PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 11th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Raul
Feb 11 2011, 11:24 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. 10 new Farm Covers in the Paths/Ground section in the Store:

Dry Grass
Semi Dry Taller Grass
Autumn Grass
Light Brown Plain Land
Brown Plain Land
Dusty Ground
Dirty Ground
Asphalt Ground
Sand Cover
Water Cover

2. New Filters in Facility Manager: You can now filter your facilities in the Facility Manager using the Filter icon below the Sort icon. These are the available filters:

- Facilities in Current Farm
- Active Facilities in Current Farm
- Active Facilities in All Farms
Active Facilities are facilities that have at least one product with Pending or Done productions. We are still missing one filter 'Facilities in All Farms' which we will be releasing in the future, but having the 'Active Facilities in All Farms' in the meantime should help.

Also, the 'Pending' text in each Facility is now green when there is at least one product that you can make on that facility.

3. Forklift Tool (FC): Allows you to use the 'Store All' button in the Facility Manager to Store All products in one Facility with one click. This tool consumes 1 fuel for each different type of product it stores.

4. Start +30 Batches with one click: There is a +30 button in each facility that will allow you to start up to 30 batches at once.

5. Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Tree Shaker 8 x 4, then you can by this new Tree Shaker to harvest trees twice as fast, up to 64 at a time.

6. Increased Item Storage capacity: You have now 10 slots available on your Item Storage for each neighbour you have, a 100% increase.

7. Flower Fertilizer: If you own the Orange Manure Spreader, when you fertilize your farms, your flowers will be fertilized as well.

8. The Harvest and Sell option and other popups removed: From now on, when you harvest, all your harvest will go to your storage. Also, popups when storing baits in Gift Box and when moving to the pending tabs in a Facility have been removed.

9. Bottom Advertisings removed: We decided to remove the bottom ads in the game to improve players experience until we are absolutly sure they will not interfere with the game performance. In the meantime, we may show some holidays farmcash offers.

10. Corrupted items in farms are now hidden automatically: Ocassionally there were items in the farm that could not be deleted or moved, specially plow or gone to waste fields, those items are now hidden.

11. Optimizations when working at neighbour facilities: You should experience much less timeouts because of this. Also, when experiencing timeouts you will have the option to retry the operation to avoid reloading your farm and losing context, for ex: you can continue working after hired.

12. Users that don't own the Red Manure Spreader can now send the Orange Manure Spreader to their neighbours as a Gift: However the recipient of the gift still needs to own the *Red* Manure Spreader for you to be able to send the *Orange* Manure Spreader.

13. Drying Facility (Coins): Allows you to produce dried Fruits and Veggies.

Raisins
Dried Plums
Dried Figs
Dried Mushrooms
Dried Split Peas
Dried Apricots
Dried Pears
Sweet Dried Cranberries

14. Soup Restaurant (FC): Allows you to make soups. You can produce Cream in the Diary Processing Plant.

Tomato Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
French Onion Soup
Split Pea Soup
Cream of Mushrooms
Lobster Soup
Beef Chili Soup

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 11 2011, 11:26 PM
Fantastic Raul and devs!

kiwirick
Feb 11 2011, 11:28 PM
YAY Thanks heaps :)

usmcmom2008
Feb 11 2011, 11:30 PM
yay!!! and i just thoughti was going to bed!!!:p

Rob T
Feb 11 2011, 11:31 PM
Thankyou so much Raul and all the devs :) great release :)

Ilsewdm
Feb 11 2011, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the new releases. I noticed that my flowers were suddenly fertilized! Great stuff. I haven't checked anything yet, but doesn't French Onion Soup require CHEESE? Please, please, please...do something about the lack of cheese. I have EIGHT dairies and never have enough cheese for all the facilities.
Ok, enough whining. I have work to do, lol.

FarmerWitch
Feb 11 2011, 11:34 PM
A Wonderful update! Thanks you soooo much. (Perhaps the store all storable items on the gifts will come in the next upgrade ? .... Pretty 'Please')

MarlaKay
Feb 11 2011, 11:34 PM
You "guys/gals" are the GREATEST!!!! Thanks again for a great GREAT update!!!! :)

alyceclover
Feb 11 2011, 11:35 PM
Nice! Thank you.

bob07
Feb 11 2011, 11:36 PM
Love it already,
Thanks

JAS0643
Feb 11 2011, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the update. I can't wait to play with all the new stuff. One question, if people can send the orange manure spreader even if the person getting the spreader doesn't have the red one does that mean they can fertilize crops with out the red spreader of do they still have to buy the read spreader.

Cookie01
Feb 11 2011, 11:42 PM
Aaaaawwwwwsome. Thank you so much. :D

kazzaqld
Feb 11 2011, 11:44 PM
Great - thank you devs!:D

ScottLanter
Feb 11 2011, 11:44 PM
I see the floating coins, floating XP and floating crops are still present with the new update...even though they hog CPU and serve no functional purpose. :rolleyes:

CaroleSB
Feb 11 2011, 11:46 PM
woooo hooooo!!! I knew those timeouts meant good things were coming!! LOL

Thanks, Devs! You're the greatest!

bob07
Feb 11 2011, 11:46 PM
There are facilities showing up that I don't own in the facility manager, I only own 1 Smokehouse but 2 are showing up in the Manager but not on the farm. It only happens on the All Facilities view
Thanks

RickSGM
Feb 11 2011, 11:49 PM
That "other" farm game could take a few lessons from you all. I used to play it too, but those popups were too aggravating, and such limits of room on it too. Thank you all for letting an old geezer enjoy a good game with plenty of ground to work on.
:D

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Feb 11 2011, 11:50 PM
Thank you so much, just filled my facilities in record time!! Love it!!

justmecookin
Thank you Raul

annie2011
thats great woohoo, just wondering if there will be a level upgrade again lol.

TraceyMush
Feb 11 2011, 11:51 PM
Way more item storage! YEAH!!!
Thanks guys for the awesome free game!!!

Lavenda
Feb 11 2011, 11:54 PM
woohoo! A use for figs, apricots & plums! Water & sand covers! Soups! I'm a happy girl, thanks Devs :)

VeronicaT
I'm so happy to get more storage for each neighbor! And I love that the fertilizer now works on flowers. Hopefully I won't run out anymore but I have about two days to find out if I now have enough of all my fowers or if I'm doomed to plant more. lol Haven't gotten either new facility yet but I will soon. I have to buy FC of course but that's okay because I was planning on it anyway. I don't care for the forklift esp since it's 45 FC nor do I care for the new treeshaker even though it's not too expensive. But I'm not being forced to buy either one so I won't. I love this game! To those who cry about cheese, post a link and have two or three neighbors help! If you don't have neighbors who play still, create new accounts! Heck, I did and I rarely run out of cheese and I only have dairy plants on 5 farms!

Mrs Borgies
A wonderful update.....thank you so much :)

I would like to add, I doubt that I will buy the Forklift but then if the dairy, Chicken Coop and Wool Shed were added to the facilities list, I might consider it! ;)

susme48
Feb 12 2011, 12:05 AM
Okay....had just started this, and the new update notice appeared in the middle...so hopefully I can edit all the stuff out that no longer applies! :)

So far this is great!! Lovely job on this wonderful game!! Kudoes to all of you!!!

However, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! I just dumped my plums and apricot trees...rofl!! I opted for more mulberry and rubber trees!

I like the new things that I have found so far, and I finally got time to play around with the facility manager...VERY nice!! If this old brain can remember it.

I really love this game, I really do...a bit frustrated with all the things that are farmcash only, now that we are on a fixed income, there is a lot less to use for games.

While I love, love, love that the store or sell popup is gone...I am missing all the trees I harvested during the changeover...sigh. It says I have no olives, and I just harvested a large number of them.

I also noticed that even tho' I worked about 5 or 6 farms since late last night, got around 3-5 wedding dresses, and I refilled and emptied my facility for quite a few more(sorry I never expected to need to know how many...this is just one example) all that is in my storage is 5 dresses.

It does make me afraid to harvest the rest of my trees, I don't want to loose all my silk worms and other hard to get harvests.

But, I guess if all I loose is a little money, I think I will totally like the new update anyway!! Thank you so much for all your work.

Gonna try the cache thing, and reboot to see if my olives return, etc.

PS why does it still say I am just a beginner when I am at level 185?

merchcymraeg
Feb 12 2011, 12:07 AM
great stuff but would love to know how i get a kidney bean for the soup ty

Rob T
Feb 12 2011, 12:08 AM
great stuff but would love to know how i get a kidney bean for the soup ty

you plant kidney beans from the seeds in the store :)

acidrazzor
Feb 12 2011, 12:10 AM
love the new stuff thanks hate to wine but can we plz get cheese production down to an hour we have so many things that need cheese hope to see it in the next upgrade.

merchcymraeg
Feb 12 2011, 12:10 AM
just seen some kidney bean seeds ty so i have answered my own question and thanks to rob 2

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:11 AM
PS why does it still say I am just a beginner when I am at level 185?

Because the linking on the forum is broken :)

lesaw
Feb 12 2011, 12:15 AM
Fantastic Raul and devs!

thanks.....

Socrate
Feb 12 2011, 12:16 AM
I really love the new drying and soup facility. The new kidney bean crop is also nice..I'm happy that it is an 8 hour crop. I especially love that the new facilities need tree produce from trees that can mostly be purchased from the store and is not dependent on gifts. I have tons of friends and get lots of gifts but receiving them and exchanging them is still slow and tedious.

