PDA

View Full Version : Discussions about Farm Cash

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

barbara nixon
Mar 27 2012, 11:38 AM
to miz judy..i get fb credits every month to get fc for farmtown..no other fees come out..i do use paypal tho as i don't want my card # all over the internet..i do lots of online shoppping..i have used paypal for several yrs..just trying to help..love this game...

judycarol7
Mar 27 2012, 01:42 PM
This is very iratating to me http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF7wE7rW44OXI5oWK0w7ZNAEHO-IeLH6wL7YL7pAzN3aBnx706

All discussions about Farm Cash and Facebook credits

Hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to Farm Cash in the feedback section we have decided to make an Official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section. This thread is the one to post in for suggestions about Farm Cash.. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

judycarol7
Mar 27 2012, 05:19 PM
i give up no help here how can i unregister

amberdh
Mar 27 2012, 05:28 PM
i give up no help here how can i unregister

Hello again. I have JUST replied to your private message.

mareface
Apr 19 2012, 08:03 PM
I use Chrome. Read some ideas here and DUH - tried on my Firefox and had no issues at all, transaction went right through. Of course I had tried all steps in Chrome about clearing cache, etc. But should have thought it out better.

farmerjenn78
Apr 20 2012, 05:00 PM
I used to buy Zeevex giftcards at my local drug store and redeem them to get FC. Now I don't have the option to do that anymore. I absolutely refuse to give my personal credit card info to buy FC. At least with the prepaid giftcard there was alot more security in making a purchase online. I see where we are able to redeem facebook credits for FC. I also used to see giftcards for facebook credits at Target. Why have they done away with these. I understand the selling of FC is a way for them to make money, but I think if people are buying the giftcards, they should still be getting their money for them.

Cazville
Apr 21 2012, 08:29 PM
Yesterday I decided to take a plunge and buy some more farm credits - was not going to do this again - anyway I did and thought I would go for the best deal - so bought 500 and paid for them ( have receipt) but only got 298 and cannot find anywhere to email to tell them about this problem. Can anyone tell me where to email thanks:confused:

Taz D
Apr 22 2012, 02:03 AM
Yesterday I decided to take a plunge and buy some more farm credits - was not going to do this again - anyway I did and thought I would go for the best deal - so bought 500 and paid for them ( have receipt) but only got 298 and cannot find anywhere to email to tell them about this problem. Can anyone tell me where to email thanks:confused:
Did you do this through the Buy Cash tab or did you buy through Facebook? I think you are mixing up Facebook credits and Farm Cash. They are not the same. You use Facebook credits to buy Farm Cash but they are not a 1 for 1 exchange.
If you clicked on the 250 Farm Cash amount to purchase and then changed the amount on the second page to buy 500, then what you got was 250 Farm Cash for 399 Facebook credits and an additional 101 Facebook credits. If you will go to your Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column then the top item on the next page will show you 101 credits.
With those 101 Facebook credits you can go back to the Buy Cash tab and select 55 Farm Cash and pay 99 Facebook credits out of what you have. Don't cange anything on the next page. You will have 2 Facebook credits left over that you can use next time you buy.

Taz D
Apr 22 2012, 02:05 AM
I used to buy Zeevex giftcards at my local drug store and redeem them to get FC. Now I don't have the option to do that anymore. I absolutely refuse to give my personal credit card info to buy FC. At least with the prepaid giftcard there was alot more security in making a purchase online. I see where we are able to redeem facebook credits for FC. I also used to see giftcards for facebook credits at Target. Why have they done away with these. I understand the selling of FC is a way for them to make money, but I think if people are buying the giftcards, they should still be getting their money for them.
Facebook is the ones who control what cards you can use to make purchases. Farm Town has no control over this. As far as the Facebook gift cards they are still available. You may need to ask your store manager why they stopped carrying them.

Cazville
Apr 22 2012, 04:33 AM
Thank you Taz - I did what you suggested and found my missing credits - much appreciated thank you :)

KnittyGirl
Apr 22 2012, 11:46 AM
Hi. I recently used the blue bar to "hire" for farm cash. I earned quite a lot over a number of days and now I can't even accept a friend's request or send any out. Is there a limit to how much farm cash you can earn; in other words, is there a cap to how much you can earn and if you reach that cap you can never earn any more, ever? I'm maxed out on levels and I've spent quite a few dollars buying things for my farms and this was a great way to buy more stuff!! Thank you!!!

Tiger
Apr 22 2012, 11:53 AM
Hi. I recently used the blue bar to "hire" for farm cash. I earned quite a lot over a number of days and now I can't even accept a friend's request or send any out. Is there a limit to how much farm cash you can earn; in other words, is there a cap to how much you can earn and if you reach that cap you can never earn any more, ever? I'm maxed out on levels and I've spent quite a few dollars buying things for my farms and this was a great way to buy more stuff!! Thank you!!!

Hi there,

The Farm Cash challenge says "Click here to hire some friends and earn up to 30 FarmCash".

weezieg
Apr 25 2012, 12:08 PM
I have 4 requests waiting to work for someone for FC but I clicked on one of them, got my 1 for harvesting and then later got 2 for working facility.. but now when I try to do the other 4 I clicked on one and go to my farm and nothing appears.. no box to click ok to earn FC... so was wondering.... are we allowed to only earn 3 FC in one day????? or what's up with no FC from another request???
Louise aka Weezieg

Tony D
Apr 25 2012, 12:13 PM
I have 4 requests waiting to work for someone for FC but I clicked on one of them, got my 1 for harvesting and then later got 2 for working facility.. but now when I try to do the other 4 I clicked on one and go to my farm and nothing appears.. no box to click ok to earn FC... so was wondering.... are we allowed to only earn 3 FC in one day????? or what's up with no FC from another request???
Louise aka WeeziegHi, you may have reached the maximum 30 Farm Cash you have earned from the offers.

mistystar
Apr 26 2012, 10:05 AM
I wish you had the option to use coins or dollars to buy stuff. I won't be able to buy much needed tools because they need dollars. And I am not willing to buy them. Get real. I loose interest and it gets boring if you don't have a goal that is realistic to obtain. I wish you would change that.

Don't feed the beggers
Apr 26 2012, 10:17 AM
"I'm not willing" ..."I lose interest and it gets boring if you don't have a goal to obtain" ....

Ok you are not willing, and thats fine, but with so many people who are, they are not likely to change it. They have to make it worth their time and effort as well, if they gave us everything for coins (read as free) where would they be? They DO offer the smaller tools for coins for people like you who don't want, or can't spend the money. So they have made it possible already for tools to be purchased by coin.

Even if you lose interest the game will still be there should you chose to return, everything you had will still be there. You also chose to make your own goals. Just like any other game, you buy the game and you can play it whenever you like, except this game is free, no purchase required, unless you choose to do so. Many do choose to, many others choose not to.

tmoulder
Apr 26 2012, 11:51 AM
I certainly leave the developers the option to do whatever they want to with their game. I am just a player. So they can make money off of advertisers all they want, but I am like mistystar they will not make money off of me. This is a game I PLAY. The cost to me -- perhaps more important that money is TIME. I choose to play because the time I spend doing this is relaxing. When it stops being a form of release I will stop playing.

Tom

Don't feed the beggers
Apr 26 2012, 12:19 PM
I certainly leave the developers the option to do whatever they want to with their game. I am just a player. So they can make money off of advertisers all they want, but I am like mistystar they will not make money off of me. This is a game I PLAY. The cost to me -- perhaps more important that money is TIME. I choose to play because the time I spend doing this is relaxing. When it stops being a form of release I will stop playing.

Tom

yep this is a game that we all play, but this is also a game that costs money to create, and it takes their time, maybe more of theirs than ours to play. They make money off of me and many others, why am I willing to pay for pixels? well it's simple, they have earned it, it's cheaper than buying a new system like wii or xbox etc....I can play anytime at my own leisure or I can play daily. There is a leval of creativity in this game, mind you I don't have any but I have seen plenty of beautiful farms...also for my 9 year old, it has its educational benefits...she has learned how to tell time, where certain crops grow, what animals provide us with etc etc...all this with the help of a game. SO yes I will pay them some money, after all the time and effort they put into the game, its the least I can do.

Do I understand those that refuse? I do as long as they don't complain about not having the tools they want. I get that people don't have money to blow on a game. I spend $40 each month on this game, its better than buying beer, or alcohol, smoke and needless things to clutter up my house. Do I NEED tools? no of course not, but I want them so I buy em.

whosyou?
Apr 26 2012, 12:41 PM
yep this is a game that we all play, but this is also a game that costs money to create, and it takes their time, maybe more of theirs than ours to play. They make money off of me and many others, why am I willing to pay for pixels? well it's simple, they have earned it, it's cheaper than buying a new system like wii or xbox etc....I can play anytime at my own leisure or I can play daily. There is a leval of creativity in this game, mind you I don't have any but I have seen plenty of beautiful farms...also for my 9 year old, it has its educational benefits...she has learned how to tell time, where certain crops grow, what animals provide us with etc etc...all this with the help of a game. SO yes I will pay them some money, after all the time and effort they put into the game, its the least I can do.

Do I understand those that refuse? I do as long as they don't complain about not having the tools they want. I get that people don't have money to blow on a game. I spend $40 each month on this game, its better than buying beer, or alcohol, smoke and needless things to clutter up my house. Do I NEED tools? no of course not, but I want them so I buy em.

+1 well said

KnightRider
Apr 26 2012, 12:57 PM

Very well said.

I use to be one of those that said I would never pay money to play a free game, but then I changed my mind and decided to start buying Farm Cash, I am on disability and don't have a lot of money to spend, but after all my bills are paid and I have a little left over and there is something I want I will spend the money on it. Now there are game I still won't pay to play cause they are not worth the money, but I think Farm Town is, and if I get tired of the game, I take a break from it for awhile and then come back to it.

CynthiaSue
Apr 29 2012, 08:29 PM
I can't pay real money to play this game. I rarely go to a movie either, though I do understand that one is paying for enjoyment either way. If I calculated correctly it would cost me 50 dollars to get teh combine if I didn't have any farmcash to begin with. I do have some, not 300 which is what I am thinking it would take, and since I wouldn't want it all going to one tool, I probably won't ever get it. However, I think 50 dollars is alot for a combine and really, the developers are alot better off financially than alot of the players. They really didn't have to make every little thing cost more farmcash, like the ability to load facilities. To me, it is extreme and the game doesn't need that much cash to keep going. I don't know about farmtown, but the amount fv made was posted on the internet and it was extremely high and most of it was profit since they are selling images. There were articles on it. The developers are smart. Their goal is to make the most real money they can possibly make. It has nothing to do with how much money it takes to keep the game going. I am not mad about this. They are very smart in how they run the business and they have tons of people who will come on the forum and sing their praises. They made a great game, but in my view, they do charge more for items than they need to to make a great game.

littlesallysanctus
Apr 30 2012, 05:01 AM
FC seem harder and harder to earn....and the cost of expansions and new facilities seem unrealistic and unattainable. It has in part made the play unmotivating and unsatisfying. I'm hoping to see the prices of new facilities and expansions become more realistic.

Also the tools have become too limiting in capabilities in respect to fc outlay

its become too much real work and it doesn't resemble gameplay anymore

StoneFace
Apr 30 2012, 06:30 AM
FC seem harder and harder to earn....and the cost of expansions and new facilities seem unrealistic and unattainable. It has in part made the play unmotivating and unsatisfying. I'm hoping to see the prices of new facilities and expansions become more realistic.

Also the tools have become too limiting in capabilities in respect to fc outlay

its become too much real work and it doesn't resemble gameplay anymore

I tend to agree that the relationship between FC/levels and FC/Purchases is not in the least encouraging. But then, the object of the game from the devs' side is to make money while we have fun.

If 25 levels per release is the agenda, then perhaps any facility released (and there are usually 2 or more plus a tool etc) should only cost $10, not $30 and up.

or

Release 25 levels and make them worth $2, perhaps starting at level 300 (yep... retroactive of course).

Then something can be bought with the free farm cash, and more can be bought with a gift card or whatever the player chooses to do.

Lower levels would see the Pot-o-Gold at the end of the rainbow (lever 300 and up) and have a goal to keep playing. Lower levels, who really should have to "experience" the work required to rise in levels, would not just be given more stuff or the opportunity to buy more stuff.

amanda1955
May 01 2012, 01:49 AM
I have been using farm cash link to earn farm cash, which has been working, but lately it has not been working is there a limit 30, or is it a monthly thing or one off as the blue link has not appeared for sometime and anyone else that ask to hire me it does not work

Tony D
May 01 2012, 01:53 AM
I have been using farm cash link to earn farm cash, which has been working, but lately it has not been working is there a limit 30, or is it a monthly thing or one off as the blue link has not appeared for sometime and anyone else that ask to hire me it does not workHi, the 30 Farm cash is a one off.

carolann43
May 06 2012, 06:47 PM
What's going on about the problem of not being able to buy FC. Get an error notice. Says it has to do with Farmtown. Would like to buy a new facility but can't. I bought some a bit ago and everything worked. Now, this error notice. I have tried all your suggestions to no avail. Please check this out.

Taz D
May 06 2012, 07:18 PM
What's going on about the problem of not being able to buy FC. Get an error notice. Says it has to do with Farmtown. Would like to buy a new facility but can't. I bought some a bit ago and everything worked. Now, this error notice. I have tried all your suggestions to no avail. Please check this out.
This is the thread about that problem and some suggestions, though they haven't helped everyone.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483922

cottom
May 06 2012, 07:34 PM

Mentioned buying FC one time a long time ago, wife said "NO" and since I have had no problems with FC, or my wife.

JoSinger
May 11 2012, 09:35 AM

I am getting the same error message- I would love to expand my farms but running really low on the green stuff. I have rebooted, dumped cache, changed browsers, just about everything possible. Several weeks ago I had problems purchasing cash as well, but after about 10 attempts I was able to do that. At that time had no error message, but the site wouldn't "take" my order.

Is there any other way to purchase cash directly from slashkey? Thanks so much,

Jo:confused:

Taz D
May 11 2012, 09:44 AM
I am getting the same error message- I would love to expand my farms but running really low on the green stuff. I have rebooted, dumped cache, changed browsers, just about everything possible. Several weeks ago I had problems purchasing cash as well, but after about 10 attempts I was able to do that. At that time had no error message, but the site wouldn't "take" my order.

Is there any other way to purchase cash directly from slashkey? Thanks so much,

Jo:confused:
Unfortunately there isn't any other way to get Farm Cash. Facebook mandated in July 2011 that all the games through Facebook use the Facebook credits to purchase in game currency.
It is a hit or miss problem and you just have to keep trying.

grandmae
May 22 2012, 03:40 PM
I too find it frustrating to have no ways to earn farm cash once we reach the top level. I have bought FB Credits cards to purchase farm cash with and I did enjoy having a little extra farm cash to buy tools, land expansions, and a few facilities with. You don't get all that much farm cash with one FB Credit card though so any farm cash purchased that way disappears very quickly. The quests, I have also enjoyed doing but they add to my frustration about the lack of ways to earn farm cash. They've been teasing us since the beginning with a "Coming Soon" a way to possibly earn 1 farm cash when completing a quest. Soon isn't coming soon enough for me. I'm currently in my stubborn mode. I refuse to buy anymore FB credits cards until we get a way to earn farm cash occasionally. Those of us that get catapulted to the top level when new levels are added reach that top level by playing and most of us play hard. We deserve a way to earn farm cash. So I hope the game developers will listen to us and end our frustration, give us a way to earn farm cash!

Tony D
May 22 2012, 04:20 PM
I too find it frustrating to have no ways to earn farm cash once we reach the top level. I have bought FB Credits cards to purchase farm cash with and I did enjoy having a little extra farm cash to buy tools, land expansions, and a few facilities with. You don't get all that much farm cash with one FB Credit card though so any farm cash purchased that way disappears very quickly. The quests, I have also enjoyed doing but they add to my frustration about the lack of ways to earn farm cash. They've been teasing us since the beginning with a "Coming Soon" a way to possibly earn 1 farm cash when completing a quest. Soon isn't coming soon enough for me. I'm currently in my stubborn mode. I refuse to buy anymore FB credits cards until we get a way to earn farm cash occasionally. Those of us that get catapulted to the top level when new levels are added reach that top level by playing and most of us play hard. We deserve a way to earn farm cash. So I hope the game developers will listen to us and end our frustration, give us a way to earn farm cash!Hi, I moved your post to general feedback on Farm Cash

rogerthedodger
May 26 2012, 04:20 AM
well i say this because i have mixed feelings now . i recently had my original account disabled for probably some minor trivial misdemeanour as many have going byreading various reports so back to the title what reason do i have to wanna buy anymore farm cash i must have bought over 5000 farm cash playin this game , do i wanna do this ever again , not really , not if u can lose in a flash and can never get it back

Taz D
May 26 2012, 07:43 PM
well i say this because i have mixed feelings now . i recently had my original account disabled for probably some minor trivial misdemeanour as many have going byreading various reports so back to the title what reason do i have to wanna buy anymore farm cash i must have bought over 5000 farm cash playin this game , do i wanna do this ever again , not really , not if u can lose in a flash and can never get it back
If your original account was disabled then that was done by Facebook. They are the ones you need to contact. Farm Town has no control over that.

