PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 28th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

Bonnie Caudill
Aug 18 2011, 05:36 PM
as long as it is not farm cash, you can count on me....

rebecca slaughter
Aug 18 2011, 05:37 PM
what you wouldn't use your farm cash to bail me out... your own sister. mom be mad at you

rebecca slaughter
Aug 18 2011, 05:43 PM
do you think raul ever comes on as someone else. maybe he is one of the mods in disguise.

Tony D
Aug 18 2011, 05:44 PM
do you think raul ever comes on as someone else. maybe he is one of the mods in disguise.I assure you he is not a Mod in disguise :D

ghostkitten
Aug 18 2011, 05:56 PM
as long as it is not farm cash, you can count on me....

Well new farms means new levels which means FC for everyone....-))

Hornyroo
Aug 18 2011, 06:23 PM
Hey I just bought farms #11, AND #12. And the Auto-All Button will be enabled later tonight.

Plus they gave be $1,000 farm cash for being the only one to get these things.

(just kidding of course)

ok i read the top half of this post.. raced off to my farm to check.. went WTF???, cam back here to see what exactly u did and read the entire post lol... :o sooooooooo not funny!!!!!

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 06:33 PM
I do know that the Dev's of this game earn kuddo's from everyone on such a great game. But.... they DID NOT fix the Flash problem and the way it effected the text in FarmTown. We all know that it was Adobe's problem from the start, but after Adobe fixed it, the new FireFox took the change and ran with it fine, but Google Chrome has flash integrated into their product. So if you followed all the instructions posted this week about upgrading your Chrome to the new beta version and make it swallow the new flash pill, you had it working already, as I did. But today Google finally upgraded Chrome and when you opened it it was already downloaded and updated ready for you. That is why good ole FarmTown is back to it's great self. <edited for content..>. hahaha, okay, I am done.
You are incorrect as the version Adobe is sending out is still the version that caused all the problems. The developers made changes to the program to get around the Adobe caused problem as many programs have had to do.

max_river
Aug 18 2011, 06:35 PM
ok everyone do what you do just before a update. i sell my stuff then i have a nap. then we get the new stuff. how much do think it is going to cost us and how many levels hopefully more than usual

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 06:37 PM
ok everyone do what you do just before a update. i sell my stuff then i have a nap. then we get the new stuff. how much do think it is going to cost us and how many levels hopefully more than usual
ZZZzzzzzzzzz

ghostkitten
Aug 18 2011, 06:46 PM

2 billion and 10 to 15 levels....

max_river
Aug 18 2011, 06:49 PM
i hoping for a least 30 last time i think was 25. now zzz time like taz said

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 06:55 PM
Ok now I have had my wierd thing for this update. OI opened my farm and checked the chat looking to make sure server hadn't changed. What I saw was the text in chat was vertical. I typed in a chat to myself and everything came back to normal. :eek:
We need at least 30 levels, 50 would be better and Farm 11. Come on Raul go ahead and release it early....please!!:)

HelenJS22
Aug 18 2011, 06:59 PM
I assure you he is not a Mod in disguise :D

Hee hee, if Raul was a mod in disguise, he'd be forced to hang out in one of the Forum mad houses with the rest of you :eek:

JAS0643
Aug 18 2011, 07:01 PM
2 billion and 10 to 15 levels....

Farm 10 cost 2.6 billion so I am thing farm 11 will be 3 billion pluse.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 18 2011, 07:04 PM
i want my farm 11, i need my farm 11. i can't waite for my farm 11, please oh please give me my farm 11. you know we would have it by now if adobe had not mess up big time and forced our dev to fix their mess.

kahra01
Aug 18 2011, 07:08 PM
I was hoping that on the next update there will be a 'start all' button for all the 'get client referral' facilities. I know they are trying to think of ways to get as much money out of us as possible... but it would be nice if they would give us something that makes our life a lot easier for free at least once in awhile. I don't even want to know how much I have spent on FT... but I know that the amount of time I spend on it makes most of it worth it. I am getting tired of continually having to spend money and keep thinking it will be my last time, but so far I have decided to 're-invest'. I know there are people who will tell me to leave or not buy anything if I don't like it, but every time they give us a new update.... they ALWAYS charge us coin for stuff that makes it faster... can anyone guess why? I am just ranting right now and I am sure I will be okay in the morning... thanks for reading my thoughts. By the way... this is my first time posting in here so I don't even know if I am doing it right... but I think I will get my message across even if I didn't.

LOL I hear you.. i dont want to add up what Ive spent on here! I dont think anyone would tell you to leave or not to spend on here.. we all have choices if we want to spend and mostly the ones that rant and rave over the cost of things are the ones that wont spend money on here and then gripe about it. You can play the game two ways.. the slow way and not spend money, or the fast way and spend the money.. like you, I like the fast way! Yeah it would be nice to be rewarded with a premium item for coins instead of cash.. but Im not thinking that will happen at all lol. Maybe the devs figure that with each release they give 2 facilities for coins.. and they are now making some tools for coins as well, but of course, you can only use them on your own farm. I think they do a great job so I dont complain... but we do cause a virtual riot once in a while when we are getting impatient for the next new release.. which happens about 2 days after a new release lmao! I feel for the devs putting up with us haha! :)

kahra01
Aug 18 2011, 07:08 PM
I assure you he is not a Mod in disguise :D

lmao.. when would the poor man find the time? bahahaha

StoneFace
Aug 18 2011, 07:10 PM
ok i read the top half of this post.. raced off to my farm to check.. went WTF???, cam back here to see what exactly u did and read the entire post lol... :o sooooooooo not funny!!!!!

:o

I am sorry....... :rolleyes:

kahra01
Aug 18 2011, 07:10 PM
Ok now I have had my wierd thing for this update. OI opened my farm and checked the chat looking to make sure server hadn't changed. What I saw was the text in chat was vertical. I typed in a chat to myself and everything came back to normal. :eek:
We need at least 30 levels, 50 would be better and Farm 11. Come on Raul go ahead and release it early....please!!:)

ROFLMAO.. u chat to yourself often Taz? hahaha :p:eek:

susieq30549
Aug 18 2011, 07:11 PM
a BOGO would be nice ... buy one farm, get one free ...and 50 levels ...;)

StoneFace
Aug 18 2011, 07:14 PM
i want my farm 11, i need my farm 11. i can't waite for my farm 11, please oh please give me my farm 11. you know we would have it by now if adobe had not mess up big time and forced our dev to fix their mess.

I was looking over my neighbors on the different farm accounts.... and I noticed that Bonnie has #11, and is level 275..... wassup wit dat?

now if that does not start a sibling-sister-mom-always-liked-you-best thing, I don't know what will....

lol

(just kidding neighbor)

rebecca slaughter
Aug 18 2011, 07:17 PM
where did all of the mods go........raul having a little chat with them... makes you wonder whats up

ghostkitten
Aug 18 2011, 07:24 PM
where did all of the mods go........raul having a little chat with them... makes you wonder whats up

Now that happens everytime there is a new release..Pleased I'm not the only one who noticed it..-))

rebecca slaughter
Aug 18 2011, 07:31 PM
np stoneface bonnie and i play the game together while talking on the phone so there is no real fights. if one of us is on and we get updated while the other one is in bed then we call and tell them to get online.. drives our husbands insane with all of the chatting we do.

Jwebb
Aug 18 2011, 07:37 PM
Thats's awesome ladies! I have a couple of friends I do that with too :)

rebecca slaughter
Aug 18 2011, 07:42 PM
ok with nothing to do i decided to go visit all of my neighbors.. but with the new neighbor scroll i ended up visiting the same nieghbors twice.. i hope that they change it back .....that was so confusing i thought everybody had the same farm....lol...maybe i should have been a blonde lol

Docperk
Aug 18 2011, 07:45 PM
Now that happens everytime there is a new release..Pleased I'm not the only one who noticed it..-))

I have seen a lot of post about when Raul is on or not, my question is how to do tell?

thanks

al_bundy
Aug 18 2011, 07:46 PM
I have seen a lot of post about when Raul is on or not, my question is how to do tell?

thanks

the dot next to his name goes green when he is online

same as with all other users.

Tony D
Aug 18 2011, 07:48 PM

thanksOr you can click on "Quick Links" and select "Who's on-line"

al_bundy
Aug 18 2011, 07:49 PM
Thinks it might be time to take the mayor & tom the market Dude Hostage

would take James the realtor dude aswell but need him to be fully alert when the stampede happens to buy farm 11 and all its upgrades.

btw when is the INN going to get its beer licence im sick of smuggling my own in.

JAS0643
Aug 18 2011, 07:50 PM

thanks

At the bottom of the first page it shows all the members online Raul's name will show in bright blue.

kahra01
Aug 18 2011, 07:53 PM

would take James the realtor dude aswell but need him to be fully alert when the stampede happens to buy farm 11 and all its upgrades.

btw when is the INN going to get its beer licence im sick of smuggling my own in.

WOO HOO.. I love it when its hostage time! Avoid the brewery as a holding cell.. he got a little too hammered the last time.. thought we were gonna lose him for good hahaha

mcdaddie
Aug 18 2011, 07:58 PM
You are incorrect as the version Adobe is sending out is still the version that caused all the problems. The developers made changes to the program to get around the Adobe caused problem as many programs have had to do.
Well, maybe since you know a lot, you would probably not be opposed to studying a bit further. Ever since this fubar, Adobe released a beta version well in advance of the one that is now available for public download/upgrade. It worked perfect, therefore Google Chrome released a beta version that would accept this new flash. I downloaded both beta's and worked fine. Now Google has released a "real" upgraded version of Chrome that is working well.

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 08:03 PM
ROFLMAO.. u chat to yourself often Taz? hahaha :p:eek:
Of course.....don't you??:confused: That is why I have a reserved room in the Rubber Room and am the manager of the FTAA. :rolleyes:;):D

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 08:09 PM
Well, maybe since you know a lot, you would probably not be opposed to studying a bit further. Ever since this fubar, Adobe released a beta version well in advance of the one that is now available for public download/upgrade. It worked perfect, therefore Google Chrome released a beta version that would accept this new flash. I downloaded both beta's and worked fine. Now Google has released a "real" upgraded version of Chrome that is working well.
Adobe is still only releasing the same version, 10.3.183.5. If they had released a new one then the version number would have changed. What Google does with Chrome doesn't effect IE or Firefox. When they announced here that the developers had fixed the problem my IE corrected immediately without having to download Adobe Flash again and no I do not let Adobe do automatic updates on my computers. No where on Adobe's web-site or forums is there any information on a correction and release of a new version. I do my research.

gffarmer
Aug 18 2011, 08:10 PM

Need any help holding them down:eek::eek:

susme48
Aug 18 2011, 08:38 PM

Amen!!!!!!!

mcdaddie
Aug 18 2011, 08:48 PM
Adobe is still only releasing the same version, 10.3.183.5. If they had released a new one then the version number would have changed. What Google does with Chrome doesn't effect IE or Firefox. When they announced here that the developers had fixed the problem my IE corrected immediately without having to download Adobe Flash again and no I do not let Adobe do automatic updates on my computers. No where on Adobe's web-site or forums is there any information on a correction and release of a new version. I do my research.
Well Taz, sounds like you have an issue with Google. That's okay, some do. But if you were to use Google to search Adobe Flash upgrades, you could find a version like I did. Here, I will help with the first leg of your investigation. http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html

You will find a version; Beta 2 11.0.d1.98 to get them over the hump. All of this, including installation instructions were posted in this forum days ago under the "Display" problem thread. Also, I don't think a lot of people use "PIG" I.E. Most of the people that were in trouble after Adobe put in the temp fix were Chrome users. That is the only reason that I posted about the new Chrome update that happened today, that put people back on track in FarmTown.

al_bundy
Aug 18 2011, 08:54 PM
Well Taz, sounds like you have an issue with Google. That's okay, some do. But if you were to use Google to search Adobe Flash upgrades, you could find a version like I did. Here, I will help with the first leg of your investigation. http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html

You will find a version; Beta 2 11.0.d1.98 to get them over the hump. All of this, including installation instructions were posted in this forum days ago under the "Display" problem thread. Also, I don't think a lot of people use "PIG" I.E. Most of the people that were in trouble after Adobe put in the temp fix were Chrome users. That is the only reason that I posted about the new Chrome update that happened today, that put people back on track in FarmTown.

yes we all know about the fp11 beta and that improved it but i still have the same version installed on my other computer that caused the problem since the farmtown devs fixed the problem my other computer no longer has the vertical text and no adobe upgrades on that computer have happened since the one was released that caused the problem and now the text has gone back to normal using the adobe 10XXXXX version if i or anyone goes to the adobe website and clciks download flash player it is still the same version that was realeased that caused the problem only now when you install it it doesent cause the vertical text as farmtown have fixed that. if you want fp11 you have to search for it but that is not nessessary now.

Docperk
Aug 18 2011, 08:56 PM

Or you can click on "Quick Links" and select "Who's on-line"

At the bottom of the first page it shows all the members online Raul's name will show in bright blue.

Thank you all for answering, looks like there a few ways. :)

cjbraswell
Aug 18 2011, 09:18 PM
nothing is going into storage from the facilities. maxed mine out, when all was ready to be stored, i clicked store all, and my inventory did not change at all.....

driverdave
Aug 18 2011, 09:22 PM
nothing is going into storage from the facilities. maxed mine out, when all was ready to be stored, i clicked store all, and my inventory did not change at all.....

Do you have the forklift tool? if not thats why

cjbraswell
Aug 18 2011, 09:23 PM
Do you have the forklift tool? if not thats why

yes, i have the forklift

al_bundy
Aug 18 2011, 09:23 PM

Try Clearing your cache or updateing your flash player

if that fails try clearing your macromedia files

(lol sorry couldent help myself) pre new release humour

cjbraswell
Aug 18 2011, 09:28 PM

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 09:30 PM

If you had looked closer I was one of the ones posting that as an option. And I was using it. The really strange thing is Adobe released that beta on the same day they released version 10.3.183.5. So if they new it was bad then why did they release it.
I have never had any problems with IE except for file downloads occasionally. I have and use Google Chrome for a secondary to get those downloads that won't complete on IE. I don't like the text that Chrome uses for web pages which is why it is a secondary.
This is all I will say on this subject.

driverdave
Aug 18 2011, 09:42 PM
aims my crossbow and gets heart in sight, slowly pulls back and lets go....

sorry, but this has been going on too long and all i every get is "clear your cache, update your flash player, clear your macromedia files"

that is old and not funny anymore

the other thing i would suggest...log out and back into f/b or whichever way u get to f/t ...ur puter might be caching up in ram ..mine does so whenever i have aprob i jus reload or relog into f/b

cjbraswell
Aug 18 2011, 09:49 PM
the other thing i would suggest...log out and back into f/b or whichever way u get to f/t ...ur puter might be caching up in ram ..mine does so whenever i have aprob i jus reload or relog into f/b

if you knew how many times i have logged out, logged back in, cleared my cache, clear my macromedia files, and hopped from my computer to my son's to my husband's laptop, clearing cache etc on all of them in hopes that something would catch up this past week.......sorry, i am just frustrated, and atm frankly do not care if they ever update the game again, i just want what i work for to be credited to my inventory right.

the coins from the service facilities is credited to my coins right, i just want my inventory to be credited right too

SeniorCornwall
Aug 18 2011, 10:00 PM
Waiting for farm 11 and more tools :) Any tentative dates for launch?

biting at the bit...

Thanks

Senior Cornwall

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 10:01 PM
if you knew how many times i have logged out, logged back in, cleared my cache, clear my macromedia files, and hopped from my computer to my son's to my husband's laptop, clearing cache etc on all of them in hopes that something would catch up this past week.......sorry, i am just frustrated, and atm frankly do not care if they ever update the game again, i just want what i work for to be credited to my inventory right.

the coins from the service facilities is credited to my coins right, i just want my inventory to be credited right too
All the other questions and suggestions have been asked. What do you have your filter set to in your storage?

slimpat
Aug 18 2011, 10:04 PM

Learn something new every day thanks for the information

cjbraswell
Aug 18 2011, 10:14 PM
All the other questions and suggestions have been asked. What do you have your filter set to in your storage?

ALL

.... earlier this evening, i went into the baby food factory, maxed out the Apple Squash oatmeal, that was 9000 pending. this is the second time i have done this particular item. first time, when all was finished, nothing stored. now there is 100 ready, i click store all, close out the facility manager. i have even then gone as far as to clear my cache, clear macromedia files, log out, log back in, and when i go back to the facility manager, it says there is 100 ready...nothing is going to storage. but at least now, it is staying in the facility manager.

no one is doing anything about it, cept telling me to do the same things over and over. i am sorry, but with all the cache & macromedia cache clearing, and using 3 different computers, common sense says it is nothing i can do, i am literally at the mercy of the game at this point, and the devs fixing the problem

Docperk
Aug 18 2011, 10:18 PM
Waiting for farm 11 and more tools :) Any tentative dates for launch?

biting at the bit...

Thanks

Senior Cornwall

I have bought stayed up as long as I can/ It will be out tonight while I sleep.

JAS0643
Aug 18 2011, 10:24 PM
ALL

.... earlier this evening, i went into the baby food factory, maxed out the Apple Squash oatmeal, that was 9000 pending. this is the second time i have done this particular item. first time, when all was finished, nothing stored. now there is 100 ready, i click store all, close out the facility manager. i have even then gone as far as to clear my cache, clear macromedia files, log out, log back in, and when i go back to the facility manager, it says there is 100 ready...nothing is going to storage. but at least now, it is staying in the facility manager.

no one is doing anything about it, cept telling me to do the same things over and over. i am sorry, but with all the cache & macromedia cache clearing, and using 3 different computers, common sense says it is nothing i can do, i am literally at the mercy of the game at this point, and the devs fixing the problem

Check to make sure the date and time are set correctly on your computer.

cjbraswell
Aug 18 2011, 10:28 PM
Check to make sure the date and time are set correctly on your computer.

it is 11:27 EST Thursday 8/18/11

everything is right there

truckie547
Aug 18 2011, 10:41 PM
Just checked for the new farm 11 and it ain`t there yet :( Boo Hoo

bucknine
Aug 18 2011, 10:45 PM
The last 4 updates have been between 11:40pm and midnight EST.

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 10:45 PM
Just checked for the new farm 11 and it ain`t there yet :( Boo Hoo
Too early....I hope...:)

liza1214
Aug 18 2011, 10:46 PM
O where O where is farm 11?????

susme48
Aug 18 2011, 11:03 PM
At least one of the mods is back on...maybe he will relieve our anxiety? haha I am not biting at the bit, just biting my nails...lol! I am NOT good at waiting.

Anyone else running out of everything all of a sudden? I am running out of things I never did before. I spent way too much on new things now, just to stop running out of shrimp, and crabs, and rubber, and flour, and meat and hot dogs, I must have had one heck of a stockpile until now, I guess.

Am I rambling? nah, no reason to do that...:) what time is it now?

Tony D
Aug 18 2011, 11:05 PM
At least one of the mods is back on...maybe he will relieve our anxiety? haha I am not biting at the bit, just biting my nails...lol! I am NOT good at waiting.

Anyone else running out of everything all of a sudden? I am running out of things I never did before. I spent way too much on new things now, just to stop running out of shrimp, and crabs, and rubber, and flour, and meat and hot dogs, I must have had one heck of a stockpile until now, I guess.

Am I rambling? nah, no reason to do that...:) what time is it now?Well it's 2:05 P.M. Friday in Australia ....

ghostkitten
Aug 18 2011, 11:08 PM
Well it's 2:05 P.M. Friday in Australia ....

How is my wonderful home...I miss Australia terribly ...I'm from Melbourne ...-)).....

driverdave
Aug 18 2011, 11:15 PM
ahh Tony D is on...now we can relax ...cos Tony usually has a fix for all that ails us **hands Tony super enormous bottle of Patience Pills to distribute**

bucknine
Aug 18 2011, 11:19 PM
What is a ft job center? Esther246 posted this in display issues.

max_river
Aug 18 2011, 11:20 PM
it is 1217 ottawa canada and 9 17 dev are so within the next 3 hrs i say that when it usualy happens. but happen when used to do it early evening pls. dev i am up from my nao the wife said i can buy fc so ps before she changes her mind

timmysmom04
Aug 18 2011, 11:24 PM
any idea when we will get farm ?

Taz D
Aug 18 2011, 11:42 PM
What is a ft job center? Esther246 posted this in display issues.
After a search on Facebook there seem to be 3 or more groups who are named that or slight variations of it. My first thought was the market had been renamed, but found that wasn't the case.

liza1214
Aug 18 2011, 11:55 PM
there r a few sites like this u can post wat work u have available for others 2 do and they dont have t b ur neighbours so i believe have looked at them but not used. much the same as the market place really!!

liza1214
Aug 18 2011, 11:57 PM
oh there r other sites 2 for facilities and service work 2 think they work in the same way!!

max_river
Aug 18 2011, 11:57 PM
for those group you do need to be friends to work their farm i some how got on one and for it work you had to be friends

liza1214
Aug 19 2011, 12:01 AM
oopps sorry yes u do but only through face book u dont have 2 b neighbours on FT
my apoligies!!

max_river
Aug 19 2011, 12:09 AM
it is all good i know thats is what i thought i never go just not worth adding so many people

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 12:10 AM
Now after 1:00 AM in Miami....either they are late, Raul fell asleep and forgot to release or it aint happenin' tonight....:(

al_bundy
Aug 19 2011, 12:11 AM
Now after 1:00 AM in Miami....either they are late, Raul fell asleep and forgot to release or it aint happenin' tonight....:(

if it dont happen soon i will have my thug friends give the mayor & tom a good old fashioned hiding :D:cool:

slimpat
Aug 19 2011, 12:13 AM

i have to kind of agree but if I go to bed it will be here oh well cant win for losing

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 12:16 AM
Somehow I don't think Its happening tonight/this morning..-(((....I don't think it's been this late before..-(

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 12:17 AM
i seem to remember somethiing about the west coast being involved when theres updates.....if memory serves it hink someone said the servers are in california ....i could be wrong but if i am right then theres still 105 minutes till midnight there so just maybe it will happen then

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 12:21 AM
if it dont happen soon i will have my thug friends give the mayor & tom a good old fashioned hiding :D:cool:

Bright lamp....check
Rubber hose......check
scarecrow arm....check
pizza and wine ....check

ok Big Al we got the necessary jus say the word

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 12:21 AM
i seem to remember somethiing about the west coast being involved when theres updates.....if memory serves it hink someone said the servers are in california ....i could be wrong but if i am right then theres still 105 minutes till midnight there so just maybe it will happen then

No we got TOLD tonight that they were in Miami..How they know I haven't a clue...

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 12:22 AM
No we got TOLD tonight that they were in Miami..How they know I haven't a clue...

um i think the post said that the 'Devs" are in miami......doent mean the servers have to be there in this age of electronic communications

susme48
Aug 19 2011, 12:24 AM
Well it's 2:05 P.M. Friday in Australia ....

It is 12:14 am on Friday, in Mississippi, USA...yawn...I am probably gonna go to bed and wish I had stayed 15 more minutes like last time. <bigger yawn> Only got 4 hrs of sleep last night...and I am so tired. Will probably feel worse in the am...lol. Oops it is already am huh?

I am hungry too...really hungry, and I don't know what to go get...one of those times when it would be nice to live in a big city and not have a child I cannot leave...lol Boy do tacos sound good right now...sigh.

Maybe it will happen if I go to bed...could that be what they are waiting for?? right, like I am that important? only in my own mind. Maybe I will go to bed, and sneak back up if I don't fall asleep right away...or in one of my many trips to the ummmm little girls room all night long.

Raine Logan
Aug 19 2011, 12:29 AM
i wish you would all go to bed! :cool:

liza1214
Aug 19 2011, 12:33 AM
just been checking over the release dates and if where all going along the line of every 3 months we get a new farm????
WELL GUESS WHAT????
its only been 2 months so really the next 1 not due for another 3 to 4 weeks!!!
Any thoughts????
im all ears!!!

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 12:34 AM
i wish you would all go to bed! :cool:

much too early for aussies to go to bed .....only 3.30pm here lol

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 12:35 AM
Bright lamp....check
Rubber hose......check
scarecrow arm....check
pizza and wine ....check

ok Big Al we got the necessary jus say the word
Dave, you forgot the water hose and the electric cord with the clips on the end.

liza1214
Aug 19 2011, 12:36 AM
just been checking over the release dates and if where all going along the line of every 3 months we get a new farm????
WELL GUESS WHAT????
its only been 2 months so really the next 1 not due for another 3 to 4 weeks!!!
Any thoughts????
im all ears!!!

farm 10 release date was june 17th!!!!

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 12:40 AM
Dave, you forgot the water hose and the electric cord with the clips on the end.

umm you were supposed to be bringing those??? looks like u didnt get the memo lol

Raine Logan
Aug 19 2011, 12:43 AM

i meant all those 'up-overs' ... you know we won't get our new farm till they scat! lol. :o

Angel70
Aug 19 2011, 12:46 AM
farm 10 release date was june 17th!!!!

Farm 11 and new levels In the next release. That is what Raul told us the last time, so...

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 12:51 AM
i meant all those 'up-overs' ... you know we won't get our new farm till they scat! lol. :o
Ok, Raine....I wanted to stay up to get my new farm too, but if you insist I'll go to bed.:( Probably won't come until tomorrow anyway.:p

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 12:52 AM

ahh yes....but thats how the cookie crumbles i spose lololol 75 minutes to midnight west coast time ...so the waiting continues and the anticipation starts to get the better of us ...maybe we do need that rubber room after all lol or is that where al hid the mayor and tom????????????????????

liza1214
Aug 19 2011, 12:53 AM
Farm 11 and new levels In the next release. That is what Raul told us the last time, so...

so when is that???....any1s guess!!!...lol
last release was 28th july.......1 a month there4 next should b 28th august???
still 2 weeks!!!
believe me i wish it was now but i think we r all barking up the wrong tree a bit early!!!!.........but still keeping my fingers crossed for a release today/ tomorrow!!!

danielralph72au
Aug 19 2011, 12:54 AM
i dnt care i just play the game

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 12:55 AM
last release was 28th july.......i a month next 28th august???
still 2 weeks!!!
believe me i wish it was now but i think we r all barking up the wrong tree a bit early!!!!.........but still keeping my fingers crossed for a release today/ tomorrow!!!
They have been running 3 weeks apart of late though and not 1 month, so......:confused:

Angel70
Aug 19 2011, 12:58 AM
They have been running 3 weeks apart of late though and not 1 month, so......:confused:

Yes, they have been running 3 weeks apart. If they keep that up, the next update should be today. I'm not gonna hold my breath though. It is 8 am here and the last times, Raul came on around this time. Now he still isn't here.

liza1214
Aug 19 2011, 12:59 AM

i know thats y have fingers crossed and hoping!!!
lol
they do it 2 tease us!!!!
stop pulling my chain.....lol
would really like farm 11 pls!!!
LOL

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 01:03 AM
i know thats y have fingers crossed and hoping!!!
lol
they do it 2 tease us!!!!
stop pulling my chain.....lol
would really like farm 11 pls!!!
LOL

of course they do.....Raul has to get a laugh somewheres ...but it is also the fact that anticipation is half the pleasure that keeps us here waiting lolol

danielralph72au
Aug 19 2011, 01:03 AM
was yesterday

Morningstarz
Aug 19 2011, 01:04 AM
last release was 28th july.......1 a month there4 next should b 28th august???
still 2 weeks!!!

But if you check the records, the updates have been coming about every 3 weeks. But sure wish they were a little bit earlier than they were.

kahra01
Aug 19 2011, 01:05 AM
Of course.....don't you??:confused: That is why I have a reserved room in the Rubber Room and am the manager of the FTAA. :rolleyes:;):D

I must do.. coz I joined you at the FTAA hahaha.... ill go nuts wondering if we are gonna get an update today.. normally it would be the next hour if there's going to be! here's hoping! dont wanna talk to myself more than usual!!

Hornyroo
Aug 19 2011, 01:08 AM
Yes, they have been running 3 weeks apart. If they keep that up, the next update should be today. I'm not gonna hold my breath though. It is 8 am here and the last times, Raul came on around this time. Now he still isn't here.

im betting this time 2mrw, the last update was actually a day "early" then the pattern, i am surprised to be getting F11 so soon, I wouldve thought another month but wont complain. Only unkown here is how much did the adobe bug issues delay this one?

JAS0643
Aug 19 2011, 01:10 AM

Sounds like nap time to me. ;)

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 01:14 AM
Sounds like nap time to me. ;)

lol not one to take naps miss out on lots of fun in forums when one does that lol

danielralph72au
Aug 19 2011, 01:17 AM
im in australia and no problems here

max_river
Aug 19 2011, 01:20 AM
no the day for me is right usualy a early friday and sometimes thurs

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 01:21 AM
ok time for a slight directional change......What are people going to use farm 11 for????

i will most likely make a fishing farm with the usual necessities ...oil pump cows chooks sheep llamas etc some tree probably

max_river
Aug 19 2011, 01:23 AM
tree farm and three day crops and cows and hens and flower no other building

Morningstarz
Aug 19 2011, 01:25 AM
ok time for a slight directional change......What are people going to use farm 11 for????

Mine will be my November farm. It will be decorated for Thanksgiving.

danielralph72au
Aug 19 2011, 01:25 AM
all barns, crops , trees, flowers, semi,oil,multi ?????(cant say unless u see my other farms lol)

JAS0643
Aug 19 2011, 01:33 AM

i will most likely make a fishing farm with the usual necessities ...oil pump cows chooks sheep llamas etc some tree probably

While farm 11 will probably be for crops right now I have most of my facilities on 2 farms with just a few on other farms because I need more then 2, so I am going to spreed out my facilities over 3 farms just not sure which farm will get the facilities. So farm 11 is going to let me have a 3rd major facility farm even if there are no facilities on that farm. I would really like to keep my facilities on farms together ie 4, 5, and 6 (4 and 5 have facilities now) because they are next to each other and it bugs me to not have them next to each other. :o The only problem is 2 weeks ago I spent 2 days making butterflies out of flowers on farm 6 so that puts a stop to that idea because I am not redoing the flowers until I get sick of the butterflies. Off to go check myself into the rubber room. :D

Raine Logan
Aug 19 2011, 01:37 AM
lol not one to take naps miss out on lots of fun in forums when one does that lol

definitely going to make myself another decorated farm. only have 3.
(mind you i said that about the last farm ... didn' t happen) :)

Hornyroo
Aug 19 2011, 01:38 AM
crops........... just like 5 6 7 8 and 9 lol

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 01:40 AM
definitely going to make myself another decorated farm. only have 3.
(mind you i said that about the last farm ... didn' t happen) :)

well the utilisation of farms is very much dependant on if you make lots of productions in facilitys you have some very nice farms...(i went and looked lol) so if you dont need the space for growing things then decorating it willkeep u busy for a while esp if u can go fullsize from the release 32x32 (aka 24x24) is a lot of space to fill

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 01:50 AM
While farm 11 will probably be for crops right now I have most of my facilities on 2 farms with just a few on other farms because I need more then 2, so I am going to spreed out my facilities over 3 farms just not sure which farm will get the facilities. So farm 11 is going to let me have a 3rd major facility farm even if there are no facilities on that farm. I would really like to keep my facilities on farms together ie 4, 5, and 6 (4 and 5 have facilities now) because they are next to each other and it bugs me to not have them next to each other. :o The only problem is 2 weeks ago I spent 2 days making butterflies out of flowers on farm 6 so that puts a stop to that idea because I am not redoing the flowers until I get sick of the butterflies. Off to go check myself into the rubber room. :D

theres a lot to be said for keeping them all together ...makes it easier for ppls to work them and not have to go running around all the farms .....maybe a service facility group-up all service facils on one farm????
i did that with my farm 10 (with lots of other stuff too)

i just looked at your farm 6...that is going to be one beautiful farm when they flower

Raine Logan
Aug 19 2011, 01:56 AM
thanks.

i never have enough space but figured if i kept waiting till i do ... i'll never get another nice farm. :)

JAS0643
Aug 19 2011, 01:57 AM
theres a lot to be said for keeping them all together ...makes it easier for ppls to work them and not have to go running around all the farms .....maybe a service facility group-up all service facils on one farm????

i just looked at your farm 6...that is going to be one beautiful farm when they flower

They flower every 4 days then they get cut back down and grow again only to get cut down again. It is a vicious cycle. LOL :D

Keef
Aug 19 2011, 02:01 AM
should be soon as i've changed servers earlier today and now it takes ages to load other farms

kahra01

yeah, its now 4.30 pm SA time and no update.. normally wouldve hit by now.. so I just might go to bed anyway lmao

JAS0643

Here is a picture of them fully grown.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jas0643/butterflies1.jpg

driverdave
Aug 19 2011, 02:03 AM
truly beautiful Jas

JAS0643
Aug 19 2011, 02:04 AM
truly beautiful Jas

Thank you.

Phanny
Aug 19 2011, 02:52 AM
truly beautiful Jas

+1
Very clever

peachy51
Aug 19 2011, 04:30 AM
theres a lot to be said for keeping them all together ...makes it easier for ppls to work them and not have to go running around all the farms .....

People who work my facilities don't have to run all over the place because I post in my work request the farms that have facilities and I have sent a request to all my farmer friends asking if they will do the same so we don't have to load up 10 farms only to find they have facilities on 2 of them.

I would like to see the devs make it to where when we click to help on facility requests, it would only highlight the farms which contain facilities. This would make it must easier on all of us.

danielralph72au
Aug 19 2011, 04:35 AM
i have all facs and multiples on all 10 farms

Hornyroo
Aug 19 2011, 05:18 AM
id like to see the devs highlight farms with active facilities on them the same they do when your hired to work, so u know which farms to go too...

Witch Hazel
Aug 19 2011, 05:19 AM

I'm going to use it for the bed and breakfast fac, probably do a cool quaint tourist farm idea. Have been greedily hoarding products for it since this release. :D

liza1214
Aug 19 2011, 05:54 AM
love the butterflies Jas
very clever!!!
and i wouldnt want 2 move them either!!!!

truckie547
Aug 19 2011, 06:14 AM
Well... so much about a new release :( i see that didn`t happen either.... Oh well... another boring day ahead :(

bluehair
Aug 19 2011, 06:32 AM
I am going to use my farm 11 exclusively for flowers

Original Tee
Aug 19 2011, 06:52 AM
ALL

Sometimes it is the simple things. I assume you have fuel?

al_bundy
Aug 19 2011, 06:54 AM
Well... so much about a new release :( i see that didn`t happen either.... Oh well... another boring day ahead :(

well the mayor & Tom the market dude will be seriously malnourished and dehydrated by next friday as i have locked them in the farming equipment factory where there is no risk of them getting intoxicated. so no food or drink for them in there.

cjbraswell
Aug 19 2011, 08:06 AM
Sometimes it is the simple things. I assume you have fuel?

yes, i have fuel. i am at the point i just do not want to waste my time playing anymore. i have maxed out my facilities a couple of time, been hoarding everything i can to sell, in anticipation of the price of Farm 11.

i still have a couple of farms to finish upgrading, and the new farm to buy when it is released.

if what i am producing does not go into my inventory, i will have nothing to sell to make the coins to purchase anything.

another thing i noticed happening last night, i fill a facility to the max, go out come directly back in, and there are things already done and ready to be stored. this is wierd because it takes an hr for the first batch to be done, and all i did was sign out and back in, in a matter of mins, so how is anything done?

al_bundy
Aug 19 2011, 08:08 AM
yes, i have fuel. i am at the point i just do not want to waste my time playing anymore. i have maxed out my facilities a couple of time, been hoarding everything i can to sell, in anticipation of the price of Farm 11.

i still have a couple of farms to finish upgrading, and the new farm to buy when it is released.

if what i am producing does not go into my inventory, i will have nothing to sell to make the coins to purchase anything.

another thing i noticed happening last night, i fill a facility to the max, go out come directly back in, and there are things already done and ready to be stored. this is wierd because it takes an hr for the first batch to be done, and all i did was sign out and back in, in a matter of mins, so how is anything done?

is the date and time correct on your computer?

cjbraswell
Aug 19 2011, 08:14 AM
is the date and time correct on your computer?

yes ... and a simple yes is too short to post

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 08:17 AM
So wake up and all excited thinking I've slept throughthe new release and Nothing..-(((...Raul hasn't even been on...-(....Maybe tonight?..I know , I will go and plant all my fields and I can bet it will come out then...

peachy51
Aug 19 2011, 08:47 AM

I can think of two possible reasons for this. If there were already items pending in the facilities before you filled it up, they may have come to maturity or if you put out a work order for people to work your facilities, they could have already been in there to do that.

cjbraswell
Aug 19 2011, 09:13 AM
I can think of two possible reasons for this. If there were already items pending in the facilities before you filled it up, they may have come to maturity or if you put out a work order for people to work your facilities, they could have already been in there to do that.

they were empty peachy, as i have been rearranging my farms. i have also been using a spread sheet that calculates how much i need to fill up all the facilities i have, and calculates how much i need based on my inventory.

for all i know this could have been happening all along. i only noticed it in the past few weeks because of the spread sheet i decided to use.

it also makes me wonder, if i am not getting credit in my inventory for this, are the people that work my facilities getting the credit for the items they help produce?

i know this is not the thread to be discussing this, but this seems to be the thread that other members will help with their ideas and suggestions.

i am just going to quit Farm Town for awhile. it is time i took a break from it anyway. i do that every few months.

thank you all that threw out your suggestions and ideas.

April306
Aug 19 2011, 09:26 AM
Just seen that my stable has appeared in the facilities without me having to do anything. Glad i didn't spend all time taking my animals out.
Thanks

susme48
Aug 19 2011, 09:38 AM
well, I slept so long that nothing happened...sigh. Oh well... anticipation is supposed to be fun too? :)

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 09:50 AM
well, I slept so long that nothing happened...sigh. Oh well... anticipation is supposed to be fun too? :)
Mmmmmm well i asked for problems yesterday....:p..got it today.....:rolleyes:...something is happening soon....;)

StoneFace
Aug 19 2011, 10:11 AM
well FaceBook is at it again.....

on one of my accounts I get the message:

Account Unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

They better get it up and running before #11 gets here ....... and it WILL get here.... right?,..... right?, ....

:D

perryalexander
Aug 19 2011, 10:23 AM
1. GRAPEFRUIT: Uses like breakfast food, softdrink, pool bar drink, bottled grapefruit drink, frozen juice concentrate

2. EGGS: always running out of eggs and have 1300 hens. Possible solutions include more hens per hen house, less eggs in recepies, shorter times between eggs being laid

3. CHEESE: same as eggs, never enough even with multiple daries and lots of cows. Solutions similar to 2 above, More cows in barns, less cheese in recipies, more cheese in dairy

4. VACATION MODE: Ability to freeze the game for a week or so while going on vacation. Would like to relax on the beach without a loptop to milk cows

5. BELTLESS: Elimate the belt thingie, what does it really do except generate needless popups. Farmers are not martical arts competitors.

6. BIGGER FARMS: Allow bigger farms instead of more and more farms. with all the new tools, it would be easy to deal with larger farms than we have today. Maybe 50x50 instead of 30x30 or even bigger.

The game is great and I applaude all the new features, the new facilities, the new crops and especially the new tools like the mixer and such. I can't wait for more so that all the facilities can be so automated.

Keep up the good work, we love it.

StoneFace
Aug 19 2011, 10:48 AM
1. GRAPEFRUIT: Uses like breakfast food, softdrink, pool bar drink, bottled grapefruit drink, frozen juice concentrate
I would vote for this.... and I anticipate we will get most of them anyway.

2. EGGS: always running out of eggs and have 1300 hens. Possible solutions include more hens per hen house, less eggs in recepies, shorter times between eggs being laid
Good idea... put about 500 hens per coop and shorten time maybe in half.

3. CHEESE: same as eggs, never enough even with multiple daries and lots of cows. Solutions similar to 2 above, More cows in barns, less cheese in recipies, more cheese in dairy
Perhaps a "Super Dairy Plant" probably for $FT with a variety of cheese.... or perhaps an item for the Semi-Truck.

4. VACATION MODE: Ability to freeze the game for a week or so while going on vacation. Would like to relax on the beach without a loptop to milk cows
Or, just let the fields be plowed, or plant 5 day crops....that would give you 200 hours to get back from the beach.

5. BELTLESS: Elimate the belt thingie, what does it really do except generate needless popups. Farmers are not martical arts competitors.
The number of bonus popups is becoming less and less as many reach the 6th Dan. Now, along with the fertilizer, quantities are pretty decent.

6. BIGGER FARMS: Allow bigger farms instead of more and more farms. with all the new tools, it would be easy to deal with larger farms than we have today. Maybe 50x50 instead of 30x30 or even bigger.
Someday maybe.... it is a Flash limitation, not FT. But if they got too much bigger, we would either have very small items (most are out of proportion anyway), or we would be in full screen all the time, and unable to converse.

The game is great and I applaude all the new features, the new facilities, the new crops and especially the new tools like the mixer and such. I can't wait for more so that all the facilities can be so automated.

Keep up the good work, we love it.

:D more farms, more farms, more farms. :eek:

maggiel29
Aug 19 2011, 10:53 AM
Well the next release will come out sometime between now and 29th! Why? I have my Aussie relatives staying and won't get near the computer!

gffarmer
Aug 19 2011, 11:03 AM
Well the next release will come out sometime between now and 29th! Why? I have my Aussie relatives staying and won't get near the computer!

That long without getting on Farmtown:confused::eek::eek:
That is cruel and unusual punishment!:eek:
But if that is what it takes to get farm 11....All I can say is......Thanks for the sacrifice!!:rolleyes::D

StoneFace
Aug 19 2011, 11:18 AM

....dang relatives....

they do it to ya everytime.....

at least you can choose your friends !!:D

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 11:37 AM
They have to sleep sometime....that is when you sneak off to the computer...:D

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 12:00 PM
yes ... and a simple yes is too short to post

Hey you have my siggy word for word..dot for dot....:p

cjbraswell
Aug 19 2011, 12:02 PM
Hey you have my siggy word for word..dot for dot....:p

yea, i borrowed yours the other night when i was so frustrated, if you want me to change it or give you credit i will, but i could not have said it better than you and what i was about to put there was not as nicely put as yours, so you basically saved me in that area....lol

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 12:06 PM
yea, i borrowed yours the other night when i was so frustrated, if you want me to change it or give you credit i will, but i could not have said it better than you and what i was about to put there was not as nicely put as yours, so you basically saved me in that area....lol

No no problems..I've had mine for along time...-)))....

blotdaha@aol.com
Aug 19 2011, 12:17 PM
I wish that there was someway to use the machine to load my dairy farms without having to load butter. It sucks all my cow milk up :)

JAS0643
Aug 19 2011, 01:01 PM
I wish that there was someway to use the machine to load my dairy farms without having to load butter. It sucks all my cow milk up :)

You can open the facility and then click the all button for each item you want to load. that way you don't have to load butter, cream, and whipped cream every time or in every facility.

blotdaha@aol.com
Aug 19 2011, 03:12 PM
You can open the facility and then click the all button for each item you want to load. that way you don't have to load butter, cream, and whipped cream every time or in every facility.

I do but I don't want to :)

JennaSweetness
Aug 19 2011, 03:27 PM

I do but I don't want to :)

I know what you mean blotdaha @ao l.com, I feel the same way. There should be a selection option, like there is in the marketplace to sell selected items. We should be able to fill selected items in the facilities. Hopefully one day! :)

rebecca slaughter
Aug 19 2011, 03:50 PM
with nothing to do.. maybe i will just stalk around the forum.. or start drinking.... ok bring on the booze

StoneFace
Aug 19 2011, 03:54 PM
Ding, ding, ding

we have the winning solution !!

Last one in the Pool Bar is a rotten crop.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 19 2011, 04:33 PM
hey stoneface im so glad you are on. you keep me entertained lol...by the way im allready in the bar...lol so you are the last to arrive....

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 04:36 PM

Am I rambling? nah, no reason to do that...:) what time is it now?

Main thing I have been running out is Milk. I have before because it one thing hard to keep enough of but I running out a lot sooner than I have before and I have even added more cows and dairy sheds and still run out.
:(

rebecca slaughter
Aug 19 2011, 04:38 PM
wonder how many pages we will hit before the update

chocoholics2
Aug 19 2011, 04:39 PM
Super cows help, but you need to fork out for quite a few!

minxie63
Aug 19 2011, 04:43 PM
To be able to make decent farms again like I used to have I need at least 5 more farms. As I read with the current farms we can only add a certain amount of facilities. In the end what I did so my farms 1 thru 9 look reasonable I just put all my facilities on farm 10. It looks like a DUMP I hate it. I would love to have 3 farms (which might not be called farms) but Towns - Commercial Centres and Industrial Centers where you can plant your Restaurants in the Town (farm) the Facilities that produce revenue (shops etc) in the Commercial Centres and then the Facilities like shoe factory etc etc in the Industrial Center. On these Centers I would suggest no crops would be able to grow only flowers and trees to make it look nice and there could be roads traced before hand so that we can line our facilities according to a road map plan. Then we could use our Farms for farming and not have to clutter them with facilities. Now my facilities are so close to one another they look like dumps. I am ashamed of my number 10 farm which is a real dump.
So please Farm Town Developers think about this idea.
Regards
A long time farmer since 2009

i would not like the idea of ANYONE controlling the way i put together and decorate MY farms in any way, shape, or form! if you want to put your facilities on only 3 farms, then do so.. you have 7 other farms (so far) to do with as you wish, simple as that

Bonnie Caudill
Aug 19 2011, 04:44 PM
well, i see the gang is all here, but where are the mods hiding. and where is that Raul? hmmmm? i am going out on a limb and guessing that tonight we get the update early....say in about an hour.... that is 6:30pm. now lets not get our trees all twisted up. i did qualitfy with (guessing) lol just saying

Keef
Aug 19 2011, 04:58 PM
:(last update we got came to me around 7.30pm friday evening, it is now 7.30 am Saturday morning and still no update

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 04:59 PM
Here is a picture of them fully grown.

WOW!!! That is nice Jas. You are quite the artist and that was a lot of hard work.

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 05:02 PM
People who work my facilities don't have to run all over the place because I post in my work request the farms that have facilities and I have sent a request to all my farmer friends asking if they will do the same so we don't have to load up 10 farms only to find they have facilities on 2 of them.

I would like to see the devs make it to where when we click to help on facility requests, it would only highlight the farms which contain facilities. This would make it must easier on all of us.

I like that idea. But then there are those that put facilities on all 10 farms even if it just 1 or 2.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 19 2011, 05:03 PM
They flower every 4 days then they get cut back down and grow again only to get cut down again. It is a vicious cycle. LOL :D

Have you thought about harvesting one each day? That way one would be full flower each day.

StoneFace
Aug 19 2011, 05:10 PM
hey stoneface im so glad you are on. you keep me entertained lol...by the way im allready in the bar...lol so you are the last to arrive....

Oh crop.... last one in has to leave the tip, and buy the last round.

unless I skip out the back door to buy #11

.:rolleyes:

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 19 2011, 05:12 PM
here is a picture of them fully grown.

wow! Wow! Wow!

max_river
Aug 19 2011, 05:15 PM
i would not like the idea of ANYONE controlling the way i put together and decorate MY farms in any way, shape, or form! if you want to put your facilities on only 3 farms, then do so.. you have 7 other farms (so far) to do with as you wish, simple as that

i agree with you on that i do not want to be told how to do my farms.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 19 2011, 05:15 PM

Anyone want to make a guess, and what could the winner win?

Lets think about it

JAS0643
Aug 19 2011, 05:18 PM
Have you thought about harvesting one each day? That way one would be full flower each day.

Um no because then all my four day trees and flowers will not be harvested at the same time. I keep all my same time stuff that is always growing (trees, flowers, animal buildings, water) harvested at the same time. If I miss harvesting something in the round of harvesting that time stuff say 2 day stuff I don't harvest it until the others are ready again. Yes I am aware I am not normal but neither or the rest of you so stop looking at me like I have lost my mind, I know right where I left it it, is in the Rubber Room.

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 05:18 PM
I'm hoping that the flash problem delayed the new release by ONE day...:D...So tonight is the night..:rolleyes:

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 05:19 PM
Just seen that my stable has appeared in the facilities without me having to do anything. Glad i didn't spend all time taking my animals out.
Thanks

Yeah mine did the same thing, I started taking the animals out, got about 3 and decided it would be easier to just work the horses then go into the facility manger and put them back in, then they showed up. I was so happy... :)

JAS0643
Aug 19 2011, 05:20 PM

Anyone want to make a guess, and what could the winner win?

Lets think about it

Well the number of pages can be manipulated I currently see only 30 pages of post.

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 05:24 PM

I would like to see the animal facilities be workable my our neighbors, they are in the facility manager already let them work them to speed up production and we could restock them as needed.

Bonnie Caudill
Aug 19 2011, 05:32 PM
deadline expired, sigh sigh, does anyone ever get their wish?

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 05:41 PM
Um no because then all my four day trees and flowers will not be harvested at the same time. I keep all my same time stuff that is always growing (trees, flowers, animal buildings, water) harvested at the same time. If I miss harvesting something in the round of harvesting that time stuff say 2 day stuff I don't harvest it until the others are ready again. Yes I am aware I am not normal but neither or the rest of you so stop looking at me like I have lost my mind, I know right where I left it it, is in the Rubber Room.

lol I know what you mean, I am that way too. Drives me crazy when I do my wife's farm she has stuff all mixed up and and scattered every where. Only some of the same crop are done at the same time, just seems chaotic to me. :)

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 05:44 PM
I'm hoping that the flash problem delayed the new release by ONE day...:D...So tonight is the night..:rolleyes:

I am hoping so too, I got up early this morning so I would have to buy my farm if the release was this morning but since it wasn't I was glad so I can stay up later tonight and be able to do something with it too. Just not sure what I am going to do with it yet. Have had a few ideas but haven't decided yet.

truckie547
Aug 19 2011, 05:45 PM
Rebecca lied.... got my ducks in a row and no new levels or farm 11 ... your fired rebecca you may pack up your belongings and leave the building

rebecca slaughter
Aug 19 2011, 06:07 PM
Rebecca lied.... got my ducks in a row and no new levels or farm 11 ... your fired rebecca you may pack up your belongings and leave the building

i did not lie... i was trying to get them hurry it up ...are you sure that it was ducks you lined up? and if im fired can i still get my farm 11..:) now my guess on the pages it will hit 150 before the update...anyone else want to guess

Grumpa
Aug 19 2011, 06:21 PM
i did not lie... i was trying to get them hurry it up ...are you sure that it was ducks you lined up? and if im fired can i still get my farm 11..:) now my guess on the pages it will hit 150 before the update...anyone else want to guess

Quick.

Every body start posting what they like about this update and lets see how many pages we can add.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 19 2011, 06:26 PM
i was trying to bribe james to give me my farm 11 and he will not listen to me i offered money booze and one of my sisters he is not interested.. :confused:

bucknine
Aug 19 2011, 06:45 PM
It's here.

It's here

Another day with no update. Sigh......

Lisa #1 farmer North Port
Aug 19 2011, 06:51 PM
Didn't the last update come out after 11 p.m. eastern last time? I am thinking it did cuz I remember shutting off the comp and watching a movie with the kiddies because I could not bear just lurking on my farms any longer, then movie over update there. Am I mental??

Lisa
Level 235
Farming Forever :D

JennaSweetness
Aug 19 2011, 06:54 PM
Didn't the last update come out after 11 p.m. eastern last time? I am thinking it did cuz I remember shutting off the comp and watching a movie with the kiddies because I could not bear just lurking on my farms any longer, then movie over update there. Am I mental??

Lisa
Level 235

Yes, you are right because I am always watching movies late night and before I went to watch it, there wasn't an update and after the movie there was. :) I'm hoping it happens again tonight. :)

Docperk
Aug 19 2011, 07:05 PM
You know how we could go to the Game Request link on our face book page and see the postings for our neighbors facilities, anybody have any idea on what FB did with them now? And what up with that only showing 3 gifts at a time and having click the show button every time you accept a gift. Hopefully our next FT update will fix at least the gift part of that, something some people have been asking for... hint hint :)

max_river
Aug 19 2011, 07:15 PM
you are able to see more just below the third one it ask do you to see the rest of them

Lisa #1 farmer North Port
Aug 19 2011, 07:20 PM
Yes, you are right because I am always watching movies late night and before I went to watch it, there wasn't an update and after the movie there was. :) I'm hoping it happens again tonight. :)

Glad I am not mental, thank you. I think I shall stay up tonite and see

Lisa
Level 235

Morningstarz
Aug 19 2011, 07:33 PM
To be able to make decent farms again like I used to have I need at least 5 more farms. As I read with the current farms we can only add a certain amount of facilities. In the end what I did so my farms 1 thru 9 look reasonable I just put all my facilities on farm 10. It looks like a DUMP I hate it. I would love to have 3 farms (which might not be called farms) but Towns - Commercial Centres and Industrial Centers where you can plant your Restaurants in the Town (farm) the Facilities that produce revenue (shops etc) in the Commercial Centres and then the Facilities like shoe factory etc etc in the Industrial Center. On these Centers I would suggest no crops would be able to grow only flowers and trees to make it look nice and there could be roads traced before hand so that we can line our facilities according to a road map plan. Then we could use our Farms for farming and not have to clutter them with facilities. Now my facilities are so close to one another they look like dumps. I am ashamed of my number 10 farm which is a real dump.
So please Farm Town Developers think about this idea.
Regards

But you could do that yourself. I layed down roads and sidewalks on my farm 1 and I still have room for more restaurants and stores. My factories are on another farm where I will do something similar.

Grumpa
Aug 19 2011, 07:43 PM
The Rhubarb Pie was nice, but where are the Jelly Donuts? :confused:

Jwebb
Aug 19 2011, 07:52 PM
The update probs won't be till next weekend, that's when we hit 30 days :/

Hornyroo
Aug 19 2011, 07:58 PM

we average, very losely, 3 weeks - 21 days between releases.. :D

HelenJS22
Aug 19 2011, 08:01 PM

I'm quite ok with it being another day or so ..... because I won't be home for the rest of the weekend :D ..... but after that BRING IT ON!!!!

I'm so used to being away for just a day or so, only to come home and find an update was set free just five minutes after I closed down :(

Original Tee
Aug 19 2011, 08:02 PM

absolutely agree! i want to continue to be the one to determine how i want to do each farm.

HelenJS22
Aug 19 2011, 08:10 PM
On these Centers I would suggest no crops would be able to grow only flowers and trees to make it look nice and there could be roads traced before hand so that we can line our facilities according to a road map plan.

Why don't you go and have a look in the 'Farmtown Contests thread' and I think it was May that we had a 'best town' subject to do. There are lots and lots of layouts in there with roads and pavement laid out in all sorts of creative ways by farmers using what we have to do it with.

You would surely come away with some inspiration to use for your own road layout.

spoiler1041
Aug 19 2011, 08:41 PM
we average, very losely, 3 weeks - 21 days between releases.. :D

This is a farm release so next week falls more in line...........

Raine Logan
Aug 19 2011, 08:44 PM
You know how we could go to the Game Request link on our face book page and see the postings for our neighbors facilities, anybody have any idea on what FB did with them now? And what up with that only showing 3 gifts at a time and having click the show button every time you accept a gift. Hopefully our next FT update will fix at least the gift part of that, something some people have been asking for... hint hint :)

yea facebook is REALLY messing with our games lately. hopefully sk future updates will give us work-arounds. :o

dottyF
Aug 19 2011, 08:51 PM
Big decision. Do I leave my farms empty this weekend or do I plant?

pythonis
Aug 19 2011, 08:52 PM
why would it matter either way?

ghostkitten
Aug 19 2011, 09:01 PM
Still waiting patiently...:rolleyes:.....FT is playing up still since this morning.....And I lost all my stuff out of my smokehouse..:o..sigh....:(

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 09:34 PM
I'm quite ok with it being another day or so ..... because I won't be home for the rest of the weekend :D ..... but after that BRING IT ON!!!!

I'm so used to being away for just a day or so, only to come home and find an update was set free just five minutes after I closed down :(
If that is the case Helen, then it is time for you to close down so the update will come...:D

earlgray
Aug 19 2011, 09:48 PM

Great idea! We need more unhealthy food on FT ;-)

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 09:52 PM
Great idea! We need more unhealthy food on FT ;-)
As long as it is virtual food there are no calories...:D

earlgray
Aug 19 2011, 10:02 PM
As long as it is virtual food there are no calories...:D

No calories, no cholesterol, only pure enjoyment.

jkmyer
Aug 19 2011, 10:42 PM
guess I'll go to bed and see if we get the update later, I think the last time it was after 11 central time.

matrix1272
Aug 19 2011, 10:42 PM
Was hoping for the update tonight, thought It might come last night :-( I don't even seen any Mods on now....... Is there still a chance of getting our update tonight (well there is always a chance lol), should I stay up a little longer??? Oh what the heck another hour won't kill me, I hope :-) :-) :-)

angelkitten
Aug 19 2011, 10:43 PM
waiting till tomorrow (as new stuff comes out when i sleeping) cuz it will either be tonight or next weekend as its every 3 to 4 weeks for new stuff, and i have lots to do when farm 11 comes out!!!

susme48
Aug 19 2011, 10:56 PM
Jas...gorgeous butterflies!!! so beautiful...might make an interesting idea for a painting...hmmmmmm

As long as it is virtual food there are no calories...:D Does that apply if I eat cinnamon rolls while playing a virtual game?????? lol

Well...have been have little glitches here and there all week...caused my own total fubar earlier today. But the last few hours things are nuts, I store stuff, go back and it is back in the facility...plus other odd little things, a pond that was fished, but when I came back to the same farm, it had not been...and it is running sooooooooooooooooo slow. Hope it is a sign of something good and not just Facebook!!

And just for my 2 cents, I think it has been after midnight central each time...that is about when I always give up. :eek:

1fritz
Aug 19 2011, 10:58 PM
10:00 pm here in Colorado...no update...I'm going to get some sleep.

spoiler1041
Aug 19 2011, 11:00 PM

Are you TRYING to attract cops? :)

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 19 2011, 11:03 PM

Yes I do that too, harvest the same time. I try to put things that harvest at the same time on the same farm, [Ain't got them all like that, but am trying to get them moved around.]

They sure are beautiful!
Have a good day

That's right! If we were normal, we wouldn't be here. This is the game for the Para Normal!
The Extra Normal!
The Wonder People!
The , Oh well, you get the idea!
We are different!

Hornyroo
Aug 19 2011, 11:36 PM
Yes I do that too, harvest the same time. I try to put things that harvest at the same time on the same farm, [Ain't got them all like that, but am trying to get them moved around.]

They sure are beautiful!
Have a good day

That's right! If we were normal, we wouldn't be here. This is the game for the Para Normal!
The Extra Normal!
The Wonder People!
The , Oh well, you get the idea!
We are different!

Id call us "Special" - as in we are a SPECIAL kind of normal!!

maggiel29
Aug 19 2011, 11:41 PM
That long without getting on Farmtown:confused::eek::eek:
That is cruel and unusual punishment!:eek:
But if that is what it takes to get farm 11....All I can say is......Thanks for the sacrifice!!:rolleyes::D

Very cruel but it is my big bully brother!

Well Im a terrible insomniac so I may sneak on but if a new update comes I wont get to play much till bro has gone home.

Taz D
Aug 19 2011, 11:54 PM
Usually at this time of night there might be 8-10 people in the forums, but last night and tonight there are at lease 3 -4 times that. What are you all waiting for...Raul has already gone home and gone to bed...:D

max_river
Aug 20 2011, 12:04 AM
no he has gone for a drink it is still early for him

Taz D
Aug 20 2011, 12:06 AM
no he has gone for a drink it is still early for him
If you count 1:00 AM as early...:eek:

twtywill
Aug 20 2011, 12:10 AM
Sitting here waiting on the upcoming updates and all the yummy goodies that come with it.... Will it be this weekend??? I hope so. :D ;) :p :)

susme48
Aug 20 2011, 12:11 AM
It all depends on where Raul lives for one...and then some people are morning people, some are night people...and I would guess that he might be a night person, since most of the new updates have been posted late at night, or even EARLY in the am. I do hope he is not out having a drink tho', not sure if he would find the right buttons to push afterwards...lol

I think he has found a way to push all of ours, as it is...without even trying...lol :D

bucknine
Aug 20 2011, 12:12 AM
I am at work and keep checking on my cell phone so that I will know if I should go home early or not to get on my farm.

pythonis
Aug 20 2011, 12:14 AM
and im just playing farm Town as usual and if we get it we get it if we dont then we dont

max_river
Aug 20 2011, 12:20 AM
haha but he is in cailfornia i beleive and it only 930 pm

max_river
Aug 20 2011, 12:21 AM
It all depends on where Raul lives for one...and then some people are morning people, some are night people...and I would guess that he might be a night person, since most of the new updates have been posted late at night, or even EARLY in the am. I do hope he is not out having a drink tho', not sure if he would find the right buttons to push afterwards...lol

I think he has found a way to push all of ours, as it is...without even trying...lol :D
lol
or maybe he is a nice drunk and want to be nice to all us

al_bundy
Aug 20 2011, 12:30 AM
I reckon he is here in offline mode laughing at all of us

Taz D
Aug 20 2011, 12:31 AM
haha but he is in cailfornia i beleive and it only 930 pm
Actually Slashkey is in Miami. So it is now 1:30 AM.

max_river
Aug 20 2011, 12:44 AM
well then he might be surfer boy and not know how to tell time

earlgray
Aug 20 2011, 12:48 AM
Actually Slashkey is in Miami. So it is now 1:30 AM.

Well, Slashkey may be in Miami, but it's all online, so theoretically he could be just about anywhere. However, unless they're pulling an all-nighter, it doesn't look likely for tonight. Have there been Saturday releases before?

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 01:11 AM
ok here goes.. im not one for maxing out all my facitlties constantly, i normally do it once every 2 weeks, but ill hold off for a new update.. ive been holding and holding, and every time ive waited for an update, i cave and go fill.. guaranteed an update not long after.. should i go fill now :)

max_river
Aug 20 2011, 01:24 AM
ok here goes.. im not one for maxing out all my facitlties constantly, i normally do it once every 2 weeks, but ill hold off for a new update.. ive been holding and holding, and every time ive waited for an update, i cave and go fill.. guaranteed an update not long after.. should i go fill now :)

pls do...........

holla
Aug 20 2011, 01:34 AM
OK, so evidently Raul and the gang went out this evening and supposidly had 1 too many, i just pray that he is ok,and when he stumbles across the room to go to the bathroom ,he might stumble slip and accidently bump his butt against the remote control he has to push the button for the update---however, i feel sorry for James the realtor dude when it happens.....the stampede is gonna be EPIC..bwahahaha

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 01:47 AM
Wonders how many times James has heard this today :D

http://www.hornyroo.com/James.gif

Ole Hoe
Aug 20 2011, 01:56 AM
The first expansion of Farm 3 can be bought with 20 farm cash if one doesn't have 30 neighbors. If it is bought and expanded with coins, can farms 4, 5, etc. be bought with coins once that farm 3 is bought? Or, does each subsequent farm purchase require 30 neighbors in order to be bought with coins and not farm cash.

holla
Aug 20 2011, 02:02 AM
lol, thats funny---can imagine james might wanna hit the trail pretty soon, before things break loose..i would leave right now and Join Raul at the club so he can Tie one on with the dev team, better to be passed out and asleep then trampled to death by crazed lunatics ..:p

tricia g
Aug 20 2011, 02:03 AM
The first expansion of Farm 3 can be bought with 20 farm cash if one doesn't have 30 neighbors. If it is bought and expanded with coins, can farms 4, 5, etc. be bought with coins once that farm 3 is bought? Or, does each subsequent farm purchase require 30 neighbors in order to be bought with coins and not farm cash.

I think you will need the neighbours, My husband brought farm then went for next one and still needed neighbours

holla
Aug 20 2011, 02:03 AM

the only farm that requires neighbors is # 3...the rest are coins...4-10:D

JAS0643
Aug 20 2011, 02:19 AM

All sizes of farm 3 require 30 neighbors to buy with coins, you can not buy the 12x12 with fc then the other sizes with coins if you do not have 30 neighbors. What you can do is to buy the 12x12 farm 3 with fc and leave it at that size and upgrade all the other farms to 24x24 with coins regardless of how many neighbors you have.

dogsrus2
Aug 20 2011, 02:41 AM
It's MY farm 11 and I want it now!!! *stomping around*

Witch Hazel
Aug 20 2011, 02:50 AM
wonders how many times james has heard this today :d

http://www.hornyroo.com/james.gif

roflmao!!!

ZonaFarmer
Aug 20 2011, 04:25 AM
I just started having problems with farm town having connection problems and running very slow. Maybe we are getting our update!!!!! Let's all cross our fingers, eyes and toes!!!!

CSLewis
Aug 20 2011, 06:52 AM

Jas, I guess that means I am not normal as well. I do the exact same thing. I do my hen coops in the am, and if I forget and that evening I come and do cows, I won't do the hens, will wait till the next day. I harvest my own trees but have a friend do my flowers. If she isn't online I wait to do trees so I keep all my 4 day flowers and trees on the same schedule. Just makes it easier to keep track of everything.

Valdoe
Aug 20 2011, 07:01 AM
Jas, I guess that means I am not normal as well. I do the exact same thing. I do my hen coops in the am, and if I forget and that evening I come and do cows, I won't do the hens, will wait till the next day. I harvest my own trees but have a friend do my flowers. If she isn't online I wait to do trees so I keep all my 4 day flowers and trees on the same schedule. Just makes it easier to keep track of everything.

Great minds think alike.... What I have done is arranged my farms..2 2 day trees, 3 3 day trees 4 4 day trees 5 has 4 day trees.. 5 has all chop trees 6 has flowers .. that way I only have to worry check all farms to see what trees need doing.. It drives me made when working on others and they have a mixture of things and you have to hunt to see what can be harvested.

al_bundy
Aug 20 2011, 07:09 AM
Great minds think alike.... What I have done is arranged my farms..2 2 day trees, 3 3 day trees 4 4 day trees 5 has 4 day trees.. 5 has all chop trees 6 has flowers .. that way I only have to worry check all farms to see what trees need doing.. It drives me made when working on others and they have a mixture of things and you have to hunt to see what can be harvested.

if your employer is good enough they will only hire you for the farms that have work on them and have the job selections for what needs doing

truckie547
Aug 20 2011, 07:12 AM
Oh well no new levels and no new farms another disappointing day :(

Valdoe
Aug 20 2011, 07:16 AM
if your employer is good enough they will only hire you for the farms that have work on them and have the job selections for what needs doing

That true... but so many have a mixture of trees. 2-3-4-5 and chop on on farm and the few I have worked on recently did not have blocks of trees but trees scattered everywhere.

Last farm trees to be harvest where 2 and 5 days and amongst them the had pine trees drove me crazy LOL I tell my wife I just worked on a scattered brains farm ( in a nice way)

Lea Bruun
Aug 20 2011, 07:16 AM
Letīs kidnap Raouls avatar and lock him in, together with the Mayor and Tom.....

Valdoe
Aug 20 2011, 07:19 AM
Oh well no new levels and no new farms another disappointing day :(

It depends the way you look at it... for us aussies its the end of the day.. for the other side of the world its the start of the day.... I expecting upgrade tomorrow night or on monday for my birthday... I go with tomorrow.

ctu1010166
Aug 20 2011, 07:19 AM
All sizes of farm 3 require 30 neighbors to buy with coins, you can not buy the 12x12 with fc then the other sizes with coins if you do not have 30 neighbors. What you can do is to buy the 12x12 farm 3 with fc and leave it at that size and upgrade all the other farms to 24x24 with coins regardless of how many neighbors you have.

You are correct!
I bought Farm 3 by 40 FC, and I see that 14*14 size of that farm required 30 neighbor too...
So I only buy Farm 3 as prequisite for higher farms.

ctu1010166
Aug 20 2011, 07:26 AM
I wish new update will solve Adobe Flash display completely, and have Small boat, drill tool...

But wishing is still a wishing...

ctu1010166
Aug 20 2011, 07:27 AM
Letīs kidnap Raouls avatar and lock him in, together with the Mayor and Tom.....

Oh, so crude...

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 07:32 AM
what do we want!?

snuie
Aug 20 2011, 07:38 AM
what do we want!?
farm 11 :-)