PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- October 20th, 2009

Pages : 1 [2] 3

the_blue_fruit_loop
Oct 20 2009, 11:20 PM
Harvester would be more appealing to me if it would harvest trees - seems no one really wants to harvest trees as much as they want to harvest pineapple. I have a tree farm more so than a crop farm and I have hired 6-8 from the marketplace at a time and all but 1 or 2 leave when they get there and see it is mostly trees. I have actually had to return to the marketplace 2 or 3 times to hire more. And I call out that I need tree harvesters, but only 1 or 2 show interest.

Funny to me since so many people who want to keep the fruit on their trees for the color seem to always get the people who will harvest the trees anyway and here I am looking for tree harvesters and struggling to find them!

I would just as soon have a tree harvester as opposed to a crop harvester so I could just harvest my own trees.

Lady Loki... I will harvest your trees for you. I don't mind and harvest whatever I'm ever hired for!! Come to my farm and send me a message and I'll have your farm to be able to come to. I'm online most of the day every day...

LoreneC
Oct 20 2009, 11:23 PM
I have seen several complaints on these forums because FT does not provide the "wonderful" tools that Farmville does. The devs roll them out and people complain. I don't understand it. :confused: If you don't want it don't buy it. It is that simple!

Oh and by the way, I don't plan to buy them. I probably never will, but I certainly wouldn't buy them right away. These things work out better when you let other people work out the kinks!;)

cbuist
Oct 20 2009, 11:46 PM
How come it appears the large machines are charging $3 to purchase yet this is not showed when you're buying?

I was deducted $3 for all three that I bought that I can see. It did not specify that when I bought them. Please fix

JRM
Oct 20 2009, 11:52 PM
I love the new tools. I do not have enough neighbors to hire plowing or used the x4 plow, so this is just great. In my opinion, the tools are worth the cost just for decoration. I mean, one silo costs 30,000 coins and it is not even close to being in proportion. And what is a farm without a tractor? Thank you for moving us into the 21st century. BTW, if you don't want the tools, uh, don't buy them.

Alabama Amy
Oct 20 2009, 11:52 PM
I may be the only one that feels this way, but I am GLAD that the new tools cannot be used at other people's farms.

I have an older computer and by the time I am hired to work at another farm and the page loads, half the crops are already harvested or plowed by other farmers and it leaves very few crops left for me to do. If the new tools were to be used at other's farms by the farmers that got there before me (as they always do), I would never get any work!

Plus, a good part of the enjoyment of this game has to do with the social activity. You can't visit and get to know other farmers if you're only worried about harvesting and plowing as much as you can while you're there. If that's what you're interested in, then the new tools will help you greatly at your own farm - alone.

I think the creators of these new tools knew exactly what they were doing when they created them. And they did it well!

law5656
Oct 21 2009, 12:19 AM
I dont see the point in the harvester, if you make more to hire out the work. And the plower was a waste of 60,000 since i could already do 4 spots at a time, and again cheaper for your neighbors to plow. The seeder however was useful works great. Thanks for the update anyways. Some land would have been nice since im getting bored with the game, im starting to delete all my crops to build my farm for about the 10th time. I have over 10 million coins and getting close 500k exp. Help us out with levels and land please

Lani Girl
Oct 21 2009, 12:20 AM
WHY would you even harvest your OWN ****? Why would you EVEN PLOW your own ****? I can understand PLANTING, but, come on!!!!!! What a stupid and rediculous upgrade ..... who's brains are behind this???? It's SILLY!!!!!!

I agree. I never harvest or plow my own. I can hardly stand planting my own.
Maybe I will wait until the upgrade where you can hire planters!!!

LoreneC
Oct 21 2009, 12:24 AM
For someone trying to level up, the harvester may come in handy the days you plant tons of raspberries. People at the market want to plowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

buddyfarmer
Oct 21 2009, 12:28 AM
Farm Town Farmers - BEWARE ! ! ! ! !
Hey I bought the Big Harvester and it cut my avatar's right hand off!!!
There was blood everywhere and no Farm Town hospital where he could get it reconnected.

Problems with rodents? Use one of the seeders and crush up some sleeping pills along with the seeds. The gophers and other pests won't wake up!

I have 30 wind turbines on my farm and I asked in the forum for solar panels or a solar array to purchase. None yet, although they do have solar panels on the plow tractor. Maybe solar panels to put in our fields will be released one day. Maybe before I retire from this game.

Happy Halloween farmers!

Maura Gahan
Oct 21 2009, 12:28 AM
I love all the upgrades lately... even though we can't use the new tools on other farms they are still fun to have... thank you to all who have created Farmtown

Planters
Oct 21 2009, 12:30 AM
Did the new release really intend to only allow us to send 6 gifts now?

Didn't it used to be 20? then it was taken down to 12, now just 6?

Other Facebook games don't have that limit, so we know it's not a FB limit.

Why the change?

phamton
Oct 21 2009, 12:33 AM
OK, the big seeder was freakin awesome to use. It's the first time that I actually enjoyed planting. It's so much faster and I didn't have to wait very long for my avatar to catch up and finish.

Thanks so much! I'm actually looking forward to harvesting tomorrow with the big harvester. So much fun!

Oh and buddyfarmer, I called 911 about your farming accident and they can't send an ambulance yet. They're waiting for the next upgrade so they can buy one.

Zella5
Oct 21 2009, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the upgrade, great work. However, I think the question that remains on everybodys lips is when new levels will be added?
I personally have stopped planting anything, because there is just nothing further to work for. I still sometimes visit my friends farms just to have a chat, but most of them have also reached level 34 and moved on to other games.
It is such a pity because farmtown was the best interactive game ever!
Please give the level 34's something to work for, a villa or new crops or something - it just cannot be THAT difficult to create!

stuhmerk
Oct 21 2009, 12:36 AM
Thanks - the new seeders will really speed things up.

Gail_Friend
Oct 21 2009, 12:38 AM
I don't harvest or plow my own fields either but!!! I bought them all!! wooo hoo hoooThey sure look great on my farm... Thanks so much

hlb
Oct 21 2009, 01:01 AM
Yeah Chip I agree what is the point? :confused: SPend money on the machine and fuel but you can only use it yourself on your own farm so you lose the savings of having someone else plow and the higher earnings of someone else harvesting---bummer.:(

bennettmom
Oct 21 2009, 01:15 AM
I am not sure I understand the point of the Plow and harvest machines. If you can't use them on other farms and you only hire help to do these actions, then the machines are useless.

ladysangin
Oct 21 2009, 01:28 AM
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines

I'm with them, I would like more levels and land. Also I would like the animals to be more than decorative.

Saeed
Oct 21 2009, 01:29 AM
I don't care if I can only use them on my own Farm!
They look absolutely fabolous!
Now this is farm feeling!
I bet some farmers will come up with novel ways to use these tools to decorate.

australiagyrl
Oct 21 2009, 01:46 AM
I absolutely LOVE these new tools, THANK YOU AGAIN :D:D:D

But I wish we could buy more fuel each day because if your planting raspberries every couple hours you only have enough fuel to do it once or twice maybe??? and then your out of luck till the next day. Do you think there's any possibility of buying more fuel??

cherylyn
Oct 21 2009, 01:59 AM
Great we have new tools but gosh how much more can we try to squeeze onto our farms, unless the farms are increased not many are using the new items.

australiagyrl
Oct 21 2009, 02:02 AM
Did the new release really intend to only allow us to send 6 gifts now?

Didn't it used to be 20? then it was taken down to 12, now just 6?

Other Facebook games don't have that limit, so we know it's not a FB limit.

Why the change?

I was wondering about this as well. It seems awfully strange that we're encouraged to get all these neighbours and then we can't send them gifts. Now I can only send 6 gifts a day. How do you choose who gets a gift and who doesn't? I hope this is only a temporary glitch in the game.

Cider Sue
Oct 21 2009, 02:18 AM
It's all very nice. But doesn't do much for us stuck at level 34.

vickierose
Oct 21 2009, 02:36 AM
same here...my farm is a big as it gets and on level 34....

qzzzz
Oct 21 2009, 02:57 AM
I bought all 5 of the new tools, but I won't be using them :-(. If I can't help others to level up, or I can't get the extra money by letting them harvest, there's no point to this. It looks cute but needs to work on other people's farms or why bother?

I would like more land, more levels and more goodies associated with them, than harvesters I can never use.

Joss B
Oct 21 2009, 03:28 AM
how much fuel does each machine need ?

qzzzz
Oct 21 2009, 03:32 AM
no and unfortunately no.

JanMac57
Oct 21 2009, 04:07 AM
Hey, they're fun and you know what, the devs have been rolling out upgrades steadily. I've been playing only since mid-august and there has been four upgrades. Really 1 a month is pretty darn good for a freebie game. If you like thenew items, have fun with them, if you don't, don't spend the money. It's simple really. The land is coming, patience all.

qzzzz
Oct 21 2009, 04:21 AM
can other people use your equipment on your farm?

also, do you still make more money when you hire other people to harvest your farm? or do you make the same when you use the equipment

can't seem to get an answer to this question.

the answers are no and no

Farrmer Reb
Oct 21 2009, 04:26 AM
Just plowed my farm and it drank up fuel, I thought it was meant to be solar powered and not use the fuel?:confused:

maloneyglo
Oct 21 2009, 04:32 AM
What's the point? I don't have enough land now that I spent cash on decorations......which I only did because we were teased with getting MORE LAND!
Oh, just in case a FT god reads this (which I seriously doubt) or even cares (which I doubt even more), I have taken my PayPal allowance elsewhere.

benchjet
Oct 21 2009, 04:59 AM
thanks for the new upgrades! people here are ungreatful, at least fram town is not desperately charging us with real money!

benchjet
Oct 21 2009, 05:05 AM
also, farmtown is by far has the most complete gaming needs in fb!

Natho
Oct 21 2009, 05:28 AM
my god - so many whiny little s.o.b's!!.

a few months back people pleaded for tractors etc...

now we get them! and people complain...

if you don't want them - DON'T BUY THEM!!.

personally i will not use them, but they are cool as decorations and i have got all of them!..

just wish that there was a better way to utilise the gift fuel tank as i have a few piling up and i hate having the you have x no of gifts every time i open my farm! - if possible could the gift fuel tank just add 50 gallons and then when we visit the fuel station then it resets it to whatever amount!.

that way i can clear my gifts! :-)

other than that keep the good stuff coming - can't wait for storage options or more land! :-)

Cheers Natho

wtssc
Oct 21 2009, 05:35 AM
I love farmtown and the new updates. But my problem is that I bought the small seeder, I only have 1 neighbour level 26 on myspace. Didn't get much fuel. Used it for a few minutes then i was out of gas.

I can't accept neighbours. I have had several requests and have sent out several requests. it's just like the problem with the gifts, which I can't accept either. I don't think it should be based on neighbours until you get all the bugs fixed..............

Capra
Oct 21 2009, 06:06 AM
lol i love the new upgrades, bought the 3 larger ones (only using the seeder one though, would rather give work to other ppl) but the prob is fuel and only being able to refuel once a day which is a bit of a let down, but keep up the great work Dev's!!!!

P.S. I am really looking forward to some new land upgrades please

richmondhillgal
Oct 21 2009, 06:28 AM
I was going to get the solar plower and the harvestor but when I tried to use both, they say I have to be on gren grass. How can you plow your harvested fields? Maybe I am missing something

trudy4532
Oct 21 2009, 06:28 AM
are there any plans to make it so these tools do work on other peoples farms when we are hired?

Julia2654
Oct 21 2009, 06:39 AM
Please post all QUESTIONS about the new upgrade in the Help and Support section!

BluePlum
Oct 21 2009, 06:45 AM
""You can only refuel when it tells you that you can and any fuel already showing in the upper left corner of your screen will be lost. The total from your fueling station/tank will replace (not add to) the amount of fuel you have to use.""
Ok, I don't quite see the point of this. Why would we lose fuel? If it's there because we've been gifted it or earned it, why can't it just add on to the total of what we already have?

FARMERTOM123
Oct 21 2009, 06:50 AM
i purchased all three large pieces of equipment yesterday afternoon and today they are all gone????????? :mad::mad:

geneveve2
Oct 21 2009, 06:53 AM
Good point; people seem to have lost interest in harvesting trees, now that they can get XP by plowing other people's land.

