PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Rob T
Jan 07 2011, 08:57 PM
When posting in this thread the moderation team may need to visit your farm so please include your user ID in your post.

Your USER ID number is below the game screen when you load your game.

Scroll down the page past the yellow box under your farm screen and look for the long number just after "Your USER ID number is: ....... "

This is an example of what it looks like, this users ID is 00000000 , YOUR number will be different and may be longer.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/NBR/FT USER ID MAY 2023.png

Instructions should you want to put your farm link into your forum signature can be found by clicking on this link:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838

Farmtown hardware and software requirements:
Players will experience optimal gameplay if your device meets these specs:

Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Opera browsers

64 bits Operating System

8GB of RAM or higher

Dual Core CPU

Dedicated NVIDIA / AMD Video Cards or Integrated Intel Video Cards with 512MB Video RAM with updated drivers, old video card drivers can make the game crash. Check this video for instructions on how to update your video card drivers in Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFvhZ6Lie_s

WegGL 2.0 Support with Hardware Acceleration enabled. Software only acceleration or Google SwiftShader can slowdown the game. Check this video for instructions on how to enable Hardware Acceleration in the Chrome browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F6ix4FhgKA

The game will probably run on older lower-end devices but this will increase the chances of crashes and the game not loading due to Out of Memory or WebGL errors.

Important - always check for computer updates and browser updates at least once a week!

If you experience any kind of memory errors, which in the latest version of Chrome you can identify by a gray screen with a sad face on it:

Close all the tabs in your browser and then close your browser.
Close other applications.
Then load the game in a single browser tab to ensure that your computer's memory is being used towards the game only and not other tasks.

Having a 64 bit Operating System with at least 8GB RAM will considerably decrease the chances of memory errors.

If the game is stuck on a black screen due to WebGL not Supported or Disabled error:

Ensure you are using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Opera browsers.

Check if WebGL 1.0 is enabled in your browser using the link below.
If you see a rotating cube, WebGL 1.0 is enabled:
https://get.webgl.org/
If you are limited to only using WebGL 1.0 please also read the update in red further down this post!

Check if WebGL 2.0 is enabled in your browser using the link below.
If you see a rotating cube with the number 2, WebGL 2.0 is enabled.
WebGL 2.0 is not a requirement to play Farmtown but it will perform better:
https://get.webgl.org/webgl2/

If WebGL is disabled in your browser:

a) Ensure you have Hardware Acceleration enabled in your browser.

b) Update your Video Card drivers.

If you need help with either a) or b) you can follow the step by step instructions on the following website, or you can also check the youtube videos provided at the top of this post:

https://appuals.com/fix-webgl-is-not-supported/

UPDATE AUGUST 2022: WebGL 1.0 may no longer be supported by various browsers as time goes on. There is no date listed by the various browsers as to when it may no longer be supported.

Currently Chrome is no longer suitable for those that have to use WebGL 1.0
If Chrome is showing updated and the setting for Hardware Acceleration is enabled but when you try to load the game WebGL is still showing disabled.

Or if you have previously seen in in the FT Console while using Chrome...
LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1"
are no longer seeing that and have already done the steps listed above then you will need try using other browsers instead.

The only way to know which Browser will work best on your device is to try them.
We can only recommend some browsers to try BUT what works well for one person may not for someone else. This is nothing new which is why you have to try them yourself!

If there is no WebGL disabled message but the game does not finish loading:

Clear your browser cache - remember the first load of Farm Town after clearing browser caches will be slower especially if you have a lot of items set to show in your game preferences like, crops, trees, facilites etc as you will be loading a fresh set of graphics.

Disable all installed browser extensions - some browser extensions, especially those that hide ads or try to convert Facebook to an old layout may be incompatible with Farmtown. If you find you can load the game after disabling all of them, you can try enabling one, then reload the game to narrow down which extension might be causing a problem before you try enabling another one.

Uninstall and reinstall your browser - If you only have one browser installed on your computer do NOT uninstall it until you have got another one you know that you can use! Then, IF it's only 1 of the browsers that you are able to use that is having problems loading the game AND you can load it in other browsers, ONLY uninstall and reinstall the browser with the issue. Read any information the browser shows to you when you uninstall it so you know if it will log you out of sites, remove any saved passwords or clear any saved bookmarks that you might want! Only one browser having an issue may be that an update for that browser didn't get correctly updated.

Try with another updated browser and see if you get the same problems!

If your farms are too slow to load because they have too many *different* items or because of a slow internet connection:
Try enabling the Compressed Graphics option in the Preferences screen.
The graphics will have a bit less quality but will load faster.

How to enable Compressed Graphics:

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/preferences/Preference Bar - Preferences Icon.jpg Click on the preferences icon top right of your game screen.

Add the check mark for Compressed Graphics, indicated with the red arrow and red box in the picture.
You may also want to check a few more settings in that window so that there is less of a demand on your computer. If you do please remove the check marks for Show Feedback when Farming and also from Show Animals when not at Home. Add the check mark for Freeze Animals. All three settings are indicated in the picture with a blue box.

When you enable the Compressed Graphics Setting, you will see a popup with information.

Click on the green check mark on that popup.

Then also click on the green check mark at the bottom of the preferences window to save your changes.

Reload Farm Town.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/COMPRESSED GRAPICS PREFERENCES HTML THREAD 20 AUG 2022.png

If this setting helps you then you may need to consider more carefully what you are putting on your farms. More items, regardless of what they are, on bigger farms are a much bigger demand on your computers resources!

Dr. TEddy
Jan 01 2021, 12:38 PM
My Neighborhood Quests for the week will not load. The quest page is there, but it is not showing any facilities. Buttons won't push. Option still seems to be there, just no facilities. Are we not doing quests until after 'the move'?

Tiger
Jan 01 2021, 01:22 PM
My Neighborhood Quests for the week will not load. The quest page is there, but it is not showing any facilities. Buttons won't push. Option still seems to be there, just no facilities. Are we not doing quests until after 'the move'?

Hi Dr. TEddy,

Only farming and some designing is available in HTML5 version. Facilities can't be used to make or load products so for now the NCC is suspended until those can be added again.

Buddy
Jan 02 2021, 11:34 AM
I can't play the new FT on my Chrome browser...Even if it loads for a short while I get a notice that says.....Your browser does not support WebGL....I have the latest updated Chrome, I clear my cache all the time and I have the hardware accelerator ON...I have also tried with it off and same result...Page freezes and I can't play....Is it a Linux problem or something that will work itself out with Chrome once things get rolling? I have no problems with FT with flash....Any ideas? Thanks, Judy

Taz D
Jan 02 2021, 11:38 AM
I can't play the new FT on my Chrome browser...Even if it loads for a short while I get a notice that says.....Your browser does not support WebGL....I have the latest updated Chrome, I clear my cache all the time and I have the hardware accelerator ON...I have also tried with it off and same result...Page freezes and I can't play....Is it a Linux problem or something that will work itself out with Chrome once things get rolling? I have no problems with FT with flash....Any ideas? Thanks, Judy
Hi Judy,
Your first post on this was moved to the News and Announcements thread about the new HTML version and answered there.
Here is a link to the page where your post is and my answer is lower down the page:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270&page=32

whitedoveh
Jan 03 2021, 10:36 AM
I am having problems loading Farm 29 on my farm town. I think I have too many animals on this farm. Can you possibly remove them or find out if that is the problem. Ive cleared my browser...that doesnt help
. I get this black screen with the little monster in the middle when I try to load farm 29 Thanks

Taz D
Jan 03 2021, 10:47 AM
I am having problems loading Farm 29 on my farm town. I think I have too many animals on this farm. Can you possibly remove them or find out if that is the problem. Ive cleared my browser...that doesnt help
. I get this black screen with the little monster in the middle when I try to load farm 29 Thanks
Hi Whitedoveh,
We will need a link to that farm to make sure we have the right one in case you have rearranged them.

Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850 (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850)

whitedoveh
Jan 03 2021, 11:05 AM
Hi Judy,
Your first post on this was moved to the News and Announcements thread about the new HTML version and answered there.
Here is a link to the page where your post is and my answer is lower down the page:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270&page=32

Hi Whitedoveh,
We will need a link to that farm to make sure we have the right one in case you have rearranged them.

Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850 (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1246144874&farm_ix=9

Taz D
Jan 03 2021, 11:10 AM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1246144874&farm_ix=9
Hi Whitedoveh,
The loose animals should be removed now.

Teresa Barrett
Jan 03 2021, 03:45 PM
Can anyone send me a link to the game itself? I cannot find it :/ I want to play can't find a way to do so. I played years ago but then I got hooked on Farmville :/ Thank you in advance !

marymarcel
Jan 03 2021, 04:12 PM
Can anyone send me a link to the game itself? I cannot find it :/ I want to play can't find a way to do so. I played years ago but then I got hooked on Farmville :/ Thank you in advance !

Hi Teresa Barrett :)

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load the game.

First of all, go to your facebook settings, on the left column click in Blocked. Then in the new page, scroll down the page till you find Blocked app and check if Farm Town is there. If it is, please unblcok it.

Then you can come to the forum and click in the Play FarmTown button in the upper right side.

See if the game loads for you. If you see a picture with instructions to allow flash, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778

0202NWOTMRAF
Jan 08 2021, 02:06 PM
hello

switching laptops to this HP and FT will run in edge but not chrome with win10 (ugh). i've d/l the flash enablers including the FT one, allowed popups, flash, restarted, running on chrome 87 and still getting download failed after enabling flash then reloading. this is a decent laptop with 8gb of ram.

any tips/hints? t.i.a.

this is the url right?

edited to update. now it says adobe flash player out of date. hoping to play these next few days before the switch. any help appreciated. :)

marymarcel
Jan 08 2021, 02:38 PM
hello

switching laptops to this HP and FT will run in edge but not chrome with win10 (ugh). i've d/l the flash enablers including the FT one, allowed popups, flash, restarted, running on chrome 87 and still getting download failed after enabling flash then reloading. this is a decent laptop with 8gb of ram.

any tips/hints? t.i.a.

this is the url right?

edited to update. now it says adobe flash player out of date. hoping to play these next few days before the switch. any help appreciated. :)

Hi 0202NWOTMRAF :)

I removed the link you posted as I received a warning to not continue.

I'm not sure what you want to post for that link.

Did you downloaded a new version for chrome? if so I'm afraid Flash is not available for it. Do you see the picture with instructions to allow flash when you try to load the game in chrome?

If the game still loads in Edge then you could use it for the features we still dont have added in html5 version.

0202NWOTMRAF
Jan 08 2021, 03:06 PM

Did you downloaded a new version for chrome? if so I'm afraid Flash is not available for it. Do you see the picture with instructions to allow flash when you try to load the game in chrome?

If the game still loads in Edge then you could use it for the features we still dont have added in html5 version.

hello. thanks for your reply.

here is the end of the url i got from flash that allows this site to load. - farm_loader.swf

ya, i saw the option to allow flash but i think you have given me the answer. i may have to try an older version of chrome. :)

have a good day.

LisaScobee
Jan 08 2021, 06:57 PM

I just received some kind of update to Chrome and I can still load the screen that askes you to allow Flash. Just wanted to put that out there. Do we have a timetable for when Chrome will block flash for sure?

Taz D
Jan 08 2021, 07:01 PM
I just received some kind of update to Chrome and I can still load the screen that askes you to allow Flash. Just wanted to put that out there. Do we have a timetable for when Chrome will block flash for sure?
Hi Starstruck,
The only information we have is Adobe will stop supporting Flash on the 12th of January. Whether that means Flash will stop working at that point we have no idea or when any of the browsers will prevent it from working.

LisaScobee
Jan 08 2021, 09:02 PM
Hi Starstruck,
The only information we have is Adobe will stop supporting Flash on the 12th of January. Whether that means Flash will stop working at that point we have no idea or when any of the browsers will prevent it from working.

UGH. Any idea when the HTML5 version of the game will be fully operational?

Taz D
Jan 08 2021, 09:16 PM
UGH. Any idea when the HTML5 version of the game will be fully operational?
Hi Starstruck,
No sorry, but it just depends on how quickly the developers can add each function and have it working correctly. We are all in the same boat waiting for everything to be added so the game is fully functional.

zee5758
Jan 08 2021, 09:42 PM
Firstly, thank you for all the work you're doing to transfer away from Flash. I appreciate that you didn't just abandon the game and are allowing all of us to continue playing.

Is it possible to access Farm Town outside of Facebook? I would really, really like to continue playing, but I'm not sure I want to stay with Fb. Are their any other options now or possibly in the future?

Taz D
Jan 08 2021, 09:47 PM
Firstly, thank you for all the work you're doing to transfer away from Flash. I appreciate that you didn't just abandon the game and are allowing all of us to continue playing.

Is it possible to access Farm Town outside of Facebook? I would really, really like to continue playing, but I'm not sure I want to stay with Fb. Are their any other options now or possibly in the future?
Hi Zee,
No there isn't any way to play Farm Town without Facebook. Facebook is the interface for us to have interact with our neighbors and others who play. Without Facebook there would be no neighbors or others for you to work with.

Karlene
Jan 08 2021, 09:57 PM
I greatly appreciate all of the moderators and the developers who are working so diligently on migrating Farm Town from Flash to the Unity WebGL Player. For staying with and keeping this fun game and answering all of our questions-thank you.:)

LittleSassy1950
Jan 09 2021, 10:10 AM
Years ago, had an account with Farm Town. Guess deactivated for non-use? I want to start Farm Town - and wonder if this is possible. When I click the link to play, I get this message:

This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.

Not really tech savvy - so unsure what I should do. Would really love to play again. Thanks for any help.

Taz D
Jan 09 2021, 10:18 AM
Years ago, had an account with Farm Town. Guess deactivated for non-use? I want to start Farm Town - and wonder if this is possible. When I click the link to play, I get this message:

This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.

Not really tech savvy - so unsure what I should do. Would really love to play again. Thanks for any help.
Hi Little Sassy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

You may need to check and make sure you have not blocked the Farm Town app in your Facebook settings. Right now Farm Town is in the process of converting the game to HTML from Flash as Flash is ending.

Please try clicking the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums and see if you can get to the game.

LittleSassy1950
Jan 09 2021, 10:43 AM
Hi Taz - and thank you for reply. I tried to load game from forum page. Received the same msg as previously stated. I check FB apps and game is not showing as active, expired or removed. I have another account I play on, so was aware of the HTML version currently in process. At this time it appears I can't access it - and unsure if there is a way to do so. Even incomplete HTML version would at least open the door for me. Thanks for any help suggestions.

Taz D
Jan 09 2021, 10:48 AM
Hi Taz - and thank you for reply. I tried to load game from forum page. Received the same msg as previously stated. I check FB apps and game is not showing as active, expired or removed. I have another account I play on, so was aware of the HTML version currently in process. At this time it appears I can't access it - and unsure if there is a way to do so. Even incomplete HTML version would at least open the door for me. Thanks for any help suggestions.
Hi LittleSassy,
You will need to find the app in Facebook then to reinstall it on that account. It will probably start you a new farm for it instead of reopening your old one.
You could try going to it from one of your neighbors posts.
If you are still getting that message please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones in links there.

dn36@embarqmail.com
Jan 10 2021, 08:59 AM
Hi, been playing since 2009, can you play the game without facebook?

marymarcel
Jan 10 2021, 09:09 AM
Hi, been playing since 2009, can you play the game without facebook?

