PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Karpervissertje
Nov 23 2009, 07:50 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEVELOPERS!!!

Proud to be a Farm Town farmer!

Patiently waiting for some more land now...

2manycats
Nov 23 2009, 07:56 AM
Love the new stuff, the game is even more fun now.

Any chance of some more new crop trees in a future release? Would love to have mulberry trees and nut trees (walnut, pecan, almond, hazelnut....) as an option. :-) (more land would be cool too)

Jazzii
Nov 23 2009, 08:21 AM
I am having a problem with my xp points disappearing. I worked a farm this morning(Monday nov 23) and had xp of 106984. when i went back to the marketplace...i was down over 300 to 106606. this has happened several times over the past couple of days.i have stayed on the farms i've worked until my avatar was done and all load lines cleared. I have saved my data intermittently throughout my sessions....nothing works. Please help

Damejoanne
Nov 23 2009, 08:41 AM
I love the changes - makes the game interesting again but would really like some more land. I either have to not have homes and other goodies in order to have crops or have no crops in order to have a home and other goodies. Thanks for helping us have this problem. I do enjoy level 43 so much more than being stuck at 34.

mlo03063
Nov 23 2009, 08:49 AM
Where is the listing of all the changes. ie: new EX points and levels. I've looked high and low. It WAS here before now I can't find it. lol
love the new stuff btw. need more land to put it all on. hahaha

~Farmer Tom~
Nov 23 2009, 08:50 AM
I know this is temporary, but for those that are above level 34, our experience bars telling us how far we have to go to obtain the next level are not working. My daughters account does work but she is at level 32 and hasn't reached the new levels yet.

Hopefully this will get fixed as Im sure its not that tough of a fix, just hasnt been added to the code yet.

I also want to add that I think of the big updates you have done, this one by far has gone the smoothest of all. Congrats, you have outdone yourselves this time;)

nhicks27
Nov 23 2009, 08:54 AM
they have not released anymore land. if you are past level 25 then you have all the land and the realtor office is not broken.

If you read what they wrote at the end of the post where they added more crops and levels they said that we would be needing more land now also. And they put a smiley face. Which means eventually they will be adding more land. Sad part for me though I am on level 60 which sadly means I am getting to the end of the game.....boo hoo. I have enjoyed it greatly. If at all FARMTOWN please add more levels then 60.

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 08:57 AM
If you read what they wrote at the end of the post where they added more crops and levels they said that we would be needing more land now also. And they put a smiley face. Which means eventually they will be adding more land. Sad part for me though I am on level 60 which sadly means I am getting to the end of the game.....boo hoo. I have enjoyed it greatly. If at all FARMTOWN please add more levels then 60.

Yes i know that.. you don't need to tell me that.. i am at level 60 too, but still happy with the game.

makytaja
Nov 23 2009, 08:58 AM
I received a message this morning from "Daniel" asking that I copy and paste to others. The message was "send message to all your friends by 11/29/09 and we would have 325,000 green farm cash". Did not pass message to others.

loureen mccormick
Nov 23 2009, 08:59 AM
love all the new options, thx! what about the more land issue? why can't we turn some items?

IDY
Nov 23 2009, 09:12 AM
Please please more land

stargaazer88
Nov 23 2009, 09:14 AM
Guys, great job. love the new levels and moving up quicker!!! Love all the new items. Can we but more land?? Thanks for the great game!:D

cindy l commisso
Nov 23 2009, 09:19 AM
Hello,

Now that the updates have been made How many levels are there now.

Thank you
Cindy

bemidjibelle
Nov 23 2009, 09:31 AM
Is there any way you could please let us change farm coins into cash? I refuse to pay real money for the cash, but have over 7,000,000 coins and want to buy many of the new things that are only available if you have alot of cash. Could you have an exchange for us, so that we could turn our coins into cash if we wanted to? It is no fun just to buy the cash with real money.... it would be great if we could exchange. Thanks!

reichertv
Nov 23 2009, 09:32 AM
How come when I do harvesting and plowing on other farms the system may pay me for the first 2 rows and then there's nothing. When it comes to plowing it gives me a point for every 5 squares I plow. This has been since the changes have been made.

mst
Nov 23 2009, 09:39 AM
There is so much new things on farmtown that will keep me busy for a while just in planting etc. Thanks so much.

yeslori
Nov 23 2009, 09:42 AM
they have not released anymore land. if you are past level 25 then you have all the land and the realtor office is not broken.

You should then get a message that you are not able to purchase land or see that instead of the stupid guy just doesnt do anything making u think that he's broken n more land is avail....like b4 u could see that at 25 you couldnt buy more land n then added to everything but that...kinda weird

AngelBaby118
Nov 23 2009, 09:50 AM
Love all the new additions!! I've been addicted to this game for awhile and now even more!!! Great job!!!
Just one question....any idea when we'll be able to expand??? LoL I was out of room before all the new stuff now I defintly need more room.

Thanks!!!! :)

shanny6
Nov 23 2009, 09:59 AM
Love the new stuff but when are we gonna be able to purchase bigger land? I have to delete stuff just so i can add the new stuff ggggrrrr

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 10:03 AM
You should then get a message that you are not able to purchase land or see that instead of the stupid guy just doesnt do anything making u think that he's broken n more land is avail....like b4 u could see that at 25 you couldnt buy more land n then added to everything but that...kinda weird

The message doesn't pop up. How much clearer can you get that you can't buy anymore land without James telling you????? :rolleyes:

trvsstinnett
Nov 23 2009, 10:18 AM
We want more land expansions!! There ARE alot of things we can buy for the amount of room we have so make bigger farms!!

chantellynn21
Nov 23 2009, 10:19 AM
yes hi, so I dont' know where I would post this, but I was wondering at what level will I be able to buy more trees then apple, organes, pine and lemon trees. I'm level 40 not and the rest are still locked. I'd also like to know if somewho someone could fix my gift box. it keeps saying there are things in it when there aren't. thanks

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 10:20 AM
yes hi, so I dont' know where I would post this, but I was wondering at what level will I be able to buy more trees then apple, organes, pine and lemon trees. I'm level 40 not and the rest are still locked. I'd also like to know if somewho someone could fix my gift box. it keeps saying there are things in it when there aren't. thanks

Read this

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

celty
Nov 23 2009, 10:21 AM
we need more land expansions...too much stuff and not alot of room...gets boring

tropicalgirl
Nov 23 2009, 10:25 AM
With all the new stuff- I need more land to have room to purchase it--- I am full up on my farm and have gone to planting under my mansion and other buildings---I just do not have room enough-- thankis for considering -- more land for purchase

Mokie
Nov 23 2009, 10:30 AM
Mokie Level 60 Green Mogul

Thank you for this new update, and for unlocking new levels; This is great!
FarmTown is the best of all the farming games available on FaceBook.
How high do the new levels go to now? Hmmmm... I wonder?

TrinityOaks
Nov 23 2009, 10:39 AM
Honestly , this game has ****** me off , I played for months hours and hours, to get my mansion , get to level 34 and over 3million in the bank, I go on holidays, come back and i cant buy my dam mansion... so DISAPPOINTED and gutted why

The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

DARLENEW
Nov 23 2009, 10:40 AM
luv luv luv the new upgrades!!! way to go devs!

TrinityOaks
Nov 23 2009, 10:42 AM
I received a message this morning from "Daniel" asking that I copy and paste to others. The message was "send message to all your friends by 11/29/09 and we would have 325,000 green farm cash". Did not pass message to others.

It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. DO NOT pass it on to others! Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.

TrinityOaks
Nov 23 2009, 10:44 AM
You should then get a message that you are not able to purchase land
That's a great idea! Please feel free to post it in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, where it will be most likely to get the attention of the developers. The best place to post it would be in this thread:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1030

STROOPEWAFFELS
Nov 23 2009, 10:49 AM
Ok we were told to complain about people not getting paid for harvesting or plowing, what about when I hire some one, and watch them totally harvest my field, I go to cash in my crops come back to my farm and what do I see 3/4 of my sugar cane still there:confused: now what do I do??????????:confused:

STROOPEWAFFELS
Nov 23 2009, 10:51 AM
With all the new stuff- I need more land to have room to purchase it--- I am full up on my farm and have gone to planting under my mansion and other buildings---I just do not have room enough-- thankis for considering -- more land for purchase

I totally agree with U,,, I think they said they can not give us more land cos the game will keep Crashing, something to do with needing a better or bigger server ??? with all these extra things I would want another 24x24 added to my already 24x24 ohhhhhhhhhhhh the fun I could have .....:D

Duncanidaho
Nov 23 2009, 11:25 AM
Many thanks for all the upgrades in this amazing game. However I have a little request:I´m from Dominican Republic and I would like to have our flag in the game. Please add that.

random77777
Nov 23 2009, 11:51 AM
Love love love all the new things. Genius!!!!

Since the new upgrade planting crops are vanishing. Last night I planted my field full of crops. This morning, only a few squares were planted with the rest being just plowed ground again. It happened on my mom's farm yesterday too. She planted hundreds of beats and when she came back a few hours later, no crops had been planted. Just thought I'd let you know.

