PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 16th, 2010

Pages : 1 [2]

Rob T
Jul 20 2010, 08:59 AM
I was thinking about buying the tree shaker and was wondering how it worked. Can you move it between two farms by putting it in storage? If it works on fuel, I have plenty since I have the fuel system. Thanks for the info!

Yes, you can move it between farms :) no problem, thats what i do

if you harvest 32 trees at once it consumes 2 units of fuel, otherwise it uses 1 unit. it will only do 32 trees if they are tightly packed in both directions no gaps at all, in an area of 4x8 4 across, 8 down

Sandy1323
Jul 20 2010, 09:37 AM
Thank you Rob, That was very helpful. I have 43 FT dollars now, I guess I'll have to buy some more to buy it. I rearranged my farm and pushed all the trees close together and it is hard to harvest them.

StephinMexico
Jul 20 2010, 02:02 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the game running very slow? There is like a pause between every action and is taking forever to save.

- Level 100

Saylorgirl
Jul 20 2010, 02:29 PM
Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??

I don't see how you feel you are being "screwed" as everyone earns the same amount of farm cash at some point. When I started this game there was NO farm cash at all. I am at the top level also and I do not feel that it is unfair. In fact the reward to me is to be at the top!! I worry more that they will have a big level upgrade and I won't make the jump!!! With this game you don't have to purchase anything if you don't want to there is plenty of facilities to buy with just coins.

nitrox28
Jul 20 2010, 02:48 PM
I think alabama has forgotten that it's a GAME! I'm level 100 with 1,000,000 exp points and I keep playing because it's fun. And it's free. No one is making you spend real dollars. It sure beats the hell out of playing Farmville!! :D

MebeMrS
Jul 20 2010, 04:28 PM
I think alabama has forgotten that it's a GAME! I'm level 100 with 1,000,000 exp points and I keep playing because it's fun. And it's free. No one is making you spend real dollars. It sure beats the hell out of playing Farmville!! :D

Agreed..... too much fun in FarmTown to be alabama bound.

I have plenty of pts, and plenty of money to be an automatic level 130, 140 or more.... and buy the future mansions that may run $50mill..... so what.

it is a game.... and the rules are what they are...... and they are not different for different people

Basketball on the other hand is UNFAIR. I want to fly like Michael, and win like Bird (and never be like LaBone)...... so where do I get some FT$$ to buy the talent. HHmmmm??

kytuba
Jul 20 2010, 06:15 PM
I am LOVIN that tree shaker!! THANKS SO MUCH!!
I would also LOVE it if the game would load quicker! lol
It is running SO SLOW!!

Macshelly
Jul 20 2010, 09:46 PM
I love love love the Tree Shaker!!!! And everything else for that matter. Love this game; I've been addicted for 1 1/2 years. LOL

Now if we could just get a fishing net or something to make fishing easier, my life would be complete. :)

Deb NZ
Jul 20 2010, 10:05 PM
Hi Raul...Just need to let you know that the double light post does not stay in it's rotated position. It keeps reverting back to the way it was previously. I have 2 of these light posts on farm 4, but I cannot get them to stay rotated. Can you please fix that?

Thanks in advance!

I had this rpoblem with 2 cats in my cat hedge try putting them in storage and bring them out again not in the position you want them then rotate and shift into position.

Nanna Vixen
Jul 21 2010, 11:19 AM
Re: the game running slow. I find if I come out, shut that window and clear history, then go back on it runs great. :D

Granny Zoom
Jul 21 2010, 12:19 PM
How do you get someone's attention when you are having problems? Last month I wrote that I was having problems keeping things in storage. I have followed all the suggestions written for other folks with the same problem, I am still losing things. Example: this morning, I harvest a 12x12 lot of wheat, immediately went to put it into the red mill. I got 20 units to be made to flour. The same thing happened with tomatoes.
I worked on a friend's farm, got 4 bags of coffee, went to produce in the tea shop and have no coffee.
I have played this game for a year, I am at level 100, and I am in tears with the amount of frustration I have. I have sold out and closed my farm on MySpace for these problems, and would really hate to have to do this on FaceBook, too. Could someone please look into this and give me some sort of an answer?
Granny Zoom

silvercoins
Jul 21 2010, 05:31 PM
happy happy happy!!!! is there a building we can put the turkeys in like we do the cows and sheep? I looked at the chicken coop and didn't see any indication that they would go in there.

Turkeys do go into the Chicken coop .. just right click on them and tell it to add to the chicken coop ..

Tiger
Jul 21 2010, 05:41 PM
You can move it around. Or leave it on one farm and click the "move" item on the shaker and click the farm you want to harvest on. It'll stay on the original farm that you selected "move" on though.

thanks Double T, very useful tip that, i was getting frustrated by having to move the shaker between farms

tabitha532002
Jul 21 2010, 06:11 PM
Can you add rosemary essential oil that we grow with our rosemary ?

tabitha532002
Jul 21 2010, 06:16 PM
i totally agree to the rosemary, lemon balm and lavender add. It would be a "natural" fit. LOL I love farmtown by the way. i have pretty much quit all other games, this is the best game going. zynga is ****. Yeah Farm Town!! <3

Mrs Rooster
Jul 21 2010, 07:45 PM
How do you get someone's attention when you are having problems? Last month I wrote that I was having problems keeping things in storage. I have followed all the suggestions written for other folks with the same problem, I am still losing things. Example: this morning, I harvest a 12x12 lot of wheat, immediately went to put it into the red mill. I got 20 units to be made to flour. The same thing happened with tomatoes.
I worked on a friend's farm, got 4 bags of coffee, went to produce in the tea shop and have no coffee.
I have played this game for a year, I am at level 100, and I am in tears with the amount of frustration I have. I have sold out and closed my farm on MySpace for these problems, and would really hate to have to do this on FaceBook, too. Could someone please look into this and give me some sort of an answer?
Granny Zoom

I really would like for someone to post an answer/resolution to this problem. I have the same . Crops take 2,3, and 4 days to grow then just disappear ! This was going on before the additional levels/farms were added. And no need to try to harvest trees! Thanks in advance.......looking forward to Farm #6 !!

iwii
Jul 21 2010, 07:54 PM
I would love something we could use pumpkins. They have been around a lot longer than some stuff we are using now. Maybe add pumpkin pie or ice cream. We have lemonade stand not for any use..so maybe pie or ice cream for lemons.

PaisleyCrighton
Jul 21 2010, 08:21 PM
I would love to see a fishing net to speed up fishing. It takes so long and it is really hard to hire someone to fish for more than a few minutes. (though I don't blame them - it is really not worth the time.)

