PDA

View Full Version : fuel

chum29
May 22 2010, 09:22 AM
bonjours pourquoi je ne peu plus prendre le fuel que je recoit en cadeau pour faire le plein ? il le trensfert en magasin pour le vendre a place:mad:

Dundee13
May 23 2010, 03:30 AM
chum29 j'ai le mêm problème. Auquel cas j'ai perdu près de 30 Fuel Tank qui m'ont été offerts.:eek: Il semble que ce soit depuis que le jeu a mis en place la possibilité de construire un puits de pétrole (pas tres cher d'ailleurs), mais aussi et surtout d'acheter la raffinerie (très chère) qui va bien pour alimenter tes engins agricoles.:eek:
Une astuce pour nous faire cracher au bassinet sans en avoir l'air :confused: un peu comme pour les images Is Cool :confused: Très fort FaceBook si c'est le cas

joelle's farm
May 23 2010, 04:44 PM
Pour utiliser tes bidon dze fuel il faut que tu clique sur le bidon rouge en haut de ton ecran et comme ça tu recharge

beverly hees
May 23 2010, 05:00 PM
i am losing my gifts in fuel, it has changed, cannot get fuel to work for fueling, it is being sent to my harvest.

alexandre60180
May 24 2010, 09:28 AM
bonjours

comment il faut faire pour gagner beaucoup les dollard cash dans le jeu car je veut acheter une oil raffinery pour produire du fuel mais je n'ai pas assez de dollard cach ils coute 32 dollard cash et moi je n'ai que 3 dollard cash comment ont peut avoir cette argent svp merci

jayyates02
May 24 2010, 11:39 AM
I am having the same problem, gift fuel is not going to gifts it is stored to sell. How do I get the fuel from being stored back to gifts so I can use it to plant?????????????????

beverly hees
May 24 2010, 06:38 PM
I found out how you go to the fuel icon and click on it and you get to get your fuel that way.

Bootie
May 25 2010, 10:01 AM
If I have to buy a oil refinery to use my fuel I received as gifts that sucks. I have two sets of harvesters and seeders and now I have to buy game cash to use them. Give me a break. Nothing like changing the rules mid stream. Problem solved: just click on the fuel tank in top left hand corner after you have sent gifted fuel tanks to "store".

abbygirl
May 25 2010, 01:06 PM
When I tried to use fuel sent by a friend, it made me move it to storage, now I can't use it, it wants me to go to the marketplace and sell it, I need to use it to plant.

Molly Mew
May 27 2010, 06:03 PM
Veuillez lire ce thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329066

Vous pouvez utiliser tous les bidons de carburant disponible dans les cadeaux ou de stockage lorsque vous ravitailler en carburant par l'intermédiaire de la carte ou sur l'icône de carburant.

Molly Mew
May 27 2010, 06:04 PM
When I tried to use fuel sent by a friend, it made me move it to storage, now I can't use it, it wants me to go to the marketplace and sell it, I need to use it to plant.

Read the thread I posted above. You don't need to sell the fuel. :)

DraXoin
May 27 2010, 06:41 PM

I too have the same problem, I have that much fuel in store and I can't use it... what on earth is going on. I get sick of these idiots changing rules.

DraXoin
May 27 2010, 06:43 PM
I found out how you go to the fuel icon and click on it and you get to get your fuel that way.

Yes, that has always been the case when I have been playing but now it loads it all up and as soon as you hit refuel...it does nothing and just sits there

DraXoin
May 27 2010, 06:44 PM
Yes, that has always been the case when I have been playing but now it loads it all up and as soon as you hit refuel...it does nothing and just sits there

OR perhaps there is a limit ?? I have 19,200 gallons of fuel and it's beyone the programming and it messes itself ?

busyjudy
May 27 2010, 06:47 PM
I can't use my fuel gifts either. It doesn't even show up in storage when I click on that.

DraXoin
May 27 2010, 06:54 PM
I can't use my fuel gifts either. It doesn't even show up in storage when I click on that.

I ended up selling my 19,200 of fuel and then picked up another 50 gifts of fuel... it accepted it ok so I am assuming there is a limit on how much you can have at any one time.

As for you not seeing it in storage, thats a mystery. Have you reloaded ? ( assuming you have ) or even exiting facebook alltogether and start afresh. A lot of factors really really screw it up inc server lag. I run pretty much a $20,000 machine/server system as I need high speed for work as well as very high speed exchange internet connection and I have found absolutely no difference in speed on farmtown wether it be my machine or a normal standard domestic machine.

hope that helps

Molly Mew
May 27 2010, 07:06 PM
This thread explains the refuelling system in English:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329066

Perhaps the English speakers would like to post in the English section of the forum, if there are still problems?

Thanks.