PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Load Game or Can't Access Game

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

TC Janice
Jun 26 2010, 02:27 AM
For all of you that cannot load your farm:

1. Link your farm. Automatic linking is broken so you will need to automatically link. See link in my signature on linking.

2. Make sure you clear your cache regularly.

3. Make sure you have the latest flash player AND that the old one is removed.

1. Reply: Would love to know how, my sign in shows my farm is linked...(Farm Town Account Linked). If automatic linking is broken then you need to give me step by step instructions on where I will find the information you want. What do you mean "See link in my signature on linking"? Tried following the instructions following your post but nothing there is remotely close to what is on my screen.

2. Reply: How many times a day do I need to do this? I am already clearing the cache 3 or 4 times every day.

3. Reply: 10.1 was downloaded ages ago and checked for updates today. Again if I also have an older version on my computer, I will need instructions on how to verify this is the case and how to remove it.

bamagirl
Jun 26 2010, 03:35 AM
I keep getting this message when I try to log on to Farm Town.

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I have cleared my browser and cleaned cookies, dont know anything else to try, if you have any ideas on things to try please let me know, I hope I posted this on the right thread. thanks for any help you can offer.

henrygrady
Jun 26 2010, 05:18 AM
I think I figured out the problem.. Ever since the new Firefox update-- I could NOT connect--I just tried IE and it works fine, however, I don't like using IE.

Try a different browser.
Thanks - I thought of that but it did exactly the same under IE. I clicked on your link and went to your farm, but then clicked home and loaded 60% and back to the green screen
Its really starting to annoy me now

herezkitty
Jun 26 2010, 06:47 AM
I have tried all suggestions and I still cannot load farm town. I get to 86% and it stops. I worked yesterday and last night I could not load it - it is still not working this morning. I updated my version of flash also...HELP!! I'm about to lose all my crops.:mad:

Khan7
Jun 26 2010, 07:30 AM
Right now i can not access the game. First time I used it today it was telling me showing my crop retry 1. then would not fully load. So I restrated the game now all I am getting is a green screen.

Naughty Nana
Jun 26 2010, 07:39 AM
I cannot access my farm and have a lot of crops that need to be harvested. It will not load, or I get the connection to the server was reset please try again. I have cleared cookies and cache, etc.

I was just on my farm, and attempting to get things harvested and work up my facilities. I left to get a cup of coffee and now can't get back on.

I am also experiencing crazy random charges for things, and things in my facilities going away, crops not going to storage, I am on WF 40

My farm is linked.

Also the 5 messages that have been stuck for over a year are also still stuck.

dirty gertie
Jun 26 2010, 07:41 AM
I am experiencing a lot of problems with loading farmtown. When I do finally land on my farm and maybe even get hired by someone, I regularly get the well known server time out message. And it does not matter whether I click the green button or not, whether I ignore the message or not, I get thrown out and can't get back in.
My laptop has the latest updates, verything is cleared and cleaned out, I have done all I can ... but this definitely seems to be a FArmTown problem.
PLEASE help in getting this sorted soonest like within the next 15 minutes before my crops die ... please !!!!!!!!

WilliamV
Jun 26 2010, 10:16 AM
Hi

For the last few hours I have been facing a problem loading Farm Town. The First screen appears, but does not show my farm, only a full green screen where my farm should be. It remains at that. I tried everything, clearing cache, temp files etc. Also tried from another computer, facing the same problem.

BTW I can play other Flash games on Facebook like Cafeworld or Farmville. Also same result from both Firefox & IE

Somebody help

P.S - I see the following message in the Error Console of Firefox "Error: Permission denied for <http://l1.slashkey.com> (document.domain has not been set) to call method Location.toString on <http://apps.facebook.com> (document.domain=<http://facebook.com>)."

What does this mean ?

WilliamV
Jun 26 2010, 08:00 PM
I am still seeing a Green Screen, Have uninstalled Flash and reinstalled it, checked it from a few other computers, still the same green screen in place of the farm. Have checked the Norton Security Firewall for Slashkey. This message still shows up in the Error console of FireFox

"Error: Permission denied for <http://l1.slashkey.com> (document.domain has not been set) to call method Location.toString on <http://apps.facebook.com> (document.domain=<http://facebook.com>)."

Please help

Link to my Farms :

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000650374482&farm_ix=0

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000650374482&farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000650374482&farm_ix=2

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000650374482&farm_ix=3

Anastacia
Jun 26 2010, 10:53 PM
I have deleted the macromed files, the cdn.slakey file, and nothing. link to my farm is

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id707904858&farm_ix=0

any other suggestions ?

henrygrady
Jun 27 2010, 04:23 AM
Well I managed to get my farm back, but I'm not sure which was the bit that did it. I followed all the other threads-unistall flash/reinstall flash, delete the slashkey etc, even down to blocking farmtown program. None of the above worked for me. Logic says that because I could access Farmtown on one machine, but not the other says that the problem was the machine, not Farmtown.

Anyway reading down threads some people had problems with hedges in the storage. So I got rid of those from the machine I could access, deleted all my tmp files and bak files and the slashkey and went to bed - miffed

When I switched back on and tried again my farm town came back, so it is something to do with items in the storage, I think
:

Fire Goddess
Jun 27 2010, 11:48 AM
My Farm Town is not working at all. When I enter the cursor is on the farm and will not allow me to access the control panel at bottom. I can not click my gift box, my market button or any +/- etc. on the control panel. The cursor will click something on the farm instead of in the control area and want to move it, sell it or delete it! What is wrong? Is anyone else having this issue or just me? I literally have not been able to play at all since Fri. The only thing I can do ... is receive gifts from the requests page. :-/ HELP! If anyone has a suggestion or solution, please let me know!
Desperate to play!
cj aka Fire Goddess

Viv 48
Jun 27 2010, 09:00 PM
I'm having the same problem, I don't get a green screen, the regular screen comes up but it just keeps loading I wasn't having a problem with this last week I've tried everything and nothing is working I put a lot of time into this game and now I can't even access it :( Any more help would be appreciated.

Cathy

ratzapper40
Jun 28 2010, 09:33 AM
still not loading from 0% my crops will now be dead, i love this game, but now its been long enough to sort out.i'm linked and on facebook have done all suggestions still not having it, if it doesn't fire up soon i shall delete it (had enough)

antsinmypants
Jun 28 2010, 11:06 AM
I keep having issues connecting to the server. Says it is connecting to server yellow or green over and over, then stops and asks if I want to continue disconnected to the server (NO!)

hasleyl
Jun 28 2010, 06:14 PM
I have done all of the above and I think I linked my farm sometime ago and I cannot get to my farm (It just keeps trying to load but doesn't) or any of my neighbors farms from Face Book. If I haven't linked my farm, I will. I know I havent' linked the other three.
Nonnie (Linda Hasley)

hasleyl
Jun 28 2010, 06:26 PM
I have done all of the above and I think I linked my farm sometime ago and I cannot get to my farm (It just keeps trying to load but doesn't) or any of my neighbors' farms from Face Book. If I haven't linked my farm, I will. I know I haven't linked the other three.
Nonnie (Linda Hasley)
Here is the link to my farm http:/apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1544209319&farm_ix=0

caley
Jun 28 2010, 11:36 PM
please help yesterday i couldnt get into farms 2 and 4 on farm town and today i cant even get into farm town at all so im goin to lose all my crops ,

ratzapper40
Jun 29 2010, 03:40 AM
still not working

Jodi28
Jun 29 2010, 05:57 AM
I am unable to load FarmTown. When I attempt to, all I get is a green screen and can do nothing else. (same as WilliamV). I also get the same error message as WilliamV. I have tried all the methods suggested when loading is an issue and nothing is helping. I can play other games on FB. I really love playing FarmTown and don't like missing my daily dose of it. :confused: so any help would be greatly appreciated.

shywiles
Jun 29 2010, 10:19 AM
Not sure how to do this or in the right place but.....Facebook - just updated flash player - Dialup/27,000 - ...My game quits loading at around 72% when is Loading Red Poppy... the screen turns green and is Done.. I got on this morning and was adding a gift coconut tree when it froze and has not worked since .. I have tried emptying my cashe..deleting cdn.slashkey.com folder .. and anything I could find on here to help... I know it is not the pc because my husband can load farmtown on his account with the same pc and it works!!! I don't understand and really need help... my harvest will be wilted soon....I love this game best and the first time I have trouble. Thanks for any help in the matter... just linked my signature thought I did when I posted but didn't do it right I guess....Thanks!

Thanks for helping out with the problem... Don't know what happened but it started working the next day!!! Love this Game!!!!:)

RJ Brambling
Jun 29 2010, 07:05 PM
Am trying to register for farm town but get past name and gender to page where skin/hair/eyes etc options are and they keep flashing and frame on left says loading forever so cannot proceed. What can I do? Have updated Flash player, allowed storage and cleared cache and cookies to no avail.

Thanks if you can assist.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 29 2010, 07:33 PM
Am trying to register for farm town but get past name and gender to page where skin/hair/eyes etc options are and they keep flashing and frame on left says loading forever so cannot proceed. What can I do? Have updated Flash player, allowed storage and cleared cache and cookies to no avail.

Thanks if you can assist.

Does sound like a flash problem. I don't know if you are using FF, but they are having issues and some players are going back to older versions.

If you are not using FF, then make sure your old flash was removed since you updated.

RJ Brambling
Jun 29 2010, 08:02 PM
Sorry don't know what FF is lol. Old flash seems to have been replaced by new one in progammes list on pc. Tried zoo world too but it wont load either. :(

Weirdly enough games page on FB says I am currently playing Farmtown and I don't even have it open anymore.

dsscheibe
Jun 30 2010, 12:04 AM
I have not been able to load Farm Town or Happy Aquarium for the last two days.. Farm Town gets to the point it says "loading user" and will go no farther. Some times it doesn't even go that far, the play button only gets a blank page. I can play my other face book game on the developers site. I updated flash to the latest version on Monday because I kept having major issues with IE crashing and saying it was a Flash caused problem.

alicat5682
Jun 30 2010, 11:05 AM
for about a week i haven't been able to load FT. All it does when i go to FT is show the loading screen showing loading 71% and wont do anything else. What can I do to play?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 30 2010, 11:06 AM
for about a week i haven't been able to load FT. All it does when i go to FT is show the loading screen showing loading 71% and wont do anything else. What can I do to play?

If you have IE, update your flash.

If you have FF and have the latest flash, there are errors with that and some people are reverting to the old player.

alicat5682
Jun 30 2010, 11:14 AM
How do i find out what i have and how to change it?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 30 2010, 11:15 AM
How do i find out what i have and how to change it?

Do you use Internet Explorer? FireFox?

alicat5682
Jun 30 2010, 11:17 AM
Internet Explorer.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 30 2010, 11:20 AM
Internet Explorer.

Uninstaller that can be found at this link....easy to do.
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

Reinstall from this link...once more easy to do.
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

MaryJane1958
Jun 30 2010, 03:05 PM
I can't provide a link to my Farm Town game because it has disappeared.

Facebook or Myspace? = FACEBOOK

Browser: FIREFOX, GOOGLE CHROME or IE (I don't like using IE)

Version of Adobe Flash: LATEST VERSION 10

Type/Speed of Connection = CABLE 25 Mbps

Was an Error Msg Shown? = The page you requested was not found.