StoneFace
Jun 07 2012, 01:50 PM
I accepted about 15 new neighbors from a FT-related site. They are ALL great neighbors, avid players, fun to chat with or work with..... and most, understandably do NOT come to the forum - even to complain.

They are almost all at level 335 and many with far more exp than my "puny" 40million points.

I would hope the devs target players like that with an encouragement to earn FC when they bring in legitimate new players.... not a $55 and out "account"

Perhaps when a new player reaches level 100, the player who brought them in gets $30FC, then another bonus at level 200 etc.

Surely the devs would see income from the new players that would exceed the bonus paid to the older player.

However, if I were determining the cost of new tools, I might have considered a coin-cost for upgrading the harvest and also the plow and also the sow..... but a decent FC-cost for upgrading the Combine.

The pattern is set that only FC tools can be used at another farm. I am fine with that. I see more "greed" (or perhaps "zeal") in a player who objects to the high cost of tools they feel "need" to work many, many other farms for the profits.

oh well....:o

NiMo1960
Jun 07 2012, 02:06 PM
I am one of those players who from the start tends to play mostly alone.
I have had many FT neighbours, but they only want me to do their facilities while they don't do mine, and after a while I see no action from them.
I am on level 335, and will no doubt be jumped to 360 on the next level increase.
I have over 62 million XP points, and I struggle to make the milions required to expand farms.
I very much enjoy this game, and even though many items are FC the game is still very much cheaper than 11 other games I ditched due to being unable to proceed without the need to spend real money. At least FT can still be played without FC items (as shown on my other 2 accounts).
The one complaint I do have is the amount of time it takes to work on someone elses facilities, or even on my own facilities using one of my other accounts (97 different facilities on on farm, not including the services), so my request to make this game less time consuming, and to probably get more interaction held on facility work is ... A single option button for each farm to cover all facilities on that farm (or something similar) then at least I would have time to work on others farms.
Is that too much to ask?
And yes it would probably come under a FC item?

meacara
Jun 09 2012, 08:31 AM
If they bring out a tool like that, charge obscene amounts of FC (which isn't hard to do when we can't make any), and therefore make it so my super fast computer makes no difference in my ability to be the first, or second, one to drain someone's facilities, I'm gone from the game. IMO if they're going to put out a tool like that, everyone who is at max level automatically should be given one for zero FC. It would be a nice way to reward long-standing players who have gotten almost nothing for continuing to play.

Dutch85
Jun 09 2012, 01:07 PM
When they gave us the ability to work each facility with 1 click, I don't think we had to pay for that option. Maybe we will be lucky like that if they give us the ability to work each farm with 1 click. But honestly, I would be happy to pay FC for that option myself.

meacara
Jun 09 2012, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't be willing to be honest. Why is very simple - we're not getting anymore FC due to being top levels and I have ZERO extra $ to use on this. So where is the FC required going to come from?

Farmer Kate 52
Jun 11 2012, 08:06 PM
I just brought some FB credits to use on FT. So I could buy some items for my farms. When I went to FB to log them in I discovered :eek: that I can't do that anymore because FB said in a pop up that was not supported any more. But that I still could go to my favorite game and use them there. So I went to FT and low and behold, I can't use them there either because I haven't logged them into FB. Which I can't do anymore. So now I'm stuck with $25.00 of worthless FB credits. I can't return the thing because I already took the silver off to use. So can someone tell me what in the heck I'm to do now? I'm not a happer farmer at the moment. :mad:

I asked one of my fellow farmers and they gave me a link to use. I was able to apply the credits. Now to see if I can get them over to my farm.

Changes, changes, changes. About to make me screem.

JW2009
Jun 16 2012, 10:29 AM
WHAT THE HECK ? I have to say something here, I bought a Grill way back when it was 10fc, then i saw it was coins, I didn't say anything, then I bought two Mini-Golf for 15fc each NOW i see that it's coins again, I feel like I was taken advantage of 40fc which could have been used for something worth while like facility or tool - I love Farm Town and will keep playing, I just feel robbed of 40fc - and it's not fair to charge fc for items, then later on change them to coins, it's NOT RIGHT !Thank you :)

lewlin
Jun 18 2012, 04:15 AM
I suppose you could try contacting slashkey and appealing to their better nature to try and get a refund for your cash!

Kimela K
Jun 21 2012, 06:26 PM
I bought a 6x6 plow last week and it didn't show up so I reloaded game and it still wasn't there so I bought another one. Needless to say I now have 2. Please give me a refund on 1 of them. Many thanks, love playing farm town bunches!

Tiger
Jun 22 2012, 03:53 PM
I bought a 6x6 plow last week and it didn't show up so I reloaded game and it still wasn't there so I bought another one. Needless to say I now have 2. Please give me a refund on 1 of them. Many thanks, love playing farm town bunches!

Hi there,

We're unable to help with that via the forum, you'll need to contact FT support and explain what happened, see if they can help. To contact the support staff, with the game loaded, scroll down past the facebook ads, on the right hand side, click on 'Report/Contact This App', select the first option in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket.

najim
Aug 29 2012, 09:39 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1342/10b.png

seriously? is this an error or something?

KnightRider
Aug 29 2012, 09:44 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1342/10b.png

seriously? is this an error or something?

That is for the people that already have all 15 of the basic farms (up to 24x24) and have most of the facilities and gets a lot of coins a day. I see you haven't even purchased your 2nd farm yet. It would be best for you to just concentrate on getting the other farms and expanding them to like 24x24, which you would get more room by purchasing the new farms.

Dutch85
Aug 29 2012, 09:55 AM
I know that $10,000,000,000 looks like a crazy amount, but when the option to expand beyond 24X24 was first introduced there were alot of us who had been playing Farmtown since the beginning and we were racking up coins faster than we could spend them. I am guessing that the devs wanted to make a wide variety of players happy. Many of us who have been playing since FT first came out don't have all the expansions...no big deal.

pythonis
Aug 29 2012, 10:12 AM
Ive been playing since the beginning and I have never accumulated more than 1 billion (which i usually spend on a farm expansion). Im not worried about not having 10 billion. Heck im not even worried about having 1 billion.

jmfslots
Sep 17 2012, 05:13 PM
While I realize that the only way that Slashkey makes any money is thru sales of farm cash, things are getting a little ridiculous. They only issue new levels about every two months- so we receive $25 max. every two months. But, every month there are 4 or 5 new items that must be bought for cash. Perhaps Slashkey could loosen their purse strings a little and give the players who have been playing loyally for a long time a break. Perhaps increase the payout for all levels after a certain point? Not wait for two months to give out new levels? Be a little more fair with us!!

Don't feed the beggers
Sep 18 2012, 07:23 AM
" every two months. But, every month there are 4 or 5 new items that must be bought for cash."...no not MUST, but want. You do not need to buy anything, you choose to. I don't think it would be fair or appropriate for sk to offer anyone a deal, long time, or new player. Perhaps you would like to work for less money, if your boss lowered your pay would you still want to work there?

jmfslots
Sep 18 2012, 10:14 PM
Guess I should clarify my post. If you want- You must buy!!! If I work for someone, loyally and for a long time, I would expect to be payed more than a new hire!!!

knolan
Sep 19 2012, 10:00 PM
I purchased the freestyle hand, (both of them). I have found that it doesn't serve me any useful purpose at all, & I would like to return them for a refund. I have contacted the support, but haven't heard anything.

Taz D
Sep 19 2012, 10:10 PM
I purchased the freestyle hand, (both of them). I have found that it doesn't serve me any useful purpose at all, & I would like to return them for a refund. I have contacted the support, but haven't heard anything.
Support is the only ones who can do that and it is up to them whether they do so. You do need to be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks for them to get to your ticket.

marthamincy
Sep 23 2012, 05:09 PM
When is the xp points going to be updated past the 360 mark? I have been there for a long time awaiting for the points to be updated. I enjoy playing the game but if you aren't going to update it I will go elsewhere. I can;t buy any new facilities if you don't update. Please do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz D
Sep 23 2012, 05:28 PM
When is the xp points going to be updated past the 360 mark? I have been there for a long time awaiting for the points to be updated. I enjoy playing the game but if you aren't going to update it I will go elsewhere. I can;t buy any new facilities if you don't update. Please do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have typically increased the levels about every 2 months. As of the last release they did say new levels and Farm 16 in the next release. You can read about it in the News and Announcements section.

Larry McDonald
Sep 28 2012, 09:44 PM
Hi I'm 61 years old and been plying Farm Town for a number of years and have met a lot of nice people on line. Lot of these people are like me and are on a fixed income and can't afford to buy things other than are home needs. Plying the game is what we do to pass the time and enjoy playing, Some of my friends have stopped playing because they can't buy any of the things available with Farm Town Cash only. Like myself they have billions of coins that looks good setting there and are good for adding a few farms up to a point. Well to the point if I can buy from your site 250 FTC or 80,000 coins for $39.99 why can't we purchase FTC with these coins we have , heck I would pay 800,000 coins for 250 FTC just so I could keep up with the Farm Town Jones. Thanks Wildeye

knolan
Sep 28 2012, 09:53 PM
Larry> I feel your pain. I believe that farmtown has fallen into the trap of taking advantage of gaming addicts. They are breaking down tools & selling them separately instead of having 1 glove do all overlapping. I would call it bad faith on their part that they have resorted to price gouging.

goofyshoes
Sep 28 2012, 10:17 PM
I too feel the pain of paying to play; but, in their defense I suppose the developers have to be paid and probably don't like to be paid in farm town coins.

I try and go for the deals, of things I'd pay for anyway. Under the section where you can buy goods/gifts and receive credits. Netflix or Blockbuster gave out a lot of credits which you can turn in to Farm Cash.

I am just saving my "real" coins and someday will justify the $39.99 for 250 farm cash... If I do that, I'd only do it to buy the tools -- I don't have any desire for any more facilites ... I want to buy the larger seeder and the conveyer belt and express check out...etc.

knolan
Sep 29 2012, 05:40 AM
I too feel the pain of paying to play; but, in their defense I suppose the developers have to be paid and probably don't like to be paid in farm town coins.

I try and go for the deals, of things I'd pay for anyway. Under the section where you can buy goods/gifts and receive credits. Netflix or Blockbuster gave out a lot of credits which you can turn in to Farm Cash.

I am just saving my "real" coins and someday will justify the $39.99 for 250 farm cash... If I do that, I'd only do it to buy the tools -- I don't have any desire for any more facilites ... I want to buy the larger seeder and the conveyer belt and express check out...etc.

Breaking down a tool from 1 that does all (ie.freestyle glove) to a tool that can do more than 1 function is not considered reasonable, it's price gouging. For Example: Taking the Supreme Cheeseburger and charging for each separate ingredient instead of charging 1 price for a supreme cheeseburger. It's going to come back & bite them in the butt bcuz they're getting toooo greedy. Of course the dev's need to be paid for their work, but whose actually pocketing all that profit? (Christmas bonuses will be over a million this year.) I can predict that this tactic of trying to get as much money as possible in the shortest period of time is going to have a residual affect that won't be good, bcuz players want to feel good about paying to play a game, they don't want to begin feeling as tho they're being taken advantage of bcuz of their addictions. I am interested to know what the average player pays to play. The fees & costs must be determined in good faith.

Susan Cuttriss
Sep 29 2012, 06:30 AM
I am a pensioner on a fixed income, I have had to go without lots of the facilities as they are too expensive...the new turbo boat for eg is 50 Farmcash which I consider to be far too expensive....its ridiculous....I am now just buying the tools because thats all I can afford....Slashkey obviously doesnt know were in a recession!!!

StoneFace
Sep 29 2012, 07:00 AM
for those who have neighbors who may be quitting.....

that neighbor may be leaving the game with some unused farm cash.

I understand that they can only send you the farm cash in three quantities -- $55, $120, or $250, and it is doubtful they even have the $55

however....

they can send you any FC item in the store for which they have the FC on hand.... even if it is a $5 Super Cow, or a $1 Yellow Picket Fence.

It does not hurt to ask.

MysticalMomzz
Sep 29 2012, 08:23 AM
I tried to earn the Farm Town Cash and everyone I tried failed. So won't be doing that anymore. What a waste of time. I also will not be buying anymore farm town cash until I feel that the producers of this game are giving back to us. I do not expect much but a little would be helpful. They have no options to earn Farm Town cash and I do not feel that is right. There should be someway to earn this cash in the process of playing this game. We used to gain farm town cash by going up a level but since I am already 360 I am at a stand still. I wasted money on the trains. I really needed Canvis and thought this was the solution. NOT I just went and bought more sheep and a textile mill to fix my deficit. So wasted my money on the trains. Well, That's all I have to say. Just needed somewhere to vent my disappointment at a game I have spent lots of money on with no return on investment.
Karen

Taz D
Sep 29 2012, 12:51 PM
I tried to earn the Farm Town Cash and everyone I tried failed. So won't be doing that anymore. What a waste of time. I also will not be buying anymore farm town cash until I feel that the producers of this game are giving back to us. I do not expect much but a little would be helpful. They have no options to earn Farm Town cash and I do not feel that is right. There should be someway to earn this cash in the process of playing this game. We used to gain farm town cash by going up a level but since I am already 360 I am at a stand still. I wasted money on the trains. I really needed Canvis and thought this was the solution. NOT I just went and bought more sheep and a textile mill to fix my deficit. So wasted my money on the trains. Well, That's all I have to say. Just needed somewhere to vent my disappointment at a game I have spent lots of money on with no return on investment.
Karen
Sometime this next week you will get 25 more levels which mean 25 more Farm Cash. You can also do the Earn Cash offers to get Facebook credits which you can use to buy Farm Cash.

Qivis
Sep 29 2012, 01:08 PM
Breaking down a tool from 1 that does all (ie.freestyle glove) to a tool that can do more than 1 function is not considered reasonable, it's price gouging. For Example: Taking the Supreme Cheeseburger and charging for each separate ingredient instead of charging 1 price for a supreme cheeseburger. It's going to come back & bite them in the butt bcuz they're getting toooo greedy. Of course the dev's need to be paid for their work, but whose actually pocketing all that profit? (Christmas bonuses will be over a million this year.) I can predict that this tactic of trying to get as much money as possible in the shortest period of time is going to have a residual affect that won't be good, bcuz players want to feel good about paying to play a game, they don't want to begin feeling as tho they're being taken advantage of bcuz of their addictions. I am interested to know what the average player pays to play. The fees & costs must be determined in good faith.

On average, farmers buy just $10 (US real) per month. That is, those who pay at all. Many farmers use the accounts of friends or relatives who are not interested in playing Farm Town and send the items from the same as the farm cash increases.

Qivis
Sep 29 2012, 01:16 PM
Support is the only ones who can do that and it is up to them whether they do so. You do need to be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks for them to get to your ticket.

It's taken them a whole month so far for my refund for my purple harvest-plow-plant tool. In that time I've been sent 2 replacements by friends that have also disappeared making my total 135 farm cash worth. And yeah, I did make it clear the first time what I was missing at what cost. And they STILL sent me a message asking me to clarify even though that first message said 45 Farm Cash THREE times! I used the ticket number from the first in the 2nd and 3rd messages, so I am hopeful they will eventually get back to me. In the meanwhile I have given up on moving that tool or even putting it into storage. The fourth one is on my farm 15 and that is where it is staying.

NikkiNicole
Sep 29 2012, 02:48 PM
SOOO am I the only person having a problem gettin into farmtown??? I haven't been able to get in in two days. Yesterday and today. All my stuff has wasted and so are my quest. the last time I was on was Thursday night and everything was fine. It says 58% loading and thats it. Left it p to see if it woud eventually load last night and today. nothing.