I was kind of hoping for a "rope" selection of plots to harvest/plow/plant: Draw a diamond with corners at the start and end of a click-drag-release motion. harvest/plow/plant all available plots in the diamond.

Seems to me that harvesting and plowing equipment would be most useful if I could use it when others hire me. And if I could buy fuel with coins. Now that could make hiring competitive harvesters and plowers an interesting experience!

I enjoy FT, however, I think the new equipment is pointless because I am a "social" player, like the interaction with others. But like people have said in this thread that I READ, my choice is not to buy them.
Now, as far as trees, I think that people should get 1 or 2 XP for every tree they harvest (like plowing) and in addition to that, think that people that like to save trees should be able to freeze them (we can freeze growth on flowers). By freezing your trees, it would be making them unharvestable (LOL, is that a word?)
Anyway, if those 2 things were done, I think it would solve a lot of the whole Tree thang that goes on around farmtown. Just my 2 cents. Also would like to know the benifit of the last trophy????

Lizzie.S.
Oct 21 2009, 06:54 AM
does anyone have any idea y th real estate office isnt working???
could we b gettin more land one wonders???
i hope so :D !!!
if anyone has any idea could u plz post ty xxx

cookietara
Oct 21 2009, 07:04 AM
Love the new tools. ive bought all 3, when none of my buddys or neighbours are online i harvest and plow myself..
My husband loves them to, the mouse clicking was driving him insane, lol. now i click even less..:)

No matter what new stuff thats bought out someone will complain about it,,,,:confused: if you dont like it, dont buy it,,,easy.....
Keep up the good work..

Huwanito
Oct 21 2009, 07:24 AM
Hi,

We just released a new version of FarmTown. (As usual, you will get the new version when going to FarmTown the next time).

The new release contains support for 5 different tools:

1. Small Harvester - Harvest 2 fields at a time
2. Small Seeder - Plant seeds on 2 fields at a time
3. Big Harvester - Harvest 4 fields at a time
4. Big Seeder - Plant seeds on 4 fields at a time
5. Plowing Tractor - Solar Powered - Plow 4 fields at a time

All the tools works in a similar way, you just need to click on the tool and select the first option which could be Harvest, Plant Seeds or Plow depending on the tool. Alternatively, some of the tools can also be activated by clicking on the appropiate icon on the main tool window at the bottom of the screen.

The Plowing Tractor doesn't require fuel to operate so you can use it as much as you want without any limitations. The others require fuel to operate, these are the rules for the fuel:

1. To get fuel you need to go to the fuel station by clicking on the red fuel tank on the top-left of the screen or on the map icon
2. You can refuel once per day
3. The amout of fuel gallons you receive each day depends on these factors:

10 Gallons for each level you have accomplished
10 Gallons for each neighbour you have
10 Gallons for each friend you help each day
10 Gallons for each active neighbour in the last 24h
100 Gallons for each fuel tank you receive from your friends

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: We have an established thread in the help and support section where we will attempt to answer any questions that you have about these new features. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238278 Mods will not be answering questions posted in this thread from the developers.

in the explanation...
1) each friend i help..does this include my non-neighbours? :confused:

Windy Daz
Oct 21 2009, 07:38 AM
LOVE my new seeder thank you Bert! :)

Lene Bay
Oct 21 2009, 07:53 AM
I don't understand that about harvesting more than 1 field at a time! When I click on 2 or 4 fields then I'm sent into the shop to buy seeds instead. That annoys me!

I know that doesn't belong in here but I can't find a "watering flowers thread". When I try to water flowers with my neighbours I'm kicked out of farm town and when I try to water my own flowers I pay 1 coin each time. Why????

Dragonfly1233
Oct 21 2009, 07:59 AM
I love the new tools! Just to have something new to play with is a joy. No I probably won'tuse them much as I like to hire others. On the other hand, when I have no neighbors or buddies on I now can harvest my own stuff much faster, and no worries about fruit thieves picking my trees.

Thank you FT devs for keeping the game moving. Of course I'd like a bigger farm and new clothes, but I am grateful for what we have.

Those of you who have questions about how the tools work and who gets paid what, please just read the first post in this discussion, it's explained clearly.

JessicaHardee
Oct 21 2009, 08:00 AM
I agree everyone is complaining about more levels, more crops, The seeders are nice but as for the rest, I agree whats the point. I already bought all the equipment anyway beside what else can I do with all my money.

Candi Yam
Oct 21 2009, 08:06 AM
I went all crazy and bought all the farm equipment. My farm is jammed already. So I'm trying to make space and accidently deleted my beautiful brown barn that I bought with real money.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! We need more space.
So I am reading that we can only use the tools on our farms, neighbors cannot use them on our farms, so extra money won't be made...I am wondering why I bought them in the 1st place. I might change my mind when I get on that big red thing and ride it around my farm.....I am sick about losing my barn :-(
Seems to me these tools will take away from the interaction with neighbors on farms and in the marketplace.
I want a feature that will allow me to drive my solar powered vehicle to the market, hire someone, then get off and let them take her for a plow or harvest (whatever it does)
Gonna test drive it now!

Candi Yam
Oct 21 2009, 08:24 AM
Ok, I go back to my farm, fuel up the 'big red' to harvest my pineapples, and it just sits there...3 icons come up for me to choose from, I choose big red/4 (when I clicked on the harvester, I already chose Harvest) My pineapples are being harvested by my avatar...Obviously, I have engine trouble. I cannot make my harvester work. Are they just suppose to sit there, take up space and look cool?

raenndrops
Oct 21 2009, 08:32 AM
::mad:Yeah some new tools yeah right but you take away us hiring our friends and we cant be on the same farm at the same time etc oh Bull , now that is a stupid development. Now I have been raving about the new harvesting change and then you all do this mess, and now noone will want to hire anyone to do anything to help them out, oh this is just not coshure, this is NOT fair not at all. this makes me want to just forget about FT altogether. and just Think I JUST GOt done spending my hard working coins on this thing, oh noooooo makes me want to stop playing an referring my friends period.:mad:mad

(This is from one of my friends which I Love to death and enjoy working for not to mention so many many others......) I want my 30,000 coins :mad back.....

DeeAnn Trisha U Can Hire People From The Market Place, We Just Can't Hire Each Other 2 Do Anything Anymore-Not Even 2 Be @ The Same Farm @ The Same Time-I'm Gonna Really Miss That!! It's Gonna Get Some Getting Use 2-We Can Buy Fuel Though W/Coins Not $$-It'll Be Cool Once We Get The Hang Of This!!
You can still hire your friends to do your harvesting and plowing. This is just another option... especially useful for those who do not have enough neighbors or are not at a high enough level... or for those select few who prefer to do all of the work on their farms themselves.

HipppieChick217
Oct 21 2009, 08:33 AM
Bought the Harvester, Seeder and Tractor. I love them. Used both the Harvester and Seeder and still have fuel left over. I think these are a good thing.

benbrandon
Oct 21 2009, 08:35 AM
Im glad that they unlock the tools. I bought them all. But did they add anything eles yesturday and i missed it? or still working on it? just asking. I hope there working on new seeds and levels ect.. does anyone know for sure if they are?

raenndrops
Oct 21 2009, 08:36 AM
Love the new equipment!! Makes trying to get XPs easier since we have to get so many at lever 34. I was beginning to lose interest. Trying to just wait for you guys to keep improving.
Yes, you have to get a lot of xp at level 34.... cuz they dont have level 35 ready yet, lol... My bar was full @ 1 million XP. Still waiting.

raenndrops
Oct 21 2009, 08:42 AM
So if you can only use it on your own farm, if I understand, you lose the advantage of having neighbors work for you?
You can still choose to have neighbors do the work for you. This is just another option.

Biomekanic
Oct 21 2009, 08:44 AM
While the seeder is great ( I have a very large farm and it has reached the point where planting isn't fun anymore ) not having the harvestors being able to be used by hires is something I'd like to see changed.

Christopher's Farm 18
Oct 21 2009, 08:45 AM
I just wasted 30,000 coins on a harvester & sold it for 900 coins 5min later (as it would take up valuable crop space just sitting there otherwise). I thought it would harvest my crops like a motorized vehicle i.e. it would move and I could sit back and watch. I would rather hire people at my farm.. Also, there is no way anyone with a large farm could use both the harvester & seeder because they would run out of their daily gas limit before ever finishing harvesting.. Very disappointing.. So, I bought a large seeder and it does help to be able to seed 4 at a time vs 1 but my farm is so large (max land & 98% crops) that even with the 750 gallons I was "allowed" I was only able to complete 3/4's seeding of my farm. Again, I had hoped A: that the vehicles moved on their own and B: that one could use both the seeder and harvester with the daily gas allowed. Also, if 2 or 3 friends send you gas you can only use 1 per day... That is ineffective. Very disappointed overall as I was hoping to be inspired to use Farm Town on a daily basis vs every 3 days. I appreciate the game though so for that thank you.
Peace,
-Christopher

raenndrops
Oct 21 2009, 08:48 AM
couldn't agree with u more....i am so upset bout it, i bought one then i found out you cant hire your friends n neighbors when u got one, this is no wrong and cannot be on the same farm at same time, now that is totally messed up.:mad:
you can still hire your neighbors even if you bought the new tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wgrant4453
Oct 21 2009, 08:50 AM
How do you become an influential farmer so you can hire others to plow for you??

~Farmer Tom~
Oct 21 2009, 08:55 AM
How do you become an influential farmer so you can hire others to plow for you??

add neighbors, need 10 or 15 neighbors to hire to plow

shotgunsal
Oct 21 2009, 08:59 AM
hi, i lost 530 gal of Feul today my Acct is myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=136385
i did log out but only do to a glick any help would be nice as i like to try the big seeded out today ty

Farmer Jon77
Oct 21 2009, 08:59 AM
Not sure what the deal is but neither my wife nor myself can log onto the farmtown servers on our home pc since the update. Keep getting error U00 when it attempts to connect to the server.

melissa jones
Oct 21 2009, 09:06 AM
I can not buy any vehicles! The whole tab for them is completely gone from my store. I have a couple neighbors who are having the same problem. When I click the harvest tool it tells me I can buy one, but they are not in my store at all. Please Help.

BrianC1369
Oct 21 2009, 09:08 AM
Interesting that the game developers spent so much time getting us the farmers to co-operate with each other re harvesting & plowing, and then go a wreck it by introducing tools that isolate you. Kind of like playing FarmVille.

DARLENEW
Oct 21 2009, 09:21 AM
:p THANKS FOR THE UPGRADE, EVEN THOUGH I WILL NOT BE USING THE HARVESTER, AND WON'T BE PURCHASING IT, I APPRECIATE THE TIME PUT IN TO AT LEAST GIVE US "SOMETHING". I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT LEVEL THEY WILL BE GIVING US, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THE "GIFTS" OF THE GAS CANS...THEY KEEP POPPING UP WHEN I GO ONTO MY PAGE......READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO HANDLE THE NEXT UPGRADE OF LAND AND LEVELS!!!!!

lavanah
Oct 21 2009, 09:22 AM
The seeder sounds the most interesting to me. Since I am the one that does that. I want to give my neighbors coins and xp's for the harvesting and plowing. Plus it is cheaper that way. Thanks for the new tools, I hope everything will be worked out so our neighbors can use their tools on our land. Also can you buy these tools if you have all fields on your farm and no empty space?

Janae
Oct 21 2009, 09:29 AM
After purchasing the tools... do you keep to keep them or is the fee a one use free? I don't see where my tools are stored?

lauramc27
Oct 21 2009, 09:31 AM
i like the new tools just to look at LOL i hope we can't ever use them on other farms harvesting and plowing now is so fast and it really brings out the worst in alot of greedy people letting them use the tools to do 2 and 4 fields at a time will be a reason for me to quit this..... i hate the aggravation of greedy people

AMEN to this. Why can't people just be nice about harvesting or plowing. I usually take a section and harvest/plow. When plowing, I've had people take my last few plots, why?

Damejoanne
Oct 21 2009, 09:33 AM
I can't do anything in FarmTown - when trying to pull it up all I get is this message:

ERROR: We've encountered a problem getting the information from the server.

XML appears to be incorrect.

I use FaceBook. I can't get any #from my account. None of my friends show up. I am at Level 34 and have a large crop to harvest. I am very frustrated. But, I am having problems across the board with FarmVille and other games as well. I did get a message yesterday morning about the $500. in farmcash and that was about the last contact I had. Someone gave me fuel which I never was able to access. Then - nothing. I can't load my farm or anything. Please help as I am very, very, very unhappy.

