PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Raul
Nov 20 2009, 05:53 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul

pj91060@yahoo.com
Nov 20 2009, 05:56 PM
You have made this Farm Town Citizen Proud.

nubcakes
Nov 20 2009, 05:57 PM
weee

any announcement for land expansion?

o_o?

Smudleysmom
Nov 20 2009, 05:58 PM
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........ :)

Goosecreek
Thank you for making a great game even better! Love all of the new goodies. :)

lsfutch23@hotmail.com
Thank you... The improvements are sooooooooooooooo awesome....

Capt. Conor
Nov 20 2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks so much!!!!!!

sunnysunshineRM
Nov 20 2009, 05:59 PM
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in trying to make farm town fun. I'm sure it's not easy with people complaining and wanting to throw sticks at you guys. Having done programing myself, I can understand how frusterating it can be to try and stay on top of things and ifgure out the bugs and so forrth.

Though, I gotta ask....ya think we'd ever get more land? Not that I'm complaining or anything but just wondered. :)

thanks again.

TartanLady
Nov 20 2009, 06:00 PM
love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished

jazzy82958
Nov 20 2009, 06:01 PM
How come everytime I visit someone with a higher points I become that level...I was at 32 yesterday then when I logged in I was 36 which is fine, went to a friend that was at 40 and I became that level and then went to another friend that was at 42 and am that now as well? any help, I really don't want to be at that level if i didn't do it myself....thanks

Beachgirl2
Nov 20 2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the improvements!! I did notice that when I visited neighbors I would get the message that I had reached a new level and it was the neighbor's level. It went back to my level as soon as I returned home.

krbrown2000
Nov 20 2009, 06:02 PM
And I just planted a bunch of pineapples! Gotta wait three days to get to the new crops. Rats! But thanks!

debiraerock
Nov 20 2009, 06:02 PM
Thanks so much for the new stuff, all the work you did is very apprectiate, but I don't hear any mention of new land, if that in the works?

grannysixcents
Nov 20 2009, 06:03 PM
Thank you Farmtown....Awesome...Appreciate all your hard work

martybeliveau
Nov 20 2009, 06:03 PM
Where do I find the xp for each new level? Only FarmTown spread sheet has old information.

davyboyo
Nov 20 2009, 06:04 PM
Are we going to see an update on level XP requirements soon?

Thanks for changes so far, no real problems. Although it was scary when your level changed to host Farm on tend and visits, reverted to real thing when returned home.

nubcakes
Nov 20 2009, 06:05 PM
We need more lands!!!

:D

bettyjeanchase
Nov 20 2009, 06:05 PM
ibeen there for ten min i was level 42 then you droped me to 32 back up back down whats going on

frogsarecute
Nov 20 2009, 06:06 PM
I was 400 pts from getting to the next level and out of the blue I am 3 levels up. I was so confused. Glad to know it wasn't a glitch and all is well. Thanks for the new things.

bettyjeanchase
i own 3 manshions five white homes five brown homes i dont think im level 32 thank you

denben73
What levels are required for the new trees? That info would be handy in the store.

Everything else...Two thumbs up.:)

Pamajama1
Thank you!!! :)

neo7
Nov 20 2009, 06:07 PM
Why did you guys change the xp requirements for the higher levels? I feel like all the work I put into my farm is worthless now... :confused:

On the other hand, thanks for all the new trees and crops! It's about time we got some new ones. Although, why is it that in the trees area only the same four trees are unlocked? Why are none of the new trees unlocked?

Che-Rah
Thank you, Raul and all the others who make Farm Town the BEST!!!

bcincyoh
I'm at level 34 and have been for months, I have 1,074,439 in xps and am still level 34....Why hasn't my level changed?

Anneyc
Nov 20 2009, 06:08 PM
I like the new options in gifts but not having to level up all over again to get basics. My levels are all over the map.
Nice to have new things but Farville does it without all this. Talk about bugs in the system. I worked hard for my level 34..aagh!
Anney

jolrnr
It took me a few hours before I had a chance to check this out.... but I am impressed immensely.... Thanks so much!!!!!

bettyjeanchase
and you lost five of my neighbors plus my trophys are gone

Cider Sue
Nov 20 2009, 06:09 PM
I am so thrilled, Thanks! I have already purchased my Carousel. Now at level 46. I told my friends not to play that OTHER farm game! Yeah!

istandamazed
Nov 20 2009, 06:11 PM
The morning of the 20th I was on level 31. Checked back around 6pm and I jumped from level 34 to 50...now I'm back down to 38 at the moment. I am a Facebook user. Here's my FB farm town link:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?rcid=gift&type=GA&from_uid=1139082108&from_name=Angela&time=1258760949&gift_sig=5f33f47c766a1526619ff4a07fd3ddfd&cid=send_gift

yayla55au
Thanks so much for all the new stuff on Farm town, I am one of those who has probs with the level changing, was 34, come in today and was 42, then went to 27, as long as it is fixed thats fine I understand there is usually teething probs, but PLEASE farm Town when will we be getting more land? My farm is so full now no space left to buy any of the new gear, I love my farm so selling what I have is no option, but with no more land it does become boring to just plant, harvest, plow and get and send gifts, so please please more land.
Yayla:):):):)

Marg TH
i was on 34 for ages then up to 55 then down to 37 refreshed and back up to 55 again

masterthief89
Thak u so much :)

Farm Babe
Thanks for the improvements!! I did notice that when I visited neighbors I would get the message that I had reached a new level and it was the neighbor's level. It went back to my level as soon as I returned home.

Ditto!!!

I was Level 57, went to visit a neighbor and was instantly booted down to his level. :mad:

What happened to my Sultan status? :confused:

tomlingevol
Nov 20 2009, 06:14 PM
Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when she arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.

pugnachus
Nov 20 2009, 06:15 PM
All the new features, gifts, are great BUT, ......now the complaint.....WE NEED MORE LAND!!!

OverTheRainbow
Nov 20 2009, 06:15 PM
Thank you VERY MUCH for the new changes---the expanded crop selection, the additional levels, the new items, more trees, and more gifts to give/receive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas came early !!!!!!!

Steve Leonard
Nov 20 2009, 06:17 PM
Are you kidding me? I've been at level 34 for MONTHS pleading that Farm Town do something... anything... to move the game along... and then you ROLL me back to a level 30? THIS is the thanks I get for being a loyal fan for months and not fleeing to Farmville? Thanks for nothing!

n00bzor
Nov 20 2009, 06:18 PM
Excellent, been secretly waiting for some upgrading! :P
Kind of interesting though.. I was level 31 I think, and when got in.. I said CONGRATS, your now level 44 !!! hahaha.. then down a few times.. hehe

davyboyo
Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when she arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.

