PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 15th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

justmecookin
Mar 25 2011, 03:05 AM
Thank you Raul...as always you all are the best...

Could someone explain the Ordering Station? Is it for ordering the things that is usually gifted?

Rob T
Mar 25 2011, 03:29 AM
Thank you Raul...as always you all are the best...

Could someone explain the Ordering Station? Is it for ordering the things that is usually gifted?

The ordering station gives you an 'ALL' button in the semi trailer truck, so you can max a product there with a single click. And also reduces the delivery time in the semi to 30 minutes.. in effect doubles the product there. This applies to every semi you own regardless of which farm they're on.

annie2011
Mar 25 2011, 05:39 AM
[QUOTE=JennaSweetness;4540562]I think the Mayor took the Devs hostage to hold us back. Raul said that the Easter items were coming up in about a week....it's been over a week. However, hopefully the mayor will release them, so they can release the Easter items tomorrow...and I really hope farm 9, the new service facitilies, and new levels come with it (wishful thinking!).
:D[/QUOTE

i got same feeling easter deco and farm 9 all together here's hoping soon :D

justmecookin
Mar 25 2011, 06:09 AM
The ordering station gives you an 'ALL' button in the semi trailer truck, so you can max a product there with a single click. And also reduces the delivery time in the semi to 30 minutes.. in effect doubles the product there. This applies to every semi you own regardless of which farm they're on.

Thank you Rob for taking the time to answer me...:)

Mrs Mags
Mar 25 2011, 06:40 AM
I think the Mayor took the Devs hostage to hold us back. Raul said that the Easter items were coming up in about a week....it's been over a week. However, hopefully the mayor will release them, so they can release the Easter items tomorrow...and I really hope farm 9, the new service facitilies, and new levels come with it (wishful thinking!).
:D

I guess that makes a change... the Mayor holding the Devs hostage, its usually the other way around...:D
Mind you...he's pushing his luck...if we don't get an update today...what say we kidnap the Mayor again..and play him at his own game...:D;):D

Rob T
Mar 25 2011, 11:27 AM
Thank you Rob for taking the time to answer me...:)

You're very welcome :)

Toranut97
Mar 25 2011, 11:33 AM
A friend asked today how much the Facilities Manager costs, and when I went looking for it in the store I couldn't find it. Looked under "Facilities" and "Tools" - I must be losing my mind. Anyone know where it is??? Help????!:confused:

Rob T
Mar 25 2011, 11:40 AM
A friend asked today how much the Facilities Manager costs, and when I went looking for it in the store I couldn't find it. Looked under "Facilities" and "Tools" - I must be losing my mind. Anyone know where it is??? Help????!:confused:

The facilities manager doesn't cost anything, it's part of the extended tools bar :) everyone has it :)

Dr. Dirt
Mar 25 2011, 11:57 AM
The facilities manager doesn't cost anything, it's part of the extended tools bar :) everyone has it :)

And it's one of the best additions the Devs have come up with. Hats off to em.:D

JennaSweetness
Mar 25 2011, 12:20 PM
I guess that makes a change... the Mayor holding the Devs hostage, its usually the other way around...:D
Mind you...he's pushing his luck...if we don't get an update today...what say we kidnap the Mayor again..and play him at his own game...:D;):D

LOL Sounds good to me! :p I want the devs safe and sound and in control! I can't wait for farm 9 and Easter deco...hope it comes today. :D

I'll have the chair and rope ready for when we get the mayor. ;) LOL

Toranut97
Mar 25 2011, 12:20 PM
Well -- DOH! Thanks, I had no idea! Just started using it. Go figure.

StoneFace
Mar 25 2011, 12:21 PM
Speaking of new releases....

I did upgrade to FireFox 4.0.

The changes I have noticed, with regards to FT, are speed, less lag time, speed, better response.....

oh , and an increase in speed. It is not Huge, but I think it is noticeable.

Rob T
Mar 25 2011, 12:21 PM
Well -- DOH! Thanks, I had no idea! Just started using it. Go figure.

You're welcome :)

Deborah1979
Mar 25 2011, 01:24 PM
Speaking of new releases....

I did upgrade to FireFox 4.0.

The changes I have noticed, with regards to FT, are speed, less lag time, speed, better response.....

oh , and an increase in speed. It is not Huge, but I think it is noticeable.

:) Yes, I think I have to agree with you on a small increase in speed. Once I finally got it loaded correctly. Had a glitch in it the first time. However, I am missing the little bar that shows....connecting to w52, transferring data, transferring data, connecting to cdn.slashkey......etc., because I always used that as a gauge for how fast I could go. Let's hope the increased speed is not just a teaser!! :)

StoneFace
Mar 25 2011, 01:46 PM
:) Yes, I think I have to agree with you on a small increase in speed. Once I finally got it loaded correctly. Had a glitch in it the first time. However, I am missing the little bar that shows....connecting to w52, transferring data, transferring data, connecting to cdn.slashkey......etc., because I always used that as a gauge for how fast I could go. Let's hope the increased speed is not just a teaser!! :)

Keep your eye on the normal spot, lower left..... I see it come on briefly (cuz FF is quicker now), about the size of the message we get for Fish / Bait on our water items.

Mrs Mags
Mar 25 2011, 02:07 PM
LOL Sounds good to me! :p I want the devs safe and sound and in control! I can't wait for farm 9 and Easter deco...hope it comes today. :D

I'll have the chair and rope ready for when we get the mayor. ;) LOL

Brilliant!! we can hide him in one of the Mines...:D I'll have pen and paper ready for the ransom note...;)

StoneFace
Mar 25 2011, 02:15 PM
Brilliant!! we can hide him in one of the Mines...:D I'll have pen and paper ready for the ransom note...;)

Work somebody's farm, and use their ink and paper.... otherwise it will be traced back to you.

Mrs Mags
Mar 25 2011, 03:19 PM
Work somebody's farm, and use their ink and paper.... otherwise it will be traced back to you.

Good thinking..:D...Will do...;)

slimpat
Mar 25 2011, 06:38 PM
Can anybody tell me how many neighbors we can have without loosing some like on that other game. I read we can only have 80 is that true or have they changed it. thanks in advance.

Rob T
Mar 25 2011, 06:42 PM
Can anybody tell me how many neighbors we can have without loosing some like on that other game. I read we can only have 80 is that true or have they changed it. thanks in advance.

The official number is 80 yes.... but some have managed about 110, i myself managed 97

1fritz
Mar 25 2011, 06:44 PM
Darn..Thought for sure new updates and farm 9 would come today....oh well :(

slimpat
Mar 25 2011, 06:53 PM
The official number is 80 yes.... but some have managed about 110, i myself managed 97
thanks Rob for the quick reply really appreciate it. I am at 94 so I had better not get any more unless I deleat some of mine that do not play any more

Farmer Rabbit
Mar 25 2011, 09:27 PM
Howdy, Mods & Devs, this is for you :) Thought I'd offer some feedback regarding this particular release. Thanks for all you do. Adding the animal shelters to the Facility Manager was brill. My feedback in that we need the percentage of readiness for each animal shelter listed in the Facility Manager. ty ;)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 26 2011, 12:00 AM
Raul, u r just somethin' else!! - many thanks for all the hard work you do to make FT fun for us . . . been farmin' for at least 2 years - wish i had thought to make a note of when i began - never thought it would last this long, but i do love it so much!! Thank you, Thank you!!! :)

There is a thread under Help & Support called "Start Date" If you ask nicely, the awesome Double T Dude Ranch can and will tell you your start date. You just have to remember to come back to the thread to get your answer. Double T is quick, but I gave him a day, just to be polite. ;)

JAS0643
Mar 26 2011, 12:36 AM
There is a thread under Help & Support called "Start Date" If you ask nicely, the awesome Double T Dude Ranch can and will tell you your start date. You just have to remember to come back to the thread to get your answer. Double T is quick, but I gave him a day, just to be polite. ;)

PST DT is a girl not a guy. ;)

Steffi
Mar 26 2011, 07:23 AM
Can you help me please. None of my farms are loading completely, parts are missing. I am using Google Chrome also Firefox but neither worked. Have followed all the advice on clearing cache etc. that doesn't make any difference either.

Flormansgal3
Mar 26 2011, 07:45 AM
I had a problem where my home page wouldn't load on my computer and I thought I had a virus or something. I had to uninstall it and reinstall it a couple of times and it works like a charm. I don't know about the farms not loading correctly. I would try uninstalling it and reinstalling and see if that helps.

Tiger
Mar 26 2011, 10:06 AM
Can you help me please. None of my farms are loading completely, parts are missing. I am using Google Chrome also Firefox but neither worked. Have followed all the advice on clearing cache etc. that doesn't make any difference either.

Hello,
Did also clear your macromedia files ? Chrome has it's own built in flash player. Firefox has it's own version. When you remove and update the one for fiirefox make sure that it is the only browser open and that all applications are closed before downloading a new one. Then close browser and restart your computer to get rid of any stray files. Instructions if you need them in the following link. Please post a reply in that thread if you need help with any of it...
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Thank you

JKB
Mar 26 2011, 10:26 AM
Never had a problem with oil - especially fuel. That was the problem that drove me away from 'ville - but here I put a pump on each of the first 5 farms, and now the refinery can't keep up with all the oil to refine, even with 1/2 going to petrochemicals.

bob07
Mar 26 2011, 02:09 PM
Just a very small but much appreciated thing, I noticed that when you go to Produce Faster to publish a message to your neighbors to help with your facilities you can now save who gets the message!!! Saves a bunch of mouse clicks

Thanks Devs

Steffi
Mar 26 2011, 02:30 PM
Hello,
Did also clear your macromedia files ? Chrome has it's own built in flash player. Firefox has it's own version. When you remove and update the one for fiirefox make sure that it is the only browser open and that all applications are closed before downloading a new one. Then close browser and restart your computer to get rid of any stray files. Instructions if you need them in the following link. Please post a reply in that thread if you need help with any of it...
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Thank you

Thanks for the advice. I had tried them all lots of times also uninstalling and the reinstalling Firefox but to no avail, spent nearly all day on and off working on it. Then all of a sudden most of the farms and the things on the suddenly reappeared, apart from a few things like the pig-pen and flowers, I am hoping they will be there tomorrow.

