PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 28th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

kahra01
Aug 24 2011, 10:15 PM
i bet you just had to take it apart to see how it works... my husband did that with the washer...guess what i got a new washer after that.. lol

lmao see.. thats my point.. anything with a motor doesnt end well for us if husbands get their hands and inquisitive minds on them! bahahahaha :p:D:eek:

Taz D
Aug 24 2011, 10:17 PM
i bet you just had to take it apart to see how it works... my husband did that with the washer...guess what i got a new washer after that.. lol
Nope...it was supposed to have a lifetime warranty...fine print is after $100 repair fee. If it isn't computers or woodworking I don't mess with it. :D

Taz D
Aug 24 2011, 10:21 PM
I was glad glad to see it gone.. so why bring it out and i get it.. then it drives me nuts for a week or so.. now its gone... then they are going to give it back to me? urghhhh! I know you have the edit settings to stop people seeing what you are doing.. and I get sick of having to set it 3 or 4 times a day.. so the settings obviously dont stay. I think its a terrible invasion of your privacy and I can see people getting really annoyed with comments people might make about how often ur on games. I hate it passionately! :mad:
Instead of clicking in the Ticker Tape, go to Account Settings in Facebook then Applications on left side. Next to each game is an Edit link. For each game click Edit, find App Privacy at the bottom and set that to "Only Me"
You will still see your own self in the list but no one else will see your information. If everyone would do this, then they wouldn't have any information to post. :D

rebecca slaughter
Aug 24 2011, 10:23 PM
good god my husband does woodworking and also works on computers...he is at work or at least he better be.. i see the paycheck so i know how many hours it sould be....i maybe waiting up when he gets home.....

Taz D
Aug 24 2011, 10:30 PM
good god my husband does woodworking and also works on computers...he is at work or at least he better be.. i see the paycheck so i know how many hours it sould be....i maybe waiting up when he gets home.....
I retired so don't play that ratrace game anymore...:p

kahra01
Aug 24 2011, 10:46 PM
Instead of clicking in the Ticker Tape, go to Account Settings in Facebook then Applications on left side. Next to each game is an Edit link. For each game click Edit, find App Privacy at the bottom and set that to "Only Me"
You will still see your own self in the list but no one else will see your information. If everyone would do this, then they wouldn't have any information to post. :D

ah ok thanks taz.. i could see my name but thought if it was there.. others would too! I'll take ur word for it that they cant and feel at ease with it.. thanks again :)

rebecca slaughter
Aug 24 2011, 10:50 PM
where are the mods... haven't seen any of them... did they get the day/night off?

susme48
Aug 24 2011, 10:51 PM
do you think we will make page 200?? sigh...so tired...my anticipation is waning. I did redo my farms...or most of them. Wheeeee....now what do I do?

Tony D
Aug 24 2011, 10:55 PM
where are the mods... haven't seen any of them... did they get the day/night off?You Rang :D

HelenJS22
Aug 24 2011, 11:00 PM
You Rang :D

LOL - Hillarious - not caught napping today Tony.

Don't s'pose ya know anything about a new release ??

pachipmunk
Aug 24 2011, 11:02 PM
Have to go color my hair now...waiting for this next update has made me more gray then i was in July when it was first posted...waiting...waiting...waiting...How about a tenative date here??

Taz D
Aug 24 2011, 11:02 PM
where are the mods... haven't seen any of them... did they get the day/night off?
Had to ask didn't you....:rolleyes::p

Tony D
Aug 24 2011, 11:04 PM
LOL - Hillarious - not caught napping today Tony.

Don't s'pose ya know anything about a new release ??What new release :confused::confused: :D

susme48
Aug 24 2011, 11:04 PM
Oh look...it's Tony!! The green tiger...and he's GGGRRREEEAAATTTT!! :) :p :)

<do you think that looks too much like I am sucking up??? :confused: >

Tony D
Aug 24 2011, 11:05 PM

<do you think that looks too much like I am sucking up??? :confused: >No , not at all :D

Taz D
Aug 24 2011, 11:07 PM

<do you think that looks too much like I am sucking up??? :confused: >
*nods* certainly sounds like it to me...:p

AussieGecko
Aug 24 2011, 11:29 PM
Oh Kahra01 that elevator story is so funny! I love the large ones in hospitals the best for fun. Whenever I enter one now I love nothing better than to stay facing everyone and continue my conversation and watch the others try not to look my way. Aussies have this larrikan behaviour which thankfully most of my friends totally accept from me.

And thank you StoneFace for helping to pass the time away. The following sentence is for you!

potS ti enotS ecaF! uoY era gnikam em hgual os hcum m'I gniog dnuor eht dneb dna pu eht llaw!

BRING ON FARM 11 or I will go rampaging through the markets and steal everyones fruit and veges!:D:D:D

HelenJS22
Aug 24 2011, 11:37 PM
Has anyone else been into the realtor office and found a screen that is still blank, but no longer says 'you have all the upgrades that are currently available' ?????

promising maybe?? And don't ask what I was doing hanging around in the realtor office :p

MslaFarmerMT
Aug 24 2011, 11:42 PM
HelenJS...

That's been happening to me since Friday. I wouldn't take it as a sign. {{{sigh}}}

max_river
Aug 24 2011, 11:43 PM
thanks helen for the info. i have not been playing the last couple of days. mr raul pls give us the new stuff before you lose me to the smurf game then they have lock me up for palying that game. pls save me from the little blue men

HelenJS22
Aug 24 2011, 11:45 PM
HelenJS...

That's been happening to me since Friday. I wouldn't take it as a sign. {{{sigh}}}

SIGH .... Oh well, I was going for a coffee anyway :( (skulks off disillusioned)

AussieGecko
Aug 25 2011, 12:20 AM
Has anyone else been into the realtor office and found a screen that is still blank, but no longer says 'you have all the upgrades that are currently available' ?????

promising maybe?? And don't ask what I was doing hanging around in the realtor office :p

...And just like the sucker I am, I went and investigated and saw the sign telling me I had all the upgrades available at this time. [SIGH] Was I hopeful? Yes.

Ok, I have to ask this now. Just what you were doing hanging around the realtor office?

Ooh I just thought of something. Once before I was browsing through the store and noticed new goodies appeared and then disappeared BEFORE the official update posting. Hmmmm I'm off the check out the store.:p

HelenJS22
Aug 25 2011, 12:29 AM
...And just like the sucker I am, I went and investigated and saw the sign telling me I had all the upgrades available at this time. [SIGH] Was I hopeful? Yes.

Ok, I have to ask this now. Just what you were doing hanging around the realtor office?

Ooh I just thought of something. Once before I was browsing through the store and noticed new goodies appeared and then disappeared BEFORE the official update posting. Hmmmm I'm off the check out the store.:p

Chuckle, so what are you doing hanging out in the store ?? :p Same as I'm doing hanging out in the realtor office I guess :o

I got my coffee and came back full of hope - to no avail. I'm sure they know I have to go out tonight, so they are waiting till I'm not here.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 12:33 AM

thats because you have check already if you go to fb and then go check, it will tell you that you have all of the updates at this time

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 12:39 AM
You Rang :D

hi tony i was thinking you might be getting the update and not wanting to share....that would be so not nice ...but i know taz is just wainting to add someone to his ___________place

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 12:50 AM
My problem with the Dyson is the price. Sorry, I had one of those high price vacs that lasted 2 years. Then when I went to get it repaired I was going to have to pay another $100. I can buy 10 cheap ones that work fine for 2 years each and not spend as much as you would for 1 Dyson.

i have one of those AMWAY cms 2000 vacum cleaners...its like 20 yrs old and works like a new one still ...it cost over 700 dollars when we got it but that was money well spent

Taz D
Aug 25 2011, 12:52 AM
hi tony i was thinking you might be getting the update and not wanting to share....that would be so not nice ...but i know taz is just wainting to add someone to his ___________place
I have no idea what you mean?? ;)

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 12:58 AM
so tony i see that you have 3 links on you post to help all of us...how about adding one that says...........click here to get your farm 11....that would be ggggrrreeeaaattt lol

AussieGecko
Aug 25 2011, 01:01 AM
Ok. Enough already! I've been outside in the sunshine drinking a nice cup of tea and given you enough time to do the upgrade. Did you do it? NO! I checked out the store and nothing new there. I'm not desperate but I am excited with anticipation. I've got someone working all my farms right now thanks to the multiple hire thingy and I'm working all my other farms I own (numerous) and I'm ready with lots of coins to buy farm 11 with. So please heed my cries of insanity and just post the new stuff!!!!

peachy51
Aug 25 2011, 01:06 AM
i have one of those AMWAY cms 2000 vacum cleaners...its like 20 yrs old and works like a new one still ...it cost over 700 dollars when we got it but that was money well spent

I have a Dyson Animal and I love it! It really sucks all that dog hair out of the carpet.

But I also bought a Shark Navigator Liftaway and it certainly gives the Dyson a good run. It is lighter and much easier to use the attachments. And it cost less than $200. I would highly recommend either one of them.

Hmmmm ... maybe I should just go vacuum since it doesn't look like we're getting a new farm tonight :(

Tony D
Aug 25 2011, 01:08 AM
so tony i see that you have 3 links on you post to help all of us...how about adding one that says...........click here to get your farm 11....that would be ggggrrreeeaaattt lolGood idea :D

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 01:10 AM
I have a Dyson Animal and I love it! It really sucks all that dog hair out of the carpet.

But I also bought a Shark Navigator Liftaway and it certainly gives the Dyson a good run. It is lighter and much easier to use the attachments. And it cost less than $200. I would highly recommend either one of them.

Hmmmm ... maybe I should just go vacuum since it doesn't look like we're getting a new farm tonight :(

i have the first one..but when they came out with the animal hubby wanted it and i said no, you can only run one at a time:)

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 01:12 AM
Good idea :D

i come up with a few every now and then...:D

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 01:18 AM
hi ho hi ho its off to bed i go. be back at seven looking for my farm eleven. hi ho hi ho

SeniorCornwall
Aug 25 2011, 01:19 AM
Well everything is planted, all my crops and trees are harvested.. Fish are toast at this point - and all my trees that needed chopping are done... I evn went through all my storage and sold portions of the excess inventory I have... so now at 6 billion coins... Also got lots of farm cash.... All my factories are loaded to the rafters...

WAITING for farm 11 :( That is not here... :(

OMG..... My shatered nerves.....

Senior Cornwall.....

Good night all...

