PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 4th, 2009

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Dec 04 2009, 06:42 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with Christmas items.

5 Christmas items can be sent as gift to friends, and about 40 on the Christmas section on the Store.

We also released some bug fixes related to the multifarm:

1. Some users were double charged when buying the second farm

2. The farm selector now show the correct farm name when you are visiting friends with multiple farms

3. The fuel tank is now shown when you add a machinery to your second farm

We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul

Mitch0769
Dec 04 2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the update! I love the Christmas stuff! Keep up the good work, I look forward to watching farm town grow.

tmlbluedove
Dec 04 2009, 06:50 PM
1. not able to put stuff in storage
2. had visit my neightbors for the past 4 days and the number is stuck, i missing at least 240

please help
thanks for your time

HLeeV
Dec 04 2009, 06:50 PM
Thank you!!! Got to go check everything out now....

Auntie H
Dec 04 2009, 06:53 PM
Who knew earning and spending imaginary money could be this much fun? Love the Christmas items.

RchGuessWho
Dec 04 2009, 06:54 PM
Thank you,,got snow on my farm :D

Molly Mew
Dec 04 2009, 06:54 PM
Who knew earning and spending imaginary money could be this much fun? Love the Christmas items.

Lol. We're all hopelessly addicted. :)

kellyrae72
Dec 04 2009, 06:55 PM
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)

Mary Dee McMinn
Dec 04 2009, 07:02 PM
Today for the first time, I planted my entire farm at 2:00 pm AZ. Time with berries and returned at 4:00 to harvest.... Nothing was planted on the entire farm and I had to replant loosing all that money for seeds, plus the harvest and the time!!

Ouch!! Love all the decorations and fun stuff!! Thank You!!!

pheadley
Dec 04 2009, 07:15 PM
love the xmas stuff but hope you can fix the missing xp points its frustrating

lolcat
Dec 04 2009, 07:34 PM
Thank you! I love the Christmas stuff and I especially love the Nativity Scene! I have only been experiencing a problem with my storage. I cannot place anything in there and I would love to have the room for all of my shiny new Christmas decorations :)

Edit: Another problem I have been having is that I cannot receive gifts from certain neighbors. And, a suggestion: Please get rid of the requirement to have neighbors in your top 20 friends. I have no more room for my real friends and sadly, I have to move them to the bottom. Lame.

LindseysNana
Dec 04 2009, 07:35 PM
tyvm............everything works well except for gifts not showing up............missed getting my "snow" and "gifts" but love the update..............tyvm

Skeeter23451
Dec 04 2009, 07:36 PM
Wtg farm town team! Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Dedah
Dec 04 2009, 07:43 PM
Christmas goodies???????? Right on!!!!!!!!!

SunnyD
Dec 04 2009, 07:44 PM
It's starting to look a lot like Christmas on FarmTown...... wooo hooo yay.... seems they really do listen to use after all. I also got charged for hiring my neighbor to harvest this morning no joke shocked me yup it said -250 and it subtracted it from my coins also...... freaky weird dude..........

donnamishel
Dec 04 2009, 07:55 PM
thank you so much!!! i love the christmas items :)

sjm30741
Dec 04 2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks for recognizing you have some Jewish farmers on here! Appreciate the Hanukkah decorations!

kennywood™
Dec 04 2009, 08:00 PM
Hi There,

5 Christmas items can be sent as gift to friends, and about 40 on the Christmas section on the Store.

2. The farm selector now show the correct farm name when you are visiting friends with multiple farms

We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul

Raul, Nice trinkets. NOW FIX THE FREAKING COINS/XP ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, it's like beating your head against the wall.

SunnyD
Dec 04 2009, 08:04 PM
Raul, Nice trinkets. NOW FIX THE FREAKING COINS/XP ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, it's like beating your head against the wall.

you actually quoted what he said did you not read it DUH!!!

aluft
Dec 04 2009, 08:08 PM
I like the Christmas stuff but want to comment on the change to the xp point thing.

I noticed tonight that for me, the xp points now add up as I click the plot and I don't have to wait for my avatar to que them up.

I got xp points for all 3 plow jobs I did tonight.

Thanks for that change.
Al

BobbieV
Dec 04 2009, 08:16 PM
EEK! WAAHOOOO!
Thank you for givin this good ole girl her snow back!
OMG I think theres a tear in my eye **sniff sniff**
I love my Farmtown Devs an I aint ashamed ta say it! :D
(Im so gonna go play in my snow right now)

farmerap
Dec 04 2009, 08:19 PM
Thank you for the new Christmas items, for making them affordable and especially for the nativity scene. Farmtown is still the best!

MandyW
Dec 04 2009, 08:32 PM
Love all the Christmas stuff. BUT, I noticed when I zoomed in on the nativity scene THERE WAS NO BABY JESUS!!!! Could just be my eyes but I couldn't find Him in there. ;o(

Little Wing
Dec 04 2009, 08:37 PM
Raul, you and Company are the BEST!!!

Many thanks for all the Christmas goodies!

Little Wing

Sandefur0522
Dec 04 2009, 08:42 PM
can not access farm town, will loose all my crops! all other neighbors are enjoying their farms tonight! it will not down load! I can down load the gifts, i can give gifts all night, just can't get to my farm

MamaRed
Dec 04 2009, 08:51 PM
i love the Christmas stuff. but now i can't get back on my farm, and haven't been able to use storage all week and i have nothing in there. so glad we got snow! It is even snowing here in the southern usa tonight. Snow in two places! Now if I could just get my farm to load and get stuff into storage i'd be happy.

loustout
Dec 04 2009, 09:18 PM
Love the Christmas items...but can we get some Christmas flowers??
Thanks!

loustout
Dec 04 2009, 09:20 PM
Love all the Christmas stuff. BUT, I noticed when I zoomed in on the nativity scene THERE WAS NO BABY JESUS!!!! Could just be my eyes but I couldn't find Him in there. ;o(

Your right....no baby Jesus...what is up with that??? the nativity scene is all about Jesus...would not have purchased the scene if I knew the baby was missing...please fix this.

mst
Dec 04 2009, 09:22 PM
I love the Christmas stuff. I only found a few things not the 40 mentioned. Will look some more.

Farmer_Susan
Dec 04 2009, 09:26 PM
LOVE all the Christmas stuff! And especially that it's affordable, varied and that there's tons of it. You guys are the best. :)

I did notice some weirdness just now - not sure if it's part of this release or the last one. My second farm - I had plowed the entire thing to make money until the Christmas stuff got here. So tonight, I started to delete fields. I got charged seemingly random amounts for each plot I deleted. This wasn't for re-plowing an area - it was for deleting. Sometimes it was 15 coins, other times it was 45 or 60. I was also charged for taking items out of storage. For example, I had bought the Gingerbread House earlier today and put it in storage until I could make a place for it on my second farm tonight. When I took it out of storage, I was charged 235 coins. Yikes!

I'd love some feedback on this. I'm scared to do much more on my second farm until I know for sure what's going on.

MamaBonnie
Dec 04 2009, 09:26 PM
Love the Christmas Items...check out my Winter Wonderland and let me know what you think!! Merry Christmas everyone.:D:D

dothanger
Dec 04 2009, 09:27 PM
Not sure how this even works, but can someone give me a clue about what is going on. When I go to market to hire someone to work, there isn't anyone there but me, I try refreshing page, rebooting and still get the same thing. Been like this for 2 days HELPPPPPP

Farmer_Susan
Dec 04 2009, 09:29 PM
I thought that surely I was imaging this so I just tried to take my Small Holiday House out of storage. I was charged a whopping 2530 coins just for taking it out of storage! I haven't had any issues with storage before today's release. Help?

I did notice some weirdness just now - not sure if it's part of this release or the last one. My second farm - I had plowed the entire thing to make money until the Christmas stuff got here. So tonight, I started to delete fields. I got charged seemingly random amounts for each plot I deleted. This wasn't for re-plowing an area - it was for deleting. Sometimes it was 15 coins, other times it was 45 or 60. I was also charged for taking items out of storage. For example, I had bought the Gingerbread House earlier today and put it in storage until I could make a place for it on my second farm tonight. When I took it out of storage, I was charged 235 coins. Yikes!

I'd love some feedback on this. I'm scared to do much more on my second farm until I know for sure what's going on.

Sandie Angel
Dec 04 2009, 09:30 PM
That happened to me one time, but I completely shut the machine off, and then came back again, and it worked after that.

Sandie Angel :)

SimplyQueenie03
Dec 04 2009, 09:34 PM
lovin the new christmas stuff...may i suggest ice paths? just a thought. keep up the good work guys...really appreciate it.

DARLENEW
Dec 04 2009, 09:35 PM
I looked also and could not see a baby jesus either...which is rather upsetting since i am christian and jesus is the reason for the season!!!