BrianC1369
Oct 21 2009, 10:17 AM
Must say I love the Seeder, especially the selectable pattern 1x1 - 4x4 and it seem to be fuel effecient, got 1200 gallons first day and only used 300 and I seeded half of my farm. Much better than FarmVille.
We can ask, but will you provide the ability for neighbors to use our equipment?

kc_in_ks
Oct 21 2009, 10:19 AM
Before reading the forum and learning I can't use them on other people's fields. I don't have fields, I only have trees. Bummer, wasted money. :(

ctowndjs
Oct 21 2009, 10:21 AM
i agree, pointless unless we get bigger farms or are able to use them on other ppls farms

free1indeed
Oct 21 2009, 10:32 AM
AMEN to this. Why can't people just be nice about harvesting or plowing. I usually take a section and harvest/plow. When plowing, I've had people take my last few plots, why?

Oh, I absolutely hate it when someone does that. I usually fire of a sarcastic "Thank you". Most of them are dumb enough to say "what?"

lavanah
Oct 21 2009, 10:37 AM
You can fit your seeder on two fields if you put dirt on one side.

lelier
Oct 21 2009, 10:38 AM
I'd like to say thanks for the upgrade... yet, I don't see the point in buying the Harvester and Tractor to plow when you use them on your farm you still get paid the lesser amount you have always gotten for harvesting and selling your crops. Then, if you have them done the person you hire, they can't use them or use their own!

So? Why buy them when it's better to keep hiring others to do the work?

I can see buying the Seeder of course... but the others?? Why? Unless you never hire out and do your own work, then it's worth buying them!

If any of you want clarification go up to WILD's post number 2 above!! It's right there.

I'm anxious to get more land... different crops... but this doesn't help me, personally... unless I change the way I'm playing the game.

Does this make sense you any of you?

debbie minler
Oct 21 2009, 10:45 AM
what do i do with the gas cans people send me

Jwebb
Oct 21 2009, 10:47 AM
Use the fuel to run the new tractors :D

debbie minler
Oct 21 2009, 10:48 AM
what do you do with gas cans your sent

debbie minler
Oct 21 2009, 10:50 AM
how many do you need ?and they wont come out of my gifts

tree101457
Oct 21 2009, 10:54 AM
:rolleyes: OK I am with all of you here. I am level 34 and love FT. I wish we could have more land and yes the machines take up some space. I bought all 3 though I bought the small harvester cuz I think it looks cool! Mine are for decorations purposes only except for the seeder! Come on peeps, its not like we level 34ers don;t have millions in coins??!! What are we going to do with these coins if not spend them? I do agree with not using the machines on other farms, I also like to go to the market and meet people ( I hate beggers!) and work other farms, it gives me a chance to see how others decorate nbesides my 50 nieghbors LOL
The idea is to have fun and meet people right? I know I am. And to me the machines just look cool.

benbrandon
Oct 21 2009, 10:59 AM
After purchasing the tools... do you keep to keep them or is the fee a one use free? I don't see where my tools are stored?

The tools are in the store under the tools section. and once you buy them there yours to keep no fee.

benbrandon
Oct 21 2009, 11:00 AM
Oh, I absolutely hate it when someone does that. I usually fire of a sarcastic "Thank you". Most of them are dumb enough to say "what?"

we need a fire button

Farmgirl_Su
Oct 21 2009, 11:02 AM
I bought all five..love them,THANK YOU

Just wish they made a noise when in use LOl..

sammi614
Oct 21 2009, 11:06 AM
I love the new machines and am at level 34. I'm hopeful this is a sign of things to come....Possibly we can have more than one farm...or more land for the existing one! Keep up the good work. I love this game and am hopeful for more land and more levels coming down the road.

countrygirl1229
Oct 21 2009, 11:08 AM
Ok so let me get this straight... We can only fuel once per day and if we refuel we lose whatever fuel we already have stored. So are we supposed to just accumulate fuel gifts until we run out of fuel and then click on "use" for each gift, then go to refuel. Any fuel gifts we get from that point are to accumulate until we need to refuel and have zero fuel stored again? Correct?

Tokeloshe
Oct 21 2009, 11:12 AM
Absolutely awesome. I hate hiring people to just harvest cabbages or suchlike so have just been planting pineapple/pumpkins. I am now going to shoot through the rest of the levels - hell I could plant raspberries without feeling guilty.

margaretr5
Oct 21 2009, 11:16 AM
Is there a limit to how much fuel you can receive in a day? Does it disappear every 24 hours or carry over? I have cliked on several gifts of fuel to accept but the number on the fuel tank only goes to 1300 and no fuel shows up in the little tank on the upper left side corner even after I did the empty cahce and reboot.

kathy82650
Oct 21 2009, 11:21 AM
received fuel as a gift it updates when i click on the gift but not on the screen and keeps coming up as a gift....I agree would rather have more levels and crops than this machinery that doesn't even move when you use it

blockerp@netzero.net
Oct 21 2009, 11:24 AM
I got excited when I heard about all the new machinery... I don't know if this is the reason that I am not able to get on Farm Town to my farm, that I have worked hard on for the last four month,or not.. But I can't even download FT .. I have download everything that was suggested and still not able to play... HELP-- I am having Farm Town withdrawals..........:confused:

CuteePatootee
Oct 21 2009, 11:41 AM
Ok now I am really ******! Its good the plow was solar because ITS USELESS!! It isn't any different than regular plowing!! And we have to pay fuel???? Why waste our money making us pay for something useless!! And what is the problem, can't have a post that you may not like?? Just delete it like my last one. This forum is definitely slanted!!

dgoudge
Oct 21 2009, 11:41 AM
Great additions!!! thanks farmtown dudes

66 Tootsie
Oct 21 2009, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the new tools, but I desperately need more land! I do not want to destroy the farm I have designed, to get more land, and I have even less now because I had to store the tools. Please! More Land!

Wilde Lily
Oct 21 2009, 11:54 AM
THis is a good idea for those farmers who harvest, plow and seed their own fields. I rarely plow and harvest my own fields, though, and I make a few coins and XP plowing and harvesting my neighbors' fields. I hope that aspect of Farmtown isn't phased out...it's been a nice way to meet my neighbors, and to help each other out. :)

JD Cattle
Oct 21 2009, 11:59 AM
LOVE the new toys and I can't believe the number of people that are complaining about them...I guess it's true that you can't please everyone. I have a dirt road around my farm and the machinery looks great sitting on the road like we're heading to the fields!!!!

Farm Town does have issues sometimes, but it is a game and we all can CHOOSE to play it or not. By the way, I like FT much more than FarmVille. FT has much better graphics and is not nearly as irritating!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for giving us new toys:-)

Ohh...I also love the new harvesting cuz let me tell you...if I could have smacked that girl everytime she said "Wait, I'm busy" I would have!!!! lol

Victoria
Oct 21 2009, 12:01 PM
I went to the MP yesterday made it clear no trees, they harvested the trees. Went today hired a guy and he did one field then left (maybe got kicked off). I got sick of the whole thing and bought the big harvester. There is a point to it. My friends aren't always on when I am and some days I don't have time for the MP. I bought the seeder because I do my own seeding to get points as I am not at 34 yet. I loved it, I could do my farm faster. Thank you very much!!!

MissyJ1
Oct 21 2009, 12:19 PM
Chip,

no it doesnt

I am assuming that the use of harvesters and seeders will greatly affect people being hired at the Marketplace?? Will there be new ways to earn coins since the harvesting and/or plowing was the main source of coins??

karenjo1215
Oct 21 2009, 12:23 PM
I totally agree...why have the machines if you can't use them on other people's farms. We get more coin for having others harvest and plow for us. So in other words whats the sence in having the machines???

jbowles824
Oct 21 2009, 12:29 PM
I am happy about the continuing ability to have new items on our farms. I do not intend to sound ungrateful. But how many items can FT make available without realizing that no matter how much they claim server issues, we need land expansions to be able to buy and store new things. Unless you want us to delete older items for newer items. Even if I decide never to use them I would like to purchase the new tools that are available for looks, or if I had hiring issues, but I cannot do so without deleting previous items purchased or reducing once again the amount of crop land available. Beta or not new land purchases should be the next major item up fo development. I am currently trying to investigate the purchase and use of the new tool, but becase it is only looks to work on our own farm, I don't see the need of use in my case. But I would love to have them.

JohnDeer75
Oct 21 2009, 12:32 PM
For those of you complaining & whining about all the complainers & whiners, doesn't that make you just as guilty of complaining & whining?

Unless you're new to the world of internet forums, you would understand that all of this is normal. It's actually part of the whole process. I'm willing to bet many of you have asked for something (more land & levels seems to be the most common request) and in turn, you could have been viewed as a whiner.

I'm guilty of complaining sometimes too, I admit it. If you ask me, "complaining" helps get things done. What some might view as complaining, others might see as constructive criticism.

Players come here and "complain" this game needs this or they would like that. You may see it as whining, but developers may see it as an opportunity to improve the game, to keep players coming back and to attract new players.

You tell everyone, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Well if you don't like what you read, don't visit that thread. You're not making it any better of an atmosphere by chewing out those you consider complainers & whiners.

You ask for something, in time the devs have been accomidating, and you still complain about it. "ALL our hard work!" Are you serious? you are clicking a button on your mouse!People ask for things, but there's nothing wrong with wanting improvements to what we're given.

As for your "ALL our hard work!" comment, even players who AGREE with you and take your side on this matter have called what they do here "hard work," which I agree is ridiculous. Point being, you chastise the ones who don't agree with you for saying something when all along those who DO agree with you are saying the same thing.

my god - so many whiny little s.o.b's!!.

a few months back people pleaded for tractors etc...

now we get them! and people complain...

just wish that there was a better way to utilise the gift fuel tank as i have a few piling up and i hate having the you have x no of gifts every time i open my farm! - if possible could the gift fuel tank just add 50 gallons and then when we visit the fuel station then it resets it to whatever amount!. that way i can clear my gifts! :-)
LOL Calm down.

What's funny is you insult those who complain after getting something new, yet you're not happy with what you got either and want it done differently. Pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:

gabbycats
Oct 21 2009, 12:45 PM
I bought the small harvester and small seeder now they and the fuel are gone. Along with many rows of crops and left behind are a few wasted crops when they shouldn't be ready yet. Can't delete them or plow over them either.

Pete's Piggy
Oct 21 2009, 01:47 PM
I have found these new tools to be just fantastic.:) I had a great experience using the seeder. Contrary to earlier posts, my extra fuel remained in the can when I logged back on today. I didn't have to refuel as I had a sufficient amount left to do what needed to be done.

I bought a harvester for aesthetic reasons. I do not plan on using the harvester as I prefer to allow neighbors, buddies or market workers earn XP points and coins. Also, I value the additional income from my crops.

But, seeding is another issue. Since no one may seed for me, I find the Seeder to be an invaluable tool.:D Thanks to the developers for bringing this online.

I have reviewed earlier posts and find some complain that they can't use their equipment on other farms. Even if it were possible, your daily allotment of fuel would not permit you to do much. At the rate of one gallon per field, half your allotment is used on your own farm. An active farmer wouldn't have enough fuel left to work many farms. Perhaps, only one! Remember, you can only refuel one time per day.

So I suggest that we should be grateful for these improvements to the Farmtown experience and enjoy them. Use whichever tool helps you the best and enjoy the rest. They all look great on anyone's farm.:):):)

Tipka
Oct 21 2009, 01:51 PM
I like this game more and more, I enjoy playing it and I like most upgrades. I can work fast with new tools and spend more time arranging my farm or visiting friends. I decided some time ago I didn't want to have 'industrial' farm, but going slow and enjoy farming because this game is worth it. The only thing I don't really like is having trees in tight rows, but this might change after I'm 34.

But I agree with JohnDeer, forum is a space for everyone to share their wishes and thoughts, because we all play the game in a different way and some suggestions here are really good. So live and let be :)

gabbycats
Oct 21 2009, 01:58 PM
I bought the small harvester and small seeder now they and the fuel are gone. Along with many rows of crops and left behind are a few wasted crops when they shouldn't be ready yet. Can't delete them or plow over them either.

