PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 16th, 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jul 16 2010, 11:31 PM
Hey there,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 5th Farm: Here are the prices in coins (the prices in farm cash remain the same)

12x12 Farm: 5000000
14x14 Upgrade: 2000000
16x16 Upgrade: 3000000
18x18 Upgrade: 4000000
20x20 Upgrade: 30000000
22x22 Upgrade: 40000000
24x24 Upgrade: 50000000

2. Tree Shaker Tool (FC): You can harvest up to 32 trees at once. If you harvest a few trees at once it consumes 1 Fuel, else it consumes 2 Fuel.

3. Natural Remedy Shop (coins): Allows you to produce herbal supplements like Ginger Powder, Basil Oil, Ginseng Roots, Aloe Vera Gel and others.

4. Furniture Factory (FC): Allows you to produce furniture from the bamboo logs, pine and oak lumbers and turkey feathers. The furnitures are Loveseats, Chests, TV Cabinets, Beach Sets and others.

5. Ginseng and Aloe Vera crops

6. You can now harvest the feathers of your turkeys and sell them or use them at the furniture factory

7. Edit Mode tool (Tool Box): The Yellow hand allows you to move and reorganize your farm much easier

8. The slowing issues when chopping trees should now be almost completely resolved

Enjoy

--Raul

Meranna
Jul 16 2010, 11:31 PM
LUV the Natural Remedy Shop and new seeds...BUT... no ROSEMARY in there, which we already have??????? It is the ultimate calming/soothing aid :-) devs missed the boat on that one!

Lemon balm is another miss since we already have the trees :(
Hope to see these added along with lavender, which would be a new seed & expensive!

Great update on the whole & really needed the crop space...many thanks!

SunnyD
Jul 16 2010, 11:33 PM
LOL i want the furniture store just cause it is just soooo cool looking LOL is that bad or what???

Lavenda
Jul 16 2010, 11:34 PM
thanks heaps for the new goodies, especially the edit hand! And thanks for continually working on fixing the glitches :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Fantastic!

meinhardt76
Thank you so much Raul for the new updates and making this game fun.

JAS0643
Jul 16 2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks can't wait to play with the updates.

SPOTSROCK
Jul 16 2010, 11:37 PM
dang , just when i was thinking of slowing down ... you give us more... i will never have a life other then farming on FT... .

:) thanks i think.. ..

and a huge hug for fixing / working on known glitches...

fragmentx
Jul 16 2010, 11:37 PM
can't believe these new features. I love you guys.

(still no lemonade?)

Miz Jane
Jul 16 2010, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the great update! If I buy the tree shaker, will one work on all five farms or do I need one on each? That could get expensive...

Thanks!

Jane

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 16 2010, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the great update! If I buy the tree shaker, will one work on all five farms or do I need one on each? That could get expensive...

Thanks!

Jane

You can move it around. Or leave it on one farm and click the "move" item on the shaker and click the farm you want to harvest on. It'll stay on the original farm that you selected "move" on though.

dottyF
Jul 16 2010, 11:40 PM
I am so impressed with how far this game has come since last year .I am very much an addict. :(

Bubba Geouge
Jul 16 2010, 11:41 PM
thanks raul for the updates and the best game ever..

VeronicaT
Jul 16 2010, 11:41 PM
I love the new features! I'm hoping more levels are soon to come and that this time I won't be at the top still. I wanna work to level up again. : ( lol I got a good chuckle out of the Edit hand. I like it though. The tree shaker is one item I won't be buying because I don't like doing any of the work on my farm myself. Yes, I'm one lazy farmer! haha Now I just need for my bank account to be replenished so I can buy the Furniture Shop!

SirDaywalker
Jul 16 2010, 11:44 PM
Awesome, now no one will see me surface for like months again.

:D

Do the Turkeys go into a Coop to harvest?
:rolleyes:

Oh, and Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D:D:D

rls
Jul 16 2010, 11:45 PM
My wineries disappeared after the latest update. Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 16 2010, 11:47 PM
Awesome, now no one will see me surface for like months again.

:D

Do the Turkeys go into a Coop to harvest?
:rolleyes:

Oh, and Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D:D:D

Yes the turkeys get harvested by the coop :)

rls
Jul 16 2010, 11:47 PM
And their back

Farmer_Susan
Jul 16 2010, 11:54 PM
LOL i want the furniture store just cause it is just soooo cool looking LOL is that bad or what???

I KNOW!!! I bought first, THEN looked to see what it does! LOL I love it!

JAS0643
Jul 16 2010, 11:54 PM
Pineapples are no longer the highest paying crop out there. Ginseng sells for 515 self harvest and if my calculations are right the hired harvest should be 618 with the harvester making 129. I know it is not that much more then pineapples but it is a little more.

callout3
Jul 16 2010, 11:58 PM
how come I don't have any of the new features???

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 16 2010, 11:59 PM
how come I don't have any of the new features???

You have to buy them :)

Or are you saying you don't see them in the store?

midniterose58
Jul 17 2010, 12:03 AM
How do you get the tree shaker to harvest 32 trees at once? I can't get more than 4 at once.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 12:04 AM
How do you get the tree shaker to harvest 32 trees at once? I can't get more than 4 at once.

It appears the trees have to be super close together. I have close ones and I got about 12. I had further apart ones and could get 2...but it's a great item already!

SparkyTX
Jul 17 2010, 12:04 AM
Thanks so much for all the updates - was pretty sure of farm #5 when i saw the realignment of the diamonds, but the other stuff is gravy, thanks

Mrs Borgies
Jul 17 2010, 12:05 AM
Trust me to post in the wrong thread! Sorry about that Mods but my excuse is I was beside myself with excitement. :eek::D

As I said, a wonderful update! Thanks so much for the fifth farm. I still have the 24x24 to buy and happy that I now have to earn money (something to work for) so that I can spend it.

The graphics for the new facilities are awesome!

And yes, I keep saying it but you guys ROCK!!!

anniesgrannie
Jul 17 2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the 5th farm! I've already bought my 5th and built it up to 24x24. I love all the new features. Thanks again!

midniterose58
Jul 17 2010, 12:08 AM
Never mind, I figured it out!

MI5
Jul 17 2010, 12:09 AM
There are problems with to the one it manufactures of ice cream I have mango brown coconut and coffee milled strawberries and I cannot take place.

thank you for a prompt solution

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 12:11 AM
There are problems with to the one it manufactures of ice cream I have mango brown coconut and coffee milled strawberries and I cannot take place.

thank you for a prompt solution

You also need milk and sugar.

sueripper@gmail.com
Jul 17 2010, 12:35 AM
Love the new facilities and seeds. Have my 5 th farm as big as it will let me-when does #6 come out-it will truly be an insanity farm then.

MeganGG
Love the new stuff. The new facilities are really nice looking and smaller so they fit easier. I love the variety in the natural one and the hand tool is so helpful. I wish I had it when I was moving all my trees around!

SueW170
LUV the Natural Remedy Shop and new seeds...BUT... no ROSEMARY in there, which we already have??????? It is the ultimate calming/soothing aid :-) devs missed the boat on that one!

Hope to see these added along with lavender, which would be a new seed & expensive!

Agree re the rosemary and on adding lavender.
Also, sage is used in some remedies and can be made into bundles and burned to clear the air in the house or as a prayer herb by Native American cultures (in addition to being a good seasoning).

Lemom balm is not made from lemons. Lemon balm is a type of mint, used medicinally and in seasoning. As a plant it's an excellent (albeit somewhat aggressive) ground cover in rock gardens and along baths and rock walls.

SueW170
Jul 17 2010, 12:38 AM
The Herbal Remedy Shop and probably the Furniture Store will go on my "eventually" list -- along with the non-functional Hardware Store from the last update. Nice to have things to look forward to even though I'm in no rush to acqure them all and love the game more when I do it at a more leisurely pace than some :)

SueW170
Jul 17 2010, 12:41 AM
I love the new features! I'm hoping more levels are soon to come and that this time I won't be at the top still. I wanna work to level up again. : ( lol I got a good chuckle out of the Edit hand. I like it though. The tree shaker is one item I won't be buying because I don't like doing any of the work on my farm myself. Yes, I'm one lazy farmer! haha Now I just need for my bank account to be replenished so I can buy the Furniture Shop!
Not getting the tree shaker either. I don't have all that many trees and don't place them in bunches or rows, so rather enjoy virtually "strolling" through my farms, harvesting the fruit and nuts from my trees. Not sure about the Edit hand -- hadn't had occasion to notice it; but can imagine messing up big time using that technique (not being the most coordinated human on earth LOL)

wsbohannon
Jul 17 2010, 12:48 AM
LOVE all the updates!! really appreciate all the work going into this game! Thank you so very much!!

Trina64
Jul 17 2010, 12:48 AM
I am still loosing milk, thought it was fixed as it saved all my milk for abt 2 days now today no milk again :( LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Farm No.5 and new Factories thank you xxx

Chery1ann
Jul 17 2010, 12:49 AM

lemon balm is actually a plant not a tree it is similar to mint plant but it would be cool to have lavendar, lemon balm, and use the rosemary why not have a blend like with the vegie tray.

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 17 2010, 12:50 AM
Love the efforts you are making on all our behalf. A really B I G thank you is due! Kudos.

Phanny
Jul 17 2010, 12:53 AM
Fantastic- love the new toys. Cheers Dev Team

mypackersrule
Jul 17 2010, 01:05 AM
Thanks for adding new things regularly ... LOVE Farm Town

dottyF
Jul 17 2010, 01:16 AM
I have my trees stacked close together and Im only getting maybe half dozen at once. Maybe I just dont have the hang of it but that is all that will highlight.

justmecookin
Jul 17 2010, 01:23 AM
Thank you Thank you...you lot are the greatest

debsterns
Jul 17 2010, 01:23 AM
I agree with the Rosemary - also we already have mint and it is a great aromatherapy oil. We also have sunflowers and could sell sunflower seeds - pumpkin seeds too. Seems like we should utilize the crops we already have available.

