PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Orange Horse Acres
Nov 26 2009, 05:37 PM
Please allow us to expan our farms past 24by 24. Its not enought room. Not by far,

marwahr
Nov 26 2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the new features. I'm back on FT and loving it again. :) Will you ever increase the farms past 24x24? I know its a programmers nightmare making changes, but just wondering. Again, thank you thank you thank you.

Mrs Giles
Nov 26 2009, 06:20 PM
It has been discussed, many times - new land is on the way. see news and announcements.

NoemiFerrando
Nov 26 2009, 06:59 PM
*Thank you for the tips I'v got about the necessity of save before leaving the working place. Of course I use to do it and try to do it but most of the times the system is down and freeze and I am not able to do it.

I agree this game is a drog I love to plant, design the farm and has to recognize ... I am a Farm Town fan...

but also make me mad each time it frezzes and make loose all the money I earn or the points I earn.

Would the developers add a shorter way to show that the work is done eansted of chewing in the same place trying to repeat the pictures doing the work? when the avatar is doing the same thing should be better to mark beginning and end and enter then show that the job is done.

Most of the problem is when a lot of employers at the same time in the same land

Well it was just an idea at 2 am so ...

Good night

Tiffanytwirl
Nov 26 2009, 08:20 PM
I really need more land before its time to decorate for Christmas. What am I ever to do with all my new stuff i want to buy???

reefcomber
Nov 26 2009, 08:21 PM
Do any of you people bother to read other posts? Do you believe you are the first one to ask a particular question. READ THE FIRST POST. It will most likely answer your amazing questions...if it doesn't, keep reading on, maybe someone already answered it elsewhere...if you're two lazy to read other posts, then why should anyone answer you?

chicalita
Nov 26 2009, 08:23 PM
Just a thought.....people asking for more land...me too, for all these lovely new things!! Is Raul's wink a hint to say that if we want more land for our new items we will need to pay with real money?? I don't think so, but the thought has crossed my mind.

An ardent FT fan. :)

reefcomber
Nov 26 2009, 08:30 PM
Just where did Raul say that. I read the first post he made and NO WHERE does it say that....how could anyone read that post and get that "hint" out of it?

Mishy
Nov 26 2009, 09:08 PM
Just where did Raul say that. I read the first post he made and NO WHERE does it say that....how could anyone read that post and get that "hint" out of it?

reefcomber....please tell me you're a bloke??? :rolleyes:

I took the liberty of extracting a quote, which should help you out...*sighs*

"...And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul"

ibstressed
Nov 26 2009, 09:29 PM
In my previous post, I mentioned that I had 29 farmtown cash $ and dropped to 14, I have since manually linked my farm (as instructed). No changed in farmtown cash. I have not purchased anything with the cash. Please help.

BTW - thank you for all the improvements in the game :)

Prada
Nov 26 2009, 09:31 PM
reefcomber....please tell me you're a bloke??? :rolleyes:

I took the liberty of extracting a quote, which should help you out...*sighs*

"...And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul"

Good for you for pointing this out to reefcomber, obviously he doesn't preach what he advances cuz he didn't read properly.
Reefcomber, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
:D

RobH142
Nov 26 2009, 10:04 PM
Just a thought.....people asking for more land...me too, for all these lovely new things!! Is Raul's wink a hint to say that if we want more land for our new items we will need to pay with real money?? I don't think so, but the thought has crossed my mind.

An ardent FT fan. :)

About 2 months ago (I think!! Time goes so quickly) FT was updated to enable you to 'buy' a 2nd farm. If I remember correctly it cost 80,000 coins (not real money!!) ~ I know 2 people who were playing at the time and bought the 2nd farm. Then within a very short time ~ not sure how long minutes/hours ~ this feature was deleted and my friends' 'new' farms were gone!! Apparently the developers had been working on this feature for some time and it was released by mistake.
So I guess when Raul's ';-)' hint is available it'll take the same form.

Fredonia
Nov 26 2009, 11:58 PM
I love the new update, and all the new stuff.

Also, I'm glad to see that more land/ land expansions are in the works!

