PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 28th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Grumpa
Aug 26 2011, 06:12 AM
Thanks Jas, there is very little coverage on Aussie TV, I've tracked it on the net to a certain degree, but haven't heard from my friend today.

The storms wind field is about 430 miles wide.

Miami didn't have hurricane winds but they did have tropical storms winds then.

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 06:17 AM
King of Wit... half the time. Could this be interpreted then as half a wit? Heh heh heh OMG SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I'm turning into a Godzilla instead of a friendly gecko. I told you before...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.

Oh and for the record StoneFace. Keep up the good work. At least I can smile now in betweeen my misery. :D:D:D

common denominator between the smile of a baby, and the smile of an old person..... gas

Valdoe
Aug 26 2011, 06:17 AM
yes its nothing to do with farmtown

it is on my block list as i believe it to be a data collecting scam

yep it is... and all it is to send gifts one at a time... a waste of time.. false advertising making you think new version of game

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 06:28 AM
I dont think the mayor or tom the market dude will last untill next week so there might be job vacancies if the update dont come soon

What's the deal....

If you go to Slashkey - Jobs ..... there are openings for Farm Town game developers and programmers.... it seems the current ones no longer work for the company. :eek:

I also noticed that there are new members on Farm Town working their new farms 24/7 trying to get a Red Mansion and other stuff.... and reach level 235..... they claim that they are better farmers than us old timers, just because they are former game developers and programmers. :confused:

:D

AussieGecko
Aug 26 2011, 07:09 AM
common denominator between the smile of a baby, and the smile of an old person..... gas

And my kitten. See him go dreamy eyed and you know you gotta move fast.

Are we there yet?:rolleyes:

ghostkitten
Aug 26 2011, 07:20 AM
What's the deal....

If you go to Slashkey - Jobs ..... there are openings for Farm Town game developers and programmers.... it seems the current ones no longer work for the company. :eek:

I also noticed that there are new members on Farm Town working their new farms 24/7 trying to get a Red Mansion and other stuff.... and reach level 235..... they claim that they are better farmers than us old timers, just because they are former game developers and programmers. :confused:

Your kidding right

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 07:23 AM
What's the deal....

those jobs have been there a long time now the page may be outdated by years

kosp41302
Aug 26 2011, 07:52 AM
DANG! i was really expecting an update when i got up this morning. bummed that there isn't one :( i'm hoping it comes while i am at our state fair today. that way i can mess around with it when i get back. its been 2 weeks since i had crops in as i have been waiting for farm 11 so i can rearrange things before planting..

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 07:53 AM
those jobs have been there a long time now the page may be outdated by years

actually, I was just trying to start a stampede to the Jobs page, to keep posters out of the Real Estate Office so I could buy #11 without a crowd that looks like a Wall Street Pit. (non-Aussie humor )

ghostkitten
Aug 26 2011, 07:58 AM
I,m wondering why they are asking for new farm level names from 235 up when the new release comes out we should all level up alot and the names should already should have been picked...:confused:

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 08:14 AM
im back....no farm 11....not a happy farmer...wish they would just flip the switch already and be done with it...oh well i quess i will go move some trees. plant 4 day crops. get ready to work the next 3 days..i don't like the real world messing with my play time..but it does pay the bills

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 08:22 AM
im back....no farm 11....not a happy farmer...wish they would just flip the switch already and be done with it...oh well i quess i will go move some trees. plant 4 day crops. get ready to work the next 3 days..i don't like the real world messing with my play time..but it does pay the bills

Sooo, I can sign off then and go to bed :D I've discovered that on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm not so badly addicted that I'm going to sit up till 3.00am watching for an update. It'd be nice if I'm surprised in the morning, but then my family has an activity tomorrow, and so far I have not let my farming spoil any of my real world stuff.

Oh, and I also just planted my farms to cover not being here much tomorrow, so I don't mind if it takes an extra day now :D

Ok, ok I'm going - goodnight.

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 08:39 AM
we are like a big bunch of

http://gtsnaps.smugmug.com/Gloucester-Daily-Times/April-2010/100403GTMMUREGGCRAZY/826679118_FZ6Zs-M.jpg

waiting for our new toys

susme48
Aug 26 2011, 08:40 AM
well we broke 200 pages....still no 11...sigh

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 08:41 AM
Sooo, I can sign off then and go to bed :D I've discovered that on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm not so badly addicted that I'm going to sit up till 3.00am watching for an update. It'd be nice if I'm surprised in the morning, but then my family has an activity tomorrow, and so far I have not let my farming spoil any of my real world stuff.

Oh, and I also just planted my farms to cover not being here much tomorrow, so I don't mind if it takes an extra day now :D

Ok, ok I'm going - goodnight.

you have a good night and enjoy your day with your family...i think i might be just a little addicted where is the rr or was that ftaa...oh well if i can't remember what it is then i not addicted:)

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 08:42 AM
Give us some new toys and we are as happy as a

http://www.roadtransport.com/blogs/big-lorry-blog/Aussie%20police%20car%20stuck%20in%20mud.JPG

for a few weeks (-:

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 08:44 AM
you have a good night and enjoy your day with your family...i think i might be just a little addicted where is the rr or was that ftaa...oh well if i can't remember what it is then i not addicted:)

:) Noooo, you're not addicted ...... much :D

mel22
Aug 26 2011, 08:45 AM
All my facilities have been empty for 2 days hoping that farm 11 will come out grrr. Oh well, I suppose I'll do my normal trick and fill the lot up ready for the weekend and hope farm 11 comes soon as friday isnt over yet and it may just come this evening IF we are reeaaallllly lucky

Raine Logan
Aug 26 2011, 08:53 AM

http://www.roadtransport.com/blogs/big-lorry-blog/Aussie%20police%20car%20stuck%20in%20mud.JPG

for a few weeks (-:

lmao! good one!

Docperk
Aug 26 2011, 08:57 AM
well we broke 200 pages....still no 11...sigh

Which also gave us over 2000 actual posts which is also more than any other before. I was sure hoping that I would wake up to the new update. Oh well. Guess it will come tonight.

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 09:02 AM
i was thinking arrr its saturday now dont think it will happen this week now but i just out of curiousity googled world times and its friday 10am in miami so might see it today.

have never seen a new release come out on a saturday my time but i guess there is always a first time.

Bratuski
Aug 26 2011, 09:06 AM
And we WAIT!!!!

Tiger
Aug 26 2011, 09:15 AM
In the meantime, while you all wait, why don't you check out this thread, remember to read the 1st post on page 1 before posting.....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437094

That could keep you occupied for a while;)

Randall_Lind
Aug 26 2011, 09:22 AM
Gosh I remember those days! Sure has changed since then!!:D

No one wanted to do my trees yep I remember.

Randall_Lind
Aug 26 2011, 09:24 AM
July 28 was last up date so check back tonight around 10pm est if not next Friday.

Farmgirl_Su
Aug 26 2011, 09:43 AM
Don't want farm 11
Instead different types of cows, horses that look like horses, rams to go with the sheep.more crops maybe animals that breed it is a farm after all.
please no more facilities...:rolleyes:

I started playing in the March as the game started in the Feb.
back in the days when crops all had gaps next to them. when neighbours hired each other, when my avatar would wander all over the farm looking for a path.

PS i never bought the ugly Mansion ...soo pretentious & ugly...LOL ;)

AussieGecko
Aug 26 2011, 09:43 AM
Is it here yet?

[SIGH]

It's after midnight now for me so I guess I better get some sleep before I turn into a pumpkin. Maybe tomorrow I will log in and find all sorts of exciting stuff......or not. Please please please bring little people with this update so I can have workers on my farm at all times instead of the same little man with his stick. Goodnight fellow farmers. Here's hoping we get lucky soon.

Momma Woods
Aug 26 2011, 10:04 AM
Ladies & gents; bow-legged weevils and cross-eyed gnats; I come before you to stand behind you to tell you of something I know nothing about. It was a bright day in the middle of the night! Two dead boys got up to fight--Back to back they faced each other-- pulled out their knives and shot each other--A deaf policeman heard the noise--came and killed the two dead boys!!! If you don't believe my story is right===Ask the blind man across the street___ he saw the sight.

Lynjoe
Aug 26 2011, 10:23 AM
I am far enough along in the game, and have already spent a lot of "real" money, so there is not a lot that I would pay for anymore. I can play and enjoy FT just as is, but I would love to have a combine that would harvest and delete. THAT, I would pay real money to have.

Yes, I want an update too....BUT....I want the devs to take their time and do it right. I'm sure it will be awesome, as all updates are. The only thing worse than waiting for an update, is getting an update with glitches.

I am awed at the devs imagination and how the game has developed. I look forward to updates mostly to see what they have come up with next. So, my hat is off to the devs!

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 10:42 AM
I am far enough along in the game, and have already spent a lot of "real" money, so there is not a lot that I would pay for anymore. I can play and enjoy FT just as is, but I would love to have a combine that would harvest and delete. THAT, I would pay real money to have.

Yes, I want an update too....BUT....I want the devs to take their time and do it right. I'm sure it will be awesome, as all updates are. The only thing worse than waiting for an update, is getting an update with glitches.

I am awed at the devs imagination and how the game has developed. I look forward to updates mostly to see what they have come up with next. So, my hat is off to the devs!

The real talent is more than the imagination... it is the successful coding of the game that makes ideas "come alive".

Maybe the devs will open a contest or challenge for player to re-design some of the buildings, put others into a more unified scale, or just come up with new pictures of future items. Coding is not that affected by the color or image of a new design...... but when you think about the Bed and Breakfast next to a Dairy Plant....hehehehehehe

or a limo next to the sports car...:confused:

April306
Aug 26 2011, 11:09 AM
Its a 3 day weekend here ...........so hopefully we get the update tonight.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 11:46 AM
why do they want suggestion for the levels can't they just be numbers. one more thing why do you have large apples and reg apples. an apple is an apple, i know you get more coin for the large apples, but really when was the last time you planted something just to sell it? if i can't use it i'm not planting it.

Texas Belle
Aug 26 2011, 11:54 AM
why do they want suggestion for the levels can't they just be numbers. one more thing why do you have large apples and reg apples. an apple is an apple, i know you get more coin for the large apples, but really when was the last time you planted something just to sell it? if i can't use it i'm not planting it.

Well the large apples is when somebody harvests for you, the others you did it yourself, it is the same with all the harvested products... large means hired hands did it. I have tons of the acorn squash on storage, just waiting to be used, and I am glad is the first thing that comes up when I go to sell if not it would have been gone. I love to use the "sell all" button. The less clicking the better, my fingers are hurting, lol

Texas Belle
Aug 26 2011, 11:56 AM
Its a 3 day weekend here ...........so hopefully we get the update tonight.

We are ready for the update, the new farm, new crops, new levels, anything, and OH, please, please, a super duper sheep.... never enough sheeps and llamas, thanks Raul and company!!

Queen.of.Clutter
Aug 26 2011, 12:21 PM
We are ready for the update, the new farm, new crops, new levels, anything, and OH, please, please, a super duper sheep.... never enough sheeps and llamas, thanks Raul and company!!

Oh !! Super Duper Sheep would be terrific !!! I only have one farm without a sheep building, it's my vacation farm, and I was actually trying to find a building I could stuff one behind, just to hide it !!! I can't wait for another farm so I can get more sheep !

tgray
Aug 26 2011, 12:38 PM
Don't want farm 11
Instead different types of cows, horses that look like horses, rams to go with the sheep.more crops maybe animals that breed it is a farm after all.

I started playing in the March as the game started in the Feb.
back in the days when crops all had gaps next to them. when neighbours hired each other, when my avatar would wander all over the farm looking for a path.

I bought the mansion. It's in storage along with a farm house, a small house & an outhouse.

Satis
Aug 26 2011, 12:53 PM
Don't want farm 11

And a bull that doesn't look as if a Holstein cow could crush him with the flick of an udder.

Heresy! It's still my main home.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=Tiger Laybourne;4815958]In the meantime, while you all wait, why don't you check out this thread, remember to read the 1st post on page 1 before posting.....

That could keep you occupied for a while;)[/QUOTE

does that mean they are waiting to release the update because levels need names.....ok everybody lets go give them some names, so we can get our update...:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

dianedrayson
Aug 26 2011, 01:19 PM
Just planted 3 farms. I can't believe how long it took me to load each farm. Even loading to go to the market took ages! I don't know if it's the game or my computer.

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=Tiger Laybourne;4815958]In the meantime, while you all wait, why don't you check out this thread, remember to read the 1st post on page 1 before posting.....

does that mean they are waiting to release the update because levels need names.....ok everybody lets go give them some names, so we can get our update...:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

yeah, let's give them some names...

Weekly Release Reaper ...... Whats-da-holdup Weeder ...... Impatient Plower ...... Anxious Avatar ...... Freaked-out Farmer .....

I DEMAND that you release 6 farms all at once now
I WANT you to release 3 farms right now

I will be okay if you just release #11 this week and #12 in two weeks or less...

oh yeah.....

and lots of seeds, trees, buildings, etc to consider too !!!

oh yeah.....

you can toss in some levels, but I think I have enough $FT to last a while.

oh yeah....

a well thought out and designed and SCALED train w/tracks w/station etc..... would be cool too

NiMo1960
Aug 26 2011, 01:25 PM
Just planted 3 farms. I can't believe how long it took me to load each farm. Even loading to go to the market took ages! I don't know if it's the game or my computer.

It's not the game

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=rebecca slaughter;4816266]

Weekly Release Reaper ...... Whats-da-holdup Weeder ...... Impatient Plower ...... Anxious Avatar ...... Freaked-out Farmer .....

i love them..:)

Bonnie Caudill
Aug 26 2011, 01:33 PM

I agree with you Rebecca, why plant it just to sell. The name of the game is Farmtown, plant it, harvest it and use in a facility:)

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 01:45 PM
I agree with you Rebecca, why plant it just to sell. The name of the game is Farmtown, plant it, harvest it and use in a facility:)

Almost like my butt... I can plant it.... and I can use it in the facility.......

not sure how to harvest the crop if there is one. :eek:

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 01:57 PM
is something up cause im getting kick off every few minutes..and this rarely happens to me...the only time this has happened..i was talking to my sister bonnie on the phone,,and it started kicking me off, then we got the update...so i say bring it on. look out tom here we come...

Deanna J. Lloyd
Aug 26 2011, 02:08 PM
Found the Chrome filter; installed it; garbage on my FT page went away. Now:
1) How do I get it to show as a feed IN PLACE OF THE GARBAGE? I'd like to see it as it comes in instead of having to click on the bookmark periodically, and
2) How do I do the Gift Exchange for gifts -- or am I just limited to accepting everything I receive?

ZonaFarmer
Aug 26 2011, 02:30 PM
we want farm 11 !! :D

Hornyroo
Aug 26 2011, 02:49 PM

for a few weeks (-:

lmao!!!! i smell bacon!!! :D

Texas Belle
Aug 26 2011, 03:24 PM
OK Raul, go to the corner of wherever you are in Miami, have a tamal, 2 croquetas, a mamey shake and a cortadito and come back to work and give us that farm that we so badly want, I promise I will buy immediately. Oh yes don't forget the super duper sheeps and llamas please. And if you could do the same thing on the sugar production as you did with the wheat we will be forever grateful.... gracias, muchas gracias!!!

maggiel29
Aug 26 2011, 03:46 PM

a well thought out and designed and SCALED train w/tracks w/station etc..... would be cool too

I would love this too

levarti2
Aug 26 2011, 03:48 PM

I DEMAND that you release 6 farms all at once now
I WANT you to release 3 farms right now

I will be okay if you just release #11 this week and #12 in two weeks or less...

oh yeah.....

and lots of seeds, trees, buildings, etc to consider too !!!

oh yeah.....

you can toss in some levels, but I think I have enough $FT to last a while.

oh yeah....

yeah, I like the train idea ... and what about some PEOPLE?? I haven't seen this requested lately, but it would be nice to have a few farm-types standing around in their bib overalls at my farmer's market.

and some new facilities for some of the existing crops, and new crops

and FARMS 11 & 12 please

not much to ask ... hahahahaha

shutterhunter
Aug 26 2011, 03:50 PM
I'm sitting here biting my nails wondering if this will be the weekend we get Farm 11. Is it a sign of OCD if I have it all planned out already? Please. please. please... I'm getting old and can't handle this self-imposed strain. ;)

levarti2
Aug 26 2011, 03:52 PM
I'm sitting here biting my nails wondering if this will be the weekend we get Farm 11. Is it a sign of OCD if I have it all planned out already? Please. please. please... I'm getting old and can't handle this self-imposed strain. ;)

ditto ... I should be doing so many other things, but I keep finding myself in my office in front of the computer logging onto FT. And I had a real feeling that "it" would be today.

kosp41302
Aug 26 2011, 04:45 PM
back from the fair and still nothing.... well i am really thinking tonight we'll get the update. i am in need of farm 11! i haven't had crops planted for at least 2 weeks in case i need to rearrange things--this is getting exasperating.

dottyF
Aug 26 2011, 04:54 PM
I think they wont do it this weekend because of the hurricane and alot of people will be busy preparing for that and what ever they go through afterwards.

julesat kirrin
Aug 26 2011, 05:02 PM
it's only been 4 weeks since last update, so alas i think we have to be patient a while longer. would like to be able to position a few more people too, pilgrims and my farmer are getting oddly lonely! love this game, wonder what it would cost in real terms to sell?

mel22
Aug 26 2011, 05:12 PM

and here's me thinking we mite get that update 2nite, but going on that, i cant see we will get it til early next week at the earliest lol

ghostkitten
Aug 26 2011, 05:22 PM
why ask for names now?....why not ask 2/3 weeks ago?......So no new release until we come up with names?......gimme a break....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mischellesteelersfan
Aug 26 2011, 06:24 PM
alright enough is enough lemme have my new updates tonight i never get anytime alone to do anything i have that window of oppurtunity tonight so PLEASE gimme a friggin break

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 06:28 PM
I just saved two whole hours of wasted time ..... by NOT.... coming to the forum or the threads, or the real estate office....

I sat out on my deck (NOT a FT Gazebo) and relaxed with a great hamburger (NOT from the Hamburger Restaurant) and a very large cold drink (NOT from the Soft Drink Factory), and snacked on treats (NOT from the Snack Machine), and considered having a glass of wine (NOT from one of my wineries).

and never even thought about Farm Town.

As I relaxed, I noticed that a lot of my trees grow in twos, side by side..... 1 and 1.... hmmm
could that be a subliminal message??

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 06:30 PM
why ask for names now?....why not ask 2/3 weeks ago?......So no new release until we come up with names?......gimme a break....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

lmao we dont know if that is the reason.. was just something rebecca asked lol. We have no idea what is going on or when it will be released because no one finds the need to let us know anything.. not a single word. Bad business practice IMO. :mad: Maybe its none of our business :confused: hahahaha

beautysmom
Aug 26 2011, 06:46 PM
so all this is ok to download,?,i mean got all that way till it said install then got scared.LOL..is this a new program?..i found their FB page, they dont have a FAQ yet,and doesnt look like its been up to long.?just wondering?:cool:

and what is a .EU extension. never heard of that one....rzadki.eu?

.eu is europe.... Usually eastern Europe.... It is a web address.

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Aug 26 2011, 06:48 PM
I think they wont do it this weekend because of the hurricane and alot of people will be busy preparing for that and what ever they go through afterwards.

What they go through after a hurricane, is no power, after Wilma we had no power for over 2 weeks.

JAS0643
Aug 26 2011, 06:51 PM

The developers are in Miami and the hurricane has done past them and will have no more effect on them so that will not delay the update at all.

kahra01
Aug 26 2011, 06:54 PM
The developers are in Miami and the hurricane has done past them and will have no more effect on them so that will not delay the update at all.

Have to be grateful for that :)

Lisa #1 farmer North Port
Aug 26 2011, 06:57 PM
Oh I am a dyinnnnnn.... still keeping my farms empty waiting for the redecoration to begin!!! And I too remember planting field of raspberry after field of raspberry to get my million coins and to level 35 to get that fabulous mansion, and now I wait with baited breath for my 11th farm, methinks we have become a bit spoiled, but I wouldsn't have it any other way!!! I am loaded with FB credits and am a dyin to spend them on something super awesome.....

evelena
Aug 26 2011, 06:57 PM
sooooooooooo when's the next new release

Taz D
Aug 26 2011, 07:00 PM
That is the question of the day...:D

ghostkitten
Aug 26 2011, 07:01 PM

Apparently when we come up with a good name for it...:rolleyes: Aka Stalling the new release...:mad:

beautysmom
Aug 26 2011, 07:03 PM
i was thinking arrr its saturday now dont think it will happen this week now but i just out of curiousity googled world times and its friday 10am in miami so might see it today.

have never seen a new release come out on a saturday my time but i guess there is always a first time.

I've seen several on Friday night, my time--Mountain Daylight/Standard, and it is 3 hours earlier than I've ever seen a release.... I'm sure there is still a reason to expect/hope for one tonight my time....

bettycoleman20
Aug 26 2011, 07:08 PM
Why is FT showing where we and our neighbors are and what game they are playing? We don't need to know this. Plus what happened to the shortcut to recent posting of facilities and crop sharing???? I don't want to go to the Home Page every time and sort through a lot of jibber jabber just to work facilities and get shares of crops.

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 07:10 PM
Good question. My home computer is doing the same thing while my work computer is not. Weird

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 07:14 PM
And btw, after last weekend's outage, an update today is the least you all could do! :mad:

Aug 26 2011, 07:19 PM
I've seen several on Friday night, my time--Mountain Daylight/Standard, and it is 3 hours earlier than I've ever seen a release.... I'm sure there is still a reason to expect/hope for one tonight my time....

Yes, lots have been a bit after 11 p.m. EST gonna stay up a bit to see:D

1fritz
Aug 26 2011, 07:22 PM
Just wondering...why the request for suggestions for names for the levels? Are the Devs looking ahead to the next update....or is this update delayed because they are stumped for names? I don't see the need to have names for the levels. Have never seen anyone say I'm a "super planter" it's always I'm level 235. Just the numbers are fine. :confused:

Fritz

pelicn
Aug 26 2011, 07:27 PM
I"m waiting on the hurricane and Farm 11...so as soon as the power goes out, we'll have a farm 11 :D

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 07:33 PM
I"m waiting on the hurricane and Farm 11...so as soon as the power goes out, we'll have a farm 11 :D

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 07:39 PM

... and the key words in the above post are SELF IMPOSED. You know we all had lives before Farm Town, and many of us had lives way before home computers were even thought of. I'd even venture to suggest (ducks for cover and is now hiding behind the chair while typing the rest of this) that perhaps we should all be able to put this GAME into perspective, and set foot out of the house, or at least away from our computers and spend some probably much needed time in the real world, even if just a short time.

It's Saturday morning here, and I for one am off to do a little shopping buying a birthday gift for my little grandson, then lunch out and perhaps a trip to the movies. I have no intention of being home again until early evening or of playing my favourite game until then either :(

Mind you this doesn't mean that I will not very eagerly come to check it out as soon as I get home again in the hope that maybe there will be a very welcome upgrade waiting for me ...... but in the meantime people there is a little saying we should all think of at the moment that goes 'get a life'. Anyone want to come to the movies with us? :D

Tony D
Aug 26 2011, 07:39 PM
Why is FT showing where we and our neighbors are and what game they are playing? We don't need to know this. Plus what happened to the shortcut to recent posting of facilities and crop sharing???? I don't want to go to the Home Page every time and sort through a lot of jibber jabber just to work facilities and get shares of crops. Hi, this is controlled by Facebook, not Farm Town... I suggest you contact Facebook.

Good question. My home computer is doing the same thing while my work computer is not. WeirdHi, your work computer may have an ad filter on it.

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 07:41 PM
Hi, this is controlled by Facebook, not Farm Town... I suggest you contact Facebook.

Hi, your work computer may have an ad filter on it.

Thanks, Tony

beautysmom
Aug 26 2011, 07:42 PM

Hunh? Large apples versus apples? When did that happen? Are we seeing the first bit of the upgrade here?

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 07:45 PM
Hunh? Large apples versus apples? When did that happen? Are we seeing the first bit of the upgrade here?

No, they are talking about the difference between apples harvest by yourself and someone else

angelkitten
Aug 26 2011, 07:54 PM
I have instructed my thug friends below to go and beat the mayor and Tom The Market dude to a pulp if the new release hasnt shown by friday

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/01/10/1225985/149872-home-and-away-bra-boys.jpg

can i have them for lunch? dinner? breakfast? and dessert?

Jewbana
Aug 26 2011, 07:57 PM
ouch.....:eek:

Ouch is right

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 07:59 PM
tony d... your kittens are going to fight ....go find raul and ask him to release the update before the blood is spilt..

Tony D
Aug 26 2011, 08:03 PM
tody d... your kittens are going to fight ....go find raul and ask him to release the update before the blood is spilt.."Tody" :eek::eek::eek: You and I are going to fight :p:p:p

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 08:05 PM
"Tody" :eek::eek::eek: You and I are going to fight :p:p:p

im so sorry tony d but sometime i get fat fingers that are faster than my brain:)

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 08:09 PM
I want my upgrade..........WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 08:13 PM
Hey "Tody," where's my upgrade? :D

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 08:14 PM
Hey "Tody," where's my upgrade? :D

LOL - "Tody" can't control the upgrade .... but he's doing his best to control us :D Sowwy 'Tony'

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 08:14 PM
LOL - "Tody" can't control the upgrade .... but he's doing his best to control us :D Sowwy 'Tony'

TONY knows more than he lets on. :D

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 08:15 PM
I want my upgrade..........WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh just quit your whining you bushbabyman

let me do it for you....

I am sitting here, behaving myself, and waiting patiently for farm #11. I am courteous , I am well-mannered and I am a gentleman.

But I want a new farm

and I want it NOW.................

please

AmyWi
Aug 26 2011, 08:16 PM

I just came on to post something similar to this, but you said it much better than I would have....

bushbabyman
Aug 26 2011, 08:16 PM

let me do it for you....

I am sitting here, behaving myself, and waiting patiently for farm #11. I am courteous , I am well-mannered and I am a gentleman.

But I want a new farm

please

ROFLMAO

bushbabyman, Ph.D. (yes, I am a doctor, isn't it sad what this game has reduced me to?)

HelenJS22
Aug 26 2011, 08:20 PM

let me do it for you....

But I want a new farm

please

Toooooo funny, now I have to take my hands off the keyboard and move away from the puter. My husband has just popped out and he'll brain me if I'm not ready to go when he gets home :( I'm off to the movies. See you all tonight.

Raine Logan
Aug 26 2011, 08:20 PM
i just know it's gonna be today cuz i NEED IT!
got fingers, toes and eyes all crossed! :o

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 08:27 PM

Do female toads croak?
Sure, if you hold their heads under water long enough.

Why are toads so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them!

What kind of shoes do toads wear?
Open toad!

What happened to the toad's car when his parking meter expired?
It got toad!!

What does a bankrupt toad say?
"Baroke, baroke, baroke."

A man walks in to a doctors office with a toad on his head. The doctor leaps up and says: "Good grief, how on earth did you get that great ugly thing!"
The toad looks down and replies: "I dun no Doc, it started out as a little wart on my bottom!"

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 08:29 PM
amberdh is on...so tony d has backup to keep you in line

Momma Woods
Aug 26 2011, 08:34 PM
Why is FT showing where we and our neighbors are and what game they are playing? We don't need to know this. Plus what happened to the shortcut to recent posting of facilities and crop sharing???? I don't want to go to the Home Page every time and sort through a lot of jibber jabber just to work facilities and get shares of crops.

on FB home page click on most recent. on the drop down menu chose games. you will find the posting there.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 26 2011, 08:40 PM
well im off to bed. i hope you get the update as soon as i log off. be back about 3:00am good luck

Aug 26 2011, 09:17 PM
can i have them for lunch? dinner? breakfast? and dessert?

OMG thank you I soooooo needed that guy on the right.... what am I waiting for again? Seems to have clean left my mind behind

AussieGecko
Aug 26 2011, 09:21 PM
Do female toads croak?
Sure, if you hold their heads under water long enough.

Why are toads so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them!

What kind of shoes do toads wear?
Open toad!

What happened to the toad's car when his parking meter expired?
It got toad!!

What does a bankrupt toad say?
"Baroke, baroke, baroke."

A man walks in to a doctors office with a toad on his head. The doctor leaps up and says: "Good grief, how on earth did you get that great ugly thing!"
The toad looks down and replies: "I dun no Doc, it started out as a little wart on my bottom!"

Cane toad I hope. They make great golf balls too!

Ok Tony, this lizard is getting restless. It's lunchtime Saturday and I wanna play with farm 11 and it hasn't appeared yet. I did warn you all what would happen and now I am going to go to the markets and thrash my tail around and damage everyone's crops before they can sell them. And it's all the Devs fault.

haaaaiii yah!! :eek:

Are we there yet?

StoneFace
Aug 26 2011, 09:21 PM
The English language has some wonderfully anthropomorphic collective nouns for the various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with :

a Herd of cows,

a Flock of chickens,

a School of fish

and a Gaggle of geese.

However, less widely known is:

a Pride of lions,

a Murder of crows (as well as their cousins the rooks and ravens),

an Exaltation of doves

and, presumably because they look so wise,

a Parliament of owls.

Now consider a group of Baboons.

They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates.

And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?

Believe it or not ....... a Congress! It really is. Look it up !

now get with the program and release #11

What is the name given to a collection of farms??? hhmmmm

:confused:

Tony D
Aug 26 2011, 09:34 PM
The English language has some wonderfully anthropomorphic collective nouns for the various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with :

a Herd of cows,

a Flock of chickens,

a School of fish

and a Gaggle of geese.

However, less widely known is:

a Pride of lions,

a Murder of crows (as well as their cousins the rooks and ravens),

an Exaltation of doves

and, presumably because they look so wise,

a Parliament of owls.

Now consider a group of Baboons.

They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates.

And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?

Believe it or not ....... a Congress! It really is. Look it up !

now get with the program and release #11

What is the name given to a collection of farms??? hhmmmm

:confused:Farm-Town :D

P.S. you forgot Colony of Koala's ( and no they are not bloody bears)

ghostkitten
Aug 26 2011, 09:40 PM
Farm-Town :D

P.S. you forgot Colony of Koala's ( and no they are not bloody bears)

And their Smelly and they bite..,.,:p

Pustekuchen
Aug 26 2011, 09:41 PM
on FB home page click on most recent. on the drop down menu chose games. you will find the posting there.

I have not been able to see FT posts in the news feed either..for about a week now. The drop down menu on most recent shows maybe 2 or 3 per day. I have not hidden FT in the feed....It must be a facebook, not FT thing..but very annoying if you play games. The same began for a friend yesterday..she can't see anymore game posts. If facebook keeps this latest change...how are we supposed to get bonuses or help with facilities..or play any game - without having to go to every single friends wall??:mad:

susme48
Aug 26 2011, 09:46 PM
you have to edit it at the bottom to show all, rather than show most interacted with...

susme48
Aug 26 2011, 10:09 PM
OBTW I got on my cowgirl outfit and boots with spurs :eek:....went to the real estate office, and James is looking mighty pale!! I do not wait well at all, I have learned! How are the prisoners holding up? We could re-elect the mayor couldn't we? Maybe Tony would like the job?? :o :p

Jwebb
Aug 26 2011, 10:13 PM
We want the game stories back please!!

Tony D
Aug 26 2011, 10:51 PM
We want the game stories back please!!Hi, sorry but that is a Facebook issue... nothing to do with Farm Town.

Pippilotta444
Aug 26 2011, 11:23 PM
OK I have now over 4 billion in the ft bank... really ready for that 11th farm to be released.. in like a couple of min would be great...

1fritz
Aug 26 2011, 11:30 PM
Just wondering what if we get the next update (farm11) and the message says Farm 12 coming in the next update....................................

And thats the end...
Game continues but this is as far as it goes........ What then????:(

holla
Aug 26 2011, 11:37 PM
Just wondering what if we get the next update (farm11) and the message says Farm 12 coming in the next update....................................

And thats the end...

as far as the game ending, it will be Total Pandemonium, Looting, and if u know farm town addicts like i think that i know them, it might be the equivalent of the stock market crash of 1929.:eek::rolleyes::mad:

holla
Aug 26 2011, 11:39 PM
still say farm town --they should think about puting this game on a gaming console....

1fritz
Aug 26 2011, 11:44 PM
LOL on the looting and general disorder....we're all yearning for farm 11... The end would be worse.

al_bundy
Aug 26 2011, 11:54 PM
This is what would happen if farmtown came to a end

http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/24/blog_images/london-riots-fire.jpg

Taz D
Aug 26 2011, 11:55 PM
Raul...you were supposed to be here an hour ago...where are you????:confused:

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 12:01 AM
Raul...you were supposed to be here an hour ago...where are you????:confused:

thats what we all want to know???

1fritz
Aug 27 2011, 12:08 AM
This is what would happen if farmtown came to a end

http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/24/blog_images/london-riots-fire.jpg

LOL yes Al you are right.

Fritz

1fritz
Aug 27 2011, 12:09 AM
11:15 Mountian time. Not going to happen tonight.. Sleep well all

Fritz

peachy51
Aug 27 2011, 12:16 AM
OMG ... i thought i would NEVER get my farming done ...

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THEN ... timed out every couple minutes :(

THEN ... had to chop one farm's trees twice ... even tho it took fuel out for both times :(

THEN ... had to harvest two farms trees twice ... again took fuel out for both times :(

THEN ... had to harvest/plow/sow half of one farm twice ... AGAIN took fuel out and coins for both times :(

Where are the FT Police? I need to file a theft report :eek:

Looks like it's not gonna happen again tonight :(

Pippilotta444
Aug 27 2011, 12:25 AM
OMG ... i thought i would NEVER get my farming done ...

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THEN ... timed out every couple minutes :(

THEN ... had to chop one farm's trees twice ... even tho it took fuel out for both times :(

THEN ... had to harvest two farms trees twice ... again took fuel out for both times :(

THEN ... had to harvest/plow/sow half of one farm twice ... AGAIN took fuel out and coins for both times :(

Where are the FT Police? I need to file a theft report :eek:

Looks like it's not gonna happen again tonight :(

who knows.. maybe its a sign the release is on the way_????????

susme48
Aug 27 2011, 12:34 AM
We want the game stories back please!!

what stories? I am so sleep deprived that I don't remember any stories? I remember the jokes and the vacuum cleaners...I think...don't I?? Is farm 11 here now? I am soooooooo tired of sitting up night after night...wishing and hoping...planning and dreaming...isn't that almost the lyrics to a song?

Now I keep myself from sleep, I hope Raul makes supersheep, if I should sleep as I wait, I hope he brings the new update! do I hear an amen?

driverdave
Aug 27 2011, 12:55 AM

And thats the end...

Perhaps some of the vastly experienced peoples should take a sheet of paper (or a word or notepad screen ) and put at the top of a page

FARMTOWN ---- A NEW DIRECTION

and on that page put an essay about what things they feel could broaden our gaming enjoyment and is meant to be an all-encompassing look not just single unconnected suggestions but more an all round overview of what the experienced ppls feel might be good for the game and good for the players
and perhaps the mods will set us up a new thread somewhere where the devs can take a look at them and we forum users can discuss them (other than the suggestions area)
here is a couple of criterea (others will have a better idea of these than i will but these are for starters)

must be do-able
changes /enhancements must be accessible to all ( some things will be farmcash like always ) but theres got to be somethig for the 'little people " too

anyway i will leave it at this for now and hope to see some interesting inputs

Phanny
Aug 27 2011, 01:37 AM
Great idea DD.
Those who have maxed everything already do need new challenges to keep them coming back.
It would be great to see ideas from the clever clogs out there

Valdoe
Aug 27 2011, 02:17 AM
Great idea DD.
Those who have maxed everything already do need new challenges to keep them coming back.
It would be great to see ideas from the clever clogs out there

I am writing a proposal for farmtown Raul and dev to look at and hope they will see how the game change for the experience players. just giving us more facilities crops and farms is giving us the same and nothing new.. no challenges.
... and I must say getting a little boring.

I am hoping to finish the proposal ASAP so they may start to work on them and will not need much programming.

It will be a money spinner for them and again generate even more interest and new plays..

The problem getting friends involved for some of us is that we maxed out and they would have no chance to compete or have reason to catch up.

driverdave
Aug 27 2011, 02:24 AM
I am writing a proposal for farmtown Raul and dev to look at and hope they will see how the game change for the experience players. just giving us more facilities crops and farms is giving us the same and nothing new.. no challenges.
... and I must say getting a little boring.

I am hoping to finish the proposal ASAP so they may start to work on them and will not need much programming.

It will be a money spinner for them and again generate even more interest and new plays..

The problem getting friends involved for some of us is that we maxed out and they would have no chance to compete or have reason to catch up.

good to hear that Valdoe......hopefully the mods will set up an official thread for this sort of thing as a separate thing to the suggestions and that people will submit not just single suggestions to it but rather as i said an all round look at the game

AussieGecko
Aug 27 2011, 02:25 AM
what stories? I am so sleep deprived that I don't remember any stories? I remember the jokes and the vacuum cleaners...I think...don't I?? Is farm 11 here now? I am soooooooo tired of sitting up night after night...wishing and hoping...planning and dreaming...isn't that almost the lyrics to a song?

Now I keep myself from sleep, I hope Raul makes supersheep, if I should sleep as I wait, I hope he brings the new update! do I hear an amen?
AMEN
Are we there yet?

maggiel29
Aug 27 2011, 03:33 AM
Perhaps some of the vastly experienced peoples should take a sheet of paper (or a word or notepad screen ) and put at the top of a page

FARMTOWN ---- A NEW DIRECTION

and on that page put an essay about what things they feel could broaden our gaming enjoyment and is meant to be an all-encompassing look not just single unconnected suggestions but more an all round overview of what the experienced ppls feel might be good for the game and good for the players
and perhaps the mods will set us up a new thread somewhere where the devs can take a look at them and we forum users can discuss them (other than the suggestions area)
here is a couple of criterea (others will have a better idea of these than i will but these are for starters)

must be do-able
changes /enhancements must be accessible to all ( some things will be farmcash like always ) but theres got to be somethig for the 'little people " too

anyway i will leave it at this for now and hope to see some interesting inputs

Great idea - I cant really help as I cant use the mouse or type too well at the mo - surgery on r hand - hope others will. I feel we need something else too - but please NOT where you have to collect friends gifts to get things like some games!

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 03:46 AM
I know that update is here somewhere

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/57053/57053,1148157488,1/stock-photo-little-girl-looking-for-something-in-a-briefcase-1342328.jpg

where the hell is raul hiding it :confused::confused:

Ms Helpful
Aug 27 2011, 04:51 AM
i want to buy more farm cash but am i holding off buying any of the facilities on offer at the moment because i am holding out for the updates.

its bank holiday weekend in england .. i dont have work... i want to farm with the new stuff ... please hurry .. . i wont hassle you on the next update ... lol

Aussie Rae
Aug 27 2011, 05:38 AM
will we ever get farm 11??????

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 05:52 AM
will we ever get farm 11??????Yes, just not sure how long it will be... Hopefully soon :)

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 05:52 AM
ok i have worked it out Raul knows im off on holidays next tuesday so he has deliberatly delayed releasing the new upgrade so i wont be able to play with it.

all that farm cash i would have brought

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 06:06 AM
ok i have worked it out Raul knows im off on holidays next tuesday so he has deliberatly delayed releasing the new upgrade so i wont be able to play with it.

all that farm cash i would have brought

LOL - Al, Three times in a row there was a new release let loose on the exact morning I was leaving to go on holiday :(

So, could you leave a little earlier? :D

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 06:25 AM
LOL - Al, Three times in a row there was a new release let loose on the exact morning I was leaving to go on holiday :(

im really going wednesday just said that it was tuesday so he would release it tuesday so i would have a day to play with it.:cool:

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 06:26 AM
Raul dont read the above post

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:27 AM

For those few Farm Towners who will stick around and "vacation" at their own Bed-n-Breakfast...

this bit of humor....

An ardent/avatar/farmer named Joan spent most of her vacation sunbathing on the roof of her Bed-Breakfast on Farm Town.

She wore a swimsuit the first day, but on the second, she decided that no one could see her way up there, and she slipped out of it for an overall tan. She'd hardly started when she heard someone running up the stairs; Joan was lying on her stomach, so she just pulled a towel over her rear.

"Excuse me, miss," said the flustered Farm Town Mod, out of breath from dashing up the stairs. "The Bed-n-Breakfast doesn't mind you sunbathing on the roof but we would very much appreciate you wearing a bathing suit as you did yesterday."

"What difference does it make," Joan asked rather calmly. "No one can see me up here, and besides, I'm covered with a towel."

"Not exactly," said the Farm Town Mod. "You're lying on the dining room skylight."

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:28 AM
Farmer Billy Bob says to Farmer Lester:

"You know... I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation, only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your advice as to where to go. Two years ago you said to me to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii, and Marie got pregnant. Then last year, you told me to go to the Bahamas. I went to the Bahamas, and Marie got pregnant again."

Farmer Lester says: "So what you gonna do different this year?"

Farmer Billy Bob says: "This year, I'm going to take Marie with me..."

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:36 AM
There are always fortune-tellers at the seaside, even on Farm Town, and even you you can't easily recognize them.

Two of them met on the newly re-designed beach of a Farmer/avatar one sunny summer day. "Lovely weather and a lovely beach here on Farm #10,' said the first avatar/fortune-teller.

"Yes," said the second avatar/fortune-teller. "It reminds me of the summer of 2014 on Farm #28."

AussieGecko
Aug 27 2011, 06:39 AM
heh heh heh StoneFace. Thanks for alleviating my misery. Of course I really would love to see farm 11 before I go to sleep tonight. Not much time left by the way. Come on Devs you know what you have to do. If not, could you please give me some indication as to WHEN so I can go away peacefully.

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 06:44 AM
Here is a few suggestions for names of the new levels

236 - "About Bloody Time"
237 - "Thought It Was Never Coming"
238 - " Thank ...... For That"
239 - " Impatience Is Vertue"

:D:D:D:D

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:45 AM
Farm town has offered the 4 basic food groups in its facilities...

Fast, Frozen, Instant, and Chocolate

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The snack bar next door to an atom smasher was called "The Fission Chips."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sign in the Chinese Restaurant on Farm Town....

"Eat now - Pay waiter."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can't forget our productive Super Market.....

A blind avatar with a seeing eye dog at his side walks into the Super Market. The man walks to the middle of the store, picks up the dog by the tail, and starts swinging the dog around in circles over his head.

The store avatar/manager, who has seen all this, thinks this is quite strange. So, he decides to find out what's going on. The store avatar/manager approaches the blind avatar swinging the dog and says, "Pardon me. May I help you with something."

The blind avatar says, "No thanks. I'm just looking around."

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 06:49 AM
Farmtown Releases a new Facility

"Joke Factory"

Produces Jokes and other hillarious items

requires only 1 ingredient to produce those items = StoneFace
which can be ordered from the store

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:58 AM
Farmtown Releases a new Facility

"Joke Factory"

Produces Jokes and other hillarious items

requires only 1 ingredient to produce those items = StoneFace
which can be ordered from the store

Yes, it can be ordered at the store, under "OTHER" .....first item (send $55 FC to....)

Requirement is the establishment of being a neighbor.... please inquire and that will be taken care of for you too.

It is now early Sat morn in Michigan (that is the USA for all the Aussie folks). I fully expected to enjoy my first coffee with the purchase of a couple of farm #11s

I am now on my SECOND coffee..............

and I am NOT laughing.:(

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 07:13 AM
What Do we Want!?

http://1389blog.com/pix/SmileyMegaphone.png

When Do we want it?

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 07:20 AM
What Do we Want!?

http://1389blog.com/pix/SmileyMegaphone.png

When Do we want it?

uummm

I want to know why you don't have more neighbors,,,,,

and

how duz ya layer dem der farms?

oh yeah, when you plant, do you just toss seed on the top of the ground, or do you plant it down under?

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 07:23 AM
uummm

I want to know why you don't have more neighbors,,,,,

and

how duz ya layer dem der farms?

I have 110 would like more but as soon as I ad one one drops off :(

If i gave you that other information Tony D would have my um my um my um

yeah ill leave it at that:D

lynwoo60
Aug 27 2011, 07:30 AM
You guys make me laugh so much. A good way to pass the time while waiting for Farm 11. I hear you Al about the going away bit. Hubby and I are due to go away this week for a break they say haha but really it is to babysit 2 lovely active grandsons lol. So no computer or Farmtown for a whole week. Ohh how am I to survive. Everytime hubby and I go away or have forced breaks from farmtown (like in Jan with the floods as we had no power for 7 days as was flooded in) something new always comes out. So please can we have Farm 11 and the new levels so I can have a chance of playing with the new toys before I have to play with real ones lol

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 07:30 AM
Yes, it can be ordered at the store, under "OTHER" .....first item (send $55 FC to....)

Requirement is the establishment of being a neighbor.... please inquire and that will be taken care of for you too.

It is now early Sat morn in Michigan (that is the USA for all the Aussie folks). I fully expected to enjoy my first coffee with the purchase of a couple of farm #11s

I am now on my SECOND coffee..............

and I am NOT laughing.:(

I know where Michigan is Stoneface :D I even know it is the 'Mitten' State. My AUSSIE son spent four great weeks on a Rotary young business exchange there in 2008 (I think ??).

There were four of them and one of them has just married a Michigan girl :) Mind you he's brought her back here with him to live, although I believe they have just arrived back there today to visit her family.

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 07:34 AM
You guys make me laugh so much. A good way to pass the time while waiting for Farm 11. I hear you Al about the going away bit. Hubby and I are due to go away this week for a break they say haha but really it is to babysit 2 lovely active grandsons lol. So no computer or Farmtown for a whole week. Ohh how am I to survive. Everytime hubby and I go away or have forced breaks from farmtown (like in Jan with the floods as we had no power for 7 days as was flooded in) something new always comes out. So please can we have Farm 11 and the new levels so I can have a chance of playing with the new toys before I have to play with real ones lol

Lyn, I just read this post and thought you must be in my neck of the woods, then I looked up at your 'location'. Right slap bang in my neck of the woods it would seem :eek:

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 07:37 AM
Does any one have Raul's http://healthlets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/mobile-phone.jpgNumber

that way we can all ring him one after the other :D:D:D:D

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 07:42 AM

yeah ill leave it at that:D

Actually mine are all staggered at both accounts (and my spouse's account too which I use as a "feeder" farm)

Two of my neighbors gave me their passwords so that I could stagger theirs.... my wife asked what I was doing.... her eyes opened wide when I mumbled... "just layering Sue and Chrissy"

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 07:42 AM

yeah ill leave it at that:D*Nods* :p ....

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 07:43 AM
Does any one have Raul's http://healthlets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/mobile-phone.jpgNumber

that way we can all ring him one after the other :D:D:D:D

You could try this one - 46 2929 :D

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 07:44 AM
Actually mine are all staggered at both accounts (and my spouse's account too which I use as a "feeder" farm)

Two of my neighbors gave me their passwords so that I could stagger theirs.... my wife asked what I was doing.... her eyes opened wide when I mumbled... "just layering Sue and Chrissy"

mmmm now were getting http://www.silverfernz.com/ProdImages/food/tomsauce560p.jpgY

lynwoo60
Aug 27 2011, 07:45 AM
Lyn, I just read this post and thought you must be in my neck of the woods, then I looked up at your 'location'. Right slap bang in my neck of the woods it would seem :eek:

Well helen we never know who we live next door to lol private message me and would love to be neighbours etc and get to chat as well

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 07:46 AM
Well helen we never know who we live next door to lol private message me and would love to be neighbours etc and get to chat as wellThis Forum is being overtaken by Aussies ..... Just sayin' :D

Satis
Aug 27 2011, 07:46 AM
While I've been waiting I've moved things around on my farms. Bought new animals, cleared space for extra facilities, found places for more flowers.

Now I don't NEED Farm 11. So there!

(Maybe this will work?)

Satis
Aug 27 2011, 07:47 AM
This Forum is being overtaken by Aussies ..... Just sayin' :D

Just like London pubs in the summer.

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 07:48 AM
Just like London pubs in the summer.Just visiting the mother country :)

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 07:49 AM
This Forum is being overtaken by Aussies ..... Just sayin' :D

Well you're our fearless Aussie leader :p

lynwoo60
Aug 27 2011, 07:51 AM
Aussie Aussie Aussie oy oy oy
Best farmers are from down under and we need Farm 11 please pretty please
(did that sound a tad over zealous lol)

Satis
Aug 27 2011, 07:54 AM
Just visiting the mother country :)

Tell me about it! I have more than twenty Aussie nephews and nieces. I'm used to the unexpected knock at the door and the discovery of a bouncy and hungry young person with a back-pack outside.

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 07:55 AM
Ok I have brought my http://airlinersgallery.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ansett-australia-747-400-vh-inh-ncapr-hkg-rwlr.jpghttp://www.europememoirs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/airline_tickets_250x251.jpg

and im on my way to http://www.mapsnworld.com/political-world-map/north-america-map.jpg

to http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Commandos-Strike-Force-European-release-date-set-for-March-17th-2.jpg the release of Farm http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sEVm4vYn3gU/TSrKm64_Y8I/AAAAAAAAcAo/-9XWmg9mCV4/s1600/600px-MA_Route_11_svg.png

angelkitten
Aug 27 2011, 07:56 AM
i was hoping that when i woke up this morning we would have our update... but there was none wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(:(:(

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 07:57 AM
Well you're our fearless Aussie leader :p*preens* :D....

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 08:06 AM
Tell me about it! I have more than twenty Aussie nephews and nieces. I'm used to the unexpected knock at the door and the discovery of a bouncy and hungry young person with a back-pack outside.

Well it's a pilgrimage to see if you really do drink WARM BEER :D

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 08:13 AM

You have kangaroos for nieces and nephews???

how very (ab)original !!

cool!!

Docperk
Aug 27 2011, 08:21 AM
Boy talking about a disappointment. Everyday fora week I now I have woke up expecting an update and none to be found. We're just like little children on Christmas morning and there is nothing under the tree.

ghostkitten
Aug 27 2011, 08:32 AM
Boy talking about a disappointment. Everyday fora week I now I have woke up expecting an update and none to be found. We're just like little children on Christmas morning and there is nothing under the tree.

Proberly still looking for a name to call it...:rolleyes:

kosp41302
Aug 27 2011, 08:32 AM
alright, WTH is the update, shoulda had it last week, when it didn't come i was certain we would get it this week.. its now 8:30am sat morning in MN in the USA and we are rapidly nearing the end of August--- and we have yet to see and update this month!! i really needs to get some crops in but i am waiting for the new farm in case i need to rearrange things.

UPDATE = NOW!!... PLEASE??

i have to run errands after a bit hoping it will come then.

Satis
Aug 27 2011, 08:33 AM
You have kangaroos for nieces and nephews???

They're more like crazed wombats.

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 08:35 AM
I sure Hope Raul Works on Saturdays

Big K
Aug 27 2011, 08:44 AM
I've been sitting quietly, reading and laughing, for many weeks - y'all are sooo funny!!! I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed all the jokes and the 'creative whining' as we wait (interminably, it seems!) for the ever elusive Farm 11. It does seem that we're being kept waiting for a ridiculously long time, but I'm sure there are good reasons for not releasing all the new stuff.

OK, I just can't stand it ANYMORE - WHERE THE HECK IS FARM 11???????? :eek:

(Just had to join in with everyone else - it's just too hard to be 'nice' all the time!) :p ;) :o

Texas Belle
Aug 27 2011, 08:53 AM
You could try this one - 46 2929 :D

Well Miami area code is 305.... but the cell phones most of them are starting with 786, so....... start with that and do all the series of numbers, lol

AussieGecko
Aug 27 2011, 08:58 AM
Are we there yet? I've pillared and looted and run amok in the markets like I said I would and still no farm 11. There appears to be many Aussies here and I think united we can have our demands met.

P.S StoneFace you are way too funny. Please continue the laughter. Something has to keep me sane. :D:D:D
P.S.S I will be back tomorrow to check and I sincerely hope that farm 11 is waiting for me to buy it.:p:p

Bratuski
Aug 27 2011, 09:08 AM
And we WAIT!!!!

and WAIT somemore

ghostkitten
Aug 27 2011, 09:36 AM
I sure Hope Raul Works on Saturdays

I don't think I've ever seen a new release on a sat....I do remember a Sunday .....But I could be wrong.....:p.......I think its going to be next week MAYBE...:rolleyes:....

green2215
Aug 27 2011, 09:48 AM
I don't think that we will see Farm 11 now until after Hurricane Irene has left the states. I also think Raul is still working on different items. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Randall_Lind
Aug 27 2011, 09:55 AM
The only game slashkey does is Farm Town right?

petriekm
Aug 27 2011, 10:01 AM
They are having so many other issues with things that I truly think we will have to wait for our update until all the other issues get taken care of.

It breaks my heart to say this, but I would rather everything works than have my 11th farm right now (oops! was that my inside voice?)

Just sayin...
Kayo

al_bundy
Aug 27 2011, 10:12 AM
They are having so many other issues with things that I truly think we will have to wait for our update until all the other issues get taken care of.

It breaks my heart to say this, but I would rather everything works than have my 11th farm right now (oops! was that my inside voice?)

Just sayin...
Kayo

http://www.imasuper.com/myuploads/2009/03/release-the-hounds.jpg

jkmyer
Aug 27 2011, 10:25 AM
alright, WTH is the update, shoulda had it last week, when it didn't come i was certain we would get it this week.. its now 8:30am sat morning in MN in the USA and we are rapidly nearing the end of August--- and we have yet to see and update this month!! i really needs to get some crops in but i am waiting for the new farm in case i need to rearrange things.

UPDATE = NOW!!... PLEASE??

i have to run errands after a bit hoping it will come then.

We are also from Minn the southern part. I have to go to work so hopefully it will happen while I am gone.

ameliacarr
Aug 27 2011, 10:29 AM
Disappointed that didn't get new release today and the waiting IS killing me, but "life goes on". I know that one day I will wake up and Farm #11 plus assorted other "goodies" including new levels will be here. Oh, boy do I hope that day gets here soon...LOL! :)

toni220
Aug 27 2011, 10:30 AM
not sure if it means anything but late last night (early this morning? lol) there was a new plow icon in my menu for short time....

NiMo1960
Aug 27 2011, 10:41 AM
I have a genuine reason for Farm 11 now.
Found a site on FB called FB Neighbours, and over the last 5 days have added 36 neighbours, many of whom are very active.
Where is this going?
Well today I actually found all my facilities empty from where they have been working on them, so .......
Hurry up with FARM 11 please

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 10:57 AM
Found a site on FB called FB Neighbours, and over the last 5 days have added 36 neighbours, many of whom are very active.
Where is this going?
Well today I actually found all my facilities empty from where they have been working on them, so .......

With the addition of your neighbors (hope that they are all well behaved), you have also increased your inventory ot items by 180 !!! That really helps when you go to move things around ...

Julesb66
Aug 27 2011, 11:03 AM
Where is this going?

WOW I would LOVE neighbours like that...may have to go looking lol

rcangel1983
Aug 27 2011, 11:03 AM
The only game slashkey does is Farm Town right?
Yes it is their only game. :) And the only one I play! ;)

dottyF
Aug 27 2011, 11:20 AM
Hopefully they release something soon because Im fighting the urge to spend the money I have for FT on amazon. Trying to fight the temptation.

mel22
Aug 27 2011, 11:21 AM

Look in the social bit of the forums Jules and theres 2 posts in there for getting neighbours, just click on the one u play on farmtown of another one i can never remember name of and add some that way, you can also add me aswell and I can throw a few suggestions in ur direction :D

Julesb66
Aug 27 2011, 11:22 AM
Look in the social bit of the forums Jules and theres 2 posts in there for getting neighbours, just click on the one u play on farmtown of another one i can never remember name of and add some that way, you can also add me aswell and I can throw a few suggestions in ur direction :D
That would be great Mel, would love to add you :)
Thanks for the tip

mel22
Aug 27 2011, 11:25 AM
That would be great Mel, would love to add you :)
Thanks for the tip

OK jules, heres the link to my profile page, add me as a friend on facebook and then I can send u some friend suggestions through for you of peeps i know that will accept:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/238839856151455/#!/profile.php?id=1635603494

Julesb66
Aug 27 2011, 11:27 AM
OK jules, heres the link to my profile page, add me as a friend on facebook and then I can send u some friend suggestions through for you of peeps i know that will accept:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/238839856151455/#!/profile.php?id=1635603494
Sent request Mel, thanks so much x

Deanna J. Lloyd
Aug 27 2011, 11:31 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJfsX1qffaq18FsKHUrkday8YkF9xuc _IiJDoM13abrxhMb67l5w

Not only am I
TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED
we still don't have Farm 11,
but this also means . . .

the devs are

royally messing with

my stats!!!

WHERE IS IT, RAUL?!!!!!

liza1214
Aug 27 2011, 11:45 AM
farm 11 will be here tomorrow (aus time) id say around 11am!!!
as i have just posted my factories after waiting for 2 weeks on farm11 in the hope that i could move them.
And it will be just my luck that farm 11 will magically appear tomorrow!!!!

levarti2
Aug 27 2011, 12:28 PM

me too ... I've resisted looking for neighbors (people I don't otherwise know), but I'd love to have some true FT addict neighbors. I play every day.

bagoshen
Aug 27 2011, 12:29 PM
I want some new toys to play with, come on Raul.

1fritz
Aug 27 2011, 12:47 PM
me too ... I've resisted looking for neighbors (people I don't otherwise know), but I'd love to have some true FT addict neighbors. I play every day.

Personally I have had nothing but good luck adding folks I don't know as friends then as neighbors on Farmtown. :D:D

justmecookin
Aug 27 2011, 12:53 PM
Hope the update is tomorrow...I figure it was suppose to been out last week when we all had the server mess...think they tested and it didnt work out like they planned

I have played since they started...way back when you waited months for a update....have learned it will be here when you see it

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 01:00 PM
Three Aussie guys were working on a high-rise building project - Steve, Bruce and Kevin.

Steve falls off and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bruce says, "Someone should go and tell his wife."

Kevin says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Fosters.

Bruce says, "Where did you get that, Kev?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me,"

Bruce replies. "That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you the beer?"

"Well not exactly," Kevin said. "When she answered the door, I said to her, 'You must be Steve's widow'.

She said, 'No, I'm not a widow.'

And I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Fosters you are'."

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 01:01 PM
Two Aussies are adrift in a lifeboat. While rummaging through the boat's provisions one of them finds an old lamp. He rubs the lamp and a genie suddenly appears. This genie tells them that he only grants one wish.

Without giving much thought to the matter, the lamp finder blurts out, "Turn the entire ocean into VB!"

The genie claps his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turns into beer.

The genie disappears and only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull breaks the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.

The second Aussie turns to the first and says, "Nice going mate! Now we're going to have to pee in the boat."

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 01:02 PM
The seven dwarfs went off to work in the mine one day, while Snow White stayed at home to do the housework and cook their lunch.

However when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwarfs.

Tearfully she yelled in to the mine entrance: "hello - is anyone there. Can anyone hear me".

A voice floated up from the bowels of the mine:

" Australia will win the Rugby World Cup"

"Thank god" said Snow White "at least Dopey's still alive"

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 02:02 PM
The seven dwarfs went off to work in the mine one day, while Snow White stayed at home to do the housework and cook their lunch.

However when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwarfs.

Tearfully she yelled in to the mine entrance: "hello - is anyone there. Can anyone hear me".

A voice floated up from the bowels of the mine:

" Australia will win the Rugby World Cup"

"Thank god" said Snow White "at least Dopey's still alive"Grrrrr... Memo to self: tell Raul to hold off the the New Release a bit longer :p

Taz D
Aug 27 2011, 02:07 PM
Grrrrr... Memo to self: tell Raul to hold off the the New Release a bit longer :p
Thanks Stoneface....Tony pay no attention to that...it will be ok....:eek:

Ms Helpful
Aug 27 2011, 02:45 PM
Grrrrr... Memo to self: tell Raul to hold off the the New Release a bit longer :p

Tony, its ok Stoneface meant to say the Ashes! :cool:

hey.. Ive waited this long I can wait a bit longer :D

Docperk
Aug 27 2011, 02:55 PM
Looking on the bright side of things. With the next update taking longer than everyone thinks it should, it could mean that we are in for an extra special update that contains much more than just Farm 11 and a few goodies.
Well one can hope can't I? :):)

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 02:57 PM
Tony, its ok Stoneface meant to say the Ashes! :cool:

hey.. Ive waited this long I can wait a bit longer :D* head-butts wall, tries to swallow pride (and chokes), skulls 100ml of scotch* The better side won....

pat909
Aug 27 2011, 02:58 PM
Like everyone else, I am disappointed that Farm 11 isn't here yet. After some thought, I am making a prediction that it will be September 1st...

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 03:06 PM
Like everyone else, I am disappointed that Farm 11 isn't here yet. After some thought, I am making a prediction that it will be September 1st...

ya gotta give the year too..... ya gotta give the year.

pat909
Aug 27 2011, 03:18 PM
ROFL!!! I think 2011...who knows????

charlies4ng3ls
Aug 27 2011, 04:27 PM
I can't sleep, I can't eat, I've been to bed - I've got up again ... I've no nails left - my hair is turning grey - my friends think I'm crazy (they are probably 99% correct). I do a bit of housework, I check, I make a phone call, I check, I have a glass of red, I check - just about getting all checked out .... please Raul - put out us out of our misery - the jokes are good - the old ones are always the best - BUT! There's always a but! lol. I only have one more day off work - please Raul? Pretty Please? I pinky promise I won't ask again .... just RELEASE IT - we've put up with the glitches and stuff not working before - we find work-a-rounds and PLEASE RELEASE ME, LET ME GO (design Farm 11)!!! And then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to get a few hours sleep!

levarti2
Aug 27 2011, 04:40 PM
I can't sleep, I can't eat, I've been to bed - I've got up again ... I've no nails left - my hair is turning grey - my friends think I'm crazy (they are probably 99% correct). I do a bit of housework, I check, I make a phone call, I check, I have a glass of red, I check - just about getting all checked out .... please Raul - put out us out of our misery - the jokes are good - the old ones are always the best - BUT! There's always a but! lol. I only have one more day off work - please Raul? Pretty Please? I pinky promise I won't ask again .... just RELEASE IT - we've put up with the glitches and stuff not working before - we find work-a-rounds and PLEASE RELEASE ME, LET ME GO (design Farm 11)!!! And then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to get a few hours sleep!

ahhhhhhh ... I'm not alone. My husband thinks I've lost my way to the kitchen and laundry room this past week. Hmmmmmmm maybe it's because my home office is where the big computer monitor is??

levarti2
Aug 27 2011, 04:41 PM
Three Aussie guys were working on a high-rise building project - Steve, Bruce and Kevin.

Steve falls off and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bruce says, "Someone should go and tell his wife."

Kevin says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Fosters.

Bruce says, "Where did you get that, Kev?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me,"

Bruce replies. "That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you the beer?"

"Well not exactly," Kevin said. "When she answered the door, I said to her, 'You must be Steve's widow'.

She said, 'No, I'm not a widow.'

And I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Fosters you are'."

OMG ... you're funny

SeaJay
Aug 27 2011, 04:42 PM
It must be Groundhog day, I keep living a day without farm 11 over and over and over ..... :):):):)

lol...tooo funny!!

SeaJay
Aug 27 2011, 04:43 PM

Uhhhhhh.....YUP!!! You've got it bad!!! ;)

charlies4ng3ls
Aug 27 2011, 04:53 PM
ahhhhhhh ... I'm not alone. My husband thinks I've lost my way to the kitchen and laundry room this past week. Hmmmmmmm maybe it's because my home office is where the big computer monitor is??

I'm with you all the way my friend x - my hubby thinks I'm having an affair - with the PC! lol

JaneMarple9
Aug 27 2011, 05:09 PM
I am sure the upgrade will be soon! Can't wait for farm 11:)

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 05:29 PM
Hopefully they release something soon because Im fighting the urge to spend the money I have for FT on amazon. Trying to fight the temptation.

Agreed, I have friends and family who play other games and are always trying to entice me in. It's times like this that make me very tempted ...... so I smack my fingers and go try to find something else to do because I know the other games are going to drive me nuts. But which is better nuts, or even nutser with Farm Town.:(

HelenJS22
Aug 27 2011, 05:32 PM

Nope - tell Raul to hold off on STONEFACE'S release a bit longer :p

Kathy Cummins
Aug 27 2011, 05:33 PM
Tried to help speed things up. Spent available funds to complete facility tool collection. NOW they will come out with really cool FC stuff immediately to drive me insane for a while til I can save up again!

tsoupra
Aug 27 2011, 05:36 PM
ouuffff, stop pegging for the new releases!!!! Developers will release the updates when they are ready!!!

charlies4ng3ls
Aug 27 2011, 05:39 PM
ouuffff, stop pegging for the new releases!!!! Developers will release the updates when they are ready!!!

We know that! However, we all wishing and hoping and chewing the fat until it does - nothing like a little pleading to the powers that be to help the soul! he he

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 05:46 PM
Nope - tell Raul to hold off on STONEFACE'S release a bit longer :p

Dem's fightin' woids missy.....

lol

If you are ready to fight, I can sell you a perfect French WWII Rifle..... mint condition, never been used, only dropped once.

.:p

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 05:46 PM
Nope - tell Raul to hold off on STONEFACE'S release a bit longer :pTricksy..... I like that :D

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 05:50 PM
News Bulletin....

This Just In.....

Farm #11 has been released !!!!!!!!

This is a limited-addition addition..... only those farmers with 9 characters in their name, and beginning with the letter "S" will be given first opportunity for the purchase.

Others are encouraged to make use of their vacuums.

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 05:51 PM
News Bulletin....

This Just In.....

This is a limited-addition addition..... only those farmers with 9 characters in their name, and beginning with the letter "S" will be given first opportunity for the purchase.

.Or live in one ... just sayin' :p

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 05:52 PM
Or live in one ... just sayin' :p

that sucks..... :(

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 05:54 PM
that sucks..... :(:D Thanks for the heads up :p

rebecca slaughter
Aug 27 2011, 05:55 PM
with a last name of slaughter that means i get one..going to buy it now.. james look out here i come..............

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 05:56 PM
with a last name of slaughter that means i get one..going to buy it now.. james look out here i come..............With a last name like that I think he better give it to you :eek::D

rebecca slaughter
Aug 27 2011, 06:00 PM
we need to fire james he wouldn't give it up... does anybody know of another realtors office maybe just down the street.

rebecca slaughter
Aug 27 2011, 06:05 PM
tony d im having a problem loading my farm 11...i just can't find it..could you fix it for me please...thank you

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 06:07 PM
tony d im having a problem loading my farm 11...i just can't find it..could you fix it for me please...thank youMine is loading O.K. :p

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:08 PM
Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh!

- - - - - - - - - -

Hornyroo
Aug 27 2011, 06:12 PM
News Bulletin....

This Just In.....

thinjking os changing my name to shornyroo now :):D

rebecca slaughter
Aug 27 2011, 06:12 PM
have you notice that whenever you are in the realtors office, trying to make james give you farm 11, you can't get upclose to him.. why are we not allowed to walk on the carpet. i cleaned my boots

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:17 PM
A Kiwi walks into the local unemployment office, marches straight up to the counter and says, "Hi! I hate being on welfare, I'd really rather have a job."

The clerk behind the Centrelink desk says, "Your timing is excellent. We just got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants a chauffeur/bodyguard for his ************ daughter. You'll have to drive around in his Mercedes, but he'll supply all of your clothes.

Because of the long hours, meals will be provided. You'll be expected to escort her on her overseas holiday trips. You'll have a two-bedroom apartment above the garage.

The starting salary is $200,000 a year".

The Kiwi says, "You're bs-ing me!"

The Centrelink officer says, "Yeah, well, you started it".

/

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:18 PM
An Aussie, a Kiwi, and a South African are at a bar one night having a beer. All of a sudden the South African drinks his beer, takes off his diamond encrusted watch, pulls out a gun shoots the watch to pieces. He says "In Seth Efrika we have so many diamonds that we don't need to wear the same diamond twice".

The Kiwi (obviously impressed by this) drinks his beer throw his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He says "Wull mate, in Niw Zulland we have so much sand to make the glass that we don't need to drink out of the same cup twice".

The Australian then pulls out his gun and shoots the Kiwi.

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:20 PM
Three Kiwis and three Aussies are travelling by train to a rugby game. At the station, the three Kiwis each buy a ticket and watch with bewilderment as the three Aussiesbuy only a single ticket between them.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks a Kiwi.

"Watch and you’ll see", answers the Aussie.

They all board the train. The Kiwis take their respective seats but all three Aussies cram into a bathroom and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the bathroom door and says, "Ticket please". The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The Kiwis see this and agree it was quite a clever plan. So after the game, the Kiwis decide to copy the Aussies on the return trip and save some money, (being clever with money and all that).

When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for their return trip. To their astonishment, the Aussies don’t buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel ‘without’ a ticket?" asks one perplexed Kiwi. "Watch and you’ll see", answers a Aussie. When they board the train, the three Kiwis cram into a bathroom and the Aussies cram into another nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterwards, one of the Aussies leaves and walks over to the bathroom where the Kiwis are hiding.

He knocks on the door and says, "Tickets please"!!!!!

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:25 PM
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille letterin

shirley_tren@yahoo.com
Aug 27 2011, 06:32 PM
when are we getting new levels

susme48
Aug 27 2011, 06:37 PM

:o Please, Tony, sir...I am not an Aussie, just silly old lady in America...but could you please not do that?? :eek: I know I don't have any really good reason why, but I certainly would be appreciative!! ;)

I need sleep...I cannot go on sleep deprived for much longer; if you and Raul talk...please let him know that there are actually those of us who are going to get ill, if it is not released soon....or end up in jail for doing something stupid due to our dazed state. :eek: :eek: ;)

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 06:43 PM
:o Please, Tony, sir...I am not an Aussie, just silly old lady in America...but could you please not do that?? :eek: I know I don't have any really good reason why, but I certainly would be appreciative!! ;)

I need sleep...I cannot go on sleep deprived for much longer; if you and Raul talk...please let him know that there are actually those of us who are going to get ill, if it is not released soon....or end up in jail for doing something stupid due to our dazed state. :eek: :eek: ;)Of course I would never do that , just like everyone else I am eagerly awaiting the New Release.. Unfortunately us Mods do not know when the Release is coming and have to wait , like everyone else... I hope you manage to keep out of Jail.... Not sure what type of Internet connection they have in there :)

rebecca slaughter
Aug 27 2011, 06:44 PM
ok someone need to wake raul up...tony go growl at raul see if it works

StoneFace
Aug 27 2011, 06:46 PM
Since it is evening, and most if not all posters are adults or good facsimiles of an adult..... here is the following joke offering this evening

A Farm Town farmer is sitting at a Pool Bar getting soused. Another avatar comes by and asks the farmer, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk and not out planting, harvesting, and plowing?"

Farmer: "Some things you just can't explain."

Man: "So what happened that's so horrible?"

Farmer: "Well, today I was sitting by my cow milking her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her left leg and kicked over the bucket."

Man: "Ok, but that's not so bad."

Man: "So what happened then?"

Farmer: "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left."

Man: "And then?"

Farmer: "Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket."

Man: "Again?"

Man: "So, what did you do then?"

Farmer: "I took her right leg this time, and tied it to the post on the right."

Man: "And then?"

Farmer: "Well, I sat back down and began milking her again. Just as got the bucket about full, when the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail."

Man: "Hmmm . . . "

Man: "So, then what did you do?"

Farmer: "Well, I didn't have any more rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in."

"Some things you just can't explain."

charlies4ng3ls
Aug 27 2011, 06:46 PM
Of course I would never do that , just like everyone else I am eagerly awaiting the New Release.. Unfortunately us Mods do not know when the Release is coming and have to wait , like everyone else... I hope you manage to keep out of Jail.... Not sure what type of Internet connection they have in there :)

I imagine the internet connection is limited and you would need to 'sell your ***' in order to get one in the first place ... might be worth it for FT - I'm ready to sell my facility goodies ... ????? Living in hope - ever yours, Charlie x

Tony D
Aug 27 2011, 06:47 PM
ok someone need to wake raul up...tony go growl at raul see if it worksTrust me it doesn't :(:o

bluehair
Aug 27 2011, 06:48 PM
awww I went out last night and came back home hoping to find a new update and even when I finally awoke this morning till no update if we are to get one by the end of this month then hopefully it will happen before Wednesday (or Thursday my time)