NikkiNicole
Sep 29 2012, 02:52 PM
sorry I didn't realize this eas about Farmcash or facebook. Where do I post that I am having problems getting on farmtown???
BUT speaking of farmcash...Are we ever going to get farmcash for completing quest?? Be it that i ever get back on.:confused:

Tiger
Sep 29 2012, 03:01 PM
SOOO am I the only person having a problem gettin into farmtown??? I haven't been able to get in in two days. Yesterday and today. All my stuff has wasted and so are my quest. the last time I was on was Thursday night and everything was fine. It says 58% loading and thats it. Left it p to see if it woud eventually load last night and today. nothing.

sorry I didn't realize this eas about Farmcash or facebook. Where do I post that I am having problems getting on farmtown???
BUT speaking of farmcash...Are we ever going to get farmcash for completing quest?? Be it that i ever get back on.:confused:

Hi there,

For loading issues, click on the following link, read the 1st post on page 1 and try the suggestions there.....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

As for the quest, there is no news yet of when the FC reward will be done.

NikkiNicole
Sep 29 2012, 04:00 PM
Thank you. Those suggestions never seem to work. But thank you.

KnightRider
Sep 29 2012, 05:05 PM

There has been players on here that said they haven't payed a single dime to play the game and they enjoy the game and others have paid to play. How do you know how much the Slashkey employees get as a Christmas bonus, do you work in their payroll and have no idea where you are getting they are charging for each ingredient of a Supreme Cheeseburger, you talk about greedy you should be talking about Zynga a multimillion dollar company with several online games, instead of Slashkey with one single online game.

whosyou?
Sep 29 2012, 09:19 PM

Sorry,but socialism 101 is--------------> that way.Buy it because you want it,or don't buy it.You have no right to tell any business how they can charge for the product/service they provide.Also..How in the hell is it Slashkeys problem if people say they are "addicted"?If you can't control how you spend money playing online games,stay off the internet.Kind of like blaming a CC company for racking up 50k debt shopping because math is too hard.:rolleyes:
FYI...leave the predictions to the TV psychic hotlines,we have heard those same "predictions for 2 years now,and are as irrelevant now as then.

MysticalMomzz
Sep 30 2012, 06:56 AM
I cannot find my Complaint from yesterday, trust me when I say this forum is very confusing. But anyway, some one responded to my message that they are going to increase the levels and I will be getting the 25 Farm town cash soon.
Sorry, its too late. For all the people that are spending money I would suggest seriously that you stop. They are giving you offers that do not work. I know first hand I have tried many and don't get anything. There is not way to earn Farm Town Cash. I also quit the quests because they did not "promise" Farm Town Cash they only suggested that there could be prizes of Farm Town Cash. I have spent way too much money on a game that does not give back and sorry to say but I won't be spending anymore of my money on this game. I seriously considered quitting this game altogether but I have neighbors that depend on me, I do not like disappointing my friends. But the creators of this game do not mind disappointing its investors. And yes we are the investors.

MysticalMomzz
Sep 30 2012, 07:16 AM
Just a note: Before you spend your hard earned money remember this: Farmtown is a social networking game on Facebook and MySpace where players create and maintain a virtual farm. If facebook went down tomorrow there would be no way to get to your farm. Farm Town is not a stand alone game. All your money would be gone along with your farm. Farm Town does not guarantee that you will be able to play this game tomorrow it is in the beta stage. please all remember this when you are charging on your credit cards.

AussieGecko
Sep 30 2012, 08:08 AM
Just a note: Before you spend your hard earned money remember this: Farmtown is a social networking game on Facebook and MySpace where players create and maintain a virtual farm. If facebook went down tomorrow there would be no way to get to your farm. Farm Town is not a stand alone game. All your money would be gone along with your farm. Farm Town does not guarantee that you will be able to play this game tomorrow it is in the beta stage. please all remember this when you are charging on your credit cards.
I just had this vision that all over the world happy little farmers read your post and whimpered NOOOOOOOOO! LMHO Can you imagine how angry people would get? OMG the withdrawals. Everyone would have to resume a normal lifestyle again. :D:D:D

Taz D
Sep 30 2012, 01:13 PM
I cannot find my Complaint from yesterday, trust me when I say this forum is very confusing. But anyway, some one responded to my message that they are going to increase the levels and I will be getting the 25 Farm town cash soon.
Sorry, its too late. For all the people that are spending money I would suggest seriously that you stop. They are giving you offers that do not work. I know first hand I have tried many and don't get anything. There is not way to earn Farm Town Cash. I also quit the quests because they did not "promise" Farm Town Cash they only suggested that there could be prizes of Farm Town Cash. I have spent way too much money on a game that does not give back and sorry to say but I won't be spending anymore of my money on this game. I seriously considered quitting this game altogether but I have neighbors that depend on me, I do not like disappointing my friends. But the creators of this game do not mind disappointing its investors. And yes we are the investors.
The Earn Cash offers are not done by Slashkey. If you are not getting your Facebook credits then you need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help to contact Trial Pay who is responsible for the offers. If you haven't checked maybe you should check your Facebook account settings and see if you in fact did get paid for doing the offers.
Yes Farm Town is a social network game just like all the rest of the games on Facebook and Myspace. You are paying for virtual items to enhance your game and just like any on-line game if the company folds then you are out any money you put into it.

KnightRider
Sep 30 2012, 02:06 PM

Nothing in life is guaranteed but death. No game on the internet guarantees that you will be able to play tomorrow read their TOS, there has been many games that has been going that people have spent money on and they folded. I spend money cause it is my entertainment and my game runs good, have had very few problems and I enjoy it. I don't have a lot of energy to play it for a long time, but I enjoy the time that I play it. If your not happy playing Farm Town then you have the right to leave at any time. If the game closes, it closes, eventually it will stop being updated cause it will be as big as it can get, but if it stops at that time I will have enjoyed my time playing FT and the money I spent will have been spent to my satisfaction.

goofyshoes
Sep 30 2012, 09:35 PM
I just had this vision that all over the world happy little farmers read your post and whimpered NOOOOOOOOO! LMHO Can you imagine how angry people would get? OMG the withdrawals. Everyone would have to resume a normal lifestyle again. :D:D:D

I would need to go to an actual therapist; .. and while I've spent actual money to play, I'd be in serious withdrawal too and a tad annoyed ... but isn't it just like spending money on anything / anywhere and being disappointed if it's not what you thought?

FarmTown Forever !!! LOL:D

knolan
Sep 30 2012, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE=Taz D;5298230]The Earn Cash offers are not done by Slashkey. If you are not getting your Facebook credits then you need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help to contact Trial Pay who is responsible for the offers. If you haven't checked maybe you should check your Facebook account settings and see if you in fact did get paid for doing the offers.
Yes Farm Town is a social network game just like all the rest of the games on Facebook and Myspace. You are paying for virtual items to enhance your game and just like any on-line game if the company folds then you are out any money you put into it.[/QUOTE

The comment wasn't regarding the 'Earn Cash' tab that occurs outside the game, it was about the 'coming soon' or 'possibility of earning additional farmcash' mentioned while working under the 'quests', & other pop-ups within the game itself. We don't need to see the popups that tell us "Coming soon: The Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous guests". There is no logical explanation as to why these 'coming soon' msgs should appear in the game, we want to see just the 'actual' prizes that will be awarded, not what might be coming soon. The phrase creates misunderstanding into a 'promise' that it will be occuring soon', but as we have seen, it doesn't 'come soon' enough. I can understand that the dev's want to give the player something to look forward to, but that should be mentioned only in talk, & not mentioned during game play until the 'coming soon: has actually been implimented.

Nicole E
Oct 02 2012, 04:03 AM
Why when i have got to level 360 have i stopped getting farm cash?

KnightRider
Oct 02 2012, 05:58 AM

Level 360 is the top level right now until they release the new levels sometime this week and when they release the new levels your FC will adjust according to the levels that you go up.

crafty chris
Oct 02 2012, 05:58 AM

at present 360 is it when the devs release the next levels (soon) you will get more farm cash (hopefully) :)

coinman1952
Oct 07 2012, 09:17 AM
Does a company have the right to charge what it wants for its products, yes its does.
Does the customer have the right to complain about the price, yes they do. Does a company have the right to ignore those complaints, yes. Do they have the right to go out of business if they ignore the customer and the customer chooses to go elsewhere, yes they do. A company has to realize that it is in competition for the limited amount of game playing discretionary dollars out there. If it does not it will not survive. It must also realize that customers will only put up with product flaws only for so long. There are few monopolies in the real world, there are none that I know of in the Facebook game playing world. That's how it works in the real marketplace. Try it, if you are unhappy with your cable or cellphone bill call them, bet they are willing to deal. FYI, I have found that most of the offers to get Facebook credits are only about 50% reliable.

KnightRider
Oct 07 2012, 09:28 AM
Does a company have the right to charge what it wants for its products, yes its does.
Does the customer have the right to complain about the price, yes they do. Does a company have the right to ignore those complaints, yes. Do they have the right to go out of business if they ignore the customer and the customer chooses to go elsewhere, yes they do. A company has to realize that it is in competition for the limited amount of game playing discretionary dollars out there. If it does not it will not survive. It must also realize that customers will only put up with product flaws only for so long. There are few monopolies in the real world, there are none that I know of in the Facebook game playing world. That's how it works in the real marketplace. Try it, if you are unhappy with your cable or cellphone bill call them, bet they are willing to deal. FYI, I have found that most of the offers to get Facebook credits are only about 50% reliable.

What does that have to do with Farm Town or Slashkey, since they have nothing to do with Facebook credits or the offers.

coinman1952
Oct 07 2012, 09:44 AM
FYI, two separate thoughts in the post, First, Slashkey or any business has the right to cease to exist if they ignore the player. Read some of the other posts in this thread about the perceived greed. Second thought: Really, they have a link on Farmtown to the offers. It opens in a second window on Farmtown. If you have a problem with getting the credits they inquire which game you were playing, Farmtown is a an option. It is unrealistic to believe there is no mutual benefit from these promotions to all the parties Slashkey, Facebook or the offering business.

Taz D
Oct 07 2012, 10:44 AM
FYI, two separate thoughts in the post, First, Slashkey or any business has the right to cease to exist if they ignore the player. Read some of the other posts in this thread about the perceived greed. Second thought: Really, they have a link on Farmtown to the offers. It opens in a second window on Farmtown. If you have a problem with getting the credits they inquire which game you were playing, Farmtown is a an option. It is unrealistic to believe there is no mutual benefit from these promotions to all the parties Slashkey, Facebook or the offering business.
FYI, Slashkey only profits from those offers if you use the Facebook credits to buy Farm Cash for Farm Town. They have absolutely no control over what offers are made and no profit if you do not use those credits to buy Farm Cash. If you have an offer that is not paid then you need to contact Trial Pay by clicking on Help in the offers. They may inquire which game to make sure that the game has the offers linked correctly but Slashkey does not see any profit directly from the offers.

purplicious5860
Oct 17 2012, 03:45 PM
ok i like ft. BUT loading the faclties takes so long if you dont have the tools to do them. at least an hour if you got alot of them. my suggestion to ft is make it easier for us to load them and i dont mean make us buy tools with ft cash. there are some people who dont wont to pay out 5oo dollars to get the ft cash. why cant you make it for either or?twice now ive taken a break from this game cause it takes to long to do anything in it. also when the heck are you going to give ft cash for the quests and the mini games? it keeps saying coming soon. also instead of 1 ft cash when you go up a level why not 2 or 5? make it easier on us people who wants to play the game but who doesnt want to shell out the bucks to play the game. i know ft needs to make their money to keep the game going but on the tools make it where its either ft cash or ft coins. you made it easier to do neighbours faclities why not make it easier to load them? i hope someone will think on this and find a way to make a good game better by making it easier to play. you have faclities where some are ft cash and some coins so make the tools the same way.

Sandy Mae
Oct 18 2012, 08:11 AM
ok i like ft. BUT loading the faclties takes so long if you dont have the tools to do them. at least an hour if you got alot of them. my suggestion to ft is make it easier for us to load them and i dont mean make us buy tools with ft cash. there are some people who dont wont to pay out 5oo dollars to get the ft cash. why cant you make it for either or?twice now ive taken a break from this game cause it takes to long to do anything in it. also when the heck are you going to give ft cash for the quests and the mini games? it keeps saying coming soon. also instead of 1 ft cash when you go up a level why not 2 or 5? make it easier on us people who wants to play the game but who doesnt want to shell out the bucks to play the game. i know ft needs to make their money to keep the game going but on the tools make it where its either ft cash or ft coins. you made it easier to do neighbours faclities why not make it easier to load them? i hope someone will think on this and find a way to make a good game better by making it easier to play. you have faclities where some are ft cash and some coins so make the tools the same way.

I understand what you are saying about taking to long if you do not have the tools. I do not buy every factory or store that comes out. Mostly because there are not enough supplies to go around for all of the factories. I buy less of the mines that supply not enough minerals to go around. I have mines an an oil pump on all farms. First off they do not look nice (LOL) and are hard to hide. I also have had to buy sometimes 3 or 4 factories to supply all of the stores. Like sugar or milk products or wood. So the only thing is as this game keeps growing we need to be more selective on what we buy!

purplicious5860
Oct 18 2012, 09:32 AM
thats true. but what ft needs to do is make it easier to load the faclities they made it where it is easier to help your neighbours but easy for us to load them. and when you do quest is says coming soon ft will award ft cash but so far hasnt. there is alot of us who dont want to spend cash to play a game. i dont buy all of the faclites just ones you can get with coins. there has got to be an easier way to play this game. but all i ever see is ft wanting to make money on a online game.

KnightRider
Oct 18 2012, 09:47 AM
thats true. but what ft needs to do is make it easier to load the faclities they made it where it is easier to help your neighbours but easy for us to load them. and when you do quest is says coming soon ft will award ft cash but so far hasnt. there is alot of us who dont want to spend cash to play a game. i dont buy all of the faclites just ones you can get with coins. there has got to be an easier way to play this game. but all i ever see is ft wanting to make money on a online game.

If they didn't make money to pay their rent, you wouldn't be playing this game, if you don't want to support the game you play that is your choice, but you also then have to do without the same tools that people that pay to buy those tools get, that is just the way of life. I would like to own a new car, but I can't afford it so I do with my junky car or own a house instead of renting an apartment, but I can't afford that either, so I do without.

purplicious5860
Oct 18 2012, 10:22 AM
ok im not saying i dont support the game. and im not saying ft cant make money. what i am saying if you go look you will see they have multi tools for same thing some are ft cash and some are not. make it easier for us to get the tools we need for the faclties. make some that sre ft cash and some for ft coins. i have bought ft cash but im not going to keep buying ft cash for a free game. go look at the tools and you will see what im saying that they have 3 of something for ft cash and one for ft coind they can do that for all the tools. you have to have all the faclties to do the quests. even though i know you dont have to do the quests. when you get up higher levels it is harder to make ft cash. basically what im saying is make it easier to get the tools lower the price or make some for ft coins.

CynthiaSue
Oct 18 2012, 05:27 PM
Really, I am sure they could charge less and still be making tons. I am sure they are making much more than the cost to pay their rent. They are smart in business, so I would assume that this game is quite lucrative. They have figured out what lots of people are willing to pay and charged it, after all, their objective is to get the most they can. I would like it if they charged less. I can't put money into the game, but I have lots of the loaders, not all of them, the ones that save me the most time based on what facilities I own. I also base my purchases of facilities on what loaders I own. I have earned credits by watching videos, etc. Also, I am very selective in what I buy. Since I don't work others farms, I don't have the farmcash plow or harvester, just the seeder, since I have to seed my own farms. I just wish I had started the game later, after all these things were out because I wasted farmcash on facilities that really aren't that beneficial. I don't buy any farmcash facilities anymore since the tools, etc. are much more beneficial to me.

dj_snowbird
Oct 19 2012, 02:05 PM
I have a question, before when people were at the top and they raised the level everyone else would get some FT Cash and everyone went up a few levels, I just noticed that the other day the top people on my list were at 360 and now they are at 385 and I'm at level 356.. I did NOT go up any levels nor did I receive any FT Cash, did the people who had 360 jump to 385 get FT Cash as well? What I don't get is why they keep getting jumped higher and higher and I'm not moving like we used too? When the top level used to go up.. everyone went up, why not now?