SunnyD
Jul 21 2010, 09:59 PM
I really would like for someone to post an answer/resolution to this problem. I have the same . Crops take 2,3, and 4 days to grow then just disappear ! This was going on before the additional levels/farms were added. And no need to try to harvest trees! Thanks in advance.......looking forward to Farm #6 !!

you guys need to look in help and support for a thread that will assist you in this problem.... not sure they will see it here in a good timely manor to aide you ok?? hope you get it solved soon......

zipprich
Jul 21 2010, 10:20 PM
love the new updates

Corn Fed
Jul 22 2010, 12:13 AM
Why do we make 618 per plot, but our hired help only makes 9 coins per plot? This has to be a mistake. I was sure it would be the new desired crop to harvest.

farmermuff
Jul 22 2010, 05:53 AM
I have to say I am highly disappointed in the tree shaker. All that FC just for the right to harvest 4 trees at a time? Seriously? This thing was a waste of money, it hardly saves me any clicks and doesnt make me want to harvest my own trees in the least. With a name like "tree shaker", I thought clicking on the tool would harvest up to the 30 whatever trees on the farm. And I'd need to click again to harvest another 30 or whatever. I thought this would be something that helped me make sure I get to those hard to reach/ see trees but I couldnt have been more wrong. I should have used that FC to buy something else.

Rant over.

Toranut97
Jul 22 2010, 07:39 AM
I have to say I am highly disappointed in the tree shaker. All that FC just for the right to harvest 4 trees at a time? Seriously? This thing was a waste of money, it hardly saves me any clicks and doesnt make me want to harvest my own trees in the least. With a name like "tree shaker", I thought clicking on the tool would harvest up to the 30 whatever trees on the farm. And I'd need to click again to harvest another 30 or whatever. I thought this would be something that helped me make sure I get to those hard to reach/ see trees but I couldnt have been more wrong. I should have used that FC to buy something else.

Rant over.

The trees have to be planted close together - with rows not more than one tree width apart -- kind of crop-style, to be able to harvest larger numbers. I have snagged more than a dozen at a time on my orchard farm, where the trees are crammed in closely. I love the tree shaker -- it saves me oodles of time -- but YMMV.

Rob T
Jul 22 2010, 09:56 AM

Rant over.

In order to get the full 32 trees, they would have to be packed into a block of 4 trees left to right, and 8 trees top to bottom, no gaps in either direction

rdewitt
Jul 22 2010, 10:01 AM
I agree with FarmerMuff, while as some are saying you can have your trees in a specific set-up and the tree shaker will work great. However, if you don't have it set up that way the tree shaker is worthless. This information should have been disclosed before spending that farmcash.

yrsnmine
Jul 22 2010, 11:29 AM
I would love them too but right now, FarmTown will not let me work my factories or save and items in them. Constantly getting a connection times out and this is the only game that does that. Rest of Zynga games are working great for me. Help, what can I do.

Saylorgirl
Jul 22 2010, 11:54 AM
I agree with FarmerMuff, while as some are saying you can have your trees in a specific set-up and the tree shaker will work great. However, if you don't have it set up that way the tree shaker is worthless. This information should have been disclosed before spending that farmcash.

It isn't worthless! I have some trees that are set up in rows so the shaker is great for that. But I use it on the farm that I have trees staggered here and there. It is wonderful for getting that second or third tree that is crowded behind the first one. I find it sooooo much easier to harvest all my trees!!

LoreneC
Jul 22 2010, 12:08 PM

It is always a good idea to read the forum before you purchase a new item.

Randall_Lind
Jul 22 2010, 12:16 PM
They change the fuel you can now have over 100 gallons I have 126 in fact was waiting for it to tell me too much but it took. This is another undocumented upgrade 1st was animals in barns 100+ now fuel.

SunnyD
Jul 22 2010, 04:41 PM
i kept thinking i am loosing flour and tomatoes and things... but you know what i think i figured out what is going on.. Now that we have the ability to send more into production using that 10+ key. i think we are sending more into production than we did before...... and not watching that we send too many of one item and we go to send another item and oops we are out of flour or sugar or tomato so we are sending so many of one thing and not hitting that key sending only 1 or 10 we are sending hundreds.... does that make any sense to you??? i think that is it really....

Randall_Lind
Jul 22 2010, 05:02 PM
tree shaker came in time because no one will want to harvest farm 5 for me when I am done. go look

earlgray
Jul 22 2010, 06:03 PM
i kept thinking i am loosing flour and tomatoes and things... but you know what i think i figured out what is going on.. Now that we have the ability to send more into production using that 10+ key. i think we are sending more into production than we did before...... and not watching that we send too many of one item and we go to send another item and oops we are out of flour or sugar or tomato so we are sending so many of one thing and not hitting that key sending only 1 or 10 we are sending hundreds.... does that make any sense to you??? i think that is it really....

Yes, I think you're right, I've noticed the same thing. Still, I love the 10+ key!!

Roozter
Jul 22 2010, 06:12 PM
I would love something we could use pumpkins. They have been around a lot longer than some stuff we are using now. Maybe add pumpkin pie or ice cream. We have lemonade stand not for any use..so maybe pie or ice cream for lemons.

Great idea! Pumpkin ice cream is the most awesome:D

Tony D
Jul 22 2010, 07:28 PM
Great idea! Pumpkin ice cream is the most awesome:D*gags*......

SunnyD
Jul 22 2010, 08:36 PM
*gags*......

For Real Tony D ..... Gags with Tony....
then runs in the kitchen and cuts me a piece of Pumpkin pie and puts globs of kool-whip on it yeah buddie.......

JAS0643
Jul 22 2010, 11:01 PM
Great idea! Pumpkin ice cream is the most awesome:D

*gags*......

For Real Tony D ..... Gags with Tony....
then runs in the kitchen and cuts me a piece of Pumpkin pie and puts globs of kool-whip on it yeah buddie.......

I'm gagging with you and Tony. Now Pumpkin pie sounds great, I even have some pumpkins in storage just in case they add that.

Justliloleme
Jul 23 2010, 07:09 AM
I knew that spending some money getting FC would pay out and I wasn't proven wrong. Love all of the newest upgrades especially the 5th farm.

Now I can have various timed crops set up on each farm with one devoted mostly to facilities. I am planning on using my 5th farm as my 4 day facility crops for example. That way since it will take me a while to build up the coinage I won't need to waste a fully upgraded field on just a few needed crops.

Still figuring out the yellow hand thing as well as the tree harvester but by the time I get those mastered the next upgrades should be arriving. :p

The only 2 things I would like to see as an improvement is: 1. the ability to hide trees that don't need harvesting to make it easier to harvest the ones that need to be taken care of. But then again with the harvester that should be remedied maybe. 2. Fishing is a pain can't get help and it is very time consuming.

Keep up the great work! I appreciate it all.

I agree, fishing is a pain. I think we should have a fishing net that would harvest fish for us, since no one wants the extra coins AND/OR making it worth XP rather than coins to fish. I don't think we needed the tree shaker...as there are BOOKOO people out there willing to harvest trees. I have on average 5 to 6 people begging to harvest mine every week.

I do wish they would come out with more dishes to prepare in the facilities we already own. Like geez, we have a seafood restaurant, but where's the fish and chips? Good grief, have a brain even. We also need a 6th farm. :) I can't wait for that to come out, along with about 100 new levels even. Yeah, a hundred would be great!! I've been maxed out for months, and every time we get an upgrade, I'm STILL maxed out;......give me something to work toward!!!