Why is my farm not keeping the new tools or fuel?
Why is my farm missing rows of crops?
Why do wasted crops keep coming back after being deleted or plowed and reseeded?
Who has the answers?

bljbaseball08
Oct 21 2009, 02:07 PM
can u use the harevster and plower on pther farms and can people go to your farm and use yours

Lori GUrley
Oct 21 2009, 02:21 PM
I just wanted to say, in the face of all the complaints and those that never seem to be happy, I applaud you moderators and developers for what all you are doing for this app.
I think people tend to forget that this is initially a free game, and what you PTB decide to do with it is YOUR business, not ours. We should just be grateful for all the hard work and headaches you put into this game.
I know I am very grateful. I cannot get outside much to do anything with my own little farm here in the real world. I have health issues, and some of the meds I am on forbid me from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. So I am doubly grateful for all your hard work and imaginations.
Please keep it up, and don't let the naysayers discourage you. I so love this game, and will continue to play it as long as possible.
As for those asking for more land, they know that you developers are well aware of their requests, and when it is possible, land upgrades will be made available.
I for one, periodically rearrange my farm to keep things interesting. Anyone reading this is free to come visit my farm, and see my latest creations. I have a haunted cemetery for Halloween, and I am so looking forward to what surprises are in store for us for Christmas!
Again, thank you all so much for all you are doing for us 'farmers'.
Just thought you might like at least one post that doesn't complain or ask for something not available yet. LOL
And yes, I have purchased the new toys, and I love them!

carmenfarmin'
Oct 21 2009, 02:22 PM
I don't know if like this new version. It makes it so people are now required to buy something really
expensive to use the 4x plow when all it took before was getting to another level. It was (it seemed)
the game developers response to a wish that farmers had for plowing faster when doing their own
farms. And that was really nice of them. Now we don't get to. That doesn't seem very nice at all.
we have no options though. Also now there is no motivation to use workers because you get no extra
money for hiring them. I think this is counter intuitive to the aspect of a social aspect to playing FarmTown. In effect it causes isolation of farmers from being social because they have no benefit for
doing so. It is complicated now and cold in that using neighbors or buddies has no value except to
give you more fuel for your big expensive toys. Thus reducing hiring friends and neighbors to no social value as an intrinsic part of playing Farm Town. This is a huge part of why I play. This is now
an entirely new game and I am sad and don't like it. Anybody listening out there? :(

nospamforlind
Oct 21 2009, 02:27 PM
the new tools can only be used by U on your farm. nobody elce can use them on your farm and you cant use them on theres. the cost and savings are the same as if you did it yoursell by hand. I will still go to the marked as its more cost efective, but at times I do do my own just for the fun of it or becauls my friends are not on. its not for everybody. I will say the seeder is awsome and a big time saver. for the rest , mostly decorations. just wish thay were a little smaller. dang things as big as my house. Maby some day they will make things size apropret.
As far as glitches go...........Hay it is bata. its going to happen. when it leaves bata we may have to pay to play. like pogo did.
The one request I have is , crops that harvest in 8 hrs for the working class. plant, go to work, come home and harvest.
love the free game. keep up the good work.
Linda

keelawee
Oct 21 2009, 02:36 PM
Whilst I can see the advantages in the new tools for those with limited neighbours .. there is not much in it for those with many or who have reached level 34.

As many have said if you like the tools buy them, if you don't then don't buy them ... I think that the only one I will procure is the seeder ..... at least there is some benefit in that .... this way I get to keep interacting with neighbours and those at the marketplace ... although I am waiting a bit to see what others have to say and to make sure that the glitches are ironed out first.

I really do not think I want to be able to use the harvester and plows on other peoples farms .. it disadvantages those that do not have the tools ... we already have many 'greedy' people on FT that take the game so seriously .... it is suppose to be for social interaction ..... that would soon disappear.

What I would love to see:

* more land
* a clothing section in the store
* a storage area - to hold things when rearranging, or those things that are
special events ... eg Halloween

Keelawee

carmenfarmin'
Oct 21 2009, 02:39 PM
p.s. I don't want new expensive toys. Why would i not be allowed to voice my opinion? I am grateful for all the hard work that developers do. I love FarmTown. I play no other games except FarmTown
but I liked the previous game. I thought developers wanted feedback in order to know what was working
for those who played the game they were developing. My feedback may tell them something they wanted to know. Like what I said may make them rethink how they are developing it. How about making
the previous version (which I was completely excited about and loving) an option we could choose if
don't want this new one. some could play by the old rules and ways and some could play by the new if they wished. One more part that seems to be something I object to is that we are actually in effect
Penalized for not buying the toys in that if we don't we Have to use the 1X plow. Thus taking away an enjoyable tool for farmers with larger plots. Do I have to like this just because the developers made it this way?. So are the developers looking to help because someone has posted their opinion? Or not?:confused:

DramaQueen
Oct 21 2009, 02:42 PM
Ok I have a statement. If everyone has these plowers and use them. How are we suppose to get xps to level up? I really need to level up and need all the xps I can get. If I can't get hired to plow then what?

Farmer_Susan
Oct 21 2009, 02:46 PM
They are no more useless than the haunted farmhouse I bought.

Ha! Now there's a thought! LOL

mamababaloo
Oct 21 2009, 02:50 PM
I will probably use the machines just for decoration...but wish they were smaller...the big seeder is the same as my small house !!!!!

Farmer_Susan
Oct 21 2009, 03:01 PM
It makes it so people are now required to buy something really expensive to use the 4x plow when all it took before was getting to another level.

I don't think this is true. I haven't bought either of the tractors and I can still plow 4x. I don't think they've taken anything away - just given us new toys that we can either purchase or not.

Farmer_Susan
Oct 21 2009, 03:05 PM
I have a dirt road around my farm and the machinery looks great sitting on the road like we're heading to the fields!!!!

LOVE your road! I was thinking about doing something like that. Thanks for the inspiration.

grnfield
Oct 21 2009, 03:06 PM
I'd love to try out the new harvester/plower/seeder but I have nowhere to park one so I can't buy one :(
Please, please, please give us the ability to buy more land

Farmer_Susan
Oct 21 2009, 03:09 PM
I was wondering about this as well. It seems awfully strange that we're encouraged to get all these neighbours and then we can't send them gifts. Now I can only send 6 gifts a day. How do you choose who gets a gift and who doesn't? I hope this is only a temporary glitch in the game.

I could only send 6 fuel gifts last night but this morning, I was able to send 12. So maybe just a glitch? Last night, I COULD send other kinds of gifts (more than 6) - it was just the fuel that was limited.

bishop888
Oct 21 2009, 03:09 PM
Don't feel bad- i did the same thing-wish i could at least gift them to someone who wanted them. But I live and learn each day. lol

Farmer_Susan
Oct 21 2009, 03:11 PM
the devs have been rolling out upgrades steadily. I've been playing only since mid-august and there has been four upgrades. Really 1 a month is pretty darn good for a freebie game.

I KNOW! I've been impressed by how fast new upgrades are coming. It's awesome.

Themommy
Oct 21 2009, 03:11 PM
Are the machines supposed to actually move when activated? I bought the seeder, harvester and plower and none move. What should happen?

Gonzbert
Oct 21 2009, 03:23 PM
can the people you hire to harvest or plow use the new machines???

carmenfarmin'
Oct 21 2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks developers! These machines sound like a good addition. Thing is, you don't have to buy them.
I love all the new things the developers keep coming up with.
Happy Planting!

yes but if you don't buy them you can only use 1Xplow. If I don't want them, in essence,
I am stuck Having to plow with 1Xplow. So if I want to plow my own farm without new
expensive tools it will take me as long as it did when i did not have ten neighbors.
I am level 30. I worked hard to get to use 4Xplow. But now am forced to pay or go back
to the way I did when had small farm and didn't have the privilege to use new 4Xplow.
Now all of that hard work is for nothing if I simply don''t want to buy. Also no incentive
to hire from market, friends, or neighbors. No difference between using new expensive
tools or hiring others. Anti Social. Thought Farm Town was for social interaction and fun.

carmenfarmin'
Oct 21 2009, 03:46 PM
i don't understand why people are so upset about the harvester. you still get more money when you hire someone. therefore, for most people, the game isn't going to change.

no you do not get the extra points anymore. That is one of the fun things I liked before.
takes away an incentive. read the rules.

lanirae
Oct 21 2009, 03:48 PM
how come it appears the large machines are charging $3 to purchase yet this is not showed when you're buying?

huh???????????????????????????

lanirae
Oct 21 2009, 03:52 PM
sorry if this has already been answered

if you hire someone to harvest your farm, can they use your tractor to harvest?

if not, then do you get the same amount of money when harvesting with equipment than you would if you hired someone to harvest.

Not much point in spending big bucks for machinery that you can't use on other's farms or that you make less money on if you use it,...I am disappointed...I guess they are really just for show...

mousework
Oct 21 2009, 04:00 PM
Thank you for the new tools; however, I really, really want more land. Also, I would love to have weeping willow trees on my farm.

raenndrops
Oct 21 2009, 04:01 PM
You CAN STILL HIRE PPL TO DO THE WORK AND GET MORE MONEY FOR THE CROPS... IT IS ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE MACHINES THAT YOU DON'T GET THE EXTRA MONEY FOR HARVESTING AND HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE TO PLOW!!!!!!

carmenfarmin'
Oct 21 2009, 04:01 PM
Maybe developers could count up how many people say the same thing about why bother. I have been
reading and it is a significant amount. They are not complaining they are being logical. My problem
is the incentive to be social is significantly reduced. Now those who can buy will just be farming all
alone on their big farms. Why is that fun? P. S. I have not ever complained before. I just loved game
and used option on forum to make suggestions for fun stuff. I don't necessarily want to go faster. Makes us lazy. Why go faster. takes away from fun just doing harvesting and plowing with friends. These are just toys. But having to use them to do the things we could
do before is just kind of like when you don't have the choice to use a different cable company when in certain areas . I don't like having choice taken away and made to do
something I don't want to do. Believe me if I was new and wanted to learn how to play
this game I just might not want to play. I like things simple.

Angel7
Oct 21 2009, 04:09 PM
I refueled last night at 11:00 pm. It is now 4:00 the next afternoon and it says I can't refuel for another 23 hours 46 minutes. What is the timing of refueling. I want to be consistent everyday or at least understand it. Love the new tools though as I both harvest and plant my own farm so that nobody can harvest my trees. Thank you FarmTown. Hopefully I post my farm link correctly:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1605830082

carmenfarmin'
Oct 21 2009, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=carmenfarmin';2392426]Maybe developers could count up how many people say the same thing about why bother. I have been
reading and it is a significant amount. They are not complaining they are being logical. My problem
is the incentive to be social is significantly reduced. Now those who can buy will just be farming all
alone on their big farms. Why is that fun? P. S. I have not ever complained before. I just loved game
and used option on forum to make suggestions for fun stuff. I don't necessarily want to go faster. Makes us lazy. Why go faster. takes away from fun just doing harvesting and plowing with friends. These are just toys. But having to use them to do the things we could
do before is just kind of like when you don't have the choice to use a different cable company when in certain areas . I don't like having choice taken away and made to do
something I don't want to do. Believe me if I was new and wanted to learn how to play
this game I just might not want to play. I like things simple. I totally have enough money to buy these. That is not the problem. So this upgrade is nice for those with small farms and less neighbors. It is only fun for those who like big new toys (which is not wrong) but not fun for those who farm for a different reason. It does not make much sense for those who are on higher levels. And it reduces the incentives for the fun social aspect of game.
how many of those statements are negative vs positive. Count them.:cool:

Ferretlady
Oct 21 2009, 04:21 PM
yes but if you don't buy them you can only use 1Xplow. If I don't want them, in essence,
I am stuck Having to plow with 1Xplow. So if I want to plow my own farm without new
expensive tools it will take me as long as it did when i did not have ten neighbors.
I am level 30. I worked hard to get to use 4Xplow. But now am forced to pay or go back
to the way I did when had small farm and didn't have the privilege to use new 4Xplow.
Now all of that hard work is for nothing if I simply don''t want to buy. Also no incentive
to hire from market, friends, or neighbors. No difference between using new expensive
tools or hiring others. Anti Social. Thought Farm Town was for social interaction and fun.

Carmen, it sounds like you're having some unexpected problems, as what you're describing does not seem to be how the tools are meant to work. If that's what is happening to you, you may need to report your problems in wherever the "official" thread on the new tools is.

