PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 4th, 2009

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 11:47 PM
Love the Christmas stuff!!! Good job! (Why a nativity without baby Jesus? Thats just too wierd!)

It is not weird to everyone.

Origins of the Nativity

St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."

Pirate Kel
Dec 07 2009, 12:10 AM
shouldnt it be dropped now? I would assume everyone would have both by now. Its a dead topic :p

shal
Dec 07 2009, 12:25 AM
I was losing points so fast and so much i started a log not sure of the exact lost but i know 4 sure it was over 10,000 point how can i get my point back that i llost??????????????????? ty

shal
Dec 07 2009, 12:25 AM
The Christmas stuff is A W E S O M E..................

Tyler45
Dec 07 2009, 12:26 AM
shouldnt it be dropped now? I would assume everyone would have both by now. Its a dead topic :p

i wish.. i am still going to reply my usual reply if i see a comment about it though :)

shal
Dec 07 2009, 12:30 AM
Christmas stuff is awesome.

Tyler45
Dec 07 2009, 12:34 AM
Christmas stuff is awesome.

third times the charm?

lovejenete
Dec 07 2009, 02:00 AM
Thanks ,
I love the Christmas season as the whole
year I am waiting for it.

Isisfordia
Dec 07 2009, 03:43 AM
Congratulations on putting out the Christmas stuff. Looks good.
However, once again, you have made a tree that does not hide when you hide the trees. White pine and autumn tree. Please fix this. It is a pain when harvesting, ploughing.

Thanks.

kellyas
Dec 07 2009, 04:43 AM
why is my seeder not working it also still uses my fuel but only plants 1 field at a time

Shrap
Dec 07 2009, 04:51 AM
Because you haven't ticked 'remove spaces between fields' in your wrench icon.

craftykitty
Dec 07 2009, 05:56 AM
Still find the market place empty at times so cant hire intermittently

l also find l am losing coins/points when harvesting/plowing for people.

loving the new stuff tho :D

weesee69
Dec 07 2009, 08:46 AM
I love your site and having fun, are you going to upgrade more than 60 levels I am already on 60 and would like to continue on???

tks
weesee69

frostbite1979
Dec 07 2009, 10:08 AM
my storage does not work and i am not getting credit for visiting my neighbors
please help

Macshelly
Dec 07 2009, 10:08 AM
Raul, Bert and other developers (I don't know your names cuz these are the only 2 I've seen post something)...I love your game, I love the Holiday stuff, you are the best!

How difficult would it be to create a HIDE DECORATIONS options?

JakkiS
Dec 07 2009, 10:11 AM
The snow should come with a warning lol, got carried away, but It looks very pretty. Love the holiday decorations they are great.

Tmossberg
Dec 07 2009, 10:34 AM
Only after loosing over a thousand coin this morning did I noticed I was being charged for everything I was doing. Lord only knows how much I lost when decorating my Christmas scene the other day. Yes I have a second farm but that is not the only placed I'm being charged. On farm #1 I was charged like 130 coin for moving my dog house a fraction of an inch. I was charged for deleting plowed and harvested fields at a cost of 30 to over 400 coins per square....the cost was never the same. I was charged 450 coin for taking my seeder out of storage and placing it on my second farm. Why is this happening and is it now the norm? If so I quit.....I don't that kind of time in life to have to earn that much more coin just to be able to putter around on my farm. I'm surprised I'm not being charged to move my avatar around.

bjrc59
Dec 07 2009, 10:55 AM
Love all the Christmas stuff. BUT, I noticed when I zoomed in on the nativity scene THERE WAS NO BABY JESUS!!!! Could just be my eyes but I couldn't find Him in there. ;o(

there is one with and one without Baby Jesus! I did the same thing. I've got so much money I just sold the one without and got the one with. It meant that much to me!

bjrc59
Dec 07 2009, 10:58 AM
Why have one WITHOUT Jesus in it??? I just want someone to explain the reason behind that.............that's all. :confused:

I'm not sure either why one with and one without. you either believe or you don't but you can't believe in Mary and Joseph and not baby Jesus. I do believe so I have the one with! I'm sure someone out there has the answer to this though! Maybe they are waiting until Christmas Day to have the one with???? (makes sense in a way) A Catholic church where I live puts the Nativity up a little every day and we don't see Baby Jesus until we are coming home from Christmas Eve at my in-law's.

bjrc59
Dec 07 2009, 10:59 AM
Kinberly Kinser said that in Mexico, baby Jesus is not put in the nativity before Christmas

there is a Nativity with and one without!

New to This
Dec 07 2009, 11:34 AM
I am not sure where I should pose this question. Since I upgraded to the second farm, I have an almost continuous message across my screen when I am harvesting that says

The _________ field is not ready to be harvested. Check again later.

However, the field is ready, I can harvest, and I do get paid. But, the message makes it hard to harvest in places. Especially when my screen is jumping/blinking.

Also, I have an almost continuous message across my screen when I am plowing that says

Employees can only plow fields that have been wasted or harvested (or some language very similar).

How can I get this problem fixed????

My 3 Son's
Dec 07 2009, 11:39 AM
I love that you guys have added new stuff...I just find it horrible that theres a nativity scene that has a option of "without Jesus"! Wow...Like why would you want a nativity scene "without Jesus"...If you don't believe in Jesus then you why would you want a nativity!?!?

SunnyD
Dec 07 2009, 12:04 PM
ummm...... I am still being charged when i hire neighbors on my farm to harvest.. generally 175 coins each hire to harvest. not to plow.... this is confusing.. is this a new added feature.. have been charged on several occasions in the market also 175 coins and yes it is deducted from my coins as i write them down to see if it is.... not every time from the market .. but every time on my farm for neighbors.... or buddies........ help me in this matter please i am putting this the updates because it only started after the updates if it needs to be in another thread please inform me .. thank you much........

SheilaRB209
Dec 07 2009, 12:22 PM
luv the Christmas items! Sure hope u get the XP problem fixed soon. It's frustrating to plow a whole farm and then not get any points for it!

MINDY1979
Dec 07 2009, 12:44 PM
your right....no baby jesus...what is up with that??? The nativity scene is all about jesus...would not have purchased the scene if i knew the baby was missing...please fix this.

there are two nativity scenes. One with baby jesus and one without...reading the descriptions helps a lot.....;)

MINDY1979
Dec 07 2009, 12:56 PM
YARRRRR! Everything is gone! My reighndeer(I had gotten a cute clumsy reighndeer from Melissa), my bunnies, my elephant. All gone and destroyed! My shed, my trees. My carnival stuff is gone too! That stinks man! This wreaks. I quit! I just got 20 cows in my dairy which is gone now! What a waste. When I was bored and had nothing to do....it was kinda far out fun. This stinks. Ruined in a matter of seconds. My gifts are gone....everything...gone. If this were real I'd definitely sue man! It's over!

UH, THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FARMVILLE MORON:rolleyes:

MINDY1979
Dec 07 2009, 01:18 PM
i love the christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items. :d
i have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one i hadn't even sent :rolleyes:. When i returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm :eek:, something i was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?

you dont save money by plowing yourself..it costs more when you plow yourself...

MINDY1979
Dec 07 2009, 01:19 PM
YOU CAN DOWLOAD A FACEBOOK APP OF THE DAY AND GET 2 FARMCASH THAT WAY....IVE BEEN SAVING MINE IN ANTICIPATION OF CHRISTMAS.:rolleyes:

MEAN FARMER
Dec 07 2009, 01:46 PM
RAUl i know what the issue is with lost coins you never really lose money the problem is that some times if you hire several players to harvest crops sometimes when someone harvest crops it wotn show up on other players computer screens as harvested so they harvest same crops that just was harveste3d again this meens they dont get money.. the person that harvested it first got it. the problem is tha sometimes harvested crops shows as unharvested on other players monitors Ok

wildchild 49
Dec 07 2009, 02:37 PM
Just want to thank everyone involved in the Xmas stuff, and the xps seem to be working too!! Would have liked a Yule log for us pagans, but we can't have everything. Well done guys. xx

mseiferman
Dec 07 2009, 03:20 PM
I got carried away with the snow too

bdog1963
Dec 07 2009, 04:28 PM
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)
I cant use paths anymore either ...this was one of the more enjoyable activities here

BobbieV
Dec 07 2009, 04:54 PM
Perhaps there is some confusion on just what a nativity scene is: the depiction of the birth of Jesus!

Why does the Nativity scene have NO baby Jesus?

NOT cool!!

There are 2 releases one with and one without
hope this helps
:)

deb0424
Dec 07 2009, 06:56 PM
The last few days I can't see anyone to hire them.

Kimdoodle
Dec 07 2009, 08:23 PM
Can I only get my neighbors to my 2nd farm by having them plow/harvest? Can I bring them over to just visit? Cause I didn't really want any crops on my 2nd farm? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Shawna

You don't have to put crops on your second farm. Does it matter if you have to "hire" your friends to get them there to see your farm? Just tell them you are hiring them, but that there is not any work for them and you just want them to see your place. I am sure they will understand!

Goofey
Dec 07 2009, 10:05 PM
When I deselect show trees, it should hide all trees, right? However, it is not hiding the Snowy Pine Trees or the Autumn Maple trees. Can you fix this please? I am having to move the trees to allow the person that I hire to harvest and plow the fields for me. Love the stuff that you put out there, need Christmas Lights.....and wish that a lot of stuff that you put out there accepted both coins and cash. Don't have the cash for a lot of it, but I do have the coins, so I am missing out because of it. Thanks a bunch.

