PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

TLee
Nov 21 2009, 09:15 AM
love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished
yes, I did the same thing. my level jumped up to 53. I added a mansion and a carosel (spelling), I even took a picture of it for my facebook, then POOF!! its gone and me level is back down. :(

judy.m1
Nov 21 2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the upgrade on items and levels but what's the point without the land and almost 7 million coins??? I really don't feel like demolishing my farm and starting over......... Guess I'll just go to other apps and keep adding there. BTW, please remove "James" from the real estate office. He is lieing when he says he has small and large plots available.

amy j
Nov 21 2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks for all the updates...I love them!!! Any chance we'll be able to get some different clothes??

kimberly brown-dunn
I love the new changes - what about those of us not in the USA can we have some x-mas or somthing - in Canada we are long done with Thanksgiving? Also are we going to be able to get more land soon?:):confused:

TrinityOaks
I have to disagree .... i was on level 30 and have a greenhouse, your changes made me low level 33... but greenhouse not available under new levels until level 34!
Check the number of experience points to get those items unlocked. I think you'll find that the number of points and coins has NOT changed.

farrahchgo
Nov 21 2009, 09:18 AM
thanks for all the new things like the ideas but dislike the way the trees look They do not blend in well with others. Friend are also saying the look more fake. i am happy that there are different growing times akso.

Leonielaj
Nov 21 2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for all the hard work - I'm having so much fun. Really would like more land to make the most of it though - especially as I'm nearly at level 57 already. Thanks again

MMY
Nov 21 2009, 09:20 AM
When can we have more land????

maggiemae2
Nov 21 2009, 09:20 AM
Love all the new stuff! I was immediately advanced to level 40, cosmic farmer, and even got to post it to my fb profile, but now it's kicked me back to level 38!! I don't get it?? Anything I can do to get it fixed?

kimschnitz
Nov 21 2009, 09:22 AM
You guys have done a GREAT! job with all these new updates......But when are we going to be able to buy trees?

I still want a new farm on the same account and I still want the trees unlocked (saw the statement that trees are available at higher levels now, but it doesn't say which levels in the store....And we never could purchase more than 4 trees)......That being said.....I just want Raul and all the other guys/girls working on FT to know that I think you people are doing a SUPERB!!! job with your improvements and additions so we addicted farmers can continue being addicted!!! Way too many complainers in contrast to the work that you do! The improvements in the last few months are enormous! FarmTown is the only sim game I play because all the others pale in comparison! THANKS!!!!

SunnyD
Nov 21 2009, 09:24 AM
Is there a list of the amount of XP points needed to get to each new level? If so, where can it be located?

on this thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Schmool
Nov 21 2009, 09:26 AM
Thank you for all the new stuff. As a former Green Wizard who was getting bored with no place to go, you've given Farm Town new life. Good work guys. Can't wait to get more land! (wink wink, nudge nudge) :-D

abarrow
Nov 21 2009, 09:27 AM
love the updates, however today I started doing my rounds on neighbors farms and everytime i go it deducts coins instead of paying them also charged me 500 coins to hire someone to harvest. on wf13, using facebook, cleared cache, and flash is correct version. any suggestions? so far I have lost 5,000 coins? afraid to harvest please advise. thanks

i have reloaded game and although i didnt get my coins back it is no longer deducting coins when i go to the neighbors farms, it is adding them i will try harvesting in about 8 hours

SunnyD
Nov 21 2009, 09:28 AM
Hey did you guys see this in Raul's message?

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul

Uh OH guess what ??
he did that wink about the experience points remember???
So i have no doubt that in a few short weeks we get more land Yehaw!!

JD Cattle
Nov 21 2009, 09:31 AM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!! and I LOVE that we have the color blue to choose from on some of the new items...it's my favorite color and matches soooo well!!!! YAY...it's like an early Christmas ...lol:)

essexboy
Nov 21 2009, 09:35 AM
again thank you for the new levels and trees,building,seeds.......well all the new stuff is amazing.thanks you all.

jonilawless
Nov 21 2009, 09:45 AM
Ok this is getting silly!!! I was just plowing and my avatar was collecting xp then when i went back to my farm none of the xp transferred into my account. I am still not able to collect coins when harvesting..i stop collecting coins after about 20/30 clicks. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!! If there is something I can do from my end please tell me otherwise i am at a loss. I now just play on my own farm and thats not much fun. Please help fix whatever this problem is.
Love the game and the new improvements however, i wont beable to utilize them if i cant collect xp and coins.

dphillips
Nov 21 2009, 09:47 AM
I am still getting Error saving Data Error XLINK....help

Winston2009
Nov 21 2009, 09:48 AM
Is there any way I can tell what release date/version I am on??

lisadreamer
Nov 21 2009, 09:48 AM
How did I go from Level 31 to 34, without doing anything? And I thought the red mansion was available at 34, now it's 41...not too happy about that!

TombRaider
Nov 21 2009, 09:51 AM
Thank you so much for the changes and new seeds, new trees and everything...This game just keep getting better and better...LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you

http://www.facebook.com/xTombRaiderx?ref=profile

samills61
Nov 21 2009, 09:57 AM
you guys totally rock!! Love the new improvements and all the new goodies.
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

samills61
Nov 21 2009, 09:58 AM
you guys totally rock!! Love the new improvements and all the new goodies.
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!! I am a farm town addict! ;)

Tatty
Nov 21 2009, 10:00 AM
sooo much loooovely stuff i dont know where to start!!! :D

Thank you!!

do you think that more land could be like a 'field' like the zoo games has another 'islands' as the games grows?? farm town could have more big fields to add to our farm?? would reduce the amount of RAM we need too, as i know some people struggle.

kperry7411
Nov 21 2009, 10:00 AM
thanks for the boulders, they'd make a great rock wall. Us New Englanders know all about them

sir win-a-lot
Nov 21 2009, 10:03 AM
I'm sure this has already been said, but I'm going to add my thoughts anyway. Firstly thank you all so much for the new additions and the new levels. they are awesome and something to brighten up the game for a while!

The problem that I see now, is as it stands, level 60 is the top of the game, and if my bar is anything to go by, that's the end, there will be no more levels! (At 2.7 million points, the bar is empty!) This is somewhat dis-concerting, especially for the long-term players, who have been anticipating these levels for a long time, and working towards them. To top the game out at 300,000 seems just a tad daft, since so many of us are now in the millions! You have not given us any reason to stay that I can see, no incentive to carry on playing, nothing to aim for! I for one, could almost cover my entire farm with the manor houses and still have loose change!

Is this the top of the game now, or can we still anticipate further levels in the future? A simple yes or no is all we need!

Bonnielee
Nov 21 2009, 10:03 AM
With the new changes, when I click on my XP it doesn't show how many points I need for next level. Will you bring that feature back?

farmtownrules09
Nov 21 2009, 10:07 AM
it rocks, i been waiting for new levels for ages. and i love it! :D :D

Fortis
Nov 21 2009, 10:07 AM
Long time player, first time poster. Signed up to say thanks for all the wonderful new additions! I can't wait to start doing some renovating on my farm!

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 10:09 AM
How did I go from Level 31 to 34, without doing anything? And I thought the red mansion was available at 34, now it's 41...not too happy about that!

The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

KoKoMoM
Nov 21 2009, 10:14 AM
What fun! Now we can really play the game again! Just a tad bit sry, however, that I'd been a little too generous and had given my plow jobs way to those who needed to level up to 34..no prob, I guess, since this IS the 'giving' season :)...ok, now..Game On! Yippee...(Haven't checked yet, but bet we'll be needing lots more space for all those new goodies)

RedRubies2
Nov 21 2009, 10:17 AM
I want to know where the $ 500 is if you send out 10 of these messages to friends I have not received them.

nancy b
Nov 21 2009, 10:18 AM
Awesome changes! Thanks so much. So many goodies, so little land. :)

sir win-a-lot
Nov 21 2009, 10:19 AM
I want to know where the $ 500 is if you send out 10 of these messages to friends I have not received them.

Yet another rubbish spoof message I guess!