What exactly happens when you try to access the game? The game has disappeared from my bookmarks and from my Facebook Application. I have tried copying the link from my Farm Town that I can access but it doesn't work. Get the above message but I can see it from my other account and everything is ready to be harvested. No matter how I try to do a direct link to re-install the game, like I do if I delete Cafe World or Farmville, I can't get to the application to reinstall. Is there a direct link that will re-install it to my Facebook account? My Facebook account is http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=37402716.

I can access my other Farm Town using FIREFOX, GOOGLE CHROME and IE.

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? It has happened a number of times before but I would come back on another day and be able to access Farm Town. It has now been 4 days and the cotton is going to go bad on all three of my farms. A few days ago, I couldn't access either Farm Town account but was able to get on one yesterday. I guess this is what I get for bragging on Farm Town when discussing the issues that Zynga was having with Cafe World... :-( Is this server over-load also?? Am I being kicked off when the server reaches it's maximum capacity? I KNOW that I am not uninstall or re-installing the application to my Facebook account. Is this an issue between Farm Town and Facebook?

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. - my security programs have been checked and can't not be the cause since I can access Farm Town using the above browsers...

Please advise. I really do enjoy the game and it is better than Zynga's Farmville by leaps and bounds. Sure would like to play it though...

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

doublehcomm
Jun 30 2010, 05:32 PM
I've been having problems all day trying to access my farm. Was on yesterday for several hours ... it worked fine. Today when I went to get on the first time, it seemed to be loading fine. I saw that I had a message in my FT inbox and clicked on it to see what it was. That was when everything just kinda stopped working. I've tried restarting, emptying cache, etc. At one point I got in, went to the market, got hired but could not go to the farm I was hired for to work. At one point I got the message: Could not connect to game server. Error U00. Click green tick to reconnect ... etc. Which I did but it seemed to never get beyond loading ... loading ... loading ... loading. I'm on a mac, using Safari. Other games (Cafe World) runs okay. What should I do?

Andrea Raum
Jun 30 2010, 08:01 PM
I was on my computer, playing Farm Town about 2 hours ago. I left Farm Town because it kept saying it was trying to connect to the server (W37, I think). I signed off the internet and waited a while. Now, I am trying to open my farm and only the green field and my neighbor borders are showing. Nothing else. No error message. J

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1235102912

Andrea Raum
Jun 30 2010, 08:03 PM
okaaaaay, now its all back. Don't get it.

FarmerCass
Jul 01 2010, 01:23 AM
Hi,

Hope I'm posting this in the correct place.

I frequently have issues with loading facilities, I have had for months. Usually I just log off, clear the cache and I can access one facility. Then I do it again and again to access each facility (yep, takes up more of my time than I care to admit!).

Now that won't even work. I click on the facility, it says it can't be retrieved (this is all of them).

I've tried several things, clearing the cache, updating flash, and checking other versions are deleted.

Can you help?

My farm -

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=595538697&farm_ix=2

ETA: This usually happens no matter what computer I use, however I can sometimes fluke it working.

ETA again: I can access some of them occasionally- there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason though.

Something that often comes up on the bottom bar before having an issue:
www.social.bidsystem.com/armies_hack_files/onAdview.gif

Usually comes up with that FB ad for the army game or 2 minute noodles.

After posting this I downloaded an adblocker as suggested, and I was able to access facilities.

However, today I can't access my farm at all. When I click play farmtown everything (by everything I mean the title bar at the top that has 'send gifts', 'neighbours', 'play' etc) opens up except the farm itself, that area stays blank (hope that makes sense). I have done every 'fix' or troubleshoot I can find suggested on the forum, and nothing has worked.

Any advice?

dsscheibe
Jul 01 2010, 01:23 AM
I have not been able to load Farm Town or Happy Aquarium for the last two days.. Farm Town gets to the point it says "loading user" and will go no farther. Some times it doesn't even go that far, the play button only gets a blank page. I can play my other face book game on the developers site. I updated flash to the latest version on Monday because I kept having major issues with IE crashing and saying it was a Flash caused problem.

I have tried FireFox 3.6.3, IE 8, and Safari 5 with the latest version flash and NONE of them will load Farm Town from face book. They all stop at the "loading user" screen. But Farmville loads fine in all of them so this is a Slashkey issue.

llemmons
Jul 01 2010, 01:34 AM
I am unable to connect to farmtown. It loads right at 35% and doesn't ever load the rest of the way. Can someone help?

dsscheibe
Jul 01 2010, 01:45 AM
Uninstaller that can be found at this link....easy to do.
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

Reinstall from this link...once more easy to do.
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I don't think that will help since I just installed Safari and the latest version of flash in it for the first time and Farm Town still will not load from Facebook. Goes to the loading game, gets to 100% then loading user and then never goes beyond that point.

lesliet
Jul 01 2010, 01:57 PM
My problem is slightly different:

This started yesterday afternoon ~

When any of the computers on our network attempt to go to Farm Town our internet connection resets.

This ONLY occurs when going to Farm Town. All other websites work correctly.

We get the "Local Area Connection ~ A network cable is unplugged"

It resets and about 2 minutes later the connection is back

Spec Info:

Desktop computer plugged directly into router
Laptop using Wifi
Netbook using Wifi

The loss of connection occurs when you attempt to access Farm Town from any of these computers.

Operating System: Windows XP
Browser: Have tried with FireFox, Chrome, & IE

This affects my husband more because he plays Farm Town while I really don't :)

Can anyone give us any troubleshooting help on this?

FarmerCass
Jul 01 2010, 05:57 PM
I still can't access!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerCass
Hi,

I frequently have issues with loading facilities, I have had for months. Usually I just log off, clear the cache and I can access one facility. Then I do it again and again to access each facility (yep, takes up more of my time than I care to admit!).

Now that won't even work. I click on the facility, it says it can't be retrieved (this is all of them).

I've tried several things, clearing the cache, updating flash, and checking other versions are deleted.

Can you help?

My farm -

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...8697&farm_ix=2

ETA: This usually happens no matter what computer I use, however I can sometimes fluke it working.

ETA again: I can access some of them occasionally- there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason though.

http://www.social.bidsystem.com/armi...s/onAdview.gif

After posting this I downloaded an adblocker as suggested, and I was able to access facilities.

However, today I can't access my farm at all. When I click play farmtown everything (by everything I mean the title bar at the top that has 'send gifts', 'neighbours', 'play' etc) opens up except the farm itself, that area stays blank (hope that makes sense). I have done every 'fix' or troubleshoot I can find suggested on the forum, and nothing has worked.

Any advice?

SavageRoze
Jul 01 2010, 06:47 PM
Facebook or Myspace? FACEBOOK
Browser: IE
Version of Adobe Flash: CURRENT... I DID THE UNINSTALL & RE-INSTALLED IT.[/COLOR]
Type/Speed of Connection: DSL
Was an Error Msg Shown? [COLOR="darkred"]NOPE
What exactly happens when you try to access the game? IT IS STUCK ON LOAING......
Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? CONSTANT FOR THE LAST WEEK. I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL THE SUGGESTIONS & NONTHING SEEMS TO BE HELPING.
Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. YES, CHECKED

ALL OTHER GAMES ARE WORKING JUST FINE. FARMTOWN WAS FINE ON SUNDAY, THEN MONDAY AFTER WORK I TRIED PLAYING & ALL I AM GETTING IS THE "LOADING....". I AM GETTING QUITE FRUSTRATED WITH THIS :confused:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=734376456&farm_ix=0

TC Janice
Jul 01 2010, 09:21 PM
1. Reply: Would love to know how, my sign in shows my farm is linked...(Farm Town Account Linked). If automatic linking is broken then you need to give me step by step instructions on where I will find the information you want. What do you mean "See link in my signature on linking"? Tried following the instructions following your post but nothing there is remotely close to what is on my screen.

2. Reply: How many times a day do I need to do this? I am already clearing the cache 3 or 4 times every day.

3. Reply: 10.1 was downloaded ages ago and checked for updates today. Again if I also have an older version on my computer, I will need instructions on how to verify this is the case and how to remove it.

SlashKey person: Are you reading all the problems people are having??? I'm not alone here. I uninstalled Adobe Flash Player as instructed in http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.hmtl. I reinstalled as instructed in http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ I even got the notice saying installation completed and I still can't play Farm Town! Is that the extent of the help you can provide? Is there someplace else we should be going? I did got to Adobe and complain there as have a few others using Farm Town. Is anything being done?

TC Janice
Jul 01 2010, 09:23 PM
SlashKey person: Are you reading all the problems people are having??? I'm not alone here. I uninstalled Adobe Flash Player as instructed in http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.hmtl. I reinstalled as instructed in http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ I even got the notice saying installation completed and I still can't play Farm Town! Is that the extent of the help you can provide? Is there someplace else we should be going? I did got to Adobe and complain there as have a few others using Farm Town. Is anything being done?

Sorry, here is the latest ID that showed up on my computer: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=log&farm_uid=100000168249148&farm_ix=2&action=ajax_*timeout_init_caller&params=facility%255Fid%3DV6%26sq%3D471394992%26do% 3Dget%255Ffacility%255Finfo%26farm%255Fuid%3D10000 0168249148%26flash%255Fver%3D5%252E23%26farm%255Fi x%3D2&comments=init_caller_

Ropin Rhoda
Jul 01 2010, 10:45 PM
What is going on? I have been trying to access Farm Town all evening, all I can get on my screen, is the green background, nothing else related to FT.
What could the problem be?
Please help as I have crops that will have now gone to waste.
Ropin' Rhoda.

Kelsey
Jul 01 2010, 10:47 PM
Hi Ropin Rhoda,

Can you please provide me a Manual Link for your farm so that I can check it out?

Instructions here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301462

FarmerCass
Jul 02 2010, 12:05 AM
Are we putting this stuff in the right thread to get assistance?

I ask because it seems if you post an individual thread then it gets looked at, whereas we aren't getting a response in here, so not sure if I should post somewhere else?

Indigo Rose
Jul 02 2010, 12:43 AM
My problem, farmtown crashes every single time when I am using Firefox which is my much preferred browser, this has been happening for 4 days now. I hadn't made any changes on my end whatsoever before this started. I have now upgraded to the latest version of Firefox, though what I had was pretty up to date, the upgrade made no diff. Running flashplayer 10.
I have no trouble when using Chrome but I don't like Chrome that much so would love it if the problem at FT end could be fixed.

Firefox works fine with every other thing I do/use including other FB games so I am thinking something wrong at FT end.

antsinmypants
Jul 02 2010, 02:07 AM
I am still having issues.

Browser: Firefox version 3.6.6.
Version of Adobe Flash: Current
Was an Error Msg Shown? Yes - I keep getting "connecting to green/yellow mainframe" messages and going nowhere. Error U00
What exactly happens when you try to access the game? It will not load the mainframe and only gives me the option to play disconnected from the server (totally NOT fun at this level)
Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? CONSTANT FOR THE LAST WEEK. I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL THE SUGGESTIONS & NONTHING SEEMS TO BE HELPING.
Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. YES, CHECKED - not blocked whatsoever.