~Jenn

yaayaa
Nov 23 2009, 11:52 AM
Really love all the new upgrades!! However, I had to plant my entire fields twice (charged both times) before they would remain. The first time they just completely disappeared when I went to refresh. This has never happened to me before. I had cleared my chache/cookies etc. Any help would be appreciated.

MINDY1979
Nov 23 2009, 11:52 AM
I love how, even though we just had a major update with tons of new stuff and higher levels, people are still complaining!! You should be thanking the devs instead of demanding more stuff already. Do you think it is easy to make more land?? We already have storage (way better than farmvilles) more levels (which people have been demanding) more crops with different harvest times (which people were demanding) and more stuff to decorate with (which people were demanding) yet you are still complaing and demanding more stuff! You dont pay to play this game, and they constantly update and give us what we want, so just sit down, thank the dev's and shut the heck up until we get our extra land, which i am sure they are working very hard to give us!

So, thank you devs, for all your hard work. I love the new crops, decorations and the fact that i went from a level 31 to a 35! You guys rock my socks!

MINDY1979
Nov 23 2009, 11:53 AM
many thanks for all the upgrades in this amazing game. However i have a little request:i´m from dominican republic and i would like to have our flag in the game. Please add that.

there is a thread for flag request. Post in there, not on here.

MINDY1979
Nov 23 2009, 11:54 AM
we need more land expansions...too much stuff and not alot of room...gets boring

you sound very ungrateful!

MINDY1979
Nov 23 2009, 11:57 AM
i am a little ticked off. I was almost to the end of level 34 now i am at the beginning at level 60 and feel like i have to start all over again.

are you serious?? Cos that was one of the most stupid things i have ever read! You do realize that you got a bunch of farmcash for leveling up all those times, right??

bbingo1
Nov 23 2009, 11:58 AM
I need help please?? Ever since they changed farmtown I can get on at home but I can't get on at work....it says:"error saving data. error XLINK. Click the green tick to reload game"....I can't seem to get anything to work...can anyone help??? I click on the green tick and another screen comes up with the identical error. Thanks in advance for any help!

MINDY1979
Nov 23 2009, 11:59 AM
when are the animals going to be worth having it would be great to harvest them too such as milk, beef,eggs, ham bacon, otherwise they just take up valuable space..

if you dont want to use up "valuable space" then get rid of your animals. Be grateful for what they have given us for free and quit complaining!

Lupi
Nov 23 2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks so much for the update. I had stopped playing for a while and I came back to find all these lovely new seeds and other stuff. Brilliant! :-)

fayblessed
Nov 23 2009, 12:02 PM
how come, when someone harvest my crops they....are still there....and have to keep doing it......even when we refresh......?????????????????

auburnrain
Nov 23 2009, 12:08 PM
You guys made my day when I came home from works sunday morning and i came in to farmtown and saw all the new things....Soooo, whena re we gonna get more land lol??? I need lots of it...thanks for all the hard work you ahve put into this game...I just love it and will keep playing it..thanks again..
Tara

ACE91806
Nov 23 2009, 12:09 PM
I Love the new additions to the game...It has made it so much more fun and has givin' us a lot more options when it come to our farm...But I have a question How come the new trees look so much more fake than the other ones...When I add them to my farm they look kind of funny.....

ozone
Nov 23 2009, 12:11 PM
I,m new but I was at level 35 over 5 million and getting ready to buy manision the change came i was,nt informed and now still at same level but no chage my friends at same level moved way up why did i get left behind

Granny T
Nov 23 2009, 12:12 PM
Love the update, especially the new crops, it was getting pretty boring so it's nice to have variety. Any possibility for enlarging my farm again? Thanks

TrinityOaks
Nov 23 2009, 12:15 PM
I,m new but I was at level 35 over 5 million and getting ready to buy manision the change came i was,nt informed and now still at same level but no chage my friends at same level moved way up why did i get left behind

The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

Daisy42
Nov 23 2009, 12:22 PM
You updated farm town but you forgot to put where you can buy more land? It has been a week, and no one can buy more property!:eek:

QUOTE=Raul;2641618]Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul[/QUOTE]

Daisy42
Nov 23 2009, 12:24 PM
Why can't we buy more property! Everyone is waiting and it has been a week!

annstarling
Nov 23 2009, 12:36 PM
hi their i was wondering if u could tell me why im not getting my cions when im harvesting on other peoples farms.This has been going on for 3 days now and i have lost hundreds of cions .I love doing farm town but this starting 2 bug the live out of me.Please can u tell me how 2 put this right or do somthing 2 fix it:

jdrangers
Nov 23 2009, 12:39 PM
It's nice to see new items, new levels............but now I REALLY need more farm, lol. Please let us expand.

Juan Valdez568
Nov 23 2009, 12:42 PM
Feeling lost without sufficient control of variables :):eek:

MarshaH
Nov 23 2009, 01:14 PM
THANK YOU for EVERYTHING! I had begun to lose interest, but my motivation is back. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to more land and/or additional adjoining farms, but I'm sure you are working on it. And I am still hoping for a couple more choices of evergreen trees -- maybe one day? Thanks again, wonderful Farm Town developers!

carmenfarmin'
Nov 23 2009, 01:23 PM
oh well it's just a game but a marvelous one :) I like the fact that I was at level 31 and then with no effort became a green wizard at level 34. But I like going slow. I can wait patiently till level 60 or whatever.

IDY
Nov 23 2009, 01:27 PM
What time scale will the bigger farms be available please

lulu836
Nov 23 2009, 01:46 PM
Are the developers aware of the problems that exist with losing xp and coin? If so what is being done about it. If not please ask the moderators to send you ALL the forum posts about this problem.

Even a beta if published is expected to increase in usability not decrease as is happening now.

Some game players have hung up their overalls until the problem is fixed. Other go to great lengths to try to work around the problem. And some continue to play oblivious to what is happening. I fall into the first category and will stay there until those problems are solved.

Yes it's just a game........yes it clearly states that any game participant is a beta tester. I'm afraid your "beta pool" is slowly but surely dwindlng day by day.

TrinityOaks
Nov 23 2009, 01:49 PM
Why can't we buy more property! Everyone is waiting and it has been a week!

The developers will release the land upgrades as soon as they are sure the servers can handle the additional load, and NOT BEFORE! Be patient. :D

lesleyfb
Nov 23 2009, 02:08 PM
Love the new stuff but when are we gonna be able to purchase bigger land? I have to delete stuff just so i can add the new stuff ggggrrrr

Why delete? Just, put some things in storage. I put my mansion in storage for a while.

phantomnalle
Nov 23 2009, 02:10 PM
How did I go from Level 31 to 34, without doing anything? And I thought the red mansion was available at 34, now it's 41...not too happy about that!

They updated the number of required points to get to each level. you will find that you still need 150,000 XP to get the mansion. just the number of the level changed - not how many points needed.

Giggsy55
Nov 23 2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks so much!!!!!!

lol what is this?

mikiluvr3
Nov 23 2009, 02:17 PM
I have lost many many many plowed and harvested fields. I am not getting and XP or coins. How can I get them back.. So many issues, I am ready to quit. Today I try to move the screen to harvest or plow and it moves right back almost making it impossible. WHEN can I expect things to be fixed? FB has many issues that I am tired of dealing with.
:mad:

Giggsy55
Nov 23 2009, 02:18 PM
with all the new goodies on offer - where do we put them - lol
absolutely fantastic app, taken the world by storm, genius you guys, have a great Christmas

RWood
Nov 23 2009, 02:34 PM
when im at the realtors office it wont bring up the menu so that i can buy more land.

missmix48
Nov 23 2009, 02:34 PM
That's good. But I want to know if I can use a harvester and tractor to work for other people.

margaretr5
Nov 23 2009, 02:35 PM
Where can i find the list of the new levels and the number of points needed etc?

LoreneC
Nov 23 2009, 02:37 PM
That's good. But I want to know if I can use a harvester and tractor to work for other people.

No you can not.

royjenny
Nov 23 2009, 02:42 PM
love the pink car and love
what you have done i really want to know about the plowing points lol i know i am likley nowhere near where i am surpose to be asking about this i am having fun any ways keep up the good work

itsmylife1067@yahoo.com
Nov 23 2009, 02:45 PM
Love all the new upgrades, great game. I am a level 40 now, and was wondering if you had the level numbers when the new trees are unlocked, because they are all still locked in my marketplace.
Thanks,
Michelle

bgjc1995
Nov 23 2009, 03:01 PM
I want to thank everyone who gave us all these nice new things to buy and send people. I love the dogwood tree, and can't wait for friends to send me some. I also love the fact you decreased the XP points needed to get to the higher levels. I'm looking forward to seeing a new data sheet on the levels.

