PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 26th, 2010

Raul
Mar 26 2010, 10:52 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which contains:

1. 5 new crops (muchrooms, bell pepper, sweet potato, artichoke, soybeans)

2. Bamboo tree

3. Easter Items

4. The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility is already working, so your friends can help your facility to produce faster. This is how it works:

- You click on the "Produce Faster" button and post a request to your friends wall asking for help

- When a friend click on the post link or image and goes to your farm to work on your facilities, they can complete up to 20% of the production you have pending on all the facilities

- You also get +3 XP for each product type they work on

- The Major compensates your friend with some goods as well (those are taken from the Major reserve, they are not deducted from your prodution)

- Your friend also receive 3XP for each product type they work on

- Once a friend navigates to your farm using the link/image on the post, they can work on any facility you have on any of your farms.

- Once a friend work in your farm, he/she can not work again until next day.

New cool facilities almost ready!

Thanks,

--Raul

Capt. Conor
Mar 26 2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks Raul, I love the constant updates that are coming back :) Thanks for the little hint too ;) (shhh, we won't tell Bert :P )

janisko
Mar 26 2010, 10:56 PM
Thank you, Raul.... The new additions of the last and this upgrade are fantastic.

Glitch in the PRODUCE FASTER window. Once you select people to send the request to you can't save the list or click on PUBLISH! Save is stuck inside the other window and publish is behind the window. I can't send this request to over 160 people! HELP!!!

ellshere
Mar 26 2010, 11:04 PM
Thanks so much Raul.

We are working on a thread for everyone showing the new items and explaining the procedures for gifting the new Easter items as it is slightly different than previous gifting processes.

Momthebomb191
Mar 26 2010, 11:08 PM
THANK-YOU!!!!!!! I appreciate all the wonderful new additions. The Easter items are so colorful and greatly appreciated. I can't wait to try the new crops. I am staying up past my bedtime to decorate and plant new items. Thanks again for all your efforts to make us happy. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! :):):D:D
Sharon aka Mom the bomb

JAS0643
Mar 26 2010, 11:23 PM
Thank you for the new stuff I can't wait to plant the new crops. I also like the Easter stuff and can't with to decorate my farm with them. I can't wait to see what new facilities you have in store for us. I hope we get new flowers soon we have not had new flowers since July of last year. In your next release of crops how about a crop worth more then pineapples it has been the top dog long enough something needs to out do it.

hickchick
Mar 26 2010, 11:38 PM
Appreciate new stuff and the produce faster sounds very cool. However, unless i have missed something, the new crops are ****. Worth less than anything else so far.

crazyladyj111
Mar 26 2010, 11:44 PM
can anyone help me my sugar mill is gone :-(

JAS0643
Mar 26 2010, 11:45 PM
Appreciate new stuff and the produce faster sounds very cool. However, unless i have missed something, the new crops are ****. Worth less than anything else so far.

You have a right to your own opinion but new crops are never **** in my opinion. Would I like something that is worth more the pineapples yes but not all crops can be worth more then pineapples. Also do you want crops that are only long term crops added to the game? I don't I want a mix added to the game so that means that some of the new corps will not be high priced crops but they will be short term corps. There has to be a balance in what is added to the game. Well that is just my opinion on the matter. Also if you look at the hourly net of the crops raspberries is your biggest money maker not pineapples.

janisko
Mar 26 2010, 11:46 PM
THANK-YOU!!!!!!! I appreciate all the wonderful new additions. The Easter items are so colorful and greatly appreciated. I can't wait to try the new crops. I am staying up past my bedtime to decorate and plant new items. Thanks again for all your efforts to make us happy. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! :):):D:D
Sharon aka Mom the bomb

And you're doing one fine job!

kaylene
Mar 27 2010, 12:01 AM
love the new seeds and the Easter additions :D thanks so much :)

Mr. H
Mar 27 2010, 12:27 AM

Actually, it looks to me like artichokes and soybeans are an improvement over the previous best 4 and 12 hour crops. That's good news for those of us that plant primarily shorter term crops.

A quick glance at the other crops and I'd say they might not be the biggest payday but the profitability looks pretty good. Plus, we don't know what kind of new facilities are in the works and if these crops may become important in the future.

Wilde Lily
Mar 27 2010, 12:45 AM
Thank yo Raul!!!! :D :D :D

kiwirick
Mar 27 2010, 01:15 AM
New aditions look **** nice, but tis a pity that I still get Error x025 on my dairy even after clearing cache etc

JAS0643
Mar 27 2010, 04:40 AM
I posted a request for people to help me at my facilities and wall post says this "The Major will compensate you with 20% of all the goods completed. You will receive 3 XP for each product type that you work on." I think there is a misspelling in there. Shouldn't that say Mayor not Major? Here is a screen cap.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jas0643/Farm%20Town/ftf5.jpg

anotherfarmer
Mar 27 2010, 04:43 AM
i just want to say THANK-YOU love all the new items, with vday, pattys and now easter, its been great :D ALWAYS people complaining cant please them all, some are not happy unless they are complaining but knowing it is a FREE game which gives us hours of fun, meeting people and more, cant complain with that so thank you again.... now back to playing ..........lol

essexboy
Mar 27 2010, 04:43 AM
Hi There,

2. Bamboo tree

3. Easter Items

4. The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility is already working, so your friends can help your facility to produce faster. This is how it works:

- You click on the "Produce Faster" button and post a request to your friends wall asking for help

- When a friend click on the post link or image and goes to your farm to work on your facilities, they can complete up to 20% of the production you have pending on all the facilities

- The Major compensates your friend with some goods as well (those are taken from the Major reserve, they are not deducted from your prodution)

- Once a friend navigates to your farm using the link/image on the post, they can work on any facility you have on any of your farms.

Thanks,

--Raul
cheers for the new crops and the many easter items to choose from.
wow I cant wait to see the new facilites.......tell me more.....hehe.:D

lynxkay
Mar 27 2010, 05:08 AM
Hi,
Since you updated i have lost my crops i know they are there but i cant see them please help!!!!

Toy
Mar 27 2010, 06:40 AM
Fabulous new updates! I'm one happy farmer! :D

Farmer Edward
Mar 27 2010, 08:48 AM
Thank you, Raul.... The new additions of the last and this upgrade are fantastic.

Glitch in the PRODUCE FASTER window. Once you select people to send the request to you can't save the list or click on PUBLISH! Save is stuck inside the other window and publish is behind the window. I can't send this request to over 160 people! HELP!!!

I click on produce faster, the request comes up to post to wall, but it won't let me publish.

LoreneC
Mar 27 2010, 09:25 AM
I was able to publish and one of my friends made 2800 coins for one click! I hope this gets worked out for other people as it is very easy.

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 09:25 AM
I click on produce faster, the request comes up to post to wall, but it won't let me publish.

I had the same problem this morning. I had to click on PRODUCE FASTER about six times before the publish button would work.

But.. To the developers. We have the option to send this request to a specified list of people. I cannot send it to all 160 of my friends. They'd kill me. When I choose the specific list and put in the names the SAVE button is below where I can get to it and the PUBLISH button is behind this window. As a result I cannot post this on my wall or my neighbors walls. It would be great if we had the option of sending it to FT neighbors only instead of either everyone or having to type each name.

Is anyone else having this problem?

LoreneC
Mar 27 2010, 09:28 AM
But.. To the developers. We have the option to send this request to a specified list of people. I cannot send it to all 160 of my friends. They'd kill me

Your friends who don't want to see this can click to hide the application. That is what I did with FarmVille so their posts do not show up on my wall. This can be done with any game application. If you are worried, there is a message place when you publish where you can explain this to them.:)

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 09:34 AM
Your friends who don't want to see this can click to hide the application. That is what I did with FarmVille so their posts do not show up on my wall. This can be done with any game application. If you are worried, there is a message place when you publish where you can explain this to them.:)

I understand that but people who don't play games get irritated and I don't want to knowingly irritate well over 150 people, some of who aren't friends but business associates! The option is there to send it to the people we're neighbors with. I just hope they fix it so I can use it.

prettyponies
Mar 27 2010, 09:38 AM
It would be great if we had the option of sending it to FT neighbors only instead of either everyone or having to type each name.

I second that! Just want to send it to my FT friends. Please!

SunnyD
Mar 27 2010, 09:55 AM
Way cool with the new updates.... Only problem I have is that since Yesterday It takes literally hours for me to load FT. seems with all the new working additions like the plants It has made Farm Town huge... And too much for a dial up connection.. I only play Farm Town because of this happening with other applications. I am on my fifth time Clearing Cache rebooting and attempting to load it is almost 11am and have been doing this 9 am... Think I am finally booted out of Farm Town for good...... waaaaaaa... Yes I went to the loading trouble main thread and did what it said I have had to do that delete that particular folder a few times since playing this game... Generally with updates I have to do that. Yes my Flash is the latest, I removed flash yesterday and did a reinstall.... any new ideas would be appreciated.. I have 84 MB HD , available 512 MB Ram.so it is not that... I have a Pentium 4 processor. 2.79 ghz . I design web sites for a living. And have no troubles uploading.... so I have a well performing PC....

saddletramp69
Mar 27 2010, 10:02 AM
Way cool with the new updates.... Only problem I have is that since Yesterday It takes literally hours for me to load FT. seems with all the new working additions like the plants It has made Farm Town huge... And too much for a dial up connection.. I only play Farm Town because of this happening with other applications. I am on my fifth time Clearing Cache rebooting and attempting to load it is almost 11am and have been doing this 9 am... Think I am finally booted out of Farm Town for good...... waaaaaaa... Yes I went to the loading trouble main thread and did what it said I have had to do that delete that particular folder a few times since playing this game... Generally with updates I have to do that. Yes my Flash is the latest, I removed flash yesterday and did a reinstall.... any new ideas would be appreciated.. I have 84 MB HD , available 512 MB Ram.so it is not that... I have a Pentium 4 processor. 2.79 ghz . I design web sites for a living. And have no troubles uploading.... so I have a well performing PC....uh darlin, think it could be your dial up connection???

saddletramp69
Mar 27 2010, 10:42 AM
Raul, the soybeans should of been a 3 day crop and soybeans have to be sprayed with Roundup to kill them so they can be harvested be for it freezes.. Just some fyi from a real life farmer....