ALL OTHER GAMES ARE WORKING JUST FINE. FARMTOWN WAS FINE ON SUNDAY. Monday it was screwed beyond reason and has not worked since. My mom can access it from her computer on her account in the US no problem, but I have issues accessing it here in Germany. I am so frustrated that I am only checking once a day to see if it will load or not. :(

monarchlady
Jul 02 2010, 04:56 AM
I don't know where to put this so I'm putting it here. I can't access one of my farms - farmeress - as it keeps telling me the site is down for maintainance and has been doing it for about a week now. A couple of months back I was hacked and I think it is the same account. I can't change the password as I can't get into it. my crops rot and grow a lot faster than they should. Not sure about giving you my email address for it in here. It is a gmail account and I am from NZ.
Hope you can help
Thanks 'Sue

FarmerCass
Jul 02 2010, 05:34 AM
Further to me post...

Quote:
Hi,

Can you help?

My farm -

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...8697&farm_ix=2

http://www.social.bidsystem.com/armi...s/onAdview.gif

Any advice?

I downloaded google chrome to give it a go and this is the error message I get...

The webpage at http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/play_flash/?fb_sig_in_iframe=1&fb_sig_iframe_key=a2ef406e2c2351e0b9e80029c909242d&fb_sig_locale=en_US&fb_sig_in_new_facebook=1&fb_sig_time=1278066745.1621&fb_sig_added=1&fb_sig_profile_update_time=1269147485&fb_sig_expires=1278072000&fb_sig_user=595538697&fb_sig_session_key=2.7fFNKhHlObaD0n0GJp5IIQ__.3600 .1278072000-595538697&fb_sig_ss=d2ii8bCz_J_6UzHfbKQNwg__&fb_sig_cookie_sig=3b1c894d50eb3c067363ab40ac3e773b&fb_sig_ext_perms=status_update%2Cphoto_upload%2Cvi deo_upload%2Ccreate_note%2Cshare_item%2Cpublish_st ream%2Cuser_birthday%2Cuser_religion_politics%2Cus er_relationships%2Cuser_relationship_details%2Cuse r_hometown%2Cuser_location%2Cuser_likes%2Cuser_act ivities%2Cuser_interests%2Cuser_education_history% 2Cuser_work_history%2Cuser_online_presence%2Cuser_ website%2Cuser_groups%2Cuser_events%2Cuser_photos% 2Cuser_videos%2Cuser_photo_video_tags%2Cuser_notes %2Cuser_about_me%2Cuser_status%2Cfriends_birthday% 2Cfriends_religion_politics%2Cfriends_relationship s%2Cfriends_relationship_details%2Cfriends_hometow n%2Cfriends_location%2Cfriends_likes%2Cfriends_act ivities%2Cfriends_interests%2Cfriends_education_hi story%2Cfriends_work_history%2Cfriends_online_pres ence%2Cfriends_website%2Cfriends_groups%2Cfriends_ events%2Cfriends_photos%2Cfriends_videos%2Cfriends _photo_video_tags%2Cfriends_notes%2Cfriends_about_ me%2Cfriends_status&fb_sig_country=au&fb_sig_api_key=b2b2967f51e927af4b4b8e07e8ba03d4&fb_sig_app_id=56748925791&fb_sig=38a96cd2a6096bf41a9383aeed084719 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error
Below is the original error message

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.

whatamess
Jul 02 2010, 06:54 AM
hi im also having problems..

Facebook or Myspace?: Facebook

Browser: IE

Version of Adobe Flash: 10 (something)

Type/Speed of Connection: Mobile broadband (3G)

Was an Error Msg Shown?: No

What exactly happens when you try to access the game?: I can access gifts, neighbours, invite etc....but not play! When i try it goes to the loading screen and says straight away Farm Town Loading...81% and stays there doing nothing.

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not?: i have been able to play for a couple of months now whilst using my mobile broadband with no issues!...but as soon as this happened i have not been able to gain access since.

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one.: yes

if you could help that would be really appreciated!...thanks for your time.

wrashley
Jul 02 2010, 10:42 AM
when loadig it gets to loading user and goes no further. how do i resolve this?

lesliet
Jul 02 2010, 12:20 PM
My problem is slightly different:

This started yesterday afternoon ~

When any of the computers on our network attempt to go to Farm Town our internet connection resets.

This ONLY occurs when going to Farm Town. All other websites work correctly.

We get the "Local Area Connection ~ A network cable is unplugged"

It resets and about 2 minutes later the connection is back

Spec Info:

Desktop computer plugged directly into router
Laptop using Wifi
Netbook using Wifi

The loss of connection occurs when you attempt to access Farm Town from any of these computers.

Operating System: Windows XP
Browser: Have tried with FireFox, Chrome, & IE

This affects my husband more because he plays Farm Town while I really don't :)

Can anyone give us any troubleshooting help on this?

Wanted to post an update on my own problem... After resetting the router and still getting kicked off, we just went and bought a new router. Everything is good now!

jaksk
Jul 02 2010, 12:49 PM
My Manor House will not load

Ann Knight
Jul 02 2010, 02:03 PM
Why am I getting this message instead of my farm opening??

The requested URL "/facebook/farm/play_flash/?fb_sig_in_iframe=1&fb_sig_iframe_key=a2ef406e2c2351e0b9e80029c909242d&fb_sig_locale=en_US&fb_sig_in_new_facebook=1&fb_sig_time=1278097214.6677&fb_sig_added=1&fb_sig_profile_update_time=1264975245&fb_sig_expires=1278104400&fb_sig_user=100000671500270&fb_sig_session_key=2.uIDYS89rAkRFNQMbSn1BVw__.3600 .1278104400-100000671500270&fb_sig_ss=J_VdqEnHqwaWNxcgT3OjsA__&fb_sig_cookie_sig=fd4cbe5fb7ba8864d93033d6ea46b0d9&fb_sig_ext_perms=status_update%2Cphoto_upload%2Cvi deo_upload%2Cemail%2Ccreate_note%2Cshare_item%2Cpu blish_stream%2Cuser_birthday%2Cuser_religion_polit ics%2Cuser_relationships%2Cuser_relationship_detai ls%2Cuser_hometown%2Cuser_location%2Cuser_likes%2C user_activities%2Cuser_interests%2Cuser_education_ history%2Cuser_work_history%2Cuser_online_presence %2Cuser_website%2Cuser_groups%2Cuser_events%2Cuser _photos%2Cuser_videos%2Cuser_photo_video_tags%2Cus er_notes%2Cuser_about_me%2Cuser_status%2Cfriends_b irthday%2Cfriends_religion_politics%2Cfriends_rela tionships%2Cfriends_relationship_details%2Cfriends _hometown%2Cfriends_location%2Cfriends_likes%2Cfri ends_activities%2Cfriends_interests%2Cfriends_educ ation_history%2Cfriends_work_history%2Cfriends_onl ine_presence%2Cfriends_website%2Cfriends_groups%2C friends_events%2Cfriends_photos%2Cfriends_videos%2 Cfriends_photo_video_tags%2Cfriends_notes%2Cfriend s_about_me%2Cfriends_status&fb_sig_country=us&fb_sig_api_key=b2b2967f51e927af4b4b8e07e8ba03d4&fb_sig_app_id=56748925791&fb_sig=0e3ddf57be4ecbd835f8dde208cca439", is invalid.

Reference #9.4cf8f18.1278097214.336bfa

stacyhewlett
Jul 02 2010, 04:47 PM
Can't load my farm - says loading user. I finally was able to load once this afternoon, but then it wouldn't let me go anywhere but farm #1
I am using safari on my mac. Facebook user. Can't remember what other information you need, but I was able to get on this morning.

Sadsu
Jul 02 2010, 05:12 PM
I have tried several times to load this morning with no luck.
I am a fb user, running windows 7, have flash 10.1.53.64 installed.
the app gets to loading user & just stays there loading user.
I had no problem last night but this morning i have no luck.

RondaRoo
Jul 02 2010, 05:13 PM
Why am I not getting any of the message boxes on my screen when I log onto Farm Town? Only box that pops up is the gift box to tell me how many gifts I have. I also haven't received any Lottery coins all week....what's wrong?

JaneyLou12
Jul 02 2010, 05:20 PM
I have tried several times to load this morning with no luck.
I am a fb user, running windows 7, have flash 10.1.53.64 installed.
the app gets to loading user & just stays there loading user.
I had no problem last night but this morning i have no luck.

I am having the same issue - it started with the new upgrade. I have 3 different farms and cannot get in on any of them since yesterday. I've cleaned temp files/cache/etc.
It loads fine on my daughter's computer with no problems. Just stuck at loading user so am not getting any server number
Please fix asap - love Farm Town and it's the only game I play!

familiestlc
Jul 02 2010, 07:13 PM
I've installed the latest flashplayer, cleared my cache I'm having problems loading farm town. The connection button goes from green to red to green to red (you get the idea) and I have troubles getting onto any other of my farms/fields as well as the market place. This isn't just happening on my main computer it hapens on my laptop also as well as my daughters laptop - but only on MY farm!

I'm on level 90 & this has been going on for the past two days! None of the other games I play have any issues just Farm Town ~ please help - I'm lost without it!

linmin
Jul 02 2010, 07:52 PM
Have tried loading on three different browsers. haven't had problem before. my crops need harvesting. please help.

jo_cannon@yahoo.com
Jul 02 2010, 08:43 PM
I have been playing since February or March of last year and have over 2 mil in points and all the facilities and I cannot access my farm tonight. What is the problem?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 02 2010, 08:47 PM
I have been playing since February or March of last year and have over 2 mil in points and all the facilities and I cannot access my farm tonight. What is the problem?

They did an update yesterday and said they were releasing another today. Since you are a long time player, you know that there are sometimes glitches and loading problems with new updates ;)

stacyhewlett
Jul 03 2010, 06:35 AM
What about those of us who still can't get on Farm Town!!!

the Ole Man
Jul 03 2010, 06:45 AM
Mine just stopped at Loading Users. worked fine until Yesterday evening
HELP

wrashley
Jul 03 2010, 06:46 AM
I have 2 computers and can not gat on farm town with 1 of them. I could 2 days ago but nt yesterday or today. It says loading 100%, then goes to loading user with the progress bar running but no further. Please help. I've emptied the cache and restarted the computer but it did not help.

Country Girl77
Jul 03 2010, 06:51 AM
mine was loading slower this am as well. But did get to farm 1. I'm always blaming my dial up for most issues...lol.

FarmerCass
Jul 03 2010, 07:02 AM
I dread to think of the state of my farms. I had SO carefully chosen and timed my crops too, hoping it gets fixed soon. At 300 weeks pregnant (okay, 36 weeks) it is the only thing I can do lol

stacyhewlett
Jul 03 2010, 07:18 AM
It says my account is linked, but I don't see the link attached to the email. I am using a mac, so I don't know how to find the user id as I do not have a "start" button. Anyway, I cut and pasting the following link that appears when I try to load farm town. Please help me get back on farm town - I have crops aging :)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=log&farm_uid=1179398740

Barb Farms the Town
Jul 03 2010, 09:56 AM
Facebook

Browser: Firefox

Version of Adobe Flash:You have version 10,1,53,64 installed

Type/Speed of Connection: dsl 3.0

Was an Error Msg Shown? no

What exactly happens when you try to access the game? i stays on the 'loading user' page...forever

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? constant since yesterday afternoon.