Hi dn36 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Loading the game.

I'm sorry but no, we need Facebook as the interface to let us interact with friends and neighbors. Without Facebook it would be impossible to have neighbors/friends for you to work with.

LisaScobee
Jan 11 2021, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know if I can use flash player on Windows 10 Chrome after tonight?

Answered my own question. Flash is blocked https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Taz D
Jan 11 2021, 11:03 PM
Does anyone know if I can use flash player on Windows 10 Chrome after tonight?
Hi Startstruck,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading. Adobe is disabling Flash at midnight locally, so no you can not use it after tonight. The only way you can play after that time is with the HTML release.

angelkiddo
Jan 12 2021, 04:12 AM
link waar ik nu farmtown op kan spelen ik weet niet waar ik moet zijn en ik begrijp het niet

Rob T
Jan 12 2021, 06:14 AM
link waar ik nu farmtown op kan spelen ik weet niet waar ik moet zijn en ik begrijp het niet

Hallo angelkiddo,

Ik heb je bericht verplaatst naar de thread over laadproblemen.

Je zou Farmtown op de normale manier moeten kunnen laden door op de farmtown-link op Facebook te klikken. Wat gebeurt er precies als u op deze link klikt?

angelkiddo
Jan 13 2021, 08:21 AM
ik kan nu op Farmtown dus dat is goed het is opgelost nu

marymarcel
Jan 13 2021, 08:39 AM
ik kan nu op Farmtown dus dat is goed het is opgelost nu

Super goed! Bedankt dat je terug bent gekomen om ons dit te laten weten :)

sdean01201
Jan 13 2021, 09:33 AM
100000015976266 browser doesnt support webassembly???? i dont know what that means:mad::mad:

jamie koring
Jan 13 2021, 10:18 AM
Game only loads to grey page. No further.

Taz D
Jan 13 2021, 10:25 AM
100000015976266 browser doesnt support webassembly???? i dont know what that means:mad::mad:

Game only loads to grey page. No further.
Hi all,
Please read the banner above your farms and post the requested information in the link provided there.

jamie koring
Jan 13 2021, 06:26 PM
User ID 100002197176608 . Keep on showing grey screen. Does not go any further,

Taz D
Jan 13 2021, 06:40 PM
User ID 100002197176608 . Keep on showing grey screen. Does not go any further,
Hi Jamie,
You have already reported this several times and they have been moved to the thread about the HTML version in the News & Announcements section. You do not need to keep osting this multiple times. The developers are looking at the test data trying to figure out what needs to be done. Please only report if you have additional information and only in the forum thread link in the banner above your farms.

needforsuv
Jan 15 2021, 11:20 PM
Um, farm link doesn't work.

It only loads the default farm (it seems to ignore the farm id)

Taz D
Jan 15 2021, 11:29 PM
Um, farm link doesn't work.

It only loads the default farm (it seems to ignore the farm id)
Hi needforsuv,
What farm link are you trying to load?

needforsuv
Jan 16 2021, 12:44 AM
Hi needforsuv,
What farm link are you trying to load?

I've tested it on yours and another persons (just curious as I've never tried it out before), both show my farm.

Taz D
Jan 16 2021, 09:11 AM
I've tested it on yours and another persons (just curious as I've never tried it out before), both show my farm.
Hi needforsuv,
That is not completely added yet.

mdillenback
Jan 16 2021, 10:19 AM
None of my quests will load......user 678523993

Taz D
Jan 16 2021, 10:22 AM
None of my quests will load......user 678523993
Hi mdillenback,
The quests have not been added yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of the thread about the Migration in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Joyce Turbo
Jan 19 2021, 09:28 AM
Greetings! I have been working on Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I have cleared cache in all browsers. I updated my video drivers.. I have performed disk cleaning and every other possible thing I could think of. I have been following topics and have tried some things I saw.. in google chrome's address bar I typed chrome:flags and I actually was able to enable graphics rendering override.. it got me closer but still no farm completely loads. I have tried to troubleshoot from my own end, and my computer can do this lol.. Please let me know what else I can try.. oh an error I have been getting in the console is:

error: { "isTrusted":true}

I get another error telling me that it cannot allocate memory but I have plenty of disc space and I don't think that is accurate..

Another error I get is >> An abnormal situation has occurred. The PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact customer support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

Tiger
Jan 19 2021, 11:49 AM
Greetings! I have been working on Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I have cleared cache in all browsers. I updated my video drivers.. I have performed disk cleaning and every other possible thing I could think of. I have been following topics and have tried some things I saw.. in google chrome's address bar I typed chrome:flags and I actually was able to enable graphics rendering override.. it got me closer but still no farm completely loads. I have tried to troubleshoot from my own end, and my computer can do this lol.. Please let me know what else I can try.. oh an error I have been getting in the console is:

error: { "isTrusted":true}

I get another error telling me that it cannot allocate memory but I have plenty of disc space and I don't think that is accurate..

Another error I get is >> An abnormal situation has occurred. The PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact customer support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

Hi Joyce,

Just to make you aware, in case you missed it. At the top of the page where you would have enabled flags in Chrome there is a warning telling you that those are experimental features that could compromise your security and privacy. If you didn't read it then I suggest that you go back and read it so you're fully aware.

The decision to update everything like your software and drivers is a good one and so is keeping the browsers up to date. So carry on keeping an eye out on your computer for any updates it may suggest to you once in a while

The memory I am not going to discuss in any detail as far too many reading this won't understand it all. Memory issues are still being looked at to see what can be done. The game far from it's final stage yet so what some might be hard to load now may not be later on in the versions we get over the coming weeks. The entire dev team, mods and support are continuing to test all sorts of issues and fixes every day.

Out of curiosity have you tried Opera yet? Might be worht a try seeing as you like Edge and Chrome. Opera is very similar to Chrome. If it's a new browser for you remember to check that it's allowing cookies and pop ups to so, as those are needed for Farm Town.

Your additional information has been copied to the relevant closed thread to keep all the information together for the developers.

Thank you for updating your information.

BethFB
Jan 22 2021, 10:57 AM
I have a friend who is unable to see the game itself on Facebook, she doesn't have it blocked. She states that the FarmTown game page which gives us info and fun little mini games doesn't show up nor does the game as it gives her page not found.

I gave her the direct link to the game itself and it comes up with page not found. I gave her all the links that I have that would help her get in and none helped.

What else should I do to help her join FarmTown?

Beth

My friend has decided not to play the game with it being so hard in joining unless the joining feature is disabled at the moment till we're done with the move.

If it is disabled at the moment, I will let my friend know that they had disabled it till the move is done with.

Beth

Taz D
Jan 22 2021, 11:16 AM
I have a friend who is unable to see the game itself on Facebook, she doesn't have it blocked. She states that the FarmTown game page which gives us info and fun little mini games doesn't show up nor does the game as it gives her page not found.

I gave her the direct link to the game itself and it comes up with page not found. I gave her all the links that I have that would help her get in and none helped.

What else should I do to help her join FarmTown?

Beth

My friend has decided not to play the game with it being so hard in joining unless the joining feature is disabled at the moment till we're done with the move.

If it is disabled at the moment, I will let my friend know that they had disabled it till the move is done with.

Beth
Hi Beth,
The joining the game is not disabled as far as we know presently. Give her a link to the forums and she can try the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums.

She also could try the suggestions in the first post of this thread in particular the restarting of her modem. It or her computer may be blocking that link to the game.
Waiting to start playing may be a good idea for a new player at the moment.

JNelson
Jan 23 2021, 12:48 AM
I have a person who needs help with WebGL issues but she in Egypt and needs help in Dutch , is there a moderator that can help? she not understand the English well enough to understand what to do

Tiger
Jan 23 2021, 05:54 AM
I have a person who needs help with WebGL issues but she in Egypt and needs help in Dutch , is there a moderator that can help? she not understand the English well enough to understand what to do

Hi JNelson,

We don't have anyone fluent in their language. They can certainly post in the forum and we can try to help and see if the problem is going to be easy to translate or not.

It may be easier if they just type the question teste webGL mit? into their browser address bar so they can search for information on that subject in their own language, according to what problem they are having with WebGL.

If they don't understand any English or very little, then perhaps they can find a friend that can read English that could translate it for them.

They could start with translating what it's saying when they click on this link to test if their browser supports WebGL https://get.webgl.org/ then move on to translating what is in the message above the game screen.

EDIT TO ADD: As far as we can be sure of, if you copy and paste the information in the Announcement for First Load of Farm Town and the instructions under Persistent Loading Issues into Googles translator those will covert to their language well.

JNelson
Jan 23 2021, 03:40 PM
Hi JNelson,

We don't have anyone fluent in their language. They can certainly post in the forum and we can try to help and see if the problem is going to be easy to translate or not.

It may be easier if they just type the question teste webGL mit? into their browser address bar so they can search for information on that subject in their own language, according to what problem they are having with WebGL.

If they don't understand any English or very little, then perhaps they can find a friend that can read English that could translate it for them.

They could start with translating what it's saying when they click on this link to test if their browser supports WebGL https://get.webgl.org/ then move on to translating what is in the message above the game screen.

EDIT TO ADD: As far as we can be sure of, if you copy and paste the information in the Announcement for First Load of Farm Town and the instructions under Persistent Loading Issues into Googles translator those will covert to their language well.

i copy / paste the post using FB translator , it wasn't perfect but ended up being good enough. she does know some English it was the tech stuff she was have hard time with , but using FB translator i was able to get her back on her farms .... she going to pass it on to some others also having issues who only speak Dutch ....

Mariam Callachund
Jan 24 2021, 08:00 AM
Hi everyone,

Anyone who can help me? My farm is not loading or it load very slowly, when it load it goes off with a message in green "Error X link" and it disconnect my game.

Please help, missing my game.

marymarcel
Jan 24 2021, 08:33 AM
Hi everyone,

Anyone who can help me? My farm is not loading or it load very slowly, when it load it goes off with a message in green "Error X link" and it disconnect my game.

Please help, missing my game.

Hi Mariam Callachund :)

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load the game.

Please follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread under What you can try if your farm isn't loading or you are getting an error title including the ones in the links.

rindydvm@msn.com
Jan 26 2021, 04:24 AM
Since Facebook is censoring free speech, I would like to see Farm Town use a different web hosting service other than Facebook. What is the possibility that Farm Town could use another web hosting service?

marymarcel
Jan 26 2021, 07:21 AM
Since Facebook is censoring free speech, I would like to see Farm Town use a different web hosting service other than Facebook. What is the possibility that Farm Town could use another web hosting service?

Hi rindydvm :)

I moved your post to the thread about loading the game.

We dont think that kind of change will be possible.

ehrfarm
Jan 27 2021, 11:19 AM
I.D. 100000146042462 my WEBGL mem: the mem went from 512 mb to 256 mb giving me less mem. my wife's game is still at 512 mb of mem please help

Taz D
Jan 27 2021, 11:27 AM
I.D. 100000146042462 my WEBGL mem: the mem went from 512 mb to 256 mb giving me less mem. my wife's game is still at 512 mb of mem please help
Hi ehrfarm,
As long as you can open your farms and the amount of memory showing in that bottom strip is showing less in the first number than in the second number then you are ok. That amount will adjust as needed.

ehrfarm
Jan 27 2021, 11:33 AM
so i will get more mem as i keep adding things to my farm ? and thank you for the first answer

mbean663
Jan 28 2021, 10:14 AM
I no longer have my FarmTown link in FB. I did not delete or remove the game... please help!!

Taz D
Jan 28 2021, 10:27 AM
I no longer have my FarmTown link in FB. I did not delete or remove the game... please help!!
Hi mbean,
Find where it says Shortcuts in the left column and hover the mouse over that. To the right of it will be Edit. Click on that and it will bring up a list of your shortcuts. Find Farm Town in that and change it's setting to pin at the top.

You can also get into your farms by clicking on the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums here.

mbean663
Jan 28 2021, 10:43 AM
Hi mbean,
Find where it says Shortcuts in the left column and hover the mouse over that. To the right of it will be Edit. Click on that and it will bring up a list of your shortcuts. Find Farm Town in that and change it's setting to pin at the top.

You can also get into your farms by clicking on the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums here.

I have looked through the shortcuts, it is gone. I have 2 other accounts and can see my main account (the one that is gone) and can work it as a SN. If I go to the FT game and try to reestablish a link am I going to lose everything on my account?? I've been playing for many years and don't want to have to start from the very beginning again.

Taz D
Jan 28 2021, 10:49 AM
I have looked through the shortcuts, it is gone. I have 2 other accounts and can see my main account (the one that is gone) and can work it as a SN. If I go to the FT game and try to reestablish a link am I going to lose everything on my account?? I've been playing for many years and don't want to have to start from the very beginning again.
Hi mbean,
If you do not see the shortcut there, please check your Facebook settings for "Apps and Websites" and make sure Farm Town is in the Active tab.

Did you try the button at the top of the forums?

mbean663
Jan 28 2021, 10:57 AM
Hi mbean,
If you do not see the shortcut there, please check your Facebook settings for "Apps and Websites" and make sure Farm Town is in the Active tab.

Did you try the button at the top of the forums?

OK, by clicking on the button at the top of the forum, I am able to get into the account. FT is in the "active" tab, not seeing a shortcut on FB. At least I can get to the game, I will have to figure out what is going on with my FB shortcuts and why I can't add for FT. Thank you for your help.

Taz D
Jan 28 2021, 11:00 AM
OK, by clicking on the button at the top of the forum, I am able to get into the account. FT is in the "active" tab, not seeing a shortcut on FB. At least I can get to the game, I will have to figure out what is going on with my FB shortcuts and why I can't add for FT. Thank you for your help.
Hi mbean,
As you have now gotten into those farms, then the shortcut may show back up.

SANDIE39
Feb 05 2021, 01:33 PM
Why is it that when I leave the game for about 10 minutes, when I return the game is in a sleeping mode and I have to wait about a minute before it wakes up. This has happened numerous times lately, is it something to do with the newness of the game without Flash? It is not my computer, I am sure as I just bought a new Dell in December 2020. Thanks in advance, Sandie39

marymarcel
Feb 05 2021, 01:59 PM
Why is it that when I leave the game for about 10 minutes, when I return the game is in a sleeping mode and I have to wait about a minute before it wakes up. This has happened numerous times lately, is it something to do with the newness of the game without Flash? It is not my computer, I am sure as I just bought a new Dell in December 2020. Thanks in advance, Sandie39

Hi Sandie39 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

It sounds like your computer is going into sleep mode, if so, check your power options in your Control Panel. Farmtown itself doesn't have a sleep mode.

You can type the word sleep in the search box bottom left and it should show you Power and Sleep Settings, click on it and it will show you both of them and there are little drop down buttons to change it, just change them to what you want and close the window.

Santmyer
Feb 09 2021, 01:10 PM
What does IndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved. mean?

This shows up as the first line of information in the Toggle FT Console after no less than 6 minutes of spinning its wheels to try to load at

GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)

Tiger
Feb 09 2021, 01:26 PM
What does IndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved. mean?

This shows up as the first line of information in the Toggle FT Console after no less than 6 minutes of spinning its wheels to try to load at

GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)

Hi Santmyer,

It's a problem with the browser. Were you able to load the game prior to this?

Did you have a lot of tabs open in your browser at the time?

Have you made any changes to your browser prior to getting this?
Which browser are you using?

Check if the browser can be updated, then close and reopen it and just open one tab to the game, and see if the problem clears.

If it does not please try another browser and see if you get the same problem there.

TIBBSY
Feb 11 2021, 06:18 AM
Hi this is about the fourth time I have tried to resolve this issue every time I log on got to farm Town it all loads up then goes straight to a silver screen nothing i do seems to prevent this bearing in mind iam not that computer literate many thanks
Peter

Tiger
Feb 11 2021, 07:16 AM
Hi this is about the fourth time I have tried to resolve this issue every time I log on got to farm Town it all loads up then goes straight to a silver screen nothing i do seems to prevent this bearing in mind iam not that computer literate many thanks
Peter

Hi Peter,

Your post have been answered but it appears that you are unable to find them. Please click on this link to see the reply to your previous post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6424482#post6424482

Santmyer
Feb 12 2021, 07:44 AM
Responding to the questions you asked me

Hi Santmyer,

It's a problem with the browser. Were you able to load the game prior to this? This has been an issue since the change over

Did you have a lot of tabs open in your browser at the time? No only this tab

Have you made any changes to your browser prior to getting this? Not at all

Which browser are you using? Mozilla Firefox

Check if the browser can be updated, then close and reopen it and just open one tab to the game, and see if the problem clears. Followed your instructions. After multiple visits yesterday and one so far today, it is still taking no less than 6 minutes to load farm town and I get the same lines of data each time

If it does not please try another browser and see if you get the same problem there. Have not gone this avenue yet but will at so point in time. This is my preferred browser for security reasons.

Taz D
Feb 12 2021, 09:11 AM
Responding to the questions you asked me
Hi Santmeyer,
Do you have Firefox set to delete cookies and site data when closing? That is in the Privacy and security settings. If you do then that is why it is taking so long for it to load each time.

Santmyer
Feb 19 2021, 06:39 PM
Hi Santmeyer,
Do you have Firefox set to delete cookies and site data when closing? That is in the Privacy and security settings. If you do then that is why it is taking so long for it to load each time.

Hey Taz I have tried a few things to get your suggestion about Firefox to work.

A question before I try anything else. What does "In permanent private browsing mode, cookies and site data will always be cleared when Firefox is closed." mean to me as it pertains to Farm Town and how do I change it?

The line Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed seems to be faded as in I do not have an option to change it.

Also in manage exceptions is that where I put, each of this listed: Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Please help me. I did not even shut down the browser and tried to open a neighbor's farm that had posted and again it was well over a 6 minute delay.

Taz D
Feb 19 2021, 06:49 PM
Hey Taz I have tried a few things to get your suggestion about Firefox to work.

A question before I try anything else. What does "In permanent private browsing mode, cookies and site data will always be cleared when Firefox is closed." mean to me as it pertains to Farm Town and how do I change it?

The line Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed seems to be faded as in I do not have an option to change it.

Also in manage exceptions is that where I put, each of this listed: Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Please help me. I did not even shut down the browser and tried to open a neighbor's farm that had posted and again it was well over a 6 minute delay.
Hi Santmyer,
If you use the Private Browsing then first the cookies and pop ups may be blocked, specially if not coming from the site you are directly on. And any normally saved will be deleted. DOn't use the private browsing for FT.
If Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed is greyed out then it is not set which you want.

Yes you need to have those sites in the exceptions except for Trialpay as that is no longer used.

goldendreamer
Feb 24 2021, 03:09 PM
I am having tons if issues with the game freezing no matter what bowser I use. I sue Chrome, Opera and Firefox and it does it on all of them. when playing for 2-3 hours, I probably have at least 4 times that it will freeze. My cache is clear and my computer supports your new format. I have checked that out. My computer never freezes on anything but this game and never froze on old format. I am using an Apple Mac Book Pro. I can't post anything to you from the bottom of the screen since when it freezes, I can't see anything there.

marymarcel
Feb 24 2021, 03:45 PM
I am having tons if issues with the game freezing no matter what bowser I use. I sue Chrome, Opera and Firefox and it does it on all of them. when playing for 2-3 hours, I probably have at least 4 times that it will freeze. My cache is clear and my computer supports your new format. I have checked that out. My computer never freezes on anything but this game and never froze on old format. I am using an Apple Mac Book Pro. I can't post anything to you from the bottom of the screen since when it freezes, I can't see anything there.

Hi goldendreamer :)

Im sorry but non of us are using a Mac, the only information we have about Mac, browsers and how to update the software is in the following link under First load of Farm Town>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Please check if it helps you.

Conjetta
Feb 26 2021, 10:30 AM
I am posting this for a friend who lives in Vietnam. He said he was not allowed to post for himself.

He says he's having trouble loading between 8-10:00 PM, Vietnam time zone.
He says he can load neighbor's facilities, but it takes several tries.
He also says he can not work his sn farms. His system freezes. But other than those two hours, everything works fine. His ID# is 604470133.

Can you help him?

Tiger
Feb 26 2021, 11:29 AM
I am posting this for a friend who lives in Vietnam. He said he was not allowed to post for himself.

He says he's having trouble loading between 8-10:00 PM, Vietnam time zone.
He says he can load neighbor's facilities, but it takes several tries.
He also says he can not work his sn farms. His system freezes. But other than those two hours, everything works fine. His ID# is 604470133.

Can you help him?

Hi Conjetta,

There is nothing being done to the game servers at that time of day. It sounds like the internet over there may be high in traffic at those times in his area which would slow connections down. If there was a game wide issue at that time we would be seeing a lot of posts at that time about it and we're not.

He should check with his ISP to make sure there's no routine work being done at those times and for them to check his service is also fine from their end. From there on there's no way to track where the problem is as all the connections everyone goes through to get to anywhere on the internet can vary as to which route and who owns any connection.

For his forum issue, if he was not logged into the forum or was trying to post in an area that is not open for posting then he will see that message. Perhaps you can check that with him.

If it's not that you can get just his username that he used for the forum, we will take a look. Please do not post his email address on the open forum, this is a public forum so anyone can read it, so not the best idea.

goldendreamer
Mar 03 2021, 02:48 AM
When I play FT in Firefox, the only thing that shows at the top of the game is Account, Buy Cash, and Invite. So I am not able to use those other things. When it first starts to load, all of them flash on but then as the game loads there are only 3 left.

Tiger
Mar 03 2021, 05:33 AM
When I play FT in Firefox, the only thing that shows at the top of the game is Account, Buy Cash, and Invite. So I am not able to use those other things. When it first starts to load, all of them flash on but then as the game loads there are only 3 left.

Hi goldendreamer,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading as you're not able to load the message banner and all the tabs in Firefox.

If you have not already done so please make sure that you have done any updates on your computer. Then please check that Firefox is up to date and that any extensions added to it are disabled while you try to load the game. Some extensions can cause problems and hide things you would normally see like the message banner above the game screen.

If you make any changes to your browser, please close the browser and then reopen it before you try to load the game to make sure those changes are saved and applied.

CrazyJan
Mar 04 2021, 03:46 PM
when I go to my farm it comes up with someone else's name..which is not my farm..I have to click home in order to get to my farm. not able to plant trees...can you help me? farm name comes up as Jadeeooo...instead of Janice

Taz D
Mar 04 2021, 03:52 PM
when I go to my farm it comes up with someone else's name..which is not my farm..I have to click home in order to get to my farm. not able to plant trees...can you help me? farm name comes up as Jadeeooo...instead of Janice
Hi Crazy Jan,
How are you getting to your farms? If it is a saved link/bookmark, try instead going from the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page.
You post about your trees was already answered in another thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594618&page=186

Denise Coulas
Mar 15 2021, 08:04 AM
farmtown reloading after i work facilities and go to clients, also when collecting gifts, this is the only email i have
[email deleted by a moderator]., please selete any others you may have

ty d. coulas

marymarcel
Mar 15 2021, 08:22 AM
farmtown reloading after i work facilities and go to clients, also when collecting gifts, this is the only email i have
[email deleted by a moderator]., please selete any others you may have

ty d. coulas

Hi Denise Coulas :)

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Also, I removed your email address, it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

Which method do you use to work facilities?
After working a friends facilities, is your farm loaded automatically?

If your are sending gifts from the Send gifts tab, you can send to 50 friends and then when you click in Done button, the game reloads.

Denise Coulas
Mar 16 2021, 02:13 AM
when i work farms,, the game constantly reloads, ie working facilites, move to clients. same reloading issue when collectin gifts.

pls look into thi... game also very slow

thank you,

d, coulas, i sent one and only email. march 14th

Tiger
Mar 16 2021, 05:14 AM
when i work farms,, the game constantly reloads, ie working facilites, move to clients. same reloading issue when collectin gifts.

pls look into thi... game also very slow

thank you,

d, coulas, i sent one and only email. march 14th

Hi Denise,

I have moved your post the same thread your other post is about this is. Your last post was answered, please supply the information requested in the reply. You can either scroll up this page to see it or you can click on this link for instructions on how to find your posts in the forum. The replies to your post are usually underneath your post or on the next page: Where's My Post Gone? (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766)

Denise Coulas
Mar 16 2021, 09:32 AM
what method do i use??, both working from ft wall an home page, the game reloads each time

when gift box is full, i go to collect gift, and it reloads again, he game continuously reloadin. thanks for removing my emaill
denise

Taz D
Mar 16 2021, 10:01 AM
what method do i use??, both working from ft wall an home page, the game reloads each time

when gift box is full, i go to collect gift, and it reloads again, he game continuously reloadin. thanks for removing my emaill
denise
Hi Denise,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

LisaScobee
Mar 28 2021, 04:53 PM
One of my friends (I'm in the US and she's in Australia) just sent me this message "I still cannot be seen in the marketplace yet or make my farm bigger at the real estate". Would her clearing her memcache help her? Thanks.

Taz D
Mar 28 2021, 05:03 PM
One of my friends (I'm in the US and she's in Australia) just sent me this message "I still cannot be seen in the marketplace yet or make my farm bigger at the real estate". Would her clearing her memcache help her? Thanks.
Hi LisaScobee,
She will need to register if she isn't and post here in the forums. We can't help through a third party.

LisaScobee
Mar 28 2021, 05:14 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
She will need to register if she isn't and post here in the forums. We can't help through a third party.

I'll tell her later. Thanks.

Pesetas24
Apr 01 2021, 02:57 PM
USER ID number ( 694590812 )

I can connect to the mainframe; the game keep referring me to click the green tick to reconnect. :confused:

tondinihale
Apr 01 2021, 03:00 PM
ID# 100000534947736 .Using Chrome browser..when going to Marketplace cann't get back online. I click on it and it keeps going back to offline mode. Have tried numerous times.

marymarcel
Apr 01 2021, 03:05 PM
ID# 100000534947736 .Using Chrome browser..when going to Marketplace cann't get back online. I click on it and it keeps going back to offline mode. Have tried numerous times.

Hi tondinihale :)

Please close the game and go to facebook. Then load the game again and see if you can go on line.
Mine is fixed.

marymarcel
Apr 01 2021, 03:11 PM
USER ID number ( 694590812 )

I can connect to the mainframe; the game keep referring me to click the green tick to reconnect. :confused:

Hi Pesetas24 :)

Please close the game and then reload. The developers have moved everyone to a different Cserver temporaly.

Rent AMule
Apr 02 2021, 06:12 PM
Just logged on and is system crash:

Cant get to my farm no how many times I push the green or red button!

Rent AMule ( 100001251582414 )

marymarcel
Apr 02 2021, 06:15 PM
Just logged on and is system crash:

Cant get to my farm no how many times I push the green or red button!

Rent AMule ( 100001251582414 )

Hi Rent AMule :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We are all in the same boat. The developers are aware of this issue and workind to fix it.

Meanwhile you can click in the red X in the message and work your own farms offline.

Rent AMule
Apr 02 2021, 06:24 PM
Ok, thanks

marymarcel
Apr 02 2021, 06:26 PM
Ok, thanks

You are welcome Rent AMule :)

Please reload the game and see if it is fixed.

TRACEY UK
Apr 03 2021, 01:15 PM
HI my farms running fine and i can hire and everything but when i get hired and go to someones farm. especially a fish farm it lags really bad then freezes and then says cant connect. any suggestions pls. thankyou 1136089690

marymarcel
Apr 03 2021, 01:27 PM
HI my farms running fine and i can hire and everything but when i get hired and go to someones farm. especially a fish farm it lags really bad then freezes and then says cant connect. any suggestions pls. thankyou 1136089690

Hi TRACEY UK :)

Please be sure your browser is updated and also if you have any update for windows.

If the farm is really full of water items, then try to fish slowly to not get a high amount of red numbers in the save icon and with everything hidden in your preferences except for Show Ponds.

Also, go to the following link where you will find some specifications for you to check your computer and suggestions on what you can do when you get memory errors:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Your first post about this problem was answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6438746#post6438746

Taz D
Apr 12 2021, 09:56 AM
I cannot open the game. Period. I clicked to open it for the first time today and Facebook says it is blocked for clicking "this feature" too fast when I have not even played today. I have written to you several times about this already and up until now Facebook gave me the chance to write to tell them they are wrong, but now I cannot even do that. Meanwhile I am being ignored both by Facebook and the forum. And I cannot clear the Farm Town cache and even had to use a back door via another account to get to this forum because all attempts to open anything result in "you have been blocked from using this feature for clicking too fast" when all I did was click once.
Hi Qivis,
You have not been ignored by the forums. You have been answered every time you post about this. There is nothing we can do about this as it is Facebook that is blocking you. It is not what you are or have done in Farm Town that is blocking you. It would have to do with how much you have posted in Facebook. I am sorry, but until they release you from being blocked there is nothing we can do.

Qivis
Apr 12 2021, 10:28 AM
Hi Qivis,
You have not been ignored by the forums. You have been answered every time you post about this. There is nothing we can do about this as it is Facebook that is blocking you. It is not what you are or have done in Farm Town that is blocking you. It would have to do with how much you have posted in Facebook. I am sorry, but until they release you from being blocked there is nothing we can do.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. It seems Facebook is confusing the 2 versions of Family Farm made by an inferior developer and Farm Town with one another and if I try to play the better one - THIS game of course :p - it will block the other and vice versa. And Facebook help has always been a bit of a misnomer.