Big problem though with farm cash. Purchased some - spent all but about 25 farm dollars and poof - I am zeroed out. Can't figure out what happened!! Some help would be great.

earlgray
Jul 17 2010, 01:24 AM
Wonderful update, I love the remedy shop and am so glad to have a reason to grow garlic and herbs again (besides the fact that I like them). Was just discussing with a friend today about how the range of crops I planted was getting narrowed down to what the facilities needed and I never grew some of the others that I liked.
Love, love, LOVE the move (edit) hand. Already have made extensive use of it. For the next tool you add could you please make one that hides things one at a time? I would use it extensively when I am working on my fields. I really hate hiding all my trees or buildings when I just need to hide a few to get at my crops, and there are some other things that get in the way that I always have to hide too.
THANK YOU!!!

Rob T
Jul 17 2010, 01:26 AM
Thankyou Raul & the devs team for another great update :) love everything so far, keep up the great work :)

FatGoat
Jul 17 2010, 01:41 AM
Thank you for the 5th farm... :D

bluehair
Jul 17 2010, 01:45 AM
yay I did wonder why the square/diamond where you click on to go to your farms had changed then I saw there is a 5th farm..now to save up for that.

ant carter
Jul 17 2010, 01:46 AM
thanks for update

got 5th farm and new facilities

134 million for full 5th farm
i needed something to spend my coins on

nitz22002
Jul 17 2010, 01:47 AM
Thanks Raul i have now my 5th farms.

When you're alone and life is making you lonely you can always go FARMTOWN. ♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♫

nitz22002
Jul 17 2010, 01:48 AM
Pls someone give me a tree shaker i cannot buy it i have no farm cash :(.

dottyF
Jul 17 2010, 01:49 AM

Thanks!

Jane

Im keeping mine in storage and using it on each farm.

melizabeth5
Jul 17 2010, 01:59 AM
Like a kid with a new toy...Love it and thanks. Farm Town is the best!!!

Miamine
Jul 17 2010, 02:08 AM
Big Smile.. :D

Cookie01
Jul 17 2010, 02:08 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! Runs round in little circles waving hands in the air and wonders what to do first. :D

Thanks Devs. :)

dottyF
Jul 17 2010, 02:13 AM
If I could get paid to play farm town I would be rich.

SunnyD
Jul 17 2010, 02:16 AM
I agree with the Rosemary - also we already have mint and it is a great aromatherapy oil. We also have sunflowers and could sell sunflower seeds - pumpkin seeds too. Seems like we should utilize the crops we already have available.

Big problem though with farm cash. Purchased some - spent all but about 25 farm dollars and poof - I am zeroed out. Can't figure out what happened!! Some help would be great.

There is a message when you purchase farm cash.......

Coins will be available immediately after payment clears. This is a one time purchase only (not a subscription). Please e-mail billing@slashkey.com for any billing inquiries.

Hope you get this solved

lkibblewhite
Jul 17 2010, 02:21 AM
and just a few days again i whined because I needed a new farm :p... 4 just wasn't enough ... and tonight there is a 5th farm ... let me see "ask and ye shall receive" ... thanks developers for keeping this game interesting and fun to play......:) :)

Patink
Jul 17 2010, 02:29 AM
LOVE THE 5TH FARM,FACILITIES AND OTHER NEW FEATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooooooo addicted again... :p lol THANK U THANK U!!!:D :D :)

unacorn
Jul 17 2010, 03:14 AM
I plan on making my first farm nothing but facilities so I can make the other all crops and trees. If I ever manage to get a tree shaker one farm will probably be nothing but different trees.

I do harvest all my trees myself since I do use them in facilities. Also harvest my own crops that facilities need.

I don't have extra money to buy coins or FC so i'm not going to worry about those facilities too much as much I want some of them.

Faded Glory
Jul 17 2010, 03:18 AM
I love the new farm and I can tell that it won't be long before a #6 comes out from the shape of the diamonds.

I love the new facilites and have already got some of them producing , just waiting on my turkey feathers. Like others I bought first and looked to see what they did later! LOL

This had convince me to close out the farmville game as it is just lame compared to this. thanks for the new stuff and keep it coming. This game is the only one I even consider buying FT cash for!

Next on the list is the tree shaker!! :D

angeskye
Jul 17 2010, 03:19 AM
Woooooooooooooooot!

Thank you so much!

I just logged in and the first thing i noticed was my farms changer was no longer in a diamond shape so I ran straight here to see!

It's sad how excited I got :D

cactuzlady
Jul 17 2010, 03:35 AM
Thanks for all the new updates. Love the fifth farm and the herbal stuff. Can't wait to see whats next!!!!!!!!

Tractor-Cat
Jul 17 2010, 03:43 AM
$45 for the tree-shaker? That's just taking the piss, when it's really only the tree equivalent of the 60k coins harvester. Just another cynical attempt to get players to buy farm dollars. Ever thought that if you made the prices more reasonable, it might actually generate more income? Halve the prices, and probably more than twice as many will buy.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 17 2010, 03:54 AM
thanks! but i dont have it yet,.. i still only have the 4 diamonds? is it a slow release?:confused:

Did you buy the 5th farm?

Deb NZ
Jul 17 2010, 03:54 AM
You need to go to real estate and buy it then you will get your 5th diamond

essexboy
Jul 17 2010, 04:12 AM
wow 5th farm and I really like the herbal shop.looks good and its something different made other than food.good idea slashkey.;)

JaneMarple9
Jul 17 2010, 04:14 AM
Looking forward to using farm five!

silky
Jul 17 2010, 04:34 AM
ok i bought it! why is everything running so slow now??? omg all it keeps saying is wait im busy! before the addition of the 5th farm the game was perfect in the way of speed,saves and in general, now we ad a 5th farm and it got slow???

Julia2654
Jul 17 2010, 04:35 AM
I love it all, but that edit tool... stroke of genius. THANK YOU!!

Wilde Lily
Jul 17 2010, 04:48 AM
All I can say is.....

THANK YOU!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LoreneC
Jul 17 2010, 05:07 AM
Thank you!

Lupi
Jul 17 2010, 05:17 AM
Loving the fifth farm. I had enough coins to get up to 22x22, and only 10m coins to get to max it.

Like the idea of using lemon in the new herbal shop. I'd better go buy some lemon trees just in case I need them sometime soon! :-)

Aero 1
Jul 17 2010, 05:23 AM
Love the new update but please there are lots of suggestions to improve the game without adding new factories all the time and none seem to be added i.e

A button or sprinkler system for watering flower.( no one wants to water flowers it takes way to long and is a massive chore and I see so many farms with unwatered flowers on them its a real shame )

A fishing net so we can fish faster because this takes way too long too )

Some people to add to our farms, children to add to our play areas and farmers and workers to add to our fields. ( it would be so nice to see our farms occupied )

A change of clothing for our Avatars ( we all look the same would be great even if it was different colour dungarees.

It would also be great if we could click on facilities or buildings or anything really and make them larger or smaller as we wish so when we are designing our farms we could make them look more realistic ie further away stuff would be smaller and things closer could be bigger it would make the game so much more fun. I think the facilities thing is getting boring now as we have too many and all we seem to do is grow stuff to feed them it was great fun at first but now i don't look forward to an update anymore because guess what it will be more facilities and none of the above which loads and loads of us have asked for time and time again.

Would also love to see a plow all button and harvest all button for when we do our own farms the same amount of fuel could be taken away when we harvest but it would save the repetitive click click click when we want the whole field harvested and plowed and I think this should only be available to people who are on high levels in the game a sort of reward for achieving a high level.

all these suggestion plus many more are asked for over and over again by loads of people it would be nice if we could have a update that just included improvements with no factories.

Thanks again for all your hard work:)

farm town addiction
Jul 17 2010, 05:40 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you...I'm so excited... one suggestion though, now that we haev a multiple tree harvester.. would it be possible to also have a fishing net that would enable us to catch our fish a little easier???
I am at lvl 100 and was wondering what i was going to do with the 100 million coins I have accumulated.. spending fast... :) and very happy...

Tipka
Jul 17 2010, 05:43 AM
This is awsome. I deleted almost all other games last month, so I can enjoy this one to the full.
I just bought tree shaker and did all my trees in no time. Like other stuff too. Flower watering & harvesting tools, and fishing net would also be welcomed :)

Texas Matt
Jul 17 2010, 05:54 AM
awesome updates . well done :D

Mrs Borgies
Jul 17 2010, 05:55 AM
Love the new update but please there are lots of suggestions to improve the game without adding new factories all the time and none seem to be added i.e

A button or sprinkler system for watering flower.( no one wants to water flowers it takes way to long and is a massive chore and I see so many farms with unwatered flowers on them its a real shame )

Some people to add to our farms, children to add to our play areas and farmers and workers to add to our fields. ( it would be so nice to see our farms occupied )

A change of clothing for our Avatars ( we all look the same would be great even if it was different colour dungarees.

It would also be great if we could click on facilities or buildings or anything really and make them larger or smaller as we wish so when we are designing our farms we could make them look more realistic ie further away stuff would be smaller and things closer could be bigger it would make the game so much more fun. I think the facilities thing is getting boring now as we have too many and all we seem to do is grow stuff to feed them it was great fun at first but now i don't look forward to an update anymore because guess what it will be more facilities and none of the above which loads and loads of us have asked for time and time again.

Would also love to see a plow all button and harvest all button for when we do our own farms the same amount of fuel could be taken away when we harvest but it would save the repetitive click click click when we want the whole field harvested and plowed and I think this should only be available to people who are on high levels in the game a sort of reward for achieving a high level.

all these suggestion plus many more are asked for over and over again by loads of people it would be nice if we could have a update that just included improvements with no factories.

Hi there Areo1,

I can see you have put a lot of thought into your post and does make me think about these updates.

I am one that loves the facilities and always waiting in anticipation with the updates to see what might come out and never yet to be disappointed although I think the Tree Shaker needs a bit of shaking with the price tag. I ain't going to buy it although I have purchased most facilities that cost FarmCash.

I myself am not in favour of instant harvesting, watering and fishing, because boredom will soon set in with me. I would like to see a system similar to "My Town" (sorry if I shouldn't mention another game) where we don't have to click on each item. All that is done is run the mouse pointer over items to collect. I can see in time where there are going to be shoulder and join pain associated to game playing and this might be a way to be more user friendly. I also believe that many games will eventually travel down this road.

Um...and my clothes are also wearing out..haha

One thing that would be good if the devs got rid of that choice when doing your own harvest...all produce should go to the storage as I lost a harvest of tomatoes by accident, clicking on the wrong choice!!! :rolleyes:

BUT....at the end of the day, I do love the updates. :D

Edit: I would like to add that I believe the devs are always improving the game to make it easier for game players. I do love that spanking new yellow glove. A great addition to help us move items around on our farms. Thanks so much!

Mrs Mags
Jul 17 2010, 06:01 AM
Thank you so much for these updates...I do so love Farmtown..You guys are simply the best xxxx

bagoshen
Jul 17 2010, 06:41 AM
Another great update back to the fields I go.

MebeMrS
Jul 17 2010, 06:44 AM
Nice wake up call this morning. I saw the rearranged diamonds, and went right to the RealEstate Office. All those plantings of grapes for the cellars and the wineries paid off with a new 24x24.

Then I actually thought a 6th farm was ready too....lol. Thanks for NOT offering it yet. Gotta think this whole plane out now.

FarmTown is sweet

MebeMrS
Jul 17 2010, 06:50 AM
hey..

just noticed....

my millions actually show all the digits now.....lol

gotta put the thinking cap on for a name for the fifth, a better name for the fourth, and then get to work on my other account too

PawzClawz
Jul 17 2010, 07:12 AM
Turkey Feathers! That's great! LOL How many will fit in the coop?
I read here in the forum it was 50 or maybe 100 of each type of animal, but I just realized I have 101 Cows in the barn.
What is the real limit?

fish4funtx
Jul 17 2010, 07:38 AM
I planted wheat on my 3rd and 4th farms last night, after the latest update. As I planted my fields changed from the normal plowed field to green grass background. I was charged for both the seed and fuel and received the experience points. Not sure what the problem is as my wife can see the planted areas. Here is a link to my farm 3:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&cid=bm

SparkyTX
Jul 17 2010, 07:43 AM
Love all the new features, the fifth farm, all of it. Bought my sawmill and furniture factory, and put in a whole lot of oak, pine and bamboo trees. Then, I used the axe to cut them, and went to the sawmill to produce my first batch of lumber - but there is no place to produce the bamboo?

The furniture store has furniture made from the bamboo, so I know it is needed there, but how do I get it from cut down bamboo, to usable bamboo in the furniture store - does it not have to go throught the regular milling like the pine and oak? I am confused, as the mill says it is for turning the pine, oak and bamboo into lumber to be used in the furniture factory - please help! Thanks

Mrs Borgies
Jul 17 2010, 07:52 AM
Love all the new features, the fifth farm, all of it. Bought my sawmill and furniture factory, and put in a whole lot of oak, pine and bamboo trees. Then, I used the axe to cut them, and went to the sawmill to produce my first batch of lumber - but there is no place to produce the bamboo?

The furniture store has furniture made from the bamboo, so I know it is needed there, but how do I get it from cut down bamboo, to usable bamboo in the furniture store - does it not have to go throught the regular milling like the pine and oak? I am confused, as the mill says it is for turning the pine, oak and bamboo into lumber to be used in the furniture factory - please help! Thanks

Sawmill allows you to produce Pine and Oak lumbers from Pine and Oak logs (timbers). The cane does not go through the Sawmill. The harvested bamboo/cane logs are used in the Furniture Facility without anything else done to them. Hope this helps. :)

dottyF
Jul 17 2010, 08:02 AM
Anyone figured out how to get the tree shaker to do 32 trees? All I can get is 5 at a time .

Queen.of.Clutter
Jul 17 2010, 08:31 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! Runs round in little circles waving hands in the air and wonders what to do first. :D

ROFLMAO !!!!! I started laughing as soon as I read this !! Thanks for starting my morning out with a chuckle !!

sassy_granny
Jul 17 2010, 08:35 AM
About the time these new features appeared, my old features quit functioning right. My seeder only seeds 1 field at a time instead of 4. My plow isn't working right--only plows 1 field. Will probably quit the game, as it takes too long to plow and plant 1 field at a time.

ohiosweetheart
Jul 17 2010, 08:43 AM

yep yep I completely agree with all of this. However at the very least, we need the ROSEMARY!

mst
Jul 17 2010, 09:06 AM
I bought the Natural Remedy Facility with my farm dollars I had. Good work on all new updates.

goofyshoes
Jul 17 2010, 09:13 AM
FT only gets better and better -

jesdreher
Jul 17 2010, 09:17 AM
My first words this morning: OMG!! FT has now consumed 3 hours of my time this morning and I have to pull myself away to actually get things done in real life. Just yesterday I was thinking I was ready for a new update. Nice timing, Slashkey, and THANK YOU!

cartrue
Jul 17 2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks! I love the tree shaker! Good thing I had FC saved up.

Bill 8
Jul 17 2010, 09:31 AM
Kudos to the developers for another great update. I'd stopped playing FT for a few months and came back when the facilities were added, just to check them out. I'm back to playing every day now. I can honestly say that, out of the half-dozen or so facebook games I've played, Farm Town is the only one where the updates actually improve the game and take it in entirely new directions. Nice work, folks.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 09:33 AM
Wonderful update, I love the remedy shop and am so glad to have a reason to grow garlic and herbs again (besides the fact that I like them). Was just discussing with a friend today about how the range of crops I planted was getting narrowed down to what the facilities needed and I never grew some of the others that I liked.
Love, love, LOVE the move (edit) hand. Already have made extensive use of it. For the next tool you add could you please make one that hides things one at a time? I would use it extensively when I am working on my fields. I really hate hiding all my trees or buildings when I just need to hide a few to get at my crops, and there are some other things that get in the way that I always have to hide too.
THANK YOU!!!

You can click a single item and hide it :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 09:34 AM
About the time these new features appeared, my old features quit functioning right. My seeder only seeds 1 field at a time instead of 4. My plow isn't working right--only plows 1 field. Will probably quit the game, as it takes too long to plow and plant 1 field at a time.
With updates, this comes undone sometimes, so you have to click "remove spaces"

kathy
Jul 17 2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks again for a great game that just keeps on getting better!!!

I have a problem though with my new tree shaker. It only highlights about 8 or so trees at a time, even when I have a row of more than 50 ready to be harvested, and keeps charging me 1 fuel each time. Is there some trick to make it highlight more or is this a little bug? Thanks again!

SunnyD
Jul 17 2010, 09:48 AM
Curious!!! when i logged into my farm today i got the message that read "10 new paths/roads 10 new gifts (and get this yes it actually said this) 10 new LEVELS" no joke it really did i should of taken a dang screen shot but i was just like in shock....... it really said this.........SOOOOOO maybe they haven't finished rolling out the updates??? anyone on a new level above 100??? I'm for real........

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 09:51 AM
Curious!!! when i logged into my farm today i got the message that read "10 new paths/roads 10 new gifts (and get this yes it actually said this) 10 new LEVELS" no joke it really did i should of taken a dang screen shot but i was just like in shock....... it really said this.........SOOOOOO maybe they haven't finished rolling out the updates??? anyone on a new level above 100??? I'm for real........

I think that was from the last update...

servocrow
Jul 17 2010, 09:51 AM
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

*whistles...and steps slowly away from the keyboard....*

KISSES!! :D

J_Brisby
Jul 17 2010, 09:58 AM
If we have to pay Farm Cash for the tree shaker, it would be nice if it could be used on ALL farms, not just the one that it's located on. Otherwise, nice update.

Wouldn't mind a moratorium on new facilities for a year or so...

...and is it really too much to ask for cheese production to be raised?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 10:04 AM
If we have to pay Farm Cash for the tree shaker, it would be nice if it could be used on ALL farms, not just the one that it's located on. Otherwise, nice update.

Wouldn't mind a moratorium on new facilities for a year or so...

...and is it really too much to ask for cheese production to be raised?

You can use it on all farms. Just like the other tools, it can be moved to other farms.

Esme Weatherwax
Jul 17 2010, 10:10 AM
I have only one complaint, there is not enough time in the day for me on work on my farm as it is and now there is another farm to add, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh. :)

SunnyD
Jul 17 2010, 10:21 AM
I think that was from the last update...

OH Dough!!!!!!! what a tease LOL ... and before I had my coffee too LOL yeah think i remember seeing that before DoubleT......... I was Like OMG I went and washed my face brushed my teeth... still was there.... should of had my coffee then I would of remembered LOL

Molly Mew
Jul 17 2010, 10:23 AM
I LOVE the edit tool.. even if it is kinda scary seeing a big yellow hand hovering over the farm.. :eek: hehehe.

Toranut97
Jul 17 2010, 10:25 AM

Wow. You set the record, I believe, for immediate expression of dissatisfaction! Congratulations!!!

Thanks, developers. IT IS PERFECT IN MY VIEW!!!!!! Appreciate the efforts and immediately purchased some Farm Cash to show it!!!

KayGee
Good job adding Farm 5, and the new stuff is very nice. However, I don't understand why the developers continue to ignore the issue of fishing. Many of us spent real money to buy a seafood facility that is largely useless because the fishing for ingredients is ridiculously cumbersome. If you took a poll, I'm certain a fishing net or boat would have been preferred over the tree shaker. It is still possible to get people to harvest your trees, but forget about hiring people to fish - they won't. Please, please, please add a net or a boat we can fish with.

SeamsToBeSew
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with the tree shaker... This is an AWESOME tool!!!! I haven't gotten 32 yet, but I'm working on it :) I'm happy just cause the two farms I've used it on so far has sped up the harvesting time so much, I'm not sure I'll ever hire people to harvest trees again.. course at 45 farm cash each, why should I :p

This was a truly wonderful add on.. also love the edit tool...

Love the furniture store, it's design is way cool...

Love the other fixes and addons as well, but that tree shaker is by far... my most favorite of the week.

Thanks for the 5th farm also... already bought and upgraded to 24x24. :)

Toranut97
Jul 17 2010, 10:31 AM

...and this is why there is an entire section of the forum called "SUGGESTIONS." It is so your great ideas go where the developers might actually see them!!!!!!

SeamsToBeSew
Jul 17 2010, 10:31 AM
Good job adding Farm 5, and the new stuff is very nice. However, I don't understand why the developers continue to ignore the issue of fishing. Many of us spent real money to buy a seafood facility that is largely useless because the fishing for ingredients is ridiculously cumbersome. If you took a poll, I'm certain a fishing net or boat would have been preferred over the tree shaker. It is still possible to get people to harvest your trees, but forget about hiring people to fish - they won't. Please, please, please add a net or a boat we can fish with.

If you saw the sheer amount of trees I have on every farm of mine (with the exception of farm 1 and 5 (these are the lowest amounts) you'd know that a fishnet would be nice for me, but the tree shaker is totally adored. :)

I actually do my own fishing, I never bother to hire people. I think it's getting harder to find people willing to plow.. Even harvesters do not want to do it. Drives me crazy. So I'm all for a faster plowing tool. drag and drop the crop in the whole farm I say.. :p

SeamsToBeSew
Jul 17 2010, 10:36 AM

You must have missed July 10th's update. There were absolutely no factories, they added a few features and fixed some glitches.

You have some great suggestions, you should put them in that topic of the forum.

DARLENEW
Jul 17 2010, 10:40 AM
Way to go, devs!!! Love the new land upgrade, needed more room for crops...just wish we had a sprinkler system...takes wayyyy to long to water flowers, but am not complaining.....THANKS!!!!!:D

J_Brisby
Jul 17 2010, 10:44 AM
I plan on making my first farm nothing but facilities so I can make the other all crops and trees. If I ever manage to get a tree shaker one farm will probably be nothing but different trees.

I do harvest all my trees myself since I do use them in facilities. Also harvest my own crops that facilities need.

I don't have extra money to buy coins or FC so i'm not going to worry about those facilities too much as much I want some of them.

With clever use of paths, you can cram an awful lot of facilities into a very small space. For an example, take a look at my farm Industrial Trees and Magic.

servocrow
Jul 17 2010, 10:51 AM
I LOVE the edit tool.. even if it is kinda scary seeing a big yellow hand hovering over the farm.. :eek: hehehe.

Kinda like a Simpsons takeover, eh??? :D:eek: D'OH!

swd
Jul 17 2010, 10:59 AM
Love the new release, especially farm 5, thanks.

Old Goat
Jul 17 2010, 11:14 AM
Wunnerful, wunnerful, wunnerful! :) Thanks devs!
Has it been said yet?? ..... we need a sixth farm! :D

Meranna
Jul 17 2010, 11:14 AM
Wow. You set the record, I believe, for immediate expression of dissatisfaction! Congratulations!!!

Thanks, developers. IT IS PERFECT IN MY VIEW!!!!!! Appreciate the efforts and immediately purchased some Farm Cash to show it!!!

"LUV" was the first word I used & NOWHERE did I say I was dissatisfied! Simply made an observation that crops we already had could have been included & mentioned one that many have asked for & would be both costly & long harvest time.

Not that it should matter but I also purchased $20 FCash. That should have no bearing on anyone's ability to make an observation or offer an opinion.

KathyKornerKrops
Jul 17 2010, 11:37 AM
Just wanted to say that FT is my favorite game on FB. I used to play others...but...forgetabout it now! I'm 100% addicted, ask my family! LOL
Thx Devs!!

Yankee GIrl
Jul 17 2010, 11:47 AM
Hey there,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 5th Farm: Here are the prices in coins (the prices in farm cash remain the same)

2. Tree Shaker Tool (FC): You can harvest up to 32 trees at once. If you harvest a few trees at once it consumes 1 Fuel, else it consumes 2 Fuel.

3. Natural Remedy Shop (coins): Allows you to produce herbal supplements like Ginger Powder, Basil Oil, Ginseng Roots, Aloe Vera Gel and others.

4. Furniture Factory (FC): Allows you to produce furniture from the bamboo logs, pine and oak lumbers and turkey feathers. The furnitures are Loveseats, Chests, TV Cabinets, Beach Sets and others.

6. You can now harvest the feathers of your turkeys and sell them or use them at the furniture factory

7. Edit Mode tool (Tool Box): The Yellow hand allows you to move and reorganize your farm much easier

8. The slowing issues when chopping trees should now be almost completely resolved

Enjoy

--Raul

Love the yellow hand - -- it really is wonderful - thanks for it.

SunnyD
Jul 17 2010, 11:52 AM
OK you guys did it again.. I burned dinner like three times this week...... My BF is now eating sandwiches for dinner...... he has to walk the dog......I begged and begged now he is at the grocery store doing the shopping for this week so I can plant the new crops for the "Natural Remedies Shop" LOL he is so mad at you guys LOL.......But I am sooo happy.....I really have to find a way to take a break and at least spread some "Carpet Fresh" on the carpet and put some "Mr Clean" in the bottom of the trash cans so i can fake him out about my having done some house work LOL LOL......

Uncle D
Jul 17 2010, 11:52 AM
Fantastic but when are the fixes coming so I can work at some of these places for ALL my neighbors? Add and add but get the glitches resolved so this is even worth doing.Thanks and PLEASE help I have sent messages to Raul and done all I can to troubleshoot now whats next?

jesdreher
Jul 17 2010, 12:19 PM
With clever use of paths, you can cram an awful lot of facilities into a very small space. For an example, take a look at my farm Industrial Trees and Magic.

Holy smoke! You weren't kidding!

lulu836
Jul 17 2010, 12:28 PM
I know this sounds really dumb but what do "Facebook Credits" do for me? Have the "free" ones already been credited to my "account" or do I have to pay for them?

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 17 2010, 12:39 PM
You can use it on all farms. Just like the other tools, it can be moved to other farms.

He's talking about using it on all farm like we can with the big plow, WITHOUT moving it all the time.

Frankly, the shaker is worthless. Why woul;dnt you have someone ELSE do the trees when the rest of a farm is harvested?v you get more money on hired out crops/trees.

The ONLY thing the shaker would be good for, is if it can be used while working on other ppls farms.

Thats an idea for the devs.
If they wanna give us a good update, give us the ability to use our owned tools on other ppls farms when we get hired, and make the fishing faster and easier.
I had to delete all my water because NO ONE ever wants to be hired to fish, and im sure as hell not gonna do it myself either.
Something else to make a good update is to make the facilities on myspace produce faster like the facebook players have or speed them up somehow.

vectoria
Jul 17 2010, 12:41 PM
I tried to transfer my dairy shed and chicken coop to my 5th farm and lost all my animals. Whaat happened and how do I get my cows and chicken back. Please help!!

_A_S_H_L_E_E_
Jul 17 2010, 12:43 PM
Vectoria, move it back to the farm it was on, take all the animals out and move them to storage. Then move the facilities to the new farm and take the animals out of storage to put them back in the shed/coop.

Is anyone else having issues with the Marketplace? I went there an hour ago and tried again a few minutes ago and it's showing that I'm the only one there. Same with the Inn and Realtor.

SunnyD
Jul 17 2010, 12:52 PM
Vectoria, move it back to the farm it was on, take all the animals out and move them to storage. Then move the facilities to the new farm and take the animals out of storage to put them back in the shed/coop.

Is anyone else having issues with the Marketplace? I went there an hour ago and tried again a few minutes ago and it's showing that I'm the only one there. Same with the Inn and Realtor.

Do you have a neighbor that is not having issues going to the market?? if you do go to their farm first then go to the market.. you will be on their server then.... your server may be having issues right now still rolling out the new updates... I did this the other day when i kept getting the Connection timed out message while working on a neighbors farm....and it worked great...

_A_S_H_L_E_E_
Jul 17 2010, 12:54 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a try :).

jeanieNGMsfarm
Jul 17 2010, 01:10 PM
I know this sounds really dumb but what do "Facebook Credits" do for me? Have the "free" ones already been credited to my "account" or do I have to pay for them?

facebook credits cannot be used on farmtown its posted in the help and support section of the forum

gmabats
Jul 17 2010, 01:27 PM

Just FYI: Lemon balm is a plant on it's own, doesn't come from lemon trees (it's an herb similar to mint)

Tiger
Jul 17 2010, 02:05 PM
loving the furniture factory, now any chance we could use the items produced from it on our farms ? I would love to put the beach set on my beach :) :) :) pretty please x

piccpete
Jul 17 2010, 02:11 PM
<...> 8. The slowing issues when chopping trees should now be almost completely resolved <...>
--Raul

YO! YES! You not only fixed the slowing issues when chopping trees, but you fixed them on HARVESTING trees! (regualar harvsting; havent even looked at the shaker).
They too had been a horribly slow blur, had to refresh, but now!? My kazillion jammed up trees and forests go ZIP ZIP ZIP!! :D
THANK YOU FOR THE FIX... and all the updates!
You devs and mods are WONDERFUL!!!
Farming in my sleep....

islandbabs
Jul 17 2010, 02:19 PM
Hahaha - my boyfriend is ticked too! LOL Soooooo impressed with everything guys!!!! Great job!!!! Love my 5th farm! Soo much more room - to plant more stuff for my new factories - bought more FC as I think I am in love! WAY better than that other farm game I used to like, but now can rot for all I care, no time for it ;)
Has anyone heard an official word yet on the SHEDs? How many animals can they really hold & harvest correctly? I know someone was going to look into that with the devs, but I haven't seen an answer yet.
Also - really would love a fishing boat - pretty pretty pretty please.......

Marri
Jul 17 2010, 02:25 PM
Thank you, love the new things, and the fixes.

However, please, please, please fix getting paid for selling unwanted flowers back. I pay enough for them, would appreciate seeing a little something for resale! This is getting very old now! :)

MebeMrS
Jul 17 2010, 02:34 PM
Way to go, devs!!! Love the new land upgrade, needed more room for crops...just wish we had a sprinkler system...takes wayyyy to long to water flowers, but am not complaining.....THANKS!!!!!:D

I had suggested that a few days back..... offering a "tool" - the watering machines that stretch over fields of crops. It could cost $$ and use fuel, and maybe increase the value of the crop it watered..... or something like that
But I think it would be a neat addition and be more compatible to a FARM than a Bait/Sushi Store. lol

Liam Drake
Jul 17 2010, 02:58 PM
Love the new Herbal Remedy Shop.

The way they presented some of the items I'm betting the Bakery will get Gingerbread soon and a Chinese Restaurant is in development too.

Smart of them to get the Turkeys back in the game!
:)

tiggermobile
Jul 17 2010, 03:07 PM
Love the new things BUT why do so many of the facilities have to be paid for with farm dollars?? Most frustrating

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 03:34 PM
I dont have the furniture store yet .... but wouldn't it be a good idea to take one of them animal hedges off the gift page and add Turkey's to it instead???

There is a turkey on the gift page, aways down. Also turkey feathers :)

SunnyD
Jul 17 2010, 03:43 PM
There is a turkey on the gift page, aways down. Also turkey feathers :)

LOL yeah DoubleT i just saw that and deleted that stupid message Duh me I actually looked at the page like 3 x's and didn't see the darn things. one of my neighbors asked me to send some lol lol Do'h

adcomp
Jul 17 2010, 04:12 PM
When you're finished with it on one farm just put it in storage, go to another farm and get it back out. No need to buy one for each farm.

lillupi2
Jul 17 2010, 04:34 PM
Love all the new stuff, except I am still freezing up when selling harvest or trying to purchase from store. Also, when I try to enter production mode, my screen turns white.

SunnyD
Jul 17 2010, 04:34 PM
I have a feeling that the next updates will include a way to use the tree shaker on all farms while it is stationary on just one...... just give the dev's time! folks this is no easy task they do for this game.... it's possible that if they included that it would of made the game not stable so they have to roll it out slowly..... we have no idea of the difficulty of adding these updates while keeping the game running. other games shut down for hours or if they stay online they are just impossible to log onto ..........or impossible to play if you get to log on them........

CaroleSB
Jul 17 2010, 05:08 PM
:( I'm soooo mad! I had all the planting scheduled to keep facilities running and keep my neighbors in work. Even figured out a way to do it and still keep my house clean! Now that's ALL gone!! My schedule is all messed up, the laundry will never get done, dishes are piling up in the sink, and I'm going broke ordering pizza delivery cause I don't have time to cook!! What's a gal to do????? :confused:

** Hopes everyone realizes that this post is all in FUN cause NO one can love FT than me! **

Thanks devs for creating such a crazy and great game that keeps us all sitting entranced at our computers!! And, an extra special big THANK YOU to the mods that put up with our our questions and sillyness!!!!! :)

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooops.....gotta go....there's crops to harvest.....facilities to fill.....work to be done.......

1fritz
Jul 17 2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the new update. You folks are the best. Always keeping the game fresh and interesting. Special kudos to the persone doing the designs on the new facilities. The detail on the Harware store and Furniture factory, Sawmill are amazing, and the design is much more in keeping with the Farmtown mode. Some of the others were a bit colorful for my taste.

THANKS AGAIN!

Fritz
farming since April 09, level 98 and climbing.

1fritz
Jul 17 2010, 06:38 PM

LOL I feel the same way.

jdrangers
Jul 17 2010, 06:40 PM
happy happy happy!!!! is there a building we can put the turkeys in like we do the cows and sheep? I looked at the chicken coop and didn't see any indication that they would go in there.

1fritz
Jul 17 2010, 06:44 PM
Holy smoke! You weren't kidding!

WOW I'm in awe! One of the best I've ever seen.

curlie sue
Jul 17 2010, 06:47 PM
love the new goodies.

one thing, though. more levels? please? more than like 10 at a time because i'm near to topping out on the current available levels and there are several of my neighbors who have already topped out on levels. just saying. ;D

Chelsea J.
Jul 17 2010, 07:30 PM
I think we need to sell the tree shaker for less FC, NO ONE has that much unless it is purchased and I don't have the extra money to pay to play a FREE game... also I love the Herbal Remedy's that is BRILLIANT... also like the new Furniture Factory, wanting to save my FC for that... cannot wait... how about farm #6 coming out soon??? Would be great... thanks again devs! Cannot wait for farm #6 as there is a spot for it now! Then #7 and #8... OK, I admit it, I am addicted... :/

SallyL
Jul 17 2010, 07:34 PM
First, Thank you once again for all the new additions, the 5th farm, new facilities, new uses for an animal and crops. *Standing Ovation*.

I don't know what you did, but everything has gotten easier to do. ( Harvest, plant, log, etc) :D:D:D

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 17 2010, 07:43 PM
happy happy happy!!!! is there a building we can put the turkeys in like we do the cows and sheep? I looked at the chicken coop and didn't see any indication that they would go in there.

Yes, the turkeys go in the chicken coop as well :) Click the turkey and add it to the coop. I believe they've even changed the message to say "harvest all fowl" instead of "harvest hens and geese".

nitz22002
Jul 17 2010, 08:07 PM
AWESOME as in AWESOME. Thanks devs.

when your alone and life is making you lonely you can always go FARMTOWN. :*

daniel1972au
Jul 17 2010, 08:19 PM
i hope we get up to 9 farms 6 would b gd but 9 better so addictive

Deb NZ
Jul 17 2010, 08:25 PM
Love the new updates can I please ask for two more things though.When I get a new farm at least one of the others has to be completely redone (no idea why) could we please have for dirt path for instance 'sell 1 or all' as an option I just took an hour selling all my crates to make room or perhaps delete 1 or all as we have the option now on the buy.
Also please a fishing boat,trap,or net fishing is so very tedious.
love the herbal shop off to plant new seeds.

MicheleWetzel
Jul 17 2010, 08:32 PM
absolutely loving all of the new features! You devs are the best and you are making this game even more fun to play. I agree with the comments about 1) Lavender (new crop) Rosemary (with existing seeds) in the Natural Remedies shop and 2) Lemonade. I would LOVE to make lemonade using my Lemonade Stand and my Lemon Trees.

Cheers. Thanks for making Farm Town kick ***!

Randall_Lind
Jul 17 2010, 09:41 PM
I think the hand is retarded but I like the other stuff. The tree shaker cost a lot but since it works on all farms it's a good price.

lighthouser41
Jul 17 2010, 10:20 PM
loving the furniture factory, now any chance we could use the items produced from it on our farms ? I would love to put the beach set on my beach :) :) :) pretty please x

I was just going to say the same thing. That bar would be perfect on my motel on Siesta Key!:D

dottyF
Jul 17 2010, 10:36 PM
I think the hand is retarded but I like the other stuff. The tree shaker cost a lot but since it works on all farms it's a good price.

I have to take mine from farm to farm and it only does 5 trees. I have bought everything they release and of all the stuff I like this one the least. :(

Tuckertbnc
Jul 17 2010, 11:51 PM
I love the updates!! Thank you for all the new stuff ..

I really love playing but I am starting to get hand issues :( ... my biggest complaint and what I would love most is, when we get hired to harvest or plow ... If the farm has the equipment out ... ;) I have a set out on every farm ..

WHY !! can't the worker do 4 plots at a time ???? I am not a computer whiz :confused: but shouldn't this be something easy to do and make the game more user friendly ???

I feel bad that I don't like to harvest 'and' plow too [ I don't need the points from plowing] but feel 'guilty' that I don't like to plow after I've harvested for someone ..

... Please change this feature to help us addicts play without getting hand issues ...

Grumpa
Jul 18 2010, 12:11 AM
I think we need to sell the tree shaker for less FC, NO ONE has that much unless it is purchased and I don't have the extra money to pay to play a FREE game... also I love the Herbal Remedy's that is BRILLIANT... also like the new Furniture Factory, wanting to save my FC for that... cannot wait... how about farm #6 coming out soon??? Would be great... thanks again devs! Cannot wait for farm #6 as there is a spot for it now! Then #7 and #8... OK, I admit it, I am addicted... :/

Ah,A free game.:)

With extras that cost $.:eek:

So just play the free part if you can't afford the rest.;)

Just like many of us do.:rolleyes:

Grumpa
Jul 18 2010, 12:19 AM
I have to take mine from farm to farm and it only does 5 trees. I have bought everything they release and of all the stuff I like this one the least. :(

I am getting 16 trees.

My trees are in rows next to each other, and the rows have a one tree space beyween,

M.S.
Jul 18 2010, 01:14 AM
why is it so expensive to upgrade now????..I bought farm 4 I made it to the 16X16 and when I looked at the prices of the rest of the farm I almost fell off my chair!!! I can't believe they are so high!! I love the game and been playing it a longtime and I love the new stuff but I may never get beyond this because it's so expensive!Yes,I know I can buy farm cash but I don't have a lot of money to spend on this stuff sooo you may have priced me out of expanding!I'm kind of bummed about it too!

Matlock Miles
Jul 18 2010, 01:18 AM
I'd love to see Peanut Butter & Jam sandwiches in the sandwich shop, seeing as we can produce Strawberry & Blackberry Jams.

SueW170
Jul 18 2010, 01:54 AM
Haven't experimented with it yet. Thinking I could really mess up a layout that took lots of time to get the way I want it. Not that any design is set in stone, as it were, of course :)

SunnyD
Jul 18 2010, 02:39 AM
That big "Simpson's" hand is a bit scary but hey..... at least the delete button is not on it lol will be fewer people doing that by mistake now that we have this.......at least i think so.....

Brandie28
Jul 18 2010, 03:25 AM
Disfruten sus granjas ya que compré lo que salió y no he podido volver a entrar, que extraño!!!

TraceyMush
Jul 18 2010, 03:27 AM
why is it so expensive to upgrade now????..I bought farm 4 I made it to the 16X16 and when I looked at the prices of the rest of the farm I almost fell off my chair!!! I can't believe they are so high!! I love the game and been playing it a longtime and I love the new stuff but I may never get beyond this because it's so expensive!Yes,I know I can buy farm cash but I don't have a lot of money to spend on this stuff sooo you may have priced me out of expanding!I'm kind of bummed about it too!

My impression was that's it's the folks who are big into the facilities who keep asking for more farms. Facilities make the big bucks, so you pay for your increased use of the server...
lf it were cheap and easy we'd all get them. l doubt l'll ever get the third farm as l'm not much into the facilities. l'll just restructure to make room.

And Raul and Team - l hope when you guys take this game commercial, you make many, MANY millions of dollars!! You deserve it! You'll have to get buttons that say "lm a Farm Town Millionaire". LOL

Brandie28
Jul 18 2010, 04:22 AM
I do not mean the price but I would not have stopped in to see my farm, I have been blocked since yesterday, even bought several things and the fifth farm, total, do not want to pay than not.

I have invested much money for a day for another block me, I tried it with mozilla, explorer and chrome, even from another site and another machine and nothing, but if I can get from another one of my accounts so the problem is qeu yours and not mine, I would greatly appreciate if you give me an answer.

Regards

Aero 1
Jul 18 2010, 04:24 AM
...and this is why there is an entire section of the forum called "SUGGESTIONS." It is so your great ideas go where the developers might actually see them!!!!!!

oh I have put these suggestions in the forum called suggestions over and over again along with loads of others asking for the same but nothing seems to make a difference. It seems they are not bothered on improving what we already have they just want to keep adding new facilities. :) and as brilliant as the new stuff is a update with some of the things that loads of people want not just me would be nice :)

essexboy
Jul 18 2010, 05:42 AM

I agree with you.im only on 16x16 farm 4 and no farm 5 yet.people on here keep saying you can make million in your facilities in a day or two.ok thats true..... but for me ive hide everything about farmtown on my homepage, so I cant get any help on my facilities.which means I wait 7days or 15 days till what ever ive made is ready.ok I can set it up my homepage to only show farmtown friends, but I do not want to do that either.if facebook do some changes again it could change my home page and go to default setting with me not knowing, just like here in the forum, they did some changes awhile back and my information was exsposed about who I was.I changed that months ago to hide and now its all back up.all ive done now is wipe all my info and keep the tabs on my front page.

Rob T
Jul 18 2010, 06:07 AM
I am getting 16 trees.

My trees are in rows next to each other, and the rows have a one tree space beyween,

It's all down to how you have your trees placed :)

I believe the shaker does 4 trees from left to right and 8 from top to bottom, providing you have no gaps, which would do 32 trees in total

oldsheila
Jul 18 2010, 06:14 AM
Thanks very much for the new updates, there is only one problem , My pointy finger is getting very sore with all the fishing heheheheh. Mary

oldsheila
Jul 18 2010, 06:15 AM
Inflation hahahahahhaah

Rob T
Jul 18 2010, 06:20 AM
Thanks very much for the new updates, there is only one problem , My pointy finger is getting very sore with all the fishing heheheheh. Mary

I can sympathise with you, it's given me CARP-le tunnel, *groan* ok that was bad

Naiad
Jul 18 2010, 06:55 AM
Are we able to place the oil pump on farm 5 and have it function? I have them on the first 4 farms.

Rob T
Jul 18 2010, 06:57 AM
Are we able to place the oil pump on farm 5 and have it function? I have them on the first 4 farms.

I have not put one there myself, but more than likely yes you can, i don't see why not :)

shirl the pearl
Jul 18 2010, 07:26 AM
Where do we get the 5th farm?
I went to the real estate on mine but its not there

Toranut97
Jul 18 2010, 07:31 AM
oh I have put these suggestions in the forum called suggestions over and over again along with loads of others asking for the same but nothing seems to make a difference. It seems they are not bothered on improving what we already have they just want to keep adding new facilities. :) and as brilliant as the new stuff is a update with some of the things that loads of people want not just me would be nice :)

Apparently you think this is some kind of democracy, where voting for something makes it happen....:rolleyes:

If you take note of the newest upgrade, you will see that much more was done in addition to new facilities. So your statement that they only seem to care about facilities is patently untrue.

I think if the devs want to know what the masses are clamoring for, they are more likely to glance over the suggestions forum to find out.

Perhaps the developers have an actual PLAN based on popularity + profitability for this game. And while they listen to us beta-tester/players, they will likely act according to their plan. It's just good business sense.

I don't think it is too much to have asked respectfully that posts be placed where they belong on this large forum. I read the News and Announcements threads to see what the devs and mods are saying about new releases, not to hear people whining about whether lemon balm comes from a plant or a flipping tree. Or whether they can get a PB&J sandwich from a tastefully designed sandwich shop or not. Next we'lll start hearing how soy should be used to produce Isoflavones in the Natural Remedies shop so that the little avatars won't get avatar cancer :p ! That stuff should go to SUGGESTIONS, so people like me don't have to read them if we don't want to.

Rob T
Jul 18 2010, 07:33 AM

Do you have your 4th farm? because you wont be able to get the 5th, until you have the 4th.

Toranut97
Jul 18 2010, 07:34 AM

Do you have 4 farms already? You have to have 4 to get the 5th....

plm
Jul 18 2010, 08:39 AM
I Still Need My Neighbors Back You Deleted!!

cueball50
Jul 18 2010, 12:21 PM
I really appreciate all the updates, but one update that is really important to me is the rank update. I have no incentive to really work for other people as I have been maxed out for several months. I have also noticed more and more people are at a level 100 or close. Is there any hope in the near future for level upgrades? Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thank you

John

bridget55
Jul 18 2010, 01:01 PM
I knew that spending some money getting FC would pay out and I wasn't proven wrong. Love all of the newest upgrades especially the 5th farm.

Now I can have various timed crops set up on each farm with one devoted mostly to facilities. I am planning on using my 5th farm as my 4 day facility crops for example. That way since it will take me a while to build up the coinage I won't need to waste a fully upgraded field on just a few needed crops.

Still figuring out the yellow hand thing as well as the tree harvester but by the time I get those mastered the next upgrades should be arriving. :p

The only 2 things I would like to see as an improvement is: 1. the ability to hide trees that don't need harvesting to make it easier to harvest the ones that need to be taken care of. But then again with the harvester that should be remedied maybe. 2. Fishing is a pain can't get help and it is very time consuming.

Keep up the great work! I appreciate it all.

Old Goat
Jul 18 2010, 01:05 PM
I Still Need My Neighbors Back You Deleted!!
I didn't do it! Honest!! :o

cat88
Jul 18 2010, 01:45 PM
All the new stuff is great! :-)

BUT,after it changed I haven`t been able to produce stuff. When I click my factories it doesn`t say: produce or see facilities (or whatever it said). It only says: help,add to storage,sell,hide etc....

Help?! :-(

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 18 2010, 02:05 PM
All the new stuff is great! :-)

BUT,after it changed I haven`t been able to produce stuff. When I click my factories it doesn`t say: produce or see facilities (or whatever it said). It only says: help,add to storage,sell,hide etc....

Help?! :-(

Which facilities? Any in particular?

CatEyes61
Jul 18 2010, 02:27 PM
My neighbours got an info, when they opened FarmTown, that a 5th farm is avalible and got FarmTown Cash. I did'nt get no info and no cash ! Why is that ? Thanks so much for your help !

cat88
Jul 18 2010, 02:32 PM
Which facilities? Any in particular?

All of them! :-( can`t produce anything! Can`t even get inside the factories.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 18 2010, 02:41 PM
My neighbours got an info, when they opened FarmTown, that a 5th farm is avalible and got FarmTown Cash. I did'nt get no info and no cash ! Why is that ? Thanks so much for your help !

You shouldn't have got cash...there was no level update this time. Perhaps they meant Facebook Credits?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 18 2010, 02:43 PM
All of them! :-( can`t produce anything! Can`t even get inside the factories.

Hmm alright, we have a small thread that a few other people started regarding this here: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345386

It would be helpful if you posted there so we could have it all in one area if we need to send it on :) Thanks!

cat88
Jul 18 2010, 02:49 PM
Ok thanks. I am alittle new to this forum thingy. hehe

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 18 2010, 02:53 PM
Ok thanks. I am alittle new to this forum thingy. hehe

That's fine :)

Jeb1944
Jul 18 2010, 03:21 PM
Many thanks for all the updates. I continue to have one problem. When we receive gifts, we are supposed to be able to exchange them for one we like better, but when I try to do that and go to my gifts, the original gifts are there instead. Can this be fixed?

Keep up the good work.

Jeb1944

"Scott" in farmtown

Lance2278
Jul 18 2010, 04:01 PM
Where do I find these tools.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 18 2010, 04:05 PM
Where do I find these tools.

Axe is located in tool belt where watering can is.

Tree shaker is located under the tools tab in the store.

maniacmath
Jul 18 2010, 04:06 PM
I agree with you.im only on 16x16 farm 4 and no farm 5 yet.people on here keep saying you can make million in your facilities in a day or two.ok thats true..... but for me ive hide everything about farmtown on my homepage, so I cant get any help on my facilities.which means I wait 7days or 15 days till what ever ive made is ready.ok I can set it up my homepage to only show farmtown friends, but I do not want to do that either.if facebook do some changes again it could change my home page and go to default setting with me not knowing, just like here in the forum, they did some changes awhile back and my information was exsposed about who I was.I changed that months ago to hide and now its all back up.all ive done now is wipe all my info and keep the tabs on my front page.

I've hidden farm town on my page, but still post for help in facilities. I get the help. When I want to work in others' facilities, I use the profile page for each person and I am able to click on their requests, and still earn the money and not have my FB page cluttered.

Rob T
Jul 18 2010, 04:31 PM
Many thanks for all the updates. I continue to have one problem. When we receive gifts, we are supposed to be able to exchange them for one we like better, but when I try to do that and go to my gifts, the original gifts are there instead. Can this be fixed?

Keep up the good work.

Jeb1944

"Scott" in farmtown

are you clicking the exchange button?

you must click the exchange button after selecting the new gift and allow the page to update itself, if you just select a new gift, and click yes, which many people do, you will recieve the old gift, and not the new one :)

hope this helps

♪Jeanne♪
Jul 18 2010, 05:25 PM

You have to hit the exchange button again after you have selected your preferred gift. When you see the new gift icon you can continue receiving your gifts.

servocrow
Jul 18 2010, 05:42 PM
AND WHAT ABOUT SCARECROW'S BRAIN?????!!!

Sorry..just felt someone oughta do something about that too...

:p

shirl the pearl
Jul 18 2010, 06:02 PM
Do you have 4 farms already? You have to have 4 to get the 5th....

Thanks, I did find it eventually below Farm 4. silly me, I was only looking at the top:eek:

MsLadybug
Jul 18 2010, 06:06 PM
Great new stuff; as always! But, I KNOW I saw some mention of 10 new levels.....where'd they go?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 18 2010, 06:10 PM
Great new stuff; as always! But, I KNOW I saw some mention of 10 new levels.....where'd they go?

Mmm that was a popup from the last update :) There are only 100 levels.

Pretty Patty
Jul 18 2010, 06:12 PM
:pLUV the Natural Remedy Shop and new seeds...BUT... no ROSEMARY in there, which we already have??????? It is the ultimate calming/soothing aid :-) devs missed the boat on that one!

I LOVE Farm Town and it just keeps getting better. The Natural Remedy Shoppe is great(furniture shoppe too) I agree tho that other herbs should B considered in this shoppe especially Rosemary and Lavendar. Pleeassee consider adding these to the shoppe.
Thanks so very much for more crop space I needed it You guys are GREAT!!!!!

shirl the pearl
Jul 18 2010, 06:17 PM
I love all the new things and its great having farm 5
I am thinking of re-organising everything now
Thanks dev's you are doing a great job here.

joann921
Jul 18 2010, 06:51 PM
Hey there,

Enjoy

--Raul
Love the natural rememdies and the furniture factory would be awesome if it would recognize the bamboo, pine and oak so far it isn't giviing me credit for any of them in the factory.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 18 2010, 07:02 PM
Love the natural rememdies and the furniture factory would be awesome if it would recognize the bamboo, pine and oak so far it isn't giviing me credit for any of them in the factory.

Have your pine and oak gone through the saw mill yet?

CynthiaSue
Jul 18 2010, 08:04 PM
I was really happy to see the furniture facility and bought it. Havent gotten to use the natural remedy one as I am waiting for crops to grow, but I really think I'll like that one, as you have options for 1, 2 and 3 day crops with it.

However, some things just aren't in balance. For example, if you have 50 turkeys in your coop, you will get 50 turkey feathers a day. However, it takes 6 of them for each of teh 2 furniture items that use them. So you really can't produce many of these items. I am working on my second coop on farm too and you can have turkeys outside the coop, but still, this is really not very reasonable

Another items that is out of balance is wheat. I just harvested an entire field of wheat and part of another field, but it still didn't fill up the facility, which isn't too bad, except one uses alot of wheat in the facilites. I am probably going to quit using at at least one of the facilities because I am tired of planting wheat. I didn't buy the taco one because it also takes wheat.

Where as olive oil and cocoa liquor are like in abundance if you have those 2 facilities. I would be totally in shock if I ever ran out of either of those, in fact I haven't even bothered to load up my cocoa facilitiy recently as I have so much in storage.

I would like to see them at least make it so you get the amount of flour as you put in wheat, a one to one ratio, instead of only half what you put in. That would help tremendously.

SunnyD
Jul 18 2010, 08:50 PM
yup something is way off with the wheat production.... i'm serious .... i have all my farms with wheat on them and can't get enough to produce anything.... not understanding what has changed with that... i used to only keep 2 areas of wheat with like a day apart in harvest times.... something has changed i swear....

farmermuff
Jul 18 2010, 09:16 PM
yup something is way off with the wheat production.... i'm serious .... i have all my farms with wheat on them and can't get enough to produce anything.... not understanding what has changed with that... i used to only keep 2 areas of wheat with like a day apart in harvest times.... something has changed i swear....

More facilities are using wheat. Its like sugar. Before I could sell extra bags of sugar and not miss it. Now even when I plant a full field every 12 hours, I am barely making enough to fill my facilities. If I stop and wait for a week, I can go through a weeks worth of sugar in one filling.

Jeb1944
Jul 18 2010, 10:35 PM
are you clicking the exchange button?

you must click the exchange button after selecting the new gift and allow the page to update itself, if you just select a new gift, and click yes, which many people do, you will recieve the old gift, and not the new one :)

hope this helps

I click the exchange button, pick another gift, when it displays as the newly selected gift, I accept. When I go to my gift box the gift originally sent is what came over.

CynthiaSue
Jul 18 2010, 10:37 PM
It would be nice if you changed the hide trees feature to not include hiding the trees that we chop down. I find the stumps not too decorative. I would like them to be hid, but they don't hide well behind buildings especially if you have a number of rows of them. Hedges will only hide one row as well. But, trees would hide them great, but unfortunately when you hide the harvestable trees you hide the choppable trees as well, and would not be able to chop them down. So perhaps you could make an extra option. One to hide harvestable trees, and one to hide chopable trees.

CynthiaSue
Jul 18 2010, 10:39 PM
I click the exchange button, pick another gift, when it displays as the newly selected gift, I accept. When I go to my gift box the gift originally sent is what came over.

I think it says something like if you want to exchange the gift, click here. So you click there and the options come up, you click the one you want, Then you must click EXCHANGE. When you do, the first gift will be replaced with the one you picked so you will only see the one gift on the page. Then you click accept.

Grumpa
Jul 18 2010, 10:54 PM

If you use the facilities correctly you can rack up the coins.

2 days of production brought in almost 8,000,000.:o

mitamata
Jul 19 2010, 01:17 AM
I have a question if anyone knows the answer. When we could first put the animals in the buildings (dairy shed etc) there was a limit of 50 animals of the same type. Has this been removed or increased? I have 101 cows in one of my dairy sheds right now >_>

Rob T
Jul 19 2010, 01:23 AM
I have a question if anyone knows the answer. When we could first put the animals in the buildings (dairy shed etc) there was a limit of 50 animals of the same type. Has this been removed or increased? I have 101 cows in one of my dairy sheds right now >_>

Officially the limit is 50, but many people have reported putting more than 50
i don't know if its a glitch or not.

Lizzysgems
Jul 19 2010, 01:26 AM
thankyou so very much for the new toys lol...and the new farm...i was just starting to get a little bored..
would like to see more in relation to obtaining more farmcash seeing though I am at 100 already and cannot obtain any more factories with the little amount of farm cash available..

SunnyD
Jul 19 2010, 02:03 AM
More facilities are using wheat. Its like sugar. Before I could sell extra bags of sugar and not miss it. Now even when I plant a full field every 12 hours, I am barely making enough to fill my facilities. If I stop and wait for a week, I can go through a weeks worth of sugar in one filling.

I actually had to buy a 2nd Red Windmill to accommodate all this wheat I just planted the last two days LOL.. think that new "10" button had me all confused and thinking it was making less have no idea.. since i never actually knew how much i was producing just like ok I have to click less..and that seems like you are getting to produce less... if that makes any sense at all to anyone....I need to watch the numbers more really of how much i do make of things.......

julietm017
Jul 19 2010, 02:20 AM
Hey there,

Enjoy

--Raul

Hi im so new to this how do i hire people to help work on my facilities

Aero 1
Jul 19 2010, 03:39 AM
Apparently you think this is some kind of democracy, where voting for something makes it happen....:rolleyes:

If you take note of the newest upgrade, you will see that much more was done in addition to new facilities. So your statement that they only seem to care about facilities is patently untrue.

I think if the devs want to know what the masses are clamoring for, they are more likely to glance over the suggestions forum to find out.

Perhaps the developers have an actual PLAN based on popularity + profitability for this game. And while they listen to us beta-tester/players, they will likely act according to their plan. It's just good business sense.

I don't think it is too much to have asked respectfully that posts be placed where they belong on this large forum. I read the News and Announcements threads to see what the devs and mods are saying about new releases, not to hear people whining about whether lemon balm comes from a plant or a flipping tree. Or whether they can get a PB&J sandwich from a tastefully designed sandwich shop or not. Next we'lll start hearing how soy should be used to produce Isoflavones in the Natural Remedies shop so that the little avatars won't get avatar cancer :p ! That stuff should go to SUGGESTIONS, so people like me don't have to read them if we don't want to.

Theres always one. One who has to take things the wrong way I have seen so many posts on here with people expressing their opinions then others have to turn it into something its not.
No I do not think this is some kind of democracy I put the post in the suggestions as well and I was thanking the devs for their update and it just carried on from there sometimes one thing leads to another and im sure if my post had not been correct for this the mods would have put it in the right place.

SunnyD
Jul 19 2010, 04:19 AM
Hi im so new to this how do i hire people to help work on my facilities

after you send an item to production say your juices ok? click on pending .. then look up on the left of that window you will see "Produce Faster" ( i think, can't look now lol) click on that... a pop up window will come up asking you if you want to hire for help.. click on the green check mark... wait for this to load fully ok... a area that you can type will come up to ask your friends to help you... let it fully load.. if your in Fire Fox ok you will have a green activity bar on the bottom right of your browser window let that fully load before you send the request or it may not go out ok?? good luck...... hope you make lots of coins.......

Sandie Angel
Jul 19 2010, 06:35 AM
I LOVE FARM TOWN!!!!!!!! IT IS SO COOOOOOL!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL THE NEW GRAPHICS AND THE NEW THINGS!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel :)

alabamaslamma
Jul 19 2010, 07:41 AM
Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??

Toranut97
Jul 19 2010, 07:49 AM
Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??

We will miss you.

luvmissb@msn.com
Jul 19 2010, 09:32 AM
I feel that if you do not want to buy farm cash for the facilities, decorations, etc, just continue to play the game without them. Some of you are saying you can't afford it-ok play with the items you can purchase with coins. Do you think the devs should just spend their time coming up with new things and not get paid for it. Some games charge a monthly amount to just play the game and if farmtown would do that maybe then everthing could be bought with coinss, I for one would pay to play because I love it, and I buy coins everytime something new comes out. If I couldn't afford it, I would concentrate on what I could get with coins and be happy. I have never seen such a group of whiners, I hope you all have lots of cows so you can have cheese with your whine.

Get over yourselves. The devs don't owe us anything.

servocrow
Jul 19 2010, 09:55 AM
I never EVER...EVER thought I would spend real money...

BUT...

I used birthday money, Mother's Day money...I used money that I would've used for movies I DIDN'T want to see...

Now...

I am leaving fallow fields....because I am re-designing and reconfiguring.

I LOVE IT! I do have to say; the facilities bring HUGE COINAGE...MILLIONS IN DAYS! If I could work that into a real life scenario, it would be uber wonderful. Now, I must go...I have a REAL garden and I have REAL cucumbers that are running me over right now and must reconstruct my kitchen's canning factory for 2010.

Bread and Butter Pickles anyone? :D

jeanieNGMsfarm
Jul 19 2010, 10:36 AM

everyone is offered to earn the same amount of cash as those who havent reached the final level.. if you do not wish to spend money on more there are free offers to fill out under "earn farm cash and coins" thats the only way one would earn more free cash then another

chinds97
Jul 19 2010, 01:24 PM
Fantastic!

Double T Ranch States that she has been at Level 100 since March 19th... now seriously how can that be? The March upgrade made the higest level 90 the July 4th weekend upgrade was when we all hit level 100...
Gee does she have special levels that we dont have??? :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 19 2010, 01:25 PM
Double T Ranch States that she has been at Level 100 since March 19th... now seriously how can that be? The March upgrade made the higest level 90 the July 4th weekend upgrade was when we all hit level 100...
Gee does she have special levels that we dont have??? :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :eek: :confused:

No, I stated I am at level 100 and that I have been farming since March 19th :).

essexboy
Jul 19 2010, 02:17 PM

try using that line down burger king lol.ive been eating your burgers all my life and now I feel I should get some free.:Dfarmtown is a business "wake up people".

SunnyD
Jul 19 2010, 02:58 PM
LOL LOL umm the gift exchange is kind of goofed.... lol just accepted some gifts of flour on my sisters account and exhanged other gifts for 2 coconut trees oops have mostly coconut trees in gifts and also a can of fuel that i exchanged for a coconut tree LOL umm oops........ i have no idea what happened lol uh oh she is going to think i did it on purpose I just know her so well lol.... had absolutely no trouble with this new feature before this time honestly

Momma Woods
Jul 19 2010, 03:18 PM
WAAA I sold all my turkeys about a month ago to lessen the # of animals on farm 1. Cats, dogs donkeys, and rabbits all got sold before we could move them to other farms.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 19 2010, 03:19 PM
LOL LOL umm the gift exchange is kind of goofed.... lol just accepted some gifts of flour on my sisters account and exhanged other gifts for 2 coconut trees oops have mostly coconut trees in gifts and also a can of fuel that i exchanged for a coconut tree LOL umm oops........ i have no idea what happened lol uh oh she is going to think i did it on purpose I just know her so well lol.... had absolutely no trouble with this new feature before this time honestly

It seems to be working fine...

Gram's Place
Jul 19 2010, 04:08 PM
Not a good answer! Something is way off with wheat production. I planted three patches of wheat, 15x16, 12x16, 7x20 = 572 fields. I picked it and started to put it in the mill. The mill only got 27 batches of 5, which is 135. There was some that I started last night, and after all these were added, I have pending 150, done 65. I'd say something wrong.

MebeMrS
Jul 19 2010, 04:47 PM
Not a good answer! Something is way off with wheat production. I planted three patches of wheat, 15x16, 12x16, 7x20 = 572 fields. I picked it and started to put it in the mill. The mill only got 27 batches of 5, which is 135. There was some that I started last night, and after all these were added, I have pending 150, done 65. I'd say something wrong.

Just a hunch,.... you left the farm for another farm before your avatar was finished...
you may have lost the crop in the transition....not saved

always.... always use the "save" icon before doing another task ..... make it a habit

I was losing some crops too.... since I started to use the icon every 100 patches or so... nothing is lost.

Toranut97
Jul 19 2010, 05:18 PM
Theres always one. One who has to take things the wrong way I have seen so many posts on here with people expressing their opinions then others have to turn it into something its not.
No I do not think this is some kind of democracy I put the post in the suggestions as well and I was thanking the devs for their update and it just carried on from there sometimes one thing leads to another and im sure if my post had not been correct for this the mods would have put it in the right place.

OK, look. You stated that you and so many other people kept making the same suggestions over and over again and the devs were not doing what you wanted. Sounds to me like you thought a majority view should prevail and you should get what you were asking for because of sheer force of numbers. I am only saying that, just because a lot of people want something doesn't mean it is going to (or ought to) happen. That only works in a democratic voting system where the majority rules. And that is what *I* meant.

Have a *wonderful* day.:D

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 19 2010, 05:21 PM

A lot of the new stuff we have is what users ask for, like roads, paths, winery, seafood, levels, and more farms. Just because something is suggested doesn't mean that will happen automatically. The devs choose what they think the majority will like.

Who knows, something you suggested may appear in the future.

SunnyD
Jul 19 2010, 06:00 PM
It seems to be working fine...

I must of goofed it somehow DoubleT ..... one of them days on the farm eh?? You never know what I can do after a hard day picking cucumbers LOL

Gram's Place
Jul 19 2010, 06:53 PM
Just a hunch,.... you left the farm for another farm before your avatar was finished...
you may have lost the crop in the transition....not saved

always.... always use the "save" icon before doing another task ..... make it a habit

I was losing some crops too.... since I started to use the icon every 100 patches or so... nothing is lost.

Thank you so much for your response. I have been using moving to another farm as a faster way to get rid of the little bars. I never thought of that as a problem, but there have been many times I've ended up with less than I thought I'd have. Sugar has also been a major problem, and both wheat and sugar are big patches of farm; I would frequently leave either of those.

Way back when, we used the "save" to keep the program from crashing. It would say "saving..." and we would know the end was in sight. If you hit "save" soon enough, it would just save and not crash. Other than that, I never thought of using it. However, I'll never leave a harvest with bars on it and will never go on without saving.

You've saved my mood also, because I was really bummed out about working for weeks to increase flour only to discover that I was abandoning it...

Thanks again.

smhtoney
Jul 19 2010, 08:46 PM
I absolutely love the new Tree Shaker. I will never again have to beg people to harvest my trees. My shaker can harvest them all in a couple of minutes. GREAT idea - (now do something about the fish please).

JAS0643
Jul 19 2010, 10:51 PM
I must of goofed it somehow DoubleT ..... one of them days on the farm eh?? You never know what I can do after a hard day picking cucumbers LOL

You might have done what I do sometimes when accepting gifts. I choose the gift I want to exchange it for then instead of click on exchange first I click yes, so I accept the gift that was sent to me.

melizabeth5
Jul 19 2010, 11:57 PM
I feel that if you do not want to buy farm cash for the facilities, decorations, etc, just continue to play the game without them. Some of you are saying you can't afford it-ok play with the items you can purchase with coins. Do you think the devs should just spend their time coming up with new things and not get paid for it. Some games charge a monthly amount to just play the game and if farmtown would do that maybe then everthing could be bought with coinss, I for one would pay to play because I love it, and I buy coins everytime something new comes out. If I couldn't afford it, I would concentrate on what I could get with coins and be happy. I have never seen such a group of whiners, I hope you all have lots of cows so you can have cheese with your whine.

Get over yourselves. The devs don't owe us anything.

When I want something bad enough, I spend the cash. FT is great entertainment at no cost or in my case, a little cash...much cheaper than any other entertainment that I can think of. Keep up the good works, Dev's!!!

godsangel
Jul 20 2010, 12:00 AM
when we geeting new leaves plz let it be more then 10
good job guys keep it up thankso much for the 5 farm

KarenO
Jul 20 2010, 12:25 AM
Hi Raul...Just need to let you know that the double light post does not stay in it's rotated position. It keeps reverting back to the way it was previously. I have 2 of these light posts on farm 4, but I cannot get them to stay rotated. Can you please fix that?

Thanks in advance!

Sandraneta
Jul 20 2010, 01:58 AM
This game is the absolute best! Thanks to all of the developers and support staff overall. You are very much appreciated!

SunnyD
Jul 20 2010, 03:48 AM
I had a yard sale , got to spring cleaning and had too much junk...... what cash i didn't use to get plants for my yard and a new BBQ grill I used to purchase Farm Cash ... just an idea for those that are having hard economic times right now......

joann921
Jul 20 2010, 05:26 AM
why can I not get my furniture factory to manufacture oak, bamboo furniture?

sbraga05
Jul 20 2010, 07:41 AM
since we have the lemonade stand, it could be great to make it a factory so we can make lemonade...otherwise, i absolutely luv all the new updates...i wish it was easier to get farm cash, other than paying for them...i am at level 100 and i do go to the applications of then day but sometimes they don't have any...

jeanieNGMsfarm
Jul 20 2010, 08:22 AM
I had a yard sale , got to spring cleaning and had too much junk...... what cash i didn't use to get plants for my yard and a new BBQ grill I used to purchase Farm Cash ... just an idea for those that are having hard economic times right now......

thats a great idea... i have been saving my change so i can get and use the coin star card to purchase cash when i feel the need to buy some im getting close lol

Sandy1323
Jul 20 2010, 08:56 AM
I was thinking about buying the tree shaker and was wondering how it worked. Can you move it between two farms by putting it in storage? If it works on fuel, I have plenty since I have the fuel system. Thanks for the info!