PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 28th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Raul
Jul 28 2011, 11:46 PM
See Known Issues, Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates at the end of this post.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Per-facility Start All button: Last week we enabled the Start All button at the facility level, so if you own the right tool, you will be able to start all productions for one product or all productions for all products in a facility with only on click.

2. Mixer (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Mixing Facilities:

Ink Factory, Ice Cream Factory, Dairy Processing Plant, Rubber Factory, Essential Oils Plant, Metal Mill, Glass Factory and Ceramic Factory

3. 22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

Facilities in Coins: Rhubarb Pie (Bakery), White Pizza (Pizza Restaurant), Maple Syrup (Sugar Refinery), Pistachios (Snack Factory), Fish Oil Tablets (Remedy Shop), Artichokes Extract (Remedy Shop), Sandpaper (Paper Mill), Yellowtail Sushi (Sushi Restaurant), Italian Sandwich (Sandwich Restaurant), Pancakes (Bakery), Pancakes with Syrup and Bacon (Breakfast Restaurant)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)

4. Belt Dryer (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Drying Facilities:

Chocolate Factory, Coffee Grinder, Spice Factory, Papermill, Instant Food Factory, Drying Facility, Cinnamon Factory and Pasta Factory

5. Log Truck with Chainsaw 3 x 3 (Coins): Chop up to 9 trees at once. This tool can not be used when working for others.

6. Design this Farm Together: For people who likes designing farms, you now have the option to invite other users to help design your farm. You just need to click the user avatar and select 'Design this Farm Together'. This feature will enable several users to join forces to design the best farm out there, or for one user to learn some design tricks from the most experienced ones. These are the rules:

- You can invite several users at the same time to design in your farm
- The owner of the farm needs to be present at all times in the farm. Once the owner navigates from the current farm the collaborative design will stop working. Another way to cancel is to select 'Cancel Design Farm Together' from the Avatar menu.
- Other users can only move non-farmcash items from one place to another, no other operations are allowed, like buying new items.
- In the future, other users will be able to rotate items as well.

7. Add to Animal Building tool in extended tool box: This will allow you to click continuously in animals to add them to their buildings. It will do the same when moving animals out of their buildings into the farm. It works similar to the Add to Item Storage tool.

8. More popups removed when using:

Yellow Edit Hand Tool
Arrows to pan or when Zooming
Adding animals to buildings
Visit neighbors message when clicking outside the farm
When you move items from item storage to farm a few times, the add to item storage related popups will go away
Message Box warning about Capacity Reached in facilities is now shown only once per product

9. Better visibility of stored products: When mouse over a product icon in the store, the last line on the tooltip will tell you how much you have in storage. Also, there is a new sort option in the store to order by Stored Amount, products with few quantities in storage will appear first. Locked products will appear at the end of the list.

10. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- The farm selector now shows fertilized farms with a yellow glow so you don't need to navigate to each farm to find out
- When you receive a Hire Request dialog in the market, you will not see any more requests until you accept or close the current one. This will avoid accepting the wrong hire request
- When you are hiring someone, when you go to select the target farm/farms, the current farm is now highlited
- The neighbours list at the bottom now show first online neighbours rank, then offline neighbours rank
- Farm number is now shown for Service Facilities in the Facility Manager
- Question mark next to seeds/trees/flower in Store that shows what can be done with them
- Question mark next to products that can ONLY be used in Service Facilities

11. Farming Tools Factory (coins): Produce Farming Tools.

Ladder
Wind Vane
Pitch Fork
Scythe
Manual Seeder
Fruit Picker
Fruit Picking Bag
Scarecrow

12. Gardening Tools Factory (FC): Produce Gardening Tools.

Watering Can
Flower Cutter
Hedge Shear
Garden Shovel
Leaf Rake
Kneeling Pad
Wheelbarrow
Bucket With Hose

13. Bed and Breakfast (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Milk with Coffee
Cinnamon Latte
Hot Chocolate
Blueberry Yogurt
Toasts with Butter
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs
Fried Eggs
Goose eggs omelette
Tea Kettle
Love Seat

14. Music Conservatory (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Ocarinas
Panpipe
Harmonica
Clarinet
Tambourine
Marimba and Mallets
Maracas
Guitar
Violin and Bow

Farm 11 and new levels In the next release.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

1. When Designing a Farm Together:
- Changes done by the owner of the farm are now reflected correctly for other users designing the farm
- When users move items, the rotation status is now preserved

2. Last message box when working on neighbour facilities was added back

3. Quests/Requests Dialogs priority improved:
- Quests dialogs should not interfere with other Requests dialogs anymore, if there is a hire request dialog open a new quest dialog will not close the hire request dialog
- Hire, Trade, Design Together and Add Buddy requests, once they appear on the screen, you will have to accept them or close them in order to see other Hire, Trade, Design Together or Add Buddy requests.
- No need to reload anymore to do another trade with the same user

4. Fertilizer effect in farm selector changed to a yellowish, solid color. It also updates automatically when you fertilize a farm, no need to reload.

5. Chainsaw 3x3 can not be used when working for others

6. Fertilizer tooltip in extended toolbox now shows correct amount when less than an hour of fertilization is remaining

7. When Designing farms together with other players, now you have access to the items menu to rotate the items

8. All Cereal boxes now have different colors so you can differentiate them better

9. The Tench fish was removed from all water items so you have more chances for other fresh water fish. All fish now have a use, except the Sturgeon which will be used in the next release

10. The Premium Cat Food now requires Catfish instead of Tuna

11. All pending 22 products launched

12. Delete menu options for fields is now enabled again

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:51 PM
Woo Hoo First reply

Thanks raul

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:52 PM
woo rhubarb will have a use i knew i planted 10 farms of it for a reason

al_bundy
Jul 28 2011, 11:57 PM
just got to get rid of that tornado made mess popup hopefully soon (-:

Angel70
Thanks Raul for the great update :)

Tamblyne
I've been busy moving, but my little voices told me to take a peek tonight! Awesome, as always! Great stuff! Thanks!

JAS0643
Jul 29 2011, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the update I can't wait to start using all the new stuff.

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 12:02 AM
out comes the credit card

Hornyroo
Jul 29 2011, 12:03 AM
yeah baby!!!! ty Raul!!

anniesgrannie
Jul 29 2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the update! I was working a friend's facilities and noticed the highlight indicating the farms were fertilized and had to run over here and check it out. Great as always!

max_river
Jul 29 2011, 12:16 AM
ty for the update

TerriFlynn
Jul 29 2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks Raul!

catherinesfarm
Jul 29 2011, 12:31 AM
Great update. I'm liking the stored harvest indicator :)

CrystalDragon
Jul 29 2011, 12:42 AM
Thanks so much!

*patiently waiting for more land* :)

Mrs Borgies
Jul 29 2011, 12:43 AM
9. Better visibility of stored products: When mouse over a product icon in the store, the last line on the tooltip will tell you how much you have in storage. Also, there is a new sort option in the store to order by Stored Amount, products with few quantities in storage will appear first. Locked products will appear at the end of the list.

I love #9....it is going to save me so much time!!!

Thank you so much.... I truly love this game.

Kath-H
Jul 29 2011, 12:44 AM
Brilliant! my biggest annoyances swept away - thank you!

bebaldwin
Jul 29 2011, 12:45 AM
To use the new tools on all farms do we have to keep them in storage or can we put them on a farm?

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 29 2011, 12:46 AM
When is the sugar factory going to SHOW syrup to make? Paper mill doesn't have option of Sandpaper (and where do we get the sand?) Looks like all the new products aren't loaded into the facilities yet :(

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 29 2011, 12:50 AM
To use the new tools on all farms do we have to keep them in storage or can we put them on a farm?

Tools can be put in storage

SpiritChaser09
Jul 29 2011, 12:53 AM
Raul, I could just KISS you right now! *plants a smooch on each cheek*...I am so LOVING my new coin tree chopper!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Farm Town is the best game EVER!

Now, ya'll need to make a version for the 3DS/Wii....Farm Town on the 3DS would be so wicked! Just think, farming on the go...;)

Thanks again! FT FTW!!!! woohoo!

marwahr55
Jul 29 2011, 12:56 AM
Have I told you lately FT Devs how much I <3 you? Maaawahhhhh ;)

gffarmer
Jul 29 2011, 01:01 AM
Raul, The new updates sound exciting! Thanks! This is totally awesome!!

marwahr55
Jul 29 2011, 01:10 AM
When is the sugar factory going to SHOW syrup to make? Paper mill doesn't have option of Sandpaper (and where do we get the sand?) Looks like all the new products aren't loaded into the facilities yet :(

Read the update again - it says ...
"22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

Facilities in Coins: Rhubarb Pie (Bakery), White Pizza (Pizza Restaurant), Maple Syrup (Sugar Refinery), Pistachios (Snack Factory), Fish Oil Tablets (Remedy Shop), Artichokes Extract (Remedy Shop), Sandpaper (Paper Mill), Yellowtail Sushi (Sushi Restaurant), Italian Sandwich (Sandwich Restaurant), Pancakes (Bakery), Pancakes with Syrup and Bacon (Breakfast Restaurant)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)"
:)

Suzie Brown-Dehner
Jul 29 2011, 01:10 AM
Thank you for the updates!! :)

Taz D
Jul 29 2011, 01:12 AM
Thank you for the updates!! :)
I agree thanks for the updates. Only problem I see with it is a waste of good Artichokes....Extract???? Obviously someone needs to go to Floriday and teach you guys what good eats are.....:D

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2011, 01:16 AM
Great update as usual Raul ...... but will you please find a way to make buying farmcash under the new system work for us all as it did under the old set up ...... I'm ready and willing to buy several hundred farm cash dollars right now, but I can't get the facebook credits with my prepaid credit card, and I'm not willing to use my regular credit card. I've use a prepaid card for over a year now with no problems until we have been forced to buy facebook credits. Being given a new update with you beaut farm cash tools simply adds insult to injury.

If you are giving us 'crab cakes' then pleeeeeeeeese give us an upgrade of crab to catch. I have so many sea coasts at the moment, and we should not be forced to buy more and more to accommodate the crab content.

I guess this will be added to the 'pet gripes' thread, but I am really liking the upgrade, just not the problems which means that I am being shut out of buying the cash to buy the new tools.

holla
Jul 29 2011, 01:25 AM
Great update as usual Raul ...... but will you please find a way to make buying farmcash under the new system work for us all as it did under the old set up ...... I'm ready and willing to buy several hundred farm cash dollars right now, but I can't get the facebook credits with my prepaid credit card, and I'm not willing to use my regular credit card. I've use a prepaid card for over a year now with no problems until we have been forced to buy facebook credits. Being given a new update with you beaut farm cash tools simply adds insult to injury.

If you are giving us 'crab cakes' then pleeeeeeeeese give us an upgrade of crab to catch. I have so many sea coasts at the moment, and we should not be forced to buy more and more to accommodate the crab content.

I guess this will be added to the 'pet gripes' thread, but I am really liking the upgrade, just not the problems which means that I am being shut out of buying the cash to buy the new tools.

I would highly suggest PAYPAL, its a breeze and its instant once u put the info in, been using PP on ebay for years, and its how i buy ALL my FC..:)

LoveVDO
Jul 29 2011, 01:29 AM
Thank you!

Could you, in a future release make it to where when facilities are posted to be worked, that just like the new multi-farm hiring works only allow access to the farms that have workable facilities on them?

Sometimes people forget to post which of their farms have facilities ready to be worked and that leads to having to visit each farm to find the ones with the work/facilities. Creating a setup like the multi-farm hiring option would take out the guess work/time.

Just an idea...

Thank you again for the upgrade and new features!

SunnyD
Jul 29 2011, 01:29 AM
yay we can get help from designers yay . who was it that said they would help me make my beach farm??????????? HELP LOL i can see a new thread for this ........ hmmmm wonder if i am allowed to start one????/ i am going to try see if they rip it out or what?????? lol

maggiel29
Jul 29 2011, 01:35 AM
Great update - missed it yesterday I KNEW if I spent the day sewing my Farm would get new stuff! Off to play with the new goodies now.

gffarmer
Jul 29 2011, 01:41 AM
Raul! Love the new updates!! Am looking forward to designing with help now!
Great job!! Thanks!

Greyclan
Jul 29 2011, 01:42 AM
Thanks Raul, best present ever :)

maggiel29
Jul 29 2011, 02:17 AM
Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop),

Does anyone know which Marigold? I am presuming its the yellow one as the other one is specifically called Orange marigold???? I dont want to plant tons of the wrong one though!

Wilde Lily
Jul 29 2011, 02:25 AM
Thank you Raul! :D

SunnyD
Jul 29 2011, 02:33 AM
5. Log Truck with Chainsaw 3 x 3 (Coins): Chop up to 9 trees at
once. This tool can not be used when working for others.

Anyone know if your supposed to be able to store this truck and use it on any farm... just as you can the other tools....... i stored it and refreshed several times and it is not appearing in the tool bar...I've never had the log trucks at all........

SunnyD
Jul 29 2011, 02:33 AM

Anyone know if your supposed to be able to store this truck and use it on any farm... just as you can the other tools....... i stored it and refreshed several times and it is not appearing in the tool bar...I've never had the log trucks at all........

suemack
Jul 29 2011, 02:34 AM
Thanks guys, you do a great job!!

SunnyD
Jul 29 2011, 02:37 AM

oops!! the chainsaw is in there not the truck lol i got it. sorry..........:D

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 02:37 AM

why dont u create a paypal account and link your prepaid credit card (debit card) to it

thats how mine is set up and works a treat

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 02:39 AM

it is the blue chainsaw on the extended toolbox bar

justmecookin
Jul 29 2011, 02:43 AM
Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo Thank you Thank you

TribalCat
Jul 29 2011, 02:50 AM
Are they still working on the glowing fertilized farms? 8 of my farms have crops, and they're all fertilized, but only 4 of my farms are glowing.

Awesome new update, thank you!

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 02:56 AM
Are they still working on the glowing fertilized farms? 8 of my farms have crops, and they're all fertilized, but only 4 of my farms are glowing.

Awesome new update, thank you!

mine are all glowing check that those farms are fertilised by going to yyour extended tool box and hovering over the fertiliser truck as even though a crop says fertilised the farm may not be.

ctu1010166
Jul 29 2011, 03:01 AM
- The farm selector now shows fertilized farms with a yellow glow so you don't need to navigate to each farm to find out
--Raul

Know new update by this!
Thank for new update, especially Eggplant and Rhubard usage!
Wait for new farm and level!

Penelope Fielding
Jul 29 2011, 03:04 AM
Nice!! Just keeps getting better all the time! Thanks or your hard work!

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 03:12 AM
would love wildmix flowers to become a ingredient (-:

kurlikew
Jul 29 2011, 03:20 AM
Love the new release - thank you! And I can hardly wait for Farm 11!

I've noticed I'm having an issue with this new release however. I'm being charged coins to move items on my farm - and it's a pretty substantial amount. Can someone please fix this!?! Thanks.

ctu1010166
Jul 29 2011, 03:37 AM
3. 22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)

--Raul

Because of this, I think player shouldn't use "Non-ingredients" filter until these products appear! This filter will sell Eggplant, Rhubard, Zucchini, Lentils... out!

Keef
Jul 29 2011, 03:48 AM
thanks for the Birthday present
love the updates, would love to be able to buy more than 1,000 items from others every 12 hours and also increase salmon and cod catches

WitW
Jul 29 2011, 03:55 AM
Yay for new goodies!

Hornyroo
Jul 29 2011, 04:04 AM
Because of this, I think player shouldn't use "Non-ingredients" filter until these products appear! This filter will sell Eggplant, Rhubard, Zucchini, Lentils... out!

kinda figured that would happen, so glad I held of on selling.. wont clear out my non ingreidents until we get the new stuff

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2011, 04:05 AM
why dont u create a paypal account and link your prepaid credit card (debit card) to it

thats how mine is set up and works a treat

Thanks Al, I actually had tried that and for some reason it kept sending me a message saying there was a problem, but it is all sorted now and I have some farm cash again.

caba
Jul 29 2011, 04:08 AM
Showing the fertilised farms is just what I wanted. Thank you xxxx

Rob T
Jul 29 2011, 04:11 AM
Great update there Raul, thankyou to all the devs :)

cherylap
Jul 29 2011, 04:21 AM
thank you for the update... so glad i havent sold anything for ages and wont sell them until the new bit comes in... great work devs and also to the mods who help out heaps from time to time....

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 04:31 AM
love the design thing would be good if thay could move even the fc items as why are they different as long as the user cant delete the items it shouldent matter if they can move them the tool would be really usefull if it could be used 100%

pat909
Jul 29 2011, 04:33 AM
thanks so much for the new update-love it! I look forward to getting through work today; I have the next 3 days off! Can't wait to play! I love this game so much - thank you again!

kathyong
Jul 29 2011, 04:46 AM
Dear Farmtown developer,

I got 2mil+ fuel in my storage and when I refuel, I got only 600K+ refuel.
Another 2mil+ fuel being lost. Pls check. Thank you for your prompt attention.:confused::mad:

New to This
Jul 29 2011, 05:18 AM
Could someone tell me how and why people are not able to see my posts. Everything was fine then my posts just disappeared on half of my neighbors walls. I did not know where to post the query. If there is a particular thread, please let me know. Thanks!

rjohn726
Jul 29 2011, 05:45 AM
just to let you know the Hire to Plow option didn't work today, however the Hire multiple option did work.

Like the change to move the neighbors that are working uo to the front.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 29 2011, 06:03 AM
Could someone tell me how and why people are not able to see my posts. Everything was fine then my posts just disappeared on half of my neighbors walls. I did not know where to post the query. If there is a particular thread, please let me know. Thanks!

I would suggest this is a Facebook problem and nothing to do with any games. My posts on my own fB are all over the place. Also noticing game post not showing up. It should settle down soon. :)

StoneFace
Jul 29 2011, 06:26 AM

Good reminder of this caution..... I went through all ... ALL my storage products and individually checked (SELECT) each product that I know I always sell and don't need.

Then when I go to market to sell, I only sell the SELECTED products, and keep the rest.

I have a rather large inventory of syrup, grapefruit, lentils etc....

Docperk
Jul 29 2011, 06:28 AM
I knew this would happen, I posted it last night. I go to be and wake up and we got updates and dang it I got to go to work. But that you so much for the good updates looks really good. :D:D:D

mac16129
Jul 29 2011, 06:33 AM
As always, it just gets better and better!!! Thanks!!!!

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2011, 06:38 AM

Read the top post about the new update - 3. 22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

farmerandrea
Jul 29 2011, 06:39 AM
gotta say this upgrade is fab ty :)

1fritz
Jul 29 2011, 06:44 AM
Thank you Raul and Devs, another great update. You folks amaze me with your creativity. Looking forward to checking out the new things after work.

Again Thank you

Fritz

Shaldimar
Jul 29 2011, 06:50 AM
Yaaaa! Thanks once again for the greatest game on the planet. You guys are just awesome!!

ppeoney
Jul 29 2011, 06:59 AM
Thanks so much for adding the fertilized glow around the farm diamonds. It was something I asked for and really, really appreciate you adding. Am looking forward to exploring all the new features of this release. Thanks again for listening and implementing the glow... :)

artisanrox
Jul 29 2011, 07:00 AM
Awesome!!!!

I like the glowing fertilized farms. Now I know I can blow some of my 40 gifts on maples!!!

yaaaaay bring on farm 11!!!!!!!!

max_river
Jul 29 2011, 07:02 AM
ok what is a white pizza

pelicn
Jul 29 2011, 07:09 AM
Excellent update!! Thanks so much! :D

earlgray
Jul 29 2011, 07:10 AM
Thanks, fantastic update!

Molly Mew
Jul 29 2011, 07:14 AM
Great update. Many thanks, Raul. :)

Johan De Pla
Jul 29 2011, 07:18 AM
I would like to know where we can find the MARYGOLD IN POT I found the poppy in pot but there is no Marygold in Pot. How are we going to harvest them. I don't quite know how this will work. Pls advise

CSLewis
Jul 29 2011, 07:21 AM
I would like to know where we can find the MARYGOLD IN POT I found the poppy in pot but there is no Marygold in Pot. How are we going to harvest them. I don't quite know how this will work. Pls advise

You plant just regular flowers and then in the ceramic factory you will make a clay pot. then use each to make the product.

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2011, 07:27 AM
I absolutely LOVE the latest super tools for working in the facilities. It makes it much easier to sneak away into Farm Town, top up my facilities quickly enough to pop up back in the real world with an innocent look on my face ... 'Farm Town - me?' :D

Texas Star
Jul 29 2011, 07:30 AM
Thanks...so many great things, don't know where to start!

PLEASE add the % Ready for the animal facilities so we can see which buildings are ready to harvest while in the facility manager. I have put this in a suggestion but just thought I'd mention it here too :)

Farmer_Susan
Jul 29 2011, 07:30 AM
Awesome! Can hardly wait to get started!

cjbraswell
Jul 29 2011, 07:38 AM
awesome update! i am disappointed though that nothing was done with the scrolling in the store, storage etc. it takes me forever finding something because the scrolling jumps back and forth for me. i would love to see a function that would allow you to browse these by clicking and arrow and "flipping" from page to page, would be so much easier.

StoneFace
Jul 29 2011, 07:40 AM
lots of fun stuff and, yeah I will be spending some $$$

maybe the NEXT release will change the buy/sell limits so we can make better use of these facilities.

.:D

Tiger
Jul 29 2011, 07:49 AM
Thank you Raul. Great updates as usual. :D :D Cant wait to see how the "Design this farm together" works out, sounds like a great idea for those who need a little help with improvements around the farm. :D

Dr. Dirt
Jul 29 2011, 08:03 AM
Great updates but the mixer should work with the baby food factory and can't believe the belt dryer doesn't work with the tea factory.

Oopsy-Bumpty
Wow that's quite some update, thank you Raul

WannaBeFarmGirl
Wonderful! Thanks so much!

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 08:08 AM
Thank you Raul. Great updates as usual. :D :D Cant wait to see how the "Design this farm together" works out, sounds like a great idea for those who need a little help with improvements around the farm. :D

i think its good but sort of only 50% good as the other user can only move half the stuff i cant understand why the ability to move farm cash items is disabled as its only moving it.

not deleting or selling

it would be really good if could be fully used.

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 08:11 AM
ok what is a white pizza

im scratching my head on that one aswell

i just baked one in my facility this is what it came out looking like

http://www.sgambatisnewyorkpizza.com/MenuPhotos/WhitePizza.jpg

p.s. it was just a sample one i made u wont find it in your facility untill the king releases it

lavanah
Jul 29 2011, 08:17 AM
Lovely, thank you Raul.

al_bundy
love the new arrangement of the neighbours bar per online rank saves me scrollong through 110 neighbours to find 1 online (-:

KayGee
ok what is a white pizza

White pizza is made without tomato sauce. It's delicious :) On a restaurant menu, it is often called "pizza margherita" or some variation of that name.

Overall great update...I can see the buildup to a "supermax" tool for starting all products in all facilities...but they haven't wrung enough farm cash out of us yet for the various separate tools.

Love the highlighted diamonds - would love for the number of hours of fertilizer left to appear inside the diamond - I know...picky picky picky ;-)

Thanks for your hard work, software developers.

Sandy Mae
Jul 29 2011, 08:40 AM
I agree! I don't want more farm to have to work. BUT need more for crops!!! Yahoo on all additions!!!

murphy mouse
Jul 29 2011, 08:53 AM
Thanks!

(that's all I have to say... "please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.")

so, thanks again! Many thanks! you guys are great. :-)

gumballs678
Jul 29 2011, 08:57 AM
I can't wait to start making the new products, I can wait a few days. I especially love the 3x3 chainsaw, now I'll be expecting a 3x3 flower harvester and 3x3 boat.

girldoll
Jul 29 2011, 08:58 AM
woohoo!!...thanks Raul...you are doing a great job!!!

2Old2Farm
Jul 29 2011, 09:01 AM
Great updates, as always. However, I have a problem with the scale of the Bed & Breakfast. I wanted to buy it and design a resort setting which would include the waterfall, pool bar, swimming pool, etc. The Bed & Breakfast is so small it would look absurd in that setting.

lyndalu
Jul 29 2011, 09:05 AM
you have outdone yourself!!! - this farmtown is becoming a full time job for those of us who 'play the game.' . . . i will need a college degree to keep up with it all! :) i wish someone could come up with some sort of a page or log so that we could keep up with all our stuff - it can be overwhelming! - i am absolutely lovin' it, tho - been farmin' since spring, 2009, as best i can figure! Thanks Raul & team for all you do to keep us farmers busy & happy!

Momma Woods
Jul 29 2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the update! I was working a friend's facilities and noticed the highlight indicating the farms were fertilized and had to run over here and check it out. Great as always!

Stayed up late last night to see if there was an update and woke up to the great update this AM.
Raul you are the greatest and I love you and your team. Now to go play with the new stuff.

StoneFace
Jul 29 2011, 09:24 AM
always love the last line, when it says:

woo hoo

and I can only HOPE that it will also include

either

[1] raise the buy sell limits to 10,000 per day

or

[2] just do away with the limits all together :D

Texas Belle
Jul 29 2011, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the update I can't wait to start using all the new stuff.

Thank you, thank you, I knew something was up when I opened this morning and saw all the little squares highlighted, you guys rock!!

Now to wait for farm 11 and levels, hehehehehe

servocrow
Jul 29 2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks again, Raul!!

Looking forward to this and the NEXT release. Great job. :)

wenchhhie
Jul 29 2011, 10:23 AM
Outstanding updates! By far, the best ones yet! Thanks so much for listening to us. :)

gramme65
Jul 29 2011, 10:24 AM
woo rhubarb will have a use i knew i planted 10 farms of it for a reason
Hi, I looked in my storage and there was NO QUESTION MARK...what can rhubarb used for except to make coins?
Thanks
Donna aka gramme

rhinolola
Jul 29 2011, 10:25 AM
AWESOME! You do a bang up job with this. One of my personal favorites (from an earlier release) is the multi-hire + multi-farm tool!

cyan4jy
Jul 29 2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks Raul for the updates and more items to purchase :) .

How do i purchase farm cash with my paypal account? I get the message that there was something wrong with the funding source? I always purchase my farm cash with my paypal account before. Now, with this facebook credits thing, it doesn't work anymore. I have to purchase farm cash using my credit card.

Can anybody help me here? I still want to use my paypal account to purchase FC.

Thanks

artisanrox
Jul 29 2011, 10:49 AM
you have outdone yourself!!! - this farmtown is becoming a full time job for those of us who 'play the game.' . . . i will need a college degree to keep up with it all! :)

Today, I finally looked at this game, my 10 farms, all my facilities, and all the new upcoming stuff...and went

:eek:

wat do i do next!!!

chiquitathechihuahua
Jul 29 2011, 10:56 AM
I have noticed that my blue axe can now harvest a third of what I was chopping before, is this a way of making us buy more tools? I believe this is not fair to diminish the function of a tool, to force us to upgrade. In as much as I would want to invest more money for tools, I have some obligation to help people who needs financial help. I hope that you would reconsider on putting back the use of my axe. thank you

Liz White
Jul 29 2011, 10:57 AM
knew there were changes the minute I saw the farm boxes, thanks so much these are great, especially love the bed and breakfast will fit perfectly with my theme.

Angel7
Jul 29 2011, 11:02 AM
mine are all glowing check that those farms are fertilised by going to yyour extended tool box and hovering over the fertiliser truck as even though a crop says fertilised the farm may not be.

Thanks for the warning on this, but my farm 10 still has a problem. It is not glowing. I went there and it showed the (F) next to the crops. I did the extended tool box and looked, and lo and behold, it said it was NOT fertilized. So I fertilized, but it is still not glowing. All other farms are glowing properly. This must be a bug......

Macshelly
Jul 29 2011, 11:03 AM
Awesome!!! Thank you so much, having too much fun!

Grumpa
Jul 29 2011, 11:05 AM
ok what is a white pizza

Wonder if it could be a use for GOAT Cheese? :cool:

donnasirisheyes
Jul 29 2011, 11:05 AM
Raul,

Thank you for the awesome updates! Love them all :-).

Donna

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&cid=bm&count=5

donnasirisheyes
Jul 29 2011, 11:11 AM
Raul,

Thank you for the updates on all the new stuff! LOVE FT! Never a dull moment :-). As Al said "Out comes the credit card" LOL :-).

Donna's Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&cid=bm&count=5

susme48
Jul 29 2011, 11:11 AM
Thanks Raul!! And thanks developers!! Fun time!!

Usually white pizza does not have tomato sauce, but olive oil and sometimes a fettuccine sauce...and you can set up your acct. in FB to use your pay pal acct.

Love the update!!!!! Worth tossing and turning and dreaming of it all night...rofl! (tho' I'd like to 'smack' the person who told me to plant lots of grapefruit trees and juniper trees....grrrrrr) With the new facilities I have to move all the darn trees again...sigh. My tendinitis is gonna be screaming!

Buffycat
Jul 29 2011, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the update! Finally a reason for rhubarb!

max_river
Jul 29 2011, 11:23 AM
My facilities do not show the new products yet, i.e. rhubarb pie, maple syrup, etc. Hope this will fix soon, I've reloaded several times. Thanks for the update!

because we are still waiting for them he said the will be add with in the next few days that is why you do not have them yet

jsbh821
Jul 29 2011, 12:11 PM
Love the updates! Thanks Raul!!

JAS0643
Jul 29 2011, 12:35 PM
Dear Farmtown developer,

Another 2mil+ fuel being lost. Pls check. Thank you for your prompt attention.:confused::mad:

When you refuel you will lose any fuel you have and it will replace it with the fuel you have in storage it will not add the fuel in storage to the fuel you have showing. It has been that way since fuel was added to the game. Do not refuel until you need the fuel.

I have noticed that my blue axe can now harvest a third of what I was chopping before, is this a way of making us buy more tools? I believe this is not fair to diminish the function of a tool, to force us to upgrade. In as much as I would want to invest more money for tools, I have some obligation to help people who needs financial help. I hope that you would reconsider on putting back the use of my axe. thank you

The blue axe is a coin tool for the people that can't buy the cash axes. If you have the 8x4 or the 8x8 axe use them and not the blue 3x3 axe and you will still harvest the same amount as before.

kathieis
Jul 29 2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks so much this is awesome, the only real problem I am having now is that there are so many facilities, At least you have made them much easier to fill now. Now where to get the cash for the tools.

Sandraneta
Jul 29 2011, 01:20 PM
Simply fabulous! Thank you to all of the developers. You made my weekend very happy.

pachipmunk
Jul 29 2011, 01:32 PM
I do not understand the 'stored'. Can someone respond and explain??

Anthorn
Jul 29 2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks for all the updates. I think the removal of the last pop-up saying that there is no more work is a wrong thing to do: It is now uncertain whether all facilities have been worked or if a facility is taking longer to load. In the case of a facility taking longer to load it is likely that working that facility will be missed.

Audrey45
Jul 29 2011, 01:51 PM
It's ALL good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roxanne2
Jul 29 2011, 02:21 PM
Love the updates, thanks guys!

Farmer Shelton
Jul 29 2011, 02:28 PM
Great update!! Thanks to all of your hard work!

Ann Morse
Jul 29 2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks Raul, great stuff and hopefully more animals and some fairies to come next??? Really love all the work you put into creating these new things for all of us. Ann

tatty1
Jul 29 2011, 03:09 PM
If you have concerns about using credit cards as I do to buy Farm Cash there are several stores where you can buy Facebook Credit Cards starting from £5 they are activated at the store and simple to install on your PC

Taz D
Jul 29 2011, 03:47 PM
I do not understand the 'stored'. Can someone respond and explain??
That would be the amount you have in storage.

KEKLAOL
Jul 29 2011, 04:00 PM
thanks for the Birthday present
love the updates, would love to be able to buy more than 1,000 items from others every 12 hours and also increase salmon and cod catches

I sure would like to buy more than just every 12 hours.

Need too many salmon, crab and cod. I have 10 big sea coasts and do them every 12 hours (have a timer) and still run out of these. I use bait on all so am getting 2 every time. Please increase the output on these.

Great update. Having fun now and more in a few days when other ingredients arrive.

Taz D
Jul 29 2011, 04:12 PM
I sure would like to buy more than just every 12 hours.

Need too many salmon, crab and cod. I have 10 big sea coasts and do them every 12 hours (have a timer) and still run out of these. I use bait on all so am getting 2 every time. Please increase the output on these.

Great update. Having fun now and more in a few days when other ingredients arrive.
Big seacoasts are ready every 8 hours, so you could do them 3 times a day. I find I actually get more crab and cod from the small seacoasts than I do from the larger ones. I am not disagreeing that the percentages for those items needs to be raised. Just some observations.

LoreneC
Jul 29 2011, 04:20 PM
Great update, Thank you!

Thank you, Thank you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for adding the fertilized glow around the farm diamonds. It was something I asked for and really, really appreciate you adding. Am looking forward to exploring all the new features of this release. Thanks again for listening and implementing the glow...

This may be the best part of the update, thanks for suggesting it!

peachy51
Jul 29 2011, 04:28 PM
im scratching my head on that one aswell

i just baked one in my facility this is what it came out looking like

http://www.sgambatisnewyorkpizza.com/MenuPhotos/WhitePizza.jpg

p.s. it was just a sample one i made u wont find it in your facility untill the king releases it

I don't know about FT, but IRL a white pizza uses alfredo sauce instead of the red marinara sauce.

Phanny
Jul 29 2011, 05:08 PM
Oh yum, I love this update. The 'how much is in storage ' notice in the store is just brilliant. And having our online neighbours showing at the top of the list. Excellent update - thank you Devs

tnbravesgirl
Jul 29 2011, 05:11 PM
Several neighbors and I have noticed that our Posting of our facilities is NOT going to our wall on facebook nor are our bonuses for reaching another belt. They are appearing on our own profiles. They are also NOT appearing with we click the GAMES REQUEST which usually shows all gifts,etc and also shows who has posted. Is this a glitch since the new update? Nothing has changed on our end as far as setting thru facebook. Advise please. :(

tnbskts
Jul 29 2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the extra variety in the flower shop; it was a bit heavy on the roses until now.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2011, 05:16 PM
Several neighbors and I have noticed that our Posting of our facilities is NOT going to our wall on facebook nor are our bonuses for reaching another belt. They are appearing on our own profiles. They are also NOT appearing with we click the GAMES REQUEST which usually shows all gifts,etc and also shows who has posted. Is this a glitch since the new update? Nothing has changed on our end as far as setting thru facebook. Advise please. :(

They should be working. My friend posted an hour ago and I see them on my wall.

Sometimes after updates things get glitchy. Let it settle down a bit and if we get more reports, we'll look more into it :)

Docperk
Jul 29 2011, 05:40 PM
Oh my! Finally got home from work and got to look all the updates. Thank you! Now I got go make some and buy some FC and get some new stuff started. I guess I got to old on to my Non Ingredients for a few more days and see what all I can use

thanks again
Happy Farming everyone

JAS0643
Jul 29 2011, 06:05 PM

They should be working. My friend posted an hour ago and I see them on my wall.

Sometimes after updates things get glitchy. Let it settle down a bit and if we get more reports, we'll look more into it :)

I think this is a fb problem not a ft problem. A friend couldn't see anything I posted last night from this game or a different game but she could see other people's posts form the games. We both checked and neither one of us had blocked the other by mistake. The layout in the privacy area on fb was a different layout when I checked last night so I think FB is messing with things and that is causing the problems for everyone.

BeccaK
Jul 29 2011, 06:10 PM
as usual, great news. Love that we are finally going to have use for some of our crops that previously were not being used. You guys just keep making this game better. Just waiting on another farm to place all this new stuff :-)

BeccaK
Jul 29 2011, 06:11 PM
I like chicken on mine :-)

Original Tee
Jul 29 2011, 06:45 PM
I think this is a fb problem not a ft problem. A friend couldn't see anything I posted last night from this game or a different game but she could see other people's posts form the games. We both checked and neither one of us had blocked the other by mistake. The layout in the privacy area on fb was a different layout when I checked last night so I think FB is messing with things and that is causing the problems for everyone.

yes this seems to be fb. if you go to your friend's wall you can see the posts. my friend wanted me to work his facilities but i didn't see the post on my wall, but when i went to his wall, i was able to see it and others he had posted.

Sandy Mae
Jul 29 2011, 06:47 PM
I am happy with the new additions! Thanks Raul!!! Most make things easier and just getting use to every thing is my problem. But I will keep on keeping on. I started playing in Aug of 2009 and have loved every part as they come out. Just now learning how to post here> Have only been to this part a couple of times. Where do I put suggestions and such Please? Thanks again!!!

Original Tee
Jul 29 2011, 06:51 PM
Thanks for all the updates. I think the removal of the last pop-up saying that there is no more work is a wrong thing to do: It is now uncertain whether all facilities have been worked or if a facility is taking longer to load. In the case of a facility taking longer to load it is likely that working that facility will be missed.

i agree that this pop-up let me know that i wasn't just stuck on loading a facility. if the number of facilities to work was correct i could just count and know, but that number isn't consistent. for instance one of my friends has a dairy, a sugar refinery, 2 mines and an oil pump on one farm. when i go to work this farm it always tells me there are 3 to work, but there are only 2 facilities available to work: the dairy and sugar.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2011, 06:57 PM
I am happy with the new additions! Thanks Raul!!! Most make things easier and just getting use to every thing is my problem. But I will keep on keeping on. I started playing in Aug of 2009 and have loved every part as they come out. Just now learning how to post here> Have only been to this part a couple of times. Where do I put suggestions and such Please? Thanks again!!!

We have a section of the forum dedicated to suggestions. Many threads to post in :)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

MslaFarmerMT
Jul 29 2011, 07:09 PM
i agree that this pop-up let me know that i wasn't just stuck on loading a facility. if the number of facilities to work was correct i could just count and know, but that number isn't consistent. for instance one of my friends has a dairy, a sugar refinery, 2 mines and an oil pump on one farm. when i go to work this farm it always tells me there are 3 to work, but there are only 2 facilities available to work: the dairy and sugar.

I totally agree with the other posts about the pop-up saying there were no more facilities. It was what let me know I was done on that farm. I know it tells you beforehand how many there are, but that number is not always correct, not to mention when there are 40+ facs on that one farm you can easily lose count. Please put that one pop-up back, for the sake of us old and blonde folks. Thanks so much!

MslaFarmerMT
Jul 29 2011, 07:12 PM
does anyone know for sure if the maple syrup will be made with the new red maple trees? I am assuming so, but I want to be sure. Thanks!

P.S. AWESOME new belt dryer and mixer, it helps with some of the most time-consuming facs!

p.p.s. I love, love, love the question mark for the service items and the "in storage" notice!!!!

Original Tee
Jul 29 2011, 07:19 PM
i love the way the belt dryer fits perfectly behind the drying facility and looks like it is part of the building, but most of all i love having less clicks with the belt dryer and mixer. well worth the fc!

InePine
Jul 29 2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks for a great update! I looove the new filter when im planting, will save me a ton of time and a small rain forrest as i wont have to keep written notes on what i need to plant next ;)

Im a bit worried tho, because now that i have clicked the option to never ask me before putting things in storage again, im afraid i might miss click a tree or something that i dont want to put in storage when i am using the normal menus on a single item (not the put-in-storage-icon in the extended tools menu), its even more confusing when almost all the menus are in different order on different items. Is it possible to move the "Move to Storage" option down with the Delete option in the menu on the various items, or maybe disable autoadding to storage on single clicks?

Im actually a bit annoyed at those menus because they are all in different order, its especially frustrating when you can also gift the items youre clicking, i dont know how many times i have been redecorating a farm, moving something giftable, and all of a sudden it takes me to the gifting page with no warning or asking me if i want to send the item as a gift. So in short, maybe clean up the menus a bit and make them more similar for all items? Maybe add a confirmation popup like there is on the request item as gift option? :)

Ok, back on topic, looooooove this update!! :D

Liam Drake
Jul 29 2011, 07:22 PM
Only long time players are going to be able to make one, there is a LOT of ingredients in them:

2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups chopped cooked chicken ****** meat
1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 medium tomato, sliced
1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese

So will the Dairy Processing Plant get more types of cheese? Will the Preserves Factory get more sauces?

You're going to need several of the facilities to compile this bad boy!!

welcom
Jul 29 2011, 07:38 PM
hi thank you for the new update raul

Taz D
Jul 29 2011, 07:45 PM
Thanks for a great update! I looove the new filter when im planting, will save me a ton of time and a small rain forrest as i wont have to keep written notes on what i need to plant next ;)

Im a bit worried tho, because now that i have clicked the option to never ask me before putting things in storage again, im afraid i might miss click a tree or something that i dont want to put in storage when i am using the normal menus on a single item (not the put-in-storage-icon in the extended tools menu), its even more confusing when almost all the menus are in different order on different items. Is it possible to move the "Move to Storage" option down with the Delete option in the menu on the various items, or maybe disable autoadding to storage on single clicks?

Im actually a bit annoyed at those menus because they are all in different order, its especially frustrating when you can also gift the items youre clicking, i dont know how many times i have been redecorating a farm, moving something giftable, and all of a sudden it takes me to the gifting page with no warning or asking me if i want to send the item as a gift. So in short, maybe clean up the menus a bit and make them more similar for all items? Maybe add a confirmation popup like there is on the request item as gift option? :)

Ok, back on topic, looooooove this update!! :D
Clicking the option to not ask before you put something in storage only lasts for that session. Once you leave your farm and come back it is reset.

InePine
Jul 29 2011, 07:54 PM
Actually no, it doesnt reset. I reloaded my farm a gazillion times today and i can still add things to storage with no confirmation menu.

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2011, 07:56 PM
I've come back to add another thank you. Being able to check how much product you have in storage by hovering over the seed bag as you buy is just AWESOME!!!

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 08:30 PM
See Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates at the end of this post.

Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

1. When Designing a Farm Together:
- Changes done by the owner of the farm are now reflected correctly for other users designing the farm
- When users move items, the rotation status is now preserved

2. Last message box when working on neighbour facilities was added back

Raul can it please be made that the helper can move the FC items aswell when helping design that way the tool can be fully used cant hurt letting a helper move a fc item as a helper cant delete or sell any items

Chris the Farmer
Jul 29 2011, 08:35 PM
Ok something went wrong from earlier today, so maybe a result of a bug fix today. I am trying to do my facility through the manager, and now when I click off the facility I am working, the whole manager closes on me. This was not happening earlier.

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 08:36 PM
Ok something went wrong from earlier today, so maybe a result of a bug fix today. I am trying to do my facility through the manager, and now when I click off the facility I am working, the whole manager closes on me. This was not happening earlier.

mine is working ok but normally that happens if i click 2 quick which clciks twice and closes the facility and manager

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 08:38 PM
Nope it is happening to me 2 now

closing a facility closes the entire facility manager

Original Tee
Jul 29 2011, 08:40 PM

This just happened - I was in the middle of filling my facilities and it was working fine. Suddenly it locked up and when I reloaded the facility manager now closes with every facility open.

al_bundy
Jul 29 2011, 08:42 PM
This just happened - I was in the middle of filling my facilities and it was working fine. Suddenly it locked up and when I reloaded the facility manager now closes with every facility open.

I have sent a pm to raul about the issue for hopefull quick resolution and there history of fixing problems is excellent so be patient (-:

Original Tee
Jul 29 2011, 08:46 PM
I have sent a pm to raul about the issue for hopefull quick resolution and there history of fixing problems is excellent so be patient (-:

It's not that much of a nuisance now that we have start all with so many facilities. I'm finishing the filling by just reopening the facility manager each time.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2011, 08:47 PM
It's not that much of a nuisance now that we have start all with so many facilities. I'm finishing the filling by just reopening the facility manager each time.

I'm keeping an eye on it. If the glitch hasn't settled after tomorrow, I'll send on a report to Raul :)

Original Tee
Jul 29 2011, 08:52 PM
I'm keeping an eye on it. If the glitch hasn't settled after tomorrow, I'll send on a report to Raul :)

Thank you. I'm just glad I only had about 20 facilities left to finish.

Tom C
Jul 29 2011, 08:52 PM
It just started doing that to me also.was working fine and now it is not.

Taz D
Jul 29 2011, 09:01 PM
Actually no, it doesnt reset. I reloaded my farm a gazillion times today and i can still add things to storage with no confirmation menu.
You are correct. I just tried it too and same thing here. Well everybody seems to want less pop-ups.

SunnyD
Jul 29 2011, 09:02 PM
has anyone had any problems selling your finished items at the market....... it is driving me batty today.......

c.abell
Jul 29 2011, 09:03 PM
I have a new glitch, just as this new release came out. In the "Facility Manager" tool, whenever I close a facility, the "Facility Manager" also closes. Needs a look-see.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2011, 09:05 PM
I have a new glitch, just as this new release came out. In the "Facility Manager" tool, whenever I close a facility, the "Facility Manager" also closes. Needs a look-see.

Hi, several posters above, including myself also have this. My earlier post also said if the glitch doesnt' settle down, I'll send off an e-mail tomorrow :)

SunnyD
Jul 29 2011, 09:08 PM

i have the same thing going on ....... taking way way too long to put stuff in the facilities if i have to reopen this every time ....... making facilities viewable to load them........

Taz D
Jul 29 2011, 09:15 PM
Hi, several posters above, including myself also have this. My earlier post also said if the glitch doesnt' settle down, I'll send off an e-mail tomorrow :)
This just started after Raul posted additional bug fixes tonight.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2011, 09:19 PM
This just started after Raul posted additional bug fixes tonight.

I noticed that.

Docperk
Jul 29 2011, 09:27 PM
Another maybe glitch I found was that when I went to work my facilities they were all at 0 pending. That has never happened before. I did not have the problem with them closing as others have posted.

Taz D
Jul 29 2011, 09:31 PM
Another maybe glitch I found was that when I went to work my facilities they were all at 0 pending. That has never happened before. I did not have the problem with them closing as others have posted.
Check date and time? Mine still show amounts pending and done.

Docperk
Jul 29 2011, 09:42 PM
Check date and time? Mine still show amounts pending and done.

Nope no change on date and time.

wdwannabe
Jul 29 2011, 09:46 PM
Add me to the list of facility manager glitch.

Tom C
Jul 29 2011, 09:46 PM
the facility manager is working now

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2011, 09:49 PM

Yep, working for me too :)

Original Tee
Jul 29 2011, 09:55 PM

Thanks for fixing this so quickly! Farm Town has a great development team!

Soozy
Jul 29 2011, 09:56 PM
I love the new updates.
But can anyone tell me positively what has happened to our Daily Lottery coins?
I haven't seen it since the update before this one. Yet a friend sees it like 2-3 times a week.
Taz said they thought it was a glitch or they had changed it to random.
Can I get an answer 1 way or the other? And is anyone else not getting this anymore?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2011, 09:59 PM
I love the new updates.
But can anyone tell me positively what has happened to our Daily Lottery coins?
I haven't seen it since the update before this one. Yet a friend sees it like 2-3 times a week.
Taz said they thought it was a glitch or they had changed it to random.
Can I get an answer 1 way or the other? And is anyone else not getting this anymore?

I'm still getting mine. Unfortunately have no definite answer for you.

antmh
Jul 29 2011, 10:00 PM
Love the new stuff and updates.. Having a problem with Facility Manager closing after I fill a facility. Is that a bug that will be fixed? Any help appreciated.. thanks again

zippity
Jul 29 2011, 10:10 PM
love all the new stuff but am having trouble moving things to storage using the storage tool. I have to keep checking yes each time I move something. Sure hope this gets sorted out soon

spartan7886
Jul 29 2011, 10:15 PM
Is anybody else suddenly having trouble buying and selling to other players? I suddenly have to reload farmtown between every product when I buy.

JAS0643
Jul 29 2011, 10:30 PM
The bubbles that come up to tell you have many harvest you need to get to the next belt and how much have in storage are messed up. Instead of showing in the crop block they are showing at the top of the store. It does this for all the crops. It is not a major deal if you are playing in full screen but if you are not in full screen you can not see the entire bubble. here are 2 screen shots of what I am talking about.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jas0643/ft2-2.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jas0643/ft1-1.jpg

tnbskts
Jul 29 2011, 11:16 PM
The "There is no more work here" popup after you've finished working a facility seems to have been reinstated. Thank you! It was a bit confusing without it.

al_bundy
Jul 30 2011, 12:21 AM
The bubbles that come up to tell you have many harvest you need to get to the next belt and how much have in storage are messed up. Instead of showing in the crop block they are showing at the top of the store. It does this for all the crops. It is not a major deal if you are playing in full screen but if you are not in full screen you can not see the entire bubble. here are 2 screen shots of what I am talking about.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jas0643/ft2-2.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jas0643/ft1-1.jpg

yes the facility manager is working again but now this has started since the facility manager was fixed

kahra01
Jul 30 2011, 12:27 AM
Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop),

Does anyone know which Marigold? I am presuming its the yellow one as the other one is specifically called Orange marigold???? I dont want to plant tons of the wrong one though!

LMAO like I did.. I didnt read it properly and plant a zillion orange ones.. deleted them all and did the yellow ones.. so Im really hoping they mean the yellow ones haha. :)

kimbee2
Jul 30 2011, 12:41 AM
Thank you and looking forward to farm 11

al_bundy
Jul 30 2011, 02:33 AM
the devs responce to problems is fantastic

2 problems today

the facility manager (fixed already)
the speech bubble in store and seeder (fixed already)

fantastic work guys

Aero 1
Jul 30 2011, 03:19 AM
I've come back to add another thank you. Being able to check how much product you have in storage by hovering over the seed bag as you buy is just AWESOME!!!

This isnt working for me when i hover over a seed bag I see nothing its just the same as before :(

al_bundy
Jul 30 2011, 03:32 AM
This isnt working for me when i hover over a seed bag I see nothing its just the same as before :(

the speech bubble was appearing above the store for a while there but has been fixed

Mrs Borgies
Jul 30 2011, 04:13 AM
always love the last line, when it says:

woo hoo

and I can only HOPE that it will also include

either

[1] raise the buy sell limits to 10,000 per day

or

[2] just do away with the limits all together :D

LOL.... I have to agree with you....I don't even bother anymore! :D

Ms Helpful
Jul 30 2011, 05:11 AM
I haven't been able to play properly for a while and all this happens, firstly thank you so much and secondly i have a weekend free so i can farm for ages - though still need to feed the kids etc but i need to really digest all these lovely updates.

thank you once again for taking this game to the next level and for listening to our requests, it is appreciated.

also thank you to the mods who will be painstakingly patient explaining them over & over again xx

Gramma Jan
Jul 30 2011, 06:41 AM
Curious when these new features for the facilities will be made available.

dianedrayson
Jul 30 2011, 06:41 AM
In the new releases it says the flower shop will have marigold in pot. I'm just about to plant the flowers needed. I assume this is the orange marigold in the store, as that's the only marigold mentioned? Also there's no mention of a new flower for the store.

If I'm wrong in these facts, please let me know before I plant. lol (I've just realised the hours I spent planting flowers yesterday, I did on the wrong diagonal from the rest in my farm. I don't want more mistakes to correct. Flowers are too time-consuming.)

pat909
Jul 30 2011, 07:34 AM
I was planting flowers, too. I'm not sure if I need to plant the yellow marigold or the orange? LOL Maybe I will just plant both?!?

Docperk
Jul 30 2011, 07:42 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;4771374]See Known Issues, Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates at the end of this post.

6. Design this Farm Together: For people who likes designing farms, you now have the option to invite other users to help design your farm. You just need to click the user avatar and select 'Design this Farm Together'. This feature will enable several users to join forces to design the best farm out there, or for one user to learn some design tricks from the most experienced ones. These are the rules:

- You can invite several users at the same time to design in your farm
- The owner of the farm needs to be present at all times in the farm. Once the owner navigates from the current farm the collaborative design will stop working. Another way to cancel is to select 'Cancel Design Farm Together' from the Avatar menu.
- Other users can only move non-farmcash items from one place to another, no other operations are allowed, like buying new items.
- In the future, other users will be able to rotate items as well.

I have a question about this. It says if the owner navigates away from the current farm the collaborative design will stop. What about if the owner is standing there and they don't move and their session times out, does this end the collaborative design session too?

thanks

SeaJay
Jul 30 2011, 07:56 AM
WOW!!!!!! You guys rock!! I usually just play around my farm to figure out what y'all have done 'this time', but for some reason I knew I had to come read in the forums about the new changes because this game is becoming so intricate and BIG. Good call on everything. Glad you put back the final message when working facilities. It always made me feel like I was missing work because of a glitch.
Now the complaint!!! REALLY? on the fertilized farm highlight!! I could care less which of my own and especially my neighbors farms are highlighted!! I so wish you could have used this option to show us which farms peoples 'working' facilities are on..and at that..making that farm a different color..like red..or black. This highlighting on these tiny squares looks like a terrible paint job or something. At least I could opt out of seeing my/peoples crops highlighted under the wrench tool. If this is going to stay..please give me the option to turn it off!! Thank you!! Thanks for the constant upgrades. I really love this game. Always excited to see what's next!! :)

Docperk
Jul 30 2011, 08:10 AM
See Known Issues, Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates at the end of this post.

8. More popups removed when using:

Yellow Edit Hand Tool
Arrows to pan or when Zooming
Adding animals to buildings
Visit neighbors message when clicking outside the farm
When you move items from item storage to farm a few times, the add to item storage related popups will go away
Message Box warning about Capacity Reached in facilities is now shown only once per product

How about the Invite a Neighbors field. May something like if I click No on 3 times in a row it won't back for that session? Wouldn't bother me if it was gone all together but some may use it. I don't.
thanks

al_bundy
Jul 30 2011, 08:18 AM
Curious when these new features for the facilities will be made available.

over the next few days

jkmyer
Jul 30 2011, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the updates. I was hoping for one more and the being a percentage or something in the barns, coops, and ect in the facility manager. thanks again for the updated.

PKT
Jul 30 2011, 09:18 AM
AWESOME UPDATES!! Thankyou !! I am planting today and just wondering if anyone can tell me what the ingredients required for the Pizza Seasoning will be?

ctu1010166
Jul 30 2011, 10:10 AM
10. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- When you receive a Hire Request dialog in the market, you will not see any more requests until you accept or close the current one. This will avoid accepting the wrong hire request

Please notice that when you go to your friend's farm, and 3 type of quest (rake leaves, water dry farm, remove weed) appear. At this time, your friend hire you, you WON'T RECEIVE ANY HIRE REQUEST, although your friend still see "Hire request sent" floating up.

Please fix this, thank you!

earlgray
Jul 30 2011, 10:47 AM

I can hardly thank you enough for this one improvement! It will save SO much time in figuring out what needs to be planted next. Thanks, gracias, merci, obrigada, grazie!

dorissau
Jul 30 2011, 10:51 AM
Everybody always thanks you for the amazing new facilities and new tools and such, but I want to thank you for the awesome subtleties that make the play smoother and easier like the great way to check for farm fertility instead of using that gruesome highlighting and the better way to restore the farm I'm working on instead of waiting for that pokey avatar. You guys are the BEST!

knotroot42
Jul 30 2011, 10:54 AM
u havent got rid of the black loading square that takes half of the game to get gone whats with that bug ??????

JAS0643
Jul 30 2011, 01:12 PM
In the new releases it says the flower shop will have marigold in pot. I'm just about to plant the flowers needed. I assume this is the orange marigold in the store, as that's the only marigold mentioned? Also there's no mention of a new flower for the store.

If I'm wrong in these facts, please let me know before I plant. lol (I've just realised the hours I spent planting flowers yesterday, I did on the wrong diagonal from the rest in my farm. I don't want more mistakes to correct. Flowers are too time-consuming.)

There are marigolds and orange marigold in the store since Raul said marigolds and not orange marigolds I am assuming that it is the marigolds that will be used not he orange marigolds.

Soozy
Jul 30 2011, 01:27 PM
u havent got rid of the black loading square that takes half of the game to get gone whats with that bug ??????

Totally agree on this issue. I don't know how many times I've had to work around that box to work on a farm and finish before it's gone.
Very annoying.

cckid
Jul 30 2011, 01:49 PM
since update my canned tuna is not going to storage.I have 3 and none are going.Have cleared everything and restarted but still doesn't go

Miranda Panda
Jul 30 2011, 02:02 PM
Is anybody else suddenly having trouble buying and selling to other players? I suddenly have to reload farmtown between every product when I buy.

Yes! I am having this problem too! Having to reload the game after each product bought is quite a pain. Anyone know if the devs are working on it or been alerted?

SeaJay
Jul 30 2011, 02:09 PM
Hi, I looked in my storage and there was NO QUESTION MARK...what can rhubarb used for except to make coins?
Thanks
Donna aka gramme

Donna..it's coming..it's just not here yet!! Be ready for Rhubarb pie in your bakery and also maple syrup in your sugar refinery and pancakes in your bakery and pancakes with syrup in the breakfast restaurant!! :)

SeaJay
Jul 30 2011, 02:14 PM
Update!! I already expressed my dislike of the highlighting of farm squares to signify which of a persons farms are fertilized....now on top of that it shows up wrong for almost every one of my farms. The two farms I NEVER fertilize are showing up as fertilized along with some that are fertilized that are showing unhighlighted. Only 2 of my ten farms is showing accurate reads!!

GrannyMo
Jul 30 2011, 02:52 PM
Great new release, love it!

Except for one thing.

I like knowing which of my farms are fertilized just by looking at the farm selector. However, that ghastly "yellow glow" doesn't really help. One has to look very closely to see whether (for example) farm #5 is actually fertilized or just picking up the "glow" from adjoining diamonds. Gotta say it -- it's hard on the eyes and makes me want to avoid looking at the farm selector altogether.

If there'd be some other way -- just a different colored diamond, maybe? -- to indicate fertilized farms and lose that awful glow, I for one would be grateful.

Other than that, absolutely no complaints. This game just keeps getting better and better.

murphy mouse
Jul 30 2011, 03:14 PM
Can the Oast and Malt house be added to the "drying facilities" for the belt please? It seems logical. Thanks!

Hayseed C
Jul 30 2011, 05:01 PM
Yes! I am having this problem too! Having to reload the game after each product bought is quite a pain. Anyone know if the devs are working on it or been alerted?

Yes I am having the same problem. Very frustrating!!

meinhardt76
Jul 30 2011, 05:11 PM
Thank you for these new updates Raul :)

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jul 30 2011, 05:38 PM
I am talking about the box that turns off the Manager of the Factories. I would like the x box moved where it is not right on top of the other x box. and also the place where they both are placed on my screen is right on top of my toolbox on the top of my screen, where a lot of times if I close it inadvertently, then the toolbox is opened in the 'Disconnect from Main frame' window. This is right inconvenient.
Thank you

boofee
Jul 30 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm not seeing the new products in my facilities yet (like the White Pizza)....... :(

Taz D
Jul 30 2011, 05:40 PM
I'm not seeing the new products in my facilities yet (like the White Pizza)....... :(
They haven't been added yet. Raul said in a few days for those.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jul 30 2011, 05:44 PM

Except for one thing.

I like knowing which of my farms are fertilized just by looking at the farm selector.

Other than that, absolutely no complaints. This game just keeps getting better and better.

I agree, but one way to fix this would be to place a notice at the top of each farm screen. You wouldn't be able to see all farms fertilized at once, but it would be easier on the eyes and you would need to be on the farm to 'fertilize it anyway. I think I would like it.

angelboo06
Jul 30 2011, 05:46 PM
Well, I have several issues to discuss. One, my friends are trying to work the multiple facilities at my farm after I post them and they are only able to work two, they then have to go back to old way of clicking each facility and working all. The other issue I have is I have purchased new tools with FC are NOT working. For instance the start all, will only start partial ingredients. Please tell me I didn't just pay $40 for useless items!

twtywill
Jul 30 2011, 05:47 PM
I have my own question....What is the filter for on the "SEEDS TAB" that is called "STORED AMOUNT" what does this do? I am at a loss.

I love the new stuff, thanks Raul..... :) One happy Farmer.

angelboo06
Jul 30 2011, 05:47 PM

Except for one thing.

I like knowing which of my farms are fertilized just by looking at the farm selector. However, that ghastly "yellow glow" doesn't really help. One has to look very closely to see whether (for example) farm #5 is actually fertilized or just picking up the "glow" from adjoining diamonds. Gotta say it -- it's hard on the eyes and makes me want to avoid looking at the farm selector altogether.

If there'd be some other way -- just a different colored diamond, maybe? -- to indicate fertilized farms and lose that awful glow, I for one would be grateful.

Im with you, several of mine glow but when I go to the farm it does say F on it but then I am able to fertalize. Very confussed

Taz D
Jul 30 2011, 05:55 PM
I have my own question....What is the filter for on the "SEEDS TAB" that is called "STORED AMOUNT" what does this do? I am at a loss.

I love the new stuff, thanks Raul..... :) One happy Farmer.
That filter will list the seeds from least amount stored of that item to most amount. It is to help you figure out what you need to plant that you are low or out of.

Taz D
Jul 30 2011, 05:59 PM
Well, I have several issues to discuss. One, my friends are trying to work the multiple facilities at my farm after I post them and they are only able to work two, they then have to go back to old way of clicking each facility and working all. The other issue I have is I have purchased new tools with FC are NOT working. For instance the start all, will only start partial ingredients. Please tell me I didn't just pay $40 for useless items!
It can only start as many items as you have stored ingredients for. Also each "tool" only works on 7-8 of the different facilities as stated in the release information and in the green question mar for each tool in the store.

boofee
Jul 30 2011, 06:01 PM
That is because if you plant when your farm is fertilized, those seeds remain fertilized until they are harvested. Hence you can fertilize on day one (lasts 3 days) and plant a 4 day crop and it stays fertilized (with the F next to it). The actual "farm" itself stops being fertilized after 3 days. You don't have to re-fertilize until you plant again, even though the farm itself is no longer glowing.

kosp41302
Jul 30 2011, 06:17 PM
great update! eagerly awaiting the new goodies we can make

RIAP27
Jul 30 2011, 06:26 PM
Known Issues:

When trading products, once you send an offer to a user, you may not be able to send another offer to that same user unless receiving user reloads the game. This will be fixed in the next 1-3 days.

THANK YOU!!!

scrosses
Jul 30 2011, 07:02 PM
out comes the credit card

That is what has driven away so many of my friends, and concerns me too. A lot of us can no longer pay in dollars. As Al said, it's the old credit card. Really, if a player can afford it, they will certainly have more fun, and advance more quickly. So, it just hurts a little that some of us can't play the way we want to, but it is exciting for all of the other new things Farmtown has come up with!!! Thanks, Raul

Joshuatree98
Jul 30 2011, 07:18 PM
If you harvest the new crops to be added to the facilities will you still get credit if they are in the non-ingredients? Or do we have to wait ?

StoneFace
Jul 30 2011, 07:54 PM
If you harvest the new crops to be added to the facilities will you still get credit if they are in the non-ingredients? Or do we have to wait ?

They are only able to be sold at the market (or to others) until there is a future use for them.

If you are interested in keeping them (items like the Red Maple Sap, Rhubarb, Lentils etc.... you can do the following

- Go to the market as if you were going to sell inventory.

- Click the prompt "Show me your prices"

- When your inventories open, go through them all and CHECK the box of all the items you do NOT want and have NO NEED for.

- then ... you sell only... ONLY the products which you selected - SELL SELECTED.

- Do NOT go to the Non-ingredients pull down to sell stuff.... you will lose the new products, and many others (for example, the Grouper which was useless before, but will be used in a fish facility shortly).

- Periodically, after you sell at the market using the SELL SELECTED, you can also "SELL HALF" of things you have too much of.

;)

al_bundy
Jul 30 2011, 08:16 PM
That is what has driven away so many of my friends, and concerns me too. A lot of us can no longer pay in dollars. As Al said, it's the old credit card. Really, if a player can afford it, they will certainly have more fun, and advance more quickly. So, it just hurts a little that some of us can't play the way we want to, but it is exciting for all of the other new things Farmtown has come up with!!! Thanks, Raul

it cost me like $20

money well spent in my view many more hours of enjoyment (-:

do your friends smoke? just askin

i often see people complain that they are broke and crying poor (not nessesarily any relation to ft) but they seem to be able to afford smokes on a daily basis.

a family member is like that.

StoneFace
Jul 30 2011, 08:44 PM
it cost me like $20

money well spent in my view many more hours of enjoyment (-:

do your friends smoke? just askin

i often see people complain that they are broke and crying poor (not nessesarily any relation to ft) but they seem to be able to afford smokes on a daily basis.

a family member is like that.

I quit smoking over 25 years ago.... when it cost about $7 or so for a carton of cigs. I would much rather see my $$ go up in FT smoke than tabakky.

Is there a concern for "second-hand-farming" ..... I wonder if others could become addicted through me.

Oh wait.... they can. Some of my neighbors were considering quiting FT.. so I "blew" some tips/secrets their way.... and now they are perhaps more addicted than me.

Yeah, I am proud of the work I do.......:eek: .....:D

al_bundy
Jul 30 2011, 08:54 PM
I have 2 complaints really

1. the new log truck with chainsaw CAN be used on others farms i used it i own the big fc log truck and brought the blue one for deco and used it on a family members farm and my family member only owns the fc log truck and used the blue one on my farm and she doesent even own own.

2. the Visit a neighbours farm because a tornado made a mess gets in the way of hire requests and prevents my real work hire requests from going through

spent 10 mins yesterday trying to hire a friend only to discouver that thay had one of those useless visit neighbour farm to water the crops on there screen and as soonas they did get rid of it my request came through.

there also a pain as these visit neighbour to clean up popups has over riden my hire requests before and have had my worker clcik it instead of my hire and gone.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 30 2011, 08:57 PM
I agree, but one way to fix this would be to place a notice at the top of each farm screen. You wouldn't be able to see all farms fertilized at once, but it would be easier on the eyes and you would need to be on the farm to 'fertilize it anyway. I think I would like it.

I prefer to see what farms need fertilizing once I land on my farm, not by farm hopping. I personally love the new feature. :)

Marjo
Jul 30 2011, 09:08 PM
Which farm is fertilized doesn't seem to be right, but also... hard to see. I don't get too much help from it am I afraid. The rest... WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

twtywill
Jul 30 2011, 09:35 PM
Can someone please help me? I know they put out a generic list of the new things that will be coming in a "couple of days", but do they know exactly what ingredients/crops will be needed for the White Pizza or even the Pizza spice. Having that knowledge would help aid in planning and planting crops.

Hornyroo
Jul 30 2011, 10:18 PM
argghhhh lol, i love these updates, they give my fix for a few weeks, i dont normally start checking for change for around 2 and a half weeks, but here i am checking every few hours for the new recipes and products in the facilities.. way to keep us hanging Raul.. lol :)

gumballs678
Jul 30 2011, 10:21 PM
Can someone please help me? I know they put out a generic list of the new things that will be coming in a "couple of days", but do they know exactly what ingredients/crops will be needed for the White Pizza or even the Pizza spice. Having that knowledge would help aid in planning and planting crops.

The devs know, we don't. But I looked up the ingredients and oregeno is used to make White Pizza. Along with a lot of cheeses, pepper is used too. But that would require a pepper plant. So, I don't know what the spice might be, let alone the actual ingredients. But I really want to know all of the things. I've already stocked up on a lot of the stuff we have now that we know for sure will be used.

Docperk
Jul 30 2011, 10:23 PM
Only long time players are going to be able to make one, there is a LOT of ingredients in them:

2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups chopped cooked chicken ****** meat
1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 medium tomato, sliced
1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese

So will the Dairy Processing Plant get more types of cheese? Will the Preserves Factory get more sauces?

You're going to need several of the facilities to compile this bad boy!!

I seen where someone suggest before that Cheese should have its own facility to make all the different cheese that we use. Do that and I may not need all the Dairy Facilities that I have. :) But I have a feeling I am probably going to need another one and of course that means more cows.

alemap
Jul 30 2011, 10:36 PM
thanks for the update :)
none of the new stuff in old facilities are showing p for me yet...can't wait til they do

Lee Ann
Jul 30 2011, 10:45 PM
Dear Farmtown developer,

If you try adding fuel before you are empty it removes the fuel you had so don't fuel up until you have used it all or you do lose it :-(

Lee Ann
Jul 30 2011, 10:48 PM
I lvoe Farmtown ! Raul and ll the devs and moderators that dedicate so much time so we can all play basically free , I do spend real money once in a great while when I have extra and it just keeps getting better and better all the time ! Keep up the great work everyone !

Judy1953
Jul 30 2011, 10:52 PM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but which Maple trees will be used for the syrup. There are red ones and yellow ones.

al_bundy
Jul 30 2011, 10:54 PM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but which Maple trees will be used for the syrup. There are red ones and yellow ones.

red maple the gift ones (-:

Hornyroo
Jul 30 2011, 10:55 PM
def think we are getting new cheeses.. saw parmesan mentioned in there somewhere...

kazzaqld
Jul 30 2011, 10:57 PM
Love the new update - can't wait for the new products! :D

Judy1953
Jul 30 2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks Al - should have asked before I bought yellow ones shouldn't I. Not a worry though.

Taz D
Jul 30 2011, 11:16 PM
def think we are getting new cheeses.. saw parmesan mentioned in there somewhere...
Mentioned where?

Taz D
Jul 30 2011, 11:17 PM
Thanks Al - should have asked before I bought yellow ones shouldn't I. Not a worry though.
Yellow ones are for chopping to make Maple Lumber.

Hornyroo
Jul 31 2011, 12:21 AM
Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant):D

Taz D
Jul 31 2011, 12:48 AM
Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant):D
Forgot about that. :D I think it would have been mention though in one of the lists of new items if we were going to make it.