VondaK
Apr 17 2021, 10:27 PM
Keep getting the "click green to connect". Have closed FB/FT and reloaded. Same thing.
= chat server C19:farm server W21.
2021-04-18 03:22:31.262 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c19.slashkey.com:443
Help please.
Never mind. Seems I'm connected again. Don't know what was going on but thanks anyway.

Taz D
Apr 17 2021, 10:32 PM
Keep getting the "click green to connect". Have closed FB/FT and reloaded. Same thing.
= chat server C19:farm server W21.
2021-04-18 03:22:31.262 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c19.slashkey.com:443
Help please.
Hi VondaK,
Looks like it is wide spread. It is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.

AngieAble
Apr 17 2021, 10:50 PM
Same thing on Chat Server c19, Farm Server w23
Account: 100000758131081

Taz D
Apr 17 2021, 10:55 PM
Same thing on Chat Server c19, Farm Server w23
Account: 100000758131081
Hi AngieAble,
This is effecting everyone as it is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.

Sandie May Angel
Apr 17 2021, 10:58 PM
Okay, I'm aware of the problem, so I'm just reporting that same thing is happening to me too. Hope this will be fixed very soon.

Thanks, Tech Team!

Taz D
Apr 17 2021, 11:04 PM
HI ALL,
Please restart your farms. The Chat server has been switched to another one.

alan m
Apr 22 2021, 07:08 AM
Can never find my original post----so here goes TAZ D ---I can get onto the new Farm town --I can get into farms for SN and do the work BUT as soon as I hit the multiple fishing (nothing else -just fishing - Boom -down it goes ) Black screen - then Slashkey note telling me error ---REBOOT system and get back onto farm - Fishing works for short time-maybe 3/4smallfish farms the BOOM -down it goes - again. NO PROBLEMS playing other parts of game - Just Multiple fishing so its NOT a server problem or My Broadband etc etc - AND Please do not tell me to stop Fishing or change anything else.

marymarcel
Apr 22 2021, 08:29 AM
Can never find my original post----so here goes TAZ D ---I can get onto the new Farm town --I can get into farms for SN and do the work BUT as soon as I hit the multiple fishing (nothing else -just fishing - Boom -down it goes ) Black screen - then Slashkey note telling me error ---REBOOT system and get back onto farm - Fishing works for short time-maybe 3/4smallfish farms the BOOM -down it goes - again. NO PROBLEMS playing other parts of game - Just Multiple fishing so its NOT a server problem or My Broadband etc etc - AND Please do not tell me to stop Fishing or change anything else.

Hi alan m :)

Your previous post was answered in the following link as you posted in another thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6442574#post6442574

Please take a few minutes to read the instructions on how to find your own posts and the possible answers on the forums:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Caren Katsmom
Apr 23 2021, 04:36 PM
Back in February (I think?), I reported having serious problems with clicking to exit full screen mode in Farm Town and also other Facebook games. Taz tried to help me then, and my problem was posted in one of the threads for the developers to review. I'm not able to edit that post, so I'm putting it here instead.

I'm very happy to report that my problem was resolved! The solution came from a very unexpected source: Windows Update. :eek: One day, out of the blue, Windows Update did a huge update of my Windows 10 operating system. It was similar to a Service Pack, but I'm not sure if that's what it was. Anyway... when it was done, there were a bunch of changes. The biggest and most welcome surprise was... no more computer freeze-ups when I click to exit full screen mode in an online game! For Farm Town and all of my other Facebook games, my tech issue is resolved. :D

My personal theory is that Microsoft did the Windows 10 update to fix problems with the end of Flash, and the beginning of Web GL. But maybe it was just a small miracle sent to me, LOL, so I could continue playing Web GL games on Facebook. ;)

Taz D
Apr 23 2021, 05:01 PM
Back in February (I think?), I reported having serious problems with clicking to exit full screen mode in Farm Town and also other Facebook games. Taz tried to help me then, and my problem was posted in one of the threads for the developers to review. I'm not able to edit that post, so I'm putting it here instead.

I'm very happy to report that my problem was resolved! The solution came from a very unexpected source: Windows Update. :eek: One day, out of the blue, Windows Update did a huge update of my Windows 10 operating system. It was similar to a Service Pack, but I'm not sure if that's what it was. Anyway... when it was done, there were a bunch of changes. The biggest and most welcome surprise was... no more computer freeze-ups when I click to exit full screen mode in an online game! For Farm Town and all of my other Facebook games, my tech issue is resolved. :D
My personal theory is that Microsoft did the Windows 10 update to fix problems with the end of Flash, and the beginning of Web GL. But maybe it was just a small miracle sent to me, LOL, so I could continue playing Web GL games on Facebook. ;)
Hi Caren,
Since the release of the HTML version we have been telling those with problems to make sure their operating system was up to date.
Just FYI WebGL has been around for a lot longer. It didn't just start with the end of Flash.

Glad you got it working again.

Caren Katsmom
Apr 23 2021, 05:14 PM
Yes, I know that WebGL has been around longer. I was playing other Facebook games that converted to WebGL long before Flash support ended. But before Flash ended, I didn't have the problem of WebGL games freezing up my computer when I clicked to exit full screen mode. I checked the names of the Windows updates, and interestingly... one of them involved Flash. It was installed in early April. Four updates were installed in April, and the version of my Windows 10 changed. When I first reported the problem here, my Windows operating system was up-to-date. ;)

Taz D
Apr 23 2021, 05:37 PM
Yes, I know that WebGL has been around longer. I was playing other Facebook games that converted to WebGL long before Flash support ended. But before Flash ended, I didn't have the problem of WebGL games freezing up my computer when I clicked to exit full screen mode. I checked the names of the Windows updates, and interestingly... one of them involved Flash. It was installed in early April. Four updates were installed in April, and the version of my Windows 10 changed. When I first reported the problem here, my Windows operating system was up-to-date. ;)
Hi Caren Katsmom,
I am glad you got it working again. Thanks for letting us know.

sassy cat
Apr 27 2021, 10:37 PM
I sure hope I can get help here about BUGS. Ever since the April 20th migration update, I have been getting error pop-ups. 1. disconnected from the server, click green to inter online 2. next pop up, error saving data. some times it will reload and other times it just freezes up. PLEASE help. Thank you Sassy Cat User ID# 1536210898

Taz D
Apr 27 2021, 10:49 PM
I sure hope I can get help here about BUGS. Ever since the April 20th migration update, I have been getting error pop-ups. 1. disconnected from the server, click green to inter online 2. next pop up, error saving data. some times it will reload and other times it just freezes up. PLEASE help. Thank you Sassy Cat User ID# 1536210898
Hi Sassy cat,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Errors & connecting to mainframe.
This could be any of several things.
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Try clearing your memcache and browser cache and see if that helps. After you clear the browser cache it will be slow loading the first time since it has to download all the graphics again.

Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as the ones in a link in that post.

The other thing that can cause this would be an internet problem with either a server somewhere along the line being overloaded with traffic or not working right. Between you and the Farm Town servers there are many links in the line through multiple servers including the Faceboook app servers. Any one of those servers or lines having a problem can cause this kind of thing to happen. Unfortunately we have no way to test or control those. If this is the case you will just need to wait it out until they fix the problem.

13grands
May 07 2021, 12:56 PM
Today logged on and this is what I saw. Doing as it said at bottom and ssending to you. my ID # 1534624957

User Id : 1534624957

Coins : 67567777026

Xp : 356848805

Level : 1200

Name : conniebug

Neighbours : 38

Total Farms : 27

Farm Name 0 : ALL SEASONS FANTASY

Farm Size 0 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 1 : FT Village

Farm Size 1 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 2 : Cape Getaway

Farm Size 2 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 3 : Treehouse Mrkt

Farm Size 3 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 4 : #8 HillTop *

Farm Size 4 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 5 : International Food Fair

Farm Size 5 : 42 x 42

Farm Name 6 : KOA # 4 *

Farm Size 6 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 7 : HILL'N DALE VILLAGE

Farm Size 7 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 8 : FT Dairy Ginger chickpeas

Farm Size 8 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 9 : 10 DadRanch

Farm Size 9 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 10 : Beach Front Fun

Farm Size 10 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 11 : Big 12 ** 3day crops

Farm Size 11 : 28 x 28

Farm Name 12 : 13 Maples

Farm Size 12 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 13 : 14CloveHill 12hr crops

Farm Size 13 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 14 : 15 BirchFarm 1 day crops

Farm Size 14 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 15 : 16 Patty Park

Farm Size 15 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 16 : RR Plaza

Farm Size 16 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 17 : FT Nursery

Farm Size 17 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 18 : Icelake 4hr crops

Farm Size 18 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 19 : The Back 20

Farm Size 19 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 20 : Tai&Tea @21 Factory Row

Farm Size 20 : 38 x 38

Farm Name 21 : 22 Disndat Patch ***

Farm Size 21 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 22 : Hwy 23 Airport Beets

Farm Size 22 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 23 : HomeTown

Farm Size 23 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 24 : 25 Acre 8hr crops

Farm Size 24 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 25 : 26 Oak Acre 4hr crops

Farm Size 25 : 22 x 22

Farm Name 26 : Twin-T 7 cukes

Farm Size 26 : 14 x 14

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 0,0,0

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36

marymarcel
May 07 2021, 01:05 PM
Today logged on and this is what I saw. Doing as it said at bottom and ssending to you. my ID # 1534624957

User Id : 1534624957

Coins : 67567777026

Xp : 356848805

Level : 1200

Name : conniebug

Neighbours : 38

Total Farms : 27

Farm Name 0 : ALL SEASONS FANTASY

Farm Size 0 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 1 : FT Village

Farm Size 1 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 2 : Cape Getaway

Farm Size 2 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 3 : Treehouse Mrkt

Farm Size 3 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 4 : #8 HillTop *

Farm Size 4 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 5 : International Food Fair

Farm Size 5 : 42 x 42

Farm Name 6 : KOA # 4 *

Farm Size 6 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 7 : HILL'N DALE VILLAGE

Farm Size 7 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 8 : FT Dairy Ginger chickpeas

Farm Size 8 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 9 : 10 DadRanch

Farm Size 9 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 10 : Beach Front Fun

Farm Size 10 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 11 : Big 12 ** 3day crops

Farm Size 11 : 28 x 28

Farm Name 12 : 13 Maples

Farm Size 12 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 13 : 14CloveHill 12hr crops

Farm Size 13 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 14 : 15 BirchFarm 1 day crops

Farm Size 14 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 15 : 16 Patty Park

Farm Size 15 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 16 : RR Plaza

Farm Size 16 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 17 : FT Nursery

Farm Size 17 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 18 : Icelake 4hr crops

Farm Size 18 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 19 : The Back 20

Farm Size 19 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 20 : Tai&Tea @21 Factory Row

Farm Size 20 : 38 x 38

Farm Name 21 : 22 Disndat Patch ***

Farm Size 21 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 22 : Hwy 23 Airport Beets

Farm Size 22 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 23 : HomeTown

Farm Size 23 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 24 : 25 Acre 8hr crops

Farm Size 24 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 25 : 26 Oak Acre 4hr crops

Farm Size 25 : 22 x 22

Farm Name 26 : Twin-T 7 cukes

Farm Size 26 : 14 x 14

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 0,0,0

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36

Hi 13grands :)

I moved your post to the thread for problems loading the game.

We get that information if we click in a link in Alternative Linking to get our ID number provided in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Im not sure why you got that when trying to load the game. Did you click in the Farmtown icon showing up on the left side in your Facebook home page?

bickymikulski
May 07 2021, 07:01 PM
this is first time happening (an embedded page at 11.slashkey.com says your browser does not support web gl) also web Gl supported but disabled ????? never had problems till 1/2 hr ago whats happening ??????:confused:

Taz D
May 07 2021, 07:07 PM
this is first time happening (an embedded page at 11.slashkey.com says your browser does not support web gl) also web Gl supported but disabled ????? never had problems till 1/2 hr ago whats happening ??????:confused:
Hi Bickymikulski,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems and errors.
This happens when you encounter an error. Please try first just closing and reopening your browser. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer.

mothergoose1
May 24 2021, 11:35 PM
got a message right in the middle of playing saying my browser does not support web GL.. how do i fix this so i can get back to the game?

Taz D
May 24 2021, 11:43 PM
got a message right in the middle of playing saying my browser does not support web GL.. how do i fix this so i can get back to the game?
Hi mothergoose,

You got the WEbGl not supported as that happens when you have an error. The game thinks WebGL is not responding so sends that message.

You can try first just closing your browser for a few minutes then reopen your farms. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. If that still doesn't fix it try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen to your farms.

Ruthie47359
Jun 04 2021, 07:25 AM
My farm stops loading when it gets to loading user. It takes 5 retrys to finally load. My farm is 1436603594

marymarcel
Jun 04 2021, 08:30 AM
My farm stops loading when it gets to loading user. It takes 5 retrys to finally load. My farm is 1436603594

Hi Ruthie :)

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Please check if your browser is updated, also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Are you clearing your browser cache everytime you close your computer or your browser is set to clear it automatically?
If so, please dont do that as when you clear your browser cache then the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Im not saying you dont have to clear your browser cache, only it is not good to do that daily.

Other thing I can suggest you is before closing your game, uncheck all the Show..... in preferences, for example, Show crops, Show tools, Show trees, etc so the game will load faster.

jerry63925
Jun 17 2021, 07:07 PM
Your browser does not support WebGL. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR

it was doing just fine then this ..what gives?

Taz D
Jun 17 2021, 07:31 PM
Your browser does not support WebGL. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR

it was doing just fine then this ..what gives?
Hi Jerry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loadiung problems and errors.
This happens when you encounter a problem and the server thinks WebGL has stopped responding, so it turns it off. What were you doing when this happened?

Please check if your browser is updated, also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can try first just closing your browser for a few minutes then reopen your farms. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. If that still doesn't fix it try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen to your farms.When you clear the browser cache it will take a few minutes for your game to load the first time after because it has to download the graphics again for the game.

jerry63925
Jun 17 2021, 08:04 PM
ya know looks like i get stop playing farm town . till its fixed

Taz D
Jun 17 2021, 08:21 PM
ya know looks like i get stop playing farm town . till its fixed
Hi Jerry,
I gave you the fix fores for that. There isn't anything that the developers can fix for that as it is your browser that has turned off the WebGL, not the game.
If those did not fix it please try the steps in the first post in the following link to check your computer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

sdean01201
Jun 20 2021, 10:22 AM
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

Taz D
Jun 20 2021, 10:43 AM
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Sdean,
This happens when you encounter an error in the game. The server then decides that your WebGL is not responding and shuts it down.
To fix this please first try just restarting your computer. If that doesn't work then try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen to load the game. It will take longer the first time to load as it will need to download all the graphics for the game again. Instructions on clearing the browser cache are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also there are some steps for checking your computer and browser in the first post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Peggy Grey
Jun 20 2021, 08:05 PM
I have 2 registered games. I need a way to switch to Peggy Grey from Thea Featherstone. That ability disappeared with all the changes FT has been making (along with my shortcut button on the side of my screen). I thought I lost Thea permanently some time ago. Now it suddenly appears out of the blue and I can't get Peggy's farms back. What can you do for me?

Taz D
Jun 20 2021, 08:10 PM
I have 2 registered games. I need a way to switch to Peggy Grey from Thea Featherstone. That ability disappeared with all the changes FT has been making (along with my shortcut button on the side of my screen). I thought I lost Thea permanently some time ago. Now it suddenly appears out of the blue and I can't get Peggy's farms back. What can you do for me?
Hi Peggy Grey,
There isn't anything we can do for you in this case. To have 2 sets of farms you have to have 2 separate Facebook accounts. To get to each set of farms you have to be logged into Facebook in each account.
So if you are seeing the set for Thea Featherstone, then you are logged into the Facebook account for that set of farms. To get to your Peggy Grey farms you need to be logged into the Facebook account for Peggy Grey.
Thoise shortcut buttons are not put on your Facebook home page by Farm Town. They are added there by Facebook.

Conjetta
Jun 23 2021, 08:30 AM
My friend (User ID: 604470133) got me to report his issue - long loading - late last year. It was solved; but now the issue occurred to him again. Between 8:00 pm and 10:30 pm everyday (Vietnam time zone), it takes him much time to load farms for farming activities/facilities doing, or sometimes farms cannot be loaded. Out of the period, the loading is fine. Help him please. Thank you.

Taz D
Jun 23 2021, 09:04 AM
My friend (User ID: 604470133) got me to report his issue - long loading - late last year. It was solved; but now the issue occurred to him again. Between 8:00 pm and 10:30 pm everyday (Vietnam time zone), it takes him much time to load farms for farming activities/facilities doing, or sometimes farms cannot be loaded. Out of the period, the loading is fine. Help him please. Thank you.
Hi Conjetta,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way we can help him through you. He will need to post his problem in the forums himself for us to work directly with him.
If it loads fine the rest of the times and is only a specific time period then it may be an internet problem during that time that we would have no control over.

Aussie Rae
Jun 25 2021, 02:47 AM
FYI facebook is messing with us yet again, they have removed the link for farmtown that used to be on the left hand side of the wall.. hope they put it back soon..

iam1to
Jun 25 2021, 03:07 AM
FYI facebook is messing with us yet again, they have removed the link for farmtown that used to be on the left hand side of the wall.. hope they put it back soon..

yes - a few of my friends of "complained" that those "shortcuts" to their favorites are not there

Tiger
Jun 25 2021, 05:31 AM
We are aware that the Facebook bookmark for Farm Town and other games are missing again. Facebook will need to fix that yet again.

You can click on this link to get to Farm Town or click on the PlayFarm Town button located at the very top of the forum:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play

katrina719
Jun 25 2021, 08:52 AM
Thank you for this announcement. I came here cause I was certain that you would have the answer :))

Conjetta
Jun 26 2021, 07:01 PM
Hi Conjetta,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way we can help him through you. He will need to post his problem in the forums himself for us to work directly with him.
If it loads fine the rest of the times and is only a specific time period then it may be an internet problem during that time that we would have no control over.

Sorry, but he can't seem to get into the forum either. That's why I'm trying to help.
Today, he asked I post this for him:
I helped my friend (user ID: 604470133) reported his slow load of farms daily between 8:00 and 11:00 PM (Vietnam time zone). His farm load has improved but worsen. Today he started to work his neighbor's farms at 7:30. Working the first half farms was fine. When the clock struck 8:15 PM, working the remaining farms became a nightmare to him. Please give him a solution, or at least let him know when the slow farm load ends. Thank you.

marymarcel
Jun 26 2021, 07:12 PM
Sorry, but he can't seem to get into the forum either. That's why I'm trying to help.
Today, he asked I post this for him:
I helped my friend (user ID: 604470133) reported his slow load of farms daily between 8:00 and 11:00 PM (Vietnam time zone). His farm load has improved but worsen. Today he started to work his neighbor's farms at 7:30. Working the first half farms was fine. When the clock struck 8:15 PM, working the remaining farms became a nightmare to him. Please give him a solution, or at least let him know when the slow farm load ends. Thank you.

Hi Conjetta :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

Your friend is a registered user so he should not have problems to enter the forum and then post here.

As Taz told you, that seems to be an internet problem during that period of time. That was the same you reported for them some months ago and then it was fixed.

Your friend should ask their internet provider if they have problems in their zone and also do the usual clearing to the computer and browser.

sheila_c
Jun 26 2021, 08:03 PM
I am working a neighbor's farm who has 7.133m XP points. When clicking her work link, I am taken to a stranger's farm, who has 10.066m XP points.

Here is a link to my neighbor's work request: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1550710252&farm_ix=7&facility_id=y2&facility_time=1624711400&facility_sig=7670867f3d9262d39de282f4ce92545c

Here is a screenshot of my neighbor's work request:
https://i.imgur.com/UO6F6LX.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the farm the work request takes me to:
https://i.imgur.com/jpQ9osi.jpg

Taz D
Jun 26 2021, 08:16 PM
I am working a neighbor's farm who has 7.133m XP points. When clicking her work link, I am taken to a stranger's farm, who has 10.066m XP points.

Here is a link to my neighbor's work request: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1550710252&farm_ix=7&facility_id=y2&facility_time=1624711400&facility_sig=7670867f3d9262d39de282f4ce92545c

Hi Sheila C,
Is this a copied post rather than the original from posting? If so she may have copied it incorrectly. The ID in that post is for Jean Marie, so it is not her post.
Only thing I can suggest is look for her post in the My Requests list or ask her to post again.

Conjetta
Jun 26 2021, 08:20 PM
Hi Conjetta,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way we can help him through you. He will need to post his problem in the forms himself for us to work directly with him.

another note:
Not an Internet problem. I can load and watch videos on FB & Youtube during the period at normal speed.
Plz provide them my contact info.
email: (Email removed for safety)
FB URL: www.facebook.com/alichson (http://www.facebook.com/alichson)
Ask them what email address of Slashkey I can write to.

Taz D
Jun 26 2021, 08:38 PM
another note:
Not an Internet problem. I can load and watch videos on FB & Youtube during the period at normal speed.
Plz provide them my contact info.
email: (Email removed for safety)
FB URL: www.facebook.com/alichson (http://www.facebook.com/alichson)
Ask them what email address of Slashkey I can write to.
Hi Conjetta,
This is not a Farm Town problem. There isn't any way that the Farm Town servers can be slowed down specific hours of the day. It has to be an internet problem. There are many links between them and the Facebook app server. Then many more links between the Facebook app server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links could be causing the slowdown. We do not have any control over those links nor even any way to monitor them.
Watching videos on Facebook and Youtube would be taking totally different paths from them to those from linking to Farm Town. That comparison doesn't help.
I have fixed their account here in the forums, so they should be able to post here now. Also if they want to contact Support there is a link to that at the bottom of the page under their farms.

sheila_c
Jun 26 2021, 09:16 PM
Hi Sheila C,
Is this a copied post rather than the original from posting? If so she may have copied it incorrectly. The ID in that post is for Jean Marie, so it is not her post.
Only thing I can suggest is look for her post in the My Requests list or ask her to post again.

No, this post came from the Facility Wall Requests.

Taz D
Jun 26 2021, 09:20 PM
No, this post came from the Facility Wall Requests.
Hi Sheila C,
Then I am not sure what happened. The ID in that post is not for her farms unless she has more than one set of farms. Have them contact Support about this then. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

accs--
Jul 05 2021, 07:44 PM
This is a repeat, because if it continues I'll be finding something else to do. I'm75 so not so quick with arthritic hands, fingers, etc. but my suggestion it let off the throttle, because it is almost impossible to play FT with FB continually flashing as sign on my screen of a 5 year old HP laptop that I'm going to fast so keeps blocking me. Even if I'm sitting here trying to go to one farm or another, or even do any tasks. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've cleared my cache. Rebooted and still when I start to do anything I get two different messages I'm going to fast not acceptable by community standards and Temporarily Blocked. It will do it if I am doing nothing at all.

Taz D
Jul 05 2021, 07:52 PM
This is a repeat, because if it continues I'll be finding something else to do. I'm75 so not so quick with arthritic hands, fingers, etc. but my suggestion it let off the throttle, because it is almost impossible to play FT with FB continually flashing as sign on my screen of a 5 year old HP laptop that I'm going to fast so keeps blocking me. Even if I'm sitting here trying to go to one farm or another, or even do any tasks. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've cleared my cache. Rebooted and still when I start to do anything I get two different messages I'm going to fast not acceptable by community standards and Temporarily Blocked. It will do it if I am doing nothing at all.
Hi Accs,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section as this is not a suggestion. The developers have no control over what Facebook does. The messages you are getting do not come from Farm Town, so there isn't anything Farm Town can do for this.

You will need to contact Facebook concerning these messages. Within those messages there is a link you can use to dispute the action they have taken.

accs--
Jul 05 2021, 08:05 PM
I understand your suggestion re: not FT issue, but it is your Game/Platform and I am a player. I have contacted the repeatedly but obviously they either do not care or are singling me out for some reason. I am sure your company has the ability to see 'how fast' a user is or isn't going and if I'm sitting on one page and just go to a different farm or function should not raise a RED flag. What can one possibly do to fall into that kind of situation just minding my own business trying to play FT? I can not believe that FT/Slashkey wants their players to suffer from sort of issue like this. I'm very disappointed to say the least. Respectfully...

Taz D
Jul 05 2021, 08:20 PM
I understand your suggestion re: not FT issue, but it is your Game/Platform and I am a player. I have contacted the repeatedly but obviously they either do not care or are singling me out for some reason. I am sure your company has the ability to see 'how fast' a user is or isn't going and if I'm sitting on one page and just go to a different farm or function should not raise a RED flag. What can one possibly do to fall into that kind of situation just minding my own business trying to play FT? I can not believe that FT/Slashkey wants their players to suffer from sort of issue like this. I'm very disappointed to say the least. Respectfully...
Hi Accs,
I am sorry, but Farm Town is played through Facebook but they have no contriol on Facebook's security settings. This has happened in the past and Facebook reversed their settings after a time.

We don't have any way to see how fast you are playing or for that matter most of what you are doing on your farms or with gifts or working facilities. That information is not recorded.

The not acceptable by community standards is a security message and as I said they apparently changed their security level. They will have to be the ones who change it back. This is not affecting everyone.
The too fast could be from opening too many tabs at one time with the game maybe from opening facility work, posting/sharing posts too many times or gifts like in a gift site where you can open multiples at one time.
All I can suggest is every time it comes up then reply to them and maybe they will realize their settings are too strict.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 09 2021, 10:45 AM
USER ID number ( 777658954 ) Cleared cache and memcache and now will not get beyond the black scree.

marymarcel
Jul 09 2021, 10:50 AM
USER ID number ( 777658954 ) Cleared cache and memcache and now will not get beyond the black scree.

Hi John :)

After clearing browser cache, the game loads slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If after 1 or 2 minutes it still doesnt load, then click in Play button again and see if it loads after a while.

To help you to load the game, I have turned off all the Show... items in your preferences.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 09 2021, 11:09 AM

After clearing browser cache, the game loads slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If after 1 or 2 minutes it still doesnt load, then click in Play button again and see if it loads after a while.

To help you to load the game, I have turned off all the Show... items in your preferences.

It finally loaded but took TWENTY minutes, even after clicking Pay a few times several minutes apart!!! But it DID finally load.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 10 2021, 09:10 AM
Cleared cache & memcache again this morning and now FAILS to load & I get an error message I took a screen shot of

marymarcel
Jul 10 2021, 09:17 AM
Cleared cache & memcache again this morning and now FAILS to load & I get an error message I took a screen shot of

Why are you clearing your browser cache everyday? Everytime you clear your browser cache then the game will load very slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you have your browser set to clear browser cache automatically then please disable that option as you only need to clear it in case graphics dont show for you or dont show correctly or you get errors for the console and the game. And it is always better to ask here in case you get errors.

I have loaded your farms without problems and same as yesterday I have turned off the Show options in your preferences to help with the loading.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 10 2021, 09:23 AM
This morning REBOOTED, then cleared the cache and memcache.

Now it will NOT load.

marymarcel
Jul 10 2021, 09:31 AM
This morning REBOOTED, then cleared the cache and memcache.

Now it will NOT load.

Please read my response just above your last one. Give it time. If you wish you could reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that helps.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 10 2021, 09:48 AM

Why are you clearing your browser cache everyday? Every time you clear your browser cache then the game will load very slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you have your browser set to clear browser cache automatically then please disable that option as you only need to clear it in case graphics don't show for you or don't show correctly or you get errors for the console and the game. And it is always better to ask here in case you get errors.

I have loaded your farms without problems and same as yesterday I have turned off the Show options in your preferences to help with the loading.

Because I get errors on the console when FT VERY OFTEN CRASHES WebGL 2.0 when working for others!!! When will the developers fix THAT?! I was ADVISED that clearing memcache might help that issue. Thought clearing the browser cache might also help?

Taz D
Jul 10 2021, 09:53 AM
Because I get errors on the console when FT VERY OFTEN CRASHES WebGL 2.0 when working for others!!! When will the developers fix THAT?! I was ADVISED that clearing memcache might help that issue. Thought clearing the browser cache might also help?
Hi John,
We don't know if there is anything the developers can do with the WebGL 2.0 stopping working. It happens when you encounter an error while working that the game does not have a message for, so would be hard for them to find it.

When you get that the WebGl is not responding try just closing the browser and reopening it. If that doesn't clear it then try restarting your computer.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 10 2021, 10:12 AM
Hi John,
We don't know if there is anything the developers can do with the WebGL 2.0 stopping working. It happens when you encounter an error while working that the game does not have a message for, so would be hard for them to find it.

When you get that the WebGl is not responding try just closing the browser and reopening it. If that doesn't clear it then try restarting your computer.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.

Everything is updated.

Taz D
Jul 10 2021, 10:20 AM
Everything is updated.
Hi John,
Then the only thing you can do is to let it run until it loads just like yesterday. It does have to download all the graphics again.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 10 2021, 01:51 PM
I've taken all the suggested steps.

It freezes on the black screen with the white cube for 10-20 minutes then I get:

"JavaScript from l1slashkey.com

abort("both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed") at
ERROR
at jsStackTrace
(https://cdn.slahkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-
235959/Build/Build229.framework.js.gz:2:16334
at stackTrace...
at abort...
at getBinary
at https..."

Why is it referencing Flash which is DEAD?!

Sorry to be a pain but IT WILL NOT LOAD PERIOD.

I even tried on a different computer, exact same result.

marymarcel
Jul 10 2021, 02:25 PM
I've taken all the suggested steps.

It freezes on the black screen with the white cube for 10-20 minutes then I get:

"JavaScript from l1slashkey.com

abort("both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed") at
ERROR
at jsStackTrace
(https://cdn.slahkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-
235959/Build/Build229.framework.js.gz:2:16334
at stackTrace...
at abort...
at getBinary
at https..."

Why is it referencing Flash which is DEAD?!

Sorry to be a pain but IT WILL NOT LOAD PERIOD.

I even tried on a different computer, exact same result.

Could you have a problem with internet in your zone? I have loaded your farms without problems.

Please try the following link, it is for your farm 44 which is smaller and only have crops and an oil refinery.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=777658954&farm_ix=43

If you still have problems loading the game, then contact Support team and let them know what is happening. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

In case you dont find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Im copying your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.

RIAP27
Jul 13 2021, 10:03 AM
I hope someone can help. I am unable to get to my game because for some reason Internet access is blocked from FarmTown. I can get onto facebook, but when ever I try to access my account it says it is blocked. I can't even get to the game page at all. I do not understand why and am not sure what to do to get to my game.I never set up our antivirus or firewall to block the game and am able to get here only thru my 2nd acct which loaded ok on Firefox.

Taz D
Jul 13 2021, 10:15 AM
I hope someone can help. I am unable to get to my game because for some reason Internet access is blocked from FarmTown. I can get onto facebook, but when ever I try to access my account it says it is blocked. I can't even get to the game page at all. I do not understand why and am not sure what to do to get to my game.I never set up our antivirus or firewall to block the game and am able to get here only thru my 2nd acct which loaded ok on Firefox.
Hi Riap,
If you look at the blocked message you will see it is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. There isn't anything we can do to help with this. Facebook has made changes to their security which is causing some to get blocked for a time period. From what others have said it appears to be from too much activity (posts from Farm Town or too many tabs open at same time).

RIAP27
Jul 13 2021, 10:20 AM
How long will this last?? I had this happen last night, and when I cleared browsing history it worked but this morning it is not working. This will severely hurt my game play and mess up my cargo ships. Facebook--WHY are they doing this????Hi Riap,
If you look at the blocked message you will see it is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. There isn't anything we can do to help with this. Facebook has made changes to their security which is causing some to get blocked for a time period. From what others have said it appears to be from too much activity (posts from Farm Town or too many tabs open at same time).

Taz D
Jul 13 2021, 10:24 AM
How long will this last?? I had this happen last night, and when I cleared browsing history it worked but this morning it is not working. This will severely hurt my game play and mess up my cargo ships. Facebook--WHY are they doing this????
Hi Riap,
That is something that only they know. The message should have a link at the bottom to Dispute it, but don't expect them to answer.
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to help.

RIAP27
Jul 13 2021, 11:02 AM
Hi Taz,
Thanks. This is just crazy. All of a sudden I can access my main account here on my laptop. I do not see a "dispute" button or all, just an error that is blaming our antivirus or firewall which neither is right. I did report the problem from both this account and the other I maintain. I now suddenly can't get to the other account now. It is crazy. Just started last night! The addy is from facebook apps.
"Your Internet access is blockedF
ewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
"
It is not on our end and its affecting both accounts on two computers with different systems.
If it is Facebook they'd best get this fixed FAST. I spend good money to play my FarmTown and this is just NOT acceptable.

Taz D
Jul 13 2021, 11:11 AM
Hi Taz,
Thanks. This is just crazy. All of a sudden I can access my main account here on my laptop. I do not see a "dispute" button or all, just an error that is blaming our antivirus or firewall which neither is right. I did report the problem from both this account and the other I maintain. I now suddenly can't get to the other account now. It is crazy. Just started last night! The addy is from facebook apps.
"Your Internet access is blockedF
ewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
"
It is not on our end and its affecting both accounts on two computers with different systems.
If it is Facebook they'd best get this fixed FAST. I spend good money to play my FarmTown and this is just NOT acceptable.
Hi Riap,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this. If it is saying your firewall or antivirus is blocking the access then check those. There could have been an update that caused it.

You might try shutting down your router/modem for a couple minutes and then start it. There may be some corrupt data in it that could be causing the problem.

RIAP27
Jul 13 2021, 11:32 AM
Thanks for trying to help. I can get into Facebook ok but when I try FarmTown I get that error but it is not consistent either. Now I can't get into my main acct from the desktop. Makes no sense at all. I will try that with the modem but something tells me that isn't going to help much either. My husband who is my IT guy says it is not on our end. . I hope not.

Taz D
Jul 13 2021, 11:43 AM
Thanks for trying to help. I can get into Facebook ok but when I try FarmTown I get that error but it is not consistent either. Now I can't get into my main acct from the desktop. Makes no sense at all. I will try that with the modem but something tells me that isn't going to help much either. My husband who is my IT guy says it is not on our end. . I hope not.
Hi Riap,
It may not be on your end, but could be in any of the many links between you and the Facebook app server or beyond that in any of the many links between that and the Farm Town servers. From the way you have described this it sounds like it is an intermitent problem where you can get in and then you can't. Unfortunately we have no way of monitoring or fixing any of the internet between you and the servers.

RIAP27
Jul 13 2021, 12:03 PM
Just to add to the weirdness I finally got it on the desktop on both accounts. The lappie I am not closing in hopes that I don't have issues this afternoon when I go back for evening play. I appreciate your help and letting me know it likely is beyond my control. I did report a "something isn't working" report to Facebook on both accounts when I got in and hope it can help. Thanks again and I hope this bit of info can help others if they encounter the same problem.

justme36
Jul 15 2021, 03:40 PM
My mom is trying to start playing farm town with me but none of the links i send her will let her start playing, it keeps telling her its unavailable, i have no problems or issues with it but she cant even get in to farm town at all to start playing, what could be causing this issue?

Taz D
Jul 15 2021, 03:41 PM
My mom is trying to start playing farm town with me but none of the links i send her will let her start playing, it keeps telling her its unavailable, i have no problems or issues with it but she cant even get in to farm town at all to start playing, what could be causing this issue?
Hi Justme,
Send her a link to the Forums. Then have her click on the Plkay FarmTown button at the top of the forums.

justme36
Jul 15 2021, 03:50 PM
i did that, she clicked on play farm town button and it tells her its not available, i also had her to register and she did, but it still tells her its unavailable, she cant get into the game at all

Taz D
Jul 15 2021, 03:58 PM
i did that, she clicked on play farm town button and it tells her its not available, i also had her to register and she did, but it still tells her its unavailable, she cant get into the game at all
Hi justme,
Then she has something blocking the game either on her computer or her router/modem or her internet provider.

Have her try all the steps in the following link except the memcache since she has not started yet:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Taz D
Jul 15 2021, 04:14 PM
Hi Just me,
One other thing she needs to check is to make sure she doesn't have the game blocked on Facebook. That would be in her settings for Facebook.

justme36
Jul 15 2021, 06:52 PM
We have done everything we can think of, we have checked her settings in facebook to make sure she doesnt have games and apps blocked, we have went into her computer settings to make sure there is nothing in there thats set to block any games, she has cleared her browsing history, she has cleaned out her computer and rebooted it... me and her used to play this game years ago, and i just stumbled upon it again and started playing again, and now she wants to play it again and i just dont have a clue why it is not allowing her to play.. she has a laptop, and i believe its a windows 8, would that have anything to do with it? also, i asked her if she is hardwired, and shes not, would that have anything to do with it? ive ran out of ideas on getting her in the game lol its driving me crazy lol has anyone else ever had this kind of problem?

Taz D
Jul 15 2021, 07:06 PM
We have done everything we can think of, we have checked her settings in facebook to make sure she doesnt have games and apps blocked, we have went into her computer settings to make sure there is nothing in there thats set to block any games, she has cleared her browsing history, she has cleaned out her computer and rebooted it... me and her used to play this game years ago, and i just stumbled upon it again and started playing again, and now she wants to play it again and i just dont have a clue why it is not allowing her to play.. she has a laptop, and i believe its a windows 8, would that have anything to do with it? also, i asked her if she is hardwired, and shes not, would that have anything to do with it? ive ran out of ideas on getting her in the game lol its driving me crazy lol has anyone else ever had this kind of problem?
Hi Justme,
I am sorry, but I have run out of ideas as well. No it has nothing to do with being Windows 8 or being on WiFi. If you are close enough have her log into Facebook from your computer and try to get in to the game. If she still can't then it has to be a Facebook setting blocking it.

justme36
Jul 15 2021, 08:00 PM
ok thank u so much for all ur time and help

SirMatthew KC
Jul 25 2021, 02:13 AM
I hope this is the right thread for this. I REALIZE this is NOT an issue CAUSED BY Farm Town. HOWEVER, at least 20 players I know, and, probably many, many more keep getting this message that Facebook has BLOCKED us, albeit temporarily, because we were going too fast. I got this message when accepting REGULAR gifts from friends. I also got this message while working facilities for friends. I am NOW getting this message while I am hired to work for another farmer. Every time I would move to the next farm, it pops up.

Every instance this happens, I give feedback to Facebook but nothing is happening. Could the developers not intercede on behalf of Farm Town players so this message is not constantly harassing us? They might listen to someone who hosts a game on their platform that we are performing legitimate actions in the game.

For instance, I am fishing a farm using the largest available turbo fishing boat.

Tiger
Jul 25 2021, 05:28 AM
I hope this is the right thread for this. I REALIZE this is NOT an issue CAUSED BY Farm Town. HOWEVER, at least 20 players I know, and, probably many, many more keep getting this message that Facebook has BLOCKED us, albeit temporarily, because we were going too fast. I got this message when accepting REGULAR gifts from friends. I also got this message while working facilities for friends. I am NOW getting this message while I am hired to work for another farmer. Every time I would move to the next farm, it pops up.

Every instance this happens, I give feedback to Facebook but nothing is happening. Could the developers not intercede on behalf of Farm Town players so this message is not constantly harassing us? They might listen to someone who hosts a game on their platform that we are performing legitimate actions in the game.

For instance, I am fishing a farm using the largest available turbo fishing boat.

Hi SirMatthew KC,

Everyone has to abide by Facebook's terms and conditions and whatever security they have put in place to protect their users, only they can change the automated response to whatever it was you were doing that was going too fast that they didn't like.

Could you have been doing something else too fast prior to using Farm Town that could have triggered that message once you started using FT? Once they set the block you will get that message until the time they set for it has passed.

It doesn't seem to even matter if it was a different game or if it was doing something like just quickly sharing non-game related posts to Facebook or other areas of Facebook like groups. Once you've done something to trigger that message it will likely showing it again the next time it sees you still going too fast no matter where you are in Facebook.

For example, doing something like posting quickly is exactly what spammers will do to get as many spam posts out before Facebook automatically blocks them and will be one of the things their security criteria will look for to try to prevent that. It may be that they have made some changes in that area. Your reports to FB will be informing them of what it was you were doing at the time that triggered the message so they can check on what is happening and it will be up to them to change it if they want to.

Have you tried slowing down a little?

If you are getting this when you've not done anything else too quickly on Facebook no matter what it was, prior to accepting gifts from My Requests then you need to report that to support (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) giving them as much detail as you can about what you were doing prior to getting the first message about going too fast, so they can take a look at what's going on.

SirMatthew KC
Jul 29 2021, 08:03 PM
Hi SirMatthew KC,

Everyone has to abide by Facebook's terms and conditions and whatever security they have put in place to protect their users, only they can change the automated response to whatever it was you were doing that was going too fast that they didn't like.

Could you have been doing something else too fast prior to using Farm Town that could have triggered that message once you started using FT? Once they set the block you will get that message until the time they set for it has passed.

It doesn't seem to even matter if it was a different game or if it was doing something like just quickly sharing non-game related posts to Facebook or other areas of Facebook like groups. Once you've done something to trigger that message it will likely showing it again the next time it sees you still going too fast no matter where you are in Facebook.

For example, doing something like posting quickly is exactly what spammers will do to get as many spam posts out before Facebook automatically blocks them and will be one of the things their security criteria will look for to try to prevent that. It may be that they have made some changes in that area. Your reports to FB will be informing them of what it was you were doing at the time that triggered the message so they can check on what is happening and it will be up to them to change it if they want to.

Have you tried slowing down a little?

If you are getting this when you've not done anything else too quickly on Facebook no matter what it was, prior to accepting gifts from My Requests then you need to report that to support (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) giving them as much detail as you can about what you were doing prior to getting the first message about going too fast, so they can take a look at what's going on.

I had just GOT on Facebook and opened Farm Town. I fished at one persons' place - all 44 of her farms. That's all I did.

Taz D
Jul 29 2021, 08:18 PM
I had just GOT on Facebook and opened Farm Town. I fished at one persons' place - all 44 of her farms. That's all I did.
Hi SirMatthew KC,
I am sorry, but there is nothing that Farm Town can do for this. It is Facebook that has their security set too low and causing this. I understand that some are getting caught by this, but it may not just be for actions in the game. Facebook looks at all you do in and through Facebook.

JNelson
Aug 02 2021, 07:29 AM
can you send me link to instructions on how to get in forum if you forgot your login and/or password.... i know its here but can not find it to give to a few players having issues

Tiger
Aug 02 2021, 08:06 AM
can you send me link to instructions on how to get in forum if you forgot your login and/or password.... i know its here but can not find it to give to a few players having issues

Hi JNelson,

When they try to log into the forum the message that they see that tells them the password or email is incorrect has a link in it.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/forum guide/forgot password link forum arrow.png
They need to click on that link and follow the instructions. The email password reset will go to the email account that they used to register with, not any new email they have now. That email can end up in the spam or junk folder of emails, so they need to check there for it.

If they have lost access to the email address they used to register with then they won't be able to get access to that email so what they can do is create a new forum account and let us know what the older forum account user name was, we do not require any passwords, and we can remove it.

dell466
Aug 02 2021, 02:10 PM
player ID 1488472894

2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-08-02 18:49:53.826 LOGSessionId: 7021449
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.62
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.8935)
2021-08-02 18:53:55.707 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-08-02 18:53:55.710 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-02 19:04:01.616 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.618 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.621 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

This additional message was received regarding the attempt to log into the game.

Hope it means something to you as I have no idea what to do next.

Taz D
Aug 02 2021, 02:18 PM
player ID 1488472894

2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-08-02 18:49:53.826 LOGSessionId: 7021449
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.62
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.8935)
2021-08-02 18:53:55.707 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-08-02 18:53:55.710 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-02 19:04:01.616 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.618 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.621 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

This additional message was received regarding the attempt to log into the game.

Hope it means something to you as I have no idea what to do next.
Hi Dell,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270&page=411

Please read the answers there and post about this in that thread.

dell466
Aug 02 2021, 02:28 PM
Hi Dell,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270&page=411

Please read the answers there and post about this in that thread.

I have read all responses and I think I have done everything suggested. Still unable to connect. One of your replies suggested going to your farm, Not possible as it just stops at the black screen.

Taz D
Aug 02 2021, 02:32 PM
I have read all responses and I think I have done everything suggested. Still unable to connect. One of your replies suggested going to your farm, Not possible as it just stops at the black screen.
Hi Dell,
I did not suggest going to my farms. That is my signature here in the forums and is in every post I make and not part of what I asked.
Did you go through all the suggestions in the first post of the HTML thread? What were the results you got?
Did you go through all the suggestions in the other link I posted? What were your results there?

jkrueger
Aug 05 2021, 06:46 AM
Hi there,
just saw the update, thanks but there seems to be an issue with my husband's farms and he is unable to log into the forum from his computer. He has run Memcache, completed logged off and restarted multiple times and his game has gone missing - only 2 farms and it looks like something from 10 odd years ago when he first started..
I am his super neighbour and when I go to visit his farms, they are all there
so if you could please check this out would be most appreciated
His User ID is 100005316181568

Tiger
Aug 05 2021, 07:13 AM
Hi there,
just saw the update, thanks but there seems to be an issue with my husband's farms and he is unable to log into the forum from his computer. He has run Memcache, completed logged off and restarted multiple times and his game has gone missing - only 2 farms and it looks like something from 10 odd years ago when he first started..
I am his super neighbour and when I go to visit his farms, they are all there
so if you could please check this out would be most appreciated
His User ID is 100005316181568

Hi jkrueger,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues for your husbands account. It's sounding like he's logged into the wrong Facebook account and not his new one.

Have him log out of Facebook and then re-enter the correct details for the new Facebook account he uses so he gets to the right one. Then use the Facebook link to the left side of Facebook to get to the current version of the game or use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum.

The ID you have provided is showing an account that doesn't look like it's been used for many years until today so if you copied that id from what he is currently seeing above his game screen will be showing the wrong id as he may be logged into the wrong account.

Have a look in your My Neighbours tab and remove the check mark for Show Active Players, filter the the list to By Name and see if you can see two accounts for him.

By any chance do you send him FC gifts and could his new account have 36 farms? If so he does appear to be logged into the old Facebook account.

dorissau
Aug 08 2021, 04:28 PM
My Chrome browser won't load and I get a message that Slashkey says this browser won't support the new Webgl.... I checked it and I am absolutely, ABSOLUTELY connected to that platform. Meanwhile, your system won't let me open the game.

Taz D
Aug 08 2021, 04:31 PM
My Chrome browser won't load and I get a message that Slashkey says this browser won't support the new Webgl.... I checked it and I am absolutely, ABSOLUTELY connected to that platform. Meanwhile, your system won't let me open the game.
Hi Dorissau,
When you get that error, first try restarting your computer. If that doesn fix it, then try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen your farms. It will be slower loading the first time as it has to download all the graphics again.
Instructions on clearing the browser cache are available in the following link:

dorissau
Aug 08 2021, 04:41 PM
Thanks Taz... I did troubleshooting and discovered that for some reason, even though my first check showed that platform enabled, looking deeper, I discovered that for some reason and unknown to me, WebGL had been disabled. Fixed it and now will try again! That worked! Lots of clicks to find the right spot. !!!

vbergstrom1
Aug 24 2021, 05:13 AM
USER ID number ( 626231695 )

I have been in the hospital and rehab (three times for each) for the last three months. I have only been able to be home for about five days total during these stays. I had lots of complications.

I wanted to start replaying FT but it won't let me in. Were my farms archived? Can it be activated again???????

Vicky Bergstrom

Tiger
Aug 24 2021, 05:28 AM
USER ID number ( 626231695 )

I have been in the hospital and rehab (three times for each) for the last three months. I have only been able to be home for about five days total during these stays. I had lots of complications.

I wanted to start replaying FT but it won't let me in. Were my farms archived? Can it be activated again???????

Vicky Bergstrom

Hi Vicky,

I'm not having any difficulty loading your farms so they are not archived. If you are seeing a message from Facebook saying that content is unavailable just click the close button on that message to continue to the game. It will pop up again, Facebook are aware of the problem and have assigned it to a team.

If that is not what the problem is please check that all your computer updated are done, your browser is still up to date and no extensions are enabled on the browser, then go to this post and try the items listed there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

VondaK
Aug 27 2021, 12:15 PM
Was in FT then it booted me out. Says my browser doesn't support WebGL. Why, all of sudden am I getting this? Been in and out already today and every day.
Help, please.

Taz D
Aug 27 2021, 12:24 PM
Was in FT then it booted me out. Says my browser doesn't support WebGL. Why, all of sudden am I getting this? Been in and out already today and every day.
Help, please.
Hi VondaK,
You get that when the game encounters an error and/or freezes. At that point the WebGL is not responding to the server so it thinks it is not supported. Many times this can happen when working on a heavily layered farms.
Try first just closing your browser for a couple minutes and then reopen. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer.
If those don't work then you will need to clear your browser cache and then reopen. It will be slower loading the first time because it has to download all the graphics for the game again. Instructions for clearing the browser cache if you need them are in this link:

dorissau
Aug 31 2021, 12:04 PM
HI.. I am also stuck in offline and of course can't connect with anyone on the marketplace. Did the memcache clear, but it is still the same.

Valntyn
Aug 31 2021, 12:08 PM
Farm town loads fine but in offline mode, when I click the popup to go online it just goes back to offline with the popup to go online back. I did the clear cache and history, still can't get back into online mode. Earlier I was online and worked my farms, hired people enlarged a farm ect, Left ft for a bit and now can't get into online mode

VondaK
Aug 31 2021, 12:09 PM
C20, W21
Can't work online only off line.
Are you all doing something?

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Aug 31 2021, 12:11 PM
I am having same issue with the "offline/online" thing. I was in middle of planting and it popped up. Now cannot do anything unless its offline. Thank you for helping us.

Lovebirds
Aug 31 2021, 12:11 PM
same thing is happening to me. I just tried to get in game and can't. It was working fine a couple of hours ago.

Palmarina
Aug 31 2021, 12:14 PM
same here

USER ID number ( 1145656868 )

2021-08-31 17:13:39.767 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2021-08-31 17:13:45.540 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2021-08-31 17:13:51.465 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443

RIAP27
Aug 31 2021, 12:25 PM
USER ID number ( 1545131279 ) - c20 w22
The click the green tic to connect in not working. It was fine this morning. What is going on? My good friend is moving so I have a LOT of farms to manage while she is moving!!!

GARY FANCETT
Aug 31 2021, 12:38 PM
I'm having the same problem. VERY ANNOYING!

tondinihale
Aug 31 2021, 12:38 PM
ID #100000534947736 Getting error msg...report:SFS.Connect:Failed:c20slashkey.com:44 3

tinabelle1955
Aug 31 2021, 12:40 PM
I can't seem to get the computer to go to online. Green tick comes up everytime.

Tiger
Aug 31 2021, 12:46 PM
Hi everyone,

Looks like c20 server has a problem. , which is causing the online ability to fail.

The devs have been notified. Sorry for the inconvenience!

JohnAlbertini
Aug 31 2021, 12:50 PM
Loads but will not connect, the plug remains red.

Mother Of Dragons
Aug 31 2021, 01:12 PM
I'm having the same issue, cannot connect to work online. Any updates on this problem?

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 01:24 PM
Loads but will not connect, the plug remains red.

I'm having the same issue, cannot connect to work online. Any updates on this problem?
Hi John and Mother of Dragons,
Please read the announcement above each section of the forums.

Alexandra_J
Aug 31 2021, 01:30 PM
I'm on the C20 server thingy. It loads and the offline thing pops up, and I just click on the red X and just work offline for now and it's working offline correctly. I can't work at the market though as you need to be online to do the work obviously.

OutbackAnnie
Aug 31 2021, 01:32 PM
worked earlier this morning, but not in the last hour or so. When I try to switch to online status it just reverts to the same pop up box to switch

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 01:33 PM
I'm on the C20 server thingy. It loads and the offline thing pops up, and I just click on the red X and just work offline for now and it's working offline correctly. I can't work at the market though as you need to be online to do the work obviously.

worked earlier this morning, but not in the last hour or so. When I try to switch to online status it just reverts to the same pop up box to switch
Hi everyone,

Looks like c20 server has a problem. , which is causing the online ability to fail.

furry1993
Aug 31 2021, 01:40 PM
I am having same issue with the "offline/online" thing. I was in middle of planting and it popped up. Now cannot do anything unless its offline. Thank you for helping us.

I am having the same problem.

Chet Evors
Aug 31 2021, 02:02 PM
I can get to Farm Town but it won't go to online??
Want to know if I keep working my farms will it stay or be not work when offline?
Only works offline!!
Tried restarting Farm Town still keeps me offline.
Internet seems to be fine and working as it always has.
Please let me know so maybe I can keep working my farms, ships etc.

lauraclaire
Aug 31 2021, 02:04 PM
Having issues connecting to the Mainframe....

EmilyF
Aug 31 2021, 02:04 PM
having same problem

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 02:05 PM
I am having the same problem.

I can get to Farm Town but it won't go to online??
Want to know if I keep working my farms will it stay or be not work when offline?
Only works offline!!
Tried restarting Farm Town still keeps me offline.
Internet seems to be fine and working as it always has.
Please let me know so maybe I can keep working my farms, ships etc.
Hi everyone,

Chet everything will save that you do. Even when you are off line all the work you do is saved.

TinaMeyers
Aug 31 2021, 02:07 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can load farmtown but only in offline mode. I've done all the obvious things memory cache clear and history. But still can only work in offline mode. Would love to hear a solution. Thanks Tina 1354435310 my id

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 02:10 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can load farmtown but only in offline mode. I've done all the obvious things memory cache clear and history. But still can only work in offline mode. Would love to hear a solution. Thanks Tina 1354435310 my id
Hi TinaMeyers,

There isn't any solution you can do. We are waiting on the developers to fix this.

accs--
Aug 31 2021, 02:23 PM
1832944572 user number.... keep getting a pop up to click red or green to stay online or get off.... doesn't matter which I click it either stays there or just dumps me 'off line'.. I can still do my chores/farming etc but no red or green tick in whether or not I'm actually online or off line... no other program or issue but this never ending "UPGRADE/UPDATE" of FT... it is very frustrating that this was not done (the update/upgrade) inside your system before it was put out to the public as an unfinished, unrefined 'new' / 'better' upgrade... it has been well over a year of this never ending fiasco

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 02:28 PM
1832944572 user number.... keep getting a pop up to click red or green to stay online or get off.... doesn't matter which I click it either stays there or just dumps me 'off line'.. I can still do my chores/farming etc but no red or green tick in whether or not I'm actually online or off line... no other program or issue but this never ending "UPGRADE/UPDATE" of FT... it is very frustrating that this was not done (the update/upgrade) inside your system before it was put out to the public as an unfinished, unrefined 'new' / 'better' upgrade... it has been well over a year of this never ending fiasco
Hi Accs,
C20 server has a problem, which is causing the online ability to fail.

Sandie May Angel
Aug 31 2021, 02:34 PM
The same is happening to me. I cannot reconnect. Please fix this ASAP.
Thank you, Tech Team!!!

accs--
Aug 31 2021, 02:51 PM
thanks for the heads up TAZ, but there are other issues regarding trying to launch ships after loading them... they must be on the same server causing the offline/reconnect...

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 02:59 PM
Hi everyone,

Looks like c20 server had a problem. It has now been fixed and you should be able to go on-line. If youo can't please reload your farms.

Shustring
Sep 03 2021, 02:59 AM
Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.

this is what I am getting when I click on my farmtown link through facebook
NOW I need to get it PERMISSION ??

then ---- I see - You need to authorize the app in order to play. Authorize Now
I click it, it goes right back to the login bs and and the login error -

Tiger
Sep 03 2021, 05:06 AM
Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.

this is what I am getting when I click on my farmtown link through facebook
NOW I need to get it PERMISSION ??

then ---- I see - You need to authorize the app in order to play. Authorize Now
I click it, it goes right back to the login bs and and the login error -

Hi Shustring,

Are you still getting this problem now or has it cleared up? It looks like you have been playing the game today and working for other farmers.

Susan Poor
Sep 17 2021, 02:54 PM
My farmTown App is Removed utterly from facebook when I try to re-add the game I get the read only dialogue box and a new number to contact you which you dont recognize that is for my page and account. You only recognize the accout my page is linked to on Farm town and the number they assign me conflicts with the one given for my facebook url. So I then tried to link with you from my last post and this is the result. How do I add the dissappeared app and I mean utterly gone not even in deleted as history is all gone except my payment history to farm town and my last posts.

This is from my last facility post

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=518411468&farm_ix=5&facility_id=yf&facility_time=1631462690&facility_sig=b49b803052f78b68e67b3681d807ba87&post_info=JTdCJTIybmFtZSUyMiUzQSUyMkklMjB3b3VsZCUy MGxpa2UlMjB0byUyMGhpcmUlMjB5b3UlMjB0byUyMHdvcmslMj BpbiUyMG15JTIwZmFjaWxpdGllcyUyMGluJTIwRmFybVRvd24h JTIyJTJDJTIycGljdHVyZSUyMiUzQSUyMmh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJT JGY2RuLnNsYXNoa2V5LmNvbSUyRmZsYXNoJTJGZmFybSUyRmxp YnMlMkYxMjMxLTIzNTk1OSUyRkl0ZW0lMjBBc3NldHMlMkZhc3 NldHMlMkZpdGVtcyUyRjEzMHgxMzAlMkZyZXN0YXVyYW50c3Vw cGxpZXNmYWN0b3J5LnBuZyUyMiUyQyUyMmNhcHRpb24lMjIlM0 ElMjJDbGljayUyMGhlcmUlMjB0byUyMGhlbHAlMjIlMkMlMjJk ZXNjcmlwdGlvbiUyMiUzQSUyMlRoZSUyME1heW9yJTIwd2lsbC UyMGNvbXBlbnNhdGUlMjB5b3UlMjB3aXRoJTIwMjAlMjUlMjBv ZiUyMGFsbCUyMHRoZSUyMHByb2R1Y3RzJTIwY29tcGxldGVkLi UyMFlvdSUyMHdpbGwlMjBhbHNvJTIwcmVjZWl2ZSUyMDMlMjBY UCUyMGZvciUyMGVhY2glMjBwcm9kdWN0JTIwdHlwZSUyMHRoYX QlMjB5b3UlMjB3b3JrJTIwb24uJTIyJTdE&__cft__=AZUhK2BWw7IjiCL_WZe3Emvuvf72YkRTwqCBOo2xXM 8_YjOwqxfyD_6Z_wWHyOqJDwfPL2Y8yPpldT5VSg5Xr2B-g_cZBJ6Dp8hkBkNhCoWoyu_TpUhzHPn72H7DKQz6dms&__tn__=H-R

This is their redirect when I try to reach you

https://www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?client_id=56748925791&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fl1.slashkey.com%2Ffaceb ook%2Ffarm%2Foauth_callback.php&state=594533c713067a75297a0083b4ac90c4&scope=user_friends

that then brings me back to their dialogue read only box

So hopefully that helps you see what is going on I have enabled it so you can see me on facebook as I changed it all to public

Taz D
Sep 17 2021, 03:05 PM
My farmTown App is Removed utterly from facebook when I try to re-add the game I get the read only dialogue box and a new number to contact you which you dont recognize that is for my page and account. You only recognize the accout my page is linked to on Farm town and the number they assign me conflicts with the one given for my facebook url. So I then tried to link with you from my last post and this is the result. How do I add the dissappeared app and I mean utterly gone not even in deleted as history is all gone except my payment history to farm town and my last posts.

This is their redirect when I try to reach you
that then brings me back to their dialogue read only box

So hopefully that helps you see what is going on I have enabled it so you can see me on facebook as I changed it all to public
Hi Susan Poor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about not being able to get into Farm Town. This is normally caused by you being banned for a time period from the game for either opening too many tabs with the game or posting to much from the game. It is a change Facebook has made to their security. There isn't anything we can do for this. The only thing you can do is wait until the time is over to then add and reauthorize Farm Town.
You may or may not have gotten warning messages from Facebook. We do not have any control over this nor any way to reconnect you to the app.

Susan Poor
Sep 17 2021, 03:41 PM
No they didnt ban me I can post etc and do all my games just not farm town ..if they have banned the app from my page...then they would have that in my inbox for that section or have had to notify me which they didn't .. and nothing is support inbox etc nor were there any notices to me. Thankyou though. Will have to wait and see. I have contacted everyone I can.

Taz D
Sep 17 2021, 03:46 PM
No they didnt ban me I can post etc and do all my games just not farm town ..if they have banned the app from my page...then they would have that in my inbox for that section or have had to notify me which they didn't .. and nothing is support inbox etc nor were there any notices to me. Thankyou though. Will have to wait and see. I have contacted everyone I can.
Hi Susan,
I am sorry but there isn't anything we can do. They only banned you from Farm Town and not from anything else.

Susan Poor
Sep 21 2021, 05:48 PM
I regained my old account back, was alot of work by slashkey support and facebook took ten days and many messages, please save all your links put them in your notepad and save them to your computer if you delete ,your farmtown you need your id for that farm to show them and you lose it when you delete. So save a copy of your ID now. if you delete your game the url they are sending you for to redo your farm link etc. will NOT be the same link it will be a new number and that will conflict with the data farmtown has. So copy what they send and give them the number of the farm you lost. I had a copy of it all and thanks to this I got my deleted farm back. BUT now I have to get a new password to this forum and link my old farm. I had an account with you years ago. Your link to our emails when we ask to register is not working for me. It seems to go through but no email comes. How does one link up the farm and get a new username to the original email I had when I first registered with you when your forum link is not working? Via Support? I deleted the farm linked to this one as I opened a new account on fb to contact you. But you cannot have 2 so as soon as I got my ft account back I got rid of the new account and have activated my old one..so link to this forum is the one I just deleted. Hope this makes sense lol

Taz D
Sep 21 2021, 05:59 PM
I regained my old account back, was alot of work by slashkey support and facebook took ten days and many messages, please save all your links put them in your notepad and save them to your computer if you delete ,your farmtown you need your id for that farm to show them and you lose it when you delete. So save a copy of your ID now. if you delete your game the url they are sending you for to redo your farm link etc. will NOT be the same link it will be a new number and that will conflict with the data farmtown has. So copy what they send and give them the number of the farm you lost. I had a copy of it all and thanks to this I got my deleted farm back. BUT now I have to get a new password to this forum and link my old farm. I had an account with you years ago. Your link to our emails when we ask to register is not working for me. It seems to go through but no email comes. How does one link up the farm and get a new username to the original email I had when I first registered with you when your forum link is not working? Via Support? I deleted the farm linked to this one as I opened a new account on fb to contact you. But you cannot have 2 so as soon as I got my ft account back I got rid of the new account and have activated my old one..so link to this forum is the one I just deleted. Hope this makes sense lol
HI Susan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading issues as this is where your previous posts about this are located.

I will send you a Private message about your older forum account.

You do not need to link your farms in here. The best way to do it so we can find your farms is to put your farms ID in your signature for the forums. That way we can find your farms fast.

Pegasus_III
Sep 21 2021, 07:31 PM
Judy Ulm (https://www.facebook.com/judy.ulman) is unable to get into FT. She is my SN and I am her SN. She has contacted me and asked me to contact you to see if you can fix her farms.

Judy said: 'Can you do me a big favor and ask if FT can retrieve my farms for me. My IT guy thought it was worth a try. He cant help me either'

The message she gets is in the attached pictures, okay, can't insert pictures here so here is the text of the first message: "Farm Town is requesting access to: your name and profile picture and friends list. Edit access This doesn't let the app post to Facebook. Continue as Judy or Cancel By continuing, Farm Town will receive ongoing access to the information that you share and Facebook will record when Farm Town accesses it. Learn more about this sharing and the stettins that you have. Farm Town's Privacy Policy and Terms."
Here is the text of the second message: "Error 'Login Error: There is an error in logging you into the application. Please try again later.' OK
Please contact her in Messenger if you have any questions.

Taz D
Sep 21 2021, 07:40 PM
Judy Ulm (https://www.facebook.com/judy.ulman) is unable to get into FT. She is my SN and I am her SN. She has contacted me and asked me to contact you to see if you can fix her farms.

Judy said: 'Can you do me a big favor and ask if FT can retrieve my farms for me. My IT guy thought it was worth a try. He cant help me either'

The message she gets is in the attached pictures, okay, can't insert pictures here so here is the text of the first message: "Farm Town is requesting access to: your name and profile picture and friends list. Edit access This doesn't let the app post to Facebook. Continue as Judy or Cancel By continuing, Farm Town will receive ongoing access to the information that you share and Facebook will record when Farm Town accesses it. Learn more about this sharing and the stettins that you have. Farm Town's Privacy Policy and Terms."
Here is the text of the second message: "Error 'Login Error: There is an error in logging you into the application. Please try again later.' OK
Please contact her in Messenger if you have any questions.
Hi Peasus,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about not loading.
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this. It appears that she has been temporarily banned from Farm Town for some type of activity. This can happen if posting too much to Facebook, using the automatic opening of multiple gifts from gift sites, or trying to open and work toom any facility posts at the same time. It is Facebook doing this and not Farm Town. The only thing she can do is wait out the time.
She can contact Support about this if she wishes. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Abby M Newbary
Sep 22 2021, 01:35 AM
Hi, I was playing earlier and all was going great. I just went in to play a little while ago and it says I must authorize the game. So I did and it gives an error message and says I must authorize it, so I do, and it just does not work. I can't get into the game. All my games have disappeared from FaceBook. My Farm Town shortcut has disappeared. My games are not listed under expired or active, they are just gone. The only thing I did which I don't think it would have affected it but maybe? The thing I did was I cleared off Facebook activity. I thought it had to do with ads is all, not any game apps. The only way I was able to get here was via a this link I had in my email.
I already have an activation number, do I use the activation link and put that number in there again or what do I do or is something in need of fixing? Thank you!
100000484275701 is my user ID number. Sorry, had to edit again because I forgot to add that before.

Tiger
Sep 22 2021, 05:03 AM
Hi, I was playing earlier and all was going great. I just went in to play a little while ago and it says I must authorize the game. So I did and it gives an error message and says I must authorize it, so I do, and it just does not work. I can't get into the game. All my games have disappeared from FaceBook. My Farm Town shortcut has disappeared. My games are not listed under expired or active, they are just gone. The only thing I did which I don't think it would have affected it but maybe? The thing I did was I cleared off Facebook activity. I thought it had to do with ads is all, not any game apps. The only way I was able to get here was via a this link I had in my email.
I already have an activation number, do I use the activation link and put that number in there again or what do I do or is something in need of fixing? Thank you!
100000484275701 is my user ID number. Sorry, had to edit again because I forgot to add that before.

H, Abby M Newbary,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues. Thank you for your ID.

I had a look at your data and the game hasn't put any block on you from playing.

We do know this happens when Facebook puts a ban on you for some reason and it sounding like they have blocked you from all of your games for now or it could be a problem with one of their app servers that you need that gives you access to your games on Facebook. This is usually temporary. It's possible this could last a few days.

If there's nothing in your Facebook support inbox to tell you if there is any kind of ban then you may just have to wait it out as we have no way of telling you how long the ban would be for or if it is a FB app server having issues, only Facebook would have that information.

When you say you cleared your Facebook activity, do you mean you cleared all the game requests from Facebooks games activity area (https://www.facebook.com/games/activity) or do you mean you cleared everything via Facebook settings in the Logged actions and other activity section?

Go to Facebook settings and scroll down the left side, click on Blocking and make sure Farm Town isn't showing up there just in case you blocked it by mistake.

If this persists you can contact the support team and perhaps see if they can see what is going on with your account. If you would like to contact Support, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Abby M Newbary
Sep 22 2021, 03:25 PM
Hi Tiger! Thank you so very, very much for your reply and help! Today I could get back on. First the thing that said Farm Town was requesting access to my name, profile and friend list showed up, so again, like before, I clicked it and this time it worked, no error message and no telling me I had to authorize. I assumed it was because I'd gone to Settings and Privacy, Settings, and then Facebook Information and then on the right it says Off-Facebook Activity, view or clear and I cleared it thinking it would delete shopping history. However I'm not sure that was the problem as two other people have told me it happened to them too and eventually for one, it fixed itself and the other took some other steps that worked for her. I had written to FaceBook, so maybe they fixed it because of my message or maybe they were working on something, I have no idea, just so glad it's back. I wasn't banned from anything. If I was, they didn't inform me. Thank you very much all you who keep the game running and for your help!

Tiger
Sep 22 2021, 04:42 PM
Hi Tiger! Thank you so very, very much for your reply and help! Today I could get back on. First the thing that said Farm Town was requesting access to my name, profile and friend list showed up, so again, like before, I clicked it and this time it worked, no error message and no telling me I had to authorize. I assumed it was because I'd gone to Settings and Privacy, Settings, and then Facebook Information and then on the right it says Off-Facebook Activity, view or clear and I cleared it thinking it would delete shopping history. However I'm not sure that was the problem as two other people have told me it happened to them too and eventually for one, it fixed itself and the other took some other steps that worked for her. I had written to FaceBook, so maybe they fixed it because of my message or maybe they were working on something, I have no idea, just so glad it's back. I wasn't banned from anything. If I was, they didn't inform me. Thank you very much all you who keep the game running and for your help!

Hi Abby M Newbary,

Glad to hear that you're back in the game now! Thank you very much for coming back to let us know, much appreciated :)

I had a look at what you could clear from that area and it's so FB can show you things on FB that you might be interested in, by using your search history off of Facebook. When I checked mine I did not see FT listed. There was a game but it was one of those instant games you can play in Facebook Messenger. None of my FB web games were listed there so it doesn't look like those would show as off Facebook activity.

All I can think of is FB have been making some changes somewhere that probably didn't go very well, perhaps a FB dev goofed something up and it's been a bit slow to find and fix. It's entirely possible that whatever they did they only released it to some FB users rather than everyone, which is normal. To be fair, there's only so much testing you can do with so many people before you just have to release it to the masses and see what happens when far more people try to do the exact same thing. Perhaps that is what has happened.

If you keep getting it repeatedly do come back and let us know.

popover
Sep 24 2021, 03:59 AM
userid 628887385
I get the following error. It started over a week ago. I have tried to reload Firefox but i can't get rid of old data. I can only login if I use a different computer
2021-09-24 08:52:52.585 WARNWARNING: Url_Loader.Load_Error - https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/vars/0915-115325/Data/defs/assets.xml - Unknown Error

Tiger
Sep 24 2021, 05:31 AM
userid 628887385
I get the following error. It started over a week ago. I have tried to reload Firefox but i can't get rid of old data. I can only login if I use a different computer
2021-09-24 08:52:52.585 WARNWARNING: Url_Loader.Load_Error - https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/vars/0915-115325/Data/defs/assets.xml - Unknown Error

Hi popover,

On the computer that has this problem, are you using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game? If you are please delete it and use the Facebook icon on the left side of Facebook to get to the current version of the game or you can click on the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum.

Make sure you do that for all your browsers on all of your computers as that error looks like you are still trying to access an old version of the game.

GrammieRee
Oct 02 2021, 10:44 AM
I'm having a hard time getting farms to load, whether trying to work someone's facilities or loading my own farm. Sometimes it just hangs at the black screen, sometimes I get an error message. (See photo) This happens regardless of which browser I use. Is there anything I can do to fix this besides repeatedly refreshing the page until it finally decides to load?

Taz D
Oct 02 2021, 10:57 AM
I'm having a hard time getting farms to load, whether trying to work someone's facilities or loading my own farm. Sometimes it just hangs at the black screen, sometimes I get an error message. (See photo) This happens regardless of which browser I use. Is there anything I can do to fix this besides repeatedly refreshing the page until it finally decides to load?
Hi GrammieRee,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Try clearing your browser caches, restart your computer, and then try again to load your farms. It will be slow loading after you clear the cache as all the graphics will have to be downloaded again. Instructions for clearing browser are in the following link:

GrammieRee
Oct 02 2021, 12:56 PM
Hi GrammieRee,

*** I'm running Windows 7 so don't think I can get any updates but I will check. Will be upgrading to 11 when it comes out and has all the bugs fixed, but that won't be for a while yet.

*** My browsers are up to date.

Try clearing your browser caches, restart your computer, and then try again to load your farms. It will be slow loading after you clear the cache as all the graphics will have to be downloaded again. Instructions for clearing browser are in the following link:

*** I run clean-ups and shut my computer down every night. This has been an ongoing problem so that isn't helping either.

Taz D
Oct 02 2021, 02:58 PM
*** I run clean-ups and shut my computer down every night. This has been an ongoing problem so that isn't helping either.
Hi GrammieRee,
By running clean ups every night does that mean you are cleaning the browser caches every night? If so that may be part of the problem. The graphics for the game are store in those caches. If you clean that out every night then the game has to download those every day and that can take several minutes which would be why it sits at the black screen. When you refresh then it will still have to down load those.

I have a Windows 7 computer too and don't have any problem with loading the game even though we do not get updates for Windows on that anymore. How much memory does your computer have?

The only other thing I can think of is possibly internet problems some where between you and the Farm Town servers interrupting the data transfer. It is probably not between you and your provider as that would cause more problems than just Farm Town. There are many links after that between them and the Facebook app server and more links between that server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those having problems can cause a loss or slowdown of data transfer between you and the Farm Town servers. Unfortunately we do not have any way to monitor or fix those links.

GrammieRee
Oct 02 2021, 08:30 PM
Thank you so much for your replies and help, Taz!

I did find some Windows updates and installed them but it hasn't helped.

Trying to load the farm now and it's just sitting at the black screen, but at least I didn't get that error message so that's progress, right?

Yes, the clean ups do clear the cache every night. I can try to disable that part of the cleaners I use and see if it makes a difference.

My computer has 12 Gigs of RAM. I used to work people's facilities all day long with several farms running in the background while I was doing other things with no problems, so I don't think that's the issue.

After refreshing 3 times I finally got the farm to load. When I clicked to load another farm it didn't hang, so I think you're right about it being the cache.

Thank you again for your help, and I will let you know if NOT clearing it makes a difference. :)