I still can plow 4 plots at a time, the same as I could before, even though I do NOT have the new plowing tool. Not buying the Plower machine did *not* remove my ability to do 4 plots at a time, or revert it back to one only?

Also - regarding hiring others -- in my experience, you DO still get paid additional when someone else harvests for you. If you choose to use the Harvester machine to do your own farm, you can harvest faster for yourself , but you still make the same pay that you did previously without the tool. You are still doing the harvest yourself so you still get the same DIY pay as you did before, rather than the 'bonus' pay that you do get when you hire someone else

Your hired help is still harvesting the same way they always did - the new tools have no effect on them - and you still get the same pay for 'hired-hand' crops as you always did before. The tools only apply to *you* when you are doing your own work on your own farm - then you get the same pay/charge as you always did when working your own crops - it just makes it a bit easier during the times you choose to do your own work.

(Or at least that's how it is supposed to work - if you're experiencing otherwise, it sounds like you're having some problems that shouldn't be happening)

I don't think it will hurt the social aspect of the game, as most people WANT that bit of extra money for harvest, or lower cost for plowing, so they will still hire others to work for them most of the time. But the tools will come in handy *sometimes*. I like to hire others as much as possible, but sometimes my buddies/neighbors aren't around, or maybe I just need to hurry & get it done, don't have time to talk... on those occasions, having the machines to make things faster when I *choose* to do my own farm will help out a lot. No, I won't make as much money as if I hired someone and/or it will cost me more to plow than if I'd hired someone -- but once in a while, due to real life getting in the way (grin), expedience/convenience takes priority. Most of the time, I'll still be hiring my friends when possible, but I appreciate the add'l options that the machines give me when I *can't* hire someone else.

IMO, it has added one more choice, not taken away choices. If I have a crop to harvest, now I have 3 options --- 1) hire someone else & make more money from my crops, 2) do it myself without tools, one square at a time, (making less money) or a new choice 3) do it myself with the tools & do it much faster than before (still making less money than if I hired someone). The extra speed will be very handy on *some* occasions, as I outlined above, when dealing with a limited amount of "game-play time" takes priority over the coins earned.

There were times before that I just left my crops sit & possibly die because I didn't have much time to play. But now, I can fly in & get the fields turned over in much less time when/if I *need* to. Won't be doing that all the time - but rather than just ignoring the game when my life is busy, now I can keep up with my farm even on some of my hectic days. But I'll still be playing "socially" as much as ever on 'normal' days when I'm not tied down w/ other stuff.

lanirae
Oct 21 2009, 04:31 PM
I'd love some colorful bushes in both small and medium sizes.like green, yellow and red bushes for different landscapes and seasons.

trking
Oct 21 2009, 04:33 PM
I have a brilliant question ... "WHY would you harvest yourself?" WHAT'S the purpose IF you can go to the marketplace and hire somebody else and make considerably MORE coins?

Anybody who harvests themselves is a brain dead hamster.... :)

trking
Oct 21 2009, 04:35 PM
I just wanted to say, in the face of all the complaints and those that never seem to be happy, I applaud you moderators and developers for what all you are doing for this app.
I think people tend to forget that this is initially a free game, and what you PTB decide to do with it is YOUR business, not ours. We should just be grateful for all the hard work and headaches you put into this game.
I know I am very grateful. I cannot get outside much to do anything with my own little farm here in the real world. I have health issues, and some of the meds I am on forbid me from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. So I am doubly grateful for all your hard work and imaginations.
Please keep it up, and don't let the naysayers discourage you. I so love this game, and will continue to play it as long as possible.
As for those asking for more land, they know that you developers are well aware of their requests, and when it is possible, land upgrades will be made available.
I for one, periodically rearrange my farm to keep things interesting. Anyone reading this is free to come visit my farm, and see my latest creations. I have a haunted cemetery for Halloween, and I am so looking forward to what surprises are in store for us for Christmas!
Again, thank you all so much for all you are doing for us 'farmers'.
Just thought you might like at least one post that doesn't complain or ask for something not available yet. LOL
And yes, I have purchased the new toys, and I love them!

Yeah ... a great big applaud goes out to adding stuff that 99% of us won't use .... yet, spend dumb coins just to have it sitting on the farm....

YAY!!!!!!

Do more things like that.

Farmer_Dell
Oct 21 2009, 04:57 PM
So when can we use the new tools we bought when we get hired?

Biggsy
Oct 21 2009, 05:08 PM
Love all the new tools have tried them all out now I just need somewhere to work lol Thanks moderators

Chas Dingle
Oct 21 2009, 05:18 PM
Problem with Fuel.
Hi,
I had 4 cans of fuel and when i refuelled my harvester and seeder i got 1160 fuel points but it had taken all 4 of my fuel cans,is this right?

carmenfarmin'
Oct 21 2009, 05:20 PM
hi there just received message from Slashkey that could still use all of the same tools the way they
were without using or buying the machinery. But don't know how to access that way now. When I click
on the toobar down at bottom of page and go to 4X it says I must purchase the harvesting tool to use that choice (4X). I am confused. Can anyone tell me how to use the harvesting at 4X without using or
buying the big machine?

Nadine
Oct 21 2009, 05:33 PM
hi there just received message from Slashkey that could still use all of the same tools the way they
were without using or buying the machinery. But don't know how to access that way now. When I click
on the toobar down at bottom of page and go to 4X it says I must purchase the harvesting tool to use that choice (4X). I am confused. Can anyone tell me how to use the harvesting at 4X without using or
buying the big machine?

Not sure what message you are talking about. There is no way to use the machinery without buying it.

You can only plow 4x4 plots already. You can continue to harvest/plant without purchasing the machines, the same way you always have.

crras54
Oct 21 2009, 05:52 PM
when can we get more land? im at level 34 and cant get any bigger.

bamagirl
Oct 21 2009, 06:03 PM
I would like to say, I love the new tools, I may not use them much for I like the old way of planting, plowing an harvesting, but they sure look great on my farm, no diffrent than buying any other decerations for my farm. thank you all for the new tools.

bljbaseball08
Oct 21 2009, 06:07 PM
will we be able to use the harvester on other farms in the future

australiagyrl
Oct 21 2009, 06:08 PM
I have a brilliant question ... "WHY would you harvest yourself?" WHAT'S the purpose IF you can go to the marketplace and hire somebody else and make considerably MORE coins?

You would harvest yourself for the simple reason that if you hire from the market you take the risk that some brain dead hamster will harvest your trees even after you ask them multiple times to NOT harvest your trees. I am also going to start harvesting myself if none of my friends are online because i have had all my trees harvested twice now on purpose.

Some people don't want their trees harvested, its part of their farm decoration.

Since there is no option to fire people, or protect/hide your trees the harvester is a great option. I would rather make a few less coins harvesting myself than take the chance on some idiot getting their jollies off by harvesting my trees.

Jackie Moyle
Oct 21 2009, 06:13 PM
What's the point of these machines when we can have others plow for us and it costs us less for that? Will these machines ever be able to be used to plow or harvest for others? We make more $ for crops by having others harvest for us. Will be make this same 25% extra if we use the big harvester to harvest for ourselves? If not then what good is it to us?

Thanks,
Jackie

jackpinemn
Oct 21 2009, 06:17 PM
I think new clothes would an excellant idea. I tired of bibs.

dotty1027
Oct 21 2009, 06:21 PM
i don't have that many crops anymore; level 34, but bought harvester anyway. Friends sending me fuel!!! now what?. i need a bigger farm!more levels! i know you're doing your best! love the Halloween stuff!

jackpinemn
Oct 21 2009, 06:23 PM
I get tired of the complaints of no no storage. Do it the old-fashioned American way, sell it for pennies on the dollar or delete it. Next year there will be new and better fun stuff to buy. Why store for a year. If you are at a higher level you do not need lots of extra money.

kaz waz
Oct 21 2009, 06:24 PM
Farm Town Farmers - BEWARE ! ! ! ! !
Hey I bought the Big Harvester and it cut my avatar's right hand off!!!
There was blood everywhere and no Farm Town hospital where he could get it reconnected.

Problems with rodents? Use one of the seeders and crush up some sleeping pills along with the seeds. The gophers and other pests won't wake up!

I have 30 wind turbines on my farm and I asked in the forum for solar panels or a solar array to purchase. None yet, although they do have solar panels on the plow tractor. Maybe solar panels to put in our fields will be released one day. Maybe before I retire from this game.

Happy Halloween farmers!

pmsl.. first decent thing i have read in this forum of whingers!!

Kittyrhae
Oct 21 2009, 06:24 PM
People did you not read the first two post in this thread. These tractors are for you to work on your own farm. Why do y'all keep asking the same question.

What do the tools do?
All tools work for you on your own farm. They cannot be used by hired help.

* Plowing Tractor - Solar Powered: Gas free plowing tool that allows to plow up to 4 fields at a time - no matter how many neighbors you have!
* Small Harvester: Harvesting tool that allows you to harvest up to 2 crops at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.
* Big Harvester: Harvesting tool that allows you to harvest up to 4 crops at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.
* Small Seeder: Seeding tool that allows you to seed up to 2 fields at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.
* Big Seeder: Seeding tool that allows you to seed up to 4 fields at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.

Chelsea J.
Oct 21 2009, 06:29 PM
Now more levels PRONTO pls! :D

jackpinemn
Oct 21 2009, 06:32 PM
I love the haunted house, it is a decoration for the season. Quit your *****ing..

jan16
Oct 21 2009, 06:35 PM
got all the machines today I used the harvester for pinapples didnt get my pinapples they are in limbo. Can we find them please. Thanks

gadel gebereth
Oct 21 2009, 06:36 PM
I love the new tools. They make my job on my farm so much faster and plus they really look cool to have on my farm. Now my farm is looking more like a farm. I just wish I could use the harvesting tool and the plow on other farms. That sure would make my job so much easier and I think it would keep people from hiring a zillion workers at one time if they knew the job could be completed quicker. Whenever they hire the zillion workers it only slows things down and that is frustrating. Anyways, I love the new tools. Thanks!!!

kaz waz
Oct 21 2009, 06:46 PM
we need a fire button

yes would love to see a fire button... hate when i see people fight on my farm over a few plots.. and hate when i ask people not to do certain parts and they do..

its normally cos i plant in a patern or something and want to redesign it..

we need to be able to kick people of our farms for being rude, crude and disgusting too.. this is a family game and some people treat it like a porn site!

platnm6309
Oct 21 2009, 06:49 PM
The machines are ugly and useless when one hires out. I want level 35 and more crops and more land.. the heck with the machines!

platnm6309
Oct 21 2009, 06:50 PM
when can we expect level 35???? come on everyone wants more levels, more crops, a storage bin for the seasonal items so we dont have to sell them.. give us a break and do something we ALL want not what you want.. after all WE are the ones playing the game.

scgsgg
Oct 21 2009, 06:58 PM
I agree with alot of those who said the interaction with the other farmers, hiring and working for others is the fun part. I also enjoy the decorating...the Halloween decorations are awsome..hope to see this continue with the coming holidays. I also agree with the fact that higher levels have the 4 plow capability. I might try the seeder, but not the others. Please allow us more land and keep the new seeds and decorations coming....Thanks this game is a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

I agree, the Halloween decorations are awesome but now we need a place to store them for next year. I really want to see more decorations for the upcoming holidays. I also agree that we need more land. I too am also to level 34 and still find going to the market and getting a job the best part of the whole game. Thanks for the fun!!!

marty boo
Oct 21 2009, 07:01 PM
I'll probably buy a seeder of some sort, but like to hire people to harvest and plow on my farm. How will people move up with out using the MP? thats how I got to be a 34. If everyone buys these and does there own farm, what fun is that.

Met some really nice people while there harvesting or plowing on my farm, or me on theirs.

