PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 28th, 2009

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Raul
Nov 28 2009, 05:24 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul

Molly Mew
Nov 28 2009, 05:26 PM
:):):):):)

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 28 2009, 05:27 PM
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 05:31 PM
Thanks Raul, Bert and all the other wonderful devs. Love you all! Mwah! I don't mind waiting for it. It gives me a chance to get the coins together. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/drummersmil.gif

Shrap
Nov 28 2009, 05:33 PM
Thank you.

Is there a level minimum to get the new farm?

Jilly Moon
Nov 28 2009, 05:35 PM
Hi There,

Once we complete this release, we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

Thanks

--Raul

Thank you Raul, for all of the upgrades and for focusing on the lost coins/xp now :) I'll happily give up any hopes for winter/holiday stuff in exchange for the xp glitch to be worked out!

Little Wing
Nov 28 2009, 05:36 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 10% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

Once we complete this release, we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

Thanks

--Raul

You are ALL the BEST!!!

Little Wing

Nadine
Nov 28 2009, 05:40 PM
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO Thank you!

Fireball
Nov 28 2009, 05:41 PM
Just bought my 2nd farm with two upgrades. Everything went smoothly. I am soooo happy with this new upgrade...Thankyou everyone who made this happen.

Capt. Conor
Nov 28 2009, 05:41 PM
i love you lmfao, JK but honestly THANKS SO MUCH!

bigmama1965
Nov 28 2009, 05:42 PM
I just reached level 60 and am getting ready to create my farm with manor and pool, however, I wanted to hold off as I figured Christmas stuff would be arriving which would mean a whole new look. I am wondering when u say you are going to focus on ironing out glitches, does this mean that Christmas stuff won't be coming? I am not complaining, would much rather it run smoothly than to have Christmas lights but I don't want to get everything set up and then see Christmas stuff released a week later.

Thanks.

Miss Libby
Nov 28 2009, 05:43 PM
Thank you.

Is there a level minimum to get the new farm?

Level 44, I believe.

candlelight
Nov 28 2009, 05:43 PM
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/candyorr/Smileys/dancing1.gifhttp://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/candyorr/Smileys/dancing1.gifhttp://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/candyorr/Smileys/dancing1.gifhttp://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/candyorr/Smileys/dancing1.gif

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/candyorr/Smileys/partytime2.gif

Miss Libby
Nov 28 2009, 05:44 PM
Aww... I was hoping the winter stuff was going to be available, so I guess this means that there will be so much of it that we will NEED that second farm to hold it all.

ROFLOL

Thanks so very much for the second farm. I JUST made level 44... but my farm isn't yet one of those who has the option... so I will wait til I get my turn. THANKS!

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 05:46 PM
yeeeeeeeee-ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty TY TY!!

LoreneC
Nov 28 2009, 05:48 PM
Thank you! :)

essexboy
Nov 28 2009, 05:52 PM
thank you soooooooooooo much..:)

does the river dance....for joy..
whoopee

Ryan Toohey
Nov 28 2009, 05:53 PM
Hey, If we are putting crops on the 2nd farm, how do we hire people to work at that one instead of at our normal one?

EDIT: THIS QUESTION WAS ASKED BEFORE RAUL HAD UPDATED HIS POST! THOUGH I TANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS, PLEASE STOP QUOTING ME!!!!!!

candlelight
Nov 28 2009, 05:53 PM
All together now:

We love you Farm Town
Oh yes we do
We love you Farm Town
Our love is true

DEGR51
Nov 28 2009, 05:54 PM
I just found out that the new farm costs 3 million?!?!

piccpete
Nov 28 2009, 05:56 PM
BLESS YOUR HEART, YOU DEVS, FOR ALL YOU DO, AND ALSO THE MODS, FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL OUR WHINING!
YOU ARE ALL FANTASTIC, AND F.T. IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!
(sorry for shouting, but I am soooo excited!)
YES!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!

JanMac57
Nov 28 2009, 06:00 PM
Happy Dance! Thank you devs!:D :D :D

LoreneC
Nov 28 2009, 06:05 PM
Hey, If we are putting crops on the 2nd farm, how do we hire people to work at that one instead of at our normal one?

Someone posted the link to their farm since they were in the 10% that got the release. There is a diamond at the top of their farm that allows you to go back and forth between the two. I am guessing harvesters can also. OK I guessed wrong!

Raul added this to his original post re: the update;

[***UPDATE***] When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

jester61
Nov 28 2009, 06:26 PM
So are we going to be able to get back the lost points? I just lost another 112 points. It gives you the correct amount and then when you leave the farm it subtracts. I don't care so much about the coins but I certainly want the points back. Thanks

shiylo
Nov 28 2009, 06:40 PM
Glad to see all the changes and updates coming but would like to know how the 10% was setup I went several times to relator office and coming up with nothing,So glad to see this been waiting a long time big hugs for a grand job...
Shiylo

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 06:43 PM
Trees can go in storage? Oh.My.Goodness! Bert, Raul I LOVE YOU! *does the happy dance* http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gifhttp://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gifhttp://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gif
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

S_J_P
Nov 28 2009, 06:44 PM
WHAT??? More land???:eek:
:):):):)

Sounds wonderful !!!!
I can't wait!!!

gracie351
Nov 28 2009, 06:45 PM
Hey i think these new changes are going to really make the game great. I just want to know why I still cannot buy trees even though I am at level 40?:confused:

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 28 2009, 06:47 PM
Hey i think these new changes are going to really make the game great. I just want to know why I still cannot buy trees even though I am at level 40?:confused:

Some of them require you to be at level 42. Check out the first link in my sig :)

jlglen48
Nov 28 2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks a bunch.. will be nice to be abel to add another farm.. but I have a question.. I lost all my gifted fuel tanks.. is there a time limit on them?

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 28 2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks a bunch.. will be nice to be abel to add another farm.. but I have a question.. I lost all my gifted fuel tanks.. is there a time limit on them?

Did you refuel at any point? Because using one makes them all go when you refuel.

brian954
Nov 28 2009, 06:56 PM
Just saw the upgrade realtor screen.

It appears you cannot add land to your current farm, you can buy a new 12 x 12 farm for $3 million coins, and then upgrade that. You also need to be Level 44.

I saw this on someone's farm who is Level 16...

You can also buy the second farm for $120 FarmCash - that does not say you need to be Level 44 if you buy it that way...

Jilly Moon
Nov 28 2009, 06:56 PM
[***UPDATE***] Once this release is rolled out to all users, we will be releasing the new holiday items. This should happen next week.

*thud*

All this and holiday stuff TOO! You guys rock!!!!!

I can't even afford the new farm (yet) & I'm just all a-tither with excitement!!!!

Che-Rah
Nov 28 2009, 06:58 PM
Thank you so much for all you do for us humble farmers!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/PumpkinSeed/Emo-Icons/curtsey.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/grammylinny/smilies/curtsey.gifhttp://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/cassitalynn/emotes/curtsies.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/Shebuddy/Smileys/misc%20smiles/curtsey.gif

JAS0643
Nov 28 2009, 07:03 PM
Thank you can't wait to get the new land.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_13.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000)

tapelt
Nov 28 2009, 07:04 PM
I am only on level 39 and I only have 2.6 million coins, but I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Thank you devs!

mugsyville
Nov 28 2009, 07:08 PM
it's about time......

niknik007
Nov 28 2009, 07:12 PM
Is it possible to move animals and flowers between farms? They can't go into storage. I would like to move my animals to the new farm along with their barns, stables, etc. Thanks!

reefcomber
Nov 28 2009, 07:15 PM
Can you only buy a 12x12 for, oh my gosh, $3,000,000 or will we be able to get more land for our current farm.

DTSkynyrd
Nov 28 2009, 07:17 PM
GREAT NEWS!!
Time to get busy!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 28 2009, 07:23 PM
Can you only buy a 12x12 for, oh my gosh, $3,000,000 or will we be able to get more land for our current farm.

You can buy the 12x12 and then it upgrades just like a normal farm. It does not upgrade your current farm.

Ann Winters
Nov 28 2009, 07:23 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much Devs! Wise move!

Mitch0769
Nov 28 2009, 07:25 PM
hey,

I love how farm town is so good to the users. Keep up the good work and I will keep playing :)

Mitch

Ann Winters
Nov 28 2009, 07:25 PM
Darn, so bogged down with editing that I have to wait to get new farm started...but am so looking forward to the fun! Thanks again.

amd-1955
Nov 28 2009, 07:27 PM
thanks for the new land i will be waiting for my update on the land thanks for all your hard wrk

dashiell
Nov 28 2009, 07:29 PM
I am one who received the new land offer....but I fail to understand the attraction. It is not more land for your current farm. It is an offer to buy a second farm. I already have six farms...for free....and can add as many as I want. Why would I pay for a 'second' farm whether in coins or farmcash??

Ann Winters
Nov 28 2009, 07:30 PM

EVERYTHING about that and Holiday releases are in the announcement. Must read it all.

Pirate Kel
Nov 28 2009, 07:30 PM
ya thank you.... I will try to be patient to wait for Holiday items! *biting nails in the meantime!!!!*

sheepman123
Nov 28 2009, 07:31 PM
I just wanted to say thank you very much for the recent updated game, by far, this is my favorite game on facebook!!!

