PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

bush1879
Nov 20 2009, 09:47 PM
Like the new stuff, but where is the farm expansions.

Kandycares
Nov 20 2009, 09:48 PM
My level still says 34. I have almost 2 million EXP. What has gone wrong?

Kandy

missgray
Nov 20 2009, 09:49 PM
Wow! What a delightful surprise! New levels, new items, new t r e e s..yeah! Thanks to the Devs for adding so many fun things to look at and plan for..like the Sears catalogue before Christmas! I have a farm full of stuff to sell...yard sale anyone? :)

DaveT
Nov 20 2009, 09:50 PM
Kick ***, but I don't understand this comment from Raul:

"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)"

He made it sound like we were given the option for more land. I agree, the new crops, awesome! But everything else without more land, a waste!

BARBARADEE
Nov 20 2009, 09:51 PM
thanks and all. but i agree. we want more land............

Marybainter
Nov 20 2009, 09:51 PM
WOW! You guys blindsided me. I never expected you to release new levels. I've been spending a lot of my time on Farm Ville and Yo Ville as I am constantly buying new stuff there. Now I can come back to my first love, Farm Town. Great stuff! Thanks!!

tiernan22
Nov 20 2009, 09:54 PM
anything over 1mm has not yet been updated to reflect the new levels.

Beaulah Land
I wish the makers would get the Flash problem fixed so I can go back to the full screen mode so Internet Explorer will stop freezing.

DARLENEW
Thank you thank you thank you!!! You have outdone yourselves and we appreciate your hard work after all of the complaining we have done!!! Love you loads and keep up the good work!!!!!

curlytop
Nov 20 2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks for all the new things, now all the farms will look different and not so much alike.....just wish that alot of the things that take farm cash could be bought with coins.....but all in all "its great" thanks!!!!!!

JJB
Nov 20 2009, 09:55 PM
wohoo... lot's of stuff to buy... now we just need more room to put it in!

dvm16
Nov 20 2009, 09:56 PM
The new updates are all cool no doubt!!! but we need more land expansion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!to put all of our things!!!!!!!! :/

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 09:57 PM
Kick ***, but I don't understand this comment from Raul:

"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)"

He made it sound like we were given the option for more land.
That's a BIG HINT for the future, just like he hinted at more levels when he announced the November 4 update. :D

shayg
:DLove the new levels and items..not so boring to plow now!!

earlgray
All the new trees are locked and do not say at what level they unlock. I hope these are trees we are actually going to be able to buy for ourselves at some point. I am frustrated by all the nice things, including new trees and bushes, that are only available as gifts.

MISTIE1959
Nov 20 2009, 10:00 PM
You all have worked so hard to give us what we asked for.
I am so happy.
Thank you for all your hard work and giving us a beta game to enjoy.

wahooo, wahooo, off to re arrange I go.

circlenat
Cool! How many levels is there now?

curlytop
Thanks for all the new items we now have......now we have reasons to strive to get the next level.....farms will all look different....thanks for all your hard work...even though we all complained.....thank you...happy holidays....:;):d

linda snow
Nov 20 2009, 10:01 PM
most of my neighbors all moved up past 34 according to their xps i have a lot more xps then they do but im still remaing at 34

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 10:05 PM
Cool! How many levels is there now?

Right now it appears that the highest level is 60.

froggirl78
Nov 20 2009, 10:05 PM
I am thrilled with all the new items! The first post had a winking smiley face after a mention of not enough land for all the new items. I think we'll get the option to buy more land soon.

Rancher Sander
Nov 20 2009, 10:08 PM
Hi There,
We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.
--Raul

I'm looking forward to looking and exploring all the new stuff. Thanks!

QingLong
Nov 20 2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks bunches for the new levels and items. I'm still trying to figure out who would want a junked out car but hey...I suppose that some folk will want it. The port-a-johns are neat but I'm not giving up crop space to offer convenience to migrant workers. ;) If we get more land, I'll be happy to relandscape and include them. ;) I need more land to really showcase all that stuff that I have now.

One minor complaint: Much as I love cherry trees in the spring, I don't want them in bloom year around. It would have been much nicer if they were decorations that we can put into storage.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

DARLENEW
Nov 20 2009, 10:09 PM
DEVS...UR WONDERFUL!! THANKS FOR THE NEW ADDITIONS AND THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL OF OUR COMPLAINTS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!:o

Old Goat
Nov 20 2009, 10:11 PM
level 34, a little over 1 million xp points both my wife and I. Still haven't changed levels.

nursegeek
Nov 20 2009, 10:12 PM
I love Farmtown more all the time. Thanks for another great upgrade!

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 10:13 PM
level 34, a little over 1 million xp points both my wife and I. Still haven't changed levels.

From the top post in this thread: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264142

We have reported to the developers that some members appear not to have gotten the new release. Before you post in this thread that you do not have the new release please clear your browser, close all browser windows and log back onto the game. If you have not linked your account please do so and report to us on which server your farm is hosted. The sever number can be seen when you enter your farm in the red letters in the chat box. It will say WF##.

bjbutterfli
Nov 20 2009, 10:13 PM
oh man what a wonderful surprise to come home to tonight. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LOL so excited I could almost ...well you get the picture.
Thanks so much for the best game around. I know it's a lot of hard work and I know I am not the only one just tickled to death
waiting patiently for more land :}

Westcoastgirl
Nov 20 2009, 10:14 PM
Thankyou soooo much!!!
Love the new changes....been at level 34 for a long time now...nice to see more options. I got from your post, (Ron) that more land is going to be available to us. Again - much thanks.

:)

MrsJoeBlack
Nov 20 2009, 10:15 PM
Did I miss the answer? But is there more land on the way? I need a bigger lot deseperately.

ellshere
Nov 20 2009, 10:15 PM

Please see the first post in this thread http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264142 follow the directions regarding clearing your browser and report back in that thread.

kensfreedom
Nov 20 2009, 10:18 PM
Like most others I would like to have more land. Thanks for the new additions. I guess I will sell off some improvements to max out XP point earning ability until I top out in points again.

DLeach
Nov 20 2009, 10:20 PM
woohoo!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........ :)

you can have a second farm. Just use another email address.

BuddyMontana
Nov 20 2009, 10:20 PM
Oh my goodness... imagine my surprise when I signed on this evening after a pretty long break from the game... have been playing lightly the last month.... and found all these wonderful new items and that my level has gone up and new crops!! YAY!! Thank you developers!!

DHerhold
Nov 20 2009, 10:22 PM
Thank you very much, Developers! It was great to check in and see all the new things, I was starting to get bored with things. Love the new trees! But.....more land would help things. I know we ask for a lot, but.....now we need more room to put all that nice stuff!

Thanks again for a job well done!

aremos
Really love all the new stuff and appreciate the work that went into all the new items for us. But can we please get the problems with losing xp's fixed?? It's not that I don't appreciate all these new things and neat stuff ... i do .. but in order to Level up we really need that "loss of xp's problem fixed." Thank you. I already had fun buying the truck and a bicycle :) .... Also noticed that link to my Farm is now gone. I did have my farm linked prior to this update. Don't know what happened.

granmawJerri
Thank you, thank you thank you.

mysticalfirepath
thanks for the new improvements farm town!!! cant wait till you release more land. keep up the good work!!:)

bamasue@knology.net
Nov 20 2009, 10:25 PM
you can have a second farm. Just use another email address.

