PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

priscillar
Sep 30 2014, 03:49 PM
I don't have any neighbors who have what I need and used up my helps. There has to be a better way of doing this.
Most of my neighbors who still play won't do them and seeing what they have stated they are NOT going to do them. I don't have time nor energy to work for new neighbors facilities (or do anything else) so feel it's not fair to ask for more neighbors.
Just my opinion.

Taz D
Sep 30 2014, 03:51 PM
I don't have any neighbors who have what I need and used up my helps. There has to be a better way of doing this.
Most of my neighbors who still play won't do them and seeing what they have stated they are NOT going to do them. I don't have time nor energy to work for new neighbors facilities (or do anything else) so feel it's not fair to ask for more neighbors.
Just my opinion.
Hi Priscillar,
I moved your post to the feedback thread on the co-op quest since you didn't have a question about it.

Bbb-3
Sep 30 2014, 05:39 PM
When you finish the blue co-op quest I know you collect coins but are they counting as quest done in the other quest ? The reason I am asking is last night I had 8 quest done and I also finished a co-op quest so this morning it showed I had 9 done this morning I finished another co-op quest an now this afternoon it shows I have 10 done

KnightRider
Sep 30 2014, 05:47 PM
When you finish the blue co-op quest I know you collect coins but are they counting as quest done in the other quest ? The reason I am asking is last night I had 8 quest done and I also finished a co-op quest so this morning it showed I had 9 done this morning I finished another co-op quest an now this afternoon it shows I have 10 done

Right now there is a glitch that is adding the coop quests to the total for the other quests, the developers know about this glitch and they are working on getting it fixed.

carolann43
Sep 30 2014, 06:41 PM
you had 4 post its? I never have more than 2....didn't use any yesterday and thought they would carry over. They didn't.

Janet 1
Sep 30 2014, 07:01 PM
I've just got 4 'post its' for my next quest. Nice surprise. :) Can I just make sure I'm getting the hang of this now please. I can look at my neighbours chart at the bottom of the page and those with a blue dot may have something I need. Only a small proportion of neighbours are there so to see others I look in the main neighbours list and open their farms to check, plus I can open the farms of friends who are not neighbours. Bit time consuming to do this but I'm sure the devs will be making things easier in the next release.

KnightRider
Sep 30 2014, 08:20 PM
I've just got 4 'post its' for my next quest. Nice surprise. :) Can I just make sure I'm getting the hang of this now please. I can look at my neighbours chart at the bottom of the page and those with a blue dot may have something I need. Only a small proportion of neighbours are there so to see others I look in the main neighbours list and open their farms to check, plus I can open the farms of friends who are not neighbours. Bit time consuming to do this but I'm sure the devs will be making things easier in the next release.

Hello Janet,

To look at your neighbors coop quest you don't have to open up their farm, just click on one of their pictures down in your neighbor bar, then when the menu pops up it will be the last option saying open up coop quest. Once you have that one open you can then use the buttons at the bottom to go through each of your neighbors quests. For friends you do have to open up their farm and click on the coop quest cube to view theirs.

KnightRider
Sep 30 2014, 08:23 PM
you had 4 post its? I never have more than 2....didn't use any yesterday and thought they would carry over. They didn't.

Hello carolann43,

The amount of notes you get depends on how many steps you have, the more steps you have for a quest, the more notes you get. It looks like it is about half, I have a quest with 8 steps and I have 4 notes.

Majik Merlin
Sep 30 2014, 11:02 PM
Hopefully this will be the last you hear from me on quests...Hopefully...

I went to a neighbors quest and it had two items with postits that were lit up and said 'buy'.... I tried, but got a notice "not able to perform that function at this time" or something like that. Why are they lit up and not dimmed if I cant access them??

Janet 1
Oct 01 2014, 06:08 AM
Hello Janet,

To look at your neighbors coop quest you don't have to open up their farm, just click on one of their pictures down in your neighbor bar, then when the menu pops up it will be the last option saying open up coop quest. Once you have that one open you can then use the buttons at the bottom to go through each of your neighbors quests. For friends you do have to open up their farm and click on the coop quest cube to view theirs.

Thanks for the reply. I've been doing that but it didn't seem as if all my neighbours were on the bar last night. However, I've just checked again and done a head count (in a fashion) and it looks like everything is okay and the majority of them are there. All sorted thanks. :)

B.Keeper
Oct 01 2014, 11:07 AM
I have completed my 8 quests in 3 days. Do I really have to twiddle my thumbs for the next 4 days?

Please, can we remove the 7 day restriction?

Grammy 11
Oct 01 2014, 11:20 AM
I have 4 quests waiting for me to click the final step. I have been waiting since Saturday because my FC come due today at 4:30. At 5 PM I'll start the ones that are waiting. I love this!!! It means I don't have to use lifelines all the time and I don't have to wake up at 3 AM to open new quest in case it has hours of steps in it. We'll see what happens once the blue quests are separated from the old ones, but for now I am a happy questor. (And I don't have many friend a load of friends; I try to keep the list under 150.)

Taz D
Oct 01 2014, 11:22 AM
I have completed my 8 quests in 3 days. Do I really have to twiddle my thumbs for the next 4 days?

Hi B. Keeper,
Because of a glitch the co-op quests are include currently in the regular quests chart for collecting farm cash. You may have completed that many now, but when the co-op quests are removed from that then you will be back to normal number of quests.

KnightRider
Oct 01 2014, 11:25 AM
I have 4 quests waiting for me to click the final step. I have been waiting since Saturday because my FC come due today at 4:30. At 5 PM I'll start the ones that are waiting. I love this!!! It means I don't have to use lifelines all the time and I don't have to wake up at 3 AM to open new quest in case it has hours of steps in it. We'll see what happens once the blue quests are separated from the old ones, but for now I am a happy questor. (And I don't have many friend a load of friends; I try to keep the list under 150.)

Hello Grammy 11,

If I may give you some advise, you say that you can collect your FC at 4:30 and you will start the ones waiting at 5:00, we always advise people to wait awhile before starting the last step right after collecting just in case next week you are late collecting your FC you won't have quests drop off. If you can wait, I would wait til tomorrow to start the last step of those 4 quests just to give you a buffer.

Grammy 11
Oct 01 2014, 11:37 AM
Hello Grammy 11,

If I may give you some advise, you say that you can collect your FC at 4:30 and you will start the ones waiting at 5:00, we always advise people to wait awhile before starting the last step right after collecting just in case next week you are late collecting your FC you won't have quests drop off. If you can wait, I would wait til tomorrow to start the last step of those 4 quests just to give you a buffer.

Yes, thanks. It has more to with when I decide to shut down for the night. I think a most excellent compromise would be to do them just before I end my TV night, and they'll be waiting in the morning to claim coins. :)

chelonia
Oct 01 2014, 12:01 PM
I, personally, am enjoying the co-op quests. My first quest I had to let expire because I used the post-its incorrectly. :( lol

I would like to suggest that the scroll option include ALL of your FT friends with an active co-op quest, or at least increase how many neighbors we can have. I currently have 107 and am not able to add more. Many of my neighbors are not playing the new quests.

Eradani
Oct 01 2014, 12:03 PM
some feedback on the Sort by Co-op Quests:

thx very much for this. however, i am sorted way out of that order and my FT starts with the list centered on me so i have to press -> several times to get to the start of the list. can you put the farm owner as first in this sort order plz?

KnightRider
Oct 01 2014, 12:23 PM
some feedback on the Sort by Co-op Quests:

thx very much for this. however, i am sorted way out of that order and my FT starts with the list centered on me so i have to press -> several times to get to the start of the list. can you put the farm owner as first in this sort order plz?

Hello Eradani,

It would be best if you would put your suggestion about putting the owner at the beginning in the suggestion section so that the developers would be more likely to see your suggestion, you could put it in the quest thread.

Majik Merlin
Oct 01 2014, 12:40 PM
hoped I would not have to ask for help again... BUT

Any word on the separation of quests on the collection bar? I have 8 ready to do final step and am on my second day in my new week. I sure don't want to lose these. Many still have a few days left, but still... I'll be adding more each day

earlgray
Oct 01 2014, 01:58 PM
Just my opinion.

Most of my neighbors who still play the game regularly aren't doing the co-op quests. I've added a few new neighbors, but I'm not about to add dozens more just for this purpose. I feel that the co-op quests are too dependent on chance; the willingness to help one another is there, but the ability to is not. I'll open mine, and if I'm able to complete one now and then, fine, and I'll help my neighbors complete theirs when I can, but I'm just not going to go to any extraordinary lengths to finish them.

Grammy 11
Oct 01 2014, 03:31 PM
Just noticed you bounced me back to 5 quests because you took out the blue ones. I seem to recall your saying you wouldn't do that. I saved my quests and now my time is up in 15 minutes for this week for gathering 3 more quests to get 2 FC. It's not the FC it's the spirit of the game. You made a mistake, now you are not honoring that mistake. We have stuck by you and supported you through whines, complaints and threats to leave the game. Well, now it is my turn to whine. You have upset a routine I have been building since the original quests started. Do something about it. And players who don't care about the FC, don't flame me. This has nothing to do with a sixteen cent item. This has to do with respecting loyalty. I think the time has come to plow under the crops and drive away.

Eradani
Oct 01 2014, 05:46 PM
now that they've added the ability to see stranger's coop quests, i stood in the market for an hour clicking on everyone looking for squash or papaya. not only did i not find either of those items, i think i only found 5 people doing CQs :(

my eyes sure got a workout trying to keep track of who i'd clicked on and who just got there. lol

DianeCK
Oct 01 2014, 07:30 PM
It started out as fun joined a group added about 50 new friends and neighbors and now many aren't playing because it takes time a lot of time... searching and searching for what you need.. I needed a punching bag 5 days I lost it.. no one had 1.. the help tags .. are great however If you do not use all of them they need to be carried over to next Quest. I can see that many will give up.. A friend need to buy something and I couldn't help because I can't sell him what he needed you have to have a friend neighbor have that item to help.

KnightRider
Oct 01 2014, 07:55 PM
I am starting to like the coop quests, I just visited the market place a few minutes ago and found several of the items that was needed, it took a little bit of searching, but that is the definition of a quest.

Eradani
Oct 01 2014, 08:03 PM
I am starting to like the coop quests, I just visited the market place a few minutes ago and found several of the items that was needed, it took a little bit of searching, but that is the definition of a quest.

wow!! i tried different markets from various neighbors and could hardly find anyone. but maybe it has to do with what time it is. lol, back i go to search.

KnightRider
Oct 01 2014, 08:14 PM
wow!! i tried different markets from various neighbors and could hardly find anyone. but maybe it has to do with what time it is. lol, back i go to search.

Hello Eradani,

I had tried earlier today and didn't find many that was doing quests, it would help though if they would quit moving around while in the market place, I think I might start writing down the name so that I don't click on them more than once. Hopefully more people will start doing the quests now that strangers can help, even if it is going to cost more.

Eradani
Oct 01 2014, 08:20 PM
Hello Eradani,

I had tried earlier today and didn't find many that was doing quests, it would help though if they would quit moving around while in the market place, I think I might start writing down the name so that I don't click on them more than once. Hopefully more people will start doing the quests now that strangers can help, even if it is going to cost more.

haha ya, it would help if they quit moving.
"ok you - move over there i checked you."
"and you - stay there a moment. no stop"

hmm, i have an idea for a suggestion

whosyou?
Oct 01 2014, 08:41 PM
I decided to try these new co-op quest to see how hard they actually were.With only 5 active neighbors,they were pretty much impossible.However,I just finished 4 of them in less than 30 mins in the market.Simply changed my status msg to co-op quest,check me,and boom...easypeasy.

lillyobrien
Oct 01 2014, 08:45 PM
A lot of my neighbours are refusing to do the co-op quests.It is too bad because it is making it harder to complete.I for one enjoy them and so will continue to do them.

Grammy 11
Oct 01 2014, 08:45 PM
I decided to try these new co-op quest to see how hard they actually were.With only 5 active neighbors,they were pretty much impossible.However,I just finished 4 of them in less than 30 mins in the market.Simply changed my status msg to co-op quest,check me,and boom...easypeasy.

I'll try that tomorrow, but usually I go into market and it is empty except for Tom and he doesn't play. :)

whosyou?
Oct 01 2014, 09:58 PM
I'll try that tomorrow, but usually I go into market and it is empty except for Tom and he doesn't play. :)

I have that happen,I just go to a neighbors farm then back to the market.Sometimes it takes 1 or 2 tries,but I end up at a different market.I also went to the work market,not the sell market.Most ppl that go to that 1 are there to sell factory stuff and go offline.

KnightRider
Oct 01 2014, 10:12 PM
I have that happen,I just go to a neighbors farm then back to the market.Sometimes it takes 1 or 2 tries,but I end up at a different market.I also went to the work market,not the sell market.Most ppl that go to that 1 are there to sell factory stuff and go offline.

Hello whosyou?,

When I did it, I went to both markets and found a few in the sell/trade market that had coop quests active, I even went to the inn looking for people, since that is the social building for the game.

OutbackAnnie
Oct 02 2014, 12:57 AM
I have been working the co-op quests without much difficulty. However, I encountered a problem today. In the quest for a straw bag, I successfully got all the steps finished until I tried to do the final step by loading the product into the Straw Market which I own. I have loaded into that facility 3 times and it is not being shown on the quest...what now?

LaBelle
Oct 02 2014, 04:13 AM
I was really looking forward to being able to upgrade my farms... except thanks to finally buying my third farm finally (recently got back into FarmTown) I find that although the 24x24 costs 600k (not an issue) the price suddenly sky-rockets up to 10 billion for the 26x26.

In what way is that at all fair?

Of course it then gets slightly more ridiculous is that the 28x28 drops back to 5 billion, with the 30x30 dropping again to 4 billion, before going back up to 6 billion for the 34x34. Then the 36x36 is 30 billion and drops back to 20 billion for the last 2 upgrades.

Honestly it doesn't make any sense at all, even taking into account when the upgrades were released doesn't make sense. Because the prices should, in all honesty, be in a much fairer and sequential order than this higglety-pigglety mess.

Jewelsjim
Oct 02 2014, 04:52 AM
You sent an answer to a post to my e-mail, but I didn't write it....just curious as to why?:eek:

rjohn726
Oct 02 2014, 08:04 AM
Hi rjohn,
Try the co-op quests...that should keep you busy.

Hi Taz!

I don't understand the co-op quests yet. I also need time for other things also.

Maybe later, don't know.

I was actually just kidding about those 8 more farms also

marymarcel
Oct 02 2014, 09:41 AM
You sent an answer to a post to my e-mail, but I didn't write it....just curious as to why?:eek:

Hi Jewewlsjim!:)

I moved your post to General Feedback, as it is not a suggestion.

Yesterday you posted in the forum about the amount of neighbors and Taz D answered you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5879822#post5879822

When someone answers your question, an email is sent to your email address just to let you know you have an answer.:)

rjohn726
Oct 02 2014, 09:44 AM
Actually Taz working others farms takes so much time that I can't even complete all that work. There are some that I can't get to many and some days I don't have time to work on any at all. I also have a couple of trains with more than 10 cars and I still can't get to all my friends in Farm Town at all. I also like seeing those farms and what they look like.

That's enough work basically for me and I really don't need more at all.

KnightRider
Oct 02 2014, 10:02 AM
I was really looking forward to being able to upgrade my farms... except thanks to finally buying my third farm finally (recently got back into FarmTown) I find that although the 24x24 costs 600k (not an issue) the price suddenly sky-rockets up to 10 billion for the 26x26.

In what way is that at all fair?

Of course it then gets slightly more ridiculous is that the 28x28 drops back to 5 billion, with the 30x30 dropping again to 4 billion, before going back up to 6 billion for the 34x34. Then the 36x36 is 30 billion and drops back to 20 billion for the last 2 upgrades.

Honestly it doesn't make any sense at all, even taking into account when the upgrades were released doesn't make sense. Because the prices should, in all honesty, be in a much fairer and sequential order than this higglety-pigglety mess.

Hello LaBelle,

You mentioned that you just recently purchased your 3rd farm, it is normally that people will purchase other farms once they get the other farms up to either 18 x 18 or 24 x 24, then when you are ready to upgrade the other farms you will be receiving more coins per week and able to purchase the other upgrades. The reason some of those upgrades are is some people get millions to billions of coins per week and wanted something to buy with those coins.

LaBelle
Oct 02 2014, 12:10 PM
My issue for that is I don't want to get too heavily invested into the game, I'm quite happy to have just the three farms and I just really don't have the time to look after 20 odd farms to make up the coin to afford the upgrades. Guess i'll have to just stick with 3 24x24 farms then.

B.Keeper
Oct 03 2014, 04:15 AM
Hi B. Keeper,
Because of a glitch the co-op quests are include currently in the regular quests chart for collecting farm cash. You may have completed that many now, but when the co-op quests are removed from that then you will be back to normal number of quests.

Any idea when that will be?
At the moment, I have completed the 8 required for 2 farm cash. I also have 2 ordinary quests and 2 co-op quests sitting in a queue waiting on the final stage (which I wont start until I know if I'm going to lose credit for having completed extra quests (i.e. more than 8 within 7 days)).

Jewelsjim
Oct 03 2014, 05:30 AM
The Co-op is great, but for the first time, it did not credit me for the quest! Is this a problem now? <3

Taz D
Oct 03 2014, 08:39 AM
Any idea when that will be?
At the moment, I have completed the 8 required for 2 farm cash. I also have 2 ordinary quests and 2 co-op quests sitting in a queue waiting on the final stage (which I wont start until I know if I'm going to lose credit for having completed extra quests (i.e. more than 8 within 7 days)).

The Co-op is great, but for the first time, it did not credit me for the quest! Is this a problem now? <3
The co-op quest were being included in the regular quests totals. That was not supposed to happen, but since it did rather than take them away the developers decided to allow any quests started before Oct 2 to go ahead and be added. Any co-op quests started after Oct 1 will not count in your quest chart.

Petuniaflower
Oct 03 2014, 03:41 PM
Well I have to say.I am enjoying the new quest.And got some new super duper neighbors to boot.:D Think when you don't use all the yellow flags,they can be moved to another quest. LOL Had an experience with a quest with something.NO BODY HAD.Looked far and wide for it I DID.

Taz D
Oct 03 2014, 04:36 PM
Well I have to say.I am enjoying the new quest.And got some new super duper neighbors to boot.:D Think when you don't use all the yellow flags,they can be moved to another quest. LOL Had an experience with a quest with something.NO BODY HAD.Looked far and wide for it I DID.
Hi Petunia,
I am sorry but the yellow help flags can not be moved to another quest. If they are not all used within the quest they are given for then when the quest is closed they go away with it.

ckerider
Oct 03 2014, 06:55 PM
So I have tried to do three quests.... It seems like this idea does need a lot more thought by the developers. Not enough people are actually doing them (and I think I understand why that is a fact), so I never can buy the products that it wants me to buy. I can only request 1 item when there are only 3 steps, so the quest will just be wasted. I know that I personally give up on this until I hear it has changed. I really don't want to go to all my neighbors (which is not very many of them at this time) and check if they have my item for sale. I have done it and cannot find the quest on any of their farms. We should maybe be able to do some kind of search to see if anyone has the product instead of wasting all that time trying to find out. Just saying... so far I just get frustrated when I try to do these 'cooperative quests' and it is beginning to be very annoying to me. Anyone else feel this way?

Taz D
Oct 03 2014, 07:18 PM
So I have tried to do three quests.... It seems like this idea does need a lot more thought by the developers. Not enough people are actually doing them (and I think I understand why that is a fact), so I never can buy the products that it wants me to buy. I can only request 1 item when there are only 3 steps, so the quest will just be wasted. I know that I personally give up on this until I hear it has changed. I really don't want to go to all my neighbors (which is not very many of them at this time) and check if they have my item for sale. I have done it and cannot find the quest on any of their farms. We should maybe be able to do some kind of search to see if anyone has the product instead of wasting all that time trying to find out. Just saying... so far I just get frustrated when I try to do these 'cooperative quests' and it is beginning to be very annoying to me. Anyone else feel this way?
Hi ckerider,
I moved your post to the feedback thread in General Feedback , since you didn't have a question or problem with the quests. You can click on any neighbor who has the blue dot on their entry in your neighbor bar, choose at the bottom of the menu to go to their quest. Then when you are there you can click the left or right arrow at the bottom of that screen to go to all the rest of your neighbors quests.

Rugged Barbie
Oct 03 2014, 07:24 PM
Hopefully this will be the last you hear from me on quests...Hopefully...

I went to a neighbors quest and it had two items with postits that were lit up and said 'buy'.... I tried, but got a notice "not able to perform that function at this time" or something like that. Why are they lit up and not dimmed if I cant access them??

If that neighbor doesn't have that item, then they can't sell it to you. I have a neighbor who saw that they clicked on my 'clover' and got the message something like, nothing to sell. they didn't have any clover in their storage.

Aussie Rae
Oct 03 2014, 08:19 PM
loving these co op quests. now have a large number of neighbours playing them also, managing to get all required items easily by helping them, thank you Devs for a great game! :)

NiMo1960
Oct 04 2014, 09:48 AM

Was gonna ask something like that myself.
Maybe an 3FC gift for either more quests in 7 days, or 8 quests in less days ?

Also could there be a pinned link on here to those that do coop quests?
Using their farm links in their posts.

Taz D
Oct 04 2014, 09:53 AM
Was gonna ask something like that myself.
Maybe an 3FC gift for either more quests in 7 days, or 8 quests in less days ?

Also could there be a pinned link on here to those that do coop quests?
Using their farm links in their posts.
Hi NiMo,
Since the glitch allowing the co-op quests to be added to the regular quests has been fix you will see things going back to normal for those, so you will not have that many quests done in so few days.

Petuniaflower
Oct 04 2014, 02:06 PM
Are we having server problems.My daughters farm has a can't find when trying to load her farm

JUST WONDERING:confused:

Bellemadge35
Oct 05 2014, 08:15 AM
Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.

I have NO intention to get involved in any Quest function, and that's that . :D :p

I agree 2 of my neighbours will help, but this limiting to only ONCE per quest is rubbish.\
People are just going to give up on this and not take part in it.

al_bundy
Oct 05 2014, 08:31 AM
would be good if the co op quests would auto open a new quest each day that way you dont have to beg your neighbours to start them even if they dont want to do them

Rugged Barbie
Oct 05 2014, 10:32 AM
Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.

Remember, just because someone is YOUR neighbor, that doesn't mean that YOU are THEIR neighbor. The Co-Op button that takes you around to your Neighbors' Quests . . . YOU may not be on THEIR button if you're not their neighbor.

My suggestion is . . . find new friends and add new neighbors who will also, in return, add you as their neighbor.

Majik Merlin
Oct 05 2014, 01:08 PM
I agree 2 of my neighbours will help, but this limiting to only ONCE per quest is rubbish.\

I don't mean to be ugly, but quests ARE optional. One does not have to play them.

I'm frustrated with them as well right now, but come on folks, this is just a GAME. The devs will work out glitches soon, I've already seen improvements even tho I lost some of the quest FC credit, but I am sure given a little more time and patience, it will begin to run more smoothly and more people will join in.

Majik Merlin
Oct 05 2014, 01:10 PM
oh, LOL I forgot why I popped in... I too have a question. Will there be a 'calendar' or 'counter' at the bottom of the co-ops like the regular quests?

I just claimed cash on one and it did not credit on the regular quests (yaaaaaay) and I don't see where it is recorded on the co-op?

Taz D
Oct 05 2014, 01:36 PM
oh, LOL I forgot why I popped in... I too have a question. Will there be a 'calendar' or 'counter' at the bottom of the co-ops like the regular quests?

I just claimed cash on one and it did not credit on the regular quests (yaaaaaay) and I don't see where it is recorded on the co-op?
Hi Majik,
The only thing you will see on the co-op quests at this time is the coins you collect for them. Until the developers decide to offer farm cash for them , then you won't see a chart at the bottom of the manager.

piscesfem
Oct 05 2014, 03:13 PM
Iv got good neighbours, but its almost impossible to find anyone with products you need!
Playing it for now, but if changes arent made soon I will be giving up on it.

Great idea though.....

Majik Merlin
Oct 05 2014, 03:40 PM
Hi Majik,
The only thing you will see on the co-op quests at this time is the coins you collect for them. Until the developers decide to offer farm cash for them , then you won't see a chart at the bottom of the manager.

ahhh soooo.... ty

annthewhofan
Oct 05 2014, 06:48 PM
I just returned back to play and was glad to discover you have quests now which is great as can earn fc. The only thing is now i only have 2 other every day players as most of my friends now stopped playing i noticed. so when i unlocked the cooperative quest only 1 was able to sell but noticed that i can't buy as you got to be on the items needed in the tasks. which means i might need neighbors who do the social/cooperative quests so i can complete them. However at least i can complete my solo ones and earn 1 or 2 fc

It would have been good if it was planned better as others only that is doing entirely different quests to you does not work if not able to buy the goods from them or vice versa

annthewhofan
Oct 05 2014, 07:05 PM
I am quite willing to help my neighbors with their quests but every one I click on I get the message that I can't help because my quest doesn't require the same thing that their quest does. If this keeps up I am giving up on these co-operative quests as too much work for not enough benefit.
that happens to me too

Bellemadge35
Oct 06 2014, 08:12 AM

In fact I am now giving up on this useless waste of time.

whosyou?
Oct 06 2014, 10:19 AM
You guys do realize that going to the market and buying product from strangers is the best way (other than having a ton of neighbors doing them) to finish these quest.I have yet to not finish 1 of these...and I have 3 active quest neighbors....so the problem is not with the quest.

WoobieHugs
Oct 06 2014, 12:22 PM
I don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but it's something that is happening more and more frequently lately. A good friend of mine has had this happen to her as well, numerous times just in the last few days. It's getting to a point where it's gotten beyond annoying (at least for me).

Many times during the last couple weeks, I'll be standing in the Marketplace, either looking to hire someone to work my farms, or to work on others' farms, and out of nowhere, I get a private chat message or an in-game mail message asking my age, where I'm from, what I'm wearing, am I into cybersex, etc.... it's a whole range of "first questions" which quite frankly, aren't appreciated.

I've managed to get a few of the would-be-flirts on my ignore list, but haven't gotten the chance to do so with some of them.

To those who are doing this sort of thing -- What on God's green earth would make you think that ANY person playing this game is looking to be a target of your unsolicited flirtations and/or propositions? This is a farming game, for crying out loud. There are plenty of chat and porn sites out there that can fulfill whatever taste your jollies might be. Go solicit your flirtatious ways there! NOT in Farm Town.

Has anyone else been subjected to this? (either in the distant past, or recent past)?

/steps down off the soapbox

Eradani
Oct 06 2014, 01:23 PM
it's why i never ever go to The Inn anymore. 100% guarantee of pm's.

it's probably worse in the Hiring Marketplace on saturday.

WoobieHugs
Oct 06 2014, 01:46 PM
I had to go to the Inn to meet up with a friend that I was going to hire, and within seconds of me arriving at the Inn, I had a private chat message asking me my age. I put the creep on ignore without answering him.

Weren't these guys ever taught that it's impolite to ask a lady her age?!?! :D Seriously, though, don't go asking for people's ages in your first, second or third question. It will definitely send bad signals. :/

Petuniaflower
Oct 06 2014, 01:59 PM
While my Sister is away..I get to be in charge of her farm.:D She hasn't been doing the new quest.But she does click them,to help others. Wellll,I am having her do them.Since she doesn't have some of the good helper neighbors I do(and though tempted) can't add more friends to her facebook:rolleyes:

I have yellow tagged items on her quests,how often can a person click a tag on someone else's quest.

kj9221@hotmail.com
Oct 06 2014, 03:17 PM
Something new for the players. That's Great.Please be patient and kind to those who offer help.

I have always liked being independent.Depend on only myself.I use to do another farm.And I introduced a friend to it.Well she took to it.She was out to have the most,be the best at everything.And she was!!!She may have been a neighbor on the other farm game to others here.She was the champ.Well when,they started a neighbor help neighbor crop thing.She would boil when someone didn't do when she thought they should.She began to get mad every time someone didn't do what she wanted them to do.Then she got on the cheater band wagon. Neighbors started to not like her.Next thing you know she vanished.Completly went off Facebook.
What I am trying to say is.In things that you want neighbors involved.Treat each other as you want them to treat you.:)

I enjoy chatting with all the other farmers on the game, and I love to help with all work related farming trees flowers chopping etc, most farmers will only HP which is sad, this is just a game and a social game at that :) It's hard to believe we are able to converse with people all over the world on here and I have made some real good chat friends and have actually visited a couple in person :) "when their close enough LOL" so hope you continue to enjoy the game and I like the new co-op's very interactive

kj9221@hotmail.com
Oct 06 2014, 03:21 PM
While my Sister is away..I get to be in charge of her farm.:D She hasn't been doing the new quest.But she does click them,to help others. Wellll,I am having her do them.Since she doesn't have some of the good helper neighbors I do(and though tempted) can't add more friends to her facebook:rolleyes:

I have yellow tagged items on her quests,how often can a person click a tag on someone else's quest.

I think they are able to help only one flag post assist per quest ?? at least that's all I've been able to help with

Frogger

kj9221@hotmail.com
Oct 06 2014, 03:28 PM
that happens to me too

Hi there, don't give up, :) your next quest might need those items and it will let you help then :) and just save your flags for help you need for a couple days before you post them so the neighbors can help you with the product items such as soy, lumber, metal chromite, etc and keep the flags for when your making the product I found that helped me a lot,

good luck and don't give up :)

KnightRider
Oct 06 2014, 04:46 PM
Hello WoodieHugs

If they are still there you should click on their avatar and instead of clicking on ignore, it would be best if you would click on report. When you click on report it will automatically put them on your ignore list, plus it also will send a report so that if needed something can be done to get them out of there and yes it is good that you didn't answer them.

farmerKBW
Oct 06 2014, 06:54 PM
Yes, I've run into it in the Marketplace. More so in the past, when I played more frequently.

I asked these guys - some of whom admitted to being almost young enough to be my grandsons and I'm not even 50 yet (nor do I have children or grandkids) - why in the world would you flirt with someone you don't know? And was told that my avatar is cute. That's just absurd and disturbing.

If you can't ignore/block/report them, tune them out. You don't owe anyone a response to anything they ask. If they say it on the job, you have every right to just up and leave. But also remember, there are children who play this game, especially on the weekends. If someone says something, especially in the Marketplace, tell them straight out loud that you don't like the questions they are asking and ask them to quit. Also tell them there might be 13 year olds in the room and to keep it clean.

Some people are just lonely, I guess. ?

farmerKBW
Oct 06 2014, 07:01 PM
I understand what you mean. The prices by coin are not uniform, and don't progress in a reasonable manner. And you go from a relatively small amount of coins for your 3rd upgrade, to needing 10 billion coins for the next, then only need 4 billion for the next, etc., with no set pattern or logical progression. Personally, I think it's to make you choose between either buying more farms or using FC.

farmerKBW
Oct 06 2014, 07:05 PM
What are the teal dots about? I just noticed them yesterday, so I don't know when they first showed up, but I don't know what they are about. I only know what the green dots are for. Just curious, because some friends whose farms I work often have those dots next to them, but it's not exclusively neighbors whose farms I've worked. None of them are online at the time I see the teal dots. Just curious what it stands for, can't find it in any of the updates, most of the updates now are all about quests, and I didn't even see anything about the teal dots in information about quests (which I don't do). Thanks.

Taz D
Oct 06 2014, 07:19 PM
What are the teal dots about? I just noticed them yesterday, so I don't know when they first showed up, but I don't know what they are about. I only know what the green dots are for. Just curious, because some friends whose farms I work often have those dots next to them, but it's not exclusively neighbors whose farms I've worked. None of them are online at the time I see the teal dots. Just curious what it stands for, can't find it in any of the updates, most of the updates now are all about quests, and I didn't even see anything about the teal dots in information about quests (which I don't do). Thanks.
Hi KBW,
The teal dots are to let you know which of your neighbors have co-op quests open so you know who you can go to to look for items you need for yours or to sell items to them for their quests.

farmerKBW
Oct 06 2014, 07:56 PM
oh ok, thanks - that would make sense, since those neighbors do the quests. i didn't see that explained in the recent quest update, either i missed it or they've been there a while and i didn't see them because of my keen powers of imperception :D thank you

KnightRider
Oct 06 2014, 08:18 PM
Yes, I've run into it in the Marketplace. More so in the past, when I played more frequently.

I asked these guys - some of whom admitted to being almost young enough to be my grandsons and I'm not even 50 yet (nor do I have children or grandkids) - why in the world would you flirt with someone you don't know? And was told that my avatar is cute. That's just absurd and disturbing.

If you can't ignore/block/report them, tune them out. You don't owe anyone a response to anything they ask. If they say it on the job, you have every right to just up and leave. But also remember, there are children who play this game, especially on the weekends. If someone says something, especially in the Marketplace, tell them straight out loud that you don't like the questions they are asking and ask them to quit. Also tell them there might be 13 year olds in the room and to keep it clean.

Some people are just lonely, I guess. ?

Hello farmerKBW,

It isn't a good idea to respond to these individuals, that is what they want is a response from someone. If they are online and sending messages it is best to click on their avatar and report them, which automatically put them on your ignore list. According to the Terms of Service no one under 13 is suppose to be playing Farm Town and up to 18 must either have parental or guardian consent or be an emancipated minor.

Taz D
Oct 06 2014, 08:27 PM
oh ok, thanks - that would make sense, since those neighbors do the quests. i didn't see that explained in the recent quest update, either i missed it or they've been there a while and i didn't see them because of my keen powers of imperception :D thank you
It is in the Additional Information that Raul added:
- You can open a friend Cooperative Quest Manager from your neighbour bar. Each neighbour with unfinished cooperative quests will have a blue circle on the corner.

Squindy
Oct 06 2014, 08:54 PM
I feel the cost to enlarge the farms is crazy ridiculous!! 1-5 million is workable for most players. It's just hopeless for the rest of us. Has caused me to lose a lot of interest in playing. With the economy like it is in the world today, most people have much more urgent needs than buying FC.

whosyou?
Oct 06 2014, 10:35 PM
While the upgrades are not sequential in price,the cost is in fact not ridiculous.You also do NOT need to use FC to pay for them.If the land upgrades were really cheap,everyone would have 23 fully upgraded farms and trillions of coins complaining how boring the game is.Gaining 1-5 billion coins a week is not hard,nor is running 10,15,or 20 farms.

widow lyn
Oct 06 2014, 10:42 PM
I agree also that the price of upgrades is ridiculous, 30 billion coins for a 2 inch increase is way to many, this is farm town not Manhattan or Beverly Hills

Please consider reducing the price so all players will have an equal chance to upgrade

ccheney
Oct 06 2014, 10:47 PM
I also agree it's ridiculous. I recall it being said on this forum somewhere that they have the prices so high to discourage us from upgrading because the larger the farm the more stuff on it and the more it slows down the servers and the game. If that is the case then instead of charging an outlandish amount of coins to upgrade just stop adding upgrades.

ccheney
Oct 06 2014, 11:01 PM
A child doesn't have to be playing the game to be exposed to this creep. All they need to be doing is sitting with a parent and watching them play and then mom has to explain why she is being asked about her bust size or some other off color remark that popped up on the screen.

I got an in game message from what sounds like the same person the OP described. It was pretty much the same questions. I did not respond to it. I tried to catch him at his farm but even though it shows he is online he is never there and his farm is only a beginners farm.Level 2-3 maybe and very little on it which shows he came on FT to harass women not play the game.

farmerKBW
Oct 07 2014, 11:22 AM
If they are already on my farm working, it's dangerous to just ignore them, because then they are still there, but you can't see them. That's why I have different ways of responding in different situations. But it hasn't happened in a while, and I stopped hiring out anyhow. My main reason when I came back to Facebook and Farm Town was to work other people's farms, my farms aren't fancy, and I decided it wasn't worth it to have other people on it, no matter how much people whine in the Marketplace they need jobs, because of the difficult people.

And I've seen teens on, on the weekends, using their parents' farms, their parents use it as a form of babysitting -- to keep the kids out of their hair, they go into their Farm Town and tell the kid, here you play my game for a while. I haven't met anyone younger than 13 (from what they have told me), but I've been in the Marketplace when people start having "adult" conversations and not only do the rest of us adults not want to hear it and feel it's inappropriate for a game, but some have spoken up and said, "I'm only 16, please stop." Unfortunately, some people just don't understand that the Marketplace is a public space, as if you're in a real market, and to act accordingly. I'm 49 and don't want to hear the "adult" stuff. It's not farming. But parents let their kids use their accounts, or at least 2x I've met kids who got into their parents' Farm Town games out of boredom without asking. I've chided them, but they aren't my kids, and you can't be sure if they are actually children, they might be undercover cops trying to see if you'll hit on kids. At least that's the way I approach it. In any event, I play each situation as it's faced to me, you can't just respond by ignoring people all the time because then you don't know where they are, and you might need to.

farmerKBW
Oct 07 2014, 11:26 AM
Oh ok - I read the first sentence of items, if it doesn't mean anything to me, I go on. I don't read things word for word if they don't pertain to me, it's wasted time. Learned that from the huge amount of reading I had to do for college and grad school. Just curious the dot might have had some significance about playing the game for the rest of us.

Taz D
Oct 07 2014, 11:38 AM
If they are already on my farm working, it's dangerous to just ignore them, because then they are still there, but you can't see them. That's why I have different ways of responding in different situations. But it hasn't happened in a while, and I stopped hiring out anyhow. My main reason when I came back to Facebook and Farm Town was to work other people's farms, my farms aren't fancy, and I decided it wasn't worth it to have other people on it, no matter how much people whine in the Marketplace they need jobs, because of the difficult people.

And I've seen teens on, on the weekends, using their parents' farms, their parents use it as a form of babysitting -- to keep the kids out of their hair, they go into their Farm Town and tell the kid, here you play my game for a while. I haven't met anyone younger than 13 (from what they have told me), but I've been in the Marketplace when people start having "adult" conversations and not only do the rest of us adults not want to hear it and feel it's inappropriate for a game, but some have spoken up and said, "I'm only 16, please stop." Unfortunately, some people just don't understand that the Marketplace is a public space, as if you're in a real market, and to act accordingly. I'm 49 and don't want to hear the "adult" stuff. It's not farming. But parents let their kids use their accounts, or at least 2x I've met kids who got into their parents' Farm Town games out of boredom without asking. I've chided them, but they aren't my kids, and you can't be sure if they are actually children, they might be undercover cops trying to see if you'll hit on kids. At least that's the way I approach it. In any event, I play each situation as it's faced to me, you can't just respond by ignoring people all the time because then you don't know where they are, and you might need to.
If what they are saying is sexual in nature then by all means report them and tell others to report them. The more reports they have on the individual then the sooner they get booted out of the game. If you are getting in game messages then do not respond to them and eventually they will lose the capability of sending those messages as well as being able to go to your farm.

ccheney
Oct 07 2014, 11:53 AM
Reporting is the problem because they disappear from the marketplace before you can click on them to report them.

Taz D
Oct 07 2014, 11:58 AM
Just a reminder to keep posts here on the subject of the thread. Attacks on individuals or sarcastic posts deriding the individuals or subject will be removed imediately. Post your honest opinion about the subject, but keep them civil and not directed at any individuals.

piscesfem
Oct 07 2014, 05:27 PM
Is there anyway to combine the requests to neighbours for help with facilities/services?
Its a bit of a pain having to load a farm twice to help out....

Taz D
Oct 07 2014, 05:51 PM
Is there anyway to combine the requests to neighbours for help with facilities/services?
Its a bit of a pain having to load a farm twice to help out....
Hi piscesfem,
You need to make your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

rjohn726
Oct 08 2014, 03:34 PM
At first I didn’t want anything to do with them as those were new. I was afraid of bugs as I always am in this game. There were a few of those problems that some folk said something about, however, a few days ago I posted one every day. Later I started going thru the blue buttons of my neighbors and I picked up some of those quest items. Later I saw the button at the bottom of the Cooperative Quests and went thru them form there.

I liked that. In general from when I started working those about a week ago till today, I have had no problems at all and am able to go thru those quite quickly. Over-all I happy about that ‘new’ feature that was added to the Farm Town game.

Keep up the good work Ya’ll.

Taz D
Oct 08 2014, 03:42 PM
At first I didn’t want anything to do with them as those were new. I was afraid of bugs as I always am in this game. There were a few of those problems that some folk said something about, however, a few days ago I posted one every day. Later I started going thru the blue buttons of my neighbors and I picked up some of those quest items. Later I saw the button at the bottom of the Cooperative Quests and went thru them form there.

I liked that. In general from when I started working those about a week ago till today, I have had no problems at all and am able to go thru those quite quickly. Over-all I happy about that ‘new’ feature that was added to the Farm Town game.

Keep up the good work Ya’ll.
Hi rjohn,
I moved your poste to the feedback thread on co-op quests.

cookie56
Oct 08 2014, 05:57 PM
Did not get credit for the last 2 Co-op quests.

Taz D
Oct 08 2014, 06:06 PM
Did not get credit for the last 2 Co-op quests.
Hi cookie,
What day were those last 2 quests started? Any started after Oct 1st, will not count toward the regular quests farm cash. That was a glitch and not supposed to happen. When it was discovered they let them continue to count up until Oct 1st, but any started after that date do not count. The only thing you will get currently for the co-op quests are the coins for them.

cookie56
Oct 08 2014, 06:10 PM
Hi cookie,
What day were those last 2 quests started? Any started after Oct 1st, will not count toward the regular quests farm cash. That was a glitch and not supposed to happen. When it was discovered they let them continue to count up until Oct 1st, but any started after that date do not count. The only thing you will get currently for the co-op quests are the coins for them.

They were on 10/7 & 10/8.

Taz D
Oct 08 2014, 06:18 PM
They were on 10/7 & 10/8.
Those no longer count toward the farm cash then.

cookie56
Oct 08 2014, 06:25 PM
Those no longer count toward the farm cash then.

Oh wow, when did it change?

Taz D
Oct 08 2014, 06:27 PM
Oh wow, when did it change?
On Oct 1st. It is in the release notes at the bottom.

Petuniaflower
Oct 08 2014, 09:42 PM
Facebook post facilities of farmers that are not your friends.There facilities were worked by a neighbor.

Well searching for items on a quest,went through all my friends.So I clicked on the facilities of non friends.Of course it says you are NOT friends.But if they had a purple quest square I clicked on it.Founds what I needed.It says since your not friends you will pay more.I am rich so I said OK..

LOL,I really didn't read it well.Was just happy to find what I needed:D But curious to what it said...:rolleyes:What did I pay!!!!

Taz D
Oct 08 2014, 10:05 PM
Facebook post facilities of farmers that are not your friends.There facilities were worked by a neighbor.

Well searching for items on a quest,went through all my friends.So I clicked on the facilities of non friends.Of course it says you are NOT friends.But if they had a purple quest square I clicked on it.Founds what I needed.It says since your not friends you will pay more.I am rich so I said OK..

LOL,I really didn't read it well.Was just happy to find what I needed:D But curious to what it said...:rolleyes:What did I pay!!!!
Hi Petuniaflower,
From the release added by Raul on the 1st of Oct:
- You can now buy (not sell) products from strangers and not just friend or neighbours. You can open a stranger Cooperative Quest Manager when you visit the farm or through his avatar menu. The only difference is that when you buy from them you will be paying 100 times more coins compared to buying from a friend or neighbour, ie: if you have 2 quests requiring 1 product X each and the sale price of product X is 300, when you buy from a stranger the transaction will cost you 2 * 300 * 100 = 60000 coins instead of 600.

Petuniaflower
Oct 08 2014, 10:15 PM
Like I said I AM RICH;)

While my sweet sis is on a trip.I am over seeing hers.

Mine,Hers,Daughters.Old Lady here is VERY BUSY.Afraid I don't always take time reading everything.:(

rjlinkjr
Oct 10 2014, 12:58 PM
The Brown quest needs to show amount of time left. The Blue quest needs to give more time and make it easier to get items I have added 8 new neighbors and still can finish some of the quest have one with 3.9 hours left and I have 4 hrs left one the quest guess what lost another one really not worth playing the Blue a bunch of hard work for nothinhg

Taz D
Oct 10 2014, 01:04 PM
The Brown quest needs to show amount of time left. The Blue quest needs to give more time and make it easier to get items I have added 8 new neighbors and still can finish some of the quest have one with 3.9 hours left and I have 4 hrs left one the quest guess what lost another one really not worth playing the Blue a bunch of hard work for nothinhg
Hi rjlinkjr,
I moved your post to the Feedback section as you are not asking a question.

servocrow
Oct 11 2014, 07:54 AM
I am having the same problem others are having as not enough neighbors are playing the quests/or items are not available to purchase on others' quests who have them open. I'm probably going to have two quests expire because no one has tea bags or oregano in their open quests to purchase. I have exhausted my Help stickers.

One thing that could be added is a Lifeline option that can only be opened after the Help tickets have been used, or even one day after the quest has been opened. That lifeline could allow us to purchase from our own inventory. I would take a purchase for a small amount instead of losing millions on a quest I am not going to complete before it expires. Aside from that, I really like the opportunity to earn MILLIONS with little to no effort, and NO INTRUSION on friend's news feeds. THAT is AWESOME!

marymarcel
Oct 11 2014, 08:06 AM
I am having the same problem others are having as not enough neighbors are playing the quests/or items are not available to purchase on others' quests who have them open. I'm probably going to have two quests expire because no one has tea bags or oregano in their open quests to purchase. I have exhausted my Help stickers.

One thing that could be added is a Lifeline option that can only be opened after the Help tickets have been used, or even one day after the quest has been opened. That lifeline could allow us to purchase from our own inventory. I would take a purchase for a small amount instead of losing millions on a quest I am not going to complete before it expires. Aside from that, I really like the opportunity to earn MILLIONS with little to no effort, and NO INTRUSION on friend's news feeds. THAT is AWESOME!

Hi servocrow!

It would be better if you put your suggestion, in the suggestions section so the developers can see it. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to the Quests suggestion thread.:)

Conjody
Oct 11 2014, 08:53 AM
Can anyone tell me how many requests are needed to boost a train? I hate to send out too many requests and my neighbors get that sorry message, but I don't want to have to send out requests more than once either.

Is it different number of requests for each engine?

marymarcel
Oct 11 2014, 08:58 AM
Can anyone tell me how many requests are needed to boost a train? I hate to send out too many requests and my neighbors get that sorry message, but I don't want to have to send out requests more than once either.

Is it different number of requests for each engine?

Hi Conjody!

You can send 12 boost requests for each engine. Every neighbor boosts your train 2 hours, so the total is 24 hours, that is the limit.

If you send more than 12 boost requests then only the first 12 neighbors clicking in the request will be able to boost it, the other ones will receive the sorry message.:)

servocrow
Oct 11 2014, 10:32 AM
Hi servocrow!

It would be better if you put your suggestion, in the suggestions section so the developers can see it. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to the Quests suggestion thread.:)

Okay, will do. :)

Shnookims
Oct 11 2014, 05:00 PM
I can't and NO ONE ELSE can fish my layered seacoasts or lakes. I have 4 accounts on Farmtown and have the problem with all 4 accounts. I cleaned everything up with history, defrag, disc cleaner and STILL nothing works and I really seriously need those fish to do my facilities.. Please HELP ;) Sharon

KnightRider
Oct 11 2014, 05:25 PM
I can't and NO ONE ELSE can fish my layered seacoasts or lakes. I have 4 accounts on Farmtown and have the problem with all 4 accounts. I cleaned everything up with history, defrag, disc cleaner and STILL nothing works and I really seriously need those fish to do my facilities.. Please HELP ;) Sharon

Hello Shnookims,

When you or someone else works you waters, they can scroll through the eye that is in the bottom right side. Fully closed it hides items that can't be worked by the tool they are holding, half closed it will dim the items and fully open does nothing. So if they work a water then when it is finished it will vanish. If they can't get all of the fish in a water to make it vanish or dim, they can do all of what they can, then reload the same farm from the farm selector and they should then be able to get the rest of the fish that was missed.

Taz D
Oct 11 2014, 05:31 PM
Hi Sharon,
To add to what Knightrider said you really can only fish the layered seacoasts or lakes effectively with the Turbo boat that gets all fish in one click.

Shnookims
Oct 11 2014, 05:38 PM
I know all about what both of you said, BUT -- no one can fish them - not even 1 fish -- I can't even get a fish out of them even when I know there are over 200 fish in a lake... Not 1 fish..

Taz D
Oct 11 2014, 05:46 PM
I know all about what both of you said, BUT -- no one can fish them - not even 1 fish -- I can't even get a fish out of them even when I know there are over 200 fish in a lake... Not 1 fish..
Hi Shnookims,
Please provide a link to your at least one of your farms that you are having trouble with. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Do you have a turbo boat for any of them?

Shnookims
Oct 11 2014, 05:53 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1389198756&farm_ix=15

Shnookims
Oct 11 2014, 05:54 PM
please go to Farm 16 where my layered seacoasts are ;)

Shnookims
Oct 11 2014, 06:24 PM
Please message me when you get to my farm - I'm planting ;) Thanks so much, Sharon

Taz D
Oct 11 2014, 06:37 PM
please go to Farm 16 where my layered seacoasts are ;)
Shnookims,
They are all ready to fish. I see no fishing boats in your data for these farms. Are you fishing these with the pole?
From the way you have them layered I can not see them being fished with anything less than the turbo fishing boat.
What about the ones on the end where you can see the whole lake or seacoast? Can you fish those?

Rob T
Oct 11 2014, 07:48 PM
Hi Shnookims,

Just to add to what others have said..... Nothing but the turbo boat will work on overhanging waters i'm afraid. WHat you can try is bring then in a few pixels, that may allow them to work.

Shnookims
Oct 11 2014, 07:51 PM
I don't know how it happened but when you came onto my farm - everything is great and others can fish -- This has happened before and once one of you came onto the farm it somehow fixed it -- I appreciate everything you do - thanks so much for helping correct my problem ;) Have a wonderful Day -- Sharon ;)

Rob T
Oct 11 2014, 08:32 PM
I don't know how it happened but when you came onto my farm - everything is great and others can fish -- This has happened before and once one of you came onto the farm it somehow fixed it -- I appreciate everything you do - thanks so much for helping correct my problem ;) Have a wonderful Day -- Sharon ;)

Thats weird, i have never know that to happen before LOL.... but thankyou for coming back to let us know :)

Miz judy
Oct 11 2014, 09:42 PM
I am getting no help either- and have written several notices to get my regular farm back to working- it tells me we are working on it- or considering r whatever- this has been now since last Friday....and her its a week later on Saturday 11th, 2014, soon midnight here. I do not want a new farm town- we want the one we worked on for years to get going and seems now wasted money on, and not counting the thousands of hours we play- one farm- not two accounts. I refuse to get a new account and have to start with a 12x12 farm..no way.. I have even asked what they need me to give- for them to go to my farm- but no reply.

Taz D
Oct 11 2014, 09:59 PM
I am getting no help either- and have written several notices to get my regular farm back to working- it tells me we are working on it- or considering r whatever- this has been now since last Friday....and her its a week later on Saturday 11th, 2014, soon midnight here. I do not want a new farm town- we want the one we worked on for years to get going and seems now wasted money on, and not counting the thousands of hours we play- one farm- not two accounts. I refuse to get a new account and have to start with a 12x12 farm..no way.. I have even asked what they need me to give- for them to go to my farm- but no reply.
Hi Miz Judy, Marymarcel sent you back a PM for the one you sent. We need to know what account you can't get into. Since you said it was your husband's account that you took over we need the name on it in Facebook so we can find the correct ID and check it for you.
It would help if you would read the moderators answers to you and respond.
As far as Support goes it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many other tickets they have ahead of yours.

Miz judy
Oct 11 2014, 10:23 PM
please fix this to come in so we can open the farm. Thanks

User Id : 100000101512962

Coins : 1720997796

Xp : 30860046

Level : 575

Name : Miz Judy L'Au

Neighbours : 111

Total Farms : 22

Farm Name 0 : 1 ~Questivity

Farm Size 0 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 1 : 2

Farm Size 1 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 2 : 3 ♪!▼

Farm Size 2 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 3 : 4~I'm Home

Farm Size 3 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 4 : 5~Parvin's Mall

Farm Size 4 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 5 : 6~city LIfe~

Farm Size 5 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 6 : ♥ ♥7Let Love Live Forever.

Farm Size 6 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 7 : 8~Sea ..Love Island~♥♥

Farm Size 7 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 8 : 9~Moses in the Bulrush~(♥)`9

Farm Size 8 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 9 : 10~ zoo @ ETC

Farm Size 9 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 10 : 11(♥) (♥ Grampy's

Farm Size 10 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 11 : 12-Bless My EveryDay Lord!

Farm Size 11 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 12 : 13- Park Retreat

Farm Size 12 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 13 : 14~Homer's Estate

Farm Size 13 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 14 : 15-WEE Little Deport

Farm Size 14 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 15 : 16-Ewing & Malone-Rock

Farm Size 15 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 16 : 17-Plantation Gateman-☼

Farm Size 16 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 17 : 18 Pudd'en's Farm

Farm Size 17 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 18 : 19-Country~Wonders

Farm Size 18 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 19 : 20-M&J's rail Company☼

Farm Size 19 : 18 x 18

Farm Name 20 : 21- Lumber yard

Farm Size 20 : 16 x 16

Farm Name 21 : 22-Lil' fact-town

Farm Size 21 : 14 x 14

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 15,0,0,167

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; HPDTDFJS; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Taz D
Oct 11 2014, 10:33 PM

Miz Judy,
I just loaded that farm very quickly. There is nothing wrong with the farm on the server. Please try all the suggested things in the first post of the following 2 thread links:
Cannot Load Game - http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Errors - Timeoute... - http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If none of these help please post a reply in the first linked thread. One other thing you can try that isn't listed is to try a different browser. Sometimes a browser wil suddenly block a web site just because it thinks it is unsafe.

Rob T
Oct 11 2014, 10:36 PM

Hi, this account is fine..... If you have created a new account with Facebook, then there is nothing we can do.. in order to use these farms, you must log into that account. The farms can't be transferred between accounts. its just not possible. i'm sorry

SeniorCornwall
Oct 13 2014, 12:22 AM
I have chosen just to not play the cooperative quests - too complicated for me :)

SilentOneCanada

Sandy Mae
Oct 13 2014, 12:25 PM
these new quests are very frustrating to me. I understand how it works but had to wait for about a week before I could start. At this point I am not able to get every thing bought or sold and am now having the quest expire because other people are ahead of me in the game. They are well past where I am. So I spend most days not able to buy or sell. Then the dreaded expire comes. I am not smart about this stuff but there needs to be another way to buy what you you need before the expire shows up. I hope this makes sense. I am looking at more people every day that just stopped playing because all of this cannot be filled

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 12:38 PM
these new quests are very frustrating to me. I understand how it works but had to wait for about a week before I could start. At this point I am not able to get every thing bought or sold and am now having the quest expire because other people are ahead of me in the game. They are well past where I am. So I spend most days not able to buy or sell. Then the dreaded expire comes. I am not smart about this stuff but there needs to be another way to buy what you you need before the expire shows up. I hope this makes sense. I am looking at more people every day that just stopped playing because all of this cannot be filled
Hi Sandy Mae,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about co-op quests since you didn't have a question about them. Your suggestion would be better posted in the Suggestion section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 02:46 PM
I am taking care of my sisters farm for a few weeks. She is at 575 and her trade limit is 5500 I believe.IF I REMEMBER RIGHT! So I bought her a outfit.Took the liberties of using her farm cash. She is still at the same limit.I thought buying a outfit boosted you up?

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 04:23 PM
I am taking care of my sisters farm for a few weeks. She is at 575 and her trade limit is 5500 I believe.IF I REMEMBER RIGHT! So I bought her a outfit.Took the liberties of using her farm cash. She is still at the same limit.I thought buying a outfit boosted you up?
Hi Petunia,
The business clothes increase the trade limit, but the dresses do not. There is a note in the Appearance for the avatar about this. Did you buy her the business clothes or a dress that is also 20 farm cash?

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 04:46 PM
overhauls that look similar to what she had

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 04:47 PM
overhauls that look similar to what she had
Overalls do not cost farm cash. If you want me to check this out, you will need to provide a link to her farm.

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 06:16 PM
There is a overhaul that is similar to the reg ones that cost 20 farm cash. When Tiger was here he helped her train problem by linking her farm with mine..OR SOMETHING LIE THAT

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 06:23 PM
There is a overhaul that is similar to the reg ones that cost 20 farm cash. When Tiger was here he helped her train problem by linking her farm with mine..OR SOMETHING LIE THAT
Hi Petunia,
I am sorry but that is not possible. Tiger (by the way is a she not a he) would have gone to her farm and cleaned the train data, but without a link to her farm I cannot check to see what you bought or if something is wrong.
Does she have a forum account? If so give me the name on it and I can then go from that.
Edit: Marymarcel just told me that there are overalls that cost 20 farm cash, but those would not count for the trade amount either. Only the "Business" clothes count for increasing the Trade amount.

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 06:35 PM
No she doesn't she is who I always am trying to help. HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOE TIGER WAS A SHE:eek:

i WENT TO HER FACEBOOK AND i CANNOT SEE ANY NUMBERS IN HER FACEBOOK ON HER PROFILE PAGE
And I am always clicking the caps,and am not going to retype what I just wrote.
Whatdo I click on on her profile page to bring the numbers you enter in the facebook address,in the forum help section.

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 06:44 PM
I have numbers after my name,she doesn't this is what it shows on hers

https://www.facebook.com/marcilyn.hart

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 06:45 PM
No she doesn't she is who I always am trying to help. HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOE TIGER WAS A SHE:eek:

i WENT TO HER FACEBOOK AND i CANNOT SEE ANY NUMBERS IN HER FACEBOOK ON HER PROFILE PAGE
And I am always clicking the caps,and am not going to retype what I just wrote.
Whatdo I click on on her profile page to bring the numbers you enter in the facebook address,in the forum help section.
Hi Petuniaflower,
Mary marcel has shown me the overalls (overall - pro) that I think is what you bought. Those do not increase the trade limit. Only the ones labeled as Business clothes can do that.
If you still want me to look into it, since you are working your sister's farms for her then log into her farms and you can create a link from there. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 06:58 PM
I have numbers after my name,she doesn't this is what it shows on hers

https://www.facebook.com/marcilyn.hart
Hi Petuniaflower,
I just tested, buying another business clothes for myself, and that purchase does not show in the data. That said, though, if you did not buy clothes titled Business then they will not count for adding to the trade limit. That is stated in the window for changing appearance. Not every set of clothes that are farm cash raise that limit.

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 07:08 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1569918059&farm_ix=0

OK I did it see if I did it correctly

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 07:16 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1569918059&farm_ix=0

OK I did it see if I did it correctly
Yes you did it correctly, however through my testing I found that the clothes purchases do not show in the data we can see. You stated you bought the overalls for 20 farm cash. Those do not work for increasing the trade limit. The only ones that do increase it are the 3 sets labeled as Business clothes. There is a note in that change appearance pop up that states "Buy business clothes to increase your trading limit!"
I am sorry but you bought the wrong clothes for raising the limit.

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 07:26 PM
Maybe you have to be female to see what I bought. Anyway I feel bad.I used her farmcash for a DUDD.i FEEL i WILL NEED TO REIMBURSE HER.:(

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 07:32 PM
Maybe you have to be female to see what I bought. Anyway I feel bad.I used her farmcash for a DUDD.i FEEL i WILL NEED TO REIMBURSE HER.:(
Hi Petuniaflower,
I don't have to be female to see what you bought. The information for clothes is just not recorded in the data we see. We don't go to the farm itself to see what you have bought.

Petuniaflower
Oct 13 2014, 07:37 PM
And Tiger was female.Should have had the name Tigress then. I am only going by a name,put up pictures,so I will know .Life gets really confusing:confused:

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 07:42 PM
And Tiger was female.Should have had the name Tigress then. I am only going by a name,put up pictures,so I will know .Life gets really confusing:confused:
That you would have to take up with Tiger...:)

cookiescooking
Oct 14 2014, 01:34 AM
Finding not enough people interested in the coop. quest.. they do not seem interested. Hard to finish the quest.. Need to make it more interesting.. farm cash or something to get it going.. Even going into the market it is rare to find someone doing the quest =(

Eradani
Oct 14 2014, 12:50 PM
Finding not enough people interested in the coop. quest.. they do not seem interested. Hard to finish the quest.. Need to make it more interesting.. farm cash or something to get it going.. Even going into the market it is rare to find someone doing the quest =(

put a link to your farm in your signature and then people will come look for stuff at your farm and leave you a note so you can come to their farm.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Oct 14 2014, 05:34 PM
I am starting week 11 of waiting for a reply from support. Just checked my email, spam mail, and the automated response to my ticket which was first sent to support on August 6, 2014. My ticket is marked URGENT. After 6 weeks of waiting for a response, Taz recommended that I send a 2nd ticket which I did. Are others experiencing this same LACK OF SUPPORT that I am experiencing? I cannot understand what is so difficult about my question. I use an autoclicker at speeds no greater than 4 clicks per second due to my arthritis, yet have been accused of using a bot. My penalty is the inability to send FC to neighbors. Honestly, that is not the issue, the issue for me is that I AM INNOCENT of using a bot and I resent being accused and penalized for something that I did not or do not do. I have been a very active player since June 2009 and have enjoyed the friends that I have made in this game. At this point, I need to evaluate whether I wish to continue this "love/hate" relationship with this game. Is the problem that support cannot differentiate between an autoclicker and a bot?

Rob T
Oct 14 2014, 06:17 PM
I am starting week 11 of waiting for a reply from support. Just checked my email, spam mail, and the automated response to my ticket which was first sent to support on August 6, 2014. My ticket is marked URGENT. After 6 weeks of waiting for a response, Taz recommended that I send a 2nd ticket which I did. Are others experiencing this same LACK OF SUPPORT that I am experiencing? I cannot understand what is so difficult about my question. I use an autoclicker at speeds no greater than 4 clicks per second due to my arthritis, yet have been accused of using a bot. My penalty is the inability to send FC to neighbors. Honestly, that is not the issue, the issue for me is that I AM INNOCENT of using a bot and I resent being accused and penalized for something that I did not or do not do. I have been a very active player since June 2009 and have enjoyed the friends that I have made in this game. At this point, I need to evaluate whether I wish to continue this "love/hate" relationship with this game. Is the problem that support cannot differentiate between an autoclicker and a bot?

Hi CKPeer,

While i can sympathize with you an Autoclicker set to 4 click is more than any human can maintain, and is considered a bot, which has triggered the warning 3 times. But i am afraid that the forum isn't able to do anything. Only support are able to help you with this. i am sorry :(

ckpeer@gmail.com
Oct 14 2014, 08:15 PM
Hi CKPeer,

While i can sympathize with you an Autoclicker set to 4 click is more than any human can maintain, and is considered a bot, which has triggered the warning 3 times. But i am afraid that the forum isn't able to do anything. Only support are able to help you with this. i am sorry :(

Hi Rob, Thanks for replying to my question so quickly. Yes, you are right, I did receive a warning three times. The first time was a number of years ago. It was when SK first came down on autoclickers and declared that a person could only use one if the speed was kept down to what a person could manage manually. That first time, I was using the autoclicker set on 10 clicks per second. I received the warning and immediately reduced my speed to 6 clicks per second. I chose 6 clicks per second because I timed myself and was able to do that speed manually. During a fishing expedition, using 6 clicks per second, I was warned again. After my second warning, I again reduced my clicks per second to 4, thinking that that speed should be acceptable. I have been using 4 clicks per second for at least a couple of years now. Most of the time I actually use one click per 30 seconds, but there are times (again fishing) when I prefer to use the 4 clicks per second. So, what speed is acceptable? Molly Mew has a post in the forum stating that autoclickers are OK, so long as the speed is kept down to what can be done manually. I am a Mac user and my mouse is a “magic mouse” which is very sensitive and clicks quite rapidly. Does this mean that I need to get myself an outdated and clunky mouse in order to “click more slowly” and then measure how fast I can click manually with that outdated mouse and then use that speed? The other thing that I have to say is that my warnings did not refer to an auto clicker, but to a bot, which I do not use.

As an aside, one of my FT neighbors is a ham radio operator. He too was "warned" about clicking too quickly and accused of using a bot. He was not even using an autoclicker, just manually clicking quickly as he does when he sends Morse code.

Rob T
Oct 14 2014, 08:24 PM
Hi Rob, Thanks for replying to my question so quickly. Yes, you are right, I did receive a warning three times. The first time was a number of years ago. It was when SK first came down on autoclickers and declared that a person could only use one if the speed was kept down to what a person could manage manually. That first time, I was using the autoclicker set on 10 clicks per second. I received the warning and immediately reduced my speed to 6 clicks per second. I chose 6 clicks per second because I timed myself and was able to do that speed manually. During a fishing expedition, using 6 clicks per second, I was warned again. After my second warning, I again reduced my clicks per second to 4, thinking that that speed should be acceptable. I have been using 4 clicks per second for at least a couple of years now. Most of the time I actually use one click per 30 seconds, but there are times (again fishing) when I prefer to use the 4 clicks per second. So, what speed is acceptable? Molly Mew has a post in the forum stating that autoclickers are OK, so long as the speed is kept down to what can be done manually. I am a Mac user and my mouse is a “magic mouse” which is very sensitive and clicks quite rapidly. Does this mean that I need to get myself an outdated and clunky mouse in order to “click more slowly” and then measure how fast I can click manually with that outdated mouse and then use that speed? The other thing that I have to say is that my warnings did not refer to an auto clicker, but to a bot, which I do not use.

As an aside, one of my FT neighbors is a ham radio operator. He too was "warned" about clicking too quickly and accused of using a bot. He was not even using an autoclicker, just manually clicking quickly as he does when he sends Morse code.

I really do understand what you are saying, but as i said to you in PM, my hands are tied, it's beyond the forum abilities to lift a ban, we are just farm town players like you that have freely given their time to help others. Support are the only ones that can do this. I wish i could do more, but i can't. and i am sorry for that.

i would like to add tho... i would suggest maybe setting it to 2 clicks.. 4 is hard to maintain for anyone, and could trigger it again.

Rugged Barbie
Oct 15 2014, 08:41 AM
Just had the multi-flower bouquet co-op quest expire.
I tried several times a day to find the flowers I needed. I only found 1.
Who knows if anyone came and bought any of these flowers from me?
Suggest that after 2 or 3 people buy an item from my quest that I should receive a green check mark on that item. After all, these are being drained from my inventory and I don't need the coins, I need the product. ;)

Taz D
Oct 15 2014, 09:04 AM
Just had the multi-flower bouquet co-op quest expire.
I tried several times a day to find the flowers I needed. I only found 1.
Who knows if anyone came and bought any of these flowers from me?
Suggest that after 2 or 3 people buy an item from my quest that I should receive a green check mark on that item. After all, these are being drained from my inventory and I don't need the coins, I need the product. ;)
Hi Barbie,
Your suggestion would be better seen by the developers if you put it in the Suggestion section rather than here in Feedback. I have one that needs red roses and is going to expire too. Just not enough are getting the flower ones.

llshadow@msn.com
Oct 15 2014, 02:41 PM
I did my first coop quest yesterday and it was great! Today, I paid for a honey jar that I got from someone else's quest and my quest said I had it. When I went to load my ingredients in my facility, the honey jar was gone because another farmer bought the one and only I originally bought. Now I can't buy a honey jar through the quest bcz it thinks I have one but I don't. Is this a glitch or do these coop quests work like "stealing"?

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 15 2014, 03:48 PM
I did my first coop quest yesterday and it was great! Today, I paid for a honey jar that I got from someone else's quest and my quest said I had it. When I went to load my ingredients in my facility, the honey jar was gone because another farmer bought the one and only I originally bought. Now I can't buy a honey jar through the quest bcz it thinks I have one but I don't. Is this a glitch or do these coop quests work like "stealing"?

Hi llshadow, I am assuming by the fact that you only had the one honey jar that you do not own the Bee Farm, and therefore, cannot produce more yourself. That being the case, all you need to do, is generate an ingredients request for Honey Ice Cream (Ice Cream Factory). When friends click on your post , the ingredients (10 honey jars per amount sent by a friend), will be sent to your gift box. Just store them and you will then have replacement honey jars in your storage and should be able to complete your quest. :)

llshadow@msn.com
Oct 15 2014, 04:20 PM
TY so much....I will try but if it just my neighbors (FB friends), that won't work as they have all left the game, which is kind of a bummer since I have enjoyed FT since 2007. Appreciate your help!

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 15 2014, 05:15 PM
TY so much....I will try but if it just my neighbors (FB friends), that won't work as they have all left the game, which is kind of a bummer since I have enjoyed FT since 2007. Appreciate your help!

If you can put the link to your post here, in a reply to me llshadow, then I will click it for you and get a few other members to click it for you also :)

koakes
Oct 15 2014, 05:37 PM
I enjoy the co-op quest, but I have finished 2 and not received credit this week! I got credit in the reqular quest box for the 1 I finished there, but the co-op quest don't show up??????

llshadow@msn.com
Oct 15 2014, 06:00 PM
Can you send me ingredients to make 100 x Honey Ice Cream (4 batches)? YOU will get 50%!
Hurry up and you will have 50% of the same set of ingredients delivered to your storage as a special gift...
FarmTown
LikeLike · · Share · Send IngredientsIf you can put the link to your post here, in a reply to me llshadow, then I will click it for you and get a few other members to click it for you also :)

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise....learning so much!

Taz D
Oct 15 2014, 06:07 PM
I enjoy the co-op quest, but I have finished 2 and not received credit this week! I got credit in the reqular quest box for the 1 I finished there, but the co-op quest don't show up??????
Hi Koakes,
The co-op quests stopped counting toward your regular quests for Farm Cash as of Oct 1st. And co-op quests started after that time no longer will count for the farm cash. Those quests were not supposed to count for it so that was a glitch and was fixed.

Rugged Barbie
Oct 15 2014, 06:40 PM
Can you send me ingredients to make 100 x Honey Ice Cream (4 batches)? YOU will get 50%!
Hurry up and you will have 50% of the same set of ingredients delivered to your storage as a special gift...
FarmTown
LikeLike · · Share · Send Ingredients

hmmm that link doesnt work.
right click on your timeline post on the words Send Ingredients and then click on copy link. paste that link here.

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 16 2014, 04:41 AM
FarmTown
LikeLike · · Share · Send Ingredients

Hi llshadow, So sorry, I should've probably given you instructions for getting your link. If you go to the post on your wall, put your mouse on the picture of the Honey Ice Cream. Right click and then click "copy link address" (Firefox - Copy Link Location And Internet Explorer - Copy Shortcut). Then come here to the forum and "paste" the link in the reply box. Once you have done this, I can then ensure that you get a good supply of Honey for your Quest. Any problems then please feel free to come back to me. :)

earlgray
Oct 16 2014, 09:14 AM
In the scroll bar where we can move from the co-op quests of one neighbor to the next, please add the neighbor's name in addition to the picture; not all neighbor's use a picture, and even when they do, we may not remember which neighbor the picture corresponds to, especially if they've changed it recently.

beverduster
Oct 16 2014, 08:17 PM
i dont see where they are so hard to play or get what you need, i dont have any problem, , but when i get a new one, i go threw all the quests to get what i can get, then latter on , go back and try gain, then i use my help signs if i cant get what i need, maybe the ones who are complaining needs active neighbors, that makes a big diffference and another thing i do is leave it open when it gets down to the last step to help out my neighbors, it seems to be working pretty good with me & my neighbors

chubby08
Oct 17 2014, 06:02 AM
What is the deal with putting items all around the outside edges of your farms, I thought we were suppose to stay within our own farm limits.

I lost a lot of coins and xp last night from being hired in the marketplace, all 20 of this farmers farms were loaded with acorn squash about 5 or 6 layers deep, but he had so many lakes, rivers, seacoast, semis, oil pumps etc on the outside of his farms that it took about 10 mins for each one to load, I gave up after the 4th one

My problem is that it takes a long time to load when the farm is big, when there's lots of trees, flowers, slaskey usually hungs up, the screen goes all black and I am not able to work on big farms.. what seems to be the problem?

Santmyer
Oct 17 2014, 07:26 AM
there's 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same spot. this usually happens when you buy many items and the system lags out a bit and erroneously lets you put 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same place..

Wondering aloud, if it is proper to tell the employer that they have double stacked a tree or a flower? I know I would want to know. I usually do all my own work, so I would probably discover it myself. Of course there are some who hire that would never do for others what they expect on their farms.

Eradani
Oct 17 2014, 01:12 PM
Wondering aloud, if it is proper to tell the employer that they have double stacked a tree or a flower? I know I would want to know. I usually do all my own work, so I would probably discover it myself. Of course there are some who hire that would never do for others what they expect on their farms.

i've tried to tell people, but they usually say "oh, you can just use the single tool" so i don't bother anymore

SeniorCornwall
Oct 17 2014, 02:05 PM
Interesting discusion..... Always wondered exactly what we mean by layering and stacking..... Assume everyone defines it a little differently....

My approach varies by what is on the farm. For trees I use a full 4 farms for fruit trees (one each for 5 day, 4 day, 3 day and 2 day - that way they are alll ready on one farm at the same time), 3 farms for chopping trees (2 for 12 hour trees and 1 for the remaining chopping trees). I do overlay some of the chopping trees when they take up four squares instead of one. Then I have one farm for ponds and fishing only (some lakes I slightlu overlay a part of).

The rest of my farms are for planting. There I use the maximum fields possible (layered 9 times I think like a tic tac toe).

None of the above requires hidding anything or things planted on top of other things. All can be accessed directly without hidding items.

As far as factories, I use the green hand and pile them all on top of each other in the upper right hand of all farms. To help newbies the lowest number farms have the fewest and my farm 23 has ever possible factory and service facility. Farm 22 has the second of every one I have two. Farm 21 has the third of evevrything... and so on. So by the time you get to farm 5 you probably only have a few factories.... Service faciilites probably start around farm 18 or so. This way newbiews can start with the lowest number farm (which is always the one I post) and work the smaller number of facilities / factories - and then let the computer do the largest ones automatically. A real time saver for them...

SilentOneCanada

Eradani
Oct 17 2014, 04:52 PM
As far as factories, I use the green hand and pile them all on top of each other in the upper right hand of all farms. To help newbies the lowest number farms have the fewest and my farm 23 has ever possible factory and service facility. Farm 22 has the second of every one I have two. Farm 21 has the third of evevrything... and so on. So by the time you get to farm 5 you probably only have a few factories.... Service faciilites probably start around farm 18 or so. This way newbiews can start with the lowest number farm (which is always the one I post) and work the smaller number of facilities / factories - and then let the computer do the largest ones automatically. A real time saver for them...

SilentOneCanada

nice! i've gotten a few new neighbors lately for coop quests. clicked on a facility post for one and was met with 73 facilities to work, by hand. closed the window.

SeniorCornwall
Oct 17 2014, 05:16 PM
I also accept all fiend and neighbor requests for people playing farm town (Senior Cornwall - picture of a plane). My way of helping anyone starting out who wants to make serious coins working factories and service facilities. I try and fill them regularly, and publish often...

supertrucker
Oct 17 2014, 09:38 PM
with the latest update, production was increased in some facilities, to keep up with the demand for some products - which, i am sure, had many of us rejoicing. the other side of the coin (and yes, there IS one) is that for some products, production limits FELL. don't believe me? paper rolls, limit WAS 720, now it's 540; has the demand for paper rolls gone down? i don't think so, but i haven't checked lately...

Taz D
Oct 17 2014, 09:50 PM
with the latest update, production was increased in some facilities, to keep up with the demand for some products - which, i am sure, had many of us rejoicing. the other side of the coin (and yes, there IS one) is that for some products, production limits FELL. don't believe me? paper rolls, limit WAS 720, now it's 540; has the demand for paper rolls gone down? i don't think so, but i haven't checked lately...
Hi Supertrucker,
It only jumped up to 720 because the facility was allowed to go over 100% accidently when people loaded it during the increase of the amounts. As a consequence they could not reload until the amount went back down to less than 540 which was the right amount for the increase. This particular one had an increase in how many per batch from 1 up to 3 and a decrease in the number of batches by changing the times.
It was 1 rolls every hour which was a total of 360. Now it is 3 rolls every 2 hours for a total of 540.

beverduster
Oct 18 2014, 10:11 AM
i got to agree with you supertrucker, check your stock next time they have a big glitch and you will be surprised what is taken away

ccheney
Oct 18 2014, 01:08 PM
I've had to get rid of some facilities because I can no longer keep up enough supplies to fill them even half way. I've had to add a third paper mill to keep up with the amount of paper rolls needed. I had to add another ink factory to keep up with the amount of yellow ink needed in the linen and winter factories. I've had to add another bakery because I can't make enough hot dog rolls even though the bakeries are filled at 100% capacity.I've had to add 4 more of both mines I now have 10 of each because I can't make enough to fill the factories that require the mineras and rocks. I gave up my flower shop because 4 farms of the required flowers wasn't enough to fill it even to 50% capacity. I can't make enough asphalt barrels but can't afford another FC oil refinery right now. I have 22 oil pumps and need everyone to fill that one oil refinery. I can't collect enough horse hair to make one wig.it's ridiculous how much product we need for one factory.

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 18 2014, 01:15 PM
I've had to get rid of some facilities because I can no longer keep up enough supplies to fill them even half way. I've had to add a third paper mill to keep up with the amount of paper rolls needed. I had to add another ink factory to keep up with the amount of yellow ink needed in the linen and winter factories. I've had to add another bakery because I can't make enough hot dog rolls even though the bakeries are filled at 100% capacity .I've had to add 4 more of both mines because I can't make enough to fill the factories that require the mineral and rocks. I gave up my flower shop because 4 farms of the required flowers wasn't enough to fill it even to 50% capacity. I can't make enough asphalt barrels but can't afford another FC oil refinery right now. I have 22 oil pumps and need everyone to fill that one oil refinery. I can't collect enough horse hair to make one wig.

I agree with you ..... the production is skewed -- Especially for the Farm Cash factories .... you would think paying FC that the Factory would either put out more quicker or require less product. It's backwards. Most of the FC factories (not service facilities) I have had to buy two of them to get enough production to fill the Service facilities.

Skewed .... and NOT to our favor. Alas, before anyone jumps on the "You DON'T have to spend money to play BLAH BLAH BLAH" bandwagon, I understand that, but I have CHOSEN to spend money on this game from day 1 - just not as much as I used to. Just not getting a whole heck of a lot of 'bang for the buck' ....

illusions_fan1
Oct 19 2014, 02:05 AM
I am someone who does place her facilities hanging off the edge but in my case I have two designated facility farms (1 for Productions and 1 for referals) however there are some things (like mines, oil pumps and animal sheds) you want one of on EVERY farm so I tuck those up hanging off the top edge of my farm so I'm not losing vital "plantation" space and it also doesn't hide trees or anything if nothing can be behind it but other than those I don't hang decorations and whatnot off the edges and I don't stuff my farms with EVERYTHING (I do use the 3x offset fields) no one has actually ever told me that I have a glitched flower/tree personally but I do know I have hired someone and they go "I can't find a flower" or something so I go to their rescue and harvest the flower so they get the bonus chest and then I delete and replant it. If over time more people get the multiplanters that should reduce the whole "I accidentally double planted something" issue lol.

I also loathe when people do scattered trees/flowers or "clusters" like one person mentioned earlier. (Sooo time consuming!)

Emily D S
Oct 19 2014, 08:16 AM
I enjoy making my farms look like a farm. I do whatever is new also. and have fun doing
or trying everything new. Just love this game.Thank you

SeniorCornwall
Oct 19 2014, 09:17 PM
Just my thoughts on scarce items..... every time you can get a farm, immediately add the following to them right away: Mineral Mine, Open Pit Mine, Oil Well, Cow Shed, Chicken Coop, Dairy Shed, Wool Shed, Pigsty, Rabbit Hutch. These are all for coins (fill the animals to max). Even if you don't need all the products when you start, you will run out eventually so stockpile when you are starting the game.

If you have the farm cash, Fish Plant, bee Farm and Semi-Trailer Truck on every farm - and a few stables. Same Theory here as first...

If you want to make coins, buy a bank for every farm you have. Stocking and selling the production will general lots of coins for you...

Hope this helps..

Senior Cornwall

beverduster
Oct 19 2014, 10:19 PM
you forgot the sugar mill, flour mill, sawmill, glass factory, breakfast restaurant & on the farm cash you will need several refinerys , so you dont run out of fuel. i no i have bought more fc bidgs than i wanted to and on some of them have several, but when i fill my facs i like to hit 100% on the usage too then when i post it helps out the ones thats starting out

ccheney
Oct 19 2014, 10:29 PM
I've done that with the mines, oil pumps, animal sheds and sawmills. So far I am O.K. with two flour mills though it's all I can do to keep enough wheat to keep them full. Right now I can't afford to buy another refinery.

anglnwhite
Oct 19 2014, 10:38 PM
Just my thoughts on scarce items..... every time you can get a farm, immediately add the following to them right away: Mineral Mine, Open Pit Mine, Oil Well, Cow Shed, Chicken Coop, Dairy Shed, Wool Shed, Pigsty, Rabbit Hutch. These are all for coins (fill the animals to max). Even if you don't need all the products when you start, you will run out eventually so stockpile when you are starting the game.

If you have the farm cash, Fish Plant, bee Farm and Semi-Trailer Truck on every farm - and a few stables. Same Theory here as first...