Charo
Mar 27 2010, 10:53 AM
Thank you for the new crops! Can't wait to see what they look like! I don't really care if the new stuff makes less coins than what we already have, it's nice to have some more variety! I'm also looking forward to more facilities to make greater use of the crops and trees.

lulu836
Mar 27 2010, 11:03 AM
I clicked on the button to make the facilities run faster and got quite a surprise. My only option was to publish to my wall. I can never use this option because I have many friends who do not and do not want to play FT. Besides I would seem to be a total idiot by posting this on my wall.

We need to have the option for specific neighbors as we do in gifting. If left as is I don't think many people are going to use it.

I know this is a ploy to get everybody's friends to sign up for FT because if they don't sign up for FT then they cannot help. This effort to get more people to sign up for FT is not very subtle. Sort of like using a hammer to kill an ant. Rethink this guys.............make it so that we can pick out our FT friends and leave the rest alone.

Thank you for your patience.

earlgray
Mar 27 2010, 11:07 AM
I understand that but people who don't play games get irritated and I don't want to knowingly irritate well over 150 people, some of who aren't friends but business associates! The option is there to send it to the people we're neighbors with. I just hope they fix it so I can use it.

First of all, thank you very much for the new crops and bamboo trees - love them! Still waiting for lilacs, though (please?).

Regarding the issue of posting requests to our Facebook pages, I completely agree with those who are not willing to do that. I started playing Farmville just recently (mostly just to see what it's like, nowhere near as good as FT) and I HATE it that more than half of my news feed now is posts about FV, I'm about ready to hide that app myself. And I always say no when it asks if I want to post something. Out of all my FB friends the farmers are a small group, and I don't want to clutter up my other friends' pages with farming requests. So PLEASE don't start shifting things in that direction.

SueHacker
Mar 27 2010, 11:16 AM

I also agree and even better would be to be able to just help with the facilites when you visit your neighbors farms, which I do everyday. I am standing right there watering or raking and I cannot help with the processing. Instead I must try to track down their facebook page and look for a help request?

SunnyD
Mar 27 2010, 11:17 AM
uh darlin, think it could be your dial up connection???

yup I believe it is no longer available for some Dial up users that is why I said this hon....(It takes literally hours for me to load FT. seems with all the new working additions like the plants It has made Farm Town huge... And too much for a dial up connection..) afraid FT is gone gone for some of us on dial up.. I have a really big great dial up server it is not one of the mom and pop types... so I do believe that with the new additions Farm Town is gone bye bye; for me any ways... probably not all dial up users......

mblant01
Mar 27 2010, 11:36 AM
I am still not able to publish my request to "produce faster". I get the box to post, but when I click publish nothing happens. I hope there is a fix coming for this?

toonsarah
Mar 27 2010, 11:36 AM
I agree with those who have said they don't want FT stuff posted on their wall. I play FT for fun, as do a few of my FB friends, but other FB friends are business associates and I don't think it looks very professional for me to be urgin them to help on my farm when we have a working relationship. Please reconsider and find a way that just our FT friends can help, maybe when they come to our farm to rake, water flowers etc or by some "private invitation" system. Until you can do something like that I will have to rely on my own energies to process things ;-)

But I'm not complaining - I love the new update and am pleased to have some new crops to try out. Thanks for giving us something new at 1 and 2 days as that's what I like to plant most often!

By the way, any chance of a third farm? Please??? I want to get some of the new facilities but I love my two farms and don't want to have to dismantle what I've created so carefully.

Mathew123
Mar 27 2010, 11:40 AM
Thank you for the new stuff I can't wait to plant the new crops. I also like the Easter stuff and can't with to decorate my farm with them. I can't wait to see what new facilities you have in store for us. I hope we get new flowers soon we have not had new flowers since July of last year. In your next release of crops how about a crop worth more then pineapples it has been the top dog long enough something needs to out do it.

Wheat is already outdoing the Pineapples since you get 600 coins by using the Wheat Mill to make flour.

Plus, you only have to pay 80 coins for each square of wheat rather than 300 coins each square for pineapples.:)

lulu836
Mar 27 2010, 11:42 AM
I forgot to thank the devs for their constant help and for giving us new things to play with. However, to be technically correct there is no such thing as a stand-alone bamboo tree. In my real life backyard I have been trying for many years to kill a stand of bamboo. It reproduces like a herd of rabbits. So if we are to have a "bamboo tree" it needs to be planted in a pot and not in the ground as if it were a productive attractive tree.

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Mar 27 2010, 11:57 AM
I forgot to thank the devs for their constant help and for giving us new things to play with. However, to be technically correct there is no such thing as a stand-alone bamboo tree. In my real life backyard I have been trying for many years to kill a stand of bamboo. It reproduces like a herd of rabbits. So if we are to have a "bamboo tree" it needs to be planted in a pot and not in the ground as if it were a productive attractive tree.

I know what you mean about bamboo, so I "potted" mine and it works good may even be able to use crates, as I used the shamrock hats and i love it!!

SunnyD
Mar 27 2010, 12:01 PM
Yay my ISP has an Accelerator for my dial up connection...Downloading that now... That will be so helpful... I have been to the gift page and there are no new gifts.... Is that due to my FT server not having posted them yet? Just curious......If there will be some.. I do see in the store that most of the Easter stuff can be requested that is way cool..... FT is the best.....

Aunt Heidi
Mar 27 2010, 12:02 PM
When we logged on to WF-40 this morning, my farmer friend found crops growing on her fields that she did not plant. My two farms are as I planted them.

Thanks for the new crops.

I'd really like the "Hire workers for production facilities" process to allow us to choose whether the request goes to Farm Town friends, or the Facebook world at large.

saddletramp69
Mar 27 2010, 12:16 PM

use Roundup Pro, if you can still get it......

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 27 2010, 12:17 PM
Yay my ISP has an Accelerator for my dial up connection...Downloading that now... That will be so helpful... I have been to the gift page and there are no new gifts.... Is that due to my FT server not having posted them yet? Just curious......If there will be some.. I do see in the store that most of the Easter stuff can be requested that is way cool..... FT is the best.....

the items are not going to be posted on the gift page, neighbors have to request them first then you can send them

Icey Farmer
Mar 27 2010, 12:34 PM

Open a second facebook account for games.

Duck Duck Goose
Mar 27 2010, 12:42 PM
I clicked on the button to make the facilities run faster and got quite a surprise. My only option was to publish to my wall. I can never use this option because I have many friends who do not and do not want to play FT. Besides I would seem to be a total idiot by posting this on my wall.

We need to have the option for specific neighbors as we do in gifting. If left as is I don't think many people are going to use it.

I know this is a ploy to get everybody's friends to sign up for FT because if they don't sign up for FT then they cannot help. This effort to get more people to sign up for FT is not very subtle. Sort of like using a hammer to kill an ant. Rethink this guys.............make it so that we can pick out our FT friends and leave the rest alone.

Thank you for your patience.

Well first of all, Myspace ppl dont have a stinking wall, and most of my friends on ms dont allow streams from apps either.
That is/will be totally worthless.
We need to have it set up for our neighbors of our own chosing.
We should be able to either simply have the facilties move faster or hire a neighbor of our choseing to harvest the facility.

Also: the faster button doesnt even work on ms. i get a black loading box for sending request, but it never loads. This goes on untill the game server times out.

If you want to improve something, improve the server! It's now taking 10 years just to load a farm.
Theres not even any point in working for someone anymore, because youre certainly gonna get timed out.
Even planting on your own farm makes the server lag.
The game is too popular for its own good.
No need to improve a game with updates if the game cant be played................

lulu836
Mar 27 2010, 12:43 PM
use Roundup Pro, if you can still get it......

It thinks Roundup is fertilizer. I have a BIG backyard and the little shoots are beginning to rear their little heads. I dig those up. For the ones that grow successfully in the original bed I use a chain saw to cut them off at the ground and pour diesel fuel in the open cavity to the root.

Molly Mew
Mar 27 2010, 12:52 PM
This was originally posted in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, but it's worth repeating over here..

Just a gentle reminder here that Farm Town is an international game, played by people of all races and religions.
Whilst we appreciate all suggestions for holiday decorations, we would ask that members' posts steer clear of religious opinion or debate.
Our aim is to keep the forum a friendly and welcoming place for ALL users, so any posts deemed to be not following these guidelines may be edited or deleted without notice.
Many thanks for your understanding in this. :)

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 12:53 PM
I agree with those who have said they don't want FT stuff posted on their wall. I play FT for fun, as do a few of my FB friends, but other FB friends are business associates and I don't think it looks very professional for me to be urgin them to help on my farm when we have a working relationship. Please reconsider and find a way that just our FT friends can help, maybe when they come to our farm to rake, water flowers etc or by some "private invitation" system. Until you can do something like that I will have to rely on my own energies to process things ;-)

But I'm not complaining - I love the new update and am pleased to have some new crops to try out. Thanks for giving us something new at 1 and 2 days as that's what I like to plant most often!

