PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

ldog70
Mar 14 2015, 04:54 PM
Hi Fokus,

The only time I've had what you describe is when working a heavily stacked farm with a ton of waters on it. We do not control how people choose to design their farms. If they choose to do this then slowness and loading issues can be a problem. In those cases, all you can do is wait it out, as there is a considerable amount of data to upload.

You might try removing the check mark in your settings for "show feedback when farming" and see if that helps at all.

Hey Tiger!! With all the products they have added to the facilities that are out there now and the amount of ingredients required to make them we almost have no choice but to over load the farms with fields, trees, flowers etc. Besides that i have had issues loading farms with NO FIELDS some trees some flowers and facilities on it and it still dang near locks up. I use firefox i clear my cache about once every half hour. I have a quad core AMD processor 16 gigs of ram and a HD video card that can handle high end gaming. I also have extreme 105 mpsd Comcast internet. Yet, for some reason, it takes forever to load a lousy farm that is no larger than say 30x30 32x32?. I don't think so. Slashkey is trying to just get by with the BARE MINIMUM on their servers. If they can't do any better than this they just need to shut the game down and walk away. As it is there were 20+ million people playing this game back a few years ago when i left the game for the same issues. Now from what i see there is just a few million left. Everybody else dropped the game. The 40x40 farms a few of my neighbors have take forever to load and it is like looking at an old webcam that has to refresh every 5 seconds or so. With all the farmcash i and I KNOW hundreds perhaps thousands of other people have purchased Slashkey could easily pump up the servers to accomodate.

Dallace
Mar 14 2015, 08:35 PM
Thank you very much. :)

c.abell
Mar 14 2015, 10:30 PM
I have 15 Fish Farming Plants and cannot keep up enough production on the Pearl Oyster Container. Come on FT guys, help us. And, BTW, I only fill my facilities every other day or so.

Darth Tater
Mar 16 2015, 11:34 AM
Production rate is awful slow on fish farm and beehive.

Darth Tater
Mar 16 2015, 11:44 AM
Speaking of bonuses, is there something wrong with the counters. I am working my facilities individually concentrating on leveling up products. For example I will start batches enough to level up and then some, the dan indicator in the facility will change but when I exit the facility and refresh the game it will often show revert back to the lower dan and show that still more batches.

Taz D
Mar 16 2015, 12:01 PM
Speaking of bonuses, is there something wrong with the counters. I am working my facilities individually concentrating on leveling up products. For example I will start batches enough to level up and then some, the dan indicator in the facility will change but when I exit the facility and refresh the game it will often show revert back to the lower dan and show that still more batches.
Hi Darth Tater,
When you start the batches in a facility then a certain part of those are replaced by bonus batches and you get back the ingredients for those. You do not get belt/dan credit for those bonus batches, so that is why it appears you have done enough batches to advance when you really haven't.

c.abell
Mar 16 2015, 04:08 PM
I would like to see the Farm Stats tool to show the status of Clydesdales, Heavywool LLamas, Longwool Sheep, Leghorn Hens, and Holstein Cows on each farm. Currently, the Stats only shows the status of regular animals on each farm and a total for all farms. Thank you.

Taz D
Mar 16 2015, 05:36 PM
I would like to see the Farm Stats tool to show the status of Clydesdales, Heavywool LLamas, Longwool Sheep, Leghorn Hens, and Holstein Cows on each farm. Currently, the Stats only shows the status of regular animals on each farm and a total for all farms. Thank you.
Hi c.abell,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will find it, instead of in the feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that applies to your suggestion.

RozeeS
Mar 17 2015, 06:02 PM
You recently re-sized the hamburger restaurant. To be honest it looks silly. The one thing I cannot understand about FT is the sizing of items. Why did you feel this facility needed to be made smaller? There are so many things that I feel are too big or small for the game. This really needs to be addressed. There are more things in FT that need to be addressed than the hamburger restaurant!

And just want to add why would a hamburger restaurant be smaller than a breakfast restaurant? Taco restaurant or any of those others?

RozeeS
Mar 17 2015, 06:09 PM
I totally agree with this. I had to buy another Fish Farming Plant and also post the one bonus I got so I could load 100% on the two items that used this facility.

There are many other facilities that do not provide enough "goods" to give 100% if you have all those facilities. There are a few I can mention if you decided to buy FC facilities that require these items. IE Hammocks, Ties etc and other retail outlets or facilities that require you to buy more than one to furnish

Taz D
Mar 17 2015, 06:22 PM
You recently re-sized the hamburger restaurant. To be honest it looks silly. The one thing I cannot understand about FT is the sizing of items. Why did you feel this facility needed to be made smaller? There are so many things that I feel are too big or small for the game. This really needs to be addressed. There are more things in FT that need to be addressed than the hamburger restaurant!

And just want to add why would a hamburger restaurant be smaller than a breakfast restaurant? Taco restaurant or any of those others?
Hi Rozee,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put that in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an e4xisting thread that fits your suggestion.

RFMad
Mar 20 2015, 01:16 AM
I remember seeing information on how to make lists of friends, but I've searched and can't find it. What I'm wondering is, where do I make the list from? Also, How do I delete a list? Thanks :)

Seraphina Warrior
Mar 20 2015, 06:06 AM
I remember seeing information on how to make lists of friends, but I've searched and can't find it. What I'm wondering is, where do I make the list from? Also, How do I delete a list? Thanks :)

Hi RFMad, If you scroll down your list of categories on the left hand side of your FB home page, you should see a category for "Friends". Hover your mouse over "Friends" and "more" should appear. Click on"more" and you will then be taken to a page, that shows all your lists. At the top of that page, you have the option to "create list", and if you want to delete one of your lists, just click the "cog", located to the right hand side of the relevant list. I hope this helps :)

RFMad
Mar 20 2015, 08:25 PM
Hi RFMad, If you scroll down your list of categories on the left hand side of your FB home page, you should see a category for "Friends". Hover your mouse over "Friends" and "more" should appear. Click on"more" and you will then be taken to a page, that shows all your lists. At the top of that page, you have the option to "create list", and if you want to delete one of your lists, just click the "cog", located to the right hand side of the relevant list. I hope this helps :)

Thank you, Seraphina! That was what I was looking for :)

frostyvb56
Mar 21 2015, 12:57 AM
Is there a way too add an automatic language translator in. I was looking through forums tonight and there were several that were of another language. I didn't know what they said.. It could have been helpful to me solving an issue.

Taz D
Mar 21 2015, 01:28 AM
Is there a way too add an automatic language translator in. I was looking through forums tonight and there were several that were of another language. I didn't know what they said.. It could have been helpful to me solving an issue.
Hi frostyvb,
I am sorry but no there is not any way add a translator in. The only thing you could do is copy and paste the text into an outside translator. Your post about latex was moved to the Facilities and facility manager thread in Help and Support and answered.

LB2
Mar 21 2015, 11:43 AM
The new Indian facility and shop are offensive. Sacred items are included like toys. Would you do the same to other groups?? :(

firegold flames
Mar 21 2015, 08:11 PM
I don't think so , but there is always something that offense someone but not others.

c.abell
Mar 22 2015, 06:44 PM
Production of the Pearl Oyster Container is way too slow. I have 15 Fish Farming Plants and only two Artisan Jewelry Studios. I should be getting about 450 Pearl Oyster Containers every 6 hours; and, my Jewelry Studios should only use 120 containers every 6 hours. I only fill my facilities every other day or so. So, I would think that I should have a surplus, which I don't. Thank you.

Taz D
Mar 22 2015, 06:59 PM
Production of the Pearl Oyster Container is way too slow. I have 15 Fish Farming Plants and only two Artisan Jewelry Studios. I only fill my facilities every other day or so.
Hi c.abell,
Please make your suggestions in the Suggestion section where the developers will see them. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits.

trina531
Mar 22 2015, 11:36 PM
With the last release.. I am beginning to think I need to plant a whole farm of gum trees! I anyone else seeing this as a major problem?

Aussie Rae
Mar 23 2015, 02:17 AM
With the last release.. I am beginning to think I need to plant a whole farm of gum trees! I anyone else seeing this as a major problem?

are you sure you are in the right game? there are no such thing as Arcadia Gum Trees in farmtown....:)

trina531
Mar 23 2015, 09:21 AM
Acacia mis spelling...:)

Fokus
Mar 24 2015, 01:24 AM
Actually I was going to mention the same thing - all trees need to be scaled properly. I have never seen an Orange tree produce just one orange for example but it take a whole tree to make 1 orange juice or whatever. With the amount of product in the game that require Arabic Gum it takes at least 20000 trees for my farms to keep up with production. This causes farmers to plant a stupid amount of trees on their farms, stacking trees on crops, lagging out the servers etc.

Everyone I try to hire at the market place hates doing trees because it causes them to lag out, not only that they get no XP for their work compared to the easy peasy harvesting/plowing everyone wants and needs to level - so trees are a pain in the butt - and flowers are even worse. Trees should be 2XP each and Flowers 3XP each IMHO.

I suggest you scale trees to produce a real world amount eg. 100 per tree so I need 2000 not 20000. It's only common sense.

Fokus
Mar 24 2015, 02:08 AM
I agree with ldog70 Tiger.

There is really no excuse for game developers to have your customer/player base jumps thru all the hoops of having to clear cache, reboot, turn off all settings just to load the game. It comes down to poor planning and development - you force the players to stack farms out of necessity because each tree produces ONE item only. So we need a forest to do one production run. It is not my responsibility to make sure your game works properly so I can play it.
Simple scaling would works wonders. One Sea coast should produce 100 times the amount, one tree should produce a 100 fruit, etc. There is only one reason we have heavily stacked farms that produces 'a considerable amount of data to upload' and that is because the game forces us to do just that. You don't control how people design their farms? No but you make so they have no other option if they wish to maintain production.

1. Solution #1 - Scale the resources accordingly. Cut back on the amount of trees needed.
2. Solution #2 - keep everything the same but only allow production once a day. Right now the onus is on the worker. we can work production once every 12 hours. The producer can post every 5 minutes if they have the resources - which leads to another problem of spamming the news feed.
3. Get Facebook to do something about the servers they host YOUR game on - you are their customer are you not? For at least a month now I am getting nothing but Request Timed Out when I do a trace route to the game and there is no excuse for that.

Mrs Red
Mar 24 2015, 03:20 AM
Hi
I have been playing ft for a very long time now and I am really struggling with the facs as I have no tools for them I am a pensioner and a full time carer for my daughter which I have done for 30 years now,and I love playing ft but I am really struggling now with all the new facs some ft cash ones which I cannot afford and the same with tools some of the quests I have to let slide as I don't have them at times I feel like giving up on the lovely game as its becoming to much it takes me over 2 hours to post my facs by single clicking each one very time consuming and my ft friends are wondering why I don't post my facs every day I just can not do it I just wish some of the tools i need would be coins to make my life a bit easier
Yours
Mrs red

nhuntley
Mar 24 2015, 11:27 AM
My biggest complaint with the trees is that 3 of them that are by gift only (Coconut, Mango and Cherry), take 5 days for them to be ready! Coconuts are used for a lot of items, so I really would need a farm just for coconuts if I am supposed to keep up. But, getting them as a gift only, makes it terribly hard to ever get enough of them to do anything with. Even with fertilizing and watering, I can never keep up. It is great that many of the other gift trees are ready in 2 days, and it would be much better if all gift trees were ready in 2 days as well, since we have to rely on gifts just to get them.

Natalie

Aussie Rae
Mar 24 2015, 08:23 PM

Acacia Trees produce Arabic Gum...no problem, have had them planted ( 8,919) from when they were first released, now have 193,784 Arabic Gum in storage..

ccheney
Mar 25 2015, 10:23 PM
That is why I have given up playing. It takes me two hours just to work my facilities. I don't have the FC to buy the tools necessary to use the start all button. I also cannot obtain enough ingredients to fill the facilities. I have 5 sawmills and that isn't enough to produce the wood I need. I have a dozen mines and can't get enough amber and quartz to fill one jewelry store. I have two semi's and can't get enough meat to fill one smoke house. I can go on and on.

It takes another 2 hrs to work neighbors facilities because I have to do it one click at a time until the mayor takes over and when neighbors have over 100 facilities I have to do at least 60 one click at a time until the mayor steps in and it get tiring. This game is supposed to be fun not a chore.

I cannot expand my farms any further that what they already are because the amount of coins needed is ridiculous. I have 13 billion coins but I am not going to go broke to expand.

I figured that in order to get the tools needed to use the start all, the trains needed to be able to work neighbors facilities easily and to expand my farms I would have to spend over $500 worth of real money. They is way too much to invest in a game.

Walkies
Mar 26 2015, 03:28 AM
I agree with you that this is a great game and I enjoy it immensely. I wonder if I can help you with this suggestion. In the beginning I used to try to do every facility every couple of days but then I discovered the facility manager, this made it much easier than going to every farm and clicking on each facility individually. My strategy is to do all the animal facilities every day, then work my way down the list, doing a few each day. Facilities empty in two weeks so there is no need to do them daily. If I run out of time, I leave them for another day.
I enjoy working on my friends' facilities, sometimes I get goodies I can't produce myself and most of all I pick up loads of XP!
But it's not an obligation, if I haven't got time then I can't do it. Play for the enjoyment and don't feel pressured. Your friends shouldn't complain, it is, after all, a game!

Then there are the co-op quests! If you have lots of friends that you like to interact with, get them on to
co-op quests! It is a great fun way of earning one or two farm cash in a week, and takes very little time! I highly recommend this. You can also complete normal quests for a couple of Cash every week, it soon adds up!

jdicki8662@aol.com
Mar 26 2015, 08:44 AM
I checked the "quest farms" box for most of my 25 farms. Now I'm not getting all the products from my farms when I hit "harvest all" in my facility mngr. I want to uncheck those farms but I can't find it. At 72 my short term memory is broken. Could someone tell me how to get back to where I can un-check those boxes?

Taz D
Mar 26 2015, 09:05 AM
I checked the "quest farms" box for most of my 25 farms. Now I'm not getting all the products from my farms when I hit "harvest all" in my facility mngr. I want to uncheck those farms but I can't find it. At 72 my short term memory is broken. Could someone tell me how to get back to where I can un-check those boxes?
Hi jdicki,
Go to each of those farms and click on the farm name. The option whether to make them a quest farm or not is in that.

ccheney
Mar 26 2015, 12:09 PM
Even with the facility manager it takes me nearly 2 hrs so I really don't save any time doing it that way.

Taz D
Mar 26 2015, 12:46 PM
I am closing this thread as it will become a complaining thread for anything. We have threads for specific feedback about various areas of the games for your feedback.

Scapergal
Mar 28 2015, 11:20 AM
I have been playing FT for many years and then a little over a year or so ago stopped playing as it all became too much to keep up with. After more than a year's hiatus I was asked by one neighbor to send her certain gifts and I started playing again. But it's very confusing. Where are the basic instructions on how to play the game and optimize one's work efforts? I've searched through threads and can't find any. For example how does one work neighbor's facilities? Or has that feature been removed?
I find the quests difficult to understand as one's neighbors rarely have the same quests running at the same time I have mine going, plus one is given quests that are impossible to complete as one is not yet on a level to have the specific facility that is required to complete the quest... it is locked for a higher level.
Trying to work at other player's farms can be a nightmare with how slowly the game loads larger farms (I have only FT active when working). So many players now have big tools that those players that don't have them don't stand a chance of working on farms where multiple players are hired for the same job.
There seems to be little Farmtown friendly "etiquette" from many players who rarely say thank you when hired to work and others that use their huge tools taking all of the work from a co-player even when that player moves to another farm they will follow and take the majority of the work and not share.
The time involvement on a daily basis is huge - 2 or more hours to complete simple tasks and accept a couple of jobs to level up - most days it's closer to 3 hours.
There is sticker shock to see how expensive leveling up a farm has become beyond 18 X 18 and some of the level ups are completely out of reach to the novice player.
These are a few of the reasons that players become disillusioned with this game which was initially very enjoyable and a wonderful social interaction. Many former neighbors no longer play and they were in the 200+ levels... those are committed players that are now lost to the game. It seems the only way one can forge ahead is to spend "real money" to buy farm cash or to have multiple farms on their account to help themselves out. I wonder if that was the game designer's original intent?
Can the Forum mods please consider having a new player section with specific titles of different game functions - this could be a "no post" area just an instruction area. I tried looking through many threads but couldn't find this. Thanks mods.

Taz D
Mar 28 2015, 11:45 AM
I have been playing FT for many years and then a little over a year or so ago stopped playing as it all became too much to keep up with. After more than a year's hiatus I was asked by one neighbor to send her certain gifts and I started playing again. But it's very confusing. Where are the basic instructions on how to play the game and optimize one's work efforts? I've searched through threads and can't find any. For example how does one work neighbor's facilities? Or has that feature been removed?
I find the quests difficult to understand as one's neighbors rarely have the same quests running at the same time I have mine going, plus one is given quests that are impossible to complete as one is not yet on a level to have the specific facility that is required to complete the quest... it is locked for a higher level.
Trying to work at other player's farms can be a nightmare with how slowly the game loads larger farms (I have only FT active when working). So many players now have big tools that those players that don't have them don't stand a chance of working on farms where multiple players are hired for the same job.
There seems to be little Farmtown friendly "etiquette" from many players who rarely say thank you when hired to work and others that use their huge tools taking all of the work from a co-player even when that player moves to another farm they will follow and take the majority of the work and not share.
The time involvement on a daily basis is huge - 2 or more hours to complete simple tasks and accept a couple of jobs to level up - most days it's closer to 3 hours.
There is sticker shock to see how expensive leveling up a farm has become beyond 18 X 18 and some of the level ups are completely out of reach to the novice player.
These are a few of the reasons that players become disillusioned with this game which was initially very enjoyable and a wonderful social interaction. Many former neighbors no longer play and they were in the 200+ levels... those are committed players that are now lost to the game. It seems the only way one can forge ahead is to spend "real money" to buy farm cash or to have multiple farms on their account to help themselves out. I wonder if that was the game designer's original intent?
Can the Forum mods please consider having a new player section with specific titles of different game functions - this could be a "no post" area just an instruction area. I tried looking through many threads but couldn't find this. Thanks mods.
Hi scrapergal,
To answer your question about a new player section with specific titles of game functions we already have that. It is called the Game Guide.
To work a neighbor's facilities you click on the text of their post in your newsfeed. That takes you to their farm and a pop-up asks you to work them.
In order for the game to continue and the developers to provide the servers for us to play then someone has to spend real cash to get premium items. If no one does that then the game would not be here to play. It does cost money to provide the development of the game and to pay for the servers.
For the co-op quests you can do a couple things. You can add more neighbors that do the quests. We also have a thread where you can find others that have posted their quests you can use to help yourself and them. The thread is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605174
For working on other's farms when hired, many farmers now allow you to use their bigger tools and even fuel if you run out, so that inequality you are talking about is not near as bad as it used to be.

ldog70
Mar 28 2015, 05:19 PM
I have a few hundred neighbors. I have been playing on and off for many years. I have several new people that wanted to join me and can't for some reason Farm town will not allow me to send out neighbor requests. Why is that?

Taz D
Mar 28 2015, 05:34 PM
I have a few hundred neighbors. I have been playing on and off for many years. I have several new people that wanted to join me and can't for some reason Farm town will not allow me to send out neighbor requests. Why is that?
Hi ldog,
You have 100 neighbors according to your data.
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Mar 31 2015, 07:53 PM
It looks like Facebook has just rolled out some new changes to our home page. In the left column under games, Farm Town is no longer right there. In order to find Farm Town one must click on apps and then look for the Farm Town choice. The choices are not even in alphabetical order and the order varies from time to time. Farm Town is the only game that I have consistently played since its inception in 2009, and I find games listed under apps that I have NEVER played. I am well aware that this change comes from FB not Slashkey. Does Slashkey have ZERO influence on how FB treats it? As I understand it, Farm Town/Slashkey provides customers for Facebook, yet Facebook keeps on making things difficult for Farm Town. PS, I have sent a complaint to Facebook, but from past experience do not expect any response from them. PPS It might not be a bad idea to have others complain to FB about this issue as well :)

Aussie Rae
Mar 31 2015, 08:13 PM
click on the little wheel icon, edit and add it to favourites...and remove anything from favourites that can be listed elsewhere..

Taz D
Mar 31 2015, 08:27 PM
It looks like Facebook has just rolled out some new changes to our home page. In the left column under games, Farm Town is no longer right there. In order to find Farm Town one must click on apps and then look for the Farm Town choice. The choices are not even in alphabetical order and the order varies from time to time. Farm Town is the only game that I have consistently played since its inception in 2009, and I find games listed under apps that I have NEVER played. I am well aware that this change comes from FB not Slashkey. Does Slashkey have ZERO influence on how FB treats it? As I understand it, Farm Town/Slashkey provides customers for Facebook, yet Facebook keeps on making things difficult for Farm Town. PS, I have sent a complaint to Facebook, but from past experience do not expect any response from them. PPS It might not be a bad idea to have others complain to FB about this issue as well :)
Hi ckpeer,
Just to be sure you can always get to Farm Town I suggest you create a bookmark. Then when Facebook starts changing things at least you can easily get to your game.
I do not believe what you are discribing is a change Facebook has made , but is just a glitch that removed it for you temporarily. Occasionally the Farm Town link disappears for some, but that is not a permanent change and it usually comes back a while later. To get past those times that this happens create a bookmark for it.

FarmerMcLashwood
Apr 01 2015, 11:10 AM
From what I understand FB are making changes...... they are planning on changing the menu that you see on the left side with your games and groups, Seems all the games are going to be moved under the GAMES header that some may or may not have at the moment. If you have not already, hover over the menu find FT and click the edit and make sure it is listed as a favorite. It should make it easier to find.

carolann43
Apr 02 2015, 04:20 PM
Mine hasn't changed yet

Lara
Apr 04 2015, 06:30 AM
mine changed a week ago and then when I reloaded it had changed back.

billypanther
Apr 05 2015, 12:45 PM
Hello - in the building section you have this Austria house attack - I don't really get it - I am Austrian - and I don't think it's very nice - it does not represent anything :confused:

otherwise I love the game - but could you please give this building a different name

thanks

Taz D
Apr 05 2015, 12:59 PM
Hello - in the building section you have this Austria house attack - I don't really get it - I am Austrian - and I don't think it's very nice - it does not represent anything :confused:

otherwise I love the game - but could you please give this building a different name

thanks
Hi billypanther,
That is the name an art work at a museum (Museum Moderner Kunst) in Vienna. You can Google the name and see the exact same picture as the building in the game. There would probably be better representations for Austrian artwork , but this happened to be the one the developers chose.

billypanther
Apr 05 2015, 02:00 PM
thanks Taz - lol - I know the Museum Moderner Kunst - gosh - couldn't they have chosen something of Klimt or any of our thousand beautiful buildings or art works - but never mind - it's a minor thing

Compassrose
Apr 06 2015, 06:15 AM
I am not able to remove farmers from my buddy list. These farmers are no longer active.

marymarcel
Apr 06 2015, 07:17 AM
I am not able to remove farmers from my buddy list. These farmers are no longer active.

Hi Compassrose:)

When you open the buddy list, you will see a yellow bulldozer to the right side of your buddy's name, click there and you will receive a confirmation message to remove that buddy.:)

Compassrose
Apr 10 2015, 07:25 AM
The "bulldozer" only works some of the time. Other times it lights up and tells me what it's for but when I click it it does not remove the farmer.

marymarcel
Apr 10 2015, 07:28 AM
The "bulldozer" only works some of the time. Other times it lights up and tells me what it's for but when I click it it does not remove the farmer.

Hi Compassrose:)

Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to remove your buddies again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

rabbitsandworms
Apr 10 2015, 08:10 PM
It would be nice if Farm Town could increase the information in the ingredient planner to 15 and 18 months. (or even longer) I already have enough ingredients to fill things up for a year, I would like to work on having enough ingredients for even longer.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 08:29 PM
It would be nice if Farm Town could increase the information in the ingredient planner to 15 and 18 months. (or even longer) I already have enough ingredients to fill things up for a year, I would like to work on having enough ingredients for even longer.
Hi rabbitsandworms,
Your suggestion would be better placed in the Suggestion section where the developers would see it as that is where they look for those. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.

priscillar
Apr 13 2015, 07:53 PM
My supply of yellow ink from 4 ink facilities is not enough to keep up with with the items that require this. Am I the only one with this problem?

GRB
Apr 13 2015, 10:58 PM
My supply of yellow ink from 4 ink facilities is not enough to keep up with with the items that require this. Am I the only one with this problem?

I have 4 facilities for ink as well, plus a train car. I have 101,000 in storage.
How often do you post your facilities? Do you have plenty of Soybean and Sunflowers in storage as well?

priscillar
Apr 14 2015, 03:16 PM
I don't run out of soybeans or sunflowers. I usually post daily or every other day.

Grammy 11
Apr 16 2015, 09:20 AM
I have 4 facilities for ink as well, plus a train car. I have 101,000 in storage.
How often do you post your facilities? Do you have plenty of Soybean and Sunflowers in storage as well?

I have 6 ink facilities, 1 train car. I post every 3-4 days. Can't get above 24,000. How often do you reload in between posting? Thanks! (Just started reloading all yellow inks once a day.)

barbara nixon
Apr 17 2015, 08:51 PM
i found the place where i can select to fill only the non-workable by friends but it doesn't stay checked..so it is just as much trouble..i was hoping for having half the start button be for them,,would be so much easier..the way it is now i would prolly forget to uncheck it when i wanted to do the others.but i guess i don't have to worry about that as it doesn't stay checked..i like to keep the non workables working every day but only like to start the others when i have built up my stocks..

Taz D
Apr 17 2015, 09:03 PM
i found the place where i can select to fill only the non-workable by friends but it doesn't stay checked..so it is just as much trouble..i was hoping for having half the start button be for them,,would be so much easier..the way it is now i would prolly forget to uncheck it when i wanted to do the others.but i guess i don't have to worry about that as it doesn't stay checked..i like to keep the non workables working every day but only like to start the others when i have built up my stocks..
Hi Barbara,
I would say they probably did that so we wouldn't get lots of posts in the forums saying the Start All isn't working.
If you wish to make a suggestion about this please place it in the suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.

mickey1958
Apr 19 2015, 12:58 AM
We need a turbo combine one that will do at least 500 plots per click. I am getting really tired of planting 26 farms with that little 144 combine. Please come up with something bigger. Would be willing to pay big FC dollars if you did.
Thank you

KnightRider
Apr 19 2015, 01:28 AM
We need a turbo combine one that will do at least 500 plots per click. I am getting really tired of planting 26 farms with that little 144 combine. Please come up with something bigger. Would be willing to pay big FC dollars if you did.
Thank you

Hello mickey,

Only the developers know when and what new tools will be coming out. Since you put this in the suggestion section already that is all that can be done and just have to wait and see what comes out.

Farmer Tony
Apr 19 2015, 07:35 AM
Very frustrating when you harvest and should receive a crop belt but instead get a facility belt. I even tried stopping and reloading the game. Nope still get the darned facility belt.

I guess just make sure and harvest your crops first before loading facilities.

al_bundy
Apr 20 2015, 01:15 AM
Hi

The Bank Facility does not seem to be included when people work your farms it has no button to request farmers to work it

and does not say what happens with the notes that it produces

any ideas?

KnightRider
Apr 20 2015, 02:01 AM
Hi

The Bank Facility does not seem to be included when people work your farms it has no button to request farmers to work it

any ideas?

Hello Al,

I moved your post to the Official thread about Facilities. The bank isn't a facility that can be worked by neighbors due to it being a coin loaded facility like the Oil Pump, Semi and the other non workable facilities.

The items from the bank isn't used in any facility at this time and can only be sold at the market for coins.

al_bundy
Apr 20 2015, 02:03 AM
Hello Al,

I moved your post to the Official thread about Facilities. The bank isn't a facility that can be worked by neighbors due to it being a coin loaded facility like the Oil Pump, Semi and the other non workable facilities.

ok what is its purpose then what are the items it produces for?

KnightRider
Apr 20 2015, 02:20 AM

Hello Al,

A lot of people use it make a lot of coins. The daily profit from all of the items is 223,160 coins a day or 1,562,120 coins a week.

KnightRider
Apr 20 2015, 04:53 PM

Hello Al,

Sorry, I forgot about the Federal Reserve building which is a service facility that you can put the items from the bank into.

EDIT: Correction to this post is in a post below.

GRB
Apr 20 2015, 07:47 PM
Hello Al,

Sorry, I forgot about the Federal Reserve building which is a service facility that you can put the items from the bank into.

I just checked on that info. None of the stuff the bank produces goes into the Federal Reserve Building. The Bank produces checking account, savings account, money market account, cd account, government bonds, municipal bonds, corporate bonds and capital stocks. The Federal Reverse building stocks 5c coins, 10c coins, 25c coins, $5 bill stack, $20 bill stack, $100 gov-bond stack, coin sorter and bill counter. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING????

KnightRider
Apr 20 2015, 09:29 PM
I just checked on that info. None of the stuff the bank produces goes into the Federal Reserve Building. The Bank produces checking account, savings account, money market account, cd account, government bonds, municipal bonds, corporate bonds and capital stocks. The Federal Reverse building stocks 5c coins, 10c coins, 25c coins, $5 bill stack, $20 bill stack, $100 gov-bond stack, coin sorter and bill counter. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING????

Hello GRB,

Thank you, you are correct. It was early in the morning and when I opened the facility I saw what looked like the items from the bank. There is no other facility that the bank items will fill.

Jean's Farm
Apr 21 2015, 07:48 AM
Hi

any ideas?

I have a neighbor who has all three (Bank and Reserve and Currency Supplies) on just about all her farms. Swears she makes big coins from them!!! :)

GRB
Apr 21 2015, 09:39 AM
I have a neighbor who has all three (Bank and Reserve and Currency Supplies) on just about all her farms. Swears she makes big coins from them!!! :)

The only way that you can make coins from the BANK is by selling the goods to the mayor. There is no facility to use the goods in.

rjohn726
Apr 21 2015, 10:22 AM
Will we ever get Dan 7 for the facilities products?

I really would like that.

PK...
Apr 21 2015, 11:48 AM
Hi

any ideas?

The Bank is strictly a money maker. Keep it loaded, collect it's items and sell them in the Marketplace... They are included in the "non-ingredient" items...

KnightRider
Apr 21 2015, 12:34 PM
Hello all,

The bank is a good way to make some coins by selling to the mayor in the market place. When I mentioned putting items from the Bank into the Federal Reserve building was a mistake those items come from Currency Supplies factory. I have created the following chart showing the coins that can be received from the Bank.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1013775_818851598137092_4497778584645130860_n.jpg? oh=47ecac3e5279e70c6d1501ce2480f47c&oe=55A1C18A&__gda__=1436760759_d6e1b97944f3fdb7be66de720f6e7d5 6

KnightRider
Apr 21 2015, 12:39 PM
Will we ever get Dan 7 for the facilities products?

I really would like that.

Hello rjohn726,

Only the developers know when and if anything is added to the game, you can put this in the suggestions section so that the developers would be more likely to see your suggestion. You can't start a new thread but you can put your suggestion in a post that is close to what you want to suggest. If you don't see a thread that is close you can put it in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

KnightRider
Apr 21 2015, 01:57 PM
Hello all,

I moved all the posts about the Bank facility from the New Release in the Help and Support section to the General Feedback section.

Jean's Farm
Apr 21 2015, 05:16 PM

The only way that you can make coins from the BANK is by selling the goods to the mayor. There is no facility to use the goods in.

Yes, I know that. That is what she does to make the coins. Sells to the mayor.

PapaDoe
Apr 21 2015, 09:51 PM
My buddy list doesn't double the green men when a buddy is on line.... has this changed and I just not aware of it...

Taz D
Apr 21 2015, 09:59 PM
My buddy list doesn't double the green men when a buddy is on line.... has this changed and I just not aware of it...
Hi papdoe,
I am not sure what you mean about doubling the green men so it has probably changed. As far as I know it should show a green dot next to them that shows they are on line.

PapaDoe
Apr 22 2015, 06:29 AM
I am sorry... see if this clears it up.. When you click on the man/woman icon in the bottom tray... it brings up your list of "buddies." In the past, when they were on farmtown, the "green" icon of a man would show two green men side by side instead of the one... With one you could you could click on it and go visit their farm.. When two men were shown side by side it was an indication that that particular buddy was on line on at farmtown... I have a buddy who doesn't show she is on line when I find out later she was or is... It is not doing that now.. Just wandering if that has changed..

Taz D
Apr 22 2015, 08:23 AM
I am sorry... see if this clears it up.. When you click on the man/woman icon in the bottom tray... it brings up your list of "buddies." In the past, when they were on farmtown, the "green" icon of a man would show two green men side by side instead of the one... With one you could you could click on it and go visit their farm.. When two men were shown side by side it was an indication that that particular buddy was on line on at farmtown... I have a buddy who doesn't show she is on line when I find out later she was or is... It is not doing that now.. Just wandering if that has changed..
Hi PapaDoe,
No it hasn't changed. However, I am not sure that it updates that fast. Even the neighbor bar doesn't update until you change farms or restart.

Fred Bee
Apr 27 2015, 09:03 PM
Why, when I am on my farm and it tells me I have gifts, I open the box and click Store, do I get a pop up that asks me if I want to store X number of items? I just clicked Store, why ask me again? It drives me crazy.

Riddle me this.............

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Taz D
Apr 27 2015, 09:19 PM
Why, when I am on my farm and it tells me I have gifts, I open the box and click Store, do I get a pop up that asks me if I want to store X number of items? I just clicked Store, why ask me again? It drives me crazy.

Riddle me this.............

Hi Fred,
They just want to make sure that is what you want to do. If you would like to make a suggestion to change that then please put it in the Suggestions section. Yo cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. It will be much more likely to be seen in that sections as they are categorized for the developers.

Fokus
Apr 30 2015, 07:01 AM
I got tired of waiting for the Devs to fix the bonus amount applied to fish bait. You know it's a joke I can only collect 200 bait from 6th Dan bait while everyone else collects (2110) 1055 Bait from my bonus. This issue was known from the start when belts came out and still hasn't been fixed.
Shame on you guys. :mad:

/end rant

beautysmom
May 01 2015, 07:17 PM
I have been having a major problem keeping enough squid for posting. So, this week, I bought 2 more big seacoasts, which boosted my 8 hour catch to up around 300 each time. I just fished for this evening, and my catch was 249 squid--less than I was getting most of the time when I only had 3 big seacoasts. What gives????

dawnsrockn
May 01 2015, 08:07 PM
Still til this very day when someone hires you, and checks off use thier fuel, it uses the employee's fuel. The only way it uses the employers, is if the employee runs out. I hope this can be fixed eventually.

Also, there is a glitch in the chatbox when I enter the marketplace. It works for a few minutes, then it no longer prints in the box itself. You can see the chat above the avatar, but that's it

As much as I love the new updates and changes, I sure wish some of these glitches can be fixed before adding anything new.

Taz D
May 01 2015, 08:20 PM
I have been having a major problem keeping enough squid for posting. So, this week, I bought 2 more big seacoasts, which boosted my 8 hour catch to up around 300 each time. I just fished for this evening, and my catch was 249 squid--less than I was getting most of the time when I only had 3 big seacoasts. What gives????
Hi Beautysmom,
The amount you get of each fish is not a set amount per water. They are random amounts of eeach one. The total number you get from each water is set, but that does not mean you will get the same amount of each fish every time you fish.

max_river
May 01 2015, 08:23 PM
Still til this very day when someone hires you, and checks off use thier fuel, it uses the employee's fuel. The only way it uses the employers, is if the employee runs out. I hope this can be fixed eventually.

Also, there is a glitch in the chatbox when I enter the marketplace. It works for a few minutes, then it no longer prints in the box itself. You can see the chat above the avatar, but that's it

As much as I love the new updates and changes, I sure wish some of these glitches can be fixed before adding anything new.

it uses the employees fuel first then it uses the employeer fuel

Taz D
May 01 2015, 08:30 PM

Hi Dawnsrockn,
First the fuel usage for employees is correct. It was not intended to be that using the employers fuel was first. The reason for allowing the use of the emplotyers fuel was to help those who are new and don't have fuel to allow them to work with larger than the 1 plot tools and to help those who run out of fuel to be able to complete the job without having to revert to using the single tools.
For the chat, if a person repeatedly posts the same statement for chat then it does not show in the list. This was done to stop the constant flooding of the chat with begging.

dawnsrockn
May 02 2015, 11:09 AM
Hi Dawnsrockn,
First the fuel usage for employees is correct. It was not intended to be that using the employers fuel was first. The reason for allowing the use of the emplotyers fuel was to help those who are new and don't have fuel to allow them to work with larger than the 1 plot tools and to help those who run out of fuel to be able to complete the job without having to revert to using the single tools.
For the chat, if a person repeatedly posts the same statement for chat then it does not show in the list. This was done to stop the constant flooding of the chat with begging.

Thanks for your response Taz, I now understand the fuel and how it works, however, as for the chat I know about the repeating and such, but what I'm talking about is a true glitch where you enter the room, maybe say one thing, and it prints in the chat box, then within minutes, no ones chat shows up in the box, just above their avatar. The only way to correct it is to reload the game, and then it will do it again. I'm not even sure anyone can see anything said in the box itself, just above the avatar, and it's not repeat chat.

Just wanted someone to be aware of this, and yes I have cleared cache's and browsers, in fact my computer is less than a year old, so I know none of that is a factor. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, Possibly a browser issue? I operate on chrome.

priscillar
May 02 2015, 12:05 PM
I reload as often as people work the facilities if I'm online. I don't wait until pending items are empty like some people do. There are 91 items that use yellow ink! Why on earth does there need to be so many??
And why does that paperweight use yellow ink??? It's not yellow.

I do not own the following supply facilities; bike, casino, office school, beach gear, board games, circus, disability, ice rink, party, pool or library. Film making supplies was one of the facilities that disappeared last May.

marymarcel
May 02 2015, 12:34 PM
Thanks for your response Taz, I now understand the fuel and how it works, however, as for the chat I know about the repeating and such, but what I'm talking about is a true glitch where you enter the room, maybe say one thing, and it prints in the chat box, then within minutes, no ones chat shows up in the box, just above their avatar. The only way to correct it is to reload the game, and then it will do it again. I'm not even sure anyone can see anything said in the box itself, just above the avatar, and it's not repeat chat.

Just wanted someone to be aware of this, and yes I have cleared cache's and browsers, in fact my computer is less than a year old, so I know none of that is a factor. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, Possibly a browser issue? I operate on chrome.

Hi dawnsrockn:)

Taz is not available at this moment. I also use Chrome and went to marketplace to check and everything was ok for me.

Please try to clear your caches as follow:

Click on memcache (link below), to clear your game memory. You will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check marketplace again.

Fokus
May 03 2015, 03:00 AM
Hi Dawnsrockn,

Not sure this is correct - the employer is the one hiring not the worker (employee). The fuel usage is the workers first then the one hiring, even tho the one hiring checks Use My Fuel. So what is happening is the worker is using their fuel first and running out and reverting to the one plot tool anyways, regardless of whether the employer checks the box or not. The only way to get around it is to rehire the worker when they run out of fuel, which is quite quickly on large farms and a pain in the butt. It should be that the one hiring uses their fuel up first since, the then worker. I mean seriously in a real world situation if I go to someone's farm to harvest, they wouldn't expect me bring along my own fuel - I am a labourer to them and all the materials to do my job would be on the farm to begin with. It should be reversed to what it is now.

Shantily
May 03 2015, 09:06 AM
I have had the same problem with the chat in the market place. And I have cleared my cache ect. it doesnt do it all the time though and as far as spamming in the market place, I still see people doing it. I ignore those people. Problem solved on my side. :)

dawnsrockn
May 03 2015, 09:17 AM
I have had the same problem with the chat in the market place. And I have cleared my cache ect. it doesnt do it all the time though and as far as spamming in the market place, I still see people doing it. I ignore those people. Problem solved on my side. :)

Thank you for saying that, I too still have the same problem even after clearing everything. Sometimes I dont even have to say anything in chat, and the chatbox still goes out. This is a glitch, not a browser or cache problem & I too have many on ignore that spam the chat, It's the best feature in the game lol

Shantily
May 03 2015, 09:24 AM
lol YES it is :) I didn't even know they had changed it to stop the spamming. I don't come in here very often.

Taz D
May 03 2015, 10:13 AM

Thank you for saying that, I too still have the same problem even after clearing everything. Sometimes I dont even have to say anything in chat, and the chatbox still goes out. This is a glitch, not a browser or cache problem & I too have many on ignore that spam the chat, It's the best feature in the game lol

lol YES it is :) I didn't even know they had changed it to stop the spamming. I don't come in here very often.
Hi Shantily and dawnsrockn,
Without clearing anything I went and sat in the market for over 30 minutes and the chat never stopped. I can't duplicate what you are saying. I don't know why it is happening to you and it apparently is not happening to everyone. And before you say it as someone has tried to say, we are just players like you and play on the same servers as you.
Shantily, for the spammers you see, please use the Report from the chat for those who are doing that. We want to get those out of there if we can catch them and with the new reporting/ ignoring from the chat then we can catch them much easier.

Shantily
May 03 2015, 10:19 AM
I will, thanks.. and as far as it only happening to certain players and not others ..there are a few things that I have noticed over the years that only happen to me so its not a "glitch" for all users. maybe the wind wasn't blowing the right way or something. lol . I just deal with them as they come.

beautysmom
May 03 2015, 06:18 PM
Hi Beautysmom,
The amount you get of each fish is not a set amount per water. They are random amounts of eeach one. The total number you get from each water is set, but that does not mean you will get the same amount of each fish every time you fish.

But a difference of 60 between this morning (307) and this evening (247). And even now with 5 large seacoasts, my usual number is closer to this evening than to this morning--usually in the range of 230 to 255. And that less than 20 more than my range when I only had 3 large seacoasts. So it begs the question, why bother to keep buying them?

Taz D
May 03 2015, 07:06 PM
But a difference of 60 between this morning (307) and this evening (247). And even now with 5 large seacoasts, my usual number is closer to this evening than to this morning--usually in the range of 230 to 255. And that less than 20 more than my range when I only had 3 large seacoasts. So it begs the question, why bother to keep buying them?
Hi beutysmom,
Because tomorrow it may be a different amount...as I said the amount of each fish type varies each time you fish.

Aussie Rae
May 04 2015, 12:30 AM
I have 13 Big Sea Coasts and in them, growing, there are 540 squid.

Fokus
May 04 2015, 03:52 AM
This (ITEM) cannot be placed in this row because there are too many layered items in it.
Please try a different spot.
(Note: This check was added to keep you from losing items.)

I am not sure if this warning is new or not, but if it is, well done.

maurinejt
May 04 2015, 10:38 AM
Not sure how to contact the devs about this but it's driving me nuts. I spend most of my time clicking on farmers in the market who actually have no quests open. If they can make a blue dot for neighbors they should be able to make one for farmers in the market.

Also, some newbie questers don't seem to realize that you can click on farmers in the market and get ingredients from them, not just coops. It costs more but you get paid for each completed quest so I find it evens out. The farm cash is well worth it (though 13 for 2 FC on the coop quest is ridiculously high). The more questers, the better!

Tiger
May 04 2015, 10:46 AM
Not sure how to contact the devs about this but it's driving me nuts. I spend most of my time clicking on farmers in the market who actually have no quests open. If they can make a blue dot for neighbors they should be able to make one for farmers in the market.

Also, some newbie questers don't seem to realize that you can click on farmers in the market and get ingredients from them, not just coops. It costs more but you get paid for each completed quest so I find it evens out. The farm cash is well worth it (though 13 for 2 FC on the coop quest is ridiculously high). The more questers, the better!

Hi,

You've posted in General feedback. For suggestions for the game that you would like the developers to see you need to post in the Suggestions area of the forum. You can not start a new thread there, all you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea and post a reply there.

Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum . . .
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Jackie McFadden
May 04 2015, 06:01 PM
Hi All, My FT window is small. I had this problem before and I guess it was FB opening up accounts and playing with them. I have 2 big margins on both side of game window. So i have to use my mouse more then i should. Please help. https://apps.facebook.com/4907&farm ix=y

Taz D
May 04 2015, 06:13 PM
Hi All, My FT window is small. I had this problem before and I guess it was FB opening up accounts and playing with them. I have 2 big margins on both side of game window. So i have to use my mouse more then i should. Please help. https://apps.facebook.com/4907&farm ix=y
Hi Jackie,
The biggest problem is the size of the window for Farm Town hasn't changed but we all keep getting bigger wide screen monitors. One thing you can do is try zooming your browser a small amount such as 110 or 125%. You don't want to zoom too much or it will effect the quest manager. The other opetion is to play in full screen which wiould be only the farm across your entire screen.

susanshopalot
May 05 2015, 05:18 AM
what is the link for the update?
I cannot receive my gifts!

marymarcel
May 05 2015, 07:33 AM
what is the link for the update?
I cannot receive my gifts!

Hi susanshopalot:)

Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to accept your gifts.

Fokus
May 05 2015, 11:02 AM
There is a problem when harvesting either Oats or Barley on a layered farm.

It occurs only on the first 5 rows about 5 columns in from the upper right corner of a farm and only with Oats and Barley. When harvesting said crops with big tools, they will not stayed harvested and will return to grown state. A problem for workers for sure as they can not collect their bonus chest if they do not know to use a scythe and hoe or single tools. Even after using single tools, the crops will return for the farmer even after saving a plowed field, and must be planted immediately after plowing to change the harvested state.

**This is most likely a KNOWN ISSUE or GLITCH but was not found in the proper Forum- Known Issue, Bugs or Glitches along with an ETA for a fix date.

Thanks.

Taz D
May 05 2015, 11:11 AM
There is a problem when harvesting either Oats or Barley on a layered farm.

It occurs only on the first 5 rows about 5 columns in from the upper right corner of a farm and only with Oats and Barley. When harvesting said crops with big tools, they will not stayed harvested and will return to grown state. A problem for workers for sure as they can not collect their bonus chest if they do not know to use a scythe and hoe or single tools. Even after using single tools, the crops will return for the farmer even after saving a plowed field, and must be planted immediately after plowing to change the harvested state.

**This is most likely a KNOWN ISSUE or GLITCH but was not found in the proper Forum- Known Issue, Bugs or Glitches along with an ETA for a fix date.

Thanks.
Hi Fokus,
Since this is a glitch caused by layering which is not supported by Farm Town then that is not going to be addressed in the forums.

Fokus
May 05 2015, 03:42 PM
Wonder if we could get rid of the Rework indicator in the Show Times tool box?

It triggers after working just ONE Friends' facility/service facility but of course we are able to work as many as we want, as long as it's not the same Friend. So I mean really what is the point of even showing us this information - it doesn't say WHAT Friend I am unable to work for 8 more hours or any useful information at all, and it doesn't apply to Facilities - just Services.

As for working facilities, currently we are able to work the same Friends facilities as long as they reload with more production stock that is new to us, they don't even need to make a new post for it, and regardless of whether or not the Rework Facility check mark states that we are unable that facility for another 8 hours, we can go back and work it again after 15 minutes if we wanted to, as long as the stock is new.

This does not work with Services however, something I would like to see changed. As long as the stock has been replenished, we should be able to help out as many times as we want.

Lose the Rework indicators for something useful please.

Taz D
May 05 2015, 06:41 PM
Wonder if we could get rid of the Rework indicator in the Show Times tool box?

It triggers after working just ONE Friends' facility/service facility but of course we are able to work as many as we want, as long as it's not the same Friend. So I mean really what is the point of even showing us this information - it doesn't say WHAT Friend I am unable to work for 8 more hours or any useful information at all, and it doesn't apply to Facilities - just Services.

As for working facilities, currently we are able to work the same Friends facilities as long as they reload with more production stock that is new to us, they don't even need to make a new post for it, and regardless of whether or not the Rework Facility check mark states that we are unable that facility for another 8 hours, we can go back and work it again after 15 minutes if we wanted to, as long as the stock is new.

This does not work with Services however, something I would like to see changed. As long as the stock has been replenished, we should be able to help out as many times as we want.

Lose the Rework indicators for something useful please.
Hi Fokus,
Going back only works if it is a new facility or facilities loaded that were not previous loaded. If the farmer reloads the same facilities you cannot rework them for 8 hours. If you will notice that time resets to 8 hours after every post you work. Rework means you cannot go back and work the same facilities for 8 hours, not that you can't work others that you have not worked for 8 hours.
If you wish to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section.

Darth Tater
May 06 2015, 03:41 PM
I am having a problem with farm tools (Harvester, Combine, Shaker) not working or sporadically working near the Brazil Nut Trees. You have to at least three rows away for it to clear up or turn off trees showing in preferences, The normal hiding the tools create when being used does not work. Any one else?

beverduster
May 06 2015, 05:09 PM
harvest the brazil nut trees 1st and you wont have that problem

Taz D
May 06 2015, 06:11 PM
Placing along either upper edge helps too.

deannemike
May 09 2015, 03:26 PM
Got new release and bought new facilities. But maybe a suggestion? I have about 6.1 billion (yeah) in Coins, but only about $26 left in Farm Cash. It would be nice if we had the "option" of Coins vs. Farm Cash in buying facilities or tools. Will take me "forever" at this point to accumulate more Farm Cash, and have everything the Coins will let me buy. I could duplicate facilities with Coins, but would like to have many of the Farm Cash options.

Tiger
May 09 2015, 03:50 PM
Got new release and bought new facilities. But maybe a suggestion? I have about 6.1 billion (yeah) in Coins, but only about $26 left in Farm Cash. It would be nice if we had the "option" of Coins vs. Farm Cash in buying facilities or tools. Will take me "forever" at this point to accumulate more Farm Cash, and have everything the Coins will let me buy. I could duplicate facilities with Coins, but would like to have many of the Farm Cash options.

Hi,

Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum. . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

JohnAlbertini
May 10 2015, 08:27 PM
There are posts that disappear! I post requests to work facilities and they show up for a while on my wife FT group but then just are gone. Service facility requests usually don't but production facility request often just stop showing up. When she clears memcache and reloads that FB group they suddenly "return" sometimes?

Taz D
May 10 2015, 08:34 PM
There are posts that disappear! I post requests to work facilities and they show up for a while on my wife FT group but then just are gone. Service facility requests usually don't but production facility request often just stop showing up. When she clears memcache and reloads that FB group they suddenly "return" sometimes?
Hi John,
When you repost in a Facebook group then if they disappear that is a Facebook issue and not a Farm Town issue. There is nothing we can do about reposts disappearing. That is between you and Facebook.

Dallace
May 10 2015, 09:19 PM
Is there an up to date list for trees and their harvest times. I found one but it is a year old. :confused:

Taz D
May 10 2015, 11:00 PM
Is there an up to date list for trees and their harvest times. I found one but it is a year old. :confused:
Hi Dallace,
Try the Game Guide Chapter 15. It should be up to date. Link here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314902

JohnAlbertini
May 11 2015, 02:26 AM
Hi John,
When you repost in a Facebook group then if they disappear that is a Facebook issue and not a Farm Town issue. There is nothing we can do about reposts disappearing. That is between you and Facebook.

Except I can get them to reappear later after a memcache clear?

marymarcel
May 11 2015, 07:18 AM
Except I can get them to reappear later after a memcache clear?

Hi John:)

When you use the memcache link, you only clear the farms data so it doesnt affect any of your reposted posts.

Slashkey doesnt support any Facebook groups, so if you still have problems with your posts, please contact the group' administrators or Facebook, so that as Taz stated, it is an issue between you and Facebook or something has changed in the facebook group.

Dallace
May 11 2015, 08:22 AM
Hi Dallace,
Try the Game Guide Chapter 15. It should be up to date. Link here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314902

Good morning Taz, That is the one I found last night. Its a year old, there are a couple trees that havent been added yet, the palm and hazelnut. :D

Taz D
May 11 2015, 10:56 AM
Good morning Taz, That is the one I found last night. Its a year old, there are a couple trees that havent been added yet, the palm and hazelnut. :D
Hi Dallace,
I am sorry but we have not gotten to the trees list to up date it yet.
The Hazelnut is a 2 day harvest and the Palm is a 3 day harvest. If there are any others you need please ask.

Crystal
May 11 2015, 02:23 PM
Oh Great!!! Another unnecessary step. Before it would take us back to farm we left from now instead of easier we have the added step of having to choose a farm to go home.

iceberg
May 11 2015, 04:28 PM
Yes I dont like this new addition either, if it was not broke why fix it.

GRB
May 11 2015, 07:03 PM
I like the new feature, sometimes you just don't want to go back to the farm you came from. Great addition to the game

max_river
May 11 2015, 07:12 PM
i find it slows me down some people it might for but it does not for me. so give us the opition to op out of it

Dallace
May 11 2015, 07:24 PM
Hi Dallace,
I am sorry but we have not gotten to the trees list to up date it yet.
The Hazelnut is a 2 day harvest and the Palm is a 3 day harvest. If there are any others you need please ask.

Hello Taz
It's no problem, I kind of figured you mods didn't get around to it yet. Thank you

Loretta2012
May 12 2015, 03:29 AM
Hello,

I'm disappointed. The mother's day items are gone and I was working on my mother's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my mother's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the mother's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for quiet a while after the holiday.

iceberg
May 12 2015, 05:05 PM
i find it slows me down some people it might for but it does not for me. so give us the opition to op out of it
Agreed, this option would be great idea.

marymarcel
May 12 2015, 06:56 PM
Hello,

I'm disappointed. The mother's day items are gone and I was working on my mother's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my mother's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the mother's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for quiet a while after the holiday.

Hi Loretta:)

Mother's Day decorations are now back in the store and gifts:)

Loretta2012
May 12 2015, 07:54 PM
YAY!!! Thank you so very much MaryMarcel for putting the mother's day items back in the store and gifts!!! It is very much appreciated.:)

marymarcel
May 12 2015, 08:18 PM
YAY!!! Thank you so very much MaryMarcel for putting the mother's day items back in the store and gifts!!! It is very much appreciated.:)

You are welcome Loretta, but the developers put them back:)

marymarcel
May 13 2015, 09:19 AM
Hi Loretta

Mother's Day items will be in the store and gifts only through Sunday May 17th. These items have been put back at the request of those wanting to participate in this month's contest. If you wish to buy these items for your contest entry or just to decorate your farm please do so before that date as they will be removed then until next year.

Loretta2012
May 13 2015, 01:36 PM
Hi Loretta

Mother's Day items will be in the store and gifts only through Sunday May 17th. These items have been put back at the request of those wanting to participate in this month's contest. If you wish to buy these items for your contest entry or just to decorate your farm please do so before that date as they will be removed then until next year.

Hi marymarcel,

Thanks so much for keeping me updated and letting me know what timeline I have in order to get my farm completed!

Loretta
A farm town addict since 2009 :D

thehufarm
May 13 2015, 07:38 PM
I love the added choices of "sell all", "sell selected", and "sell half of all". I'd like to suggest adding one more, "sell half of selected" so the ones I want to keep and aren't selected do not get sold; as they do at the present time when using the "sell half of all". I don't want to sell all of my items or sell all of the selected. I try to keep some things that I can sell on the cooperative quests or for the future facilities I plan to buy but haven't yet.

Thanks for listening.

Taz D
May 13 2015, 07:54 PM
I love the added choices of "sell all", "sell selected", and "sell half of all". I'd like to suggest adding one more, "sell half of selected" so the ones I want to keep and aren't selected do not get sold; as they do at the present time when using the "sell half of all". I don't want to sell all of my items or sell all of the selected. I try to keep some things that I can sell on the cooperative quests or for the future facilities I plan to buy but haven't yet.

Thanks for listening.
Hi hufarm,
You need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section instead of the Feedback section, so the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a seubject that fits your suggestion.

westilldance
May 18 2015, 05:37 PM
After the last update, I can't sell animals in my inventory!

Tiger
May 18 2015, 05:54 PM
After the last update, I can't sell animals in my inventory!

Hi,

Is this in Item storage? I just sold a load of mine off to test it.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and try again.

macasi
May 24 2015, 06:02 PM
Hi
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not please let me know

I have seen a farm where there were a Spring Lake, but I can´t find out where to by it? Can anyone help?

max_river
May 24 2015, 06:05 PM
Hi
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not please let me know

I have seen a farm where there were a Spring Lake, but I can´t find out where to by it? Can anyone help?

are you sure it was spring lake because i never seen one and i even looked in the store and it did not show one

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
May 24 2015, 06:21 PM
Spring Lake was in the Easter category.

macasi
May 24 2015, 07:01 PM
Thank you very much :-)

SherriX2
May 24 2015, 07:38 PM
#1. Why are the flying birds ( doves, eagles, ducks, etc ) not under the animal tab in the store with the other animals? I had no idea they were there if I had not gotten bored and looked around

#2. Can I sell the equipment that I no longer use? Like how you have to have certain items first before you can buy the better one ( for example, having to buy the "regular" boat before you can buy the turbo boat).

The extra equipment take up space and are useless and I would love to sell them

#3.How do I use all my equipment on other people's
farm? ( like using my Log truck w saw )

Taz D
May 24 2015, 07:48 PM
#1. Why are the flying birds ( doves, eagles, ducks, etc ) not under the animal tab in the store with the other animals? I had no idea they were there if I had not gotten bored and looked around

#2. Can I sell the equipment that I no longer use? Like how you have to have certain items first before you can buy the better one ( for example, having to buy the "regular" boat before you can buy the turbo boat).

The extra equipment take up space and are useless and I would love to sell them

#3.How do I use all my equipment on other people's
farm? ( like using my Log truck w saw )
Hi SherriX2,
1. The flying birds are decorations and not animated animals. Other than that only the developers know why they are not in the animals.
2. You can sell the equipment, however they do not take up space. Tools do not count toward your storage spaces. Another consideration is that if you happen to lose a bigger tool and need to replace it, then you would have to repurchase the smaller tools you sold to be able to buy the larger one again. You should keep in mind too that you will not get farm cash back for them as the selling back of those tools are for coins.
3. Your tools must be in your storage to use them on other's farms.

SherriX2
May 24 2015, 08:07 PM
So my tools have to be in my storage unit only or in my tool box to?

SherriX2
May 24 2015, 08:18 PM
Are we going to get any new flowers? Its been a long time since we got any new flowers :(

Taz D
May 24 2015, 08:51 PM
So my tools have to be in my storage unit only or in my tool box to?
When you put them in storage then they are in your toolbox. There isn't any way you can put them in the toolbox only.

Taz D
May 24 2015, 08:52 PM
Are we going to get any new flowers? Its been a long time since we got any new flowers :(
Hi SherriX2,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us until you see them in the release announcement.

macasi
May 26 2015, 05:13 PM
I love to decorate my farms with flowers, but they take 4 dayes to grow, would be so grate if they were grown as soon as I use them, that way it is much more easy to decorate with the different flowers and colours of flowers

Taz D
May 26 2015, 07:17 PM
I love to decorate my farms with flowers, but they take 4 dayes to grow, would be so grate if they were grown as soon as I use them, that way it is much more easy to decorate with the different flowers and colours of flowers
Hi Macasi,
If you are trying to make a suggestion you need to put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

leighwj1960
May 27 2015, 08:55 AM
Hi Jackie,
The biggest problem is the size of the window for Farm Town hasn't changed but we all keep getting bigger wide screen monitors. One thing you can do is try zooming your browser a small amount such as 110 or 125%. You don't want to zoom too much or it will effect the quest manager. The other opetion is to play in full screen which wiould be only the farm across your entire screen.
My problem with playing in full screen is that if I get a pop up notification or accidentally click on the wrong spot and that darn Windows 8 sidebar menu opens that the full screen shuts down.

Taz D
May 27 2015, 09:28 AM
My problem with playing in full screen is that if I get a pop up notification or accidentally click on the wrong spot and that darn Windows 8 sidebar menu opens that the full screen shuts down.
Hi leighwj,
I am sorry but there is nothing we can do to help as far as the Windows 8 sidebar goes. I don't use Windows 8, but I am sure there is a way to turn that sidebar off. Not sure what pop up notifications you are talking about, but the in game pop ups should not be knocking you out of full screen.

slartismum
May 27 2015, 06:56 PM
I found that by clicking outside of Farm town then holding Ctrl and scrolling, the screen becomes bigger (or smaller). Then move the right hand side of the screen towards the left and cut off the adverts. I believe that holding the Ctrl and clicking off keeps the screen size but it may have to be done each time.

Qivis
May 28 2015, 11:38 AM

If you do not need the less than "Charming" icons for other purposes outside of Farm Town, right click somewhere on the task bar and choose Properties. Then under Navigation clear the first box that says "when I point to the upper corner, show the charms" then click the OK button. I used Windows 7 for quite a while and find some of the new things in Windows 8 annoying too. As soon as I set everything up and tried farming I found out the charms kept interfering.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 01 2015, 10:46 AM
Not a single one of my FB friends play FT anymore. All quit though they are still "neighbors"! How can I get to 30 neighbors when they must be FB friends?

I will not add strangers as FB friends. Not a safe practice for anyone to do. Do not FB "friend" anyone you do not personally know.

Why not let us make neighbors of anyone playing the game without the requirement that we be FB friends? Would help a ton! I get no gifts, no help working facilities, can't upgrade farm 3 unless I spend huge FC, have limited storage, etc.

Please let us "neighbor" players who are not FB friends! Thank you.

marymarcel
Jun 01 2015, 11:08 AM
Not a single one of my FB friends play FT anymore. All quit though they are still "neighbors"! How can I get to 30 neighbors when they must be FB friends?

I will not add strangers as FB friends. Not a safe practice for anyone to do. Do not FB "friend" anyone you do not personally know.

Why not let us make neighbors of anyone playing the game without the requirement that we be FB friends? Would help a ton! I get no gifts, no help working facilities, can't upgrade farm 3 unless I spend huge FC, have limited storage, etc.

Please let us "neighbor" players who are not FB friends! Thank you.

Hi John:)

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our suggestion section to let the developers read it.
You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.

ImajeanB
Jun 08 2015, 01:44 PM
Drop down the speaker icon and make sure both parts are red. That should do it. You have to turn off the music two times by clicking both parts.
Mine just started playing music today and I can't turn it off...both icons are red. I have restarted and it still does it. Driving me crazy!!!

barbarasmitty45
Jun 08 2015, 02:06 PM
Are There Going To Be More Levels Past 625 ?

StoneFace
Jun 08 2015, 02:07 PM
IMHO

there is no end in sight..... this game will continue as long as there are enough players to support it.

gotta get some of the former players to return !!

matrix1272
Jun 08 2015, 03:29 PM
I am one of those former players, was gone for just over a year and just came back a few days ago. I think sometimes some people just get burned out and need a break some short and some long, and some never come back. But WOW I sure am Behind and would need LOTS of FC to get back with all the tools and facilities LOL.

I sure Hope others will come back also!!!

pearly65
Jun 08 2015, 10:53 PM
I love to send tools, gifts, etc. to and from other farmers and I am just wondering why these certain trains are not able to give or receive the train due to the train being posted 1 day early, or what not, I think that to give and get gifts is one of the awesome exchanges to have, and to get to know other farmers that way is even better, I know that you folks have specific guidelines and policies that you have put in place, but if we could just send or get a train as a gift I think things would be easier to understand and we would not have to worry about when we send a train or when we get one.

Will always love this game,

Janet

Taz D
Jun 08 2015, 11:33 PM
I love to send tools, gifts, etc. to and from other farmers and I am just wondering why these certain trains are not able to give or receive the train due to the train being posted 1 day early, or what not, I think that to give and get gifts is one of the awesome exchanges to have, and to get to know other farmers that way is even better, I know that you folks have specific guidelines and policies that you have put in place, but if we could just send or get a train as a gift I think things would be easier to understand and we would not have to worry about when we send a train or when we get one.

Will always love this game,

Janet
Hi Janet,
I am not quite sure what you mean by sending a train as a gift. Do you mean to send a request for getting your train boosted in speed or do you mean to be able to send a train car as a gift?
I f you mean to send a train boosting request you can send those to your neighors and friends. The only restriction is that only the first 12 who do that can get any goods because your train can only be boosted 24 hours ahead by 2 hours each person.
If you are talking about sending train cars as gifts like you do the tools then you can send any of the farm cash bought train cars and engines just as you can send any farm cash item from the store.

lollipopthebunny
Jun 10 2015, 03:43 PM
Is it Possible to give a Train Car from our own farm to another neighbor if we for some reason don't need it? I suspect it isn't possible but it sure would be nice if we could do that an not just spend money to send them FC or ?

Thanks for answering me.

I have an animal car for the Trains that I no longer need as it really doesn't help me to fill my barns especially if its a 'select' barn I need filled.

Ashlar Lady
Jun 10 2015, 03:47 PM
Is it Possible to give a Train Car from our own farm to another neighbor if we for some reason don't need it? I suspect it isn't possible but it sure would be nice if we could do that an not just spend money to send them FC or ?

Thanks for answering me.

I have an animal car for the Trains that I no longer need as it really doesn't help me to fill my barns especially if its a 'select' barn I need filled.

Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I'm afraid you can only send farm cash items at the time of purchase, once you have bought them you are unable to send to a friend or neighbour.

lollipopthebunny
Jun 10 2015, 04:48 PM
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I'm afraid you can only send farm cash items at the time of purchase, once you have bought them you are unable to send to a friend or neighbour.
Thanks I figured that was the case. Guess I will just sell it for what I can get then as its been in storage now for months. Was a bad choice to buy that!!

mwyld40
Jun 11 2015, 06:35 PM
What in heavens name is this and why was it sent on to me? As a matter of fact I don't think I want to know! :))

Mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)

Dear mwyld40,

kimberleyhh18 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Feedback on Quests - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
[Mod edit outside link and accompanying comment removed]

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town

Tiger
Jun 11 2015, 07:31 PM
What in heavens name is this and why was it sent on to me? As a matter of fact I don't think I want to know! :))

Mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)

Dear mwyld40,

kimberleyhh18 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Feedback on Quests - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

[Mod edit outside link and accompanying comment removed]

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town

Hi,

I apologise that you have received that. When you are subscribed to a thread you get an email sent to notify you of where and what the message is. We can not stop that process when an undesirable post comes onto the forum, all we can do is remove it as soon as possible and deal with the member appropriately.

You can turn off your email subscriptions if you wish. Here's the link to show you how http://www.slashkey.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_subscriptions

mwyld40
Jun 11 2015, 08:43 PM
Hi,

I apologise that you have received that. When you are subscribed to a thread you get an email sent to notify you of where and what the message is. We can not stop that process when an undesirable post comes onto the forum, all we can do is remove it as soon as possible and deal with the member appropriately.

You can turn off your email subscriptions if you wish. Here's the link to show you how http://www.slashkey.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_subscriptions

It's not necessary to apologize Tiger Laybourne as I kind of thought the message was sent on automatically. I hope this member is removed from the forum and the game if necessary.

I do not wish to turn off my email subscription as I generally learn a lot and enjoy the posts and occasionally post myself!

Thank you for your quick response.

Marlene (Mom's Farms)

Petuniaflower
Jun 11 2015, 10:38 PM
One of my very special neighbors,one of my Amigas.And also a super neighbor,disappeared from my neighbor bar today.

I looked on my neighbor page and she was in the group to invite.:confused:
And in red letters at the top,it says I had to get rid of some neighbors,before I could invite more.OK!

However or whoever decides I need to get rid of a neighbor or two on my neighbor bar. Does it have to be one of my Special neighbors.Not that all of my neighbors are not SPECIAL. but a very productive ,helpful neighbor ,that resides on my AMIGAS FARM.:mad:

Shouldn't the player be told they need to get rid of a few neighbors,and let them decide who they will be.

Dallace
Jun 12 2015, 10:15 AM
Hi SherriX2,
1. The flying birds are decorations and not animated animals. Other than that only the developers know why they are not in the animals.
2. You can sell the equipment, however they do not take up space. Tools do not count toward your storage spaces. Another consideration is that if you happen to lose a bigger tool and need to replace it, then you would have to repurchase the smaller tools you sold to be able to buy the larger one again. You should keep in mind too that you will not get farm cash back for them as the selling back of those tools are for coins.
3. Your tools must be in your storage to use them on other's farms.

Good morning everyone :) I have to disagree with you on #2 Taz I removed a tool from my storage yesterday and my storage space decreased by one then I put it back and it increased by one.:confused:

Taz D
Jun 12 2015, 10:27 AM
Good morning everyone :) I have to disagree with you on #2 Taz I removed a tool from my storage yesterday and my storage space decreased by one then I put it back and it increased by one.:confused:
Was it a Farm Cash bought tool or a coin one? If it was a coin one then yes it counts for your storage.

Dallace
Jun 12 2015, 10:36 AM
Was it a Farm Cash bought tool or a coin one? If it was a coin one then yes it counts for your storage.

It was a coin one,:o I do apologize Taz. I guess I really didn't pay that close attention. I just noticed my storage went down one after I moved the item. :D

jmfslots
Jun 12 2015, 11:17 AM
Since the last update, We don't have the choice of "My Neighbors" on the listing. This did not need to be changed and is a problem to me. Please give us this choice back.

Fred Bee
Jun 13 2015, 07:48 AM
I just hired someone to h/p for me. They did the work and when I went to plant again, my crop in storage showed no change. I still had almost no rice or wheat, which is what they harvested for me. Also they harvested another crop, but I don't recall which one it was.

Where are my crops? These take me two days, as I don't have the magic sprinkler and need the crops so I will have to plant AGAIN and now be unable to work many of my facilities.

I want my crops back, to say NOTHING about the money I spent. What is going on?

marymarcel
Jun 13 2015, 08:05 AM
I just hired someone to h/p for me. They did the work and when I went to plant again, my crop in storage showed no change. I still had almost no rice or wheat, which is what they harvested for me. Also they harvested another crop, but I don't recall which one it was.

Where are my crops? These take me two days, as I don't have the magic sprinkler and need the crops so I will have to plant AGAIN and now be unable to work many of my facilities.

I want my crops back, to say NOTHING about the money I spent. What is going on?

Hi Fred:)

Please reload the game to let the data be updated, then I can check your data. Thank you!

Santmyer
Jun 13 2015, 09:00 AM
Why is the "my neighbors" option no longer available for sending gifts or train boosts? If this was initiated by Slashkey and not Facebook, it was a ridiculous decision.

rodneycs
Jun 13 2015, 09:03 AM
Since the last update, We don't have the choice of "My Neighbors" on the listing. This did not need to be changed and is a problem to me. Please give us this choice back.

I completely agree. Why can't we send to My Neighbours anymore. I always send gifts to People helping me and to My Neigbours but now it has gone since yesterday afternoon. Why?? Get rid of recently sent to as this has always remained completely empty since it was brought in and is a complete waste of space.

Fred Bee
Jun 13 2015, 09:54 AM
Did that, still only show 12 rice and 3 wheat

marymarcel
Jun 13 2015, 12:11 PM
Did that, still only show 12 rice and 3 wheat

Hi Fred:)

In your other post about your problems while hiring at marketplace I suggested you to run memcache link and clear your macromedia cache. This clearing can also help you with your lost crops. This doesnt mean that you will get your crops back, but would prevent for future harvest.

It is not possible to give you the amount of lost crops, but you can try to contact support for a coin refund if you know the amount of your crops.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

mwyld40
Jun 13 2015, 08:35 PM
Hi,

Here's another one I got today Tiger Laybourne. This time when i clicked on one of the below links i was sent right to a porn website. I just might turn off my email subscriptions but I really don't want to. Do you have any idea were these are coming from and who sent them?

Mwyld (Mom's Farms)

amieay69 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Feedback on Quests - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

Hi reborn website
http://onstrapon.purplesphere.in/?gain-ashlee

All the best,
Farm Town

Taz D
Jun 13 2015, 08:54 PM
Here's another one I got today Tiger Laybourne. This time when i clicked on one of the below links i was sent right to a porn website. I just might turn off my email subscriptions but I really don't want to. Do you have any idea were these are coming from and who sent them?

Mwyld (Mom's Farms)

amieay69 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Feedback on Quests - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

Hi reborn website
http://onstrapon.purplesphere.in/?gain-ashlee

All the best,
Farm Town
Hi mwyld40,
No outside links are allowed on the forums, so anytime you see a link like that then please do not click on it. I am sorry this happens. It is nice to be able to see via the emails that someone has replied to a thread you are subscribed to, but on the other hand please be careful on what you click on. If there was any way to totally prevent spammers and specially porn spammers from ever posting on this forum we would. Unfortunately some do get through.

mwyld40
Jun 14 2015, 11:50 AM
Hi mwyld40,
No outside links are allowed on the forums, so anytime you see a link like that then please do not click on it. I am sorry this happens. It is nice to be able to see via the emails that someone has replied to a thread you are subscribed to, but on the other hand please be careful on what you click on. If there was any way to totally prevent spammers and specially porn spammers from ever posting on this forum we would. Unfortunately some do get through.

Hi Taz, That's the second day in a row I was visited by spammers. The first one came, supposedly from me, so it was easy to spot and i did not open it. The second one did not, it looked authentic so how are we supposed to know what is spam and what isn't?

Mwyd40 (Mom's farms)

Taz D
Jun 14 2015, 12:06 PM
Hi Taz, That's the second day in a row I was visited by spammers. The first one came, supposedly from me, so it was easy to spot and i did not open it. The second one did not, it looked authentic so how are we supposed to know what is spam and what isn't?

Mwyd40 (Mom's farms)
Hi Mwyd40,
The thing to remember is no outside links are allowed in the forums. So if you see a link that is not pointing to the forums don't click on it. That is all I can say because we do try to remove the spam as soon as it is spotted, but that email is already sent. Your best bet then is to only click on the link that brings you to the forum thread you are subscribed to.

mwyld40
Jun 14 2015, 12:18 PM
Hi Mwyd40,
The thing to remember is no outside links are allowed in the forums. So if you see a link that is not pointing to the forums don't click on it. That is all I can say because we do try to remove the spam as soon as it is spotted, but that email is already sent. Your best bet then is to only click on the link that brings you to the forum thread you are subscribed to.

OK, and thank you Taz

Mwyld40 ;)

slartismum
Jun 16 2015, 01:51 PM
Oh Joy of Joy! Being able to return to my NBs farm after booting myself is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Thank you so much for this much-asked-for little surprise!!!!!!

PS And for all the other handy things like having all my NBs farms finished for me, going into facs directly from the quests, not having to do all the extra clicks, and many many more. You just gotta love this game!!

sheroulo
Jun 17 2015, 06:55 PM
I contacted SlashKey with this:
This is appearing on the top of my neighbor page:
Your neighbor list is full. Please remove some neighbors before you add more.
How the heck can it be full when I clearly have 9 spaces available to add neighbors when I am on my farm and scroll through the neighbors.
This just showed up since the latest update.
Fix this bug, since this was NEVER an issue prior to the last update. No matter what, when you update stuff something happens to our neighbors. We have to constantly check to make sure we haven't lost neighbors after updates.
And this was the reply I received: (I think they are blowing smoke in the reply)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 02:14:09 -0400
Subject: [SUPPORT #SFU-875902]: says neighbors are full
CC:
To: [mod edit:email removed for safety]

Hi,
It is not a bug,The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.
Because this upper limit varies you will always see spaces in the bar itself, and you only noticed the change in the last update, because before there was no warning, instead, you could add more neighbors, but then you lost neighbors too, so your total never went up. we added the warning to prevent you losing neighbors without you knowing.
Rob,
Slashkey Support Staff

Tiger
Jun 17 2015, 07:20 PM
I contacted SlashKey with this:
This is appearing on the top of my neighbor page:
Your neighbor list is full. Please remove some neighbors before you add more.
How the heck can it be full when I clearly have 9 spaces available to add neighbors when I am on my farm and scroll through the neighbors.
This just showed up since the latest update.
Fix this bug, since this was NEVER an issue prior to the last update. No matter what, when you update stuff something happens to our neighbors. We have to constantly check to make sure we haven't lost neighbors after updates.
And this was the reply I received: (I think they are blowing smoke in the reply)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 02:14:09 -0400
Subject: [SUPPORT #SFU-875902]: says neighbors are full
CC:
To: [mod edit:email removed for safety]

Hi,
It is not a bug,The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.
Because this upper limit varies you will always see spaces in the bar itself, and you only noticed the change in the last update, because before there was no warning, instead, you could add more neighbors, but then you lost neighbors too, so your total never went up. we added the warning to prevent you losing neighbors without you knowing.
Rob,
Slashkey Support Staff

Hi,

I removed your email for safety reasons.

The neighbours limit is not governed by the empty spaces in your neighbours bar. It is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not every ones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15. characters in length. So depending on how long your neighbours ID numbers are you could get a minimum of 80 or more. It's usually around the 100 mark.

The message on your neighbour tab tells you when you have reached your maximum so you know if you need to perhaps get rid of neighbours that no longer play to make room for ones that do.

You can see how many neighbours you currently have by clicking on the trophy icon in your tool box.

debbyrd
Jun 18 2015, 10:36 PM
I like working farms that use the farmer's tools and fuel because I am new to the game and don't have the bigger tools. I like to buy fuel so that I can offer people working on my farm to use mine. My beef is when I go to work on someone else's farm I have to use my fuel for their larger harvester using up my storage of fuel.:eek: The farms I get hired for are huge and usually heavily layered. When I deplete my fuel then I end up harvesting with the scythe one spot at a time. VERY slowly! Not to mention my slow, blinking, disappearing graphics so bad it takes me forever many times getting hung not being able to finish the farm.

You can only buy fuel once a day, I believe, so it really limits me on working. Please fix it so that we do not have to use our own fuel to harvest other's farms or at least let us buy unlimited. Or, make more solar powerd tools! I LOVE my solar powered tractor.:D

Taz D
Jun 18 2015, 10:51 PM
I like working farms that use the farmer's tools and fuel because I am new to the game and don't have the bigger tools. I like to buy fuel so that I can offer people working on my farm to use mine. My beef is when I go to work on someone else's farm I have to use my fuel for their larger harvester using up my storage of fuel.:eek: The farms I get hired for are huge and usually heavily layered. When I deplete my fuel then I end up harvesting with the scythe one spot at a time. VERY slowly! Not to mention my slow, blinking, disappearing graphics so bad it takes me forever many times getting hung not being able to finish the farm.

You can only buy fuel once a day, I believe, so it really limits me on working. Please fix it so that we do not have to use our own fuel to harvest other's farms or at least let us buy unlimited. Or, make more solar powerd tools! I LOVE my solar powered tractor.:D
Hi Debby,
The option to allow you to use their fuel is up to the employer. The developers did allow them to make that choice, but only for those without any fuel or for those who run out of fuel.
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers are more likely to see it as that is where they look for them. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread.

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 20 2015, 03:34 AM
Could we please get an update on the list of growing times for trees please?
Some of the newer trees haven't been added since 2014, thank you.

Post found here (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4282194&postcount=7)

Trees missing:-

Brazilnut - 3 days
Clove - 2 days
Hazelnut - 2 days
Macadamia - 2 days
Palm - 3 days

PS I eventually found the growing times on each tree in the store but it would still be nice to have them added to the list on here thanks.

Loretta2012
Jun 22 2015, 09:01 PM
Hello all mods,

I'm disappointed. The father's day items are gone and I was working on my father's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my father's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the father's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for a while after the holiday.

I know I did the same with the mother's day items asking for them to be brought back for a couple days after the holiday but I have to work on my farms when I can and real life gets in the way!!

Thanks so much for your consideration!! :)

bluehair
Jun 26 2015, 06:51 AM
if you have 26 banks and run them at full capacity for 7 days (ie dont touch them till the 7 days are up and they are empty) how many coins can you make.

and if you do the start all in each bank every 24 hours how many coins will you make in 24 hours

thanks

marymarcel
Jun 26 2015, 07:03 AM
if you have 26 banks and run them at full capacity for 7 days (ie dont touch them till the 7 days are up and they are empty) how many coins can you make.

and if you do the start all in each bank every 24 hours how many coins will you make in 24 hours

thanks

Hi bluehair:)

I moved your post to the thread for Bank in General Feedback.

If you scroll up this page, you will see KnightRider has posted information about this facility.:)

bluehair
Jun 26 2015, 07:20 AM
Hello all,

The bank is a good way to make some coins by selling to the mayor in the market place. When I mentioned putting items from the Bank into the Federal Reserve building was a mistake those items come from Currency Supplies factory. I have created the following chart showing the coins that can be received from the Bank.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1013775_818851598137092_4497778584645130860_n.jpg? oh=47ecac3e5279e70c6d1501ce2480f47c&oe=55A1C18A&__gda__=1436760759_d6e1b97944f3fdb7be66de720f6e7d5 6

so would that mean if I am running 26 banks I would make 40,615,120.00 coins (if I only run my banks once every 7 days)?

widow lyn
Jun 26 2015, 09:15 PM
what are they used for and how many falicities use them ?

chrisluvsanimals
Jun 26 2015, 09:48 PM
They're used in the Vegan butter, Fruity Nuts, Roasted mixed nuts and Chocolate nuts

Roasted Nut and Vegan Supplies facilities

widow lyn
Jun 26 2015, 10:13 PM
thank u Chris

GRB
Jun 27 2015, 12:04 AM
so would that mean if I am running 26 banks I would make 40,615,120.00 coins (if I only run my banks once every 7 days)?

Looks like the profit would be 1,562,120 per day times 7 for approx. 10 million per bank in a week. So 26 banks would be 260 million a week

KnightRider
Jun 27 2015, 06:35 PM

Looks like the profit would be 1,562,120 per day times 7 for approx. 10 million per bank in a week. So 26 banks would be 260 million a week

If you run all items in the bank you will receive 223,160 profit per day, so 26 banks would give you 5,802,160 coins per day. Plus the profit on 1 bank per week is 1,562,120 per week, so 26 of them would make you 40,615,120 per week. Which if you take the profit of all 26 banks that you get a day 5,802,160 and multiply that by 7 for the week you get 40,615,120 which matches.

You don't have to wait for 7 days to fill the banks or to cash the items in, you can fill the banks any time before they run out of products to produce and you can sell them at the market each day if you want.

rjohn726
Jun 29 2015, 07:21 AM
Thanks for making the Black Message box smaller

I don't know when that was made smaller. however it's smaller now

Thanks

c.abell
Jul 01 2015, 10:10 PM
I have 21 Fish Farming Plants and cannot keep up with the demand for Pearl Oyster Containers. I would like to see the item production increased; or, add it to a train car. Anything to increase its production would be appreciated. Thank you.

Taz D
Jul 01 2015, 11:07 PM
I have 21 Fish Farming Plants and cannot keep up with the demand for Pearl Oyster Containers. I would like to see the item production increased; or, add it to a train car. Anything to increase its production would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi c.abell,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestion section rather than in General Feedback, so the developers will be more likely to see it. You cannot start a new thread in that section but you can reply to an existing thread that applies to your suggetion.

Karin Venables
Jul 07 2015, 09:44 AM
I don't see the plum trees on my belt list. Is this an over sight? Al the other harvested trees are there, so I assume this is just something no one has noticed. Thanks for looking into this. I am just wondering if we use the plums any where or not|? I'll have to take a closer look.

Karin

Taz D
Jul 07 2015, 10:19 AM
I don't see the plum trees on my belt list. Is this an over sight? Al the other harvested trees are there, so I assume this is just something no one has noticed. Thanks for looking into this. I am just wondering if we use the plums any where or not|? I'll have to take a closer look.

Karin
Hi Karin,
The plum trees are in the list between plantains and pluots. Plums are used for dried plums in the Drying Facility.

boduke66
Jul 10 2015, 11:56 PM
wasnt sure where to put this,but there is an error in the game guide chapter 25,this is what it states''Note: There are no more level names after level 600'' shouldn't that say no name levels after level 500,not 600 as stated,this needs to be corrected,as to not cause confusion for new players.

marymarcel
Jul 11 2015, 07:24 AM
wasnt sure where to put this,but there is an error in the game guide chapter 25,this is what it states''Note: There are no more level names after level 600'' shouldn't that say no name levels after level 500,not 600 as stated,this needs to be corrected,as to not cause confusion for new players.

Thank you boduke66, it has just been fixed:)

lyndalu47
Jul 14 2015, 08:14 AM
I read this morning that Firefox has now removed all versions of Adobe Flash from its browser; i know that Google Chrome plans to do the same very soon. I am not very computer literate, but i am sure that this is what Farm Town uses. How will i play this game i love if more and more browsers are removing it Adobe Flash? And, how can i continue to use Adobe Flash if it has so many security issues that browsers are removing it. Please make a comment on this, so we will know what we are supposed to do!

Taz D
Jul 14 2015, 08:46 AM
I read this morning that Firefox has now removed all versions of Adobe Flash from its browser; i know that Google Chrome plans to do the same very soon. I am not very computer literate, but i am sure that this is what Farm Town uses. How will i play this game i love if more and more browsers are removing it Adobe Flash? And, how can i continue to use Adobe Flash if it has so many security issues that browsers are removing it. Please make a comment on this, so we will know what we are supposed to do!
Hi lyndalu,
The older versions of Adobe Flash Player have been disabled yes, but if you keep it up to date you will see it is now Shockwave Flash player and you can still play Farm Town. What happens in the future with Facebook calling for an end to Flash players all together we don't know, but I am sure the developers will solve this and allow us to continue playing. In the mean time Shockwave Flash is still enabled and you can continue to play.

lyndalu47
Jul 14 2015, 09:21 AM
hooray!! thanks for positive, good news this morning, Taz . . . i was quite concerned and you have set my mind at ease . . . cannot imagine a day without farming! :-)

Farmgirl1706
Jul 14 2015, 04:56 PM
Ok ive found this thread.......awesome.....ill um see what i can do to change my flash player

ckpeer@gmail.com
Jul 16 2015, 09:51 PM
Hi lyndalu,
The older versions of Adobe Flash Player have been disabled yes, but if you keep it up to date you will see it is now Shockwave Flash player and you can still play Farm Town. What happens in the future with Facebook calling for an end to Flash players all together we don't know, but I am sure the developers will solve this and allow us to continue playing. In the mean time Shockwave Flash is still enabled and you can continue to play.

Hi Taz, I just updated my Adobe Flash player and Chrome is working well again. I like to use different browsers for different functions in this game. I am finding that Safari, Firefox and Maxthon still get that annoying message regarding the new Adobe update that requires me to click on the header before the flash will function. Should I at this point contact the developers of those 3 browsers that do not have the Flash player working to find out if and how I can change that situation? I really and truly do understand why Steve Jobs disliked Adobe.

Taz D
Jul 16 2015, 09:57 PM
Hi Taz, I just updated my Adobe Flash player and Chrome is working well again. I like to use different browsers for different functions in this game. I am finding that Safari, Firefox and Maxthon still get that annoying message regarding the new Adobe update that requires me to click on the header before the flash will function. Should I at this point contact the developers of those 3 browsers that do not have the Flash player working to find out if and how I can change that situation? I really and truly do understand why Steve Jobs disliked Adobe.
Hi ckpeer,
I don't know about Safari and Maxthon, but for Firefox you can go into the Add-on manager, click on Plugins in left column. Find Shockwave Flash and make sure it is version 18.0.0.209. If it is then to the right change Ask to Activate to Always Activate. That will stop the pop up.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Jul 17 2015, 08:26 AM
Hi ckpeer,
I don't know about Safari and Maxthon, but for Firefox you can go into the Add-on manager, click on Plugins in left column. Find Shockwave Flash and make sure it is version 18.0.0.209. If it is then to the right change Ask to Activate to Always Activate. That will stop the pop up.

Thanks Taz, I now have two browsers working with the new Flash. You are quicker than support on Firefox, Maxthon and Safari. :)

Taz D
Jul 17 2015, 09:28 AM
Thanks Taz, I now have two browsers working with the new Flash. You are quicker than support on Firefox, Maxthon and Safari. :)
I would guess that some where in both of those other two should be a plugins page with the same type of options for them, but I have never used either of them.

silverwing
Jul 20 2015, 09:30 PM
Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to use now that Chrome block Flash. I can't play the game the way I normally do and it is really frustrating. Any pointers will be appreciated. Thanks!

Taz D
Jul 20 2015, 09:37 PM
Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to use now that Chrome block Flash. I can't play the game the way I normally do and it is really frustrating. Any pointers will be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi silverwing,
I have moved your post to the thread we have about Flash. If you will update your Chrome then you should be able to continue playing. Chrome is currently only blocking older versions of Flash. If you update to the current version it will update the Flash plugin as well.

christophercilley
Jul 22 2015, 03:38 AM
The info I received is that Adobe Flash is very susceptible to hackers.
I do get a lot of 'Plugin doesn't work' and such notices like that now.
I have heard that Adobe Flash Player is going to be discontinued on Facebook, and by extension FarmTown.
What are our alternatives to use.

marymarcel
Jul 22 2015, 07:04 AM
The info I received is that Adobe Flash is very susceptible to hackers.
I do get a lot of 'Plugin doesn't work' and such notices like that now.
I have heard that Adobe Flash Player is going to be discontinued on Facebook, and by extension FarmTown.
What are our alternatives to use.

Hi christophercilley:)

I moved your post to the thread about Flash

What happens in the future with Facebook calling for an end to Flash players all together we don't know, but I am sure the developers will solve this and allow us to continue playing.

All we are recommending at this time is to keep your flash player up to date and you will have no problems with the game.:)

christophercilley
Jul 22 2015, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!

marymarcel
Jul 22 2015, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!

You are very welcome:)

barbara nixon
Jul 27 2015, 01:27 PM
why is the game so glitchy now days? used to be a smooth going, now it skips along constantly..i've never ad problems with it now it's every day..:confused:

marymarcel
Jul 27 2015, 02:13 PM
why is the game so glitchy now days? used to be a smooth going, now it skips along constantly..i've never ad problems with it now it's every day..:confused:

Hi Barbara:)

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If you still have problems after trying all them, please post a response there, thank you:)

Susan Cuttriss
Jul 30 2015, 06:21 AM
When is something going to be done about the trees...I have just tried to hire over 20 people in the market to do mine...without success... its getting harder and harder to find anyone willing to do them. We need more and more to fill our facs and its getting to be a chore I have over 30k Coconut when they are fertilized and I still run out and that is just 1 tree. So come on devs I know Im not the only 1 finding trees a chore ...help us out here and do something amazing with them:D

marymarcel
Jul 30 2015, 07:04 AM
When is something going to be done about the trees...I have just tried to hire over 20 people in the market to do mine...without success... its getting harder and harder to find anyone willing to do them. We need more and more to fill our facs and its getting to be a chore I have over 30k Coconut when they are fertilized and I still run out and that is just 1 tree. So come on devs I know Im not the only 1 finding trees a chore ...help us out here and do something amazing with them:D

Hi Susan:)

It would be better if you post this in our Suggestion Section, so the developers could see it. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion. Thank you:)

imcgowan
Jul 31 2015, 02:33 PM
:) Why can't I post in the Suggestion Threads /Topics When I went to post I got a box that said: ''I do not have permission to access this page''.

I wanted to post a suggestion regarding The Farm Stat feature in our tool box. I love it and was wondering if the developers would consider, or perhaps are considering a similar feature with Facilities/Production Stat.

There are a lot of product that I make for cash only because they aren't used in the referral buildings...they don't get loaded. So I don't waste my production on those, even if I could use the $$ and I don't check off the box that allows me to make them. I also don't check off items that I do use since I have production of those items that can be far over 100,000. Some in the upper millions. Having so many of those kind of products, and having so many factories to keep track of, I need, from time to time to keep check each individual factory to make sure I'm not running out of the products that I do need to use. With the addition of quests this makes checking more important since I my sell off product time and time again not realizing I'm depleting a product that I was once in the millions.

Having a Facilities Stat broken down like the Farm Stat would be a real helpful too.

Isabella

I'm hoping you can pass this on in the suggestion topic and also let me know why I can't post there. Thanks so much.

marymarcel
Jul 31 2015, 02:43 PM
:) Why can't I post in the Suggestion Threads /Topics When I went to post I got a box that said: ''I do not have permission to access this page''.

I wanted to post a suggestion regarding The Farm Stat feature in our tool box. I love it and was wondering if the developers would consider, or perhaps are considering a similar feature with Facilities/Production Stat.

There are a lot of product that I make for cash only because they aren't used in the referral buildings...they don't get loaded. So I don't waste my production on those, even if I could use the $$ and I don't check off the box that allows me to make them. I also don't check off items that I do use since I have production of those items that can be far over 100,000. Some in the upper millions. Having so many of those kind of products, and having so many factories to keep track of, I need, from time to time to keep check each individual factory to make sure I'm not running out of the products that I do need to use. With the addition of quests this makes checking more important since I my sell off product time and time again not realizing I'm depleting a product that I was once in the millions.

Having a Facilities Stat broken down like the Farm Stat would be a real helpful too.

Isabella

I'm hoping you can pass this on in the suggestion topic and also let me know why I can't post there. Thanks so much.

Hi incgowan:)

Nobody can open a new thread in our Suggestion section, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion. Please try that.:)

imcgowan
Jul 31 2015, 03:04 PM
OK thanks. I will try. What if I don't find a suggestion that fits with my question? Where do I post it? In General Feedback?

marymarcel
Jul 31 2015, 04:59 PM
OK thanks. I will try. What if I don't find a suggestion that fits with my question? Where do I post it? In General Feedback?

I'm sorry imcgowan, I was not on line, but you can post in My idea doesnt have a thread. And I saw you have just posted there, well done!:)

al_bundy
Aug 01 2015, 06:16 AM
After seeing a on FB where a former player said FT is 2 expensive I had to reply with a bit of a rant.

"Farm Town is one of the cheapest games on facebook if you think its expensive go and play slotomania it costs a fortune $200 USD gets you 80 million coins that the slot machines take back off you quicker then it took to process the tranaction off your credit card and once those coins are gone there gone and they will keep prompting you to waste more money on it you will be back to farm town very fast

i think customers are blinded to the costs of what things cost and the fact that Slashkey/farm town is a Business

I ask this do you know how much it costs to run the multiple servers slashkey run to keep the game going?
you know Electricity and the ongoing maintenance
the hosting etc?

I bet you dont

do you think the hours and hours that the developers invest into improving the game impementing everyones requests is worth nothing???

o yeah and then there is the wages that Raul has to pay his staff

the costs of keeping the game on FB would be huge.

the problem is everyone wants everything for nothing

you can play Farmtown completely free you never have to spend a Dime but if you want the bigger tools and the premium items then yes you need to get your wallett out its how the world works nothing is free

dont cry because the owners wont give you everything for free

concider this as i said earlier slotomania you buy coins and there used in a Flash and you have to buy more with farm town you buy your premium item and its yours for life

there not expensive a fc facility is like $8.00 USD bugger all

sk is very fare they usually release 4 new facilities a month and 2 are coins and 2 are Fc what is unfair about that?????

land upgrades you have the option to pay with coins or FC what is unfair about that?

i have never found a game on Facebook where the developers actually listen to there players like slashkey (Farm town does) most of the improvements we see are a result of players requests

Guess who requested the super Neighbour feature? Yes Me I requested it a long time before it was implemented but it did and its not the only improvement I requested that has been implemented.

when the funeral facilities were implemented some players complained about them slashkey were quick to implement a feature that enabled the players who didnt like them to completely hide them from the game.

Rant Over

o and no im not associated with SK im just a player who appreciates the improvements that sk has made and given me cheap entertainment.

princessinboots
Aug 02 2015, 01:13 AM
There are a lot of new changes coming to FB (AGAIN), and a lot of us aren't happy with it. Is there any other way to play FT without having to go thru FB? I've spent a lot of time and even money on farming; I'd hate to lose it. But so many of us are so fed up, several of my friends are threatening to leave. And I'll probably be forced to, one day, too.

Vivienne57
Aug 02 2015, 02:25 AM
Well said Al_Bundy. Buying FC to purchase stuff is no different than going to a shop to buy a game, that's the way I see it. I don't play game machines just FT

firegold flames
Aug 02 2015, 03:11 AM
well said , some players will said it just game to other players because some players
do not treasure the value of their farm town.

max_river
Aug 02 2015, 04:03 PM
total agree with you

Aussie Rae
Aug 02 2015, 09:43 PM
well said Al.... no one is forced to play this game.. if its so bad... then don't play.. personally I love it and always have.. since it started and we had to use a single tool to do all the work.. now that was hard work, but we all stayed true!!!

KnightRider
Aug 04 2015, 12:50 AM
There are a lot of new changes coming to FB (AGAIN), and a lot of us aren't happy with it. Is there any other way to play FT without having to go thru FB? I've spent a lot of time and even money on farming; I'd hate to lose it. But so many of us are so fed up, several of my friends are threatening to leave. And I'll probably be forced to, one day, too.

Hello princessinboots,

Sorry, but there is no way to play it without FB.

barbara nixon
Aug 05 2015, 04:50 PM
read the rant and agree..there's not a game on the internet like farmtown and the like that are free..my theory is i can spend $40 at the movies and all i get is in the end is a bag of unpopped kernels and flat pepsi...so if i spend it here, at least i have sumpthin to show for it..the devs at slashkey have given us almost all our suggestion within reason..so complainers should maybe not play..keep up the good work slashkey..

barbara nixon
Aug 05 2015, 04:54 PM
i use chrome exclusivly for everything,,no problems with it..

MANHCTFL
Aug 08 2015, 09:56 AM
It's too bad that FarmTown is so integrated with FaceBook. I have played the game since the very beginning and would miss it a lot if I had to stop. I'd really miss my friends that I have had since beginning to play the game. BUT, if FaceBook continues with their plan to open up one's friends list and credit scores to determine if one can get a loan or not...then I am through.

Most of my friends are because of Farm Town. I do not know, care, or want to know what their credit scores are. They are my friends because I like them!

I sure hope that SlashKey is taking note of all of this. Like PrincessinBoots, if this credit score change is implemented in FaceBook, I'll be using another communication vehicle for family and will be quitting FarmTown.

Poirot Speaks
Aug 08 2015, 03:23 PM
I've had to deactivate my a "since-the-beginning" farm and an account again because of FB issues with the people I know in real life. I restarted a farm and have many good neighbors, but I wish I could GIFT my tools from my other farm to this one. I guess I will reactivate that account at some point...but I only use the secondary one for Farm Town.

matrix1272
Aug 08 2015, 06:17 PM
MANHCTFL or anyone that knows, What Exactly Is Facebook Planning on doing??? Whats This About Credit Scores and Friends list???

Taz D
Aug 08 2015, 06:24 PM
MANHCTFL or anyone that knows, What Exactly Is Facebook Planning on doing??? Whats This About Credit Scores and Friends list???
Hi Matrix,
It is pure speculation and nothing that Facebook has said they are planning to do. If you wish to find out more you will have to Google it as outside links are not allowed in the forums.

MANHCTFL
Aug 08 2015, 07:32 PM
Sorry for including a link...I was unaware that this was against policy.

If you google the internet, reliable sources explain that there is a patent pending by FB which involves utilizing credit scores of FB friends as potential criteria for loans, etc. There is nothing solid or dates mentioned, but it is a possibility. I'll be watching this one very carefully!

priscillar
Aug 11 2015, 12:06 PM
Hi lyndalu,

Can't games be written in HTML 5? Or doesn't that work for games? Just curious.

Taz D
Aug 11 2015, 12:49 PM
Can't games be written in HTML 5? Or doesn't that work for games? Just curious.
Hi priscillar,
Yes games can be written in html 5, but you are talking about a huge amount of time to rewrite the program over to a completely different language. It is not something you can just click a button and convert the whole program overnight.

Serenity Dilsworth
Aug 14 2015, 06:29 AM
All those in favor, say AYE!

It's a pain in the bottom for me and anyone working my farms. Please --- kill the load screen, move it to the bottom on the screen and reduce its size if you simply have to keep it. How frustrating to load one mango or fish at a time right in the middle of the farm!

Thanks for letting me rant ... I now return you to your regular farming experience.

Serenity Dilsworth of Merrymeet

marymarcel
Aug 14 2015, 07:50 AM
All those in favor, say AYE!

It's a pain in the bottom for me and anyone working my farms. Please --- kill the load screen, move it to the bottom on the screen and reduce its size if you simply have to keep it. How frustrating to load one mango or fish at a time right in the middle of the farm!

Thanks for letting me rant ... I now return you to your regular farming experience.

Serenity Dilsworth of Merrymeet

Hi Serenety Dilsworth:)

It would be better if you post this in our Suggestion Section so the developers can see it.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.

Try to post in the following thread for Suggestions, thank you:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610762

jeemersmom
Aug 18 2015, 07:44 PM
The most common threads that I see in "Suggestions" are those that ask for ways to make farming 27 farms....all with multiple layers....and covered with flowers, trees, and factories...easier. The next most common threads are those asking for increased production because 27 of one facility (on 27 farms) just don't produce enough to keep up with demand.

I have to ask, WHY? Where in the Farm Town Book of Advice does it state that one must have the most of everything? :confused: No one is forced to plant multiple layers or to buy every facility. Information about each facility and its needs is available before the purchase. There are charts and pages that will explain exactly what is needed to fill facilities.

There is no reason to complain. The devs have done a fantastic job of giving us a game that we can play at whatever pace we want if we make wise decisions. Don't complain about problems caused by decisions you have made.