Already anticipating the next update!

hotmoma
Nov 27 2009, 12:10 AM
Raul, Please fill us in on the levels! Although I am a 60 with 553,542 it doesn't help to know where others are, and how far I am from them, 60 was or does it go higher than 60???? It is good now that everything is unlocked, I thought it was crazy that I had 500,000 xps and could not buy everything! ;)

Please help us curious folks out. Land would be okay but I don't have a poluted farm, so what I have is nice! ;o)
Thanks,
hotmoma!:confused:

Cindy Till
Nov 27 2009, 12:18 AM
I need more land will there be anymore land anytime soon

Myra Girl
Nov 27 2009, 12:19 AM
HELP!! Some of my new items are not loading. I've received numerous Holly Bushes (these should be trees, anyway) are not loading, nor is the $120,000 Blue Truck I purchased. All of these items were received and placed on my farm, but now they are not loading.

Fredonia
Nov 27 2009, 12:21 AM
Cindy, look for more land within the next few updates. There's a big hint at the bottom of the first post in this thread. For now, we all just have to be patient if we want more land.

Hotmoma, what exactly is it you're asking for?

Myra, have you tried refreshing, reloading, logging off then back on? If you have, and are still having trouble, you'll need to link your account so mods/devs can help you.

Phoenix Granny
Nov 27 2009, 01:46 AM
my thought exactly...my little farm is stretched to the limits and yet the gifts keep coming and they keep adding stuff to buy...cmon guys give us a couple more land expansions....

animemonster
Nov 27 2009, 05:19 AM
Yeah, yeah, good job there with all the new stuff.

Problem. I really want to plant Avocado trees, but I don't know when the new stuff unlocks (and I assume it unlocks because none of my friends can gift them to me, and they all know I want Avocado trees).

Another thing, what are the new XP requirements? Can someone update the guide, please, to reflect all the changes.

candlelight
Nov 27 2009, 06:10 AM

Problem. I really want to plant Avocado trees, but I don't know when the new stuff unlocks (and I assume it unlocks because none of my friends can gift them to me, and they all know I want Avocado trees).

Another thing, what are the new XP requirements? Can someone update the guide, please, to reflect all the changes.

All the info is in the following 2 threads, animemonster:

November 20 release: Items and levels http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Updated list for levels 1 – 34 http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2659094&postcount=14

Pretty Patty
Nov 27 2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks for all the new upgrades first of all. They are great.
I am level 34 so that maay have something to do with my problems.
I am experiencing problems receiving exp points when plowing and with harvesting coins when gathering this happen on Wed and Thurs then this AM. Also when I purchased my stream for property and other items I did not not receive exp points but the coins did decrease.
When I attempt to plow the field goes away instead of plowing.
There are several chain letters going around regarding increase of land and levels. Now that I know I will not forward any of these. Thanks for Farm Town it is a great game.

Jodi Jo
Nov 27 2009, 10:18 AM
I love FarmTown and am currently at level 38. I work on it so much b/c I have MS and it is good for my hand/eye coordination.

Anyway, I did post the other day about losing approx 200 xp's on a huge harveest and plow job b/c the game had timed out while I was working...I never got credit for them.

Today, again. Two separate jobs back to back. The last one I definitely KNEW I was still in the 126000's. Plowed almost the entire farm (Melinda the Harvester) myself. Waited while the avatar was walking and collecting xp's. Ended with 127000's. go back to my farm. Close out and come back clear cache logged back in the whole 9 yards and .....still in 126900's.

I really would love someone to help me with this. I am the proud owner of Petticoat Junction and this has been going on and worsened since the upgrade. I do love FarmTown and appreciate the changes but please can we ever get the xp's problem corrected. At this rate I'll never max out of this game if I played till I turn 90! .....Jodi Jo thank you. yankeebabe63@yahoo.com

SUGGESTION: Maybe someday you'll offer a way for "neighbors" only to "visit" our farms when we are offline. I am getting "hacked" into when harvests aren't even mature to be harvested and plots being plowed under in various spots in my farm. Some way to lock out Zombies - maybe password protect our farms. Thanks. Jodi Jo

RobH142
Nov 27 2009, 10:25 AM

Trees ‘unlock’ at following levels:

