PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

slartismum
Dec 27 2016, 05:40 PM
You are right, there are no tabs. I play the farming games and go full screen. Don't seem to get ads then. I am sure that not everyone will like it but it suits my kind of playing.

DJChambala
Jan 04 2017, 07:19 PM
I need new neighbors who play the game regularly. Most of my neighbors have stopped playing Farmtown, so now I find I do not have enough neighbors to help with the ships. Is there a way to find new neighbors thru this site?

Taz D
Jan 04 2017, 07:25 PM
I need new neighbors who play the game regularly. Most of my neighbors have stopped playing Farmtown, so now I find I do not have enough neighbors to help with the ships. Is there a way to find new neighbors thru this site?
Hi DJChambala,
Please post your request for neighbors in the Social section subject thread we have set up for Facebook Neighbor Requests. Please read the first post of that thread to see what you need to include in your post asking for neighbors. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

writerkat
Jan 07 2017, 06:45 PM
Does anyone else feel that the cost of farms and expansions are way too much now? I've been playing since the beginning and I can't spend much real money, so working in coins only and playing once a day means I will never keep up with purchases and expansions. I do try to spend some cash as I love the game and know the developers have to make a living, but I can't do it often. Any tips about making coin would be appreciated. I have all the coin facs.

BamaMike
Jan 07 2017, 06:58 PM
I work as many of my neighbors/friends factory's post as possible that brings coins and products and then I post my factory work once every day and I make around 6 billion coins a day. That includes selling off the non ingredients. I do have 2 trains so that makes working others factories easy but it does help big time in making more coins.

LongsleeveSteve
Jan 07 2017, 09:55 PM
Does anyone else feel that the cost of farms and expansions are way too much now? I've been playing since the beginning and I can't spend much real money, so working in coins only and playing once a day means I will never keep up with purchases and expansions. I do try to spend some cash as I love the game and know the developers have to make a living, but I can't do it often. Any tips about making coin would be appreciated. I have all the coin facs.

Fishing is the only way to make money. Layering various big lake and small sea coast make tons of money.

bluehair
Jan 08 2017, 01:31 AM
well even though I dont want to spend 50FC on farm 32 and dont have 15 billion in coins I will just keep saving my coins I dont need farm 32 but do want it but yeah will just save

Mama Kimberly
Jan 08 2017, 01:01 PM
Will this work on a tablet? I'd love not to have to run back to my desktop when crops need harvesting or a ship needs loading so it can move along to the next port.

ccheney
Jan 08 2017, 01:49 PM

I do. I have 25 farms the three largest ones are all 24x24 and I only have 7 billion coins and I can't afford to expand them any further. It seems that by setting the costs so high they are discouraging us from expanding.

I am on a fixed income so it took me several months and over $200 in real money, a fortune for someone in my position to get the tools necessary to work my facilities in one click or I would spend over 2 1/2 hrs a day doing nothing in the game but working them one at a time. I have all the coin facilities and only a handful of FC facilities.

writerkat
Jan 08 2017, 08:50 PM
I do. I have 25 farms the three largest ones are all 24x24 and I only have 7 billion coins and I can't afford to expand them any further. It seems that by setting the costs so high they are discouraging us from expanding.

I am on a fixed income so it took me several months and over $200 in real money, a fortune for someone in my position to get the tools necessary to work my facilities in one click or I would spend over 2 1/2 hrs a day doing nothing in the game but working them one at a time. I have all the coin facilities and only a handful of FC facilities.

I'm all for working hard and playing regularly, but when it seems impossible I want to give up. I try the earn farmcash things and most never work for me.

ccheney
Jan 08 2017, 10:03 PM
I'm all for working hard and playing regularly, but when it seems impossible I want to give up. I try the earn farm cash things and most never work for me.

Those earn FC ads from Trial Pay are gimmicks and I gave up on them a long time ago.
With the amount of FC needed for tools and facilities and since I am topped out at level 800 the only way to earn FC is through quests which gets me 1 or 2 FC a week and then the astronomical cost of expansion it's like I'm playing for nothing except coins. We can't really earn anything anymore.

writerkat
Jan 11 2017, 08:58 PM
I agree. But I still love it. I wish they'd have "specials" sometimes and make things affordable.

ammydeb
Jan 13 2017, 09:58 AM
I am a super neighbor, but it doesn't seem like experience points accumulate very quickly, and no exp. points on trees or flowers. Can someone explain how the coins/exp. points work? Thanks

Taz D
Jan 13 2017, 10:03 AM
I am a super neighbor, but it doesn't seem like experience points accumulate very quickly, and no exp. points on trees or flowers. Can someone explain how the coins/exp. points work? Thanks
Hi ammydeb,
You can find out all that you get in the hiring chapter in the game guide. Here is a link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Super neighbor gets the same as what you would get if your neighbor sent you a hire request. The only difference is it is a permanent hire, so you can work without the employer being around to send request.

rodbuilder
Jan 16 2017, 01:16 PM
I want to thank slashkey for expanding the farm stats access to 34x34 from 32x32... No warning at all... My question is why?...

marymarcel
Jan 16 2017, 01:29 PM
I want to thank slashkey for expanding the farm stats access to 34x34 from 32x32... No warning at all... My question is why?...

Hi rodbuilder :)

The farm stats rules were posted in the New Release December 4th, 2013 and it depends on the expansions for your farms.

Here are the rules:

7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required

its.colleen
Jan 16 2017, 05:03 PM
When did FarmTown first launch? I feel like I've been doing it for a very long time. I'm sure I have been a farmer for 10-12 years now? Currently I have all 32 farms expanded as far as they can go. I love it. It's like therapy for me! I do not tie myself down or let it command my schedule. I just do it when I can and Love Love Love FarmTown !!!

Taz D
Jan 16 2017, 05:09 PM
When did FarmTown first launch? I feel like I've been doing it for a very long time. I'm sure I have been a farmer for 10-12 years now? Currently I have all 32 farms expanded as far as they can go. I love it. It's like therapy for me! I do not tie myself down or let it command my schedule. I just do it when I can and Love Love Love FarmTown !!!
Hi Colleen,
I am sorry, but Farm Town has only been around since February 2009, so only 7 (almost 8) years.

lrk352
Jan 16 2017, 05:25 PM
please consider making the diffenbachia and the mugo plant where you do not have a skip between them. like you did with the oak trees ..ty
:)

marymarcel
Jan 16 2017, 05:28 PM
please consider making the diffenbachia and the mugo plant where you do not have a skip between them. like you did with the oak trees ..ty
:)

Hi Irk352 :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section to let the developers read it.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Albany1
Jan 22 2017, 01:04 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

As I have had the cattle van, etc on my Trains, I have accumulated well over a thousand head of cattle, horses, Hens, turkeys etc. I ended up disconnecting the vans from my trains and have purchased and filled the Super Coops, Dairy etc for all of my 32 Farms. I also have some of the ordinary "Houses" in storage!

Rather than sell my beloved animals, would it please be possible to have more than 1 of these Facilities on each farm, please? It would certainly be beneficial and less frustrating as FarmTown continues to grow at such a rapid rate.

I also have farms full on my paddocks with said Animals, which slows the game down.

Yours Sincerely,

Colleen Donovan (aka "Zelda"):)

Taz D
Jan 22 2017, 10:04 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

As I have had the cattle van, etc on my Trains, I have accumulated well over a thousand head of cattle, horses, Hens, turkeys etc. I ended up disconnecting the vans from my trains and have purchased and filled the Super Coops, Dairy etc for all of my 32 Farms. I also have some of the ordinary "Houses" in storage!

Rather than sell my beloved animals, would it please be possible to have more than 1 of these Facilities on each farm, please? It would certainly be beneficial and less frustrating as FarmTown continues to grow at such a rapid rate.

I also have farms full on my paddocks with said Animals, which slows the game down.

Yours Sincerely,

Colleen Donovan (aka "Zelda"):)
Hi Colleen,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section rther than in the General Feedback section. The developers will see your suggestion along with other related suggestions in just one place that way. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

mhendel
Jan 23 2017, 08:26 PM
I just thought of maybe adding a "search bar" to the page AFTER you click on the notepad so it'll be easier to find an item you're looking for to see how much more of that item you need.

Taz D
Jan 23 2017, 09:01 PM
I just thought of maybe adding a "search bar" to the page AFTER you click on the notepad so it'll be easier to find an item you're looking for to see how much more of that item you need.
Hi mhendel,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that your suggestions fits. This way suggestions about the same subject are grouped together for the developers to see.

Daisy-A-Day
Jan 25 2017, 11:43 PM
When asking Tom to sell my harvests, what is the little square checkbox in the left hand corner of each product used for? Played this game for many years and never thought to ask this. Thanks.

Taz D
Jan 25 2017, 11:57 PM
When asking Tom to sell my harvests, what is the little square checkbox in the left hand corner of each product used for? Played this game for many years and never thought to ask this. Thanks.
Hi Daisy-A-Day,
Those boxes are used to check for products you want to sell in the Non-ingredients (for me) by clicking the Sell Selected.

roxkursave
Jan 28 2017, 09:14 AM
I think you need to be making new levels all the time, what is the point of playing if we have to wait 3 months to get new ones.Bye the time you add new ones , i will need new ones again and have to wait again. It makes me want to stop playing,I enjoy this game but leveling up and not getting farm cash for that long it ingratiating too when using the quest part and need to by a building with it and you don't have enough because your waiting on levels.

Taz D
Jan 28 2017, 09:42 AM
I think you need to be making new levels all the time, what is the point of playing if we have to wait 3 months to get new ones.Bye the time you add new ones , i will need new ones again and have to wait again. It makes me want to stop playing,I enjoy this game but leveling up and not getting farm cash for that long it ingratiating too when using the quest part and need to by a building with it and you don't have enough because your waiting on levels.
Hi roxkursave,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it together with others suggestions. You cannot start a new thread in that section but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

koalawoman
Feb 01 2017, 06:38 PM
It would be great if we could sell excess manure either to the mayor or to other players who need some. I have over 4 million. I'll never use it all. I don't even harvest it every day anymore.

Tiger
Feb 01 2017, 06:46 PM
It would be great if we could sell excess manure either to the mayor or to other players who need some. I have over 4 million. I'll never use it all. I don't even harvest it every day anymore.

Hi koalawoman,

Ideas for the game need to go in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there, what you do is post a reply to one with a title that most suits your idea. Here's the link to that area >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Bumfy
Feb 04 2017, 04:18 AM
I am Super Neighbour for 2 or 3 different farmers but fuel is a problem, I seem to be short of fuel for my own farm but need to do my farms first as when I go to the Super Neighbour farms to get their crops first it uses all my fuel first, surely there must be a way of only using their fuel reserves when you're working on their farms and not touching mine?

Tiger
Feb 04 2017, 08:15 AM
I am Super Neighbour for 2 or 3 different farmers but fuel is a problem, I seem to be short of fuel for my own farm but need to do my farms first as when I go to the Super Neighbour farms to get their crops first it uses all my fuel first, surely there must be a way of only using their fuel reserves when you're working on their farms and not touching mine?

Hi Bumfy,

I'm sorry but the game will always use your fuel first before it uses the farm owners. It was set up that way so you could continue using the bigger tools using the farm owners if you ran out of fuel.

vonalm
Feb 25 2017, 02:23 PM
i realize that this game is mostly played by caucasians but....
i just looked into the valentine's day items and i really liked the bride. so since my husband is black, i wanted to have a black groom for my white (german) bride but couldn't find one. :confused:

the only black character is the sax player.... go figure :cool: :rolleyes:

Taz D
Feb 25 2017, 03:50 PM
i realize that this game is mostly played by caucasians but....
i just looked into the valentine's day items and i really liked the bride. so since my husband is black, i wanted to have a black groom for my white (german) bride but couldn't find one. :confused:

the only black character is the sax player.... go figure :cool: :rolleyes:
Hi vonalm,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see them grouped all together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. For this one you can add it to the decorations thread.

jeemersmom
Mar 03 2017, 08:26 AM
Nearly every time I check my newsfeed or see email notifications of Forum threads, I see complaints that production is too slow/inadequate to meet the demand of that person's facilities. "Just can't keep up" is the phrase most often seen. Come on, people, who can't you keep up with? Is there some unwritten law that says you will be booted off if you don't have the most facs in production, the most trains/ships, the most XPs??? Do you complain that the GAME is slow but have multi-layered farms with flowers, trees and facs on top of all of those layers? Do you say "I have to do that to keep up with demand"?
YOU are the one who creates the demand. You are the one who fills the facs several times a day, plows multiple layers, complains. FarmTown is a wonderful outlet for those who are homebound and the supreme time-waster for the rest of us. Relax and enjoy it.

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 03 2017, 11:32 AM
I LOVE this !! Well said jeemersmom !

ccheney
Mar 03 2017, 07:48 PM
Yes it's only a game but it gets frustrating when for example it takes nearly a year to be able harvest enough flowers from both your own farm and other people's farms to fill one flower shop to 80% capacity and I have flowers on at least 4 farms and one 24X24 farm that is nothing but flowers. It's frustrating when you have oil wells on all 26 farms 3 oil refineries and still can't get enough petrochemical barrels for one facility. I also have paper mills on at least half of my farms because of the amount of paper rolls needed. Because of the amounts of products needed layering is a necessity especially when your farms are small and the prices to expand are so ridiculous. It's very rare that I can fill all my facilities to 100% capacity. I don't have trains or many FC facilities because of the amount of FC required to purchase them.I would have had to stop playing a long time ago if I hadn't cracked down and bought FC to purchase tools to run the facilities with one click. It took me over two hours just to do facilities before that. I am on a fixed income so buying FC is luxury for me, a rare treat. The FC facilities I have I bought with my earned FC. which I'm not getting much of since I have topped out on levels. I do quests to get FC now.

ccheney
Mar 03 2017, 07:49 PM
Just want to say thanks for the great St Patricks Day stuff in the store and on the gift page!

artbee
Mar 04 2017, 12:16 AM
yes that is true and it been great for me at early morning or night when I am home alone.
I don't have layers on my farm, factory sometimes take a little time. I also like to do something quickly and before i go out. The cost to make farm bigger is a lot. I think if you could turn off the message when you are out of something to make something it would be good.

