PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- September 20th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Sep 20 2011, 09:50 PM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Sep 25, 2:50PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Fixes from the last release: (there are still some issues with the sprinklers that we are trying to reproduce and resolve)

- Red Sprinkler can now also be used right after others irrigate your farm and you only had flowers on that farm (no crops)
- When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the text now says Grown in... instead of Ready in... to differentiate it better from the Ready to Harvest text

2. Conveyors (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any facility that uses conveyors: Food Preserve Factory, Frozen Food Factory, Tea Factory, Cosmetics Factory, Perfume Factory, Petrochemical Plant, Air Fresheners Factory and Textile Mill.

3. Sorting and Filtering in the Belt Showroom Screen: You can now sort alphabetically or by belt types. Also, you can filter by a specific Belt or Dan.

4. Harvest Storage expanded by 25%.

5. Purple Forklift (FC): If you already own the green Forklift, you can buy this Purple Forklift to Store All products in All facilities in All farms. To use this tool click on the TOP-RIGHT Store All button in the Facility Manager.

6. Packaging Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any facility that uses a packaging machine: Pet Foods Factory, Cereal Factory, Baby Foods Factory, Snack Factory, Confectionery Factory, Printing - Packaging Factory, Bee Farm and Fish Farming Plant.

7. Flower Harvester 3x3 (Coins): Harvest up to 9 flowers at once. This tool can’t be used when working for others.

8. Storage Window Performance Improvements: The Storage Window should now open immediately, even if you have lot of different types of products in your storage. The scrolling should be faster as well. The scroll arrow now scrolls one full row every time. The disadvantage is that images appears a bit slower, but we think this is a reasonable compromise. If we get positive feedback, we will apply these changes to the market window as well.

9. Better information in the Help window:
- When mouseover an ingredient you will now see the stored amount
- When mouseover a facility you will now see the text (Owned) if you own that facility

10. Show stored amount for a product in a facility: When mouseover a product icon in a facility you will now see the stored amount.

11. Production Increased by 25% for more than 20 products: See full product list at the end of the post.

12. Gourmet Restaurant (Coins): Produce Gourmet Food.

Caviar in Cucumber Cup
Filet Mignon Oscar
Surf and Turf
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Almond Crusted Chickn
Pork Scallopini
Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops
Strawb-Banana Crepes

13. Medical Supplies Factory (FC): Produce Medical Supplies.

Gauze and Cotton
Popsicle Stick Set
Surgical Gloves
Scalpel
Crutches
Stethoscope
Wheel Chair
Hospital Bed

14. Luxury Hotel (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Caviar in Cucumber Cup
Filet Mignon Oscar
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pork Scallopini
Strawberry and Banana Crepes
Creme De Menthe
Beach Set
Hammock
Ironing Board
Potpourri (the Towmart now requires Car Air Freshener instead of Potpourri)

15. Hospital (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Gauze and Cotton
Popsicle Stick Set
Surgical Gloves
Stethoscope
Wheel Chair
Hospital Bed
Chicken Noodle Soup
Lentils Soup
Steak TV Dinner
Fish TV Dinner
Fish Oil Capsules
Ginger Powder

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Post Release Changes - Sep 25, 2:50PM EST:

List of products and percentages:

Iron Ore 25%
Copper Ore 25%
Chromite Ore 25%
Clay Block 50%
Quartz Rock 25%
Soda Crystals 25%
Aluminum Ore 25%
Copper Sheet 25%
Stainless Steel Sheet 25%
Aluminum Sheet 25%
Rubber Sheet 25%
Pine Lumber Pile 25%
Oak Lumber Pile 25%
Maple Lumber Pile 25%
Plastic Granules 25%
Turpentine 25%
Canned tuna 100%
Shrimps 50%
Crude Oil 100%
Cotton Textile Roll 25%
Sheep Wool Textile Roll 25%
Llama Wool Textile Roll 25%
Canvas Textile Roll 25%
Sugar 50%

Hornyroo
Sep 20 2011, 09:54 PM
awesome ty raul!!

rocker grrrrrl
Sep 20 2011, 09:57 PM
wow! I wasn't expecting that! Thanks so much... off to the store I go!!!

JAS0643
Sep 20 2011, 10:01 PM
Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.

pangea009
Sep 20 2011, 10:03 PM
Oh My Farm,

Thanks Devs.. what a surprise.

TribalCat
Sep 20 2011, 10:16 PM
Oh my, new stuff already! Fun fun fun :D

Thank you!

Pippilotta444
Sep 20 2011, 10:18 PM
great updates !!! love them... just saw them...ha ha ha... looking forward to that increased mining sure do need that desperately sitting with 5 mines now and still not enough to load two metal factories...

Momma Woods
Sep 20 2011, 10:18 PM
Well, this is just wonderful I bought me some FC just in the nick of time. Thanks so much. Raul and crew you are the best ever.

Pippilotta444
Sep 20 2011, 10:20 PM
Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.

definitely agree there... more shrimp and canned tuna please!!!

ok.. thanks again!!!

PeoplesFarmer7
Sep 20 2011, 10:20 PM
Nice update, can we get a tool that helps production in flower shop? Much appreciated

Pippilotta444
Sep 20 2011, 10:23 PM
oh one more thing, thank you thank you thank you for letting me know how much i have stored when i am planning to plant... WONDERFUL!!!!:):):):):):):)

And of course all discovered just at bed time... argh....:D:D:D

amberdh
Sep 20 2011, 10:32 PM
Hey. Thanks Raul and Devs. Cool new goodies!

thelbu49@gmail.com
Sep 20 2011, 10:33 PM
Oh, thank you; thank you; thank you; the "stored amount" while in facilities is a real life saver for me!

ghostkitten
Sep 20 2011, 11:08 PM
thanks....bought everything..Phew thats alot of FC this time round....;););)

bonnie00
Sep 20 2011, 11:09 PM
Thanx for the new stuff:) As usual I just planted all farms :(

Angel7
Sep 20 2011, 11:11 PM
I absolutely LOVE this game and am totally addicted to it and will continue to play and spend and thank you for continuing to make the game better and better. But frankly, the Start-All functionality being drawn out and out and out and you milking your players for farm cash and never completing the functionality is really irritating. Without even checking, I bought the 2 new ones thinking that would solve most of the rest that are taking so long to load. But NO, alot of the factories that have been in play since day one haven't been done yet. Please give us a break here - add some of those onto the tools we have already purchased. Put the sawmill onto the loader, and most of the rest of them could be added to the new conveyor or packaging tools. Enough is enough.

Docperk
Thanks for the updates, I think I am going to love that purple forklift. Got to stock up on farm cash. :D

Thanks Devs.

Tony D
Thanks ....... :)

HelenJS22
Sep 20 2011, 11:13 PM

I agree with Jaz on both counts. Love the update being such a surprise long before the 'whinge' pages began :D, but would also love to have seen increases to the amounts of tuna and shrimp. I fill my facilities only a couple of times a week, but always run out of both of those products.

Thanks for the new toys :D I'm off to play.

Sandie Angel
Sep 20 2011, 11:14 PM
Love all the new things!!! Thank you!!!! :)

Sandie Angel :)

Aussie Rae
Sep 20 2011, 11:18 PM
thank you very much...love this game!!!!

Docperk
Sep 20 2011, 11:19 PM
Now we know why Molly Mew closed the last thread. She knew the update was coming tonight. Now tell me Only the Devs know when an update is coming.... lol

HelenJS22
Sep 20 2011, 11:25 PM
Nice update, can we get a tool that helps production in flower shop? Much appreciated

and in the Natural Remedy Shop too please. It could surely be included in the 'packaging machine' ??

psycho_mommi
Sep 20 2011, 11:33 PM

DITTO THIS!!! also, could you please please please please increase the giftable items that we use in factories, like potatoes, tomatoes, etc etc?????? at least bring them all up to 100??? LOVE THE UPDATES, THANKS RAUL AND DEVS!!!

i try
Sep 20 2011, 11:49 PM
Nice update! #4 and 11 have been wanted by me for a long time. Is it possible to get a message board? One on each farm to pass on, to visitors or workers, your message. 'turn off trees to find stream' 'please do the roses but not the lillies' 'don't plow from the barn to the fence. I'm going to put a barn there.' 'b bak in 30 min.' etc.
Thanxxx for a GREAT game!

hawaiin kris
Sep 20 2011, 11:50 PM
Nice updates and a good surprise. It will take me a while to get some of the new things. Will have to get more land, etc.

earlgray
Sep 20 2011, 11:52 PM
Showing us how many of something we have in the facilities and help menus is WONDERFUL! - EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Thank you very very much! (And thanks for all the other stuff too!)

ps - it would really be great if you would increase the output of the truck, as more and more chicken and meat is used in new facilities; also if you would increase the number of animals that can be stored in a facility, say from 100 to 200

susme48
Sep 20 2011, 11:54 PM
Raul...y'all are soooooooooooo great!!

and just when I was getting bored....tho' I shouldn't, off to pay pal I go lol....more new toys to play with!

jazzyjude
Sep 21 2011, 12:09 AM

I agree with this and would be grateful for any increase on this...

Thanks again Raul! :)

kahra01
Sep 21 2011, 12:20 AM
WOW you snuck this one in Raul! absolutely awesome job gang! many thanks :)

gffarmer
Sep 21 2011, 12:21 AM
What a surprise!! Love the updates! Do agree about the flower shop and canned tuna.
Great work as always!!

Raine Logan
Sep 21 2011, 12:50 AM
awesome to get a surprise update ... thanks!

Majik Merlin
Sep 21 2011, 01:04 AM
Wonderful update, appreciate everything

of course there is a caveat....agree with need for more canned tuna and shrimp and truck production ESPECIALLY leather :)

Angel70
Sep 21 2011, 01:09 AM
Only yesterday, I was wondering when the new update would be since the previous one was three weeks ago. And what do you know. I woke up this morning to some new releases :)
Thank you so much Raul. I love it, as always, especially the tools are great!

Electrox
Sep 21 2011, 01:12 AM
25% will not help much.... and it not on all from open pit, and mine, love the help graphic mouse over, it tells all what you are out of.... and what you are overstocked in, so you (sk) should be able to figure it out... making stainless steel with 89 iron ore, and 11 Chromite do not require you to add 25 % to both, but to decrease the iron ore which runs out, or increase it my a 10 to one ratio ...

need a tool to be bought for FC that will double the output of the 7 day non workable facilities. ok, maybe one per each... at some level say 100 you can buy tool to double the open pit, mine. oil pump. fish farm. then later say 200 buy a second one to double again, (now producing 4x the original amount) for us that are so heavy into the game that you are too limited on the 7 day stock. (and burn it up in less than one day on one load of facilities. ) I ran out stocking 11 ceramic facilities from a week supply of 7 open pits. now they will sit idle all week waiting for the next week supply. clay brick and crystal ore is just too low for all the uses that it has. copper and stainless runs out if you put the farming tool and gardening tools to heavy use.

The ordering trailer more than doubled the semi, but why stop there... we need it for the others..... You can called the facilities new names like improved open pit, and advance open pit to show the new production levels.

MetalGecko
Sep 21 2011, 01:23 AM
thank you. for the fantastic updates. making this game even better
wud it be possible to increase the milk production as i hav dairy sheds on all farms and still cant produce enuff milk for what i need. thank you

PS
increased cheese production wud be fantastic also

than you once again

HelenJS22
Sep 21 2011, 01:25 AM
Hey Raul, the improvements to the storage window are FANTASTIC !! THANKS :D

Greyclan
Sep 21 2011, 01:28 AM
Thanks muchly, you've outdone yourselves again with another great surprise update :)

pythonis
Sep 21 2011, 01:40 AM
cool updates. Perhaps one day the new start all tools could be changed to where all you had to do is access that tool. Then every facility it has control over would open and a single click would start all production in all those facilities.

LadyLen1
Sep 21 2011, 02:11 AM
Of course I love this game, of course I love new updates WHAT I HATE:: WTH do I have to keep buying with hard earned cash to use on facilities I have been working forever. Why do I not get some kind of cash credit for having bought 2 loaders prior now I have to do it again, I have had fish farm since day one harvesting it twice daily now I have too spend 35 to pkg the **** fish. this is getting ridiculus. Spend more time fixing the glitches instead of figuring ways to screw the players. I am so close to done if I didn't already have thousands invested I darn sure would quit this minute,

Molly Mew
Sep 21 2011, 02:46 AM
Nice update. Thanks Raul. :)

driverdave
Sep 21 2011, 02:50 AM
Great update i am loving the purple forklift it reduced my facility turnaround to less than 15 mins to empty and refill all of my facilitys ..and one heck of a lot less wear on the mouse lol

suemack
Sep 21 2011, 02:58 AM
Thanks guys!!

AussieGecko
Sep 21 2011, 03:50 AM
A friend was trying to gift me the purple forklift and got this message:

Error: The receiving user should have Forklift on storage to be able to receive your gift.

I find that strange because I purchased the Green Forklift ages ago. I cannot see it in my storage nor can I see it on any of my farms. Where did it go? I have an orange lift in my storage. And to finish it off, I am still able to Store All for each individual facility. So it is there somewhere.