Sandie Angel
Dec 04 2009, 09:36 PM
I just want to congratulate the Farm Town Dev. team for the wonderful Christmas stuff that you have put out for everyone. You are so considerate to not putting the price too high so everyone can get them even without the farm cash. Way to go Farm Town!!! This IS the reason why I prefer Farm Town to FarmVille. FarmVille always made it impossible for people who don't want to buy cash to play.

Farm Town has a lot of neat and beautiful stuff, and we can buy them with our coins to decorate our farms, which is more reasonable for once the season is over, you will have some other new stuff to put in.

I love to play farm town, I'm so addicted to this game. How about a third farm for the players? I'm having big fun in playing farm2, I'd. love to be able to add more farms to my ID when possible.

Thank you!!

Ceedeeaych
Dec 04 2009, 09:36 PM
Perhaps there is some confusion on just what a nativity scene is: the depiction of the birth of Jesus!

Why does the Nativity scene have NO baby Jesus?

NOT cool!!

DARLENEW
Dec 04 2009, 09:47 PM
Yeaaahhhh! Christmas has come to river view farm!!! Check it out and let me know what you think!!! Thanks, devs...love the items except there is no baby jesus in the nativity scene...disappointing.

jeannieb
Dec 04 2009, 09:48 PM
Love the snow but why not allow you to purchase it like the dirt path, a bunch one right after the other.

TraceyMush
Dec 04 2009, 09:51 PM
Love the Christmas Items...check out my Winter Wonderland and let me know what you think!! Merry Christmas everyone.:D:D

How do we check out your farm, or anybodys'? there don't seem to be links anymore?
Would be cool if some programing genius could set it up so that in order to have a signature with a link to our farm, all we had to do was "click here".

sheja
Dec 04 2009, 09:51 PM
I lost farm cash buying christmas stuff. The things I brought didn't take farm cash. I had 20 or 21 cash now have 5. What happened?

SuperFarmer10
Dec 04 2009, 09:52 PM
even more frustrating is working on a farm plowing xp & coins going up then :mad: whamoo :mad: it all stops avatar still merrilly going along plowing but no addition to the total either money or xp. this has happened to me all day today Sat 5th (Australia). happened wen working with others also i worked on 1 farm alone got the xp money for the large plot but not for the smaller one which was also quite large. i not going there anymore today i will try again tomorrow & if it happens once im staying away till next week. i presume nobody will fix it on your weekend.

I like the Xmas bits lol

TheTeacherChick
Dec 04 2009, 09:56 PM
I love all the different holiday and season items! I am having a problem with planting crops and harvesting. It is not limited to my farm either. I cannot harvest or plow my neighbors or anyone who tries to hire me. Can anyone offer assistance? This is my first visit to the forums and first post, so if I placed it where I shouldn't I apologize up front.

HeidiJo
Dec 04 2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks for adding so many items that can be purchased w/ coins!

lmmcmi
Dec 04 2009, 10:03 PM
I would agree with a couple of posters here. While I've filled my farm with Christmas items, I'm very bothered that the Baby Jesus is missing from the Nativity. My husband said you'd place him there on 12/25, but somehow, I don't think that is the case. Please put Baby Jesus in the scene. Thank you. I Love Farmtown

missdonna
Dec 04 2009, 10:11 PM
I would agree with a couple of posters here. While I've filled my farm with Christmas items, I'm very bothered that the Baby Jesus is missing from the Nativity. My husband said you'd place him there on 12/25, but somehow, I don't think that is the case. Please put Baby Jesus in the scene. Thank you. I Love Farmtown

Growing up in Chicago with Italian neighbors--they NEVER put Baby Jesus in the nativity scene until Christmas Eve night--some of the other "old country" neighbors, too. I don't know if Slashkey can pull it off to make Jesus appear at the proper time in the creche, but that would be too cool.

sonup2sondown
Dec 04 2009, 10:15 PM
Can I only get my neighbors to my 2nd farm by having them plow/harvest? Can I bring them over to just visit? Cause I didn't really want any crops on my 2nd farm? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Shawna

mamacat6881
Dec 04 2009, 10:15 PM
Snow looks great!! Looks like you had a blizzard....GREAT idea!!

MargefromTN
Dec 04 2009, 10:16 PM

Maybe 'cause it's not Christmas yet? he's not been borne!

(We never put the babe into the manger until Christmas Eve ;)

Paul Miller
Dec 04 2009, 10:17 PM
Could you please make the snow pines hidable trees like the regular pines? I want to put them on the sides of my farm, but they would hide crops that way and there would be no way to get them without manually hiding every tree myself.

MargefromTN
Dec 04 2009, 10:18 PM
and..what I meant to say...am LOVING the Holiday goodies... have noticed different gifts seem available on different servers? some folks have snow drifts to give, others have big snow pines...not both. ???

gooch391
Dec 04 2009, 10:22 PM
I would really like to see snow falling , kids running around .
Thank You

MandyW
Dec 04 2009, 10:26 PM

Hi Marge. I'm from TN too. I didn't know that some traditions called for not putting Baby Jesus in the manger till Christmas eve. If the devs can pull that off after we've already placed it on our farms that would be great.

ladybughugsca
Dec 04 2009, 10:34 PM
Today for the first time, I planted my entire farm at 2:00 pm AZ. Time with berries and returned at 4:00 to harvest.... Nothing was planted on the entire farm and I had to replant loosing all that money for seeds, plus the harvest and the time!!

same problem here. I emailed the contact link, and am hoping for a refund of sorts (for the coins lost). Its a new farm, so it really hurt. hope they can help us both.

Momthebomb191
Dec 04 2009, 11:42 PM
Thanks, thanks, thanks for all the hard work getting out Christmas & holiday items! Kudo's to the Devs. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidaze to all who made this update possible. I am a merry farmer now. I absolutely love all the new stuff! Yea & Wahoooooooo!

Farmer Debi
Dec 04 2009, 11:46 PM
You forgot one important item. . . . Reindeer. Would adore to have ability to purchase or send as a gift.
Thanks!

cajunbirdygranny
Dec 04 2009, 11:48 PM
Hey How about buck, doe and fawn?????

Prickley Pat
Dec 05 2009, 12:04 AM
How about a house with just lights instead of snow, a lot of us don't have a white christmas.

pepper7607
Dec 05 2009, 12:06 AM
Here is my farm

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/pepper7607/14761_216256558034_500148034_411341.jpg

not sure if this is the right link to my farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

Marybainter
Dec 05 2009, 12:09 AM
Can you please make the Christmas log cabin UNLOCKED! No one will be able to buy it till next Christmas!

lmhines89
Dec 05 2009, 12:13 AM
I am also having the same problem with my seeder except mine hasn't been working correctly for a few days. Same problem on FV. Is this issue being addressed. I haven't seen anything about it being fixed. Thanks Love the Christmas!
Linda Marie

Skye9988
Dec 05 2009, 12:14 AM
I am enjoying all the pretty new Christmas items. I bought the Nativity scene, even after reading messages here about baby Jesus being missing from it. I'm assuming that Farm Town will make him appear at Midnight on Christmas Eve.

I do hope that a change will be made, though, in being able to hide the snow covered trees and the small Christmas house.

Thank you!

human_elf162001@yahoo.com
Dec 05 2009, 12:35 AM
I refueled it but still i get to plant 1 not 4.. i hope you get what i mean.. pls fix it.. thanks

zingo
Dec 05 2009, 12:44 AM
I love it! I can only by small or tiny patch of snow? Where are the large? And I would be so excited if we got some blingbling lights that blink. However I do love the new stuff!

Camp David
Dec 05 2009, 12:49 AM
I refueled it but still i get to plant 1 not 4.. i hope you get what i mean.. pls fix it.. thanks

You can fix it yourself...just go to the wrench and check remove space between fields. Then hit play. Hope this helps

rainyz
Dec 05 2009, 12:51 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

YARRRRR! Everything is gone! My reighndeer(I had gotten a cute clumsy reighndeer from Melissa), my bunnies, my elephant. All gone and destroyed! My shed, my trees. My carnival stuff is gone too! That stinks man! This wreaks. I quit! I just got 20 cows in my dairy which is gone now! What a waste. When I was bored and had nothing to do....it was kinda far out fun. This stinks. Ruined in a matter of seconds. My gifts are gone....everything...gone. If this were real I'd definitely sue man! It's over!

rainyz
Dec 05 2009, 01:03 AM
Wow! You guys work fast! Everything's back! Far out! My trees, my gifts, my dairy, my bunnies, my reigndeer....my elephant. *Rainy waves* "Hi elephant. Soon it will be time to collect my circus peanuts." MAN! At this point I don't know if Farmville is a blessing or a curse! I'm out! Bye-bye!

joejo
Dec 05 2009, 01:32 AM
big thankyou to all the devs and raul, loving all the new christmas gifts

lkibblewhite
Dec 05 2009, 01:49 AM
loving the snow ... we just got a big huge dump of snow here today .. so I am delighted to be able to create a snow covered farm l... it is at the moment a work in progress ... but such fun!!!!

