PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 04th, 2010

Pages : 1 [2]

^^Horned~Angel^^
Mar 08 2010, 04:39 PM
I had $7 of Farm Cash on level 60 and still only have $7 of Farm Cash now sent up to level 80 over night. I hear most ppl saying they received $20 more Farm Cash. Why don't I receive this as well?
I have been told by some that it has to do with the amount of coins that I had at the time of the update, but I don't believe that to be accurate. Please if someone can tell me why I didn't receive the extra Farm Cash, I would greatly appreciate it.

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 08 2010, 04:47 PM
I had $7 of Farm Cash on level 60 and still only have $7 of Farm Cash now sent up to level 80 over night. I hear most ppl saying they received $20 more Farm Cash. Why don't I receive this as well?
I have been told by some that it has to do with the amount of coins that I had at the time of the update, but I don't believe that to be accurate. Please if someone can tell me why I didn't receive the extra Farm Cash, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please link your farm. Automatic linking is down and you will have to manually link. Linking instructions linked in my signature. Plus, can you please post in our official thread about here: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212510

JAS0643
Mar 08 2010, 05:21 PM
Very true. I was meaning in the near future.

You know before last week I would have agreed with you. I knew we would get more levels at some point but never thought they would come this soon, so because of that I would not be surprised if more land doesn't come soon. But who knows we could get more land next week, next month, 6 months form now or never, the developers don't tell us much, which I understand and don't have a problem with.

Astridcs
Mar 08 2010, 05:21 PM
what do you mean by that? don't get it?

alleyal
Mar 08 2010, 05:26 PM
Would like to know if I am able to puchase more farmland??? waiting at level 60 for about 3-4 weeks... was catapulted to level 71!!!! Can I buy more farms?????

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 08 2010, 05:29 PM
Would like to know if I am able to puchase more farmland??? waiting at level 60 for about 3-4 weeks... was catapulted to level 71!!!! Can I buy more farms?????

No, no new land was added.

TraceyMush
Mar 08 2010, 08:13 PM
Olive trees, 3 days, 61 coins
Walnut trees, 2 days, 58 coins
Coco trees, 2 days, 54 coins

NewRiverGuy
Mar 08 2010, 09:15 PM
Are you sure about those numbers TracyMush??
My data is as follows:
Olive Tree: 2 days & 51/61 coin or 25.5/30.6 coin per day
Walnut Tree: 2 days & 48/58 coin or 24/28.8 coin per day
Cocoa Tree: 2 days 45/54 coin or 22.5/27 coin per day
The lower coin is self harvest & the higher coin is slave harvest.
All the newly introduced trees seem to be 2 day growth presumably to increase the attention to the game.
If the Olive were a three day tree, its daily income would be down with the Orange tree.

fly4fun
Mar 08 2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the updates, :) It is great to have you listen to the players. Really enjoy all the changes.

NEHA
Mar 09 2010, 12:53 AM
i had accidentally purchased one pink plastic outhouse instead of buying blue one. But why i'm charged with double cash.before purchase i had 26 farm cash at level 60 before new levels added.But after purchase had only 6 farm cash,where is my 10 farm cash.Please help me out ..

i love adding new levels along all new items.please add new crops too.But after new level entry farm town became very slow.It takes very much time in loading all items.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 09 2010, 08:24 AM
i had accidentally purchased one pink plastic outhouse instead of buying blue one. But why i'm charged with double cash.before purchase i had 26 farm cash at level 60 before new levels added.But after purchase had only 6 farm cash,where is my 10 farm cash.Please help me out ..

i love adding new levels along all new items.please add new crops too.But after new level entry farm town became very slow.It takes very much time in loading all items.

please link you farm so you can have it looked into. instructions on how to manually link are in my sig

KoKoMoM
Mar 09 2010, 08:51 AM
Great..I'm still searching for the amt of EPs needed for each of the new levels.

candlelight
Mar 09 2010, 09:04 AM
Great..I'm still searching for the amt of EPs needed for each of the new levels.

See here, KoKoMoM:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3237466&postcount=18

KoKoMoM
Mar 09 2010, 10:01 AM
thanks, Candlelight...also love ur kitty pic :)

Astridcs
Mar 09 2010, 02:56 PM
I found out yesterday that Farmtown been upgraded..My level was 62 with XP 35000 something when I stopped playing and Slashkey didn't upgrade my level..:(

candlelight
Mar 09 2010, 03:15 PM
I found out yesterday that Farmtown been upgraded..My level was 62 with XP 35000 something when I stopped playing and Slashkey didn't upgrade my level..:(

Please link your farm so that someone can try to help you. The auto-link function is NOT working properly. Please follow the instructions in this thread to link it manually:

OFFICIAL How to Link your Farm to the Forum
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308718

Astridcs
Mar 09 2010, 03:32 PM
I refresh it..so many times..didn't work..I loves this game from the first time..I always but the Farm Cash too..now I have to plant Raspberry to catch my level..:mad:..with the same level with my friend, who is now level 67...:mad::mad::mad:..I know this only forum..I don't think my problem will be solve...

candlelight
Mar 09 2010, 03:40 PM
I refresh it..so many times..didn't work..I loves this game from the first time..I always but the Farm Cash too..now I have to plant Raspberry to catch my level..:mad:..with the same level with my friend, who is now level 67...:mad::mad::mad:..I know this only forum..I don't think my problem will be solve...

Astridcs, please see my reply to immediately above your last post.

You must link your farm before anyone can try to help you.

EagleScout5000
Mar 09 2010, 04:15 PM
I understand that with the new wood shed u can harvest animals, but does it allow u to chop firewood therefore replacing the old wood stand/shed in a way?

candlelight
Mar 09 2010, 04:25 PM
I understand that with the new wood shed u can harvest animals, but does it allow u to chop firewood therefore replacing the old wood stand/shed in a way?

Hello EagleScout and welcome to the forum.

The new building is a wool shed, not a wood shed. You can harvest the wool from any sheep or llamas that you have on the same farm with it. It doesn't replace the wood shed which is still available.

Hope that helps. :)

TraceyMush
Mar 09 2010, 07:41 PM
My data is as follows:
All the newly introduced trees seem to be 2 day growth presumably to increase the attention to the game.
If the Olive were a three day tree, its daily income would be down with the Orange tree.

Yep, you must be right. l had them harvested yesterday and the olives are at 60% already. Thanks for the correction NewRiverGuy.

JAS0643
Mar 10 2010, 12:13 AM

You need 353,00xp for level 62 and 364,000 XP to get to level 63 so if you where upgraded to level 62 your xps must be in that range. If your friend is at level 67 her point range must be between 385,000-404,000 xps. When the new levels came out if you where on level 60 you where upgraded to a new level depending on how many xps you had. Some only went up one level some went up 20 levels. New levels where added past level 60 the old levels did not change they stayed the same. Your friend was moved up more levels then you because she had more xps then you did.

skyrange
Mar 10 2010, 10:18 AM
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here since I've only had the problem since the new upgrade.

When harvesting on someone else's farm, I keep getting the message "Do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session so you can harvest faster?" It is the message that should come up on your own farm so you can harvest into your storage. It comes up several times before I can continue without it. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a glitch? and should I be saying yes or no when it comes up ?

candlelight
Mar 10 2010, 10:35 AM
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here since I've only had the problem since the new upgrade.

When harvesting on someone else's farm, I keep getting the message "Do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session so you can harvest faster?" It is the message that should come up on your own farm so you can harvest into your storage. It comes up several times before I can continue without it. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a glitch? and should I be saying yes or no when it comes up ?

Hello skyrange.

This has only recently started to be reported to us and yes, it is a glitch which is probably related to one of the recent updates.

From the reports we've had I'm afraid it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference whether you click on yes or no. Unfortunately for those encountering this problem it seems the message just keeps coming back.