Uncle Jim
Nov 23 2009, 03:22 PM
Thank you SO much for the new plants! And thank you SO much for the bump in grade... (Went from a 34 to a 43). I LOVE the new seeds, as well. I am so PUMPED about our NEW FarmTown. So, me being a multi-millionaire, and all... Where am I gonna' put all these new trees and stuff? I'm having to do away with crop space to place ornamental trees. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new ornamental trees, it's just that I have nowhere to put them. I want to EXPAND MY FARM! And I want to be able to hide the fall trees like the other trees.
OH! And one more thing... Thank you SO much for the new 12 hour crops! I've been pushing for this for months!
LTA... Uncle Jim

PS...

Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above,
Don't fence me in.
Let me ride through the wide open country that I love,
Don't fence me in.
Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze,
And listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees,
Send me off forever but I ask you please,
Don't fence me in. :D

shareprosperity
Nov 23 2009, 03:40 PM
I agree that there is too much stuff for such a small land! I cannot fit everything into the storage so that I can rearrange my farm because there is not enough storage space. I went to the realtor's office to purchase a bigger land but the option did not pop up as usual. Since you added more levels, are you going to create bigger land options soon?!? Pleeeeease?

Miss Margie
Nov 23 2009, 03:48 PM
Thank You, Thank You!! I love the new levels, and items!! I was getting discouraged because I had so many coins, and nothing new to buy with them, and seemed like all the time spent trying to gain xp in level 34 wasnt going anywhere fast!! I am SO HAPPY NOW! Time to re-arrange, and go shopping! Thanks for the fun!

Huckleberry Brian
Nov 23 2009, 04:44 PM
everybody please stop asking about more land! if you knew how to take a hint from the first message in this thread then you would be safe to assume theyre adding more land.

"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul"

right there... the wink!

Uncle Jim
Nov 23 2009, 04:54 PM
and by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

thanks

--raul

OK, OK already! WHEN?

Tony D
Nov 23 2009, 05:03 PM
Sooooo... What does that mean, exactly? We're not mind readers!
I would suggest it means they are going to do one of the following:-

A) increase land availability

B) reduce the number of items

C) have a good laugh at our expense :p

Huckleberry Brian
Nov 23 2009, 05:05 PM
I would suggest it means they are going to do one of the following:-

A) increase land availability

B) reduce the number of items

C) have a good laugh at our expense :p

reply to C) & B)

and ruin christmas for everybody?! no way

skywlse
Nov 23 2009, 05:48 PM
i need help evrytime i try to go to farmtown i get an error xlink please help i have lost all my crops

Runnerbean
Nov 23 2009, 05:49 PM
Love all the new goodies, but, any tips on how to stop this Connection to Server Timed out happening after such a short time of playing?

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 05:52 PM
OMG! can we get more land for the new stuff? i am running out of roooooom lol :rolleyes:

platinum
Nov 23 2009, 06:02 PM
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! ... I guess you're still working on more land/bigger farms but the upgrade is MUCH APPRECIATED! ONE question if I am maxed out level-wise (again!) do I still earn Farm Cash as I gain XP's? or is that it for me again!! NOTE: there is another mailer saying we get 500 in Farm Cash for circulating to our friends and neighbors... of course everyone wants to gain Farm Cash but I've counted it as a hoax!! I just want to know that I'll keep gaining Farm Cash even tho I'm at Level 60 ALREADY

connieb
Nov 23 2009, 06:02 PM
Not only is are all the new products, levels and xp point changes great, Farmtown has perfected their technical savvy. I have not had an issue with any glitch for weeks now. All the newer games out on facebook can't hold a candle to you. They have many many problems, more than Farmtown ever had. Thank you so much for continuing to provide a quality, fun game!

Tony D
Nov 23 2009, 06:03 PM
OMG! can we get more land for the new stuff? i am running out of roooooom lol :rolleyes:*hands T45 one free entry pass to the rubber room* Hurry Nurse Julia is waiting

Roseinwinter
Nov 23 2009, 06:07 PM
I love all the new items and can't wait to see Christmas items, But I need more land!!!! I have no room to buy anything else!!:D

mauiwowie
Nov 23 2009, 06:22 PM
Love the new everything, OMG you did a great job. Looking forward to Christmas items and hopefully new land soon. I have been really sick and this brightens my day!

Blessings :D

kendracalled
Nov 23 2009, 06:28 PM
you people are AWESOME!

lulu836
Nov 23 2009, 06:44 PM
There was a new answer in one of the threads that rquested that people please stop asking for more land. I think it was from someone named Raul or something like that. Anyway the post ended saying something about "the wink should be enough of a clue" whatever that means. IDK

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 06:46 PM
*hands T45 one free entry pass to the rubber room* Hurry Nurse Julia is waiting

thank you thank you! i about went off the deep end!

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 06:47 PM
There was a new answer in one of the threads that rquested that people please stop asking for more land. I think it was from someone named Raul or something like that. Anyway the post ended saying something about "the wink should be enough of a clue" whatever that means. IDK

which is this thread so you obviously didn't read it.

lulu836
Nov 23 2009, 06:49 PM
Yes i did read it.........why would I make that up?? The answers to all the threads I'm subscribed to come to my email addy......I read them then delete them. Why so hostile??

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 06:50 PM
that little wink and announcement from Raul is the first post in this thread!

sunnysunshineRM
Nov 23 2009, 06:51 PM
I don't know what or read this thread you are talking about that says to quita sking for more land. *hrugs*

Seems farmtown is down for me. It's acting like i'm disconnected from the internet....which Im not. Obviously :)

sunnysunshineRM
Nov 23 2009, 06:53 PM
everybody please stop asking about more land! if you knew how to take a hint from the first message in this thread then you would be safe to assume theyre adding more land.

"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul"

right there... the wink!

Here it is. Found it.

lulu836
Nov 23 2009, 06:55 PM
That's the one........thank you. My question still stands.....why so hostile?

Huckleberry Brian
Nov 23 2009, 06:55 PM
yeah that was me, if you dont understand english then i dont know how else to explain it

mirtek10
Nov 23 2009, 06:59 PM
i didn't play 2 months and suddenly there are new levels, items... it is great, thanks

TrinityOaks
Nov 23 2009, 07:01 PM
That's the one........thank you. My question still stands.....why so hostile?

After reading the hundredth post asking for and even DEMANDING more land after Raul made it clear that it's on the way, you'd be hostile, too. :mad:

Applepiecake
Nov 23 2009, 07:20 PM
hi trinity

no, i don't think it's ok for the moderators like yourself to be hostlie.

if you change something in a game that so many people love and play on a daily basis (ie it has become part of their lives) then there will be confusion. if i was a moderator i would ask myself why so many people ask the same question. clearly there is a lack of communication and no, not everybody reads all the posts on your forum. so if i had to post the same thing 500 times i would think maybe there is a better way to respond or to give out information in the first place. people's strong reactions are a sign on game loyalty!
and game loyalty is what farm town wants and needs.
we are not whiners and idiots because we love farm town but don't have the time to read all forum posts.
the onus is on the game to explain changes.

personally, i informed myself about these things but i still have a lot of sympathy for my passionate fellow farmers.

this hostility is a constant on slashkey and i'm wondering what could be done to change it. it is such a pity!

i think that almost everyone who takes the trouble to come to slashkey and postloves and supports farm town - they are investing their time and passion. i feel they deserve to be treated with respect and appreciation.

i appreciate the sacrifice of your time to be our moderator but i wish you could communicate with us in a more positive way.

(i hope i won't be banned from the forums now!)

anahera
Nov 23 2009, 07:24 PM
Yes.... way to many Items for such a small amount of land I take that as a postive and that more land is comin can we have a heads up to when....... days, weeks or months :) excited for LOTS more LAND!!!!

MissHolli
Nov 23 2009, 07:30 PM
hi trinity

if you change something in a game that so many people love and play on a daily basis (ie it has become part of their lives) then there will be confusion. if i was a moderator i would ask myself why so many people ask the same question.

Having been a moderator on another forum, I can tell you the answer to that - in my experience it's because people can't be bothered to READ to see if their question has already been answered before asking it again. Instead of taking five minutes to do just a little bit of research for themselves, they take the lazy route and just expect the answer to be spoon-fed to them.

Melanie34
Nov 23 2009, 07:55 PM
Ty for the new upgrades..Looooove the new trees and the jump of level :p

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 07:57 PM
hi trinity

if you change something in a game that so many people love and play on a daily basis (ie it has become part of their lives) then there will be confusion. if i was a moderator i would ask myself why so many people ask the same question. clearly there is a lack of communication and no, not everybody reads all the posts on your forum. so if i had to post the same thing 500 times i would think maybe there is a better way to respond or to give out information in the first place. people's strong reactions are a sign on game loyalty!
we are not whiners and idiots because we love farm town but don't have the time to read all forum posts.

personally, i informed myself about these things but i still have a lot of sympathy for my passionate fellow farmers.

this hostility is a constant on slashkey and i'm wondering what could be done to change it. it is such a pity!

i think that almost everyone who takes the trouble to come to slashkey and postloves and supports farm town - they are investing their time and passion. i feel they deserve to be treated with respect and appreciation.

i appreciate the sacrifice of your time to be our moderator but i wish you could communicate with us in a more positive way.

Too bad Trinity isn't a mod. Just a person trying to be helpful. Nice try though :rolleyes:

Mrs Giles
Nov 23 2009, 08:00 PM
hi trinity

Erm....where does it say that trinity is a mod?!

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 08:01 PM
Erm....where does it say that trinity is a mod?!

in their craaaazy head!

mommy420
Nov 23 2009, 08:02 PM
I dont care about Trinity but I do really like all the new changes..I didnt know levels would end at 60, and that stinks, but I think that FarmTown has done a great job and made a smooth transition...look forward to a bigger or additional farm...

Mistysnow
Nov 23 2009, 08:44 PM
I love all the new crops & trees . I am wondering is there any plans to add more land for us . since FarmTown has all the new stuff , where are we gonna put it all ? Keep up the good work .

servocrow
Nov 23 2009, 09:01 PM
Having been a moderator on another forum, I can tell you the answer to that - in my experience it's because people can't be bothered to READ to see if their question has already been answered before asking it again. Instead of taking five minutes to do just a little bit of research for themselves, they take the lazy route and just expect the answer to be spoon-fed to them.

Yep, I have to agree with this...I've owned/moderated/co-moderated several forums over the last few years, and my experience has been the same. This forum is VERY well organized and if you want an answer, you only need to use the search feature to find it.

And another thing..I do love the banter here as well.

You have to take it all with a grain of salt.....or just throw it in the wounds that someone is about to open. :p

*wonders why my farm link is missing all the sudden*

Ponders to self...perhaps I should "quit" again...*snicker*

sammyec
Nov 23 2009, 09:11 PM
Is there any way I can get rid of the fuel tanks in my gifts box? I have 20 and I can't even get to them to sell them back>

Tyler45
Nov 23 2009, 09:12 PM
Is there any way I can get rid of the fuel tanks in my gifts box? I have 20 and I can't even get to them to sell them back>

go to the marketplace and sell them like any other gifts.

miked6969
Nov 23 2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the upgrade!!! Great job.

Eadie
Nov 23 2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks tons for all your hard work. This is a wonderful game, I love it. I REALLY love the new trees. All we need now is a bigger farm for all this cool new stuff. Great Job everybody!

shell04937
Nov 23 2009, 10:05 PM
I agree that we need more land. I feel like it is taking me forever to get more points for higher level. : (
So my dream is for BIGGER LAND!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!
: )

shell04937
Nov 23 2009, 10:13 PM
HEARD!!!!
I should be in bed sleeping but here I am. :)

Wanda Sellers
Nov 23 2009, 10:29 PM
During the new release on the 20th to Farm Town it let me level up to level 41 and let me purchase the mansion and gazebo. Next morning when I went back to Farm Town, my gazebo was where I put it but my mansion was gone and so was my 1,000,000 coins I used to purchase the mansion. My level was back down to 31. Why did it not return my 1,000,000 coins? It should have. I worked very hard and very long hours to earn those coins.

semco
Nov 23 2009, 11:02 PM
how come some people got this message and some didn't:

Ention: Farm town anounced that if you send this message to 19 persons minimum you will receive 500 green dollars to better your farm since farm towm members say they have difficulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept.30 - nov.20 it will not be repeated just copy and past and send on.

I only got it after nove 20, i have been playing for awhile now and would like some 500 green dollars is a lot. How can i get that. Please help need farmtown cash.

Southern girl

this is spam. It is not true. Please do not send this forward.

Buddy's Mom
Nov 23 2009, 11:05 PM
Did anyone else lose fuel containers with the switch over? I got three the morning I left town for 4 days. The change occurred and I returned home and had no fuel cans. How can I get them back?

latodd
Nov 23 2009, 11:38 PM
it says that we can not get the mansion till level 60 and i was almost to the level 34 so now i have a long way to go before i can get it i dont see any were it says level 41

red russett rich
Nov 23 2009, 11:48 PM
MORE LAND WOULD BE AWESOME!!! also how about getting the gifting issue sorted out on myspace. still unable to get gifts from all but 1 person and those same people that i cant get gifts from are unable to accept neoghbor request from as well... but do like the new level adjustment and the new goodies... is always nice to see an app that adds new content. :)

red russett rich
Nov 23 2009, 11:51 PM
During the new release on the 20th to Farm Town it let me level up to level 41 and let me purchase the mansion and gazebo. Next morning when I went back to Farm Town, my gazebo was where I put it but my mansion was gone and so was my 1,000,000 coins I used to purchase the mansion. My level was back down to 31. Why did it not return my 1,000,000 coins? It should have. I worked very hard and very long hours to earn those coins.

OUCH!!! that sucks!! i had the same thing happen with the spooky farm house. i had to buy 3 before one actually stayed on my farm, they took my cash any way. so i feel for ya.

Polly Prissypants
Nov 24 2009, 12:06 AM
When I harvest for myself or someone else, my experience points do not go up....? I'm freakin a little over this. This is how I level for the most part and when the new upgrade came through I stopped accumulating exp. points. Can someone advise cause it will take all the fun out of this if all I can do is get my points up 1 or 2 at a time by plowing :o(

splittingcells
Nov 24 2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks for all the new things you brought to farmtown, it is awesome!

Nazza
Nov 24 2009, 12:37 AM
When I harvest for myself or someone else, my experience points do not go up....? I'm freakin a little over this. This is how I level for the most part and when the new upgrade came through I stopped accumulating exp. points. Can someone advise cause it will take all the fun out of this if all I can do is get my points up 1 or 2 at a time by plowing :o(

lol - we have never ever got exp points for harvesting - only coins. come and plow for me at my farm - that'll get you points!!

TrinityOaks
Nov 24 2009, 12:49 AM
it says that we can not get the mansion till level 60 and i was almost to the level 34 so now i have a long way to go before i can get it i dont see any were it says level 41

The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. If you had read the top post of this thread FIRST before you posted, you would have seen this:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

You may be thinking of the manor (which is new, different from the mansion). That is available at level 60.

Mishy
Nov 24 2009, 01:14 AM
no need to make a post about. just exit quietly.. stage left lol ;)

*LOL*

I needed that!! *chuckles*

ffsarge
Nov 24 2009, 01:51 AM
Big problem since the November 20th 2009 upgrade. Although I hear everything is AWESOME, I can no longer access Farmtown from my work computer - I can't upload or download other software -- because it IS a work computer. My error code is "ERROR SAVING DATA. ERROR XLINK. CLICK THE GREEN TICK TO RELOAD GAME".... then when I click the green tick to reload the game, the cycle continues. I am at LEVEL 43, and I enjoy farming. Please can you help me figure out why I can no longer access Farmtown (I can still access other applications (ie Farmville, CafeWorld, Yoville, etc...) but Farmtown is my favorite. I am a Facebook user.

SixelaElocin
Nov 24 2009, 02:03 AM
I love this game..and I wanted to thank you developers....you guys rock!!

Ferbylicious
Nov 24 2009, 02:58 AM
Is there a new/updated spreadsheet anywhere to see how many xp needed now for each level???

Any help appreciated ty all and happy farming.

bringabongalong
Nov 24 2009, 03:03 AM
All the upgrades are great. Most of my friends(neighbours) finished at level 34 and gave up waiting for upgrades so they have deleted farmtown. which for me now sux as i can't even hire people tp plow because i have lost my acclaimed neighbour trophy which i earlier had. When neighbours leave i think you should keep your trophy's :(

tristanb
Nov 24 2009, 03:31 AM
awesome updates I was thinking the other day to take it slow and not get to level 34 to fast or ill quit but now there are more levels and more fun. Just wish you guy would do more land extensions and maybe a solar powered seeder at a high level

JavaJane
Nov 24 2009, 04:33 AM
New stuff is great :)
I do have a slight niggle... when I am harvesting a friend's field, I go to realtor's to wait for coins etc to catch up (and same with ploughing) as has been suggested that is is best way, when I return to friend's, some crops still remain, and some areas not ploughed.
Even with a refresh etc, not everything is done, unless I wait 20 odd minutes and do something else whilst mini me catches up.
That's only niggle though, I generally sit back and wait for other upgrades quite happliy :)

tristanb
Nov 24 2009, 04:42 AM
New stuff is great :)
I do have a slight niggle... when I am harvesting a friend's field, I go to realtor's to wait for coins etc to catch up (and same with ploughing) as has been suggested that is is best way, when I return to friend's, some crops still remain, and some areas not ploughed.
Even with a refresh etc, not everything is done, unless I wait 20 odd minutes and do something else whilst mini me catches up.
That's only niggle though, I generally sit back and wait for other upgrades quite happliy :)

I agree with this ive had this problem too. I plowed my friends pineapples the whole thing and clicked everyone of them and then left and came back and half of the field was there? kinda of odd. And sometimes when i leave and come back from plowing or harvesting i either dont get my coins or exp points like they just vanish

Oak
Nov 24 2009, 04:46 AM
New to forum.
I have XLINK error and cant load FT, ok with all other games.
Cant tell which WT I'm on as it does not load that far ??
HELP please.

ffsarge
Nov 24 2009, 05:52 AM
See also ffsarge -- seems to be an issue with some, but not with others. My neighbor is the one who told me I was on level 43. I am sure there are others with the same problem -- sorry i couldn't figure out how to group them all under one heading! This forum is ,unfortunately, kinda kinda kinda a little bit confusing :)

GinnyFlip
Nov 24 2009, 06:18 AM
love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished
I am very upset. Everytime I get a gift and try to place it on my farm it disappears. So many problems with this game and the biggest one is no land expansion. I do appreciate the new releases but don't do us much good if they disappear when trying to place item.

ffsarge
Nov 24 2009, 06:22 AM
Is there any way you could please let us change farm coins into cash? I refuse to pay real money for the cash, but have over 7,000,000 coins and want to buy many of the new things that are only available if you have alot of cash. Could you have an exchange for us, so that we could turn our coins into cash if we wanted to? It is no fun just to buy the cash with real money.... it would be great if we could exchange. Thanks!