Ryan Toohey
Nov 28 2009, 07:34 PM
EVERYTHING about that and Holiday releases are in the announcement. Must read it all.
when I posted Raul had not updated ;)

The Good Egg
Nov 28 2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks so much!!!! I bought the new farm and three upgrades with no glitches. Early Christmas here!!!

latham
Nov 28 2009, 07:42 PM
Again, you surprised and delighted me. mwah to all you gals and guys. I know the ones we see doing the updates are not the only working, so kisses to everyone.

CaroleSB
Nov 28 2009, 07:43 PM
:D {{{{doin' happy dance!! happy dance!!}}}} :D

Not really sure why, though.....now I'll just be twice as addicted! :o

Dirt Diggler
Nov 28 2009, 07:48 PM
wanted more land, not a second farm:(

passage
Nov 28 2009, 07:49 PM
I wish they would have made it so we can add the land to the farm we already have. I have so many differant farms and this would be just another one to take care of.

JKatz
Nov 28 2009, 07:51 PM
Wooohoo! You rock! (of course, I'm in the 2nd 50% ... but you rock anyway).

pheadley
Nov 28 2009, 07:52 PM
ounds good
am losing lots of xp points after plowing for others lose them when i go back to my farm

sitruknosnhoj
Nov 28 2009, 07:53 PM
I still cant buy it! I want it sooooo bad! Please allow me to buy it!

vipldy
More land would have been better for sure..

MandyW
Hi There,

Thanks Raul. I just bought my second farm. Love it
After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

Thanks

--Raul

Thanks Raul. I just bought my second farm. Love it. And thanks also for letting us know that you are working on the lost coins and xp problems. The problem seems to be worse for me on Myspace than on Facebook.

wdowns
Nov 28 2009, 07:56 PM
what about more land for the farm that we already have instead of buying a second farm?

ChunkyHeifer
Nov 28 2009, 07:56 PM
Love it. I now have the two farms with max size and will be having loads of fun. THANKS!!!!!!

helen1000
Nov 28 2009, 08:03 PM
Sounds Great !!! Looking forward to 2nd farm !!!!!!!!! Thank you :-)

Eshrimpski
Nov 28 2009, 08:04 PM
Hi~
I am on level 32 or so I believe and find it frustrating that I have to wait til level 44 to upgrade again! I've played this game forever and to have to wait for that, or to make 3-4 MILLION coins, is not worth it. Any plans on making more land available once we hit level 30???:mad:

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 08:05 PM
omg i just spent 3 mill dollars to buy what i thought was a land upgrade , i came back to my farm no change in size, to find out my 3 mill bought me land somewhere else , thats not what i wanted , how do i get my money back im not happy at all. it should have stated the upgrad wouldnt be added to my farm but another place i have to go to . please someone help me i want my money back , the land upgrade is a ripoff for 3 mill.

Prada
Nov 28 2009, 08:09 PM
I'm not that excited to spend 3 million for two 12x12 I already have a 24x24 -
where is the addition ????//. same to me in my book .
that's the part Raoul didn't tell us is the 3 million - unless you want to spend 120.00 farm cash
its not that good of a deal.

DML
Nov 28 2009, 08:14 PM
I'M in love, LoL
I like that it is two different Farms.

I can cash crop and have my other farm.

Good job :)

pondlily
Nov 28 2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks!!
I just looked and I don't have mine yet...
I just tore my farm apart because I was getting bored!!:mad::mad::mad:

MaggiesMama
Nov 28 2009, 08:25 PM
I was so excited to see we could get more land. Heavily disappointed it is a second property. I wont be spending my coin on this, but i'm sure lots of other people will be very excited. I'm just not interested in a second farm.

THanks for all the work you guys do! Even if its not something I will use I think you guys are doing a great job!

Thank you!

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 28 2009, 08:26 PM
Hi~
I am on level 32 or so I believe and find it frustrating that I have to wait til level 44 to upgrade again! I've played this game forever and to have to wait for that, or to make 3-4 MILLION coins, is not worth it. Any plans on making more land available once we hit level 30???:mad:

You can also buy the land with FC.

omg i just spent 3 mill dollars to buy what i thought was a land upgrade , i came back to my farm no change in size, to find out my 3 mill bought me land somewhere else , thats not what i wanted , how do i get my money back im not happy at all. it should have stated the upgrad wouldnt be added to my farm but another place i have to go to . please someone help me i want my money back , the land upgrade is a ripoff for 3 mill.

I don't believe there will be a refund since it's already been purchased.

DonnaSue
Nov 28 2009, 08:28 PM
THANKYOU!! FT DEVELOPERS ROCK!!! I will wait patiently :-) and am so excited, like a kid at Christmas!!

iots028
Nov 28 2009, 08:28 PM
This is a nice option, but I really hope this doen't preclude the possibility of getting larger farms. I'm sure there are lot of us who would prefer this.

MaggiesMama
Nov 28 2009, 08:29 PM
OK, so take back what I just said. I bought it. I decided I can have one farm to strictly farm on and the other for play! :D

uvafan42074
Nov 28 2009, 08:30 PM
I have heard from a buddy you cant use seeders etc... on them either, and he regretted buying it. I have not got the upgrade yet, but want be getting this upgrade anyways.

But atleast we are seeing additions of some sort. Better than the same ole game all the time...

Tanimoden
Nov 28 2009, 08:31 PM
Big Hug to all at Slashkey , Unfortunately I fall.. under 50% farmer who have to wait a little longer

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 08:32 PM
You can also buy the land with FC.

I don't believe there will be a refund since it's already been purchased.

well isnt that just **** wonderful , no where did it say attention when you upgrade it gives you another farm, i didnt want another farm i wanted more land for the farm i have . if my money isnt refunded guess what I QUIT.SO GO QUOTE THAT.:mad:

Macena
Nov 28 2009, 08:33 PM
My sister bought the second farm, with no way to access it, anyone know how that is done? Thanks

Abrasive
Nov 28 2009, 08:34 PM
OK, so take back what I just said. I bought it. I decided I can have one farm to strictly farm on and the other for play! :D

Exactly my plan (when I can afford it). I'm going to plant the entire 12x12 and use my primary farm just to play and design on. It technically is more land for your primary since you won't have to take up any space for crops.

Thanks Devs!

Mitch0769
Nov 28 2009, 08:34 PM
the upgrade is not even close to a true upgrade.... here's why: it only buys you a second farm, it does not buy you more to your original 24x24... what a joke.... here i thought this was going to be a good thing, it sucks... BOOOOOO! :(

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 08:35 PM
well isnt that just **** wonderful , no where did it say attention when you upgrade it gives you another farm, i didnt want another farm i wanted more land for the farm i have . if my money isnt refunded guess what I QUIT.SO GO QUOTE THAT.:mad:

LOL - oooo scary!:cool:

shdytxmn
Nov 28 2009, 08:37 PM

It was all spelled out in the announcement.

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 08:37 PM
LOL - oooo scary!:cool:

wow so true guess that makes you the village idiot:mad:

JAS0643
Nov 28 2009, 08:40 PM
I have heard from a buddy you cant use seeders etc... on them either, and he regretted buying it. I have not got the upgrade yet, but want be getting this upgrade anyways.

But atleast we are seeing additions of some sort. Better than the same ole game all the time...

If you put the tools in storage then go to the second farm and take them out of storage there and reload the game you can use the tool on both farms you just have to move them to the farm you want to use them on.

Here is a quote from another thread.

http://i46.tinypic.com/29z6kxj.jpg

It clearly says buy farm 2 and shows a picture of a 12x12 farm I think that is pretty clear that it is another farm you are buying.

I have the 24x24 second farm and it cost me 5,100,000 coins to get it to that size.

Abrasive
Nov 28 2009, 08:42 PM
It clearly says buy farm 2 and shows a picture of a 12x12 farm I think that is pretty clear that it is another farm you are buying.

That was my thought exactly. Pretty self explanitory to me even if you don't visit the forums. Just goes to prove that you can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time.

wrzwaldo
Nov 28 2009, 08:42 PM
Noooooo not another "I Quit" post... LOL Bye

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 08:44 PM
If you put the tools in storage then go to the second farm and take them out of storage there and reload the game you can use the tool on both farms you just have to move them to the farm you want to use them on.

Here is a quote from another thread.

I have the 24x24 second farm and it cost me 5,100,000 coins to get it to that size.

i didnt see that till you pointed it out it says farm 2 if i had seen it first i wouldnt have wasted my hard earned money . i wont be using the 2nd farm i just bought can i sell it bk to farmtown for 3 mill bet thats a big NO.

Berry Terry
Nov 28 2009, 08:45 PM
Thank you sooooo much DEV's!!! You really look after us well. Can't wait to expand and buy another farm....lots of work to do to save up the cash...lol so I don't mind waiting for my turn :)

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!

wrzwaldo
Nov 28 2009, 08:46 PM
i didnt see that till you pointed it out it says farm 2 if i had seen it first i wouldnt have wasted my hard earned money . i wont be using the 2nd farm i just bought can i sell it bk to farmtown for 3 mill bet thats a big NO.

Use it as additional storage...

lighthouser41
Nov 28 2009, 08:50 PM
Thank-you Raul for this newest upgrade. I can hardly wait to get it. Can not believe all the people on here b*tching that they wanted an upgrade and not a new farm. Why don't you all go out and develop your own game and leave FarmTown to those of us who want to have fun! If someone gave you a sack of gold coins, you would probably complain that the coins were too heavy to carry around.

teong
Nov 28 2009, 08:53 PM
cool! 2 farms!

7 more levels to go. LOL!

Moosie
Nov 28 2009, 08:55 PM
Oh my lord! 2 Farms! This is way to cool! Love it. And yes XP needs fixing when working for others. I have that problem of not getting them too. Not all the time mind you, but ALOT. Especially when you refresh back to the farm after plowing.

Clint454
Nov 28 2009, 08:56 PM
http://www.robertbody.com/me/images/1999-09-smiley-sticker.jpg

JanMac57
Nov 28 2009, 08:57 PM
Why don't people read first???? I just spent 20 minutes in the realtor's office explaining and telling them to come here. Everyone in an uproar and they don't take 5 minutes to read the announcement and understand what's going on - if you spent your money without finding out the facts ..... well ....

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 08:58 PM

I'm thinking pot, kettle and black - did you read the announcements before you spent your 3 million to find out what you were spending 3 million on?!

If not - why not?!

cathy108
Nov 28 2009, 09:00 PM
I'm sure you realize alot of us already have second farms. I have been waiting for the new version that will let us add land to our existing farms before buying all the new stuff. I am very disappointed that it's not happening. Can't believe that it is not going to happen!

conawaystractor
Nov 28 2009, 09:01 PM
hehehe marry christmas hehehh ty ty ty ty what fun this is going 2 be

richwe3
Nov 28 2009, 09:03 PM
OMG, it's like grade schoolers not reading the directions at the top of the paper:mad: Read, people, Read!!!! How frustrating for the dev's and mod's when people can't READ!!!!!

I for one am thrilled with the additional farm.:D:D:D
I guess people don't understand that computers have limitations and can't handle HUGE farms, 2 farms will help with that issue. And I love that I can have all my crops on one farm, and decorate the other:p:p

THANK YOU :D:):D:)

Prada
Nov 28 2009, 09:03 PM
You can get a second farm for free .

there is no adding land here to our existing farm . we got gipped .

DML
Nov 28 2009, 09:05 PM
Thank-you Raul for this newest upgrade. I can hardly wait to get it. Can not believe all the people on here b*tching that they wanted an upgrade and not a new farm. Why don't you all go out and develop your own game and leave FarmTown to those of us who want to have fun! If someone gave you a sack of gold coins, you would probably complain that the coins were too heavy to carry around.

Very well said.
For all those ppl that complain, why don't you quit (not talking about the ones that posted on the I quit post, lol) I am talking about the people that post on here and all they do is b*tch and complain about every aspect of this game.
It will free up space on the servers for us people that DO appreciate the game and what the Devs are doing.....

LauraH
Nov 28 2009, 09:12 PM
Woohoo!!!!! New levels, new farm and new decorations on the way!!!! I am so excited!! Now I'll be playing more to reach the new levels and to get the new farm!

hegave4me
Nov 28 2009, 09:13 PM
really bummed that my hubby got the option for the 2nd farm but I did not.

Little Wing
Nov 28 2009, 09:13 PM
First of all, THANKS, FT GURUS!

Thing is, we now get to have two farms on our FB account without having to 'borrow' someone else's account such as a family member. Up until now, if I wanted to play two farms, I had to log in to my daughter's FB account, and since she is very active on FB, I had to log into hers when I knew she was off or asleep. Of course there's a 4-hour time zone difference between us, but still...

Do I want more land on my original farm? Well, sure, I'd like that! Eventually, if the devs get to it. If they don't, then I still have nothing at all to complain about, because hey, I have two farms on one account now! I'm still having a blast and that's the best of all. And another nice feature: I am starting small again, working my way up buying stuff for the new farm, but with all the neighbors I always had, so it's not like I'm a total newbie all over again, struggling for neighbors and buddies.

Win-win!

Little Wing, one happy farmer these days!

PS: I swear, you can never make everyone happy!!!

mri
Nov 28 2009, 09:14 PM
thanks Raul.. good news!

Old Goat
Nov 28 2009, 09:15 PM
Took one upgrade and seeded. That one was very slow. Bought ALL the other upgrades, plowed and seeding now...raspberries :D That sucker has to pay for itself lol Seems to be moving along as fast as the first farm now.

TexSldr
Nov 28 2009, 09:17 PM

Yes you can, but by adding another account to facebook just to add a second farm turns facebook into another myspace. Besides, this way you get the exp and coin from both farms on one account. All that time you waste bouncing back and forth between accounts to not be able to buy the Manor with the money from your other farm to use on the first one. Makes more since this way.

Abrasive
Nov 28 2009, 09:17 PM

O'RLY?

How are you moving items from one farm to the other?

How are you using the money earned on one farm to spend on the other?

How are you adding your experience points together from both farms?

How do you have multiple farms without having to have multiple Facebook/MySpace accounts?

MamaBonnie
Nov 28 2009, 09:29 PM
A 2nd farm???? Why not just make the land BIGGER????? to have a 2nd farm...you just needed another email account...makes no sense to me.

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 28 2009, 09:32 PM
A 2nd farm???? Why not just make the land BIGGER????? to have a 2nd farm...you just needed another email account...makes no sense to me.

Well, seeing as that was NOT the original intent....

Kalani
Nov 28 2009, 09:37 PM
ty for the newest updates :)...but i do have one question i just have to ask...since you released were we can get new land now..what will 'they' have to complain about? :X..sry...had to ask :)

Sandie Angel
Nov 28 2009, 09:41 PM
I'm on level 59, so if I buy more lands a second farm, what level will I be. Will there be more levels then 60 after I've bought more lands?

Sandie Angel :)

P.S. I've been slaving in the marketplace to get coins for my lost farm house. I'm still waiting for farm town dev. team to give me back my large farm house that goes into the empty spot behind the playground in my farm.

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 09:42 PM
I'm thinking pot, kettle and black - did you read the announcements before you spent your 3 million to find out what you were spending 3 million on?!

If not - why not?!

yes i read it and all it said was land upgrade not till after i bought it did i get a notice it was a second farm . what part dont you understand i bought land to add to MY farm not another farm all i had to do was use another email addy and start one for free geeshhhhhhhhhhh

Double T Dude Ranch
Nov 28 2009, 09:47 PM
Here's the link to more info with pictures: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271310

random77777
You are seriously AWESOME!!!!!!! A thousand thank-yous!!!!

Wanda102162
Will our neighbors carry over to the second farm??

Johnny Popper
Nov 28 2009, 09:50 PM
sorry to rain on your parade folks, but 3mil in coins for a 12X12 "new" farm is a ripoff, IMO. I'd rather start another farm with another email acct. And, they need to get the problems of people losing coins and xp's fixed. I'd rather have the several levels I have lost getting ripped off xp's and coins than another dinky farm.

j.cundiff
Nov 28 2009, 09:52 PM
Why do I keep losing XP when I go from the market place to my farm? I have lost about 2000 XP. This is making me crazy

lynn reed
Nov 28 2009, 09:53 PM
ok so I'm on level 60 and I can't buy another Farm why?? I have more than enough coins to buy it but can't why?

Nadine
Nov 28 2009, 09:55 PM
ok so I'm on level 60 and I can't buy another Farm why?? I have more than enough coins to buy it but can't why?

the first post states that it is being rolled out by server. everyone will have it in the next few day. you just have to wait for it to hit your server.

Mrs Giles
yes i read it and all it said was land upgrade not till after i bought it did i get a notice it was a second farm . what part dont you understand i bought land to add to MY farm not another farm all i had to do was use another email addy and start one for free geeshhhhhhhhhhh

So what part of Buy FARM 2 12x12 did you confuse with upgrading farm 1?

If you want to start another one for free then do so, but you won't have the items and coins that you have now to use on that farm like you can with this 2nd farm. Instead of blaming others for your mistake, calm down, and enjoy the game, and the extra land you now have to play with.:)

judi mcghee
for 100 thou i can upgrade to 18x18 omg what a RIPOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

uvafan42074
Nov 28 2009, 09:57 PM
Now the ability to buy gas for the seeder is needed for the new land hahaha!!!! It was hardly enough for one farm full of plots...

RosieB49
Nov 28 2009, 09:58 PM
:) thanks :) :) :)

Vee.
Nov 28 2009, 09:59 PM
I'm so happy to have a 2nd farm to look forward to! Only one more level and I'll be able to buy one. So excited!! Thanks devs, you're doing an amazing job with this game. :)

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 09:59 PM
for 100 thou i can upgrade to 18x18 omg what a RIPOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well what else do you want to spend your money on? If you needed land so badly you would buy it. If not, don't. Not everything in life is handed to you on a plate for free.

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 10:00 PM
get more land for less money so what did i get for 3 mill hmmmmmmmmm 12x12

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 10:01 PM
Well what else do you want to spend your money on? If you needed land so badly you would buy it. If not, don't. Not everything in life is handed to you on a plate for free.

who yanked your chain bulldog:mad:

Double T Dude Ranch
Will our neighbors carry over to the second farm??

Yes they stay :)

sorry to rain on your parade folks, but 3mil in coins for a 12X12 "new" farm is a ripoff, IMO. I'd rather start another farm with another email acct. And, they need to get the problems of people losing coins and xp's fixed. I'd rather have the several levels I have lost getting ripped off xp's and coins than another dinky farm.

They stated that they are in fact working on the coin and xp issue.

Mrs Giles
LOL! Woof woof!:D

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 10:05 PM
LOL! Woof woof!:D

thought you looked like a dog im right on one thing lol bowser, for less money more land is offered for 3 mill you get 12x12 thats a ripoff what did i expect more land like 24x24 :mad:

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 10:06 PM
thought you looked like a dog im right on one thing lol bowser, for less money more land is offered for 3 mill you get 12x12 thats a ripoff what did i expect more land like 24x24 :mad:

Yes dear .:)

hostler_captain
Nov 28 2009, 10:07 PM
Why oh why did I have to be in the second half?? Just when I thought I was going to get more land ... I have to continue to wait. Love the upgrades guys keep up the good work!

opheeelia
Nov 28 2009, 10:09 PM
Thank you, thank you!!! Just logged on, did a quick jig and bought the new farm! Loaded it right up and let the fun beginnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Thank you all so much!

Tyler45
Nov 28 2009, 10:10 PM
Awesome job! So glad I don't have to see anymore post about more land!

Marlene Andrew
Nov 28 2009, 10:11 PM
I am absolutely delighted with having new land in the form of a second farm. Yes, you can have another FB addy and a whole new second or third farm but you can't work them together and accumulate coin and points together.

I actually quit FT recently and within 2 days my niece e-mailed me asking when I was coming back as there was new levels and lots of new stuff. Shortest sabbatical from a game I ave ever had.:D

My new land is planted corner to corner. I'll have the points I need in no time now to buy the new mansion. :D

Thank you developers. This is my very favorite game on FB. :)

cindya
Nov 28 2009, 10:13 PM
ok love it...can we buy both new farms??? `1 with coins and 1 with cash....?

opheeelia
Nov 28 2009, 10:13 PM
I'm SO happy our neighbors carry over, too! Now I can watch my xp fly up alot faster. Planted the second one wall to wall for now.

WOOT!

Redhedsmom
Nov 28 2009, 10:15 PM

SOME USERS!!! HOW ABOUT THOUSANDS OF USERS!

Johnny Popper
Nov 28 2009, 10:16 PM
Yes they stay :)

They stated that they are in fact working on the coin and xp issue.

Yeah, I've been listening to that same song and dance for 3 weeks now. There are hundreds of complaints on the forum about the missing coin/xp issue and nothing seems to get done about it. In fact, I doubt they are listening at all concerning that issue. It's so bad, that I lose either coins or xp's EVERY time I do work at another farm. Sound fair to you?:confused:

Kat_Kadiddlehopper
Nov 28 2009, 10:18 PM
Just want to thank the developers for all the nice upgrades recently. Much appreciated.

Tyler45
Nov 28 2009, 10:20 PM
ok love it...can we buy both new farms??? `1 with coins and 1 with cash....?

No, you cannot.

jimbo111
Nov 28 2009, 10:27 PM
thank you for this update it is great.

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 10:34 PM

You made a mistake and you're being rude? You should be ashamed of yourself by what you are saying. If you don't do your research before buying something (as I'm sure you would in real life, unless of course you go round spending vast sums of cash blindly and without finding out what you're ACTUALLY paying for) then why on earth are you taking it out on those who tried to give you some information? That is the rudest thing I've seen for a long time! It's your own fault for not checking before clicking on ok. Don't blame others for your mistakes!

Mitch0769
Nov 28 2009, 10:35 PM
I would much rather have a game that works right, than a game with millions of random goodies and options... get the XP problem right before you continue adding on to the game.... learn from the users or the game will die... example: farmville 66,000,000 users... farm town: 16,000,000 users... hmmmmm?

BluePlum
Nov 28 2009, 10:36 PM
Fabulous! Wish I was up to the level to get the 2nd farm. Guess I have to wait. :(

Tyler45
Nov 28 2009, 10:37 PM
I would much rather have a game that works right, than a game with millions of random goodies and options... get the XP problem right before you continue adding on to the game.... learn from the users or the game will die... example: farmville 66,000,000 users... farm town: 16,000,000 users... hmmmmm?

if you like farmville so much, go play it ;)

cindya
Nov 28 2009, 10:38 PM
ok i upgraded to 14x14 n it took my money but it didnt upgrade my farm n i did it like 3 times...do u have to be on the new farm to upgrade??? cause i tried it but it didnt work so i tried it on my first farm didnt work

Mitch0769
Nov 28 2009, 10:39 PM
if you like farmville so much, go play it ;)

nah i dont...the graphics here are better, but its obvious they are do something right over there.... things need to be implemented better here...

P.S. your hawkeyes are garbarge

Minyaelda
Nov 28 2009, 10:39 PM
thanks a bunch.. Will be nice to be abel to add another farm.. But i have a question.. I lost all my gifted fuel tanks.. Is there a time limit on them?

No, but if you accept them all & then refuel you will use all of them at one fillup not one at a time.

Save your gifts without accepting them. Then use them one at a time.

Tyler45
Nov 28 2009, 10:47 PM
nah i dont...the graphics here are better, but its obvious they are do something right over there.... things need to be implemented better here...

hahahahaha nice one!

Marks Big Valley
Nov 28 2009, 10:47 PM
Not one problem for me i m level 53 up graded to 18x18 without a problem planted with no problem t y WILL UPDAT IN 9HRS AFTER HARVEST

Marks Big Valley
Nov 28 2009, 10:48 PM
9hrs not 19 hrs

flwrjunke
Nov 28 2009, 10:50 PM
Am I correct in asuming that the coins you make on the 2nd farm are all stored in your 1 account. Therefore I can have less crops on my main farm and earn coins from my 2nd farm? If that's the case, I now have way more land on the 1st farm! Thanks guys.

purpletears
Nov 28 2009, 10:50 PM
the only option i have is to buy another farm which i am not going to do .. so my question is... you say 50% of us now have the option to exspand.. so when will the other half get this option..i would much rather have land expansion than a new farm .

LindseysNana
Nov 28 2009, 10:52 PM
I don't have the update yet but I can't wait for a new farm and Christmas stuff!!! TYVM

michaelsgal4
Nov 28 2009, 10:53 PM
I agree....i would rather have more land for my existing farm than to start over. Even when I'm able to get a 2nd farm, will stuff transfer from one farm to the other or will it totally be a start over? That doesn't thrill me at all.

Cry4Freedom
Nov 28 2009, 10:54 PM
3 Million for a 12 x 12 and I got it free by opening up a new acct with a new E amil here on facebook. I will save the three million and wait for you developers to hear our requests right. We want more land for our ORIGINAL farms. not some new farm.

I am not going to complaine the whole post as I want to really thank the decelopers for there hard work on the new crops and trees. I really enjoy them. The issue is I have not enough land to do what I want to do with the items that are currently available. I do not see a need to start a 2nd farm to try to make it look like the 2 are attached so that way I can work twice as hard for the same thing. All we asked was for more land and this is how the developers are going to give it to us. I stick with 2 e mails and 2 farms that I got for free.

cindya
Nov 28 2009, 10:55 PM
ok nevermind i got it

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 10:57 PM
You made a mistake and you're being rude? You should be ashamed of yourself by what you are saying. If you don't do your research before buying something (as I'm sure you would in real life, unless of course you go round spending vast sums of cash blindly and without finding out what you're ACTUALLY paying for) then why on earth are you taking it out on those who tried to give you some information? That is the rudest thing I've seen for a long time! It's your own fault for not checking before clicking on ok. Don't blame others for your mistakes!

listen if you go back to my first post i wasnt rude that mrs giles started it but did you take time to read before jumping into something you knew nothing about no you didnt

Sandie Angel
Nov 28 2009, 10:58 PM
It isn't so bad. We;ve seen this in other apps as well. Like the Fish World, and the Fish Life. - There, you can add upto, and more than 10 tanks. I play Fish Life, and have 11 tanks already. So, if Farm Town wants to do this like Farm 1 and Farm 2, it's okay. It's just part of the game. I like this, but can't really afford it yet until I get the reimbursement of the 700,000 coins I've lost to the large farm house.

michaelsgal4
Nov 28 2009, 10:58 PM
No offense intended, but why couldn't we just get more land for our existing farm? I mean, getting a new one is cool and all, but the idea of starting over....wow. Does this mean there won't be more land for the first farms? I'm also thinkin that 3mil is a little steep.....just my thoughts. We do love the game though! We won't be going anywhere. Thanks!

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 11:00 PM
That Mrs Giles as you so affectionately referred to her, said Oooo scary! If you can't take that then you have problems lady. Now it's my walkies time so can I go and pee in your 2nd farm that you don't want?!

Marks Big Valley
Nov 28 2009, 11:03 PM
There has to be a good reason that they chose adding a 2nd farm and not upgrading the 1st farm??

hasleyl
Well, color me disappointed. I appreciate all you guys do but I misunderstood; I thought we were going to be able to expand our farms, not buy second farms. I really don't want to start over with a new farm so I am a little disappointed. Guess I will just wait for Christmas decorations.

judi mcghee
That Mrs Giles as you so affectionately referred to her, said Oooo scary! If you can't take that then you have problems lady. Now it's my walkies time so can I go and pee in your 2nd farm that you don't want?!

again go back to her first comment before jumping into something you know nothing about

judi mcghee
Nov 28 2009, 11:05 PM
again go back to her first comment before jumping into something you know nothing about

and yalk about being rude you are the rudest person that comment about peeing how rude

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 11:05 PM

Ok now you are really making yourself look silly! I AM Mrs Giles - it was my comment - so I do know what I am talking about!:rolleyes:

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 11:07 PM
and yalk about being rude you are the rudest person that comment about peeing how rude

Bulldogs wee don't they?! Well if that's what I am then when I go for my walkies that's what I shall do. You can't have it both ways, call me a dog then expect me to behave like a human!

Marks Big Valley
Nov 28 2009, 11:10 PM
Grow on one, fun on the other grow to make money to have fun got it

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 11:12 PM
listen if you go back to my first post i wasnt rude that mrs giles started it but did you take time to read before jumping into something you knew nothing about no you didnt

The fact is you're calling someone a DOG over a game! Get over it! You made a mistake and so that is your fault.

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 11:15 PM
There has to be a good reason that they chose adding a 2nd farm and not upgrading the 1st farm??

I should imagine it's to do with the limitations imposed by Adobe Flash. Large farms lag with lots of stuff on it, especially the animals. Just expanding it would cause too many issues and a lot of people with very limited RAM wouldn't even be able to load up.

Ryan Toohey
Nov 28 2009, 11:25 PM
EVERYBODY:
http://static.pyzam.com/img/graphics/7/MJZ1634.gif
hate to sound like my mother, but seriously, forget about it AND MOVE ON!
/rant

Abrasive
Nov 28 2009, 11:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/KCPM/Jays%20Photos/misc/funnypics/eject.jpg

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 11:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/KCPM/Jays%20Photos/misc/funnypics/eject.jpg

LMAO! I applaud your humour! :D

lbanta
Nov 28 2009, 11:32 PM
I know that my 24x24 is so large that I have a hard time seeing everything on it. If they made an addition to that size, I think things would just be too small. Many of you have been saying that you can get a free farm anytime, well not one that you can move your stuff back and forth to. I love the idea of farming on one and using the other one to be creative!! Thanks for the upgrade!! And thanks for all your hard work to make this game enjoyable for so many!!

BarbaraF
Nov 28 2009, 11:33 PM
First off, it seems to me that more than one person has been out of line on this thread and maybe should realize that the behavior is ridiculous to say the least. Can't we all just act like adults and not toss rocks at one another?

More importantly, I thought that this thread was supposed to be about the new update and/or any problems or thoughts regarding said update. It seems to have gotten a bit off topic.

I really enjoyed this game very much until the past few weeks, when it started to become impossible to hire your neighbors to plow/harvest for you without losing the majority of the work performed. This has proven itself to be a very frustrating task since your neighbor loses their xp and coins and you lose your plowed fields, and when you try to work on their farm the reverse occurs.

I wish that the developers would have concentrated on fixing this problem BEFORE releasing new land and BEFORE holiday merchandise is made available. I'll enjoy the new land and the new decorations when they're made available to me (I don't have the update yet), but making the game work properly is more important IMHO. If we can not effectively hire our neighbors or be hired by our neighbors, how will this game continue to grow and keep our interest?

Please rethink the priority list and make fixing this issue a top goal. Thank you!

Mrs Giles
Nov 28 2009, 11:38 PM
If my behaviour has been ridiculous then I apologise. However I don't take kindly to being called a village idiot (by the person who is the one who made the mistake under discussion) or a dog! My ridiculous response was in response to that.
Again I apologise if I was wrong to react to the attack.

Veronica S
Nov 28 2009, 11:39 PM
will there ever be a way that the new farms we are buying will be able to become part of the farms we already have so we can have one really large farm and not one large and one small?

Maa
FarmTown... Well.... in all honesty.... STUFF a second farm I want more land on the farm I already have!

mfarmerp
I love the idea of a second farm, but will you also eventually allow us to expand the one farm we do have? I'd rather have everything in one and just have it be huge, vs. two. I like the idea of having both options.

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 11:42 PM
will there ever be a way that the new farms we are buying will be able to become part of the farms we already have so we can have one really large farm and not one large and one small?

FarmTown... Well.... in all honesty.... STUFF a second farm I want more land on the farm I already have!

I love the idea of a second farm, but will you also eventually allow us to expand the one farm we do have? I'd rather have everything in one and just have it be huge, vs. two. I like the idea of having both options.

Have you considered that expanding the farm even larger probably isn't within the parameters of Adobe Flash? As such that has NOTHING to do with the devs. They can't change that. Also have you tried working on a large farm with loads of stuff on it? Lags a lot doesn't it? How do you think that will be if the farm was even larger? Most people simply don't have enough RAM to process that and would render the game unplayable for many thousands of perfectly happy farmers. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Maa
Nov 28 2009, 11:45 PM
I am one who received the new land offer....but I fail to understand the attraction. It is not more land for your current farm. It is an offer to buy a second farm. I already have six farms...for free....and can add as many as I want. Why would I pay for a 'second' farm whether in coins or farmcash??
Totally agree with this one. I want to expand on my current farm.

farmtownmema
Nov 28 2009, 11:46 PM

Not at all obvious if you read the farmville forums.

There are many complaints there about the small farm size. The farms are smaller then farmtown, and there is no remove space between plots option which makes them even smaller.

As I remember, all crops under 1 day are only 1 experience point in farmville. They finally have storage but it is very limited unless you use the farmville dollars to purchase it. There are the usual complaints on lost experience, lost items, not being able to get into the game, lost gifts etc.

Between the two, farm town has better game play, and more options, and doesn't have as high of requirements for many of the options that they both share. Further, quite a few players complain about the high point requirements for some of the achievments and/or crop mastery. Why? Because some are unrealistic.

Zygna is perhaps better at promoting farmville, mainly because they can and do use games like Mafia Wars to promote it. Oh, and farmville is also playable through farmville.com. Confusing if you receive a farmville.com only gift and it takes you there without warning from facebook.

Zygna isn't doing anything "better" nor are there developers listening more, they do what they expect will earn them the most profits.

reddustgal
Nov 28 2009, 11:49 PM
Love it, Love it.... Got it :)

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 28 2009, 11:49 PM

I'm repeating this as it's clearly not being acknowledged:

Have you considered that expanding the farm even larger probably isn't within the parameters of Adobe Flash? As such that has NOTHING to do with the devs. They can't change that. Also have you tried working on a large farm with loads of stuff on it? Lags a lot doesn't it? How do you think that will be if the farm was even larger? Most people simply don't have enough RAM to process that and would render the game unplayable for many thousands of perfectly happy farmers.

farmtownmema
Nov 28 2009, 11:51 PM

This option lets you move items between the two farms using your storage. You can also switch between both farms apparently by an icon.

Personally, while I would have loved to see bigger farms, I think this is a good option as well. Perhaps even a better option if bigger farms would have impacted game by causing problems with some players being able to load a farm, or to much load on the server, or slowing down the game to much for users.

Fredonia
Nov 28 2009, 11:57 PM
Love the fact that we can have a 2nd farm.

I LOVE the concept and practice here, what I don't love is how much it costs. 3 mil for a 12x12? Sounds steep, but at least we got more land.=) I may just get the Farm Cash to buy the new 12x12. However, I do not want to do that until I know how much expansions cost(in coins or cash, however that works). Would someone please be so kind as to help me out here?

gregcols
Nov 29 2009, 12:03 AM
Would like to know how they decided which 50% got the upgrade. My sister is only on level 34 and can't get the 2nd farm unless they use FarmCash. I am on level 52 and wasn't offered this upgrade?? Hmm...what is the logic in that? I think it may be money motivated !!

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 29 2009, 12:05 AM
Would like to know how they decided which 50% got the upgrade. My sister is only on level 34 and can't get the 2nd farm unless they use FarmCash. I am on level 52 and wasn't offered this upgrade?? Hmm...what is the logic in that? I think it may be money motivated !!

Has nothing to do with money. The upgrade is being rolled out slowly over the servers. You're probably not on the same server as her. Even if she lives with you, she could be on a different server.

Ryan Toohey
Nov 29 2009, 12:05 AM

50% as in 50% of the servers, not 50% of the people. your sister is just on one of those lucky servers.

Mrs Giles
Nov 29 2009, 12:07 AM
Yay got mine now too! TYVM!

Buddy's Mom
Nov 29 2009, 12:12 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! This is so great. Just got my second farm and it is all planted and ready for harvesting when I get up tomorrow.

Love you Guys and Gals,
Toni

Maura Gahan
Nov 29 2009, 12:12 AM
Awesome... I just bought all of the upgrades and put it to harvest... thx for the early xmas present

Mah Hanks
Nov 29 2009, 12:16 AM
Love :D that you are giving more land, however, disappointed in how expensive it is.:(

Can't wait to have Christmas items!! ;)

Azraetta
Nov 29 2009, 12:18 AM
Absolutely awesome ... :)
I'm nearly L43 ... I will have to work my little butt off to be at L44 before the release hits Australia ...

Bibliorose
Nov 29 2009, 12:21 AM
This STINKS and is so unfair. I was at level 34 forever waiting for new levels. So happy to get them, but now I'm still stuck on my original farm with no way to expand. Most of my friends were in the "chosen" 50%. I'm not a freeloader and have spent $$ on Farm Cash because I felt it only fair to support a game I enjoyED so much. Now you people don't know when the rest of us losers will get the upgrade?? Thanks for NOTHING.

jennym3
Nov 29 2009, 12:26 AM
Hi There,

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

[***UPDATE***] When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

[***UPDATE***] Once this release is rolled out to all users, we will be releasing the new holiday items. This should happen next week.

[***UPDATE***] 50% of the users can now buy more land

Thanks

--Raul

wow thanks so much it is looking really exciting for the future keep up the great work

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 29 2009, 12:27 AM
This STINKS and is so unfair. I was at level 34 forever waiting for new levels. So happy to get them, but now I'm still stuck on my original farm with no way to expand. Most of my friends were in the "chosen" 50%. I'm not a freeloader and have spent $$ on Farm Cash because I felt it only fair to support a game I enjoyED so much. Now you people don't know when the rest of us losers will get the upgrade?? Thanks for NOTHING.

It's being rolled out slowly, server by server. Or would you rather they just bung it out willy nilly and then you can complain about the game not loading at all? :confused: A LOT of people haven't had it yet. It's got ab****ely nothing about the "chosen" ones.

Blammin Hammer
Nov 29 2009, 12:30 AM
Love the fact that we can have a 2nd farm.

I LOVE the concept and practice here, what I don't love is how much it costs. 3 mil for a 12x12? Sounds steep, but at least we got more land.=) I may just get the Farm Cash to buy the new 12x12. However, I do not want to do that until I know how much expansions cost(in coins or cash, however that works). Would someone please be so kind as to help me out here?

If I recall what someone else said, to purchase the second farm, and then do all the step upgrades to the final 24 x 24, you will need to have 5.1 million in coin available.

May be wrong, as I am not yet able to get the second. (not one of the lucky ones)

Ready and willing, but so far, unable...

Bibliorose
Nov 29 2009, 12:31 AM
Of course I'd rather have them crash the servers. RIGHT, Snappy. Did I say that? It just ticks me off that I've bought Farm Cash, I DEFEND the game to people who whine about things not being free, and I sure don't seem to be appreciated.

I have a right to be upset, along with the other 50% of users, and being condescending to me ain't gonna help.

Oh and I'm level 52 with 14 million coins so that's not it, either.

Tyler45
Nov 29 2009, 12:32 AM

you will get over it.. you will get land soon. jeez

Fredonia
Nov 29 2009, 12:33 AM
If I recall what someone else said, to purchase the second farm, and then do all the step upgrades to the final 24 x 24, you will need to have 5.1 million in coin available.

May be wrong, as I am not yet able to get the second. (not one of the lucky ones)

Ready and willing, but so far, unable...

I saw the post where it said that, but I was wondering if anyone knows how it goes step by step. Has it already been posted here and I just missed it?

FrEDIT: Nevermind, I missed it and found it.( http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271310 if any one else missed it, explains it very well) =p So, 120, plus 240? farm cash? Did I add that right? =p haha

Snappy Dungarees
Nov 29 2009, 12:34 AM
Of course I'd rather have them crash the servers. RIGHT, Snappy. Did I say that? It just ticks me off that I've bought Farm Cash, I DEFEND the game to people who whine about things not being free, and I sure don't seem to be appreciated.

I have a right to be upset, along with the other 50% of users, and being condescending to me ain't gonna help.

Oh and I'm level 52 with 14 million coins so that's not it, either.

I wasn't being condenscending at all. The fact is the update is getting rolled out slowly and it's the luck of the draw who gets their update early and who gets it later.

JanMac57
Nov 29 2009, 12:42 AM

Really, FV is better????Right, out of sync, enhancing, bits are lost, gifts don't come, can't chat, can't share or work, have to barricade the avatar to get anything done, drunk harvest tool ..... and one upgrade of land in months. Uh huh, FV is better .....

Devs - you rock!
:rolleyes:

Mitch0769
Nov 29 2009, 12:46 AM
Really, FV is better????Right, out of sync, enhancing, bits are lost, gifts don't come, can't chat, can't share or work, have to barricade the avatar to get anything done, drunk harvest tool ..... and one upgrade of land in months. Uh huh, FV is better .....

Devs - you rock!
:rolleyes:

never said anything about FV being better than FT, just said certain things are implemented in a more effecient way, programming wise over at FV. I mean it shows by how many users there are... 66milllion vs. 18 million. I love farm town and will argue for it against my friends who play farm ville but i do question some of the programmers decisions here.

missykay
Nov 29 2009, 12:55 AM
:)I am one of the users that doesn't have the second farm available yet. But I was excited to know you can store the trees now. And was even more ecstatic when I went to my farm and found you can store the flowers also!!!! I had extra flowers I couldn't find the right place for and didn't want to sell them so I can use later. Now I can store them instead of having them in just a bunch. Thank you so much!!!! Can't wait to get my second farm!!!

:(I am reposting this because I just went through the thread and saw that it costs $3 MILLION coins to purchase a 12x12 farm!?!?!?! Is this what we have waited so long for???? Then the upgrades start at 100,000 for 14x14 and increase by 100,000 up to 24x24 for 600K???? So a new farm and all upgrades costs 5.1 MILLION COINS!?!?!?!?!? :eek: I looked at the thread that showed the screenshots of realtors office. Didn't notice the scroll bar on side of pic to show the 22 and 24 size expansions. DUH!!! So that means that the costs for the largest second farm is 5.1 mil instead of 4! Even more ridiculous!

That is completely ridiculous!!! Our original farms cost a total of 230,000 coins for a 24x24 farm!!! How is a total of 5.1 million for a farm the same size even remotely fair????? :confused: That is so out of proportion!! I can see the 2nd farm costing like 100,000 coins and each upgrade costing 10,000 or 15,000 (since it was 5,000 difference for original). I know there's inflation, but I bet one reason people play games like this is because we don't have to worry about it like the real world!!

:mad:We have waited so long for this option and now, to me at least, it feels like we're getting screwed!! :mad: I think you need to rethink the prices and make them more fair. I'm level 42 now and have about 2.6 million coins and have been playing since spring/summer. So I have saved up. But for those who haven't been playing as long or like to buy holiday items and more decorations, 3 million coins for the second farm is really ridiculous and FAR FROM BEING FAIR!!!!:mad:

I was so excited when I saw the top of the thread but then completely disappointed when I discovered the costs! We've waited so long, please go back and make the costs more fair!!!!! Especially for those who have been loyal and patient for all these months of waiting!:(:eek::mad:

There's my rant for the day!

doogels
Nov 29 2009, 01:04 AM
I Like the fact that they are expensive,gives coins some real value and purpose now.The interchange with your existing farm will be interesting too!I think they have got it just right!

Fredonia
Nov 29 2009, 01:15 AM
I Like the fact that they are expensive,gives coins some real value and purpose now.The interchange with your existing farm will be interesting too!I think they have got it just right!

When you put it that way, the high coin price makes sense.

Either way, I'm glad we have more land, looking forward to the next update!

Jennandjuice
Nov 29 2009, 01:22 AM
cant wait till i can buy another,i wasnt one of the 50% poooo :(

TraceyMush
Nov 29 2009, 01:26 AM

Yep
me too.

Hypnotic
Nov 29 2009, 01:29 AM

ha .. took the words right out of my mouth.. granted most dont play the way i do but i dont really see much point in buying another farm for 748578734723835713734834723 coins ... but if that makes you guys happy... buy away haha..

PS.. i need alot of new color creates :( farmtown needs a color wheel system .. that way.. pick an item.. then its color.. custom color that is.. and done :)

Sandie Angel
Nov 29 2009, 01:31 AM
I have just posted the following in the facebook, and this is my own opinion:

I think that it's good that farm town continues to grow. The choice of a second farm is also a good option as I can see that my own farm is getting big, and when I see my farm from a distance, there's really nothing is too clear.

To have a 2nd farm, starting all over is just as exciting as you have just begun your 1st farm, perhaps more so this time, with all the new stuff that are due to come out and you sure know what to expect of yourselves to make your 2nd farms grow.

To have a 2nd farm or 3rd farm all linked to our 1st farm isn't a thing of new, we've seen this option in many other games here in facebook, i.e. Fish World, Fish Life. Both these games you can add upto more than 10 fish tanks. So to complain about farm town giving you the same option would be absurd.

The only thing I could think of that is negative about this is the price of the 2nd farm. I don't think many players are willing to put forth 3,000,000 coins for a 2nd farm when they can simply apply for a new facebook account, and then open up another farm, but the bad thing about opening another account to have a 2nd farm is that you can't name that 2nd farm the same name, you have to give it another name, and it is not linking to your 1st farm.

If you have bought a 2nd farm through farm town you don't have to worry about signing off and on, or forgetting passwords and stuff like that, and you can also move things from 1st farm to the 2nd farm.

I don''t know. I like the idea of the 2nd farm linking to my first farm, but to buy it for 3,000,000 coins is a bit too much. Perhaps Farm Town will lower this price to make this a more pleasant transition.

Sandie Angel :o)

pima
Nov 29 2009, 01:39 AM
I bought the first upgrade and tried to do the second one and it didnt work. I tried it twice and lost 200,000. Please let me know whats up.

phantomnalle
Nov 29 2009, 01:43 AM

it did say that it would be a second farm. spelled it out very plainly in fact. don't complain because you did not read carefully enough.

primrose711
Nov 29 2009, 01:55 AM
I agree - I want to upgrade my Farm #1 not any other farms

JAS0643
Nov 29 2009, 01:57 AM
never said anything about FV being better than FT, just said certain things are implemented in a more effecient way, programming wise over at FV. I mean it shows by how many users there are... 66milllion vs. 18 million. I love farm town and will argue for it against my friends who play farm ville but i do question some of the programmers decisions here.

Can you tell me how this update is not being implemented in an efficient way? They are rolling the update out slowly because past updates have taught them that major updates to all 300 + servers at one time can cause major problems for people that takes weeks to fix and puts them behind on what they want to do with the game. The last time they did a rolling update it took a month this one is only going to take a few days in my opinion that is not that bad. Just because you don't have the update doen't mean they are being inefficient about this update. I wish people would stop comparing farm town to farm villa there is no need in doing that. I don't play farm villa but I do play other zanga games and if FV is anything like them it is a joke when it comes to updates and how things work. In my opinion Zanga would rather turn out more apps to make more money then to make the apps they do have great apps.

In this post you say ft has 16 million users in another you say 18 million FYI Farm Town as over 27 million users.

:)I am one of the users that doesn't have the second farm available yet. But I was excited to know you can store the trees now. And was even more ecstatic when I went to my farm and found you can store the flowers also!!!! I had extra flowers I couldn't find the right place for and didn't want to sell them so I can use later. Now I can store them instead of having them in just a bunch. Thank you so much!!!! Can't wait to get my second farm!!!

:(I am reposting this because I just went through the thread and saw that it costs $3 MILLION coins to purchase a 12x12 farm!?!?!?! Is this what we have waited so long for???? Then the upgrades start at 100,000 for 14x14 and increase by 100,000 up to 20x20 for 400K???? So a new farm and all upgrades costs 4 MILLION COINS!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

That is completely ridiculous!!! Our original farms cost a total of 230,000 coins for a 24x24 farm!!! How is a total of 4 million for a farm 2 sizes smaller even remotely fair????? :confused: That is so out of proportion!! I can see the 2nd farm costing like 100,000 coins and each upgrade costing 10,000 or 15,000 (since it was 5,000 difference for original). I know there's inflation, but I bet one reason people play games like this is because we don't have to worry about it like the real world!!

:mad:We have waited so long for this option and now, to me at least, it feels like we're getting screwed!! :mad: I think you need to rethink the prices and make them more fair. I'm level 42 now and have about 2.6 million coins and have been playing since spring/summer. So I have saved up. But for those who haven't been playing as long or like to buy holiday items and more decorations, 3 million coins for the second farm is really ridiculous and FAR FROM BEING FAIR!!!!:mad:

I was so excited when I saw the top of the thread but then completely disappointed when I discovered the costs! We've waited so long, please go back and make the costs more fair!!!!! Especially for those who have been loyal and patient for all these months of waiting!:(:eek::mad:

There's my rant for the day!

THIS IS A GAME NOT REAL LIFE. If you have been playing since the spring you should have tons of coins unless you have spent them on things, I personally think the 5,100,000 coins it takes to get to the 24x24 second farm very fair and just right, it makes you really work for more land and not just get more land handed to you because you have planted a farm full of any crop. Coins are free and easy to get in this game the developers could have made the second farm FC only but they didn't. A week ago I had over 6.5 million coins, and I have not worked for others in about 3 months, which let me buy most of the stuff I wanted and to upgrade my second farm all the way up to 24x24 now I'm low on coins again but I can always earn more by planting crops or pimping myself out at the mp.

mfarmerp
Nov 29 2009, 02:01 AM
Have you considered that expanding the farm even larger probably isn't within the parameters of Adobe Flash? As such that has NOTHING to do with the devs. They can't change that. Also have you tried working on a large farm with loads of stuff on it? Lags a lot doesn't it? How do you think that will be if the farm was even larger? Most people simply don't have enough RAM to process that and would render the game unplayable for many thousands of perfectly happy farmers. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

My farm has plenty of stuff...24x24 and full to the hilt, and no, it is not slow and does not lag. And, there isn't anything magic about 24x24 being the largest when it comes to Adobe Flash.

sugar2002ukuk
Nov 29 2009, 02:09 AM
Not so new I know it was against the rules but have spoken frequently to people in the marketplace who already have 2 farms.

SparkyTX
Nov 29 2009, 02:15 AM
OK, I can buy a second farm, but will we eventually get to enlarge the farm we already have?

CatsChair
Nov 29 2009, 02:19 AM
I think this is great! I only have one FB account and have been on FarmTown long enough to have a nice little nest egg put away for just such an investment. Of course, I think something good is worth working and waiting to get....so I have my farm and a couple of expansions and will keep plowing away until I get to a high enough level to max out the second farm and start to pretty it up for the holidays. Good job!!

flutterbyeshelly
Nov 29 2009, 02:25 AM
woohooooooooooooooo I'm sooo excited I woke up this morning entered farmtown with the pop up message that I can buy another farm!

so off I went, spent everything I had (well almost lol) and I'm impressed at the ease of swapping between farms.

I've not tried the hiring part yet but wow FarmTown creators you are all amazing ... thankyou so much for all you do to improve game play.

timv
Nov 29 2009, 02:27 AM
I gotta say that this particular thread has been most entertaining!

I don't have the option yet, but am looking forward to getting a second "Connected" farm. I have no problem with the cost, this is a game and if you've been playing successfully you should have plenty of coin by the time you hit the level the 2nd farm is available.

No one is twisting anyone's arm to purchase Farm Cash with real money, its a personal choice. If you are impatient or have the cash to burn that is your choice, but please be sure to save enough for that prescription of stupid pills.

Those who are complaining up a storm, Its a game, and its slashkey's game, either play it or move on. Its a free game and it is what they want it to be. They've been really good about listening to reasonable suggestions and implementing some of those.

If you did purchase with real cash, that is your choice, but the game is what it is, just because you spent money entitles you to nothing extra other than the Farm Cash you decided to purchase.

To Bert and the rest to team slashkey... Great job! Thanks for all you do and the stuff you have not done yet but are working on. This is a great game, far better than the other farming games I have tried.

ganda1f
Nov 29 2009, 02:33 AM
Me LIIIIKES it!!!

Just one question (I haven't looked to see if it has been asked here before): What level do we have to have to be able to purchase this new farm?

koukla36
Nov 29 2009, 02:34 AM
a second farm...woohoo...however...is there no way to convert your coins to green cash????...i have over 3,000,000 in coin and only 2 cash and desperately need a second farm...please help

flutterbyeshelly
Nov 29 2009, 02:36 AM
just been reading through some of the replies

for me .. yes i'm lucky to be in the 50% that can buy another farm.

Those who have made comments about having several farms .. yes its all well and good having multiple farms, I too have 3 different accounts for more farms but now I have a new linked farm so all XP's and coins are intergrated into one account, I no longer feel the need to hod onto one of my other accounts so will get rid of that later today once its harvested.

Kepping the other 2 though as my kiddies play on them, once I allowed them to play on my orrigional farm and left them to it, when I took over they had sold everything including 2 mansions LOL!

Sot ehre are alot of advantages to buying a second farm no matter how many coins its costs and no more logging out to change accounts either yay!

Sandie Angel
Nov 29 2009, 02:38 AM
I don't see what's the big fuss about linking your farm to a 2nd farm. I personally like the idea of having another 12 x 12 farm to work with and making it grow, rather than to just add another 2 rows of fields to make my farm a 26 x 26.

If some of your are having problems in loading up the farm to your screen, wait 'til you get the 26 x 26, then you might not even be able to play at all, no screen will load up for you and then you all will be crying. "My game won't load to screen!"

What's wrong with having an entire new farm that you can grow, as oppose to just adding another two rows of fields to your existing farm, and then it may not even load up to the screen for you? Think about it before you cry. Some of you are already having problems uploading your farms to the screen at its present size, so do you think you will ever see your farms load up to the screen when it's at 26 x 26?

What's wrong with having another farm linking to your first farm? You only have to sign on with one ID, you never have to go back and forth, signing on, signing off, jump from ID's to ID's. You will have all your farms on your screen and you can conveniently go there by just one click. What's wrong with that?

I think some people are born to complain. Oh, I see! You need a bigger farm that you can't load up to the screen so you can have something to complain about everyday!!

Vanessa365
Nov 29 2009, 02:43 AM
I haven't gotten the second farm option yet, but a few friends have!
This will be a lot of fun!!

Thanks so much Farmtown developers xoxo

Gail_Friend
Nov 29 2009, 02:48 AM
THANKS RAUL! I am very excited to have bought my 2nd Farm! I also bought all the up grades so I have 2 large farms to work with... It was easy to add my things to storge and place them on the new farm. I now have lots more plots to harvest.... Thanks Again for all that you do... I am looking forward to the Christmas item comming out soon!

Gail

Duck Down Farm
Nov 29 2009, 02:53 AM
This is great but I am now 3 million coins worse off - surely the 2nd farm didn't cost 3 million??????????????????? Please help.

queenofyack
Nov 29 2009, 03:02 AM
I love the idea behind this and appreciate the work of the devs. Sure there are glitches but I have seen many glitches come and go due to the hard work of the devs.
A 2nd farm makes perfect sense to me as it allows me to play on one and plant on another. This allows me to be creative yet still have some continuous cash flow. Recently I was getting discouraged as I had ideas yet felt as if I didn't have the space to implement them. I actually considered deleting all the fields in order to decorate.
Also I think the cash and level amount is appropriate. Earlier when I got to 34 I stopped looking for work and just planted and harvested for something to do. I didn't care about plowing or xp, but now I have a new goal to work for. Isn't that what people wanted most was goals beyond level 34? Now they have it and all of a sudden "its not fair..blah blah"
The amount of coin is appropriate as it also restores motivation to work. I have almost 7 million and had no idea what I was going to do with it. Yet now with the 2nd farm option that will cost a big chunk and then I will be buying stuff to decorate so soon I will need to work to get more coin.
All in all it makes great sense to me.
Thanks devs.

justmecookin
Nov 29 2009, 03:07 AM
Bought the additional land also...thank you thankyou for all your hard work bringing us Farm Town

flutterbyeshelly
Nov 29 2009, 03:08 AM
This is great but I am now 3 million coins worse off - surely the 2nd farm didn't cost 3 million??????????????????? Please help.

yes it did cost 3million

but the upgrades are a good price I've bought my 12x12 and then upgraded it to 14x14 right away

only now i need to get working as out of coins LOL I'm so glad this is just a game and not spending real money!

Kulot
Nov 29 2009, 03:09 AM
Omg!!! thank u again :d

WhoFan9
Nov 29 2009, 03:23 AM
YEY!!! I have been wanting the option for a second farm for ages!!! Thank you so much! :) I can't wait till I can get it now! :p

VinGrace
Nov 29 2009, 03:23 AM
i thank all the people working behind the scene.

its a awesome game! the land (12x12) only cost $3m, thats a steal! the land bought in revenues!!

all together i had just spend $5m in this upgrades! i am grateful, its in farmtown coins not farmtown cash!

you devs really are awesome! thank you so much for all theses upgrades... you really make our day! yes, there are 3 members in my family including myself playing this game!

please remember you devs, have a bunch lot more of supporters loving this game!

thank you guys/gals!

TammyK5
Nov 29 2009, 03:27 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I've been waiting patiently, working on my farm, trying to fit in more and more stuff and more and more detail... been putting some things into storage and leaving lots of things unclaimed in "gifts" - - - and it is ALL worth it... and THEN some! I was in the lucky group that got a 2nd farm. I bought it a few hours ago and immediately upgraded to 18 X 18 (three steps) and have set up with only trees and crops. NOW... I have LOTS of room on the first farm to decorate and plan and design ... and the 2nd farm is just pulling in all the money I need to do whatever I want. WOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!

I don't understand all the complaints. This is the best, most detailed farm game in existence and I really think we should all be commending the developers. There had to be a HUGE number of things that had to be considered to do this right... and I think it's been done wonderful!!! It's easy to move things to storage and between farms. We have the coins and xp for both combined which gives us a huge advantage over having "separate" farms and separate email accounts. Gifts can be accepted at either farm. I am absolutely thrilled and having a blast!

Come visit if you get a chance (and I'm not quite sure how to set this up as a button, so will just post the web address for it) Strawberry Fields Forever - - - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

To the developers... thank you SO SO much for this wonderful game and all the hard work you do to listen to us and try to help us all have a good time... thank you!!!

KiwiKarri
Nov 29 2009, 03:28 AM
I love the idea behind this and appreciate the work of the devs. Sure there are glitches but I have seen many glitches come and go due to the hard work of the devs.
A 2nd farm makes perfect sense to me as it allows me to play on one and plant on another. This allows me to be creative yet still have some continuous cash flow. Recently I was getting discouraged as I had ideas yet felt as if I didn't have the space to implement them. I actually considered deleting all the fields in order to decorate.
Also I think the cash and level amount is appropriate. Earlier when I got to 34 I stopped looking for work and just planted and harvested for something to do. I didn't care about plowing or xp, but now I have a new goal to work for. Isn't that what people wanted most was goals beyond level 34? Now they have it and all of a sudden "its not fair..blah blah"
The amount of coin is appropriate as it also restores motivation to work. I have almost 7 million and had no idea what I was going to do with it. Yet now with the 2nd farm option that will cost a big chunk and then I will be buying stuff to decorate so soon I will need to work to get more coin.
All in all it makes great sense to me.
Thanks devs.

You are exactly right!

I can't get over the ungrateful behaviour of some folk posting on here. This is not like starting over, you will be on the same level with access to all your stuff via the storage to swap and move between farms! You will also have your money, trophies and neighbours unlike starting over with a new farm! If it is easier to comprehend for those whinging... try thinking that you are just crossing the road when you hit that little diamond and entering you land on the other side!

I haven't got the upgrade yet but I know its not far away and appreciate this time of anticipation to do a bit of work and get myself ready for the enjoyment I am going to get.

Thanks so much to the developers for this and all the other hard work you continue to do in offering us a great game that you can enjoy completely even if you are broke in the real world! :)

Laffta
Nov 29 2009, 03:29 AM
What level do you have to be to get the new expand on the original Farmtown?

Derek 1
Nov 29 2009, 03:32 AM
Dont wish to sound ungratfull but this is not what i wanted at all,alternating between 2 farms is like visiting a neighbour,why cannot the devs give uas the land next door and push the neighbours out a bit,like most other people i wanted to expand my farm not have 2 this is like starting over again,ok some people will like this new concept and thats fine with me we all have our idea and opinions which makes the world go round,but al least give us a way into a second farm ie a pathway or road,i for onw will not purchase land as it stands,shame as i really enjoy the game,so come on devs you have listwened juist not hard enough

TraceyMush
Nov 29 2009, 03:39 AM
Several in their comments have stated that we will be sharing XP, levels and coins among the 2 farms. Where does it say that? ls it true?

Fran27
Nov 29 2009, 03:40 AM
I'd much rather have had a land expansion. I'm really not interested in another farm :( Plus the price is ridiculous, if you're only getting a 12x12 farm and have to pay extra to expand it.

geneveve2
Nov 29 2009, 03:41 AM
Perhaps I missed it BUT I did read 25 pages of posts and could not find an answer to this question:
If you buy a second farm, do you keep the trophys for the 2nd farm?
I read you keep your neighbors but do you need to fulfill all those 15 trophies again. Thank you in advance for your answer.

JemimaPuddleduck
Nov 29 2009, 03:41 AM
well I am happy, yes main farm gets all the money and xp .. but I would like to know if you can transfer animals/trees from one to another? I have some sheep that i cant gift or sell or delete.. or eat :( any ideas

RevJack
Nov 29 2009, 03:53 AM

That is covered in the release announcement.

wolfonnie
Nov 29 2009, 03:58 AM
Hi There,

[***UPDATE***] 50% of the users can now buy more land

Thanks

--Raul

i tried all night but it wont work

Karpervissertje
Nov 29 2009, 04:02 AM
Hi,

I am level 60. Bought the lot. But I don't like it. This is not what people wanted. We wanted a bigger farm not a 2nd one.
We just wanted to expand our existing farm.
Not funny.

Greetz
Karper

Derek 1
Nov 29 2009, 04:03 AM
Does anyone know how to stop all these emails from this site i do not want one for every reply

JohnJ
Nov 29 2009, 04:05 AM
Wow... and... wow... a..wow!..wow...woohhhww wow

WhoFan9
Nov 29 2009, 04:06 AM
i tried all night but it wont work
They haven't rolled it out on all peoples farms yet. Only 50% of users have it. :)

SunnyD
Nov 29 2009, 04:14 AM
You are ALL the BEST!!!

Little Wing

”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°★★°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜
..★.••.★ FarmTown Rocks ★.••.★..
°*”˜★°*”˜.•°*”˜♥˜”*°•.˜”*°★˜”*°

I bought my 2nd farm wow this is the ultimate.... you guys are the greatest... now to figure it out and we can store trees too.. you guys listen to us.... I am so just amazed at that and well just so well excited... and well I am supposed to be working and glad I work for myself so I get to play lol ......

Hot Kettle Alice
Nov 29 2009, 04:16 AM
I won't be able to get my second farm for a while yet, but I think the idea is great. I know I could have another farm with a new email account but the ability to switch my items between the two will make it so much better. I'm now intending to store some stuff from my current farm and turn more space over to crops so I can level up faster, I can't wait to reach 44. (just 35 at present) It would be hard to deal with a bigger farm than 24x24, if you wanted to view the whole thing it would be so small even at full screen. Plus I would have to re-arrange everything to suit a larger space. I'm perfectly happy with the new arrangement and looking forward to getting my 2nd farm - many thanks FT devs.
One question - if my neighbours already have a second farm will I be able to visit it easily?