We have advised the developers about this.

damichcoop
Mar 10 2010, 09:54 PM
My data is as follows:

These are the numbers I'm getting too. And the Olive tree is a 2 day crop.

damichcoop
Mar 10 2010, 10:11 PM
Also, does anyone know what levels the following trees unlock???

Oak
Chestnut
Chokecherry
Cranberry
Magnolia

Trigg1979
Mar 11 2010, 07:39 AM
I have been unable to load Farmtown for about a week. Everytime I click on it it takes me to the loading page and just says 'loading 50%'. I think this is a problem just on my pc as I logged into my friends computer and it worked fine. I have tried removing the application and readding it but this didn't work. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this as I am so frustrated not being able to play.

Taschuyler
Mar 11 2010, 09:40 AM
Hi!

I have not been receiving daily lottery coins for approximately the past several days. I have linked my farm to the forum, as well as cleared browsing cache, however still unsuccessful. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to rectify this.

Thank you,
Tamara

riley123
Mar 11 2010, 12:42 PM
How do I get my level to jump????

candlelight
Mar 11 2010, 12:46 PM
I have been unable to load Farmtown for about a week. Everytime I click on it it takes me to the loading page and just says 'loading 50%'. I think this is a problem just on my pc as I logged into my friends computer and it worked fine. I have tried removing the application and readding it but this didn't work. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this as I am so frustrated not being able to play.

Hello Trigg and welcome to the forum.

First, try clearing your internet browser's cache. Then close all browser tabs and windows before re-loading the browser. Information on how to clear the cache for most browsers may be found in this Official thread:

Clearing your browser's cache
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258262

If that does not clear the problem, check that you have the most recent version of Flash installed. The opening post in this thread contains information on how to check which version you currently have installed and instructions on how to uninstall that version and install the current version if required:

OFFICIAL Errors-Timed Out, XLink, U00, Connecting
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4307

If that does not help, please read the top post in this Official thread and post in that thread giving all information requested:

OFFICIAL Cannot Load Game/Can't Access Game
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201562

Charo
Mar 11 2010, 12:46 PM

Plow and plant more.

riley123
Mar 11 2010, 12:47 PM
I am!!!! But my friends level just jumped to 80!!:confused:

candlelight
Mar 11 2010, 12:49 PM
Hi!

I have not been receiving daily lottery coins for approximately the past several days. I have linked my farm to the forum, as well as cleared browsing cache, however still unsuccessful. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to rectify this.

Thank you,
Tamara

Hello Tamara and welcome to the forum.

The auto link function is not working properly, so I'm afraid your farm isn't linked. Please follow the instructions in the opening post in this thread to link it manually:

OFFICIAL How to Link your Farm to the Forum
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308718

candlelight
Mar 11 2010, 12:54 PM

I am!!!! But my friends level just jumped to 80!!:confused:

Hello Riley and welcome to the forum.

The levels are dependent on the number of XPs you have. Only players who were already on level 60 before the introduction of levels 61 - 80 and who had sufficient XPs were jumped to higher levels.

The XP requirement for the levels 1 - 60 may be found here:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195582&postcount=5

and for levels 61 - 80 here:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3237590&postcount=18

riley123
Mar 11 2010, 12:56 PM
Thank you Candlelight!!!

candlelight
Mar 11 2010, 12:59 PM
Thank you Candlelight!!!

Delighted to help, Riley. :)

godfathervitocat
Mar 11 2010, 03:23 PM
i love farm town...but how do i get neighbors

damichcoop
Mar 11 2010, 06:39 PM
i love farm town...but how do i get neighbors

go to the neighbor tab in farm town, and all the people that are your friends can be your neighbors. Just click on the add neighbor button, then they need to confirm you. Only your friends can be your neighbors.

krbrown2000
Mar 11 2010, 06:44 PM
I love your forum picture (the tortoiseshell cat). It could be my cat lying there (complete with the chubby tummy). Same colors, same size, everything!

Delighted to help, Riley. :)

QuietJan
Mar 12 2010, 12:46 PM
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right... :(

With the changes to facebook it's been hard finding anything so I totally sympathize with your husband. The way I've found to get to my applications is to go to the upper right, click account, then click application settings. This will bring up a listing of all his applications including FarmTown and he can get entry by clicking it. Hope this helps ~smile~.

phaobinh
Mar 12 2010, 10:45 PM
i was level 62 and have 2 farm , but i have not got farm cash for 2nd farm , help me how get the cash.Please if someone can tell me why I didn't receive the extra Farm Cash, I would greatly appreciate it.

Tyler45
Mar 12 2010, 10:53 PM
i was level 62 and have 2 farm , but i have not got farm cash for 2nd farm , help me how get the cash.Please if someone can tell me why I didn't receive the extra Farm Cash, I would greatly appreciate it.

You don't get cash because you have a second farm.

phaobinh
Mar 12 2010, 11:00 PM
thankyou very much tyler45 have good day,i greatly appreciate it.

Jenna Doherty
Mar 12 2010, 11:06 PM
He has evidently accidentally blocked Farmtown application on his facebook page.. ask him to check that... I'm not well versed in the new facebook look to tell you how to do that perhaps someone else here is.

:confused: I've got the exact same problem and would like help to fix it too pls

Tyler45
Mar 12 2010, 11:26 PM
:confused: I've got the exact same problem and would like help to fix it too pls

Check to see if you didn't accidentally block the application.

Click on Account in the top right.
Go to Privacy Settings on the drop down menu.
Click Applications and Websites.
Find Blocked Applications and click on the Edit Blocked Applications on the right.
Find FarmTown and click remove next to it.

Hope it works :)

tnbravesgirl
Mar 13 2010, 10:42 AM
I have S E A R C H E D the forum over to find out about the NEW trees with the March 4th update. WHAT are the levels that will UNLOCK them. Seems this question has been asked by several ( SEVERAL ) people and still not answer. It would be great for those trying to reach different levels to have ALL the INFORMATION when the Upgrade happens. "HEADS UP"

damichcoop
Mar 13 2010, 02:02 PM
I have S E A R C H E D the forum over to find out about the NEW trees with the March 4th update. WHAT are the levels that will UNLOCK them. Seems this question has been asked by several ( SEVERAL ) people and still not answer. It would be great for those trying to reach different levels to have ALL the INFORMATION when the Upgrade happens. "HEADS UP"

I gave up getting answers from these people. The data sheet has a lot of the answers on stuff for the new trees, but still not sure on the levels they unlock. So maybe, if we wish up a star, we will get some answers from moderators far.

Tyler45
Mar 13 2010, 03:04 PM

I just asked.. lets hope we see a reply sometime...:rolleyes:

nononsense42
Mar 13 2010, 06:02 PM
I have to wonder....... if you don't want to get ahead, why are you still working and building up points? You could wait until new levels arrive and then start farming again. But, no you have to play the game and then whine because you got XP points?! The devs have nothing to be ashamed about.

very very happy they added new items but at the same time im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats whats makes the game fun for me i was on level 60 now once again im right back to being on the last level 80 **** unfair unfair and what about new seeds where are they?Again great job devs but shame on you as well

im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats wha

goldengirlsnuts
Mar 13 2010, 10:57 PM
My problem is if i purchase something from the store it gives me the option to post to my wall but when my level goes up it doesn't give me the option to publish it. That's kind of the fun in the game to compete with your friends. I have tried everything I have been told to no avail. Anybody have any suggestions?

J. Wright
Mar 14 2010, 10:11 AM
Thank you. Now I have a lot of new items that I can work with to make my race track as realistic as possible. Thanks

piccpete
Mar 14 2010, 12:35 PM
Plow and plant more.

