PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 21, 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
May 21 2010, 07:33 PM
Hey there,

We just released a new version with the following features:

1. Small Sea Coast (coins): Allows you to catch Haddock, Dolfin, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel and Crab

2. Big Sea Coast (32 FC): Allows you to catch Cod, Grouper, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel, Yellowtail, Tuna, Crab and Lobster

3. Oil Pump Tool (coins): Allows you to produce Crude Oil

4. Oil Reinery (32 FC): Allows you to produce fuel out of the Crude Oil to be used in your harvesters and seeders. You can store the Fuel Tanks in your storage. When you go to the Fuel Station to refuel, it will take not only the fuel tanks you have received as gifts from friends, but also all stored Fuel Tanks in your storage produced by the Oil Refinery. Both counters are displayed on the same line, 'Fuel Tanks', in the Fuel Station.

5. Taco Restaurant (coins): Produces different Taco products like Hard and Soft Tacos, Chicken Quesadillas and Burritos. You can get the Chicken or Meat as gifts from friends or Order them from the Semi-Trailer Truck.

6. You can now harvest your flowers. You can also hire people in the market to harvest your flowers: Flower prices have been slightly adjusted to accomodate this change. It functions like the trees, when you harvest a flower you get the coins and it's restored to it's original stage.

7. The current Flower Shop is now a facility (25 FC): Allows you to produces different flower buckets from the harveted flowers.

8. The frequency of the Major asking for gifts on the game has been reduced considerably, you should not see it more than 1 or 2 times per day.

9. The Semi-Trailer truck now deliver 3 times more Hotdog Sausages in the same period of time.

10. There was an annoying error when people were harvesting for others. If the farm where they were working had some Hens moving, the message 'do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session...." was popping randomly, this have been fixed.

[Update: Taco Restaurant now rotates]
[Update: Renamed Dolfin to Mahi Mahi to avoid confusions]

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Double T Dude Ranch
May 21 2010, 07:39 PM
You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Yay thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

alexlbs
May 21 2010, 07:43 PM
YAY! Awesome updates! Thanks Devs!

JustHikk
May 21 2010, 07:46 PM
Thank you!!!

Sprout2441
I got my suggestion fulfilled.....the flower shop turning into a facility. THANKS SO MUCH, you are awesome......

ohiosweetheart
WHEW thank God I already had the flower shop. :)
I'm liking the taco place alot!

Thanks Raul and everyone!

Now PLEASE - we NEED a fourth farm!

gfjones
May 21 2010, 07:48 PM
Cool!

Wish I had more land!!! How about a 4th farm?

JocelynCS
May 21 2010, 07:49 PM
PROBLEM... that oil refinery is so huge there is just nowhere for me to put it! I have the farm cash, but I don't want to lose the growing space with so many crops needed to produce everything. WHEN are we going to get a fourth farm?!

dottyF
May 21 2010, 07:54 PM
Dang. I was just on this forum and ft. Leave to take a bath thinking I was all done for the night and now this. I'm never gonna get away from ft. :(

Hessel
May 21 2010, 07:56 PM
I would love to add more facilities but I cant grow wheat fast enough now.
We really could use a 4th and 5th farm. I love the game. I want to try some new things but can't spare the room. Please please please add more farms!!!

Thanks for all you do!!!

hansen2433
May 21 2010, 08:04 PM
Dang. I was just on this forum and ft.I was all done for the night and now this. I'm never gonna get away from ft. :(

me to :D great job i love the update love it

Mrs Borgies
May 21 2010, 08:05 PM
Fantastic! 4th farm to go with these updates would be great! Ha ha!!!

You guys rock!!!

Tony D
May 21 2010, 08:06 PM
Again with the new releases while I am at work - sheesh :p

LoreneC
May 21 2010, 08:06 PM
You devs are always thinking!

I can't wait to see what the seacoast looks like!

dottyF
May 21 2010, 08:07 PM
Hessel I was thinking the same thing. I got the flower shop but I cant find anywhere to squeeze anything else without shortening my crops and i dont want to do that.

michellch1
May 21 2010, 08:08 PM
Ack!! I need more farmmmmmmmmmmm!! Lol!!!

Paul Miller
May 21 2010, 08:12 PM
Do flowers still work how they normally do now that they are harvestable? If I want to put flowers down on my farm and they whither, can I just water them to bring them back?

jesdreher
May 21 2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks! I have been looking forward to the next update! Love the taco restaurant! I bought the flower shop, but am not sure I like how it functions as a facility. I like my flowers to be in bloom on my farm and I have to make the choice now to harvest and let them go all brown and ugly and use my facility or let them stay in bloom but forgo the use of the facility. :-\ I guess I could redesign so that the harvestable flowers are in a separate garden and I just plant other types of flowers where I want them to be pretty. It looks like I'm going to have to do a serious redesign anyway because there's just no room for anything. As much as I love that you put out more facilities, I kinda wish you'd have given us farm #4 first. Ah well, beggars can't be choosers, eh?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 21 2010, 08:20 PM
Do flowers still work how they normally do now that they are harvestable? If I want to put flowers down on my farm and they whither, can I just water them to bring them back?

Flowers are the same. You harvest them and they go to 0% and grow back. If you plant flowers, just water them to bring them back.

dottyF
May 21 2010, 08:24 PM
omg. my avatar is walking down my road I think looking at the situation, unfortunately nothing else will fit on my farms.

DivaQ
May 21 2010, 08:26 PM
The biggest issue is space. Would love to implement these new items the large coast and the refinery but just no space to do so without destroying a farm in the process.

I would like to see our storage of harvest simplified. Finished products could have a separate storage vs. products that could be used for further uses.

It would also be nice when you select go home from the Marketplace - we should be able to select which farm we could go to. It would save a lot of time.

CynthiaSue
May 21 2010, 08:28 PM
The oil refinery would be pointless for me. I have 3 farms, 2 of which are total crops which I plant 1, 2 and 3 day crops for my facilities and I rarely, if ever, use up my daily fuel ration. From the sounds of it, if I purchased this, if I put the oil in storage, it would go into my daily ration and it would basically be wasted, since I rarely go over my daily allotment and I have probably 20 fuels people have sent me sitting on my facebook page that I have never accepted, but would if I needed it, which I maybe do once a week or less.

I dont guess I will get the taco shop either since I run out of flour and don't use the bakery and the pizza shop all the time either though I already have those. I guess I have enough facilities.

I do like it that more hotdogs are delivered now. That should prove helpful, as I am always running out of those.

I don't really care to have a 4th farm in order to produce more to keep up with the facilities, unless they come out with a 9 seeder and even then I'm not sure I would do it. It is getting hard to find people to work on my farm. It took me quite awhile the other day just to find someone to plow and that is usually what people want to do. I think perhaps I have gone as far as I'm going to go in this game. Perhaps it has passed the point of being challenging and fun, to perhaps being a bit of a chore. I have really enjoyed the game, and the facilities have been really cool, but now they seem like they are a bit endless with nothing accomplished by doing them. I simply am gaining more coins.

I am not meaning to complain. I am just expressing how it is for me right now. I think FarmTown has done great with the facilities and perhaps it is meaningful to most people, but I feel I have accomplished all there is to accomplish and more facilities won't make me accomplish anything more than getting richer.

cokkopops
May 21 2010, 08:33 PM
How can people on level 80 (I've been on level 80 for a while now) get ANY farm cash!! - without the farm cash I cannot buy some of the the facitilities eg, the oilve oil factory !!!!
Really this is very unfair for level 80's not the get the FC.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 21 2010, 08:36 PM
How can people on level 80 (I've been on level 80 for a while now) get ANY farm cash!! - without the farm cash I cannot buy some of the the facitilities eg, the oilve oil factory !!!!
Really this is very unfair for level 80's not the get the FC.

You can do offers or purchase FC.

Hessel
May 21 2010, 08:42 PM
Farm Town is really getting to be a game that has something for everyone. All the facilities have to be attractive to many players and newbies. I have a nice system set up on my farms with fruit, juice factories, I grow wheat and mill the wheat into flour which I use in the bakery. But I cant add new facilities because I just dont have the room. Im at level 80 + about 200,00 XP's but have little farm cash. Im not opposed to buying more FC but I need lots more room! Please consider adding more farms.

Saylorgirl
May 21 2010, 08:46 PM
Very excited for all the new "stuff"! You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up!

Bopp
May 21 2010, 08:47 PM
Finally, harvestable flowers! I've been for this since they implemented flowers.

:D

Bopp
May 21 2010, 08:50 PM
PS, now there needs to be a way to harvest flowers QUICKLY. I've been at it for about a half hour, and am nowhere near being done.

HLeeV
May 21 2010, 08:59 PM
LOVE the Taco Shop, just wished it rotated. It would fit into my design I'm slowly doing on my production farm. All the other ones rotate except this one. :confused:

Though I doubt I will use it, I think it's cool the flowers are harvestable now. At this time, just not interesting to me. But who knows. Didn't think I would get into the facilities as much as I have.

Also think the oil refinery and oil pump thing are cool and again at this time, not going to get them. Probably will in the future though once I finish setting up my production farm the way I have it planned.

Very cool features!! :)

joangugg
May 21 2010, 09:02 PM
Where do you get the crude oil???

Farmer Homer
May 21 2010, 09:08 PM
Love the new stuff! Thank you! Really need more space, where in the heck am I going to put an ocean???

I'm glad the flower shop is being put to good use but I think I'd rather have flower seeds to plant and harvest on the plowed lots. It would look so pretty.

Need a couple more farms.

Farmer McDonald

From the oil pump-well you buy in the tools section.

waterboyintl
I have been at level 80 for sometime now maybe more level and more land ?? ANY up grades along these lines I am sure would be greatly appreciated not enough now to produce everything we need PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
May 21 2010, 09:09 PM

You need to purchase an oil pump located under tools. Then you buy the oil refinery to make it refined for your machines.

Begonia Wildwind
May 21 2010, 09:12 PM
Oh, I'm lovin' this!! Thank you!!!

krisafur
May 21 2010, 09:12 PM
Thank you for all you do! WE all appreciate it!

tnbravesgirl
May 21 2010, 09:13 PM
I personally don't use any of the facilities. There are many people who don't and they are equally as many people that do. I enjoy Farmtown, I have been playing for over a year and have enjoyed so many of the items that have been implemented since that time. I do however wish they could focus on a little something different than the facilities...at least for those of us who don't care about them. Appreciate all the work the developers are doing...and the time they spend trying to please everyone.:cool:

SirDaywalker
May 21 2010, 09:15 PM
~O-0

Ok, dang it...lol, I ran my cursor over the flowers and thought...
"...what is this? We're harvesting flowerz now?"
{(so I immediately came here and there was nothing about it yet...)}
so I clicked on a few of my flowers to see what the deal
is and they are back to point zero growth!
:eek:

Heehee

That outta teach me not to be patient.
:rolleyes:

In Other News:

Last night I was gettin' my Zen on by watering flowerz for my Neighbors,
and a strange thing happened. On the bottom left corner where it
shows who you're visiting and their XP Level...it came up as 1,500,000 = 99
[extraordinary farmer] and the little white bar that shows how far to your
next level was on a perpetual move...it just kept going back to the
beginning then moving to the end, and this went on for a while.

So of course, I opened a new tab and came here to see if the Dev's were
rolling out a new set of levels...and found nothing. And now today
we have New Releases...lol, that I now have to make room for.

So what I saw last night gives me hope that new levels are on the way,
and perhaps larger land. 4th Farms would be cool, but I'm already
getting lost on my own 3 Farms and forgetting
what building is on which Farm.

Wee
:D

Thanks for the fun and fascination.
You FT folks have all come a long way baby!

Stay Groovy
:cool:

Pattakins
May 21 2010, 09:20 PM
Oh I just love all the changes. I love the facilities and so far, have gotten them all. I'm sure I will with these also, but as others have said, we really need more land...not just for the facilities and new stuff, but for growing crops. There are so many we need to grow now! lol. I love it though. All and all, the peeps at Farmtown have been doing a fantastic job of keeping things fresh and fun. That said, I will probably have to wait on getting some of the stuff, due to needing what land I have for planting crops I need. Dang..it's gonna be hard to hold myself back...lol.

andchr1
May 21 2010, 09:23 PM
I agree with an earlier poster that it is unfair that those who reach level 80 are punished and have to buy Farm Cash or do surveys. We earn money like everyone else. When we plow we earn coins but are cheated out of points and cash. Please give us over acheivers a break!

oldsheila
May 21 2010, 09:24 PM
Is this true or not, someone in market place said they were on level 93??Mary

gfjones
May 21 2010, 09:40 PM
I'm sorry to say, but I'm starting to get a little board with FT. I don't mean to complain, the developers have done a great job and the new facilities are nice, but I was really hoping the next update would give us a forth farm and more levels. I remember how exciting it was when I was working towards purchasing and upgrading my 2nd and 3rd farms. I couldn't wait to level up and enlarge my farms. It was really addicting and I had a goal. Now however, there doesn't seem to be anything to shoot for. I've got 18 million coins, but what good are they and what's the reason to continue? If 18 million coins are useless, what am I going to do with 19 or 20 million. What's the goal? We're stuck at level 80 with no room to expand. Sadly, the game is starting to loose my interest. :confused:

Roses_to_Ashes
May 21 2010, 09:42 PM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA *does happy dance* Thanks!!!

PennyHatter
May 21 2010, 09:43 PM
More new facilities, woo hoo!!!! Must go shopping, must get them all, must figure out how to get them to fit into my farm. Oh how I LOVE this game.

THANKS developers!!!!

~Tatiana~
May 21 2010, 09:47 PM

False.

I agree with an earlier poster that it is unfair that those who reach level 80 are punished and have to buy Farm Cash or do surveys. We earn money like everyone else. When we plow we earn coins but are cheated out of points and cash. Please give us over acheivers a break!

How is it unfair? You earned FC for every level. So are the new players. That's not unfair. No one is being punished. You are not cheated..:rolleyes:

It's your choice on what you spent the FC on. I know some of my friends saved theirs to see if there was anything new in the future.

bjf302@fidnet.com
May 21 2010, 09:51 PM
Thank you so much developers. The new facilities are awesome. Farm town is just getting better and better. Patiently waits for more levels and a 4th farm ;)

lighthouse02
May 21 2010, 10:00 PM
Thank you so much! I love the new toys! I am always running out of fuel. I had the new facilities purchased even before the announcement was published here. And, yes, I spent real dollars to get more Farm Cash. The developers deserve to get paid as much as anyone else.

prettyponies
May 21 2010, 10:00 PM
I had an empty real estate lot in my village (3rd farm) to put a shop. The flower shop fits perfectly there!!! I was wondering what to do with my left-over FT $$ that I bought -- now I have yet another nice looking facility that looks very retail-oriented.

But...like a prior poster said -- I'm not sure I like my (1st farm) estate rose gardens and flower gardens being depleted. :( My beautiful roses are back to brown blobs of soil -- which I don't like....at all. Not at the estate.

So... I will be leaving the shop to look pretty in the village while I plant some flowers behind the hedges on the 2nd farm where the shorn bushes won't be seen until they flower again. Once those hidden garden flowers are ready to harvest, the estate roses and flowers will be left to look as they are - perpetually lovely and in bloom.

Where there's a will...... there's a way. :D

dottyF
May 21 2010, 10:25 PM
Where are you hiding them at, behind the trees? And God bless the spreadsheet lady. She has got to be into over time.

Grumpa
May 21 2010, 10:29 PM

Strange ----- I received FC for all the levels up to 80. Nut's I have spent them. Now I must wait for more levels, purchase FC or do the app. of the day.

I still get the points, am I the only one??????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Grumpa
May 21 2010, 10:30 PM

I had a dream:eek::eek::eek::eek:

level 597532*961 so close
to leveling up. Need to get the 38th farm, no make that 39th.

SunnyD
May 21 2010, 10:32 PM
Has anyone noticed?????/ there are people in the Taco Shop??? and hey they don't have overalls on??? LOL too cool people yay......

dottyF
May 21 2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah the highlight of our 80th bd. We now own 50 farms.Cant walk but can still click. :(

SunnyD
May 21 2010, 10:33 PM
LOL my bad they do have overalls OMG NO!!!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
May 21 2010, 10:35 PM
Has anyone noticed?????/ there are people in the Taco Shop??? and hey they don't have overalls on??? LOL too cool people yay......

Lol...if you zoom in, they do have overalls.....hehehe.

dottyF
which pepper do the taco shop need?

Double T Dude Ranch
which pepper do the taco shop need?

Regular old pepper.

Bopp
May 21 2010, 10:36 PM
Good news: I have over 1,100 flowers that I can now harvest!

Bad news: I have over 1,100 flowers that I have to click on individually to harvest.

lolz. Yup, definitely love the new updates, but there needs to be flower harvester!

Old Goat
May 21 2010, 10:46 PM
Can the crude oil be sold if we don't have the refinery?

CynthiaSue
May 21 2010, 10:47 PM
False.

How is it unfair? You earned FC for every level. So are the new players. That's not unfair. No one is being punished. You are not cheated..:rolleyes:

It's your choice on what you spent the FC on. I know some of my friends saved theirs to see if there was anything new in the future.

The way it is unfair is that alot of these level 80 players would have saved their farmcash for the facilities had they known they were coming. Newer players know this and can make their decisions accordingly. It is often a little unfair to players who have been here the longest in many ways. I am not complaining, it is just how it is. For example, I had to work really hard to get my coins when I first started the game. I had to wait a long time for farm 2 to come out and farm 3 to come out. Newer players work at my facilities and have walked away with tons of coins. They have 2 or 3 farms early on and facilites to make even more coins. It will take them less time to get to where I am now. That is how it is. I am not complaining. However it would be nice to give the long time players an advantage now and again. At least on this game, they did make the farm cash retroactive. I do believe this game tries to be as fair as they can.

SunnyD
May 21 2010, 11:05 PM
ok question?? how does the gift fuel work now... seems it goes into storage?? do you still use it the same way or what is up with it???

Wilde Lily
May 21 2010, 11:06 PM
PROBLEM... that oil refinery is so huge there is just nowhere for me to put it! I have the farm cash, but I don't want to lose the growing space with so many crops needed to produce everything. WHEN are we going to get a fourth farm?!

I second that! I am planting crops uinderneath buildiings and trees as it is. There is NO MORE ROOM! NEED that 4th farm, please!! :)

MJR
May 21 2010, 11:23 PM
I've been having trouble loading FT for 3 days...I use a Mac with FireFox. FB and latest server said "Read static.ak.fbcdn.net......never goes past 80% loading...I restarted several times and tried everything else I know to do...thx!

Annette55
May 21 2010, 11:31 PM
I am so with this idea. I have every square pixel full of crops I need for the production stuff, and the production facilities are squeezed in around all the edges as best as I could. Like so many have said already, could we have a fourth farm, prettttty please??? :)
Also, I think if you could put a description in the store of what each facility does and what it takes to do it's thing, that would be really helpful. For example, I have never bought the semi truck because I have NO idea what it's good for. What does it do, exactly, anyway???
And the oil refinery, does that fill automatically and you harvest it? Or?? A bit of description would go a LONG way towards making us 'not so rich we can afford to buy what seems possibly trivial stuff' folks more likely to buy such things. :) Thanks!

SallyL
May 21 2010, 11:34 PM
Darn I have to wait to harvest to get the new facilities and tools. I need the room. :D At least it's only till tomorrow and I can plan in the meantime. *rubs hands together in anticipation*

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

MI5
May 22 2010, 12:06 AM
Very nice new release , but I need to 4 earth extencion......XD

Otisziggy
May 22 2010, 12:11 AM
SWEET!!!!!....
How about we also look into selling some of those coins for farmcash????

Steve Leonard
May 22 2010, 12:14 AM
With the semi truck, you can purchase hot dog sausage, pepperoni, ham, chicken and meat for anywhere from 350 - 500 coins and 5 fuel units per 5 units of meat (except hot dog sausage - 15 units). They are delivered at a rate of 5 units per hour (except hot dog sausage - 15) and you can order as much as you like, provided you have coins and fuel. You can then either sell them for a profit or use them in facilities. This way you are not dependent on neighbors for them.

I am so with this idea. I have every square pixel full of crops I need for the production stuff, and the production facilities are squeezed in around all the edges as best as I could. Like so many have said already, could we have a fourth farm, prettttty please??? :)
Also, I think if you could put a description in the store of what each facility does and what it takes to do it's thing, that would be really helpful. For example, I have never bought the semi truck because I have NO idea what it's good for. What does it do, exactly, anyway???
And the oil refinery, does that fill automatically and you harvest it? Or?? A bit of description would go a LONG way towards making us 'not so rich we can afford to buy what seems possibly trivial stuff' folks more likely to buy such things. :) Thanks!

calliopejane
May 22 2010, 12:15 AM
Just my 2 cents (and issues that keep me from putting up the real cash for some items):

I also want a 4th farm, pretty please with sugar on top! Or maybe just the ability to enlarge the farms we've got. And it would be nice if new facilities can stay small - I'm pleased that the taco shop is fairly small. Hearing that the refinery is huge totally turns me off from buying it.

I was sad to see flowers go to ugly brown lumps when I harvested them. I'm not doing that again! Flowers are a strong decorative element on my farm (as is probably the case for most people). So that discourages me from buying the flower shop.

Very glad the truck delivers hot dogs faster! That was so slow before.

I've been really enjoying playing with my facilities. But they are so profitable that I am beginning to feel a bit of pointlessness with all the coins I'm piling up. I have over 30 million coins! I'm almost at level 80, and then I don't know what I'll be working for. I have no space to do anything new, so what's the point of continuing to rack up coins? I do like to have a goal to work toward.

I do love the game, and you're all doing a great job. Just a little constructive criticism to hopefully influence future improvements.

MaryLouW
May 22 2010, 12:27 AM
I, too, wish the facilities were smaller. That oil refinery is huge and takes up a good size sectioin on one of my farms. The Taco Shop is perfect.. it fits nicely with the bakery and the pizzza place. Some of them are so huge that they put your farm out of balance and you have to give up valuable land to place it. The ice cream factory is too big as well. Would be nice if they could be pared down and those of us who already have the facility could "trade" it for something more fitting for the size of our farms.

One good thing, even though the oil refinery is huge, the oil well itself is pretty compact so it fits just about anywhere. I sure hope these are worth the money because you not only have to buy the refinery, you must also buy the oil well. It cost 1000 coins to produce 1 barrel of crude oil and you are limited to 28 barrels at a time. So, if I want to stay in continuous production, as soon as one barrel is produced, I can spend another 1000 and add another barrel.

I love these new toys!! I also love the new "menu" in the market place when hiring someone. I always got confused what was what. I am guessing that if you hire someone to "harvest crops", that's all they can do - the planted crops, not trees, not flowers since those are separate options. I have all the facilities but the flower shop which I probablyl will NOT get because I"m not a flower person.

Great going guys!!! You're outdoing yourselves... but please keep in mind the size of the facilities. This is one case where smaller is better. :):)

meemee1955
May 22 2010, 12:30 AM
I would like to be able to buy them with coins and not cash, not all can affort to buy what we need to purchase with farm cash,

JAS0643
May 22 2010, 12:31 AM
The way it is unfair is that alot of these level 80 players would have saved their farmcash for the facilities had they known they were coming. Newer players know this and can make their decisions accordingly. It is often a little unfair to players who have been here the longest in many ways. I am not complaining, it is just how it is. For example, I had to work really hard to get my coins when I first started the game. I had to wait a long time for farm 2 to come out and farm 3 to come out. Newer players work at my facilities and have walked away with tons of coins. They have 2 or 3 farms early on and facilites to make even more coins. It will take them less time to get to where I am now. That is how it is. I am not complaining. However it would be nice to give the long time players an advantage now and again. At least on this game, they did make the farm cash retroactive. I do believe this game tries to be as fair as they can.

As far as new players being able to make their decisions accordingly as to what to spend their farm cash on: They will get to level 80 spend all their farm cash then the developers will release more farm cash items that they can't buy unless they buy the farm cash or do offers, so no one is being treated unfairly. Everyone is given the same amount of farm cash during the game and the game is still in development with new things coming out just about every week and some are for farm cash some are not. You have to decided what to spend your farm cash on, knowing full well that new farm cash stuff may come out tomorrow. That is just part of the game no one is being treated unfairly because of the developers releasing new farm cash items in the game. They never have and never will give people enough free farm cash to buy everything so you have to pick and choose what you buy and know that if you want more you will have to spend money to buy it or do offers, it is just how things work. As far as people leveling up quicker then you did, the game is in beta and will change all the time, it might make it easier to level up it might be harder to level up, but again that is just how things work.

@ The developers, thank you for the update I love everything. Thank you for giving us three hire to harvest options so we can protect our trees and flowers if we want to. Also I would love to see new flowers come out soon and a 4th farm.

dottyF
May 22 2010, 01:00 AM
I second that! I am planting crops uinderneath buildiings and trees as it is. There is NO MORE ROOM! NEED that 4th farm, please!! :)

How are people underplanting now? I hide everything but it wont let me plow any more. a long time ago I could do it.

SueW170
May 22 2010, 01:02 AM
Oh, no. This is beginning to look like Farmville -- lots of new one purpose things and gimmicks. No real additions of basic farm and farming community facilities (or just buildings even if they don't have a coin earning function) such as
- a general store
- basic small town restaurant/coffee shop
- woolen mill or better yet a simple building for turning wool and cotton into thread and weaving cloth
- a lumber mill
- perhaps a hardware and farm implement shop (wouldn't have to be functional, but what farm community is without one)
- no additional type of products added to what the semi-truck delivers

Other than the flower shop, no other existing facilities made multi-functional.

The oil rigs are fine for those who have a farm theme representing certain areas where oil drilling is done and so a nearby refinery fits for those layouts. Otherwise, the present method of attaining fuel has worked just fine except for those players who do all their own harvesting and use the harvesters since plowing doesn't require fuel and so generally, with planning, there's enough fuel daily for planting and seeds can be planted one plot at a time, no need for fuel.

We already had two restaurants with very limited functionality -- only pizza made at the pizza shop and only a few sandwiches at the sandwich shop. Another specialty restaurant just adds another building for already crowded layout space.

Oh, well, I'm sure there are FT players who will thoroughly enjoy the updates and new facilities and I'm probably in the minority that I'm not one of those.

I was never much into the competition, Farmville, just played a bit because my active FT Neighbors were also active in FV and I wanted to reciprocate for the FT gifts by gifting them at FV. Yesterday, I decided that didn't really make sense (after all we are all adults), so deleted FV from my listing of FB applications. . . . Way it's going, I can foresee FT being the next deletion. . . . Except that I would miss this Forum and the fun discussions here:)

Hey there,

1. Small Sea Coast (coins): Allows you to catch Haddock, Dolfin, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel and Crab

2. Big Sea Coast (32 FC): Allows you to catch Cod, Grouper, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel, Yellowtail, Tuna, Crab and Lobster

4. Oil Reinery (32 FC): Allows you to produce fuel out of the Crude Oil to be used in your harvesters and seeders. You can store the Fuel Tanks in your storage. When you go to the Fuel Station to refuel, it will take not only the fuel tanks you have received as gifts from friends, but also all stored Fuel Tanks in your storage produced by the Oil Refinery. Both counters are displayed on the same line, 'Fuel Tanks', in the Fuel Station.

5. Taco Restaurant (coins): Produces different Taco products like Hard and Soft Tacos, Chicken Quesadillas and Burritos. You can get the Chicken or Meat as gifts from friends or Order them from the Semi-Trailer Truck.

6. You can now harvest your flowers. You can also hire people in the market to harvest your flowers: Flower prices have been slightly adjusted to accomodate this change. It functions like the trees, when you harvest a flower you get the coins and it's restored to it's original stage.

7. The current Flower Shop is now a facility (25 FC): Allows you to produces different flower buckets from the harveted flowers.

8. The frequency of the Major asking for gifts on the game has been reduced considerably, you should not see it more than 1 or 2 times per day.

9. The Semi-Trailer truck now deliver 3 times more Hotdog Sausages in the same period of time.

10. There was an annoying error when people were harvesting for others. If the farm where they were working had some Hens moving, the message 'do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session...." was popping randomly, this have been fixed.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

dottyF
May 22 2010, 01:09 AM
I dont think this is anything like farmville. I play it but dont even plant any more. I just use the gifts and keep it to send gifts. Not much is farm cash here compared to FV which i wouldnt spend a dime on because half the time there are so many problems with FV and half the time you lose the gifts people send you. Just about all the buildings you have to pay FV cash for. And its hard to get enough fuel there to even plant and plow unless it is free fuel week. Last time that happened Couldnt even get the gifts because it wasnt working that week.

SueW170
May 22 2010, 01:35 AM
So agree with you, gfjones. Though only at Level 63 with farm #3 at 12x12, since the style and size of many facilities and their limited functions aren't worth it to me and no new farm/farm community items have been introduced, I'm at a standstill. Other than perhaps eventually buying more land to finish the third farm layout -- no goal. Yes, it was fun anticipating reaching new levels and having the coins to get a second farm.
I may hang in and buy FT Cash to complete my North Mtn Retreat (farm #3). Since the only way to complete it is by adding FB "friends" for the sake of the FT game or buying FT Cash, there's not much challenge in doing that through participating in the game.
So, though not at Level 80, I completely understand why many who are LEVEL 80 find themselves losing interest.
Darn, the only genuinely interesting application I'd found on FB which didn't require pestering FB friends to participate or "do" things in order to actively play now going all about gimmicks and drifting farther and father from it's original theme.

I'm sorry to say, but I'm starting to get a little board with FT. I don't mean to complain, the developers have done a great job and the new facilities are nice, but I was really hoping the next update would give us a forth farm and more levels. I remember how exciting it was when I was working towards purchasing and upgrading my 2nd and 3rd farms. I couldn't wait to level up and enlarge my farms. It was really addicting and I had a goal. Now however, there doesn't seem to be anything to shoot for. I've got 18 million coins, but what good are they and what's the reason to continue? If 18 million coins are useless, what am I going to do with 19 or 20 million. What's the goal? We're stuck at level 80 with no room to expand. Sadly, the game is starting to loose my interest. :confused:

SueW170
May 22 2010, 01:46 AM
I dont think this is anything like farmville. I play it but dont even plant any more. I just use the gifts and keep it to send gifts. Not much is farm cash here compared to FV which i wouldnt spend a dime on because half the time there are so many problems with FV and half the time you lose the gifts people send you. Just about all the buildings you have to pay FV cash for. And its hard to get enough fuel there to even plant and plow unless it is free fuel week. Last time that happened Couldnt even get the gifts because it wasnt working that week.
Guess I didn't play FV that much -- only expanded once and had lots and lots of unused fuel all the time. I didn't do the collections, and didn't let FV post things to my wall so only accepted (then sold) gifts and sent gifts. Never took more than 5 minutes to go onto FV, do that and click back to my FB Home page. Since I found early on that I didn't like the look of FV and all the pop-ups, never really checked into whether the buildings and such were for FV Coins or Cash.
What I meant about FT becoming more like FV is that the building (facilities) designs are becoming more cartoonish or fantasy land like and it's requiring more reliance on adding people as neighbors unless we want to spend real $$ which I wouldn't mind doing if the items offered were differently designed and more multi-functional.
Definitely FT is better designed and functions much more smoothly than FV.

SueW170
May 22 2010, 02:04 AM
I do have some of the facilities, but am not really all that into that aspect of the game either. What interested me about FT and kept my interest was the ability to create realistic looking farm and rural theme layouts, without crowding trees or animals or other features. My "less is more" approach to layouts whether it be my real home and yard or a virtual one. Earning the coins and levels to do this was a fun challenge.

I do, however, like the concept of having a few facilities such as the dairy plant (as some family farms do) and a small bakery. Also a small building where we could juice our fruit and do small scale preserves and canning would have been nice (instead of two large facilities for these functions). Along those lines, ice cream could have been included as one of the things made in the dairy plant as it often is in actual small dairies. The bakery could have also made sandwiches and offered coffee made from fresh ground coffee beans. In small rural communities, to survive economically, local business combine functions and products. A favorite local small coffee shop in my area is also a bakery and a sandwich shop. Also sells small gift items made by home crafters. Just one example of creative small rural enterprise.
Okay, FT serves a huge international game market and players have varied expectations which the developers have done very well meeting. I'm just among the minority who would prefer to keep it simple, keep it rural and so are a little disappointed when the new updates keep trending in a different direction. And after all, as someone pointed out, it's just a game and I don't have to play LOL

I personally don't use any of the facilities. There are many people who don't and they are equally as many people that do. I enjoy Farmtown, I have been playing for over a year and have enjoyed so many of the items that have been implemented since that time. I do however wish they could focus on a little something different than the facilities...at least for those of us who don't care about them. Appreciate all the work the developers are doing...and the time they spend trying to please everyone.:cool:

SueW170
May 22 2010, 02:23 AM
I would love to add more facilities but I cant grow wheat fast enough now.
We really could use a 4th and 5th farm. I love the game. I want to try some new things but can't spare the room. Please please please add more farms!!!

Thanks for all you do!!!
I'm thinking of selling the facilities I have except the dairy plant which logically fits into my farm theme since I have milk cows and a few goats. In reality I would never grow sugar cane in the region my virtual farm simulates, so the sugar refinery is an anomaly also and sugar isn't needed in the dairy plant. This would mean selling the bakery too which is one of the nicer buildings and something that might exist along the road on a real farm. Well still could produce bread. The juice factory has to go -- too big and ugly even disguised with trees. The mills could stay since the red one is totally hidden in trees and the water mill sits rather neatly on the river that I have partly disguised with trees and rocks and milling stone ground wheat and corn is done on a small scale by some farmers for specialty markets.
Phew, gotta go back to my FT farms now and see what I want to get rid of. So enjoy selling and deleting "stuff." :)

Also, doing this will eliminate most of the gifting and "work in" requests which are turning FT into something more like FV and some of those other games I don't play because one is dependent on pestering one's FB "friends."

diannevt
May 22 2010, 02:37 AM
Now I really need farm #4 (5&6) for all this. "Orchards by the Sea" will be much easier to create now!

Want them all but where will I put them???

Zoe101
May 22 2010, 03:08 AM
I cant keep up with the demand for cheese now and now the tacco factory needs it too so unless cheese production is change and we get more I wont be buying it. Love the fact that the flower shop works now thank you. I would love an ocean but dont have the room nor do I have time to go fishing. Please could we have a sprinkler system for watering our flowers I have to do mine my neighbours wont do them it takes up time when I could be fishing instead of watering:) Oh and I just harvested the flowers on my friends farm and she wished I hadn't because all the flowers have gone into the storage which will take forever to scrool down now as there is too much in there, also the flower shop only uses 5 different flowers so loads of flowers are left in storage that cant be used like 95 marigolds and 101 pink tulips 77 carnations and 100 poppys :( we also need separate storage for flowers and a separate storage for finished items from the factorys and it was constant click click click on each flower to harvest them we need a quicker way to harvest flowers that is something else I wont be doing again until there is a different storage and a quicker way:(

agricultural_barbie
May 22 2010, 03:25 AM
Is anyone else concerned that we can fish for DOLPHIN? You can't eat DOLPHINS!

Jailnurse
May 22 2010, 03:45 AM
I'm thinking of selling the facilities I have except the dairy plant which logically fits into my farm theme since I have milk cows and a few goats. In reality I would never grow sugar cane in the region my virtual farm simulates, so the sugar refinery is an anomaly also and sugar isn't needed in the dairy plant. This would mean selling the bakery too which is one of the nicer buildings and something that might exist along the road on a real farm. Well still could produce bread. The juice factory has to go -- too big and ugly even disguised with trees. The mills could stay since the red one is totally hidden in trees and the water mill sits rather neatly on the river that I have partly disguised with trees and rocks and milling stone ground wheat and corn is done on a small scale by some farmers for specialty markets.
Phew, gotta go back to my FT farms now and see what I want to get rid of. So enjoy selling and deleting "stuff." :)

Also, doing this will eliminate most of the gifting and "work in" requests which are turning FT into something more like FV and some of those other games I don't play because one is dependent on pestering one's FB "friends."
There is so much more you could do with your farms, I think you should focus on that. You have some nice layouts, but they're pretty flat. Try some 3D stuff, you won't have time to worry about disguising stuff!

SueW170
May 22 2010, 04:03 AM
There is so much more you could do with your farms, I think you should focus on that. You have some nice layouts, but they're pretty flat. Try some 3D stuff, you won't have time to worry about disguising stuff!
Thank you for the suggestions. I'm not doing 3-D structures since I want to keep my farms rural and I'm not banking up the trees since I want them separated (basically no closer than the drip line, or diameter of the root structure would be, as is best for actual trees, though for layout purposes I do have some of my pines on the FT layout closer together than that.) I realize this creates a problem in designing the illusions of elevation that I want on farms #1 and #3. Not being in the least a creative artist (can barely draw a stick figure LOL), I am probably missing the concept of creating the illusion of a three dimensional look on screen. Can't achieve it on paper either :( If we ever have the option of a 4th farm, though, I'm planning to play with some different ideas.

I do admire the 3-D structures (buildings, bridges, etc.) others have designed. Attempting it would probably drive me right up the proverbial wall, though. Never could get into the lovely crafts many women enjoy either -- crocheting, knitting, needle work? Gave them a try and I'd rather go chop kindling or mop the floor LOL But would be fun to experiment a bit more when/if we have a 4th FT farm. I can always try things out and delete them. Great thing about doing on the computer designs.

New to This
May 22 2010, 04:09 AM
I just accepted my gifts (it was circa 3:45 CST 22 May 2010). As I clicked each gift, the screen immediatly came back to the gift page instead of going to the regular screen where you actually -- accept -- the gift(s).
When I went into Farm Town, I looked down at the gift box and, to my surprise, there were no gifts in the box.
My neighbors are not very good at gifting so I hate to lose any gifts. Is there any way to get my gifts back?????

FT devs rock!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to each and every one of you for all you do for us.

silky
May 22 2010, 04:15 AM
WHAT do you mean by small and big sea coast? (coins)

Iowafarmtowngirl
May 22 2010, 05:29 AM
Please Raul...................I enjoy all the upgrades that you have been bringing us, but please develop a different way to "water flowers". It is so time consuming when I go from neighbor to neighbor to water their flowers for them.

Thanks again for all the fun that Farm Town brings :o)

CynthiaSue
May 22 2010, 05:55 AM
As far as new players being able to make their decisions accordingly as to what to spend their farm cash on: They will get to level 80 spend all their farm cash then the developers will release more farm cash items that they can't buy unless they buy the farm cash or do offers, so no one is being treated unfairly. Everyone is given the same amount of farm cash during the game and the game is still in development with new things coming out just about every week and some are for farm cash some are not. You have to decided what to spend your farm cash on, knowing full well that new farm cash stuff may come out tomorrow. That is just part of the game no one is being treated unfairly because of the developers releasing new farm cash items in the game. They never have and never will give people enough free farm cash to buy everything so you have to pick and choose what you buy and know that if you want more you will have to spend money to buy it or do offers, it is just how things work. As far as people leveling up quicker then you did, the game is in beta and will change all the time, it might make it easier to level up it might be harder to level up, but again that is just how things work.

@ The developers, thank you for the update I love everything. Thank you for giving us three hire to harvest options so we can protect our trees and flowers if we want to. Also I would love to see new flowers come out soon and a 4th farm.

Wow! I am not upset about this. I rarely spent my farmcash before teh facilities so had it when the facilities came out. However, I have played for a very long time and I believe many people never dreamed anything like facilities would come out, just more decorations. So, newer players do have an edge. What you say is true, someething new and better might come out the even the newer players may not have cash for if they spend it all on facilities. But, now we know there are more possibilities for things to come out. I totally know the wya I used to think about farmcash items, which were rare and far between not all that long ago, so no reason to save the farmcash, and the way it is now, could be a new farm cash item jsut around the corner, that you want more than what you already bought. You know what alot of people did? They got bored and decorated their farms, spending their farmcash and quit, never dreaming something like this would come out. I stand by what I said as well. Newer players have an edge, but it doesn't bother me. I expect it. One does better to start any game after it has been out awhile. I have played lots of games and have yet to find one that didn't disadvantage in some way people who started the game from the beginning.

topmop
May 22 2010, 05:57 AM

Wrong dolphin. This not "flipper" who is not a fish but a mammal. There is a fish also called a dolphin that is edible.

toonsarah
May 22 2010, 05:59 AM
Thanks for all your hard work devs - love the excitement when an update comes out :-)

I love the idea of the sea coasts, though will probably have to wait for a 4th farm to buy them BUT it looks to me that we can only place them on the top edges of our farms - is that right? For those of us that like to create 3D effects it would be much better if they could be placed on the bottom edges, left or right, otherwise they just won't work.

I don't know personally that I'll get the other new facilities. Like others here I'm beginning to find the ones I have too much and am losing the focus on design that i most enjoyed on FT. I already have a flower shop but don't want to spoil my flowers so that's out too. It's great to see new releases for those that want new stuff but please can you consider also addressing some of the general issues that would improve our experience, eg separating goods in the store to make selling easier.

Pninah
May 22 2010, 06:16 AM
All the new things are nice, but once you hit level 80 there is not place to go. How about more levels

Witch Hazel
May 22 2010, 06:33 AM
When will the lemon ade stand become a facility? And I really think that we should get an experience point when we water the flowers...it costs coins to do so and to my knowlege the only time you spend coins without getting xp's. I think it's similar to plowing.

prettyponies
May 22 2010, 06:42 AM
Wow! Did I miss something...or did anyone else notice the facilities "work" notice also changed with the update?? Now an "old" invite no longer says it is expired (which it wasn't really).

I only noticed because I don't post my "work at my facilities" notice on FB anymore. Instead, a few months back I took the coding for one of my "work at my facilities" post and put it on my personal website (with nice graphics, etc :D) . I merely send my active (still farming) neighbors a note through the FT message system to tell them when my facilities are full, and paste in the link just in case they forget.

My neighbors LOVE it!! They all have my website page bookmarked to go click on the "come visit my stores and factories" graphic I designed which opens directly into my FT farm with the factory work function active. No more cluttering up their FB walls...or my walls, either. Very neat and tidy, and very personal to my good neighbors.

Thanks to the developers for getting rid of that "expired" notice. It didn't prevent working at my facilities, but was just an annoyance that had to be clicked shut.

Gotta add to the people moaning about paying money to play a game - nothing in life is free, except your ability to pick and chose what you want to do coupled with your ability to do it. The game isn't free - it costs money to the developers to design and host it. They built in aspects that allow most of the game to be played for free without charge to the user. It offers a perk to those who WISH to buy into some of the extra offerings that are available for cash.

So...if you don't have the disposable income to buy those options, then ignore them. Rather like ignoring the Rolls Royce cruising down the road while you drive along in your 1980's Civic. At least you still have wheels!

Hallets
May 22 2010, 06:43 AM
Shame you STILL haven't fixed the gifts disapearing.. I clicked on 1 gift and all 17 disappeared.. GREAT GOING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where I was sent after clicking 1 gift..
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php

Miamine
May 22 2010, 06:47 AM
You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Yay thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Oh dear... I thought you was joking about the taco resturant on your last post.... hahahaha.... that teaches me to go and get a life outside farm town.. :D:D

♪Jeanne♪
May 22 2010, 06:52 AM

Not the 'Flipper' dolphin, the mahi-mahi dolphin. The one that is a fish, not a mammal.

Mrs Borgies
May 22 2010, 06:52 AM
Wow! Did I miss something...or did anyone else notice the facilities "work" notice also changed with the update?? Now an "old" invite no longer says it is expired (which it wasn't really).

I only noticed because I don't post my "work at my facilities" notice on FB anymore. Instead, a few months back I took the coding for one of my "work at my facilities" post and put it on my personal website (with nice graphics, etc :D) . I merely send my active (still farming) neighbors a note through the FT message system to tell them when my facilities are full, and paste in the link just in case they forget.

My neighbors LOVE it!! They all have my website page bookmarked to go click on the "come visit my stores and factories" graphic I designed which opens directly into my FT farm with the factory work function active. No more cluttering up their FB walls...or my walls, either. Very neat and tidy, and very personal to my good neighbors.

Thanks to the developers for getting rid of that "expired" notice. It didn't prevent working at my facilities, but was just an annoyance that had to be clicked shut.

I notice the same, and I hope it continues. :)

ScottLanter
May 22 2010, 06:56 AM

Ummmm, this isn't real life. ;)

lynnratten
May 22 2010, 07:07 AM
Hi Hessel layer your facility over the crop....put the factory onto green grass and then go in and turn off buildings and trees...refresh and then you should be able to plow over the top of everything...once you have finished plowing and planting then turn the buildings and trees back on and you will see that the factory is now sitting on top of the crop...it sometimes takes me a couple of goes at refreshing before it allows me to layer but it works for me...to harvest simply turn the buildings back off..hope this helps

jess mc
May 22 2010, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the new release and great stuff.

jess mc
May 22 2010, 07:29 AM
Shame you STILL haven't fixed the gifts disapearing.. I clicked on 1 gift and all 17 disappeared.. GREAT GOING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where I was sent after clicking 1 gift..
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php

Gift disappearing seems to be facebook as it is happening on most applications not just farmtown.

essexboy
May 22 2010, 07:46 AM
thanks for the new facilities,but Ive been waitting for roads so I can finish off my little town.we also need iron fence to go with the white manor.shops,new paths,statues and a 4th farm.try not to get carried away with the facilities and still bring out afew decoration for our farms.thanks devs.

DOC303
May 22 2010, 07:49 AM
Internet access is a luxury, in itself....not a necessity.

Not always, some of us "need" internet access while working out of our homes, or students for that matter...

Getting back to the topic at hand, thanks devs for all the hard work. Love the job you've done so far.

justmecookin
May 22 2010, 07:50 AM
Thank you Raul as always for a wonderful game....love the update...as soon as crops are done I will get it all..

SunnyD
May 22 2010, 08:07 AM
personally I think them offering items for FC keeps the rest of the game for free.... and I do appreciate that.... If they didn't offer FC items we would probably be having to pay a monthly fee... and a whole lot of people wouldn't be able to do that... So ......

ScottLanter
May 22 2010, 08:14 AM
Hi Hessel layer your facility over the crop....put the factory onto green grass and then go in and turn off buildings and trees...refresh and then you should be able to plow over the top of everything...once you have finished plowing and planting then turn the buildings and trees back on and you will see that the factory is now sitting on top of the crop...it sometimes takes me a couple of goes at refreshing before it allows me to layer but it works for me...to harvest simply turn the buildings back off..hope this helps

Just remember...your convenience is a BIG inconvenience to others who have to turn on/off their own settings just to harvest or plow for you. As for me, I won't do it. I leave a farm that causes me to have to adjust my settings to suit their own needs. Sorry, but I won't put myself out that much for anybody.

angelsmiles689
May 22 2010, 08:24 AM
I agree we need more farms and more levels! Out of room, I can see competing with farmville but at the same time, you will be losing players to them, if you dont have new levels. I am on here just to send gifts to my friends thats it. Lost interest a month ago

prplbttrfly98
May 22 2010, 08:33 AM
Thank you these are going to be fun, but how about a 4th farm or expand the ones we already have. Please, thank you.

LoreneC
May 22 2010, 08:41 AM
Just remember...your convenience is a BIG inconvenience to others who have to turn on/off their own settings just to harvest or plow for you. As for me, I won't do it. I leave a farm that causes me to have to adjust my settings to suit their own needs. Sorry, but I won't put myself out that much for anybody.

Different strokes for different folks and all. I always have buildings, trees, etc turned off when I harvest/plow for someone just because it makes it go faster which is convenient for me.;)

ScottLanter
May 22 2010, 08:47 AM
Different strokes for different folks and all. I always have buildings, trees, etc turned off when I harvest/plow for someone just because it makes it go faster which is convenient for me.;)

If you constantly have to turn features on and off, you're not saving much time, and that's not very convenient for anyone. ;)

Toranut97
May 22 2010, 08:49 AM
like it says -- thanks! I was surprised to see a harvest notice come up when I cursored over my flowers this morning. How very cool to find the new facilities! I am sure that the new farm and levels will not be far behind!

On another note, I see absolutely NO comparison between this and "Farmville" now. Farmville is a glitchy, greedy game focused on collecting and decorating. How neat to have a game that reminds us how products are made, and we can learn and use components and cooperation to accomplish things. Also I appreciate having to PLAN how to use my land and what I am going to plant and when! Thanks so so much!

LoreneC
May 22 2010, 08:57 AM
If you constantly have to turn features on and off, you're not saving much time, and that's not very convenient for anyone. ;)

Looks like we agree on alot of things but not this particular thing. BTW I stopped by your farms and like your layouts, especially farm one with the trees behind the fencing, very realistic. I also liked the manors in the middle!

catherinesfarm
May 22 2010, 09:10 AM
Great update, thanks.

Typically for me, I sold all my flowers yesterday! ah well have bought new ones.

Thanks so much for a brilliant game.

Bratuski
May 22 2010, 09:17 AM
You forgot the Coffee Grinder!!!

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 09:19 AM
Hey there,

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
How much fuel does 1 barrel of oil produce once it is refined?
How many coins does one get for the flowers and what is the configuration of the bouquets? I see that I can harvest Carnations and Zinnias plus other flowers, but the floral shop doesn't mention them. So does it produce bouquets that utilize all the flowers and how much do these sell for, plus how many of each do you need?
The sea coast..... I excitedly put some in, but then realized that they are backwards. They can only be used on 2 sides of our farms. Please make them so they can turn the other 2 ways as well????

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 09:22 AM

Are you sure you don't have dolphin mixed up with porpoise? Dolphin are smaller fish, around 20" in length and are commonly served (and delicious) in many restaurants in FL.
Flipper wasn't a dolphin but a porpoise;)

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 09:25 AM

Actually I have a little shopping center on the corner of my #1 farm that has all the nice facilities on it. I used palm trees and tabebuia trees to hide them sufficiently.
Take a look and you will see how I did it. I don't care that much for the comic type buildings either, but then again, there are shopping complexes around the country who do make the facades of their buildings look cutsie.

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 09:28 AM
Scott, I am not sympathetic with those who use entitlements when they are capable of doing otherwise or with those who complain for the sake of complaining; however, there are those who work for a living and in this economy sometimes work two or more part time jobs so have little left for luxuries. They may have had a decent or adequate job when they got their computers and an internet connection may be the one "luxury" they continue to afford since it enables them to communicate with family at a distance and perhaps to continue to search for better paying jobs or take online courses to gain more employment skills which may be a less expensive alternative than going to a school or college. Some people may, legitimately, be on disability and not able to get out and about, so their computer and doing a few online games may be their entertainment.
I am not condoning complaining about the fact the some FT features require cash, but I am saying that there are circumstances in which a person may have a computer and access to the Internet, but not have the spare $$ for extra non-essential expenditures. This isn't my situation, but I understand that it is for others.
If someone is that destitute, then go to yard sales instead of sitting at your computer playing games, learn how to sell on eBay, and use that computer time to make real money.....:eek:
Not trying to be hard here, but there are alternatives to sitting at your computer for hours every day playing a free game, and then complaining that you have no money.

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 09:34 AM

Quick tip.... You don't have to refresh. Just click on the wrench, then close it, and your hidden items show back up.

*Farmer Brad*
May 22 2010, 09:35 AM
Possibly the best update ever...especially the flower shop (been waiting a long time and now it's here!) and the Farm Town mayor. HE'S *ALMOST* gone!

Thanks so much, keep it coming! (:

bluemountain
May 22 2010, 10:27 AM
and now give me the FARMCASH too

That's ALL totalla to get real money! how idiotic can people be to give you REAL money for VIRTUAL stuff???

jennieileen
May 22 2010, 10:39 AM
yes we need a fourth farm... please, pretty please.. and a coffee mill... so we can grind our own coffee..

jennieileen
May 22 2010, 10:42 AM
and we want more stuff not using green dollars.. but using coins....please
cut the real money some of the facilities please

Mr.Green Jeans
May 22 2010, 11:05 AM
Oil Pump Tool: can you get more then one and will it produce?meaning more for your money unlike the chix coop or the others.....

oil tankers for our tractors that have no trailers...

Garden Dana
May 22 2010, 11:14 AM
Ah, Raul, your name explains spelling Mayor as Major!!!

danentte1
May 22 2010, 11:14 AM
How do I refuel? Now with the new version it doesn't work like before! Help!!!:eek::eek:

theoxman
May 22 2010, 11:15 AM
Ahhhh...the cheering from the masses for every new release. But do they actually think about how DESTRUCTIVE the changes to the game are?

Think about it just for a few seconds...

How many farms do you see with Ice Cream....Pizza....Sandwich Shops...taco resturant?

I had to check to see if they've changed the name of the game to FactoryTown or ResturantTown. I thought this was a FARMING game.

My god...how many farms come with an oil refinery?

The developers are lost big time. They stopped developing their game and started trying to out do FarmVille. Foolish thinking IMHO.

Why are people begging for a 4th farm? Because all of these stupid facilities have taken up so much FARMING area. Stop for a minute...doesn't it strike you as absurd that the direct result of these releases is to REDUCE farming? Huh? Say what? er...um...can we get back to a FARMING game please?

danentte1
May 22 2010, 11:21 AM
How do I refuel? Now with the new version it doesn't work like before! Help!!! :(

prettyponies
May 22 2010, 11:22 AM
Answering oxman's post....

The new developments don't reduce farming. They merely expand the possibilities of creating new locales and (dare I say) climates for farms. If I wanted a Texas farm, I could have one now, complete with oil rigs. If I wanted an oceanfront property, I now don't have to labor over layering the river sections to create a beach. People have created mountain hideaways, trailer parks, ski resorts, islands, etc. The facilities just add a bit more fun to the mix. Prior to the facilities, the vast majority of the farms looked like a flat, endless vista resembling farmland in Kansas. Boring!!!

Besides, NOTHING says you have to load up your place with facilities -- I love the fact that I can pick and choose what I want for industrial/retail places that fit in harmony with my farm design. And I still have tons of land to farm upon to use as produce in my facilities, share with my neighbors, or just grow because I like the looks of the crop.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 11:23 AM
How do I refuel? Now with the new version it doesn't work like before! Help!!! :(

You can now "store" your fuel and then refuel that way.

LoreneC
May 22 2010, 11:31 AM

The new developments don't reduce farming. They merely expand the possibilities of creating new locales and (dare I say) climates for farms. If I wanted a Texas farm, I could have one now, complete with oil rigs. If I wanted an oceanfront property, I now don't have to labor over layering the river sections to create a beach. People have created mountain hideaways, trailer parks, ski resorts, islands, etc. The facilities just add a bit more fun to the mix. Prior to the facilities, the vast majority of the farms looked like a flat, endless vista resembling farmland in Kansas. Boring!!!

Besides, NOTHING says you have to load up your place with facilities -- I love the fact that I can pick and choose what I want for industrial/retail places that fit in harmony with my farm design. And I still have tons of land to farm upon to use as produce in my facilities, share with my neighbors, or just grow because I like the looks of the crop.

I agree. We have lots to choose from you can buy some, none or all.

I also don't expect to have room on my farm for every single house, barn, or tool. I choose what I want to decorate with.

The devs released facilities because people requested them. I like the fact they listen.

Adding- The devs welcome all opinions so I am sure they are noting not everyone is crazy about the facilities.

meinhardt76
May 22 2010, 12:01 PM
I would love to own the oil Facillity but have no FC wish you make the facillitys buy with coins that be nice but having fun anyways with what i got thank you for making this a wonderful game again.

LA Scooter Girl
May 22 2010, 12:14 PM
Are you kidding?!? Fishing for DOLPHIN?!? What planet are you living on? Didn't you see THE COVE? Are you NUTS? What poor taste you show.

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 12:20 PM
Are you kidding?!? Fishing for DOLPHIN?!? What planet are you living on? Didn't you see THE COVE? Are you NUTS? What poor taste you show.

You need to always make sure you know what you are talking about before you post... :-)
You are talking about porpoises, not dolphins.

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 12:21 PM
How many coins does one get for the flowers and what is the configuration of the bouquets? I see that I can harvest Carnations and Zinnias plus other flowers, but the floral shop doesn't mention them. So does it produce bouquets that utilize all the flowers and how much do these sell for, plus how many of each do you need?
The sea coast..... I excitedly put some in, but then realized that they are backwards. They can only be used on 2 sides of our farms. Please make them so they can turn the other 2 ways as well????

Has anyone figured this out yet?

Random_Harvester
May 22 2010, 12:25 PM
Guys n girls, pls note, in that pond it is spelt dolfin and not dolphin...there is an actual dolfin fish,which is not related to any dolphins, here is a link....

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 12:27 PM
Guys n girls, pls note, in that pond it is spelt dolfin and not dolphin...there is an actual dolfin fish,which is not related to any dolphins, here is a link....

Sorry, took out the link as external links aren't allowed on the forum.

SueW170
May 22 2010, 12:35 PM
Internet access is a luxury, in itself....not a necessity.
For most people, I would agree that internet access, like TV access, is a luxury. There are a few exceptions. People who earn their income (and probably not big bucks) doing transcription or other jobs which require online access. Some, like myself, have a small computer related business and do nicely enough that the few dollars for a game isn't an issue. Others don't. My criticism is of folks complaining about the FT Cash and we are on the same page about that. People can play or not play and can have fun doing FT without having the FT Cash items, plus there are the offers for those living in countries where these are available.
My only point of disagreement with your post was that internet access, while probably a luxury for most, is not a luxury foreveryone who has a low income.
So guess we can just agree to disagree :)

SueW170
May 22 2010, 12:40 PM
Well, it is called Farm Town and in farming areas, nearby towns do have small plants (factories) which produce products, as well as, usually, several restaurants. So to a point, the facilities fit the general concept.
I've found I'm not that much into the facilities, but they do add interest for players who have become a bit bored with just plowing, planting and harvesting and promote interaction among players which many enjoy.

Ahhhh...the cheering from the masses for every new release. But do they actually think about how DESTRUCTIVE the changes to the game are?

How many farms do you see with Ice Cream....Pizza....Sandwich Shops...taco resturant?

I had to check to see if they've changed the name of the game to FactoryTown or ResturantTown. I thought this was a FARMING game.

The developers are lost big time. They stopped developing their game and started trying to out do FarmVille. Foolish thinking IMHO.

Why are people begging for a 4th farm? Because all of these stupid facilities have taken up so much FARMING area. Stop for a minute...doesn't it strike you as absurd that the direct result of these releases is to REDUCE farming? Huh? Say what? er...um...can we get back to a FARMING game please?

lillis
May 22 2010, 12:45 PM
1. love the taco shop, glad its not very big as im running out of room. now we need to be able to make our AVACADOS into guacamole!!

2. Re the storage issue, its getting to be a pain to use as many others have said, why not have little tiny boxes in the corner of each item to 'tic' if we want to sell, that way we dont have to keep scrolling and sell each item individually. Im getting to where I dread going to the market to sell!!

SueW170
May 22 2010, 12:47 PM
Great points:) Though my cousin and her husband who have a farm in Kansas might disagree that Kansas farms are boring LOL Living in a lovely area with mountains, rivers and forests, I prefer that type landscape so appreciate the fact that FT offers pine trees. Do wish someday they would offer some variety -- like blue spruce, cedar and varied size of the evergreens, but I'm happy with my pine trees.
The facilities are great for those who enjoy them. I've just deleted three of the ones I tired out, but that's my choice.
Something for everyone is a really good concept. Personally I'm not keen on most of the new things, but other are, so -- super:)

pricerk
May 22 2010, 12:53 PM
I would suggest that if a 4th farm is added that it only be allowed to have facilities on it. Three farms of crops is more than enough to grow crops on. Restricting the 4th farm to facilities only seems like it might increase the usage of facilities. I know a lot of farmers that only plant / harvest crops.

samanthab
May 22 2010, 12:54 PM
I would love to have a fourth farm. I also would love to see if we could exchange some (not all) of our coins for cash for those of us who can't seem to get the cash. Maybe a bank where you could exchange some and still have the things to fill out for the cash. That would be wonderful if possible. LOVE the new stuff! I can't wait until we have more! The possibilities are endless.

Thank you for all the hard work you do to keep us entertained.

Derbyshire Dancer
May 22 2010, 01:07 PM
Thank You for the new facilities, I've purchased the Taco !
Firstly, I agree, we need a 4th farm please :)
Secondly, I agree, those over level 80 DESPERATELY need the levels sorting out and the XPs updating :)
Thirdly ... the Oil Factory ... PLEASE can you get Sunflower Oil sorted asap :)
and last, but by no means least ...
Any Chance of a WINERY, to harvest the grapes into something useful ... a variety of grapes would be good ... red, white and Rose for Merlot, Chardennay, Blanc, etc etc etc ... just an idea/suggestion, which I will also post on suggestions :) :)
Having, in the past, remarked about the XP/Coin situation, and the availability of facilities ... I can happily report that I have since purchased 4 lots of $'s on my mobile phone and will suffer the consequence next month :( ... you made me do it !!! but since I am disabled, unemployed, then this is my ONLY vice and therefore feel that I deserve to make myself happy ... just once in a while :) ... but please, don't make me do it again :(
KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORK YOU DO !!!

JAS0643
May 22 2010, 01:07 PM

If you are going to the mp to work all you need to do is click the wrench then uncheck show building, flower, and trees, now leave them that way until you are done working. That is not much of an inconvenience for anyone. You might not harvest trees that people want but most people are used to not getting their trees harvest every time they hire people to harvest, it is just part of it. I will not be limited in how I design my farm just because someone thinks it is a major pain to turn off trees or buildings when they work when it only takes a few seconds one time to do it. You do not have to turn them on between jobs and it is not automatically reset when you reload so I really don't see what the big deal is with taking a few seconds to do that. Like someone else said I do that before I go looking for work because it makes things load and run faster.

@ The developers: I like the new sea coast, I would like to see sea pieces added to fill in the sea coast and to be able to rotate the sea coast 4 ways that way we can have all four edges covered in sea coast. Maybe even have a sea piece that has a boat in it, and/or a dock or pier. It would be nice to rotate the building all four ways too.

KarenJT
May 22 2010, 01:11 PM
Thank you sooo much for all of the new facilities. I have them all & have leveled up to 80 in just a couple of weeks. With the oil refinery, how many barrels does it take in the storage? I have loaded 30 barrels & it still says that I need one more crude oil. Thanks again & hope to get an answer soon.

slartismum
May 22 2010, 01:15 PM
Is it OK to turn off the trees, etc, and then leave the other person's farm or is it a courtesy to turn on the trees again before leaving?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 01:16 PM
Is it OK to turn off the trees, etc, and then leave the other person's farm or is it a courtesy to turn on the trees again before leaving?

It doesn't turn off their trees...it's just an option for YOU so you don't see them.

SueW170
May 22 2010, 01:34 PM
I would suggest that if a 4th farm is added that it only be allowed to have facilities on it. Three farms of crops is more than enough to grow crops on. Restricting the 4th farm to facilities only seems like it might increase the usage of facilities. I know a lot of farmers that only plant / harvest crops.
For some of us who have enjoyed FT mostly for the opportunity to design layouts and are not primarily interested in how many coins we can build up and not much into the facilities, this suggestion wouldn't work well. Players do FT for many different reasons and the flexibility has been one of the key elements that has made the application interesting. Personally, I would probably enjoy a 4th farm some day just to play with design ideas -- try out something, delete it and try something else. Since I'm fairly happy with the look of my farms #1 and #2 and my basic 12x12 farm #3 (will keep the same concept if/when I expand it), a farm just tp "play' with would be fun.

SueW170
May 22 2010, 01:43 PM
Actually I have a little shopping center on the corner of my #1 farm that has all the nice facilities on it. I used palm trees and tabebuia trees to hide them sufficiently.
Take a look and you will see how I did it. I don't care that much for the comic type buildings either, but then again, there are shopping complexes around the country who do make the facades of their buildings look cutsie.
Very nice:)
Yes, there are shopping malls that are cutsie. Grrrr. But then, I don't enjoy malls or shopping and lots of people do. So, something for everyone, for real and in the game :)

msdymond
May 22 2010, 02:17 PM

I guess you didn't see that the game is called Farm TOWN. They didn't need to change the name of the game. It has always been FarmTOWN. I live in a farming community and we have TOWNS that include businesses other than farms. We have bakeries and factories and restaurants, etc. Hello? Do you think that farmers in this century live completely off of the land like Little House on the Prairie? Even then they had a saw mill and a grocery store, etc. If you choose just to farm, so be it. But please understand that a TOWN consists of more than just farming. It's a community of many different things.

Rocketman55
May 22 2010, 02:17 PM
All the new facilities are great but what about a fish & chips shop?

Rocketman55
May 22 2010, 02:26 PM
I like the idea of different farms for different things. My 1st farm is set up as a village, no crops at all, the 2nd is for animals and some crops, #3 is where all my factories are along with an airport and some more crops. Adding another farm would be useful but I would like to see more levels available first. I've been at level 80 for a month now and am all out of farm$.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1048710347

guyunusa
May 22 2010, 02:44 PM
considero que al llegar al limite de 80 se deberia poder comprar con monedas, ya que hay cosas que no se puede acceder sin pesos, y resulta aburrido el juego.

slartismum
May 22 2010, 03:28 PM
@ Double T Dude ranch: thank you for the answer, that's cleared my mind.

CynthiaSue
May 22 2010, 03:41 PM
For me, the facilities have increased farming as I have planted crops to use in the facilities. I wasn't crazy about placing the facilities on my main farm with my house and all, but I think it looks ok, and my 2 other farms are totally crops. However, what the facilities have ended up doing for me is to make the game seem to end, probably since I am level 80. I now have over 60million coins, and am endlessly planting and loading facilities(a very time consuming task) for my neighbors. After all, I don't need anymore coins, which seems pretty evident and there is nothing whatsoever to work toward anymore, no more land, no more items, nothing. It has caused me to make lots of coins ever so quickly. Also, probably because of the facilities, it has become harder to find people to harvest my crops and trees, so I end up doing my trees myself alot of the time. I even had trouble finding someone willing to plow one day. Haven't figured that one out. At any rate, most of the people who are actually at teh market to work, are saying plow only most of the time. Now, if FarmTown would make it so that people could choose to get a cut of the crops they harvest instead of coins, perhaps people would be more inclined to want to harvest. Or perhaps they could come out with a 9 harvester and plower and I'll simply do it myself, which is what I do do occasionally anyway, especially with low pay crops. I wish they would come up with a goal or something for us high level players. I have really enjoyed this game in the past, but feel it may have come to an end. Perhaps that is what it is suppose to do. I don't know. Of course, I suppose I could delete my plots and just decorate I suppose if only I was creative. I think I was only meant to be a basic farmer though.

lavanah
May 22 2010, 03:42 PM
Oh now I get it. I should have read what you put in the forum earlier to understand the flower shop. Thank you Raul

Kat_Kadiddlehopper
May 22 2010, 04:40 PM
Thank you so much for the constant updates to the game. It definitely keeps the game interesting. Especially love the fact that we can refine oil and make our own fuel. YESSSS!!

Farmer_Susan
May 22 2010, 05:08 PM
I've been having trouble loading FT for 3 days...I use a Mac with FireFox. FB and latest server said "Read static.ak.fbcdn.net......never goes past 80% loading...I restarted several times and tried everything else I know to do...thx!

MJR, I use FF on my PC but I've learned that Safari works better on my Mac. Not sure why but it does.

Farmer_Susan
May 22 2010, 05:26 PM
When will the lemon ade stand become a facility?

I had this same thought. Would be cool. :)

Farmer_Susan
May 22 2010, 05:30 PM
I LOVE all the new stuff! Since I grew up in Oklahoma, I was delighted to see the oil well even if it didn't do anything! As it is, mine is merrily producing crude oil for me. Would be nice if we could ask for help with that but that's not a biggie. Mostly I'm a happy camper.

I haven't decided yet about buying a seacoast. I'm not really into fishing much (although if our Taco stand made fish tacos . . . ). Would love to visit some farms who have the seacosts - I might decide to get one anyway if they look really cool.

Thanks, devs. Y'all are awesome. :)

bsdowner
May 22 2010, 05:35 PM
Where is the spinning/yarn factory? We need one for the wool

ponygirl22
May 22 2010, 05:55 PM
Love all the updates. Keeps things interesting & something to look forward too. I'm itching for a 4th farm though!! I need a place for all these facilities. :D

TraceyMush
May 22 2010, 06:10 PM

YES, also concerned. l believe fishing for dolphin is illegal.
Not to mention, nasty.

PRT
May 22 2010, 06:15 PM
They call mahi mahi dolphin too. I don't think you are fishing for Flipper :)

TraceyMush
May 22 2010, 06:30 PM
They call mahi mahi dolphin too. I don't think you are fishing for Flipper :)

Thanks, l saw that earlier response now.

SORRY!

dottyF
May 22 2010, 07:14 PM
Susan I went to y0our farm. Wanted to see the refinery. gosh its huge.
Would like to see the sea thing.

SueW170
May 22 2010, 07:21 PM
I wish they would come up with a goal or something for us high level players. I have really enjoyed this game in the past, but feel it may have come to an end. Perhaps that is what it is suppose to do. I don't know. Of course, I suppose I could delete my plots and just decorate I suppose if only I was creative. I think I was only meant to be a basic farmer though.
Hi CynthiaSue - I've been thinking about why FT is less interesting than it used to be. I think you've hit on a key reason, lack of a goal or challenge. Working to reach Level 44, let's say, and build up enough FT Coins to get the second farm, made it a fun challenge to plow, plant and harvest and to go to the Market Place and "work" on other farms. There was an objective in doing so. Just adding new FB "friends" to have enough FT neighbors or purchasing additional land doesn't give us the same sense of challenge, of doing something.
I am working a little on making some minor design changes. Not extremely imaginative or creative either and also since I want to retain a realistic rural appearance in my layouts, I'm not trying anything far out -- well, not yet LOL.
Come visit my farms any time :)

Rhassa
May 22 2010, 07:29 PM
Hey there,

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

You guys are awesome, thank you for all the new stuff. You've made this housebound lady very happy!:)

bagoshen
May 22 2010, 07:35 PM
I love the new facilities, but would also like to see levels.
Love Farmtown.

Thanks

dottyF
May 22 2010, 07:39 PM
I like my flowers around my houses for decoration as I think harvested ones look ugly. I hid my white mansion and it let me plant flowers under it that i will use to harvest.

Deb NZ
May 22 2010, 07:43 PM

Yes horrified!!!!

bushhog
May 22 2010, 08:02 PM
how about some blacktop roads?

eaglewtchr
May 22 2010, 08:11 PM
Not to mention, nasty.

Have you ever gone to a seafood restaurant and had Mahi Mahi???

Guess what, IT'S DOLPHIN...

KLO12
May 22 2010, 08:28 PM
What pepper do we use in the Taco Restaurant? There are two now so need to know!

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 08:34 PM
What pepper do we use in the Taco Restaurant? There are two now so need to know!

It says pepper, so it's regular pepper :)

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 08:48 PM
I like the idea of different farms for different things. My 1st farm is set up as a village, no crops at all, the 2nd is for animals and some crops, #3 is where all my factories are along with an airport and some more crops. Adding another farm would be useful but I would like to see more levels available first. I've been at level 80 for a month now and am all out of farm$.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1048710347
The link you sent is just one place with millions of trees that need harvesting?

Duck Duck Goose
May 22 2010, 08:50 PM
Well so as to not be stereotyped, I'll begin by saying that all that "sounds" interesting, and kudos to the devs.

However I continue by letting out another sigh of discust, about yet another update that doesnt fix the existing issues with all the other ones since these buildings got started.

You keep making more facilities, but I keep letting mine empty out to throw into storage because they take to stinking long to get anything done on myspace with no produce faster feature, or at least drastically reduce the times on ms.

These buildings do me no good if im not inclined enough to tolertate waiting forever to get my return back on my crop investments.
I put a whole farm of berrys into dairy to make yogurt the very first day the building could make it, and have not put more in since.
I still have 15000 yogurts that havent been finished 2 months later?
Heck no i wont use them anymore.
Yes I know - just dont put that much in them, but they still take toooooooo long to finish the products.
Theres no way Im gonna use those things when they take so long to do anything.
This simply leaves me with the boring old humdrum - plant/harvest/plow/sell - - BORING.
Myspace players are gonna get bored right out of wanting to play this game.
As it is, all i do is plant 3 day crops so i only have to come play every 3 days, because its too boring without me wanting to use slow buildings. I'de LOVE to want to use them.......
Why should i buy things with farmcash that take too long and so slow?
I think not.....

Fix whats broken before creating more things with the same issue.
I dont want a FB account, but dont want to be the neglected stepchild on MS either.

Capriherb
May 22 2010, 08:55 PM
I LOVE all the new stuff! Since I grew up in Oklahoma, I was delighted to see the oil well even if it didn't do anything! As it is, mine is merrily producing crude oil for me. Would be nice if we could ask for help with that but that's not a biggie. Mostly I'm a happy camper.

I haven't decided yet about buying a seacoast. I'm not really into fishing much (although if our Taco stand made fish tacos . . . ). Would love to visit some farms who have the seacosts - I might decide to get one anyway if they look really cool.

Thanks, devs. Y'all are awesome. :)
I put one in in reverse on my main farm and another one properly put in on one of the other farms (can't remember which one now). I don't fish, just wanted something different and I have millions of coins to blow.
Just so you know, it takes 2 plots deep for the small one that you can buy with coins. That's a lot of productive land to use as well. But again, I have so many coins, what the heck!?!?

lisabo
May 22 2010, 09:44 PM
I would like to see olive oil and other items like pickles and chocolate be available for purchase on the semi. It is hard to get friends to gift items. Or olive trees be available for purchase.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

golfmiway
May 22 2010, 10:13 PM
I bought the refinery, it showed it to me when I placed it then when I clicked to put it in final position, it disappeared! I refreshed the game and it still didn't show my refinery. But it took almost all my farm cash! Help please!!!:confused:

knighta
May 22 2010, 10:25 PM
Where is the option to get rid of the annoying pop-ups that come up all the time?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 10:26 PM
I bought the refinery, it showed it to me when I placed it then when I clicked to put it in final position, it disappeared! I refreshed the game and it still didn't show my refinery. But it took almost all my farm cash! Help please!!!:confused:

Make sure "show buildings" isn't checked. If that doesn't work, clear your cache. Finally you can link your farm so we can take a look.

doogels
May 22 2010, 10:32 PM
Great new stuff!! trying everything,,except the oil refinery,,I have more gas than I can ever use,unless I had a new farm growing short term crops..the oil drill looks cool though.The seacoast looks great too,I bought the small coast thinking it would fit into my beach made of river pieces but the colour ,though very nice does not match the blue river pieces so I'll just save it for that 4th farm,,Oh yaa that will be nice :0.

lighthouser41
May 22 2010, 10:39 PM

Exactly. Maybe its Dolphin fish or mahi mahi and not dolphin the mammal. I hope so anyway.

Can you block people harvesting your flowers when you block harvesting your trees. I don't want people to harvest either one. I only harvest certain trees and don't want any flowers harvested.:)

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 10:56 PM
Exactly. Maybe its Dolphin fish or mahi mahi and not dolphin the mammal. I hope so anyway.

Can you block people harvesting your flowers when you block harvesting your trees. I don't want people to harvest either one. I only harvest certain trees and don't want any flowers harvested.:)

It's dolphin tuna.

And you can hire the person still to do crops and trees. Or just crops. Or trees and flowers.

Mr. H
May 22 2010, 11:14 PM
It's dolphin tuna.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe there is any such thing as dolphin tuna.

There is however a dolphin fish also called mahi-mahi.

The dolphin, as in bottle-nose dolphin, as in Flipper, is not a fish at all but a mammal.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 11:17 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't believe there is any such thing as dolphin tuna.

There is however a dolphin fish also called mahi-mahi.

The dolphin, as in bottle-nose dolphin, as in Flipper, is not a fish at all but a mammal.

Eh, it's been a long day on here. Give me a little break, lol :D

janmit63
May 22 2010, 11:19 PM
I WOULD LIKE 2 MORE FARMS PLEASE. I HAVE 1 FOR SHOW, 1 FOR THE FACILTIES & EXTRA HOUSES & 1 FOR PLANTING & TREES. BUT I'D LIKE 2 NEW FARMS 1 FOR EXTRA HOUSES, 1 FOR TREES THANK YOU :rolleyes:

Cecelia Stewart Gast
May 22 2010, 11:24 PM
Wish we could sell or trade farm cash for farm coins. It could be 1 million for 1 coin.

Mr. H
May 22 2010, 11:26 PM
Eh, it's been a long day on here. Give me a little break, lol :D

No breaks for the Mods! lol

Double T Dude Ranch
May 22 2010, 11:27 PM
No breaks for the Mods! lol

Aw man! I didn't think so, but it was worth a shot lol :D

JAS0643
May 22 2010, 11:53 PM
When will the lemon ade stand become a facility? And I really think that we should get an experience point when we water the flowers...it costs coins to do so and to my knowlege the only time you spend coins without getting xp's. I think it's similar to plowing.

I had this same thought. Would be cool. :)

Well first we need a lemon aide stand, right now we only have a limon aide stand but no limon or lime trees. :p LOL you have to love the developers and their spelling mistakes. :D

Not to mention, nasty.

This is a mahi mahi dolphin fish.

http://www.islandb.com/albums/sport-fishing-2/dolphin_jumping_web.sized.jpg

ScottLanter
May 23 2010, 12:17 AM
For most people, I would agree that internet access, like TV access, is a luxury. There are a few exceptions. People who earn their income (and probably not big bucks) doing transcription or other jobs which require online access. Some, like myself, have a small computer related business and do nicely enough that the few dollars for a game isn't an issue. Others don't. My criticism is of folks complaining about the FT Cash and we are on the same page about that. People can play or not play and can have fun doing FT without having the FT Cash items, plus there are the offers for those living in countries where these are available.
My only point of disagreement with your post was that internet access, while probably a luxury for most, is not a luxury foreveryone who has a low income.
So guess we can just agree to disagree :)

It's still a luxury. Otherwise, they would have to conduct business in the traditional means. Instead, they have the LUXURY of the internet to attract a larger market. Try again.

ScottLanter
May 23 2010, 12:24 AM
Wish we could sell or trade farm cash for farm coins. It could be 1 million for 1 coin.

Do you get free electricity from your local utility?

ScottLanter
May 23 2010, 12:30 AM
Well first we need a lemon aide stand, right now we only have a limon aide stand but no limon or lime trees. :p LOL you have to love the developers and their spelling mistakes. :D

You gotta love players who don't think outside the box. The "limon aide" stand is designed, as if a child constructed it. It's also spelled as if a child would spell it. I have seen numerous lemonade stands that children have set up in my city. And, nearly all of them spell lemonade with an "I". So, the developers were simply replicating that concept. It was no spelling mistake. :p

prettyprettyme
May 23 2010, 12:33 AM
Small Sea Coast (coins): Allows you to catch Haddock, Dolfin, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel and Crab......................I bought this about 15 minutes ago. I did not get my coast and it took all my cash................help.

calliopejane
May 23 2010, 12:39 AM

I would love this, not because I'm upset that some things cost coins (I have purchased some FC) but because it would give me SOMETHING to continue to shoot for after level 80. It would solve this problem of getting bored with the facilities making tons of money but there seeming to be no point. I'd be fine with it being a massive amount of coins for 1 FC (1 million, 2 million, whatever), but having some SOME goal to strive for makes the game so much more engaging and keeps people playing even after maxing out on levels.

JAS0643
May 23 2010, 04:11 AM
You gotta love players who don't think outside the box. The "limon aide" stand is designed, as if a child constructed it. It's also spelled as if a child would spell it. I have seen numerous lemonade stands that children have set up in my city. And, nearly all of them spell lemonade with an "I". So, the developers were simply replicating that concept. It was no spelling mistake. :p

You can look at it that way or you can take into account all the spelling mistakes we have caught that the developers have made, (ie mayor spelled major, Hawaiian spelled Hawaian, lose spelled loose, that is all I can think of off hand but there have been many more) and chalk it up to yet another spelling mistake. Now don't take anything bad from this I am not a good speller and I know not everyone is perfect, my post on the matter was tongue and cheek, hence the :p.

SivNorway
May 23 2010, 04:19 AM
Hmm... :) I dont like the look of the factories, so I dont have any of them....! I want my farm to look nice, and it wouldn't with this stuf.
So if I had a farm 4 - I could use that farm for this things... PLEASE!!! let us get at farm 4 and even more levels...

Also more buildings-decorations.... You are so talented, this is no problem for you :)

ScottLanter
May 23 2010, 05:05 AM
You can look at it that way or you can take into account all the spelling mistakes we have caught that the developers have made, (ie mayor spelled major, Hawaiian spelled Hawaian, lose spelled loose, that is all I can think of off hand but there have been many more) and chalk it up to yet another spelling mistake. Now don't take anything bad from this I am not a good speller and I know not everyone is perfect, my post on the matter was tongue and cheek, hence the :p.

Darn those developers for being human. How dare they make a spelling mistake. Oh well, guess they can't be perfect enough for some people. :rolleyes:

DOC303
May 23 2010, 05:14 AM
"a true egomaniac – that is, to be diagnosed with what psychiatrists call Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) – one must show at least five of a number of different characteristics including: a grandiose sense of self-importance; preoccupation with success and power; arrogance; Need for excessive admiration; a sense of entitlement; exploitative; lack of empathy; a belief of being unique and feeling of envy towards others.

They have no regard for other people and resent any weakness or vulnerability in others. They feel no need to take responsibility for their actions and won't accept being challenged or criticised. The ultimate egomaniac is the cult leader. They get to be at the centre of a group of adoring followers, giving them the god-like status they think they deserve."

You just gotta love egomaniacs... :D

texas farmer
May 23 2010, 06:03 AM
i put all facilities in storage til i get a 4th farm,,,i will just grow and store all the stuff i need til then

hansen2433
May 23 2010, 07:10 AM

i 1 crude oil barrel = 4 x fuel

clareandmat
May 23 2010, 07:20 AM
I have every facility possible to buy. I have 3 farms at the maximum 24x24 and I still dont have enough room to possibly grow everything thats needed for the facilities. Would love to get the new oceans but have no room.
Could we please get a 4th Farm and possible reduce wheat growing time down to 1 day as i cant keep up with it...

dorzetgurl
May 23 2010, 07:51 AM
I would like to see olive oil and other items like pickles and chocolate be available for purchase on the semi. It is hard to get friends to gift items. Or olive trees be available for purchase.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanks from me too for all the shiny new things, really interesting.
Please - could the existing facilities do a few more things, like you added to the semi?
- oil factory produce oil from sunflowers
- watermill grind coffee (yep, on this form LOADS of times!)
- sugar factory using beets and maybe the maple trees?
- maybe a few more jam types (I love apricots)
- semi delivers pickles and maybe ground coffee!!

I LOVE the fact that I can fish while my farmer is busy working - it is boring having to wait for her to finish. And the crab is cute!
Thanks devs

Farmer_Susan
May 23 2010, 08:56 AM
I put one in in reverse on my main farm and another one properly put in on one of the other farms (can't remember which one now). I don't fish, just wanted something different and I have millions of coins to blow.
Just so you know, it takes 2 plots deep for the small one that you can buy with coins. That's a lot of productive land to use as well. But again, I have so many coins, what the heck!?!?

Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed seeing your farms. :)

Farmer_Susan
May 23 2010, 08:58 AM
The "limon aide" stand is designed, as if a child constructed it. It's also spelled as if a child would spell it. I have seen numerous lemonade stands that children have set up in my city. And, nearly all of them spell lemonade with an "I". So, the developers were simply replicating that concept. It was no spelling mistake. :p

Yeah - I always thought it was spelled in "kid-speak", too. I think it's sorta cute.

msdymond
May 23 2010, 09:07 AM
Yes horrified!!!!

Pay attention. It doesn't say DOLPHIN. It says DOLFIN. A fish! Not a mammal.

I can't believe that so many people are getting "horrified" without getting their facts straight.

hasleyl
May 23 2010, 09:19 AM
I love it all and I am addicted; have bought everything but am out of room. Could we please have another farm or expand the ones we have? I have over 8 million in coins, and farm cash to spend but no place to put anything else.

KayGee
May 23 2010, 10:21 AM
I love it all and I am addicted; have bought everything but am out of room. Could we please have another farm or expand the ones we have? I have over 8 million in coins, and farm cash to spend but no place to put anything else.

Why does everyone think they should have every single facility and that they should all be producing at maximum capacity 24 hours a day? Use the land you have to its best advantage, plan crop rotation to keep everything perking along...and get over it - LOL. I'd much rather the devs wold work on things like separating out the products from harvests in the marketplace selling tabs, and making it not go back up to the top each time you sell something. The easy stuff, yanno? I'm sure they will come up with more land soon, and hopefully more levels for those of us stuck at 80, but in the meantime....enjoy what you have.

golfmiway
May 23 2010, 10:24 AM
Did anyone not get their oil refinery? I bought mine yesterday, it showed it when I was placing it and then poof, it was gone! But it sure took my farm cash!! Sure hope they either give me my refinery or my money back!!

Sesselwill
May 23 2010, 10:24 AM

Whenever Firefox does that on my Mac, I switch to Safari and that usually does the trick. I check on Firefox to see if it's working and go back to it when it is!:cool:

ohiosweetheart
May 23 2010, 10:35 AM
Ok, I now 'officially' have no more room on my farms for any more facilities.

PLEASE give us a 4th farm!

And more levels!!!

Thank you. :)

ohiosweetheart
May 23 2010, 10:39 AM
Why does everyone think they should have every single facility and that they should all be producing at maximum capacity 24 hours a day? Use the land you have to its best advantage, plan crop rotation to keep everything perking along...and get over it - LOL. I'd much rather the devs wold work on things like separating out the products from harvests in the marketplace selling tabs, and making it not go back up to the top each time you sell something. The easy stuff, yanno? I'm sure they will come up with more land soon, and hopefully more levels for those of us stuck at 80, but in the meantime....enjoy what you have.I don't have every single facility. I have all but 3 I think. Nevertheless, I think I have my farms laid out to their best advantage, but I still need a 4th farm.

But I do agree with you. We do need more levels. Having over 32 million in farm coins and no higher levels is not fun. And gawd I would be so grateful, if, everytime we sold something at the marketplace, it didn't go back to the top. That's just irritating.

Nevertheless, I do love this game. :)

Sesselwill
May 23 2010, 10:43 AM
Can anyone tell me what the advantage is of having the Flower Shop vs. selling your flowers at the market? I have the cash to buy one but hesitate to do so in case something I would like better comes out. And I would love to be able to buy flower seeds to plant and harvest!! But I would need another farm for that. I use my first farm as an orchard and to put my houses and animals, my second farm for crops and the third for an industrial park and more trees. If I planted under my facilities, I would probably forget they were there! Thanks for all the possibilities for us to choose from!!!

ohiosweetheart
May 23 2010, 10:49 AM
The only real advantage is that your neighbors get some of them to sell as well, just like all the other factories.

Grumpa
May 23 2010, 11:19 AM

Your thinking of Flipper. There is a fish also called a dolphin that you eat.

Grumpa
May 23 2010, 11:50 AM

Make it 10 million coins to 1 FC

Checkers88
May 23 2010, 12:16 PM
These are all great New features.

I was invited to work on a Neighbors farm for cash. Yes, I was able to do this. How do I invite them to work on my farm for cash? I dont see an announcement regarding this new feature.

Thank you

Double T Dude Ranch
May 23 2010, 12:20 PM
These are all great New features.

I was invited to work on a Neighbors farm for cash. Yes, I was able to do this. How do I invite them to work on my farm for cash? I dont see an announcement regarding this new feature.

Thank you

It only appears every few days and will appear above where your coins are.

SunnyD
May 23 2010, 12:26 PM
"a true egomaniac – that is, to be diagnosed with what psychiatrists call Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) – one must show at least five of a number of different characteristics including: a grandiose sense of self-importance; preoccupation with success and power; arrogance; Need for excessive admiration; a sense of entitlement; exploitative; lack of empathy; a belief of being unique and feeling of envy towards others.

They have no regard for other people and resent any weakness or vulnerability in others. They feel no need to take responsibility for their actions and won't accept being challenged or criticised. The ultimate egomaniac is the cult leader. They get to be at the centre of a group of adoring followers, giving them the god-like status they think they deserve."

You just gotta love egomaniacs... :D

LOL have you really tried to actually please someone with NPD? You can't.
I attempted to design a website for one omg He had me keep enlarging his photos of him I finally said ok i am done any more changes you can do yourself or hire someone else......... LOL

Checkers88
May 23 2010, 12:36 PM
It only appears every few days and will appear above where your coins are.

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

MaryLouW
May 23 2010, 12:38 PM
Speaking of the new options to hire, can someone explain them or is there somewhere I can read about it? If I want someone to harvest only trees or only flowers, which option do I use. I hired someone yesterday to do trees but I did not want them to do crops and I didn't know if I should use "harvest crops" or "harvest crops and trees". It's not crystal clear. :confused:

Capriherb
May 23 2010, 01:03 PM
WOW!!! I just got a pop up that "Deloris worked at your farm. You earned 1 Farm Cash. 33 + 1 = 34!
So you are giving us farmcash for people working our facilities? REALLY????? All of them or just some?
Is this too good to be true?????

Double T Dude Ranch
May 23 2010, 01:07 PM
WOW!!! I just got a pop up that "Deloris worked at your farm. You earned 1 Farm Cash. 33 + 1 = 34!
So you are giving us farmcash for people working our facilities? REALLY????? All of them or just some?

No, it's from the offer that you must have clicked to have non FT friends help your farm.

Capriherb
May 23 2010, 01:12 PM
No, it's from the offer that you must have clicked to have non FT friends help your farm.

Oh well, momentary excitement and love! LOL

SunnyD
May 23 2010, 01:24 PM

Every few days you get an option to invite in-active FT friends or neighbors to come work your farm..... in hopes of getting them active again.......... not sure what the criteria for that person being one you are able to invite......they can harvest your crops or work your facilities crops will earn you both $1 FC and facilities will earn you both $2.00 FC......I have only been able to request one time though..... so we will see what happens this is very new. and an experiment from what i have heard......

JTBear
May 23 2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks!!! Love the new additions!

MichelleK43
May 23 2010, 01:40 PM
While this is all cool and neat, and I do understand how much work it takes to build the game sites, could it not have been possible for those of us who did have gas tanks left as gifts, to allow us to use them up instead of taking them from us? It would have also been nice to know ahead of time, like you do the business ads, that we would be losing the gas tanks we had so we could have prepared ahead. Thanks

JAS0643
May 23 2010, 01:48 PM
While this is all cool and neat, and I do understand how much work it takes to build the game sites, could it not have been possible for those of us who did have gas tanks left as gifts, to allow us to use them up instead of taking them from us? It would have also been nice to know ahead of time, like you do the business ads, that we would be losing the gas tanks we had so we could have prepared ahead. Thanks

Your gas tanks have not been taken from you. What the developers have done is given you a way to get them out of your gift box so they don't fill it up. When you click on the fuel station by either clicking on the map then fuel station or the red gas can you will see it says fuel tanks as the last category. Now under that you will see from gifts and from refinery, if you have fuel in your gift box it will be in the from gift number, but if you have stored your gift fuel or have the oil refinery and have made fuel you will have fuel in your storage box and that fuel will show up as from refinery. The stored gift fuel is reclassified as from refinery even if you do not have a refinery. When you go to refuel it will use all the fuel you have in your storage and your gift box.

madamewells
May 23 2010, 01:49 PM
I too would love to see more farm. I would also love to see something to do with the wool... perhaps a textiles factory? That could be fun. You could also add pumpkin pie to the bakery (sugar, pumpkin, flour) or sweet potato pie.

I love the game, and I enjoy the neat things you do. I totally dumped farmville when you all added these new things. thanks!:);)

MichelleK43
May 23 2010, 01:58 PM
Your gas tanks have not been taken from you. What the developers have done is given you a way to get them out of your gift box so they don't fill it up. When you click on the fuel station by either clicking on the map then fuel station or the red gas can you will see it says fuel tanks as the last category. Now under that you will see from gifts and from refinery, if you have fuel in your gift box it will be in the from gift number, but if you have stored your gift fuel or have the oil refinery and have made fuel you will have fuel in your storage box and that fuel will show up as from refinery. The stored gift fuel is reclassified as from refinery even if you do not have a refinery. When you go to refuel it will use all the fuel you have in your storage and your gift box.

DUH on me, LOL! TY so much for assisting. That ROCKS! Now if we can help the ones who do not have FC to buy the 3rd plot of land that would be great. I've been telling my friends to give it time and maybe the option would be there soon for them to buy it with coins for 3 mill, LOL!

SueW170
May 23 2010, 02:09 PM
Hmm... :) I dont like the look of the factories, so I dont have any of them....! I want my farm to look nice, and it wouldn't with this stuf.
So if I had a farm 4 - I could use that farm for this things... PLEASE!!! let us get at farm 4 and even more levels...

Also more buildings-decorations.... You are so talented, this is no problem for you :)
Your FT farms are all beautifully designed and very attractive. I understand why you wouldn't want to place most of the existing facilities on them. Unless I can disguise them with trees, I would not choose to have several of the facilities although the dairy plant, bakery and pizza place fit all right on my farm #2. So am also thinking, way off in the future, a 4th farm might be nice for other facilities and to play with some new design ideas.

hoghappy
May 23 2010, 03:11 PM
You can do offers or purchase FC.

Today's economy (the real one) does not allow a lot of us to just purchase farm dollars & I don't know what an offer is. It's sometimes boring to just earn coins and xp's.

I would love to buy some more facilities as I have plenty of coins but the option is not there. Why can't you just offer it for coins and farm cash? I believe I saw some other things to buy that had both choices. I believe it was just more coins.

When will you offer a cotton mill to make clothing?

bla bla
May 23 2010, 04:24 PM
My fuel goes to storage to sell not to use. What am i doing wrong?
I got this for my usage and it goes for sale.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 23 2010, 04:29 PM
My fuel goes to storage to sell not to use. What am i doing wrong?
I got this for my usage and it goes for sale.

Please read this thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329066

Old Goat
May 23 2010, 05:07 PM
Will more than one pump on the same farm produce oil?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 23 2010, 05:09 PM
Will more than one pump on the same farm produce oil?

Nope, just like more than one dairy shed on the same farm won't work. But you can have 3 pumps on 3 farms :)

LA Scooter Girl
May 23 2010, 07:06 PM
Pay attention. It doesn't say DOLPHIN. It says DOLFIN. A fish! Not a mammal.

I can't believe that so many people are getting "horrified" without getting their facts straight.

no such word in english dictionary as DOLFIN. if they want to assure players use "mahi mahi" or "dolphin fish", each of which are acceptable for the FISH not the mammal.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 23 2010, 07:07 PM
no such word in english dictionary as DOLFIN. if they want to assure players use "mahi mahi" or "dolphin fish", each of which are acceptable for the FISH not the mammal.

They have made it say mahi mahi now.

Moonshiner
May 23 2010, 07:50 PM

- what a bundle of misery you are ! - can't even enjoy playing by yourself ! - maybe it's time to get a real job LOL

PRT
May 23 2010, 08:27 PM
Nothing looks terribly factory like. Hide them with trees as best you can.

JAS0643
May 23 2010, 09:10 PM

When I saw dolfin even though it is spelled wrong I know what type of fish Raul was talking about I didn't need an explanation as to what kinda of fish it was.

HelenJS22
May 23 2010, 09:26 PM

Agreed, I had been planning to tuck an oil refinery away in a corner somewhere and then found it was absolutely huge :(

jsbh821
May 23 2010, 09:27 PM
Love all the new things!! You guys are awesome!! FT is so much fun!!!

jsbh821
May 23 2010, 09:28 PM
Forgot to add....we definitely need a 4th and 5th farm!! Running out of room!!

Kimmyann
May 23 2010, 09:33 PM
Very cute - but waiting for more - seacoast. BUT not really (in a politically correct way, nor personally) happy about harvesting dolphins...couldn't it be salmon or seaweed...OR...introduce a new building, a SUSHI restaurant, you could use carrots, ginger, garlic, avocado, rice, mushrooms, cream cheese (to go with salmon, yes i have eaten that variety), crab, lobster AND introduce cucumbers and soybean processing to make tofu :) I will wait to receive royalties LOL

Kimmyann
May 23 2010, 09:34 PM
forgot to add....we definitely need a 4th and 5th farm!! Running out of room!!

i agree :)

Kimmyann
May 23 2010, 09:36 PM
They have made it say mahi mahi now.

so sorry I didn't read your post before I made mine :)