CathyN
Nov 21 2009, 10:20 AM
You have given my favorite game new life! Thank you! Now off to farm!

FarmLovinFool
Thank you so much!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the changes!!!!!!!

carnation57
Hi I was wondering when we would be able to buy more land? When you go to that spot nothing comes up for you to see what land is available. Please let us know when we can upgrade our land.

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 10:21 AM

It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.

itsmylife1067@yahoo.com
Nov 21 2009, 10:24 AM
Love the new levels and upgrades, just wish there were a way to tell at which level the new trees in the market would be available.
Thanks for keeping it growing.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

Thanks

--Raul

Sally002
Nov 21 2009, 10:40 AM
I used to be able to zoom in and out with my wheelie mouse but now it wont work - it still works on all the other farm games but not on Farm Town any body got any ideas on that one please

Kathylou
Nov 21 2009, 10:41 AM
When the release was done, my storage disappeared and that is where I was storing things that I wanted to keep and use later. Can we please get that back???

Other than that, giving more points to work towards is great. And more items are great too.

Thanks.

galesfarm
Nov 21 2009, 10:42 AM
How many xps do you need to reach level 60?

shazdel
Nov 21 2009, 10:44 AM
im loving the new stuff and new levels (at last) im now playing again and loving it

Vic The Hick
Nov 21 2009, 10:47 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Love all the new changes! New crops, new gifts, new pretties, new trees, wow! I'm in shopping Heaven!

Thanks for all your hard work, guys. I appreciate all of it!

jlglen48
Nov 21 2009, 10:50 AM
Love the new changes and additions.. but when can we expect more space?? Nice to have all this stuff but I have no where to put it! lol

dkindrat
Nov 21 2009, 10:53 AM
I love the new upgrades, especially all the new crops I can choose from. Also, having capped out at level 34 in the old school Farm Town, it's wonderful to have levels and merchandise to work toward again.

But...what is up with the trees?! Unlock and let me buy the flippin' trees, please!
Just a thought. . . :-)

Quelyn
Nov 21 2009, 10:56 AM
I was soooo close to level 34 and being able to buy the red brick mansion and now that the levels have changed, I've got to go through one more whole level to buy it. Frustrating!!! Sheesh, add more levels. Great. Just don't make us original level 33 people suffer for it.

karenjoy64
Nov 21 2009, 10:57 AM
wow!! thanks for all the new improvements!! was such a fun surprise yesterday when i realized what was going on!! LOVE IT!! now if we could just buy more land!! =)

lizjfox
Nov 21 2009, 11:01 AM
:DThank you so much for all the additions and new crop times. How exciting it was to be level 44!
:confused:I have only one glitch. My seeder has reverted to doing only one square at a time instead of . So I am just going to the store instead.

I will continue to check back to see if it corrects itself (with the amazing help of all you wonderful programmers and graphics people.

BY the way, do you all play it yourselves. I would love to see YOUR farms.:)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=100000233351452

Rhondajoy
Nov 21 2009, 11:01 AM
I think its absolutely wonderful that you gave us storage. THANK YOU for that. I just have one request. The only way to get additional storage once it's full, is to add neighbors. By the time we've gotten to the point of needing a larger lot, we have added all the friends who WILL play the game. Would you consider making the storage expansion something we could purchase w/ coins? Even if it's a huge amount to where we have to work for it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration to this matter.

cabotom
Nov 21 2009, 11:05 AM
Thank Raul!

Bigger plots would be nice... But I am more concerned about (for example) trading in my mansion for a manor. It would be nice to get more money back for selling my mansion. I paid 1 million for it and you're giving me $50,000 for it? You drive a hard bargain my friend. You can come to work for me anytime! Or how about a tad more trade in and some XP? Anything to keep me from gagging to death when i go to sell some of my more expensive items...lol

I know this is not the place for this buy many of the trees are locked and it doesn't say what level or whatever you need to be at to get them eventually?

Thanks Again!

jimthepilot
Nov 21 2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the improvements. Would love more land now. Also need a "your fired" button for rude and unappreciative workers.

pbtally
Nov 21 2009, 11:07 AM
Thank you, thank you for all the improvements. So excited, I don't know what to do first!

Mumphies
Nov 21 2009, 11:09 AM
When I was plowing at a neighbour's farm, I was being charged coins rather than earning coins. A neighbour who worked my farm experienced the same thing. So, guess I won't be doing any plowing for anyone for a while. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Other than that, love having new crops, etc., and look forward to getting more land!!!

cabotom
Nov 21 2009, 11:10 AM
We need a DT button saying "your fired for people we wish we hadn't hired part way thru there harvesting or plowing.

mvtaylor53
Nov 21 2009, 11:11 AM
Game is great. Wish there was a way to "fix" when you skip an enlargement accidently.

silky
Nov 21 2009, 11:15 AM
weee

any announcement for land expansion?

o_o?
If you read In the dev. original post in this thread ,,," I quote,,

Thanks

--Raul ,,,
that leads me to beleive we will be getting more land!! Lets be patient people.. happy farming

atelier_m
Nov 21 2009, 11:16 AM
Is anyone else having the problem that they are not receiving gifts since the new release. I have neighbors that have sent them, but I'm not receiving them on my Facebook page, to download. Thanks for any help.

Aidansmother
Nov 21 2009, 11:17 AM
I just wanted to thank you guys for all of the additions. Farmtown is my favorite game on Fb and you just made it even better. I am not complaining in anyway, but was just wondering, if there were any plan on adding land in the near future?

Thank you again for all of your hard work :)))

billsanjuan@hotmail.com
Nov 21 2009, 11:20 AM
Good job on the balanceing of the levels, and the new items are all cool. But we need more land at some point, how can that happen??

patbri47
Nov 21 2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks for all the improvements. Happy farmer here and will be happier when I can purchace more land for all the new little goodies.

Joshua610allforone
Nov 21 2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks for all your effort and hard work to make Farm Town better and it is but, without more land were still where we were.

bluehope64
Nov 21 2009, 11:35 AM
:)Oh, thank you so much for all the great new items and the changes implemented!!! I am soooo happy, and now have FarmTown devs to be thankful for this season as well!
Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated.

DABUXTONS
Nov 21 2009, 11:40 AM
i'm fainting! Help. I love the new items! Only one thing is missing, expansion. :d

i agree they offer more items they should offer more land to put it on, or more storage space to take away old and put up new , or just to play around with different looks.... But love farmtown its awsome..good job !!

Nannyto5
Nov 21 2009, 11:41 AM
Brill changes, love the new crops and extra levels, can't give it up now as I still have room to move on. Thanks:):):)

susan buss
Nov 21 2009, 11:42 AM
Love all the additions, thanks for everything!! Just need to decide if I should delete what I already have so I can buy some of the awesome new items! :) I'm sure u r working on the land update, can hardly wait. Happy farming to all :)

Kelly1
Nov 21 2009, 11:42 AM
HELP! MY FARM TOWN WILL STILL NOT LOAD...
I have down all the recommended trouble shooting....my farm town will still not load...I have moved up to level 47 and do not want to lose existing Farm....any help out there??

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

poad1
Nov 21 2009, 11:44 AM
where can I find out how many xp point i need to get to the next level. It use to tell me if i clicked on the current xp points now it doesn't

rstyler
Nov 21 2009, 11:46 AM
With all this new stuff my farm is quite crowded. Will we be getting any more land expansions?

JRGarrett
Nov 21 2009, 11:47 AM

Thanks

--Raul

Soooo that means more land is coming!

rlw322
Nov 21 2009, 11:48 AM
when the new farm town it put me at level 60 after a day the bar hasnt moved is this it , waited for something new i just have new toys no levels to achieve????

Kare Bear
Nov 21 2009, 11:48 AM
Yay, finally more stuff to play with!! I admit I got bored with the game after having reached level 34 a while back. I planted the longest to harvest crops and basically harvested and plowed for myself, as trying to get someone to do that for me without harvesting my trees was a chore. I love the new harvest crops only feature... and now all the new crops, although pineapples are still the most profitable overall. Can't wait till there is more land, too :D

AndiCat
Nov 21 2009, 11:50 AM
Love the upgrades! Thank you!