By the way, any chance of a third farm? Please??? I want to get some of the new facilities but I love my two farms and don't want to have to dismantle what I've created so carefully.

We do have an option to select only certain people. It's next to the PUBLISH button where the down arrow is. Unfortunately, it's not working properly. When you type in the list of names the SAVE button to save the list is hidden below inside the first window. The PUBLISH button is also hidden behind the second window. I'm sure this will eventually be fixed but until then we'll just have to use the slower processing.

MizJenna
Mar 27 2010, 01:06 PM
dude, you guys rock! just wanted to say that.

TraceyMush
Mar 27 2010, 01:13 PM
AWESOME! l just made over 11,000 coins at my friend's farm and she's not there! As l just bought the 3 mil second farm the other day, l can use all the coins l can make!!
Very cool LOL!

newattic
Mar 27 2010, 01:30 PM
The Easter items are not showing up in the gifts I can give to my friends.....any suggestions as to why?

saddletramp69
Mar 27 2010, 02:22 PM
Wheat is already outdoing the Pineapples since you get 600 coins by using the Wheat Mill to make flour.

Plus, you only have to pay 80 coins for each square of wheat rather than 300 coins each square for pineapples.:)

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l71/Saddletramp69/SMILEYS/yeahthat.gif

bushhog
Mar 27 2010, 02:23 PM
What are the chances of farm expantions? I have run out of room!

Meranna
Mar 27 2010, 02:28 PM

I've been asking for a variety of pots & would like to be able to pot bamboo too. Wiould also like taller "stands" of bamboo to use as divider for garden/meditation area...like bamboo screen. None of the fences really look right.

Also ?patiently? waiting for another farm. would like to set up a production one as first & second are full!

JAS0643
Mar 27 2010, 02:32 PM
I had the same problem this morning. I had to click on PRODUCE FASTER about six times before the publish button would work.

But.. To the developers. We have the option to send this request to a specified list of people. I cannot send it to all 160 of my friends. They'd kill me. When I choose the specific list and put in the names the SAVE button is below where I can get to it and the PUBLISH button is behind this window. As a result I cannot post this on my wall or my neighbors walls. It would be great if we had the option of sending it to FT neighbors only instead of either everyone or having to type each name.

Is anyone else having this problem?

When you have this problem just hit your tab key until it gets the save button to come up then you can click on save.

What the other person is trying to tell you is that if a person doesn't want to see wall posts from apps they can hover over the post on their news feeds and a hide button will come up. Now they click on hide and another options comes up you have a choice to hide wall post from that app or hide wall post from that person. If they choose hide the app they will still see wall post from that person but they will not see any wall post from that app no matter who post something from that app. I can understand that if you don't play a game you don't want to see 50 million post about it, so just hide the app and you wont see them. I have lots of apps hidden.

SunnyD
Mar 27 2010, 02:54 PM
Great info on blocking the apps messages.. Will be sure to inform my FB friends on how to do this. Thank you for that.....

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 03:04 PM
I know what you mean about bamboo, so I "potted" mine and it works good may even be able to use crates, as I used the shamrock hats and i love it!!

Your farm is fabulous! Your ideas are very original and creative. Good work!!!

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 03:16 PM
Open a second facebook account for games.

I did! But I also have one for my real identity.

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 03:18 PM
When you have this problem just hit your tab key until it gets the save button to come up then you can click on save.

What the other person is trying to tell you is that if a person doesn't want to see wall posts from apps they can hover over the post on their news feeds and a hide button will come up. Now they click on hide and another options comes up you have a choice to hide wall post from that app or hide wall post from that person. If they choose hide the app they will still see wall post from that person but they will not see any wall post from that app no matter who post something from that app. I can understand that if you don't play a game you don't want to see 50 million post about it, so just hide the app and you wont see them. I have lots of apps hidden.

I understand and do that myself but people still get irate when they see the game information on their walls. There is even a group people have joined that says they don't want to know about your mafia, your farm or your fish!

I feel it is my responsibility not to spam their walls with information they don't want.

Daяk-Angεl-Waяlord
Mar 27 2010, 03:39 PM
i want to say thank you for all your hard work is it possible to ask for requests for other plants to grow on farm?
how about herbs like mint and lavender and ginger etc

more flowers be nice also be nice to do with the flower garden and flowers i had an idea you buy a bee hive and then the bees pollenate your flowers and plants on farm they grow faster

and then u can sell the honey for money

turn the fruit u get from trees into pies apple pie peach pie etc

keep up the good work

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 03:53 PM

I understand and do that myself (blocking apps) but people still get irate when they see the game information on their walls. There is even a group people have joined that says they don't want to know about your mafia, your farm or your fish! I've even heard of many people who delete friends if they display game information on their walls. It's a bigger issue than some people are aware of.

I did finally figure out that the tab key would work but that doesn't work either. Sure, I can see the SAVE button and click on it but it doesn't actually save your list. You'd have to type every name every day when you want to send the message.

I feel it is MY responsibility not to spam all the walls with information they don't want. The system needs to have the ability to save our customized lists like it says it will.

CaroleSB
Mar 27 2010, 04:03 PM
I understand and do that myself but people still get irate when they see the game information on their walls. There is even a group people have joined that says they don't want to know about your mafia, your farm or your fish!

I feel it is my responsibility not to spam their walls with information they don't want.

I agree with you Janisko. I have friends that don't play any games and a few that have even joined that group you mentioned. And, I have some work related friends that I don't want to share my silliness (additions?) with.

On the publish screen, you can change the privacy settings and choose to only send to specific people. You can list each person, or, what I did was create a list of just my Farmtown friends by clicking on the account settings and going to "edit friends". On the friends list, I used the "create a new list" and chose the friends that play the game with me. Now, when I go to publish, I change the privacy settings to "certain people" and choose my FarmTown Friends list....then I click on publish. That way my request appears on ONLY my FarmTown friends that are interested and share my love of the game.

Don't know if that's something you'd like to try, but it's another way around spamming everyone with our fun.

Oooops.....sorry....saw you posted before I could. :o

JAS0643
Mar 27 2010, 04:11 PM
I understand and do that myself (blocking apps) but people still get irate when they see the game information on their walls. There is even a group people have joined that says they don't want to know about your mafia, your farm or your fish!

I did finally figure out that the tab key would work but that doesn't work either. Sure, I can see the SAVE button and click on it but it doesn't actually save your list. You'd have to type every name every day when you want to send the message.

I feel it is MY responsibility not to spam all the walls with information they don't want. The system needs to have the ability to save our customized lists like it says it will.

As for people getting irate when they see the game information tell them to hide the app. I think this is a new FB feature so a lot of people may not know about it so just tell them how to hide the app, if they get mad at you later because you are "spamming" their news feeds tell them to either deal with it or hide or block the app. If you block the app it also hides the wall posts for that app for you. Now in the past I could understand people getting upset by all the posts from games they don't play but now they can get rid of them and if they choose not to then it is their problem not yours, in my opinion.

As for having to put each persons name in every time you will have to do that to block some people from seeing some of you wall post but not all of them, but here is an easier way to do it. Create a list of some of your friends name it anything you want. You can have as many lists as you want for the different apps or what ever. Now when you go to post something on your wall that you want to block from some people click on customize then click on specific people, now type in the name you gave that list of people and click on it when it comes up. Now click on save and post and you are done only the people in that list will see the wall post.

Rudyskid
Mar 27 2010, 04:26 PM

Yes, please - one of the reasons I won't play Farmville is the constant requests for help to build a barn, etc. - hiding the FV app doesn't help. Could the request for help be sent as a message instead? Many of my neighbors are not playing any more, and I don't want to appear as a nag.

Other than this one thing, the updates are fine - love the new seeds!

Rudyskid
Mar 27 2010, 04:51 PM
As for people getting irate when they see the game information tell them to hide the app. I think this is a new FB feature so a lot of people may not know about it so just tell them how to hide the app, if they get mad at you later because you are "spamming" their news feeds tell them to either deal with it or hide or block the app. If you block the app it also hides the wall posts for that app for you. Now in the past I could understand people getting upset by all the posts from games they don't play but now they can get rid of them and if they choose not to then it is their problem not yours, in my opinion.

As for having to put each persons name in every time you will have to do that to block some people from seeing some of you wall post but not all of them, but here is an easier way to do it. Create a list of some of your friends name it anything you want. You can have as many lists as you want for the different apps or what ever. Now when you go to post something on your wall that you want to block from some people click on customize then click on specific people, now type in the name you gave that list of people and click on it when it comes up. Now click on save and post and you are done only the people in that list will see the wall post.

OK, I've made my Farmtown Friends list, but would still rather be able to send the request as a message, rather than post to friends' walls.

TraceyMush
Mar 27 2010, 04:52 PM
The Easter items are not showing up in the gifts I can give to my friends.....any suggestions as to why?

Your friend has to:
1/ go to the store
2/ go to easter tab
3/ click the little gift box on the item he/she wants, and then

4/ Post the request

Then you can send it via the link in the post. You can get gifts this way too!