What I am disappointed in is when I go to work on the facilities on a friend's farm I am not seeing the blue "click to work" rectangular button on each product. It was so easy to tell at a glance which product needed to be worked. Now I need to hover over each and every product to see if there is available production. This is a step backward.

Not finished testing this but we are thinking right now that it will also let you work the same facility twice on a neighbors farm. You might want to check that.

Love the game, keep up the great work!

Cookie01
Feb 12 2011, 12:19 AM
Just a slight concern. Sorry. The facility manager is showing facilities I don't have. I only have, for example, one chocolate factory, but I'm seeing three. Am I doing something daft? Advice please? Thank you.

claudiaheeb
Feb 12 2011, 12:24 AM
Absolutely fantastic !!!! Great job that you are all doing.... Thank you so much:):):):)

TerriFlynn
Feb 12 2011, 12:27 AM
A possible solution for the cheese, as my friend Floyd has suggested, would be to have different types of cheese. Mozzarela for pizza...swiss for mushroom burger...parmasean for salads, jarlesburg for french onion soup, cheddar for mac and cheese, etc........

Jwebb
Feb 12 2011, 12:28 AM
First of all I want to thank you guys for the new additions, they're great :) There is a small glitch in the matrix... In the facilities manager, when you go to "activate facilities in all farms", it even pulls up the facilities in storage. When I put a facility in storage, it's because I want it Inactive. It even shows the farm number that the facility it was on before I put it in storage. This is very confusing! Thanks for you quick attention on this matter :)

Ilsewdm
Feb 12 2011, 12:29 AM
So far, "Active Facilities in All Farms" and "Store All" buttons are fabulous. I'm hoping that the forklift will eventually end up on the extended tool bar!??

Greyclan
Feb 12 2011, 12:31 AM
Thank you soooo much, this is a great update :)

So far, "Active Facilities in All Farms" and "Store All" buttons are fabulous. I'm hoping that the forklift will eventually end up on the extended tool bar!??

I have my forklift in storage and the store all still works.

Big Honking Toe
Feb 12 2011, 12:32 AM
The update is quite nice and I love the fact I can now use the facility manager and do all farms at once(Very Awesome). I also love that facility's can be filled 300% or more faster and that annoying option to harvest and sell is gone.

There is one thing that needs to be added and it's fairly simple. We need the option to filter our storage by planted crops so it only shows stuff we can plant in the ground and exclude stuff from tree's. It's a small thing, but it would make it much easier to plant crops if I can tell faster what to plant.

Also I was thinking why is it when we work on neighbors farms we can't just use the facility manager and have it tell us which ones have work?

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:32 AM

You don't need it on the tool bar as you access it in the facility manager :)

joann porga
Feb 12 2011, 12:33 AM
i love all the new factories and the new updates but i am in desperate need of my ninth farm any info on when that might be released i luv playing farm town and dont plan on leaving u guys make it easier everytime to play and make it quicker so that i can move onto other things so please release the ninth farm soon

LabradorFarmer
Feb 12 2011, 12:33 AM
Just a slight concern. Sorry. The facility manager is showing facilities I don't have. I only have, for example, one chocolate factory, but I'm seeing three. Am I doing something daft? Advice please? Thank you.

I am showing two Tea & Coffee Shops. I definitely only have 1.

nettie1212
Feb 12 2011, 12:34 AM
Hi, great updates thanks.. The only thing I wish you would have done for us if have the oil pump, pump faster. We need to have this as we have to wait for these barrels, put them in the oil refinery, then into another facility.. Takes a long time.. or have an option that the pump can also be a facility.. suggestion of course.

marlinfouad
Feb 12 2011, 12:37 AM
how can i use the forklift their are no icon in it to do storage for all items need to be stored

Ilsewdm
Feb 12 2011, 12:38 AM
I have my forklift in storage and the store all still works.

Mine didn't work after I put it into storage, but sometimes I think I have to reload the game before new stuff works as advertised, lol.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:43 AM
how can i use the forklift their are no icon in it to do storage for all items need to be stored

You need to put the forklift in storage first and then go to the facility manager to click the 'store all".

marlinfouad
Feb 12 2011, 12:47 AM
You need to put the forklift in storage first and then go to the facility manager to click the 'store all".

i couldnt find any icon that said store all and my fortklift is in the storage

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:48 AM
i couldnt find any icon that said store all and my fortklift is in the storage

You need to click on the facility manager after that, and then you'll see that on your facilities...it'll say 'open' and 'store all'.

marlinfouad
Feb 12 2011, 01:03 AM
thank you verry much i get it

jazzyjude
Feb 12 2011, 01:11 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs...it's Christmas again<3

I still see corrupted plowed fields on my farm though...

Lynnette
Feb 12 2011, 01:14 AM
Greatly appreciate all the hard work you have done and especially taking suggestions to heart.

JennaSweetness
Feb 12 2011, 01:23 AM
Thank you so much Devs. I love this game and all the updates. :)

ScottLanter
Feb 12 2011, 01:31 AM
Don't know if anybody else is having this problem, or not, but when I loaded the Facilities Manager and used the "funneling icon" to max out all of my Oil Pumps, it worked properly. However, when I double-checked by going to the individual farms where the Oil Pumps are located, they reverted back to amount they were, originally, before I maxed them. Anybody else having this problem?

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 01:33 AM
Don't know if anybody else is having this problem, or not, but when I loaded the Facilities Manager and used the "funneling icon" to max out all of my Oil Pumps, it worked properly. However, when I double-checked by going to the individual farms where the Oil Pumps are located, they reverted back to amount they were, originally, before I maxed them. Anybody else having this problem?

Yes we have reports here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=410002

Devs are already aware as we've sent on an e-mail.

Cookie01
Feb 12 2011, 01:36 AM
This thread is moving so fast! :D I had facilities showing up in my facilities manager that I didn't own - like two bakeries when I only had one. I found that if you nip through and empty all shown, the 'extra' ones disappear. :D

ScottLanter
Feb 12 2011, 01:38 AM
Yes we have reports here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=410002

Devs are already aware as we've sent on an e-mail.

That's a bit ridiculous to have two threads about the same update. I'll stick with the original thread.

Rob T
Feb 12 2011, 01:39 AM
That's a bit ridiculous to have two threads about the same update. I'll stick with the original thread.

One thread is comments and feedback to the developers.... the other is help and support for problems concerning the new release

ScottLanter
Feb 12 2011, 01:44 AM
One thread is comments and feedback to the developers.... the other is help and support for problems concerning the new release

That's why I'll stick with the original thread...especially if it's the one meant for feedback to the developers. ;)

sherdi the sower
Feb 12 2011, 01:49 AM
WONDERFUL... WONDERFUL... WONDERFUL!
Only complaint: Why didn't you release it all about an hour earlier? I had just finished restocking my largest farm and went to another farm when suddenly the differences showed up. LOL

Now when you take care of hiring neighbors to work farms in a simple way without the ordeal of going to the marketplace, I will do a happy-joy dance!

Isisfordia
Feb 12 2011, 01:57 AM
About the adds at the bottom....or "bottom adds"...(interesting idea there). Good ridance and don't bring them back. Hate them, the "block this add" button never worked and they advertised nothing I was ever interested in.

And get rid of Farmcash. Coins only.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 02:00 AM
About the adds at the bottom....or "bottom adds"...(interesting idea there). Good ridance and don't bring them back. Hate them, the "block this add" button never worked and they advertised nothing I was ever interested in.

Hi there, FC won't be going away as that's how money is brought into the game. I'd say that all FB games have their own form of currency for this reason :)

gpliew
Feb 12 2011, 02:01 AM
I have the same problems with the Active facilities on all farms. Even though the facilities weren't stocked when I went to the respective farms, my ingredients were used up!!

ScottLanter
Feb 12 2011, 02:12 AM

The devs already got rid of perfectly good advertising, and now you want them to get rid of Farm Cash? They might as well close the doors to their business, then. Something's gotta pay for our fun.

kurlikew
Feb 12 2011, 02:13 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;4446270]Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

12. Users that don't own the Red Manure Spreader can now send the Orange Manure Spreader to their neighbours as a Gift.

I don't own the red manure spreader, but I don't see an option anywhere to send the orange one as a gift (in fact, I thought that was a FC item?). Am I misunderstanding something? :confused:

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 02:14 AM
Hi There,

12. Users that don't own the Red Manure Spreader can now send the Orange Manure Spreader to their neighbours as a Gift.

I don't own the red manure spreader, but I don't see an option anywhere to send the orange one as a gift (in fact, I thought that was a FC item?). Am I misunderstanding something? :confused:

The orange manure spreader is a FC item under the tools and you should see a 'send' button.

BrookeB
Feb 12 2011, 02:17 AM
Lots of great additions and fixes with this release. Thanks, devs.

When I'm working a neighbor's facilities, I'm glad to see just a single XP value float up rather than an individual value for each item I worked. This is the kind of little subtlety that makes for a good game experience.

But as someone else mentioned, I miss the blue "Click to Work" button being visible immediately upon entry to each neighbor's facility. It gives me a visual clue to how many items I need to work. I don't need to click on the items with 0 pending; but now without the blue button, it is much harder to spot those items with nothing pending. And it is difficult to know if my click "took" (sometimes I click so fast, I have to go back and click an item that didn't register during my haste). Bottom line... please bring back the blue button. :D

But thanks again, devs. :)

islandbabs
Feb 12 2011, 02:25 AM
I have the same problems with the Active facilities on all farms. Even though the facilities weren't stocked when I went to the respective farms, my ingredients were used up!!

same thing happened to me! I lost all my petrochemicals and milk and $$ - and yet my oil pumps, petrochemical factory, and dairies lost their pending production :(
Great updates other than that - hopefully we can rollback and get our stuff back?!?!?

