PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 10th, 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jul 10 2010, 04:16 AM
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly bug fixes and a couple of new features as well.

1. There is a 'Buy One' and 'Buy Multiple' option when you click on any item in your farm which is sold in coins which cost < 50000 coins. This will save you going to the store and looking up the items. The 'Buy Multiple' option will allow you to buy multiple fences, trees and other items very quickly.

2. There are 6 new Paths and 2 new Roads in the Paths/Ground section on the store. There are 1 new path (sidewalk) and sand patches on the gift section as well. The 2 Roads have the pieces a little bigger so you can put cars on top without much trouble. If the pieces were smaller, then is more likely that when you put objects on top they "sink" or get overlapped in part with some of the path pieces. This is an area we are planning to improve in the near future.

3. The lost of items in the Windmill, Coffee Grinder, Sushi Restaurant and Seafood Restaurant should now be solved. When you open any of those facilities again, whatever is there is what you are going to have as a starting point moving forward. Some users will lose products, others will see some of the lost products comming back, but moving forward, there shouldn't be any more product lost.

4. Many old items now rotates: Hay bale, Boulders, Sacks, Telephone Poles, Double Light Post, Wind Generator, Rooster Compass, Lemonade stand, Ice cream, cotton, popcorn, hotdog carts and Tree trunk with axe.

5. When fishing, there were some weird negatives coins popping up most of the time, this has been solved as well.

6. There were some neighbours that were not appearing on the 'My Neighbours' tab, so users can not remove them. Moving forward, all neighbours will always appear on that tab, so you can always have the option of removing them.

Thanks

--Raul

essexboy
Jul 10 2010, 04:17 AM
great, thank you

mehere
Jul 10 2010, 04:24 AM
thank you Raul multi buy very helpful

Molly Mew
Jul 10 2010, 06:04 AM
Nice... Thanks Raul. :):)

Lavenda
Jul 10 2010, 06:11 AM
sneaky - I didn't think it would come till next week when there was nothing new some 12 hours ago. Lots more new path options, oooh this could be fun! Thanks for the new things and the fixes :)

Rob T
Jul 10 2010, 06:16 AM
Thanks Raul & the Devs team for another great update :) love the Road idea, makes things alot easier :)

kahra01
Jul 10 2010, 06:20 AM
Thanks guys... you ABSOLUTELY rock!

LoreneC
Jul 10 2010, 06:28 AM
All great updates! Thank you.:)

Farmer_Susan
Jul 10 2010, 07:28 AM
Thanks so much! One of the things I really appreciate about Farmtown is how much effort you guys put into fixing bugs. And I am sooooo appreciative of the attention you're giving to the sinking issue. That one has really "bugged" me! :)

Eager to go try the new roads and paths.

Farmer_Susan
Jul 10 2010, 07:34 AM
I was so busy playing with the July 1 release stuff that I never got around to posting but I wanted to say that that Hardware store has got to be one of the all-time BEST graphics ever! I love zooming in close and just sitting and looking at it. It's awesome. I hope the artist/designer who did it sees this post.

I'm also thinking maybe we'll be able to do stuff there someday . . . maybe go buy irrigation systems for our farms so we can have one-click watering? :)

StoneFace
Jul 10 2010, 08:17 AM
N I C E

got my work cut out for later....

cmemom13
Jul 10 2010, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the fix and additions- I knew it would be taken care of if possible. Still love the game!

Tony D
Jul 10 2010, 08:29 AM

ohiosweetheart
Jul 10 2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks Raul for the work you put into this game. It's the only one I play now.
Have a great weekend!

suejj14
Jul 10 2010, 08:39 AM
Love the updates! The telephone don't stay rotated, however.

alemap
Jul 10 2010, 08:52 AM
thanks you guys are the best!!!! this is the best game on fb

Chelsea J.
Jul 10 2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs, great update, like the new paths. Hopefully the fishing problem was fixed as well... thank you all for your hard work and dedication. Did that mean 10 more new levels came out yesterday???? It came up on my screen saying that, so is the top level now 100 or 110? Thanx...

kimbee2
Jul 10 2010, 08:59 AM
I LOVE the changes made in this update!

Telegraphs
Jul 10 2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs, great update, like the new paths. Hopefully the fishing problem was fixed as well... thank you all for your hard work and dedication. Did that mean 10 more new levels came out yesterday???? It came up on my screen saying that, so is the top level now 100 or 110? Thanx...

The top level at the moment is 100 :)

gtosga
Jul 10 2010, 10:33 AM
Thank you for all the fixes and the sidewalks (in gifting) and the roads! I am still hoping for a 5th farm in the near future. LOL someone was going to say it !

Old Goat
Jul 10 2010, 10:51 AM
Multiple buy..new paths..WOOOAAAAA!!!!! :)
*Old Goat sends roses to the devs (in bunches of 5)* :D

Kay Pasa
Jul 10 2010, 10:53 AM
thanks so much for the new Land paths, I just used the Land Paths to go around my chicken coop and I love it! I had used the Dirt Paths but I like these much better. they look so real and is what you would see around and in chicken pens. thanks again. come to Nibbles Farm, #4 to check it out. :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 11:11 AM
Fantastic! Thanks Raul :D

bagoshen
Jul 10 2010, 11:24 AM
Once again great job on the updates

godsangel
Jul 10 2010, 11:33 AM
Hi I play this on face book and my neighbours are missing on the bottom where you can clik on them to go to there farm ARE YOU FIXING THE MYSPACE FARM TWON ALSO
ON THERE the gift exchange not wroking you clik on it said erro i hope you guys are wroking on my space game to keep up the good job

godsangel
Jul 10 2010, 11:39 AM
are u wroking on the myspace one to it is not doing good my neighbours are not showing up on the bottom it said i only got 10 but i got 20 on the tab on the top where it said my neighbrous and the gift button not wroking

JAS0643
Jul 10 2010, 11:47 AM
Love the updates! The telephone don't stay rotated, however.

In the past when I had this problem this is how I found to fix it most of the time. Put the item in storage, reload the game, then take the item out of storage and place it on your farm. It should now stay rotated.

New levels came out last weekend, when they do updates they will have pop up telling you what they are when you log in they rotate different ones so that is probably why you are seeing a pop up about new levels.

@ Raul I love the buy multiple option it will make buying trees so much easier. I like the new paths also. Now on the gift paths they look like the snow you had a Christmas and there was some problems with the snow. 1st they didn't cover very well, and second they didn't want to go under things very well. I hope that has been fixed with these paths. I do think that paths that can fit together would work better, the ones in gifts will not fit together and because of that you have to overlap them and they don't cover that well.

jesdreher
Jul 10 2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks for these updates. I just spent my entire morning re-doing my farm to create a new highway through my farm. Love it!! Sure, we may not have food in the house because I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, but hey, the farm is all decked out!

Che-Rah
Jul 10 2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks to the devs and the mods for making the game better and better. :D

topmop
Jul 10 2010, 12:49 PM
All of these additions are fantastic. The only thing I would like to see is snow. For those in the southern hemisphere (where it is winter now) snow would be a very nice addition.

Country Girl77
Jul 10 2010, 12:50 PM
awesome new paths/ground! LOVE that they are so large as well. Thanks much!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 12:55 PM
All of these additions are fantastic. The only thing I would like to see is snow. For those in the southern hemisphere (where it is winter now) snow would be a very nice addition.

We did have snow, in December :)

mandridge
Jul 10 2010, 12:55 PM
Since last night I have not been able to send gifts. I assume it has to do with the work being done on gifts. Please help. By the way, I love all the new additions and the way you actually care about your game. Thank you.

ema1976
Jul 10 2010, 01:10 PM
Awesome, thanks!

krbrown2000
Jul 10 2010, 01:23 PM
You have some GREAT farms, bunnylady!!

thanks so much for the new Land paths, I just used the Land Paths to go around my chicken coop and I love it! I had used the Dirt Paths but I like these much better. they look so real and is what you would see around and in chicken pens. thanks again. come to Nibbles Farm, #4 to check it out. :)

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 01:25 PM
OMG roads you can put your cars on wow.... my dilemma ? I created a really cool road with crates love the look but want to put my seeder etc on it... i love how it looks now i need to tear it down lol for better road but love the look as it is LOL too funny..... check your messages Che-rah in five minutes......

Bubba Geouge
Jul 10 2010, 01:27 PM
thanks raul for the new updates.

Retrophyt
Jul 10 2010, 01:48 PM
Thanksssssssssssssssssss!!! for everything. Even when it has glitches. Such fun everything is. Keep up the good work & the willingness to fix things. Good Going Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

PennyHatter
Jul 10 2010, 02:43 PM
How do you get the sand to look like it is under the sea coasts?

Love the new updates!!!

speedmonkey
Jul 10 2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks again for more great updates! I have not even had a chance to look yet but I am POSITIVE that they are going to make my farm look UBER cool!

Whoopsidaisy
Jul 10 2010, 02:59 PM
Awesome new paths! Sand in gift section plus white road make wet and dry sand look for my sea coast. The brick path is fantastic, used it around some of my small shops. Have lots of new ideas. Thanks!! I haven't used any of them under my cars and trucks but I am hoping my tires wont sink into the new stuff. So far my little golf cart is holding it own on the bricks against the dreaded sinking tire syndrome, lol.