TraceyMush
Mar 27 2010, 04:58 PM
LOL my friend, who is NOT an "Internet" person and almost never posts anything to her wall, posted today for help at her farm!! (l made 11,000 coins!)

lf she can do it, so can everyone! LOL

lauraand678
Mar 27 2010, 05:18 PM
I can't get my produce faster button to work. When I click on it it just says processing request and stays that way forever. My farm is on myspace...I don't use the one on Facebook, and I am wondering if this glitch is only on the myspace version since I am reading where some people have gotten it to work.

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 05:27 PM

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... I figured it out! The problem was that it takes time for the applications to recognize the lists. It took quite awhile but it FINALLY recognizes my FT Friends list now.

I think I also finally understand the frustrations people are having when they don't understand how the new facilities and sheds operate. This is my first real frustration with FT.

Thank you again and to the developers who have created such a fun experience for all of us.

JAS0643
Mar 27 2010, 06:00 PM
THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... I figured it out! The problem was that it takes time for the applications to recognize the lists. It took quite awhile but it FINALLY recognizes my FT Friends list now.

I think I also finally understand the frustrations people are having when they don't understand how the new facilities and sheds operate. This is my first real frustration with FT.

Thank you again and to the developers who have created such a fun experience for all of us.

Your welcome.

ema1976
Mar 27 2010, 06:09 PM
Thanks for continuing to add new things to the game. It's appreciated!

SallyL
Mar 27 2010, 06:12 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love the new update. I haven't even seen the Easter items yet. More to look forward to? WOW! I just helped at a neighbor's facilities. It is just the coolest. I just planted some mushrooms, too. New crops on top of everything else? All there is to say is Thank you for the best facebook game ever. :)

HelenJS22
Mar 27 2010, 06:20 PM
OK, have just read through and I think my question is answered. I LOVE the new upgrades, but was very dismayed to find that there are no Easter items on the Gift page. I guess I have to go looking to see how they work to gift them to others.

earlgray
Mar 27 2010, 06:23 PM

A huge thank you to all who posted about using a list of FB friends when making a FT post. I did have trouble with the Save Setting button disappearing after I had clicked on Specific People, but then I remembered that you said using the tab key worked, and sure enough it did. So now I can request Easter gifts without all my non-farmer friends seeing that - thank you again!

I don't have any facilities yet, but it does seem silly to me that a person needs to post a request for help with those, instead of a neighbor just being able to go to the farm and help out unsolicited. Too complicated by far.

And it would be nice to send FT requests directly through the FT message system rather than through FB.

davyboyo
Mar 27 2010, 07:57 PM
thank you, raul.... The new additions of the last and this upgrade are fantastic.

Glitch in the produce faster window. Once you select people to send the request to you can't save the list or click on publish! Save is stuck inside the other window and publish is behind the window. I can't send this request to over 160 people! Help!!!

don't know if this will work for you. When we have that problem we hold the mouse click down and drag rapidly through the bottom border and the window expands. The only way we have been able to make this work. We have to do it every time if we change the publish to criteria from everybody.

davyboyo
Mar 27 2010, 08:00 PM

Actually in terms of profit per field, rosemary is actually top dog.

davyboyo
Mar 27 2010, 08:16 PM
Just one question. Do we have to continually send out the call to our neighbors or will one time do it. Once they accept through the facbook postinf will the be able to come back the next day.

Davyboyo

CynthiaSue
Mar 27 2010, 08:41 PM
Is there any way to know how many people helped in ones facilities, or who helped. I don't know if it is worth posting or not as I don't know if anyone actually clicked on it.

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 08:42 PM
don't know if this will work for you. When we have that problem we hold the mouse click down and drag rapidly through the bottom border and the window expands. The only way we have been able to make this work. We have to do it every time if we change the publish to criteria from everybody.

Dragging the left-clicked mouse was the first thing I tried. It didn't work for me and like a dummy I figured it "might" work on the 10th try. LOL! The tab works just fine for me, though. I found that making up a special FT Friends list in the FRIENDS tab of FB works far better.

I did notice that if you are going to use a FT Friends list that you have to click on CUSTOM (at the lock) and then the specific list and then finally on SAVE each time. The system appears to default back to FRIENDS.

Tyler45
Mar 27 2010, 08:44 PM

I don't think she means profit per field, but profit you get for each one sold.

I was also hoping we would get a crop higher than pineapple.

JAS0643
Mar 27 2010, 08:47 PM

There is a difference in profit per field and profit per hour. Profit per field for rosemary is 297 but profit per hour is 4.95. Raspberries per field profit is 21 but profit per hour is 10.5.

JAS0643
Mar 27 2010, 08:57 PM
Dragging the left-clicked mouse was the first thing I tried. It didn't work for me and like a dummy I figured it "might" work on the 10th try. LOL! The tab works just fine for me, though. I found that making up a special FT Friends list in the FRIENDS tab of FB works far better.

I did notice that if you are going to use a FT Friends list that you have to click on CUSTOM (at the lock) and then the specific list and then finally on SAVE each time. The system appears to default back to FRIENDS.

You can have all your wall post only show up for some people on your friends list. This can be helpful when you add people for apps that you do not know but you add them for neighbors in a game. You can put them in a list and restrict what they can see about you including your wall post. You can set it up where they see no wall post from you at all. This is a one time thing and effects all your wall posts. You do this through privacy settings. I can tell you exactly how if you like just pm me. What you are doing when you hide an app post form some people is only hiding that wall post not all your wall posts. Your default setting is either they see all you post or none of your posts. You can keep them from seeing some of your post but you have to edit that post to not show to them.

janisko
Mar 27 2010, 08:58 PM
There is a difference in profit per field and profit per hour. Profit per field for rosemary is 297 but profit per hour is 4.95. Raspberries per field profit is 21 but profit per hour is 10.5.

And don't forget about the bazillion xp's you get for repeatedly planting raspberries. That's the very best way to level up.

KLO12
Mar 27 2010, 09:04 PM
All this talk about the new crops makes me wonder when we will get something like peanuts,it's a Southern thing I guess!

soybeans
Mar 27 2010, 10:05 PM

This looks like a pure numbers game to me and appears to be unreliable as well as unfair to compare something that takes three days ( 60 hours ) to mature with something that takes 2 hours. What happens to the harvest and plow time not to mention the difference in plowing cost dependind upon self harvesting, Marketplace hire and having a neighbour plow for you?

How many 12 hours crops can you do in one day? The answer is 1. Start the clock ticking from end of planting, end of plowing or end of harvest and the thing is, you can only get one 12 hour crop in any given day.

So realistically, how many raspberried crops can you do in one day? How many beets or artichokes?

Just saying, I would like a common way to compare because per hour makes little sense to me.

Kind of like the banks. is it Interest Rate or APY. Even in this case, you need to know how the bank compounds if you are going to use the APY.... kinda like how many crops in a day. Might be better to compare over a certain period of time. Like for trees, it is only fair to compare over 60 days... because we 2, 3, 4 and 5 days to a mature tree.

Ok, I feel better not to mention I will be sleeping tonight so I guess I need to select between an 8 hour and 12 hour crop. Hmmm do I want to sleep in or will I really get up to harvest in 8 hours?????

Soybeans (and now I can plant them, YAY!)

jeannieb
Mar 27 2010, 10:09 PM
Will these facilities work on the crops planted on both farms or it is just the farm where the facilities are located????

medixgrad
Mar 27 2010, 10:46 PM

I also like and appreciate the new udpates but if I remember my high school biology right mushrooms aren't grown with seeds.They are grown from spores.

Tyler45
Mar 27 2010, 10:49 PM
I also like and appreciate the new udpates but if I remember my high school biology right mushrooms aren't grown with seeds.They are grown from spores.

haha.. i thought it was quite odd when i saw them too....

Tullia's Farm
Mar 28 2010, 12:06 AM
So the My Space people cannt gift anything for Easter? Sorry if I missed it, but just kept seeing Facebook. Thanks.

SunnyD
Mar 28 2010, 02:41 AM
was able to post for help on the new facilities... I did post a message to people that they can block the apps they don't want to get all the messages from...... Was able to help on sisters farm... it even said she had a second farm to check there for more work...... how cool is that..... I found if i go to my neighbors farm I and back to my farm I am not getting disconnected from the game as bad.... I am just guessing this means there is a problem with the server that my farm hangs out on?? It is not my ISP.....

swagman55
Mar 28 2010, 02:53 AM
cheers for the new crops and the many easter items to choose from.
wow I cant wait to see the new facilites.......tell me more.....hehe.:D
can fined the bamboo tree

poinks
Mar 28 2010, 04:34 AM
I can't get my produce faster button to work. When I click on it it just says processing request and stays that way forever. My farm is on myspace...I don't use the one on Facebook, and I am wondering if this glitch is only on the myspace version since I am reading where some people have gotten it to work.

