Phanny
Jul 09 2011, 05:36 PM
Tis' a long walk to Wal Mart from New Zealand. :(

anniesgrannie
Jul 09 2011, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the update. Love it!!

Tiger
Jul 09 2011, 05:44 PM
I know but I can't find anywhere on FB where you can enter the card code to be able to use them.

Also this is what I find on FB in the credit help section...

What are the default payment methods that PayPal will draw from to pay for Facebook Ads?
PayPal will fund the Facebook ads payment from the payment sources on file in the order below. You can make changes and designates a specific payment method as the "Backup Funding Source".

1) PayPal Balance – will always be the Primary Funding Source.
2) Instant transfer from your bank account (if eligible)
3) PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later, PayPal Plus Card, or Buyer Credit)
4) Debit card
5) Credit card

So they LIED about using your paypal balance as the primary source...geeez what else is new. Nothing like trying to get us more in debt.

The thing is I have all the REAL money I need but no way to spend it on this game....and I will NEVER get a credit card.

Hi,
I can't post an outside link here but here's how i found it......
on FB Click on "Account" then "help centre". In the search box type in "How do I redeem my Facebook Credits gift card?". You should then see the exact same words in one of the FAQ's listed there. Click on it and you will see the link that takes you to the place to enter your pin code.

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 09 2011, 05:50 PM
Really???? I have oil wells on all 10 farms and a total of 2 oil refineries and keep my petrochemical plant maxed at all times. Since the last time they increased the production on those, I haven't had a problem since. I don't understand why you are only at 10%. Maybe you just need a second refinery. I have all 10 wells, both refineries AND the petrochemical plant 100% maxed at all times and still have plenty to spare.

LOVE the updates! This game just gets better and better and better!
Dont know how you do it except that your neighbors must make it possible. My petroplant only went to 9% today. and i threw away 30 some crude oil barrels by selling them off at the market cause they wouldnt fit into oil refinery.

WingmanFarm
Jul 09 2011, 05:50 PM
Hi,
I can post an outside link here but here's how i found it......
on FB Click on "Account" then "help centre". In the search box type in "How do I redeem my Facebook Credits gift card?". You should then see the exact same words in one of the FAQ's listed there. Click on it and you will see the link that takes you to the place to enter your pin code.

That will help but I feel sorry for those that can't use this option ( disabled). BTW they sell FB game cards in Shoppers Drug Mart also.

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 09 2011, 05:54 PM
That's awful! No help by friends working your facilities on Myspace? :eek: You need to pack up your things and move to Farm Town on Facebook! I don't think people understand what you're saying. Your Oil Processing facility is overfilled with production... because the regular six hour time is much too slow to be useful. Facebook players depend on friends working our facilities, and I have the same wish for our Oil Pumps. My problem is not enough Oil Barrels, ever, to keep refilling the Petrochemical Plant. I also have ten Oil Pumps going, and since friends can't work those, it takes forever to build up enough Oil Barrels to fill the Petrochemical Plant. In the recent update, as you said.. Nylon Reels were added.. along with new products requiring (more) Plastic Granules. I'm no longer even bothering with Fuel production. Everything will now go into Petrochemical Barrels.

I'm not even gonna think about wasting all the stuff i have on myspace FT only to start over on fb. I dont like fb and dont want an acct there. I just wanna be able to max out my buildings.

Let me put all my crude barrels in but still keep refinery maxed with 10 pumps, and let me be able to also max out my petroplant with my one oil refinery.

psycho_mommi
Jul 09 2011, 05:56 PM
k, i feel pretty dumb here, but what are ebony trees used for??? :confused:

Tiger
Jul 09 2011, 06:06 PM
k, i feel pretty dumb here, but what are ebony trees used for??? :confused:

Hi,

They are trees that can be chopped, processed in the sawmill and then used to make products in the musical instrument factory.

psycho_mommi
Jul 09 2011, 06:11 PM
thanks tiger!! :D

Original Tee
Jul 09 2011, 06:19 PM
I know but I can't find anywhere on FB where you can enter the card code to be able to use them.

What are the default payment methods that PayPal will draw from to pay for Facebook Ads?
PayPal will fund the Facebook ads payment from the payment sources on file in the order below. You can make changes and designates a specific payment method as the "Backup Funding Source".

4) Debit card
5) Credit card

So they LIED about using your paypal balance as the primary source...geeez what else is new. Nothing like trying to get us more in debt.

The thing is I have all the REAL money I need but no way to spend it on this game....and I will NEVER get a credit card.

You CAN still use paypal.
On facebook take this path:
account->account setting->buy more->paypal is selected as first choice

it comes up with the page to login to your paypal account.

Taz D
Jul 09 2011, 06:36 PM

4) Debit card
5) Credit card

Go to the Help Center in Facebook and Search for "PayPal problems" The first item it brings up has a link for a form to send to Facebook. Send that in with your problem and see what they say. Since they had just added a big chunk of games to this system I am sure there are bugs that they haven't seen. Some are able to use direct payment from amount in their Paypal account or direct from their bank accounts and others aren't. This is clearly a problem with their system.

WingmanFarm
Jul 09 2011, 06:36 PM
You CAN still use paypal.
On facebook take this path:
account->account setting->buy more->paypal is selected as first choice

it comes up with the page to login to your paypal account.

Yes it does come up with a paypal selection but if you sign into your Paypal account a pop up comes up telling you to add a credit card to proceed. There is no option to bypass this so if you have a credit card that is where they take your money..NOT THE REAL MONEY BALANCE.

If you have no credit card attached to your Paypal they say to add one..NO OTHER OPTIONS available.

So get a credit card or don't use Paypal...

Original Tee
Jul 09 2011, 06:47 PM
Yes it does come up with a paypal selection but if you sign into your Paypal account a pop up comes up telling you to add a credit card to proceed. There is no option to bypass this so if you have a credit card that is where they take your money..NOT THE REAL MONEY BALANCE.

If you have no credit card attached to your Paypal they say to add one..NO OTHER OPTIONS available.

So get a credit card or don't use Paypal...

oh. i would not trust that. i wonder if the gift card selection still works without a credit card. i don't currently have a gift card or i'd try it out.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 09 2011, 06:53 PM
Ok, time for big mean moderator lol.

We really want to keep this thread for just feedback on the new release.

We have a help and support thread for FC here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395242

We have a feedback/discussion thread on FC and FB credits here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

A Tiller the Pun
Jul 09 2011, 07:03 PM
Thanks for that. The amount of canned tuna needs to be increased. The can factory produces 40 per day but one uses 120 per day just for tuna sandwiches.

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 09 2011, 07:15 PM
Sheep and Llamas... I have ten Wool sheds on ten farms, and again.. never have enough of either kind of wool to meet the demand for producing all the products using them. I have a ton of extra, loose sheep and llamas on most farms, to try to increase wool production -- which is slowing everything down, of course, and also makes planting and harvesting much more difficult. You know extra animals on farms make the game slow down, but won't resolve the wool issue for us. Please.. either greatly increase the limit of sheep and llamas in the sheds.. or let us have multiple wool sheds per farm.. or best of all -- change the time needed to harvest wool sheds! Once every 40 hours is not enough, and will never be enough for advanced players with lots of facilities.

Please keep up with this kind of issue, when you add new products to use existing ingredients. Increase production of that ingredient at the same time you add the new products that use it.

Really? How many textile mills are you running? I also have 10 wool sheds, as well as 8 textile mills and i always have left over sheep and lamma wool. All 8 of my textile mills are maxed all the time, but I dont think they would keep up with more than 9 text.mills. 8 seems to be enough and then some for my needs

Ms Helpful
Jul 09 2011, 07:18 PM
OMG .... i soooooooooooooooo love my drive thru ... will be getting the table & chairs one when i get paid next week.

i was daunted at the task of 'working' on my facilities as i was out of practice but now with the drive thru etc im so happy to be doing my facilities again.

thank you developers for this :)xx

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 07:25 PM
Really? How many textile mills are you running? I also have 10 wool sheds, as well as 8 textile mills and i always have left over sheep and lamma wool. All 8 of my textile mills are maxed all the time, but I dont think they would keep up with more than 9 text.mills. 8 seems to be enough and then some for my needs

I only have two Textile mills. Again, the difference is that friends work my facilities, including the Textile mills. The sheep and llama wool go fast, as I keep reloading the two mills. :rolleyes:

Grammy 11
Jul 09 2011, 07:32 PM

I do not understand. I have 10 wool sheds and 2 textile mills. I can't max out either mill and I am always running short of wool if I max the textile rolls. What am I doing wrong? All sheds are maxed.

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 07:40 PM
Grammy, the forum member who has too much sheep and llama wool is a Myspace player, not a Facebook player. On Myspace, Farm Town players can't hire their friends to work facilities (for whatever reason). Therefore, she has the opposite problem than those of us on Facebook have... too much wool, and too slow production of textile rolls.

Edit: In my case, I've added a ton of loose sheep and llamas to many of my farms.. which is also a big problem. I posted about hoping for a future update to include a resolution to the Sheep and Llama problem. The loose animals increase my mill production, but they also slow everything down on my farms. I hope the developers will address this problem in the near future.

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 09 2011, 07:44 PM
I do not understand. I have 10 wool sheds and 2 textile mills. I can't max out either mill and I am always running short of wool if I max the textile rolls. What am I doing wrong? All sheds are maxed.

I only have two Textile mills. Again, the difference is that friends work my facilities, including the Textile mills. The sheep and llama wool go fast, as I keep reloading the two mills. :rolleyes:

Well the fact that im on myspace and neighbors cant help one another may make the difference.
Without help - im able to keep 8 textile mills maxed every day from 10 woolsheds. I might be able to max a 9th text mill but have never tried it as i dont need it. I know for a fact that 10 textmills can not be maxed with 10 sheds tho thats for sure

My uses for the wool products are only 1 sewing mill, 1 knitting knotting mill, and 1 Home supply factory, so i have tons of textile rolls left over to sell as profit that dont get used.

Grammy 11
Jul 09 2011, 07:58 PM
Grammy, the forum member who has too much sheep and llama wool is a Myspace player, not a Facebook player. On Myspace, Farm Town players can't hire their friends to work facilities (for whatever reason). Therefore, she has the opposite problem than those of us on Facebook have... too much wool, and too slow production of textile rolls.

Edit: In my case, I've added a ton of loose sheep and llamas to many of my farms.. which is also a big problem. I posted about hoping for a future update to include a resolution to the Sheep and Llama problem. The loose animals increase my mill production, but they also slow everything down on my farms. I hope the developers will address this problem in the near future.

Thank you for the quick reply. I am a bit dense - she has all that wool because only she can clear her facilities? Even though I have friends helping me my facilities are rarely at zero (except for silly taco stand). Are you saying that if I don't post for workers I will be able to max my textile mills?

I also used to have sheep and llamas roaming but it brought my game to a halt so now they are all penned.

beautysmom
Jul 09 2011, 08:10 PM
Nice release, but it has totally buggered up my Mobile Sprinkler.... Bought the thing so that I could harvest all flowers on a farm, water and harvest again. But now I can only get thru the extended toolbox on my farms, and it won't water and "regrow" my flowers.... Another 45 FC down the drain.... And it is no longer working on my friends farms, if they hire me for more than one task--can only get the darn thing thru my extended toolbox.... Please put it back on the little toolbox!:mad:

Sandie Angel
Jul 09 2011, 08:14 PM
Thanks for all the wonderful things that you have created in Farm Town. It is still my favorite game in FB. Keep up the wonderful work!!

Sandie Angel :)

harfis01
Jul 09 2011, 09:07 PM
Great release!

Only thing I don't like is not being able to use the 3x3 shaker to help neighbors.
Why??

JAS0643
Jul 09 2011, 09:23 PM
Great release!

Only thing I don't like is not being able to use the 3x3 shaker to help neighbors.
Why??

Only cash tools have the ability to be used on others farms.

animal farm
Jul 09 2011, 10:31 PM
Thank you Developers! You have a fantastic game and it keeps getting better.

I adore most of the fixes and updates EXCEPT for the fact that by the time we're through we'll have to buy countless facilities/tools in order to speed up the ordering process. Even then, we still have to click on each and every item in every facility. I have well over 100 and really expected to see a STORE ALL that we could do with ONE click for ALL facilities.

I don't see where the limited new "speed-up" options are worth the real cash we have to spend on them. Each one is only good for a few facilities and what are we really saving in time? If it takes only 2-3 clicks on an item it isn't worth real money to save 1-2 clicks. I might have considered purchasing some of these tools IF ONE click would fill the facility. Why not have a FILL ALL button?

We DESPERATELY need a STORE ALL button on the facility manager to store EVERYTHING at once from ALL facilities. THAT I would be willing to pay for.

At the rate we're going we're going to have to spend hundreds in farm cash and not really speed things up that much. And it still doesn't address the hours it takes to empty the facilities. PLEASE don't offer us 10 different tools to empty these facilities. We need to do it all at once.

totally agree with this.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 09 2011, 10:31 PM
2. Drive Thru System (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Fast Food Restaurants:

Hamburger, Fish and Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza and Bakery

4. Tables and Chairs (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 regular Restaurants:

Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup and Ice cream Shop

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits from them.

I don't know what I think of these tools. I haven't purchased any from this update nor the previous one and I do buy all the facilities. I am betting though that we will need to have them to then qualify for the mother of all tools; the one click that may come out in the future!

Now there is putting the cat amongst the pigeons! Ducks for cover...:eek::D

susme48
Jul 09 2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks for answering DT!! I appreciate it!

Farmer Poppy-kok
Jul 09 2011, 11:29 PM
You can buy FB credit gift cards at wal-mart and a few other stores :)

not everyone that has this problem has a wal-mart.......

Docperk
Jul 09 2011, 11:42 PM
Dang I sure wish I would of thought about putting my stable that I have had for a long time in storage before I filled it up, cause everyone else that dang thing does not show up in the facility manger. I don't guess there is any other way of doing this?

Grumpa
Jul 09 2011, 11:50 PM
have done the first harvest of Ebony trees on a fertilized farm.

Farm was fertilized when trees were first added and they showed as fertilized, but when they were cut down the storage only had the same number of logs as trees not the 2 for 1 that fertilized farms give. :(

the log count of the first harvest after growing 12 hours is again only 1 for 1, and the farm is still fertilized, do the Ebony trees not give a 2 for 1 return if fertilized?

Caren Katsmom
Jul 10 2011, 12:30 AM
have done the first harvest of Ebony trees on a fertilized farm.

Farm was fertilized when trees were first added and they showed as fertilized, but when they were cut down the storage only had the same number of logs as trees not the 2 for 1 that fertilized farms give. :(

the log count of the first harvest after growing 12 hours is again only 1 for 1, and the farm is still fertilized, do the Ebony trees not give a 2 for 1 return if fertilized?

I was worried about the same thing, and I posted about it earlier. I thought maybe I was losing my mind, that I couldn't possibly have seen the (F) symbol on my first, newly-planted batch -- so thank you for confirming that I did see it. ;) A neighbor let me harvest her first batch today... and she did not have the (F) symbol over hers, on a fertilized farm... and they didn't yield the double harvest.

I spent time doing the calculations today, when I harvested my second batch of ebony trees on my fertilized farm. I did, in fact, get the double harvest this time. Do we have a glitch? I'm not sure. It makes sense that we wouldn't get doubles until the second harvesting. I'm glad we get them full-grown after planting, though. :) The glitch might be with the symbol. It shouldn't show up if we're not going to get the double harvest amount.

Caren Katsmom
Jul 10 2011, 12:38 AM
Dang I sure wish I would of thought about putting my stable that I have had for a long time in storage before I filled it up, cause everyone else that dang thing does not show up in the facility manger. I don't guess there is any other way of doing this?

I heard a rumor that Slashkey is coming out with a special animal feed which will cost farm cash, of course. When you place it on your farm, all the animals in the appropriate sheds come running out to eat it. That clears your sheds, so you can place them into storage, then back on the farm, so they'll show up in the Facilities Manager screen. As soon as you remove the special animal feed by putting it into storage, all the animals run back into their appropriate sheds.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :D (Completely made up, of course) ;)

Jannie2629
Jul 10 2011, 12:56 AM
Regarding all the new crops and trees that are coming, am I able to start planting and harvesting all of the trees mentioned below for future use in my facilities, or are some of the trees for decoration only?? I have already planted a heap of ebony trees.
Also, are all the seeds/plants going to be useable in facilities? Thank you. :)

Crops: Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d)
Trees: Ebony (12h), Grapefruit (3d), Durian (2d), Red Maple (2d, Gift), Juniper (2d, Gift)

JAS0643
Jul 10 2011, 01:23 AM
Regarding all the new crops and trees that are coming, am I able to start planting and harvesting all of the trees mentioned below for future use in my facilities, or are some of the trees for decoration only?? I have already planted a heap of ebony trees.
Also, are all the seeds/plants going to be useable in facilities? Thank you. :)

Crops: Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d)
Trees: Ebony (12h), Grapefruit (3d), Durian (2d), Red Maple (2d, Gift), Juniper (2d, Gift)

Only the developers know and they will not speak until the next release. :D

bluehair
Jul 10 2011, 04:28 AM
ooh acorn squash hmmm oh well should be able to plant those tomorrow and should get roughly 12 million in coins
:)

jonal.
Jul 10 2011, 05:27 AM
thanks for everything. you guys are great.

jona

StoneFace
Jul 10 2011, 06:37 AM
I heard a rumor that Slashkey is coming out with a special animal feed which will cost farm cash, of course. When you place it on your farm, all the animals in the appropriate sheds come running out to eat it. That clears your sheds, so you can place them into storage, then back on the farm, so they'll show up in the Facilities Manager screen. As soon as you remove the special animal feed by putting it into storage, all the animals run back into their appropriate sheds.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :D (Completely made up, of course) ;)

Well I like your story.... and I can just see farmers letting their crops go to waste while they enjoy the animals running back and forth.

Now, put the avatar on the road, and let the bull run begin....

..... and maybe the devs will create a border collie (which might even look like a border collie) to help put all the animals back in their pens.

al_bundy
Jul 10 2011, 07:05 AM
Nice release, but it has totally buggered up my Mobile Sprinkler.... Bought the thing so that I could harvest all flowers on a farm, water and harvest again. But now I can only get thru the extended toolbox on my farms, and it won't water and "regrow" my flowers.... Another 45 FC down the drain.... And it is no longer working on my friends farms, if they hire me for more than one task--can only get the darn thing thru my extended toolbox.... Please put it back on the little toolbox!:mad:

I have some bad news for you

1. The water and reharvest was a glitch so slashkey wont compensate for that the only purpose of the mobile sprinkler is to water all flowers on a farm instead of the watering can which takes longer.

2. The second harvest never added to the storage (meaning you never got the second harvest)

al_bundy
Jul 10 2011, 07:08 AM
Great release!

Why??

the small shaker was released for the people who dont want to pay fc for a shaker and like all coin tools they cannot be used on others farms only the FC tools can be used on other farms.

Grammy 11
Jul 10 2011, 07:53 AM
I bought the 28 FC stable after the update and have been adding horses. It still does not appear on my facility manager. I was able to harvest by clicking right on it. Is this a glitch?

KayGee
Jul 10 2011, 08:12 AM
not everyone that has this problem has a wal-mart.......

...and not everyone who has a Walmart shops there. Not patronizing THAT store just to buy FarmCash, sorry.

Original Tee
Jul 10 2011, 08:21 AM

I want to see the Mobile Sprinkler available when I am on a neighbor's farm working so that I can water the flowers for them without having to drop out of the hire then come back water the flowers and be rehired. This seems to be an oversight on this release. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Note: regrowing the flowers does not give you more flowers. they are ghosts.

lavanah
Jul 10 2011, 08:30 AM
Are the horse stables going to be put in the facilities manager? Just wondering. Thank you.

lavanah
Jul 10 2011, 08:31 AM
Is the horse sables going to be put in the facilities manager? Thank you

Grumpa
Jul 10 2011, 08:32 AM
Are the horse stables going to be put in the facilities manager? Just wondering. Thank you.

Mine shows up there

Named stables

Grumpa
Jul 10 2011, 08:35 AM
...and not everyone who has a Walmart shops there. Not patronizing THAT store just to buy FarmCash, sorry.

Google

facebook gift cards to see who sells them.

Then check the stores website to see if they sell them on line.

lavanah
Jul 10 2011, 08:42 AM
Do I have the wrong stables? I have the one that was 28 farmcash with the red roof.

Grammy 11
Jul 10 2011, 08:47 AM
Do I have the wrong stables? I have the one that was 28 farmcash with the red roof.

Better not be wrong stables. I have been harvesting horsies on their farm till this is fixed. Not the worst glitch I have ever seen, for sure!

katsmithBookie
Jul 10 2011, 09:25 AM
PLEASE make the new crops Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d), where they DO NOT show up in the marketplace under Non-ingredients.

I want to be able to plant and harvest these in advance of the new use in facilities that you stated will be coming in the next release. However, they show up now as non-ingredients, thus forcing me to sell each thing in that category individually. That takes way too much time.

Thanks
Kat

Original Tee
Jul 10 2011, 09:25 AM
just want to thank the developers and design team for a little thing that makes a world of difference to me. when working facilities for my friends it seemed like there was no end in sight when they had over 30 on a farm. now the message tells me how many are on each farm to work. it's wonderful that you give us little things like this to make this game better!

Grumpa
Jul 10 2011, 09:47 AM
PLEASE make the new crops Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d), where they DO NOT show up in the marketplace under Non-ingredients.

I want to be able to plant and harvest these in advance of the new use in facilities that you stated will be coming in the next release. However, they show up now as non-ingredients, thus forcing me to sell each thing in that category individually. That takes way too much time.

Thanks
Kat

They show up as Non-ingredients since they are not used any where at this time. Just like everything else that was not used somewhere. They don't change till they are used.

Original Tee
Jul 10 2011, 10:06 AM

Thanks
Kat

You can get around this by going to non ingredients and marking the ones you do want to sell then go to all and click sell selected. That way you only have to spend alot of time once and every time after that it is just one click.

scouterdave
Jul 10 2011, 11:09 AM
in the menu for planting i am using the harvest time option, but for some reason if looking at one day crops for instance the order changes each time you go back to it. this tends to make it harder to plant crops in sequential rows

ppeoney
Jul 10 2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the upgrade. It is great to have new crops and trees.
The stable is not showing up in the facilities manager. It is just me???

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the upgrade. It is great to have new crops and trees.
The stable is not showing up in the facilities manager. It is just me???

This happened the last update with the rabbit hutches. You can empty out your stables and put it in storage and then back on the farm and then it will appear in your manager.

Sabrinarose
Jul 10 2011, 02:24 PM
thx Raul, awesome new update!!

I have to agree~ Ive been farming since the beginning of Farm Town, and I LOVE all the new updates~ Thanks so much I am also OCD.. especially when it comes to farm town. I must say this, I have to save keep some extra $$ to buy green cash and play when needed.. lol I have to have ALL the new things they bring to the table.. :) I LOVE this game and I hope they NEVER let it go.:D

Lora Salter
Jul 10 2011, 02:32 PM
I like the new updates and even the new facilities but I am getting a little tired of them... thinking of storing them for a while, but I have a quick question.
The new Ebony trees...its says ready to harvest in 12 hours....I have waited for 24 hours and still not ready to harvest...any one having the same problem or have any clue as to what is going on.

timmysmom04
Jul 10 2011, 02:42 PM
love the new stuff. Its awesome. would still love to have more levels. it would be great if you could put in 50 new levels instead of just 25 being at the top is just lonely. More farms would be awesome also with all the new things we are getting crowded. Love the way working someones facacitlies are now I think that is my favorite of all the new stuff. Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2011, 03:02 PM
I like the new updates and even the new facilities but I am getting a little tired of them... thinking of storing them for a while, but I have a quick question.
The new Ebony trees...its says ready to harvest in 12 hours....I have waited for 24 hours and still not ready to harvest...any one having the same problem or have any clue as to what is going on.

You chop them, not harvest them :)

drzell
Jul 10 2011, 03:43 PM
I was hoping that someone could help me get the message to whom ever could fix my problem, I'm am still lossing fuel and don't know how to get it to stop.
Thanks
Notice: Starting July 1st Facebook requires all users to purchase FarmCash with Facebook Credits. The process is very simple and secure.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Hire to work in multiple farms: The farm selector window when hiring others now have 2 tabs to either quickly 'Select One Farm' or to 'Select Multiple Farms'. If you select multiple farms, when the employee navigate to your farms the green farm selector on top will be shown highlighting only the farms where the employee can work.

Notice that the game only make sure that there is work available on the first farm selected, so make sure you select your farms accurately so the employee don't waste time navigating to farms where there is nothing to do.

2. Drive Thru System (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Fast Food Restaurants:

Hamburger, Fish and Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza and Bakery

3. 11 New crops and trees: Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this.

4. Tables and Chairs (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 regular Restaurants:

Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup and Ice cream Shop

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits from them.

5. Tree Shaker 3 x 3 (Coins): Harvest up to 9 trees at once. This tool can not be used when working for others.

6. Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

7. Instant Food Factory (coins): Produce Instant Food.

Powdered Milk
Pomegranate Juice Powder
Instant Coffee
Instant Rice
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Instant Hot Chocolate
Instant Mushroom Noodles
Instant Shrimp Noodles

8. Musical Instruments Factory (FC): Produce Musical Instruments.

Panpipe
Harmonica
Clarinet
Tambourine
Marimba and Mallets
Maracas
Guitar
Violin and Bow

You need to harvest Horse Hair in the Stables to make the Violin and Bow set.

9. Snack Machines (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Plantain Chips
Sunflower Seeds
Raisins
Dried Plums
Coconut Water
Cream Soda
Farmerade
Cola

10. Modern School (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Pen Set
Pencil Set
Crayon Set
Blackboard Eraser
World Globe Office
Lined Notebook
Calendar
Swing
Strawberry Yogurt
Raspberry Yogurt
Cinnamon Buns
Chocolate Chip cookies
Grape Juice
Tomato Juice
Tuna Sandwich
Sandwich with Veggies

11. Stable Facility: Stables are now in the Facility section. It will be an animal facility where you can harvest the hair of the horses used in the Musical Instruments Factory to make the violin and bow set.

12. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- Issues in the market/inn/realtor office not been able to see people or getting chat messages without names should be far less frequent now
- Selling products in the market when having lot of items in storage should not become slower with time, should be much more stable
- When you work for others now the tool bar correctly show the most advanced tool you have for the Job
- Once you sell any log pile or use it in facilities, the Axe tutorial will never show up again
- Once you sell any fish or use it in facilities, the Fishing tutorial will never show up again
- When you work in your neighbours facilities and going from one facility to the next there is no extra confirmation message
- The open or close status of your extended tool box is now saved permanently so you don't have to open it all the time
- When hired for multiple jobs and clicking the toolbox icon, the extended version of the tool box will always be displayed
- When you click in a tool on the extended toolbox the toolbox hides immediately
- If you are hired and have issues working in the farm or with the network connection, you can now click on the highlighted (current) farm icon in the farm selector to reload the current farm. You will remain hired after the reload.
- You should experience far less X025 errors when moving animals from animal buildings into your farm

In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Taz D
Jul 10 2011, 03:45 PM
You can get around this by going to non ingredients and marking the ones you do want to sell then go to all and click sell selected. That way you only have to spend alot of time once and every time after that it is just one click.
There are no check boxes in Non-ingredients. Those are only in from Facilities.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 10 2011, 03:45 PM
I was hoping that someone could help me get the message to whom ever could fix my problem, I'm am still lossing fuel and don't know how to get it to stop.
Thanks

What do you mean that you are losing fuel?

bridget55
Jul 10 2011, 04:35 PM
I will not pay anything to FB in order to play a game I am willing to pay outright. I was quite happy with paying using PayPal but since that is no longer an option I won't be buying any more FarmTown cash either.

Love all of the other options though!

Taz D
Jul 10 2011, 05:25 PM
I will not pay anything to FB in order to play a game I am willing to pay outright. I was quite happy with paying using PayPal but since that is no longer an option I won't be buying any more FarmTown cash either.

Love all of the other options though!
Paypal is an option.

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 10 2011, 05:29 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. I am a bit dense - she has all that wool because only she can clear her facilities? Even though I have friends helping me my facilities are rarely at zero (except for silly taco stand). Are you saying that if I don't post for workers I will be able to max my textile mills?

I also used to have sheep and llamas roaming but it brought my game to a halt so now they are all penned.

Yes if no friends help empty it out its easy to max the textile mills out. Youll need 1 or 2 more full wool sheds than you have textmills to do this but yes its possible. I max every item in all 8 of my textile mills daily

Valdoe
Jul 10 2011, 05:30 PM
Paypal is an option.
I notice there is no Mobile options... dont have paypal...

SunnyD
Jul 10 2011, 06:23 PM

you can buy FB credits at walmart.com i believe.....

Valdoe
Jul 10 2011, 06:43 PM
you can buy FB credits at walmart.com i believe.....
That's great now all I need is about $1,500 for the plane ticket.. LOL sorry Australia dont have Walmart.

If I can convince 1500 farmtown players to donate me $1 I can fly over to get $20 of Farmcash ...

Berle
Jul 10 2011, 07:17 PM
Kudos for the improvements in working for others and in hiring. You devs just make things better and better all the time.

Sesselwill
Jul 10 2011, 07:22 PM
I have to agree with you. I bought a stable for FC some time ago because I liked it. If they change it into coins now, I want a refund. I do hope they bring out a new stable wich can be bought with coins though. But, if they change the ones they have into coins, I want a refund because I have paid real money for it.

The first stable they came out with was, I believe, for coin because I have one and I know I didn't have FC for items when I started playing. I never bought anything for FC until they started giving it out for leveling up and I'm pretty sure about that. I'm sure someone will disagree with that but maybe someone else out there remembers the same thing.:rolleyes:

JAS0643
Jul 10 2011, 08:04 PM
The first stable they came out with was, I believe, for coin because I have one and I know I didn't have FC for items when I started playing. I never bought anything for FC until they started giving it out for leveling up and I'm pretty sure about that. I'm sure someone will disagree with that but maybe someone else out there remembers the same thing.:rolleyes:

First both stables have cost fc since the day they came out.

Second since the day fc came out you got one fc for every level you reached.

Valdoe
Jul 10 2011, 08:14 PM
Stables where always farm cash... barns where coins... because I got one thinking I could put my horses in it and found out had the wrong building.

Taz D
Jul 10 2011, 10:42 PM
For mobile options click Change at the bottom of the box.

Kath-H
Jul 10 2011, 11:53 PM
I see Red Maple & Juniper are harvestable (not choppable). I have a feeling these harvests might be worth stockpiling.

Naveed
Jul 11 2011, 01:22 AM
Notice: Starting July 1st Facebook requires all users to purchase FarmCash with Facebook Credits. The process is very simple and secure.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

2. Drive Thru System (FC):
4. Tables and Chairs (FC):
In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Thanks for addressing my request posted at http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431302&goto=newpost
I am sure in next releases developers will also come up for such things for those facilities which are still dont have fill "all" button.
I am also confident that we will hv an easy way to fill wool studs etc by putting animals in buildings in same way as we put cows by simple one button when recieved as gift.
Thanks again

Mimikrie
Jul 11 2011, 05:23 AM

now that you mention it.... the small one was for coins, that's why I had 1. never bought the larger one because it was for fc

max_river
Jul 11 2011, 05:35 AM
the stables where never for coins always been fc that is why i did not buy one was waste of fc for a building that did nothing

1fritz
Jul 11 2011, 06:58 AM
I see Red Maple & Juniper are harvestable (not choppable). I have a feeling these harvests might be worth stockpiling.

I had a few Red Maples that were ready to harvest. You get Maple Sap, I'm going to stockpile.

blue nile
Jul 11 2011, 08:17 AM
How do you stockpile? If crops are not needed for anything at the moment do they not go into non ingedients? How can i avoid selling them?

Grammy 11
Jul 11 2011, 08:24 AM
How do you stockpile? If crops are not needed for anything at the moment do they not go into non ingedients? How can i avoid selling them?

Click on the ones you want to sell. That option remains until you remove it.

blue nile
Jul 11 2011, 08:39 AM
Click on the ones you want to sell. That option remains until you remove it.

Thanks! Normally i just select all in non ingredients to sell quickly so does that mean i have to click on all the products individually in order to save new items to use at a later date? Thanks :)

Tiger
Jul 11 2011, 09:06 AM
Thanks! Normally i just select all in non ingredients to sell quickly so does that mean i have to click on all the products individually in order to save new items to use at a later date? Thanks :)

Hello,

Anything that isn't currently used in a facility automatically gets put into the "non-ingredient" filter. If you wanted to keep some of those items without selling them, you would have to stop using the "Non-ingredients" filter to sell, and then switch the filter on your harvest products storage to the other selections like "from plants", "from facilities" etc, then check each box, next to the item you want to sell, to select it, before clicking on the "sell selected" button. The game would remember what you selected for the next time, but if you choose to do that, be very careful, it can be easy to sell something you needed by mistake.

Grammy 11
Jul 11 2011, 09:22 AM
Hello,

Anything that isn't currently used in a facility automatically gets put into the "non-ingredient" filter. If you wanted to keep some of those items without selling them, you would have to stop using the "Non-ingredients" filter to sell, and then switch the filter on your harvest products storage to the other selections like "from plants", "from facilities" etc, then check each box, next to the item you want to sell, to select it, before clicking on the "sell selected" button. The game would remember what you selected for the next time, but if you choose to do that, be very careful, it can be easy to sell something you needed by mistake.

I think you are absolutely right - the non-ingredients don't have the click option. Thanks for the clarification. I spoke too soon!!!!!!! (It would be nice to have that option to help out speculators or people who grow for $$.)

Franny2
Jul 11 2011, 09:50 AM
I LOVE the new facilities and upgrades. I am so glad I already had a stable.

parrot38
Jul 11 2011, 12:15 PM
ok I give in
where do I find a nylon reel

RFMad
This may have been discussed before, but I haven't seen it. I noticed that the new Maple & Juniper trees will be used in a later update and only are available as gifts. Is there any information if they chopped or harvested?

Double T Dude Ranch
ok I give in
where do I find a nylon reel

The nylon reel is made in the petrochemical plant :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 11 2011, 12:16 PM
This may have been discussed before, but I haven't seen it. I noticed that the new Maple & Juniper trees will be used in a later update and only are available as gifts. Is there any information if they chopped or harvested?

The maple trees are harvested...not sure about the junipers as I don't have any, but I assume they are harvested because my friend said she got berries from them.

parrot38
Jul 11 2011, 12:18 PM
The nylon reel is made in the petrochemical plant :)
thank you did not think of that

Texas Belle
Jul 11 2011, 12:21 PM
The maple trees are harvested...not sure about the junipers as I don't have any, but I assume they are harvested because my friend said she got berries from them.

And what is it with the Ebony Trees, mine don't show anything about harvesting or what percentage there is to harvest... how can I harvest if it won't show that it can be harvested?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 11 2011, 12:25 PM
And what is it with the Ebony Trees, mine don't show anything about harvesting or what percentage there is to harvest... how can I harvest if it won't show that it can be harvested?

You chop the ebony trees :)

When you first place them on your farm, you can chop them. When they grow then they'll have a percentage.

RFMad
Jul 11 2011, 12:45 PM

Thanks. Now I'll have to move those trees from my "chopping trees" farm to a "harvest" farm.

servocrow
Jul 11 2011, 01:12 PM
YAY!! I can post again!! (thanks DoubleTD for your help). Love the new update, and especially not having to do the confirmation when working each facilities. The new seeds are great; especially a 5-day one which you can turn on if you are out of town for a few days.

And LOVE, LOVE the new trees! Thanks!!

rwenrick
Jul 11 2011, 01:29 PM
Will two Wool sheds both produce wool?

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 11 2011, 01:42 PM
Will two Wool sheds both produce wool?
Yes, but only if they are on seperate farms and there are also wool bearing animals on each farm or inside the buildings

Mimikrie
Jul 11 2011, 02:39 PM
Thanks. Now I'll have to move those trees from my "chopping trees" farm to a "harvest" farm.

for now the red maple trees are harvestable

max_river
Jul 11 2011, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Mimikrie;4749522]for now the red maple trees are harvestable[/
just wondering what you meant by for now i am sure they are going to leave it that way because red maple are trees that are harvestable that is where sap comes from to make maple syrup. i do not think they would bring out then change it

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 11 2011, 05:07 PM
Well Red maple trees that produce sap, must mean that the
breakfast restaurant will get a new item to produce, (maybe pancakes,waffles and french toast) but we'll maybe get another building that takes the sap and turns it into syrup first.

Toranut97
Jul 11 2011, 05:18 PM

... and Juniper berries make GIN. :D

Majik Merlin
Jul 11 2011, 05:36 PM

Will you shop Target? I understand they have the cards and heard of others but can't remember which ones. Would be nice if FT will provide a list of card merchants

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 11 2011, 05:46 PM
... and Juniper berries make GIN. :D
I wiki'd the juniper tree and theres more those trees do as well:

"Juniper berries are a spice used in a wide variety of culinary dishes and best known for the primary flavoring in gin (and responsible for gin's name, which is a shortening of the Dutch word for juniper, genever). Juniper berries are also used as the primary flavor in the liquor Jenever and sahti-style of beers. Juniper berry sauce is often a popular flavoring choice for quail, pheasant, veal, rabbit, venison, and other meat dishes."

swd
Jul 11 2011, 06:16 PM
With the multiple hire panel, there are options of all or none, and even if hiring for just one farm, must click send hire request.

With another farmtown user, there is no all or none button and send hire request button.

Is this an option, if so where can I change mine, so I don't have to hit send request for just one farm?

Thank you.

Love the update.

ArtsyLady
Jul 11 2011, 06:41 PM
With the multiple hire panel, there are options of all or none, and even if hiring for just one farm, must click send hire request.

With another farmtown user, there is no all or none button and send hire request button.

Is this an option, if so where can I change mine, so I don't have to hit send request for just one farm?

Thank you.

Love the update.

Not exactly sure what you mean in some of this, but I'll try to answer at least a bit based upon what I think you mean....

In the new system you will always get the screen(s) to select which farm or farms you want to hire for. The one that comes up is for hiring on only 1 farm "Select One Farm," and to hire on multiple farms you first have to click on the "Select Multiple Farms" tab. On the "Select One Farm" there are no "all" or "none" buttons because you're only choosing 1 farm to start with. (Not sure why there's a "none" choice, though). There are no preferences to change this method - it's just the way it works.

Grumpa
Jul 11 2011, 07:16 PM
Will you shop Target? I understand they have the cards and heard of others but can't remember which ones. Would be nice if FT will provide a list of card merchants

It is not a Farm Town card but a Face Book card, Can't see why Farm town would have a list of card merchants for something that is not theirs.

swd
Jul 11 2011, 08:24 PM
I am confused why one user has to his the 'send request' button to hire and another user doesn't even have that option on the hire menu. They both have multiple farms, but work differently

Docperk
Jul 11 2011, 09:28 PM
This happened the last update with the rabbit hutches. You can empty out your stables and put it in storage and then back on the farm and then it will appear in your manager.

You know the strangest thing happened with mine. It was not showing up either cause I have had it for a long time, but I started to unload it and then realized that I was going to have unload all of them one by one and then reload them all again one by one, so I only unloaded about three of them and put it back deciding I was just going live it and do it separately. Next I opened the facility manager it was there. Don't know if I just got lucky or what, but it worked.

Doc

Docperk
Jul 11 2011, 09:30 PM

I have chopped mine every 12 hours.

carlacffc
Jul 11 2011, 11:08 PM
thanks for the updates and keep the game fresh and new.. Glad I am able to buy a tree shaker but sad that I can't use it on another person's farm.

al_bundy
Jul 12 2011, 02:10 AM
thanks for the updates and keep the game fresh and new.. Glad I am able to buy a tree shaker but sad that I can't use it on another person's farm.

none of the tools that can be brought with coins can be used on other farms

only the premium farm cash tools can be used on others farms

the small (blue) tree shaker was produced as there was many requests for a coins shaker

danielralph72au
Jul 12 2011, 03:57 AM
well ive fitted all my facs on 1 farm and have multiples on the other farms

lildottiedo5@tds.net
Jul 12 2011, 06:00 AM
ok it is Dottie I dont like it when things disapear gigve me back my oil pump please
Is there a quicker way to level up my daughter and I are raceing
she does night I do days lol fun all the time

lildottiedo5@tds.net
Jul 12 2011, 06:13 AM
can you check and see why I am not getting my xp points thank you my freind have a Blessed day

Great Scott
Jul 12 2011, 09:00 AM
I cannot keep enough wheat , even with 5-6 fields planted every other day. Also the Oil containers. But the biggest wish would be for an ongoing amount colum some place to be able to guage how close I am to the 1,0000,000 or whatever when working the bonus' on Facebook. I would like to be able to know where I am.......Is this possible ?? Appreciate all your hard work.

Taz D
Jul 12 2011, 10:37 AM
ok it is Dottie I dont like it when things disapear gigve me back my oil pump please

can you check and see why I am not getting my xp points thank you my freind have a Blessed day
Dottie,
To try to get your Oil Pump back, clear your cache and Macromedia files. Instructions on how to do that in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

To level up faster work for others, and plant raspberries for your own farms. Raspberries are 2 hr crops which means every 2 hrs you can harvest, plow and plant to get your experience up.

What are you doing when you don't get your experience?

ginnylee_26
Jul 12 2011, 11:23 AM
Somehow I have missed where it was told what the newest trees produce. I know the grapefruit tree produces the fruit for the juice, but what does the durian tree give us and how about the juniper tree? The red maple tree I am assuming we will get some sap for a type of syrup, or maybe I am wrong on that assumption. I hope I am not bothering anyone if this question had been repeated numerous times. Still it's a "need to know" thing. Thanks!! And btw, I love what the devs do and appreciate all the hard work they put into the game to give us pleasure.

Taz D
Jul 12 2011, 11:50 AM
Somehow I have missed where it was told what the newest trees produce. I know the grapefruit tree produces the fruit for the juice, but what does the durian tree give us and how about the juniper tree? The red maple tree I am assuming we will get some sap for a type of syrup, or maybe I am wrong on that assumption. I hope I am not bothering anyone if this question had been repeated numerous times. Still it's a "need to know" thing. Thanks!! And btw, I love what the devs do and appreciate all the hard work they put into the game to give us pleasure.
Juniper trees produce Juniper berries which can be used for spices and also for making Gin according to another player.
Durian trees produce a fruit that is very pungent and used mainly in Southeast Asian dishes. If we use this I would imagine it will wind up in the Chinese restaurant.

Mimikrie
Jul 12 2011, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=Mimikrie;4749522]for now the red maple trees are harvestable[/
just wondering what you meant by for now i am sure they are going to leave it that way because red maple are trees that are harvestable that is where sap comes from to make maple syrup. i do not think they would bring out then change it

I'm not sure, sine we re chopping the yellow one

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 12 2011, 02:52 PM
go back a page or 2 from here, and youll see a whole list of uses for juniper trees

Mimikrie
Jul 12 2011, 04:29 PM

raspberries are good for xp lol

dansd111
Jul 12 2011, 04:37 PM
I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't find the answer about stables.

I already had one before it was considered a facility. I read that in order to get it into my facility manager, I have to put it in storage and then take it back out. With 100 horses, that's a lot of work. So, I have been waiting because someone else said it can take up to 24 hours for it to appear in the FM. It's still not showing up so I'm wondering, will it ever appear in my Facility Manager without moving into and out of storage?

Thx

kathy82650
Jul 12 2011, 04:41 PM
I purchased a farm house and it doesn't show up even though the money was taken out...

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 12 2011, 04:44 PM
I purchased a farm house and it doesn't show up even though the money was taken out...

Make sure buildings are not hidden. Try clearing your cache. If these don't help, please link your farm and state which farm it is on :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 12 2011, 04:45 PM

I already had one before it was considered a facility. I read that in order to get it into my facility manager, I have to put it in storage and then take it back out. With 100 horses, that's a lot of work. So, I have been waiting because someone else said it can take up to 24 hours for it to appear in the FM. It's still not showing up so I'm wondering, will it ever appear in my Facility Manager without moving into and out of storage?

Thx

Sounds like you are going to have to put it ino your storage :o

Marlene Law
Jul 12 2011, 05:12 PM
My snack machine is not available to neighbors to Refer clients.

Taz D
Jul 12 2011, 05:56 PM
My snack machine is not available to neighbors to Refer clients.
Is it on one of your farms? And do you have products in it?

kathy82650
Jul 12 2011, 06:39 PM
purchased a farm house and it never showed up... money was taken for it????

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 12 2011, 06:39 PM
purchased a farm house and it never showed up... money was taken for it????

Hi I asked before for you to please link your farm so we can take a look :) And which farm is it on?

Marlene Law
Jul 12 2011, 06:57 PM
Thanks Taz, I only ever use Facility Manager and I just found the Snack Machine on a different farm. Many thanks for your quick response.

Marlene Law
Jul 12 2011, 07:15 PM
Thanks Taz, I only ever use Facility Manager and I just found the Snack Machine on a different farm. Many thanks for your quick response.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

CEF
Jul 12 2011, 08:49 PM
--raul[/quote]

thank you, thank you, thank you!! Excellent updates!

Mrs Borgies
Jul 13 2011, 01:29 AM
Hi, does anyone know how long it takes before we can collect from the stables? Wanting to add the data to my alarm that I use. Thanks in advance. :)

chocoholics2
Jul 13 2011, 05:02 AM
Hi, does anyone know how long it takes before we can collect from the stables? Wanting to add the data to my alarm that I use. Thanks in advance. :)

2 days (40 hours?)

kathy82650
Jul 13 2011, 06:04 AM
Purchased a farm house yesterday and it's not there, can't place anything else on that spot because it like an invisible house....fix it

Tiger
Jul 13 2011, 06:49 AM
Purchased a farm house yesterday and it's not there, can't place anything else on that spot because it like an invisible house....fix it

Hello,

Click on the following link and try the tips in the 1st post on page 1. If you still cant see it, post a reply in that thread with a link to your farm showing in your post. Instructions for linking are also in the 1st post of that link....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414242

Badlands Farmer
Jul 13 2011, 08:53 AM
only 1 will show up if u have them on the same farm

if you have them on seperate farms they will boith show

I have one of each stable, and they are on two different farms. The white stable does not show up in the facility list

SunnyD
Jul 13 2011, 08:55 AM

Thx

i had to store mine to get it to show up in the manager..... but someone else that posted on here had to only remove a few of his/her horses and refresh the game and it showed up in the manager try that first.... who knows you may get lucky........

Sesselwill
Jul 13 2011, 10:14 AM
now that you mention it.... the small one was for coins, that's why I had 1. never bought the larger one because it was for fc

That's what I thought I remember although lots are disagreeing with us. And the FC for levels was backdated to those of us who started playing before they gave it out for leveling up. So, I know I did not have FC for a while and that's why I remember getting the small stable for coin.

Sesselwill
Jul 13 2011, 10:21 AM
It is not a Farm Town card but a Face Book card, Can't see why Farm town would have a list of card merchants for something that is not theirs.

Because FaceBook is greedy and wants to put their fingers into everyone's pie by requiring us to use FB credits if we want to buy FC! (stupid FB) :p

ctu1010166
Jul 13 2011, 11:23 AM
and by regular definition 'tomorrow' could be a couple of days away - it doesn't hurt to remind him that I'd really, really like some 5 day ones :)

OK, "3. 10 New crops and trees (Coming Tomorrow): Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this."

Next release, not define which day.

Tiger
Jul 13 2011, 11:27 AM
OK, "3. 10 New crops and trees (Coming Tomorrow): Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this."

Next release, not define which day.

Hello,

"Next release" dates are never announced, it has caused problems in the past when things have got delayed. We will all just have to be patient.

minxie63
Jul 13 2011, 12:57 PM
is there a difference between the two stables? how many horses can they each hold? i can't find any answers to this anywhere...

JAS0643
Jul 13 2011, 01:08 PM
That's what I thought I remember although lots are disagreeing with us. And the FC for levels was backdated to those of us who started playing before they gave it out for leveling up. So, I know I did not have FC for a while and that's why I remember getting the small stable for coin.

The stables where not added to the game until after fc was added to the game and they have always cost fc they have never cost coins. If you bought one you bought it for fc. For like 6 months after fc was added to the game we had no facilities so only decorations cost fc there are several decorations that I bought for fc that I might not have if the facilities would have been in the game at the time, I am sure others did the same thing.

JAS0643
Jul 13 2011, 01:09 PM
is there a difference between the two stables? how many horses can they each hold? i can't find any answers to this anywhere...

The only difference is the cost everything else is the same.

minxie63
Jul 13 2011, 01:12 PM
thanks Jas... but how many horses do they hold? :)

Taz D
Jul 13 2011, 01:33 PM
thanks Jas... but how many horses do they hold? :)
100 in either one of the stables. Just like the rest of the animal buildings.

minxie63
Jul 13 2011, 01:45 PM
awesome... thank you very much!

gumballs678
Jul 13 2011, 02:56 PM
One of the best things about the new release is the new way to work in our neighbors facilities. One thing to make it better, would be to put regular and service facilites together on one post. It would save time, because a lot of my neighbors post both regular and service facilities, when you only have to post one. I post both because like I said, a lot of my neigbors don't know that after you work regular you can work service, or vice versa.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 13 2011, 05:32 PM
One of the best things about the new release is the new way to work in our neighbors facilities. One thing to make it better, would be to put regular and service facilites together on one post. It would save time, because a lot of my neighbors post both regular and service facilities, when you only have to post one. I post both because like I said, a lot of my neigbors don't know that after you work regular you can work service, or vice versa.

Because I have so many facilities; if I don't have the time to fill them up, I fill the service facilities and post them to my wall so that I am contributing something/coins for my neighbours. For this reason, I prefer that they are kept separate. :)

Like you, I also think one of the best things in this release is the new way to work the facilities...saves heaps of time when my Internet has reach the slow stage of my allowed download.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 13 2011, 05:33 PM
2 days (40 hours?)

Thank you so much! :)

gumballs678
Jul 13 2011, 05:40 PM
Because I have so many facilities; if I don't have the time to fill them up, I fill the service facilities and post them to my wall so that I am contributing something/coins for my neighbours. For this reason, I prefer that they are kept separate. :)

Like you, I also think one of the best things in this release is the new way to work the facilities...saves heaps of time when my Internet has reach the slow stage of my allowed download.

Never did think of that. But I guess that makes sense, the more facilities you have, the more time it takes to do so.

Majik Merlin
Jul 13 2011, 07:18 PM

Because some of us play farmtown and do not hang around and/or use FB except as a vehicle to play farmtown.

While talking about FB cash vs FT cash, is the amount of real cash required the same cost-wise as before?

Majik Merlin
Jul 13 2011, 07:23 PM
Can we get the 'game guide' updated? There are a lot of products that I don't know where to find them.

Taz D
Jul 13 2011, 07:28 PM
Because some of us play farmtown and do not hang around and/or use FB except as a vehicle to play farmtown.

While talking about FB cash vs FT cash, is the amount of real cash required the same cost-wise as before?
It is close but actually a small amount cheaper. Each FB credit is worth 10 cents.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 13 2011, 08:00 PM
Can we get the 'game guide' updated? There are a lot of products that I don't know where to find them.

What items are you talking about?

craftylady farmer
Jul 13 2011, 09:02 PM
Why is the rabbit hutch and stable not showing up in the facilities. I have to go to farm one to harvest them

meinhardt76
Jul 13 2011, 09:13 PM
Thank you for the new updates.

ohoh
Jul 13 2011, 09:54 PM
what is the difference between the 2 stables?, besides the fact that one is 25 fc and the other is 28.

Taz D
Jul 13 2011, 09:55 PM
Why is the rabbit hutch and stable not showing up in the facilities. I have to go to farm one to harvest them
In both cases if you had them before they became facilities, then you will need to put them in storage and then back on the farm. Unfortunately you will have to remove the animals from them to do this.

Taz D
Jul 13 2011, 09:58 PM
what is the difference between the 2 stables?, besides the fact that one is 25 fc and the other is 28.
Both hold the same amount of animals (100) and harvest the same, so the only difference is the looks and the cost.

JAS0643
Jul 13 2011, 09:59 PM

You have two options to get them into the facility manger. The first one is to empty them and put them in storage then take them back out again and they will be in the facility manger. Now the second option really is just for the rabbit hutch because the stables cost fc, you can sell the rabbit hutch then buy a new one. The hutch only cost 20,000 coins so it is not that big a wast in coins and worth it because of not having to empty it. The rabbits you have in the hutch you have now will be in the new hutch when you buy it so you don't have to take them out like you do when you store the hutch.

ohoh
Jul 13 2011, 10:00 PM
Both hold the same amount of animals (100) and harvest the same, so the only difference is the looks and the cost.

thank you Taz

deannelucas
Jul 14 2011, 08:17 AM
so to get horsehair: i guess i buy a stable and horses? or will this be a gift?

Grammy 11
Jul 14 2011, 08:21 AM
A few remarks on the update:

(1) Please add an option to select/deselect non-ingredients. You have added crops for which there is no use and some may elect to stockpile either for $$ or hedging against future releases.

(2) I purchased my stable after the new release. Please arrange to have it in the facility manager list, the way the rabbit hutch is. I am not going to herd 100 horses and hope it works.

(3) Include pool bar with "ALL" button; it should be included with the restaurants. I am sure they sell nachos and other appies there.

Thank you.

Tiger
Jul 14 2011, 08:28 AM
so to get horsehair: i guess i buy a stable and horses? or will this be a gift?

Hello,
Yes you need a stable and horses. The brown horses are a gifted item.

athena siabali
Jul 14 2011, 09:36 AM
why I can see only red stables in ,my facility manager and I can NOT see the green stables also there???

In order to harvest green stables i have to go to the correct farm and harvest with the old way ... will this be fixed?
thanks

athena siabali
Jul 14 2011, 09:37 AM
why I can see only red stables in ,my facility manager and I can NOT see the green stables also there???

In order to harvest green stables i have to go to the correct farm and harvest with the old way ... will this be fixed?
thanks

chloekin
Jul 14 2011, 11:24 AM
Will there ever be anything other than brown horses?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 14 2011, 11:26 AM
Will there ever be anything other than brown horses?

Only the devs know that :)

chloekin
Jul 14 2011, 11:35 AM
I truly appreciate the blue shaker so I can look after my own trees but I still think its unfair that cash is needed to buy the one that works on others farms

bossy1956
Jul 14 2011, 02:39 PM
I agree with timmysmom04....more levels at one time than the usual 25, also we really do need another farm....why can't you do two at a time instead of just 1 new one. Just a thought. Also, why can't the semi deliver salt...it does everything else?

Grumpa
Jul 14 2011, 08:16 PM
I think it is very consistent to have only $FT tools available for other farms.

Have Tool$$ will travel is a higher end action and has a high end investment.

Quite frankly, at some point, the coin becomes rather mute.... how many billions do we really need ??

I agree, my post was on the sarcastic side of the coin.

Texas Star
Jul 14 2011, 09:15 PM
I agree, my post was on the sarcastic side of the coin.

I got a big giggle from your post :) I think the blue tree shaker was a nice thing to do for those who don't/can't spend real money, but think it is fine that it does not work on other farms.

I like the way the farms are being rolled out now and appreciate the levels you award!

Thanks for a great game :)

perryalexander
Jul 14 2011, 10:28 PM
Could be create a garage or storage shed where we can park our plows, harvesters, boats, planters and so on separate from our general storage of farm items.

Equipment and faclities often purchased with FarmCash are far different from extra trees, animals, and it is too easy to accidently sell a harvester when trying to see unused buildings.

The latest release is outstanding especially the changes to hiring to work multiple farms, thank you.

JAS0643
Jul 14 2011, 10:57 PM
Could be create a garage or storage shed where we can park our plows, harvesters, boats, planters and so on separate from our general storage of farm items.

Equipment and faclities often purchased with FarmCash are far different from extra trees, animals, and it is too easy to accidently sell a harvester when trying to see unused buildings.

The latest release is outstanding especially the changes to hiring to work multiple farms, thank you.

You can filter your storage when selling it into all the different categories that is in the store so there is a way to "hide" the tools from and facilities form trees, animals, and other stuff.

Tony D
Jul 14 2011, 11:01 PM

The latest release is outstanding especially the changes to hiring to work multiple farms, thank you.Hi, you could always post your ideas in the appropriate thread of the suggestion section :)

artisanrox
Jul 15 2011, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by StoneFace
I think it is very consistent to have only $FT tools available for other farms.

Have Tool$$ will travel is a higher end action and has a high end investment.

Quite frankly, at some point, the coin becomes rather mute.... how many billions do we really need ??

/agree.

I also like how consistent the cost of tools/decorations/facilities are. With all the cash items, (including facilities) you're not really paying more to simply decorate your farm, that is, to pay for *one* item and have it sit there and look pretty. There are soooo many ways to decorate for nothing.

In almost every instance, you're paying for fewer clicks.

sandeetx
Jul 15 2011, 08:04 AM
I think you should let us know what you are adding up to getting bonuses every 12 hrs...I haven't been able to collect on them for over a day now and don't understand why it keeps saying I have to wait another 12 hrs when I keep getting this msg. even after 24 hrs...is it adding up things I am not aware of? Thanks

Tiger
Jul 15 2011, 08:13 AM
I think you should let us know what you are adding up to getting bonuses every 12 hrs...I haven't been able to collect on them for over a day now and don't understand why it keeps saying I have to wait another 12 hrs when I keep getting this msg. even after 24 hrs...is it adding up things I am not aware of? Thanks

Hello,
There's no way of telling exactly what time items are sent, but if any of your friends sent you bonus items in the last 12 hours, that would count towards your limit.

If you dont think it's that, try clearing your caches out to get rid of any old data related to FT. Close browser, reload FB.Then try clicking on a new bonus post.
Instructions for clearing caches, if you need them can be found........

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

cjbraswell
Jul 15 2011, 08:19 AM
i love all the upgrades and new items added in this update.

there is one thing i keep hoping the devs will do in one of these updates. in the store, storage, and facility manager the scrolling is something that does not work very well for me. when looking for a particular item, i do alphabetize it, but the scroll will still jump past it back and forth several times before i can actually get it in view to pick.

since 8 items is viewable at a time, it would be great if they would recode these with arrows to the top and bottom, or left and right to "flip" through pages instead of scrolling.

i actually get frustrated at time and quit playing for a day or two. when you spend most of your time trying to scroll through things, it takes the fun out of playing.

hope to see this sometime in the next upgrade or two.

it would also be nice to see and option for adding animals we buy to the shed that is better than now. maybe like the deleting? tick to not be asked again during that session? so that we can add multiple animals easily without all the clicking.

Texas Belle
Jul 15 2011, 11:06 AM
I had a few Red Maples that were ready to harvest. You get Maple Sap, I'm going to stockpile.

If you are going to stockpile, be very careful, those things as with the clover and oregano go immediately to the "sell all" part of the storage when you are going to sell your stuff at the market.
I tried not to sell the clover and oregano but then I had to do everything manually, wish there had been a button with the "no sell" together with sell half or sell all. I know, I know, I should go to the suggestion forum, but just wanted to answer this out of my own experience.
I am going to the suggestion forum now to suggest a super duper sheep and increase the amount of sugar just like they did the wheat..... can't seem to come up even with those even having sugar mills and barns on almost every farm....

Texas Belle
Jul 15 2011, 11:11 AM
i love all the upgrades and new items added in this update.

there is one thing i keep hoping the devs will do in one of these updates. in the store, storage, and facility manager the scrolling is something that does not work very well for me. when looking for a particular item, i do
it would also be nice to see and option for adding animals we buy to the shed that is better than now. maybe like the deleting? tick to not be asked again during that session? so that we can add multiple animals easily without all the clicking.

I just wish they take out that thing about being sure you want to do that and not ask me on every animal I move... of course I am sure I want to do it, if not I would not be doing it .... so, it takes two clicks to move an animal from the farm to the shed. If I am going to change sheds from farms, I put all my animals on storage and then move them to the new site, then you get all of them with one click on the farm but not on the shed, and then you have to click again about 2 times to get them inside the shed... lots of time on that!!

earlgray
Jul 15 2011, 12:40 PM
I love the new musical instrument factory, but it uses a lot of lumber. The sawmill only produces a measly 36 units of any kind of lumber in 24 hours. With the increased need for lumber, it would be really nice to see that increased. Thanks!

Taz D
Jul 15 2011, 12:57 PM
I love the new musical instrument factory, but it uses a lot of lumber. The sawmill only produces a measly 36 units of any kind of lumber in 24 hours. With the increased need for lumber, it would be really nice to see that increased. Thanks!
If you have enough trees, buy a second sawmill. They are a coin facility. I have two mills working and get plenty of lumber, specially if you get your neighbors to help.

1fritz
Jul 15 2011, 06:26 PM
I know it's too early to whine "I need farm 11" But it looks like I do need more room. LOL:D

StoneFace
Jul 15 2011, 07:29 PM
I know it's too early to whine "I need farm 11" But it looks like I do need more room. LOL:D

And I could use #12 along with the release of #11:rolleyes:

I think it would be nice to have 2 released at the same time, but then we may not get #13 for 3 months then:eek:

gumballs678
Jul 15 2011, 08:36 PM
And I could use #12 along with the release of #11:rolleyes:

I think it would be nice to have 2 released at the same time, but then we may not get #13 for 3 months then:eek:

It would be nice, but then the Devs would have to come out with 50 new levels. I only say that because everytime a new farm comes out, new levels come out. So if two farms are released at the same time, then we'd have 50 new levels and many farmers don't have that much experince to stay at the top. And if they were to do that, then that release would take longer than usual because the Devs would have to come up with 50 new names and the prices for the two new farms, which we all know will be over 1 billion coins.

al_bundy
Jul 15 2011, 11:17 PM
It would be nice, but then the Devs would have to come out with 50 new levels. I only say that because everytime a new farm comes out, new levels come out. So if two farms are released at the same time, then we'd have 50 new levels and many farmers don't have that much experince to stay at the top. And if they were to do that, then that release would take longer than usual because the Devs would have to come up with 50 new names and the prices for the two new farms, which we all know will be over 1 billion coins.

they wont release 2 at once they are usually 2 months apart so Farm 11 would be expected sometime in August and 12 sometime in October

as for farms beyond 12 it would be nice but only our mate "Raul" knows weather farm 13 and higher will happen

CSLewis
Jul 16 2011, 09:02 AM
While I agree with most everyone I have read, different tools to fill all in facilities is a bit greedy. I also do not understand why the pool bar isn't included like the coffee and tea shop is. It is a restaurant for all intents and purposes. I'd very much like to see that fixed. That said ....

I went to fill factories this morning and I was THRILLED. In the upper right hand corner there is now a start all button so the entire facility is filled with one click. The truck also has an order all button at the top. I also appreciate the fact that you can still do them individually for those facilities where we don't make everything. (example: I don't make just ham and cheese sandwiches because I run out of bread even with 2 bakeries). So it is nice to see part of our complaints listened to.

lcurley@yousq.net
Jul 16 2011, 09:29 AM
With all the products that require salt I think it's ridiculous that we can't mine our own salt. Why should we waste all our gifts on salt?? Please change this.

servocrow
Jul 16 2011, 10:16 AM
....... That said ....

I went to fill factories this morning and I was THRILLED. In the upper right hand corner there is now a start all button so the entire facility is filled with one click. The truck also has an order all button at the top. I also appreciate the fact that you can still do them individually for those facilities where we don't make everything. (example: I don't make just ham and cheese sandwiches because I run out of bread even with 2 bakeries). So it is nice to see part of our complaints listened to.

YAY!! I was VERY happy to see that ONE-CLICK option too! Such a timesaver. This game gets better every day! :D

animal farm
Jul 16 2011, 11:46 AM
i don't hv this Start All Button... where is it? do i hv to buy a tool for it to show up???

eta:

nevermind...i see it now. it's on the ones with the DriveThrus (or Tables/Chairs)

Original Tee
Jul 16 2011, 12:00 PM
Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

- When you buy tools that enable the Store All for each product in a facility, they will also enable a Store All button at the top on each facility to start all productions in one click. It will start products one by one in order of appearance, when it gets to the last product it starts the first product again, continuing until there is no more ingredients available or the capacity is reached. This button will be added to the facility manager soon.

- You can now use the Water Sprinkler again in your friends farms

- Farm selection when hiring people is maintained during current game session

Thank you all so very much!! This is why Farm Town is the BEST game!
I sure missed having the Water Sprinkler when I was hired. It seems to me only a couple of us mentioned it but you listened and fixed it.
I have a feeling Store All is a typo and it was meant to read Start All, but I am very thankful for this button as well. I especially love the Order All button on the trucks. It really saves time since I own 7 of them!

Again, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Tiger
Jul 16 2011, 12:26 PM
Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

- When you buy tools that enable the Store All for each product in a facility, they will also enable a Store All button at the top on each facility to start all productions in one click. It will start products one by one in order of appearance, when it gets to the last product it starts the first product again, continuing until there is no more ingredients available or the capacity is reached. This button will be added to the facility manager soon.

- You can now use the Water Sprinkler again in your friends farms

- Farm selection when hiring people is maintained during current game session

--Raul

Yippee thanks Raul :D:D

JAS0643
Jul 16 2011, 01:34 PM
While I agree with most everyone I have read, different tools to fill all in facilities is a bit greedy. I also do not understand why the pool bar isn't included like the coffee and tea shop is. It is a restaurant for all intents and purposes. I'd very much like to see that fixed. That said ....

I have 2 bakeries that I fill all the time and a third in storage for when I need it. This is what I do when I run low on bread. I will keep the bread running all the time even if I am not loading the other facilities I will go in and max out my bread after I post facilities and they are worked. I will also ask my sister and a couple of friends to work the bakery for me so I can get some bread produced faster. A few times of doing this lets me get the bread built back up to where I am not running short on bread. One more thing it takes 4,230 breads to max out bread stuff 3 bakeries will get you 4,050 so if you get another one and ask a few friends to work them on off posting days for your other facilities you can build your bread stock up an put one of the bakeries in storage for a little while.

Thank you all so very much!! This is why Farm Town is the BEST game!
I sure missed having the Water Sprinkler when I was hired. It seems to me only a couple of us mentioned it but you listened and fixed it.
I have a feeling Store All is a typo and it was meant to read Start All, but I am very thankful for this button as well. I especially love the Order All button on the trucks. It really saves time since I own 7 of them!
I'm looking forward to seeing how the hiring selection remaining through the game session goes. Does it mean that if I go back to my farm then to my friend's farm again I can still work? I'm also wondering if it is for the hiring person's game session or the hired person's game session. Meaning does it work even if my friend has logged off? If it's for the hired person's game session it would really help with those crops that are 99% when my friend needs to log off.

Again, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I think what Raul means by the game remembers your farm selection when hiring people is that the game will remember which farms you checked so if you have to hire someone else you do not have to check the farms again. It does this with the hire options when hiring people you can click on one person and choose harvest plow then click on someone else and harvest plow is still checked if it is in the same session.

Original Tee
Jul 16 2011, 04:23 PM
I think what Raul means by the game remembers your farm selection when hiring people is that the game will remember which farms you checked so if you have to hire someone else you do not have to check the farms again. It does this with the hire options when hiring people you can click on one person and choose harvest plow then click on someone else and harvest plow is still checked if it is in the same session.

Well, I may have read into it - call it wishful thinking - but it already did what you describe for me so I don't know why that was an update.

Note: I deleted that confusion from my post.

Berle
Jul 16 2011, 05:39 PM
Hello,

I do not understand the new START ALL. It worked on one bakery and not on the other I have.

Original Tee
Jul 16 2011, 05:45 PM
Hello,

I do not understand the new START ALL. It worked on one bakery and not on the other I have.

It only fills if you have enough ingredients. Were you possibly out of flour?

Taz D
Jul 16 2011, 05:45 PM
Hello,

What happened when you clicked on it in the second bakery? I tried it on my two and both worked fine.

Hornyroo
Jul 16 2011, 06:43 PM
i love this start all option!!!!! thx for listening to us devs - yet again u guys have gone above and beyond!!

Chelly Jelly
Jul 16 2011, 07:44 PM
I love the "START ALL" option but it would be better if we can select which items we want to fill up like the option in the "SELL SELECTED". I have 4 bakeries to produce everything except burger bread, so I have to manually do it because I don't need to produce burger bread. I hope the developers will fix this thing.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 16 2011, 07:58 PM
Post-Launch updates:

- When you buy tools that enable the 'Start All' for each product in a facility, they will also enable a 'Start All' button at the top on each facility to start all productions in one click. It will start products one by one in order of appearance, when it gets to the last product it starts the first product again, continuing until there is no more ingredients available or the capacity is reached. This button will be added to the Facility Manager soon.

Now I have spent my money!!! Thank you for this post update, as without it I doubt that you could have convinced me to part with cash. It is nice that we don't have to buy all these tools then to wait/buy the mother of all tools for an START ALL click, which I was expecting. I would have just continued with click click and lots more click :D

dumptv
Jul 16 2011, 10:20 PM
Thank you for the START ALL button - its really fun! It inspired me to buy the bottler and the drive -thru too. I agree with the poster that said a "start selected" button would be cool too, because I dont always want to make every item.

Thanks again ♥

PS - is the clover going to be used to fertilize the bees? buzz buzz!!!

Docperk
Jul 16 2011, 10:49 PM
I am glad to see that the Start All button is something new, I just happened to find it tonight when working my facilities and I was going to come ask if it had been there all this time and I just been asleep. Thanks so much for that fine button, Now that is what I am talking about in an ALL button. :D

Doc

al_bundy
Jul 17 2011, 01:58 AM
I would like to see the pool bar included in the restaurant category so it would have a start all option

earlgray
Jul 17 2011, 10:09 AM
It would be extremely handy to have the ? help button for products in storage that are used only in the service facilities. Today, for example, I saws raisins in my storage that I wasn't selling, but couldn't remember which facility sold them - and whether it was a facility I had, or was planning to buy - and it took me a bunch of digging around to figure it out.

Angel70
Jul 17 2011, 11:47 AM
Thank you so much for the 'Start All' button. This is welll worth the FC. Keep up the good work and please, make something like that for the dairies in the next update :D

Grammy 11
Jul 17 2011, 12:00 PM
It makes sense to have a start all button for all facilities which are filled by coins (semis, glass factories, etc) and referral factories for which all items come from previously produced items; they are either there or they aren't. The ones we do have are wonderful.

marwahr55
Jul 17 2011, 02:23 PM
Thank you so much for the "start all" button. But like many others have mentioned prior, the Pool Bar needs to be included. :)

KayGee
Jul 17 2011, 07:08 PM
I love the "START ALL" option but it would be better if we can select which items we want to fill up like the option in the "SELL SELECTED". I have 4 bakeries to produce everything except burger bread, so I have to manually do it because I don't need to produce burger bread. I hope the developers will fix this thing.

Love the start all button. I did not buy the tool until this became active, and did not intend to, so thanks! I agree that it would be nice to be able to "deselect" certain items we don't wish to produce, but in the meantime a fix for this particular one would be to not have sesame seeds available...then it won't make burger bread. Would love to see a start all for the factories, too, including the ones that use coins. Still waiting on "mother-of-us-all STORE ALL" button....just doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to enable...and heaven knows it's requested over and over and over...

kahra01
Jul 17 2011, 07:41 PM
It would be extremely handy to have the ? help button for products in storage that are used only in the service facilities. Today, for example, I saws raisins in my storage that I wasn't selling, but couldn't remember which facility sold them - and whether it was a facility I had, or was planning to buy - and it took me a bunch of digging around to figure it out.

YES indeed that would be excellent! I eventually had to spend a lot of time going through everything, took a while I tell you lol, and just use all the drop down windows to sell at the market now. It avoids me accidently deleting everything I need for the servics facs with the "non facility" window. I learnt the hard way when i lost alot of things by using the quick way. I agree that it would be nice if those items were just like the normal facilities items.. with a ? mark and kept in storage rather than showing up in the non facility window.. would save alot of time, confusion and hunting everywhere! lol! I figure that over all the devs do an incredible job on here and its probably just a matter of time before they fix this issue too :)

shirley_tren@yahoo.com
Jul 17 2011, 08:09 PM
i love farmtown just wish when we get to top level we could get farm cash so we could get the new things
thank you farm town \

Docperk
Jul 17 2011, 08:25 PM
Do the Combo tools use as much fuel as any other single tool or do they use as much as total of the tools they replace?

kahra01
Jul 17 2011, 08:41 PM
i love farmtown just wish when we get to top level we could get farm cash so we could get the new things
thank you farm town \

If you are the top level when they do a new release, you will get Farm Cash to compensate for every level you have passed until you reach the new level that the new release provides.

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 17 2011, 09:04 PM
Youll probably need to add some more mills. I run 5 sawmills, and dont even have the musical instrument factory.
It takes about 50 to 60 trees per day of each type to fill them up once they are maxed out.
My 5 sawmills pretty much require 300 trees of all types to stay maxed without anyone working them

Docperk
Jul 17 2011, 09:35 PM
Youll probably need to add some more mills. I run 5 sawmills, and dont even have the musical instrument factory.
It takes about 50 to 60 trees per day of each type to fill them up once they are maxed out.
My 5 sawmills pretty much require 300 trees of all types to stay maxed without anyone working them

Hmm I have 9 Factories that use wood from the sawmill and I just recently had to add my second one when I got the Musical Instrument Factory and it seems to be keeping up fine and I do keep em all maxed.

Doc

janisko
Jul 17 2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks, Raul.. Those START ALL and STORE ALL buttons have given me my life back with the time they save!!! Now give us the STORE ALL for all facilities at once in the facility mgr.!!!!

rposer@googlemail.com
Jul 18 2011, 03:24 AM
At the devellopers hear finally to the community. This "start all" buttom in the facility manager is the best idea since the the combined harvester-plower-(seeder)! Will buy that stuff next month! With all those facilities it was annoying to click and click and click. That stupid clicking (fields) was one of the reasons, I turned my back on farmtown for over 1 year. I wasn`t sure if I would stayed if that stupid clicking would have been for the facilities. Great job. Now please fill the gaps and give us more tools for the other facilities!

green2215
Jul 18 2011, 09:51 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting into farmtown? I also had problems trying to work on another farm. It seems to be very sporatic this morning.

jkmyer
Jul 18 2011, 09:57 AM
This may have been covered, and I missed it. Does buying the drive thru's nor the bottling plant speed up the rate of production?
Thanks for the info and thanks for the updates.

Tiger
Jul 18 2011, 10:55 AM
This may have been covered, and I missed it. Does buying the drive thru's nor the bottling plant speed up the rate of production?
Thanks for the info and thanks for the updates.

Hello,
Sorry no, production rate remains the same.

maggiel29
Jul 18 2011, 12:54 PM

I agree and also tell us in the facility manager which farms our services are on please. AND plese please can you show the % ready for the animal barns etc?

Other than that love the new update, new crops, new trees, new facilities and the start all button.

Original Tee
Jul 18 2011, 01:13 PM
Do the Combo tools use as much fuel as any other single tool or do they use as much as total of the tools they replace?

They seem to use the same amount of fuel. I tested by using the harvester 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the combo harvester/plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. So I would say it saves us in fuel to use the combo tools.

Taz D
Jul 18 2011, 01:30 PM
They seem to use the same amount of fuel. I tested by using the harvester 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the combo harvester/plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. So I would say it saves us in fuel to use the combo tools.
When you use the plow it does not use fuel. It is solar powered. Only the Harvester and the Seeder use fuel. So when you use the combine Harvest/Plow, then it still only uses 25 fuel for the harvesting and none for the plowing. If you are using the Combine Harvest/Plow/Seed then it will use 50 fuel (25 for harvesting and 25 for seeding).

cwatts2006
Jul 18 2011, 01:41 PM
What is facebook credits? Please explain

Taz D
Jul 18 2011, 02:00 PM
What is facebook credits? Please explain
I think the best way to answer that is to call Facebook credits an exclusive currency. We now have to buy Facebook credits to then buy Farm Cash with those credits. This is mandated by Facebook for all games on Facebook.
Each Facebook credit is worth/costs $0.10 US. The easiest way I have found to buy and get my Farm Cash is through the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm. There you only buy exactly the amount of Facebook credits needed to purchase the amount of Farm Cash you want.

InePine
Jul 18 2011, 07:50 PM
Since yesterday i have noticed a serious issue with my facilities. I stock them to 100% and i have had 8+ people working them each night, they all get their products when they work for me, but my factories are still stocked 100% when i go to empty them or collect items i need to fill other facilties, i have no finished products to collect. Maybe it has some connection with the Start All button being added? I have also been told other neighbours of mine have the same problem, would be nice if this could be looked into fast, because currently i am not making any money at all from my facilities :)

Taz D
Jul 18 2011, 08:11 PM
Since yesterday i have noticed a serious issue with my facilities. I stock them to 100% and i have had 8+ people working them each night, they all get their products when they work for me, but my factories are still stocked 100% when i go to empty them or collect items i need to fill other facilties, i have no finished products to collect. Maybe it has some connection with the Start All button being added? I have also been told other neighbours of mine have the same problem, would be nice if this could be looked into fast, because currently i am not making any money at all from my facilities :)
Post in the Facilities thread in the Help and Support. They need your browser that you are using and the server you are on. The moderators are gathering information for the developers to try to get this fixed.

InePine
Jul 18 2011, 08:38 PM
Oops, i missed that thread completely, good to know the right people are aware of it, thanks for the info! :)

Docperk
Jul 18 2011, 09:38 PM

thank you for your reply

Docperk
Jul 18 2011, 09:47 PM
When you use the plow it does not use fuel. It is solar powered. Only the Harvester and the Seeder use fuel. So when you use the combine Harvest/Plow, then it still only uses 25 fuel for the harvesting and none for the plowing. If you are using the Combine Harvest/Plow/Seed then it will use 50 fuel (25 for harvesting and 25 for seeding).

Thanks to your reply too Taz.

Docperk
Jul 18 2011, 10:00 PM
Holy $#!^ I just noticed a Start All button right next to the Store All button in the Facility Manager, we don't have to open the Facility. How awesome is that?
Thank you Devs.

parrot38
Jul 19 2011, 05:12 AM
why does my old type stable not show in my facilities manager it has horses in it and I can harvest it when I am on that farm but that is all

Tony D
Jul 19 2011, 06:17 AM
why does my old type stable not show in my facilities manager it has horses in it and I can harvest it when I am on that farm but that is allHi, try taking the animals out of the stable, place the stable in your storage , reload the game and put the stable back on your farm. It should show in the facility manager then

Texas Star
Jul 19 2011, 07:30 AM
I just spent 40 min. loading facilities using facility manager and was almost finished. Got out to check and inventory level and when I went back all facilities had reverted back to before I started loading. Stored items returned and loaded items were gone. It does not appear that my inventory items were returned to my storage.

Randall_Lind
Jul 19 2011, 08:08 AM
Only thing that sucks is having to buy Facebook Credits

al_bundy
Jul 19 2011, 08:08 AM
I just spent 40 min. loading facilities using facility manager and was almost finished. Got out to check and inventory level and when I went back all facilities had reverted back to before I started loading. Stored items returned and loaded items were gone. It does not appear that my inventory items were returned to my storage.

Check the date and time on your computer the clock and date being out can aparently affect your facilities and crops

al_bundy
Jul 19 2011, 08:09 AM
Only thing that sucks is having to buy Facebook Credits

its actually quicker and costs the same its really no different same payment options

Texas Star
Jul 19 2011, 08:09 AM

I just checked and my ingredients were not returned to storage. I know because I used the last of my flax loading my second mill and I now don't have any. I have all of the facilities except the Chinese Rest. and Baby food factory. I have more than one of many things including two sugar factories and four dairies. I cannot even imagine how many coins and hours of work I lost with the loss of all these ingredients....all except about 5 facilities were 100% loaded!

al_bundy
Jul 19 2011, 08:11 AM
I just checked and my ingredients were not returned to storage. I know because I used the last of my flax loading my second mill and I now don't have any. I have all of the facilities except the Chinese Rest. and Baby food factory. I have more than one of many things including two sugar factories and four dairies. I cannot even imagine how many coins and hours of work I lost with the loss of all these ingredients....all except about 5 facilities were 100% loaded!

did u check the date and time on your computer as suggested earlier?

Randall_Lind
Jul 19 2011, 08:15 AM
We need the start all button on everything that makes everything so fast

al_bundy
Jul 19 2011, 08:17 AM
We need the start all button on everything that makes everything so fast

there getting there the will be new tools in future releases that will add the start all to the other facilities

Randall_Lind
Jul 19 2011, 08:30 AM
How does Facebook know my paypal login? I brought some credits for farmtown and it didn't ask me to login to Paypal. I don't like that part of FBC

al_bundy
Jul 19 2011, 08:32 AM
How does Facebook know my paypal login? I brought some credits for farmtown and it didn't ask me to login to Paypal. I don't like that part of FBC

i dont think it does i think facebook just has 1 gateway thay charges your email address

i think all thay need is a email address

Randall_Lind
Jul 19 2011, 08:36 AM
Normally sites have me sign in to paypal then paypal checks if I still wants to buy then it goes through.

No big deal but I like the security guess I will get use to it.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 19 2011, 08:49 AM

Hi Texas Star,

There appears to be some sort of glitch going on and we've had many reports the last few days here: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412046

Post there with your browser and your server number (the red chat in your farm when you first log on and will be a WF number).

Texas Star
Jul 19 2011, 09:52 AM
Check the date and time on your computer the clock and date being out can aparently affect your facilities and crops

Thank you... my date and time are correct and I have cleared cache and browser and reloaded too :)

Texas Star
Jul 19 2011, 11:52 AM
Hi Texas Star,

There appears to be some sort of glitch going on and we've had many reports the last few days here: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412046

Post there with your browser and your server number (the red chat in your farm when you first log on and will be a WF number).

Done! Thank you!

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jul 19 2011, 05:58 PM
fantastic

great 2 see new items for exitsing facilities coming

maybe a use for artichokes, cauliflower, parlsey, canatlope (rock melons here in oz) & Rhubarb (-:

Great to see lots of new things.
Thanks to the dev's for the great job they are doing.
All Bundy, I would LOVE to be a neighbor of yours.