But you will not keep your neighbors!

katintn
Nov 20 2009, 10:28 PM
thanks for the new levels, new stuff and everything. I eagerly await the updated table so we can see what it takes to get to each level now. And to all those still screaming for land expansion... I'm sure the dev team is well aware that is needed,,, Lets be thankful we have improvements til they can work out the space or bandwidth problems to be assured we don't have a headache with new expansions.

THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT GAME

TamiN
Nov 20 2009, 10:28 PM
I was on level 33 waiting to buy the mansion at 34 and now its further away for the second time...I'm now at 39 and its at 41 now. It's been so slow moving up and now I'm thinking of quitting, just can't seem to get there!

bamasue@knology.net
Nov 20 2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff! I too would like more land - in the form of an additional farm - that lets me keep my current neighbors. The reason I'd like a new farm instead of a bigger one is so we will still be able to see it all on the screen.

Thanks again for the great new stuff and for listening.

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 10:32 PM
I was on level 33 waiting to buy the mansion at 34 and now its further away for the second time.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

gracelynn
Nov 20 2009, 10:32 PM
this afternoon I logged on and found my level had gone from 35 to 41. I sold 3 houses in order to fit the mansion. Rearranged and this evening have logged on and the mansion is gone and my 3 houses are still gone to. My mansion is now gone too. What gives? I can understand if there are glitches but if my level was changed wrroneously why did my houses not come back too.

very sad

Daphco
Nov 20 2009, 10:33 PM
I'm at level 34 and have been for months, I have 1,074,439 in xps and am still level 34....Why hasn't my level changed?

My level has not changed either -- 1,151,447 xp points :( Still says I am at level 34

fly4fun
Nov 20 2009, 10:35 PM
Love the new stuff.
Thanks for keeping the game :)interesting. My farm is an airstrip NOW I can work up to level 54 and get a crop duster. Thanks again.

Kbatgirl
Nov 20 2009, 10:36 PM
I had been in despair that there was nothing more to attain in Farm Town. It is my favorite game! You have made a lot of people happy to come out of retirement and play like crazy again!!!!!!

fletcher82
Nov 20 2009, 10:38 PM
I also have high XP and I am setting at level 34 still when my neighbors with less xp are levels way above me. My xp is 1168982 Please HELP!

katintn
Nov 20 2009, 10:38 PM
DAPCO AND GRACELYNN.. try deleting your cookies and come back in... should show the upgrade

kuntrygal49@bellsouth.net
Nov 20 2009, 10:40 PM
I bought the Manor home and its gone....how can I get it back?

sjminer
Nov 20 2009, 10:41 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!! I am so impressed and appreciative. Great job!!!!!

zooly2000
Nov 20 2009, 10:45 PM
i love all the new changes,but i was wondering about neighbors?
we can only have 20, and ive lost a couple of mine to face book because they can have up to 80 on theirs there...so are we going to let face book out do us like that?
i hope not.......thanks for the good work....

dilamo
Nov 20 2009, 10:52 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Now how about more land?

vonalm
Nov 20 2009, 10:54 PM
the old spark is back, thank you :)

i also would like to have the option of putting spring- and fall looking trees into storage.
and as you can see below, i also need more land like everyone else :D

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs034.snc3/12131_1085429275852_1830027057_167084_4997164_n.jp g

Farmer_Susan
Nov 20 2009, 10:58 PM
i also would like to have the option of putting spring- and fall looking trees into storage.

Yeah - that'd be neat. We have really cool spring stuff and really cool fall stuff now but I'd really rather change them with the season instead of having them all out at once.

But I LOVE the new stuff! Awesome!

maira226
Nov 20 2009, 10:59 PM
Well, in order to fix that XLINK error message, I downloaded firefox (was using IE), un/reinstalled Adobe, downloaded the plugs and lo and behold...I'm on my farm - finally. So the suggestions posted here did not work at all for me, but downloading firefox did. I really hope this helps others who had the XLINK error message.
Happy farming!!!

pwe52ut
Nov 20 2009, 10:59 PM
There is a link to the new levels it is here:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthres.php?t=264550

go check it out... lots of fun new stuff...

fletcher82
Nov 20 2009, 11:00 PM
It was previously posted to delete cookies to cure the over 1 million xp point problem it doesnt work I am still on level 34 and should be 60 please help!!!

dutch206
Nov 20 2009, 11:05 PM
Hey, genius....there is no such thing as a prune tree. Prunes are sun-dried plums.

mtgeclipse
Nov 20 2009, 11:08 PM
Noticed the new levels and additions. Just a quick question. You now offer a Prune Tree did you realize that prunes are actually dried plums.

Adaisy
What are the new levels and what points do you need for each??

she_layosa
Hope that u would also consider to add new land expansion for new items to be lace on the farm... but i really appreciate all the new stuff hope u could give another 2 shots of farm expansions....

mother
Nov 20 2009, 11:11 PM
Ok, only read through page 12 & I think some people got it, but......
going back to the original post, don't y'all know what a 'wink' means ;)
I caught the meaning right away!

tjmdmt5
Nov 20 2009, 11:13 PM
I have worked so hard to get to the mansion. I was at a level 32 1/2 and you changed the level now I have to get to 41. Why?? Adding stuff is great but that really stinks...:mad:

Hi There,

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul

lavanah
Nov 20 2009, 11:18 PM
Thank you Raul, that is what I was understanding. Thanks for the great new changes, I love them. Love the new trees. Actually everything. Can't wait for more land.

vonalm
Nov 20 2009, 11:21 PM
people please read message correctly... you are no further away from the mansion than you were before the upgrade. only the levels have changed, the # of points stayed the same!! :rolleyes:

I have worked so hard to get to the mansion. I was at a level 32 1/2 and you changed the level now I have to get to 41. Why?? Adding stuff is great but that really stinks...:mad:
don't get caught up in the diffent levels as the # of points to get a mansion remained the same...

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 11:22 PM
we can only have 20, and ive lost a couple of mine to face book because they can have up to 80 on theirs there...so are we going to let face book out do us like that?
Unfortunately, that is completely controlled by MySpace, and Farm Town can't do anything about it.

pkunkel@roadrunner.com
Nov 20 2009, 11:22 PM
I would like to know if you have ever thought of putting water troughs in the store for us to buy to give our animals water, like we can on Farmville/

Angellynnn
Nov 20 2009, 11:23 PM
When can we expect Farm Expansions?
Thanks for the additional new items!

rtsaunders_mic@att.net
Nov 20 2009, 11:23 PM
Thank you for all your hard work on making our game better! Does your last sentence intimate that we might get more land options? Maybe a little Christmas present? By the way Have a great holiday!:)

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 11:24 PM
I have worked so hard to get to the mansion. I was at a level 32 1/2 and you changed the level now I have to get to 41. Why??
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

Meranna
Nov 20 2009, 11:24 PM
"Ok, only read through page 12 & I think some people got it, but......
going back to the original post, don't y'all know what a 'wink' means
I caught the meaning right away! "

I caught the wink!