And yes again I love the update . . . thank you Devs.

maggiel29
Sep 21 2011, 03:56 AM
Yay - lovely update on first look - funny I though about a hospital the other dyabut didnt post a suggestion - you read my mind - grin

rockhopper
Sep 21 2011, 04:08 AM

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and agree with JAS on this one. I can never get enough Shrimp from the Fish Farm or make enough Canned Tuna in the Food Preserves. We really could do with the output of these two products being increased please.

maggiel29
Sep 21 2011, 04:15 AM
Love it - the scrolling is now so much easier - the arrows and slider buttons much easier to "hit" yes please do the same with the market version.
And love the new Store All and the new tools for the facilities - just looking at the new facilities - I need a space for a hospital now - really happy with that too.
And the Grown In much clearer
thank you Raul and the team

maggiel29
Sep 21 2011, 04:34 AM
10. Show stored amount for a product in a facility: When mouseover a product icon in a facility you will now see the stored amount.

11. Production Increased by 25% for (coming in the next 2 days):
Mine: Iron, Chromite, Copper
Open-Pit Mine: Quartz rock, Soda Crystals, Aluminum Ore
Metal Mill: Copper Sheet, Stainless Steel Sheet, Aluminum Sheet
Rubber Factory: Rubber Sheet
Sawmill: Pine Lumber Pile, Oak Lumber Pile, Maple Lumber Pile
Petrochemical: Plastic Granules, Turpentine

Thank-you, thank-you - being able to see the amount stored is wonderful!
And boy did we need more metal and wood.

dianedrayson
Sep 21 2011, 05:00 AM
Love the new forklift! I just had to go and try it out. However, I see it doesn't cash out the service facilities for us. I suppose that will be another tool coming in the future, after all the main facilities are dealt with.

aughty
Sep 21 2011, 05:09 AM
Gourmet Restaurant (Coins): Produce Gourmet Food.=Chicken Cordon Bleu=MORE CHEESE

Please consider increasing the Dairy Processing Plant production by 25% also. This cheese thing is killing my fun on FarmTown.

Finally a hospital, thanks.

Thanks for the updates. I am ready for another farm for my hospital and new luxury hotel, etc.

bluehair
Sep 21 2011, 05:15 AM
next thing I am buying is the purple fork lift will save me so much time only 16FC short

al_bundy
Sep 21 2011, 06:01 AM
Thanks Raul (-:
Appreciated as always (-:

servocrow
Sep 21 2011, 06:02 AM
YAY!! Have been so busy in my REAL life that this update was a nice surprise. Thanks Devs.

Ms Helpful
Sep 21 2011, 06:25 AM
Im at work and need time to study all the updates - so gutted at mo i cant thoroughly appreciate them lo - but can i say thank you in advance again to the developers and of course to the mods/helpers who are going to be moaned at and asked to explain things 6 million times :D x

1fritz
Sep 21 2011, 06:49 AM
Thank you as always for the updates. I do appreciate Raul and the Devs work to keep Farmtown fresh and interesting. I'm sure I'll enjoy ot even more when I get home from work and can check it all out.

Again Thanks

Fritz

rposer@googlemail.com
Sep 21 2011, 06:58 AM
The additional tools make life more easy. Especially the new fork lifter was long time wanted by the commuinty.

What should be next is a tool/van to fill with one click only all the service facilities.

Even more appreciated is a settings option like the sell option where you can highlight some products wich should be loaded when clicking the "all" buttom. For example: I can chose if I want to produce fuell or the barrels. It would be nice to be able to make a little cross at the barrells so that when I click on "all" in the main facility screen only the barrels are put into production at maximum. In this way I could safe much time because I don`t always want to produce everything in the facility. And going into the facility to click on each type of product the "all" buttom doesn`t really safe time. So this would be something really appreciated!

kperry7411
Sep 21 2011, 07:21 AM
Thanks for all the new stuff, especially the production increase!!!!!

Lavenda
Sep 21 2011, 07:22 AM
woohoo, thanks for the update devs!

jkmyer
Sep 21 2011, 07:32 AM
Is there a way to find our game offers without going through all the other stuff?
I apoligize if this is not the place to ask this.
granny

katsmithBookie
Sep 21 2011, 07:37 AM
I have to admit that I've done my share of moaning and groaning in the past, but this morning, I have nothing but kudos to send to the Devs.

The purple forklift ROCKS OUT. This will save me at minimum a hour a day, as I have every production and service facility available. I typically spend about 4 hours a day playing, and that is just managing my own farm. I haven't had time to play with others, and haven't been to the market to work for at least 3 months. Now I can get back to having fun and playing nice with others.

Thanks FT Devs. This update is the best yet.

Kat

StoneFace
Sep 21 2011, 07:43 AM
Hospital is neat.....

thanks for the special wing for FT addicts to recoup..... then to the Luxury Hotel where the fancy rooms are cheaper. :cool:

ridgie247
Sep 21 2011, 07:59 AM
Nice update thank you! Love the design/artwork of the new facilities, the mouse-over for stored items when working in the facs and the storage window is fast :)

Whoopsidaisy
Sep 21 2011, 08:09 AM
As always I love the new update. This time though I do have one problem. The new hotel doesn't fit with any other buildings. The palm trees over top the entire building making the ones inside the hotel wall look like weeds. I have several towns, cities, villages what have you so I can try to make the buildings fit with those around them but my ice house and fireworks shops are larger then my hotel. My motel door now look like King Kong lives there, my western hotel dwarfs the luxury hotel and my school makes it look like a book shop. The only thing left is the medieval village and even there it's out of proportion. Might I suggest an alternate view? A much larger one since it is supposed to be a grand hotel? As it is now I don't have any one story building that doesn't equal three floors of the hotel and the only thing that is the right size for houses around the hotel are building crates. Guess it's time to get really creative-maybe put it on top of a really tall mountain with little crates all around at the base... ? Any ideas for what it fits with? maybe I can move my cities around.

maggiel29
Sep 21 2011, 08:13 AM
Is there a way to find our game offers without going through all the other stuff?
I apoligize if this is not the place to ask this.
granny

I started a thread on this in Help and Support - wish I knew the answer as well!

maggiel29
Sep 21 2011, 08:15 AM
As always I love the new update. This time though I do have one problem. The new hotel doesn't fit with any other buildings. The palm trees over top the entire building making the ones inside the hotel wall look like weeds. I have several towns, cities, villages what have you so I can try to make the buildings fit with those around them but my ice house and fireworks shops are larger then my hotel. My motel door now look like King Kong lives there, my western hotel dwarfs the luxury hotel and my school makes it look like a book shop. The only thing left is the medieval village and even there it's out of proportion. Might I suggest an alternate view? A much larger one since it is supposed to be a grand hotel? As it is now I don't have any one story building that doesn't equal three floors of the hotel and the only thing that is the right size for houses around the hotel are building crates. Guess it's time to get really creative-maybe put it on top of a really tall mountain with little crates all around at the base... ? Any ideas for what it fits with? maybe I can move my cities around.
Agree - we badly needsome rationalisation of sizes and scale - I was dissappointed how small the hotel is - I put it away from anything else - the gourmet restaurant doesnt look too bad next to it

melibelle
Sep 21 2011, 08:18 AM
Hi,

I just want to say thank you for making Farm Town steadily more interesting and more chalenging.

I have one question. I appreciate your increasing productions for some of he buildings. My question has been, How do I increase my fuel pump production. I have one on each farm but can never seem to have enough crude to get any where near filling up the prtro-chem facility. I was really looking for an increase in production for the oil pumps. Is there any way to increase them? Like I said, have one on each farm, but am I missing something? is there any other thing or any other way to increase their producing crude? Often wish it would work to place more than one oil pump on the farms, but I don't believe can do that with any increase in production, can we?

Well, that is a lot more tham "one" question.

Having fun playing Farm Town!

Thank You!
meli

CSLewis
Sep 21 2011, 08:19 AM
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and agree with JAS on this one. I can never get enough Shrimp from the Fish Farm or make enough Canned Tuna in the Food Preserves. We really could do with the output of these two products being increased please.

We have the option to move facilities to any farm. Say the food preserve is on farm 1 and you want to move it to farm 2 so you go to add it to storage and you get the message all will be lost. You move it anyways. Then a week later you decide you want it back on farm 1, you put it there and magically there is finished product. With the hand it is much easier and quicker to move facilities. So what I do is once a week I move my food preserve to all 11 farms, fill and collect the tuna, then put it back to the original farm. I also take advantage of requesting tuna sandwich ingredients if need be. So once a week I spend 5 minutes and walk away with 3300 canned tuna. I did the same with my fish farming plant for a long time, I own 2 and just use those until I run low, but I have over 23,000 shrimp containers in my storage now.

Tiger
Sep 21 2011, 08:26 AM
Thanks very much developers, ooo now what to start on first???? hehehe :D:D

dumptv
Sep 21 2011, 08:40 AM
thank you very much for the new tools and facilities!!

artisanrox
Sep 21 2011, 08:42 AM
OMG new update YAAAAAAAY!

I have to admit...I really like the increased productions. I was having Oak and Metal withdrawal, and I'm not even a power player.

And now that the sprinklers are separated I am considering purchasing them. Hmmmm.

gotta go check out da store BRB!!!!!

Whoopsidaisy
Sep 21 2011, 08:48 AM
Agree - we badly needsome rationalisation of sizes and scale - I was dissappointed how small the hotel is - I put it away from anything else - the gourmet restaurant doesnt look too bad next to it

Thanks :) I may try that. I have my gourmet restaurant next to the bed and breakfast. I guess they will just have to put up with the competition.

jsbh821
Sep 21 2011, 09:00 AM
Wow thanks to all! Wasn't expecting a new update yet!! This is so much fun!!

jkmyer
Sep 21 2011, 09:37 AM
I started a thread on this in Help and Support - wish I knew the answer as well!

I am having trouble finding the thread what is the name or id.

Tiger
Sep 21 2011, 09:46 AM
I am having trouble finding the thread what is the name or id.

Hello,

Are you trying to find your own posts? Stray posts are very often moved into official threads, so that Moderators and Developers can see trends with problems and suggestions, and gather feedback more readily. Also to enable better functioning of the forum search tool, for the benefit of all members.If your post has been moved, it's still quite easy to find it again.

Click on your username at the top right of the page; this brings you to your profile page.
Click the 'statistics' tab, then 'find all posts by..' and all the posts you've made will appear.
Then simply click the link to the post you're looking for, and you'll be taken to the thread.

ptyler32780
Sep 21 2011, 09:58 AM
Great updates. Is it possible to increase the production amounts of sugar, wheat and most other items. I, like a lot of players, buy all the facilities I can and run out of supplies before I can fill them all. It's so frustrating. I'm at the point that it doesn't pay to purchase anymore facilities since I can't stock them anyway. Also, could we have a hide all for the trees that are just ornamental? When fishing they get in the way when we place them around our rivers. Thank you!

chocoholics2
Sep 21 2011, 10:38 AM
Hi,
I'm sure someone must have spotted this, but just in case....
In the notes it says:

Potpourri (the Towmart now requires Car Air Freshener instead of Potpourri)

But in My Towmart both are still listed.

Cheers
David

Reta J
Sep 21 2011, 10:56 AM
Thank you Raul and Devs for a wonderful update! The new Forklift reduced my time a major amount this morning! Love it!!

.... Potpourri (the Towmart now requires Car Air Freshener instead of Potpourri)

But in My Towmart both are still listed.

Both are still listed in mine also (had to go look lol)

Grayce M. Jones
Sep 21 2011, 11:15 AM
I SEE you have added more usage of the textiles. WE NEED MORE OUTPUT OF THE LLAMA AND SHEEP WOOL TEXTILES. 270 is NOT ENOUGH. I HAVE 3 FACTORIES FOR THIS AND IT ISN'T ENOUGH. I HAVE THE SHEEP AND LLAMA BUT NEVER ENOUGH TEXTILE. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANOTHER, WOULD HAVE TO PUT ON A FARM BY ITSELF......

Sandraneta
Sep 21 2011, 11:25 AM
I love the updates! Thank you kindly. Looking forward for a tool that will allow us to fill the services overall with one click. Nonetheless, I am off to the store to purchase all of the new tools, facilities and services. Thank you for outstanding entertainment, and for the new update. It is a pleasant surprise.

Taz D
Sep 21 2011, 11:46 AM
A friend was trying to gift me the purple forklift and got this message:

Error: The receiving user should have Forklift on storage to be able to receive your gift.

I find that strange because I purchased the Green Forklift ages ago. I cannot see it in my storage nor can I see it on any of my farms. Where did it go? I have an orange lift in my storage. And to finish it off, I am still able to Store All for each individual facility. So it is there somewhere.

And yes again I love the update . . . thank you Devs.
If you go to the Items part of storage and filter it to Tools do you see your green forklift? The orange forklift is only a decoration.

mac16129
Sep 21 2011, 11:50 AM
Another great update to a fantastic game. Thanks!!!!!!!