Pirate Kel
Dec 07 2009, 10:09 PM
When I deselect show trees, it should hide all trees, right? However, it is not hiding the Snowy Pine Trees or the Autumn Maple trees. Can you fix this please? I am having to move the trees to allow the person that I hire to harvest and plow the fields for me. Love the stuff that you put out there, need Christmas Lights.....and wish that a lot of stuff that you put out there accepted both coins and cash. Don't have the cash for a lot of it, but I do have the coins, so I am missing out because of it. Thanks a bunch.
if I am understanding this correctly.... the snowy pine and the maple trees dont hide because the option to hide trees is just for harvestable trees. There probly isnt real reason to hide non-harvestable trees .

Tyler45
Dec 07 2009, 10:14 PM

special items such as Halloween, the Autumn trees and Christmas items don't hide like regular items.

Doris Bazzano
Dec 07 2009, 11:28 PM
love the xmas stuff but hope you can fix the missing xp points its frustrating

also there is the problem with missing farm cash,,, mine is gone gone gone went poof

Tyler45
Dec 07 2009, 11:30 PM
also there is the problem with missing farm cash,,, mine is gone gone gone went poof

You need to post in the official thread about FarmCash if you want help.

jpsantos619
Dec 07 2009, 11:34 PM
Please include Philippine Flag

Tyler45
Dec 07 2009, 11:36 PM
Please include Philippine Flag

post in official thread.. your vote will NOT count if posted here.

dagreat10
Dec 07 2009, 11:42 PM
what the hell is goin on with me not getting all my coins and xps when i work for other people

wilma mclauchlan
Dec 08 2009, 12:03 AM
I am still not getting my x-pts when plowing. I know that you guys are working on this, but will we get credited back for what we've lost? Today's date : 12/07/09 time... 12:00 am

red russett rich
Dec 08 2009, 12:49 AM
why cant i put items in storage anymore, and why is it saying that i have messages blocked from this app? not receiving any gifts at all now.. every time you guys add stuff more things go wrong... except for face book, it always works... do you just not like myspace users or what?

Marie Coleman
Dec 08 2009, 01:06 AM
Since the update, when I plow for others I am not getting my xp points - only receiving coins.

mamadonald
Dec 08 2009, 05:52 AM
Love the Christmas stuff. Especially the snow.

judy1001
Dec 08 2009, 06:23 AM
i was just on farm town like two days agao and there was a whole bunch of upgrades for the second farm....one said that i had to get to level 56 and spend 300,000 i went there just today and there were only two upgrades left and there were like 4 the other day i didn't add when there was four what happened

judy1001
Dec 08 2009, 06:26 AM
the other day i had 4 upgrades left for my second farm and i had to wait until level 56 for one of the upgrades.....today i went there and there were only two upgrades....what happened to the two other upgrades??// by the way thanks for the second farm

veetercee
Dec 08 2009, 08:55 AM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with Christmas items.

5 Christmas items can be sent as gift to friends, and about 40 on the Christmas section on the Store.

We also released some bug fixes related to the multifarm:

1. Some users were double charged when buying the second farm

2. The farm selector now show the correct farm name when you are visiting friends with multiple farms

3. The fuel tank is now shown when you add a machinery to your second farm

We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul

I keep losing coins/xp's when I'm less than half way thru doing someone elses farm. Was going to buy another farm, but am about to quit! I know there are glitches, but this is getting ridiculous! Spend time on here working to get points and then don't get them. This needs fixed asap!

DEGR51
Dec 08 2009, 11:29 AM
I seemed to notice that now my coins and my experience points go up when I click on the plots..

Thank you.

betsy-h
Dec 08 2009, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=kellyrae72;2789222]My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)[/QUOTE

I, too, have a Big Seeder that will only do one plot instead of four. I sold it and bought a new one and the new one doesn't work either. What can I do?

RobH142
Dec 08 2009, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=kellyrae72;2789222]My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

I, too, have a Big Seeder that will only do one plot instead of four. I sold it and bought a new one and the new one doesn't work either. What can I do?

I think the answer to both problems ie. Big seeder only seeding 1 plot not 4 and not being able to place dirt paths on river corners to make water fall effect is the same.
Look at your 'Remove spaces between fields' entry in Preferences. This must be ticked to enable placing of dirt paths on river corners.
Also if you don't have spaces between plots it must be ticked ~ if you do have spaces between plots it must not be ticked.

Tyler45
Dec 08 2009, 01:21 PM

If your plots are together, make sure you have Remove Spaces Between Fields checked under the wrench icon.

wend
Dec 08 2009, 01:32 PM
my seeder only plants 1 square at a time why i have the big seeder

tittit
Dec 08 2009, 01:48 PM
I'm glad you fixed these problems but what about snow. I went and bought snow and placed it on my farm but now when I try to move the snow in different places I get charged like 150 to 480 a move. I sent stuff to my storage and got charged for that too.

LaughingHorseFarm
Dec 08 2009, 02:28 PM
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

I had to laugh when I read this. It sounds like our real equipment on our real farm.

Nanny's Nook
Dec 08 2009, 02:30 PM
my seeder only plants 1 square at a time why i have the big seeder

See the quote below.

[QUOTE=betsy-h;2820830]

If your plots are together, make sure you have Remove Spaces Between Fields checked under the wrench icon.

theresa69
Dec 08 2009, 03:16 PM
love the xmas items.thankyou and merry xmas:)

tshacklock@neo.rr.com
Dec 08 2009, 04:29 PM
I too have this same problem...it will plow only one plot at a time...i have fuel and plots are together,I even bought a new one to try, no luck!

Kelsey
Dec 08 2009, 04:34 PM
I too have this same problem...it will plow only one plot at a time...i have fuel and plots are together,I even bought a new one to try, no luck!

Have you tried the above suggestion, to confirm your spaces are removed??

Mitch0769
Dec 08 2009, 05:05 PM
check out my christmas farm... its still under construction but is getting alot of attention these days! :) Happy Holidays!

jenigator
Dec 08 2009, 05:46 PM
Love the x-mas stuff ! Do wish I could get a snowman without real money though. But hey, it is all great! I love the added levels and crops. You guys are doing a great job!:)

TrinityOaks
Dec 08 2009, 06:02 PM
In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet.
You ought to add that to your signature. It sure has helped me reduce the need for posting the same thing over and over and over and. . . :D

Tyler45
Dec 08 2009, 06:04 PM
You ought to add that to your signature. It sure has helped me reduce the need for posting the same thing over and over and over and. . . :D

haha i should!!!

mrs white
Dec 08 2009, 06:25 PM
Raul,

I certainly hope you fix the xp/coins problem pretty soon. It's most disconcerting to harvest or plow for someone and then not get anything. The other fixes you mentioned are just fluff, this other problem is a biggie! Multitudes of farmers are getting pretty disgusted with this ongoing problem.

annecky98
Dec 08 2009, 06:51 PM
I bought Farm Cash and got enough to gift some things to friends, but none of the things I bought (skating rink was what I hoped to give my daughter) gives me the option to send as gifts. how do i gift christmas items? I think I have one of everything and none of them have the option to send as a gift.

Nadine
Dec 08 2009, 07:07 PM
I bought Farm Cash and got enough to gift some things to friends, but none of the things I bought (skating rink was what I hoped to give my daughter) gives me the option to send as gifts. how do i gift christmas items? I think I have one of everything and none of them have the option to send as a gift.

You can not gift items from your farm to another person. Only the things on the Send Gifts page can be gifted.

heavens5254
Dec 08 2009, 09:31 PM
To the concerned howdy;
I read this day about as you said "We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others".We will be glad if soon this problem be solve b4 Christmas day. Merry Christmas and God be bless your site for giving some consideration for us.

Respectfully howdy;

Cherrypie:)

Roselizabeth
Dec 09 2009, 12:22 AM
if I am understanding this correctly.... the snowy pine and the maple trees dont hide because the option to hide trees is just for harvestable trees. There probly isnt real reason to hide non-harvestable trees .

The point behind hiding trees, I thought, was to get them out of the way so others could harvest easily when you hire them. Isn't that the same reason we can also hide other non-harvestables such as flowers and buildings?

Rose

Tyler45
Dec 09 2009, 12:24 AM
The point behind hiding trees, I thought, was to get them out of the way so others could harvest easily when you hire them. Isn't that the same reason we can also hide other non-harvestables such as flowers and buildings?

Rose

You can't hide special items such as the Christmas items and Halloween and the autumn trees.

SunnyD
Dec 09 2009, 04:38 AM

can't you just give your daughter the cash and let her purchase the items? or if living far away she is your daughter she could give you her information on her account and you log in and you purchase the items on her account for her, she can always change her password once you leave the account..... just an idea.....

SirDaywalker
Dec 09 2009, 07:35 AM
My farm is covered in snow!
:D

Wwweeeeeee

Now, will we be seeing ANY blinky Xmas light items?

I hoarded all my Farm Cash Credits until Xmas releases hoping
for a house or something with blinking lights. Dang it.
:cool:

Ok, so are there any more items that will release for Xmas this month?
:confused:

Feel free to visit mah Snowwwwwwww
:)

atvchick95
Dec 09 2009, 10:54 AM

I know on Myspace version The only gifts you can give are the ones in the Send Gifts Tab you can NOT buy things and send those as gifts, You buy them for your self.

Gifts are in its own separate section, When you log on it usually sends you right to the gift area (will show lots of different things you click one(only can send one thing at a time) then scroll down and hit Send Gift, If it doesn't pop up while your on your farm there are tabs at the top of the page SEND GIFTS is the 1st tab, then play, Then Neighbors, and so on

Again on Myspace version you can not buy things with farm cash OR coins then send it to a friend/neighbor as a gift. Only can buy it for your self

Tyler45
Dec 09 2009, 10:58 AM
I know on Myspace version The only gifts you can give are the ones in the Send Gifts Tab you can NOT buy things and send those as gifts, You buy them for your self.

Gifts are in its own separate section, When you log on it usually sends you right to the gift area (will show lots of different things you click one(only can send one thing at a time) then scroll down and hit Send Gift, If it doesn't pop up while your on your farm there are tabs at the top of the page SEND GIFTS is the 1st tab, then play, Then Neighbors, and so on

Again on Myspace version you can not buy things with farm cash OR coins then send it to a friend/neighbor as a gift. Only can buy it for your self
That is how it is on Facebook too.

Paul Miller
Dec 09 2009, 11:26 AM

Rose

Yes, yes it is. Snowy pines and Christmas themed building really should be able to be hidden. Hiding trees is done so you can harvest without things getting in your way. It never had to do with things being harvestable or not because that would make no sense because you can only hide things on your end when you did that.

grwilson50
Dec 09 2009, 02:01 PM
Thank you, my missing XP problem seems to be fixed. Have harvested & plowed for others today and it was working perfectly. Keep up the good work.

Jana Martin
Dec 09 2009, 02:35 PM
My farm don't completely load and I can't plow to replant. When I go to do jobs on other farms it just jumps around and I can't stay in same place.

RoseMariani
Dec 09 2009, 03:33 PM
Origins of the Nativity

St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."
thank you so much for this. i did not know this.

God bless

yosemitesam
Dec 09 2009, 05:36 PM
My Christmas tree dissappeared and now I have presents and no tree!!!! When will that glitch be corrected? I know that many others have this same problem. Why not put it back in the box like the chicken coop and just make a limit of one!?! That way we who have lost our can just get another and still only have one?!?! Help - my gift box is getting full and I have no where to put my presents!!!

Tyler45
Dec 09 2009, 05:43 PM
My Christmas tree dissappeared and now I have presents and no tree!!!! When will that glitch be corrected? I know that many others have this same problem. Why not put it back in the box like the chicken coop and just make a limit of one!?! That way we who have lost our can just get another and still only have one?!?! Help - my gift box is getting full and I have no where to put my presents!!!

i replied to your other thread, but i think you are talking about farmville. this is FarmTown.

Aquinas
Dec 09 2009, 06:07 PM
At our Church (Anglican Catholic) not only is the Christ Child put in the crib at Midnight Mass but the Magi don't go in until Epiphany.

Also our decorations don't go up until after Advent IV as a reminder of the penitential season of Advent.

Would have been a nice touch if the nativity scene without Jesus got a Jesus automatically at midnight on the 24th!

KathR
Dec 09 2009, 06:19 PM
Thank you so much for all the new stuff and mostly for the second farm. I finally earned enough to buy it and now I've already upgraded it.

And, I've earned enough to decorate farm 1 again, in the style to which it is used:) Thank you for all the lovely toys.

annecky98
Dec 09 2009, 08:43 PM
Have had a ball decorating with the new Christmas items, but sure wish you could talk to the devs at Farmville and do what they did with the instant, all over snow. It was awesome! For just 1000 coins and one click, my whole farm there is amazing. Plus lighted trees that twinkle and much more. But the snow....it looks so much better than all the little patches I'm trying to piece together on Farmtown. The other issue is on Farmville, we can gift anything we buy to other neighbors. I've got a TON of Farm Cash on Farmtown (because I clicked too many times on PayPal) and can't possibly use them all. I would love to help my neighbors!! Thanx and be sure and visit!

SunnyD
Dec 09 2009, 09:07 PM
just a thought...... why do people constantly compare this game with others and say why don't you do what other games do?? that is a slap in the face to the hard working devs of this game..... they are different games get over it I say.... I think Farmtown far out does any other game on the net. Especially it being in BETA version...... And of course being free to play... and they do listen to the people that are using and Testing their game. And always come through .... Give us a break with the constant comparisons and give me a break with coming here and saying this don't do this and I lost this when you know dang well what game you are at. the forum for the other game is not even available on Facebook...... And you sure know that..... that is how much they listen.......Just my two cents. And don't give me heck for it..

cowgirl annie
Dec 09 2009, 09:08 PM
Hi
I am on Farmville to.. I would like a US Flag but you have to have farmville cash and I do not have but 5. I would not mind paying coins for it but u know how it is.. certain things can only be bought with cash. I do not have the money to buy the cash..

I would really like the US Flag if you could gift it...

I would also like to welcome you to be my neighbor in either Farmville ro Farmtown...

Have a marvelous rest of your week.

Sandy
Bountiful Haven Farm
cowgirl annie

franbar
Dec 09 2009, 09:22 PM
love the new things but want snow blanket like on farmville to turn our farm into winter land

ayah
Dec 09 2009, 10:24 PM
I love Farm Town. There is no comparison between Farm Town and some of the other Zenga games; however......

I have never made mention of a lack of anything because you guys have given us almost everything we have asked for. But, yanno, on both Yoville and Farmville there are tons of Christmas items and a lot of them that light or blink or glow. We have none of that on Farm Town. Now I know you guys could give that to us but I don't know how much work that entails. It's just that when you spend as much time and money - earned coins and PURCHASED Dollars, we wanna see more than snow and trees.

Also - since none of the new items will "hide", makes it very difficult to plant and hire !

Can't you light us up?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

Check out my two farms and let me know what you think.

TrinityOaks
Dec 09 2009, 10:32 PM

Ummm. . . that's FarmVille. This is Farm Town. Different game, different company, different set of forums.

SunnyD
Dec 10 2009, 03:39 AM
I love Farm Town. There is no comparison between Farm Town and some of the other Zenga games; however......

I have never made mention of a lack of anything because you guys have given us almost everything we have asked for. But, yanno, on both Yoville and Farmville there are tons of Christmas items and a lot of them that light or blink or glow. We have none of that on Farm Town. Now I know you guys could give that to us but I don't know how much work that entails. It's just that when you spend as much time and money - earned coins and PURCHASED Dollars, we wanna see more than snow and trees.

Also - since none of the new items will "hide", makes it very difficult to plant and hire !

Can't you light us up?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

Check out my two farms and let me know what you think.

Don't you think all that RAzzle DAzzle your looking for could be a reason those other games are constantly offline???
I gave them up could not access them when I was home and able to work on my projects......... I like things the way they are. How often do you see a message from FarmTown Sorry FArmers you can't access us today but you maybe able to go la de da.com and access us but once you get to la de da.com oops there is another message umm sorry Farmers your farm may not be the correct size or maybe it will be in your neighbors yard we are trying to fix that...... umm think about it ok..... I think the Developers would give us lights and sirens and snow falls to blanket our farms if they would not cause major troubles don't you???

mothernature
Dec 10 2009, 06:28 AM
Today for the first time, I planted my entire farm at 2:00 pm AZ. Time with berries and returned at 4:00 to harvest.... Nothing was planted on the entire farm and I had to replant loosing all that money for seeds, plus the harvest and the time!!

Ouch!! Love all the decorations and fun stuff!! Thank You!!!

This happened to me one time...I deleted one plot and left the farm and came right back...there it was..don't know why this happened but with me it was pineapples and I was quite dismayed thinking I'd lost the lot...very relieved to see I hadn't...now whether or not I was charged twice for the plot plowing I don't know but when looking at the prospect of losing all my coins for the planting it didn't matter...hope this is helpful to you...:)

stellaluna
Dec 10 2009, 11:04 AM
Haven't gotten and XP from plowing since the update.

mayme1964
Dec 10 2009, 11:19 AM
Love the 2nd farm, please fix my graph bar its broken im level 60 have 785895 xps but my graph bar has not moved at all, so like im lost have no clue how much further i have to go to finish level 60???? please help.. thank you for your time.:)

daisydeaner
Dec 10 2009, 11:31 AM
I really think that farmtown has gotten pretty cheap with the rewards for moving up a level...I just reached 32 and expected additional seed choices...none were available beyond pineapples....I spent a lot of time and ft cash to get to these higher levels and find the rewards discouraging. Several of my friends are Farmville players and am considering cancelling my FT application over this.....in fact I think I just will!

Willowfre
Dec 10 2009, 11:34 AM
My whole farm has disappeared it wants me to reset where did it go and what happened can I get it back only happened after update this week

TrinityOaks
Dec 10 2009, 11:34 AM
Love the 2nd farm, please fix my graph bar its broken im level 60 have 785895 xps but my graph bar has not moved at all, so like im lost have no clue how much further i have to go to finish level 60???? please help.. thank you for your time.:)
You DON'T finish level 60 (at least not yet). They JUST released the levels from 35 to 60 AND a land upgrade AND Christmas decorations. Now they're going to concentrate on fixing some more bugs.

big cat
Dec 10 2009, 01:04 PM
i wish everyone would just be able to hire only 2/munchkins at a time becouse ther are a lot of hogs in there that won,t give outher a chance to get points .i only hire 2 at a time that all you need not 5/10 in one farm come on keep im down to 2 worker.