She may have hit your ignore button by mistake. She could correct that I'm sure

JYorks
FAB! I was just starting to get a bit bored of this game and now I'm fully interested again - loving the new levels and items :-)

But I do agree that we could do with more land, or a second farm for higher levels :-)

yelgab
Nov 20 2009, 06:21 PM
I am very happy to see the new levels. Thank you. So many new things. I don't know which are my favorites yet. Well done!

Kalani
Nov 20 2009, 06:21 PM
Thank you for the updates/improvements to FarmTown, Keep up the great work guys :)

sheilamills
Nov 20 2009, 06:22 PM
love new stuf and levels as was on 34 for months so just kept farm ticking over, please please please, can we have bigger farms

turtle77
Thank you SO MUCH for adding all of this!!! Especially the new crops, it's so much fun to add new color patterns etc...The other things are nice too, not to mention the higher levels!!! The ONLY problem with all the new stuff is where to put it!? :~) We need more land or a 2nd farm right next to it that shares money, points, can move things between farms...then the game would be PERFECT!!!!

Uncle Steves Farm
Awesome,,,,,Awesome,,,,,AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorothy2
Nov 20 2009, 06:23 PM
Thank you so much. I'd lost complete interest after reaching level 34 & was only planting to help others level up. This new stuff has renewed my interest. Hope you're working on allowing more expansions now or even a 2nd farm.

pg tips
Nov 20 2009, 06:23 PM
Hate the new levels and wish we could go back to the game i started playing

Fox1
Nov 20 2009, 06:24 PM
Thank you VERY much, Developers!!!

I've been following the threads with suggestions and requests and it looks like you've worked hard to meet a LOT of them.

New crops, trees, fences, clothes lines, cars, pickups, crop dusters, swimming pool, buildings, more levels and the list goes on.

Thanks again for taking feedback from your users and adding a lot of the things we've been asking for!

semco
Nov 20 2009, 06:25 PM
Is there a list of the amount of XP points needed to get to each new level? If so, where can it be located?

nubcakes
Nov 20 2009, 06:26 PM
we need more land!! :D

jeni_iz_me
Nov 20 2009, 06:27 PM
Thank you!

That's all! :p

debjones334
Nov 20 2009, 06:28 PM
fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work, You guys/Gals rock! Now I gotta learn how to change the name and level on my signature here.

Kay Davis
This is strange..... 2 hours ago I was level 33 and now I'm level 40... How did this happen ...I was close to level 34... not that I'm complaining.. just curious is all.

SteelerChick
Yay!! I stuck with Farm Town every day since i started, reaching level 34 in July. Now I am level 56. How many levels are there?

I am soooo happy to have all the new levels and new stuff. Can't wait for a bigger farm! :)

bacchus
Nov 20 2009, 06:29 PM
Thank u so much for the enhancements!!

Fireball
Nov 20 2009, 06:30 PM
THANKYOU..THANKYOU..THANKYOU.. I am patient and will wait to buy when the bugs have been worked out, as with all new programs they are a work in progress. THANKS AGAIN

Pilgrim Peters
Wonderful new items! Thank you so much! Now for the standard plea: more land, please!

tojfrd7931
Great job! Just as people were getting fed up with that OTHER game Slashkey comes to the rescue!

summerflower
Nov 20 2009, 06:31 PM
i was on 34 for ages then up to 55 then down to 37 refreshed and back up to 55 again

I was at level 34 where I have been forever. Went to level 58 with 319510 points. Went from 58 to 45 to 33 to 58 to 30 and back to 58. When I refresh or log out and log back in my level goes back up to 58. Thanks for the new levels. Have a great night.

Kelsey
Nov 20 2009, 06:31 PM
YAY!!!! Can you feel the excitement radiating off my FT Avatar?! How freeking awesome!

I've been away from the forum all afternoon - trying to do some RL stuff and figures, as soon as I go away BAM new stuff, new levels, excitement! I've been bumped to level 36 which is so cool - can't wait to see what level my other farms are at. The new gifts ROCK and the new items ROCK and the new levels ROCK.

FarmTown (inclusive of developers, support team, mods, etc) ROCKS MY SOCKS!
Yeehaw!!

Thank you times a gazillion!

lindaann1@bigpond.com
Nov 20 2009, 06:32 PM
Fantastic news how high do the new levels go?And can we buy more land? you have made a good game great thanks

omalleyfamily
Nov 20 2009, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the new stuff! I want to know the same thing everyone else does though.....what are the level break downs? I went from 34 (which I've been on since July) to 60, and although I'm totally grateful to be on a new level, I think I might break down and cry if I got moved from the old highest level to the new highest level. LOL

sengland
not too happy about my goals being set higher or the fact that most of the new stuff is either a level I will not attain or that I would have to pay with cash. Just wanted the mansion and then I was done..................

Bren02
Thanks very much for all the cool new stuff..love it all..I got bounced around from level to level at first, but when I signed out of facebook and back on, it corrected itself. Is there a list of the levels somewhere in the forum, with the point requiremtn for each level and wat you get to buy at that level?

Thanks,

Bren

suzysue
Nov 20 2009, 06:35 PM
Thank you... The improvements are sooooooooooooooo awesome....

I love the improvemnts as well they are great but why can't I still buy cows at level 30 and I know I keep wingeing but please please can we have some proper MEADOW FLOWERS eg cornflowers,,feverfew.daisy..Thank you

hildajo
Nov 20 2009, 06:36 PM
My complaint is all the good new stuff you can only get with cash, NO FAIR!

Big Willies Nut Hut
Nov 20 2009, 06:36 PM
Hi There,

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

are we going to get land upgrades soon

LizzyMay
Nov 20 2009, 06:38 PM
We (I speak for loads of ppl that play FarmTown and for myself) Can we please have a land expansion?!?!? With Christmas coming, and concidering it is the 'giving season', this would be a wonderful gift to give to ALL OF YOUR FarmTown users :D:D:D:D
xxx

Miss Pickles
Thank you, thank you, thank you developers!!

felicitycoombs
Thank you for all the new things! I still have 3 levels to go to level 60. that will keep me busy

Kathleen's farm
Nov 20 2009, 06:39 PM
I am sure I will come to celebrate the changes, but I was just 2400 points from buying a mansion and working hard to close the gap. NowI am 1 1/2 levels away. Kind of disappointing. Thank you for your efforts. I will keep working hard!

