PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

fdefulvio1
Nov 21 2009, 11:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complaint:
love the improvements but i bought manor and blocks before the listed points for upgrade. I paid the two million and it posted my manor and even showed that I bought a manor. When I checked back in; the manor has gone. Can you tell me what happened?

fdefulvio1
Nov 21 2009, 11:44 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complaint:
love the improvements but i bought manor and blocks before the listed points for upgrade. I paid the two million and it posted my manor and even showed that I bought a manor. When I checked back in; the manor has gone. Can you tell me what happened?

Davey's Place
Nov 21 2009, 11:45 PM
And can you also tell me why when I plow I only get partial credit? I plowed 427 plots on a farm tonight and only got credit for 9. Isnt that a little unfair?

TLWeber
Nov 21 2009, 11:47 PM
Hi There,

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

Thanks

--Raul
I think it is great the changes just would like to be able to buy more land, soon, please!
Also would like to see available for coins some of the things that are just cash pts. Thanks I love the changes that happen and changes things helps keep the game fun. But sure need more land desperately Thanks again Teresa

snack214
Nov 21 2009, 11:52 PM
I want to say sorry for complaining about the level for the mansion yesterday..I overlooked the sentence about the gap being shorter between levels. I have already leveled up since then so it won't take a long time for me to be able to buy my mansion. I love the new items and can't wait for the next batch of land to pop up so I can buy all of the new things. Thanks for doing such a great job.:D:D:D:D

tambeano2
Nov 22 2009, 12:03 AM
Ugh. I can not get back in! I have tried everything I can think of and still I am locked out. I am a Face Book user playing Farm Town. I am linked and very frustrated. Please reply with instruction to correct this problem...

TY

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 12:09 AM
complaint:
Love the improvements but i bought manor and blocks before the listed points for upgrade. I paid the two million and it posted my manor and even showed that i bought a manor. When i checked back in; the manor has gone. Can you tell me what happened?

turn buildings on.

Dixie Cup
Nov 22 2009, 12:13 AM
I want to thank you all for the great new items to buy and send. I appreciate your efforts and the time it takes to develop this game, and I remember very well an old saying from about 50 years ago..."You can please some of the people some of the time, but you'll never please all the people all of the time". Words of wisdome from an older woman who loves this game and has made wonderful new friends on here. This game has saved my life, and I really mean that. I've been very ill for over a year, and my days on here are my best days. God bless you for sharing your talents with me.:)

aremos
Nov 22 2009, 12:19 AM
All the new stuff is great and new levels ... BUT ...now when I harvest someone else's farm, i get absolutely no coins for it. Hope the developers are aware of this. It also happens to my sister when she harvests. How can you level up when you don't get all your xp's and then how can you continue to buy stuff when you don't get paid for harvesting ... mainly happening with the new veggies.

sharles48
Nov 22 2009, 12:27 AM
:) i LOVE it :)

NikiB70
Nov 22 2009, 12:46 AM
*love* this upgrade! I'd completely abandoned my farm for Months a while ago. Was at level 34 and there was nothing left to play for...... Now I'm having fun playing with all the new stuff lol.

However......please provide more land upgrades. I know lots of others have suggested this. Just wanted to add my voice to the throngs...... I mean, the new trinkets will keep me interested for a while, but not for long. We need more land. This is a major problem with this game (though you've fixed the other Big issue, which was no new levels after 34).

ladysangin
Nov 22 2009, 12:48 AM
So when are we gonna get more land??? huh, huh, huh?? LOL

lawalk
Nov 22 2009, 12:50 AM
This is great. I really like the addition of all the new items and the new levels.

jodysize
Nov 22 2009, 01:06 AM
I was wondering if anybody else's buildings disappeared

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 01:07 AM
I was wondering if anybody else's buildings disappeared

are your buildings hidden?

lmadden
Nov 22 2009, 01:19 AM
thank you so much i had just about given up being on level 34 for ever any chance now of more land???

Scar
Nov 22 2009, 01:28 AM
Yay!!! Yay!!!!
The new improvements are awesome & I'm back to playing.
I had been stuck at level 34 for such a long time the game had become some-what boring.
The changes are GREAT and have reignited my FarmTown passion
LOL
Thanks for all your hard work & for listening to your players’ requests.

Quackers
Nov 22 2009, 01:28 AM
Hi love the new stuff But !!!! can you guys sort out the non payment of work,am owed thousands of coins for work done and just not getting the full amount.Makes me not want to get hired !!!

aussiekate
Nov 22 2009, 01:36 AM
Thankyou for improving Farmtown....thought I would be on 34 forever amen!! Have a question.......there was an email which we were suppose to pass on to 15 neighbours and then get 500 green points....is this a hoax? :)

LittleGhost
Nov 22 2009, 02:28 AM
Just want to say thank you. I am finally enjoying Farm Town again. I had started to visit less and less due to being a level 34 for so long-or so it felt!!!!
Farm Town is already my favourite game again..Thank you, Thank you, thank you. :-)

wdowns
Nov 22 2009, 02:37 AM
I want to thank you for all the hard work you guys did with the levels and all the new stuff. When are we going to get more land? Would love to be able to buy more land so I can buy the new stuff. I don't have room for all that.

kelaltieri
Nov 22 2009, 02:48 AM
so much fun, thank you!!! :):):)

skyetrvler
Nov 22 2009, 03:28 AM
Just want to add my "Thank You" for all the great improvements. I thought I would never get through level 31. I love all the new additions, sure hope in the near future, there will be more land to buy. You guys really rock!!!

dannychen
Nov 22 2009, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the updates and pls add more lands!!!

crazy gran
Nov 22 2009, 04:33 AM
I would like to say how unfair your new system is :mad:
I had worked hard to get to level 33 it takes a good deal of time and effort... I was looking forward to reaching level 34 so I could get the mansion and start to have lots of fun re arranging my farm, ready to set my next goal.
only to discover you have moved the goal posts and I am now level 39 and have to move up two more levels to achieve my goal, which is going to take possibly more time than I have.
For me you have taken all the pleasure away and your changes to levels is unfair aand completely unnecessary.
I can only say I am very annoyed and will no longer be using this application.:(

magsx1
Nov 22 2009, 04:55 AM
I was on level 34 for ages, since the upgrade i am now on level 50, but I can't see any higher size of land available, is this correct?
by the way i love farmtown and never want to have to give it up but it will get boring if i can't upgrade anymore.

magsx1
Nov 22 2009, 04:59 AM
crazy gran,
from what i can tell you may have two more levels to reach your goal, but you will still have the same amount of coins to earn as if you only had one more level to reach, so really it should take you the same amount of time to reach two levels as it would have to reach one,
really the only difference is the new stuff you can buy.
hope this helps to clarify things

RodneyGilly
Nov 22 2009, 05:56 AM
Please expansion expansion. It is great to get new levels, was starting to get bored,now have coins and points but no space. Please let us expand. I know I can delete and move thing around but would like more space.

Thank you

BETSRNC
Nov 22 2009, 06:09 AM
Love the new stuff.

diggitgirl
Nov 22 2009, 06:10 AM
Excellent! Love the new items...
Thank you

benben
Nov 22 2009, 06:17 AM
is there a new updated farmtown data spreadsheet available anywhere, with details of how much all items are and points needed to reach levels etc???

laph0728
Nov 22 2009, 06:34 AM
Thanks for the new enhancements. Loving them. There must be something wrong with the system this morning. I am losing EXP points. I worked an entire farm this morning and then went home to my farm and lost all the EXP points. Probably lost harvest coins too but don't care because I have so many. I guess after working ion 3 farms and having this problem, I have list close to 3000 EXP points. I've been working fast and frantic to get to 60. Really hate it that I lost those points and would appreciate you're crediting them.

annehole
Nov 22 2009, 06:35 AM
Love the new version of FT. But could you please fix the bugs? The XPs disaper after every plowing job and that's annoying. Would also be greatful for more land... ;)

Pepper Pig
Nov 22 2009, 06:41 AM
Thank you - but now I can not plow, and no one else can plow on my land!

phantom de porte
Nov 22 2009, 06:44 AM
I just sold a huge batch of hire-harvested crops, but didn't see any change in my coins...

Kathy A.
Nov 22 2009, 06:46 AM
Wonderful seeing all this new stuff. Now we need more land and larger storage capacity.
Thanks for all the hard work, I'm a happier farmer now.....

Dezerai
Nov 22 2009, 06:55 AM
I have played a high graphic intensive game for years, I just stopped my subscription to it, but agree that the games, including Farm Town seem to give the computer a real work out, or shut down :(

Dezerai
Nov 22 2009, 06:59 AM
we all got 5 $ when we first loaded the game then it was 1 $ for each level now when ever they up date like the one on the 20th they gave more when they adjusted for xp levels if that helps yall any happy farmmin :)

Love the extra farm cash

RHIANN
Nov 22 2009, 07:28 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

your smile looks promising..more land..nice! when?