I am pretty sure that the whole purpose for the FT cash is that people will "buy" the cash with real money .... I could be wrong, but kind of makes sense?

Dollyjb
Nov 24 2009, 06:24 AM
i cannot get on my farm when i load game it comes up in just a little square.....any reported problems
Also i have had money going missing it just seem to go in lumps sums?

niknik007
Nov 24 2009, 07:10 AM
Raul--Is the end of your post a hint of things to come?? More land?? So much new stuff and nowhere to put it!

niknik007
Nov 24 2009, 07:30 AM
I love all of the new items! I noticed a small omission when redoing my farm with the new picket fencing though. There are no gates for the picket fences. My farm is done in the white picket fence and I had to leave the old white gates up. Could you please add picket fence gates?

windyswamp
Nov 24 2009, 08:08 AM
i cannot get on my farm when i load game it comes up in just a little square.....any reported problems
Also i have had money going missing it just seem to go in lumps sums?

I'm having the same problem with the little square.

ctu1010166
Nov 24 2009, 09:14 AM
Anyone can show me about new level system?

Level | EXP | Unlocked what?

Thanks you very much!

CloserFanatic
Nov 24 2009, 09:14 AM
To the developers and moderators:

Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Mehitabel
Nov 24 2009, 09:42 AM
I desperately want to make my farm bigger - I'm maxed out. Are you ever going to make that possible?????

I'd also be happy if I could have a second farm, and the ability to move things between the two farms if I wanted to.

Grandma12
Nov 24 2009, 09:49 AM
Love the improvements but my farm is so crowded, I may have to delete some items or put them permanently in storage. More land would be a terriffic Christmas Present!;)

Mrs Giles
Nov 24 2009, 10:11 AM
I am very upset. Everytime I get a gift and try to place it on my farm it disappears. So many problems with this game and the biggest one is no land expansion. I do appreciate the new releases but don't do us much good if they disappear when trying to place item.

Make sure you have your trees, flowers and buildings turned ON in the tool bar - see the spanner/wrench next to the sound and make sure you have checked "show flowers, buildings" etc.

Esme Weatherwax
Nov 24 2009, 10:21 AM
Love the new additions :p

Thanks guys for all your hard work

p.s.
This is the second of these hints ;-)

TedDead
Nov 24 2009, 10:57 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and resources you are putting into FT. I hope Farm Cash brings you the revenue you need to continue developing and growing FT, not to mention paying the programmers a little something for their efforts. They can't live on Hot Pockets forever...

THANK YOU!

RHIANN
Nov 24 2009, 11:00 AM
I am sure I will come to celebrate the changes, but I was just 2400 points from buying a mansion and working hard to close the gap. NowI am 1 1/2 levels away. Kind of disappointing. Thank you for your efforts. I will keep working hard!

Ooooh, life is not just fair sometimes..i know how looong that road to 34level mansion was!! Hugs!

RHIANN
Nov 24 2009, 11:01 AM
I desperately want to make my farm bigger - I'm maxed out. Are you ever going to make that possible?????

I'd also be happy if I could have a second farm, and the ability to move things between the two farms if I wanted to.
Hi of course u can have an second farm..u just need an second emailaddress and id..check your IT provider--how many email accounts do they offer?

RHIANN
Nov 24 2009, 11:02 AM

yes that would be something..to move things between farms..we need a railroad:))

SuzetteBtg
Nov 24 2009, 11:05 AM
Love it Love it Love it!!! Thank you.....One request PLEASE can we have a South African flag......there are sooooooooooooooo many of us!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

LoreneC
Nov 24 2009, 11:13 AM
Sometimes I get the little square too. If I exit out, go off the internet, and come back in I am OK.

marelize.ries
Nov 24 2009, 11:19 AM
Love it Love it Love it!!! Thank you.....One request PLEASE can we have a South African flag......there are sooooooooooooooo many of us!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Thats a brilliant idea, I love the game, and am proudly SOUTH AFRICAN, and would like to brag about it....

Mare Contrare
Nov 24 2009, 11:26 AM
I'm having the same problem with the little square.

I had this happen this morning. I came to the forum, then went to my farm using the forum link. Don't know what happened but I can access my farm the regular way now.

Hannahlin
Nov 24 2009, 11:31 AM
Great Job All...Love this game glitches and all. Keep up the creativity. We must all need this game at this time and place. A dreamland getaway and fun way to chat with others from all over. Happy Thanksgiving!

dupont244u
Nov 24 2009, 02:01 PM
i would like to know how high does the levels go now it was 34 what is it now

gottawatchlost
Nov 24 2009, 02:02 PM
Ooooh, life is not just fair sometimes..i know how looong that road to 34level mansion was!! Hugs!

I saw this from the first page...

Mrs Giles

up to 60 now.

amberdh

There are 60 levels now :)

FarmgirlBeth
Nov 24 2009, 02:26 PM
Thank you so much for all the new changes! So happy there are more levels!:p

gottawatchlost
Nov 24 2009, 02:28 PM
I just recently saw a new list of XP's and levels but now I can't find it. Anyone have the link?

Thanks,
Halos Harvester

dianne372
Nov 24 2009, 03:17 PM
I just recently saw a new list of XP's and levels but now I can't find it. Anyone have the link?

Thanks,
Halos Harvester

Hi there,

Hope this helps:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Tiffanytwirl
Nov 24 2009, 03:26 PM
Please, please, please More land!! I want the new stuff badly but won't give up all my good stuff I have now. I need to expand!! In between lots of turkey and pumpkin pie, consider it ok??? AND HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!

meandmy7bratz
Nov 24 2009, 03:46 PM
I love buying new stuff and redoing my farm constantly and I am a big buyer of Farm Cash but I have no room for nothing anymore and until the land is expanded I'm afraid I won't be buying anymore Farm Cash or cool items...thank goodness for the new storage, I have room for 101 items and it is packed full.

jhotchkiss2
Nov 24 2009, 04:28 PM
I can not get to my farm. Screen says 100% loaded and stays white (in firefox) or green (in Explorer)Initiallly I had trouble loading and now it's ceased altogether.

skarnault
Nov 24 2009, 04:48 PM
I keep asking and asking and now one will answer me from the metator or the developer.... when I havest a field (hired to do so) it takes for ever to get done... then the person asks me to plow if I say yes I lost all my coins from my harvest.... If I say no then they hire someone else.

If I plow and leave early like before all the changes I dont get my xp points at all.

This all happened since the change about a month ago some people are ok alot are not.... I have tried every way to figure it out and it never works.

PLEASE PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME ... I HAVE ASKED OVER 1OX AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME.:confused:

I AM LINKED TO THE SITE...... YOU CAN EMAIL ME SKARNAULT@HOTMAIL.COM

tHANK YOU SO SO MUCH:)

mjqueen
Nov 24 2009, 04:49 PM
I need help. I cannot connect to Farmtown. The "plug" button on the upper right hand side is red and wont turn green. Please let me know what I need to do to be able to connect to farmtown.
Thanks

Casablanca
Nov 24 2009, 05:04 PM
I just want to say thanks for all the new fantastic items and levels. I appreciate how much work this must of taken. =D

Scoopygogo
Nov 24 2009, 05:17 PM
I had a great farm town data sheet, it only goes to level 34....
here is the link
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=py5j2VIEMoooUzJ2u5ih7GA

any chance that someone can shed some light on a new sheet.

Thanks

spacy3475
Nov 24 2009, 05:25 PM
Ever since your new release I can not see the sizes to upgrade my farm in the Realtor Office. Please help!

MrsTwister
Nov 24 2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks so much for all the upgrades, the new stuff, and I am so happy we will be getting more land. Everything is great. The new crops and trees, I sooo wanted a willow tree and now I have one! Yeah!:) You guys & gals do a fantastic job. Plus the big seeder what a time saver.
Thanks again!:D

kennegansmom
Nov 24 2009, 07:08 PM
TY for all the new stuff. I know you guys already know we all want more land...thanks 4 the little hint Raul that it probably won't b much longer.
I'm sure all the hard work you put into building this game from the ground up is not easy so I'll do my best 2 b patient for more land.
Great job on this game guys...& double thanks 4 making it free :)

kennegansmom
Nov 24 2009, 07:10 PM
Hi There...

Thanks

--Raul

Thank You ;)

wingzz
Nov 24 2009, 07:19 PM
I bought a wooden swing three days ago. The money went out of my account, and I clicked onto my farm, then it disappeared, although I've already paid for it. Today same thing with woodshed.
I have bought things in between with no problems. Can I find my purchases somewhere or get my money back????

BeavJones@aol.com
Nov 24 2009, 07:32 PM
i've experiencedproblems with farmtown since the upgrade. can not see my farm or gifts.any suggestions?

shdytxmn
Nov 24 2009, 07:42 PM
I too would like more land but not until there are enough servers and resources to handle it. Soon after all the new goodies (which I love by the way) appeared, I began seeing server issues I haven't seen for months. If it is land vs a working system, I'd opt for a working system.

felicitycoombs
Nov 24 2009, 08:14 PM
love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished

The database would have your true level and not allow you to buy as it was only the display of the information from the database that was temporarily problematic - fixed now - so u should be able to buy the correct items for your true level.

schandler3645
Nov 24 2009, 08:21 PM
Love the new levels and the new items, but there is one problem that I am having. I wait after the avatar catches up when plowing. At the end there are about 5-10 plots that never finish up even when the avatar stops and waits. So I have gone back to my farm and on the last time this evening, I lost 120 points which was probably what I had just plowed. This happened to me yesterday also. I was on Facebook, 7:15 PM. I am trying to level up and this is very frustrating.

reefcomber
Nov 24 2009, 09:11 PM
Just a question on the new levels. I have 569809 experience points and I am at level 60. I have been plowing to get more xpts but it doesn't seem like the little white bar is moving. Does this mean you're still adding experience levels above 60 or will the levels stay as they are for awhile.

Nadine
Nov 24 2009, 09:19 PM
Just a question on the new levels. I have 569809 experience points and I am at level 60. I have been plowing to get more xpts but it doesn't seem like the little white bar is moving. Does this mean you're still adding experience levels above 60 or will the levels stay as they are for awhile.

same problem we had when people reached level 34 and there was nothing after.

nobody knows if/when it will refill, and what the number is when it happens. only one way to find out & thats to keep earning xps.

or relax & enjoy the game at a leisurely pace.

mamacobb
Nov 24 2009, 09:41 PM
I love the new additions! Thank you for your hard work! I will be working on FarmTown again because I have something to look forward to. Thank you. Also, I too am looking forward to more land to work some buying magic on.

felicitycoombs
Nov 24 2009, 09:49 PM
same problem we had when people reached level 34 and there was nothing after.

nobody knows if/when it will refill, and what the number is when it happens. only one way to find out & thats to keep earning xps.

or relax & enjoy the game at a leisurely pace.

I kept busily working away after level 60 and wondered why the bar was not moving as I saw someone metion level 66 even though that had not been in the devs original list. When the bar didn't move i just kept working thinking there was a bigger gap in XPs for the higher levels. Then I read that there is stuff to be unlocked at 66 but that there is currently no level 66. All straightened out now. My bar is not moving as there is nowhere to go past level 60 yet. I have my new manor and swimming pool and 2 planes so I am happy for now. Especially knowing that there is more on the way. I Love the game.

moni0919
Nov 24 2009, 10:06 PM
i love it thanks

Dezerai
Nov 24 2009, 10:09 PM
I keep asking and asking and now one will answer me from the metator or the developer.... when I havest a field (hired to do so) it takes for ever to get done... then the person asks me to plow if I say yes I lost all my coins from my harvest.... If I say no then they hire someone else.

If I plow and leave early like before all the changes I dont get my xp points at all.

This all happened since the change about a month ago some people are ok alot are not.... I have tried every way to figure it out and it never works.

PLEASE PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME ... I HAVE ASKED OVER 1OX AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME.:confused:

I AM LINKED TO THE SITE...... YOU CAN EMAIL ME SKARNAULT@HOTMAIL.COM

tHANK YOU SO SO MUCH:)

Admitting confusion is the first step to mental health been there..but glad our feeling better.. no I haven't got an answer for you but have a wonderful weekend, Turkey Day if your in the USA

Kandycares
Nov 24 2009, 11:31 PM
My bar is not moving as there is nowhere to go past level 60 yet.

Just like when we were all stuck at level 34 forever, your bar IS moving, just very slowly.

I reached the end of my level 34 bar when I made 1 million EXP. Then it just STAYED at the end of the bar.

My level 60 bar has progressed some. I am at 2 million EXP now. I think it will be at the end of the bar at around a BILLION EXP. Not kidding.

That ought to put all us over-achievers off a while for them to get more levels together.

Kandy

shirl the pearl
Nov 25 2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks so much for all the extra levels and goodies
I have been missing out because my computer broke down
Imagine how happy I was when I came back and found the extras
Thanks guys
Well done.

merlin35
Nov 25 2009, 02:55 AM
I agree we really do need more land, I have so many things in storage which I can'at use at present

merlin35
Nov 25 2009, 02:58 AM
It would be really good if we knew how many exp points we need to get to the next level as it used to.

Natho
Nov 25 2009, 03:01 AM
DEVS - Can you please add the non harvestable trees to whatever list makes the trees disappear when we check the show trees box in the settings.

very annoying when we cannot harvest or plow a section because an Autumn tree is in the way and we cannot hide other farms objects except trees and buildings.

Thank you.

Betty-Sue
Nov 25 2009, 03:02 AM
Why is it everytime I leave a job and return to either my farm or the marketplace I lose all the points I just made?? It is becoming very frustrating, please help me.

Bea Stagakes
Nov 25 2009, 04:08 AM
I hope that I am in the right place to post this. I didn't level up with the rest! WF 32, level 37, 112,906 XP. Also I can't seem to find out anything about fueling station, "friends helped" how do you help friends in this catagory?

candlelight
Nov 25 2009, 06:09 AM
I hope that I am in the right place to post this. I didn't level up with the rest! WF 32, level 37, 112,906 XP. Also I can't seem to find out anything about fueling station, "friends helped" how do you help friends in this catagory?

Bea, you did level up and you are at the correct level that number of XP points. Please see this thread for info on the new levels:

November 20 release: Items and levels
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Information on the tools and fuel may be found in the top post is this thread:

OFFICIAL New Tools - Harvesters / Seeders / Plowing Tractors / Fuel
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238278

Mrs Giles
Nov 25 2009, 06:16 AM

There were only 34 levels before, so if you are level 37 now you must have levelled up!:)

izzyisis
Nov 25 2009, 06:23 AM
Is there any chance that the new seasonal trees eg. cherry blossom and holly bush etc, will be given the option for storage? I don't want to keep them on my farm all year round, but don't want to have to sell or delete them either.

DonnaJP2008
Nov 25 2009, 06:50 AM
All of this is great, but I wish you would resolve the problem of missing coins. I start out collecting coins for the 1st few rows I harvest for someone, and then, although I continue harvesting ~ no more coins!
Same thing happens to me. Server times out waaaayyy too often with no warning. I also have points taken from me when I leave a farm even AFTER I've stayed and gotten the tally and plug icon says "connected". I've written site and got a reply that didn't apply!

Dezerai
Nov 25 2009, 06:54 AM
Wow Kandycares 2 billion points... you belong here lol :)

DonnaJP2008
Nov 25 2009, 06:59 AM
HOLD YOUR MOUSE ARROW OVER THE POINTS BAR. It tells you how many needed to next level.

annstarling
Nov 25 2009, 08:09 AM
Same thing happens to me. Server times out waaaayyy too often with no warning. I also have points taken from me when I leave a farm even AFTER I've stayed and gotten the tally and plug icon says "connected". I've written site and got a reply that didn't apply!
hi im having the same problem not getting my cions when im havesting
Did u get any help sorting it out, if so could u let me know, as its starting to drive me crazy.thanks 4 any help u can give me. ann x

reefcomber
Nov 25 2009, 08:15 AM
Kandycares's quote "That ought to put all us over-achievers off a while for them to get more levels together."

You're right...I was working to replenish the coins I spent on the Manor House and pool by harvesting pineapples, and soon as the coins are replenished, I'm back to raspberries for the entire weekend, since I'm off till Tuesday.

Before the new level update, I was plowing and noticed no movement in the white bar, then I saw the bar had moved. As soon as I noticed the white bar was moving that caused me to do raspberries even more to see the little bar move a little bit more.

I guess I'll be sitting at level 60 until the next level update...

Note to developers!! No need to rush level update for levels over 60...you know what would be nice first!!!!! I'm not going say the "L" word!

robinrice
Nov 25 2009, 08:49 AM
I don't want to read about old problems from 1-6 months ago. I want to know what you are going to do about reimbursing me for the great sum of coins i worked hard to get and when...i beginning to believe that this is a set up by the powers that be to keep us from reaching levels and having the coins to purchase what we've worked hard to achieve. I know this is a game. But, all games should be played fairly and upright. This is a good game except for major, major, major way it is set up and programed. As i said i want my coins reimbursed now ! ! !! ! ! !