Pete's Piggy
Oct 21 2009, 07:07 PM
You misunderstood the situation. If you were able to use the 4x plow before you may still use it now, whether you buy a plower or not. I still have the ability to use the 4x plow, you should too.

bjmpmia
Oct 21 2009, 07:08 PM
I bought a big seeder, when I tap on it, it will go to get the seeds when I go to put the seeds on the field it only does one at a time instead of four, what can I do

squirley
Oct 21 2009, 07:09 PM
I just bought the solar plow and small seeder.Will you come out with some sort of barn we can house them in and not just left looking ugly in the field? i started to buy another barn for them but thought I'd better ask if we can actually put the equipment in them first. The farm is already out of room but I would still like to hide them when not in use

Pete's Piggy
Oct 21 2009, 07:13 PM
You never did get points for harvesting. The owner is paid for the crop and the worker gets his 20% commission. No XP points involved in harvesting.:)

Pete's Piggy
Oct 21 2009, 07:25 PM
You would harvest yourself for the simple reason that if you hire from the market you take the risk that some brain dead hamster will harvest your trees even after you ask them multiple times to NOT harvest your trees. I am also going to start harvesting myself if none of my friends are online because i have had all my trees harvested twice now on purpose.

Some people don't want their trees harvested, its part of their farm decoration.

Since there is no option to fire people, or protect/hide your trees the harvester is a great option. I would rather make a few less coins harvesting myself than take the chance on some idiot getting their jollies off by harvesting my trees.

I would respect your wishes to protect your trees however for the life of me I can't understand why you wouldn't harvest them. There is a lot of free money in those trees and the produce new crops in a few days.

I have large groves of trees and enjoy 8000 to 10000 coins every 3 to 4 days. No investment (trees were gifts), only pure profit. I agree that they are pretty, but they are money in the bank.:):)

crimson_lei20
Oct 21 2009, 07:25 PM
i like the stuffs added in farm town.. like the trucks.. makes the work easier and faster... i wish there was a water sprinkler added too... for the plants to be watered everyday...^_^

ChiefWings
Oct 21 2009, 07:35 PM

Brain Dead Hamster here:

In the past couple of days, I have had time to do the "raspberry dash." I've been planting raspberries every two hours to gain XPs. I don't always have neighbors or buddies around to harvest/plow at the time the berries are ready. I have 6 mil.+ so coins are not a problem. If I go to the MP to hire someone to H/P, it's a **** shoot as to what I'll get. It defeats the purpose of the "dash" if I have to spent a half hour with the MP and the farmer or farmers that I have convinced to harvest raspberries. They harvest a few (maybe) then split. They don't want to risk missing out on a job harvesting PINEAPPLES. So then I'm back in the MP ...

Normally neighbors like to harvest my farm and I like having them there to chat. I like hiring my buddies because I've met lots of great folks from all over the world and enjoy our chats as well.

I bought the big harvester and the big planter because ... they look good and it helps me with my "raspberry dash."

Just wish they got better gas mileage. :-)

Macshelly
Oct 21 2009, 07:36 PM
Just a note, I like the new harvesting tool because I usually do my own harvesting. However, it's kind of hard to see the yellow lines because the words (name of crop, ready to harvest) gets in the way...
It would be nice if when you click on the harvesting tool, those words didn't pop up.
Otherwise, I love the game and thanks for the new toys!

kaz waz
Oct 21 2009, 07:36 PM
all in all i cant understand everyones problem

its your chioce to buy them or if you wish to still hire or not.

we dont complain about spending a million on a house that will never do anything, or windmills, outhouses, watermills etc, its all for looks right down to the flowers and letter boxes..

lots of people asked for tractors and trucks jsut for looks on there farms, now we have them

its upto us if we use them for looks, use the to work or just choose not to buy them at all.

same as we all choose what we plant..

at level 34 i have like 3 million so the money is not an issue..

look forward to more land, more levels or new ways of playing the game beyond 34

i will still be hiring from the market if i need to, mostly use neighours but there has been times that i have had trouble getting people to harvest and i want to do to bed.. at these times i will use my machines and get it done fast.

cant wait for my farm to be ready to try them out...

and as with all new things, its trial and error, i am sure the creators will fix any glitches or things they didnt consider, like all the fuel in out gift boxes etc..

have fun peoples had hey if its causing you stress and making you unhappy might be best to find a new game!!!

evamore
Oct 21 2009, 07:37 PM
I have linked my account and have fuel but when I click on the seeder, then buy seed when it comes up, I still only plant one crop at a time

sassyh
Oct 21 2009, 07:54 PM
I am with you.........need more land upgrade!

bamagirl
Oct 21 2009, 07:57 PM
here is the link for the first post about the new tools, if anyone has any questions about them they can go here an read what the devs have posted about them. hope this helps.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238206 ( link about tools)

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239150 ( link about disappearing fuel)

Angel7
Oct 21 2009, 08:06 PM
I have used all my fuel that I got last night at 11:00 pm - I need to refuel and have alot ready to put into my account but the counter still shows there is 23 hours and 46 minutes to go before I can refuel again. It has said this all day long as I have been checking it periodically. HOW can I get more fuel for these really cool new machines?

P.S. an hour later after posting this, I cleared all cookies and it did not make a difference - still do not have the button to refuel and it still says 23 hours, 46 minutes before I can refuel again.

dede1957
Oct 21 2009, 08:27 PM
Since you added the new tools I can not hire to plow on my farm on FB. I have 12 nieghbors and was hiring before the upgrades. I can hire harvesters but not to plow. It tells me I can only hire on harvest or withered fields.

Labmom
Oct 21 2009, 08:37 PM
My farm has been renamed to " I Give Up". I've spent hours for the past week, maybe more trying to do anything in the game. I'm getting constant server connection time outs. I've tried clicking the save icon to save what I've done and I get a time out message. Then I have to reload the game and everything I've moved is back where it was originally. I go to the market place and can't return home. Click go home, "do you want to go home" choice pops up, I answer yes and nothing happens. I'm still at the market. I try to go to a neighbor's farm to tend and the loading farm message runs and runs, but I never get anywhere. I've tried the game in Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer. Same thing happens in all three. I've cleared out temporary files, emptied cache, removed cookies after every internet session. No avail. So, I'll take a break. Sorry my farm is such a mess, but I can't continue spending hours doing the same thing over and over. Happy farming to you folks that aren't having any problems. I'll miss this game, but I'll have to find something else to amuse me for a while.

Diamond P Farm
Oct 21 2009, 09:10 PM
I see the comments regarding the use of the tools... the tractor is a great addition for me once I clear a spot to park it!
Level 34 w/ $8+mil, but not enough neighbors to hire my plowing out - I'm thrilled to plow 4 at a time!
Thanks for a fun game, how about some more real estate?!

ColtsFan1912
Oct 21 2009, 09:30 PM
well said. NOone is making y'all buy them. :)

all in all i cant understand everyones problem

its your chioce to buy them or if you wish to still hire or not.

we dont complain about spending a million on a house that will never do anything, or windmills, outhouses, watermills etc, its all for looks right down to the flowers and letter boxes..

lots of people asked for tractors and trucks jsut for looks on there farms, now we have them

its upto us if we use them for looks, use the to work or just choose not to buy them at all.

same as we all choose what we plant..

at level 34 i have like 3 million so the money is not an issue..

look forward to more land, more levels or new ways of playing the game beyond 34

i will still be hiring from the market if i need to, mostly use neighours but there has been times that i have had trouble getting people to harvest and i want to do to bed.. at these times i will use my machines and get it done fast.

cant wait for my farm to be ready to try them out...

and as with all new things, its trial and error, i am sure the creators will fix any glitches or things they didnt consider, like all the fuel in out gift boxes etc..

have fun peoples had hey if its causing you stress and making you unhappy might be best to find a new game!!!

Tiffany09
Oct 21 2009, 09:31 PM
I love the new tools. However, they are pointless when I CAN'T RECEIVE GIFTS!!!!! I hate to shout but I have been patiently waiting for weeks for this to be fixed but still, nothing yet. I could really benefit from fuel gifted to me but I can't accept the gifts! It only happens on my Myspace FT. I am new to the board and I tried to post my Myspace account but it takes me to Facebook.

kaz waz
Oct 21 2009, 09:56 PM
to all those complaining about getting tins of petrol they dont wants and cant see...

you can

go to the market and sell items or harvests.. click on gifts and you can sell them for 15 c..

easy as any other gifts you get that you dont want.. like 200 cows and pigs i would have sold!!!

sjm30741
Oct 21 2009, 10:02 PM
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines

Same here- i am hanging on to FT waiting, hoping for a level 35 and beyond. All my other friends who reach 34 have left for Mafia Wars, so there's never anybody around to hire or help w/o going to the market. I would prefer more to do rather than more toys that don't really do anything new & helpful.

jcspikes
Oct 21 2009, 10:10 PM
I agree with most of the posts, I would like to see more benefits from the tools, like more $ or XP when using the tools other wise why purchase. And you should be able to use them when hired to work others farms

schoolmarm2
Oct 21 2009, 10:33 PM
I love the new tools. However, they are pointless when I CAN'T RECEIVE GIFTS!!!!! I hate to shout but I have been patiently waiting for weeks for this to be fixed but still, nothing yet. I could really benefit from fuel gifted to me but I can't accept the gifts! It only happens on my Myspace FT. I am new to the board and I tried to post my Myspace account but it takes me to Facebook.

If you want help fixing something on your farm... LINK your account. It is not linked.

ChelseyBeth
Oct 21 2009, 11:19 PM
Just bought a Seeder, Harvester, and Plower tool... the plower tool DELETES my land instead of plowing it. When I refresh my page the land shows as being plowed, however I am not about to waste my time REFRESHING the page after each individual 4X4 square gets "plowed" !! ..anybody else experiencing this ?

DawnD13
Oct 21 2009, 11:29 PM
I suppose a lot of work went into all these new tools. I think that is great, especially when people have just begun playing. When I was new at FT, I'd have loved to have seeders and harvesters--especially before I had more than 10 neighbors.

HOWEVER, the tools are totally useless if you can only use them on your own farm, yet you get only the same number of coins per plot as you would without them AND you are restricted to the direction of the multiple fields. I enjoy planting in patterns, and so, I have no use for a seeder and will not be buying that.

I just wish all that time, effort and energy went into creating more levels and more real estate. I am approaching Level 34--end of the line at this point. I enjoy creating the patterns for my fields and the variety of seeds is certainly quite plentiful for the number of fields I have. But with new buildings (chicken coop, pigpen, etc.) real estate is used up quickly.

Don't get me wrong. I love FarmTown. I love the interaction/chat ability that only FarmTown seems to have. I enjoy Farmville, too, for different reasons (like the pink cows and balloons and swans, etc.) Having animals that produce income is a good idea. Since day one, the animals on FT are strictly there for decoration. I'm thinking it is worth my while to sell 'em off since they just take up space, cute as they are. I'm being gifted lots of fuel that I now have no use for and don't intend to use. Pointless gifts, since no explanation on its use before sending means my friends are wasting their time. Now I will have to message them all NOT to bother.

I wish improving what is already there took precedence over competition with other farm games. Certainly a post on the newsfeed would help to introduce new features and their use, or at least a blurb to check the forum to find out what's new isn't too much trouble. Most people I know have never seen the forums or know they exist. With each "hoax" email, I point them to the forum.

I know I have rambled on here, but really, an "upgrade" that is only a lateral move is not much of an improvement.

tammyjohgp
Oct 21 2009, 11:38 PM
i am not sure on how the machines work. I have planted seeds and have harvested and i have fuel but how do you use it all? I am slow at all of this. thanks for any help

anna8
Oct 22 2009, 12:40 AM
am loving the new tools, makes for quick and easy planting plowing and harvesting.
i am a little confused with recieving fuel for a gift, when i use them it takes me to the fuel station but nothing seems to happen they are still in my gifts when i return.
can anyone explain this for me please.
i dont like that you lose any left over fuel when yu choose to refuel think it should just add on.
finally can you please introduce a way to earn extra farmcash besides when you level up or pay for it.

still loving the game thanks heaps

slushy
Oct 22 2009, 01:47 AM
Hi

I have not been able to get farm town to open for me at all since the new release - anyone else had this problem?
have tried two computers and different browsers.

Any tips would be appreciated

scarecrow haven
Oct 22 2009, 03:03 AM
Please....More levels & land!!!! I am at 552889 xp and am going crazy for more levels (-; i appreciate this game so much, but I really want more levels and land. Any idea when this is gonna happen??

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1536535800

Peter Grampians
Oct 22 2009, 03:21 AM
bigger farms would be great and so would a real barn you can drive your machine into. come on this is getting good.

Kalani
Oct 22 2009, 03:24 AM
Thank you for the latest upgrades to FarmTown...keep up the good work :)

mamabear3
Oct 22 2009, 03:27 AM
I have plenty of room to put the seeder on my land, but it wont 'turn green' so I can place it down. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? AND once i do get the seeder to land, how do i access it to help me plant?