CalvinDogs
Sep 21 2011, 11:51 AM
Awesome updates and great job with the game!

Just one idea, could you give us a way to gather from all of our animal buildings in one tab? I have way too many factories to use the all in one with them combined with the factories, takes too long to load.

Thanks!

Farmer_Susan
Sep 21 2011, 11:56 AM
Oh how fun! And this update came before we all got all antsy about it! AWESOME!

I haven't been to my farm yet to see the goodies but I love it that we have a hospital! Very cool.

Meliz
Sep 21 2011, 12:10 PM
this morning I bought one (1) white loader for 35 FC and it gave me two (2) loaders and charged me for both. How can this be corrected. I don't think you can replace FC, but I don't need two loaders, can you gift something out of storage to someone else? It does upset me that FC was wasted, because I bought FC with actual dollars, since I am at level 260 and can't earn any more dollars. Please help me? I love FarmTown, but this makes me want to stop playing.

Taz D
Sep 21 2011, 12:41 PM
this morning I bought one (1) white loader for 35 FC and it gave me two (2) loaders and charged me for both. How can this be corrected. I don't think you can replace FC, but I don't need two loaders, can you gift something out of storage to someone else? It does upset me that FC was wasted, because I bought FC with actual dollars, since I am at level 260 and can't earn any more dollars. Please help me? I love FarmTown, but this makes me want to stop playing.
You will have to contact Farm Town Support to get a refund on the second loader. No refunds or replacements can be done through the forums. To contact them go to your farm, scroll the page all the way to the bottom and look on the left side for Report/Contact this App and click on that. Choose the middle option in the pop up window then fill out the form. It can take a while for them to answer you depending on how many tickets they have to process.
To answer your question, no you cannot gift anything out of your storage or on your farms.

aunttinkerpotts
Sep 21 2011, 01:06 PM
You might look into getting this game on google+ because if facebook doesn't stop changing their **** I know alot of us are going to LEAVE FACEBOOK!!! I hope you do this so I can keep playing your incredible game!!

Grayce M. Jones
Sep 21 2011, 01:07 PM
I also have 3 sugar refineries and it is not enough sugar. I run out every time by or before halfway thru the factories. Also i fill my factories most of the time and do fill the ones i have had for quite a while. Takes a while to get some new ones up to par. Still way short of the farmerade also. When you keep adding something that uses a product, we still need to be able to produce more. I hate working facilites when they are on all farms and will not do that myself, will eliminate some factories first and make sure not to get new ones.

ridgie247
Sep 21 2011, 01:55 PM
I also have 3 sugar refineries and it is not enough sugar. I run out every time by or before halfway thru the factories. Also i fill my factories most of the time and do fill the ones i have had for quite a while. Takes a while to get some new ones up to par. Still way short of the farmerade also. When you keep adding something that uses a product, we still need to be able to produce more. I hate working facilites when they are on all farms and will not do that myself, will eliminate some factories first and make sure not to get new ones.

I have four. At this point, since it's all we can do, am thankful to my neighbors who also have multiples of sugar refineries to get more sugar that way too.

It would be nice if FT could increase the output each time there is a new facility that requires these items. I'd rather have a new type of facility using up that real estate than yet another sawmill, bakery, dairy farm etc :)

Simera
Sep 21 2011, 02:18 PM
WOW!! I finally got my Hospital, too!! Thank you so very much for another great up-date, devs. <3

Now I really *have* to buy these Forklifts. :D

Regards
Simera

Morningstarz
Sep 21 2011, 02:30 PM
Wow, I was blown away. You snuck this one in on us. I am so happy. Great update. Can't wait to get the purple forklift. Keep up the great work.

amfdavis21003
Sep 21 2011, 02:57 PM
i love this game! thanks for the update. all the new tools are super! i especially love, love, love the fact that i can see how many of an ingredient i have from the facility page :D but i hate, hate, hate the changes FB has made. it took me an hour to sort thru all my friends and get my news feed back the way i wanted it :mad: hopefully they will change it back, or you guys will put this game on google+ so we can ditch FB altogether :rolleyes:

Ann Morse
Sep 21 2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks Raul and all the team for the latest additions. Need a kangaroo if you can do it but thanks for all the great work.
Ann

susme48
Sep 21 2011, 04:39 PM
Great updates. Is it possible to increase the production amounts of sugar, wheat and most other items. I, like a lot of players, buy all the facilities I can and run out of supplies before I can fill them all. It's so frustrating. I'm at the point that it doesn't pay to purchase anymore facilities since I can't stock them anyway. Also, could we have a hide all for the trees that are just ornamental? When fishing they get in the way when we place them around our rivers. Thank you!

I know that it took me awhile to realize it was not the amount I was harvesting but the slowness of the facility making the product...my brain seems sluggish lately :o but once I realized that, I just kept adding facilities till it seemed I quit running out for the most part. I have 6 sugar, 2 stone flour mills, 4 textile mills, 6 sawmills, 5 fish plants, 2 bees, 8 trucks for meat, 2 rubber, 6 dairies, 3 food preserves, 4 bakeries, 2 soft drinks, 2 sewing mills, 2 furniture, 4 smokehouses, and of course, 11 of the mineral, open pit and oil wells ( and barns and such). It took a lot of saving to get there, but until the new stuff last night, this kept me in shrimp, tuna, sugar, flour, lumber, meats, etc...to fill most of my facilities to full capacity. Hopefully the new belt thing and forklifts, will speed up the filling process with all of these...lol

That is one thing I love about this game...it makes you think, it cannot be done well with just mindless playing, like so many others like slots or cards...it is not about luck, it is about figuring out how to prosper. Rather like real farming, without the weather and bug problems.

ScrapbookCzar
Sep 21 2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks so very much for the new tools and facilities!!! However, my green forklift has disappeared from my storage. I can still use it to store all in facilities,, but I cannot buy the new blue forklift because it says I don't have one on the current farm. I went to storage to place it temporarily on the farm, but it's not there. Help please?

Thanks!!!

Tiger
Sep 21 2011, 05:21 PM
Thanks so very much for the new tools and facilities!!! However, my green forklift has disappeared from my storage. I can still use it to store all in facilities,, but I cannot buy the new blue forklift because it says I don't have one on the current farm. I went to storage to place it temporarily on the farm, but it's not there. Help please?

Thanks!!!

Have you tried clearing your caches, then checking all farms as well as storage again? Just sounds odd that it's letting you store if it's really missing. You could provide a link to your farm showing in your post, and we could try looking for it from here. If that doesn't help, you'll need to contact FT support so they can look into it for you. Refunds are never given via the forum, so we can't help with that.

mjl1960
Sep 21 2011, 05:49 PM
May I suggest an armored car to collect all the cash from the facilities that clients are referred to in one click?

Also something to get sawmills and jewelry factories in one click would be nice.

Love the purple forklift, that is long overdue, and will save sooo much time. :)

KathyK
Sep 21 2011, 05:53 PM
Love the new updates, as always. However, I with that Chapter 13 would be updated at the same time, so we know how much the unit price is of each item before buying a factory. I do not get all the factories and will need to wait until I have that information. Chapter 13 is still behind from the last updates. Thanks, though - it's a great game!

Tiger
Sep 21 2011, 06:02 PM
Love the new updates, as always. However, I with that Chapter 13 would be updated at the same time, so we know how much the unit price is of each item before buying a factory. I do not get all the factories and will need to wait until I have that information. Chapter 13 is still behind from the last updates. Thanks, though - it's a great game!

Hi, with all the facilities we now have, that section is several pages long. What is it you were looking for?

Here's the link to the specific post about the Gourmet Restaurant and Medical Supplies factory...........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4668706&postcount=14

Service facilities you find..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4570786&postcount=22

KathyK
Sep 21 2011, 06:28 PM
Hi, with all the facilities we now have, that section is several pages long. What is it you were looking for?

Here's the link to the specific post about the Gourmet Restaurant and Medical Supplies factory...........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4668706&postcount=14

Service facilities you find..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4570786&postcount=22

Thanks so much! Why is it that when I go to Chapter 13 it is only 3 pages long and I can't find these? It only goes to the Animal Accessories Factory. I would love it if you could answer this! I appreciate your help! :)

Tiger
Sep 21 2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks so much! Why is it that when I go to Chapter 13 it is only 3 pages long and I can't find these? It only goes to the Animal Accessories Factory. I would love it if you could answer this! I appreciate your help! :)

All you did was scroll slightly too far. Animals Accessories is the last one listed there. The two new facilities are are listed just before it.

Grammy 11
Sep 21 2011, 07:23 PM
I absolutely LOVE this game and am totally addicted to it and will continue to play and spend and thank you for continuing to make the game better and better. But frankly, the Start-All functionality being drawn out and out and out and you milking your players for farm cash and never completing the functionality is really irritating. Without even checking, I bought the 2 new ones thinking that would solve most of the rest that are taking so long to load. But NO, alot of the factories that have been in play since day one haven't been done yet. Please give us a break here - add some of those onto the tools we have already purchased. Put the sawmill onto the loader, and most of the rest of them could be added to the new conveyor or packaging tools. Enough is enough.

I have to agree. All those 12 click facilities not included in load all? As for the expense, are you trying to get rid of all us cranky seniors who just can't afford all this real money for a game? FB took away all chances at accumulating free FC, even one a day; fixed incomes can't justify the expense, no matter how wonderful the game may be, esp for insomniacs.

Please consider that loyalty is entitled to some rewards, not more stuff to buy. I understand all about patience and playing at a slower pace, and devs need real $$ too; however, the FC charges are ridiculously high.

Lee Ann
Sep 21 2011, 08:04 PM
Love the new stuff , and the storage window change is great I love how it scrolls now . Much easier to check on items too , hope you get alot of positive feedback on this so you do change the market window as well ! One suggestion , can we please use one of the mines to "mine" salt ? Would be a great thing to happen , you all do such a great job for a great game ...Farm Town is the BEST farming game on FB !!! :D:p;):)

AussieGecko
Sep 21 2011, 08:04 PM
If you go to the Items part of storage and filter it to Tools do you see your green forklift? The orange forklift is only a decoration.

Thanks for the reply Taz and yes I did that. I have noticed on these posts that someone else is having the same problem. Their green lift is missing too. I have checked the storage as you say, checked all the farms yet it's not there. It's in permanent hiding because it still works. It was there one day and gone the next. LOL

I also cleared the cache and did the refreshing stuff routine as well. My farm is linked so I would appreciate help with this mystery so I can get the purple lift installed and up and running asap.

AussieGecko
Sep 21 2011, 08:05 PM

Thanks!!!

If you get help and it works, please let me know because I have the same problem.

nanatoni
Sep 21 2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not sure this is where I should voice this but it's about the upgrades so here it goes.. I absolutely love that the developers continue to give us new items and easier ways to process things.

Can you PLEASE give us other ways to earn Farm Cash? Currently the only way we can get it is by leveling up in our experience and since many of us are at the top levels we don't see that FC until you actually roll out updates that include new levels. Since more and more of the factories and tools that are being released in FC as opposed to coin it gets harder and harder to get the tools and factories to supply our farms. In addition, many like myself are home bound, disabled or seniors that have extremely limited incomes and cannot be constantly purchasing FC. It's crazy what you are charging for the tools to store/start all, and the upgrades to plows, harvesters, etc. We pay more for those items then the original items it seems.

I know you developers work hard and it isn't easy with all that we ask from you and yes you deserve to be paid for what you do, but come on now!

As long as I'm complaining, could you all get the chat to work in full screen mode? It's annoying that you have to keep going out to hold a conversation with neighbors.

Thanks for all you do!

NanaToni

snakpak
Sep 21 2011, 08:45 PM
thanks for the new updates
just wondering when farm 12 will be out, I reaaaaaaaaaaally need more room lol
tyvm

kahra01
Sep 21 2011, 09:04 PM

This is the first time I have ever made mention in a negative way as to the cost of everything and the money we spend on here, but I really have to agree with Angel. I have my farms and my husband has his farms that mostly i run now. to get the new facilities and tools for both our farms, it would cost me over $100 real money and thats just this release.. its the same for most of them. I finally have to conclude that this really is getting out of hand. Im still horrified that we have to click 24 times in the flower shop just for one product and theres alot of products in there! There comes a time like Angel said.. start combining more into the tools we have because yes, its getting drawn out and milking us too much. As much as I truly love this game, its finally putting a bit of downer on the game for me.

Whoopsidaisy
Sep 21 2011, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure this is where I should voice this but it's about the upgrades so here it goes.. I absolutely love that the developers continue to give us new items and easier ways to process things.

Can you PLEASE give us other ways to earn Farm Cash? Currently the only way we can get it is by leveling up in our experience and since many of us are at the top levels we don't see that FC until you actually roll out updates that include new levels. Since more and more of the factories and tools that are being released in FC as opposed to coin it gets harder and harder to get the tools and factories to supply our farms. In addition, many like myself are home bound, disabled or seniors that have extremely limited incomes and cannot be constantly purchasing FC. It's crazy what you are charging for the tools to store/start all, and the upgrades to plows, harvesters, etc. We pay more for those items then the original items it seems.

