PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 15th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Raul
Mar 15 2011, 10:37 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

UPDATE 18th March... Production in the Oil Refinery, Bee Farm & Fish Farming Plant has been tripled

UPDATE 19th March... Petrochemical Barrels have also been tripled in the Oil Refinery

1.Animal Buildings are now always shown in the Facility Manager.

2.Fishing Boat 5x5 (FC): If you already own the Fishing Boat 3x3, then you can buy this new Fishing Boat to fish almost 3 times faster, up to 25 fish at a time.

3.Summarizing Coins and XP in multitools: When using multitools, the coins and xp are now summarized for every click instead of shown for every single field.

If you want to get rid of all coins, xp and bonus box animations completely, you can now control that with the 'Show Coins and XP Animations' option in the preferences window.

4.Ordering Station w/ Trailer (FC): Enable the 'All' button when Ordering products from the Truck.

Also, with the extra trailer capacity products are delivered twice as fast, it's like duplicating the output of each Truck assuming you have enough fuel.

Note that if you have multiple Trucks, you only need to buy one Ordering Station w/ Trailer, and all your Trucks will benefit.

5.Improved Help System: When you hit any green ? (Help) button on any context you will see now a graphical help system which will allow you to quickly understand things like:

- Detailed view of what can you make in a facility, even before you buy it
- What ingredients are needed to make a product
- Which products can you make with a specific ingredient
- On which water items you can catch a specific fish

You can browse and drill down as deep as you want.

6.Alternate View of the Ice Cream Factory.

7.Soft Drink Factory (Coins): Allows you to produce Soft Drinks. You can get Carbonated Water as gifts or from the Truck. You can make Caffeine in the Coffee Grinder.

Coconut Water
Orange Soda
Lemon Soda
Ginger Ale
Cream Soda
Farmerade
Cola

8.Ice Cream Shop (FC): Allows you to produce Ice Cream treats and smoothies. You can make Whipped Cream in the Dairy Processing Plant. You can make Waffle Cone in the Bakery.

Coffee Waffle Cone
Banana Strawberry Smoothie
Berry Smoothie
Apple Pie a la Mode
Ice Cream Sandwich
Cola Float
Chocolate Mint Shake
Hot Fudge Sundae

9.Harvest Storage space increased once again.

10.Diversification Rank shown in Facility Manager: The header in the facility manager now shows a new measure of success for players using facilities:

Your Diversification Rank: ### Best: ###

Your Diversification Rank is calculated using the following method:

- For each Facility you own you get 25 points

- For each Product in a facility with pending productions you get:

- 5 points if you have 19% or less of the product capacity used
- 6 points if you have between 20 and 39% of the product capacity used
- 7 points if you have between 40 and 59% of the product capacity used
- 8 points if you have between 60 and 79% of the product capacity used
- 9 points if you have between 80 and 99% of the product capacity used
- 10 points if you have 100% of the product capacity used

The 'Best:' value always shows the best Diversification Rank you have been able to achieve at any point in the game.

In the near future you will receive benefits like ingredients or speed or better price depending on your diversification rank.

Note also that you can still use the Utilization and Done filters for an overview of those counters.

11.Two weeks ago we launched a couple of things:

- When you change filtering or sorting options, the change is remembered forever
- Fixed all filters in facility manager and added a new filter 'All Facilities in All Farms' which should speed up things considerably

New levels, Farm 9 and Service Facilities coming up in the next release. Easter items coming up in about a week.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Tony D
Mar 15 2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks Mate :)

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Mar 15 2011, 10:41 PM
Thank you for the updates!! :)

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 15 2011, 10:43 PM
Yay !!! Thank you !!! I wanted to say thanks first before I look around !!

gpliew
Mar 15 2011, 10:47 PM
We cant see the %complete for the animal sheds in the facility window. WOuld be good if we can!

matrix1272
Mar 15 2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks to ALL the Devs for the Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now off to check it all out :-)

amberdh
Mar 15 2011, 10:49 PM
Thank you Raul and dev team :) Can't wait to play!

Rosa27
Mar 15 2011, 10:49 PM
woo hoo!!! ty so much

Tamblyne
Mar 15 2011, 10:50 PM
Awesome! You guys always read my mind. Adding the animals' buildings to the facility manager is just the thing! Thanks!

Docperk
Alright! Thanks just discovered the animals in the facility manager, new facilities can't wait for the new levels and Farm 9. Thanks
Going to check out the other stuff.

vonalm

but where does one get the caffeine for the cola from? :confused:

earlgray
Mar 15 2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks! I just went and turned off those coin and XP animations - so glad to be able to do that. Love having the animals in the facilities manager. I hope you will eventually add information to tell us if they're ready to harvest or not. Mostly just so happy to have a new update!

SirDaywalker
Mar 15 2011, 10:51 PM
I love New Releases!
:)

Thanks Raul and the entire Slashkey Team!
:cool:

Oh, where do I get the Caffeine from?

:D:D:D

Charo
Mar 15 2011, 10:52 PM
Fantastic update. Thank you!!!

Edit: Caffeine at coffee plant!

2Old2Farm
Mar 15 2011, 10:52 PM
Again the developers have come through! Thanks for keeping it interesting.

HelenJS22
Mar 15 2011, 10:53 PM
WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thank you.

SirDaywalker
Mar 15 2011, 10:54 PM
I love New Releases!

:)

Thanks Raul and the entire Slashkey Team!
:cool:

Oh, where do I get the Caffeine from?

:D:D:D

Coffee Grinder
;)

Duh
:rolleyes:

LOL
:p

HelenJS22
Mar 15 2011, 10:55 PM
OK, I went to see what new gifts we had to send for St Patrick's day and found 'carbonated water' ??? What Tha ???

I was going to change my signature, but I guess not :(

MattAlex69
Mar 15 2011, 10:55 PM
YAY new stuff, I'm off to play around :-)

Jailnurse
Mar 15 2011, 11:03 PM
Auuugghh!! Been sitting here all day because I KNEW it was going to be today! But my server doesn't have the updates yet. Please Raul, make my server first next time because I have a serious medical disorder called impatiencius interruptius!

krazeekychic
Mar 15 2011, 11:04 PM
Where do we get the Caffiene from for the soda shop????

annie2011
Mar 15 2011, 11:05 PM
ty so much for the new release glad i didnt accept gifts this morning now lol, thanks for all ur hard work and i have to say tony d thanks for all your help too .

Quizzicalboo
Mar 15 2011, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the update, much appreciated. *cheer*

Caffeine is produced in the Coffee Grinder facility

HelenJS22
Mar 15 2011, 11:06 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new fishing boat .... and the fact that it's price wasn't made toooo high. Knew it would be for farm cash when we got it, but it's worth it for the difference it makes. Harbour a little wish however, that we were allowed to buy the new one IF we already owned the previous one ... but that we were allowed to trade it in, or sell it for farm cash since we had to pay farm cash for it.

Jailnurse
Mar 15 2011, 11:08 PM
Just kidding on the above, life is good, my server is served!!! Thanks Raul and Bert!

MattAlex69
Mar 15 2011, 11:08 PM
Just a note incase anyone wants to know, Carbonated Water is something you can send and receive as a gift :-)

Rob T
Mar 15 2011, 11:09 PM
Thankyou Raul and everyone for a great update :)

Jacky28
Mar 15 2011, 11:09 PM
yipppeeee thanks so much:) Great job Dev's.

Farmer Homer
Mar 15 2011, 11:11 PM
Thank you! Couldn't have happened at a better time, I have a couple days off work to play.

Love the increases for the semi truck, never have enough chicken. I've already bought the two new factories and now searching for stuff to get them up and running. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to plant watermelon, thank you for creating a way to use them, I miss planting watermelon.

And another use for almonds, very nice.

I'm glad there is another use for the coffee grinder and that we can produce carbonated water without relying on gifting.

caligirl62
Mar 15 2011, 11:12 PM
Woo hoo!!! Thank u!!! Now for that 9th farm!!!

JAS0643
Mar 15 2011, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the update can't wait to play with the new stuff.

Momthebomb191
Mar 15 2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks so very much!!!! Wahoooo!

Docperk
Mar 15 2011, 11:21 PM

I just found it in the Coffee Grinder

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Mar 15 2011, 11:23 PM
Thank you, for more fun!!

danielralph72au
Mar 15 2011, 11:24 PM
awesome guys

vonalm
Mar 15 2011, 11:27 PM
I just found it in the Coffee Grinder
thank you :)

prettyponies
Mar 15 2011, 11:31 PM
Thank you for the new view for the Ice Cream factory. LOVE IT!!! :)

Sandraneta
Mar 15 2011, 11:32 PM
Once again.... THANK YOU ;) You have done an awesome job with Farmtown, and I love it! I certainly look forward to a Jamaican flag to place on my farm one of these fine days. But until then, I will patiently wait as you continue to develop the game ;)

Mama*Mia
Mar 15 2011, 11:34 PM
Thank you for the update. Question: Where do you get caffeine for the soft drink factory?

artisanrox
Mar 15 2011, 11:35 PM
Farmerade

LOL :D

11.Two weeks ago we launched a couple of things:

- When you change filtering or sorting options, the change is remembered forever

I never got to say how much I like this. i REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS. :cool:

New levels, Farm 9 and Service Facilities coming up in the next release.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Mama*Mia
Mar 15 2011, 11:36 PM
Found the answer about the caffeine...

Jailnurse
Mar 15 2011, 11:38 PM
Okay, thanks! Been looking all over for it.

HelenJS22
Mar 15 2011, 11:41 PM
Caffine? Did someone say they are supplying our poor overworked little avatars with CAFFINE ?? :D

Thanks for the alternate view of the Ice Cream factory. Much more in keeping and I love it. Next one to be done - the confectionery factory please.

Lavenda
Mar 15 2011, 11:43 PM
thanks devs! Now didn't I say it would come today because I was going out? :D

~*runs off to play*~

marwahr
Mar 15 2011, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the great updates. I emptied rivers, lakes and sea coast within seconds - that boat is a good investment. Now if only people would exchange some of their gifts for bait people might be more incline to fish for them, especially if they have one of the two fishing boats!

Again another terrific job. Can't wait for Farm 9 ... got an idea I can't wait to put in production! LOL :)

eaglespirit
Mar 15 2011, 11:47 PM
What happened to St. Patricks Day this year? I've been waiting anxiously! :( Your decorations are so much better than ummm... other nameless games :-D

JAS0643
Mar 15 2011, 11:56 PM
What happened to St. Patricks Day this year? I've been waiting anxiously! :( Your decorations are so much better than ummm... other nameless games :-D

I have money trees on my farm. :D

PS they are from last year just people know.

denolee
Mar 16 2011, 12:00 AM
Where do we get caffein? That item is not covered above. Thank you.

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 12:01 AM
Where do we get caffein? That item is not covered above. Thank you.

You make caffeine in the coffee grinder :)

Obeo
Mar 16 2011, 12:02 AM
Raul, Do u know approximately when the next release will arrive? i.e. the new Levels above 185 and Farm 9? Thank you.

earlgray
Mar 16 2011, 12:03 AM
Caffine? Did someone say they are supplying our poor overworked little avatars with CAFFINE ?? :D

Thanks for the alternate view of the Ice Cream factory. Much more in keeping and I love it. Next one to be done - the confectionery factory please.

Can you please do an alternate view of the chocolate factory too?

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 16 2011, 12:04 AM
Yes ..... is the 'next release' in a week with the Easter things, or in about a month ??? Please tell us that the Easter stuff is considered the 'next release' .... I SO NEED more room !!

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 16 2011, 12:09 AM
Does the Ordering Station need to be on a Farm, or can it be put into storage ?? Also ...... are there any plans for a sale on Farm Cash ?? It's been awhile since it's been on sale !

Badlands Farmer
And another use for almonds, very nice.

What is the other use for almonds? I can't find it.

Great update! Thanks! Does the ordering station with trailer have to be on a farm or can it be in storage?

La Suzette
Wow! Thanks. You forgot to call out at least two new products I've encountered - vanilla ice cream and caffeine drink in the coffee roaster! Great stuff folks.

Still wishing the facilities (or manager) would should how much of each ingredient was left in storage as we work.

JAS0643
Mar 16 2011, 12:11 AM
I love that the animal buildings are now in the facility manger, can you please put in what percentage they are at. I just tried harvesting my chicken coops and it said no animals it took me a minute to remember they where not ready to be harvested and that must be why I was getting that message.

youmaycallmemissb
Mar 16 2011, 12:12 AM
I can't find it anywhere.. but thank you sooo much for all the updates :)
Love the new look for the ice cream facility!
-B x

Badlands Farmer
Mar 16 2011, 12:16 AM
You make waffle cones in the bakery.

Farmer Homer
What is the other use for almonds? I can't find it.

Great update! Thanks! Does the ordering station with trailer have to be on a farm or can it be in storage?Almonds are used in the ice cream shop on the hot fudge sundae.

The ordering station can be in storage, only need one even if you have more than one semi.

The waffle cones are in the bakery.

Love the fishing boat, I haven't fished my rivers in a long time, now two clicks to a section and one for the corners.

youmaycallmemissb
-B x

Found it.. it's in the BAKERY :p

now, Where is the new item to do for the Almonds please? :)
-Bx

youmaycallmemissb
Mar 16 2011, 12:17 AM
You make waffle cones in the bakery.

thank you :) found it heheh

nae nae
Mar 16 2011, 12:19 AM
-B x

It is in the bakery.

al_bundy
Mar 16 2011, 12:20 AM
woo hoo (-:

great work once again

bushbabyman
Mar 16 2011, 12:23 AM
The ordering window for the truck does not work. Although it does "produce" goods 30 min. faster, it makes you wait an hour to remove them and then only gives you half of what should have been there. Anyone else having this problem?

KayGee
Mar 16 2011, 12:23 AM
Great update - thanks to devs. I read a post that said carbonated water was gifted, and then one that said we could get it on our own. Can someone clarify this for me, please? Thanks.

al_bundy
Mar 16 2011, 12:24 AM
where do i get caffein from?
and carbonated water?

surely not just gift items?

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 12:25 AM
and carbonated water?

surely not just gift items?Water is a gift, caffein is made in the coffee grinder..

Audrey45
Mar 16 2011, 12:26 AM
love the new happenings in Farmtown :)

al_bundy
Water is a gift, caffein is made in the coffee grinder..

thankyou

water just found water is also in the semi trailer truck

Farmer Homer
Carbonated water is a gift and also in the semi

JAS0643
Mar 16 2011, 12:27 AM
and carbonated water?

surely not just gift items?

Caffeine is in coffee grinder, the carbonated water is in the trailer truck or gift.

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 12:27 AM
Thanks, didn't know about the semi :) :o

annie2011
Mar 16 2011, 12:34 AM
i got a problem my friend gifted me the ordering station and i put it on my 7th farm now it's not on my farm or in my gift box please help ty in advance :(

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 12:34 AM
Does the Ordering Station need to be on a Farm, or can it be put into storage ?? Also ...... are there any plans for a sale on Farm Cash ?? It's been awhile since it's been on sale !

The ordering station can be kept in storage if you wish, it is a tool rather than a facility :)

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 12:35 AM
i got a problem my friend gifted me the ordering station and i put it on my 7th farm now it's not on my farm or in my gift box please help ty in advance :(hi check and make sure your buildings are not hidden,

nettie1212
Mar 16 2011, 12:37 AM
I am happy for the update. However, I cannot get into the game.. WF34.. this is ongoing for the last week.
Never mind.. It is working now.. took over an hour to get in my farm

annie2011
Mar 16 2011, 12:39 AM
hi check and make sure your buildings are not hidden,

i did tony when it loads up says loading oidering station but then its not there, checked storage not there, hoping my friend didnt just lose 40fc 4 nothing lol

i went to the area that i placed the ordering station and not able to put anything there so could it be just adobe flash playing up ? Should i try clearing browser etc would that help ?

suemack
Mar 16 2011, 12:43 AM
Thanks Raul and the devs!!

Taz D
Mar 16 2011, 12:44 AM
The ordering station can be kept in storage if you wish, it is a tool rather than a facility :)
Are you sure Rob? The trucks and oil pumps are also a tool, but you can keep them in storage.

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 12:49 AM
Are you sure Rob? The trucks and oil pumps are also a tool, but you can keep them in storage.

Yes, i've tried it, i have it in storage, and my semi's have the ALL enabled :)

earlgray
Mar 16 2011, 12:55 AM
OK, I went to see what new gifts we had to send for St Patrick's day and found 'carbonated water' ??? What Tha ???

I was going to change my signature, but I guess not :(

You can change it now :)

amberdh
Mar 16 2011, 01:05 AM
You can change it now :)

Yes, you are right. St. Patty's gifts and section in the store released.:)

Lavenda
Mar 16 2011, 01:05 AM
St Pats has hit FT :D

annie2011
Mar 16 2011, 01:08 AM
i did tony when it loads up says loading oidering station but then its not there, checked storage not there, hoping my friend didnt just lose 40fc 4 nothing lol

i went to the area that i placed the ordering station and not able to put anything there so could it be just adobe flash playing up ? Should i try clearing browser etc would that help ?

woohoo after i deleted my files etc its there ty for ur help :)

JoDanzer
Mar 16 2011, 01:16 AM
I bought the 5 x 5 boat, used it on farm 6. Added it to storage on farm 7 and poof it is gone!!!!!!

jazzyjude
Mar 16 2011, 01:26 AM
I am not a happy camper at the moment...my semi truck "disappeared" from my farm 8?? Where did it go? It was on the farm earlier today and I thought if I shut down and then come back on later, it will reappear...it didn't! Help!

damichcoop
Mar 16 2011, 01:34 AM
Just a note incase anyone wants to know, Carbonated Water is something you can send and receive as a gift :-)

It is also something you can ship via your semi-truck.

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 01:38 AM
I bought the 5 x 5 boat, used it on farm 6. Added it to storage on farm 7 and poof it is gone!!!!!!Hi, I have sent you a P.M.

Penelope Fielding
Mar 16 2011, 01:45 AM
Carbonated water? Where is it???

ohoh
Mar 16 2011, 01:46 AM
i just received the Ordering Station w/ Trailer, went to enable the all buttom, and it tells me that i need to have it on my farm or storage, I have it on my farm, and it continues to give me that message

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 01:50 AM
Carbonated water? Where is it???Hi, it is a gift or you can order it in the Semi....

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 01:51 AM
i just received the Ordering Station w/ Trailer, went to enable the all buttom, and it tells me that i need to have it on my farm or storage, I have it on my farm, and it continues to give me that message
Hi, is it on the same farm as a Semi-

bushbabyman
Mar 16 2011, 01:52 AM
Is nobody else having the problem with the ordering station that I am having?

Eradani
Mar 16 2011, 01:55 AM
everything is wonderful. truly love the new ice cream factory.

one tiny complaint. instead of adding the "Diversification Rank shown in Facility Manager" you replaced the "Pending Done % Used" number. wish both were there.

WitW
Mar 16 2011, 01:56 AM
I am consistently impressed at how well the devs listen to what people are asking for. It's really appreciated. Now off to play :)

Annie Lee
Mar 16 2011, 02:06 AM
Thanks for putting the animal facilities in the facility manager. It would be extremely helpful to have some sort of indicator to let us know whether or not they're ready to harvest - a percentage completed would be ideal.

I may have to buy an ice cream shop just so I have something else to do with all my almonds. :) (Either that, or buy another bee hive so I can make more granola!)

TraceyMush
Mar 16 2011, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the update guys!
Could the update have something to do with getting messages like this "Bad Request", when sending or receiving gifts?

Ilsewdm
Mar 16 2011, 02:07 AM
Thanks devs! It all has to wait until tomorrow though, I'm too tired to even check on the new stuff...

Mrs Borgies
Mar 16 2011, 02:40 AM
Woot....thank you so much....that is what happens when I am out for the day.... You guys as usual rock!!! :D

JAS0643
Mar 16 2011, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the update guys!
Could the update have something to do with getting messages like this "Bad Request", when sending or receiving gifts?

I checked with my friends and the gifts still go through but for some reason this is happening when it is switching us to the game to play not sure if this is an FT or FB problem. Clicking play loads the game, so it is only a minor announce until who ever gets it fixed.

djean44
Mar 16 2011, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the update already got the Soda Factory, Maybe Dumb question but how do I get caffine?

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the update already got the Soda Factory, Maybe Dumb question but how do I get caffine?Hi, via the coffee grinder

Geke
Mar 16 2011, 03:11 AM
Thanks i love it!!!

kurlikew
Mar 16 2011, 03:15 AM
Love it, thank you! And I can't wait for the new levels and Farm 9 release! :D

Hyacinth Bucket
Mar 16 2011, 03:23 AM
Help!!! I had the new Ice Cream Shop sent to me as a gift just before I went to have dinner so I left it in my giftbox until I found a spot for it - now it's not there! I've refreshed & reloaded FT a few times, searched through my storage a dozen times and looked in the facility manager to make sure it wasn't on a farm somewhere even though I don't remember removing it from the giftbox.

Still can't find it, could you point me in the right direction to get help on this please?

Twisted_Mom
Mar 16 2011, 03:29 AM
i got a problem my friend gifted me the ordering station and i put it on my 7th farm now it's not on my farm or in my gift box please help ty in advance :(

how do you gift the ordering station?

Hyacinth Bucket
Mar 16 2011, 03:32 AM
Have a look in the shop and next to each ft cash item you get two options 'buy' or 'send', click on 'send' and the neighbour you want to send it to and it's done. You have to have the ft cash to pay for it though!

kimstern
Mar 16 2011, 03:33 AM
Where do I find the carbonated water for the Soda Factory?

Hyacinth Bucket
Mar 16 2011, 03:33 AM
Mmmmmm well that's a little bit reassuring in that I'm not the only one that has lost something bought in the new upgrade, hopefully we'll all get them back again.

Hyacinth Bucket
Mar 16 2011, 03:34 AM
It's a gift.

Where do I find the carbonated water for the Soda Factory?

kimstern
Mar 16 2011, 03:36 AM
Disregard the request for carbonated water, found it on the semi-tractor trailer...Thank You for the new releases..

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 03:37 AM
Where do I find the carbonated water for the Soda Factory?Hi just adding to that , it is on the gift page and can also be ordered in the Semi.

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 03:40 AM
Help!!! I had the new Ice Cream Shop sent to me as a gift just before I went to have dinner so I left it in my giftbox until I found a spot for it - now it's not there! I've refreshed & reloaded FT a few times, searched through my storage a dozen times and looked in the facility manager to make sure it wasn't on a farm somewhere even though I don't remember removing it from the giftbox.

Still can't find it, could you point me in the right direction to get help on this please?Hi, just a question , did you try deleting your macromedia files ? There is info on doing this in the blue link below. If that does not help you will need to contact support. To contact them :- Underneath the game screen click on "report/contact this application"

cindy333
Mar 16 2011, 03:51 AM
thanks for the update, like usual,a great one, great soda factory, cant wait to use it and fill up all the stuff. its ask for more sugarcan planting, but that's not a problem lol :) and is cola really made with cinnamon? in real life i mean ;) great st patricks stuff, its the first time i see then and can buy then :D just love the leprechauns :)

mick93700
Mar 16 2011, 04:23 AM
Merci pour toutes les nouveautés !!! J'adore !! Je suis une vraie fan de Farmtown !! Je suis ravie bien que j'ai du mal à tout comprendre car tout n'est pas encore en français !! Encore merci et bonne continuation.

barelyberlee
Mar 16 2011, 04:39 AM
Where do I get carbonated water at?

Never mind too early didn't read far enough, gifts and the truck thank you so much :)

MaryLouW
Mar 16 2011, 04:40 AM
The new features sound great but PLEASE bring back the Utilization percent and the overall amount done at the top of the Facility Manager. The diversification is pretty meaningless. It doesn't tell me anything that is useable whereas the percent finished tells me if I need to reload my facilities and the amount done tells me if I need to collect what's finished and go to the market. Please put it back. It is very useful information.

Also, it would be nice where you have the barns and such if there was an indicator showing if it was ready to harvest or not.

LadyRoughs
Mar 16 2011, 04:50 AM
Where do you find Honey Jars ?

pat909
Mar 16 2011, 04:58 AM
I love the new update! Really pleased we have a reason to plant watermelon now! Thanks so much, Raul!

JAS0643
Mar 16 2011, 05:12 AM
Where do you find Honey Jars ?

In the Beehive.

smilie224
Mar 16 2011, 05:22 AM
I am constantly amazed by what new features you guys provide, and it definitely keeps me coming back and supporting game even with real cash. You guys are great! Your service (minimal difficulties with game, and haven't seen server down in over a year with my timeframes) is outstanding! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
I hope someone gets to read this on your team!

hsdasher@centurylink.net
Mar 16 2011, 05:24 AM
Be thinking about a tactful way to "opt out" of receiving gifts. It isn't that I'm not grateful but I'm swamped with so many gifts I can hardly get my planting and harvesting done. Sending gifts if OK because it doesn't consume so much time

Mally
Mar 16 2011, 05:27 AM
Raul, you and the FarmTown team are doing a WONDERFUL job! Thank you for a game that has kept my interest longer than any other on Facebook for over 2 years now! Keep up the great work!!!

parrot38
Mar 16 2011, 05:35 AM
Fishing is now a joy instead of a chore. Love you all, thankyou very much.

jdawnj032284
Mar 16 2011, 05:36 AM
Cant wait for farm 9........How do I get Waffle Cones?:p

Goldilocks32
Mar 16 2011, 05:37 AM
I play farmtown every day and am a 185 level player but today for some reason I keep getter an Error Saving Data message and have to reload, its getting really annoying, I know my pc is in perfect working order so am wondering whats causing this issue, please help

ScottLanter
Mar 16 2011, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the update, devs. And, especially a HUGE thanks for allowing us the option of disabling the animation of coins and XP. My Flash build on my Mac also thanks you for that one! A big, big help.

jdawnj032284
Mar 16 2011, 06:02 AM
Love love love the boat

kurlikew
Mar 16 2011, 06:08 AM
Wow - I have to say that those of you who receive Farm Cash items as gifts from others are WAY LUCKY! I've never had anyone send me squat, nor can I afford to send such gifts to others. :(

Hyacinth Bucket
Mar 16 2011, 06:13 AM
Thanks Tony, yes I did all the usual guff, still not there so have contacted support now.

Hi, just a question , did you try deleting your macromedia files ? There is info on doing this in the blue link below. If that does not help you will need to contact support. To contact them :- Underneath the game screen click on "report/contact this application"

bob07
Mar 16 2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks for putting the other facilities in the Facility Manager, huge time saver!!!!
Great update once again

Zeeky Banutski
Mar 16 2011, 06:18 AM
Devs: Once again a great job. I "see" the "ALL" button coming for all facilities soon (;);)). Now, if we only had a "Kola Tree" (for making "cola" for the soft drink factory...):D

HelenJS22
Mar 16 2011, 06:21 AM
Cant wait for farm 9........How do I get Waffle Cones?:p

Waffle cones are in the bakery :)

HelenJS22
Mar 16 2011, 06:28 AM
Got to say THANK YOU devs for making the changes that give us faster fishing, facilities management etc. While we all love this game, many of us live very busy lives outside of Farmtown and the ease of quickly getting the farmwork done before work makes a huge difference to our enjoyment of the game. :D

kosp41302
Mar 16 2011, 06:35 AM
awesome update-- too bad the majority of stuff is purchsable with farm cash though. ***sigh*** off to add those things to my wish list.

kosp41302
Mar 16 2011, 06:43 AM
so where do we get the carbonated water for the cream soda??

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 06:44 AM
so where do we get the carbonated water for the cream soda??Hi, it is on the gift page and you can also order it in the Semi if you have one.

levarti2
Mar 16 2011, 06:44 AM
looks like very cool updates. Barns on the facilities manager is awesome. Now that I know Farm 9 is coming, I can begin my revamp with confidence - thanks for alerting us to that as well.

slashdot
Mar 16 2011, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the great update!!!

StoneFace
Mar 16 2011, 06:58 AM
What a bargain! :rolleyes:

Now my 4-semi trucks, and 3 bakeries can be even more productive. This release is a relatively in-expensive hit on my FC. lol

I may even have to buy a few facilities that I did not consider before.... or not. But then, that is your plan right? :p

HubCityCarolinaBlue
Mar 16 2011, 06:58 AM
Great update everyone!!! Love all the new updates, and can hardly wait for farm 9 : ).
Keep up the great work and I'll keep supporting Farm Town.
Love this game. : )
Thanks again!!!

donald66
Mar 16 2011, 06:59 AM
Love the new Updates ..... Awesome job .... The only problem I see with updates is adding chicken coops and dairy farms etc... although very cool there is no way to tell on facility manager how far along you are with them e.g percentages are not posted on manager.

Keep up the good work

kosp41302
Mar 16 2011, 07:00 AM
i didn't even think of looking in the semi--LOL! guess thats what not feeling that great will do to you.

yramski
Mar 16 2011, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the updates - Love them. Just wondering what exactly is a"point" and what are they used for? You are not talking about coins or FC - not sure what is meant by points.

1fritz
Mar 16 2011, 07:01 AM
THANK YOU Just checked it to see if anything happened overnight.. What a great thing to wake up to. Have to go check it out.. Thanks again

Fritz:D

kurlikew
Mar 16 2011, 07:02 AM
Hi,

In the next release, could you PLEASE enable chat in full-screen mode?! It's such a pain to have to keep changing it when you want to talk to someone!

Thanks! :)

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 07:04 AM
Hi,

In the next release, could you PLEASE enable chat in full-screen mode?! It's such a pain to have to keep changing it when you want to talk to someone!

Thanks! :)

From what i understand, chat in full screen wont work due to a flash restriction.

lavanah
Mar 16 2011, 07:16 AM
Thank you Raul, good job.

Grammy 11
Mar 16 2011, 07:16 AM
Hi, wonderful update! How do I make carbonated water? Thanks so much!

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 07:19 AM

It is both giftable and you can order it in the semi truck :)

Mally
Mar 16 2011, 07:22 AM

MOD EDIT: removed external link **

Or, go to your truck and put in an order. Better yet and free, ask your neighbors to send them to you. :)

** - argh, it was a SAFE link to Wikipedia and all about Carbonated Water! Takes the humor out of my post. Thanks a lot, MOD. :( At least the game is fun, even though this forum can be oh so boring. lol!

StoneFace
Mar 16 2011, 07:24 AM
With this release coming when it did, and the "promise" of more levels and farm #9 coming on the next release.....

perhaps the March 25th date is still in play.... but it may be a week later than that, like April 1st :eek::eek:

I still opine the 25th.

.;)

bluemoon2011
Mar 16 2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks so much for the update! I bought the boat immediately, tried it out, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Haven't had time to look at the other new items yet but will check them out when I have some time tomorrow and probably end up spending more FC. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Molly Mew
Mar 16 2011, 07:33 AM
The ordering window for the truck does not work. Although it does "produce" goods 30 min. faster, it makes you wait an hour to remove them and then only gives you half of what should have been there. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi, and thanks for letting us know. This should be fixed now. :)

Wendums
Mar 16 2011, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the great update, was watching for it daily.. Love the new facilities :)
Most Awesome ->>""1.Animal Buildings are now always shown in the Facility Manager.""
Waiting patiently for the new levels and farm9.. Appreciate you giving us a heads up that it will be in the next update.. Soooooo appreciate all your time and effort in feeding our addiction :)

Barbara3
Mar 16 2011, 07:38 AM
looking forward to starting a new farm

jesdreher
Mar 16 2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the update....I was definitely eager for it. I'm interested in the ordering station, but maybe I'm missing something. A truck costs 22 FC and the ordering station costs 40. Why would I want to buy the ordering station (which will double the production on my truck) when I can just buy a 2nd truck for almost half the amount of FC? I guess if you have 3 trucks already it might make sense, but doubling production of one truck would take care of my needs. Why should I not just buy a second truck instead of the ordering station? What am I missing?

wsmith101
Mar 16 2011, 07:55 AM
thank you for the updates!!

Sandie Angel
Mar 16 2011, 08:05 AM
Hello:

I need to click on the green question marks on the new facilities to see what it needs to get things going for the new facilities, but I can't click trough the green question marks. Is there a reason why i can't get through? I need to know what the facilities need before I decide whether or not to buy them. Please fix this problem for me.

Thank you!!

Sandie Angel :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 16 2011, 08:12 AM
Hello:

I need to click on the green question marks on the new facilities to see what it needs to get things going for the new facilities, but I can't click trough the green question marks. Is there a reason why i can't get through? I need to know what the facilities need before I decide whether or not to buy them. Please fix this problem for me.

Thank you!!

Hi,

First post does say it's currently disabled :)

kperry7411
Mar 16 2011, 08:18 AM
Whooppee!!!!

StoneFace
Mar 16 2011, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the update....I was definitely eager for it. I'm interested in the ordering station, but maybe I'm missing something. A truck costs 22 FC and the ordering station costs 40. Why would I want to buy the ordering station (which will double the production on my truck) when I can just buy a 2nd truck for almost half the amount of FC? I guess if you have 3 trucks already it might make sense, but doubling production of one truck would take care of my needs. Why should I not just buy a second truck instead of the ordering station? What am I missing?

Your math is correct. The thought behind the Ordering Station was, IMHO, a benefit to those with multiple semi trucks.... like me, I have 4 at each set of farms.

So me it means ordering the Ordering. For another, a second semi is a better use of FC..... until they buy a third, fourth etc

However.... if and when they add cheese to the semi.... watch the FC sales of Ordering Stations roll in the directions of the devs. lol

levarti2
Mar 16 2011, 08:21 AM
What a bargain! :rolleyes:

Now my 4-semi trucks, and 3 bakeries can be even more productive. This release is a relatively in-expensive hit on my FC. lol

I may even have to buy a few facilities that I did not consider before.... or not. But then, that is your plan right? :p

agreed ... bought the cola place, 5x5 fishing boat (wow, what a great way to fish), and the semi-truck station - big boost to production and already love barns harvest from facilities manager.

also love the alternate view ice cream factory

can save some of my FT$ for Farm 9 but it's VERY nice to know that it's coming so can save my real $ for it and plan ahead for the layout.

thanks again - it's the greatest game

jsbh821
Mar 16 2011, 08:29 AM
Thanks so much for all the updates!! So much fun!!!

misherkin
Mar 16 2011, 08:33 AM
Trying to figure out where and how to get the caffeine needed for the soda factory. I'm lost. ANYONE got ANY ideas? Would really appreciate your help. Thanks

Lizbetta
Mar 16 2011, 08:33 AM
Thank you looking forward to farm 9!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizbetta
Mar 16 2011, 08:35 AM
Caffeine is in the coffee grinder

Pustekuchen
Mar 16 2011, 08:43 AM
The new features sound great but PLEASE bring back the Utilization percent and the overall amount done at the top of the Facility Manager. The diversification is pretty meaningless. It doesn't tell me anything that is useable whereas the percent finished tells me if I need to reload my facilities and the amount done tells me if I need to collect what's finished and go to the market. Please put it back. It is very useful information.

Also, it would be nice where you have the barns and such if there was an indicator showing if it was ready to harvest or not.

can't agree more..LOVE the boat and the rest of the update, but this point stuff is useless to me too:o

and if the gift box would get a "store all" button..I'll be in heaven :p

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 08:53 AM
The Facilities chapter in the Game guide is now updated

JeanCook
Mar 16 2011, 08:55 AM
Noticed all the great changes this morning. Thanks!!!! But I can't figure out where to find the carbonated water or caffeine just yet. Will have to go back and look around some more.

Whoopsidaisy
Mar 16 2011, 08:58 AM
Noticed all the great changes this morning. Thanks!!!! But I can't figure out where to find the carbonated water or caffeine just yet. Will have to go back and look around some more.

Caffeine is in the coffee bean grinding facility water is from gifts or the truck :)

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 08:59 AM

carbonated water is available as a gift or you can order it in the semi truck. caffeine is made in the coffee grinder

All details of the new facilities are now in the game guide

Sandie Angel
Mar 16 2011, 09:03 AM
I'm so glad Farm Town is still holding my interest. Thank you for the constant upgrades to make this game a better game!!

Got to love this game!!!

Whoopsidaisy
Mar 16 2011, 09:05 AM
I LOVE the new boat!! High praise from someone who hates to fish, lol. Now averaging 10 x 2 fish per click (with bait of course) instead of 3x2 with the old boat. The ordering station is a dream :) Now I'll finally have enough meat and chicken from my 4 trucks that I might be able to re-open my pizza and taco shops.
As always, a Great Update!
Thank you!!

EAStudios
Mar 16 2011, 09:15 AM
Water is a gift, caffein is made in the coffee grinder..

Carbonated Water is also delivered on the trucks.

GrannyParker
Mar 16 2011, 09:24 AM
you are sooooo sooooo good to us!!!! Love the factory settings, am going to enjoy the rest of the newbie stuff too! Just one little question and favor, may we have farm 9 now!!!! LOL!!! Thanks Raul!!!!!

Tiger
Mar 16 2011, 09:36 AM
Whoohoo, what a lot of new goodies. Biggest favourites, for me, have got to be the Ordering Station, and the animals added to the Facility Manager. New view for the ice cream factory, yesssssss. Hahaha well all the updates look great, cant wait till i've made space for them all. Thanks very much indeed developers and well done :)

chocoholics2
Mar 16 2011, 09:47 AM

In the Coffee Grinder.

Cheers
David

servocrow
Mar 16 2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks Devs!! Always the biggest bang for our buck!! Looking forward to working with the new things.

Thanks Mods for all you do here on the forum!!

gffarmer
Mar 16 2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the updates! Am on my way to try them out!! Many Many thanks for the St Pat's decs!!!

matrix1272
Mar 16 2011, 10:25 AM
When I remove the tick from "disabling the animation of coins and XP" They Don't Disapper like they should, I have tried several times, reloaded game, ect. Can someone help?

crafty chris
Mar 16 2011, 10:28 AM
many thanks again for everything (not looked yet but will be soon lol) ... one bit is not clear to me but im sure ill find out :D ... again many thanks :)

Tiger
Mar 16 2011, 10:29 AM
When I remove the tick from "disabling the animation of coins and XP" They Don't Disapper like they should, I have tried several times, reloaded game, ect. Can someone help?

Hello,

Just tried it on mine and it's working, try clearing your browser cache, close browser, and then try again.

Thanks

ctu1010166
Mar 16 2011, 10:36 AM
Thank for your update
Seem to be the Semi-truck problem have been solved (partially)
I like the Station and Super Boat

I see that next update have Service Facility, but can you introduce about it briefly?

Happy St. Patrick day!

merianb
Mar 16 2011, 10:37 AM
I haven't been able to get into farmtown yet to check out all the new stuff. Hopefully it will work itself out soon.
Thanks so much for another great update. I know some of us are not very patient. Ya'll spoiled us with all the regular updates. I can't imagine that they won't need to slow down some.

mollyg
Mar 16 2011, 10:42 AM
WOW!!!Thanks to all of you for the hard work you do to make and keep this game new and exciting!! Can't wait to go see all our new stuff!! Christmas in March!!

sonnybrooks
Mar 16 2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks so much for the update, Great job everyone

Jac,s Farm
Mar 16 2011, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the updates. Nice, too bad you can't fix the Market problem.

NTink53
Mar 16 2011, 10:54 AM
I love the new look of the ice cream factory!! Is the bakery next or the confectionary? Thanks for all your hard work!

Momma Woods
Mar 16 2011, 11:03 AM
Raul, you and your team are unbelievable the way you come up with things to enhance the already desirability of this game. Love y'all and grreeaatt big thanks.

JKB
Mar 16 2011, 11:09 AM
An "Ordering Station with Trailer"? Oh Boy! That's much better than a solution to the cheese problem! :D

Grammy 11
Mar 16 2011, 11:11 AM
Wondering, in the midst of being happy, if we will be able to see old stats of "done" and "utilization" instead of that "current" and "best".

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 11:15 AM
Wondering, in the midst of being happy, if we will be able to see old stats of "done" and "utilization" instead of that "current" and "best".

It appears that the done & utilization has been replaced

Tygered
Mar 16 2011, 11:15 AM
Once again, you guys are marvelous. I love the new things and I haven't even seen them all yet. LOL. Thanks so much.

Satis
Mar 16 2011, 11:27 AM
Very happy, especially with the boat. Fishing is my least favourite activity.

One question, Raoul promises 'Service Facilities' with the next update. What sort of thing would that involve?

And one small gripe. The Ice Cream parlour is in such bright Disney colours, it looks totally out of place in my quiet English village. Please can we have an alternative, realistic view?

But thanks! Pleased to have a reason to plant watermelons.

ctu1010166
Mar 16 2011, 11:28 AM
Oh, my suggestion is: can you change the text show facility name and its farm from Facility name (Fn) to (Fn) Facility name?
Because when the name too long, its farm number doesn't show
But if you place farm number first, player still know the facility's name, though it avatar.

And, new text on Facility Manager seem useless. I'm no longer know how many products to collect. Please return Done and Pending products, thank

Duck Duck Goose
Mar 16 2011, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the updates!

we need to be able to see how long before the animal sheds can be harvested and aslo need to be able to see inside at how many of each animal is in them pls...

eagerly waiting for new lvls. I thought for sure we'de get them this time cause its been a few months since we got them last.

whats the purpose of the confusing ranking / point system?

I'de much rather see an overall utillization like we had b4 cause those points dont mean anything at all to me.

MelissaCac
Mar 16 2011, 11:48 AM
i need some clarification: when i open my facilities, all the buttons (start one, +10, +30) have moved over to the left and there's a space on the right. Does everyone else have a new button there? Because mine is still blank, but other people are saying an "all" button goes there...does everyone else already have this?

pythonis
Mar 16 2011, 11:51 AM
what does "You can browse and drill down as deep as you want" mean?

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 11:58 AM
i need some clarification: when i open my facilities, all the buttons (start one, +10, +30) have moved over to the left and there's a space on the right. Does everyone else have a new button there? Because mine is still blank, but other people are saying an "all" button goes there...does everyone else already have this?

the buttons were moved over because when you own the ordering station, that space becomes occupied by the "all" button in the semi truck. It's my understanding that it's much easier to move everything over as default than it is to have some moved over and not others.

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 11:59 AM
what does "You can browse and drill down as deep as you want" mean?

ummmm ummmm ummmm..... i would imagine that means going into sub menu's after sub menu's

gffarmer
Mar 16 2011, 12:00 PM
The super fishing boat is great!!! Saves so much time and clicking! Thanks you!

Lance75231
Mar 16 2011, 12:03 PM
Thank you....

Lance75231
Mar 16 2011, 12:06 PM
will buyers be able to have unlimited amounts of stuff instead of 1,000 every 12 hours?

MoonBaby5656
Mar 16 2011, 12:11 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING THE ANIMALS SHEDS AND BARNS AND SUCH IN THE FACILITY MANAGER!!!! tHANKS!
AND MANY THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ALL THOSE WHO PLAY AND UPDATING QUICKLY!:D

mick93700
Mar 16 2011, 12:27 PM
In the Coffee grinder. Bye bye

JennaSweetness
Mar 16 2011, 12:37 PM
Thank you so much devs for the new update. :) I love that the animals sheds are in the facility manager...that's time saving. Thank you!

I'm happy to see an alternate view of the ice cream factory, I hope one for the sugar refinery comes soon.

I also love the ordering station. I hope they make double the production oil pumps soon.

I can't wait for farm 9 and the new levels. I am looking forward to the service facilties as well.....I hope it all comes with the Easter stuff (wishful thinking) :)

Happy Farming everyone!

kramer2
Mar 16 2011, 12:40 PM
Thank you once again TEAM FT! You guys rock and it just keeps getting better!. Everytime I think I am going to take a break, you give us what we need to stay addicted! LOL...is that a good thing?

Cannot wait for another farm! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the aminal buildings in the FAC MGR! Kudos to you there...one of the best implementations ever!

Is there a chance for an all in one click for loading the facs in the future maybe? hint hint. And...maybe a button in the giftbox to sell unwanted items along with a "store all" button for multiple gifts? hmmmm...just a suggestion ;)

Seriously..thank you so much for EVERYTHING you do and for all your hard work!

PFriend1
Mar 16 2011, 01:04 PM
Love it!!! Love it!!! Thanks for all ya'll do to make our game continually more fun!!

rabbit8
Mar 16 2011, 01:26 PM
Good update, keep them coming. Very good job! Wish I had more money to buy more cash items. :(

fragmentx
Mar 16 2011, 01:27 PM
can farm 9 be a little bit cheaper?

Texas Belle
Mar 16 2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks Mate :)

Thank you, Gracias Raul & devs... just used the fishing boat, great, only about 5 to 6 clicks on the big sea coast..
You guys are the best!!
And the "agua de coco" who would have thought of that... speaking of tropical fruits when is my mamey ice cream coming up? LOL

Texas Belle
Mar 16 2011, 01:34 PM
Thank you once again TEAM FT! You guys rock and it just keeps getting better!. Everytime I think I am going to take a break, you give us what we need to stay addicted! LOL...is that a good thing?

Cannot wait for another farm! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the aminal buildings in the FAC MGR! Kudos to you there...one of the best implementations ever!

Is there a chance for an all in one click for loading the facs in the future maybe? hint hint. And...maybe a button in the giftbox to sell unwanted items along with a "store all" button for multiple gifts? hmmmm...just a suggestion ;)

Seriously..thank you so much for EVERYTHING you do and for all your hard work!

Speaking of the gift box, could it be possible that when getting gifts the scroll bar stays put instead of going up to the first item and you have to go and scroll down again.. I usually do the storing first and then the trees and decorations and they are not in the order of elimination that the scroll would keep up with me, so its a battle to go up and down all the time. I know it can be done, you did it with the harvested things and the items, so please could you do it on the gift bar? Thanks

ursula12
Mar 16 2011, 02:05 PM
Great improvements thanks for always trying to improve just one question how do i move my buildings round I love rearranging my farms

StoneFace
Mar 16 2011, 02:12 PM
So I used some of my un-accepted-as-yet gifts to get carbonated water.

And I got all the semi-trucks going full load.

Then I noticed that I pay 700 coin for 5 units of of water, and when I just "harvested" 4 semi trucks, I got 190 carbonated water..... big woop.

Two gifts = 200 water.

That is like paying 1400 coin for the equivalent of one bait-gift:eek::eek:

wassup wit dat?

I really like the speed up on the semi's. Way cool. And maybe the soda shop plant will prove to be a cash cow once the caffeine and watermelon are delivered.

enough facilities
Mar 16 2011, 02:27 PM
I wanna start by saying I love this game and have been playing since darn near day 1, I know I will take flak for my post but it's time I vented a bit. I am extremely dissapointed in this update
In my opinion It's time for the devs to concentrate on making existing facilities & activities easier to manage. We waited 30 + days between updates & we get a new boat and 2 new facilities???
People have been asking for more cheese for a long darn time, we get no help for this?? most people would pay real money for this option
8 oil derricks can't produce enough in a week to fill the refinery, again most people would pay real money for this
6 clicks minimum for animals from gift box to shed??? and that's if it works right, add a couple more clicks if it don't & of course the dreaded loss of connection while doing this.
A lot of people have asked for an accept all button for gifts, again we get no help on this matter??
I know slashkey has to make money for what they do & I have supported this game in the past, but waiting 30 + days for this update will not open my wallet, fixing the problems I mentioned will open mine and a whole bunch more

InePine
Mar 16 2011, 02:30 PM
10.Diversification Rank shown in Facility Manager: The header in the facility manager now shows a new measure of success for players using facilities:

Your Diversification Rank: ### Best: ###

Your Diversification Rank is calculated using the following method:

- For each Facility you own you get 25 points

- For each Product in a facility with pending productions you get:

- 5 points if you have 19% or less of the product capacity used
- 6 points if you have between 20 and 39% of the product capacity used
- 7 points if you have between 40 and 59% of the product capacity used
- 8 points if you have between 60 and 79% of the product capacity used
- 9 points if you have between 80 and 99% of the product capacity used
- 10 points if you have 100% of the product capacity used

The 'Best:' value always shows the best Diversification Rank you have been able to achieve at any point in the game.

In the near future you will receive benefits like ingredients or speed or better price depending on your diversification rank.

Why would you want to get rid of this when the patch notes clearly state that sometime in the NEAR future you will get rewards for these rankings?

And sooooo many people are asking for caffine and carbonated water---ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE PATCH NOTES! I get so frustrated with people that cant read the text right in front of them!!!

Ok, sorry for the rage, im going to the ice cream parlor to cool down with a sundae.

septiembre
Mar 16 2011, 02:32 PM
thanks!
Did not add the lemon juice on gifts !!!!!:(:mad::(:mad:

meinhardt76
Mar 16 2011, 02:37 PM
Thank you devs for the new stuff and keeping the game fun.

StoneFace
Mar 16 2011, 02:40 PM
Why would you want to get rid of this when the patch notes clearly state that sometime in the NEAR future you will get rewards for these rankings?

And sooooo many people are asking for caffine and carbonated water---ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE PATCH NOTES! I get so frustrated with people that cant read the text right in front of them!!!

Ok, sorry for the rage, im going to the ice cream parlor to cool down with a sundae.

I hear ya... only in my case, I am going to cool down with a Wednesday.

Reminds me of the saying......

"I don't buy everything I read.....
and I haven't read everything I have bought."

It would help if more people read the first post first, instead of last.

But then, how else could you get 300-500 posts on each release within hours and days. :rolleyes:

mandiheartbaby
Mar 16 2011, 02:42 PM
amen! the gift box NEEDS improvements!!!! as does the cheese issue...how about the fish farming facility put in with this ordering building with the truck? never enough fish from the plant.
i love this game, but i would be even happier if these suggestions were taken into consideration. please, please, please...

13mslucaciu
Mar 16 2011, 03:03 PM
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

caligirl62
Mar 16 2011, 03:06 PM
So I used some of my un-accepted-as-yet gifts to get carbonated water.

And I got all the semi-trucks going full load.

Then I noticed that I pay 700 coin for 5 units of of water, and when I just "harvested" 4 semi trucks, I got 190 carbonated water..... big woop.

Two gifts = 200 water.

That is like paying 1400 coin for the equivalent of one bait-gift:eek::eek:

wassup wit dat?

I really like the speed up on the semi's. Way cool. And maybe the soda shop plant will prove to be a cash cow once the caffeine and watermelon are delivered.

watermelon delivered?!:eek::eek:

DKZ
Mar 16 2011, 03:06 PM
I just received this as a gift from my sons. Awesome, right! But what exactly does it do? My understanding is that my meats and such will be ready quicker. Is that correct? Or does it double? Not quite sure. Thanks!

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 16 2011, 03:07 PM
I just received this as a gift from my sons. Awesome, right! But what exactly does it do? My understanding is that my meats and such will be ready quicker. Is that correct? Or does it double? Not quite sure. Thanks!

It'll make production go faster.

Rob T
Mar 16 2011, 03:08 PM

They do double yes, because the delivery time has halved. and also you get an ALL button next to the +30 button.

CynthiaSue
Mar 16 2011, 03:20 PM
I like being able to harvest all animals from one farm. It would have been nice if they had their own icon, but it is definitely better the way it is, than not having it at all. was tired of visiting 7 farms in order to harvest turkey feathers.

Not crazy about the thing that doubles the trucks output since I only have one truck. I think it cost 40 fc where as another truck would cost me 22. I guess it is only beneficial to those with at least 2 trucks.

Don't care for either of the new facilities, perhaps will change my mind, but think I am tired of facilities, would have preferred something new.

As it stands now, there is nothing I will be buying from this update. Perhaps the diversification thing will add something new to the game when it comes out.

What I would have bought if they had come out with it is a tree chopper that does twice as many trees or a way to fill the facilities in one click. It isn't worth the farmcash to get something to store the items from my facilities in one click since I only sell off my stuff maybe 2 times a week at most.

JAS0643
Mar 16 2011, 03:36 PM

I don't think that people want the Diversification Rank to go away but they want the done and pending put back in so they can see what is going on. I tend to agree with them on that there is plenty of room for both in the facility manger. On the benefits of the Diversification Rank I don't recall reading of the benefits to come last night but I may have missed that. On the where to get caffeine and carbonated water that was not in the first post last night when a lot of the people where asking about them that was added this morning. Sometimes Raul or a mod will go back in and edit the announcement to give more information that is being asked for over and over again.

anniesgrannie
Mar 16 2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks! This looks like an awesome update. Can't wait to try everything. You guys sure do a wonderful job of keeping the game interesting!

KEKLAOL
Mar 16 2011, 04:14 PM
Thank you so much for all you have done.
I have one problem. Non of the items are showing in my storage. It does say there are 177 but they don'[t show.
Also, can the truck loader go in storage and be used?
Thank you again.

NiMo1960
Mar 16 2011, 04:28 PM
I was hoping for the 8x8 chopper for trees.
Hope it is in the next release

Tiger
Mar 16 2011, 04:32 PM
Thank you so much for all you have done.
I have one problem. Non of the items are showing in my storage. It does say there are 177 but they don'[t show.
Also, can the truck loader go in storage and be used?
Thank you again.

Hello,

Check that you item storage filter is set to "ALL"
and yes i believe you can put the Ordering station into your storage, one of our mods tried earlier and it worked for him :)

sueyelton
Mar 16 2011, 04:36 PM
Is the ordering station put in storage or left on a farm?

Tony D
Mar 16 2011, 04:39 PM
Is the ordering station put in storage or left on a farm?Hi, it works the same either way. You only need one even if you have more than one Semi

Guldfisk Hansen
Mar 16 2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the new updates. I love being able to do the animals from one farm :-)

Cant wait for the new levels and farm 9... yahoo :-)

flowergirlca28
Mar 16 2011, 04:52 PM
Does anyone have the new facilities? I would like to see what they look like!! Thanks muchly !!

Taz D
Mar 16 2011, 04:55 PM
Does anyone have the new facilities? I would like to see what they look like!! Thanks muchly !!
I have both on farm 8, Douglasdale.

Hornyroo
Mar 16 2011, 04:59 PM
ty ty ty, i was at work when it was released, sucked having to work on my birthday, but this just made it better!!!

LHinton946
Mar 16 2011, 05:11 PM
thanks so much for the new developements and updates.....farmville is #1 for me

Whoopsidaisy
Mar 16 2011, 05:12 PM
thanks!
Did not add the lemon juice on gifts !!!!!:(:mad::(:mad:

You can make that yourself or work in someone else's facility to earn it :) why waste a gift on it?

GrannyParker
Mar 16 2011, 05:20 PM

Caffeine:confused::confused::confused: and carbonated water????

levarti2
Mar 16 2011, 05:24 PM
Caffeine:confused::confused::confused: and carbonated water????

caffeine in the coffee grinder

carbonated water in gifts or semi-trailer truck

levarti2
Mar 16 2011, 05:27 PM
is anybody having a problem getting an error message when they try to send gifts?

katlob
Mar 16 2011, 05:29 PM
How do we make carbonated water for the soda facility?

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 16 2011, 05:30 PM
How do we make carbonated water for the soda facility?

You can either recieve as a gift or produce in the semi-trailer.

justme261
Mar 16 2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks developers for listening to the people playing the game. Nice improvements in this latest version. Can't wait until the new levels come!

levarti2
Mar 16 2011, 05:51 PM
is anybody having a problem getting an error message when they try to send gifts?

it was just the St Pat's banners & leprechan hat ... everything else works

Betty Underdahl
Mar 16 2011, 05:59 PM
So happy with the new updates and farm 9 on it's way,we sure need it with all the extra planting and building we have .You Guys are doing a great job .I love Farm Town. I just love being able to go to my Farm and doing my thing getting away from it all on my Farm :)

Soozy
Mar 16 2011, 06:25 PM
One old facility has finally been updated, only 2 more to go. Can we please have a new view for Juice and Dairy Facilities?

Marjo
Mar 16 2011, 06:26 PM

I get an error message, yes, but the gifts are sent :D. So I guess you don't need to be worried :)

Great update devs. I am so happy! I bought all the 4 by four tools :p Crazy or not... There goes my money (well I just got a part of my study loan confirmed to be non loan, since I managed my exams :D).

Now I am looking forward to farm 9! I am waiting patient impatiently. I am getting more and more hooked on this game and love the choice of different needed crops and days they tkae. It makes it fit perfectly with my studies: short time in the weekend and free days, long time when I am busy. Marvelous :D