♫ JaiMe ♫
Nov 20 2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks Farm Town love the new release... IN HEAVEN are the words lol lol yes you can say im addicted ...

suzysue
Nov 20 2009, 06:40 PM
Almost forgot .....Could you still consider a gentle stream as a choice? suzysue

182 CESSNA
Nov 20 2009, 06:40 PM
Thank you, Raul and all the others who make Farm Town the BEST!!!

Ditto! ... without reservation and without complaints! Some have a "but" in their letters of appreciation. This new upgrade took a LOT of WORK-work. We FarmTown players just PLAY-work the game and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. The developers WORK work work and prob don't even have time to play this wonderful game. I'm out to buy new stuff and enjoy enjoy enjoy and "play-work" :) Yay!

Breezie
Nov 20 2009, 06:41 PM
Thank You Developers for all the new great stuff and levels, however the BIGGEST issues for months has been Land Expansions.. have been sitting on level 34 and largest issue of land for months and months..appreciate you need a much bigger data base to allow for all users to expand but it has been months..
Receiving all the new exciting gifts is fabulous but NOT when you have NO WHERE to put them..
Please please please listen to our pleas and grant land expansions as expiditiously as possible..

Thanks again for all the great new stuff.

2ngalana
Nov 20 2009, 06:42 PM
Thank you for all the new features!!!! Awesome..will wait until glitches are worked out before making any major purchases, yes I bounced up levels and down, LOL. Thanks for listening to us

gene_g
Nov 20 2009, 06:44 PM
i just got home and turned on farm town. love it!!! thanks for all the hard work and new items. i am so excited to harvest my yard so i can make some new changes. i still need a few planting containers though. when i level up ill buy the decorating rocks. bless you :) you have made it fun to play again.

Farm Babe
Nov 20 2009, 06:45 PM
How many levels are there now?

dixie.landman@hotmail.com
Thank you for the new up-dates, they are awesome !!!

Beaker
STUPID STUPID CHANGE. Time to QUIT this STUPID game.

scnurse55
I am also going up and down on my level. Was at 28 went to 33 back to 26 and up to 28. Please fix !

marie0112
Nov 20 2009, 06:46 PM
WOW!!! What a nice EARLY Christmas present!!! Thanks Devs for all your hard work!

Buddy1998
Nov 20 2009, 06:47 PM
I'm confused. Anyone with coins can buy a mansion but a special farmhouse requires level 51? I love the new crops but with all you are now offering us to buy, we surely need more land. My farm is crammed full of stuff now, as is my storage. PLEASE give us land. TY

katie farmer
Nov 20 2009, 06:49 PM
Thank you so much!

hullbound
Nov 20 2009, 06:50 PM
i was having a bad day and seei ng the new changes on FT really lifted my spirits. Pathetic? Maybe, probably. Do I care? No! Thank you Devs I'm sure that it took more work than we know to make these changes and that you'll fix the kinks that some people are experiencing. I'm so excited about the new gifts and 8 and 12 hour crops I could slap myself. Thanks again! :)

TeraNewman
Nov 20 2009, 06:50 PM
I am a little disapointed with the changes. I have been working to get to level 34 to buy a mansion. I was excited to see my level changed from a 30 to a 33. THen I checked and now a mansion is a level 41!

All of the new things are for higher levels. These changes only benefited the people woh were already at a level 34 and stuck.

yogi78
Nov 20 2009, 06:52 PM
just wondering if there are any intentions of bringing in bigger blocks

JT5706
Nov 20 2009, 06:53 PM
I also love all the new changes to the game. I have only been playing for a few months and my only problem is with the money. I wish the items were offered for cash or coins. Thank you and keep up the good work.

farmerap
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

FARMTOWN is just the best! Thanks devs for your hard work that gives us lots of new things. Especially love the new trees :D

BobbieV
I came home I logged on I got a sweet new "gift" AWESOME cherry blossom tree **what could be better** hey its the lil things that get my blood pumpin what can I say
Get onto my farm an up pops a message! OMG! NEW STUFF!

I LOVE FT!
I LOVE our Devs!
I LOVE our new stuff!
You guys are THEE Best!

This is the first game I played on FB and it just keeps getting better! :D

earlgray
Thank you! There is much to look forward to now. At this point I especially love the 8 and 12 hour crops and the new trees - so happy to be able to buy more kinds of trees! Feels like an early Christmas present!

Deb NZ
Thanks for the new stuff! I want to know the same thing everyone else does though.....what are the level break downs? I went from 34 (which I've been on since July) to 60, and although I'm totally grateful to be on a new level, I think I might break down and cry if I got moved from the old highest level to the new highest level. LOL

Think I have done the same gone to the new highest level.I too am a bit sad with nothing to strive for.

Hunnienana
was at level 34 before the new levels came out. What gives? When I got on there at 6pm it was showing me at level47. now it is showing me at level 31.... I know theere will be issues and it will take time to fix... but just want to let you know whats going on... Thanks for the up grades...:o

estalvey
#. thanks
!2 any land expansios for us in the near future

It is my own ding that I have developed y town farm beyond the possibly of fruitfl farming
I can 1- delete a tone or
2 wait for a land expansion

I really wish you would tell me what is most prudent...
I am most willing to delete a great part of my creation if that is what is best
but would like to hear it rom someone who does really know of which they speak. Farmette aka Elizabeth Fry Stalvey of Facebook.com

Nazza
Nov 20 2009, 06:54 PM
May I ask when the people with over 1 million exp points with change from level 34? thank you.

texasgal817
Nov 20 2009, 06:57 PM
Is there somewhere that lists the number of points required for each level like there is on the new users forum?

Also, what happened to the cherry, plum, mango and coconut trees? Please bring them back!

I do love the new changes, especially that I don't have to stop at 34 anymore. I was about to get to 34, now suddenly I'm at 38. Please list those points per level for those of us that like to keep track.

Thank you!

Old Goat
Nov 20 2009, 06:58 PM
I'm at level 34 and have been for months, I have 1,074,439 in xps and am still level 34....Why hasn't my level changed?
About the same points here, still 34 also lol

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 20 2009, 06:58 PM
Thank you so much Devs! You've done a great job and look foward to continuing on with my farm. Shame I've maxed out the levels though! lol Loving the new stuff though so I'm not complaining! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gifhttp://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/blissysmile.gif

DonnaSue
Nov 20 2009, 06:59 PM
I'm like a kid in a candy store!!