I know you developers work hard and it isn't easy with all that we ask from you and yes you deserve to be paid for what you do, but come on now!

As long as I'm complaining, could you all get the chat to work in full screen mode? It's annoying that you have to keep going out to hold a conversation with neighbors.

Thanks for all you do!

NanaToni

You read my mind. I used to be able to keep up but now I'm over $3-400.00 behind. Where am I going to get that kind of money on S.S.? I wasn't even trying to keep up on tools just facilities and spent over $200.00 on them then another $50 or $60 just on tools (one with upgrades to harvest and plow) and I still seed with a 3x3. That doesn't include the forklift, drive threw, or any of the other tools you need to play this game in under 5 hours a day. I have none of those. I quit filling facilities more then once every week or so, quit buying them, quit planting and harvesting. Slowly getting to the point when I see no reason to harvest animals , fish or trees. I can see why people who love this game are actually leaving it. I still decorate but how often do you really need to rearrange your trees? I can't find any way to earn those face book credits to buy farm cash. I'm already getting hounded to death from insurance companies from doing a survey, I already have Netflix and I refuse to sign up for a credit card. That leaves cash and that's hard to come by now. Maybe it's time to retire.

1fritz
Sep 21 2011, 09:13 PM
I have to admit that I've done my share of moaning and groaning in the past, but this morning, I have nothing but kudos to send to the Devs.

The purple forklift ROCKS OUT. This will save me at minimum a hour a day, as I have every production and service facility available. I typically spend about 4 hours a day playing, and that is just managing my own farm. I haven't had time to play with others, and haven't been to the market to work for at least 3 months. Now I can get back to having fun and playing nice with others.

Kat

You are so right.. I avoid the market and don't work friends facilities due to the time factor this will be a great help.
Fritz

bsiegel12
Sep 21 2011, 09:49 PM
was off to the beach for a few days, with limited access, finally worked some utilities, and ended up in the hospital! what a surprise, off to the store I go, yeah!

maggiel29
Sep 21 2011, 09:52 PM
Love the new stuff , and the storage window change is great I love how it scrolls now . Much easier to check on items too , hope you get alot of positive feedback on this so you do change the market window as well ! One suggestion , can we please use one of the mines to "mine" salt ? Would be a great thing to happen , you all do such a great job for a great game ...Farm Town is the BEST farming game on FB !!! :D:p;):)

AGree agree - and please can we have the new scrolling window on the other ones - like on the Facilities Manager.

Taz D
Sep 21 2011, 09:58 PM
If you get help and it works, please let me know because I have the same problem.
Both of you need to post in Help and Support and get a moderator to check your farms to see if they can find them. If they can't see them then you two will need to report it to Support to see about getting a replacement.

deballen
Sep 21 2011, 11:06 PM
Wonderful updates, factories and tools. Now we need a START ALL Button!!!

Original Tee
Sep 21 2011, 11:35 PM
love the new tools for starting all - always the first thing i buy on the updates!
anything that cuts down the number of clicks and how long it takes to fill my facilities is great!
however i did notice something odd when i filled my bridal shop - it filled to 101.4% - anyone else seeing this?

AussieGecko
Sep 21 2011, 11:37 PM
Both of you need to post in Help and Support and get a moderator to check your farms to see if they can find them. If they can't see them then you two will need to report it to Support to see about getting a replacement.

Thanks Taz. I just posted it there. I hope I posted it correctly.

Sandie Angel
Sep 22 2011, 12:21 AM
It seems to me that the new facilities, the Gourmet Restaurant and the Hotel are in need of a lot of crops and things to upload, so I'm not sure if I'm going to fill them, but they both are nice looking buildings and are looking good in my farm anyway. I'm trying to stay away from playing too many hours of farm town. Factories that require a lot of crops and things to upload are off my playing list; so the Gourmet Restaurant and the hotel may as well be just for show and not be loaded. Farm Town should be more considerate that NOT everyone can spend a lot of time to grow, harvest, plow, and plant crops to fill factories.

I'm disappointed in knowing just how many types of things are required just to fill the gourmet factory. Really disappointed!! I only like facs that I don't have to grow anything and yet be able to load them up. i.e. the furniture, the toy, the saw mills, paper mills, the printing shop, juice factories, cookware, garden tools, fishing tools, pool bar, the farm tools, the metal mills, the modern school, the school supplies, the ceramics factory, the musical factory, the musical equipment shop, the glassware factory, sports factory, sports arena, home depot, dance club, winery, distillery, etc. (You get the picture), These are the ones I DON'T HAVE TO GROW ANYTHING, and yet be able to upload and play and make coins with. The winery and the distillery are on my list because they are easy to fill, just need most of 4 hours to 1 day plant to fill these up.

Okay, I've given you my feedback, I've bought the new gourmet restaurant and the hotel, but I may not be filling both these to the fullest, for they need too many things.

Sandie Angel :(

susme48
Sep 22 2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the reply Taz and yes I did that. I have noticed on these posts that someone else is having the same problem. Their green lift is missing too. I have checked the storage as you say, checked all the farms yet it's not there. It's in permanent hiding because it still works. It was there one day and gone the next. LOL

I also cleared the cache and did the refreshing stuff routine as well. My farm is linked so I would appreciate help with this mystery so I can get the purple lift installed and up and running asap.

Funny...mine is gone too....I just figured I accidentally sold it and bought a new one....but like everyone else, it was still working....sigh...

kahra01
Sep 22 2011, 01:55 AM
Such a huge disappointment that the Store All button in the facility manager.. that costs 45 FC mind you, does not empty the Service Facs, which are the ones that take twice as long to empty! I guess that will come somewhere down the line where we have to pay another 45 FC. Im starting to see now why people are growing tired of these tools being dragged out to the max and being milked for too much FC. The game is awesome.. but this excessive cash grab is getting a little old now.. even for us die hards that have never complained.

JAS0643
Sep 22 2011, 03:13 AM
Such a huge disappointment that the Store All button in the facility manager.. that costs 45 FC mind you, does not empty the Service Facs, which are the ones that take twice as long to empty! I guess that will come somewhere down the line where we have to pay another 45 FC. Im starting to see now why people are growing tired of these tools being dragged out to the max and being milked for too much FC. The game is awesome.. but this excessive cash grab is getting a little old now.. even for us die hards that have never complained.

How do the service facilities take twice as long to empty then the regular facilities. They take me the same amount of time which is one click and that is it.

odieco
Sep 22 2011, 04:00 AM

Kat

UNFORTUNATELY I just found out the purple forklift DOES NOT take the service facilities .... .. after I bought it of course... just feel so deceived because they were clever enought NOT to mention this in the release...

kahra01
Sep 22 2011, 04:18 AM
How do the service facilities take twice as long to empty then the regular facilities. They take me the same amount of time which is one click and that is it.

Yes JAS I realise it is one click as I too have been playing this a long time! but the problem being on my laptop, which is new, when I click.. it freezes on average over 5 seconds before it clears the stock and I can continue... the normal facilities do not do this, they clear immediately. I am not the only one it happens to, so I dread getting a whole run of them to clear!

Jewelsjim
Sep 22 2011, 04:29 AM
The game put me back to "Factory Boss" which I passed several levels ago, and although the counter is working, the bar graph isn't and it's no longer leveling up, so it's not giving me my +1 bonus Farmcash! It's been like this for a while, are they going to correct it soon?

rposer@googlemail.com
Sep 22 2011, 04:38 AM
Funny to see that Zynga re-released it`s Mafia Wars game. Would be great if the FT-devellopers would also try a new beginning with FT one day when they make changes that really change the game. Anyway...

The update is not bad, as there are new tools. Once I stopped playing FT because I had to click all day long. Tools make the game more easy. It takes me 1 1/2 h each day to work on the farm,... that sucks. Wish there would be a one-click-produce in all-facility-buttom just like the red fork lifter.

I think that the addition of new facilities brings a problem: my wife once played FT. Then she stopped with me. While I returned she looked at FT and said: I won`t start playing this game anymore as it seems to complicated. Actually if you know the game, then you see that it is not complicated but for new players it is, at least it seems so. When adding more facilities new players don`t even start. Not good.

FC: well I understand that FC is necessary BUT this game is absolutely not playable without FC items. Further the devellopers should think about the FC-prices. One tool costs in real cash 5,6 dollars (35FC). Well, I would buy FC if I really would have an advantage in the way that the prices would be half as much as they are now. I would buy 250 FC for 40 US$ if a tool or whatever would cost 15 FC so that the relation to what I recieve would be ok. But with these prices I really think about of not buying the stuff at all.

Of course there will be one day a one-click-cash-out-all service facility tool... for 40 FC as I assume. Come on devellopers instead of selling us tool per tool create something really new for this game which makes me buying FC. But this: tools for only few facilities to high prices you really spoil your customers. Create something really new and take therefore FC, but don`t give us tiny bits for high prices!

tyshpountz
Sep 22 2011, 05:12 AM
The game put me back to "Factory Boss" which I passed several levels ago, and although the counter is working, the bar graph isn't and it's no longer leveling up, so it's not giving me my +1 bonus Farmcash! It's been like this for a while, are they going to correct it soon?

I have the same prob .... bargraph isn't working and so there is no level up anymore !!! :mad:

Tony D
Sep 22 2011, 05:34 AM
I have the same prob .... bargraph isn't working and so there is no level up anymore !!! :mad:Hi, what level are you on ?

al_bundy
Sep 22 2011, 08:08 AM
I have the same prob .... bargraph isn't working and so there is no level up anymore !!! :mad:

This seems to be a problem after the 1 Billion XP mark I have 1 neighbour who still shows to be on level 235 even though she is way higher then that.

al_bundy
Sep 22 2011, 08:10 AM

Factory Boss is the current highest level name which is what level 260 is.

at present there is no higher levels

:)

StoneFace
Sep 22 2011, 08:29 AM
This seems to be a problem after the 1 Billion XP mark I have 1 neighbour who still shows to be on level 235 even though she is way higher then that.

After 2 years of playing, I have 15+bilion exp points. And I do have most factories and I do not play 24/7. I guess to reach 10 times that number, I will have to play 10x as long or as much,

or........

raise an eyebrow as to how that many points could be accumulated in the time span of this game. I do know that if a puter-guru has the right equipment and "proxie" programs and hardware, that each click is work many many times the result..... :rolleyes:

but really, where is the "fun" in that, much less, where is the license to then wonder why numbers don't add up? :confused:

LoreneC
Sep 22 2011, 11:32 AM
I enjoyed the way this update was kinda sneaked in on us.

I have some of the tools that help load up my facilities faster, but not all of them.

I would like to see a tool that loads the flower facility faster, the flower facility takes a lot of clicking. I am hoping it will be a stand a lone tool in case I do not have the other facilities it helps fill. I wouldn't mind seeing some other stand a lone tools for quickly filling facilities, sometimes I think I am wasting FC when I buy a tool that quickly fills six facilities but I only own three of them. Just a suggestion. Say $5.00 to $7.00 cash for a stand alone.

ritafaye0201
Sep 22 2011, 12:00 PM
You read my mind. I used to be able to keep up but now I'm over $3-400.00 behind. Where am I going to get that kind of money on S.S.? I wasn't even trying to keep up on tools just facilities and spent over $200.00 on them then another $50 or $60 just on tools (one with upgrades to harvest and plow) and I still seed with a 3x3. That doesn't include the forklift, drive threw, or any of the other tools you need to play this game in under 5 hours a day. I have none of those. I quit filling facilities more then once every week or so, quit buying them, quit planting and harvesting. Slowly getting to the point when I see no reason to harvest animals , fish or trees. I can see why people who love this game are actually leaving it. I still decorate but how often do you really need to rearrange your trees? I can't find any way to earn those face book credits to buy farm cash. I'm already getting hounded to death from insurance companies from doing a survey, I already have Netflix and I refuse to sign up for a credit card. That leaves cash and that's hard to come by now. Maybe it's time to retire.

I would love to fill out credit card info just to get FC but it does not even show up when I click earn cash, there are no offers whatsoever to buy or get free, my bother gets them all the time and earns FC, why is it not showing up on mine? Do I need to do something? I am at the top level and can't get anymore unless I buy them which I will not do

barbara nixon
Sep 22 2011, 12:14 PM
oh yeah!!! here we go again to the store...lol..thanks for the great update....

Grammy 11
Sep 22 2011, 12:15 PM

I agree, as you know from my earlier post. After I posted another thought occurred to me - FT may decide to write off the cranky seniors who aren't happy or able to spend the real dollars required to keep up with managing 11 farms so it doesn't take 24/7. What about the younger people who are out of work, playing to pass time between trips to the unemployment office. Families playing because it is cheaper than going out to dinner or a movie. When this depression is over and folks get back to work, there won't be time for FB games. Then won't we seniors with our little pocketbooks and lots of time look attractive? FT, stop biting the shaking hands that feed you!!!

WhyNotSmile
Sep 22 2011, 12:36 PM
To be honest, i don't really understand the complaints about Farmcash. I've never bought any, so I only have the facilities and tools that I'm able to buy with the cash I got from levelling up and from the offers.

If you don't want to spend real money, you don't have to. It's not a competition - it's a way to relax and have a bit of fun. There's no reason for anyone not to play just because they don't have the money. They'll just not have as many imaginary facilities.

I think FT is a great game, especially considering that it's free to play.

Taz D
Sep 22 2011, 12:39 PM
I would love to fill out credit card info just to get FC but it does not even show up when I click earn cash, there are no offers whatsoever to buy or get free, my bother gets them all the time and earns FC, why is it not showing up on mine? Do I need to do something? I am at the top level and can't get anymore unless I buy them which I will not do
Try through the Facebook link to the Earn Credits. To get to it that way go to Account Settings/ Payments then click on Buy more to right of Credits Balance. When the pop up window opens if earn credits doesn't show either click on More at bottom or Change if you already have a payment source listed. Then click on Earn Credits and offers will be listed there. Keep in mind that all of these regardless of which way you go into it (through Facebook or through the Earn Cash tab at top of farm) is for Facebook credits and not for Farm Cash.

Simera
Sep 22 2011, 03:30 PM
May I suggest an armored car to collect all the cash from the facilities that clients are referred to in one click?

Also something to get sawmills and jewelry factories in one click would be nice.

Love the purple forklift, that is long overdue, and will save sooo much time. :)

Hi! There is an Armored Truck in the Store. :) Just wanted to tell.

Regards
Simera

pat mustain
Sep 22 2011, 03:48 PM
Since Sept 20 th , I have not been able to load farm, HELP PLEASE . I have cleaned and reinstalled and did everything I can think of and it will still not load, sticks on loading user .

Simera
Sep 22 2011, 03:49 PM
My BIG wish, now, even if Devs just released *some* help what concerns Facilities; I really, really want some "Super-duper- Tool" that would load and store ALL Facilities, please. It's getting veeeery time-consuming to re-load and store all Facilities (even with the new tools), so please; Let's have a Super Loader/Storer monster. . . even if it costs us 250 FC.
AND while I'm on here;. . . Please give us the opportunity back to just watering our flowers. . . not both flowers and crops with our Big Red-one. (We paid real money for that Brown Sprinkler) I enjoy the Big Red one very much, but I miss the one that only sprinkles the flowers. Thanks!

Regards
Simera

miltil
Sep 22 2011, 04:23 PM
A wonderful surprise getting more start all's is a plus. But unfortunately we did not get an increase in the wool department. Please, Please consider letting us put more animals in the animal shed or increase the amount of wool, llama wool, milk and eggs we now get. I do not get enough to even fill my factories once and we have to wait 2 days for the wool.

Jewelsjim
Sep 22 2011, 07:11 PM
260 highest.....OK.....I could have swore it past that at one time....my bad! Will they be adding more levels and while I'm here, is it the same with crop levels? I have some at seven, but most I use are at six and it says there are no more level ups for it....why 7 on some and some only 6?

AnnieH2009
Sep 22 2011, 07:38 PM
Increasing the clay produced should be incorporated, since clay pots are now being produced too and I'm always running out.

Also, I think there is a bug in loading ocarinas. I have plenty in my storage, but they do not load into my music service facility from the facility manager.

Thanks for the updates!

Liz White
Sep 22 2011, 10:26 PM
Cool updates, thank you. I treat myself to FC on my birthday and X-mas, now if you could just make those come more than once a year..... LOL

SunshineLynn
Sep 22 2011, 10:39 PM
how does one revert coins for FC

bvoyce
Sep 22 2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the extra metals, but you missed a few other MUCH needed items:

-SHEEP AND LLAMA TEXTILE ROLLS (WAY too much wool required and takes weeks to make enough!!! And I have over 1100 sheep and llamas to harvest every 2 days!)

-SHRIMP CONTAINERS

-MEATS (especially chicken, meat, and hot dog sausages)

-CANNED TUNA (whats the deal with only making 5 cans every 3 hours when you use 5 cans every hour in the sandwich shop?)

-PROSCIUTTO (same deal as the tuna! Use one every hour, but produce one every 3 hours! )

While I'm on here.... ENOUGH WITH THE FACTORIES!!! Its gotten WAY old and now there are so many you can even fit them all on one farm anymore. Seriously, I've been playing this game so long that I would hate to leave it, but I am really getting fed up with it. I don't think my patience can hold out much longer! Fair warning.

Taz D
Sep 23 2011, 12:07 AM
how does one revert coins for FC
The is no way to convert coins to FC.

al_bundy
Sep 23 2011, 12:35 AM

-SHEEP AND LLAMA TEXTILE ROLLS (WAY too much wool required and takes weeks to make enough!!! And I have over 1100 sheep and llamas to harvest every 2 days!)

-SHRIMP CONTAINERS

-CANNED TUNA (whats the deal with only making 5 cans every 3 hours when you use 5 cans every hour in the sandwich shop?)

-PROSCIUTTO (same deal as the tuna! Use one every hour, but produce one every 3 hours! )

While I'm on here.... ENOUGH WITH THE FACTORIES!!! Its gotten WAY old and now there are so many you can even fit them all on one farm anymore. Seriously, I've been playing this game so long that I would hate to leave it, but I am really getting fed up with it. I don't think my patience can hold out much longer! Fair warning.
just pick the facilities that you would like there is no obligation to purchase all.

sandra.l.huffman
Sep 23 2011, 01:36 AM
I agree with Jaz on both counts. Love the update being such a surprise long before the 'whinge' pages began :D, but would also love to have seen increases to the amounts of tuna and shrimp. I fill my facilities only a couple of times a week, but always run out of both of those products.

Thanks for the new toys :D I'm off to play.

I agree with the need of increases the amount of both. bought 3 facilities of each in hopes i could get enough.. not so but the bigger problem is sheep i have 11 farms 9 sheep barns at 100 each with 5 to 10 of the 5$ ones and 150 or more on the farm and still to day i could not load up my new facilities and never have had a 100% on the old ones.. i have to store it for 2 weeks.... i cant have any more sheep on my farm it is slowing it up badly now. i even got the warning.. i am now having to do the same with Lamas can you please help... thanks so much p.s. having same problim with the prosuteo that we once had with chease

debbbydoo
Sep 23 2011, 01:42 AM
Awaiting some new seasonal items ! ! ! !

Momma Woods
Sep 23 2011, 10:57 AM
I would like to be able to deselect items I don't use from the Start all menu. And another to click to start half. I have many of the same facilities on different farms so I can have enough cheese, butter, etc, If I used the start all button for the entire facility, there would never be enough milk. The same is true of several of the other facilities. Hope you can give some thought to this and improvise it. Thanks

DodieGirl
Sep 23 2011, 12:08 PM
I love the new items!!! I was hoping that in order to make flour we could use less wheat. As it is I am planting two wheat fields and I still run out of flour. This would be a great thing if you could do this. I am a Farm Town junkie lol..Love the game..keep up the great work!!!!!!

yramski
Sep 23 2011, 02:29 PM
- When mouseover a facility you will now see the text (Owned) if you own that facility. Not sure how you do this. Are you talking about if you go to the store to buy a facility. Please clarify. A faster way of sending and receiving gifts would be helpful. Check out Cityville it is super quick. Would love a mystery gift also.

maggiel29
Sep 23 2011, 03:28 PM
Does anyone know if the production has been increased in the mines etc as in Raul's post? For example the Copper shows one batch of 600 units in 8 hours and fills up to a max of 12,600 = cant remember if this was always the same?? Dont think the hours have changed
Thanks

Taz D
Sep 23 2011, 04:00 PM
- When mouseover a facility you will now see the text (Owned) if you own that facility. Not sure how you do this. Are you talking about if you go to the store to buy a facility. Please clarify. A faster way of sending and receiving gifts would be helpful. Check out Cityville it is super quick. Would love a mystery gift also.
It shows up when you goto the help (green question mark) for the facility. If you hover over the image of the facility in the upper right corner of the help screen.

Taz D
Sep 23 2011, 04:04 PM
I love the new items!!! I was hoping that in order to make flour we could use less wheat. As it is I am planting two wheat fields and I still run out of flour. This would be a great thing if you could do this. I am a Farm Town junkie lol..Love the game..keep up the great work!!!!!!
Do you have the Stone wind mill (FC)? In that one you get 1.5 flour for each wheat (10 wheat produces 15 flour). Since they upped the amopunt and speed on that then I have no problem keeping up with flour.

1debbie
Sep 23 2011, 04:10 PM
Every time I harvest or plow my hoe and harvesting tools go crazy as do my ax. They move all around the screen making it VERY hard to do anything. How can I OR you fix this ?

earlgray
Sep 23 2011, 04:35 PM
A problem that's I've encountered that I think is probably due to one of the past couple updates is that when I move a flower that is frozen, it shows up in its fully grown form when I put it down. It's necessary to reload the farm in order to get it to show up properly in its frozen form. It makes it hard to arrange them and tell if it looks the way I want it to. Could this please be corrected? It didn't used to be this way.

Taz D
Sep 23 2011, 04:48 PM
Every time I harvest or plow my hoe and harvesting tools go crazy as do my ax. They move all around the screen making it VERY hard to do anything. How can I OR you fix this ?
Check your preferences (wrench up top) and make sure "Follow Avatar" is not checked.

Hessel
Sep 23 2011, 08:35 PM
I love the fact that least the admins are attempting to add to the game and always try to make it better. I normally have spent quite a bit on FC to buy all the new stuff. This time I did not because I have nowhere to put the new items. Im waiting until we get more farms so I have more room.

Till then im gonna keep farming....lol.....

It would be nice to get two farms and this would allow some of us to tear up our old farms and regroup the factories in ways that make the farms more visually appealing. I know I will get ripped for suggesting this but its a good idea and would generate a lot of revenue for those who dont want to use up all the coins that are piling up. For now im standing pat and having fun with what I have. It would make more sense to offer a farm when new factories are added so we have somewhere to put them.

Jewel9845
Sep 23 2011, 08:38 PM
When will the Textile Facility produce more than 270 rolls? I have 4 and never enough llama textile rolls.

Docperk
Sep 23 2011, 09:21 PM
I accidently bought a second belt dryer, I have sent message to support. They will take one back and refund my FC won't they? Any idea how long it takes them?
thanks

jkmyer
Sep 23 2011, 10:52 PM
I am still looking for a way to just check my farm town offers without going thru a whole lot of posts. Has anyone figured it out yet?

kahra01
Sep 24 2011, 12:57 AM
I love the fact that least the admins are attempting to add to the game and always try to make it better. I normally have spent quite a bit on FC to buy all the new stuff. This time I did not because I have nowhere to put the new items. Im waiting until we get more farms so I have more room.

Till then im gonna keep farming....lol.....

It would be nice to get two farms and this would allow some of us to tear up our old farms and regroup the factories in ways that make the farms more visually appealing. I know I will get ripped for suggesting this but its a good idea and would generate a lot of revenue for those who dont want to use up all the coins that are piling up. For now im standing pat and having fun with what I have. It would make more sense to offer a farm when new factories are added so we have somewhere to put them.

Totally agree! :)

Taz D
Sep 24 2011, 01:12 AM
I accidently bought a second belt dryer, I have sent message to support. They will take one back and refund my FC won't they? Any idea how long it takes them?
thanks
It could be up to a couple weeks depending on how many tickets they have. And the decision is up to them.

Taz D
Sep 24 2011, 01:15 AM
I am still looking for a way to just check my farm town offers without going thru a whole lot of posts. Has anyone figured it out yet?
Best way I have found is to have a list of all my FT neighbors and set the updates that I see to just games for that list. Doesn't keep you from see the rest of their posts in the Newsfeed. If I want to see Game Requests for them I just click on that list in the left column of the Home page and it takes me there.

Beth Perry
Sep 24 2011, 07:34 AM
since the update...NONE of my pine tree harvests are going into storage....HELP!!!
thanks, great new stuff devs!

Lot13
Sep 24 2011, 11:34 AM
LOVE the updates! I would really like to see the Textile facility increase the sheep and llama production. I keep adding Textile facilities to TRY to keep up and still am not able to max out the facilities that use sheep/llama textile and now have FIVE textile facilities! The piddly amt of production on these is absurd. PLEASE increase production there too!

hutch5119
Sep 24 2011, 12:01 PM
Is FB working on getting more farms?...I have 11 now...I could use a couple more...Also, I would like to see the price of the farm enlargements come way down...900, million for one enlargement...WOW!!!! Some of us...and most likely most of us cannot afford to spend (REAL MONEY) on enlargements...Come on FB help us out here...I have all of the facitilies that I can buy with coins...and alot of the other ones...but, with the way the economy is I just can't spend real money on the game any more...Also, rumors going around that FB is going to start charging to play the game..Is this true?...Thanks for the ear...God Bless You All

mpwhitford
Sep 24 2011, 12:55 PM
wow not sure what is going on but up to this last release I've NEVER run out of quartz rock. i have 8 of the mines that produce it. Now all of a sudden since supposidly the quartz rock was speeded up - or whatever - I can't fill 4 of the factories that I never had an issue with before. hmmmmm what is wrong with this picture

Tony D
Sep 24 2011, 02:37 PM
Is FB working on getting more farms?...I have 11 now...I could use a couple more...Also, I would like to see the price of the farm enlargements come way down...900, million for one enlargement...WOW!!!! Some of us...and most likely most of us cannot afford to spend (REAL MONEY) on enlargements...Come on FB help us out here...I have all of the facitilies that I can buy with coins...and alot of the other ones...but, with the way the economy is I just can't spend real money on the game any more...Also, rumors going around that FB is going to start charging to play the game..Is this true?...Thanks for the ear...God Bless You AllHi , only the developers know if there will be more farms so we will have to wait and see what happens. There have always been rumours floating around that Facebook is going to start charging for their service... None of them have turned out to be true yet.

A Tiller the Pun
Sep 24 2011, 05:32 PM
Also need to urgently increase production of sugar, bread, and cola.

A Tiller the Pun
Sep 24 2011, 05:40 PM

-SHRIMP CONTAINERS

Lighten up. You don't have to buy everything that comes along. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Easy.

A Tiller the Pun
Sep 24 2011, 05:47 PM
My BIG wish, now, even if Devs just released *some* help what concerns Facilities; I really, really want some "Super-duper- Tool" that would load and store ALL Facilities, please. It's getting veeeery time-consuming to re-load and store all Facilities (even with the new tools), so please; Let's have a Super Loader/Storer monster. . . even if it costs us 250 FC.
AND while I'm on here;. . . Please give us the opportunity back to just watering our flowers. . . not both flowers and crops with our Big Red-one. (We paid real money for that Brown Sprinkler) I enjoy the Big Red one very much, but I miss the one that only sprinkles the flowers. Thanks!

Regards
Simera

Totally agree about the sprinkler. Sometimes, you just need to water the flowers WITHOUT halving the growing time of either crops or flowers. Please can we have the choice back.

Daisy L. Mae
Sep 24 2011, 06:58 PM
Has happened twice. I was harvesting quickly..no machines. A pop up comes up and gives me two choices to continue: Saying it is timed out, either let farm town fix it, or to refresh. Not in those exact words, but is the point. A yes or no. If Farm Town doesnt fix it after clicking the box, and you refresh, it sends you back to your own farm, NOT the farm you are working on. This is not to cool. So, are there any other resolve. I had emptied my cache before starting, and when that popped up I emptied it again..not much to empty. Dont want other farmers think I just split on them and didnt finish what I was hired to do. Tx for your help.

:confused:

mandridge
Sep 24 2011, 07:00 PM
I need my old sprinkler back. My flowers died because they were not on the same schedule as the crops I needed. I couldn't water them until I needed to water my crops. When they are dead they cannot be harvested. I'm running out of sugar quickly which amazes me since I've always had ample. I have several factories and animal barns but never have enough of animal products and some crops. I hope we can double our barn capacity soon. No place to put more barns. I have nearly 1,000 of each animal which really seems in excess. Also, I hope that soon the hiring part will split the flowers and trees away from the crops. You think you've hired somebody and find out they left because it was crops they wanted even though you told them before they volunteered for the hire. So I am doing all the work myself and not hiring. Too much time is involved in finding somebody to finish the job. Oh, and the killer for me....I needed a handful of coins to put the purple forklift on my 2 farms. I buy for one and send to the other. I always buy the most cost effective package. Don't know what happened but I was ordering the $50 worth and FB showed me nothing. I didn't choose a source of payment or confirm it. I really needed to know how the money left and how I paid for it. While trying to track it I got myself another $50 worth that didn't tell me from where the money had come. It took a few days for it to show up on my VISA but there were a lot of choices. I really needed to determine the transaction on that day for which account the money came from. It could have been a very nasty surprise. As it is I feel as though I double downed on a bet and lost. $100 in one day for FT is waaaaaay above my budget. Anyway, I splurged and bought things I hadn't planned on purchasing but this is not good. It will certainly stop me from purchasing in the future unless I find out the problem is fixed. Thanks to the devs. Love the game. Trying to talk myself into giving up one farm but my FT addiction won't let go just yet :-)

mandridge
Sep 24 2011, 07:09 PM
Hmmmmm, clarification is probably needed. I have 2 - several each of many factories/facilities. I've been playing for 2 years. I have 14 mil points. But at this point in time I can't seem to play the game with enough products or crops to do so. Nor can I figure out what I need since I seem to have an excessive amount of factories/facilities and animals. Thanks. Maybe a senior moment here? Very confused.

Majik Merlin
Sep 24 2011, 10:47 PM
where can I find information on the tools....specifically the difference between the forklifts

Lavenda
Sep 25 2011, 12:34 AM
where can I find information on the tools....specifically the difference between the forklifts

The Game Guide has a chapter on Tools

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329310

however it hasn't been updated with information about the new forklift. Basically, the green forklift puts a "store all" button on all your facilities in the facility manager, and the purple forklift puts a "store all" button at the top of the facility manager. Purple=one click collect, Green=click each facility to collect

al_bundy
Sep 25 2011, 02:46 AM
I need my old sprinkler back. My flowers died because they were not on the same schedule as the crops I needed. I couldn't water them until I needed to water my crops. When they are dead they cannot be harvested. I'm running out of sugar quickly which amazes me since I've always had ample. I have several factories and animal barns but never have enough of animal products and some crops. I hope we can double our barn capacity soon. No place to put more barns. I have nearly 1,000 of each animal which really seems in excess. Also, I hope that soon the hiring part will split the flowers and trees away from the crops. You think you've hired somebody and find out they left because it was crops they wanted even though you told them before they volunteered for the hire. So I am doing all the work myself and not hiring. Too much time is involved in finding somebody to finish the job. Oh, and the killer for me....I needed a handful of coins to put the purple forklift on my 2 farms. I buy for one and send to the other. I always buy the most cost effective package. Don't know what happened but I was ordering the $50 worth and FB showed me nothing. I didn't choose a source of payment or confirm it. I really needed to know how the money left and how I paid for it. While trying to track it I got myself another $50 worth that didn't tell me from where the money had come. It took a few days for it to show up on my VISA but there were a lot of choices. I really needed to determine the transaction on that day for which account the money came from. It could have been a very nasty surprise. As it is I feel as though I double downed on a bet and lost. $100 in one day for FT is waaaaaay above my budget. Anyway, I splurged and bought things I hadn't planned on purchasing but this is not good. It will certainly stop me from purchasing in the future unless I find out the problem is fixed. Thanks to the devs. Love the game. Trying to talk myself into giving up one farm but my FT addiction won't let go just yet :-)

Hi

The devs are currently re working the sprinkler system in the meantime a suggestion would be to see if you can find a neighbour who owns a sprinkler red or brown and ask if they can water your flowers and the mayor will pay them 1000 ft coins per farm that they water.

sudsaroo
Sep 25 2011, 03:40 AM
Since salt is mined in real life, why don't our mines produce it?

tom_eb
Sep 25 2011, 04:54 AM
[QUOTE=A Tiller the Pun;4862202]Lighten up. You don't have to buy everything that comes along. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Easy.[/Q

totally agree!

i just love the facilities and that is the thing that keep me playing this game. i have bougt every factories and all the tools to fill them quick.

HelenJS22
Sep 25 2011, 06:40 AM
Thanks Raul and all the team for the latest additions. Need a kangaroo if you can do it but thanks for all the great work.
Ann

... and while you're on the kangaroo, it would be easy to add an emu :D

Donna Haley
Sep 25 2011, 07:31 AM
i also have been checking to produce salt in the semi r minds

rayval
Sep 25 2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks so much for the increased productions, but could I please request and increase in cheese. I can NEVER keep enough cheese and I have 4 dairy production factories!

KEKLAOL
Sep 25 2011, 11:47 AM
This sure was a surprise. Also many updates whidch are better than ever. Store All on Facility ManaGER IS DG-R-E-A-T.

BEING ABLE TO SHOW HOW MANY CROPS IN STORAGE SO SMALLER ONES ARE ON TOP. SURE SAVE A LOT OF TIME TO DECIDE WHAT TO PLANT.

STILL A PROBLEM WITH SPRINKLING FLOWERS WHEN NO CROPS ON A FARM. CAN'T IRRIGATE ANY NEW CROPS PLANTED FOR 20 HRS.

I HAVE 8 FARMS WITH FLOWERS AND LIKE TO HARVEST ALL AT ONE TIME. RR BUT WEHEN IRRIGATING CROPS IT CUTS THE HARVEST TIME ON THE FLOWERS. NOW ALL FLOWERS ARE NOT EQUAL.

BUT WITH ALL WE GOT ON THIS UPDATE I WILL LET THE FLOWER PROBLEM GO AND JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE ALL READY TO HARVVEST.

ONE SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO FHAVE IT SO I COULD BLOCK AN ITEM IN THE FACILITY MANAGER FROM BEING FILLED. I EDON'T NEED YEAST AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THE START ALL AND HAVE A CHECKMARK OR SOMETHING ON THE YEAST SO IT WOULDN'T BE USED.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A TERFRIFIC UPDATE. GOOD JOB.

Grammy 11
Sep 25 2011, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=KEKLAOL;4862914
ONE SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO FHAVE IT SO I COULD BLOCK AN ITEM IN THE FACILITY MANAGER FROM BEING FILLED. I EDON'T NEED YEAST AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THE START ALL AND HAVE A CHECKMARK OR SOMETHING ON THE YEAST SO IT WOULDN'T BE USED.
.[/QUOTE]

Great idea. I would also like to deselect bait.

bvoyce
Sep 25 2011, 12:43 PM
Lighten up. You don't have to buy everything that comes along. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Easy.

Nope, I do have to buy everything....OCD and all.... Its not lightening up I need, I need to quit. I've know that for years, but this summer has been a turning point for me. Lately I don't even want to keep playing anymore. I keep hoping the FT will remind me how great they are, and they just keep using one good idea over and over and over. I'm giving them until I finish all my belts (which I am almost finished with) to win me over again or I am quitting. Doesn't matter anyway...with the changes coming up in Facebook, I think I'm quitting them too. I think I'm done with the whole internet social world. It was fun while it lasted, but people got too greedy (i.e....you have to buy a separate tool to start all product for every 8 factories!?! WTH? That was just greedy and excessive)

I have played Farmtown since the beginning and have always bragged about how much better than FarmVille is (especially since FT was here FIRST) but lately, I don't see much difference anymore. I'm trying to be loyal. I would have quit early summer if I wasn't really trying to give them a chance. I'm just a couple weeks away from having every single belt. That is where I stop unless they come out with something more creative. You can't use the same idea over 100 times without people losing interest.

beautysmom
Sep 25 2011, 02:26 PM
Great release, but I really, really, really wish they would fix the problem with timing on belt bonuses--I got one belt bonus since yesterday morning (sesame seeds 3rd dan) and now I'm being told I am over a million coins.... Good grief, and this has been since they first debuted....

diannevt
Sep 25 2011, 03:16 PM
Thank-you!!!
I noticed that the lumber had been increased as I was expecting from the release post however when I actually had enough llama textile rolls for everything I just had to come see. Canned Tuna, shrimp & sugar as well - dancing around the room!!!

Did oysters get increased? I seemed to have more than usual. :)

JAS0643
Sep 25 2011, 03:20 PM
Thank you for increasing the stuff you did it will help out a lot.

A year an a half ago you all really changed the game by introducing facilities into the game. They are great and I do not want them to leave but I think it is time for a new idea to come in to change the game like the facilities did.

Reta J
Sep 25 2011, 04:28 PM
Thank you so much for all of the increases you have made, but I want to say a Huge Thank You for the increase in crude oil and tuna!!! You all are the greatest!!

maggiel29
Sep 25 2011, 04:52 PM
Thank-you!!!
I noticed that the lumber had been increased as I was expecting from the release post however when I actually had enough llama textile rolls for everything I just had to come see. Canned Tuna, shrimp & sugar as well - dancing around the room!!!

Yes thank-you all is great - but especially the canned tuna and sugar

HelenJS22
Sep 25 2011, 05:04 PM
OK - so by reading the last few posts it seems I'M NOT DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I must be when I saw that my canned tuna limit appears to have been DOUBLED!!!!!

MUCH IMPRESSED AM I :D Can't stay to chat, must be off to see what else has been increased.

THANK YOU!!!!!

HelenJS22
Sep 25 2011, 05:12 PM
Thank-you!!!

Watch out that your mouse doesn't go on strike though - can't find any increase in Cheese :(

HelenJS22
Sep 25 2011, 05:22 PM

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A TERFRIFIC UPDATE. GOOD JOB.

I'd like to endorse the above suggestion to allow us to block an item in a particular facility from being filled. I have enough butter to last me about 10 years, but to block it off when I fill my dairy factories negates the brilliant 'start all' button.

Please consider doing this for us so that we can stop the production of one certain item, but still click the 'start all' button for the other items.

jazzyjude
Sep 25 2011, 07:03 PM
I'd like to endorse the above suggestion to allow us to block an item in a particular facility from being filled. I have enough butter to last me about 10 years, but to block it off when I fill my dairy factories negates the brilliant 'start all' button.

Please consider doing this for us so that we can stop the production of one certain item, but still click the 'start all' button for the other items.

I, too, agree with this suggestion. I wish there was a way, while on Fac Manager, that there may be a 'drop box' to show what is in that particular facility and to be able to check/block off what you do NOT want to start production. Then we can hit the 'start all' button...just a thought!

gffarmer
Sep 25 2011, 07:55 PM
Thanks so much for the increases!!!!!!!!!!!

driverdave
Sep 25 2011, 09:37 PM
if i may it is all well and good to increase the production limits but there is a need, in some items for a faster production SPEED its nice to have lots of oil barrels queued but they still only make 2 barrels every 6 hrs just wondered if people had noticed that whilst we can queue more it doesnt produce them any faster

Taz D
Sep 25 2011, 10:10 PM
if i may it is all well and good to increase the production limits but there is a need, in some items for a faster production SPEED its nice to have lots of oil barrels queued but they still only make 2 barrels every 6 hrs just wondered if people had noticed that whilst we can queue more it doesnt produce them any faster
The oil pumps, before this increase used to only produce 1 barrel every 6 hours, so production has been increase by 100%. Now in a 24 hour period you get 8 instead of 4.

driverdave
Sep 25 2011, 11:12 PM
The oil pumps, before this increase used to only produce 1 barrel every 6 hours, so production has been increase by 100%. Now in a 24 hour period you get 8 instead of 4.

missed my point.....its still 6 hrs regardless of how many it makes

same thing for tuna if u dont have active neighbours

Duck Duck Goose
Sep 26 2011, 01:07 AM
The rhubarb pie and the finished fishing accesories fact. items will not remain checkmarked by memory in the selling panel at the market.

Im always having to sell all and then go manually sell those nuisance items seperatly

Debbie67
Sep 26 2011, 01:37 AM
LOVE the updates! I would really like to see the Textile facility increase the sheep and llama production. I keep adding Textile facilities to TRY to keep up and still am not able to max out the facilities that use sheep/llama textile and now have FIVE textile facilities! The piddly amt of production on these is absurd. PLEASE increase production there too!

Oh I agree..:( I cant keep up the Llama wool...omg them poor Llama's are bare just as soon as I can rip their wool off...or maybe we can water the woolsheds so the wool production is quicker ...lol:confused:

John P
Sep 26 2011, 03:12 AM
Please please please...................can you consider increasing the cheese production?? Even with three dairy processing plants I still can't get anywhere near enough of the darned stuff to supply my needs......
otherwise thanks so much for all the hard work you guys an' gals put into making FarmTown so great

al_bundy
Sep 26 2011, 03:31 AM
Watch out that your mouse doesn't go on strike though - can't find any increase in Cheese :(

See the first post by raul notes at the bottom there is a full list of items that have increased.

cheese hasnt increased since it was increased a while back. :)

jenifoofoo
Sep 26 2011, 04:08 AM
definitely agree there... more shrimp and canned tuna please!!!

ok.. thanks again!!!

and hot dog sausages!

al_bundy
Sep 26 2011, 04:58 AM

The speed may be the same but before the increase 1 oil pump would only produce 28 crude oil Barrels every 7 days Now you get 56 In 7 Days

Nazza
Sep 26 2011, 05:30 AM
I am still at level 235 even though I have over one billion xp's (without using bots), would love to get the extra farm cash by leveling up to 260. Thanks

StoneFace
Sep 26 2011, 06:13 AM
I am still at level 235 even though I have over one billion xp's (without using bots), would love to get the extra farm cash by leveling up to 260. Thanks

how did you get that many points...????

even if the game has been here for 1.000 days you would have to average over 1million pts per day... every day.... to break a billion.. I agree, it is possible. But when you considered that in the first 1.5 years of the game, those numbers were not possible/probable without "help"

al_bundy
Sep 26 2011, 06:50 AM
how did you get that many points...????

even if the game has been here for 1.000 days you would have to average over 1million pts per day... every day.... to break a billion.. I agree, it is possible. But when you considered that in the first 1.5 years of the game, those numbers were not possible/probable without "help"

lots and lots of facilities and many hours of play

Satis
Sep 26 2011, 07:40 AM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Sep 25, 2:50PM EST.
- When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the text now says Grown in... instead of Ready in... to differentiate it better from the Ready to Harvest text

Thank you very much for this. I'm proud my suggestion was incorporated into the new release. It really does make a difference when you're quickly mousing over a farm to see what's ready.

The Purple Forklift is wonderful. I long for the time when there's a tool to empty the Service Facilities, and one that will load them too. Surely the most tedious job on the farm!

I'd still like my Brown Sprinkler back though!

rjohn726
Sep 26 2011, 09:28 AM
thanks for the stuff increases, like the tuna

Dakota P
Sep 26 2011, 09:43 AM
Since Sept 20 th , I have not been able to load farm, HELP PLEASE . I have cleaned and reinstalled and did everything I can think of and it will still not load, sticks on loading user .

Having this same issue, does this have anything to do with these new updates? I looked under known glitches and did not see a thread for it. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this topic?

spurz
Sep 26 2011, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;4856606]See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Sep 25, 2:50PM EST.

Ok..since I can't find a place to post this and since the search was unhelpful, I am posting this here. Another problem with the red sprinkler is this: If I am going from farm to farm to work, and I have just watered the last farm....and I forget that I still have the red sprinkler in use....when I go to the next UNPLANTED farm, the minute I click in the farm, of course I water the farm. So then after I plant the farm....I am unable to rewater it for another 19 hours and that crop doubling is lost to me. I personally spend a lot of money on this game, and that sprinkler should not be a liability to me in any way. And yet..it is quite often a liability. There is no reason that this sprinkler should not water the WHOLE FARM for 19 hours and work the same way the manure spreader works. That way if I forget that I am carrying it from farm to farm, and I sprinkle the next farm inadvertently, it will not be a problem. Thank you for listening.

al_bundy
Sep 26 2011, 09:48 AM
Having this same issue, does this have anything to do with these new updates? I looked under known glitches and did not see a thread for it. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this topic?

Hi Try the following

1. Update your flash player by visiting www.adobe.com
2. clear all temporary internet files

if those fail try a different browser or computer.

Hope this helps

al_bundy
Sep 26 2011, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;4856606]See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Sep 25, 2:50PM EST.

Ok..since I can't find a place to post this and since the search was unhelpful, I am posting this here. Another problem with the red sprinkler is this: If I am going from farm to farm to work, and I have just watered the last farm....and I forget that I still have the red sprinkler in use....when I go to the next UNPLANTED farm, the minute I click in the farm, of course I water the farm. So then after I plant the farm....I am unable to rewater it for another 19 hours and that crop doubling is lost to me. I personally spend a lot of money on this game, and that sprinkler should not be a liability to me in any way. And yet..it is quite often a liability. There is no reason that this sprinkler should not water the WHOLE FARM for 19 hours and work the same way the manure spreader works. That way if I forget that I am carrying it from farm to farm, and I sprinkle the next farm inadvertently, it will not be a problem. Thank you for listening.

Hi

The sprinkler system is being reworked.

the new red sprinkler works in the same way as the original sprinkler works as in works once per day.

one way it could work is if they make it like the other tools and it disconnects once you leave a farm.

spurz
Sep 26 2011, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=spurz;4864166]

Hi

The sprinkler system is being reworked.

the new red sprinkler works in the same way as the original sprinkler works as in works once per day.

one way it could work is if they make it like the other tools and it disconnects once you leave a farm.

Well....that would work, too. Anything that would make it so that carrying it from farm to farm is not possible, or is not a liability if you do carry it around. I know it's being reworked...I just had not seen any posts addressing that particular aspect of its problems. Right now that machine is a bit of an annoyance. If I want to water flowers, most often if I do not want to interfere with crop growth, I have to use the watering can. It's usefulness at the moment is extremely limited, so I hope that they soon come up with some reworks for it that address all its issues. Thanks for the reply.

StoneFace
Sep 26 2011, 10:10 AM
lots and lots of facilities and many hours of play

yeah probably, but....BUT.....

until just recently with more farms, the time-saving Combine, the Super Pooper, and the Water Sprinkler, I guess you would have to "triple stagger" all the little crop space just to get any crops. And most of the better paying facilities are very recent..... so

perhaps if you work/worked 24/7 the last few months..... hmmmmm

StoneFace
Sep 26 2011, 10:12 AM
Thank you very much for this. I'm proud my suggestion was incorporated into the new release. It really does make a difference when you're quickly mousing over a farm to see what's ready.

The Purple Forklift is wonderful. I long for the time when there's a tool to empty the Service Facilities, and one that will load them too. Surely the most tedious job on the farm!

I'd still like my Brown Sprinkler back though!

I kinda think that both those tools will be coming down the road... perhaps in the form of a

T R A I N or an A I R P L A N E ....... to transport the items,

maybe even from farm to farm, neighbor to neighbor.... etc.

maggiel29
Sep 26 2011, 10:58 AM
I kinda think that both those tools (to empty and fill services) will be coming down the road... perhaps in the form of a

T R A I N or an A I R P L A N E ....... to transport the items,

maybe even from farm to farm, neighbor to neighbor.... etc.

A train, please can we have a train that actually runs on rails? I have suggested this already in the suggestions section.

Buffycat
Sep 26 2011, 11:29 AM
I am quite irritated by the flower irrigator now, I often have to water my flowers to undead them so I can harvest them, and then I decide what to plant, but omg i can't irrigate now, stupid flowers, and the increased crop speed is lost to me. Either make it so even an unplanted field is irrigated so that once u plant the time is sped up, or make it so watering flowers by an unplanted field doesn't affect the field at all, so then u could irrigate it once u plant, or seperate the 2 waterers from each other so u can either water or irrigate.

LOVE the new facilities, so pretty! I wasn't even expecting an update.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Sep 26 2011, 12:17 PM
Could NOT figure out what was going on when I was restocking my facilities. Suddenly my oil pumps showed 50 units instead of the 28 I had loaded earlier in the day. :confused: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now the supply facilities (the ones that aren't available for our neighbors to speed up) can just about keep up with my needs. I especially appreciate the increased output of shrimp! :)

To echo someone else's earlier post, could we PLEASE have the brown sprinkler backk?! Sometimes I just want to water my flowers, not speed up the crops -- and I can't do that now -- not unless I want to use the watering can -- and for some of my farms, that's a really tedious process. :cool:

Awesome update. Love the new facilities. As usual, the FT devs rock!!!

Pattipo
Sep 26 2011, 12:46 PM

I have the same problem. My forklift works............... I can store my items in the facilities, however I cannot buy the next one because it is LOCKED.

Tony D
Sep 26 2011, 12:47 PM
I have the same problem. My forklift works............... I can store my items in the facilities, however I cannot buy the next one because it is LOCKED.Do you have your fork lift in storage ?

rposer@googlemail.com
Sep 26 2011, 01:06 PM
instead of producing 28 barrels oil now to produce 56 is great... basically... but that won`t help me if the time to produce each is not cut to half... or if friends cannot help me producing them faster. Someone has not thought about that issue.

JAS0643
Sep 26 2011, 01:57 PM
yeah probably, but....BUT.....

until just recently with more farms, the time-saving Combine, the Super Pooper, and the Water Sprinkler, I guess you would have to "triple stagger" all the little crop space just to get any crops. And most of the better paying facilities are very recent..... so

perhaps if you work/worked 24/7 the last few months..... hmmmmm

There are lots of people with over a billion xps and some got that many before all the farms and facilities. I don't know how they did it but they are out there.

instead of producing 28 barrels oil now to produce 56 is great... basically... but that won`t help me if the time to produce each is not cut to half... or if friends cannot help me producing them faster. Someone has not thought about that issue.

I am not really sure what you are wanting but the time has been cut in half. Before yesterday it took you 7 days to get 28 barrels of crude oil now it only takes 3.5 days to get 28 barrels of crude oil. I use 99% of my crude oil for petrochemical production because I do not need fuel right now and if I was to refuel I would have around 3 million units of fuel so no need to make fuel right now. That leave me with enough crude oil to fill 2 oil refineries of petrochemical barrels 3 times a week.

leslikay62963
Sep 26 2011, 02:27 PM
More cheese!! Thanks for the updates, but I have 3 dairy factories, and there are so many things that need cheese, I can't make enough even with 3 factories...

Baba 947
Sep 26 2011, 04:01 PM
This was a great release, the "store all" is fantastic, it relieves us of some of the tedium of playing the game.

However, I do have one small problem with this release. The size and scale of the new facilities doesn't fit in with some of the older facilities. I've been playing for several years now and I remember complaining about how much space the refinery took, but I think at this point we are going a little too far in the other direction. Now that we have multiple farms, we can stand to have some slightly bigger buildings. A Hospital the same size as a bakery, (or a bakery the size of a hospital) doesn't look right.

I can solve the problem by grouping like sized buildings on the same farm but I shouldn't have to do that. I was going to put a helipad next to the hospital, but it looks all wrong when compared to the "toy" helicopter on top of the hospital.

Perhaps some larger alternative views can be developed for things like hospitals, schools, airports, train stations, etc...

Remember the core of the farm town gamers have always been involved with decorating their farms, not being slaves to facilities. The facilities are only a means to gather enough cash to buy the things we want for decoration.

Anyone else agree that there should be a better scaling of facilities....

Keef
Sep 26 2011, 05:15 PM
would be good if they could make sending and recieving gifts easier and quicker

StoneFace
Sep 26 2011, 05:21 PM
This was a great release, the "store all" is fantastic, it relieves us of some of the tedium of playing the game.

However, I do have one small problem with this release. The size and scale of the new facilities doesn't fit in with some of the older facilities. I've been playing for several years now and I remember complaining about how much space the refinery took, but I think at this point we are going a little too far in the other direction. Now that we have multiple farms, we can stand to have some slightly bigger buildings. A Hospital the same size as a bakery, (or a bakery the size of a hospital) doesn't look right.

I can solve the problem by grouping like sized buildings on the same farm but I shouldn't have to do that. I was going to put a helipad next to the hospital, but it looks all wrong when compared to the "toy" helicopter on top of the hospital.

Perhaps some larger alternative views can be developed for things like hospitals, schools, airports, train stations, etc...

Remember the core of the farm town gamers have always been involved with decorating their farms, not being slaves to facilities. The facilities are only a means to gather enough cash to buy the things we want for decoration.

Anyone else agree that there should be a better scaling of facilities....

The Devs addressed (somewhat) the issue of the $28FC Stable in relationship to the Clydes.....

And they have offered an alternate view on some of the buildings.

Perhaps they can offer an alternate "view" to a bunch of facilities at a time... 5-10 each month or so.... and the "view" would actually be a scale that would aim to have ALL..... ALL .... buildings and facilities in one scale sometime in the future..

maybe by the time farm #18 is released.

okay... let's get this going.. farm #12 and some new views and toys to buy..... any day would be fine with me./

Happy pants
Sep 26 2011, 06:57 PM
The problem with having buildings in scale is that some of the buildings would be HUGE if they were in the proper scale.... and if they were small enough to actually fit on your farms, the vehicles, avatar, and animals would be so tiny by comparison that you would have to zoom right in just to see them.... and they would pixel into unrecognizability. We have to put up with some illogical size relationships for the sake of being able to see everything.

jenifoofoo
Sep 26 2011, 08:48 PM
There are lots of people with over a billion xps and some got that many before all the farms and facilities. I don't know how they did it but they are out there.

I am not really sure what you are wanting but the time has been cut in half. Before yesterday it took you 7 days to get 28 barrels of crude oil now it only takes 3.5 days to get 28 barrels of crude oil. I use 99% of my crude oil for petrochemical production because I do not need fuel right now and if I was to refuel I would have around 3 million units of fuel so no need to make fuel right now. That leave me with enough crude oil to fill 2 oil refineries of petrochemical barrels 3 times a week.

wow. how did you get so much fuel? That's all I make as there is not enough for both (for me).

Buffycat
Sep 26 2011, 09:04 PM
Last time I fueled up I got over 4 million tanks of gas lol! It has been months and I still have over 2m left.

Daisy L. Mae
Sep 26 2011, 09:30 PM
I agree about the scale of certain buildings, animals and other things. To me "to scale" is all about the appearance in size. Most things look like they should. For example, the Oil Rig is huge and over powers in size a two story building. Not only does it look out of place, it really takes up a lot of room.

I agree, to me, it is about decorating and landscaping for the most part. Have three that are for that purpose, and a couple that are basically for crops which make me cash money to buy bigger lots. Perhaps we could have a choice as to size...two choices. This way we can decide which looks best in our landscaping.

I really enjoy Farm Town. Gives one a chance to be creative and appreciate others. I have seen some awesome farms. Gives other ideas about how to do their farms. Farm Town is also a place to make friends, talk and exchange ideas.

:) ;)

JAS0643
Sep 26 2011, 10:08 PM
wow. how did you get so much fuel? That's all I make as there is not enough for both (for me).

1 crude oil makes 12 fuel tanks

1 fuel tank gives you 300 units of fuel

12 fuel tanks x 300 = 3600 units of fuel

It takes 60 barrels of crude oil to max out the oil refinery.

60x12x300= 216000 units of fuel

At that rate it is less then 5 fillings of the refinery to make a million units of fuel. The last time I refuled was months ago and I got I think 3.5 million units I have just over 1 million left. I only load my facilities 3 times a week not everyday and I max out most things every time. The only things I don't max out are things like fuel and tomato sauce stuff that you make way more then you need. I max out the petrochemical plant every time I load the facilities and I have 5732 petrochemical barrels in storage. If you just watch what your really need and do not try to keep the facilities maxed out 100% of the time it is easy to let some things build up in storage to where you will not have a problem with that item.

Kat_Kadiddlehopper
Sep 26 2011, 10:10 PM

I'm with you on the sugar. I have 4 sugar facilities and never have enough to use it in all my facilities. That is the one thing I wish they would increase production on most.

JAS0643
Sep 26 2011, 10:15 PM
I'm with you on the sugar. I have 4 sugar facilities and never have enough to use it in all my facilities. That is the one thing I wish they would increase production on most.

Sugar has been increased by 50%. Now for every batch you start you get 15 bags of sugar instead of 10.

mcdaddie
Sep 26 2011, 10:25 PM

I understand what you are saying and I believe JAS miscalculated. You ARE right in the fact that you are still making the same amount per day. The only thing that the new release did was to lengthen the time before the "tool" ran dry without replenishing. It use to run dry in 3.5 days and now it will make it to 7 days before you have to fill it back up.

The problem I have with your "production" problem is that the oil pump is a tool that only costs 100,000 coins (not real farm cash). I don't know how many pumps you own now, but you have the ability to have 11 farms and each farm can have a pump if needed. I have 6 pumps and have barrels running out of my ears and last time I filled up with gas I received 5.5 million units which takes months and months to use, even when I use MY gas on other peoples farms using my 5x5 equipment.

al_bundy
Sep 26 2011, 10:28 PM
Sugar has been increased by 50%. Now for every batch you start you get 15 bags of sugar instead of 10.

and you dont use any more sugarcane to make the 15 bags before u needed 10 boxes of sugarcane to make 10 bags of sugar now 10 boxes makes 15 bags of sugar.

Dakotapainthorse
Sep 26 2011, 10:30 PM
have no problem with fuel. but bread is a problem (I have increased to 2 bakeries) and it would be nice if the bakery it self was a little larger. Copper is a non-starter, greatful for all the new products, but they use a lot of copper. Cheese, sugar, and lumber are great. Thanks for all the hard work....enjoying my weekend farming.

JAS0643
Sep 26 2011, 10:40 PM
I understand what you are saying and I believe JAS miscalculated. You ARE right in the fact that you are still making the same amount per day. The only thing that the new release did was to lengthen the time before the "tool" ran dry without replenishing. It use to run dry in 3.5 days and now it will make it to 7 days before you have to fill it back up.

Before yesterday a batch of crude oil gave you 1 crude oil barrel yesterday they increased that by 100% now a batch of crude oil gives you 2 barrels. You have always been able to start 7 days worth of crude oil barrel batches in the oil pumps. A batch takes 6 hours to produce so in one day you could make 4 batches of crude oil that has not changed.

Before yesterday:

1 batch of crude oil = 1 crude oil barrel

1 day gave you 4 batches of crude oil 4x1=4

a maxed out oil pump gave you 28 batches of crude oil 28x1=28

Starting yesterday:

1 batch of crude oil = 2 crude oil barrels

1 day gave you 4 batches of crude oil 4x2=8

a maxed out oil pump gives you 28 batches of crude oil 28x2=56

I don't care how you look at it the crude oil has been doubled and the time it takes to get the same amount of crude oil as before yesterday has been cut in half. I can understand if some still think this is not enough crude oil to fill the facilities but your crude oil has been doubled.

Taz D
Sep 26 2011, 10:45 PM
You are incorrect in your assumption. All of the items such as the mines, oil pumps, fish farms, etc. have always been 7 day production when filled and that hasn't changed since they were released. The Oil pump was producing 1 barrel every 6 hours or a total of 28 barrels in 7 days. Now it produces 2 barrels every 6 hours or 56 for a 7 day production. So now instead of getting 4 barrels in a day from 1 oil pump you now get 8 barrels a day.

al_bundy
Sep 26 2011, 10:46 PM
Before yesterday a batch of crude oil gave you 1 crude oil barrel yesterday they increased that by 100% now a batch of crude oil gives you 2 barrels. You have always been able to start 7 days worth of crude oil barrel batches in the oil pumps. A batch takes 6 hours to produce so in one day you could make 4 batches of crude oil that has not changed.

Before yesterday:

Starting yesterday:

I don't care how you look at it the crude oil has been doubled and the time it takes to get the same amount of crude oil as before yesterday has been cut in half. I can understand if some still think this is not enough crude oil to fill the facilities but your crude oil has been doubled.

Anouther way of explaining it is the "Oil Pump" is one of the facilities that can NOT be worked by your neighbours you have to wait the full 7 days for the facility to empty so before yesterdays update the most a Oil Pump could produce was 28 Crude Oil Barrells in 7 days Now after the update the oil pump will produce 56 Crude oil barrells in 7 days

so over 7 days now if you kept the batch size at 1 it would produce 1 cruse oil barrell every 3 hours.

RFMad
Sep 27 2011, 12:48 AM
Thank you for all the increases in the production. I think it's helped me so far! Thank you for listening to people's suggestions!!

mcdaddie
Sep 27 2011, 09:06 AM

Before yesterday:

Starting yesterday:

OMG, I stand corrected. I DID forget that it was producing only one barrel per batch. Geesh... last time I fueled up, I had 5.5 million units of gas, now that we have been doubled, I should receive 11.0 million units the next time I refuel. But that is okay, should be soon, cause I only have 4.5 million left now. Hope my gas gauge doesn't break. LMAO

bppop14@yahoo.com
Sep 27 2011, 09:27 AM
Good release. Time now to have a gas station to sell fuel in.
Greater output from the metal factory is a welcome upgrade.
Thaks

Darlene Keyser
Sep 27 2011, 09:31 AM
Love the updates!!! Is there somewhere we can go to see WHAT IS IN THE WORKS ?? That way we dont waste your time asking for the same thing on the other threads?? I have lots of suggestions, but dont want to ask for it IF IT IS ON THE WAY. PLUS, knowing what is coming keeps us excited. :) Wonderful job from all your workers!!

Deborah1979
Sep 27 2011, 09:44 AM
:D
I KNOW this doesn't really belong in this thread, but I have looked everywhere to post.:o

I do know the mods check this thread, so here goes...would one of you please check the Game Guide?? under the Home Supply Factory, it lists the Ironing Board needing Stainless Steel sheets, but when checking my facility it says it needs Aluminum Sheets!!?? The reason I double-checked, I just had a friend request help with Ironing Boards and announced that I would get Aluminum Sheets, and this whole time I was following the Game Guide! :eek::eek:

All of you do such an AWESOME job, I really hate to be this picky, but please recheck.
Thanks bunches!!
Deborah

al_bundy
Sep 27 2011, 10:34 AM
I KNOW this doesn't really belong in this thread, but I have looked everywhere to post.:o

I do know the mods check this thread, so here goes...would one of you please check the Game Guide?? under the Home Supply Factory, it lists the Ironing Board needing Stainless Steel sheets, but when checking my facility it says it needs Aluminum Sheets!!?? The reason I double-checked, I just had a friend request help with Ironing Boards and announced that I would get Aluminum Sheets, and this whole time I was following the Game Guide! :eek::eek:

All of you do such an AWESOME job, I really hate to be this picky, but please recheck.
Thanks bunches!!
Deborah

I have requested the change :)

Lavender Sky
Sep 27 2011, 12:47 PM
How do you produce caviar (sp???)? I tried fishing for it - no luck and I couldn't find it in any of my facilities. Thank you and also for a great update.

amberdh
Sep 27 2011, 01:59 PM

Thanks bunches!!
Deborah

I have requested the change :)

It has been fixed up :) Thanks for the heads up Deborah!

Taz D
Sep 27 2011, 02:10 PM
How do you produce caviar (sp???)? I tried fishing for it - no luck and I couldn't find it in any of my facilities. Thank you and also for a great update.
The caviar is obtained directly in the gourmet restaurant. To make that dish requires cucumbers and sturgeon. The caviar is gotten from the sturgeon. Sturgeon are found in the lakes and rivers.

Rickeyn
Sep 27 2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks a million for all the product increases. That will help immensely. Can you please increase the cheese production. I have several dairy plants and still can't make enough cheese for all my restaurants.
Thanks for making this great game even better.