It's not just myspace, i have the facebook FT and am having exactly the same problem as you, I've trawled the forum looking for an answer but can't find one, oh well i suppose i'll just have to produce at snail pace unless someone knows a solution...any help will be greatly appreciated :(

essexboy
Mar 28 2010, 04:36 AM
can fined the bamboo tree

sorry??????

to the people saying why the facilities/others item are linked to your post fb page.its so your friends will see the post and say "whats this about"so your friend then clicks on it and just like magic,slashkey has a new player in town.free adverisement spin from slashkey.

aslo I think rosemary is the best crop to seed and harvest,way better than pineapples crop.
rosemary profit-231
pinapple-profit-212

JAS0643
Mar 28 2010, 05:21 AM
sorry??????

to the people saying why the facilities/others item are linked to your post fb page.its so your friends will see the post and say "whats this about"so your friend then clicks on it and just like magic,slashkey has a new player in town.free adverisement spin from slashkey.

aslo I think rosemary is the best crop to seed and harvest,way better than pineapples crop.
rosemary profit-231
pinapple-profit-212

If you hire someone to harvest them (which gets you the most coins) there is not much difference in the profit.
Rosemary cost 200 hire harvest sell price 517 plowing cost 20 profit of 297
pineapples cost 300 hire harvest sell price 614 plowing cost 20 profit 294

essexboy
Mar 28 2010, 05:38 AM
If you hire someone to harvest them (which gets you the most coins) there is not much difference in the profit.
Rosemary cost 200 hire harvest sell price 517 plowing cost 20 profit of 297
pineapples cost 300 hire harvest sell price 614 plowing cost 20 profit 294

now x that extra 3 coins to 1,000 plots= bigger profit.not really got the time to work it out,but it is better than pineapples.
duh....... silly me its 3,ooo coin profit per 1,000 plots of rosemary over pineapples.now add another 3 days produce and again and so on.it does make a alot of difference over time.

Vonii
Mar 28 2010, 06:04 AM
I do not have the whats cooking tab, can you tell me why ???

essexboy
Mar 28 2010, 06:11 AM
I do not have the whats cooking tab, can you tell me why ???
the whats cooking tab is on the right hand side.next to start production which is on the left hand side.

kandy1kisses
Mar 28 2010, 07:02 AM
why is it since you think that you fixed the problem I can't go on to farm town and my crops are burnning up now

HelenJS22
Mar 28 2010, 07:03 AM
Your friend has to:
1/ go to the store
2/ go to easter tab
3/ click the little gift box on the item he/she wants, and then

4/ Post the request

Then you can send it via the link in the post. You can get gifts this way too!

What has happened that we are to use a different format to send and receive Easter Gifts. Why can't they be put into the normal 'send gifts' section ?? Am I missing something here ?? :confused:

Pelse
Mar 28 2010, 07:50 AM
Were any of you able to ask for a gift? everything freezes when i try - an I would love an easter egg tree:p
There is an option where i can send the wish to only certain friends - but when I use that it hides the abillity to pres send. (but OK - that freezes anyway)

Please help

Vonii
Mar 28 2010, 07:53 AM
the whats cooking tab is on the right hand side.next to start production which is on the left hand side.

Nope not there..:eek: I dont have whats cooking, nothing other then the usual.... Maybe you havent got around to mine yet?

essexboy
Mar 28 2010, 08:11 AM
Nope not there..:eek: I dont have whats cooking, nothing other then the usual.... Maybe you havent got around to mine yet?

you need to go to the help and support section.the moderaters are very helpful in there.have a little read in that section also.

click on the help and support page
scroll down alittle
and click on
official new release 19th march 2010 facilities.

the mod will always help with any problem you have and in the future with any game problems.always go to the help and support section.k.as the mods are way better than me for helping anyone out.

fdavid
Mar 28 2010, 08:33 AM
All this talk about the new crops makes me wonder when we will get something like peanuts,it's a Southern thing I guess!

Then a Peanut Butter Factory and a Jelly Factory plus a Bread Plant for the flour we can make at the Mill. well then we need a Sandwich Production Line.
Just think of the Cyberspace Trillionares we would be.

ScousePiglet
Mar 28 2010, 08:55 AM
Where to i find these tabs?
Hi There,

2. Bamboo tree

3. Easter Items

Thanks,

--Raul

Rin4Christ
Mar 28 2010, 09:08 AM
I am also not a fan of the post to wall to hire friends to help in facilities. I dislike app notices on my news feed and block nearly every one I see- INCLUDING farm town. That's right. as a long time farm town player, I have the app blocked from my feed. Which means I either have to allow my news feed to become cluttered with my neighbors other farm town postings, or not use this new feature. At this point, its going to be the latter.

I appreciate that this is a way you are trying to spread the word of farm town, but I would rather tell my friends face to face rather than spamming their news feed. At the moment I posted a request to my wall and only "allowed" one other farm town friend to see it. I likely will not repeat this because I don't like seeing it on my profile.

I'll just let production go on at its usual pace not use this feature.

jlhahn
Mar 28 2010, 09:39 AM
Raul:

I still can not unlock the land on my second farm. I am over level 80.
I have written into support without any luck.

Are you up to helping?

Janis L. Hahn
jlhahn53@cox.net
jlhahn53@msn.com

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 28 2010, 10:42 AM
Raul:

I still can not unlock the land on my second farm. I am over level 80.
I have written into support without any luck.

Are you up to helping?

Janis L. Hahn
jlhahn53@cox.net
jlhahn53@msn.com

have you been purchasing them in order. you have to buy them smallest to largest because everytime you unlock a smaller one a bigger one unlocks. not sure if that is the issue you are having but if you add more details im sure you can get better assistance such as what happens when you go to the realitor what pops up also manually linking will help to so that your farm can be checked out to see what the last upgrade you got was

jlhahn
Mar 28 2010, 11:09 AM
I am unlocking in order. I was able to unlock the first one, but the second one, nor any of the others are able to be unlocked.

It is very frustrating! I've been playing this game over a year, and know how to do it fairly well, if not better than that.

I even had a friend go into my account, and the land is LOCKED!

Janis

Old Goat
Mar 28 2010, 11:14 AM
A tip on moving facilities from one farm to another... don't do it while it is in production. I lost 720 pending in my sugar refinery when I moved it from 1 to 2.
Not a biggy, I was half expecting that to happen lol just be aware :)
Enjoying the new facilities, seeds. Thanks devs.

essexboy
Mar 28 2010, 11:20 AM
I am unlocking in order. I was able to unlock the first one, but the second one, nor any of the others are able to be unlocked.

It is very frustrating! I've been playing this game over a year, and know how to do it fairly well, if not better than that.

Janis
link your farm into your signature or post and maybe one of the players or a moderater can check out your farm and help you that way.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 28 2010, 12:24 PM

Janis

i know my questions seem simple but allot of the times its the issue and with out the link its hard to check into... did you purchase the first one you have to purchase the first, then the seconds and so on.

christina060
Mar 28 2010, 12:33 PM
thanks for the updates they are great! The produce faster option is not working right in myspace..It never sends a request! You guys do a great job!

JYD
Mar 28 2010, 01:12 PM
200 units of Wheat would take 80 hours to process, in real time but a Farm Town day is roughly 20 hours long...does the 2 hour/5 units purport to be real time, or can I adjust to Farm Town time when estimating?

nanigoat
Mar 28 2010, 02:26 PM
Where is the button to make the facilities run faster? I cannot find it on my farm!!! Help!!!

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 28 2010, 02:45 PM
Where is the button to make the facilities run faster? I cannot find it on my farm!!! Help!!!

when you are in the facility in the whats cooking area it should be in the top left

Bev 123
Mar 28 2010, 02:56 PM
Has any one yet determined what the harvester pay is for the new crops? artichoke
soy
mushroom
bellpepper
sweet potato

Thanks!

SunnyD
Mar 28 2010, 04:21 PM
The Mushrooms on my 2nd farm are at 70% and look dead LOL is this how they are supposed to look ?? has anyone had any be ready to harvest yet??

Telegraphs
Mar 28 2010, 04:25 PM
The Mushrooms on my 2nd farm are at 70% and look dead LOL is this how they are supposed to look ?? has anyone had any be ready to harvest yet??

Go and look now they look just like mushrooms when you zoom in! :p

jhughe29
Mar 28 2010, 05:11 PM
hello
can someone tell me where the produce faster button is on farm town because i cant see it.
thank you
Justin Hughes

Deb NZ
Mar 28 2010, 06:46 PM

Yes the mushrooms are gorgeous when 1st growing but basically become a pale brown sludge near to and at harvest won't be planting them again.

SunnyD
Mar 28 2010, 06:56 PM
Hey the do look like tiny mushrooms if you zoom in LOL Too funny.....

lulu836
Mar 28 2010, 07:13 PM
hello
can someone tell me where the produce faster button is on farm town because i cant see it.
thank you
Justin Hughes

Top left corner of What's Cooking" page. The search button is your friend.

angeleyes84
Mar 28 2010, 07:20 PM
where are the easter items cause i don't have them?

lulu836
Mar 28 2010, 07:22 PM
They show as Easter items in the place where you buy everything else. Lower right hand bottom.

angeleyes84
Mar 28 2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks, didn't see it. thought maybe they would have easter gifts as well.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 28 2010, 07:49 PM
Thanks, didn't see it. thought maybe they would have easter gifts as well.

to send easter items you friends have to request them threw the store you click the present symbol and then it posts on your wall and friends can send that

angeleyes84
Mar 28 2010, 08:02 PM
kind of weird this time. they need some new gifts on the gifts page. thanks

GrinNBarrett
Mar 28 2010, 08:05 PM
I had a real bad glitch in my Farm Town game it took me weeks to find it. Turns out it was
Firefox and it made most of the things in the game invisible like the tools, chat, half of the brown area that has the storage map etc, plus the little boxes for the second farm went along with the envelope for messages. To make a long story short after fixing the problem and returning to the game I found that my level 60 was now 79 and the white area in the bar moved over an inch can anyone tell me what happened and did the game designers change the level limits?

angeleyes84
Mar 28 2010, 08:07 PM
not sure, wish i would get emails about the updates.