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. Yes.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 11:14 AM
2 days ago was an update...so there is usually issues. And this morning there was maintenance, which may cause problems with accessing your farm.

Those of you that can't get to your farm, make sure you have the latest flash player.

For those on Fire Fox, the latest flash player has been glitchy and others recommend removing it and going to an older verision.

stacyhewlett
Jul 03 2010, 11:47 AM
Cache cleared, flash player updated.
I'm using Safari on a Mac.
Still says loading user...
Every once in awhile, it will let me on to my farm, but then the connecting plug flashes red and green. On the rare occasion I make it to the market it is empty.
Then I'm stuck. It won't let me back to my farm. I started yesterday afternoon. Please help. This is my entertainment for the weekend, since I have a cold. :)

myheartsinit
Jul 03 2010, 12:18 PM
I have a new laptop that has been working perfectly until the newest items (tea crop, cinnamon trees, etc.) were added, now I am having LOTS of trouble loading Farm Town. I have cleared the cache, cookies & everything else you are suppose to do but I am just getting a GREEN screen instead of my farm. IF I manage to get in to one farm & try to go to one of my other 3 farms, the GREEN screen appears instead of my farm. It will also show that is it reloading for the 2nd time then the 3rd time then just the green screen.

Please help before my crops die. Also it started just after I leveled up to 90! Thanks I LOVE this game! I am having withdraws.......

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 12:20 PM
I have a new laptop that has been working perfectly until the newest items (tea crop, cinnamon trees, etc.) were added, now I am having LOTS of trouble loading Farm Town. I have cleared the cache, cookies & everything else you are suppose to do but I am just getting a GREEN screen instead of my farm. IF I manage to get in to one farm & try to go to one of my other 3 farms, the GREEN screen appears instead of my farm. It will also show that is it reloading for the 2nd time then the 3rd time then just the green screen.

Please help before my crops die. Also it started just after I leveled up to 90! Thanks I LOVE this game! I am having withdraws.......

Try deleting the macromedia files described in the first post.

bass_nt_byting
Jul 03 2010, 02:57 PM
on 7-1-10 got up tried to tend my farm I can pull all pages up ( send gifts ect) but MY FARM will not load gets as far as loading user. My fiance's is have same trouble on her laptop. It will not load any farms any suggestions

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 03:03 PM
on 7-1-10 got up tried to tend my farm I can pull all pages up ( send gifts ect) but MY FARM will not load gets as far as loading user. My fiance's is have same trouble on her laptop. It will not load any farms any suggestions

Please read the first post for some suggestions.

deenites
Jul 03 2010, 03:37 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm some 14 hours later and I still cannot load my farm grrrrrrrrrrr

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 04:00 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm some 14 hours later and I still cannot load my farm grrrrrrrrrrr

Please link your farm or provide a profile ID number.

Have you tried all the tips in the first post? Deleted the macromedia files?

linmin
Jul 03 2010, 04:14 PM
i can only get on farm 1, the other 3 farms just keep trying to load, please help, my crops need harvesting and i did the harvest for facilities. thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 04:15 PM
i can only get on farm 1, the other 3 farms just keep trying to load, please help, my crops need harvesting and i did the harvest for facilities. thanks

Can you link your farm?

Have you tried deleting macromedia files like described in the first post?

cindilev
Jul 03 2010, 04:53 PM
I cannot load Farmtown and wondering how I can get help.
I cannot find the proper links as you are showing.

stacyhewlett
Jul 03 2010, 05:00 PM
I've been able to get on a few times today, but only for a few minutes. I've cleared my cache, updated flash player, cleared cookies, cleared macromedia. None of it has helped. The few times I have gotten on, it kicks me out when I try to go to my other farms. Then when I go to the marketplace, no one else is there, so I can't work or hire workers. This has been going on since around noon yesterday EST. Don't really know how to link account, b/c I am on a Mac. But I think the link below is my farm. When I click on play it does not display my uid=, so this is just what I found when it was trying to reload farm.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 05:09 PM
I've been able to get on a few times today, but only for a few minutes. I've cleared my cache, updated flash player, cleared cookies, cleared macromedia. None of it has helped. The few times I have gotten on, it kicks me out when I try to go to my other farms. Then when I go to the marketplace, no one else is there, so I can't work or hire workers. This has been going on since around noon yesterday EST. Don't really know how to link account, b/c I am on a Mac. But I think the link below is my farm. When I click on play it does not display my uid=, so this is just what I found when it was trying to reload farm.

I loaded all your farms no problem, so I am not sure what is going on.

brendamaa
Jul 03 2010, 05:20 PM
I haven't been able to play Farmtown yesterday or today.
I have done everything that has been suggested and nothing works.

Playing on Facebook, using IE 8, Opera, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Doesn't load on any browser.
Everything has been cleaned off. Adobe new version 10.1... has been uninstalled and reinstalled and still Farmtown doesn't load. All other games load.

What is the problem?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=751108065&farm_ix=0

Judah/Naphtali
Jul 03 2010, 06:27 PM
DOES ANYONE EVER READ THESE THINGS THAT CAN FIX ANYTHING????? I still cannot get on most of the time....I have lost so many crops and millions of dollars in lost time that I can't harvest on other people's farms...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING???? IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deenites
Jul 03 2010, 06:28 PM
OK am seriously peed off now, since maintenance cannot access farm, crops gone to waste, tried the link details given and still nothing just keeps saying loading user and nothing happens, friends can get into my farm ok but i cant. What the hell is going on here. Spent loads updating new facilties and now everything is going to waste. tried deleting cache, links all sorts and absolutely nada.

eviltink
Jul 03 2010, 06:33 PM
ok i am with you its been the same thing all day i done everything listed and nothing i vote they undo whatever they did cuz i am very upset

stacyhewlett
Jul 03 2010, 06:45 PM
I hear ya. Last update, there were problems w/ hiring in the market and it was Monday before that got fixed. I'm thinking they don't work on the weekend and definitely not a holiday weekend. Probably won't be working normally until Tuesday. I was able to get a couple of times today and harvested and plowed my farms. I planted some 3 day crops figuring that would give them 6 days, but I still have crops that will be ready tomorrow. Obviously, not stressed out about that b/c it is just a game, but since I am home sick all this weekend, I would love to spend that time playing! Anyways, they keep saying to delete this and update that, but it doesn't seem to have any affect. My neighbors have done some work on my farm, so I know some people can get to it, just not me!
So, for now, I think it's best just to come up with something else to do until the holiday weekend is over.

barbracollier
Jul 03 2010, 06:47 PM
done all I know to do Now all factories are gone. Please can you help I really play FTIt is a mess more than in the beginning Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 07:02 PM
done all I know to do Now all factories are gone. Please can you help I really play FTIt is a mess more than in the beginning Thanks

If factories are gone, make sure "Show buildings" is checked. If that doesn't work clear your cache. And if those both don't work, please link your farm.

r0berta
Jul 03 2010, 07:54 PM
Have been unable to load game for past week or so. Error message U00.
Facebook
Browser:Mozilla FireFox 3.6.6

Version of Adobe Flash:10.1.53.64

Was an Error Msg Shown?U00

What exactly happens when you try to access the game?Game attempts to load, then gets hung up connecting. Here is copy of report:
Loading User
* Connecting to town mainframe (WF32) ...
* Connecting to green mainframe (WF32) ...
* Connecting to yellow mainframe (WF32) ...
* Connecting to town mainframe (WF32) ...
* Connecting to green mainframe (WF32) ...
* Connecting to yellow mainframe (WF32) ...

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? Constant problem.

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. Yes and checked Facebook application settings as well. No blocks found.

Capriherb
Jul 03 2010, 07:57 PM
I am unable to load FarmTown. When I attempt to, all I get is a green screen and can do nothing else. (same as WilliamV). I also get the same error message as WilliamV. I have tried all the methods suggested when loading is an issue and nothing is helping. I can play other games on FB. I really love playing FarmTown and don't like missing my daily dose of it. :confused: so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you gone to the bottom of the FT page itself and sent a report from there? try that and see if you get a response. This forum is not where Slashkey comes to answer. That's why they have that "report" link at the bottom of the FT screen.

proudnana2
Jul 03 2010, 08:13 PM
Sorry don't know what FF is lol. Old flash seems to have been replaced by new one in progammes list on pc. Tried zoo world too but it wont load either. :(

Weirdly enough games page on FB says I am currently playing Farmtown and I don't even have it open anymore.
i am having the same problems as you all are. I have IE and installed lasted Flash Player as instructed. Didnt help a bit. bout ready to change to farmville. all my friends left farm town and went there anyway.

Serenity Dilsworth
Jul 03 2010, 08:15 PM
Farm Town has loading issues for me since yesterday. I have tried Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera. I have cleaned my cache, I have ten meg of Flash which is about 100 times above the minimum requirement. I got in briefly and tried harvesting animals and trees, then when I tried to switch farms, the game said I had been idle and asked me to click the green button to reconnect which I did, now I am back to the load issue. My other apps are appearing to work just fine and this issue is isolated to Farm Town. I can get to the "My Neighbors" and Gifts" page, but I cannot get onto my farm. Could anyone please help me? Much appreciated!

Serenity Dilsworth
Owl of Merrymeet in the Circle

SavageRoze
Jul 03 2010, 08:20 PM
Version 10,1,53,64 installed successfully
But I still can not get my Farm to load. It's stuck on loading.
I have already posted my info on page 105, post #1043. Am I posting in the wrong area??

cottonblossom
Jul 03 2010, 09:34 PM
I cannot get Farm Town to load past 48%. Have tried for 2 days....my crops need attention!!! please help!

karen turner
Jul 04 2010, 06:41 AM
i cant load the game again!!it seems to happen when farmtown or facebook do maintainance,the last time this happened i couldnt get on to farmtown for 10 days,i have tried all the advice,nothing works,plse trey to sort this out quickly!!!:confused:

Cropper
Jul 04 2010, 07:08 AM
This is happening to me too unfortunately. It was fine earlier but now it keeps coming up with an error message :(

Cropper
Jul 04 2010, 07:11 AM
Scrap that.. Karen, I kept trying for a while and it wasn't working, then I logged completely out of FB, logged back in again and now it's working fine. I'm not sure if that will work for you but it just did for me.. .good, cos I've got an offer of trees! :-)

honeymonster
Jul 04 2010, 07:17 AM
cant log in at all, was working ok this morning, but now wont load past 56%, any help, i have logged out and shut down but still wont load :(

Farm Too Much
Jul 04 2010, 10:23 AM
Re: Help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post in our official thread in the help and support area. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Too Much
My farm will not load. I was on last night until 9:30 pm CDT, but have not been able to get it to load all morning. I have been trying since 5 am today.

I have reloaded Flash Player, I have tried IE, FF and Google Silver, nothing works, I just can't load my farm at all and I have crops that will go to waste if I can't get on it.

Please help me. Facebook user.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...nt&cid=bm&fa=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=00000835528500&farm_ix=0

claire121
Jul 04 2010, 10:50 AM
please can u help, my farm gets to 56% and wont load any further, i play ft all the time and lost without it :-(

Amethyst28305
Jul 04 2010, 11:22 AM
Since yesterday, my bakery is not showing up. It is just an empty space where the Bakery should be.

When the farm is loading is stops at 74 % and says ( Bakery: Retry 2nd att. ) and so forth.

When do I get my bakery back?

nanjanie
Jul 04 2010, 11:34 AM
My farm town and frontierville will not completely load. They both load about 3/4 on the download bar. Farm town stops at "loading user". All other facebooks apps work. I updated to Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX version 10.1.53.64, cleared my cache, checked all my blocked sites, checked privacy and active X controls, and reloaded my Internet Explorer 8. I went through this process a dozen times (12hrs worth). Frankly it's not worth it.

pammos
Jul 04 2010, 11:42 AM
My farm town and frontierville will not completely load. They both load about 3/4 on the download bar. Farm town stops at "loading user". All other facebooks apps work. I updated to Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX version 10.1.53.64, cleared my cache, checked all my blocked sites, checked privacy and active X controls, and reloaded my Internet Explorer 8. I went through this process a dozen times (12hrs worth). Frankly it's not worth it.

I also have this problem but if I just refresh my page Farm Town loads the second time. Don't restart anything just refresh. Hope it works for you too.

nanjanie
Jul 04 2010, 11:45 AM
I tried that and it didn't work

msvitara
Jul 04 2010, 12:44 PM
With the new items on Farmtown and the new levels added to the game, I cannot enter farmtown!! I spent all day trying and I even upgrade my Adobe, but its for nothing. All my harvest is going to waste and I cannot play this game any more. What can be done!!!!

nanjanie
Jul 04 2010, 01:59 PM
Same old problem everyone else is having. My farm Town and Frontierville will not completely load. They both load about 3/4 on the download bar. Farm town stops at "loading user". All other facebooks apps work. I updated to Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX version 10.1.53.64, cleared my cache, checked all my blocked sites, checked privacy and active X controls, and reloaded my Internet Explorer 8, checked my DSL connection. No errors it just sets there. I went through this process a dozen times (12hrs worth). Frankly it's not worth it.

Serenity Dilsworth
Jul 04 2010, 03:55 PM
Go figure - no more load problems. LOL Maybe it was due to the enhancements. Not sure, but everything is loading fine now. It helps that we were able to put the chickens in the coop and the cows in the barn (Not to mention the sheep, goats and llamas!) The load is much faster than it previously was! Thanks Farm Town!

Serenity Dilsworth
Owl of Merrymeet in the Circle :D

_anu_
Jul 04 2010, 08:52 PM
Offline Mode flashes Green then Red, continuously.

Farm loads, but 'Connecting to yellow mainfarme (WF7)' still displays.

I can harvest, add move items, but i can't seen anyone in the market place.

Im on ADSL 2, my speed is 50 times faster than dailup.

Have noticed Zynga's FarmVille is loading slower than usual, but i don't have problems with other applications i use daily.

Amethyst28305
Jul 04 2010, 08:57 PM
I couldn`t connect for about 30 hours friday and saturday, and it was because my DSL internet provider had problems with accessing some websites, not all, I had called them cause I couldn`t figure out why I could get on some sites without problems and some not, it is very unusual. specially since I work from home and couldn`t access my work sites and farm town. They gave me a time to try again, and said by then it should be fixed. Well it worked about 2 hours later after the time they gave me.

Nancy17
Jul 04 2010, 10:22 PM
I don't know if I am in the right spot, am completely new to any game forum. I have not been able to completely access my farm since sometime Thurs. a.m. (JUNE 30), all I get now is a completely green field. Yesterday, some of my farm would load but not all. I am trying to access through Facebook. I cannot go to any neighbors farms to work in their facilities. I have already downloaded the newest Abode 10, it did not help. Does this have something to do with all the changes that were to take place on Fri. July 1st? I am running in Internet Explorer, connected to a Verizon USB modem, my computer has Windows Vista. Any help would be appreciated. Or direct me to the proper place to address these concerns. Thank you. Nancy

9rfa46o
Jul 05 2010, 12:22 AM
bonjour,
je ne suis pas sure d'être au bon endroit
mais comme la personne au dessus, je ne peux accéder aux fermes 2, 3, et 4
j'ai perdu toutes mes usines, et surtout tous les terrains cultivés (donc les cultures aussi !!!)
ne parlons pas des arbres qui ont presque tous disparus, et des décorations et animaux
c'est désespérant car j'essaye d'y entrer depuis hier matin, et je mets plus de 7 mn pour ouvrir la 1ere ferme, où certains éléments manquent, après pour passer aux 3 autres fermes, c'est "l'enfer" !!!!
quand allez vous me rétablir correctement la connection au jeu ???
sinon je crois bien que je vais l'abandonner ce qui me désolerait beaucoup
merci de votre intervention rapide
bonne journée

Epha
Jul 05 2010, 12:41 AM
Hello
I'm sorry for my english
I play with Facebook connect ADSL with IE8 or mozilla 3.5. Since yesterday i can't connect to my farm. Today i can but i have lost all on my farm 2 3 and 4.
Thank's for your help

LaylaBear
Jul 05 2010, 01:51 AM
My farm won't load and gets stuck at 56% - does anybody know why this is happening? it's been like this for a couple of days now. Appreciate any advice.

Elh-34
Jul 05 2010, 02:01 AM
Mine is also the same tried to installnew flash player it didnt work for me have you had any further advice as id appreciate knowing what to do also :confused:

BrookeB
Jul 05 2010, 03:05 AM
I've had this problem from time to time. To solve it, I've cleared the browser's cache memory. Be sure then to close the browser completely, then reopen it and go back into FB and FarmTown. Hope this helps.

ashkate
Jul 05 2010, 07:05 AM
I was on my farm yesterday and have been trying to get on all day today it will load up to 56% then stops

auntedde
Jul 05 2010, 07:21 AM
I have done everything that I have read to do. All I get is a few seconds of the green screen, then it will show the loading screen for another few seconds, then it all goes away. HELP!

bellajean
Jul 05 2010, 07:47 AM
I have not been able to load farm town since yesterday afternoon. It says loading and gets to 29% and then stays there. I am using farm town on facebook. I have updated my flash player today and have seen no corrections. I have looked at my firewall and don't see any blocked applications. Please help!!

lin482002
Jul 05 2010, 09:08 AM
I am not happy because it has done this before and it lasted for DAYS last time!
I use Facebook. Browser is EX8. I have latest version of Flash.
I use 3G broadband dongle. No error message. Most times game will load as far as 56%, then just stop. If I try refreshing page, it will stop at 0%!
I have cleared cache and everything else as advised.
I am NOT impressed as this always seems to happen when I have crops ready to harvest!!!!!!

tlmanley
Jul 05 2010, 09:17 AM
I am a Facebook user unable to load or access Farm Town
I have tried using All 3 browsers - Safari; Firefox; Google Chrome with the same results.

I have a wireless internet connection (1-2mb download speeds)
I am using a Macbook Pro (Intel processer 2gb ram)

I receive the Error Saving Data X025 Error - Click to reload Game. Most of the time it never leaves the "green screen" - occasionally the farm will load - but the second I click to move anywhere the same error comes back. I began having this problem about 2 weeks ago.

I noticed on another forum page an opportunity to check my flash version - and it was current. (don't remember the the version number).

I have cleared my cache and have also tried hard restarting my computer and trying to open ONLY farm town with the same results.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1517600382&farm_ix=1

Amethyst28305
Jul 05 2010, 11:21 AM
FYI

I could not access my farm for 2 days, it was an Internet problem with my DSL provider, they said that certain sites can not be accessed, 1 of which was my farmtown, it was fixed 2 days later. All my other internet was fine, except also my work sites I could not access.

So it is not always a problem on farmtown's end.

lilchar
Jul 05 2010, 01:21 PM
When you have several people describing the same problems - it is NOT their internet connection. If a handful of people were having issues then I would say "yes, maybe" but not when 100's of people are on different ISP and having the same issues...So, yes, the problem does lay on farm towns end. If you notice problems do not occur UNTIL the developers start adding stuff. The developers should check before adding things they want people to pay actual cash for. I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't pay actual cash for anything on this site due to the amount of issues.

michelle mcleod
Jul 05 2010, 01:26 PM
have been having trouble trying to get in to my farm for a week or two now. have tried everything suggested and nothing. top line comes up: free gifts, play, neighbours etc. but the rest of my screen is blank. its driving me crazy, please any suggestion although all my fields will be wasted now.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 05 2010, 01:36 PM
have been having trouble trying to get in to my farm for a week or two now. have tried everything suggested and nothing. top line comes up: free gifts, play, neighbours etc. but the rest of my screen is blank. its driving me crazy, please any suggestion although all my fields will be wasted now.

I had no problem loading your farm. Make sure you have the latest flash player, and if that doesn't work, try deleting the macromedia files described in the first post.

Amethyst28305
Jul 05 2010, 01:46 PM
When you have several people describing the same problems - it is NOT their internet connection. If a handful of people were having issues then I would say "yes, maybe" but not when 100's of people are on different ISP and having the same issues...So, yes, the problem does lay on farm towns end. If you notice problems do not occur UNTIL the developers start adding stuff. The developers should check before adding things they want people to pay actual cash for. I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't pay actual cash for anything on this site due to the amount of issues.

As I said in my post, it was a problem with my DSL internet provider who told me, that those sites cannot be accessed by ALL users in North Carolina during that time. Since I my work involves also accessing and speaking to work colleges all over the US, there are always some Internet providers who are having problems at the same time. Mine was CenturyLink DSL. Just like with wireless phones sometimes, when 1 company has problems it can be linked to other companies, since they are "renting" lines form other companies for their service to work. I never said it is a global issue where every Internet is affected.

LaylaBear
Jul 05 2010, 01:55 PM
Pleeeeease Help!!!!
I can't load Farm Town on Facebook. It's stops loading at 56%
So I am using -
Adobe Flash Player version 10.1
Internet Explorer
I use mobile broadband so the strength varies but i've never had a problem with this before so this can't be the problem.
There is no error message it just freezes at 56%.
This happened for the first time two days ago and I havent been able to load the game since then. As I said before this has never happened before and isn't to do with my security settings. All other games I play on Facebook work fine.
Please help I'm missing Farm Town :(
I deleted all macromedia files and it still doesnt work!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 05 2010, 01:58 PM
Pleeeeease Help!!!!
I can't load Farm Town on Facebook. It's stops loading at 56%
So I am using -
Adobe Flash Player version 10.1
Internet Explorer
I use mobile broadband so the strength varies but i've never had a problem with this before so this can't be the problem.
There is no error message it just freezes at 56%.
This happened for the first time two days ago and I havent been able to load the game since then. As I said before this has never happened before and isn't to do with my security settings. All other games I play on Facebook work fine.
Please help I'm missing Farm Town :(

PrivusGURU
Jul 05 2010, 03:14 PM
I play Frontierville and Farmville and am trying to start FarmTown. When I use any of your links to get to PLAY, all I get is a white page with PLAY in the upper left, a subject box, then a notes box. Under that I get the game bar, but none of the tabs takes me anyplace else. What's up? I've tried it in IE and Firefox without joy.

LaylaBear
Jul 05 2010, 03:15 PM
I deleted all macromedia files and it still doesnt work!!!

Sandiax
Jul 05 2010, 04:03 PM
Hello,

I haven't been able to load my game for awhile now....it will start to come up and then it will show the following messages in the chat box:

* Loading User
* Connecting to town mainframe (WF31) ...
* Connecting to green mainframe (WF31) ...
* Connecting to yellow mainframe (WF31) ...

Then it stops and I get the following dialog box: Could not connect to game server. Error U00. Click green tick to reconnect or the red cancel button to continue in offline mode?

Other info:

Facebook or Myspace? Facebook

Browser: FireFox version 3.6.6

Version of Adobe Flash: version 10.1

Type/Speed of Connection broadband

Was an Error Msg Shown? U00

What exactly happens when you try to access the game? see above description

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? the problem is constant

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. I have checked all of this stuff and gone through the troubleshooting steps as much as I could. Some of the steps did not apply.

The link to my farm is http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000627895355&farm_ix=0

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 05 2010, 04:06 PM
Sandi,

I loaded your farm no problem. Try deleting the macromedia files described in the first post.

titta
Jul 05 2010, 04:37 PM
Hello,

I haven't been able to load my game for awhile now....it will start to come up and then it will show the following messages in the chat box:

* Loading User
* Connecting to green mainframe (WF31) ...
* Connecting to yellow mainframe (WF31) ...

Then it stops and I get the following dialog box: Could not connect to game server. Error U00. Click green tick to reconnect or the red cancel button to continue in offline mode?

Other info:

Facebook or Myspace? Facebook

Browser: FireFox version 3.6.6

Version of Adobe Flash: version 10.1

Type/Speed of Connection broadband

Was an Error Msg Shown? U00

What exactly happens when you try to access the game? see above description

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? the problem is constant

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. I have checked all of this stuff and gone through the troubleshooting steps as much as I could. Some of the steps did not apply.

The link to my farm is http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000627895355&farm_ix=0

I loaded your farm too - without problems. I was interested because it's the same server as mine, wf31.

farmer george 66
Jul 05 2010, 05:04 PM
Hello there , farm town wont let me load it stays at 56% i had this when you done the last maintenance work

LaylaBear
Jul 05 2010, 05:05 PM

I've done everything suggested in the first post and it still doesn't work! It sticks at 56%. This is new. Never happened before (except constantly for the past 2 days) :(

Seems there are a few people that have this problem - sticking at 56%

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=56748925791&topic=83453&post=641796

if you google it there are loads of different people having this problem! Arghhhh Im missing it!!

farmer george 66
Jul 05 2010, 05:13 PM
Hello could you give me a reason why every time you do maintenance work i can not load farm town it stays at 56% .it is so annoying when you have crops growing an you cant harvest or talk to farmer mates. An last time you done it i lost all my pineapples an i have then this time please sort it as i miss farm town thank you farmer george .

Lolaaa
Jul 05 2010, 07:02 PM
Can someone help !!!
The other night I went to log on and it has been stuck on 85% loading, wont go any further, and also wont start from the begining just goes straight to 85% !!! Plz help I have crops dying !!!! Arrrhhhhhh
Lola :(

crafty chris
Jul 05 2010, 07:10 PM
Can someone help !!!
The other night I went to log on and it has been stuck on 85% loading, wont go any further, and also wont start from the begining just goes straight to 85% !!! Plz help I have crops dying !!!! Arrrhhhhhh

ok a few ideas may or may not work ...
1) clean cache and history
2) try another browser that sometimes forces the other browser you are logged into to log you out
3) if they fail ... panic :(

Magi
Jul 05 2010, 07:30 PM
Ever since Sunday afternoons maintenance I haven't been able to load the game properly, it loads normally to56% and then gets stuck..I have already lost my sugar.Help

claire121
Jul 05 2010, 07:30 PM
is really fed up with this now, have been sticking at 56% for the last 2 day, i have crops that are more than likely dead now, yeah the new stuff is good, but not much point if u cant get on the game to play it.
i have done everything suggested, and guess wot, it's still the same, and by the looks of it a load of other ppl have the ame prob, which makes me think the prob is farm town end, so please farmtown, can u take note and do something about it please.
i had this the last time it was updated, and lasted for about 2 weeks.

from a very unhappy farm towner :-(

Lolaaa
Jul 05 2010, 07:56 PM
Thanks Crafty Chris, but I guess its panic time now...... My husband cant sign on either... I can send gifts and invite people but not load.....
Magi seems like we have the same problem since maintenance !!! what have they done to us ???? I hope they will send us help soon !!! PLEASE FARMTOWN HELP US !!!!!

Sandiax
Jul 05 2010, 08:39 PM
Ok I feel like an idiot because when I ran the search for the macromedia folder I forgot to include hidden files and folders...ugh!! So I went in and deleted all instances of slashkey that I could find and its still doing the same thing...rebooted also....although it does load faster than it did LOL

I also just tried connecting to WF5, WF44 and WF34 with the same results :(

dsscheibe
Jul 05 2010, 09:10 PM
Still won't load, it has been over a week since I've been able to play.

The screen says
Farm Town beta

Loading User...

blue/white barber pole horizontal line

Sits there and nothing happens.

I've tried Firefox, IE and Safari and it does the same thing in all of them.

MaryJane1958
Jul 05 2010, 09:42 PM
For those of you who are getting the below message:

The page you requested was not found

You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

* Return home
* Go back to the previous page

A very helpful young man by the name of Kevin Gross provided me with the fix:

Go to Privacy Settings

Applications and Websites

Blocked Applications you should see all blocked apps just remove from blocked list

Some how I blocked the application. Operator error!! Back in business! Yay! :)

Never heard from Farm Town... :mad: But it is :cool:

Mary Jane

ellshere
Jul 05 2010, 09:43 PM
I was on my farm yesterday and have been trying to get on all day today it will load up to 56% then stops

I have done everything that I have read to do. All I get is a few seconds of the green screen, then it will show the loading screen for another few seconds, then it all goes away. HELP!

I have not been able to load farm town since yesterday afternoon. It says loading and gets to 29% and then stays there. I am using farm town on facebook. I have updated my flash player today and have seen no corrections. I have looked at my firewall and don't see any blocked applications. Please help!!

I am not happy because it has done this before and it lasted for DAYS last time!
I use Facebook. Browser is EX8. I have latest version of Flash.
I use 3G broadband dongle. No error message. Most times game will load as far as 56%, then just stop. If I try refreshing page, it will stop at 0%!
I have cleared cache and everything else as advised.
I am NOT impressed as this always seems to happen when I have crops ready to harvest!!!!!!

I play Frontierville and Farmville and am trying to start FarmTown. When I use any of your links to get to PLAY, all I get is a white page with PLAY in the upper left, a subject box, then a notes box. Under that I get the game bar, but none of the tabs takes me anyplace else. What's up? I've tried it in IE and Firefox without joy.

Hello there , farm town wont let me load it stays at 56% i had this when you done the last maintenance work

Hello could you give me a reason why every time you do maintenance work i can not load farm town it stays at 56% .it is so annoying when you have crops growing an you cant harvest or talk to farmer mates. An last time you done it i lost all my pineapples an i have then this time please sort it as i miss farm town thank you farmer george .

Can someone help !!!

Ever since Sunday afternoons maintenance I haven't been able to load the game properly, it loads normally to56% and then gets stuck..I have already lost my sugar.Help

is really fed up with this now, have been sticking at 56% for the last 2 day, i have crops that are more than likely dead now, yeah the new stuff is good, but not much point if u cant get on the game to play it.
i have done everything suggested, and guess wot, it's still the same, and by the looks of it a load of other ppl have the ame prob, which makes me think the prob is farm town end, so please farmtown, can u take note and do something about it please.
i had this the last time it was updated, and lasted for about 2 weeks.

from a very unhappy farm towner :-(

Still won't load, it has been over a week since I've been able to play.

The screen says
Farm Town beta

Loading User...

blue/white barber pole horizontal line

Sits there and nothing happens.

I've tried Firefox, IE and Safari and it does the same thing in all of them.

We need each of you to follow the directions in this link and provide a link to your farm.

ellshere
Jul 05 2010, 09:53 PM
I have tried using All 3 browsers - Safari; Firefox; Google Chrome with the same results.

I receive the Error Saving Data X025 Error - Click to reload Game. Most of the time it never leaves the "green screen" - occasionally the farm will load - but the second I click to move anywhere the same error comes back. I began having this problem about 2 weeks ago.

I noticed on another forum page an opportunity to check my flash version - and it was current. (don't remember the the version number).

I have cleared my cache and have also tried hard restarting my computer and trying to open ONLY farm town with the same results.

I was able to load your farm and move from one to another. Along with what you have already done be sure you are clearing the offline data, or cookies depending on your browser, and that you are checking every one of your security programs. The green screen is typically a block by a security program.

april ryan
Jul 05 2010, 11:45 PM
can not load farm town it get's to 87% and stops

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 05 2010, 11:47 PM
can not load farm town it get's to 87% and stops

You need to link your farm. You are linked with automatic linking which is broken. You need to manually link. Instructions linked in my signature.

crippled chicken
Jul 05 2010, 11:49 PM
I have not been able to load farmtown for the last couple of days, followed all the recommendations I can find. Several different internet connections, deleting and re installing flash, turning off firewalls, cleared cache & cookies so many times, I don't think I have a cache any longer. Please help. Thanks
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/? id=662290971

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 05 2010, 11:50 PM
I have not been able to load farmtown for the last couple of days, followed all the recommendations I can find. Several different internet connections, deleting and re installing flash, turning off firewalls, cleared cache & cookies so many times, I don't think I have a cache any longer. Please help. Thanks

Please link your farm.

crippled chicken
Jul 05 2010, 11:51 PM
Apparently lots of things are broken, I have hovered not clicked over view all until I am blue. Nothing has popped up showing me this address I need to link my farm.

Epha
Jul 05 2010, 11:56 PM
I can't acces to farmtown since saturday
I have try with two browsers IE8 or mozilla3.5
I have an acces with 2.2mB download speed
I am using an HP with I3 and 6gb of ram, i use seven.
I can't connect to my farm , some time bat i take 5-6 mn and then i can't see any thing on my farms only some tree and flowers....
I can send and receive gift, i can't go to the market

Thank's for your help

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 05 2010, 11:58 PM
Apparently lots of things are broken, I have hovered not clicked over view all until I am blue. Nothing has popped up showing me this address I need to link my farm.

It's a profile number.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 12:00 AM
I can't acces to farmtown since saturday
I have try with two browsers IE8 or mozilla3.5
I have an acces with 2.2mB download speed
I am using an HP with I3 and 6gb of ram, i use seven.
I can't connect to my farm , some time bat i take 5-6 mn and then i can't see any thing on my farms only some tree and flowers....
I can send and receive gift, i can't go to the market

Thank's for your help

I loaded your farm just fine. Try deleting the macromedia files described in the first post.

crippled chicken
Jul 06 2010, 12:08 AM
http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=662290971&view=everyone, I right clicked and this came up on view all, is this what you did to link

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 12:10 AM
http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=662290971&view=everyone, I right clicked and this came up on view all, is this what you did to link

So this is your farm link here: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=662290971

I loaded your farm up just fine too. Check out the first post in this thread for tips.

crippled chicken
Jul 06 2010, 12:25 AM
I have read the first page and the other 116 pages, thanks for your time and I am glad someone can see my farm. I hope you thought it was nice, wish you could see the second one I can't load either. Thanks

Lolaaa
Jul 06 2010, 12:44 AM
Please help, since the changes last Sunday I havent been able to sign on, it loads till 85% and its like its stuck there

Browser: NINEMSN

Version of Adobe Flash: ADOBE10

Type/Speed of Connection wireless CONNECTION

Was an Error Msg Shown? NO

What exactly happens when you try to access the game? LOADS TILL IT GETS TO 85% AND GOES NO FURTHER

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not? HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO GET ON

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one. YES

PLEASE HELP !!!!

claire121
Jul 06 2010, 02:52 AM
have linked my farm now, please can u help?

LaylaBear
Jul 06 2010, 06:06 AM
Arghh I've done everything suggested in the first post and it STILL doesnt work and sticks at 56%. It seems a lot of people have this problem. It hasnt worked since Saturday. Pleeeeeaaaaaase help?

tlmanley
Jul 06 2010, 08:53 AM

I was able to load your farm and move from one to another. Along with what you have already done be sure you are clearing the offline data, or cookies depending on your browser, and that you are checking every one of your security programs. The green screen is typically a block by a security program.

Thanks for your response. Here is what I did:
I turned my firewall completely off for testing purposes. Completely cleared my cache, my cookies and offline date. Rebooted my machine - verified the firewall was still off. Downloaded a NEW browser (opera) - and still have the same results.... I don't know if it makes a difference - but maybe I should have noted that over the past couple of weeks - I can get in on occasion. - I have managed to hire people to harvest / plow (after SEVERAL tries) and the same applies to planting - I even lose fuel for each time I have to replant a square - But when I get in - it always times out several times and is agonizing do anything since most stuff I do doesn't "take" We're talking - 4 hours to do nothing but plant 1 section of 1 farm.

smukie
Jul 06 2010, 09:02 AM
cn sum1 help my loading stops at 56 percent thn nowt happens, bin doin it 4 few days all my things b dead now :( x

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 09:16 AM
My Farm Town will not load beyond 56% - this has been happening since Sunday 4th July 2010, can anyone help?

familiestlc
Jul 06 2010, 09:17 AM
I've been linked for almost a week now ~ it's still 'timing out' constantly & reloading my game! I have to do everything 6 - 8 time before it saves it! This is frustrating and I don't want to give up farmtown but if this is what I'm getting I'm ready to leave it altogether! Please help as I am adicted to it!

familiestlc
Jul 06 2010, 09:18 AM
I turned my firewall completely off for testing purposes. Completely cleared my cache, my cookies and offline date. Rebooted my machine - verified the firewall was still off. Downloaded a NEW browser (opera) - and still have the same results.... I don't know if it makes a difference - but maybe I should have noted that over the past couple of weeks - I can get in on occasion. - I have managed to hire people to harvest / plow (after SEVERAL tries) and the same applies to planting - I even lose fuel for each time I have to replant a square - But when I get in - it always times out several times and is agonizing do anything since most stuff I do doesn't "take" We're talking - 4 hours to do nothing but plant 1 section of 1 farm.

I'm experiencing the exact same thing! I believe it to be a server problem!I'm definately not happy

ellshere
Jul 06 2010, 09:21 AM
I have read the first page and the other 116 pages, thanks for your time and I am glad someone can see my farm. I hope you thought it was nice, wish you could see the second one I can't load either. Thanks

have linked my farm now, please can u help?

I was able to load both of your farms. Please see the top post for tips, and let us know which browser you are using and what type of internet connection you are using.

ellshere
Jul 06 2010, 09:22 AM

Were you using Opera before? If not which browser were you using?

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 09:53 AM
I have linked my farm, and wait hopefully for some advice or a result

LaylaBear
Jul 06 2010, 10:17 AM
I've just downloaded Opera to see if it works on that and it still doesnt. It doesnt work on Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. Ive cleared my cache deleted all cookies, used Registry Mechanic made sure I have up to date Adobe Flash 10 bla bla bla and it STILL sticks at 56%. Ive done everything you suggested and it STILL doesnt work. Surely this must be a Farm Town error?
Please help :(

Kwl_kc
Jul 06 2010, 10:47 AM
. . . Here is something I've found. I installed RealPlayer. Afterwards I could not load FT again. I uninstalled it a walla... FT started working again. On another note. For those who can NOT load FT, go into your Control Panel, and uninstall all Adobe Flash Players info. Boot and you should be good to go.

tlmanley
Jul 06 2010, 12:13 PM
Were you using Opera before? If not which browser were you using?
Previously - I was using Firefox, Safari and/or Google Chrome - in that order of preference. I downloaded Opera just to see if it would make a difference. It did not.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 12:43 PM
I have linked my farm, and wait hopefully for some advice or a result

Your farm is not linked. Please see my signature for instructions.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 12:44 PM
Arghh I've done everything suggested in the first post and it STILL doesnt work and sticks at 56%. It seems a lot of people have this problem. It hasnt worked since Saturday. Pleeeeeaaaaaase help?

Please link your farm. Your farm is linked automatically which is broken. You will need to manually link. Instructions in my signature.

zookeypr02@yahoo.com
Jul 06 2010, 01:10 PM
I have been trying for 2 days now to get into farmtown it gets to 18% download and that's it. I have downloaded the new flash thing like they suggest but it is still not working. Any suggestions would be great as I can not see where I can email the support for Farmtown either. This is driving me nuts!!:mad:

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 01:11 PM
I have been trying for 2 days now to get into farmtown it gets to 18% download and that's it. I have downloaded the new flash thing like they suggest but it is still not working. Any suggestions would be great as I can not see where I can email the support for Farmtown either. This is driving me nuts!!:mad:

Please link your farm so we can take a look. Instructions linked in my signature.

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 01:31 PM
Link is http://apps.facebook.com/play/?farm_id=673014439&farm_ix=0 and
http://apps.facebook.com/play/?farm_id=673014439&farm_ix1

Using IE8
Adobe 10.1
No error message just sticks at 56%
Cookies from slashkey are blocked, I have put allow all cookies but it doesn't let them through. I had no problems until Saturday.

Thank you

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 01:34 PM
It seems to have replaced the first digits of my number with dots - numbers are 67301

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 01:35 PM
Link is http://apps.facebook.com/play/?farm_id=673014439&farm_ix=0 and
http://apps.facebook.com/play/?farm_id=673014439&farm_ix1

Using IE8
Adobe 10.1
No error message just sticks at 56%
Cookies from slashkey are blocked, I have put allow all cookies but it doesn't let them through. I had no problems until Saturday.

Thank you

I had no problem loading them. Try deleteing the macromedia files. You may have corupt files from the flash player. The first post describes how to delete it.

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 01:38 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/play/?farm_id=673014439&farm_ixe=0
http://apps.facebook.com/play/?farm_id=673014439&farm_ixe=1

zookeypr02@yahoo.com
Jul 06 2010, 01:53 PM

I have linked my farmtown.. Let me know!! I am going through withdrawl!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 01:54 PM

Your farm is not linked. As I said, automatic linking is broken and you need to manually link.

pamlynn
Jul 06 2010, 02:02 PM
I've tried logging in to Farmtown from Facebook several times today. I only get a green screen. I updated my adobe flash in the hopes that the problem was with that. It was not. Soon I'll be dealing with withered crops if this isn't fixed.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 02:05 PM
I've tried logging in to Farmtown from Facebook several times today. I only get a green screen. I updated my adobe flash in the hopes that the problem was with that. It was not. Soon I'll be dealing with withered crops if this isn't fixed.

Your farm number is off....can you double check it?

maggie macaulay
Jul 06 2010, 02:10 PM
i am not getting anything at all since your maintenance on friday/saturday and nobody is replying to my e mails for help

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 02:13 PM
i am not getting anything at all since your maintenance on friday/saturday and nobody is replying to my e mails for help

Please link your farm. Automatic linking is broken and you need to manually link. See my signature for instructions.

claire121
Jul 06 2010, 02:38 PM
I was able to load both of your farms. Please see the top post for tips, and let us know which browser you are using and what type of internet connection you are using.

im using internet explorer 8, and also tried goggle chrome, my internet is mobile broadband provided from 3.
this is where i think the prob lays, as i noticed other ppl with simular connection with the same prob, my sister, who has a landline conection, just got on to my farm fine.
if this is the prob how can i go about sorting it.

zookeypr02@yahoo.com
Jul 06 2010, 02:45 PM

Ok I have made it my signature. Is this correct?

zookeypr02@yahoo.com
Jul 06 2010, 02:46 PM
Ok I have made it my signature. Is this correct?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1562007783&farm_ix=Y

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 02:54 PM
I've done all you suggested, but still sticking at 56% - any further suggestions?

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 02:57 PM
I have just read Claire 121's post and I am also using a 3 dongle

LaylaBear
Jul 06 2010, 03:01 PM
Please link your farm. Your farm is linked automatically which is broken. You will need to manually link. Instructions in my signature.

I think i've linked my farm now! It's still sticking at 56%. I even did a system restore and downloaded Opera as well as everything you sugest in the first post but all to no avail. Thanks.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 03:06 PM
I think i've linked my farm now! It's still sticking at 56%. I even did a system restore and downloaded Opera as well as everything you sugest in the first post but all to no avail. Thanks.

The number is incorrect. Please double check it :)

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 03:47 PM
I tried accessing on my connected through my mobile phone instead of my 3 dongle and got into my farm with no problem - tried with the dongle and stuck at 56% again. I'm going to try reloading the dongle and will let you know how I go on. Cheers for all the help, and hope you can pass this on to others.

peggy turner
Jul 06 2010, 04:38 PM
I can load the game sometimes and sometimes not but I cant get the gift page to load. It comes up with words, no pic or a way to click on what you want to send or the bar to send the items you want to send. Help if you can. I was told it has something to do with facebook.

claire121
Jul 06 2010, 04:39 PM
I tried accessing on my connected through my mobile phone instead of my 3 dongle and got into my farm with no problem - tried with the dongle and stuck at 56% again. I'm going to try reloading the dongle and will let you know how I go on. Cheers for all the help, and hope you can pass this on to others.

let me no how u get on sue :-)

brendamaa
Jul 06 2010, 04:43 PM
I think it is a FACEBOOK problem even though they keep telling us to change our computer settings, etc..
I went to MYSPACE and set up an account and on there FARMTOWN loads seamlessly and works without any problems.
SO do you think FB will do anything about it?????

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 04:45 PM
I can load the game sometimes and sometimes not but I cant get the gift page to load. It comes up with words, no pic or a way to click on what you want to send or the bar to send the items you want to send. Help if you can. I was told it has something to do with facebook.

If someone told you it was Facebook, then we can't do anything about it. Only thing I can suggest is having an updated flash player.

LaylaBear
Jul 06 2010, 04:53 PM
The number is incorrect. Please double check it :)

Hi, Sorry, I copied the number down wrong. Should be correct now. Thanks.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 04:57 PM
Hi, Sorry, I copied the number down wrong. Should be correct now. Thanks.

Loaded it just fine. What kind of internet connection to you have? And what browser?

claire121
Jul 06 2010, 05:02 PM
double t, im using internet explorer 8, and a 3 dongle, and only loads to56%, have done everything suggested, is it my conectrion, if sois there anything i can do about it.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 05:03 PM
Have no idea, that's why we are try get as much info as possible :)

nanjanie
Jul 06 2010, 05:06 PM
if you are not able to load the game, please link your farm (red button at the top right of your screen if the link does not work you can find instructions here for making a manual link http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49590) and then post in this thread with the following information:

Facebook or myspace?

Browser:

Version of adobe flash:

Type/speed of connection

was an error msg shown?

What exactly happens when you try to access the game?

Is this a constant problem, or are you sometimes able to get on and other times not?

Have you checked all of your security programs to be sure the game is not blocked. This includes antivirus programs, malware programs, firewalls both on the computer and your router if you use one.

We very much appreciate your assistance and will be updating this top post with any information that we get from the developers.

***update 4th january; we have some new information from the developers that may help some of you;

you need to check all your security programs.. Antivirus, firewalls etc (including the router firewall) apparently when there are updates, there are sometimes small changes in the information being sent to your computer, so that your security program can actually block the game and prevent it loading.
you need to look for 'slashkey' in the list of blocked programs, and unblock it.

additionally, if your browser was open during the download of the new release to your server, the flash application running at the time could retain corrupted files.. So flash needs to be uninstalled and downloaded again.

the developers are also recommending that if you are having difficulty loading the game, for the time being, you open the game as your only open browser, and close all other applications. Give your browser and computer the resources it needs to get the correct files loaded into your computer.

**further to clearing browser cache and history to ‘clean’ the system, there will be a cdn. Folder in your computer’s c drive which collects corrupt and ‘trash’ files from flash-based games such as farm town.
Clearing this can help with some issues, such as connection errors, loading issues, and sometimes problems with chat, hiring and invisibility on the game.**

the name of the folder is cdn.slashkey.com, and it will typically be found in the macromedia folder on c:\ drive.

The easy way to find it is via this link:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

this folder contains all of flash player’s cached files, and clearing it forces a ‘rebuild’ of the information so that the new connection to the game is completely clean (like a new start) you can if you wish delete all sites from this folder, or just the slashkey.com file.

select the folder and delete it.

still in global security settings, it might also help to add farmtown to the trusted locations. The information you need to add is this: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&cid=bm

also click on global storage settings and make sure they are set to at least 100 kb.

reboot your computer before reloading the browser and logging back into farm town. This recreates the folder with fresh contents and server information, and forces an update of your system in relation to the game.

(our thanks to mike hunt and capriherb for the additional information)

please understand that we are trying to collect complete and accurate data for the developers in an attempt to help them troubleshoot the problems you are experiencing so that they can fix them. It is important that we keep this thread on track and would appreciate if your posts did not contain reports of other issues you may be experiencing as this leads to others then redirecting this thread away from it's intended purpose.

off topic posts about anything other than not being able to load and access the game will be removed from this thread without notice.

attention: If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

claire121
Jul 06 2010, 05:07 PM
ok, thanx anyway :-)

nanjanie
Jul 06 2010, 05:10 PM
Attention: If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

Sue Clifford
Jul 06 2010, 05:16 PM
I have reloaded my dongle and still no joy, as it worked perfectly when I used another modem I think something in your Saturday update is affecting the 3 mobile user network. A lot of people in the UK use this network.

claire121
Jul 06 2010, 05:28 PM
just tried to load my space, and it does the same, loads to 56%, so i agree, that it something to do with the updates and the network 3.

claire121
Jul 06 2010, 05:29 PM
i can access everyother game, just not farm town :-(

tracycerrone
Jul 06 2010, 05:49 PM
i get to 56% loaded then no more....can someone please tell us what to do as this is so annoying ....Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 05:52 PM
i get to 56% loaded then no more....can someone please tell us what to do as this is so annoying ....Thanks

As stated in the first post, you need to link your farm so we can take a look.

tracycerrone
Jul 06 2010, 06:54 PM
i have linked my farm....

it says at top of this page that i am linked....

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 06:55 PM
it says at top of this page that i am linked....

That way of linking is broken. You need to manually link. Instructions linked in my signature.

tracycerrone
Jul 06 2010, 06:56 PM
sorry can i have that in simple terms please lol...sorry..

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 06:57 PM
sorry can i have that in simple terms please lol...sorry..

Click the pink link in my signature.

tracycerrone
Jul 06 2010, 07:10 PM
its still not loading...

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 07:11 PM
its still not loading...

Tracy, you need to post your link here so we can see if we can load it.

tracycerrone
Jul 06 2010, 07:13 PM
how do i do that...sorry im not very clued up with all this sort of thing

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 07:16 PM
how do i do that...sorry im not very clued up with all this sort of thing

I can't explain it any better than this: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1395110#post1395110

And until you link your farm, we can't help you.

Marta Perez
Jul 06 2010, 09:00 PM
My farm town will not load at all. I haven't been able to get on my farms at all. It just says loading and doesn't load at all.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 09:01 PM
My farm town will not load at all. I haven't been able to get on my farms at all. It just says loading and doesn't load at all.

Please link your farm. Automatic linking is broken and you will need to manually link.Instructions in my signature.

stacyk93
Jul 06 2010, 09:37 PM
I need help! Farmtown goes through the whole loading process, and then the screen turns black. My farm will not appear. What can i do to fix this?

nanjanie
Jul 06 2010, 10:45 PM
try this-attention: If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

nanjanie
Jul 06 2010, 10:46 PM
try this-: If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

nanjanie
Jul 06 2010, 10:48 PM
Clair attention: If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

nanjanie
Jul 06 2010, 10:56 PM
double t dude ranch please get people to try this when all else fails. it's worked for evertone who's tried it thats on IE8/windows pc- If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

FarmerCass
Jul 06 2010, 11:30 PM
double t dude ranch please get people to try this when all else fails. it's worked for evertone who's tried it thats on IE8/windows pc- If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

Will this work even when FT doesn't start loading ie there is not even a green square, it stays white?

I ask because I've tried right clicking on the white area and nothing happens.

Anna-Jo
Jul 07 2010, 01:46 AM
I am not able to access Farm Town - loading stops and hangs at 72% - what is the problem ?

claire121
Jul 07 2010, 03:01 AM
omg im so happy, went on farm town and it loaded, done nothing different, has just worked its self out, hopefully it will be ok now, hope u all sort urs soon :-) :-)

Magi
Jul 07 2010, 03:36 AM
Happy to hear your problem is resolved Claire, however my farm still wont load and I have tried the global settings and upped the storage space a little bit and it still doesn't load.

Magi
Jul 07 2010, 03:48 AM
I hope that I have managed to link my farm

Molly Mew
Jul 07 2010, 04:30 AM
I hope that I have managed to link my farm

Magi, the red link button doesn't work. You'll need to link manually following the instructions here:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308718

Sue Clifford
Jul 07 2010, 06:57 AM
Today I can't even load FT on my mobile - it tells me to update my flash player, but I already have Adobe 10.1. My dongle is still sticking at 56% - have tried clicking and global settings as suggested, but it is already set on allow 3rd party so no joy there. I have followed all your suggestions and still can't get access, I can only assume it's something to do with the recent updates.

Sue Clifford
Jul 07 2010, 06:59 AM
You are soooooooooooo lucky today even my mobile won't work

LaylaBear
Jul 07 2010, 10:36 AM
I have reloaded my dongle and still no joy, as it worked perfectly when I used another modem I think something in your Saturday update is affecting the 3 mobile user network. A lot of people in the UK use this network.

I am using the 3 network dongle too! Must be to do with our network...and mine stops loading at 56% too!!!!

nanjanie
Jul 07 2010, 04:53 PM
try this when all else fails. it's worked for evertone who's tried it thats on IE8/windows pc- If you are having trouble loading farm town or frontierville games please try this: Try to load game, right click where it stops, click global settings, click on global storage settings (upper left of box), then check the box to allow 3rd party flash content, then refresh the game. It worked fro me and no one else could help.

KathyDNJ
Jul 07 2010, 04:57 PM
I was just in the middle of farming -- when my screen went white and now I can't load the game -- I get all the surrounding ads, etc but the screen where the farm itself is just stays white. I have logged out, come back in several times. Any ideas??

brendamaa
Jul 07 2010, 05:39 PM
nanjanie: I have already done that, still doesnt work.

claire121
Jul 07 2010, 06:18 PM
well it was short lived, just got in from work,and gone bk to sticking at 56% :-( definatley something to do with the updates and the network 3, no one seems to no the answer.

starlady
Jul 07 2010, 06:34 PM
Mine is doing the very same thing-- it is stuck on 56%--I tried on another computer on a different server and network and it worked just fine--what gives?

starlady
Jul 07 2010, 06:38 PM
How can I fix it?

claire121
Jul 07 2010, 06:50 PM
same here, my sister tried mine on her pc, and it worked fine.

BrookeB
Jul 07 2010, 07:34 PM
Mine is doing the very same thing-- it is stuck on 56%--I tried on another computer on a different server and network and it worked just fine--what gives?

I had this problem, too, so I cleared the browser's cache memory, then closed the browser completely, then reopened it, and went back into FT. Everything then worked just fine.

Clearing your computer's history/cache, etc., is a good thing to do on a regular basis. I've now set my browser to clear cache and cookies automatically every time the browser closes. It has virtually eliminated FT loading problems.

Magi
Jul 07 2010, 08:15 PM
My farm link is,
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=144176519&farm_ix=0

Indigo Rose
Jul 07 2010, 08:18 PM
I am a firefox user and I am still having trouble on my main computer I don't know what more I can do, I have tried everything. On my laptop it all works fine, the only diff between that and my desktop is that the lappy is using Windows 7 and the desktop has XP on it. My next move will be a reformat in the future. I use google chrome on the desktop purely for Farmtown but as I said before I would prefer not to.

Magi
Jul 07 2010, 08:43 PM
I just cleared out the history and cookies etc and its still stuck on 56% loading .

Kelsey
Jul 08 2010, 01:47 AM
I just cleared out the history and cookies etc and its still stuck on 56% loading .

Hey Magi, can you double check your #'s in your link? When I click on it I get an error X025.

Thanks!

Magi
Jul 08 2010, 02:01 AM
Thanks for pointing out the error Kelsey.I left out a number.
Try this.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm id=1441765719

Thanks

Kelsey
Jul 08 2010, 02:13 AM
Thanks for pointing out the error Kelsey.I left out a number.
Try this.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm id=1441765719

Thanks

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1441765719

I was able to load both Farm 1 & 2 with no problem.

So ... this is what you've tried:
"global settings and upped the storage space a little bit"

Have you:
Refreshed?
Logged out/in?
Updated Flash, Java, ActiveX?
Checked security settings to make sure slashkey, codebell, and farmtown are not being blocked?
Rebooted your computer?
Updated FireFox (or whatever browser you are using)?

samanthaw18
Jul 08 2010, 07:27 AM
Farm Town is only loading 56% please HELP!!!