Steffi
Mar 26 2011, 02:35 PM
I think I posted my reply to you in the wrong box, not used to this forum. Hope you still see it, thanks once again.

Steffi
Mar 26 2011, 02:38 PM
Thank you all for your replies and help I am sure I will get there in the end.

Texas Belle
Mar 26 2011, 04:39 PM
Maybe that was when a number of us has farms vanish for about 15 minutes ?

Could this be a bug getting the ninth farm up and running ?

No, maybe they were cleaning up the bugs... we don't want those things when we start having fun with the new one...I am ready, got more than 2 billion in coins and $$ ready, and what I want to do in it, so just waiting for Raul and Co. to give us the new things, lol

Texas Belle
Mar 26 2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the advice. I had tried them all lots of times also uninstalling and the reinstalling Firefox but to no avail, spent nearly all day on and off working on it. Then all of a sudden most of the farms and the things on the suddenly reappeared, apart from a few things like the pig-pen and flowers, I am hoping they will be there tomorrow.

I sure hope that you get all the things and we get a new farm too, when things start happening that means another start fresh... so let's just hope is the new farm and easter things, and new facilities.... can't wait..
I am tired of seeding, harvesting, plowing and then selling... want another challenge!!

Baba 947
Mar 26 2011, 08:39 PM
Your Diversification Rank: ### Best: ###

How about adding some more fields to this display. It would be nice to see the calculated MAX: ###, which would be different for each of us. It would be even better if we also got our ranking as a percentage. Something like the following:

Your Diversification Rank: ##### Best: #####
Current Percentage: xxx% Max: #####

I don't think you need to have a best percentage field, because its not a really meaningful number. I could reach 100% at a Max of 3000 and then buy several facilities and have a new MAX of 3500. At that point, having reached 100% in the past, doesn't reflect what you are shooting for now.

My goal is to reach 100% for my current mix of facilities. I'm going to calculate what MY maximum is, so I'll know when I hit it. However it sure would be nice if the game would do it for me.

I'm also trying to "OVER" stockpile all of my ingredients. but I expect the first time I try to max out my facilities, I'll probably miss something stupid like not stockpiling enough of some of the new second level items, like apple pie or pineapple juice.

BTW my current BEST is 6381 without really trying. I've currently entered slowdown mode and I'm mainly producing at the cash type facilities, and some selected products in others (ice cream cones, vanilla ice cream, etc) that I'm going to need for my attempt.:)

Wild Rose
Mar 27 2011, 05:52 AM

I have 113 at the moment but have had 115. Wish we could have more.:rolleyes:

MichiganFarmer
Mar 27 2011, 10:13 AM
I would like to ask can you add to the tea factory. Since I drink a lot of tea I know there is a lot of options availiabe here. You could add like raspberry tea, spice tea, vanilla tea, blueberry tea,strawberry tea,pomogrant tea and lemon tea. I think the options could be almost endless here. This would make this facilitie more productive

MichiganFarmer
Mar 27 2011, 10:14 AM
This could be done soon or shortly after the new updates

caligirl62
Mar 27 2011, 10:53 AM
I don't think there is any limit.

But when I first realized how much fuel I could get (and now a whole LOT more), I figured I could just refuel every month or more.....

I now just keep selling off the fuel at a good price until I get down to about 200-300,000 and then start saving it for the next refuel.

I have about 2500 tanks of fuel in reserve now and if I refueled now, I would have 750,000 + .... however I still have 350,000+ gallons at the farm.

i have to 'fuel up' whatever i have in gifts/storage...and if i still have ANY on my farm...i lose when i refuel...

caligirl62
Mar 27 2011, 10:55 AM
I think I posted my reply to you in the wrong box, not used to this forum. Hope you still see it, thanks once again.

u might b able to send a private note hon if u can not find the 'right' thread...i have done this myself...

trish54
Mar 27 2011, 03:59 PM
I haven't had a problem with going from one farm to another while the avatar is working lately. Had that problem a few months ago briefly. Updated my flash player and it took care of it. I do have a problem with my farm 6. Can't see other players on it and if I hire them somewhere else to work that farm, I can't see their progress. Everytime I log into FT, I get an error message about my connection. Have to exit and log in again. Anyone else having this problem?

Momma Woods
Mar 27 2011, 10:07 PM

Better yet put him in the pigsty rotflmbo:D

Mrs Mags
Mar 28 2011, 07:46 AM
Better yet put him in the pigsty rotflmbo:D

Putting him in the Pigsty as we speak...*Holds nose*......:D

Jannie Mae
Mar 28 2011, 02:46 PM
When are the easter decorations coming out?!? I have 17 farms to decorate!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 28 2011, 03:02 PM

Only the devs know :)

StoneFace
Mar 28 2011, 04:17 PM

Judging from recent deliveries, I can pretty well guarantee they will be here before July 4th.

..... transportation costs, price of gas, union workers..... just gotta live with it.

:rolleyes:

Greyclan
Mar 28 2011, 04:19 PM
Judging from recent deliveries, I can pretty well guarantee they will be here before July 4th.

..... transportation costs, price of gas, union workers..... just gotta live with it.

:rolleyes:

I can pretty well guarantee they will be here before Christmas :D

amirite

gffarmer
Mar 28 2011, 05:27 PM
udging from recent deliveries, I can pretty well guarantee they will be here before July 4th.

Good answer!! Bet you are right!! lol

StoneFace
Mar 28 2011, 05:31 PM
I can pretty well guarantee they will be here before Christmas :D

amirite\

hhmmm

Christmas of this year ??:rolleyes:

:p

Taz D
Mar 28 2011, 05:34 PM
\

hhmmm

Christmas of this year ??:rolleyes:

:p
Nope just Christmas...no year set..:D

nala
Mar 28 2011, 05:45 PM
still like the idea of the pigstry... I am willing to add my 42,000 worth of stored manure to the pile to aid in the cause!!!!! Let's make it the biggest pile ever!!!! I know we all have spare pooop just piling around. :D

Simera
Mar 28 2011, 05:51 PM

17 farms???? :D

al_bundy
Mar 28 2011, 06:44 PM
was wondering about easter decorations they said thay would be released about a week after the last release 15th of march its now 3 weeks.

Taz D
Mar 28 2011, 06:46 PM
was wondering about easter decorations they said thay would be released about a week after the last release 15th of march its now 3 weeks.
13 days to be precise....today is only the 28th.:D

Taz D
Mar 28 2011, 08:09 PM
Easter gifts have arrived!!!

BamaMike
Mar 28 2011, 08:12 PM
Easter gifts have arrived!!!

Yes Easter items now in store.

levarti2
Mar 28 2011, 08:12 PM
YAY ... Easter decorations (in the store and on the gifts) are here now.

thanks

Rob T
Mar 28 2011, 08:19 PM
nice one devs..... love the easter stuff :)

Mrs Borgies
Mar 28 2011, 08:24 PM
A lovely selection of Easter goodies....thank you so much! :D

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Mar 28 2011, 08:31 PM
Thank you for the Easter decorations!! I am thrilled...

gffarmer
Mar 28 2011, 08:33 PM
YEAH!!! Thanks for the Easter decorations! You devs are the best!!

gffarmer
Mar 28 2011, 08:37 PM
ok NOW I am upset! I want the Easter houses but I am not at level 185 yet! BOOHOO!!!
cries big tears!!!

HelenJS22
Mar 28 2011, 08:41 PM
ok NOW I am upset! I want the Easter houses but I am not at level 185 yet! BOOHOO!!!
cries big tears!!!

Is one of your neighbours able to send you one even if you aren't at 185 yet? If you click on the red box you can request one as a gift.

gffarmer
Mar 28 2011, 08:45 PM
Is one of your neighbours able to send you one even if you aren't at 185 yet? If you click on the red box you can request one as a gift.
Unfortunately none of my neighbors are at that level. Oh well I will just cry myself to sleep tonight! Where is a smiley face with big tears?

Snookie Sue
Mar 28 2011, 08:54 PM
If Easter gifts are here can farm 9 be far behind??? Hope not.

rebecca slaughter
Mar 28 2011, 09:12 PM
ok i have easter stuff in my gifts where is my farm 9, went to the realitor office and it says i have all of the updates whats up

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 28 2011, 09:13 PM
The devs generally release holiday items seperate from major updates.

rebecca slaughter
Mar 28 2011, 09:28 PM
maybe i need to go read the first post cause im sure it said farm 9 on the next release. was this not a release?

Mrs Borgies
Mar 28 2011, 09:31 PM
maybe i need to go read the first post cause im sure it said farm 9 on the next release. was this not a release?

Hi there....this is what was said in the first post

New levels, Farm 9 and Service Facilities coming up in the next release. Easter items coming up in about a week.

JAS0643
Mar 28 2011, 10:19 PM
Unfortunately none of my neighbors are at that level. Oh well I will just cry myself to sleep tonight! Where is a smiley face with big tears?

Click on the gift box anyway and post it anyone playing ft can send it too you even if they are not at level 185. I just tried this out with a friend of mine who is level 27 and I got the house.

gffarmer
Mar 28 2011, 10:35 PM
Click on the gift box anyway and post it anyone playing ft can send it too you even if they are not at level 185. I just tried this out with a friend of mine who is level 27 and I got the house.
thanks will try

JAS0643
Mar 28 2011, 10:54 PM
Has anyone else noticed that there are 2 ice cream factories in the store. I know they have the two views but this is the only facility that has the two different views in the store. Has that been like that since the last update? I ask you this because I noticed there is an uneven number of facilities in the store now and I don't remember it being that way when the last release came out. Yes I have way too much time on my hands if I can notice little things like that.

I am a ft addict and I refuse to get help with my addiction so do not hold any interventions for me, they will not work. :D

nala
Mar 28 2011, 11:01 PM
Your right what is up with that ... I don't remember seeing that before.. Hummm interesting ... no you don't have to much time on your hands or I would have to say the same for myself... and I refuse to go there... :eek:

Has anyone else noticed that there are 2 ice cream factories in the store. I know they have the two views but this is the only facility that has the two different views in the store. Has that been like that since the last update? I ask you this because I noticed there is an uneven number of facilities in the store now and I don't remember it being that way when the last release came out. Yes I have way too much time on my hands if I can notice little things like that.

I am a ft addict and I refuse to get help with my addiction so do not hold any interventions for me, they will not work. :D

Mrs Borgies
Mar 28 2011, 11:01 PM

One is a Factory and the other is a Shop :D

Nope you are right.....there are TWO versions of the Ice Cream Factory :D

JennaSweetness
Mar 28 2011, 11:03 PM

You are not the only one with too much time on their hands....It has been there since the last release...I noticed it right away.

JennaSweetness
Mar 28 2011, 11:04 PM
Thank you devs for putting out the Easter stuff....I was hoping farm 9 would come with it, but I know farm 9, the new levels, and the new service facilities are not far behind.

Thanks again for all your hard work! :)

al_bundy
Mar 29 2011, 12:45 AM
13 days to be precise....today is only the 28th.:D

yep my short tem memory is getting bad my bad )-:

well close to 3 weeks...

went to a cafe today looked on menu thought yes natchos looks nice order wedges

what the hell short term memory loss im only 33

Taz D
Mar 29 2011, 01:02 AM
yep my short tem memory is getting bad my bad )-:

well close to 3 weeks...

went to a cafe today looked on menu thought yes natchos looks nice order wedges

what the hell short term memory loss im only 33
That's bad. I hope it doesn't get worse.:eek:

Chizzy
Mar 29 2011, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the Eater items, they are great. But is anyone else not getting the daily lottery winnings?

SunnyD
Mar 29 2011, 07:24 AM
strange... i accepted a couple of the new Easter Mushrooms and they never arrived. the other Easter gifts arrived just fine.. anyone else have this happen?? or am I just special lol lol??

Tiger
Mar 29 2011, 07:47 AM
oooo new Easter gifts and some very nice Easter decor in the store too :)
I also like the new request gift icon on some things in the Easter section of the store. You can ask your friends to send you things that are in there, that aren't on the gift page and they are all for coins. Now if a neighbour cant afford an easter house i can send them one if they ask. Thanks very much devs, very nice :)

StoneFace
Mar 29 2011, 08:13 AM
Lots of Easter(bunny) Stuff from the Devs.

Hmmmm....

I guess all these decorations are supposed to be just secular.... nothing that is a reminder of what Easter really is.

Oh well... at least they got the Nativity Scene right for Christmas along with all the Santa Stuff.

just sayin'

srhughes76
Mar 29 2011, 08:24 AM
At first I was so excited to see the new Easter stuff. After going there and not finding any items for the TRUE meaning of Easter, I was VERY dissappointed. Again, no crosses!!! We at least have the manger for Christmas (thank you) but no beautiful crosses to celebrate JESUS? Very upsetting. :(

StoneFace
Mar 29 2011, 09:06 AM
At first I was so excited to see the new Easter stuff. After going there and not finding any items for the TRUE meaning of Easter, I was VERY dissappointed. Again, no crosses!!! We at least have the manger for Christmas (thank you) but no beautiful crosses to celebrate JESUS? Very upsetting. :(

I hear ya srhughes, as I said in my post. Maybe it is for the best. So much today is just secular, that true Easter items just might be used inappropriately. That would be more offensive than any intentioned or un-intentioned slight by the devs for this wonderful feast of the Resurrection.

I am glad that so many will be satisfied with eggs, bunnies, and such..... kind of like pots of gold, leprechauns and such for the feast day of ST. Patrick

:confused:

go figure.

now as for another topic...... where and when is farm #9 coming (I know, only the devs know for sure.....lol...lol...lol)

EAStudios
Mar 29 2011, 09:12 AM
Not everyone is Christian, and not everyone wants a FaceBook game to take a religious bent. No offense to those who celebrate Easter...and nothing against Christians or Jesus, but let's leave religion out of Farm Town.

Whoopsidaisy
Mar 29 2011, 09:21 AM
I hear ya srhughes, as I said in my post. Maybe it is for the best. So much today is just secular, that true Easter items just might be used inappropriately. That would be more offensive than any intentioned or un-intentioned slight by the devs for this wonderful feast of the Resurrection.

I am glad that so many will be satisfied with eggs, bunnies, and such..... kind of like pots of gold, leprechauns and such for the feast day of ST. Patrick

go figure.

now as for another topic...... where and when is farm #9 coming (I know, only the devs know for sure.....lol...lol...lol)

While I realize that many players here are Christian, not all are. Some of us believe differently. If the Devs are going to start creating items for all Christian holidays they would have to do the same for the rest of us to be fair. If you want crosses you can always make them out of flower beds.

jesdreher
Mar 29 2011, 09:33 AM
Not everyone is Christian, and not everyone wants a FaceBook game to take a religious bent. No offense to those who celebrate Easter...and nothing against Christians or Jesus, but let's leave religion out of Farm Town.

Bah, I'm torn on this. I'm Jewish and don't celebrate Easter and only bought the items that could be used for other things (i.e. balloons, mushrooms, the egg car which didn't look very Easter-ish to me). I wouldn't be offended if more religious items were introduced like a cross (I can ignore them easily enough), but then FT does kind of open up a can of worms that there would be pressure to include other religious things as well (passover items, for example). FT is currently not devoid of religion with a church, nativity scene from Christmas, menorah from Hanukkah, etc. I think right now they're striking a nice balance....keeping things light and fun. I think if you want to leave religion out of FT completely, you'd have to get rid of all religious holiday decorations and that wouldn't be much fun. At the same time, there is a line where religion becomes more prominent in the game and I don't think FT should step over that line. Right now I think they are doing it just right.

srhughes76
Mar 29 2011, 10:24 AM
I understand the replies to my first post but what would be the harm in having ONE religous item in the whole lot? If you don't want it, don't buy it. For those of us that want a cross they could have one and those who don't, like I said, don't buy it. I do have many crosses made from flowers. I just wanted ONE religous based item. What's the problem in that? :)

StoneFace
Mar 29 2011, 10:27 AM
I understand the replies to my first post but what would be the harm in having ONE religous item in the whole lot? If you don't want it, don't buy it. For those of us that want a cross they could have one and those who don't, like I said, don't buy it. I do have many crosses made from flowers. I just wanted ONE religous based item. What's the problem in that? :)

Well don't press the point too hard, or our post might be removed.

The game is what it is..... a secular, social pastime .

srhughes76
Mar 29 2011, 10:27 AM
Bah, I'm torn on this. I'm Jewish and don't celebrate Easter and only bought the items that could be used for other things (i.e. balloons, mushrooms, the egg car which didn't look very Easter-ish to me). I wouldn't be offended if more religious items were introduced like a cross (I can ignore them easily enough), but then FT does kind of open up a can of worms that there would be pressure to include other religious things as well (passover items, for example). FT is currently not devoid of religion with a church, nativity scene from Christmas, menorah from Hanukkah, etc. I think right now they're striking a nice balance....keeping things light and fun. I think if you want to leave religion out of FT completely, you'd have to get rid of all religious holiday decorations and that wouldn't be much fun. At the same time, there is a line where religion becomes more prominent in the game and I don't think FT should step over that line. Right now I think they are doing it just right.

There are several Jewish items in the winter collection. There were more of those than Christian religous winter items. Even though I am not Jewish, I was happy to see those items. In fact, I used some of them. :)

Molly Mew
Mar 29 2011, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone. :)

As has already been mentioned in this thread, Farm Town is played by people from all over the world and from many different cultures, religions and backgrounds.

For that reason, the developers decided at this time last year that there would be no overtly religious items released either in the store or as gifts.

Whilst we welcome feedback on this, as always, I would also like to remind you of this section from the 'forum etiquette' thread:

Controversial Topics

There are various topics that are inappropriate for this forum. Topics such as religion, politics, and sexuality are prohibited and will be removed by a moderator.

This does NOT mean that we don't want your feedback on the new releases, but please do continue to steer away from actual religious debate, as this would not be appropriate on this forum.

Many thanks for your understanding. :)

srhughes76
Mar 29 2011, 10:46 AM
Well don't press the point too hard, or our post might be removed.

The game is what it is..... a secular, social pastime .

I was not trying to start any kind of debate. Just a comment. I love the game and like you said, "it is what it is". Have fun and happy farming. :D

Docperk
Mar 29 2011, 11:41 AM
I just posted my facilities from the facility manger with a winery that is on Farm 1, it is taking everybody to farm 4 to start with and there is not any facilities on farm 4 and never has been. Whats up with that?
Today is the first time this has ever happened.

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 29 2011, 11:43 AM
I just posted my facilities from the facility manger with a winery that is on Farm 1, it is taking everybody to farm 4 to start with and there is not any facilities on farm 4 and never has been. Whats up with that?
Today is the first time this has ever happened.

Whatever farm you are on and you post from the facility manager, it'll take you to that farm.

Docperk
Mar 29 2011, 11:53 AM
Whatever farm you are on and you post from the facility manager, it'll take you to that farm.

Ahh Ok thanks, I did not realize that.

LoreneC
Mar 29 2011, 03:07 PM
Ahh Ok thanks, I did not realize that.

Neither did I. :p

Tygered
Mar 29 2011, 03:37 PM
Please, oh please give us farm 9 soon. I need the growing space. LOL.

Venzulu
Mar 29 2011, 04:00 PM
I haven't seen a game do it yet, but would like to see how others celebrate different holidays, not from the U.S.

It's kind of like when you bring out new trees and you have to wonder if that tree really exists or not.

Having a lot of variety makes people think and have the urge to research, which in turn becomes a learning tool. I'm sure the developers would find it fun and challenging as well, maybe get out of a rut?

I love this game :)

Simera
Mar 29 2011, 04:33 PM
I was not trying to start any kind of debate. Just a comment. I love the game and like you said, "it is what it is". Have fun and happy farming. :D

I do agree with you, srhughes. We have to be happy that they didn't change Christmas-tree into Season-tree, as the other farming game did! That's *one* of the reasons I left that other game. Plus plus plus!

Regards
Simera

StoneFace
Mar 29 2011, 05:42 PM
I do agree with you, srhughes. We have to be happy that they didn't change Christmas-tree into Season-tree, as the other farming game did! That's *one* of the reasons I left that other game. Plus plus plus!

Regards
Simera

Did they really? The world runs on the politically incorrect. :rolleyes:

Charw
Mar 29 2011, 06:02 PM
I'm lost. Can't figure out how to ask a question and get an answer on here! When I click on produce faster in my facility it goes to the 20% message and I click on the green check. However it does not post on my profile and no one receives it, to be able to work my facilities. Someone please help!!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 29 2011, 06:06 PM
I'm lost. Can't figure out how to ask a question and get an answer on here! When I click on produce faster in my facility it goes to the 20% message and I click on the green check. However it does not post on my profile and no one receives it, to be able to work my facilities. Someone please help!!!!

Congrats, you just asked a question :)

Are you using IE9?

If so try this:

In IE 9 you will need to go to Tools (up top) and find Compatability View Settings. Add facebook to the list click OK and then restart your browser. That will allow Facebook and Farmtown to function as before with IE 8.

Debbie67
Mar 29 2011, 07:02 PM
no we must be bad bad farmers...no daily lottery here

Taz D
Mar 30 2011, 02:46 PM
I can't believe no one is begging/pleading for Farm 9 and the new levels. Nothing since yesterday.....:D

JennaSweetness
Mar 30 2011, 03:28 PM
I can't believe no one is begging/pleading for Farm 9 and the new levels. Nothing since yesterday.....:D

I've begged....I'm ready for it!
I want them to release it NOW, but I'm trying and be patient. I know it will come soon! :D

Someone even put the Mayor in the pigsty. LOL

StoneFace
Mar 30 2011, 04:04 PM
I've begged....I'm ready for it!
I want them to release it NOW, but I'm trying and be patient. I know it will come soon! :D

Someone even put the Mayor in the pigsty. LOL

IMHO the begging has no effect at all..... if they release #9, then they have to actually start work on #10 etc.

Kind of like metering out the goodies so you don't have to go buy more. The cost of running the servers and other equipment is probably their bigger cost. So as long as enough real money goes to codebell or whatever, they have no real incentive to make releases regular.

Just give the players enough to keep them around, to encourage new level 1's to start playing, and to prolong "a good thing" Let's face it FT will not last forever ( :eek: ), so they have to milk it. In the meantime there are some developers somewhere with all the plans and startup for the next big game to play when FT is laid to rest.

I think there will be some neat facilities (designed many months ago and with their own codes already written) which will start the madness all over again, and bring back a number of dormant players - for a while.

Now............. please release the levels, and #9 NOW.

holla
Mar 30 2011, 04:13 PM
hello, whats it mean when Raul said service facilities?..what are they,anyone know what that means, it driving me crazy....LOL.:)

Rob T
Mar 30 2011, 04:14 PM
hello, whats it mean when Raul said service facilities?..what are they,anyone know what that means, it driving me crazy....LOL.:)

lol, nobody know what thats about except for the devs, but i'm sure we'll find out soon enough when it's released :)

holla
Mar 30 2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks, maybe that means my little avatar will get a place to use the restroom?..LOL!:)

Taz D
Mar 30 2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks, maybe that means my little avatar will get a place to use the restroom?..LOL!:)
And clothes washed....wheeeew:rolleyes:

Farmer Rabbit
Mar 30 2011, 05:21 PM
Yipee! I just sent a brand new Chocolate Bunny as a gift :D Thanks for releasing the Easter gifts. Look forward to farming tonight.

al_bundy
Mar 30 2011, 07:04 PM

please please please give me farm 9 and the new levels the longer im made to wait for farm 9 means a longer wait for farms 10,11 & 12

please im Begging you please we would love to give you money for farm 9 now.

ill check back in 5 mins to see if its here :D

StoneFace
Mar 30 2011, 07:45 PM
please please please give me farm 9 and the new levels the longer im made to wait for farm 9 means a longer wait for farms 10,11 & 12

please im Begging you please we would love to give you money for farm 9 now.

ill check back in 5 mins to see if its here :D

and that means we have to wait that much longer for farms 13, 14 etc etc

At my age I need to have #9 soon before I forget what the plan is for design. I will have 2 #9s and........

um

what was I talking about.

Who are you?

CarolG1963
Mar 30 2011, 08:26 PM
and that means we have to wait that much longer for farms 13, 14 etc etc

at my age i need to have #9 soon before i forget what the plan is for design. I will have 2 #9s and........

Um

what was i talking about.

Who are you?

got to love it!!!

1fritz
Mar 30 2011, 09:07 PM
You know I'm ready for farm 9....but right now I'm having trouble keeping up with 8 farms..and a real life..:D I do hope it's soon. Kinda want to redo at least on farm but need the production to keep factories running. Oh well when it comes it comes. Love the game:D

Fritz

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 31 2011, 05:08 AM
IMHO the begging has no effect at all..... if they release #9, then they have to actually start work on #10 etc.

Just give the players enough to keep them around, to encourage new level 1's to start playing, and to prolong "a good thing" Let's face it FT will not last forever ( :eek: ), so they have to milk it. In the meantime there are some developers somewhere with all the plans and startup for the next big game to play when FT is laid to rest.:eek:

Bite your tongue, StoneFace!!! :mad:

No, no, no, no, NO, StoneFace!!!!! Never in a million years. What will we do without FT?!!! Not go play any of those ridiculous, bad graphics, expensive, silly other games on FB.

No, FT HAS to live on in perpetuity -- it's the only game for people of discriminating taste in computer games and no "real" life!! LMAO!!!

Now I'm just going to pretend you never said what you just said. It's too emotionally disturbing to consider! ;)

justme261
Mar 31 2011, 05:10 AM
I am BEGGING for new levels. I'll take them over farm 9. I am bored with the game. I tried to improve my ranking. I hate letting my facilities get so low so my neighbors aren't working at least every couple of days. LEVELS over a new farm. LEVELS over Easter decorations. LEVELS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

StoneFace
Mar 31 2011, 07:47 AM
:eek:

Bite your tongue, StoneFace!!! :mad:

No, no, no, no, NO, StoneFace!!!!! Never in a million years. What will we do without FT?!!! Not go play any of those ridiculous, bad graphics, expensive, silly other games on FB.

No, FT HAS to live on in perpetuity -- it's the only game for people of discriminating taste in computer games and no "real" life!! LMAO!!!

Now I'm just going to pretend you never said what you just said. It's too emotionally disturbing to consider! ;)

Okay, you just came in second ...... for the most entertainment I have had in the last 24 hours....:D

First, by the way, was not the PFT (perpetual Farm Town). It was watching my niece in her part on last night's Criminal Minds. ;)

Taz D
Mar 31 2011, 11:50 AM
Okay, you just came in second ...... for the most entertainment I have had in the last 24 hours....:D

First, by the way, was not the PFT (perpetual Farm Town). It was watching my niece in her part on last night's Criminal Minds. ;)

Is she a regular or was it a one time part?

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 31 2011, 12:06 PM
Wow, StoneFace, I am super hyped!!! That's high praise indeed. :D

Now if the devs would just release #9, I would be happy, Happy, HAPPY!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :o

StoneFace
Mar 31 2011, 01:14 PM
Is she a regular or was it a one time part?

one time.......... she was the nurse that got stabbed 40 times.... ouch:eek:

Taz D
Mar 31 2011, 02:00 PM
That must have ruined her day...:eek:

StoneFace
Mar 31 2011, 02:22 PM
That must have ruined her day...:eek:

I told her that her initial scenes were good, but after the attack her acting was kinda stiff.

NiMo1960
Mar 31 2011, 03:25 PM

Short acting career

Taz D
Mar 31 2011, 03:33 PM
Short acting career
But she did make a beautiful corpse...:D

jannus
Mar 31 2011, 04:50 PM
Please please please can we have farm now, pretty please i need the space :(

JennaSweetness
Mar 31 2011, 04:54 PM
I know begging for a new release doesn't make anything happen, but It doesn't hurt.
Pretty please with a cherry on top, devs release the new levels, farm 9, and service facilities today :) PLEASE!

SunnyD
Mar 31 2011, 07:29 PM
i want farm 9 too... mostly cause i have facilities on my beach farm lol and would rather not have them there lol lol....

Greyclan
Mar 31 2011, 09:19 PM
I say bring on farms 9, 10, 11 + 12 with another 100 levels, that should keep everyone quiet for about a week.

amirite :D

Texas Belle
Mar 31 2011, 09:40 PM

LOL Sunny, I am like you don't try to talk me out of it, i enjoy my FT and that is the end of that... I have not noticed but now that you mentioned it I am going to look, maybe we need to buy both, lol

I am anxiously waiting for farm 9.... have it all planned and ready to go!!

Texas Belle
Mar 31 2011, 09:46 PM
nice one devs..... love the easter stuff :)

Hint, hint, hint, we could make a whole farm with the new pretty little houses and stuff from easter....
But.... is the new farm coming pretty soon, if not Easter will be over...
I am going like the Dillards commercial "Open, open, open". Don't keep us in suspense anymore guys please.... pretty please.... maybe tomorrow since its Friday and then we have the whole weekend to play?

JennaSweetness
Mar 31 2011, 09:50 PM
Hint, hint, hint, we could make a whole farm with the new pretty little houses and stuff from easter....
But.... is the new farm coming pretty soon, if not Easter will be over...
I am going like the Dillards commercial "Open, open, open". Don't keep us in suspense anymore guys please.... pretty please.... maybe tomorrow since its Friday and then we have the whole weekend to play?

I hope you are right! I want farm 9 and all the goodies that come with it, so bad! :D

Texas Belle
Mar 31 2011, 09:58 PM
I hope you are right! I want farm 9 and all the goodies that come with it, so bad! :D

I hope so too, but who are we, they don't listen to us... they are going to do their thing at their own pace and on their own time... wish it can be before we all get bored and switch to some other more challenging game, lol
NOT... I play those other games too but nothing like Farm Town... I love it....
You hear that devs... please listen to us and bring the new levels and farm 9 soon, like tomorrow....

JennaSweetness
Mar 31 2011, 10:16 PM
I hope so too, but who are we, they don't listen to us... they are going to do their thing at their own pace and on their own time... wish it can be before we all get bored and switch to some other more challenging game, lol
NOT... I play those other games too but nothing like Farm Town... I love it....
You hear that devs... please listen to us and bring the new levels and farm 9 soon, like tomorrow....

I think they listen to us...we do have almost 9 farms. Hopefully they will listen to us now and release all the goodies tomorrow :) (Or tonight would be even better). :)

al_bundy
Mar 31 2011, 10:58 PM
has anyone tried the farmerade yet?

just curious to know what it tasts like????

little scared to try coconut water sounds a little yuk like coconut icecream )-:

SunnyD
Mar 31 2011, 11:22 PM
bet the coconut water tastes a bit like pina coloda huh?? (i sure can't spell) lol

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 31 2011, 11:25 PM
I told her that her initial scenes were good, but after the attack her acting was kinda stiff.

Seems a shame to let such a good pun go un-pun-ished!!! LOL!!!

BTW, tomorrow is April Fool's Day! A neighbor said she thinks that would be a great day to release #9! I tend to agree, but am wondering who is going to end up the fool tomorrow -- us or the devs! :rolleyes:

DodieGirl
Mar 31 2011, 11:28 PM
Please hurry with farm 9 please. I am going to make that farm my Island theme. Farm town is the best game out there in facebook. I'm an addict. And us addict need a new thrill for this game...!!!1 thanks for a great game

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 31 2011, 11:36 PM
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence."

Great quote, SunnyD, and exceptionally good advice -- but I'm not sure it fits any of us professed FT addicts at this particular time and place. I mean, we're begging and pleading and whining and sniveling at the devs to give us our farm fix. Doesn't sound like either "placid" or "silent" No criticism, just saying . . .

al_bundy
Mar 31 2011, 11:38 PM
Seems a shame to let such a good pun go un-pun-ished!!! LOL!!!

BTW, tomorrow is April Fool's Day! A neighbor said she thinks that would be a great day to release #9! I tend to agree, but am wondering who is going to end up the fool tomorrow -- us or the devs! :rolleyes:

it wont be the devs made the fool lol

think i was just the fool accidently sold all my haddock to the mayor (tom) by mistake bloody sticky touchpad (we need a undo option)

think most likley next week at the earliest for next release unfortunatly

al_bundy
Mar 31 2011, 11:44 PM
LOL Sunny, I am like you don't try to talk me out of it, i enjoy my FT and that is the end of that... I have not noticed but now that you mentioned it I am going to look, maybe we need to buy both, lol

I am anxiously waiting for farm 9.... have it all planned and ready to go!!

ok to clarify that for everyone

there is NOT 2 icecream shops in the store!

1 is a Ice Cream Factory

the other is a ice cream shop

Taz D
Mar 31 2011, 11:49 PM
ok to clarify that for everyone

there is NOT 2 icecream shops in the store!

1 is a Ice Cream Factory

the other is a ice cream shop
You better check again. There are 2 factories and 1 shop.

al_bundy
Mar 31 2011, 11:53 PM

so they do

its just the alternate view

produces the same as the original factory

JAS0643
Apr 01 2011, 12:20 AM
so they do

I am the one that brought it up and here is why. I was looking at the facilities the other night and there was an uneven number of them. I don't remember them being uneven after the last update and got to looking to see what was different. I noticed that both views of the ice cream factory was in the store and thought that was odd, yes I knew they produced the same thing just different views. That is the only facility that has both views in the store, and wondered if they where both in there after the last update of if one had been added for some reason. Some say that both views have been in the store since the last update but I still think there was an even number of facilities after the last update and now there is not so something has to have changed. It could also be that I have lost my mind and need to go visit the rubber room for some much needed help. :D Please if you see the men in white coats do not tell them where I am at they keep trying to drag me back to the RR. :p

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 01 2011, 12:38 AM
Kudos to Farm Slave for establishing the FTAA, which is currently meeting in a room the guys from the loony bin can't find. And they're serving donuts, finger food, cookies, and coffee!! Check it out! It's a place where all our quirks and peculiarities re: FT are celebrated and supported.

Taz D
Apr 01 2011, 12:55 AM
Kudos to Farm Slave for establishing the FTAA, which is currently meeting in a room the guys from the loony bin can't find. And they're serving donuts, finger food, cookies, and coffee!! Check it out! It's a place where all our quirks and peculiarities re: FT are celebrated and supported.
Now I am going to blush Deanna :o Ok thats enough. All are welcome at FTAA meetings. It is in the Social section.:D

parrot38
Apr 01 2011, 04:51 AM
when I get farm 9 I am only growing crops on it:)
when i get farm 9 I am only going to grow crops on it:)
when I get farm 9 I am only going to grow crops on it:)

No I am not I am going to fill it with all the new goodies we will get spend lots of coins and money and then struggle for wheat and corn again :D

StoneFace
Apr 01 2011, 10:51 AM
when I get farm 9 I am only growing crops on it:)
when I get farm 9 I am only going to grow crops on it:)

No I am not I am going to fill it with all the new goodies we will get spend lots of coins and money and then struggle for wheat and corn again :D

Farm #9 and #10 will be released tonight. Levels to 225.

There are supposed to be 5 or more really neat facilities .... for coin !!! .... but you have to have already spent at least $500 in $FC for four of them, and at least $1000 in $FC for the others.... or you will be locked from the purchase.

woo hoo

af

NiMo1960
Apr 01 2011, 11:22 AM

There are supposed to be 5 or more really neat facilities .... for coin !!! .... but you have to have already spent at least $500 in $FC for four of them, and at least $1000 in $FC for the others.... or you will be locked from the purchase.

woo hoo

af

April Fool ended here in the UK 5hrs 21 minutes ago

levarti2
Apr 01 2011, 12:32 PM
thank you for giving us something else in our lives to be obsessed about as if we didn't already have those.

thank you for providing us with countless hours of frustration trying to figure out how to make the game functions faster.

Go figure that one ... games are fun to play and we try our best to make it go quicker so we don't have to spend so much time having fun???

Because Farm 9 wasn't on the last update, I revamped and set up Farm 8 like I was planning for Farm 9. When Farm 9 shows up, I'll have to make it just crops ... yeah right. I really need the space (1 farm without any crops, 1 farm with only a token area of crops, another with a small crops area ... no layers, not even any trees over crops) ... but I'd be willing to bet just about anything that my Farm 9 will end up more than just crops.

We love it!! And I'm sure the devs are laughing knowing what they've done to us.

Thanks (for real) ... it's frustrating at times, but it sure allows us to let our creative sides show.

and this forum is a nice place to share our mental illness.

oneclassiclady
Apr 01 2011, 02:03 PM

i agree there ARE in fact 2 icecream factories.. why, i havent a clue. one looks like the alternate view. but if you click the original one (assuming you have it) and switch the view.

a mistake maybe? seems silly to have 2 unless the 2nd one has more icecream LOL.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 01 2011, 03:45 PM

woo hoo

af

:eek: AND THEN YOU MADE MY BRAIN EXPLODE!!!! RATS!!! RATS!!! PHOOEY!!! AND #@*&%)(!?

And I thought the reason FT was acting up earlier -- and then I couldn't even get on FB -- was because they were doing the release!!!
DIS--AP--POINT--ED!!! :(

Oh well, it's back to FTAA Meetings -- again!!! :rolleyes:

StoneFace
Apr 01 2011, 04:31 PM
:eek: AND THEN YOU MADE MY BRAIN EXPLODE!!!! RATS!!! RATS!!! PHOOEY!!! AND #@*&%)(!?

And I thought the reason FT was acting up earlier -- and then I couldn't even get on FB -- was because they were doing the release!!!
DIS--AP--POINT--ED!!! :(

Oh well, it's back to FTAA Meetings -- again!!! :rolleyes:

me sorry.... sorta:o

Taz D
Apr 01 2011, 05:11 PM
No your not...you have been laughing ever since posting that.....:p:D

JAS0643
Apr 01 2011, 05:34 PM

woo hoo

af

Sadly if this was true I would be able to buy everything that was released.

StoneFace
Apr 01 2011, 05:59 PM
Sadly if this was true I would be able to buy everything that was released.

not so sadly, :o , I would too.......:D

Texas Belle
Apr 01 2011, 06:33 PM
I am the one that brought it up and here is why. I was looking at the facilities the other night and there was an uneven number of them. I don't remember them being uneven after the last update and got to looking to see what was different. I noticed that both views of the ice cream factory was in the store and thought that was odd, yes I knew they produced the same thing just different views. That is the only facility that has both views in the store, and wondered if they where both in there after the last update of if one had been added for some reason. Some say that both views have been in the store since the last update but I still think there was an even number of facilities after the last update and now there is not so something has to have changed. It could also be that I have lost my mind and need to go visit the rubber room for some much needed help. :D Please if you see the men in white coats do not tell them where I am at they keep trying to drag me back to the RR. :p

Sunny you are right, there are 2 ice cream factories and 1 ice cream shop at the end... maybe tonight they will change that when we get the new facilities, lol

JAS0643
Apr 01 2011, 06:57 PM
Sunny you are right, there are 2 ice cream factories and 1 ice cream shop at the end... maybe tonight they will change that when we get the new facilities, lol

Not sure why you are calling me sunny my name is JAS.

Docperk
Apr 01 2011, 10:25 PM
so they do

You know there is not much difference in the new view, just a color change.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 01 2011, 10:34 PM
You can put the ordering station in storage or with the semi. It just makes the semi have an 'all " button and reduces the time too.

Just want to be double-dog certain, Ms T, that I can put the ordering station in storage along with all my tools, because I don't have space for it on either of the farms that have semis!

Thank you for being such a great facilitator -- and I apologize for thinking you were a "he" :o when I recommended contacting you to find out when someone started. I should have KNOWN that anyone so intelligent and efficient was a WOMAN!!! :D

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 01 2011, 10:40 PM

:mad: You are NOT!!! You enjoy provoking me to see what kind of reaction you'll get!!! After all, I made you laugh just the other day, so why not see if I can do it again -- or make you mad. Now THAT would be fun!!! [for me!!! LOL!!!] ;~D

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 01 2011, 10:42 PM

...and it takes up less space! Now THAT'S a big improvement. I like miniature facilities!!! :D

StoneFace
Apr 01 2011, 10:46 PM
:mad: You are NOT!!! You enjoy provoking me to see what kind of reaction you'll get!!! After all, I made you laugh just the other day, so why not see if I can do it again -- or make you mad. Now THAT would be fun!!! [for me!!! LOL!!!] ;~D

hahahahahaha

I am too old to get mad

but never too old to get even...... Italian blood ya know

I should make the devs an offer they can't refuse.........

hey, dev, not enough schoolin' to get that code work done and get us a new farm ??? Where did ja go to school ?? wassa matta u.....

ghostkitten
Apr 02 2011, 05:41 AM
Was really hoping I would wake up to Farm 9 being released...:(

pat909
Apr 02 2011, 06:36 AM
I also was looking forward to a new release <sigh>

Blammin Hammer
Apr 02 2011, 07:18 AM
patience grasshopper.....

Reidun
Apr 02 2011, 10:09 AM

woo hoo

af

Aprilfool?

Texas Belle
Apr 02 2011, 11:03 AM
bet the coconut water tastes a bit like pina coloda huh?? (i sure can't spell) lol

No Sunny it tastes like dried coconut, has a little bit, but just a bit of a bitter taste. It is very popular in the tropics where the coconut trees are, medicinally it is very, very good for the kidneys, and whenever I go to Miami the first thing I look for is coconut water.... I think they are packaging now in cans, but I am afraid those will have chemicals and do not touch them... nothing better than drinking that water as soon as the coconut is open, lol

Texas Belle
Apr 02 2011, 11:05 AM
Was really hoping I would wake up to Farm 9 being released...:(

Well I was hoping the same as you, in fact last night I went to good dependable Pay Pal and bought FC so I would be ready for all, lol

SunnyD
Apr 02 2011, 01:11 PM
No Sunny it tastes like dried coconut, has a little bit, but just a bit of a bitter taste. It is very popular in the tropics where the coconut trees are, medicinally it is very, very good for the kidneys, and whenever I go to Miami the first thing I look for is coconut water.... I think they are packaging now in cans, but I am afraid those will have chemicals and do not touch them... nothing better than drinking that water as soon as the coconut is open, lol

oh i grew up in S.Fla. we had coconut trees all over the place up til about the time that lethal yellowing hit them wow they were all dying so fast unreal... we used to get my big brother to climb up the trees and we would smash the coconut on rocks and split them open and drink the coconut milk and then peal them back and then eat the coconut meat..... yummy what a memory wow

melizabeth5
Apr 02 2011, 02:54 PM

go figure.

I have a permanent display of the three crosses made with pine trees and I love it. It is on the Arkansas Tree Farms.

StoneFace
Apr 02 2011, 03:26 PM
I have a permanent display of the three crosses made with pine trees and I love it. It is on the Arkansas Tree Farms.

thanks for that

levarti2
Apr 02 2011, 03:58 PM

In Hawaii we called it Coconut Milk

kourty
Apr 02 2011, 04:43 PM
I visited your farms Texas Belle..,,they are very nice......I am a Texas gal too

Molly Martin
Amarillo,Texas....P. S, I am waiting on farm 9 also,,,,,,,,i am soooooooooo ready !!!!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 02 2011, 05:27 PM
Just want to be double-dog certain, Ms T, that I can put the ordering station in storage along with all my tools, because I don't have space for it on either of the farms that have semis!

Thank you for being such a great facilitator -- and I apologize for thinking you were a "he" :o when I recommended contacting you to find out when someone started. I should have KNOWN that anyone so intelligent and efficient was a WOMAN!!! :D

Lmao that's no problem :)

Yes you can put the ordering station in storage and it will work :)

SunnyD
Apr 02 2011, 07:57 PM
has anyone else noticed that flowers seem to wither faster since the last update.... or is it just me???? maybe just me ...... who knows......

gffarmer
Apr 02 2011, 08:35 PM

Your crosses look so cool! Wow!

al_bundy
Apr 02 2011, 08:41 PM
has anyone else noticed that flowers seem to wither faster since the last update.... or is it just me???? maybe just me ...... who knows......

yes i have noticed that

maybe the red windmill that produces 5 bags of flour every 30 minutes instead of 5 bags every 2 hours like it is supposed to is sucking the water out of the ground.

Tatty Patch
Apr 02 2011, 10:49 PM
We cant see the %complete for the animal sheds in the facility window. WOuld be good if we can!
Agreed, though clicking on them tells you if they are ready or not...

When are we going to be able to sell products from facilities to other farmers the same way as we sell our crops etc? I produce so many ketchup, peanut butter and so on, it would be nice to sell it on.

Witch Hazel
Apr 02 2011, 11:53 PM
has anyone tried the farmerade yet?

just curious to know what it tasts like????

little scared to try coconut water sounds a little yuk like coconut icecream )-:

Hahahahahahahaha!!! I bought coconut water today at the store (real life you addicts :D) just because it was in the facility and was curious. :D tasted like ****. :(

avec14
Apr 03 2011, 05:04 AM
Thanks for making a great game

levarti2
Apr 03 2011, 08:52 AM
Hahahahahahahaha!!! I bought coconut water today at the store (real life you addicts :D) just because it was in the facility and was curious. :D tasted like ****. :(

I don't know about coconut water ... but I'll trust your assessment.

Now we need volunteers to make Farmerade ... NOT ME ... watermelon, salt & sugar? Yuk.

Whoopsidaisy
Apr 03 2011, 09:01 AM

We call it coconut milk and use it in mixed drinks :) It tastes great then. As kids my brother and I fought over who got the coconut milk when mom would buy one, I usually lost, lol.

Toranut97
Apr 03 2011, 01:49 PM
I think coconut milk and coconut water are two different things.

Per wikipedia: "Coconut milk is a sweet, milky white cooking base derived from the meat of a mature coconut. The colour and rich taste of the milk can be attributed to the high oil content and sugars. The term coconut milk is not the same as coconut water (coconut juice), which is the naturally-occurring liquid found inside the hollow coconut.[1]"

See: MOD EDIT: Removed link, sorry :)
Always happy to contribute to Farmtown Agricultural Database!!! (F.A.D.)

jennysc
Apr 03 2011, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know when farm 9 well be out. I am ready. .

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 03 2011, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know when farm 9 well be out. I am ready. .

In the next update it will be here, but the devs never said the exact date :)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 03 2011, 02:36 PM
Just one word for today:DIS--AP--POIN--TED!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

StoneFace
Apr 03 2011, 02:46 PM
Just one word for today:DIS--AP--POIN--TED!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Quote from mod ".... only the devs know for sure..."

Quote from me " ..... they might be dangerous because they don't know what they don't know....."

We need to spend more $FC so they can afford more-or-better programers or better program-fixers. Somewhere there must be a problem that they have not fixed.

Maybe they layered their codes.

Or maybe they are resting.... who wants to ring their code-bell.?:rolleyes::D

gatormania
Apr 03 2011, 04:18 PM
I liken coconut water to that of "skim milk"... Skim milk is water that a cow walks through... Perhaps coconut water is water that a coconut is rolled through...

:P

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 03 2011, 06:54 PM
Now, you all KNEW I couldn't shut up with just ONE word. :D

So, I've been thinking (hurts my brain, but this is important stuff!!) ;) ;) As Raul, the "Mouth of FT" said,

New levels, Farm 9 and Service Facilities coming up in the next release.

We've all been wondering what those "Service Facilities" might be. I'm personally thinking they might be related to the Loading Station. Anyhow, maybe -- just maybe -- the devs are having some difficulty getting these "Service Facilities" debugged, and that's delaying the release of #9 and new levels. :)

So . . . because we love the way the devs keep giving us neat new stuff that works right from the get-go . . . maybe we ought to cut them some slack and quit kvetching about the delay. :)

The stoning may now commence! :eek: :D

JennaSweetness
Apr 03 2011, 07:09 PM
Now, you all KNEW I couldn't shut up with just ONE word. :D

So, I've been thinking (hurts my brain, but this is important stuff!!) ;) ;) As Raul, the "Mouth of FT" said,

We've all been wondering what those "Service Facilities" might be. I'm personally thinking they might be related to the Loading Station. Anyhow, maybe -- just maybe -- the devs are having some difficulty getting these "Service Facilities" debugged, and that's delaying the release of #9 and new levels. :)

So . . . because we love the way the devs keep giving us neat new stuff that works right from the get-go . . . maybe we ought to cut them some slack and quit kvetching about the delay. :)

The stoning may now commence! :eek: :D

I won't throw any stones. I think maybe you are right....or maybe since it's Sunday...they are having a lazy day (which is def allowed). Lazy Sunday's are wonderful...in my opinion. I just hope the new stuff comes soon! :D

Happy pants
Apr 03 2011, 09:02 PM
I figure at least another week.... the updates are averaging about every 3 weeks.... and the last one was March 15th. So I won't start kvetching until April 8th.

JennaSweetness
Apr 03 2011, 09:07 PM
I figure at least another week.... the updates are averaging about every 3 weeks.... and the last one was March 15th. So I won't start kvetching until April 8th.

I figured April 7th
BUT I'd love to see the release sooner than that. I'm getting kinda bored. I need another farm to decorate. ;)

JAS0643
Apr 03 2011, 11:10 PM
I was just in the market place hiring people to harvest and there is extra space in the farm names now. I think farm 9 will be out in the next day or two. Now I don't know what to do. I was going to load the facilities tonight but when f9 comes out the facilities on 3 are moving to 5 so I can make a second tree farm on 3. It takes several days to completely empty the facilities so I don't want to have to wait to move things around. :o Why not put the trees on farm 5 you ask, because I am OCD about things. I have decorations and water on f1, trees on f2, facilities on f3 & 4, crops on f5, 7, & 8, and flowers and a beach on F6. It has bugged the **** out of me that my crop farms where separated by the flowers and beach but I was not moving all of that stuff just so my crops could be in order. Since I need more trees then I have f9 is going to be for crops and that will put all my crop farms in order. The facilities will be moved so my trees can and facilities can be in order. This is probably TMI for most of you and yes I know I need to visit the rubber room but I will not go because I am not crazy or addicted to ft at all. Yes that is my story and I am sticking to it. :p

I think I see the men in white coats coming so I have to run before they find me. ;)

HelenJS22
Apr 03 2011, 11:18 PM
I was just in the market place hiring people to harvest and there is extra space in the farm names now. I think farm 9 will be out in the next day or two. Now I don't know what to do. I was going to load the facilities tonight but when f9 comes out the facilities on 3 are moving to 5 so I can make a second tree farm on 3. It takes several days to completely empty the facilities so I don't want to have to wait to move things around. :o Why not put the trees on farm 5 you ask, because I am OCD about things. I have decorations and water on f1, trees on f2, facilities on f3 & 4, crops on f5, 7, & 8, and flowers and a beach on F6. It has bugged the **** out of me that my crop farms where separated by the flowers and beach but I was not moving all of that stuff just so my crops could be in order. Since I need more trees then I have f9 is going to be for crops and that will put all my crop farms in order. The facilities will be moved so my trees can and facilities can be in order. This is probably TMI for most of you and yes I know I need to visit the rubber room but I will not go because I am not crazy or addicted to ft at all. Yes that is my story and I am sticking to it. :p

I think I see the men in white coats coming so I have to run before they find me. ;)

LOL - A very entertaining read .... it's way too late for you Jas. We all know you are just as badly addicted as the rest of us :p

JennaSweetness
Apr 03 2011, 11:37 PM

I noticed it too, I actually thought a release came, so I reloaded, but then I was still at level 185. :( BOO! I hope that you are right...I really hope it comes out soon. :)

Oh and I'm the same way...but my crops are with time. I want my 3 days in a row, 2 days, 1 day, and then the hour ones. We all have OCD in some way! LOL

Happy pants
Apr 04 2011, 07:48 AM
My facility farms run down the left side of the farm map.... #1, #4, and #7.... :D

kourty
Apr 04 2011, 07:56 AM
Come on farm # 9 i am ready to plant it right now !!!!!!!!

NiMo1960
Apr 04 2011, 09:50 AM
You do realise that if you verbally say NINE to a German they think you mean NO / NONE

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 04 2011, 11:53 AM
You do realise that if you verbally say NINE to a German they think you mean NO / NONE

Although it's spelled Nein. :)

1/9/4/0
Apr 04 2011, 01:02 PM
I know this is late. Sorry. Too busy with other stuff. Thanks for the updates on facilities manager. Much easier to work with. Love having the animal sheds on there too. Now I'm waiting for farm 9 to procede with a project. Can't come soon enough. Thanks for all the good work you are doing for us.

dansd111
Apr 04 2011, 01:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is a sign of things to come, or if I just didn't notice this before...

You know how when you enter your farm for the first time of the new farming day and the message tells you that your trees, for example, are hidden? I received a message that said "all objects are hidden". I don't ever recall seeing that before. But, I do remember that a week or two ago there was a forum poll asking if we would like to be able to hide all objects (along with several variations). If I remember correctly, the "hide all objects" option was at the top of the list of requests. I wonder if this was being tested for the new release. Or like I said, maybe I just never noticed that message before. hmmm...

ghostkitten
Apr 04 2011, 02:44 PM
I'm not sure if this is a sign of things to come, or if I just didn't notice this before...

You know how when you enter your farm for the first time of the new farming day and the message tells you that your trees, for example, are hidden? I received a message that said "all objects are hidden". I don't ever recall seeing that before. But, I do remember that a week or two ago there was a forum poll asking if we would like to be able to hide all objects (along with several variations). If I remember correctly, the "hide all objects" option was at the top of the list of requests. I wonder if this was being tested for the new release. Or like I said, maybe I just never noticed that message before. hmmm...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."Running to farm to check it out......:p:p:p

gffarmer
Apr 04 2011, 02:46 PM
Sure hope these are all signs of farm 9 coming SOON!!!

ghostkitten
Apr 04 2011, 03:01 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."Running to farm to check it out......:p:p:p

Well phooey..Didnt work for me....:(

SunnyD
Apr 04 2011, 04:34 PM
just wondering how many people are running back and forth between their farms and The Realtor's office lol lol

garden ho
Apr 04 2011, 04:45 PM
just wondering how many people are running back and forth between their farms and The Realtor's office lol lol

LOL! At least i know now that i'm not the only one who does that! :)

gffarmer
Apr 04 2011, 04:57 PM
LOL! At least i know now that i'm not the only one who does that! :)

I have worn out a path between my farm and the realtor's office.:D:D:D

Good to know I am not the only one.;)

Taz D
Apr 04 2011, 05:21 PM
Ok Raul....it is time now for the update. I don't have any crops to harvest, no facilities that need filling or posting, in other words I need something to do.:eek:

bob07
Apr 04 2011, 06:06 PM

My past experience has told me never to count on a release. The minute you empty your facilities in anticipation of a move, it will automatically delay the release until you fill them again and that will trigger the release. Murphy's Law

DodieGirl
Apr 04 2011, 06:54 PM
I keep checking realtor office every half hour...hope hope hope

SunnyD
Apr 04 2011, 07:03 PM
I keep checking realtor office every half hour...hope hope hope

LOL I just keep this window open and keep coming in here to see....... lol lol
see ya in 3 minutes.......brb......

…is gonna go catch the Easter Bunny by hiding in a bush and making the
noise of a carrot.

Tony D
Apr 04 2011, 07:04 PM
LOL I just keep this window open and keep coming in here to see....... lol lol
see ya in 3 minutes.......brb......

…is gonna go catch the Easter Bunny by hiding in a bush and making the
noise of a carrot.LOL... what sound does a carrot make :D

Mrs Borgies
Apr 04 2011, 07:06 PM
LOL... what sound does a carrot make :D

LOL....I was about to ask the very same question! :D

mischellesteelersfan
Apr 04 2011, 08:16 PM
hmmm when in realator's office it dont tell me i have all upgrades........................

earlgray
Apr 04 2011, 08:59 PM
I have worn out a path between my farm and the realtor's office.:D:D:D

Good to know I am not the only one.;)

Oh yes, me too, but I don't know why - I always end up finding out about a new farm when I go to my FB page and find a posting about somebody else having bought the latest farm to come out. After how long the last two updates have taken to come out, I'm trying hard to be patient.

Docperk
Apr 04 2011, 09:09 PM
hmmm when in realator's office it dont tell me i have all upgrades........................

Dang it you made me look. It told me I had all updates... :(

rebecca slaughter
Apr 04 2011, 09:49 PM
just some info farm 4 was released on 5/28 on friday
5 was released on 7/16 on friday
6 was released on 9/17 on friday
7 was released on 11/12 on friday
8 was released on 1/17 on monday
now that is about 2 months apart...today date is 4/4 ... please let it be tonight

Taz D
Apr 04 2011, 09:54 PM
just some info farm 4 was released on 5/28 on friday
5 was released on 7/16 on friday
6 was released on 9/17 on friday
7 was released on 11/12 on friday
8 was released on 1/17 on monday
now that is about 2 months apart...today date is 4/4 ... please let it be tonight
That would be really neat....a birthday present for me...:D

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 04 2011, 10:16 PM
:eek: Then we will just have to refer to this elusive farm as #9 -- no spelling it out, fellow farmers. The Devs NEED to understand that the situation is getting critical here!!! :eek:

I think we're all about to go around the bend -- that is those of you who haven't already joined me there. I must have gone around several bends already, because I'm losing sight of EVERYTHING except the desire for that next farm!! :D

JennaSweetness
Apr 04 2011, 10:18 PM
I think we will have farm 9, more levels, and the new service facilities by Friday...hopefully I'm right. LOL The sooner the better.
I don't know how much longer I can wait. :p

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 04 2011, 10:24 PM
That would be really neat....a birthday present for me...:D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_e0bCeZrConc/TL2z0AMC5sI/AAAAAAAAA1o/IAnrYkbh-t8/s1600/10th-birthday-cake-with-candles.jpg.

Happy Birthday, Taz!! Thought this particular birthday cake was especially appropriate -- the candles seem made for you! :rolleyes:

[I do hope you plan to share!!] :D

Taz D
Apr 04 2011, 10:32 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_e0bCeZrConc/TL2z0AMC5sI/AAAAAAAAA1o/IAnrYkbh-t8/s1600/10th-birthday-cake-with-candles.jpg.

Happy Birthday, Taz!! Thought this particular birthday cake was especially appropriate -- the candles seem made for you! :rolleyes:

[I do hope you plan to share!!] :D
I hope someone brought a fire extinguisher:eek: Deanna you need to help me blow all those candles out so we can have some cake.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 04 2011, 11:16 PM
I hope someone brought a fire extinguisher:eek: Deanna you need to help me blow all those candles out so we can have some cake.

Hmmm . . . Saw on another thread that you are " . . . mumble, mumble, err . . . another year older". Now you're saying you don't have the lung capacity to blow out 10 little candles although they are trick candles ;)

Well, just because you're such a great guy, I'll help. Stand aside, please. I borrowed the wind machine from the movie studio where I worked many, many, many years ago. This should do the trick!! Watch out for flying frosting!! :D

Taz D
Apr 04 2011, 11:35 PM
Hmmm . . . Saw on another thread that you are " . . . mumble, mumble, err . . . another year older". Now you're saying you don't have the lung capacity to blow out 10 little candles although they are trick candles ;)

Well, just because you're such a great guy, I'll help. Stand aside, please. I borrowed the wind machine from the movie studio where I worked many, many, many years ago. This should do the trick!! Watch out for flying frosting!! :D
Actually Deanna it was just a ploy to get you to help me...because I knew you had put trick candles on that cake.:D

Now Devs....where is my farm 9 for my birthday????

jacquiemm
Apr 04 2011, 11:39 PM
:eek: Then we will just have to refer to this elusive farm as #9 -- no spelling it out, fellow farmers. The Devs NEED to understand that the situation is getting critical here!!! :eek:

I think we're all about to go around the bend -- that is those of you who haven't already joined me there. I must have gone around several bends already, because I'm losing sight of EVERYTHING except the desire for that next farm!! :D

Oh no!!!!:eek: was that you I met round the corner :D

StoneFace
Apr 05 2011, 06:49 AM
Actually Deanna it was just a ploy to get you to help me...because I knew you had put trick candles on that cake.:D

Now Devs....where is my farm 9 for my birthday????

I see..... 10 candles..... one for EACH FARM.

woo hoo,...... maybe the devs will release #9 and #10 together !!!!!

kosp41302
Apr 05 2011, 08:34 AM
hmmm, getting an error message when i try to post that i need help in my facilities....maybe there will be an update today :)

JennaSweetness
Apr 05 2011, 09:23 AM
I see..... 10 candles..... one for EACH FARM.

woo hoo,...... maybe the devs will release #9 and #10 together !!!!!

That would be great. I'm ready for farms 9 and 10 and 50 new levels :)
I hope we get an update today!

annie2011
Apr 05 2011, 09:50 AM
I bet as soon as i fill my facilities next,(all the ones i want to move around)the new release will come out hoping more levels too please devs please we all going crazy for the next farm

jpeg101
Apr 05 2011, 12:26 PM
has anyone been keeping track of when the releases happen? i heard it was 3 wks? just checking. ty .:)

JAS0643
Apr 05 2011, 01:26 PM
I bet as soon as i fill my facilities next,(all the ones i want to move around)the new release will come out hoping more levels too please devs please we all going crazy for the next farm

On the levels look at the first post in this thread and you might find what you are looking for. :D

jpeg101
Apr 05 2011, 02:59 PM
i mean't to say is anyone tracking the dates of all the releases,and from that get a sort of timeline maybe as to the next one, maybe and educated guess? lol ty ty

Texas Belle
Apr 05 2011, 03:48 PM
I won't throw any stones. I think maybe you are right....or maybe since it's Sunday...they are having a lazy day (which is def allowed). Lazy Sunday's are wonderful...in my opinion. I just hope the new stuff comes soon! :D

I just wonder... who can take a lazy Sunday when you have a riot going at your front door? Can't they see the natives are getting restless? I am spending more time on that other game that has to do with building houses and businesses than in FT... I do go to the realtor's office everyday and come here to see what's going on, but I need another piece of land that makes me think and dream of what I am going to do with it. To tell the truth, I am getting tired of the other too, too monotonous and not like MY Farm Town at all... guys we are growing impatient, please give us something to do!!

NiMo1960
Apr 05 2011, 04:17 PM
I just wonder... who can take a lazy Sunday when you have a riot going at your front door? Can't they see the natives are getting restless? I am spending more time on that other game that has to do with building houses and businesses than in FT... I do go to the realtor's office everyday and come here to see what's going on, but I need another piece of land that makes me think and dream of what I am going to do with it. To tell the truth, I am getting tired of the other too, too monotonous and not like MY Farm Town at all... guys we are growing impatient, please give us something to do!!

Coming on here reading all these comments is giving me an alternative to the game :)

Farm 9 would be nice, but then I am still chasing the XP set by 2 others farm neighbours and an extra farm will give them a bigger advantage than it will me as they are multi layers and I no like that idea, so i'm hoping farm 9 will hold off a little longer.
More levels would be nice though.

Maybe the devs should link farms to cash levels as well as XP levels? Starting with 1 billion coins and level 200 for access to farm 9, then another billion and 20 levels for next farm, and so on, cos I feel that gives us something to chase for instead of just handing us another farm.
(guess that is my competitive motor racing side sneaking in?)

Texas Belle
Apr 05 2011, 05:57 PM
Coming on here reading all these comments is giving me an alternative to the game :)

Farm 9 would be nice, but then I am still chasing the XP set by 2 others farm neighbours and an extra farm will give them a bigger advantage than it will me as they are multi layers and I no like that idea, so i'm hoping farm 9 will hold off a little longer.

Maybe the devs should link farms to cash levels as well as XP levels? Starting with 1 billion coins and level 200 for access to farm 9, then another billion and 20 levels for next farm, and so on, cos I feel that gives us something to chase for instead of just handing us another farm.

I DON'T THINK SO, excuse me if you had started like I started sometime within the month that FT was initiated in FB, you would have enough XPs and would be at the same 185 level that I am... I do not layer the farm, nor do I crop it, I do it the old fashion way.. could be I am retired and have time on my hands and put aside every month some money to spend here, it is the fun and the new things that I like and the people that you meet here are great.
Do you think its fair for all of us that started when this game took off to wait for the ones that came in after? NO
We worked and still work hard for what he have and competitive motor racing? You just don't want your neighbors to be above you, this is not a horse race, this is something that you have to feel it and love it and take care of, and yes the motor you have to put in it its your brain, you have to figure out a lot of things and that gives you motivation and puts your brain to work. And friend if you want to go up on XPs and levels, work, and buy some facilities that really help you to get your goal...
Out of my box now, hope you keep farming and work harder to level up with your neighbors.

suga_love_135
Apr 05 2011, 06:28 PM

Ok so let me get this right you are telling the higher level of players to slow down so that you can caught up with xp's and coins i take full advantage of the fact that i am on the highest level it un-lockes everything fac, buildings. crops..ect i think that the high level players should get a big advantage i mean i have played since the lvl34 when there was NO farm cash No facs, no new crops, you were stuck at level 34 planting sell, planting sell for over a year till the deves gave us more options... sure the fact that the prices for facs has gone up a bit kinda sucks but they give you and everyone options 1 buy farm cash 2 do the free offers if you don't like those options then why are you complaining i mean your the one who doesn't wanna buy better facs to get were the higher players are i think it's stupid i mean if you want to have BILLIONS of coins and Millions of xp's you gotta play hard and work your farms to the ground to get the Coins,xp's and ADVANTAGE that everyone else has

annie2011
Apr 05 2011, 07:03 PM

Ok so let me get this right you are telling the higher level of players to slow down so that you can caught up with xp's and coins i take full advantage of the fact that i am on the highest level it un-lockes everything fac, buildings. crops..ect i think that the high level players should get a big advantage i mean i have played since the lvl34 when there was NO farm cash No facs, no new crops, you were stuck at level 34 planting sell, planting sell for over a year till the deves gave us more options... sure the fact that the prices for facs has gone up a bit kinda sucks but they give you and everyone options 1 buy farm cash 2 do the free offers if you don't like those options then why are you complaining i mean your the one who doesn't wanna buy better facs to get were the higher players are i think it's stupid i mean if you want to have BILLIONS of coins and Millions of xp's you gotta play hard and work your farms to the ground to get the Coins,xp's and ADVANTAGE that everyone else has

i agree with you i was playing when farm was more or less brand new and the best update back then was hiring someone else to plow, i am level 185 now cause i work hard 4 it i dont have billions of coins i just dont think those that dont play so often should complain.

Whoopsidaisy
Apr 05 2011, 07:05 PM
I am getting the feeling the Devs are trying to slow down on the releases. They were handing us presents every couple of weeks pretty steady there for a while but I don't think that is really sustainable. Last release was March 15, I'm thinking the next one wont be till April 15 at the earliest. They have levels to name, a new farm to add, the prizes to work on for diversification ranks, maybe some new facilities and buildings or more items and animals. That's a lot to get done in just a months time. Doesn't matter that my hands are shaking and my billions are burning holes in my virtual overalls, lol. I can wait...I'm sure I can wait... really- I am pretty sure I can... Where is the FTAA meeting again??

al_bundy
Apr 05 2011, 07:10 PM

this game is not a race.

i dont care how many coins or xp my neighbours or anyone has i just enjoy the game.

Marjo
Apr 05 2011, 07:20 PM
Impatiently, patiently waiting for the new update ;)

1fritz
Apr 05 2011, 08:30 PM
Oh well......checked realtors office before coming here...still no farm 9. maybe tomorrow.:(

Fritz

al_bundy
Apr 05 2011, 08:33 PM
Oh well......checked realtors office before coming here...still no farm 9. maybe tomorrow.:(

Fritz

I have james the realtor dude held captive Gagged and Bound untill he sells me farm 9

Lora Salter
Apr 05 2011, 09:03 PM
this game is not a race.

i dont care how many coins or xp my neighbours or anyone has i just enjoy the game.

I agree with you....am here for the fun of the game...no keeping up with the Farmer Jones out there.

ronnig65
Apr 05 2011, 09:27 PM
I agree with you....am here for the fun of the game...no keeping up with the Farmer Jones out there.

I also agree. I really don't even know (or care) how much my friends have. I move up levels so I am able to get the new, great stuff the dev's keep coming up with to decorate my farms. And, I want the new farms when they come out so I can come up with new layouts to use that new, great stuff. It is just FUN :D

rebecca slaughter
Apr 05 2011, 10:34 PM
it will happen 12:10 est. it will happen 12:10est. it will happen, it will happen, come on farmers you gotta believe it will happen 12:10est.

JennaSweetness
Apr 05 2011, 11:04 PM
it will happen 12:10 est. it will happen 12:10est. it will happen, it will happen, come on farmers you gotta believe it will happen 12:10est.

I BELIEVE! 12:10est!
:D

holla
Apr 05 2011, 11:08 PM
lol, Raul is not even Online..he better hurry he's got 2 minutes..

JennaSweetness
Apr 05 2011, 11:09 PM
lol, Raul is not even Online..he better hurry he's got 2 minutes..

The update in the game comes before he posts...so he has time. LOL