I think after Thanksgiving is over that NEW LAND for the new "stuff" will be our Christmas present!

Santa Raul rocks!

Crow Meris
Nov 20 2009, 11:30 PM
Ok, only read through page 12 & I think some people got it, but......
going back to the original post, don't y'all know what a 'wink' means ;)
I caught the meaning right away!

(Me too. I can be patient, knowing it's not far off now.)

Thanks to all of you who made these improvements for us die-hard FT addicts. Wicked good stuff - you rock!

(I know my sig levels are wrong, but I'm going to let the game "settle down" before fixing them.)

jazina
Nov 20 2009, 11:31 PM
I am having a hard time finding out that that level is! LOVE the new Additions. ESPECIALLY the boulders!!!!

ImpureHalo
Nov 20 2009, 11:36 PM
It's like Christmas over here. Every time I see a new item, I <gasp!> like a small child! I'm so excited! =)

Freespirit2132
Nov 20 2009, 11:37 PM
Wow Love all the new stuff!!! But I have a little problem well my friend has a little problem, see this morning before they did all these great changes she went and bought a few things and leveled up and bought a mansion. Then later tonight she logged on to see how her crops were doing and next thing she knew her mansion was gone... half of her XP's were gone and she did not even get her money back for what she paid for the mansion and now she does not even know where to go to ask what she should do to get her money back. Any suggestions????

snack214
Nov 20 2009, 11:41 PM
I am happy with the upgrades with the exception of being able to by the mansion. Before the upgrades, I was one level away from getting that mansion and now I am back to being three levels away. We work so hard to get there and now it seems like we are having to work hard for something that should be ours once we have the money to buy it. I really like this game but come on...I was so close and now I am sooo far away again...not fair :(

vonalm
Nov 20 2009, 11:47 PM
I am happy with the upgrades with the exception of being able to by the mansion. Before the upgrades, I was one level away from getting that mansion and now I am back to being three levels away. We work so hard to get there and now it seems like we are having to work hard for something that should be ours once we have the money to buy it. I really like this game but come on...I was so close and now I am sooo far away again...not fair :(
have you read anything people have written about that??
while the levels are different the # of points have remained the same!!!

myrtleville43
Nov 20 2009, 11:48 PM
I am very upset about not being able to buy the mansion now. This was the one thing I wanted and was able to buy it till today. This is unfair!!

moogie
Nov 20 2009, 11:51 PM
Thanks, Farm Town Elders...now for a bit-o-expansion??

drogna99
Nov 20 2009, 11:51 PM
Thank you everyone for the up-grades.

More land? A second farm? Now that would be something!!!!.

Also, any chance of a welsh flag? I'm sorry if i sound ungrateful, i'm not really.

Thank you again everyone
drogna

p0lkad0tcat
Nov 20 2009, 11:56 PM
It's like Christmas over here. Every time I see a new item, I <gasp!> like a small child! I'm so excited! =)

/Agree!

Thanks so much for spoiling us farmers. ;)

justmecookin
Nov 21 2009, 12:00 AM
OMG I love all the new levels and all the new things...I dont know what to buy first...OMG I will have to work again...lol..lol..lol...I love it...

val-E
Nov 21 2009, 12:02 AM
Sorry, but making it easy to obtain higher XP levels, taints the efforts of people who all ready have them and cheapens the challenge for us who played to achieve a higher level.
Akin to lowering military moral criteria because there is not enough people to maintain two wars, sort of.. Anyways bad move.....:(

Heatherly
Nov 21 2009, 12:04 AM
Love the new update--thank you so much!!! It'd be super helpful to have a list of xp for each level and what levels the trees are available, too!

lollatjie
Nov 21 2009, 12:04 AM
Hi There,

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

Thanks

--Raul

Thanks for make farmtown more fun, but I still have a problem!!!! I hope you will be able to help me. When I go to marketplace there is no one except me and tom, and I also want to harvest someone else farm or they need to help me. What's going on....I open and close the marketplace so many times but nothing works

ema1976
Nov 21 2009, 12:07 AM
Thanks for all the additions. I love them!

modheshka
Nov 21 2009, 12:09 AM
Wow, love the new items! THANK YOU!!! I'm so excited! I'm glad I saved my coins and farm cash. And now I'm at Level 52! Woot!

ETA: Aside from the new 1, 2, 3 and 4-day crops, thanks for adding 8 and 12-hour crops as well!

political_bs
Nov 21 2009, 12:11 AM
When are we gonna be able to buy extra land? I love the expansion, just want to add to my farm and still harvest crops.

Capra
Nov 21 2009, 12:14 AM
Great work Dev's, loving all the new things, im like a pig in mud, hehe :D:D

paw_ed
Nov 21 2009, 12:15 AM
thanks for all the great new stuff but have only been getting half pay if any when working other farms this has been since maintainace was done 3 days ago many players are also complaining of this problem in the market place

thanks Ed

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 12:15 AM
I am happy with the upgrades with the exception of being able to by the mansion. Before the upgrades, I was one level away from getting that mansion and now I am back to being three levels away.

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 12:16 AM
I am very upset about not being able to buy the mansion now. This was the one thing I wanted and was able to buy it till today. This is unfair!!

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 12:18 AM
Sorry, but making it easy to obtain higher XP levels, taints the efforts of people who all ready have them and cheapens the challenge for us who played to achieve a higher level.
Not really. All of the items that were available at a specific amount of points still require the same number of points and the same number of coins.

jtl11968
Nov 21 2009, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the effort to help those of us who were stuck at level 34 with nowhere to go. I'm sure land expansion is on your to-do list too...

Too bad so many people don't understand that they're no further away from buying their mansion than before the upgrade. Maybe they'll catch on someday. ;)

FemaleRacer
Nov 21 2009, 12:37 AM
Just posting this also in hopes that something soon will be done about those of us with over a million xp's not being leveled up. I love all the new stuff, I am just anxious to be able to buy and use new crops and items. Hopefully the more of us say something about it someone will see and please fix this issue. Thank you.

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 12:40 AM
Just posting this also in hopes that something soon will be done about those of us with over a million xp's not being leveled up.
The devs are looking into this. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow its instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634

I see I'm not the only one who noticed that it's happening mainly to those with 1 million XP or more.

shylow77
Nov 21 2009, 12:45 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and I can not wait for more LAND!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! I was getting sooooooo bored lately but still kept coming and it paid off!! level 53 baby!!! YAY!!!:)

ydwiwy
Nov 21 2009, 12:50 AM
Don't know where to post this, but just got 2 of these in farmtown mail. Is this true or false. Thank you....Barbara

( Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 10 persons minimum, you'll receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 20. It will not be repeated.Just copy and past and send on )

Compost Gal
Nov 21 2009, 12:52 AM
What fun....thank you!
I do NOT think we need more land...it may slow game too much...we need to be more creative with land we have.
Please fix erratic missing xp points before you add any more bells and whistles.
Thanks again.....namaste

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 12:54 AM
We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26,
Does anyone have details on EXACTLY how many XP it now takes for the levels between 26 and 34?