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 03:01 PM
HELP!! my sawmill vanished... I can view all my other buildings just fine. i can view saw mills on other folks farms just fine so it is not a matter of the sawmill image not loading on my pc either... I'm just baffled.... no i didn't delete anything on that farm doing updates or anything just so baffled... i know i have done that before like a dope.. i actually had not seeded my farm in a few days because of being busy.... when i got back my crops were dead of course and my sawmill poofed lol lol weird huh?? oh well give it a few days and it will come home bringing it's saw dust behind?? lmao.......

piccpete
Jul 10 2010, 03:58 PM
nice... Thanks raul. :):)

how do we kiss raul & the devs? ;)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 04:00 PM
how do we kiss raul & the devs? ;)

Erm, uh, lol. Virtual lips?

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 04:49 PM
Hey Kelsey and Double T check your messages in like a few minutes ok???

hugs you you both my friends....... and hugs to Raul and the rest of the Dev team wow cool stuff......

”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°★★°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜
..★.••.★ Farm Town Dev's Rock ★.••.★..
°*”˜★°*”˜.•°*”˜♥˜”*°•.˜”*°★˜”*°

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 04:51 PM
Lol ok :) Now I am curious.... lol.

janmhat
Jul 10 2010, 05:14 PM
Is anyone else having trouble now with the harvest/plow? Using my seeder/harvester it will let me only do one square at a time. I can't put anything on the new paths or even the old paths anymore either. Use to build a patio and place my hammocks on the stone path but it won't let me on the brick path so I removed it and replaced it with the stone path and now I can't put anything on it either. Love the sand though!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 05:15 PM
Is anyone else having trouble now with the harvest/plow? Using my seeder/harvester it will let me only do one square at a time. I can't put anything on the new paths or even the old paths anymore either. Use to build a patio and place my hammocks on the stone path but it won't let me on the brick path so I removed it and replaced it with the stone path and now I can't put anything on it either. Love the sand though!

One square at a time usually means "Remove spaces" isn't checked. GO ahead and check it and it should help out with the plowing :) And it may help with the old paths.

janmhat
Jul 10 2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks a bunch! Don't know how it got "unchecked" and never even thought to look. Everything is working great now!! Love having sand on my beach instead of dirt! :)

LoreneC
Jul 10 2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks a bunch! Don't know how it got "unchecked" and never even thought to look. Everything is working great now!! Love having sand on my beach instead of dirt! :)

Sometimes it defaults in to unchecked when there is a new release.

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 05:42 PM
LOL my missing sawmill dilemma has been solved... oh goodness.... i evidently bought two saw mills for my sisters farm and none for mine. I am getting Alzheimer I believe.... no really she now has not only two sawmills but she also has two wool barns that I made the same mistake with LOL I'm such a dope LOL.......

Mrs Borgies
Jul 10 2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks so much for this update. I love the multiple buy action. I have already made some very large purchases of trees.

I made mention of a lighter ground to the dark/near black choice and I personally feel the colour of the Dark Land Patch would be an ideal colour to use for for Ground as well so that it looks more natural throughout the farm. I am hoping you guys are giving this some serious consideration.

I have played a lot of games and FarmTown devs are the only people that really do listen to their players. This is one of the reasons that I continue playing FarmTown. I have played and I have left many other games and can see myself playing this game for many years to come.

I have said it before, but truly, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

scarletdolphn
Jul 10 2010, 07:13 PM
i have checked everything with my puter but loading things like storage, or going to market to sell takes a bit of time to load, is there any way this may be fixed? with some things in the market it's sped up but when i sell from the factory list it still takes a long time.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 07:14 PM
If you have a lot of stuff in your storage, then it will slow things down.

jbvargus@aol.com
Jul 10 2010, 07:18 PM
Hi Raul,

Thanks for the update. I am still missing my sugar factory, sushi restaurant, and oil refinery.

I went to purchase new ones with my coins and was told that I can only have one facility and if I purchase another it will be for decoration only.

I uninstalled my flash player and reinstalled it from Adobe's website.

What should I do next, is there any chance of recovering these items?

Thanks again,

topmop
Jul 10 2010, 07:32 PM

I know, in the middle of our summer. Oh well.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 07:47 PM
Hi Raul,

Thanks for the update. I am still missing my sugar factory, sushi restaurant, and oil refinery.

I went to purchase new ones with my coins and was told that I can only have one facility and if I purchase another it will be for decoration only.

Thanks again,

Make sure "show buildings" is checked. If that doesn't help, clear your cache.

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 07:47 PM
Hi Raul,

Thanks again,

If you link your farm the MOD's can help you with this..... They need to be able to go to your farm and check out the problem..... they are wonderful people..........

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2010, 07:49 PM
If you link your farm the MOD's can help you with this..... They need to be able to go to your farm and check out the problem..... they are wonderful people..........

*snort* And they even help people who, um, are talking about the wrong farm and give them t-shirts :D

texas_kid
Jul 10 2010, 09:01 PM
Storage problems when will they be fixed? I just harvested trees on all four farms and lost everything.... Geez what a mess not to mention disappointment when you take time to buy trees and lose your harvest. I am so ready to quit this game.

ron rasp
Jul 10 2010, 09:12 PM
got a question, I was away today and when I came back I went to my farm to harvest and someone had already harvested for me and I did'nt hire them. How did they do that? is this something new?

KimmieKim
Jul 10 2010, 09:20 PM
loving the new paths etc. and rotating things.
thanks!

Mrs Borgies
Jul 10 2010, 09:21 PM
Storage problems when will they be fixed? I just harvested trees on all four farms and lost everything.... Geez what a mess not to mention disappointment when you take time to buy trees and lose your harvest. I am so ready to quit this game.

Is it possible that you chose the wrong option to harvest? There is an option to sell the harvest without going through the market, plus another to store for more coins. It is just a thought, because by mistake I have sold my fruit while harvesting.

gtosga
Jul 10 2010, 09:26 PM
I just saw a posting on my homepage for Farm Town Classifieds. Is this a legit feature for Farm Town?

ddamienie
Jul 10 2010, 10:40 PM
i dont know if anyone else is having this problem on myspace, but there isnt an option available to buy "multiple" items, its still the same as it was before

Rob T
Jul 10 2010, 10:41 PM
I just saw a posting on my homepage for Farm Town Classifieds. Is this a legit feature for Farm Town?

I believe you're referring to the Help Wanted Ads? if so, those are created by Farm Town Weekly to help its members know that others need help with their farms, harvesting etc. It's nothing official to do with Farmtown itself.

gtosga
Jul 10 2010, 10:44 PM
I believe you're referring to the Help Wanted Ads? if so, those are created by Farm Town Weekly to help its members know that others need help with their farms, harvesting etc. It's nothing official to do with Farmtown itself.

So is it something to avoid?

Rob T
Jul 10 2010, 10:46 PM
So is it something to avoid?

no not at all, all it does it take you to the person that posted the ad's farm, thats all, its just a farm link :) makes it a little simpler to ask for help :)

gtosga
Jul 10 2010, 10:47 PM
no not at all, all it does it take you to the person that posted the ad's farm, thats all, its just a farm link :) makes it a little simpler to ask for help :)

Thank you very much!

Rob T
Jul 10 2010, 10:47 PM
Thank you very much!

You're very welcome :)

Hey, thats an idea, have Farmtown post on the Facebook wall from within the game, like it does for facilities, except it would be advertising that you need someone to harvest or plow for you heheheheh

rhondabb
Jul 10 2010, 11:00 PM
can anyone tell me what to do with the bamboo I chopped?? Can't find a place to put it.

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 11:02 PM

Before you stomp off and pitch a fit over something simple..... make sure that when you self harvest you are clicking on the pop up to add the harvest to storage and make more coins and not to sell it........it is a easy mistake to do.......

nj farms
Jul 10 2010, 11:02 PM
Me I just want to be able to farm my farm by plowing and planting and yes harvesting. This i sreally getting tiresome I cant even work for others with out a time out Im busy wait saving How come this old farm anint coming back??? I cant do any farming on my farm
:confused::mad:

Rob T
Jul 10 2010, 11:05 PM
can anyone tell me what to do with the bamboo I chopped?? Can't find a place to put it.

Well, i'm keeping mine in storage, nobody knows for sure exactly whats going to happen... personally, i'm thinking there will be some kinda facility to use the bamboo, oak & pine... but don't quote me on that, just my thoughts on it :)

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 11:07 PM
a lot of times when there has been updates you will get time outs.... just give the game a couple of days to settle and proprigate to all the servers and that will stop..... Wow loving the new asphalt and your tools don't sink yay yay.......i generally self harvest and plant longer crops like cotton and pineapple when we get updates so it has time to settle before i need to hire people.... just an aspect of the internet......

Rob T
Jul 10 2010, 11:07 PM
Before you stomp off and pitch a fit over something simple..... make sure that when you self harvest you are clicking on the pop up to add the harvest to storage and make more coins and not to sell it........it is a easy mistake to do.......

Yup, i've made that mistake too.... i have a really bad habit of grabbing my harvester and just start clicking and forget theres a popup menu LOL

nj farms
Jul 10 2010, 11:23 PM
But I cant plow or plant or harvest at all

LizzieC1
Jul 10 2010, 11:34 PM
Absolutely loving all the new additions. Only wish you could buy the sand patches and sidewalks instead of receiving them as gufts but hey, with the (brilliant) gift exchange facility it's not a problem.

Thanks Devs - you are the greatest. xx

Rob T
Jul 10 2010, 11:35 PM
But I cant plow or plant or harvest at all

i would reccomend cleaning the macromedia cache files with this link http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

and then cleaning your browsers cache and temp files

dottyF
Jul 11 2010, 12:14 AM
Really like the huge sand sheets. I covered the area where the swings and play equipment are and it looks good. and I like the big sheets of asphalt too.

cathyprice
Jul 11 2010, 12:50 AM
I'm level 100 and I want more :) please hope to see more levels to earn bucks to purchase more factories,dedicated farmer.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 11 2010, 12:56 AM
Really like the huge sand sheets. I covered the area where the swings and play equipment are and it looks good. and I like the big sheets of asphalt too.

Your farm looks great dottyF. I ended up using the white road sheets in " the kids play area" because I liked the way they fit. We do have some lovely white beaches here in Aussie land hence had that colour in mind. ;)

The more I think about it, I reckon it would make a great ground so that the sea sits nice on top of it although do wish there are no rocky edge to the water. We then can use some of the other colours to add on top to make everything blend the way we want.

SeamsToBeSew
Jul 11 2010, 01:36 AM
I'd wondered if the buy one/buy multiple was new. I noticed it sometime late friday night to saturday morning when I was placing Lemon trees and it worked fabulously. Thank you for that addition, saved me a ton of time.

All the other updates sound cool to.

Thank You!!

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 01:48 AM
LOL yeah i just found it the multiple purchase I thought wow I haven't got the part of the updates yet LOL duh me....... it's great........ and the asphalt is the best........

JanMac57
Jul 11 2010, 01:54 AM
Thanks Raul: The multiple purchase is awesome for someone like me who likes to decorate with a 'few' trees. Should cut down hours of trotting back and forth to the store. BUT, I'm having a lot of load issues now that I haven't had before - transporting between my farms or going to neighbours to work facilities - hopefully they'll smooth out shortly.

weeeeone6804
Jul 11 2010, 03:04 AM
myself, my mother and my husband have came up with a bunch of ideas for you guys.

1.) chocolate covered raspberries
2.) chocolate covered bananas
3.) chocolate covered peanuts
4.) banana splits
5.) fried catfish
6.) be able to harvest the pigs
7.) make pickled beets
8.) pickled peppers
9.) pickled eggs
10.) pickled pigs feet
11.) do more things with the fish besides sushi
12.) be able to make more marmalades
13.) be able to make apple butter, pear butter, guacamole, garlic butter, lemon marmalade
14.) be able to make peanut oil and sunflower oil
15.) be able to make peach jame
16.) make prunes from the plums
17.) make more of the factories avalible to by with coins
18.) watermelon candy, water melon pickles
19.) come out with a 5th farm
20.) make raisins
21.) be able to make chocolate covered raisins.

:)

Tiffanytwirl
Jul 11 2010, 03:21 AM
Awesome!!! Love the additions especially having sand for my beach!!

speedmonkey
Jul 11 2010, 03:30 AM
Hi Raul,

Thanks again,

That is odd, I have 2 sugar refineries and they both work just fine. I wonder if it is because they are on 2 different farms? :confused:

amberdh
Jul 11 2010, 03:32 AM
That is odd, I have 2 sugar refineries and they both work just fine. I wonder if it is because they are on 2 different farms? :confused:

Yes, that is exactly why. To have two of the same facility they need to be on separate farms. :)

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 03:52 AM
first this is a Facebook thing.... but thought who better to ask then you all?? I keep getting messages on one of my facebook friends on the Chat... telling me to go to various sites and it is giving links.. anyone else had this happen....?? one of my other friends also is having this but then again she is the only person i have spoken to about it there could be more...... this particular friend that the messages are coming from ok is not very active he is actually a child of a good friend.... any help ? thanks

SueW170
Jul 11 2010, 03:55 AM
These are great improvements!! Thanks so much for all the effort you put into this application, making it more user-friendly and fun.

Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly bug fixes and a couple of new features as well.

1. There is a 'Buy One' and 'Buy Multiple' option when you click on any item in your farm which is sold in coins which cost < 50000 coins. This will save you going to the store and looking up the items. The 'Buy Multiple' option will allow you to buy multiple fences, trees and other items very quickly.

2. There are 6 new Paths and 2 new Roads in the Paths/Ground section on the store. There are 1 new path (sidewalk) and sand patches on the gift section as well. The 2 Roads have the pieces a little bigger so you can put cars on top without much trouble. If the pieces were smaller, then is more likely that when you put objects on top they "sink" or get overlapped in part with some of the path pieces. This is an area we are planning to improve in the near future.

3. The lost of items in the Windmill, Coffee Grinder, Sushi Restaurant and Seafood Restaurant should now be solved. When you open any of those facilities again, whatever is there is what you are going to have as a starting point moving forward. Some users will lose products, others will see some of the lost products comming back, but moving forward, there shouldn't be any more product lost.

4. Many old items now rotates: Hay bale, Boulders, Sacks, Telephone Poles, Double Light Post, Wind Generator, Rooster Compass, Lemonade stand, Ice cream, cotton, popcorn, hotdog carts and Tree trunk with axe.

5. When fishing, there were some weird negatives coins popping up most of the time, this has been solved as well.

6. There were some neighbours that were not appearing on the 'My Neighbours' tab, so users can not remove them. Moving forward, all neighbours will always appear on that tab, so you can always have the option of removing them.

Thanks

--Raul

SueW170
Jul 11 2010, 04:00 AM
Would love to have to option for a snow covered farm landscape -- like the options for the new tall and taller grass and black earth backgrounds.

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 04:06 AM
myself, my mother and my husband have came up with a bunch of ideas for you guys.

1.) chocolate covered raspberries
2.) chocolate covered bananas
3.) chocolate covered peanuts
4.) banana splits
5.) fried catfish
6.) be able to harvest the pigs
7.) make pickled beets
8.) pickled peppers
9.) pickled eggs
10.) pickled pigs feet
11.) do more things with the fish besides sushi
12.) be able to make more marmalades
13.) be able to make apple butter, pear butter, guacamole, garlic butter, lemon marmalade
14.) be able to make peanut oil and sunflower oil
15.) be able to make peach jame
16.) make prunes from the plums
17.) make more of the factories avalible to by with coins
18.) watermelon candy, water melon pickles
19.) come out with a 5th farm
20.) make raisins
21.) be able to make chocolate covered raisins.

:)

Ummm there is a thread for suggestions.... your ideas will never get past the front gate in this thread.........

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 04:27 AM
there is a small problem when answering "work farm messages" i arrived on farms a few times today only to have the dude asking me to send gifts. then i have lost the ability to work that farm ... I did refresh and got that back .... but many won't think of that.. just thought i would bring that to your attention........

StoneFace
Jul 11 2010, 07:33 AM
Yes, that is exactly why. To have two of the same facility they need to be on separate farms. :)

Is that true for the Wine Cellar? The cellar costs FT$$ and produces the champagne etc....big income. I have 4 wineries and the cellar, and seem to be stockpiling the champagne and white wine barrels, and the red wine container. It would be nice if I could have two producing cellars.... then I could make more than 3-5 Million a day....lol, lol

Does anyone have two Cellars??
or
Two Juice Plants?
or
Two Dairy Plants?

Mrs Borgies
Jul 11 2010, 07:47 AM
Is that true for the Wine Cellar? The cellar costs FT$$ and produces the champagne etc....big income. I have 4 wineries and the cellar, and seem to be stockpiling the champagne and white wine barrels, and the red wine container. It would be nice if I could have two producing cellars.... then I could make more than 3-5 Million a day....lol, lol

Does anyone have two Cellars??
or
Two Juice Plants?
or
Two Dairy Plants?

I have two Dairies. One is on my first farm and the other on the third farm. I am able to collect from both. If they were on the same farm, I would only be able to collect from one, as the second would only be there as a decoration.

Ops...I have a dairy on farm 1, 2 & 3 and collect from all. :D

Tiger
Jul 11 2010, 07:57 AM
very impressed with all the latest updates, paths, roads, muti buy is especially pleasing as i'm a tree ( and now a path) addict. Thank you very much developers and also to Raul for the information. One very happy farmer here :)

Old Goat
Jul 11 2010, 08:40 AM
...I have a dairy on farm 1, 2 & 3 and collect from all. :D
Oi?? I knew we could have a dairy barn on each farm and all would work but I was under the impression that only one dairy would work regardless that they were on separate farms.
Well. Who'da thunk?? :)

StoneFace
Jul 11 2010, 08:50 AM
I have two Dairies. One is on my first farm and the other on the third farm. I am able to collect from both. If they were on the same farm, I would only be able to collect from one, as the second would only be there as a decoration.

Ops...I have a dairy on farm 1, 2 & 3 and collect from all. :D

I have multiple dairy sheds too.... no problem

My question was this..... would two facilities like a Wine Cellar (which costs FT$$) on two different farms,allow for the production of twice as much bottled wine coming from the wineries.

No big deal to use coin and experiment, but the Cellar is FT$$

Guldfisk Hansen
Jul 11 2010, 09:01 AM
Wow, thanks Devs. I love the new paths and roads. Ive been waiting eagerly for soil for my flowerbeds. I used harvested bits, but it meant I couldnt have anybody in there to plow or they would plow up my beds. So Im happy :-D
I also only play this apps now on FB and I would LOVE a 5th farm ;-)

StoneFace
Jul 11 2010, 09:26 AM
I have multiple dairy sheds too.... no problem

My question was this..... would two facilities like a Wine Cellar (which costs FT$$) on two different farms,allow for the production of twice as much bottled wine coming from the wineries.

No big deal to use coin and experiment, but the Cellar is FT$$

Okay.... so I bit the $30FT bullet... and now have two Wine Cellars. I stocked them, went to my other account and worked them.

Result.... what am I gonna do with all the money? LOL

I think my daily average of 4 million in wine is going up...hahahah So I need more things to buy devs.... I am rather picky on what I really like. Not into all the facilities and innumerable things to produce.

Now... gotta get busy making a dent in about 30million stored in the three wine barrels/containers.

mrsted
Jul 11 2010, 09:48 AM
Help, someone rustled all my cows! I want them back please.

Barboo
Jul 11 2010, 10:04 AM
is more likely that when you put objects on top they "sink" or get overlapped in part with some of the path pieces. This is an area we are planning to improve in the near future.

I am so glad to hear that. I have tried using so many of the new path options and have floating paths a lot that go up into things rather than keeping their aspect and staying on the ground.

Thanks do much for everything, as usual FT is the best!!

Jaysbutterfly99
Jul 11 2010, 12:46 PM
I am not sure where to put this but I'm having a terrible problem with my gifts. The first time I just thought mabye I was mistaken and just thought I had gotten those gifts but today I know I'm not. I exchanged my gifts then I moved them from the gift box to my storage. I had thee ham, one gift of pickles, one gift of ketchup , and some flour. When I went to use them a few minutes later they weren't in there. My sandwich shop said I had no ham. The other day it was hot dog sausage. Can you plz tell me what is going on?

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 12:50 PM
Help, someone rustled all my cows! I want them back please.

Kelsey did it!!!
LOL just kidding.. did you by chance load them into the dairy shed and then move it to another farm?? if you did then move it back the farm you had it on when you put them in it. they will come home.........then store them separately and move your shed and your cows to the new farm and then add them..... if not if they are not loading by chance.... empty your cache and reboot your pc and come back to FT see if they will load.. it would help if you linked your farm for the Mod's..if you have further difficulty......

iwannagohome
Jul 11 2010, 12:59 PM
I took a few weeks off from FT so I don't know if this an update or a new glitch...or?

When I harvest my avatar lags (nice cuz I stay out of my way) but the harvest slash marks lag too. I click all the way down a row and have to wait for it to catch up. I figured out that if I am fast enough and continue to speed click I can speed click down one and start at top and speed click down next row. Problem is I don't see which patches I miss until I am near done and sometimes I get "I'm busy" message and have to stop.

Is this new?

CaroleSB
Jul 11 2010, 01:00 PM
there is a small problem when answering "work farm messages" i arrived on farms a few times today only to have the dude asking me to send gifts. then i have lost the ability to work that farm ... I did refresh and got that back .... but many won't think of that.. just thought i would bring that to your attention........

I've had the same problem in the past, only I just click on one of the facilities and it lets me work again.

Pisces4444
Jul 11 2010, 02:04 PM
I love the new ground covers! They are doing wonders for my beach. I'm using the large white dirt patches as the sand and then I overlap the small sand patches (from gifts) at the edges of the water to make it look like wet sand. Check it out!

tgray
Jul 11 2010, 02:18 PM
I love the new paths, especially the asphalt and sidewalk. I'm adding my voice to the chorus of thanks to Farm Town devs.

goofyshoes
Jul 11 2010, 02:58 PM
many thanks..... as always:D

sulross
Jul 11 2010, 03:23 PM
I think there should be a larger gap between levels, expecially at the higher levels. I have almost 2 1/2 million points and am at level 100. Many of my neighbors and others i have seen are level 100 also, but only have 800,000 points or so. If you play this enough and have acquired the points ought to give you some gap between others with a whole lot less points. Also, the people with more points than me should be a higer level. The incentive is taken away when many are the same level.

1fritz
Jul 11 2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks for all the updates and new items. Love them al.Thanks again for a GREAT game!

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 11 2010, 05:29 PM
Thank you Raul & team for all the hard work. Most appreciated.

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 11 2010, 05:33 PM
I think there should be a larger gap between levels, expecially at the higher levels. I have almost 2 1/2 million points and am at level 100. Many of my neighbors and others i have seen are level 100 also, but only have 800,000 points or so. If you play this enough and have acquired the points ought to give you some gap between others with a whole lot less points. Also, the people with more points than me should be a higer level. The incentive is taken away when many are the same level.
I hear you. Good point. But, I really like earning a ton more xp's than needed. So that when the new levels are released, I am already there :) So I don't mind the large diff. between me and your 800k neighbors. Know what I mean? I am working firstly for the fun of the game & secondly for what is to come. Just a diff. perspective. Respect yours, tho.

Deb NZ
Jul 11 2010, 05:36 PM

I agree 100%

JAS0643
Jul 11 2010, 05:49 PM
first this is a Facebook thing.... but thought who better to ask then you all?? I keep getting messages on one of my facebook friends on the Chat... telling me to go to various sites and it is giving links.. anyone else had this happen....?? one of my other friends also is having this but then again she is the only person i have spoken to about it there could be more...... this particular friend that the messages are coming from ok is not very active he is actually a child of a good friend.... any help ? thanks

If you don't want to receive these chat messages from this person you can make a group in your friends put this person it that group and then turn chat off for that group. The person will not see that you are online and will not be able to send you chat messages.

mrsted
Jul 11 2010, 05:58 PM
I did move them several weeks ago, and they were there, now they are not, I'll try what you suggested. Thanks for the information!

Joy64
Jul 11 2010, 06:19 PM
Is anything being done about the issues with the EXCHANGE? A friend sent me this question as she is having no luck with exchanging

After accepting the gift from the FB page, it goes to do you accept gift yes no etc, or if you want me to exchange gift click here. When I click on click here, it does nothing else

Mrs Borgies
Jul 11 2010, 06:24 PM
Oi?? I knew we could have a dairy barn on each farm and all would work but I was under the impression that only one dairy would work regardless that they were on separate farms.
Well. Who'da thunk?? :)

That I am confused by your reply! I have always known that as long as each facility (of the same) is on a separate farm, each will produce separately from the other. Put two of the same on a farm and only one will produce. :)

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 11 2010, 06:27 PM
sounds like a hack to me. something to consider. have had facebk friends experience this. messages were sent out from their acct. into other ppl's inbox, not the chat as you stated. I suggest you relay this to facebk to ck out. hope this helps :)

KathyKornerKrops
Jul 11 2010, 06:33 PM
Just love FT! Thanks Devs!!

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 11 2010, 06:35 PM
That I am confused by your reply! I have always known that as long as each facility (of the same) is on a separate farm, each will produce separately from the other. Put two of the same on a farm and only one will produce. :)
hmmm.

well, here is what I have found. I had to place diff. dairy sheds & diff. chicken coops on ea. farm that had those animals. only way I could glean from those animals. however, my lone dairy processing facility processes from all those sheds and coups on my other farms in a single dairy processor located on only one of my farms.

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 07:02 PM
sounds like a hack to me. something to consider. have had facebk friends experience this. messages were sent out from their acct. into other ppl's inbox, not the chat as you stated. I suggest you relay this to facebk to ck out. hope this helps :)

You know i spoke to my friend, the message is coming from her sons account. he has not been at her house and that is the only place that he is able to get on a pc. he has been at his dad's and like 1 min after the message is sent on the chat he appears offline... so i am quite sure it is some kind of like you said a "hack" or something of this sort......as his account is not used very often..one of my other neighbors has also been having this trouble with an inactive friends account....... so i may do as suggested and figure out how to either remove him as a friend until a decent time has passed or put him in a different group and block the account from sending messages on the chat...as JAS suggested ty much for you input......

Mrs Borgies
Jul 11 2010, 07:12 PM
hmmm.

well, here is what I have found. I had to place diff. dairy sheds & diff. chicken coops on ea. farm that had those animals. only way I could glean from those animals. however, my lone dairy processing facility processes from all those sheds and coups on my other farms in a single dairy processor located on only one of my farms.

If anyone wants to produce more cheese, you can place another facility on a different farm. I have done this because I was always running out of cheese. :)

wv_bass_assassin
Jul 11 2010, 07:36 PM
I lost all the items i had in storage, not the harvests but the items i had purchased and placed in storage.

jclick
Jul 11 2010, 08:47 PM
Thanks Raul! I am really enjoying the new features, it has brought renewed interest to the game. I have purchased most of the facilities and am enjoying the thinking that has to go into it now. Running out of room, but from what I see that's nothing new! :-) There is one thing I would really like to request... and that is the ability to trade with your neighbors. So for example, since I have a cinnamon processing facility.... if one of my neighbors requests a trade for cinnamon logs for some processed cinnamon, I could accommodate them. I would get some additional cinnamon and probably the experience that goes along with it. It would really have neighbors working with one another.

Thanks!
Jeff

servocrow
Jul 11 2010, 08:49 PM
Yay...more stuff to do! :D

Been gone a few days..now, I have work to do.

Tony D
Jul 11 2010, 09:05 PM
Yay...more stuff to do! :D

Been gone a few days..now, I have work to do.About time you came back ;)

servocrow
Jul 11 2010, 09:08 PM
About time you came back ;)

Awww...you missed me...and I KNOW how hard you were aiming too!!! :p

Tony D
Jul 11 2010, 09:12 PM
Awww...you missed me...and I KNOW how hard you were aiming too!!! :pYou have to stop zig-zagging :D

servocrow
Jul 11 2010, 09:29 PM
You have to stop zig-zagging :D

Hee..hee....

Gotta zig-zag to build up to the snicker-snag....then you'll NEVER catch me...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

:D

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 10:26 PM
hey ok i am in my settings on facebook ok... i made a different group for that one person that i was getting the messages and links from on FB chat ok.... where in settings do i set up them so that he can't message me on FB chat???? i'm hitting dead ends here.......

Tony D
Jul 11 2010, 10:32 PM
hey ok i am in my settings on facebook ok... i made a different group for that one person that i was getting the messages and links from on FB chat ok.... where in settings do i set up them so that he can't message me on FB chat???? i'm hitting dead ends here.......
I think it is in the privacy settings... Not 100% sure sorry

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 10:39 PM
I think it is in the privacy settings... Not 100% sure sorry

nope tried that and list settings only got me to where i have certain jerks blocked lol thought for sure that was it.. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mrs Borgies
Jul 11 2010, 10:46 PM
nope tried that and list settings only got me to where i have certain jerks blocked lol thought for sure that was it.. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

To add friends to a list, go to Account (top right of page) / Edit Friends/All Connections (on the left of the page) then find your friends that you want to add to a list and click on the Add To List drop down menu and add your friend, right hand side of a name.

You can also add lists in this area.

In the Chat, look for the list that you want under Friends List and switch it off.

Hope this is of some help.

Tony D
Jul 11 2010, 10:50 PM
nope tried that and list settings only got me to where i have certain jerks blocked lol thought for sure that was it.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrTry This

Blocking Friends From Facebook Chat

Click on the chat bar at the bottom right hand corner of your Facebook toolbar.

To the right of each of the names of every friend list you'll see a little oval icon that's half green and half white. If you hover your mouse over it, it will say "Go Offline". Click that icon to make that group see you as offline.

Everyone in that group will now think that you are offline and will not ask to chat with you. If you don't want to chat at all you can do this with every group.

To have them see you as online again, just click the icon again.

SunnyD
Jul 11 2010, 11:21 PM
ah ha ty ty in the actual chat window i took that person i put in that special list and now they are not able to chat to me wooo hooo you rock Tony D Tiger....... ty ty

dmcdanie5
Jul 11 2010, 11:33 PM
I can't do anything on Farmtown Tonight, every time I try i get that stupid Error 0025 green check error box, please fix it is really irritating when i'm trying to harvest for somebody and get kicked off as soon as I accept. UGH:mad:

JPB1962
Jul 11 2010, 11:36 PM
Will you be making so that people can be hired to chop the choppable trees??

cyan4jy
Jul 11 2010, 11:38 PM
I would like to know if it is possible to send farmcash to a neighbor? Thanks

reneelefeuvre
Jul 11 2010, 11:51 PM
i really appreciate very much all the problem solving that is being done, prompt as well, thanks you

cat99
Jul 12 2010, 12:06 AM
i cant get it to let me buy multiples of anything like it says you put in the update i can still only buy 1 at a time then go back to store buy another and over and over,why cant i buy more than one like it says

harryq1972
Jul 12 2010, 12:12 AM
I can't connect my plots any more, nore with the 4/plow thing also connect the plots but separate them into singles. What is going on? Did they change the game to worse? Or did they not fix the bugs?

And I can't even use my large seeder(truck) to ressed large farm cause it only use single planting on connected plots. I could get this done faster by normal planting. What is going on? This game is not so fun now.:eek:

harryq1972
Jul 12 2010, 12:13 AM
I can't connect my plots any more, nore with the 4/plow thing also connect the plots but separate them into singles. What is going on? Did they change the game to worse? Or did they not fix the bugs?

And I can't even use my large seeder(truck) to ressed large farm cause it only use single planting on connected plots. I could get this done faster by normal planting. What is going on? This game is not so fun now.:eek:

sheena897
Jul 12 2010, 12:39 AM
Yes I am having a problem with farmtown neighbors in MYSPACE, I had quite a few DELETED and I am wondering why, also shows neighbors in my friend list but when I want to water there farm I CAN"T because IM not a neighbor?

Thanks

--Raul[/QUOTE]

samsmum
Jul 12 2010, 12:50 AM
i cant get it to let me buy multiples of anything like it says you put in the update i can still only buy 1 at a time then go back to store buy another and over and over,why cant i buy more than one like it says
Hi Cat99
To buy multiples of something you just need to click on the item you want more of on your farm.
eg: if you want to buy multiple pine trees, click on a pine tree and buy one or buy multiple will be in the drop down box
Happy farming

Tony D
Jul 12 2010, 01:12 AM
I would like to know if it is possible to send farmcash to a neighbor? ThanksHi, you cannot send Farm Cash to a Neighbour. You can purchase a Farm Cash item and send it to a neighbour.

angel-on-tour
Jul 12 2010, 01:28 AM
I love the multi-buy option. Makes filling my woolshed so much easier. Thank you.

Grumpa
Jul 12 2010, 06:30 AM
You know i spoke to my friend, the message is coming from her sons account. he has not been at her house and that is the only place that he is able to get on a pc. he has been at his dad's and like 1 min after the message is sent on the chat he appears offline... so i am quite sure it is some kind of like you said a "hack" or something of this sort......as his account is not used very often..one of my other neighbors has also been having this trouble with an inactive friends account....... so i may do as suggested and figure out how to either remove him as a friend until a decent time has passed or put him in a different group and block the account from sending messages on the chat...as JAS suggested ty much for you input......

Same thing happened with my grandson.

Need to change there password. This stopped it for him.

medusa59wa
Jul 12 2010, 08:00 AM
Is anyone having trouble using their fuel for the semi-truck?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 12 2010, 09:11 AM

Make sure "remove spaces" is checked.

SunnyD
Jul 12 2010, 09:24 AM
Same thing happened with my grandson.

Need to change there password. This stopped it for him.

do you mean change my password or have my friends son change his password??

cat99
Jul 12 2010, 10:19 AM
Hi Cat99
To buy multiples of something you just need to click on the item you want more of on your farm.
eg: if you want to buy multiple pine trees, click on a pine tree and buy one or buy multiple will be in the drop down box
Happy farming

i tried that and its not working i bough a pine tree but when i place it only lets me buy one

StoneFace
Jul 12 2010, 10:24 AM
I would like to know if it is possible to send farmcash to a neighbor? Thanks

My understanding is that it is NOT possible... but you can send them items that cost FT$$ if you have the FT$$ to do it

StoneFace
Jul 12 2010, 10:40 AM
I do lots and lots of grapes for my 4 wineries and 2 wine cellars.... they all produce nicely, thank you..... and I harvest/plow/myself because it is quicker and the cheap crops make finding a harvester tough (and since the crop goes to a facility, only the number, not the value really matters)

however....

I harvested 4 crops of purple grapes and noticed that my inventory was about 25% short of what it should be. So I ran a test on all four farms at both accounts

The first two farms at each account were done as I usually do.... kinda fast. I got a little extra on the point total, and was charged a little extra for planting too.
The second two farms were then worked and I used the save icon about 6-8 times at each and the totals were very accurate.

I intend to use the save icon a LOT..... otherwise I am working for the game,..... and I encourage all to do the same..... it is there, and it will make a difference.

hooly
Jul 12 2010, 12:34 PM
This is all well and good but I am having problems with "connecting to the mainframe", "connecting to green mainframe" and "connecting to yellow mainframe" screens popping up and not going away. Please advise???????

SunnyD
Jul 12 2010, 12:35 PM
i tried that and its not working i bough a pine tree but when i place it only lets me buy one

First are you on Facebook Or My Space...... ok click on a tree on your farm..... look for the Pop up , drop down box that appears.... you will have many options. move, delete, sell, etc.. toward the bottom there is the option that says: Buy Multiple.... click on that ok?? take your time dont' get frustrated....... if you still have trouble let the mods know if your FB or MS and link your farm for them here. there is a thread in help and support that tells you how to do that......

Mktorres
Jul 12 2010, 01:10 PM
Hi, I was wondering is there a way to delete many items at the same time? I noticed that now there is a buy multiple items choice, so would it be possible a delete multiple items? it is difficult and tiresome to delete a mess of flowers one by one, too many key clicks to sell them or store them. Also, if I buy a facility and I found it is not what I wanted, it would be nice if there was an option that you could give it to another player. That would be really nice. Thanks!

htsalsa
Jul 12 2010, 02:04 PM
why doesn't the harvester and plowing work for more than one square at a time -- am only getting one square instead of the regular 4 ??????

ck40711
Jul 12 2010, 02:30 PM
What does the plain land purchase do? Will it wipe out your farm so you can start over?

Molly Mew
Jul 12 2010, 02:51 PM
why doesn't the harvester and plowing work for more than one square at a time -- am only getting one square instead of the regular 4 ??????

Click the wrench and make sure 'remove space between fields' is checked. It often resets after a game update. :)

What does the plain land purchase do? Will it wipe out your farm so you can start over?

No, it just changes the farm background from the usual green 'grass'.

krbrown2000
Jul 12 2010, 04:13 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I love, love, love the fact that you now know what you have producible in each facility without clicking on it and being told you don't have enough of this or that. One glance at that little +0 (or the +10 or whatever) tells me what I need to know. Thanks Devs!

SunnyD
Jul 12 2010, 04:50 PM
Ok call me brain dead or whatever but ok after you have used the tall grass and it covered your farm can you then put asphalt on top of that in some areas? if not how do you remove the tall grass from your farm...... tried to click on the grass to see but that is no good lol....... duh i'm a dork sometimes..... i'm sure it is a simple thing someone found out how........shame though if you can't use both......

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 12 2010, 04:55 PM
Ok call me brain dead or whatever but ok after you have used the tall grass and it covered your farm can you then put asphalt on top of that in some areas? if not how do you remove the tall grass from your farm...... tried to click on the grass to see but that is no good lol....... duh i'm a dork sometimes..... i'm sure it is a simple thing someone found out how........shame though if you can't use both......

I put asphalt over my tall grass. If you want tall grass gone, click on one of the other grasses. I think that grass also has grass patches so you don't have to do the whole farm as grass.

lab lover
Jul 12 2010, 04:58 PM
you have to buy the default grass to change it back,not sure if u can use the asphalt on the taller grass not tried that yet lol

fireman5214
Jul 12 2010, 05:47 PM
Hey there,

Thanks

--Raul

Raul - when I rotated my Lemonade Stand on myspace farm town the LEMONADE and 25 Cents reads backwards. I dont know if it is like that on facebook or not but i find it funny. :D:D:D:D:D:D

merianb
Jul 12 2010, 05:51 PM
I'm on server wf7 and I'm still getting the coins floating while fishing. Well, it just switched me over to wf9 and it's doing it there too.

SunnyD
Jul 12 2010, 06:48 PM
Raul - when I rotated my Lemonade Stand on myspace farm town the LEMONADE and 25 Cents reads backwards. I dont know if it is like that on facebook or not but i find it funny. :D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL same thing with the Taco Restaurant, the farm mansion's welcome mat, FC green house, and a few other items on Farm Town... we just live with it..... LOL

nwoT mraF evol I

piccpete
Jul 12 2010, 06:55 PM

Oh dear... I havent rotated my stand yet.
but does it have a backwards LEMONADE, or is it a backwards still LIMONADE! (which REALLY cracks me up!!!)
I love this game. Always new entertainment! :confused:

reneelefeuvre
Jul 12 2010, 07:34 PM
i love all the new items, updates, thanks for all the hard work all of you put into the game to make it more exciting, i now play farm town more than vampire wars, thanks again

Marjo
Jul 12 2010, 07:53 PM
I agree, and send you guys loads of thanks. It won't ne long till this is really the only game I will be playing (might give up World cafe, even if that one hardly takes time ;) )

Grumpa
Jul 12 2010, 10:37 PM
do you mean change my password or have my friends son change his password??

Your friends son has probably had his account hacked. He needs to change his password to keep them out.

Grandson had to do that 3 times since he kept getting the problem.

He also removed a few friends that were having the same problem.

So far the problem has not happened again/

SunnyD
Jul 12 2010, 11:18 PM
Your friends son has probably had his account hacked. He needs to change his password to keep them out.

Grandson had to do that 3 times since he kept getting the problem.

He also removed a few friends that were having the same problem.

So far the problem has not happened again/

thank you so much for your help Grumpa ..... i did put him in a group alone.. and then blocked that group on the chat.. i left his mom a message on her FB wall....... your great for helping me ..... thanks

nj farms
Jul 13 2010, 06:54 AM
Thanks so much! One of the things I really appreciate about Farmtown is how much effort you guys put into fixing bugs. And I am sooooo appreciative of the attention you're giving to the sinking issue. That one has really "bugged" me! :)

Eager to go try the new roads and paths.

Quit putting new stuff in and PLEASE make the old stuff work. My farm town was working fine on July 3rd then boom. Nothing works now I still cant plant plow or harvest. If I do harvest for others I cant sell it. This is really a mess and I have done all we know what to do. Apparently the ones with the higher levels must be on another server. I have cleaned out the old flash and and replaced with the chrome. My son works on computors and says it is you not my computor. I really like this game but Im getting frustrated and also getting a ulcer from it.:(:mad:

SunnyD
Jul 13 2010, 07:55 AM
how can we convey to the Devs that we would like items in the fathers day section of the store to remain always in the store..... and hopefully them do it... for instance the chalk lines. well basically everything lol lol help help mods tell me how to get to them to try this.... anyone else want the Father's Day Items to remain in the store???

moravia
Jul 13 2010, 08:27 AM
how can we convey to the Devs that we would like items in the fathers day section of the store to remain always in the store..... and hopefully them do it... for instance the chalk lines. well basically everything lol lol help help mods tell me how to get to them to try this.... anyone else want the Father's Day Items to remain in the store???

YEP!! Personally I think that last tab should be for seasonal/holiday items, and just add to it rather than rotate out. That way people can have access to all the great new things year round. The Halloween and Christmas houses are still available why not the decorations?

Rob T
Jul 13 2010, 10:47 AM

I agree, especially when it came to Mothers Day, because not every country has Mothers day at the same time, for me, It's in March, 2 Months previous to the USA

skunkmom
Jul 13 2010, 10:53 AM
I am having trouble using the fuel I have in the gift box it says.... save or more. I in the past, have had the option of "use". Cant seem to get the fuel use for my seeded...Can someone help???

SunnyD
Jul 13 2010, 11:14 AM
I am having trouble using the fuel I have in the gift box it says.... save or more. I in the past, have had the option of "use". Cant seem to get the fuel use for my seeded...Can someone help???

you can click "More" to send a request for more gifts of fuel to be posted on your FB wall ( I use FB, MS wall may be different?) ... You can click save for it to be sent to the fuel station, it will be there when you want to fuel up..... also you can just leave it in your gift box and click on the gas can on the top left of the game or under the map, and when it takes you to the fuel station your gifts of fuel will be there ... either way you choose your fuel is available to you......the fuel from the "Fuel Facility" will be in a separate area than the "fuel gifts" both are visible. Good luck

dottyF
Jul 13 2010, 12:39 PM
Are we getting something again this Friday?

Deanna J. Lloyd
Jul 13 2010, 01:39 PM
Farm Town just keeps getting better and better and BETTER!!! I can hardly keep up with the awesome additions, changes, and fixes -- but that doesn't prevent me from trying. When I think of the options we now have, compared to when I started almost a year ago, it just boggles the mind.

Thank you so much for the "Buy Multiple/Buy One" option. I was totally redoing one of my farms, and this made landscaping it so much quicker and easier.

TOADLY OARSOME, as the Ducky said.

MebeMrS
Jul 13 2010, 01:51 PM
Are we getting something again this Friday?

LOL...... can you imagine how lllooooonnnnnggggg the week would be, while farmers anticipated the weekly upgrades.....

No, I think it will be a while before we get drooling again...hahahahah

dottyF
Jul 13 2010, 02:10 PM
Been releasing new facilities about every 2 weeks. They probably need a break from it.

SunnyD
Jul 13 2010, 02:46 PM
don't know about you guys but ........ i am buying the stuff in father's day tab... for later use.. before they take them down with the next update.........

dottyF
Jul 13 2010, 02:52 PM
don't know about you guys but ........ i am buying the stuff in father's day tab... for later use.. before they take them down with the next update.........
I have it all already. I have everything until they add something else.

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 13 2010, 02:54 PM
HAHAHA, I am so already with you!!! I bought the football goal posts and stored those. I bought the white lines and hid them under buildings or on top of each other, lol. Couldn't resist the pool table and ping pong table :)

So, SleepyHallow, I share your adiction! Have fun :)

Rob T
Jul 13 2010, 04:39 PM
i hope they release something soon.... cos i can build a real mansion from all the lumber i've collected!!! LMAO

SunnyD
Jul 13 2010, 04:45 PM
HAHAHA, I am so already with you!!! I bought the football goal posts and stored those. I bought the white lines and hid them under buildings or on top of each other, lol. Couldn't resist the pool table and ping pong table :)

So, SleepyHallow, I share your adiction! Have fun :)

We have learned their game huh????? Put out all these goodies then take them and run away....... yeah you know the lake with the boat ?? it is like a bottomless pit you can stuff tons of stuff under that......

lilbitcrazzy17
Jul 13 2010, 04:48 PM
GLITCH-My atv is partially under my piece of sand!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 13 2010, 05:03 PM
GLITCH-My atv is partially under my piece of sand!

Raul addresses this in the first post of this thread :)

HelenJS22
Jul 13 2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks for these updates. I just spent my entire morning re-doing my farm to create a new highway through my farm. Love it!! Sure, we may not have food in the house because I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, but hey, the farm is all decked out!

LOL - A true addict - all is in correct priority :)

Tony D
Jul 13 2010, 07:15 PM
LOL - A true addict - all is in correct priority :)Hey stranger , where have you been ?.... we have roads :D

Pete's Piggy
Jul 13 2010, 09:14 PM
Thank you Raul for keeping Farmtown so interesting. I have been enjoying FT for over a year now and wouldn't think of leaving. But, (there is always a "but") I would appreciate it very much if you could change the wheat to flour ratio to 1 to 1 rather than the current 2 to 1. Flour should be produced at the same rate as sugar from sugarcane. Please consider this change in your next update. Thank you.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 13 2010, 10:40 PM
Please vote: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344014

Charo
Jul 13 2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks Raul!

SunnyD
Jul 13 2010, 11:01 PM
sorry this is a Facebook ?? does anyone know how to stop the crazy emails from FAcebook like so and so just commented on your status?? i get pages and pages of this garbage and have searched in my FB settings for ever to try to find this....... Help please

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 13 2010, 11:03 PM
sorry this is a Facebook ?? does anyone know how to stop the crazy emails from FAcebook like so and so just commented on your status?? i get pages and pages of this garbage and have searched in my FB settings for ever to try to find this....... Help please

Go to account, account settings, notifications, and then you'll see all the things that can be e-mailed to you and you check/uncheck what you want :) Most of mine are unchecked lol.

SunnyD
Jul 13 2010, 11:07 PM
Please vote: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344014

I guess I am a dork.... what is the arrow button lol

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 13 2010, 11:09 PM
I guess I am a dork.... what is the arrow button lol

It's what can "pan" your farm. But I've found out that most people do what I do, and click and drag the screen to move the farm :)

SunnyD
Jul 13 2010, 11:25 PM
oh ok gotcha....... wow remove that?? it don't always allow you to drag the farm......well me any way..... especially when it is running slow on me...... or should i not discuss this?? sorry if you don't want it discussed....even though i'm all for a new edit feature sooo

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 13 2010, 11:27 PM
oh ok gotcha....... wow remove that?? it don't always allow you to drag the farm......well me any way..... especially when it is running slow on me...... or should i not discuss this?? sorry if you don't want it discussed....even though i'm all for a new edit feature sooo

Yep, remove it :) The devs are guessing the edit feature will be wanted, but want to double check how users feel about if they remove that star/arrow thing. That's why FT rocks! The devs ask the users for input :D

SunnyD
Jul 14 2010, 12:25 AM
Go to account, account settings, notifications, and then you'll see all the things that can be e-mailed to you and you check/uncheck what you want :) Most of mine are unchecked lol.

well dang lol I had seen that but ..... oh well thanks DoubleT...... it had every single box checked.... i fixed it ...... your a great help........

speedmonkey
Jul 14 2010, 03:04 AM
Quit putting new stuff in and PLEASE make the old stuff work. My farm town was working fine on July 3rd then boom. Nothing works now I still cant plant plow or harvest. If I do harvest for others I cant sell it. This is really a mess and I have done all we know what to do. Apparently the ones with the higher levels must be on another server. I have cleaned out the old flash and and replaced with the chrome. My son works on computors and says it is you not my computor. I really like this game but Im getting frustrated and also getting a ulcer from it.:(:mad:

First things first...it is a game, if you are so stressed over it that it is giving you ulcers maybe it is time to take a break from the game.

Second, they are working just as hard at fixing the problems as they are at making new stuff. If you read the very first post in this thread it says that it is mainly an update to fix glitches and bugs that have turned up recently.

Third, they cannot just stop giving everybody else what they want just to fix your problem (I am sure that you are not the only one having problems)! That is why people love this game and play it, because the devs listen to their customers. We all have had to deal with the glitches and problems that have come with the new updates and they are being addressed. If this has been an ongoing problem for you for this long why did you wait this long to tell someone that you were having problems? No one can fix something if they do not know that it is broken!

speedmonkey
Jul 14 2010, 03:05 AM
I'm on server wf7 and I'm still getting the coins floating while fishing. Well, it just switched me over to wf9 and it's doing it there too.

The floating coins when fishing are not any different than the coin count that pops up when you harvest or plow. That is telling you how much you are getting paid for what you are doing.

speedmonkey
Jul 14 2010, 03:06 AM
I am not sure where to put this but I'm having a terrible problem with my gifts. The first time I just thought mabye I was mistaken and just thought I had gotten those gifts but today I know I'm not. I exchanged my gifts then I moved them from the gift box to my storage. I had thee ham, one gift of pickles, one gift of ketchup , and some flour. When I went to use them a few minutes later they weren't in there. My sandwich shop said I had no ham. The other day it was hot dog sausage. Can you plz tell me what is going on?

You might check and make sure that your storage and gift boxes are not full. I have lost items in the past because I was over my maximum storage limits in both the gift box and storage. Hope this helps.

Rob T
Jul 14 2010, 03:28 AM
First things first...it is a game, if you are so stressed over it that it is giving you ulcers maybe it is time to take a break from the game.

Second, they are working just as hard at fixing the problems as they are at making new stuff. If you read the very first post in this thread it says that it is mainly an update to fix glitches and bugs that have turned up recently.

Third, they cannot just stop giving everybody else what they want just to fix your problem (I am sure that you are not the only one having problems)! That is why people love this game and play it, because the devs listen to their customers. We all have had to deal with the glitches and problems that have come with the new updates and they are being addressed. If this has been an ongoing problem for you for this long why did you wait this long to tell someone that you were having problems? No one can fix something if they do not know that it is broken!

Totally agree with you there. the devs work really hard in fixing problems aswell as adding new features. there are alot of us that haven't had any problems at all, so we ofcourse want the new features. They are doing a great job itn trying to keep everyone happy. this has to be the ONLY game i know where the devs take notice of the players and listen.

in my opinion, alot of the problems aren't the game itself, alot are caused by 'other software' being updated, for example firefox, flash... i myself ran into a few problems, but managed to fix them, and have the game running so smoothly now :)

i also agree with you on the fact that if the devs don't get told about a problem, they can't fix it, lol

Snappy Dungarees
Jul 14 2010, 05:46 AM
I don't know when it was brought in but I'd like to say a BIG thank you for harvesters getting some of the crops they're harvesting. That's a big help when short of certain things and am waiting for another batch to grow. That's a really good update. :)

Carla Carrot
Jul 14 2010, 08:08 AM
When will those of us over level 100 get the Farm Cash, etc. we deserve? I feel cheated!

Tony D
Jul 14 2010, 08:37 AM
When will those of us over level 100 get the Farm Cash, etc. we deserve? I feel cheated!I personally look at it as a bonus ... not something I deserve

rjlinkjr
Jul 14 2010, 09:05 AM
Hey now all we need is more land to use all the new items, I have 4 farms now and use every bit of the space with crops, factories and trees, lakes and ponds, now I need another farm to put some of the new stuff.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 14 2010, 09:12 AM
When will those of us over level 100 get the Farm Cash, etc. we deserve? I feel cheated!

No one is being cheated :) You got 1 FC for every time you leveled up. The people working now to get to level 100 get the same thing.

Snappy Dungarees
Jul 14 2010, 10:32 AM

I thought 100 was the top level? Or am I missing something again? lol :confused:

Molly Mew
Jul 14 2010, 10:33 AM
I thought 100 was the top level? Or am I missing something again? lol :confused:

100 is indeed the top level. :)

Snappy Dungarees
Jul 14 2010, 10:36 AM
100 is indeed the top level. :)

Phew! Thanks Molly! :)

christine smith
Jul 14 2010, 07:24 PM
Yep - gotta love the devs here!!!

merianb
Jul 14 2010, 07:53 PM
The floating coins when fishing are not any different than the coin count that pops up when you harvest or plow. That is telling you how much you are getting paid for what you are doing.

I'm talking about fishing on my own farm. You don't make money from your own fish until you sell them.

MaryLouW
Jul 14 2010, 08:02 PM
Hey now all we need is more land to use all the new items, I have 4 farms now and use every bit of the space with crops, factories and trees, lakes and ponds, now I need another farm to put some of the new stuff.

You and I both!! I need a zillion tomatoes and by time I get those ripe, I'm out of everything else! It would be nice to have one farm that could be used just for planting and nothing else. It certainly would help solve the tomato problem!!

lkibblewhite
Jul 15 2010, 12:39 AM
great new stuff, i love it ...but sigh .. I now don't have room in my storage.... and I don't have room on any of my 4 farms without giving up trees or lakes or crops ... how can I ever fit it all in :) ... more farms? please maybe .....:D

SunnyD
Jul 15 2010, 01:28 AM
great new stuff, i love it ...but sigh .. I now don't have room in my storage.... and I don't have room on any of my 4 farms without giving up trees or lakes or crops ... how can I ever fit it all in :) ... more farms? please maybe .....:D

i use lakes to store things on my sisters farm... the one with the boat is a bottomless pit.... others you can hide things under too. and people don't even see it... really it's like Halloween and Christmas under one of them big time... and under some buildings you can hide a lot too.......

speedmonkey
Jul 15 2010, 05:08 AM

I'm talking about fishing on my own farm. You don't make money from your own fish until you sell them.

I know that you don't make any money on your own fish until you sell them but you post was not real clear on the fact that you were referring to your own farm and not when you were working for someone else. I had also previously read another comment about floating coins and the person did not know what they were or where they were coming from.

MebeMrS
Jul 15 2010, 12:45 PM

Sounds like you need a lot of neighbors.... you get 5 extra storage spots with each new neighbor

SunnyD
Jul 15 2010, 05:22 PM
Just wondering..... Is anyone having production problems with their Red Windmill..... maybe it's just me.... Just asking Not trying to start a Free For All......

speedmonkey
Jul 15 2010, 07:06 PM
Question...id anyone else having problems with getting their FC for the app of the day? I can't seem to get any for adding the new apps and I have checked to make sure that it is not my ad block or my privacy settings. I can log into my husbands farm and get them on my computer but not on my own account?! Any advise?

Telegraphs
Jul 15 2010, 07:22 PM
Question...id anyone else having problems with getting their FC for the app of the day? I can't seem to get any for adding the new apps and I have checked to make sure that it is not my ad block or my privacy settings. I can log into my husbands farm and get them on my computer but not on my own account?! Any advise?
Best thing to do here would be to go onto http://apps.facebook.com/superrewards_status/ then go onto the 'missing these farm cash' option next to the app of the day option. Then scroll down and click on Continue to the offer inquiry page » - type out your issue with it not being awarded and keep checking back for the customer service reply :)

epmmjch123
Jul 15 2010, 10:54 PM
:mad: have been trying o get onfor some tine now and only get a green screen,,,??? I know i will loose a crop because of this. Is there a wat Farm TOWN can pay me back like to resead it or something else?????

Tony D
Jul 15 2010, 10:57 PM
:mad: have been trying o get onfor some tine now and only get a green screen,,,??? I know i will loose a crop because of this. Is there a wat Farm TOWN can pay me back like to resead it or something else?????Hi , check out this link in regards to not being able to get into the game.
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307754

SunnyD
Jul 16 2010, 01:10 AM
Help!! Every time I purchase one item from the store......... Connection to server is lost..... it's nuts.......... anything up that anyone knows of???

Mrs Borgies
Jul 16 2010, 01:26 AM
Help!! Every time I purchase one item from the store......... Connection to server is lost..... it's nuts.......... anything up that anyone knows of???

Mine is ok. Maybe we are getting close to another update, which is making things unsettled for some servers! :)

SunnyD
Jul 16 2010, 02:13 AM
must be cause i am trying to work on a neighbors farm and so farm have had 4 disconnects and I came back two time VIA another neighbors farm to get off my server............ GRRRRRRRR

trixians
Jul 16 2010, 03:15 AM
i dont know if it will reach you Slashkey but anyway i'd like to suggest again something that may add more exitement to ftown... why dont you make the Farm Design a regular contest to earn more FCASH, hope you entertain my suggestion thanks in advance.:)

Lavenda
Jul 16 2010, 06:07 AM
trixians if you want your suggestion to get to the devs you'll need to post it in the Suggestions section of the forum.

HelenJS22
Jul 16 2010, 06:29 AM
Hey stranger , where have you been ?.... we have roads :D

Hi Tony, I'm lurking around the ridges, but I ran away to Cairns for a week with only my teeny tiny netbook to play on.

Weather is so nice up there. I wore summer clothes all week.

I'm back home now :( and I have a ROAD :D :D :D

angeskye
Jul 16 2010, 08:37 AM
Hi,

Is anyone else having this problem????

Since this fix every time I try to hire people in the market I never get the confirmation back from them. (The "sure I will work for you" speechbubble thing!)

I keep thinking they have taken another job and then suddenly I will get the message saying they are working for me.

Driving me nuts, I either spend ages trying to hire, inviting sometimes over 30 people and getting no-one, or, i think i have hired no-one and suddenly there are 4 people working on my farm lol :rolleyes:

Not sure if I am flagging this in the right place (I never get it right lol :D)

Ange. =)

dottyF
Jul 16 2010, 08:41 AM
Well its Friday and 2 weeks since the last facilities. Wonder what this weekend will bring if anything?

MebeMrS
Jul 16 2010, 08:42 AM
Well its Friday and 2 weeks since the last facilities. Wonder what this weekend will bring if anything?

one thing ..... anticipation by many..... the hope for more farms...lol

Pat42066
Jul 16 2010, 08:48 AM
thank you Raul multi buy very helpful

Love the multiple buy, Thank You

Pat42066
Jul 16 2010, 08:50 AM
Hi,

Since this fix every time I try to hire people in the market I never get the confirmation back from them. (The "sure I will work for you" speechbubble thing!)

I keep thinking they have taken another job and then suddenly I will get the message saying they are working for me.

Driving me nuts, I either spend ages trying to hire, inviting sometimes over 30 people and getting no-one, or, i think i have hired no-one and suddenly there are 4 people working on my farm lol :rolleyes:

Ange. =)

Most of the people in the marker are selling there stored items. Thats why they dnt respond to your hire request. It happens to me all the time when I'm selling my stuff.

gtosga
Jul 16 2010, 10:01 AM
Most of the people in the marker are selling there stored items. Thats why they dnt respond to your hire request. It happens to me all the time when I'm selling my stuff.

To help with not being asked to work click the green plug up top and go into offline mode while selling at the market. You can sell and noone sees u at the market. Then once back at your own farm you can go back to online mode.

SunnyD
Jul 16 2010, 03:30 PM
To help with not being asked to work click the green plug up top and go into offline mode while selling at the market. You can sell and noone sees u at the market. Then once back at your own farm you can go back to online mode.

To sell your goods at the market... click the green plug to go into offline mode then go to the market... when you want to return to your farm simply click play so that you will then have your goods stored most assuredly and you will return to your farm in online mode. if you return to your farm first then go into online mode you may not see people arriving on your farm and you will not be able to hire them to do various things until you do click play..to refresh and return to your farm....... trial and error on my part I found this out......

SueHacker
Jul 16 2010, 04:43 PM
Hi,

Ange. =)
I have had that problem quite a bit lately too. I always try to hire only one person and now when I go to my farm there are several there who did not respond, but ended up at my farm working. So now if I get some non-responses I either go to my farm and check, or wait for a harvest notice to show up on my screen.
But, I figure if they don't want to have a helper, that's too bad!

Pisces4444
Jul 16 2010, 05:47 PM
My cinnamon trees aren't growing back! What's up with that?

pursley001
Jul 16 2010, 06:41 PM
Yep, remove it :) The devs are guessing the edit feature will be wanted, but want to double check how users feel about if they remove that star/arrow thing. That's why FT rocks! The devs ask the users for input :D

HERE, HERE!

Tell them that they should do polls like this more often. It is definitely a very good thing.

Tony D
Jul 16 2010, 06:42 PM
My cinnamon trees aren't growing back! What's up with that?How long since you "gave them the axe" ? Mine are taking 2-3 days regrow.

speedmonkey
Jul 16 2010, 09:02 PM
I think that they are rolling out an update. I just refreshed my farm and my the little diamonds for our farms have changed with room for at least 2 more! Going to see what else has changed now!

UPDATE!!! New factories too!!!

A natural Remedy Shop & a Furniture Factory!!

NEW CROPS
Aloe Vera & Ginseng!!!

New Tools

Tree Shaker!!!

and a whole bunch of new paths and ground covers!

That is all I can find for now!

AND A 5th FARM!!!! Maybe even a sixth!!!

menorah
Jul 16 2010, 09:06 PM
woohoo! i got a FIFTH farm. thanks devs. you're awesome!!!

Mrs Borgies
Jul 16 2010, 09:06 PM
Yes there are new facilities...yayyyyy!!!!!

OMG......menorah.....I am off to buy more land!

prettyponies
Jul 16 2010, 09:07 PM
My diamonds changed, too, mid-work. I thought "Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" , then noticed the yellow hand in the tool box, and "tree shaker" in the harvesting tab. Had to find out more....and raced here.

A 5th farm????????? Gotta run to get one!!!!

And the Herbal Shop for my village.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!! :D :D

debc75
Jul 16 2010, 09:12 PM
wooooooohoooooo...another update....fifth farm and 2 new facilities(natural remedy shop and furniture store)...and that's all I found so far!!!! Thanks Raul!!!!!!

menorah
Jul 16 2010, 09:14 PM
Yes there are new facilities...yayyyyy!!!!!

OMG......menorah.....I am off to buy more land!

Mrs. Borgies, i upgraded to the max! and i think i have to air my cc again so i can get the furniture factory and use my log inventory!

Farmer_Susan
Jul 16 2010, 09:17 PM
OMG!!!! I thought surely they'd take a week off! This is amazing! Gotta go spend money. Lots and lots of money!