Phizza
Nov 22 2009, 07:58 AM
Thank you, I'm enjoying the new features. Well done

shiraathens
Nov 22 2009, 08:04 AM
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........ :)
I have a friend with 2 Facebook accounts so she has 2 farms. Wonder if this might help you.

miss j
Nov 22 2009, 08:07 AM
i am so happy why would i complain about a higher level??? i have been there at 34 for months now...thanks slashkey for the new stuff...hopefully land will follow???:)

meg555
Nov 22 2009, 08:11 AM
Please help, since going up in level, i can now only plow one squre at a time, its taking a DAY to plow one field...... Harvesting, well going like the speed of sound, i think all is out of sinc, please help

kkozy
Nov 22 2009, 08:20 AM
YES! another farm....that'd be great!

Diane's Farm
Nov 22 2009, 08:24 AM
Love all the new stuff and so please I can keep moving up now as was a little frustrating being on L34 and not being able to move!

Gypsy Jane
Nov 22 2009, 08:27 AM
Love the new features, the continual improvement :) - But - when I went to store my cherry blossom 'til spring, it doesn't have the storage option. I hope someone will put storage options on ALL the stuff. Thanks.

AmieHill
Nov 22 2009, 08:39 AM
My cousin and I were both at levels 33 and 34 on Friday. We logged on to play FarmTown and were thrilled to see we were now level 60 and so proud! The next time we went on (just a few hours later) she remained at level 60 and I had been dropped back down to a level 33 and it's stayed that way ever since. What did I do wrong that I got sent back? Especially so far?

I also have a few other glitches that I need answers to, but they belong in another forum so those can wait!

Thank you!
Amie Hill

prt123
Nov 22 2009, 09:01 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

when will this issue be fixed and will we be notified. this is very frustrating to all farmers.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 09:18 AM
was an email which we were suppose to pass on to 15 neighbours and then get 500 green points....is this a hoax? :)

It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 09:22 AM
I had worked hard to get to level 33 it takes a good deal of time and effort... I was looking forward to reaching level 34 so I could get the mansion and start to have lots of fun re arranging my farm, ready to set my next goal. only to discover you have moved the goal posts and I am now level 39
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 09:23 AM
I was on level 34 for ages, since the upgrade i am now on level 50, but I can't see any higher size of land available, is this correct?
If you go to the real estate office and there is no land available, you already have the biggest farm that is currently available. The last upgrade, 32x32 (without spaces) or 24x24 (with spaces) is unlocked at level 25. However, in the recent update announcement, the devs gave a HUGE hint that more land will be available soon.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 09:25 AM
is there a new updated farmtown data spreadsheet available anywhere, with details of how much all items are and points needed to reach levels etc???

Here you go:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2659094&postcount=14

kelaltieri
Nov 22 2009, 09:30 AM

Thanks

--Raul

the new additions are great!! :):) i didn't know if this is where i should put that i'm having a problem, because it's pertaining to the new release or in the thread for problems. feel free to move it where it's supposed to be. :)

so, here's my problem: when i go to the realtor's office, nothing happens. it doesn't give me any options to buy land or anything. based on your statement, i didn't know if you actually added land or were hinting that it's coming soon. heheh. so, that's it. let me know if there's a way to fix this on my end or if it's just a glitch. thanks again guys!! :):)

kittykat5097
Nov 22 2009, 09:38 AM
Hello......
While the new additions are exciting, I am STILL losing XPs when I plow at another's farm and go home. At least 200 or more XPs are being lost! And it doesn't matter if I go home early or wait until my avatar catches up and stops moving....can you PLEASE attempt to fix this problem!!!
Thanks!

Redhedsmom
Nov 22 2009, 09:45 AM
The new additions are fine, but there are so many problems since the release.

1) Why is it taking over 15 minutes for the servers to respond to a plow request following harvesting?

2) Why is the game like slogging through mud since the new release?

3) How is it that a land owner can harvest and plow and plant right over the top of pending work and get coins and experience points?

4) Why has my go home button quit working? In order to go to the marketplace or home after harvesting or plowing, I have to refresh the page altogether. Mostly the game just sits like it's frozen.

5) Why after harvesting or plowing, I click the save button like I've done forever, do I always get the green tick of death?

And please, I've downloaded a new flash player, changed the manager settings, cleared my cache, rebooted countless times, downloaded updated java, defragged, done everything and still the game is an unholy mess this weekend.

taijap@gmail.com
Nov 22 2009, 09:47 AM
To Farm Town developers and Farm Town friends:
I've got to say, WOO-HOO! Farm Town is the only game on facebook whose developers actually listen to their players. Those of you who don't believe me, try playing Farmville. Despite being a huge rip off of Farm Town, they keep adding new stuff, don't fix glitches in a timely manner, and the amount of land to use is pathetic! Other games I play also have issues which never seem to get resolved, and good luck getting any response.
Farm Town has been and continues to be my favorite game. New items, more land in the works, what more could one ask for? I am THANKFUL :)

Kaiah09
Nov 22 2009, 09:52 AM
All of the new additions would be great if you are fortunate enough to be able to load Farmtown !! :mad:

I got to see my new level 2 times, harvested my crops, reseeded and added a few new items and have only be able to access the game sporadically for the past week. The delightful green error screen Xlink message pops up no matter what I do, have done and continue to do !

I know it is not my PC since I have been able to access with and without and fixes and updates so what is the deal ? I am losing crops and $ due to the new "upgrades" which appear to be "NOgrades" since you can't actually play the game ! :(

HELP HELP HELP !!!

Hannah Hayseed
Nov 22 2009, 10:05 AM
That is my level of frustration at not being able to play this game without freezing up and having to restart my computer every 2 minutes.

Also I visited all my friends (and long suffering and frustrating experience since I have 97 of them) and planted my fields and found I had gained not one single EP AND this morning I go in and had not crops!

emilyms7
Nov 22 2009, 10:08 AM
Bigger land!!! All this new stuff and no where to put it!

theopenrange
Nov 22 2009, 10:09 AM
First, a big THANKS for the recent update as well as the pending update for more land. Everything in this update is really, really super. It's upped the level of fun and involvement for me.

On a less positive note I just finished planting a fairly large crop of pineapple only to have, without one of the "out of sync" messages popping up, the large majority of the seeds planted disappear, leaving only the plowed fields. I could live with all that and just replant, but the kicker is that the thousands of coins I spent buying the seeds were still gone so I had to spend thousands of coins again in order to plant the crops again.

I realize there will be the occasional bugs with any program, but I wasn't aware that plagues of the little varmints would be descending on my fields and having at it.....

It would be nice to have those thousands of coins back since I worked hard to get them to begin with... but.... I'm not going to take my haystack and go home if I can't get them back..... It's still a great app.... As a matter of fact, it's nice to have app developers that communicate with the users and at least make efforts to try and remedy issues.

Keep up the good work.

:eek:

hunter_devries
Nov 22 2009, 10:14 AM
Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this or send a message to anyone working on the game farmtown. My son purchased two small houses and an outhouse on here and it will not show up on his screen when he plays the game. I went onto my acct. and could see the houses and outhouse there. What has happened and is there any way to fix this problem please.

Thank you

Uncle Doodle
Nov 22 2009, 10:22 AM
:) Thanks for the comments, Raul, and thanks for the much anticipated changes and upgrades. In speaking with Buddies and others via the Farm Message links, it seems the majority of suggestions have been addressed. Two primary (relevant) desires seem to be cropping up though (no pun intended): 1. Probably the most persistent, and you alluded to it Raul, is the (as yet) inability to further "grow" our land holdings at the Real Estate Office and, 2. Without doubt the second most often commented on suggestion that hasn't surfaced as a change is "scaling" of all store and gift items to better coordinate and match our arrays.
Somewhat more frivolous ideas would be mature chicken hens; chicken coop that actually holds their residents inside, a way to move gifts directly to storage when one isn't ready to use them, ability to "purchase" additional storage space with coins instead of more friends (some of us have more than we can visit three times a day already). I think, in the interest of clarity, it might be a good idea to reword one of the "hire" options (excellent additions, btw) to read "Hire to harvest trees". The current "Hire to harvest.." and "Hire to harvest crops.." is really vague and undefining.

One final note, and I don't have an answer for this one... We (all of us) need to better advertise and encourage use of Forum. It is unique in the web-game world and offers not only answers to nearly every conceivable question, but also has a managing staff that listen and respond to observations, comments, gripes and suggestions (witness the latest group of changes/improvements).

Yours for better gaming!!
Uncle Doodle (evil twin of Grandpa Larry) >:)

Uncle Doodle
Nov 22 2009, 10:28 AM
What are the new levels and what points do you need for each??

Check out: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550:)

Boo Diddly
Nov 22 2009, 10:29 AM
Love the new items and being able to look at them in the shop...would LOVE to be able to look at them on my farm. I'm not complaining, although I know it sounds like I am...but as I have been an avid reader of the forum for some time, I think the most agreed upon request has been the upgrade for more land. Some of us had it for a split second a month ago...so the ability is there. Any idea when the actuality will come about?

jamesrwoodssr
Nov 22 2009, 10:31 AM
Why are we loosing exp, have lost over 3000 points so far. We work hard for these and then we loose them.. It just isn't fair. 11/22/09 11:31 am est

SunnyD
Nov 22 2009, 10:35 AM
Yay! it took a few days since the updates but I am finally getting paid coins and Exp points correctly. I stuck to working for my neighbors where I was able to count the fields i worked to see when it correct..But I still have a problem of hiring from the MP and not getting a response to my requests so in that case I do not know if someone has accepted my request. the first time it happened I had three people on my farm when I decided to go check... Lucky enough it was enough work for them to share..

theopenrange
Nov 22 2009, 10:42 AM
While I'm here......