Tiger
Oct 19 2012, 02:09 PM
I have a question, before when people were at the top and they raised the level everyone else would get some FT Cash and everyone went up a few levels, I just noticed that the other day the top people on my list were at 360 and now they are at 385 and I'm at level 356.. I did NOT go up any levels nor did I receive any FT Cash, did the people who had 360 jump to 385 get FT Cash as well? What I don't get is why they keep getting jumped higher and higher and I'm not moving like we used too? When the top level used to go up.. everyone went up, why not now?

Hi,

Your neighbours would have gone up in levels according to how much xp they had already earned towards them before they were released. If you did not go up any levels then you had not earned enough xp to get them.

Here's the link to the levels list in the Game Guide, it will show you how much xp is needed for each level.........

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5145082#post5145082

dj_snowbird
Oct 19 2012, 02:12 PM
We used too go up when the top people went up.. why not now? There was a time when the top people went up 12 levels with the upgrade of levels, we would go up that many as well and got FT Cash with it, but with the last few upgrades of levels, I have not seen that happen again for me. That is why I'm asking.. I understand but it's getting harder and harder to get the xp points, not that I'm not working at it but it's crazy that not everyone is being upgraded as well like we used to be.

KnightRider
Oct 19 2012, 02:24 PM
We used too go up when the top people went up.. why not now? There was a time when the top people went up 12 levels with the upgrade of levels, we would go up that many as well and got FT Cash with it, but with the last few upgrades of levels, I have not seen that happen again for me. That is why I'm asking.. I understand but it's getting harder and harder to get the xp points, not that I'm not working at it but it's crazy that not everyone is being upgraded as well like we used to be.

Since their xp was already above the top level of 360 when the new release came out with the new levels their level was adjusted according to their xp and since your level which is 356 is below the top level of 360 there is nothing to adjust.

dj_snowbird
Oct 19 2012, 02:27 PM
I understand that fully but back 2-3 years ago when the new levels came out EVERYONE went up that many levels whether it be 5 or 12 levels, why is this not happening now is my question?

Tony D
Oct 19 2012, 02:43 PM
I understand that fully but back 2-3 years ago when the new levels came out EVERYONE went up that many levels whether it be 5 or 12 levels, why is this not happening now is my question?Hi, sorry but no one has ever automatically gone up levels. Going up in levels has always been based on how may experience points you have.

KnightRider
Oct 19 2012, 02:48 PM
I understand that fully but back 2-3 years ago when the new levels came out EVERYONE went up that many levels whether it be 5 or 12 levels, why is this not happening now is my question?

Back 2 to 3 years ago it was easier you needed less XP as you increase in levels more xp is needed to advance each level, look at the link that Tiger suggested it tells how much XP is needed for each level. Your neighbor probably have work their facilities more to get a lot more xp then you that is why they was at the top level and you are not, their xp is probably higher than the top level now after adding these last levels, if they are like 14,000,000 xp then they are above the top level right now and if there was some more levels added then they would go higher than 385.

dj_snowbird
Oct 19 2012, 03:08 PM
Okay I understand somewhat, but what I now want to know.. did those people who went up 25 levels cause were at the top, get 25 FT Cash as well? I'm not saying send everyone up to the top but to be fair at least have us go up 5 levels from our current level with 5 FT cash as a suggestion.

KnightRider
Oct 19 2012, 03:25 PM
Okay I understand somewhat, but what I now want to know.. did those people who went up 25 levels cause were at the top, get 25 FT Cash as well? I'm not saying send everyone up to the top but to be fair at least have us go up 5 levels from our current level with 5 FT cash as a suggestion.

Yes they received anywhere from 1 to 25 FC depending on how much xp they had to go up levels. They earned their xp the same as everyone else, with the exception that they just worked their facilities more or something to accumulate that much xp. They aren't getting anything different than anyone else.

beautysmom
Oct 19 2012, 03:34 PM

Well, they are a business, and do this to make their livings.... And I doubt they are all driving Ferraris from the income stream from FC....

CynthiaSue
Oct 19 2012, 11:26 PM

If you want to go up levels faster, you need to make points. I think the fastest way to make points is to have plenty of facilities and fill them alot. I used to go up a level every few days by filling my facilities and posting them and refilling them thruout the day. Of course you can also make points by plowing, buying things in the store, etc. But, I believe the fastest way is to fill your facilities.

THE MERCHANT
Oct 22 2012, 07:02 PM
Today I had a message at my farm saying I had agreed to work for another farmer and would earn farm cash. I took a chance and went to the farm (no one I knew) and worked in one facility and voila.....earned 2 Farm Cash. Does anyone know how this works???? Thanks farmers!

Yeah, you have to go to your Games and Applications section to find Farm Cash requests, usually RIGHT after you get your cash it asks you if you want to send an opportunity to someone else. I do not know WHY for the life of my WHY this thread dies out, but for some reason it surfaces again every now and then. Hopefully we can keep it going for a while next time, or it maybe that Slashkey has shut it down.

Arial61
Oct 26 2012, 03:02 PM
I am not able to purchase farm cash. I've cleared cache, macromedia, just updated Adobe - can't figure out why. Any clues?

KnightRider
Oct 26 2012, 03:05 PM
I am not able to purchase farm cash. I've cleared cache, macromedia, just updated Adobe - can't figure out why. Any clues?

Have you tried to use a different browser?

Taz D
Oct 26 2012, 03:27 PM
If you are not seeing the next page to complete the purchase check to make sure you have 3rd party cookies allowed.

NiMo1960
Oct 26 2012, 03:44 PM

This may sound silly but the only way I can do it now is to :
use Firefox to load game (in which it wont load up) and hit the buy cash tab, I can then get the cash I want, but I cant get to see if it is successful until I close down Firefox and use my normal Avant Browser to load game up (in which it runs error free, except for buying cash).
Seems stupid having to use 2 browsers to do a simple operation.

Taz D
Oct 26 2012, 07:12 PM
This may sound silly but the only way I can do it now is to :
use Firefox to load game (in which it wont load up) and hit the buy cash tab, I can then get the cash I want, but I cant get to see if it is successful until I close down Firefox and use my normal Avant Browser to load game up (in which it runs error free, except for buying cash).
Seems stupid having to use 2 browsers to do a simple operation.
Check your options in your Avant browser to see if 3rd party cookies are allowed. This is usually what keeps the page from showing up.

wenchhhie
Oct 26 2012, 07:19 PM
First, let me say I love this game and I'm always one of the first in line to purchase all the new tools, buildings and upgrades. I'm a crow, I like shiny things, I can't help it LOL

I have to say though that I'm not really loving the most recent upgrade and even more reluctant to rush out and purchase all the FC items. It got me to thinking about what does it cost to play this game really? If I wanted everything, which of course I do LOL So, please allow me to show folks a bit of math, in a minute.

We can see, very quickly that unless you have been playing this game since the beginning it also quickly becomes cost prohibitive. Of course, one could argue, that you don't have to have all the bells and whistles to play the game, and you'd be exactly right. The trade off is a less than satisfying gaming experience.

Today was the first time that I had to pause and really calculate the cost of various upgrades and bigger tools and buildings.

As far as buildings go, I have purchased and will continue to purchase them all . I have the farm cash to do it and it's something that's an investment and not going to cost me more FC over and over.

Land upgrades, I have purchased them all, mostly with FC and will continue to do so. Again, for me, it's an investment and something worth spending FC on. What woman doesn't want more space huh?

Tools are where I hit a brick wall now. For me, this is where the well runs dry. I'm perfectly happy with my 6x6 tools. They work good. Anything bigger is not really going to be much of a value add. The idea of larger tools assumes that every farm is seeded entirely from side to side and top to bottom. Realistically, with all of the creative farm designs now, it's become less frequent that I see this sort of farm. Therefore, 8x8 tools hold little appeal for me.

But, here's my point and what I wanted to know, was, how much have I spent so far for everything.

Harvesters
4x4 Harvester $45
5x5 Harvester $30
6x6 Harvester $20
8x8 Harvester $30
Total FC spent on harvesters: $125

Seeders
4x4 Seeder $45
5x5 Seeder $30
6x6 Seeder $20
8x8 Seeder $30
Total FC spent on seeders: $125

Plowers
4x4 Plower $45
5x5 Plower $30
6x6 Plower $20
8x8 Plower $30
Total FC spend on plowers: $125

Combine Harvest-Plow
5x5 Combine $35
6x6 Combine $45
8x8 Combine $40
Total FC spent: $120

Combine Harvest-Plant
5x5 Combine $45
6x6 Combine $45
8x8 Combine $50
Total FC spent: $140

Bulldozer
4x4 Bulldozer $15
5x5 Bulldozer $10
Total FC spent on bulldozers: $25

Mobile Sprinkler
Flowers only $45
Crops & double growing speed $50
Trees & double growing speed $45
Plants & double growing speed $50
Total FC spent on sprinklers: $145

Log Truck with Chainsaw
8 x 4 chainsaw $40
8 x 8 chainsaw $40
Total FC spent on chainsaws: $80

Aggregate cost of Harvest/Plow/Sow: $625

Flower Harvester
8x4 Harvester $40
8x8 Harvester $30
Total FC spent: $90

Manure Spreaders
Fertilize crops only $50
Fertilize all $40
Total FC spent: $90

Tree Shakers
8 x 4 shaker $45
8x8 shaker $30
Total FC spent: $75

Fishing Boats
3x3 boat $35
5x5 boat $25
Turbo boat $50
Total FC spent: $110

Upgrade: 26 x 26
10,000,000,000 coins or $30 FC
10 billion coins x 16 = 160 billion
$30 FC x 16 = $480 FC

Upgrade: 28x28
5,000,000,000 coins or $25 FC
5 billion coins x 16 = 80 billion coins
$25 FC x 16 = $400

Upgrade: 30x30
4,000,000,000 coins or $30 FC
4 billion coins x 16 = 64 billion coins
$30 FC x 16 = $480 FC

Upgrade: 32x32
4,000,000,000 coins or $30 FC
4 billion coins x 16 = 64 billion coins
$30 FC x 16 = $480

Aggregate cost to upgrade all farms:
368 billion coins or $1,840 FC

Let's look at the cost of remaining tools that I haven't identified previously. Without listing them individually, the total FC cost for remaining FC tools is $697

Now let's look at buildings (factories/service facilities). The total FC for all would be: $2,503. It's worth noting that many people, including myself, purchase more than one of many items.

At the end of the day, my total FC investment has been in excess of $8,160 FC.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have happily invested and reinvested FC. Bigger tools no longer add to my gaming experience and I choose to not invest in them at this time.

However, since finding reliable workers who will finish the work compared against the time I spend checking to see what's done and what's not, trying to hire people from the market, only to have them stolen by other market slugs, I would happily spend, and spend a lot to have a quick and easy means of performing the work myself via tools that will in a single click peform any of the following tasks:

Don't make me buy cheap tools and upgrade upgrade upgrade. That only makes me cranky. Let me bypass all that and just pay $120 or whatever it would cost. I'd be willing to bet that this is something that many would happily invest in as well.

Single click harvest/plow/sow
Single click harvest all trees
Single click chop all trees
Single click harvest all flowers
Single click load all factories
Single click load all service facilities
Single click load all other

I would give my kingdom for even some of these things!

Also, can you please make it easier to sell stuff at the market. I often have an inventory excess of items that are used in factories and service facilities. I'd really like to have an easier way to liquidate portions of these items. A pick list would be useful. I nice pop up check box approach instead of scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling to find everything I want to sell.

After all is said and done, I am a happy player. I will continue to play. For me it's a game. For SK it's a business. I get that and don't begrudge it at all. I will simply be more discriminating with my investments. Like anything, the value of an item is worth only as much as the market will bare.

lynwoo60
Oct 26 2012, 09:07 PM
Well said Wenchhie. You have made me rethink now and I would gladly invest the single click as we do have a single click for fishing already and it is fantastic. I do and have invested a lot of money as well and am willing to still buy the new facs etc but with the tools yes do we really need them. I have a 6x6 and am quite happy with that as well as not all my farms are to the max as I prefer to pay with coins on them. I know my husband and I would both invest in the single click for all things. With his illness and my carpel tunnel they would be greatly appreciated.

NiMo1960
Oct 27 2012, 05:07 AM
Check your options in your Avant browser to see if 3rd party cookies are allowed. This is usually what keeps the page from showing up.

All checked at the time (last update).
Nothing had been changed since I started playing this game about 3 or 4 yrs ago.
It was the pop up window that since last update has become a security issue, hence why it doesn't pop up in normal browser, although if I remove flash player from pc the window then pops up but cannot load game, hence why i now use firefox to buy cash as it is the wrong flash player for the game but gets around the security pop up window.

No other games or web sites have this issue, but then I don't buy cash ingame for any other games.

Thinking about it, the problem could have been around much longer, it is just that my FB credits got used up and you can no longer buy FB credits direct.

Tokeloshe
Oct 27 2012, 08:28 AM
I have been playing since around April/May 2009 I think. If you work out the cost per month over that period it is quite reasonable compared to a hell of a lot of other pastimes

Arial61
Oct 27 2012, 08:35 AM
I use Internet Explorer. I know, a lot of people have trouble with it, I never have except for this issue that just started happening. I was updated recently, so some of the options could have been changed, but I can't seem to find anything that would affect the game. How do you check on allowing 3rd party cookies?

Taz D
Oct 27 2012, 01:33 PM
I use Internet Explorer. I know, a lot of people have trouble with it, I never have except for this issue that just started happening. I was updated recently, so some of the options could have been changed, but I can't seem to find anything that would affect the game. How do you check on allowing 3rd party cookies?
For IE it is in the Tools/Internet Options/ Privacy tab. You can either allow by site in which case you need to add Facebook.com and Trialpay.com as allowed. Or you can click the Advanced button and change to allow all 3rd party cookies. I recommend the first way as that still limits all the other sites that want to track you.

anglnwhite
Oct 27 2012, 05:08 PM
At the end of the day, my total FC investment has been in excess of $8,160 FC.

WoW wenchhhie. What a wonderfully organized and focused post. I've often wondered about the financial impact of the choices I make while playing my favorite game. This is exactly why I too examine very closely each tool, facility, land upgrade and decoration before I buy. I have no regrets in regard to the FC I have purchased and I would gladly do it again to support the game.

Compared to the expense of my husband's video game habit, FT is actually cheap. :eek:

Arial61
Oct 29 2012, 01:35 PM
Taz, I did what you suggested, but it still is not working. Sorry to be such a pest about it. I had also plundered this weekend and found that 3rd party cookies are allowed. *sigh*

Taz D
Oct 29 2012, 02:13 PM
Taz, I did what you suggested, but it still is not working. Sorry to be such a pest about it. I had also plundered this weekend and found that 3rd party cookies are allowed. *sigh*
Under Tools look for pop up blocker then pop up blocker settings and click on that. Make sure that facebook.com and Trialpay.com are allowed in that too.

Arial61
Oct 29 2012, 02:36 PM
Yikes! That did not work either. :eek: I don't guess I should be restarting my computer after these changes - or should I?

Taz D
Oct 29 2012, 02:48 PM
Yikes! That did not work either. :eek: I don't guess I should be restarting my computer after these changes - or should I?
Not the computer but you should restart your browser.

Arial61
Oct 29 2012, 03:01 PM
Yea, I knew that. Still not working.

Taz D
Oct 29 2012, 04:30 PM
Yea, I knew that. Still not working.
Go back to the Privacy (cookies sites) list and see if either of thos e are in the list of sites as blocked. If they are highlight and remove them. Even if you add them as allow, if there was already a block on them that would take precedence.
If that isn't it then your firewall maybe blocking Trialpay.com as that is where your transaction takes place through.

Arial61
Oct 29 2012, 06:58 PM
No they're not blocked. Guess the firewall could be blocking but can't find how or where. Got a response from the developers that they are working on it but to try a new browser in the meantime. I can do that, but whenever I go to download a browser I get a message about how the program I'm installing being dangerous to my computer so I always quit. Thanks for your help Taz. I really appreciate it.:)

Taz D
Oct 29 2012, 07:37 PM
No they're not blocked. Guess the firewall could be blocking but can't find how or where. Got a response from the developers that they are working on it but to try a new browser in the meantime. I can do that, but whenever I go to download a browser I get a message about how the program I'm installing being dangerous to my computer so I always quit. Thanks for your help Taz. I really appreciate it.:)
Consider it this way. Any browser you use including IE can be dangerous to your computer. They are warning you because of what you go to on the internet. Pick one and download it anyway. It is only as danerous as the person guiding it. I would recommend either Firefox or Google.