DABUXTONS
Nov 21 2009, 11:51 AM
i agree they offer more items they should offer more land to put it on, or more storage space to take away old and put up new , or just to play around with different looks.... But love farmtown its awsome..good job !!

also having problems hiring, when i hire someone they do not show on my farm, and i agree on the fire button, there are some rude people on here but not alot, love all the changes .

slharrison@talktalk.net
Nov 21 2009, 11:51 AM
thank you for all these things I do love my Farm Town, but can we have more land please!
thank you for all the work you put into Farm Town, it is very much appreciated.

GrannieFD
Nov 21 2009, 11:52 AM
Thanks for all the new items. I really love this app. Makes me proud to have an AgEco degree !. Things at my place are getting crowded, so I will anxiously await more land.
Thanks for all your creativity with the new things.

peace n love
Nov 21 2009, 12:00 PM
oh please oh please its all very well having more items to buy they are great big thanks BUT I REALLY REALLY WANT A BIGGER FARM

PLEASE OH PLEASE CAN WE HAVE BIGGER FARMS

TRULY

PEACE N HARMONY

FARM TOWN THE MOVIE STARLETT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nruE7RWxVI):)

DABUXTONS
Nov 21 2009, 12:01 PM
thanks for all the new items. I really love this app. Makes me proud to have an ageco degree !. Things at my place are getting crowded, so i will anxiously await more land.
Thanks for all your creativity with the new things.

agree, love farmtown!!!

sheepman123
Nov 21 2009, 12:04 PM
Wow, you never cease to amaze me, I am very appreciative of your work, if you decided to stop right there I would be satisfied, but I know your like fruit roll up never know what you going to roll up with next!!! Keep up the good work!!!

kflanary
Nov 21 2009, 12:06 PM
Anybody notice you can't store the new trees? (I'm not sure about the other new items.) It looks pretty funky to have blooming cherry/dogwood trees mixed in with the fall items.

Trond
Nov 21 2009, 12:10 PM
Hiya!

Thanks for the much needed new lvls. New items are also kewl and the storage option does help my farm economy in that regard.

I must however echo several others here:
We really need more land where we can put all that new stuff.

tyvm
Trond

random77777
Nov 21 2009, 12:12 PM
I feel like it's chrismtas morning! This is the best expansion ever!!!!!!

Thank you thank you for all you're hard work and really listening to your players. You guys are the best.

grumby36
Nov 21 2009, 12:25 PM
This is wonderful stuff. for all of those who are still complaining about or whining about the "not enough" of what ever stop and enjoy what you have for a change :p I think this is great :) Thanks for all your hard work :)

Bluegma
Nov 21 2009, 12:27 PM
Fantasitc update! Love the new 'stuff"!
I am still having trouble keeping my XP's once I leave a job! Have lost 1397 xp's in my last 5 jobs! ugh!

Anxiously awaiting the decorations for Christmas!

This is the most addicting 'fame' I have ever been involved with!

Thanks for all of your creativity!
Blue

higdons
Nov 21 2009, 12:33 PM
Thank you Farm Town for the improvements. Just as I thought I had reached all I could do you added new levels. Thanks for making it fun again

LlamaGirl
Nov 21 2009, 12:34 PM
Thank you so much for the new expansion!! I love that it is not as long between leveling up, the new crops, trees, items... everything!!
I feel like I got a birthday present 4 days early. :)

snack214
Nov 21 2009, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snack214
I am happy with the upgrades with the exception of being able to by the mansion. Before the upgrades, I was one level away from getting that mansion and now I am back to being three levels away. We work so hard to get there and now it seems like we are having to work hard for something that should be ours once we have the money to buy it. I really like this game but come on...I was so close and now I am sooo far away again...not fair

have you read anything people have written about that??
while the levels are different the # of points have remained the same!!!

Yes I have read the posts and you don't have to be so rude about it. The only thing I was trying to say was that before the updates I was a lot closer to getting to the mansion, which I have over 2,000,000 coins to buy but now I have to wait until I get to level 41 to get since they reconfigured the XP points. I have 123,000 there so even though they stayed the same it makes it look like it is taking longer to get them even though it really isn't. Your attitude in your comment Vonalm was uncalled for. I love the new stuff and love Farm Town just was a little surprised about the level changes when I was on 33 and knew the mansion was on 34.

moopie40
Nov 21 2009, 12:40 PM
We need more land. Love the additions. Keep it up.

Sewingmom
Nov 21 2009, 12:40 PM
I love all the new items. I have a few problems though. some of my neighbors went away and now it tells me i can't ask them to be my neighbor again cause i ran out of requests. Also I am level 42 now and have less xp points that 2 of my neighbors that says they are still level 34.

shdytxmn
Nov 21 2009, 12:44 PM
I love all the new items. I have a few problems though. some of my neighbors went away and now it tells me i can't ask them to be my neighbor again cause i ran out of requests. Also I am level 42 now and have less xp points that 2 of my neighbors that says they are still level 34.

You have a specific number of gifts and neighbor requests that can be send each day. If that number is 20 and you send 20 gifts, you cannot send neighbor requests. Send the neighbor requests first.

Star's farm
Nov 21 2009, 12:47 PM
In order to continue to earn coins you have to harvest, plow and sell. Now that the levels have changed some, I am unable to purchase my mansion. I will have to wait now until I reach level 41, when I was just within reach of getting it before the change. Also with all the new items, once I purchase them it leaves me very little room for crops etc. So please increase the land we can get, so that we may display all the things we have on our farms. I don't like selling are deleting things from my farm. It looks really nice with all items displayed. Hopefully land increase will be coming very very soon. If not then it will cause me to lose interest in the farming game, as well as so many others. Thx Star

moopie40
Nov 21 2009, 12:50 PM
I agree, I was 2 levels away from getting the mansion. Now I'm back to 3 if it doesn't change again. :confused:

sandygirl2
Nov 21 2009, 12:50 PM
love all the new gifts, but thet disapear when I put them on my farm

Sandy Em
Nov 21 2009, 12:53 PM
Luv all the new item additions ! I suggested Sugar cane.. and wahlah ! it is there. Thanks for listening ! Now we just need more land.. hehehehe. Thanks for making this game more fun !

sweetcalico
Nov 21 2009, 12:54 PM
Thank you all for your hard work!!! I did notice that when I harvest I only get credit for a few plots at a time. As has been mentioned previously, if I harvest one crop at a time then and only then the coins will add up.

I love being able to create with farm town it is like etch a sketch, I create erase and start over again. LOL

Jac26
Nov 21 2009, 12:55 PM
Do you have the new levels & their point requirements posted anywhere?
I love all the new stuff! Thanks for all your hard work & creativity! I am totally addicted to Farm Town!

ladybugtwo
Nov 21 2009, 12:56 PM
Every upgrade you have to have $ for. This game is no longer fun. I for one am not going to pay through paypal to obtain these things. If they don't change the way the game is I don't think people will be playing anymore.

SCA1957
Nov 21 2009, 12:57 PM
Love it!!! Thanks so much.....

Mistysnow
Nov 21 2009, 01:12 PM
I love all the new stuff & the fact that it won't take as long now to reach new levels . I am wondering though with the addition to all the new stuff , will we be able to get more land soon . I sure hope so , I love this game

marty boo
Nov 21 2009, 01:16 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

was like a kid at Christmas when I got on today!

love the new crops, trees, gosh everything!

glad I kept plowing and harvesting long after I got to level 34.

Have tons of money to spend.

Can't wait to get started redoing the farm

You guys are great!

jonilawless
Nov 21 2009, 01:18 PM
Here i go again but I am waiting for someone to reply with a solution. When harvesting and plowing on another farm i can go about 20-30 clicks before the coins stop. I just got off a farm plowing and the xp stopped adding up. The avatars were going over the same areas i had just plowed as if I had not done any work. This has been going on for over a week not sure what to do about it!!! I love the game and all the new improvements however, if I can't get coins from harvesting how can i buy all the wonderful items u have to offer or level up with xp. I would appreciate some help not sure what to do. Thank you

ConniesFarm
Nov 21 2009, 01:19 PM
same here.........I didn't get coins for harvesting 3 farms, and some xp were missing too. very frustrating

amscotsha
Nov 21 2009, 01:22 PM
I too, love all the new goodies, thank you Farm Town. Of course, as everyone says, we do need more land. Your efforts are truly appreciated;)

LittleFro
Nov 21 2009, 01:26 PM
Hey Raul,
How about some more land to buy.. I know I hate deleting items I have purchased and worked for. Is there a chance we will be able to purchase bigger lots? I know that will take up space on the server but it would make it more tempting for us avid farmtown folks. I love all of the new items. A plantation would be nice since we can grow cotton and sugercane.
Keep working boys you are doing a bang up job. Add a Mustang (car not horse), my husband has dreamed of owning one and this will be the only way he can have it.

Carry On

JoannaandNiall
Nov 21 2009, 01:47 PM
Are the new levels set out anywhere? How many points to get to each level etc? Anyone know?

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 01:50 PM
Are the new levels set out anywhere? How many points to get to each level etc? Anyone know?
OFFICIAL November 20 release: Items and levels (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550)

Jennie C.
Nov 21 2009, 01:50 PM
In order to continue to earn coins you have to harvest, plow and sell. Now that the levels have changed some, I am unable to purchase my mansion. I will have to wait now until I reach level 41, when I was just within reach of getting it before the change. Also with all the new items, once I purchase them it leaves me very little room for crops etc. So please increase the land we can get, so that we may display all the things we have on our farms. I don't like selling are deleting things from my farm. It looks really nice with all items displayed. Hopefully land increase will be coming very very soon. If not then it will cause me to lose interest in the farming game, as well as so many others. Thx Star

To paraphrase the devs: you still need 150,000 points to get to the mansion and it still costs 1,000,000: only your level has changed, not the number of XP you need

Jennie C.
Nov 21 2009, 01:51 PM
Every upgrade you have to have $ for. This game is no longer fun. I for one am not going to pay through paypal to obtain these things. If they don't change the way the game is I don't think people will be playing anymore.

Lots of new things are only for farm-coins.

Gailzie
Nov 21 2009, 01:53 PM
This week has been brutal -- lost major coins and XPs. Everytime I work on a farm, it freezes up and then I lose everything. Have to get out of facebook completely and relog in to release the screen. Please help me with this. This just started this week (Nov. 18 - 21) Thank you.

Gail

JoannaandNiall
Nov 21 2009, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the quick response Nadine!

Cheers
Joanna

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 01:57 PM
Lots of new things are only for farm-coins.

and there are many new doodads that are for coins. i don't even want any of the fc items this go around.

i want the pool & the manor.

already bought swings, and carousels.

so you can play the game without giving up real money.

i still have about 50/60 farm cash, most from doing offers... some from the recent jump in levels.

from level 34 to level 60. that gives everyone a chance to get an extra 26 farm cash without doing anything extra.

ddoc
Nov 21 2009, 01:57 PM
I just made it to level 26 & there are no screens showing up at the realtor's office. Is there a problem there? I know I wasn't at the top yet. :confused:
Is this being worked on or something?

Also, I don't understand how you get farm cash without purchasing it. I've noticed that my cash goes up once in awhile, but don't know how it happens. I'm not doing anything that I'm aware of to get it.

Who answers these things anyway?

Thanks.

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 01:59 PM
I just made it to level 26 & there are no screens showing up at the realtor's office. Is there a problem there? I know I wasn't at the top yet. :confused:

Also, I don't understand how you get farm cash without purchasing it. I've noticed that my cash goes up once in awhile, but don't know how it happens. I'm not doing anything that I'm aware of to get it.

Thanks.

Realtors - Please see my signature for the Official thread, Land Upgrades, in the Help Forum. - Short answer - if nothing is there.. you have the biggest land.

Farm Cash - Please see my signature for the Official thread, Farm Cash, in the Help Forum. Short answer - level up, do offers, pay for it.

THIS post is regarding the new release.

grizzswolf
Nov 21 2009, 02:01 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new changes but still can't add more than 20 neighbors at myspace whereas at facebook you can. Why the difference not fair to those who don't LIKE Facebook. I have 10 people on buddy list that could be neighbors if this would PLEASE change for myspace. Just want the same advantages facebook people have. Also a list of the new experience points levels would be nice. KEEP Up the GREAT work!

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the improvements. Would love more land now. Also need a "your fired" button for rude and unappreciative workers.

Nope! Not gonna happen! You can hire for harvesting crops only, so people can't harvest your trees if you don't want them to. If they're vulgar or abusive, you can report them. Otherwise, just put them on ignore and be done with it. A "fire" option would serve no purpose except to create HUGE opportunity for more abuse.

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 02:06 PM
The only thing I was trying to say was that before the updates I was a lot closer to getting to the mansion, which I have over 2,000,000 coins to buy but now I have to wait until I get to level 41 to get since they reconfigured the XP points.
No, you are NO FURTHER AWAY from the mansion than you were before! The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Quit looking at the level number and look only at the number of XP needed. That has NOT changed.

danedon
Nov 21 2009, 02:08 PM
In the Storage Compartment I see "Items." How do we put items into it for storage?

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 02:08 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new changes but still can't add more than 20 neighbors at myspace whereas at facebook you can. Why the difference not fair to those who don't LIKE Facebook.
That is completely controlled my MySpace, and Farm Town can't do anything about it.

Chili Bean
Nov 21 2009, 02:11 PM
Hi - I love a lot of the new things - wow, I even was able to get a Finnish flag with my newly earned cash. Whoopee. Two questions: (1) when will there be an opportunity tp buy more land; and (2) why no covered bridge - I don't want no covered wagon; I want a covered bridge and everyone I mention it to thinks it is a GREAT idea! Genie, Flying Pig Farm

johju
Nov 21 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks Farm Town! Love the new gifts and store items! Keep 'em coming!

grizzswolf
Nov 21 2009, 02:18 PM
Well I have more than 20 neighbors on all my other myspace apps! In fact on one I have over 1400 neighbors!

Little Bean
Nov 21 2009, 02:19 PM
Why can't I load Farm Town on my home computer? I can load it on other computers. At home I get the following message:
Erro saving data. Click the green tick to reload game.

I click but nothing happens.

Please help,
Monti

roberta.lytle
Nov 21 2009, 02:22 PM
Great Job on all the new up dates..
I seen level 49 and just about fell over.. but i knew something was wrong because i was on level 38 for over a month lol... Looks great and i wanted everyone to know they did an outstanding job :)

Old Goat
Nov 21 2009, 02:28 PM
In the Storage Compartment I see "Items." How do we put items into it for storage?

On your farm click on the item you want to store and choose the option from the drop down menu, the one that says 'Sell', 'Move', 'Hide' etc.

kate revins
Nov 21 2009, 02:28 PM
i cannot expand my farm, i am at level 47...... anyone know what the news on expansions,

JFivel
Nov 21 2009, 02:29 PM
Great Update, but is crippled without the ability to grow the farm, as in earlier levels. Not going to do much good without more land to grow on. I'm not remodeling, so waiting patiently to buy more land to grow on (pun intended).

Lene Bay
Nov 21 2009, 02:30 PM
I see you have levelled me up from level 33 to level 40. And you give us a lot of new things to buy. But I don't have more space in my farm to new things!! When can I be allowed to buy more land??? That's the most important thing I need right now. Not stupid tombstones!! I don't want my farm to be a graveyard. If I don't get more land I don't want to be in farm town anymore!! You can't make me buy a lot of things when I don't have the space for the things.

princesschristina
Nov 21 2009, 02:30 PM
The changes are great!! Can't wait to be able to buy more land!!!

cburgard62
Nov 21 2009, 02:31 PM
On your last update I was was bumped up tto level 45 and got more FT cash like 16 or something like that but for some reason I lost it. I didnt spend it and it is back down to 4 dollars. Not sure why. Just thought Id let you know. Sure whould like it back.