Avacado Tree - Level ..42
Pluot Tree - Level ..44
Guayaba Tree - Level ..46
Fig Tree - Level ..48
Nectarine Tree - Level ..50
Persimmon Tree - Level ..52
Prune Tree - Level ..54
Pomegranate Tree - Level ..56
Apricot Tree - Level ..58
Mamey Tree - Level ..60

For full details of new levels. Items etc click on:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

gottawatchlost
Nov 27 2009, 10:32 AM
I really like the new stuff.

dadsbug
Nov 27 2009, 11:46 AM
Mindy why r u so bitter??? i am grateful for the upgrades but u have nasty things to say to everyone that posts. what a sad little life u must have to ***** at everyone that has something to say! I LOVE FARMTOWN ALSO BUT IT CAN BE BETTER!!!

jimthepilot
Nov 27 2009, 12:10 PM
Hi Jodi,

When you finish plowing someones field click the little Floppy disc (SAVE) in the upper right hand corner. You should get all of your points.

There are glitches but its been a very fun game for me anyway and its FREE! I think that they are going to offer more land soon and I look forward to what they will have for Christmas.

Hang in there and HAPPY FARMING!

lovesing
Nov 27 2009, 12:44 PM
I am having trouble expanding my farm. I go to the Realtor, and nothing. No window, and nothing happens when I click on James.

sunnysunshineRM
Nov 27 2009, 12:47 PM
What level are you on???

People are till begging for new land....I guess they don't know how to read the first post an take a hint that it might be coming. I am patient. 'sides, they should've seen the game in April. There were o manyerrors I was on the verge of quittin'!

lilrayeofsunshine
Nov 27 2009, 12:47 PM
Thank you for all the new wonderful upgrades!! We really need to be able to but more property. That would be a splendid idea!! Can we please buy more property? I need land for all the new fabulous things!!!
Thank you,
Lil Raye

kafoste
Nov 27 2009, 12:56 PM
Hey soory Im lost...i just want to know what happened to my neighbors list....i had 80 neighbors...and only 60 show in the bottom legend of farmtown and the "neighbors" listing loads to a blank page for about a week or more now....little help..anyone reading this that knows whats up...plz email me kafoste2bex.net
thanks

Laird MacLachlainn
Nov 27 2009, 01:14 PM
I find the new upgrade fantastic.
Just one question.
Is there really such a thing as a prune tree?
I was under the impression that prunes were dried plums. :cool:
Oh! Well, I suppose anything is possible on Farm Town.

Happy Farming Ya'all.

Sláinte Mhath!

AmieHill
Nov 27 2009, 02:37 PM
I understand all the changes and I posted on here that on the day it happened, my cousin (and her hubby) and I, all got bumped up to a Level 6. They both stayed at level 60, but I got bumped wayyyyyy back down to a level 33. Now here's where I think some glitches have occurred...

First, I was moving up levels pretty rapidly before and I'm not doing anything differently. Still working diligently and farming daily, but in the almost two weeks since the changes have happened, I have only advanced FOUR levels and one was just today. I'm only up to a level 37 now. It's taking forever for me to move up between levels and I'm not sure why?

Secondly, since the change, the name of my farm has an odd backslash that has appeared in it. I've taken it out dozens of times, but each time I go back to my farm, the backslash is there again. So instead of saying "Nana's Hideaway" it says "Nana\'s Hideaway".

The last glitch that I've noticed on my account is that I used to be able to hover my mouse over my level and it would tell me how many more points I needed to get to the next level. Now when I put my cursor there all it says is "Experience Points", not "Experience Points XXXXX needed to next level".

Can you look into these three issues and see what the problem is? I posted part of this question once before and received 3 different emails with the main thread copied and pasted, but I had already read the main post several times and didn't see these issues there. And trust me, I do understand that it takes time for some of the glitches to work themselves out but I thought everything had been taken care of by now.

Thank you sooooooo much for your help. I really appreciate it. :)

TraceyMush
Nov 27 2009, 04:59 PM
l've noticed the / in the name of a friend's farm as well - Teko/'s Farm.

animemonster
Nov 27 2009, 05:14 PM
All the info is in the following 2 threads, animemonster:

November 20 release: Items and levels http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Updated list for levels 1 – 34 http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2659094&postcount=14

And the reason this stuff is not in one place? And the reason the guide has not been updated?