Arial61
Oct 30 2012, 07:23 AM
Good advice Taz. I've heard Google Chrome is good. I'll try that on my home computer. Thanks for all your help!:o

Gregh
Oct 30 2012, 05:46 PM
Adding to Taz's advice, if security worries you, use SSL (https) and make sure you download browsers and addons from their home site. Go to the home site then navigate to the download page using the site's own links. There's never total safety when downloading from the internet but you can reduce the scope for problems by avoiding middlemen.

Arial61
Oct 30 2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the input Gregh. I did download Google Chrome and that solved the FC issue. Hoping maybe it'll make my farming a little faster now too. Well, a girl can hope!

Taz D
Oct 31 2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the input Gregh. I did download Google Chrome and that solved the FC issue. Hoping maybe it'll make my farming a little faster now too. Well, a girl can hope!
I was also a user of IE for a long time. I finally downloaded Firefox and Google Chrome and one called Komodo Dragon which is based on Google Chrome. I was surprised how much faster those were for FT. Took me a while to get used to the settings for those but now I use IE for just my email and the rest I use Firefox. Glad you got your FC.

Arial61
Oct 31 2012, 07:13 AM
Just goes to show it helps to step out of your comfort zone occasionally. :cool:

Lady Diligent
Nov 06 2012, 03:25 PM
I am really fed up of having to pay real monies to buy things. Surely Farm Town/Slashkey can afford to stop this - otherwise, after many years of building up my farms - it's now getting too expensive. AND! new people are going away as they cannot compete. Farm Town/Slashkey You Ought to be Ashamed/Embarrassed!!!

KnightRider
Nov 06 2012, 03:36 PM
I am really fed up of having to pay real monies to buy things. Surely Farm Town/Slashkey can afford to stop this - otherwise, after many years of building up my farms - it's now getting too expensive. AND! new people are going away as they cannot compete. Farm Town/Slashkey You Ought to be Ashamed/Embarrassed!!!

If they stop getting paid for their job which is us purchasing the FC then they will not be able to pay their bills and feed their families, and FT would stop so that the dev's could go get another job that pays so that they can pay their bills, would you like your job to stop paying you for your work. No one is forcing you to pay real monies to purchase things, you do that of your own free will.

mac16129
Nov 06 2012, 04:36 PM
If they stop getting paid for their job which is us purchasing the FC then they will not be able to pay their bills and feed their families, and FT would stop so that the dev's could go get another job that pays so that they can pay their bills, would you like your job to stop paying you for your work. No one is forcing you to pay real monies to purchase things, you do that of your own free will.

Very well said.....your post should be required reading!! Thanks!!

dorissau
Nov 11 2012, 04:58 PM
I keep getting a banner saying I can get 30 free FB credits... anybody know if this is a scam or legit?????

KnightRider
Nov 11 2012, 05:05 PM
I keep getting a banner saying I can get 30 free FB credits... anybody know if this is a scam or legit?????

Is it on your FB page, cause there is posts going around but they usually say like 5000 credit for free, those are a scam, I am not saying this is, but it sounds like a scam, depending on what has to be done. There are some FB programs that you can get free credits, like 4loot, but you have to do certain things, like answer questions, do searches, or watch videos, I have just got 50 FB credits by doing this program, it took like 6 months to save up enough coins to be able to get those credits.

Larry McDonald
Nov 11 2012, 06:38 PM
The 30 Farm Town Cash in the blue dialog box is a real thing. I have collected the cash way back when it was 1st started. Sign up your Facebook friends to work your farm and you and them both will get 3 FTC. !0 friends 30 Farm Town Cash.
Wildeye

KnightRider
Nov 11 2012, 06:58 PM
The 30 Farm Town Cash in the blue dialog box is a real thing. I have collected the cash way back when it was 1st started. Sign up your Facebook friends to work your farm and you and them both will get 3 FTC. !0 friends 30 Farm Town Cash.
Wildeye

According to the post they say it is Facebook credits not Farm Town cash, if they had said FT cash then I would have said it is real, but they put FB credits, which is not connected to FT.

Happy pants
Nov 11 2012, 07:52 PM
I think you are talking about the banner which appears across the top of your FT screen when you are on your farm... it is for real and I have taken advantage of it.

sandielm
Nov 11 2012, 07:53 PM
My facilities keep vanishing and I don't have 32x32 farms. They vanish and then I have to buy them back. I'm missing my Cosmetic factory now and just bought back Music Conservatoy also. I'm missing facilities about every other week. They aren't coming back either except when I have to buy them again. When will they be replaced?

sandielm
Nov 11 2012, 07:56 PM

Especially when your facilities you paid for are vanishing about every other week and you have to keep buying them for your quests you already started.

JW2009
Nov 11 2012, 09:24 PM
Hi, is this what you are talking about? I so then it is fully SLASHKEY approved and i used ithttps://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557688_369263193167994_371467860_n.jpgI keep getting a banner saying I can get 30 free FB credits... anybody know if this is a scam or legit?????

sandielm
Nov 13 2012, 09:04 AM
As far as I know depending which one you use I have gotten credits already for farmtown.

Mister Destructo
Nov 22 2012, 10:25 AM
How do I get the Car Town credit? I made it to level 5 but I don't believe my Farm Town account has been credited.

Help? Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/matt.francis.56232

Thanks!

Tiger
Nov 22 2012, 12:11 PM
How do I get the Car Town credit? I made it to level 5 but I don't believe my Farm Town account has been credited.

Help? Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/matt.francis.56232

Thanks!

Sounds like you may have earned Facebook credits. If you did, you will need to convert them into Farm Cash/coins whichever one you wanted. Check your Facebook credit total and see how much is there. Depending on how many credits you have, you can convert them to FC buy clicking on the "Buy Cash" tab at the top of your game screen. Select the amount you want, agree to terms of service and then click on the "Pay with Facebook credits" button.

If you did not receive the credits go back to the earn cash offers and click on "Help"

JohnAlbertini
Dec 12 2012, 03:57 PM
You only get FC when you go up a level and since you are at the top level of 385 there are no more at this time. No matter how much you play you get zero FC until they dribble out new levels! You DO keep accumulating XP though. I'm over 40 million, a lot of good they do me, LOL!

They have been adding 25 new levels every third update or about every 90 days. While this is TOTALLY inadequate that is all we get. I've been nagging them to give us 30+ new levels EVERY update but so far that has fallen on deaf ears.

About the end of December should be the next time we get 25 new levels & 25 FC if you have the necessary XP. I estimate about 15.5 million total XP will do. So I'll STILL have 25 million XP over and above that!!! Every time they issue new levels I'm further ahead on XP than I was at the last increase!

During those 90 days they will have issued SIX new FC facilities not to mention new tools like the combines or trains. And those 25 FC will not even buy a single ONE! SO generous of them, NOT! A single combine upgrade from 5x5 to 6x6 takes 75 FC or NINE MONTHS of new levels and the next combine upgrade to 8x8 costs ONE HUNDRED FC or an entire YEAR of new levels. And THAT assumes you don't buy a SINGLE new FC facility!!!

It is long past time for the devs to throw us long time players a bone and increase the release of new levels to a more reasonable pace, say 35 EVERY update! At least then we could buy SOMETHING with our XPs!

Come on guys reward your loyal players a little, PLEASE!

StoneFace
Dec 12 2012, 06:18 PM
You only get FC when you go up a level and since you are at the top level of 385 there are no more at this time. No matter how much you play you get zero FC until they dribble out new levels! You DO keep accumulating XP though. I'm over 40 million, a lot of good they do me, LOL!

They have been adding 25 new levels every third update or about every 90 days. While this is TOTALLY inadequate that is all we get. I've been nagging them to give us 30+ new levels EVERY update but so far that has fallen on deaf ears.

About the end of December should be the next time we get 25 new levels & 25 FC if you have the necessary XP. I estimate about 15.5 million total XP will do. So I'll STILL have 25 million XP over and above that!!! Every time they issue new levels I'm further ahead on XP than I was at the last increase!

During those 90 days they will have issued SIX new FC facilities not to mention new tools like the combines or trains. And those 25 FC will not even buy a single ONE! SO generous of them, NOT! A single combine upgrade from 5x5 to 6x6 takes 75 FC or NINE MONTHS of new levels and the next combine upgrade to 8x8 costs ONE HUNDRED FC or an entire YEAR of new levels. And THAT assumes you don't buy a SINGLE new FC facility!!!

It is long past time for the devs to throw us long time players a bone and increase the release of new levels to a more reasonable pace, say 35 EVERY update! At least then we could buy SOMETHING with our XPs!

While I hear what you are saying John, and I agree it would be nice to just be given the Farm Cash, I think the devs are smart enough to now realize that it is those who are long time players, and have hundreds of millions of points who are most likely to spend real money to keep playing.

Mid level players might see the FC bonus just down the road and not spend real money...... just wait for their free-bee.

If the devs released at least enough to buy something... 25 levels, but $35 FC, that would help a bit.

LOVELESS
Dec 12 2012, 06:59 PM

I'M NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE PLAYING FARM TOWN, AND I'M NOT CRYING, OR BEGGING FOR ANY THING. I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE MARCH 9th, 2009. I'VE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY (REAL MONEY) ON FARM TOWN, FOR TWO REASONS. FIRST BEING, I REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, SECOND, I KNOW IT TAKES ACTUAL MONEY TO SUPPORT, AND KEEP THE GAME GOING. MY POINT BEING, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, IF SOMETHING WAS SET UP TO REWARD YOUR LONG TIME PLAYERS, WHO HAVE SPENT THEIR MONEY, AND HAVE SUPPORTED FARM TOWN SINCE IT BEGAN IN 2009. A LITTLE GIFT, SO TO SPEAK, FOR EACH YEAR OF PLAYING, AND IT SHOULD STAY IN PLACE FOR THE NEWER PLAYERS TO ACHIEVE ALSO FOR EACH PLAYER REACHING THEIR YEAR ANNIVERSARY. A GIFT ONLY AWARDED ON A YEARLY BASES. IF RAUL, OR ANY PLAYERS THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA, PLEASE SAY SO. I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT THEN, I'M ONLY ONE FARMER AMONG THE MANY PLAYING. :)

Molly Mew
Dec 13 2012, 07:19 PM
I'M NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE PLAYING FARM TOWN, AND I'M NOT CRYING, OR BEGGING FOR ANY THING. I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE MARCH 9th, 2009. I'VE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY (REAL MONEY) ON FARM TOWN, FOR TWO REASONS. FIRST BEING, I REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, SECOND, I KNOW IT TAKES ACTUAL MONEY TO SUPPORT, AND KEEP THE GAME GOING. MY POINT BEING, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, IF SOMETHING WAS SET UP TO REWARD YOUR LONG TIME PLAYERS, WHO HAVE SPENT THEIR MONEY, AND HAVE SUPPORTED FARM TOWN SINCE IT BEGAN IN 2009. A LITTLE GIFT, SO TO SPEAK, FOR EACH YEAR OF PLAYING, AND IT SHOULD STAY IN PLACE FOR THE NEWER PLAYERS TO ACHIEVE ALSO FOR EACH PLAYER REACHING THEIR YEAR ANNIVERSARY. A GIFT ONLY AWARDED ON A YEARLY BASES. IF RAUL, OR ANY PLAYERS THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA, PLEASE SAY SO. I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT THEN, I'M ONLY ONE FARMER AMONG THE MANY PLAYING. :)

Hello, Ray. :)

Many thanks for your thoughts here, but please do consider the Forum Etiquette guidelines, which mention the usual internet protocol of not typing all in capital letters, as it can appear a little aggressive to other members.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363842

If you have problems reading text, try enlarging it by holding down the Ctrl key and tapping the + sign on your keyboard (or scrolling the mouse)

StoneFace
Dec 13 2012, 07:32 PM
If you have problems reading text, try enlarging it by holding down the Ctrl key and tapping the + sign on your keyboard (or scrolling the mouse)

hehe...

I gave the same suggestion, and it was removed.... hhmmm

:rolleyes:

Molly Mew
Dec 13 2012, 07:40 PM
hehe...

I gave the same suggestion, and it was removed.... hhmmm

:rolleyes:

It was similar. :p And it was removed purely and simply because it was part of a rather argumentative 'discussion'. An innocent bystander caught in the crossfire. :D

StoneFace
Dec 13 2012, 09:16 PM
It was similar. :p And it was removed purely and simply because it was part of a rather argumentative 'discussion'. An innocent bystander caught in the crossfire. :D

bang............bang bang

ddurrum
Dec 17 2012, 07:19 PM
I have been trying to purchase farm town cash with facebook credit for 4 days. It seems that the "pay with facebook credits" button's link is broken because nothing happens when I click it. I have selected all different numbers of FC, checked the terms box but nothing works; nothing happens when I click the pay with FB credits button... Please help! tell me what I am doing wrong!~ :mad:

KnightRider
Dec 17 2012, 07:40 PM
I have been trying to purchase farm town cash with facebook credit for 4 days. It seems that the "pay with facebook credits" button's link is broken because nothing happens when I click it. I have selected all different numbers of FC, checked the terms box but nothing works; nothing happens when I click the pay with FB credits button... Please help! tell me what I am doing wrong!~ :mad:

Have you tried a different browser? If not, try a different browser and see if that helps.

Taz D
Dec 17 2012, 08:56 PM
Make sure you don't have 3rd party cookies blocked for trialpay.com and facebook.com. They are the ones who are responsible for those transactions.

kathylw734
Dec 18 2012, 06:33 PM

I can`t purchase farm town cash either. I wanted to gift some to my daughter.

Taz D
Dec 18 2012, 06:39 PM
I can`t purchase farm town cash either. I wanted to gift some to my daughter.
Is the next page not showing up or are you getting an error message? If the page is not showing up then follow the suggestions in the post above yours.

ddurrum
Dec 20 2012, 07:13 AM
I still haven't been able to get the button to work. I have cleared my cookies, etc. But I did not change browsers nor do I plan to. It's ridiculous that this doesn't work. I would not have bought the facebook credits if I had known they wouldn't work to purchase farm town cash.

Taz D
Dec 20 2012, 09:51 AM
I still haven't been able to get the button to work. I have cleared my cookies, etc. But I did not change browsers nor do I plan to. It's ridiculous that this doesn't work. I would not have bought the facebook credits if I had known they wouldn't work to purchase farm town cash.
It is not just clearing your cookies that you need to do. You need to allow cookies and pop-ups from Slashkey.com, apps.facebook.com, and Trialpay.com. If any of those are blocked then the next page will not display.

ddurrum
Dec 20 2012, 11:53 AM
I am pretty sure I allow all that on FB b/c of the various games I play/have played... but I will check tonight! Grrrrr!

Taz D
Dec 20 2012, 12:11 PM
I am pretty sure I allow all that on FB b/c of the various games I play/have played... but I will check tonight! Grrrrr!
The key one for the purchases is for Trialpay. They are the ones who handle those transactions.

ddurrum
Dec 20 2012, 01:02 PM
Thank you - I will definitely check it out!:)

Laurgru
Dec 27 2012, 12:05 PM
I keep getting an error on page message when trying to add more farm cash. Anyone know why?

KnightRider
Dec 27 2012, 12:21 PM
I keep getting an error on page message when trying to add more farm cash. Anyone know why?

Have you tried to use a different browser or try clearing your cache, cookies, and history to see if that will help?

Laurgru
Dec 27 2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks Kitt,
I saw your earlier messages and I have done all but change the browser. As the other person stated, that I will not do. This worked about 2 weeks ago after a week of not working and now it is not working again. So there has to be some other reason.

aussiejillheather
Dec 29 2012, 08:11 AM
My 'buy cash' page has not worked for months, so devs are missing out on revenue. I was just given a FB voucher by my daughter and have redeemed it but cannot work out how to access the credits, very frustrating and a waste of money for my daughter

aussiejillheather
Dec 29 2012, 08:12 AM
My 'buy cash' page has not worked for months, so devs are missing out on revenue. I was just given a FB voucher by my daughter and have redeemed it but cannot work out how to access the credits, very frustrating and a waste of money for my daughter

Taz D
Dec 29 2012, 10:13 AM
Make sure you have 3rd party cookies allowed.

jtierney
Jan 09 2013, 06:56 PM
I have leveled up at least 5 times and my farm cash has not changed from 27 there is a glitch somewhere becasue I have been robbed of 5 farmcash. please help with this and thanks!