If you want to make coins, buy a bank for every farm you have. Stocking and selling the production will general lots of coins for you...

Hope this helps..

Senior Cornwall

Totally agree with you, Senior. Add sawmill and paper mill to that list as well. If you don't have a bank on every farm, you are missing out on "free" coin! I have been lucky enough to get by with 2 bee farms, 2 fish plants, 2 stables and 3 semi trucks.

Eradani
Oct 19 2014, 11:37 PM
i guess i can tell i'm in the low 575s, lol. i've only got 5 facility farms. but i do have an oil pump, sawmill, and the 2 mines on every farm. i usually build up ingredients until i've got what lists as 3 months worth and then i can keep my facilities full for about a week before i start running out of stuff. i'm still working on the last of 20 farms at 24x24. /lazy

lately, i've been doing nothing but the 2 different quest types. i'm enjoying the running around for the coop quest. something to do that doesn't require so many clicks for these old hands :)

SeniorCornwall
Oct 20 2014, 11:34 AM
Stockpiling stuff may not be that helpful in the longer term. I did do that for a time, so I could get the utilization of my factories higher... But soon reaqlized I was passing up on the opportunity of getting more coins faster.... Which I could use to buy more coin producing factories (like Banks)... Even if I fillsome factories at 60%, it is probably more than if I waited weeks to fill them completely. So now I fill to where I can and post often to let others gain xps and products, and speed up my production and make coins in service facitlies.

Completly agree with others around paper mills, dairies, textile mills, sawmills and on.....

Take the sawmill and paper mills for example. I have three full farms of chopping trees. Most can be bought so easier to do than those that are gifted. Two of these farms produce the 12 hour ones - the other the rest. Chopping these (or allowing others to chop them) gives you a steedy stream of logs for your sawmills and paper mill. Once trees are purchased, they just keep giving and giving. Same thing as fruit trees (have 4 farms of those) and flowers (have three farms of those). All these products just produce stuff for you. Then add the factories that use these products and your coin stream will flourish....

More coins will allow you to buy many more of the factories and service facilties...

Then click on anyone else's factories / service facilities to get extra stuff. I accept all friend requests, as many others do, so you can make lots that way also from the 575 club. Benefit from our time in the game :)

Senior Cornwall

Snookie Sue
Oct 20 2014, 07:14 PM
The best tool ever is the green hand and the best FT decorations are the clouds. They have freed up so much space for me to design. Really appreciate them devs.

beverduster
Oct 20 2014, 09:15 PM
didnt no they had a 575 club. is there a 1 billion points club?

littlesallysanctus
Oct 21 2014, 03:59 AM
I just completed 2 cooperative quests and NO farm cash or anything~
what's the point?

marymarcel
Oct 21 2014, 07:33 AM
I just completed 2 cooperative quests and NO farm cash or anything~
what's the point?

Hi littlesallysanctus!

Cooperative quests are not giving farmcash for the moment, you only get coins.:)

But the developers have said we could get farmcash in the future so we all could have another way to get some extra cash.:)

peanutgallery
Oct 21 2014, 02:08 PM
did 12 largs farms all surrounded by lakes or river parts last night was crazy and your right takes forever to load and even when they have the best tool to do the job takes forever for it to catch up . i think its cool, and the coins were awesome lol but wowwwwwww.

It is cool for farm design though gives that little bit more of space to work with and sometimes gives a bit more of a 3d effect depending on how you place things but thats just me lol im waiting for crops to be done so i can revamp 19/22 farms again(for the umpteenth time)

Petuniaflower
Oct 21 2014, 11:27 PM
There is or use to be a stone water well it cost Farm Cash.I have looked and looked,and my eyes are getting tired.What section is it and what is it called..YAWN

Taz D
Oct 21 2014, 11:36 PM
There is or use to be a stone water well it cost Farm Cash.I have looked and looked,and my eyes are getting tired.What section is it and what is it called..YAWN
Hi Petunia,
It is called Big Waterwell and is in the Farm Decor section.

Petuniaflower
Oct 21 2014, 11:41 PM
oh thank you it is bedtime,but almost got my #24 farm done.Hoping when flowere bloom,they look like a moom,and besides I have taken care of 3 sets of farms,I AM CRAZY:eek:

peekachoo
Oct 22 2014, 03:21 AM
Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2 farm designer hands, what does each one do exactly , and is it a tool that you just can't do without once you have it ( if you know what I mean ;) ) ?

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong place !

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 22 2014, 05:54 AM
Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2 farm designer hands, what does each one do exactly , and is it a tool that you just can't do without once you have it ( if you know what I mean ;) ) ?

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong place !

Hi peekachoo,
Orange Freestyle Farm Designer:
Costs 40 Farm Cash

Allows Layering of Paths and Ponds. This tool upgrades your yellow hand and enables paths and water items to almost fully overlap other items. With this tool, you can now create waterfalls, lakes etc without the need for dirt paths.

Green Freestyle Farm Designer:
Costs 50 Farm Cash

In order to purchase the Green Freestyle Designer tool, you have to have purchased the Orange Freestyle Designer Tool. The Green "hand" allows Layering of All but Plants. If you already own the Orange Freestyle Farm Designer, you can buy this Green Freestyle Farm Designer to allow any item except plants (fields/crops/tress/flowers) to almost fully overlap other items. This means that you can stack your facilities, almost on top of each other, in order to create more room on your farms.

For me, personally, I would not be without those tools now. They have almost become a way of life and allow me to have so much extra room on my farm and to also create effects that I'd never been able to do before.

I hope this helps. :)

peekachoo
Oct 22 2014, 06:25 AM
Thank you Seraphina for the info. !

I did wonder if the hands were more useful for those folk that like to decorate their farms with all the extra bits and pieces, rather than having them as " working " farms. Now I know that the Green one will free up some much needed space with my buildings then I think seriously about spending some cash.And thanks for your insight on how you'd be lost without it :)

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 22 2014, 07:43 AM
Thank you Seraphina for the info. !

I did wonder if the hands were more useful for those folk that like to decorate their farms with all the extra bits and pieces, rather than having them as " working " farms. Now I know that the Green one will free up some much needed space with my buildings then I think seriously about spending some cash.And thanks for your insight on how you'd be lost without it :)

You are so very welcome peekachoo. They were probably one of my best investments, to date! Good luck! ;)

Petuniaflower
Oct 22 2014, 08:01 PM
I wasn't so sure I wanted to do the new quest when it came out.Fooled myself,I think I prefer it over the other one now.You just need good neighbors that play.

GarrettHillBabe
Oct 23 2014, 12:08 PM
I wasn't so sure I wanted to do the new quest when it came out.Fooled myself,I think I prefer it over the other one now.You just need good neighbors that play.

I agree! I LOVE the Co-Op quests especially since I spent so many coins adding that new farm and these give me 15 million per completed!
As to the fact about neighbors well I too am finding so few of mine doing these quests that I joined a couple of Co-Op quest groups and now get to complete ALL I have open. I do however leave them up just incase my fellow groupers and neighbors need something I have.
THANK YOU for the CO-OP QUESTS and the ability to replenish my poor "coin bank". :D

stevet160
Oct 23 2014, 05:20 PM
Can you give us the option to put our neighbors list back the way it used to be? I worked really hard to pass people and now when they are online they are ahead of me. People online who are lower in points should be to my left like they always were before. That is the only change you have ever made that I hate.

mpwhitford
Oct 23 2014, 07:17 PM
Hi!

That was changed in the New Release October 8th, 2013

Copied

8. Sorting in the Main Neighbour Bar: When you click on a neighbour, there will be 4 new Sorting Options available: By Online Status (green dot), By Level, By Best Diversification or by Help Given.

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/923025_10201565371488149_1382310800_n.jpg

OMG you're telling me that was a DELIBERATE change??????? It used to be that when sorting online status the secondary sort was XP's. I agree with the guy you responded to. I worked my butt off to move up and now people who are LOWER in XP show higher than I do????? I show as 23 when I used to show as 8 or 9. My friend who is considerably lower in XP's than I am is now a higher number than I am???? this is by far the worse change that has been done.

Care to explain the reason why it was changed?

Eradani
Oct 23 2014, 08:18 PM
OMG you're telling me that was a DELIBERATE change??????? It used to be that when sorting online status the secondary sort was XP's. I agree with the guy you responded to. I worked my butt off to move up and now people who are LOWER in XP show higher than I do????? I show as 23 when I used to show as 8 or 9. My friend who is considerably lower in XP's than I am is now a higher number than I am???? this is by far the worse change that has been done.

that chart you quoted was from 2013

marymarcel
Oct 23 2014, 08:25 PM

Hi mpwhitford:)

I was only answering to one of our members explaining she could sort her neighbors bar using 4 new options which were updated in October, 2013.

Now the developers have added a new option "Order by cooperative quests".

But we are having a glitch about this and Raul has posted about this in his notes for Known Issues in the New Release October 21, 2014

Copied:

Known Issues

- When sorting by Cooperative Quests the current user is not showing on the expected position
- When sorting by Online Status the current user is not showing on the expected position

The developers are aware of this and working to fix this issue as soon as possible.:)

mpwhitford
Oct 23 2014, 08:35 PM
Hi mpwhitford:)

I was only answering to one of our members explaining she could sort her neighbors bar using 4 new options which were updated in October, 2013.

Now the developers have added a new option "Order by cooperative quests".

But we are having a glitch about this and Raul has posted about this in his notes for Known Issues in the New Release October 21, 2014

Copied:

Known Issues

- When sorting by Cooperative Quests the current user is not showing on the expected position
- When sorting by Online Status the current user is not showing on the expected position

The developers are aware of this and working to fix this issue as soon as possible.:)

WHEW!!!! I looked at the known issues yesterday I think and didn't see this listed. Very glad the devs are working on it! thank you!

marymarcel
Oct 23 2014, 08:35 PM
WHEW!!!! I looked at the known issues yesterday I think and didn't see this listed. Very glad the devs are working on it! thank you!

You are very welcome!:)

priscillar
Oct 23 2014, 11:12 PM
And cranberries do not grow on trees...they are small bush-like plants that grow in wet areas.

HelenJS22
Oct 24 2014, 12:13 AM
Hi Priscillar, Be assured the Cranberry 'tree' debate has taken place on this forum many times since their introduction.

What we all learned is that the description of 'bush' or 'tree' depends on the variety of the plant and the country it is growing in. In north America it is called a bush, but in Europe and other countries it is also called a tree. One variety is what they call a 'high bush' which is a much taller variety and the tallest of the cranberry varieties is actually called a tree.

Taz D
Oct 24 2014, 01:30 AM
Just a little additional information. Cranberries are not grown in water. The fields are called bogs because they flood the field to harvest the berries without damaging them. When they shake the bushes/trees to get the berries off then the good berries float in the water and can be scooped up easier.

max_river
Oct 24 2014, 01:41 AM
And cranberries do not grow on trees...they are small bush-like plants that grow in wet areas.

yes crandberrys do grow on trees where i am from google it

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Oct 24 2014, 01:43 PM
One more thing about cranberries, I read that the ones we buy in the store actually grow on vines that spread and those fields are the ones flooded to make bogs to harvest!

slartismum
Oct 24 2014, 07:11 PM
If you go to a farm that starts with 73 factories, I think that you can click on the 2nd option - No thanks, I will do it later - or something like that, then go on to the other farms hoping to find some smaller ones to do. I have started putting the number of factories in the title of my farms.

beverduster
Oct 24 2014, 08:26 PM
whats the order we need to go by when getting the 2nd set of trins, can we have 2 sets of the 5 locomotives that we have to choose from? saw in rauls foot notes on the new release that we had to buy the enhanced to get the ultimate. do we need the ultimate(2) to get the next & so on?

beverduster
Oct 24 2014, 08:51 PM
the 2 nd set of trains dont work i tried the enhanced on my farm 13, my other 5 trains are on my farm 14, if they arent going to work i wand my fc refunded, glad i didnt by 9 more long cars, i would be kicking rocks

i try
Oct 25 2014, 11:54 AM
I would love to see changes made in regards to the pigment vs ink usage.

I've always heard the term pigmentin regards to paints. Therefore am wondering why the Devs. have chosen to use the inks for nearly everything that needs color. The stamp roll should be inks as we have it now BUT when it comes to anything of wood or metal that has colors used it SHOULD be the PIGMENTS not the inks. :(
Can anyone please tell my why the INKS are used on those items? :confused:
TYVM.

If the DEVS. had to play the game as well as dream up the goodies they make for us and play it on a home computer comparable to what the majority of players use I am quite sure they too would realize how nearly impossible it is to keep up with the HEAVY need for the INK ingredients these days. FT prefers we not layer especially on large farms as it causes problems for them and us YET they make it impossible to keep up with need for SUNFLOWERS and SOYBEANS if players do not layer. Yes there are a few of my farms layered with plots for crops which a good friend did while she was helping by working my farms when I was in the hospital. I'd never hurt her feelings by telling her I hate layers so have left them AND darn wish those came with instructions for planting, I have a terrible time planting those couple of farms!

I know why she did it. Was in hopes of keeping up with the HEAVY need for INK ingredients.

Thanks for hearing me out on this my pet peeve. OH and has no one told the DEVS. that PRUNES are actually dried plums? Never until this game did I ever hear of a prune tree! AND PLEASE, PLEASE tell them it is SHRIMP whether 1 or more than one, you'll NEVER hear a SHRIMPER call them anything BUT shrimp!!! Thanks, just another pet peeve of mine, everytime I see it my jaw hurts, gritting my teeth.
Jackie

To run out of anything is a result of under-planning. Use the ingredient planner BEFORE you buy all those facilities insted of after! With 24 farms x ?(1500) plots we can produce many ingredients. Unlike the real world where a glut of these makes the price go down, here, puts a strain on production lines. Why not BUY MORE FACILITIES or save for a slowdown when the numbers are reversed and your facilities have no supplies to make products out of. Quit complaining and spend your time wisely planning your future like a real farmer.
Xcuze me if i dont spel sum wrds rite i'm 2 bizy counting my 2 years of suplys saved up for my 5 sawmils

SeamsToBeSew
Oct 25 2014, 01:29 PM
Where layering is concerned, you really need the tools for plow, harvest and planting in order to replant these well.

As to a tip, if your having a difficult time planting, plant what you can, then go to your harvest tool again, choose your crop, and only the plots that still need planting will show up. I do not know if it's because I keep my eye closed, but that does help me and all of my planting farms are layered.

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 03:24 PM
I have NO LUCK AT ALL going to the marketplace to buy. I need cucumbers.
No one ever is selling .And the crops I need especially.There has to be another method out there,that would work better.

I hate to ask or beg neighbors,because they probably want to keep the crops that are used the most. WHERE CAN I FIND SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SELL CUCUMBERS!!!

marymarcel
Oct 25 2014, 05:41 PM
No one ever is selling .And the crops I need especially.There has to be another method out there,that would work better.

I hate to ask or beg neighbors,because they probably want to keep the crops that are used the most. WHERE CAN I FIND SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SELL CUCUMBERS!!!

Hi Petuniaflower:)

We have an open thread for help with the Coop Quests in the Social Forum

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605174

Farmers post their products there and you can check them every day and post yours.

By the way, I have cucumber for you:)
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1593436749&farm_ix=13

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 06:17 PM
not for a quest. I need them period.Can buy 10500 need them.No one in market is selling.I keep checking. In fact the market is pretty bare of anybody.

marymarcel
Oct 25 2014, 06:19 PM
not for a quest. I need them period.Can buy 10500 need them.No one in market is selling.I keep checking. In fact the market is pretty bare of anybody.

Sorry, I misunderstood:o

But come to my farm 14 and I will sell them to you:)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1593436749&farm_ix=13

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 06:24 PM
DUMMY HERE HOW DO i GO TO YOUR FARM

marymarcel
Oct 25 2014, 06:25 PM
DUMMY HERE HOW DO i GO TO YOUR FARM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1593436749&farm_ix=13 :)

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 06:26 PM
will try again keep getting nothing but green screen

crafty chris
Oct 25 2014, 06:28 PM
petunia if ever you see me on here youre more than welcome to pick my flowers or chop/harvest trees or buy stuff from me as well :) (as a lazy farmer i normally have a lot of stuff ;)

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 06:50 PM
I HAVE FOUND THE MOTHER LODE..Wow Offer and I will accept.I run out of things regularly Because I decorate and take up growing room.And I don't layer.
I need all who grow bunches as my neighbors.YES ID DO..:rolleyes:So to make finding you easier. :D

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 06:52 PM
petunia if ever you see me on here youre more than welcome to pick my flowers or chop/harvest trees or buy stuff from me as well :) (as a lazy farmer i normally have a lot of stuff ;)

flowers OK I have the super flower picker. Tree's :(Green shadows seem to follow me,get in my way.

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 25 2014, 10:55 PM

Petunia .... Here is my Facebook Link .... if you want, you can send me a friend request ... I try to help neighbors as often as I can!

https://www.facebook.com/dawn.bolinsky

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 25 2014, 10:57 PM
flowers OK I have the super flower picker. Tree's :(Green shadows seem to follow me,get in my way.

The green shadows when you are in full screen are because 2 different Flashes are enabled .... if you are using Chrome. I posted about this before ... the green BLOBS ..... I will try to find the post.

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 11:01 PM
Petunia .... Here is my Facebook Link .... if you want, you can send me a friend request ... I try to help neighbors as often as I can!

https://www.facebook.com/dawn.bolinsky

just sent you a friends request

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 25 2014, 11:01 PM

Here it is .... post # 18 ...

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5795166#post5795166

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 25 2014, 11:05 PM
just sent you a friends request

Got it ! Added you to my FT list .... I will post facilities tomorrow night! I get home from work around 8 pm EST ....

Petuniaflower
Oct 25 2014, 11:44 PM
getting to be bedtime and my eyes are crossing.BUT I want to check the flash setting.AND as usual haven't been able to find plugins on chrome.What do I do???

whosyou?
Oct 25 2014, 11:53 PM
getting to be bedtime and my eyes are crossing.BUT I want to check the flash setting.AND as usual haven't been able to find plugins on chrome.What do I do???

Type chrome : plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name.
To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.
Note: If you've previously installed Adobe Flash Player separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. If both are listed as enabled, the version bundled with Chrome will be used. To enable a specific version of Adobe Flash Player, click Details in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click the Enable link for the version of Adobe Flash Player you want to enable. The table below shows the filename for the version that is integrated with Google Chrome.

Platform Adobe Flash Player plug-in integrated with Chrome System plug-in
Windows pepflashplayer.dll NPSWF32.dll
Mac PepperFlashPlayer.plugin Flash Player.plugin
Linux libpepflashplayer.so libflashplayer.so
Chrome OS libpepflashplayer.so libpepflashplayer.so

Petuniaflower
Oct 26 2014, 08:57 AM
MARYMARCEL CRAFTY do you have extra tomatoes :D

crafty chris
Oct 26 2014, 09:42 AM
petunia i have 27803 tomatoes is that enough? lol

Petuniaflower
Oct 26 2014, 09:46 AM
I have 2 farms that need them together 21000

where do I go I will BUY

Petuniaflower
Oct 26 2014, 09:53 AM
ok Crafty on your farm ready to buy thank you and THANK YOU

Petuniaflower
Oct 26 2014, 10:22 AM
Thank you Crafty and I hope in 20 min you can sell to my other farm.The marketplace is not to buyer friendly.This is a Great place to come to buy,if anyone on here needs coin and wants to sell. The new restaurant to draining some of my veggie supplies.I am sure I am not the only one.

Thank you Mary Marcel and Crafty from the BOTTOM OF MY FARMTOWN FARMER HEART :)

crafty chris
Oct 26 2014, 10:24 AM
petunia youre more than welcome im just sorry for the delay but we got there in the end :)

Momma Woods
Oct 26 2014, 10:36 AM
Is it beneficial to others to leave Quest un-finished? Why do finished Quest stay on farmers list of Quest?

marymarcel
Oct 26 2014, 11:30 AM
Is it beneficial to others to leave Quest un-finished? Why do finished Quest stay on farmers list of Quest?

Hi Momma Woods:)

I moved your post to General Feedback on Cooperative Quests.

Yes, if you keep your quests unfinished, you are helping your neighbors/friends, they can still get products for those quests until it is completed or expired.

The quests are showed until farmers collect coins, if they havent open to check the quests, then they will stay there until collection.:)

pringlefifer
Oct 26 2014, 05:28 PM
I understand that we have to be able to see the info. so we know what is going on (loading/enqueing, etc.) but can't you make the box smaller or put it somewhere else? It is always right in the middle of the screen and it seriously hinders the ability to do anything without moving the screen around to get to the jobs.

Dulcinea
Oct 26 2014, 06:49 PM
To run out of anything is a result of under-planning. Use the ingredient planner BEFORE you buy all those facilities insted of after! With 24 farms x ?(1500) plots we can produce many ingredients. Unlike the real world where a glut of these makes the price go down, here, puts a strain on production lines. Why not BUY MORE FACILITIES or save for a slowdown when the numbers are reversed and your facilities have no supplies to make products out of. Quit complaining and spend your time wisely planning your future like a real farmer.
Xcuze me if i dont spel sum wrds rite i'm 2 bizy counting my 2 years of suplys saved up for my 5 sawmils

Planning would turn a game into a chore. I play FT for fun. :)

The only thing you said here that I do agree with is that it doesn't hurt to cut back on usage until you've caught up. That's how I do it -- though I'll also wholeheartedly agree with anyone who says we shouldn't have to.

Eradani
Oct 26 2014, 08:47 PM
Planning would turn a game into a chore. I play FT for fun. :)

The only thing you said here that I do agree with is that it doesn't hurt to cut back on usage until you've caught up. That's how I do it -- though I'll also wholeheartedly agree with anyone who says we shouldn't have to.

planning IS the game for a lot of people. i wouldn't want to play a game where i didn't need "spreadsheets" to keep track of stuff

Art
Oct 27 2014, 10:57 AM
Not asking for help, do not expect to get any, just commenting. This has happened before. Flowers or some other crop ready for harvest, click on flower harvester or crop harvester (any of them) and everything including the flowers Ready To Harvest (or crops ready for harvest) disappear. Typical FarmTown.

Taz D
Oct 27 2014, 10:59 AM
Not asking for help, do not expect to get any, just commenting. This has happened before. Flowers or some other crop ready for harvest, click on flower harvester or crop harvester (any of them) and everything including the flowers Ready To Harvest (or crops ready for harvest) disappear. Typical FarmTown.
Hi Art,
That usually happens if you arrive at or on the farm when they become ready. The only thing you have to do is refresh the farm and the tools will work.

Petuniaflower
Oct 27 2014, 11:00 AM
Type chrome : plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name.
To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.
Note: If you've previously installed Adobe Flash Player separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. If both are listed as enabled, the version bundled with Chrome will be used. To enable a specific version of Adobe Flash Player, click Details in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click the Enable link for the version of Adobe Flash Player you want to enable. The table below shows the filename for the version that is integrated with Google Chrome.

Platform Adobe Flash Player plug-in integrated with Chrome System plug-in
Windows pepflashplayer.dll NPSWF32.dll
Mac PepperFlashPlayer.plugin Flash Player.plugin
Linux libpepflashplayer.so libflashplayer.so
Chrome OS libpepflashplayer.so libpepflashplayer.so

: Chromoting Viewer
Description: This plugin allows you to securely access other computers that have been shared with you. To use this plugin you must first install the Chrome Remote Desktop webapp.
Version:
Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)
Disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/vnd.chromium.remoting-viewer
Disable Always allowed
Google Update - Version: 1.3.24.15
Name: Google Update
Version: 1.3.24.15
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
Type: NPAPI
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-vnd.google.update3webcontrol.3
application/x-vnd.google.oneclickctrl.9
Disable Always allowed
Intel® Identity Protection Technology - Version: 2.1.42.0
Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Name: Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Description: Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Version: 2.1.42.0
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-vnd-intel-webapi-ipt-2.1.42 npIntelWebAPIipt-2-0
Disable Always allowed
Native Client
Name: Native Client
Version:
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Browser\Application\34.0.1848.0\ppGoogleNaClPlugin Chrome.dll
Type: PPAPI (in-process)
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-nacl Native Client Executable
application/x-pnacl Portable Native Client Executable
Disable Always allowed
Windows Live™ Photo Gallery - Version: 15.4.3555.0308_ship.wlx.w4m4 (ship)
NPWLPG
Name: Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
Description: NPWLPG
Version: 15.4.3555.0308_ship.wlx.w4m4 (ship)
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-wlpg3-detect Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
.wlpg
application/x-wlpg-detect Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
.wlpg
Disable Always allowed
Intel® Identity Protection Technology - Version: 2.1.42.0
Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
Name: Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Description: Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
Version: 2.1.42.0
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-vnd-intel-webapi-updater npIntelWebAPIupdater-2-0
.intel_webapi_updater-2-0
Disable Always allowed
Adobe Flash Player - Version: 15,0,0,152
Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
Version: 15,0,0,152
Location: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_15_0_0_ 152.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-shockwave-flash Adobe Flash movie
.swf
application/futuresplash FutureSplash movie
.spl
Disable Always allowed

when you come on would you look at the plugins for chrome I have,,pretty jumbled but there is only 1 adobe and flash do you see anything I should disable I would soooo appreciate it, those darn green shadows bug me

Petuniaflower
Oct 27 2014, 11:17 AM
The above post is the plugins I have so those who are very smart in the department of plugins,and if any cause my tree harvesting problem and need disabled I would appreciate the help ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE TIME THANK YOU SMOOCH

Eradani
Oct 27 2014, 11:21 AM
The above post is the plugins I have so those who are very smart in the department of plugins,and if any cause my tree harvesting problem and need disabled I would appreciate the help ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE TIME THANK YOU SMOOCH

for the green shadows, try your Wrench menu in FT and check Eye Icon Only ... Hidden and ON

Petuniaflower
Oct 27 2014, 12:46 PM
for the green shadows, try your Wrench menu in FT and check Eye Icon Only ... Hidden and ON

You are a FARMTOWN WONDER :D hug hug..you are a BLESSING HUG HUG..that solved the problem so simple
You made my farming day...:)

whosyou?
Oct 27 2014, 11:07 PM

You're good.Pepper-flash is what gets messed up and causes problems for people.if anyone tells you to disable it..DON'T.Disabling it will cause other flash problems such as not being able to use your mouse-wheel to scroll on some games(others it has no effect....this is why flash is a dying tool,and the newer games are moving to 2 different platforms)

Glad to see your ordeal was fixed in game though.

priscillar
Oct 28 2014, 06:04 PM
I live in the San Joaquin Valley in Calif. A grove of plums used for prunes is about a block away from my house. Many variety of plums are raised in the area. Like many fruits,take oranges.Navel Oranges are great eating oranges.Valencia Oranges are best for juice.Some plums are best for eating fresh and jellies and etc.The plum raised for prunes is firmer meat,more oval,with high sugar content.It is a plum but raised to be prunes.Some plums are to juicy to become a prune:D

The plums that are grown for prunes are called Italian prune plums...one of my ancestors grew them in Oregon. A simple rename would do the trick...oh and prune plums are great for plum nut bread....my mouth is watering thinking about it. LOL

Dulcinea
Oct 28 2014, 07:04 PM
planning IS the game for a lot of people. i wouldn't want to play a game where i didn't need "spreadsheets" to keep track of stuff

You sound like my husband. He keeps a spreadsheet for everything. :rolleyes: