PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 04th, 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Mar 04 2010, 07:15 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul

drwhit73
Mar 04 2010, 07:25 PM
Cool! Just jumped from level 60 to level 80.

Glen's Farm
Mar 04 2010, 07:31 PM
Thank you, this is fantastic!:D

donnamishel
Mar 04 2010, 07:31 PM
yey new levels and items!!! thank u devs!! :)

weeds
Mar 04 2010, 07:36 PM
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right... :(

Little Wing
Mar 04 2010, 07:40 PM
Hi There,

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul

Thank you, Raul! The new stuff is great!

Little Wing

Little Wing
Mar 04 2010, 07:41 PM
Cool! Just jumped from level 60 to level 80.

LOL, so did I!

Little Wing

SunnyD
Mar 04 2010, 07:47 PM
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right... :(

He has evidently accidentally blocked Farmtown application on his facebook page.. ask him to check that... I'm not well versed in the new facebook look to tell you how to do that perhaps someone else here is.

DraXoin
Mar 04 2010, 07:53 PM
Good work, trouble is I jumped from 60 to 80 and it's still nowhere as much fun
as obtaining higher levels..oh well can't win them all but its good too see improvements

Tyler45
Mar 04 2010, 07:55 PM
awesome!! wonder what level i am on!!!

piccpete
Mar 04 2010, 07:55 PM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul
THANK YOU DEVS - :) you are the best!

jos411
Mar 04 2010, 08:01 PM
Great upgrade! glad to see new items but i hope to see a jetski and boats soon in the market! :)

strawberrysal
Mar 04 2010, 08:03 PM
We keep ploughing on.

Thanks for the new levels :)

Sal

Miz_Fatale
Mar 04 2010, 08:03 PM

Hi this happened to my Mom. As an earlier post stated he has blocked the game by mistake, and needs to unblock it.
He has to go to the Farmtown page in facebook and click the unblock farmtown button. All things should be back to normal after that. Hope that helps :)

Darlene G
Mar 04 2010, 08:15 PM
My friend in La. and I were talking tonight and she found herself in Level 68, I am in level 60 with more EX points than she. When will we see this change here in Mo.?

DARLENEW
Mar 04 2010, 08:16 PM
Wow!!!!! Thank you soooo much, raul....i went from level 60 to 80, wonderful stuff in the store,,,,,more ft cash....you are the greatest!! Thanks devs for the hard work and we appreciate it....thumbs up to you!!!:):):):):):):):d:d

jersey_emt
Mar 04 2010, 08:17 PM
Awesome news! I jumped up to level 73. There's some nice new items available in the store.

Crow Meris
Mar 04 2010, 08:20 PM
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!

BarnMoma
Mar 04 2010, 08:23 PM
Have to say this, when you continue playing after reaching the top level, and accumulating xp's it takes the fun out of the game when you are moved up to the next top level, no challenge there! I will keep farming because I love it but I moved 11 levels this time and from 34 to 57 the first time.

bbailey57
Mar 04 2010, 08:28 PM

Have him click on his account and then click on application settings...it should show farmtown in his list. He can click on farmtown and access his farms from there. It should show on his list of apps on his home page again.
Hope that helps.

Tyler45
Mar 04 2010, 08:33 PM
Lets have some NEW SEEDS next release.

Prada
Mar 04 2010, 08:48 PM
New seeds,new flowers,animals, this is a tacky update . jmo .
not much fun to have here .
somebody is out of ideas obviously . !

New to This
Mar 04 2010, 08:49 PM
OMG!!! :D OMG!!! :D How awesome is this!!!! Thank you Devs, thank you!!!!!! :)

anotherfarmer
Mar 04 2010, 08:51 PM
I got on and message came up that more levels, what a nice surprise, i got all excited then realized i was on level 80............

platnm6309
Mar 04 2010, 09:01 PM

Little Wing

Thanks, now can you please fix my + sign in my message envelope? I have been asking for over a month. My cache is clean, cookies gone.. this is not my issue, it is that of FT.

I do love the new stuff.. thanks.. any news about more land???

Texas Belle
Mar 04 2010, 09:11 PM
Good work, trouble is I jumped from 60 to 80 and it's still nowhere as much fun
as obtaining higher levels..oh well can't win them all but its good too see improvements

Great, we jumped levels, we get new things, but still need more land, can't live out of eggs and wool, we have to plant to harvest and get coins, if we put more things in our land, where does that leaves us? No space.....

Thanks Raul i know you mean well and it is exciting when we get new things, but what good does it does if we still have to go and beg and the market place to get coins because there is not enough land to put everything you all come out with... just my own humble opinion.

Capt. Conor
Mar 04 2010, 09:14 PM
Thanks SlashKey and FT!

Marlin Marlow
Mar 04 2010, 09:27 PM
wow more levels right on, is there a level for a 3rd farm yet?

kittykat1958
Mar 04 2010, 09:31 PM
very very happy they added new items but at the same time im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats whats makes the game fun for me i was on level 60 now once again im right back to being on the last level 80 **** unfair unfair and what about new seeds where are they?Again great job devs but shame on you as well

im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats wha

kaylene
Mar 04 2010, 09:33 PM
I got on and message came up that more levels, what a nice surprise, i got all excited then realized i was on level 80............

i was the same as you...got all excited about new levels then realised I am on level 80

marty boo
Mar 04 2010, 09:43 PM
Became a level 80 without even trying, just showed up there,

and I love all the new stuff, just don't no where to put it,

my farms are full,

could we have a 3rd farm maybe?

If I try to add stuff, with out totally redecorating, will lose any planting space I have left

well guess it time to decide what my new farm will look like.

182 CESSNA
Mar 04 2010, 09:44 PM
I'm a perfect example of a player with new challenges. I was level 60, now 61! Thank you so much, devs! You who jumped from 60 to 80 still have the same challenge as you did....... to collect more and more experience points, so that when more new levels are released, you will be at the top level again :)

lkibblewhite
Mar 04 2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks so much for the new levels ... I was feeling so proud of myself that I had finally ... reached level 60 ..... now I have to work hard all over again .....

justmecookin
Mar 04 2010, 10:00 PM
Raul thank you thank you....super upgrade

msdee39
Mar 04 2010, 10:02 PM
Raul,
Is everybody getting upgraded? I am in level 59 and did not receive any notification of being upgraded.

msdee39
Mar 04 2010, 10:03 PM
Is everybody being upgraded? I am in level 59 and did not receive any notification of being upgraded. :(

debbbydoo
Mar 04 2010, 10:10 PM
I'm still at the same level. I got a notice saying I was at a higher leverl than I was, (60), but so far no change and not additional farm cash. I refreshed the page and nothing happened and I even re started my PC and it's still all the same. What's up with that?????

JAS0643
Mar 04 2010, 10:17 PM
Cool I will have to go check them out right now.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_15.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_27.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_35.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_23.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000)

JAS0643
Mar 04 2010, 10:43 PM

Go to the privacy settings then app settings and then blocked apps list and see if farm town is on that list if so remove it and he should be able to get back into farm town.

Meranna
Mar 04 2010, 10:49 PM
nice effort & some nice stuff....but: no land to go with new levels so no place to put it, no new and/or smaller herbs, no pots to plant in, no bamboo/grasses/etc. not to mention seeds!

Really, how many different "producing" trees do we need? Even the couple standards [maple/oak] are autumn colors...should have a choice of seasonal color.

Yes, color me disappointed but I do appreciate the effort & at least know you listen to some of the players.

top level "again" and nowhere to go - just keep plugging along and
"maybe one day"??????

anotherfarmer
Mar 04 2010, 10:49 PM
i was the same as you...got all excited about new levels then realised I am on level 80

It would have been nice to have spread out those 20 levels further, harder to get so game last longer, 20 levels up without doing a thing, excitement did not last long.. so wish it was spread out more then people would not keep asking for more levels make it harder to get and the game would last longer...........

SunnyD
Mar 04 2010, 10:50 PM
thank you devs for the new release... you can't please everyone... you guys rock.. you always come up with more for us to do. you do your best to give us things we ask for. you listen to your players. we can't ask for more than that now can we?

Gembira
Mar 04 2010, 10:55 PM
Thank you - thank you - thank you! I had just about bailed here and moved to Country Life. I am so happy!

D.S.
Mar 04 2010, 10:57 PM
Raul and all the devs, thank you. :)

Glad I have been going slowly towards some of my personal goals.

A little level jump and a few more reasons to go back to the MP and work a bit for the next 9 levels. :D

Folks, you get what you get, this stuff is pretty hard to build, test, code and integrate.

I did it for the past 38 years. Now I just enjoy it.

Don

Mr. H
Mar 04 2010, 11:07 PM
It would have been nice to have spread out those 20 levels further, harder to get so game last longer, 20 levels up without doing a thing, excitement did not last long.. so wish it was spread out more then people would not keep asking for more levels make it harder to get and the game would last longer...........

I can't speak for the developers but it seems to me that it would be a difficult balancing act to add the right amount of levels to please most of the people without making the top seem impossible to the lower level players.

Looking at my neighbors, I had 17 or 18 that were at level 60 prior to the upgrade. Now 7 are at 80, and one of those just barely at 80. Considering that some of my neighbors have millions of points, that's probably not bad.

There's no way they could come up with enough levels for me or for several of my neighbors, and that's ok.

Not saying it's perfect, just glad I'm not the one that has to wrestle with the decision on how high to raise the bar.

fragmentx
Mar 04 2010, 11:08 PM
where am i gonna put all the stuff buildings and decorations? lolx. yay!!!
(this is not a slam on the new additions)

Judy1953
Mar 04 2010, 11:25 PM
Hi - love it all - don't seem to have gone up any levels though as others have said. Did all get upgraded or am I being too impatient.

haagatha
Mar 04 2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the additional levels and items in the store. When I hit level 60 i tried to be hired only for harvest jobs and stayed away from plowing as much as possible to keep my XPs down.

JAS0643
Mar 04 2010, 11:40 PM
I can't speak for the developers but it seems to me that it would be a difficult balancing act to add the right amount of levels to please most of the people without making the top seem impossible to the lower level players.

Looking at my neighbors, I had 17 or 18 that were at level 60 prior to the upgrade. Now 7 are at 80, and one of those just barely at 80. Considering that some of my neighbors have millions of points, that's probably not bad.

There's no way they could come up with enough levels for me or for several of my neighbors, and that's ok.

Not saying it's perfect, just glad I'm not the one that has to wrestle with the decision on how high to raise the bar.

I agree with you I have over 500,000 xps so I knew I would be at level 80 before I even checked since level 60 was at 330,000 points. If you are at the top level now and play the game a lot chances are when new levels come out you will be at the new top level, that is just how is works. If you wont levels to gain when new ones come out you will have to take a break from the game. I know it can be frustrating I was at level 60 by less then 10,000 points when it came out and I was bummed because I had no where to go but on the flip side I could buy anything I wanted in the store. Also when the new land came out i was able to buy it that night and not have to wait to get to x level, so on one hand I had noting to work towards but on the other had I was able to get all the new stuff when it came out.

To all the people that have been saying that the developers have abandoned us if this is how they abandoned us I hope they do it more often.

@ The developers, I love most of the new stuff, also love that most of it is for coins and not farm cash. When I looked at the ST. Patrick's Day stuff at first I thought 6 items and 4 of them are for farm cash COME ON, but then I saw the gift box beside the items and realized that we could get them as gifts. Thank you for that. I don't mind stuff for farm cash but I don't like spending a lot of FC on holiday stuff that will only be out for a couple of weeks. The next update I would like to see more flowers (this is the second major update without new flowers), seeds, and more land.

Tyler45
Mar 04 2010, 11:49 PM
Do you know if the new levels will have titles such as Green Mogul or not?

JanMac57
Mar 04 2010, 11:54 PM
I'm a level 80!!!! Sigh
But just in time for the redesign. WAHOOO! Love you guys! Thanks devs for listening to us!

Aero 1
Mar 04 2010, 11:59 PM
Lovely to have some new items to add to our farm and some more levels.:) Thank you for the update however i must say i am very disappointed that we didnt have any new seeds or flowers again with this update I really thought that the next update would have had them. Oh well back to planting the same old boring boring seeds.:(

Oh and by the way not happy that there is stuff for st patricks day when i myself am welsh and st davids day was 1st of march and we didnt get anything. We dont even have a welsh flag that we can buy. Whats the matter dont us welsh count. tut tut

Mr. H
Mar 05 2010, 12:19 AM
Lovely to have some new items to add to our farm and some more levels.:) Thank you for the update however i must say i am very disappointed that we didnt have any new seeds or flowers again with this update I really thought that the next update would have had them. Oh well back to planting the same old boring boring seeds.:(

I kinda thought we'd see a few more seeds by now, too. Hopefully next go 'round.

lcswdonna
Mar 05 2010, 12:20 AM
Thanks so much for the new levels and new stuff. I am quite pleased with the additions. I am glad I did not work so hard to get exp points because i now have 9 new levels to work on. Way to go. And I am sorry that you are getting the baloney from some people. It doesn't matter what you do, some people are never happy. I am just glad I don't have to live there.
Happy, happy, happy!

medixgrad
Mar 05 2010, 12:23 AM
I'm on level 53 so I am happy to have more levels to look foreward too. I don't think it was fair for those at 60 to jump straight to 80 or near it. The problem I see with that is within a week some will be crying for more levels again.

I also would have liked to see more seeds.Well maybe next upgrade:)

Love the St Patrick's Day gifts but I have one nitpick with the horse shoe. Any Irishman will tell you the opening of the horse shoe should be on top so the luck doesn't run out. :)

phantomnalle
Mar 05 2010, 12:25 AM

they used to have it like that and people complained about it being too hard.........

EmilyHickman
Mar 05 2010, 12:27 AM
Very excited to see the new levels and stuff in the market! Thanks!

lights
Mar 05 2010, 12:29 AM
yayyy! thank you! thank you!! for the added levels, and the new stuff!! happiness!!! :D:D:D

Sandie Angel
Mar 05 2010, 12:30 AM
Thank you so much!! Although I have jumped to level 80 already, which I have predicted it for myself anyway. (Reason: I have been busying myself in adding on the XP points, so I have no one to complain about except myself) I love the new things you have in the gift section!!! Please keep up the good work!! I love this game!!

Sandie Angel :)

Rebelgurl
Mar 05 2010, 12:44 AM
some of you are whining about jumping from level 60 to 80 , that's your own fault , when I reach the top level I quit plowing for others and only plow or have my own farm plowed, that way when new levels arrive I still have the challenge of leveling up , I announce at the market , that I will harvest only , and I will not take plowing jobs from those who NEED to level up , so stop your whining...

gizzie67
Mar 05 2010, 12:53 AM
does everyone jump up levels?

Kazjen
Mar 05 2010, 01:53 AM
I love FarmTown. I was on Level 60 and jumped to Level 80. All the new stuff is great. Thanks guys!!!!!!!

jwrbruins
Mar 05 2010, 02:05 AM
can you have the developers put in some time to speed up farm loading, eliminate the "Not Responding", freezing up when dragging, slow loading of your second farm, freezing when going to neighbor's farms and the slowness of logging out of FarmTown/Facebook. It is not only slow to log out, it then takes 1-2 minutes before your computer has returned to normal to access another application. Yes, I have the latest of everything...and have the problems using Internet Explorer, Netscape and Mozilla. Also have to agree with many of the posts...what good does all the new **** have if you have no place to put it...you need the farming area to earn coins to buy the stuff..unless of course your intentions are for people to use real money...

Also, is there any way to block that stupid "Go to the Gift Shop" pop up hint? Pops up right over where you are working. I can go to the gift shop anytime I want......when I sign in, when I visit a neighbor and it is right there at the top of my screen all the time. Or again, is this just another way of hopefully getting people to spend real money?

joe_1912
Mar 05 2010, 02:05 AM
Apprecited the new additions to this game but can anyone tell we when we will be able to get more farms or expansions

Charo
Mar 05 2010, 02:07 AM
Wonderful! Thank you for the post, it's great to see all this new stuff!!

jwrbruins
Mar 05 2010, 02:10 AM
Where can I find the list showing the new levels and corresponding XP's? Would be nice to see where you stand and what you need to do to move up.

Judy1953
Mar 05 2010, 02:13 AM
I must agree with the annoyance of the pop up go to the gift shop thing. Does always pop up when you're working and I don't see the need for it. My avatar is very slow too - can harvest half the farm before she moves and as to getting the gifts I've been sent - she's always busy - and she's doing nothing at the time. Might have to put a fire cracker under her!! Love the game though - not a whinge - just a couple of little problems. :D

Tipka
Mar 05 2010, 02:18 AM
Thank you, I just love what you are doing, you are the best. Looking forward to decorate my farms with all new stuff.

Elainep
Mar 05 2010, 02:20 AM
While xp points are going up the bar isnt. Any ideas?

prettiest star
Mar 05 2010, 02:30 AM
just logged in to find I am at level 72....whooop....i was finding the xp's a little boring before at level 60..they didn't appear to move, anychance of now being able to buy a third farm...i have loads of spare cash and love designing my farms?

Charo
Mar 05 2010, 03:07 AM
Even though I'm already at 80, I want to express my sincere thanks for all the work you've done and for all the new stuff. Looking forward to more levels and more farms :)

Deb NZ
Mar 05 2010, 03:16 AM
I too take harvest only and do not plough I went straight to level 60 from 34 and now to 80 the xp comes from my own farm so I will keep whineing

silvia8917
Mar 05 2010, 03:25 AM
Wow I'm thrilled! Thank you so much! :)

Textmum
Mar 05 2010, 03:27 AM
Great, I had only just got to level 60, so very timely, now on level 61!

umma7
Mar 05 2010, 03:47 AM
Yeah. I went from level 60 to 80 but now can't go any further. Haven't check out the new items yet but will.

Smeghead
Mar 05 2010, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the new levels. Now, like some others I need more room to put all the new stuff. I would also love to be able to buy some of the giftable trees and animals eventually.

suefarmer
Mar 05 2010, 04:47 AM
great to have more levels - jumped to 65 so something to do. Be nice if we could have a 3rd farm though - i did enjoy doing the 2nd farm.

TassyDevil
Mar 05 2010, 04:55 AM
Great to have more levels ... IF I COULD GET INTO THE GAME. Why is it whenever there is a major update we have trouble loading it. Haven't had any problems for months now all I am getting is the dreaded green screen. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to see all this new stuff and what level I am on now.:mad:

Selmir
Mar 05 2010, 04:55 AM
One question: some of my friends were for a very long time on level 60 and as I look at their profiles now, they are still on level 60 even though they have over million points, nothing is happening with my levels either, even though I reloaded several times, what's going on? Thank you.

teresabelle48
Mar 05 2010, 05:10 AM
:)
Any body any idea how many Xp's you need to reach each level after 60

silky
Mar 05 2010, 05:27 AM
gr8!!! great new items! ty,, i am, having a problem ever since the update with the loading of my farm,, it tries then says retry 1.. 2 then i just exit out game.. is anyone else having this problem?

NOODLE
Mar 05 2010, 05:49 AM
I think it depends on what server you are on my level is now 71 but other friends are still on 60 we will all be updated in time!!!

SillyOhighOBch
Mar 05 2010, 06:09 AM
I realize you can't please everyone all the time. But...can't you at least just thank the developers for what they have done? At least for 1 day how about not whining, *****ing, and begging for more? Just ONE day be grateful? PLEASE ferpissakes!!!!

Guldfisk Hansen
Mar 05 2010, 06:23 AM
Thanks for all the new stuff, its really great :-)

Happy Day :-)

Wilde Lily
Mar 05 2010, 06:35 AM
I love the new levels and all of the new items and gifts! Well done! Thank you!!! :D:D:D

DProdrummer
Mar 05 2010, 06:45 AM
Great up grade....but a lot of people have jumped right up to 80. Thats really not cool , now they have to wait again for upgrade. Oh wellthey can have fun decorating their Farms I guess.. "Down South"

msdee39
Mar 05 2010, 07:28 AM
:mad: I find this to be unfair, unless you are planning on upgrading everybody. I am currently on level 59, and have worked very hard to get here. I was hoping to reach level 60 today to get to the top level. Are you telling me now that I have to reaach level 80? If this is the case, I will stop playing Farm Town and move on to Farmville!!! It should be fair for everybody!!!

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 05 2010, 07:31 AM
thanks dev's great job as usual... i appreciate you hard work as allways.... you cant please everyone but, i wanted to let you know your work does not go unappreciated thank you thank you i love it

elkegirl
Mar 05 2010, 07:33 AM
My Farmtown farm on Facebook IS GONE!!! I can't access it at all since yesterday!

PLEASE - I had close to $7million coins AND some Farm cash WHICH I PURCHASED!!! And I had TWO farms that I spent a LOT of time creating!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've done everything I can think of and nothing has worked - PLEASE RESTORE MY FARM!!

Thank you.

toonsarah
Mar 05 2010, 07:36 AM
:mad: I find this to be unfair, unless you are planning on upgrading everybody. I am currently on level 59, and have worked very hard to get here. I was hoping to reach level 60 today to get to the top level. Are you telling me now that I have to reaach level 80? If this is the case, I will stop playing Farm Town and move on to Farmville!!! It should be fair for everybody!!!

I'm in the same position and was looking forward to celebrating reaching the top level, but I don't see how it's unfair exactly. I actually think the upgrade is great! I was starting to wonder what I would do once I'd reached 60 and had redone my 2nd farm - now I know I'll have something more to aim for :)

The only problem is, I was planning a design that wouldn't leave much farming space, so I may have to think again if I want to keep earning. Unless I could have a third farm as a money spinner??? Please????

msdee39
Mar 05 2010, 07:44 AM
:mad:( The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)

Mare Contrare
Mar 05 2010, 07:46 AM
I'm very pleased with the new release. Thanks!

elisestobbe
Mar 05 2010, 07:47 AM
Thank you developers! I have a resort with carnival rides and playground, so these new decorations really helped me. I jumped from 60 to 64, that seems fair to me!

toonsarah
Mar 05 2010, 07:57 AM
:mad:( The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)

But presumably those people have *already* done the work, to have amassed enough xp to jump like that? You and I have to put the slog in now, but at least we can see what we're aiming for, whereas they did it all for the love of the game, or just in hope that they would be rewarded eventually. I think it's great that they have been :)

pg tips
Mar 05 2010, 08:01 AM
level' => 61 , 'xp' => 343000 , 'title' => 'Landscaper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Trampolines and Small Motorcycles from the store.');

'level' => 62 , 'xp' => 353000 , 'title' => 'Super Rancher','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flower bed with Roses and Fruit Stands from the store.');

'level' => 63 , 'xp' => 364000 , 'title' => 'Adroit Gardner','rewards' => 'You can now buy Solar Panels from the store.');

'level' => 64 , 'xp' => 375000 , 'title' => 'Keen Groundskeeper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Pink and Blue Picnics and Huts from the store.');

'level' => 65 , 'xp' => 386000 , 'title' => 'Nursery Manager','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Tires from the store.');

'level' => 66 , 'xp' => 395000 , 'title' => 'Hyper Harvester','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tool Shelves and Workshops from the store.');

'level' => 67 , 'xp' => 404000 , 'title' => 'Astute Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tires and Ice Cream Carts from the store.');

'level' => 68 , 'xp' => 413000 , 'title' => 'Seed Master','rewards' => 'You can now buy Blue Tractors and Playground Cones from the store.');

'level' => 69 , 'xp' => 423000 , 'title' => 'Ultra Cultivator','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Dusters from the store.');

'level' => 70 , 'xp' => 433000 , 'title' => 'Great Horticulturist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Brown Barns from the store.');

'level' => 71 , 'xp' => 443000 , 'title' => 'Dexterous Tiller','rewards' => 'You can now buy Inflatable Trampolines and Tree Swings from the store.');

'level' => 72 , 'xp' => 454000 , 'title' => 'Resourceful Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Outdoor Tables and Green Round Barns from the store.');

'level' => 73 , 'xp' => 465000 , 'title' => 'Brilliant Caretaker','rewards' => 'You can now buy Cotton Candy Carts and Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 74 , 'xp' => 476000 , 'title' => 'Seeds Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Big Wood Piles and Farm Houses from the store.');

'level' => 75 , 'xp' => 485000 , 'title' => 'Country Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Trunk with Axes and Hotdog Carts from the store.');

'level' => 76 , 'xp' => 494000 , 'title' => 'Homesteader','rewards' => 'You can now buy Popcorn Carts and Big Playgrounds from the store.');

'level' => 77 , 'xp' => 503000 , 'title' => 'Agronomist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Duster Helicopters from the store.');

'level' => 78 , 'xp' => 513000 , 'title' => 'Super Seeder','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Big Square Swimming Pools from the store.');

'level' => 79 , 'xp' => 523000 , 'title' => 'Uber Producer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flatbed Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 80 , 'xp' => 533000 , 'title' => 'Agricultural Genius','rewards' => 'You can now buy Modern Mansions from the store.');

Mr. H
Mar 05 2010, 08:05 AM

I don't believe you are correct. The same things that were available at level 60 are still available at level 60.

MORE, items are now available for those beyond level 60 through level 80. Nothing has been taken away, only more added.

That was the case last time more levels were added and I can't see where anything has changed.

It is true that people with enough experience points jumped straight to level 80 without doing any additional work but that's only because they've already done the work and earned the points.

Sandie Angel
Mar 05 2010, 08:13 AM
I'm so excited!!!!! Everything is so gooood!!!! And there are so many new things this time it is truly AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! Thank you Raul!!!!

Sandie Angel :)

amyp442000@yahoo.com
Mar 05 2010, 08:34 AM
well u r going to have to raise the xps to above 80 for the ones that worked thier butt off

scarletttruered
Mar 05 2010, 08:35 AM
How do you jump from level 60 to level 80??? They just added new levels.

hhunting
Mar 05 2010, 08:38 AM
How do you jump from level 60 to level 80??? They just added new levels.

Those who continued to farm after level 60 kept getting more XP -- but they weren't leveling up. Once new levels were added their XP showed in levels -- if you'd gotten enough XP for level 80 that's where you were placed. I'm at level 63 because I have enough XP for 63 but not for 80.

LoreneC
Mar 05 2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the new levels and buildings. I am very happy with this game.

I have plenty of space on my farm to add the new items because you gave us extra storage!
:)

essexboy
Mar 05 2010, 08:51 AM
hands down ta ya devs...... the new items and new levels are amazing(great graphics).
im now level 67 and climbing.
we do need a st patrick day building to go with the st patrick's day suff,otherwise what can I do with a green hat,horse shoe,etc on my farm.I was also hoping for more items to choose from in the st patrick day tab.
now we have cotton candy stand,hotdog stand,pop corn stand and afew new vehicles,can we get some roads and afew shops to incorporate the new item.

dislike:
workshop-glorified stables
hut-also a glorified xmas item
log cabin-looks like a prisoner of war camp.lol:p
anyway all the other item look very good indeed.great work and I hope to see another big upgrade and not to soon either;)

damichcoop
Mar 05 2010, 08:52 AM
level' => 61 , 'xp' => 343000 , 'title' => 'Landscaper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Trampolines and Small Motorcycles from the store.');

'level' => 62 , 'xp' => 353000 , 'title' => 'Super Rancher','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flower bed with Roses and Fruit Stands from the store.');

'level' => 63 , 'xp' => 364000 , 'title' => 'Adroit Gardner','rewards' => 'You can now buy Solar Panels from the store.');

'level' => 64 , 'xp' => 375000 , 'title' => 'Keen Groundskeeper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Pink and Blue Picnics and Huts from the store.');

'level' => 65 , 'xp' => 386000 , 'title' => 'Nursery Manager','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Tires from the store.');

'level' => 66 , 'xp' => 395000 , 'title' => 'Hyper Harvester','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tool Shelves and Workshops from the store.');

'level' => 67 , 'xp' => 404000 , 'title' => 'Astute Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tires and Ice Cream Carts from the store.');

'level' => 68 , 'xp' => 413000 , 'title' => 'Seed Master','rewards' => 'You can now buy Blue Tractors and Playground Cones from the store.');

'level' => 69 , 'xp' => 423000 , 'title' => 'Ultra Cultivator','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Dusters from the store.');

'level' => 70 , 'xp' => 433000 , 'title' => 'Great Horticulturist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Brown Barns from the store.');

'level' => 71 , 'xp' => 443000 , 'title' => 'Dexterous Tiller','rewards' => 'You can now buy Inflatable Trampolines and Tree Swings from the store.');

'level' => 72 , 'xp' => 454000 , 'title' => 'Resourceful Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Outdoor Tables and Green Round Barns from the store.');

'level' => 73 , 'xp' => 465000 , 'title' => 'Brilliant Caretaker','rewards' => 'You can now buy Cotton Candy Carts and Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 74 , 'xp' => 476000 , 'title' => 'Seeds Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Big Wood Piles and Farm Houses from the store.');

'level' => 75 , 'xp' => 485000 , 'title' => 'Country Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Trunk with Axes and Hotdog Carts from the store.');

'level' => 76 , 'xp' => 494000 , 'title' => 'Homesteader','rewards' => 'You can now buy Popcorn Carts and Big Playgrounds from the store.');

'level' => 77 , 'xp' => 503000 , 'title' => 'Agronomist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Duster Helicopters from the store.');

'level' => 78 , 'xp' => 513000 , 'title' => 'Super Seeder','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Big Square Swimming Pools from the store.');

'level' => 79 , 'xp' => 523000 , 'title' => 'Uber Producer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flatbed Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 80 , 'xp' => 533000 , 'title' => 'Agricultural Genius','rewards' => 'You can now buy Modern Mansions from the store.');

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
I need this information to complete the data sheet for farm town. You're the best.

damichcoop
Mar 05 2010, 09:03 AM
I also need to know what level the following trees unlock for buying:
Oak
Chestnut
Chokecherry
Cranberry

Also, the self harvest to storage amount for:
Cocoa Tree
Walnut Tree
Olive Tree.

Shaldimar
Mar 05 2010, 09:13 AM
WOO -HOOO.....Great job devs. Thank you so much. I sure hate that there are still complaints from some people no matter what you guys do. The rest of us appreciate your efforts more than you will ever know. Thank you thank you a thousand times!

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 05 2010, 09:16 AM
I don't believe you are correct. The same things that were available at level 60 are still available at level 60.

MORE, items are now available for those beyond level 60 through level 80. Nothing has been taken away, only more added.

That was the case last time more levels were added and I can't see where anything has changed.

It is true that people with enough experience points jumped straight to level 80 without doing any additional work but that's only because they've already done the work and earned the points.

your right i just went and looked and everything to buy at 60 is still the same... im still at 55 and have noticed no change so figuring all changes are passed level 60..

even with the last upgrade were the mansion level was changed it was still the same amount of exp. points to buy it so it would have been exactly like hitting the old level 34 to get it as far as exp points go and thats all that mattered. allot of people over looked that and just figured since the level changed it all changed but exp was the same.. and it seems with the upgrade the exp amount to make it to 60 is the same as is was prior...

if im wrong sorry may a mod correct me so i can have the correct information but i thing im right after looking threw the store and stuff

FarmLovinFool
Mar 05 2010, 09:16 AM
I stayed at the same level and got no farm cash *pout*
Thanks for the upgrades though and more levels. When is there going to be new seeds/crops?

lisabo
Mar 05 2010, 09:17 AM
Thanks for all the new items and levels. Only two things I am disappointed about...we need more land now! I am a collector of items and I have no way of being able to display them all with the little bit of land we have now! Also the St. Patrick's Day items are awesome...but 4 of the 6 have to be purchased with farm cash. The seasonal items shouldn't be cash purchases. I liked how before when farm cash came out that you had to almost identical items, that one was farm coins and one cash...like different colors and such. That way people can enjoy all things without having to pay real money to play!

I am glad to have more things to look forward too! Thanks guys!

free1indeed
Mar 05 2010, 09:29 AM
Have to say this, when you continue playing after reaching the top level, and accumulating xp's it takes the fun out of the game when you are moved up to the next top level, no challenge there! I will keep farming because I love it but I moved 11 levels this time and from 34 to 57 the first time.

Me too. It takes a lot of fun out of the game when you jump that many levels at once. You don't get to experience the stuff like in the beginning.:(:(

lulu836
Mar 05 2010, 09:33 AM
Do you know if the new levels will have titles such as Green Mogul or not?

I'm at 80 but have no title.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 05 2010, 09:37 AM
Thanks for all the new items and levels. Only two things I am disappointed about...we need more land now! I am a collector of items and I have no way of being able to display them all with the little bit of land we have now! Also the St. Patrick's Day items are awesome...but 4 of the 6 have to be purchased with farm cash. The seasonal items shouldn't be cash purchases. I liked how before when farm cash came out that you had to almost identical items, that one was farm coins and one cash...like different colors and such. That way people can enjoy all things without having to pay real money to play!

I am glad to have more things to look forward too! Thanks guys!

click on the gift box next to them and friends can send them to you FREE i got 2 of the items i wanted by doing this

tnsbyrd
Mar 05 2010, 09:40 AM
Ever since this update, I cannot harvest or plant more than one plot at a time. This is very frustrating! The worst part, is if i'm using the red harvester, it only harvests one square at a time, but it still charges me for gas!!!!

Can you tell me why this is doing this?

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 05 2010, 09:45 AM
Ever since this update, I cannot harvest or plant more than one plot at a time. This is very frustrating! The worst part, is if i'm using the red harvester, it only harvests one square at a time, but it still charges me for gas!!!!

go into you settings the wrench in the top right corner of the farm screen and if you fields are planted without spaces make sure you have remove spaces checked... if your farm has spaces in it make sure its unchecked.. this resets itself sometimes and results in being unable to use items correctly simple fix

msdee39
Mar 05 2010, 09:49 AM
To all of you who responded to my compliant regarding not everyone being upgraded. I know the people that were on level 60 deserved to be upgraded, since, as you stated, they have done the work, but so have I. I also understand the the same things that were there on level 60 are still there for people to buy. My complain is that I was only one level behind (59), and instead of being upgraded a little closer to level 80, I was not upgraded at all. Afterall, like I said before, I have worked just as hard to get to a higher level!!! I also should have the right to be closer to level 80 to be able to buy the new things that were added. :mad:(

candlelight
Mar 05 2010, 09:51 AM
My Farmtown farm on Facebook IS GONE!!! I can't access it at all since yesterday!

PLEASE - I had close to $7million coins AND some Farm cash WHICH I PURCHASED!!! And I had TWO farms that I spent a LOT of time creating!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've done everything I can think of and nothing has worked - PLEASE RESTORE MY FARM!!

Thank you.

Hello elkegirl.

It sounds like the new Facebook format gremlin has blocked the application. This is easily fixed.

Click on the Account tab in the top right hand corner of the Facebook home page. Click on Privacy settings. Click on Applications and Websites. Click on Edit blocked applications. Click on Remove beside FarmTown.

This should restore the game.

LoreneC
Mar 05 2010, 09:51 AM
To all of you who responded to my compliant regarding not everyone being upgraded. I know the people that were on level 60 deserved to be upgraded, since, as you stated, they have done the work, but so have I. I also understand the the same things that were there on level 60 are still there for people to buy. My complain is that I was only one level behind (59), and instead of being upgraded a little closer to level 80, I was not upgraded at all. Afterall, like I said before, I have worked just as hard to get to a higher level!!! I also should have the right to be closer to level 80 to be able to buy the new things that were added. :mad:(

Are you saying they should have given you extra xps? or they should have further reduced the XPs between levels?

Just trying to understand what your point is.

lisabo
Mar 05 2010, 09:53 AM
click on the gift box next to them and friends can send them to you FREE i got 2 of the items i wanted by doing this

thanks so much! didn't realize this! i am excited now!

lulu836
Mar 05 2010, 10:00 AM

There must be thousands of posts about this. Does not anyone know how to use the SEARCH function?

LOISLOVELY
Mar 05 2010, 10:09 AM
tHANK YOU FOR THE NEW LEVELS AND ITEMS FOR THE FARM.

Katy
Mar 05 2010, 10:11 AM
First of all, a HUGE Thank You to all the devs. You worked hard on this new release, and it shows. I will say, however, that overall I'm really disappointed with it. I was level 60, now I'm level 66. No problem there. I have a long ways to go to the end of the game again. I like the new trees and decorations. I'm fine with how much land I have -- two fully-maxed farms -- think it's perfect, just the right amount. The reason why I'm so bummed about it is that THERE ARE NO NEW SEEDS. I've been playing this game for over a year now and we've only gotten new seeds TWICE maybe three times. I would've been happy with even just four new seasonal or limited edition varieties to keep the game fresh instead of all the new levels and everything else. (And for the record, nobody likes the appearance of either the sugarcane or the beets and they also passionately HATE harvesting them because they're really hard to harvest!) We desperately need more 4 day crops (only have 3 choices there) and some more 1 and 2 day ones are also much needed. I think we have enough of the crops that take less than 24 hours to mature. You can really burn yourself out doing those. ;) (Most of us long-term, consistent players have learned this the hard way and rarely plant anything that takes less than 24 hours to mature.) I don't think that the new seeds need to have a better profit margin than the current ones -- We just need something new.

Please give us new crops that we can use in our designs. My FT friends and I have created some great quilt-inspired crop designs to amuse ourselves after level 60, but we've all been wishing that we had a broader palette of complimentary colors to work with. It gets boring after awhile when your creativity is so stifled even if you're only planting and harvesting two or three times a week instead of daily.

The game's strengths are it's social and CREATIVE aspects. I don't think that this new release gave us much new to work with creatively, and that's really what you need to keep the higher level players continuing on from one new release to the next. Some new flowers would've been awfully nice too -- we haven't had any of those since last summer maybe? It's been so long that I don't even remember when we got the second wave of new flowers. Adding seasonal items periodically is nice, but we need new "tools" to play around with too.

Sorry this is so long, and thanks for reading. :)

becca_4uk
Mar 05 2010, 10:16 AM
Thank you for more levels

shorna
Mar 05 2010, 10:19 AM
My husband could not find his farm until he accepted a gift and then it was accessible again.

damichcoop
Mar 05 2010, 10:26 AM
TO: msdee39
The following are all of your post...

“I find this to be unfair, unless you are planning on upgrading everybody. I am currently on level 59, and have worked very hard to get here. I was hoping to reach level 60 today to get to the top level. Are you telling me now that I have to reaach level 80? If this is the case, I will stop playing Farm Town and move on to Farmville!!! It should be fair for everybody!!!”

“The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)”

“To all of you who responded to my compliant regarding not everyone being upgraded. I know the people that were on level 60 deserved to be upgraded, since, as you stated, they have done the work, but so have I. I also understand the the same things that were there on level 60 are still there for people to buy. My complain is that I was only one level behind (59), and instead of being upgraded a little closer to level 80, I was not upgraded at all. Afterall, like I said before, I have worked just as hard to get to a higher level!!! I also should have the right to be closer to level 80 to be able to buy the new things that were added.”

NOW MY REPLY>>>>>>

The upgrade was fair, it was across the board. I worked for all of my experience points. When I reached level 60, I didn't stop farming; I kept it up; in anticipation that they would introduce new levels, and new items. The things that you were able to buy when you got to level 60 didn't change; they just introduced new items for levels 61-80 to work for and to buy. Also, not all the new items were unlocked unless you jumped to level 80. There are new things that are still locked for people between level 61 and 80 that they have to work for.

How is it fair for them to upgrade you to level “whatever” because you were almost to level 60? Then someone who is at level 25, or 36 or 58 should get upgraded too, WITHOUT doing the work, is that fair? NO, because they didn’t put the time in.

So just keep farming, and you’ll make it soon. I’m glad they introduced the new levels, and am looking forward to more, so I have something to work too. And I did jump from level 60 up to 80 because I worked and put in the time earning the points. I’m looking forward to the day when they do an upgrade and I have levels to work towards.

farmernina
Mar 05 2010, 10:36 AM
Thank you for all your hard work developers! This is great - and it's so sad that no matter what you come up with there will always be those who complain. I was excited to be nearing level 60 (now on 57) but now that you have elevated it to 80 - what the heck I will just keep farming and enjoying myself and the friends I have made via the game. I don't think all of average farmers realize what it takes to create this game and all of it's little nuances. Thanks for providing us with so many hours of fun !

muggs@bayland.net
Mar 05 2010, 10:37 AM
will we be able to expand more with 80 or are we done

damichcoop
Mar 05 2010, 10:43 AM
One question: some of my friends were for a very long time on level 60 and as I look at their profiles now, they are still on level 60 even though they have over million points, nothing is happening with my levels either, even though I reloaded several times, what's going on? Thank you.

For you friends, they won't jump up the level until they log into farm town. As far as yours goes, it might just take some time.

Icey Farmer
Mar 05 2010, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the new levels. It seems some people are upset that they jumped ahead from 60 to whatever. I counted on doing so. I even plowed other peoples farms on nights i was bored to build up extra xp expecting it to pay off in the long run and it did. For those who are upset, myaybe you should just work on decorating and such instead so much farming. Im really happy that our efforts pay off even when max levels are achieved.

earlgray
Mar 05 2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the new release. I am not as excited about this as I have been about some of the others, but that is OK and to be expected. However I am unhappy that you took the dogwood out of the gifts and made it available only at level 76. Taking away something that was previously more widely available and making it accessible only to those near the very top seems a bit cruel.

lisa byrd
Mar 05 2010, 11:30 AM
ty for rasing the levels now can u make it to where we have 3 farms lol i love my farm town and all the new items its a great game and a new way to meet ppl all over the world iam so addicted to this game i love u for making it now plz make it so we can have more farms and we need to be able to get more fuel more then once a day to maybe like every 8 or 12 hrs would be great ty again so very much for the fun i have every day

Franklyn
Mar 05 2010, 12:14 PM
It just goes to show that you will never be able to please everyone.
For months now its been 'we want more levels' so now that the levels are here is everyone happy? No yet more nit-picking!

I would love to see some of the moaners returning to a store with their completed computer game, listened to CD, watched DVD and read book and demand more because they have got to the end!

Come on folks give the developers a break they have listened and given and listened and given over and over again. All for a FREE game!

Oh and just in case you hadn't worked it out I love the new release.

THANK YOU!

Westcoastgirl
Mar 05 2010, 12:39 PM
hi there,

we just released a new version of farmtown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

We also launched the saint patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--raul

***thank you!!!***

lbanta
Mar 05 2010, 12:57 PM
:mad The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)

Some of these people do not understand how this works. I just got to level 60 this week. I stopped plowing because I thought I had reached the top and didn't need the xp points. So today I have achieved level 61 due to the upgrade. Now there are some players here that have been on level 60 for months. They continued to accumulate experience points. Just because you were level 60 and they were level 60 doesn't mean you were equal. They did work for those higher levels, everyone of them for months. The experience points really told your true level. so when they raised the ceiling each person fell to true level according to the points earned. Some are at the new ceiling, because the 80 level is still below what they have currently achieved. I had hoped for some time to relax and enjoy level 60 but they raised the ceiling just in time for me to continue reaching for it.

Farmerette Jacki
Mar 05 2010, 01:33 PM
This is great! Thank you!

I jumped to level 67 and appreciate the new farm cash and all the goodies in the store.

My wish for the next upgrade are more animals to buy OR a way to move them between farms. All the friends I started playing with (all my neighbours) have left and I have no one to gift me animals. I would really love to be able have horses, cows, goats, etc. on my second farm.

But for the time being, this is great!

*Farmer Brad*
Mar 05 2010, 01:40 PM
I am only on level 29 but love seeing the new items/levels - I can't wait to see farms with those items in them!! :)

skyrange
Mar 05 2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the levels .... Guess I need to learn to plow again to work my way up ! But - I still wish I could move animals from one farm to another... Not complaining, tho - love the game.

iots028
Mar 05 2010, 02:08 PM
Thank you, this is great. And thanks for creating nice items that don't cost real money. There are a lot of people that just won't spend money on these games. I've already quit playing a couple because everything good cost money. I think this is a good business decision.

jdrangers
Mar 05 2010, 02:09 PM
Kewl.........my level didn't advance but that's ok, I'm just a few thousand from 60. love the new stuff..........one more expansion and both farms are at max size so won't be upset if you can let us expand more or get more farms, he he

DARLENEW
Mar 05 2010, 02:58 PM
it just goes to show that you will never be able to please everyone.
For months now its been 'we want more levels' so now that the levels are here is everyone happy? No yet more nit-picking!

I would love to see some of the moaners returning to a store with their completed computer game, listened to cd, watched dvd and read book and demand more because they have got to the end!

Come on folks give the developers a break they have listened and given and listened and given over and over again. All for a free game!

Oh and just in case you hadn't worked it out i love the new release.

Thank you!
amen to that...my sentiments exactly,,,why some of these people cannot show appreciation, and instead complain when they get exactly what they asked for, but then that's not good enough is beyond me.....be thankful for what you have and a "thank you" once in a while would be wonderful...c'mon, people!!!

Macshelly
Mar 05 2010, 03:17 PM
Love Love Love the new stuff, I am only currently on level 60 so now I have more stuff to work for! Thank you so much!

JAS0643
Mar 05 2010, 03:30 PM

The levels in the neighbors pictures will take a day or two to be fixed and say the right level.

The developers add more levels because people asked for more levels to be added to the game. I know last time they added levels they changed the level some people where at but that was because they changed the required xps needed to get to that level making it easier to get to levels 27 through 34. This time they didn't do that they just added more levels so people have more to work for. If and when they add levels again (which people will start asking for next week) it will be added to the end of these levels now. So the game will continue to grow and not end.

McLel
Mar 05 2010, 03:43 PM
Thank you very much devs for all your work! Disappointing to see people complaining, but that's life I suppose. Really appreciate all that you do :)

DawnD13
Mar 05 2010, 03:52 PM
I've been having trouble getting past the Loading page since this new "upgrade" was made. I put that in quotes since I was not upgraded in any way...still the same level...same farm cash...and now I can't even get the game to load. Thanks for nothing, Farm Town!

SunnyD
Mar 05 2010, 03:58 PM

I would love to see some of the moaners returning to a store with their completed computer game, listened to CD, watched DVD and read book and demand more because they have got to the end!

Come on folks give the developers a break they have listened and given and listened and given over and over again. All for a FREE game!

THANK YOU!

Hey can we put this post in blinking lights?? Love it!!!

You are so right on with this........... Hush already...... good grief.... We got more land we got more levels we got more toys wow and what do you know it is free!!!! NO oops the ST Pat's stuff asks for farm cash oops my bad .... but wait a minute you can request them to be sent to you free as gifts OMG what a rip off.....

donnasirisheyes
Mar 05 2010, 04:24 PM
:)Thank you, Thank you...for making more levels! I love FT and was so sad when I reached my last level before the changes you guys made yesterday! I jumped from 60 to 70 :) !

Donna

farmerlindalou
Mar 05 2010, 04:48 PM
Sorry...just not excited about the new "stuff" I quit playing a few months ago and went to Farmville. Their crops are sooo much more colorful and they have so much to pick from. I love the social interaction on Farmtown but I am sick of the same old crops...put some effort into adding interesting and colorful crops and maybe I'll come back. I was excited when a friend sent me a tree as a gift and I realized it was something different. I logged on right away...but much to my disappointment it's just more stuff. :(

pg tips
Mar 05 2010, 04:58 PM
Sorry...just not excited about the new "stuff" I quit playing a few months ago and went to Farmville. Their crops are sooo much more colorful and they have so much to pick from. I love the social interaction on Farmtown but I am sick of the same old crops...put some effort into adding interesting and colorful crops and maybe I'll come back. I was excited when a friend sent me a tree as a gift and I realized it was something different. I logged on right away...but much to my disappointment it's just more stuff. :(

so what exactly do you want new just new crops for you to plant over and over again or just them to be a different colour

Kirsty D
Mar 05 2010, 05:24 PM
I don't understand why my farm won't load. :( It's deffinately not blocked, I've checked. I've even restarted my computer. It just says farm town loading 69% and doesn't move. I tried blocking the application and then unblocking it and still.. nothing. What's happend?

Rose W
Mar 05 2010, 05:27 PM
I see people requesting specific gifts and the givers can do so with a minimum of mouse clicks as request is linked to the game. I would like to know how to make such a request. The only thing that I have been able to do it with is fuel and that involves already having received some.

RondaRoo
Mar 05 2010, 05:36 PM
Love the new gifts and store items, but if there any chance more farms will be added? I've got two, but out of space on both!!!!

hope7
Mar 05 2010, 05:52 PM
I love the new levels and new items
When do u think we might get to upgrade our farms or have a 3rd farm?

mzbmwdream
Mar 05 2010, 05:55 PM
I do not get it why would you jump from level 60 to 80? I was at level 48 and am still at level 48.

No closer to getting any new cool stuff :(

farmerlindalou
Mar 05 2010, 06:34 PM
I don't understand your question...Don't you and everyone else plant the same crops over and over again? I am just asking for more variety instead of more things...I don't think that's an odd request...sorry you think it was

lulu836
Mar 05 2010, 06:37 PM
I do not get it why would you jump from level 60 to 80? I was at level 48 and am still at level 48.

No closer to getting any new cool stuff :(

Because after reaching 60 we continued to play for coin and xp. Playing the game passes the time for me. I was upgraded to level 80 with plenty of xp to spare and I will continue to play.

Mr. H
Mar 05 2010, 06:44 PM

Perhaps the misconception is that you think others were upgraded and you weren't.

That is not the case. They have simply added more levels and correspondingly more stuff. No one was upgraded. If you had enough experience points then you had already earned those levels before they were released. You don't have to do any additional work because you've already done it.

I "jumped" to level 80, not because anyone showed favoritism but because I've got a lot of exprience points. Millions. In fact, I've got 3.1 million experience points. Should I have not gotten to level 80 when it only takes 533,000 xps to get there?

You say you were just a bit behind all the level 60s that are now 80 but you probably have around 300,000 points and are over 200,000 points behind.

Everything that was available to you when you hit 60 will still be available and now you have a reason to keep playing and earn more points for more levels and unlock even more things.

rlburnett1
Mar 05 2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the new levels. I am totaly adictted

Momthebomb191
Mar 05 2010, 07:30 PM
Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl55
Mar 05 2010, 07:39 PM
so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51, :(

This game is the best but I am so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51. :(

jlhahn
Mar 05 2010, 07:46 PM
I can't get land to unlock on second farm and I am level 70, what's up?

essexboy
Mar 05 2010, 08:07 PM

THANK YOU!
without the moaners you would be still seeding potatos.
yes if I dont like the film I will take it back.
I am a slashkey customer,so any feedback is a possessive for em.(read Posts about slashkey)and you will find they have made millions.its a business at the end of the day,I dont mind that.
free game-all game are free on social sites.
you logic is false.

jlhahn
Mar 05 2010, 08:53 PM
I just got an obnoxious email with an answer to this question.
I have never complained, never asked for anything, and acutally just "farm".
I am not complaining about the developers, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong at level 71 having all the land locked.

Have a good night.

Janis L. Hahn

Mr. H
Mar 05 2010, 09:02 PM
This game is the best but I am so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51. :(

Really, no one is "jumping" levels.

Everyone that is now level 80 earned it. They just earned the points in advance.

Mr. H
Mar 05 2010, 09:04 PM
without the moaners you would be still seeding potatos.
yes if I dont like the film I will take it back.
I am a slashkey customer,so any feedback is a possessive for em.(read Posts about slashkey)and you will find they have made millions.its a business at the end of the day,I dont mind that.
free game-all game are free on social sites.
you logic is false.

I couldn't agree more.

This "free" game is all about business for slashkey.

They need, want and have asked for the input from us, the customers.

JAS0643
Mar 05 2010, 10:19 PM
so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51, :(

New levels where added to the end of the existing levels the only people that moved up in levels where the ones that where at level 60 to start with. Since you had not gotten to level 60 your level was not changed but now you have 29 more levels to go instead of just 9.

WarnerSister
Mar 05 2010, 11:06 PM
Hi there,
Wow, the long-awaited-for new levels! I thought I had already "retired," but now I am excited to start "working" again. Just one problem though: the announcement said I am supposed to get 1 farm cash for every level I have achieved. I am at level 66 now, but I have only been awarded 37 farm cash instead of 66. Is this a new glitch? Is there a way to fix this? I look forward to being able to buy more things with the new farm cash!! Thank you very much in advance.

WarnerSister

JAS0643
Mar 05 2010, 11:38 PM
Hi there,
Wow, the long-awaited-for new levels! I thought I had already "retired," but now I am excited to start "working" again. Just one problem though: the announcement said I am supposed to get 1 farm cash for every level I have achieved. I am at level 66 now, but I have only been awarded 37 farm cash instead of 66. Is this a new glitch? Is there a way to fix this? I look forward to being able to buy more things with the new farm cash!! Thank you very much in advance.

WarnerSister

You only get 1fc for every lever you moved up when the new levels came out so if you are now at level 66 you should have gotten 6fc added to the fc you already had, not 66fc. You got the other 60 fc when you reached the other 60 levels. If this doesn't explain it please put a manual link to your farm in a post and someone can look into it for you. There is a how to link in my sig.

justmecookin
Mar 06 2010, 12:02 AM
People arent reading the posts...they seem to be repeating they havent moved up levels...the ones that moved up were levels 60 plus because they kept playing after they reached level 60...I went to level 69 due to exp...The developers have done a fantasic job with the new update...

Statements I am reading...if you dont do such and such I will go to Farmville...um and we are how old?...lol..lol...let me hold the door for you ..oh and by the way make sure you have your wallet with many credit cards...Farmville has items just the bare ones the rest you buy...also you only get them weekly then they are gone...anything good costs FC...nor do you work other farms to harvest and plow to earn money other than to feed their chickens...

Yes Slashkey is a business and like all businesses in order to continue they must profit...the items they offer for purchase is nothing compared to other games on Facebook...

Another statement...I waited forever for levels...we just had a level update a few months back...you should of been at level 34 like I was for months...I have played FT just about since they started...think FT needs to put it back for a day so all can experience the harvesting and plowing methods we all went through back then...then you would love the new features they have added over the months...

FT is a super game which I just love and enjoy playing...its also free other then the things you elect to purchase which by the way I do...The developers have done a fantasic job adding all the new seeds and trees over the months...Raul thank you for a super game

damichcoop
Mar 06 2010, 12:41 AM
I just got an obnoxious email with an answer to this question.
I have never complained, never asked for anything, and acutally just "farm".
I am not complaining about the developers, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong at level 71 having all the land locked.

Have a good night.

Janis L. Hahn

On behalf of the nice people on farm town, I apologize for whomever sent you that obnoxious email. There was no call for it. I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong, it's just a glitch in the game right now. Just make sure your farm is linked and they will be able to help you get it resolved. Don't think everyone out there is like that one person. 99.9% of us are great people. Remember this is Farm Town where we are "building communities and harvesting friendships."

damichcoop
Mar 06 2010, 12:43 AM
I see people requesting specific gifts and the givers can do so with a minimum of mouse clicks as request is linked to the game. I would like to know how to make such a request. The only thing that I have been able to do it with is fuel and that involves already having received some.

