PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 15th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

holla
Apr 05 2011, 11:12 PM
my bad, forgot hes usually on for 15-25 mins..:)

rebecca slaughter
Apr 05 2011, 11:15 PM
maybe he checking his spelling before he fips the swich

holla
Apr 05 2011, 11:18 PM
naw, hes probably checking the voltage meter for the realtor office when he flips the switch...major overload...Bwahahaha!

rebecca slaughter
Apr 05 2011, 11:21 PM
i keep asking james for my farm 9 and he won't answer me or even look my way. he keeps eyeing some girl with blonde hair

kourty
Apr 06 2011, 04:40 AM
How much do you think farm # 9 will cost ????

Molly martin

level 185

kourty
Apr 06 2011, 04:43 AM
Wonder how muh farm # will cost ????

Molly martin
level 185

Dr. Dirt
Apr 06 2011, 06:27 AM
it will happen 12:10 est. it will happen 12:10est. it will happen, it will happen, come on farmers you gotta believe it will happen 12:10est.

It did not happen 12:10 est, it did not happen 12:10 est, It did not, it did not. :D

WitW
Apr 06 2011, 06:47 AM
It can't be too far away everyone because I just planted all 3 and 4 day crops. If that doesn't make it arrive then I don't know what will.

ghostkitten
Apr 06 2011, 07:49 AM
It can't be too far away everyone because I just planted all 3 and 4 day crops. If that doesn't make it arrive then I don't know what will.

I'm going away this weekend....Last major release I was away...Drove me crazy all that weekend reading what everyone bought etc knowing I couldn't get to it....

Tony D
Apr 06 2011, 07:50 AM
I'm going away this weekend....Last major release I was away...Drove me crazy all that weekend reading what everyone bought etc knowing I couldn't get to it....Perhaps you should have an extended break and leave tomorrow :D:D

Greyclan
Apr 06 2011, 08:23 AM
Geesh, all the people on the last couple of days one would think they expecting something soon. Not that I've been looking for Raul in the list of names at all, no way, not me at all, honest .......

katsmithBookie
Apr 06 2011, 08:37 AM
I DON'T THINK SO, excuse me if you had started like I started sometime within the month that FT was initiated in FB, you would have enough XPs and would be at the same 185 level that I am... I do not layer the farm, nor do I crop it, I do it the old fashion way.. could be I am retired and have time on my hands and put aside every month some money to spend here, it is the fun and the new things that I like and the people that you meet here are great.

Amen sista.
This game IS NOT a competition. You want competition go race your bike against the kid next door.

Jeez, why does everything in life have to be about out-doing everyone else. Just be happy with what you have and get on with it.

al_bundy
Apr 06 2011, 08:41 AM
i keep asking james for my farm 9 and he won't answer me or even look my way. he keeps eyeing some girl with blonde hair

that because the real james is being held to ransom tied and gagged in one of my facilities untill he sells me farm 9 the james you see is just a manakin

al_bundy
Apr 06 2011, 08:42 AM

Molly martin

level 185

how long is a piece of string?

al_bundy
Apr 06 2011, 08:44 AM
This is like when a department store has a sale or Apple release a new Iphone or Ipad

everyone is camping at the door waiting for them to open

now where is that telegraph pole i saw lying around

WitW
Apr 06 2011, 09:22 AM
al bundy my husband grew up in your neck of the woods.

al_bundy
Apr 06 2011, 09:41 AM
al bundy my husband grew up in your neck of the woods.

is your name marcy?

lol

ChanaMB
Apr 06 2011, 09:54 AM
It would be my estimation that the upgrade release will occur somewhere between April 15th & 22nd. I have come up with these dates based on the "history" of previous upgrade releases and the "average" length of time intervals.

