PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 8th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Docperk
Jul 19 2011, 07:41 PM
Only thing that sucks is having to buy Facebook Credits

I guess I don't know what the big deal is, I was using PayPal before and I am using PayPal now and it is the same amount of FC for the same amount of $$.

al_bundy
Jul 19 2011, 09:32 PM
Great to see lots of new things.
Thanks to the dev's for the great job they are doing.
All Bundy, I would LOVE to be a neighbor of yours.

i have sent you my email address through the ingame message system

mind you im a very popular person :D so have to find a neighbour that has abaondoned the game to fit you in

LadyLen1
Jul 19 2011, 09:42 PM
I know it's too early to whine "I need farm 11" But it looks like I do need more room. LOL:D

2 more an even dozen Please!!!!

Mrs Borgies
Jul 19 2011, 10:16 PM
How does Facebook know my paypal login? I brought some credits for farmtown and it didn't ask me to login to Paypal. I don't like that part of FBC

From memory, after you have purchased your credits, go to Credit Balance from your Facebook page. Look for Payments Method. Click on manage (over on the far right). From there, I removed my email address that is connected to my credit card. Now when I go to buy credit, it will not automatically happen without going through the paypal steps. Make sure you remove the email address after each purchase so that there are no accidental purchases before you are ready.

bossy1956
Jul 20 2011, 01:56 AM
I love all the new things you've added. It would be nice to have more farms. I know a lot of players want more levels and so do I, but I think another farm or 2 would be better...especially since I'm running out of room for my facilities.

mlrobards
Jul 20 2011, 02:45 AM
I have a new issue after last update. I fill my factories, people work them, and get coins. Problem being, I got nothing produced. I see the factories. Facility Manager sees them. But NOTHING is being produced when my factories are worked. Had a friend work them all, to test it. And nothing was added to the done side. Can you help me?:confused:

Mystix
Jul 20 2011, 03:51 AM
Love the new items but don't like that the factorys never seem to go down very fast haven't added anything to the flower shop in days and there's still flowers in there how can a person fill up other factorys if nothing is being produced.

Dael Carter
Jul 20 2011, 09:54 AM
I have been trying to use your facilities list from this forum to do some calculations and some of your numbers just do not work. There are errors where you have two products producing the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts but the same batch amounts. This is just mathematically not possible. On the Dairy Processing Plant list you have never added the product for Cream's information. etc.

Tiger
Jul 20 2011, 10:03 AM
I have been trying to use your facilities spreadsheets to do some calculations and some of your numbers just do not work. There are errors where you have two products producing the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts but the same batch amounts. This is just mathematically not possible. On the Dairy Processing Plant list you have never added the product for Cream's information. etc.

Hello,

None of the data sheets are created or maintained by slashkey. Members have very kindly created them in their own time, with the data available to them. It's possible that they have not had time to update them yet. You could try politely send the member, who's data sheet you are using, a message and ask them if they could or will be updating them.

Dael Carter
Jul 20 2011, 10:10 AM
Sorry I did not mean spreadsheets as in those done by individuals, but the listing of facilities here in the forum to which we cannot reply or question because it is closed.

Tiger
Jul 20 2011, 10:12 AM
Sorry I did not mean spreadsheets as in those done by individuals, but the listing of facilities here in the forum to which we cannot reply or question because it is closed.

Oh the game guide you mean. O.k i'll go have a look and ask the mods to update it, when they have time.

Thank you

mlrobards
Jul 20 2011, 11:47 AM
Love the new items but don't like that the factorys never seem to go down very fast haven't added anything to the flower shop in days and there's still flowers in there how can a person fill up other factorys if nothing is being produced.
Same problem here.:(

Rob T
Jul 20 2011, 12:27 PM
The issue with the work in facilities staying full has been fixed, however, for the fix to take effect... those effected will need to leave their farm alone completely for 4 to 5 hours

JAS0643
Jul 20 2011, 12:48 PM
I have been trying to use your facilities list from this forum to do some calculations and some of your numbers just do not work. There are errors where you have two products producing the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts but the same batch amounts. This is just mathematically not possible. On the Dairy Processing Plant list you have never added the product for Cream's information. etc.

What products are you talking about that produce the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts?

parrot38
Jul 20 2011, 12:59 PM
could someone help me please we will be moving house in the near future and I want to change my ISP, (if that is what it is called) would that mean I lost my farms because my email would not be same, sorry to be so thick but it is worrying me because I have put lots of time and money into it

Taz D
Jul 20 2011, 01:12 PM
could someone help me please we will be moving house in the near future and I want to change my ISP, (if that is what it is called) would that mean I lost my farms because my email would not be same, sorry to be so thick but it is worrying me because I have put lots of time and money into it
Your farm is not linked to your email address. It is only linked to your Facebook ID, so you will not lose either your Facebook account or your Farms. Once you get your new email address though I would change it in Facebook so they have the right address.

Dael Carter
Jul 20 2011, 02:07 PM
Some errors I have noted other than typos, and I have not gotten through the entire list of products. Champagne uses champagne barrels not white wine barrels, cream is not listed as a product under the Dairy Processing Plant, the Fish Farming Plant containers are showing at 8 when it should be 24, the freshwater and seawater (salt?) both show batches selling at 2500 when the fresh sells for 20 and the sea sells for 10 per unit, the ebony lumber pile and maple lumber piles show at selling for 1470 per batch but the ebony is 580 per unit and the maple at 490 per unit, california rolls and salmon sushi both batch sell for 3100 but cali is 145 and salmon is 155, etc.

rposer@googlemail.com
Jul 20 2011, 03:07 PM
When harvesting on a normal field, I collect 1 crop for sure + now I have a certain percentage chance to get an additional crop (belt/dan). That means I can have 2 boxes instead of one if I`m lucky. As far as that I understood.

question: what happens when using the manure spreader?

When harvesting a field, I get 2 boxes instead of one (so far so good). BUT what happens then? Do I get a certain percentage chance on EACH of the two boxes which I recieve for sure, or combined?

non-words:

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on each of the 2 boxes (= result can be 2+ either 0, 1, or 2),

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on these two boxes combined (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 2)

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on the 1st box [normal field without manure bonus] (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 1)

tricky....

mindyj5
Jul 20 2011, 03:16 PM
The issue with the work in facilities staying full has been fixed, however, for the fix to take effect... those effected will need to leave their farm alone completely for 4 to 5 hours

I don't go into my farm all night, so it has been left alone. But my facilities are not emptying. Some of them went to 0 last week but at the same time, some were barely touched. I thought maybe people were skipping a farm but those still full are on different farms. I posted facilities the other night, I see alot of people worked them but they aren't even close to empty. I knew something was wrong, never had this problem before. I'll stay away from my farms the rest of the day but, is that all that helps?
Thanks!

Taz D
Jul 20 2011, 04:30 PM
Some errors I have noted other than typos, and I have not gotten through the entire list of products. Champagne uses champagne barrels not white wine barrels, cream is not listed as a product under the Dairy Processing Plant, the Fish Farming Plant containers are showing at 8 when it should be 24, the freshwater and seawater (salt?) both show batches selling at 2500 when the fresh sells for 20 and the sea sells for 10 per unit, the ebony lumber pile and maple lumber piles show at selling for 1470 per batch but the ebony is 580 per unit and the maple at 490 per unit, california rolls and salmon sushi both batch sell for 3100 but cali is 145 and salmon is 155, etc.
It is not Fresh and Seawater salt. It is bait and actually it cannot be sold at all. You may still see it in the Non-ingredients but it does not sell. There should not be a sales price for it at all.

Taz D
Jul 20 2011, 04:36 PM
When harvesting on a normal field, I collect 1 crop for sure + now I have a certain percentage chance to get an additional crop (belt/dan). That means I can have 2 boxes instead of one if I`m lucky. As far as that I understood.

question: what happens when using the manure spreader?

When harvesting a field, I get 2 boxes instead of one (so far so good). BUT what happens then? Do I get a certain percentage chance on EACH of the two boxes which I recieve for sure, or combined?

non-words:

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on each of the 2 boxes (= result can be 2+ either 0, 1, or 2),

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on these two boxes combined (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 2)

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on the 1st box [normal field without manure bonus] (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 1)

tricky....
You do not get extra from the belts for the fertilizer part. If you have 100 fields, with belt chance at say 50% and it is fertilized. You will get 100 for the fields + 100 for the fertilizing + 50 for the belt = 250 boxes.

JAS0643
Jul 20 2011, 06:39 PM
It is not Fresh and Seawater salt. It is bait and actually it cannot be sold at all. You may still see it in the Non-ingredients but it does not sell. There should not be a sales price for it at all.

Dael Carter is talking about information that in the game guide not the game. It seems some of the information in the game guide is wrong. Now while you can not sell bait it does have a sell price in the game in the fish farming plant.

Taz D
Jul 20 2011, 06:52 PM
Dael Carter is talking about information that in the game guide not the game. It seems some of the information in the game guide is wrong. Now while you can not sell bait it does have a sell price in the game in the fish farming plant.
Thank you Jas, I am aware of what they were talking about.

Dael Carter
Jul 21 2011, 06:47 AM
I said salt because that is how the guide has it listed. Just like the guide says gardening gloves but the game says harvesting gloves.

rposer@googlemail.com
Jul 21 2011, 07:17 AM
You do not get extra from the belts for the fertilizer part. If you have 100 fields, with belt chance at say 50% and it is fertilized. You will get 100 for the fields + 100 for the fertilizing + 50 for the belt = 250 boxes.

Thanks a lot for this answer. That means at the end that the devellopers do not act whisely: I have to buy the manure spreader for FC. Instead of giving people a bonus for the fact that they bought FC in order to buy this item, they stick to the normal. Sorry devellopers! I want something for the real money I give you, so please give us FC-buyers a little "thank you" instead of a "we don`t care"... Change that ! I want my belt-bonus also on the result of having bought before a FC-item !

slimpat
Jul 21 2011, 09:14 AM
I just noticed that when we work the facilities and services when we go to a new page it tells us how many are on that farm I never noticed this before if it is new or if I was blind I do not know but I love it. Thank you devlopers for all that you do to make this game more fun Love it

rwenrick
Jul 21 2011, 11:28 AM
All the facilities need the Start All button I would gladly use my coins to use it

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 21 2011, 11:55 AM

You just need to log into facebook and click on your account settings, then click where it says to change the email address, 3rd line down.
Im sure youll have to confirm the address change by logging into the new email addy and clicking a confirmation link?

Franny2
Jul 21 2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks, Raul! I am loving the new upgrades and facilities!! I am waiting anxiously for farm #11.

Valntyn
Jul 21 2011, 04:13 PM
could someone help me please we will be moving house in the near future and I want to change my ISP, (if that is what it is called)
I believe you will need to change your email before you cansel your old isp. They send a email to the old address asking if you wanted to change the address, just in case someone got into your account and changed it without you knowing. Get a google gmail account it isn't connected to an isp. That way no matter what isp you have you will always have that address

Dennice
Jul 21 2011, 06:03 PM
PayPal will fund the Facebook ads payment from the payment sources on file in the order below. You can make changes and designates a specific payment method as the "Backup Funding Source".

1) PayPal Balance – will always be the Primary Funding Source.
2) Instant transfer from your bank account (if eligible)
3) PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later, PayPal Plus Card, or Buyer Credit)
4) Debit card
5) Credit card

I suggest that people follow the links ;) -- Paypal is STILL linked to my account as a method of payment [FC is not available until the funds have cleared my account --- I don't have a credit card either] :D

VeronicaT
Jul 22 2011, 04:26 AM
Okay, once again, I know this isn't in the right place but can the devs PLEASE fix the facility manager?! Mine freezes up after I load each facility so it winds up being faster for me to just do them the old way. I loved the facility manager but it hasn't worked right for a while now. And, I've tried emptying my cache.

Tiger
Jul 22 2011, 10:03 AM
Okay, once again, I know this isn't in the right place but can the devs PLEASE fix the facility manager?! Mine freezes up after I load each facility so it winds up being faster for me to just do them the old way. I loved the facility manager but it hasn't worked right for a while now. And, I've tried emptying my cache.

Hello,
As well as clearing browser cache, have you tried doing the rest of tips in the 1st post of the following link e.g flash player, macromedia settings, using another browser? If not, please try those.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Thank you

Ilsewdm
Jul 22 2011, 02:14 PM
Changes are taking place....facilities with individual "start all" buttons now have a combined "start all" without opening individual facility. Cool stuff. We must be getting an upgrade soon!??

...I forgot...the petrochemical plant makes nylon reels. I believe that's new as well.

ghostkitten
Jul 22 2011, 02:50 PM
Changes are taking place....facilities with individual "start all" buttons now have a combined "start all" without opening individual facility. Cool stuff. We must be getting an upgrade soon!??

...I forgot...the petrochemical plant makes nylon reels. I believe that's new as well.

where r u seeing that because I,m not....The nylon I believe has been there since last update

JAS0643
Jul 22 2011, 03:36 PM

The nylon was added in the last update. The start all was added last Saturday.

ghostkitten
Jul 22 2011, 03:47 PM
The nylon was added in the last update. The start all was added last Saturday.

I thought they meant the ones that didn't have it already

Ilsewdm
Jul 22 2011, 06:36 PM
Sorry, I'm a little slow. Had company for over a week and couldn't farm, so for me this was all new and exciting!:D

bruhelmboldt
Jul 22 2011, 08:54 PM
. . . I have to buy the manure spreader for FC. Instead of giving people a bonus for the fact that they bought FC in order to buy this item, they stick to the normal. Sorry developers! I want something for the real money I give you, so please give us FC-buyers a little "thank you" instead of a "we don`t care"... Change that ! I want my belt-bonus also on the result of having bought before a FC-item !

Amen, brother. Reward the cash customers!!!:mad:

TraceyMush
Jul 22 2011, 11:51 PM
l'm a little confused. l was loading facilities and ran out of sugar while l was at the ice cream shop. l had just put two honey ice cream gifts into storage which is supposed to include ALL items needed to make that product. When l clicked the zero by the honey ice cream, the message said l needed more sugar. Didn't my 2 gifts include sugar??

Also when l help a neighbour with request for honey popcorn - why isn't my portion of honey able to be used to make honey ice cream?

Are these glitches?

Taz D
Jul 23 2011, 02:07 AM
l'm a little confused. l was loading facilities and ran out of sugar while l was at the ice cream shop. l had just put two honey ice cream gifts into storage which is supposed to include ALL items needed to make that product. When l clicked the zero by the honey ice cream, the message said l needed more sugar. Didn't my 2 gifts include sugar??

Also when l help a neighbour with request for honey popcorn - why isn't my portion of honey able to be used to make honey ice cream?

Are these glitches?
Yes when you request honey ice cream ingredients then it includes enough sugar to make a few batches, but you probably used those sugar in something else, like maybe the bakery. Sugar is the most used item now in Farmtown with 41 products using it.
Same thing when you request honey popcorn then you get enough honey and corn to make a few batches. Your gift of that honey could be used for the honey ice cream, but if you use it in one of the other 4 products that use it then you may not have any left.

lynnchat
Jul 23 2011, 02:37 AM
Any idea when farm 11 will be out? The wait is killing me. LOL

jkmyer
Jul 23 2011, 10:23 AM
I am wondering what new products we will be able to produce and what we will need to grow for the new update, I realize that I am far from the most patient person that plays FT. lol

Swee Ying
Jul 23 2011, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the convenient button and I dont have to open the facility to make my production,It's great but I have no idea which crops I have to replenish. will appreciate if a message will pop up telling me what is in shortage.thanks.

StoneFace
Jul 23 2011, 12:26 PM

you know the standard answer

.... only the devs.... blah blah blah.... hahah

My guess is mid to later in this next week. So count your coin and get your ideas in place.

max_river
Jul 23 2011, 12:46 PM
so any guess how much farm 11 will cost us

kevin moss
Jul 23 2011, 12:58 PM
any idea what maple sap is used for and where you process it

max_river
Jul 23 2011, 01:00 PM
at this time we can produce it or use it anywhere

ghostkitten
Jul 23 2011, 01:12 PM
you know the standard answer

.... only the devs.... blah blah blah.... hahah

My guess is mid to later in this next week. So count your coin and get your ideas in place.

I dont think farm 11 is going to be in the next new release....Raul never mentioned it..All he said was using the new crops and trees for facilities,,,,I think its going to be a smaller release this time,with just adding more stuff to the facilities we have,,,.....

max_river
Jul 23 2011, 01:16 PM
I dont think farm 11 is going to be in the next new release....Raul never mentioned it..All he said was using the new crops and trees for facilities,,,,I think its going to be a smaller release this time,with just adding more stuff to the facilities we have,,,.....

but we can only dream right lol

StoneFace
Jul 23 2011, 02:28 PM

Try to keep the maple sap in inventory if you can..... same with grapefruit and the juniper berries.

If you just sell NON-ingredients, those three get sold too because they do not have a use yet.

But if you open non-ingredients and sell each separately, you can keep the three.... I know, a lot of extra work... but what they heck... this is a real business, right??

the alternative is to open ALL, and then check off every item you know you want to sell... then when it is time to sell, just click the CHECKED option.

Just be careful... I did that and was in a hurry and clicked all the "DRIED" products except the peas .... but accidentally clicked the dried hops and sold over 20,000..... so my brewery was dragging for a few days till I replenished.

Kath-H
Jul 23 2011, 04:59 PM
Very pleased with the latest update - but it still takes forever to house bought animals, and the wretched popups still plague me (you can only have 15 days production ...) - they are triggered by even accidentally mousing over a section in the facility. I mostly only use the ones with a 'start all' button, just to avoid these pesky things.

al_bundy
Jul 23 2011, 09:56 PM

it wont be in the next update as they devs always announce 1 update in advance when new levels and a new farm will be released.

I would expect it next month as it will be 2 months then since f10 was released

i would expect a update this week with the announced new products for existing facilities

TraceyMush
Jul 23 2011, 10:38 PM
Yes when you request honey ice cream ingredients then it includes enough sugar to make a few batches, but you probably used those sugar in something else, like maybe the bakery. Sugar is the most used item now in Farmtown with 41 products using it.
Same thing when you request honey popcorn then you get enough honey and corn to make a few batches. Your gift of that honey could be used for the honey ice cream, but if you use it in one of the other 4 products that use it then you may not have any left.

Thanks Taz. For some reason l thought the sugar was reserved for the ice cream lol.:o

jkmyer
Jul 23 2011, 10:49 PM
i GUESS i MISSED THE POST ABOUT THE MAPLE SYRUP, IS THE RED MAPLE THE ONE THAT WE NEED TO COLLECT?

max_river
Jul 23 2011, 11:02 PM
yes the red maple

Hornyroo
Jul 24 2011, 01:08 AM

im betting maple say will be made into maple syrup - as to which fac, they could pick 3 or 4 to place it in.

im stockpiling everything right now till i see what new recipes/facilties we get next update

Hornyroo
Jul 24 2011, 01:11 AM
but we can only dream right lol

we sure can,.... ghost kitten, i dont think your far off the mark, this will be a smaller release, were gonna get those new recipies, i think also a few new products in fac from existing ingredients, I wouldnt be suprised to see some sort of new ordering system to improve running facilities - im betting on a top level peice u can only buy if u have the previous stuff, that will start and store everything in facs with one click....

i wouldnt be expecting F11 just though...:)

Majik Merlin
Jul 24 2011, 02:43 AM
I'm wondering when the devs will come up with a 'one click' DO ALL button so when we log in it will do everything and we won't have to harvest, plant, hire help, work facilities or sell... ONE click will do it all !!

*sarcasm off*

al_bundy
Jul 24 2011, 06:24 AM
I'm wondering when the devs will come up with a 'one click' DO ALL button so when we log in it will do everything and we won't have to harvest, plant, hire help, work facilities or sell... ONE click will do it all !!

*sarcasm off*

im thinking that if it were made that easy we midas well not play at all

StoneFace
Jul 24 2011, 08:41 AM

gotta agree whole heartedly with you on that....

I think some quit playing when they feel that all the challenge is going or gone.

Grumpa
Jul 24 2011, 10:03 AM

*sarcasm off*

I bet it is the last up date they do to the game. :rolleyes:

KayGee
Jul 24 2011, 11:54 AM
gotta agree whole heartedly with you on that....

I think some quit playing when they feel that all the challenge is going or gone.

I understand not wanting for everything to be automatic...but, really, *clicking* endlessly is NOT a challenge. A challenge might be deciding which products to max and which not to if we had the option. I'd like to see them challenge us with ordering the facilities in the manner which maximizes our ingredients, and allowing us to select and deselect products to max out. As more and more products and facilities are introduced, I feel that there is plenty of challenge in choosing, redesigning, and integrating them into our beautiful farms. Probably won't be a problem for me, though...because if they ever do introduce a "supermax", you will probably have to have bought ALL the other ones first, and I won't be able to afford it!~ At any rate, there are so many ways to play the game - it's always fun.

bagoshen
Jul 24 2011, 12:21 PM
I bet it is the last up date they do to the game. :rolleyes:
why do you say that.

InePine
Jul 24 2011, 01:40 PM

*sarcasm off*

Just wanted to say that i actually understood you were being sarcastic, you know, since you said you were lol ;)

gumballs678
Jul 24 2011, 02:06 PM
it wont be in the next update as they devs always announce 1 update in advance when new levels and a new farm will be released.

I would expect it next month as it will be 2 months then since f10 was released

i would expect a update this week with the announced new products for existing facilities

Ditto. It has been almost three weeks (three weeks friday) since the last update, so the next one will be this weekend sometime. Hopefully. And yes, next month will be two months since f10 was released. But I'm guessing it will be three weeks after this upcoming update, so probably the middle of August is when we'll have f11.

twtywill
Jul 24 2011, 02:29 PM
Does anyone know when the next update/release will be done. I just finished my land upgrades to all my farms. I am maxed out to 24x24 on all my farms. Just curious when the might do any new releases.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 24 2011, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know when the next update/release will be done. I just finished my land upgrades to all my farms. I am maxed out to 24x24 on all my farms. Just curious when the might do any new releases.

Only the devs know that :)

WhyNotSmile
Jul 24 2011, 03:29 PM
One of my neighbours is suddenly producing maple sap. Where does this come from?

Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned a red maple tree or something, but I can't see those in the market.

gumballs678
Jul 24 2011, 03:47 PM
One of my neighbours is suddenly producing maple sap. Where does this come from?

Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned a red maple tree or something, but I can't see those in the market.

They are a gift.

Grumpa
Jul 24 2011, 03:59 PM
why do you say that.

when 1 click does it all, where do they go from there?

StoneFace
Jul 24 2011, 04:56 PM

uummm..... half a click???:cool:

Majik Merlin
Jul 24 2011, 05:41 PM

Exactly my point

Majik Merlin
Jul 24 2011, 05:46 PM

Maybe we will just have to 'think' click ;)

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 24 2011, 05:57 PM
Try to keep the maple sap in inventory if you can..... same with grapefruit and the juniper berries.

If you just sell NON-ingredients, those three get sold too because they do not have a use yet.

But if you open non-ingredients and sell each separately, you can keep the three.... I know, a lot of extra work... but what they heck... this is a real business, right??

the alternative is to open ALL, and then check off every item you know you want to sell... then when it is time to sell, just click the CHECKED option.

Just be careful... I did that and was in a hurry and clicked all the "DRIED" products except the peas .... but accidentally clicked the dried hops and sold over 20,000..... so my brewery was dragging for a few days till I replenished.

Thats kinda what i started doing to save up on my sap.
All the stuff that apeared in the non ingred section has now been simply checkmarked in my ALL filter, so i dont even use the non ingred filter anymore. I only use the all filter now

VeronicaT
Jul 24 2011, 08:10 PM
Can we not complete offers to earn farm cash now? If so, that stinks! I like doing some of the offers to get a few FC here and there. :(

al_bundy
Jul 24 2011, 08:18 PM
Can we not complete offers to earn farm cash now? If so, that stinks! I like doing some of the offers to get a few FC here and there. :(

they will be back

Taz D
Jul 24 2011, 08:44 PM
Currently you can only complete offers for Facebook credits and not for Farm Cash itself.

VeronicaT
Jul 24 2011, 09:33 PM
they will be back

Yay! I can't wait because this broke woman needs some FC ASAP! :p Oh, and how do you get sap from the maple trees? Are they a chopper tree or do you use the tree shaker? I'm assuming I use the shaker but IDK. :D

VeronicaT
Jul 24 2011, 09:35 PM
Currently you can only complete offers for Facebook credits and not for Farm Cash itself.

Wait, so how do I do that? I know I have to use facebook credits to get the FC now but it's not showing anything except the screen to buy it outright. Kinda like how it used to be but instead of saying "pay with PayPal" it says "Pay with FB credits" or something.

Taz D
Jul 24 2011, 10:07 PM
Wait, so how do I do that? I know I have to use facebook credits to get the FC now but it's not showing anything except the screen to buy it outright. Kinda like how it used to be but instead of saying "pay with PayPal" it says "Pay with FB credits" or something.
You can get to those from the same Buy Cash screen or from Facebook Account Settings. Click to buy an amount, go to the next screen and at the bottom of the choices is a either a payment method you has used with Change next to it or a More payment options if you haven't bought any. Click on that and it will add more ways to the list, one of which is Earn Credits. Click on that and then continue. You get a list of offers.

By the way you get maple sap from the Red Maple trees (gift only) and use the treeshaker to harvest.

Grumpa
Jul 25 2011, 08:11 AM

I also do not have the earn cash tab, while my wife's account does.

hsdasher@centurylink.net
Jul 25 2011, 08:28 AM
Love everything with the exception of those broke down looking horses. Couldn't we have some gorgeous looking ones - thanks

StoneFace
Jul 25 2011, 08:40 AM
Love everything with the exception of those broke down looking horses. Couldn't we have some gorgeous looking ones - thanks

I agree.... and the horse hair that I collect is frizzy, has tangles, split ends, and no body...

sheese... no wonder I can't get better pricing on the products from horse hair.

I vote for a variety... palomino.. Arabian.... Mustang.... even some Clydesdale for my breweries..... the devs might get some big, Big BIG advertising bucks from BUD just for the horses.

marwahr55
Jul 25 2011, 08:53 AM
A friend just bought a "Grain Dryer Station" ... where is this found in the store? Or is this something new on an update still to come?

albugman48
Jul 25 2011, 09:29 AM
I just reached my 15th trophy very long and hard work.it seems like we should get farm cash or prize when we complete it.i thank you for the updates new tools and facilities.

Thanks albugman

tnbravesgirl
Jul 25 2011, 09:32 AM
A friend just bought a "Grain Dryer Station" ... where is this found in the store? Or is this something new on an update still to come?

Havent seen a "Grain" drying station, but there is a "drying facility" which uses the dried fruit.

marwahr55
Jul 25 2011, 10:12 AM
Okay just answered my own question - the Grain Dryer Station is a decoration. I was getting excited "thinking" oh boy an update is coming out! LOL LOL Got all excited for nothing. LOL LOL LOL :)

Majik Merlin
Jul 25 2011, 10:23 AM

It's in farm decorations and not a working facility

krypto
Jul 25 2011, 01:14 PM
Sorry if ends up as a duplicate post - clicked "Post reply" and everything poofed...

To further muddy the waters here - I think there is a difference (glitch?) between bait that is gifted and bait produced in the fish farming plant. When I go to the market I have both baits listed for sale under the storage tab and some freshwater bait listed under the gifts tab. Hoping this was indeed a glitch - haven't sold either hoping the devs would eventually make it right.

JAS0643
Jul 25 2011, 01:31 PM
Sorry if ends up as a duplicate post - clicked "Post reply" and everything poofed...

To further muddy the waters here - I think there is a difference (glitch?) between bait that is gifted and bait produced in the fish farming plant. When I go to the market I have both baits listed for sale under the storage tab and some freshwater bait listed under the gifts tab. Hoping this was indeed a glitch - haven't sold either hoping the devs would eventually make it right.

The bait in storage is not really there it is fine to sell the stuff in storage. Now the bait if gifts you need to be on your farm then open the gift box and click on store all and that will remove the bait from gifts.

SunnyD
Jul 25 2011, 01:36 PM
what is up with the bonus for clicking on a friends belts........on sisters account working her farms for her...... i clicked on two today and it keeps saying i can only do this every 12 hours...... i haven't done it since Saturday at least....... ummm it's messed up big time.... no i haven't sent any gifts or anything since Saturday.........actually no one has been on this account in that long.........for anything....

krypto
Jul 25 2011, 01:41 PM
The bait in storage is not really there it is fine to sell the stuff in storage. Now the bait if gifts you need to be on your farm then open the gift box and click on store all and that will remove the bait from gifts.

I just sold 5500 of my freshwatewr bait that wasn't there lol :D Would be willing to bet I could sell the bait listed under my gifts tab also. the player dael had replies stating that bait could not be sold...

KW54956
Jul 25 2011, 03:40 PM
When is the next update suppose to be coming out?

Rob T
Jul 25 2011, 03:41 PM
When is the next update suppose to be coming out?

Nobody but the devs know :)

Taz D
Jul 25 2011, 04:14 PM
I just sold 5500 of my freshwatewr bait that wasn't there lol :D Would be willing to bet I could sell the bait listed under my gifts tab also. the player dael had replies stating that bait could not be sold...
If the bait is under the gift tab then yes it will get sold and you won't have it anymore. The reason is because you have not stored it to the water features if it is still there.

krypto
Jul 25 2011, 04:58 PM
If the bait is under the gift tab then yes it will get sold and you won't have it anymore. The reason is because you have not stored it to the water features if it is still there.

The bait i sold was under my storage tab.

Taz D
Jul 25 2011, 05:26 PM
The bait i sold was under my storage tab.
So it didn't actually get sold because that bait would already be added to your water features. This is a glitch that it shows there but is not actually sold.

ghostkitten
Jul 25 2011, 05:44 PM
I'm so ready for the new update ...It seems like forever since the last one..,,I know it's not going to be a big one , but I really hope we get to use alot of the new crops and trees ...

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 25 2011, 06:08 PM
I know this is probably answered somewhere.... I have some rabbit hutches, they read 100% ready, but I can not harvest them for fleece. Is this a common glitch? Anyone know of a fix?

You can only harvest the white rabbits for their fleece. Make sure you're not trying to harvest the blue bunnies :)

thefish36
Jul 25 2011, 06:11 PM
You can only harvest the white rabbits for their fleece. Make sure you're not trying to harvest the blue bunnies :)

Sorry. I thought I had loaded all my hutches with rabbits. The 2nd one I bought apparently didn't get loaded. Thanks!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 25 2011, 06:20 PM
Sorry. I thought I had loaded all my hutches with rabbits. The 2nd one I bought apparently didn't get loaded. Thanks!

Lol glad it was an easy fix!

thefish36
Jul 25 2011, 06:41 PM
You would think after playing for 3+ years, I wouldn't make such a silly mistake.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 25 2011, 06:43 PM
You would think after playing for 3+ years, I wouldn't make such a silly mistake.

Heheh 2 (and 1/2 about) years only :) Game started Feb. 1, 2009 :)

But we all make mistakes, even us seasoned farmers. You can blame it on the rabbit hutch being new lol.

krypto
Jul 25 2011, 07:06 PM
So it didn't actually get sold because that bait would already be added to your water features. This is a glitch that it shows there but is not actually sold.

Tried out that theory and "sold" half of my remaining freshwater bait from my storage - and I earned 27,500 coins from the sale to Tom. My coin count before was 1,536,501,800, and 1,536,529,300 after the sale.

The bait was originally gifted but went immediately to my storage - it was never added to my bait count for fishing. (I ran my bait counter to "0" and yet had 11,000 in storage when I first noticed it.)

C'est la vie!

al_bundy
Jul 25 2011, 08:31 PM
Tried out that theory and "sold" half of my remaining freshwater bait from my storage - and I earned 27,500 coins from the sale to Tom. My coin count before was 1,536,501,800, and 1,536,529,300 after the sale.

The bait was originally gifted but went immediately to my storage - it was never added to my bait count for fishing. (I ran my bait counter to "0" and yet had 11,000 in storage when I first noticed it.)

C'est la vie!

it prob was added to your bait count but does not go from your storage once used

lavanah
Jul 25 2011, 09:20 PM
Hey, is there an update happening or something my avatar is being followed after I have harvested. When she moves the window moves with her, what is up with that, lol.

kahra01
Jul 25 2011, 09:24 PM
Hey, is there an update happening or something my avatar is being followed after I have harvested. When she moves the window moves with her, what is up with that, lol.

I sure hope so.. I'm getting really restless lol! :)

Morningstarz
Jul 25 2011, 09:36 PM

I think what may be happening is that your preference somehow got set to follow avatar. Go to your wrench and check it out.

farmer fitchy
Jul 26 2011, 03:14 AM
any idea when the next release is? I dont start work for another week and I am restless.... plus i have now spent about $120 on this game so I am allowed to be demanding. seriously, people must spend $2-300 to get all the tools, faciltiies, upgrades. ft must be making thousands?!

al_bundy
Jul 26 2011, 03:22 AM
any idea when the next release is? I dont start work for another week and I am restless.... plus i have now spent about $120 on this game so I am allowed to be demanding. seriously, people must spend $2-300 to get all the tools, faciltiies, upgrades. ft must be making thousands?!

only the lord above (Raul) knows the answer to that

but my prediction is by weeks end.

see if im right :D

lavanah
Jul 26 2011, 08:21 AM
Your right morningstarz, I had it set to follow avatar. But I ended up liking it because I was not having to move the page manually. It was going right along, I liked that. There definitely is a place for it.

Queen.of.Clutter
Jul 26 2011, 10:35 AM

Lord, I wish I could say I spent $120.00 !! LOL!! I am in DENIAL mode .... I refuse to add it up .... Since I am a bit OCD .... I actually have all the paperwork for every cent I spent here, and I looked at it quite awhile ago and almost cried! BUT, and this is a big BUT, I am more than happy to spend it here, as opposed to out somewhere. Here, I can go to my farm daily, and actually have something to show for the money I spent! It's not only that, but I have made quite a few friends, and met so many wonderful people because of Farm Town!

Actually, I came on to say that I absolutely LOVE this latest release !!! I went to a friends farm, worked 57 facilities on the one farm, and it took less than two minutes !! Wow !! I can't wait for the next release !! I really hope there will be another farm or two ... so I can space my things out some more!

Thank you to the developers of Farm Town !! And thank you so much to the Moderators, who without y'all, the developers would not be able to deliver such a wonderful venue !! Your dedication to this forum is to be commended, you hear all the bull, fix most of the problems we have, and are our link to the developers. Thank you again !!

Witch Hazel
Jul 26 2011, 12:01 PM
only the lord above (Raul) knows the answer to that

but my prediction is by weeks end.

see if im right :D

I can almost gurantee it will be within days: I just got to level 235 and upgraded farm #8 so now I'm too broke to buy farm #11.:D

mjl1960
Jul 26 2011, 02:49 PM
Lord, I wish I could say I spent $120.00 !! LOL!! I am in DENIAL mode .... I refuse to add it up .... Since I am a bit OCD .... I actually have all the paperwork for every cent I spent here, and I looked at it quite awhile ago and almost cried! BUT, and this is a big BUT, I am more than happy to spend it here, as opposed to out somewhere. Here, I can go to my farm daily, and actually have something to show for the money I spent! It's not only that, but I have made quite a few friends, and met so many wonderful people because of Farm Town!

Actually, I came on to say that I absolutely LOVE this latest release !!! I went to a friends farm, worked 57 facilities on the one farm, and it took less than two minutes !! Wow !! I can't wait for the next release !! I really hope there will be another farm or two ... so I can space my things out some more!

Thank you to the developers of Farm Town !! And thank you so much to the Moderators, who without y'all, the developers would not be able to deliver such a wonderful venue !! Your dedication to this forum is to be commended, you hear all the bull, fix most of the problems we have, and are our link to the developers. Thank you again !!

I am with you...I am beginning to hate this game with a passion, but I can't give it up since I have spent a lot of money towards it...and I do like it.

mjl1960
Jul 26 2011, 02:52 PM
I would like to see a "Start All" button for ALL the facilities. I spend WAY too much time going between facilities and waiting for them to reload after each facility.

jeannieb
Jul 26 2011, 03:18 PM
How do you work on so many facilities in two minutes?

ghostkitten
Jul 26 2011, 04:32 PM
How do you work on so many facilities in two minutes?

I,m trying to work out 57 facilities on one farm..I have every facility and so do my neighbors and Ive yet to work 57 facilities on just one farm...I wish...:confused:

Handy Sandy
Jul 26 2011, 05:22 PM
I am so ready for farm 11! I hope it is in the next release.

ghostkitten
Jul 26 2011, 06:02 PM
Mmmmmm,,..Somethings happening....FT is playing up wicked and I,m connecting to a new server which it only does when a new release is on its way..........Its coming soon....:D:D:D....

Taz D
Jul 26 2011, 07:05 PM
Mmmmmm,,..Somethings happening....FT is playing up wicked and I,m connecting to a new server which it only does when a new release is on its way..........Its coming soon....:D:D:D....
COuld be...my server has changed too. :D

Professor farmtown
Jul 26 2011, 08:06 PM
It is like a drinking game. Everytime some one asks in here "when is the next update" you all send me $5 each and each time someone says, FT is acting up, it must be time to update you all send me $10. Ill be rich this time next month. lol

Taz D
Jul 26 2011, 08:19 PM
Ok, someone explain this to me. Yesterday I was down to 4 Salt, so went to get more from gifts. When I stored the new Salt it made two separate entries, one for new Salt (gifts) and marked the 4 Salt with no (gifts) after it. Today the 4 has increased to 10 and of course my gift salt has decrease because I used some today to fill my facilities. I am not sure where the added 6 came from as could be from the gift ones or out of thin air.

Hornyroo
Jul 26 2011, 08:26 PM
im wondering if there is a fix going to let us produce our own salt from now... i think update is getting close, thats kind of thing happens a day or two out ive noticed

HelenJS22
Jul 26 2011, 08:26 PM
Ok, someone explain this to me. Yesterday I was down to 4 Salt, so went to get more from gifts. When I stored the new Salt it made two separate entries, one for new Salt (gifts) and marked the 4 Salt with no (gifts) after it. Today the 4 has increased to 10 and of course my gift salt has decrease because I used some today to fill my facilities. I am not sure where the added 6 came from as could be from the gift ones or out of thin air.

The 'salt faries' :D Maybe they're the nice counterbalance to the evil farm cash gremlins.

I am working, truly I am .... on my other screen :o

al_bundy
Jul 26 2011, 08:48 PM
The 'salt faries' :D Maybe they're the nice counterbalance to the evil farm cash gremlins.

I am working, truly I am .... on my other screen :o

the ones that arn't marked gifts are coming from ingredients requests that you are requesting or clicking on.

Taz D
Jul 26 2011, 08:58 PM
the ones that arn't marked gifts are coming from ingredients requests that you are requesting or clicking on.
Darn....I was hoping had something to do with update. :D I forgot about that.

rebecca slaughter
Jul 26 2011, 10:07 PM
can anyone tell me how long it takes to harvest the red maple tree and the juniper tree thank you

Taz D
Jul 26 2011, 10:16 PM
can anyone tell me how long it takes to harvest the red maple tree and the juniper tree thank you
Two Farmtown days (40 hrs).

perryalexander
Jul 26 2011, 11:33 PM
All the new stuff is great but again some question.

Can the farms get bigger so that we can have more without having to go to more and more farms. With the new 5x5 tools, it would be easy to manage farms twice the size of the ones we have now.

Can the barns, sheds and coos get bigger so we can have more animals of the same type in each? 100 has been the limit for a very long time. I am always running out of eggs but where to stuff more chickens LOL

Thanks for taking you time to listen to my suggestions.

Taz D
Jul 26 2011, 11:43 PM

Can the farms get bigger so that we can have more without having to go to more and more farms. With the new 5x5 tools, it would be easy to manage farms twice the size of the ones we have now.

Can the barns, sheds and coos get bigger so we can have more animals of the same type in each? 100 has been the limit for a very long time. I am always running out of eggs but where to stuff more chickens LOL

Suggestions get to the developers better if you put them in the Suggestions section.

lynnchat
Jul 27 2011, 01:30 AM
Are the juniper and red maple harvestable or will we chop them?

suemack
Jul 27 2011, 03:57 AM
Are the juniper and red maple harvestable or will we chop them?

They're harvestable

Queen.of.Clutter
Jul 27 2011, 08:15 AM
I am with you...I am beginning to hate this game with a passion, but I can't give it up since I have spent a lot of money towards it...and I do like it.

I don't hate it ..... FAR FROM IT!! I have been able to justify spending real money on it, by the enjoyment I get from it. If not on Farm Town, I will just spend it somewhere else .... and at this point I would rather spend it on Farm Town. I just hope it doesn't go anywhere... or if it does ever shut down, to give us the option to buy it on disk (like the Sims).

I was periodically playing a Playdom game, so so many bugs in it, and they just decided instead of fixing it, they would shut it down. Gave the players 30 days notice. When you go to their forums, you see their moderators logging in MAYBE once a month. We need to realize how lucky we are to have this forum and the great moderators on it. The developers here listen and act, unlike MANY MANY other games, where the players are pretty much ignored. THAT is why I will continue to spend cash on this game.

Texas Belle
Jul 27 2011, 09:02 AM
Ditto to the above, plus.. Beeswax too! I own two Bee farms, and I still never have enough Beeswax to meet the demand for the recent products added that require it. The Scented Candles alone use 3 Beeswax per 10 candles (one batch) to produce... and we only get a total of 50 Beeswax every six hours!

Sheep and Llamas... I have ten Wool sheds on ten farms, and again.. never have enough of either kind of wool to meet the demand for producing all the products using them. I have a ton of extra, loose sheep and llamas on most farms, to try to increase wool production -- which is slowing everything down, of course, and also makes planting and harvesting much more difficult. You know extra animals on farms make the game slow down, but won't resolve the wool issue for us. Please.. either greatly increase the limit of sheep and llamas in the sheds.. or let us have multiple wool sheds per farm.. or best of all -- change the time needed to harvest wool sheds! Once every 40 hours is not enough, and will never be enough for advanced players with lots of facilities.

Please keep up with this kind of issue, when you add new products to use existing ingredients. Increase production of that ingredient at the same time you add the new products that use it.

I do have problems with LLAMAS, SHEEP AND COD, never enough.. I have 3 sheds and many lakes and sea strips... on the bee's wax... let it built up for about 2 or 3 days and you will have enough.. I fill mine to capacity, but do not post facilities as soon as I have a batch or two. I post facilities like once a week and that seems to solve the problem except with the above mention animals and fish... we either need llamas and sheep like the cows and hens or have animals on the loose on the farms where you have a shed. Please devs fix this.. thanks

jkmyer
Jul 27 2011, 09:53 AM
How do I tell if I am getting a different server?

jkmyer
Jul 27 2011, 09:56 AM

How does one tell if they are connecting to a different server?

max_river
Jul 27 2011, 10:14 AM
and i am missing building and that usual happen when we are getting up dates let keep our fingers crossed

JADAMSONE
Jul 27 2011, 10:20 AM
how do you stack

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 27 2011, 11:54 AM
how do you stack

Sorry, but due to the damage (sometimes permanently) we don't allow the how-tos of stacking and layering on the forum.

Taz D
Jul 27 2011, 12:22 PM
How does one tell if they are connecting to a different server?
You would need to know what server you are normally on to be able to tell if your server number changed. You can find the server number in your chat window after you open your farm. Click to open the chat and look for a line with "Connecting to town mainframe (WF__)..." The WF with the number after it is the server you are connecting to.

ghostkitten
Jul 27 2011, 12:53 PM
You would need to know what server you are normally on to be able to tell if your server number changed. You can find the server number in your chat window after you open your farm. Click to open the chat and look for a line with "Connecting to town mainframe (WF__)..." The WF with the number after it is the server you are connecting to.

I,m still on the different server than usual......I would say say Tomorrow night.....:D

Taz D
Jul 27 2011, 01:21 PM
I,m still on the different server than usual......I would say say Tomorrow night.....:D
Me too. Must be one heck of an update...usually doesn't stay on alternate server this long. Only other explanation would be they are moving us around again to balance server load.

dorissau
Jul 27 2011, 01:44 PM

I agree... if you make the farms the right size to fit 5X5 it would make sense. Otherwise you only save 15 clicks w/5X and who wants to spend real money for THAT little improvement? Not me!

Kath-H
Jul 27 2011, 02:06 PM
I believe the size of the farms is limitation of Flash, they can't be bigger.

StoneFace
Jul 27 2011, 03:08 PM
I believe the size of the farms is limitation of Flash, they can't be bigger.

Ding, ding, ding.... right answer...

Maybe by the time we get to level 4,380, and have 36 farms or more, Flash will have grown or been replaced, so we can all go out and get 60" screens

would that be awesome or what? :cool:

littlebearsday
Jul 27 2011, 05:27 PM
Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

I can only delte one at time? I am not understanding why .

Taz D
Jul 27 2011, 05:31 PM
Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

I can only delte one at time? I am not understanding why .
Answered in Help and Support post.

knotroot42
Jul 27 2011, 06:17 PM
:Dsure will be glad when yall get ride of the layered and stacked farms they are really bad:rolleyes: news for copal sendrone

Professor farmtown
Jul 27 2011, 08:07 PM
Sorry, but due to the damage (sometimes permanently) we don't allow the how-tos of stacking and layering on the forum.

Interesting since they have opened up a forum topic for the discussion of doing it

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 27 2011, 08:08 PM
Interesting since they have opened up a forum topic for the discussion of doing it

There is a difference. That thread is for discussing the pros and cons as we had a lot of feedback.

We don't allow instructions/tutorials or people discussing their layering techniques.

kahra01
Jul 27 2011, 08:34 PM
Ding, ding, ding.... right answer...

Maybe by the time we get to level 4,380, and have 36 farms or more, Flash will have grown or been replaced, so we can all go out and get 60" screens

would that be awesome or what? :cool:

LMAO yes definately cool!

susme48
Jul 27 2011, 10:04 PM
I would have to win the lottery...lol....and can you imagine the time it would take to run 36 farms??? I lose the whole day easily this way! But, yeah, it would be pretty cool!

kahra01
Jul 27 2011, 10:21 PM
OMG we really need a new release... or I'll need a padded room! hahaha

susme48
Jul 27 2011, 10:57 PM
I think I already need one...lol....here I sit at almost 11pm, checking the times the other releases were made, to see if expecting one 'tonight' is silly or still possible. What is really crazy about it, is I am exhausted...I only got about 4 hrs of sleep last night, and I could have gone to bed hours ago. sigh

Lady Hawke
Jul 27 2011, 11:42 PM
Not sure if this is the right place or not, but is there going to be (or is there already a way and my farm is "broken") to link the "refer clients to me" and "work my facilities"? Right now, if a friend/neighbour has posted a "refer clients to me" request, I miss out on all the other facilities, and if they have "please work my facilities" request, I miss out on the shops/theatre/etc., that they may have. I then have to work my way thru' all the facilities (since I rarely pay attention as to which ones I've actually worked <g>).

Taz D
Jul 27 2011, 11:56 PM
Not sure if this is the right place or not, but is there going to be (or is there already a way and my farm is "broken") to link the "refer clients to me" and "work my facilities"? Right now, if a friend/neighbour has posted a "refer clients to me" request, I miss out on all the other facilities, and if they have "please work my facilities" request, I miss out on the shops/theatre/etc., that they may have. I then have to work my way thru' all the facilities (since I rarely pay attention as to which ones I've actually worked <g>).
Currently they are not linked though you can still work the others individually. Hopefully soon they will make this where one post would be for all.

JAS0643
Jul 28 2011, 01:16 AM
Currently they are not linked though you can still work the others individually. Hopefully soon they will make this where one post would be for all.

Personally I don't want them linked. I don't load both types of facilities at the same time. I don't want to load them and really can't load them at the same time since I need stuff form the other facilities to load them.

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 10:39 AM
Me too. Must be one heck of an update...usually doesn't stay on alternate server this long. Only other explanation would be they are moving us around again to balance server load.

Mmmmmmm..Ive changed to a different server again...Never been on this server before.......:confused:

Taz D
Jul 28 2011, 10:48 AM
Mmmmmmm..Ive changed to a different server again...Never been on this server before.......:confused:
Try clearing your cache and Macromedia files, re-installing Flash, etc.... :rolleyes:;)....just had to throw that in because of your signature....:D
I am still on the same (different server)....I don't know for sure but I think it will be tonight or tomorrow night. Just seems odd with all the server changes and slowdowns if they aren't working on an update.

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 11:56 AM
Try clearing your cache and Macromedia files, re-installing Flash, etc.... :rolleyes:;)....just had to throw that in because of your signature....:D
I am still on the same (different server)....I don't know for sure but I think it will be tonight or tomorrow night. Just seems odd with all the server changes and slowdowns if they aren't working on an update.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:....I,m going to say tomorrow night....

Original Tee
Jul 28 2011, 01:14 PM
Personally I don't want them linked. I don't load both types of facilities at the same time. I don't want to load them and really can't load them at the same time since I need stuff form the other facilities to load them.

I'm with you, Jas! I really like them the way they are.

StoneFace
Jul 28 2011, 03:38 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:....I,m going to say tomorrow night....

lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of time outs.... hhmmmm

and

lots of time outs....

Regina1964
Jul 28 2011, 03:43 PM
I know ... the timeouts are pathetic!! ugghh!

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 04:24 PM
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of time outs.... hhmmmm

and

lots of time outs....

Now I'm not getting time outs at all which is really strange..But keep going to different servers which I've never been to..One little thing I can't see my chat at MP which seems to be consistent with a new release...Maybe it's tonight...

Hornyroo
Jul 28 2011, 04:43 PM
*sigh* have changed servers or seen a time out either.... grrr BRING IT ON!!!

susme48
Jul 28 2011, 04:51 PM
It is so pitiful that I was watching last night, when it is usually on a Thursday...lol...everything seems to be going 'wrong' today....hopefully that is GOOD news! Anyone else find they are running out of things that they have never ran out of before? I have had the same setup for ages...and yesterday and today I started not having enough products for production, and not in new facilities, in old ones. Plus I added over 100 more hens and sheep and about 50 more llamas (even tho' I normally don't run out of the llama wool) and ran out today even sooner than the last time I could harvest eggs and wool. Seems very very strange!

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 04:54 PM
It is so pitiful that I was watching last night, when it is usually on a Thursday...lol...everything seems to be going 'wrong' today....hopefully that is GOOD news! Anyone else find they are running out of things that they have never ran out of before? I have had the same setup for ages...and yesterday and today I started not having enough products for production, and not in new facilities, in old ones. Plus I added over 100 more hens and sheep and about 50 more llamas (even tho' I normally don't run out of the llama wool) and ran out today even sooner than the last time I could harvest eggs and wool. Seems very very strange!

Oh my gosh yes..I'm running out of stuff I've never run out of in my whole time playing FT....Getting sightly annoyed at this...

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 04:56 PM
*sigh* have changed servers or seen a time out either.... grrr BRING IT ON!!!

Ok now I feel left out..Not one time out all day....You watch..I bet I'll get all the timeouts when the release has come out and i won't be able to play...Off to see if I can get a timeout...-)))))))....Never thought I'd say that..-)))

susme48
Jul 28 2011, 05:34 PM
Ok now I feel left out..Not one time out all day....You watch..I bet I'll get all the timeouts when the release has come out and i won't be able to play...Off to see if I can get a timeout...-)))))))....Never thought I'd say that..-)))

Sorry.....roflmao!

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 06:54 PM
Sorry.....roflmao!

Woohoo......I got a time out...Reading a note a farmer left me and VOILA Timeout.....I,m part of the click now.....:cool::cool::cool::cool:..Ok..Now it had better stop real soon......:p:p:p

Hornyroo
Jul 28 2011, 07:10 PM
i never ever get them, i never get the glitches ever when things r updating.. dang it.. im betting on around 24 hours, last few have gone in while im at my sons saturday sports

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 07:27 PM
i never ever get them, i never get the glitches ever when things r updating.. dang it.. im betting on around 24 hours, last few have gone in while im at my sons saturday sports

Showoff....:p:p:p:p:p....I,m going to say late tonight....:D:D

Hornyroo
Jul 28 2011, 08:16 PM
that would be nice... im stalking RAUL right now

dianedrayson
Jul 28 2011, 08:23 PM
I'm a saddie too. I couldn't get to sleep so I got up just to check if a new update had come. It generally comes during UK sleeptime. It also generally comes when my sister (in Australia) goes away for a long weekend, and she left a few hours ago.

BRING IT ON!!!

Okay, I'll go back to bed and it will come within an hour.

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 08:32 PM
I'm a saddie too. I couldn't get to sleep so I got up just to check if a new update had come. It generally comes during UK sleeptime. It also generally comes when my sister (in Australia) goes away for a long weekend, and she left a few hours ago.

BRING IT ON!!!

Okay, I'll go back to bed and it will come within an hour.

It normally happens friday afternoons for me it is now friday 11:30am

im predicting a new release today as we are due for Farm 11 in August so i would think maybe minor upgrade today.

Maybe I should Go Take Tom The Market Dude & The Mayor Hostage :D

dianedrayson
Jul 28 2011, 08:38 PM
It normally happens friday afternoons for me it is now friday 11:30am

im predicting a new release today as we are due for Farm 11 in August so i would think maybe minor upgrade today.

Maybe I should Go Take Tom The Market Dude & The Mayor Hostage :D

Oh no, the mayor!!! Did we remember to let him out when we took him hostage while waiting for farm 10?

I think the last release was a mid-week one, which was very useful as we then didn't have to struggle with glitches all weekend. I'd hoped for the same this time but no luck. Let's hope Friday afternoon is the key.

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 08:41 PM
Oh no, the mayor!!! Did we remember to let him out when we took him hostage while waiting for farm 10?

I think the last release was a mid-week one, which was very useful as we then didn't have to struggle with glitches all weekend. I'd hoped for the same this time but no luck. Let's hope Friday afternoon is the key.

yeah i did remember 2 days later he was dehidrated but hyperactive as i locked him in the confectionary facility and was high on all that sugar.

susme48
Jul 28 2011, 08:54 PM
when I said Thurs...it is because of my time zone....your Fri is my Thurs night...trying not to get toooo anxious...less let down, but if it is not an upgrade, then something dumb is going on...lol

Lordy, I am hooked on this game...sigh!

ghostkitten
Jul 28 2011, 09:22 PM
Ok..Last update I went to bed early and had to get back up once i saw all my FB friends posting their new stuff..Guess who went to bed early tonight ..-)))))).....So now I'm stalking by phone../)

susme48
Jul 28 2011, 09:24 PM
lol....I should have you call me if anything happens! :)

Docperk
Jul 28 2011, 09:57 PM
OK well I haven't had any time outs, but Have been moved to a different server, do hope that means something. I haven't sold my harvest or anything since before the last update. I am sure if I was to sell now it would over a billion coins have gotten close before and have never gone this long. Wait to see what kind of uses our crops are going to have. Hope it comes soon. Last time it came over night and I discovered it just before I had to go to work. I usually log on just with enough time to milk my cows, etc. Almost made me late cause you know I had to go see what goodies we got. Just like a little kid on Christmas morning... :D

Bring it on

kahra01
Jul 28 2011, 10:19 PM
LMAO omg I love you people... I thought I was the only one going crazy with waiting for an update.. like life is depending on it!!! Checking back and forth all the time hahaha. I dont have time outs but Im changing servers here and there and went to do one action and got the white screen with the circle in the middle with the exlaimation mark, or question mark, which ever it is lol. I hope its an update and not just a braxton hick!!!!!!!! Bring it on devs.. the natives are getting way too restless!!

Was thinking the same al... im in adelaide and yeah the last updates hit late in the afternoon so heres hoping it hits today!!! :)

Good lord.. we are so tragic I swear! bahahaha :eek::p

Docperk
Jul 28 2011, 10:28 PM
Lol I did just think of something that happened when someone was harvesting my fields and I was getting the belt notifications they all had an error when I tried to post them.

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:18 PM
Ok i have taken The Mayor Hostage (Again)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TkR-KeU-T2A/RdeEiNVG5cI/AAAAAAAAAbU/H-KlS_e3qlI/s320/mayor+quimby.gif

kahra01
Jul 28 2011, 11:23 PM
Ok i have taken The Mayor Hostage (Again)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TkR-KeU-T2A/RdeEiNVG5cI/AAAAAAAAAbU/H-KlS_e3qlI/s320/mayor+quimby.gif

lmao i think he's getting used to it.. we need to step up the pace!!!

Keef
Jul 28 2011, 11:29 PM
hoping we get it today as its my birthday

also in Adelaide

kahra01
Jul 28 2011, 11:32 PM
hoping we get it today as its my birthday

also in Adelaide

aww Happy Birthday Keef... horrible weather for it hey? I think my cat has blown away lmao... keeping fingers crossed that the almight devs will give you a birthday present we can all share in bahahaha.. have a great one! :)

Taz D
Jul 28 2011, 11:35 PM
lmao i think he's getting used to it.. we need to step up the pace!!!
I think he has a permanent room now on Al's farm....LOL

kahra01
Jul 28 2011, 11:42 PM
The new update is in... Go you mighty devs! Mwahs xoxox

Harleylover
Jul 28 2011, 11:43 PM
Update is here!! Wooooo hooooooooooo

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:43 PM
I think he has a permanent room now on Al's farm....LOL

He is locked in the brewery this time not sure if that was a good idea or not as there seems to be a lot of drunken ranting coming out of the facility

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:44 PM
Update is here!! Wooooo hooooooooooo

good try but not yet

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:45 PM
mind u the lord is online so might be close

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:46 PM
yes its here woo hoo my bad sorry harley

Harleylover
Jul 28 2011, 11:46 PM
no problem..

SunnyD
Jul 28 2011, 11:52 PM
hey we got updates anyone else see them???

youmaycallmemissb
Jul 28 2011, 11:55 PM
saw new facilities and tools and something different with the farm squares icontat the top - it seems highlighted, I'm only assuming it's highlighted because it's fertilized.

Waiting to read the full list :)

Regina1964
Jul 28 2011, 11:57 PM
the only thing I have noticed so far is that the friends list thingy .... the one's online show up first now.

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 12:01 AM
I have released the Mayor but hes a little drunk and unfit for work.

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2011, 12:02 AM
hey we got updates anyone else see them???

YEP sure is - and me with farm cash buying problems... :eek: :mad:

JAS0643
Jul 29 2011, 12:05 AM

No No No keep the Mayor farm 11 is coming in the next release if we keep the mayor locked up maybe it will come in 2 weeks instead of 3 or 4 weeks. :D

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2011, 12:09 AM

NO keep him Al until we have a way to buy our farm cash without problems again.

holla
Jul 29 2011, 12:12 AM
NO keep him Al until we have a way to buy our farm cash without problems again.

since hes drunk it will be easy to catch him then, Just hit him over the head with that New watering can we can make,its metal:)

holla
Jul 29 2011, 12:19 AM
Awesome we can see how many harvest we have in storage now without opening the window...NICE!.:)