Please help!!!:o

Kalani
Oct 22 2009, 03:37 AM
once you get the seeder down, you need to get fuel for it by using the map. then click on the seeder, click 'plant' or something like that, then pick you seeds you want to plant

kaz waz
Oct 22 2009, 03:40 AM
I tended a bunch of my friends farms today, but when I went to refuel it said I'd helped zero friends.

Can someone explain? Is this an apparent glitch?

Thanks,

i had the same thing, done 40 visits not only did it not add them to my fuel tally but it only added 12 to my trophy visitors tally too.. yet i got the xp for all of them

maybe for the fuel you have to be employed to harvest or plow? maybe thats the incentive to hire people still???

goldwillow
Oct 22 2009, 04:15 AM
Nice to look at and add to the eye candy, but actually not impressed by the animation(none) and game play fun. The seeder is about the only useful item here.
Sorry but this is a damp squib in this household :( what a shame. Echoing other posters, the land is really the biggest issue, new toys are fun but game stability and more space (and a storeage area - hey if fairyland can do it you guys can!) are really the things that are needed.
Not a thumbs up or down just a neutral response on this one.

little_wing
Oct 22 2009, 05:09 AM
With everyone's comments about what they want in the next upgrade, I do not think I have seen anyone mention how we need more crops too! There are so many things that could still be planted...asparagus, mushrooms, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, just to name a few things!

We do agree that we need larger farms, especially those of us who have already reached the maximum capacity on our farms. We should also have a store where we can buy new clothes as well.

What do you all think?

Ooh mushrooms & garlic would be great! Terrific idea! Not to mention larger land....

Lorraine Millett Snyder
Oct 22 2009, 05:36 AM

As far as i can see there is no real point.i have very little crops to work sincei have bought 16 houses etc.but what else is there to do but buy when you have reached level 34 and have millions of coins........they look cute.now everyone is sending me fuel as gifts and i cant use it fast enough...LOL

Farmer_JD
Oct 22 2009, 06:27 AM
i wish people would stop going on about land upgrades... farm town servers struggle as it is. Adding more land and levels is not going to help!!

buy lots of farm cash then maybe the farm town team may be able to afford to upgrade their servers..you all expect to much for nothing!!

back to what the topic is about: great upgrade!! would like to point out im still having trouble with rotated items 'glitching' e.g barn's greenhouse's (i have found the big greenhouse to be the worst) i think farm cash items glitching is a BIG NO NO.yes i didnt pay to get mine (used credit given) but some people will, i dont think charging someone for something that dosnt work properly isnt going to go down to well!!

earlgray
Oct 22 2009, 06:52 AM
I'm really enjoying the new tools. However, I wish there were a way to buy more fuel.

Angel7
Oct 22 2009, 06:53 AM
These new tools just are not feasible for someone who plants raspberries 5-6 times a day and has a large farm (526 plots). Do the math. I hire for plowing, but just to harvest and plant will take 1052 units of fuel for each planting X 5 times per day = 5260 units of fuel needed EVERY day to keep these machines going.

You don't really get anything except for others sending you fuel, especially if your timing is off by 1 hour and you lose what you accumulated for the day which is what happened to me. It was 25 hours before it would allow me to deposit more fuel into my counter - I checked it every hour. (and the clock telling me how much time it is before I can add again is not working - it always says 23 hours and 46 minutes before refueling)

Anyway, this is 53 gas can gifts you need I need to receive each day to utilize the tools all the time. People are going to get really tired of sending you fuel. Gift sending is now going to be all about fuel and nothing else and will quickly irritate friends. And add to this that what you get, replaces what you have so you can't stock up.

Too complicated and too limiting for serious gamers of Farm Town. But they are fun to use.

Johnie
Oct 22 2009, 06:56 AM
I'm having a problem with fuel on MySpace FarmTown. If you go to the fuel station and get your daily allotment of fuel and then reload the game before you use it, you lose the fuel and have to wait until the next day to fuel up again. I don't see this problem on Facebook FarmTown.

dannychen
Oct 22 2009, 07:11 AM
really getting bored with this game. The new tools are good but no new levels and more lands.

gracehappens
Oct 22 2009, 07:24 AM
I'm with you chip. perhaps I should have read consumers report for FT tools before I bought a harvester for the sole purpose of using it elsewhere. oh well. it is colorful, if nothing else.. !

tom harvey
Oct 22 2009, 07:32 AM
i was using the harvester this morning, compled the harvest, went to market sold crops, came back to farm, crops returned.
i also lost all my fuel and was told cant refuel for 16 hours +
ended up hireing the harvest which didnot return

my question is what happened and how do i get my fuel back cause would like to use the planter to plant

SevWolfe
Oct 22 2009, 08:02 AM

I was only hiring people to harvest and plow because it took so long to do myself, plot by plot. Today I did everything in record time. It's well worth the cost of the machines and fuel to be able to do it and not stand in the marketplace with children screaming "PLOW!" every millisecond.

JoyceFl
Oct 22 2009, 08:23 AM
I also purchased the harvester to use else where even if your only allowed to use at a neighbors place would be good. The purpose of the market is to hire people so why would you need a harvester if you can't use it else where. Same with the plower. What good is it unless you plow your self and then that doesn't give someone else a chance get points. Oh Well just a thought.

laffytafty1
Oct 22 2009, 08:42 AM
i agree with Chip. there is no sense having the plower or harvester machines if you like hiring the work out. I bought both and it was a waste of my coins. I do like the seeder though.
Why cant they let us use the others when we are working someone else's farm?

mac1ro
Oct 22 2009, 08:52 AM
Can you help when i use harvester and seeder then go to sell my harvest in market its dosnt show on the coin registrar what ive just sold ,its ok if i dont use harvester or seeder my points do show..

lanirae
Oct 22 2009, 09:25 AM

I have to agree...unfortunately I bought the equipment before I understood how they work...so now they are just lawn ornaments! :-(
I was hoping we could use them on other farms.... seems like that'd be a fair advantage over the other pickers since we spent such big bucks for them.

pdwilliams
Oct 22 2009, 09:53 AM
ARE TEHSE NEW FEATURES CAUSING PLOWING PROBLEMS?? I CAN"T PLOW TODAY - my plots disappear!!

Caryn
Oct 22 2009, 09:53 AM
It doesn't seem like the devs put whole lot of thought into this one, just a knee-jerk reaction to FarmVille. Why am I playing both of these games when they are just copying each other? Then again I could kick myself for my own knee-jerk reaction of buying them before I found out what they did. The seeder seems to be the only one of any use. I had assumed that you could approve a worker to use the machinery when plowing or harvesting and they could do it faster. I know some of my hired harvesters have been kind of frustrated at how slow the harvesting was going. Would it not have made sense to let us enable workers to use them so they could get the job done faster? No one with any sense is going to use these if they don't have any benefits.

Tiamat7
Oct 22 2009, 10:38 AM
you lose coins on the harvester and plow. you spend money to buy them. you lose coins if you use them. what the point of these new tools?????

EllieSue07
Oct 22 2009, 11:38 AM
With everyone's comments about what they want in the next upgrade, I do not think I have seen anyone mention how we need more crops too! There are so many things that could still be planted...asparagus, mushrooms, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, just to name a few things!

We do agree that we need larger farms, especially those of us who have already reached the maximum capacity on our farms. We should also have a store where we can buy new clothes as well.

What do you all think?

I like these ideas, I would love to be able to wear something different!!!!

janellebeam@bellsouth.net
Oct 22 2009, 11:52 AM
:confused:you lose coins on the harvester and plow. you spend money to buy them. you lose coins if you use them. what the point of these new tools?????

janellebeam@bellsouth.net
Oct 22 2009, 11:53 AM
Really they charge u to use the harvester and plower??? Why not hire the farmers in marketplace that does not cost you? I agree what is the purpose? What about the seeder I bought one of those since I have farmers to harvest and plow??? I will check that when I use it next time. Crazy???

swingmachine
Oct 22 2009, 11:54 AM
I am have a time figuring out how to use the big seeder on my farm, I have fuel on the screen , I click on the seeder and pick plant seeds it sends me to seeds I pick one go back to the farm and I still plant one plot at a time what is up with that?????

Tiamat7
Oct 22 2009, 12:06 PM
Can they modify it so we can do our neighbor farms?

Caryn
Oct 22 2009, 12:30 PM
Can they modify it so we can do our neighbor farms?

That's kinda what I asked, that or have your workers be able to use the ones on your farm. I don't know why that wasn't considered. There really isn't much of an incentive for using them. At least in FV it helps you work faster, even if you can't do a larger farm with the fuel it supplies. Since you can't hire others to work there's no disincentive either. It's a no brainer, I make more money hiring others to do it, and I enable someone else to gain points for plowing while I'm also gaining points. Not to mention it costs me less per field to have someone else plow. There are no bonuses for using these things, and the fuel requirement seems like more trouble than it's worth. Next time I know to consult the forums before I buy. BTW devs, still waiting on STORAGE SPACE. would have been a better addition.

penny71
Oct 22 2009, 12:35 PM
Am really happy with the new toys, thanks dev's and have no gripe nor moan on this great GAME, GAME, GAME, GAME....:p

Wheelie69
Oct 22 2009, 12:36 PM
I fueled up last night had 1200 + fuel and this morning I have none, and I did not use any of it. And now I cant fuel up until tomorrow. Whats up with that?

Caryn
Oct 22 2009, 12:39 PM
Am really happy with the new toys, thanks dev's and have no gripe nor moan on this great GAME, GAME, GAME, GAME....:p

It is simply perplexing as to why the developers, with the many many requests for more needed things, would make this the new addition and then not make it worthwhile to use.

Julieh
Oct 22 2009, 12:44 PM
I have got a machine but now i don't need to go to market to hire anyone and they don't need me, so less meeting new people which is sad :( i would rather have more land to play with to be honest.

Lvskns
Oct 22 2009, 01:01 PM
I am have a time figuring out how to use the big seeder on my farm, I have fuel on the screen , I click on the seeder and pick plant seeds it sends me to seeds I pick one go back to the farm and I still plant one plot at a time what is up with that?????

same thing happens to me... i bought the big seeder and it only seeds one field at a time

angelina ballerina
Oct 22 2009, 01:02 PM
like the new tools but any chance of expanding our farms and higher levels plz

Arline
Oct 22 2009, 01:42 PM
I am confused. I had 9 fuel tanks in my gift box. I fueled the Big Seeder and all my tanks were gone. Does this mean all the fuel is in my Big Seeder? I only used it to "partially" seed three small fields. Tomorrow, the rest of the fields will be ready. I planted different day crops to keep my field designs.

Nessa40
Oct 22 2009, 01:47 PM
Are we celebrating the FarmTown 1,000,000th player? I have receive a note that sending the message to 10 players will get my points doubled, sending to 30 or more will get my farm enlarged. Does anyone know if this is true?

Texas Belle
Oct 22 2009, 01:53 PM
I recieve this message over & over again. Not sure if it real or not because i've done it twice now to no avail so im assuming it is falsed plz advise .........Farm Town now has one million players. In celebration of this, they are rewarding us in this manner. Send this information to 10 players and your points will be doubled. Send to 30 players and your property will be enlarged. :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

NANCY SS

Nancy it is a HOAX, do not pass it and just forget it, there a whole section here about hoaxes...bunch of them going around, none true.

susan gardner jimison
Oct 22 2009, 02:24 PM
i have a problem, like a nut i kept accepting fuel cans as gifts thinking i could just set thm somewhere. i am not buying a tractor so i dont need them. i have 15 fuel cans in my gift box how do i delete them all but 1. it wont let me put them any where. i would love for u to answer me soon, i wont accept any more just ignore them. i am sorry i wont do it again.
thanks

goldwillow
Oct 22 2009, 02:35 PM
ARE TEHSE NEW FEATURES CAUSING PLOWING PROBLEMS?? I CAN"T PLOW TODAY - my plots disappear!!

Yeah I just had that whilst the crop was enqueued... I waited then refreshed it all came back just fine.

Tank Boy
Oct 22 2009, 02:40 PM
so whats the point other than decoration if the help cannot use the plowers available? is this something moderators will change in the future? does the cost of plowing go down for you if you use the plowers?