Debra Keithley
Nov 21 2009, 12:55 AM
At what level do the trees become available? I can still only buy 4 at new level 39--the rest are all locked with no level indicated for unlocking...

TrinityOaks
Don't know where to post this, but just got 2 of these in farmtown mail. Is this true or false.
It's a HOAX! Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.

benchjet
thanks farmtown! your the best!

Reillz
Nov 21 2009, 12:59 AM
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........ :)

I just want a bigger farm, not a second one. I have 8 tanks in FishVille, and would just like one big one!!!

niccosmom
Nov 21 2009, 01:03 AM
I was at level 34, it was sad that I had reached the end. Today I came in to see the new changes and the joy of being able to play this game again is just overwhelming. I cleared out some of my farm to harvest again yahoooo!!!! I love, love the new items....:)

I just want to say that Farm Town is just top drawer. You have always been so elegant and gracious...I am the biggest gamer and if you want to throw down I will heheheh...but my point is the other games beg you with their spam, have annoying pop ups, they bribe you to play..and Farm Town has never ever felt that way to me. You have always been honest and I love this game thanks for the enjoyment..I appreciate it!

Professor
Nov 21 2009, 01:07 AM
thank you for the great new things , from all South African farmers.

Sandie Angel
Nov 21 2009, 01:16 AM
A great big THANK YOU!!!!!! I love all the wonderful things!!!!! I was so EXCITED I wish I could buy them all!!!!!! Farm Town is GRRRREEEEAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel :)

TedH
Nov 21 2009, 01:20 AM
Why can we still only buy apple trees, orange trees, and lemon trees? Sure would be nice to buy some other productive trees and not have to depend on receiving them as gifts. Those new trees look interesting.

cindy1
Nov 21 2009, 01:24 AM
How come everytime I visit someone with a higher points I become that level...I was at 32 yesterday then when I logged in I was 36 which is fine, went to a friend that was at 40 and I became that level and then went to another friend that was at 42 and am that now as well? any help, I really don't want to be at that level if i didn't do it myself....thanks

Refresh ... you will be back at your new level ... :)

AMulder
Nov 21 2009, 01:27 AM
Thank you very much, now there is something to play towards again. Thanks for all the changes
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ainon
Nov 21 2009, 01:31 AM
Hello,

I would like to get the exact amounts for each level.

I was on 33 and now it changed and would be nice to know, when the future
levels comes.

with best regards,

Aino

shylow77
Nov 21 2009, 01:33 AM
Don't know where to post this, but just got 2 of these in farmtown mail. Is this true or false. Thank you....Barbara

( Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 10 persons minimum, you'll receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 20. It will not be repeated.Just copy and past and send on )

Just so ya know it is not real! don't bother waisting your time =o)

cindy l commisso
Nov 21 2009, 01:40 AM
Thank you for all the improvements Looking forward to more land This will help farmers get back into working their farms I hope. Again thank you for the new releases.

Soulsketcher
Nov 21 2009, 01:43 AM
Yay! Thank you, Developers for the new updates. Lovin it! :)

Bullet

bbelle
Nov 21 2009, 01:45 AM
Thank you. It all looks great and I'm off to have some fun with the new items. :D

buzzoff46
Nov 21 2009, 01:45 AM
i got this message "Attention: Farm Town anounced that if you send this message to 19 persons minimum you will receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Towm members say they have difficulty obtaining them. Time Limit: Sept.30 - Nov.20 It will not be repeated Just copy and paste and send on" is this true

Verse
Nov 21 2009, 01:47 AM
Hi Rual, Was just trying to find out how many levels there are now?

keelawee
Nov 21 2009, 01:48 AM
Congrats on the upgrade guys .. tickled pick that we now have something more to work towards, however I am wondering what the go is ... all my building have disappeared .... and also I cannot see my crops .. have no idea whether they are ready to be harvested or not .. or even whether I managed to plant them ..... have done all the usual .. refreshed, restarted etc .. all to no avail ... anyone able to tell me what is going on ?

_Weeder_
Nov 21 2009, 01:48 AM
OK - the expansion is great and much appreciated. Now, rather than working on expansions how about stabilizing current releases. I still keep losing XPs after plowing and returning home. Not everytime, and different amounts each time. This is a really frustrating and off-puting problem. Very discouraging.

DaphneHarridge
Nov 21 2009, 01:51 AM

Thanks

--Raul
Delurking to say that I really like this statement because I thought the same thing while looking at the new items...
:D

DH

*~*Cindy*~*
Nov 21 2009, 01:52 AM
I absolutley love the new FarmTown and all it has to offer now. Thank you for makign it possible. I only have had one problem. I had 34.00 in Farmtown Cash and bought the multicolored swingset and it took away 30.00 of my farmtown cash dollars. However, it was listed for the price of 10.00. So I am missing 20.00 farmtown dollars....any suggetsions on what to do....other than that I love FarmTown....:D

Soulsketcher
Nov 21 2009, 01:55 AM
Does anybody have the link here in the forum to see the list of the added levels and how many xp points are needed. Thank you. And again, well done with the updates. :)

Bullet

Ainon
Nov 21 2009, 01:55 AM
Hello,

I would like to get the exact amounts for each level.

I was on 33 and now it changed and would be nice to know, when the future
levels comes.

with best regards,

Aino

Sorry the question, I found the answer:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

jeanne191
Nov 21 2009, 01:56 AM
It is great that we got more levels.....I love it, but I was waiting for level 34,(I was at level 33) to get my mansion and now I am told that I have to go to level 41, now that sucksssssss.....

grammymac
Nov 21 2009, 01:57 AM
Love the new improvements just really need more land space. Thanks for all the work that went into this.

reddustgal
Nov 21 2009, 02:01 AM
Love the new upgrades thank you :)woo hoo.
Now just need more land:p

jeanne191
Nov 21 2009, 02:02 AM
I do appreciate it and ****it, I have sold alot of my trees just to keep it going, but shute, We All Need Mansions.....That was really a downer for me....I have farmville but it has never been as great as farmtown until now....Why bring us Down???

barrypatch88
Nov 21 2009, 02:04 AM
Thanks so much for the awesome updates!:D

krazyhazey
Nov 21 2009, 02:05 AM
WHat about more land - its uselss having all these cool items to use and buy with no land to put them on

Scoopygogo
Nov 21 2009, 02:05 AM
Thank you so much. I am in IT and I know how complexed what you do is. I don't think the folks playing know how much code is required to make one little mad chicken. Let alone an entire interactive farm.

Lilyfield
Nov 21 2009, 02:06 AM
Thank you so much for all the wonderful new items and levels. Everything is working fine for me and I'm having so much fun! Farm Town is the best!;)

jeanne191
Nov 21 2009, 02:06 AM
I don't know why they put **** there, because I said nothing ugly....I am not an ugly person, just being honest....

Isisfordia
Nov 21 2009, 02:10 AM
Well done team.

A nice surprise to log on and find new gifts (Shame though that apples, lemons and oranges got dumped).

Then it was a nice surprise to find new levels AND a restructure of the XP levels with it.

BONUS, boys (and girls), BONUS.

Yes, I had the fluctuating changes and the "adoption" of what ever level the neighbour I was visiting at but the time I finished doing my rounds and reloaded, it had sorted out.

So folks, here is a lesson. Marvel at the changes but EXPECT some glitches. THe FT developers have proven they can fix the glitches fairly quickly. And if it MAJOR changes then there are going to be some complications to sort out.

So STOP WHINGING!! And STOP JUMPING THE GUN!!

Roll on the game!!

I look forward to new expansions....could they be not too far away.

Once again,

Thanks.

marie0112
Nov 21 2009, 02:10 AM
Hey, genius....there is no such thing as a prune tree. Prunes are sun-dried plums.

Actually there are Italian Prune Trees. They are different than Plum trees.
Just thought you would like to know...we have one of each in our REAL garden.

jeanne191
Nov 21 2009, 02:11 AM
I do so appreciate the new program....I was once a computer analyst backup when I worked for the US Dept. Of Justice....It is definitely not a gracious job....Very confusing at times but I retired 7 yrs ago....

jeanne191
Nov 21 2009, 02:17 AM
Whinging?....Did you mean WHINING???? And that is what I am doing....Sorry!! I guess I just need alittle whine with that cheese...Sorry....Thanks for all you have done...I love the changes...I just got caught up in the moment...Sorry once again and Thanks for all your work in making the program better....But We do need more land....lol

Witch Hazel
Nov 21 2009, 02:18 AM
Wow!!! Thank you for all the new goodies!! And especially thank you for listening to the players: a LOT of these additions are specifically on the suggestions wish lists! I hope the gift list stays pretty much the same (except for Holiday or seasonal temporary gifts)so we have enough time to gift and recieve them all!

gemmk1
Nov 21 2009, 02:21 AM
Any news on a bigger farm as now there is way to much stuff to place on the farm it just looks messy now

Marithew
Nov 21 2009, 02:24 AM
I just opened my FT and saw the changes, like my level before was 33 and I only need 5,000 plus XP's to buy the mansion. Now, I'm in level 40. I wanna know what level should I reach to buy the mansion? I hope i don't have to produce more than my expected XP's to buy the mansion, pls!

Joanetta1216
Nov 21 2009, 02:26 AM
I was so excited to see all the new additions of levels and goodies for my farm. I hope there will be some land expansion next so I have room for it all. Can't wait to redecorate my farm again. Thank you for listening to the players!

emlois
Nov 21 2009, 02:26 AM
hi! i was really glad about the improvements. But i really do hope that you will help me open my storage. It's been a month,i think, that my storage won't open. It started when i store some of my hedges in the storage because I rearrange my farm. Please do help me open my storage..I have more that 7x,i think, harvested pineapples in it. I do not have coins to buy those new decorations and stuff because I cannot sell my crops because my storage won't open.

I really appreciate your help about it. Please do help me about my storage that won't open.

sincerely yours,
emlois

frenzels
Nov 21 2009, 02:29 AM
Why is it that when I finish a plow job and go home my XP is reduced? once by 50 some and another by over 74 I was at 174374 go home andI am now at 174207? whats up do I pay a penalty? Please explain.

Thank you

carolb_49
Nov 21 2009, 02:33 AM
i receved mail in farm town telling me that if i would send message to 19 facebook friends i would get 500 green cash. this is not fair to people like me who do not have 19 friends in face book.Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

Lani Girl
Nov 21 2009, 02:39 AM
Why is it that when I finish a plow job and go home my XP is reduced? once by 50 some and another by over 74 I was at 174374 go home andI am now at 174207? whats up do I pay a penalty? Please explain.

Thank you

I noticed this as well. It shows, a + and a - before a number once you leave the farm.

Isisfordia
Nov 21 2009, 02:44 AM
Whinging?....Did you mean WHINING???? And that is what I am doing....Sorry!! I guess I just need alittle whine with that cheese...Sorry....Thanks for all you have done...I love the changes...I just got caught up in the moment...Sorry once again and Thanks for all your work in making the program better....But We do need more land....lol

LOL!
I'm all for a nice drop of whine while I'm farming too. Might explain some of the wild planting I've done too.
Mind you, sometimes there is a little too much gripe juice being splashed around.

So let's hear it for a nice drop of Chardy and a plate of :Dcheese:D!

Yes, and bring on the more land!

Cheers Jeane191!

ConniesFarm
Nov 21 2009, 02:46 AM
It's nice to have the new levels,,,,,,,,,except that now I just lost over 30,000 coins.....plus I didn't get credit for 3 farms I just harvested and plowed. What's the point of new levels if it just casuses even more problems,,

Isisfordia
Nov 21 2009, 02:49 AM
I noticed this as well. It shows, a + and a - before a number once you leave the farm.

This is, apparently, caused by a lag time between you harvesting on your computer and it being registered on the "other farm". It occurs because there is someone else harvesting the same crop and it was registered first. Same goes for ploughing.

But if you think 50 or 70 points is bad, I have lost 200 and 300 hundred XP with ploughing and at least $20,000 when harvesting on at least 5 occasions. Dagnabbit!

The solution is simple: hire only one or two people to work on your farm and play fair.

I only hire one person at a time now. If they harvest, then I hire them to plough.

It is only fair.

penny71
Nov 21 2009, 02:58 AM
Thanks Dev's, am very happy with all the new toys and levels....to the moaners...you see we always get what we ask for after a little time :0)

nmorris
Nov 21 2009, 03:06 AM
more than happy with the presents today.glad to see you are listening to the sane players. am hoping for more land in the near future. but until then i am happy to make the daily trip to the realtors office to call james a liar :). lol...he always says he has all types of land but he never offers me more.....

alvlb3r
Nov 21 2009, 03:06 AM
The solution is simple: hire only one or two people to work on your farm and play fair.

I only hire one person at a time now. If they harvest, then I hire them to plough.

i 110% agree with the above statement about only hire one person at a time and if they harvest then hire them to plow. i seriously had a chic at my farm tell me hire me to plow, where are you, hire me to plow. i left ft and came back to make sure i was seeing things right and over half my farm was not harvested. i asked her, do u see my farm completely harvested and her response was no, but u can hire me to plow and hire someone else to finish harvesting. i said i dont do that, i only hire to plow after its all harvested. i then went back to the market and hired 2 more people only one did the work so i ONLY hired that one to do the plowing. it is really times like that i wish i could "FIRE" someone!

lee.maldita
Nov 21 2009, 03:15 AM
hi, i been having troubles with my farm. its been weeks that i cant work continously, cos everytime i try to plant new seeds, it says " click on the green button to reload " i tried to clear my cache and even tried to upgrade my flash but still not working. :( can anybody help me with this. i really love playing farmtown. pls pls badly need help. :(

Dixiethepixie
Nov 21 2009, 03:18 AM
Oh thank you for all the new things for our farms, and for clearing up about moving up the levels, I was so close to buying a mansion and nearly fell off my chair this morning to now see it at level 41, but Ill still get it with same xp points, yipee!!!!

THANK YOU...

Just re the hiring of people on farms, I only hire one person to harvest on mine, less probs caused for them.

Cheri Smith
Nov 21 2009, 03:24 AM
What a lot of nice new things!
I am really liking all the new crops, the mansions never have turned me on, but the new manor house is rather pretty.
Thank you!

rbweber
Nov 21 2009, 03:26 AM
Just want to say thank you for all of the neat new stuff on FarmTown!

Kulot
Nov 21 2009, 03:27 AM
Woohoooooo ...thank u so muchhhhh :d

jeanne191
Nov 21 2009, 03:28 AM
My gifts are disappearing as I place them....

Linda Klontz
Nov 21 2009, 03:33 AM
Like the new stuff. Wish I had someplace to put it other than storage ;-) Like some others, not complaining, just asking. Hope springs eternal for a bigger farm.

KGR
Nov 21 2009, 03:51 AM
Thank you Developers - The new changes are awesome. Can hardly wait to see what all the new crops look like when grown. Like most posts here would sure love to have more land.

silky
Nov 21 2009, 04:00 AM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat!
Nov 21 2009, 04:24 AM
yeay.......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thanks
I woke up this morning and found myself at level 60, ......
now the only thing I need is some more land, I hope that is what we get for christmas.........
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THANKS!!!

panderosa
Nov 21 2009, 04:28 AM
Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when shnne arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.

the exact same thing happens to me and my friend brends, my farm is brown and leaves cluttrered on her screen although when I use her computer and log on to my account, my farm looks fine. Then when I want to harvest for her. I can't because she cannot see me to hire me. I cannot hire her either.

dclow1957
Nov 21 2009, 04:39 AM
Thxs so muchhhhhh

chirop
Nov 21 2009, 04:41 AM
Please give us more land now, so we can add more of the wonderful new items, without having to delete what we have!!

Peg D
Nov 21 2009, 04:49 AM
I bow humbly to the masters/developers for all the hard work. What other job is there where you have like 100,000 people so happy and get paid for it?
Thank-you!!!

KathR
Nov 21 2009, 04:52 AM
Thank you, thank you.

BTW, are any of the new buildings functional? (Like those at you know where.) Since we can't currently milk out cows that would be a good way to introduce milking. Give us a milking barn that produces so much milk depending on the number of cows inside.

However, I'd rather not have the pigs producing truffles, so perhaps you'd better ignore them when it comes to function:)

I'm looking forward to buying that farm next to mine. I hear my neighbor there wants to move out and get a much bigger spread.

One small problem, the new items seem to lack a little in perspective. The horse is the size of one wagon wheel.

Lyzday
Nov 21 2009, 04:54 AM
You say yourself there are too many items for so little land PLEASE give us more land thanx

kihei7
Nov 21 2009, 04:57 AM
:) As with other posts, thanks for the improvements and efforts to make a great enjoyable game better. I like the recent improvements and look forward to other expansion items to come! Happy holidays to all.

Gatorgin
Nov 21 2009, 04:57 AM
HOW CAN i GET A UPDATED FARM TOWN DATA SHEET (SPREAD SHEET-EXCEL) THAT SHOW THE REQUIRMENTS OF THE NEW FARM LEVELS

Gatorgin
Nov 21 2009, 04:59 AM
please give us more land now, so we can add more of the wonderful new items, without having to delete what we have!!

i agree to this we neeed more land

showstoppa3
Nov 21 2009, 05:11 AM
Please give us more land now, so we can add more of the wonderful new items, without having to delete what we have!!

we don't have to delete, do we? isn't that what storage is for?

Gatorgin
Nov 21 2009, 05:25 AM
Why can we not acess a farm town data sheet with all the new levels and pricing on all new trees, fruits, houses and etc (like the excel sheet ahve from 4 months ago

jennthomp24
Nov 21 2009, 05:29 AM
Thanks Devs - Love all the new things!! As with everyone - more land would be great but of all all the games - you guys are the best! I won't be getting the house cleaned to today because I'll have to change my farm around! What a shame! Thanks for all of your hard work and have a great Thanksgiving - really looking forward to how you surprise us at Christmas.

Farmerkingfisher
Nov 21 2009, 05:29 AM
More land please

lindaridder
Nov 21 2009, 05:30 AM
Did you notice the wink after the comment about too many things for the land? Me thinks a more land option is in the works!

rcaruana
Nov 21 2009, 05:49 AM
Nice job folks.
TY

*edit* so I linked to my farm and it only shows me as "getting started" in the forum and also,
the link to visit farm that is on my post is not my farm. Anybody?
ty

Julia2654
Nov 21 2009, 05:53 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

Raul and devs, thank you thank you thank you. What hard work you all put in for us. We of the Rubber Room are grateful for all you do!!

Illegitimi non carborundum!!

JeanieNYS
Nov 21 2009, 05:59 AM
I wanted to say thank you very much for the new additions to farmtown. I have stayed away for sooo long because I was stuck on level 34 for the longest time and had alot of money to spend but didn't want to spend it. Im happy to say I will gladly return to playing Farmtown again. Im not ashamed to say, I missed playing it. Bravo team. :D

essexboy
Nov 21 2009, 06:00 AM
thank you for all the new things...jumps for joy.:)

GenFarmer
Nov 21 2009, 06:07 AM

Oh please please please please.....

VivaciousVixen
Nov 21 2009, 06:16 AM
Hi Tom! Click on ACCOUNT (between Help & Rules and Earn Coins st the top) - then 2nd tab (Blocked Users) and make sure you don't have them blocked - it's happened to me more than once :) HTH

MandyW
Nov 21 2009, 06:18 AM
Thanks for all the nifty new stuff! My only complaint is I'm still getting the connection to the server timed out message when I try to harvest or plow other people's farms. When I hire people to work on my farm they don't seem to have that problem so maybe it's something on my end. Any suggestions?

dlsimon212
Nov 21 2009, 06:28 AM
I really like all the up-dates & would like to see barns ,stables , carrels chiken coops & pig pens that we could actually put Animals/ live stock into. I'd also like to see more land expandsion. Great job on the up-dates Keep them coming!

tjross
Nov 21 2009, 06:34 AM
U can have a 2nd farm just get a new or different emaill addy I have 3 hehehe got bored when not much was goin on at the higher levels

phoebegan
we are hoping for land expansion..we had to small land too fit everything. hope for land expansion soon

CALLMEWIZARD
why arnt trees able to be purchased...i would like to buy some trees but theyre are locked permanently. why is this

Farmer Eileen
Nov 21 2009, 06:38 AM
All of this is great, but I wish you would resolve the problem of missing coins. I start out collecting coins for the 1st few rows I harvest for someone, and then, although I continue harvesting ~ no more coins!

Wilde Lily
Nov 21 2009, 06:41 AM
I love the new trees and other items...great stuff!! :D Only.....I can't get any of it because I don't have enough room on my farm. :confused: Soooo.....I'll just wait until the land expansion....which is soon, right? ;)

KathR
Nov 21 2009, 06:47 AM
U can have a 2nd farm just get a new or different emaill addy I have 3 hehehe got bored when not much was goin on at the higher levels

If I could gift my second account with a mansion that would be a solution, but you have to start from the bottom with the second. I wish they would devise a way we could get a second farm on the same account.

Iain
Nov 21 2009, 06:52 AM
Many thanks - cool upgrades :D

Farrmer Reb
Nov 21 2009, 06:57 AM
I am loving all the new gifts - beautiful! Now I just need somewhere to put them . . . ;-P

trashqueen
Nov 21 2009, 06:59 AM
What a great surprise to find all the changes and the game goes on....Like many, wondering when we will be able to expand our farms with more land. As you said, too many things for so little land.

Dee62
Nov 21 2009, 07:01 AM
Thank you for all your hard work in getting new things for this great game!! :D:D.....however I do have one small complaint!! :rolleyes:...most of the new decorations can only be bought with Farmcash :mad:...While I would love the new decorations etc I refuse to buy more farmcash cash with real money, I live on benefits so couldnt even if I wanted to!!

Tanya_biuk
Nov 21 2009, 07:02 AM

You can......you just create a second e-mail account and sign up using that ! I have :)

Bev P
Nov 21 2009, 07:03 AM
Thanks Devs for all the hard work you put in

eiramllij
YAY!! I love all the new items!!

Tanya_biuk
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

I LOVE you and want you to have my babies ! ! !
However you are SUCH a tease about this land expansion programme you got in the pipeline hee hee hee :D

Jdippel
Nov 21 2009, 07:04 AM
I have been able to plant 4 squares at a time and now only one. Noticed this last night and again this morning.

rockets
Nov 21 2009, 07:05 AM
Thanks for renewing my interest in the game!

Sarah29229
Nov 21 2009, 07:06 AM
I am on level 33 and was looking forward to level 34 for the mansion.....I am happy Farm Town added more levels but, did you really need to change the level 34 items? Those of us who have been striving for this have just incurred a set back!

MungoTen
Nov 21 2009, 07:08 AM
Thank you for the pleasant surprise this morning of being at level 52 with additional $. Looking forward to the hinted at land upgrades. :)

PRT
Nov 21 2009, 07:11 AM
Is there an updated list somewhere of how many points you need to advance to each level? If this has been asked and answered, I apologize.

swedie
Nov 21 2009, 07:12 AM
Oh ****, I only had one level left and than I thought I was going to get my life back ..............................guess I'll have to continue this farmlife a little longer now ...........:-) :-)

lynntred
Nov 21 2009, 07:23 AM
When my level went from 32 to 37 I bought a mansion and began redoing my farm, I even sold my farmhouse! Then when I refreshed my page the mansion was gone! I sort of felt ripped off. I wish u would have told us that this would happen :(

chabbage
Nov 21 2009, 07:26 AM
Just wondering if there was any intention of making more land available? Where will we all put our swimming pools if we don't get anymore land? lol

taurus49
Nov 21 2009, 07:27 AM
thank you very much for all your hard work to give us more levels love all the new items you have done once a again THANKS..

ajones7252
Nov 21 2009, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the new additions. As for more land why not have a page 2 that we can go to and there would be more land there.

Mia9399
Nov 21 2009, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the new crops and decorations~I love, love, love them!

CarlyNJ66
Nov 21 2009, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the new levels and all the new STUFF!! But I, as many of the other FarmTowners, want more land upgrades! I'm glad I kept on Farming once I reached Level 34 and with the latest upgrade, I'm now at 46 and over 9 million coin! Yes, lots of coin to spend but I have no where to put all this new neat stuff! Please give us more property and make me a happier FarmTowner! Thanks for keeping FarmTown the way to go! :)

Textmum
Nov 21 2009, 07:44 AM
Thank you so much, the new things and levels are fantastic, just a plea like everyone else, please please can we buy another farm or extend the one we have.

DeerWhisperer
Nov 21 2009, 07:45 AM
Is there an updated list somewhere of how many points you need to advance to each level? If this has been asked and answered, I apologize.

I like to know this also. Thanks for all the new fun you have put into our farms!:)

cadgaboo
Nov 21 2009, 07:46 AM
PLEASE PLEASE work on the option of giving those on level 34 the option of buying more land or another farm.
I adore this game and am grateful for all the hard work you do but like you said yourself the new items demand more space!!

canadian mom
Nov 21 2009, 07:50 AM
hats off to the developer's again you have done a very good job..What can i say the manor who ever designed it needs a raise lol...Love all the items ..Just one thing before this iI was level 34 and no where to go and now with the new upgrades guess what? I am levle 60 and again no where to go..Now if there was more land i could spend this 20 mil I have built up on the new items and man are they nice ..

Thanks for hearing me

Canadian mom

Ninnybroth
This game keeps getting better and better. Thanks you so much for all the work you do. I get a lot of relaxation from playing!

Ann Carol
way cool Farm Town :)

teffi
Nov 21 2009, 07:55 AM
thanks for the updates, now PLEASE can we buy more land.

Denise Tobin
Nov 21 2009, 07:55 AM
So when will more land be added????? please make it soon!!!!!

Shirline
Nov 21 2009, 07:57 AM
I am sooooooo happy to see you add more levels. Thanks to everyone who worked on this to give all of us this gift. I have been "hanging around" in hopes of something like this and now it has arrived. Yeeeeee Hawwwww!!! Happy Farming All!!

angeskye
Nov 21 2009, 08:01 AM
"There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:"

I have to disagree .... i was on level 30 and have a greenhouse, your changes made me low level 33... but greenhouse not available under new levels until level 34!

Also, on my hubby's farm, he was almost level 29, with changes he was high level 29, according to exp points, he needed 311 to get to level 30.... so i plowed and planted around 500 plots... more than enough.... and now he needs ......*drumroll please*.....289 exp for level 30! WTF? so for plowing and planting 500 plots, we got.... 22 exp?

Still some bugs to be worked out I think!!!!

Apart from that ..... everything else is awesome! Can't wait til I can get a cropduster!!

Dydi
Nov 21 2009, 08:02 AM
Yeahhhhhh Thanks FT Exec's! More land Coming soon??

complicateddave
Nov 21 2009, 08:02 AM
like the changes i seen today. Very cool stuff. But like Raul said at the end of his post. not enough land. We need more space for all the new and cool items.
I very much enjoy the game. Although i get locked out and the game will not load for me every once in a while. My wife lost her whole farm all her crops have died. She cannot load her farm and has not been able to for 2 weeks now... Why???

knikula
Nov 21 2009, 08:06 AM
All the new additions are great! I was like a kid in a candy store looking at all the choices. I even got excited @ new gifts for friends!
All of you folks who work on the design & improvements are the best!
Thank you for your efforts and for not going bonkers w/ all those who just can't seem to be happy w/ anything!
FarmTown rocks!

Kaytutt
Nov 21 2009, 08:13 AM
I cleared my farm yesterday to redesign, I knew exactly what I was going to do and now I've got loads of new things to choose from and dont know what to do anymore lol

Nice work, thanks very much

Barbara56
Nov 21 2009, 08:22 AM
Thanks Raul and everyone associated with FT. Love all the new goodies and levels. Thanks for working so hard and doing such a great job. Looking forward for room to put it all. ;-)

juniemoon2001
Nov 21 2009, 08:24 AM
Iam personally astounded that this had not leaked. You must have very loyal and dedicated people working there.

ceegee
Nov 21 2009, 08:32 AM
this is great and wonderful news.. woke this morning to find i was on level 54.

weldone FT team

jonilawless
Nov 21 2009, 08:33 AM
When i go to someones farm to harvest after about clicking on 20-30 squares the coins stop collecting. Sometimes when my avatar completes the process and they hire me to plow the request goes through however not always....i get the message that the server has timed out and i need to reload. I don't seem to have as many problems when i am plowing that problem appears to be better. Please find out what the issue is about not collecting coins when i am harvesting on another farm. I really like this game and am excited about all of the changes but I will need to have the ability to collect coins in order to purchase some of the new items.
Thank you
Joni

Kazbahkaren
Nov 21 2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks everyone!!!

MarkD
Nov 21 2009, 08:44 AM
Huge props to the Farm Town folks for continually making improvements! It's nice to know you all actually care about making constant improvements. Lots of great new stuff, and I really like the addition of higher levels -- keeps folks playing (like The Mrs, who is getting close to the old max).

One comment: It seems like most of the new stuff isn't for those at lower levels ... unless they spend real money on getting some Farm Town cash. That's a bit disappointing, though I can't really complain too much -- it's got to cost a fortune to run the game, upgrades, etc., and, hey, I can't fault anyone for trying to make a buck. :D Just an observation.

Again, terrific work on some really interesting items.

MD
~~:)

hurleytalk
Nov 21 2009, 08:44 AM
Awesome pretty new stuff! Love the vehicles and pretty gift trees. But now what am I going to do to make more room? My farm is already full and I HAVE to have the new stuff :) Thanks so much for the levels and items. More fun, less housework!

bbzz
Nov 21 2009, 08:46 AM
Love it... I realize larger lots means more space on the program... but sure would love it. Need to redesign... and work with some of the great new items. Thanks alot!!!

mkfoy1234
Nov 21 2009, 08:48 AM
Great upgrades but I am not accumulating coins when I harvest my own plots/fields and when I go to other farms, it stops count after a while as well. However, when I buy something or plow/plant, the coins are ALWAYS subtracted. Whats' up? help.

audrey5171
Nov 21 2009, 08:49 AM
all the new stuff is great and keeping us interested. what you could add now is a place for us to go to pick a family. like some kids and maybe a spouse or not lol. that would be cool cause then i'd have kids to play with the swing set and stuff like that. but thank you so much for all the new cool stuff you've already added.

Shaldimar
Nov 21 2009, 08:50 AM
OMG Thank you so much. You guys are just awesome! I love the changes and additions. Personally I don't care how long it takes to enlarge our farms. We now have new goals to reach. I just cannot express how happy I am with this new release. I knew patience would pay big dividends. Way to go devs! You are truly incredible.

MinPinMama
Nov 21 2009, 08:50 AM
For those of us who were at 34 for so long and bought "stuff" because there wasn't too many other options, we really NEED more land. I know we can sell our stuff and start over but come on, we hung in there and should get at least one more change to "land up".

TNFarmer
Nov 21 2009, 08:56 AM
Thank you for upgrading Farm w additionsTown! I like the new additions!

MissHolli
Nov 21 2009, 08:57 AM
Personally I'm loving the new decorations and options - I'm replacing the fruiting trees that I had been using for landscaping with actual landscaping trees (LOVE the Birch and Poplar). I recently revamped my farm, and it looks like I get to do it again - yay!

Thanks to the folks at FarmTown for all their efforts!

myjoy2go
Nov 21 2009, 08:59 AM
Great upgrades but I am not accumulating coins when I harvest my own plots/fields and when I go to other farms, it stops count after a while as well. However, when I buy something or plow/plant, the coins are ALWAYS subtracted. Whats' up? help.

I am experiencing the same problem. I am not getting any coins when I go harvest someone's farm but I am getting the coins and XP when I plow for someone.

Also has a new XP guide been published or Raul can you add it to this thread so we know what each level requires.
We know 41 = 150,000.
Thanks!

Dezerai
Nov 21 2009, 09:03 AM
More acerage that would be perfect :)

kimschnitz
Nov 21 2009, 09:04 AM
i 110% agree with the above statement about only hire one person at a time and if they harvest then hire them to plow. i seriously had a chic at my farm tell me hire me to plow, where are you, hire me to plow. i left ft and came back to make sure i was seeing things right and over half my farm was not harvested. i asked her, do u see my farm completely harvested and her response was no, but u can hire me to plow and hire someone else to finish harvesting. i said i dont do that, i only hire to plow after its all harvested. i then went back to the market and hired 2 more people only one did the work so i ONLY hired that one to do the plowing. it is really times like that i wish i could "FIRE" someone!

This has happened to me numerous times as well....I've tried to "fire" them by ignoring them....unfortunately I found out that doesn't work......We should be able to fire people!

Dezerai
Nov 21 2009, 09:04 AM
I'm too cheap to buy the gas for the seeders ...........

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 09:05 AM
It is great that we got more levels.....I love it, but I was waiting for level 34,(I was at level 33) to get my mansion and now I am told that I have to go to level 41, now that sucksssssss.....

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 09:07 AM
I just opened my FT and saw the changes, like my level before was 33 and I only need 5,000 plus XP's to buy the mansion. Now, I'm in level 40. I wanna know what level should I reach to buy the mansion?

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 09:08 AM
i receved mail in farm town telling me that if i would send message to 19 facebook friends i would get 500 green cash. this is not fair to people like me who do not have 19 friends in face book.
It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.

kimschnitz
Nov 21 2009, 09:08 AM
i got this message "Attention: Farm Town anounced that if you send this message to 19 persons minimum you will receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Towm members say they have difficulty obtaining them. Time Limit: Sept.30 - Nov.20 It will not be repeated Just copy and paste and send on" is this true

I never saw this one....But none of the others were true so I doubt it.....

Dezerai
Nov 21 2009, 09:10 AM
Yes when do the trees unlock, I have so many trees still locked at 34, before the update. The only thing I am disapointed in the update is flowers.. no new flowers :(

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 09:11 AM
I was so close to buying a mansion and nearly fell off my chair this morning to now see it at level 41, but Ill still get it with same xp points, yipee!!!!
THANK YOU for reading before posting! :D

kimschnitz
Thanks for all the new stuff! I too would like more land - in the form of an additional farm - that lets me keep my current neighbors. The reason I'd like a new farm instead of a bigger one is so we will still be able to see it all on the screen.

Thanks again for the great new stuff and for listening.

I know it's a hassle and I'd also prefer a new farm on the same account, but you can always set up a new fb account and tell your current neighbors and then add them to your 2nd farm.....not the most optimum solution, but that's what I did.....

Dezerai
Evict key needed for lazy help. But aside that, I love the new update !!! More flowers though please :)

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 09:14 AM
I am on level 33 and was looking forward to level 34 for the mansion.....I am happy Farm Town added more levels but, did you really need to change the level 34 items? Those of us who have been striving for this have just incurred a set back!