I realize you just released a very large and very good upgrade so this isn't in any way a criticism.... I just wanted to make the suggestions while I'm thinking about 'em ( before I forget 'em ).

Some things I'd like to see in future updates...... Animals - Deer, Bear, Ducks, Hawks and/or Falcons, Moose, White and brown spotted horses; Waterfalls ( animated would be nice, but I realize that's probably a bit of a stretch ); Bridges ( open and covered ones - wooden ones a bit larger than the ones currently with the water features ) that are independent features and can be placed over other features such as water features, roads, etc.; Older chickens.... those little peeps are cute, but too many of 'em running around makes me feel like I'm in a Loony Toons version of Hitchcock's The Birds; Trains and tracks - nothing fancy or really involved - just good old black steam engines and a few cars on tracks that can be laid out much like the water features are now; Stone walls; Split rail fences. Saloons / Taverns :)

And now for something completely different.... How about an overhaul of the avatars.... ? Not that there's anything wrong with the current model; I'd just ( personally ) like to have choices for avatars that looked a bit less Yoville'ish and more dirt under the fingernails, calloused hands people of the earth type, avatars.... Not a complaint, just a "boy it sure would be nice if.... ". Be able to dress 'em up like cowboys, farmers, hunters, etc.

And now for something even a bit more completely different..... Different themes..... Farmers can pick a theme for their farm, after which all of the items and features available will be related to that theme: early American, medieval, fantasy ( think hobbits in grasslands, elves in woodlands, dwarves in mountains, etc. ) and so on. If someone wanted to switch themes, however, they would either have to start over from scratch OR be able to have an additional farm for the new theme.

Of course I realize you folks only have so much server capacity, developer capacity as well as hours in the day..... But, personally, I wouldn't have a problem at all paying a monthly sub of five bucks, for example, to have all of the above available......

Peace out and happy farming......

:D

Sam J Frog
Nov 22 2009, 10:44 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

so does this mean you are considering adding larger farms???

eaglegaze
Nov 22 2009, 10:44 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul
Farmtown isn't still working right.Meter goes up start over ,with not increasing xp's.

Sam J Frog
Nov 22 2009, 10:46 AM
So are you going to be adding larger farms for sale??

One Problem I would like fixed is if you are harvesting on someone's farm, and they hire you to plow before you have finished collecting your harvest, you lose all that money....Or rather you are not credited for that harvest. I know when you plow and finished, you could leave and still get credit.

jsranchmn
Nov 22 2009, 10:55 AM
While I'm here......

I realize you just released a very large and very good upgrade so this isn't in any way a criticism.... I just wanted to make the suggestions while I'm thinking about 'em ( before I forget 'em ).

Some things I'd like to see in future updates...... Animals - Deer, Bear, Ducks, Hawks and/or Falcons, Moose, White and brown spotted horses; Waterfalls ( animated would be nice, but I realize that's probably a bit of a stretch ); Bridges ( open and covered ones - wooden ones a bit larger than the ones currently with the water features ) that are independent features and can be placed over other features such as water features, roads, etc.; Older chickens.... those little peeps are cute, but too many of 'em running around makes me feel like I'm in a Loony Toons version of Hitchcock's The Birds; Trains and tracks - nothing fancy or really involved - just good old black steam engines and a few cars on tracks that can be laid out much like the water features are now; Stone walls; Split rail fences. Saloons / Taverns :)

And now for something completely different.... How about an overhaul of the avatars.... ? Not that there's anything wrong with the current model; I'd just ( personally ) like to have choices for avatars that looked a bit less Yoville'ish and more dirt under the fingernails, calloused hands people of the earth type, avatars.... Not a complaint, just a "boy it sure would be nice if.... ". Be able to dress 'em up like cowboys, farmers, hunters, etc.

And now for something even a bit more completely different..... Different themes..... Farmers can pick a theme for their farm, after which all of the items and features available will be related to that theme: early American, medieval, fantasy ( think hobbits in grasslands, elves in woodlands, dwarves in mountains, etc. ) and so on. If someone wanted to switch themes, however, they would either have to start over from scratch OR be able to have an additional farm for the new theme.

I like some of he ideas but then it doesn't sound like Farm Town. It sounds like a bunch of applications rolled together.

I mean why don't we add aquariums and then arrange them in exotic ways? ...or maybe a cafe and we can cook there too...lol

cah12
Nov 22 2009, 11:06 AM
Are you going to allow us to expand our farms in the near future. Great news about more levels and extras would just be complete if we can expand.

semco
Nov 22 2009, 11:11 AM
so are you going to be adding larger farms for sale??

One problem i would like fixed is if you are harvesting on someone's farm, and they hire you to plow before you have finished collecting your harvest, you lose all that money....or rather you are not credited for that harvest. I know when you plow and finished, you could leave and still get credit.

This is the exact opposite. If you watch your points, when you harvest, you get credited immediately. When you plow, you have to wait forever to get your xp points. (this changed just a few days ago, maybe a week or a little more)

i would like to see them both work the same, getting your points when you click on the field, not when the avatar catches up.

I have waited as long as 20 minutes for the avatar to catch up and give me the xp points on large farms.

Brainfarth
Nov 22 2009, 11:13 AM
As if my ADHD wasnt already taxing me about having to get another 35k in exp. to get to level 34 which I could buy a mansion, you add 210k exp. to the amount needed?
"*Level 60 -XP 333000 Green Mogul. You can now buy Manors and Mamey Trees from the store."
I'm afraid my time here is cut short. What ever happened to being grandfathered in?

puzzler2
Nov 22 2009, 11:19 AM
My cousin and I were both at levels 33 and 34 on Friday. We logged on to play FarmTown and were thrilled to see we were now level 60 and so proud! The next time we went on (just a few hours later) she remained at level 60 and I had been dropped back down to a level 33 and it's stayed that way ever since. What did I do wrong that I got sent back? Especially so far?

I also have a few other glitches that I need answers to, but they belong in another forum so those can wait!

Thank you!
Amie Hill

you were lucky to get to 60 i was 34 for months and only went up to 55

skye2
Nov 22 2009, 11:21 AM
Cant get my farm cash! level 42 and have 8! cleared cache etc how do I get it?
FT name skye login name peaches1

joannesmith
Nov 22 2009, 11:23 AM
How come some people got this message and some didn't:

ention: Farm Town anounced that if you send this message to 19 persons minimum you will receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Towm members say they have difficulty obtaining them. Time Limit: Sept.30 - Nov.20 It will not be repeated Just copy and past and send on.

I only got it after Nove 20, I have been playing for awhile now and would like some 500 green dollars is a lot. How can I get that. Please help need farmtown cash.

Southern Girl

SunnyD
Nov 22 2009, 11:24 AM
The Manor and Mansion are different Buildings

Level 41 -XP 150000 Absolute Farmer. You can now buy Mansions and Rosemary seeds from the store.

It is still $1,000,000 coins for the Mansion as always

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 11:25 AM
As if my ADHD wasnt already taxing me about having to get another 35k in exp. to get to level 34 which I could buy a mansion, you add 210k exp. to the amount needed?
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. I think you're confusing the mansion with the manor.

afmangel
Nov 22 2009, 11:28 AM
I really like all the new stuff in the store also. Curious as to what the crop duster is suppose to actually do?? Is it just for looks or do you get ex points for fertilizing the crops??? Curious minds want to know??!!

bubblesgalore
Nov 22 2009, 11:30 AM
thank you FT, im just giddy with all the exciting new goodies xx

phantomnalle
Nov 22 2009, 11:34 AM
I was on level 33 waiting to buy the mansion at 34 and now its further away for the second time...I'm now at 39 and its at 41 now. It's been so slow moving up and now I'm thinking of quitting, just can't seem to get there!

It is still the same number of XP - they just changed the points between levels. It has always been and still is 150,000 XP to the mansion.

kelaltieri
Nov 22 2009, 11:49 AM
FYI .. the "autumn trees" don't hide when you click "hide trees". the cherry blossom ones do though. i haven't checked any of the other new ones. :)

GenFarmer
Nov 22 2009, 11:50 AM
I love the new stuff and thanks so much for adding new levels. I just reach 34 and it is soooo fun to keep going. That being said, the issue of not being given coins and xp points that are earned (and in fact having xp points decrease) is not incentive to keep going. Please fix the problems before adding any more new stuff. The game is great as you have it. The queued harvesting and plowing makes it so quick. But when you don't get proper pay or points it is disappointing.
Thanks. I know you'll get it fixed.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 11:56 AM
How come some people got this message and some didn't:

ention: Farm Town anounced that if you send this message to 19 persons minimum you will receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Towm members say they have difficulty obtaining them. Time Limit: Sept.30 - Nov.20 It will not be repeated Just copy and past and send on.

It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.

Nytejagldy
Nov 22 2009, 12:04 PM
Thanks Raul, for the notification and the "wink" at the end of the post. Thanks Devs for meeting some of our demands, and Thank you Farmtown Staff for continuing to listen to what we want most. Now, on to the Big question...more land on the way?

Eileenp
Nov 22 2009, 12:27 PM
Love all the new additions you did a great job! Just a question tho is level 60 the highest ? Was at level 34 and then went to 60 and my exp is over 600 000 . Am I as high as I am going to be again ?

guerin3
Nov 22 2009, 12:28 PM
My buddies and I have noticed that also with the new great additions - there is one little problem - if I leave a farm right after I'm done plowing - and my avatar is not at the end - I do not get the XP's. Used to be that I could go right home - and those XP's would continue to accumulate in my total. Can we get that switched back - it is time consuming to sit at a farm after working/plowing for them - just waiting for the avatar to get to the end. BTW - I said it before - but I'll say it again - these changes were a welcome addition to the game! So fun - thank you!

FarmerSyl
Nov 22 2009, 12:29 PM
Is it true that Farm Town soon will no longer be accessible from Facebook? I got a notice informing me that no more contact from Farmville will be made on Facebook.

peoplechange2
Nov 22 2009, 12:30 PM
Entire farm harvested...coins never changed. Never paid me. NOW WHAT

onesassysatin
Nov 22 2009, 12:37 PM
Love all the new add on's that you have put out they are great! But now I have issues with not being able to see the big pictures :0( My icon's at the bottom of the page and the top of the page have all been cut off. So I don't get to see the whole and scrolling dosen't help the issue it is cut off.

cabotom
Nov 22 2009, 12:38 PM
Could someone please steer me in the direction of farm coins? I had 4.3 million coins last night. Harvested 5 farms of pineapples ad it barely went up if at all.
I was mainly just doing harvesting to get the plow job as I obviously don;t need coins real bad. But this has been going on for over 10 days... Where's the forum for this?

Dedah
Nov 22 2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks
More to play with

critterbuddy
Nov 22 2009, 12:42 PM
I think the same thing happened to me (jumping levels without earning them).

Sheila_R
Nov 22 2009, 12:47 PM
All these improvements may be just what took many of my coins away. I sold 2 of my crops and no registering of the transactions. I'm still w/o the over 20,000 coins I should have for selling the 2 crops. Who takes the blame for this and how do I get them back?

MissHolli
Nov 22 2009, 01:05 PM
FYI .. the "autumn trees" don't hide when you click "hide trees". the cherry blossom ones do though. i haven't checked any of the other new ones. :)

Dunno if this has been responded to, but:

Poplars, Birches and Willows all hide if you uncheck "Show Trees". Autumn Trees do not. Which is helpful, because I'm wanting to put non-fruiting trees all around my farm (hence the name "Wyatt Woods"), but still be able to plow and harvest! ;)

Interestingly, if you manually hide the Autumn Trees, they will re-appear if you check the "Show Trees" button.

jcbarber
Nov 22 2009, 01:06 PM
What a great Job on the changes!!! What is the highest level now?

Mary Dee McMinn
Nov 22 2009, 01:09 PM
Thank you. Wonderful new trees, etc. I received two of the lovely new trees as gifts and when I planted them, poof - they are gone into nowhere land???

Dang it

Nice job!! The game is looking fun again.

davlin88
Nov 22 2009, 01:16 PM
Great work.............LOVE IT!

chochi68
Nov 22 2009, 01:35 PM
Really love all the new changes and levels and stuff except the gifting trees are not harvestable, which stinks. :( Too bad at least a couple of them can't be harvestable ones. I get so many I just have to sell.

davlin88
Nov 22 2009, 01:37 PM
Is there a list of the amount of XP points needed to get to each new level? If so, where can it be located?
Ditto, I can't seem to find this info. any where..Please assit. Thank you

Donnalite
Nov 22 2009, 01:47 PM
Are we able to purchase bigger farms now or not?

SunnyD
Nov 22 2009, 01:48 PM
Ditto, I can't seem to find this info. any where..Please assit. Thank you

OFFICIAL November 20 release: Items and levels

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Johnny Popper
Nov 22 2009, 01:49 PM
I like what you've done with the latest release and the hint of more land. It's shows you're folowing at least some of the wishes of your users. I do have one issue still, and that's the need for some type of roads (gravel and asphalt) and a way of making steps for those of us who like the elevation effects. I feel these things also need to be addressed. Thanks!!

MissHolli
Nov 22 2009, 01:56 PM
I like what you've done with the latest release and the hint of more land. It's shows you're folowing at least some of the wishes of your users. I do have one issue still, and that's the need for some type of roads (gravel and asphalt) and a way of making steps for those of us who like the elevation effects. I feel these things also need to be addressed. Thanks!!

There are a lot of people who give the illusion of elevation changes using just the tools they already have. Take a search on the forum for words like "hills" or "slopes" to see how they do it.

COPNWPA
Nov 22 2009, 01:57 PM
Hello has anyone else received a message from people that to cut a pastes a message to show that your are a active farmer? I just wondering if this was a chain letter or for real.

ellensw
Nov 22 2009, 01:59 PM
How come everytime I visit someone with a higher points I become that level...I was at 32 yesterday then when I logged in I was 36 which is fine, went to a friend that was at 40 and I became that level and then went to another friend that was at 42 and am that now as well? any help, I really don't want to be at that level if i didn't do it myself....thanks

I had this going on a couple of days ago. I was at level 34, then I logged in and the update gave me a higher level, but when I started going to other farms my level kept changing to whatever farm I was on. Now I'm back down to level 34 which is what it was before the new release.

Donnalite
Nov 22 2009, 02:01 PM
Where is our land expansions?
Great new items!
Where to put them?

smac1029
Nov 22 2009, 02:02 PM
Thank you so much for the changes and additions! My interest has been resurrected. :)

Are there plans for more land expansion levels? I would love this and hope to be able to expand more.

Texas Belle
Nov 22 2009, 02:26 PM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

Raul, bless your heart, are you hinting something like when you winked at the new levels? If you are, bless you and all you people that work to make this game just grand...maybe an early Christmas present from y'all to us poor little farmers with not enough land? Bless you, bless you, that wink is worth a thousand THANK YOU.

Texas Belle Dude Ranch
Level 44, expecting more land soon, lol

abborita
Nov 22 2009, 02:31 PM
I have been writing down my coins and xp points and I am loosing my xp points when i return home even after i wait till they are all finished and or save.
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

abborita
Nov 22 2009, 02:33 PM
Although I absolutely love this game and appreciate the new levels. Need help on the XP points diminishing.

MEAN FARMER
Nov 22 2009, 02:36 PM

Thanks

--Raul
if u guys did not understand RAUl he says with this comment that we soon will be able to buy bigger farm to landupgrade nice

liyes
Nov 22 2009, 02:43 PM
I love all the new stuff... but still missing land to put them into it...

dreamdaze
Nov 22 2009, 02:48 PM
Thank you so much for the changes. You are all brilliant. I was at 34 for ages and became bored with just planting, harvesting and rearranging. You have made Farm Town exciting again. I love all the new crops and other items. Awesome job and hats off to you!!!

DaveT
Nov 22 2009, 02:51 PM
I noted a problem now. When harvesting a crop for someone I keep getting the error message "blank crop is not ready to harvest". OK I'm harvesting so obviously it is ready. I notice this realy slows game play down.

bpcho54
Nov 22 2009, 03:09 PM
AWESOME work on upgrading and improvements:D

carla6979
Nov 22 2009, 03:30 PM
so glad you added levels i was about to quit and was so upset about it thanks:)

rposer@googlemail.com
Nov 22 2009, 03:37 PM
New things are funny, but they are horrible. The cars are so tiny like toy-cars, the same with planes and the bloc-house. When will you start making things with correct scale ?????

slotaddict
Nov 22 2009, 03:41 PM
I love all the new stuff - but we need Land, Land and more land:eek:

msgm
Nov 22 2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks for all of the improvements. I think you brought back many people who had reached the end. :p Can't wait for more land so that I have room for more stuff. It's great!

stampcrazy
Nov 22 2009, 04:01 PM
Where can we find a list of the points needed for the new leverls?
And PLEASE put the mansion back to level 34. There are SO MANY people who have been working towards that and now you've changed the rules midstream. It is causing a lot of unhappiness.

msgm
Nov 22 2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the hard work on this FREE game! :D Looking forward to more land. The kinks seem to get worked out quickly. Don't be discouraged by the rude comments. Some people just need to have drama in their life.

People, read through the threads. The levels haven't changed in work requirements; just in "name" only. Good grief.:rolleyes:

dayle
Nov 22 2009, 04:13 PM
New things are funny, but they are horrible. The cars are so tiny like toy-cars, the same with planes and the bloc-house. When will you start making things with correct scale ?????

Is this a joke? I can't see any motorcycles/cars...

Abuela Sharon
Nov 22 2009, 04:22 PM
Do you realize that prunes are plums just as raisins are grapes? One of the new trees is a 'prune'. And what are those other new trees? I never heard of some of them. Oh, and will they be available as gifts soon?

janet taylor
Nov 22 2009, 04:23 PM
It is only paying me to harvest a few crops then it ends up freezing up. I have to log off and start over. What is wrong?

Abuela Sharon
Nov 22 2009, 04:24 PM
I like most of the new stuff, and the new poins. BUt what we need is more land, please.

TraceyMush
Nov 22 2009, 04:32 PM
OMG! l love the improvement made to the delete tool!!!!!!!!! Woo!!!!!!!!!!! l can get rid of harvested plots SO FAST and no worry about purchased items going by mistake! You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!! LOL l LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Cilla46
Nov 22 2009, 04:42 PM
It all sounds wonderful....If only I could load my farm.....

182 CESSNA
Nov 22 2009, 04:42 PM
So many of you have questions that have already been answered on this thread. For one, no more work is required to get the mansion now than it was -- still 150,000 experience points (level 41 now). All the changes are great! And the glitches will be worked out by the hard-working developers. :) Enjoy and try to have fun right now at this very moment. If you're not, do something else!

Russmi3
Nov 22 2009, 04:46 PM
Great job!!!! All Added items this time are useful.

As everyone is stating WE NEED MORE LAND NOW MORE THAN EVER.

I Still think my idea of having the same size land but being able to have several (ie linked farm areas) is the way to go and hope that that is being pursued.

Doing it this way will limit server and graphic load, reduce the need for panning over a huge land area, and allow for greater flexibility in designs.

dbt
Nov 22 2009, 04:47 PM
I have not been able to plant for a week. Also, when my crops were ready my daughter had to harvest them for me, plow etc. Another issue is when I get hired out, I can not harvest or plow. I think I need direction on what to do. If you reply, could you use simple language for non-techie? I have a mac and use firefox.

Thank you for your help

gator717
Nov 22 2009, 04:49 PM
And PLEASE put the mansion back to level 34. There are SO MANY people who have been working towards that and now you've changed the rules midstream. It is causing a lot of unhappiness.

Stampcrazy, it was been repeated several times that while the level number did change, you are still required to reach 150,000 points before being able to purchase the mansion. It may seem that you need to reach a higher level for the purchase but the points are the same because the gap between levels has been reduced.

Johnny Popper
Nov 22 2009, 04:49 PM
There are a lot of people who give the illusion of elevation changes using just the tools they already have. Take a search on the forum for words like "hills" or "slopes" to see how they do it.

If you had read my post correctly, you would see that I already know about elevations. What I was referring to was having the abiblity to add steps or stairs more realistically to an elevation. Currently, there is nothing available to give you that effect.;)

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 04:50 PM

i am unhappy that you don't take the time to even read the announcement when your answer is plainly there... :rolleyes:

sjm30741
Nov 22 2009, 04:53 PM
Jumping on a few days late, I guess I missed all the glitches! Love the new levels! Had to re-arrange to make more space to plant without ruining the basic layout/look of my farm. Like others, I need more space to put things. Stuck on 34 awhile, I was delighted to be on 48 now. Glad I kept on farming when my friends nearly stopped! I have gotten lazy though, having to learn to work the farm once again everyday!

Tiffanytwirl
Nov 22 2009, 04:57 PM
LOVE all the new stuff and new levels. So what is the highest level now? Only one more request, more land to put it all on PLEASE. Keep it up, you're awesome!!

walkinfilly
Nov 22 2009, 05:07 PM
I am hoping that was a hint there would be larger farms available ...... can you give us some info on this ? It would really help in the decison making for those of us with overcrowded farms, who would like to buy some of the wonderful new items you've released !
thanks !
filly

Jwebb
Nov 22 2009, 05:08 PM
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........ :)

Just set up a new email address and start another farm :)

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 05:09 PM
LOVE all the new stuff and new levels. So what is the highest level now? Only one more request, more land to put it all on PLEASE. Keep it up, you're awesome!!

60 is highest

╰⊰⊹✿Mustang♥Sally✿⊹⊱╮
Nov 22 2009, 05:11 PM
Love love love all the improvements and that I now have new levels to obtain...currently at level 47! Now I need the big big house!!
Please though I do not wish for an additional farm...I do wish as many others do for more land more land more land more land!!! Maybe make it available to higher levels? Level 41 is the new 34 so perhaps there or maybe higher??
I have 3 mansions...no room to add machinery without giving up harvest space...plus I am kind of a hand gardener ;). But would love more land for stables and the biggest house! :eek:

Thank you for all the hard work you developer folks do!!! We all love you!!

Cheers~

Mustange Sally

desertdebbe
Nov 22 2009, 05:16 PM
I would like to thank all of the team members of Farm Town for the wonderful upgrade.
Since the previous upgrade with more servers the disconnects have been much better
which was my main complaint. I am complaining no more. Booyah!!
Thanks for making the game fun again.

Debbe

*Sparky*
Nov 22 2009, 05:18 PM
I love all the stuff, i'm on a mission to save save save now hehe, i got my eye on loads of the new things. More land would be fab now too. THANX ALOT DEVS :D:D:D:D

slatepainter
Nov 22 2009, 05:26 PM
Hi, I'd love to see more land capability. I've read new releases and may have missed it -but hope you have enough server room soon. 'Keep people interested as their farms become loaded with goodies. Thanks

andromyda
Nov 22 2009, 05:28 PM
why did I have like 13 dollars befor the upgrade and now only have 8 dollars..Any ideas

Thanks
Trudy Bizeau
andromyda's farm

Motown Babe
Nov 22 2009, 05:31 PM
Hi developers

It is great that we are getting all these new items - but I don't really see the point when there is nowhere to put them as whilst you have made these brilliant improvements, we cannot extend our farms to put all these lovely 'must have' items on them!!!

♪Jeanne♪
Nov 22 2009, 05:33 PM
Looks like Christmas came early. I love having new crops.

joey018
Nov 22 2009, 05:47 PM
Hi, hoping the farmtown creators read the forums.. can we please have bigger farms ? I am on the largest farm and is too small as it is... we have new ways to plow and plant, new houses etc we can use bigger plots now I think :) :)

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 05:49 PM
Hi, hoping the farmtown creators read the forums.. can we please have bigger farms ? I am on the largest farm and is too small as it is... we have new ways to plow and plant, new houses etc we can use bigger plots now I think :) :)

Hi, hoping you will read the announcement completely where they mention more land. :) :)

aunty amber
Nov 22 2009, 05:55 PM
cool go out of town for the weekend and come back to find that I can reach new levels.... yay

Tony D
Nov 22 2009, 05:56 PM
Hi, hoping you will read the announcement completely where they mention more land. :) :)

So what do you reckon T45 - Less items or more land ?:)

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 06:04 PM
Is it true that Farm Town soon will no longer be accessible from Facebook? I got a notice informing me that no more contact from Farmville will be made on Facebook.
What exactly did the message say? Either you misunderstood a Facebook error message, or it's a hoax.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 06:05 PM
Hello has anyone else received a message from people that to cut a pastes a message to show that your are a active farmer? I just wondering if this was a chain letter or for real.

Pink2009
Nov 22 2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the good news! I wish you will come up with new bigger land soon...

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 06:07 PM
I noted a problem now. When harvesting a crop for someone I keep getting the error message "blank crop is not ready to harvest". OK I'm harvesting so obviously it is ready. I notice this realy slows game play down.
Either you clicked the same crop twice, or you clicked a crop that someone else had already clicked.

ninzy
Nov 22 2009, 06:08 PM
I was actually surprise to see the new tools.. Im lovin my farm now...

teethtolaw
Nov 22 2009, 06:09 PM
I think I uninstalled my Farm Town app. Don't know how to get it back! help

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 06:09 PM

Levels 1 - 34: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2659094&postcount=14

Levels 35 - 60: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2645454&postcount=1

And PLEASE put the mansion back to level 34. There are SO MANY people who have been working towards that and now you've changed the rules midstream.
The rules haven't changed at all. The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

Nadine
Nov 22 2009, 06:11 PM

On your Facebook page, go to:

Settings
Privacy Settings
Applications
Settings
Scroll down to the bottom to where you see "Blocked Applications"
Click Remove. This will unblock it.

cindy l commisso
Nov 22 2009, 06:13 PM
hello,
Loving the additonal levels, The feed back I'm getting is people are starting to again work thier farms, of which is exciting in itself. I have no complaints. They said they were gonna give us storage and they did, they said more levels and they did. So I'm sure before we know it we will get more land also, at least i hope so.
As for any problems with coins and gettig exp they work all that out also. Seems to be working fine. I'm at level 60 now and looking forward to working my way up to the top. Going to make some addtional changes but again its the land thing....
Well thanks again for all the changes. You are all doing great. Much appreciated.

Cindy

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 06:26 PM
If you reinstall it, you should find that you are right where you left off.

Joy Whitley Lowry
Nov 22 2009, 06:36 PM
What is now the highest level? Also, I keep losing poins.

jagawar
Nov 22 2009, 06:36 PM
When are the animals going to be worth having it would be great to harvest them too such as milk, beef,eggs, ham bacon, otherwise they just take up valuable space..

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 06:38 PM
highest level is 60.

Liony
Nov 22 2009, 06:52 PM
I was on Level 28, now down to 24. I keep losing points and coins.
Now I can't plow my own farm!!!!!
What is going on?
I have cleared the history and cache but it still happens.
All day today I haver been trying to plow my farm and I can't.

What can be done to sort this out?
Liony

gweniew
Nov 22 2009, 06:55 PM
BALONEY - YOU DID NOT MAKE THINGS EQUAL! I was one level away from buying my mansion, and I've been slogging through the other boring levels to get there and NOW I'M FOUR LEVELS AWAY! What kind of nonsense is this anyway?????????????

KellyOCF
Nov 22 2009, 06:57 PM
Just a note to thank you for all the new and improved things we received! Much appreciated and it's renewed my addiction to the game! 60 here I come! Thanks!

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 07:00 PM
I was one level away from buying my mansion, and I've been slogging through the other boring levels to get there and NOW I'M FOUR LEVELS AWAY!
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

deborah2001
Nov 22 2009, 07:27 PM
I keep losing points. I plowed a farm and had 138638 points. went home and lost points. this happened twice. I now have less points then when I started earlier.

curlytop
Nov 22 2009, 07:39 PM
I think it is very unfair to put things in the store, like the pink cars, and the only way you can get them is with farm town cash, you have a blue pickup truck that can be bought with coins, why not have at least one car that can be bought with coins. This helps everyone to be able to get things they want...thank you

curlytop
Nov 22 2009, 07:41 PM
I just plowed two fields, worked hard, came back to my farm and boom.....less points, working myself to the bone for nothing...at this rate i will never get to the next level or be able to buy things at higher levels, please, fix this problem.....

moscan
Nov 22 2009, 07:45 PM
love the new tweeks... would love to be able to expand further... amazing to have got to the max would love to grow more loll...

thanks again..

MissSophie
Nov 22 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm still losing my gifts. Now it will let me put them in my gifts storage, but when I try to use them, they disappear. I don't want to lose the new trees, Please, someone, HELP!!!

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 07:58 PM
I'm still losing my gifts. Now it will let me put them in my gifts storage, but when I try to use them, they disappear. I don't want to lose the new trees, Please, someone, HELP!!!

do you have Show Trees checked??????

sjwoods
Nov 22 2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks for all the great changes, but I do seem to have a problem viewing my farm. The items surrounding the farm like name of farm and the browser buttons are not all showing up. It looks as though the hold where the game should fit is too small. Please help!!

MissSophie
Nov 22 2009, 08:03 PM
DUH! Yes! I feel so "stupid". I have them. Thank You!!!

PapaWayne
Nov 22 2009, 08:08 PM
When harvesting or plowing on another's farm, the game stops increasing the Coin and/or EXP counters, although the work will be completed for the farm owner. This has been going on since the upgrade. No problems on my own farm, only on others. Manual save, nothing else seems to correct it.

I tried Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari with same results.

Kimmie1959
Nov 22 2009, 08:14 PM
I am a little ticked off. I was almost to the end of level 34 now I am at the beginning at level 60 and feel like I have to start all over again.

dgoudge
Nov 22 2009, 08:15 PM
Great additions!!

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 08:16 PM
I am a little ticked off. I was almost to the end of level 34 now I am at the beginning at level 60 and feel like I have to start all over again.

you are probably the only person that feels that way. i have seen soo many people complaining they want new levels.

Glibble
Nov 22 2009, 08:29 PM
I'm having trouble with my gifts. They are not showing up when I use them. I've lost my willow trees, cherry blossom trees and dogwood trees. Not only do they not show up when I use them, they are no longer in my gifts.

PapaWayne
Nov 22 2009, 08:30 PM
I've lost EXP and Coin both working someone else's farm, never on my own. But I'm getting tired of doing so much 'charity' work since the new upgrade came in. I guess we should just be happy it's not REAL $$ - our money - falling thru the cracks. Would appreciate warning (ala FarmVille) though, and some estimate of when if will be fixed.

Glibble
Nov 22 2009, 08:33 PM
I'm also losing my trees and gifts. Don't know what's wrong. They don't show up and they are no longer in the gift box.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 08:36 PM
I'm having trouble with my gifts. They are not showing up when I use them. I've lost my willow trees, cherry blossom trees and dogwood trees. Not only do they not show up when I use them, they are no longer in my gifts.
Make sure you don't have "show trees" turned off in your preferences (wrench/spanner icon in upper left of game screen).

Glibble
Nov 22 2009, 08:38 PM
Thank you, I should have know it was something so simple. Thank you again

SunnyD
Nov 22 2009, 08:39 PM

I did also get the same message and it was when I logged into Farmtown this morning I didn't think to copy paste it.. It's not a message but a log in page you get when you first login to FarmTown.... So I can't believe that is a hoax. Another neighbor of mine also got the message sorry neither of us copied it....

It was pertaining to Email from farmtown no longer being handled through facebook.....

Glibble
Nov 22 2009, 08:40 PM
The orange trees were all there, they don't disappear, so I need to really pay attention.

Tony D
Nov 22 2009, 08:41 PM

Have you read post #923 ?

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 08:48 PM
I did also get the same message and it was when I logged into Farmtown this morning I didn't think to copy paste it.. It's not a message but a log in page you get when you first login to FarmTown.... So I can't believe that is a hoax. Another neighbor of mine also got the message sorry neither of us copied it....

It was pertaining to Email from farmtown no longer being handled through facebook.....

THIS one is a phishing scam. DO NOT put your info into that page!!!!

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 08:50 PM
Have you read post #923 ?

Yup! See post #934. ;)

Dezerai
Nov 22 2009, 08:50 PM
I haven't had trouble with the trees/gifts yet, but I did notice today that I didn't get the coins for harvesting someones field :(

wolfonnie
Nov 22 2009, 08:54 PM
how long before a land upgrade we have hearing about it for a long time when will it happen!!!hopeful before Christmas would make a awsome present with all the goodies !!!

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 08:54 PM
how long before a land upgrade we have hearing about it for a long time when will it happen!!!hopeful before Christmas would make a awsome present with all the goodies !!!

Soon ;)

Tony D
Nov 22 2009, 08:58 PM

Anon......... :)

sewcindy
Nov 22 2009, 09:11 PM
What level number do you need to reach 60??

SunnyD
Nov 22 2009, 09:21 PM
THIS one is a phishing scam. DO NOT put your info into that page!!!!

Wow thanks for letting me know... I let my neighbors know also i gave them a link to the page here you sent.... thanks again. man this world is so full of jerks....

Tiffanytwirl
Nov 22 2009, 09:32 PM
Are we getting the "more land" option soon or not? It would be nice to know as I would love to get some of the new stuff but don't have room and don't want to get rid of my present stuff. Too much to store too so are we please????

MargefromTN
Nov 22 2009, 09:33 PM
Just wanted to say thank you...was offline for four days...and could not believe all the new goodies and changes. Thank you.

And I expect that there are going to be some rough edges in every major roll out... the coders have outdone themselves

Tiffanytwirl
Nov 22 2009, 09:37 PM
Hunter devries

Your son needs to "UN" hide his buildings???

dianna1225
Nov 22 2009, 09:40 PM
Love the new levels and the new items. Have just one problem. When i harvest i do get my coins and they do not change that is a good thing. Now my poins come and they go. I may make 350 points plowing and it registers but when i either go bak to the mkt or my farm points are deducted. One time I lost all the points i made plus another 25. When will this glitch be fixed. thanks

infiniteWolf
Nov 22 2009, 09:41 PM
I like the new things for farmtown, I like they have 60 levels but I was at level 34, with roughly 300,000 exps. now i jumped 23 levels and sit at level 57 with the same amount of exps. so it sits now i have to work to get to the final three levels (no big deal). Just feels like i was ripped off 23 levels. they could have made the exps alot more to get to the new levels so took longer to get them. Now we will have to wait to get even more levels for the ones that jumped so many.

janie2002
Nov 22 2009, 09:42 PM
Thank you so much for adding you items

Thank you especially for my white picket fences and the new manor! Now I have something to look forward to reaching level 59 (or is it 60) to buy it, perhaps even sell my 5 red mansions and buy the new ones in their place! The white picket fence is the greatest item for me.

I do need land, but I will not complain. I am very greatful and thankful for all the levels you added including the beautiful trees.

Janie

Country Gal Angel
Nov 22 2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff! :)

tammyjohgp
Nov 22 2009, 09:56 PM
Just want to say thank you for all the hard work on making farm town so much fun and for all the new things. Can't wait to see what is for Christmas and for winter (they are two different things) hehehe would like to have two farms and more room to farm on. so had to add that :-)

Buddy's Mom
Nov 22 2009, 10:10 PM
I was at a wedding away from my computer and zap the world changed! Thanks guys it is really tremendous. I am having a problem with xps. I worked for someone, got over 400 pts, went home and lost almost all of them. Hope you fix this soon.

fossillady
Nov 22 2009, 10:12 PM
Is anyone else have trouble signing in. I keep getting the Error Saving Data button. I have tried to refresh and signed out and back in. Any help would be appreciated.

SunnyD
Nov 22 2009, 10:15 PM
I love the Picket fences also.. only problem is there is no gate for either the brown or the white one....... hmmmm look freaky weird using the other gates they just don't fit with these.......

LOA
Nov 22 2009, 10:46 PM
Thank you for all the new stuff, the original crops were getting tired!!! :p

Can we please, please, please, please have more land. :o

I am sure that many of us who have been on level 34 for a long time have no more room for our stuff. I have resorted to intercropping my fields under my trees. My Fields are down to a minimum, cause who needed to work. It was just done to help out my neighbors on lower levels, and have a chance to visit.

Then the new stuff started to be available, much of it quite big (the buildings), so everything got squished some more. The farm became more of a park, rather than a farm. Waterfalls have been built, and hours and hours have been spent creating a 3D effect. They are works of art!! Now the even better stuff that we have asked for all along has become available, but where is it supposed to go? Except for a small patch that I keep out of necessity inorder to be able to move anything around, I am packed as tight as it can go. very few little green open spots are left for anything. shifting stuff has become almost impossible unless I sell the stuff the storage is nice, and helps that quite a bit, Thanks so much for that, however, there are a lot of clicks involved in being able to move stuff into it ie i really don't need to be told that 'it is available in your root cellar icon under storage' After moving 30 things to storage, it becomes a really annoying to do so. Drag and drop would be amazing!!! hint hint ie Cafe World's method of storage.

Anyways, now I need to come out of retirement, and get back to work, but I have to totally rearrange everything. Thousands of trees, and even more flowers have to be moved out to remove the white spaces, to increase productivity, re-plow without the white spaces, and go through the whole process to re-stack it all to intercrop it again. Makes me tired just describing it.

I currently have almost 70 of the new and fancy gifts in my gift box that I haven't been able to unpack cause THERE IS NO ROOM!!! That is not really fair to those of us that have spent countless hours creating our farms, only to have to spend 2 hours for every one put into it to create it inorder to make way for crops again.

This will get tired very quickly, and the interest and popularity will start to decline, cause all the while you are tearing it all up, you cannot even do anymore seeding to move ahead. Where is the fun in that?? I can't even admire all of the REALLY nice new stuff, except to go and look at my gifts in the gift box. What is the point of even having them if I don't have any room to put them out?

While I am on a roll, how many neighbors can I have. I keep having my neighbors taken away, and the method to that maddness is that the ones that I interact with the most are the ones to go first!!! And, I have one neighbor, that EVERY TIME I go to accept a gift from him, it goes straight to loading the game. It only happens with this one neighbor :confused:

So, if you could please, please, please, please give us more land to buy it would be so greatly appreciated... and quickly, if you can, or I for one will lose interest real quickly, and move onto one of the seemingly unlimited number of virtual reality games available these days. I for one could easily fill another lot the size of my current farm, and still be looking for more room.

If you are unable to increase our lot sizes, could we atleast have the option to 'rent' a neighboring plot to pile everything onto to atleast be able to move around to do the reno's

What exactly does the Add Cash and Coins button do? I am scared to click it for fear that it will take my precious few bucks and convert them to coins.

One more thing in regards to our gifts... it would be nice to be able to give a gift to each of your neighbors, or if we re-gift, not to have it count as part of our allowed number of gift giving. I recieve more daily, then I can give out, and that doesn't sit too well, to not be able to reciprocate the gesture of kindness.

Thank you for your time

LOA

stacy.jesseph
Nov 22 2009, 10:52 PM
Are you sure you are not looking at their stats, which would always be printed at the top of the page? Yours would be posted at that bottom of the page. Or, when you go back to your farm, and it really does read the other persons level, have you tried refreshing and seeing if that puts everything right again? Beyone that, you got one on me, don't know what it is! Sorry if none of those suggestions helped.
Stacy

dgoudge
Nov 22 2009, 11:00 PM
Great job guys

Tony D
Nov 22 2009, 11:02 PM
Thank you for all the new stuff, the original crops were getting tired!!! :p

Can we please, please, please, please have more land. :o

I am sure that many of us who have been on level 34 for a long time have no more room for our stuff. I have resorted to intercropping my fields under my trees. My Fields are down to a minimum, cause who needed to work. It was just done to help out my neighbors on lower levels, and have a chance to visit.

Then the new stuff started to be available, much of it quite big (the buildings), so everything got squished some more. The farm became more of a park, rather than a farm. Waterfalls have been built, and hours and hours have been spent creating a 3D effect. They are works of art!! Now the even better stuff that we have asked for all along has become available, but where is it supposed to go? Except for a small patch that I keep out of necessity inorder to be able to move anything around, I am packed as tight as it can go. very few little green open spots are left for anything. shifting stuff has become almost impossible unless I sell the stuff the storage is nice, and helps that quite a bit, Thanks so much for that, however, there are a lot of clicks involved in being able to move stuff into it ie i really don't need to be told that 'it is available in your root cellar icon under storage' After moving 30 things to storage, it becomes a really annoying to do so. Drag and drop would be amazing!!! hint hint ie Cafe World's method of storage.

Anyways, now I need to come out of retirement, and get back to work, but I have to totally rearrange everything. Thousands of trees, and even more flowers have to be moved out to remove the white spaces, to increase productivity, re-plow without the white spaces, and go through the whole process to re-stack it all to intercrop it again. Makes me tired just describing it.

I currently have almost 70 of the new and fancy gifts in my gift box that I haven't been able to unpack cause THERE IS NO ROOM!!! That is not really fair to those of us that have spent countless hours creating our farms, only to have to spend 2 hours for every one put into it to create it inorder to make way for crops again.

This will get tired very quickly, and the interest and popularity will start to decline, cause all the while you are tearing it all up, you cannot even do anymore seeding to move ahead. Where is the fun in that?? I can't even admire all of the REALLY nice new stuff, except to go and look at my gifts in the gift box. What is the point of even having them if I don't have any room to put them out?

While I am on a roll, how many neighbors can I have. I keep having my neighbors taken away, and the method to that maddness is that the ones that I interact with the most are the ones to go first!!! And, I have one neighbor, that EVERY TIME I go to accept a gift from him, it goes straight to loading the game. It only happens with this one neighbor :confused:

So, if you could please, please, please, please give us more land to buy it would be so greatly appreciated... and quickly, if you can, or I for one will lose interest real quickly, and move onto one of the seemingly unlimited number of virtual reality games available these days. I for one could easily fill another lot the size of my current farm, and still be looking for more room.

If you are unable to increase our lot sizes, could we atleast have the option to 'rent' a neighboring plot to pile everything onto to atleast be able to move around to do the reno's

What exactly does the Add Cash and Coins button do? I am scared to click it for fear that it will take my precious few bucks and convert them to coins.

One more thing in regards to our gifts... it would be nice to be able to give a gift to each of your neighbors, or if we re-gift, not to have it count as part of our allowed number of gift giving. I recieve more daily, then I can give out, and that doesn't sit too well, to not be able to reciprocate the gesture of kindness.

Thank you for your time

LOAFeel free to click the add cash/coins button. It just takes you to another page that has options for buying Cash/Coins or getting free Cash/Coins for doing surveys, downloading apps etc..

I believe the maximum amount of neighbours is 80

I have seen some wonderful farms with waterfalls, 3d effects multiple houses etc etc etc. I think that even if they increased land size that people would just want more and more and more. It has to stop somewhere.

As for deleting I like you drag and drop suggestion as the current method is a bit of a pain.

My understanding is that Facebook regulates the number of neighbour interactions not Farm Town

dancingcarl
Nov 22 2009, 11:15 PM
Why don't you allow us more land if you give us more items. I spent months getting my farm where I wanted it. What I would like to do is start another neighboring farm that I own. I would need to grow it from scratch as I did before. The only thing would be that my gifts, cash, coins and XP points would apply to and be shared by both parcels.

This would allow me to spend the millions I earned after reaching level 34 to add other features. Airports, parks, and other decore and uses.

Just a thought but as a programmer with 40 plus years experience this seems like an easy fix to you want be expand your user base and keep older experienced users.

dancingcarl
Nov 22 2009, 11:18 PM
Interesting the forum sees me as a level 1 when I am linked to my level 41 farm.

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 11:30 PM
Interesting the forum sees me as a level 1 when I am linked to my level 41 farm.

it is just a glitch. and more land is coming.

TrinityOaks
Nov 22 2009, 11:32 PM
Just a thought but as a programmer with 40 plus years experience this seems like an easy fix
It's not a programming issue. It's a server load issue. This game has grown far faster than the developers' wildest dreams in just a few short months, and server demand has often reached capacity. They will release the land upgrades AS SOON as they are sure the servers can handle the additional load.

In the first post of this thread, the devs gave a HUGE hint that more land will be available very soon. (They gave us a similar hint a few weeks ago about more levels, and now we have them.)

shelbyz71
Nov 22 2009, 11:52 PM
I do not see a swimming pool that someone else mentioned.....do these upgrades get pushed out in segments or something?
Thanks!

Auntie H
Nov 22 2009, 11:58 PM
I have no complaints. Sure, there were a few glitches, but that happens everywhere. I'm like a kid in a candy store again. Now I feel the need to own a plane. Why, I don't know but it's so cute. What would I do with it? Haven't a clue. Where would I put it? Uhmmm, I'll probably think of something. Same deal with those trucks. I think I need one. I wondered if I really needed that big seeder. Now, not sure why I bothered before we had them. The harvester and the tractor are great when I don't have time to hire others. It is rare to have a place to go and truly lose the sense of time. That's what happens when I go to my farm. Thank you everyone who has anything to do with our new bounty. What fun!!! I do see how kids can get addicted to their games. It's happened to me with Farm Town, my absolute favorite.

Tyler45
Nov 22 2009, 11:59 PM
The swimming pool is under buildings at the very bottom.

Tony D
Nov 23 2009, 12:00 AM
I do not see a swimming pool that someone else mentioned.....do these upgrades get pushed out in segments or something?
Thanks!

It is in the store - Locked till level 58 or 59 from memory.

SirDaywalker
Nov 23 2009, 12:01 AM
:cool:

I'm so excited about all this, I about busted a stitch from recent surgery.
:p

((bat-doobie-thingy))

Mommie Salami
Nov 23 2009, 12:26 AM
:eek: I was visiting my daughter's farm and all of a sudden her level zoomed past mine. Went back to my farm and my level was higher than when I left and my daughters was back to a more reasonable level. What a shock to see it go from 7 to 34!
:D Love the new items! but . . . :( I wish we could buy the old harvestable trees: mango, peach, etc.
:confused: Any chance larger sections of land will become available? I see several people desire it.
Thankx.
mommie salami

jeezlouise
Nov 23 2009, 12:28 AM
I was like on a buzz when I saw my level at 60,,,and went to the store and seen the new things,,just like Christmas,,said to oh,,im so excited :eek:,,waited months for this,,bought a lot,,then ran out of coins,,from millions to a few thousand,,need to work again,,just like starting again,,the game is back,,im loving it,,oh like the wee white rabbits:p

Just like a Lottery winner...lol. Good Luck:)

DuncanT
Nov 23 2009, 01:04 AM
What are the new levels up to and what points are required to level up.
update is great, thanks guys

Tiffanytwirl
Nov 23 2009, 01:25 AM
I would prefer land upgrades to my existing farm over having a second farm. I have so many ideas to make my existing farm a whole thriving town so please consider this. I need a church with a steeple too to put next to my graveyard. Love all the new stuff.... You guys rock and don't let the complainers get to you!

marsha1954
Nov 23 2009, 01:39 AM
I love the changes to Farm Town. I have a beautiful farm thanks to all the improvements. I have one big question and one question I just thought of. :) I have been working on orchards of the original trees - Coconut, Mango, Cherry, Peach, Plum, Pear and Banana - that had to be received as gifts from other Farm Town players. I have nearly all as a 15 count + orchard. My question is related to the new trees showing in the store. How do I go about getting those so I can create orchards of them? I have an Excel sheet I use to help me play Farm Town and it would help me keep up if I knew what I need to do.
Also, any chance we might see the possibility of more land expansion? I hope so but it really is no big deal for me as I am happy with my farm.
Thank you for your time.
Ok I see now now that new trees come to those with patience enough to wait to get to the right level(s). Understood, now. 2d No problem waiting for servers to be strong enough to handle an extremely large amount of land upgrades - yes, I will when can. 3d but not least - KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to those who made Farm Town what it is. I like getting lost in my little fantasy land. Again, thank you. :)

TanyaP
Nov 23 2009, 02:05 AM
thank you, thank you, thank you! you are awesome. you listen to us gripe and complain, then come up with more things for us. God bless all of you!

ROLLON2
Nov 23 2009, 02:49 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

Thanks

--Raul

Thats all good Raul but when are you planning to expand more land? Maybe like 26x26 and 28x28 oh better yet 32x32 but only when you hit 60 and its 100 farmcash or 3 million. Hmmm..

izzyc
Nov 23 2009, 03:22 AM
that's all great but i haven't been able to get into my farm for nearly a week and just get the Xlink error message. How do i fix this. please help it's getting really old now, all my crops have died and i want to play!!!!

Mishy
Nov 23 2009, 04:22 AM
Thats all good Raul but when are you planning to expand more land? Maybe like 26x26 and 28x28 oh better yet 32x32 but only when you hit 60 and its 100 farmcash or 3 million. Hmmm..

Good lord! You quote Raul entire post & then ask about land expansion??? I think you should read Raul post again...paying particular attention to the last couple of lines. You do know how to read between the lines, right??

msparanoid
Nov 23 2009, 04:47 AM
thanks for the new updates but im having problems, i keep getting connecting to maintown frame w19 eg and then nothing else happens, also when in market i get hired and accept and i dont go anywhere it just freezes and says wait im busy, several others having the same problem, have cleared caches and browsing history and im wondering is there anything else i can do as i need to be able to work to earn coins, loving farmtown and need this problem sorted asap

Little Lainie
Nov 23 2009, 05:20 AM
Hello Raul!!!! Farm Town is the best and most innovative game. Got to 34 and the mansion, and renovated. Now I am working in the market place again for points. All the new stuff in the store is GREAT. Love it all. I was playing on Farmville, but no comparison as far as I am concerned.
My biggest concern is: LAND (bigger lots) to buy. I can't fit much else. Heard buzz that this would be coming. Is this true? Just want to get the facts straight so I can continue to enjoy the best game. Hopefully, you will be able to let me know. I don't want to have to put the beautiful new things in storage. lol;)
Farmer/Resort Owner and concerned citizen of Farm Town.

felicitycoombs
Nov 23 2009, 05:32 AM
can some one tell me y i am still on 34 plz with xp at 1834082 plz

you need to read the special thread in the help section for people whose upgrade did not happen correctly

farmer snow
Nov 23 2009, 06:02 AM
I hope land expansion is next after the maintenance. pls expand our farm.. ^_^

sarahsunny
Nov 23 2009, 06:45 AM
Honestly , this game has ****** me off , I played for months hours and hours, to get my mansion , get to level 34 and over 3million in the bank, I go on holidays, come back and i cant buy my dam mansion... so DISAPPOINTED and gutted why

Italian Granddad
Nov 23 2009, 06:54 AM
I would love to see all the improvements but I can't get past the "loading user" stage. Upgraded my flash component, clear my cache....what else?

I would love to get back to the game, please.

Thanks

Mishy
Nov 23 2009, 06:57 AM
Hello Raul!!!! Farm Town is the best and most innovative game. Got to 34 and the mansion, and renovated. Now I am working in the market place again for points. All the new stuff in the store is GREAT. Love it all. I was playing on Farmville, but no comparison as far as I am concerned.
My biggest concern is: LAND (bigger lots) to buy. I can't fit much else. Heard buzz that this would be coming. Is this true? Just want to get the facts straight so I can continue to enjoy the best game. Hopefully, you will be able to let me know. I don't want to have to put the beautiful new things in storage. lol;)
Farmer/Resort Owner and concerned citizen of Farm Town.

Lainie...If I may...

Originally Posted by Raul

“….And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)”

That means, by the above snippet of a quote, there is land on the way. If you want to read the entire post, you'll find it right here as quoted by someone else a page or 2 back or in announcements, I think

Mishy
Nov 23 2009, 06:59 AM
Honestly , this game has ****** me off , I played for months hours and hours, to get my mansion , get to level 34 and over 3million in the bank, I go on holidays, come back and i cant buy my dam mansion... so DISAPPOINTED and gutted why

What's your exp?? It is still 150000 exp for the mansion.

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 07:06 AM

The mansion is still available at 150,000. Whether it be level 34 or 41. :rolleyes:

sarahsunny
Nov 23 2009, 07:06 AM
Level 38 and 120762 points but a week ago i should of bought the mansion coz i had the points and coins

LoreneC
Nov 23 2009, 07:12 AM
Level 38 and 120762 points but a week ago i should of bought the mansion coz i had the points and coins

The mansion has always required 150,000 xps to purchase whether it is called level 34 or 41. Do you mean you lost almost 30,000 in xps playing?

Daone469
Nov 23 2009, 07:14 AM
Okay now not only are xp points vanishing as of yesterday I can't work at neighbors farms either. Dang it you do great improvements then find some other way to mess things up. I am not going to play if I don't see the point of wasting my time for no xp points, no cash, no bigger land to buy, game timing out all the time, an other things that don't work.

sarahsunny
Nov 23 2009, 07:16 AM
game sucks , i am not playing anymore , i have lost too many coins and interest now

sarahsunny
Nov 23 2009, 07:19 AM
seriously i have lost too much time and coins . I have lost interest

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 07:20 AM
game sucks , i am not playing anymore , i have lost too many coins and interest now

no need to make a post about. just exit quietly.. stage left lol ;)

Rebekah-Ann
Nov 23 2009, 07:20 AM
You surely know how to keep our facebook addiction going:p
Thank you for all your dedication and hard work!!!

I request a South-African flag for my farm please... xxx

Take care!!

krbrown2000
Nov 23 2009, 07:39 AM
Sorry if this has been asked. It's hard to read through 100 pages of posts! I did look at the original announcement and didn't see it.

But anyone know what the top level is now?

Just curious...need to know what to aim for!!

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 07:39 AM
Sorry if this has been asked. It's hard to read through 100 pages of posts! I did look at the original announcement and didn't see it.

But anyone know what the top level is now?

Just curious...need to know what to aim for!!

60 is the highest level.

grumby36
Nov 23 2009, 07:42 AM
Good bye :rolleyes:

bonkioti
Nov 23 2009, 07:45 AM
The real estate office does not seem to be working...are there any plans to fix it so we can upgrade our land and increase our lots?

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 07:46 AM
The real estate office does not seem to be working...are there any plans to fix it so we can upgrade our land and increase our lots?

they have not released anymore land. if you are past level 25 then you have all the land and the realtor office is not broken.