To advance levels more quickly, purchase items. In the store, there are many many categories - check them out. wonderful things there!
Each item tells you how many XPs you get for the purchase, and that helps you to advance levels more quickly. I cannot tell you how many big items I have purchased and then sold over the last year before we had the wonderful storage.
Game additions like storage prove that the devs DO listen to us, and give us what we ask for as best they can. ;)
YAY for the devs and ongoing neat things! and thank you to the mods for patience with us.
NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME - I LOVE THIS GAME, glitches and all. (I just laugh about them; some are funny. remember when the avatars ran all over the farm? LOL)

summerland
Mar 14 2010, 08:52 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul

This would be great if I could get to my farm. It's been over a week that it's loaded 52% & then quit. Please help ASAP!

summerland
Mar 14 2010, 08:57 PM
I've always enjoyed playing Farm Town up until last week when it quit loading. It loads 52% & quits. I am very frustrated & getting angrier by the day. I don't want to loose my farm. Please send help as soon as possible.

goldengirlsnuts
Mar 14 2010, 09:25 PM
I'm getting all these emails for threads that are posted to my problem and they have nothing to do with my problem so what is the point?

Tyler45
Mar 14 2010, 09:58 PM
I'm getting all these emails for threads that are posted to my problem and they have nothing to do with my problem so what is the point?

You get emails for threads that you have posted in, not for problems ;)

Kelsey
Mar 15 2010, 09:06 AM
Hi everyone,

Please remember that we have official help threads (which you can access here (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=1&page=1&pp=20&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1&prefixid=Answer)) and official suggestion threads (which you can access here (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=2&page=1&pp=20&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1&prefixid=PostHere)) that all posts requiring help or making suggestions should be posted in. This way, your requests for help and suggestions for the game will not go unnoticed and we can provide better assistance to you.

Thanks everyone!!

M8TGMAN
Mar 15 2010, 10:03 AM
I would like to see you develop some asphalt roads or something like that...with white lines would be good...seems very easy ! Thank you !

JAS0643
Mar 15 2010, 04:29 PM
I would like to see you develop some asphalt roads or something like that...with white lines would be good...seems very easy ! Thank you !

Please see the post above yours.

DaveT
Mar 15 2010, 07:15 PM
Asphalt roads? How about more crops??????????????? Well unless they quadruple our current farm size!

Jimbob_Roy
Mar 15 2010, 07:58 PM
Great update! I was already at 700,000 Experience Points (and 600,000, etc. on my other farms) so it did not surprise me to see my new levels at 80, 80, 80 and 79. I certainly had earned it already, and had a great time doing it! :D

The new trees have added creative possibilities to my farms, as have some of the new buildings and items. Thanks!

My farms all have a unique theme--and are all profitably producing farms. Those who visit will see on my Experience Points that I've continued to work my farms.

Jimbob Roy's Creative Juices Factory -and- Halcyon*Charleston Plantation
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=636963847

Jimbob Roy II's Pet Semetary Hill -and- Poltergeist-Highway
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1169475153

Cletis' Jamestown Airport -and- Jamestown
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=100000445878795

Ken-sama's Little Garden of Edo -and- Urusai !
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=100000599386495

Thanks for keeping the purity of the game intact, and please ignore pleas from those who compare Farm Town to other "farming" games. Farm Town can be a very enriching hobby on its current path.

~Jimmy

Jeb1944
Mar 15 2010, 11:54 PM
Raul...I have tons of stuff, even mansions and manors in storage that I would really like to be able to give to my neighbors and buddies. Have you ever thought of modifying the program to allow that? I have tried, and it allows me to select an item, but will not let me place it on others farms. I realize that you would have to protect the recipient, but if they could "accept" it, it would be a really nice addition to the program (and free up storage space). Thanks,

Harold Scott

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul

holly-wood
Mar 16 2010, 09:17 AM
I've been playing farmtown for quite some time now. I have made so many friends and have truly enjoyed this game to the fullest. It occured to me that I have never taken the time to simply say, "thank you". It is obvious that a TON of work and dedication has been given to this game that brings me and so many others such joy.

On that note, thank you, a HUGE thank you for what you do!

You guys ROCK!

Darcy88
Mar 16 2010, 12:10 PM
Great update! I was already at 700,000 Experience Points (and 600,000, etc. on my other farms) so it did not surprise me to see my new levels at 80, 80, 80 and 79. I certainly had earned it already, and had a great time doing it! :D

The new trees have added creative possibilities to my farms, as have some of the new buildings and items. Thanks!

My farms all have a unique theme--and are all profitably producing farms. Those who visit will see on my Experience Points that I've continued to work my farms.

Jimbob Roy's Creative Juices Factory -and- Halcyon*Charleston Plantation
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=636963847

Jimbob Roy II's Pet Semetary Hill -and- Poltergeist-Highway
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1169475153

Cletis' Jamestown Airport -and- Jamestown
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=100000445878795

Ken-sama's Little Garden of Edo -and- Urusai !
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=100000599386495

Thanks for keeping the purity of the game intact, and please ignore pleas from those who compare Farm Town to other "farming" games. Farm Town can be a very enriching hobby on its current path.

~Jimmy

All your farms are very cool, Jimmy. :D
You must have a gazillion FT friends to accumulate that many trees!

damichcoop
Mar 16 2010, 12:52 PM
Raul...I have tons of stuff, even mansions and manors in storage that I would really like to be able to give to my neighbors and buddies. Have you ever thought of modifying the program to allow that? I have tried, and it allows me to select an item, but will not let me place it on others farms. I realize that you would have to protect the recipient, but if they could "accept" it, it would be a really nice addition to the program (and free up storage space). Thanks,

Harold Scott

I love this idea or to be able to buy trees, flowers, or animals and send them to our neighbors for their farms. We, the person purchasing the item, would get the experience points for them, and the person receiving the gift would be able to harvest them, etc. Just a thought to make it better.

pati621
Mar 16 2010, 01:39 PM
I started a farm on myspace.. For one, when I go to add a friend(as a neighbor) I only get my top friend list to show up.. When I type in the person's name I get nothing.. I click on 'all' still nothing.. So far, I have 1 neighbor..
I have a lot of requests too... Would like to be able to hire people to plow...
Please fix this problem.. Thank you:confused::confused::confused:

Oh and BTW I have farms on Facebook and have no problems what so ever !

candlelight
Mar 16 2010, 01:46 PM
I started a farm on myspace.. For one, when I go to add a friend(as a neighbor) I only get my top friend list to show up.. When I type in the person's name I get nothing.. I click on 'all' still nothing.. So far, I have 1 neighbor..
I have a lot of requests too... Would like to be able to hire people to plow...
Please fix this problem.. Thank you:confused::confused::confused:

Oh and BTW I have farms on Facebook and have no problems what so ever !

Hello pati and welcome.

It is MySpace who limit your neighbours to those on your Top 20 Friends List. FarmTown / Slashkey have no control over this.

gayle143
Mar 16 2010, 01:51 PM
OKAY....ALMOST AT LEVEL 80 WITH 37 MILLION DOLLARS....HAVE NOTHING TO SPEND IT ON.......BUT LOVE THE GAME.....

CAN YOU PLEASE CONSIDER THAT AT A CERTAIN LEVEL WE CAN AQUIRE GIFTS ON OUR OWN WITH COINS??? SOME OF US EITHER HAVE NEOGHBORS THAT ARENT IN TO GIFT GIVING OR NOT ENOUGH....
WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO IF WE HAVE DAIRY AND EGG BUILDING AND WE ARE UNABLE TO TO PURCHASE THE COWAS AND CHICKEN FOR THEM??

AND HOW BOUT TOWN? LET US BUY TOWNS STORES ECT.....

PLEEEEEESSSSSEEEEE US ADDICTED FARM TOWN FOLKS!!!

Lee Ann
Mar 16 2010, 03:22 PM
Wow , the Farm Town Devs and Mods are great !!! Look at all this great new stuff !!! I for one am very happy with the new levels and new items. Also the bugs seem to have gone away ...yeahhhh!!!! I love Farm Town it is the reason I go on FB everyday lol!!!

pati621
Mar 16 2010, 05:02 PM
So I guess on myspace I will never have any neighbors :(
I suppose I will just have to delete that application... so sad

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 16 2010, 06:19 PM
So I guess on myspace I will never have any neighbors :(
I suppose I will just have to delete that application... so sad

if you know someone who plays add them to your top 20 friends and they can be your neighbor. weird rule set by myspace

Basaxl
Mar 17 2010, 01:05 PM
we have problems.A bunch of the guys I know have blank farms.There is an airbase here and they often have to leave for several months but have so much fun when they get back from their tours.Please reinstate their farms.They will be crushed when they get back and find their farms gone

damichcoop
Mar 17 2010, 02:03 PM
we have problems.A bunch of the guys I know have blank farms.There is an airbase here and they often have to leave for several months but have so much fun when they get back from their tours.Please reinstate their farms.They will be crushed when they get back and find their farms gone

There is a post on this already. they are archiving the farms and people who don't play for more than a month have their farms whipped clean, BUT all they have to do is log back into farm town and their farm will be restored they way they left it. All it requires them to do is log back into farm town and everything will be okay.

jeremiahq@charter.net
Mar 17 2010, 02:54 PM
Your heading in the right direction . Enjoying having my animals a lot more know. my son told me to sell them they were no good now I make use of them. Still enjoy the game but with over4,000,000 coins I cannot buy anything more because I have no more room.

Deborah-Anne
Mar 18 2010, 05:04 AM
Ever since the additional levels were added I have been having nothing but trouble - the game is slowed right down, constantly freezing, what I see on screen and what character is actually doing do not jive, person is harvesting way to the right on a farm that is way to the left, even tho farm was cleared of crops when i return to that field, crops are still there or there are areas not plowed that were plowed. The list is endless. I have a new computer and it is fast, so that is not an issue. No difficulties until the change was made. Very disappointing and frustrating.:mad::(:confused:

damichcoop
Mar 18 2010, 07:33 AM
Ever since the additional levels were added I have been having nothing but trouble - the game is slowed right down, constantly freezing, what I see on screen and what character is actually doing do not jive, person is harvesting way to the right on a farm that is way to the left, even tho farm was cleared of crops when i return to that field, crops are still there or there are areas not plowed that were plowed. The list is endless. I have a new computer and it is fast, so that is not an issue. No difficulties until the change was made. Very disappointing and frustrating.:mad::(:confused:

I have to agree. Ever since this upgrade harvesting has slowed down, plowing is even slower. And it's not my computer either. Things need to speed up on the other end.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 18 2010, 09:22 AM
since the new release my workers have had to wait for there coins to add up to be able to plow. usualy they just click ahead and its done, but yesterday i hired someone (whos now a neighbor yay) and he finished his harvesting i saw everything as clicked ahead insted of done but hired him to plow it refreshed me to met him there and he let me know it was making him wait untill everything caught up for him to plow.. i dont mind waiting i got a new neighbor due to this but just wanted to see if this was temporary due to the new release or if its a new feature

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 18 2010, 03:22 PM
must have been a temporary thing cause i hired my husbands avatar and did some work today and it was normal again

Judy1953
Mar 18 2010, 04:51 PM
Similar trouble here - had to harvest a crop of carrots 3 times yesterday before they stayed harvested - trouble with sowing the seeds too - it's driving me crazy.

Kay Pasa
Mar 18 2010, 10:14 PM
It saddens me to read about all the trouble ya'll are having since the new upgrades.I must be one of the lucky ones. I haven't had any trouble with anything while farming. The only thing that does happen, and it did this before the update also, is trying to get some of my items out of storage. A message pops up thats says, "item can't be moved from storage, try again later.", but I can live with it.

hasleyl
Mar 18 2010, 10:21 PM
I have had some of the aforementioned problems but they haven't really bothered me. I like all of the new additions except I would still like more room on my first farm. However, tonight has been horrible. Everything has been in slow motion; I can't go from one farm to the other and harvesting and plowing is in slow motion. I don't have time for this so I just harvested and left it for another day. I would also like to refuel more than once a day. In addition, I have not been getting farm cash when I level up. I got it with the upgrade but none since and I have gone up several levels. I love this game; it is the only one I play but if the slowness persists I will have to find another game.