KKsFarm
Oct 22 2009, 03:36 PM
Also, I thought that maybe if instead of increasing land size was to tricky (or might make things run too slow) maybe give us a second farm, starting over. Sort of like in fish world where you can have up to 15 tanks or whatever. You could have farm 1, then a tab for farm 2, etc. Just a thought. Keep up the good work

:):):):):):) Great Idea

Marybainter
Oct 22 2009, 03:51 PM
I just love having new stuff to buy in the store, so I bought all 3 of the new machines. I thought my super plow was broken because I would click it and it was the same 4 plow thing we've had. So it is just a decoration, but oh well. I too would like to be able to use them either on other people's farms or have others use it on mine. No wonder I there's no one hiring in the market. Also, I've been playing Farm Ville and Yo Ville lately and I notice they update and have something new every day to keep your interest. I'm on level 32 now, and there's not much to look forward to like when I was on level 20 or so. Please add more things to be able to buy now and in the future to keep our interest. Thank you!

troy ansley
Oct 22 2009, 04:04 PM
why do we need the new tools until we can purchase more land. kind of like buying a wagon and then waiting for a horse to be born to pull it. of all the things i need it is more room

anne893
Oct 22 2009, 04:10 PM
All of this sounds great, BUT the land should have come first. None of this is any use to me at level 34 without land.

missjessifer
Oct 22 2009, 04:13 PM
I just recieved a gift of fuel, I have no intention of ever purchasing the hideous looking "harvesting tools". Is there any way I can regift the fuel to a neighbor who actually has them?

deborahonly
Oct 22 2009, 04:16 PM
i have used the new machines - but when harvesting, what is the difference between the coins earned by using the machine vs coins earned by hiring harvesters?

MaryLyn
Oct 22 2009, 05:00 PM
Just bought the solar powered tractor but do not know WHY? I had capability to plow 4 fields b/4 I bought it. What gives???

same here i see no point in the solar powered plower, except it is a waste of space. but i love the other tools:o

arizonacamry
Oct 22 2009, 05:40 PM
was wonder if u have storage to keep our stuff in that we dont use

Linnymoore
Oct 22 2009, 05:47 PM
the new tools are nice but why would you need a plower or harvester when yu have to still hire someone to do it for u or yu lose money? also what happened to the green dots next to our neighbors & buddys???????we cannot tell when someone is on anymore, all the green dots are gone with the exception of a few every now & then in neighbors but havent had green dots in buddys forever, PLEASE FIX THIS..... impossible to hire someone you know without them!!!!

arizonacamry
Oct 22 2009, 05:50 PM
is there storage where we can keep stuff in it

la-la
Oct 22 2009, 05:55 PM
i'm wondering y when i just refueled my fuel can showed $0 5 mins later? and i hadn't even harvested or seeded anything yet! and i used only 1 of my fuel can gifts from a friend but i had 3 but all 3 disappeared, was this suppose to happen? i'm also wondering if we're gonna be able to use the tools on neighbors farms? that would be so very nice!!

OliverDouglas
Oct 22 2009, 05:57 PM
Ok, I'm trying to get this straight in my head. This machine costs me a bunch. I can only use it on my farm. Which means that there is no advantage to using it because if I hire someone to harvest, I don't have to buy a machine and I get part of the the harvest profit. Now the other way I'm buying not only the machine, but fuel to run the **** thing. And I can't take it anywhere with me. I have a feeling that this is a rip off. Yeah, I'll go with the rip off. Zero advantage and total ripoff.

grenny4031
Oct 22 2009, 06:16 PM
I am forced to agree with many of the comments already made. I bought the tools thinking that either the people i hired or that hired me would have access to use the equipment. And I most certainly thought that since we were paying so much for this equipment that using it on our farms would at least give us half the difference between hiring someone and doing it myself. BUT that is not the case so I too am stuck with stupid equipment that I have virtually no use for with the possible exception of the seeder. THIS IS BY FAR THE STUPIDEST OF ALL THE IDEAS THAT I HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM AND ACTUALLY BEEN IMPLEMENTED. And it my finally be the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. I know it will not hurt the developers nor anyone else. But I won't be wasting my time on something that is by and far made some really stupid decisions on what to implement the last few times.

ibangtin
Oct 22 2009, 06:37 PM
i bought a big seeder. . . . i click it . . .click plant seeds . . . click my seed of choice. . . it plants one space. . . .i have fuel . . . am i not leveled enough. . im a level 27. .. not sure whats up. . . .

Tiffany09
Oct 22 2009, 06:50 PM
If you want help fixing something on your farm... LINK your account. It is not linked.

Ok, now it is linked. Can someone please help me out? I just want to be able to receive my gifts!

brian954
Oct 22 2009, 09:20 PM
If you get fuel tanks for gifts, but haven't bought the tools - sell them in the marketplace. You only get 15 coins, but it's better than nothing...

I love the seeder - speeds up the process dramatically. WIll consider the harvester when we get more land, as I have no place to put one now. No need for the plow tool.

When time is tight, I sometimes find myself harvesting instead of hiring, so I wouldn't mind having one if I had a place to put it.

I have a lot of neighbors, and am at level 33, so got more than enough fuel to last a few harvests... I'm leaving new fuel gifts in Facebook until I need them... then I will accept them.

I like these enhancements. Well done.

maggiemaesmama
Oct 22 2009, 09:54 PM
So all they do is sit there? They don't actually get in the field and move,like they do in that other game? Again, like everyone else, what's the point here? I already have all the functions they do, and I spent all this money and these monsters just SIT THERE. LOL.Ridiculous

Chiocciman
Oct 22 2009, 10:08 PM
Fuel is a good thing, but I am drawn back to the last announcement from the developers where we were promised new levels above 34 in the next release (this one). By the way that was quite a while ago. I now have 227,000 experience points.. and for what?

The on line game business model seems to be to throw and a whole lot of partially completed games on line for the sake of revenue, but never really focus on any one game enough to make it work well. That, of course is easy while hiding for years behind the "Beta" excuse. Has anyone ever seen one of these games get out of Beta? Every game on Facebook is in Beta and they all look like they were made by the same people. Volume verses quality.

I have tried to embrace the love it or leave it thing, but I am bored to tears. Good bye farm Town. I guess I will leave it.

Chuck

BrittanySue18
Oct 22 2009, 10:30 PM
I Love the upgrades very col in all honesty ill only be using the seeder lol because i like to share the wealth with friends and stuff. much more fun that way =)

BrittanySue18
Oct 22 2009, 10:35 PM
Fuel is a good thing, but I am drawn back to the last announcement from the developers where we were promised new levels above 34 in the next release (this one). By the way that was quite a while ago. I now have 227,000 experience points.. and for what?

The on line game business model seems to be to throw and a whole lot of partially completed games on line for the sake of revenue, but never really focus on any one game enough to make it work well. That, of course is easy while hiding for years behind the "Beta" excuse. Has anyone ever seen one of these games get out of Beta? Every game on Facebook is in Beta and they all look like they were made by the same people. Volume verses quality.

I have tried to embrace the love it or leave it thing, but I am bored to tears. Good bye farm Town. I guess I will leave it.

Chuck

WELL mr chuck.

looks like you are sadly misimformed.
quite obviously these games all came out
(around the same time)
and it takes time to fix these things
WE are helping in the development of the game and how it will turn out in the end
our suggestions and ideas are being thought about and put into a game that lots of people love
takes time to do this kind of stuff
but sinc eyour so high and mighty onn your horse why dont YOU make a game with your ever so signifigant knowledge and see how long it take you to pull your game outta BETA
No i am not saying that all these games were derived with the fact that they'd ever get out of BETA version
and yes smoe were mass produced for volume and not quality (ie zynga games. more specifically the rollercoaster game)
but i believe that farm town is not one of them

Thanks so much for your splendid opinion,
Farmtown supporter

Kandi Kisses
Oct 22 2009, 11:27 PM
I love farmtown and the new updates. But my problem is that I bought the small seeder, I only have 1 neighbour level 26 on myspace. Didn't get much fuel. Used it for a few minutes then i was out of gas.

I can't accept neighbours. I have had several requests and have sent out several requests. it's just like the problem with the gifts, which I can't accept either. I don't think it should be based on neighbours until you get all the bugs fixed..............

Since it worked for everyone on my neighbor list......
then this tells me that sometimes the links in the address is fine and unbroken
but at other times that the address link is broken...
it just depends, meaning they must be working on fixing the issue/problem.
I sure hope so.
b/c that is what another person posted in the forums about the broken links. ( Can not remember name 2 give them credit for finding this out )....
kinda hard to explain it.....
Here let me show you what I am talking about.....

BROKEN LINK--CAN YOU SEE OR TELL THE DIFFERENCE--

http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=136385&appParams=cid:send_gi
ft-ruid:485527140-type:XW-from_uid:485527140 from_name:farmer

UNBROKEN LINK ---- THIS IS FINE AND WORKS ----

http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=136385&appParams=cid:send_gi
ft-ruid:403997347-type:PI-from_uid:403997347-from_name:yancy-time:1256006486 gift_sig:c44a4c1b7db134b432
1bea9a5856aedb-cid:send_gift

HERE IS HOW YOU CAN SEND OUT YOUR FT GIFTS TO MAKE SURE EV1 GETS THEM
THIS ALSO WORKS ON SENDING OUT YOUR NEIGHBOR REQUESTS/INVITES TOO
MAKE SURE YOU PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO YOUR OTHER FT NEIGHBORS.....
(1) GO TO FT SEND GIFTS TAB AND CLICK ON A GIFT TO SEND
(2) THEN CLICK ON NEIGHBOR/FRIEND TO SEND THE GIFT TO
(3) NEXT CLICK ON SEND GIFT
(4) A WINDOW WILL POP UP WITH THE PERSON YOUR SENDING GIFT TO
AND SHOWING WHAT GIFT YOU ARE SENDING THEM....
RIGHT BELOW THAT IS AN ACCEPT BUTTON
(5) RIGHT MOUSE CLICK THE ACCEPT BUTTON ---
IT WILL SHOW A LIST OF THINGS LIKE
OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW
OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB
BOOKMARK THIS LINK
SAVE LINK AS
SEND LINK
COPY LINK LOCATION
THIS FRAME
PROPERTIES
(6) YOU WANT TO CLICK/CHOOSE SEND LINK ----
NEXT A NEW WINDOW WILL POP UP OR A NEW TAB DEPENDING ON YOUR SETTINGS.
THE NEW POP UP WINDOW SHOULD BE TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
MINE IS SET FOR OUTLOOK EXPRESS MAIL
AND THE CODE/LINK SHOULD BE IN A NEW EMAIL MESSAGE WINDOW
(7) SELECT ALL AND COPY THE ENTIRE LINK (SEE ABOVE THE UNBROKEN LINK)
MAKE SURE YOUR LINK ADDRESS LOOKS THE SAME AND IS UNBROKEN
(8) NOW PASTE THE LINK ADDRESS IN THE GIFT ADD A NOTE BOX
AND MAKE SURE TO TELL YOUR NEIGHBOR/FRIEND NOT TO CLICK ACCEPT BUTTON
BUT TO CLICK ON THE LINK OR TO COPY & PASTE LINK ADDRESS IN BROWSER
(9) NOW YOU ARE READY TO SEND YOUR FT GIFT TO YOUR NEIGHBOR/FRIEND
AND NOW JUST CLICK SEND AND THERE YOU GO YOUR ALL SET.

JUST A NOTE YOU CAN SEND OUT THE SAME GIFT LINK ADDRESS TO ALL
YOUR NEIGHBOR/FRIENDS WITHOUT HAVING TO REPEAT THIS SAME PROCESS
FOR EACH ONE --- UNLESS YOU ARE SENDING OUT DIFFERENT GIFTS

BUT I HOPE I EXPLAIN THIS ENOUGH TO HELP OR MAKE IT EASY.
I KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE IS PC SMART, BUT I AM NOT A PC WHIZ EITHER.
I STILL HAVE A LOT OF PC LEARNING TO DO, AND I LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY.

dayle
Oct 22 2009, 11:30 PM
Brittany no need to be snotty, I happen to agree with him...level 34 and nothing to do from here...adding things we can't really use :(

MonaPayne
Oct 22 2009, 11:38 PM
it would be great if those
of us not able to get our farms to load would get some kindly message back telling us what the problem is and about how long it will be till it is fixed