Farmer Homer
Feb 12 2011, 02:26 AM
This is a fantastic update, thanks to all the devs.

I love the new options on the facilities manager, to be able to manage all facilities from one place instead of going from farm to farm is heaven. The +30 option on the facilities is great especially with the one hour items. I'm glad the +1 and +10 options were kept in place, I don't always fill everything, especially those requiring cheese (hint, hint).

The new tree shaker is what I've been wishing for, it was annoying to only plant trees in one direction for optimal shaking. Now if the same improvement can be made for the chain saw, happy dance.

I like the new facilities and glad to have a reason to bring back my plum trees, they are so pretty.

I love the new ground covers, I now have sand in my beach community.

Alway nice to get new seeds and seeds that may be used in a facility is a special treat.

Adding new products to existing facilities is always nice too.

Glad to have more storage, I like to store extra gift trees just in case.

And last but not least, fertilized flowers is a nice addition.

Whoopsidaisy
Feb 12 2011, 02:28 AM
Thank you :) I love this game.

Isisfordia
Feb 12 2011, 02:36 AM
Hi there, FC won't be going away as that's how money is brought into the game. I'd say that all FB games have their own form of currency for this reason :)

No, don't accept that.

If you want to buy coins and you can buy farmcash. Get rid of farmcash and keep the coins.

Make all facilities available by coins.

I would not mind if those "services" honoured their offers but they don't.

anotherfarmer
Feb 12 2011, 02:43 AM
I do not know where to post this but this is about facilities, normally when work on neighbours factories if done it says about doing tomorrow and wont allow you to go no further, but after todays update I noticed even after you worked and it says come again tomorrow it still allows you to collect again, and if go to their farm to work again it allows you to do all them all over again :(

Isisfordia
Feb 12 2011, 02:44 AM
The devs already got rid of perfectly good advertising, and now you want them to get rid of Farm Cash? They might as well close the doors to their business, then. Something's gotta pay for our fun.

I would not mind the ads IF the block ad feature actually worked. But most times it came up with a message something like "not now, later or something."

Most ads were okay but some just were not targeted properly. I'm happily married and I don't want dating services. I am playing FT so I don't want games and I am quite happy with my mobile service and my bank. Okay, so they might not know the last two but if I could block them, I would be happy.

Simply put, it would not be a problem, if the control features worked.

I don't think they actually interferred with the game. Never made any difference if there was a problem.

And as for Farmcash, I didn't say would should get rid of the ability to buy coins just make ONE means of buying things.

Really do both stables and both poo spreaders have to be Farmcash?

And do the essential facilities are restricted. I refuse to buy Farmcash because I am forced too:mad:. I might buy Coins because I want too.

susme48
Feb 12 2011, 02:55 AM
Thanks, Double T...I did read that another time. Lordy this age thing is a pain...I never used to forget anything I read once...my advice to all...don't get any older...lol!! Thanks for answering.

Taz D
Feb 12 2011, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the update. I can't wait to play with all the new stuff. One question, if people can send the orange manure spreader even if the person getting the spreader doesn't have the red one does that mean they can fertilize crops with out the red spreader of do they still have to buy the read spreader.

Jas,
The update says if you do not have the Red spreader not if the person getting the spreader. The recipient would have to already have the red spreader.

Tina5551
Feb 12 2011, 03:02 AM
I love the update too but I lost all my stuff from my faciliites .. I had worked all 8 Farms on Farm 1 filling and emptying ... when I went back .. all my done's were empty and none of my fills were there .. this was very upsetting especially the stuff from the pumps .. i had 8 farms x ? over 100 for sure which i had loaded into the oil refinery .. which was now empty.

Scarlet
Feb 12 2011, 03:04 AM
This is a great update. However, the new facilties manager filters are not working for me - and if I click on any of the filters, I get "this filter is temporarily disabled" and can't use the facilities manager at all. Am I alone in this?

PS am posting this in the relevant help thread.

Cookie01
Feb 12 2011, 03:10 AM
No, mine's disabled just now and I don't think it worked properly the first time I used it. I think that just means the Devs are fixing it.

Taz D
Feb 12 2011, 03:12 AM
I would not mind the ads IF the block ad feature actually worked. But most times it came up with a message something like "not now, later or something."

Most ads were okay but some just were not targeted properly. I'm happily married and I don't want dating services. I am playing FT so I don't want games and I am quite happy with my mobile service and my bank. Okay, so they might not know the last two but if I could block them, I would be happy.

Simply put, it would not be a problem, if the control features worked.

I don't think they actually interferred with the game. Never made any difference if there was a problem.

The Ad Block as you call it is not actually a block, but a way for you to voice your opinion to the ad company (not Slashkey). The only way an ad would be removed from the rotation is if enough people voice their opinion that the ad was bad. How many ads do you see on TV that are relevent to you and there you have no way to block them unless you watch everything tape delayed. As far as I am concerned none of the ads interested me but this is a way for Slashkey to make money to keep up equipment and pay the programmers.
As far as interference there have been some with pop-ups that have interfered and Slashkey was very quick to respond and have those ads pulled to stop the problems.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Feb 12 2011, 03:40 AM
This is TOTALLY AWESOME -- as usual!!! Fertilized Flowers!!! Storing all pending items with one click. Many of those annoying tabs gone. The 8x8 tree shaker. BUT BEST OF ALL IS MY WISH LIST ITEM GOT TAKEN CARE OF -- NO MORE HAVING TO CHOOSE "HARVEST AND STORE" IT'S THE DEFAULT!!!

DEVS, YOU ROCK! NOW OFF TO SPEND MY FT$

velvetdelenn
Feb 12 2011, 03:48 AM
Thank you so much for the upgrades on the production clicks. It helps to know when to stop easier than it was before that is lol. I second the store all on gifts. And thanks for also getting rid of the bait message when clicked to store in the gift box. That was really annoying. I really love the game. Is there a way to tell when you first played the game? I think I've been doing this for about 2 years now. Suppose it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things....but still would like to know lol

kazahoobo
Feb 12 2011, 03:53 AM
thanks so much.. you did a great job.. so much better as other games on facebook.

velvetdelenn
Feb 12 2011, 03:56 AM
I love the update too but I lost all my stuff from my faciliites .. I had worked all 8 Farms on Farm 1 filling and emptying ... when I went back .. all my done's were empty and none of my fills were there .. this was very upsetting especially the stuff from the pumps .. i had 8 farms x ? over 100 for sure which i had loaded into the oil refinery .. which was now empty.

Not sure it will work for you, but did you try to refresh your browser? That hasn't happened to me before, which I'm knocking on wood now lol. But maybe refreshing or using a different browser? I run Google Chrome and Firefox now, usually just chrome.

texastater
Feb 12 2011, 03:58 AM
AHhhhh How I LOVE YOU FARMTOWN! You all are aweeeeeesooooome!:D:eek:

LibrarianLee
Feb 12 2011, 04:05 AM
Oh everything is just wonderful! Thanks - really great. I sure would love to be able to have that water cover available for small spaces too like most of the other ground covers. I don't need my whole farm under water. Thanks again for all your hard work and creativity!

JAS0643
Feb 12 2011, 04:08 AM
Jas,
The update says if you do not have the Red spreader not if the person getting the spreader. The recipient would have to already have the red spreader.

It was changed to you after I posted that question. I don't remember how it was worded before but it made it sound like if the person that is receiving the orange spreader didn't need to own a red one to get an orange one and use it. That is what I am asking about. Can someone receive an orange spreader as a gift and use it if they do not have the red spreader?

Aero 1
Feb 12 2011, 04:49 AM
It was changed to you after I posted that question. I don't remember how it was worded before but it made it sound like if the person that is receiving the orange spreader didn't need to own a red one to get an orange one and use it. That is what I am asking about. Can someone receive an orange spreader as a gift and use it if they do not have the red spreader?

If they don't have to have the red spreader that wouldn't not be fair to everyone who has had to purchase both spreaders. I am sure they would already have to have the red one. I for one wouldn't be happy about it as I payed for both spreaders, that would mean if you knew someone who was playing you could send them a farm cash voucher they could then send you the orange spreader as a gift and that would mean you have only had to pay for one:(

Scarlet
Feb 12 2011, 05:16 AM
I sure would love to be able to have that water cover available for small spaces too like most of the other ground covers. I don't need my whole farm under water.

Seconding this request! I just tried having my whole no. 1 farm all under water; it looks really weird, though I can see that it could be useful sometimes.

Ozpinny
Feb 12 2011, 05:38 AM
Hi there, love the new update, fabulous as always. All excited and went in to buy the new Drying Facility, but when placed it on the land it was invisible. Refreshed and saw it was still not there so went to buy another and now it's saying that I can only have one productive facility....it's invisible, the land is showing as used. Hope you can help and please if anyone else is having this problem :)

crafty chris
Feb 12 2011, 06:15 AM
thanks again for another great release specially the flower manure part ....... love ya all :)

crafty chris
Feb 12 2011, 06:16 AM
Hi there, love the new update, fabulous as always. All excited and went in to buy the new Drying Facility, but when placed it on the land it was invisible. Refreshed and saw it was still not there so went to buy another and now it's saying that I can only have one productive facility....it's invisible, the land is showing as used. Hope you can help and please if anyone else is having this problem :)

check the buildings are not hidden clear cache and close browser and try again

slashdot
Feb 12 2011, 06:20 AM
What a nice surprise to wake up to. Thank you!!!!! And Have a great day!!!

tharcicia
Feb 12 2011, 06:29 AM
Thanks dev's. Especially happy that I can fertilize my flowers as well now!

dianedrayson
Feb 12 2011, 06:33 AM
What a lovely surprise for my Saturday morning. I'm glad I'd switched off the computer last night before the update came or I might not have got to bed!