And another question, what happened to the old trees: Mangos, Coconuts, Palms, Cherries, Banana, Pears, Peaches, and Plums? I can no longer gift them and they no longer show up in the shop.

Remitog
Nov 27 2009, 06:41 PM
I like the game and the updates, but you say that all levels needed are proportional to the old ones. this is not totaly true.

you say: Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

This one may be true, however, before the change, I was on level 34, and after I was on 42. At some point in the former levels, I purchased a sandbox. Now the sandbox requires a level 45 to buy it. As a result, I previously purchased the sandbox which I do not have the experiences level now required to buy.

One further point. I have previously asked about a friend whose gifts to me NEVER work. She sends them to me and, without fail, when I accept her gifts, I am connected to the game, and do not receive her gifts. Despite the suggestions to the contrary, neither this woman, who I met on the game, and lives in MO, nor I, who live in NY are attempting to scam anyone or hold multiple accounts for myself.

Finally, I am hesitant to post anything, for fear that, like others,I will be scolded for not reading all of the hundreds of posts before daring to post. You have a great game, but a very difficult forum to search.

Thank you for the great game.

Remitog
Nov 27 2009, 06:45 PM
I like the game and the updates, but you say that all levels needed are proportional to the old ones. This is not totaly true.

You say: "Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game."

This one may be true, however, before the change, I was on level 34, and after I was on 42. At some point in the former levels, I purchased a sandbox. Now the sandbox requires a level 45 to purchase. As a result, I previously purchased the sandbox which I do not have the experience level now required to buy.

One further point. I have previously asked about a friend whose gifts to me NEVER work. She sends them to me and, without fail, when I accept her gifts, I am connected to the game, and do not receive her gifts. Despite the suggestions to the contrary, neither this woman, who I met on the game, and lives in MO, nor I, who live in NY are attempting to scam anyone or hold multiple accounts for myself.

Finally, I am hesitant to post anything, for fear that, like others,I will be scolded for not reading all of the hundreds of posts before daring to post. You have a great game, but a very difficult forum to search.

Thank you for the great game.

sunniegrl2004
Nov 27 2009, 07:15 PM
u can have a 2nd farms by having a second email. i log on to my first farm, open another tab, and log in as the other account. u can go back and forth and work on each other's farms, harvesting, plowing and watering the plants. one way to get around it!

TrinityOaks
Nov 27 2009, 07:36 PM
In my previous post, I mentioned that I had 29 farmtown cash $ and dropped to 14, I have since manually linked my farm (as instructed).
First of all, although you posted to the correct thread the first time, this post is in the wrong thread. Here's the correct thread for the Farm Cash retroactive credit:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212510

Secondly, the link you gave is incorrect. The part after the "farm_ID=" needs to be your Facebook ID (which is also your farm ID). If you go to your Facebook home page and click "Profile", the long string of numbers you see after "&id=" is your Facebook/farm ID.

Farmer_Susan
Nov 27 2009, 07:53 PM
I've already raved about this most recent upgrade but now that I've played it awhile, I wanted to add that I'm SO glad you made it easier to level up! I hadn't realized how much of a difference that makes but I had gotten bogged down around the old Level 29 all the way up to 34. Now I'm zipping through levels again and it makes it so much more fun! The challenges seem more attainable. Thanks!

TraceyMush
Nov 27 2009, 08:55 PM
l've recently commented how much l love all the new stuff.
lt seems an improvement was made to the SCREEN PANNING. As l had been having a big problem with clicking and dragging my screen for months l was very happy to be able to move it by dragging again! Just today, l notice it's getting "sticky" again which is how it started before.
Developers may want to know of this issue and l encourage others to report.

Debbie7746
Nov 28 2009, 12:01 AM
well I am surprised by the huge jump in levels where friends that were level 34 went to level 55...that is a HUGE jump..as far as the trees you introduced seem to be a lot larger in size compared to the older ones and the older ones look so much better graphic wise(IMO the new trees are rather ugly)..I also noticed my level has gone down..whats up with that..also the fuel meter is a PITA and having to refuel only once per day and having it use so much esp/ if you have a large amount of crops to harvest,plow and reharvest you never get to finish because fule is used up..please change this..as much as the machines cost you need to make the fuel more adaptable..ok..I have said my peace

daelia
Nov 28 2009, 01:09 AM
Ok so why can't I get the mansion at 34 like I was working so diligently for? And I do agree the new trees are ugly...also I didn't like being jumped up from 29-32. I think we all like to earn but the gaps were too huge. I just think it needed to be decreased between levels....well I guess you can't please everyone!

daelia
Nov 28 2009, 01:12 AM
another thing, how long are the trees going to be locked?!!!

gma Aletta
Nov 28 2009, 01:20 AM
it is now Nov. 27th so where is all the xmas stuff at? so you put more fruit trees ... ok .. got a question SO WHERE THE NUT TREES AT? ALMONDS, WALNUTS, PECANS, we can live without nuts ...and it would be nice if more land and higher level than 60? yes, i was in level 34 a while so what. not my fault it took so long to get higher levels... just wish i had a goal .. the challenge make it nice.. and man that lake is as big as the manor ... More land plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... yes im begging.. :oP

ang888
Nov 28 2009, 05:12 AM
loving all the new items that are available to buy
when wil the christmas decs be available ?

freakedoutfarmer
Nov 28 2009, 05:33 AM
You do realize that prunes do not grow on trees right??? ROFL Are you going to add a raisin vine next?

Berry Terry
Nov 28 2009, 06:19 AM
You do realize that prunes do not grow on trees right??? ROFL Are you going to add a raisin vine next?

LOL...I think the prune tree has been named whilst the tongue was in the cheek:p

wanitajane
Nov 28 2009, 08:03 AM
when you're plowing at another farm, how come you can't plow with 2 squares or 4 squares, even though you can use that on your own farm? I'm probably missing something...Please let me know.

Tyler45
Nov 28 2009, 08:13 AM
when you're plowing at another farm, how come you can't plow with 2 squares or 4 squares, even though you can use that on your own farm? I'm probably missing something...Please let me know.

Because you can only plow one square at a time on other farms.

Tyler45
Nov 28 2009, 08:15 AM
it is now Nov. 27th so where is all the xmas stuff at? so you put more fruit trees ... ok .. got a question SO WHERE THE NUT TREES AT? ALMONDS, WALNUTS, PECANS, we can live without nuts ...and it would be nice if more land and higher level than 60? yes, i was in level 34 a while so what. not my fault it took so long to get higher levels... just wish i had a goal .. the challenge make it nice.. and man that lake is as big as the manor ... More land plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... yes im begging.. :oP

i can live without nut trees ;)

Biehli
Nov 28 2009, 08:34 AM
That is all so cool, but no point in making the gaps smaller when farmers loose their xp all the time - you have no idea of how frustrating that is ,,, I would rather like to get that problem fixed then having new levels .... and it is also very boring for a level 33 to still be only able to buy orange and apple trees....I have 2 mio on my account and can only buy boring orange and apple trees.....
Thanks Carrotta

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul

Tyler45
Nov 28 2009, 08:35 AM
That is all so cool, but no point in making the gaps smaller when farmers loose their xp all the time - you have no idea of how frustrating that is ,,, I would rather like to get that problem fixed then having new levels .... and it is also very boring for a level 33 to still be only able to buy orange and apple trees....I have 2 mio on my account and can only buy boring orange and apple trees.....
Thanks Carrotta

You need to level up to buy more trees..

Here are the levels you need ;)

November 20 release: Items and levels (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550)

dearolecleo
Nov 28 2009, 09:08 AM
I just lost 100 XP;s by going backhome before the entire crop of plowing was finished. Hope you are working on that problem.

msmarie
Nov 28 2009, 09:20 AM
Love the new additions :p

Thanks guys for all your hard work

p.s.
This is the second of these hints ;-)

I LOVE Farm Town ,,I have a Town !!! But with the new additions ,,My Flowers Die every other day ,,and I have a Ton of Flowers ,,Please make them never die !!!!! Help !!

kay1a
Nov 28 2009, 10:05 AM
great improvement but would have like to work up my levels well thats when i can stay on for longer that 5 seconds
i keep geting that my server has timed out it hasnt and i get kicked off the farm i am working on and i lose my coins i have earned or aint got then at all
xxx

kandyo68
Nov 28 2009, 10:28 AM
Hi just wanted to say hi to everyone....I am waiting patiently for the christmas items to come out.....lol

wend
Nov 28 2009, 11:33 AM
why can#t i seed 4 squares at a time any more

herebygrace
Is there any way yet for us to make sure we keep our xp when we return to our farms after plowing? I've tried everything I can think of including waiting until all squares have loaded and saving, but I still have quite a few less xp when I return to my farm. I love the new crops however, & have been back playing regularly!