Che-Rah
Nov 21 2009, 02:43 PM

Click on the item you want to store. When drop down menu appears, select "move to storage".

Dezerai
Nov 21 2009, 02:52 PM
Hate the new levels and wish we could go back to the game i started playing

I need a rl kitten in the spring, can you help :)

Dezerai
Nov 21 2009, 02:54 PM
Doubling your dollars by sending 10 messages never believed it :)

honeymuffin50
Nov 21 2009, 02:56 PM
thanks so much for the improvement now more land would be great..also is anyone having a problem when u r harvesting someones farm and it just quits giving you your coins?

Digger Margee
Nov 21 2009, 02:56 PM
:) Raul, you are awesome!

Would people like weather problems?
Rain, too little rain, crop failure? I dunno, but it sounds exciting, and frustrating at the same time.

Oh ya, and THANK YOU for the white picket fences...will work toward that. Awesome.

You and your people are pure genius.
Margee Morey:D

Sandie Angel
Nov 21 2009, 03:11 PM
I really like all those new trees. They are so beautiful, especially the pink cherry trees and the white picket fence. They look so good in my farm.

Thank you!!

Sandie Angel :)

DUHmomma
Nov 21 2009, 03:15 PM
Love all the improvements . . . the only item left on my list is MORE LAND. I do not have enough space for anything now, thinking of not having any crops. How does everyone like my hotel?:)

myjoy2go
Nov 21 2009, 03:15 PM
I'm too cheap to buy the gas for the seeders ...........

Why? you don't pay anything out of your pocket. You earn credit for active neighbors and ones you visit, your level and gift fuel tanks. I love it!

Homestead Farms
Nov 21 2009, 03:21 PM
Just make up a new user name and another email address, you too can have a second farm

AZJane
Nov 21 2009, 03:31 PM
This is SUCH a great "Early" Christmas present!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE the improvements and ALL the stuff in the market! has totally rejeuvenated my interest in "point, click" THANK YOU! MAJOR Kudos to the developers!!

NY Princess
Nov 21 2009, 03:37 PM
Your leveling up was due to the fact that the game only went up to Level 34. You still received xp pts by continuing to play. Once the game introduced Level 35, they moved your level up according to your existing xp pts. I knew per the forum that there would be Level 35 so I continued to play. When I signed on yesterday, I was Level 58!!! I also got $ so I bought the Oriental House for $45! I had $48, lol. :):p

lizjfox
Nov 21 2009, 03:39 PM
Help!!! After upgrade (which I love) Plowing now is DELETING fields. And I can't replow so I can plant again even though it is now plain grass. I had harvested sage if that makes a difference.

Incidentally, I was able to have a neighbor plow alright earlier in the day.

Also after upgrade Seeder, Harvester and Plower (even 4 field manual only work on one field at a time. I am at level 44. Did these machines change levels at which they would work.

This "downgrade" of not being able to plow puts a crimp in earning money. I have not tried it on anyone else's farm.

If I am the only one having this problem, is there a solution I can try?

Cyndi Lou Who
Nov 21 2009, 03:39 PM
Like the "improvements" , did it have to cost me most of my neighbors and another four levels to the mansion? The only neighbors left are the top 5 and bottom 5. Have over two million dollars and nothing worth spending it on. You can find me at the "HouseSoCloseHateFT" farm. Or on Farm VILLE.

Cj Billie
Nov 21 2009, 03:46 PM
weee

any announcement for land expansion?

o_o?

thats what I'm waiting for as well, hope it comes soon, :rolleyes:

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 03:49 PM
Like the "improvements" , did it have to cost me most of my neighbors and another four levels to the mansion?
The number of XP and coins required for the mansion HAS NOT CHANGED!! As for the neighbor issue, it will probably settle itself out once all of the servers get the new update (which takes days, because there are so many of them).

countrygirl1229
Nov 21 2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks devs, LOVE everything you've done and I'm so excited I have something to work towards again. I won't rush to 60 like I did for 34 and I can't wait to see Christmas decorations! Feels like early Christmas for me now!

tapelt
Nov 21 2009, 03:51 PM
Just make up a new user name and another email address, you too can have a second farm

I would like to see second farms that utilize your existing coins and XP. I would also like it to be possible to transfer items from one farm to another.

Kittyrhae
Nov 21 2009, 03:54 PM
Like the "improvements" , did it have to cost me most of my neighbors and another four levels to the mansion? The only neighbors left are the top 5 and bottom 5. Have over two million dollars and nothing worth spending it on. You can find me at the "HouseSoCloseHateFT" farm. Or on Farm VILLE.

The EXP pts are the same to buy the mansion on the new update and the old way. Saw that post somewhere so you still will take just as long to get there either way. You just level up quicker than having that wide gap. Can't remember where I read that at.

Lirah'sAcre's
Nov 21 2009, 03:58 PM
WooHoo, glad to be a Farm Town Citizen. Now if we could have more space hope that's in the future. Ditto "Feels like early Christmas for me now!"

Visit
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=log&farm_uid=829401504

jeezlouise
Nov 21 2009, 04:02 PM
Why did you guys change the xp requirements for the higher levels? I feel like all the work I put into my farm is worthless now... :confused:

On the other hand, thanks for all the new trees and crops! It's about time we got some new ones. Although, why is it that in the trees area only the same four trees are unlocked? Why are none of the new trees unlocked?

Ahh yes, but all that hard work you did "AFTER" level 34 has paid off....right?:)

jeezlouise
Nov 21 2009, 04:13 PM
I see you have levelled me up from level 33 to level 40. And you give us a lot of new things to buy. But I don't have more space in my farm to new things!! When can I be allowed to buy more land??? That's the most important thing I need right now. Not stupid tombstones!! I don't want my farm to be a graveyard. If I don't get more land I don't want to be in farm town anymore!! You can't make me buy a lot of things when I don't have the space for the things.

I too would like more space... But threats? None of the other games expand anymore than this one has. There are more goals now, more crops, more choices in planting time. SO many improvements why dwell on the negative! These people who have developed, maintained and continue to make our "FREE" game time happen need our support,encouragement and most of all our THANKS for making this available to us!! Sorry to use your post as a sounding board, yours was just the one after many like it that triggered a response in me. Have a nice Day!:)

FarmerFan
Nov 21 2009, 04:16 PM
Thank you farmtown Gods.....you rock. all the new stuff is great.

kalianna
Nov 21 2009, 04:18 PM
Yesterday I got leveled up . . for about a nano-second. Back down to Level 29. And the past week when I tend my farm all my flowers are "dead". I know my neighbors are helping out but I have to manually revive them. Any info about this? Thanks. FYI: Love that there are new items available; just wish all cud be purchased with either $$ or coins.

jeezlouise
Nov 21 2009, 04:19 PM

Thanks.

If you have a 24x24 farm, that is as big as it gets, for now....
The administrators of the game have given us farm cash twice since I started playing. The amount according to your ex level. The rest is a mystery to me too. Perhaps after a certain amount of points you get 1$ or something. mine has gone up in tiny increments like that.

patkane
Nov 21 2009, 04:22 PM
how many xp points for each level?

lizzymag
where can we find a new list of the new levels / and how many coins we will need to reach them i saw on another post that u could put ur mouse pointer on ur coin in count or xp spot and it would tell u how much u would need to the next level but ive tried every where up there and mine isnt working tks yall for any help :) happy farming tks for the your help so smart ;)

SJJ
Are we going to get more land, just wanna know so can plan my purchases with more fun and not furstration! You all are the best .. ignore the boo hoo'ers & maybe they will go away and then the rest of us can enjoy the market place and the game all the more!!

jeezlouise
Nov 21 2009, 04:23 PM
I am looking forward to seeing a print out showing what experience points correlate with which level.

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 04:26 PM
I am looking forward to seeing a print out showing what experience points correlate with which level.

your wish is my command

OFFICIAL November 20 release: Items and levels (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550)

lizzymag
Nov 21 2009, 04:29 PM
we all got 5 $ when we first loaded the game then it was 1 $ for each level now when ever they up date like the one on the 20th they gave more when they adjusted for xp levels if that helps yall any happy farmmin :)

bcincyoh
Nov 21 2009, 04:42 PM
With the new release, I'm not able to clear/delete my plowed fields and some crops....Help
Facebook user

Squirrel Hill
Nov 21 2009, 04:46 PM

Thanks

--Raul

I love all the new stuff, it's like Christmas, Thank you Thank you!! I can't wait to get more land that you hinted at!!

RchGuessWho
Nov 21 2009, 05:03 PM
I love all the new stuff, it's like Christmas, Thank you Thank you!! I can't wait to get more land that you hinted at!!

I was like on a buzz when I saw my level at 60,,,and went to the store and seen the new things,,just like Christmas,,said to oh,,im so excited :eek:,,waited months for this,,bought a lot,,then ran out of coins,,from millions to a few thousand,,need to work again,,just like starting again,,the game is back,,im loving it,,oh like the wee white rabbits:p

Jennandjuice
Nov 21 2009, 05:08 PM
Woohoo about time,i had started 3 farms because i had been level 34 for so long and once i reached 34 on the other i started yet another farm and finally got bored with it...this is the greatest farm game on facebook by far and im so glad you guys finally made new levels..i got on today and its saying im level 60!lmao..how many levels are there now?

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 05:11 PM
Woohoo about time,i had started 3 farms because i had been level 34 for so long and once i reached 34 on the other i started yet another farm and finally got bored with it...this is the greatest farm game on facebook by far and im so glad you guys finally made new levels..i got on today and its saying im level 60!lmao..how many levels are there now?

60 levels

RiskyKel
Nov 21 2009, 05:29 PM
Hi There,

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

Thanks

--Raul

ewww does that mean more land can't wait!! :)

KKaylady
Nov 21 2009, 05:38 PM
Help, my screen keeps jumping around. I can be harvesting, plowing, etc and all of the sudden I am at a different location on a farm. I try to drag it back to where I was located but it won't stay there. Its driving me nuts! can't hire out because it looks like I am drunk and skipping around all over the place. Love the improvements! Thanks so much for the land you are gonna let us have soon. :-)

Scoot2199
Nov 21 2009, 05:41 PM
All the updates are great. Love em!! Still looking for more land though and all of you are doing a great job thank you for your time and sacrifice!!!

ladyz
Nov 21 2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks..hope to get more land....more land please.

TinaTyping
Nov 21 2009, 06:21 PM
Thxs to you all ,im back on my favourite farm town my interest renewed level 60 here i come ......thxs again

babybear36
Nov 21 2009, 06:22 PM
Hi Raul

Still having lots of issues with losing XPs - I have lost a total of 2576 today.

I am in england so working off GMT and I'm a facebook user. Everytime someone else hires me to plough - my xps drop again - even if I've saved it.

Please can this be looked into as I love Farm Town but its getting quite frustrating working for nothing

Thank you in advance

JudyinNC
Nov 21 2009, 06:44 PM
My river disappeared after all the coins spent and hard work ...where did it go?

jeezlouise
Nov 21 2009, 06:44 PM
your wish is my command

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I like having this reference to anticipate my goal achievements. Keep up the good work!!:)

jordynsmom
Nov 21 2009, 06:50 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for all the cool new stuff we get to play with now.

lVladDrag0n
Nov 21 2009, 07:14 PM
All of the additions are WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you SO much, guys and gals!!! AWESOME JOB!

Now for the problem I have noticed. It seems the save button is no longer functional like it used to be or should be. It does NOT save anything until my avatar has completely finished harvesting all fields/plots. THEN it pops the window up telling me that all changes have been saved. Iyt has always worked a LOT quicker than that. If I leave before I get that window or without clicking the save button, I lose all coins and/or experience points. I have done quite a few plows and harvests to verify this and it is consistently happening. I believe that is where a lot of your missing coins and points complaints are stemming from. If my guess from experience dealing with gaming servers is correct....it's mostly if not all in the caching programming for the servers. Find those coding ewrrors, and these problem may just go away. Not to tell you your jobs, but that was my experience when I was doing what you are.
Hope this gets to the right people.

rmhand
Nov 21 2009, 07:25 PM
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........ :)

I like this idea of a second farm.
Thanks for the updates...I love farming!

BT90
Nov 21 2009, 07:35 PM
I'm all for land expansion! It's getting too crowded for all my animals and corps not to mention my home. Hope more land is coming soon. Thanks for all the new goodies.:D

maraki01
Nov 21 2009, 07:39 PM
Woo hoo more land coming....gosh i love this game.... thanks so much FT devs xxx

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 07:43 PM
Woo hoo more land coming....gosh i love this game.... thanks so much FT devs xxx

wonders why some people read that & get it..

and others don't and don't...

Prada
Nov 21 2009, 07:43 PM
Thank you for this nice update , awesome !!!! sure motivates us .

angeskye
Nov 21 2009, 07:49 PM
Check the number of experience points to get those items unlocked. I think you'll find that the number of points and coins has NOT changed.

Your comment doesn't really make sense.....

The unlocking of items is LEVEL BASED not exp point based. That is why they say "unlock at level X"

If the number of experience points to unlock item hasn't changed then logically... if i already own the item, it shouldn't be locked!

For example ...... If I was able to purchase an item at 70,000 exp (or whatever old level 30 was).... and i am now over 75,000 and new level 33... how is an item I already have.. showing as locked until new level 34? (Technically if i want another, I now have to work my way through another whole level to unlock it again!)

If someone who is new level 31/32 hits 70,000 exp they are not going to be able to buy the item like I was at that exp amount, because they will have to wait until level 34, therefore needing many more exp points than i was to buy the item.

Due to this level numbering change and if they want to keep it fair.... the items shouldn't be "unlock at level X" they need to be changed to say "unlock at X exp"

That is not to say I don't love all the new stuff :D.... just think more thought might have been required.... sometimes things are overlooked in the desperate need to please the masses... personally I would rather wait longer for the new releases and have everything work!

douglas cooksey
Nov 21 2009, 07:52 PM
any chance of making the storage bigger to hold all the items we don't need all the time such as the halloween and thanksguvung, and I am guessing Christmas decorations are coming soon.

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 07:55 PM
any chance of making the storage bigger to hold all the items we don't need all the time such as the halloween and thanksguvung, and I am guessing Christmas decorations are coming soon.

you need to add more neighbors if you want more storage.

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 07:56 PM
Your comment doesn't really make sense.....

The unlocking of items is LEVEL BASED not exp point based. That is why they say "unlock at level X"

If the number of experience points to unlock item hasn't changed then logically... if i already own the item, it shouldn't be locked!

For example ...... If I was able to purchase an item at 70,000 exp (or whatever old level 30 was).... and i am now over 75,000 and new level 33... how is an item I already have.. showing as locked until new level 34? (Technically if i want another, I now have to work my way through another whole level to unlock it again!)

If someone who is new level 31/32 hits 70,000 exp they are not going to be able to buy the item like I was at that exp amount, because they will have to wait until level 34, therefore needing many more exp points than i was to buy the item.

Due to this level numbering change and if they want to keep it fair.... the items shouldn't be "unlock at level X" they need to be changed to say "unlock at X exp"

That is not to say I don't love all the new stuff :D.... just think more thought might have been required.... sometimes things are overlooked in the desperate need to please the masses... personally I would rather wait longer for the new releases and have everything work!

Can you give a specific item?

Mansion was previously available at level 34.. which was 150,000 xp
Mansion is now available at level 41, which is 150,000 xp

XP points determine the level.. so, it still comes down to the same thing.

Reggitydoll
Nov 21 2009, 07:59 PM
First of all... I have to say I'm THRILLED with the changes in levels and items for purchase! I have come out of "retirement".
However... If you visit my farm, I think it will be clear for anyone to see that I, like so many other farmers, am OUT OF SPACE.
I LOVE the changes and being able to move up and buy more/better things... But where to put them is a HUGE issue.
More land is clearly needed!
Thanks for listening to all of us now, and before.
:D / :confused:

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 08:01 PM
First of all... I have to say I'm THRILLED with the changes in levels and items for purchase! I have come out of "retirement".
However... If you visit my farm, I think it will be clear for anyone to see that I, like so many other farmers, am OUT OF SPACE.
I LOVE the changes and being able to move up and buy more/better things... But where to put them is a HUGE issue.

More land is coming ;)

TrinityOaks
For example ...... If I was able to purchase an item at 70,000 exp (or whatever old level 30 was).... and i am now over 75,000 and new level 33... how is an item I already have.. showing as locked until new level 34?
If that is happening, then that part of it is a glitch that is being worked on. I suspect that it's related to the daily updating of the statistics, and that if you come back tomorrow, you will find that everything is as it should be.

Far too many people are complaining that the mansion, for example, that was available at level 34 now requires level 41, but they keep ignoring the fact that the POINTS required to purchase the mansion haven't changed at all. The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. If that wasn't your issue, then I apologize for misunderstanding.

Nadine

Did you read the very first post.. near the bottom?;)

jleshinsky
we have all noticed that since you have done this switch we are not getting all of our points from harvesting and plowing they stop counting after so many .... need fixed

Tyler45
Did you read the very first post.. near the bottom?;)

I can answer that....nope!

amandajam
Nov 21 2009, 08:02 PM
am over the moon with all the new goodies ,a BIG THANKYOU to all those devs for their hard work in keeping us interested in the game but where oh where am i going to put it all? shld keep me busy working that one out!

christy321
Nov 21 2009, 08:08 PM
Love the updates. Thank you very much!

Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

angeskye
Nov 21 2009, 08:08 PM
Can you give a specific item?

Mansion was previously available at level 34.. which was 150,000 xp
Mansion is now available at level 41, which is 150,000 xp

XP points determine the level.. so, it still comes down to the same thing.

I am not talking about all items....

I am talking about the Greenhouse (as an example that I found)

Previously available at Level 30 - 70,000 exp
Now not available until new Level 34 - ??? exp

(I don't know how many exp new level 34 is... but i am at 75,203 exp on level 33 and I know new level 35 is 91,000 according to posts on here, so 34 somewhere in between that! lol)

If it is based on EXP not level then the Greenhouse should now be available at a level LOWER than 30 not higher :D ... or i guess... the same level LOL

Dee Grrrr
Nov 21 2009, 08:11 PM
I start watching my xp points after I realize I'm loosing them instead of gaining. Everytime I work (mostly plow) for someone I wait to collect all my XP points. when all done I either went to my own farm or marketplace and each time my XP points went down. I started to pay attention more, and wrote them down here is the last one; when my avatar stopped I had 85969 ( I lost many before it stopped t this number)I went to market place the number went up 86019 minute or two later went up to 85919???? I passed this number beginning of the night, how come I go back to 85919. This is frustrating

Jannie Mae
Nov 21 2009, 08:28 PM

you can have another farm, i do! just set up another facebook account.

Dezerai
Nov 21 2009, 08:31 PM
I think when you harvest you really get the coins?? However I'm guessing and I'm just a player that it counts it up too fast ?? I hope I'm getting the coins there is a lot of fun stuff now.. more flowers please though ;)

teafortwo.jeannie
Nov 21 2009, 08:34 PM
Unhappy with farm town since the changes. I have not been able to go to my farm. Everytime I click on my farm..It freezes. Have to shut pc down. Very fustrating. Jeannie

Roec
Nov 21 2009, 08:34 PM
How many Levels are there now with the new upgrade??? I've been looking and reading for hours now and can't find it anywhere.

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 08:35 PM
How many Levels are there now with the new upgrade??? I've been looking and reading for hours now and can't find it anywhere.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265738

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 08:35 PM

November 20 release: Items and levels (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550)

BjShell
Nov 21 2009, 08:42 PM
when will we get more land?

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 08:44 PM
when will we get more land?

soon.. which is a lot closer than before

BillyTheKid
Nov 21 2009, 08:45 PM
Sorry, I'm a little confused here. What ARE thew new levels now?

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 08:46 PM
Sorry, I'm a little confused here. What ARE thew new levels now?

November 20 release: Items and levels (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550)

heyoka
Nov 21 2009, 08:47 PM
Land land land. Thats what I am hearing at the MP and everywhere else. Can we have more land to put our stuff on? There are so many cool things I would like to buy but no room and not about to tear my farm all apart. Please consider giving us more land please.

jennyh75
I got an email that said that if you forwarded this email to 19 people you would get 500 green dollars...when will you get them at the end of the promotion?

Tyler45
Land land land. Thats what I am hearing at the MP and everywhere else. Can we have more land to put our stuff on? There are so many cool things I would like to buy but no room and not about to tear my farm all apart. Please consider giving us more land please.

read the VERY BOTTOM of the announcement.

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 08:48 PM
I got an email that said that if you forwarded this email to 19 people you would get 500 green dollars...when will you get them at the end of the promotion?

never... anything that tells you that you need to email & annoy all your friends in order to get anything is called a chain letter.. and its always a hoax.

BobbieV
Nov 21 2009, 08:50 PM

Thanks

--Raul

Does THIS mean what I think it means?! :D
WAAAHOOOOO!!!
Sign me
Waiting impatiently!

yabby06
Nov 21 2009, 08:55 PM
up to what level is it gonna be now?

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 08:57 PM
I am talking about the Greenhouse (as an example that I found)

Previously available at Level 30 - 70,000 exp
Now not available until new Level 34 - ??? exp
Ahh, I see what you're saying. Leaving the question of levels aside (which are really immaterial to this discussion), previously the greenhouse was available at 70,000 XP, but now it takes 82,000 XP to purchase the same greenhouse.

References:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195582&postcount=5

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2659094&postcount=14

Hmmmm. . . Mods? Devs?

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 08:59 PM

It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.

arkkansasacorns
Nov 21 2009, 09:07 PM
updates are great, but we need to be able to buy more land.....and Christmas Season is here when will that be available????? Land first though.

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 09:09 PM
updates are great, but we need to be able to buy more land.....and Christmas Season is here when will that be available????? Land first though.

land - read first post.. bottom..

its still november.. when we get past thanksgiving, there will be time for christmas... probably early december.

cburgard62
Nov 21 2009, 09:10 PM
wHEN i FIST LEVELED UP WITH THE NEW RELEASES i GOT MORE ft CASH. thEN THAT FT cash disappeared. THaT IS THE PROBLEM i HAVE

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 09:12 PM
wHEN i FIST LEVELED UP WITH THE NEW RELEASES i GOT MORE ft CASH. thEN THAT FT cash disappeared. THaT IS THE PROBLEM i HAVE

read the official thread about farm cash.

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 21 2009, 09:19 PM
Ahh, I see what you're saying. Leaving the question of levels aside (which are really immaterial to this discussion), previously the greenhouse was available at 70,000 XP, but now it takes 82,000 XP to purchase the same greenhouse.

References:

Hmmmm. . . Mods? Devs?

Thread in the social with "spreadsheet 1-60" in the title. And the levels thread in help and support has it. Only Wild and Ell can create threads in news and announcements, so will have to wait for the user guide to be updated :)

MikeLutton
Nov 21 2009, 09:24 PM
i just want know when we getting more land i got lot stuff to buy

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 09:25 PM
Thread in the social with "spreadsheet 1-60" in the title. And the levels thread in help and support has it. Only Wild and Ell can create threads in news and announcements, so will have to wait for the user guide to be updated :)
It's not merely a matter of the user guide being updated. The number of points required for purchasing some items HAS CHANGED (not for the mansion, though, of course). People have good reason to be upset, and I'll be willing to bet that this issue is why people purchased items before the update only to have them taken away after the update. As I said previously, this has NOTHING to do with level numbers, but ONLY with experience points required for purchase.

Haptowns
Nov 21 2009, 09:34 PM
I am so glad we finally got more levels. I just reached 34 and was going to quit but now have some incentive, BUT ... we really need to be able to expand our farms out a lot more or buy an attached lot. Correct that there is too much stuff for one small plot. Thanks for considering.

swagman55
Nov 21 2009, 09:35 PM
ty to u for all the new stuff but like every one else please can we have more land

angeskye
Nov 21 2009, 09:36 PM

References:

Hmmmm. . . Mods? Devs?