Tyler45
Dec 10 2009, 01:10 PM
I really think that farmtown has gotten pretty cheap with the rewards for moving up a level...I just reached 32 and expected additional seed choices...none were available beyond pineapples....I spent a lot of time and ft cash to get to these higher levels and find the rewards discouraging. Several of my friends are Farmville players and am considering cancelling my FT application over this.....in fact I think I just will!

no need to post.. just leave :)

lacycallaway
Dec 10 2009, 03:17 PM
I have worked at several farms today and all of them complain that when they refresh their pages the crops are coming back or they are no going away as they are harvested! Also, I am not getting points or the coins. All help would be appreciated! Thanks

STROOPEWAFFELS
Dec 10 2009, 03:51 PM
can we hire people to work on our 2nd farms ?? I have a full farm of egg plants and I want to hire some one to harvest and plow,, but how do I do it ????? Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been posted already..
Also thanks for the cute Christmas things, I had to go back and buy another navity set cos the first one didnt have BABY JESUS in it ..its all good:D

candlelight
Dec 10 2009, 04:00 PM
can we hire people to work on our 2nd farms ?? I have a full farm of egg plants and I want to hire some one to harvest and plow,, but how do I do it ????? Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been posted already..
Also thanks for the cute Christmas things, I had to go back and buy another navity set cos the first one didnt have BABY JESUS in it ..its all good:D

Yes, you can. When you hire someone now you get a pop up asking which farm you are hiring them to work on. :)

Nadine
Dec 10 2009, 04:11 PM
I have worked at several farms today and all of them complain that when they refresh their pages the crops are coming back or they are no going away as they are harvested! Also, I am not getting points or the coins. All help would be appreciated! Thanks

People need to stop refreshing until after the worker is finished.........

brendacuviello
Dec 10 2009, 04:26 PM
For the past two days I have been unable to plow certain sections on both my farms. These plots were previously plowed, planted and harvested. After hiring someone to plow, the plots show up as not being plowed. When I try to plow, the plot is deleted and I am not able to replow it. I have tried reloading the game, re-booting and everyting else I can think to do. I have also tried deleting the unplowed plot, thinking I could re-plow. Nothing seems to work. I would appreciate any help anyone has to offer. Thanks!

soybeans
Dec 10 2009, 04:35 PM
I have maintained my farm but was not visiting the Market Place to PLAY the Harvest and Plow at others farms until yesterday. I visited 9 or 10 farms for various jobs and was pleased to find that payment for plowing appears to be synchronized again. I had only one instance where my numbers changed when I returned to my farm. Someone has made progress on fixing the experience point losses.

I did notice one coin loss problem I have never encountered before:

I had traded Harvest and Plowing jobs with a buddy. She was on my farm and I was on hers. We had crossed paths on the first swap and she had messaged me while we were working our 2nd farms. I went to re-read her message and I noticed when I clicked on the envelope, negative coins came out of my Avatar’s head. I did this twice more to verify and coins were again taken out of my coin count….yet the numbers appeared random like 105, 165 and maybe 195 maybe these were not the exact numbers but they did all end in 5. Now, since it was a buddy working on my farm these may have been the plowing charges that were bleeding through the Farm to Farm vortex but why would they be summed….( For my amusement? Or frustration). In any case I have not seen this problem before and did not see anyplace other than lost coins to post this

SunnyD
Dec 10 2009, 05:21 PM

I believe that is because the game goes no further than Level 60 at this time....

Shrap
Dec 10 2009, 06:27 PM

Farmville has 70 levels and stops giving seed choices at level 37.

amethystjms
Dec 10 2009, 06:49 PM
I am losing my gifts. When I accept one it goes directly to the send a gift to someone, and the gift is not in my "gift box".

tropicalgirl
Dec 10 2009, 07:22 PM
:(I was harvesting today and kept losing coints-- finally after reloading and rebooting-- I was harvesting for a neighbor-- Harvesting her farm cost me a little over 80,000 in coins-
When I sarted noticing-- I went from 241,580 to 161,431.. The money went into her coins plus she got the harvest-- she checked her coins and couldn't believe her great luck !!!-- what is this???-- I can't afford to harvest for anyone if my account is depleted every time...My correct farm is not linked by the way-- I don't exist... I figure I lost over 200,000 today trying to earn coins...Needless to say I have to quit harvesting until I hear from someone... I also lost a cash dollar for reaching level 60-- I went from 28 down to 27....Please help...
tropical girl

ibstressed
Dec 10 2009, 11:17 PM
old problem - still havent received my farmtown cash. Had 29 sold 2 mansions, bought a manor and other stuff with coins. Dropped to 14 farmtown cash. Received instructions to manually link my farm. Did that. Help please.

Tyler45
Dec 10 2009, 11:39 PM
old problem - still havent received my farmtown cash. Had 29 sold 2 mansions, bought a manor and other stuff with coins. Dropped to 14 farmtown cash. Received instructions to manually link my farm. Did that. Help please.

you need to post in the official thread about it.

NEHA
Dec 11 2009, 01:34 AM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with Christmas items.

5 Christmas items can be sent as gift to friends, and about 40 on the Christmas section on the Store.

We also released some bug fixes related to the multifarm:

1. Some users were double charged when buying the second farm

2. The farm selector now show the correct farm name when you are visiting friends with multiple farms

3. The fuel tank is now shown when you add a machinery to your second farm

We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul

thanks Raul for new releases.I have a frustrating problem regarding coins and XPs .
whenever i worked at others farm my avatar got stuck there.I can't plow immediately after finished clicking all the crop for harvest.Others players do that they plow immediately after they finished harvest clicking.they start plowing and i have to wait for my avatar finished all harvest.while owner farm player see crops still their which i just harvested when they refreshed their page.and they harvest again my harvested crops or hire some other for that crop and i got nothing,that will also for plowed field too.my plowed field is again plowed by another player and i got nothing after spending lot of time there.
this is very frustrating ,i can't accept plow offer or leave farm,and lost a good plow offer :mad:

Tyler45
Dec 11 2009, 02:52 AM
thanks Raul for new releases.I have a frustrating problem regarding coins and XPs .
whenever i worked at others farm my avatar got stuck there.I can't plow immediately after finished clicking all the crop for harvest.Others players do that they plow immediately after they finished harvest clicking.they start plowing and i have to wait for my avatar finished all harvest.while owner farm player see crops still their which i just harvested when they refreshed their page.and they harvest again my harvested crops or hire some other for that crop and i got nothing,that will also for plowed field too.my plowed field is again plowed by another player and i got nothing after spending lot of time there.
this is very frustrating ,i can't accept plow offer or leave farm,and lost a good plow offer :mad:

they are working on it.. read above the thanks ;)

mjbldb
Dec 11 2009, 06:30 AM
Hello, I'm having the same problem with having to wait to go and plow also this morning I get hired to plow and I go to the other farm and all I can see is green grass. I tried with another member to get rehired like 5 times and no luck. Please help.

p.smith
Dec 11 2009, 08:22 AM
keep geting things about having a second farm but no link to buy it :(

margaretr5
Dec 11 2009, 09:25 AM
I love the christmas stuff but there are too many that require REAL money to be spent. I wouldlike more choices using coins since I have lillions of coins. Bad economy and Christmas time - we can't use cash for games.

LoreneC
Dec 11 2009, 10:12 AM
keep geting things about having a second farm but no link to buy it :(

Go to the real estate office. The same one you used when you added land to your first farm.

DARLENEW
Dec 11 2009, 11:22 AM
I don't know where to put this question, would like to start a thread...can someone pls tell me how to do this......it would be much appreciated:)

kennerve
Dec 11 2009, 11:24 AM
Hello

My seeder and plower were gone from my farm. What happen? Plse help:mad:

amberdh
Dec 11 2009, 11:27 AM
I don't know where to put this question, would like to start a thread...can someone pls tell me how to do this......it would be much appreciated:)

What is the question?

Hello

My seeder and plower were gone from my farm. What happen? Plse help:mad:

Try clearing your cache. There is an official thread concerning missing items.

CHERYL'S SUNSHINE PATCH
Dec 11 2009, 11:43 AM
I lost 3.3 million in coins when I tried to sell them...how can I get these back
as it took me a LONG time to accumulate these coins with my harvesting:mad:

DARLENEW
Dec 11 2009, 11:49 AM
Sorry the question is how do i start a new thread? Thanks!:)

Tyler45
Dec 11 2009, 11:53 AM
Sorry the question is how do i start a new thread? Thanks!:)

You go to the correct section, then near the top on the left it says New Thread.

DARLENEW
Dec 11 2009, 12:12 PM
So sorry to be a pain but what sections do i go to?

TrinityOaks
Dec 11 2009, 12:17 PM
I lost 3.3 million in coins when I tried to sell them.
What were you trying to sell? You can't sell coins.

Tyler45
Dec 11 2009, 12:18 PM
So sorry to be a pain but what sections do i go to?

What is your question regarding?

1Raiderman
Dec 11 2009, 03:50 PM
After upgrading to Windows 7 I am not getting all the experance or coins that I was before with Windows xp. Noticed other compadiblity issues with other facebook applications but this is the most noticable.:(

Tyler45
Dec 11 2009, 03:59 PM
After upgrading to Windows 7 I am not getting all the experance or coins that I was before with Windows xp. Noticed other compadiblity issues with other facebook applications but this is the most noticable.:(

Please read the top posts in these OFFICIAL threads and then post in them with the information requested:

OFFICIAL Missing coins for harvesting http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825

OFFICIAL Missing XP points/questions/issues with XP http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263666

nursieannie
Dec 11 2009, 05:47 PM
Hi
Over last 3 days have only been paid for approx half the work done on others farms and also lost xp points as they fail to register
I recently bought 2nd farm and wanted to put large xmas tree with presents into storage until I could transfer it. Got message unable to transfer then it disappeared completely
Expect glitches at times but this is getting beyond a joke now!
Cheers

TraceyMush
Dec 11 2009, 07:46 PM
l didn't read anything about it but l was just plowing at a friend's place and --- at her first farm l had that terrible red/green plow box hanging off my mouse like an elephant and l HATE it and THEN, when she hired me to plow her second farm IT WAS GONE!!! OMG please tell me this is not a glitch but a new feature! l did ask for the terrible red/green box to get gone in the "suggestions for other things". Hoping that it's true and it's gone for good!!! (l go a lot faster without it)

Boss Mare
Dec 11 2009, 08:37 PM
My boyfriend just joined FarmTown and was able to play a couple days, but now he can't plow his fields. It just doesn't work....and since he is still at a low level he can't hire anyone to plow. What's wrong with his plow?

Tyler45
Dec 12 2009, 01:05 AM
My boyfriend just joined FarmTown and was able to play a couple days, but now he can't plow his fields. It just doesn't work....and since he is still at a low level he can't hire anyone to plow. What's wrong with his plow?

If his plots are together, make sure he has Remove Spaces Between Fields checked.

big cat
Dec 12 2009, 08:20 AM
i would like to see someone with the 2nd farm and if it attach to the 1st farm .show me one

candlelight
Dec 12 2009, 08:31 AM
i would like to see someone with the 2nd farm and if it attach to the 1st farm .show me one

Big Cat, both of my farms have 2nd farms attached to them. Click on the links in my signature. When you get to the main farm, click on the right hand diamond in the upper left of the farm screen to go to Farm2. The left hand diamond will take you back to the main farm.

cherokeerosey
Dec 12 2009, 09:47 AM
Thank you,,got snow on my farm :D

I am not happy with small or tiny patch of snow because it costs us too much each of it. I rather biggest blanket of snow over land once at all cost $1,000 for whole land instead of small or tiny patch of snow.

Tyler45
Dec 12 2009, 11:45 AM
I am not happy with small or tiny patch of snow because it costs us too much each of it. I rather biggest blanket of snow over land once at all cost $1,000 for whole land instead of small or tiny patch of snow.

Have your neighbors send you the big snow patches from the gifts. FarmTown doesn't want to copy FV ;)

cindydees
Dec 12 2009, 02:44 PM
i had over 333,000 pionts when i went to bed had flieds worked now im showing -2000 where my money all go cant even plant my flieds now

amberdh
Dec 12 2009, 02:49 PM
i had over 333,000 pionts when i went to bed had flieds worked now im showing -2000 where my money all go cant even plant my flieds now

Link your account so that someone can look. :)

Irish Texan
Dec 12 2009, 02:59 PM
I read somewhere that Farm Town was offering a "snow with lights" that would transform your entire farm into a Christmas scene. It said something about going to the Marketplace and clicking on "update", but I haven't been able to find anything like that. This was posted somewhere in slashkey's site.. I saw it while playing Cafe Town. Can anyone help me with this?

amberdh
Dec 12 2009, 03:01 PM
I read somewhere that Farm Town was offering a "snow with lights" that would transform your entire farm into a Christmas scene. It said something about going to the Marketplace and clicking on "update", but I haven't been able to find anything like that. This was posted somewhere in slashkey's site.. I saw it while playing Cafe Town. Can anyone help me with this?

I think that "cafe town" is a zynga game. If so you are in the wrong forum :)

lulu836
Dec 12 2009, 03:17 PM
Ok i bought a nativity scene this morning (australia time) there was only one Nativity at the time. I log on tonight to find there's a "with Jesus" "without Jesus" option, so i roll my mouse over my nativity scene to find out that mine was a "without Jesus" so i sold it for a measley 90 coins to spend another 3k to buy a "with Jesus" nativity scene. Now my point is- how is a nativity scene called a nativity scene without the baby Jesus? I mena how stupid is that!!!! A nativity scene is with Jesus the without Jesus shouldn't be called a nativity scene plain and simple, i'm deeply offended by this, so please fix it!

Folks of the Catholic faith NEVER put Jesus in the creche because the season is a celebration of His birth. He was born on Christmas Day thus the name. Any Catholic church you choose to visit will not have Him in the creche. During Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve the mass celebrant will bring the Baby and place him in the creche signifying Joy To The World The Lord Is Born. Hope this clears up the general ignorance of the Nativity scene without Jesus.

Jim Cullen
Dec 12 2009, 04:02 PM
December 4th release is working great for me. Have the second farm and can transfer stuff from the first farm. Nothing lost along the way. Coins and XP are working fine now with nothing lost if I do my own work, hire someone, or I work at another farm. Great job guys - thanks. Jim

DonnaJP2008
Dec 12 2009, 04:45 PM
1. not able to put stuff in storage
2. had visit my neightbors for the past 4 days and the number is stuck, i missing at least 240

please help
thanks for your time

I'm having and have BEEN having the same problem. I should have gotten a ribbom a LONG time ago. GL;)

tmarthey
Dec 12 2009, 06:31 PM
I went to plow my fields (because I was stupid and forgot about my grapes), and they deleted instead. So I went to harvest a fruit tree and it deleted it also.

HELP!!!! Afraid to do anything. :(

maginsbach
Dec 12 2009, 10:11 PM
I am having major problems with hiring in the market. When I send hire request it is taking 40 120 and 495 coins away. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it?

ourmove
Dec 13 2009, 09:17 AM
just purchased the second farm. placed a home from storage on it and the house disappeared. it is no longer in storage and i cannot plow in the area i placed the house. Like i have a hole in the new place I refreshed and restarted facebook and the problem persists. please fix it.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Dec 13 2009, 10:16 AM
just purchased the second farm. placed a home from storage on it and the house disappeared. it is no longer in storage and i cannot plow in the area i placed the house. Like i have a hole in the new place I refreshed and restarted facebook and the problem persists. please fix it.

go to the wrench on the farmtown screen (top right) make sure you have show buildings checked. allot of people have this issue when buying the new one and its this simple solution its there just hidden

aremos
Dec 13 2009, 06:09 PM
Okay, figured there was another release. For one week now i have big problems. When i get hired to harvest, and then hired to plow, i do not get the plow tool until all the crops I harvested have processed. By the time I get it, everhting is already plowed. This is frustrating. Also, it shows non plowed squares when they have actually been plowed. If i leave a farm after harvesting or plowing and go to the market, i am stuck there until everything is processed i guess. so when someone hires me i can't move or go to that farm because xp's are coins are still adding up. This isn't right. This is a horrible bug! It all started happening this week. Also, it takes FOREVER for me to be transported to a farm. My farm is linked. Thank you.

Farmer Iris
Dec 13 2009, 07:27 PM
I must say I love this game. However, when harvesting for a neighbor, discovered that hiding trees didn't hide the snowy pines he had, thus preventing me from harvesting all his crops. The snow patches also didn't hide; he wound up moving them in order for me to finish harvesting. I'm a Facebook user.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Mistysnow
Dec 13 2009, 08:40 PM
I love all the X-mas Decorations . I was so looking forward to getting more land , only to find out it was for a second farm . I wish instead of spending 3 million coins for a second farm that we could of atleast upgraded our orginal farm first .

jbowles824
Dec 13 2009, 10:14 PM
I am wondering how long the Christmas items will be available?

Tyler45
Dec 13 2009, 10:19 PM
I am wondering how long the Christmas items will be available?

i would guess maybe a week after Christmas is over.

EKovar
Dec 13 2009, 11:06 PM
There have been enough different headers on this problem that it's impossible to find if it's been answered. (A comment in the thread 'snow', for example, mentioned it.)

The basic problem is that people are being charged random amounts to put things into storage, move things, rotate things, even deleting fields or reading messages. Moving one piece of fence can cost one amount one time, a hundred times that to move it back.

It's not a problem of cache's needing to be cleared although someone did mention that all the amounts ended with a '5', if that helps.

candlelight
Dec 14 2009, 03:21 AM
There have been enough different headers on this problem that it's impossible to find if it's been answered. (A comment in the thread 'snow', for example, mentioned it.)

The basic problem is that people are being charged random amounts to put things into storage, move things, rotate things, even deleting fields or reading messages. Moving one piece of fence can cost one amount one time, a hundred times that to move it back.

It's not a problem of cache's needing to be cleared although someone did mention that all the amounts ended with a '5', if that helps.

Information on this problem is being collected in this thread in the Help & Support forum:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268486

EKovar
Dec 14 2009, 05:14 AM
Information on this problem is being collected in this thread in the Help & Support forum:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268486

I hadn't expected a reply so quickly, then noticed the difference in time zones. But you're still posting early on a Monday morning -- thank you!

For anyone reading this thread, though, I'll note that the last post to that thread was Nov. 30 -

Okayy.. I've reopened the original threads about this, and merged them together, so that anyone with the same problem can post here.
There has been site maintenance over the last few hours, as well as the update, so it may be resolved once everything settles down, but if it seems it's still an issue for quite a few people, we'll make sure the developers are informed.

EKovar
Dec 14 2009, 05:17 AM
And I just visited your farm . . . and was charged 80 coins, blast it!

mlasr
Dec 14 2009, 07:14 AM
So many people are having issues with their storage bins, including not being able to access them (myself included), are you going to fix that bug/gliche as well?

EKovar
Dec 14 2009, 07:29 AM
And I just visited your farm . . . and was charged 80 coins, blast it!

But I've since visited my farms and could move things without being charged. I don't know if that's going to stick, and will keep an eye on it, but it looks as if this one has been fixed. Thank you!

With so many terrific new things to work with, not just the holiday items but additional farms and all the things that came with that upgrade, I and my friends were pretty distressed when we discovered that it was costing us and we couldn't work with them.

big cat
Dec 14 2009, 10:48 AM
ho has the 2nd farm i would like to see one

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 14 2009, 12:08 PM
:)I'm having and have BEEN having the same problem. I should have gotten a ribbom a LONG time ago. GL;)
We don't have ribbons on Farm Town, believe you are confusing with that other farm game
I am having major problems with hiring in the market. When I send hire request it is taking 40 120 and 495 coins away. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it?
We have a thread going for this in the help and support area.

Make sure show buildings is checked.

We do have a thread going on in help and support on this.

ho has the 2nd farm i would like to see one

Look at your last post in here...someone replied to about they have a second farm.

Loynee
Dec 14 2009, 02:41 PM
I have been losing points and coins for a long time now. Large amounts of coins. Just a minute ago, I had 24,373,808 coins. Now I have 24,360,583. that's 13,225 coins lost. Why? I always click on the save button before leaving my farm, even if it's just to go water a neighbor's flowers. Why are my coins subtracted and how can I keep tat from happening?

tyler_nelson
Dec 14 2009, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=mayme1964;2835854]Love the 2nd farm, please fix my graph bar its broken im level 60 have 785895 xps but my graph bar has not moved at all, so like im lost have no clue how much further i have to go to finish level 60???? please help.. thank you for your time.:

60 is the last lvl they have created yet once they update it lie they did a while back you will be able to go farther than 60

nezi
Dec 14 2009, 05:06 PM
new bug or old bug, that is the question? I have harvested for 2 friends and did not get the harvesting coins....why?I have no clue, I will not harvest again till this gets resolved,Please Help. Also, my trees are gone and so are the trees from my friends farms,,what is that about,I would really love to have my tree back. I had the following trees,,,3 plum,1 coconut,2banana,2orange,2apple,6 tabb,6dogwood.....I would like to have my trees back----Thank You....

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 14 2009, 05:10 PM
new bug or old bug, that is the question? I have harvested for 2 friends and did not get the harvesting coins....why?I have no clue, I will not harvest again till this gets resolved,Please Help. Also, my trees are gone and so are the trees from my friends farms,,what is that about,I would really love to have my tree back. I had the following trees,,,3 plum,1 coconut,2banana,2orange,2apple,6 tabb,6dogwood.....I would like to have my trees back----Thank You....

Make sure trees are not hidden. I see trees on your farm. Also, others have problems with coins. We have an official thread in help and support :)

Suziesue
Dec 14 2009, 07:56 PM
Why is it now that you can buy a second farm 3 million, that's crazy itself, but now you no longer get the option to expand the farm you have. WIll this be fixed?

Tyler45
Dec 14 2009, 07:57 PM
Why is it now that you can buy a second farm 3 million, that's crazy itself, but now you no longer get the option to expand the farm you have. WIll this be fixed?

Well you cannot expand your current farm anymore because it is at the maximum.

SunnyD
Dec 14 2009, 10:09 PM
go to the wrench on the farmtown screen (top right) make sure you have show buildings checked. allot of people have this issue when buying the new one and its this simple solution its there just hidden

if that does not work ok........ empty your cache..... reboot your pc....... come back to your farm...... i had that happen to all the fence gates on my farm.. everyone... i bought another one and it to vanished.... i did this empty cache... rebooted pc and came back they were all there .. including the new one i had just bought........

snack214
Dec 14 2009, 10:55 PM
I am thinking this is not true...but I figured I would ask just in case

Teresa Thompson Swift if you don't know, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the box that says 'Allow indexing'. Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and paste onto your status for all your friends ASAP

Tyler45
Dec 14 2009, 11:17 PM
I am thinking this is not true...but I figured I would ask just in case

Teresa Thompson Swift if you don't know, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the box that says 'Allow indexing'. Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and paste onto your status for all your friends ASAP
It doesn't let you see all your info, just whatever you have available to people who search for you.

Ma Ho
Dec 15 2009, 12:06 AM
i am having trouble.... i harvest and if i go back to market points used to run up smartly,but now it takes many many minutes to clear.in meantime someone wants to hire u ..you cant,,so u lose a job..ALSO when i am on other farms after harvest,, i cant be hired to plow..

bronjt
Dec 15 2009, 02:07 AM
they are working on it.. read above the thanks ;)

I am so glad it is not just me...this is frustrating the heck out of me too-I really like FT but my avatar is frozen too when I finish a job on others farms as well as my own-she is soooooooo slow to collect the coins and it seems that she has to collect them all before she can move-this took 15 mins the other night ( and today I get timed out on my own farm too) and it all has to reload and then my sowing has gone!!!!!! I also can't water more than one lot of flowers then the programme just says saving...saving.... and then times me out!!!!!!!I also found that someone I hired also plowed all through my river and over my paths??????? Whats happening????? PLEASE PLEASE fix my farm-I don't want my neighbours to beat me and the way my farm is falling apart they will!!!!! :(

donna lear
Dec 15 2009, 03:26 AM
i rarly have missing coins t was terriable when new game was frist dtarted love playing the game farm town

TraceyMush
Dec 15 2009, 07:55 PM
Hummm....l'm the first to mention new gifts? New holiday dog, pig and lighted trees? All great! But gosh l'm on level 47 and both lighted trees are locked to me! WTF?

Tyler45
Dec 15 2009, 08:01 PM
Hummm....l'm the first to mention new gifts? New holiday dog, pig and lighted trees? All great! But gosh l'm on level 47 and both lighted trees are locked to me! WTF?

Well there are 60 levels.

Capt. Conor
Dec 15 2009, 08:07 PM
Well there are 60 levels.

YEPP, I am level 60 and everything is unlocked :D

Bobby Jo
Dec 15 2009, 08:12 PM
I find it ridiculous there are level requirements on limited time decorations... *rolls eyes* Gee... thank you and merry Christmas to you too? I have to magically level up 10 times in the next what.... 15 days so I can buy stuff? heh

right.

LindseysNana
Dec 15 2009, 08:14 PM
I LOVE the lighted trees! Best update so far, thanks developers!!!!

jrfan8
Dec 15 2009, 08:32 PM
Count me in with those that think it is SILLY not being able to purchase ALL the Christmas decorations. Could someone explain the logic behind this???

Bobby Jo
Dec 15 2009, 08:34 PM
To piss off lower level people? Despite the fact that some of us having been playing since this game was released!!!!!

*sticks tongue out*

heh

Capt. Conor
Dec 15 2009, 08:37 PM
I haven't been playing the game sicne it was released, I started the same day as tyler45, and now I amt he 55th worlds highest player. BTW don't use any bad language at all, the moderators will lock the thread.

Tyler45
Dec 15 2009, 08:37 PM
I haven't been playing the game sicne it was released, I started the same day as tyler45, and now I amt he 55th worlds highest player. BTW don't use any bad language at all, the moderators will lock the thread.

yayayay :D

Capt. Conor
Dec 15 2009, 08:38 PM
yayayay :D

I know that was funny

Bobby Jo
Dec 15 2009, 08:39 PM
If you have been playing since February, how are you not the highest level then?

Because I usually dont plant anything less than one day crops, mostly two days... sometimes even 4 if I'm busy... throw in a few weeks here and there where I was MIA....

Careen
Dec 15 2009, 08:55 PM
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now,it only plants one at a time now Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing us to do the rippled water.

clairehelene
Dec 15 2009, 08:58 PM
good idea to have cleared it out, Lulu :)
well, for my part i think they should put more Xmas decorations availiable for the users like me who have not many points or level, it is so frustrating to have all locked!!!! same for houses, we should be able to buy at last a little one, but all locked, again! :(

jrfan8
Dec 15 2009, 09:03 PM
Ask a serious question and get silly answers...BTW..excuse me for the ....... I edited it to say SILLY..didn't know ........ was a naughty word "rolls eyes"

I'm half way thru level 43...quit farming for about 4 weeks before the new updates came out..just got way to boring doing the same ole same ole every day......and now as a form of punishment for the game being boring before the new levels came out, a lot of people can't buy the Christmas decorations. Now I totally agree with locked things normally but it's Christmas - all Christmas items should be available to everyone....IMO

clairehelene
Dec 15 2009, 09:21 PM
yup i agreei i didnt dare to say it, but yes they should let them avaliable for everyone, for a small amount of money, though, cause nothing is free, its life :p

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 15 2009, 10:10 PM
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now,it only plants one at a time now Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing us to do the rippled water.

Make sure "Remove spaces" is unchecked...that'd would solve both problems ;)

Singer
Dec 15 2009, 10:54 PM
I'm not sure why, but since the new release I am having trouble selecting anything. I can only select if I bring up the 'settings' menu first and then it only selects one thing. I don't know if this is where to post this sort of thing but, if not, maybe somebody can tell me how to get this fixed.

ragbrai
Dec 15 2009, 11:01 PM
I would love to be able to buy more trees. Couldn't you allow people to buy different trees based on the XP level? It doesn't make sense to be able to see the different trees and not be able to buy.

Just a thought:)

JAS0643
Dec 16 2009, 02:19 AM
I would love to be able to buy more trees. Couldn't you allow people to buy different trees based on the XP level? It doesn't make sense to be able to see the different trees and not be able to buy.

Just a thought:)

The trees in the store do unlock but it is at high levels.

Lavenda
Dec 16 2009, 06:00 AM
I agree with those who have previously commented that all trees need to hide when we select "hide trees" - those big snowy pines are huge and hired harvesters and plowers cannot individually hide them to do the job properly... and individually hiding them is a pain anyway!

As much as I love the Christmas stuff I do think any level requirements for them should be reasonably low. The dog is cute too but I would have much prefered a real reindeer, even if it wasn't animated (like Santa, Mrs Claus and the helpers)

meandyou505
Dec 16 2009, 07:25 AM
I'm ready for the next increase in levels already on my myspace account...lol

Ma Ho
Dec 16 2009, 08:13 AM
i am having trouble.... i harvest and if i go back to market points used to run up smartly,but now it takes many many minutes to clear.in meantime someone wants to hire u ..you cant,,so u lose a job..ALSO when i am on other farms after harvest,, i cant be hired to plow..

i understand makers are working on problem ,,so far nothing has changed..this problem still exist.getting very frustrating....

Cokiemo
Dec 16 2009, 08:58 AM
I wish people could find stuff to ***** about. I have really enjoyed Farm Town and had to go through every level. I have lost xp's and "money" deleted many things accidently most expensive being my white farm house. The christmas stuff is great and I really wish they had come out with the lighted items earlier but i got mine last night and gonna play with them as much as possible because in the morning I am going in for surgery and may not get to play and redeciorate any more.
So since it is Christmas let's quit complaining about small problems with our ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME and just enjoy it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. just in case does anyone know do they have Farm Town in heaven?

wendyshorses
Dec 16 2009, 10:49 AM
Hi,
I just checked back at my farm expecting to have Raspberries to harvest. My entire field is Sunflowers. I'm pretty sure I clicked the correct seeds.

Is there a glitch with seed selection going on? The Raspberries are just beneath the Sunflowers on the seed selection page.

Thanks,
:confused:

Gone Fishin'
Dec 16 2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the goodies. Haven't been here for awhile, but glad to be finding some time again to play. :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

doreengee
Dec 16 2009, 03:11 PM
I am having a problem with farm #2, when hiring someone to harvest and plow. When it gets to plowing half of the plowed plots go back to being unplowed. Also having a problem with see other farmers on farm 1 & 2. We both checked to see if we had blocked one another and we hadn't. Also today when I had someone harvesting the fields I harvested the trees and over half them that I harvest didn't show up in my storage and this was on farm 2.

Loved all the Xmas stuff

MungoTen
Dec 16 2009, 03:56 PM
First - A belated thank you for the update.
Second - I haven't been seeing the problems others have been having with coins and XP and whatnot. Info For developers, in case this helps - I'm on facebook using the most recent Flash d/l for Mac OS X 10.5.8 (G5), using Safari 4.0.4. I usually only hire one person at a time.

Fox1
Dec 16 2009, 04:25 PM
I am having a problem with farm #2, when hiring someone to harvest and plow. When it gets to plowing half of the plowed plots go back to being unplowed. Also having a problem with see other farmers on farm 1 & 2. We both checked to see if we had blocked one another and we hadn't. Also today when I had someone harvesting the fields I harvested the trees and over half them that I harvest didn't show up in my storage and this was on farm 2.

Loved all the Xmas stuff

That will happen if you run out of coins partway through their plowing.

Check to make sure you have plenty of coins before you hire someone to plow.

aremos
Dec 16 2009, 11:54 PM
Where do i start. It takes 4ever for me to get to a farm. Once i get to farm it takes forever for farm to load including it's assets, by the time everything loads, everyone else has harvested the crops. when i get lucky enough to harvest some crops, and am hired to plow, it will not give me the plow tool until all my coins add up and xp's, Again, everyone else finishes all the plowing by the time i get the tool. It lets me harvest or plow a crop that has already been harvested or plowed. It does not show it as being harvested to plowed. If I go to market I am stuck there 4ever until coins and xp's add up, also takes forever for me to go anywhere. If hired in market i am not transported to farm until my coins finish adding up. The "Help Farmer" is now popping up (started today) asking me if i want to take a break and send some gifts. I use Firefox 3.0.9, I have the latest Adobe Flash installed and i clear my cache constantly each day. This problem started happening last week. It's nice to be able to get my xp's now and not lose them, but It is also keeping me from being able to plow. I also bought a 2nd farm just b4 this started happening. Also, i hire someone to plow and they plow or harvest everything, then when i refresh the screen half the crop goes back to being unplowed and i am recharged for the 2nd plowing. My farm is linked. Hope this can be straightened out soon. Thank you.

MsBooky35
Dec 17 2009, 12:00 AM
I was losing Xp and not gaining any when plowing but seems the bug fixes worked its all back in order now TY Farmtown I love this **** game!

mjbldb
Dec 17 2009, 06:50 AM
I'am not getting paid coin or xp points when I plow for someone else! Help I'm loosing money

jmills
Dec 17 2009, 09:37 AM
The story is going around again that if you post a certain message to 20 neighbors you will get a mansion, is this true?

Jim Cullen
Dec 17 2009, 09:42 AM
Could someone point me to the correct method to use when you hire someone else to harvest and plow on your farm? I ask this as it not clear when you should send the request to plow, and if a refresh and/or save is needed.

Last night the person finished harvesting and said she was ready to plow. I send the invite and the screen refrested and half the crops were back and she was gone. I want to do right by the people I hire but it's not clear to me how I should transition from harvesting to plowing. Thanks. Jim

dslowery@comcast.net
Dec 17 2009, 12:44 PM
Today for the first time, I planted my entire farm at 2:00 pm AZ. Time with berries and returned at 4:00 to harvest.... Nothing was planted on the entire farm and I had to replant loosing all that money for seeds, plus the harvest and the time!!

Ouch!! Love all the decorations and fun stuff!! Thank You!!!

I've lost crops like this, also. Planted sugarcane for 12hr turnaround but today my fields are in plowed status. Lost sugarcane planted 2-days in a row. I clear my cache and history before opening any game. Followed this routine before going to farmtown. Used direct link rather than through Facebook App link. No Sugarcane.

Plus, I'm missing all 18 cans of fuel that were in my Gift Box. Last night, I only had the 18 cans of fuel in the Gift Box (so not overloaded). The fuel gauge count is higher than I left it last night. IE8, Facebook, Flash 10, Windows XP

Thanks for your help.

bizzy lizzy
Dec 17 2009, 01:49 PM
No xp ,no cash,same old story.

Moosie
Dec 17 2009, 02:24 PM
Is there an update yet on how many points a person needs for levelling up? Tons of ponts at level 60 but the gauge is NOT moving.....what's up with that?:rolleyes:

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 17 2009, 02:35 PM
Is there an update yet on how many points a person needs for levelling up? Tons of ponts at level 60 but the gauge is NOT moving.....what's up with that?:rolleyes:

That's because level 60 is the last level. Bar will take a long time filling up, just like on level 34 when it was the last level.

SunnyD
Dec 17 2009, 03:59 PM

there is a gift box beside the lighted trees and the lighted house..... just click on it and request that a friend sends it to you... it is a free gift. no level required...........

ronnbeth88@yahoo.com
Dec 17 2009, 05:37 PM
i just want to know if you are please able to fix the "TIME OUT" problem!
I really HATE not finishing a job becuz i have timed out from the connection...it happens way too often!!!!
please please please

rab124
Dec 17 2009, 08:22 PM
I wish people could find stuff to ***** about. I have really enjoyed Farm Town and had to go through every level. I have lost xp's and "money" deleted many things accidently most expensive being my white farm house. The christmas stuff is great and I really wish they had come out with the lighted items earlier but i got mine last night and gonna play with them as much as possible because in the morning I am going in for surgery and may not get to play and redeciorate any more.
So since it is Christmas let's quit complaining about small problems with our ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME and just enjoy it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. just in case does anyone know do they have Farm Town in heaven?

heartfelt hopes that everything went okay, Cokiemo! Farmtown needs you!

Ronda's Farm
Dec 18 2009, 02:17 AM
Im level 45 and cant send the pine tree with lights or the Palm tree with lights and the small house with lights is supposed to be able to be sent as a gift and its not on my send gifts page. a friend who is level 5 was able to send me the Pne tree with lights and 2 others sent me a pine tree with lights I want to return the favor and also send a friend the small house with lights grrrrrrrrrrrr :^(

Ronda's Farm
Dec 18 2009, 02:19 AM
Can you spell FARMVILLE

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 18 2009, 09:37 AM
Im level 45 and cant send the pine tree with lights or the Palm tree with lights and the small house with lights is supposed to be able to be sent as a gift and its not on my send gifts page. a friend who is level 5 was able to send me the Pne tree with lights and 2 others sent me a pine tree with lights I want to return the favor and also send a friend the small house with lights grrrrrrrrrrrr :^(

What your friends can do is click the gift box next to the item in the store. This posts a link on their wall which you can click and send them those gifts.

Pirate Kel
Dec 18 2009, 01:28 PM
Can you spell FARMVILLE
um.... why would we want to? This is the FarmTown forum. Thats a bad word in here lol

Pickle toes
Dec 18 2009, 03:17 PM
I just started on the forun today, ben with FARMTOWN for 3 months. I never thought that I would get so into a game. I am 65 years oldand I LOVE FARMTOWN.

Tyler45
Dec 18 2009, 03:18 PM
um.... why would we want to? This is the FarmTown forum. Thats a bad word in here lol

you tell them pirate!

Pirate Kel
Dec 18 2009, 03:40 PM
you tell them pirate!
haha .........

melizabeth5
Dec 19 2009, 01:43 AM
[QUOTE=Cokiemo;2868666]I wish people could find stuff to ***** about. I have really enjoyed Farm Town and had to go through every level. I have lost xp's and "money" deleted many things accidently most expensive being my white farm house. The christmas stuff is great and I really wish they had come out with the lighted items earlier but i got mine last night and gonna play with them as much as possible because in the morning I am going in for surgery and may not get to play and redeciorate any more.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. just in case does anyone know do they have Farm Town in heaven?[/QUOTE

You have said it very well. I wonder how we got along before Farm Town. Hats off to the dev's.

donna lear
Dec 19 2009, 02:46 AM
hello this is a stupid question but what is cache as in empty your cache im a non computer person but love playing farm town sorry abt bothering u but i need help in this simple thing thanks

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 19 2009, 02:59 AM
Dunno if this has been mentioned BUT if a higher level sends you a Twinkling lights tree as a gift.. from then on by clicking on the tree you can send them whatever level you are..
you just need ONE person in your friends to be able to send to start the ball rolling..

it will not show in your gift page, you need ot ckick the tree and choose Send as Gift..

cjstidham
Dec 19 2009, 07:13 AM
All the new stuff is fine. Some I can get some I can't yet. When I get my sorry hide up to the level I can buy a 2nd farm that will be ok too but I really wish the animals had something to do.
By far this is my favorite game but I am sad it has fallen behind. Animals have a large part in farming/ranching they don't only just stand around and look "pretty".

Sorry a bit frustrated

CJ

♪Jeanne♪
Dec 19 2009, 08:13 AM
Dunno if this has been mentioned BUT if a higher level sends you a Twinkling lights tree as a gift.. from then on by clicking on the tree you can send them whatever level you are..
you just need ONE person in your friends to be able to send to start the ball rolling..

it will not show in your gift page, you need ot ckick the tree and choose Send as Gift..

That just made my top three tips in farm town. I just sent twinkling trees to everyone I thought would like one.

TrinityOaks
Dec 19 2009, 08:34 AM
hello this is a stupid question but what is cache as in empty your cache im a non computer person but love playing farm town sorry abt bothering u but i need help in this simple thing thanks
Your browser stores files from the pages you've visited in case it needs them again. After a while, you end up with a LOT of those files stored, and many are outdated. It's a good idea to clear your browser's cache every time you close the browser. Here's a thread with instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=258262

Capt. Conor
Dec 19 2009, 10:37 AM
WoW! 15 days without an upgrade ;) I have a felling an upgrade is coming this weekend :D

streetkid
Dec 19 2009, 10:57 AM

I've got the same problem, plus the plow tool on my farm actually deletes the field instead of plowing it! I'm getting really frustrated with it. :confused

candlelight
Dec 19 2009, 01:35 PM
I've got the same problem, plus the plow tool on my farm actually deletes the field instead of plowing it! I'm getting really frustrated with it. :confused

Check your preferences under the spanner / wrench icon and make sure there is a tick in the box beside Remove spaces between fields.

Preferences often re-set when there is a new release so always check them first.

cookie48
Dec 19 2009, 03:11 PM
does anyone know what level u have to be at to send the christmas trees in the gift section of the game??

candlelight
Dec 19 2009, 03:22 PM
does anyone know what level u have to be at to send the christmas trees in the gift section of the game??

Cookie, tell the people you would like to send them to to go to the Christmas tab in the Store and click on the red gift box to the right of those items. That will put a post on their Facebook homepage that contains a link to send that to them. That link may be used by anyone regardless of their level. Otherwise I'm afraid I don't know what the levels are in the normal gifting section. But I believe they are in the 40s or 50s.

Ma Ho
Dec 19 2009, 05:08 PM
i dont know where i am supposed to put this????? but i have just sold ONE mansion,, and i didnt get ANY money for it//// i needed that money///i have gone out come back ..gone around in circles and its gone ..that was hard earned money down the drain...

mkfmary
Dec 19 2009, 05:25 PM
I have the same problem with my big seeder. It will not plant 4 plots, only one at a time. Also, I cannot plow my own field, nor can I add a new plowed area for planting.

Tyler45
Dec 19 2009, 05:27 PM
I have the same problem with my big seeder. It will not plant 4 plots, only one at a time. Also, I cannot plow my own field, nor can I add a new plowed area for planting.

If your plots are together, make sure you have Remove Spaces Between Fields checked.

mkfmary
Dec 19 2009, 05:40 PM
That's not the problem, my field has not been changed. One day the seeder worked fine, the next day it did not. I have another farm under a different name and have no problems with that seeder.

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 19 2009, 05:50 PM
That's not the problem, my field has not been changed. One day the seeder worked fine, the next day it did not. I have another farm under a different name and have no problems with that seeder.

Have you double checked to make sure it did not get bumped? It has happened to several people lately.

Tyler45
Dec 19 2009, 06:01 PM

Updates can sometimes change them. Just click on the wrench to make sure ;)

mkfmary
Dec 19 2009, 06:02 PM
How do I do that? Check to see if it got bumped?

Tyler45
Dec 19 2009, 06:03 PM
How do I do that? Check to see if it got bumped?

Click on the wrench and the upper right hand corner and see if Remove Spaces Between Fields is checked.

mkfmary
Dec 19 2009, 07:02 PM
Well, thanks, that was it. How stupid was that....have a great holiday.

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 19 2009, 07:42 PM
Well, thanks, that was it. How stupid was that....have a great holiday.

Glad it worked :D

ranchere
Dec 19 2009, 08:51 PM
my big seeder doesn' work any more but uses the fuel. thank you for the seasonal items. love the christmas items

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 19 2009, 08:54 PM
my big seeder doesn' work any more but uses the fuel. thank you for the seasonal items. love the christmas items

Check to see if "remove spaces' is checked.

gordonfan
Dec 20 2009, 08:58 AM
i'm ready to see my exp pts level up...it's counting them but not moving the level any :(

candlelight
Dec 20 2009, 12:19 PM
i'm ready to see my exp pts level up...it's counting them but not moving the level any :(

Are you at level 60, gordonfan? If so, the XP bar will move very, very slowly. 60 is currently the top level and it takes 100 million XPs to fill the bar.

diannestra
Dec 20 2009, 12:33 PM
All of my gifts disappeared since yesterday. I had mostly fuel stored in my gift box and all I have now is the gifts I just accepted today. Where did everything go?http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif

gordonfan
Dec 20 2009, 12:42 PM
no wonder it's not moving lol yes i'm at level 60...how do you know how many it takes? It's not showing on mine

candlelight
Dec 20 2009, 01:31 PM
no wonder it's not moving lol yes i'm at level 60...how do you know how many it takes? It's not showing on mine

When the option to purchase the 2nd farm was released I experienced a temporary glitch that meant every time I plowed my XPs doubled. I got to over 1 billion before it went back to where is should be. I posted a thread about it with some screen shots. This is the link to it?

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271838

TrinityOaks
Dec 20 2009, 06:00 PM
All of my gifts disappeared since yesterday. I had mostly fuel stored in my gift box and all I have now is the gifts I just accepted today. Where did everything go?
When you refuel, it takes ALL of the fuel in your gift box and puts it into your fuel storage (upper left corner of the game screen). You can't use just one or two fuel cans and leave the rest in your gift box.

TrinityOaks
Dec 20 2009, 06:02 PM
but i have just sold ONE mansion,, and i didnt get ANY money for it
When you sell a mansion, you get only 50,000 coins. Are you sure you didn't get that much for it? Are you sure you actually sold it and didn't just accidentally hide it (check your preferences)?

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 21 2009, 05:28 AM
Also if you have tree,what ever level you are you can send one..just click the tree and choose send gift option...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/suholly/sendtree.png

If you havent got one or the little house with lights..
Go to your store- click Christmas- Click the red gift box and request one..
it will appear on your wall and your friends can gift you one-whatever level they are..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/suholly/requesthouse.png

(feel free to copy and use these images)

carmenfarmin'
Dec 21 2009, 07:57 AM
Hi! I don't know if it is a glitch or on purpose that the animals are running ALL over the place but I reaallly like it. It's like being inside an animated cartoon. Hehee. The animals are doing all kinds of crazy things. I felt like I had to sell quite a lot of them because it was really making the game slow, but that's ok. I was going to sell some anyway. I have a Lot of animals. They are sooo cute when they are running around. Especially the sheep... so thanks you guys and don't make them stop moving please, please, please.