PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 4th, 2009

Pages : 1 2 [3]

wise_cookie
Dec 21 2009, 10:27 AM
Why is it that I am missing the option to have a second farm? All my neigbors seem to have it and I don't?

candlelight
Dec 21 2009, 11:02 AM
Is there no option to purchase it visible when you visit the Realtor's Office?

Gary Dobson
Dec 21 2009, 06:21 PM
Since when was there a limit on the number of people you can send gifts to daily?
I've got over 20 neighbors and it tells me that I've run out of requests?????????????
Boy is there going to be some mad people......

Double T Dude Ranch
Dec 21 2009, 06:38 PM
Since when was there a limit on the number of people you can send gifts to daily?
I've got over 20 neighbors and it tells me that I've run out of requests?????????????
Boy is there going to be some mad people......

There's always been a limit but it fluctuates depending on FB/myspace. One point, we could only send 12 gifts but they raised it lately. Also depends on if you added neighbors before sending gifts that day too as they come from the same area.

Donnaraegibson@gmail.com
Dec 21 2009, 07:47 PM
Tell me what we are going to do w/ all the Christmas stuff after Christmas? Will the value/sale price of the Christmas items drop (i.e. a big fire sale), or ... what do we do with all of this seasonal stuff then??

Pirate Kel
Dec 21 2009, 07:50 PM
Tell me what we are going to do w/ all the Christmas stuff after Christmas? Will the value/sale price of the Christmas items drop (i.e. a big fire sale), or ... what do we do with all of this seasonal stuff then??
I would assume it would be the same as the halloween stuff. No more selling. If you want to keep it, then put some in storage.

Capt. Conor
Dec 21 2009, 09:23 PM
I would love another upgrade right bout now

Tyler45
Dec 21 2009, 10:45 PM
I would love another upgrade right bout now

Good luck :D

New to This
Dec 21 2009, 11:30 PM
Thank you Tyler for the explanation for the lack of a baby Jesus in some of the Nativities. I also read the traditions of others learned from grandparents and celebrated in other countries. To bad others have not gone back to read of these wonderful and different ways to announce the birth of the baby Jesus.

Pirate Kel
Dec 21 2009, 11:34 PM
Thank you Tyler for the explanation for the lack of a baby Jesus in some of the Nativities. I also read the traditions of others learned from grandparents and celebrated in other countries. To bad others have not gone back to read of these wonderful and different ways to announce the birth of the baby Jesus.
woohoo! way to go Tyler!!! :D

outnmd
Dec 22 2009, 09:53 AM
This forum makes no sense, 2 days ago farm town was working fine, now no text is showing, farm name, amount of coins, no text if crops are ready, store doesn't show cost, all screwed up!

TrinityOaks
Dec 22 2009, 12:23 PM
This forum makes no sense, 2 days ago farm town was working fine, now no text is showing, farm name, amount of coins, no text if crops are ready, store doesn't show cost, all screwed up!
#1. You need to link your farm manually. The red linking button at the top isn't working properly, and even if you get the grey box at the top saying you're linked, you're not. Here's how to link manually:

To create a manual link for a FACEBOOK farm:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=696430&postcount=2

To create a manual link for a MYSPACE farm:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2024790&postcount=4

#2. Try logging out of Facebook/MySpace and clear your browser's cache and cookies. Then log back in. If that doesn't help, then you need to post in the Help & Support forum. There doesn't appear to be an existing thread for this issue, or I would direct you there.

JonVDB
Dec 22 2009, 12:25 PM
We need more levels...

Capt. Conor
Dec 22 2009, 01:50 PM
Cm'on Slashkey, Santa told me, he would get me an upgrade on farm town for christmas :(

janetrettig
Dec 22 2009, 01:51 PM
I was on level 31 when I logged of yesterday evening and had over 330,000 points getting ready to go to level 32.I have been using farm town for a long time now,I have lost everything.Do you keep a record of names of members??I need help!I play this every day and dont understand what happened.When i logged on it was like I was on in in for the first time.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Dec 22 2009, 02:21 PM
We need more levels...

relax we just got the latest ones not to long ago im sure it will be awhile before more are released.

Karen Ann
Dec 22 2009, 02:51 PM
Cm'on Slashkey, Santa told me, he would get me an upgrade on farm town for christmas :(

yes we do..need more levels

Karen Ann
Dec 22 2009, 02:53 PM
We need more levels...

PLease...and thank you..... yes we do..... the last time he added levels..i was already 60... nothing to work for..i need to work..

Pirate Kel
Dec 22 2009, 03:04 PM
um..... before we got the new levels I was on the highest level. I still have plenty to go and I work on my farm every single day. Since they just gave us new levels.... its not going to be right away. There's other requests that have not been 'fulfilled' yet.

Karen Ann
Dec 22 2009, 03:07 PM
um..... before we got the new levels I was on the highest level. I still have plenty to go and I work on my farm every single day. Since they just gave us new levels.... its not going to be right away. There's other requests that have not been 'fulfilled' yet.

that is so true.... i thinking he shouldn't of change the gap...between levels and i would have been fine..... i was 34..and when they added new level i jump right to 60......

TrinityOaks
Dec 22 2009, 03:12 PM
We need more levels...

All in good time. We just GOT more levels AND a major land upgrade. Now the devs are concentrating for a while on getting rid of the biggest bugs. That should DEFINITELY come before any more "enhancements".

susan gardner jimison
Dec 22 2009, 03:40 PM
what is going on my avatar is back to the old mode. she just works 1 square at a time. i have checked to see if the box was checked to unlock her and not follow her but it is unchecked. i cant work ahead and just keep clicking i have to wait on her to do 1 spot at a time. are u changing things? and that is why it is messed up? i am not quiting. i love this game. thanks

TrinityOaks
Dec 22 2009, 04:52 PM
what is going on my avatar is back to the old mode. she just works 1 square at a time.
This seems to be a temporary problem. Hang on--it should be fixed soon.

Brizo
Dec 22 2009, 04:55 PM
The new way the harvest and plow tools are working when you get hired is a real drag and incredibly slow. It is not as slow if you just plow or harvest in order and don't skip around, this will save us from the sloppy fast workers. But, even doing plots right next to each other this was really slow and my avatar is dizzy. What is the purpose of this change- or pehaps its only temporary?

ArnoldZiffel
Dec 22 2009, 05:08 PM
it's to prevent the doubling up of harvested crops- each square can only be harvested by one person now. The old way, everyone harvesting could click on the same square and get credit for it, plus, the farmer got the phantom harvest in his storage.

Layered crops are a thing of the past now, by the way.

mizhogwaller
Dec 22 2009, 05:45 PM
I like it - no botfarming

jeannie12055
Dec 22 2009, 05:46 PM
Today when you harvest you have to wait till your avatar catches up with you before you can harvest the next item.
Also, why the 3 million dollars for second farm?

breezydolll
Dec 22 2009, 06:06 PM
I dont even want to harvest anymore cause its so slow! why didnt farmtown leave it like it was... if it aint broke dont fix it......

wer4ksu
Dec 22 2009, 06:06 PM
Hello,
I sure hope the way harvesting is going today is not the wave of the future. I can't wait 15-30 seconds for the avatar to catch up after each field is harvested and the multitude of "Wait! I'm busy!" is a real downer. I sure hope this is a glitch. If it isn't I suspect my Farm Town days are over.

I'm also curious why the price of the 2nd farm is 3M Coins. And, finally, a mansion costs 1M and gets you 1K Xp but a manor costs you 2M and only nets 1K XP....makes no sense....at least to me.