Saranoh
Dec 05 2009, 02:02 AM
Wow! You guys work fast! Everything's back! Far out! My trees, my gifts, my dairy, my bunnies, my reigndeer....my elephant. *Rainy waves* "Hi elephant. Soon it will be time to collect my circus peanuts." MAN! At this point I don't know if Farmville is a blessing or a curse! I'm out! Bye-bye!

This is FarmTown. You're complaining about Farmville.

paul martz
Dec 05 2009, 02:03 AM
about the missing coins I was harvesting & then plowed and got only half of each, on a farm that was the whole square how do I get paid? same thing wirh my brothers farm he's lost over 2000 pts and around 50 or 60 thousand coins.

amberdh
Dec 05 2009, 02:04 AM
about the missing coins I was harvesting & then plowed and got only half of each, on a farm that was the whole square how do I get paid? sams thing wirh my brothers farm he's lost over 2000 pts and around 50 or 60 thousand coins.

Using the search function search for the official missing coin for harvesting thread. :)

New to This
Dec 05 2009, 02:15 AM
Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!! :D to all the developers and everyone having a hand in the great Christmas, etc., gifts and store items. You all rock!!!!!!! Everyone is looking very festive!!!! Yipee!!!!! :o

Halfway Flatts
Dec 05 2009, 02:20 AM
Thank you!! Awesome job, I love all the changes lately including the Christmas items and the second farm and everything else!

Great game :)

RobH142
Dec 05 2009, 02:33 AM
Here is my farm

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/pepper7607/14761_216256558034_500148034_411341.jpg

not sure if this is the right link to my farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

Pepper7607

That link you posted is incorrect ~ it will take people who click it to their own farm. The correct format of a link is:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=????????

Where the '?'s represent your Facebook ID #. You can find your ID # on your Facebook home page ~ point to your profile pic & you'll see your ID # in status line at bottom of screen or right click on profile pic and click on 'Properties' & you'll see ID #. COPY & PASTE into above URL/link replacing '?'s.

Miss Lisa V
Dec 05 2009, 02:34 AM
YARRRRR! Everything is gone! My reighndeer(I had gotten a cute clumsy reighndeer from Melissa), my bunnies, my elephant. All gone and destroyed! My shed, my trees. My carnival stuff is gone too! That stinks man! This wreaks. I quit! I just got 20 cows in my dairy which is gone now! What a waste. When I was bored and had nothing to do....it was kinda far out fun. This stinks. Ruined in a matter of seconds. My gifts are gone....everything...gone. If this were real I'd definitely sue man! It's over!

Ummm.... Hello, you do know this is Farm TOWN's forum and not FarmVille's right?

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 05 2009, 03:28 AM
love the newstuff THANK YOU

Farmer Sam UK
Dec 05 2009, 03:45 AM
thank u very much !!!

purpleplum
Dec 05 2009, 03:54 AM
Thanks for all the new stuff ! Now I have a fabulous snowy farm ! :D

PrometheusX303
Dec 05 2009, 04:50 AM

Then what's everybody gawking at? An empty manger?

Do you wait two years to put out the magi? :D

Iv'e never heard of this tradition. Sounds strange, but understandable.

BTW, thanks FT for giving the option to have Jesus or not.

Snappy Dungarees
Dec 05 2009, 05:16 AM

Wow! Was there really any need to be so rude dude? :confused:

Thanks Raul for the pretty decorations. It seems my timing out problem has now been resolved. So thank you for fixing that! Just gotta wait to see what happens with the points and coins issue now. :) Looking good so far though so thank you. Love you all! Mwah! lol http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gifhttp://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gifhttp://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gif

ElizabethfromNY
Dec 05 2009, 05:21 AM
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but here it goes and I hope someone can help me. I could swear I saw yesterday that I can buy the 2nd farm for 3,000,000 coins and no level was needed but now when I went to buy my farm it is saying that I need to be Level 44 what's up with this and when did it change? This is the second time Farmtown changing things has gotten me a wee bit upset. I was almost Level 34 so I could buy a Mansion then you go and change things and I become a beginner 39 and then needed to be a 41 to buy a mansion. I am getting tired of these little "surprises".

PaJiPaj
Dec 05 2009, 05:28 AM
whats frustrating more is the problem harvested fields already plowed and seeded, the next time you reload it reverts to its old state. dammit.

Shrap
Dec 05 2009, 05:41 AM
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but here it goes and I hope someone can help me. I could swear I saw yesterday that I can buy the 2nd farm for 3,000,000 coins and no level was needed but now when I went to buy my farm it is saying that I need to be Level 44 what's up with this and when did it change? This is the second time Farmtown changing things has gotten me a wee bit upset. I was almost Level 34 so I could buy a Mansion then you go and change things and I become a beginner 39 and then needed to be a 41 to buy a mansion. I am getting tired of these little "surprises".

You need to be level 44 to use coins to buy the second farm or can use cash anytime.
Previously you needed 150,000 xp to get the mansion you still need 150,000 xp they have just changed the name of the level.

Jacque9999
Dec 05 2009, 05:53 AM
Thanks for recognizing you have some Jewish farmers on here! Appreciate the Hanukkah decorations!
Yeah it's nice that they included it HOWEVER, they could have put it under a different category HANUKKAH is not part of Christmas...Duh!!! Maybe they should have just called the category HOLIDAY STUFF.

And yes I am a bit offended by this.

Redfroggy
Dec 05 2009, 06:11 AM
Yeah it's nice that they included it HOWEVER, they could have put it under a different category HANUKKAH is not part of Christmas...Duh!!! Maybe they should have just called the category HOLIDAY STUFF.

While I am not offended by it, I do agree with you, Holiday would been a more fitting title for the section where these decorations are. Maybe they'll read this and change it. :)

Michael Savino
Dec 05 2009, 06:15 AM
Would like to be able to Get Fuel More often, Fuel for Farm 1 and fuel for farm 2. I have equipment on both farms. Each have its own Fuel Station ?

loustout
Dec 05 2009, 06:26 AM
Your right....no baby Jesus...what is up with that??? the nativity scene is all about Jesus...would not have purchased the scene if I knew the baby was missing...please fix this.

Thank you for adding a nativity scene that includes baby Jesus! Merry Christmas everyone!

goldwillow
Dec 05 2009, 07:13 AM
Thank you! For adding the Christmas things, esp the nativity. Much appreciated x

passage
Dec 05 2009, 07:13 AM
Love the xmas stuff thanks so much. Do you think you can add lights for the houses??

maraki01
Dec 05 2009, 07:14 AM
Ok i bought a nativity scene this morning (australia time) there was only one Nativity at the time. I log on tonight to find there's a "with Jesus" "without Jesus" option, so i roll my mouse over my nativity scene to find out that mine was a "without Jesus" so i sold it for a measley 90 coins to spend another 3k to buy a "with Jesus" nativity scene. Now my point is- how is a nativity scene called a nativity scene without the baby Jesus? I mena how stupid is that!!!! A nativity scene is with Jesus the without Jesus shouldn't be called a nativity scene plain and simple, i'm deeply offended by this, so please fix it!

maraki01
Dec 05 2009, 07:16 AM
And it is Christmas not holiday so leave it as Christmas please!

goldwillow
Dec 05 2009, 07:16 AM

go to farm ville then, they have plenty of 'holiday' stuff over there.
I am sick of the word holiday, it isnt a holiday its the celebration of the birth of Christ. ANy other celebration should be called by its proper name too not dumped in the 'holiday' tag. Leave it out eh?

goldwillow
Dec 05 2009, 07:22 AM
Ok i bought a nativity scene this morning (australia time) there was only one Nativity at the time. I log on tonight to find there's a "with Jesus" "without Jesus" option, so i roll my mouse over my nativity scene to find out that mine was a "without Jesus" so i sold it for a measley 90 coins to spend another 3k to buy a "with Jesus" nativity scene. Now my point is- how is a nativity scene called a nativity scene without the baby Jesus? I mena how stupid is that!!!! A nativity scene is with Jesus the without Jesus shouldn't be called a nativity scene plain and simple, i'm deeply offended by this, so please fix it!

please dont be offended, the reason is simple. The choice is because in a lot of Christian households, the baby Jesus doesnt get added to the Nativity until Christmas EVE, hence the choice between the two. I will be adding both, one now and one later.

Redfroggy
Dec 05 2009, 07:23 AM
go to farm ville then, they have plenty of 'holiday' stuff over there.
I am sick of the word holiday, it isnt a holiday its the celebration of the birth of Christ. ANy other celebration should be called by its proper name too not dumped in the 'holiday' tag. Leave it out eh?

