PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 27th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
May 27 2011, 01:20 AM
We just adjusted the limits for the Ingredients and Belt Bonuses Help. You can now post 5 times in a 12 hours period and accumulate up to 1,000,000 in coins in that period. We expect less posts and bigger chances of getting more value this way. Belt bonuses and ingredient requests limits remains separate as they are now.

Notice that the additional bonus you may get by posting to your friends walls when you reach new belts and degrees is really not that significant as they are only a one time bonus, the most important benefit is the new increased chances you get for getting additional products every time you or an employee harvest in your farm, this is similar to benefits offered by a manure spreader but there is no Farm Cash involved, only your efforts in getting belts and Dan degrees.

See other Post-Launch Updates at the bottom of this post.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Gifts and Items in lower levels:

-10 Trees added to the Gift section, some with different sizes to create better landscapes. The big pine can be chopped.
-18 vehicles now have a view in the opposite direction in the Motion Section.
-Blueberry,Pineapple,Grapes,Peas,Onion and Raspberry buckets, 4 Wild Grass (small and large), Milk Keg, Wooden Flower Bed in the Farming section.
-3 Farmer Markets and a Rabbit Hutch (to store your bunnies) in the Buildings section.
-Red Brick Fences in the Fences section.
-Some gifts were moved to the Store.

2. Avatar clothes: Each sex have 6 different types of clothes (including the default overall), each type has 3 different color versions. Here are the clothes available:

-Overall, Street, Cowboy (Coins)
-Overall-Pro, Casual, Tuxedo/Dress (FC)

Once you buy FarmCash clothes you unlock them forever so you can take it off and on anytime, but It doesn't go to storage.

3. Seeder 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Seeder 4 x 4, then you can buy this new seeder to plant up to 25 fields at a time.

4. Store All gifts in one click: The Store All button in the gift window allows you to store all storable items at once. Notice that it will only store animals in the animals buildings located in the current selected farm.

5. Flower Harvester 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Flower Harvester 8 x 4, then you can buy this new Flower Harvester to harvest up to 64 flowers.

6. Request for Help in your Service Facilities: If you click the 'Get More Clients!' button in your service facilities (What's in Stock section) your friends will be able to refer clients to your service facilities so you can Cashout more coins faster and restock more often. The rules and benefits for you and your friends are the same as in the regular facilities.

7. Belt Ranks in Crops, Trees and Flowers (To be launched sometime next week): You can now achieve different Belts Ranks (like in Judo) on every product in those categories. The Belts have different colors for each Rank.

A new Belt for a product can be achieved by harvesting that product a number of times.

The current Belt achieved for a product is shown in the store. If you mouse over the product icon you will see how many harvests are required to reach the next Belt.

Every time you or an employee harvest in your farm the counter for the harvested product is incremented by one. ***The employee counters are not incremented***.

When you reach a new Belt there will be more chances that in future harvests for that product you get an extra product box. Below are the available Belts and the benefits you get:

White Belt - No extra box
Yellow Belt - 5% chances for an extra box
Orange Belt - 10% chances for an extra box
Green Belt - 16% chances for an extra box
Blue Belt - 22% chances for an extra box
Brown Belt - 29% chances for an extra box
Black Belt - 36% chances for an extra box

For example, when you reach the Black Belt for Wheat, from that point on when you harvest wheat there will be a 36% chance of getting an extra box of Wheat.

In the future you as a farmer will have a Belt as well based on how many belts of a specific color you have, and there will be even more chances of getting extra product boxes when harvesting.

Also in the future you will be able to reach Belts for fish, animals and facility products.

8. Home Supply Factory (Coins): Produce Home Supplies. You can produce Chandelier Shades in the Glass Factory.

Sink and Faucet Set
Shower Frame
Medicine Cabinet
Curtains
Tool Set
Candle Chandelier
Vanity with Mirror
Ironing Board

9. Baby Foods Factory (FC): Produce Baby Foods.

Sweet Potato Puree
Baby Rice Cereal
Chicken Noodle Puree
Fruit Mix Puree
Veggie Mix Puree
Apple-Squash Oatmeal
Formula
Macaroni-Beef Veggies

10. Home Depot Store (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Wallpaper
Porcelain Tile Set
Table with Stools
Shower Frame
Medicine Cabinet
Curtains
Candle Chandelier
Vanity with Mirror
Tool Set

11. Bridal Shop (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Wedding dress
Tie Set
Red Roses Bouquet
White Roses Bouquet
Boutonniere and Corsage
Ring
Earrings
Necklace

12: Small Fixes/Improvements:
- The 'Go Home' button now only ask for confirmation when you are on a farm
- When you buy an item that is required by a second item, you don't need to refresh the game to by that second item.

Farm 10 and new levels coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Post-Launch Updates:

We just launched the Belt ranking for crops, trees and flowers. Also, we fixed these bugs:

- Request as gift should work as expected, should not appear as a request for ingredients anymore
- Gifts received this way can now be place on farms and deleted from Gift Box
- You can now send All Tuscan Trees, Tree with Red Ribbon and a couple of implements like the Hole Driller using Farmer and Facebook Friend list tabs
- Store All button now work with empty buildings
- Placing Big Pines from Gift Box into farms now don’t chop the Pine automatically, instead it appears fully grown ready to chop

bob07
May 27 2011, 01:21 AM
Thanks Raul

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 01:27 AM
woo i will now release Tom

nanaleanna
May 27 2011, 01:32 AM
Yippeeeee!!! New clothes! Thanks!

Molly Mew
May 27 2011, 01:34 AM
Fantastic. Thanks Raul. :)

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 01:35 AM
maybe next release rhubarb will be a ingredient

rhubarb and apple crumble yummmmmmmmm

other then that absolutly awsome (-:

AussieGecko
May 27 2011, 01:36 AM
YAY !! Thank you for the new goodies. I thought something funny was going on when a neighbour requested facility items through mine when he was working them. This is great! My thanks to everyone involved! I'm glad Tom has been released, I missed him at the market this morning. :)

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 01:38 AM
yeah he was a little de-hidrated & hungry but i was feeling nice (-:

cant wait till we can work all farms in a single hire (-:

kahra01
May 27 2011, 01:42 AM
As always Raul... BRILLIANT! Thanks to all devs :) :) :)

Greyclan
May 27 2011, 01:47 AM
New clothes and a store all on the gift box makes me one happy farmer, thanks muchly :D

BunnellBrat
May 27 2011, 01:47 AM
Thank you thank you thank you for the new 'store all' button in the gift box!!!!! I love it!!! :) you guys rock!!!!!!!

HelenJS22
May 27 2011, 01:55 AM
YES !!!!! Molly and Mandy have new clothes :D :D :D THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!

Can't stay and chat, have to run back to my farms and get my head around the rest of the update :D

TribalCat
May 27 2011, 02:09 AM
Woot! New clothes! :)

catherinesfarm
May 27 2011, 02:13 AM
I'm so excited that we get new clothes, how cool. The market will smell alot nicer now.

A great update, thanks.

WitW
May 27 2011, 02:20 AM
Just in time to relax and play for this Australian! Thanks :)

teetrinker
May 27 2011, 02:24 AM
Fantastic update! So many useful and realistic new items and the possibility to change my clothes after more than two years is just great! Well done!

PS: The timing of the update is well choosed as weekend is just some hours away and therefore much time for re-decorating :)

michael mickelburgh
May 27 2011, 02:29 AM
A bit confused on the release of the supermarket , cinema ect ect , do we have to post as individuals or will one post do all of them ?

kazzaqld
May 27 2011, 02:34 AM
Woohoo!

(Michael it seems one post will do, but you still have to move from farm to farm to get them)

MyValentine
May 27 2011, 02:36 AM
Can't wait for farm 10 and levels . Also for belts >.<

michael mickelburgh
May 27 2011, 02:40 AM
Woohoo!

(Michael it seems one post will do, but you still have to move from farm to farm to get them)

Thankyou for your advise , most appreciated

maggiel29
May 27 2011, 02:43 AM
Yay - just got up to a new release - looks good - thank-you Raul

Kath-H
May 27 2011, 02:44 AM
Explain about the boxes please??

Inge Jones
May 27 2011, 02:45 AM
My Store All button on my gift box appears to do nothing.

Hornyroo
May 27 2011, 02:46 AM
awesome ty!!!

pat909
May 27 2011, 02:53 AM
Thanks so much for the update, I love it!!! :)

Rob T
May 27 2011, 03:00 AM
Thanks Raul :) great release :-)

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 03:11 AM
My Store All button on my gift box appears to do nothing.

mine works

ensure there are gifts in your giftbox before clciking the button :cool:

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 03:17 AM
i dont get the rank/box thing

i have gone to the store and hovered over nothing comes up

never mind it is being launched tomorrow re read the first post

kiwirick
May 27 2011, 03:19 AM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( New Release looks wonderful..... But it is a shame that I still cannot access the offers page. I have emailed slashkey and super rewards, but no one has bothered getting back to me.

Cookie01
May 27 2011, 03:28 AM
Thank you! :D

Queen.of.Clutter
May 27 2011, 03:34 AM
**Heavy sigh .... **

My farm is still not fixed from the last release ..... I cannot put things into storage, including the 5x5 plower, any of the Mother's Day stuff, some things on each farm ... It's gonna kill me, but I just CAN'T keep spending money on FC if I can't work my farms right .... Bummer ....

Inge Jones
May 27 2011, 03:38 AM
mine works

ensure there are gifts in your giftbox before clciking the button :cool:

I definitely have stuff in there. I had smoked salmon ingredients and hens. I have a hen house on the farm I was on, and it had room for the hens. Basically I clicked on the store all and *nothing* happened, it was as if I had not clicked

But when I went to a farm without a hen house on it (when I only had hens left in my gifts", it told me "nothing to store". So the button is live, but not working as expected.

WitW
May 27 2011, 03:40 AM
The store all button for gifts is brilliant!

JAS0643
May 27 2011, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the update. I am so glad my poor avatar can finally have change of cloths she has been wearing the same outfit for 2 years.

maggiel29
May 27 2011, 03:46 AM
Ha ha! - see you got the Bridal store AND the baby food!!!! thank-you - got to get my head round it all - oh and like the new clothes but LOVE the 5 x 5 seeder most!!!

youmaycallmemissb
May 27 2011, 04:03 AM
:) YOU MAKE ME CRY. seriously! OH MY! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH YOU COOL DEVS!! This is why without hesitation.. I "invest" into this game. Time, money... it's all worth it :) Thank you so much for listening to all of us. You give and you give and that's why you've got 1.8 million active users! Thank you soooo much! I love you. :)

FarmerWitch
May 27 2011, 04:04 AM
Thank you! Thank you!
(_/_)(_l_)(__)(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(__)
The Friday Dance is extra special today!

JAS0643
May 27 2011, 04:31 AM
I love the store all button in the gifts. I just worked a service facility and it had one button to request clients for all the products instead of a separate button for each product can we please have that in the other facilities that would save so much time when working our friends facilities. Also it would be great if we could use the facility manager on our neighbor's farms that way we don't have to go hunting for facilities on all the farms. Most people do put what farms have facilities but some still don't or they have facilities on all 9 farms and we have to load each farm. It would be nice to work all facilities from one farm.

bluehair
May 27 2011, 04:40 AM
now lets see if I can get to 6 million XP before they new levels and farms

pt4u2nv
May 27 2011, 04:43 AM
I agree with JAS0643. A button to "Work All" would be nice when working our neighbors facilities. It takes so much time to click on each product. And when the list goes past 8 products, you have to scroll.

Also, it would nice to have more service facilities, something like a Wal-Mart, where we can put clothes, toys, furniture, cookware, sporting goods, etc. that aren't being used by previous facilities. Or let us duplicate the items (ping-pong in Sports Arena and "Wal-Mart"). Then they would go faster.

But thanks for the new service facilities.

oldsheila
May 27 2011, 04:44 AM
All looks terrific, thanks for the new things. Love the new clothes. All we need now is one click when you collect from your neighbours facilities saves a lot of time. Thankyou . Mary

kimbee2
May 27 2011, 05:05 AM
So far I love the new changes. Looking forward to earning my belts! and thank you for the new clothes, my other ones were a bit old looking after waring them of nearly 2 years :)

DarkAngelRina
May 27 2011, 05:11 AM
Great!! Looking forward to farm 10, need it with all the facilities...

Maybe a laundrette is next so we can wash our new clothes :)

kerri08
May 27 2011, 05:21 AM
Love the new updates especially the store all button on the gifts now i can start collecting animals again and finally fill all my sheds ty :D

mwerdeb
May 27 2011, 06:09 AM
Love it each time there is a new release, feels like Christmas :) Great job developers!!

Ann Morse
May 27 2011, 06:10 AM
Thanks Raul for all the new additions today, fantastic, thanks for all the work you and the team put in to develop these new additions. Now, how about some kangaroos and wombats and other animals??? Don't really mind what comes next, it is all good. I love this game as does my daughter and 2 grandaughters.:)

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Gifts and Items in lower levels:

-10 Trees added to the Gift section, some with different sizes to create better landscapes. The big pine can be chopped.
-18 vehicles now have a view in the opposite direction in the Motion Section.
-Blueberry,Pineapple,Grapes,Peas,Onion and Raspberry buckets, 4 Wild Grass (small and large), Milk Keg, Wooden Flower Bed in the Farming section.
-3 Farmer Markets and a Rabbit Hutch (to store your bunnies) in the Buildings section.
-Red Brick Fences in the Fences section.
-Some gifts were moved to the Store.

2. Avatar clothes: Each sex have 6 different types of clothes (including the default overall), each type has 3 different color versions. Here are the clothes available:

-Overall, Street, Cowboy (Coins)
-Overall-Pro, Casual, Tuxedo/Dress (FC)

3. Seeder 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Seeder 4 x 4, then you can buy this new seeder to plant up to 25 fields at a time.

4. Store All gifts in one click: The Store All button in the gift window allows you to store all storable items at once. Notice that it will only store animals in the animals buildings located in the current selected farm.

5. Flower Harvester 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Flower Harvester 8 x 4, then you can buy this new Flower Harvester to harvest up to 64 flowers.

6. Request for Help in your Service Facilities: If you click the 'Get More Clients!' button in your service facilities (What's in Stock section) your friends will be able to refer clients to your service facilities so you can Cashout more coins faster and restock more often. The rules and benefits for you and your friends are the same as in the regular facilities.

7. Belt Ranks in Crops, Trees and Flowers (This will be launched tomorrow): You can now achieve different Belts Ranks (like in Judo) on every product in those categories. The Belts have different colors for each Rank.

A new Belt for a product can be achieved by harvesting that product a number of times.

The current Belt achieved for a product is shown in the store. If you mouse over the product icon you will see how many harvests are required to reach the next Belt.

Every time you or an employee harvest in your farm the counter for the harvested product is incremented by one. ***The employee counters are not incremented***.

When you reach a new Belt there will be more chances that in future harvests for that product you get an extra product box. Below are the available Belts and the benefits you get:

White Belt - No extra box
Yellow Belt - 5% chances for an extra box
Orange Belt - 10% chances for an extra box
Green Belt - 16% chances for an extra box
Blue Belt - 22% chances for an extra box
Brown Belt - 29% chances for an extra box
Black Belt - 36% chances for an extra box

For example, when you reach the Black Belt for Wheat, from that point on when you harvest wheat there will be a 36% chance of getting an extra box of Wheat.

In the future you as a farmer will have a Belt as well based on how many belts of a specific color you have, and there will be even more chances of getting extra product boxes when harvesting.

Also in the future you will be able to reach Belts for fish, animals and facility products.

8. Home Supply Factory (Coins): Produce Home Supplies. You can produce Chandelier Shades in the Glass Factory.

Sink and Faucet Set
Shower Frame
Medicine Cabinet
Curtains
Tool Set
Candle Chandelier
Vanity with Mirror
Ironing Board

9. Baby Foods Factory (FC): Produce Baby Foods.

Sweet Potato Puree
Baby Rice Cereal
Chicken Noodle Puree
Fruit Mix Puree
Veggie Mix Puree
Apple-Squash Oatmeal
Formula
Macaroni-Beef Veggies

10. Home Depot Store (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Wallpaper
Porcelain Tile Set
Table with Stools
Shower Frame
Medicine Cabinet
Curtains
Candle Chandelier
Vanity with Mirror
Tool Set

11. Bridal Shop (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Wedding dress
Tie Set
Red Roses Bouquet
White Roses Bouquet
Boutonniere and Corsage
Ring
Earrings
Necklace

12: Small Fixes/Improvements:
- The 'Go Home' button now only ask for confirmation when you are on a farm
- When you buy an item that is required by a second item, you don't need to refresh the game to by that second item.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Lavenda
May 27 2011, 06:19 AM
wow, thanks guys! Looking forward to playing with all the new stuff... farm 10, does it come with extra hours in the day? :D

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 06:27 AM
I definitely have stuff in there. I had smoked salmon ingredients and hens. I have a hen house on the farm I was on, and it had room for the hens. Basically I clicked on the store all and *nothing* happened, it was as if I had not clicked

But when I went to a farm without a hen house on it (when I only had hens left in my gifts", it told me "nothing to store". So the button is live, but not working as expected.

it wont store your hens the animals have to be put on a farm and then added to the hen house.

Wilde Lily
May 27 2011, 06:31 AM
Thank you!! :D:D:D

LoreneC
May 27 2011, 06:45 AM
Fun release! Thank you!:)

StoneFace
May 27 2011, 06:46 AM
woo hoo

woo hoo

woo hoo

woo hoo

Some of the stuff is pretty cool, like the gift storage (although it would not store my Tuscan trees), and the Service facilities advancement....

but what I like is

FARM #10 and more levels on the next release .... probably in about one month.....

I guess the devs will have a new diamond-display as we add more farms.

3 at once would make a LOT of older players happy...lol :eek:

Mrs Mags
May 27 2011, 06:46 AM
Wow!! thanks Raul..a brilliant update..:) I have just released the Mayor.:D

jesdreher
May 27 2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks so much!! I was definitely jonesin' for this update. I'm really looking forward to collecting my belts. Unfortunately right now I'm not able to see the belt color or how many more crops I need when I visit the store. If I read the update correctly, I should be able to just mouse over the product to see how many crops I need. It doesn't seem to work that way as I see nothing. Help!?

EDIT: Sorry..I'm an idiot. The release does say it will be out tomorrow. My bad.

kperry7411
I can't wait to change my clothes!

artisanrox
7. Belt Ranks in Crops, Trees and Flowers (This will be launched tomorrow): You can now achieve different Belts Ranks (like in Judo) on every product in those categories. The Belts have different colors for each Rank.

I get to do some Kung Fu Growin' on Farm Town. Is that cool OR WHAT?

(Everybody was Kung Fu Growin'.......HUH!)

1fritz
May 27 2011, 07:00 AM
Thanks Raul and devs for another great update. I'm always amazed by the tings you bring to the game to keep it interesting and fresh. Thanks again!:D

Fritz

StoneFace
May 27 2011, 07:01 AM
I get to do some Kung Fu Growin' on Farm Town. Is that cool OR WHAT?

(Everybody was Kung Fu Growin'.......HUH!)

hahaha

where are the Ninja turtles for the ponds??

Ellen Betty Nelson
May 27 2011, 07:04 AM
Great!
Thanks for the GREAT Game, Guys [and Girls].
I love all the new purtys that you have given us to work with.
We do got some great [wonderful, stupendous, & etc] brains in the 'Ops Department]
Pleanty of new things to work with, So I had better get to it.

Thanks again, folks. :)

angelkitten
May 27 2011, 07:05 AM
WOW!! i said i wanted an update and here it is!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just so you know..i love this game!!!

Moonshiner
May 27 2011, 07:07 AM
I'm gutted = did not realize it cost me big cash to play dress up :eek:*boo hoo*

StoneFace
May 27 2011, 07:09 AM
As for the 18 vehicles that will have diff views....

took a few minutes to figure it out.... thought I could rotate existing vehicles in any of four directions.... not

You can buy a truck for instance that will face two different ways..... or

you can buy a truck that will face the other two ways.....

so you need to buy 2 vehicles to have the choice of 4 way directions...

no biggie, and probably a lot easier to code.

After all what's a couple hundred thousand coins when you have 4 billion... hehe

bagoshen
May 27 2011, 07:23 AM
Awesome updates, just one thing I can only get 1 big pine on my farm and the others go back into my gift box :( and I have clean out my internet cache and stuff.

reddragonlady
Thanks for the great update! Now I have something to do for the long Holiday weekend!!Thanks again.

kosp41302
:( my "store all" button in the gift box isn't working! i have 3 trees in there but when i click store all it tells me nothing is there!! i hope it gets fixed by the time i get home from work as i am off tomorrow and would love to fill all my barns with animals to the max. doing it with one click would save me oodles of time.

bagoshen
May 27 2011, 07:24 AM
:( my "store all" button in the gift box isn't working! i have 3 trees in there but when i click store all it tells me nothing is there!! i hope it gets fixed by the time i get home from work as i am off tomorrow and would love to fill all my barns with animals to the max. doing it with one click would save me oodles of time.
The trees you have to store your self

lavanah
May 27 2011, 07:26 AM
Thank Raul and Devs. Time to go have fun now.

slashdot
May 27 2011, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the great update Raul!!!

wenchhhie
May 27 2011, 07:33 AM
Oh happy day! The devs just keep coming up with new and exciting stuff! Thanks!!

kosp41302
May 27 2011, 07:34 AM
The trees you have to store your self

I just realized that after i was able to store some new gifts i got-- can't wait to start filling my barns when i get home it will be so much easier :) :) :)

dumptv
May 27 2011, 07:41 AM
Yay thank you !!!

servocrow
May 27 2011, 07:49 AM
YAY!!!! I'm headed out of town this weekend, but taking my laptop...IN CASE...I have some down time. :D

Thanks for the vehicle direction switch!! Now I can build my drive-in!!! woo hoo!!

Oh...and the clothes change...not enough deodorant in the world..Well, YOU KNOW.....OFF to the farm..

WOOSH!!

sharky123
May 27 2011, 07:55 AM
Sure the upgrades would be great if I could get in my farm to see. Tried clearing everything and tried 3 different browsers Just sticks at loading

amanda1955
May 27 2011, 07:55 AM
am I dumb or what but where is the service facility

Whoopsidaisy
May 27 2011, 08:06 AM
Thank you! First thing Whoopsi did was change clothes. My avatar is SOOO happy! No more manure stains :)

max_river
May 27 2011, 08:06 AM
the service facility in the store with the rest of them. serv fecililty are the drive and market and few others

Whoopsidaisy
May 27 2011, 08:11 AM
am I dumb or what but where is the service facility

Nope, not dumb. You probably just call them by another name. The movie theater, supermarket, beauty salon, banquet hall, sports arena,dance club, home depot store are the service facilities. The ones you "cash out" not "store all" products from.

Tamblyne
May 27 2011, 08:15 AM
WHOOP! Awesome! Thank you!

amanda1955
May 27 2011, 08:17 AM
thanks found them, love all the new stuff

jesdreher
May 27 2011, 08:22 AM
There seems to be a problem with working neighbor facilities. If I click on a request to work a service facility, I cannot then work the other facilities unless I click on each one individually. Can you please make it so that whether I work a service facility or a regular facility that it is seamless?

StoneFace
May 27 2011, 08:23 AM
Thank you! First thing Whoopsi did was change clothes. My avatar is SOOO happy! No more manure stains :)

What do you mean YOU are happy.....

I am happy to visit with you again..... there was more than manure stains on our clothes... lol

:D

Marlene F Djebara
May 27 2011, 08:27 AM
As for the 18 vehicles that will have diff views....

took a few minutes to figure it out.... thought I could rotate existing vehicles in any of four directions.... not

You can buy a truck for instance that will face two different ways..... or

you can buy a truck that will face the other two ways.....

so you need to buy 2 vehicles to have the choice of 4 way directions...

no biggie, and probably a lot easier to code.

After all what's a couple hundred thousand coins when you have 4 billion... hehe

Trying to figure this one out too :rolleyes: ...thank you for posting this :D my mind is like mush today :eek:

levarti2
May 27 2011, 08:28 AM

see, you did it. I knew they couldn't run the operation without Tom.

also I knew this update would be today ... first day in 2 years that I'm going to work (in about 30 minutes). Plus just before our (U.S.) 3-day weekend.

thanks devs!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene F Djebara
May 27 2011, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the great update Raul!!! :D

Momma Woods
May 27 2011, 08:32 AM
Raul, Thanks so much for the new update. Sounds very interesting !!! Now to go look at all the new stuff and learn how to use it. Y'all are just wonderful. Love you with all my <3.

earlgray
May 27 2011, 08:37 AM
Woo-hoo! Love my new cowgirl outfit, Tuscan cypress was EXACTLY what I needed, and purple grass is perfect. And that's only the start. Thanks!

Crispita
May 27 2011, 08:40 AM
Thanks Raul so much for the update!!!! have a nice day!!!!

katupatree
May 27 2011, 08:51 AM
don't understand all the new changes yet, but I can say
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 08:59 AM
are the bunnies going to be used eventually?

just wondering as there is a bunny hutch that you can add the bunnies to but what is the point of that if they have no purpose???

Saylorgirl
May 27 2011, 09:00 AM
I knew better than to buy a new piece of equipment on the day it came out. I bought the new 5 x 5 seeder and put it in storage and you guessed it no seeder. It took the farm cash out of my money! I cleared my computer, restarted it and it is still missing.

Khan7
May 27 2011, 09:09 AM
Love the Update. However Whenever I pass over the the crops it does not tell me what rank i am at. Can you explain it to me a bit better

Marlene F Djebara
May 27 2011, 09:10 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249934_10150186244521813_689326812_7370388_5389466 _n.jpg
Only wish I had enough FC then I'd really be styling ;)

Ciarrai
May 27 2011, 09:12 AM
I am THRILLED to see that you guys are putting some gift items into the store. Which ones did you do? If I can put in a request for a future release, I would really love to be able to buy Olive Trees, Peach Trees, Mulberry Trees, Walnut Trees... things you can never get enough of for facilities... without having to wait for gifts. Thanks.

Lavenda
May 27 2011, 09:13 AM
Love the Update. However Whenever I pass over the the crops it does not tell me what rank i am at. Can you explain it to me a bit better

that part of the update hasn't been released yet

Tony D
May 27 2011, 09:17 AM
I knew better than to buy a new piece of equipment on the day it came out. I bought the new 5 x 5 seeder and put it in storage and you guessed it no seeder. It took the farm cash out of my money! I cleared my computer, restarted it and it is still missing.Hi, you will need to contact Support, as we cannot do refunds via to forum. To contact support :- Underneath the game screen , click on "report/contact this application"

aces1202
May 27 2011, 09:26 AM
I tried storing about 30 cows with the new "one click" button, but it does not function for me. The button doesn't appear to change appearance when I hover over it, and it does nothing when I click it.

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 09:26 AM
I am THRILLED to see that you guys are putting some gift items into the store. Which ones did you do? If I can put in a request for a future release, I would really love to be able to buy Olive Trees, Peach Trees, Mulberry Trees, Walnut Trees... things you can never get enough of for facilities... without having to wait for gifts. Thanks.

i think trees in general should never be gifts

al_bundy
May 27 2011, 09:28 AM
I tried storing about 30 cows with the new "one click" button, but it does not function for me. The button doesn't appear to change appearance when I hover over it, and it does nothing when I click it.

have you got room in your dairy shed to accept 30 cows (the shed only accepts 100 of each animal)

Inge Jones
May 27 2011, 09:36 AM

Try putting them in a shed that allready has some cows in it. That's how I had to store my hens - I had the same problem as you when I tried to add them to an empty coop.

aces1202
May 27 2011, 09:36 AM
have you got room in your dairy shed to accept 30 cows (the shed only accepts 100 of each animal)

Yes, I have a totally empty dairy shed just waiting for some cows.
Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

aces1202
May 27 2011, 09:40 AM
Try putting them in a shed that allready has some cows in it. That's how I had to store my hens - I had the same problem as you when I tried to add them to an empty coop.

Problem solved thanks to your suggestion!!
I added one cow, and then went back to the gifts and it let me add the rest of them with the new button.
This was a great upgrade.

christianch001
May 27 2011, 09:52 AM
merci raul et a tous

Saylorgirl
May 27 2011, 10:04 AM
Hi, you will need to contact Support, as we cannot do refunds via to forum. To contact support :- Underneath the game screen , click on "report/contact this application"

Tony - I contacted them and within 30 minutes they sent an e-mail that they have credited my 30FC back to my account! That is indeed service! I will now re-purchase the seeder.

JAS0643
May 27 2011, 10:27 AM
it wont store your hens the animals have to be put on a farm and then added to the hen house.

The store all button will put the animals in the buildings if there is room in the building for the animals. There is no need to place them on the farm first now. You do need to be on the farm the building is on for it to work.

Wisteria Ranch
May 27 2011, 10:28 AM
Omg store all button in the gift box??? Yayyyy!!!

Wisteria Ranch
May 27 2011, 10:29 AM
The store all button will put the animals in the buildings if there is room in the building for the animals. There is no need to place them on the farm first now. You do need to be on the farm the building is on for it to work.

YAYYYY! That is going to save so much time!

LabradorFarmer
May 27 2011, 10:32 AM
I can't seem to locate the bunny hutch. Help?

Thanks!

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 10:34 AM
I can't seem to locate the bunny hutch. Help?

Thanks!

It's under the buildings tab. Near the top.

wvzimmerman
May 27 2011, 10:50 AM
I have lost my identity and it wants me to redo everything. I lost my farm and everything. How do I get it all back.

maggiel29
May 27 2011, 10:57 AM
I agree with JAS0643. A button to "Work All" would be nice when working our neighbors facilities. It takes so much time to click on each product. And when the list goes past 8 products, you have to scroll.

Also, it would nice to have more service facilities, something like a Wal-Mart, where we can put clothes, toys, furniture, cookware, sporting goods, etc. that aren't being used by previous facilities. Or let us duplicate the items (ping-pong in Sports Arena and "Wal-Mart"). Then they would go faster.

But thanks for the new service facilities.

Totally agree - my neighbours LOVE the single click feature to work service facilities - it would be great if something similar could be done on the ones that produce goods. Although I appreciate it is more difficult to programme - the services only give out cash whereas the others give individual goods but a facility manager for workers would be wonderful. I have a few stalwarts left who will work my facilities but it is a real chore for them now with the number that I have.

BUT - I love the new update, the new tree gifts, the new facilities etc and the 5x5 seeder and 8x8 flower harvester. And I adore the grasses - I have been waiting something like that for ages - I had some regular flowers where I stunted their growth to look like grass but these are great AND you dont have to water them.

Cant wait to see what the levels thing is all about

thank-you devs.

knotroot42
May 27 2011, 11:00 AM
:psure will be glad when farmtown gets rid of the layers the multi dont work correc on it

Queen.of.Clutter
May 27 2011, 11:03 AM
but what I like is

FARM #10 and more levels on the next release .... probably in about one month.....

I guess the devs will have a new diamond-display as we add more farms.

3 at once would make a LOT of older players happy...lol :eek:

Yes, it would !!! I would LOVE to get three more farms at once !!

suga_love_135
May 27 2011, 11:08 AM
what does -Blueberry,Pineapple,Grapes,Peas,Onion and Raspberry buckets, 4 Wild Grass (small and large), Milk Keg, Wooden Flower Bed in the Farming section. do, what does the milk keg do someone please help

Jwebb
May 27 2011, 11:10 AM
I was hoping for some new seeds this go around....I thought for sure there would be some this time :( :( :(

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 11:12 AM
what does -Blueberry,Pineapple,Grapes,Peas,Onion and Raspberry buckets, 4 Wild Grass (small and large), Milk Keg, Wooden Flower Bed in the Farming section. do, what does the milk keg do someone please help

They are all decorations :)

bruhelmboldt
May 27 2011, 11:31 AM
Happy HAPPY Birthday to me!!

Thanks, devs!

gffarmer
May 27 2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks Raul and devs! Am going to first get some new clothes! My avatar will be soooo happy! Again thanks for the updates! You all do good work!!

RosesToAshes
May 27 2011, 11:56 AM
LOVE the trees!!!! <3

Mrs Mags
May 27 2011, 11:56 AM
Just a quick question...Do you have to post your service facilities separately from your normal facilities, when you are requesting help from neighbours, or do they get included in the request for help alongside your normal facilities?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 12:07 PM
Just a quick question...Do you have to post your service facilities separately from your normal facilities, when you are requesting help from neighbours, or do they get included in the request for help alongside your normal facilities?

Looks like it has to be seperate.

Mrs Mags
May 27 2011, 12:20 PM
Looks like it has to be seperate.

OK, Thanks Double T :)

Grumpa
May 27 2011, 12:22 PM
:psure will be glad when farmtown gets rid of the layers the multi dont work correc on it

mulit works fine for me on the stacked farms.

Ktownkim
May 27 2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks guys, I'll be redecorating all weekend!!

Happy Memorial Day farming everyone!!

Grumpa
May 27 2011, 12:24 PM
Thanks Raul and devs! Am going to first get some new clothes! My avatar will be soooo happy! Again thanks for the updates! You all do good work!!

Just donnnnnn't step into a river for a bath first, we don't keed any fish kills in farm town. use the water bin for the animals then destroy it. after 2 years we don't want to take a chance of killing off any fish or animals. :D

cindya
May 27 2011, 12:32 PM
ok in these belt rank things ..people that have layered crops will get way more higher rankings then the people that dont layer their crops...how is this fair??

StoneFace
May 27 2011, 12:51 PM
ok in these belt rank things ..people that have layered crops will get way more higher rankings then the people that dont layer their crops...how is this fair??

Speaking as someone who staggers his crops.... and thus pays 3 times the cost of seed because it plant 3 times the seed...........

sounds fair to me.

max_river
May 27 2011, 01:06 PM
well said stoneface

SirDaywalker
May 27 2011, 01:11 PM
The Store All Gifts AND new clothing?!
:confused:

I already have ideas for Farm 10
:rolleyes:
Brick fencing!
:eek:

This is Fabulous.

Thanks Raul and all the Slashkey folks!
:)

Grumpa
May 27 2011, 01:37 PM
Speaking as someone who staggers his crops.... and thus pays 3 times the cost of seed because it plant 3 times the seed...........

sounds fair to me.

And don't forget all the time you have to put in to do what you do. :eek:

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 01:48 PM
I have lost my identity and it wants me to redo everything. I lost my farm and everything. How do I get it all back.

Did you start a new FB?

katupatree
May 27 2011, 01:54 PM

sounds fair to me.

doesn't really matter to me, I'm only competing with myself.:D

Suzie Brown-Dehner
May 27 2011, 02:00 PM
Awesome upgrade... Thank you!!

jeanniecri
May 27 2011, 02:23 PM
Loving all the updates, especially the 5x5 seeder, the one click store all, and the new attire! Thanks for keeping FarmTown a pleasure to own!

Tygered
May 27 2011, 02:26 PM
I am so happy, I could cry. Wonderful release. I love the new facilities and thank you so much for giving a different view to vehicles. All my farm town people were getting so tired of only having one way roads.

and best of all..... FARM 10!!!!!!! Oh yea.

James007
May 27 2011, 03:15 PM
WOW! , Love the accept all button in gift box and thanks for all the great add-ons . Farm Town is the best game on Facebook . The developers here are on top of things and listen to what the players say and need in the game , Very happy :-)

Duck Duck Goose
May 27 2011, 03:16 PM
The glass factory needs to have the flat glass panel production tweaked because it does not produce enough glass panels to even fill up the mirror production, let alone have any left over for the new buildings needs of glass panels.

maggiel29
May 27 2011, 03:25 PM
The glass factory needs to have the flat glass panel production tweaked because it does not produce enough glass panels to even fill up the mirror production, let alone have any left over for the new buildings needs of glass panels.

Yes - thinking the same thing - help please - we dont need anymore bottlenecks!
I adore the babyfood factory building and the home products factory - we need some of the older buildings to fit in with their scale now please - they are smaller and prettier. Smaller is good - take up less room.

Farmer_Susan
May 27 2011, 03:38 PM
I'm so excited that we get new clothes, how cool. The market will smell alot nicer now.

A great update, thanks.

Ha! Indeed it will.

Thanks so much for the great new updates. DYING to see the belts! I've been wanting something like this - a whole new kind of goal to work for. My addiction has been fed. :)

maggiel29
May 27 2011, 03:55 PM
I really like the shape and size of the new giftable big pine tree but shouldnt they give TWICE as many logs as they are twice the size? Hint Hint

maggiel29
May 27 2011, 04:00 PM
OK - it was a month or so since the last update, and we are getting Farm 10 in the NEXT update, so that should be about the end of June - which is my birthday!!! A great birthday pressie.
My avatar is really happy - she has a new set of overalls to go with her new hairdo!
Thanks for a great update - I love all of it.
I just need to gift problem sorted - I am having huge probs with the Tuscan Cypress trees cant send them and cant get them.
I wonder if we might get Angora wool from the rabbits now they have a hutch?

psycho_mommi
May 27 2011, 04:08 PM

thank you al!!!! i KNEW it would work!!!
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW4b_0LVK57hLPHTmaikOSZjOYM4akY jvUilbXv7Gk6griEKx1eA

ChanaMB
May 27 2011, 04:08 PM
Thank you very much for all the new updates Raul
Get well soon

psycho_mommi
May 27 2011, 04:09 PM
thanks for the update raul!! awesome!!! :D

Grumpa
May 27 2011, 04:10 PM
doesn't really matter to me, I'm only competing with myself.:D

And here I thought that I was one of the only ones doing that, go to see another.

JennaSweetness
May 27 2011, 04:22 PM
Thank you devs for the update. Still waiting on that ALL button in the other facilities...it's a tease to only be in the semi's. LOL

I love that we can hire people to work the service facilities now. :)

I also love the new clothes for the avatar. I do have a question about that....If you buy the fc clothes, and you want to change, does your clothing that you purchased with farm cash go into storage or is it gone? Does anyone know?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 04:24 PM
Thank you devs for the update. Still waiting on that ALL button in the other facilities...it's a tease to only be in the semi's. LOL

I love that we can hire people to work the service facilities now. :)

I also love the new clothes for the avatar. I do have a question about that....If you buy the fc clothes, and you want to change, does your clothing that you purchased with farm cash go into storage or is it gone? Does anyone know?

If you buy the FC clothes and want to switch, the clothes option stays open. It basically gets unlocked once you buy it. It doesn't go to storage.

Chihuahualady
May 27 2011, 04:42 PM
You have done us proud Raul with all the latest updates, the game is so much more enjoyable ...... keep up the good work ....... many thanks to all involved in developing the game. :-)

JennaSweetness
May 27 2011, 04:51 PM
If you buy the FC clothes and want to switch, the clothes option stays open. It basically gets unlocked once you buy it. It doesn't go to storage.

Thank you for the quick response. :)

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 05:01 PM
Thank you for the quick response. :)

No problem :)

ponygirl22
May 27 2011, 05:05 PM
Always loving the updates, but when is the "near future" coming so we can multi hire for all our farms??

KarenJT
May 27 2011, 05:16 PM
Great updates as usual! Sure nice to be able to get Mini-me out of those 3 yr old beyond-stinky overalls! Pheww!:eek:

If this has been asked here [or elsewhere] I'm sorry to be redundant but will we ever have a way(s) to obtain more Farm Cash without purchasing it? I was hoping with crop mastery[belts] we could get FC along with it. Ever??

Thanks for making the best game, bar none!

Taz D
May 27 2011, 05:21 PM
Always loving the updates, but when is the "near future" coming so we can multi hire for all our farms??
Let's see....
"Tomorrow" was a week
"Coming soon" was a month
So "near future" should be at least 3 months ;)

:D:D:D:D:D

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 05:22 PM
Great updates as usual! Sure nice to be able to get Mini-me out of those 3 yr old beyond-stinky overalls! Pheww!:eek:

If this has been asked here [or elsewhere] I'm sorry to be redundant but will we ever have a way(s) to obtain more Farm Cash without purchasing it? I was hoping with crop mastery[belts] we could get FC along with it. Ever??

Thanks for making the best game, bar none!

There has always been the earn coins/cash tab where you can do offers to get FC. There is also sometimes a bar at the top of your screen where you can send to friends so they work on your farm for FC.

Not sure what the belts will hold though :)

caligirl62
May 27 2011, 05:23 PM
Woohoo!!! Finally we get to change clothes!!! Thank u!!! Thank u for the updates!!! When will we get a new farm?! Can we sell the old tools now that we have the new ones? So we can have more room in our storage? Or do we have to keep them for the new ones ie the 5x5 tools to work?

caligirl62
May 27 2011, 05:24 PM
let's see....
"tomorrow" was a week
"coming soon" was a month
so "near future" should be at least 3 months ;)

:d:d:d:d:d

will this b available along with our farm in 2 months?

Duck Duck Goose
May 27 2011, 05:38 PM

Since the glass factory came out, ive only been able to get it to 86% of capacity, because even tho i have 15 days of flat glass production its never enough to fill up the mirror production.
Everything else in that bldg is maxed except the mirrors.
I was told today that the flat glass and mirrors actually have been tweaked, and when i went and looked, the bldg is now 97% full. Only the mirrors are short.

Perhaps in a day or 2 it may get to 100% i hope, because it will be forever before i can keep mirrors maxed and also max out the new bldg that takes extra flat glass enough to max those out too.
I think i saw at least 2 or 3 items in the new one that require flatglass

Taz D
May 27 2011, 05:41 PM
Woohoo!!! Finally we get to change clothes!!! Thank u!!! Thank u for the updates!!! When will we get a new farm?! Can we sell the old tools now that we have the new ones? So we can have more room in our storage? Or do we have to keep them for the new ones ie the 5x5 tools to work?
You have to keep the Farm Cash tools. In other words the 5x5's won't work without the 4x4's.

marwahr55
May 27 2011, 06:41 PM
With the Service Facilities that we work over at our neighbors - it says it's putting into storage "X" of 'whatever' we just helped with. My question (sorry I haven't seen anyone else that I know of ask ...) ... is it storing in our non-facility to sell since it's already been processed through the service facility OR is it recycling back through again and we're not getting the actual value of it as it finishes in the service facility. Hope this makes sense to someone. ;)

Love the new changes - always looking forward to the updates - always have FC burning in my overalls to spend ... thanks Devs, wonderful job as usual!!! :)

MissMaesFarm
May 27 2011, 06:46 PM
Wooot Wooot!! Thanks for the update! Love the store all button!!!

StoneFace
May 27 2011, 07:23 PM
Wooot Wooot!! Thanks for the update! Love the store all button!!!

I second that for sure....

so much nicer/easier to fill the last of the spots of hens, turkeys, goats, and all those things...

way nice !!!

Jeanne55d
May 27 2011, 07:29 PM
I was sent a 5x5 seeder as a gift. I put it on my farm 9, placed it in storage, and now it is gone. Any solutions?

mandridge
May 27 2011, 07:30 PM
I guess I don't understand the service facilities. I see nothing about get more clienets anywhere and my neighbors have never worked my service facilities. please explain in more detail. I'm feeling really ignorant at the moment. Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 07:32 PM
I guess I don't understand the service facilities. I see nothing about get more clienets anywhere and my neighbors have never worked my service facilities. please explain in more detail. I'm feeling really ignorant at the moment. Thanks

Click 'what's in stock'. You'll see the 'get clients' button at the top left in the orange button (that's where produce faster is in regular facilities). Then it will post on FB for them to work on.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 07:33 PM
I was sent a 5x5 seeder as a gift. I put it on my farm 9, placed it in storage, and now it is gone. Any solutions?

Clear your cache and refresh. If it doesn't reappear, you can link your farm so we can double check your account :)

KayGee
May 27 2011, 07:40 PM
Hi, can someone outline the items that were moved from gifts to store? Thanks.

artisanrox
May 27 2011, 07:44 PM
What do you mean YOU are happy.....

I am happy to visit with you again..... there was more than manure stains on our clothes... lol

:eek:

O_O

Farm Girl Tammy
May 27 2011, 07:46 PM
My favorite part of this release? The Store All button in the gift box! Yeehaw, thank you!

Tani S
May 27 2011, 07:55 PM
Let's see....
"Tomorrow" was a week
"Coming soon" was a month
So "near future" should be at least 3 months ;)

:D:D:D:D:D

And on that line, am I the only person who remembers being told that we were getting a musical instrument factory in the "next" update. Which would be today's update. Been saving up my maple lumber...

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 08:01 PM
And on that line, am I the only person who remembers being told that we were getting a musical instrument factory in the "next" update. Which would be today's update. Been saving up my maple lumber...

Where did it say that in the April 28th update post? I just looked and didn't see that. In fact I don't remember ever seeing it posted? I know it's been suggested by users.

ETA: It says future update, not next update ;)

meinhardt76
May 27 2011, 08:05 PM
Thank you for this new update already changed my dirty overalls lol.

lab lover
May 27 2011, 08:12 PM
Where did it say that in the April 28th update post? I just looked and didn't see that. In fact I don't remember ever seeing it posted? I know it's been suggested by users.
Paragraph 9 :)

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 08:18 PM
Paragraph 9 :)

Thanks! Ah it said future, didn't say next update :)

RoxyRocks
May 27 2011, 08:20 PM
Many Thanks to the developers, Raul & Bert & Rivas & all of the staff involved in this new update ;)

StoneFace
May 27 2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks! Ah it said future, didn't say next update :)

yep, the "next" update is tomorrow... or so we are led to believe

Double T Dude Ranch
May 27 2011, 08:44 PM

No she's talking about the April 28th release that said musical instruments in the future, but thought it said 'next' update :)

HelenJS22
May 27 2011, 08:53 PM

Ah yes, but is that 'tomorrow' world time ? or 'tomorrow' farm town time ?? ;)

cinnabear
May 27 2011, 09:34 PM
With the Service Facilities that we work over at our neighbors - it says it's putting into storage "X" of 'whatever' we just helped with. My question (sorry I haven't seen anyone else that I know of ask ...) ... is it storing in our non-facility to sell since it's already been processed through the service facility OR is it recycling back through again and we're not getting the actual value of it as it finishes in the service facility. Hope this makes sense to someone. ;)

Love the new changes - always looking forward to the updates - always have FC burning in my overalls to spend ... thanks Devs, wonderful job as usual!!! :)

I was wondering the same thing.
I hope someone answers this.

Taz D
May 27 2011, 10:01 PM

I was wondering the same thing.
I hope someone answers this.
No it isn't storing the items you get in Non-ingredients. The items you are getting come from the mayor so have not been processed through a service facility. This means you can put the items in your service facilities and get a higher price when you cashout without having to spend to produce the products. Or you can sell them at the market and get the value normally would have gotten from the type of facility it would have been produced in.

Flormansgal3
May 27 2011, 10:23 PM
When will farm 10 be out?

DebLeah
May 27 2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks so much for all your hard work-love the wedding boutique and new clothes.

Brian Sampson
May 27 2011, 10:56 PM
Did the crop level thing come out today??

Whoa its still the same day as the release. Wow. Seems like its been out two days already.

Jwebb
May 27 2011, 11:48 PM
Raul, I am shocked that there are no new seeds!! Even with the new facilities, we still are planting the same old things :( More seeds please!

psycho_mommi
May 27 2011, 11:52 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_TjkzuyF4y3bBgUfK3XUmOHEz48L1_ wQ2uUrRx4hzA5hn0SUCIw
toooo many shiny objects to play with!!!! :D

Animedevildog
May 27 2011, 11:57 PM
I would like to state that it was a nice attempt at giving us what we want clotheswise, but, on that one, I have to say that the developers FAILED. Sorry, but the clothes are no better (even the FT$ clothes) than the stock outfit. The ABSOLUTE worst was the "cowboy" one is about equal to this...
http://www.thegoldencloset.com/merchant/graphics/00000001/S0019d.jpg

Now, as for the rest of the upgrades, I do like them. I have been meaning to ask when the 5x5 seeder and the 8x8 flower harvester was gonna come out. I WILL have them. May I suggest next is an attachment, (if you have all three 5x5 tools) is an attachment for making the combine able to seed as well.

psycho_mommi
May 28 2011, 12:01 AM
honestly, i don't really care about new clothes for my avatar!! loving everything else!! :D

cinnabear
May 28 2011, 12:10 AM
Thanks Taz for explaining how the service ones work.

JAS0643
May 28 2011, 12:17 AM
Raul, I am shocked that there are no new seeds!! Even with the new facilities, we still are planting the same old things :( More seeds please!

While we didn't get any new seeds we did get to crops used in these facilities that are not used in other facilities. The squash and the sweet potatoes are something different to plant.

Pippilotta444
May 28 2011, 12:42 AM
thank you thank you thank you.... love the store all button.... looking forward to farm 10.... now i have to start planting squash and sweetpotatoes...lol...

Phanny
May 28 2011, 01:00 AM
Thanks heaps Devs. Those Wild grasses in the Farming section are just the BEST for beach scenes. Excellent.
Sending gifted animals straight to sheds is a really helpful and unexpected bonus.
Looking forward to the roll out of the belts - it is nearly the end of our tomorrow since the update , so will patiently wait to see it in action.

xCORINNAx
May 28 2011, 01:38 AM
Thanks for the new update, love it. The only thing I really really really want is a way where we can put our animals in our storage without having to put them to our farm first. I wish we could just put the whole building in our storage, lets say for example, the Pig Sty, because I want to move it to another farm but it takes SO long.

JAS0643
May 28 2011, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the new update, love it. The only thing I really really really want is a way where we can put our animals in our storage without having to put them to our farm first. I wish we could just put the whole building in our storage, lets say for example, the Pig Sty, because I want to move it to another farm but it takes SO long.

Unless this has changed, you can delete the building with the animals in it. Go to the farm you want to put it on and buy a new building. Now get the pigs as a gift and the gift box will store them in the building for you.

maggiel29
May 28 2011, 01:49 AM

It seems to give the employee a % of the actual GOODS - they turn up in the storage and add to any others there.

Tony D
May 28 2011, 01:53 AM
It seems to give the employee a % of the actual GOODS - they turn up in the storage and add to any others there.and then the employee can put them in their service facilities (if they have them).

Nyrelle
May 28 2011, 02:00 AM
Very, very good, thanks team!!!

ctu1010166
May 28 2011, 03:07 AM

Wedding dress
Tie Set
Red Roses Bouquet
White Roses Bouquet
Boutonniere and Corsage
Ring
Earrings
Necklace

--Raul

I'm glad to see this. My suggestion (Wedding Hall) has been accepted!
But still wait for the Belt system. Tomorrow became next week! :eek:

max_river
May 28 2011, 03:15 AM
actualy he said coming to tomorrow witch is today the 28

al_bundy
May 28 2011, 03:24 AM
Update: There were some unexpected complications with the belt system yesterday, we have no choice but to launch it sometime next week along with the fixes below:

1.Store All won't add animals to buildings if they are empty
2.Issues sending some of the gifts
3.Issues requesting gifts

We are sorry for those who were waiting anxiously, we will try to launch the missing things as quickly as possible.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

the add animals seems to be working fine to me i just added animals to both sheds that were empty and partially full

max_river
May 28 2011, 03:32 AM
ty for the info al

Grammy 11
May 28 2011, 05:35 AM
Is there a use for bunnies at this time?

Tony D
May 28 2011, 05:38 AM
Is there a use for bunnies at this time?Hi, no, not at this stage.

cindy333
May 28 2011, 05:55 AM
hi
thanks for the update its like always great :)
for some reason i have the feeling there's gonna be a new button for the facilties,right upper screen, a work button :p some day on the future i guess?? would be great i was dreaming over that button last night;)
a 10 farm? great i'am ready, have the name and know already how to decorate it :)

and something else: good luck with fixing the bugs!! you are doing a great job out there devs! take youre time to fix it, whe will wait patienly ore some impatienly doesnt matter at all ;) good luck and destroy those bugs. ;)

cindy333
May 28 2011, 05:58 AM
oh and i forgot: i love the new clothes :D thanks i gonna try then out :)

CSLewis
May 28 2011, 06:24 AM
I would really like to see the store all button in gifts send all trees to storage. That would make it much more efficient to put on the farm they are going to instead of having to reopen the gift section each time.

SunnyD
May 28 2011, 07:31 AM
Loving this update for sure..........only one thing..... how confusing is it going to get having to send out two invites to work both types of facilities??? Love my new clothes.... "O Magazine" contacted me asking to do a layout with the new outfits for next months edition..... thinking about it.......

Mrs Mags
May 28 2011, 09:02 AM
Loving this update for sure..........only one thing..... how confusing is it going to get having to send out two invites to work both types of facilities??? Love my new clothes.... "O Magazine" contacted me asking to do a layout with the new outfits for next months edition..... thinking about it.......

I thought it would be confusing sending out invites for 2 different types of facilities..but having give it some thought..I think I'm going to post my normal facilities one day...and the service facilities the next....It will give me time to catch up with myself...:)

rjohn726
May 28 2011, 09:03 AM
This update is very good as it gives new movement into another sharing arena with the Service facilities and a big payout there in Coins. The ‘new’ clothes options and the trees are nice also.

I am always short of hen eggs and cow milk and Wheat, and Farm 10 to me actually means at least Farm 11 and 12 down the road. That will solve my problem and yes I am buying those $5 FC hens (35) and cows (20) and I’ll probably buy more of those over time. I have extra facilities as you probably know 3 Ice Cream facilities, 3 Dairy processing facilities and 2 bakeries and those use up stuff quickly.

But it’s a fun game for a retired old man that needs something to do in his spare time. Keep it up. However, there is still something that should be done to make the game more popular, but then maybe not as it’s played all around the world now.

Good job to the development crew.

Mrs Mags
the add animals seems to be working fine to me i just added animals to both sheds that were empty and partially full

For me at least...the add animals to both empty and partially full sheds, worked fine yesterday...

Texas Star
TY for the update on the belt system! I was wondering whether to delay harvesting some trees until later today, but will go ahead and harvest. Thanks again for the great update!

maggiel29
May 28 2011, 09:30 AM
I just worked on a a farm where the farmer had huge fields of flowers - SO grateful for the new 8x8 flower harvester!!!
Thank-you

StoneFace
May 28 2011, 09:33 AM
I thought it would be confusing sending out invites for 2 different types of facilities..but having give it some thought..I think I'm going to post my normal facilities one day...and the service facilities the next....It will give me time to catch up with myself...:)

After working a few neighbor's service facilities.... I think I prefer it...

While I do those, I can also click on the facilities one at a time.....

Plus there is no clicking followed by no facility opening. So none are missed... :cool:

and if I just want certain things.... it works great for that too.:D

Mrs Mags
May 28 2011, 09:46 AM
After working a few neighbor's service facilities.... I think I prefer it...

While I do those, I can also click on the facilities one at a time.....

Plus there is no clicking followed by no facility opening. So none are missed... :cool:

and if I just want certain things.... it works great for that too.:D

Ooooo...Now that is a good idea!!....Thanks StoneFace..:)

Farmer Poppy-kok
May 28 2011, 09:59 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249934_10150186244521813_689326812_7370388_5389466 _n.jpg
Only wish I had enough FC then I'd really be styling ;)

Like the new clothes but is it me or the faces have changed like outlines of nose etc is so dark looks funny..

Double T Dude Ranch
May 28 2011, 10:11 AM
When will farm 10 be out?

Next update but we don't know when :)

caba
May 28 2011, 11:06 AM
Like the new clothes but is it me or the faces have changed like outlines of nose etc is so dark looks funny..

I have just got back from holiday and, before I realised about the update, I was thinking "what has happened to my avatar, I look strange", so yes I think they have changed.

Thank goodness for the new seeder and am off to check out the other changes. :)

jmwilkes
May 28 2011, 11:46 AM
Great updates any chance of an "all" button for loading up facilities and a "work" button to let you complete all work in one facility for a friend?

pt4u2nv
May 28 2011, 11:49 AM
There seems to be a problem with working neighbor facilities. If I click on a request to work a service facility, I cannot then work the other facilities unless I click on each one individually. Can you please make it so that whether I work a service facility or a regular facility that it is seamless?

I've run into the same issue. I worked several of my neighbors service facilities yesterday (Friday May 27) around 6 PM EST, and now I haven't been able to work any of their factories today. I will try again after 6 PM, but I doubt it will work.

Randall_Lind
May 28 2011, 11:49 AM
why don't you all care to fix the x025 errors? There no way of emptying my cows or other animals from barns due to this error.

I guess we need a remove all button or something.

Jane The Farmer
May 28 2011, 01:12 PM
This new update is great. I haven't had a problem with anything so far, apart from when i bought FC last night and it didn't appear. I have messaged Support and i am hoping it turns up soon. Sooo frustrating having to wait to buy things that i've paid real money for. :(

artisanrox
May 28 2011, 03:04 PM
OK, so...it's the little things that count, right? I just wanted to say THANK YOU DEVS for those little colorful wild grasses now available. I wanted one of my farms to look like an unkempt rural road and the only flowers that looked like that was the Wild Mix. It was annoying watering a farm for about ten to fifteen plants, but hey...I wear this game for fashion :D

So NOW I can actually have my roadside "wild looking" and NOT HAVE TO WATER IT ALL THE TIME. I hate flowers!!!!!

OMG, thank you.

InePine
May 28 2011, 03:16 PM
Loving the update, i havent played much the last weeks but this made me start again :)

Hope we can get something like the "Refer Clients" button on our regular facilities like we did in the service facilities, would make it so much easier to work at neighbors farms! Pretty please! :D

Zeeky Banutski
May 28 2011, 05:12 PM
Love the new changes (as always)...however - it's hard to be a Cowboy without a Cowboy Hat.....;)

StoneFace
May 28 2011, 05:30 PM
Love the new changes (as always)...however - it's hard to be a Cowboy without a Cowboy Hat.....;)

..... my thoughts exactly...................pawdner:cool:

Simera
May 28 2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the 5x5 Seeder. I was waiting for that one! As to the "Belt-collecting"-thingy - - I don't like it at all! It reminds me about WHY I stopped playing that other Farming-game.
*getting goose-bumps just by thinking about it*

Regards
Simera

Duck Duck Goose
May 28 2011, 07:06 PM
why don't you all care to fix the x025 errors? There no way of emptying my cows or other animals from barns due to this error.

Havent had an xo25 error since 3 weeks or so ago.

StoneFace
May 28 2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the 5x5 Seeder. I was waiting for that one! As to the "Belt-collecting"-thingy - - I don't like it at all! It reminds me about WHY I stopped playing that other Farming-game.

Regards
Simera

Any mention of the "other" farming game is strictly frowned :mad: upon ..... and may result in huge coin penalties when buying farm #10.... :eek:

:cool:

Duck Duck Goose
May 28 2011, 07:09 PM
Has anyone else besides me noticed that the seeders now KEEP the fuel they use instead of giving it back when you leave the current farm?

Man that stinks.

Happy pants
May 28 2011, 07:16 PM
I'm a little confused about this.... "When you buy an item that is required by a second item, you don't need to refresh the game to by that second item."

Does anybody understand this, and could you give me an example?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 28 2011, 07:18 PM
I'm a little confused about this.... "When you buy an item that is required by a second item, you don't need to refresh the game to by that second item."

I'm guessing it's like if you buy a 4x4 then you don't have to refresh if you buy a 5x5?

Simera
May 28 2011, 07:23 PM
Any mention of the "other" farming game is strictly frowned :mad: upon ..... and may result in huge coin penalties when buying farm #10.... :eek:

:cool:

Sorry, didn't know! But still true. :D

Happy pants
May 28 2011, 08:57 PM
I'm guessing it's like if you buy a 4x4 then you don't have to refresh if you buy a 5x5?

Oh, OK. That makes sense.... I was relating it to facilities, not tools. :D

bubba_bugz
May 28 2011, 10:22 PM
Awesome Stuff

driverdave
May 28 2011, 11:25 PM

Regards
Simera

i suggest you just keep playing as normal and let the belts come as and when they do ...it is an enhancement not something that you HAVE to do ...so dont stress jus play like always and have fun

dizzydog56
May 28 2011, 11:42 PM
after this update i have trees missing on a couple farms
like every 3rd tree
the 1s along the edge are an easy fix
but i have an orchard
thats going to take weeks to fix

BTW i still can't see anyone on farm 8
when is this going to be fixed?
i was kinda upset to see a new update
when you haven't fixed the old 1 yet

al_bundy
May 29 2011, 01:10 AM
after this update i have trees missing on a couple farms
like every 3rd tree
the 1s along the edge are an easy fix
but i have an orchard
thats going to take weeks to fix

BTW i still can't see anyone on farm 8
when is this going to be fixed?
i was kinda upset to see a new update
when you haven't fixed the old 1 yet

think your prob is not nessessarily related to the last update?

question do you layer your farms like trees over crops or crops on crops etc?

if so farmtown has a built in data clearing feature on the servers so maybe data has become corrupted which can happen with layering and the auto clean has kicked in and corrected the data which can result in items disapearing.

al_bundy
May 29 2011, 01:17 AM

Hi the problem you are having is related to trying to place the animal out of your barn onto a layered area of your farm

for example if you have flowers or trees or buildings turned off (hidden) and you try to place the animal on that same spot it will produce a X025 error

try to place it on bare ground where there is absolutley nothing at all.

here is a way around the x025 error that will save you having to reload

when you get the X025 error box don't click the green tick instead click the save button (the disk near the top right) the black saving farmtown data will comeup

while that is there select something like a facility or something and select add to storage the question box will comeup asking to comfirm click the red X button that will disapear leaving you with the pending changes have been saved comfirmation clcik the green tix and your x025 error will be gone.

al_bundy
May 29 2011, 01:22 AM

i will second what Double TT said yes prior to this release when for example when the combine was released and you needed to buy the 5x5 plower and harvester if you didnt refresh the game and you tried to buy the combine it would yell at you saying that you needed to own the 5x5 tools first even though you had just brought them.

now you dont need to reload

al_bundy
May 29 2011, 01:24 AM
This new update is great. I haven't had a problem with anything so far, apart from when i bought FC last night and it didn't appear. I have messaged Support and i am hoping it turns up soon. Sooo frustrating having to wait to buy things that i've paid real money for. :(

sometimes it takes a while depending on the method used to buy it

paypal = almost instant

mobile = sometimes a few minutes

JaneMarple9
May 29 2011, 02:58 AM
Love the new stuff and can't wait for the next upgrade!
Something to do with the rhubarb - rhubarb and apple crumble etc - would be good next time :)
And like others, I'd love a seeder which seeds a whole farm at once, I usually stick to one type of crop on each farm.
Great updates, and love new clothes!

jennysc
May 29 2011, 06:44 AM
one post well be sufficient.

al_bundy
May 29 2011, 06:44 AM
one post well be sufficient.

one post of what?

jennysc
May 29 2011, 06:48 AM
Maybe it is to early in the morning. But where do you see the belts and what are they. I love this game very much. Still having trouble with my combine. It shows unplowed places and says already done. But I guess it is all plowed on the farm I am working for. I sure wish they would fix it. Other than that the game is great with all the up grades.

al_bundy
May 29 2011, 06:50 AM
Maybe it is to early in the morning. But where do you see the belts and what are they. I love this game very much. Still having trouble with my combine. It shows unplowed places and says already done. But I guess it is all plowed on the farm I am working for. I sure wish they would fix it. Other than that the game is great with all the up grades.

the belts have been delayed and should be released within 7 days.

the problem your describing witht he combine is a known flaw and only the employee sees the already done unplowed fields on the employers side they show correctly

kosp41302
May 29 2011, 07:22 AM
noticed something with the store all button-- some of my barns now have over 100 of several of the animals in them- not complaining mind you just saying.

al_bundy
May 29 2011, 07:30 AM
noticed something with the store all button-- some of my barns now have over 100 of several of the animals in them- not complaining mind you just saying.

dam i wouldent tell them they might fix that

the rspca is onto me for animal cruelty having 1000 cows crammed into 1 shed :eek:

artisanrox
May 29 2011, 08:58 AM

Regards
Simera

As opposed to the other unmentionable "gaming" "company" on Facebook, Slashkey seems more than capable of making good decisions about how to implement the features they want in the game.

I'm a little wary about some things, as the game is still in development, but I am overall pleased as punch with this game and will continue to financially contribute when I can. The devs so far have shown to be really pro.

Grumpa
May 29 2011, 09:12 AM

i have found the unplowed fields and the already done is when I click to fast when I am harvesting those fields and get them twice.

to make sure that I get them plowed I just go to the 5x plow and plow them after I finish the combine.

kurlikew
May 29 2011, 10:33 AM
I love the new "store all" feature for gifts and animals! However, I've noticed that the animals stored by the old method are separated from the animals stored with the "store all" option. Can this be fixed so that the animals are all shown as one group inside their buildings? And, as I've seen asked in other posts, how does this affect the total animals allowed in one shed? If I have 100 stored by conventional means and then add another 100 with the store all option, can I now have 200 animals in my sheds?

JAS0643
May 29 2011, 10:50 AM
I love the new "store all" feature for gifts and animals! However, I've noticed that the animals stored by the old method are separated from the animals stored with the "store all" option. Can this be fixed so that the animals are all shown as one group inside their buildings? And, as I've seen asked in other posts, how does this affect the total animals allowed in one shed? If I have 100 stored by conventional means and then add another 100 with the store all option, can I now have 200 animals in my sheds?

Reload the game and all animals of the same kind are in the same box. If you already have 100 in the building it will not let you store anymore of that animal in the building. There does seem to be a glitch that if you have less then 100 in the building you can add as many as your gift box will hold even if that would put it over the 100 limit. I have a feeling that will be fixed very soon though.

max_river
May 29 2011, 11:42 AM
the amount it let me do was 200 max

rhenzy
May 29 2011, 01:22 PM
the belts have been delayed and should be released within 7 days.

the problem your describing witht he combine is a known flaw and only the employee sees the already done unplowed fields on the employers side they show correctly

The combine tools didn't work in layerd farm if there are still crops under it.

StoneFace
May 29 2011, 02:32 PM
The combine tools didn't work in layerd farm if there are still crops under it.

But the combine sure works great..... great.... with staggered crops..

love it
love it
love it