Georgia Peach12
Jul 23 2010, 10:01 AM
the wine facility wont let me make barrels of wine even though i have grapes in my storage,what am i supposed to do?? help,please

gtosga
Jul 23 2010, 10:16 AM
the wine facility wont let me make barrels of wine even though i have grapes in my storage,what am i supposed to do?? help,please

you may be maxed on allowed processing number. as uou empty production it will allow you to produce a lil more at a time.

menorah
Jul 23 2010, 10:21 AM
I am very happy with my new toy, contrary to other farmers' views. I guess it has to do with having your trees packed closely. The tree shaker is awesome!

I wish though that the devs would allow it to work on the flowers too vs. coming out with a separate tool for them. Thank you for the tree shaker, Raul & co.

Marlin Marlow
Jul 23 2010, 11:19 AM
my tree shaker harvests 4 trees at once not 32. why is it working right? what am doing wrong?

Toranut97
Jul 23 2010, 11:33 AM
my tree shaker harvests 4 trees at once not 32. why is it working right? what am doing wrong?

You might read page 28 of this thread.

Grumpa
Jul 23 2010, 12:29 PM
Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??

GOOD GRIEF it is a game, no one is forcing you to play.:eek:

If it was work your boss wants you to work to get paid.:o

If you no longer like playing it. STOP PLAYING IT. :rolleyes:

JKB
Jul 23 2010, 12:33 PM
They change the fuel you can now have over 100 gallons I have 126 in fact was waiting for it to tell me too much but it took. This is another undocumented upgrade 1st was animals in barns 100+ now fuel.

Interesting. I put in 182,000 a few days back and still have about 178,000. Fuel shortages are over - but are you using some other measure for fuel? I have 5 wells and one refinery, and always keep the "Pending" loaded up. If mine is not properly limiting my fuel - please disregard this post. :D

PS - The Tree Shaker works well. If your trees are spread out they look much better (IMHO) but you won't get as many in the Shaker.

Grumpa
Jul 23 2010, 12:41 PM
I was thinking about buying the tree shaker and was wondering how it worked. Can you move it between two farms by putting it in storage? If it works on fuel, I have plenty since I have the fuel system. Thanks for the info!

I have pot my trees of the same kind in groups of 4 wide and 8 high for 32 trees in the plot.

I let them all get ready to be harvested and the tree shaker will do the the whole plow at 1 time.

the plot should be ready from then on to harvest at the same time.

I won't do a mix on the trees since they have different harvest times.:cool:

Grumpa
Jul 23 2010, 12:47 PM
I love love love the Tree Shaker!!!! And everything else for that matter. Love this game; I've been addicted for 1 1/2 years. LOL

Now if we could just get a fishing net or something to make fishing easier, my life would be complete. :)

Fishing net would be just what the Dr. ordered. :p

A Power tree Cutter for the axe able trees like the shaker would be a match made in heaven for the trees,:D

Grumpa
Jul 23 2010, 01:12 PM
I agree, fishing is a pain. I think we should have a fishing net that would harvest fish for us, since no one wants the extra coins AND/OR making it worth XP rather than coins to fish. I don't think we needed the tree shaker...as there are BOOKOO people out there willing to harvest trees. I have on average 5 to 6 people begging to harvest mine every week.

I do wish they would come out with more dishes to prepare in the facilities we already own. Like geez, we have a seafood restaurant, but where's the fish and chips? Good grief, have a brain even. We also need a 6th farm. :) I can't wait for that to come out, along with about 100 new levels even. Yeah, a hundred would be great!! I've been maxed out for months, and every time we get an upgrade, I'm STILL maxed out;......give me something to work toward!!!

while a lot of people want to do trees now, I find that if they are not spread all over the place most of those people are doing a poor job of it.

MebeMrS
Jul 23 2010, 04:33 PM
What is the ratio...

1 Cinnamon tree yields..... ? logs
1 log yields...... ? bundles
1 bundle needed to produce ? cinn latte?

thanks

and is there a link for this info on the forum for the other facilities??

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 23 2010, 04:37 PM
What is the ratio...

1 Cinnamon tree yields..... ? logs
1 log yields...... ? bundles
1 bundle needed to produce ? cinn latte?

thanks

and is there a link for this info on the forum for the other facilities??

All the info you want is in the game guide. Here is the facilities chapter: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314890

dottyF
Jul 23 2010, 05:55 PM
Has the limit for harvesting the animals still 50 or has it been changed? I notice you can add more animals now.

BethFB
Jul 23 2010, 07:43 PM
I would love to see a fishing net for the fishing aspects of the game. I love the fishing pole if I don't have anything else to contend with and can handle 30 minutes of dealing with my fishes. It would speed it up so much.

Also, when are we going to be able to hire people to chop down our trees? I would love to be able to hire someone to do my trees and chop them down at the same time.

Thanks, I love the game.
Beth

dansd111
Jul 23 2010, 07:44 PM
Has the limit for harvesting the animals still 50 or has it been changed? I notice you can add more animals now.

I don't think there was an official notice of the change, but I have significantly more than 50 (cows, hens, sheep, llama, and now turkeys). I receive credit for all of them when I harvest. I hope it doesn't change back or I will be skewered.

Molly Mew
Jul 23 2010, 07:49 PM

I don't think there was an official notice of the change, but I have significantly more than 50 (cows, hens, sheep, llama, and now turkeys). I receive credit for all of them when I harvest. I hope it doesn't change back or I will be skewered.

We don't have confirmation from the developers that the limit has been increased. Some players have reported that even with more animals in storage, only 50 produce, but others have found no problems with 100 plus.

jcantlin72
Jul 23 2010, 09:28 PM
I have lost every neighbour I had on my farm page, they show on my neighbours site, I cannot get people to plow for me anymore because of this. Everything was working fine 2 days ago. This was on my MYSPASCE site not my FACEBOOK site which works fine:(

Mrs Borgies
Jul 24 2010, 01:02 AM
I can't help but wonder if there is something/tweaking going on behind the scenes, as there is a lot of timing out happening, which is unusual for me.

SueW170
Jul 24 2010, 01:24 AM
I'm gagging with you and Tony. Now Pumpkin pie sounds great, I even have some pumpkins in storage just in case they add that.

Pumpkin pie? Oh, yes, like it. And have a recipe for pumpkin chiffon pie (using walnuts also) that is always a favorite with everyone. Pumpkin bread (with walnuts) is also really good.

bluehair
Jul 24 2010, 01:49 AM
ooh can they do peanut butter and cashews?

Ezmeralda
Jul 24 2010, 07:30 AM
A friend and i was helping each other on our farms and we got to discussing what we would like to see on out farms, so her are a few ideas we come up with to make life easier. Some have probably already been mentioned :)

1. In the market, how abut a 'sell all' option button as it takes so long sometimes to load if you have loads to sell
2. if not an option above how about a 'sell' or 'store' button on each facility so we can sell stuff direct
3. Tree chopper to do multiple trees
4. Flower picker to do multiple flowers, some people have 1000's and can take ages
5. to be able to do mulyiple squares when harvesting or plowing on friends farms instead of 1 by 1
6. fishing net...when u suffer from RSI, its no fun trying to use fishing rod
7. people we can buy to sit on furniture or just stand outside a building, or even one holding a fishing rod to put next to lake, so it looks more realistic
8. change the rotate button do we can turn items back to back or add items so we can have opposites
:):):):)

Rob T
Jul 24 2010, 07:39 AM
A friend and i was helping each other on our farms and we got to discussing what we would like to see on out farms, so her are a few ideas we come up with to make life easier. Some have probably already been mentioned :)

1. In the market, how abut a 'sell all' option button as it takes so long sometimes to load if you have loads to sell
2. if not an option above how about a 'sell' or 'store' button on each facility so we can sell stuff direct
3. Tree chopper to do multiple trees
4. Flower picker to do multiple flowers, some people have 1000's and can take ages
5. to be able to do mulyiple squares when harvesting or plowing on friends farms instead of 1 by 1
6. fishing net...when u suffer from RSI, its no fun trying to use fishing rod
7. people we can buy to sit on furniture or just stand outside a building, or even one holding a fishing rod to put next to lake, so it looks more realistic
8. change the rotate button do we can turn items back to back or add items so we can have opposites
:):):):)

You maybe better off posting this in the suggestions section of the forum :)

Audrey M
Jul 24 2010, 09:55 AM
It would be nice if the other boxes didn't cover up your point counter when selling stuff. I know I am getting points but it makes me feel better if I can see the points rack up. Also
for Farmville, suggest catfish fillets, hushpuppies and frenchfries. Salmon Steak, could add green beans.... just a thought. Thanks, I enjoy the game so much.

Jordan:A
Jul 24 2010, 10:57 AM
Maybe a fishing net that catches all the fish in one river/coast would be great!!
I'd pay 5-10 Cash for this!!

lpbopeep
Jul 24 2010, 12:09 PM
Strange things are happening:) I just planted crops in plowed ground and the plowed ground went back to harvested ground. I re-plowed the fields and the new seeds showed up. Quirk, or indication of a bug in the system?

PS--LOVE all the new stuff. Level 100 and continuing to play.

Toranut97
Jul 24 2010, 01:49 PM
@Jordan:A ---- Try this thread, you will see that others agree with you.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332014

Toranut97
Jul 24 2010, 01:51 PM
It would be nice if the other boxes didn't cover up your point counter when selling stuff. I know I am getting points but it makes me feel better if I can see the points rack up. Also
for Farmville, suggest catfish fillets, hushpuppies and frenchfries. Salmon Steak, could add green beans.... just a thought. Thanks, I enjoy the game so much.

I have some suggestions for Farmville.... heh heh heh.....:D

Farmtown here, Audrey. Just sayin'.

Gone Fishin'
Jul 24 2010, 03:17 PM
Like the Remedy Shop a lot. Fits really nice with my "Monarch Retreat and Spa" on Chicakee Creek Acres.

Agree with earlier post re Rosemary--it should be part of the Remedy Shop.

Next Release:
Let us make lemonade at our lemonade stand from the lemons we grow. (Pretty please)

Let us make pumpkin pies in the bakery, too! (Pretty please)

Still a fun game tho' speed and server issues still a problem. Thanks.

Happy Farming!

mummy Wagon
Jul 24 2010, 09:02 PM
why am I having trouble with timing out on server? It keeps happening and I have to keep reloading. Ok when it's only my farm I am on but a real pain when I am harvesting or plowing for someone. Anyone else with this problem?

mummy wagon

:confused:

luvscats
Jul 24 2010, 11:40 PM
why am I having trouble with timing out on server? It keeps happening and I have to keep reloading. Ok when it's only my farm I am on but a real pain when I am harvesting or plowing for someone. Anyone else with this problem?

mummy wagon

:confused:

I am getting really annoyed at the timeouts...Happens mostly when I work my facilities...and saying you have been idle for 10 minutes is a joke...it happens after 2-3.

SunnyD
Jul 25 2010, 02:20 AM
If you use fire fox they have an update to 3.6.8 i downloaded the update tonight and uninstalled flash and reinstalled it....then cleared cache and rebooted my pc... it seems to of helped with the errors ..... let's cross our fingers it stays that way......

greenwellies
Jul 25 2010, 05:09 AM
i have cleared all my history as shown but my game is deadly slow, and i have the best computer in the house ALSO my seeder and harvester have stopped working, only do 1 at a time but still use the fuel... any idea

greenwellies
Jul 25 2010, 05:12 AM
Maybe a fishing net that catches all the fish in one river/coast would be great!!
I'd pay 5-10 Cash for this!!

so would I i cant get anyone to fish for me and it is so boring but I love making suchi LOL:D

Tony D
Jul 25 2010, 05:39 AM
i have cleared all my history as shown but my game is deadly slow, and i have the best computer in the house ALSO my seeder and harvester have stopped working, only do 1 at a time but still use the fuel... any ideafor the harvester and seeder problem :- Check your preference settings if there is not a tick beside "remove spaces between fields" then put one there.

SunnyD
Jul 25 2010, 06:57 AM
have learned the hard way to click on the disk up top to save work when putting things into facilities or you loose all you have done..... i am doing it after each facility if i get timed out then i don't have to do them all again..... grrrr on the constant time out........

Tony D
Jul 25 2010, 07:41 AM
have learned the hard way to click on the disk up top to save work when putting things into facilities or you loose all you have done..... i am doing it after each facility if i get timed out then i don't have to do them all again..... grrrr on the constant time out........I know ... if it's a facility that takes a lot of things I stop half way and save ... Hope it gets sorted soon

dubnium105
Jul 25 2010, 09:59 AM
Is there any way slash key can delete so to say all my farm town so I can start over with out making a new account
dubnium105

ohoh
Jul 25 2010, 12:24 PM
how about if for 5 days all facilities sell for coins instead of FC.. that would be a great way to reward those loyal players.. just an idea..

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 25 2010, 02:15 PM
Is there any way slash key can delete so to say all my farm town so I can start over with out making a new account
dubnium105

Nope, there is no way to delete a whole farm. If you want to start over, just sell or delete everything; you'd still have your xp and coins and just a blank farm:)

JAS0643
Jul 25 2010, 03:53 PM
have learned the hard way to click on the disk up top to save work when putting things into facilities or you loose all you have done..... i am doing it after each facility if i get timed out then i don't have to do them all again..... grrrr on the constant time out........

If you just loaded a facility up and the time out comes up, don't click on the check mark just yet. Watch your xps and wait till they stop adding up, when that happens click on the check mark. Everything you put in the facility will be there when the game reloads. I was having this problem the other day and did this several times and didn't have to reload my facilities.

