PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 7th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Apr 07 2011, 09:47 PM
[Please see additional notes and fixes at the bottom of this post]

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. Easter Items: A few weeks ago we released Easter Items, including 8 new items. The mods have also prepared an Easter farm contest which will award the winner with 100 FC.

2. Tripled production in some facilities: This week the production of flour in the Stone Windmill has been tripled; 2 weeks ago we tripled the production in the Oil Refinery, Bee Farm and Fish Farming Plant.

3. Farm 9: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 9000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 6000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 7000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 8000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 400000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 500000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 600000000

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Log Truck with Chainsaw 8 x 4, then you can buy this new Log Truck with Chainsaw to chop trees twice as fast, up to 64 at a time.

5. 25 New Levels: Almost 60 new items all in coins.

6. Harvester 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the harvester 4 x 4, then you can buy this new Harvester to harvest up to 25 fields at a time.

7. Hire Multiple: You can now use the 'Hire Multiple' option to hire the same person to do different jobs without re-hiring. People that gets hired this way will have full access to their extended tool box to switch between allowed tools.

In the near future you will be able to hire people to work on multiple or all farms without re-hiring.

8. Neighbours restriction in Hire to Plow removed: Everyone can now hire others to plow without any neighbour count requirement.

9. Service Facilities: These are a new type of facilities that will not produce any tangible goods but instead will allow you to make coins by providing a service. It works similar to the current facilities, the difference is that you don't start any production on them, but rather load them with products so they can provide a service.

You can check the "What's in Stock" tab and see what is still in stock, what has been used and to Cash Out the coins you have made for whatever have been used so far. You will make about 50% more profit by loading the products into the service facilities and then Cashing Out later, compared to just selling the products in the market.

Here is the list of the service facilities we just launched:

Supermarket (Coins): Provide retail services, can be stocked with:

Frozen Vegetables, Frozen Pizza, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Vanilla Icecream, Strawberry Chocolate Bar, Oats and Corn Flakes, Granola

Beauty Salon (FC): Provice beauty services, can be stocked with:

Aloe Vera Gel, Mascara, Nail Polish, Foundation, Blush, Lipstick, Eau de Toilette, Perfume

Movie Theater (Coins): Provice movie services, can be stocked with:

Potato Chips, Nachos, Honey Popcorn, Hotdog Supreme, Lemon Soda, Cola, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza

Banquet Hall (FC): Provice events services, can be stocked with:

Multicolor Roses Bouque, Doily, Candles, Porcelain Dish, Fruit Cocktail, Cheese Cake, Red Wine 4 years, Champagne 6 years

10. Request ingredients from friends: If you are at a level 30 or higher you can participate in this new ingredient sharing program. Each product in a facility have a new + sing added to the top right. If you click it you will be able to ask your friends for the COMPLETE set of ingredients required to make that product and you will be able to start at least 1 day worth of production for that product.

Also, when you help a friend by sending ingredients, the major will compensate you with 50% of the same set of ingredients.

You can post up to 3 times every 3 hours.

You can receive up to 250,000 coins worth of ingredients every 3 hours.

This should help you with the issues about some very demanded ingredients like cheese.

11. Fixed Inbox/Message System: There was a bug in the messaging system that sometimes made impossible for you to read your messages, this is now fixed. The new red message counter is always up to date.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

1.People without the Plowing Tools 1x2, 2x2 and 3x3 but with the Influential Neighbour Trophy were suddenly not able to use this tools anymore, this is now fixed.

2.The Text for the Red and Stone Windmills in the Store have been changed to reflect exactly what they produce and consume. They both produce at the same speed, 30 min.

3.Hiring Multiple option was not working for some users occasionally, this is now fixed.

4.There are additional texts on the Hire Multiple flow that clarifies that employee needs to use the Extended Tool Box to switch tools.

5.Request Ingredients fixes:

- The 250,000 coins worth of ingredients limit every 3 hour was broken, it is now fixed
- The limitation of posting only 3 times every 3 hours it's now correctly enforced
- More descriptive texts, the amount of batches is now included, apropiate destination is shown (Storage for sender, Gift Box for receiver)
- Ingredient distribution is now fixed, sender get's 50%

6.You'll make about 50% more profit by loading products into the service facilities compared to just selling the products in the market, but notice 50% of profits is not the same as 50% of the sell price. See the example below if you want to know more:

-The price of an Apple Box is 38 coins. If you Sell 5 Apple Boxes in the market you get 5 * 38 = 190 coins

-If instead you take those 5 Apple Boxes and start production of Apple Juice in the Juice Factory you will make 810 coins in profit, therefore you can sell all the Apple Juice for a total of 190 coins + 810 coins = 1000 coins

-If instead you load those Apple Juice Bottles into the Supermarket, you will be making an additional 405 coins in profit (50% of 810). So when you Cash Out in the Supermarket, you will be getting a total of 1000 coins + 405 coins = 1405 coins

7.Products that can be loaded into Service Facilities are currently removed from the Non-Ingredients' filter. We will soon be releasing more improvements for you to sell products faster in the market and also to dramatically increase the harvest storage space.

Pending:

Graphic Help System (when clicking the '?' symbol for the Stone Windmill item in the store) still reflects incorrect amounts.

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 07 2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpeg101
Apr 07 2011, 09:49 PM
ty ty raul. wonderful work!

Lee Ann
Apr 07 2011, 09:50 PM
thank you all for your hard work , devs, mods you all rock !!! I am one happy farmer whhoohooooo :) :p :D

Tony D
Apr 07 2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks Guys :)

HelenJS22
Apr 07 2011, 09:51 PM
Woo Hoo :)))

crafty chris
Apr 07 2011, 09:53 PM
a million thank yous :) love the new facilities and love farm 9 more lol

thank you :)

amberdh
Apr 07 2011, 09:55 PM
wow Raul! That all looks fabulous. Huge release!

Thanks to you and the rest of the devs :D

lavanah
Apr 07 2011, 09:56 PM
Thank you Raul, good job. Now to go see it all.

tree101457
Apr 07 2011, 09:57 PM
THANK YOU!!!!! Happy farmer for awhile now but happier tonight!!! thanks for all the hard work..and many hours of enjoyment you have brought me! :)

JennaSweetness
Apr 07 2011, 09:58 PM
Thank you so much devs! Love this update :)

bob07
Thanks devs, already got the 9th farm maxed out, gotta go check out the other new stuff

Docperk
Thanks for the new levels and farm and the other new goodies. Looks interesting, can't wait to try it out.

Deanna J. Lloyd
AWESOME!!! I'M GOING TO RELOAD AND GO TO THE REAL ESTATE OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!! THANKS, RAUL AND DEVELOPERS. YOU ARE THE BEST (Please excuse my yelling, but I am SOOO excited!!)

lcswdonna
Apr 07 2011, 09:59 PM
this looks like such fun, thanks for the great new ideas and upgrades, you rock!

oldsheila
Apr 07 2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks heaps , Will enjoy for sure. Mary

WitW
Apr 07 2011, 10:02 PM
Yay it's here! Looks like lots more fun ahead :)

Love the idea of hiring for multiple work-brilliant.

melizabeth5
Apr 07 2011, 10:02 PM
Fantastic!!!!!!!

Pippilotta444
Apr 07 2011, 10:06 PM
thank you thank you thank you...looking forward to see how the new stores will work... in the process of upgrading my 9th farm now...lol...
have a great weekend!!!

suga_love_135
Apr 07 2011, 10:06 PM
thanks for the new update just a quick Question tho when is the In the near future you will receive benefits like ingredients or speed or better price depending on your diversification rank. coming out

Tamblyne
Apr 07 2011, 10:07 PM
AWESOME! Thanks! :-)

dixiegirl
Apr 07 2011, 10:08 PM
Thank you very much!! I am super excited!!! But I wont get much sleep tonight!! Off to get farm 9... I already have plans!!!:D

pat909
Apr 07 2011, 10:11 PM
Love the new update - thanks so much!!!

Mrs Borgies
Apr 07 2011, 10:13 PM
I also would like to add my thanks....off to have a play now! :D

earlgray
Apr 07 2011, 10:14 PM
Yippee! Thanks so much for farm 9! Had given up on it coming out tonight, what a nice surprise. Other stuff looks interesting too, I'm eager to check it all out.

Greyclan
Apr 07 2011, 10:15 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz-PdEW5Qj1ptNxXyNssvnb9oy1NPS9h41jqK78k5ADjfb_8oQ7g

You dev's rock, thanks muchly :)

merianb
Apr 07 2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the new release. I'm sure I will get no real work done tomorrow.

Laird MacLachlainn
Apr 07 2011, 10:20 PM
An excellent update. Many thanks! :)

SunnyD
Apr 07 2011, 10:21 PM
wow for the first time in like forever I didn't climb right up to the highest level.... LOL spent too much time in the hospital the last couple of months.... now i get to have some fun plus i'll get picked on by my friends lol .......loving this update..... got to learn how these new service facilities work now.....

annie2011
Apr 07 2011, 10:21 PM
Thankyou so very very much cant wait to check it all out

SallyL
Apr 07 2011, 10:22 PM
WOW!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Apr 07 2011, 10:27 PM
Thank you so much... The updates are awesome!! :)

Randall_Lind
Apr 07 2011, 10:30 PM
The chainsaw truck is what I was hoping for. Now just need an ALL button on all facilities. :P

kperry7411
Apr 07 2011, 10:36 PM
I just got home from work. I can't wait to play. Thanks everyone!

Hornyroo
Apr 07 2011, 10:39 PM
OMFG!! nice update, thx a bunch!!

Lavenda
Apr 07 2011, 10:39 PM
~*wipes tears of joy from her eyes*~ Devs, words cannot express how appreciative I am of you making a Hobbit house for me. Bilbo is so happy :) Noone mention this to the Tolkien estate, I don't want legal issues! LOL

ScrapbookCzar
Apr 07 2011, 10:44 PM
Yippeee!!!! Yeehaw!!!!!! WooHOOOO!!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Now I must go play ;-)

Deb

JanMac57
Apr 07 2011, 10:46 PM
WOW, this are huge additions.... huge hugs to the devs, {happy dance back to my farm}:D

Momma Woods
Apr 07 2011, 10:52 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. Easter Items: A few weeks ago we released Easter Items, including 8 new items. The mods have also prepared an Easter farm contest which will award the winner with 100 FC.

2. Tripled production in some facilities: This week the production of flour in the Stone Windmill has been tripled; 2 weeks ago we tripled the production in the Oil Refinery, Bee Farm and Fish Farming Plant.

3. Farm 9: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 9000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 6000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 7000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 8000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 400000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 500000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 600000000

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Log Truck with Chainsaw 8 x 4, then you can buy this new Log Truck with Chainsaw to chop trees twice as fast, up to 64 at a time.

5. 25 New Levels: Almost 60 new items all in coins.

6. Harvester 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the harvester 4 x 4, then you can buy this new Harvester to harvest up to 25 fields at a time.

7. Hire Multiple: You can now use the 'Hire Multiple' option to hire the same person to do different jobs without re-hiring. People that gets hired this way will have full access to their extended tool box to switch between allowed tools.

In the near future you will be able to hire people to work on multiple or all farms without re-hiring.

8. Neighbours restriction in Hire to Plow removed: Everyone can now hire others to plow without any neighbour count requirement.

9. Service Facilities: These are a new type of facilities that will not produce any tangible goods but instead will allow you to make coins by providing a service. It works similar to the current facilities, the difference is that you don't start any production on them, but rather load them with products so they can provide a service.

You can check the "What's in Stock" tab and see what is still in stock, what has been used and to Cash Out the coins you have made for whatever have been used so far. You will make about 50% more profit by loading the products into the

service facilities and then Cashing Out later, compared to just selling the products in the market.

Here is the list of the service facilities we just launched:

Supermarket (Coins): Provide retail services, can be stocked with:

Frozen Vegetables, Frozen Pizza, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Vanilla Icecream, Strawberry Chocolate Bar, Oats and Corn Flakes, Granola

Beauty Salon (FC): Provice beauty services, can be stocked with:

Aloe Vera Gel, Mascara, Nail Polish, Foundation, Blush, Lipstick, Eau de Toilette, Perfume

Movie Theater (Coins): Provice movie services, can be stocked with:

Potato Chips, Nachos, Honey Popcorn, Hotdog Supreme, Lemon Soda, Cola, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza

Banquet Hall (FC): Provice events services, can be stocked with:

Multicolor Roses Bouque, Doily, Candles, Porcelain Dish, Fruit Cocktail, Cheese Cake, Red Wine 4 years, Champagne 6 years

10. Request ingredients from friends: If you are at a level 30 or higher you can participate in this new ingredient sharing program. Each product in a facility have a new + sing added to the top right. If you click it you will be able to

ask your friends for the COMPLETE set of ingredients required to make that product and you will be able to start at least 1 day worth of production for that product.

Also, when you help a friend by sending ingredients, the major will compensate you with 50% of the same set of ingredients.

11. Fixed Inbox/Message System: There was a bug in the messaging system that sometimes made impossible for you to read your messages, this is now fixed. The new red message counter is always up to date.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Wow !!! Thanks Raul for such a grand upgrade. Now to learn how to use all this new stuff you have given us to buy and use. Have a 24 x 24 farm 9 and will decide just what to do with it. Just so much to take in, need to think on it for a while. You are the greatest.

Farmer Homer
Apr 07 2011, 10:54 PM
Thank you for tripling the flour output, now maybe I can plant something besides wheat. :D

Love the new logging truck, I was hoping for that one.

The new service facilities are interesting, stocked them with some stuff and now waiting to see how they work. (How about a Lube and Tire Shop?)

Nice update, thanks!

Tokeloshe
Apr 07 2011, 10:57 PM
Does the flour output tripling mean you get more flour out of the same amount of wheat or does it just produce faster?

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 07 2011, 10:58 PM
Does the flour output tripling mean you get more flour out of the same amount of wheat or does it just produce faster?

The batch is tripled, so it's not faster, it's more flour made :)

al_bundy
Apr 07 2011, 11:03 PM
does that mean i can buy crude oil barrells?

since the oil pumps still produce at a snails pace?

other then that awsome upgrade.

truckie547
Apr 07 2011, 11:06 PM
thanks y`all i`m ready for farm 10,11, and 12 now LOL Keep up the good work y`all !!!!!!!

MeiMeis_Farm
Apr 07 2011, 11:06 PM
I am most excited about all the new service facilities, field 9, and levels! Thanks again Devs, you're great :)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 07 2011, 11:21 PM

:confused: So let me get this perfectly straight -- we load the same amount of wheat in the Stone Windmill as before, but instead of 5 bags of flour for 10 bushels of wheat, we get 15?! Totally AWESOME. :cool:

:D And THANK YOU, Devs for the ability to hire for multiple tasks!!! I am so bad at catching someone's avatar to rehire. This is a gift from the gods for those of us with poor mousing skills!!! :cool:

Also, when loading the new service facilities, are there any XPs earned? Or do we just make a seriously bigger profit? And do they count toward our diversification ranking?

So many wonderful new toys!!! :D :D So much to figure out!! :confused: :eek:

Dbutrfli
Apr 07 2011, 11:25 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!! I can not believe what all you come up with for us. Thank you so much! This is the best game/application on FB.

gffarmer
Apr 07 2011, 11:29 PM
Wow! Just got home and immediately went to check and THERE IT WAS!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Off to have fun figuring it all out!!!

Texas Belle
Apr 07 2011, 11:36 PM
Hi There,

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Thank you, thank you very much Raul and devs, you guys are the greatest, wow now to work again with much delight... and here I was watching an old James Bond movie... thank God I thought "let me see what's going on".
THANK YOU.....

Texas Belle
Apr 07 2011, 11:38 PM
:confused: So let me get this perfectly straight -- we load the same amount of wheat in the Stone Windmill as before, but instead of 5 bags of flour for 10 bushels of wheat, we get 15?! Totally AWESOME. :cool:

:D And THANK YOU, Devs for the ability to hire for multiple tasks!!! I am so bad at catching someone's avatar to rehire. This is a gift from the gods for those of us with poor mousing skills!!! :cool:

Also, when loading the new service facilities, are there any XPs earned? Or do we just make a seriously bigger profit? And do they count toward our diversification ranking?

So many wonderful new toys!!! :D :D So much to figure out!! :confused: :eek:

YES, to the increase of wheat production, I had wheat coming out my ears just planting everyday at least 2 farms with wheat... now we need to do something with the onions, LOL

JAS0643
Apr 07 2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the update.

Okay you have tripled the honey, beeswax (well it was only doubled but okay), the stuff in the fish farming plant (a big thank you for that never had enough shrimp), and now the flour has been tripled, so now what about the cheese. Can you please triple the amount of cheese you get in one batch, please. :D

nitz22002
Apr 07 2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the upgrade BUT why i cannot use my 3x3 plower now that there is a new upgrade. Before i can use it but now I have to buy a new 3x3 plower. Just thinking out loud. I been playing FT everyday i was ahead of my neighbors and buddies before but now i am still in level 184 and they are on level 200 something. Maybe because i don't have tools (cannot afford it). Anyway you can visit my farm anytime . Thanks for reading this.

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 07 2011, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the upgrade BUT why i cannot use my 3x3 plower now that there is a new upgrade. Before i can use it but now I have to buy a new 3x3 plower. Just thinking out loud. I been playing FT everyday i was ahead of my neighbors and buddies before but now i am still in level 184 and they are on level 200 something. Maybe because i don't have tools (cannot afford it). Anyway you can visit my farm anytime . Thanks for reading this.

Yours seems to have disappeared. You can use the report/contact application link under the game screen and fill out a report.

JKB
Apr 07 2011, 11:48 PM
Thanks for solving the cheese problem. It's been tiring reading the endless litany of complaints regarding this number one problem with Farm Town. Really appreciate all your efforts.

dansd111
Apr 07 2011, 11:50 PM
YES, to the increase of wheat production, I had wheat coming out my ears just planting everyday at least 2 farms with wheat... now we need to do something with the onions, LOL

It looks like the increased flour production is only for the Stone Windmill. The Red Windmill produces faster (30 minutes per batch), but still uses 10 wheat for 5 flour.

youmaycallmemissb
Apr 07 2011, 11:58 PM
Thank you so much! Lovely updates :) Going to keep me busy this weekend. woo hoooo :)

kumaro
Apr 08 2011, 12:08 AM

same problem, can you put the 3x3 thief to prison, please:confused:

JAS0643
Apr 08 2011, 12:09 AM
It looks like the increased flour production is only for the Stone Windmill. The Red Windmill produces faster (30 minutes per batch), but still uses 10 wheat for 5 flour.

There has to be an advantage to the stone windmill because it cost fc. If both windmills did the same thing people wouldn't buy the stone one. The advantage used to be the time to harvest or really the amount you could load in because friends helping make the time meaningless. Now the advantage is the amount a batch can produce.

Rob T
Apr 08 2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks Raul Love the updates :)

Charo
Apr 08 2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks so much. Now how about tripling cheese!!! How many threads about cheese do you need before increasing cheese production?

Ilsewdm
Apr 08 2011, 12:48 AM
Thanks devs! Nice update, especially the new logging truck. I HATE logging an entire farm of trees and this tool will make it totally easy. I can't see buying the 5x5 harvester, though. 4x4 works so well with a 32x32 farm. Here is my gripe:
WHERE'S THE CHEESE????????????????????

ButchBowWow
Apr 08 2011, 12:50 AM
Thanks so much. Now how about tripling cheese!!! How many threads about cheese do you need before increasing cheese production?

I solved my cheese issue by having multiple dairy facilities, now my issue is cinnamon.

Any chance that production can be bumped up on it?

ctu1010166
Apr 08 2011, 12:50 AM
I see 'Hire Multiple' option when clicking to another player
But it doesn't work. When will 'Hire Multiple' option be enabled? (Vietnamese time)
Thanks

And how many product we can post on the wall? Is there a formula to determine it?
Ex: Can you send me ingredients to make 240 x Beige Pigment? YOU will get 50%!
Hurry up and you will have 50% of the same set of ingredients delivered to your storage as a special gift from the Mayor!

Which formula to get 240 number? Or it will be determined randomly?

Witch Hazel
Apr 08 2011, 12:56 AM
I just bought the 3x3 plower,put itin storage and now it's gone. Help???

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 01:03 AM
farm town the movie written backwards lol boofheads (i mean that in a fun joking way)

like the lemonade stand spelt limonade or the taco resturant taco is back to front so it reads ocat

lol

suemack
Apr 08 2011, 01:10 AM
Wow!!!! Thank you guys, you rock!!

HelenJS22
Apr 08 2011, 01:22 AM
I solved my cheese issue by having multiple dairy facilities, now my issue is cinnamon.

I have multiple dairies and still not enough cheese for a farm that doesn't even have all facilities :( and agreed, now my latest issue is cinnamon too. I have one cinnamon facility and don't see that we should be forced to buy a second one with Farm Cash because they have pushed up the quantity used in facilities. Although it is a nice update, it would really be much more appreciated if the devs were fair to us with staples that they have created an extra need for. They can't not be aware of the need, and they have surely heard us all beg for it long and loud. Not happy with that aspect of the game.

earlgray
Apr 08 2011, 01:34 AM
I have multiple dairies and still not enough cheese for a farm that doesn't even have all facilities :( and agreed, now my latest issue is cinnamon too. I have one cinnamon facility and don't see that we should be forced to buy a second one with Farm Cash because they have pushed up the quantity used in facilities. Although it is a nice update, it would really be much more appreciated if the devs were fair to us with staples that they have created an extra need for. They can't not be aware of the need, and they have surely heard us all beg for it long and loud. Not happy with that aspect of the game.

I agree that the cinnamon production is pathetically slow. I finally put almost half my cinnamon trees into storage because I had an enormous supply of cinnamon logs that the factory simply couldn't keep up with. It is frustrating when facilities that produce basic ingredients and cost FC produce so slowly and meagerly.

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 01:37 AM
Now the next Question is "Will there be a Farm 10"?
Will there be more service facilities

the supermarket certainly isnt a 1 stop shop id finish shopping in 2 seconds flat

lol love this game

TraceyMush
Apr 08 2011, 01:38 AM

Cinnamon does seen VERY chintzy, especially as we have paid cash for it.

TraceyMush
Apr 08 2011, 01:40 AM
Wow! l'm so impressed with being able to ask for so many ingredients - LOVE IT!

Thanks guys for the awesome free game!

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 01:42 AM
Wow! l'm so impressed with being able to ask for so many ingredients - LOVE IT!

Thanks guys for the awesome free game!

yes even crude oil

Simera
Apr 08 2011, 02:07 AM
WOW!!! Thanks a million for the new up-grade, and the exciting new stuff! Now, have to go and check it out. :D

Regards
Simera

mel22
Apr 08 2011, 02:40 AM
Thank you so much, this update wasnt here in the uk at 3am - 8th april, but was here when i came back on at 8am in uk, nice birthday present for me seeing as its now my birthday here hehehehe

boo2
Apr 08 2011, 02:42 AM
Love the new updates, especially the Hire Multiple choice -haven't tried it yet but sounds like a lot less hassle.

Questions:
send ingredients, do I lose any of my own if I send?

If I put vanilla ice cream in the new facility can I then use it in the ice cream shop? And get more money? Or will I just be able to sell it?

Thank you devs!!:)

Wilde Lily
Apr 08 2011, 03:00 AM
Great update!! Thank you!! :D

Miranda Panda
Apr 08 2011, 03:14 AM
Hi There,

10. Request ingredients from friends: If you are at a level 30 or higher you can participate in this new ingredient sharing program. Each product in a facility have a new + sing added to the top right. If you click it you will be able to

ask your friends for the COMPLETE set of ingredients required to make that product and you will be able to start at least 1 day worth of production for that product.

So, I don't get this. I posted for help making yellow ink, two friends sent it to me, but I didn't get anything. Are they just supposed to show up in my storage?

JAS0643
Apr 08 2011, 03:28 AM
So, I don't get this. I posted for help making yellow ink, two friends sent it to me, but I didn't get anything. Are they just supposed to show up in my storage?

When you log into the game they will be in your gift box.

Madam Hooch
Apr 08 2011, 03:31 AM
Wonderful update - one of the best yet!.
I was wondering, you didn't put yogurt in the supermarket... seriously????!!!!!????

Miranda Panda
Apr 08 2011, 03:49 AM
When you log into the game they will be in your gift box.

Oh. Duh. I didn't even think to look in my gift box. I'm an idiot :rolleyes:

Thanks Jas:D

Simera
Apr 08 2011, 04:01 AM
Just *have* to tell; I simply LOVE that 5x5 Harvester!! :D

Regards
Simera

Simera
Apr 08 2011, 04:03 AM
Happy Birthday, mel22!!

caba
Apr 08 2011, 04:58 AM
This a really good one - thank you so much.

Regarding the cheese issue, I would be happier to have more Dairy facilities IF we could have a nice alternative view. I really dislike the look of this one. Unfortunately my pizza restaurant has gone out of business for the time being while I use the cheese for everything else.:o

I also agree with the cinnamon issue - it just can't keep up and I really don't want to spend FC on something I already have.

mel22
Apr 08 2011, 05:01 AM
Happy Birthday, mel22!!

thank you xx

missmo
Apr 08 2011, 05:12 AM
This "game" means so much to so many different people, including myself. Thank you all so very much.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 08 2011, 05:18 AM
Almost -- ALMOST -- everything about this release is just plain over-the-top wonderful!!! Can't say enough about all the great up-grades and new service facilities. :D

There's just one hitch, and I'm afraid it's kind of a killer for me. It's the "Hire To Do Everything" feature. A neighbor just hired me to work her farm -- everything -- and we were both thrilled -- until we discovered that I didn't have access to my multi-tools! :eek: In some ways, it was great for her because she didn't have to keep hiring me -- but for both of us, it was a bigger waste of time doing everything with single tools than it is hiring and re-hiring.

I know you're promising we will be able to hire for multiple farms at sometime in the near future, but :) please :) please :) please fix it so we can use our multi-tools! Please! :)

bluehair
Apr 08 2011, 05:19 AM
have already bought the 5x5 harvester plus bought farm 9 plus a couple of the new facilities :)

Tatty Patch
Apr 08 2011, 05:29 AM
Wow, what a gift to wake up to this morning. (our news feeds are now going to be flooded with ingredient requests lol),

Well done Devs, excellent updates....love the new facilities.

jan tanner
Apr 08 2011, 05:33 AM
I posted for ingredients for pizza supreme ,on the post it says you are sending enough for 120, 4 people sent the ingred but when i went to my gift box there were ingred for 3 pizzas from each person who sent.

JAS0643
Apr 08 2011, 05:57 AM
I posted for ingredients for pizza supreme ,on the post it says you are sending enough for 120, 4 people sent the ingred but when i went to my gift box there were ingred for 3 pizzas from each person who sent.

You do get enough for 120 pizzas you just need to store them then reload the game for them all to show up in your storage.

kimbee2
Apr 08 2011, 05:57 AM
Awesome!!!! Thank you!

Tatty Patch
Apr 08 2011, 05:58 AM
I've just found that Jan .... a new glitch for them to sort out LOL

krypto
Apr 08 2011, 06:00 AM
A great way to start the day! Thanks devs!!

Isisfordia
Apr 08 2011, 06:03 AM
Well done on most of the changes.....still, it is a shame you done something about that stupid pop up that tells me my trees are hidden. Well, dah, I hid them. I don't need a message to tell me that. I can see they aren't there.

And 60 new items, nearly all in coins.....big deal....nearly all aren't usefull.

And still with the ridiculous prices for final expansions of the later farms.

BUT THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE MAIL BOX!

Cheers

k1ss
Apr 08 2011, 06:04 AM
Almost -- ALMOST -- everything about this release is just plain over-the-top wonderful!!! Can't say enough about all the great up-grades and new service facilities. :D

There's just one hitch, and I'm afraid it's kind of a killer for me. It's the "Hire To Do Everything" feature. A neighbor just hired me to work her farm -- everything -- and we were both thrilled -- until we discovered that I didn't have access to my multi-tools! :eek: In some ways, it was great for her because she didn't have to keep hiring me -- but for both of us, it was a bigger waste of time doing everything with single tools than it is hiring and re-hiring.

I know you're promising we will be able to hire for multiple farms at sometime in the near future, but :) please :) please :) please fix it so we can use our multi-tools! Please! :)

yeah totally agree gr8 upgrade hired someone to do all and got messages saying they need rehiring so they can use their multiple tool please please please fix or its just a waste of time but love all the other upgrades gr8 job guys x

smilie224
Apr 08 2011, 06:05 AM
Wow! These sounds like they are adding some new twists to the game as a whole. Nice job! Looking forward to testing out!

CarolG1963
Apr 08 2011, 06:10 AM
Well done on most of the changes.....still, it is a shame you done something about that stupid pop up that tells me my trees are hidden. Well, dah, I hid them. I don't need a message to tell me that. I can see they aren't there.

And 60 new items, nearly all in coins.....big deal....nearly all aren't usefull.

Cheers

I think the reminder that you have things hidden is nice, while it may be "well duh" to you it won't be for some less experienced players. Also, the fact that the msg allows you to unhide everything without going to another window and clicking each one is convenient!

DEVS-GREAT JOB with the updates, appreciate the hard work!

servocrow
Apr 08 2011, 06:18 AM
As always, a wonderful release, and I can't wait to get to playing today!! Thanks Devs and Mods for all you do!!

SweetP715
Apr 08 2011, 06:32 AM
This is awesome!! Thanks for all the wonderful new updates.

1/9/4/0
Apr 08 2011, 06:35 AM
Raul, thank you for all the great upgrades. Very much appreciated. I went to plow a field and my 3 X 3 plower is gone. It is nowhere on my farms or in my storage. Is this a new glitch?

TribalCat
Apr 08 2011, 06:38 AM
Thanks for your hard work and these new upgrades (and especially for farm 9!)

bluehair
Apr 08 2011, 06:47 AM
hey does anyone know the minimum XP to get to level 210 I am there already but no idea how many XP I am over?

Henri Etta
Apr 08 2011, 06:50 AM
May I have some more details about the stone windmill? You tripled the production, but from what to what? All I can find is that it produces flour faster. So, when you say you increased production, have you made it even faster or do I get more flour for each wheat harvest that I put in?

The red windmill gives us 5 flour for every 10 wheat harvests we put in, in 30 minutes, how is the stone windmill better?

Thank you for a wonderful game.

Ms Helpful
Apr 08 2011, 06:52 AM
i love this game, but i would say that cus im addicted :) thank you so much for all the new things but i was wondering....

can you try and make the housework disappear, the need to eat/drink or wee, and more importantly more than 24 hours in the day :D

Tatty Patch
Apr 08 2011, 06:53 AM
OK I think there may be a few glitches with the new ingredients requests..so be aware.

I've just sent ingredients to a friend for 100 choc ice cream, and got 100 back :D

On the other hand, I requested ingredients for 32 supreme hamburgers, three friends have sent and I've still only got 20. :(

In fact friend no3 only sent enough for 2!!! What happened to 32?

maggiel29
Apr 08 2011, 07:02 AM
I love it - thank you so much - havent got into it all yet, lots to keep me amused tho! I especially like the ingredients request feature and of course the farm 9 - lots of people in the realtors office today!!! Oh and people on lower levels being able to hire others to plow is good as I can now help out some of my friends.
Ive just shot up to level 210 as well - would like to also know the level scores.
Thanks again.

1fritz
Apr 08 2011, 07:02 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs for farm 9 and the new facilities. This looks great! Have to try out as soon as I get home from work. Again thanks for another great up date.

Fritz

Nazza
Apr 08 2011, 07:09 AM
Love the release - BUT - I can't hire multiple in the marketplace - only at my farm - is it supposed to be this way or just a bug. I can hire normal in the marketplace but not multiple - would love to be able to fix this. thanks.

Tiger
Apr 08 2011, 07:13 AM
Yeehaw, Farm 9, new tools, tripled production in some facilities,multi hire,facilities that use previously unused finished products, love it all, you guys are great. :D:D:D Boing boing boing :D:D:D

Thank you very much developers

smln55
Apr 08 2011, 07:19 AM
Thanks for all the updates and especially Thank you Farmtown for tripling the production in the oil refinery. WTG!!!

artisanrox
Apr 08 2011, 07:29 AM
Farm 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Farm Girl Tammy
Apr 08 2011, 07:38 AM
I bought the new log truck and new harvester and added them both to storage. My harvester is there but my log truck is not and when I click on the chainsaw it says I need to buy one. I already bought it so what's up and where is it?

Hillie
Apr 08 2011, 07:55 AM
Love this update, however, the things are going so slow - page loads slow - avatar moving slower than ever and when harvesting and plowing, that is at a snails' pace. Anyone else having this problem?

leslie48
Apr 08 2011, 07:59 AM
My 3x3 plower is gone too..I bought another one...probably should have waited and reported it...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0279&farm_ix=Y

Bonnie Jo
Apr 08 2011, 08:00 AM
Not liking all those ingredients requests at.all. It would be better if we could buy and sell the ingredients in the market, not on our newsfeed.

StoneFace
Apr 08 2011, 08:03 AM
thanks, I think

One #9 is in progress, the other is bare.... but not for long.

Still wish we could buy/sell more than 1000 of anything at a time :(

Sending all the ingredients is okay, but in most cases, we just need one ingredient to fill the bill............ like onions ....... or cheese.....

SunnyD
Apr 08 2011, 08:07 AM
my mobile sprinkler is not showing up when i work in facilities for neighbors again .... just as before... and they fixed it......... just to let you know

pictishchick
Apr 08 2011, 08:21 AM
I see 'Hire Multiple' option when clicking to another player
But it doesn't work. When will 'Hire Multiple' option be enabled? (Vietnamese time)
Thanks

And how many product we can post on the wall? Is there a formula to determine it?
Ex: Can you send me ingredients to make 240 x Beige Pigment? YOU will get 50%!
Hurry up and you will have 50% of the same set of ingredients delivered to your storage as a special gift from the Mayor!

Which formula to get 240 number? Or it will be determined randomly?

I've had the same trouble this morning.

I tried to 'hire multiple' about a dozen times, refreshed and reloaded just in case, and got no responses at all. No decline message, nothing, as if the message did not go through. There was a floating hiring confirmation each time, so I know all the requests were sent.

I was eventually able to hire one person for harvest & plow, but they did not plow. I don't know if they didn't have both implements available, only got the harvest request, or if they just didn't feel like plowing.

anyone else having the same trouble?:confused:

Simera
Apr 08 2011, 08:21 AM
Bought the green Log Truck and placed in Storage. . . but it isn't there at all. :( What do i do??

Also; I hired my friend with the multipe choice (and i checked into both squares in there), but she was only able to harvest 1x1, so we gave up on it and did it the "old" way. She's having 4x4- harvester and 4x4-plower.
Is the multiple hiring only meant to be 1x1 ??

Regards
Simera

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 08 2011, 08:22 AM
Loving the new update.. thanks so much!! Here's my question: I have not seen it answered in black and white. When replying to a request to send ingredients for, say, pizza, does it come out of our own storage? And what about cinnamon? If I do not have the cinnamon factory, am I still able to send the ingredients to help my neighbors??

Thanks!!

Jude

pictishchick
Apr 08 2011, 08:24 AM
May I have some more details about the stone windmill? You tripled the production, but from what to what? All I can find is that it produces flour faster. So, when you say you increased production, have you made it even faster or do I get more flour for each wheat harvest that I put in?

The red windmill gives us 5 flour for every 10 wheat harvests we put in, in 30 minutes, how is the stone windmill better?

Thank you for a wonderful game.

See post 42.

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 08:27 AM
love the ingredient request although it has glitches i have 2 sub farms which are only help farms

i posted a request for ingredients to make petrochemical barrells so 4x crude oil barrells

i sent ingredients to my main account from both my sub accounts but only got 1?????

the thing i noticed was on the first one it said that enough ingredients to make 12x petrochemical barrells was sent to my storage (sub account) when i clicked it using my other sub farm it said that enough ingredients to make 12 petrochemical barrells was sent to my main account and the same amount to my sub account.

but only got 1 on my main account Hope they fix soon

certainly a nice touch.

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 08:29 AM
Bought the green Log Truck and placed in Storage. . . but it isn't there at all. :( What do i do??

Also; I hired my friend with the multipe choice (and i checked into both squares in there), but she was only able to harvest 1x1, so we gave up on it and did it the "old" way. She's having 4x4- harvester and 4x4-plower.
Is the multiple hiring only meant to be 1x1 ??

Regards
Simera

Your account shows your new log truck is out on a farm somewhere.

JaneMarple9
Apr 08 2011, 08:35 AM
Love farm nine, and still working out the multiple hire thing! Thank you very much xxx

justmecookin
Apr 08 2011, 08:35 AM
As always super update...Thank you Raul

Simera
Apr 08 2011, 08:38 AM
Your account shows your new log truck is out on a farm somewhere.

Ok, now I'll do the search on all farms once more. :) Thanks for quick reply, as always, Double T.

Regards
Simera.

HelenJS22
Apr 08 2011, 08:41 AM

Cheers

I guess you don't read the forum very often. It amazes me the number of people who turn up asking 'where are my trees? they've disappeared off my farm ....' and have to have it explained to them that they 'hid' them whilst working on their farm.

There are many and varied levels of brain and memory power playing Farmtown and the devs have to look out for all of them. It's a small inconvenience for some of us, and a major help/reminder to others.

Simera
Apr 08 2011, 08:46 AM
Ok, now I'll do the search on all farms once more. :) Thanks for quick reply, as always, Double T.

Regards
Simera.

All is well; found it on Farm 8!! Thanks again. :)

While we're at this; my friend sold her Log Truck, because the Green one had been released. Did she a big mistake? Does she need both of them in the Storage to use the Green one?? Thanks a million, once more.

Regards
Simera

jsbh821
Apr 08 2011, 08:47 AM
Wow the devs have done it again!! Love waking up to new facilities, levels, farms, etc. etc.!! Thanks so much Raul and everyone! You guys are awesome!

Anne.Paul1
Apr 08 2011, 08:48 AM
I was oh so happy to see the new releases and oh so dissappointed with the farm cash. I moved up 25 levels with the new release and I didn't even get enough farm cash for one facility?? What happened to the $2 per level?

Madam Hooch
Apr 08 2011, 08:49 AM
Someone said you can't use your tools when hiring multiple - but I see you can - just click on the tool-box and select your tool.

StoneFace
Apr 08 2011, 08:55 AM
I hope farm #10 does not come this weekend.... lol

I need to think about the signature....I was just over the 500 character limit, and had to squeeze. So # 10 will need an adjustment.

Oh, what the heck... bring it on:eek:

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 09:10 AM
I was oh so happy to see the new releases and oh so dissappointed with the farm cash. I moved up 25 levels with the new release and I didn't even get enough farm cash for one facility?? What happened to the $2 per level?

it has never been $2.00 per level

atleast not for a couple of years

only been $1 per level since i have been playing and that would be 2 years now.

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 09:16 AM
I think sometimes things could be explained better when announcements are made about the new releases

For example in the last release you announced that production in some facilities were trippled like the oil refinery and everyone had a fit thinking it would now be impossable to fill it as the pumps werent trippled

now had it been said that before it took 1 x crude oil barrell to produce 1 x Petrochemical barrell now 1x crude oil barrell produces 3 instead of 1

it would have saved alot of posts on the forum.

Now the question here in this release which hasnt been explained properly

ok lets say joe bloggs posts that he needs ingredients to make fuel cans which is 1 crude oil barrell which makes 12x fuel can does the neighbour that sends the crude oil barrell have to have it in his storage for him to be able to send it to joe????????

Ginnie the Gimp
Apr 08 2011, 09:18 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! No complaints, still can't believe you're getting them already. Great we don't have to put everything through the market place. Once again, you guys ROCK thank you one and all x

Tatty Patch
Apr 08 2011, 09:30 AM
Now the question here in this release which hasnt been explained properly

ok lets say joe bloggs posts that he needs ingredients to make fuel cans which is 1 crude oil barrell which makes 12x fuel can does the neighbour that sends the crude oil barrell have to have it in his storage for him to be able to send it to joe????????

I don't think they do, in that I sent ingredients to make honey ice cream and I don't have a bee farm, thus no honey. It sent anyway, and I got some back :D Happy days!

Tygered
Apr 08 2011, 09:30 AM
Love it. You guys do a great job.

Queen.of.Clutter
Apr 08 2011, 09:35 AM
Thank you so much !!! Farm 9 first .... then I will wait a bit to play with the rest .... let the devs get rid of the minor little bugs .... lol !!

This is above and beyond anything expected, as usual !! A big thank you !! Off to by some Farm Cash !!

Zeeky Banutski
Apr 08 2011, 09:40 AM
We could stand the same thing for corn - it takes so long to grow & takes too long in the mill & it's needed in lots of places too.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get things into the new "service" facilities. Do we start new batches of products in them? Or do we move items from a producing facility to them? A little more clarity on how to use these new items would be appreciated.

Will try to get my arms around the new way to get more cheese too...but I'm kind of lost right now.:confused:

Hope we get that "ALL" button in all facilities soon...:D

ChanaMB
Apr 08 2011, 09:44 AM
Raul;
Just in case no one else told you yet...YOU ROCK!!!! :D :D :D

Oopsy-Bumpty
Apr 08 2011, 09:53 AM
Ermm, is it my birthday today? I seem to have woken up to a lot of unexpected presents in Farm Town today? I am just the happiest little bunny ever!! First I thought it was just new levels and farm 9, then I saw all the new goodies in the stores...I am ecstatic. The new facilities are to die for as they require no work at all.

Thank you so much to everyone at Farm Town who work so hard to keep us all happy. And to the mods who keep the forum constantly updated and well informed, not to mention a nice place to be...unlike some other forums, no names of course.

Just one thing though, we need a bigger smiley to really express how happy we are :D

pbtally
Apr 08 2011, 10:14 AM
Thank you very much for the new update..going to go check them all. Farmtown is a wonderful game!

moravia
Apr 08 2011, 10:19 AM
I read you can't use your tools if multi hired. I found out you can. You just have to go to your tool box, everything is right there.

marina17
Apr 08 2011, 10:23 AM
Appreciate all of the new stuff. Tickled pink! :p

Randall_Lind
Apr 08 2011, 10:24 AM
Can some one explain how the supermarket and movies work? Do people go there and buy stuff or does FT just give me coins after a while and take the products? I am not understanding the concept of making coins.

I make more going to the market why would I stock these? Yes I brought them

Oopsy-Bumpty
Apr 08 2011, 10:46 AM
Can some one explain how the supermarket and movies work? Do people go there and buy stuff or does FT just give me coins after a while and take the products? I am not understanding the concept of making coins.

How can you make more money at the Market? Every product has more value being sold from a facility, otherwise there would be no point to them. Stocking up the new facilities WILL increase your existing products value. I have yet to work out what that increase is yet, but it definitely will.

Randall_Lind
Apr 08 2011, 10:54 AM
Every couple days I make like 30-40 million by going to the market so I don't see how. Unless it sells the product for more over time. I will see

lab lover
Apr 08 2011, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the new stuff,they are all fab :)

Oopsy-Bumpty
Apr 08 2011, 11:23 AM
Every couple days I make like 30-40 million by going to the market so I don't see how. Unless it sells the product for more over time. I will see

Like I said, every facility increases the value of your harvests or products, so if you are getting 30 - 40 million at the moment then by placing finished products in the shops, I should imagine you will get a few million more. Shops make profits, therefore your new facilities which are actually shops will give you a nice little profit that you won't get by selling the products directly at the market.

To see what I mean, make note of say how much the lipstick will earn you by selling to the market directly from the cosmetic factory, then see how much it will earn after being put in the new cosmetic shop.

Just like in real life the process in Farm Town works that everything makes a profit from the harvest fields, to the production line and finally to the shops. Every step in between has a profit, how much profit you make depends on how further up the chain of facilities you have the patience to go.

I am wondering if you are confused about how the shop items will be sold. I myself don't know yet if in fact they still get sold at the market even though they are shops....I am assuming they do. I haven't put mine to use yet

Taz D
Apr 08 2011, 11:27 AM

Currently neighbors cannot help with the new facilities, but they are working on that. You put your finished products in these facilities and when they have been "sold" (there is a time frame for how long) you "Cash Out" and get 50% more for those items than you would have if you sold them in the market.
Production will be speeded up after they get the Help done for those facilities.

Grammy Sue
Apr 08 2011, 11:31 AM
It's slow to sell products in the market....especially when you have a lot.

Oopsy-Bumpty
Apr 08 2011, 11:35 AM
It's slow to sell products in the market....especially when you have a lot.

It's not if you start by selling all the non ingredients first.

Guldfisk Hansen
Apr 08 2011, 11:35 AM
Thanks so much for the new update... what a lot of new fun. I love the sharing ingredients idea... and of course farm 9 :-)

Oopsy-Bumpty
Apr 08 2011, 11:37 AM
Currently neighbors cannot help with the new facilities, but they are working on that. You put your finished products in these facilities and when they have been "sold" (there is a time frame for how long) you "Cash Out" and get 50% more for those items than you would have if you sold them in the market.
Production will be speeded up after they get the Help done for those facilities.

So they get sold directly from the shop, without the need to sell them at the market?

ColtsFan1912
Apr 08 2011, 11:45 AM
awesome! thanks

Taz D
Apr 08 2011, 11:50 AM
So they get sold directly from the shop, without the need to sell them at the market?
Yes that is correct. Instead of a Store all button you have a Cash out button for those.

clarity629
Apr 08 2011, 11:52 AM
how many of the new cool things work in myspace? any idea on when we will get to utilize all these cool things?

Oopsy-Bumpty
Apr 08 2011, 11:59 AM
Yes that is correct. Instead of a Store all button you have a Cash out button for those.

Thank you for the reply. Nice feature.

cindy333
Apr 08 2011, 12:14 PM
very very very cool cant wait to try the servicefacilities out. have no idea what to do first.
okay calm down, count to 100. and harvest first. ;)

Randall_Lind
Apr 08 2011, 12:38 PM
How much money am I making? Supermarket says I have 3000 Apple juice next 25 done in 2 hrs. However doesn't say how much coins per unit I will make.

This is the part that confuse me.

earlgray
Apr 08 2011, 12:41 PM
It's not if you start by selling all the non ingredients first.

One consequence of using more and more of the finished products in other facilities is that the non-ingredients filter selects fewer and fewer items. So after selling off the non-ingredients, it now takes considerably longer (for those of us who don't own every facility) to pick through the remaining items and sell off what we can't use ourselves. I'm not sure what the best solution to this is, but at the rate things are going, it's going to be a sore point (already is for some, I know). I hope you can eventually figure out something more to help with this.

jesdreher
Apr 08 2011, 12:45 PM
Well, you finally got me to buy the stone windmill, something I didn't think I'd ever want. It allowed me to free up half a farm since I don't need to dedicate a whole farm to wheat anymore. Yippee! I think the request ingredient feature is a bit buggy yet, but it shows real promise. Good work!

bagoshen
Apr 08 2011, 12:46 PM
Love the new updates, sad to say can't wait til the next one. Can't believe I just said that.

Randall_Lind
Apr 08 2011, 12:55 PM
I brought a lot of stuff on FT I really love this game. You need to find a used for Chckens I brought 100 on a farm by mistake a long time ago they sit in the barn doing nothing.

bagoshen
Apr 08 2011, 12:58 PM
I brought a lot of stuff on FT I really love this game. You need to find a used for Chckens I brought 100 on a farm by mistake a long time ago they sit in the barn doing nothing.
chickens give you eggs

moravia
Apr 08 2011, 01:04 PM
chickens give you eggs

No, the hens give you eggs. The chickens are just baby chicks

Randall_Lind
Apr 08 2011, 01:04 PM
chickens give you eggs

No the Hens gives you eggs

JennaSweetness
Apr 08 2011, 01:11 PM
Raul posted that with the new Hire Multiple feature...In the near future you will be able to hire people to work on multiple or all farms without re-hiring.

I hope this is soon! :)

I already said this, but I have to say it again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this update. :)

bagoshen
Apr 08 2011, 01:18 PM
No the Hens gives you eggs
sorry my mistake, they send the gifts I put them in the chicken coop. LOL. :eek:

Randall_Lind
Apr 08 2011, 01:20 PM
That how I ended up with 100 chickens I thought they laid eggs so I just put them in a barn. LOL

bagoshen
Apr 08 2011, 01:22 PM
That how I ended up with 100 chickens I thought they laid eggs so I just put them in a barn. LOL
LOL. Guess I would have done the same thing.

TraceyMush
Apr 08 2011, 01:46 PM
I think the reminder that you have things hidden is nice, while it may be "well duh" to you it won't be for some less experienced players. Also, the fact that the msg allows you to unhide everything without going to another window and clicking each one is convenient!

DEVS-GREAT JOB with the updates, appreciate the hard work!

l agree, the message that we've got things hidden and do we want them back gets them all back in one quick click.

kmslagle
Apr 08 2011, 02:13 PM
Hire multiple doesn't seem to work quite right yet. worker only had harvest and plow tools, so i selected those two options, but they did not get a request. maybe the employer could get feedback saying that person is not eligible instead of sitting and wondering why no one is accepting jobs.

dianedrayson
Apr 08 2011, 02:17 PM
I'm still confused about this responding to a request for ingredients. If I read other people's posts correctly, then all I'm doing is clicking on a post in facebook (once every 3 hours if I have the energy). I don't lose any of my ingredients and I don't have to have those things in stock. Just for that one click, I suddenly receive a lot of stuff in my storage? Sounds good but a bit boring after the first few. Still, it's a good way to earn a few extra coins if you need them.

NJones277
Apr 08 2011, 02:27 PM
New update is great. Thanks for all your hard work. One probably stupid question, that I've been wondering about for a while. Can you use the bigger harvesters (4x4, 5x5) to harvest multiple crops at a time? For instance, I have several one row crops, and it would be awesome if I could just run that 5x5 over five rows of different crops. Anyone who knows the answer, thanks.

TraceyMush
Apr 08 2011, 02:31 PM
You do NOT lose anything by clicking to send ingredients to your neighbours. lt's a gift the same as from the gift page EXCEPT, you get a gift too. 50% (?) of what you send comes to your gift box as well.
These gifts go directly into the gift box. No need to accept from the request page.
Sounds boring? You don't have to do it. lt's a way for people to get things they either haven't grown yet or to get things they can't get - like honey for ice cream if you don't have the bee factory!

l have a question too - how many hours does it take for the cinnamon trees to regrow? Seems like it takes longer every day.

dianedrayson
Apr 08 2011, 02:46 PM
One consequence of using more and more of the finished products in other facilities is that the non-ingredients filter selects fewer and fewer items. So after selling off the non-ingredients, it now takes considerably longer (for those of us who don't own every facility) to pick through the remaining items and sell off what we can't use ourselves. I'm not sure what the best solution to this is, but at the rate things are going, it's going to be a sore point (already is for some, I know). I hope you can eventually figure out something more to help with this.

I agree with this completely. It's one of the first things I thought of. It's great that we have all these new things in the game. Now we need some creative thinking so that those of us with slow computers can still sell our stuff quickly. We almost need personalised 'sell all' buttons, so we can set up a list of the ingredients that we want sold, and keep it that way until we change our minds. Is that possible?

tharcicia
Apr 08 2011, 03:20 PM
thanks Raul for the great update!

Farm Girl Tammy
Apr 08 2011, 03:41 PM
I posted earlier this morning that I purchased the log truck and put it into storage but poof it's gone. Can someone please look into this for me? 30fc is a lot to pay for a tool and then have it disappear altogether before I even get to use it. :mad:

Lance75231
Apr 08 2011, 03:50 PM
is anyone having a problem requesting ingrediates. I posted at 2 am, than i posted again at about 11:30am and just posted about 30 minutes ago. it says that you can get ingrediates every 3 hours...people have sent me ingridients and have not received anything. any suggestions...

JAS0643
Apr 08 2011, 04:00 PM
is anyone having a problem requesting ingrediates. I posted at 2 am, than i posted again at about 11:30am and just posted about 30 minutes ago. it says that you can get ingrediates every 3 hours...people have sent me ingridients and have not received anything. any suggestions...

I have had the same thing happen to me.

Duck Duck Goose
Apr 08 2011, 04:03 PM
Well it appears that requesting ingredients is a facebook ONLY feature, just like asking for help "producing faster" in facilities.

MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plus sign buttons dont do anything at all on myspace, so maybe you outta include that info in the first post so the thread doesnt get bombed with posts about it not working on myspace
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JennaSweetness
Apr 08 2011, 04:13 PM
Hire multiple doesn't seem to work quite right yet. worker only had harvest and plow tools, so i selected those two options, but they did not get a request. maybe the employer could get feedback saying that person is not eligible instead of sitting and wondering why no one is accepting jobs.

It works! They have to go into the tool box, and to the extended tool bar to be able to use all tools with the hire multiple option.

Grammy 11
Apr 08 2011, 04:14 PM
I am on Facebook and was told I had already gotten my 250,000 coins in the last 3 hours. However, I have not made a request in over 5 hours. Is the clock on real time or FT time? (Thanks for the upgrade!)

Lance75231
Apr 08 2011, 04:20 PM
I am on Facebook and was told I had already gotten my 250,000 coins in the last 3 hours. However, I have not made a request in over 5 hours. Is the clock on real time or FT time? (Thanks for the upgrade!)

that is what i am gettting too....hopefully the Devlopers are working on this

Lance75231
Apr 08 2011, 04:21 PM
You do NOT lose anything by clicking to send ingredients to your neighbours. lt's a gift the same as from the gift page EXCEPT, you get a gift too. 50% (?) of what you send comes to your gift box as well.
These gifts go directly into the gift box. No need to accept from the request page.
Sounds boring? You don't have to do it. lt's a way for people to get things they either haven't grown yet or to get things they can't get - like honey for ice cream if you don't have the bee factory!

l have a question too - how many hours does it take for the cinnamon trees to regrow? Seems like it takes longer every day.

takes about 2 days for the cinnamon trees

Lance75231
Apr 08 2011, 04:24 PM
I have had the same thing happen to me.

Ihope the developers find this and are working on this, other wise the updates are wonderful

StoneFace
Apr 08 2011, 04:25 PM
New update is great. Thanks for all your hard work. One probably stupid question, that I've been wondering about for a while. Can you use the bigger harvesters (4x4, 5x5) to harvest multiple crops at a time? For instance, I have several one row crops, and it would be awesome if I could just run that 5x5 over five rows of different crops. Anyone who knows the answer, thanks.

Absolutely.... the big tools span a big area, and any crops under that area are history.

enjoy

cindya
Apr 08 2011, 04:54 PM
Can someone please explain to me how to use these new faclities. I have the supermarket and the movie theater.....thank you!

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Apr 08 2011, 05:01 PM
Can someone please explain to me how to use these new faclities. I have the supermarket and the movie theater.....thank you!

Hi Cindy, you put your already made ingredients in the facility. For example, the Banquet Hall.. you would put in the cheese cake from the bakery in that particular facility.. Unfortunately, your friends can't help produce faster at the moment. I hope that helps.

Duck Duck Goose
Apr 08 2011, 05:10 PM
it appears that they also raised the max amount of wheat that can be put into the smaller red windmills.
15 days of production in the red ones used to be 900 max

cindya
Apr 08 2011, 05:15 PM
ok i get the part that you put the things it requires in the facility ...then what do you do when they are in there??

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Apr 08 2011, 05:19 PM
ok i get the part that you put the things it requires in the facility ...then what do you do when they are in there??

Your basically just creating a service.. So, your getting more coins and xp's providing this service. Once our friends can work these new facilities. It will be much better. :)

DebLeah
Apr 08 2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks for all your hard work. Now to get used to the new facilities. Not sure about the request feature yet. Hope next release brings some people please.

Spuds Farm
Apr 08 2011, 05:49 PM
Your basically just creating a service.. So, your getting more coins and xp's providing this service. Once our friends can work these new facilities. It will be much better. :)

I got the new facilities, movie etc, just went back to check on them and at the rate they're going it will take forever to get the stuff cleared. I'm glad we've got them but I wish I hadn't put things in there yet. Toooooo slow.

Or, am I doing something wrong?

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Apr 08 2011, 05:51 PM
I got the new facilities, movie etc, just went back to check on them and at the rate they're going it will take forever to get the stuff cleared. I'm glad we've got them but I wish I hadn't put things in there yet. Toooooo slow.

Or, am I doing something wrong?

Hi, no your not doing anything wrong... As soon as we can click on friend help... I think it'll be a lot faster... fingers are crossed! :)

dansd111
Apr 08 2011, 06:14 PM
so is the new "beach with sand' just a decoration, or does it contain fish?

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 06:24 PM
so is the new "beach with sand' just a decoration, or does it contain fish?

It's just decor, otherwise you'd see a fish counter floating above :)

Farmer Leeanne
Apr 08 2011, 06:28 PM
Love Love the new Hire Multile WTG Dev's

Hire Multiple: You can now use the 'Hire Multiple' option to hire the same person to do different jobs without re-hiring. People that gets hired this way will have full access to their extended tool box to switch between allowed tools.

bigmama1965
Apr 08 2011, 06:43 PM
hey does anyone know the minimum XP to get to level 210 I am there already but no idea how many XP I am over?

All I can tell you is that it is somewhere between 4061316 xp points and 4062316 points. I was at level 209 and bought something that was worth 1,000 xp points. As soon as purchasing this I hit the last level.

Tony D
Apr 08 2011, 06:45 PM
All I can tell you is that it is somewhere between 4061316 xp points and 4062316 points. I was at level 209 and bought something that was worth 1,000 xp points. As soon as purchasing this I hit the last level.Hi, we have updated the Game Guide , the information on the new levels is now included :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 06:45 PM
All I can tell you is that it is somewhere between 4061316 xp points and 4062316 points. I was at level 209 and bought something that was worth 1,000 xp points. As soon as purchasing this I hit the last level.

The levels are listed in the Game Guide (link in my signature) in Chapter 26 :)

daveb
Apr 08 2011, 06:48 PM
I had sent 4 requests for 240 flour. When each of the friends sent the flour they received 480 wheat each and I received 240 wheat from each of them. I thought it was suppose to be the other way around, that I was suppose to get the 480 to produce 240 flour and they were suppose to get 50% of that! It seems to be backward to me. After I had received the 120 flour from each of them, I tried to send it to them again the next day and it has been over the 3 hours and it will not work. They have sent it but I do not receive the products. Bummer! I am happy to see the update and look forward to getting the bugs worked out.

Thanks!

jan tanner
Apr 08 2011, 06:53 PM
Hi ,I am having problems getting the ingredients that I know were sent instead of 120 for the supreme pizza I am getting the ingredients for 3 pizzas .I have cleared cache,and macro I have completed rebooted my comp.after clearing them and nothing has changed .I sent out ingred early this morning closed my comp for 6 or 7 hrs when I got back on and sent ingred I was told I would not be getting any for sending because I reached my limit for the 3 hrs.Is this just a glitch or is it just me having this problem?

daveb
Apr 08 2011, 06:55 PM
I have both the red and stone windmill. The red maximum went from 900 to 3600 and the stone went from 3600 to 14400. I do not think that either of the mills changed the amount of wheat to produce the flour, which is 2 wheat for each flour. I wish it had changed and hope I am wrong. let me know!

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 06:59 PM
I have both the red and stone windmill. The red maximum went from 900 to 3600 and the stone went from 3600 to 14400. I do not think that either of the mills changed the amount of wheat to produce the flour, which is 2 wheat for each flour. I wish it had changed and hope I am wrong. let me know!

The ratio of what is needed did not change, it was the amount you can make in a batch that was tripled :)

Mr. H
Apr 08 2011, 07:06 PM
Hi ,I am having problems getting the ingredients that I know were sent instead of 120 for the supreme pizza I am getting the ingredients for 3 pizzas .I have cleared cache,and macro I have completed rebooted my comp.after clearing them and nothing has changed .I sent out ingred early this morning closed my comp for 6 or 7 hrs when I got back on and sent ingred I was told I would not be getting any for sending because I reached my limit for the 3 hrs.Is this just a glitch or is it just me having this problem?

What others have found is that there is a glitch. When you store the ingredients you've gotten it will not show the proper amount but if you click "play" and reload the balance will be correct.

bagoshen
Apr 08 2011, 07:15 PM
The problem I am have is after 3 hours I can't get any ingredients even after asking and people say they sent and when I send ingredients I don't even get the 50%

jan tanner
Apr 08 2011, 07:18 PM
I did all that it did not change the amount in my storage,I checked the amount of flour,cheese,and tom.before accepting I accepted 3 gifts from 3 different people I then checked the amount of each and I got the ingred for 3 pizzas,I then cleared cache,macro,and rebooted my comp. I checked and the amount did not change.

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 07:20 PM

i think the batch qty was incorrect on the red windmill as i discovered recently and mentioned on the forum

the red windmill used to indicate that it was 5 bags of flour every 2 hours nut infact it was producing 5 bags every 30 minutes and the max you could put in was 900 bags so it was producing what was supposably 15 days worth of ingredients in like 3 or 4 days.

it appears to have been corrected now

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 07:22 PM
The problem I am have is after 3 hours I can't get any ingredients even after asking and people say they sent and when I send ingredients I don't even get the 50%

What server number are you?

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 07:23 PM
What others have found is that there is a glitch. When you store the ingredients you've gotten it will not show the proper amount but if you click "play" and reload the balance will be correct.

yes there is a glitch but i want to explain something to players

when you send ingredients to anouther player lets say you send joe ingredients to make fuel cans when joe logs in to the game he will see 1x cruse oil barrell in his gift box which is enough ingredients to make 12 x fuel cans

now your commission from the mayor is 1x crude oil barrell which is sent direct to your storage.

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 07:27 PM

cinnamon trees are a 2 day tree

daveb
Apr 08 2011, 07:29 PM
Has anybody else had this problem? I cannot hire multiple for anyone! This includes anyone from the market place or my friends. Yet when my friend hires me to do multiple jobs I am able to both plow with the 4x4 and chop with the chainsaw, and works great. Is this a glitch or a bug? Is there anything that I need to do to hire others for multiple jobs? I even tested with my friend and he was able to get a request to fish on my farm, but when I tried to hire multiple and just select fish he did not get the request!

al_bundy
Apr 08 2011, 07:31 PM
Raul;
Just in case no one else told you yet...YOU ROCK!!!! :D :D :D

also extend that "You Rock" to the devs who actually make the game as well as the forum moderators who help us out. :)

SunnyD
Apr 08 2011, 07:50 PM
curious.... do you loose your products as we did before?? if you store a facility to move to one of your other farms?? (think we do)...... just want to clarify.... a neighbor did this and said she didn't loose her products (a glitch for her i am guessing) .....

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 07:55 PM
Has anybody else had this problem? I cannot hire multiple for anyone! This includes anyone from the market place or my friends. Yet when my friend hires me to do multiple jobs I am able to both plow with the 4x4 and chop with the chainsaw, and works great. Is this a glitch or a bug? Is there anything that I need to do to hire others for multiple jobs? I even tested with my friend and he was able to get a request to fish on my farm, but when I tried to hire multiple and just select fish he did not get the request!

The people need to look in their extended tool bar. Were they doing that?

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 07:56 PM
curious.... do you loose your products as we did before?? if you store a facility to move to one of your other farms?? (think we do)...... just want to clarify.... a neighbor did this and said she didn't loose her products (a glitch for her i am guessing) .....

You should still be losing products by moving to another farm with stuff in it.

roarkitty
Apr 08 2011, 08:09 PM
Yay! Am happy farmer! Always happy farmer anyway! Love ya Raul!

SUPERFARMARIO
Apr 08 2011, 08:44 PM
Lost lots of experience points when I hired myself through the new multiple upgrade. I hire myself to harvest & plow at my other farm on a different account all the time but this time only one account got experience points & the other didn't. Does anybody else have this problem when they hire a random person to plow their fields? Maybe it is a glitch that will be fixed soon.

ctu1010166
Apr 08 2011, 08:50 PM

I've checked my Red Windmill and realize that Red Windmill 4 times faster. Does it equal to old Stone Windmill?

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 08:52 PM
I've checked my Red Windmill and realize that Red Windmill 4 times faster. Does it equal to old Stone Windmill?

I don't have the stats right in front of me, but it sounds pretty close to it :)

mom2natalie
Apr 08 2011, 09:10 PM
I love the new hire for multiple jobs..but I cannot seem to get it to work. Anyone else having issues?

ctu1010166
Apr 08 2011, 09:10 PM
I love service facilities. I can get more coins from it.

I wish we have a Wedding Hall as a service facility, so we can use products from Jewelry factory and Sewing Mill.

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Apr 08 2011, 09:24 PM
Lost lots of experience points when I hired myself through the new multiple upgrade. I hire myself to harvest & plow at my other farm on a different account all the time but this time only one account got experience points & the other didn't. Does anybody else have this problem when they hire a random person to plow their fields? Maybe it is a glitch that will be fixed soon.

I don't know if you should have more then one account... :eek: Just keep your computer clean and follow what is in the first thread.. :)

ScrapbookCzar
Apr 08 2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks so much - again!!! So much to do....so little time!!! I foresee a couch potato weekend!
The only thing I'm missing is the ability to produce salt and bait rather than exchanging gifts for it. But I guess I need to have something to wish for!

Sandie Angel
Apr 08 2011, 10:01 PM
Hello Devs. Team:

Thank you for making Farm Town a more entertaining game!! I have a question:

When I stock up stuff into the Theatre and the Supermaket, and Banuet Hall, etc., do these things make more money for me when I decide to cash them out??

Sandie Angel :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 10:02 PM
Hello Devs. Team:

Thank you for making Farm Town a more entertaining game!! I have a question:

When I stock up stuff into the Theatre and the Supermaket, and Banuet Hall, etc., do these things make more money for me when I decide to cash them out??

Yep that's the whole purpose of the service facilities :)

Marlene113
Apr 08 2011, 10:13 PM
I quit playing FT and played the Zinga game for awhile. Back to FT and love it, love it. So nice not to have pop ups every 10 seconds. Now to get my friends back so I get more much needed gifts.

Barbara Marcus
Apr 08 2011, 10:30 PM
All I can say is WOW!! Raul and the devs have answered SO many needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I especially love being able to hire for more than one task.

dansd111
Apr 08 2011, 10:33 PM
I have not been able to use the "hire multiple" option. The workers tell me they do not receive a request. I click Hire Multiple then choose harvest and plow and then choose the farm. It says "sent hire request", but they never get it. I then have to hire them to old way and it works fine. I have cleared call cache and used different browsers. Any suggestions? I have seen several people say the same thing, but I can't seem to find any reponse.

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 10:35 PM
I have not been able to use the "hire multiple" option. The workers tell me they do not receive a request. I click Hire Multiple then choose harvest and plow and then choose the farm. It says "sent hire request", but they never get it. I then have to hire them to old way and it works fine. I have cleared call cache and used different browsers. Any suggestions? I have seen several people say the same thing, but I can't seem to find any reponse.

It works fine for me and my friends. Tested it out on friend and she harvested/plowed no problem and same for me.

What server are you on?

CynthiaSue
Apr 08 2011, 10:47 PM

I either don't understand it, or it doesn't work correctly. It has been over 3 hours now and I still can't get anymore. I had my husband post for something to see and it claimed he got it, but still said I didn't because I had my 250,000 worth for the 3 hour period. Also, does it take awhile to get it. He refreshed and it didn't show. I think it would be nice if there was some sort of notification saying so and so sent you the ingredients.
Also, something that gives you an idea of whether you can receive anymore. I am assuming I probably posted and had already reached my limit. I have no idea how many people clicked on my posts, and even if I did, I wouldn't know the value of what was sent without too much figuring.

Double T Dude Ranch
Apr 08 2011, 10:55 PM

I either don't understand it, or it doesn't work correctly. It has been over 3 hours now and I still can't get anymore. I had my husband post for something to see and it claimed he got it, but still said I didn't because I had my 250,000 worth for the 3 hour period. Also, does it take awhile to get it. He refreshed and it didn't show. I think it would be nice if there was some sort of notification saying so and so sent you the ingredients.
Also, something that gives you an idea of whether you can receive anymore. I am assuming I probably posted and had already reached my limit. I have no idea how many people clicked on my posts, and even if I did, I wouldn't know the value of what was sent without too much figuring.

Thanks for that info, sent it on to the devs as we've lots of reports similar to this :)

Docperk
Apr 08 2011, 11:18 PM
Well, you finally got me to buy the stone windmill, something I didn't think I'd ever want. It allowed me to free up half a farm since I don't need to dedicate a whole farm to wheat anymore. Yippee! I think the request ingredient feature is a bit buggy yet, but it shows real promise. Good work!

How do you figure that? It takes more wheat to fill up the stone windmill than it does the red one so how do you get by with a smaller wheat field?

Docperk
Apr 08 2011, 11:23 PM
I posted earlier this morning that I purchased the log truck and put it into storage but poof it's gone. Can someone please look into this for me? 30fc is a lot to pay for a tool and then have it disappear altogether before I even get to use it. :mad:

My wife did the same thing but with the new harvester... Found she could not use it and thought it was gone but I found it hiding on one of her farms... :)

Sandie Angel
Apr 08 2011, 11:28 PM
I like the "Publish for help" feature. It is so cool, and the one that helps get 50% too for helping. I like Farm Town because there are so many ways for players to make good money. Satisfaction quaranteed. Heeeheee!!

JAS0643
Apr 08 2011, 11:45 PM
How do you figure that? It takes more wheat to fill up the stone windmill than it does the red one so how do you get by with a smaller wheat field?

The stone windmill used to take more wheat to fill up then the red one did but now that is not the case. The red used to take 2 hours/batch now it only takes 30 minutes/batch so the wheat requirement is the same for both windmills. What has also changed is the stone windmill will give you 15 bags of flour for 10 fields of wheat. The read windmill is still 10 wheat fields gives 5 bags of flour. So the stone windmill will let you plant less wheat then before.

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Apr 09 2011, 12:17 AM
The stone windmill used to take more wheat to fill up then the red one did but now that is not the case. The red used to take 2 hours/batch now it only takes 30 minutes/batch so the wheat requirement is the same for both windmills. What has also changed is the stone windmill will give you 15 bags of flour for 10 fields of wheat. The read windmill is still 10 wheat fields gives 5 bags of flour. So the stone windmill will let you plant less wheat then before.

Which is awesome... :)

al_bundy
Apr 09 2011, 12:58 AM
I quit playing FT and played the Zinga game for awhile. Back to FT and love it, love it. So nice not to have pop ups every 10 seconds. Now to get my friends back so I get more much needed gifts.

except for the annoying work on others farms because a disaster of some kind happened.

that comes up every few seconds.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 09 2011, 02:21 AM
I agree with this completely. It's one of the first things I thought of. It's great that we have all these new things in the game. Now we need some creative thinking so that those of us with slow computers can still sell our stuff quickly. We almost need personalised 'sell all' buttons, so we can set up a list of the ingredients that we want sold, and keep it that way until we change our minds. Is that possible?

:) So glad I'm not alone with this issue!! Totally agree with this request, but I'm thinking this is going to be a long-term solution, as in, it will take the devs a good long time to figure out how to do this for us. They are so accommodating, but some of what we ask for is really not that easy for them to do. :)

Sooo, in the meantime, could you please add another filter to Storage: "For Service Facilities"? That way those of us who don't use the service facilities or only use some of them can sell off these items without having to pick our way through the "From Facilities" and run the risk of selling something we really need. :eek:

And lest I forget, yet again, DEVS, YOU ROCK!!! :D :D :D :D

Tony D
Apr 09 2011, 04:06 AM

Thank you for a wonderful game.Hi, just to clarify this, with the stone windmill for every 10 wheat you get 15 flour (it used to be 5) :)

CynthiaSue
Apr 09 2011, 05:28 AM

I tried to help someone this morning again, and it didn't say I sent any and it stills says I have reached my limit.

rjohn726
Apr 09 2011, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the more flour, the multiple hiring, the requests from friends, and all the other things. Those will be very good overall and will help me balance my farms much better.

An excellent upgrade, in my opinion.

kimbee2
Apr 09 2011, 06:44 AM
Hi, just to clarify this, with the stone windmill for every 10 wheat you get 15 flour (it used to be 5) :)

I just bought a Stone windmill and it still says 5 bags of wheat inside the mill. Just FYI....

HelenJS22
Apr 09 2011, 06:56 AM
yes there is a glitch but i want to explain something to players

when you send ingredients to anouther player lets say you send joe ingredients to make fuel cans when joe logs in to the game he will see 1x cruse oil barrell in his gift box which is enough ingredients to make 12 x fuel cans

now your commission from the mayor is 1x crude oil barrell which is sent direct to your storage.

I have received the ingredients that I have requested into my gift box, but so far I don't appear to have received any of the 50% quantities that I should receive - apparently direct to my storage - when I have sent requested ingredients. Any ideas on what I'm not getting about this yet?

Tony D
Apr 09 2011, 07:12 AM
I just bought a Stone windmill and it still says 5 bags of wheat inside the mill. Just FYI....Yes I noticed that as well, but when you produce the flour you get 15 flour for 10 wheat.

jleej99
Apr 09 2011, 07:22 AM
I am so tired of spending $$ on a new tool only to have it outdated! Why can't we get a cash trade in credit for an upgrade on that tool instead of having to pay full price.

bigmama1965
Apr 09 2011, 08:02 AM
I bought the new service facilities and wondering if someone could answer a question about them for me...when I go to the marketplace to sell all my products that I got from my facilities, can I still use the sell all shown button or will this sell off the products I need for my service facilities or do I have to load up the service facilities before going to the market to sell my products

al_bundy
Apr 09 2011, 08:03 AM
I bought the new service facilities and wondering if someone could answer a question about them for me...when I go to the marketplace to sell all my products that I got from my facilities, can I still use the sell all shown button or will this sell off the products I need for my service facilities or do I have to load up the service facilities before going to the market to sell my products

i think those items would now be marked as a ingredient so they wouldent be in the non ingredients section