Taz D
Jan 09 2013, 07:08 PM
I have leveled up at least 5 times and my farm cash has not changed from 27 there is a glitch somewhere becasue I have been robbed of 5 farmcash. please help with this and thanks!
Try clearing your memcache by clicking (HERE) then close that page, Close your farm, clear your browser cache, and close your browser, then open it to see if that helps. If not then you will need to contact Support as nothing can be done about this through the forums. To contact Support go to your farm and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on Support. Fill out the form and send it. Be patient as it can take a while for them to get back to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

barbaraelwart
Jan 10 2013, 03:54 AM
Hope someone can answer this for me. When you get a request to boost a train it either a) works and you get bonus b) tells you the train cannot be boosted anymore because it is already one day ahead of schedule or c) tells you the trains has already returned to its owner.

These were the only 3 options I thought, but now several people have told me that they are getting 'this request has expired', and now this morning I have several that say that.

I was under the impression that the request could not expire, and was valid until either the train had 12 boosts or it returned, both options covered by other comments. Is this an issue at the moment or does the offer expire, and if so after how long?? :confused:

kathyrudd
Jan 12 2013, 03:06 PM
I never get the option to earn farm cash!! and as I only manage to get on farmtown for just over an hour each day it takes me forever to earn farm cash as the higher you go the more xps you need to the next level!! Anyway I am now thinkin of actually buying farm cash (which I think is wrong but I have no other options) so can anyone tell me how soon I will get the $ on my farmtown account? I tried to earn cash last week and ordered a new O2 sim card which I now have but didn't get my $2!!! please help me xx

Tiger
Jan 12 2013, 04:53 PM
I never get the option to earn farm cash!! and as I only manage to get on farmtown for just over an hour each day it takes me forever to earn farm cash as the higher you go the more xps you need to the next level!! Anyway I am now thinkin of actually buying farm cash (which I think is wrong but I have no other options) so can anyone tell me how soon I will get the $ on my farmtown account? I tried to earn cash last week and ordered a new O2 sim card which I now have but didn't get my $2!!! please help me xx

Hi,

The Earn Cash offers are for facebook credits. Check your Facebook credit total and see how much is there. Depending on how many credits you have, you can convert them to FC buy clicking on the "Buy Cash" tab at the top of your game screen. Select the amount you want, agree to terms of service and then click on the "Pay with Facebook credits" button.

Tony D
Feb 02 2013, 07:36 AM
Hi all , just a friendly reminder , this thread is for General Feedback , if you require help on Farm Cash or Facebook credits , please post in this thread...
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395242

If you have a Suggestion for Farm Cash or Facebook credits, please post in this thread ..
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022

Posts that are in the wrong section are likely to be overlooked , moved or deleted so please try and post in the correct thread.

Thanks

StoneFace
Feb 09 2013, 01:55 PM
I wish FT would provide an incentive to players who have quit or stopped to return to the game... like a FC incentive... a healthy one, like $100 if they return and play for 15 days, they get $50, then after another 15 days, another 50

KnightRider
Feb 09 2013, 02:08 PM
I wish FT would provide an incentive to players who have quit or stopped to return to the game... like a FC incentive... a healthy one, like $100 if they return and play for 15 days, they get $50, then after another 15 days, another 50.

I disagree with FC being the incentive, that would just be punishing the people that have been playing the game, maybe if they give them a free tool or a free farm, but not FC. I would quit playing to get that.

StoneFace
Feb 09 2013, 02:52 PM
I disagree with FC being the incentive, that would just be punishing the people that have been playing the game, maybe if they give them a free tool or a free farm, but not FC. I would quit playing to get that.

not me.... perhaps it would only go to those who have been away for over one year or more.....

I would not feel punished if a bunch of my old neighbors returned to the game and solidified the future of FT with some eventual purchases of farm cash.

Let's face it, even $100 FC would not buy all that much, considering what would be available to someone who was away for the last 10 releases or more.

KnightRider
Feb 09 2013, 03:14 PM
not me.... perhaps it would only go to those who have been away for over one year or more.....

I would not feel punished if a bunch of my old neighbors returned to the game and solidified the future of FT with some eventual purchases of farm cash.

Let's face it, even $100 FC would not buy all that much, considering what would be available to someone who was away for the last 10 releases or more.

To me 100 FC is a lot, it can buy 3 farm upgrades, a couple of tools or facilities, for people on disability, like myself, money is not easy to come by. Yes I have spent a lot on this game, most everything I have I used FC, I don't have a lot of coins, right now I am just over 2 billion coins. Ever since they brought out the Oil Pumps and Refineries I have not needed neighbors, except for storage space. That mainly would help the people that have 2 or more sets of farms and have let some of them set idle, they would get the 100 FC and then transfer it to their main farm so then they would get more than 100 FC for their main account.

CynthiaSue
Feb 09 2013, 04:49 PM
If they gave free farmcash to people to come back and play, I think many might, but they would probably just do it to give to family or friends and then just quit again. Besides 100 farmcash is not enough to make one come back. It isn't enough to make the game less time consuming. All the loaders for the facilities come up to a way more than 100 farmcash. Than the tools, you can't get enough tools for 100 to make the game faster to play, maybe 2 or 3 max. I saw a pop up on my daughters farmtown farm the other day, saying that most things can still be bought with coins, and I suppose the number of coins items outnumbers the number of cash items, BUT, the number of coin tools, probably doesn't outnumber the number of cash tools, and that is what is the most important. I think the number of facilities might be about even, cash to coin, or maybe there are a few more coin than cash. I have a couple relatives who quit because the game was just too time consuming and they put cash into the game, but they just couldn't put enough cash into the game to make it less time consuming. If I didn't have the loaders I have, I would quit, seeing loading facilities is a big part of the game to me. I would like to have all the loaders, but they are 35 cash for each one and I only have 44 farmcash right now. 100 farmcash doesn't go far. I would love to have it given to me, but if I had quit the game because of the time it took to fill facilities or work others farms, it just wouldn't be a good enough incentive to come back for an extended period of time.

Cry4Freedom
Feb 09 2013, 09:56 PM
Evening.
I want to weigh in on the Farm Cash issue / debate and Zynga. I quit playing any game by Zynga almost 2 years ago the last one I played was words with friend I think. They are filled with spam spyware and malware. 3 times while playing Znga games with full firewall and internet security on I got hit with Mal ware Hijack virus and Phishing attenpts out the arse. I do not even think about any Zynga games.
Farm Cash to get old players back. Maybe there is a simpler solution. Who farm harvester plower and seaders. This would make the game so much simpler. Total facility loaders. Facs where you had more products in them. Cafos and interactive areas of the game. but Simplafy the game and add one for all tools. 1 click per farm. Prime example All in one manure spreader. Last release I soo not reason to have it because I still have to plant each farm individually. I still have to water each farm individually. See there are ways to make this Game manager work a whole heck of a lot better then it does now.
Make the game manager so when one crop is ready to harvest it will harvest plow and plant the next one on your list for that farm. It will know when to water and spread manure. There are plenty of ways to make the game more user friendly. I am more of the complex game guy. Sim City is one of my fave games. Quite complex and a thinkers game. THis has become a second in complexity. Simplify the game and maybe respond to users ideas and suggestions rather then not sharing any output from the developers. Make it interactive with the long term players as well as the new ones. I have been playing for almost 4 years now and I have yet to hear from a developer saying hey we like your idea or we read your comments. I have a E mail and I am going to update it soon. Maybe feedback and simpler game play. Just saying. Farm on and God Bless

CynthiaSue
Mar 22 2013, 08:22 PM
In the game guide, it states these 2 points about farmcash:

90% of the items in the store are available for purchase in coins

Items only available in FC are luxury items, not necessary elements of the game.

I like this game more than any other, but I think I am burned out on the amount of farmcash it takes to get my "luxury" items. Actually not sure anything in the store is a necessary element of the game.

Maree b
Apr 07 2013, 05:41 AM
I think what you guys should do is make it so that we can buy stuff with the coins instead of just cash i think that would be nice because i have alot of money but no cash and i cant buy anything so please think about doing that i think i would make alot of people happy

I started this game on Easter Friday and I was able to see that you could buy machinery, animals and buildings and facilities with both farm cash and Coins. so I was happy, Now Easter is over and it's changed to a lot of things with farm cash only. I have made it to level 29 and have coins but not enough farm cash and have been struggling since level 26 as to whether to continue with the game as, I now have coins and cant spend it. And not enough farm cash to buy equipment or land. I feel hogtied and frustrated.

Easy to advance to advance quickly in the very early stages.

I want to buy equipment and use it on other peoples farms and I cant. So I have to manually harvest, chop, plow which can cause long time doing a job. The constant hitting of mouse to manually do things on others farms is a disincentive. It causes boredom and becomes repetitive strain on the hands. I have some equipment that I can only use on my farm as I used my farm cash to buy land. This is very frustrating. Once you buy a piece of equipment you should be able to use it on others farms as well.

Maree b:(

Tony D
Apr 07 2013, 05:45 AM
I started this game on Easter Friday and I was able to see that you could buy machinery, animals and buildings and facilities with both farm cash and Coins. so I was happy, Now Easter is over and it's changed to a lot of things with farm cash only. I have made it to level 29 and have coins but not enough farm cash and have been struggling since level 26 as to whether to continue with the game as, I now have coins and cant spend it. And not enough farm cash to buy equipment or land. I feel hogtied and frustrated.

Easy to advance to advance quickly in the very early stages.

I want to buy equipment and use it on other peoples farms and I cant. So I have to manually harvest, chop, plow which can cause long time doing a job.

Maree b:(Hi, I moved your post to General Feedback

dmccrack2000
Apr 13 2013, 08:15 PM
I am really feeling a disconnect with FT, and I have been playing nearly 4 yrs. In all this time, it is just too difficult to get some FC, and I had started slipping into buying it more and more. But it is never enough, SO I am not buying any more. I will just have to earn it, and it making think about dropping out--too many things require farm cash to make the game fun and competitive, and I can no longer afford that. Then I feel guilty to drop it after spending money on it over the years, particularly the past 6 months. I suspect once I have imposed my no more buying FC rule on myself that it is going to just be too slow to get anywhere. We shall see,,,we keep hearing from developers that some more ways to get FC will be forthcoming, but it doesn't seem to be happening.:confused:

CynthiaSue
Apr 14 2013, 11:11 PM
I am really feeling a disconnect with FT, and I have been playing nearly 4 yrs. In all this time, it is just too difficult to get some FC, and I had started slipping into buying it more and more. But it is never enough, SO I am not buying any more. I will just have to earn it, and it making think about dropping out--too many things require farm cash to make the game fun and competitive, and I can no longer afford that. Then I feel guilty to drop it after spending money on it over the years, particularly the past 6 months. I suspect once I have imposed my no more buying FC rule on myself that it is going to just be too slow to get anywhere. We shall see,,,we keep hearing from developers that some more ways to get FC will be forthcoming, but it doesn't seem to be happening.:confused:

I agree too much is farmcash. Those who have money to put into the game have a great advantage in this game. But, Im top level and don't have all of the loaders, or any of the trains. I also don't have any FC harvesters, plowers or combines. I find it playable without all the FC items, but I am just getting bored with it. I once again have nothing to play for except land expansions, and I only have a few farms not as big as I plan to get them, and can't even get up the ambition to load my facilities to make it a possibility. Guess it is really time for a break for me. If only there was something that one could play for that would make it exciting to play again. All the good stuff is FC. There isn't any coin item worth playing for that I can think of. I do like the quests. They are really what has kept me playing this long.

deannemike
Apr 22 2013, 03:58 PM
Have played for 3-4 years, but $$ cost for desirable stuff seems "outa' sight". Reduce costs on facilities, etc. and make it up on affordable volume.

sandra.l.huffman
Apr 24 2013, 04:22 PM
I agree too much is farmcash. Those who have money to put into the game have a great advantage in this game. But, Im top level and don't have all of the loaders, or any of the trains. I also don't have any FC harvesters, plowers or combines. I find it playable without all the FC items, but I am just getting bored with it. I once again have nothing to play for except land expansions, and I only have a few farms not as big as I plan to get them, and can't even get up the ambition to load my facilities to make it a possibility. Guess it is really time for a break for me. If only there was something that one could play for that would make it exciting to play again. All the good stuff is FC. There isn't any coin item worth playing for that I can think of. I do like the quests. They are really what has kept me playing this long.

I am wondering if.. we saved cc up to a certain amount so we could have an Option to exchange for Farm cash.. or get a discount on a FC item.. or.. sell back one or more of our out Dated Tools for cash.. or for a discount on a newer model...or be able to sell unused tools to neighbors as we do our goods now... thus allowing us to manage $$ investments in the game.. for ex ample i have all colors of the boats just setting in storage but well only be using the purple one.. as in with used cars i could get a tread in discount on my next FC purchase... just wondering 8*) it would sure help me...

KnightRider
Apr 24 2013, 09:24 PM
I am wondering if.. we saved cc up to a certain amount so we could have an Option to exchange for Farm cash.. or get a discount on a FC item.. or.. sell back one or more of our out Dated Tools for cash.. or for a discount on a newer model...or be able to sell unused tools to neighbors as we do our goods now... thus allowing us to manage $$ investments in the game.. for ex ample i have all colors of the boats just setting in storage but well only be using the purple one.. as in with used cars i could get a tread in discount on my next FC purchase... just wondering 8*) it would sure help me...

When you trade in a car for another car you get a different car, but like the boat you still have the same boat, but you are upgrading the original and not purchasing a new boat and that is why you need to keep the old tools. A better car analogy would be you purchase a car, then you take it into the dealer and they add a turbo engine to your car, you still have the original and you paid for the upgrade. That is the same with all of the tools, you have the basic and you are just purchasing an upgrade, not a different tool.

sandra.l.huffman
Apr 25 2013, 12:50 PM
When you trade in a car for another car you get a different car, but like the boat you still have the same boat, but you are upgrading the original and not purchasing a new boat and that is why you need to keep the old tools. A better car analogy would be you purchase a car, then you take it into the dealer and they add a turbo engine to your car, you still have the original and you paid for the upgrade. That is the same with all of the tools, you have the basic and you are just purchasing an upgrade, not a different tool.

hummm back to the Drawing board..... thank you 8*)

c.abell
Apr 29 2013, 12:41 AM
FYI - most all of the newer facilities that cost FC are in the left column of the store, and the facilities that cost coins are in the right column; except for the two new "Meal Rental Supplies Factory" and the new" Event Catering Service". You guys are really messing with my OCD. Can you please switch them? Thank you.

c.abell
Apr 29 2013, 12:44 AM

All of that is true, except here in Kentucky and Tennessee. We just put the old vehicles out front in the yard and let the grass grow up around them.

KnightRider
Apr 29 2013, 05:06 AM
All of that is true, except here in Kentucky and Tennessee. We just put the old vehicles out front in the yard and let the grass grow up around them.

Here in Farm Town that is what I do with all of my lesser tools, is put them on my farms as decoration

janfay
May 04 2013, 08:43 AM
It would sure be nice if we would receive Farm Cash instead of coins for completing a Quest. Does anyone know anything if that is going to happen? I too am at the point where I am not going to buy anymore Farm Cash. It is not fun when it becomes too costly.

JW2009
May 04 2013, 10:21 AM
Hi, I've wondered that myself, after 17 months of see a note under my prize for completing quest about maybe in the future. This should be removed or applied to the game, but stop teasing us! Thank You & Happy Farming™It would sure be nice if we would receive Farm Cash instead of coins for completing a Quest. Does anyone know anything if that is going to happen? I too am at the point where I am not going to buy anymore Farm Cash. It is not fun when it becomes too costly.

KnightRider
May 04 2013, 10:38 AM
Hi, I've wondered that myself, after 17 months of see a note under my prize for completing quest about maybe in the future. This should be removed or applied to the game, but stop teasing us! Thank You & Happy Farming™

In my opinion that is for when it is taken out of beta and there is no more new releases to the game that is when they will add it to the game.

Elainer37
May 07 2013, 12:11 PM
Am i the only person that is frustrated that they have not added more levels to the game. I have been sitting on 425 for forever it seems. I can't get anymore FC to get a new tool and I am tired of having to pay. What is the deal that you can't add more levels. You can add more expansions and they cost a fortune in coins that it is near impossible to expand unless you pay the FC to do it. I live and breath Farmtown but i'm getting frustrated and thinking of checking into another game that might be similar to move on to.

CynthiaSue
May 07 2013, 03:44 PM
I think someone said that they put out more levels every other update, so at least it won't be forever. Alot of my neighbors just aren't playing as much as they were. I know, I'm not playing like I used to. I have started playing another game. This game will probably always cost alot of real money if you want to get the tools. I have watched videos and done a few of the free offers to earn facebook credits which one can use to buy farmcash. If you haven't checked them out, you can click on "earn cash" above the game screen. Also, you can go to Ravenwood Fair and below their screen there is sometimes offers for earning facebook credits. Occasionally, they have videos to watch. You normally only get one credit, but it does add up.

Molly Mew
Aug 08 2013, 08:31 AM
**bumping**

KnightRider
Sep 10 2013, 01:36 AM
I just tried the new Farm Cash for doing offers and it worked, I am glad they changed it from Facebook credits to Farm Cash.

ccheney
Sep 25 2013, 01:58 PM
Because people like me who live on limited or fixed incomes will always be at a disadvantage in this game. I am on level 95 and have only amassed 34 FC and I haven't bought anything with it not that it is enough to buy anything useful with anyway. I cannot afford to spend real money on fake items and most of the tools that you can use on someone else's farms require me to buy farm cash in order to get them. Why can't some of the tools even just the lowest ones that you can use on someone else's farm be available for coins?

Facilities are another thing I will never have. Again they require FC. The oil pump and pigsty which I can buy for coins require additional FC purchases to be of use. My pig sty is sitting unused for this reason.

I understand that Slashkey needs to make money and they are making plenty of it from the amount of people I see in the game with all tools and 20 farms with every available facility on them. There must be a way you can cut us struggling players some slack and even up the playing field.

max_river
Sep 25 2013, 05:46 PM
how can you say it is not fair you do not need all the fancy tools to play this game. and if you are on level 95 you would of earned 100 fc.. and why is your pig sty unusable you do not need fc to get it is for coin.. also there is other ways to earn fc..

Taz D
Sep 25 2013, 06:18 PM
how can you say it is not fair you do not need all the fancy tools to play this game. and if you are on level 95 you would of earned 100 fc.. and why is your pig sty unusable you do not need fc to get it is for coin.. also there is other ways to earn fc..
To spread the manure from it you need the manure spreader which is FC. I think that is what she is saying.

KnightRider
Sep 25 2013, 06:30 PM
Not all facilities cost FC, every upgrade there has been 2 coin and 2 FC. You could purchase the Dairy processing plant, Ice Cream factory, pizza factory, bakery, sandwich restaurant these are just some of the facilities that cost FC. Then with the 99 FC for being at level 95 (5 FC for starting and 94 FC for the next 94 levels to 95), you could purchase an Oil Refinery to make fuel, and a semi for meat and other items, that would be 52 which would leave you with 47 FC, I have gotten some FC from the earn cash offers, watching a video or loading a game and playing to a certain level for an FC or two. It is possible to play without spending any money for the people that don't want to spend any.

max_river
Sep 25 2013, 07:22 PM
Not all facilities cost FC, every upgrade there has been 2 coin and 2 FC. You could purchase the Dairy processing plant, Ice Cream factory, pizza factory, bakery, sandwich restaurant these are just some of the facilities that cost FC. Then with the 99 FC for being at level 95 (5 FC for starting and 94 FC for the next 94 levels to 95), you could purchase an Oil Refinery to make fuel, and a semi for meat and other items, that would be 52 which would leave you with 47 FC, I have gotten some FC from the earn cash offers, watching a video or loading a game and playing to a certain level for an FC or two. It is possible to play without spending any money for the people that don't want to spend any.

that is good advice. i think it is what we want to make of the game i play to have and to meet people..it is not a compotion

KnightRider
Sep 25 2013, 07:41 PM
I play cause I like it, I like decorating all of the farms with my facilities and decorations making a larger farm out of all of the 20 farms that I have, with all of my farms connected with the train tracks, rivers, and roads, it would be better if they had the yellow lines for my roads (it has been suggested among other items for roads), but right now I use the white lines to separate the lanes. I am on disability and have been since Nov 09 and that is about the time I started playing, and I am almost up to level 400 now, I don't play for xp, I don't usually notice I leveled up until I see the pop up saying I leveled up. I am on limited income, but I pay my bills first, then if I have a little left over I use it for FT, when I first started playing FT I said I would never spend any money on a game, I played FT for a few months got bored planting, harvesting, plowing, and planting again and then going and selling at the market, so I quit for a few months, we still only had one farm at this time, then I thought well I will log in and see what has been happening, I saw a couple more farms and they had started factories (the best facility to come out was the Oil Refinery), so I have been playing on and off since then. I also decided that since I don't go out and have any entertainment, that I liked FT and I wanted to make the game more enjoyable with the perks that the FC can purchase, I think the dev's have done a good job and can't wait to see the next game they come up with after they finish FT.

beverduster
Sep 25 2013, 08:38 PM
I wont play it if they come up wit a new game

Snookie Sue
Oct 11 2013, 08:14 PM
Misread the coins needed to upgrade farms 1-5. I lost 30 BILLION just upgrading #1. I have spent so very much real cash faithfully following this game, am at the top level and ready to plough it all under now. Feel completely unappreciated and betrayed by the Devs.

Taz D
Oct 11 2013, 08:34 PM
Misread the coins needed to upgrade farms 1-5. I lost 30 BILLION just upgrading #1. I have spent so very much real cash faithfully following this game, am at the top level and ready to plough it all under now. Feel completely unappreciated and betrayed by the Devs.
If you will notice each upgrade for the farms has gone up specially above 24x24. The reason is to keep from having everyone upgrade to the larger slower ones. If everyone did all those upgrades, then the game would slow to a crawl.

Qivis
Oct 11 2013, 09:05 PM

They also gave you a warning message that the larger land would slow down the farm in question. Like the User Account Control confirmation found in Windows 7 and Windows 8, it is meant to make you stop and think for one more moment whether you want to do what you just said. And as Taz has already pointed out the reason they cost so much is so that only those of us who think of 30 billion as chump-change will buy them. (All I can suggest is having at least 2 of all the coin purchased factories and lots of friends to work them on a regular basis. Then count the zeros!) I can see your point, but some of us would run out of things to spend the coins on if not for such costly items. I would have hundreds of millions or perhaps even trillions of coins sitting there doing nothing otherwise! :D

kondor
Oct 16 2013, 07:19 PM

Wow. I have to say that from the first moment I read this, I was angry. Not at the devs, but angry that someone would basically rake the devs over the coals for a mistake that THEY made.

I have spent so very much real cash faithfully following this game and have made similar mistakes along the way and would NEVER berate the devs because I made a bone headed mistake.

What I have done and would suggest is to contact the devs, explain the situation and ask for their assistance to undo the mistake that was made. I imagine they would APPRECIATE the gesture.

De'A
Nov 13 2013, 09:33 AM
Good morning Raul,I am writing you once again, because there was a discussion going on last night on Facebook about what would we as farmers want, to make the game less boring at times very interesting topic to discuss. I can only speak for myself , I've been feeling like the developers only care about making money and this is really a wonderful game ,it seems like if we can't pay ,we can't play :( maybe Farm Town should have their team make a Facebook page to reach out to the people who play the game or you as the developer need to communicate with us more .

After this last release Farm Town lost allot of players, just because of the change in farm cash accounts, maybe if you charged less for tools,more people would think about playing the game again.Can you add farm cash rewards that have been coming for so long,they would help so many people that play Farm Town that aren't able to put money into the game like others can. How about giving two exp for harvesting trees ,flowers and fishing ,there are allot of suggestions that can't be added i'm aware of that but i'm just trying to reach out for help.Thank you in advance for hearing me out a humble player.

Amber S.

ccheney
Nov 13 2013, 04:44 PM
To me it is a waste of FC and our real money to have to buy every single plow and harvester before we can have the combine, or any other tool just to get to the best one. Once we have the combine and other best tools how often will we use the other tools again? They'll just sit in storage and take up space or take up space on farms.

Taz D
Nov 13 2013, 05:00 PM
To me it is a waste of FC and our real money to have to buy every single plow and harvester before we can have the combine, or any other tool just to get to the best one. Once we have the combine and other best tools how often will we use the other tools again? They'll just sit in storage and take up space or take up space on farms.
Try plowing new plots with the combine. You can't do it as you need the plows to be able to do that. And to get the shape of area you want to plow you may need multiple sizes of plows.
Want to just harvest an area so you can delete plots? Why plow them with the combine which cost coins if you are going to delete those plots.
What I am saying is there are uses for those tools that the combines cannot do or will cost extra coins if they will.

ccheney
Nov 20 2013, 10:51 PM
I just tried to earn FC by doing surveys. One survey was for arthritis and I was asked my name, age and then I was asked what do you call a baby cat? .WTH? The next screens said to watch my email for more surveys. How when they didn't ask for my email? I got the same thing with a survey for a drinking, except the question was how many legs does a cat have? In neither survey did I get a question about the topic it was supposed to be about. I have contacted Trial Pay Support. I know Slashkey doesn't have any control over this but they should be aware of what Trial Pay is doing to the FarmTown players. They are making fraudulent offers of FC.

Taz D
Nov 20 2013, 11:08 PM
I just tried to earn FC by doing surveys. One survey was for arthritis and I was asked my name, age and then I was asked what do you call a baby cat? .WTH? The next screens said to watch my email for more surveys. How when they didn't ask for my email? I got the same thing with a survey for a drinking, except the question was how many legs does a cat have? In neither survey did I get a question about the topic it was supposed to be about. I have contacted Trial Pay Support. I know Slashkey doesn't have any control over this but they should be aware of what Trial Pay is doing to the FarmTown players. They are making fraudulent offers of FC.
Trialpay runs those for all Facebook games and not just Farm Town. Maybe a complaint to Facebook would be a better way to go.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 21 2013, 11:40 AM

I also attempted to earn FC by doing surveys. I attempted the arthritis survey as well as several others. I got exactly the same results as ccheney, with the exception that I was asked to name the largest animal listed, which number is closest to 8999, which icon is in NYC, etc. etc. These "surveys" had NOTHING to do with the ONE question that I was asked, and when I re-clicked on the same survey I would get a different unrelated question. So….., what is the story here. These offers are NOT VALID surveys. They are FAKES. I guess the ONLY way to get FC is to spend REAL money. As a disabled senior citizen that will NOT happen.

ccheney
Nov 21 2013, 12:16 PM
I got a reply from Trial Pay. Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information. This is fraud. The problem with contacting Facebook is that you probably will not get a reply. None of the contact categories really pertain to this type of problem. I tried those for game/apps and when I submitted the claim I got a screen saying we can't reply to all inquiries. In other words don't expect a reply.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 21 2013, 12:21 PM
I got a reply from Trial Pay. This is fraud. The problem with contacting Facebook is that you probably will not get a reply. None of the contact categories really pertain to this type of problem. I tried those for game/apps and when I submitted the claim I got a screen saying we can't reply to all inquiries. In other words don't expect a reply.

I will also attempt to complain to Facebook about this, but I suspect that you are right in that we won't be honored with a reply. Facebook is too big to deal with "little" problems like this.

Taz D
Nov 21 2013, 12:55 PM
I got a reply from Trial Pay. This is fraud. The problem with contacting Facebook is that you probably will not get a reply. None of the contact categories really pertain to this type of problem. I tried those for game/apps and when I submitted the claim I got a screen saying we can't reply to all inquiries. In other words don't expect a reply.

I will also attempt to complain to Facebook about this, but I suspect that you are right in that we won't be honored with a reply. Facebook is too big to deal with "little" problems like this.
You may not get a reply from them but at least if they get enough complaints they will look into it.
Also you can contact Trialpay and see if they will do something about it.
I am not sure how you can call it fraud when it is something for free. There are plenty of other surveys you can try. Those surveys are created by the companies they pertain to. So as long as you can complete them regardless of how crazy the questions then you can still get the free cash.

ccheney
Nov 21 2013, 01:31 PM
You may not get a reply from them but at least if they get enough complaints they will look into it.
I am not sure how you can call it fraud when it is something for free. There are plenty of other surveys you can try. Those surveys are created by the companies they pertain to. So as long as you can complete them regardless of how crazy the questions then you can still get the free cash.

I have tried many of the surveys and you either don't qualify for them no matter what answers you give or they don't even exist like the ones I tried last night.

If you read my previous post I stated that I got this reply from them
Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. I
They won't even acknowledge the problem.
It is fraud. It doesn't matter if it is free or not.They are misleading people into thinking they will get FC for completing a survey. A survey that, you find after you click on the offer and start giving info, doesn't exist so there is no way possible to complete it.

g8tr_fan
Nov 22 2013, 09:06 PM
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=580498

birdsong54
Nov 22 2013, 10:19 PM
I am on My Farm Faces BUT i have a Problem in that I am a Yellow Box which i am told Is Qualified to get the Facebook Promo of FT Cash Please Help my Farm ID is

1086274576 ..... I Also Need Help With the Facebook Promo of FT Cash in that I am in a YELLOW Box where my Neighbours are and Can Not Find Out How To Get The Promo for low income people as I am a Disabled Person on Less than 700 Per month to live on and Poverty level here in Fla is 15,000

Taz D
Nov 22 2013, 11:11 PM
I am on My Farm Faces BUT i have a Problem in that I am a Yellow Box which i am told Is Qualified to get the Facebook Promo of FT Cash Please Help My E Mail is (email address removed for safety) my Farm ID is

1086274576 ..... I Also Need Help With the Facebook Promo of FT Cash in that I am in a YELLOW Box where my Neighbours are and Can Not Find Out How To Get The Promo for low income people as I am a Disabled Person on Less than 700 Per month to live on and Poverty level here in Fla is 15,000
You are taking a chance in getting a lot of spam by including your email address. We have lots of spammers in these forums and they will flood your email with spam. I suggest you remove it for your own safety.
To get the Promo you need to click on that yellow text and then provide the information they are requesting. However as I understand it you need to have a credit card for them to add to your Facebook account in order to get that.

Farmer_Susan
Nov 23 2013, 05:51 AM
Last year, a friend of mine was able to go to her account (which she no longer uses) reactivate it, and send me various Farm Town tools that I had on my Christmas list. It was AWESOME! I got tons of stuff that way.

I read something about this being different this year? People can't do that anymore? Is that true? If so, is there a way I can ask her to send me FC so I can buy the tools I want myself? It's not as much fun that way but still gets the job done. This same friend just sent me an email asking what I wanted for Christmas so I want to know what to tell her.

Thanks. :)

Tony D
Nov 23 2013, 05:58 AM
Last year, a friend of mine was able to go to her account (which she no longer uses) reactivate it, and send me various Farm Town tools that I had on my Christmas list. It was AWESOME! I got tons of stuff that way.

I read something about this being different this year? People can't do that anymore? Is that true? If so, is there a way I can ask her to send me FC so I can buy the tools I want myself? It's not as much fun that way but still gets the job done. This same friend just sent me an email asking what I wanted for Christmas so I want to know what to tell her.

Thanks. :)Hi, if your friend has had farm for over six months then she will be able to send you items without restriction. If the farm is less than six months old then she will need to have purchased at least 25 farm cash or earned 25 farm cash by doing offers

Platonicsolid
Nov 23 2013, 09:55 AM
I realize you don’t “need” to have FC (Farm Town Farm Cash Dollars) to play the game, but the actual amount of money you need if you want all the cool tools, trains and facilities is unbelievable. Obviously some tools are more useful than others, especially if you want to be able to use tools when working for other people. I have nothing against paying for a game, but in the realm of video games, FT and similar type Facebook games may be the most expensive around. So here we go:

Cost to own most (not all) of the TOOLS
= 2,800+ FC
= $440+ Real World Dollars

Cost to own all the TRAINS
= 590 FC
= $80+ Real World Dollars

Cost to own most of the FACILITIES
= 3400+ FC
= $520+ Real World Dollars

Want ALL of the above?
= 6800+ FC
= $1,000 Real World Dollars !!!

max_river
Nov 23 2013, 10:29 AM
I realize you don’t “need” to have FC (Farm Town Farm Cash Dollars) to play the game, but the actual amount of money you need if you want all the cool tools, trains and facilities is unbelievable. Obviously some tools are more useful than others, especially if you want to be able to use tools when working for other people. I have nothing against paying for a game, but in the realm of video games, FT and similar type Facebook games may be the most expensive around. So here we go:

= 2,800+ FC

= 590 FC

= 3400+ FC

Want ALL of the above?
= 6800+ FC

thanks for the info i have been thinking a lot about how much it cost now you saved me from doing the work

Farmer_Susan
Nov 23 2013, 12:07 PM
Hi, if your friend has had farm for over six months then she will be able to send you items without restriction. If the farm is less than six months old then she will need to have purchased at least 25 farm cash or earned 25 farm cash by doing offers

She first started playing several years ago - played for awhile and then stopped. Shortly thereafter, she even deactivated her Facebook account. Last year, she was able to temporarily reactive both FB and FT to send me the FT tools. So she originally set up her farm WAY over 6 months ago, but it hasn't been active in several years - except for sending me the gifts last year.

Farmer_Susan
Nov 23 2013, 12:10 PM

= 2,800+ FC

= 590 FC

= 3400+ FC

Want ALL of the above?
= 6800+ FC

What a scary, scary post! LOL However, I've bought things gradually over the years - rarely spending more than $40 a month - MAYBE $60 from time to time. That's still a lot of money in some ways, but I get SO much enjoyment from it that it's worth it. To me, anyway.

Taz D
Nov 23 2013, 12:13 PM
She first started playing several years ago - played for awhile and then stopped. Shortly thereafter, she even deactivated her Facebook account. Last year, she was able to temporarily reactive both FB and FT to send me the FT tools. So she originally set up her farm WAY over 6 months ago, but it hasn't been active in several years - except for sending me the gifts last year.
Having deactivated her account may cause a problem with her sending you FC then. Won't know until she tries.

KnightRider
Nov 23 2013, 01:32 PM

= 2,800+ FC

= 590 FC

= 3400+ FC

Want ALL of the above?
= 6800+ FC

I only see that stats for one game, you can't make a comparison with just one set of stats. If you go around to all of the other games you will find that Farm Town is the cheapest game around. I have quit games cause you couldn't do anything without purchasing their cash and there is others that I play very little cause you have to purchase their coins to play a lot or at least to get good scores on that game, at least this game can be played without purchasing FC, which the developers have to get paid somehow, it costs money to rent space on FB, plus have to pay the employees, so they can pay their rent, food, and other bills just like you.

Platonicsolid
Nov 23 2013, 05:31 PM
I only see that stats for one game, you can't make a comparison with just one set of stats. If you go around to all of the other games you will find that Farm Town is the cheapest game around. I have quit games cause you couldn't do anything without purchasing their cash and there is others that I play very little cause you have to purchase their coins to play a lot or at least to get good scores on that game, at least this game can be played without purchasing FC, which the developers have to get paid somehow, it costs money to rent space on FB, plus have to pay the employees, so they can pay their rent, food, and other bills just like you.

This is a FT forum, so those are the only stats that matter. I’m sure what it costs to play FT is very similar to FV. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy playing FT, but am unwilling to spend a dime on it due to the minimal “bang for the buck”. I have nothing against paying $40, $80 or even $100 for a video game, but $1,000 is just ridiculous. For that kind of money we should all be playing in 3D virtual reality. They’d be much wiser to collect $40 from 50 out of 100 players (total = $2,000), than collect $1,000 from 1 out of 100 players (total = $1,000). For the record, as a consumer, the most I’d be willing to spend in real world dollars = $1 per Tool or Facility. Current price = $6+ (average).

KnightRider
Nov 23 2013, 08:17 PM
This is a FT forum, so those are the only stats that matter. I’m sure what it costs to play FT is very similar to FV. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy playing FT, but am unwilling to spend a dime on it due to the minimal “bang for the buck”. I have nothing against paying $40, $80 or even $100 for a video game, but $1,000 is just ridiculous. For that kind of money we should all be playing in 3D virtual reality. They’d be much wiser to collect $40 from 50 out of 100 players (total = $2,000), than collect $1,000 from 1 out of 100 players (total = $1,000). For the record, as a consumer, the most I’d be willing to spend in real world dollars = $1 per Tool or Facility. Current price = $6+ (average).

You mentioned that this is probably the most expensive game, but yet you offered no proof of that by showing stats of other prices, you can't show one price and say that is the highest without comparision. If you don't want to spend any money to enjoy the perks that come with spending some money that is your choice, others choose to spend some money and enjoy the perks of the game, like the higher tools or being able to start or store items in a single click. Do you go into stores and tell the manager that their products is too expensive and that you think they should lower their price cause you are not willing to pay their price? Same with FT, this is a business and they are selling virtual goods, if you want to purchase you can otherwise don't. You say they should collect $2,000 from 50 out of 100 instead of $1,000 from 1 out of 100, did you just make these stats up or did these stats come from somewhere. How do you know that they are not collecting $1,000 from more than 1 out of 100, they could be collecting that from 30 or 40 out of 100, your stats is flawed because the are made up. Some prices could be lower, but it isn't up to me to tell them how to run their business, like everyone else I have the choice to either purchase the items or not purchase the items.

Platonicsolid
Nov 23 2013, 10:05 PM
You mentioned that this is probably the most expensive game, but yet you offered no proof of that by showing stats of other prices, you can't show one price and say that is the highest without comparision. If you don't want to spend any money to enjoy the perks that come with spending some money that is your choice, others choose to spend some money and enjoy the perks of the game, like the higher tools or being able to start or store items in a single click. Do you go into stores and tell the manager that their products is too expensive and that you think they should lower their price cause you are not willing to pay their price? Same with FT, this is a business and they are selling virtual goods, if you want to purchase you can otherwise don't. You say they should collect $2,000 from 50 out of 100 instead of $1,000 from 1 out of 100, did you just make these stats up or did these stats come from somewhere. How do you know that they are not collecting $1,000 from more than 1 out of 100, they could be collecting that from 30 or 40 out of 100, your stats is flawed because the are made up. Some prices could be lower, but it isn't up to me to tell them how to run their business, like everyone else I have the choice to either purchase the items or not purchase the items.

My exact statement was: “in the realm of video games, FT and similar type Facebook games may be the most expensive around.” Which is a comparison of non-FB video games for PC, MAC, and Consoles vs. FB games like FarmTown and FarmVille. When you consider what you get for $1,000 in non-FB video games the difference in quality and value is so huge it’s laughable. I posted example stats to make a simple basic marketing point: I am a potential customer who is not purchasing their overpriced product. The question then becomes: How many potential customers are out there like me?

I’m not telling them how to run their business. It’s their prerogative to keep everything as is and they won’t make any money from potential customers like me. I’m just letting them know how to tap this side of the market if they wanted to. For the record, I tell manufacturers that their prices are too high all the time and guess what … they almost always lower their prices to keep my business. If you prefer to remain silent about ridiculous prices, that’s your choice. I choose to try to improve the situation.

daisy too
Nov 24 2013, 04:59 PM

I have sent an email to Trialpay and they told me I have to complete the full survey - AND that they do not control it, it's the companies that conduct the surverys.
The main issue I have with the surverys is that you can spend 30 minutes answering questions, thinking you are already taking the "survey", only to be told that you do not qualify to take a survey.
A "SURVEY" is when you answer quesitons. if you answer over 20 questions, you're taking the survey, not qualifying to take the survey.

KnightRider
Nov 24 2013, 07:30 PM
I have sent an email to Trialpay and they told me I have to complete the full survey - AND that they do not control it, it's the companies that conduct the surverys.
The main issue I have with the surverys is that you can spend 30 minutes answering questions, thinking you are already taking the "survey", only to be told that you do not qualify to take a survey.
A "SURVEY" is when you answer quesitons. if you answer over 20 questions, you're taking the survey, not qualifying to take the survey.

That is why I don't even try to do the surveys anymore because you have to qualify and no one does of if they do that person is lucky, I might watch a video or try to play a game, but if I have to put in information or anything I won't do it, don't want to get spam.

ccheney
Nov 24 2013, 11:29 PM
That is why I don't even try to do the surveys anymore because you have to qualify and no one does of if they do that person is lucky, I might watch a video or try to play a game, but if I have to put in information or anything I won't do it, don't want to get spam.

The best thing to do if you want to try the surveys is set up an email just for that purpose so the spam will go to that email and not your regular email.

JW2009
Nov 30 2013, 12:31 PM
Hi, well i did a survey for 7 fc and i still waiting for the fc to be added, if it does, then i will comment on it here. After i was done, it said congratulations you have successfully completed the survey and activated your account with the survey site. It took me more then 45 minutes and I hope and wait for the fc. Thank you and Happy Farming

Taz D
Nov 30 2013, 12:54 PM
Hi, well i did a survey for 7 fc and i still waiting for the fc to be added, if it does, then i will comment on it here. After i was done, it said congratulations you have successfully completed the survey and activated your account with the survey site. It took me more then 45 minutes and I hope and wait for the fc. Thank you and Happy Farming
Those are controlled and offered by Trialpay. If you don't get your FC then you will need to contact them by clicking the help in the earn cash tab. Slashkey has no control over those.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Dec 01 2013, 08:42 AM

A similar thing happened to me. Frankly these "surveys" are a SCAM. I signed up for a survey about movies, was told I would get 7 FC and that it would take approximately 20-25 minutes. There were LOTS of questions, I needed to evaluate movies that I had seen, compare them to others, also discussed Blu Ray vs DVD movies and which I preferred. After about 30 minutes, having answered dozens of questions, I was told that "I did NOT qualify" for this survey. I didn't post anything here on the forum, because I had noticed that those who did got the story that Slashkey had nothing to do with these surveys, and that I needed to complain to Facebook and Trialpay, which I did. It has been approximately 3 weeks and I have been put on IGNORE by Trialpay. Frankly, if Slashkey wishes to maintain a good reputation, they should distance themselves from this scam. The responses from the moderators regarding this issue does reflect this attempt.

The OTHER issue is one of cash. Since the last update, those who are on fixed incomes are attempting to find ways to earn additional FC. As another player on this forum has explained, this is a VERY expensive game and if one were to buy most, not all, facilities, tools, and trains the dollar amount would be approximately $1000.

I don't know what the hold up is about granting FC as a reward in the Quests, but I can tell you that if the developers did that, there would be a great surge of attention given to the Quests. Currently, if a player has earned more than 475 levels, the only chance of additional FC is 25 FC once every 3 months or so, which is inadequate to purchase anything with, unless that player has an unlimited amount of real cash available for this game.

KnightRider
Dec 01 2013, 02:29 PM
A similar thing happened to me. Frankly these "surveys" are a SCAM. I signed up for a survey about movies, was told I would get 7 FC and that it would take approximately 20-25 minutes. There were LOTS of questions, I needed to evaluate movies that I had seen, compare them to others, also discussed Blu Ray vs DVD movies and which I preferred. After about 30 minutes, having answered dozens of questions, I was told that "I did NOT qualify" for this survey. I didn't post anything here on the forum, because I had noticed that those who did got the story that Slashkey had nothing to do with these surveys, and that I needed to complain to Facebook and Trialpay, which I did. It has been approximately 3 weeks and I have been put on IGNORE by Trialpay. Frankly, if Slashkey wishes to maintain a good reputation, they should distance themselves from this scam. The responses from the moderators regarding this issue does reflect this attempt.

The OTHER issue is one of cash. Since the last update, those who are on fixed incomes are attempting to find ways to earn additional FC. As another player on this forum has explained, this is a VERY expensive game and if one were to buy most, not all, facilities, tools, and trains the dollar amount would be approximately $1000.

I don't know what the hold up is about granting FC as a reward in the Quests, but I can tell you that if the developers did that, there would be a great surge of attention given to the Quests. Currently, if a player has earned more than 475 levels, the only chance of additional FC is 25 FC once every 3 months or so, which is inadequate to purchase anything with, unless that player has an unlimited amount of real cash available for this game.

In my opinion saying that the mayor might occasionally award FC for quests is asking for trouble. When it starts some players are going to get FC for their quest and their neighbors will not get any and they are going to flock to the forum and complain that they have not received any FC for quests and it is unfair that their neighbors got some and they didn't. They only way I could see that they could do it without all of the complaints is to make it that you get 1 FC for every ? quests. Me I would say the number to replace the "?" would be something like 5 or 6, you mentioned that unless a player has unlimited amount of real cash, I am on limited disability and don't have unlimited cash, but I purchase FC when I can, so unlimited cash is not needed, I pay my bills and if or when I have a little left over I spend on this game, it is the only game now that I will use cash on. For the ones that can't or don't want to purchase any, if they get gifts like birthday or Christmas gifts, tell everyone that you would like Facebook gift cards, if I got gifts for Christmas and birthdays anymore that is what I would do.

It seems like it would be hard for Farm Town and Slashkey to distance themselves from the offers and TrialPay since they don't control what is put in the offers.

Taz D
Dec 01 2013, 05:04 PM

Slashkey does not have a choice for the Earn Cash offers. All of the games are mandated by Facebook that if they are going to offer these then it has to be done through them and Trialpay.

ccheney
Dec 02 2013, 08:00 PM
Has anyone noticed that the Earn FC offers aren't coming up? I click on the Earn Cash tab and I get a white screen.Nothing else comes up. I wonder if they blocked me because I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau?

Taz D
Dec 02 2013, 08:15 PM
Has anyone noticed that the Earn FC offers aren't coming up? I click on the Earn Cash tab and I get a white screen.Nothing else comes up. I wonder if they blocked me because I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau?
They came up for me, though it was a bit slow and had the spinning star for a second or two. I doubt they blocked you just for a threat.

romesz
Dec 03 2013, 12:50 PM
They came up for me, though it was a bit slow and had the spinning star for a second or two. I doubt they blocked you just for a threat.

It is blank to me too.
http://s27.postimg.org/8djadrzw3/earn_3.jpg

Taz D
Dec 03 2013, 12:56 PM
Can you get to the Buy Cash tab?
Check to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for trialpay.com

romesz
Dec 03 2013, 01:09 PM
I can get to that screen.
http://s11.postimg.org/rar1g9bg3/buy2.jpg

ccheney
Dec 03 2013, 11:29 PM
I'm glad to know it isn't just me.

ccheney
Dec 20 2013, 04:47 PM
I've sent a ticket to support. Still waiting for an answer. I expanded my 6th farm Wednesday night to 20x20. I chose the FC option of paying for it but 100 million coins were deducted instead. I'm hoping I'll get my hard earned coins back.

marymarcel
Dec 20 2013, 05:05 PM
I've sent a ticket to support. Still waiting for an answer. I expanded my 6th farm Wednesday night to 20x20. I chose the FC option of paying for it but 100 million coins were deducted instead. I'm hoping I'll get my hard earned coins back.

Hi! you need to be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours :)

JohnAlbertini
Dec 20 2013, 05:55 PM

In the long run those FC are FAR more valuable and rare than the 100 million coins. I earn almost 100 million coins when one friend works my facilities but only get 25 FC when the dev dribble them out every 3 months. I think you'll be happier you didn't WASTE FC on an expansion.

Use them on a tool upgrade instead. You won't regret it!

ccheney
Dec 21 2013, 10:59 PM
I have 7 farms and am happy with that. I don't plan to expand them further anytime soon or buy more. You need to use some FC to buy land and expand. It is impossible to buy all 20 farms and do all the expansions with the billions of coins required to do it.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Dec 22 2013, 08:26 AM
I have 7 farms and am happy with that. I don't plan to expand them further anytime soon or buy more. You need to use some FC to buy land and expand. It is impossible to buy all 20 farms and do all the expansions with the billions of coins required to do it.

You are right, it is impossible to expand to 20 farms as a new player, unless you have unlimited real dollars to purchase FC. I notice that you joined in Sept of 13. I am an "older" player, joined in June of 09. At that time, this game was in its infancy, and we had only one farm. We played, made new friends, and grew our farms. Slowly, we got new facilities, farms, tools, and grew our farms.

One of the strengths of this game is the friends that we have made. I have farmer friends literally all over this world, with whom I can converse in real time. These farmers share information with each other as well as gifts and well wishes. John A. did not steer you wrong in suggesting that you not spend FC on expanding your farms. FC is much harder to earn than the coins in this game.

As a new player, this game can be intimidating, in that there is just sooo.... much to purchase, that it is hard to know where to begin. Another thing that is interesting about this game, is that it affords players the ability to "play their own way". I have many farmer friends who do not care how many facilities, or exps that they have, they just love to decorate, and they spend all their coins, and yes, FC buying the things that they can decorate with. Others fight to get the most exps. Even those who fight to get the most exps have formulated different pathways. Others attempt to increase their diversification rank, etc., etc.

My advice to you is to just play, the coins will come in. At this point I have more than 134 BILLION coins and nothing to buy with them. I know, poor me. :) I still have that "red mansion" on my farm 1, it cost 1 million coins. At the time there were few houses, and the red mansion was one of my goals. Needless to say, I have surpassed that goal.

JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN