PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 17th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Jun 17 2011, 01:16 AM
See the bottom of the post for bug fixes.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 25 New Levels: About 60 items all in coins, top level is now 235.

2 Farm 10: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 10000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 7000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 8000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 9000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 700000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 800000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 900000000

Users with 10 Farms will now see a different, smaller farm selector on top which will expand when mouse over.

3. Harvest-Plow-Plant Combine 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Seeder 5x5 and the Harvest-Plow Combine 5x5, then you can buy this new Combine to harvest, plow and plant 25 fields at once.

Functionality of both combines (Harvest-Plow and Harvest-Plow-Plant) have been revised so it should be less likely to experience game crashes when hiring others with a combine. Please report if this is not the case.

Also, you should see way less messages like 'Not enough Coins' and 'Already Done' when using the combine.

This combine can not be used when working for others.

4. New River Shapes: There are like 20 new river shapes (Y, U, etc) in the ponds section.

5. Yeast speed delivery time increased, it's now 60 minutes.

6. Bottling Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 bottling facilities: Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory. There is no change to the speed of the production in this case.

7. Moving gifts from Giftbox to Farm much faster: When you put a gift in the farm, if you have more gifts of the same type in your giftbox you will be able to contuinue clicking in your farm to put the rest of the gifts without opening the gift box again.

8. The Fish Farming Plant can now produce freshwater and seawater baits: When you store the baits they will not go into your regular harvest storage, instead your bait counters will be incremented automatically.

9 Work on All button: When working on your neighbour facilities you will not need to click on every product, just click on the Work on All button on the top right and you will be done.

10. Rabbit Hutch Facility: The Rabbit Hutch was moved to the Facility section. It's now an animal facility where you can harvest the fleece of the white rabbits used in the Shoe Factory to make Slippers. This process does not harm the rabbits.

11. Pet Food Factory (Coins): Produce Pet Foods.

Doggie Treats Sticks
Premium Dog food
Cat Food
Premium Cat Food
Fish Food
Premium Fish Food
Bird Seed-Grain Mix
Iguana Food

12. Shoe Factory (FC): Produce Shoes.

Rain Boots
Farmer Boots
Clogs
Sneakers
Dress Shoes
High Heels
Fleece Slippers
Ballet Shoes

*Canvas Textile Roll can be produced in the Textile Mill.
*Leather Roll can be ordered from the Truck.
*Whie Rabbit Fleece can be harvested using the Rabbit Hutch building.

13. Fair Stand (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Chocolate Bar
Chocolate with Caramel
Chocolate Strawberries
Candy Apple
Waffle Cones
Chocolate Ice cream
Pineapple Ice cream
Coconut ice cream
Strawberry Chocolate Bar

14. Pet Shop (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Flying disc
Rubber Duckie
Chews Rope Dog Toy <- This can be produced in the Knitting and Knotting Mill
Doggie Treats Sticks
Premium Dog Food
Cat Food
Premium Cat Food
Fish Food
Premium Fish Food
Bird Seed Grain Mix
Iguana Food

Some new crops and trees comming on the next release.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

- The Buy One/Buy Multiple options are working again
- The Store All Button in gifts was restored, it was showing Main Action sometimes
- Friends Activity at the bottom now reflect correclty when others refer clients to your service facilities
- When using the Harvest-Plow-Plant combine and there is no place to plant the the seed tool will be deactivated automatically, this was the previous behaivor with the other seeders. We didn't do this intentionally however we just noticed that this behaivor have the advantage for you to change farms and keep the cursor, so based on feedback, if most users agrees to keep the cursor all the time we may decide to revert again this behaivor.

ctu1010166
Jun 17 2011, 01:17 AM
Hi hi, the 1st person
Thanks Raul
I discovered this update because Buy multiply does not work :)
And Rabbit Hunch disappear

Love Yeast and Fish Farming Plant update.

catherinesfarm
Jun 17 2011, 01:17 AM
Fantastic update as usual. So many thanks for your continued dedication to a brilliant game.

nettie1212
Jun 17 2011, 01:19 AM
You should have the all button in the front of the facility area so we do not have to open each one. We still have to open click to fill each item and close, open click and close. Why can't the fill all thing be on the front in the middle of open and store all.. Suggestion of course. Thanks for the update

JaneMarple9
Jun 17 2011, 01:20 AM
THANK YOU devs! Time to start replanning my farms!

TsunamiVince
Jun 17 2011, 01:21 AM
LOL, just in time for paypal to do "maintenance!"

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 01:22 AM
fantastic off to find my credit card (-:

holla
Jun 17 2011, 01:23 AM
who would EVER think of the other *coughs*game, THIS GAME ROCKS!!--RAUL AND DEVS ROCK!...THANK YOU For an AWESOME Game :)

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 01:24 AM
now to see if rhubarb can be used (-:

Lora Salter
Gee Devs...I love you guys....started moving things around in hope of farm 10 and leave for awhile and come back...and wow farm 10....you guys are the greatest. Got to go the Farm Fever Is setting in...:D

gffarmer
Thanks for the updates..esp the baits!!!! Was always running out of them!
Many many thanks!!!

TsunamiVince
Paypal is down until 12am PDT, so you'll have a little waiting for the new stuff...

nettie1212
what do you mean by one click for the bottling thing. I have one and I still have to click each item as I do all the other facilities when I fill them

Bottling Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 bottling facilities: <b>Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory.</b>

SeamsToBeSew
Have I told you how much I LOVE you guys lately.... I totally love this update.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much!!

Hugs!! and Happy Fathers Day

Note: Raul, what's the harvest time on the rabbit hutch?

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 01:26 AM
now just salt to go the truck would be a good place for it

love the baits in fish farming plant

holla
EVERY time an update comes out i lose a Whole days sleep..!!:)..woohhooo!.lol

al_bundy
but the tend to neighbours pop up still remains )-:

welcom
Jun 17 2011, 01:27 AM
ty for the new update raul

Greyclan
Jun 17 2011, 01:28 AM
You Devs are the best, fantastic updates as usual :D

Rob T
Jun 17 2011, 01:29 AM
Great Update, thanks Raul :)

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 01:30 AM
arrr did 2nd upgrade now my farm wont load

JAS0643
Thanks for the new stuff. I have a question does the Bottling Machine cut the time in half like the ordering station does or does the time remain the same?

holla
Mine either now

Molly Mew
Nice. Thanks Raul. :)

nanhutch
Jun 17 2011, 01:31 AM
Where's a like button when you need it! Still the BEST game on facebook!

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 01:31 AM
is anyone having trouble getting ft to load

mine sits on loading user

HELP!!!!!

TsunamiVince
Jun 17 2011, 01:32 AM
now just salt to go the truck would be a good place for it

Salt should come from one of the mines

holla
Jun 17 2011, 01:32 AM

HELP!!!!!

.mine did for like 4 mins just now, but just went thru..:)

rhenzy
Jun 17 2011, 01:33 AM
Thank you for the new upgrade!!! :D ;) :)

Tamblyne
Jun 17 2011, 01:33 AM
Love the updates! Awesome, as usual! Thanks!

Unfortunately, for some reason, PayPal is no longer accepting the gift debit cards I've been using to buy FC. This is unfortunate, because *this* is one game I'm happy to support with real dollars -- enough to actually use PayPal in the past though they are quite slimey. Hopefully, there will be other ways to send you money in the future. :-)

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 01:35 AM
all good im back in action (-:

suemack
Jun 17 2011, 01:36 AM
Had problems getting it to load, then it loaded and now I'm having problems going to another of my farms.

BTW I love the updates!!! Thanks guys!

Edited to add, now it's working again :))

holla
Jun 17 2011, 01:36 AM
all good im back in action (-:

hahaha funny-it was like omg, omg!...heart beats three times faster.no!.omg, omg.lol-

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 01:37 AM
the new combine does that mean we can hire others to seed our farms?

michellebkmt1
Jun 17 2011, 01:38 AM
Awesome update! thanks much! :)

holla
Jun 17 2011, 01:39 AM
hey whats the space between the Yellow hand and the green arrow,?..did they add something,its like theres a space for something but its not showing up, just blank??...weird

Jwebb
Jun 17 2011, 01:39 AM
Thanks for all the new levels and the tenth farm! I can't wait to dive into all the new stuff, but I have to say that once again I am very disappointed that there are no new seeds:(:(:( More new seeds PLEASE!

enough facilities
Jun 17 2011, 01:42 AM
WOW. best update yet. Good job on many new decorations and features. Looks like the lawn mowing will have to wait a few days.

TribalCat
Jun 17 2011, 01:53 AM
HARVEST BUNNY FUR???? :(

Well, I won't be doing that, but thank you for all of the other new items and the new farm, your hard work is much appreciated :)

max_river
ty for all the new stuff

TsunamiVince
OUCH, hard farm town server crash! C'Mon Farm Town!

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the new stuff. I have a question does the Bottling Machine cut the time in half like the ordering station does or does the time remain the same?

see last sentence of following: 6. Bottling Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 bottling facilities: Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory. There is no change to the speed of the production in this case.

al_bundy
raul great game and anouther fantastic release

can we please have some uses for rhubarb in the next release i have suggested some uses for it in the suggestions section

and a way to disable that tend to other farms pop up it is really annoying and never used

Thanks mate keep up the fantastic work that you do (-:

TsunamiVince

Well, I won't be doing that, but thank you for all of the other new items and the new farm, your hard work is much appreciated :)

At least they left out the slaughterhouse for cows and chickens...

easy dizzy
Great up-date....bought farm 10,then tried to load facility manager and got the connection to server timed out and now farmtown wont load and I get this message *Error
Error while loading page from Farm Town
Empty response received.
Please help :(

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 01:55 AM

HELP!!!!!

it was doing that for me a little while they were loading the update but it seems fine for me now...

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 01:56 AM
Salt should come from one of the mines

i agree if salt is added it should be one of the mines...

holla
Jun 17 2011, 01:57 AM
OUCH, hard farm town server crash! C'Mon Farm Town!

lol, i know right-mines kinda being stubborn, Just when i was working neighbors facilities..ft..ft..ft..ft-you can do it.

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 01:59 AM
hey whats the space between the Yellow hand and the green arrow,?..did they add something,its like theres a space for something but its not showing up, just blank??...weird

if you'll expand the tools, you'll see that is where the harvest-plow-sow is located.

holla
Jun 17 2011, 02:01 AM
if you'll expand the tools, you'll see that is where the harvest-plow-sow is located.

no,i mean before u ever hit the green arrow to expand, before you hit that theres a space under it for another feature..oh well

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 02:03 AM
no,i mean before u ever hit the green arrow to expand, before you hit that theres a space under it for another feature..oh well

yes it is a blank space on the short menu but on the expanded menu it is filled in. you'll notice that the arrow is in the same place for the short and expanded menus.

easy dizzy
Jun 17 2011, 02:04 AM
Ok back in business,seems to be an intermittent problem when I try to load the facilities manager,hopefully after the new up-date gets all settled things will get back to normal :)
Good luck,happy farming and otherwise GREAT up-date.
**Still would like to see a fill all button or maybe a start 50 batches button...and yes I WOULD be willing to pay farm cash for this option LOL :~)

holla
Jun 17 2011, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
......OH...DOH!!!!!!!!...gotcha..:)....LOL

holla
Jun 17 2011, 02:05 AM
yes it is a blank space on the short menu but on the expanded menu it is filled in. you'll notice that the arrow is in the same place for the short and expanded menus.

DOH!!!!!!......my bad..lol

lynwoo60
Jun 17 2011, 02:08 AM
Ty for the updates especially Farm 10. Just in time as started to reorganise the farms again. Talk about good timing lol. Love the work all button in the facilities saves the finger so much. love the new rivers they are cool so have to get back and finish renovating lol
this game is the best

Randall_Lind
Jun 17 2011, 02:09 AM
One question why did you all rename the "Store All" button to "Main Action" makes no sense to me.

JAS0643
see last sentence of following: 6. Bottling Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 bottling facilities: Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory. There is no change to the speed of the production in this case.

The last sentence was not there when I asked my question the post has been edited to add that information.

al_bundy
i sort of guess i didnt really need to buy the latest combo as i dont harvest and plow my own farms

shame i didnt think of that one before

velvetdelenn
Jun 17 2011, 02:10 AM
Thank you all very much :) You read my mind :) Any help with making things go faster is appreciated by this long time player :)

Farm 10 is now officially becoming THE SHIRE! :)

TsunamiVince
Jun 17 2011, 02:13 AM
UGH, having paypal problems. :-( I knew I should have gotten some FC before the update rolled...

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 02:16 AM
UGH, having paypal problems. :-( I knew I should have gotten some FC before the update rolled...

paypal announced that they are doing maintainance today

i brought my fc using my mobile

it almost costs the same

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 02:18 AM
and ft must be having intermittant probs

my connection buttom is flashing red/green

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 02:25 AM
i am loving this release! especially the work all button when working facilities. it was becoming very time consuming with all the new facilities we've gotten the past couple months (not complaining about getting them, though). i just worked a facility post and it went so quickly. i can go back to working them every day instead of every other day. my neighbors are going to be so happy!

TsunamiVince
Jun 17 2011, 02:25 AM
paypal announced that they are doing maintainance today

All better! Just needed a few minutes to process. I'm busy panicking to get the new stuff and hate waiting...

ghostkitten
Jun 17 2011, 02:27 AM
be careful..paypal just charged me THREE times for 120FC....:mad:

Inge Jones
Jun 17 2011, 02:37 AM
Now we just need to be able to grow our own salt some way :D Also to be able to single-click purchased animals into their sheds.

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 02:41 AM
I hope that maybe one day we can use the new combine to let others seed our farms as i just brought it but it wasnt till after i purchased it that i realised that it is basicly useless to me as i always hire neighbours to harvest and plow for me so the farm already will be plowed so is a useless tool for me.

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 02:44 AM
is the multiple hire "all farms" option still going to happen?

this was announced about 3 updates ago?

TsunamiVince
Leather comes from the truck, yet we get to skin bunnies. This is the first usage of animals for product and I can just hear the e-peta screams...

Tony D
I hope that maybe one day we can use the new combine to let others seed our farms as i just brought it but it wasnt till after i purchased it that i realised that it is basicly useless to me as i always hire neighbours to harvest and plow for me so the farm already will be plowed so is a useless tool for me.Hi, it states in the new release that it cannot be used on other farms.

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 02:45 AM
Hi, it states in the new release that it cannot be used on other farms.

yes saw that after i brought it )-:

I had better go to spec savers :eek:

owell never mind the fc went to a good cause something we all love

HelenJS22
Jun 17 2011, 02:46 AM
You knew I was going out for the day today didn't you Raul ?? THANK YOU - Upgrade looks great :D

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 02:49 AM
with the size of the new farm selector imagine how many new farms the can fit :cool:

bringem on (-:

ubercoolest
Jun 17 2011, 02:53 AM
wow - the updates are great. Thanks for a fantastic game.

JAS0643
Jun 17 2011, 03:05 AM
I had a rabbit hutch before the update and have since bought 2 more after the update. Only the two I bought after the update are showing up in my facility manger the one I had before the update is not showing up. Yes they are on different farms and yes I have reloaded the game and it didn't show up in the facility manger.

To the people upset about the bunnies losing their fur. From the picture of the fur harvested I think they are just being sheered like the sheep an llamas and not skinned like you would do in the real world. We are not killing any cute little bunnies when we harvest them.

sandie law
Jun 17 2011, 03:06 AM
All my own thinking on improving play realised, especially the fishing bait!. Excellent, thank you Devs :-)

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 03:06 AM
I had a rabbit hutch before the update and have since bought 2 more after the update. Only the two I bought after the update are showing up in my facility manger the one I had before the update is not showing up. Yes they are on different farms and yes I have reloaded the game and it didn't show up in the facility manger.

To the people upset about the bunnies losing their fur. From the picture of the fur harvested I think they are just being sheered like the sheep an llamas and not skinned like you would do in the real world. We are not killing any cute little bunnies when we harvest them.

make sure you only have 1 on each farm as if you have say 2 hutches on farm 10 in your facility manager will only show 1 on farm 10

spoiler1041
Jun 17 2011, 03:08 AM
So when is farm 11 coming out? :)

Dbutrfli
Jun 17 2011, 03:08 AM
You and the developed are awesome!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 03:10 AM
So when is farm 11 coming out? :)

I will beat Tony D to that answer

and the answer

"only the gods above now the answer to when that will happen"

if and when it does but i think it is safe to say that there will be atleast 2 new farms

JAS0643
Jun 17 2011, 03:20 AM
make sure you only have 1 on each farm as if you have say 2 hutches on farm 10 in your facility manager will only show 1 on farm 10

As I said in my post they are on different farms. The one I had before was not showing up before I bought the other two and placed them on different farms then the first one.

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 03:22 AM
So when is farm 11 coming out? :)Hi, Only the Developers know if and when Farm 11 will be released :)

Sorry Al

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 03:24 AM
Hi, Only the Developers know if and when Farm 11 will be released :)

Sorry Al

ha ha lol

couldent help myself (-:

Ann Morse
Jun 17 2011, 03:32 AM
Thanks so much Raul for the great updates, especially the rivers/ponds. Now if we could just have some animals like bears, kangaroos and the like it would be really great.
Thanks again, great stuff.
Ann

The Buy One/Multiple menu options are not working, this should be fixed tomorrow.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 25 New Levels: About 60 items all in coins, top level is now 235.

2 Farm 10: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 10000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 7000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 8000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 9000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 700000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 800000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 900000000

Users with 10 Farms will now see a different, smaller farm selector on top which will expand when mouse over.

3. Harvest-Plow-Plant Combine 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Seeder 5x5 and the Harvest-Plow Combine 5x5, then you can buy this new Combine to harvest, plow and plant 25 fields at once.

Functionality of both combines (Harvest-Plow and Harvest-Plow-Plant) have been revised so it should be less likely to experience game crashes when hiring others with a combine. Please report if this is not the case.

Also, you should see way less messages like 'Not enough Coins' and 'Already Done' when using the combine.

4. New River Shapes: There are like 20 new river shapes (Y, U, etc) in the ponds section.

6. Bottling Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 bottling facilities: Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory. There is no change to the speed of the production in this case.

7. Moving gifts from Giftbox to Farm much faster: When you put a gift in the farm, if you have more gifts of the same type in your giftbox you will be able to contuinue clicking in your farm to put the rest of the gifts without opening the gift box again.

8. The Fish Farming Plant can now produce freshwater and seawater baits: When you store the baits they will not go into your regular harvest storage, instead your bait counters will be incremented automatically.

9 Work on All button: When working on your neighbour facilities you will not need to click on every product, just click on the Work on All button on the top right and you will be done.

10. Rabbit Hutch Facility: The Rabbit Hutch was moved to the Facility section. It's now an animal facility where you can harvest the fur of the white rabbits used in the Shoe Factory to make Slippers.

11. Pet Food Factory (Coins): Produce Pet Foods.

Doggie Treats Sticks
Premium Dog food
Cat Food
Premium Cat Food
Fish Food
Premium Fish Food
Bird Seed-Grain Mix
Iguana Food

12. Shoe Factory (FC): Produce Shoes.

Rain Boots
Farmer Boots
Clogs
Sneakers
Dress Shoes
High Heels
Fur Slippers
Ballet Shoes

*Canvas Textile Roll can be produced in the Textile Mill.
*Leather Roll can be ordered from the Truck.
*Whie Rabbit Fur can be harvested using the Rabbit Hutch building.

13. Fair Stand (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Chocolate Bar
Chocolate with Caramel
Chocolate Strawberries
Candy Apple
Waffle Cones
Chocolate Ice cream
Pineapple Ice cream
Coconut ice cream
Strawberry Chocolate Bar

14. Pet Shop (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Flying disc
Rubber Duckie
Chews Rope Dog Toy <- This can be produced in the Knitting and Knotting Mill
Doggie Treats Sticks
Premium Dog Food
Cat Food
Premium Cat Food
Fish Food
Premium Fish Food
Bird Seed Grain Mix
Iguana Food

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

justmecookin
Jun 17 2011, 03:33 AM
Raul...thank you thank you....this was the max

donnasirisheyes
Jun 17 2011, 03:35 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I LOVE all the new up dates! Plus the FC we received-whoo-hoo! I was able to by my Pasta Restaurant! And I now have the 10th farm! Yay me LOL. Thanks to all the behind the scenes techs that make all this possible. You guys ROCK!!!

kurlikew
Jun 17 2011, 03:36 AM
Love the update! I see that you're already aware that they "buy multiple" option isn't working; just thought I'd report that the animal options are not working either (add to shed, move, eat, etc.). Thanks.

LadyLen1
Jun 17 2011, 03:38 AM
AWESOME as usual!!!!! love love love you all!

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 03:55 AM
I think so everyone knows on the first post this should be highlighted

i dont mind as i know my fc went to a good home but others might

pat909
Jun 17 2011, 04:01 AM
Thanks so much for the new update - I LOVE IT!!!! Cannot wait til I'm home tonight and can play all weekend long!! Thank you for all the hard work - its really appreciated!

Deb1234
Jun 17 2011, 04:07 AM
some of the updates shown are good but I have purchased a 4x4 plower and harvester but cannot use them on other farms Why is this. If I cannot use them for that purpose then I have wasted my farm cash

tharcicia
Jun 17 2011, 04:38 AM
As I said in my post they are on different farms. The one I had before was not showing up before I bought the other two and placed them on different farms then the first one.

Hi JAS,
Also bought one before the update haven't bought one after the update. But mine isn't showing up either. Suppose they are still working on it and will be ok in a couple of days (I hope) ;)

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 04:38 AM
some of the updates shown are good but I have purchased a 4x4 plower and harvester but cannot use them on other farms Why is this. If I cannot use them for that purpose then I have wasted my farm cash

the earlier released combine can be used on other farms

just not the harvest/plow/seed combine

i have pointed out in a earlier post that this fact needs to be highlighted on the release notes.

it is only good if you harvest/plow & seed your own farm

you knever know thay may release down the track that we can seed others farms aswell so just keep in storage for later

tony d if your able to edit rauls post maybe you could do it to save complaints from players as it doesent stand out.

tharcicia
Jun 17 2011, 04:41 AM
Thanks for the update Raul especially love the "All button" when working on neighbours facilities.

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 04:43 AM
Hi JAS,
Also bought one before the update haven't bought one after the update. But mine isn't showing up either. Suppose they are still working on it and will be ok in a couple of days (I hope) ;)Hi, can you click on the rabbit hutch and select start production or is the game not recognizing it as a facility ?

Hornyroo
Jun 17 2011, 04:47 AM
omg wow!! i love it, first update since the game began when i have automatically met the next level - i have some serious farming to catch up on!!

md1meeks
Jun 17 2011, 04:51 AM
Thanks for the great new update! Off to decorate #10!

tharcicia
Jun 17 2011, 04:53 AM
Hi, can you click on the rabbit hutch and select start production or is the game not recognizing it as a facility ?

Tony I can do it by hand it only doesn't show up in the facility manager.

BrookeB
Jun 17 2011, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the update Raul especially love the "All button" when working on neighbours facilities.

I agree. When I saw the one-click "Refer Clients" button in the service facilities on the previous update, I thought we could really use this in the regular facilities. And sure enough, here it is! :D In my opinion, it is the single most significant update to the game (only because I was falling asleep while click-click-click-click working my neighbors' facilities). :o Thanks, Devs!

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 05:04 AM
Tony I can do it by hand it only doesn't show up in the facility manager.Thanks , I will pass this information on :)

maggiel29
Jun 17 2011, 05:11 AM
I am also having problems - I already had a Pet Food shop as well as the Rabbit hutch - neither of them show up in my facility manager. I can collect/load them by clicking on the building.

BUT SO happy with the new update - especially the Work All button for neighbours working my facilities. And of course FARM TEN!
Thank you Raul.

mac16129
Jun 17 2011, 05:36 AM
Thank you for a fantastic game!! It just gets better and better!! Keep up the great work and thanks again!!

JohnAlbertini
Jun 17 2011, 05:48 AM
Need MORE levels....I got 20 of the new 25 immediately!!!
And MORE ways to get FC - PLEASE!!!!
So much to buy, not enough FC available!!!

oldsheila
Jun 17 2011, 05:57 AM
Thanks Raul, fanbloodytastic lol great new updates and a little more work to do. 19706 :D:p;) Mary

marwahr55
Jun 17 2011, 06:00 AM
Raul - You and the other Devs are ENABLERS to my addiction and I want to say "thank you" for this update. So a few things are working just right, but I know you'll get them going for us. You and the Devs are great!!! :)

Lavenda
Jun 17 2011, 06:06 AM
wow wow wow... thanks for the update! I think I am most excited about the new river shapes! They were most unexpected, will take me a while to sort out where I will use them since getting so used to the selection we used to have

Isisfordia
Jun 17 2011, 06:25 AM
Amazing after all these upgrades, they still can't spell "oats" as in "oats and malt house".

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 06:31 AM
Amazing after all these upgrades, they still can't spell "oats" as in "oats and malt house".Hi Oast is the correct word for that facility :)

artisanrox
Jun 17 2011, 06:38 AM
Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Why do I always have a full day of work when all the fun stuff is released??? :(

EDIT: Whoaaaa, look at all those cool river shapes!!!!

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 06:39 AM
Hi Oast is the correct word for that facility :)

tony is correct on that one (well hes right about everything)
mind you i questioned that one aswell but was enlightened to hear that oast is correct

but the lemonade stand is spelt limonade stand on the item lol

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 06:40 AM
o btw the bunny hutch shows in my facility manager

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 06:41 AM
o btw the bunny hutch shows in my facility managerHi Al, was it already on your farm , or did you buy it since the latest release ?

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 06:42 AM
Hi Al, was it already on your farm , or did you buy it since the latest release ?

i brought it just after the new release

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 06:44 AM
i brought it just after the new releaseThanks mate, the problem appears to be with the people that had the hutches prior to the new release.

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 06:45 AM
Thanks mate, the problem appears to be with the people that had the hutches prior to the new release.

no probs always glad to help :)

Satis
Jun 17 2011, 06:52 AM
Leather comes from the truck, yet we get to skin bunnies. This is the first usage of animals for product and I can just hear the e-peta screams...

Well, I'm imagining these are special bunnies that you comb to get the fur.

dixiegirl
Jun 17 2011, 06:54 AM
As usual it was a nice surprise to get my morning coffee and sit down to play my favorite (well only) game and find neat new stuff!! I am off to buy farm 10! I was just moaning about needing something to spend all this money on!!!
The Dev of this game Rock!! Thank you!!

1fritz
Jun 17 2011, 06:59 AM
Thank Raul and Devs.

Looks like another great update, you folks just keep getting better and better!:D

Randall_Lind
Jun 17 2011, 07:00 AM
Am I the only one that sees the "Main Action" button and wonder why? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1985868&l=381f926f01&id=1620425232

InePine
Jun 17 2011, 07:01 AM
Thank you thank you thank you for the work-all-button in the normal facilities!! Biggest thing to happen to FT since...EVER!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Randall_Lind
Jun 17 2011, 07:08 AM
Thanks Raul my dream of an "ALL" button for facilities products is coming true with step 1 for bottle plants.

Moirakris
Jun 17 2011, 07:18 AM
I had the Pet shop before the update, it was not showing in the facility manager. I put it in storage then brought it out and now its showing there. Maybe try the same with the rabbit hutches

Chihuahualady
Jun 17 2011, 07:18 AM
Thank you Devs for another great update, love the Work all for the facilities, also thanks for always working out ways of making the game less hard work and more enjoyable, definitely the best game on Facebook.

farmerandrea
Jun 17 2011, 07:25 AM
bought the rabbit hutch and filled it with rabbits but none showing as in the hutch....

got to say the change to the gift box is fab :)

marwahr55
Jun 17 2011, 07:31 AM
Don't know if I have overlooked it or not. But how much time between harvesting in the Rabbit Hutch? Is it every 8 hrs like the barn for milk, 1 day like the eggs or 2 days like the wool? Thanks! :)

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 07:34 AM
Don't know if I have overlooked it or not. But how much time between harvesting in the Rabbit Hutch? Is it every 8 hrs like the barn for milk, 1 day like the eggs or 2 days like the wool? Thanks! :)Hi, it takes 2 days for them to be ready (Farm Town days are 20 hours)

Momma Woods
Jun 17 2011, 07:39 AM
Thanks is not a good enough word for all Raul and the devs do to please us. As usual have to make plans and get my mind around all this wonderful stuff and just how to do my 24 x24 farm 10. Woohoo!!!! Yay yippee!! hooray. Love you, Raul & team.

ctu1010166
Jun 17 2011, 07:47 AM
I had the Pet shop before the update, it was not showing in the facility manager. I put it in storage then brought it out and now its showing there. Maybe try the same with the rabbit hutches

Your avatar looks like... :D:cool:

sandra.l.huffman
Jun 17 2011, 07:53 AM
up tell now i have bought every tool but the new combine dose not let me hire someone to help... which helps them..... or me to use it to work for others... so are we moving away from the helping mode? And I am real glad I did not buy it yet.. i would not of been happy showing up at market to hire someone and then find it did not work using others! like most of our tools.... Geeeeee

danielralph72au
Jun 17 2011, 08:00 AM
fantastic job

Deborah1979
Jun 17 2011, 08:00 AM

:) If you go back and read the first page of the update under #10...Rabbit Hutch....the following has been added in bold..."This process does not harm the rabbits." I think this was added after several people commented about the bunnies. ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for adding the one button to work in neighbors' facilities!! Now it won't take me 45 minutes to work some of them. We sure could use a button for some of our facilities that take so many clicks...the Flower Shop and Essential Oils come to mind immediately.:D

Grammy 11
Jun 17 2011, 08:04 AM
Thank you, thank you.. And a SPECIAL thanks for not harming the bunnies!!!!!

maggiel29
Jun 17 2011, 08:07 AM
I am also having problems - I already had a Pet Food shop as well as the Rabbit hutch - neither of them show up in my facility manager. I can collect/load them by clicking on the building.

BUT SO happy with the new update - especially the Work All button for neighbours working my facilities. And of course FARM TEN!
Thank you Raul.

Just found a work around for the rabbit hutch and pet shop problem. If you put them into storage and then back on your farm they show up in the Facility manager!

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 08:08 AM
:) If you go back and read the first page of the update under #10...Rabbit Hutch....the following has been added in bold..."This process does not harm the rabbits." I think this was added after several people commented about the bunnies. ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for adding the one button to work in neighbors' facilities!! Now it won't take me 45 minutes to work some of them. We sure could use a button for some of our facilities that take so many clicks...the Flower Shop and Essential Oils come to mind immediately.:D

its a virtual game so im sure the virtual bunnies wont feel any pain :)

maggiel29
Jun 17 2011, 08:09 AM

I know someone who has Angora rabbits and makes yarn from their fur - they are brushed - they have very long thick loose hair which they shed easily when brushed.

Canetti
Jun 17 2011, 08:12 AM
S**** you, Raul... now I have to redecorate everything again... can you please stop coming out with so much cool and fun stuff...

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 08:13 AM

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul[/QUOTE]

I think Raul means decreased (-:

and buy multiple seems to be working again

al_bundy
Jun 17 2011, 08:14 AM
******, Raul... now I have to redecorate everything again... can you please stop coming out with so much cool and fun stuff...

might want to take out the first 2 words :eek:

said in joke i know but might offend some people

maggiel29
Jun 17 2011, 08:24 AM

They dont skin bunnies for their hair in the real world they are combed/brushed - their hair comes out quite easily - they have masses of it - if you have ever seen an Angora Rabbit (the typed that provide hair for yarn_ they are HUGE!

lavanah
Jun 17 2011, 08:26 AM
Thank you so much Raul, I an excited again.

maggiel29
Jun 17 2011, 08:36 AM
Amazing after all these upgrades, they still can't spell "oats" as in "oats and malt house".

It IS an OAST house as one of the Mods has explained elsewhere! OAST houses are used in the real world for beer making! There are tons of them in Kent in England!

Soozy
Jun 17 2011, 08:42 AM

Can we get an explanation of exactly how this is supposed to work?
I read it to mean that it applies to all mentioned facilities at one time. It doesn't.

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 08:42 AM
I hope that maybe one day we can use the new combine to let others seed our farms as i just brought it but it wasnt till after i purchased it that i realised that it is basicly useless to me as i always hire neighbours to harvest and plow for me so the farm already will be plowed so is a useless tool for me.

thanks so much for pointing this out before i bought it. i was thinking it was a must have for my farm.

PixieBoo
Jun 17 2011, 08:44 AM
Would be nice is i could get FT to load so I could enjoy the new updates, gets to 88% and then no further. Very very frustrating pls fix!

sherri48
Jun 17 2011, 08:44 AM
i cannot find a thread on this subject but my facilities are not working propery when i load them and go right back in everything is finished it says 0 products but yet adds nothing to my storage then when i go to other farms to work facilities it says all work is finished is anyone else experiencing this so frustrating 3 days now

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 08:48 AM
i cannot find a thread on this subject but my facilities are not working propery when i load them and go right back in everything is finished it says 0 products but yet adds nothing to my storage then when i go to other farms to work facilities it says all work is finished is anyone else experiencing this so frustrating 3 days nowHi, could you please check that the date and time are correct on your computer please.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Jun 17 2011, 09:09 AM
Sorry I haven't gotten over here sooner to thank you, Devs, for this fantastic release. :o Was loading facilities last night when my level suddenly jumped and, well -- that was the end of all productive farming. It's been buy, buy, buy ever since. :eek:

Just finished working a neighbor's facilities, and the Work On All button is my pick for best new feature of this release!!!! This neighbor has tons of facilities, and while her posts are always very lucrative, clicking my way through all of them was a chore -- but no more!!! :D

You've outdone yourselves this time! I LOVE this game!! :D:D:D

One small question -- where's the fine instruments facility Raul mentioned was coming when the maple trees became chopping trees. I have a place set aside for it, and a huge pile of maple lumber. Sorry, but I'm not big on sports!!

maggiel29
Jun 17 2011, 09:11 AM
Just a thought about the pet food - does Raul have a pet Iguana?? (Iguana food along with dog, cat, fish and bird).
Also just noticed the "Main Action" box in the gift box instead of "Store all" - I agree that store all wasn't true as it didnt, but "main Action"????? Store all was fine - we all knew it was for storable items! Main Action sounds like something out of Miami Vice (thats showing my age!)

JAS0643
Jun 17 2011, 09:19 AM
They dont skin bunnies for their hair in the real world they are combed/brushed - their hair comes out quite easily - they have masses of it - if you have ever seen an Angora Rabbit (the typed that provide hair for yarn_ they are HUGE!

Actually rabbits are skinned for their fur according to Peta: "About a billion rabbits are killed yearly for their skins, as many as 70 million in France alone." I know though that ft is not skinning the rabbits for their fur so I am cool with it being in ft.

InePine
Jun 17 2011, 09:22 AM
Not a huge thing and i already feel spoiled rotten today, so not complaining, but when using the harvest-plow-seeder it doesnt automatically remove the seed-icon when youre done seeding all plowed fields in your farm. Not a huge deal but im very used to my seeder behaving like that and i rely on it to tell me when i am done seeding, so would be great if that could be fixed :)

P.S. I just worked 7 farms in the same time it usually takes me to work at just one, im so thrilled about this work all button i have now words :D

ghostkitten
Jun 17 2011, 09:25 AM

I read it to mean that it applies to all mentioned facilities at one time. It doesn't.

no..it just gives me "all" at each facility ..waste of money....

kwhel
Jun 17 2011, 09:28 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the work for all button on the factories. Thank you very much.:)

AlterBridgeMJC
Jun 17 2011, 09:38 AM
WORK FOR ALL.. finally here!

AlterBridgeMJC
Jun 17 2011, 09:38 AM
Thanks slashkey crew!!!!!

LoreneC
Jun 17 2011, 09:41 AM
Actually rabbits are skinned for their fur according to Peta: "About a billion rabbits are killed yearly for their skins, as many as 70 million in France alone." I know though that ft is not skinning the rabbits for their fur so I am cool with it being in ft.

According to my google search Angora rabbits are sheared.

I think it depends on what kind of rabbit.

driverdave
Jun 17 2011, 09:49 AM

what a lot of people are obviously not seeing is the A in between start all productions for and the word product i.e. to me this means it works in a similar fashion to the ordering station that allows max production in the semi's similar but different as the bottling one does not affect the speed of maturation of the products

twosmiths
Jun 17 2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the update, love the 'work for all' button the best. However, I am surprised we are having to use our REAL tuna for pet food, when we have lots yellowtail in the big coasts going to waste ... and the NEXT upgrade we'll get pecan pie, right? :)

farmboy2376
Jun 17 2011, 09:56 AM
nobody in their right mind would ever pay more for an addition to their property than what they pay for the main purchase. These price are absolutely ridiculous.

Also try fixing the problems with the game. The marketplace hasn't worked right for monthes. Most of the time you got into one and there's no one there or the ones that are there, there's no names and it's hard to tell whose wants work.

Of course until people quit feeding this developer money, stuff will continue the way it is. Amazing how the guy uses capitalism to make himself rich, but runs the game like socialism (limits and control).

Goldilocks32
Jun 17 2011, 09:58 AM
Loving all the new stuff, Im a daily player and anything that makes it easier for me to get all my onw farms sorted out gives me more time to help others at market :D if I had any bugs it would be that I wish there was an easier way of earning farmcash :D

Grammy 11
Jun 17 2011, 10:09 AM

Did you notice no bunnies will be harmed? :))

LoreneC
Jun 17 2011, 10:11 AM
New update looks fab! Thanks!:)

dumptv
Jun 17 2011, 10:15 AM
thanks for finally making me buy the fish plant! LOL !!! yay for BAIT!!!

jsbh821
Jun 17 2011, 10:21 AM
A great big thanks to Raul and all the brilliant devs! Awesome game!! :):):)
:)

Grammy 11
Jun 17 2011, 10:22 AM
Up till now I have said, "that's nice" but the harvest-plow-plant got a WOW!

Grammy 11
Jun 17 2011, 10:29 AM

It says NO BUNNIES HARMED.

luddy
Jun 17 2011, 10:29 AM
WOW Thanks for all the wonderful updates!! However, I am a little confused, because I have been able to use my combine when harvesting neighbors farms...but it does skip quite often on the plowing and I have to go back in with my plow to plow the skipped plots. PLEASE with the next update offer us a 5 x 5 bulldozier - :)

gffarmer
Jun 17 2011, 10:33 AM
Wow! Thanks for the "work all" and the combine harvest-plow-plant! What a time saver!
Love love love the new updates!!!

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 10:34 AM
i've been working facility posts and have been getting server time outs on any farm with more than about 5 animals. i've always had problems working facilities if someone had a large number of animals on their farm, but now it is happening with a much lower number. for example: i had one neighbor that had about 15 animals on the first farm and timed out 3 times. i went to her next farm and it had no animals. i was able to work over 80 facilities on that farm with no time outs. another neighbor had only 8 animals on her farm and i timed out trying to work the second facility and could not recover from this time out. note: i have tried with animals not frozen and with animals frozen. it seems that there is no difference whether they are or are not frozen with this problem.

Audrey45
Jun 17 2011, 10:36 AM
LOVE U GUYS wonderful updates

bcm151
Jun 17 2011, 10:43 AM
woooohooo!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! this will always be my favorite game!!!! Love you guys!!!!

LoveVDO
Jun 17 2011, 10:49 AM
Thank you for updating...

Suggestion for future updates... The option to hide animals and the option to hide ALL (excluding crops).

Valdoe
Jun 17 2011, 11:10 AM
nobody in their right mind would ever pay more for an addition to their property than what they pay for the main purchase. These price are absolutely ridiculous.

Also try fixing the problems with the game. The marketplace hasn't worked right for monthes. Most of the time you got into one and there's no one there or the ones that are there, there's no names and it's hard to tell whose wants work.

Of course until people quit feeding this developer money, stuff will continue the way it is. Amazing how the guy uses capitalism to make himself rich, but runs the game like socialism (limits and control).
Cool it.. this is a just pretend game.

I got all the farmcoins facilities and farm 10 fully extended + top level and still I have enough to by it twice over. The high prices is to lower our bank account... if you work your neighbours facilities especially now one click per factory, you could make nearly $100 mill from working at one neighbour farm

As for Dev getting money.. they deserve it.. the same way you deserve what you get paid in real life for what you do. As I always said love maybe free but living cost money.

JAS0643
Jun 17 2011, 11:24 AM
Did you notice no bunnies will be harmed? :))

It says NO BUNNIES HARMED.

PST the no bunnies harmed was added this morning after several people expressed concern over harvesting rabbit fur, it also said fur and not fleece like it does now. It is common for Raul to go back and add more detail to the first post because of questions people have about the updates.

Original post.

10. Rabbit Hutch Facility: The Rabbit Hutch was moved to the Facility section. It's now an animal facility where you can harvest the fur of the white rabbits used in the Shoe Factory to make Slippers.
What it says now.

10. Rabbit Hutch Facility: The Rabbit Hutch was moved to the Facility section. It's now an animal facility where you can harvest the fleece of the white rabbits used in the Shoe Factory to make Slippers. This process does not harm the rabbits.

max_river
Jun 17 2011, 11:28 AM
Cool it.. this is a just pretend game.

I got all the farmcoins facilities and farm 10 fully extended + top level and still I have enough to by it twice over. The high prices is to lower our bank account... if you work your neighbours facilities especially now one click per factory, you could make nearly $100 mill from working at one neighbour farm

As for Dev getting money.. they deserve it.. the same way you deserve what you get paid in real life for what you do. As I always said love maybe free but living cost money.

well said it is only a game

TribalCat
Jun 17 2011, 11:34 AM

Oh, thank you for letting me know! I know it's just a game, but I could never kill a bunny, even here. Now I've got to get a rabbit hutch and collect me some rabbits! :)

Katmay
Jun 17 2011, 11:47 AM
What i wanted is able to pay Coins only not farm coins - which i would like to see that i could buy 12X12 in coin not FC can it be done freely without using account to buy them cos i rather play the game if i have earned coins and i have enough coins that i could buy 12X12 but why does it have to be level 30 or over???

mS hAINEY
Jun 17 2011, 12:03 PM
I've been off ft for a while due to illness, so it's like starting over.how can i use my harvester, plower etc to work on other farms?I've tried pulling up the expanded tools, but it still won't let me do it. i have to click everything!Also I'm trying to learn to layer crops with no success. help! thx love FT!

spartan7886
Jun 17 2011, 12:04 PM
You can only use the FC tools on other farms. if you have tools you bought with coins, you're out of luck.

As far as layering, you'll have to find that out elsewhere. We're discouraged from teaching it here.

Majik Merlin
Jun 17 2011, 12:14 PM
Am I the only one that sees the "Main Action" button and wonder why? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1985868&l=381f926f01&id=1620425232

Im thinking it is because they are going to present options regarding placing gifted animals or trees and flowers.

max_river
Jun 17 2011, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Randall_Lind
Am I the only one that sees the "Main Action" button and wonder why?

Mimikrie
Jun 17 2011, 12:34 PM
Thanx for the update Raul :)

I haven't fully upgraded farms 7 to 10 yet because I don't have enough coins lol

And @ Katmay.... In the beginning we all had to be at the certain level to get the next farm. We couldn't even hire to plow without a certain number of neighbours. We have to work to gain things. That's life! :)

Oh yeah... to the ones complaining about the bugs.... try other games. Compared to others FarmTown works 99% of the time! :)

tricia g
Jun 17 2011, 01:20 PM
Since this update have not been able to get past 88 % loading So can not buy anything all my harvests are dying Not happy cleared everything, everything updated HELP

Mimikrie
Jun 17 2011, 01:23 PM
Tricia, mostlikely it is because all are online to get the new stuff :)

tricia g
Jun 17 2011, 01:48 PM
just get waiting for channel 134 :( i want to play NOW and buy all the goodies

des1rable
Jun 17 2011, 01:56 PM

Where is this button? I've looked everywhere for it. Is it only available to FarmTown users on facebook? Help please.

meinhardt76
Jun 17 2011, 01:57 PM
thank you for this new update and keeping this game fun :)

Taz D
Jun 17 2011, 01:58 PM
Noticed that there is one entry in the Friends Activity that is not telling you what they did. I think it is the worked in Service Facilities as it appears everything else posts correctly but one just shows their name, "Send Gift" and "Visit Farm"

twtywill
Jun 17 2011, 02:15 PM
what do you mean by one click for the bottling thing. I have one and I still have to click each item as I do all the other facilities when I fill them

Bottling Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 bottling facilities: <b>Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory.</b>

This is found on the "Tools" tab in the store, it is not a new Facility. I hope this helps. :D

Deborah1979
Jun 17 2011, 02:19 PM
:D OK....LOVE THE WORK ON ALL BUTTON FOR NEIGHBORS FACILITIES!!!! :D:D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Now, I have a question....have read thru every single post and haven't seen this asked or answered, so here goes a dumb question....
:confused::confused:
Does the rabbit hutch use the "bunnies" that can be sent as gifts (they are grey) or does it require the "white rabbit" that can be purchased in the store??

Will either or both give the rabbit fur needed for the shoe factory/slippers?

Thanks so much in advance for anyone that knows the correct answer! :p

Deborah

Ann Morse
Jun 17 2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks again for the fabulous job you guys/gals do in all these new developments.
Please can we have some more flowers and flowering trees and animals. Thanks again
Ann Morse

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 02:20 PM
:D OK....LOVE THE WORK ON ALL BUTTON FOR NEIGHBORS FACILITIES!!!! :D:D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Now, I have a question....have read thru every single post and haven't seen this asked or answered, so here goes a dumb question....
:confused::confused:
Does the rabbit hutch use the "bunnies" that can be sent as gifts (they are grey) or does it require the "white rabbit" that can be purchased in the store??

Will either or both give the rabbit fur needed for the shoe factory/slippers?

Thanks so much in advance for anyone that knows the correct answer! :p

Deborah

The bunny hutch harvests the fleece from the white rabbits which is used in the shoe factory.

It may harvest the grey bunnies sent as gifts, but only the white fleece is used in the shoe factory :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks again for the fabulous job you guys/gals do in all these new developments.
Please can we have some more flowers and flowering trees and animals. Thanks again
Ann Morse

New trees and crops in the next update Raul said :)

JennaSweetness
Jun 17 2011, 02:23 PM
Thank you devs for the update. :)

Sandraneta
Jun 17 2011, 02:32 PM
Great job. Thanks for the upgrades. Going to check it all out now. ;)

Deborah1979
Jun 17 2011, 02:38 PM
The bunny hutch harvests the fleece from the white rabbits which is used in the shoe factory.

It may harvest the grey bunnies sent as gifts, but only the white fleece is used in the shoe factory :)

:D:D

WOW!! Thanks so much for such a quick response....I kinda figured since it specifically said "white fleece" that was the case....but better safe than sorry! Was going to exchange a bunch of gifts for bunnies. OK....guess I better HOP on over to the store and get my white bunny rabbits. ;)

Grumpa
Jun 17 2011, 02:50 PM

if you just go to one of the facilities covered by the machine you will see the 10, 30 and now all.

you do batches in 10, 30 or all that you can. :cool:

Grumpa
Jun 17 2011, 02:51 PM
thanks so much for pointing this out before i bought it. i was thinking it was a must have for my farm.

If you harvest, plow and seed your own farm, this will let you do it in 1 step, instead of 3,

Original Tee
Jun 17 2011, 04:09 PM
If you harvest, plow and seed your own farm, this will let you do it in 1 step, instead of 3,

i understand that. since i hire friends or folks from the market to harvest and plow my farm then just having the seeder is adequate for me at this point.

sherri48
Jun 17 2011, 04:18 PM
thanks so much! that took care of the problem. thanks farmtown for all the new updates. only game I play anymore on facebook and always will!

JennaSweetness
Jun 17 2011, 04:47 PM
Does the Bottle Machine work if it is in storage? Like the forklift? Just wondering. Thanks for the answer in advance. :)

merianb
Jun 17 2011, 04:55 PM
I already owned the pet shop. It's not showing up in the facilities manager. Anyone else having this problem?

merianb
Jun 17 2011, 04:56 PM
Oh, and good job once again on a great update. I promptly bought some farm cash and will be purchasing some more for my dad as a father's day gift. Don't mind supporting a game that listens to it's players.

suzyt13
Jun 17 2011, 04:59 PM
thanks for the updates - glad to see new levels

Mimikrie
Jun 17 2011, 05:02 PM
I already owned the pet shop. It's not showing up in the facilities manager. Anyone else having this problem?

yes, I am missing 1 of my bunny hutches though. only showing 1 in the manager

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 05:03 PM
yes, I am missing 1 of my bunny hutches though. only showing 1 in the manager

Try putting that hutch in storage and take it back out on the same farm.

Reta J
Jun 17 2011, 05:06 PM
Does the Bottle Machine work if it is in storage? Like the forklift? Just wondering. Thanks for the answer in advance. :)

Hi, I put mine into storage and it is working great.

Awesome updates devs! Thank you so much for all your hard work :)

Beer Farmer
Jun 17 2011, 06:04 PM
Am I missing something? The New Rivers do not show you which fish they each contain?

Miz judy
Jun 17 2011, 06:05 PM
Why can't we un-load our gift box? I take out come back there they are again.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 06:08 PM
Am I missing something? The New Rivers do not show you which fish they each contain?

I'm guessing that they are just like the other river pieces ;)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 06:08 PM
Why can't we un-load our gift box? I take out come back there they are again.

Hi, what were you trying to unload? I was able to unload lots of stuff not too long ago.

Beer Farmer
Jun 17 2011, 06:10 PM
I'm guessing that they are just like the other river pieces ;)

I could have "Guessed" That too. I would prefer to know which fish are in each as we really need Salmon available in more water sections. If im gonna put in a river and there happens to be salmon in some, I would prefer those. :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 06:12 PM
Salmon are only in the Farm Cash items (minus the sea coasts), so I don't think they'll be in the river, otherwise Raul would have mentioned it :)

JennaSweetness
Jun 17 2011, 06:19 PM
Hi, I put mine into storage and it is working great.

Awesome updates devs! Thank you so much for all your hard work :)

Thank you! I wanted to know before I bought it! :)

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Jun 17 2011, 06:25 PM
Awesome updates, Thank you!!! :)

jayco33
Jun 17 2011, 06:40 PM
Not a huge thing and i already feel spoiled rotten today, so not complaining, but when using the harvest-plow-seeder it doesnt automatically remove the seed-icon when youre done seeding all plowed fields in your farm. Not a huge deal but im very used to my seeder behaving like that and i rely on it to tell me when i am done seeding, so would be great if that could be fixed :)

P.S. I just worked 7 farms in the same time it usually takes me to work at just one, im so thrilled about this work all button i have now words :D

Actually I think it's better this way. Now when you move on from one farm to the next (and want to keep planting the same crop) you don't have to select the tool for each farm.

bubba_bugz
Jun 17 2011, 06:51 PM
Awesome updates again

Tygered
Jun 17 2011, 06:57 PM
Another fantastic update. I'm off to buy farm 10 now and check out the rivers.

DebLeah
Jun 17 2011, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the update. Love it. Just in time for my birthday. Glad we are using the rabbit hutch. Now if we could just use the other animals. Thanks for all your hard work.

Gingrkido
Jun 17 2011, 07:16 PM
I love this game!!! Thank you devs for another awesome update!!

Tamblyne
Jun 17 2011, 07:22 PM

A few people mentioned a month or two ago they they kept getting the yellow hand instead of the green arrow. Maybe the extra space is to help with that?

anneandjuice
Jun 17 2011, 07:26 PM
I love the updates :), but there is a small problem. I already had the pet shop on my farm before it became a facility, but it doesn't show up in the facility manager. However, all the other new ones do.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 07:28 PM
I love the updates :), but there is a small problem. I already had the pet shop on my farm before it became a facility, but it doesn't show up in the facility manager. However, all the other new ones do.

Try putting it in storage (if nothing is producing in it) and put it back on the farm.

Docperk
Jun 17 2011, 07:30 PM
WOW Thanks for all the wonderful updates!! However, I am a little confused, because I have been able to use my combine when harvesting neighbors farms...but it does skip quite often on the plowing and I have to go back in with my plow to plow the skipped plots. PLEASE with the next update offer us a 5 x 5 bulldozier - :)

I have 2nd the motion on the 5x5 bulldozer 3rd or 4th or whatever it is by the time I post this.... :)

B.Linda
Jun 17 2011, 07:32 PM
I love the updates, but can we pleeeeease also collect the white rabbit fur to spin it into angora wool. They ARE angora rabbits, aren't they? I KNOW they are. LOL.

Docperk
Jun 17 2011, 07:35 PM
Thank you devs for the update. :)

I bet you need to update you level now as we went to 235. :)

Docperk
Jun 17 2011, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the new updates. I love to Work on All button when working others facilities, I was getting real tired of that, this will help a lot. Thanks for the new levels and farm 10, found that this morning as I logged on to harvest my animals and I had to get it plow and plant it. Almost made me late for work, actually I didn't even want to go to work and then couldn't wait to get home to see what all other goodies we got. I like getting the All button on the beverage utilities but would like to have it on all facilities. Looking forward to the new crops and trees. Not to sure about the Harvest/Plow/Plant tool. I have the Harvest/Plow combo already and that is another 45 FC kind of steep when you already have all the other tools. Beside I like to hire friends and others to harvest and plow so it would be a waste of FC IMHO. I know it had been asked for so it good for you all to respond to the request.
Thanks again for the updates all are great as usual.

Doc

psycho_mommi
Jun 17 2011, 07:56 PM
greaT UPDATE!! THANKS MUCH, RAUL AND DEVS!!! could we please have an increase in the giftable factory consumables. like tomatoes n potatoes???? FARMTOWN ROCKS!!!! :D:D:D:D

Docperk
Jun 17 2011, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah One more thing. I was having problems working one of my neighbors facilities in that it would always prompt to go to the next one and it would never make there, this seems to have fixed that issue, will let you know after the time or two if I have issues still.

Tygered
Jun 17 2011, 08:09 PM
How do we get the white rabbits and also my pet shop doesn't show up in the manager. However, I saw a suggestion to put it in storage and take it back out. I'll try that. But I still need to know how to get the white rabbits.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 08:10 PM
How do we get the white rabbits and also my pet shop doesn't show up in the manager. However, I saw a suggestion to put it in storage and take it back out. I'll try that. But I still need to know how to get the white rabbits.

White rabbits are found in the 'animal' tab in the store :)

Rob T
Jun 17 2011, 08:10 PM

you can get the rabbits from the animals tab in the store :)

Tygered
Jun 17 2011, 08:11 PM
I don't see that in my animals tab, but I'll try again. Sometimes I have to log off and back on to get updated. thanks.

Tygered
Jun 17 2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks so much for moving the green arrow up away from that silly yellow glove. I can't begin to tell you how many times I got the glove. In my humble opinion, throw that dang thing away. It's useless, but at least now I won't click it by mistake.

max_river
Jun 17 2011, 08:13 PM
thank you for all the new stuff. was little upset nothing for fathers day in the gift section or in the store. the moms new got stuff what about the dads

Double T Dude Ranch
Jun 17 2011, 08:14 PM
I don't see that in my animals tab, but I'll try again. Sometimes I have to log off and back on to get updated. thanks.

The animals tab in the store? Should be there.

Pete's Piggy
Jun 17 2011, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the update. This game is Great!! But, (you knew it) could you tweak the system slightly to allow the Rabbit Hatch to show up in the Facility Manager? Thanks again.

Tony D
Jun 17 2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the update. This game is Great!! But, (you knew it) could you tweak the system slightly to allow the Rabbit Hatch to show up in the Facility Manager? Thanks again.Hi, try putting the hutch into storage and then putting in back onto the farm.

smac1029
Jun 17 2011, 08:31 PM
Is there anyway you can make it easier for us to move facilities between farms without having to add it to the storage and lose productions? That would be great to have that kind of flexibility as Farmtown evolves.

Lorraine Millett Snyder
Jun 17 2011, 08:34 PM
First of all I love this game and have spent money to get more things one being the fork lift to collect things from the facilities thinking it would be to use on all farms i worked on but it was not , Now you have given that option to every one for free . Could you let us trade them in for something useful I need a bigger seeder or a bigger saw......I am about to buy some farm cash but wanted to see what you think. Retired and crazy about FT.

max_river
Jun 17 2011, 08:35 PM
First of all I love this game and have spent money to get more things one being the fork lift to collect things from the facilities thinking it would be to use on all farms i worked on but it was not , Now you have given that option to every one for free . Could you let us trade them in for something useful I need a bigger seeder or a bigger saw......I am about to buy some farm cash but wanted to see what you think. Retired and crazy about FT.

am i missing something what do you mean they gave it to everyone for free.

max_river
Jun 17 2011, 08:37 PM
you still need to have the fork lift to empty it in just one click so i am little confused on what you are saying

Begonia Wildwind
Jun 17 2011, 08:56 PM
Brilliant! Thank you so much!

nanasplace
Jun 17 2011, 09:00 PM
Thank you all so much for all the hard work you do, have been absent for awhile, dog gone real world keeps interferring with my farming. LOVE ALL

marobu52
Jun 17 2011, 09:46 PM
Love the new update. So far I am keeping up with the new releases. I have all the facilities!

Just a comment. this morning when I went to the Baby Food Factory, it seemed as if the bottler should have helped with production......

:cool:

Docperk
Question: Why wasn't the Coffee and Tea Shop and the Pool Bar included with getting the All Button? They are beverages too... :)

Sesselwill

Thank you Raul.

I am also having issues seeing the Pet Shop in the manager. And I like being able to use a building I already owned. So glad to see when existing facilities are expanded upon or used for the first time. Thanks so much!:D

Proud_ARMY_Mom
Jun 17 2011, 09:56 PM
LOVE IT as always!! Thanks!!! :)

AZHorseLady
Jun 17 2011, 09:59 PM
Great update, thanks!!!!

Majik Merlin
Jun 17 2011, 10:10 PM
Love the updates, thanks for all your hard work

BUT (sorry)

Why oh WHY didn't you use sturgeon or tench for the cat food instead of fish that are badly needed elsewhere? pout

Majik Merlin
Jun 17 2011, 10:14 PM

No one has the 'forklift' option except those who purchased the 'working' forklift, so no one has 'gotten it free'. the new work all function is different from the forklift option.