I like this update. It's a great one. All the good things are farm cash, but I've been working at special offers lately so I have that.

In bed last night I was working out how I'd organise farm 9 with trees, even planting trees that had no use in the game. Now I wake to find that there WILL be a use for those tree products in the drying plant. What fun.

Farm Girl Tammy
Feb 12 2011, 06:33 AM
Great update, thanks!

dianedrayson
Feb 12 2011, 06:37 AM
I should have known this update would come this weekend. My sister is away on holiday. I think that makes the last three out of four updates that have come while she's been away.

Will anyone chip into a fund to send her away every second weekend? lol

Hornyroo
Feb 12 2011, 06:49 AM
great update, u can tell the devs really listen our wants and needs, and satisfy them quite regularly - u guys rock

smilie224
Feb 12 2011, 06:51 AM
Thank you for always keeping the game interesting!! Love you guys!

caba
Feb 12 2011, 06:56 AM
Nice one! Full of really useful stuff, especially the 30 production button in facilities.

Thank you for all your good work. xxx

kosp41302
Feb 12 2011, 06:57 AM
awesome surprise to wake up to! a little disappointed about more items requiring FC to purchase. if we are going to have to use farm cash to buy more an more things, then why not make it easier to get FC (some people are on tight budgets and cannot buy it)

like say: 1FC for everyday that you play the game, or do like some of the other games that i play where you get something different each day that you play and say once a week on a certain day the player would get 3FC. farmtown game cards would be cool too then people could ask for them for birthdays and holidays. just a thought.

LoreneC
Feb 12 2011, 06:58 AM
Nice update. Thank you.:)

ETA I just checked out the new ground covers. Lots of design possibilities! Thank you!

kperry7411
Feb 12 2011, 07:03 AM
YAY!!! thanks so much

JaneMarple9
Feb 12 2011, 07:09 AM
Loving the way the flowers are fertilised too with the orange manure spreader, and the new drying facilities! Got to start saving again :-D

Guldfisk Hansen
Feb 12 2011, 07:11 AM
Thanks so much for a great update! I was especially hoping wed get the groundcovers and flower fertilizer soon so Im one happy bunny :-D Off to make a desert farm... :-)

katsmithBookie
Feb 12 2011, 07:14 AM
Thanks Devs.
These new changes are great, especially the new features in the facilities.

Now if we could just earn FC faster, or easier. In this economy it is extremely hard to spend lots of money on the game when we have real gas and food to buy our families. I like the idea about getting 1 FC for each day, or have a lottery like you do with the coins.

I'm now off to see what I can do on my farm.

Happy farming eveyone

Kat

mischellesteelersfan
Feb 12 2011, 07:15 AM
A Wonderful update! Thanks you soooo much. (Perhaps the store all storable items on the gifts will come in the next upgrade ? .... Pretty 'Please')

omg this would be an awesome addition to our options

mwerdeb
Feb 12 2011, 07:27 AM
Perfect timing as I just redid my third farm trying to figure out what to do with it.....now I know.....as always, many many thanks for making this such an awesome game. I love me some farmtown :)

katsmithBookie
Feb 12 2011, 07:27 AM
When I click on the "- Active Facilities in All Farms" I get a pop up that says this filter is temporarily disabled, yet The announcement says this is a new feature.

Plus the Pending, Done and Utilization at the top of the facilities main window says I have 83447 products done. However, I have stored everything on this farm. My filter is set to current farm.

K

Jordan:A
Feb 12 2011, 07:34 AM
Wicked update apart from the "11. Optimizations when working at neighbour facilities: You should experience much less timeouts because of this. Also, when experiencing timeouts you will have the option to retry the operation to avoid reloading your farm and losing context, for ex: you can continue working after hired." this stil has not fixed my problem and has made it worse to be honest, before I could just click the green tick and I could continue on my farm, now I have to reload the whole game as it will not load anything.

marwahr
Feb 12 2011, 07:42 AM
Such a pleasant surprise this morning when I signed on to play FT. Thank you Devs, your the best ever!!! :)

1fritz
Feb 12 2011, 07:47 AM
WOW! What a nice suprise I was sure we would have to wait till after valentines day for an update. Then I started working my farms and noticed my flowers were fertilized. Yippie:D

Just wanted to say thanks to Raul and Devs for another great update!

I already purchased the new tree shaker..love that item... and we can use different trees in facilities.:D

You folks are the best!:D

Again thanks for a great game.

Fritz

babygirl56
Feb 12 2011, 07:56 AM
I have never been able to harvest 23 trees @ once so I will definitely not purchase the new tree shaker!!!

goofey8292
Feb 12 2011, 07:58 AM
Thank you:)

bob07
Feb 12 2011, 08:14 AM
If you could make the Pending sign green a little more noticeable, I'm colorblind and can't tell it from the other.
Thanks, love the update

artisanrox
Feb 12 2011, 08:14 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Texas Star
Feb 12 2011, 08:22 AM
Thank you very much! The 30+ tab is really nice, as well as the elimination of sell/store harvest and gift bait popups. Something that I would find helpful is an "ingredients" filter on the storage. The other filters are very helpful too, but sometimes I wish for an "ingredients" filter when I am trying to figure out what I need to grow or produce. Thanks again for the great update!

servocrow
Feb 12 2011, 08:29 AM
Great update as always..Looking forward to using all the new options as soon as they are worked out.

Wendums
Feb 12 2011, 08:47 AM
Love the new facilities its great when you create ways for us to use harvested items in facilities that we would normally throw away (I'm hoping eventually, every item that's harvested could be reused in some way). And I was sooooo hoping we would eventually be able to fertilize flowers, the devs are the best...

Also thank you so much for working out a lot of the issues we've been griping about, such as timeouts while working neighbors facilities, that was driving me crazy :/
I cant believe anyone still plays any of those other farm games... Nowhere else do you get this kind of support and development from the creators, you guys ROCK...

Brian Sampson
Feb 12 2011, 08:55 AM
When I click on the "- Active Facilities in All Farms" I get a pop up that says this filter is temporarily disabled, yet The announcement says this is a new feature.

K

I am getting the same thing this morning. Earlier in this thread people said the had multiples of factories showing up that they only had one of. There might have been a glitch and they disabled the feature until they could get it fixed. Hopefully Rob or Double T or somebody can confirm this for us.

Kath-H
Facility filter disabled ?????

aluft
Love this game. I quit playin all the others on FB just so I have the time for this. Love the continued updates and that forklift is awesome! Anything to speed up the process.

I'd like to see people to have the ability to work the facilities that are bought with FC, like the trailer.
I can't keep up with chicken production with all the facilities that use it. Been turning gifts into chicken.
Haven't tried working others farms yet, but again, it would be nice to pick up some chicken that way too.
And for those that are short on FC, they could get needed ingrediants. Also a good incentive to get people to work other folks farms.
I did notice that it is easier to hire people in the market lately. A couple updates ago I had to wait and hope someone came in looking for work...now...lots of folks lookin.

Keep up the good work.
Al

Farmer Shelton
Feb 12 2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the new release...off to the farms now to try out the new improvements!!

L-S
the forklift is basically a way to get 40 FC out of you so you can click a button

StoneFace
I should have known this update would come this weekend. My sister is away on holiday. I think that makes the last three out of four updates that have come while she's been away.

Will anyone chip into a fund to send her away every second weekend? lol

do I send coin or FTCash?? lol

NiMo1960
Feb 12 2011, 09:03 AM
Nice updates
Would have liked to have seen the time to harvest a crop doubled as my work hours makes it tricky to get back to the game to harvest the 8hr items before they perish (often I fail to make it in time).

SPOTSROCK
Feb 12 2011, 09:08 AM
LOVE THEM ALL this shows that the devs DO listen to our requests and or complaints...

ty ty ty .... all these updates are great... !!!

SeamsToBeSew
Feb 12 2011, 09:08 AM
Thanks Raul, this looks like another great update.. Looking forward to the item storage capacity .... Was worried how I was going to fit everything in.. :)

Happy Weeks ahead!!

rabbit8
Feb 12 2011, 09:13 AM
Good update; all that is left is for more cheese.

al_bundy
Feb 12 2011, 09:15 AM
great no need to have data cleared since i got slaped last time lol

love the new release

cant wait to have rhubarb used as a ingredient

Shaldimar
Feb 12 2011, 09:15 AM
Farm Town just keeps getting better and better. Thank you so very much for making the best game I have ever played (and will continue playing forever)

merianb
Feb 12 2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks so much for another wonderful update. Just when I think it can't get any better, you surpass yourselves.

wenchhhie
Feb 12 2011, 09:26 AM
My husband is sitting here shaking his head at me. He calls this game crack. But's it's a good crack! LOL Lovin' the new additions too. I'm also having the facility manager inactive message but my forklift work and I am dancinig with joy over that one! Ohhhh the time it will save. And yes, to you nay sayers out there . . . I am one player who will spend real money to click a button because my time is worth it.

Thanks guys . . . you rawk!

Kay Pasa
Feb 12 2011, 09:31 AM
I'm another happy farmer. I love the new water cover option and so glad you can sit stuff on it without dirt paths etc. Now my farm #9 will be an island that I've always wanted to do but was too time consuming and expensive. So, now I'm waiting patiently for 9. You guys rock!:):):):):)

LoreneC
Feb 12 2011, 09:31 AM
Have I told you lately how much I love the new ground covers?

So many design possibilities...so little time!!

Thanks again!!:)

Docperk
Feb 12 2011, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the updates, nice surprise to wake up to. Can't wait to test everything out. I have tried the new "Active farms on all fields" I get a message that is temporarily disabled. I guess they are fixing the dupe facilities that I seen in some of the other post? Hope they get it fixed soon can't wait to try it. Also thanks for the +30 button it has been taking me an hour to work my facilities hopefully this will cut that time down a lot.

thanks

Texas Belle
Feb 12 2011, 09:42 AM
A possible solution for the cheese, as my friend Floyd has suggested, would be to have different types of cheese. Mozzarela for pizza...swiss for mushroom burger...parmasean for salads, jarlesburg for french onion soup, cheddar for mac and cheese, etc........

Yes, I agree with this... and please, either put the onions on shorter harvesting time, it is impossible to keep up with all the things that require the onions, unless you have your farm cropped and I really don't want to do that. Maybe you can even put onions as gifts, just the same as the tomatoes, that would be an improvement.

Thanks so much for all you all do and here I am asking for more things, thanks again Raul and company you guys are the best!!
BTW when is farm 9 coming out, lol

barbara tarpley
Feb 12 2011, 09:50 AM
thanks so much for the upgrades it really helps when working in facilities now i don't get timed out!!!thanks:)

IzMeBee
Feb 12 2011, 09:50 AM
I havent seem this on my farm, but the woman got a screen pop asking her if she wanted to go to a farm of someone she had just worked facilities for and then it asked her if she wanted to harvest at that farm.

I didnt see that as part of the update. Has anyone else seen this?

TerriFlynn
Feb 12 2011, 10:00 AM
I am not seeing the corrupted items disappear :(

katupatree
Feb 12 2011, 10:02 AM
loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou

plbright
Feb 12 2011, 10:08 AM
I'm just wondering.... I LOVE THE UPDATES!!! Less Pop Ups is a BLESSING...

But when I went to work someone facilities... I had to hover over each item to see if it needed to be worked. Instead of just automatically seeing the blue button to work. This could make for a lot of missed work. :(

moravia
Feb 12 2011, 10:14 AM
I was so worried that fertilizing flowers would require another spreader, but it was added to the orange one and that makes me happy. I am still praying for new views on some of the older facilities. THANKS

pat909
Feb 12 2011, 10:16 AM
Thank you for the update - I love it! Like most everyone else, under the 'facilities manager' I am seeing that I own 2 of all of my facilities, which I don't. I can see this is a bug, so I will be patient and wait!

Thanks again! I love this game!!

Tamblyne
Feb 12 2011, 10:21 AM
I love the new updates. You guys never disappoint. The only thing I would wish is that new ingredients be put at the end of the list. I just put all my milk into making cream instead of cheese. :-D

Awesome new stuff. I had to stop playing for awhile because it was just taking too long to do everything. The game is now much more about strategy and planning, and less about mindless clicking. LOVE IT!

Tiger
Feb 12 2011, 10:25 AM
Whoop Whoop, yippee, cant wait to go play. Excellent updates, great improvements. Thank you very much developers, much appreciated, mwah :D:D:D

jsbh821
Feb 12 2011, 10:33 AM
It just keeps getting better and better!! Thanks Raul and devs!!

tbray
Feb 12 2011, 10:34 AM
I just bought it and used it on my farm.. It sold all product instead of storing them. How do I get to store harvest instead of selling???

ktsmom9
Feb 12 2011, 10:40 AM
AWESOME!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey45
Feb 12 2011, 10:51 AM
this is wonderful Thank you so much :)

bigmama1965
Feb 12 2011, 10:54 AM
Hi everyone, I noticed parsley showing up as a new seed. Do we need it for the soup kitchen or drying facility? I don't want to plant it if it is not needed.

Thanks

lulu836
Feb 12 2011, 10:55 AM
The pumped up flower harvester and tree harvester not only will not go to storage, they don't work.

dianedrayson
Feb 12 2011, 11:00 AM
The pumped up flower harvester and tree harvester not only will not go to storage, they don't work.

I can't help with them not working, but I found my fork lift would not go into storage at first. I tried twice with no luck, so just went ahead and used it. I left the farm, came back later and tried again and it stored with no problems.

i think it's the usual first day glitches. Have faith that it will be fixed. Try clearing cache, changing farms, etc. and then try again.

nanasuieb
Feb 12 2011, 11:10 AM
Thank you very much devs. I haven't had time to play with all the new toys, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! Folks, I've noticed the number by the facuility is the number of the farm it is on, not how many you have.

spurz
Feb 12 2011, 11:14 AM
the biggest improvement ever is the +30 production button! Thank you so very much for that!!

StoneFace
Feb 12 2011, 11:17 AM
Good update; all that is left is for more cheese.

and onions for the soup etc :eek:

:cool:

KayGee
Feb 12 2011, 11:17 AM
the forklift is basically a way to get 40 FC out of you so you can click a button

I have to disagree! It eliminates lots of clicks for me. I have to admit I was hoping for a "store all" button that would move all finished products from all facilities with one click...thinking that will probably end up as a "super forklift"...Farm Cash of course...and I will buy it :) To each his/her own, I guess. I am ecstatic about the new filtering - I know they will fix the glitches shortly - so nice to see all my windmills and all my dairies at a glance, and to not have to go to each farm to collect ingredients. Nice update, devs.

JennyEubanks
Feb 12 2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks you very much FT, really love the game and appreciate all your hard work to make it enjoyable for everyone.

ebonywyverndragon
Feb 12 2011, 11:21 AM
So - with the last upgrade, the first thing I noticed was that the water looked REAL! Now that made me VERY happy....
The Manager thing was very nice too!
But this one - the 2/11 upgrade - where I can now opt to start more than one product with one click - the (10 and 30 buttons) OMG!!!!! ;););)
FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
You have saved this FT addict from killing off another mouse! :D

tah
Feb 12 2011, 11:28 AM
YEAH!!! Haven't used the "Done" But, button yet, but I know it will help... ( I had suggested it a while back for the people with slower internet!) Thanks for listening!! I appreciate all of your efforts in trying to help make the game more enjoyable and produce a little faster!! Thanks again and keep up the great work!

annie2011
Feb 12 2011, 11:33 AM
I have to disagree! It eliminates lots of clicks for me. I have to admit I was hoping for a "store all" button that would move all finished products from all facilities with one click...thinking that will probably end up as a "super forklift"...Farm Cash of course...and I will buy it :) To each his/her own, I guess. I am ecstatic about the new filtering - I know they will fix the glitches shortly - so nice to see all my windmills and all my dairies at a glance, and to not have to go to each farm to collect ingredients. Nice update, devs.

I agree with you 100 % I can't buy all the fc items but that doesn't stop me from playing the game. Wish some people would go back in time and remember how much longer things took. My hat goes off to the developers some ppl think its a flick of the fingers and all done, but I am sure takes lots if sleepless nights trying to work it all out

Old Goat
Feb 12 2011, 11:35 AM
Geeze, it is becoming more difficult to find things to complain about. I suppose I can complain about all the new ground covers. Water?? Now I have to start experimenting again dammit. :eek: ;)
Dried fruits facility... a longggggg time ago I bought about 250 apricot trees and was about to sell them all off. And the plums!! Lordy!! And all ready for harvest :)
No ads at the bottom of the farm. I might consider getting rid of my ad blocker :D
Lots of goodies in this new release. Thanks devs, and thanks mod team/admin for putting together all our wants, needs, likes/dislikes and bringing a comprehensive package to the dev team.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 11:36 AM
I am getting the same thing this morning. Earlier in this thread people said the had multiples of factories showing up that they only had one of. There might have been a glitch and they disabled the feature until they could get it fixed. Hopefully Rob or Double T or somebody can confirm this for us.

Yes I know last night there were glitches, so it was disabled temporarily.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 11:41 AM
I'm just wondering.... I LOVE THE UPDATES!!! Less Pop Ups is a BLESSING...

But when I went to work someone facilities... I had to hover over each item to see if it needed to be worked. Instead of just automatically seeing the blue button to work. This could make for a lot of missed work. :(

Yes we've told the devs about it.

They go in storage, both mine are in and the forklift does work.

chrispace13
Feb 12 2011, 11:42 AM
I love the improvements, but now the filter to show all of the facilities on all of the farms is disabled.... :( Please bring it back, I have 8 farms, and loved that feature. I got a lot done being able to see everything. The improvements are great, now I have to save up some farm cash for a forklift.... :D

bigmama1965
Feb 12 2011, 11:45 AM
I love the improvements, but now the filter to show all of the facilities on all of the farms is disabled.... :( Please bring it back, I have 8 farms, and loved that feature. I got a lot done being able to see everything. The improvements are great, now I have to save up some farm cash for a forklift.... :D

Hey Chris, it says that this filter is not currently active but will be activated at a later date.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 11:49 AM

There were some glitches but it is only temporarily disabled :)

ktsmom9
Feb 12 2011, 12:00 PM
What's the cream for, in the dairy facility?

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Feb 12 2011, 12:03 PM
Great updates... Thank you!!!

Rob T
Feb 12 2011, 12:03 PM

The cream is for use in the soup facility

beautysmom
Feb 12 2011, 12:12 PM
Lovely upgrades. The new facilities are nice (although, at the rate we're going, onions are going to need to be giftable! LOL) but the optimization is stellar--I can finally work farms without the aggravation of going and digging out the post again, and starting over when I time out in the middle! Thanks so much!