Molly Mew
Mar 28 2010, 08:15 PM
I had a real bad glitch in my Farm Town game it took me weeks to find it. Turns out it was
Firefox and it made most of the things in the game invisible like the tools, chat, half of the brown area that has the storage map etc, plus the little boxes for the second farm went along with the envelope for messages. To make a long story short after fixing the problem and returning to the game I found that my level 60 was now 79 and the white area in the bar moved over an inch can anyone tell me what happened and did the game designers change the level limits?

Yes, levels 61 to 80 were added on 4th March. :)

This post gives more details..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308174&highlight=March

Dixie806
Mar 28 2010, 09:13 PM
I Love the New stuff! Thanks...Either I am really tired.. I cannot find..The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility ???
I must be Bleary eyed. Please let me know.. Probably staring me right in the face???
Thanks

Bobby Jo
Mar 28 2010, 09:45 PM
OK so I set something to cook for 4 hours... I publish the "Produce Faster" thing but 4 hours later my cheese was still not done! Shouldn't my cheese produce in 4 hours regardless if friends helped or not like it did before this update??????? :mad:

lulu836
Mar 28 2010, 09:56 PM
Friends or neighbors must take the time to view your FB page which is where the help request is then click on the job request which takes you to their farm which is where you are told that work is available and do you want to go there and then finally you are there.

Cazville
Mar 28 2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks so much for all the new additions. I was only working on my farm about once a week but now I have something more interesting to do and quickly was able to move up. Today I hit 80 and love the new modern MANSION. Thanks to all concerned for your hard work. :)

LA Scooter Girl
Mar 28 2010, 10:20 PM
i won't play your "produce faster" application until you get the dialog box to permit me to send it to just farmtown friends. i don't want to publish this to all my friends. the "customize" box sits inside of the publish box and doesn't allow us to close the dialog box to limit the friends who see the post. you need to fix this right away, it's just one more annoying thing about FT.

Mr. H
Mar 28 2010, 10:21 PM
kind of weird this time. they need some new gifts on the gifts page. thanks

I have to tell you I am thrilled with the new way they are doing the Easter gifts.

This way I don't get a bunch of **** I don't want and if my neighbors really want something all they have to do is request it and I will happily send it to them.

Big thumbs up from me.

Mr. H
Mar 28 2010, 10:25 PM
Friends or neighbors must take the time to view your FB page which is where the help request is then click on the job request which takes you to their farm which is where you are told that work is available and do you want to go there and then finally you are there.

Actually, they shouldn't have to go to your FB page to see the request. When you post it, it will show on the page of all the friends you send the request to.

Mr. H
Mar 28 2010, 10:27 PM
i won't play your "produce faster" application until you get the dialog box to permit me to send it to just farmtown friends. i don't want to publish this to all my friends. the "customize" box sits inside of the publish box and doesn't allow us to close the dialog box to limit the friends who see the post. you need to fix this right away, it's just one more annoying thing about FT.

This is a Facebook problem, not a Farm Town problem. And, I believe there were instructions earlier in this thread on how to work around this problem. Personally, I am able to click on the button even though I can only see a sliver of it.

JAS0643
Mar 28 2010, 11:41 PM

Okay two things the first one help with the getting to the save button. If you can't see the save button hit your tab key until you do see it. Second if you haven't already done so put your FT friends in a facebook friend list that way when you go to customize all you need to do is type in the name you gave that list and the only people that will see that wall post will be people on that list.

SunnyD
Mar 29 2010, 01:05 AM
ok dumb question........ do you go ahead and send all your goods such as cows milk, or goats milk into the production state.. where it is already cooking, then invite your friends to help that produce faster? or do you first call on your friends to come help?? kind of confused here.....

SunnyD
Mar 29 2010, 01:26 AM
found the answer myself Duh Me!!

so it is the items you have already sent into production that they help with...... got it..

OnlySal
Mar 29 2010, 07:28 AM
Can't find the thread for instruction on gifting the Easter items. For some people that's what keeps their interest. (To my frustration - but trying to keep them in the game.)

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 29 2010, 08:15 AM
Can't find the thread for instruction on gifting the Easter items. For some people that's what keeps their interest. (To my frustration - but trying to keep them in the game.)

your friends have to request them as gifts. one they request and item you can send it to them threw that request... to request a item for easter go to the store and then you click on the gift box on the item you want and it will post it..

i love that is being done this way so thay im not bombarded with pointless gifts i wont. i requested the 2 items i wanted got them and deleted the post. my neighbors know im a fuel kinda girl and preffer it all the time

lovesowls
Mar 29 2010, 09:05 AM
I am using the new dairy processing plant. Something happens every time I put the cheese in storage. It only shows up for one day and then the next day, it is gone. What am I doing wrong?

Yapper
Mar 29 2010, 09:18 AM
I love the new Easter stuff, but......why are some things locked out until you get to a certain level? This should not be on holidays or special events......because here's why. For Easter I would like to have the Easter Bunny Family, the Egg Tree and the Bunny with Wheelbarrow but there are locked until level 70,80, and 75. I am at level 38 and Easter is 5 days away. There is no way I can advance in order to purchase these items. It's like those of us who are at the back of the line are being punished. I just don't understand the locked out method, ok, it's something to strive for but not on special occassions. Everyone should be able to purchase ALL the items. Ho Hum, oh well, back to my farm which I love dearly. I just needed to vent.

dolphinia
Mar 29 2010, 09:26 AM
Where is the "What's Cooking" tab?

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 29 2010, 09:58 AM
I love the new Easter stuff, but......why are some things locked out until you get to a certain level? This should not be on holidays or special events......because here's why. For Easter I would like to have the Easter Bunny Family, the Egg Tree and the Bunny with Wheelbarrow but there are locked until level 70,80, and 75. I am at level 38 and Easter is 5 days away. There is no way I can advance in order to purchase these items. It's like those of us who are at the back of the line are being punished. I just don't understand the locked out method, ok, it's something to strive for but not on special occassions. Everyone should be able to purchase ALL the items. Ho Hum, oh well, back to my farm which I love dearly. I just needed to vent.

alot of the higher level items have a gift box in them if you want them no matter you level if you click that it will post on your wall and your friends can send them to you as a gift no matter your or their level but you have to make the request

eloise8
Mar 29 2010, 10:10 AM
thanks for the updates they are great! The produce faster option is not working right in myspace..It never sends a request! You guys do a great job!

Still not working on myspace also planted sugarcane yesterday and when I came back today there were cabbages there! How is that possible? I thought I made a mistake but after checking (I write everything down since I have 3 farms 2 on FB and 1 on Myspace) there should have been sugarcane, well never mind at least I get my harvest!

Are there still problems on MySpace? Love to know for then I understand what is happening.

Well on FB everything works fine!

jeanieNGMsfarm
Mar 29 2010, 11:00 AM
Where is the "What's Cooking" tab?

when you are in your whats cooking facility there should be a tab for it once you started producing

ScousePiglet
Mar 29 2010, 11:45 AM
I caanot find the whats cooking area !!!!!!!! What facility!!!!!!!
Please help
when you are in the facility in the whats cooking area it should be in the top left

krbrown2000
Mar 29 2010, 12:56 PM
Instead of publishing to my general wall, I'd like to just invite specific friends to work in my facilities, sort of like giving gifts to specific people.

The reason is that I absolutely HATE all the (insert name of other farming game here) SPAM that I get, and I refuse to do that to my friends. If I could invite specific ones that I know are interested, it'd be much better.

Mumphies
Mar 29 2010, 12:59 PM
Neither my husband nor I have this new tab on our FarmTown yet, so I suspect that even though they say they've rolled it out to everyone, they haven't. It's simply not there!

amedlin1010
Mar 29 2010, 01:37 PM
I had pretty much stopped playing Farm Town but with the new changes, the new facilities, neighbors helping, etc., it's my favorite game again! Way to go guys. Great job!

Pelse
Mar 29 2010, 01:42 PM
alot of the higher level items have a gift box in them if you want them no matter you level if you click that it will post on your wall and your friends can send them to you as a gift no matter your or their level but you have to make the request

But there is one serious problem here - if you choose to send to just those of your friends that is addicted to this game - and for sure that is only a few of mine - it just hides the send button - and you are not able to do anything - unless you want to spam a lot of people.

Love the game - love the easter stuff - love the new way of working with people - but I simply cannot do this spamming business:(

SunnyD
Mar 29 2010, 01:44 PM
Instead of publishing to my general wall, I'd like to just invite specific friends to work in my facilities, sort of like giving gifts to specific people.

The reason is that I absolutely HATE all the (insert name of other farming game here) SPAM that I get, and I refuse to do that to my friends. If I could invite specific ones that I know are interested, it'd be much better.

If you don't want junk from games you don't participate in, block that game in your profile settings. If i am trying to gift a certain person to work on my farm i publish the announcement and let them know on FB chat to come to my farm.... best way i think......

krbrown2000
Mar 29 2010, 03:04 PM
Believe me, it's blocked. Still won't do that to my friends. Some of them are older and don't know the ins and outs about blocking and such. :)

If you don't want junk from games you don't participate in, block that game in your profile settings. If i am trying to gift a certain person to work on my farm i publish the announcement and let them know on FB chat to come to my farm.... best way i think......

andie1100
Mar 29 2010, 04:10 PM
Since this upgrade I have lost all my fuel.

Also, any request I accept regardless of the game disappears. does anyone know why?

JAS0643
Mar 29 2010, 05:31 PM
But there is one serious problem here - if you choose to send to just those of your friends that is addicted to this game - and for sure that is only a few of mine - it just hides the send button - and you are not able to do anything - unless you want to spam a lot of people.

Love the game - love the easter stuff - love the new way of working with people - but I simply cannot do this spamming business:(

If you click on the tab key on your computer it will bring up the save button.

betty21
Mar 29 2010, 05:43 PM
AWESOME! l just made over 11,000 coins at my friend's farm and she's not there! As l just bought the 3 mil second farm the other day, l can use all the coins l can make!!
Very cool LOL!

i was on here looking around and i clicked the link and it went into my farm i think it did message me back if it was :)

Rose W
Mar 29 2010, 06:00 PM
I have looked and looked manually and using the search tool and have not found this question addressed anywhere. I saw again today a request for a gift on my home page in FarmTown which had a direct link to Farmtown and the requester. I too have requests, but do not know how to do it in a way that links to the site. I would prefer to request things in this way so as not to annoy my non FT playing friends. If they are not playing they are not very interested in all the FT related posting cluttering their home pages.

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 29 2010, 06:04 PM
I have looked and looked manually and using the search tool and have not found this question addressed anywhere. I saw again today a request for a gift on my home page in FarmTown which had a direct link to Farmtown and the requester. I too have requests, but do not know how to do it in a way that links to the site. I would prefer to request things in this way so as not to annoy my non FT playing friends. If they are not playing they are not very interested in all the FT related posting cluttering their home pages.

This was for the Easter items. The little red gift box next to the item is what your friends click and puts on their profile page.

Leftysd
Mar 29 2010, 06:37 PM
Well said and I agree. but he probaby is one that onlt works the high

SunnyD
Mar 29 2010, 07:55 PM

also any item you have on your farm such as a "Cow' that is on the gift page you just click on that item and you get a menu that says 'request as gift' then you get the pop up to send the request for that gift.. also any item you have in your gift box you can request more of......... it posts to your FB wall

spottea
Mar 29 2010, 08:42 PM
Many thanks for all the new crops and Easter stuff. I really like the mushrooms, very cool!
But, I would really have liked to send my friends some Easter gifts, but this isn't possible. So sad! I don't really want them all for myself.Actually, all the gifts need updating, as when I ask my FT friends what they want, they all say 'nothing, so just send fuel'. Very boring.
On another note, I started a new farm and placed an island in the middle, where I have been trying to keep my animals, but no matter what I do, they keep escaping, especially the chickens, who seem to get a great deal of pleasure from making me run around after them!

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 29 2010, 08:47 PM
Many thanks for all the new crops and Easter stuff. I really like the mushrooms, very cool!
But, I would really have liked to send my friends some Easter gifts, but this isn't possible. So sad! I don't really want them all for myself.Actually, all the gifts need updating, as when I ask my FT friends what they want, they all say 'nothing, so just send fuel'. Very boring.
On another note, I started a new farm and placed an island in the middle, where I have been trying to keep my animals, but no matter what I do, they keep escaping, especially the chickens, who seem to get a great deal of pleasure from making me run around after them!

It is possible to send Easter gifts. Your friends have to request them. There is a little red box (on most Easter gifts) to the right of the item which they click and it sends it to their wall where you can click and send it.
There can be no gaps or the animals will escape. I don't know what you made an island out of, but you can fence them in.

BeckyKY
Mar 29 2010, 09:14 PM
If you click on the tab key on your computer it will bring up the save button.

I just tried this , and it does not work for me using Safari.
I have created a FT group to select for the hire request and I can do that part of it , but the Save/ Publish link is below where I can choose that.
I am not going to send the request out to all my friends..and my FT friends I have talked with today all feel the same way. That is spam.
FT or FB (whoever is fixing it to where the Save/Publish button is hidden) needs to rework that .

JAS0643
Mar 29 2010, 09:51 PM
also any item you have on your farm such as a "Cow' that is on the gift page you just click on that item and you get a menu that says 'request as gift' then you get the pop up to send the request for that gift.. also any item you have in your gift box you can request more of......... it posts to your FB wall

The animals can't be requested this way. When you click on an animal it doesn't come up with an option to request as a gift. I know you can request more of what you have in your gift box but not sure if animals can be done that way as I don't have any animals in my GB at the moment.

I just tried this , and it does not work for me using Safari.
I have created a FT group to select for the hire request and I can do that part of it , but the Save/ Publish link is below where I can choose that.
I am not going to send the request out to all my friends..and my FT friends I have talked with today all feel the same way. That is spam.
FT or FB (whoever is fixing it to where the Save/Publish button is hidden) needs to rework that .

I don't use safari so I can't help you there. As for spamming people's news feeds FB has a new feature where you can hid app post. Hover over the post from someone and then click on hide, you will then have a choice of hiding that person or that app. Choosing the app hides the wall posts for that app from all your friends. I could understands people issue with seeing all the app posts in the past but now if they don't want to see them all they have to do is hide them and the problem is solved.

lulu836
Mar 30 2010, 12:20 AM
As for spamming people's news feeds FB has a new feature where you can hid app post. Hover over the post from someone and then click on hide, you will then have a choice of hiding that person or that app. Choosing the app hides the wall posts for that app from all your friends. I could understands people issue with seeing all the app posts in the past but now if they don't want to see them all they have to do is hide them and the problem is solved.
[/QUOTE]

The only option I get is to hide the person. How do you get the option to hide the app spam from the person? I don't want to hide the person, just the spam from the app.

kiwirick
Mar 30 2010, 04:50 AM
nICE TO SEE WE NOW HAVE PIZZA RESTURANT AND YOGURT MAKING FACILITIES, BUT WE STILL GET THE X025 ERROR, IN MY CASE IN MY DAIRY. LOVE THE DEV'S WORK, BUT WISH THAT ERRORS WOULD GET FIXED B4 ADDING NEW STUFF.

BeckyKY
Mar 30 2010, 05:14 AM
The animals can't be requested this way. When you click on an animal it doesn't come up with an option to request as a gift. I know you can request more of what you have in your gift box but not sure if animals can be done that way as I don't have any animals in my GB at the moment.

I don't use safari so I can't help you there. As for spamming people's news feeds FB has a new feature where you can hid app post. Hover over the post from someone and then click on hide, you will then have a choice of hiding that person or that app. Choosing the app hides the wall posts for that app from all your friends. I could understands people issue with seeing all the app posts in the past but now if they don't want to see them all they have to do is hide them and the problem is solved.

Thanks for that tip :)
I will figure that out and pass it along to people on my Friends list.

prettyponies
Mar 30 2010, 06:16 AM
Wow. Nice we can now make yogurt. Yum!! Thanks, devs!!!!!!!!

Meranna
Mar 30 2010, 07:38 AM
total bummer that the JUICE facility is the only one that costs FCash...and $28 at that with no other option!
At least you can make flour without having to purchase the stone mill which costs FCash.

PopeyeCartwright
Mar 30 2010, 07:43 AM
total bummer that the JUICE facility is the only one that costs FCash...and $28 at that with no other option!
At least you can make flour without having to purchase the stone mill which costs FCash.

I totally agree with you; why should we have to pay Fcash for a Juice Facility? :mad:

carolross
Mar 30 2010, 07:53 AM
Me, too, would like to have one available for coins, also.

crras54
Mar 30 2010, 07:54 AM
We need different gift items. We havent had anything new. Shoot i have allot of people as neighbors and nobody sends anything because they are all boring. All I ever receive that is useful is the fuel.

CynthiaSue
Mar 30 2010, 08:16 AM
Is there a place that tells what one would need to use the juice factory. I haven't bought it yet, but would really like to know what exactly it uses before using some of my saved farmcash. Also, I am going to have to do some rearranging to fit it in. It is kind of big. Want to know if I really want to.

LoreneC
Mar 30 2010, 08:23 AM
PopeyeCartwright Join Date: Apr 27 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna

I totally agree with you; why should we have to pay Fcash for a Juice Facility?

So the devs can make some money. Just don't buy it, or you can do the Facebook app of the day (you don't need to download anything) until you have enough to purchase it with cash.

I am passing on the pizza place, but don't blame the devs one bit for asking for cash for some items. What we can purchase with Farm Coins is way more than in "the other farm game".

CynthiaSue
Mar 30 2010, 08:26 AM
I agree. I have plenty of farmcash from leveling up and doing the application for the day. Can't believe how easy it is to download the application and get the 2 farmcash. Never had a problem with it. They even made the farmcash retroactive when it came out. I prefer to save my farmcash, but have plenty and will use it to buy it IF I see it is something I really want. Waiting to see if they let us know which fruits it takes, etc.

servocrow
Mar 30 2010, 08:26 AM
LOVE THE NEW STUFF! I was a bit bummed about the the cash thing for the juice..BUT I had been saving my FC for something worthwhile, so I spent it on this. It uses pineapples, grapes, apples, or oranges. Hopefully it will expand to other juices. Nice addition to the Dairy farm with the yogurts too!!

Now...I'll have to reconfigure the farm again...

ummm..how about a third diamond? :D

CynthiaSue
Mar 30 2010, 08:35 AM
So happy that it uses some from the trees as well. I think I will make room and buy it. I just can't plant everything these things take. I am sure i won't be able to keep them running all the time, but think it is really cool.

HelenJS22
Mar 30 2010, 08:40 AM
Is there a place that tells what one would need to use the juice factory. I haven't bought it yet, but would really like to know what exactly it uses before using some of my saved farmcash. Also, I am going to have to do some rearranging to fit it in. It is kind of big. Want to know if I really want to.

Yes, go to the Social section of the forum and look for Tony D's post. He's right on the ball tonight.

JanetDarty
Mar 30 2010, 09:33 AM
Raul - this game is getting better and better! I love the facilities and the incentive to grow certain crops to produce goods. The new trees are great too! I've been playing a long time and I'm still having fun.

Now for the dreaded question - with all the great facilities and need for specific crops - when can we buy a third farm?

Keep up the good work!

Kelsey
Mar 30 2010, 11:01 AM
Neither my husband nor I have this new tab on our FarmTown yet, so I suspect that even though they say they've rolled it out to everyone, they haven't. It's simply not there!

Hi Mumphies,

The What's Cooking is not a new tab in the game - when you have purchased one of the facilities, and you click on it, you will get the option to look into it (please forgive me - I am running off memory in my brain and don't have it in front of me), then when it opens you will see what can be produced and there will be the tabs. You have to start production of items to see what is cooking I think.

Hope that helps you and your husband!

Robin47
Mar 30 2010, 11:15 AM
I agree. I have plenty of farmcash from leveling up and doing the application for the day. Can't believe how easy it is to download the application and get the 2 farmcash. Never had a problem with it. They even made the farmcash retroactive when it came out. I prefer to save my farmcash, but have plenty and will use it to buy it IF I see it is something I really want. Waiting to see if they let us know which fruits it takes, etc.
What "application" ?

jeremiahq@charter.net
Mar 30 2010, 11:22 AM
Nice additions your making it fun keep the enprovements coming and thanks for tring to get rid of the bugs.

fragmentx
Mar 30 2010, 11:30 AM
why can't we gift easter item?

Telegraphs
Mar 30 2010, 11:31 AM
why can't we gift easter item?

You need to click on the red gift box next to the item you want, publish it to your wall and then someone can redeem it from your wall :)

Nice additions your making it fun keep the enprovements coming and thanks for tring to get rid of the bugs.

You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/) and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers :)

It's nice to see some positive feedback for once :) Thanks.

fragmentx
Mar 30 2010, 11:46 AM
You need to click on the red gift box next to the item you want, publish it to your wall and then someone can redeem it from your wall :)

not like that. Like a gift page.

Telegraphs
Mar 30 2010, 11:48 AM
not like that. Like a gift page.

This isn't available for these gifts unfortunately so if you want to gift Easter it will need to be done via the way I explained above, sorry I didn't mean to cause confusion :)

stitchingranny
Mar 30 2010, 11:48 AM
I was really excited to see the juice factory, but upset to find once again that I cannot have it because being a pensioner on a tight budget I do not have the money to purchase more $. I am already at level 80 so I cannot earn more $. Surely there should be someway we can earn more $ or there should be an alternative i.e the same thing but without the pretty colours. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take note as I cannot be the only person on farmtown that does not have money to spend on games.

This is the first time I have written a comment so I do hope I am putting it in the correct place.

Telegraphs
Mar 30 2010, 11:50 AM
I was really excited to see the juice factory, but upset to find once again that I cannot have it because being a pensioner on a tight budget I do not have the money to purchase more $. I am already at level 80 so I cannot earn more $. Surely there should be someway we can earn more $ or there should be an alternative i.e the same thing but without the pretty colours. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take note as I cannot be the only person on farmtown that does not have money to spend on games.

This is the first time I have written a comment so I do hope I am putting it in the correct place.

Hi there :) Welcome to the forum :)

You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/) and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers :)

CynthiaSue
Mar 30 2010, 11:59 AM
What "application" ?

When you have the game up, there are choices above the frame, such as free gifts, play, forum, etc. Don't remember what all, but there is one toward the right that says get coins. You can buy coins there, but if you scroll down it will have things you can do to get free farmcash. Some of them cost money, but there are free ones as well. Alot of times, the first one will be something that says it is the Application of the Day. I don't really get one every day, sometimes not even once a week, but I do every one I see. You can not do it if you already have the application. They are simply games. All you have to do is allow the game and you will get 2 free farm dollars. I normally check them out. You don't have to give any personal information and my farmcash is there when I come back to the game, very simple. There are other free ones that I may try someday, but have basically as of today, only done the application of the day.

Bala
You can post messages asking friends to send EAster gifts, but they are not available to send????

Wilde Lily
Raul - this game is getting better and better! I love the facilities and the incentive to grow certain crops to produce goods. The new trees are great too! I've been playing a long time and I'm still having fun.

Now for the dreaded question - with all the great facilities and need for specific crops - when can we buy a third farm?

Keep up the good work!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/VelvetMorning/yeahthat.gifhttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/VelvetMorning/yeahthat.gifhttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/VelvetMorning/yeahthat.gif

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 30 2010, 12:00 PM
You can post messages asking friends to send EAster gifts, but they are not available to send????

Just like you can post messages asking friend to send Easter gifts, your friends do it that way too and that's how you can send them Easter gifts.

fragmentx
Mar 30 2010, 12:08 PM
but you can't send it to multiple friends at one time.

thymetorocket
Mar 30 2010, 01:01 PM
Thank you Raul

I just need to know how to get cows. I have the Diary Shed and the Diary Processing Plant, but the only animals producing milk is the Goats! What must I do please as I would like to make the butter and the yoghurt. Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 30 2010, 01:02 PM
Thank you Raul

I just need to know how to get cows. I have the Diary Shed and the Diary Processing Plant, but the only animals producing milk is the Goats! What must I do please as I would like to make the butter and the yoghurt. Thanks

Cows also make milk and you get those as gifts from friends.

cjxxx49
Mar 30 2010, 01:08 PM
i personlly would love to see that farmer who keeps popping up asking me to send gifts would disaphere. No offense but what a pain.

cj

Telegraphs
Mar 30 2010, 01:30 PM
i personlly would love to see that farmer who keeps popping up asking me to send gifts would disaphere. No offense but what a pain.

cj

A lot of people have suggested this and I've passed it on :)

JAS0643
Mar 30 2010, 01:31 PM

Juice facility takes apple, orange, pineapple, grape.

Dairy facility takes raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries for yogurt.

Bobby Jo
Mar 30 2010, 02:39 PM
OK now can we please have a Juice Facility for coins so that the rest of us who are unable to buy cash and no longer have any can also make stuff from our trees???? Make it slower or something I dont care but it sucks I cant do anything extra with my trees :/

Telegraphs
Mar 30 2010, 02:43 PM
OK now can we please have a Juice Facility for coins so that the rest of us who are unable to buy cash and no longer have any can also make stuff from our trees???? Make it slower or something I dont care but it sucks I cant do anything extra with my trees :/

You can make Farm Cash for free. You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/) and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers. Also remember you get FC when you level up :)

Farmer_Susan
Mar 30 2010, 03:16 PM
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!! I am loving this game more and more - and it's always been my favorite. Just keeps getting better and better. I've bought all the facilities and am busy growing the crops and harvesting the animals I need to make pizza, yogurt, etc. Anyone want some??? Come on over! (The facilities are on my second farm)

PopeyeCartwright
Mar 30 2010, 03:24 PM
You can make Farm Cash for free. You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/) and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers. Also remember you get FC when you level up :)

When I click on them keeps telling me failed to connect, page load error..:(

mslundy
Mar 30 2010, 04:32 PM
I tried the produce faster button to hire neighbors to help with product production, but they cannot see my post on their wall. They have to actually go to my profile to get the message. from there they can click on the link to help and it works fine. . .but what a hassle! The same is true for me, none of my neighbors posts are showing up on my wall. I checked my settings & I have FT allowed to post to my wall, so I don't get it. Is there any better way this can be set up? Why can't we send the request directly through FT? or just have a button right there on our farm that they can click . . . the way it is now is a huge hassle, have to log out of FT completely go to the other person's profile to get to the link! Any suggestions to make it easier?

allyhaw0
Mar 30 2010, 04:34 PM
I like all the new things including the pizza place. I got it thinking I could use it. However, I can't because I don't have a flour mill. I went to get one and I can't because I am short Farmtown cash. Are you going to make it available to purchase with coins. I am at level 80 and cannot get any more cash. Just wondering!

essexboy
Mar 30 2010, 04:41 PM
juice factory in dollars.im not please.now what im I going to do with my trees.

LoreneC
Mar 30 2010, 04:42 PM
I like all the new things including the pizza place. I got it thinking I could use it. However, I can't because I don't have a flour mill. I went to get one and I can't because I am short Farmtown cash. Are you going to make it available to purchase with coins. I am at level 80 and cannot get any more cash. Just wondering!

The red windmill produces flour and can be purchased with coins.

DaveT
Mar 30 2010, 05:07 PM
More land would be nice with all the new buildings!!!!

Mason's Nana
Mar 30 2010, 09:57 PM
Would love to use some of the new facilities. Can't because of the Error x025 I get every time I try to click on my dairy facility. Have tried 3 different computers and get the same message each time. This really needs to be fixed before all of us that have this problem get disgusted with it and quit!