20smokin
Nov 25 2009, 09:15 AM
You have given us all this new stuff with no place to put it when will we be able to expand our farms

GinnyFlip
Nov 25 2009, 09:36 AM
My gifts are disappearing when I try to place them on my farm. I am not getting credit for my Coins when I harvest for other's and if I am lucky I can finish a job but often I am disconnected as many times as five times in 30 minutes and I lose my job and my XP's if I am plowing. Nine new stuff but no room to put it. I up graded to 16x16 my last upgrad and had two more levels to upgrade when I had the money but FT tell's me I am at 24x24 and I know I never had the money to go that hight and my farm is nothing like as large as some of my friends that have 24x24. I love the game but an awful lot going on that is not being corrected and no need to give us goodies if we can't use them due to lake of space. I have already deleted most of my gardens.

Jodi Jo
Nov 25 2009, 09:44 AM
Sorry, I am experienced at the game however, can't figure out the FORUM. Ok please don't be offended. I am still experiencing differences in xp's. For example I was just on field (huge farm) where I harvested and then plowed probably 2/3 of the farm. My xp's were up to 123659 and when I went home it was still only 123500 +/-. (?) Don't understand it. It seems like facebook goes offline on me after like 10 minutes but farmtown is working offline and those are the points and coins I am missing out on? If so, is there an answer to this? Thank you. If this is directly incorrectly I appreciate it if you can help me find my way to a moderator or correct thread. Thank you. Jodi Colburn - Jodi Jo - Petticoat Junction

maggie_jo14
Nov 25 2009, 10:30 AM
Will there be an upgrade for more land for our farms?

tjleers
Nov 25 2009, 11:35 AM
weee

any announcement for land expansion?

o_o?

That line is straight from Raul in the annoucements.
I would say they are working on more land.
Thanks to all the developers for your hard work and dedication in making Farmtown even better.

NoemiFerrando
Nov 25 2009, 12:02 PM
I have proof that the change of levels has make things further, I already bought 2 greenhouses before the upgrade and after that I got level 33 and was not able to buy greenhouses

NoemiFerrando
Nov 25 2009, 12:08 PM
I have another test to assure that my points dissapear, I worked in a farm and reached 89690, I saved and wait until all the points where registred in the counter said 89690 after saved I went home and at home I had just 89662, I update and update several times but the points never came back.

I was very angry but wanted to check again went to the market and got some job and worked harvesting to 939778 coins and 90087 points still level 34, saved
went home and at home I had just 89989 points, I update several times the game just sucks 5 of my friends and neighbours has does not want to play anymore and left
I am about I am stack in level 34 a week and cannot go farther because of everyday lost of points.

NoemiFerrando
Nov 25 2009, 12:10 PM
Ah there is another change

Before you could see how many points you had left to get next level when you pressed level icon, now it doesn not work any more

tjbear
Nov 25 2009, 12:10 PM
I would like to thank you for increasing the levels.....and all the other stuff we can buy....
I would like to see people be able to increase there land along with the levels....:)
i really like farm town

Berry Terry
Nov 25 2009, 02:00 PM
Well, I still think FT is GREAT! I have learnt not to leave a field until the big white box says data has been saved after clicking on the floppy....then I do not have any problems. Admittingly, it's taking longer than usual but doing it that way I loose nothing. Just hitting the floppy a few times is not enough...we need to wait for the big white box. Try it those that are having prob's...don't give up, it's such a great passtime :)

Thanks DEVs for all our nice new things. xxx

olbob39
Nov 25 2009, 02:14 PM
Raul no one will answer us in the losing xps thread I have lost points for a week now been in here complaining for a week check the log I do not want any special treatment I just want to know why I am not getting xps. when I do get them and go home I lose them I have lost enough points to level up 6-7 times I thank you for listening and I hope some one will tell us what to do Thank You olbob

ducky671
Nov 25 2009, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the upgrades. Is level 60 the highest at the moment? And any hope for more land? Thanks again

GinnyFlip
Nov 25 2009, 03:06 PM
I will not be able to enjoy the new items until I am allowed to expand my farm. I've already used several gardent and crowded all my animal's together. Not enough space to make it attractive anymore.

ConiAnn
Nov 25 2009, 03:32 PM
I and at least one more person are also having problems with the Realtor's Office

cozmoez
Nov 25 2009, 03:44 PM
Wow, at least I am not alone in this one.:( I see others are losing pts too. I just want to play this game and not lose ground. I end up sometimes with less pts then when I started, it would be nice to at least stay the same but no....I lose even more. Okay hope someone will give us some advice to this problem soon.

mtshasta
Nov 25 2009, 04:27 PM

My experience points kept climbing when I reached level 34 (before last update). Hope they fix it for you soon

Liony
Nov 25 2009, 04:45 PM
Berry Terry, I will try that and see if it works.

That doesn't tell me why I haven't levelled up since the update though. I'm on Level 25 with 200,017 XP. I should be higher than that by now seeing as they FT dev's have alloweed less XP points per level.

Why can't I plow my farm is what I want to know now.

By the way, I love Farm Town.

Liony

April306
Nov 25 2009, 04:58 PM
Wow, at least I am not alone in this one.:( I see others are losing pts too. I just want to play this game and not lose ground. I end up sometimes with less pts then when I started, it would be nice to at least stay the same but no....I lose even more. Okay hope someone will give us some advice to this problem soon.
Glad that others are having this problem.

Ms. Hickey
Nov 25 2009, 07:05 PM
I just got an automatic message that said I could receive 50,000 FT Cash if I passed the message on to 35 people minimum ! Hey, I don't know but 9 friends. I don't belong to any list because I have heard that that could be a problem. Is this legitimate?

Nadine
Nov 25 2009, 07:07 PM
I just got an automatic message that said I could receive 50,000 FT Cash if I passed the message on to 35 people minimum ! Hey, I don't know but 9 friends. I don't belong to any list because I have heard that that could be a problem. Is this legitimate?

Of course it isn't.
Chain letters are never real.
If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

rolama1953
Nov 25 2009, 07:57 PM
When I am hired to go to another person's farm to harvest, the first few plots pay then it stops. Is this a bug or is it because I already have too much money?

Boston77
Nov 25 2009, 08:07 PM
love the new updates and all the new trees but was wondering why we can't store the cherry blossom, dogwood or azalea's for spring when the time would be correct for them. The autumn tree can be stored, would just like the new ones to be stored as well.

OhComeNow
Nov 25 2009, 08:18 PM
I believe many if not most of the farmers who insist their coins/XPs are missing are only encountering some minor glitches which I've noticed.

1) For example, let's say I hide trees to plow a 100 square field. I click all 100 squares, but my avatar has only recovered the first 20 squares (registering 20 points) when I "unhide" trees. As soon as I unhide trees (flowers, buildings,) all 100 points will register. BUT I decide to stay until the other 80 squares are recovered. The counter will at that point double count and add another 80 on to my total = 180 (or 80 more than I have actually plowed). As soon as I leave and go home or to the market, the counter will deduct the extra 80, making it appear as if it is deducting points, when in fact it is only correctly recalculating.

2) at times when I do not appear to have received coins for harvesting, the coins always show up the next time I log in to Farm Town. They also sometimes show up at my next job harvesting or plowing.

3) there is a timing issue when I harvest with others in that often I still see the crops on my screen that the other harvester(s) has already gotten. If I am not careful, I will harvest these "phantom" crops only to discover that Im not getting coin for them (since the other harvester got them already). When I harvest with others, I watch my coins each time I click on a field. If the coins don't increase, then I know I've encountered a "phantom" field.

4) there is also a timing issue with plowing in that my screen shows unplowed fields that in fact have been plowed by the other person(s) working with me. When I click on these "phantom" fields, a plowed square immediately appears (instead of the whitened square with "0%") and I don't receive XPs. So I watch out for these squares and dont get tricked into thinking I've plowed them. Sometimes I will ask the farmer to rehire me for plowing (or harvesting per #3) and that gives me an updated screen, taking care of the problem.

Sorry this is so long but I suspect recalculating/reloading issues and phantom crops/plowed squares are responsible for most of the "missing coin/XP" complaints.

liuhgasa
Nov 25 2009, 08:36 PM
Its related to relational database You will have to read RDMS to understand this

sydneyreyesjr
Nov 25 2009, 09:28 PM
Wow! Thank you! Im back!!!!!!!

heymon50
Nov 25 2009, 09:34 PM
Thank you for all the improvements and new items. I just love them. Makes for fun playing again. Hope to see more land soon. I am running out of space to add all the new things.

MzTechLady
Nov 25 2009, 10:22 PM
What level do you have to be at the buy the new trees in the store.?

Nadine
Nov 25 2009, 10:25 PM
What level do you have to be at the buy the new trees in the store.?