SeniorCornwall
Mar 04 2017, 11:01 AM
Tend to agree with many on this post. Yes it is just a game, and we all make it what we want it to be. Some like decorating, some the chats, others the mini games, others producing items.. To each their own.

I do think it should be possible to maximize the production of all facilities with time and planning. While this is achievable with some facilities, others it is impossible. Some ingredients are scare and as new production options are added, they are even scarcer. I am not sure why we are limited to one mine or oil well per farm.... In real life you can have many mines in one area or multiple oil wells in one area. Why can we only have 2 of each train? Ever check rail yards or seen the length of trains... And why can people not also work the timed facilities? And why can't we boast production (like overtime in real life),,..

I strive to maximize my facilities, keep them all running at 100 % and look at my coins increase. Aim to increase my diversification score... So it would be great if we could actually achieve full production in time using available resources and land...

I know this would not help those who are still building their farms who are short of coins for land expansions. I was there once and thought the coins were too hard to get. But in time / planning / and expansions I got there and now have all the land expansions and sitting on tons of coins.

You will get there as well, and in the meantime just keep plugging away at it. Use the tools provided to plan that next factory, add multiples where you have the resources (ex. put a bank on every farm to generate coins), etc. Look at the comments around this site for pointers.

Happy Farming

firegold flames
Mar 04 2017, 08:21 PM
i agree and well said . Farm town is one of great game.

artbee
Mar 05 2017, 02:59 AM
To help I have worked at moving some facilities to many farm, rather then all on one. Also there are tools to do more then one at a time. It just takes time to be able to get them. And I have enjoyed the game as a whole

MOM GLENDA
Mar 05 2017, 08:48 AM
it is just a game but i love famtown.what i do not like about farmtown is people complaining about the cash products .farmtown would not be here for us to play if no one bought cash .they have to pay facebook to have farmtown on here .they have to pay workers enough to support their familys.one person cannot keep farmtown working and keep things for us to buy .i am sure it takes several people to do the work and keep farmtown running 24 hrs a day.people need to stop complaining about the cash you have to spend .i do without things to be able to buy cash because i love playing farmtown .we just living off ss checks if i can do it others can

leighwj1960
Mar 05 2017, 09:07 AM
Nearly every time I check my newsfeed or see email notifications of Forum threads, I see complaints that production is too slow/inadequate to meet the demand of that person's facilities. "Just can't keep up" is the phrase most often seen. Come on, people, who can't you keep up with? Is there some unwritten law that says you will be booted off if you don't have the most facs in production, the most trains/ships, the most XPs??? Do you complain that the GAME is slow but have multi-layered farms with flowers, trees and facs on top of all of those layers? Do you say "I have to do that to keep up with demand"?
YOU are the one who creates the demand. You are the one who fills the facs several times a day, plows multiple layers, complains. FarmTown is a wonderful outlet for those who are homebound and the supreme time-waster for the rest of us. Relax and enjoy it.

I completely agree. This is why I only post my facilities 2 or 3 times a week depending on my stock. This gives me time to rebuild my supplies so I can keep most of them filled 100%. I also tend to buy only facilities that use ingredients that I have excess of or that are easy to acquire.

Aliboots
Mar 05 2017, 01:55 PM
I started playing this game years ago, and then stopped. I stopped at level 71, with about a million in coins. In July last year, I started playing seriously. I'm now on level 800 with 30 farms, almost 25 billion coins and have about 132 million xps. I don't dabble in factories as I simply don't have the time at the moment, but I never earn less than a billion a day in coins. I also buy FC on a monthly basis, and the amount is determined by my budget. I spend less a month on this game than I did when playing other games that offered little rewards. The beauty of this game is that it is interactive, and you always have something to do, depending on YOU!

Try playing Criminal Case or Pearl's Peril. Unless you have thousands of friends on the game, your play time is about 20 minutes a day, and then you repeat stuff you have done multiple times. So boring.

I also change my farms. For example, when you first start, you plant free stuff, or stuff that is cheap and has a quick turnaround time. Then you realize that you earn a lot of coins fishing, so you buy ponds and lakes, etc. Then you look at, say, farm 3, and realise there are no fish on there, so you start over from scratch. Time consuming? Yes. Relaxing? Yes. Rewarding? Yes.

alyceclover
Mar 05 2017, 06:22 PM
Yes it's only a game but it gets frustrating when for example it takes nearly a year to be able harvest enough flowers from .

I have never had to harvest flowers for a year to fill my Flower shop.

I sold off a lot of flowers because I loathe harvesting them; now only use Flower Shop to create bouquets I need for other facilities and sell the potted plants.

I have never looked to see if I was filling facilities to 100% capacity, but am sure I fill many of them ~ like Perfume factory, Pet food, Tea and others.

I do not produce a lot of stuff like Petrochemicals because I have tons in stock. It truly depends upon what facilities players have; some need more of some stuff than others.

I do agree with the paper rolls and new items like Velvet and Felt rolls, but I just stop producing stuff that needs them if I am short, because it is just a game. When games stop being fun, when they frustrate me, or am forced to log on multiple times a day to complete stuff, I leave.

I like FT because one can play at their own pace, excepting, of course, if one participates in quests which are not mandatory.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 10 2017, 02:36 PM
I just had a splash screen encouraging me to get this. Does it help or hurt Slashkey - or do they care? The thing about no tabs - we can't send gifts, check our neighbors, etc? It doesn't have those tabs?

SeaJay
Mar 10 2017, 03:54 PM
Anybody know what this 'Facebook Gamerroom' is. Do you like it? Not like it? Scam? What is it? I've been seeing it in ads for a long time, but this time it jumped up in full screen when I clicked my shortcut to get on.....as I have for years. My only option was to install or close the tab and re-open fb.

Taz D
Mar 10 2017, 04:03 PM
Anybody know what this 'Facebook Gamerroom' is. Do you like it? Not like it? Scam? What is it? I've been seeing it in ads for a long time, but this time it jumped up in full screen when I clicked my shortcut to get on.....as I have for years. My only option was to install or close the tab and re-open fb.
Hi SeaJay,
I moved your post to the General Feedvback thread about this. Some here can maybe tell you the pros and cons about it. Apparently Facebook is pushing this for everyone to use. The only thing I have done is to close the tab and reopen Farm Town. I don't need another app taking up memory.

lyndalu47
Mar 15 2017, 09:24 AM
Do you know anything about Face Book Gameroom? I continue to get invitations from it, yesterday i got a pop-up before i could enter Farm Town. Is this a recommended site? Will it make my FT experience better? I do not want to make a download i will regret and i do not know who else to ask. Please help as you are able! thanks!

lyndalu - happily farming since '09

Tiger
Mar 15 2017, 09:28 AM
Do you know anything about Face Book Gameroom? I continue to get invitations from it, yesterday i got a pop-up before i could enter Farm Town. Is this a recommended site? Will it make my FT experience better? I do not want to make a download i will regret and i do not know who else to ask. Please help as you are able! thanks!

lyndalu - happily farming since '09

Hi lyndalu,

Your post has been moved to the thread about the Gamesroom.

It is just another place to play all your Facebook games supplied by Facebook. Personally i have found no difference when it comes to speed, and if you have a need to open multiple tabs for the game for say working facilites, you can not do that there. I did find that not all the in depth menus work, like querying the IP and hovering over a product to see how much is stored. If you want to just play the game without being interrupted by Facebook posts and ads, you can do that there.

Aneida
Mar 18 2017, 02:52 PM
Hi Everyone. I am here asking about the same Question What is this Facebook-Farm Town Game room.
If I decided to download it and use FT without FB, will I be able to get into my own farms. Or do I need to create a new farm. I am afraid that if I down load this, I might loose access to my farms and or loose cash, coins, items, etc.

Would like to hear from someone who has download this.
I Use a laptop.

Thank you in advance for answers.

Everyone hope you have a great weekend / week.

marymarcel
Mar 18 2017, 03:05 PM
Hi Everyone. I am here asking about the same Question What is this Facebook-Farm Town Game room.
If I decided to download it and use FT without FB, will I be able to get into my own farms. Or do I need to create a new farm. I am afraid that if I down load this, I might loose access to my farms and or loose cash, coins, items, etc.

Would like to hear from someone who has download this.
I Use a laptop.

Thank you in advance for answers.

Everyone hope you have a great weekend / week.

Hi Aneida :)

If you go to the previous page (1) you can read some opinions about Facebook gameroom :)

Mimi48
Mar 19 2017, 04:24 AM
I tried it. My computer didn't like it I didn't either since most of the time I couldn't get the farm to load so I took it out...

rjohn726
Mar 24 2017, 04:51 AM
I see from another that Edge can't send the Gifts or make the trains go faster, like Google Crome does.

Therefore I will not do that at all.

I tho will continue to use Edge as it is a better system than Google Crome.

I will be ok as at times I can send some gifts, however only a few. Forget the trains is ok also, as those can't go faster in Edge, which is ok for me.

Time is more important for me.

As I will continue to use Edge will you please give me a list of all my neighbors so I can send them a gifts?

Currently I get the same list of 6 or 7 neighbors to send gifts to on Microsoft Edge. I really would like to send them all one gift at a time if I need to do that. I don't care about the trains at all.

Taz D
Mar 24 2017, 09:23 AM
I see from another that Edge can't send the Gifts or make the trains go faster, like Google Crome does.

Therefore I will not do that at all.

I tho will continue to use Edge as it is a better system than Google Crome.

I will be ok as at times I can send some gifts, however only a few. Forget the trains is ok also, as those can't go faster in Edge, which is ok for me.

Time is more important for me.

As I will continue to use Edge will you please give me a list of all my neighbors so I can send them a gifts?

Currently I get the same list of 6 or 7 neighbors to send gifts to on Microsoft Edge. I really would like to send them all one gift at a time if I need to do that. I don't care about the trains at all.
Hi rjohn,
There isn't any way for us to send you a list of your neighbors. We do not have that information. You can go to your My Neighbors tab and get that. They are all in blue boxes.

maggiel29
Apr 01 2017, 12:29 AM
I just went into the game and I got a screen all about "Facebook Game Room" - Ive seen stuff about this but ignored it? Will it cause a problem with playing the game if I use it? I guess FB are going to make us sooner or later. Sorry I know this isnt really about the new release but it will affect us all.

GoalieAunt
Apr 01 2017, 02:10 AM
I just went into the game and I got a screen all about "Facebook Game Room" - Ive seen stuff about this but ignored it? Will it cause a problem with playing the game if I use it? I guess FB are going to make us sooner or later. Sorry I know this isnt really about the new release but it will affect us all.

I've been using GameRoom for about two months now. Firefox had gotten so slow that it made farming frustrating and another family member farms using Chrome, so I gave it a chance. It's your same game, just using your computer rather than a browser (still need an internet connection). It works pretty much like using FT from Facebook itself, but you don't see any notifications or have other tabs open to distract you. You also don't have access to spellcheck and can't use copy/paste when posting.

So now I mostly use Gameroom to farm, use my phone and Puffin browser for checking on quests and ships and once in a while I still use Firefox to gift or check up on things.

maggiel29
Apr 01 2017, 03:00 AM
I've been using GameRoom for about two months now. Firefox had gotten so slow that it made farming frustrating and another family member farms using Chrome, so I gave it a chance. It's your same game, just using your computer rather than a browser (still need an internet connection). It works pretty much like using FT from Facebook itself, but you don't see any notifications or have other tabs open to distract you. You also don't have access to spellcheck and can't use copy/paste when posting.

So now I mostly use Gameroom to farm, use my phone and Puffin browser for checking on quests and ships and once in a while I still use Firefox to gift or check up on things.

Thank you - can you still post facilities etc using that? I like the idea of not getting notifications pop up especially :)

marymarcel
Apr 01 2017, 07:20 AM
Hi maggiel29 and GoalieAunt :)

I moved your posts to a thread about Gameroom in General Feedback section where there are more opinions about this.

lovetoocraft
Apr 25 2017, 12:11 PM
When it comes to planting trees and flowers (from both gifts and from directly planting them), how do I know if I need to plant more or if I already have enough?

I know we have the facility manager that gives us some information in the Utilization area, but I do not understand how to read it in relation to whether or not I need to plant more trees/flowers.

Taz D
Apr 25 2017, 02:13 PM
When it comes to planting trees and flowers (from both gifts and from directly planting them), how do I know if I need to plant more or if I already have enough?

I know we have the facility manager that gives us some information in the Utilization area, but I do not understand how to read it in relation to whether or not I need to plant more trees/flowers.
Hi lovetoocraft,
In the ingrdient planner, you can set filters to 15 day (length a facility will use if loaded fully) and by category. Then you can find the trees and flowers grouped all together and can see how many you need for each facility load. That way you can tell how many of the trees and flowers you need to plant.

Vivienne57
May 01 2017, 02:58 AM
In the neighbours bar on FT what does the blue dot indicate. I know the red dot indicates a SN and the green dot indicates that farmer is on line but no idea what the blue dot represents. Thank you :)

Tiger
May 01 2017, 06:46 AM
In the neighbours bar on FT what does the blue dot indicate. I know the red dot indicates a SN and the green dot indicates that farmer is on line but no idea what the blue dot represents. Thank you :)

Hi Vivienne57,

It means your neighbour is doing the co-operative quests and has at least one in progress.

Vivienne57
May 01 2017, 03:26 PM
Hi Vivienne57,

It means your neighbour is doing the co-operative quests and has at least one in progress.

Thank you Tiger Laybourne :)

Fred Bee
May 03 2017, 08:03 AM
I can't keep straight what time a question, release, or update is posted vs what time it is to where I live (California). Can you help me out with this? I am sure I'm not the only one trying to figure out if the time was 3am my time or when it happened. Is the game using PST? EST? Some other time?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Taz D
May 03 2017, 10:58 AM
I can't keep straight what time a question, release, or update is posted vs what time it is to where I live (California). Can you help me out with this? I am sure I'm not the only one trying to figure out if the time was 3am my time or when it happened. Is the game using PST? EST? Some other time?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
Hi Fred,
Go into your User CP at the top left of forums screen, find and click on Edit Options. Scroll down that page and find Date & Time Settings and change the time zone to your own for California.

Linn A
May 03 2017, 11:58 AM
Hello!
Every time I harvest fruits, vegetables and trees, not everything will be saved in the Storage.
For example Squash, Basil, Coriander and lots of other things, only the number will show 10-11 pieces on the list.
-But when I press the Play-button to reload the game when I'm done, it shows more. Maybe 20!
I didn't have to do that before. It started in the beginning of April!
-I have lots of belts too, but it doesn't help to win more belts in terms of the number of harvests!!
-I have tried to write many feedbacks to the support/forum, but nobody does anything about this or understand what I mean.
-*I wish the game was normal again as before!*
-It's so boring to restart the game all the time to get everything I harvest back on the list. I never did that before.
And I don't want to have 2 acres, it keeps a lot of 1 field!! Love the game, but can not play the game all day either!
-I love this game, but hate that the correct number will not be saved!!
Is it someone who can help me?

Taz D
May 03 2017, 01:07 PM
Hello!
Every time I harvest fruits, vegetables and trees, not everything will be saved in the Storage.
For example Squash, Basil, Coriander and lots of other things, only the number will show 10-11 pieces on the list.
-But when I press the Play-button to reload the game when I'm done, it shows more. Maybe 20!
I didn't have to do that before. It started in the beginning of April!
-I have lots of belts too, but it doesn't help to win more belts in terms of the number of harvests!!
-I have tried to write many feedbacks to the support/forum, but nobody does anything about this or understand what I mean.
-*I wish the game was normal again as before!*
-It's so boring to restart the game all the time to get everything I harvest back on the list. I never did that before.
And I don't want to have 2 acres, it keeps a lot of 1 field!! Love the game, but can not play the game all day either!
-I love this game, but hate that the correct number will not be saved!!
Is it someone who can help me?
Hi Linn,
As I have explain to you in your post in Help & Support about this and in the private message you sent, this was done to keep the speed of play up. If you wish to make a suggestion to change it back and allow slower play, then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Farmer Tony
May 03 2017, 05:07 PM
I've already posted an idea to the Suggestions section last year now it's just time to vent.

Suggestion Post (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6090386#post6090386)

It's really getting old when I plan my crops to get a deserved bonus and then when it's harvested the bonus never shows up. :mad:

Doesn't matter if cookies are cleared or if the reset farmtown link is used. Seems more and more the Belt or Dan bonus boxes are not showing up.

But of course the not needed facility bonus boxes never fail to show.

BethFB
May 04 2017, 03:35 AM
Can we sell Crude to other people?
One of my friends accidentally sold all his crude.

Thank you.

marymarcel
May 04 2017, 07:24 AM
Can we sell Crude to other people?
One of my friends accidentally sold all his crude.

Thank you.

Hi BethFB :)

I'm sorry but you can only sell primary products from crops, trees, flowers and fish.

BethFB
May 04 2017, 11:53 AM
I found out when I met him in the marketplace and tried to sell him some.
I wish we could sell it, if we have a lot of it to help someone out.

Beth

ahellman@ndsupernet.com
May 13 2017, 05:48 PM
I got this message this morning:

hello I am one of your neighbors but not a facebook friend I see you here a lot and would like to add you as a facebook friend. if you are interrested my name is Susan Hammer and you can send me a request so I can gift you and help you in quests.

I thought Susan Hammer passed away a couple of years ago. She is not on my neighbor list or my friend list. I did send a notice to facebook.

Taz D
May 13 2017, 06:34 PM
I got this message this morning:

hello I am one of your neighbors but not a facebook friend I see you here a lot and would like to add you as a facebook friend. if you are interrested my name is Susan Hammer and you can send me a request so I can gift you and help you in quests.

I thought Susan Hammer passed away a couple of years ago. She is not on my neighbor list or my friend list. I did send a notice to facebook.
Hi ahellman,
Even though she is not on your neighbor list you may be on her's. You can remove yourself from her neighbor list by clicking on the little green man at the bottom right of her message to take you to her farm. Then when you get to her farm look for the toolbox on the lower left side by her name. Click on that and then click on the top item. That will remove you from her neighbors. When you get back to your farms you can also use the Ignore on the lower left of her message to keep her from messaging you anymore.

marlene1091
May 15 2017, 06:56 PM
I would like to know if we can have a chewing gum factory so we can use chickle. I have no idea why I planted the chickle trees but I did so would like to use them. Sorry if this is in the wrong place as i have been wanting to ask but never sure where question like this should go.

Taz D
May 15 2017, 07:08 PM
I would like to know if we can have a chewing gum factory so we can use chickle. I have no idea why I planted the chickle trees but I did so would like to use them. Sorry if this is in the wrong place as i have been wanting to ask but never sure where question like this should go.
Hi Marlene, Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see all the suggestions collected in one place instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

honeypie286
May 26 2017, 08:32 AM
A lot of my friends are dropping like flies ... they hate the slowness of the game since the last upgrade. I have lost at least 1 Super Neighbour as a result of them not being able to load my farms. I turn off seeing all items, load my farm and it still takes awhile. When I switch between tools it takes forever for it to work out what needs to be done or to load what needs to be done ... it's tedious and adds at least half an hour to my game playing time because I can't load quickly. I was so excited when the latest tools came out because you could harvest/plow and reseed your farm quickly ... that's no longer the case. :( I might as well not have paid the FC for those tools. Nobody will use them and forget hiring anyone from the marketplace. If my SNers don't want to do it, people from the market won't. This game is really annoying when nothing works. I actually have a friend who can't boost her trains, can't load her farms, can't post facilities, can't work others' facilities, can't post her bonuses or requests on a regular basis ... She's been playing from when the game came out and she is done with it. She'd rather play pool. Not right folks. Please fix this. Yes, I wrote support and all I got was a clear this, that and the other thing and when it's game wide with several players it's not our computers that are the problem. It started with the last upgrade in the game. :mad:

Taz D
May 26 2017, 09:39 AM
A lot of my friends are dropping like flies ... they hate the slowness of the game since the last upgrade. I have lost at least 1 Super Neighbour as a result of them not being able to load my farms. I turn off seeing all items, load my farm and it still takes awhile. When I switch between tools it takes forever for it to work out what needs to be done or to load what needs to be done ... it's tedious and adds at least half an hour to my game playing time because I can't load quickly. I was so excited when the latest tools came out because you could harvest/plow and reseed your farm quickly ... that's no longer the case. :( I might as well not have paid the FC for those tools. Nobody will use them and forget hiring anyone from the marketplace. If my SNers don't want to do it, people from the market won't. This game is really annoying when nothing works. I actually have a friend who can't boost her trains, can't load her farms, can't post facilities, can't work others' facilities, can't post her bonuses or requests on a regular basis ... She's been playing from when the game came out and she is done with it. She'd rather play pool. Not right folks. Please fix this. Yes, I wrote support and all I got was a clear this, that and the other thing and when it's game wide with several players it's not our computers that are the problem. It started with the last upgrade in the game. :mad:
Hi Honeypie,
I am sorry you are having all these problems. When you layer trees, flowers and buildings over 9x9 staggered fields the way you have I am not surprised that you have slow loading issues. The game was never designed to do as much as you have on every farm. If your friend would like some help for her problems then she should come to the forums and post in the Help & Support section to see if we can help her correct those problems.

Walkies
May 26 2017, 03:08 PM
Farm Town won't load for me on facebook, I have to go to Gameroom, which is ok, but doesn't give you all the benefits you get when playing on facebook.
My message is, if the game doesn't upload in ten seconds, upload your flash player here.
I uploaded flash, which was unusual because before I have always been told I already have the latest version of flash, but still, it's not loading on fb.
This is all very recent

marymarcel
May 26 2017, 06:33 PM
Farm Town won't load for me on facebook, I have to go to Gameroom, which is ok, but doesn't give you all the benefits you get when playing on facebook.
My message is, if the game doesn't upload in ten seconds, upload your flash player here.
I uploaded flash, which was unusual because before I have always been told I already have the latest version of flash, but still, it's not loading on fb.
This is all very recent

Hi Walkies :)

If you are using Google Chrome as your browser, please try all instructions given in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898

Walkies
May 27 2017, 01:51 AM
Thanks for your help, and speedy reply!

honeypie286
May 27 2017, 07:33 AM
Hi Honeypie,
I am sorry you are having all these problems. When you layer trees, flowers and buildings over 9x9 staggered fields the way you have I am not surprised that you have slow loading issues. The game was never designed to do as much as you have on every farm. If your friend would like some help for her problems then she should come to the forums and post in the Help & Support section to see if we can help her correct those problems.

You're misleading everyone by putting the onus on me. I do have a few "overloaded" farms as you put it. There are plenty of farms that aren't at all overloaded and they take forever to load and forever to switch tools. So your efforts to blame me and put me on the defensive is not working. The complaints are everywhere in groups and on the news feed that the game is SLOOOOOOOOOW to load, slow to respond and slow to even load quests. Ignore the fact that I mentioned my friend's issues with her farms ... SLashkey just doesn't care about their players.

Aussie Rae
Jun 01 2017, 04:58 AM
I bought myself a new touch screen computer, downloaded Chrome and tried to get into farmtown.. nope.. checked and chrome was up to date.. after a lot of fluffing around found out I needed to download a new version of Flash even though its supposed to be already installed on chrome... was getting frustrated and about to send the computer back but finally got it all sorted, and I can now understand the frustration that others have when they cannot get into farmtown... my sympathy goes out to all those others....

Buck Tooff
Jun 01 2017, 01:15 PM
I have Gameroom but I really don't care for it but now that I've played some of my games via Gameroom, Facebook will not open the game through their portal. I now HAVE to play the game through Gameroom. Does anyone know a way around this or is FB now dictating that? Thanks!

Tiger
Jun 01 2017, 01:29 PM
I have Gameroom but I really don't care for it but now that I've played some of my games via Gameroom, Facebook will not open the game through their portal. I now HAVE to play the game through Gameroom. Does anyone know a way around this or is FB now dictating that? Thanks!

Hi Buck Tooff,

If it's the first time you loaded the game for the day clicking the bookmark can just load a new home page , you have to click the bookmark again and then usually you get a pop-up asking you if you wan't to play the game on Facebook or the Gamesroom.

The other way is to go to the game either via someone elses post, click the play and then bookmark it in your browser so you can get to it any time.

Or you can use the link at the top of this forum.

sgf480612
Jun 09 2017, 10:30 AM
I am currently at a level "245". I would suggest having separate numerical lists that tell the user the "tools" that are available for purchase, either by coins or Farm cash. I remember some time ago that I wanted to purchase a certain tool, however, I was not at the needed level of "245". Now that I am at that level, I cannot recall what tool I was trying to get. Any advice from other users is appreciated. Thank you.

Taz D
Jun 09 2017, 10:51 AM
I am currently at a level "245". I would suggest having separate numerical lists that tell the user the "tools" that are available for purchase, either by coins or Farm cash. I remember some time ago that I wanted to purchase a certain tool, however, I was not at the needed level of "245". Now that I am at that level, I cannot recall what tool I was trying to get. Any advice from other users is appreciated. Thank you.
Hi sgf,
You need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers see them all grouped together by subject, not in General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
The tools are listed in alphabetical order in the Game Guide chapter on tools and the level requirement is listed there in red for you. Any tool that is farm cash does not have a level requirement. Only coin purchased tools have a level requirement.

Aussie Rae
Jun 09 2017, 10:32 PM
decided to try the fb Games Room... but when adverts started appearing in CHINESE, I uninstalled it!!!

kidwboro
Jun 19 2017, 12:54 PM
I want to thank Farmtown for the concept of the 2 trains, ten cars apiece. Since acquiring the two trains last October, I can gain over one billion coins worth of investable merchandise per hour working people's facilities.
All I do is click and drag, do a couple of clicks, and I'm in action. The products come pouring in.
The mayor does all the work.
This is one of the best inventions of Farmtown.

carhar
Jun 27 2017, 07:16 PM
I don't like the way you have changed all the fishing

You can not see how many fish are left after each click and you have to click a lot and you only get a smaller number. You really never know just where you are at. I don't want to work for someone that has a lot of water and fishing to do and not know where I am. :mad:
AND I HATE how you have to wait when you are harvesting before what you are harvesting blacks out. It take more time to do it this way and sometimes you go over what you have done to find out you have already done those trees etc. Please change things back. :mad:

Taz D
Jun 27 2017, 07:26 PM
I don't like the way you have changed all the fishing

You can not see how many fish are left after each click and you have to click a lot and you only get a smaller number. You really never know just where you are at. I don't want to work for someone that has a lot of water and fishing to do and not know where I am. :mad:
AND I HATE how you have to wait when you are harvesting before what you are harvesting blacks out. It take more time to do it this way and sometimes you go over what you have done to find out you have already done those trees etc. Please change things back. :mad:
Hi Carhar,
I am not sure what you are talking about for the fishing as nothing has been changed for the fishing. Try clicking to fish, move the pointer off the water, then back over it and it will show you how many are left.
As far as the harvesting, the sections you harvest will go to transparent until you have harvested 2 to 3 sections and then will disappear completely if you have the eye completely closed.

carhar
Jun 28 2017, 10:13 AM
" move the pointer off the water, then back over it and it will show you how many are left"
yes I see how that works but I have been fishing for years and with each click when the pointer is on the water the amount of fish was always counted down as you clicked - now I can click, say 10 times and then the amount changes then a few more times and the amount changes and it goes on that way. All of a sudden it has changed for me the last few times I have fished for people with my orange boat.

Farmer Tony
Jul 09 2017, 07:01 AM
Errrrrr, just missed another.

Kaytutt
Jul 11 2017, 12:55 PM
Hi

Is it possible to mark your farms as "on vacation" or an easy way to send a message to all neighbours to let them know you are away? In particular for ships

marymarcel
Jul 11 2017, 01:50 PM
Hi

Is it possible to mark your farms as "on vacation" or an easy way to send a message to all neighbours to let them know you are away? In particular for ships

Hi Kaytutt :)

I'm sorry but we dont have that option. You can post a message in facebook if you want. About ships, you are able to disable your port, so you will not receive your neighbors ships.

All the information you need on how to close your port is in the following thread from our game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Also, if you want to make a suggestion, you can post it in our Suggestion section. You can not open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to Suggestions:

Alexandra_J
Jul 25 2017, 08:03 AM
Would like to know all the browsers you recommend playing farmtown with. I already use Opera and Chrome but would like to know others that people have tried and tested. If you don't want to write down the browser here please feel free to message me on here or my farmtown. Thank you

marymarcel
Jul 25 2017, 08:11 AM
Would like to know all the browsers you recommend playing farmtown with. I already use Opera and Chrome but would like to know others that people have tried and tested. If you don't want to write down the browser here please feel free to message me on here or my farmtown. Thank you

Hi Cornish Lil Princess :)

I moved your post to the General Feedback forum to let other farmers answer you.

dorissau
Jul 26 2017, 09:15 AM
I just read a long article on a tech site about the fact that Adobe Flash is shutting down and will no longer be available after 2020. I use Chrome which is making changes and will phase out Flash in the next year. I am wondering what steps our devs are taking so that our game will continue when these changes take place.

dorissau
Jul 26 2017, 09:18 AM
For my system, Firefox works best. I also play Farm Town on the Facebook Gameroom app and FT runs good there as well.

Firefox does not work well for me and Gameroom is OK, except you can't use tabs so you can't layer or do any other creative things. I use Chrome and Comodo Icedragon which both have great graphics and lots of flexibility.

Tiger
Jul 26 2017, 09:23 AM
I just read a long article on a tech site about the fact that Adobe Flash is shutting down and will no longer be available after 2020. I use Chrome which is making changes and will phase out Flash in the next year. I am wondering what steps our devs are taking so that our game will continue when these changes take place.

Hi dorissau,

There is time for them to switch to another technology like HTML5 or unity.

NiMo1960
Jul 29 2017, 06:58 AM
Farm Town keep crashing in Facebook Gameroom.
Comes up with the error "Break Point Reached".
Opened that account in Firefox and is working ok.

marymarcel
Jul 29 2017, 08:05 AM
Farm Town keep crashing in Facebook Gameroom.
Comes up with the error "Break Point Reached".
Opened that account in Firefox and is working ok.

Hi NiMo1960:)

It would be better if you report this problem to Facebook to let them check on it.

farmerKBW
Jul 29 2017, 09:23 AM
My Facebook Gameroom updated itself yesterday evening, and ever since then, Farm Town has been crashing in it, but only when I click on Send Gifts, My Requests, or My Neighbors tabs, etc. - it will open the Play tab, but the other tabs bring up a black page that says "Sorry, Farm Town Has Crashed," and buttons that have options to "Try Again" or "Go Home."

I play another game using Gameroom, all aspects of that game still play perfectly well; I was hoping that this would resolve overnight, but it hasn't. This isn't happening when I play Farm Town on my tablet or my desktop, only on my computer in Gameroom. There are no links in Gameroom to contact anyone, and since this is only happening with FT, I figured I'd start here and ask if anyone else has had this happen to them, and if anyone has any advice for how to get this fixed? Since I use Chrome browser, I've been using Gameroom more so I can use my mouse wheel to adjust the screen size, since that's still not working, plus it's just easier to not have to go in through FB sometimes, it's a distraction from the game.

I tried to figure out what version of Gameroom I have, but I can't figure out where that information is, it's not straightforward in my computer's files.

Does anyone else have this problem, or know what's going on? Would uninstalling, reinstalling help? Thanks!

marymarcel
Jul 29 2017, 09:40 AM
My Facebook Gameroom updated itself yesterday evening, and ever since then, Farm Town has been crashing in it, but only when I click on Send Gifts, My Requests, or My Neighbors tabs, etc. - it will open the Play tab, but the other tabs bring up a black page that says "Sorry, Farm Town Has Crashed," and buttons that have options to "Try Again" or "Go Home."

I play another game using Gameroom, all aspects of that game still play perfectly well; I was hoping that this would resolve overnight, but it hasn't. This isn't happening when I play Farm Town on my tablet or my desktop, only on my computer in Gameroom. There are no links in Gameroom to contact anyone, and since this is only happening with FT, I figured I'd start here and ask if anyone else has had this happen to them, and if anyone has any advice for how to get this fixed? Since I use Chrome browser, I've been using Gameroom more so I can use my mouse wheel to adjust the screen size, since that's still not working, plus it's just easier to not have to go in through FB sometimes, it's a distraction from the game.

I tried to figure out what version of Gameroom I have, but I can't figure out where that information is, it's not straightforward in my computer's files.

Does anyone else have this problem, or know what's going on? Would uninstalling, reinstalling help? Thanks!

Hi farmerKBW :)

I moved your post to General Feedback where we have an open thread about Gameroom.

You say you are using Chrome as your browser, could you please try another browser just to check if you get the same problem?

Also, you need to report this problem to Facebook. And we are not completely sure, but we think that when you uninstall gameroom you are asked why, so you can give them feedback about the problem.

farmerKBW
Jul 29 2017, 01:33 PM
You misunderstood me. The game plays fine in Chrome except for the zoom problem that happened because of a Chrome update that's discussed under "Known Issues, Glitches, and Bugs." What I'm talking about today has to do solely with Gameroom, not Chrome.

farmerKBW
Jul 29 2017, 01:42 PM
Hi farmerKBW :)

I moved your post to General Feedback where we have an open thread about Gameroom.

Also, you need to report this problem to Facebook. And we are not completely sure, but we think that when you uninstall gameroom you are asked why, so you can give them feedback about the problem.

I didn't see this when I was looking in the Forum to post, but taking into consideration that this is something that has to be sent directly to Facebook, wouldn't it be wise to add a thread to "Known Issues, Glitches and Bugs" entitled Gameroom where you all say that all Gameroom problems need to be sent to Facebook, instead of people taking time to search the Forum to see if it's discussed here, post their problem, then be told one by one to go to Facebook? The first place I go when I encounter a problem with FT is Known Issues, I bet others do, too. It might be helpful to you all to not have to tell us more than once.

marymarcel
Jul 29 2017, 02:02 PM
You misunderstood me. The game plays fine in Chrome except for the zoom problem that happened because of a Chrome update that's discussed under "Known Issues, Glitches, and Bugs." What I'm talking about today has to do solely with Gameroom, not Chrome.

I didn't see this when I was looking in the Forum to post, but taking into consideration that this is something that has to be sent directly to Facebook, wouldn't it be wise to add a thread to "Known Issues, Glitches and Bugs" entitled Gameroom where you all say that all Gameroom problems need to be sent to Facebook, instead of people taking time to search the Forum to see if it's discussed here, post their problem, then be told one by one to go to Facebook? The first place I go when I encounter a problem with FT is Known Issues, I bet others do, too. It might be helpful to you all to not have to tell us more than once.

Sorry for misunderstanding you :)

On the other side, it is not a problem for us to answer questions, up now we only received 2 or 3 posts about problems with Gameroom and it seems the issues started after their update yesterday. Give them a little more time to see if they fix the problems.

Alioopz
Jul 29 2017, 04:07 PM
I was wondering if this is a good idea or not. When someone's facilities/clients are empty isn't there a way to indicate that. I thought maybe shadow the person's post with like a light grey color. It is time consuming going into their postings only to find out nothing is available. This way we can move onto another person who has products available.:D

Taz D
Jul 29 2017, 04:23 PM
I was wondering if this is a good idea or not. When someone's facilities/clients are empty isn't there a way to indicate that. I thought maybe shadow the person's post with like a light grey color. It is time consuming going into their postings only to find out nothing is available. This way we can move onto another person who has products available.:D
Hi Alioopz,
No there isn't anyway for Facebook or Farm Town to know if the facilities or services are empty.

mlg5778
Jul 29 2017, 08:16 PM
This just started today. Every time I go to "requests" I receive an error that gameroom has crashed. I am trying to do it on facebook and am having the same error. I have cleared cache. Anyone else having this issue?

Taz D
Jul 29 2017, 08:23 PM
This just started today. Every time I go to "requests" I receive an error that gameroom has crashed. I am trying to do it on facebook and am having the same error. I have cleared cache. Anyone else having this issue?
Hi mlg,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the Gameroom crashing.
If you are seeing the same error when you go through Facebook then you are still trying to connect through the Gameroom. There is a problem with the Gameroom app since they updated it yesterday in that all except the Play tab in Farm Town are getting errors. For that you will need to report it to Facebook as that is their app.
Please try the link at the top of the Forums called "Play Farm Town" and see if you can get in that way without the errors. That link doesn't use the Gameroom.

rob_06
Jul 29 2017, 10:39 PM
I had been having the same issues and reported it to Facebook so far no response but tried something that worked for me and Farm Town is now fully working in Gameroom again.

These are the steps I took

1. Deleted Facebook Gameroom link on the desktop
2. Turned on Hidden Files this is need to Delete Facebook Gameroom as it is in a hidden directory. Deleting this will cause no issues with anything else
3. Went to Local Disk C:/Users/Account Name/AppData/Local/Facebook
The Folder named Facebook has the updater if it was used and another folder containing all the Facebook Gameroom files.

You need to delete the folder called Facebook only

4. empty recycle bin

5. goto web browser of your choosing and open Facebook and click on Farm Town link and it should show do you want to play in Gameroom below that is says install click that once downloaded install it installs the updated version which is a full new version.

Since I have taken those steps everything simply works again as per normal with Farm Town in gameroom.

For me and possibly others the update part of Gameroon seems to break things each time it updates so I will be taking the above steps when I see the updater kicking in to be sure nothing gets broken

Mally
Jul 30 2017, 12:10 AM
Facebook Gameroom crashes FarmTown for me too. it is the only game that does so.
For a long time now I have not been able to do gifting in Chrome, so Gameroom was the only way I could receive and send gifts. Now I can not do it there either. And this was the game I was going to keep playing... will have to rethink that if this is not fixed soon.

Taz D
Jul 30 2017, 12:14 AM
Facebook Gameroom crashes FarmTown for me too. it is the only game that does so.
For a long time now I have not been able to do gifting in Chrome, so Gameroom was the only way I could receive and send gifts. Now I can not do it there either. And this was the game I was going to keep playing... will have to rethink that if this is not fixed soon.
Hi Mally,
Facebook Gameroom is not part of Farm Town. It is a Facebook app so the only ones who can fix it is Facebook. If you will read the post above yours there is a way to fix the Gameroom app on your computer if you follow his directions.

Mally
Jul 30 2017, 01:47 AM
Hi Mally,
Facebook Gameroom is not part of Farm Town. It is a Facebook app so the only ones who can fix it is Facebook. If you will read the post above yours there is a way to fix the Gameroom app on your computer if you follow his directions.

I know Gameroom is not part of FarmTown. Neither is Chrome, Firefox or any other browser part of FarmTown. But when there is a problem, the FarmTown devs should contact Facebook and tell them about the problem or try to fix it at their end just like they do when there is any other problem as with a browser.

Mel-Caledonia
Aug 05 2017, 07:04 AM
Not sure where the proper place is to ask this. But I noticed on the Deli, several of the sandwiches use the mustard plant and not mustard out of the bottle. Is this correct? I was expecting to see the mustard bottle as part of the ingredients list.

Just a bit confused :)

Thanks for any feedback on this.

Tiger
Aug 05 2017, 07:16 AM
Not sure where the proper place is to ask this. But I noticed on the Deli, several of the sandwiches use the mustard plant and not mustard out of the bottle. Is this correct? I was expecting to see the mustard bottle as part of the ingredients list.

Just a bit confused :)

Thanks for any feedback on this.

Hi Mel-Caledonia,

Only the developers know why they have placed the crop there rather than the yellow mustard. If you would like a change made to this then you will need to post your idea in the suggestions area where they will see it.

GT1
Aug 06 2017, 01:49 AM
FF takes a pretty sizable resource footprint compared to chrome, even though chrome is still infantile in how it handles some things. If you want speed in adobe flash, chrome is it, out of the typical vanilla browsers. You'll really notice it on an older slower PC.

I was a FF/GM user for years and it still dominates in a couple niche areas, but that isn't on facebook anymore.

indigo2
Aug 08 2017, 06:19 PM
Hi,

Something I am seeing with some of my neighbours are items overhanging the actual farm area, what am I missing here, how are they doing this. Looks rubbish in most cases but I can see what they are trying to do. I still like to see "real" looking farms.:D

Taz D
Aug 08 2017, 06:29 PM
Hi,

Something I am seeing with some of my neighbours are items overhanging the actual farm area, what am I missing here, how are they doing this. Looks rubbish in most cases but I can see what they are trying to do. I still like to see "real" looking farms.:D
Hi indigo,
They are using the green Freestyle Farm Designer hand. That allows for things to be put out on the edge depending on the direction the item is rotated.

indigo2
Aug 08 2017, 06:53 PM
Thanks Taz.

imcgowan
Aug 23 2017, 09:30 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that put up instructions when you are having trouble with the game. I couldn't get on the game for days. I followed flash's instructions to the letter and it still didn't work. I checked the forums and couldn't find help. Then my husband tried to help and he couldn't do it either. Finally last night, I went back to the forums to search again and there under ''Common Problems'', in bold red was ''Crome Flash Problems'' I followed your instructions to the letter and was back on the game. Thank you so much.

Tiger
Aug 23 2017, 09:39 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that put up instructions when you are having trouble with the game. I couldn't get on the game for days. I followed flash's instructions to the letter and it still didn't work. I checked the forums and couldn't find help. Then my husband tried to help and he couldn't do it either. Finally last night, I went back to the forums to search again and there under ''Common Problems'', in bold red was ''Crome Flash Problems'' I followed your instructions to the letter and was back on the game. Thank you so much.

You are very welcome imcgowan, glad you are all sorted now :)

Gee Winger
Aug 26 2017, 02:59 PM
This is new. Every time I try to Add to Storage an Animal, I get the X025 Error message and have to reload.

marymarcel
Aug 26 2017, 03:01 PM
This is new. Every time I try to Add to Storage an Animal, I get the X025 Error message and have to reload.

Hi Gee Winger :)

We have emailed the developers about this problem and they will try to fix it as soon as possible.

AbeeNormal
Sep 03 2017, 02:04 PM
It isn't fair that I can't expand or add farms because I can't get 30+ neighbors. I have ran out of space and quests are asking me to build new facilities but I don't have room. Tell me what is fair about that!!!

marymarcel
Sep 03 2017, 02:16 PM
It isn't fair that I can't expand or add farms because I can't get 30+ neighbors. I have ran out of space and quests are asking me to build new facilities but I don't have room. Tell me what is fair about that!!!

Hi AbeeNormal :)

I moved your post to General Feedback section.

I'm sorry but that is the way the developers have set the purchase for Farm 3

If you want to ask for neighbors, then post again in Facebook Neighbors requests thread, but be sure to read the instructions given in the first post, first page of that thread as you have to provide a link to your facebook profile.

Also, you can send friends requests to some of the farmers who posted in that thread.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

alfyclown
Sep 06 2017, 03:54 PM
when I go to the "invite" page, the box that has the list on it doesn't respond and just closes in on itself. in other words, the two sides start moving together until I can no longer see the list at all.

Tiger
Sep 06 2017, 04:05 PM
when I go to the "invite" page, the box that has the list on it doesn't respond and just closes in on itself. in other words, the two sides start moving together until I can no longer see the list at all.

Hi alfyclown,

This is the same problem that's affecting gift sending and train boosting, they all redirect to the same facebook lists. The developers are aware of the problem and have opened a ticket with Facebook to try and get this resolved.

poof3013
Sep 17 2017, 01:30 PM
I am seeing a problem with my numbers on the "Help Given (to friends), Normally I get 50 added with each friend I help, but it isn't giving me any for a few farms that I help at, then giving 50 like every 4th or 5th farm I help with. Anyone know why I'm not getting 50 for each farm I help with? :(
Thank you,
Penny Smith

marymarcel
Sep 17 2017, 02:46 PM
I am seeing a problem with my numbers on the "Help Given (to friends), Normally I get 50 added with each friend I help, but it isn't giving me any for a few farms that I help at, then giving 50 like every 4th or 5th farm I help with. Anyone know why I'm not getting 50 for each farm I help with? :(
Thank you,
Penny Smith

Hi poof3013 :)

Please be sure you have the neighbor's bar set to "Order by Help given"

The information about Help given amounts was given in the New Release October 8th, 2013

The rules for computing the Help Given to Your Friends by You are:

1 point for CLAIM_BONUS, SEND_INGREDIENTS, SEND_GIFT and WATER_FLOWERS actions
5 points for WORK_IN_FARM, WORK_FACILITIES, WORK_SERVICE_FACILITIES, WORK_RAILROADS and SELL_PRODUCTS actions
FarmCash Price * 20 for each SEND_FARMCASH_GIFT action, this include ALL Farm Cash items, Certificates, Facilities, etc.

A particular helping action only count once per friend in a few hours period. For example, if you work in user X farm you get one point, if you work in user Y farm right after that you get another point, but if you work again on user X farm right after that it will not count, you will have to wait a few hours for it to count.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571274

RWC Ranch
Sep 21 2017, 10:27 PM
I wish there was something showing how many of the facilities you own or have. It is hard to keep track of everything you have. I would love to be able to go to the store and have it show me if I already own something and how many I have. Please consider this for future updates. Thank you :-)

Taz D
Sep 21 2017, 10:43 PM
I wish there was something showing how many of the facilities you own or have. It is hard to keep track of everything you have. I would love to be able to go to the store and have it show me if I already own something and how many I have. Please consider this for future updates. Thank you :-)
Hi RWC Ranch,
You do have a filter (funnel) that can show you what facilities you own or don't own. Also when you click on the green question mark (?) then hover your mouse over the facility picture in the upper right corner it will tell you how many you own.

Additionally if you open the Faceility Manager you can see all your facilities there and can count how many of each you have.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it grouped by subject for the developers to see. Posting it here in the General Feedback they will probably not see it as there are so many different types of posts in this section.

You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions, but you can reply to a thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.

Papi
Sep 26 2017, 08:29 PM
In the Game Guide, chapter 27 omits the facility that produces the Yoga Block.

marymarcel
Sep 26 2017, 08:58 PM
In the Game Guide, chapter 27 omits the facility that produces the Yoga Block.

Hi Papi :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to General Feedback to be able to answer you.

I'm sorry if I misunderstand your post, all products from the Fitness Equipment Factory are not used in other regular facility. They are used to load the Gym which is a service facility.

So all those products are listed in the following link from Chapter 27: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5120462#post5120462

All regular facilities and service facilities are listed in Chapter 13

Papi
Sep 27 2017, 12:13 PM
Yes, it is listed under those items used in service facilities. Should it not be listed here:

Where can i use the products i get from facilities?
Yellow Mustard - british restaurant, cajun restaurant, cuban restaurant, german restaurant, irish restaurant,
Zinc Ore - metal mill, painting supplies factory, storm supplies factory

Of course, it IS listed in Ch 13 ... so I suppose my point is moot.

*edited because I was wrong.

marymarcel
Sep 27 2017, 01:13 PM
Yes, it is listed under those items used in service facilities. Should it not be listed here:

Where can i use the products i get from facilities?
Yellow Mustard - british restaurant, cajun restaurant, cuban restaurant, german restaurant, irish restaurant,
Zinc Ore - metal mill, painting supplies factory, storm supplies factory

Of course, it IS listed in Ch 13 ... so I suppose my point is moot.

*edited because I was wrong.

Hi Papi :)

Chapter 27, Ingredients of Farm Town, shows where items are used and not where they are done.

The list you are talking about, is for products made in production facilities which are also used in other production facilities.

As yoga block is not used in other production facility then it is not listed there but you can find them in the list for products used in Service facilities. :)

Serenity Dilsworth
Oct 07 2017, 06:46 AM
But I need to vent --- I will happily vent to FaceBook if you give me an address to contact.

I am one of those folks that have been a faithful customer for years. Check my records, I do spend a bit of cash with you. I am your customer and I am guessing that you pay FaceBook some type of fee making YOU their customer. So what do you do when YOUR customer base begins to shrink because YOUR customers are tired of not being able to play, compete or enjoy themselves? Well, I would think you would POKE the FaceBook folks a little harder, but I really don't know this.

Yes, I know there is a work around, but I am not fast enough to use it. It really sucks being old, slow and physically disadvantaged. May these maladies never land on your door.

Last night as I purchased new items with Farm Cash dollars, I really wondered if I am throwing good money after bad. I've never had that thought before.

I would have responded directly to the post, but it's locked, but I have read it and am including it here to save you the trouble.

Thank you for allowing me to vent, I know it's difficult being the messenger that everyone wants to express their frustrations to directly.

Serenity Dilsworth of Merrymeet Farms

This is a Facebook issue not a game issue. We got this problem some weeks ago, and Facebook fixed it after some days. But now, the problem is back and the delevelopers let us know that Facebook has reopened the ticket about this issue. Sadly, we have to wait for Facebook to fix it.

Meanwhile and as a workaround, when you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.

marymarcel
Oct 07 2017, 07:03 AM
But I need to vent --- I will happily vent to FaceBook if you give me an address to contact.

I am one of those folks that have been a faithful customer for years. Check my records, I do spend a bit of cash with you. I am your customer and I am guessing that you pay FaceBook some type of fee making YOU their customer. So what do you do when YOUR customer base begins to shrink because YOUR customers are tired of not being able to play, compete or enjoy themselves? Well, I would think you would POKE the FaceBook folks a little harder, but I really don't know this.

Yes, I know there is a work around, but I am not fast enough to use it. It really sucks being old, slow and physically disadvantaged. May these maladies never land on your door.

Last night as I purchased new items with Farm Cash dollars, I really wondered if I am throwing good money after bad. I've never had that thought before.

I would have responded directly to the post, but it's locked, but I have read it and am including it here to save you the trouble.

Thank you for allowing me to vent, I know it's difficult being the messenger that everyone wants to express their frustrations to directly.

Serenity Dilsworth of Merrymeet Farms

This is a Facebook issue not a game issue. We got this problem some weeks ago, and Facebook fixed it after some days. But now, the problem is back and the delevelopers let us know that Facebook has reopened the ticket about this issue. Sadly, we have to wait for Facebook to fix it.

Meanwhile and as a workaround, when you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.

Hi Serenity Dilsworth :)

I moved your post to Feedback forum.

The only thing I can suggest you is to click in the ? icon in the upper right corner of your Facebook home page and then send a report about a problem:)

mattie van tonder
Oct 07 2017, 01:25 PM
I want it put on record that I am offended by this new fac's - if I may ask where are the men's underwear fac's and the transgender's??? :mad:

jeannine_p
Oct 07 2017, 01:57 PM
I want it put on record that I am offended by this new fac's - if I may ask where are the men's underwear fac's and the transgender's??? :mad:

there was a lot of outrage when the funeral facility and referral came out as well. and people eventually either accepted them, or unchecked them. slashkey doesnt make any player buy anything, the best part of this game is you farm at your own pace. i personally was upset that the marines were not re-released around memorial day, as i have had several family members serve in the military. but- with all that being said, its a game, not a political statement. you as a player have the option to not purchase something if you dont agree with it. im not trying to start an argument, , im just trying to offer a little perspective. hope you have a great day.

holla
Oct 07 2017, 06:09 PM

Um..is this really an issue?...lol...I mean dang the world has gone Offensive crazy, ITS A GAME...sorry just think this whole OH That offends me topic on everything has gotten way out of control!...you don't like it--don't buy it--simple :)

Aussie Rae
Oct 07 2017, 08:25 PM

really?? maybe just don't purchase the facility if you are so easily offended, I guarantee there are many who are not offended....

Farmer Tony
Oct 08 2017, 08:41 AM

Where is the "facepalm" smiley when you need it? :D

Taz D
Oct 08 2017, 10:46 AM
I am closing this thread before it gets personal.

supertrucker
Oct 08 2017, 11:45 AM
this might seem nit-picky, sue me...

not so long ago, when i loaded farmtown, i got a little popup telling me about the taste of spain, taste of china, and the 'shelf genie', among others... the popup itself isn't a problem - it's informative, and it goes away with a click; now, can anyone tell me why, when i go to the store, click on 'facilities', filter out the ones i own, and look for 'shelf genie' - just like it's spelled here - i can't find it?? they have a 'shelf gennie' (with 2 N's), which makes no sense at all, unless 'gennie' is some foreign word for a shop full of multi-purpose goods... and there's no editing the facility's name, either - it would appear to be a programmer's gaffe...

that's my rant, happy farming!

Ali41
Oct 08 2017, 10:52 PM
I think its a little excessive to have to have about a million points to get to the next level.

bbtracy
Oct 13 2017, 02:31 PM
I don't know where my post labeled neighbor went so I am going to ask again. Under My Neighbors one of my best neighbors Debbie Miler is showing as a neighbor but with no points. She is level 875 Can you tell me how this happened

marymarcel
Oct 13 2017, 02:45 PM
I don't know where my post labeled neighbor went so I am going to ask again. Under My Neighbors one of my best neighbors Debbie Miler is showing as a neighbor but with no points. She is level 875 Can you tell me how this happened

Hi bbtracy :)

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594622&page=199

al_bundy
Oct 14 2017, 05:53 AM
all the bushes are chop you use the axe to harvest with the bushes

however the latest bush the "caper" Bush uses the same harvesting tool which is the tree

as i have all bushes on 1 farm it would make sence that all the bushes use the same tool????

marymarcel
Oct 14 2017, 08:24 AM
all the bushes are chop you use the axe to harvest with the bushes

however the latest bush the "caper" Bush uses the same harvesting tool which is the tree

as i have all bushes on 1 farm it would make sence that all the bushes use the same tool????

Hi al_bundy :)

I'm not an expert but think the difference is with the other bushes you use the branches, so they need to be chopped.

With caper bush you use the "fruits" so they are harvested.

craftyoldlady7
Oct 22 2017, 07:30 PM
I agree with RWC. I would like to know while I am in the store how many of a facility I have without having to change screens, reload etc. Some facilities I like to have 3, 4, or more of while in the store. Going home and into manager and looking for the facility to find out what and how many you have and then going back to the store is very time consuming and annoying.

Taz D
Oct 22 2017, 07:41 PM
I agree with RWC. I would like to know while I am in the store how many of a facility I have without having to change screens, reload etc. Some facilities I like to have 3, 4, or more of while in the store. Going home and into manager and looking for the facility to find out what and how many you have and then going back to the store is very time consuming and annoying.
Hi craftyoldlady,
Please read my answer above your post. I explained how you can find out how many of a facility you have by clicking on the green question mark and hovering mouse over the facility in the upper right corner.

sod farmer
Oct 23 2017, 10:09 AM
or one could simply open their facility manager, and if they have the start all or store all tabs available to them - click one - wha-la - your facility count is there for you.

priscillar
Oct 24 2017, 10:51 PM
I didn't think to keep track of the number that reached 7 today but I know there were a LOT more I couldn't post. I find the number we can post is really very low given all the new facilities.

Taz D
Oct 24 2017, 11:06 PM
I didn't think to keep track of the number that reached 7 today but I know there were a LOT more I couldn't post. I find the number we can post is really very low given all the new facilities.
Hi Priscillar,
The number to allow for posting of the belt bonuses was determined because everyone was complaining about their newsfeeds being over run with those posts and they could not see anything else in their newsfeed. We had a lot more new belt bonuses at that time than even all the 7th dans we have now.

If you wish to make a suggestion to change the number allowed please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers can see it grouped with others about the same subject. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

alyceclover
Oct 27 2017, 09:20 AM
When I help neighbors seeing 176 facilities on one farm, 78 on another, I begin wondering how many facilities/referrals I have on each of my farms. It takes so long to click on large numbers of facilities even with Mayor finishing 1/2 of them. Since I find that too time-consuming, I do not want large amounts of facilites on my own farms.

I have tried counting them, but would be nice to have More Farm Info stating exactly how many on any particular farm. Of course, I understand ~ too much data and coding needed to facilitate that desire, so...

leighwj1960
Oct 27 2017, 10:00 AM
When I help neighbors seeing 176 facilities on one farm, 78 on another, I begin wondering how many facilities/referrals I have on each of my farms. It takes so long to click on large numbers of facilities even with Mayor finishing 1/2 of them. Since I find that too time-consuming, I do not want large amounts of facilites on my own farms.

I have tried counting them, but would be nice to have More Farm Info stating exactly how many on any particular farm. Of course, I understand ~ too much data and coding needed to facilitate that desire, so...

I have a few farms that have a lot of facilities but most have 4 to 10. When I post for work, I always post from a farm that has few and let them know which farms to save for last so the mayor will do all that work.

debsweb3
Nov 04 2017, 02:55 PM
I love, love the icon you - Slashkey - made for the Classical Music Band! The icon is so cute and very clever! I hope you have fun making more cute icons for Farm Town facilities. Thanks!! Have a blessed day.

maminette
Nov 18 2017, 03:30 AM
Bonjour !

Je rêve ... d'offrir à notre maire un ordinateur , afin qu'il puisse calculer la totalité des usines et magasins de nos voisins , afin que nous perdions moins de temps à attendre qu'il passe par toutes les fermes ... C'est si long qu'il est impossible de visiter tous nos voisins ... J'ai 106 voisins ... Imaginez le temps qu'il me faut si je veux tous les aider ...
Quel bonheur se serait de voir notre maire tout faire d'un seul coup ! :))
Bonne journée à tous !

Hello!

I dream ... to offer to our mayor a computer, so that he can calculate all of factories and stores of our neighbors, so that we lost fewer time to wait that he passes by all the farms ... It is so long as it is impossible to visit all our neighbors ... I have 106 neighbors ... Imagine the time which I need if I want all to help them ...
What a happiness would be to see our mayor making everything all at once! :))
Have a great day !

Taz D
Nov 18 2017, 11:05 AM
Bonjour !

Je rêve ... d'offrir à notre maire un ordinateur , afin qu'il puisse calculer la totalité des usines et magasins de nos voisins , afin que nous perdions moins de temps à attendre qu'il passe par toutes les fermes ... C'est si long qu'il est impossible de visiter tous nos voisins ... J'ai 106 voisins ... Imaginez le temps qu'il me faut si je veux tous les aider ...
Quel bonheur se serait de voir notre maire tout faire d'un seul coup ! :))
Bonne journée à tous !

Hello!

I dream ... to offer to our mayor a computer, so that he can calculate all of factories and stores of our neighbors, so that we lost fewer time to wait that he passes by all the farms ... It is so long as it is impossible to visit all our neighbors ... I have 106 neighbors ... Imagine the time which I need if I want all to help them ...
What a happiness would be to see our mayor making everything all at once! :))
Have a great day !
Hi maminette,
Please place your suggestion in the Suggestions section where we have the suggestions arranged by subject for the developers to see and not in Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

supertrucker
Dec 03 2017, 06:55 PM
ask any auto-body repair person, or professional painter - 'paint chips' are the result of damage to a surface that has been finished by painting! they are NOT the 'dry' samples that many paint stores and factories provide so users can see what their product will look like after it cures!

rant over, happy farming.

Taz D
Dec 03 2017, 07:13 PM
ask any auto-body repair person, or professional painter - 'paint chips' are the result of damage to a surface that has been finished by painting! they are NOT the 'dry' samples that many paint stores and factories provide so users can see what their product will look like after it cures!

rant over, happy farming.
Hi Supertrucker,
Maybe where you live, but here they call the sample color cards paint chips.

supertrucker
Dec 03 2017, 10:10 PM
Hi Supertrucker,
Maybe where you live, but here they call the sample color cards paint chips.

must be an American thing, they've been called 'swatches' up here (i've heard them called 'color cards' too) ever since i can remember...

HUNTERMORGS
Dec 21 2017, 11:42 PM
I know i have written about this problem but obviously its gone unlooked at as i have written i am not receiving the proper amount of xp points when i post facilities and i am sure im not the only one but its to easy to or for people to take it for granted that they receive the right amount i urge everyone to take note of what they get because i bet its wrong pls someone help or look at the problem ty

Taz D
Dec 21 2017, 11:53 PM
I know i have written about this problem but obviously its gone unlooked at as i have written i am not receiving the proper amount of xp points when i post facilities and i am sure im not the only one but its to easy to or for people to take it for granted that they receive the right amount i urge everyone to take note of what they get because i bet its wrong pls someone help or look at the problem ty
Hi Huntermorg,
You have been answered every time you have posted about this. The amount of xp you receive is correct.
You do not receive all of the number xp that you see floating up when you fill your facilities. The reason you do not is because you get bonus batches for the belts and dans you have.
Those batches do not use the products from your storage as they are supplied by the mayor. Since you are not using your own supplies for those bonus batches you do not get the xp for them. The amount of xp for those bonus batches is subtracted from the total before it is added to your own xp total.

priscillar
Dec 24 2017, 01:33 PM
Can you tell me which post matches what I had posted or leave me a link to it, Taz? Thanks

Taz D
Dec 24 2017, 01:39 PM
Can you tell me which post matches what I had posted or leave me a link to it, Taz? Thanks
Hi priscillar,
Try this one:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332042

priscillar
Dec 24 2017, 09:16 PM
Thank you and have a nice Christmas.

nanhoo
Jan 05 2018, 03:23 PM
Taz, I don't understand about the filters. I know the category thing, just not filters. Could you explain how to find it please.

marymarcel
Jan 05 2018, 03:46 PM
Taz, I don't understand about the filters. I know the category thing, just not filters. Could you explain how to find it please.

Hi nanhoo :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

Open your Facility Manager and then click in the notebook in the upper right side, that is your Ingredient Planner.

At the top of the page you have 3 filters:

.- All Facilities, this includes regular and service facilities

-. Remaining capacitiy, you can set this to different times, for example 15 days will show you what you need for a full run (100%) in your facilities.

-. The third filter: you can set it By Missing, you will see the amount you need for any product according to the time you set the second filter. If any of the items have red numbers in brackets, that shows you how many items you need to add to have the amount in black.

By Required, that shows you the required amounts for each item

By Category, it shows you the items grouped by category, crops, flowers, trees, animal products, fish, products

By Name: this shows you all items in alphabetically order

nanhoo
Jan 06 2018, 09:11 AM
Thank you Mary! That was very helpful!

marymarcel
Jan 06 2018, 10:13 AM
Thank you Mary! That was very helpful!

You are very welcome nanhoo :)

makytaja
Jan 09 2018, 04:01 PM
"I've posted about my yellow ship being deleted accidentally at least three times. Taz said I should post in help and support which I did. I've heard nothing since. Just now it appears in search there no matches at all about the posts. How does one get help?" (Email removed for safety. )

Taz D
Jan 09 2018, 04:12 PM
"I've posted about my yellow ship being deleted accidentally at least three times. Taz said I should post in help and support which I did. I've heard nothing since. Just now it appears in search there no matches at all about the posts. How does one get help?" (Email removed for safety. )
Hi makytaja,
You have been answered every time you have posted about this. The last answer is right under your post in Help & Support in the Cargo Ships subject thread. Here is a link to that thread and the page your post is on with the answer directly below your post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626490&page=145

When you can't find your posts please use the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

JohnAlbertini
Jan 15 2018, 10:49 AM
Why don't we have a place where all belt and dan bonuses go for us to pick? They pop up one after another, we have no idea what is coming next, are limited to five per day, and there are times like today where I've have almost no facility belts/dans for days but when I filled facilities today I got well over 20 pop up.

Ridiculous system! Put them in a manager box and let US choose which we want to post and when!

Taz D
Jan 15 2018, 11:32 AM
Why don't we have a place where all belt and dan bonuses go for us to pick? They pop up one after another, we have no idea what is coming next, are limited to five per day, and there are times like today where I've have almost no facility belts/dans for days but when I filled facilities today I got well over 20 pop up.

Ridiculous system! Put them in a manager box and let US choose which we want to post and when!
Hi John,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

abcwangfoo
Jan 18 2018, 11:10 AM
Hi all; I know,we can't delete and startover.Anyway to delete one of our farms and just use one or two? I,forgot how to play game

Taz D
Jan 18 2018, 11:27 AM
Hi all; I know,we can't delete and startover.Anyway to delete one of our farms and just use one or two? I,forgot how to play game
Hi Abcwangfoo,
I am sorry there isn't any way to delete a farm. You can just leave it setting empty until you are ready to expand your play.
You can find lots of good information on how to play the game in the Game Guide. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162

abcwangfoo
Jan 18 2018, 04:19 PM
THANKS for infro:)

lindylou30
Jan 26 2018, 11:18 PM
I have been playing Farm town for many years and while I appreciate how clever the developers are I have reached a stage where I am happy just to play without a lot of neighbours and trees and crops piled up. I feel the game is becoming bigger than Ben Hur and it's hard to keep up. I am now level 866 and want a building on level 872 which will require me to, at about 500,000 points each level to gain about 3000,000,000 points which makes me think, is this really worth it?

Taz D
Jan 26 2018, 11:23 PM
I have been playing Farm town for many years and while I appreciate how clever the developers are I have reached a stage where I am happy just to play without a lot of neighbours and trees and crops piled up. I feel the game is becoming bigger than Ben Hur and it's hard to keep up. I am now level 866 and want a building on level 872 which will require me to, at about 500,000 points each level to gain about 3000,000,000 points which makes me think, is this really worth it?
Hi lindylou,
As you are not asking a question or posting a problem with the game then I have moved your post to the General Feedback section of the forums.

bluehair
Feb 08 2018, 02:00 AM
for the next 2-3 hours....oh well guess I will watch youtube instead (its 9pm here) :P

Lara
Feb 08 2018, 04:39 AM
still no farm town and its over 3 hours. I hope the maintenance is worth it lol. I have crops waiting to be harvested. TV is not keeping me occupied with my farming to do

RozeeS
Feb 08 2018, 04:45 AM
I know that Maintenance is necessary but having to wait so long to get on our farms is frustrating. It said it was starting at 7am UK time for me and now it is 10.45am that is not 2-3 hours.

I am sure many will be annoyed to have lost crop maybe even farm cash through their quests.

Wouldn't it be better to know that while maintenance was on going our farms are "frozen" so when we return to them they are in the same state as before maintenance started.

We wouldn't all be anxious or cross that this has taken so much time

svtcobra97
Feb 08 2018, 04:57 AM
Loss of Farm Cash due to extended maintenance to the game on 2/8/2018

On the above date, you closed off the game for '2 to 3 hours' of maintenance. I understand you have to do that from time to time, but as I write this, the game has been down for just under 4 hours. I was due to collect 3 FC total (2 regular and 1 co-op) just 15 minutes after this maintenance began.
I have tried to 'wait it out' to collect, but it is nearly 6 a.m. Eastern now and I really need to have gone to bed a couple hours ago. Unfortunately, I will lose at least 1 of my FC (possibly 2) due to quests 'dropping off' during this time frame, or now because I can no longer stay up for extra hours on end.
Even if you have 'frozen' time in the game while working on it, I cannot stay up forever to claim my FC. If you had gotten the game running again when you said you would, AND if you had frozen time in the game, I still could have collected 2 FC instead of 1.
It would be nice to have had say 12 hour advance notice to be able to plan quests accordingly. Just my 2 cents worth.

jackiep63
Feb 08 2018, 05:16 AM
Agreed. 7am is a prime time for many of us who work. 2-3 hours, yet it's not over 4 hours later. This is really disruptive.

Aussie Rae
Feb 08 2018, 05:25 AM
after waiting 4 hrs I have decided to go to bed and forget about the farm til morning... will be satisfied with having 3 quests done for this week... my planting regime is totally out of wack now... lol..... but tomorrow is another day and its no good crying over spilt milk.... :)

RozeeS
Feb 08 2018, 06:24 AM
Almost 5 and 1/2 hours now. Do we know when Farm Town will be up and running again? Did someone forget to switch it back on? LOL

nettie1212
Feb 08 2018, 06:52 AM
I find it funny how so many complain about how slow the game is or this or that glitch. Now that they are fixing problems here we have more complaints about not getting into the game. How are they to maintain the game by not doing maintenance on it? Yes, I will not get my 2FT$ that I would have collected this morning at 3am so I will have to wait for another brown quest to come ready. It is a game after all and we enjoy playing it so THANK YOU for doing maintenance on it to make the game work for us.

jackiep63
Feb 08 2018, 06:57 AM
The issue is one of courtesy. A day's warning would have helped people to prepare and frankly, when they say 2-3 hours, that should be what it takes, it's 6 hours later now and no sign of anything, not even an estimate as to when it's really due back on.

RozeeS
Feb 08 2018, 07:08 AM
I find it funny how so many complain about how slow the game is or this or that glitch. Now that they are fixing problems here we have more complaints about not getting into the game. How are they to maintain the game by not doing maintenance on it? Yes, I will not get my 2FT$ that I would have collected this morning at 3am so I will have to wait for another brown quest to come ready. It is a game after all and we enjoy playing it so THANK YOU for doing maintenance on it to make the game work for us.

I have been playing this game for a long time. Back in 2010 maintenance was a regular occurrence. It didn't take very long and soon we have we were back up and running again.

Maybe you have not spent real money on the game? The only explanation why someone would make such a comment and why would you make such a comment after loosing FC? Anyone losing FC or crops waiting for the game to be up and running again would not be so placid

And I personally have not found the game slow. When people put too much on their farms with overlaying farms with crops and trees that is what makes the game slow. The only time I have ever found the game to be slow is when an update is imminent, probably because they are working on the game to add in more stuff

RozeeS
Feb 08 2018, 07:15 AM
The issue is one of courtesy. A day's warning would have helped people to prepare and frankly, when they say 2-3 hours, that should be what it takes, it's 6 hours later now and no sign of anything, not even an estimate as to when it's really due back on.

I totally agree with you, a days notice so people don't plant shorter term crops overnight or thinking they will be able to get back in around 8 or 16 hours.

I came on the game this morning to find it would be closing for maintenance in just 45 minutes.

I understand there are lots of time zones so it is only right we are given at least 24 hours notice of maintenance so we can plan accordingly

Penguinoni
Feb 08 2018, 07:16 AM
I've only just recently rejoined this game after getting fed up of the constant maintenance work before. I see there has been no improvement in the courtesy this game gives to it's players. Why can't they freeze the crops? No warning given the maintenance was going to happen and the time the game was down seems to be longer and longer. They're quick enough to take our cash for this game but it seems there's no customer service to stop our crops/quests from failing.

If you keep this up, I'll stop playing again or why can't you do free crop unwithers for all farms?

RozeeS
Feb 08 2018, 07:16 AM
It is up and running now TY

SamanthaO
Feb 08 2018, 07:18 AM
lol! I'm having withdrawal! �� I might have to go and do housework ��

RozeeS
Feb 08 2018, 07:19 AM
If you keep this up, I'll stop playing again or why can't you do free crop unwithers for all farms?

I have never known why Farm Town have not offered an un-wither for crops. But it's not just crops that lose out when things take this amount of time, people can lose farm cash too. Lucky I am not one of those people but I am sure there are some who will

The only solution is to freeze all farm when maintenance takes place

marymarcel
Feb 08 2018, 07:58 AM
Hi all :)

Please try to load the game again as it seems everything is working again.

If you have suggestions for the game, please post them in our Suggestions section for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion section:

catherinesmith
Feb 09 2018, 03:13 AM
in the old days i remember crops being suspended when work was done on the sight. I have loads of farm coins so can replant and i lost no cash through quest thank goodness as i was already swindled out of one due to a strange no mans land between the end and start of quest weeks. i do how ever find it a fun way to spend half hour before starting a 12hr shift at my real life day job. its not much fun when i plant 12hr crops and find i have to wait 48hrs to plow them by then i know they have gone to waste. please bring back the suspension.

Walkies
Feb 09 2018, 03:59 AM
I appreciate that maintenance work has to be done from time to time but it does disrupt play. Yesterday I was only able to open one cooperative quest instead of two, and I had to wait until you were back before I could start my neighbourhood contest. Today I had to wait before I could open a regular quest or start preparing my ship.
I know other people lost crops, lost their chance to claim to claim rewards and so on.

This is a game so in the overall scheme of real life and all its problems it's no big deal but it would be great if you could find a solution to our niggles!

Chris Frost
Feb 09 2018, 05:45 AM
I'm not sure where to post this so apologies in advance if this is the wrong place.

First, my bunnies have escaped! My farm 19 the hutch is empty. It wasn't before. That's odd. I'm on Win10, the latest Firefox and Flash is up to date as of 2 days ago.

Second, my son plays and he tells me that fuel as gifts isn't appearing as usable in the game. It shows in storage, but he can't use it with tools to plant.My lad is on Win10, MS Edge, and Flash is also up to date as of 2 days ago.

Anyone else notice these glitches?

marymarcel
Feb 09 2018, 06:34 AM
I'm not sure where to post this so apologies in advance if this is the wrong place.

First, my bunnies have escaped! My farm 19 the hutch is empty. It wasn't before. That's odd. I'm on Win10, the latest Firefox and Flash is up to date as of 2 days ago.

Second, my son plays and he tells me that fuel as gifts isn't appearing as usable in the game. It shows in storage, but he can't use it with tools to plant.My lad is on Win10, MS Edge, and Flash is also up to date as of 2 days ago.

Anyone else notice these glitches?

Hi Chris Frost :)

I visited your farm 19, Worzel's 19, and the rabbit hutch is ready to harvest, please try to harvest it to check if you get white rabbit fleece.

If that is not the farm we have to check, please provide a link to that farm. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

About fuel tanks, if you received fuel tanks as gifts and you stored them, then when you go to refuel, those tanks are added to the amount of tanks from your refinery.

If you leave those fuel tanks in your red gift box, then when you go to refuel, you will see them as "xxx gifts from your friends"

You have more information about Fuel in our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

Chris Frost
Feb 09 2018, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Hutch: Yes, I agree, the hutch appears ready to harvest. That's what alerted me to the issue; I'll explain.

I clicked to harvest as normal. "No animals harvested at this time" or whatever the message is. Odd, I thought. Hutch still looks ready to harvest. Repeated a couple of times. Same result. That's when I checked "Show animals inside", and that tells me there are no rabbits in the hutch. There were before. So, where have the rabbits gone? I checked that somehow I hadn't put them in to my storage, but no. No rabbits in storage either. Just gone. Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice

I guess I'll have to restock.

Fuel as gifts: Ah-ha! Thank you so much. That was the missing link; refuelling. It's that long ago since I played at his level and working hand to mouth so-to-speak that I'd forgotten about that. :D

marymarcel
Feb 09 2018, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Hutch: Yes, I agree, the hutch appears ready to harvest. That's what alerted me to the issue; I'll explain.

I clicked to harvest as normal. "No animals harvested at this time" or whatever the message is. Odd, I thought. Hutch still looks ready to harvest. Repeated a couple of times. Same result. That's when I checked "Show animals inside", and that tells me there are no rabbits in the hutch. There were before. So, where have the rabbits gone? I checked that somehow I hadn't put them in to my storage, but no. No rabbits in storage either. Just gone. Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice

I guess I'll have to restock.

Fuel as gifts: Ah-ha! Thank you so much. That was the missing link; refuelling. It's that long ago since I played at his level and working hand to mouth so-to-speak that I'd forgotten about that. :D

Hi Chris :)

You are welcome :)

If you want a refund for the missing white rabbits and also report this issue, you could contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

debhurst51
Feb 14 2018, 07:30 AM
Good morning guys.....when are we going to get some new stuff? Also, how about some folks waiting in line and more people of different ethnic groups. I've been playing this game for a long time and I just get more hooked each day. My bad!

Taz D
Feb 14 2018, 10:57 AM
Good morning guys.....when are we going to get some new stuff? Also, how about some folks waiting in line and more people of different ethnic groups. I've been playing this game for a long time and I just get more hooked each day. My bad!
Hi Debhurst,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we have those organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Lgailey
Feb 14 2018, 01:02 PM
How about updating the View of our Exps and Level.. At the moment the Level covers up part of the Exp Number. Make it so Both can be viewed and ensure that the level is correct for 1,000,000,000 Thanks

marymarcel
Feb 14 2018, 01:06 PM
How about updating the View of our Exps and Level.. At the moment the Level covers up part of the Exp Number. Make it so Both can be viewed and ensure that the level is correct for 1,000,000,000 Thanks

Hi Lgailey :)

If you hover your mouse over your xp amount you will see the full amount in brackets.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions

dcsully
Feb 16 2018, 01:04 AM
I kept watching for my 7th dan on salmon - really wanted to post that one!! It never showed!! It would be nice if when we get new dans there would be a place we could go to pick the ones we would like to post. I didn't have any other dans to post that day. Really disappointed!!

marymarcel
Feb 16 2018, 05:36 AM
I kept watching for my 7th dan on salmon - really wanted to post that one!! It never showed!! It would be nice if when we get new dans there would be a place we could go to pick the ones we would like to post. I didn't have any other dans to post that day. Really disappointed!!

Hi dcsully :)

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them all grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion section:

vivim
Feb 25 2018, 04:09 PM
I don't know anyone has noticed but the cost of going up a level is getting silly. Not only does it take 2.25million xp per level but its going up every 5-10 levels not every 25 levels.:mad:

Taz D
Feb 25 2018, 04:15 PM
I don't know anyone has noticed but the cost of going up a level is getting silly. Not only does it take 2.25million xp per level but its going up every 5-10 levels not every 25 levels.:mad:
Hi vivim,
The XP required for each of the latest levels is 1.2 million not 2.25 million.

vivim
Feb 25 2018, 04:29 PM
Hi sorry 1.2m xp, but i do still find it excessive.

jackiep63
Mar 02 2018, 01:18 AM
I see stuff up for St. Patrick's Day, but nothing for Mother's Day which is next weekend.

marymarcel
Mar 02 2018, 07:52 AM
I see stuff up for St. Patrick's Day, but nothing for Mother's Day which is next weekend.

Hi jackiep63 :)

Mother's Day is celebrated in different months all around the world. As our game if from U.S.A. and they celebrate that day in May, then those decorations will be available during May. :)

Dave L
Mar 03 2018, 09:50 AM
Until very recently, when working neighbours' facilities, the game would connect me to one of four different servers. Each neighbour's farm would always connect me to the same one of these servers. Having worked out which neighbour connected to which server, I could work up to four neighbour's facilities at the same time, in different browser windows.
Now I find that ALL neighbours are connecting to the same server, so I can only connect to one neighbour at a time.
This means that it will take me about 1.5 to 2 hours a day if I want to respond to all the neighbours who ask for help. Up to now it has taken maybe half an hour.
Why has this changed? It is a *HUGE* pain.

Tiger
Mar 03 2018, 10:08 AM
Until very recently, when working neighbours' facilities, the game would connect me to one of four different servers. Each neighbour's farm would always connect me to the same one of these servers. Having worked out which neighbour connected to which server, I could work up to four neighbour's facilities at the same time, in different browser windows.
Now I find that ALL neighbours are connecting to the same server, so I can only connect to one neighbour at a time.
This means that it will take me about 1.5 to 2 hours a day if I want to respond to all the neighbours who ask for help. Up to now it has taken maybe half an hour.
Why has this changed? It is a *HUGE* pain.

Hi Dave L,

You get changed from one server to another to help balance out the load on the servers to try to keep from one server getting overloaded and slowing down with many players on the game at that time. This is done automatically by the servers and not something a person goes in and does. Recently there was a problem with 2 of the servers so they were taken offline to be fixed, which is probably why you see the change.

It shouldn't be stopping you working facilites even if they are on the same servers. For each tab you open to work facilites, try taking the game offline before you open another one and see if that helps you.

Dave L
Mar 03 2018, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the advice, Tiger, I'll try that.

Tiger
Mar 03 2018, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the advice, Tiger, I'll try that.

you are welcome Dave L :)

jules1954
Mar 10 2018, 09:07 PM
I take my hat off to the Farm Town developers. They work hard to improve the game for us, even if we don't like some of the things they do. I remember when I first started, there were barely any tools, we had to take what gift was sent to us, and we had to do one at a time. Now we can exchange gifts and do all 50 at once. We have fantastic tools to make it so easy to work the farms and they have increased many things, still not enough I might add, but we have groups that help with any shortfall. Glitches can be many, but I still believe that the game is by far much better and easier to play than any other game.

trina531
Mar 10 2018, 09:42 PM
I just read jules1954 post and started thinking why do I continue to play? I play because of the wonderful connections I have made. I have play since Aug 2009 and I still play with many of my original neighbors. This game is more than planting harvesting and making money...it is about wonderful people who I have met. Thank you developers for all you do!

VelH23
Mar 12 2018, 01:27 PM
I took a long break from playing this game due to my husband being unwell. A long break - nearly 7 years.
(There's something wrong with the join date top right)

Lovely being back, connecting with neighbours from way back when we all started & meeting new people.

The developers do a great job, there would be no Farmtown without you & what a shame that would be. Thank you x

Taz D
Mar 12 2018, 03:49 PM
I took a long break from playing this game due to my husband being unwell. A long break - nearly 7 years.
(There's something wrong with the join date top right)

Lovely being back, connecting with neighbours from way back when we all started & meeting new people.

The developers do a great job, there would be no Farmtown without you & what a shame that would be. Thank you x
Hi VelH,
The date above your post is the date you joined the forums, not the date you started playing Farm Town.

max_river
Mar 12 2018, 05:08 PM
I not sure what is going on last week i had a least million today i have only a few eggs. I think you should make the harvesting of the hens like the cows every 8 hrs. with all the stuff that needs eggs now is crazy. or let us put as many animals as we want in the sheds. pls help us with the issues with the eggs and milk. thank you for making this a great game to play

Taz D
Mar 12 2018, 05:11 PM
I not sure what is going on last week i had a least million today i have only a few eggs. I think you should make the harvesting of the hens like the cows every 8 hrs. with all the stuff that needs eggs now is crazy. or let us put as many animals as we want in the sheds. pls help us with the issues with the eggs and milk. thank you for making this a great game to play
Hi Max_river,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

max_river
Mar 12 2018, 05:15 PM
ty tazi willpost it there

burkharg
Mar 18 2018, 05:08 PM
It is getting very expensive to play this game and level up. The one thing I liked about it when I started playing several years ago was the fact you could level up without paying actual money. Now that is nearly impossible.

Petuniaflower
Mar 20 2018, 09:30 AM
i wonder if anyone can help:

I have a friend,whose Facebook page only shows to March. We have tried everything,we can think of. I don't know if it is her settings or mine. I sent her a message,and posted it to her page.She saw it,but I looked and can't. She sent me something,and I can't see it.

Does anyone know of a setting,that has recently been applied,that would cause this. If so ,would you kindly tell me what,and where to find it.

Thank you

Taz D
Mar 20 2018, 09:44 AM
i wonder if anyone can help:

I have a friend,whose Facebook page only shows to March. We have tried everything,we can think of. I don't know if it is her settings or mine. I sent her a message,and posted it to her page.She saw it,but I looked and can't. She sent me something,and I can't see it.

Does anyone know of a setting,that has recently been applied,that would cause this. If so ,would you kindly tell me what,and where to find it.

Thank you
Hi Petuniaflower,
I am not sure what you mean about it only showing to March. Only showing what to March? Unless you are talking about Farm Town posts you need to address this to Facebook and not here.

JNelson
Mar 20 2018, 08:22 PM
if you have a SN with large farms like i do - i have all 35 farms at 44x and 9x , just Super Neighbor yourself to them you level up very quickly,, i put low level and new players SN all the time on mine to help them ... most can go from 0 to 925 in under a month just doing my farms ...

freemanwpb
Mar 30 2018, 12:19 PM
Your upgrades are absolutely atrocious and you all should be ashamed of your prices.I live on SS just like a lot of people that play Farmtown.You are just Gouging people to death.

Taz D
Mar 30 2018, 12:22 PM
Your upgrades are absolutely atrocious and you all should be ashamed of your prices.I live on SS just like a lot of people that play Farmtown.You are just Gouging people to death.
Hi freemanwpb,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as you are not posting a question or problem that we can help with.

craftyoldlady7
Apr 14 2018, 11:52 PM
I have played this game pretty much from the beginning. I loved it!!! It gave me the freedom to be as active as I had the time to be. I am however getting more and more frustrated with it over the last couple yrs. I have a somewhat limited time to play the game and I think this considered I am doing a good job keeping up most of the time but as the days and months go by I fall a bit further behind. Just as an example the chains quest that starts on Wed. at midnight. I will work my butt off getting my facilities filled, help neighbors when I can, etc. and I will start out on the 3rd or 4th day at about 3 or 4 spot and as I keep working thru the week at the same pace (every free minute I have) by the time the game ends I am at the 7th or 8th spot and there are different farmers listed than were not on there 3 days ago. I wish I had the time to play 24/7 but I have a real life a home and family to care for. I have notice that a lot of the players are retired and have nothing else to do so can do that but I don't and I feel the game is somewhat stacked against me. You say I am matched with farmers with similar abilities but I do question that. The biggest complaint I have is the price of expanding farms. It takes about a month to save up coins to expand one expansion the prices are so high. I don't understand how others can do it. I do buy farm cash (max) every month sometimes 2x. and must use that to buy the facilities saving farm expansions for coins. I think that is a pretty fair amount to spend real money on, definitely more than other farmers spend. I will continue to play as much as I have time for and do the best I can but I really needed to vent on this as I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way. There are other examples I could use but I think these pretty much get my point across. Your prices are too high and with the millions of players the developers are making millions on this game. How about giving your supporters a bit of a break here?

jmarie62
Apr 17 2018, 01:27 PM
I have returned to the game a few months ago after being absent for a few years. I was excited to return tho a bit bummed I had lost my previous farms.

With that said, I was also shocked that ALL of the reasons I quit the game were still major issues for me, including many NEW reasons that would have made me quit the game. People play FT for many reasons. For myself, it is about the laid-back, ease of the game that doesn't FORCE you to quest or have neighbors (unless you want to), and the decorating of different farms. The game is stress-free ...

However, I am really upset at what I've seen so far after returning.

1. The developers seem hell-bent on concentrating on facility after facility after facility. Every single update has to do with new facilities. This is a good area of the game, but without other needed and necessary updates as well, getting more and more facilities is NOT what I want to do.

2. There has been NO updates on avatars, looks, clothing, perhaps hands out of the pockets, African-American avatars still look like something out of an old Al Jolsen "black-face" sketch with NO realistic hair!

3. There has been little to no new decorations (minus the **** for whatever holiday is coming up, which, incidentally stays in gifting for months). Some people like to "theme" decorate such as Italy, Paris, Asian, Indian, etc. and there is nothing new!

4. Loading times have only gotten worse. Server crashes have only gotten worse. Disconnections have only gotten worse. A returning player would assume these are critical areas that should be fixed and worked on prior to providing a thousand facilities...#justmy2cents

5. Questing and Co-Op...these are new areas since I have returned and I must say they leave a LOT to be desired. For the amount of work and real time put into them, they pay out nothing worth it! So, I don't do them!

6. Trains/Ships...WAY too hard, time consuming, and real-dollar expensive for any type of benefit, in my opinion.

7. Hiring/Working Observation: I think it would be helpful to fix this area. Players should be able to see the level of person hiring you, and also the level of the person doing the hiring. I think it should be fixed that NO person should be able to hire someone on farms where there is NO work available. I also feel that players need to see if it is solo work or multiple hires BEFORE we accept a job.

8. About Neighbors: Why is it that when you work for a neighbor you get NO bonus??? When you have neighbors, that should be the ones that give the BEST bonus! Otherwise, why have neighbors? For a 10 fuel? NOT good folks! We should be able to give and get the VERY BEST in the game from our neighbors! :mad:

Rant over! I had hopes that the game would have been really updated by now. Thanks to all for reading. Happy Farming (if you can)

Auntie Al
Apr 17 2018, 02:08 PM
When you work for a neighbor using the Farmtowwn wall request, you get xp and a percentage of the items you help produce. You can use those items in your facilities or sell them at the market for coins. Those earnings can be significant.
:D

harrywhitmore@comcast.net
Apr 18 2018, 06:59 AM
I just want to thank raul and company for all the up graded , i had an answer to prayer today , you i.d. Farmers who posted more than once evry 12 hours and freed me up tremendously .i spend a lot of time on the wall and that is a supper great help , thanks again

jmn120176
Apr 21 2018, 08:02 AM
I could excuse all the unnecessary updates and facilities if they'd concentrate on THE OBVIOUS GAMEPLAY AND LAGGING ISSUES. I don't know how many times I have to say it before they do something about it.

Hey guys, how about fixing the performance lag instead of focusing on adding new stuff to a game that isn't working right? Can you do that? Can you fix the overwhelmingly annoying gameplay issue? Can somebody work on that? Do you think you can maybe take a look at it and address it instead of just adding a bunch of new stuff for people to spend money on?

Not sure how much clearer I can make myself.

notaparagod
Apr 21 2018, 09:01 PM
As far as ships go...the first few days, load one container. It only takes a few clicks. After the first week, you can have every container loaded in about an hour. It goes fast and you end up with a decent amount of products.

birdsong54
May 17 2018, 06:55 PM
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : ".http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached" CAN NOT FIND THE LINK FOR THE MEMCASHE CLEANER WHY ?????????? MINE DOES NOT WORK

Taz D
May 17 2018, 07:12 PM
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : ".http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached" CAN NOT FIND THE LINK FOR THE MEMCASHE CLEANER WHY ?????????? MINE DOES NOT WORK
Hi birdsong,
If your link is exactly what you put in quotes then it will not work because you have a period before the http. Aso the http should be https.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

birdsong54
May 18 2018, 02:12 AM
Ty taz for helping me yesterday have a great week end i don't if you can but i sent you a friend request earlier as well.

birdsong54
May 19 2018, 10:59 PM
The link that i got here only worked once but one of my ft players gave me this link which works so far .. ///

Taz D
May 19 2018, 11:01 PM
THE LINK THAT I GOT HERE ONLY WORKED ONCE BUT ONE OF MY FT PLAYERS GAVE ME THIS LINK WHICH WORKS SO FAR .. https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fl1.slashkey.com%2Ffacebook%2F farm%2Fplay%2F%3Fdo%3Dclear_memcached&h=ATPgCNLImIDoQYVcqxkw0aUQzbhx6fmr5-Rs1s-7As2xkN5WQDpvWPGPL6_KsWAI5yg8SFdH5v3Vf1oMsWLd_7s8a t4asw5pRNkFoErHlwo3uuwo&s=1 ////
Hi Birdsong,

The link I gave you will work every time if you will click it from that post, then book mark the page that opens. You can then use the book mark everytime you need to clear the memcache.

Where the link you posted is taking you is to the exact link I gave you. However it is going through Facebook first and then you have to leave Facebook to actually get to the memcache link.

This is the correct link:
http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/play/?do=clear_memcached

mjl1960
May 30 2018, 07:04 AM
I would like to see another platform that could be used to access Farmtown where I could keep my existing farms and get away from Facebook altogether. I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that Facebook and its founders support causes far too liberal for my beliefs. I do not want to support them in any way.
I have spent thousands of dollars and invested a lot of time into Farmtown. I hate to see that all too go to waste. But unless there is an alternate way to access my farms, I may be walking away and not looking back, much to the delight of my wife, who pointed it how much I have spent both in time and money on a game.

Tiger
May 30 2018, 07:47 AM
I would like to see another platform that could be used to access Farmtown where I could keep my existing farms and get away from Facebook altogether. I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that Facebook and its founders support causes far too liberal for my beliefs. I do not want to support them in any way.
I have spent thousands of dollars and invested a lot of time into Farmtown. I hate to see that all too go to waste. But unless there is an alternate way to access my farms, I may be walking away and not looking back, much to the delight of my wife, who pointed it how much I have spent both in time and money on a game.

Hi mjl1960,

You need Facebook to get your interaction between friends and neighbours that are needed for the game. There is no way currently to play without it. There is Facebooks Gameroom, where you can play the game with less interaction with Facebook. It isn't fully supported, yet but that is planned for the future. It might be worth you giving that a try. Load your game from Facebook and you should see in the right pane the option to download Gameroom. That will put an icon on your desktop which you then use to get to your Facebook games like Farm Town.

aussiefarm49
Jun 04 2018, 10:59 PM
Why do we need annoying pop up windows saying you can only produce **** of a product in a given time. When you don't have the luxury of a "start all" button it is so annoying.

aussiefarm49
Jun 07 2018, 08:00 PM
WizliamLEree has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - pop-ups - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636398&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
cialis side effects wiki commentaire.php?id=
cialis over the counter at walmart
(url deleted) cialis effects on women
(url deleted) cialis over the counter at walmart
</a> - generic cialis online no prescription
cialis 20mg canada jump to

so there are Trolls on here.

Taz D
Jun 07 2018, 08:05 PM
WizliamLEree has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - pop-ups - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636398&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
cialis side effects wiki commentaire.php?id=
cialis over the counter at walmart
(url deleted) cialis effects on women
(url deleted)cialis over the counter at walmart
generic cialis online no prescription
cialis 20mg canada jump to

so there are Trolls on here.
Hi aussiefarm,
Yes we do get spammers who get through on occasion and deal with them as fast as we can.
By the way if you want to make a suggestion about the warning messages please post it in the Suggestions section where we have those organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

chelonia
Jun 09 2018, 10:25 PM
Produce 10x Couscous 7 Veggies

Someone missed the shift key.

:D lol :D