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:17 PM

Don't forget to check out Chapter 13 in the Game Guide. It lists what each facility uses ;)

xxannaxx
Feb 12 2011, 12:18 PM
So happy with all the new changes (especially the 30+ in facilities) now farm 9 please....... :D x

ColtsFan1912
Feb 12 2011, 12:21 PM
yay sand! very cool updates thanks

SallyL
Feb 12 2011, 12:22 PM
I can't tell you how many times I have accidentally sold my harvests. My very favorite new feature. :-) Thank you. I love the new update.

dianedrayson
Feb 12 2011, 12:24 PM
Don't forget to check out Chapter 13 in the Game Guide. It lists what each facility uses ;)

I've checked it twice today and the two new facilities are not showing up, although it says you modified that post earlier today. I wonder if somehow the details got deleted?

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:36 PM
I've checked it twice today and the two new facilities are not showing up, although it says you modified that post earlier today. I wonder if somehow the details got deleted?

They are there, post 11 of chapter 13.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4446186&postcount=11

dianedrayson
Feb 12 2011, 12:49 PM
They are there, post 11 of chapter 13.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4446186&postcount=11

You're right. I've found it. I was looking for it at the end, after the fish and chip shop. Instead it's out of order.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:50 PM
You're right. I've found it. I was looking for it at the end, after the fish and chip shop. Instead it's out of order.

It is after fish and chips in post 10, just the post after. There is a text limit so I had to start a new post ;)

plbright
Feb 12 2011, 12:58 PM
Thank you Double T Dude Ranch!!! You are so right on making sure we get answers as quickly as possible! I LOVE FARMTOWN!! Even with the glitches, because in this game I know they are going to get fixed! And the connection server time outs... because it usually means you all are up to something AWESOME!!! And because it is an awesome way to relax, and has helped my husband with PTSD after he's had a stressful day! WOooohoooo!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 12:59 PM
Thank you Double T Dude Ranch!!! You are so right on making sure we get answers as quickly as possible! I LOVE FARMTOWN!! Even with the glitches, because in this game I know they are going to get fixed! And the connection server time outs... because it usually means you all are up to something AWESOME!!! And because it is an awesome way to relax, and has helped my husband with PTSD after he's had a stressful day! WOooohoooo!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Hehe :) Glad you enjoy the game :D Happy farming!

Zeeky Banutski
Feb 12 2011, 01:01 PM
Why, when I try to select the "Active Facilities in All Farms" function, am I getting a "this feature is temporarily disabled" response? Everything else about the new release seems to be working just fine...go figure?

mjl1960
Feb 12 2011, 01:01 PM
Love the changes to the facilities manager...anything to make my daily visit faster please!

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 01:02 PM
Why, when I try to select the "Active Facilities in All Farms" function, am I getting a "this feature is temporarily disabled" response?

Because there were glitches and it's been temp. disabled until it's fixed :)

Zeeky Banutski
Feb 12 2011, 01:03 PM
Because there were glitches and it's been temp. disabled until it's fixed :)Roger that - thanks for the quick response.:)

dianedrayson
Feb 12 2011, 01:04 PM
It is after fish and chips in post 10, just the post after. There is a text limit so I had to start a new post ;)

It looks as though you and I are seeing different things. I see the two new facilities as a new post, on page 1 of the game guide, just after printing and packaging factory and (I think) mineral mine. The fish and chips shop is on page 2. There are other posts between these two lots of facilities explanation.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 01:08 PM
question about facilities
now the done stuff shows up on all farms
but it says I have over 3000 done and when I go back through all my farms nothing is done
anyone know what that is about
thank you

It's 3,000 products between all your farms combined. Are you sure you didn't miss one or maybe the scroll bar was up/down?

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 01:08 PM
It looks as though you and I are seeing different things. I see the two new facilities as a new post, on page 1 of the game guide, just after printing and packaging factory and (I think) mineral mine. The fish and chips shop is on page 2. There are other posts between these two lots of facilities explanation.

IDK what happened, but it's fine for me. I just asked someone else and they see it like how I said. Regardless, at least it's there for you ;)

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 01:23 PM
does that include animals

The facility manager does not include animal buildings.

Ilsewdm
Feb 12 2011, 01:30 PM
The blue buttons when working in neighbors' facilities are back!!!! Our devs are FAST even on a Saturday. Love you guys!

Kath-H
Feb 12 2011, 01:40 PM
Interesting. Utilisation on some of my facilities is over 100% :)

SalSpring
Feb 12 2011, 01:47 PM
Awesome....now I become MORE addicted, but spend less time at it!

mjl1960
Feb 12 2011, 01:54 PM
The facility manager does not include animal buildings.

Well it should! :D

kittenkatter
Feb 12 2011, 02:01 PM
Thank you Raul and devs! What wonderful, smart people you are! :D

SunnyD
Feb 12 2011, 02:11 PM
I can't help with them not working, but I found my fork lift would not go into storage at first. I tried twice with no luck, so just went ahead and used it. I left the farm, came back later and tried again and it stored with no problems.

i think it's the usual first day glitches. Have faith that it will be fixed. Try clearing cache, changing farms, etc. and then try again.

I found a few updates back that any tools that are stored and used from your storage.... after purchasing them you need to click play and return to the farm you placed them on then you can store them and use them...... just works out that way........

LadyLen
Feb 12 2011, 02:21 PM
hi there,

we just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. 10 new farm covers in the paths/ground section in the store:

dry grass
semi dry taller grass
autumn grass
light brown plain land
brown plain land
dusty ground
dirty ground
asphalt ground
sand cover
water cover

2. New filters in facility manager: you can now filter your facilities in the facility manager using the filter icon below the sort icon. These are the available filters:

- facilities in current farm
- active facilities in current farm
- active facilities in all farms

active facilities are facilities that have at least one product with pending or done productions. We are still missing one filter 'facilities in all farms' which we will be releasing in the future, but having the 'active facilities in all farms' in the meantime should help.

Also, the 'pending' text in each facility is now green when there is at least one product that you can make on that facility.

3. Forklift tool (fc): allows you to use the 'store all' button in the facility manager to store all products in one facility with one click. This tool consumes 1 fuel for each different type of product it stores.

4. Start +30 batches with one click: there is a +30 button in each facility that will allow you to start up to 30 batches at once.

5. Tree shaker 8 x 8 (fc): if you already own the tree shaker 8 x 4, then you can by this new tree shaker to harvest trees twice as fast, up to 64 at a time.

6. Increased item storage capacity: you have now 10 slots available on your item storage for each neighbour you have, a 100% increase.

7. Flower fertilizer: if you own the orange manure spreader, when you fertilize your farms, your flowers will be fertilized as well.

8. The harvest and sell option and other popups removed: from now on, when you harvest, all your harvest will go to your storage. Also, popups when storing baits in gift box and when moving to the pending tabs in a facility have been removed.

9. Bottom advertisings removed: we decided to remove the bottom ads in the game to improve players experience until we are absolutly sure they will not interfere with the game performance. In the meantime, we may show some holidays farmcash offers.

10. Corrupted items in farms are now hidden automatically: ocassionally there were items in the farm that could not be deleted or moved, specially plow or gone to waste fields, those items are now hidden.

11. Optimizations when working at neighbour facilities: you should experience much less timeouts because of this. Also, when experiencing timeouts you will have the option to retry the operation to avoid reloading your farm and losing context, for ex: You can continue working after hired.

12. Users that don't own the red manure spreader can now send the orange manure spreader to their neighbours as a gift: however the recipient of the gift still needs to own the *red* manure spreader for you to be able to send the *orange* manure spreader.

13. Drying facility (coins): allows you to produce dried fruits and veggies.

Raisins
dried plums
dried figs
dried mushrooms
dried split peas
dried apricots
dried pears
sweet dried cranberries

14. Soup restaurant (fc): allows you to make soups. You can produce cream in the diary processing plant.

Tomato soup
chicken noodle soup
french onion soup
split pea soup
cream of mushrooms
lobster soup
beef chili soup

enjoy!

Thanks

--raul

you are saints each and everyone of you! Tytytytyty!

KayGee
Feb 12 2011, 02:26 PM
Interesting. Utilisation on some of my facilities is over 100% :)

Yeah, I had over 1100 cheese in production in one facility - the new manager (before it was disabled) put them all in one, even though I was filling multiple facilities. I was happy to know all those ingredients didn't just disappear :). Gonna love that feature when they get it smoothed out.

sylvialmartel
Feb 12 2011, 02:30 PM
not realizing i didnt need to buy another manure spreader, as before when we got the tree fertilized, i bought it, now i have 2, is there anyway that you can exchange it for me to the forklift, i would really appreciate it. Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 02:34 PM
not realizing i didnt need to buy another manure spreader, as before when we got the tree fertilized, i bought it, now i have 2, is there anyway that you can exchange it for me to the forklift, i would really appreciate it. Thanks

This is not done through the forum and I don't know if FT support would reimburse for that, but you can always try them.

HannahLouise
Feb 12 2011, 02:46 PM
I'm probably completely missing the point but where do you send the Orange Manure Spreader? I have a Red Manure Spreader so can I send one or can people send one to me? I'm so confused D=

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 02:52 PM
I'm probably completely missing the point but where do you send the Orange Manure Spreader? I have a Red Manure Spreader so can I send one or can people send one to me? I'm so confused D=

If you send it to someone, it takes the FC out of your account. You'll see a 'buy' (for you) and a 'send' (which sends to someone).

All FC items can be sent to friends. You can send an orange manure spreader to someone or they can send to you, but again, it costs FC.

Farmer John Watson
Feb 12 2011, 02:54 PM
Awesome. Liking the fact that you can harvest and store and NOT sell when you don't want to.

vsksmom
Feb 12 2011, 03:08 PM
Utterly awesome!!!! Will farm nine be on the way soon?

Hi There,

1. 10 new Farm Covers in the Paths/Ground section in the Store:

Dry Grass
Semi Dry Taller Grass
Autumn Grass
Light Brown Plain Land
Brown Plain Land
Dusty Ground
Dirty Ground
Asphalt Ground
Sand Cover
Water Cover

2. New Filters in Facility Manager: You can now filter your facilities in the Facility Manager using the Filter icon below the Sort icon. These are the available filters:

- Facilities in Current Farm
- Active Facilities in Current Farm
- Active Facilities in All Farms

Active Facilities are facilities that have at least one product with Pending or Done productions. We are still missing one filter 'Facilities in All Farms' which we will be releasing in the future, but having the 'Active Facilities in All Farms' in the meantime should help.

Also, the 'Pending' text in each Facility is now green when there is at least one product that you can make on that facility.

3. Forklift Tool (FC): Allows you to use the 'Store All' button in the Facility Manager to Store All products in one Facility with one click. This tool consumes 1 fuel for each different type of product it stores.

4. Start +30 Batches with one click: There is a +30 button in each facility that will allow you to start up to 30 batches at once.

5. Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Tree Shaker 8 x 4, then you can by this new Tree Shaker to harvest trees twice as fast, up to 64 at a time.

6. Increased Item Storage capacity: You have now 10 slots available on your Item Storage for each neighbour you have, a 100% increase.

7. Flower Fertilizer: If you own the Orange Manure Spreader, when you fertilize your farms, your flowers will be fertilized as well.

8. The Harvest and Sell option and other popups removed: From now on, when you harvest, all your harvest will go to your storage. Also, popups when storing baits in Gift Box and when moving to the pending tabs in a Facility have been removed.

9. Bottom Advertisings removed: We decided to remove the bottom ads in the game to improve players experience until we are absolutly sure they will not interfere with the game performance. In the meantime, we may show some holidays farmcash offers.

10. Corrupted items in farms are now hidden automatically: Ocassionally there were items in the farm that could not be deleted or moved, specially plow or gone to waste fields, those items are now hidden.

11. Optimizations when working at neighbour facilities: You should experience much less timeouts because of this. Also, when experiencing timeouts you will have the option to retry the operation to avoid reloading your farm and losing context, for ex: you can continue working after hired.

12. Users that don't own the Red Manure Spreader can now send the Orange Manure Spreader to their neighbours as a Gift: However the recipient of the gift still needs to own the *Red* Manure Spreader for you to be able to send the *Orange* Manure Spreader.

13. Drying Facility (Coins): Allows you to produce dried Fruits and Veggies.

Raisins
Dried Plums
Dried Figs
Dried Mushrooms
Dried Split Peas
Dried Apricots
Dried Pears
Sweet Dried Cranberries

14. Soup Restaurant (FC): Allows you to make soups. You can produce Cream in the Diary Processing Plant.

Tomato Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
French Onion Soup
Split Pea Soup
Cream of Mushrooms
Lobster Soup
Beef Chili Soup

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

ckm429
Feb 12 2011, 03:13 PM
1 question I still have harvested squares showing on my farm, that can't be deleted. So this new change you say will fix this? Cause it hasn't yet, and I know sometimes it takes awhile. So I will be patient..

bob07
Feb 12 2011, 03:41 PM
Did they change the gifting process, my friends and I exchange a lot of gifts and there appears to be a limit now on how many you can receive

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 03:45 PM
Did they change the gifting process, my friends and I exchange a lot of gifts and there appears to be a limit now on how many you can receive

There's always been a limit. Currently it's 32 that you can send but your gift box limit is 150 in game.

If you have more than 100 on FB, it just shows requests but they are still there.

Wayneroo
Feb 12 2011, 03:59 PM
Thank you for the update - I love it! Like most everyone else, under the 'facilities manager' I am seeing that I own 2 of all of my facilities, which I don't. I can see this is a bug, so I will be patient and wait!

Thanks again! I love this game!!

I love the new updates. You guys never disappoint. The only thing I would wish is that new ingredients be put at the end of the list. I just put all my milk into making cream instead of cheese. :-D

Awesome new stuff. I had to stop playing for awhile because it was just taking too long to do everything. The game is now much more about strategy and planning, and less about mindless clicking. LOVE IT!

I agree with putting new items at the end of lists. I haven't added a bunch of cream to production, but I've almost done it a few times already.

blue nile
Feb 12 2011, 04:24 PM
Thank you! Forklift truck and +30 button have been the best!! :)

nanhutch
Feb 12 2011, 04:25 PM
Oh no! I'm so spoiled now! I guess there is a glitch with the new facilities manager that they had to turn all of the facilities managers off completely? I went to work my facilities and had to go to each one individually!! I enjoyed working all from one farm last night, and now I went back to the original way today! I look forward to when they turn it back on! :(

Rob T
Feb 12 2011, 04:27 PM
Oh no! I'm so spoiled now! I guess there is a glitch with the new facilities manager that they had to turn all of the facilities managers off completely? I went to work my facilities and had to go to each one individually!! I enjoyed working all from one farm last night, and now I went back to the original way today! I look forward to when they turn it back on! :(

only one part of the facilities manager has been disabled, the filter for showing all facilities on all farms.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 04:31 PM

To add to what Rob said, for now you just have to make sure the filter is set to 'active facilities' in the current farm.

If you accidentally have the last one checked, it might make it look like you can't use your facility manager...happened to my friend this morning but she switched it to the 'active on current farm' and could use the manager.

luvscats
Feb 12 2011, 04:32 PM
This is one of the best upgrades. Many of us started out with a 2x2 harvester, then a 4x4, etc. why don't you make provisions for TRADE-ins towards the larger items, e.g., the tree shakers and manure spreaders? It gets rather expensive to spend "another" $40 FC for something similar to what we already have. When might "one click", store all gifts become a reality? Thanks for the good work.

nanhutch
Feb 12 2011, 04:39 PM
OK, I think I know why it's turned off now. Some of the facilities I loaded last night are bone dry today. Is there any hope of getting that back or am I out of luck? My sushi facility and sandwich that I loaded at bedtime had nothing running and nothing worked when I just checked them.

Macshelly
Feb 12 2011, 04:46 PM
Awesome!!! Love it! Kudos to Raul and the rest of the developers. Thank you!
:)

adinar
Feb 12 2011, 04:50 PM
This is such a fantastic update ! It's now a dream just to load the facilities that alone was so needed and it's cut the time in half Thank You So MUCH! The rest are just great improvements you've outdone yourselves with this update :). As for the facility manager showing we have more facilities than we actually have that's nothing we know what we have so hey that doesn't bother me at all.The Time out improvement is Fantastic much needed and awaited and appreciated :)). I can't criticize whatsoever on anything of this last update and if anyone does well they'll never be satisfied with what they get at all and they won't change. I really appreciate it that the devs actually listen to our problems take them into account when they do their updates shows they care about their players :))) so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :p:p:p

mugforpaying
all I can say is that I love the new stuff but have had a rotten day trying to do anything on my farm. Not been able to harvest it took me 5 times as it kept reappearing. Cannot go from farm to farm. I fished when I returned it was full again.....it hasnt been a great day at all :(

Rob T
all I can say is that I love the new stuff but have had a rotten day trying to do anything on my farm. Not been able to harvest it took me 5 times as it kept reappearing. Cannot go from farm to farm. I fished when I returned it was full again.....it hasnt been a great day at all :(

please check the date and time on your computer is correct.

Momma Woods
Feb 12 2011, 04:54 PM
I'm another happy farmer. I love the new water cover option and so glad you can sit stuff on it without dirt paths etc. Now my farm #9 will be an island that I've always wanted to do but was too time consuming and expensive. So, now I'm waiting patiently for 9. You guys rock!:):):):):)

How does this water cover affect the crops, bldgs, etc., on farms? Does it have a purpose?

Zaftiggy
Feb 12 2011, 04:55 PM
Does anyone have a breakdown on the two new facilities yet? Ingredients needed, xp points earned for each product (especially this one!)? Thanks!

Z
P.S. Great job! Thank you so much for feeding my addiction... I'll keep feeding your bank account *lol*

mugforpaying
Feb 12 2011, 04:57 PM
yes it is correct .....sorry dont understand as I see a lot of posts with date that are not todays

AZHorseLady
Feb 12 2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the awesome upgrade!! The ground covers are the cats meow!!!!! LOVE IT!!

k4jrn
Feb 12 2011, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the updates!! Hoping for more levels again too! :):)

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 05:07 PM
How does this water cover affect the crops, bldgs, etc., on farms? Does it have a purpose?

It's just ground cover...it's flat...the decor sits on top. Check out the social section...hills thread.

Does anyone have a breakdown on the two new facilities yet? Ingredients needed, xp points earned for each product (especially this one!)? Thanks!

Z
P.S. Great job! Thank you so much for feeding my addiction... I'll keep feeding your bank account *lol*

Facility chapter of the game guide has the breakdown of ingredients but not xp.

janisko
Feb 12 2011, 05:10 PM
Gift box limit... I have never been notified until I have nearly 150 gifts.

janisko
Feb 12 2011, 05:13 PM
Nice updates
Would have liked to have seen the time to harvest a crop doubled as my work hours makes it tricky to get back to the game to harvest the 8hr items before they perish (often I fail to make it in time).

When you plant an 8 hour crop you have SIXTEEN hours. It takes 8 to ripen and then another 8 until it goes to waste. I also think they have a little leeway built in. I had some purple grapes planted and didn't get home until after 8 hours after planting. I had them on 2 farms and none rotted before they could be harvested.

Momma Woods
Feb 12 2011, 05:34 PM
Raul, you guys are unbelievable!!! I can just think of something and it's like ESP. Someone there senses what I am thinking and with new release there it is better than I could imagine. Brilliant mind(s). I am so enjoying this game. TY TY TY so very much.

Michael Moore
Feb 12 2011, 05:39 PM
Nice update, those bits that work anyway! Love the +30 button, and the forklift for emptying the facs straight from the manager too, but do have one very small question:
In the update, there was supposed to be a fix for dead plots:
Mine all still show up on all the farm where they have been for a long time, so I guess this is another part of the update that isn't quite working yet?

Annette55
Feb 12 2011, 05:39 PM
I love this update! I'm off to buy the forklift as soon as I buy FC... And those new facilities look interesting too! Might have to buy enough FC for them all! *lol*
Of course I'm still begging the developers to put some sort of crops/goods storage gauge on the storage menu so we can tell how full that storage is getting. I've been losing crops and some goods too, although I try to keep everything sold that I don't need. Although it isn't acknowledged as being the reason for losing stuff, I suspect it is. Could the developers pretty pretty pretty please put in a rough gauge, like a thermometer even, to show us where we stand with our storage?? Please?? :)

Capt Donna
Feb 12 2011, 05:48 PM
Sorry just have to put this out there.
Wonderful new facs... New Tools all took time for developers and that's certainly appreciated...
ON a different note.. I am just near that point of no longer playing due to ONE glitch that has not been fixed and almost every n'bor I have takes advantage of this.
LAYERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should I play - be competitive - play LEGITIMATE and yet watch as other players fly by me due to the GLITCH that allows them to layer????????????????
I have no doubt that some may say - Hey DON'T PLAY if you don't like it... very true. My answer would be this is more of a "to the point"
WHAT do LAYERERS expect to accomplish when they're already at max level !???????????
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 05:52 PM
Wonderful new facs... New Tools all took time for developers and that's certainly appreciated...
ON a different note.. I am just near that point of no longer playing due to ONE glitch that has not been fixed and almost every n'bor I have takes advantage of this.
Why should I play - be competitive - play LEGITIMATE and yet watch as other players fly by me due to the GLITCH that allows them to layer????????????????
I have no doubt that some may say - Hey DON'T PLAY if you don't like it... very true. My answer would be this is more of a "to the point"
WHAT do LAYERERS expect to accomplish when they're already at max level !???????????
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters

Yes some do layer, but they also run the risk of damaging their farms which we constantly warn. Some of the damage is permanent too which is why we don't recommend layering.

mugforpaying
Feb 12 2011, 05:52 PM
still cannot switch from farm to farm...still getting error messaging of connection to server timed out {sigh}

JAS0643
Feb 12 2011, 05:53 PM

It has no effect on anything on the farm it is just an option some people wanted. You can use the water cover and land pieces to create islands for a cool look.

jesdreher
Feb 12 2011, 05:54 PM
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters

I don't layer, but don't really care if others do. Layering can help people gain coins and experience faster so they can upgrade their farms faster. It also carries a great risk of corrupting their farms. If the people that layer move faster than me, I really couldn't care less. I'm not playing competitively and the game isn't really set up to be played competitively. I play because I enjoy it and if others play in different ways to make it more enjoyable for them, so be it. As my dad would always say "don't sweat the small stuff".

mugforpaying
Feb 12 2011, 05:58 PM
now getting xlink error....sheesh I am seriously considering giving up which is a shame as its the only game I play

Tiger
Feb 12 2011, 05:59 PM
still cannot switch from farm to farm...still getting error messaging of connection to server timed out {sigh}

Hello,

Have you tired the suggestion in Help&Support ? It might be a temporary problem with the new update, but if i were you, i would try the suggestions on clearing cache and macromedia files. Here's the link, read the first post.....

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393882

mugforpaying
Feb 12 2011, 06:02 PM
thanks tiger have done all of that going to close down now and go to bed will give it a chance tomorrow if it doesnt work I am done

Capt Donna
Feb 12 2011, 06:12 PM
Yes some do layer, but they also run the risk of damaging their farms which we constantly warn. Some of the damage is permanent too which is why we don't recommend layering.

Thanks Double T - just blowing some steam and will just LOVE it when this one get's fixed cause {{Evil Grin}} just going to love watching those have to either have it fixed or start over.

(BTW I don't sweat the small stuff ;) just plain disgusted with cheaters... )

SirDaywalker
Feb 12 2011, 06:39 PM
Well you've done it again!
:eek:

Anticipating our many wants n needs.
The flower fertilizing is gonna be awesome!

Raul & All Developers, Creators...and of course Moderators

:cool:~*~ I raise my Groovy Koolaid to you all ~*~:cool:

:cool:

damichcoop
Feb 12 2011, 06:51 PM
Hi everyone, I noticed parsley showing up as a new seed. Do we need it for the soup kitchen or drying facility? I don't want to plant it if it is not needed.

Thanks

Parsley has been around for a while. As of right now, it's not used in anything.

SirDaywalker
Feb 12 2011, 06:56 PM
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters

A quick reply on this
~ Farm Town, to me...is not a 'Competitive' game ~

It's more of a place to come when one needs to get their Zen on.
;)

It's a relaxing game; no one attacks you like the Mafia,
or steals yer Crops, or burns down yer City stuff
when yer not there...*grin*.
:eek:

I like to level up so I can buy everything there is to
buy...lol, but then again I am a Farm Town Hoarder ;)

I just feel that this is one Application that is not a 'race' to beat
out our Neighbors n stuff...in fact, just the opposite. I can't tell
you how hilarious it is that my Mom is playing Farm Town
~ she is 71 years young~
and she 'stalks' my crops and calls me when they're ready
so she and I can shoot the breeze and hang out.

In fact everytime there is a new release my farm is flooded with
all my friends dropping in to talk about said New Release
and I never get a thing done on those days...lmao.
:rolleyes:

Anyway ~ I think it's far fetched to call out 'cheating' on the
Layering aspect of the game; the FT Authorities have given
their take on the dangers of it...some folks just wanna keep up
with their own 'personal best' in the production n what have you.

Ok, off to buy more stuff!
:p

Oh, and we gonna need Farm 9 soon ~ juss sayin'

Denali
Feb 12 2011, 07:03 PM
maybe i'm blind, but i don't see where to get prunes and apricots??? actually, i know i'm blind, please help! LOL

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 07:05 PM
maybe i'm blind, but i don't see where to get prunes and apricots??? actually, i know i'm blind, please help! LOL

They are from trees....in the tree tab :)

Denali
Feb 12 2011, 07:11 PM
thanks! lol. i found them even tho i'd looked there multiple times...

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 07:12 PM
thanks! lol. i found them even tho i'd looked there multiple times...

Hehe, yeah sometimes you can pass over and over multiple times. Glad you found them :)

jennysc
Feb 12 2011, 07:29 PM
I love all the new updates you did to my favorite game. One question though. When you go store your groceries. On top when it says pending , done . When you store all them and all of them showed they are stored. It well still so you have so many that are done. Where are they at? that is the only thing I can't figured out but I love the game and keep up the good work. You are the greatest.

Double T Dude Ranch
Feb 12 2011, 07:30 PM
I love all the new updates you did to my favorite game. One question though. When you go store your groceries. On top when it says pending , done . When you store all them and all of them showed they are stored. It well still so you have so many that are done. Where are they at? that is the only thing I can't figured out but I love the game and keep up the good work. You are the greatest.

They go into your storage when you store them, if that was what you were asking :)

KayGee
Feb 12 2011, 08:11 PM
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters

I guess my question would be....why the heck do you care? Last time I checked there was no competition involved. This is one of those things that you just have to say...you can't change what someone else does, you can only change your reaction to it. If it bothers you that much, don't work for the "layerers" - we all get to play the game the way we want to. And remember - they DO risk messing up the farms they have worked so hard on. If you want to take comfort in that, there you go. Your leaving the game certainly isn't going to hurt them - that would be what my mother used to call "cutting off your nose to spite your face". Just sayin'...

jrjlprev
Feb 12 2011, 08:14 PM
I am super excited about the upgrades; especially the facilities upgrades! that is AweSomE ... what used to take me forever; now just took minutes and they are at their max; which i never clicked enough before to do! thank you so very much! I'm one happy farmer!! keep the upgrades coming!

JAS0643
Feb 12 2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks Double T - just blowing some steam and will just LOVE it when this one get's fixed cause {{Evil Grin}} just going to love watching those have to either have it fixed or start over.

(BTW I don't sweat the small stuff ;) just plain disgusted with cheaters... )

It has been stated by the Mods and the developers that layering is not cheating so do not call people cheaters when they are not cheating.

Ilsewdm
Feb 12 2011, 09:20 PM
It has been stated by the Mods and the developers that layering is not cheating so do not call people cheaters when they are not cheating.

I beg to differ. It states in the rules that layering is not allowed. IMO, if it's against the rules the offenders should be banned from the game.

bushhog
Feb 12 2011, 09:23 PM
thanks for the updates! Could you please set it up so that the oil pump and the semi-trailer truck will hide along with the facilities....thanks

Tony D
Feb 12 2011, 09:28 PM
I beg to differ. It states in the rules that layering is not allowed. IMO, if it's against the rules the offenders should be banned from the game.Hi, just to clarify this , Layering is not deemed cheating it is however known to cause major problems with some farms and is not recommend by the developers or moderators.