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 01:23 AM
Oh Kahra01 that elevator story is so funny! I love the large ones in hospitals the best for fun. Whenever I enter one now I love nothing better than to stay facing everyone and continue my conversation and watch the others try not to look my way. Aussies have this larrikan behaviour which thankfully most of my friends totally accept from me.

And thank you StoneFace for helping to pass the time away. The following sentence is for you!

potS ti enotS ecaF! uoY era gnikam em hgual os hcum m'I gniog dnuor eht dneb dna pu eht llaw!

BRING ON FARM 11 or I will go rampaging through the markets and steal everyones fruit and veges!:D:D:D

ah yes thats the word I was looking for Gecko... our larrikan humour and behaviour.. I think thats what makes us know we live in the greatest country.. many will argue this which is ok.. coz we know better harharhar... its just great to be an aussie! all except this impatience waiting for this update that seems to never come! grrrrrr lol :D

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 01:28 AM
What new release :confused::confused: :D

LMAO the release you told Raul to take his time with because we were happy to wait for it ... hahahahaha :p:rolleyes:

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 01:30 AM
i cant wait anymore.... Ok ive cracked! Please give us the new farm!!

danielralph72au
Aug 25 2011, 01:33 AM
im an aussie and dnt have patience besides i have 6 kids ive lost all mine lol
getting very bored waiting for this large update well it seems like its going to b big

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 01:35 AM
im an aussie and dnt have patience besides i have 6 kids ive lost all mine lol
getting very bored waiting for this large update well it seems like its going to b big

lol yeah my patience is wearing thin now... this is the first time I think I have said anything about it.. I might stomp my feet now and throw a hissy fit.. think that will work? hahaha

Taz D
Aug 25 2011, 01:35 AM
i cant wait anymore.... Ok ive cracked! Please give us the new farm!!
Time for a trip to the FTAA and a night in the Rubber Room??

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 01:39 AM
Time for a trip to the FTAA and a night in the Rubber Room??

absolutely Taz... im on my way there now... first stop being the rubber room lmao

But.. Im going to contain myself and believe that all is ok and it will be released between 4pm and 6pm our time tomorrow afternoon.. thats generally the standard.. so best I go and do some things needed doing so I can sit quietly mumbling to myself and rocking gently in my chair tomorrow afternoon haha! This game drives me absolutely nuts... wish i could click the X and spare myself of all this.. but alas.. we know that wont happen!!! :p:p:p:eek:

danielralph72au
Aug 25 2011, 01:43 AM
depends if we do it loud anuf they mite hear us from across the world lol

HelenJS22
Aug 25 2011, 01:48 AM
Were any of you around in 2009 when they made us wait 4 months without a word or action from the devs? Not a single upgrade, not even a word of explanation out of them for FOUR months. Now that was sending us stir crazy. A fraction over a month is little stuff compared to that. I'm wondering how you'd all cope :p

Witch Hazel
Aug 25 2011, 01:51 AM
Were any of you around in 2009 when they made us wait 4 months without a word or action from the devs? Not a single upgrade, not even a word of explanation out of them for FOUR months. Now that was sending us stir crazy. A fraction over a month is little stuff compared to that. I'm wondering how you'd all cope :p

Oh yes I remember those days!

danielralph72au
Aug 25 2011, 01:57 AM
nope i wasnt

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 02:02 AM

Ah yes back in the days of non stacked non layered farms when we planted harvested and plowed 1 field at a time ... and you could have 3-4 people all working at one time and no lag and everyone got a good share of the work ...back before facilities and fancy tools ...them was the good ol days you would work on someones farm and people always had time for a chat

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 02:04 AM

Yes Helen, Ive been around since it first started (it just took me some months to join the forum though)... I particularly remember the "flowerings coming in 2 weeks" and it took 4 months! We had no progress or updates... the game was what it was and thats how it stayed. It seemed so much changed once Raul took the helm.. though I might be wrong there, but thats how it seemed! I live for the day that at the end of the post Raul makes announcing the new update and writes.. "There you go you whining and whinging bunch of babies.. here's your update!" lmao that would be hilarious!!! :D

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 02:07 AM
Ah yes back in the days of non stacked non layered farms when we planted harvested and plowed 1 field at a time ... and you could have 3-4 people all working at one time and no lag and everyone got a good share of the work ...back before facilities and fancy tools ...them was the good ol days you would work on someones farm and people always had time for a chat

lmao youve got to be kidding.. the good ol days? there is no way I could go back to the start the way the game was back then... and Im betting none of us could that now have all the marvellous benefits of all these great tools! :p oh and there has always been lag.. back then and still is.. nature of the beast! In fact I went to do some work for a friend and I started doing it the way we did back then, just for something different, and it lasted 2 minutes before I said.. h.ell no.. and tooled up! lmao

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 02:15 AM
lmao youve got to be kidding.. the good ol days? there is no way I could go back to the start the way the game was back then... and Im betting none of us could that now have all the marvellous benefits of all these great tools! :p oh and there has always been lag.. back then and still is.. nature of the beast! In fact I went to do some work for a friend and I started doing it the way we did back then, just for something different, and it lasted 2 minutes before I said.. h.ell no.. and tooled up! lmao

aye these days everyone is in a hurry it sort of parallels history but back then if you could harvest a full 1024 fields in less than 6 minutes people thought you were using a cheat of some sort .... but these days if you can afford some farmcash lvls take no time at all

HelenJS22
Aug 25 2011, 02:16 AM
Yes Helen, Ive been around since it first started (it just took me some months to join the forum though)... I particularly remember the "flowerings coming in 2 weeks" and it took 4 months! We had no progress or updates... the game was what it was and thats how it stayed. It seemed so much changed once Raul took the helm.. though I might be wrong there, but thats how it seemed! I live for the day that at the end of the post Raul makes announcing the new update and writes.. "There you go you whining and whinging bunch of babies.. here's your update!" lmao that would be hilarious!!! :D

LOL - and he'll add - and Helen there's your extra CRAB now will that shut you up ?!?!?!?!

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 02:23 AM
I think alot of us can remember the 'old' days...a whole 3+ yrs ago...lol Hope my short term memory doesn't go...I'll forget I have tools. Well it's after 2am and I am going to bed...after 3 hrs of sleep last night, I am bushed. Watch me sleep thru' the release and update...oh well...less of a crush at the realtors. :D

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 02:43 AM
I think alot of us can remember the 'old' days...a whole 3+ yrs ago...lol Hope my short term memory doesn't go...I'll forget I have tools. Well it's after 2am and I am going to bed...after 3 hrs of sleep last night, I am bushed. Watch me sleep thru' the release and update...oh well...less of a crush at the realtors. :D
lmao yeah im betting they do it in 24hrs, which is the normal time here they always do it... betting im off somewhere doing something with the young one and miss it too! oh well.. guess we have no choice but wait.. wait and more waiting lmao! sleep well :)

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 02:44 AM
LOL - and he'll add - and Helen there's your extra CRAB now will that shut you up ?!?!?!?!

ROFLMAO! wouldnt that be too funny! I just cant wait to see all the new things a release brings... any ideas or guesses as to what stroke of brilliance Raul pulls off this time? :D

JAS0643
Aug 25 2011, 02:52 AM

Farm town came out in February 2009 so it has only been out about 2 and a half years not 3 + years.

al_bundy
Aug 25 2011, 02:57 AM
well im off to bed in preperation for tomorrows big day of play with all the new goodies

http://www.corinaharold.com/albums/The-Simpsons/Homer_sleeping.gif

AussieGecko
Aug 25 2011, 04:26 AM
I remember the good ole days too. When you clicked at a hundred miles per hour so you could outdo any other farmer that had been hired along with you. And if you were the chosen one, you would get picked to work the second farm as well. I remember the great rush to beg to plow so the exp points could rise. And if you think I wanna go back to the good ole days you are very much mistaken. Give me my 4x4 and 5x5 tools any day. I have my farms planted out as: trees together, flowers together and then crops crops crops and it's all made easier to harvest with the right tools. I reckon the updates coming within 24 hours. Usually it's on a Friday for me. So that makes it 4 and a half hours and counting down. Yeeeehaaaaa don't disappoint me FT cause I'm hanging for the new stuff real bad.:D

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 04:33 AM
Update on Hurricane Irene as at 30 mins ago
5:00 AM EDT Thu Aug 25
Max sustained: 115 mph
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 950 mb

which is 285 miles southeast of miami and if Irene maintains her heading and speed of advance will make landfall in 23 hrs or so

Mrs Borgies
Aug 25 2011, 04:37 AM
Hey didn't you know the new updates is out ----------->>>>>>>>>>> Tomorrow!!!!......only cos I will be away from my computer all day! :) ;)

If that is the case, enjoy and I will be playing/spending as soon as I can! :D

Mrs Borgies
Aug 25 2011, 04:41 AM
I remember the good ole days too. When you clicked at a hundred miles per hour so you could outdo any other farmer that had been hired along with you. And if you were the chosen one, you would get picked to work the second farm as well. I remember the great rush to beg to plow so the exp points could rise. And if you think I wanna go back to the good ole days you are very much mistaken. Give me my 4x4 and 5x5 tools any day. I have my farms planted out as: trees together, flowers together and then crops crops crops and it's all made easier to harvest with the right tools. I reckon the updates coming within 24 hours. Usually it's on a Friday for me. So that makes it 4 and a half hours and counting down. Yeeeehaaaaa don't disappoint me FT cause I'm hanging for the new stuff real bad.:D

LOL...it was a family affair back in those days for me.... no need for alarms back then, especially if pineapple was ready to reap. It was great fun seeing who could outdo the other while harvesting. Now I am not saying I want those days.... good for the memory bank and no more....:D

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 06:38 AM

LOL remembering all that makes me shudder! roll on tomorrow! i hope lmao :D

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 06:42 AM
Farm town came out in February 2009 so it has only been out about 2 and a half years not 3 + years.

omg does it seriously matter if susme was out by a matter of months?? urgh! :rolleyes:

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 06:44 AM

which is 285 miles southeast of miami and if Irene maintains her heading and speed of advance will make landfall in 23 hrs or so

I seriously hope it down grades well before it hits landfall :(

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 06:57 AM
I seriously hope it down grades well before it hits landfall :(

its trending north in the last hour and a half ..looks like it hit bahamas and bounced

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 07:11 AM
its trending north in the last hour and a half ..looks like it hit bahamas and bounced

I couldnt imagine living with the prospect of these sorts of hurricanes :( just gotta hope there's no casualties and damage is minimal!

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 07:22 AM
My problem with the Dyson is the price. Sorry, I had one of those high price vacs that lasted 2 years. Then when I went to get it repaired I was going to have to pay another $100. I can buy 10 cheap ones that work fine for 2 years each and not spend as much as you would for 1 Dyson.

I hear ya....

One of my sons was "showing off" their new Dyson ($500+), and how much it picked up that "you can actually see".

So when it came time to get a new vacuum, I spent time looking on the Internet comparing, researching, pricing, etc.

So I bought the Eureka - same concept. Then I asked my son to come over with his expensive Dyson, and vacuum a couple rooms.... after which I re-vacuum. He was bummed that mine picked up what his did not.

Anyway... it was $79 on sale.... I have had it for almost one year.... and it is W O N D E R F U L...... almost as great as an eleventh or twelfth farm.

Don't waste your money folks..... why pay for a name for something like a vacuum.

In fact..... I have thought of buying a second one for the top floor.... just because I am lazy.... and I am still over $300 ahead !! lol

dang.... being retired and a farmtowner really sucks

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 07:26 AM

my sentiments exactly.... thanks !!:D

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 07:30 AM
I hear ya....

One of my sons was "showing off" their new Dyson ($500+), and how much it picked up that "you can actually see".

So when it came time to get a new vacuum, I spend time looking on the Internet comparing, researching, pricing, etc.

So I bought the Eureka - same concept. Then I asked my son to come over with his expensive Dyson, and vacuum a couple room.... after which I re-vacuum. He was bummed that mine picked up what his did not.

Anyway... it was $79 on sale.... I have had it for almost one year.... and it is W O N D E R F U L...... almost as great as an eleventh or twelfth farm.

Don't waste your money folks..... why pay for a name for something like a vacuum.

Im with you.. and I dont think the Kirby is any different that a Dyson.. highly over rated! Ill stick to my trusted Electrolux! :)

InePine
Aug 25 2011, 07:37 AM
OK Raul, i hope you see people are debating vacuum cleaners now and the mods arent even telling us to stay on topic in this thread, thats about as bad as it gets, we need something to do!! LOL :D

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 07:48 AM
I couldnt imagine living with the prospect of these sorts of hurricanes :( just gotta hope there's no casualties and damage is minimal!

yeah living down south means u get cold and windy but no cyclones/hurricanes

kosp41302
Aug 25 2011, 07:53 AM
ok, we are DUE for an update--- i am thinking (hoping and praying too) that the update comes while i am away from the pc earning real money(since i was told that evidently farming pixel crops and working at a pixel cafe and a pixel restaurant and earning "millions" at each won't pay the bills( man, and here i thought i was a "zillionaire"!)

either that or the update will come tonight and i will have 4 days to putter with it since after today i have the next 4 days off from work.

BRING ON FARM 11 and a bunch of goodies(preferably all for coin :) :) )

peachy51
Aug 25 2011, 07:57 AM
Im with you.. and I dont think the Kirby is any different that a Dyson.. highly over rated! Ill stick to my trusted Electrolux! :)

Gotta disagree with ya kahra ... I had a Kirby (so heavy it was like pushing around a Buick) and I have had two Electrolux vacuums . . . and the Dyson I have now outperforms all of them, and cost less than either of the Electrolux.

Lord, we need that new farm ... I can't believe I'm talking vacuums ... I HATE housework! :eek:

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 08:00 AM

which was 285 miles southeast of miami and if Irene maintains her heading and speed of advance will make landfall in 23 hrs or so

8:00 AM EDT Thu Aug 25
Moving: NW at 13 mph

which is now 260 miles almost due east of miami
if Irene continues to track nw it look like making landfall near daytona beach

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 08:04 AM
Gotta disagree with ya kahra ... I had a Kirby (so heavy it was like pushing around a Buick) and I have had two Electrolux vacuums . . . and the Dyson I have now outperforms all of them, and cost less than either of the Electrolux.

Lord, we need that new farm ... I can't believe I'm talking vacuums ... I HATE housework! :eek:

aye the kirby was a heavy clunker to push around havent seen the dysons yet but its construction makes it easier to use ....but see it if lasts 20 yrs lol

oh and yes we do need the new farm ...my wife wants her kitchen back (i bake when i am bored lol)

cjbraswell
Aug 25 2011, 08:06 AM
how can you keep this forum from automatically subscribing you to threads? by doing that, slashkey is literally spamming my inbox, and i hate that!

i found it! but i still believe the default should be 'no subscription' and the user should decide if they want the subscription or not.

i do not use the email associated with this forum as a regular email acct, so you can imagine my surprise when i went to check it today, and there was thousands of email notifications from this forum, and only about 20 emails from the other 50 or so forums/places i haunt.

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 08:16 AM
how can you keep this forum from automatically subscribing you to threads? by doing that, slashkey is literally spamming my inbox, and i hate that!

i had that problem too till i made a separate email for things like this...i use hotmail and i just glance down the list and see if theres any non forum ones if not i go select all... mark as read..... and delete them... there is probably a better way that the mods will know of but for now this might help you

mel22
Aug 25 2011, 09:16 AM
OK Raul, i hope you see people are debating vacuum cleaners now and the mods arent even telling us to stay on topic in this thread, thats about as bad as it gets, we need something to do!! LOL :D

Shhuuuussssshhhhh it may be because they are concentrating on that new release that they're gonna surprise us with in the next couple hours that they dont have time to tell us off in the forums lol

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 09:17 AM

There is a commonality in waiting for #11....and vacuums......

they both suck.

I am totally supportive of the posters who recommend some kind of release (if only a crop or re-design of an out-of proportion building) every week.

I highly doubt that the number of items in a given new release all just come together at the same moment. Some are done, checked, and ready to go while others are still being coded or corrected.

How 'bout devs?

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 09:21 AM

Years ago my mother-in-law bought us a Kirby from a demonstration. The price started at $1800, and eventually came "down" to #1000.... after the salesperson "talked" to his supervisor on a phone that was out of order.

We still have it... it works... it is heavy... it is delegated to the basement for periodic "employment".

We also had a Rainbow at one time..... nice concept... way too expensive. If anyone is looking to buy farm #11, I mean a new vacuum.... just visit a few farm, I mean, vacuum repair shops...... They usually have all kinds of abandoned Kirbys and Dysons.

Unfortunately, none of them have FT farms for sale..... not even used ones.

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 09:26 AM
lol had a kirby guy come visit me...cold call it was.....he didnt know i had the Amway cms 2000 lol...he proceeded to demo his machine i then wheeled out the cms and revacymed whathe had done and the cms sucked up yet more dirt off the floor the kirby guy said was ''clean'' suffice to say he didnt make a sale

cjbraswell
Aug 25 2011, 09:41 AM
why do some of the vehicles in the store not sit on the asphalt paths at all? why do some of the vehicles you have to sit halfway on the asphalt and halfway on sidewalks? and why is it so difficult to get any vehicle positioned without it being covered by sidewalks and/or the asphalt path?

and why can all vehicles not be rotated 4 ways? so we can place them in the direction we would like them to go?

al_bundy
Aug 25 2011, 09:54 AM
why do some of the vehicles in the store not sit on the asphalt paths at all? why do some of the vehicles you have to sit halfway on the asphalt and halfway on sidewalks? and why is it so difficult to get any vehicle positioned without it being covered by sidewalks and/or the asphalt path?

and why can all vehicles not be rotated 4 ways? so we can place them in the direction we would like them to go?

unfortunatly its just the way it is this has been mentioned before and we have been advised there is nothing they can do about it. it just takes carefull positioning.

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 10:01 AM
yeah living down south means u get cold and windy but no cyclones/hurricanes

LOL Im from Sydney and whilst we could get huge heavy down pours that stopped us on road coz we couldnt see.. it soon passed and on our way we went.. slight earthquake hit us when Newcastle got hit, we were on the fault line so that was bad enough, but at least it was minor stuff.. couldnt imagine twisters and the horrific floods that hit qld. We are lucky here I must admit :)

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 10:05 AM

wow.. how much do electrolux vacuum cleaners cost over there! mine cost me under 300 dollars and had it for 8 years now and has never missed a beat, and thats the silencer model! Dysons are rather expensive here indeed so I have to wonder what electrolux models you have had before? lol Im intrigued with vacuum cleaners coz Id sure hate to live without one.. omg, perish the thought lmao :)

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 10:10 AM
Years ago my mother-in-law bought us a Kirby from a demonstration. The price started at $1800, and eventually came "down" to #1000.... after the salesperson "talked" to his supervisor on a phone that was out of order.

We still have it... it works... it is heavy... it is delegated to the basement for periodic "employment".

We also had a Rainbow at one time..... nice concept... way too expensive. If anyone is looking to buy farm #11, I mean a new vacuum.... just visit a few farm, I mean, vacuum repair shops...... They usually have all kinds of abandoned Kirbys and Dysons.

Unfortunately, none of them have FT farms for sale..... not even used ones.

OMG I have a Rainbow vacuum/air cleaner. It was amazing and i loved it and the place always smelt beautiful. Unfortunately whilst I was in the army and working 15 hours a day, my flat mate did all the vacuuming, good girl she is, but unfortunately she didnt empty it all the time over time the bolt that kept it attached rusted on to the filter, hence the motor.. and that was the end of that lmao.. nothing was ever going to bugde that bolt to loosen! Such a shame, I really loved it.. but then back to an old electrolux model i pulled out of the garage.. it went on for many more years haha!

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 10:13 AM

ah well maybe they figure we are causing more brain drain to ourselves and not bothering them hahaha. They generally give a bit of lee way on this thread.. least we arent flooding all the other sections with all this crazy chatter! :)

but yessssssssss.. bring on the update before we go totally crazy lol

Docperk
Aug 25 2011, 10:49 AM

Yeah I know I have been thinking about playing with my second identity just to pass some time away but every time I start I remember I don't even have 4x4 tools on that one so would have to do 1x1 ain't happening... :) All I do on that one is plant and harvest with my main identity.

levarti2
Aug 25 2011, 11:10 AM
lol had a kirby guy come visit me...cold call it was.....he didnt know i had the Amway cms 2000 lol...he proceeded to demo his machine i then wheeled out the cms and revacymed whathe had done and the cms sucked up yet more dirt off the floor the kirby guy said was ''clean'' suffice to say he didnt make a sale

Can't believe I'm joining a conversation about vacuums.