Thank you so much developers!!! Awesome update!!

Lois's Farm
Nov 20 2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the cool new additions for crops. Can't wait to plant them. Also, I love the new items such as bicycles.

Is anyone besides myself having trouble buying a white bunny? I tried to buy one but he never turned up on my farm.

Dawny8s
Nov 20 2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks so much for the new levels, crops and toys! Something else to look forward to. :)

miss j
Nov 20 2009, 07:03 PM
Awesome..this FT addict had just had a great day....level 54...now i feel i have accomplished something. and finally..wagons
thank you

Terrimus
YEA!!!! Farmtown rocks!!!!

shdytxmn
Wahoo!!!!!

Level 51 and loving it!

shy1
Nov 20 2009, 07:04 PM
thanks developers I love all the new stuff maybe some of my neighbours will start playing again when they hear the news

guerin3
Nov 20 2009, 07:05 PM
This is SO cool! Thank you! Is there any thought/plan to make our animals worth something - like chickens lay eggs that we can sell, or cows can be milked and that sold, etc.:)

brwnigemini
Nov 20 2009, 07:06 PM
My level hasn't changed, my xp is over 1 million and i'm still a level 34.... please help i'd like to buy some of the new items also!!

cmooregram1@hotmail.com
Nov 20 2009, 07:07 PM
I'm a happy camper or should I say farmer this is GREAT

snaps2scrap
Nov 20 2009, 07:10 PM
I am both HAPPY to see the new changes and very very very very sad. I was only 1 level from getting my mansion. And, now with the new changes (which are very much appreciated) I can't get it for 2 additional levels..... call me a poor sport, but I can not help but be very very very very disappointed.

Changes should not adversly affect your active players who are playing to reach a goal. It is disappointing.

Like I already said, I do APPRECIATE the changes. And, I know that you can not make everyone happy at all times.

Thank you for improving Farm Town. I do appreciate your hard work.

Old Goat
Nov 20 2009, 07:11 PM
oooooooooooooohhhhh...crop duster!!!! always wanted to fly. how about allowing us to build landing strips on our neighbors farms? :) *snort*

Lori GUrley
Nov 20 2009, 07:12 PM
She may have hit your ignore button by mistake. She could correct that I'm sure

yes it can be fixed. go to your farm, and where you would click on the link to come here to the forums, click on the button that says account. It will show you who all you have on ignore and will give you the option to correct it. I know cause I did this myself to my niece! LOL Good luck!

Tfilly
I've run out of room for all the stuff to buy! Are there any plans to be able to get more land or buy a 2nd farm? :)

*Elly*May*
:) Thank you ((hugs))

Old Goat
Nov 20 2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the cool new additions for crops. Can't wait to plant them. Also, I love the new items such as bicycles.

Is anyone besides myself having trouble buying a white bunny? I tried to buy one but he never turned up on my farm.
Yes. My wife's disappeared. A friend bought one, we can't see it but she can. It will all be worked out.

Austinexperts
You folks rock! Thanks.

FranJo
Hi lucky you, I was on 34 then went down to 30 then down to 24, what is happening, Fran:confused:

uneekrose
Nov 20 2009, 07:15 PM
oh thank you for all the new stuff

pattylpn54
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:I had just bought a mansion -- it showed as a post on my wall. When you changed the levels it stole my mansion. The mansion is gone from my farm, but shows on my wall that I bought one. How do I get it back???????

Mogul Farmer
I am still at level 34 with over 1 million experience points.

kebeco
Thanks so much! Looking forward to utilizing all this new "stuff". You guys are great!

nubcakes
We need more spaces to put up this new items :D

aunt loli
Nov 20 2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the added level, and items. I bought some things and they vanished but my money didnt return to me........................

JeanetteConsolver
Nov 20 2009, 07:16 PM
I am in the same boat - i have well over a million points - all my friends are at level 60 except me - I seem to be stuck at level 34!!!??!?! What can I do???

Deanna J. Lloyd
Nov 20 2009, 07:17 PM
Many thanks for all the improvements! Many, MANY thanks, in fact!!! Only one wish: Could we buy more land; perhaps as much as 30x30, in stages, of course. It would make buying and/or using all the new goodies so much more feasible!

Just a wish. Perhaps in the next version! I know those at higher levels are quite cramped already, and at level 30/33, I'm feeling pinched too.

Dana~Dane
Then upgrade to bigger land...What is going on with harvesting? the only was you can get your coins for what you harvest is to harvest one at a time.... It you harvest a bunch you get the point for the first few, then after that it, it stops... So you have to harvest one at at time, that takes to long....Thanks for new things that were added...Love the new seeds and trees....Getting back to the harvesting issue, it this a new glitch or what? Please fix this, it is annoying...I don't know if others have notice this... Some are harvesting like maniacs, but wht they feel to realize is they didn't get paid for the job, which sucks, cause someone esle could have got those points...

Dezerai
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

wow nice.. have to visit my farm now :)

allow me 2 plow plz
thanks rual i am experincing that problem with xp levels

dianne372
Thank you so much for all the new improvements!! I can't wait to see what is in store next :)

Molly Mew
For those of you experiencing problems with the new release please post in this thread http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264142. The thread linked here has been sent to the developers to review.

Fourbenn
Nov 20 2009, 07:18 PM
Great work. Love the new things.

LoreneC
Nov 20 2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks so much. Love all the new additions and willing to wait for the land.

I am now a Level 50 and have no intentions of getting to Level 60 as soon as possible. I plan to enjoy the journey, new crops etc.:)

PRT
Nov 20 2009, 07:20 PM
This is so cool!!! We went out to dinner and I was at level 34 and came home and I was 54!!! Have to explore a little bit to discover all the new stuff!!!

THANK YOU!!!

mary3301
Nov 20 2009, 07:22 PM
I have been a long time lover of FarmTown, and today I love it even more...Great work guys it was well worth the wait.
Thanks again...
Mary

Popsy's Second Garden
Nov 20 2009, 07:23 PM
You can have a second farm just use a different e-mail address

frannyh
Nov 20 2009, 07:24 PM
Love the new stuff and closing the gap some in between levels. Like so many others....need more land! You can only put so many things on what we have. But, thanks for the progress so far. It keeps the game fun!!

k1432@aol.com
Nov 20 2009, 07:24 PM
ok, i just reached over one million exps just two days ago and nothing happened. I recieved the updated message on how it would be updated according to the exps? Well, I have not seen any changes on mind and was very dissapointed when i finally got there thinking i would be able to buy new trees or something. I hope you fix this for me. bussin my butt and hussling all week to just aquire 800000 to get to the end of level 34 as so i thought really was a bummer to see nothing happened when it did... is there any where to find out the total of exps you need to finish level 34 and then on?

mshboop
Nov 20 2009, 07:25 PM
Thank you!

~Farmer Tom~
Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

Thanks

--Raul

cant wait, thanks raul:D

karylyn62

oh yes please that would be so great a working farm with space for crops my current farm is self serficient as level 34 aquired a long while ago

debbbydoo
Nov 20 2009, 07:27 PM
Yes, I would also love to be able to have multiple farms~~~

OMG
Nov 20 2009, 07:28 PM
Awesome guys and gals! You have really worked hard to get the kinks out of this game and I appreciate it. I love all the new stuff and new levels. Thanks for listening to your gamers.

bonitasewsafit
Nov 20 2009, 07:29 PM
Thank you for the new features. I have already bought a carosel. It is nice to see the new levels too as it gives us 34's a new challenge.
I love the new crops, trees, decorations etc. I've called two neighbors to tell them the good news. Sent a beautiful birch tree to everyone as a gift and sure hope to get one back. Thank you developers.

Tahtee
Nov 20 2009, 07:29 PM
Be still my Heart! Thank you all . . .V E R Y MUCH!

robinrice
Nov 20 2009, 07:33 PM
hi there,

we just released a new version of farmtown with additional levels and items.

we also reduced the xp gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their xp.

Thanks

--raul

thank you so very much for the additions...now i have a reason to play farmtown instead of just because i'm bored and rebuilding all the time...you rock....keep it up...don't ever stop...there should always be, if nothing else, more and more levels...it keeps us interested in coming back again and again...

Molly Mew
Nov 20 2009, 07:33 PM
For those of you who haven't already noticed, Raul has posted an update..

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264318
:)

daniel1972au
Nov 20 2009, 07:34 PM
i think the new upgrades are awesome until fb deleted all my accounts since i didnt read the fine print properly i now have no farm town til they get back to me

Gembira
Kudos to the hardworking peeps that help me have so much fun!

Dana~Dane
I don't know how many have notice this, but you can only harvest one at a time for some strange reason...when you get hired and get on the farm, the first 3-4 harvest that you do, you get your coins...When you continue to harvest multiple harvest your coins stop...But when you harvest just one at a time, you get your coins.... This is horrible!:eek: which makes it worse is those you are on a farm with doing a harvesting job, they are just clicking like harvest piglets, and probably don't even realize they didn't get paid.... which really sucks, cause someone else could of had those coins, if you knowing you can harvest one at a time..... Is this permenant? I really hope not...you really can't make no money that way....Thanks for the new additions...Love them...Good Job on that...Perhaps somewhere in the future we will get a land upgrade....

chony
Nov 20 2009, 07:42 PM
Pleaseeeeeeeeee give us any news in advance about more land... where to put all these beautiful new items?
You are doing great!!! we can wait you an year, just tell us how long.... :)
Thanx!!!

Mamabirdie
Nov 20 2009, 07:47 PM
Thank you Raul! I was hoping you would mention Land!

bettejean123
Nov 20 2009, 07:48 PM
LOVE all the new items and trees - any news on more land???:rolleyes:

shotta
Fantastic with all the new items: BUT we need MORE LAND , MORE LAND, MORE LAND... to put it on !

jwrbruins
WOW, thanks Developers for all the new and cute things. Now, how about expanding the farms so we have someplace to put the stuff....fix the freezing (Not Responding) and get those stupid games below the Farm Town to load faster. It is very obvious when watching them load, your farm freezes until the games like Pacman, Bubble Boomers, Diamond Atlantis, Diamond Jewel, and the ads for Google and Weight Loss. I am not sure if those are your doing or Facebook, but they sure get old. Also, where can we find the list of the new levels?

kimschnitz
Nov 20 2009, 07:51 PM
You guys have done a GREAT! job with all these new updates......But when are we going to be able to buy trees?

reefcomber
Nov 20 2009, 07:51 PM
"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)"

I am one happy farm towner with just what you have done so far, but the cut and paste above...whenever it happens...WOOOOHOOOO!

Barboo
Nov 20 2009, 07:52 PM
Be still my heart!!! Thank you SOOOoooooooo much!! I'm waiting with bated breath for Christmas. You guys have really come a long way since the beginning of the year. I'm sure I will be sending some cash your way soon!

Everyone take the time to buy some farm dollars to show your appreciation!
After all you'd pay to go to a movie wouldn't you? Farm Town is way better than a LOT of movies!!

Let's help our developers pay salaries and for bandwidth!

GO FARM TOWN!! :D:D:D:D

jean hiscock
Nov 20 2009, 07:55 PM
thank you thank you i have been playing almost since the beginning and still love it all the new things each time now some more land please and i will be truly happy
thanks guy's good job !

sonygirl2000
Nov 20 2009, 07:56 PM
So much fun! Thanks for all the hard work. :)

ceceliamoritz
Nice to have all the new items to buy we need more land to use it?

pbugsnana

I'll second that but please a second or third farm etc where we don't have to start from the beginning. I would like to see additional farms where we keep our same levels and can use our cash and coins on any of our farms. Also, if we put something in storage on one farm be able to take it out on another. Just my opinion...:D

Tanimoden
Nov 20 2009, 07:57 PM
I m on level 34 since June this year and , almost stop playing FT , wow! this make me going. Thanks for the new Update and BIGGGG.. HUG for the people at SlasKey.com

heidijane
Nov 20 2009, 07:57 PM
MAJOR CLITCH TODAY GUYS!

I was working on a farm & noticed I jumped from level 33 to 38 - excited I immediatly went shopping & bought my mansion (I was close to 34).

I re-arranged my entire farm selling off things (for pennys compaired to the purchase price) I was so happy ro have my mansion.....

Well as you know while re-arranging a refresh is needed - I reloaded my farm & to my suprise my mansion was gone - that's right GONE... now I can't buy one until level 40 something & I have already paid for one...

VERY DISSAPOINTED

Heidi Berge
(Heidi Hoe)

Sprout2441
Nov 20 2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks so much. I just love all the new things. I kept saying oh my, look at this! I couldn't believe my eyes with so many new things. Now, what do I buy first? LOL

heidijane
Nov 20 2009, 07:59 PM
MAJOR CLITCH TODAY GUYS!

I was working on a farm & noticed I jumped from level 33 to 38 - excited I immediatly went shopping & bought my mansion (I was close to 34).

I re-arranged my entire farm selling off things (for pennys compaired to the purchase price) I was so happy ro have my mansion.....

Well as you know while re-arranging a refresh is needed - I reloaded my farm & to my suprise my mansion was gone - that's right GONE... now I can't buy one until level 40 something & I have already paid for one...

VERY DISSAPOINTED

Heidi Berge
(Heidi Hoe)

Farmer_Susan
Nov 20 2009, 08:01 PM

--Raul

Oooooh - all the new stuff is just AWESOME!!! And the quote above has my little heart beating faster! :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

LeeLee1
Nov 20 2009, 08:02 PM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new release....just want the land! lol Thanks guys and gals!

stangdriver
Very nice !

Thank You

jars7
Thank you so much. I have more interest in the Farm Town game again.

dmccrack2000
Nov 20 2009, 08:03 PM
Yes, Raul, way too many things for the amount of land! I was so sure this would be the time we would get more land with the almost absurd amount of new things available. I have already started playing other farm games because there is not much to do on FT--I am just maxxed out space wise, so I am not willing to just keep selling at a low price old items to get new. I have maxxed out storage also! I am going to probably follow a good deal of my friends and create a second farm under family members that don't play, and put the new stuff there. At least that will be a new challenge.
It is so hard to think that with all the new stuff created some server space could not have been allocated to land instead of all that new stuff!
That all being said, it was still very excited to see the new release!

LeAnnesFarm
Nov 20 2009, 08:05 PM
The Cherry Blossom trees don't have an option to place in storage! I hope this was an oversight you are planning to correct.

Really like the new items, I'm a little sad so many of them require the FarmCash though.

SparkleSprite
Nov 20 2009, 08:08 PM
Thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu!!!!! :D

"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)"

Dare I hope?!? Does that mean?!? *crosses fingers* More land soon?!? Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

ecwyatt
Nov 20 2009, 08:08 PM
What is going on with working on other people's farms and not getting paid?

donnawo
Nov 20 2009, 08:11 PM
i was bored too, thanks for this. guess my farmville farm that i was doing just for something to do is going to sit idle for a long time to come.

Minyaelda
love it...love it...love it!!!!

Whoopsidaisy
Wow! Thanks so much for all the new items, for raising my level and raising how far we can go up!! Farm Town was already my favorite game, you just made it even better!!

ercowgirl
Thanks for all of the new stuff it is great. However, the majority of what I see in chat is people wanting more land, this includes me. We can buy and buy however without land, the epansion of items really makes no sense. After while, people begin to get upset with the fact that it takes forever to level up. If we had more land, we could still plant large quantities, buy more items and not get bored.. Any chance we will see more land soon?

allen329
Nov 20 2009, 08:12 PM
My issue today was I was online when the levels started changing. Suddenly I was able to purchase a mansion so I went to do so. In order to place it on my farm, I had to sell my existing farmhouse at a huge loss. The mansion purchase never went through so I purchased another farmhouse at $300,000.

I understand and appreciate the changes but it would be nice to have warnings in advance to avoid confusion.

One other request.. Will larger farms be available in the future?

jsbh821
Nov 20 2009, 08:14 PM
Love all the new things!! Love Farm Town even more than before! Thanks!!

Ebony Jones
Nov 20 2009, 08:14 PM
I'm so happy I could do cartwheels. Thanks for making this game so enjoyable!!

GenFarmer
Nov 20 2009, 08:15 PM
You have made this little cartoon farmer so happy I could cry... Thanks! :)

Jim Cullen
Nov 20 2009, 08:15 PM
Since there are so many great new items now, how about a two week period where we can sell some of the things we currently have on the farm for the FULL PRICE we paid for them so we can upgrade to the new stuff.

mirrcat
Nov 20 2009, 08:17 PM
I love the new stuff. Thank you so much. You have done a great job. But can we also have more land?

jeezlouise

That happened to me too. I even posted it on my wall...hmmm...now I feel silly.

tabby711
Nice job! Thank you for all the hard work. Getting better all the time...

chicalita
Fantastic dev's!!! All the new things have sparked me off again and thinking about totally redoing my farm with even a play area :eek:. Can't wait to get my xp up so I can buy the washing lines!!!

Thanks sooooo much. Love you all. xxxxxxxx

kiwirick
"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul "

Does this mean you will be giving us the capability of getting more land???? Pretty please :):):)

LeAnnesFarm
Nov 20 2009, 08:19 PM
OK there is something really wrong with the planting XP. I just planted 4 plots and it registed 229376 XP. The XP appear to be incrementing geometrically each time. Which is crazy of course. This happened when using the Big Seeder. When I planted one at a time or with the small seeder, it was just fine.

You can see the strange XP total at the top and where I was planting in the attached pic. The XP total 'righted' itself when I stopped planting but it was very weird.

teong
Nov 20 2009, 08:20 PM
I'm fainting! Help. I love the new items! Only one thing is missing, EXPANSION. :D

LindseysNana
Nov 20 2009, 08:20 PM
I'm in hog heaven!!! I might have to get rid of all my new crops just to buy the fun stuff. TYVM

Pina
Nov 20 2009, 08:21 PM
Love the updates THANKS mwah

SwanyGal
Nov 20 2009, 08:22 PM
I am having problems making a water fall. I get the corners to overlap. I have checked my "remove spaces between fields". Its very frustrating!

Minyaelda
Nov 20 2009, 08:24 PM
Love the new trees but there is no such thing as a PRUNE TREE. Prunes are dried PLUMS. Raisins are dried grapes. (Hint: grapevines??)

It should be a PLUM TREE.

Thanks.

len fm Denver
Nov 20 2009, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the upgrade. It is not just a way to kill time anymore. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

farmerjane7
Nov 20 2009, 08:27 PM
I am complainiing that it is further away. I had over 100,000 XP now I'm at 72,000 +. You not only kept me at the same level I was at but took away my XP. I don't think that's fair.

Agent Scully
Nov 20 2009, 08:29 PM
Fantastic upgrade, thanks

Thought it was a glitch when i saw my level at 55 lol

Had1ey
Nov 20 2009, 08:29 PM
Many thanks for the enhancements! Loving Farm Town!!

