PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 8th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Jul 07 2011, 11:35 PM
Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

- When you buy tools that enable the 'Start All' for each product in a facility, they will also enable a 'Start All' button at the top on each facility to start all productions in one click. It will start products one by one in order of appearance, when it gets to the last product it starts the first product again, continuing until there is no more ingredients available or the capacity is reached. This button will be added to the Facility Manager soon.

- You can now use the Water Sprinkler again in your friends farms

- Farm selection when hiring people is maintained during current game session

Notice: Starting July 1st Facebook requires all users to purchase FarmCash with Facebook Credits. The process is very simple and secure.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Hire to work in multiple farms: The farm selector window when hiring others now have 2 tabs to either quickly 'Select One Farm' or to 'Select Multiple Farms'. If you select multiple farms, when the employee navigate to your farms the green farm selector on top will be shown highlighting only the farms where the employee can work.

Notice that the game only make sure that there is work available on the first farm selected, so make sure you select your farms accurately so the employee don't waste time navigating to farms where there is nothing to do.

2. Drive Thru System (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Fast Food Restaurants:

Hamburger, Fish and Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza and Bakery

3. 11 New crops and trees: Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this.

Crops: Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d)
Trees: Ebony (12h), Grapefruit (3d), Durian (2d), Red Maple (2d, Gift), Juniper (2d, Gift)

4. Tables and Chairs (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 regular Restaurants:

Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup and Ice cream Shop

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits from them.

5. Tree Shaker 3 x 3 (Coins): Harvest up to 9 trees at once. This tool can not be used when working for others.

6. Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

7. Instant Food Factory (coins): Produce Instant Food.

Powdered Milk
Pomegranate Juice Powder
Instant Coffee
Instant Rice
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Instant Hot Chocolate
Instant Mushroom Noodles
Instant Shrimp Noodles

8. Musical Instruments Factory (FC): Produce Musical Instruments.

Panpipe
Harmonica
Clarinet
Tambourine
Marimba and Mallets
Maracas
Guitar
Violin and Bow

You need to harvest Horse Hair in the Stables to make the Violin and Bow set.

9. Snack Machines (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Plantain Chips
Sunflower Seeds
Raisins
Dried Plums
Coconut Water
Cream Soda
Farmerade
Cola

10. Modern School (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Pen Set
Pencil Set
Crayon Set
Blackboard Eraser
World Globe Office
Lined Notebook
Calendar
Swing
Strawberry Yogurt
Raspberry Yogurt
Cinnamon Buns
Chocolate Chip cookies
Grape Juice
Tomato Juice
Tuna Sandwich
Sandwich with Veggies

11. Stable Facility: Stables are now in the Facility section. It will be an animal facility where you can harvest the hair of the horses used in the Musical Instruments Factory to make the violin and bow set.

12. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- Issues in the market/inn/realtor office not been able to see people or getting chat messages without names should be far less frequent now
- Selling products in the market when having lot of items in storage should not become slower with time, should be much more stable
- When you work for others now the tool bar correctly show the most advanced tool you have for the Job
- Once you sell any log pile or use it in facilities, the Axe tutorial will never show up again
- Once you sell any fish or use it in facilities, the Fishing tutorial will never show up again
- When you work in your neighbours facilities and going from one facility to the next there is no extra confirmation message
- The open or close status of your extended tool box is now saved permanently so you don't have to open it all the time
- When hired for multiple jobs and clicking the toolbox icon, the extended version of the tool box will always be displayed
- When you click in a tool on the extended toolbox the toolbox hides immediately
- If you are hired and have issues working in the farm or with the network connection, you can now click on the highlighted (current) farm icon in the farm selector to reload the current farm. You will remain hired after the reload.
- You should experience far less X025 errors when moving animals from animal buildings into your farm

In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Hornyroo
Jul 07 2011, 11:36 PM
thx Raul, awesome new update!!

JAS0643
Jul 07 2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the updates I love everything. I would like to ask that shrimp be increased you need way more shrimp then the other things in the fish farming plant so it doesn't make sense to buy another one just for more shrimp. I can't wait to see what new crops we get. Is there any chance of getting a coin facility for the horses right now both are for farm cash?

dumptv
Jul 07 2011, 11:39 PM
thanks as always for the fun new stuff,
I look forward to what's coming tomorrow ♥

Mrs Borgies
Jul 07 2011, 11:40 PM
Thank you Raul, as always, an excellent update :)

Macshelly
Jul 07 2011, 11:40 PM
Loving it! Thank you so much!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 07 2011, 11:43 PM
Thanks Raul :)

max_river
Jul 07 2011, 11:44 PM
ty for the update

Ann Morse
Jul 07 2011, 11:44 PM
Thanks Raul, great stuff and hopefully some more animals soon. Keep up the fantastic work. Look forward to the new crops and trees.
Ann

earlgray
Jul 07 2011, 11:47 PM
The musical instruments factory sounds intriguing, but if you need horse hair, there should be a stable that can be bought for coins.

Looking forward to the new crops, trees and optimizations. I've already enjoyed the faster working in others' facilities. Thanks!

AussieGecko
Jul 07 2011, 11:52 PM
I had just logged in to FB to play my favourite game and posted in my status how this day was going awfully and then I noticed one of my farming friends and bought a new facility. I came straight here to check it out. Thanks for making my day turn around and thanks heaps for the new stuff. You guys and gals are awesome!!

Dbutrfli
Jul 07 2011, 11:53 PM
I don't have a stable now. I want to know which one I need to process horse hair. Thank you!!:)

gffarmer
Jul 07 2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks Raul! Great updates! You all do an excellent job in keeping this interesting and fun!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 07 2011, 11:54 PM
I don't have a stable now. I want to know which one I need to process horse hair. Thank you!!:)

Either stable should work :)

HelenJS22
Jul 07 2011, 11:55 PM
Thank you Raul - Love it .... but you forgot to bring my 5 day seeds :(

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 07 2011, 11:56 PM
Thank you Raul - Love it .... but you forgot to bring my 5 day seeds :(

Raul said the crops and trees come tomorrow :)

3. 10 New crops and trees (Coming Tomorrow): Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this.

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 07 2011, 11:56 PM
Stables need to be for coins!! At least one of them!!

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 12:04 AM
fantastic

great 2 see new items for exitsing facilities coming

maybe a use for artichokes, cauliflower, parlsey, canatlope (rock melons here in oz) & Rhubarb (-:

Hornyroo

Dont be suprised if when they active them to facilties 2mrw that the reduce one to coins, im positive they have dont that with a faciltiy in the past.. but cant rmember which it was..

Hornyroo
which i remembered only after I just went and paid FC for my second one.. hmm blonde moment??

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 12:05 AM
Dont be suprised if when they active them to facilties 2mrw that the reduce one to coins, im positive they have dont that with a faciltiy in the past.. but cant rmember which it was..

usually it is a 50/50 split

HelenJS22
Jul 08 2011, 12:07 AM
Raul said the crops and trees come tomorrow :)

3. 10 New crops and trees (Coming Tomorrow): Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this.

and by regular definition 'tomorrow' could be a couple of days away - it doesn't hurt to remind him that I'd really, really like some 5 day ones :)

max_river
Jul 08 2011, 12:08 AM
then would they give folks who paid money for there would not seem right if they changed it. the only one i reamber is the fancy bbq was fc then the changed it to coin.

ridgie247
Jul 08 2011, 12:11 AM
Nice update, thx Raul! Also glad to see a couple of new facilities with a smaller footprint.

MissMaesFarm
Jul 08 2011, 12:20 AM
YEA!!! Thanks so much for the new stuff!! Going to go play and do some rearranging. :-)

Mohena
Jul 08 2011, 12:24 AM
gracias Raul, por todo el trabajo que te tomas para tenernos a todos al tanto de las ultimas actualizaciones y temas en general, te lo agradezco mucho, kiss dios te bendice.............

JAS0643
Jul 08 2011, 12:29 AM

The only facility that I know they have reduced the price on was the dairy shed they reduced the price right before it became a facility but it was always bought in coins and not fc. Now I have noticed one decorations that was changed from fc to coins not sure when it happened. The gas grill used to be 10 fc now it is 1500 coins. That makes me a little mad because I paid the fc for it.

max_river
Jul 08 2011, 12:32 AM
also the juice

Farmer Poppy-kok
Jul 08 2011, 12:34 AM

I agree, but not surprised lately with $$.....

SirDaywalker
Jul 08 2011, 01:19 AM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Hire to work in multiple farms: The farm selector window when hiring others now have 2 tabs to either quickly 'Select One Farm' or to 'Select Multiple Farms'. If you select multiple farms, when the employee navigate to your farms the green farm selector on top will be shown highlighting only the farms where the employee can work.

Notice that the game only make sure that there is work available on the first farm selected, so make sure you select your farms accurately so the employee don't waste time navigating to farms where there is nothing to do.

2. Drive Thru System (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Fast Food Restaurants:

Hamburger, Fish and Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza and Bakery

4. Tables and Chairs (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 regular Restaurants:

Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup and Ice cream Shop

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits from them.

5. Tree Shaker 3 x 3 (Coins): Harvest up to 9 trees at once. This tool can not be used when working for others.

Powdered Milk
Pomegranate Juice Powder
Instant Coffee
Instant Rice
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Instant Hot Chocolate
Instant Mushroom Noodles
Instant Shrimp Noodles

8. Musical Instruments Factory (FC) (Coming Tomorrow): Produce Musical Instruments.

Panpipe
Harmonica
Clarinet
Tambourine
Marimba and Mallets
Maracas
Guitar
Violin and Bow

You need to harvest Horse Hair in the Stables to make Violin and Bows.

9. Snack Machines (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Plantain Chips
Sunflower Seeds
Raisins
Dried Plums
Coconut Water
Cream Soda
Farmerade
Cola

10. Modern School (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Pen Set
Pencil Set
Crayon Set
Blackboard Eraser
World Globe Office
Lined Notebook
Calendar
Swing
Strawberry Yogurt
Raspberry Yogurt
Cinnamon Buns
Chocolate Chip cookies
Grape Juice
Tomato Juice
Tuna Sandwich
Sandwich with Veggies

11. Stable Facility: Both Stables will be moved tomorrow to the Facility section. It will be an animal facility where you can harvest the hair of the horses used in the Musical Instruments Factory to make the violin bow.

12. Bug fixes and Optimizations:

- Issues in the market/inn/realtor office not been able to see people or getting chat messages without names should be far less frequent now
- Selling products in the market when having lot of items in storage should not become slower with time, should be much more stable
- When you work for others now the tool bar correctly show the most advanced tool you have for the Job
- Once you sell any log pile or use it in facilities, the Axe tutorial will never show up again
- Once you sell any fish or use it in facilities, the Fishing tutorial will never show up again
- When you work in your neighbours facilities and going from one facility to the next there is no extra confirmation message
- The open or close status of your extended tool box is now saved permanently so you don't have to open it all the time
- When hired for multiple jobs and clicking the toolbox icon, the extended version of the tool box will always be displayed
- When you click in a tool on the extended toolbox the toolbox hides immediately
- If you are hired and have issues working in the farm or with the network connection, you can now click on the highlighted (current) farm icon in the farm selector to reload the current farm. You will remain hired after the reload.
- You should experience far less X025 errors when moving animals from animal buildings into your farm

In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

No, thank You...and all the Slashkey folks!
:D

I have a quick query ~ I am being asked at the 'Bank' to purchase Facebook
Credits in order to buy more Farm Cash. Just wanna make sure there's
not some evil do'er out to get us Farm Towners...heehee.
:confused:

:eek:

Please Confirm?

:rolleyes:

Greyclan
Jul 08 2011, 01:25 AM

Please Confirm?

The purchase Facebook Credits is across all apps now. Works out about even the exchange as far as I can see so yes, its not an evil plot by anyone :D

Thanks Raul and devs for the update :D

Indigo Rose
Jul 08 2011, 01:27 AM
That's right, now have to buy FC with FB credits.

SunnyD
Jul 08 2011, 01:33 AM

Please Confirm?

yes that changed a few days ago........ there is a thread that explains it all .... i can't remember exactly where it is lol sorry....

justmecookin
Jul 08 2011, 01:51 AM
As always you all are the max...thank you thank you

maggiel29
Jul 08 2011, 01:54 AM
I just noticed the tool box closed itself - a little thing but a great improvement - so I guessed there must be a new update. Havent got my head round it all yet but thank-you Raul and the team.

JaneMarple9
Jul 08 2011, 02:23 AM
THANK YOU for the multiple farm hire and the others!

Rob T
Jul 08 2011, 02:36 AM
Thanks for the great Update Raul :-)

Original Tee
Jul 08 2011, 02:38 AM
loving the changes in this release!!

just a couple notes:

i agree with others that have stated we should have a stables that is for coins. there are alot of fc items in this release so it would be nice to have a stables for coins.

why didn't the instant mushroom noodles in the instant food factory use the dried mushrooms instead of fresh mushrooms? it would have been better for the game and stayed truer to real life.

once again thanks tons for all the great stuff!!!

Cherry's Farm
Jul 08 2011, 03:07 AM
The purchase Facebook Credits is across all apps now. Works out about even the exchange as far as I can see so yes, its not an evil plot by anyone :D

Thanks Raul and devs for the update :D

I bought Facebook Credits several days ago and I cannot get the Buy Farmcash with Credits page to load or do anything at all, frustrated, can you help me please.

Angel70
Jul 08 2011, 03:18 AM
then would they give folks who paid money for there would not seem right if they changed it. the only one i reamber is the fancy bbq was fc then the changed it to coin.

I have to agree with you. I bought a stable for FC some time ago because I liked it. If they change it into coins now, I want a refund. I do hope they bring out a new stable wich can be bought with coins though. But, if they change the ones they have into coins, I want a refund because I have paid real money for it.

Aero 1
Jul 08 2011, 03:22 AM
Thanks for the update, but no thanks, not interested in anymore facillities, except for the snack machine and instant food factory but only because i already make the things needed to fill them to refer them to clients but i won't be purchasing anymore. I am one of those who is bored with having new facillities all the time. Also I noticed that you have got a tool called table and chairs and a drive through system that enables us to start all productions with one click on 7 restaurants and 8 fast food facillities but each of these cost 35 farm cash won't be purchasing these either, wouldn't of minded paying 35 farm cash if the tool enabled us to start production with one click for all facillities but these two and the bottling machine from last update means a total of 105 farm cash and thats still not all the factorys covered. I will continue to click one at a time thank you but I am sure there are a lot of people playing who are willing to pay for all 3 but not me. I am a long time player and will continue to play every day but I just wish we could stay clear of new facillities for a while and have some of the other suggestions added to the game. Thanks for fixing some of the bugs and enabling us to hire multi that is a great help. :)

tharcicia
Jul 08 2011, 03:44 AM
Thanks Raul!
Since it's my birthday today a nice birthday pressie!

WitW
Jul 08 2011, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the new crops.

maddiejane
Jul 08 2011, 04:30 AM
Loving the new updates! Dreadful weather outside so think i shall be staying indoors & catching up (only when my son sleeps though!)

Oopsy-Bumpty
Jul 08 2011, 05:26 AM
Very disappointed with today's releases. Did we really need another food factory? Aesthetically it is almost like any other factory so not really sure what the appeal will be apart from just another factory to fill, which by the way is going to be hard to do despite the bonus's from the belts and dans. The music factory and school are nice because they will look pleasing to the eye for those of us that like to be creative on our farms.

I would like to have seen some new decorative items in this update. As much as I really like the facilities and services...and I mean REALLY do, the game is slipping away from what made me start playing in the first place, being creative. The more factories you release the more each farm will start to look just look like industrial sites.

I will argue with anyone who says that factories don't belong in the game, BUT it is getting rather old now. I was hoping to see more paths, ornaments, all those little things that can turn a farm from boring to absolutely gorgeous. There is a list as long as your arm in the suggestion thread for new decorative items that just seem to be ignored with each new release. I have given up posting there now.

AND of course I would like to have seen farm 11. I'm sure I am not alone in saying once I have created a farm that I truly like I really don't want to have to pull another down just so I can enter the competition or make room for more crops, trees etc., just to keep filling another boring factory. If you are going to keep releasing new services and facilities with each update then you have to release new farms more often to accommodate them, because as I say many of us just don't want to pull apart a farm we lovingly created.

Having said all that, this is still the best game on Facebook as far as I am concerned, and for the most part you devs definitely get it right. This is the first time I have been disappointed with a new release, which I happen to think is not bad at all. I am fully aware you can't please all of us all the time.

StoneFace
Jul 08 2011, 05:51 AM
I would like to have seen some new decorative items in this update. As much as I really like the facilities and services...and I mean REALLY do, the game is slipping away from what made me start playing in the first place, being creative. The more factories you release the more each farm will start to look just look like industrial sites.

I will argue with anyone who says that factories don't belong in the game, BUT it is getting rather old now. I was hoping to see more paths, ornaments, all those little things that can turn a farm from boring to absolutely gorgeous.

AND of course I would like to have seen farm 11. I'm sure I am not alone in saying once I have created a farm that I truly like I really don't want to have to pull another down just so I can enter the competition or make room for more crops, trees etc., just to keep filling another boring factory. If you are going to keep releasing new services and facilities with each update then you have to release new farms more often to accommodate them, because as I say many of us just don't want to pull apart a farm we lovingly created.

I agree..... none of my farms are over crowded, but some are beginning to look like the food-court at a mall, or Industrial Drive. It is "fun" thought to try and group similar facilities on a farm and maintain a "theme". Fertilizing, staggering, etc, have become necessary if one wants to reasonably fill the facilities.

Billionaires are becoming a dime-a-dozen. And 10 million exp pts is more common. I remember the old days, when $1million was impressive.... now whoever is the first to work my facilities earns nearly $7million just for working a couple minutes at most.

Oopsy-Bumpty
Jul 08 2011, 06:00 AM
I agree..... none of my farms are over crowded, but some are beginning to look like the food-court at a mall, or Industrial Drive. It is "fun" thought to try and group similar facilities on a farm and maintain a "theme". Fertilizing, staggering, etc, have become necessary if one wants to reasonably fill the facilities.

Billionaires are becoming a dime-a-dozen. And 10 million exp pts is more common. I remember the old days, when $1million was impressive.... now whoever is the first to work my facilities earns nearly $7million just for working a couple minutes at most.

Well unfortunately I have resorted to having 3 farms overcrowded, they are my working farms, nothing decorative about them at all. Everything is packed tight and aimed at a high production rate of crops, trees and flowers etc.. I actually don't mind giving up 3 farms for this, but the new update means if I do buy the new facilities then I am going to have to consider turning a 4th one into a working farm only, and at the moment I am just not willing to do that. If I thought farm 11 was on it's way I would reconsider it though

debzgiantfarm
Jul 08 2011, 06:12 AM
ty for all the update i love all and have brought all again cant wit till the new seeds and trees are out tomorrow as well as the locked facilite

cindy333
Jul 08 2011, 06:50 AM
great update thanks devs. but dont like that facebook have change the payment rules for adding farmcash. my mom have lost facebookcredits yesterday. got a text for paying but no credits.(mobile phone) but lucky for her she have a second account and there its works fine; so she can send from one account stuff to her 'real account'. and why i have the feeling that facebook have more profit on that way then the developers??? oh well whe find oure way to have some farmcash lol. and dont worry i 'am not angry on slashkey. i know its not youre fault. i'am blond but not that stupid ;) and now i gonna enjoy the game again. :D

valleyhome
Jul 08 2011, 07:07 AM
I noticed you have been farming since June o9....I started play when it first started...january 09...you would remember how different it was back then...i dont think i could ever go back to the old way..lolol...

artisanrox
Jul 08 2011, 07:14 AM
Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Yaaaaay! Look forward to seeing new crops and trees! I guess the Ebony tree will be for clarinets, as I *was* a music major :P

See? I did learn something. :D :D :D

Farm Girl Tammy
Jul 08 2011, 07:31 AM

Ok I bought this but I don't notice anything different. I clicked on the hamburger restaurant but had to click All on each item to start production but nothing started in the other facilities listed. Did I really just pay 35FC to get no benefit or am I missing something??

1fritz
Jul 08 2011, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the update..I think it's great..Really like the drive thru and tables and chairs option. Looking forward to the new seeds and trees.

Thanks again:D
Fritz

Jane The Farmer
Jul 08 2011, 07:38 AM
Thank you very much! I love all of it apart from the fact that we have pay FC for stables! I was ready and willing to pay FC for the Musical Instruments Factory tomorrow, but now i know i have pay FC for a stable to produce horse hair for it, i wont bother.

LoreneC
Jul 08 2011, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the improvements Raul and gang.

I agree with those who say getting new facilities is getting a bit stale.

Perhaps a contest for FC for ideas of new things to do in Farmtown is in order. Entries would of course have to be detailed about what else you can add that is new and fresh.

Thanks again, don't get me wrong I love this game, just hoping you can maintain players and get new ones. I hope to be playing this for years!

Tiger
Jul 08 2011, 08:10 AM
Thanks Raul, lovely updates and improvements. Cant wait to see what new trees & crops are coming out, yippee :)

Farmer Shelton
Jul 08 2011, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the great update!!

kahra01
Jul 08 2011, 08:30 AM
Thanks so much Raul and gang.. awesome release as always. I know people have their views that releasing new facilities is getting old.. personally I absolutely love it. Love the drive thru and the table and chairs.. and I dont even care that they were FC.. if it gets the job done really quickly, then worth every FC spent! Cant wait to see the rest tomorrow.. thanks for the more simple ways of making the game faster and more enjoyable, ie :- multiple farm hiring etc etc.. just awesome! :) great work!!! lol

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 08:43 AM
doesent the pool bar count as a resturant? the coffee shop has a "all" option but not the pool bar?

just a question love all the new tools and facilities keep them coming awsome

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 08:46 AM

Ok I bought this but I don't notice anything different. I clicked on the hamburger restaurant but had to click All on each item to start production but nothing started in the other facilities listed. Did I really just pay 35FC to get no benefit or am I missing something??

you need the tables and chairs aswell there is 2 types of resturants

the drive through system does 1 type the tables and chairs does the other types

works a treat (-:

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 08:49 AM
Very disappointed with today's releases. Did we really need another food factory? Aesthetically it is almost like any other factory so not really sure what the appeal will be apart from just another factory to fill, which by the way is going to be hard to do despite the bonus's from the belts and dans. The music factory and school are nice because they will look pleasing to the eye for those of us that like to be creative on our farms.

I will argue with anyone who says that factories don't belong in the game, BUT it is getting rather old now. I was hoping to see more paths, ornaments, all those little things that can turn a farm from boring to absolutely gorgeous. There is a list as long as your arm in the suggestion thread for new decorative items that just seem to be ignored with each new release. I have given up posting there now.

Having said all that, this is still the best game on Facebook as far as I am concerned, and for the most part you devs definitely get it right. This is the first time I have been disappointed with a new release, which I happen to think is not bad at all. I am fully aware you can't please all of us all the time.

wow we only just got given farm 10 and already were asking for farm 11

History shows that new farms are released every 2 months

it has been less then a month since farm 10 was released.

mpwhitford
Jul 08 2011, 08:57 AM
Love the new release especially the facility change! However, I've been hoping and hoping that you would increase the number of animals you can put in the animal pens. I have sheep and Llama's all over my farms because the multiple items that are made with sheep and Llama wool. I constantly run out. Especially the llama since you can only harvest them every other day. PLEASE either increase the number of animals we can put in the pen or decrease the harvest time to daily.

I saw someone else post about Shrimp too. I have two fishing farms. I don't run out of anything but shrimp. and this release added something more to use shrimp. It only makes sense to me that when you add another item that uses something that is in short supply then you need to increase production of that supply - Shrimp in this case.

But as usual. good job on the release.

Grammy 11
Jul 08 2011, 09:26 AM
A wonderful update! Thank you. I respectfully ask that you consider selling a capacity enlarger in currently owned facilities. There is not enough room for everything, even with a maxed out farm system. The precedent for this, of course, is the fertilization feature.

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 09:33 AM
my favorites in this release so far

1 the multi - farm hire
2 the auto cycling of facilities when working neighbours did 26 facilities in less then a minute (Awsome)
3, always love new facilities

lavanah
Jul 08 2011, 09:34 AM
Thank you Raul and all. You are doing a great job. Love the new 5x5 dozer. Everything for that matter. Thanks again

Cynthia Britt
Jul 08 2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the updates, they do make things easier. Love the fix when working neighbor's facilities. Any chance of increasing the production of Llama and Sheep Wood Textile Roles? I have two facilities and still cannot produce enough.

StoneFace
Jul 08 2011, 09:39 AM

1 the multi - farm hire
2 the auto cycling of facilities when working neighbours did 26 facilities in less then a minute (Awsome)

yep

I agree

and I still hold out hope that the buy-sell limit will be GREATLY raised from the current meager 1000 per 12 hours.

rocker grrrrrl
Jul 08 2011, 09:44 AM
Thanks Raul!
Since it's my birthday today a nice birthday pressie!

Happy Birthday! It's my birthday on Sunday so I agree.... What a nice present! :)

gumballs678
Jul 08 2011, 09:50 AM
I love the new hire process. But I think its glitching, because I have to rehire the person for the farms that are ready. Even if I click on multiple farms. I love everything else and can't wait for the new trees and seeds.

Original Tee
Jul 08 2011, 09:52 AM

if you hadn't had the drive thru system you could not have clicked all on each item. this is what the tool gave you the ability to do. definitely handy in the coffee and tea shop! alot of clicking even with the 30 in that facility!

earlgray
Jul 08 2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the update..I think it's great..Really like the drive thru and tables and chairs option. ...
Fritz

I have to admit I'm surprised that people like these. For me, the ability to click "all" instead of clicking "+30" a few times - and it doesn't even work on ALL your facilities (unlike the forklift, which I love) - is nowhere near worth spending FC on. Oh well, to each his/her own.

But I must say a heartfelt THANKS for making those instructional pop-ups about the fishing rod and axe go away, and I love it that the extended toolbox opens directly. That, and the easier working on others' facilities, are my absolute favorite changes so far.

PS - can you please find some way of also getting rid of the instructional pop-ups for the "edit tool" and "add to storage tool" for those of us who are at higher levels and have been using them for ages?

Original Tee
Jul 08 2011, 09:56 AM
doesent the pool bar count as a resturant? the coffee shop has a "all" option but not the pool bar?

just a question love all the new tools and facilities keep them coming awsome

i agree the pool bar should be counted as a restaurant. was this just an oversight?

SeamsToBeSew
Jul 08 2011, 09:58 AM
The poolbar is counted with "all" on the bottling machine. Now see, I thought the coffee shop should have been counted with the bottling machine :)

-----

Apologies, I mispoke on this... the poolbar doesn't have the all button.. it really should have the "all" button.

SunnyD
Jul 08 2011, 10:09 AM
I am loving this update....... anxiously waiting for the new crops and trees........ will be fun to play with......... myself and many of my neighbors just plant different crops that are not even used in the present facilities just for fun...... that is what i think of FT as something fun to do.....

Original Tee
Jul 08 2011, 10:12 AM
The poolbar is counted with "all" on the bottling machine. Now see, I thought the coffee shop should have been counted with the bottling machine :) :P

i just looked and the pool bar does not have an "all" button for filling so why do you say it is counted with the bottling machine?

maggiel29
Jul 08 2011, 10:22 AM

1 the multi - farm hire

I totally agree - really good things

Farmgirl_Su
Jul 08 2011, 10:31 AM
But I just wish we could stay clear of new facillities for a while and have some of the other suggestions added to the game.

I agree, i have all my facilites squashed on one farm for ease of working but I would love new animals,trees, crops etc..a new challenge not a new facility..

psycho_mommi
Jul 08 2011, 10:55 AM
thank you very much raul and devs!! as usual, you just keep ROCKIN'!!!! :D:D:D

CPaula
Jul 08 2011, 11:02 AM
I can't tell you how happy that i have been with the new releases lately...you're making a BIG job alot easier...and the upgrades are phenominal...Keep it up...GREAT JOB

tammy7689
Jul 08 2011, 11:08 AM
loving the updates especially the tree shaker for coins.....any chance we will be able to get the others for coins too?? i also agree with jaso643 a stable for coins would be nice too....thanks for the great updates cant wait too see the next ones :)

Texas Belle
Jul 08 2011, 11:43 AM
Love the new release especially the facility change! However, I've been hoping and hoping that you would increase the number of animals you can put in the animal pens. I have sheep and Llama's all over my farms because the multiple items that are made with sheep and Llama wool. I constantly run out. Especially the llama since you can only harvest them every other day. PLEASE either increase the number of animals we can put in the pen or decrease the harvest time to daily.

I saw someone else post about Shrimp too. I have two fishing farms. I don't run out of anything but shrimp. and this release added something more to use shrimp. It only makes sense to me that when you add another item that uses something that is in short supply then you need to increase production of that supply - Shrimp in this case.

But as usual. good job on the release.

I would like to see a super duper sheep, just like the cows and hens... I am always running out of sheep wool.
For the rest, good job on the updates and new facilities, love the "all" button!

Animedevildog
Jul 08 2011, 12:06 PM
Wish you had made the 3x3 tree shaker usable on other people's farms. My best friend could only get that, and she is stuck harvesting singularly. Since her trees on her farm are not set up to use such a tool effectively for the most part, she wasted coin. At the price in coin, for it should have been larger, or be able to be used on other farms. Some people really cannot get the FT$ as easily than others, so this must feel like a slap in the face to her.

Other than that, the updates appear to be most excellent. (just think I'll have to REDO my farms again, because of the stables now... )

bagoshen
Jul 08 2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the updates, keep up the good work.

Audrey45
Jul 08 2011, 12:16 PM
awesome updates

Hillie
Jul 08 2011, 12:36 PM
Great updates. I assume that since I already own the white colored stable that it will automatically be converted into a facility?

HubCityCarolinaBlue
Jul 08 2011, 12:39 PM
I havent had this problem untill now. Please tell me where I need to go to get the javascript so I can recive my gifts. Thanks for the help. :)
Love FarmTown and thanks for always making the game better an better. :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 12:42 PM
I havent had this problem untill now. Please tell me where I need to go to get the javascript so I can recive my gifts. Thanks for the help. :)
Love FarmTown and thanks for always making the game better an better. :)

If you google it, you'll see you can download it for free :)

HubCityCarolinaBlue
Jul 08 2011, 12:55 PM
Thank you for the quick info DT. : )

jmscat35
Jul 08 2011, 01:58 PM
Awesome updates, More tools to speed up the game are a great addition. Can't wait for farm 11 to be added. Great Game, been a "Farmer" since May 2009 & it keeps getting better!!!!!!

DARLENEW
Jul 08 2011, 02:04 PM
Am I doing something wrong? I bought the table and chairs and the drive through tools, they are not in my facility manager, and when I click on them, they show nothing.....pls help....don't know what I'm doing wrong!!! Thanks!

washalien
Jul 08 2011, 02:06 PM
Is there any chance that Tilapia can be increased? I have a lot of lakes and ponds, yet I never seem to have enough Tilapia for my one and only Seafood restaurant. Thank you.

Also, would you consider adding onions to the gift list? As a 3-day crop, it would be an invaluable gift for neighbors. Thanks again.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 02:07 PM
Am I doing something wrong? I bought the table and chairs and the drive through tools, they are not in my facility manager, and when I click on them, they show nothing.....pls help....don't know what I'm doing wrong!!! Thanks!

They won't be in your facility manager as they are tools :)

What they do is give those restaurants an 'all' button for filling up quicker.

Chris the Farmer
Jul 08 2011, 02:07 PM

When you go to an associated facilities (I.E. Hamburger Restaurant), the 'ALL' button, to place ALL available batches in production up to 15 days, will work now for you. Just like the taking stuff out of the facilities if you own the Forklift and click the Store All

DARLENEW
Jul 08 2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks, DT....sorry..I realize what I did now....duh!!!! Don't know what I would do without ya!!!!!

susme48
Jul 08 2011, 02:21 PM
Not sure this is the right place to ask...but if you cannot afford a stable, is there a way to harvest individual animals? I already have horses, and would love to use them. Thanks for all the new stuff!! (the reason I cannot afford the stables is because of all the other stuff I just bought...lol) :D

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 02:25 PM
Not sure this is the right place to ask...but if you cannot afford a stable, is there a way to harvest individual animals? I already have horses, and would love to use them. Thanks for all the new stuff!! (the reason I cannot afford the stables is because of all the other stuff I just bought...lol) :D

The only way to harvest the animals is to have the building they live in :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks, DT....sorry..I realize what I did now....duh!!!! Don't know what I would do without ya!!!!!

Lol no problemo :)

mpwhitford
Jul 08 2011, 02:54 PM
Where is the stable? I've looked everywhere and cannot find it. I assumed it was not out yet.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 02:55 PM
Where is the stable? I've looked everywhere and cannot find it. I assumed it was not out yet.

There are 2 stables. Last I saw they were under buildings, but Raul said they would be moved to facilities. Sometimes there are pre-existing items that get turned into working stuff...like all the other animal buildings and also the flower shop was that way too :)

mpwhitford
Jul 08 2011, 03:01 PM
Thank you Double T dude. I swear I looked up and down the building twice and didn't see them. But there they are. So do you know if it matters which one you buy? I see they are both 28 FC but I would hate to buy the wrong one and then have it not go to facilities and have to buy the other one.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 03:02 PM
Thank you Double T dude. I swear I looked up and down the building twice and didn't see them. But there they are. So do you know if it matters which one you buy? I see they are both 28 FC but I would hate to buy the wrong one and then have it not go to facilities and have to buy the other one.

It shouldn't matter which one, either one holds horses (and camels) :)

I know, lots of stuff in the store, you glance over stuff :)

dianedrayson
Jul 08 2011, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know if there is a difference in size between the two stables? I would prefer to get the smaller one so I don't have to change my farm too much. You can't tell just by looking in the store.

matrix1272
Jul 08 2011, 03:19 PM
This may be a Dumb question, but where do I get the horses and camels? And can you put the horses in the stables now? Thanks :-)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 03:22 PM
This may be a Dumb question, but where do I get the horses and camels? And can you put the horses in the stables now? Thanks :-)

Horses are gifted by friends, as are the camels I believe. Currently the camels have no purpose.

Yes you can put the horses in the stables, but can't harvest them until the devs do the update :)

dianedrayson
Jul 08 2011, 03:41 PM
Thank you for getting rid of the annoying pop-ups about axe and fishing rod. Now please get rid of the ones that tell me how to pan my farm, etc. It is far more efficient for me to use the arrows and minimise/expand buttons you have provided. It's frustrating to be told every time that I can do this with a method that is actually less efficient on my computer! Perhaps these pop-ups can be scheduled to stop after the second time they have come up on a farm?

Mimikrie
Jul 08 2011, 04:12 PM
if one of the stables is converted to coins I hope they give the fc back we had to spent to buy one when it first came out :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 04:17 PM
if one of the stables is converted to coins I hope they give the fc back we had to spent to buy one when it first came out :)

I don't think that will happen, to be honest (the refunding bit) :) It's a beta game and we are the testers, so when things update, we kind of have to go with the flow so as to speak :)

mischellesteelersfan
Jul 08 2011, 04:18 PM
hey that school idea was mine !!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 04:23 PM
hey that school idea was mine !!!!

We had several users request a school facility :) Kinda cool to see suggestions implemented huh? Lol :)

Soozy
Jul 08 2011, 04:30 PM
I love the new hire process. But I think its glitching, because I have to rehire the person for the farms that are ready. Even if I click on multiple farms. I love everything else and can't wait for the new trees and seeds.

I agree there is a glitch. It hires for farms with nothing on them and with a friend the multi hire greyed out 1 farm that had stuff ready.
Either I'm doing something wrong or maybe need a better explanation. LOL
But I LOVE the multi hire. Awesome!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 04:32 PM
I agree there is a glitch. It hires for farms with nothing on them and with a friend the multi hire greyed out 1 farm that had stuff ready.

Just tested this out with another moderator lol and it all seemed to work well.

You choose the farms that you want them to work on. The greyed out farms are the ones that you didn't select them to work on (or were not selected to work on) and the farms you can work (or they can work if you are the one hiring) will be lit green.

Soozy
Jul 08 2011, 04:37 PM
Just tested this out with another moderator lol and it all seemed to work well.

You choose the farms that you want them to work on. The greyed out farms are the ones that you didn't select them to work on (or were not selected to work on) and the farms you can work (or they can work if you are the one hiring) will be lit green.

OK, so you actually have to select/tic each farm even though the All tics them all? Will have to look at it better tomorrow.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 04:38 PM
OK, so you actually have to select/tic each farm even though the All tics them all? Will have to look at it better tomorrow.

I don't think the other mod ticked all...maybe the all is what is glitching? Will have to wait for other responses/feedback/ and testing lol.

JAS0643
Jul 08 2011, 04:51 PM
Is there any chance that Tilapia can be increased? I have a lot of lakes and ponds, yet I never seem to have enough Tilapia for my one and only Seafood restaurant. Thank you.

Also, would you consider adding onions to the gift list? As a 3-day crop, it would be an invaluable gift for neighbors. Thanks again.

Tilapia are in any of the coin river pieces or the lakes. If you need more just buy one a coin river or lake and use bait.

The game will only check and make sure that you have stuff to harvest on the first farm you check it will not check all farms so farmers need to keep that in mind and only hire for the farms that have stuff ready on them. This was explained in the first post. You can either check just the farms you want them to work on or click on all farms and it will hire them for all the farms. They will be hired for a farm and have accuse to that farm even if you don't have something for them to harvest on that farm. It is important that people know this and only hire for the farms with stuff on them.

Southern Chameleon
Jul 08 2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the update Raul!!! I have a couple of suggestions for future updates. Since grapes actually grow on grape vines....add grape vines to trees and thereby free up the crop space since we need so many grapes. Also make the silos working silos that we can produce corn, wheat and rice with coin (Similar to the mines etc.) rather than having to plant and wait forever for them because we need TONS!!! Thanks for all you guys do for us. FT is a wonderful game and it is by far the BEST farming game on facebook!!

gumballs678
Jul 08 2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the update Raul!!! I have a couple of suggestions for future updates. Since grapes actually grow on grape vines....add grape vines to trees and thereby free up the crop space since we need so many grapes. Also make the silos working silos that we can produce corn, wheat and rice with coin (Similar to the mines etc.) rather than having to plant and wait forever for them because we need TONS!!! Thanks for all you guys do for us. FT is a wonderful game and it is by far the BEST farming game on facebook!!

Those are good ideas, but you have to plan all of that stuff to begin with, so why bother?

Miss_Daisy
Jul 08 2011, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the updates I love everything. I would like to ask that shrimp be increased you need way more shrimp then the other things in the fish farming plant so it doesn't make sense to buy another one just for more shrimp. I can't wait to see what new crops we get. Is there any chance of getting a coin facility for the horses right now both are for farm cash?

Yes, exactly! Well said! We also REALLY REALLY need the canned tuna to be increased, for exactly the same reason. I have a friend who has 2 Food Preserve Factories and he says it's still not enough for the sandwich factory. Now I need enough tuna sandwiches to supply the school. Since I am a Myspace player I cannot get help to produce more. PLEASE adjust the canned tuna?
Aside from that, I love the new updates! Thank you! :)

olive mary watson
Jul 08 2011, 06:18 PM
l already have stables with horses will l have to get rid of them and start again . thankyou for what you have alreasy given today

bluemoon2011
Jul 08 2011, 06:28 PM
LOVE the new update, particularly the streamlined way to work neighbor's facilities. Anxious to get a better look at the Music Instrument Facility. I only buy the FC facilities that really interest me, and this one does.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 06:38 PM
l already have stables with horses will l have to get rid of them and start again . thankyou for what you have alreasy given today

No you shouldn't have to get rid of them.

beautysmom
Jul 08 2011, 06:45 PM
Okay, thought I would get a jump on it and buy my horses, for when the stables move to facilities.... Where can you get horses? Do they come with the stables?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 06:51 PM
Okay, thought I would get a jump on it and buy my horses, for when the stables move to facilities.... Where can you get horses? Do they come with the stables?

No, no buildings come with animals :)

Horses are sent by friends as gifts. I'm lucky my friends did a jump start and have been sending since yesterday lol.

Bearcats937
Jul 08 2011, 07:05 PM
Getting tired of more and more farms...why cant we just double the size of the farms we already have. can do so much more with farms way bigger, than bunch of small ones.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 07:08 PM
Getting tired of more and more farms...why cant we just double the size of the farms we already have. can do so much more with farms way bigger, than bunch of small ones.

A long time ago that question was brought up, but the answer we were given is that it is a flash player issue and therefore can't be bigger, which is why we have lots of farms instead of bigger farms :)

Bearcats937
Jul 08 2011, 07:11 PM
ok, thank you. didn't realize that. just makes more sense, but if you cant, guess more farms is better than nothing lol

Farmer Leeanne
Jul 08 2011, 07:18 PM
how do you use the Drive Thru System i cant find the fill all or 1 click button I have the botteling one as well cant use it can someone help me ty:eek:

Oopsy-Bumpty
Jul 08 2011, 07:20 PM
how do you use the Drive Thru System i cant find the fill all or 1 click button I have the botteling one as well cant use it can someone help me ty:eek:

Do you have them in your storage Leeanne? I am only asking because sometimes you need to put them in storage then refresh before they work. That happened to me with the bottling tool

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 07:21 PM

Hi, the drive thru allows certain restaurants to have the 'all' button when you fill them up.

Same with the bottling machine.

I have them in my storage and it works great :)

Farmer Leeanne
Jul 08 2011, 07:21 PM
yes sould I ?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 07:24 PM
yes sould I ?
See my above post :)

Yes it's fine they are in storage.

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 07:30 PM
A long time ago that question was brought up, but the answer we were given is that it is a flash player issue and therefore can't be bigger, which is why we have lots of farms instead of bigger farms :)

i call each new farm a Paddock which over here in australia is a division of a farm divided by a fence

it would be great to see them next to each other as 1 huge farm but yes flash player has its limitations

Terry the Chameleon
Jul 08 2011, 07:33 PM
Thank you Raul for the update on the updates....am trying to decide which stable to buy. Is there any difference in their production capacity?

Farmer Leeanne
Jul 08 2011, 07:34 PM
TY all I colsed ft went back and now it works ty for the help :)

Oopsy-Bumpty
Jul 08 2011, 07:40 PM
TY all I colsed ft went back and now it works ty for the help :)

Oh that's good, glad to hear it. And enjoy using them, I love my bottling tool :)

al_bundy
Jul 08 2011, 07:41 PM
Thank you Raul for the update on the updates....am trying to decide which stable to buy. Is there any difference in their production capacity?

i dont think it matters i would expect the "allowed" limit will be 100 horses in each and limit of 1 working shed per farm.

im waiting till thay are moved before buying

Betty_Jo_Brown
Jul 08 2011, 07:42 PM
I was so excited to see the upgrade for working in facilities. Awesome!

Caren Katsmom
Jul 08 2011, 07:49 PM
I love the update. :D The improvements in working facilities and ability to hire for multiple farms are long-awaited dreams come true.

There is one problem, which might be a glitch... or might have been a deliberate change. I own the Mobile Sprinkler and Flower Harvester tools. I've always been able to water flowers for my friends that hire me to do whatever jobs on their farms.. whether flowers were included or not. Since the update, the Mobile Sprinkler is grayed out in my toolbox when a friend hires me.. even if I'm hired to harvest flowers (when the flowers are still alive, but thirsty). If their flowers have withered, they can't hire me to harvest them until they're watered; and they don't always know if the flowers are ready to harvest until I water them. Bottom line.. the only way I can do flowers for a friend who hires me now, is to arrive first as a neighbor.. water all flowers on all farms that have flowers... and then they can hire me to harvest flowers. It's very inconvenient -- and I have to explain this whole thing to everyone now.

I know we were never supposed to be able to water flowers for anyone but neighbors (or is it friends..?) -- but please find a way to re-activate the Mobile Sprinkler tool for those of us who own it, when we are hired to work on someone's farms. Thanks! :)

Edit: I just realized that the problem I've described above is only when we're hired to do multiple jobs. The Mobile Sprinkler is still active when I'm hired to do a single farm job.. because the one-row extension of the toolbox is there, and that includes the active sprinkler tool. Since the update, with the automatic opening of the extended toolbox during multi-hire, the Mobile Sprinkler tool remains grayed out. So it's definitely a glitch.. which I hope you'll fix soon.

ponygirl22
Jul 08 2011, 08:13 PM
I've been waiting for the multi farm hire and I'm sooo excited it is here!!!

Terry the Chameleon
Jul 08 2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks, Al, I was not sure...gonna get green roof....less FC! LOL Anybody else have any scoop on the stables?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks, Al, I was not sure...gonna get green roof....less FC! LOL Anybody else have any scoop on the stables?

Not sure what you mean by scoop (though manure scooper comes to mind lol)? We only know about the stables what you know :)

max_river
Jul 08 2011, 08:48 PM
to dev could you pls relax on the farmtown energy drink in things. we need for way to many factory and same with ice cream and the pop. we need more but different not you give us new factory but they seem to need the stuff that we all ready need in other factory and service

1fritz
Jul 08 2011, 08:52 PM
I have to admit I'm surprised that people like these. For me, the ability to click "all" instead of clicking "+30" a few times - and it doesn't even work on ALL your facilities (unlike the forklift, which I love) - is nowhere near worth spending FC on. Oh well, to each his/her own.

But I must say a heartfelt THANKS for making those instructional pop-ups about the fishing rod and axe go away, and I love it that the extended toolbox opens directly. That, and the easier working on others' facilities, are my absolute favorite changes so far.

PS - can you please find some way of also getting rid of the instructional pop-ups for the "edit tool" and "add to storage tool" for those of us who are at higher levels and have been using them for ages?

Hi Earl...My time to play is really limited due to real job..Yes it is minor time savings but to me well worth it.

katupatree
Jul 08 2011, 08:54 PM
Just when I think it can't get any better . . . it gets better!

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!:D:D:D

max_river
Jul 08 2011, 08:57 PM
is it tomorrow yet lol

1fritz
Jul 08 2011, 09:15 PM
You know I've been playing this game so long I should know "tomorrow" can mean anything. And, I keep looking for new seeds trees and the music factory to be released. LOL:D

JohnAlbertini
Jul 08 2011, 09:29 PM
WE need more LEVELS & other ways to get FC!

And NO, NO, NO - Will NOT BUY Facebook Credits - EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened to Slashkey?

Facebook once again committing suicide - cutting off its nose!
FT needs to get on Google+ so we can dump this FB idiocy - FAST!

Southern Chameleon
Jul 08 2011, 09:31 PM
Those are good ideas, but you have to plan all of that stuff to begin with, so why bother?

We wouldn't have to use crop space planting grapes if we had grape vines to harvest them from and if we produced the grains using coin we also wouldn't be using crop space for those. It would be wonderful to free up those fields for other crops since we now need so many for all the facilities!

max_river
Jul 08 2011, 09:33 PM
i will keep my facbook ty google has issues to it is just another big company

Professor farmtown
Jul 08 2011, 09:40 PM
why not? theres no difference and they work just as easy as paypay to slashkey anyway

ghostkitten
Jul 08 2011, 09:45 PM
You know I've been playing this game so long I should know "tomorrow" can mean anything. And, I keep looking for new seeds trees and the music factory to be released. LOL:D

I see Raul was on at 9.15 CST tonight....Then he did his Houdini again...So like last night I'm in bed early again so I have no doubt I will be getting up again soon ..-)...I can hope can't I ....

Farmer_Jane
Jul 08 2011, 09:52 PM

Also for adding animals to their buildings, having to click yes I want to add the sheep to the barn is getting old.

Docperk
Jul 08 2011, 09:52 PM
Notice: Starting July 1st Facebook requires all users to purchase FarmCash with Facebook Credits. The process is very simple and secure.

Hi There,

1. Hire to work in multiple farms:

Oh this is great, thank you!

2. Drive Thru System (FC):

Had to have. Thank you!

Ok good idea, thank you, but where are they? It is late tomorrow no new crops and no major glitches that I know of.

4. Tables and Chairs (FC):

Had to have.... thank you

My wife and I have been begging for this... Thank you very much.

Yep had to have this one.... Thank you

8. Musical Instruments Factory (FC) (Coming Tomorrow): Produce Musical Instruments.

Looking forward to this one.

Oh I like the size of this. You can squeeze it in just about anywhere.

This was nice bought it completely filled it right up. :)

11. Stable Facility: Both Stables will be moved tomorrow to the Facility section. It will be an animal facility where you can harvest the hair of the horses used in the Musical Instruments Factory to make the violin bow.

Sounds good I had a stable that I bought a long time ago just for looks never stocked it with horses, guess I should have. Started stocking it now.

12. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

Thank you for bug fixes.

Sounds Good thanks Raul

Docperk
Jul 08 2011, 09:59 PM
Hopefully We'll have the new crops tomorrow. I just cleared some fields and am waiting to see what we get to plant. Not sure what would be needed in the Musical Instruments Factory though.

Docperk
Jul 08 2011, 10:01 PM
Also for adding animals to their buildings, having to click yes I want to add the sheep to the barn is getting old.

It would help if they would just remove the prompt between each one.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 08 2011, 10:06 PM
How are we to tell how close or even over 1 million coins in bonuses in the last 12 hours and when the 12 hours are up so we can accept more? I've lost bonuses because I wasn't eligible yet but then they are no good later!
And there is no notice in the bonus offer as to what the coin value is if we click it.

Also need a way to tell how much we can buy from a seller &/or how long we have to wait to be able to buy more. And how about increasing the limit from 1,000 to 2,500 or more?

The belt system that tells us how many to the next level belt doesn't take into account what we have already planted.

Enough with the petty (that's not a typo it is what they are) new facilities already that cost FC we can't earn leveling because we are level maxed out.

Fix these major shortcomings and give us MANY (100+) more levels! I, for one, am beginning to lose interest.

HelenJS22
Jul 08 2011, 10:13 PM

I need a big LIKE button for this post. Totally agree with you on all subjects.

Grayce M. Jones
Jul 08 2011, 10:29 PM
Besides more shrimp, we also need an increase in salmon and tuna. More facilites using these are being introduced but they will only go so far. We need these increased bad.

FT, you also keep adding Farmerade in service facilities and there is not enough being made to go to all of them. Please increase this also.

Caren Katsmom
Jul 08 2011, 10:48 PM
Besides more shrimp, we also need an increase in salmon and tuna. More facilites using these are being introduced but they will only go so far. We need these increased bad.

FT, you also keep adding Farmerade in service facilities and there is not enough being made to go to all of them. Please increase this also.

Ditto to the above, plus.. Beeswax too! I own two Bee farms, and I still never have enough Beeswax to meet the demand for the recent products added that require it. The Scented Candles alone use 3 Beeswax per 10 candles (one batch) to produce... and we only get a total of 50 Beeswax every six hours!

Sheep and Llamas... I have ten Wool sheds on ten farms, and again.. never have enough of either kind of wool to meet the demand for producing all the products using them. I have a ton of extra, loose sheep and llamas on most farms, to try to increase wool production -- which is slowing everything down, of course, and also makes planting and harvesting much more difficult. You know extra animals on farms make the game slow down, but won't resolve the wool issue for us. Please.. either greatly increase the limit of sheep and llamas in the sheds.. or let us have multiple wool sheds per farm.. or best of all -- change the time needed to harvest wool sheds! Once every 40 hours is not enough, and will never be enough for advanced players with lots of facilities.

Please keep up with this kind of issue, when you add new products to use existing ingredients. Increase production of that ingredient at the same time you add the new products that use it.

welcom
Jul 08 2011, 11:14 PM
why am i not not getting helpers to do all my farms its coming plz

max_river
Jul 08 2011, 11:16 PM

what do you mean helpers

Docperk
Jul 08 2011, 11:53 PM
Well 5 minutes left to today in my time zone, no new crops yet. :(

Oopsy-Bumpty
Jul 08 2011, 11:55 PM
Well 5 minutes left to today in my time zone, no new crops yet. :(

hahaha...what are we all like? :D

Not sure but I think it's actually 6 minutes from now ;)

NitaA
Jul 09 2011, 12:17 AM

Yeah I can't post for facilities either, I'm hoping they are updating now. :D

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 12:26 AM
The update is HERE! Or.. THERE... Well, you know what I mean. :D

JAS0643
Jul 09 2011, 12:36 AM
Oh my an update that came when they said it would come that is a first in this game. Thanks for the update. A 5 day crop. :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 12:46 AM
Moderators... S.O.S. :eek: Please find out ASAP what the difference is between the two stables? The obvious differences are how much Farm Cash each one costs, and what they look like. I'm thinking that is the whole difference, but just in case one holds more horses than the other... or, like the two flour windmills, one stable produces more product (or faster or whatever) than the other... we need to know! :D

JAS0643
Jul 09 2011, 12:53 AM
Moderators... S.O.S. :eek: Please find out ASAP what the difference is between the two stables? The obvious differences are how much Farm Cash each one costs, and what they look like. I'm thinking that is the whole difference, but just in case one holds more horses than the other... or, like the two flour windmills, one stable produces more product (or faster or whatever) than the other... we need to know! :D

There shouldn't be a difference in them other than the look and cost. Since they are both stables that hold horses the devs just didn't pick one and not the other to be harvest-able they made both harvest-able. All the animals buildings can only hold 100 of each type of animal. You only need 90 horse hairs to max out the facility so with 100 horses you can max out the violin and bow every 2 days. I think that will work for most people.

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 01:08 AM
I hope you're right, Jas. I want to get the stable going quickly, so I'm taking the plunge. :eek::D

1fritz
Jul 09 2011, 01:16 AM
Thank you for the new trees and seeds!!!:D GREAT.

I'm off to plant

Phanny
Jul 09 2011, 01:30 AM
Oh YUM! This update is excellent. Love the new hiring options and the facility working changes.
And the new seeds and trees - Thank you Devs

lynwoo60
Jul 09 2011, 02:39 AM
Thankyou thankyou for the new updates they are the best as usual and now I can relieve my horses of their hair lol mind you I have had both stables for ages and many horses for ages so now can put them to use

maggiel29
Jul 09 2011, 02:50 AM
I just got the gift page when I logged in and there was a red maple tree. Sent it to a few friends and changed two of my gifts to that - now it is gone from the free gifts!!! Whats happening?

max_river
Jul 09 2011, 03:03 AM
mine is still there

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 03:35 AM
So is mine (Red Maple Tree free gift). I guess they'll tell us about that later? i don't remember seeing it mentioned in Raul's update message, but I could have missed it. I'm assuming the Red Maple can also be chopped, like the regular Maple tree.

On the subject of chopping trees... I planted approximately 1600 Ebony trees (which took me quite awhile). I was very happy to see them appear full grown, so I could chop them all together and start loading the wood into my four Sawmills right away. I was then very surprised... and confused... when I ran out of Ebony wood to load after only 90 batches in each of the four Sawmills. I have the upgraded fertilizer.. which gives me double harvests on trees. I forgot to even look for the (F) symbol over my new Ebony trees, but according to my mental math.. I did not get double harvests on this first batch. I hope it was just because they were newly planted... and not because of a glitch in these new trees. I'm just saying... :rolleyes:

max_river
Jul 09 2011, 03:47 AM
red maple gives you sap to make syrup with so maybe we will be able to collect the sap at some point

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 03:55 AM
Hmmm... Max, I'm thinking that Red Maples make sap for syrup in that other farming game... but in this one, I'm pretty sure they're chopping trees. ;) Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

I'm now planting even more Ebony trees, added to the nearly 1600 I've already planted.. and seriously considering doing virtual harm to my avatar if she doesn't get out of my way while I'm planting them! :eek: (Hint for a future update...)

max_river
Jul 09 2011, 04:07 AM
trust me i come from a country known for there maple syrup and all the other stuff we could make with the syrup. candy,pancakes,french toast so much more and folks have been asking for it for a long time. they could do both who know this is farmtown and we never know what the dev are going to do or even thinking

Nettie49
Jul 09 2011, 04:10 AM
[QUOTE=Aero 1;4743102]Thanks for the update, but no thanks, not interested in anymore facillities,

I completely agree with Aero.
Also the FC buying system (I am not buying them all the time, though!) was changed and right now it is completely under control of FaceBook as well as earning free FC options. FaceBook is not a safe environment and faces to privacy claims very often.

I am not willing to buy FC through the FB anymore...

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 04:26 AM
Also the FC buying system (I am not buying them all the time, though!) was changed and right now it is completely under control of FaceBook as well as earning free FC options. FaceBook is not a safe environment and faces to privacy claims very often.

I am not willing to buy FC through the FB anymore...

I agree with you 100%, Nettie. Facebook has a lousy track record when it comes to privacy issues, and they are clearly making money from a ton of third parties who are very interested in obtaining our personal information. I believe it's a conflict of interest for Facebook to take over all purchases for games. I've spoken out often on this subject here in the forums. However, I don't think Slashkey or other game developers had a choice in this matter. Facebook undoubtedly told them it's their way, or the highway.

I can't say I won't buy anymore Farm Cash, but I won't buy it using my real identity or real financial information. The Facebook Credit gift cards are not easy to find.. and are not in my local Walmart stores, as Facebook claimed they would be. They are only sold in Target stores right now.

jlb
Jul 09 2011, 04:27 AM
Thanks for the update, but no thanks, not interested in anymore facillities, except for the snack machine and instant food factory but only because i already make the things needed to fill them to refer them to clients but i won't be purchasing anymore. I am one of those who is bored with having new facillities all the time. Also I noticed that you have got a tool called table and chairs and a drive through system that enables us to start all productions with one click on 7 restaurants and 8 fast food facillities but each of these cost 35 farm cash won't be purchasing these either, wouldn't of minded paying 35 farm cash if the tool enabled us to start production with one click for all facillities but these two and the bottling machine from last update means a total of 105 farm cash and thats still not all the factorys covered. I will continue to click one at a time thank you but I am sure there are a lot of people playing who are willing to pay for all 3 but not me. I am a long time player and will continue to play every day but I just wish we could stay clear of new facillities for a while and have some of the other suggestions added to the game. Thanks for fixing some of the bugs and enabling us to hire multi that is a great help. :)

I agree totally, the game is moving away from what attracted me to it in the first place, would have loved to have seen more decorations etc, would love to be able to change the sizes of some items because you just can't put some items next to others cos the proportions are all wrong. I am so bored of the facillities now it tired and old, I know you can't please everyone but it seems the only ones being please are those who like the facillities. :( Come on make some changes to things we already have and add new products to existing facillities instead of adding new ones, oh but wait thats not gonna happen right because you won't be earning any fc unless you keep adding new facillities that cost real money. Shame theres a lot of improvements that could be made to what you have already given us shame you can't balance both. :)

HelenJS22
Jul 09 2011, 05:41 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE DAY CROP RAUL! You Rock!!! I'm going to have lots and lots of acorn squash at the end of my holiday, but my little farms will be productive while I'm away. Love it, thanks.

Oh, and I absolutely love the new changes to working in facilities, and multiple hire for multiple farms.

I LOVE THIS GAME :D

Don't feed the beggers
Jul 09 2011, 06:01 AM
does anyone know if these crops are used anywhere yet? the trees as well...

max_river
Jul 09 2011, 06:11 AM
just the the new tree that you can chop down go to the mill the you use it in the music factory

Lene Bay
Jul 09 2011, 06:11 AM
Thanks for all the new things to grow. Now I only need to sow rye for ryebread. It can also be used for bread with mixed grains in.

Tiger
Jul 09 2011, 06:19 AM
does anyone know if these crops are used anywhere yet? the trees as well...

Hello,
Ebony is chopped and can be processed into ebony lumber which is in turn used to make instruments in the Musical Instrument factory, as for the others.......
The release said In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

No idea which ones will be used, only the devs know that.

Don't feed the beggers
Jul 09 2011, 06:20 AM
tyvm :) I hate the 10 character limit, sometimes ty is enough

Georgia310
Jul 09 2011, 06:33 AM
I agree with Earlgray....that is a good idea to use the horse hair but VERY mean to only make it available on FC and not coins. All other animal facilities are on coins so this is very disappointing. PLEASE bring lime trees out soon and new animals/uses for more animals like duck eggs. Also maybe a nother 2 hour crop as thewre is only rasps for 2 hours and it would be good to have more variety. Otherwise brilliant update : )

kosp41302
Jul 09 2011, 07:10 AM
I love the new update-- i agree with all the others though-- one of the horse barns needs to be made available for coins. I was all set to purchase a couple horse barns before i have to go to work here in a bit, and figured i could work on filling them when i get home. i go to facilities and was totally disappointed to see the first one was FC, but shrugged it off when i saw there was a second one only to discover the second one was FC as well--WTH!

the rest of the animal barns are coin so why not have the horse stable be as well! hopefully they change this asap.

kosp41302
Jul 09 2011, 07:13 AM
I agree with you 100%, Nettie. Facebook has a lousy track record when it comes to privacy issues, and they are clearly making money from a ton of third parties who are very interested in obtaining our personal information. I believe it's a conflict of interest for Facebook to take over all purchases for games. I've spoken out often on this subject here in the forums. However, I don't think Slashkey or other game developers had a choice in this matter. Facebook undoubtedly told them it's their way, or the highway.

I can't say I won't buy anymore Farm Cash, but I won't buy it using my real identity or real financial information. The Facebook Credit gift cards are not easy to find.. and are not in my local Walmart stores, as Facebook claimed they would be. They are only sold in Target stores right now.

check where the gift cards are in your walmart and check the electronics section-- thats where they seem to be at the one i go to. also check like best buy, gamestop. amazon.com, i would think anywhere that has gift cards would have them.

kosp41302
Jul 09 2011, 07:14 AM
I agree totally, the game is moving away from what attracted me to it in the first place, would have loved to have seen more decorations etc, would love to be able to change the sizes of some items because you just can't put some items next to others cos the proportions are all wrong. I am so bored of the facillities now it tired and old, I know you can't please everyone but it seems the only ones being please are those who like the facillities. :( Come on make some changes to things we already have and add new products to existing facillities instead of adding new ones, oh but wait thats not gonna happen right because you won't be earning any fc unless you keep adding new facillities that cost real money. Shame theres a lot of improvements that could be made to what you have already given us shame you can't balance both. :)

they said they will be adding stuff to current facilities in the next update :)

tharcicia
Jul 09 2011, 07:22 AM

No, no, no, I have stables and horses too and this morning I was able to harvest them :)

Kath-H
Jul 09 2011, 07:39 AM
Ebony trees not showing a percentage - are they harvestable?

Tiger
Jul 09 2011, 07:40 AM
Ebony trees not showing a percentage - are they harvestable?

Hello,
You chop Ebony trees :)

Grumpa
Jul 09 2011, 07:42 AM

Try Walmart.com they have the facebook cards when I checked .

jsbh821
Jul 09 2011, 07:52 AM
As always, you guys are awesome! Thanks for all you do!

tharcicia
Jul 09 2011, 07:53 AM
I love the new update-- i agree with all the others though-- one of the horse barns needs to be made available for coins. I was all set to purchase a couple horse barns before i have to go to work here in a bit, and figured i could work on filling them when i get home. i go to facilities and was totally disappointed to see the first one was FC, but shrugged it off when i saw there was a second one only to discover the second one was FC as well--WTH!

the rest of the animal barns are coin so why not have the horse stable be as well! hopefully they change this asap.

I agree they should have a horse-stable that you can buy with coins but certainly not the ones that you have to buy with FC that would be unfair to the people who have been playing FT for a very long time and have bought these.

Perico429
Jul 09 2011, 08:17 AM
Just a quick observation, why does only one of the stables show up in the facilities manager? I have one of each of the stables and only the white stable shows up in the FM.

marwahr55
Jul 09 2011, 08:19 AM
The Red Maple trees (giftable only it appears) - are they producing now, or is that for a later update?

Have I told you lately how much I just <3 FT and the Devs? And yes I am so addicted I best run back to the market to get a 'fix' before someone needs to dial FT911 for me :)

Tiger
Jul 09 2011, 08:23 AM
The Red Maple trees (giftable only it appears) - are they producing now, or is that for a later update?

Have I told you lately how much I just <3 FT and the Devs? And yes I am so addicted I best run back to the market to get a 'fix' before someone needs to dial FT911 for me :)

Hello,

The new release just said In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

So at the moment it's not used in a facility, but only the devs know whether or not they will be used in the future.

dannerussell
Jul 09 2011, 08:55 AM
How many degrees of Dan are there? For "Dan degrees, or for levels of belts," how long does it take before one might see a result of "finding additional boxes" of a harvest?

Kath-H
Jul 09 2011, 09:26 AM
Hello,
You chop Ebony trees :)

Aha! thanks :D

StoneFace
Jul 09 2011, 09:28 AM
I agree they should have a horse-stable that you can buy with coins but certainly not the ones that you have to buy with FC that would be unfair to the people who have been playing FT for a very long time and have bought these.

I agree... but if the devs see fit to have a coin stable, it should have limits that make it "less" a producer than a $FT stable... like maybe only 10 or 20 horses.

that would help the coin only buyers without diminishing the efforts of the $FT buyers

al_bundy
Jul 09 2011, 09:28 AM
Just a quick observation, why does only one of the stables show up in the facilities manager? I have one of each of the stables and only the white stable shows up in the FM.

only 1 will show up if u have them on the same farm

if you have them on seperate farms they will boith show

al_bundy
Jul 09 2011, 09:44 AM

you can harvest/chop the red maple or juniper but there harvest is not used for any current facility

tnbravesgirl
Jul 09 2011, 09:51 AM
How many degrees of Dan are there? For "Dan degrees, or for levels of belts," how long does it take before one might see a result of "finding additional boxes" of a harvest?
6 degrees of Dan belts. When posted to your wall when you receive a new belt...your neighbors utilizing the products will in turn send products to your (gift box).

marwahr55
Jul 09 2011, 10:11 AM
I realize the Red Maples are not used right now in a facility. But just like other trees we have they still produce. My question is are these trees once planted will they produce because I do not see where any % of how far along they are in growing. :)

amye4369
Jul 09 2011, 10:17 AM
Try Walmart.com they have the facebook cards when I checked .

can you use the facebook "credits" cards on FT??? how so? please let me know and i'll go get me one, lol

Wozzomom
Jul 09 2011, 10:21 AM
only 1 will show up if u have them on the same farm

if you have them on seperate farms they will boith show

I only have the brown stables, and it doesn't show up in my facilities manager. Also, of my two rabbit hutches, only one shows up in the facilities manager. Don't know if it makes a difference, but the one that shows up is the second one I added, but the first isn't there. I just have to remember to check it manually, same as I do the stables.

SunnyD
Jul 09 2011, 10:22 AM
any ideas on how to get the horse stables to show up in your facility manager?? i refreshed..... deleted temp files.... rebooted all the normal stuff........ maybe i will try putting it in storage and removing it... i have had it on my farm and want it to remain there.......

JennaSweetness
Jul 09 2011, 10:30 AM
I have the horse stable on my first farm. It is already loaded with horses, so I can't move the horse stable into storage without taking them all out. Please tell me there is a way to get it to show up in my facility manager without having to move all the animals out.

marwahr55
Jul 09 2011, 10:32 AM
any ideas on how to get the horse stables to show up in your facility manager?? i refreshed..... deleted temp files.... rebooted all the normal stuff........ maybe i will try putting it in storage and removing it... i have had it on my farm and want it to remain there.......

I'm having the same problem. The only thing that changed for me is the Red Maples now showing a % of completion towards harvesting. Prior that wasn't working. After doing all the refreshing, deleting, rebooting I still can't get the horse stable to show up in mine either. With the rabbit hutch I had to buy the second one in order for the first one to show up - I am not doing this with the horse stable, I already paid my FC a long time ago for it when I started storing my camels in there. :(

janisko
Jul 09 2011, 10:56 AM
Thank you Developers! You have a fantastic game and it keeps getting better.

I adore most of the fixes and updates EXCEPT for the fact that by the time we're through we'll have to buy countless facilities/tools in order to speed up the ordering process. Even then, we still have to click on each and every item in every facility. I have well over 100 and really expected to see a STORE ALL that we could do with ONE click for ALL facilities.

I don't see where the limited new "speed-up" options are worth the real cash we have to spend on them. Each one is only good for a few facilities and what are we really saving in time? If it takes only 2-3 clicks on an item it isn't worth real money to save 1-2 clicks. I might have considered purchasing some of these tools IF ONE click would fill the facility. Why not have a FILL ALL button?

We DESPERATELY need a STORE ALL button on the facility manager to store EVERYTHING at once from ALL facilities. THAT I would be willing to pay for.

At the rate we're going we're going to have to spend hundreds in farm cash and not really speed things up that much. And it still doesn't address the hours it takes to empty the facilities. PLEASE don't offer us 10 different tools to empty these facilities. We need to do it all at once.

Johan De Pla
Jul 09 2011, 11:01 AM
I have a problem. I already had two stables with horses in them. Then today I did not find them in my list with other facilities in the facility manager. I bought a third stable (same as the two others) and that one is in the facility list and I can harvest the horses there. For the first two I have to go to the farm they are one to harvest manually. IS THIS NORMAL??? Pls advise and fix this problem.
Thanks in advance
Johan

Mimikrie
Jul 09 2011, 11:03 AM
I agree... but if the devs see fit to have a coin stable, it should have limits that make it "less" a producer than a $FT stable... like maybe only 10 or 20 horses.

that would help the coin only buyers without diminishing the efforts of the $FT buyers

I would prefer increasing the amount of horses inside for the fc stables :)

dottyF
Jul 09 2011, 11:05 AM
Is the red maple and juniper trees chop trees?

jujuloo
Jul 09 2011, 11:09 AM
I notice two horse stables in the store what is the difference?

JennaSweetness
Jul 09 2011, 11:14 AM
I notice two horse stables in the store what is the difference?

Nothing, just the look of them is different and the ft cash cost.

etheriot
Jul 09 2011, 11:15 AM
need one stable for coins, not 2 for fc. also, i had 15 credits and now they are gone. what happened to them? another thing, i purchased the 9 tree harvester and cannot use it when I harvest for neighbors or other farmers who are not neighbors. please update so it can be used for harvesting when you are hired to work on another farm. I love farmtown. Totally quit farmville about 6 months ago.

SunnyD
Jul 09 2011, 11:18 AM

that fixed my stables ....... they now appear in the facility manager..... i had the brown stables a long time ago... i had to remove horses, put it in storage, and refresh then put it back on my farm..... and wa la it is there....

rposer@googlemail.com
Jul 09 2011, 11:28 AM
... oh man, I don`t want an "all" buttom for the facilities in the tools section, I want an "all" buttom for the entire facility like the fork lifter (collect all). If that comes afterwards as special add-on for extra cash ok, but these tools sucks. Makes no difference if I click 1 time for an item or 3 times to load up for production on each item... please start to learn dear programmers

rposer@googlemail.com
Jul 09 2011, 11:30 AM

I adore most of the fixes and updates EXCEPT for the fact that by the time we're through we'll have to buy countless facilities/tools in order to speed up the ordering process. Even then, we still have to click on each and every item in every facility. I have well over 100 and really expected to see a STORE ALL that we could do with ONE click for ALL facilities.

I don't see where the limited new "speed-up" options are worth the real cash we have to spend on them. Each one is only good for a few facilities and what are we really saving in time? If it takes only 2-3 clicks on an item it isn't worth real money to save 1-2 clicks. I might have considered purchasing some of these tools IF ONE click would fill the facility. Why not have a FILL ALL button?

We DESPERATELY need a STORE ALL button on the facility manager to store EVERYTHING at once from ALL facilities. THAT I would be willing to pay for.

At the rate we're going we're going to have to spend hundreds in farm cash and not really speed things up that much. And it still doesn't address the hours it takes to empty the facilities. PLEASE don't offer us 10 different tools to empty these facilities. We need to do it all at once.
absolutely true and spoken also for me!

Grumpa
Jul 09 2011, 11:38 AM
need one stable for coins, not 2 for fc. also, i had 15 credits and now they are gone. what happened to them? another thing, i purchased the 9 tree harvester and cannot use it when I harvest for neighbors or other farmers who are not neighbors. please update so it can be used for harvesting when you are hired to work on another farm. I love farmtown. Totally quit farmville about 6 months ago.

The 9 tree harvester is a coin tool and can only be used on your farm by you.

Only FC tools are used when working on someone elses farm.

"5. Tree Shaker 3 x 3 (Coins): Harvest up to 9 trees at once. This tool can not be used when working for others."

Farmer Poppy-kok
Jul 09 2011, 11:42 AM
absolutely true and spoken also for me!

I also agree, then even if you do get 4 x 4 to speed then comes 8 x 8 and then more, and all again $$, the thing is if they did have click all then they cant make all the other bit by bit pieces to make $$ ... make a factory that is $$ and need this and that to make it work and that is $$ items, it never ends........

mwerdeb
Jul 09 2011, 12:25 PM
Once again Raul, great game....love love love it. Once suggestion....can we please have some evergreens that do not disappear when we hide trees? Thanks again for an awesome game...was going to stop once I reached to "OLD" level 40-still going strong at 150.

Mel

dottyF
Jul 09 2011, 01:07 PM
is the juniper tree a harvest or chop? I like to place all my chopped trees on one farm

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 09 2011, 01:12 PM
Thank you for the new 3x3 tree shaker. It helped alot compared to doing them one by one. Is there any way we could get a 3x3 log truck for coins too?

Also I see you added a new nylon reel to the petrochemical plant. This will just never fly. Despite tweaking the productions in the oil refinery already, I still can only get the petro plant to around 10% or much less capacity BEFORE the nylon reel was added. You guys need to extremely boost the oil refinery production again. I have oil pumps on all 10 farms but i can only put about 4 barrels of it into production a day on the oil refinery into each the fuel cans and petro barrels.
Please extremely boost the oil refinery production again so we can max out the petro plant. Its a shame to have to have so many crude oil barrels left over and have to sell them off when they should be able to fit in refinery, or refinery make enough prduct to fill up the petro plant.
Myspace players dont have the ability to get help from neighbors.....

Tiger
Jul 09 2011, 01:19 PM
is the juniper tree a harvest or chop? I like to place all my chopped trees on one farm

Hello,

Only the Ebony tree is used at the moment. The Juniper definitely doesn't chop, whether it will produce fruit when it has reached 100% growth, i cant say until it's grown. It could be just decor. That may change in a future release, but only the devs know for sure.

JAS0643
Jul 09 2011, 01:23 PM
Thank you for the new 3x3 tree shaker. It helped alot compared to doing them one by one. Is there any way we could get a 3x3 log truck for coins too?

Also I see you added a new nylon reel to the petrochemical plant. This will just never fly. Despite tweaking the productions in the oil refinery already, I still can only get the petro plant to around 10% or much less capacity BEFORE the nylon reel was added. You guys need to extremely boost the oil refinery production again. I have oil pumps on all 10 farms but i can only put about 4 barrels of it into production a day on the oil refinery into each the fuel cans and petro barrels.
Please extremely boost the oil refinery production again so we can max out the petro plant. Its a shame to have to have so many crude oil barrels left over and have to sell them off when they should be able to fit in refinery, or refinery make enough prduct to fill up the petro plant.

How much fuel do you have? I don't make fuel because I have 2.5 million units of fuel right now and it will be a while before I need fuel again. I have some fuel stored for the next refill and will make some more once I get closer. If you do that you will have more crude oil to put in your refinery for petro barrels.

Oopsy-Bumpty
Jul 09 2011, 01:35 PM
Once again Raul, great game....love love love it. Once suggestion....can we please have some evergreens that do not disappear when we hide trees? Thanks again for an awesome game...was going to stop once I reached to "OLD" level 40-still going strong at 150.

Mel

My concern about not being able to hide evergreens is they can get in the way when farming and fishing, which means you then have to hide each one manually. I already have this problem with some of the holiday trees that can't be hidden

Duck Duck Goose
Jul 09 2011, 02:18 PM
How much fuel do you have? I don't make fuel because I have 2.5 million units of fuel right now and it will be a while before I need fuel again. I have some fuel stored for the next refill and will make some more once I get closer. If you do that you will have more crude oil to put in your refinery for petro barrels.

Well with 10 oil pumps i have way more than enough crude barrels to max out my oil refinery. However it only takes about 4 barrels of crude for gas and 4 barrels for petro barrel. I have about 30 some extra crude oil berrels left over every day that goes to waste and i just sell it cause it wont fit into the refinery.

The problem lies within the refineries output. The oil refinery does not produce enough of anything without being able to have neighbors work it on myspace. If it werent for the fact that there are a lot of gift sites out there to give me extra fuel ide be running out of gas all the time, but anyhow due to that- im ok on gas. (but only thanks to the available gift sites found online)

The petro barrels are what the most major problem is. The oil refinery only produces about 12 of them a day and now that has to be split into 5 different products in the petrochemical plant. The petro chem plant never really goes above 10% of full capacity - usually much lower.....

Lot13
Jul 09 2011, 02:35 PM

Really???? I have oil wells on all 10 farms and a total of 2 oil refineries and keep my petrochemical plant maxed at all times. Since the last time they increased the production on those, I haven't had a problem since. I don't understand why you are only at 10%. Maybe you just need a second refinery. I have all 10 wells, both refineries AND the petrochemical plant 100% maxed at all times and still have plenty to spare.

LOVE the updates! This game just gets better and better and better!

MsDupree'sFarm
Jul 09 2011, 03:13 PM
i love this game!!!! a real addict here!!!!

thank you everyone for all your hard work and keeping the game fun!!!

would love to have anyone send me friend requests for neighbors....

dejae greene

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 09 2011, 03:35 PM
i love this game!!!! a real addict here!!!!

thank you everyone for all your hard work and keeping the game fun!!!

would love to have anyone send me friend requests for neighbors....

dejae greene

I removed your e-mail for safety reasons. We have a neighbor request thread in the social forum that you are more than welcome to post in :)

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 03:43 PM

Mel

If you don't mind having snow on top of your Evergreens, there are the holiday winter trees that don't hide unless you do it one at a time. I have a bunch of them on my holiday-theme farm. There are sites online that still offer these winter Evergreen trees.. but I don't think I'm allowed to say any more than that here. ;)

terejuita
Jul 09 2011, 03:47 PM
I love this game!! Have been at it for well over two years. This update is awesome!! Thanks so much.

I do have a suggestion: pls find a way to update/add/remove neighbors in a manageable manner. As it is right now, the list is too bulky, can't see properly who is online or not, can't see if they are working their farm or if they stopped playing, can't organize it at all. I know I'm not the only one frustrated about this. Thank you.

Original Tee
Jul 09 2011, 03:48 PM

I don't understand what you mean. You have to plan everything in this game to begin with. If you don't plan what to grow then you don't have what you need to put in facilities. That's what makes this game so much better than any other. You have an actual challenge instead of just mindless clicking.
I love the idea of the silos being made into the same type of facility as the mines. I never have enough wheat, rice, etc. I have 7 planting farms and can't keep up with these grains. Great suggestion!

Original Tee
Jul 09 2011, 03:50 PM
Thank you for getting rid of the annoying pop-ups about axe and fishing rod. Now please get rid of the ones that tell me how to pan my farm, etc. It is far more efficient for me to use the arrows and minimise/expand buttons you have provided. It's frustrating to be told every time that I can do this with a method that is actually less efficient on my computer! Perhaps these pop-ups can be scheduled to stop after the second time they have come up on a farm?

I had this happening to me and finally used the mouse once. It seemed to get rid of the pop up. Hope it works for you.

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 03:51 PM
... Also I see you added a new nylon reel to the petrochemical plant. This will just never fly. Despite tweaking the productions in the oil refinery already, I still can only get the petro plant to around 10% or much less capacity BEFORE the nylon reel was added. You guys need to extremely boost the oil refinery production again. I have oil pumps on all 10 farms but i can only put about 4 barrels of it into production a day on the oil refinery into each the fuel cans and petro barrels.

That's awful! No help by friends working your facilities on Myspace? :eek: You need to pack up your things and move to Farm Town on Facebook! I don't think people understand what you're saying. Your Oil Processing facility is overfilled with production... because the regular six hour time is much too slow to be useful. Facebook players depend on friends working our facilities, and I have the same wish for our Oil Pumps. My problem is not enough Oil Barrels, ever, to keep refilling the Petrochemical Plant. I also have ten Oil Pumps going, and since friends can't work those, it takes forever to build up enough Oil Barrels to fill the Petrochemical Plant. In the recent update, as you said.. Nylon Reels were added.. along with new products requiring (more) Plastic Granules. I'm no longer even bothering with Fuel production. Everything will now go into Petrochemical Barrels.

green2215
Jul 09 2011, 03:52 PM
I seem to be having trouble after I plant my fields or harvest someones to be able to leave and do something else. I was multi hired and had a difficult time getting from one farm to the next. Is anyone else having problems with this. This also happened to be after I planted a field of my own. Suggestions?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 09 2011, 03:54 PM
I seem to be having trouble after I plant my fields or harvest someones to be able to leave and do something else. I was multi hired and had a difficult time getting from one farm to the next. Is anyone else having problems with this. This also happened to be after I planted a field of my own. Suggestions?

I'm not sure what kind of trouble, but regularly cleaning your cache (temporary computer files) will help.

Original Tee
Jul 09 2011, 03:55 PM
I love the update. :D The improvements in working facilities and ability to hire for multiple farms are long-awaited dreams come true.

There is one problem, which might be a glitch... or might have been a deliberate change. I own the Mobile Sprinkler and Flower Harvester tools. I've always been able to water flowers for my friends that hire me to do whatever jobs on their farms.. whether flowers were included or not. Since the update, the Mobile Sprinkler is grayed out in my toolbox when a friend hires me.. even if I'm hired to harvest flowers (when the flowers are still alive, but thirsty). If their flowers have withered, they can't hire me to harvest them until they're watered; and they don't always know if the flowers are ready to harvest until I water them. Bottom line.. the only way I can do flowers for a friend who hires me now, is to arrive first as a neighbor.. water all flowers on all farms that have flowers... and then they can hire me to harvest flowers. It's very inconvenient -- and I have to explain this whole thing to everyone now.

I know we were never supposed to be able to water flowers for anyone but neighbors (or is it friends..?) -- but please find a way to re-activate the Mobile Sprinkler tool for those of us who own it, when we are hired to work on someone's farms. Thanks! :)

Edit: I just realized that the problem I've described above is only when we're hired to do multiple jobs. The Mobile Sprinkler is still active when I'm hired to do a single farm job.. because the one-row extension of the toolbox is there, and that includes the active sprinkler tool. Since the update, with the automatic opening of the extended toolbox during multi-hire, the Mobile Sprinkler tool remains grayed out. So it's definitely a glitch.. which I hope you'll fix soon.

Thanks for posting this. I came to the forum to post exactly this. I don't think I could have explained it as well. I really do miss being able to water my neighbor's flowers while I'm working for them!

Original Tee
Jul 09 2011, 04:01 PM

I agree about the fish. Never ever have enough salmon, but for some reason I seem to always have tons of tuna. I don't have enough canned tuna though ever. I have plenty of farmerade since i bought a second soda factory but now I never have enough sugar. I'd love to see a larger sugar facility like the big windmill for flour.

tnbskts
Jul 09 2011, 04:02 PM

Yes, or just make it longer to harvest, since it seems that all the animal houses have 100 animals and people probably need that if they're going to use the facility that needs horse hair.

Caren Katsmom
Jul 09 2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks for posting this. I came to the forum to post exactly this. I don't think I could have explained it as well. I really do miss being able to water my neighbor's flowers while I'm working for them!

Thank you for bumping up that issue to the front burner again. I was afraid this issue would get lost, and missed by others who (I was hoping) want this glitch fixed, too. :)

redwench
Jul 09 2011, 04:08 PM
where was this 6weeks ago when i had 30 credits i had earned somehow ..not one app i play took them ..now that they expired *poof* 30 credits out the window ..now i have to use fb credits :mad:

not sure i like idea having to buy the stables an the factory both with fc
need a stables like the animal houses buyable with coins

KayGee
Jul 09 2011, 04:13 PM

I agree. For the first time, I truly feel that the outlay of Farm Cash is not worth it. I've never had a problem with some items being available only with a cash purchase, but the idea that you have to purchase, separately, tools that only work for certain facilities, is just greedy. This is a bad, bad sign. The one request that is being ignored over and over and over again is the stated need for a "store all" option that will empty ALL facilities with one click. We purchased the forklift, which was an improvement, and I'm sure an upgrade to that tool which will empty all facilities will cost farm cash. But please don't nickel and dime us (or $5-$10 us is more like it) like you have done with the "fill all" option. This is just gouging, plain and simple.

Original Tee
Jul 09 2011, 04:47 PM
i just want to ask this of everyone complaining about spending real money on the tools in this game. do you remember all the time outs we used to get? where do you think the money came to upgrade the servers so that we could enjoy playing the game? i absolutely love this game! the only change that really upset me was the 12 hour limit instead of 3 for giving ingredients to friends. i didn't have any problems keeping enough to fill my facilities back when we had the 3 hour limit. i think if that was reinstated we'd have less people complaining about not being able to have enough salmon, etc.

WingmanFarm
Jul 09 2011, 04:56 PM
That is too bad about the facebook credits.

The problem is that Facebook does NOT allow you to pay by Paypal REAL money.

I DO NOT HAVE a credit card and never will and they do not give you the option of using the money you actually have in your Paypal account. It ALWAYS askes you to add a credit card.

That effectively ends this game with me.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 09 2011, 05:14 PM
That is too bad about the facebook credits.

The problem is that Facebook does NOT allow you to pay by Paypal REAL money.

I DO NOT HAVE a credit card and never will and they do not give you the option of using the money you actually have in your Paypal account. It ALWAYS askes you to add a credit card.

That effectively ends this game with me.

You can buy FB credit gift cards at wal-mart and a few other stores :)

WingmanFarm
Jul 09 2011, 05:28 PM
You can buy FB credit gift cards at wal-mart and a few other stores :)

I know but I can't find anywhere on FB where you can enter the card code to be able to use them.

Also this is what I find on FB in the credit help section...

What are the default payment methods that PayPal will draw from to pay for Facebook Ads?
PayPal will fund the Facebook ads payment from the payment sources on file in the order below. You can make changes and designates a specific payment method as the "Backup Funding Source".

1) PayPal Balance – will always be the Primary Funding Source.
2) Instant transfer from your bank account (if eligible)
3) PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later, PayPal Plus Card, or Buyer Credit)
4) Debit card
5) Credit card

So they LIED about using your paypal balance as the primary source...geeez what else is new. Nothing like trying to get us more in debt.

The thing is I have all the REAL money I need but no way to spend it on this game....and I will NEVER get a credit card.