We recently had a Kirby salesman come to the door and when I said "not interested, have a central vac system" the guy actually tried to argue that his was better. Hey, I'm not trashing Kirby (happily owned one for 15 yrs), but it was heavy and noisy and the dirt didn't go into a large container in the basement where it could be emptied every 3-4 months without getting more dust in the house.

Had to give the guy "A" for effort, but I told him I wasn't going to argue the point.

Now onto more important things .......... where's farms 11 & 12 and/or new crops or new uses for them? I looked in the basement and they weren't hiding there :D

green2215
Aug 25 2011, 11:39 AM
Maybe if we all shout: "We want Raul. We want Raul. We want Raul. We want Raul. We want Raul. We want Raul. We want Raul." Then we could get our update.

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 11:55 AM

Sorry Jas, you are right, and I am wrong...I am pretty much wrong alot these days. :o I passed my stress overload after hubby passed, and everything descended on my shoulders...plus I seem to be having tons of what we call "senior moments" or "oldtimers" lately. Getting old sux, for the most part, and being disabled and a caregiver for a disabled stepson, tends to leave you living your life in FT...where you have money and friends and lots of room...sometimes a much pleasanter reality than you face otherwise.

For anyone who believes in portents, I have been timing out like crazy and bounced from server to server all morning...I am not sure if that really means it is on its way or not...lol Can but dream...if I could sleep maybe I would...lol

Morningstarz
Aug 25 2011, 12:47 PM
Yeah I know I have been thinking about playing with my second identity just to pass some time away but every time I start I remember I don't even have 4x4 tools on that one so would have to do 1x1 ain't happening... :) All I do on that one is plant and harvest with my main identity.

Did you know that; if you have two different browser, ie internet explorer and google chrome, you can open a different one in each browser and hire yourself to work!!!!!!

cbeckner80
Aug 25 2011, 01:37 PM
LOL Im from Sydney and whilst we could get huge heavy down pours that stopped us on road coz we couldnt see.. it soon passed and on our way we went.. slight earthquake hit us when Newcastle got hit, we were on the fault line so that was bad enough, but at least it was minor stuff.. couldnt imagine twisters and the horrific floods that hit qld. We are lucky here I must admit :)

I live in Georgia and my daughter lives in Tuscaloosa, Al. Tornadoes (twisters) scare the h out of me. She's a third grade teacher and her school was destroyed in the April 27th tornado. I was a wreck watching it stream on the local Birmingham TV station. I'm not sure which is worse; a tornado or hurricane. At least they can predict where the hurricane is going days ahead of time, unlike a tornado. We've had close calls nearby but have been fortunate. The same storm line from April 27th came close and even dropped house insulation in my yard, but lifted before it got to us. Like I said they scare me a lot.

AussieGecko
Aug 25 2011, 02:06 PM
Ok ok ok it's 5am and I couldn't sleep. FT running slow... updates may be happening? OMG please be updates and new goodies and not just a slow connection. See what you are doing to me FT. I CAN'T SLEEP!! And you dont wanna know what this female with sleep depravation will do. I might just start adding comments to EVERY thread in this forum. Look...it's very simple...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.

Tony D
Aug 25 2011, 02:09 PM
Hi, can we please keep this thread on topic, it is starting to sound like a catalogue for Vacuum Cleaners...:p

Sheesh people anyone would think you were getting antsy waiting for the new release :D

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 02:09 PM
Have been thru' both...at least with tornadoes, they are here then gone in just a short time...waiting for the hurricanes, watching the water in the yards and street rise and rise..the winds blowing trees down and objects flying around, the stress of will it hit or won't it, for hours and hours is more than I like to deal with. I will say that driving thru' either one is a b----!! and quite frightening!

Sorry Tony...oh if we behave and get back on topic, will you intercede and bring on the update??? huh? please, please, please??? I just love this update we "just" had, 185 pages ago...it was great and so much fun playing with new toys...but I sure would like, as Oliver Twist said...."Please, sir, I want some more." :D

And I don't care what anyone says...You are the best of mods!! Just wonderful, kind, courteous, caring, and helpful! And the devs are super, talented to the max, especially Raul!! Neither snow nor rain (nor hurricanes)nor heat nor gloom of night stays these 'super techs' from the swift completion of their appointed"updates"! (slight paraphrase?) :) :)

That is not laying on toooo thick is it???? :rolleyes:

ghostkitten
Aug 25 2011, 02:10 PM
omg does it seriously matter if susme was out by a matter of months?? urgh! :rolleyes:

No.....she does this to everyone......What the heck is a couple of months...:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.....

ghostkitten
Aug 25 2011, 02:11 PM
Hi, can we please keep this thread on topic, it is starting to sound like a catalogue for Vacuum Cleaners...:p

Sheesh people anyone would think you were getting antsy waiting for the new release :D

ya think?.....and i bet you know when too....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mel22
Aug 25 2011, 02:11 PM
Ok ok ok it's 5am and I couldn't sleep. FT running slow... updates may be happening? OMG please be updates and new goodies and not just a slow connection. See what you are doing to me FT. I CAN'T SLEEP!! And you dont wanna know what this female with sleep depravation will do. I might just start adding comments to EVERY thread in this forum. Look...it's very simple...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.

I already beat you to it then by looks of things, my other half for last few nites has had to put with me not sleeping, and when i do sleep, kicking hell out of him cos I'm dreaming about farm 11 on here hehehehehe

mel22
Aug 25 2011, 02:14 PM

Once farm 11 comes out, no one will want to come here talking about vacuum cleaners, or even worry about getting a vacuum out to see who has the best one, cos everyone will be on farm 11 organising it, and my partner mite be able to sleep when farm 11 comes as at the moment he's kept awake by me kicking and screeming and dreaming from frustration from NO FARM 11 Stomp Stomp lol

chocoholics2
Aug 25 2011, 02:24 PM
:):):):):)what the heck, I promise to come and talk about domestic appliances after F11 arrives, OK?

mel22
Aug 25 2011, 02:25 PM
:):):):):)what the heck, I promise to come and talk about domestic appliances after F11 arrives, OK?

Noooooooooooooooooo promise to keep talking about it UNTIL farm 11 arrives lol

Tony D
Aug 25 2011, 02:30 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo promise to keep talking about it UNTIL farm 11 arrives lolMaybe there will be a vacuum cleaner in the New Release.... Just Sayin' :D

mel22
Aug 25 2011, 02:32 PM
Maybe there will be a vacuum cleaner in the New Release.... Just Sayin' :D

That would be nice, along with opening the buildings so that we can go inside and furnish it with some of that furniture we can buy in store :D

Taz D
Aug 25 2011, 02:33 PM
Maybe there will be a vacuum cleaner in the New Release.... Just Sayin' :D
That would be nice...my houses are getting a bit dirty without one...:D

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 02:33 PM
small problem with vac in update...avatar is tooooo big to fit into the houses to clean them...sigh. Some of the proportions on certain buildings and accessories are a tad, ummmmm. errrrrrr, just slightly off?

AussieGecko
Aug 25 2011, 02:49 PM
I already beat you to it then by looks of things, my other half for last few nites has had to put with me not sleeping, and when i do sleep, kicking hell out of him cos I'm dreaming about farm 11 on here hehehehehe

I shall be forced to think of something else then. Hmmm what about going to the markets and telling everyone that farms that have anything layered on them will be compacted within 24 hours as the new release will be deleting all items that have been layered. heh heh heh I bet that makes em move. LMHO

See what sleep depravation does to me. It makes me evil.:D

Deborah1979
Aug 25 2011, 03:02 PM
I shall be forced to think of something else then. Hmmm what about going to the markets and telling everyone that farms that have anything layered on them will be compacted within 24 hours as the new release will be deleting all items that have been layered. heh heh heh I bet that makes em move. LMHO

:D AussieGecko.....you are so bad, but wouldn't that be funny to watch them scatter??!! hehehe :D:D:D

Deborah1979
Aug 25 2011, 03:07 PM

:eek: Well, since the devs are so wonderful, they got all of the glitches straightened out from the last update, so we can't whine about that anymore, and other than begging for the next farm, new facilities, new uses for existing facilities, crops, trees, etc., WHAT are we supposed to do??
Oh, maybe something like "real life"???? NOT!!!!!!

So, did you hear the one about the door-to-door VACUUM CLEANER salesman???
(just kidding!! ;) )

Deborah1979
Aug 25 2011, 03:14 PM
:p OK, here goes one:

Never go to bed mad:

An older couple had been married for over 50 years, and a young lady was talking to the woman and asked how the marriage had lasted for 50+ years.

The old woman replied.."I've never gone to bed mad".
Young girl: "You mean you've never had an argument??"
Older woman: "Oh, no, we've had arguments. I just clean the commode with a toothbrush and go to bed."
Young girl: "Clean the commode???? How does that help you get over your anger???"
:D Well, the older woman replied, "I use HIS toothbrush."

:eek::eek::D:D

Some of you are laughing, now aren't you??!!

Satis
Aug 25 2011, 03:25 PM
Last night I dreamed there was an animal in a pen outside my house. It was half pig (the front bit) and half goat, and it grew and grew until it was too big for the pen.

Then it broke into my house and slapped my face with its snout.

This CAN'T go on...

mel22
Aug 25 2011, 03:30 PM

Someone in an earlier post on here stated they tried something similar, went into marketplace and told everyone farm 11 had just come out and she said she never saw marketplace empty so quickly in her life lol

bagoshen
Aug 25 2011, 03:32 PM
you guys are so funny :D

gtosgal
Aug 25 2011, 03:40 PM

But does that keep our posts from showing to ev1? ie: posting facilities to be worked?

Docperk
Aug 25 2011, 03:40 PM
Did you know that; if you have two different browser, ie internet explorer and google chrome, you can open a different one in each browser and hire yourself to work!!!!!!

Oh yes. I use FireFox and Chrome and I use to do that all the time and work my facilities. Just didn't have the funds to buy all the tools for both identities plus working a full time job it got to be too much work to keep them both up.

levarti2
Aug 25 2011, 03:45 PM
Last night I dreamed there was an animal in a pen outside my house. It was half pig (the front bit) and half goat, and it grew and grew until it was too big for the pen.

Then it broke into my house and slapped my face with its snout.

This CAN'T go on...

that's too funny. But seriously, I woke up this morning wondering why the plows wouldn't work on any of my farms. Not even the one plot at a time one. It took me a bit to fully wake up, but I was obviously dreaming of FT stuff too.

pretty pitiful when you not only enjoy a game but it becomes real in your dreams.

Raul, please rescue us from ourselves.

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 04:00 PM
I agree about the humor in the marketplace...a number of things you could shout out instead of "FIRE"....lol But raises the question...IF the devs ever do decide to do away with stacking/overlapping/layering, etc...would there be a warning? or time limit? or just losses?

AussieGecko
Aug 25 2011, 04:02 PM
Is it here? Is it here? Is it here?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Must sleep, no....I can't sleep till I know the updates here. I'm going on a sleep strike. Nothing meaner than a gecko with a mad thrashing tail running amok and wreaking havoc on everyones farms. Hmmm thoughs of Godzilla are running through my mind.:D:D

April306
Aug 25 2011, 04:28 PM
FT is really slow tonight.............does that mean we will have our farm 11 tonight/tomorrow?

Taz D
Aug 25 2011, 04:39 PM
But does that keep our posts from showing to ev1? ie: posting facilities to be worked?
No. That is controlled by the "Post to wall" above the "App Privacy"

mel22
Aug 25 2011, 04:56 PM
FT is really slow tonight.............does that mean we will have our farm 11 tonight/tomorrow?

Doesnt necessarily mean that farm 11 is on its way, but I do hope it does arrive tonight/tomorrow :D

dianedrayson
Aug 25 2011, 05:14 PM
I hate to tell you guys, but new updates generally come out when my sister goes away on holiday, and she's not going away until NEXT Friday. Can you wait another week? NO!! Stop chucking those bricks.

Perhaps it will help that I'm going away on Saturday? Will the devs mistake me in the UK for my sister in Australia?

Buffycat
Aug 25 2011, 05:17 PM
Honestly, we had an update, it was the adobe flash player patch on the hover mode. I am thinking this will delay the next improvement another 3 weeks. Just saying, not all updates are for fun, some are for necessity.

earlgray
Aug 25 2011, 05:37 PM
Honestly, we had an update, it was the adobe flash player patch on the hover mode. I am thinking this will delay the next improvement another 3 weeks. Just saying, not all updates are for fun, some are for necessity.

I don't really think it took 3 weeks to fix the Flash problem, which does not count as an update. Still hoping for something this week!

psycho_mommi
Aug 25 2011, 05:43 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZA35bnZpzX70gTYkHMNLRJhJnu1IOg aHe_pSCcMb0WqEfsZf7
isn't about time for an update????? ..(glances at watch, tapping foot...)
:eek::eek::eek:

JAS0643
Aug 25 2011, 05:44 PM

The fix for that was put into place a few days after adobe released the latest version of flash player. This fix does not count as an update for the game and while it may have delayed the next update a few days or a week it shouldn't delay it for 3 weeks.

al_bundy
Aug 25 2011, 06:18 PM
Updates normally come on friday arfternoons here in australia they used to come on tuesday mornings but the last few have been on fridays

well its Friday morning 9am so i will hope for today

bucknine
Aug 25 2011, 06:42 PM
I just stripped one of my farms that I had tried to layer and just put garden plots down. When I went back to the farm to plant there were only a few scattered plots. What is up with that?

holla
Aug 25 2011, 06:47 PM
I agree about the humor in the marketplace...a number of things you could shout out instead of "FIRE"....lol But raises the question...IF the devs ever do decide to do away with stacking/overlapping/layering, etc...would there be a warning? or time limit? or just losses?

The devs have not allowed us to do this, it is a "way around"or "glitch"that people have figured how to do....it is NOT a part of the game that everyone can do freely like plowing,theres more work to it than that.

Just sayin that its not a regular option,m Oh and im wondering why no-one has complained about when ur working facilities and you hit the X to go to the next one,sometimes you accidently click 2ce or so and you also hit the offline button?...anybody else do this??..lol...just suprised no-ones brought that up, because they are pretty much in the same spot(place)....notice that next time you hit the (red) X..:eek:

holla
Aug 25 2011, 06:48 PM
I just stripped one of my farms that I had tried to layer and just put garden plots down. When I went back to the farm to plant there were only a few scattered plots. What is up with that?

give it about 2-3 minutes before u leave ur farm, before u leave after 2 min or so, hit the save icon even tho it says saving data, u just didnt give it time to save it alll...ive had that happen also..:)

CSLewis
Aug 25 2011, 06:49 PM
I had a Kirby. I liked it because it was the vacuum and shampooer all in one. I had a G4 so it had turbo mode which made it glide effortlessly. We moved and I wasn't able to bring it so just bought a cheap one. There are times I am glad I now have a lightweight vacuum but still wish I had the Kirby at times too.

Okay, I contributed to the vacuum talk, may I please have farm 11 now?

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 06:50 PM
farm eleven
i wanted it by seven ....so i would be in heaven
get by eight .....that would be great
try for nine .....still be fine
settle for ten ....we all win
eleven is late... when is the update

JAS0643
Aug 25 2011, 06:51 PM
The devs have not allowed us to do this, it is a "way around"or "glitch"that people have figured how to do....it is NOT a part of the game that everyone can do freely like plowing,theres more work to it than that.

Just sayin that its not a regular option,m Oh and im wondering why no-one has complained about when ur working facilities and you hit the X to go to the next one,sometimes you accidently click 2ce or so and you also hit the offline button?...anybody else do this??..lol...just suprised no-ones brought that up, because they are pretty much in the same spot(place)....notice that next time you hit the (red) X..:eek:

Others have brought it up before, if you work in full screen it will not be a problem.

Bratuski
Aug 25 2011, 06:53 PM
farm eleven

I'm hoping for TOMORROW, but would settle for today.....lol :)

holla
Aug 25 2011, 06:54 PM
farm eleven

ten - win ..mmmmmmmmmmm?:eek:

how bout ten=we all happy then..lol

Deanna J. Lloyd
Aug 25 2011, 06:57 PM
I can see it's time to apply some rational prognosticating to this problem. I dug out my spreadsheet on the release of new farms. As Al said, most come out on Friday. In fact, five of the nine releases were on Friday. #2 and #3 were released on a Saturday , one was released on a Monday, and the other on a Thursday. So FRIDAY is the odds-on favorite day!

I also analyzed the elapsed time between Farm releases. The AVERAGE is about 68 days, but the time between release of the latest farms is trending upward, so something in the range of 70-75 days seems more realistic. Then there's the "Hint to Release" factor, which has been running around three weeks -- and we're already pushing FOUR WEEKS!!!

The "Between Releases" factor places the release somewhere between this Friday and next. The "Hint to Release" factor would require a release this Friday -- so

[B]I PREDICT RAUL WILL DELIVER THIS BABY TOMORROW, FRIDAY, AUGUST 26!!

http://www.idontwannagrowup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cow-suit-baby-500x306.jpg

I also predict this baby is going to cost a bundle -- like between 3 and 3.3 billion coins! :eek: I sure hope you've been saving up those coins!!! ;)

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 06:58 PM

I know it is not allowed...I truly do. Okay...rephrase...what if the devs decide to FIX the glitch...at some point...and I know how much work goes into it...that is why I was curious as to whether there would be a warning of some kind. And I only brought it up, because the other post about posting it in the market place aroused my curiosity.

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 07:02 PM
So, this guy is walking through the kitchen when the phone rings.... “Hello,” says the man answering it.

“Hi,” says a high woman’s voice. “This is Tiffany the housekeeper.”

“Oh,” says the man. “Hi Tiffany.”

“Hi, Mr. Avatar. Sorry to call so late. I figured you’d be back later looking for farm #11, so I planned to leave a message. You see, I
had a problem when I was cleaning the bedroom.”

“What sort of a problem?”

“Well, when I was trying to make your bed, your envelope of emergency money, you know, the one you keep under the mattress, it fell out.”

“Well, what’s the problem, Tiffany?”

“Well, I wasn’t sure just where to put it back, so I just put it under the bottom left corner. Is that okay?”

“Yes. Thank you for telling me that, Tiffany. I appreciate it.”

“Oh, also, when I was vacuuming the living room, I found that diamond ring you’ve been missing.”

“That’s wonderful, Tiffany! By the way, where did you put it?”

“In the jewelry box on the dresser, of course!”

“And how did you lock it and where did you put the key?”

“In the top right cabinet in the kitchen, under the good china.”

“Fantastic!” says the man, impressed.

“Oh, and I took the courtesy of wrapping the keys to the Porsche in that adorable little box. I know your wife is going to be so surprised.”

“Stupendous. Thank you so much, Tiffany. You are really a great housekeeper.”

“Thank you, Mr. Avatar, and have a nice night.”

“You too, Tiffany. Good night.”

The man hangs up the phone, turns to his buddy, and says with a grin, This is going to be the easiest robbery ever!”

Docperk

LOL when I accidentally double click the X I usually just close the next facility without getting to work. I figure that is my own fault, not their problem. :)

StoneFace
Good Housekeeping Tip:

Always keep several get well cards on the mantel…..

So if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you’ve been sick and unable to
clean.

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 07:04 PM
A woman was walking down the street when she was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked, “If I give you this money, will you buy some wine with it instead of dinner?”

“No, I had to stop drinking years ago,” the homeless woman replied.

“Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?” the woman asked.

“No, I don’t waste time shopping,” the homeless woman said. “I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.”

“Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?” the woman asked.

“Are you NUTS!” replied the homeless woman. “I haven’t had my hair done in 20 years!”

“Well,” said the woman, “I’m not going to give you the money. Instead, I’m going to take you out for dinner with my hubby and myself tonight.”

The homeless woman was astounded. “Won’t your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I’m dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.”

The woman replied, “That’s okay. It’s important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments and wine.”

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 07:06 PM
Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. "Boss," he says, "we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff."

"We're short-handed, Smith" the boss replies. "I can't give you the day off."

"Thanks, boss," says Smith "I knew I could count on you!"

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 07:08 PM
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.

sharonteinlynden
Aug 25 2011, 07:10 PM
first time poster here. farmer since june 09. I do remember those long spells with no changes/updates. in fact I closed up my farm for about 4 months. but now, like many of you I am terribly addicted, have multiple personalities so 30 farms...maybe I should go by Sybil....it's been fun watching everyone anxiously waiting. it does seem that when I am just ready to close up shop for a break from FT POOF comes the updates....

holla
Aug 25 2011, 07:11 PM
I know it is not allowed...I truly do. Okay...rephrase...what if the devs decide to FIX the glitch...at some point...and I know how much work goes into it...that is why I was curious as to whether there would be a warning of some kind. And I only brought it up, because the other post about posting it in the market place aroused my curiosity.

well, ive been thinkin for a long time and ive been saying we have a good thing that most of us know how to do so Why draw attention to it?.i mean the more people talk about it the more chances of it being taken away-and no i dont expect a warning but there could be, either way im fine with it, but im just sayin act dumb when peeps wanna know- myself and im sure numerous players figured out on there own(after trial and error) so why draw attention to it?..its a good thing i think, just dont talk about it..lol..
bugs me tho when peeps have trees on top of houses,fac on top of plants rows on rows,cows on Dogs:eek:...trees and houses on top of plants and cars,then roads on plots..its dumb and thats what slows the game down IMO..shoot forgot the point.:rolleyes:..anyway think this release is gonna be awesome-just like all the others...Raul and team are da best and by far is the only game id spend real $ on....if it goes away it will be because people take advantage i think.

JAS0643
Aug 25 2011, 07:14 PM
LOL when I accidentally double click the X I usually just close the next facility without getting to work. I figure that is my own fault, not their problem. :)

Even if you click go offline you can still work the facilities. Going offline does not disconnect you from the servers it just makes you invisible to other players. Also if you x out a facility without clicking work you can always go back and work it.

holla
Aug 25 2011, 07:16 PM
you can also work the facilties AND service at same time, just have to click on each one separate.:)

Docperk
Aug 25 2011, 07:17 PM
I can see it's time to apply some rational prognosticating to this problem. I dug out my spreadsheet on the release of new farms. As Al said, most come out on Friday. In fact, five of the nine releases were on Friday. #2 and #3 were released on a Saturday , one was released on a Monday, and the other on a Thursday. So FRIDAY is the odds-on favorite day!

I also analyzed the elapsed time between Farm releases. The AVERAGE is about 68 days, but the time between release of the latest farms is trending upward, so something in the range of 70-75 days seems more realistic. Then there's the "Hint to Release" factor, which has been running around three weeks -- and we're already pushing FOUR WEEKS!!!

The "Between Releases" factor places the release somewhere between this Friday and next. The "Hint to Release" factor would require a release this Friday -- so

[B]I PREDICT RAUL WILL DELIVER THIS BABY TOMORROW, FRIDAY, AUGUST 26!!

http://www.idontwannagrowup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cow-suit-baby-500x306.jpg

I also predict this baby is going to cost a bundle -- like between 3 and 3.3 billion coins! :eek: I sure hope you've been saving up those coins!!! ;)

One factor you left out is that we have not a month without an update. Since this is the last weekend in the month and as you say they generally do come out on a Friday it will surely be tonight or tomorrow. Personally I am hoping for tonight because I will be out of town over the weekend and I am not sure if I will be able to use my phone as a hotspot to get internet access. It works here but not sure of the signal where I am going. Hope it works or I am going to have some crops go to waste while I am gone... Plus I got to get my new field and updates.... :D

Docperk
Aug 25 2011, 07:22 PM
Even if you click go offline you can still work the facilities. Going offline does not disconnect you from the servers it just makes you invisible to other players. Also if you x out a facility without clicking work you can always go back and work it.

True if you know which one clicked the X on without working it.

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 07:36 PM
well, ive been thinkin for a long time and ive been saying we have a good thing that most of us know how to do so Why draw attention to it?.i mean the more people talk about it the more chances of it being taken away-and no i dont expect a warning but there could be, either way im fine with it, but im just sayin act dumb when peeps wanna know- myself and im sure numerous players figured out on there own(after trial and error) so why draw attention to it?..its a good thing i think, just dont talk about it..lol..
bugs me tho when peeps have trees on top of houses,fac on top of plants rows on rows,cows on Dogs:eek:...trees and houses on top of plants and cars,then roads on plots..its dumb and thats what slows the game down IMO..shoot forgot the point.:rolleyes:..anyway think this release is gonna be awesome-just like all the others...Raul and team are da best and by far is the only game id spend real $ on....if it goes away it will be because people take advantage i think.

I think that there are far more players who know and use the "glitches" and also support slashkey with $FT purchases.... than long time players who don't use the glitches (and probably use coin).

Slashkey won't slash the hand that feeds them. Minor stuff like filling sheds and coops with 2-300 or more cows and hens etc are few and far between..... but staggered crops are the answer to many, MANY, farmers "problems".

:cool:

kahra01
Aug 25 2011, 08:00 PM

LOL I guess it doesnt matter if people talk about it or not, coz the devs know everything thats going on. Id be surprised if they bothered to go to all the effort of trying to find a way around it and prevent it happening. Personally I think its a great way of being able to keep up with the products that are needed for the facility. If we had to go back to the single plow scenerio, you just wouldnt keep up with demand... I certainly couldnt! If they changed it, I wouldnt play anymore, couldnt go backwards, and that would be shame with all the money i put into this game! I guess we will see what the Devs do in the future about it! Cant wait for the new release too! :)

levarti2
Aug 25 2011, 08:07 PM
A woman was walking down the street when she was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked, “If I give you this money, will you buy some wine with it instead of dinner?”

“No, I had to stop drinking years ago,” the homeless woman replied.

“Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?” the woman asked.

“No, I don’t waste time shopping,” the homeless woman said. “I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.”

“Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?” the woman asked.

“Are you NUTS!” replied the homeless woman. “I haven’t had my hair done in 20 years!”

“Well,” said the woman, “I’m not going to give you the money. Instead, I’m going to take you out for dinner with my hubby and myself tonight.”

The homeless woman was astounded. “Won’t your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I’m dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.”

The woman replied, “That’s okay. It’s important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments and wine.”

I wondered where that was going ... that's precious, thanks for sharing. Where do you get all this humor?

Morningstarz
Aug 25 2011, 08:07 PM
Where oh where can farm 11 be
Oh where oh where can it be
I've waited so long for it to come
Oh where oh where can it be.

(to the tune of oh where has my little dog gone.

StoneFace
Aug 25 2011, 08:15 PM
I wondered where that was going ... that's precious, thanks for sharing. Where do you get all this humor?

1] as a senior citizen, I have heard most all in many versions
2] sometimes a joke develops just from what another says
3] I actually have many stored just to save time (cut and paste)
4] With a little diligence, the internet is a pretty fair source (gotta be careful to stay away from the junk)

oh yeah, after decades of marriage, my bride and my kids recognize me as King of Wit... half the time.

Sandie Angel
Aug 25 2011, 08:22 PM
I'm waiting very patiently for the next upgrade. When it is going to be?? We're already at almost the end of August, but still no upgrades in sight. I'm resorting to playing other games in facebook now just to kill the boredom.

I'm still waiting very patiently....

Sandie Angel :)

ghostkitten
Aug 25 2011, 08:22 PM
Ok..Just had my Nana nap for 2 hrs , so I can be up all night playing on my farm 11...Just sayin....:p

levarti2
Aug 25 2011, 08:47 PM
4] With a little diligence, the internet is a pretty fair source (gotta be careful to stay away from the junk)

oh yeah, after decades of marriage, my bride and my kids recognize me as King of Wit... half the time.

seniors rule!!! especially when it comes to FT, because we don't have to go to work just after finding out the new update was just released. hahahaha

the jokes are great and keep us (some of us) occupied while waiting our latest. I'm planning a major revamp with this update and am sitting with barren fields, hope they release it soon.

HelenJS22
Aug 25 2011, 08:48 PM
I'm waiting very patiently for the next upgrade. When it is going to be?? We're already at almost the end of August, but still no upgrades in sight. I'm resorting to playing other games in facebook now just to kill the boredom.

I'm still waiting very patiently....

Sandie Angel :)

LOL - Suuuuuure you're waiting patiently Sandie - whilst tapping feet anxiously and drumming fingers on the table - Grrrrrrrrrrr.

HelenJS22
Aug 25 2011, 08:51 PM
Chuckle, I wonder if Raul sees that there are 29 people hanging out on the 'News and Announcements' page of the Forum :D

pythonis
Aug 25 2011, 08:52 PM
I think he probably sees that 4.5 billion people arent

driverdave
Aug 25 2011, 08:59 PM
I think he probably sees that 4.5 billion people arent

the strange thing here is the 29 are some of the people that pay f/c for things and thus pay his salary whereas the 4.5 billion or whatever probably dont

pythonis
Aug 25 2011, 09:01 PM
Wont matter because he knows its just a game

ghostkitten
Aug 25 2011, 09:05 PM
Wont matter because he knows its just a game

It might be just a game but i bet the "just a game" pays alot of his bills...

Buffycat
Aug 25 2011, 09:24 PM
This game is a job for them, a fun one, but nevertheless a job.

slimpat
Aug 25 2011, 09:27 PM
I just checked my gift box and had a slew of belt bonsus in it have never had them before is this something new maybe the update starting sure hope so

dottyF
Aug 25 2011, 09:32 PM
My planting is getting rough too.

liza1214
Aug 25 2011, 09:41 PM
gotta love google chrome and my gaming simplifier can now bypass all the **** changes on face book except for the ticker only have to log in and then use my google chrome with gaming simplifier and i have a page with my gifts on it another page with facility work and bonuses and i dont have to spend time changing settings or sifting through all the rubbish!! YIPPEE!!!!
ok now im ready for farm 11 bring it on please!!!

Phanny
Aug 25 2011, 09:43 PM
gotta love google chrome and my gaming simplifier can now bypass all the **** changes on face book except for the ticker only have to log in and then use my google chrome with gaming simplifier and i have a page with my gifts on it another page with facility work and bonuses and i dont have to spend time changing settings or sifting through all the rubbish!!
OI - what is this all about. I have just dumped Chrome, but maybe I will have to go back there....

Bonnie Jo
Aug 25 2011, 09:54 PM
I would like that simplifier thing better if they added the names of the farmers to the icons. There is one available for Firefox too if you use that instead of Chrome.

Phanny
Aug 25 2011, 09:59 PM
I would like that simplifier thing better if they added the names of the farmers to the icons. There is one available for Firefox too if you use that instead of Chrome.
Bonnie, I am just looking at it now. Once FT is selected and enabled - how do we get the results to show in a different tab.
TIA for any help.

Bonnie Jo
Aug 25 2011, 10:01 PM
Bonnie, I am just looking at it now. Once FT is selected and enabled - how do we get the results to show in a different tab.
TIA for any help.
There is a filter button. Type, for example, bonus and it shows just those. Facilities, Refer etc will narrow things down to just them. I just wish it showed the farm name.

anneandjuice
Aug 25 2011, 10:02 PM
It will be back. They are bringing it on line section by section. It is the same thing they did with the new chat. They didn't pay attention to any of us then either.

You can get rid of it and all the adds down the side by using a neat little extension in Chrome. There is a website for it so if you do a search on "Hide FB Activity Bar - Version: 0.0.1", it will take you there. There is also a link for firefox users as well.

Phanny
Aug 25 2011, 10:06 PM
There is a filter button. Type, for example, bonus and it shows just those. Facilities, Refer etc will narrow things down to just them. I just wish it showed the farm name.

Ooooh, I see. Thank you Bonnie. Off to play with it now :D

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 10:06 PM
Good Housekeeping Tip:

Always keep several get well cards on the mantel…..

So if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you’ve been sick and unable to
clean.

Love it!! gotta get to the store and pick some up...would explain the lack of unpacked boxes after the move, as well as the dust.

the strange thing here is the 29 are some of the people that pay f/c for things and thus pay his salary whereas the 4.5 billion or whatever probably dont

Interesting thought...I know I have dropped quite a bit in the last 6 months! Too many great tools which were supposed to shorten my time on the pc, not increase it...rofl...NOT

matrix1272
Aug 25 2011, 10:10 PM
Ooooh, I see. Thank you Bonnie. Off to play with it now :D

Phanny, where did you find the Simplifier for windows chrome?

holla
Aug 25 2011, 10:13 PM

um?..ok u got me curious-im using firefox 4.0-- can update to 6.0 if i need to, where would it be then, or how do i find??.

ty:)

Bonnie Jo
Aug 25 2011, 10:15 PM
google friendly gaming simplifier. There is one for Chrome and for Firefox

AussieGecko
Aug 25 2011, 10:23 PM

King of Wit... half the time. Could this be interpreted then as half a wit? Heh heh heh OMG SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I'm turning into a Godzilla instead of a friendly gecko. I told you before...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.

Oh and for the record StoneFace. Keep up the good work. At least I can smile now in betweeen my misery. :D:D:D

Pippilotta444
Aug 25 2011, 10:28 PM
really need that 11th farm now...argh..

rebecca slaughter
Aug 25 2011, 10:28 PM
i soooooooooooooo wanted farm 11 before i have to work on sat....12 hr days is a bummer :(
can i have my farm now?

JennaSweetness
Aug 25 2011, 10:34 PM
Totally impatient here.....
I really really really want farm 11 now!!!
Please Raul and the other devs release the update already!!! :)

Phanny
Aug 25 2011, 10:48 PM
Like Bonnie says - google 'friendly gaming simplifier for chrome' it is version 1.1.0.35.
Thanks so much for the sharers of this little tool. I have immediately spotted bonuses and facility work I would never have waded my way to until it was too late.

holla
Aug 25 2011, 10:52 PM
Like Bonnie says - google 'friendly gaming simplifier for chrome' it is version 1.1.0.35.
Thanks so much for the sharers of this little tool. I have immediately spotted bonuses and facility work I would never have waded my way to until it was too late.

so all this is ok to download,?,i mean got all that way till it said install then got scared.LOL..is this a new program?..i found their FB page, they dont have a FAQ yet,and doesnt look like its been up to long.?just wondering?:cool:

and what is a .EU extension. never heard of that one....rzadki.eu?

Bonnie Jo
Aug 25 2011, 10:54 PM
I don't use Chrome but for Firefox it is version 1.1.0.36

liza1214
Aug 25 2011, 11:05 PM
it not that new but is so much easier than all the stuff on facebook now. hope u all enjoy it!!!

liza1214
Aug 25 2011, 11:13 PM
so all this is ok to download,?,i mean got all that way till it said install then got scared.LOL..is this a new program?..i found their FB page, they dont have a FAQ yet,and doesnt look like its been up to long.?just wondering?:cool:

and what is a .EU extension. never heard of that one....rzadki.eu?

yes very safe you'll find it so much easier with it. not sure on the eu extension thou sorry!!!

Docperk
Aug 25 2011, 11:18 PM

I installed it, but don't see any different other than gits are expanded agin. I don't see any other game postings for facilities or bonuses.

Bonnie Jo
Aug 25 2011, 11:20 PM
I installed it, but don't see any different other than gits are expanded agin. I don't see any other game postings for facilities or bonuses.
They are on the items requiring action tab. There is a filter box that I mentioned earlier to group like items together.

holla
Aug 25 2011, 11:20 PM
yes very safe you'll find it so much easier with it. not sure on the eu extension thou sorry!!!

ok so now i got this thing on my add on list--how do i open it up and use it on FB?...(and im computer LITerate)..lol.

matrix1272
Aug 25 2011, 11:22 PM

I didn't either for a few minutes, but when I went back to it after reading the forum for a few mins, they was there under "Items Requiring Action"

Bonnie Jo
Aug 25 2011, 11:23 PM
ok so now i got this thing on my add on list--how do i open it up and use it on FB?...(and im computer LITerate)..lol.

It installs a little FGS icon on your tool bar - mine is by my google search box. Click on that and select open giftlist. I leave mine running all the time in a tab on my browser. The little icon will alert you when you have new postings, then I just click on my already open one on my tab to see what they are. You can set the refresh rate in options.

fedexrazorback
Aug 25 2011, 11:29 PM
I am soooooooooooo ready for the update HA !!! Who isn't? BTW...sure would be nice to be able to make Grapefruit Juice in my juice facility with all those grapefruits from my trees :-)

liza1214
Aug 25 2011, 11:41 PM
so bored could really do with farm 11 now please..........quick b4 the kids wake up!!!!!
lol

holla
Aug 25 2011, 11:42 PM
It installs a little FGS icon on your tool bar - mine is by my google search box. Click on that and select open giftlist. I leave mine running all the time in a tab on my browser. The little icon will alert you when you have new postings, then I just click on my already open one on my tab to see what they are. You can set the refresh rate in options.

mm. yeah pretty cool, still tinkering with it, but it does show everything and collected 53 gifts.:)---thanks for sharing and helping me.:)

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 11:42 PM
In order to make the time pass...I heated up some coffee and monkey bread...but I am headed for bed soon...this is just too much anticipation for an "old lady"!! :D

holla
Aug 25 2011, 11:43 PM
so bored could really do with farm 11 now please..........quick b4 the kids wake up!!!!!
lol

Rauls probably in invisible mode saying--i aint letting this thing go till i see 200 pages...lol;)

liza1214
Aug 25 2011, 11:45 PM
o so tempting im sure i could fill 5 pages of dribble to get us there....LOL!!!!

susme48
Aug 25 2011, 11:50 PM
there are 54 viewing now...not 29...do you think we are hopeful and impatient???

JennaSweetness
Aug 25 2011, 11:50 PM
Rauls probably in invisible mode saying--i aint letting this thing go till i see 200 pages...lol;)

We better get typing then!! :D LOL

al_bundy
Aug 25 2011, 11:53 PM
I dont think the mayor or tom the market dude will last untill next week so there might be job vacancies if the update dont come soon

HelenJS22
Aug 25 2011, 11:56 PM
there are 54 viewing now...not 29...do you think we are hopeful and impatient???

LOL - I laughed when I saw 41 a while back .... but said to myself 'Shut-up Helen'. I don't want to put a jinx on it.

Ok, ok, I'm one of the 54, but I have the forum on my 'fun' screen, whilst I work on the 'business' screen, so I'm only half hanging out on the forum :D ;)

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 12:08 AM
If anyone is looking to find the gaming simplifier for...
Firefox go here:
Google Chrome:

carefull posting external links in forum its against the rules due to security risks

rcangel1983
Aug 26 2011, 12:12 AM
I give, doesn't appear an update will happen tonight for me. Perhaps it will be here when I wake up, if not it is better all the issues are worked out before the update is released to us. Would much rather have a working update over one that is going to crash parts of the game, if not the whole thing! Happy farming all. :)

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 12:15 AM
http://www.anxietyattackstreatmentblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/10JULY.jpg

ClarkKent
Aug 26 2011, 12:19 AM
carefull posting external links in forum its against the rules due to security risks

Thanks for the tip.

liza1214
Aug 26 2011, 12:26 AM
http://www.anxietyattackstreatmentblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/10JULY.jpg

LOL

well thats it for me till 2nite witching time is about to start.......... oh please be there a farm 11 and toys when i return thanks Raul!!!!

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 12:28 AM
LOL

well thats it for me till 2nite witching time is about to start.......... oh please be there a farm 11 and toys when i return thanks Raul!!!!

lol well it should be in 2 1/2 hours aus time.. thats when it always happens on a friday... so the count down is on.. dont go too far away! :)

liza1214
Aug 26 2011, 12:31 AM
lol well it should be in 2 1/2 hours aus time.. thats when it always happens on a friday... so the count down is on.. dont go too far away! :)

well lets see that'd make it around 6pm our time......oh no thats feeding time at the zoo.......maybe i can con hubby into doing it!!!
LOL

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 12:42 AM
well lets see that'd make it around 6pm our time......oh no thats feeding time at the zoo.......maybe i can con hubby into doing it!!!
LOL

yep.. thats why you need to stay near lmao! last time I went out at 5pm and got home at 5.45pm and it was all released lol... after waiting all day mind you, it comes in that 3/4 of an hour window! I think Raul likes to tease us bahahaha

Hornyroo
Aug 26 2011, 12:42 AM
Raul have mercy!!!! Pullleeeaaasssseeeee :D

http://www.garydavidstratton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bigstockphoto_frustrated_young_woman__500338_yugx3-300x211.jpg

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 12:43 AM

http://www.garydavidstratton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bigstockphoto_frustrated_young_woman__500338_yugx3-300x211.jpg

OMG LMAO thats hilarious! love it :)

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 12:45 AM
seriously.. you know Raul is going to drive us nuts and make it a 2-part release dont you!!!! :P

susme48
Aug 26 2011, 12:48 AM

roflmao!! too funny!!

driverdave
Aug 26 2011, 01:13 AM

lol nybble-ing on a few bytes

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 01:16 AM
well im losing hope really thought it would be today

http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/c/c3/D%27oh.jpg

well maybe it might still come

Angel70
Aug 26 2011, 01:19 AM

I'm with you Al. I also thought it would be today.

driverdave
Aug 26 2011, 01:20 AM

if its coming it will come in about 45mins or so

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 01:22 AM
raul mate i have money to buy loads of farm cash but will spend it tomorrow so best to stop teasing and release the goodies :D:D:D:D:D:D

peachy51
Aug 26 2011, 01:23 AM
if its coming it will come in about 45mins or so

:( i don't know if i can stay awake for 45 more minutes ... i have been up since yesterday morning ... fading fast here :(

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 01:26 AM
:( i don't know if i can stay awake for 45 more minutes ... i have been up since yesterday morning ... fading fast here :(

wow that is devotion to a new release well i must say Raul have some sympathy for the player :D

peachy51
Aug 26 2011, 01:29 AM
going to go over to pogo and play some canasta and see if i can stay awake a bit longer :eek:

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 01:53 AM
well its 3:00am where im at and no farm 11...what time is it where you are..

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 01:56 AM
wow that is devotion to a new release well i must say Raul have some sympathy for the player :D

lmao indeed it is! If it doesnt appear in the next 30 to 60 minutes.. it probably wont be appearing at all. That will be hugely disappointing to say the least :(

lynwoo60
Aug 26 2011, 01:56 AM
Well it is 4:50pm in cloudy Queensland and have been reading all the posts in here and have to thank you all for keeping me amused for nearly an hour reading. No update at this time and maybe we might not be getting it today. But think of it this way the delay will just give the ones who do not have enough coins to be able to save for a little more time. Raul and the Devs do a fantastic job with the game as is the best game around and so we all should be patient and not act like spoilt children. Just remember all good things come to those who wait. Both my Huby and I have been playing since the beginning with a short break but we found we could not keep away from the best game around especially for us who are older retired with disabilities. The mind is still very active but the old body is not so active anymore. Once again thank you moderators, devs, and Raul for doing such a good job with the only game my huby and I actually play on facebook. :)

peachy51
Aug 26 2011, 02:03 AM
well its 3:00am where im at and no farm 11...what time is it where you are..

it's 2:02 a.m. here in texas and still nada :(

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 02:08 AM
Say Goodnight Peachy :) We'll keep watch in Australia for the next few hours for you.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 02:09 AM
cmeo:( nothing happing here but my head hitting the pillow in a few...woe despair and agony on me...it will happen when i go to bed..so i will go and let ya have it.....just save one for me....:( :( :(

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 02:11 AM
Goodnight rebecca - I'll stay on duty for you :D

peachy51
Aug 26 2011, 02:20 AM
Say Goodnight Peachy :) We'll keep watch in Australia for the next few hours for you.

thanks helen ... i'm cleaning up in canasta right now :D but i'm gonna leave it with ya real soon ... maybe tomorrow *hoping, hoping, hoping*

Angel70
Aug 26 2011, 02:20 AM
Night Rebecca, night Peachy.

Well, it is 9.18 am over here in Belgium. Usually the updates come at 8 am my time. Nothing yet. I think it won't be happening today.

BTW, wasn't Miami evacuated due to hurricane Irene? That might explain the delay.

AussieGecko
Aug 26 2011, 02:21 AM
Are we there yet?

bluehair
Aug 26 2011, 02:30 AM
tis 7:29pm here in NZ...hopefully we will see an update Saturday our time :)

AussieGecko
Aug 26 2011, 02:37 AM
It's now 5.36pm here in NSW Australia and I'm really hoping it's soon. Heck I don't want to wait till Saturday. I'm greedy and am begging for the update now.

Hornyroo
Aug 26 2011, 02:39 AM
Hmm i have a theory.. im thinking we have kept Raul and the devs so amused with our witty banter and hilarious jokes and pictures these past few days, they are too busy reading this thread and laughing their butts off they forgot to release it.. maybe if we stop keeping them occupied here they will get bored and give us our F11 !!!! :)

Hornyroo
Aug 26 2011, 02:40 AM
personally im betting on around 20 hours from now.. lst few have been done whil i was at my son's footy games. and I have to travel 2 hours 2mrw it

AussieGecko
Aug 26 2011, 02:47 AM
Alright Devs. Hear this! I will go and cook tonights dinner and while I am slaving in the kitchen I would love you to slip in your update. PWEEEEEEESE!!!!

peachy51
Aug 26 2011, 03:04 AM
Hmm i have a theory.. im thinking we have kept Raul and the devs so amused with our witty banter and hilarious jokes and pictures these past few days, they are too busy reading this thread and laughing their butts off they forgot to release it.. maybe if we stop keeping them occupied here they will get bored and give us our F11 !!!! :)

yeah ... maybe we ought to ignore FT for a couple days like we've been getting ignored ...........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA ..... like that's gonna happen :eek:

nite all ... gonna get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's now :cool:

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 03:05 AM

I don't think they have ever released an update during Australian evening time, so I guess we should all turn the lights out in Farm Town and leave so that they get bored and call us back :D

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 03:31 AM
I don't think they have ever released an update during Australian evening time, so I guess we should all turn the lights out in Farm Town and leave so that they get bored and call us back :D

yeah the lastest Ive seen them do that Helen is between 5.30 and 6pm. I guess the time has past huh? I dunno, is it just me or is it really not too much to expect someone, anyone, from the devs or mods department to give us some sort of information. Whats the harm in giving an approximate time frame for a release? If its going to be held up then they could announce that too. Really wouldnt take much and after the length of this thread and all the chatter and anxiousness, I just think it would be a great coutesy IMO. We pay good money on this game, and a lot of it at that, so I dont think its too much for us to expect.. or maybe it is. Really makes me wonder if its all worth it and just click the X and be done with it.. sigh :( Very disappointed overall!

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 03:40 AM
yeah the lastest Ive seen them do that Helen is between 5.30 and 6pm. I guess the time has past huh? I dunno, is it just me or is it really not too much to expect someone, anyone, from the devs or mods department to give us some sort of information. Whats the harm in giving an approximate time frame for a release? If its going to be held up then they could announce that too. Really wouldnt take much and after the length of this thread and all the chatter and anxiousness, I just think it would be a great coutesy IMO. We pay good money on this game, and a lot of it at that, so I dont think its too much for us to expect.. or maybe it is. Really makes me wonder if its all worth it and just click the X and be done with it.. sigh :( Very disappointed overall!

I guess there is two sides to it. As I've said several times there was a time we went for four months without a word - although that was before we began paying for farm cash - and the pages of 'chatter' at that time were a whole lot longer than this is.

I think we should also perhaps factor the hurricane in .... and as for asking for a time out of courtesy .... all the old players know that if they did that and something went amiss and it didn't happen the 'chatter' would grow to a roar.

Lets just turn out the lights calmly and quietly and come back when they call us :D

JAS0643
Aug 26 2011, 03:46 AM

While I agree with you the developers never stick to the time table they set. They said flowers would be out in 2 weeks it was more like 4 months. Halloween decorations coming out in the next couple of hours was more like 2 days and that is just a couple of examples. It would be great to get an estimated date of release but seeing as they never stick to them and people go crazy when they don't get what is promised on the date it is promised my opinion is it is best to not give a date.

kurlikew
Aug 26 2011, 03:51 AM
I would like to see them give a date too - even if they have to change it later for whatever reason, it'd be nice to be kept up to date on what's happening with new releases!

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 03:53 AM
I guess there is two sides to it. As I've said several times there was a time we went for four months without a word - although that was before we began paying for farm cash - and the pages of 'chatter' at that time were a whole lot longer than this is.

I think we should also perhaps factor the hurricane in .... and as for asking for a time out of courtesy .... all the old players know that if they did that and something went amiss and it didn't happen the 'chatter' would grow to a roar.

Lets just turn out the lights calmly and quietly and come back when they call us :D

Thankfully for them, they didnt need to factor the hurricane into it.. it bypassed them.. a bonus indeed. Oh well.. the excitement has passed.. EPIC anti climax so now I dont care, Ill get set about for a busy weekend! Have a great one everyone, stay safe! x :D

JAS0643
Aug 26 2011, 03:59 AM
Thankfully for them, they didnt need to factor the hurricane into it.. it bypassed them.. a bonus indeed. Oh well.. the excitement has passed.. EPIC anti climax so now I dont care, Ill get set about for a busy weekend! Have a great one everyone, stay safe! x :D

While Miami didn't get a direct hit from the hurricane the outer edge did pass over Miami so they had some storms form it. I don't know how bad they where but there could be some power outages from them. Hopefully if the devs did lose power they will be back up and running soon and we can get the update some time Friday US time.

Hornyroo
Aug 26 2011, 04:05 AM

its rare, though i do beleive we had one that may have been released arund 10pm qld time.. i remember doing one final check before bed.. and it was there..

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 04:10 AM
I would like to see them give a date too - even if they have to change it later for whatever reason, it'd be nice to be kept up to date on what's happening with new releases!

I agree, it would be nice to know whats happening! I dont know that they could necessarily give a date as Im sure these updates take alot.. but geeze.. look at all these threads going for pages and pages and then some.. its clear everyone was betting on today which is exactly a month since the last one.. all good. But to just leave everyone hanging and not saying anything? I dont think thats good enough.. Surely a Mod could say something to the affect.. sorry gang but the Devs have notified us that the update wont be today (even if it was hurricane related, people would get that!) but they are endeavoring to get it done as soon as possible. At least people know its not coming and can just leave the pc and go and do something.

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 04:10 AM
its rare, though i do beleive we had one that may have been released arund 10pm qld time.. i remember doing one final check before bed.. and it was there..

LOL Hornyroo.. we can live in hope I guess! :)

AussieGecko
Aug 26 2011, 04:17 AM
I'm happily munching my dinner, browsing the forum and thinking it would be nice to suddenly see todays date appear with UPDATE beside it. But...in the event it doesn't happen I want the devs to know I will be waiting with excitement while lurking through the realms of FT. Either way it's still going to be a fun time tonight. Wheeeeeee! I'm off to plant my wheat which I finally ran out of. Happy farming everyone.:D:D:D

bucknine
Aug 26 2011, 04:27 AM
Anybody heard of Farmtown2?

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 04:29 AM
Anybody heard of Farmtown2?

yes its nothing to do with farmtown

it is on my block list as i believe it to be a data collecting scam

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 04:56 AM
While Miami didn't get a direct hit from the hurricane the outer edge did pass over Miami so they had some storms form it. I don't know how bad they where but there could be some power outages from them. Hopefully if the devs did lose power they will be back up and running soon and we can get the update some time Friday US time.

Thanks Jas, there is very little coverage on Aussie TV, I've tracked it on the net to a certain degree, but haven't heard from my friend today.