DonnaSue
Nov 20 2009, 08:30 PM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Raul...your such a tease ;)

Can't wait!! Thanks for everything, updates are fantastic :)

Little Wing
Nov 20 2009, 08:32 PM
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!
Thank you, thank you!!!

Little Wing

davereyn83@me.com
Nov 20 2009, 08:33 PM
Dear Folks,
I've looked (by date) but can't find an updated listing of the Farmtown levels and experience point requirements. Have you posted one yet? Could you send it to me?
Thanks.

Ann Winters
Nov 20 2009, 08:33 PM
Thank you!

Kim Cetrulo
Nov 20 2009, 08:34 PM
I am so happy I did not give up on this game a few months ago when I reached level 34and Never thought I would go any higher...thank you FarmTown makers. I am a FarmTown addict and now my next wish is for a bigger farm. I went from level 34 to 57 tonight. You guys make me proud to be a farmer (in FarmTown). :-)

jefaulkner
Nov 20 2009, 08:36 PM
I can't get the new version. Why?:(

Mally
Nov 20 2009, 08:36 PM
Love the end of Raul's post... what a tease that is. I hope the release is soon cuz there is too much wonderful, new stuff that won't fit!

Thanks for a great game!!!!

farmer jolene
Nov 20 2009, 08:39 PM
woo hoo! thank you developers! i'm gonna do some rearranging big time! now we just need some border collies to help us manage our livestock.

debbie416
Nov 20 2009, 08:40 PM
I complained earlier this week and nothing has changed. Whenever I work a farm for someone, all my efforts are in vain. When I get back to my own farm, it is all taken away from me. I have tried to reset with no positive results. I have closed my browser and returned to find all is the same. What good does it do me to play this game now? I didnt have this problem before this week. Changes were made to the game and everything went south for me. Please fix this for me. I love Farm Town and I don't want to stop playing it.

Texas Dove
Nov 20 2009, 08:41 PM
I agree...;)What a tease, Raul...so many items and so little land!

Thanks a bazillion for the hard work. Makes me feel a little bit happier knowing my connection to FT along with millions is keeping someone employed and expressing their creativity!

Hats off and thanks!

buzzwinder
Thanks Guys at Farmtown, I've been at level 34 for a while and kind of lost interest as well as some of my real life friends that were at 34, the new release gives us added incentive. Did I hear a smattering of expansion of farms in the wind? WooHoooo! Rock On!:)

noidea
Awsome, you have made this little farmer very happy, and a farmers husband very sad as i will be spending even more time ft now..lol, Now where am i going to put everything!, hahaha, Keep up the good work guys. X

pwilliams50@att.net
Nov 20 2009, 08:43 PM
Good Job thanks

Debbie005
Nov 20 2009, 08:45 PM
~And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)~
Thanks for the hint :)

I was so tickled to see all the new items when I logged in today! This should keep us addicts busy ALL winter..:) Thanks FT developers for all you do and a job well done!

ergregor
Nov 20 2009, 08:45 PM
earlier i got on and i went to level 41 because of the change.. when i just got back on i was back at level 34 whats the deal? i have 76111 xp

RoxyRocks
Nov 20 2009, 08:47 PM
Great new items!! I'll squeeze them all on my farm if need be...LOL
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL EFFORTS!!!
Cheers!!

allow me 2 plow plz
Nov 20 2009, 08:47 PM
can some one tell me y i am still on 34 plz with xp at 1834082 plz

scottie1040
Nov 20 2009, 08:49 PM
I love the new improvements but will add to the baying chorus of people begging for more land, MORE LAND!!

^ ^
@_@
.__.

dwp49423
Nov 20 2009, 08:50 PM
Somebody was asking the highest level possible now. A few items need Level 66 to unlock. Now we just need a "points ladder" to know what the new levels are.

If I understand the upgrade correctly, the amount of points away one is from being able purchase the mansion hasn't changed. Just the levels are spaced closer together so what was one level away may now be two.

The mansion used to be Level 34 which was 150,000 points. Level 33 was 120,000 and 32 100,000.

Now the mansion is Level 41 but still 150,000 points. Say level 40 is now 140,000 points, 39 120,000 and 38 100,000. Someone with 100,000 points in this example would therefore now be 3 levels away instead of 2 but still 50,000 points difference. Reading Raul's "what's new", the steps between levels is no bigger than 11,000 points now (previously it could be as big as a 30,000 point step so the above example may have even more levels involved.)

-dave

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 08:58 PM

OOOOHHHHH!!!!!! I love it!!!! :D :D :D :D

JanMac57
Nov 20 2009, 08:58 PM
Whoo Hoo! I'll be busy this weekend. Thank you developers! More land WOULD be nice but I'm so happy that you gave us new stuff to play with, I'll be too busy to worry about it for awhile. And the new crop times are just perfect! You do love us..... :D :D :D

latham
Nov 20 2009, 09:00 PM
You always surprise me - I just checked this morning to see if there was an announcement. What you did surprised even me. So many new items and levels - and I'm sure more land is coming.

Thanks gals and guys. We do not give you the credit for what you do.

Linda

spirit bear
wow has christmas come early to farmtown?! Your gift to all of us here is awesome and very much appreciated!!! thank you! What an unexpected, welcome, wonderful, fun surprise! lol New Levels and new items! Both are fabulous! ---but -- not as fabulous as your farmtown team that make all this happen. Thank you again :o)

Gatorsfan
Thank you Very much for your hard work to add these items.... especially the levels!!!!!!!

felicitycoombs
Nov 20 2009, 09:01 PM
~And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)~
Thanks for the hint :)

I was so tickled to see all the new items when I logged in today! This should keep us addicts busy ALL winter..:) Thanks FT developers for all you do and a job well done!

Thanks for the heads up on that.
I would like to know if there is a list of the new levels now. I have already jumped levels on two of my farms today but dont have any info. I'm 58 on one and it seems u can only go to level 60. Is there any info on that??

louise harrison
Nov 20 2009, 09:07 PM
I purchased a gazebo & green house today before level changes & now my gazebo & green house is gone....please explain...money is gone also....

shellbell33
Nov 20 2009, 09:08 PM
*sighs contently* Oooh I can't wait to try all the new things out. I feel like a kid in a candy store. *dances* everything is so awesome now. I can't wait to make more money to buy that manor. Forget the mansion my goal is the manor. and the new seeds is awesome! I'm gonna plant a little of everything once my pineapples are done growing and harvesting. We have new trees which we can buy. Thats exciting. We can buy a bunny...Although I don't know why we would want to buy a plastic outhouse. What if it melts...can you im agine the sight and smell LOL>

Congrats though. You made every person on Farmtown happy! Most of them anyway.

Now all you're going to be hearing is "When are we gonna have more land? More land please? Land NOW! When is t here gonna be more land *whines* I'm going to quit unless you bring in more land now!" LOL we have more stuff to keep us occupy but we need the land lol. Or patience. Whatever comes first.

Kat_Kadiddlehopper
Nov 20 2009, 09:10 PM
I LOVE logging onto Farm Town and being surprised with new changes. Thank you to the developers for all you are doing to add to the game. I had been at level 34 for a while and frankly, it was becoming boring. Now I have new goals to look forward to again.

Thank you!

Biturn
Nov 20 2009, 09:11 PM
I got a message that says if I forward it to at least 19 people, I'll be awarded additional FT cash. Is that legit and when will it happen?

karen harrigan
Nov 20 2009, 09:12 PM
was just wondering if this will be a gradual process as my husband is still at same level and has over 1 million xp ?? I was at 34 and now have moved to 49 so was wondering why his hasnt moved up too ..thanks ...... bye the way thank you for all the new stuff

atlarge
Nov 20 2009, 09:12 PM
Why did you guys change the xp requirements for the higher levels? I feel like all the work I put into my farm is worthless now... :confused:

On the other hand, thanks for all the new trees and crops! It's about time we got some new ones. Although, why is it that in the trees area only the same four trees are unlocked? Why are none of the new trees unlocked?

You will get leveld up for the points you have they made it retroactive, I leveld up 10 points.

THANK YOU Farm Town Developers. The "other" farming game out there doesn't hand out anything retractivley . Farm town and the developers are great.

diane1961
Nov 20 2009, 09:13 PM
I have worked so hard to get to level 34 so i could buy the mansion. i was on level 33 an now i can't buy the mansion till level 41....thats not right....

LoreneC
Nov 20 2009, 09:15 PM
Level 41 requires 150000 xps, same as the previous level 34.;)

3welch3
Nov 20 2009, 09:15 PM
i am still being subtracted xp points after i return home from working HARD!!
this isnt right and makes me not want to play the game.
you spend lots of time plowing, and then dont make the points.
NOT cool!:confused::(:mad::eek::o

shellbell33
Nov 20 2009, 09:16 PM
actually from what they said the levels haven't changed much j ust hte points i think. So you should be at 40. and you can buy the mansion at 41.

Yes I'm missing ex points to. I was halfway towards 34 and now I'm starting over. I'm sure their going to fix it.

TrinityOaks
Nov 20 2009, 09:18 PM
I have worked so hard to get to level 34 so i could buy the mansion. i was on level 33 an now i can't buy the mansion till level 41....thats not right....

The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

shelleyl
Nov 20 2009, 09:22 PM
Awesome updates!! I love the new items and levels!!! Thanks so much for all the great new stuff!

DML
Nov 20 2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks for all the work you do on this game. I absolutely love playing it, and with more levels and stuff to buy, looks like I'll be doing a lot more farm towning, then having a life, LoL
But that is OK, my farm town comes first haha

kiwirick
Nov 20 2009, 09:24 PM
I got a message that says if I forward it to at least 19 people, I'll be awarded additional FT cash. Is that legit and when will it happen?

it's ********. another spam letter, a hoax!

zingo
Nov 20 2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks for all this! Im very happy! And I agree wayyy too much stuff for these little farms! ;-)

amglex
Thank you! I LOVE the new things to buy and especially the new levels. Yay!

The new trees are fabulous. Will you be unlocking them so that we can buy them? Please don't be a tease!

Double T Dude Ranch
And for a complete list of items and levels: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Chiocciman
Nov 20 2009, 09:28 PM
Thank you! I LOVE the new things to buy and especially the new levels. Yay!

The new trees are fabulous. Will you be unlocking them so that we can buy them? Please don't be a tease!

Please set the autumn trees to turn off with "Hide Trees". I love the color but, have to move them to harvest.

Thanks... Level 50, WoW

Angels Shangri-La
Nov 20 2009, 09:30 PM
Thank you Farmtown guys, you have done a great job with the new stuff. Can't wait for more land. Cheers.

iPlant
Nov 20 2009, 09:32 PM
Thank you so much for all the new items which I dropped alot of coin on. The trees are fantastic and I planted everyone of the new crops. I'm thinking there is more land on the way :)

Winny
Nov 20 2009, 09:34 PM
Why can't Farm Town contact people who have not worked their farms since getting them, and telling them if they don't wish Farm Town, then their farms will be auctioned off.
That way we could buy more land and have a connection to it from our current farm.
Thanks for all the cool things and the new levels. I need more land to put it all on. We could have a "silent" bid to purchase the abandoned farms.

Wanagiwinyan
Nov 20 2009, 09:35 PM
Love the new items, but i planted and planted in hopes of unlocking the plum tree with visions of a purple based farm....alas it was removed....wahhh!!:( any chance it is coming back?

farmkinz
Nov 20 2009, 09:36 PM
Thank you!!!

es6697
Nov 20 2009, 09:36 PM
I first want to say Thanks for everything!!! This is awesome=) The only thing is I was at 29 then when I went to 32 which is great thanks, but I want to know I am now higher then some of my friends and they have more land then I do!! When will I be able to get more land, all this new great stuff that I want to buy but no room to but it all. More land is needed. When do you think this could happen?

lanirae
Nov 20 2009, 09:38 PM
will we be able to get more land soon???????

KazzaBean
Nov 20 2009, 09:41 PM
Just when I had dismantled my farm and almost gotten over my Farm Town addiction the guys come along with new stuff! Thanks a lot, now I can waste (?) countless more hours playing this game when I should be doing other stuff, such as work and cleaning. But, seriously thanks guys, a great effort and now I'm raring to go again! Cheers :)

tyj20707md
Nov 20 2009, 09:44 PM
Like so many, I reached Level 34 and sort of retired from playing. Came on today and boy was I surprised (very happy). Good thing I had stopped buying 'things' ages ago so I still have about 5+Mil in coins (the manor house is looking good). Thanks for the new challenge. BTW - when are we going to get to buy more land? I like one suggestion of auctioning off unused farms (neighbors) which would help with expansion.

Barb T's Farm
Nov 20 2009, 09:46 PM
You have made this Farm Town Citizen Proud.
When are you going to be offering enlargements for our farms? I am running out of room. Thanks, Barb T