Uhh.. but not all the stuff in there is Christmas stuff or do you not pay attention? You probably only saw that there was a Nativity and didn't bother looking at anything else, didn't you? There is more than one Holiday in December and all of the stuff under the "Christmas" tab is NOT Christmas stuff, it's holiday stuff. Oh and... holiday comes from "holy day" so why so upset about it... and Christmas IS a holiday...

goldwillow
Dec 05 2009, 07:23 AM
And it is Christmas not holiday so leave it as Christmas please!

Agree totally!:D

Narice
Dec 05 2009, 07:26 AM

Re: Jesus in the Nativity Scene. In many traditions Jesus is not placed in the scene until Christmas Eve. If you look in the Christmas section of the shop there is a scene with Jesus and one without.

goldwillow
Dec 05 2009, 07:34 AM
Uhh.. but not all the stuff in there is Christmas stuff or do you not pay attention? You probably only saw that there was a Nativity and didn't bother looking at anything else, didn't you? There is more than one Holiday in December and all of the stuff under the "Christmas" tab is NOT Christmas stuff, it's holiday stuff. Oh and... holiday comes from "holy day" so why so upset about it... and Christmas IS a holiday...

you know, you are right, I apoligise, I didnt see the Hanukahh and Kwanzaa things listed at the bottom, thats crazy, that should also have its own tab, and then the rest of the stuff, should be listed under 'holiday' if they must.
Yes I agree with the term holy day but lets face it that isnt what it means today, its an excuse for a pig out and over excess on all levels and days off work to recover. In this house its one day as we work the rest.. retail trade, huh,, we work to feed everyone elses madness... or dont work and be on the dole. Great choice really, not. My point is that these days to most people (clearly not you) holy day and christmas have very little meaning and certainly not the real one :(

I thinkit would be lovely to have a thread on here for people to post their family christmas traditions, no matter what faith they are. It would do us all good to learn something new!
I again apoligise for being bigotted and not seeing below what I was looking for.

Gembira
Dec 05 2009, 08:12 AM
The snow pine is outrageous! Thank you! Need to go check the Christmas section of the store now! Oh, and I am almost ready to buy my second farm. Woohoo!

lmmcmi
Dec 05 2009, 08:18 AM
Thank you for publishing the Nativity with Jesus. He's worth paying for twice. And by the way, I ADORE the skating rink! Lovely, Lovely, Lovely.

Brook72
Dec 05 2009, 08:23 AM
Thank you for the awesome Christmas items - I am like a child in a sweetie shop - don't know where to start first and buying bits of everything! Serious work is now needed to sort out the muddle on my farm. Such fun!

lmmcmi
Dec 05 2009, 08:23 AM
I'm amazed at the fun selections. For next year ... a Santa scarecrow!! Thanks!

wesnipes
Dec 05 2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the new items and levels. I especially like the "Snow Pines". Any way you could make them without the snow and offer them for year round use, They look great.
Thanks again !

specialsugar61
Dec 05 2009, 08:53 AM
I have worked a few jobs and have noticed im not getting paid and getting points. Whats going on with this? any suggestions .. Im here to earn not work for free .. Thanks

pat909
Dec 05 2009, 09:12 AM
I love the new Christmas items, thank you! I only wish there were Christmas lights. Thanks for improving! Like everyone else, I am anxiously waiting for the fix on harvesting for others...missing $$ and exp points!

mamacat6881
Dec 05 2009, 09:15 AM
Yes I love it all!! Especially since they added a nativity with Baby!
Awesome FT devs!! You DID GREAT!!!

Merry CHRISTmas to you all!!!!

vgaines
Dec 05 2009, 09:26 AM
When I used my cions to buy Christmas items, my farm cash was also taken. Why? Other than that I LOVE the Christmas items. To bad we couldn't buy bigger patches of snow,

silky
Dec 05 2009, 09:31 AM
Love the new items!! Thanks~~~:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wesnipes
Dec 05 2009, 10:01 AM
Maybe some Southwestern Style houses.

WhoFan9
Dec 05 2009, 10:13 AM
CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks for the items!!! Though I really wish that a showman was available to buy with normal coins or able to send as a gift! I really want one to go with my show!

mandyjayne
Dec 05 2009, 10:18 AM
can somebody help me ? my storage facility isnt working have got farms on facebook that it works fine with but the myspace farms storage is not working is it a glitch that anyone else is having issues with?love all the new stuff but need to store other stuff to make space

MandyW
Dec 05 2009, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyW View Post

Re: Jesus in the Nativity Scene. In many traditions Jesus is not placed in the scene until Christmas Eve. If you look in the Christmas section of the shop there is a scene with Jesus and one without.

When the Christmas items were first available there was only the Nativity Scene without the Baby Jesus. I've since gone back and purchased the one with. Thank you Devs.

OverTheRainbow
Dec 05 2009, 10:34 AM
My husband and I went to our city tree lighting ceremony last night, and when we came home we were delighted that you had released the Christmas decorations !!!! They are wonderful !!!! We were up until the wee hours decorating our farms --- so much fun !!! Thank you for a great selection of decorations and your attention to detail. I love the nativity scene (with the baby Jesus) and the snowy trees, but they're all great and I can't choose a favorite. Thank you again !!!!!!!!!

Deedees25
Dec 05 2009, 10:46 AM
well yay i finally dont have to wait all day to get my points for plowing but now i cant harvest or plow because after a couple clicks i get disconnected it sux fix it please I work all week then when I get time to play I cant

atvchick95
Dec 05 2009, 10:47 AM
when will the storage issue be fixed on Myspace Version of Farm town? this is beyond annoying its been well over 24hrs Its going on like 6 days and i still get a error trying to put STORE ABLE items in the storage I'm sick of seeing try again later

shdytxmn
Dec 05 2009, 10:49 AM
I love the Chritmas stuff, but I can't believe FT would include a Nativity without the baby Jesus. No Jesus in the manger, no Christmas.

Tammy9597
Dec 05 2009, 10:57 AM
I love the Chritmas stuff, but I can't believe FT would include a Nativity without the baby Jesus. No Jesus in the manger, no Christmas.

There is a Nativity with Baby Jesus..

karenscelestial
Dec 05 2009, 10:59 AM
What about the storage issues? I still can't transfer items from one farm to another because I can't place items in storage. Get message...."Can't place in storage at this time. Try again later". This is day 5.
myspace.com/karensga381188038

barbiebocaraton@yahoo.com
Dec 05 2009, 11:20 AM
Thank you for all the winter items snow, ice, Christmas and chanukkah.
Well done the are perfect:):)

apalm01
Dec 05 2009, 11:26 AM
I just recently purchased a second farm to move my houses, trees, decorations, ect. to. I put things in storage anad go to mysecond farm to use them and I am getting charged coins for removing things out of storage and also for moving things around!!!!!!! I also noticed that I had well over 3 million coins and now the day after purchasing a new farm I have less than 600,000!!!!! What's up with that? Losing tons of coins for all these NEW updates!?!?! Pretty crappy!:mad::mad::mad:

Mrs Welley
Dec 05 2009, 11:29 AM
Once again you guys have come up trumps, Well done and many thanks :):p;)

Mrs Welley
Dec 05 2009, 11:31 AM
I just recently purchased a second farm to move my houses, trees, decorations, ect. to. I put things in storage anad go to mysecond farm to use them and I am getting charged coins for removing things out of storage and also for moving things around!!!!!!! I also noticed that I had well over 3 million coins and now the day after purchasing a new farm I have less than 600,000!!!!! What's up with that? Losing tons of coins for all these NEW updates!?!?! Pretty crappy!:mad::mad::mad:

the reason you have less than 600,000 is because the 2nd farm costs 3 million coins to buy, the moral is to read things properly before you buy

apalm01
Dec 05 2009, 11:34 AM
LOVE the fact that there is a second Farm. I am transferring decorations, houses, ect to it! HOWEVER, when I move items around (on either farm) AND when I take things out of storage from farm 1 and put them on farm 2 I am getting charges coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?????? I also noticed the day after purchasing my second farm i lost over 3 millions coins!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have less than 600,000 and had close to 4 million when I purchased farm #2! PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Mrs Welley
Dec 05 2009, 11:37 AM
LOVE the fact that there is a second Farm. I am transferring decorations, houses, ect to it! HOWEVER, when I move items around (on either farm) AND when I take things out of storage from farm 1 and put them on farm 2 I am getting charges coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?????? I also noticed the day after purchasing my second farm i lost over 3 millions coins!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have less than 600,000 and had close to 4 million when I purchased farm #2! PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Did you have close to 4 million BEFORE you bought the 2nd farm?

bellaschidad
Dec 05 2009, 11:41 AM

The explanation is the 2nd farm cost 3 million coins?!?!?!?!

caroberts
Dec 05 2009, 11:42 AM
love the christmas stuff but wondered why i can buy a farmhouse and big farm house and even the haunted farmhouse with coins but i cant buy the christmas farmhouse with coins

Grandma Marianne
Dec 05 2009, 11:42 AM
Would like to see the Christmas Flower though.

Can you add Poinsettias please

Mrs Welley
Dec 05 2009, 11:43 AM
The explanation is the 2nd farm cost 3 million coins?!?!?!?!

I already explained that the 1st time they asked, guess they didnt quite get it. :confused::confused:

bellaschidad
Dec 05 2009, 11:46 AM
I already explained that the 1st time they asked, guess they didnt quite get it. :confused::confused:

Might take a while to sink in....

alienor
Dec 05 2009, 11:48 AM
I'm absolutely happy with the xmas items, it's F A N T A S T I C and I'm glad to spend my real money on this game THANKS THANKS THANKS

apalm01
Dec 05 2009, 11:56 AM
Might take a while to sink in....

I wasn't asking for everyone to be jerks about my question!!! A simple answer would have been just fine! Nothing showed up saying it would cost 3 million coins to buy the second farm. the 24x24 farm only cost 600,000 so why would i think otherwise!?!?!?!?!?!

susieq@eoni.com
Dec 05 2009, 11:58 AM
I love all the changes you are making. There seems to be a new reason to log on each day. Just like the mountains where I live my farm is now covered in snow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Now the only problem I have is making enough money to keep up with the spending. Just like the real world.:D

Mrs Welley
Dec 05 2009, 12:03 PM
I wasn't asking for everyone to be jerks about my question!!! A simple answer would have been just fine! Nothing showed up saying it would cost 3 million coins to buy the second farm. the 24x24 farm only cost 600,000 so why would i think otherwise!?!?!?!?!?!

I wasn't being a jerk, I answered your question and then you posted it again, it clearly stated when you bought the 2nd farm it was 3mill and the prices to the upgrades.

rnorris1@kc.rr.com
Dec 05 2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for continuing to work on the missing XP issue. This is so frustrating I have stopped trying to level up and have found solace in playing Farm Ville and Country Life. I have been gone for over a week. I only came back today to place the many gifts my friends have sent, and would not have done that if it were not for the new Christmas items I received. I will check back every week or so to see what the progress on XP is. Once it is fixed I'll be a consistent player again. Please keep up the improvements.

regulargurl01
Dec 05 2009, 12:36 PM
The new Christmas decorations are great, but I was very disappointed that the only snowmen available require Farm Town cash. Can we please get some that take the coins?

Thanks!

petskey1
Dec 05 2009, 12:41 PM
I would like to thank the devs for the Christmas items, however I was not happy that so many of them have to be purchased with farm cash. Christmas is a time is appreciate what you have been given and consider others that may not be as fortunate as you. I am sorry that I refuse to spend real money on a game, when I think about all the people in this world who would give everything they have to be as fortunate at I. My extra cash this Christmas season will be going to food banks and others that may need it.

Sandie Angel
Dec 05 2009, 12:58 PM
Your gingerbread house fits so PERFECTLY into my "Lll House Playground" it was almost like this was made for my playground. I'm going to keep this there even after Christmas. Great job with the Christmas stuff. I can't praise you enough. I just love playing farm town. I hope there will be more lands upgrades - how about Farm3 and Farm4? Thanks so much for your hard work, I'm enjoying Farm2 right now.

KnittingNana
Dec 05 2009, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure why there is a manger scene without Baby Jesus. Maybe it's supposed to be for before He was born?

Love the snow & also wishing we could have more of the itmes available with coins & not farm cash, especially the snowmen.

Love the Christmas items, makes my farm look so festive!

latham
Dec 05 2009, 01:09 PM
Rather than labeling the Christmas items "Christmas" in the store where you can buy so much more than 'Christmas', wouldn't "Holiday" be more appropriate. That way you can use the label all year round without confusion.

Linda

latham
Dec 05 2009, 01:17 PM
I'm sorry we can not grow poinsettias, Christmas cactus, or other holiday greenery or 'Christmas" trees on our farms - and no twinkling lights. You have had a lot to do with all the fixes, new farms, etc. While I'm sad that we didn't get many things we asked for, I'm glad we got so much.

Thank you Farm Town team.

MKP
Dec 05 2009, 01:32 PM
Love the holiday stuff, just wish we did not have to use ft cash for most of it???? by the time I hit the cash levels, Christmas will be over :-)...........oh and a huge thank you for allowing me to finally gain exp. again! Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

jozee2
Dec 05 2009, 01:39 PM
i had some trees in storage and tried to put it on my 2nd farm it wouldnt show up and then disappeared

jozee2

Farmer_Susan
Dec 05 2009, 01:46 PM
Can you please make the Christmas log cabin UNLOCKED! No one will be able to buy it till next Christmas!

Yeah - or let us buy it after Christmas. I LOVE it but am not sure I can get to Level 55 before Christmas - not even sure I want to try because then I'd almost be maxed out again. Love that log cabin. :)

Farmer Sam UK
Dec 05 2009, 01:48 PM
i would so love to be able to still buy the snow after xmas!

phantomnalle
Dec 05 2009, 01:55 PM
For everyone upset about baby Jesus missing from the nativity - when you look in the store, there are two different nativity scenes for purchase - one with baby Jesus, one without.

captmk
Dec 05 2009, 02:16 PM
I'm not losing any xp's anymore but I'm not getting all of the ones I should have. The counter stops way short. Same for the Coins when harvesting. Farm Town on Facebook. Has happened for the past few days.

leesac
Dec 05 2009, 02:19 PM
my daughter planted her whole farm in basil early this morning, when she checked it was at 70percent, then she got kicked out of farmtown, upon her return a few minutes later her crop was totally gone, along with the fuel and coins it took to plant it.

kcbigmama
Dec 05 2009, 02:23 PM
THANK YOU--- THANK YOU--- THANK YOU
Bought my second farm using farm cash and it was worth every penny. Got enough cash so I could buy Christmas stuff and I'm so glad I did. I love all the new Christmas items, only wish there were blinking lights, but oh well. Keep up the good work.

cheeky cheryl
Dec 05 2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks for all the xmas stuff, but will we be getting some more like xmas lights to go on our houses?
What about Reindeer and Santa's that we can put on the roof that you can buy with coins NOT green cash? By the time we have got enough green cash to buy some xmas items, xmas will be over!

florida_dab
Dec 05 2009, 02:34 PM
I love the Christmas items. I made one section my winter wonderland. Being from Florida I had to keep my beach and beach condos. Then I never want to get rid of my little brown house in the country. Now I have my 2nd farm to plant fields on. Love it... Love it.....

lalalala
Dec 05 2009, 02:42 PM
1. not able to put stuff in storage
2. had visit my neightbors for the past 4 days and the number is stuck, i missing at least 240

please help
thanks for your time

Ive been having this same issue as well.
I was so close to 1000 and it stopped working..so lame
and same thing with my storage as well.

Floridafarmer
Dec 05 2009, 02:46 PM
For everyone upset about baby Jesus missing from the nativity - when you look in the store, there are two different nativity scenes for purchase - one with baby Jesus, one without.

Can someone tell me what the point is of having a manger scene WITHOUT Jesus??? That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!:eek::mad::confused::mad:

And I know there is a manger available with Him.............but it still doesn't make any sense to have one without Him.

missmo
Dec 05 2009, 02:59 PM
Thank you for the Christmas stuff, it is all so pretty. I can not begin to express my appreciation. I know what hard work it must take to keep this game going, let alone bringing out all the new things.

Sandie Angel
Dec 05 2009, 03:09 PM
I think we can buy the Navity set without Jesus in it before the 25th, and on the 25th we can buy the one with Jesus in it.

Lee Ann
Dec 05 2009, 03:13 PM
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....thanks and Merry Christmas to all the mods and devs who probalby have no time to enjoy this great game !!!!:p:);)

Farm Town Rules !!! ..and Go Gators stay undeafted !!! Beat Alabama !!!!

pmcolman
Dec 05 2009, 03:14 PM
Hi There,

We We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

--Raul

I noticed that when plowing, the XP occurs now immediately at the mouse click (unless the server is busy at that moment).

This is different, as the XP occurred after the plot sweep, even though the coins were immediate at the click.

Is this an intentional change ... it is definitely for the better, because it allows the plowing farmer to leave without waiting for the plot sweeps! :-)

gadel gebereth
Dec 05 2009, 04:43 PM
Thank you Farm Town developers and Happy Chanukkah! Thank you for fixing the XP point system when we plow. I had lost so many XP points and should actually be on level 60 and beyond by now but lost a whole lot of XP Points while waiting for the fix. I noticed today that I was getting the XP points....so Woooo Hooooo!!! Back to more fun around here.

I am so thankful for the Chanukkah stuff that is out for us who do not celebrate Christmas. I love the snow as it brings back fond memories of building snowmen and sledding. Do you think you could add a sled to the mix too since this is part of winter. Brrrrrrrrrr I feel all the cold that comes along with the snow.

My favorite part of Farm Town is how I can get as creative as I want to or as plain as I want to.

Well I purchased several Chanukkah items and decorated for the holiday or what we call one of our feast days. Now the thing that would top it all would be blue and white flashing lights....but I don't want to bog you all down with one more project as I know there are many already who are wanting Christmas lights. Still I love all the new stuff and I sure hope you come up with more levels and more things to thrill us all with.

Shalom,
Gadel

sunshinestgt
Dec 05 2009, 04:45 PM
Guys look first - than complain...there is a crib with and one without Jesus to buy... **** behave and stop taking things so darn serious...it's a game!!!!

Themommy
Dec 05 2009, 05:05 PM
Thank you for remembering other holidays in December - I was very pleased to see some Hanukkah items. Happy Holidays everyone!

marty boo
Dec 05 2009, 05:54 PM
First of all let me thank you for the Holiday items, they are great, almost everything I asked for. Sort of like Santa coming early:)

Second, thought I was still losing plowing points, then at the last farm I was working on saw we get them right away!

You guys are great, you really do listen.

thank you for everything,

love this game, having so much fun wasting time on it, and there are days I feel like I live on this farm.

SarahElizabeth
Dec 05 2009, 06:39 PM
thank you - thank you - thank you

Mrs Dean Winchester
Dec 05 2009, 06:48 PM
Thank you so much.

I love the new items.

Brilliant job, Thanks again, much appreciated i can tell you.

Your all fab Devs xxxxxx

Floridafarmer
Dec 05 2009, 06:50 PM
Guys look first - than complain...there is a crib with and one without Jesus to buy... **** behave and stop taking things so darn serious...it's a game!!!!

Why have one WITHOUT Jesus in it??? I just want someone to explain the reason behind that.............that's all. :confused:

jeannieb
Dec 05 2009, 06:53 PM
Some folks don't care for Jesus but they like the Christmas Holiday.

Tyler45
Dec 05 2009, 06:53 PM
Why have one WITHOUT Jesus in it??? I just want someone to explain the reason behind that.............that's all. :confused:

Origins of the Nativity

St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."

♫ JaiMe ♫
Dec 05 2009, 07:09 PM
First I wanted to say thank you for all the awsome christmas decorations. You guys rock.... I was wondering if you will keep the snow,the snow pine trees,the igloos,the snowmen,the frozen lake,and the ice skating rink through out the winter for us to purchase ....maybe even some deer to add to the wintery mix. They all fit perfectly for a nice winter wonder land and i think it would be great to be able to buy these after christmas.... Please let us know im sure many are wondering ... Thank you so much for all your great work, and i cant wait for new goodies to come !!!!!
♫ JaiMe ♫

Cilla46
Dec 05 2009, 07:14 PM
I love the new additions!Unfortunately I have not been able to load my farm for almost TWO months.Thank heavens for a dutiful daughter who tells me my farm is quite nice!

Floridafarmer
Dec 05 2009, 07:15 PM
Origins of the Nativity

St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."

Thank you for the explanation. :rolleyes:

goldwillow
Dec 05 2009, 07:34 PM
Origins of the Nativity

Thank you :) whereas I live in England and we dont add the new born Christ until after mass on Christmas Eve/Day and have a special celebration of that ahead of the big day itself. BUT that is just us, maybe no one else does that here? I have no idea...

Tyler45
Dec 05 2009, 07:36 PM
Thank you for the explanation. :rolleyes:

i don't think you needed to roll your eyes at me when I gave you an explanation to your question.

khattie11
Dec 05 2009, 07:38 PM
Love the second farm---but cant hide trees buildings flowers---will we be able to hide them

richwe3
Dec 05 2009, 07:59 PM
Thank you for all the Christmas items. I actually leveled up buying so much:o

And thank you for mentioning that you are working on the missing xp points, the communication is all I need.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :) :p ;) :D

Nadine
Dec 05 2009, 07:59 PM
Love the second farm---but cant hide trees buildings flowers---will we be able to hide them

Sure you can.. you can hide any & everything hideable. Reload game & try again.

wilma mclauchlan
Dec 05 2009, 08:02 PM
I love the new Christmas stuff, but Please fix the x-pts problem. Will we get credited for what we have lost? I've lost so much that I have no clue as to how much. I know that I was supposed to have leveled up to 53, instead I went backwards to level 52 all over again and am still not getting any extra pts for plowing. PLEASE fix this problem ASAP!!!

Tyler45
Dec 05 2009, 08:04 PM
I love the new Christmas stuff, but Please fix the x-pts problem. Will we get credited for what we have lost? I've lost so much that I have no clue as to how much. I know that I was supposed to have leveled up to 53, instead I went backwards to level 52 all over again and am still not getting any extra pts for plowing. PLEASE fix this problem ASAP!!!

they are working on them ;)

ISNorden
Dec 05 2009, 08:15 PM
It's a shame the regular-sized patch of snow wasn't available except as a gift item; I'm working on covering LOTS of open space on my farm. Otherwise, the holiday items are awesome! :)

Tyler45
Dec 05 2009, 08:17 PM
It's a shame the regular-sized patch of snow wasn't available except as a gift item; I'm working on covering LOTS of open space on my farm. Otherwise, the holiday items are awesome! :)

luckily, you can just keep clicking. doesn't take too long now.

Momthebomb191
Dec 05 2009, 08:25 PM
You are not alone! At our house we set up the manger with everyone but Jesus. On Christmas morning, the first present we open is a beautiful box with the Greatest gift of all in it. The Greatest gift is Jesus and we place him in the manger and then get on with all the other festivities of the day. Merry Christmas to all!

DARLENEW
Dec 05 2009, 08:36 PM
Momthebomb, that was beautiful that you open the greatest gift on all on christmas day....yes, jesus is the greatest gift of all for those who believe, and i, for one, believe jesus is the reason for the season....merry christmas!!!!:):):):)

Linda Jane
Dec 05 2009, 08:37 PM
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)

I too an wondering about how we could use the dirt paths to make waterfalls. I messed the top part of mine up not worrying thinking I could use the dirt paths and the river corner and replace it. Was I surprised that the dirt paths can't be used to make waterfalls, plant flowers in difficult places; also, the stone paths can't be overlapped and used only on grass. can't do anything innovative with them anymore. I would appreciate it if a moderator can tell us that they changed this on purpose or if it is a glitch. I am really hoping that it is a glitch. I use Facebook to get to the game. I thoroughly have enjoyed this game because you can do design work, I feel that this is not the case anymore. Thank you for your help.

leilanip
Dec 05 2009, 10:26 PM
Today December 5th, 9:00pm Central Time, work all evening and yesterday December 4th all evening, My points are stuck on a number and will not move. I just moved to a new level and I have not moved off that number no matter how much I do. I can do a whole farm and it stays on the same number, does not go up at all, just stays on the same number, ever since I leveled up. I see no use in continuing until this is fixed because I am tired up working for nothing. I will find somthing else to do. This is very sad. This has been going on for a long time now. leilanip

pinkyd422@aol.com
Dec 05 2009, 10:45 PM
I too am having the same problem with my xp points since Dec 4 and the new upgrade. And just as Leilanip, I just leveled up also and xp points are the same. Please help with the technical problems as I adore Farm Town.

Shrap
Dec 05 2009, 11:28 PM
Here are the official threads

xp

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263666

coins

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825

thestorts@att.net
Dec 05 2009, 11:51 PM
i know i bought the wishing well with my dollars and it has disappeared from my farm. could you possibly check my status and see what happened with it? oh and by the way, i love all the christmas stuff. Good job farm town. About the wishing well, i thought maybe i put it in storage and it wasn't there either. please check for me. I would love to have it back.

Tyler45
Dec 05 2009, 11:52 PM
i know i bought the wishing well with my dollars and it has disappeared from my farm. could you possibly check my status and see what happened with it? oh and by the way, i love all the christmas stuff. Good job farm town. About the wishing well, i thought maybe i put it in storage and it wasn't there either. please check for me. I would love to have it back.

You will need to provide a link to your farm.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134446

socalgrl
Dec 06 2009, 12:08 AM
WHY would you offer a nativity without baby Jesus??????? well I bought 4 of them not realizing there wasn't a Jesus. What is that all about?:mad:

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 12:10 AM
WHY would you offer a nativity without baby Jesus??????? well I bought 4 of them not realizing there wasn't a Jesus. What is that all about?:mad:

Origins of the Nativity

"St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."

socalgrl
Dec 06 2009, 12:16 AM
Actually, It was 3 years passed by the time the Magi made it to where Jesus was born and he was no longer a newborn but actually was a toddler. But here is the states, we have always depicted the scene to have the "birth" already in place.

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 12:22 AM
Actually, It was 3 years passed by the time the Magi made it to where Jesus was born and he was no longer a newborn but actually was a toddler. But here is the states, we have always depicted the scene to have the "birth" already in place.

I am in the states and I don't do it that way nor does my church so why don't you just respect other peoples traditions. Not everyone has to do it the way you do it and if they don't that doesn't make them wrong for doing it their way. You have your way and they have theirs so why not just leave it at that and move on?

BabySnow
Dec 06 2009, 01:18 AM
I use myspace and it is great that we got the second farm and have new christmas stuff yay. hoping you guys get the storage fixed really soon. that would make things alot easier. Also suggestion that i know alot of us myspace users would like. please make it to where we do not have to have our neighbors as or top friends. seriously its rather annoying. would make our lives so much easier. anyways thanks for the other stuff looking good. maybe next year a santa or snowman on a hammock or something that would be cool.

chookie
Dec 06 2009, 02:06 AM
thats great about the christmas stuff but when is the coins and xo points going to be fixed .......it is not worth going to work at other peoples farms as you lose points and coins......i have lost so many xp points ......could be on level 40 by now:mad:

luffy
Dec 06 2009, 03:43 AM
I am in the states and I don't do it that way nor does my church so why don't you just respect other peoples traditions. Not everyone has to do it the way you do it and if they don't that doesn't make them wrong for doing it their way. You have your way and they have theirs so why not just leave it at that and move on?

I totally agree, the voice of reason as always ;)

archieko1973
Dec 06 2009, 03:47 AM
hi mom! hi dad!

Shrap
Dec 06 2009, 04:38 AM
I use myspace and it is great that we got the second farm and have new christmas stuff yay. hoping you guys get the storage fixed really soon. that would make things alot easier. Also suggestion that i know alot of us myspace users would like. please make it to where we do not have to have our neighbors as or top friends. seriously its rather annoying. would make our lives so much easier. anyways thanks for the other stuff looking good. maybe next year a santa or snowman on a hammock or something that would be cool.

The top twenty rule is a myspace rule not farmtown.

cakepro
Dec 06 2009, 05:44 AM
But here is the states, we have always depicted the scene to have the "birth" already in place.

I don't know who you are representing when you use the pronoun "we" but that's not true.

The infant Jesus is placed in His crib in the manger on Christmas Eve (midnight Mass) or Christmas Day.

sillyeagle
Dec 06 2009, 06:59 AM
I am loving all this 'winter wonderland' effect. Funny... but in RL I *HATE* winter and snow. LOL :D Guess that's because I have to see that it gets shoveled in RL. lol

My 1st creche did not have Jesus in it... so when they corrected that and offered one that did.. I exchanged it. No big deal. Dont be such a virtual miser! :D

goldwillow
Dec 06 2009, 06:59 AM
I don't know who you are representing when you use the pronoun "we" but that's not true.

The infant Jesus is placed in His crib in the manger on Christmas Eve (midnight Mass) or Christmas Day.

Glad I (We are-I mean my family) am not the only ones :)

brendalea724
Dec 06 2009, 07:36 AM
I love all the changes !! One problem.. a blizzard hit my farm and I don't have a snowplow to clean it up !
LOLOLOL
Thanks ya'll !

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=177185136

essexboy
Dec 06 2009, 07:54 AM
thank you for the christmas stuff.i really like the snow patch and the snow pine,please keep them for all winter please and could we have a snowman to buy with coins please,as what's xmas without a snowman.please snowman without hat and scarf-for coins option.:D

Brook72
Dec 06 2009, 08:09 AM
Can someone tell me what the point is of having a manger scene WITHOUT Jesus??? That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!:eek::mad::confused::mad:

And I know there is a manger available with Him.............but it still doesn't make any sense to have one without Him.

It's because Jesus wasn't born until the 25th December and in many European homes we don't place the baby Jesus in the nativity scene until the morning of the 25th or after Midnight church services on the 24th/25th :)

Betty-Belle
Dec 06 2009, 09:07 AM
Love the Christmas stuff but not liking the idea of having to buy snowmen & other Christmas things with real money - this time of year, any extra real money people have is used for buying real Christmas gifts for real people. What about a cranberry, poinsettia & mistletoe crop? Also, it's not easy to place items on top of the snow. Doesn't seem to work like dirt & stone paths. The addition of reindeer, candy cane fences & twinkling Christmas lights would be most welcomed.

Deedees25
Dec 06 2009, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the upgrade but ever since its been done i cant plow everytime I am hired i click a couple spots and BAM im disconnected I have cleared cache continually hit save and I am just frustrated have lost so many xp points and I am never gonna get to the next level any advice and I have tried to figure out how to email slashkey directly and dont even know where to do that HELP

AnnaBanana1
Dec 06 2009, 10:04 AM
Are we being charged xp points for changing the name of our farms??? or just the second one? Has anyone had this happen or noticed it. My Significant other renamed his second farm and had a minus 702 xp points "fly out from his head" and subtract from his points. I tried to find it somewhere with a search and couldn't pull anything.
Thanks for your help.

sawilson
Dec 06 2009, 10:19 AM
Thank you so much for including a nativity in your Christmas theme! It's nice to know you are not afraid to do what some may consider controversial. I, for one, truly appreciate it.

laph0728
Dec 06 2009, 10:45 AM
I love the XP stuff but thought I saw a post where you were going to concentrate on getting the issue with XP points and coins fixed first. If you think they are fixed, you are sadly mistaken. Can't tell you how many coins and points I have lost.

wbro
Dec 06 2009, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the update! I love the Christmas stuff! Keep up the good work, I look forward to watching farm town grow.

I love the Christmas stuff, but i wish you had included a nativity scene big enough for the front yard.

welshblonde
Dec 06 2009, 11:04 AM
I love the Christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items. :D
I have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one I hadn't even sent :rolleyes:. When I returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm :eek:, something I was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?

m-thompson@classicnet.net
Dec 06 2009, 11:34 AM
I understand that you are trying to resolve the problem of lost XPs. In the past three or four days, I've received none for all the farms I've plowed. I have NOT timed out, as I can return to my farm or save changes on a neighbors farm without problems. Sure need those plow points!!!

cheeky cheryl
Dec 06 2009, 11:53 AM
Why can't we just buy snowmen with coins? Why do we have to wait until we have 10 Green Cash? I have only 5 Green Cash so I have to wait until I have gone up 5 LEVELS before I can get one! By the time I have got enough cash, Christmas will be over! It is so annoying!!!!:mad:

MissHolli
Dec 06 2009, 11:54 AM
Why can't we just buy snowmen with coins? Why do we have to wait until we have 10 Green Cash? I have only 5 Green Cash so I have to wait until I have gone up 5 LEVELS before I can get one! By the time I have got enough cash, Christmas will be over! It is so annoying!!!!:mad:

You can buy FarmCash too, which would let you get your snowman earlier if it's that vital for you?

beverduster
Dec 06 2009, 12:01 PM
why cant i send gifts and also why cant i add neighbers with out loosing half of the neighbers i all ready have. i dont have this problem on face book, farm town. what am i doing wrong. sometime it will let me send gifts, but 99 per cent of the time it wont. please fix problem

Bootgrandma
Dec 06 2009, 12:24 PM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

I hope you can fix this issue because it is crippling my FT experience to the point I am ready to try your competitor.:(

RoseMariani
Dec 06 2009, 12:41 PM
I just want to say that I have loved playing Farm Town. I don't understand something though... HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE WITH OUT JESUS? seriously

He IS the reason for the season. He is CHRISTmas. What were you thinking?

Rose

TrinityOaks
Dec 06 2009, 12:53 PM
HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE WITH OUT JESUS?
Because He's not in the manger anymore! :)

TrinityOaks
Dec 06 2009, 12:54 PM
Please get rid of the requirement to have neighbors in your top 20 friends.
That's a MySpace requirement, not a Farm Town requirement, and Farm Town has NO control whatsoever over that. :(

Scarletrose
Dec 06 2009, 01:10 PM
I love the Christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items. :D
I have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one I hadn't even sent :rolleyes:. When I returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm :eek:, something I was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?

I'm not sure about the problem, I just wanted to say that I believe you're still saving money because when you plow, it costs 20 cents for each one, but when you hire someone it costs 15 cents for each one. So you're really saving money instead of losing it.
But how people are inviting themselves, I'm not so sure :confused:
I hope everything works out for you. :cool:

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 01:12 PM
I just want to say that I have loved playing Farm Town. I don't understand something though... HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE WITH OUT JESUS? seriously

He IS the reason for the season. He is CHRISTmas. What were you thinking?

Rose

Origins of the Nativity

Pelse
Dec 06 2009, 01:12 PM
I am so pleased with the Christmas items and I am looking forward to play with the snow.

I have a small peculiar problem with your recent updates.
I want to freeze a flower at a certain state - and suddenly it is not possible - it either goes back to the stage before - or it ignores the fact that it is frozen.

But no mather what -I love this game!!!

HottieWhackABitc*
Dec 06 2009, 01:18 PM
I cannot put anything into or take anything out of my storage with this new release. GRRR. :mad: and for the one who suggested to "buy" farmcash, there is more shortage of money in real life than there is on farmtown, that could be the reason people DON'T BUY silly stuff like.

babawawa55
Dec 06 2009, 01:35 PM
Not sure if this is where I post this, but would love to hear if i am the only one with this problem. I harvest and I plow. Have been forever!!!! When I go back it is all there. After I plow, (when it finally stays harvested), I go back and it is unplowed. You know I do this for fun, but it is not fun anymore!!!! I have cleared my cache, hidden trees and flower and building, frozen animals, all the things the forum says do, but, no luck. This has been happening the last month or two just out of the blue. Help!!!!!

arlenroesner
Dec 06 2009, 02:06 PM
i'm having prolems getting back home after a job, also system is slow, takes forever to finish a job, plowing is terrible, need help with problems, thank you

ocornfest
Dec 06 2009, 02:40 PM
After expanding my second farm to 16 x 16, when I attempt to plow on either farm my plots disappear. Help!

TrinityOaks
Dec 06 2009, 03:11 PM
YARRRRR! Everything is gone! My reighndeer(I had gotten a cute clumsy reighndeer from Melissa), my bunnies, my elephant. All gone and destroyed! My shed, my trees. My carnival stuff is gone too! That stinks man! This wreaks. I quit! I just got 20 cows in my dairy which is gone now!
Ummm. . . You're on the wrong set of forums. This is the forum for Farm Town, not Farmville.

TrinityOaks
Dec 06 2009, 03:15 PM
I could swear I saw yesterday that I can buy the 2nd farm for 3,000,000 coins and no level was needed but now when I went to buy my farm it is saying that I need to be Level 44 what's up with this and when did it change?
No, it's been level 44 since they released it.

I was almost Level 34 so I could buy a Mansion then you go and change things and I become a beginner 39 and then needed to be a 41 to buy a mansion.
The points and coins required for the mansion DID NOT change. Only the level numbers changed because they made it EASIER to level up, PLUS you get MORE Farm Cash that way.

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 03:17 PM
Ummm. . . You're on the wrong set of forums. This is the forum for Farm Town, not Farmville.

LOL :p

amscotsha
Dec 06 2009, 03:34 PM
Really like all the new releases. Enjoying FT very much. I have a question, though. When will, or at what level does one have to be to get the Avocado, fig, pluot and all the new trees unlocked. Would really appreciate an answer on this. Thank you.

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 03:35 PM
Really like all the new releases. Enjoying FT very much. I have a question, though. When will, or at what level does one have to be to get the Avocado, fig, pluot and all the new trees unlocked. Would really appreciate an answer on this. Thank you.

The answer to your question is in this thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

khowdyshell
Dec 06 2009, 03:37 PM
how can i delete my 2nd farm? husband bought it and I dont want it. Would much rather be able to expand my current farm rather than have a 2nd one.

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 03:38 PM
how can i delete my 2nd farm? husband bought it and I dont want it. Would much rather be able to expand my current farm rather than have a 2nd one.

You can't.

njb
Dec 06 2009, 03:58 PM

I've had that happen. I learned after I plant, to reload and make sure there are crops planted. Can't tell you how many times I've had to replant.

Ruga44
Dec 06 2009, 04:09 PM

Yes, Chanukah decorations are nice. But has anyone noticed the flag of Israel is not included. It is a country. and IT DOES HAVE A FLAG! And there are many people living in Israel who are playing Farm Town! Come ON.....add the flag.

amberdh
Dec 06 2009, 04:10 PM
Yes, Chanukah decorations are nice. But has anyone noticed the flag of Israel is not included. It is a country. and IT DOES HAVE A FLAG! And there are many people living in Israel who are playing Farm Town! Come ON.....add the flag.

You should post that in the "flag request thread". use your search function to find it :)

John86
Dec 06 2009, 04:44 PM
I think you should be able to exchange the nativity from the one without Jesus for the one with. At first the only one was without Jesus.
I do like the other Xmas stuff.

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 04:53 PM
I think you should be able to exchange the nativity from the one without Jesus for the one with. At first the only one was without Jesus.
I do like the other Xmas stuff.

it is only 3000 coins. very easy to get back.

New to This
Dec 06 2009, 05:25 PM
Bummer. I just tried to put snow on my house -- figured it would not work but I thought I would try. I tried in 3 or 4 places. No snow but it sure deducted the coins from my account.
Still love all the decorations and all the new stuff!!!! Thanks again, developers.

New to This
Dec 06 2009, 05:30 PM
I just realized there is a new -- Nativity with Jesus. I unfortunately got the one without as that was my only choice at the time. Are we going to get a Jesus also -- or just the ones that waited?

Tyler45
Dec 06 2009, 05:30 PM
Bummer. I just tried to put snow on my house -- figured it would not work but I thought I would try. I tried in 3 or 4 places. No snow but it sure deducted the coins from my account.
Still love all the decorations and all the new stuff!!!! Thanks again, developers.

if you tried to put snow on your house it probably just ending being put behind it.

amberdh
Dec 06 2009, 05:40 PM
I just realized there is a new -- Nativity with Jesus. I unfortunately got the one without as that was my only choice at the time. Are we going to get a Jesus also -- or just the ones that waited?

Just the ones that waited. My guess is that You will need to buy it. :)

Vee.
Dec 06 2009, 05:43 PM
Thank you so much for the Hanukkah decorations! My only 'complaint' is that the Menorah cannot be placed on a table. Apart from that, I am very happy! Great stuff devs - thanks again! :)

ladyregency
Dec 06 2009, 05:56 PM
I love the Christmas stuff, which is good cause if they don't fix the storage issue it will be Christmas all year long on my farm LOL. Seriously, I wish they would fix it. I'd like to get some more stuff but need to store some things to have a place to put it...

freemanwpb
Dec 06 2009, 05:57 PM
for the last two days i have been getting my xp points as soon as i click on the field and now you don't have to wait to get your xp points. i do not know what you did Farmtown but keep up the good work.

TrinityOaks
Dec 06 2009, 06:16 PM
I'm LOVING all of the Christmas things (although I wish some things were available for coins rather than cash), and it appears that for me, at least, there are NO more issues with coins or XP when working for someone else. (I was always able to preserve them by clicking "save" and then "play", though.)

I do notice that I'm getting a lot of "lost connection" errors now (didn't before), and if I click the green check mark without having clicked "save" first, I lose whatever changes I made recently. And the "save" seems to take much longer than it used to.

msblondie1821
Dec 06 2009, 07:01 PM
Could we possibly have some red bows to place on items, and maybe some wreaths.. and Id really like to see xmas light strands.....???

oh and yes im looking exp points when doing jobs for other people.

rrsager
Dec 06 2009, 09:21 PM
Why won't my farm load? My stuff is cleaned out like its supposed to be and I can send and receive gifts. My farm screen keeps saying loading 0% with the little red and white bar underneath moving like it wants to load but it won't. This is my very favorite thing to do so I'm really disappointed.

John86
Dec 06 2009, 09:48 PM
Kinberly Kinser said that in Mexico, baby Jesus is not put in the nativity before Christmas

greeneacr
Dec 06 2009, 10:11 PM
LOVE the new stuff. Wish we could buy BIG patches of snow. Great Job!

troublecauser
Dec 06 2009, 11:19 PM
Great Christmas adds I love them and am spending a fortune on them.

But I have noticed that I cannot add or retrieve anything from my storage and I still have PLENTY of room for things.:confused:

Very frustrating when I want to be able to use my large seeder on my second farm and cannot access it out of storage.:mad:

Im also losing out on coins/exp when plowing. I have watched my starting exp pts and about half way through of the avatar moving and collecting it stops accumulating yet my avatar will have 1/2 a crop yet to catch up on. Also the total exp before i start and the end total are way out so I know im losing out.

Tiffanytwirl
Dec 06 2009, 11:26 PM
Love the Christmas stuff!!! Good job! (Why a nativity without baby Jesus? Thats just too wierd!)

fswsteven
Dec 06 2009, 11:46 PM
you can with the small snow patch.