Tyler45
why can#t i seed 4 squares at a time any more

If your plots are together, make sure you have Remove spaces between fields checked.

wend
Nov 28 2009, 11:42 AM
why can#t i seed 4 squares at a time any more,also losing my x points when i plant my farm

cajunqueene
Nov 28 2009, 12:13 PM
:)I love this Game... It's the coolest thing ever. My fiance and I both have a farm, and just love all the new changes.Just wish that We could buy more land to put all the new things we have now.... Looking forward to see what happens with that.... Happy Farming everyone!!!

teafortwo.jeannie
Nov 28 2009, 01:24 PM
For two weeks, everytime I go to farm town, it freezes. I can't seem to get any help from anywhere. If I don't get some help some, I am going to close the account. My pc is fine everywhere else. No problems except farm town. All the new improvements to farm town certainly hasn't helped me.

Dezerai
Nov 28 2009, 01:34 PM
I love the new trees !! Need more flowers though :)

SunnyD
Nov 28 2009, 02:14 PM
u can have a 2nd farms by having a second email. i log on to my first farm, open another tab, and log in as the other account. u can go back and forth and work on each other's farms, harvesting, plowing and watering the plants. one way to get around it!

You can be on two different accounts on the same computer??? I thought that you had to have two computers to do that?? I'm confused..... can someone else clarify that you are able to do that???

NoemiFerrando
Nov 28 2009, 02:53 PM
the system is not down I finnish plowing a hole farm the points are registered and I save I reached 100112 points,
then I go home and there ther is just 98997.

I update and update several times but the points are gone.

This is the fourth time happens to me today.

Please do something about it
the users cannot rely on the game anymore

servocrow
Nov 28 2009, 02:53 PM
You can be on two different accounts on the same computer??? I thought that you had to have two computers to do that?? I'm confused..... can someone else clarify that you are able to do that???

Yes, you can; HOWEVER, it is a bit tricky and you can knock yourself off remembering which account you logged onto last. ALSO, you will FREEZE up ALL THE TIME in full screen when you do this, but once you have the system worked out, it is realtively easy to do.

I've had secondary emails and used my sons accounts to harvest, simply because it is just easier for me to do so in house rather than go to the market and hire.

DanMcNemar
Nov 28 2009, 02:54 PM
Help!!! After upgrade (which I love) Plowing now is DELETING fields. And I can't replow so I can plant again even though it is now plain grass. I had harvested sage if that makes a difference.

Incidentally, I was able to have a neighbor plow alright earlier in the day.

Also after upgrade Seeder, Harvester and Plower (even 4 field manual only work on one field at a time. I am at level 44. Did these machines change levels at which they would work.

This "downgrade" of not being able to plow puts a crimp in earning money. I have not tried it on anyone else's farm.

If I am the only one having this problem, is there a solution I can try?
Did you ever find out how to fix this problem because I am having the same problems as you. If you did please tell me what the secret is!

sharlee
Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM
Having problems with sending free gifts. I have names in and it tells me to put some names in before sending. Tried it several times and same results.

Rebecca112
Nov 28 2009, 03:40 PM
love the new items in farmtown! i agree, you have made a fun game more fun & exciting!! just curious, anymore news on land expansion?!? id sure love that too!!!!! way too many items for not enough land! ;) i just want to buy it all!!! thanks again! you all are doing a great job!

candlelight
Nov 28 2009, 05:20 PM
love the new items in farmtown! i agree, you have made a fun game more fun & exciting!! just curious, anymore news on land expansion?!? id sure love that too!!!!! way too many items for not enough land! ;) i just want to buy it all!!! thanks again! you all are doing a great job!

Apparently........................

Additional farm purchase is currently being rolled out........