Simply the opinion of one farm-town addict who periodically does research in anxious anticipation. =:D

ChannaMB

ghostkitten
Apr 06 2011, 11:31 AM
Perhaps you should have an extended break and leave tomorrow :D:D

Hahahaha..If hubby has his way it will be tomorrow night, so you can bet your bottom dollar the new release is going to come out then...

suga_love_135
Apr 06 2011, 12:06 PM

Molly martin

level 185

my guess farm 9 should be something like this
Farm 9# unlock $9.000.000
Farm14x14 Upgrade - $6.000.000
Farm16x16 Upgrade - $7.000.000
Farm18x18 Upgrade - $8.000.000
Farm20x20 Upgrade - $400.000.000
Farm22x22 Upgrade - $500.000.000
Farm24x24 Upgrade - $600.000.000
my guess is around $1.530.000.000

now going by the last farm 8 cost

Farm 8 Unlock $8.000.000
Farm14x14 Upgrade - $5,000.000
Farm16x16 Upgrade - $6,000.000
Farm18x18 Upgrade - $7,000.000
Farm20x20 Upgrade - $300.000.000
Farm22x22 Upgrade - $400.000.000
Farm24x24 Upgrade - $500.000.000
farm 8 total $ 1.226.000.000

that's just my guess

Taz D
Apr 06 2011, 12:51 PM
Open!! Open!! Open!!

I want my new farm!!! *stomps feet** And I want it now......please....:o

Tatty Patch
Apr 06 2011, 12:53 PM
My mum always said to me, 'I want doesn't get.' :D

JennaSweetness
Apr 06 2011, 01:00 PM

I don't want it tho, I NEED IT to feed my addiction. Please devs put out a release with farm 9, new levels, and those exciting new service facilities today. :D

servocrow
Apr 06 2011, 01:03 PM
I'm having an inordinate amount of timeouts today...perhaps something is amiss? Every time I step away from the computer I have to reload my farm.

*and yes all precautionary correctional things have taken place*

:D

JAS0643
Apr 06 2011, 01:06 PM

I thought the same thing when I planted 4 day crops on Thursday last week, but it didn't happen.

It would be my estimation that the upgrade release will occur somewhere between April 15th & 22nd. I have come up with these dates based on the "history" of previous upgrade releases and the "average" length of time intervals.

Simply the opinion of one farm-town addict who periodically does research in anxious anticipation. =:D

ChannaMB

While there is no set schedule to the releases your dates would make the release longer then most in my opinion.

StoneFace
Apr 06 2011, 01:50 PM

My mom-in-law used to say "Want in one hand and poop in the other, and see which one get full first."

.:eek:

servocrow
Apr 06 2011, 02:39 PM
My mom-in-law used to say "Want in one hand and poop in the other, and see which one get full first."

.:eek:

I tell that one to my kids!!!! :D :eek:

debzgiantfarm
Apr 06 2011, 04:05 PM
please please please make this the night that our wait is over and that when we wake up in the morning farm 9 and all the other goodies will be there to

AMEN

well i thought it might be needed as im so wishing it was here already i dont play farm town as a race i play it for fun and for my enjoyment :p

garden ho
Apr 06 2011, 04:39 PM
. . . i dont play farm town as a race i play it for fun and for my enjoyment :p

Very nicely put!:)

Taz D
Apr 06 2011, 04:50 PM
Ok, Raul, I'm ready....I have 3 farms idling and another soon to be ready....so now is the time for the release of that new farm, levels and facilities....I'm ready.:D

JennaSweetness
Apr 06 2011, 04:57 PM
I am ready too Raul! :)

thefish36
Apr 06 2011, 05:18 PM
I have filled my factories and planted all my farms. So now the update can happen! ;)

levarti2
Apr 06 2011, 05:57 PM
was just at the Realtor Office ... nothing to buy. Darn

Texas Belle
Apr 06 2011, 06:17 PM
I also agree. I really don't even know (or care) how much my friends have. I move up levels so I am able to get the new, great stuff the dev's keep coming up with to decorate my farms. And, I want the new farms when they come out so I can come up with new layouts to use that new, great stuff. It is just FUN :D

That is what I answer that guy, we are here for the love of it, and do it for ourselves, not looking over our shoulders to see who is behind us or in front of us, I started with raspberries and strawberries, my first fc item was the lake and I thought it was so big that it would not fit on my little land and then be able to plant too, but it was new it was exciting. Now I have 4 and still thinking of where to put another one... I have worked hard to get to 185, have 2 billion plus on coins and almost 7 million XP. If he wants to he can do it too, and not comparing himself or asking his neighbors to wait for him....

Texas Belle
Apr 06 2011, 06:23 PM
Ok, Raul, I'm ready....I have 3 farms idling and another soon to be ready....so now is the time for the release of that new farm, levels and facilities....I'm ready.:D

Oh Taz I am more than ready, been planting one day and two day crops and waiting.... let it be soon, maybe tomorrow?
Friday, it has to be Friday..... lol
See y'all tomorrow at the realtor's office.... wishing - wishing upon a star!!!

StoneFace
Apr 06 2011, 06:33 PM
hhmmm

7:30 EST = 4:30 on the west coast.

Devs probably start working about west coast noon... + 6 hour day = 9:00PM EST

so I will cut them a little slack, and wait another 1.5 hours (that would be 1 hour in FarmTownTime)

.:rolleyes:

ScrapbookCzar
Apr 06 2011, 06:47 PM
Yep, I'm all planted and facilities are filled to the brim. Surely that should trigger the new release!!!

mel22
Apr 06 2011, 06:48 PM
Please let it be tomorrow or fri as I desperately need farm 9 now, and fri is my birthday so it would be a bit of excitement for me (sod the birthday bbq my 9 year old wants me to have on fri eve, farmtown would need my attention lol) hehehehe

angelfromca
Apr 06 2011, 08:19 PM
pls let it be 2morrow i really need the 9th farm already :)

DodieGirl
Apr 06 2011, 08:33 PM
I really need another farm. I know a lot of farmers layer but I don't. I'm level 185 only have 1 billion plus coin. but it's enough coin for another farm. My first farm is my town just facilities and lakes and coasts. I need something else to work on, I want farm 9 to be my Island..please hurry.
thank you for a great addicting game

Laura1951
Apr 06 2011, 08:51 PM
I am just plain happy to be able to play this game. I love experimenting with new layouts and new ideas and it puts my brain to work which is a good thing. I just had my 60th birthday so brain work is always welcome. I want to hang on to that as long as possible. LOL I have fun, I have great neighbors and even when my old computer wouldn't send gifts, not one of them abandoned me. It's a community here and even though I rarely talk I do enjoy watching all the banter back and forth and love reading the forums. This game is far superior to other farming games out there and it stays that way to keep us coming back. I have made some new friends here one in particular that I am very fond of and she helped me way in the beginning. We bonded very quickly and helped each other constantly and still do, we graduated to phone calls after a while and she and I will remain best friends for life. And there's no weirdness either like in other games you play which are just simply meat markets. I have never seen that here although I am sure that element exists somewhere and I don't have to participate. The word "ignore" is one of the best words in the dictionary. So Farm Town Geeks, thanks so much for allowing an old gal to participate and learn. That goes out to the developers as well who work hard keeping things real.

RickSGM
Apr 06 2011, 10:00 PM
I had tried most all the other farm games....one of the most popular included. I love how this game has no popups. I can keep on farming away without being interrupted with those annoying popups.
Devs.....thank you for keeping the popups out, and for a great game.

Toranut97
Apr 06 2011, 10:18 PM
I am just plain happy to be able to play this game. I love experimenting with new layouts and new ideas and it puts my brain to work which is a good thing. I just had my 60th birthday so brain work is always welcome. I want to hang on to that as long as possible. LOL I have fun, I have great neighbors and even when my old computer wouldn't send gifts, not one of them abandoned me. It's a community here and even though I rarely talk I do enjoy watching all the banter back and forth and love reading the forums. This game is far superior to other farming games out there and it stays that way to keep us coming back. I have made some new friends here one in particular that I am very fond of and she helped me way in the beginning. We bonded very quickly and helped each other constantly and still do, we graduated to phone calls after a while and she and I will remain best friends for life. And there's no weirdness either like in other games you play which are just simply meat markets. I have never seen that here although I am sure that element exists somewhere and I don't have to participate. The word "ignore" is one of the best words in the dictionary. So Farm Town Geeks, thanks so much for allowing an old gal to participate and learn. That goes out to the developers as well who work hard keeping things real.

"Old????!!!!!" Honey, 60 is the new 40!!! LOL

SunnyD
Apr 07 2011, 12:33 AM
keep loosing gifts tonight...... not accepting any more till i find out what is up....... anyone else having this problem...... getting an error page.... 3 x's just in the last hour...... grrr can't loose too many gifts....... freebies make the world go round lol

Witch Hazel
Apr 07 2011, 01:09 AM
lol! Thanks for the clarification! I was thinking yummy coconutty goodness and then bleah.....going to try mixing with something else, see what happens...maybe I'll mix it with waremelon water,sugar and salt........LOL!

al_bundy
Apr 07 2011, 01:38 AM
I had tried most all the other farm games....one of the most popular included. I love how this game has no popups. I can keep on farming away without being interrupted with those annoying popups.
Devs.....thank you for keeping the popups out, and for a great game.

there is to many popups

the most annoying being the

A Tornado made a bloody mess on one of your neighbours farms can you please help

I answer NO

2 seconds later

A Nuclear Blast has destroyed one of your neighbours farms do you have time to buy a radiation suit and go and clean up the neighbours farm.

the more i say no the more it askes

one would think that if i was busy 2 seconds earlier that i would still be busy.

hope they remove that popup soon.

al_bundy
Apr 07 2011, 02:50 AM
O Good they just released a new Version

al_bundy
Apr 07 2011, 03:08 AM
O Good they just released a new Version

Now that you have swamped the realtors office looking for farm 9 i will finish the sentence :p

"Of Firefox Internet Browser right in time for when the newest release of farmtown is due"

lol

holla
Apr 07 2011, 03:33 AM
there is to many popups

the most annoying being the

A Tornado made a bloody mess on one of your neighbours farms can you please help

I answer NO

2 seconds later

A Nuclear Blast has destroyed one of your neighbours farms do you have time to buy a radiation suit and go and clean up the neighbours farm.

the more i say no the more it askes

one would think that if i was busy 2 seconds earlier that i would still be busy.

hope they remove that popup soon.

LOL, a nuclear Blast??...ive never seen this one...is this even possible to fix?....
2 funny..

debzgiantfarm
Apr 07 2011, 04:19 AM
and yet again no farm 9 today :( im still wishing maybe tomorrow then im all ready and waiting

kosp41302
Apr 07 2011, 05:40 AM
sometime today would be nice(something to look forward to when i get home from work.) or even while i am sleeping tonight as i am off tomorrow and would have time to get it the way i want it.

StoneFace
Apr 07 2011, 07:07 AM
Now that you have swamped the realtors office looking for farm 9 i will finish the sentence :p

"Of Firefox Internet Browser right in time for when the newest release of farmtown is due"

lol

Higher than the 4.0 ?

al_bundy
Apr 07 2011, 07:59 AM
Higher than the 4.0 ?

no its at 4.0 but had to roll back as kept crashing (not responding) when clicking in any link on a google search.

and other sites not working

will leave it a while before upgrading.

now ill just kick back for anouther night and see if any ft release tomorrow. (-:

Grumpa
Apr 07 2011, 10:06 AM
how long is a piece of string?

I have a piece of string that is an arm and a leg long.

gffarmer
Apr 07 2011, 10:33 AM

I agree! Good post!!:)

StoneFace
Apr 07 2011, 10:35 AM

you're just stringin' us a-long

Valntyn
Apr 07 2011, 10:49 AM
" I just had my 60th birthday"
You're a couple yrs. ahead of me :) glad some of us older people love the game.

April306
Apr 07 2011, 11:24 AM
The market seems to be playing up this evening............does that mean the upgrades are on the way?????????

parrot38
Apr 07 2011, 12:48 PM
I am 72 and love the game do all my own farm work and spend on all the facilities like many more tried the other one first but it irritated me always having to buy bits of buildings etc.
Ready for farm 9 now because I need more crop space, do not layer ever

bushhog
Apr 07 2011, 01:40 PM
" I just had my 60th birthday"
You're a couple yrs. ahead of me :) glad some of us older people love the game.

I just turned 59 and have become disabled. I have several neighbors around my age (give or take). So many of us old fogies are playing.

NiMo1960
Apr 07 2011, 02:03 PM
my name has my age, and have been playing since level 60 was max.
Learnt plenty of tricks within the game over the time, some accidental.
Just wish there was an option to hide animals

Texas Belle
Apr 07 2011, 03:04 PM
"Old????!!!!!" Honey, 60 is the new 40!!! LOL

Amen to that, I am on my 70+ and still going strong, never say 60 is old, why? at 60 I para-sailed, lol
And I am waiting patiently because one of these days I am going to sky-dive, if somebody else even older than me did it I can do it too... ;-)

slimpat
Apr 07 2011, 03:04 PM
74 here and absolutely love this game been around since almost the beginning and also waiting for #9 always playing when i should be knitting but oh this game is so much more fun.

Texas Belle
Apr 07 2011, 03:07 PM
lol! Thanks for the clarification! I was thinking yummy coconutty goodness and then bleah.....going to try mixing with something else, see what happens...maybe I'll mix it with waremelon water,sugar and salt........LOL!

Mix it with some sugar, a sprig of mint, some rum and you may just get a "mojito", believe those are good...

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 03:51 PM

Mix it with some sugar, a sprig of mint, some rum and you may just get a "mojito", believe those are good...

There isn't coconut in a mojito, it's lime and mint, white rum, and sugar.

However Pina Colodas are very good, those have coconut, pineapple juice, and rum....YUM!

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 03:53 PM
I NEED farm 9...please release it tonight! :) Thank you in advance.

kourty
Apr 07 2011, 04:03 PM
And I gues along with those prices it will also be " OR $20.00 LN FT DOLLARS"
like before

Molly Martin

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 04:18 PM
And I gues along with those prices it will also be " OR $20.00 LN FT DOLLARS"
like before

Molly Martin

I believe that is how they will do it.
Total coin cost 1.530 Billion for all upgrades or 20 farm cash for each upgrade.

Simera
Apr 07 2011, 04:29 PM

However Pina Colodas are very good, those have coconut, pineapple juice, and rum....YUM!
You're right, Jenna! (You just forgot the Soda-water on top of it all.) And thanks to all good spirits for that!! I really cannot stand the taste of coconut!! But I like the taste of a good Mojito. . . luckerly without ANY taste of coconut!!!! :D

Regards
Simera

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 04:33 PM
You're right, Jenna! (You just forgot the Soda-water on top of it all.) And thanks to all good spirits for that!! I really cannot stand the taste of coconut!! But I like the taste of a good Mojito. . . luckerly without ANY taste of coconut!!!! :D

Regards
Simera

Opps. You are right, I knew I forgot something. Thanks for correcting me on that one. :)

al_bundy
Apr 07 2011, 07:00 PM

how long is a arm and a leg?

lol this could go on forever:D

StoneFace
Apr 07 2011, 07:21 PM
so for want of better things to do....

I went to my "feeder farm" from which I harvest and buy what I need.

Rather than plant a lot of trees on my two sets of farms and use of space, I planted more fruit trees at the "feeder farm", which has $200+million coin. Not a lot, but enough to be useful.

A well spent $4.5 million later, I have a source of thousands of fruits to both harvest and to purchase as needed.

Cheaper than a mansion
less smelly than fish
but the release of #9
is my most current wish.:mad:

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 07:23 PM
so for want of better things to do....

I went to my "feeder farm" from which I harvest and buy what I need.

Rather than plant a lot of trees on my two sets of farms and use of space, I planted more fruit trees at the "feeder farm", which has $200+million coin. Not a lot, but enough to be useful.

A well spent $4.5 million later, I have a source of thousands of fruits to both harvest and to purchase as needed.

Cheaper than a mansion
less smelly than fish
but the release of #9
is my most current wish.:mad:

I like your poem
"Cheaper than a mansion
less smelly than fish
but the release of #9
is my most current wish.:mad:"

It made me laugh :D I want the same thing! I want farm 9 now! PLEASE :)

Lee Ann
Apr 07 2011, 07:36 PM
how long is a arm and a leg?

lol this could go on forever:D

you could use a string to measure it

1fritz
Apr 07 2011, 07:45 PM

Jenna you are correct.:D

Farmer Poppy-kok
Apr 07 2011, 08:36 PM
Is it just me as I just noticed, I thought I lost my tent the one with green patch, before even when hide buildings it still showed...... now it can be hidden ??

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 08:45 PM
Is it just me as I just noticed, I thought I lost my tent the one with green patch, before even when hide buildings it still showed...... now it can be hidden ??

I believe that it was always hidden when you hide buildings or decorations.

al_bundy
Apr 07 2011, 08:54 PM

i think the tent would be classified as a decoration.

bushbabyman
Apr 07 2011, 09:03 PM
Any clues from the mods when the next release is. It's been a mighty long time since the last set of new levels was released...maybe tonight????

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 09:04 PM
Any clues from the mods when the next release is. It's been a mighty long time since the last set of new levels was released...maybe tonight????

Only the devs know when a release will come. I'm hoping for tonight, but prob tomorrow, but who knows.

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 07 2011, 09:05 PM

Um only the devs know when the releases are coming out. They like to surprise us all :)

bucknine
Apr 07 2011, 09:34 PM
I just went to level 210

Docperk
Apr 07 2011, 09:34 PM
There here! I just hit 210 going form my new farm

HelenJS22
Apr 07 2011, 09:35 PM
NEW RELEASE IS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))) Haven't investigated yet, but just hit Level 210.

bushbabyman
Apr 07 2011, 09:38 PM
Grr...no wonder I can't get in....logjam

suga_love_135
Apr 07 2011, 09:38 PM
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghostkitten
Apr 07 2011, 09:39 PM
Oh no.....My Internet is down.....Grrrrr.....Why can't we have FT on our iPhones ......Oh I'm so mad....

gramme65
Apr 07 2011, 09:41 PM
Um only the devs know when the releases are coming out. They like to surprise us all :)

I think it is coming!

Farmer Homer
Woo hoo! I am mindless planting a field and I get a message that I just reached level 210!

#9 is here!

Debbie67
bam!! Level 210...guess the new release is here...thank you thank you thank you :)

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 09:43 PM
Thank you devs for farm 9...I had a feeling it was coming today. :)

slimpat
Just got farm #9

chrisluvsanimals
Yes yes yes--it's here!!! Strange new facilities but looking forward to seeing how they work!!!

jpeg101
Apr 07 2011, 09:44 PM
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy farm 9. ty ty ty dev's wonderful work!

gramme65
Apr 07 2011, 09:46 PM
looks like 210 is the highest level...nothing else yet...wonder if we will get another farm??

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 07 2011, 09:46 PM
looks like 210 is the highest level...nothing else yet...wonder if we will get another farm??

Farm 9 is here :)

gramme65
Apr 07 2011, 09:48 PM
Just got farm #9

Thank you devs doing the happy dance:D