PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 28th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 08:03 PM
yeah just sitting here staring at the list and i see wheat,i see cheese,i see ham and MEAT..i see stars(literally)..:p

LMAO @ seeing stars... hilarious. great to have a few laughs during our "sit in" bahaha.. good work! :)

susme48
Aug 02 2011, 08:04 PM
There is no end, holla...did you miss the post where we will all have 200" flat screens and 100 farms...of course this is when they keep us pacified while we are stacked in apartment houses 300 stories high...lol...which will work, except when waiting for each new release....hehehehe!'

and it does say 8:04 on my screen...sigh, which is the time right now?????

SunnyD
Aug 02 2011, 08:05 PM
Just trying to reload my farms and it is taking forever just as it does with all updates.... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder????

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 08:06 PM
Whilst we anxiously await Raul to bestow us with his ingenious updates, thought this might be amusing lol

A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter. "I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock and $622,389,630.00 cash".
"WoW!!" said the granddaughter 'Thanks granny, I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??" Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook." LOL

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 08:07 PM
There is no end, holla...did you miss the post where we will all have 200" flat screens and 100 farms...of course this is when they keep us pacified while we are stacked in apartment houses 300 stories high...lol...which will work, except when waiting for each new release....hehehehe!'

and it does say 8:04 on my screen...sigh, which is the time right now?????

lmao yeah that post was hysterical! great humour on here :p

holla
Aug 02 2011, 08:10 PM
Whilst we anxiously await Raul to bestow us with his ingenious updates, thought this might be amusing lol

A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter. "I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock and $622,389,630.00 cash".
"WoW!!" said the granddaughter 'Thanks granny, I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??" Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook." LOL

NICE!.lol.:cool:
<goes to change will now>..ty for good idea.

Yeah my farms are kinda slow too, i feel Raul's presence as we speak..he's lurking laughing at all all post's...bwahaha..he turns his little green light off and on at will so nobody knows hes online...LOL!!.
we love him tho dont we??

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 08:10 PM
Just trying to reload my farms and it is taking forever just as it does with all updates.... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder????

Raul isnt even online so alas.. the "sit in" continues :(

StoneFace
Aug 02 2011, 08:11 PM
A life-long city man, tired of the rat race, decided he was going to give up the city life, move to the country, and become a chicken farmer. He bought a nice, used chicken farm and moved in. As it turned out, his next door neighbor was also a chicken farmer. The neighbor came for a visit one day and said, "Chicken farming isn’t easy. Tell you what. To help you get started, I’ll give you 100 chickens."

The new chicken farmer was thrilled. Two weeks later the neighbor dropped by to see how things were going. The new farmer said, "Not too well. All 100 chickens died." The neighbor said, "Oh, I can’t believe that. I’ve never had any trouble with my chickens. I’ll give you 100 more." Another two weeks went by and the neighbor stopped by again. The new farmer said, "You’re not going to believe this, but the second 100 chickens died too." Astounded, the neighbor asked, "What went wrong?"

The new farmer said, "Well, I’m not sure whether I’m planting them too deep or too close together."

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 08:11 PM
NICE!.lol.:cool:
<goes to change will now>..ty for good idea.

Yeah my farms are kinda slow too, i feel Raul's presence as we speak..he's lurking laughing at all all post's...bwahaha..he turns his little green light off and on at will so nobody knows hes online...LOL!!.
we love him tho dont we??

lol he can turn the light on and off... oh the trickster lmao

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 08:13 PM
A life-long city man, tired of the rat race, decided he was going to give up the city life, move to the country, and become a chicken farmer. He bought a nice, used chicken farm and moved in. As it turned out, his next door neighbor was also a chicken farmer. The neighbor came for a visit one day and said, "Chicken farming isn’t easy. Tell you what. To help you get started, I’ll give you 100 chickens."

The new chicken farmer was thrilled. Two weeks later the neighbor dropped by to see how things were going. The new farmer said, "Not too well. All 100 chickens died." The neighbor said, "Oh, I can’t believe that. I’ve never had any trouble with my chickens. I’ll give you 100 more." Another two weeks went by and the neighbor stopped by again. The new farmer said, "You’re not going to believe this, but the second 100 chickens died too." Astounded, the neighbor asked, "What went wrong?"

The new farmer said, "Well, I’m not sure whether I’m planting them too deep or too close together."

LMAO! :eek:

kazzaqld
Aug 02 2011, 08:14 PM
Hover, hover..... :D

StoneFace
Aug 02 2011, 08:14 PM
A farm boy accidentally overturned his wagonload of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise and yelled over to the boy, "Hey Willis, forget your troubles. Come in and visit with us. I'll help you get the wagon up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," Willis answered, "But I don't think Pa would like me to."

"Aw come on boy," the farmer insisted.

"Well okay," the boy finally agreed, and added, "But Pa won't like it."

After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset."

"Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?"

"Under the wagon."

driverdave
Aug 02 2011, 08:16 PM
Well you know that old saying - "Tomorrow never comes" ;)

The products will come
Tomorrow
Bet your farmcash
That tomorrow
we're on the run

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Makes me think i need,
to plant all
till its done

When i've got fields empty
and fertile,
And ready,
we just need to know
what we need ,
to plant,
Oh!

The products will come
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

some light releif for those of us that are at wits end lolol

StoneFace
Aug 02 2011, 08:20 PM
An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their golden wedding anniversary.

"Let's have a party, Homer," she suggested. "Let's kill a pig."

The farmer scratched his grizzled head. "Gee, Ethel," he finally answered, "I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago."

holla
Aug 02 2011, 08:21 PM
lol he can turn the light on and off... oh the trickster lmao

how many times are you hitting the refresh button every minute?..LOL!,

my pistachio's are finally getting a home..like why do i have over 3,000?..:eek:

my eyeballs are really bugging out now,i
hey an hour ago i was saying everyone be patient, oops..lol

oh my post says 9:04(Rauls)

holla
Aug 02 2011, 08:30 PM
anyone know what the actual HARVEST Storage capacity is??

Docperk
Aug 02 2011, 08:33 PM

I haven't sold anything since before the last update so its been well over a month and still going. :D

rebecca slaughter
Aug 02 2011, 08:33 PM
ok now i really need a drink... before i logged onto the forum the first page said last updated by raul at 8:04pm then i logged on and it said last updated by raul 9:04pm does anybody else see this... or do i need to leave the bottle alone....if he is in california then he is 3 hr behind me and it might not happen till 12 est ....or whenever we see the post is it his time or is it ours...im so confused

Don't feed the beggers
Aug 02 2011, 08:40 PM
I could sit here all night and wait and if I didn't have to get up so early with the kid I probably would. But for right now if you just quiet down and listen..

Shhhhh listen, hear that?

no your being to noisy... you gotta listen

NOW do you hear that, that yelling and that demanding voice? Its saying "barb, barb come to bed, I'm lonley, so terribly lonely. I need you to come to bed now....

Now get your minds out of the gutter, that was my pillow yelling..I best go and oblige it and when I wake up tomorrow maybe, just maybe I will have a surprise waiting for me.

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 08:44 PM

ah look, im wondering if there is a limit! ive got over 35,000 of each and every crop.. all the flowers and trees produce.. at least 7,000 of each animal products and a huge stockpile of all the stuff from the facilities to do all the service facilities.. and I stil havent maxed it!

:eek: omg im ********... I need to go and sit in the corner mumbling away to myself in the FTAA section! bahahaha

lol and no i dont refresh.. i have my email open for work and im bored so i just answer them lol

omg.. i didnt swear or say a bad word.. why stars... urgh how ridiculous

tnbravesgirl
Aug 02 2011, 08:48 PM
we are all becoming hoarders :)

marwahr55
Aug 02 2011, 08:52 PM
I'm hoping they eventually do a "tropical" fruit salad using grapefruit, oranges, pineapples, coconut and such. And then using cantaloupe and watermelon for a melon fruit dish with maybe some grapes thrown in for decoration. LOL Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us a kiwi tree (isn't that how they grow??) ... I just totally love this game. It keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next "real" update with a new farm. Hope they give us these new items to fix, i.e. - rhubarb pie, lentil soup, etc soon ... I'm getting a little hungry waiting. LOL Oh I'm having another anxiety attack, quick someone phone FT 911!!!! ;)

holla
Aug 02 2011, 08:52 PM
ah look, im wondering if there is a limit! ive got over 35,000 of each and every crop.. all the flowers and trees produce.. at least 7,000 of each animal products and a huge stockpile of all the stuff from the facilities to do all the service facilities.. and I stil havent maxed it!

:eek: omg im ********... I need to go and sit in the corner mumbling away to myself in the FTAA section! bahahaha

lol and no i dont refresh.. i have my email open for work and im bored so i just answer them lol

OMG!:eek:

If you got that many stuff in storage,guess i dont have to worry about going to high then..LOL.....so i CAn stick my 102 Belt bonuses ive been hoarding into storage?..lol.

holla
Aug 02 2011, 08:57 PM
ok now i really need a drink... before i logged onto the forum the first page said last updated by raul at 8:04pm then i logged on and it said last updated by raul 9:04pm does anybody else see this... or do i need to leave the bottle alone....if he is in california then he is 3 hr behind me and it might not happen till 12 est ....or whenever we see the post is it his time or is it ours...im so confused

omg LOL!

thats 2 funny, just spewed drink all over the dang keyboard..thanks :rolleyes:

naw, forgot about that(the time being PST or EST):confused:..dang if thats PST(it says 9:04).maybe i need a drink...rotf

holla
Aug 02 2011, 09:05 PM
QUESTON--how many DONE things in our facility manager before we have to empty it, im freakin out cuz i got close to 2 million products i havent emptied yet..
Any idea how high we can let it go??
or whats everyones up to??

al_bundy
Aug 02 2011, 09:08 PM
QUESTON--how many DONE things in our facility manager before we have to empty it, im freakin out cuz i got close to 2 million products i havent emptied yet..
Any idea how high we can let it go??
or whats everyones up to??

there is no limit on the facilities storage just the production

susme48
Aug 02 2011, 09:17 PM
good jokes...and farming ones at that....I know one about a traveling salesman and a farmer, and not even a daughter in it...but it looses in typese...:D

maryz64101
Aug 02 2011, 09:22 PM
when will the levels get raised again?

La Suzette
Aug 02 2011, 09:27 PM
The products will come
Tomorrow
Bet your farmcash
That tomorrow
we're on the run

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Makes me think i need,
to plant all
till its done

When i've got fields empty
and fertile,
And ready,
we just need to know
what we need ,
to plant,
Oh!

The products will come
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

some light releif for those of us that are at wits end lolol
I LOVE this one, great work and humor.

Well, I thought Slashkey was here in Seattle, but the game seems to be run by Brits (as evidenced by the use of the work "enqueuing."

Sigh, please hurry up and release the new products! Thanks, love the game.

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 09:31 PM
OMG!:eek:

If you got that many stuff in storage,guess i dont have to worry about going to high then..LOL.....so i CAn stick my 102 Belt bonuses ive been hoarding into storage?..lol.

lmao its a fair bet ur going to be fine doing that bahahaha :D

hurican
Aug 02 2011, 09:37 PM
I have over 100,000 units of each crop....... doesn't bother my farm speed at all

Docperk
Aug 02 2011, 09:41 PM

WOW! I just thought I had a lot.

melizabeth5
Aug 02 2011, 09:41 PM

Was just getting ready to post this one...it is my favorite.

susme48
Aug 02 2011, 09:43 PM
darn and I thought I had alot...lolol....and I guess, I was way wrong. Love the song!

driverdave
Aug 02 2011, 09:56 PM
darn and I thought I had alot...lolol....and I guess, I was way wrong. Love the song!

just goes to show what happens to a farmer when he has too much time on hs hands and waxes lyrical.......i am glad to see some ppls got a laugh out of it albeit off topic but what the heck......its good to laugh ...laughing is recommended by the surgeon generals dept as a cure all lolol

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 10:06 PM
WOW! I just thought I had a lot.

lmao I think it just means that you have a lot more of a life than i do haha.:D

gumballs678
Aug 02 2011, 10:08 PM
Real world: Tomorrow= 1 day
FT: Tomorrow= When ever the Devs feel like it
We're waiting very paitently Raul

Docperk
Aug 02 2011, 10:15 PM
I think I am going back to the winter look on my farm, maybe that might give some relief. It is 10:15 p.m. and it still 100 F outside. I guess we gripped to much about -12 F and 2 ft of snow we had back in February.

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 10:17 PM
Real world: Tomorrow= 1 day
FT: Tomorrow= When ever the Devs feel like it
We're waiting very paitently Raul

LOL yeah Raul made that announcement 26 hours ago my time.... but Im being patient... NOT hahahaha :eek: I even had to resort to doing the dishes to pass the time! we cant have this!!!!! :p

al_bundy
Aug 02 2011, 10:19 PM
LOL yeah Raul made that announcement 26 hours ago my time.... but Im being patient... NOT hahahaha :eek: I even had to resort to doing the dishes to pass the time! we cant have this!!!!! :p

most upgrades seem to happen anytime between now and the next 4 hours my time.

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 10:22 PM

yeah Im only half an hour behind you Al.. thats it.. Im moving back home to Sydney to get it half an hour earlier!!!!! hahahaha :p

I might as well go to shop! any body want anything.. chips, dips, chocolate, soft drinks, sandwiches? OH DUR.. i have all these things in storage, I dont need to go anywhere!!! :p

HelenJS22
Aug 02 2011, 10:23 PM

LOL - so Al what time in Aus did you put this post up ?? ;)

al_bundy
Aug 02 2011, 10:24 PM
yeah Im only half an hour behind you Al.. thats it.. Im moving back home to Sydney to get it half an hour earlier!!!!! hahahaha :p

I might as well go to shop! any body want anything.. chips, dips, chocolate, soft drinks, sandwiches? OH DUR.. i have all these things in storage, I dont need to go anywhere!!! :p

yes can you get me a farmerade and a Rhubarb Pie :D

al_bundy
Aug 02 2011, 10:24 PM
LOL - so Al what time in Aus did you put this post up ?? ;)

about 5 mins ago it is 1:24pm here

susme48
Aug 02 2011, 10:26 PM
My grandma used to make strawberry rhubarb pie...I did not do rhubarb...but loved the strawberries!

It is 10:25 here in Mississippi....all the real farmers are in bed, now...but the way my posts read...it is usually somewhere around 11 something when he posts our time...so an hour give or take...if that holds true. If I give up and go to bed, it will happen soon, if I stay up...well...let's just say Murphey's law rules this household.

al_bundy
Aug 02 2011, 10:31 PM
I have to go out now so no doubt it will arrive any minute.

Docperk
Aug 02 2011, 10:33 PM

I am sure it will, I have to go to bed soon. :(

angelkitten
Aug 02 2011, 10:35 PM
this waiting is killin me!!!!

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 10:35 PM
yes can you get me a farmerade and a Rhubarb Pie :D

LMAO well I would be happy to get you a rhubarb pie.. if only Raul would let me make it! hahahaha

kahra01
Aug 02 2011, 10:37 PM
lmao we are certainly sad specimens I tell you

spoiler1041
Aug 02 2011, 10:42 PM
Only sad because there are no new products yet. :)

Taz D
Aug 02 2011, 10:42 PM
I can see Raul laughing and rolling on the floor right now at all our posts while he sits invisible in here watching. :D

susme48
Aug 02 2011, 10:44 PM
hey spoiler...same start date in FT...

yes, I am reduced to reading the non-posted stuff...just to have something to read....lol

fedexrazorback
Aug 02 2011, 11:04 PM
Waiting for those new items to make in the facilities is tough , My crabs are itching to be made into cakes lol

dojewo
Aug 02 2011, 11:06 PM
well I think I'll go to bed and hope the updates will be here tomorrow

rcangel1983
Aug 02 2011, 11:08 PM
I am officially done waiting for the products to be released today, which was tomorrow! I'll go back at it in the am and hopefully they will be there. Although would not shock me if they came out a whole 10min after I turn off the laptop!

spoiler1041
Aug 02 2011, 11:09 PM
You would think we would be at level 2 by now...

susme48
Aug 02 2011, 11:12 PM
:rolleyes:Waiting for those new items to make in the facilities is tough , My crabs are itching to be made into cakes lol

Not sure if the pun was intended, but I almost fell off my chair...roflmao! :D

Well, spoiler, maybe one day we will get to level 2...if we work hard and apply ourselves...:rolleyes:

giving up here too...my bed is calling and I think I have to toss my son out of it again...sigh...he is special needs, and when we moved, I thought if I went to a twin bed it would end the sneaking into my bed (which started after his dad passed away), but so far, it is not working out quite like I planned...lol

tnbravesgirl
Aug 02 2011, 11:23 PM
Raul is in the "house"

holla
Aug 02 2011, 11:28 PM
Raul is in the "house"

LMAO!--i see that the products been released..MOOOOOO!!!!!!

out my way!..rotfl

Hi Raul:)...ty for all you guys do, u rock

max_river
Aug 02 2011, 11:30 PM
is it tomorrow yet also does he not know farm town day is 20 hrs not 24 come raul give us our stuff pls, i would like to post my factory but have been waiting til we got the new stuff to help out my neibours, so pls

Caren Katsmom
Aug 02 2011, 11:35 PM
Max.. the updates are HERE. :D

HelenJS22
Aug 02 2011, 11:40 PM

LOL - and I have a client about to hit my doorstep, so it will surely turn as soon as I let her in for an hour or so. :eek:

earlgray
Aug 02 2011, 11:40 PM
Yippee, the new products are here!

HelenJS22
Aug 02 2011, 11:42 PM
YAY !!!!! Thank you Raul. That'll make me get a client through and out in double quick time won't it.

kazzaqld
Aug 02 2011, 11:44 PM
Yum, yippeee!
:D

JAS0643
Aug 02 2011, 11:58 PM
Goat cheese has a use now. :D

al_bundy
Aug 03 2011, 12:06 AM

gees i hate being right

went out and thay arrived :D

Saxyroro
Aug 03 2011, 12:17 AM
Yup. Finally the new products. I love you guys. ONLY FB game I spend real money on.

max_river
Aug 03 2011, 12:28 AM
ty ty ty for giving us new stuff

Caren Katsmom
Aug 03 2011, 12:54 AM
So... Chives and Parsley and Oregano are IN... but Clover, Acorn Squash, Radishes, and Cantaloupe are OUT - for now, anyway. :D We already knew about needing Eggplant, Zucchini, Artichokes, and Cauliflower for the new products. No surprise trees needed.. just Pistachio and Red Maples, as expected. I'm glad we don't need Acorn Squash right now... but what to do with all the Juniper and Grapefruit trees I planted? :eek:

I forgot about the Lentils and Rhubarb, which we also knew would be used. ;)

Witch Hazel
Aug 03 2011, 01:29 AM
Waiting for those new items to make in the facilities is tough , My crabs are itching to be made into cakes lol

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have alot of crabs to make cakes !!! Too funny!

larkspur2
Aug 03 2011, 01:29 AM
Great to have new products. Seems to be some glitches on storage... Maple sap was showing but now gone. And i have had pistahcio trees for at least a year (liked the looks), but not products.

Lavenda
Aug 03 2011, 01:55 AM
Great to have new products. Seems to be some glitches on storage... Maple sap was showing but now gone. And i have had pistahcio trees for at least a year (liked the looks), but not products.

I haven't had any problems with the new products...are you sure you haven't sold the ingredients accidentally? (I don't think pistachios have been around for a year either)

Kath-H
Aug 03 2011, 02:06 AM
Hmmm, I 'harvested' my goats and I still have no goats milk?????

kahra01
Aug 03 2011, 02:41 AM
gees i hate being right

went out and thay arrived :D

lmao yep... i went to the shop and came back.. and wallah.. theres the update.. bless Raul... came and fed his screaming children! what a legend he is lol :D

Caren Katsmom
Aug 03 2011, 02:44 AM
Hmmm, I 'harvested' my goats and I still have no goats milk?????

In our Inventory storage, Goat's Milk is listed under From Animals in the sorting list. Or you can sort by ALL, and will see it listed there, too. I like using the Animals inventory screen, because it's easy to see exactly how much Cow's Milk, Goat's Milk, Hen Eggs, Goose Eggs, White Rabbit Fleece, Turkey Feathers, Horse Hairs.. and maybe most importantly -- Sheep and Llama Wool -- that I currently have stored. :D

rcangel1983
Aug 03 2011, 04:41 AM
Ahhhh, just as I thought! A whole 17 minutes after I went to go lay down, the products were released! Now to go see what those products entail!! ;)

StoneFace
Aug 03 2011, 06:16 AM
Now I can put the 36,000+ goat cheese into a product.

and the 55,000 carp.....

and the thought of pancakes is making me hungry..... every once in awhile we have "breakfast" for our "dinner" here at home..... so methinks that pancakes sounds like a good idea for dinner tonight.

Hoarding pays off... heheh

Debosophy
Aug 03 2011, 06:29 AM
This game is my guilty pleasure and it's the only game I'll spend money on.

These updates are fantastic and I love all the streamlining of facilities that you've come up with (still waiting for more opportunities for cheese. Gifting, maybe?) as I can get more done and it gives me time to spend MORE time fine tuning things on the farms.

Keep up the great work!

angelkitten
Aug 03 2011, 07:34 AM
see i wait and wait and wait...go to bed...get up...and there they are!!!! Thank you Raul!!!!!

HelenJS22
Aug 03 2011, 07:34 AM
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have alot of crabs to make cakes !!! Too funny!

Yeah, my poor little crab pots come up with only a few in the bottom each and every time I go crabbing. :(

HelenJS22
Aug 03 2011, 07:38 AM
see i wait and wait and wait...go to bed...get up...and there they are!!!! Thank you Raul!!!!!

LOL - You know the story of the watched pot don't you :D

Tony D
Aug 03 2011, 07:39 AM
LOL - You know the story of the watched pot don't you :DMaybe the same theory holds true for crab pots :D

HelenJS22
Aug 03 2011, 07:44 AM
Maybe the same theory holds true for crab pots :D

LOL - Ahh the Tiger is lurking :) Maybe you're right, but just occasionally I'd like to get a surprise large haul of crabs.

maggiel29
Aug 03 2011, 07:59 AM
Thank-you thank-you - and a use for Goats cheese too : )

mischellesteelersfan
Aug 03 2011, 08:17 AM
I got pancakes in the bakery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charlies4ng3ls
Aug 03 2011, 08:59 AM
Raul is online again at this time of the day - what now I wonder! lol ... Thanks for all the updates - this game is getting better and better ...

ctu1010166
Aug 03 2011, 09:17 AM
Oh no, Fish Oil is severe problem.
When you fill Fish Oil batch to Oil Factory, you have 360 batch of it.
But only 1 Fish Oil per batch (1 hour), I think it is too slow and seem to be not enough for Remedy Factory, especially you have more than 4 Remedy.
Carp isn't a problem, you can use more Carp to product more Fish Oil per batch.

Please balance Fish Oil time/product.
Thank you!

moravia
Aug 03 2011, 09:48 AM
Happy Birthday to me! What a great b-day present from FT :)

Alisha Nguyen
Aug 03 2011, 09:54 AM
Hi

Where are Remedy Shop in FT?

Thank you

Alisha Nguyen
Aug 03 2011, 09:56 AM
Wow, Remedy Shop --> Natural Remedy Shop .

slimpat
Aug 03 2011, 10:26 AM
I love so many of the changes. There is something I'd love to add, though. I would love to have a way to see the messages I've sent to a friend. So many times someone responds to something and I can't remember what it's about! LOL[/QUOTE]

Ditto sounds like me too

Bratuski
Aug 03 2011, 01:39 PM
Where are those 22 new products for existing facilities ?

Raul said "in a few days". It's been 5 days now. My storage is building up waiting.....

Ahhh......finally got them......TYVM

Simera
Aug 03 2011, 02:03 PM
Hi.

Will someone re-post the list of new products etc. in here, again??? I cannot find it amongst all these pages. LOL

Thanks.

Regards
Simera

Grammy Sue
Aug 03 2011, 02:35 PM
How about letting us go back to any farm with the display on the upper left corner....while we're in a market? The choice is follow a person to work my farm or not go.....and I often want to go back to another farm.

susme48
Aug 03 2011, 03:57 PM
Sigh....I knew it would happen...10 minutes after I went to bed...but was awake for another hour (silly me said, "NO, don't go check...it would be the same as just sitting and waiting...lol") And of course I forgot I told a friend we would start working on the house this morning, so I over slept and then had to just do the animals and fish, and then work until now....arggggggggggggg!!

And yet...I am sooooooo happy they are here...and Raul, I am sure you don't read all of the posts...But you are GREAT!!!!!! And thanks to the mods for puttting up with our impatience...lol

Helen J
Aug 03 2011, 04:21 PM
Thanks so much for the updates and also for this game being so playable for both those prepared to spend lots on farmcash as well as those of us who don't. That is what makes the game so playable : ) Those with lots of farmcash can have extra fun, but those without don't feel like poor cousins : )
Looking forward to the next release of levels - I might be ready for them by then. Bring on the farmcash I can earn : )

Helen J
Aug 03 2011, 04:23 PM
I love so many of the changes. There is something I'd love to add, though. I would love to have a way to see the messages I've sent to a friend. So many times someone responds to something and I can't remember what it's about! LOL

Ditto sounds like me too[/QUOTE]

Soozy
Aug 03 2011, 04:30 PM
Oh no, Fish Oil is severe problem.
When you fill Fish Oil batch to Oil Factory, you have 360 batch of it.
But only 1 Fish Oil per batch (1 hour), I think it is too slow and seem to be not enough for Remedy Factory, especially you have more than 4 Remedy.
Carp isn't a problem, you can use more Carp to product more Fish Oil per batch.

Please balance Fish Oil time/product.
Thank you!

I agree. Please up the batch per hour on this. We will never get enough Fish Oil for the Capsules. :(

Anthorn
Aug 03 2011, 05:54 PM
Pancakes with maple syrup and bacon! I see the devs have a sense of humour :)

Sandraneta
Aug 03 2011, 06:34 PM
The updates are great. I am not sure if this has been suggested, so here goes.... Is it in the works for the Big Greenhouse to be used as a facility or service? I think its one of the prettier buildings, and it would be good to use more of the flowers as well.

Thank you for your consideration and for countless hours of gaming enjoyment.

Sandraneta

twtywill
Aug 03 2011, 06:48 PM
I have a question, when they did this release, did they mark a ? mark next to the products that are used in the Service Facilities? This way when I go to the Market Place I don't accidentally sell off my Finished Goods that are needed in the Service Facilities? Love the updates and upgrades. Finally a use for all that Goat cheese I have in storage. LOL!!! :)

psycho_mommi
Aug 03 2011, 07:25 PM
love it love it love it!!!!!!!!! thank you raul and devs, the pancakes and bacon is brilliant, we eat this at our house too!!!! COULD YOU INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF THE GIFT FACTORY CONSUMABLES, SUCH AS TOMATOES, ETC?????? PLEASE???? again, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! :D:D:D

al_bundy
Aug 03 2011, 07:46 PM
Im thinking about demolishing all the service facilities i dont see them as viable

Duck Duck Goose
Aug 03 2011, 07:47 PM

What? bacon is best when your syrup leaks onto it.
But thats coming from a guy who puts syrup on cottage cheese too....:rolleyes:

Don't feed the beggers
Aug 03 2011, 07:52 PM
What? bacon is best when your syrup leaks onto it.
But thats coming from a guy who puts syrup on cottage cheese too....:rolleyes:

ohhh how i love bacon dipped in syrup..yummy.

pachipmunk
Aug 03 2011, 08:14 PM
I see that some of the new features are now in place, any idea of when next farm is available? I need room!

JAS0643
Aug 03 2011, 08:38 PM

What is funny about pancakes with maple syrup and bacon?

Docperk
Aug 03 2011, 09:01 PM
How about letting us go back to any farm with the display on the upper left corner....while we're in a market? The choice is follow a person to work my farm or not go.....and I often want to go back to another farm.

I agree, I often hit Home to go back to facebook and then come back into the game so I can go to a different farm.

rabbit8
Aug 03 2011, 09:28 PM
Thank you so much for this update. I especially thank you for re-coloring the cerial boxes. Now they look more inviting to click on to order. Love the new colors.

janisko
Aug 03 2011, 09:43 PM
I agree, I often hit Home to go back to facebook and then come back into the game so I can go to a different farm.

Same here, plus I'd love to be able to have access to all of the items on the lower tool bar when I'm away from my own farms. Sometimes I want to check what I have in storage, etc.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 03 2011, 09:50 PM
sounds just like me, and hubby is not to far behind we are hooked also.

At least you and he 'play' together, Mine won't touch the computer, [But then again, I don't touch his CB either--any of them ---5 in house, 3 in vehicles]

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 03 2011, 10:16 PM

My daddy always said that without an egg, the pancakes would stick to the pan, and I always use a bit of oil , His recipe was [for 2 people]
1 egg,
1 cup flour
tablespoon of oil
milk to make the proper liquid.

No Sugar in pancake, the sweet is added in the syrup!

Cornbread recipe is :
2 Cups corn meal
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup oil Bake

NO sugar ----- this is corn Bread, not cake

Buffycat
Aug 03 2011, 10:22 PM
Im thinking about demolishing all the service facilities i dont see them as viable

THANK YOU for a use for goat cheese!!!! and what do you mean you dont see service facilities as viable? It's like getting more cash and more xp for the products you produce. I think they are fabulous, and the only thing I would change is make them cover more items. A home depot should also carry gloves, ladders, garden tools, etc. A school should have volleyballs and shuttlecocks, while a bed and breakfast should have juice, coffee, and cereal. Supermarkets should sell all the frozen items, and maybe some bacon, candy, and dairy products.

Taz D
Aug 03 2011, 10:22 PM
Hi.

Will someone re-post the list of new products etc. in here, again??? I cannot find it amongst all these pages. LOL

Thanks.

Regards
Simera
All of the information is in the first post of this thread.

Farmer_Susan
Aug 04 2011, 01:35 AM
I am loving having new things to grow and to make in the factories! Didn't realize such a simple thing would spark my interest but it has. And . . .

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for recoloring the cereal boxes! That always bugged me. They're so pretty now!

I also REALLY love being able to sort by stored amount. Now I don't have to guess - just plant whatever's on top. Awesome feature.

Farmgirl_Su
Aug 04 2011, 07:39 AM
My suggestion is to go to FB Accounts tab...click on credits and under payments method, click manage..then remove pay pal from the box so that when you go to purchase credits they will have to ask you all this info...be sure to look for something that says "Do you want FB to store this info" or something like that. It may not be there. I'm just guessing from experience with other types of things like this.

good one this seems to have worked I dont like the idea of facebook having my log in details

mduby
Aug 04 2011, 08:28 AM
no no no please leave it how it is now it is so much better i dont have to scroll through 110 neighbours to find one online

I have as many neighbors Al it's just easier for me to see who's moving up to keep the old order. Scrolling through the neighbors list at the bottom to see who's presently playing via the "green dot" isn't that hard or time consuming... :)

Buffycat
Aug 04 2011, 08:57 AM
My high level neighbors are randomly disappearing and are replaced with online neighbors.

Tony D
Aug 04 2011, 09:00 AM
My high level neighbors are randomly disappearing and are replaced with online neighbors.Hi, they have changed the way neighbours are displayed. It displays on-line neighbours first.

jkmyer
Aug 04 2011, 09:06 AM
I just had to be the first to ask When do we get the next update??? lol

Tony D
Aug 04 2011, 09:08 AM
I just had to be the first to ask When do we get the next update??? lolAs always only the Developers know that ... the most accurate answer I can give you is ... In the fullness of time :)

chocoholics2
Aug 04 2011, 11:26 AM
I just had to be the first to ask When do we get the next update??? lol

They seem come around 20 days after the last give or take.

Grandma Bonnie
Aug 04 2011, 02:53 PM
the red maple trees say they are ready to harvest but there is no harvest button on them how do we harvest the maple sap for maple syrup

truckie547
Aug 04 2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the update y`all, now i`m ready for farms 11 through 20 :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!

StoneFace
Aug 04 2011, 02:55 PM
the red maple trees say they are ready to harvest but there is no harvest button on them how do we harvest the maple sap for maple syrup

either use a tree shaker if you own one,or the regular harvest tool

Honeyrum
Aug 04 2011, 04:20 PM
Love the shading for fertilizer.. much better than the glow one you first added.. also is it possible to show how many Facebook Coins we need for farmcash equivalent? Seems to be an awkward way of buying them...
Will levels go up as well as farm 11?..
can't you tell I am addicted?
brilliant game and passtime.. thanx FT x

knotroot42
Aug 04 2011, 04:30 PM
:pare we ever going to be able to convert coins to farm cash ????? i got over a billion and need cash for tools

Buffycat
Aug 04 2011, 04:31 PM
Yes Tony I know that the online neighbors are listed first now, but instead of just scooting the whole list down a step or 2, the high level neighbors are randomly being placed in low level spots, I doubt that is what the developers intended.

knotroot42
Aug 04 2011, 04:31 PM
:Di need # 11 farm

LadyLen1
Aug 04 2011, 04:42 PM
Where can I find the house boat plz?

tharcicia
Aug 04 2011, 04:44 PM
Yes Tony I know that the online neighbors are listed first now, but instead of just scooting the whole list down a step or 2, the high level neighbors are randomly being placed in low level spots, I doubt that is what the developers intended.

Well I do think that this is what they intended. First of all I like it a lot now I can see immediately who is online instead of looking down the whole list. :)

Taz D
Aug 04 2011, 04:48 PM
Love the shading for fertilizer.. much better than the glow one you first added.. also is it possible to show how many Facebook Coins we need for farmcash equivalent? Seems to be an awkward way of buying them...
Will levels go up as well as farm 11?..
can't you tell I am addicted?
brilliant game and passtime.. thanx FT x
Easiest way to look at Facebook credits to Farm Cash is each credit is worth 10 cents. So if 120 FC used to cost $19.99 then it will cost you 199 Facebook credits.

According to the release we will get new levels with farm 11 in next release.

Original Tee
Aug 04 2011, 04:54 PM
Where can I find the house boat plz?

the boat house is under buildings...

Original Tee
Aug 04 2011, 04:55 PM
has anyone else had this problem? some of the requests for ingredients are expired immediately. my friend posts and a few minutes later i click. it gives me the expired message.

Taz D
Aug 04 2011, 04:56 PM
I don't see this. All of my neighbors after the on-line ones are in experience number/level order.

Original Tee
Aug 04 2011, 05:01 PM
:pare we ever going to be able to convert coins to farm cash ????? i got over a billion and need cash for tools

you will need that billion coins for the 11th farm purchase and upgrades...

Buffycat
Aug 04 2011, 05:36 PM
I don't see this. All of my neighbors after the on-line ones are in experience number/level order.

Yea, that's what I figured would happen, but mine must be glitching, I'll look down after loading a farm and the 235's are all missing, replaced by the online neighbors. I scroll left and find the 235's randomly placed between the level 30s.

holla
Aug 04 2011, 08:21 PM
has anyone else had this problem? some of the requests for ingredients are expired immediately. my friend posts and a few minutes later i click. it gives me the expired message.

DITTO, yeah i noticed that last night,i was like Wh-a-t?....other stuff seems to be ok tho

preston_digitation
Aug 04 2011, 09:09 PM
thank you for all the coooooooooool upgrades, and lots of stuff for coins!!! wooot wooot!!! :D

Duck Duck Goose
Aug 04 2011, 09:16 PM
Hi, they have changed the way neighbours are displayed. It displays on-line neighbours first.
whats an "online" neighbor?
I havent seen one of those in ages and ages.
Pretty much mine all have quit long ago and im scared to touch mine anymore with the way the neighbors are set up now on MS. My neighbors are just for bigger storage. No good for working anymore

Pippilotta444
Aug 04 2011, 09:16 PM
As usual, great updates, now i just have to start growing the add vegetables to be able to make all new stuff... wonderful.. but me do think we need an 11th farm...lol ..
love the game, been playing since april 2009

Johan De Pla
Aug 04 2011, 10:55 PM
I have another problem. That is that I am running around the farm (my Avatar that is) WITHOUT A HEAD AND ARMS. I have added a photo I took on the farm of my Avatar. How can I work on my farm if I don't have a head or arms? This has been the second time I had this problem. I had it last month too for about two days. PLEASE FIX IT. http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=383f8fea3c769e3792c148e6d2b77cbe&eu=n61tbN-rpb1au6eAUjmMlw#!/photo.php?fbid=2181843859025&set=a.1397577092846.54972.1034796413&type=1&theater

Witch Hazel
Aug 05 2011, 01:53 AM
I have another problem. That is that I am running around the farm (my Avatar that is) WITHOUT A HEAD AND ARMS. I have added a photo I took on the farm of my Avatar. How can I work on my farm if I don't have a head or arms? This has been the second time I had this problem. I had it last month too for about two days. PLEASE FIX IT. http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=383f8fea3c769e3792c148e6d2b77cbe&eu=n61tbN-rpb1au6eAUjmMlw#!/photo.php?fbid=2181843859025&set=a.1397577092846.54972.1034796413&type=1&theater

:DWelcome to Zombie Farm Town! lmao!!!!!

SunnyD
Aug 05 2011, 08:41 AM
wow i am getting the expired stuff too and on announcements for bonuses that are like two minutes old.....

SunnyD
Aug 05 2011, 08:44 AM
wow i am getting the expired stuff too and on announcements for bonuses that are like two minutes old.....

oops delete that message i think i had already clicked on that bonus and collected....... oops ..... sorry

Reta J
Aug 05 2011, 11:36 AM
The last few days, every time I click on an ingredient request it says it has expired. It doesn't seem to matter how old it is. Yesterday I clicked on one that was just a few minutes old and I got the message it had expired, today it was one that was an hour old.

bvoyce
Aug 05 2011, 01:18 PM
Please, we need more chicken, meat, hotdog sausages, and sugar. (maybe ham too, although I usually make it, I do tend to run out more than I should)

Tiger
Aug 05 2011, 01:26 PM
The last few days, every time I click on an ingredient request it says it has expired. It doesn't seem to matter how old it is. Yesterday I clicked on one that was just a few minutes old and I got the message it had expired, today it was one that was an hour old.

Have you tried clearing your caches? If not try that, close browser and reload, then try clicking on a new post.

Reta J
Aug 05 2011, 01:52 PM
Have you tried clearing your caches? If not try that, close browser and reload, then try clicking on a new post.

Thanks for the reply, yes, I did clear it all, closed and reloaded this morning before I tried to help out. However, I clicked on a ingredient request a couple of minutes ago and it worked!

Tiger
Aug 05 2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the reply, yes, I did clear it all, closed and reloaded this morning before I tried to help out. However, I clicked on a ingredient request a couple of minutes ago and it worked!

That's great, thanks for coming back and letting us know :)

raaxx
Aug 05 2011, 03:17 PM
??? - the new maple syrup and fish oil - cannot find any info on what i need to made - any clues? - anyone? - thank you . . .

Randall_Lind
Aug 05 2011, 03:26 PM
I would like a service tab or the label service added in facilities. This would help when buying them.

Also we need an start all button for services as well.

Taz D
Aug 05 2011, 04:06 PM
??? - the new maple syrup and fish oil - cannot find any info on what i need to made - any clues? - anyone? - thank you . . .
Maple syrup is made in the Sugar Refinery from Red Maple sap harvested from the red maple trees. Fish oil is made in the Oil Factory from Carp.

rosechristine
Aug 05 2011, 06:21 PM
That's great, thanks for coming back and letting us know :)

The issue of the ingredient requests being expired is still happening. It is more intermittent than anything. (Yes, I've cleared cache, downloaded, updated,closed browser, etc) Some older work, some newer work, some don't work.

Tiger
Aug 05 2011, 07:09 PM
The issue of the ingredient requests being expired is still happening. It is more intermittent than anything. (Yes, I've cleared cache, downloaded, updated,closed browser, etc) Some older work, some newer work, some don't work.

Hello,

Do you get the same problem if you try clicking on posts using another browser?

psycho_mommi
Aug 05 2011, 09:02 PM
thank you for all the cool updates, THIS GAME ROCKS!!! for the next update raul, could you increase the amount on all the giftable factory consumables, such as tomatoes, potatoes, flour, blueberries, etc????? at least bring them all up to 100 per gift???? THINK ABOUT IT, OK?? (WINK...WINK...) thanks again for all ur hard work, i love farmtown!!!:D:D:D

liza1214
Aug 05 2011, 10:44 PM
Please, we need more chicken, meat, hotdog sausages, and sugar. (maybe ham too, although I usually make it, I do tend to run out more than I should)

yes higher production of the meat and chicken would b great,more salmon in lakes etc and high production of wool too!!! or some super wool sheep would b even better!!!!
And loads more farms would b great 2 cant wait for farms 11 and 12 but where r we going after that?
Another row of farms along side 3, 6, 9 and eventually 12!!! (hint hint!!)
LOve THe GaMe!!!

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 06 2011, 10:03 AM
Maple syrup is made in the Sugar Refinery from Red Maple sap harvested from the red maple trees. Fish oil is made in the Oil Factory from Carp.

One Question ... What is the harvest time on the Maple tree?
I have not found a list on which that is displayed.

thanks for the great game.

SeaJay
Aug 06 2011, 10:18 AM
One Question ... What is the harvest time on the Maple tree?
I have not found a list on which that is displayed.

thanks for the great game.

2 days!!!! :)

susme48
Aug 06 2011, 04:43 PM
you will need that billion coins for the 11th farm purchase and upgrades...

actually, the way I figured...will need almost 2.5 billion to do the upgrades...unless they raise the prices...this time I get to save 60FC...yeah!

susme48
Aug 06 2011, 04:43 PM
:o oops...double post

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 06 2011, 05:05 PM
2 days!!!! :)

Thanks for the help and the game

Docperk
Aug 06 2011, 07:55 PM
I posted this in the suggestions area but I thought I would post it here too:

Not sure if that has been requested or not... I really like the ability to hire workers for multiple farms, but I have what I think would be an improvement, currently once I am hired and I select one of my combine tools, i.e. Harvest/Plow I would like to be able to keep that tool when switching farms like we do on our own farms instead of switching to the single harvest tool every time.

thanks

rjohn726
Aug 07 2011, 06:10 AM
Hi!

I needed to fertilize my flowers and trees today but the farm was flagged as fertilized and I could not fertilize my trees and flowers. I have a lot of trees as well as some flowers and to not be able to fertilize them is not what I want to see. The Manure Spreader that I have does both the crops, as well as the trees and flowers and I should be able to fertilize all three. Thanks for your attention to this problem of mine.

Well somehow the highlight was turned off. Sorry, don't bother

Also now that I actually verified that the new method that you have given us for to show a fertilized farm, I think I'll turn the highlight off as the flowers and the trees look a lot better too me if the highlight for the fertilized farm is turned off.

Docperk
Aug 07 2011, 09:40 AM
Actually I have grown to prefer the look of the highlighted fields, but I have also found the usefulness of the new farm indicator. I hadn't been keeping up with it and just happened to glance up and notice that they had all time out and needed to be fertilized. I know this doesn't effect current layer but the for layers underneath it does.

marwahr55
Aug 07 2011, 10:33 AM
Just noticed this morning that my horse stable is now listed in my facilities manager. I was holding off removing all horses and putting it in storage due the hassle of one by one taking out then putting them back in. So happy I waited, I knew the Devs would fix that bug! :)

rgdollmom54
Aug 07 2011, 12:43 PM
Speaking of not enough.....with all the newfacilities requiring cheese, why does it take forever to save enough to do a halfway decent job. I always run out by the time I hit the taco facility....give us more cheese

Great Scott
Aug 07 2011, 05:46 PM
In all the updates did you somehow slow down the production of wool from the sheep ?? It seems to take a lot longer than before.
This is my wish list: quicker and more oil from the oil dereks. Thanks

Tiger
Aug 07 2011, 06:02 PM
In all the updates did you somehow slow down the production of wool from the sheep ?? It seems to take a lot longer than before.
This is my wish list: quicker and more oil from the oil dereks. Thanks

hmmm still takes 2 days to harvest them, same as before, might seem that way as there are more uses for sheep wool now.

Laura1951
Aug 07 2011, 06:17 PM
Does anyone know if we have an "unwither" tool so crops don't go to waste? I have been looking but so far I have found nothing. If there isn't one is one in the developing basket? Many thanks in advance!

Laura

Tiger
Aug 07 2011, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know if we have an "unwither" tool so crops don't go to waste? I have been looking but so far I have found nothing. If there isn't one is one in the developing basket? Many thanks in advance!

Laura

Hello,
No sorry, currently there isn't a way to unwither crops. Only the devs would know if they were going to introduce one.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 07 2011, 08:08 PM
yes higher production of the meat and chicken would b great,more salmon in lakes etc and high production of wool too!!! or some super wool sheep would b even better!!!!
And loads more farms would b great 2 cant wait for farms 11 and 12 but where r we going after that?
Another row of farms along side 3, 6, 9 and eventually 12!!! (hint hint!!)
LOve THe GaMe!!!

YES, and speaking of gifts, Is there a way someone can send me some FarmTown Cash?
that is if I had some real good friends that would.

Tiger
Aug 07 2011, 08:20 PM
YES, and speaking of gifts, Is there a way someone can send me some FarmTown Cash?
that is if I had some real good friends that would.

A neighbour can send you a FT gift card if they have enough FC on their account to cover it. They are in the "other" section of the store.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 07 2011, 08:39 PM
A neighbour can send you a FT gift card if they have enough FC on their account to cover it. They are in the "other" section of the store.

Thanks for the information.

Original Tee
Aug 07 2011, 11:31 PM

this is still happening not only to me but also my friends AND if you click a different one for that friend it says you have already sent to that friend for the 12 hours. i wait 12 hours to click posts so i know that it is setting the flag with the expired click. i'm wondering if this is a farmtown or a facebook issue. anyone know what's going on with it?

Taz D
Aug 07 2011, 11:37 PM
this is still happening not only to me but also my friends AND if you click a different one for that friend it says you have already sent to that friend for the 12 hours. i wait 12 hours to click posts so i know that it is setting the flag with the expired click. i'm wondering if this is a farmtown or a facebook issue. anyone know what's going on with it?
I had a neighbor who got the expired message for one from me, but I got the ingredients anyway, which may be why you can't do another one for the same person.

1fritz
Aug 08 2011, 07:18 AM

Laura

I personally wouldn't want an unwither tool, When I mess up and lose a crop (as I did this morning) because I forgot it or timed it wrong, I view it as a natural disaster like a hail storm or sudden freeze. Don't like it but things happen adds a little something to the game. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Fritz

HelenJS22
Aug 08 2011, 07:46 AM
I personally wouldn't want an unwither tool, When I mess up and lose a crop (as I did this morning) because I forgot it or timed it wrong, I view it as a natural disaster like a hail storm or sudden freeze. Don't like it but things happen adds a little something to the game. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Fritz

Agreed, For what it's worth, I also think an 'unwither' tool would spoil the game.

Original Tee
Aug 08 2011, 10:11 AM
I had a neighbor who got the expired message for one from me, but I got the ingredients anyway, which may be why you can't do another one for the same person.

Thanks, Taz! It's nice to know that it's actually still working even though we get that message.

jewelsbyrose@aol.com
Aug 08 2011, 10:12 AM
We need more ways to earn farm cash. By the time we buy all the tools we need, we don't have enough cash to buy the facilities. There has to be another way. I think we should some how come up with a way of turning coins into farm cash or just let us buy the facilities with coins or tools with coins and facilities with cash. Something has to change.

Original Tee
Aug 08 2011, 10:46 AM
We need more ways to earn farm cash. By the time we buy all the tools we need, we don't have enough cash to buy the facilities. There has to be another way. I think we should some how come up with a way of turning coins into farm cash or just let us buy the facilities with coins or tools with coins and facilities with cash. Something has to change.

it takes a team of people to develop and maintain a great game like Farm Town. this team works hard to provide this entertainment. there has to be a source of income to pay the people and to maintain the servers for the game. i think this game balances the non pay items with the pay items very well. each release usually has a couple facilities and time saving tools for fc. the rest of the release is basically free. new seeds, new decorations, new farms, etc. cost nothing. also the upgraded levels give us about 25 fc free. i think this game can be enjoyed by all - those who want to pay some real money to play and those who want a free game to play.

SeaJay
Aug 08 2011, 11:26 AM
it takes a team of people to develop and maintain a great game like Farm Town. this team works hard to provide this entertainment. there has to be a source of income to pay the people and to maintain the servers for the game. i think this game balances the non pay items with the pay items very well. each release usually has a couple facilities and time saving tools for fc. the rest of the release is basically free. new seeds, new decorations, new farms, etc. cost nothing. also the upgraded levels give us about 25 fc free. i think this game can be enjoyed by all - those who want to pay some real money to play and those who want a free game to play.

Amen to that!!

Kandycares
Aug 08 2011, 11:50 AM
Amen to that!!

Maybe, but when I think about adding up what I have paid so far, I know I have paid WAYYYYYYYYYY more for this game than I have ever paid for any game I have purchased for my family that was complete with all tools and perks included.

And I only have a small portion of the tools and facilities available.

I'm all for paying towards the game but the amount is getting quite excessive.

Kandy

Wannabe#1
Aug 08 2011, 12:05 PM
For people that layer their farms maybe you could put a number of layers on the specific farm your working so you don't forget, then you wouldn't have to delete to see whats underneath;)

Double T Dude Ranch
Aug 08 2011, 12:30 PM
For people that layer their farms maybe you could put a number of layers on the specific farm your working so you don't forget, then you wouldn't have to delete to see whats underneath;)

Layering isn't an actual part of the game, just a glitch, so I doubt that the devs would endorse it in that manner :)

Wannabe#1
Aug 08 2011, 12:58 PM

Tree shaker, or the harvester if you don't have a tree shaker:)

notpicky
Aug 08 2011, 01:05 PM
enough with the waiting on the upgrades....when u get ready to upgrade there is always glitches in the game...so please hurry up and get them done...thanks

krypto
Aug 08 2011, 02:18 PM

Thanks
Fritz

While I agree with you about the "unwither tool" - I would like to have the ability to "freeze" my crops. The request to freeze crops at any given growth stage has been made previously by people who like the look certain crops have and want to keep it that way for design purposes. I would like the ability to freeze crops when I know I won't have access to a computer or the internet for a while.

Yes, I could simply not re-plant my farms, but sometimes I don't have the time to do that (I am in the military).

OK - off of my soap box and back to designing my super-tuna canning factory (increases canned tuna production by 400%!) :eek:

gumballs678
Aug 08 2011, 03:20 PM
While I agree with you about the "unwither tool" - I would like to have the ability to "freeze" my crops. The request to freeze crops at any given growth stage has been made previously by people who like the look certain crops have and want to keep it that way for design purposes. I would like the ability to freeze crops when I know I won't have access to a computer or the internet for a while.

Yes, I could simply not re-plant my farms, but sometimes I don't have the time to do that (I am in the military).

OK - off of my soap box and back to designing my super-tuna canning factory (increases canned tuna production by 400%!) :eek:

I agree with that, I mean we all know if they do make a tool that unwithers our crops, it'll be FC. But having the option to freeze our crops is a good idea. A lot of people plant crops and then get busy and may not have time to harvest them, so then we can just freeze our crops and unfreeze them when we're ready.

I also want to know what happened to us getting experince when we fish. The Devs did say 'in the future', and that was a while ago. I'm just throwing this out, but I think we should have belts and dan degrees for fish too. Maybe that would help solve the tuna shortage.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 08 2011, 03:43 PM
Agreed, For what it's worth, I also think an 'unwither' tool would spoil the game.

I am also in on the 'No' side of this one, that is if we are 'voting' on it. Just wouldn't 'feel' right.
One of the reasons that I quit playing the Ville game. [They do have the 'unwither' tool.] but it makes the game 'not fun' anymore.
There is a feeling like the real world in a game where things grow, then are harvested or die, in their time.
Now as far as the 'freeze' tool, that might be alright on things like flowers. I can see where it would help the person in the military, where they did not know when they planted that they would not be on time to harvest, but in that case, would they know in time to use it before the crops died?

And in consideration of the Developers [time & $] spent on this game. I am very much appreciative of everything that they have put into the game. However, as I am now unable to work, I am on a very limited income, and am unable to pay [real $] for anything. I always thought that I would like computer work, but so far, the only thing that I 'am' doing is just playing the game, but I would like to help the developers if there was anything I could do. [I would love to help them, I would have to learn what was needed.] Hey, that might help some of these [me included] people who are impatient to get the updates on the game to understand just what was involved in all these new toys that we all enjoy.
Thanks again for the happy farming you have given us.

Momma Woods
Aug 08 2011, 03:48 PM
These may have already been suggested, but one more person suggesting the same thing should help get someone's attention. 1. I would like to see an option on everything that has the start all option semis, factories and facilities, etc, like the one we have when selling at the market; i.e. be able to select just the products we want to use start all on. 2. Be able to start all mines, etc. that only the owner controls with one click. At least one click on each one for those desiring to start everything. I love Farmtown and think that Raul & crew are fabulous.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 08 2011, 04:10 PM
These may have already been suggested, but one more person suggesting the same thing should help get someone's attention. 1. I would like to see an option on everything that has the start all option semis, factories and facilities, etc, like the one we have when selling at the market; i.e. be able to select just the products we want to use start all on. 2. Be able to start all mines, etc. that only the owner controls with one click. At least one click on each one for those desiring to start everything. I love Farmtown and think that Raul & crew are fabulous.

I would like to put in one more thing, I have went to farms to 'work' for the owner, and there was only one or at most two things to work on, on each farm, that seems a waste of time loading each farm for one job.

It would be nice to have something that would work on all farms from the main farm, whichever the main farm was, without having to go to each one individually. Maybe an addition to the facility guide, saying, Farm #2, Farm #5, or such. might work.

LoreneC
Aug 08 2011, 04:45 PM
I always thought that I would like computer work, but so far, the only thing that I 'am' doing is just playing the game, but I would like to help the developers if there was anything I could do. [I would love to help them, I would have to learn what was needed.] Hey, that might help some of these [me included] people who are impatient to get the updates on the game to understand just what was involved in all these new toys that we all enjoy.

If you design an item and they accept it you are given FarmCash. There may still be instructions on what format etc under the earn cash tab. If not, you can always ask a mod if designs are still welcome this and how to submit yours.

mjl1960
Aug 08 2011, 04:59 PM
I really like the start all function, and it would be great to have it on all the facilities on our farms. What would really be cool would be to be able to have check boxes in those facilities so that you could choose which products to produce each time and have it remember it, that way if you didn't want to use a certain crop in a facilities, you wouldn't have to and still be able to use the "START ALL" function.

It would also be really cool if we could have more than one of each facility on each farm.

Just some ideas that I have had doing this. Thanks for the upgrades that you have made though.

Original Tee
Aug 08 2011, 05:25 PM
...comment deleted....

Double T Dude Ranch
Aug 08 2011, 05:30 PM
It's great there is so much feedback, but please, can we keep it on topic about the new release?

We've got the feedback (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)area where you can talk about FC, tools, facilities, and all that good stuff :)

Thanks!

Docperk
Aug 08 2011, 07:26 PM
enough with the waiting on the upgrades....when u get ready to upgrade there is always glitches in the game...so please hurry up and get them done...thanks

Well speaking of which, it seams a little early to me, but I did just experience a glitch and notice I am now on a different server, so it might be soon. I'm just saying... but probably just wishful thinking. :)

Docperk
Aug 08 2011, 07:34 PM
Well speaking of which, it seams a little early to me, but I did just experience a glitch and notice I am now on a different server, so it might be soon. I'm just saying... but probably just wishful thinking. :)

Well now I am back on my normal server, well at least the server that I have been on since the last update... :)

jkmyer
Aug 08 2011, 10:45 PM
If a farmtown day is 20 hours long why does it take a full 8 hrs for the milk production.

Taz D
Aug 08 2011, 10:59 PM
If a farmtown day is 20 hours long why does it take a full 8 hrs for the milk production.
Anything that is under the 20 hours, like 2, 4, 8 and 12 hour crops then they are for the actual hours.

Miss Moo
Aug 09 2011, 01:15 AM
Does anyone know how to make the Tea Kettle and if so where is it produced? I have all the stuff needed and cant seem to find the right facility.
Thank you

charlies4ng3ls
Aug 09 2011, 01:32 AM
Does anyone know how to make the Tea Kettle and if so where is it produced? I have all the stuff needed and cant seem to find the right facility.
Thank you

Tea Kettle is made in the Cookware Factory $30 FC - you need 1 Stainless Steel Sheet; 2 Plastic Granules and 1 Red Pigment.

Miss Moo
Aug 09 2011, 01:44 AM
thank you :)

earlgray
Aug 09 2011, 10:40 AM
It is so incredibly helpful to have the stored amount of a crop available when planting. It would also be extremely helpful if the stored amount of a finished product were similarly available when the facility to make it is open. There are many things I only produce as ingredients for other items, since they don't bring in a lot of profit as end products. An example is pasta. So when I have the pasta plant open, I would like to know, without having to go look at each kind of pasta in storage, how much I have on hand, so I know which kinds I need to produce.

Patricia H. James
Aug 09 2011, 10:55 AM
How do we make the maple syrup?

Double T Dude Ranch
Aug 09 2011, 10:56 AM
How do we make the maple syrup?

You harvest the red maple trees sent by friends and produce syrup in the sugar factory.

velvetdelenn
Aug 09 2011, 02:38 PM
<<3. Quests/Requests Dialogs priority improved:
- Quests dialogs should not interfere with other Requests dialogs anymore, if there is a hire request dialog open a new quest dialog will not close the hire request dialog>>

Hey Raul,

Thanks for the great update/release! :) However, what is "Quests?" I am confuseded. Thank you :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Aug 09 2011, 04:00 PM
<<3. Quests/Requests Dialogs priority improved:
- Quests dialogs should not interfere with other Requests dialogs anymore, if there is a hire request dialog open a new quest dialog will not close the hire request dialog>>

Hey Raul,

Thanks for the great update/release! :) However, what is "Quests?" I am confuseded. Thank you :)

I believe he might have meant neighbor tending requests :) In any case it is fixed now lol.

Betty Josee
Aug 09 2011, 09:20 PM

I had a different server for a while today too and had a terrible time connecting.
I also was lagging so badly in the market tonight, when I went to a farm to work half the people in the market went with me. I couldn't completely disconnect from the market.
My normal server is WF32 but was using WF35 earlier.

susme48
Aug 09 2011, 11:19 PM
Well...just deleted my 'comments' since the topics were way off topic to start with...lol...so...

Here we are again...waiting and wondering...soon? or much later? ah to have a peek at Raul's day planner (if he has one) lol Or to be a fly on the wall wherever they are...but then I would probably just get swatted and could not come tell you all the news.

I certainly am eager to get another farm, but wonder how long it will be, before I am anxious for the next because I think I haven't got enough room!

Well, perhaps, it is time to get back to real life...if I have one. :)

al_bundy
Aug 10 2011, 12:25 AM
Well...just deleted my 'comments' since the topics were way off topic to start with...lol...so...

Here we are again...waiting and wondering...soon? or much later? ah to have a peek at Raul's day planner (if he has one) lol Or to be a fly on the wall wherever they are...but then I would probably just get swatted and could not come tell you all the news.

I certainly am eager to get another farm, but wonder how long it will be, before I am anxious for the next because I think I haven't got enough room!

Well, perhaps, it is time to get back to real life...if I have one. :)

i dont think we will see a new release untill the end of the month as we only just got the last

Docperk
Aug 10 2011, 06:28 AM
Yeah but I just notice this morning that I can no longer see the % of done my fields and animal buildings are it just tells me what the are and is Vertical like:
S
o
y
and that is all I see. Whats up with that?

1fritz
Aug 10 2011, 06:56 AM
Yeah but I just notice this morning that I can no longer see the % of done my fields and animal buildings are it just tells me what the are and is Vertical like:
S
o
y

I have the same thing going on.

Fritz

StoneFace
Aug 10 2011, 06:57 AM
S
o
y

I had the same situation last night. But they "seem" to be back to the old way again.

edit.... oops.... noticed that it is "normal" on FireFox, and not on Chrome.

jkmyer
Aug 10 2011, 07:37 AM
mine is the same hubby's is normal he is on 32 I am on 36 or I was it is also missing.

earlgray
Aug 10 2011, 08:07 AM
S
o
y

I had the same situation last night. But they "seem" to be back to the old way again.

I have the same issue, it is normal in Safari and Firefox, but messed up in Chrome. Some fields, mostly in lower or right part of screen are OK, but most vertical and just 3 letters, so % not showing.

ghostkitten
Aug 10 2011, 08:36 AM
With me , FT always plays up for 2 weeks before a big land upgrade..Never fails...So I'm going to say 2 weeks from tomorrow..-)

sillybug1
Aug 10 2011, 08:48 AM
Please oh please oh please remove the information that is now at the tip of our cursor and put it back the way it was....it is much more convenient to be able to see the percentage of our crops growth then it is to continually see what we are harvesting....sorry, but this is not a good improvement, it's a pain in the wazoooooooo

thanks for reading!
silly

sillybug1
Aug 10 2011, 08:51 AM
p.s....I don't want to see a 'C' when I am fishing, I want to know how many I have left to catch....the game is suppose to get more enjoyable, not more complicated!

:(

cindy333
Aug 10 2011, 10:19 AM
have the same problem, only 1 ore 3 first letters vertical. only with chrome. with firefox its okay. so what need to do?

Rob T
Aug 10 2011, 10:25 AM
have the same problem, only 1 ore 3 first letters vertical. only with chrome. with firefox its okay. so what need to do?

The issue seems to be with Chrome, for the time being, using another browser is the only thing you can do.

cindy333
Aug 10 2011, 12:01 PM
The issue seems to be with Chrome, for the time being, using another browser is the only thing you can do.

okay, thanks for the respons. :) i hope its get fixed. but i guess its google chrome self? i have seen the same problem with a other game by my mom also using google chrome. but not sure of it. oh well then i use a other one :)

bucknine
Aug 10 2011, 01:42 PM
I am using IE8 and it has the same problem

Taz D
Aug 10 2011, 01:47 PM
I am using IE8 and it has the same problem
Did you update your Adobe Flash Player? If so then that is why you have the same problem with IE.

tricia g
Aug 10 2011, 03:03 PM

i am not on chrome or fire fox not upgraded anything. I have had the problem all afternoon have to keep zooming to see how many fish, or how much % is left on things :mad:

Crystal
Aug 10 2011, 03:59 PM
When will we get more levels? It would be nice for those that are maxed on levels.

shirley_tren@yahoo.com
Aug 10 2011, 03:59 PM
cant get my facticles to post what can i do

Texas Belle
Aug 10 2011, 04:32 PM

No the issue is with everything, I am using Safari and still only see three letter vertically and don't even know if my things are ready to harvest or how many fish I have left to fish.... the only way I am taking it is because whenever something starts working "fishy" is because and update is coming... so hoping and wishing we get the new farm and levels pretty soon.... oh and the black square telling us that is reloading, I thought they had gotten rid of that nuisance a long time ago but its popping more and more during the last 2 days.

Docperk
Aug 10 2011, 04:41 PM

Ahh and I am using Chrome... but I have also noticed that I am back on my original server before the last update.

I don't like it can't tell whats going on. Have to move the mouse around until I find a spot that will display normally.

Draper64
Aug 10 2011, 04:44 PM
I am having the same type of problems with another program on FB. I think that it is the new download of Adobe Flashdriver that I did this morning. I do believe the Adobe is the problem.

Docperk
Aug 10 2011, 04:47 PM
yes that seems to be common I also updated Flash just before it happened.

Rob T
Aug 10 2011, 04:54 PM
No the issue is with everything, I am using Safari and still only see three letter vertically and don't even know if my things are ready to harvest or how many fish I have left to fish.... the only way I am taking it is because whenever something starts working "fishy" is because and update is coming... so hoping and wishing we get the new farm and levels pretty soon.... oh and the black square telling us that is reloading, I thought they had gotten rid of that nuisance a long time ago but its popping more and more during the last 2 days.

i posted that before we figured out it was a flash issue... only chrome was effected before because chrome self updates automatically. the others you have to agree to install the updates

herebygrace
Aug 10 2011, 05:56 PM
The 3 vertical letters are really not helpful! I use Firefox & now have to choose the harvest tool & click on a crop to see what % it is. I already know what the crop is. I'm really hoping this isn't an "improvement." I love the game & usually look forward to the enhancements. This particular one is not helpful.

Pippilotta444
Aug 10 2011, 06:09 PM
Just wanted to chime in that the issue with not seeing % or number of fishes definitely seems to be a chrome issue, discovered I have same issue in chrome but not IE also logged into Firefox and again no issue, so its seems to be a chrome issue... is there any known fix out there? love my chrome so far its been having the least of bugs in my experience, I have been having a ton of slowness with IE and loading other peoples factories and gifts and stuff with Firefox so I would hate to have to go back to using those browsers.
Thank you,

Pippilotta

Double T Dude Ranch
Aug 10 2011, 06:10 PM
The 3 vertical letters are really not helpful! I use Firefox & now have to choose the harvest tool & click on a crop to see what % it is. I already know what the crop is. I'm really hoping this isn't an "improvement." I love the game & usually look forward to the enhancements. This particular one is not helpful.

This isn't part of the game, it's an issue with flash player.

Taz D
Aug 10 2011, 06:11 PM
This was not a Farm Town "enhancement" but was instead an Adobe Flash update that has gone wrong. It is effecting a lot of Flash run games.

Docperk
Aug 10 2011, 06:20 PM
And another thing I keep getting An error occurred with Farm Town. Please try again later. when posting my belt increases. ??

Randall_Lind
Aug 10 2011, 09:17 PM

I don't think it would ruin the game. However it would make people lazy because you could just water and harvest like flowers.

Docperk
Aug 10 2011, 10:03 PM
This was not a Farm Town "enhancement" but was instead an Adobe Flash update that has gone wrong. It is effecting a lot of Flash run games.

I have discovered that if you zoom in with your mouse wheel then the text is normal.
Still searching for other answers

kahra01
Aug 10 2011, 10:17 PM
I don't think it would ruin the game. However it would make people lazy because you could just water and harvest like flowers.

I suspect you're right Randall, which is why they would make it a 45FC item I'm guessing, so alot wouldnt buy it anyway! Id much prefer a FC item that would let us mature the crops quicker.. but I dout we will get that lol

HelenJS22
Aug 10 2011, 10:30 PM
I have discovered that if you zoom in with your mouse wheel then the text is normal.
Still searching for other answers

Yes, you're right about the zooming in. I guess the major question is - does anyone know if there is a mr/mz 'fixit' working on this?

Caren Katsmom
Aug 10 2011, 10:44 PM
I don't know if it's Adobe Flash that has completely messed everything up, or if there are serious problems with the Slashkey servers... but I'm at my wit's end with the constant server time-outs. :mad: In the 2+ years I've been playing Farm Town, I have never experienced anything like this. It's been going on for most of the summer... since early July, I believe. I can't work multi-hire without timing out and needing rehire. If a belt notice pops up.. or a message arrives... big triggers to a time-out. I can't work in full screen mode anymore, and that's the only way I can play this game. Tonight I timed out twice trying to load facilities. A short time ago, the worst time-out of all... while layer planting. I've timed out chopping my trees... fishing... even clicking to put a tool down. I'm beyond frustration now. I had high hopes today, when I saw that I was returned to my original server... but ended up timing out just as much, and maybe even more than before.

I love Farm Town, and I've spent a lot of time and money on this game. I see no other choice but to quit playing, though. I see no feedback on this game-destroying problem, though many players besides me have posted about this. I have friends who are experiencing the same thing as me... and others who have no problems. We all use different operating systems. The closest to a similarity is Google Chrome. So maybe Adobe is the culprit, and the built-in Flash plug-in is defective. I don't know.. but if Slashkey can't do anything to help, then players like me are out of luck.

Please give me a sign of hope. :(

Edit: I checked the About Google Chrome tool, that notifies us about updates. Sure enough... it says "Relaunch Google Chrome to finish updating." That explains why my planting crashed.. but not the endless server time-outs since early July. I've turned off every setting that lets Chrome automatically update. I can't stop them from installing updates when they decide to do them.

krypto
Aug 11 2011, 07:22 AM
I don't know if it's Adobe Flash that has completely messed everything up, or if there are serious problems with the Slashkey servers...

I am on server WF33 - and have been bounced around to various others during FT updates and have had no issues at all with time outs. I am here almost every day at various times. I only see some lag during peak usage time (evening in the US).

slimpat
Aug 11 2011, 08:21 AM

I have found out if you go to a harvest tool as if to harvest then click on the field it will tell you what is what try it and c if it works for you

yramski
Aug 11 2011, 08:39 AM
What is up with the 3 vertical letters when I fish? Is this something new or an error with FT? I can't see how much bait I have, and I can't see if there are any fish or how many if I have fish. Very annoying.

Oopsy-Bumpty
Aug 11 2011, 08:41 AM
I am not convinced this is JUST a flash issue or Farm Town. I am having problems with ALL games on Facebook. In fact I am struggling to log out or log back in. It's just taken me an hour to accept gifts from all games. The 'like' function on facebook is broken, as are my wall posts and other things. I really believe that it is Facebook itself that is having server issues, which is affecting the Farm Town servers along with other games

And I am not the only person saying this. If you google you will find many people have been struggling with Facebook for the past 24hrs if not longer

cindy333
Aug 11 2011, 09:53 AM
I have found out if you go to a harvest tool as if to harvest then click on the field it will tell you what is what try it and c if it works for you

yep i works like that, what also works is press ctr button and zoom in with my mouse scroll. can see that then to. so far its looks fine then. but dosnt botter me that much :) i need it only when i have to fish, then i zoom in to see the number of the harvest fish. and the crops? most of the times i know when they are ready LOL anyway, thanks for the answer :D

its looks like that farmtown one of the few(only one) that may gets messy without making me upset. but i get upset and very upset when i can not load the game ;D lucky me dosn happen a lot. :D but i think that the vertical words not farmtowns fault, but flashplayer. see it with a other game to.

cindy333
Aug 11 2011, 09:56 AM
I am not convinced this is JUST a flash issue or Farm Town. I am having problems with ALL games on Facebook. In fact I am struggling to log out or log back in. It's just taken me an hour to accept gifts from all games. The 'like' function on facebook is broken, as are my wall posts and other things. I really believe that it is Facebook itself that is having server issues, which is affecting the Farm Town servers along with other games

And I am not the only person saying this. If you google you will find many people have been struggling with Facebook for the past 24hrs if not longer

yep i know have the same issues with facebook right now. they are a mess again like always, but more messy now ;)
and i believe that to, when facebooks mess up, all the games are also the victim of it. have not to google it, see it on the status of my fb friends ;)