PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

marymarcel
Aug 07 2014, 08:08 AM
I am pi$$ed off too! I bought this tool with the express intention of planting crops several times per day in the fastest manner possible. Turns out I can only use this tool once per day. WHY ON EARTH DOESN"T IT SAY THAT IN THE DESCRIPTION???

Can anyone give me information on how to contact customer support? This is a complete waste of $50 Farm Cash for me.

Hi!

All information about the Mobile Sprinklers is in our Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153290#post5153290

To contact Support Team, link in my signature, fill the ticket with as much details as possible and submit it. Be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.:)

drr30
Aug 07 2014, 09:08 AM
I am pi$$ed off too! I bought this tool with the express intention of planting crops several times per day in the fastest manner possible. Turns out I can only use this tool once per day. WHY ON EARTH DOESN"T IT SAY THAT IN THE DESCRIPTION???

Can anyone give me information on how to contact customer support? This is a complete waste of $50 Farm Cash for me.

Just a note for the future read the game guide before you buy anything. The moderators have done a good job explaining how the tools work. The sprinklers have worked on a 20 hour cycle since there release in 2009. Personally for me the sprinklers are an awesome part of farmtown I have produced more crops then I'll ever use.

Eradani
Aug 07 2014, 11:12 AM
Just a note for the future read the game guide before you buy anything. The moderators have done a good job explaining how the tools work. The sprinklers have worked on a 20 hour cycle since there release in 2009. Personally for me the sprinklers are an awesome part of farmtown I have produced more crops then I'll ever use.

i'm with you on the sprinklers. what with fertilization, belt bonuses, hiring bonuses, and 1/2 time harvest i'm usually planting acorns every 2.1 (ft) days!!!

never thought i'd care about the extend wasting feature till i started a serious quest farm and now i can't wait till i've got enough FC to get the purple sprinkler.

mebadgurl
Aug 07 2014, 05:23 PM
Can someone tell me how to harvest arabic gum? Working on a quest and I have searched everywhere for that. lol Thanks!

KnightRider
Aug 07 2014, 05:25 PM
Can someone tell me how to harvest arabic gum? Working on a quest and I have searched everywhere for that. lol Thanks!

They are harvested from the Acacia tree and that is a gifted tree.

mebadgurl
Aug 07 2014, 05:30 PM
Ohhhh thank you!

KnightRider
Aug 07 2014, 05:41 PM
Ohhhh thank you!

Your welcome, if you haven't used a lifeline yet, you can use a lifeline to get the Arabic Gum, all three lifelines you would be able to use. Don't get the Acacia tree mixed up with the Acai tree (which can be purchased in the store)

Trader you could go to the market or a neighbor and purchase the gum, Gift lifeline you could send out an ingredient request as long as you have a facility that uses that as an ingredient and Employee lifeline you could be hired to work someones trees that has those ready to harvest.

SeaJay
Aug 08 2014, 09:41 PM
It's always exciting to see Rob close the new release thread. Then the anticipation starts. I hear Carly Simon singing!!

Queen.of.Clutter
Aug 09 2014, 02:07 AM
I would like to say 'Thank You' also ! It still amazes me how in tune the developers are to the wants/needs of the players, and it is solely because of this Forum. The Moderators & Helpers are a KEY link - and a lot of times people seem to forget that these poor souls are NOT 'Farm Town' .... they are helping us, on THEIR OWN TIME, and I for one, APPRECIATE it!!

Last year, a new game started on Facebook, Criminal Case, a hidden object game. I started when it was brand new, and had the opportunity to friend the actual developers. They are VERY nice men, and I recommended to them that they check out Farm Town, but especially FT Forum. I sent them the links for the game, and the Forum. This is the way a game is SUPPOSED to develop, and that is thanks to the 'Eyes & Ears' of the Developers .... namely, our wonderful MODS & HELPERS.

Thank you all !!

Goldenserenity
Aug 10 2014, 01:28 PM
I was wondering why there are no stables to purchase with coins. I see wool shed for coins and a super wool shed for FT cash, and there is a dairy shed for coins and a super dairy shed for FT cash, a chicken coop for coins and a super chicken coop for FT cash. Then they have 2 stables available for farm town cash.
Any way they can get a stable in there for coins? :D

KnightRider
Aug 10 2014, 01:33 PM
I was wondering why there are no stables to purchase with coins. I see wool shed for coins and a super wool shed for FT cash, and there is a dairy shed for coins and a super dairy shed for FT cash, a chicken coop for coins and a super chicken coop for FT cash. Then they have 2 stables available for farm town cash.

Both of those stables is the same, neither of them is a super stables, don't know why they put 2 of the same in the store only the developers know why they did that, the only difference I can see is the way they look and only the developers know why they made the stables for FC.

Taz D
Aug 10 2014, 01:43 PM
To add further to what Knightrider said. Both stables were decorations for farm cash before they were made into facilities. To prevent problems of people wanting refunds once a price is set for an item it stays that price. That is why the stables are the only regular size animal shed that are for farm cash.

Goldenserenity
Aug 10 2014, 05:49 PM
Thank you both! Just wish they would add one for coins

Taz D
Aug 10 2014, 05:54 PM
Thank you both! Just wish they would add one for coins
You can always suggest it in the Suggestions section. I would say the best thread for that would be for new facilities. Can't hurt to try. :)

vonalm
Aug 11 2014, 10:26 AM
imho there should be a note in the quest which tells you what tree needs to be harvested.
i had the same and used google

KnightRider
Aug 11 2014, 10:32 AM
imho there should be a note in the quest which tells you what tree needs to be harvested.
i had the same and used google

Hi vonalm,

If you click on the box that has the arabic gum, it will tell you which tree needs to be harvested to get the arabic gum. You can do that with any of the items needed in the quests.

Lynn85
Aug 11 2014, 11:13 AM
i want to know why we can't finish working on all the farms when we are helping our neighbors out and working in their facilities. I would rather finish all the facilities instead of the mayor completeing them why dose he have to finish them instead of letting us do it. we could really use the points it gives us so we can level up more and get more of the facilities for our own farms.

Taz D
Aug 11 2014, 11:17 AM
i want to know why we can't finish working on all the farms when we are helping our neighbors out and working in their facilities.
Hi Lynn, not sure what you mean. What happens when you are working their facilities? The mayor should be finishing some of those farms for you.

rpost17
Aug 11 2014, 12:27 PM
How do you harvest Latex ?:mad:

marymarcel
Aug 11 2014, 12:35 PM
How do you harvest Latex ?:mad:

Hi rpost17!

You can obtain Latex by harvesting Rubber Trees with the Harvest tool. You can receive them as a gift from your friends/neighbors.:)

rpost17
Aug 11 2014, 12:47 PM
Thank you Mary, greatly appreciate it.

marymarcel
Aug 11 2014, 12:53 PM
Thank you Mary, greatly appreciate it.

You're very welcome!:)

Petuniaflower
Aug 11 2014, 03:02 PM
When trying to log on..message you do not have permission due to tah da tah da

went up above to log in here I AM:cool:

vonalm
Aug 11 2014, 04:36 PM
If you click on the box that has the arabic gum, it will tell you which tree needs to be harvested to get the arabic gum. You can do that with any of the items needed in the quests.
Knight, i've tried that but it didn't work. i also thought that i would/should give me the tree

Seraphina Warrior
Aug 11 2014, 04:46 PM
Knight, i've tried that but it didn't work. i also thought that i would/should give me the tree

Hi Vonalm, unfortunately, with the crops and tree's, clicking in the box, or hovering your mouse in the box, does not work as it does with the facility items. It will only ever give you the information that you see. I do see your point though, as it is very much left to a persons knowledge as to which tree gives you that item. Most of the tree's are self explanatory, but with trees such as the Acacia and even the Red Maple Tree, then it is not so easy. Maybe this is something that you could post in suggestions, as I think that it is possibly something that would be helpful to everyone! :)

madamx
Aug 12 2014, 03:10 PM
I was just thinking that it would be nice if Farmtown opened up some of the 'older' facilities that you have to pay for, and offered them for coins instead. That way, players like myself who don't have the means to buy coins, can have the chance to get some of the facilities that have been for sale for a long time i.e. the floral shop etc. Just a suggestion.

Taz D
Aug 12 2014, 03:18 PM
I was just thinking that it would be nice if Farmtown opened up some of the 'older' facilities that you have to pay for, and offered them for coins instead. That way, players like myself who don't have the means to buy coins, can have the chance to get some of the facilities that have been for sale for a long time i.e. the floral shop etc. Just a suggestion.
Hi Madamx. To make a suggestion you need to put it in Suggestions section and not in the General feedback. You cannot start a new thread in the Suggestions section but you can reply to an existing thread that is closest to your suggestion. This would be, I think best in the Existing items thread.

froglady1207@gmail.com
Aug 12 2014, 03:32 PM
Suggestion,,,,,,be able to freeze avatar completely. They serve no purpose and get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and freeze them when u go to do another persons farm to work. The black box is the same. DUH,,,,,I think we know a farm is loading or crops are loading. We are not stupid!!!!!!!!!! It also serves no purpose. The farming would go a lot faster. And when I say freeze them I mean forever. If some people want the avatar they can. But, let us have the options.
TY,,,,,,,,,,,,VICKYE

knolan
Aug 12 2014, 04:35 PM
Hi Madamx. To make a suggestion you need to put it in Suggestions section and not in the General feedback. You cannot start a new thread in the Suggestions section but you can reply to an existing thread that is closest to your suggestion. This would be, I think best in the Existing items thread.

I understand why she posted where she did, the forums is not an easy place to figure out where to post what, there are so many categories I get lost myself.

Taz D
Aug 12 2014, 05:36 PM
I understand why she posted where she did, the forums is not an easy place to figure out where to post what, there are so many categories I get lost myself.
There is always the one for "My idea doesn't have a thread" if you can't figure out where to put it.

Taz D
Aug 12 2014, 05:40 PM
Suggestion,,,,,,be able to freeze avatar completely. They serve no purpose and get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and freeze them when u go to do another persons farm to work. The black box is the same. DUH,,,,,I think we know a farm is loading or crops are loading. We are not stupid!!!!!!!!!! It also serves no purpose. The farming would go a lot faster. And when I say freeze them I mean forever. If some people want the avatar they can. But, let us have the options.
TY,,,,,,,,,,,,VICKYE
Hi Vickye. You can freeze your avatar when working. Click on your avatar and choose Freeze while farming. That will freeze your avatar.
If the black boxes are not there then you would not know why your farm is delaying in working. That is the way the program lets you know that data is being downloaded. The box does not slowdown theat download as it only takes an instant to put it there.

Shnookims
Aug 13 2014, 04:02 PM
I presently have 2 Oil Refinery's and can't seem to get enough Petro Chemical Green Barrels to help out in the other facilities. Can you please put more batches of the Petro Chemical Barrels in the Oil Refinerys? It sure would help ;)

KnightRider
Aug 13 2014, 04:07 PM
I presently have 2 Oil Refinery's and can't seem to get enough Petro Chemical Green Barrels to help out in the other facilities. Can you please put more batches of the Petro Chemical Barrels in the Oil Refinerys? It sure would help ;)

Hello Shnookims,

You should put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

medicgirl
Aug 17 2014, 09:41 PM
Why is it that when I harvest my own trees, they don't harvest as quickly as when doing for a neighbor. Takes so much long to disappear from your farm when doing them yourself. Is that the way it should be??

amanda_lee
Aug 19 2014, 10:14 AM
Is anyone else having problems harvesting animals? I can't get my bunny hutches to harvest. When I click on them it say "Manure is not ready". There's no pigs in the bunny hutches? It's also doing it on a few other ones I have on farms. Can someone tell me how I fix this please or fix it. I'm not the only one. A friend of mine added a bunny hutch on each farm and she's is having the same trouble. Also some of the pig pens aren't harvesting.

marymarcel
Aug 19 2014, 10:17 AM
Is anyone else having problems harvesting animals? I can't get my bunny hutches to harvest. When I click on them it say "Manure is not ready". There's no pigs in the bunny hutches? It's also doing it on a few other ones I have on farms. Can someone tell me how I fix this please or fix it. I'm not the only one. A friend of mine added a bunny hutch on each farm and she's is having the same trouble. Also some of the pig pens aren't harvesting.

Hi Amanda!!

It's a small glitch we are having with the animal sheds. When you try to harvest the animal sheds and it is not time to do it, then you will get the message about manure instead of saying let say, Rabbits are not ready.:)

rjohn726
Aug 19 2014, 02:30 PM
If you will create a Facebook list of the friends/neighbors you want to send gifts to then you can use that list rather than depending on Facebook to create a full list. Farm Town has no control over those lists, so there is nothing that we can do about it from this end.
To create a Facebook list that you can use for gifting follow the instructions in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

I have over 150+ friends for farm town and I don't mind sending 5 gifts over and over again, I always quit after 6 to 8 or so of those 5. There are times that facebook does give me 50 friends and I do like that. I also have a list of neighbors on facebook and use that list a lot for other stuff. I can't create and don't want another list on facebook, thanks.

I'll just keep doing 5 over and over again and again as I will get 50 every so often. Thanks I didn't know it was a list from facebook.

kjleoni
Aug 19 2014, 03:04 PM
Can anyone tell me if I can delete inactive neighbors! Thank you so much for your help.:)

whosyou?
Aug 19 2014, 03:22 PM
Yes you can remove them from your neighbor list.They will show up on your facebook list for gifts unless you set a group for just FT.

carolann43
Aug 19 2014, 03:56 PM
Is this Farmtown or Cityville? What happened to farming????

KnightRider
Aug 19 2014, 04:38 PM
Is this Farmtown or Cityville? What happened to farming????

Hello Carolann

I moved your post from the suggestions section to the General Feedback section, this is more of a comment than a suggestion.

whosyou?
Aug 19 2014, 08:46 PM
Everything you do other than farm,is optional.Factories,quest,farm designs...those are for those who wish to take those routes.You can plow,plant,and harvest crops and stick to doing only that if you wish.

firegold flames
Aug 20 2014, 08:47 AM
This is Farm town to me because nothing have change except for the updates that the developers/Admin/Mod update for us and the facilities as well .This is mine personal opinion about farm town .

Machinegun
Aug 20 2014, 10:33 AM
The main reason I quit Farmville and started Farmtown was simple. This is a game for adults. However you are starting to fail in your responsibilities. I have reached the top level of 550 and nothing. Just like Government you fail your top performers. You expect everything and we get nothing. I am not at all happy with you folks and will soon look for another game. Please get to work and fix this.

whosyou?
Aug 20 2014, 12:51 PM
The main reason I quit Farmville and started Farmtown was simple. This is a game for adults. However you are starting to fail in your responsibilities. I have reached the top level of 550 and nothing. Just like Government you fail your top performers. You expect everything and we get nothing. I am not at all happy with you folks and will soon look for another game. Please get to work and fix this.

There is nothing to fix.You need to understand that this game is a business,it is here to make money...not give it out...like some think the government is for.This has to do with free fc...not levels,levels mean nothing in a game with no competition.If the added 900 levels today...the people with 1,5,10 billion xp would want 900 more tomorrow.Now if they stop giving FC for each new level...I bet noone would care if they raised the max level.And fyi...there are no top performers...just people that play more than the next guy...a game.

Rambini
Aug 20 2014, 01:09 PM
Couldn't it be an idea to be able to sent friend/neighbor a new field? Hope you think about it. :)

Taz D
Aug 20 2014, 03:01 PM
Couldn't it be an idea to be able to sent friend/neighbor a new field? Hope you think about it. :)
Hi Rambini,
You need to put this in the Suggestions and not Feedback for the developers to see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.

Machinegun
Aug 20 2014, 04:05 PM
I have bought 500 FC from your site. But there was an incentive. I had earned 35 FC and wanted more FC to make or buy better stuff. Right now there is no incentive and it seems from your response there will be none. So you made the prize of FC for building the game and I am saying it is wrong to just cut people off. You need to continue with the incentive you made the promise not me.

KnightRider
Aug 20 2014, 04:12 PM
I have bought 500 FC from your site. But there was an incentive. I had earned 35 FC and wanted more FC to make or buy better stuff. Right now there is no incentive and it seems from your response there will be none. So you made the prize of FC for building the game and I am saying it is wrong to just cut people off. You need to continue with the incentive you made the promise not me.

Hello Machinegun,

What promise and incentives are you talking about? Slashkey has never made any kind of promise, incentive or anything in the game.

EDIT: Slashkey has put into the game that you can receive some FC for doing quests, it isn't a lot of FC, but 1 or 2 FC a week is better than none. Plus Trial Pay along with Facebook has the Earn Cash tab at the top of the game that you can possibly earn some FC, the Earn Cash tab though isn't connected to Slashkey and they have no control over that tab.

StoneFace
Aug 20 2014, 06:36 PM

Some players refuse to buy any extra Farm Cash, because they consider this a game to enjoy.

Some players buy extra Farm Cash, maybe 500. maybe 1000, because they consider this a game to enjoy.

and.. Some players buy extra Farm Cash, maybe 305, or 610 with every new release, because they consider this a game to enjoy

But the bottom line for us is that it is a game.

The bottom line for those who start, own, develop this game is to make a profit... not give it away.

max_river
Aug 20 2014, 06:41 PM

actualy it is not only adult game i started playing it when i was 15 and now i am 19. and i am not only one. i am ok with the levels yes it would be nice to get more. but i have evening invested my on money in to the game. this a game that you do not need all stuff to play it is choice to buy all tools.

Shawnda Marie
Aug 21 2014, 10:08 AM
I just want to know how soon we will get new levels,I enjoy doing the quests, but don't have enough farm cash to get the Semi tractor trailer truck I need for 3 of my quests, and no one is gifting any. It seems like everyone is very low on farm cash so there is no gifting of items. I have lots of coins, and will get whatever facilities I can with those until new levels are available. Of course, I am losing a few quests. Why can't we be able to trade some coins for even a few farm cash every once in awhile? Just every few months would help. Thanks

Taz D
Aug 21 2014, 11:43 AM
I just want to know how soon we will get new levels,I enjoy doing the quests, but don't have enough farm cash to get the Semi tractor trailer truck I need for 3 of my quests, and no one is gifting any. It seems like everyone is very low on farm cash so there is no gifting of items. I have lots of coins, and will get whatever facilities I can with those until new levels are available. Of course, I am losing a few quests. Why can't we be able to trade some coins for even a few farm cash every once in awhile? Just every few months would help. Thanks
Hi Shawnda,
Don't hold me to this as we really don't know what the developers are planning until they release it, but we have been getting new levels about every 3 months. So based on that, the last time was the June release and the next one should be the September release.
I am afraid the idea of exchanging coins for farm cash isn't ever going to be implemented as that is the way the developers make money to keep this game going.

whosyou?
Aug 21 2014, 12:11 PM
Just as another way to see this...

Currently,FB app data tracking has FT hovering around 160K players on a weekly basis.
Out of that 160K,lets say only 80K are ready to move to the next set of levels.(This is probably way to conservative a number...but the point still is made)That is roughly 2 million free FC given at each set of level ups.

2,000,000 FC = 16,666 transactions of 120 FC each.120 FC cost 19.99 each.

Add to that the amount of FC people are earning from quest per week.....That is a huge amount of money they are taking out of their pockets and handing out to the players every quarter.I would like to see another game company that does something similar.

Jack Parks
Aug 21 2014, 08:23 PM
Me too! If they raise it tomorrow, I'm already past it again.

ccheney
Aug 26 2014, 12:01 AM
Could we speed production of paper rolls in the paper mill? I can't seem to get enough. I have 2 paper mills. I can produce over 1000 of everything in each paper mill but paper rolls. Those I only get 250 per paper mill.

honeyg56
Aug 26 2014, 03:55 AM
I have so far waited 8 days for support to fix a problem on my farm, I have emailed them a couple of times (quoting their reference but received nothing), the support is really slack considering I play this every day and have done for a few years, not to mention the $ I have spent - a little bit of loyalty from the support staff wouldn't go amiss. I don't intend spending any more on the game until my problem is resolved. How much longer do I have to wait?

Taz D
Aug 26 2014, 09:00 AM
I have so far waited 8 days for support to fix a problem on my farm, I have emailed them a couple of times (quoting their reference but received nothing), the support is really slack considering I play this every day and have done for a few years, not to mention the $ I have spent - a little bit of loyalty from the support staff wouldn't go amiss. I don't intend spending any more on the game until my problem is resolved. How much longer do I have to wait?
Hi Honeyg,
I am sorry Support hasn't responded to you, however they do have to take the support tickets they receive in the order they get them so depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours it could take a few weeks for them to respond. Sending multiple emails to them does not help getting a quicker response. You just need to be patient and wait for them to get to your ticket.

KnightRider
Aug 26 2014, 09:51 AM
Could we speed production of paper rolls in the paper mill? I can't seem to get enough. I have 2 paper mills. I can produce over 1000 of everything in each paper mill but paper rolls. Those I only get 250 per paper mill.

Your suggestion would be better in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

honeyg56
Aug 26 2014, 12:03 PM
Hi Taz

I posted a link to my farm last week and one of the moderators had a look but couldn't find the missing facility.

It was in my storage, I tried to move it to the farm but it wouldn't let me. I came out of the game and went back in and it was gone. I have cleared memcache, flash, browser and searched every farm using the search tool but can't find it.

I have loads of stuff to sell and can't sell in case support needs to search for it from there end.

I only used it the week before for a quest. I need to buy another facility but am not prepared to spend any more on fc whilst this is still ongoing. I love the game but the support is poor

Taz D
Aug 26 2014, 12:23 PM
Hi Taz

I posted a link to my farm last week and one of the moderators had a look but couldn't find the missing facility.

It was in my storage, I tried to move it to the farm but it wouldn't let me. I came out of the game and went back in and it was gone. I have cleared memcache, flash, browser and searched every farm using the search tool but can't find it.

I have loads of stuff to sell and can't sell in case support needs to search for it from there end.

I only used it the week before for a quest. I need to buy another facility but am not prepared to spend any more on fc whilst this is still ongoing. I love the game but the support is poor
I am sorry you are having this problem. The biggest problem with Support is that people send them tickets for things that can be fixed through the forums or send multiple emails/tickets to them. Those add to the number of tickets they have to get through which lengthens the time it takes for them to get to current tickets.
You can still sell the items you are holding. Support doesn't need to see that. The only thing they need to verify is that you show a purchase of the facility, that it is not in your storage or on a farm, and that you haven't sold it.
The only thing you can do is wait until they get to your ticket. You should have had an automatic email when you sent the first ticket in. That email will contain your ticket number and a link you can go to to check on the status of your ticket.

honeyg56
Aug 26 2014, 12:35 PM
Hi Taz

Yeah they did and I check the status several times a day. It initially was marked up as Urgent then towards the end of last week they changed it to medium

Lynn85
Aug 27 2014, 11:45 AM
why can't you have the mayor help if you only have one train with 10 or more cars in it? That feature is so time saving, but I cannot afford to buy all those trains especially when they carry all the same products. I am on a low fixed income. This would be so great if you could do that.:o

why can't we finish working all the facilities each time we work for our neighbors, i hate that the mayor is always finishing the last several farms it takes forever to earn the farm cash to buy the facilities that we really need for quests and i can't afford to buy the cash or all the extra trains i only have one train more of the facilities should be sold for coins or maybe lower the price of them with the farm cash.

KnightRider
Aug 27 2014, 11:54 AM
why can't we finish working all the facilities each time we work for our neighbors, i hate that the mayor is always finishing the last several farms it takes forever to earn the farm cash to buy the facilities that we really need for quests and i can't afford to buy the cash or all the extra trains i only have one train more of the facilities should be sold for coins or maybe lower the price of them with the farm cash.

Hello Lynn,

The mayor working the last of the facilities doesn't keep you from getting XP so that you can level up, you still get your XP for working those facilities, it is just that the mayor does the rest of the facility more quickly and you can then move on to the next facility.

ccheney
Aug 27 2014, 01:34 PM
who used up all the toilet paper???

Exactly! You would think the restroom supplies factory would produce toilet paper.

Mrs Borgies
Aug 28 2014, 01:36 AM
Well I bath daily but nobody seems to be game to share my company in WF3 when I go to hire someone to work my farms. I do see someone occasionally, but they don't hang around to work...or perhaps I gave them a fright when they saw someone pop in. :eek::p

To find some workers (no matter time of day), I have to go to a neighbours farm to access another Mainframe WF#.

This has been a way of life for me for about a month and wonder what gives?

It is a bit frustrating to have to farm hop to get helpers. :rolleyes:

Still a great game though! :D

crafty chris
Aug 28 2014, 05:13 AM
Well I bath daily but nobody seems to be game to share my company in WF3 when I go to hire someone to work my farms. I do see someone occasionally, but they don't hang around to work...or perhaps I gave them a fright when they saw someone pop in. :eek::p

To find some workers (no matter time of day), I have to go to a neighbours farm to access another Mainframe WF#.

This has been a way of life for me for about a month and wonder what gives?

It is a bit frustrating to have to farm hop to get helpers. :rolleyes:

Still a great game though! :D

hiya mrs borgies maybe its the deodorant?? lol ... the only suggestion i can think of right now is to check the language see if it is set to english :)

Mrs Borgies
Aug 28 2014, 06:01 AM
OMG.... I rushed out and purchased an expensive deodorant then changed from English UK to English US and then blow me down....there are lots and LOTS of people wanting to work!!!! LOL :D

Thank you so much for your help Crafty Chris. Who would have thought!

crafty chris
Aug 28 2014, 07:20 AM
OMG.... I rushed out and purchased an expensive deodorant then changed from English UK to English US and then blow me down....there are lots and LOTS of people wanting to work!!!! LOL :D

Thank you so much for your help Crafty Chris. Who would have thought!

ah youre more than welcome so glad that worked :)

now with all those deodorants give them as xmas pressies (just be careful not to offend) lmao

Mrs Borgies
Aug 28 2014, 07:55 PM
Tee hee!!! ;):cool:

debsweb3
Aug 28 2014, 09:30 PM
I currently have over 80,079,271 exp points - when I hit 99,999,999 then it will change to 1M -- why M ?? We have to start our million xp count over?? Am I missing something? Please advise...thank you kindly...:rolleyes::eek:

Taz D
Aug 28 2014, 09:43 PM
I currently have over 80,079,271 exp points - when I hit 99,999,999 then it will change to 1M -- why M ?? We have to start our million xp count over?? Am I missing something? Please advise...thank you kindly...:rolleyes::eek:
Hi Deb,
You are missing something because it changes to 100 M for 100 million not 1 M. And this is only seen in the neighbor bar. Your experience at the top of your farm will stay as a longer truncated number that you can see your exact total by hovering over it.

debsweb3
Aug 28 2014, 10:13 PM
Oh, oh, Okay --- THANK YOU --- yep, I sure was missing something LOL - thank you kindly -- yay!! big hugs!!

honeyg56
Aug 29 2014, 09:34 AM
So fed up with the lack of response from the Support Team actually now thinking of deleting the app. I have spent so much money on it over the years, maybe that's a lesson learned. 10 days and not even a courtesy contact email - finito

Taz D
Aug 29 2014, 09:47 AM
So fed up with the lack of response from the Support Team actually now thinking of deleting the app. I have spent so much money on it over the years, maybe that's a lesson learned. 10 days and not even a courtesy contact email - finito
As I said it can take up to a few weeks for them to get to your ticket depending on how many tickets ahead of yours.

Momser
Aug 30 2014, 08:10 AM
Not sure where this goes, but WHEN are you going to put dans into all those facilities you have been adding for the last many months? I keep looking but no dans for facilities that have been around for 6 or more months now. You keep adding new facilities and not adding dans to ones we already have.

tahkeela
Aug 30 2014, 10:18 AM
Can someone tell me if one can still play farmtown( keep their same account) some how if they close their Facebook account.

whosyou?
Aug 30 2014, 10:21 AM
Can someone tell me if one can still play farmtown( keep their same account) some how if they close their Facebook account.

No.FT is only on FB.and is tied to that account.

beverduster
Aug 30 2014, 11:15 AM
happen to me again, with 2 months, lost all my hen eggs , dont understand it, over 300,000, is anybody else losing products out of their storage? last night i collected my gifts or thought i had, and guess what, didnt get them, had it wrote down on paper this time, why send gift or try to receive them if we dont get them, a big waste of time as i see it

ckpeer@gmail.com
Aug 30 2014, 06:32 PM
I am also having issues regarding a support question. It has been 4 weeks since I filled out a request for support. I did receive an email that offered information regarding my support request. That email provided me with a support ticket number, it used my email and gave me a password that I could use to view the status of my support request. I have been patient, I have not submitted additional support enquiries. I have observed Taz tell other players to be patient and that support would get to their ticket in a "few weeks". When I attempt to use the provided password to access my support ticket number, I get a message stating that my password is incorrect? I copy pasted the provided password, so I am not sure what is happening? PS I also check my spam mail and I have NOT received an answer to date.

1-800-Harvester
Aug 30 2014, 07:27 PM
Coincidence? within 3 hours of entering farm contest and having to post a public picture to my timeline...friend requests was going out to my lists and even talking to them in the chat box! anyone else incur this? and my farm got disqualified to boot...too confusing rules, yes u can use green hand no you can't yes stuff your facilities they are hidden, ah my green hand must be broken because i have never completely hidden one in another , sizes are off...good luck to the contestants, i have found mistakes in some entries, they got me for but i am not naming names...the hack is what took the cake....:mad:

whosyou?
Aug 30 2014, 08:41 PM
Coincidence? within 3 hours of entering farm contest and having to post a public picture to my timeline...friend requests was going out to my lists and even talking to them in the chat box! anyone else incur this? and my farm got disqualified to boot...too confusing rules, yes u can use green hand no you can't yes stuff your facilities they are hidden, ah my green hand must be broken because i have never completely hidden one in another , sizes are off...good luck to the contestants, i have found mistakes in some entries, they got me for but i am not naming names...the hack is what took the cake....:mad:

Your FB got hacked..or your FT account got hacked?FYI...posting a picture on this forum or FB does not mean,actually can pretty much guarantee,that a hacker can get into your account.

Anyhow..you should be talking to FB and getting your account info changed.

ftquestion
Aug 30 2014, 11:34 PM
Not sure if I am doing this right? I just have a couple of questions. 1,When you first open up the forum page there is a (thread?) about Facebook hackers sending out a message..... by Rob T. My question is would it be alright if I copied and pasted it to my FB so all my friends could see it?
2, I just got an email from FB saying someone had logged into my FB acc. from a different location..... and gave me a link to click on, now I'm afraid to click on it. Here it is
MOD EDIT: Link Removed

Can you tell me if this is actually to FB or is it a hacker OR how can I find out if this is really form Facebook or ir someone is trying to hack into my account? I hope I am not asking too much form U'all. Thank You for any advice you can give me.

KnightRider
Aug 31 2014, 12:37 AM
Not sure if I am doing this right? I just have a couple of questions. 1,When you first open up the forum page there is a (thread?) about Facebook hackers sending out a message..... by Rob T. My question is would it be alright if I copied and pasted it to my FB so all my friends could see it?
2, I just got an email from FB saying someone had logged into my FB acc. from a different location..... and gave me a link to click on, now I'm afraid to click on it. Here it is
MOD EDIT: Link Removed
Can you tell me if this is actually to FB or is it a hacker OR how can I find out if this is really form Facebook or ir someone is trying to hack into my account? I hope I am not asking too much form U'all. Thank You for any advice you can give me.

Hello ftquestion,

I don't know if that link is a good link or not, I would say that only FB would be able to tell you that for sure. You can see what locations your account has been accessed from. Go to your Facebook page and click on the triangle icon that is on the far right side at the top, shown in the picture below in the black box.
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10610876_793283740693878_6686224364878748084_n.jpg ?oh=c018ac44aa3ca809640c6dcb5ba54fcb&oe=5476169A

Then click on Settings, then on the left hand side click on Security, then go down to "Where you're logged in" and on the right side click on edit. This will show the location of where someone has accessed your account. If you see a location and type of equipment that you don't recognize you can cancel that session.

turbo terry
Aug 31 2014, 07:35 AM
Perhaps it is time for the support team to give a little info that might show the players with the problems just how far behind they are....maybe there could be a quantity for how many tickets they have and the date of the tickets they are currently working on.....perhaps some levels of frustration would go away if people with problems had a better idea of when resolution could come other than "in a few weeks"

Eradani
Aug 31 2014, 08:01 AM
When I attempt to use the provided password to access my support ticket number, I get a message stating that my password is incorrect? I copy pasted the provided password, so I am not sure what is happening?

just a thought but sometimes copy/paste grabs a space at the end of a line or the end-of-line character so this might be making your password incorrect.

you could check by copying from the email and pasting into notepad and making sure there's no extra characters at the end or beginning of the password

ckpeer@gmail.com
Aug 31 2014, 10:15 AM
Thanks Eredani; Your suggestion worked :) Typing in the password was the trick. When I got to my support ticket, it was marked "urgent", so hopefully it will not take another week to get to my question, since I have waited 4 weeks already.

GarrettHillBabe
Aug 31 2014, 02:02 PM
I would love to see changes made in regards to the pigment vs ink usage.

I've always heard the term pigmentin regards to paints. Therefore am wondering why the Devs. have chosen to use the inks for nearly everything that needs color. The stamp roll should be inks as we have it now BUT when it comes to anything of wood or metal that has colors used it SHOULD be the PIGMENTS not the inks. :(
Can anyone please tell my why the INKS are used on those items? :confused:
TYVM.

If the DEVS. had to play the game as well as dream up the goodies they make for us and play it on a home computer comparable to what the majority of players use I am quite sure they too would realize how nearly impossible it is to keep up with the HEAVY need for the INK ingredients these days. FT prefers we not layer especially on large farms as it causes problems for them and us YET they make it impossible to keep up with need for SUNFLOWERS and SOYBEANS if players do not layer. Yes there are a few of my farms layered with plots for crops which a good friend did while she was helping by working my farms when I was in the hospital. I'd never hurt her feelings by telling her I hate layers so have left them AND darn wish those came with instructions for planting, I have a terrible time planting those couple of farms!

I know why she did it. Was in hopes of keeping up with the HEAVY need for INK ingredients.

Thanks for hearing me out on this my pet peeve. OH and has no one told the DEVS. that PRUNES are actually dried plums? Never until this game did I ever hear of a prune tree! AND PLEASE, PLEASE tell them it is SHRIMP whether 1 or more than one, you'll NEVER hear a SHRIMPER call them anything BUT shrimp!!! Thanks, just another pet peeve of mine, everytime I see it my jaw hurts, gritting my teeth.
Jackie

ftquestion
Aug 31 2014, 10:58 PM
Thank You Knight Rider, I did that when I first got the email and didn't see the location the email stated. I go to the "where you are logged in" all the time. I was told if you clear out all but the current it helps the game load quicker. Still would like to know if it would be ok if I copied and posted the hacker thread by Rob T?
On the clear memcache, it says to only do this when told to.? I do it often because my farm loads slow. Am I doing something wrong? Even when I clear it I can go back to do it again and there is still all that writing in there.

KnightRider
Aug 31 2014, 11:12 PM
Thank You Knight Rider, I did that when I first got the email and didn't see the location the email stated. I go to the "where you are logged in" all the time. I was told if you clear out all but the current it helps the game load quicker. Still would like to know if it would be ok if I copied and posted the hacker thread by Rob T?
On the clear memcache, it says to only do this when told to.? I do it often because my farm loads slow. Am I doing something wrong? Even when I clear it I can go back to do it again and there is still all that writing in there.

Hello ftquestion,

Your welcome. The reason you should only clear the FT memcache when there is a problem is that it clears all your FT data on the Slashkey servers so that all new data has to be loaded, that is one reason it takes longer to load your farm after doing the memcache. The unsetting that you see when you use the memcache is it is clearing all of the data so that the new data can be loaded. That is why we say only to do it when told to clear the FT memcache.

About the copy and paste of that warning you would have to send a message to Rob T and ask him if it is okay.

20Roses
Sep 01 2014, 08:45 PM
One of my trains has always produced 811 items for my neighbors when they click (611 when it is getting close to 1 full day ahead). All of a sudden it is only giving my neighbors about 400 items (exact number not known). I have checked and all my cars appear coupled. When I click on the engine I see 3 compartments (like always). Did Farmtown change the rules for trains or am I doing something wrong?

Taz D
Sep 01 2014, 09:16 PM
One of my trains has always produced 811 items for my neighbors when they click (611 when it is getting close to 1 full day ahead). All of a sudden it is only giving my neighbors about 400 items (exact number not known). I have checked and all my cars appear coupled. When I click on the engine I see 3 compartments (like always). Did Farmtown change the rules for trains or am I doing something wrong?
Hi 20Roses,
As each neighbor advances your train each gets a progressively smaller amount because more items have been loaded. Your neighbors get 20% of what they help to load, just as they get when working your facilities. It really just depends on what order they click on the train for you the sames as what order of neighbors who work your facilities. The first one to click on it will get the largest amount.

ftquestion
Sep 01 2014, 09:48 PM
Thank You Knight Rider for all your help. I appreciate the time you spend helping others.

Just read new farm contest for sept. rules. Very confusing. Seasonal farm but can't use seasonal items?? Read real quick.. going out of town for most of Sept. and will not be near a computer so wasn't going to enter anyway but.. from what I read u'all might want to elaborate a little.

KnightRider
Sep 01 2014, 10:19 PM
Thank You Knight Rider for all your help. I appreciate the time you spend helping others.

Just read new farm contest for sept. rules. Very confusing. Seasonal farm but can't use seasonal items?? Read real quick.. going out of town for most of Sept. and will not be near a computer so wasn't going to enter anyway but.. from what I read u'all might want to elaborate a little.

Hello ftquestion,

Your welcome, glad to help.

Seasonal items is the items that isn't in the store all the time, like Christmas items and other holiday items that isn't always in the store, the newbies wouldn't have access to those items which would put them at a disadvantage. For the Winter season there is a Winter tab in the store.

Suntanned
Sep 04 2014, 12:08 AM
... are producing FAR LESS! Coupled with extended Quest times due to the wish of owners/developers to control Farm Cash by not allowing quests to be available on the old schedule - the best I've done is 2 FC a week, and now it's tough to get that. I wonder what else I am not seeing?

I used to stock every Pig Pen on every farm with 10 pigs until recently, when I noticed my reserve suddenly diminished by at about a 1000 percent, so I started a couple if weeks ago to augment each farm by 50%, and have not seen any difference!

So, my question is this: Has pig manure been added to some existing facility for sale, like the fuel and bait problems I had some years back? If this is so, I will be upset after getting 45 pigs when I could have chosen exotic gift fruit trees.

Taz D
Sep 04 2014, 12:26 AM
... are producing FAR LESS! Coupled with extended Quest times due to the wish of owners/developers to control Farm Cash by not allowing quests to be available on the old schedule - the best I've done is 2 FC a week, and now it's tough to get that. I wonder what else I am not seeing?

I used to stock every Pig Pen on every farm with 10 pigs until recently, when I noticed my reserve suddenly diminished by at about a 1000 percent, so I started a couple if weeks ago to augment each farm by 50%, and have not seen any difference!

So, my question is this: Has pig manure been added to some existing facility for sale, like the fuel and bait problems I had some years back? If this is so, I will be upset after getting 45 pigs when I could have chosen exotic gift fruit trees.
Hi Suntanned,
Sorry, but nothing has changed on the quests. The most you can get is 2 FC every week and it has been that way since the beginning. None of the quest times have been extended or changed. Quests and life lines are still random.
Pig manure has not been added to any facility. The pigs can be harvested every 12 hours. The only thing that has changed is we now have 23 farms of which the last 3 were added rather quickly compared to the rest of them. I personally only fertilize my farms when needed as I plant new crops or harvest trees or flowers that need refertilizing of their farm. I only have 110 pigs and my manure amount keeps going up.

Suntanned
Sep 04 2014, 01:19 AM
Well sir, until recently I had only 230 pigs with manure units between 3 and 6 k. I think my mistake may be based on fertilizing every thing, rather than just farms with planted crops. I'll adjust that practice and see if I have been wasting ****! Thank you for your feed back.

Suntanned

ps - what am I going to do with all these porkers? Convert them to bacon?

Serenity Dilsworth
Sep 04 2014, 04:16 AM
So this morning, while doing my daily farming, I wondered exactly how much cash I have actually spent on this game since 2007. So I looked at my records .... and then I looked at my level which is exactly the same as the level of some of my neighbors who do not appear to have spent any of their real cash. I am of a competitive nature, I think I am probably not the only one who derives satisfaction from how many experience points I have acquired. Contrary to what I read in a previous post, I do not care if I don't receive 1 Farm Cash for every level achieved. I just want to know the levels. So, what I have learned is this .... if you can't receive a reward or satisfaction for spending your real money to buy fake money, then the solution is simple ... stop spending real money, you will still be exactly the same as the folks who have never spent a dime. I don't consider it the best strategy, for if everyone felt like this, then there would be no profit. However, I think that at this point, I can put real money somewhere else. I will still be the same level as everyone else plus I will have something else that will bring me the level of satisfaction I desire.

This is not a slam on Farm Town. I have always enjoyed the game. It is simply a personal observation and I have mentioned I wanted more levels many times in the past due to my competitive nature.

StoneFace
Sep 04 2014, 04:43 AM
So this morning, while doing my daily farming, I wondered exactly how much cash I have actually spent on this game since 2007. So I looked at my records .... and then I looked at my level which is exactly the same as the level of some of my neighbors who do not appear to have spent any of their real cash. I am of a competitive nature, I think I am probably not the only one who derives satisfaction from how many experience points I have acquired. Contrary to what I read in a previous post, I do not care if I don't receive 1 Farm Cash for every level achieved. I just want to know the levels. So, what I have learned is this .... if you can't receive a reward or satisfaction for spending your real money to buy fake money, then the solution is simple ... stop spending real money, you will still be exactly the same as the folks who have never spent a dime. I don't consider it the best strategy, for if everyone felt like this, then there would be no profit. However, I think that at this point, I can put real money somewhere else. I will still be the same level as everyone else plus I will have something else that will bring me the level of satisfaction I desire.

This is not a slam on Farm Town. I have always enjoyed the game. It is simply a personal observation and I have mentioned I wanted more levels many times in the past due to my competitive nature.

The game was introduced in February 2009.

While designed as a social/interaction game, some play for the sheer competition. I have about 80+ neighbors, many with over 1billion exp pts. Yet none of them say they are competing with anyone in particular. Rather they like to compete with "themselves".

We are all at level 550, and that is no big deal. It seems like the diversity rank is more of a talking point. And that will only raise with more and more facilities. And half of them cost FC.

So I guess some want more levels, yet they would probably be maxed even if 1000 more levels were released at once.

Some want more facilities to have a higher diversity level.

And some, myself included, just enjoy the game, spends lots of real money to do so, and are content at any level. I like all the expansions too. So all the farms are at the max level. Now I need to catch up and take better advantage of all that elbow room.

.:cool:

Serenity Dilsworth
Sep 04 2014, 07:18 AM
Le sigh. And anyone can have a typo - I meant 2009.

carolann43
Sep 04 2014, 08:49 AM
Can't believe the whiners. If you don't want to put your "own" money into the game then don't. If you can't do all the quests, then don't. Because I have duplicates of most appliances in this house, for birthdays, anniversaries and Mother's day, I get FC. Then I watch and spend it wisely. I don't need the magic hand, biggest combine...I just work a little harder. It's a "GAME". I don't layer and don't do layered fields because it's too much stress on my computer. Some have spread sheets and all that. Where's the fun???? I have enjoyed this game, been frustrated but still play. They could charge you to play if you want all the bells and whistles.

Taz D
Sep 04 2014, 09:21 AM
Well sir, until recently I had only 230 pigs with manure units between 3 and 6 k. I think my mistake may be based on fertilizing every thing, rather than just farms with planted crops. I'll adjust that practice and see if I have been wasting ****! Thank you for your feed back.

Suntanned

ps - what am I going to do with all these porkers? Convert them to bacon?
Too bad we can't...bacon goes with everything...:)

sms1616
Sep 04 2014, 12:04 PM
I was reading the comments section and came up with someone who was complaining about not enough levels etc to earn farm cash. I do agree there should be more levels. But with all the cheats around to up ur XPs to gain levels faster than when farm town started, it really doesn't make sense for slash key because I understand the company needs to make money to keep our farms alive. I feel it's fair that we are allowed to have others work on our farms using our tools and fuel. We can also go to our friends and neighbors to help with designing. I do think most of us have multiple accounts already and to allowed us to use those features is another way of slash key giving back to its loyal farmers. There are however a lot of premium tools we can purchase with our farm cash that we would like to have to save time on while working on our facilities but when we reached maximum levels, we can only rely on quests to give extra farm cash. So here are a couple of my suggestions.

1. have a premium membership option like game point and pogo so premium members can receive X amount of farm cash each month and option of purchasing premium items at a discount.

2. Continue to increase levels but only give farm cash at certain milestones such as level 750, level 1000 etc in which then people at that level will receive a free premium item or maybe 30 farm cash.

I do not do half of the quest because half of them required premium items and it makes no sense to purchase premium items for 30 - 40 farm cash to earn 1 point towards the weekly 1 or 2 farm cash incentive.

Just some of my thoughts on this topic.

Taz D
Sep 04 2014, 12:14 PM
I was reading the comments section and came up with someone who was complaining about not enough levels etc to earn farm cash. I do agree there should be more levels. But with all the cheats around to up ur XPs to gain levels faster than when farm town started, it really doesn't make sense for slash key because I understand the company needs to make money to keep our farms alive. I feel it's fair that we are allowed to have others work on our farms using our tools and fuel. We can also go to our friends and neighbors to help with designing. I do think most of us have multiple accounts already and to allowed us to use those features is another way of slash key giving back to its loyal farmers. There are however a lot of premium tools we can purchase with our farm cash that we would like to have to save time on while working on our facilities but when we reached maximum levels, we can only rely on quests to give extra farm cash. So here are a couple of my suggestions.

1. have a premium membership option like game point and pogo so premium members can receive X amount of farm cash each month and option of purchasing premium items at a discount.

2. Continue to increase levels but only give farm cash at certain milestones such as level 750, level 1000 etc in which then people at that level will receive a free premium item or maybe 30 farm cash.

I do not do half of the quest because half of them required premium items and it makes no sense to purchase premium items for 30 - 40 farm cash to earn 1 point towards the weekly 1 or 2 farm cash incentive.

Just some of my thoughts on this topic.
Hi Sms,
I moved your post to the thread you are talking about. Please use the Reply button to post in the same thread you are replying to.
If you would like to make a suggestion for your ideas please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a thread that matches your suggestions.-

Petuniaflower
Sep 04 2014, 04:42 PM
I would like to put request in SUGGESTIONS:If what I am suggesting could be the problem:confused: I would like to request :when working neighbors facilities:when would be able to hide everything(crops)

I have a few neighbors that layer,and their farms are the only ones,that I am experiencing,SLOW LOADING and ADOBE FLASH issues:

Please anyone,if hiding crops might solve the problem,THEN i WILL GO SUGGEST IT IN SUGGESTIONS. :D

crafty chris
Sep 05 2014, 05:33 AM
hiya petunia (nice to see you again :) ) i take it you hide everything already including the animals? if so and it is still slow then it wouldnt hurt to post in suggestions another thing i could suggest is to right click on the farm and scroll down to quality and select low see if that helps in any way :)

ccs
Sep 05 2014, 03:42 PM
Several months ago when an update was done our neighbor gift list were changed where we now have to do them individually since all neighbors do not show up on the three lists given to get them. Will this ever go back to the way it was where we could accept and send a gift to everyone in one shot?? It is so time consuming to me.

Taz D
Sep 05 2014, 05:49 PM
Several months ago when an update was done our neighbor gift list were changed where we now have to do them individually since all neighbors do not show up on the three lists given to get them. Will this ever go back to the way it was where we could accept and send a gift to everyone in one shot?? It is so time consuming to me.
Hi CCS,
Those changes were done by Facebook and Farm Town doesn't have any control over how those lists are generated. They can only call them up to use. However with that said there is a way to create your own lists that you can use for gifting. There are instructions in the following link on how to create and use those lists:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

YorkshireLassie
Sep 06 2014, 03:09 PM
Why can we only get experience points on plowing? I think all jobs should give experience points.

Linda

Taz D
Sep 06 2014, 04:24 PM
Why can we only get experience points on plowing? I think all jobs should give experience points.

Linda
Hi YorkshireLassie,
For all the other jobs you gain by getting product such as crops, tree harvest, fish and flowers. Additionally you get coins for some of those jobs too.
If you work from the market for strangers then you get additional experience and coins for completing all the jobs on a farm you were hired for.
You also get experience when you work your neighbors and friends facilities. You get experience when you fill your own facilities and when you plant your crops. So there are plenty of ways to gain experience.
If you wish to suggest that all jobs give experience then you need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section of this forum. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that applies to your suggestion.

anglnwhite
Sep 07 2014, 12:48 PM
Is there a benefit to the two step process for adding neighbors? When friends are added through FB for Farm Town, I have to add them as a neighbor and then they have to add me as a neighbor on their end. It would seem that once the "neighbor" contract was initiated by one and accepted by the other it would apply to both parties.

I've been helping a newbie player who has been working to build their neighbor list. They didn't realize that just because their new friends sent neighbor requests, it didn't make that person their neighbor. There is no mention in the game guide.

Taz D
Sep 07 2014, 02:26 PM
Is there a benefit to the two step process for adding neighbors? When friends are added through FB for Farm Town, I have to add them as a neighbor and then they have to add me as a neighbor on their end. It would seem that once the "neighbor" contract was initiated by one and accepted by the other it would apply to both parties.

I've been helping a newbie player who has been working to build their neighbor list. They didn't realize that just because their new friends sent neighbor requests, it didn't make that person their neighbor. There is no mention in the game guide.
Hi Anglnwhite,
A benefit to having to add both ways? Probably not, but that is the way it works for most of the games I know of on Facebook that require "neighbors."
I do know that some have made the neighbor connection only 1 way because the other person is at their limit for neighbors. That only allows one way interaction like for bonuses and ingredient requests and farm work benefits. Not sure what other benefits there are.

anglnwhite
Sep 07 2014, 02:46 PM
Hi Anglnwhite,
A benefit to having to add both ways? Probably not, but that is the way it works for most of the games I know of on Facebook that require "neighbors."
I do know that some have made the neighbor connection only 1 way because the other person is at their limit for neighbors. That only allows one way interaction like for bonuses and ingredient requests and farm work benefits. Not sure what other benefits there are.

Ah. Thanks for the response, Taz.
I don't play any other games through FB that involve neighbors, so I wasn't aware of that. It makes sense now, especially since I am almost at my neighbor limit. The newer players can add me as they see fit despite my already full list.

goofyshoes
Sep 09 2014, 11:25 AM
;)It is after all just a game, I've been here almost from the start when we only had one farm and 35(?) levels; then they added Farm 2 then Farm 3. I'd say we're pretty lucky 5 years in to be able to have 23 farms. If you've reached 550 and expect more FC then I suppose you'll have to wait. That is what I do, I wait for the next release. I've never seen the developers give 25 FC every two weeks, I doubt that will happen. I agree it's not a matter of hiring more people, that is not logical. Patience, is a virtue.:D

beverduster
Sep 10 2014, 01:27 PM
sure glad to see the sacked corn cobbs, i got them all over by the public facility

carolann43
Sep 10 2014, 02:03 PM
I don't know where to put this, but why can't some products have shorter growing times? Seems growing coffee takes forever. Especially when I need it for a quest. Yes, I watered it to shorten growing time, but do we really need 3 day crops?

Petuniaflower
Sep 10 2014, 02:23 PM
My daughter's gift basket has these 2 things:

Tulip Pod
sent by

Sphere Planter
sent by No Trees or

Not sure what to make of it,is it bad or good

Taz D
Sep 10 2014, 03:58 PM
My daughter's gift basket has these 2 things:

Tulip Pod
sent by

Sphere Planter
sent by No Trees or

Not sure what to make of it,is it bad or good
Hi Petuniaflower,
The items are store items. However, they are not valid gift items. Some of the free gift sites have hacked the codes for items from the store to try to send to players. Usually they do not appear in the gift box if you restart the farms. If they still are showing in the gift box try clearing the memcache.

dnana
Sep 11 2014, 04:18 PM
I don't know where to put this, but why can't some products have shorter growing times? Seems growing coffee takes forever. Especially when I need it for a quest. Yes, I watered it to shorten growing time, but do we really need 3 day crops?

I like the longer growing times, it adds to the difficulty of the game and needing to use 'strategy', if you will. I only post facs twice a week, but I still need to plan my planting to make sure I have enough to fill everything. If someone posts facs more often, you really are forced to think ahead and get those long crops in and fertzed and irrigated to keep up with yourself. Having everything short timed would be ho-hum. :)

Have you tried building a quest farm and keeping things rotated so that you have everything ripe everyday right before you open a new quest? Now that's fun! :)

rpost17
Sep 11 2014, 06:31 PM
I have met all the requirements for the Horse Number Pad but it still will not let me load the Hippodrome. Why ?

Taz D
Sep 11 2014, 06:58 PM
How do you harvest Latex ?
Hi rpost,
You harvest Latex from the Rubber tree which is a gift tree.

Taz D
Sep 11 2014, 08:47 PM
I have met all the requirements for the Horse Number Pad but it still will not let me load the Hippodrome. Why ?
Hi rpost,
please do not modify your post like this because then you will not get notified when you have been answered. Instead just reply to the answer given with the reply button below it.
Did you store the horse number pads that you made so they can be used in the Hippodrome? I ask because you show none of them in your storage and to load a service the items have to be in storage.

widow lyn
Sep 12 2014, 02:34 AM
2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.

When I got to these levels I only received 1 fc per level

bluehair
Sep 12 2014, 04:11 AM
2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.

I would imagine the 2FC per level was only granted to those who reached those levels at the time of the release so if you happened to be on say level 300 when that release came out you would have not gotten 2FC..just as say if someone had gone for level 480 to 490 they woudl get 20FC but once they reached 491 they would just get the 1FC

Taz D
Sep 12 2014, 09:00 AM

Hi Widow Lyn,
To add to what bluehair said it was a one time Christmas gift for the top level players who happen to have enough experience already to get those levels at 2 FC instead of 1.

Pamgow
Sep 12 2014, 02:38 PM

OK, so maybe I'm just weird, but I think that FT is the BEST farming game out there. I don't have to constantly be bugging my neighbors for ingredients or some other help to finish a task. I LOVE that fact that I can build, expand, grow, harvest, sell, beautify or anything else I want without asking anyone else for help. Yes, I may not be able to obtain all items, but 1 FC for each level is a lot more that I have found with any other game that requires me to make all these demands on neighbors I don't have. You see, I work 40 + hours a week to earn a living as do most of my friends. We don't have all day to sit here and play a game. Most of us do not have extra cash to put into a game, and struggle to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads. Most of my neighbors that I started out with have stopped playing due to time constraints and several have passed away. I have one loyal neighbor left but I don't seem to require more than that.

I have created my own challenges for the game and a list of accomplishments I want to achieve. From the day I started this game over 5 years ago, I have been plotting and planning how to maximize my potential with what is made available to me in the game. If I need a particular item that is a gift item, I exchange the gifts I get for that item until I have reached the number I need. I plan for my FC items by working out which facilities/tools will give me the most benefit (Semi Truck was an early priority as well as the fish farm). I currently am halfway to getting my manure spreader (which will give me double the crops) and have been exchanging gifts for pigs for five years in preparation. And after the manure spreader, what else? A sprinkler of course. Oh, and don't forget the little mini games where you can earn products. EVERY little thing helps.

I applaud the developers for creating a game that I can do at my leisure without having to lose out on things if I can't be in the game every day. I applaud them for giving us one free Farm Cash for each level which allows me to purchase items I would not otherwise be able to have and the challenge it presents to me to figure out how to use them for the most benefit. I applaud them for the quest feature which allows me to earn a few more FC each month to add to my "fund". I clearly have made the right choices with my previous FC as I am able to complete MOST quests but do not own very many FC facilities. I DO own most coin facilities and use these to maximize my coin stockpile as well as my XP (which I get each time I load them up). I DO hire myself out to earn coins, products and XP.

This game is unique in that the player is pretty much self reliant unlike most other FB games where you have to keep bugging your neighbors. I still have a couple hundred more levels to go before I reach the current max and I own 20 farms. I love the challenge of plotting and planning for the next item, next expansion and how I can improve my farm. What more could I ask for? I love a good brain challenge and this meets that need. The game is PERFECT just the way it is.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME.

dnana
Sep 12 2014, 10:44 PM
OK, so maybe I'm just weird, but I think that FT is the BEST farming game out there.

This game is unique in that the player is pretty much self reliant unlike most other FB games where you have to keep bugging your neighbors. I still have a couple hundred more levels to go before I reach the current max and I own 20 farms. I love the challenge of plotting and planning for the next item, next expansion and how I can improve my farm. What more could I ask for? I love a good brain challenge and this meets that need. The game is PERFECT just the way it is.

I agree with your entire post, you are definitely not weird! So many people have the wrong attitude about this game...always complaining...gimme this, gimme that...make it this way, change the rules for me!!! VERY refreshing to read someone being upbeat and positive for a change!! Thank you! Happy Farming! :D

AussieGecko
Sep 12 2014, 11:11 PM
OK, so maybe I'm just weird, but I think that FT is the BEST farming game out there. I don't have to constantly be bugging my neighbors for ingredients or some other help to finish a task. I LOVE that fact that I can build, expand, grow, harvest, sell, beautify or anything else I want without asking anyone else for help. .........The game is PERFECT just the way it is. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME.

Your post is wonderful. It says it all. This game is brilliant and I've been playing since 2009. I stopped buying facs and worrying about increasing my experience points a long while back. I looked around and found people creating pics on their farms out of items sold in the store and started to make these farms myself. It's fun and it's just another way of enjoying this game.

So many people are quick to whinge about wanting more from the game. I buy FC here and there to support the game so hopefully it will be around for years to come. I've made great friends through FT and many of them play it differently to me but we all have fun with it. I mainly look forward to seeing new shop items now rather than new farms or levels. Looking forward to the next update. Bring it on . . . I'm impatient . ha ha ha .

Love this game and thank you so much to the developers for thinking it up and keeping it going. Brilliant work!!

Farmer Tony
Sep 13 2014, 06:55 AM
Your post is wonderful. It says it all. This game is brilliant and I've been playing since 2009. I stopped buying facs and worrying about increasing my experience points a long while back. I looked around and found people creating pics on their farms out of items sold in the store and started to make these farms myself. It's fun and it's just another way of enjoying this game.

So many people are quick to whinge about wanting more from the game. I buy FC here and there to support the game so hopefully it will be around for years to come. I've made great friends through FT and many of them play it differently to me but we all have fun with it. I mainly look forward to seeing new shop items now rather than new farms or levels. Looking forward to the next update. Bring it on . . . I'm impatient . ha ha ha .

Love this game and thank you so much to the developers for thinking it up and keeping it going. Brilliant work!!

Ditto to both!! I make my own goals within the game. My current goal is to have over 50,000 of every crop while still maintaining at least a net income of around 5-7 billion per week playing on average 3 sometimes 4 times a week. After that I think I may sell every single crop just to see how much it's worth and start over, lol.

Remember the day you got access to Pumpkins?
Remember the feeling that day you finally made it to 150,000 XP and reached level 30?

Keep up the great work Slashkey!!! I'll continue to buy a few FC here and there to keep this great game rolling.

dnana
Sep 13 2014, 05:07 PM
Ditto to both!! I make my own goals within the game. My current goal is to have over 50,000 of every crop while still maintaining at least a net income of around 5-7 billion per week playing on average 3 sometimes 4 times a week. After that I think I may sell every single crop just to see how much it's worth and start over, lol.

Remember the day you got access to Pumpkins?
Remember the feeling that day you finally made it to 150,000 XP and reached level 30?

Keep up the great work Slashkey!!! I'll continue to buy a few FC here and there to keep this great game rolling.

hahahaha!!!! I have considered selling EVERYTHING and starting over, be cool to start with that much money, we'd move up fast! I'd have to be really, really, bored to destroy 5 years of work!

Ahhh, I am trying to get to 20,000 of each crop in storage, but I never set a level of income to maintain per week, that's interesting! Do you usually hit your goal?

I DO remember the level 30 feeling!!! :D Remember when we got tools that could do more than one at a time??? THIS is why most of us still fly through jobs, even with the 12x12s! SO many people used to work one farm, you had to fly to get your share!! :)

widow lyn
Sep 14 2014, 12:54 AM
after you reach level 550, how many xp points do u need to earn for level 551 etc, I do realize we don't get these until the next level increase but I like to keep up with how many levels I advance.

KnightRider
Sep 14 2014, 01:12 AM
after you reach level 550, how many xp points do u need to earn for level 551 etc, I do realize we don't get these until the next level increase but I like to keep up with how many levels I advance.

Hello widow lyn,

Since 550 is currently the highest level there is no way of knowing how much XP is needed to get to the next levels, we will only know that when they add new levels, then we will know how much XP is needed to achieve however many levels they add.

bluehair
Sep 14 2014, 01:18 AM

at this stage I would base each level at 90,000 XP

level 550 is 26,696,000 so another 90,000 would be 26,786,000 (give or take a few thousand)

Farmer Tony
Sep 14 2014, 08:52 AM
Most weeks I hit at least 5 billion, some weeks less and some weeks more. I should have 50k of all crops by the end of the month. You're right, that's a lot of years work, maybe sell half of everything. :)

O my, the days of showing up on a farm with 5 or more other workers getting one piece at a time. Then the luck of showing up solo on a big Pumpkin farm, cha ching!!

~Pauline~
Sep 14 2014, 09:18 AM
Hi, this is my first post here, I was wondering is there a service facility for BANK or is this yet to come?

Thankyou to all who make FarmTown possible, I am totally addicted and love it :)

Taz D
Sep 14 2014, 09:23 AM
Hi, this is my first post here, I was wondering is there a service facility for BANK or is this yet to come?

Thankyou to all who make FarmTown possible, I am totally addicted and love it :)
Hi Pauline,
There isn't a service facility for the Bank at this time. Whether there ever will be only the developers know and they don't tell us what they are going to release.

faye smith
Sep 14 2014, 10:09 AM
WOW. this is a game people. Just work your farms and enjoy and if you don't like it - go somewhere else. MY goodness, never heard such whining. Game, Fun, there is more to the game than 'How many levels we have' Get back to basics and enjoy the farming. Or move on. thanks - whew I feel better

dorissau
Sep 14 2014, 10:24 AM

Can I add an AMEN !!! You expressed my feelings exactly. I enjoy the "farming" aspects of the game; the crops and products. Some of my friends are awesome designers and create little villages & scenes. Some of my friends just heap everything on top of everything and stack their farm. I think the beauty and uniqueness of FT is that you can make it whatever game you want. Thanks to the creative brains who keep it fresh!!

gingerbread rob ertson
Sep 14 2014, 11:31 AM
O M G farmers,
If you don't like the rules, go to another game and let the rest of us that love Farmtown
keep playing.

beverduster
Sep 14 2014, 01:44 PM
O M G farmers,
If you don't like the rules, go to another game and let the rest of us that love Farmtown
keep playing.

i agree, if i remember right , i had to start at the bottom to get where i am right now, it didnt happen over night , it took lots of time and patience, but where ever you go there will be the ones who are lazy and want things handed to them to free, even had 1 person cuss me out because i wouldnt gift her combine, all she was a free loader wanting some else to pay her way, i support the game every month, sure i get irritated with the game, who dont, but its by far the best game around and i have made a lot of friends along the way

bring on the girls ooops the new update woooo hooo

Farmer Dibble
Sep 15 2014, 11:13 AM
An excellent facility which I use constantly and which saves me loads of time when hunting around all my farms for things which need to be done. :)

I have one suggestion though... I have one farm which I have designated as my 'Quest Farm' by ticking the relevant box. On that farm I have several trees I keep unharvested so when those tree crops appear as part of a Quest I do not have to wait a few days for trees to get to the point where I can harvest them. I will also be adding flowers to this farm for the same reason.

When I use the 'Show Farm Stats' function and select 'All Farms' these unharvested items obviously show up when I select 'All Products' or 'Trees' or 'Flowers' respectively. I can hover over each product in turn and if it says 'Multiple Farms' instead of just showing the name of my Quest Farm I can see which products need working on but I have more than 80 different items on my Quest Farm so that gets a bit tedious after a while.

Would it be possible to incorporate a check box on the 'Farm Stats' panel which says something like, 'Exclude Products on Quest Farms'? That way I would be able to ignore any Products which are ready on my Quest Farm(s) and home in on the products that do need harvesting now.

Many thanks.

Taz D
Sep 15 2014, 11:17 AM
An excellent facility which I use constantly and which saves me loads of time when hunting around all my farms for things which need to be done. :)

I have one suggestion though... I have one farm which I have designated as my 'Quest Farm' by ticking the relevant box. On that farm I have several trees I keep unharvested so when those tree crops appear as part of a Quest I do not have to wait a few days for trees to get to the point where I can harvest them. I will also be adding flowers to this farm for the same reason.

When I use the 'Show Farm Stats' function and select 'All Farms' these unharvested items obviously show up when I select 'All Products' or 'Trees' or 'Flowers' respectively. I can hover over each product in turn and if it says 'Multiple Farms' instead of just showing the name of my Quest Farm I can see which products need working on but I have more than 80 different items on my Quest Farm so that gets a bit tedious after a while.

Would it be possible to incorporate a check box on the 'Farm Stats' panel which says something like, 'Exclude Products on Quest Farms'? That way I would be able to ignore any Products which are ready on my Quest Farm(s) and home in on the products that do need harvesting now.

Many thanks.
Hi Farmer Dibble,
You need to put this in the Suggestions section where the developers are more likely to see it and not in Feedback. In the Suggestions you cannot start a new thread but you can reply to one there that fits your suggestion.

mbcashman
Sep 18 2014, 02:49 AM
Just was wondering what first grader designed the new Dental Clinic. It is waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion to other buildings and factories and really looks stupid sticking out like a sore thumb!!!

Dallace
Sep 18 2014, 10:54 AM
Just was wondering what first grader designed the new Dental Clinic. It is waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion to other buildings and factories and really looks stupid sticking out like a sore thumb!!!

If a first grader did design it I think they done an awesome job. I think the Dental Clinic is very cute. In real life not all buildings and factories are the same size. :cool:

max_river
Sep 18 2014, 08:49 PM
If a first grader did design it I think they done an awesome job. I think the Dental Clinic is very cute. In real life not all buildings and factories are the same size. :cool:

well said i agree

Petuniaflower
Sep 20 2014, 03:55 PM
Since W38 server the one my farms are on is suffering from a hangover this morning.Earlier had to restart game to sent out train boost to neighbors.Now had to restart to send out facilities to post.:(

Now my question.How or what is the procedure when a player needs a server.
Which ever grab's you first or what? For years I was on W6.Now W38.

I am asking prayer for W38,it is having a VERY BAD DAY!!!!!

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 20 2014, 04:13 PM
Petuniaflower, my server, WF5, would not work most of the day and has finally started working in the past hour. Hope WF38 gets straightened out for you soon.

Petuniaflower
Sep 20 2014, 05:40 PM
My last post for the day I PROMISE

I wondered if my server was suffering from the same ailment as myself.Old age and Memory loss.But then,I don't think computers had been invented when I was born!

While working a neighbors facilities,this came to me :) Working was going sooo slow,and I am busy I AM BUSY.

When sending out your facility post,do it from a farm not busy with much layering,and lots of things going on planting wise.This is a note to myself too.Your neighbors are sent to the farm you sent out from. So have a farm that isn't as busy for posting.I am going to remember to do this.I know some of my neighbors don't have fast computers,and I WANT TO DO IT FOR THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Petuniaflower
Sep 21 2014, 11:40 AM
I think if the server I am on (W38) was in a race with a SNAIL..the SNAIL would win!!!!!!!

Can the Dev's tell the slow servers..to boost up their computers.Or whatever they need to do.

I am PRAYING FOR PATIENCE for myself:(

dnana
Sep 21 2014, 01:33 PM
My last post for the day I PROMISE

I wondered if my server was suffering from the same ailment as myself.Old age and Memory loss.But then,I don't think computers had been invented when I was born!

While working a neighbors facilities,this came to me :) Working was going sooo slow,and I am busy I AM BUSY.

When sending out your facility post,do it from a farm not busy with much layering,and lots of things going on planting wise.This is a note to myself too.Your neighbors are sent to the farm you sent out from. So have a farm that isn't as busy for posting.I am going to remember to do this.I know some of my neighbors don't have fast computers,and I WANT TO DO IT FOR THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Hi, I do this, too, and I don't even have many farms with layers and I have NO stacking. One of my neighbors does not have any trains and she asked me one day to add the number of facilities on each farm to the farm name. This way she can use the farm selector and see all the farms with facilities and start working them with the lowest numbers. Since I have them all on only 7 farms, I did that and boy, did it help her!!! By the time she's done working the lower numbered ones, the mayor kicks in and works his part of the higher numbered ones, so it's much less clicking for her!!! Just another way to help the players with fewer tools and slower computers. :)

dnana
Sep 21 2014, 01:35 PM
There are always glitches around update time and lots more players taxing the servers. I could be that your server has a lot of really active players on it during update time, causing a traffic jam! Hopefully, it will smoothe out in a few days. Hang in there! :)

Petuniaflower
Sep 21 2014, 02:37 PM
I took a extra PAXIL..Thank you I am hanging

katrina719
Sep 22 2014, 08:52 AM
I started a second account back when we were stuck at level 30 ( I think) . I grew that account to the point where the game became real busy and then I stopped "working it". I use it however to work my facilities since most of my neighbors no longer work as often or plainly don't help others.

I remember a group where they would grade the Best Farm in Farmtown, and how proud I was to have my then single farm given the honor of best Farm of the month.No clouds, no birds... no fancy stuff, we created walls by colored crates back then... stairs, bridges, flags for our countries... and dirt paths were the life savers of attaching homes to each other. I recall the thrill of buying the white farm house and the matching gazebo !! I went broke LOL

I noticed someone mentioned having 20,000 in stock of goods.. Funny cause 4 months ago when I spent all of my coins to upgrade most farms to 30x30 I went and sold everything I owned down to 15,000 in storage.
I sell all ingredients I can down to 15,000 once a month and I earn enough coins to have expanded all but 4 to 30x30.. without anyone's help.

Farmtown is a thinker's game, a planer's game. It's for serious gamers competitive or not . That's what makes it unique. Raul and his team are underpaid IMHO for what they offer... So much talent in creating the coding which then appears like a house, a mountain etc... I want to live inside some of my farms ! Serenity. <3 :p

In any faze of our day to day, someone is always going to be better , faster, more talented and richer than us :)

In 5 years I will clear out all , sell all and start fresh all farms, green canvas to create my own magic with things that Raul and gang made/makes available to me.
I am THAT sure that Farmtown will be around a very long time to come !

Now, go play nice and stop belly aching like two year olds :D

Eradani
Sep 22 2014, 09:02 AM
Hi, I do this, too, and I don't even have many farms with layers and I have NO stacking. One of my neighbors does not have any trains and she asked me one day to add the number of facilities on each farm to the farm name. This way she can use the farm selector and see all the farms with facilities and start working them with the lowest numbers. Since I have them all on only 7 farms, I did that and boy, did it help her!!! By the time she's done working the lower numbered ones, the mayor kicks in and works his part of the higher numbered ones, so it's much less clicking for her!!! Just another way to help the players with fewer tools and slower computers. :)

that's a good idea but i'm running out of room in my farm name for stats, lol. i already have (n) at the end of the name for the original farm number since i've moved them around so much. and since employees can't see what size the farm is by mouseover on the farm menu, i also put the size and field config (ie: 24x3 or 24) in the name.

i think we need a place called Global Farm Notes or something to put explanations of our farm codes for employees, hehe.

priscillar
Sep 22 2014, 09:03 AM
Now if they would only increase the Kaolin clay production. I've had to shut off almost everything that uses it.

marymarcel
Sep 22 2014, 09:22 AM
Now if they would only increase the Kaolin clay production. I've had to shut off almost everything that uses it.

Hi priscillar!

Kaolin clay increased production 50%, you can read about all products which had a production increase in the New Release September,18th:)

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604110

Petuniaflower
Sep 22 2014, 03:25 PM
WHAT COMES AFTER PATIENCE:confused: NUTS :eek:

JohnAlbertini
Sep 23 2014, 09:26 PM
Prunes are NOT a tree they are dried plums!

beverduster
Sep 23 2014, 09:43 PM
Prunes are NOT a tree they are dried plums!

true but the plum come off a tree

JohnAlbertini
Sep 23 2014, 09:59 PM
true but the plum come off a tree

Yes, and we already have plum trees so why prune trees which do not exist in real life?

beverduster
Sep 23 2014, 10:01 PM
the only thing that close to being on here is the log style outhouse, makes me homesick for the farm

Petuniaflower
Sep 23 2014, 10:47 PM
Yes, and we already have plum trees so why prune trees which do not exist in real life?

I live in the San Joaquin Valley in Calif. A grove of plums used for prunes is about a block away from my house. Many variety of plums are raised in the area. Like many fruits,take oranges.Navel Oranges are great eating oranges.Valencia Oranges are best for juice.Some plums are best for eating fresh and jellies and etc.The plum raised for prunes is firmer meat,more oval,with high sugar content.It is a plum but raised to be prunes.Some plums are to juicy to become a prune:D

Alexandra_J
Sep 24 2014, 06:49 AM

I see nothing wrong with it :D

Petuniaflower
Sep 24 2014, 03:07 PM
Something happened while I was away.Came back,and facilities are loading good.Raul must have did something. HEY

KnightRider
Sep 24 2014, 05:13 PM
Something happened while I was away.Came back,and facilities are loading good.Raul must have did something. HEY

Hello Petuniaflower,

When a release comes out there are more people on line and after a few days the crowd thins out and for some it could speed it up a little bit.

Petuniaflower
Sep 25 2014, 12:28 PM
Something new for the players. That's Great.Please be patient and kind to those who offer help.

I have always liked being independent.Depend on only myself.I use to do another farm.And I introduced a friend to it.Well she took to it.She was out to have the most,be the best at everything.And she was!!!She may have been a neighbor on the other farm game to others here.She was the champ.Well when,they started a neighbor help neighbor crop thing.She would boil when someone didn't do when she thought they should.She began to get mad every time someone didn't do what she wanted them to do.Then she got on the cheater band wagon. Neighbors started to not like her.Next thing you know she vanished.Completly went off Facebook.
What I am trying to say is.In things that you want neighbors involved.Treat each other as you want them to treat you.:)

crafty chris
Sep 25 2014, 07:29 PM
ooh petunia being patient and crafty chris do not belong in the same sentence lol but yes i will learn to be as like yourself i normally do everything myself

i remember when i first started in ft it was a very sociable game then things changed and was hard to get the help (hence why i became independent) with the new purple quests it may bring back the sociality back to the game :)

katrina719
Sep 25 2014, 08:25 PM
Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.

I have NO intention to get involved in any Quest function, and that's that . :D :p

honeyg56
Sep 26 2014, 10:19 AM
Taz has responded a couple of times to this, but it seems no one knows what a few weeks is. I agree with other users that some communication from Support would be better than nothing.

My ticket was submitted on the 17/18th August - what is a few weeks? I have asked for a contact telephone number but not received this.

I am 2 days away from losing a quest as it requires the use of the missing facility.

At the end of the day we are "Customers" particularly paying for farmcash, and should consequently receive some form of support - so far it has been 6 weeks!!

ccheney
Sep 26 2014, 12:21 PM
Don't feel bad I have been waiting for 9 months for a response about lost farm cash.

Flaky Angel
Sep 26 2014, 01:54 PM
I have been getting 2 FC per level since I hit about level 465. I am now at lvl 505 and suddenly it dropped back to one? Was the 2 FC an error or is the 1 FC an error?:confused:

Taz D
Sep 26 2014, 02:57 PM
I have been getting 2 FC per level since I hit about level 465. I am now at lvl 505 and suddenly it dropped back to one? Was the 2 FC an error or is the 1 FC an error?:confused:
Hi Flakey Angel,
The only time we got 2 FC was for a release where they only added 15 levels, from 386 up to 400. We also got a special gift in December of 2013 for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one. You had to be at 475 and enough experience to get you into the new levels though to get this one.

max_river
Sep 26 2014, 10:02 PM
Hi Flakey Angel,
The only time we got 2 FC was for a release where they only added 15 levels, from 386 up to 400. We also got a special gift in December of 2013 for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one. You had to be at 475 and enough experience to get you into the new levels though to get this one.

taz my wife got the 2 fc for the dec 2013 and she was not at the max.. i think they had changed it when people but she did not get for the last one they had given us

Taz D
Sep 26 2014, 10:17 PM
taz my wife got the 2 fc for the dec 2013 and she was not at the max.. i think they had changed it when people but she did not get for the last one they had given us
The first one was for everyone so everybody who reaches 386 through 400 gets 2 FC. That was not a special gift.

Alexandra_J
Sep 27 2014, 05:39 AM
If you got a Co-op Quest that has got more than one building in there that you need can you work your neighbours??

leighwj1960
Sep 27 2014, 06:19 AM
I am quite willing to help my neighbors with their quests but every one I click on I get the message that I can't help because my quest doesn't require the same thing that their quest does. If this keeps up I am giving up on these co-operative quests as too much work for not enough benefit.

bluehair
Sep 27 2014, 06:38 AM
yeah it is quite confusing

marymarcel
Sep 27 2014, 08:06 AM
I am quite willing to help my neighbors with their quests but every one I click on I get the message that I can't help because my quest doesn't require the same thing that their quest does. If this keeps up I am giving up on these co-operative quests as too much work for not enough benefit.

yeah it is quite confusing

Hi leighwj1960 and bluehair!:)

When you visit your neighbors and you cant sell them any products, the fact is they have already got those products. If they dont have any products you need for your own quests, then you cant buy them, because you dont need them.:)

Majik Merlin
Sep 27 2014, 08:44 AM
I cant find neighbors who have or need anything. Only found one person who posted a quest and I can't help cuz we aren't neighbors/friends. UGH

Majik Merlin
Sep 27 2014, 08:45 AM
Maybe this will get easier as more people start to participate, ya think?

Majik Merlin
Sep 27 2014, 08:46 AM
and what about those little help postits? what do we do when we run out of them???

Grami
Sep 27 2014, 08:46 AM
i just don't understand -- i did buy sunflowers but it didn't help my quest -- sigh

marymarcel
Sep 27 2014, 08:51 AM
i just don't understand -- i did buy sunflowers but it didn't help my quest -- sigh

Hi Grami! Are you talking about the regular quests or the cooperative quests?

For the new cooperative quests, you need to visit your neighbors cooperative quest manager and check if they have sunflowers, then you can buy them by clicking in the Buy button.

For regular quests, you need the Trading Life line which allows you to purchase that crop from neighbors, friends or in the marketplace.:)

Majik Merlin
Sep 27 2014, 09:29 AM
Hi Grami! Are you talking about the regular quests or the cooperative quests?

For the new cooperative quests, you need to visit your neighbors cooperative quest manager and check if they have sunflowers, then you can buy them by clicking in the Buy button.

How do I know if they have sunflowers or whatever I need? How do I sell them what they need?

marymarcel
Sep 27 2014, 09:41 AM
How do I know if they have sunflowers or whatever I need? How do I sell them what they need?

Hi Majik Merlin!

When you open a cooperative quest, you have some help notes in the upper right corner. The help notes are not for all the products you need to complete the quest so the best thing is visit your neighbors. Click on their pics in the neighbors bar, if they have a coop quest active you will see they have a blue dot near their pictures. Click in the picture and choosee Show XXX's cooperative quest. You can see if they have some products you need for your own quest, then you click in the Buy button and the product is registered in your quest. If they have used the help notes you can also sell them that product.
When you have visited all your neighbors/friends and you still need some product then use the help note for them, when your neighbors visit your quest they can sell you the product.:)

dnana
Sep 27 2014, 09:43 AM
and what about those little help postits? what do we do when we run out of them???

Hi, save your help postits for AFTER you have gone around and checked all your neighbors with blue lights for the things you need. Once you have gotten as much as you can, you could even wait for a day and check around again before using them. New quests start every 20 hours so peoples second quests might have stuff you need. I see the stickies as a last ditch effort to get what you need before your quest expires. :)

ftjill
Sep 27 2014, 11:40 AM
I really appreciate the innovative ideas the devs come up with to keep the game interesting, challenging and fun. So with joy and anticipation I was looking forward to the cooperative quest feature.

Well... of my 78 neighbours only 6 are participating and none of our quests are using the same ingredients! My first quest has expired and I expect the current one will too.

Solutions:

1. I will continue to post quests so that my 2 successful neighbours can buy from me.

2. When neighbour slots become available I will try to fill them with cooperative quest players.

Keep up the new ideas...I look forward to the next innovation.

ftjill

Petuniaflower
Sep 27 2014, 01:31 PM
I really appreciate the innovative ideas the devs come up with to keep the game interesting, challenging and fun. So with joy and anticipation I was looking forward to the cooperative quest feature.

Well... of my 78 neighbours only 6 are participating and none of our quests are using the same ingredients! My first quest has expired and I expect the current one will too.

Solutions:

1. I will continue to post quests so that my 2 successful neighbours can buy from me.

2. When neighbour slots become available I will try to fill them with cooperative quest players.

Keep up the new ideas...I look forward to the next innovation.

ftjill

Same situation..I have very few doing it.But clicked the blue cube,so some may need what it offers.
I am afraid it will take the offer of FC..to get more interested...:(

Snookie Sue
Sep 27 2014, 02:27 PM
Hope more people start trying this out - otherwise it is quite a disappointing bomb. Just lost my first one. Oh well.

barbara nixon
Sep 27 2014, 02:37 PM
i got a purple quest today..,used the postits but only had 4.,,.i have 4 more things to get thru that way, will i get more postits when the others are fulfilled?...if not i won't be able to finish it..,guess we are going to have to do a few to get it...lol..

KnightRider
Sep 27 2014, 04:34 PM
i got a purple quest today..,used the postits but only had 4.,,.i have 4 more things to get thru that way, will i get more postits when the others are fulfilled?...if not i won't be able to finish it..,guess we are going to have to do a few to get it...lol..

Hi Barbara,

I learned the hard way how to use the notes. When you open up your coop quest wait to use your notes until you visit all of your neighbors that have started these quests, you might be able to get some of the products from them, this way then you can use your notes for hard to get items that come from facilities, with the exception of the last step which you have to do yourself.

Petuniaflower
Sep 27 2014, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=KnightRider;5877914]Hi Barbara,

I learned the hard way how to use the notes. When you open up your coop quest wait to use your notes until you visit all of your neighbors that have started these quests, you might be able to get some of the products from them, this way then you can use your notes for hard to get items that come from facilities, with the exception of the last step which you have to do yourself.[/

I did the same Knight.I just went and got rid of 5 neighbors.That hadn't played for a very long time.A few more,but don't want to short my storage.I would replace them with neighbors who would do the quest.

KnightRider
Sep 27 2014, 05:20 PM
I did the same Knight.I just went and got rid of 5 neighbors.That hadn't played for a very long time.A few more,but don't want to short my storage.I would replace them with neighbors who would do the quest.

They don't have to be neighbors, they can be friends that do the quests.

max_river
Sep 27 2014, 09:46 PM
i dont thinki will be doing many of then not enough people playing and they are a lot of work for nothing

GarrettHillBabe
Sep 28 2014, 01:16 AM
i dont thinki will be doing many of then not enough people playing and they are a lot of work for nothing

I know I'll not be doing anymore of those new quests. Takes far too long to search everyone's farms to find things I need to buy. Take the last quest I'm doing, need to BUY bowling pins!
Not a one of my neighbors and friends need to SELL them so looks as if this one will die a natural death and be the last I'll do.
FT already takes forever to work, (notice I did NOT say play?) without adding the silly searching for coins.

With farms loading like molasses in January at 50 below just not worth the effort to do the new quests. Takes forever to plant now, and when working facilities? Takes forever for my friend's farms to load.

Sorry guys, seemed like a great way to get back to the interaction we all had when FT first began and was looking forward to it coming. Not at all like working together as we did in 2009. You tried, thanks for trying, just not working out at least for me that is. So I have to agree with Max here.

Must add this, I don't bother decorating my farms anymore with the exception of my default farm. Why bother as no one sees them anymore, LOL and I must add I love how fast the mayor does all the work when working others facilities. LOL I set it up and let mayor go as fast or as slow as FT allows and go about doing some needed HW here. LOL :D

Lara
Sep 28 2014, 02:12 AM
I am about to give up on these cooperative quests too. None of my neighbours doing it have anything near what I need and they are expiring before getting them done. Nice idea but it doesn't seem to work

Farmgirl_Su
Sep 28 2014, 07:13 AM
Im not sure I like these Blue Quests. They are beginning to feel a bit Farmville'ish and i blocked that game 2yrs ago.
I don't want to go around begging off others for goodies and the time spent going though the blue dot neighbours and then through the friends who are not neighbours by looking on my top neighbour bar takes forever..
I'll give it a week ..but Im not liking it to be honest..IF there was an easy filter to find participating players in our friends list it might be better..but this new idea is possibly more work and messing than its worth..:rolleyes:

grandmas farm
Sep 28 2014, 07:39 AM
every since I started doing the coop quests. I can't see how many quests I have completed. It just shows the days of the week and total words, but no numbers by them.

grandmas farm
Sep 28 2014, 07:42 AM
i agree, there needs to be a list that comes up if you hover over each neighbor to see what ingredients they have available. This is a big time waster for coins, but be more interested in working at it if it yielded cash with each quest.

dnana
Sep 28 2014, 09:31 AM
every since I started doing the coop quests. I can't see how many quests I have completed. It just shows the days of the week and total words, but no numbers by them.

Doing the co-op quests should not affect your regular quests in any way, they are separate processes, so if you are looking on your regular quest timeline to see if the co-ops are adding to your numbers, they are not. The co-op quests are not keeping track on a timeline like the regular quests are because they are not giving FC for these yet, only coins.

dnana
Sep 28 2014, 09:33 AM

Also, check your screen resolution, it needs to be at 100% to show the regular quest timeline correctly. Could be it accidently got a little bigger and the numbers have dropped off the bottom of the screen. :)

dnana
Sep 28 2014, 09:43 AM
I know I'll not be doing anymore of those new quests. Takes far too long to search everyone's farms to find things I need to buy. Take the last quest I'm doing, need to BUY bowling pins!

Not a one of my neighbors and friends need to SELL them so looks as if this one will die a natural death and be the last I'll do.

FT already takes forever to work, (notice I did NOT say play?) without adding the silly searching for coins. With farms loading like molasses in January at 50 below just not worth the effort to do the new quests. Takes forever to plant now, and when working facilities? Takes forever for my friend's farms to load.

HI, you do not need to physically go to everyones farms to check their co-op quest manager. If you left click their avatar picture in your neighbor bar, you will see a choice qat the bottom of that menu that says' show XXX's co-op quest manager'. click that and it will show you their quests and you can buy or sell from that screen.

Your neighbors do not need to have the same item in their quest to SELL to you, they sell from storage, so the quests do not have to match up. You need to put a HELP NOTE on the things you want your neighbors to sell you, then when they come around they can do that. Selling has an unlimited pool of resources, BUYING is limited to the quest items only.

Farms load slowly due to (1) too much stuff on them and (2) the strength of your computer and quickness of your internet connection. Hide everything before you go to work facs and they will load faster because your processor does not thave to resolve so much detail and show it on your screen.

barbara nixon
Sep 28 2014, 09:54 AM
ya i'm still confused about these...i posted 4 postits and got them now with the green check mark so they are done but i have 4 more things i need and no one doing them in their quests...so, does that mean i won't be able to finish it?

Mare Contrare
Sep 28 2014, 12:03 PM
I've waited three days since posting about the difficulty with the cooperative quests hoping that time might help the situation. So far, not good.
My first quest has elapsed. It had four steps, I had two stickies. The steps with sticky notes were completed, but the third step never was. I've opened the second quest, but so far none of my neighbors have been able to help. I have many friends doing the quests, but none of their quests contain products that match mine. I suggested in a different thread that the devs consider limiting the number of quests that are distributed to players, but the only response I received was from another poster who said I was being unduly pessimistic.
At this point, unless something is done quickly to change the way the cooperative quests are presented, most of my neighbors are going to abandon their attempt to complete them, and so am I.
I like the idea of cooperative quests, but the process is not working for me.

Mare Contrare
Sep 28 2014, 12:07 PM
HI, you do not need to physically go to everyones farms to check their co-op quest manager. If you left click their avatar picture in your neighbor bar, you will see a choice qat the bottom of that menu that says' show XXX's co-op quest manager'. click that and it will show you their quests and you can buy or sell from that screen.

Your neighbors do not need to have the same item in their quest to SELL to you, they sell from storage, so the quests do not have to match up. You need to put a HELP NOTE on the things you want your neighbors to sell you, then when they come around they can do that. Selling has an unlimited pool of resources, BUYING is limited to the quest items only.

Farms load slowly due to (1) too much stuff on them and (2) the strength of your computer and quickness of your internet connection. Hide everything before you go to work facs and they will load faster because your processor does not thave to resolve so much detail and show it on your screen.
What you are neglecting to state is that there a limited amount of help notes available, usually two, so once neighbors sell you the products with the help notes, you are still left with steps that need a similar quest to match up with.

CATtitude
Sep 28 2014, 01:30 PM
Is the amount of neighbours on the ladder below the farm window limited to 111? It seems so :eek: Where do i put the 333 other neighbours i have? :confused: Actually, according to Farmtown fuel station i have 1960 ACTIVE neighbours, where is the loooong ladder for all of them??? Not even 1% of all my neighbours show on the ladder! Not even posts of 1% of them show on "Show all FarmTown Wall Requests" link" :( OK, i don't want to help ALL my neighbours but it would be nice if i could help at least 10 % of them ;)

marymarcel
Sep 28 2014, 02:08 PM
Is the amount of neighbours on the ladder below the farm window limited to 111? It seems so :eek: Where do i put the 333 other neighbours i have? :confused: Actually, according to Farmtown fuel station i have 1960 ACTIVE neighbours, where is the loooong ladder for all of them??? Not even 1% of all my neighbours show on the ladder! Not even posts of 1% of them show on "Show all FarmTown Wall Requests" link" :( OK, i don't want to help ALL my neighbours but it would be nice if i could help at least 10 % of them ;)

Hi CATtitude!

I will try to explain this. Facebook and not Farmtown sets the amount of neighbors you can have. The official amount for neighbors is 80 although some farmers have 100 or a little more.

To be sure about how many neighbors you have, please open the extended tool box, and click in trophies, you'll see there the amount of neighbors you have, and they are who are showed in the bar below the game screen. Those farmers are considered as your inmediate neighbors. If you click in the Neighbors Tab, you will see them with a blue background. All your other friends who play the game but have not been added as inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background. If you have got your limit of neighbors and try to add more then one of the old ones will dropp off and the new one will be showed. So be careful about this.

When you refuel you receive 20 unit fuel per Active neighbor you have, so if the screen is showing 1960 you have 98 active neighbors, that amount is between your inmediate neighbors and your friends but not inmediate neighbors. If you open the Neighbors Tab you can see when they have their last activity in the game, perhaps some of them are your friends but are not playing Farmtown anymore.

Hope this could help you.:)

barbara nixon
Sep 28 2014, 02:30 PM
thanks knightrider...so if no one else is doing the same quest it means u are out of luck to get what u need..as they are random i'm seeing very few will get done..:eek:

marymarcel
Sep 28 2014, 02:42 PM
ya i'm still confused about these...i posted 4 postits and got them now with the green check mark so they are done but i have 4 more things i need and no one doing them in their quests...so, does that mean i won't be able to finish it?

thanks knightrider...so if no one else is doing the same quest it means u are out of luck to get what u need..as they are random i'm seeing very few will get done..:eek:

Hi Barbara!

They dont need to have exactly the same quest you have, but some of your neighbors could have some of the products you need for your quest, remember you can buy more than one product from the same farmer. The developers have increased the expiration time for quests, so if you still have time, wait till your neighbors open new quests and check them.:)

You can also check some of your friends (not neighbors) cooperative quests when you go to their farms to work their facilities.:)

anstar
Sep 28 2014, 03:42 PM
I just click every blue dot or purple quest die I see and then click every active quest tab. :) If I see a blue "buy" or "sell" button, I click that too! It's working so far. I've completed one quest and have two more on the final steps.

wvagirl1
Sep 28 2014, 04:34 PM
I give up. It seems that very few people are doing these quests. I find them very time consuming just going from farm to farm trying to see if anyone has anything I can use. I will open quests daily so that neighbors and friends can get things from me if I have them but I am done trying to complete these quests myself.

Annette55
Sep 28 2014, 05:19 PM
Well with only 1 neighbor actually doing this and since it is for dollars--not FC--I can't imagine any reason I'd put myself through this kind of frustration! I hate having to depend on others who may OR maynot help (back in the day, it was one thing that made this game so frustrating when you got stuck with whatever gift someone felt like sending--thank god you can exchange the **** gifts for what you actually need now [you really DON't need 25 valentine bears, eh?] and I think you're going to have very similar problems with this part of the game), and hence, I foresee receiving little to no help at all. I hated these kinds of thing over on farmville--in fact it was one of the reasons I don't do that game any more. Even though it's voluntary to participate, it's still annoying to have stuff you can't do for yourself. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who feels this way. Maybe add a feature where you can see if there is enough help available before you start or something. Just my opinion about this, though. I confess to being kinda burnt out, so more hassle will only make me quit again, I'm afraid! And this does seem like just another hassle.

dnana
Sep 28 2014, 05:29 PM
What you are neglecting to state is that there a limited amount of help notes available, usually two, so once neighbors sell you the products with the help notes, you are still left with steps that need a similar quest to match up with.

Do the visiting to buy the items you need over the first 3 days or so of the quest. Use your help notes for the last steps on the last day. If you have 3 help notes, wait until you have 3 steps left, then post your notes, let a few people know, and see who of your neighbors would like to have some coins. They sell to you from their storage, so their quest does not factor into the transaction, anyone can sell to you.

It's a challenge, it's not supposed to be easy, but I find it fun, and I'm sure it's going to get better. :)

dnana
Sep 28 2014, 05:34 PM
I give up. It seems that very few people are doing these quests. I find them very time consuming just going from farm to farm trying to see if anyone has anything I can use. I will open quests daily so that neighbors and friends can get things from me if I have them but I am done trying to complete these quests myself.

Hi, do you know that you do not physically have to go to their farms to check the co-op manager? Just click their pic in your neighbor bar, like you were going to join them or message them. At the bottom of that menu is a choice to show that player's co-op manager. Click that and you can buy and sell thru that window without leaving your own farm. :)

Taz D
Sep 28 2014, 05:42 PM
Well with only 1 neighbor actually doing this and since it is for dollars--not FC--I can't imagine any reason I'd put myself through this kind of frustration! I hate having to depend on others who may OR maynot help (back in the day, it was one thing that made this game so frustrating when you got stuck with whatever gift someone felt like sending--thank god you can exchange the **** gifts for what you actually need now [you really DON't need 25 valentine bears, eh?] and I think you're going to have very similar problems with this part of the game), and hence, I foresee receiving little to no help at all. I hated these kinds of thing over on farmville--in fact it was one of the reasons I don't do that game any more. Even though it's voluntary to participate, it's still annoying to have stuff you can't do for yourself. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who feels this way. Maybe add a feature where you can see if there is enough help available before you start or something. Just my opinion about this, though. I confess to being kinda burnt out, so more hassle will only make me quit again, I'm afraid! And this does seem like just another hassle.
Hi Annette,
I moved your post to the General Feedback on the co-op quests since you did not have a question about it.

grandmas farm
Sep 28 2014, 06:10 PM
ty first coop quest that I finished did add to my regular quests, but then the numbers disappeared.

Taz D
Sep 28 2014, 06:47 PM
ty first coop quest that I finished did add to my regular quests, but then the numbers disappeared.
Hi grandmas farm,
If you are not seeing the numbers then chack your browser zoom and make sure it is no more than 100%. If it is higher then there isn't enough room for all the text. Since you collected your farm cash yesterday you should only have a 1 on todays and no other numbers.

wvagirl1
Sep 28 2014, 07:22 PM
Hi, do you know that you do not physically have to go to their farms to check the co-op manager? Just click their pic in your neighbor bar, like you were going to join them or message them. At the bottom of that menu is a choice to show that player's co-op manager. Click that and you can buy and sell thru that window without leaving your own farm. :)

I understand about the neighbors but if you cannot get what you need there then you have to start visiting friends. If there is a secret to making that faster I would appreciate the information. I don't see a way to see if someone is even participating in the quests without actually visiting their farm

KnightRider
Sep 28 2014, 07:35 PM
I understand about the neighbors but if you cannot get what you need there then you have to start visiting friends. If there is a secret to making that faster I would appreciate the information. I don't see a way to see if someone is even participating in the quests without actually visiting their farm

Hello wvagirl1,

To see if your neighbor has an open coop quest you will see a blue dot in the neighbor bar at the bottom just under where the green dot is located. For the friends, at the moment there isn't anyway to know if they have an open coop quest without visiting their farm.

widow lyn
Sep 29 2014, 12:36 AM
I love the new purple quest, and have completed one a day since it started, its very easy to do.

Annie of Green Gables
Sep 29 2014, 02:31 AM
Thanks Taz
If FB are limiting the numbers for FT players, why is it that people not playing the game have as many 1500 FB friends? FB's reasoning is not fair and reasonable. If this is the case, then FB better start deleting everyone's excess friends, equal amounts eh?

Biebel
Sep 29 2014, 02:52 AM
Hi, Just started this cooperative quest with one of my neighbours, but she can only sell me one thing and i can only buy one thing for this quest! Tho i love the idea of working together, it will be impossible for us since we only got a few active neighbours! So it would be great if we can buy/sell again after let's say one hour or so! If not we won't be able to play these quests and that would be very sad! Maybe devs can work out this problem. Thanks!

Lara
Sep 29 2014, 07:44 AM
seems to be improving with the increased time and a better understanding of what I am doing. I have completed 2 of the purple quests now but one is a write off and the first one expired for lack of time. I will give it a bit more time to see how it goes

Majik Merlin
Sep 29 2014, 08:22 AM

Great time saving tip... THANKS

However I do have a complaint!!!

I have finally, successfully completed 2 of my purple quests. All fine and good even tho I don't have many neighbors playing. My complaint is this:

The quests show up in my brown quest bar as completed. When I redeem my quests at the end of 7 days, will I lose them?? Last time I completed more than 8 in the seven days, I lost them...they vanished with t he others when I claimed my FC.

crafty chris
Sep 29 2014, 09:29 AM
hi majik merlin ... just to add to what dnana said it is only the friends you have to go to their farms (via neighbours tab) hopefully that may change (everything crossed) :)

also where the quests are being added to the 'normal' quests what i am doing is getting them up to 8 then leaving the very last steps ... just in case ;)

KnightRider
Sep 29 2014, 10:39 AM
If FB are limiting the numbers for FT players, why is it that people not playing the game have as many 1500 FB friends? FB's reasoning is not fair and reasonable. If this is the case, then FB better start deleting everyone's excess friends, equal amounts eh?

Hello Annie of Green Gables,

You can have as many FB friends as you want, FB is saying that out of all of your friends, you can only have 80 as neighbors, sometimes up to 100. I believe FB decides on how many neighbors a game can have by how many people are playing that game. They wouldn't be able to delete FB friends just to even out the numbers for one game, since there are some FB friends that play more than 1 game together.

Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan
Sep 29 2014, 12:04 PM
Is it possible to have a blue light special (my neighbors list page) to see who is doing the new blue quest so we can add them as neighbors?

marymarcel
Sep 29 2014, 12:16 PM
Is it possible to have a blue light special (my neighbors list page) to see who is doing the new blue quest so we can add them as neighbors?

Hi Peggy!

It is better if you post this in the suggestion section so the developers can see it. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply in the thread Suggestions Quests.:)

Majik Merlin
Sep 29 2014, 01:01 PM
hi majik merlin ...

also where the quests are being added to the 'normal' quests what i am doing is getting them up to 8 then leaving the very last steps ... just in case ;)

I already do that. I have FOUR holding now and have two days still to go before I can claim my FC...

Did not know the purple would count on the same tally, so went ahead and finished them, now I have 10 pending to get the FC and two days to go to hold any others. If I lose them it will be like busting my back to play for nothing.

I see a nightmare as this progresses.

KnightRider
Sep 29 2014, 01:06 PM
I already do that. I have FOUR holding now and have two days still to go before I can claim my FC...

Did not know the purple would count on the same tally, so went ahead and finished them, now I have 10 pending to get the FC and two days to go to hold any others. If I lose them it will be like busting my back to play for nothing.

I see a nightmare as this progresses.

Hello Majik Merlin,

The coop quests counting on the same totals as the regular quests is a glitch and has been reported to the developers.

iceberg
Sep 29 2014, 05:00 PM
I have a question about this. If friends and neighbors can purchase products and or crops from us without our knowledge, won't that make us run short for stocking our own facilities?

dnana
Sep 29 2014, 05:02 PM

Lol, blue-light special, I've been calling it that, too. :)

I was going thru my friends in my neighbors tab last night and sent out a few neighbor requests to co-op players, but it occurred to me that if this ramps up and I keep doing that, I will be knocking off a bunch of long-time companions for no other reason than they do not play this little foo-foo game addition. I'm going to the suggestions thread to see if they can give us the ability to choose who falls off the list when we add new neighbors. Do we know what the formula is? Is it always the neighbor who hasn't played in the longest time?

dnana
Sep 29 2014, 05:21 PM
seems to be improving with the increased time and a better understanding of what I am doing. I have completed 2 of the purple quests now but one is a write off and the first one expired for lack of time. I will give it a bit more time to see how it goes

I think we all lost our first quest to not understanding the strategy behind the judicious use of stickies. :) I've got my next 3 finished, no problem. I have an FB Farmtown group for my friends and neighbors and I have advised them to wait until the number of steps left equals the number of stickies they have then stick em up and post in our group for help (another player suggested this here, this forum rocks). Works like a charm! :)

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 29 2014, 06:00 PM
My farms are identical in size and number of plots to plant. I have noticed that when I check the farm stat button it shows a different amount of crops growing on each farm. Right now I have blueberries growing on farms 5-8. Farm 5 has 3015, farm 6 has 3031, farm 7 has 3018 and farm 8 has 3000. Why are these numbers different? I didn't put this post in help because I'm not worried about the different numbers, only curious.

Taz D
Sep 29 2014, 06:05 PM
My farms are identical in size and number of plots to plant. I have noticed that when I check the farm stat button it shows a different amount of crops growing on each farm. Right now I have blueberries growing on farms 5-8. Farm 5 has 3015, farm 6 has 3031, farm 7 has 3018 and farm 8 has 3000. Why are these numbers different? I didn't put this post in help because I'm not worried about the different numbers, only curious.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
The numbers are different becuse you have the box at the bottom of the Farm Stat checked to include the fertilized and belt bonus amounts. The belt bonuses are not a set number, but are determined at the time you harvest. The Farm Stat tool tries to estimate how much you will get, but it is just an estimate.

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 29 2014, 06:56 PM
Thanks for explaining it TazD. I unchecked it and now they all are the same amount.

Taz D
Sep 29 2014, 08:41 PM
Please keep your posts impersonal and on subject. Any posted that are derogatory toward an individual will be removed.
If you would like to make a suggestion for the new quests please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will be more likely to see it.

Rugged Barbie
Sep 29 2014, 09:02 PM
Whoopie Doopie Do!
We now have a scroll button for the neighbors who are doing the Co Op Questies!
Awesome and very handy dandy.
These Developers are way ahead of us grumpy grindie players.
ha ha!

i try
Sep 30 2014, 12:08 AM
The devs way of geting us to increase our nayboor pool again!

rjohn726
Sep 30 2014, 07:57 AM
I could use 8 more farms after we get farm 24. Could you do that?

Hungh, hungh, hungh, hungh if so that would take me about 5 more years to complete that.

I need something to do and that would help this old man.

I love playing Farm Town. Thanks

rjohn726
Sep 30 2014, 08:01 AM
XP's mean absolutely nothing at all too me at all, however, others like them, I guess

Petuniaflower
Sep 30 2014, 09:51 AM
BOO HOOO Not a neighbor one for days has had a quest with meat or rice or tomato sauce .I need a neighbor with a quest that does.LOL

FarmerMcLashwood
Sep 30 2014, 10:10 AM
BOO HOOO Not a neighbor one for days has had a quest with meat or rice or tomato sauce .I need a neighbor with a quest that does.LOL

doesn't have to be a neighbour... a friend might have

Petuniaflower
Sep 30 2014, 10:18 AM
how do I advertise finding a friend that does.I suppose I need to go read somewhere:rolleyes:

Majik Merlin
Sep 30 2014, 10:44 AM
doesn't have to be a neighbour... a friend might have

I thot it had to be neighbors for the co-ops

marymarcel
Sep 30 2014, 10:50 AM
how do I advertise finding a friend that does.I suppose I need to go read somewhere:rolleyes:

I thot it had to be neighbors for the co-ops

Hi Petuniaflower and Majik Merlin!

All your facebook friends who play FarmTown are your neighbors, but when they are added to the bar below the game screen they are inmediate neighbors. It is a little difficult to go through your friends but open your Neighbors Tab, and click in your friend's photo, this way you will be open their farms. Those friends who are not your inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background in the Neighbors Tab.:)

Petuniaflower
Sep 30 2014, 11:12 AM
Hi Petuniaflower and Majik Merlin!

All your facebook friends who play FarmTown are your neighbors, but when they are added to the bar below the game screen they are inmediate neighbors. It is a little difficult to go through your friends but open your Neighbors Tab, and click in your friend's photo, this way you will be open their farms. Those friends who are not your inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background in the Neighbors Tab.:) Even a old women in her seventies can learn something new...thank you :D

marymarcel
Sep 30 2014, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=marymarcel;5879514]Hi Petuniaflower and Majik Merlin!

All your facebook friends who play FarmTown are your neighbors, but when they are added to the bar below the game screen they are inmediate neighbors. It is a little difficult to go through your friends but open your Neighbors Tab, and click in your friend's photo, this way you will be open their farms. Those friends who are not your inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background in the Neighbors Tab.:)[/QUO Even a old women in her seventies can learn something new...thank you :D

You're very welcome Petunia!:)

Janet 1
Sep 30 2014, 12:20 PM
Getting the hang of this now. :D I couldn't finish the first quest because I needed flat glass sheets and wasn't able to find any, but have just completed the 2nd quest by hanging onto the 'help' notices a bit longer. I think when more people are doing the quests it will be quite enjoyable, like doing a treasure hunt. ;)

Taz D
Sep 30 2014, 03:30 PM
I could use 8 more farms after we get farm 24. Could you do that?

Hungh, hungh, hungh, hungh if so that would take me about 5 more years to complete that.

I need something to do and that would help this old man.

I love playing Farm Town. Thanks
Hi rjohn,
Try the co-op quests...that should keep you busy.