Jennie C.
Jul 25 2010, 05:19 PM
Need more levels: for the first time I find myself within one level of the max: and I like to earn them. Just sayin' ;)

JAS0643
Jul 25 2010, 06:17 PM
Need more levels: for the first time I find myself within one level of the max: and I like to earn them. Just sayin' ;)

Well seeing as we just got new levels 21 days ago, I have a feeling you will be at the top level for a while. Also depending on how much you play you might be at the new top level when and if new levels come out.

TsunamiVince
Jul 25 2010, 08:03 PM
Love this new "x025 error" props to the ft programmers.

clogger
Jul 25 2010, 11:18 PM
I love all the new facilities, levels, and decorations. You do a great job. Thank you!!

Will the Dairy Processing Plant be able to make soy milk? Or are you saving the soybeans for a tofu factory?

Like someone above mentioned, Pumpkin Pie woud be nice; or pumpkin custard (pumpkin + egg + milk).

The Greenhouse that costs Farm Cash, looks like it contains zinnia Flower Beds and some Flower Pods. You can see it if you zoom it on full screen. That could become a facility for some flowers that are not used in the Flower Shop.

Thanks again for the wonderful game!

Ezmeralda
Jul 26 2010, 12:31 AM
You maybe better off posting this in the suggestions section of the forum :)

Thanks...i did but its been deleted from there :-)

adinar
Jul 26 2010, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the great update! If I buy the tree shaker, will one work on all five farms or do I need one on each? That could get expensive...

Thanks!

Jane

you just add it to storage then go to the next field or farm then take it out or you could buy more and place each individual in each field personally I just add it to storage and take it out when i need it It's SUCH A GREAT TOOL I LOVE IT!!

Mrs Borgies
Jul 26 2010, 01:44 AM
you just add it to storage then go to the next field or farm then take it out or you could buy more and place each individual in each field personally I just add it to storage and take it out when i need it It's SUCH A GREAT TOOL I LOVE IT!!

I don't have a tree shaker but it is my understanding there is a move option to each of your farms for the shaker. You do not need to put it in storage. :)

Edit: To use this function, you need to click on the Tree Shaker and choose move.

Pam G
Jul 26 2010, 06:38 AM
I tried the move function on the tree shaker -- all it did was move it around on whatever farm I had. I now just put it in storage and bring it out when I need it.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 26 2010, 06:41 AM
I tried the move function on the tree shaker -- all it did was move it around on whatever farm I had. I now just put it in storage and bring it out when I need it.

Did you click on the Tree Shaker then choose move to a farm of your choice? I are reading on the forum that is how it is done.

gingersurprise
Jul 26 2010, 07:04 AM
It would be so nice to get a 100 more levels so we have more to work for please, and farm 6 would be awesome too....

Love the tree shaker i cant wait for the chop shaker lol.

Love this game,

:d

StoneFace
Jul 26 2010, 07:36 AM
It would be so nice to get a 100 more levels so we have more to work for please, and farm 6 would be awesome too....

One hundred MORE levels.... omg.

What I like about the 10 or so levels at a time, is that they are accompanied by things to buy - facilities, crops, mansions, decorations etc. I would rather see a monthly gradual increase in levels.... perhaps 10 per month ... and all the goodies that could go with it.

And yes, I am all for more farms (:eek:). I can keep my wineries and cellars full with lots of grape planting, and I depend on gifts (40+daily) to help the pineapples and blueberry requirement. I have filled 3 dairy sheds with cows, and harvest 3 times a day. So I maintain what facilities I have chosen to produce the most income (about 40 million a week).

But the complaints I often see here on the forum seem to stem from a farmer who has chosen to have many or all of the facilities and then can't keep up production. Duh

Having a big variety does not mean one should then buy them all (and complain when they can't).

I envision this time next year......
Levels....... about 175+
Crops....... about 15-20 more choices, with the possible change in some crop-growth times. ..... and - to answer the concerns of many - the ability to purchase tomatoes at a reasonably high price option to growing them
Decorations.... more cars, farm equipment, city-style buildings
Buildings...... 4 or more expensive mansions (perhaps as high as $100million)
Farms..... perhaps 10 farms (and hopefully a purchase plan to favor those who work for them, and not simply start the game and buy it all with FT$$)
Facilities...... more farm-style, like watering equipment, accessible barns for equipment etc
Market for goods..... a way to produce crops and not just sell to the market, but sell to other farmers (perhaps only neighbors)
Animals....... some more realistic rendering of horses, dogs, etc
Expansion....... a reasonable increase in farm size.... like 30x30

Tony D
Jul 26 2010, 07:41 AM
I tried the move function on the tree shaker -- all it did was move it around on whatever farm I had. I now just put it in storage and bring it out when I need it.Hi Pam, Mrs B is correct you only need 1 tree shaker. If you want to use it on another fam click on the tree shaker , click on move and the click on the farm you wish to use it on.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Jul 26 2010, 08:08 AM
Thanks...i did but its been deleted from there :-)

did you start a new thread for it or post it in the proper thread for that suggestion... all suggestions must go into the proper official threads so the developers can see them new threads that are started get deleted

bigalf
Jul 26 2010, 09:06 AM
I am at level 100, when will new levels be coming or are they coming? Love this game.

Toranut97
Jul 26 2010, 09:41 AM
One hundred MORE levels.... omg.

What I like about the 10 or so levels at a time, is that they are accompanied by things to buy - facilities, crops, mansions, decorations etc. I would rather see a monthly gradual increase in levels.... perhaps 10 per month ... and all the goodies that could go with it.

And yes, I am all for more farms (:eek:). I can keep my wineries and cellars full with lots of grape planting, and I depend on gifts (40+daily) to help the pineapples and blueberry requirement. I have filled 3 dairy sheds with cows, and harvest 3 times a day. So I maintain what facilities I have chosen to produce the most income (about 40 million a week).

But the complaints I often see here on the forum seem to stem from a farmer who has chosen to have many or all of the facilities and then can't keep up production. Duh

Having a big variety does not mean one should then buy them all (and complain when they can't).

I'm sorry, you are being logical, rational and sensible. That just does not fly around here..... LOL ....:rolleyes:

StoneFace
Jul 26 2010, 10:30 AM
I'm sorry, you are being logical, rational and sensible. That just does not fly around here..... LOL ....:rolleyes:

fly..... birds......

let's add flying birds to the animal list.... a few Golden Eagles never hurt anybody !!:cool:

jeannerheeder
Jul 26 2010, 11:26 AM
i am on level 100 and as no new levels i cannot earn farm cash so i cannot buy tree shaker and other facilities. can they not create other tasks we can use to get farm cash?

jeanieNGMsfarm
Jul 26 2010, 11:30 AM
i am on level 100 and as no new levels i cannot earn farm cash so i cannot buy tree shaker and other facilities. can they not create other tasks we can use to get farm cash?

if you go to earn cash and coins you can fill out free surveys or add the application of the day to earn cash.

JAS0643
Jul 26 2010, 03:20 PM
I am at level 100, when will new levels be coming or are they coming? Love this game.

First we got new levels on the 4th of this month.

Second it is not know if we will ever get more levels, but if we do it will be a while because like I said we just got new levels this month.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 26 2010, 03:22 PM
did you start a new thread for it or post it in the proper thread for that suggestion... all suggestions must go into the proper official threads so the developers can see them new threads that are started get deleted

No one can start new threads in suggestions :) And I found her post in an official thread. Perhaps it was moved to the more appropriate thread.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Jul 26 2010, 03:44 PM
No one can start new threads in suggestions :) And I found her post in an official thread. Perhaps it was moved to the more appropriate thread.

i know. just some people start new ones in feedback for suggestion's and say they put it in the proper place before they get moved and they think they are deleted so i typed my reply based on that lol

AmazingfarmerAnna
Jul 26 2010, 04:13 PM
Thankyou for the fab updates, i really like the natural remedy shop and the new plants that go with it.

Chickadee16
Jul 27 2010, 12:28 AM
Could we please ROTATE objects in storage - I had to move my ocean piece into storage briefly and it is the length of one of my farms almost - so I cannot now return it to its place from storage because I cannot ROTATE it to fit it where it was. I don't know why - when I rotated it in the first place - that the piece doesn't go into storage in the rotated orientation - but it is particularly annoying now that I have full farms. Please please please allow rotation for FAR MORE objects than you do now - because there are so many visions of the way to place things, and we want to put them back where we had them. Thanks, Chickadee's Farm
~chickadee~

godsangel
Jul 27 2010, 01:29 AM
i feel we need more leavles to in the game and we need more ways to get farm cash some one told me awhile back there was just coins to buy stuff she said you guys never had farm cash that would be cool if you could go back to that
any idears when we might see new leavels

Big Honking Toe
Jul 27 2010, 01:35 AM
Some machine to cut tree's faster please.

SunnyD
Jul 27 2010, 02:33 AM
i feel we need more leavles to in the game and we need more ways to get farm cash some one told me awhile back there was just coins to buy stuff she said you guys never had farm cash that would be cool if you could go back to that

you get $1 farm cash with each level increase.... there is also the link at the top to EARN farm cash free......we just got new levels this month.......be patient we will get more.. just not any time soon i think.... try to do something to earn a little extra cash. have a yard sale... sell things at the flea market..... check under your sofa for lost change LOL LOL....

jeanieNGMsfarm
Jul 27 2010, 07:36 AM

yes when the game first started there where no cash item's. but the developers have to pay the bills somehow

CordeliaG
Jul 27 2010, 07:58 AM
Could we please ROTATE objects in storage - I had to move my ocean piece into storage briefly and it is the length of one of my farms almost - so I cannot now return it to its place from storage because I cannot ROTATE it to fit it where it was. I don't know why - when I rotated it in the first place - that the piece doesn't go into storage in the rotated orientation - but it is particularly annoying now that I have full farms. Please please please allow rotation for FAR MORE objects than you do now - because there are so many visions of the way to place things, and we want to put them back where we had them. Thanks, Chickadee's Farm
~chickadee~

I agree - it's very annoying that when you put a large item into storage and then retrieve it you cannot rotate it so unless you have the space for it to go in the way it is held in storage you can't use it any more. I had this problem with my oil refinery - I needed to move it to a different farm but had to delete fields in order to get it in and then rotate it and re-plow the fields. When I put it into storage it was in the orientation that I needed it for the other farm but it turned round in storage.

Randall_Lind
Jul 27 2010, 12:24 PM
Interesting. I put in 182,000 a few days back and still have about 178,000. Fuel shortages are over - but are you using some other measure for fuel? I have 5 wells and one refinery, and always keep the "Pending" loaded up. If mine is not properly limiting my fuel - please disregard this post. :D

PS - The Tree Shaker works well. If your trees are spread out they look much better (IMHO) but you won't get as many in the Shaker.

I meant 100,000 gallons before this update 99,--- I do the same thing you do I have 5 wells which I keep at max 28. If you went over 321 gallons used to have sell cause it was over the limit to refuel. Now it seems doesn't matter. Last time I refuel ended up with like 125,000 which will take a while to use.

Maybe they raise the limit because the tree shaker uses gas.

SunnyD
Jul 27 2010, 01:04 PM
dumb ?? ok is there a limit of how many gifts you can have on the gift page?? not the gift box i believe that limit is 60 in the box well that i am not sure of either .. hmm anyone know the limit on either or both of them ?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 27 2010, 01:12 PM
Gift box limit is 100 and I don't believe there is a limit on the FB page.

JAS0643
Jul 27 2010, 02:55 PM
dumb ?? ok is there a limit of how many gifts you can have on the gift page?? not the gift box i believe that limit is 60 in the box well that i am not sure of either .. hmm anyone know the limit on either or both of them ?

The gift box limit is officially 100 but you can get around 150 in it before it tells you the box if full to use or store some of the gifts. Now on fb there is and isn't a limit on how many gifts you can have. When you go to accept gifts you only see 100 total request for all apps at a time. You can have more then 100 but you will only see 100 when you accept a gift it will adjust the numbers to total 100 again. If you haven't accepted gifts in a few days and have more then 100 you will not know how many you have to accept until you get the number below 100. If you are not sure if you have more then 100 look at the pending number when you accept if it says you have 85 farm town gifts you accept a gift then go back to accept another one and it still says 85 that means you have more then 100 total gifts to accept.

sandra.l.huffman
Jul 27 2010, 03:39 PM
I Think this is the greatest game ever!! Thank You so much level 200 xp almost 2 mil looking forward to whats next! please come visit my farm

Tony D
Jul 27 2010, 09:12 PM
I Think this is the greatest game ever!! Thank You so much level 200 xp almost 2 mil looking forward to whats next! please come visit my farmLevel 200 :eek:

dottyF
Jul 27 2010, 09:36 PM
Just curious if there are real farm town addict tshirts to buy? If not there should be.

SunnyD
Jul 28 2010, 12:06 AM
The gift box limit is officially 100 but you can get around 150 in it before it tells you the box if full to use or store some of the gifts. Now on fb there is and isn't a limit on how many gifts you can have. When you go to accept gifts you only see 100 total request for all apps at a time. You can have more then 100 but you will only see 100 when you accept a gift it will adjust the numbers to total 100 again. If you haven't accepted gifts in a few days and have more then 100 you will not know how many you have to accept until you get the number below 100. If you are not sure if you have more then 100 look at the pending number when you accept if it says you have 85 farm town gifts you accept a gift then go back to accept another one and it still says 85 that means you have more then 100 total gifts to accept.

Wow Jas. thank you so much for that info very very helpful........ does that count in each game ok?? like if your in that cafe world game or anything or is it a total? do you know.. hate to ask anymore of you.... thanks again.... your the best....

Lavenda
Jul 28 2010, 01:00 AM
your FB gift page shows about 100 requests total, seems to be the most recent requests in my experience. I say "about" because sometimes the max appears lower and I haven't paid enough attention to the other things ont hat page that may be taking about from the 100 gifts total... I think I have also seen my gifts listed as being over 100. So if you play a number of games where gifts can be sent, and you accept an FT gift, this may not result in another FT gift showing up, whatever the next most recent gift that was sent will show up listed under whichever game it was for. Does that make sense?

JAS0643
Jul 28 2010, 02:46 AM
Wow Jas. thank you so much for that info very very helpful........ does that count in each game ok?? like if your in that cafe world game or anything or is it a total? do you know.. hate to ask anymore of you.... thanks again.... your the best....

Not really sure what you are asking here. I'm not sure if you mean the limit other games will let you have in their gb or the total number of request for gifts on fb. If it is the total number of request on fb it is 100 for all apps, page invites, friends, and anything else that shows up in that section on fb. Now like I said older gifts will still be there but you will only see a total of 100 as you accept some it will readjust the numbers to equal 100 again. I don't know if there is a time limit for accepting gifts on fb or not though but you do have a few weeks to get to them. I have accepted ft gifts and it would say you have 89 ft gift then it goes to 88 then 87 but then it gets stuck on 87 for a while. I'm not sure if it is like lavenda said and it is the most recent or if fb has some other crazy system it uses to decide which ones it shows. With this being fb I would not put it past them for it to be the latter. Now some games have it set up to where you can accept a gift in the game, if you do that your gift will still be on your fb page just go there and click on ignore to remove those invite request.

I don't mind answering questions so ask anything you want if I know the answer I will be happy to tell you.

Momma Woods
Jul 28 2010, 01:06 PM
Level 200 :eek:

Where is level 200. Level 100 is the highest level I know of.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 28 2010, 01:13 PM
Where is level 200. Level 100 is the highest level I know of.

There is no 200, their finger must have slipped :)

gj's farm
Jul 28 2010, 01:13 PM
This is a very handy tool use one for all farms. Just put it in storage to transport from one farm to the next.

kgonyo1060
Jul 28 2010, 02:09 PM
Are there any plans to add more game levels past Level 100?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 28 2010, 02:15 PM
Are there any plans to add more game levels past Level 100?

Only the devs know :)

StoneFace
Jul 28 2010, 03:58 PM

Word is that the devs are taking a course on what NOT to do for this game...... they are playing farmv*^%#$:eek:

jesusfreak_1968@yahoo.com
Jul 28 2010, 04:30 PM
Thanx 4 adding the tree shaker! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Grumpa
Jul 28 2010, 04:42 PM

Strange, I thought it was ONLY the SHADOW knows.:cool:

Grumpa
Jul 28 2010, 04:43 PM
Thanx 4 adding the tree shaker! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Tree shaker good. TREE CHOPPER be even gooder:p

sandra.l.huffman
Jul 28 2010, 05:48 PM
Word is that the devs are taking a course on what NOT to do for this game...... they are playing farmv*^%#$:eek:

I was wondering about that... the first factories that came out had 3xp for some itiems like cake some 2xp and a few 1xp same held trew for icecream piza and sandwich but affer that all 1's a few 2' the the question is why bother to load thees factrys up so my neighbores can get 3xps for every hit on the factory card and you get a 1 or 2 why buy more factorys like I did and put it all out there and they put a few in return i belive the reward styem is skewed in the worng dicrtion. Where is the pinitley for haveing the factorys or not and takeing the 3xp a click when you are geting 1 sooo then it be comes a game of " the only way to win the game is not to Play" thats how i experanced. they put 1 or two hits on each factory and only used 3 or 4 of all there factorys sooo they win by not playing????? they hit 3mil i came in and not 1,9000 something sence we started the factory part of this game and thats posting nearly everyday and all factorys full 2 days a week. SO The ONLY WAY TO WIN THE GAME IS NOT TO PLAY!

Lavenda
Jul 28 2010, 06:31 PM
This is just my theorising: the experience points you get for putting products into production seems to be based on the variety of ingredients it uses, and the difficulty in obtaining these ingredients. The longer it takes for an ingredient to grow, the harder it is to get a regular supply of it and it seems more likely it will be for the production to give you three or four xp's. I don't think the dev's have made a deliberate ploy to be stingy with xp's it's just the way things have panned out with the facilities they have scheduled to release over these last few weeks.

You also get 3 xp for every assist from your neighbours.

Since there is no finish post or criteria to meet to complete the game you can't really say that anyone wins as such, other than by the twist you or others put on it (eg he with the most xps wins). I'm not entirely sure I get the gist of the latter part of your post... it sounds like you are saying you don't like that you top up your numerous facilities and post a request for assistance but your neighbours are not reciprocating? I look at neighbours posting facility requests as a bonus, not something I demand they do for the priveledge of being my neighbour, or for simply being a neighbour. If they respond to a request I have posted, fantastic! They have helped me, and got a reward for it and I am happy that I have been able to help them out a bit. But that's just me, I know not everyone sees things the way I do and I don't espect them to either... just saying there is more than one way to approach things

pkls83
Jul 28 2010, 06:54 PM
How long til Farm 6?! my new layout demands it! LOL.

SunnyD
Jul 28 2010, 07:18 PM
Not really sure what you are asking here. I'm not sure if you mean the limit other games will let you have in their gb or the total number of request for gifts on fb. If it is the total number of request on fb it is 100 for all apps, page invites, friends, and anything else that shows up in that section on fb. Now like I said older gifts will still be there but you will only see a total of 100 as you accept some it will readjust the numbers to equal 100 again. I don't know if there is a time limit for accepting gifts on fb or not though but you do have a few weeks to get to them. I have accepted ft gifts and it would say you have 89 ft gift then it goes to 88 then 87 but then it gets stuck on 87 for a while. I'm not sure if it is like lavenda said and it is the most recent or if fb has some other crazy system it uses to decide which ones it shows. With this being fb I would not put it past them for it to be the latter. Now some games have it set up to where you can accept a gift in the game, if you do that your gift will still be on your fb page just go there and click on ignore to remove those invite request.

I don't mind answering questions so ask anything you want if I know the answer I will be happy to tell you.

I didn't read your post very well i guess I get it now thank you so very much your great at helping us out on the Forum.......

JAS0643
Jul 28 2010, 08:04 PM
I didn't read your post very well i guess I get it now thank you so very much your great at helping us out on the Forum.......

Your welcome I'm glad some people appreciate the help I give. :D

ellshere
Jul 28 2010, 08:08 PM
Just curious if there are real farm town addict tshirts to buy? If not there should be.

Here you go this is the officially sanction by Slashkey website for their merchandise.

http://www.zazzle.com/slashkey

Big Honking Toe
Jul 28 2010, 10:37 PM
Please we need a faster logger or hire people to cut logs.

BrookeB
Jul 28 2010, 11:07 PM
Please we need a faster logger or hire people to cut logs.

One of the items in a Suggestion Poll is a tree shearer or chainsaw. You might want to cast your vote for it. Here is the link to the poll thread...
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347922

TsunamiVince
Jul 29 2010, 12:40 AM
CHAINSAW

I don't care what the poll states. These people are being silly.

Sarita50
Jul 29 2010, 03:54 AM
Hey there,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 5th Farm: Here are the prices in coins (the prices in farm cash remain the same)

12x12 Farm: 5000000
14x14 Upgrade: 2000000
16x16 Upgrade: 3000000
18x18 Upgrade: 4000000
20x20 Upgrade: 30000000
22x22 Upgrade: 40000000
24x24 Upgrade: 50000000

2. Tree Shaker Tool (FC): You can harvest up to 32 trees at once. If you harvest a few trees at once it consumes 1 Fuel, else it consumes 2 Fuel.

3. Natural Remedy Shop (coins): Allows you to produce herbal supplements like Ginger Powder, Basil Oil, Ginseng Roots, Aloe Vera Gel and others.

4. Furniture Factory (FC): Allows you to produce furniture from the bamboo logs, pine and oak lumbers and turkey feathers. The furnitures are Loveseats, Chests, TV Cabinets, Beach Sets and others.

5. Ginseng and Aloe Vera crops

6. You can now harvest the feathers of your turkeys and sell them or use them at the furniture factory

7. Edit Mode tool (Tool Box): The Yellow hand allows you to move and reorganize your farm much easier

8. The slowing issues when chopping trees should now be almost completely resolved

Enjoy

--Raul
Lovely upgrades but why can't we use the lemons we harvest to make lemonade for the lemonade stands or in the juice factory?
Love the idea of growing Lavender for the Health shop :)

Aquinas
Jul 29 2010, 07:03 AM
Lemon balm is another miss since we already have the trees :(

just a pedantic point... lemon balm is a herb it has nothing (except smell) to do with the fruit. :)

srfradette
Jul 29 2010, 08:05 AM
Do not understand how to use this tool. Clicked on harvest and it wouldn't harvest. Avatar still harvested ready trees. Could not drag.

Grumpa
Jul 29 2010, 02:06 PM
Do not understand how to use this tool. Clicked on harvest and it wouldn't harvest. Avatar still harvested ready trees. Could not drag.

it will harvest a max of 32 trees.

4 x 8, 4 from left to right
8 from bottom to top.

I have found the best is to place the trees in groves of 4 wide by 8 deep. Wait till they are all ready and harvest with the shaker.

shaker must be on the farm you are harvesting the trees on.

you can move from one farm to another by putting it in and out of storage.

or click on the shaker where ever it is at, select move and click on the farm you want to go to.;)

Brian Sampson
Jul 29 2010, 03:05 PM
Hmmm 13 days. Hope we are close to a new update. :)

What is an addict to do?

(Subliminally projects 'CHAINSAW AND FISHING NET' into the devs mind)

peachcookiesme
Jul 29 2010, 03:06 PM
Avocodo used to be a food that could be planted. It is not available anywhere that I can find anymore and two of the Sushi dishes require it. Please help!:confused:

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2010, 03:10 PM
Avocodo used to be a food that could be planted. It is not available anywhere that I can find anymore and two of the Sushi dishes require it. Please help!:confused:

It's a tree...never been able to plant as a crop :) It's in the tree tab in the store.

AMS44067
Jul 29 2010, 03:43 PM
Love it all, you guys are doing a great job and we all love the game.
I am ready for a sixth farm, have great ideas how to decorate and how to use it, can't wait.

*Farmer Brad*
Jul 29 2010, 03:46 PM
I see Oat, Barley, and Hop in the Crop section. Also, App of the Day gives only 1 FC now. Will either of these be officially stated? I'm confused.

Saylorgirl
Jul 29 2010, 03:50 PM
The seeds are there oat, barley and hop. Oh, and there is a fishing boat!!!! And there are more! Don't want to ruin all the surprises but we have an update!!

*Farmer Brad*
Jul 29 2010, 03:53 PM
The seeds are there oat, barley and hop. Oh, and there is a fishing boat!!!! And there are more! Don't want to ruin all the surprises but we have an update!!
And Pumpkin Pie (: MMM, yummy!

speedmonkey
Jul 29 2010, 03:57 PM
Ok, So I am not the only one seeing these new things! There for a minute I was beginning to wonder if I was dreaming or had messed up my medication and was seeing things!

Brewery and cereal factory!
Bee farm and oat and malt house!
Fishing Boat!
A new tree in the gifts section-Almond tree!

and the preference window has been changed and is more streamlined.

Pumpkin pie added to the bakery.
Sunflower seeds and honey popcorn added to the snack factory.
Peanut butter and canned tuna added to the preserves factory.
Lemon juice and apple raspberry cherry juice added to the juice factory.
Lemon Drops added to the confectionery factory.
Honey Ice Cream and Strawberry Ice Cream pops added to the Ice Cream factory.
Sunflower Wreath and Boutonniere corsage added to the Flower shop.
Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches and tuna sandwiches added to the sandwich shop.
Guacamole added to the taco shop.
Supreme pizza added to the pizza shop.
Yeast added to the delivery truck.

That is all I can find, like this is not a God's ocean of the coolest new stuff ever!

Yet again our devs show us why Farmtown is the best and who cares about the rest!

Thank you again for making this the greatest game ever!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2010, 03:59 PM
Wee love the new stuff :D

SunnyD
Jul 29 2010, 04:00 PM
i just knew there was an update when i couldn't load my dang farm lol whooo hoo someone list everything please..... i'm still waiting for my sisters farm to load...... dial up stinks......

*Farmer Brad*
Jul 29 2010, 04:02 PM
i just knew there was an update when i couldn't load my dang farm lol whooo hoo someone list everything please..... i'm still waiting for my sisters farm to load...... dial up stinks......
Let's just say there are new facilities, crops, items to produce in facilities, and a boat. :)

April306
Jul 29 2010, 04:04 PM
just bought 2 new facilities....................thanks guys you are the best

SunnyD
Jul 29 2010, 04:07 PM
New Updates on Farm Town... Crops are: Oat , Barley, Hop..tools are: fishing boat - catch up to 9 fish.....facility:Oast & malt house, Bee Farm,Cereal factory,Brewery- checking gift page now to see what is there.. so far this is all i see there may be more ... i checked decorations and didn't see anything but that don't mean there aren't any......

lulu836
Jul 29 2010, 04:15 PM
I too thought I was seeing things. O.M.G. So little farm space, so many crops, so much to produce. I'm all for the new list of stuff.........there's no way I can keep up now without a list.

Thanks guys!!

speedmonkey
Jul 29 2010, 04:15 PM

I just updated my posting with all the new stuff I could find, it is two post up from yours!

servocrow
Jul 29 2010, 04:16 PM
I don't even know what all is there and I'm excited!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

gtosga
Jul 29 2010, 04:24 PM
I really love all the new stuff but do not have the space for anymore crops whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!