Thank you for understanding what I was trying to say and for finding the list with new exp required to purchase greenhouse :)

My original post was just to disagree with Raul's update comment which stated.... "There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:" ... as the greenhouse is "farther away" in terms of exp!

This is after all a beta game right? problems are meant to be pointed out?

and i restate - i still love the new changes :)

weezbeckin
Nov 21 2009, 09:36 PM
How come I don't get points for someone harvesting and plowing my land? 10:34 P.M. Saturday night, November 21?

blondeteenager
Nov 21 2009, 09:37 PM
you have made everyone so happy...now we just need more land to build more wonderful things that you added....THANKS

Majik Merlin
Nov 21 2009, 09:37 PM
is there somewhere that shows the exp points in relation to new levels?

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 09:38 PM

Levels 1-34 (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265738&page=2)
Levels 34-60 (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550)

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 09:38 PM
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265738

angeskye
Nov 21 2009, 09:40 PM
It's not merely a matter of the user guide being updated. The number of points required for purchasing some items HAS CHANGED (not for the mansion, though, of course). People have good reason to be upset, and I'll be willing to bet that this issue is why people purchased items before the update only to have them taken away after the update. As I said previously, this has NOTHING to do with level numbers, but ONLY with experience points required for purchase.

And to clarify, I have not lost my greenhouse, but went to buy one of my hubby's farm and couldn't, hence I noticed the discrepancy :)

However, if i did want a second greenhouse, I have to get 82,000 now lol

Betty_Jo_Brown
Nov 21 2009, 09:43 PM
Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when she arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.

Have her to go to her account and then to blocked users. Make sure you are not on her blocked user list. If she accidentally ignored you, you will be on her blocked list.

netchez
Nov 21 2009, 09:47 PM
love the improvements but... this morning it told me I could buy wind generators... so I bought six! Now they are gone and so is my money! What can I do now to get my generators (or money) back??? I am playing from mySpace and I am Lady Hayhauler... but when I tried to link my farm, it went to facebook and set me to level 1 rather then the level 33 that I am.

Betty_Jo_Brown
Nov 21 2009, 09:56 PM
Thank so much for the upgrades. I too was a level 34 player who was beginning to lose interest. I love farmtown and am so glad to have more challenges!!!!!

cherylfro
Nov 21 2009, 10:18 PM
I also love all the new things but also would really love to have bigger farm. Is there going to be an option to get a bigger farm than 24x24?

netchez
Nov 21 2009, 10:23 PM
Love the improvements also but... this morning it told me I could buy wind generators... so I bought 6!!! This evening they are gone... and so is my money! Now what do I do? BTW... the second farm (Visit's Farm) does not exist and I don't know how to get rid of it!

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 10:29 PM
Love the improvements also but... this morning it told me I could buy wind generators... so I bought 6!!! This evening they are gone... and so is my money! Now what do I do? BTW... the second farm (Visit's Farm) does not exist and I don't know how to get rid of it!

You can't get rid of it. We all know to ignore it. LOL

Nadine
Nov 21 2009, 10:29 PM
I also love all the new things but also would really love to have bigger farm. Is there going to be an option to get a bigger farm than 24x24?

Read first post..

sfcdeb
Nov 21 2009, 10:32 PM
you can just get another yahoo.com or another acct..i have 5 farms...lol

makin bacon
Nov 21 2009, 10:33 PM
Thank u for fixing yesterdays mess I kinda lost my temper sorry guys any chance now that u have improved farm town I need more land to put it all sorry again. makin bakin farm

TraceyMush
Nov 21 2009, 10:47 PM
Awesome! 100% awesome! l am a happy Farm Towner today! You guys are great. Most of these additions have been suggested by users right here. So THANK YOU! And l'm ticked pink that it's just in time for winter! LOL
Also a big thank you to the folks who man this forum! Without you, l would have no where to go to get my questions answered. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR AN AWESOME FREE GAME!
Question (BTW) can anyone tell me what thread to put this in? l haven't been able to pan my screen for at least a month. Click and drag l mean. First it got really hard to drag it, then impossible. l have to use the triangle thing.

TrinityOaks
Nov 21 2009, 10:50 PM
Thank you for understanding what I was trying to say and for finding the list with new exp required to purchase greenhouse :)
Just got word that the devs are now aware of this issue and are looking into it. :)

TraceyMush
Nov 21 2009, 10:51 PM

You can have a second farm - sorry if someone else responded to you already. You can get one on Myspace if you're now on Facebook or visa versa. Or just get a second page in a different name. Don't tell anyone l said so though.

FarmerTaylor
Nov 21 2009, 10:54 PM
You can have a second farm - sorry if someone else responded to you already. You can get one on Myspace if you're now on Facebook or visa versa. Or just get a second page in a different name. Don't tell anyone l said so though.

Well yes but i think they mean that they can have two farms on their already existing account, so they dont have to start off at level one.

clint
Nov 21 2009, 11:08 PM
i swear people complain about anything. been complaining about more levels for months, and when you get them you complain about that too. nobodys forcing you to play!

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 11:11 PM
i swear people complain about anything. been complaining about more levels for months, and when you get them you complain about that too. nobodys forcing you to play!

isn't it great??? :rolleyes:

TraceyMush
Nov 21 2009, 11:13 PM
Awesome! 100% awesome! l am a happy Farm Towner today! You guys are great. Most of these additions have been suggested by users right here. So THANK YOU! And l'm ticked pink that it's just in time for winter! LOL
Also a big thank you to the folks who man this forum! Without you, l would have no where to go to get my questions answered. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR AN AWESOME FREE GAME!
Question (BTW) can anyone tell me what thread to put this in? l haven't been able to pan my screen for at least a month. Click and drag l mean. First it got really hard to drag it, then impossible. l have to use the triangle thing.

Edit - spoke (wrote) too soon. l haven't tried to drag in a while. Seems l can do it now. Humm...

bksme43
Nov 21 2009, 11:13 PM
Twice I have noticed that when I finish plowing for someone, I wait a while for the avatar to almost get done, write down my ex point total, then leave to go home before it is completely done. What The HECK... I lost almost 200 xp points between the time I left their farm and returned to mine. I thought I imagined it the first time, so I paid close attention the next time... sure enough,,, I dropped from 118807 xp to 118687 xp's. Are we being penalized for not staying till the avatar stops moving? Just started today...

FarmerTaylor
Nov 21 2009, 11:15 PM
Twice I have noticed that when I finish plowing for someone, I wait a while for the avatar to almost get done, write down my ex point total, then leave to go home before it is completely done. What The HECK... I lost almost 200 xp points between the time I left their farm and returned to mine. I thought I imagined it the first time, so I paid close attention the next time... sure enough,,, I dropped from 118807 xp to 118687 xp's. Are we being penalized for not staying till the avatar stops moving? Just started today...

Wrong thread. You can find the correct one by going into the help fourm in my signature.

mshboop
Nov 21 2009, 11:15 PM
Where are the olive trees?

FarmerTaylor
Nov 21 2009, 11:17 PM
Where do you see an olive tree?

TraceyMush
Nov 21 2009, 11:19 PM
Well yes but i think they mean that they can have two farms on their already existing account, so they dont have to start off at level one.

Not start at one? Where would one start then?

And l'm with the other guy. Kind of shocked that we no sooner get a load of new stuff and the requests for more come flooding in. lf l was the developer of this game, l think l'd be rather ******.

Tyler45
Nov 21 2009, 11:19 PM
Where are the olive trees?

do we need every species of trees included in this game?? nope!

rab124
Nov 21 2009, 11:25 PM
you guys rock!!! I have had the most fun today in Farmtown! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful new goodies! I was a software developer/tester in a former life and I know the work that goes in to an upgrade like this - my hat is off and I bow to you!!!!

unfortunately - my house did NOT get cleaned today :rolleyes: