PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 28th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 07:40 AM
what do we want!?

farm 11, 12 AND 13! cuz everytime i post my facs there's always someone who strays and gets stuck on an overloaded farm. :o

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 07:44 AM
When do we want it!?

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 20 2011, 07:45 AM
It all depends on where Raul lives for one...and then some people are morning people, some are night people...and I would guess that he might be a night person, since most of the new updates have been posted late at night, or even EARLY in the am. I do hope he is not out having a drink tho', not sure if he would find the right buttons to push afterwards...lol

I think he has found a way to push all of ours, as it is...without even trying...lol :D

And then again...... He might have a set-up where he can set it for a certain time after he signs off.......sorta, delayed release, What do you think?

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 07:46 AM
When do we want it!?

yesterday? :o

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 07:47 AM
yesterday? :o

LOL

David
:)

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 07:49 AM
LOL

David

c'mon don't give up now ... you just about had me wound up into a foaming mouthed frenzy! :D

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 07:51 AM
Give me an "F"

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 07:53 AM
Give me an "F"

dddddddddddd oops ... wrong one ....

ffffffffffffffffff

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 07:55 AM
Give me a "A"

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 07:58 AM
Give me a "A"

A!

bcdefg ...

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 07:59 AM
give me an "R"

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 08:03 AM
Give me an "M"

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 08:03 AM
Give me an "11"

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 08:04 AM
What have you not Got?

Farm 11!

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:06 AM
What have you not Got?

Farm 11!

oh i wondered what that spelled ... :D

and yea ... and so angry! :mad::mad::mad:

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:09 AM
bet that raul dude is off doing whateva they do in miami ... clubbing ... surfing ... one of the kardashians ... :cool:

Docperk
Aug 20 2011, 08:17 AM
Well I went to bed last night bought midnight think we would surely have a new farm when I got up. Man am I disappointed! :(

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:19 AM
so begging doesn't work
whinging doesn't work
demanding definitely doesn't work ...

how about crying?

who could possibly resist a bunch of rabid farmers all crying?

raul? :( <puppy-dog eyes?

pachipmunk
Aug 20 2011, 08:23 AM
When can we see farm 11? Soon I hope..need more room...ty:)

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 08:23 AM
Even a "Sorry Guy's and Gal's, it'll be some day soon" would be better than abject silence.

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:27 AM
awww ... silence is ok ...

think of it as mysterious ... sexy ... ;)

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:38 AM
or not ... take no notice of me ... i found a shiteload of vodka tonight and i'm drinking it! :cool:

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:39 AM
while waiting for my new farm of course ...

cjbraswell
Aug 20 2011, 08:40 AM
now that i got tired of waiting for the update, and so much not going into my storage, i decided to clear out my storage and sell half of everything i had an abundance of, in hopes that would fix it. but since i am a descendant of Murphy's the update will come with a bunch of new products that i need all the stuff i sold off to make them with.

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:45 AM
now that i got tired of waiting for the update, and so much not going into my storage, i decided to clear out my storage and sell half of everything i had an abundance of, in hopes that would fix it. but since i am a descendant of Murphy's the update will come with a bunch of new products that i need all the stuff i sold off to make them with.

have you tried running a disk defrag?
running cc cleaner?
clearing yr start up menu?

cjbraswell
Aug 20 2011, 08:47 AM
have you tried running a disk defrag?
running cc cleaner?
clearing yr start up menu?

i have done everything, and i had tried out 3 different computers, 2 of which were bought withing the past 2 weeks.

i appreciate everyone's suggestions, but ATM i do not need anymore suggestions. i figure it will works it self out.

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=cjbraswell;4803714]i have done everything, and i had tried out 3 different computers, 2 of which were bought withing the past 2 weeks.

i appreciate everyone's suggestions, but ATM i do not need anymore suggestions. i figure it will works it self out.[/QUOT

*shrug* don't bring it up then. :)

angelkitten
Aug 20 2011, 08:53 AM
i never updated my flash player....i so glad now!! lol

cjbraswell
Aug 20 2011, 08:54 AM
*shrug* don't bring it up then. :)

Murphy's Law was the main subject in that post, but i guess you missed that bit of humor.

Raine Logan
Aug 20 2011, 09:03 AM
Murphy's Law was the main subject in that post, but i guess you missed that bit of humor.

yea i did ... sorry.

Whoopsidaisy
Aug 20 2011, 09:03 AM
I think it would be wonderful if new farms were not included along with level, facilities or any other updates. I would like them to be available, say up to farm 15? Just as soon as we can afford them. Then the other updates we so appreciate and love would not slow down the wait for another farm :)

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 09:04 AM
Maybe a little humor.... while we wait and wait and wait,,,,

On a rural road, a state trooper pulled this old farmer over and asked, "Sir, do you realize that your wife fell out of the car several miles back?"

To which the farmer replied, "Thank God! I thought I had gone deaf."

Interviewer: "Congratulations on winning the lottery."

Farmer Towner: "Thank you."

Interviewer: "Do you have any special plans for spending all of that money?"

Farmer Towner: "Nope. Not really. I'm just gonna keep farming until the lottery money is all gone."

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 09:06 AM
A farmer purchases an old, run-down, abandoned farm with plans to turn it into a thriving enterprise. The fields are grown over with weeds, the farmhouse is falling apart, and the fences are collapsing all around.

During his first day of work, the town preacher stops by to bless the man's work, saying, "May you and God work together to make this the farm of your dreams."

A few months later, the preacher stops by again to call on the farmer. Low and behold! It's like a completely different place - the farm house is completely rebuilt and in excellent condition, there are plenty of cattle and other livestock happily munching on feed in well-fenced pens, and the fields are filled with crops planted in neat rows. "Amazing!" the preacher says. "Look what God and you have accomplished together."

"Yes, Reverend," says the farmer, "but remember what the farm was like when God was working it alone."

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 09:09 AM
The farmer's son was returning from the market with the crate of chickens his father had entrusted to him, when all of a sudden the box fell and broke open. Chickens scurried off in different directions, but the determined boy walked all over the neighborhood scooping up the wayward birds and returning them to the repaired crate.

Hoping he had found them all, the boy reluctantly returned home, expecting the worst. "Pa, the chickens got loose," the boy confessed sadly. "But I managed to find all twelve of them."

"Well, you did real good, son," the farmer beamed. "You left with seven."

susme48
Aug 20 2011, 09:38 AM
Guess I could have gone to bed even earlier, since nothing happened last night. sigh doubt we would get anything on the weekend. Oh well...the anticipation builds for another week. This is gonna be one LONG thread!!!

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 10:18 AM
Nothing to see here, please move along

maggiel29
Aug 20 2011, 10:35 AM
Maybe a little humor.... while we wait and wait and wait,,,,

On a rural road, a state trooper pulled this old farmer over and asked, "Sir, do you realize that your wife fell out of the car several miles back?"

To which the farmer replied, "Thank God! I thought I had gone deaf."

Interviewer: "Congratulations on winning the lottery."

Farmer Towner: "Thank you."

Interviewer: "Do you have any special plans for spending all of that money?"

Farmer Towner: "Nope. Not really. I'm just gonna keep farming until the lottery money is all gone."

Thanks for the giggles : )

lavanah
Aug 20 2011, 11:03 AM
I have seen new releases happen on Saturdays before. Who knows maybe today is the day.

Buffycat
Aug 20 2011, 11:21 AM
Oldie but goodie:

An elderly grandma was on her death bed, with her granddaughter by her side holding her hand. The grandma could barely speak, and motioned for the girl to lean close. The grandma whispered, "I want you to have my whole estate, the mansion, the farm, the livestock, the equipment, everything."

The girl replies, "Wow Grandma! I didn't know you had all that! Where is it?"

Grandma replied,

"Its on my facebook."

SeniorCornwall
Aug 20 2011, 12:41 PM
Still waiting for Farm 11...... Getting frustrating ....

Pollyana
Aug 20 2011, 12:56 PM
Nothing to see here, please move along

May the force be with you. :o

truckie547
Aug 20 2011, 01:11 PM
WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11
you think they got the message ? :)

pythonis
Aug 20 2011, 01:29 PM
hey speak for yourself. It wouldnt bother me if 10 was the limit.

Lea Bruun
Aug 20 2011, 01:33 PM
Oh, so crude...

Not at all lol......he has our farm 11 :cool:

April306
Aug 20 2011, 01:58 PM
Just seen that my stable has appeared in the facilities without me having to do anything. Glad i didn't spend all time taking my animals out.
Thanks

I have 2 FB accounts but have just discovered that on my other FT my stable is not in the facilities :(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

cjbraswell
Aug 20 2011, 03:12 PM
this is going to be one of those tueday updates ;) that is my predictione

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 03:14 PM
May the force be with you. :o

This is not the Farm you are looking for :)

thefish36
Aug 20 2011, 03:14 PM
Is anyone having troubles getting farmtown to load? Maybe an update is on the way???

melizabeth5
Aug 20 2011, 03:15 PM
I am getting a lot of timeouts...maybe this will be the day!

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 03:15 PM
Just logged in, FT running like treacle up hill, could it be.......

susme48
Aug 20 2011, 03:18 PM
I am getting tired of rebooting and errors...sigh and it is slow as molasses today...seems worse than it usually does on the wkend. It just won't stay connected at all, can't wait to see what else it can do as I progress slowly thru' things.

Thanks for the jokes...nice to try and lighten the mood. Not sure whining and demanding farm 11 will bring it any faster...lol...if I thought it would I would try it I suppose, but since I am constantly telling my step son not to, it would seem rather hypocritical...lol

Docperk
Aug 20 2011, 03:19 PM
Yep I am getting lots of time outs too. Fingers crossed....

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 03:24 PM
nothing yet :confused:

JennaSweetness
Aug 20 2011, 03:25 PM
I'm having a lot of time outs. I can only load about 3 facilities before it times out. I'm hoping that's a good sign...I'm sooooo ready for farm 11. :)

dianedrayson
Aug 20 2011, 03:27 PM
Oh wow! I've never had these problems with Farm Town before. I've never actually been on when things have updated, so I don't know if this is typical of an upgrade and I should be getting excited, or if I should just feel frustrated. lol

Docperk
Aug 20 2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah I am trying to plant my field and can't get it done cause it keeps timing out.

pat909
Aug 20 2011, 03:28 PM
I hope this is it!! Really want Farm 11!!!!!! <crossing fingers>

thefish36
Aug 20 2011, 03:28 PM
I can't even get on using explorer. I am about to try firefox.

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 03:33 PM
hmmm going fast now and nada!

thefish36
Aug 20 2011, 03:37 PM
Still just getting loading screen :(

dianedrayson
Aug 20 2011, 03:37 PM
Seems to be fixed now, but no new facilities.

bagoshen
Aug 20 2011, 04:11 PM
I can't get past loading user. And I hardly ever have trouble

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 04:11 PM
I have 2 FB accounts but have just discovered that on my other FT my stable is not in the facilities :(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

On one of my farms I have both the $25 and the $28 stables....... when I use the facility manager, they both show and are correctly listed as being on the same farm...... and the 75 horses I have (which I could only put into one when I was loading horses) can be harvested TWICE.... yep, I can harvest each stable for 75 horse hair.

I don't think I will try to add 25 horses..... I might lose one of the 75s.... and at this point I don't need much horse hair for the other facilities.

:confused:

dianedrayson
Aug 20 2011, 04:24 PM
I spoke too soon. It seemed to be fixed for awhile but now it's playing up again.

melizabeth5
Aug 20 2011, 04:25 PM
I can't get past loading user. And I hardly ever have trouble

I can't either and I never have trouble. I am on server WF10. Something must be coming soon.

dottyF
Aug 20 2011, 04:26 PM
Having trouble with facility manager and opening facilities. I keep trying to open then it times out

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 04:27 PM
bet that raul dude is off doing whateva they do in miami ... clubbing ... surfing ... one of the kardashians ... :cool:

lmfao~~~:D

susme48
Aug 20 2011, 04:31 PM
I just harvested and it added the crops to the storage, but the order in the list of what is on hand stayed the same even tho' the numbers changed...so strange...so another reload...sigh! Tried moving some trees, and it took forever because the server would not save them...grrr. I hope the frustration has a good ending!!

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 04:36 PM
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.

"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For pete's sake, you idiot, it's 2am in the freakin' morning!!"

:eek:

chocoholics2
Aug 20 2011, 04:39 PM
Right! Of to bed, may the curse of 11 farms come to you all over night!

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 04:40 PM
A lonely frog, desperate for any form of company telephoned the Psychic Hot line to find out what his future has in store.

His Personal Psychic Advisor advises him, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled and says, "This is great! Where will I meet her, at work, at a party?"

"No" says the psychic, "in a Biology class."

:eek::eek:

SassyAngel0516
Aug 20 2011, 04:41 PM
I am not sure what is going on, however, I can not do anything with Farm Town. I click to do anything and I get a timed out message. I have never had this kind of trouble so I don't think it is an update. I always thought I was one of the lucky few who didnt get problems before an update.

Deborah1979
Aug 20 2011, 04:41 PM
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.

"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For pete's sake, you idiot, it's 2am in the freakin' morning!!"

:D Love it!! Does anyone think the problem could POSSIBLY be with Face Book and NOT FT?? NOPE....somethings changing....in market and got "Connection to Server Timed Out" message about 15 times in 4 minutes...so gave up for a little while and came back and was able to harvest the 4 hour crop that was about to waste!!! Surely Raul is somewhere around....or did ya'll kidnap him too????? :eek:

thefish36
Aug 20 2011, 04:42 PM
I am going through Farm Town withdrawl!!!! Save me please!!!

Deborah1979
Aug 20 2011, 04:45 PM
:p Are we a pitiful bunch, or what???!!! :D Going to my meeting with my therapist now. lalalalalala

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 04:50 PM
A pair of chickens walk into a public library, find the librarian and say, 'Buk Buk BUK.' The librarian decides that the chickens want three books, and promptly gives them some. Without further ado, the chickens walk out.

Around midday, the two chickens are back and looking quite annoyed. One leans over to the librarian and says,' Buk Buk BuKKOOK!' The librarian decides that the chickens want another three books and promptly gives them some more. The chickens leave as before.

About an hour later the two birds march back in, approach the librarian, looking very angry now and nearly shouting, 'Buk Buk Buk Buk Bukkooook!'

The librarian is now starting to get worried about where all her stock is going. She decides to give them more books but also to follow them and find out what's happening.

She followed them out of the library, out of town, and into to a park. At this point, she hid behind a tree, not wanting to be seen.

She saw the two chickens throwing the books at a frog in a pond, to which the frog was kept repeating, "Rrredit Rrredit Rrredit..."

(sorry ....:p)

jesdreher
Aug 20 2011, 04:51 PM
Something is definitely going on. I very rarely have any problems at all and right now as my avatar is harvesting away, normally I could switch to another farm to make it finish the job faster, but it won't let me switch to another farm. Plus I had a time out which I very rarely get. I really think we'll have our update tonight.

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 04:53 PM
Ive been on W10 for the past week and a half, not my normal server, its been running fine until i wake up this morning... trying to do my morning rounds... yes, something is definately up, i never get times out or no loads.. lets just hope its an update and just a server change or something

April306
Aug 20 2011, 04:57 PM
Love them stoney

Kathy Cummins
Aug 20 2011, 05:16 PM
Have NEVER had these problems before, every time I try to do something on a farm I get a time out! Have done all maintenance to no avail! If the update is coming, PLEASE hurry up and put us out of this misery! I give up! No more today.

sbeltman
Aug 20 2011, 05:21 PM
Anyone having problems loading where are you at? Mine is fine and location is Holland.:)

carsonc
Aug 20 2011, 05:31 PM
having trouble collecting milk and eggs? keep getting timeouts? hope it is the new update.

bucknine
Aug 20 2011, 05:33 PM
How do I know what server I am on?

Rob T
Aug 20 2011, 05:34 PM
There is nothing you can do at present. The servers themselves are having issues. As soon as i know anything else, i will post here. Thankyou

matrix1272
Aug 20 2011, 05:35 PM
I'm getting the time outs too when I try to do anything in the facility manager and I NEVER get them, Hopefully its the new update

1fritz
Aug 20 2011, 05:35 PM
Anyone having problems loading where are you at? Mine is fine and location is Holland.:)

I can't load or when it does it times out as soon as I do anything.

Colorado USA

Fritz

1fritz
Aug 20 2011, 05:39 PM
One definition of insanity "Is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Thus to preserve whats left of my sanity, I am giving up for a while..Going to see if the loading & time out problems get resolved. :D:D:D

Fritz

Valdoe
Aug 20 2011, 05:40 PM
Have NEVER had these problems before, every time I try to do something on a farm I get a time out! Have done all maintenance to no avail! If the update is coming, PLEASE hurry up and put us out of this misery! I give up! No more today.

I am having the same trouble. I timing out and got my friend to harvest farm.. every time she times out while she is harvesting and when refreshed farm looks as not been touched. Hope is the new upgrade and not a problem on FT.. dont want to be another delay for upgrade

Reta J
Aug 20 2011, 05:40 PM
Thank you Rob T for letting us know!

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 05:47 PM
Im in australia, its 8.45 am, i havent been able to load the game once since i first check at 7.45 or so

kahra01
Aug 20 2011, 05:59 PM
Im in australia, its 8.45 am, i havent been able to load the game once since i first check at 7.45 or so

It's all good in Adelaide.. .hope u can get in now?

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 06:10 PM
nope not yet... :(

liza1214
Aug 20 2011, 06:10 PM
Im having problems 2!!!!
can load 1 farm but not the rest!!!!
Is farm 11 on its way?????

Docperk
Aug 20 2011, 06:21 PM
Sure wish they get this thing released already. Can't work my neighbors field cause I can't changed fields...

kosp41302
i really figured the new update would either come last night while i was out doing some last minute shopping for a baby shower, or else today while i was helping give said baby shower-- but so far nada :( hopefully tonight so i can putter with it all day tomorrow

earlgray
There is nothing you can do at present. The servers themselves are having issues. As soon as i know anything else, i will post here. Thankyou

Thanks for letting us know. I have not been able to get in at all for the past two hours. It gets to "loading user" and does nothing more.

SassyAngel0516
Aug 20 2011, 06:23 PM
No, it does not mean farm 11 is coming. It means the servers are broken. Who knows when we will be able to play again. I can guarantee this "problem" will only delay our next update. I am so frustrated. It has been hours since I have been able to play Farm Town.

I may be wrong feeling this way, however, I spend A LOT of money on Farm Town and I really expect better than this. I know trouble can arise, however, the devs should be able to fix it quickly and not take hours and hours.:mad:

We look forward to the update and then they do not come through. It makes it hard to plan your crops and things. One frustration after another.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 06:25 PM
A New York family bought a ranch out West where they intended to raise cattle. Friends came to visit and asked if the ranch had a name.

"Well," said the would-be-cattleman. "I wanted to call it the Bar-J. My wife favored the Suzy-Q. One son liked the Flying-W, and the other son wanted the Lazy-Y. So, we're calling it the Bar-J-Suzy-Q-Flying-W-Lazy-Y."

"But where are all your cattle?"

"So far, none have survived the branding."

melizabeth5
Aug 20 2011, 06:25 PM
A lonely frog, desperate for any form of company telephoned the Psychic Hot line to find out what his future has in store.

His Personal Psychic Advisor advises him, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled and says, "This is great! Where will I meet her, at work, at a party?"

"No" says the psychic, "in a Biology class."

:eek::eek:

A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter :
"I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm.....
including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock
and $22,389,630.00 cash".The granddaughter replied :
"WoW!!" 'Thanks granny,
I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??"
Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook."

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 06:27 PM
One fall day Bill was out raking leaves when he noticed a hearse slowly drive by. Following the first hearse was a second hearse, which was followed by a man walking solemnly along, followed by a dog, and then about 200 men walking in single file.

Intrigued, Bill went up to the man following the second hearse and asked him who was in the first hearse."My wife," the man replied. "I'm sorry," said Bill."What happened to her?" "My dog bit her and she died."

Bill then asked the man who was in the second hearse.The man replied, "My mother-in-law. My dog bit her and she died as well." Bill thought about this for a while. He finally asked the man, "Can I borrow your dog?"

To which the man replied, "Get in line."

:rolleyes:

StoneFace
Aug 20 2011, 06:33 PM
The Dog's Diary

8:00 am Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe ... for now.

JAS0643
Aug 20 2011, 06:39 PM
No, it does not mean farm 11 is coming. It means the servers are broken. Who knows when we will be able to play again. I can guarantee this "problem" will only delay our next update. I am so frustrated. It has been hours since I have been able to play Farm Town.

I may be wrong feeling this way, however, I spend A LOT of money on Farm Town and I really expect better than this. I know trouble can arise, however, the devs should be able to fix it quickly and not take hours and hours.:mad:

We look forward to the update and then they do not come through. It makes it hard to plan your crops and things. One frustration after another.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This has only been going on for what 3 hours that is not a lot of time. The servers last I know are in Texas with the developers in Miami so they are not in the same location it is up to the company that runs the servers to get them fixed. Things like this can take anywhere from one second to several weeks to fix depending on what the problem is. It does not matter how much money a company has they can not stop things from breaking or make parts or repair men get to the broken equipment in 2 seconds flat. Regular maintenance is done on the servers all the time with the last time being this week. This is just a case of we have to wait for them to fix whatever went wrong then the game will be back to normal. As for as planing what to plant I play like I want to play if I plant 4 days crops and some new crop comes out of I need a crop in a facility that wasn't used before I do an ingredient request and wait till I can grow the new crop. Chances are unless I haven't loaded my facilities for a while I may not have the stuff to do a full facility load when an updates hits so I wont be loading that night anyway.

Kathy Cummins
Aug 20 2011, 06:39 PM
Thanks Stoneface! As a multiple cat owned person I can relate to their lament! ROFLMAO!

liza1214
Aug 20 2011, 06:42 PM
A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter :
"I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm.....
including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock
and $22,389,630.00 cash".The granddaughter replied :
"WoW!!" 'Thanks granny,
I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??"
Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook."

love it!!!

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 06:43 PM
The Dog's Diary

The Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe ... for now.

oh so true :D

Keef
Aug 20 2011, 07:02 PM
It depends the way you look at it... for us aussies its the end of the day.. for the other side of the world its the start of the day.... I expecting upgrade tomorrow night or on monday for my birthday... I go with tomorrow.

I hope you get your birthday wish, the last upgrade was on my birthday so wishing you luck with your wish

SunnyD
Aug 20 2011, 07:19 PM
Something is definitely going on. I very rarely have any problems at all and right now as my avatar is harvesting away, normally I could switch to another farm to make it finish the job faster, but it won't let me switch to another farm. Plus I had a time out which I very rarely get. I really think we'll have our update tonight.

haven't you noticed that you can click to re-load the farm you are on... not having to go to a different one?????

Valdoe
Aug 20 2011, 07:27 PM

Boy are you harsh.... this is the only game I know that maintains the game with little disruption. Very rarely do we have a major problem that is not fixed promptly.

Servers may be broken but who is maintaining them... a Hosting company..

Go and play other games and I tell you some have been out for days.. problems boy if they fixed them as fast as farmtown.. I be still playing them.. have been here from the start and still here because they care about their players.

I have spent great amounts of money buying a new car.. but they breakdown too after time do I complain no... fact of life things happen just because.

holla
Aug 20 2011, 07:28 PM
haven't you noticed that you can click to re-load the farm you are on... not having to go to a different one?????

LOL!, calm down its been that way for awhile..:D

holla
Aug 20 2011, 07:39 PM
Boy are you harsh.... this is the only game I know that maintains the game with little disruption. Very rarely do we have a major problem that is not fixed promptly.

Servers may be broken but who is maintaining them... a Hosting company..

Go and play other games and I tell you some have been out for days.. problems boy if they fixed them as fast as farmtown.. I be still playing them.. have been here from the start and still here because they care about their players.

I have spent great amounts of money buying a new car.. but they breakdown too after time do I complain no... fact of life things happen just because.

yeah that was kinda harsh and uncalled for---WOW..but yes you are correct and agree..This is the ONLY game i will spend Real money on!--Raul and the Dev team are TOP NOTCH..playing since march 2009.Awesome team, awesome Game---stuff happens, they are QUICK to fix.:)

JennaSweetness
Aug 20 2011, 07:59 PM
I sure hope the devs unwither our crops and the servers are up and running back to normal soon. :)

spiritualpathways
Aug 20 2011, 08:09 PM
yeah that was kinda harsh and uncalled for---WOW..but yes you are correct and agree..This is the ONLY game i will spend Real money on!--Raul and the Dev team are TOP NOTCH..playing since march 2009.Awesome team, awesome Game---stuff happens, they are QUICK to fix.:)

i totally agree with both of u .. that was over the top and uncalled for ... this is the only game i play because they are quick to fix problems as soon as possible ~ cant say the same for other games out here where they either never bother to fix a problem or if they do it is weeks~ and usually it just creates yet another problem ,,, the DEV team is awesome on farm town !!
so people need to chill out and realize stuff happens and will get resolved as quickly as they can ,,, and do stay on top of it until it is .. i have been playing for 2 yrs or better .. and will stick with this one ..

JennaSweetness
Aug 20 2011, 08:24 PM

You need to take a chill pill, seriously!!! Farm Town rarely has problems. I've played other games that are a million times worse. They never listen to any of the players. Farm Town devs are the ONLY one's who ever give us what we want....THEY DELIVER!!!!

So what if the next update is delayed, I'd rather have them fix the problem that is happening right now then releasing an update and not fixing it until afterwards, that will only make things worse. As far as fixing something, it takes time, there isn't a magical switch that fixes everything, if there was, life would be far to easy.

Oh and trust me, you aren't the only one who spends A LOT of money on this game. There are many of us out there that do.

DARLENEW
Aug 20 2011, 08:43 PM
I, too, have been having problems all day....farms not loading, facility manager not opening, time outs all day, but I know it will be taken care of asap....refuse to get upset over a game that never has that many problems...love FT....I don't play anything else anymore...so, I will chill and deal with it.....love the devs, it isn't their fault, so, "stuff" happens....deal with it!:rolleyes:

dottyF
Aug 20 2011, 08:49 PM
Farm town is the only game I can play without wanting to throw something at the puter. I can handle when there are issues because I know they wont last long.

Bonnie Jo
Aug 20 2011, 09:00 PM
Re: the dog cat diary. My favorite version has the dog having to take a bath in one of the time slots and says "bummer". Then he is all happy again with his next favorite thing. Both versions are awesome though!

max_river
Aug 20 2011, 09:03 PM

sorry to tell the dev team said we would get a new farm and new levels they did not give us a date all he said was the next up date just because you where hoping it was now.so you should not be upset that we not get when you thought or wanted. they will fix it and they will give it to us when they can. i would rather get after the issues is fix than giving it to us and makes issue worse

Docperk
Aug 20 2011, 09:06 PM
I don't know about for you but performance seems to have gotten better now.

al_bundy
Aug 20 2011, 09:07 PM

wow captain beat down lol

the devs are usually very fast at fixing things infact they are excellent compared to other fb games.

no problems at my end everything is working great.

lynwoo60
Aug 20 2011, 09:28 PM
We all have to be patient as we do know things are being worked on. My farm was ok but holding posting facs until fixed so my neighbours that are having trouble can delight in the bounty. My hubby can get into his farm but can't go to any other farm of his so stuck on his default farm where there are no crops. We are just having a lazy Sunday now and taking the good with the bad. All the time I have been playing Farm Town there has hardly been any problems and I know they will be fixed as quick as humanly possible. So thankyou Devs for acting on any problems as quick as you have. Go Farm Town best game around.

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 09:34 PM
i stll cant get past loading page :( been 5 hours for me, ill happily wait for the problem to be fixed, id rather have the issues corrected before the update rather than later..

1fritz
Aug 20 2011, 09:45 PM
I can get a little done before I get timed out. Not the end of the world, stuff happens auto tires go flat, power goes off, you deal with it and move on. Love Farmtown very few problems, usually quickly resolved. And it's just a game no bodies gonna die. Frustrating sure... but tomorrows a new day.:D:D

Ya all have a great night or day depending on where you are.:D

Fritz

contra catie
Aug 20 2011, 09:51 PM
I have a question about this update - why is it that Juniper Berries are listed as "non-ingredients" and therefore sold whenever you sell those at the market? Shouldn't they be a "plant" like everything else that gets harvested? Thanks, Raul.

contra catie
Aug 20 2011, 09:52 PM
Fritz - having the same problem tonight with timing out.

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 09:55 PM
I have a question about this update - why is it that Juniper Berries are listed as "non-ingredients" and therefore sold whenever you sell those at the market? Shouldn't they be a "plant" like everything else that gets harvested? Thanks, Raul.

the non ingredients filter is for showing everything in your storage that cannot be used in a facility at this point in the game, regardless if is plants, trees, animals or facility products. it will should also show under the plants filter tab..

the non ingredients tab was made to make sellnig ingredients we dont use or need a lot easier

Valdoe
Aug 20 2011, 10:33 PM
Just tried harvesting my farm and I saved and restarted the game and fields were harvested and plowed.. got all my exp and took required coins... Good one Dev for me at least.

Professor farmtown
Aug 20 2011, 10:40 PM

they are listed under plants as well, non ingredients is a filter to help selling off stuff you cant use yet in the market place. Juniper berries are not used to make anything now so they will be listed there as well.

max_river
Aug 20 2011, 11:04 PM
mine is working again

liza1214
Aug 20 2011, 11:21 PM
still not working for me yet!!!
might as well take a nanna nap cause at this rate im going to b up all night doing my farms if its working!!!
lol
thanks devs for all ur efforts so far!!!
we will get there!!!

Hornyroo
Aug 20 2011, 11:34 PM
im on W10 and its just come back up, no update though, hoping they solved their server issues :)

Taz D
Aug 20 2011, 11:48 PM
im on W10 and its just come back up, no update though, hoping they solved their server issues :)
Server 3 is working. Ok Slashkey take tomorrow off, but be sure you get the update out early this next week...:rolleyes:;):D
Seriously, great work guys and thanks for finding the problem.

liza1214
Aug 20 2011, 11:55 PM
THANKU THANKU THANKU!!!!
all good here 2 now
feel like a little kid just been given the biggest easter egg!!!
Happy Days!!!
great work guys!!!!

peachy51
Aug 21 2011, 12:35 AM
Been reading about everyone's problems connecting. I, too, could not connect when I first logged on. I could not bring up Farm Town at all on IE or FF, but when I loaded up Chrome, it came up just fine and I have been moving trees and flowers all day with no problems. So whatever the problem was, it apparently did not affect Chrome's performance :confused:

Ok ... so here's my joke:

A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay , but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "

The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified.

The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

" Your badge. Show him your BADGE ! "

max_river
Aug 21 2011, 12:46 AM
you where lucky because my chrome was not working so you luck out

earlgray
Aug 21 2011, 12:59 AM
Not sure what server I'm on, but it's working again - thanks guys, good work!

Valdoe
Aug 21 2011, 01:43 AM
Farmtown is working fine.

I bought my 11th and 12th Farm. Added all the new facilities. Seed all my farms with new crops but its all now gone again...

Valdoe
Aug 21 2011, 01:48 AM
Farmtown is working fine.

I bought my 11th and 12th Farm. Added all the new facilities. Seed all my farms with new crops but its all now gone again...

Ohh sorry ... I forgot to tell you what happened...

I WOKE UP

kurlikew
Aug 21 2011, 01:57 AM
Hi -

I've been hearing lots of rumors, so I'll just ask - WHEN will the next release be coming out? I hope it will contain farm 11 (and maybe even 12)!

Thanks! :)

JAS0643
Aug 21 2011, 02:06 AM
Hi -

I've been hearing lots of rumors, so I'll just ask - WHEN will the next release be coming out? I hope it will contain farm 11 (and maybe even 12)!

Thanks! :)

Only the developers know when the next release is going to be and they are not saying. What they have said is that farm 11 will be in the next release along with new levels.

HelenJS22
Aug 21 2011, 03:29 AM
I've been away for a short time, and have now sat reading this thread from where I left off not so long ago. It really makes me wonder again if Farm Town isn't a huge social experiment and if the psychologists aren't watching this thread in total amazement that there are so many people out there who can't cope with the fact that a GAME isn't living up to their 'give it ALL to me and give it to me NOW' attitude, or the fact that said GAME isn't having a problem fixed within a split second, so as not to upset their addiction.

The psychs would also have a field day with the fact that people who have paid some real world money to play a virtual game have an attitude of incredible entitlement because of that money spent.

I'm sure the entire game and its attached forum would make for an amazing study into human nature for someone to do :D The results would be pretty scary.

SunnyD
Aug 21 2011, 03:41 AM
I've been away for a short time, and have now sat reading this thread from where I left off not so long ago. It really makes me wonder again if Farm Town isn't a huge social experiment and if the psychologists aren't watching this thread in total amazement that there are so many people out there who can't cope with the fact that a GAME isn't living up to their 'give it ALL to me and give it to me NOW' attitude, or the fact that said GAME isn't having a problem fixed within a split second, so as not to upset their addiction.

The psychs would also have a field day with the fact that people who have paid some real world money to play a virtual game have an attitude of incredible entitlement because of that money spent.

I'm sure the entire game and its attached forum would make for an amazing study into human nature for someone to do :D The results would be pretty scary.

LOL too funny!! i can just see them now taking their little notes and Laughing lol..........

kahra01
Aug 21 2011, 03:50 AM
The Dog's Diary

The Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity.

LMAO, I love it :)

kahra01
Aug 21 2011, 03:56 AM
I hope you get your birthday wish, the last upgrade was on my birthday so wishing you luck with your wish

lmao I remember us all sitting here in aus waiting for that update and celebrating your birthday... it brought us good luck! lol :)

kahra01
Aug 21 2011, 03:59 AM
It depends the way you look at it... for us aussies its the end of the day.. for the other side of the world its the start of the day.... I expecting upgrade tomorrow night or on monday for my birthday... I go with tomorrow.

lol im in aus too so I hope ur right! happy birthday for tomorrow.. hope you bring us good luck like Keef did on his birthday for the last update!! fingers crossed! :)

Whoopsidaisy
Aug 21 2011, 04:37 AM
WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11 WE WANT FARM 11
you think they got the message ? :)

Me too please :)

kahra01
Aug 21 2011, 05:25 AM

People are strange at times indeed. I do believe we have an entitlement when we pay real money for a game, and this game is no different than, lets say, a P3 game. What people fail to realise is that their entitlement is fullfilled by the great job these devs do, but no matter how great they are.. people will complain anyway! Yep the physchs would have a field day here lmao

Molly Tucker
Aug 21 2011, 05:33 AM
I still can't get in. "Loading User" just stays on the screen :( I have friends that have posted bonus opportunities and such, but I cannot get into my farms since yesterday afternoon. I have tried IE and Chrome. Frustrated b/c Saturday (it is Sun morning now) is the only day I can really farm. I hope my crops are not gone.
I don't care if there is an update, I just want to farm.

Rob T
Aug 21 2011, 05:56 AM
I still can't get in. "Loading User" just stays on the screen :( I have friends that have posted bonus opportunities and such, but I cannot get into my farms since yesterday afternoon. I have tried IE and Chrome. Frustrated b/c Saturday (it is Sun morning now) is the only day I can really farm. I hope my crops are not gone.
I don't care if there is an update, I just want to farm.

Have you cleared all caches` and macromedia files? the link in my signature leads to some instructions on doing that.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 21 2011, 07:15 AM

Send it to them. Or better still, give them a link to the game.
I'dd almost bet that most of them would get as addicted to this game as we all are.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Aug 21 2011, 07:20 AM
Send it to them. Or better still, give them a link to the game.
I'dd almost bet that most of them would get as addicted to this game as we all are.

My daughter was trying to tell me yesterday that I am 'way too much' into this game. I told her that 'It's my game, Leave me alone!

I was just looking at the #. This is # 1400 posting on this up-date listing. Have there been this many on other listings?

farmer fitchy
Aug 21 2011, 08:13 AM
Sure wish they get this thing released already. Can't work my neighbors field cause I can't changed fields...

i seem to be mssing things with the neighbours- how do you work for each other? do you have to be online at the same time and go across and ask? and to sell to each other is it the same thing?

pangea009
Aug 21 2011, 08:54 AM
i seem to be mssing things with the neighbours- how do you work for each other? do you have to be online at the same time and go across and ask? and to sell to each other is it the same thing?

Yes, you have to hire just like you do in the market.... you have to be in the market or on a farm together and you hire just like that..... or are you talking about hiring in facilites?

Docperk
Aug 21 2011, 08:55 AM

LOL well with this particular neighbor, which happens to be wife, she is one room on her computer and I am in another on mine. We just holler back and forth at each other we got something that needs to be done. Same thing can be done with other neighbors by sending them a message. Which I also do quite often. Some send me a message, "Hey I got Corn and Wheat read, do you want em?" I replay bask and say "I am on my way!") Same thing with Facilities, I'll post mine and send my top neighbors a message advising that I have posted and they do the same for me.

pangea009
Aug 21 2011, 11:25 AM
LOL Doc Perk....

My sister, my friend, and I all are crazy nut farmers.... So, I usually will message them and tell them that I am loading my facilities and I'ma gonna post a request. It's helps us all tremendously. They get the good/cash and I get my stuff processed so I get the goods/cash! LOL

It takes me so long even with the tools to load all facilities I only load them once or twice a week anymore.

Docperk
Aug 21 2011, 11:44 AM
LOL Doc Perk....

My sister, my friend, and I all are crazy nut farmers.... So, I usually will message them and tell them that I am loading my facilities and I'ma gonna post a request. It's helps us all tremendously. They get the good/cash and I get my stuff processed so I get the goods/cash! LOL

It takes me so long even with the tools to load all facilities I only load them once or twice a week anymore.

Yeah I know I can spend an hour getting them ready so I usually only do them every other day sometimes every 3 days.

I think I may move all the Service Facilities to 11 when it comes to free up space on my other farm it is getting very crowed... :)

DARLENEW
Aug 21 2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks, everything is working fine on my farms today!!!!! Great job fixing the problem...now, if we can get the updates, I will be happy!!!! Patience has never been my virtue, but I am hanging in there!!!!!:)

Buffycat
Aug 21 2011, 12:29 PM
Wow I tend to 1) gather my crops 2) load my facilities 3) post to friends 4) when they have finished working them, reload facilities 5) come back that evening and reload again, and friends can work them again that nite, twice a day. Am I spending too much time on Farmtown? LOL

susme48
Aug 21 2011, 02:07 PM
Wow I tend to 1) gather my crops 2) load my facilities 3) post to friends 4) when they have finished working them, reload facilities 5) come back that evening and reload again, and friends can work them again that nite, twice a day. Am I spending too much time on Farmtown? LOL

:rolleyes::rolleyes:Not sure how to answer that, since I get up, start up the pc and work my farms, then I work my farms, then I work my farms, then sometimes I have a late breakfast/lunch about noon, and then I work my facilities, check out the forums, work my farms, watch tv while I work my farms, then I cook dinner, and eat dinner while I work my facilities, and watch tv while I mess around on my farms and haunt the forums, then somewhere between 10 and midnight I go to bed, and I dream about farming. The next morning I get up and do the same thing. When I cannot get out of it, I do laundry and run errands, pay a few bills, buy more farmcash...and so on. I do not consider myself addicted..tho' perhaps I spend a bit too much time in FT :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for the psychs...they already know I am an addictive personality...lol :eek:

Jwebb
Aug 21 2011, 02:16 PM
You are definitely addicted like I am :)

Taz D
Aug 21 2011, 02:17 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes:Not sure how to answer that, since I get up, start up the pc and work my farms, then I work my farms, then I work my farms, then sometimes I have a late breakfast/lunch about noon, and then I work my facilities, check out the forums, work my farms, watch tv while I work my farms, then I cook dinner, and eat dinner while I work my facilities, and watch tv while I mess around on my farms and haunt the forums, then somewhere between 10 and midnight I go to bed, and I dream about farming. The next morning I get up and do the same thing. When I cannot get out of it, I do laundry and run errands, pay a few bills, buy more farmcash...and so on. I do not consider myself addicted..tho' perhaps I spend a bit too much time in FT :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I expect to see both of you at the next FTAA (Farm Town Addicts Anonymous) meeting...:D

JennaSweetness
Aug 21 2011, 02:23 PM
I hope the devs release this update soon...considering there is a hurricane that is projected to hit Florida, and the devs are in Miami FL.

susme48
Aug 21 2011, 02:26 PM
I already snuck in there Taz...sigh...

NiMo1960
Aug 21 2011, 02:26 PM
Takes me up to 2 days to get just one refill done.
Can certainly do with a 'load all' button, maybe purchased like the all in one plower/harvester option.

gumballs678
Aug 21 2011, 03:45 PM
I hope the devs release this update soon...considering there is a hurricane that is projected to hit Florida, and the devs are in Miami FL.

The hurricane isn't supposed to be very strong, but it could hit Miami, so hopefully Raul and the other dev's realize it and release F11 and new levels. (Just joking of course)

Taz D
Aug 21 2011, 04:51 PM
I already snuck in there Taz...sigh...
No need to sneak in....the door is always open.:D

susme48
Aug 21 2011, 04:56 PM
lol...I am bored...if the update does not come soon, I am gonna end up spending my FC on multiple facilities and other goodies, just to be doing something new. I have a small reserve, but it is getting smaller and smaller...:eek:

OBTW : has anyone else looked up all the things you can do/make with juniper berries? I did...kind of cool. I should do that for all the unused crops and trees...maybe the research would keep me busy.

Also have a frustration, have worked around all the shortages, for the most part, except for crabs (bought too many multiple facilities...lol) but no matter how many sea coasts, large and small I buy, there is always only enough to fill the facilities that take them to 98 to 99 percent. After 4 days of adding a couple each day, I am getting frustrated. Oh, and since when do they put any kind of flour in beer? when I researched that, I found that it was grains, not flour from rice or corn to extend things.

mischellesteelersfan
Aug 21 2011, 05:15 PM
i looked and NEVER in over a yr has an update ever rolled out on a sun :((

1fritz
Aug 21 2011, 05:29 PM

I don't ever remember an update on Sunday..My next best guess this coming Friday.
Fritz

Taz D
Aug 21 2011, 05:30 PM
lol...I am bored...if the update does not come soon, I am gonna end up spending my FC on multiple facilities and other goodies, just to be doing something new. I have a small reserve, but it is getting smaller and smaller...:eek:

OBTW : has anyone else looked up all the things you can do/make with juniper berries? I did...kind of cool. I should do that for all the unused crops and trees...maybe the research would keep me busy.

Also have a frustration, have worked around all the shortages, for the most part, except for crabs (bought too many multiple facilities...lol) but no matter how many sea coasts, large and small I buy, there is always only enough to fill the facilities that take them to 98 to 99 percent. After 4 days of adding a couple each day, I am getting frustrated. Oh, and since when do they put any kind of flour in beer? when I researched that, I found that it was grains, not flour from rice or corn to extend things.
Sorry but I told the developers to take today off since they worked until late last nite fixing the problem with the servers. :rolleyes:;):(
Take a look at my farm 6. I have bought a lot of small seacoasts and filled up a lot of that farm with them. Still have to wait 3 days to get enough crabs to fill all requirements, but it would be a lot more if I had less seacoasts.

Taz D
Aug 21 2011, 05:57 PM
Sorry but I told the developers to take today off since they worked until late last nite fixing the problem with the servers. :rolleyes:;):(
Take a look at my farm 6. I have bought a lot of small seacoasts and filled up a lot of that farm with them. Still have to wait 3 days to get enough crabs to fill all requirements, but it would be a lot more if I had less seacoasts.
Raul, the new farm and levels needs to be out by Wednesday to get it out before the hurricane gets there. Tuesday would be better then you will have time to evacuate. :)

JennaSweetness
Aug 21 2011, 06:03 PM
The hurricane isn't supposed to be very strong, but it could hit Miami, so hopefully Raul and the other dev's realize it and release F11 and new levels. (Just joking of course)

I live in South FL, strong or not hurricanes are awful!!! I'm hoping to get to play with some new stuff before it hits. Safety first though, the Devs need to take care of their families before pleasing their farmers.

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Aug 21 2011, 06:18 PM
I also live in S. Fla and you are right families and your safety come first!!

Docperk
Aug 21 2011, 07:07 PM

Do believe I have seen one on Monday so tomorrow would be nice, if not tonight... :)

kahra01
Aug 21 2011, 07:43 PM

LMAO I cant stop laughing... thats too good... oh, and I think it sums up my life too! great work! :)

liza1214
Aug 21 2011, 08:01 PM
I expect to see both of you at the next FTAA (Farm Town Addicts Anonymous) meeting...:D

Ohhhh dear!!!!
in that case u better save a seat for me 2!!!!
LOL

BeccaK
Aug 21 2011, 08:04 PM
Is that FTAA group open to all? lmao! I work my farms & watch TV at the same time. I love my farming :-)

Lisa #1 farmer North Port
Aug 21 2011, 08:09 PM
I have succumbed and planted some fields, am not going to do my facilities quite yet, when that new farm comes I have some serious redecorating to do, as well as reorganizing and making things more efficient.

Been dreaming about it all week, planning it in my head, waking up in a cold sweat, groggily checking my farm when I do wake up in that cold sweat, making a pie graph so I may chart the levels in my facilities so I may move them without loss of product, making graph charts of my products in storage for maximum planting efficiency, making midnight runs to WalMart cuz I may not have enough Face book credits when the update comes out...

Yup I have everything under control here...

pachipmunk
Aug 21 2011, 08:33 PM
Come on number 11!!

sdsickinger
Aug 21 2011, 08:40 PM
A little research shows that Farm #5 was posted 7/16/2010 (Fri.), Farm #6 was posted 9/17/2010 (Fri.), Farm #7 was posted 11/12/2010 ( Fri.). Farm # 8 was posted 1/17/2011, (sat.) Farm #9 was posted 4/7/2011 ( Thur) ( probably because Friday the 1st was April fools day??) Farm #10 posted 6/17/2011 ( Fri.)
So I wouldn't hold my breath this week.... Wait until at least Thursday.... :confused:

Taz D
Aug 21 2011, 08:45 PM
Is that FTAA group open to all? lmao! I work my farms & watch TV at the same time. I love my farming :-)
Doesn't everybody???:eek:
And yes the FTAA is open to all. You will find it in the Social section.:D

JennaSweetness
Aug 21 2011, 08:48 PM
A little research shows that Farm #5 was posted 7/16/2010 (Fri.), Farm #6 was posted 9/17/2010 (Fri.), Farm #7 was posted 11/12/2010 ( Fri.). Farm # 8 was posted 1/17/2011, (sat.) Farm #9 was posted 4/7/2011 ( Thur) ( probably because Friday the 1st was April fools day??) Farm #10 posted 6/17/2011 ( Fri.)
So I wouldn't hold my breath this week.... Wait until at least Thursday.... :confused:

If the weather channel and all the meteorologists on the local networks are correct, South Florida will be in a middle of a hurricane on Thursday, so I think the release will happen by Tuesday or not until after the storm passes and power is restored (depending on how bad it hits). However, most of us living in South Florida (like myself) really hope that Hurricane Irene fizzles out while crossing over Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Cuba.

Jannie2629
Aug 21 2011, 09:23 PM
LMAO I cant stop laughing... thats too good... oh, and I think it sums up my life too! great work! :)

Oh boy, that is just a little bit scary Susme48. I couldn't have said it better myself!! It sure sums up my life too (probably not quite as bad as you though) lol:D

susieq30549
Aug 21 2011, 09:33 PM

have u noticed that the teddy bear takes llama wool and cotton ...but no fabric .. (i think that is the ingred list... i sent a support ? about it)

maggiel29
Aug 21 2011, 10:58 PM
have u noticed that the teddy bear takes llama wool and cotton ...but no fabric .. (i think that is the ingred list... i sent a support ? about it)

Maybe the llama wool is knitted into the fleece fabric?

maggiel29
Aug 21 2011, 10:59 PM
If the weather channel and all the meteorologists on the local networks are correct, South Florida will be in a middle of a hurricane on Thursday, so I think the release will happen by Tuesday or not until after the storm passes and power is restored (depending on how bad it hits). However, most of us living in South Florida (like myself) really hope that Hurricane Irene fizzles out while crossing over Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Cuba.

hope all of you in Florida keep safe!

susme48
Aug 21 2011, 11:18 PM
Maybe they glue the teddies...lol...some things are strange for sure.

I have one more small, and 7 more large ones, and it seems like that should be enough...lol...we shall see...lol tomorrow I should be able to fish all of them. Now I suppose they will add something that takes more crab. :confused: Your farms are very nicely done!! Love the nice look! Mine are too jammed in...but I hate changing them till 11 gets here. Each time I lay out a nice 'village' look, I end up scrapping it for more space to plant and have trees...lol

doris88
Aug 21 2011, 11:30 PM
Wonder if the strength of collective begging works to induce the devs to let us have farm 11... Won't they please have a wee bit of mercy for those of us who are tethering on the edge of insanity as far as farm town goes....
So Farm 11 please devs....

By the way when is the next FTAA due...am gonna need therapy... ;p

rjfxvii
Aug 21 2011, 11:39 PM
Maybe the devs will release on Tuesday so that the juniper berries can be made for gin as we ride out the hurricane with them ;)

susieq30549
Aug 21 2011, 11:46 PM
Maybe the llama wool is knitted into the fleece fabric?
hmm... could be i guess ... more stuff to research .. lol

Taz D
Aug 22 2011, 12:09 AM
Maybe they glue the teddies...lol...some things are strange for sure.

I have one more small, and 7 more large ones, and it seems like that should be enough...lol...we shall see...lol tomorrow I should be able to fish all of them. Now I suppose they will add something that takes more crab. :confused: Your farms are very nicely done!! Love the nice look! Mine are too jammed in...but I hate changing them till 11 gets here. Each time I lay out a nice 'village' look, I end up scrapping it for more space to plant and have trees...lol
You can fish the large ones every 8 hours. I try to get mine at least twice a day. I get a lot more crabs from the small ones than I get from the large and they are coin which is why I have more of them.

danielralph72au
Aug 22 2011, 03:20 AM
bored need sumthing to do

HelenJS22
Aug 22 2011, 03:53 AM
bored need sumthing to do

You obviously weren't playing Farm Town a couple of years ago when we went FOUR months with no update or even a sign of developers on the game :eek:

al_bundy
Aug 22 2011, 04:00 AM
You obviously weren't playing Farm Town a couple of years ago when we went FOUR months with no update or even a sign of developers on the game :eek:

i have read the post from the first one till the current and have not found a single month where there was no update.

al_bundy
Aug 22 2011, 04:02 AM
I Have Called my boss and said i wont be in as im sick so that i will have all day to play with farm 11 and the new updates.

He advised that I had used up all my sick days.

Solution: I Called in Dead!

maggiel29
Aug 22 2011, 04:25 AM
I Have Called my boss and said i wont be in as im sick so that i will have all day to play with farm 11 and the new updates.

He advised that I had used up all my sick days.

Solution: I Called in Dead!

Giggle! Wonder if FT addiction is a certifiable illness? If so I dont want the cure!

al_bundy
Aug 22 2011, 04:29 AM
Giggle! Wonder if FT addiction is a certifiable illness? If so I dont want the cure!

There is no known cure :eek:

susieq30549
Aug 22 2011, 04:59 AM
it is 6am in ga .. and i am wide awake .. have not been to sleep .. waitin for farm 11 could be hazardous to ur health
ok, i have a question.. is there a way to send a farm cash gift? i was sure i had seen that..but cant find it now ..
so maybe it was a dream
when i was able to sleep

susieq30549
Aug 22 2011, 05:01 AM
switched on news ... it is now a hurricane ...

al_bundy
Aug 22 2011, 05:02 AM
it is 6am in ga .. and i am wide awake .. have not been to sleep .. waitin for farm 11 could be hazardous to ur health
ok, i have a question.. is there a way to send a farm cash gift? i was sure i had seen that..but cant find it now ..
so maybe it was a dream
when i was able to sleep

you can select the fc item you want to send by selecting the item in the store and clicking send then a window will open showing your list of neighbours.

or you can send a fc gift card located in the "Other" Catagorie in the store

susieq30549
Aug 22 2011, 05:04 AM
you can select the fc item you want to send by selecting the item in the store and clicking send then a window will open showing your list of neighbours.

or you can send a fc gift card located in the "Other" Catagorie in the store
ty... the one place i did not look

HelenJS22
Aug 22 2011, 05:12 AM
i have read the post from the first one till the current and have not found a single month where there was no update.

I can't remember the months, but back in 2009 we went for four months with no update at all and not a single sign of life from the devs. There were threads on the forum about it at the time .... along the lines of 'lets lynch the mayor' and much worse :D

JAS0643
Aug 22 2011, 05:36 AM

Farm town came out in feb. 2009 for some reason they used to delete the update threads so you can not go only what you see in this forum. The game grow so fast on the devs they had to stop giving us new stuff so they could work on some major game wide issues that where going on at the time. The game was very unstable in the early days. FT was released to only a few people and it grow to about 20 million in a couple of months, all on word of mouth from players.

kahra01
Aug 22 2011, 05:39 AM
Farm town came out in feb. 2009 for some reason they used to delete the update threads so you can not go only what you see in this forum. The game grow so fast on the devs they had to stop giving us new stuff so they could work on some major game wide issues that where going on at the time. The game was very unstable in the early days. FT was released to only a few people and it grow to about 20 million in a couple of months, all on word of mouth from players.

Im curious JAS, are you male or female?

HelenJS22
Aug 22 2011, 05:40 AM

Thanks Jas, I actually ran back to the beginning of my forum days, and the early ones are not there anymore. Maybe the Mayor and Poor Tom from the the market pleaded for our threats to be taken down :D

My daughter in law began to play very early and bombarded me with gifts every chance she got until I gave in and clicked on Farm Town to see what she was on about. I've been addicted ever since :o

StoneFace
Aug 22 2011, 06:48 AM
There is no known cure :eek:

Actually there is a temporary cure offered bi - monthly...... a NEW FARM

Maybe the new release will include a pharmacy for our towns.... where we can get a quick Rx ........ and other stuff.

I foresee in my early morning stupor.....

Farm #11 release on Wednesday, this week

(my addiction drugs run out that day.... so I can only hope)

chocoholics2
Aug 22 2011, 06:57 AM
Ever the optimist me! I would like to think that a release had been due last wed/thur in line with the fairly consistent 20 day interval between updates, however because of the 3 letter flash upgrade and then the server mashup we have had a 5-6 day delay. So I hope we will see something in about 18 hours from now. I say 18 hours because predominately the update release threads have been created around 5.00-7.00 am GMT. So fingers crossed for tomorrow morning UK time! :):):)

HelenJS22
Aug 22 2011, 07:00 AM
LOL - I think I'll run a betting book :D

Satis
Aug 22 2011, 07:23 AM
Filling the facilities via the Facility Manager has been painfully slow today, with the buttons responding sluggishly or not at all.

In my experience this usually happens before an update.

_a_s_h_
Aug 22 2011, 10:21 AM

Remember the wait for flowers? "Flowers to be released next week"...month after month after month!

I've noticed the more demanding players now obviously didn't play back then. There were no extra farms, no tools to work them except our old 1x1s (and heaven forbid you click on the wrong box and have to wait for your avatar to circle the entire farm before catching up and allowing you to move on!) and there definitely weren't any quality updates happening. When raspberries came out as a new crop, everyone was shocked because the game had been the same for so long and updates in it were unheard of!

gffarmer
Aug 22 2011, 10:44 AM
Remember the wait for flowers? "Flowers to be released next week"...month after month after month!

I've noticed the more demanding players now obviously didn't play back then. There were no extra farms, no tools to work them except our old 1x1s (and heaven forbid you click on the wrong box and have to wait for your avatar to circle the entire farm before catching up and allowing you to move on!) and there definitely weren't any quality updates happening. When raspberries came out as a new crop, everyone was shocked because the game had been the same for so long and updates in it were unheard of!

Gosh I remember those days! Sure has changed since then!!:D

dottyF
Aug 22 2011, 10:54 AM
You would go blind harvesting purple grapes in the old days. All those white lines.

NiMo1960
Aug 22 2011, 12:05 PM
Was a max of level 60 when I started, and was at level 60 for months before it suddenly got raised.
And yes I do remember the Harvesting click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and then the plowing click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and then the seeding click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and then the thought of the next farm.
How lucky we are to now have tools to save on the mouse wear.

farmer apples
Aug 22 2011, 12:33 PM
OMG I remember ALL that harvesting, plowing and seeding....it was endless...I also remember no facilities, no helpers, one farm..etc....seems like the dark ages now! No everyone's clamoring for that 11!!!th farm!!!! :eek:

April306
Aug 22 2011, 12:42 PM

I started farming in April 2009, those were the days when u harvested, plowed & seeded 1 square at a time:eek:

lelandwcool
Aug 22 2011, 01:27 PM
When is the next update of farm levels in Farm Town coming out???

StoneFace
Aug 22 2011, 01:30 PM
I started farming in April 2009, those were the days when u harvested, plowed & seeded 1 square at a time:eek:

Well I didn't start till later in the year (to satisfy my wife's request that I ".... just try FT, it is fun.....").....

now I am still hooked more than all the fish in all my seacoasts and lakes.

For fun (and a test of patience), try doing one - - - just one - - - field, harvest, plow and plant one plot at a time..... lol. Ouch.

Satis
Aug 22 2011, 01:43 PM
I remember being terrified that someone would send me a cow because I didn't have enough coins to buy fencing.

tricia g
Aug 22 2011, 02:10 PM
I remember being terrified that someone would send me a cow because I didn't have enough coins to buy fencing.

That was just too too funny :D

Buffycat
Aug 22 2011, 02:20 PM
Ahh the good ole days when the max level was 35, and you earned the right to buy the mansion..wooohoo! I played til I maxed at 35, bought my mansion, arranged my ONE farm as pretty as I could, then quit. The endless click click clicking wasn't worth playing any more. My family kept playing, and my mother bugged me for a year to come back to farmtown, you can have multiple farms now! And all I could think was "oh great, more clicking!" And then she showed me the facilities and now you can harvest flowers and fish...hmmm, think I'll check it out again...came back, bought all the tools, maxed out my farms, bought every free and half the pay facilities, and I am maxed out again at 235, but there is hope...new levels on the way!!! Cmon update!

Deborah1979
Aug 22 2011, 02:52 PM
:p I think the more experienced players can REALLY appreciate all of the upgrades that have been made, perhaps a little more than people that started playing several months after the game was released. Not only do I remember when 34 (35??) whatever was the top level, but you worked single plot by single plot to save enough to buy THE BIG MANSION!!! Then a second farm was added, tools, facilities, etc. What about the gift exchange?? How great was that?? Suddenly, it didn't matter what your thoughtful neighbors sent to you, you could get what YOU really wanted!! And some of the latest, where you can go to work on someone's farm and no longer get the pop-up box between each facility!! And the multiple hire in the market is especially nice, since I hire all of my harvesting and plowing done. I could go on and on, and yes, I am eager to see the next farm and new crops, facilities, etc., but they will all come in due time. Patience, grasshopper. :D Meanwhile, Happy Farming!!

Tony D
Aug 22 2011, 02:54 PM
:p I think the more experienced players can REALLY appreciate all of the upgrades that have been made, perhaps a little more than people that started playing several months after the game was released. Not only do I remember when 34 (35??) whatever was the top level, but you worked single plot by single plot to save enough to buy THE BIG MANSION!!! Then a second farm was added, tools, facilities, etc. What about the gift exchange?? How great was that?? Suddenly, it didn't matter what your thoughtful neighbors sent to you, you could get what YOU really wanted!! And some of the latest, where you can go to work on someone's farm and no longer get the pop-up box between each facility!! And the multiple hire in the market is especially nice, since I hire all of my harvesting and plowing done. I could go on and on, and yes, I am eager to see the next farm and new crops, facilities, etc., but they will all come in due time. Patience, grasshopper. :D Meanwhile, Happy Farming!!Hi, just to clarify , it was 34 :)

Deborah1979
Aug 22 2011, 03:04 PM
Hi, just to clarify , it was 34 :)

:D Thanks!! For some reason 34 was stuck in my mind, because it took FOREVER to reach the top level. (or so it seemed)

Tony D
Aug 22 2011, 03:05 PM
:D Thanks!! For some reason 34 was stuck in my mind, because it took FOREVER to reach the top level. (or so it seemed)Yes, and we all wanted the ugly (in my opinion) Mansion :D

Bonnie Jo
Aug 22 2011, 03:07 PM
Yes, and we all wanted the ugly (in my opinion) Mansion :D
I still use it as my house on my default farm. They have added all the new fangled ones but I have no desire to upgrade. I worked hard for that ugly mansion and I'm keeping it. :D

Tony D
Aug 22 2011, 03:12 PM
I still use it as my house on my default farm. They have added all the new fangled ones but I have no desire to upgrade. I worked hard for that ugly mansion and I'm keeping it. :DI called mine Raspberry Manor :p

StoneFace
Aug 22 2011, 03:18 PM
I called mine Raspberry Manor :p

Yeah, I give mine (in storage) the raspberries often.

chocoholics2
Aug 22 2011, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I give mine (in storage) the raspberries often.

sold mine, bought another, sold that bought some other big house thing, then gave up realised I had more bedrooms than cows and that was enough/

chocoholics2
Aug 22 2011, 03:33 PM
:) Right, I have emptied ALL my facilities pending my major revamp tomorrow morning when I get farm 11 :)

Satis
Aug 22 2011, 03:49 PM
Mine is still the main house on Farm One. It took me so long to get it, I feel quite loyal.

If we ever get Farm 11 I might think of revamping...

NiMo1960
Aug 22 2011, 03:53 PM
Mine is still the white farm house, has moved to many farms but is still the one.

Majik Merlin
Aug 22 2011, 03:53 PM
I was here before the raspberries and got overloaded with grapes leveling up to the max. Swore I'd never plant another grape as long as I lived. AND THEN they came out with the winery. Tot me to never say 'never' LOL

mcdaddie
Aug 22 2011, 04:06 PM
Okay folks, how about a little role playing. You got nothing else to do, so here we go:

If I were a Dev (FT) I think I could take all this pressure one of two ways.
1. I love my job, I love these farmers, so I feel real bad with all this pressure to get this update out.
2. I love my job, but these ungrateful, whiney, chatter boxes are getting on my nerves so I think I will just drag my feet for another week or so.

Now for realism: FACTS
1. We have had 17 updates since August 2010.
2. The least amount of days between updates was 15 and the most was 29. We are now sitting at 25 since our last. Still within established limits.
3. Updates have come on Mondays (1), Tuesdays (3), Wednesdays (1), Thursdays (4), and Fridays (8). Never on Saturday or Sunday. *** All dates and times are CST ***
4. The earliest time an update was released was 6:07PM and the latest was 4:34AM.

With all this, you can surmise that according to history that the best days to look for our next upgrade is Thursday or Friday somewhere around 9:15PM. It will not be officially late until next Monday Aug. 29. Then you may start biting your nails. :)))))

All in fun, FarmTown is the greatest.

HattieAnn
Aug 22 2011, 04:11 PM
Aaahhhh, the memories! I, too, worked so hard for the mansion.....then never bought it! FT started in Feb and I began playing in May, so I was in fairly early, before raspberries. Planted lots of grapes and set a timer so I wouldn't forget them. Made a spreadsheet to find out where the most money could be earned. Finally got sort of tired of it and played only occasionally for a while.....then came the big changes.....factories, milk, eggs, etc!!! And now, I have no life outside of the farm.....and, yes, I did join the FTAA, but I don't have time to attend all those meetings!!!! I have farm work to do.....and I think I might soon have an opportunity to buy another little piece of land right next to my spread.....rumor has it guy who owns it may sell......I keep checking with the real estate guy....but the owner apparently hasn't made up his mind yet....wish he'd come on and just do it!

dianedrayson
Aug 22 2011, 04:25 PM
YES!!!!! I remember my spreadsheet to see which crop brought in the best return on its investment, based on selling price minus purchase price divided by the number of hours it took to be ready. Then I decided that I was getting coins working my sister's facilities and the important thing was xp, so it was raspberries and grapes! If only I'd kept them all instead of selling them.

Do you remember how exciting it was to earm 200,000 coins by working in someone's facilities? Now people earn millions when they go through mine. And remember how exciting when we finally had a million coins? Now we talk in billions.

Buffycat
Aug 22 2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks for that clarification, I wasnt sure if it was 34 or 35. I kept that mansion, as a memory of where I have been, but I gave it to my cats, I have a pink one for me! Lol And then they moved the mansion from lvl 34 to 41 in that first expansion.

JAS0643
Aug 22 2011, 04:52 PM
I called mine Raspberry Manor :p

I refused to buy the ugly mansion I didn't care that it was the top level prize I was not putting that ugly thing on my farm. :p

Now for realism: FACTS
1. We have had 17 updates since August 2010.
2. The least amount of days between updates was 15 and the most was 29. We are now sitting at 25 since our last. Still within established limits.

The only little issue I see with this part of your post is this: The developers are in Miami and depending on the path Hurricane Irene takes it could make land fall near Miami on Thursday. While I want farm 11 now it is not at the risk of the developers. I am afraid that at the very lest power outages or the potential of power outages might delay the update till next week. That way if something went wrong they could be online to fix the problems.

JAS0643
Aug 22 2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks for that clarification, I wasnt sure if it was 34 or 35. I kept that mansion, as a memory of where I have been, but I gave it to my cats, I have a pink one for me! Lol And then they moved the mansion from lvl 34 to 41 in that first expansion.

What they did there was redo the xps needed to reach the last few levels. While the mansion is now at level 41 it still takes 150,000 xps to get there. Man just typing that makes me feel odd. I remember when 150,000 xps seemed impossible I now have 12 million xps. If someone told me 2 years ago I would have 12 million xps I would have said they where crazy I will never have that many. :D

Docperk
Aug 22 2011, 05:06 PM
[Standing up raising hand] Hi my name is Doc and I am a (clearing throat) a Farmtownaholic. I have been a farming addict since December of 2009. I was looking back in some of the old posting of the upgrades. Where as there were some upgrades Dec, Jan, & Feb, they were mostly functional updates and gifts and the first animal barns. We didn't get new levels until March when farm 3 was released. To be honest looking back through these postings there were a lot more than what it seemed like at the time. I hit level 60 quite quickly and got bored so started another identity and got it to level 60 before new levels to 80. Kept them both going till farm 8 was released and then trying to keep 16 farms and work a full time job got to be to much especially since most of the fields were layered. I too remember saving to buy the red mansion. Thinking that spending million coins on was just unreal. Now I don't even miss a million coins as I make that much off of working 1 of my neighbors facilities... :) I do need farm 11 to feed my addiction. Please bring it on this week I am home on vacation all week and bored and need something new to do... :)

chocoholics2
Aug 22 2011, 05:35 PM
When the bean counters discovered that people would pay $$$$ for things that's when the upgrades started coming thick and fast. So now that you have our attention please continue drip feeding the "drugs" before we go cold turkey!

Raine Logan
Aug 22 2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks Jas, I actually ran back to the beginning of my forum days, and the early ones are not there anymore. Maybe the Mayor and Poor Tom from the the market pleaded for our threats to be taken down :D

My daughter in law began to play very early and bombarded me with gifts every chance she got until I gave in and clicked on Farm Town to see what she was on about. I've been addicted ever since :o

it was one of my very dear friends who got me into farm town. at the time i rarely even used facebook because it was so slow to load and because back then i was only on dial-up.

but she ranted and raved on a local site we both hung out on and practically dragged me over to facebook and farm town by my virtual ear - and the rest as we say ... is history. :cool:

now she doesn't even play. she only "just" beat me to level 34 which was the highest level at the time and despite having weeks of play on me ... and then when she got there she said it's too addictive and left me hanging with this mad-arse addiction! :mad:

Hornyroo
Aug 22 2011, 06:10 PM
Raul is in the house!!!!

Hornyroo
Aug 22 2011, 06:12 PM
**** and gone again... he is such a tease!!

driverdave
Aug 22 2011, 06:17 PM
Raul is in the house!!!!

aw shucks u done scared him away .......

Raine Logan
Aug 22 2011, 06:21 PM

:mad: next time you see him ... lasoo his arse and tell the other devs they ain't getting him back till we get our new farm!

driverdave
Aug 22 2011, 06:23 PM
:mad: next time you see him ... lasoo his arse and tell the other devs they ain't getting him back till we get our new farm!

hmm this sounds promising...we kidnap raul ...must tell Al Bundy lol

Raine Logan
Aug 22 2011, 06:28 PM
hmm this sounds promising...we kidnap raul ...must tell Al Bundy lol

at this point we're willing to try anything no?

Raine Logan
Aug 22 2011, 06:28 PM
we just want our new farm ... we don't even care we're being whiny little brats!

kahra01
Aug 22 2011, 06:38 PM
:p I think the more experienced players can REALLY appreciate all of the upgrades that have been made, perhaps a little more than people that started playing several months after the game was released. Not only do I remember when 34 (35??) whatever was the top level, but you worked single plot by single plot to save enough to buy THE BIG MANSION!!! Then a second farm was added, tools, facilities, etc. What about the gift exchange?? How great was that?? Suddenly, it didn't matter what your thoughtful neighbors sent to you, you could get what YOU really wanted!! And some of the latest, where you can go to work on someone's farm and no longer get the pop-up box between each facility!! And the multiple hire in the market is especially nice, since I hire all of my harvesting and plowing done. I could go on and on, and yes, I am eager to see the next farm and new crops, facilities, etc., but they will all come in due time. Patience, grasshopper. :D Meanwhile, Happy Farming!!

Ah yes indeed.. the game has come a long long way.. and certainly picked up pace big time when Raul joined! Yes I was sure max level back then was 34 as well. OMG werent we so excited when we could finally get that mansion! What an awesome game! :)

kahra01
Aug 22 2011, 06:39 PM

OH he did that the last time and a few hours later the update came in.. can we be so lucky again? lol :)

DARLENEW
Aug 22 2011, 06:41 PM
Ah yes indeed.. the game has come a long long way.. and certainly picked up pace big time when Raul joined! Yes I was sure max level back then was 34 as well. OMG werent we so excited when we could finally get that mansion! What an awesome game! :)
Oh yes, I remember those days......we worked our butts off, working for neighbors, plowing, planting, harvesting, fighting over the plots...lol....if the newbies had to work that hard, they would quit....the "old timers" appreciate what we have now and what we look forward to getting!!!! GO FARMTOWN!!!!