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

JudyinNC
Nov 25 2009, 10:52 PM
I used my hard earned coins to start my river---I guess the government found out and they have now taken both my coins and my river...I'm sure it must be through imminent domain..../sarc

Seriously, until some of the glitches are fixed, I see no sense in playing this one...

MzTechLady
Nov 25 2009, 11:11 PM
thanks for the info.

Fatt Chai
Nov 25 2009, 11:12 PM
Hope farmtown can be upgrade again,bcoz i m lvl 60 now....can do anything...no challenge

JaiVee
Nov 26 2009, 12:46 AM
I love the new upgrade. Thank you developers.:)

The only complaint I have is the issue with the connection timing out when I am working on another farm. I lose all the coins and xp I have gained. Please fix this soon. :(

earlgray
Nov 26 2009, 01:05 AM
I would like to say how unfair your new system is :mad:
I had worked hard to get to level 33 it takes a good deal of time and effort... I was looking forward to reaching level 34 so I could get the mansion and start to have lots of fun re arranging my farm, ready to set my next goal.
only to discover you have moved the goal posts and I am now level 39 and have to move up two more levels to achieve my goal, which is going to take possibly more time than I have.
For me you have taken all the pleasure away and your changes to levels is unfair aand completely unnecessary.
I can only say I am very annoyed and will no longer be using this application.:(

Dear angry farmer, if you check things out you will find that it will not take you any longer at all to get to level 41 than it previously would have taken you to get to level 34. Both require exactly 150,000 xp. Your anger is unwarranted. The designers have been quite fair about this.

gpeterden
Nov 26 2009, 01:14 AM
Field still show pineapples after helper harvested. Did everything for refreshing Internet Explorer to completely reset Internet Explorer. The helper (buddy) did the job says the fields are harvested, but didn't get any coins from the job. My Storage started out with pineapples going in but there isnt anything in there my screen shows everything is on the field. I would be greatful if someone could tell me how to correct this.

Gregg

nitrox28
Nov 26 2009, 01:25 AM
LOVE the updates!! THANK YOU!! The manor is freaking HUGE! I need some more land! ;)

Linda K
Nov 26 2009, 01:31 AM
Wow! Love all the new stuff! (Sorry - I have to echo the rest - more room to utilize the cool new stuff - pretty please!)

Looking at all the Thanksgiving and fall stuff, I can hardly wait to see what options we'll have for CHRISTmas! Wooooo hooooo! Thanks Farm Town!

Colleenrae
Nov 26 2009, 03:19 AM
Where can I find a listing of the new levels????

tdcraftyjade
Nov 26 2009, 03:37 AM
was wondering when you are going to post the newer data of exper. levels since you reformated game?

camiuch
Nov 26 2009, 05:21 AM
Hello everybody!!

I'm a player from Farm Town and is't really exciting game... any way is there any chance to expand more the farm, i mean, the biggest expand is 24 x 24, will be more?????
Please i would like to know, because i don't have space in my farm, and i don't want to put the things so close.

Thank you!!!!

bluedolphin555
Nov 26 2009, 05:45 AM
I take it the little wink at the end of the post was a heads up that we will be getting expansions in the near future....woop woop!!!!!;)

lVladDrag0n
Nov 26 2009, 05:55 AM
Why is it everytime I leave a job and return to either my farm or the marketplace I lose all the points I just made?? It is becoming very frustrating, please help me.

Please read this, it MAY help you. This is an excerpt from a post of mine in another thread.

...When plowing...,what is now working for me, is to:

Click "Save" and wait for the dark colored pop-up to disappear when I'm done with all plots to be plowed....then go to either the Inn or the Real Estate Office and click "Save" AGAIN and wait. (the coins and XP are racking up one at a time while I'm there and the wait is rarely very long in either place)
THEN AND ONLY THEN do I click "Play" and go back to my farm.

ALL my XP are awarded when I get "home" and at least SOME of the coins I earned for plowing. Once again, after noting these things, I checked them out and they DO work for me almost every time.

With the server caching problems being SO BAD, we have to get a bit inventive and think outside the box until they can get it straight. BELIEVE ME.....it's NOT EASY doing what they are doing.

I don't guarantee ANYTHING. I'm just telling you all what has begun working for me after observing the game's behavior after the latest "maintenance" build. (Lost a lot of coins and XP doing it, but, until I figured out what worked for me, I was already doing that..... :rolleyes:)

Hope this helps at least a few of you. Try it....it MAY work. What have you got to lose? More coins and XP? You may be doing that already....... :) Or may not be. :cool:

And this is a post that also points out what may be happening to you. Take it all under consideration, OBSERVE, then take what steps you think would work for you. :cool:

I believe many if not most of the farmers who insist their coins/XPs are missing are only encountering some minor glitches which I've noticed.

1) For example, let's say I hide trees to plow a 100 square field. I click all 100 squares, but my avatar has only recovered the first 20 squares (registering 20 points) when I "unhide" trees. As soon as I unhide trees (flowers, buildings,) all 100 points will register. BUT I decide to stay until the other 80 squares are recovered. The counter will at that point double count and add another 80 on to my total = 180 (or 80 more than I have actually plowed). As soon as I leave and go home or to the market, the counter will deduct the extra 80, making it appear as if it is deducting points, when in fact it is only correctly recalculating.

2) at times when I do not appear to have received coins for harvesting, the coins always show up the next time I log in to Farm Town. They also sometimes show up at my next job harvesting or plowing.

3) there is a timing issue when I harvest with others in that often I still see the crops on my screen that the other harvester(s) has already gotten. If I am not careful, I will harvest these "phantom" crops only to discover that Im not getting coin for them (since the other harvester got them already). When I harvest with others, I watch my coins each time I click on a field. If the coins don't increase, then I know I've encountered a "phantom" field.

4) there is also a timing issue with plowing in that my screen shows unplowed fields that in fact have been plowed by the other person(s) working with me. When I click on these "phantom" fields, a plowed square immediately appears (instead of the whitened square with "0%") and I don't receive XPs. So I watch out for these squares and dont get tricked into thinking I've plowed them. Sometimes I will ask the farmer to rehire me for plowing (or harvesting per #3) and that gives me an updated screen, taking care of the problem.

Sorry this is so long but I suspect recalculating/reloading issues and phantom crops/plowed squares are responsible for most of the "missing coin/XP" complaints.

**Brenda**
Nov 26 2009, 06:59 AM
Les me start by saying how much I like the Farmtown game and appreciate all the efforts put into the game. I too am losing XPs every time I plow, it shows one amount when I wait for my avatar to finish, which by the way, I didn't have to do before the update, and when I return to my farm, it drops EVERY time. If I've plowed a big farm, it can drop 200 to 300 xps. Very frustrating. Another thing that happens continually is the error message "connection to server is lost." Well that costs me 8 out 0f every 10 jobs I get! It happens in both functions, harvesting and plowing. Please help. Thanks.

gringatica
Nov 26 2009, 07:02 AM
Since the release of the new version, my 'grass' has disappeared and most of my trees. Is this a glitch that is on the list to be fixed?

daliosThere
Nov 26 2009, 07:03 AM
Hi i am having a problem in my farm. As I was decorating the farm with buildings and stuff after saving my changes, I found new crops which I didnt plant and so far still showing un plowed land. Whats wrong please?

SunnyD
Nov 26 2009, 09:28 AM
Thank you SO much for the new plants! And thank you SO much for the bump in grade... (Went from a 34 to a 43). I LOVE the new seeds, as well. I am so PUMPED about our NEW FarmTown. So, me being a multi-millionaire, and all... Where am I gonna' put all these new trees and stuff? I'm having to do away with crop space to place ornamental trees. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new ornamental trees, it's just that I have nowhere to put them. I want to EXPAND MY FARM! And I want to be able to hide the fall trees like the other trees.
OH! And one more thing... Thank you SO much for the new 12 hour crops! I've been pushing for this for months!
LTA... Uncle Jim

PS...

Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above,
Don't fence me in.
Let me ride through the wide open country that I love,
Don't fence me in.
Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze,
And listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees,
Send me off forever but I ask you please,
Don't fence me in. :D

If you place your trees on your farm and then hide trees ok
refresh your screen and you can plow right over them adding yourself
tons more space for crops.. you don't have to sell your trees......
keep them they are beautiful

wolfonnie
Nov 26 2009, 11:35 AM
why is the game running so slow???

wolfonnie
Nov 26 2009, 11:37 AM
farm town is running so slo!!!!

Katt67
Nov 26 2009, 12:17 PM
ok im new here.... first time post. sorry if im in wrong area. But my some of my neighbors and trophies are gone >? help ....... Thank U

cathyknapp
Nov 26 2009, 03:47 PM
Love the new enhancements, however, today I am unable to plow. When I try to plow, the harvested patch turns to grass. When I go out and come back in to my farm, that patch is turns back to a harvested dirt patch. I cannot plant. Pleas take a look at this. thanks

canco
Nov 26 2009, 05:14 PM
Please expand the land

canco
Nov 26 2009, 05:16 PM
Can someone please tell me why I can't plow? I can delete, plant and harvest but I can't plow???