While the gift is still in your "gift box", click on the "more" button, and it will allow you to post a request on your wall for your friends to send that to you.

damichcoop
Mar 06 2010, 12:49 AM

Don't be sad....you'll get there. Just keep farming and getting hired out by your farmer friends and in the market place. Buy the second farm and upgrade it. Once you buy the second farm, don't worry about redoing things and moving stuff around....plant that whole farm for a while, make it work for you. Just plow the whole thing and plant it. Hire someone to harvest the crop (you make the most money that way) then hire that person or someone else to plow it....you'll be surprised at how fast you'll level up, if you do that for a while. Also, if you can do it, plant raspberries. Good luck my friend, and keep at it. You'll be a top level player soon. HUGS.

SparkyTX
Mar 06 2010, 03:14 AM
My friend went from 60 to 80, great for her. I was almost to 51 and went nowhere :confused: why? The last time we got new levels I was upgraded but not this time.

She is only that far ahead of me because she started playing a couple of months before I did. I have worked my two farms so hard to get to where I am. I have bought tons of stuff to add points, done everything I can to advance as fast a possible, but when the upgrades came this time, I got passed over. Is this the way those under 60 get rewarded for their play and participating as fast and hard as we can? I have purchased so much more, especially during the holidays, than my friend, and now, I get no reward at all? Gee thanks. I have stopped playing all of the other farm games, choosing to concentrate on just FT. I have lots of coins, and would buy more, but don't want my second farm to become so crowded that I can't use it for crops to help me level up.

Just don't understand why those of us lower than 60 got left out when it came to the leveling up. I certainly work my farm just as much as my friend, since we swap out helping each other, plant the more expensive crops and harvest and plow for her every night to get those points. But, when it comes to FT handing out extra points, I get passed over, just because I started a couple of months later than my friend? That just doesn't seem fair at all. I have advanced at a super fast pace, but would have appreciated a little help, like my friend got, in getting to some of the things I have been working so hard to get. Thanks for the new levels, but no thanks to helping me get there to buy them sooner!:mad:

twistedFT
Mar 06 2010, 03:42 AM
My friend went from 60 to 80, great for her. I was almost to 51 and went nowhere :confused: why? The last time we got new levels I was upgraded but not this time.

She is only that far ahead of me because she started playing a couple of months before I did. I have worked my two farms so hard to get to where I am. I have bought tons of stuff to add points, done everything I can to advance as fast a possible, but when the upgrades came this time, I got passed over. Is this the way those under 60 get rewarded for their play and participating as fast and hard as we can? I have purchased so much more, especially during the holidays, than my friend, and now, I get no reward at all? Gee thanks. I have stopped playing all of the other farm games, choosing to concentrate on just FT. I have lots of coins, and would buy more, but don't want my second farm to become so crowded that I can't use it for crops to help me level up.

Just don't understand why those of us lower than 60 got left out when it came to the leveling up. I certainly work my farm just as much as my friend, since we swap out helping each other, plant the more expensive crops and harvest and plow for her every night to get those points. But, when it comes to FT handing out extra points, I get passed over, just because I started a couple of months later than my friend? That just doesn't seem fair at all. I have advanced at a super fast pace, but would have appreciated a little help, like my friend got, in getting to some of the things I have been working so hard to get. Thanks for the new levels, but no thanks to helping me get there to buy them sooner!:mad:

No one got "left out" of any alleged "upgrade". Goodness! Your friend went from level 60 to 80 because she ALREADY had enough XP to get there just as you did the last time new levels were added. You didn't get bumped up any levels this time because you haven't earned enough XP to for those levels yet. If you haven't earned enough XP to get to level 52, how do you think you should be at 80 already??

The couple extra months more of farming your friend has gave her a head start at earning more XP. And even if you're trading crops she may be doing other work for other farmers that gives her more XP than you might be earning. If she has more XP than you do, it's 'cause she's worked harder or faster or more. Nothing unfair in that.

TraceyMush
Mar 06 2010, 06:53 AM
Do we have any news on what the new trees are worth? The olive, coco and walnut trees on the gift page l mean - l'm assuming we're going to be able to harvest them. But, how much will they make?
Hey Devs >> love all the new trees! On the gift page and in the store. THANKS for the awesome free game!! ;-)

BTW, if l were on level 60 with 100,000 extra XP, l would NOT like to be moved up in levels. Working up the levels is the FUN PART!!

kschilpe
Mar 06 2010, 09:03 AM
thanks for the new levels moved from the top to the top now when will we see level 100 so that I have something to work for

Perico429
Mar 06 2010, 09:13 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

Where can we find the point levels it takes to reach the new levels

SparkyTX
Mar 06 2010, 09:34 AM
No one got "left out" of any alleged "upgrade". Goodness! Your friend went from level 60 to 80 because she ALREADY had enough XP to get there just as you did the last time new levels were added. You didn't get bumped up any levels this time because you haven't earned enough XP to for those levels yet. If you haven't earned enough XP to get to level 52, how do you think you should be at 80 already??

The couple extra months more of farming your friend has gave her a head start at earning more XP. And even if you're trading crops she may be doing other work for other farmers that gives her more XP than you might be earning. If she has more XP than you do, it's 'cause she's worked harder or faster or more. Nothing unfair in that.

Wrong! First, I did not say I should have been leveled up from my 50 1/2 to 80, so you didn't read my statement carefully before forming your opinion and answer!

I asked why those of us below 60 didn't level up at all. My friend was shocked to have leveled up 20 points. The day before, she had enought points to be at 60, not 80. So, if she was leveled up that much, shouldn't those of us below 60 have had enough points to have gotten leveled up to a higher number also? Not to 80, but something? Aren't our hardearned points worth the same as someone who had 60 the day before?

Last time, everyone got leveled up, period. I just want to know why only those above 60 got it this time?

And, yes, I work my farm just as hard as she does hers, she will tell you that. In fact, last night after I wrote my post, I bought the new stone barn. I also noticed that other items I purchased over the last couple of weeks are now locked to me at my level - glad I bought them before this happened.

No, she doesn't work any farms but mine, except her own other farm that is another game. She plays a number of games and doesn't have the time to work other farms, so we help each other exclusively. Since she was already at 60, she had considered stopping the farming part, but to help me, she bought a second farm and keeps it planted so that she could help me level up faster. Until the new levels were released and the new items, she was bored and would have quit if it hadn't been for trying to help me get to 60, and we were almost there. She was very happy that I was fast approaching 60 for two reasons, one, so I could buy the manor and reach the top level, and two, so we could cut back on the farming because she was tired of the game and wanted to take a break. Now, she too, is excited again about some of the new stuff, and I don't feel like she is just playing along for my sake.

So, we both work only each others farms, she started ahead of me, but I have been gaining on her, we both have the two farms, the only difference is she joined a couple of months before I did. I just feel it is unfair to only benefit those already at 60 (and she just got there) and not those of us working just as hard to get our points. I would understand if she had amassed a large number of points above the 60 level, but she hadn't, perhaps enough to take her to 62 or 63, but 80??? And all of the others who had reached 60 also got the big level up, not just her. Some had tons of points and I can see it for them, but those who had just barely gotten to 60? They get a 20 point level up too?

I guess I just don't get it when we all leveled up some last time. I went up 7 levels, she went up 9, this time, nothing. It just seems that we should have all benefitted some from the leveling up, especially if now, things available to us a few days ago are locked to us, because they also leveled up the items and put them out of our reach. How does that work? Last week I had the points to buy something and now, it is locked? We should have at least leveled up to a point where we were still on the same level as these items we could have purchased before. That is what I don't get. Being able to purchase an item one day, because you are on the level to do that, and the very next day it is locked from you, because it increased in points and yet, you stayed at the same level as before. That just basically doesn't seem right to me - that is my complaint.

Pickle toes
Mar 06 2010, 09:45 AM
Great!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!!

justmecookin
Mar 06 2010, 09:59 AM
Here are the exp for each levels...I only have to 60...but will still post...hope this helps

Level 1 - XP 0
Getting Started

Level 2 - XP 20
Just Moved In

Level 3 - XP 50
Learning the Ropes

Level 4 - XP 100
Apprentice You can now buy Strawberry seeds from the store, and send Pear Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 5 - XP 250
Farmer You can now buy Small Houses and Carts from the store, send Puppies as gifts to your friends.

Level 6 - XP 500
Adept You can now buy Carts with Barrels and Wheat seeds from the store, send Banana Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 7 - XP 750
Promising Farmer You can now buy Waterwells and Outhouses from the store, send Pigs, Birch Trees and Roses as gifts to your friends.

Level 8 - XP 1,000
Green Thumb You can now buy Picnic Sets, Dirt Paths and Sunflower seeds from the store, send Plum Trees and Candy Baskets as gifts to your friends.

Level 9 - XP 1,500
Popular Farmer You can now buy Silos, Grills and Carnations from the store, send Cows and Dogwood Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 10 - XP 2,000
Superb Farmer You can now buy Small Harvesters, Stacked Crates and Coffee seeds from the store, send Peach Trees and Roosters as gifts to your friends.

Level 11 - XP 2,500
Talented Farmer You can now buy Windmills, Small Seeders and Raspberry seeds from the store, send Black Cats, Horses and Zinnias as gifts to your friends.

Level 12 -XP 3,000
Talk of The Town You can now buy Tables with Stools, Garden Gnomes and Marigolds from the store, send Cherry Trees and Turkeys as gifts to your friends.

Level 13 - XP 3,500
Distinguished Farmer You can now buy Tool Sheds, Lawn Mowers and Watermelon seeds from the store, send Willow Trees and Bunnies as gifts to your friends.

Level 14 XP 4,000
Specialist You can now buy Barb Wire Fences, Squash seeds and White Roses from the store, send Autumn Wagons and Mango Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 15 -XP 4,500
Inspiring Farmer You can now buy Barns and Wheelbarrows from the store, send Dolphin Hedges and Hyacinths as gifts to your friends, and purchase the 14 x 14 upgrade.

Level 16 - XP 5,000
VIP You can now buy Big Harvesters, Lady Gnomes and Cabbage seeds from the store, send Coconut Trees and Daffodil flowers as gifts to your friends.

Level 17 - XP 6,000
High Achiever You can now buy Small Ponds, Big Seeders and Cotton seeds from the store, send Donkeys and Royal Poinciana Trees as gifts to your friends, and purchase 16 x 16 upgrade.

Level 18 - XP 7,000
Master Farmer You can now buy Farm Houses, Plowing Tractors and Beet seeds from the store, send Goats and Palm Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 19 - XP 8,000
Influential Farmer You can now buy Wind Pumps, FarmTown Pumpkins and Pea seeds from the store, send Red Crocus as gifts to your friends, and purchase 18 x 18 upgrade.

Level 20 - XP 9,000
Expert Farmer You can now buy Brown Sacks, Pink Tulips and Sugarcane seeds from the store, send Poplar Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 21 - XP 10,000
Eminent Farmer You can now buy Wood Sheds, Dog Houses and Brown Dogs from the store, send Giraffe Hedges as gifts to your friends, and purchase 20 x 20 upgrade.

Level 22 - XP 11,000
Mighty Farmer You can now buy Brown Fences, Butter Churns and Onion seeds from the store, send Azalea Bushes as gifts to your friends.

Level 23 - XP 12,500
Gifted Farmer You can now buy Llamas, Campfires, Fruit Stands and Basil seeds from the store, send Black Scarecrows as gifts to your friends, and purchase 22 x 22 upgrade.

Level 24 - XP 15,000
Green Ace You can now buy Lemonade Stands, Stone Fences and Purple Hyacinths from the store and, send Holly Bushes as gifts to your friends.

Level 25 - XP 20,000
Acclaimed Farmer You can now buy Patio Tables, Pumpkin seeds and Orange Poppy flowers from the store, and purchase the 24 x 24 upgrade.

Level 26 - XP 25,000
Just Brilliant You can now buy Light Posts, Tents, Carrot seeds and Yellow Poppy flowers from the store.

Level 27 - XP 31,000
Extraordinary Farmer You can now buy Watermills, Bridges, Rivers, dairy sheds and Pepper seeds from the store.

Level 28 - XP 37,000
Virtuoso You can now buy Big Ponds and Pigsties from the store.

Level 29 - XP 44,000
Green Prodigy You can now buy Playgrounds, Geese, Pineapple seeds and Blueberry seeds from the store.

Level 30 - XP 51,000
Awe Inspiring You can now buy Little Red Wagons and Water Tanks from the store.

Level 31 – XP 58,000
Force of Nature You can now buy Trucks and White Sacks from the store.

Level 32 - XP 66,000
Green Genius You can now buy Little Wood Wagons and Gazebos from the store.

Level 33- -XP 74,000
Tycoon You can now buy Rounded Fences and Eggplant seeds from the store.

Level 34 - XP 82,000
Green Wizard You can now buy Greenhouses, Bulls and Covered Wagons from the store.

Level 35 - XP 91,000
Enchanted Farmer You can now buy Blue Hammocks and Blackberry seeds from the store.

Level 36 - XP 100,000
Green Entrepreneur You can now buy Small Treehouses and Stone Paths from the store.

Level 37 - XP 109,000
Green Conjurer You can now buy Bicycles, White Bunnies and Broccoli seeds from the store.

Level 38 - XP 119,000
Regal Farmer You can now buy Blue Autumn Wagons and Wind Generators from the store.

Level 39 - XP 129,000
Divin Green Thumb You can now buy Carousels, White Picket Fences and Sage seeds from the store.

Level 40 -XP 139,000
Cosmic Green Thumb You can now buy Water Pumps from the store.

Level 41 -XP 150,000
Absolute Farmer You can now buy Mansions and Rosemary seeds from the store.

Level 42 -XP 161,000
Celestial Green Force You can now buy Motorized Lawn Mowers and Avocado Trees from the store.

Level 43 -XP 172,000
Elite Farmer You can now buy Swings and Wooden Water Tanks from the store.

Level 44 -XP 180,000
Plowing PowerBall You can now buy Patio Sets, Chain Link Fences and Pluot Trees from the store.

Level 45 -XP 188,000
Paramount Farmer You can now buy Sandboxes, Blue Plastic Outhouses and Hay Rolls from the store.

Level 46 -XP 196,000
Green Olympian You can now buy Junk Cars, Guayaba Trees and Hay Piles from the store.

Level 47 -XP 205,000
Immortal Green Thumb You can now buy Modern Camping Tents, Bird Houses and Haystacks from the store.

Level 48 -XP 214,000
Green Sage You can now buy Motorcycles and Fig Trees from the store.

Level 49 -XP 223,000
King of Crops You can now Garden Hoses from the store.

Level 50 -XP 233,000
Green Dazzler You can now buy Hanging Clothes, Hanging Quilts and Nectarine Trees from the store.

Level 51 -XP 243,000
Green Millionaire You can now buy Big Farm Houses and Plain Benches from the store.

Level 52 -XP 253,000
Fearless Plower You can now buy Cars and Persimmon Trees from the store.

Level 53 -XP 264,000
Harvest Ninja You can now buy Trailer Homes and Blue Scarecrows from the store.

Level 54 -XP 275,000
Rogue Farmer You can now buy White Crop Dusters and Prune Trees from the store.

Level 55 -XP 286,000
Rogue Harvester You can now buy Log Cabins and Telephone Poles from the store.

Level 56 –XP 295,000
Harvest Warrior You can now buy Big Lakes and Pomegranate Trees from the store.

Level 57 -XP 304,000
Sultan Farmer You can now buy White Wooden Swings and Grain Silos from the store.

Level 58 - XP 313,000
Green Godhead You can now buy Apricot Trees and Square Water Fountains from the store.

Level 59 -XP 323,000
Zenith Farmer You can now buy Swimming Pools and Boulders from the store.

Level 60 - XP 333,000
Green Mogul You can now buy Manors and Mamey Trees from the store.

defreespirit
Mar 06 2010, 10:00 AM
YAY!!! new lvl's, new items.... I love farmtown. Now we need new flowers please.

Tyler45
Mar 06 2010, 10:15 AM
Here are the exp for each levels...I only have to 60...but will still post...hope this helps

Level 1 - XP 0
Getting Started

Level 2 - XP 20
Just Moved In

Level 3 - XP 50
Learning the Ropes

Level 4 - XP 100
Apprentice You can now buy Strawberry seeds from the store, and send Pear Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 5 - XP 250
Farmer You can now buy Small Houses and Carts from the store, send Puppies as gifts to your friends.

Level 6 - XP 500
Adept You can now buy Carts with Barrels and Wheat seeds from the store, send Banana Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 7 - XP 750
Promising Farmer You can now buy Waterwells and Outhouses from the store, send Pigs, Birch Trees and Roses as gifts to your friends.

Level 8 - XP 1,000
Green Thumb You can now buy Picnic Sets, Dirt Paths and Sunflower seeds from the store, send Plum Trees and Candy Baskets as gifts to your friends.

Level 9 - XP 1,500
Popular Farmer You can now buy Silos, Grills and Carnations from the store, send Cows and Dogwood Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 10 - XP 2,000
Superb Farmer You can now buy Small Harvesters, Stacked Crates and Coffee seeds from the store, send Peach Trees and Roosters as gifts to your friends.

Level 11 - XP 2,500
Talented Farmer You can now buy Windmills, Small Seeders and Raspberry seeds from the store, send Black Cats, Horses and Zinnias as gifts to your friends.

Level 12 -XP 3,000
Talk of The Town You can now buy Tables with Stools, Garden Gnomes and Marigolds from the store, send Cherry Trees and Turkeys as gifts to your friends.

Level 13 - XP 3,500
Distinguished Farmer You can now buy Tool Sheds, Lawn Mowers and Watermelon seeds from the store, send Willow Trees and Bunnies as gifts to your friends.

Level 14 XP 4,000
Specialist You can now buy Barb Wire Fences, Squash seeds and White Roses from the store, send Autumn Wagons and Mango Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 15 -XP 4,500
Inspiring Farmer You can now buy Barns and Wheelbarrows from the store, send Dolphin Hedges and Hyacinths as gifts to your friends, and purchase the 14 x 14 upgrade.

Level 16 - XP 5,000
VIP You can now buy Big Harvesters, Lady Gnomes and Cabbage seeds from the store, send Coconut Trees and Daffodil flowers as gifts to your friends.

Level 17 - XP 6,000
High Achiever You can now buy Small Ponds, Big Seeders and Cotton seeds from the store, send Donkeys and Royal Poinciana Trees as gifts to your friends, and purchase 16 x 16 upgrade.

Level 18 - XP 7,000
Master Farmer You can now buy Farm Houses, Plowing Tractors and Beet seeds from the store, send Goats and Palm Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 19 - XP 8,000
Influential Farmer You can now buy Wind Pumps, FarmTown Pumpkins and Pea seeds from the store, send Red Crocus as gifts to your friends, and purchase 18 x 18 upgrade.

Level 20 - XP 9,000
Expert Farmer You can now buy Brown Sacks, Pink Tulips and Sugarcane seeds from the store, send Poplar Trees as gifts to your friends.

Level 21 - XP 10,000
Eminent Farmer You can now buy Wood Sheds, Dog Houses and Brown Dogs from the store, send Giraffe Hedges as gifts to your friends, and purchase 20 x 20 upgrade.

Level 22 - XP 11,000
Mighty Farmer You can now buy Brown Fences, Butter Churns and Onion seeds from the store, send Azalea Bushes as gifts to your friends.

Level 23 - XP 12,500
Gifted Farmer You can now buy Llamas, Campfires, Fruit Stands and Basil seeds from the store, send Black Scarecrows as gifts to your friends, and purchase 22 x 22 upgrade.

Level 24 - XP 15,000
Green Ace You can now buy Lemonade Stands, Stone Fences and Purple Hyacinths from the store and, send Holly Bushes as gifts to your friends.

Level 25 - XP 20,000
Acclaimed Farmer You can now buy Patio Tables, Pumpkin seeds and Orange Poppy flowers from the store, and purchase the 24 x 24 upgrade.

Level 26 - XP 25,000
Just Brilliant You can now buy Light Posts, Tents, Carrot seeds and Yellow Poppy flowers from the store.

Level 27 - XP 31,000
Extraordinary Farmer You can now buy Watermills, Bridges, Rivers, dairy sheds and Pepper seeds from the store.

Level 28 - XP 37,000
Virtuoso You can now buy Big Ponds and Pigsties from the store.

Level 29 - XP 44,000
Green Prodigy You can now buy Playgrounds, Geese, Pineapple seeds and Blueberry seeds from the store.

Level 30 - XP 51,000
Awe Inspiring You can now buy Little Red Wagons and Water Tanks from the store.

Level 31 – XP 58,000
Force of Nature You can now buy Trucks and White Sacks from the store.

Level 32 - XP 66,000
Green Genius You can now buy Little Wood Wagons and Gazebos from the store.

Level 33- -XP 74,000
Tycoon You can now buy Rounded Fences and Eggplant seeds from the store.

Level 34 - XP 82,000
Green Wizard You can now buy Greenhouses, Bulls and Covered Wagons from the store.

Level 35 - XP 91,000
Enchanted Farmer You can now buy Blue Hammocks and Blackberry seeds from the store.

Level 36 - XP 100,000
Green Entrepreneur You can now buy Small Treehouses and Stone Paths from the store.

Level 37 - XP 109,000
Green Conjurer You can now buy Bicycles, White Bunnies and Broccoli seeds from the store.

Level 38 - XP 119,000
Regal Farmer You can now buy Blue Autumn Wagons and Wind Generators from the store.

Level 39 - XP 129,000
Divin Green Thumb You can now buy Carousels, White Picket Fences and Sage seeds from the store.

Level 40 -XP 139,000
Cosmic Green Thumb You can now buy Water Pumps from the store.

Level 41 -XP 150,000
Absolute Farmer You can now buy Mansions and Rosemary seeds from the store.

Level 42 -XP 161,000
Celestial Green Force You can now buy Motorized Lawn Mowers and Avocado Trees from the store.

Level 43 -XP 172,000
Elite Farmer You can now buy Swings and Wooden Water Tanks from the store.

Level 44 -XP 180,000
Plowing PowerBall You can now buy Patio Sets, Chain Link Fences and Pluot Trees from the store.

Level 45 -XP 188,000
Paramount Farmer You can now buy Sandboxes, Blue Plastic Outhouses and Hay Rolls from the store.

Level 46 -XP 196,000
Green Olympian You can now buy Junk Cars, Guayaba Trees and Hay Piles from the store.

Level 47 -XP 205,000
Immortal Green Thumb You can now buy Modern Camping Tents, Bird Houses and Haystacks from the store.

Level 48 -XP 214,000
Green Sage You can now buy Motorcycles and Fig Trees from the store.

Level 49 -XP 223,000
King of Crops You can now Garden Hoses from the store.

Level 50 -XP 233,000
Green Dazzler You can now buy Hanging Clothes, Hanging Quilts and Nectarine Trees from the store.

Level 51 -XP 243,000
Green Millionaire You can now buy Big Farm Houses and Plain Benches from the store.

Level 52 -XP 253,000
Fearless Plower You can now buy Cars and Persimmon Trees from the store.

Level 53 -XP 264,000
Harvest Ninja You can now buy Trailer Homes and Blue Scarecrows from the store.

Level 54 -XP 275,000
Rogue Farmer You can now buy White Crop Dusters and Prune Trees from the store.

Level 55 -XP 286,000
Rogue Harvester You can now buy Log Cabins and Telephone Poles from the store.

Level 56 –XP 295,000
Harvest Warrior You can now buy Big Lakes and Pomegranate Trees from the store.

Level 57 -XP 304,000
Sultan Farmer You can now buy White Wooden Swings and Grain Silos from the store.

Level 58 - XP 313,000
Green Godhead You can now buy Apricot Trees and Square Water Fountains from the store.

Level 59 -XP 323,000
Zenith Farmer You can now buy Swimming Pools and Boulders from the store.

Level 60 - XP 333,000
Green Mogul You can now buy Manors and Mamey Trees from the store.
# Level 61 at 343,000 XP - 'Landscaper' - You can now buy Trampolines and Small Motorcycles from the store.

# Level 62 at 353,000 XP - 'Super Rancher' - You can now buy Flower bed with Roses and Fruit Stands from the store.

# Level 63 at 364,000 XP - 'Adroit Gardner' - You can now buy Solar Panels from the store.

# Level 64 at 375,000 XP - 'Keen Groundskeeper' - You can now buy Pink and Blue Picnics and Huts from the store.

# Level 65 at 386,000 XP - 'Nursery Manager' - You can now buy Tree Tires from the store.

# Level 66 at 395,000 XP - 'Hyper Harvester' - You can now buy Tool Shelves and Workshops from the store.

# Level 67 at 404,000 XP - 'Astute Farmer' - You can now buy Tires and Ice Cream Carts from the store.

# Level 68 at 413,000 XP - 'Seed Master' - You can now buy Blue Tractors and Playground Cones from the store.

# Level 69 at 423,000 XP - 'Ultra Cultivator' - You can now buy Crop Dusters from the store.

# Level 70 at 433,000 XP - 'Great Horticulturist' - You can now buy Sundials and Brown Barns from the store.

# Level 71 at 443,000 XP - 'Dexterous Tiller' - You can now buy Inflatable Trampolines and Tree Swings from the store.

# Level 72 at 454,000 XP - 'Resourceful Farmer' - You can now buy Outdoor Tables and Green Round Barns from the store.

# Level 73 at 465,000 XP - 'Brilliant Caretaker' - You can now buy Cotton Candy Carts and Trailer Trucks from the store.

# Level 74 at 476,000 XP - 'Seeds Person' - You can now buy Big Wood Piles and Farm Houses from the store.

# Level 75 at 485,000 XP - 'Country Person' - You can now buy Tree Trunk with Axes and Hotdog Carts from the store.

# Level 76 at 494,000 XP - 'Homesteader' - You can now buy Popcorn Carts and Big Playgrounds from the store.

# Level 77 at 503,000 XP - 'Agronomist' - You can now buy Crop Duster Helicopters from the store.

# Level 78 at 513,000 XP - 'Super Seeder' - You can now buy Sundials and Big Square Swimming Pools from the store.

# Level 79 at 523,000 XP - 'Uber Producer' - You can now buy Flatbed Trailer Trucks from the store.

# Level 80 at 533,000 XP - 'Agricultural Genius' - You can now buy Modern Mansions from the store.

justmecookin
Mar 06 2010, 10:24 AM
Thank you Tyler for adding the levels.

Icey Farmer
Mar 06 2010, 11:44 AM

Sparky, let me try and explain this. The last time levels were changed. They not only added levels35-60, but they also changed the amount of xp you needed for level up to 34. So they readjusted everyones levels according to the new xp scale.

With this addition, they did not change the previous xp scale up to level 60 they only added levels 61 to 80

Players who reach the max level 60 continue to gain xp and coins, they just didnt get new levels. Here is how people appeared on my neighbors list at the bottom of the FarmTown screen prior to the upgrade. (Names slightly changed)players names level and xp is all listed.

SuperDave level 60 xp:398045
Tracey level 60 xp:521150
Me level 60 xp:530100
Jane level 60 xp:726300

All of us are level 60's before the upgrade, but there is a wide amount of xp differences.

Now here is how the information changed after the upgrade.

SuperDave level 66 xp:398045
Tracey level 78 xp:521150
Me level 79 xp:530100
Jane level 80 xp:726300

I just got my level 80 this morning. other friends of mine now have various ways to go to get theirs. It all based on how much xp they earned since they attained level 60. Jane and I are currently both level 80's but we are not equal. Even though we both started playing at roughly the same time, she has played more than me and has earned over 200000 more xp then i have. If in the months to come they add levels 81-100. Jane will be placed higher then me in levels, becuase of what she earned. It's nice to be level 80 and ahead of most of my friends. But Im not tied with Jane.

mst
Mar 06 2010, 12:04 PM
The new items are great, however, with children things e.g. swimming pool, are we going to get children to play in it??

mikeywea
Mar 06 2010, 01:09 PM
Big deal, I can't get off of the level I'm on now because I can't set here 24-7 and keep getting the points necessary to move up. The levels are way to far between in point levels. Why can't the point levels be lowered for each level and make it a bit easier to move up. Oh wait, the standard amswer, we're working on it, right? Most of my neighbors have quit playing on farmtown for the same reasons. say it's to boaring.:confused:

Bubbi57
Mar 06 2010, 01:51 PM
Wrong! First, I did not say I should have been leveled up from my 50 1/2 to 80, so you didn't read my statement carefully before forming your opinion and answer!

I asked why those of us below 60 didn't level up at all. My friend was shocked to have leveled up 20 points. The day before, she had enought points to be at 60, not 80. So, if she was leveled up that much, shouldn't those of us below 60 have had enough points to have gotten leveled up to a higher number also? Not to 80, but something? Aren't our hardearned points worth the same as someone who had 60 the day before?

Last time, everyone got leveled up, period. I just want to know why only those above 60 got it this time?

And, yes, I work my farm just as hard as she does hers, she will tell you that. In fact, last night after I wrote my post, I bought the new stone barn. I also noticed that other items I purchased over the last couple of weeks are now locked to me at my level - glad I bought them before this happened.

No, she doesn't work any farms but mine, except her own other farm that is another game. She plays a number of games and doesn't have the time to work other farms, so we help each other exclusively. Since she was already at 60, she had considered stopping the farming part, but to help me, she bought a second farm and keeps it planted so that she could help me level up faster. Until the new levels were released and the new items, she was bored and would have quit if it hadn't been for trying to help me get to 60, and we were almost there. She was very happy that I was fast approaching 60 for two reasons, one, so I could buy the manor and reach the top level, and two, so we could cut back on the farming because she was tired of the game and wanted to take a break. Now, she too, is excited again about some of the new stuff, and I don't feel like she is just playing along for my sake.

So, we both work only each others farms, she started ahead of me, but I have been gaining on her, we both have the two farms, the only difference is she joined a couple of months before I did. I just feel it is unfair to only benefit those already at 60 (and she just got there) and not those of us working just as hard to get our points. I would understand if she had amassed a large number of points above the 60 level, but she hadn't, perhaps enough to take her to 62 or 63, but 80??? And all of the others who had reached 60 also got the big level up, not just her. Some had tons of points and I can see it for them, but those who had just barely gotten to 60? They get a 20 point level up too?

I guess I just don't get it when we all leveled up some last time. I went up 7 levels, she went up 9, this time, nothing. It just seems that we should have all benefitted some from the leveling up, especially if now, things available to us a few days ago are locked to us, because they also leveled up the items and put them out of our reach. How does that work? Last week I had the points to buy something and now, it is locked? We should have at least leveled up to a point where we were still on the same level as these items we could have purchased before. That is what I don't get. Being able to purchase an item one day, because you are on the level to do that, and the very next day it is locked from you, because it increased in points and yet, you stayed at the same level as before. That just basically doesn't seem right to me - that is my complaint.

I saw no items change except the new ones. Why on earth would those below level 60 be leveled up? I made level 60 just a couple weeks ago--with this upgrade they added the XP pts I had made since reaching level 60--that simply put me at level 61.
I am not at all understanding what folks are upset about. If one was at level 51 before the upgrade they would be at 51 after the upgrade with whatever XP pts they already had.

Its those of us that continued to play the game after reaching level 60 and pts kept adding up even though we had no levels to go up to until yesterday.
Thanks Devs..

JAS0643
Mar 06 2010, 02:06 PM
Big deal, I can't get off of the level I'm on now because I can't set here 24-7 and keep getting the points necessary to move up. The levels are way to far between in point levels. Why can't the point levels be lowered for each level and make it a bit easier to move up. Oh wait, the standard amswer, we're working on it, right? Most of my neighbors have quit playing on farmtown for the same reasons. say it's to boaring.:confused:

There is 9,000 to 11,000 points between levels, which can be earned in a couple hours of plowing at the mp so how is that too many points between levels.

Bubbi57
Mar 06 2010, 02:19 PM
When I got close to level 60--I think it was level 54 or something. I could not wait. I worked on others farms and then I bought small ponds--lots of them. I leveled up one level per day until I got to 60. Small ponds--80,000 and 800 xp pts.

SillyOhighOBch
Mar 06 2010, 02:29 PM
Seems to me when they last added more levels they also adjusted the amount of points one needed between levels. This time they just added levels without adjusting so therefore if you are below 60 you stay where you are, if you are over 60 had kept playing the game when you reached that level, you moved up accordingly.

TraceyMush
Mar 06 2010, 02:46 PM
Does anybody know yet about the new trees? How long they take to harvest and how much money they make?

eamane
Mar 06 2010, 03:38 PM
I see the change from 61-80 what about those of us who have worked our way to level 80 do we get any rewards???????? There are quite a few of us out here.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 06 2010, 04:13 PM
I'm confused! I read this thread yesterday and saw a great post where we could see pictures of all the new things. I've come back a couple of times today to find it and I can't locate it. I had posted a couple of posts near that one - raving about the upgrade - so I went to my profile to look for those posts, thinking I could click on one of them and it would take me to the thread with the post I was looking for - with the pictures. My own posts aren't listed, either! I don't care about my posts - but can someone help me find that post with the pictures of all the new items? I find those posts really helpful when planning what new goodies I want to buy. It's easier than clicking through all the tabs in the Market.

LOVE the upgrade, btw, since my posts from yesterday seem to have disappeared! LOL

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 06 2010, 04:23 PM
I'm confused! I read this thread yesterday and saw a great post where we could see pictures of all the new things. I've come back a couple of times today to find it and I can't locate it. I had posted a couple of posts near that one - raving about the upgrade - so I went to my profile to look for those posts, thinking I could click on one of them and it would take me to the thread with the post I was looking for - with the pictures. My own posts aren't listed, either! I don't care about my posts - but can someone help me find that post with the pictures of all the new items? I find those posts really helpful when planning what new goodies I want to buy. It's easier than clicking through all the tabs in the Market.

LOVE the upgrade, btw, since my posts from yesterday seem to have disappeared! LOL

the post you are thinking of is in the top of the help and support section

RchGuessWho
Mar 06 2010, 04:26 PM
2nd farm has a nice play park:D,,my kids love it,,and a new swimmingpool and house in the country,,a little fighing area too,,just heaven:D,,thanks for the new newthing:),,going to add a few more things soon,,,but will need to move things around,,love the game,,playing now for 9 months,,,hope facebook dont ask for us to use it as I wont pay,,my farms will be sold lol

Farmer_Susan
Mar 06 2010, 04:40 PM
the post you are thinking of is in the top of the help and support section

Yes! That's it! Thanks so much. :)

Kenny67063
Mar 06 2010, 05:15 PM
The blocked on Facebook thing everybody is suggesting may help but another option is to bookmark Farmtown onto you web browser. It doesn't matter who's farm you are on just bookmark it. Then from his own Facebook page your husband should be able to click that bookmark and get back on Farmtown. He will go to wherever you where when you bookmarked it but the "Go Home" button should be there. I hope this helps.

candlelight
Mar 06 2010, 07:35 PM
The blocked on Facebook thing everybody is suggesting may help but another option is to bookmark Farmtown onto you web browser. It doesn't matter who's farm you are on just bookmark it. Then from his own Facebook page your husband should be able to click that bookmark and get back on Farmtown. He will go to wherever you where when you bookmarked it but the "Go Home" button should be there. I hope this helps.

Kenny, if the application is blocked it cannot be accessed until it is unblocked. :)

Mr. H
Mar 06 2010, 07:41 PM

I would guess, that no, they aren't working on it.

11,000 points per level is nothing really. If anything I would have thought that levels 61-80 would have gotten a bit tougher than they did.

I certainly admit to spending more time on here than I should and not everyone can play as much as I do. But, I certainly don't play all day, every day like some.

I could get 3 or 4 levels a week with just my first farm playing a little in the evenings and a bit more on weekends.

When I started playing the ability to hire someone else to plow was just starting. I remember I only had to plow my own farm for a short time. Anyway, I did 150,000 points and made level 34 in a month and I wasn't even trying the first week or two.

Plant more fields and more short term crops and work out of the MP a bit and you'll zoom right past all your friends that find the game boring.

DaveT
Mar 06 2010, 07:51 PM
Why is everyone so excited about new levels? I mean does it really matter if you're like me at 740,000 XP's?

Now if they added more land, more famrs or more crops with more experience, GREAT, but they don't.

I'll guess I'll just sit back and pray someday they do something for us that want to actually farm and not place a thousand trinketson our land.

Love the game, not the direction it's going. This is FarmTown right, not DecorationTown?

sevenup
Mar 06 2010, 08:07 PM
why won't my farm completely load, I checked my apps for blocks and everything didn't have any, but my farmwon't load I can get in and harvest and plant but I can't hire anyone it loads parts , not all of my buildings are here and I have the plain green screen background instead of the patterned background, I can't move anything cause not all of my building have loaded , what seems to be the problem, help me please this is the first gamer i've ever enjoyed. please fix it...thank you...

mumsie01
Mar 06 2010, 08:14 PM
Great upgrade! glad to see new items but i hope to see a jetski and boats soon in the market! :)

sorry but i do not get you people who have farms.i thought a farm was a farm, not a building construction site as so many of you use it for ,i mean the eifel tower on a farm 10 story buildings on a farm get a life
:eek:

weeds
Mar 06 2010, 10:27 PM
Posting on here is a good thing to do when one get frustrated and confronted by prob.
We received good suggestion for problem and was able to FIND husbands farm again.. He was very happy.. He was at highest level b4 the expansion of levels and he had a LOT of experience points. After correcting prob. and re establishing his farm he was able to quickly get up to the highest level again in a short time.. He enjoys game and puts a lot of time and work into it. He loves his farm.. He never did anything on the computer until watching me he decided he wanted a farm too. Now he has facebook page and has reconnected with many of his family members. He has chatted ( two finger wonder at typing,lol) with people and made friends all over the USA and the world. This game has expanded his world.

Mr. H
Mar 06 2010, 11:06 PM
Why is everyone so excited about new levels? I mean does it really matter if you're like me at 740,000 XP's?

Now if they added more land, more famrs or more crops with more experience, GREAT, but they don't.

I'll guess I'll just sit back and pray someday they do something for us that want to actually farm and not place a thousand trinketson our land.

Love the game, not the direction it's going. This is FarmTown right, not DecorationTown?

Well, it matters to me and I have way more points than even you do.

For one thing, it will energize a few of my neighbors that seems to have gotten a bit bored and slowed down.

The new levels aren't important to me because I'm way beyond them but my fuel allocation has gone up because my level is higher and that's a very good thing.

And, although, I'm not much of a decorator I did find a couple of things I wanted and I have lots of new trees for my second farm which is covered in trees.

So, for me, it's been much more exciting than the last upgrade. I didn't even make it a week with the wool shed and the chicken coop before that stuff was all sold off.

Tiffanytwirl
Mar 06 2010, 11:36 PM
Great job devs!!! You rock!

Tiffanytwirl
Mar 06 2010, 11:40 PM
:) This is a big job and the devs are doing awesome things increasing the levels, etc. As for me I'm happy and the only tiny little thing I would love to have is a cute old fashioned white chapel. Please??

shirl the pearl
Mar 07 2010, 12:52 AM
Thanks very much for this game
I am a 77 year old retiree lady, and I really enjoy playing
I am glad there is more levels now. I thught 60 was the last. Thanks for that
Good luck
Have a nice day xx

twistedFT
Mar 07 2010, 01:02 AM
Posting on here is a good thing to do when one get frustrated and confronted by prob.
We received good suggestion for problem and was able to FIND husbands farm again.. He was very happy.. He was at highest level b4 the expansion of levels and he had a LOT of experience points. After correcting prob. and re establishing his farm he was able to quickly get up to the highest level again in a short time.. He enjoys game and puts a lot of time and work into it. He loves his farm.. He never did anything on the computer until watching me he decided he wanted a farm too. Now he has facebook page and has reconnected with many of his family members. He has chatted ( two finger wonder at typing,lol) with people and made friends all over the USA and the world. This game has expanded his world.

That's pretty cool, weeds! :)

AJODONNELL
Mar 07 2010, 01:53 AM
Well done on the new Levels and aspects to FarmTown. Others items to be considered in the future (if possible) - Different types of Paths such as Tarmac, Cobblelock, Decking
Also has there been any consideration given to extending farms further or having the option of adding a 3rd farm. I am currently on Level 80 with 2 farms the same size and there is not much more I can do to either.

Tiffanytwirl
Mar 07 2010, 02:01 AM
Has the levels changed to purchase more land? I thought when I got to level 55 I could increase my 2nd farm size but i worked so hard to get there and then when I succeeded to get the points and go to level 55, I was informed it was level 56 now for land increase! I was sooo disappointed and my hand is aching from harvesting and plowing so much to get there. LOL

JAS0643
Mar 07 2010, 03:40 AM
Has the levels changed to purchase more land? I thought when I got to level 55 I could increase my 2nd farm size but i worked so hard to get there and then when I succeeded to get the points and go to level 55, I was informed it was level 56 now for land increase! I was sooo disappointed and my hand is aching from harvesting and plowing so much to get there. LOL

No it was always level 56, I think the next one is at 58 then at 60.

Beneta
Mar 07 2010, 07:01 AM
Thank you. Love my FarmTOWN and the Devs!

carla6979
Mar 07 2010, 09:26 AM
Thanks very exciting

semco
Mar 07 2010, 10:04 AM
Thank you for all the new items, I jumped from 60 to 80 immediately. Problem is, I have 26,000,000.00 and nothing to do with it.

Without more land, not a new farm, but more land on current farms, I have no place to put the new items.

More land would be a wonderful addition to the new item. Plus, many of my neighbors have "defected" to farmville because we are all bored with no where to go.

JYD
Mar 07 2010, 11:05 AM
Seeing... as that Semco has 26,000,000 coins and nowhere to spend them, I suggest 'Gifting' some of those coins. I've more coins than I need and would love to give a few to others in-order to give them a leg-up in the game.

1wolfie1
Mar 07 2010, 12:48 PM
I like the new Levels!

I think mine are broken, though, because I cannot add the 3rd Farm.

I went to the Realtor Office and tried to talk to James there, but I found him very uncooperative (as usual).

Do I need to clear my cache or something to be able to get the 3rd Farm going?

wolf

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 07 2010, 12:59 PM
I like the new Levels!

I think mine are broken, though, because I cannot add the 3rd Farm.

I went to the Realtor Office and tried to talk to James there, but I found him very uncooperative (as usual).

Do I need to clear my cache or something to be able to get the 3rd Farm going?

wolf

At this time, there is no option for a 3rd farm.

SunnyD
Mar 07 2010, 03:22 PM

*Level 55 -XP 286000 Rogue Harvester You can now buy Log Cabins and Telephone Poles from the store.

*Level 56 –XP 295000 Harvest Warrior. You can now buy Big Lakes and Pomegranate Trees from the store.
can expand 2nd farm to 20x20 cost is 400,000

*Level 57 -XP 304000 Sultan Farmer You can now buy White Wooden Swings and Grain Silos from the store.

*Level 58 - XP 313000 Green Godhead You can now buy Apricot Trees and Square Water Fountains from the store.
can expand 2nd farm to 22x22 cost 500,000

*Level 59 -XP 323000 Zenith Farmer. You can now buy Swimming Pools and Boulders from the store.

*Level 60 -XP 333000 Green Mogul. You can now buy Manors and Mamey Trees from the store.
Can expand 2nd farm to 24x24 cost is 600,000

Joshua610allforone
Mar 07 2010, 03:53 PM
I'am at level 72 and still can not buy any property, why?:confused:Love all the new things you added but I really enjoy Farm Town. You guys are awesome

Tyler45
Mar 07 2010, 03:55 PM
I'am at level 72 and still can not buy any property, why?:confused:Love all the new things you added but I really enjoy Farm Town. You guys are awesome

What happens when you try to go to the Realtor Office?

amyp442000@yahoo.com
Mar 07 2010, 04:28 PM
i meant i am at level 80 and still cant go any further where i worked farther than level 60 all this time now i still have nowhere to go

suekelly99
Mar 07 2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah Amy - me too. This really stinks, why only add 20 new levels. What is the incentive to keep playing. Obviously, they've lost a lot of active users down to 342 from 10,000+

Mr. H
Mar 07 2010, 05:14 PM

The last property upgrade is at level 56. If you've got that you have it all.

Mr. H
Mar 07 2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah Amy - me too. This really stinks, why only add 20 new levels. What is the incentive to keep playing. Obviously, they've lost a lot of active users down to 342 from 10,000+

huh? Where'd you get the idea they only have 342 active players?

Mr. H
Mar 07 2010, 05:25 PM
oh, I know where you got that.

That's how many people are currently on the forum.

FT has millions of active players.

Kirsty D
Mar 07 2010, 05:49 PM
Can someone please help me?

Since the upgrade, I haven't been able to access my farm at all. I read on another post to unblock farmtown, but mine deffo hasn't been blocked.. I double checked. I even blocked it and unblocked it to see if that worked and still nothing. I don't understand what has happend, or even why. I wasn't at a majorly high level but I spent ages on it , it's my baby. I'm absolutely devastated! :(

I just hope I haven't lost it forever..

Any ideas at all please?, I would be most greatful.

Many thanks

sofaya
Mar 07 2010, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=Raul;3234542]Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul[/QUote

sofaya
Mar 07 2010, 06:19 PM
i think there should b a level to get land b4 level 44....that is a long wait to get more land....

sofaya
Mar 07 2010, 06:22 PM
The last property upgrade is at level 56. If you've got that you have it all.

that is a bummer really....there definately should b more ways to increase ur land and upgrade ur farm...:cool:

TraceyMush
Mar 07 2010, 07:35 PM
One more time. ANYBODY have the stats on the new trees? How long they take to harvest and how much money they make?
The first olive tree l planted is at 90% or so, so it looks like it's a three day tree. LOL l can come and report tomorrow with all the figures l think!

Mr. H
Mar 07 2010, 09:48 PM
that is a bummer really....there definately should b more ways to increase ur land and upgrade ur farm...:cool:

Actually, I misspoke. The last upgrade is at level 60.

We've only had the second farm since the end of November so I can't imagine they're ready to give us a third any time soon and they have repeatedly said that it isn't feasible to make the current farm size any larger.

They have dramatically increased the size of our storage to make it easier to redecorate without having to lose everything you own...for those that are into that sort of thing.

ellshere
Mar 07 2010, 10:33 PM
why won't my farm completely load, I checked my apps for blocks and everything didn't have any, but my farmwon't load I can get in and harvest and plant but I can't hire anyone it loads parts , not all of my buildings are here and I have the plain green screen background instead of the patterned background, I can't move anything cause not all of my building have loaded , what seems to be the problem, help me please this is the first gamer i've ever enjoyed. please fix it...thank you...

Please visit the Adobe website and make sure you have the most current flash player. It is a good idea to use the "uninstaller" they offer and uninstall any older versions before you install the newest version.

When checking your security programs that may be blocking Farm Town remember that you are looking for Slashkey not Farm Town. However, since your farm partially loads it sounds like it is a Flash player issue not a security issue.

Can someone please help me?

Since the upgrade, I haven't been able to access my farm at all. I read on another post to unblock farmtown, but mine deffo hasn't been blocked.. I double checked. I even blocked it and unblocked it to see if that worked and still nothing. I don't understand what has happend, or even why. I wasn't at a majorly high level but I spent ages on it , it's my baby. I'm absolutely devastated! :(

I just hope I haven't lost it forever..

Any ideas at all please?, I would be most greatful.

Many thanks

Can you see the link for Farm Town on your Facebook page at all? If not it is most likely blocked and you have not gone into the correct section. Remember you have to go to Profile, then Privacy settings, then Applications and Website, then click on blocked applications. If you see Farm Town on that list click on remove.

Cerises
Mar 07 2010, 11:01 PM
:p nice that there are some new changes to FARMTOWN...but why would I jump from 60 to 80...what I need is to increase the farm as I'm out of space...in FB I'm 80 and MySpace I was 60 now I'm 62 on both farms with an extra 28 XP's if I was upgraded to 80 on one farm shouldn't I be 80 at the other 2 ???? :o

Tyler45
Mar 07 2010, 11:45 PM
:p nice that there are some new changes to FARMTOWN...but why would I jump from 60 to 80...what I need is to increase the farm as I'm out of space...in FB I'm 80 and MySpace I was 60 now I'm 62 on both farms with an extra 28 XP's if I was upgraded to 80 on one farm shouldn't I be 80 at the other 2 ???? :o

How much XP does each farm have?

Charo
Mar 08 2010, 01:52 AM
Look, folks. If you earn enough xp in advance, you're going to hit the max level and you will have nothing to look forward to when new levels arise. Getting another farm would be nice but it also requires more server resources to do that, especially when you consider how many active farms there are.

If you want something to look forward to with the next upgrade, take a break from playing! Put less crops on your farms, maybe switch to all trees, so that you don't gain xp. Do anything other than whine how there is nothing for you to do.

If you want to work to level up AFTER a new release, you have got to slow down somehow. You cannot expect the devs to come out with enough stuff to support 100 layers just like that. SLOW DOWN.

I say this as a Level 80 player myself, with over 600k points. Yah, I maxed out with this release and have to hope to wait for either a third farm or a level that I haven't beaten yet. But there is a lot of really nice new stuff out there. Be grateful for it!

Thanks, devs.

TraceyMush
Mar 08 2010, 03:11 AM
One more time. ANYBODY have the stats on the new trees? How long they take to harvest and how much money they make?
The first olive tree l planted is at 90% or so, so it looks like it's a three day tree. LOL l can come and report tomorrow with all the figures l think!

The Olive tree takes tree days to harvest and makes 61 coins. l have a walnut and coco tree at 90%, but l'm unsure when they were planted. l think they are two day trees. l'll be back LOL.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 08 2010, 07:46 AM
i think there should b a level to get land b4 level 44....that is a long wait to get more land....

there is a way. its called upgrading your first farm to 24x24 then there is a break unless you use farm cash then you can buy again at 44.. this is done to give players something to work for in the game so they dont get bored.

semco
Mar 08 2010, 09:38 AM
Seeing... as that Semco has 26,000,000 coins and nowhere to spend them, I suggest 'Gifting' some of those coins. I've more coins than I need and would love to give a few to others in-order to give them a leg-up in the game.

I made a suggestion quite some time ago to let us gift items to our neighbors, but nothing ever came of it. It would certainly give us more of a reason to sign on everyday, to help other farmers!!!
Great idea!!

1TropicalFlower.
Mar 08 2010, 10:37 AM
I leveled up to 61, but didn't receive 60 farm cash.

jungljudee@yahoo.com

candlelight
Mar 08 2010, 10:46 AM
I leveled up to 61, but didn't receive 60 farm cash.

jungljudee@yahoo.com

Hello 1TropicalFlower and welcome to the forum.

You should only have received 1 additional Farm Cash to reflect the increase from level 60 to level 61. You have already received the Farm Cash for the first 60 levels you achieved.

I hope that helps make it clearer. :)

Halley/Harper Dig
Mar 08 2010, 10:50 AM
So why are we playing if all we want is more levels. I play to have fun with other farmers...chat and see what others create on their farms. Not into compulsive collecting and ladder climbing myself so I agree with Charo here. Take a breath and slow down...enjoy the journey. When did farming become a race and if it is why do you want the finish line always moved out??? Just wondering.

Look, folks. If you earn enough xp in advance, you're going to hit the max level and you will have nothing to look forward to when new levels arise. Getting another farm would be nice but it also requires more server resources to do that, especially when you consider how many active farms there are.

If you want something to look forward to with the next upgrade, take a break from playing! Put less crops on your farms, maybe switch to all trees, so that you don't gain xp. Do anything other than whine how there is nothing for you to do.

If you want to work to level up AFTER a new release, you have got to slow down somehow. You cannot expect the devs to come out with enough stuff to support 100 layers just like that. SLOW DOWN.

I say this as a Level 80 player myself, with over 600k points. Yah, I maxed out with this release and have to hope to wait for either a third farm or a level that I haven't beaten yet. But there is a lot of really nice new stuff out there. Be grateful for it!

Thanks, devs.

Terry K
Mar 08 2010, 11:00 AM
Any hope in getting a third farm?

Tyler45
Mar 08 2010, 11:11 AM

Very doubtful.

JAS0643
Mar 08 2010, 01:21 PM

We might get a third farm at some point but nothing has been said as to if or when that might be.

Very doubtful.

Oh I think we will get a third farm it is going to be the next thing people start begging for now that we got new levels.

Tyler45
Mar 08 2010, 01:23 PM
Very true. I was meaning in the near future.

jlhahn
Mar 08 2010, 01:59 PM
I AM NOT ASKING FOR MORE FLOWERS TREES, BUILDINGS, SEEDS....i JUST WANT TO UNLOCK LAND@ i AM AT LEVEL 72. 16000000 COINS AND CAN NOT GET PASSED LEVEL ONE IN THE NEW LAND?????

sOME PLEASE HELP ME.

jANIS

Tyler45
Mar 08 2010, 02:38 PM
I AM NOT ASKING FOR MORE FLOWERS TREES, BUILDINGS, SEEDS....i JUST WANT TO UNLOCK LAND@ i AM AT LEVEL 72. 16000000 COINS AND CAN NOT GET PASSED LEVEL ONE IN THE NEW LAND?????

sOME PLEASE HELP ME.

jANIS

you have to buy the land in stages.

tirzah2
Mar 08 2010, 02:56 PM
I never got this upgrade, how come?

Tyler45
Mar 08 2010, 02:59 PM
I never got this upgrade, how come?

How many XP do you have?

Astridcs
Mar 08 2010, 04:27 PM
hi...I just opened my Farm gain..I left it when it was on level 62..and it mentioned that you add more levels until level 80, and you will make adjustment to the levels more than 60, but it didn't change mine, it still on level 62??? while my friends has been adjusted.. could please fix this for me,I'd love to play again.. Thanks for your cooperation

Rita Jones
Mar 08 2010, 04:31 PM

Little Wing

i lost 37 coins (realy money), i had 37 when we leveled up, i got 19 for going to level 73, but it took away my 37 now i have 20, should be a total of 57, please help get my money back... Thanks alot

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 08 2010, 04:31 PM
hi...I just opened my Farm gain..I left it when it was on level 62..and it mentioned that you add more levels until level 80, and you will make adjustment to the levels more than 60, but it didn't change mine, it still on level 62??? while my friends has been adjusted.. could please fix this for me,I'd love to play again.. Thanks for your cooperation

It's adjusted according to XP points. Perhaps they had more than you did.

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 08 2010, 04:32 PM
i lost 37 coins (realy money), i had 37 when we leveled up, i got 19 for going to level 73, but it took away my 37 now i have 20, should be a total of 57, please help get my money back... Thanks alot

Do you mean Farm Cash? Please link your farm. Automatic linking is broken so you will need link manually. Linking instructions are in my signature :) Can you also please post it in our official thread here: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212510