PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

Candy-Iowa
Aug 18 2015, 10:08 PM
I should NOT have had to buy back DEFAULT grass. I did NOT want the sand ground cover. I did NOT understand it would cover the WHOLE FARM. I was looking for some beach sand. I should have been able to DELETE, SELL, or STORE the sand cover - NOT have to buy back DEFAULT grass. Yes, I'm upset. I think I should get credit back for at least one of those covers I had to buy. :mad: I hope someone working for FarmTown sees this and takes this into account. Thanks.

Taz D
Aug 18 2015, 10:13 PM
I should NOT have had to buy back DEFAULT grass. I did NOT want the sand ground cover. I did NOT understand it would cover the WHOLE FARM. I was looking for some beach sand. I should have been able to DELETE, SELL, or STORE the sand cover - NOT have to buy back DEFAULT grass. Yes, I'm upset. I think I should get credit back for at least one of those covers I had to buy. :mad: I hope someone working for FarmTown sees this and takes this into account. Thanks.
Hi Candy,
If you would like a refund of your 100 coins then please contact Support as no refunds can be given through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you would like to make a suggestion about changing how these covers work then please post it in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that best fits your suggestion.

Darth Tater
Aug 20 2015, 09:09 AM
1. Game reloading after posts for ingredients or to work in facilities. 2. Shortcuts won't engage or disengaged from toolbar, have to open full box. 3. Toolbox won't stay open long enough to select. 4. Animation on irrigation disappears. 5. When selling in market place farmers are getting caught in the "transporter beam" and are being brought back to farm, this hasn't happened in years, but it's back. 6. Server timeouts or unexpected disconnects. 7. Slow loading, Mozilla has gotten really slow in last week. 8. Won't stay in full screen while farming or harvesting, merely moving mouse will cause screen to pop out of full. Yes, I HAVE CLEARED EVERYTHING ALREADY (CONSTANTLY)
Also a clarification. I understood that if you move a facility to storage all production would be lost. A couple of months ago I moved several to storage that had small amounts so I could re-arrange. Today I put them back, again re-arranging, the amounts that were producing months ago reappeared???

Taz D
Aug 20 2015, 09:28 AM
1. Game reloading after posts for ingredients or to work in facilities. 2. Shortcuts won't engage or disengaged from toolbar, have to open full box. 3. Toolbox won't stay open long enough to select. 4. Animation on irrigation disappears. 5. When selling in market place farmers are getting caught in the "transporter beam" and are being brought back to farm, this hasn't happened in years, but it's back. 6. Server timeouts or unexpected disconnects. 7. Slow loading, Mozilla has gotten really slow in last week. 8. Won't stay in full screen while farming or harvesting, merely moving mouse will cause screen to pop out of full. Yes, I HAVE CLEARED EVERYTHING ALREADY (CONSTANTLY)
Also a clarification. I understood that if you move a facility to storage all production would be lost. A couple of months ago I moved several to storage that had small amounts so I could re-arrange. Today I put them back, again re-arranging, the amounts that were producing months ago reappeared???
Hi Darth Tater,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
If you are still having these problems please post a reply in that thread.

I might also recommend you uninstall and reinstall your FireFox (Mozilla) as it sounds like you are having some corruption problems there as well.

For the facilities, if you replace them on the same farm they were on then yes the production will come back. If you place them on a different farm then the production is gone.

bgfarmer
Aug 20 2015, 10:00 AM
I have the message that my neighbor list is to full and to remove some of them.
I want comply with this message by removing some of the (inactive) Not Neighbors. However there is not button to remove them from the list?:mad:
Please make this possible, I work hard to get neighbors who work.
Why would I want to remove my neighbors from the list????????
Make it possible to move those who are not my neighbors from the list and will be happy:) to comply.

Taz D
Aug 20 2015, 10:34 AM
I have the message that my neighbor list is to full and to remove some of them.
I want comply with this message by removing some of the (inactive) Not Neighbors. However there is not button to remove them from the list?:mad:
Please make this possible, I work hard to get neighbors who work.
Why would I want to remove my neighbors from the list????????
Make it possible to move those who are not my neighbors from the list and will be happy:) to comply.
Hi bgfarmer,
There isn't any way to remove the ones in the white boxes except for them to remove Farm Town from their apps in the settings. However, those are not the ones that the message is about.
What that message is telling you is your neighbors list is full and you cannot add anyone else unless you remove someone. If you are happy with all the neighbors you have and are not trying to add a new one, then you are ok.

bgfarmer
Aug 21 2015, 01:41 PM
Thanks for your reply. That cleared up a lot for me. The reason I am trying to add new neighbors is my storage has become inadequate.
I need additional neighbors to increase my storage space.
Question:
If I delete any of my neighbors who are small, (like under 650) and replace with larger neighbors, will this give me additional storage space?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Taz D
Aug 21 2015, 03:11 PM
Thanks for your reply. That cleared up a lot for me. The reason I am trying to add new neighbors is my storage has become inadequate.
I need additional neighbors to increase my storage space.
Question:
If I delete any of my neighbors who are small, (like under 650) and replace with larger neighbors, will this give me additional storage space?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Hi bgfarmer,
No it won't. The level of the farmer has no bearing on your storage amount. Each neighbor gives you the same amount of storage regardless of their level in the game.

Deesap
Aug 21 2015, 07:18 PM
My neighbour has an issue with putting things on her farm. She has things in her storage that she wants to put on her farm but when she tries to drop it she can't. For example she has bought 3 Stellar mansions and has tried many times to place 1 or 2 on her farm 9 however even though she has plenty of room it won't her drop them. :confused:
Can someone please help me to understand this dilemma? She is Lvl 326 and we have been trying to sort this out as I have the green hand and we have together been designing her farm.

beverduster
Aug 21 2015, 07:36 PM
al for president

marymarcel
Aug 21 2015, 08:30 PM
My neighbour has an issue with putting things on her farm. She has things in her storage that she wants to put on her farm but when she tries to drop it she can't. For example she has bought 3 Stellar mansions and has tried many times to place 1 or 2 on her farm 9 however even though she has plenty of room it won't her drop them. :confused:
Can someone please help me to understand this dilemma? She is Lvl 326 and we have been trying to sort this out as I have the green hand and we have together been designing her farm.

Hi Deesap:)

Sometimes this kind of things happens, if reloading the game doesnt fix the glitch, please tell your friend to try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens she has to close it and her farm, then clear her browser cache and close her browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Also, when she tries to place something in her farms she need to see the green spot which means she has enough space. And tell her to go to her preferences, the wrench, and put the check mark for every item, that way she will be sure she is not trying to place the items in the wrong place.:)

max_river
Aug 21 2015, 09:24 PM
al for president

second that motion

Deesap
Aug 21 2015, 09:58 PM
Hi Deesap:)

Sometimes this kind of things happens, if reloading the game doesnt fix the glitch, please tell your friend to try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens she has to close it and her farm, then clear her browser cache and close her browser. Reopen and try again.

Also, when she tries to place something in her farms she need to see the green spot which means she has enough space. And tell her to go to her preferences, the wrench, and put the check mark for every item, that way she will be sure she is not trying to place the items in the wrong place.:)

Hello Mary, Thanks for responding to my query. My neighbour/daughter has done all the things you have suggested. She is constantly cleaning her cache.
I have the green hand to help her and I know she has enough room. It seems to be [at this stage] only her farm 9 that is giving her grief but it still won't allow her to bring things out of her storage and place them down on that farm.
She has had facilities on the offending farm but it seems like this has only happened since we have been trying to redesign her farm.
We find that we have to go out and come back before anything shows however sometimes we spends hours [literally] designing only to find out that nothing has taken hold or changed which means all that time is wasted. Even when we save constantly it still does not show any change. :(

Taz D
Aug 22 2015, 12:17 AM
Hello Mary, Thanks for responding to my query. My neighbour/daughter has done all the things you have suggested. She is constantly cleaning her cache.
I have the green hand to help her and I know she has enough room. It seems to be [at this stage] only her farm 9 that is giving her grief but it still won't allow her to bring things out of her storage and place them down on that farm.
She has had facilities on the offending farm but it seems like this has only happened since we have been trying to redesign her farm.
We find that we have to go out and come back before anything shows however sometimes we spends hours [literally] designing only to find out that nothing has taken hold or changed which means all that time is wasted. Even when we save constantly it still does not show any change. :(
Hi Deesap,
Could you please provide a link to her farm so we can take a look at it. Going to her farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so she will have to create one and yoyu paste it here in a reply. Please have her follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

As far as the decorating part I have never done any of that except on my own farm so I will leave that part for others to answer.

james_a_thompson
Aug 23 2015, 03:05 AM
Is there any way to sort players by ID in the My Neighbors tab? If a player's ID is the determining factor in the amount of neighbors I may have, I wish to look for prospective neighbors with shorter ID's.

Seraphina Warrior
Aug 23 2015, 04:37 AM
Is there any way to sort players by ID in the My Neighbors tab? If a player's ID is the determining factor in the amount of neighbors I may have, I wish to look for prospective neighbors with shorter ID's.

Hi James, I'm sorry, but it is not possible to sort players in this order. The combination of ID numbers is immense, and it would basically take you "forever and a day", to try and locate players with shorter ID numbers. :(

katrina719
Aug 24 2015, 01:23 PM
I started playing a couple of months after FT came in.

As far as the greed for nothing, and Biatcing about who does what, more stuff and bigger everything, nothing has changed.

In my humble opinion, we are now soooooooooo huge that even the Big Guns have a hard time keeping up.

Example: the players with 356 million XPs ... they used to put out facilities loaded 100%. Now with every facility owned 20 plus times on different farms, they can't even fill them 50%... and they do it once a week instead of every day, which they did before the greed came into play..

People are the ones who make a game bad. Not Slashkey.
Slashkey is a business and Raul and his team(s) get paid to provide all the fun that we are having for free!!!! Greed..

The game is still in BETA form, since people demand new stuff.

Get off your sorry @$$ complaint podium ~ I aim at the complainers and not the originator of this post :)

I am a happy farmer 30x30 max... 24 farms player who works of Max 5 farms with facilities, I have no trains, and I care less about a gazillion XPs on a game that has no end and that no one can beat.
I decorate, relax my brain and do 99% my own work.

That's why the game was created. YOU people made it hard on yourselves :)

End of my rant .. Hail Al Bundy!

BethFB
Aug 24 2015, 07:37 PM
I love FarmTown! I know I don't have to buy farm cash if I don't want to but I do when I want to get the new item that it out as I like what it is for buying farm cash helps pay the tech support and the people behind the scenes and without them this game would never be what it is - fun and enjoyable game to play.

Beth

BethFB
Aug 24 2015, 07:44 PM
I would love to have a way to know who does the Co-Op quests on My Neighbors as that way, I can cull the ones who play the Co-Ops and those who don't. So I could add more people who plays Co-Ops to my Neighbor bar in game.

Beth

Retrophyt
Aug 24 2015, 07:46 PM
I agree, Al. You can play as cheaply or expensively as you want. I have a monthly "allowance" nowadays. For some time I played without spending anything. It was a real boon for lower levels & people that can't afford them, the ability to share tools. FT is the best game out there.

JuliaK
Aug 25 2015, 04:44 AM
I would love to have a way to know who does the Co-Op quests on My Neighbors as that way, I can cull the ones who play the Co-Ops and those who don't. So I could add more people who plays Co-Ops to my Neighbor bar in game.

Beth

Hi Beth, I have been in the same position... I took the long way over a couple of weeks, and kept a list of my neighbours who has the light showing for Co Op quests... and made sure that I kept them as neighbours... the other ones I sent a friendly message to ask them if they did the quests? even if you remove them from your neighbours, if they you as a neighbour they still will. I now maintain that around 75% of my neighbours are coop active.

I keep my neighbours around the 80 mark so that when I work a friends work request for their facilities, if they do have a coop quests, I send them a message letting them know I am going to send them a neighbour request... it is all a matter of working out what method works best for you but they are time consuming but I think well worth it in the end...

paddyapple
Aug 25 2015, 06:12 AM
How come some people have MANY more neighbors than 110

Seraphina Warrior
Aug 25 2015, 06:34 AM
How come some people have MANY more neighbors than 110

Hi paddyapple, The neighbour limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, and this varies because not everyone's ID Number is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so it can vary from 80 to 120 (depending on the ID's of your neighbours). At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and unfortunately, it can't be increased.

Santmyer
Aug 29 2015, 11:36 AM
Can the scrolling ability in the store tab categories be fixed? Use to be you could scroll down one group of 8 at a time, now it skips at least one group. I am trying to find the new release items and this is making it very difficult.

Winterwolf
Aug 30 2015, 06:45 PM
Would it be possible to send a message to nultiple neighbors similar to the way we select neighbors to work your trains?

marymarcel
Aug 30 2015, 06:57 PM
Would it be possible to send a message to nultiple neighbors similar to the way we select neighbors to work your trains?

Hi Winterwold:)

It would be better if you post your idea in our Suggestion Section, so the developers could read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.:)

amdevine
Sep 02 2015, 04:10 PM
What is the advantage of having someone work your facilities or referring clients? Do I get XPs?

Taz D
Sep 02 2015, 05:03 PM
What is the advantage of having someone work your facilities or referring clients? Do I get XPs?
Hi amdevine,
You gain in multiple ways. You get experience when you fill them. You also get experience when a neighbor works them as well as products to use in further facilities or to sell in the market for more coins. You production is done faster by them working them as they will complete 20% of the remaining amount.

amdevine
Sep 02 2015, 05:21 PM
I understand about getting XPs when I fill them, but I didn't see my XPs go up when someone worked them. That's why I was asking.

Taz D
Sep 02 2015, 06:50 PM
I understand about getting XPs when I fill them, but I didn't see my XPs go up when someone worked them. That's why I was asking.
Hi amdevine,
There is a lot of good information in the Game Guide chapter 13 on the facilities. Here is a linkto that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002

Karin Venables
Sep 03 2015, 12:51 AM
The glads and gerber daisies are missing in the belt window. I don't know if it is just my farm, but maybe you can check it out.

crafty chris
Sep 03 2015, 07:51 AM
The glads and gerber daisies are missing in the belt window. I don't know if it is just my farm, but maybe you can check it out.

hi karin
apologies for the long delay in getting back to you i can confirm the above flowers are missing from the belts lists and i will get one of the mods to look into this

thank you for bringing this to our attention :)

marymarcel
Sep 03 2015, 08:39 AM

Hi Karin:)

Please open your tool box and then click on Your belts icon. Select Flowers and then set the A/Z to Product Name and set the funnel to All. Then check if you can see the glads and gerber daisies. Thank you:)

ripple333@yahoo.com
Sep 03 2015, 10:13 PM
WHY do these bushes mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes still take up two spaces like some of the trees like oak used to do

Taz D
Sep 03 2015, 10:49 PM
WHY do these bushes mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes still take up two spaces like some of the trees like oak used to do
Hi ripple,
They are still that way because that is what the developers set them to. If you would like to make a suggestion to change that please post it in the Suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

c.abell
Sep 04 2015, 04:38 PM
Thank you for the new yellow "Long Crops Car" and orange "Long Fruits Car". But, I think you should give us a much larger quantity of the given crops and fruits, since we are paying for it in cash - not really worth the cost right now. Thank you.

Opalgem
Sep 05 2015, 01:54 PM
Quick Question Please, Is there anywhere in the Manager Screen or in the Game that shows me exactly how many Facilities I Own....without having to open each farm and count them all individually??? If there isn't there should be. I am aware of how many Facilities of all kinds are available in the game, but I don't know how many I actually Own. Thank you

marymarcel
Sep 05 2015, 02:09 PM
Quick Question Please, Is there anywhere in the Manager Screen or in the Game that shows me exactly how many Facilities I Own....without having to open each farm and count them all individually??? If there isn't there should be. I am aware of how many Facilities of all kinds are available in the game, but I don't know how many I actually Own. Thank you

Hi Opalgem:)

You can open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook. Then in the next screen click in the first option where it says All Facilities and you'll see a list of all your facilities and services, if you have more thant one of the same type you will see the number in brackets.

You can also have a look in the Store under Facilities and then set the funnel to Owned, but in this case you will not know how many of the same type you have.:)

Opalgem
Sep 05 2015, 03:07 PM
Hi Opalgem:)

You can open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook. Then in the next screen click in the first option where it says All Facilities and you'll see a list of all your facilities and services, if you have more thant one of the same type you will see the number in brackets.

You can also have a look in the Store under Facilities and then set the funnel to Owned, but in this case you will not know how many of the same type you have.:)

Thank you Mary, but I still have to count them one by one on each farm, when what I am asking is if there is somewhere that tells us how many Facs we have on All our Farms combined, and if there isn't then it should be considered as an addition at some point.
Thank you for your help though...

marymarcel
Sep 05 2015, 03:16 PM
Thank you Mary, but I still have to count them one by one on each farm, when what I am asking is if there is somewhere that tells us how many Facs we have on All our Farms combined, and if there isn't then it should be considered as an addition at some point.
Thank you for your help though...

You are very welcome Opalgem!

And thank you for posting your idea in our Suggestion Section.:)

leighwj1960
Sep 06 2015, 01:07 PM
Can the scrolling ability in the store tab categories be fixed? Use to be you could scroll down one group of 8 at a time, now it skips at least one group. I am trying to find the new release items and this is making it very difficult.

I second this request

Husker Fan
Sep 06 2015, 08:15 PM
i am needing a little help. i have a few friends on here that have large farms. so when i go to help refer clients or work in the facilities it will maybe load 1 or 2 farms which take awhile then it seems to crash on the next farm. then when i reload to come back to try it again it may work a few more times and then crash again. i have used maxthon, firefox, chrome and the new windows 10 internet edge. all do the same thing. can someone please help me to get this working? it is becoming a pain to help my friends who have 22+ farms with facilities on all of them to help out.

thank you for the help and keep up the good work and great game as always

marymarcel
Sep 06 2015, 08:22 PM
i am needing a little help. i have a few friends on here that have large farms. so when i go to help refer clients or work in the facilities it will maybe load 1 or 2 farms which take awhile then it seems to crash on the next farm. then when i reload to come back to try it again it may work a few more times and then crash again. i have used maxthon, firefox, chrome and the new windows 10 internet edge. all do the same thing. can someone please help me to get this working? it is becoming a pain to help my friends who have 22+ farms with facilities on all of them to help out.

thank you for the help and keep up the good work and great game as always

Hi Husker Fan:)

Dont know if this is going to help you but just try to enter their farms with everything hidden in your preferences, the wrench. That way farms will load faster and easier.:)

Husker Fan
Sep 06 2015, 08:30 PM
thank you. i will try that and see if it works. if not i guess i will have to back up and punt. :)

Husker Fan
Sep 06 2015, 08:39 PM
thank you for the help. it worked. so i think i will have to keep it turned off until i go to my farm so that way i can get everything done and wont mess up. thanks again.

marymarcel
Sep 07 2015, 06:16 AM
thank you for the help. it worked. so i think i will have to keep it turned off until i go to my farm so that way i can get everything done and wont mess up. thanks again.

You are very welcome Husker Fan:)

sheric9
Sep 07 2015, 03:19 PM
I hid my facilities with the eye in the toolbar now I can't figure out how to unhide them. what am I missing? lol

Rivervale
Sep 07 2015, 03:31 PM
I am a super-neighbour to several of my neighbours. I am unable to work the facilities and services on one for sure. I have tried both last night and tonight. Are super-neighbours able to work these???

marymarcel
Sep 07 2015, 03:39 PM
I am a super-neighbour to several of my neighbours. I am unable to work the facilities and services on one for sure. I have tried both last night and tonight. Are super-neighbours able to work these???

Hi Rivervale:)

What happens when you try to work those facilities?

There are no restrictions for superneighbors to work facilities and services.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

marymarcel
Sep 07 2015, 03:44 PM
I hid my facilities with the eye in the toolbar now I can't figure out how to unhide them. what am I missing? lol

Hi seric9:)

Please refresh the farm where you hid your facilities and they will be there again.:)

Rivervale
Sep 07 2015, 03:47 PM
Thanks so much for the prompt response, marymarcel.

When I am taken to the person's farm, the first building "opens", and in this case it is the Police Station. I see what she is needing to be worked on, but no option to actually do so. And the little note pad shows at the top right.

marymarcel
Sep 07 2015, 04:07 PM
Thanks so much for the prompt response, marymarcel.

When I am taken to the person's farm, the first building "opens", and in this case it is the Police Station. I see what she is needing to be worked on, but no option to actually do so. And the little note pad shows at the top right.

Let me understand, you say that instead of having the Refer Clients button you can only see the little notepad?

Are you visiting them, or you go to their farms through the link they posted for working their services?

Rivervale
Sep 07 2015, 04:09 PM
Let me understand, you say that instead of having the Refer Clients button you can only see the little notepad?

Are you visiting them, or you go to their farms through the link they posted for working their services?

I go through the link posted, and yes, I only see the notepad, not 'Refer Clients".

marymarcel
Sep 07 2015, 04:11 PM
I go through the link posted, and yes, I only see the notepad, not 'Refer Clients".

Ok, thank you:)

Please try the memcache link I posted for you in my first post, clear your browser cache, close and reopen and try to work them again. Let us know if that helped you:)

Rivervale
Sep 07 2015, 04:33 PM
I have cleared the memcache, browser cache, (two browsers, actually, just in case), and in each case, cannot get any further. :(

marymarcel
Sep 07 2015, 05:04 PM
I have cleared the memcache, browser cache, (two browsers, actually, just in case), and in each case, cannot get any further. :(

Sorry for the delay, we were checking a few posibilities but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could you please ask your friend to post again their facilities and check if you can work them with the new link? Thank you!

Rivervale
Sep 07 2015, 05:36 PM

Sorry for the delay, we were checking a few posibilities but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could you please ask your friend to post again their facilities and check if you can work them with the new link? Thank you!

This was the problem: She was moving some of her facilities to other farms. Now that they are where she wants them, she has reposted. I can work them!! :D

My sincere thanks to those of you who took the time and went through the trouble to help me with this!!

marymarcel
Sep 07 2015, 05:39 PM
This was the problem: She was moving some of her facilities to other farms. Now that they are where she wants them, she has reposted. I can work them!! :D

My sincere thanks to those of you who took the time and went through the trouble to help me with this!!

Wonderful news!! You are very welcome and thanks for coming back and let us know:)

Annie of Green Gables
Sep 11 2015, 02:16 AM
I just want to remove all the white boxes in My Neighbour which are defunct as far as I am concerned and so annoying. Why can't Slash develop a Remove Button for My Neighbours, and Delete Button for the Neighbour Bar. This business of going the long way about it e.g. relying on others to remove Apps from their settings seems a waste of time. I wonder why Slash wouldn't consider something like this. It would be a whole lot easier, and a hellava lot quicker.

Taz D
Sep 11 2015, 09:47 AM
I just want to remove all the white boxes in My Neighbour which are defunct as far as I am concerned and so annoying. Why can't Slash develop a Remove Button for My Neighbours, and Delete Button for the Neighbour Bar. This business of going the long way about it e.g. relying on others to remove Apps from their settings seems a waste of time. I wonder why Slash wouldn't consider something like this. It would be a whole lot easier, and a hellava lot quicker.
Hi Annie,
I am sure that it would be easier if there was a remove button, but unfortunately Farm Town can't do what you are asking. That list is generated from your Facebook friends list. There is no way for Farm Town to remove those that are not your neighbors and leave only neighbors in the search. If they did that then you would not see any new friends that you added to make neighbors. So the only way you can remove those are to either unfriend those or to get them to remove the Farm Town app from their list of apps.

BethFB
Sep 13 2015, 05:27 AM
Can we have trains on other farms or should they be on farms where most of the factories are like the Dairy factory is? I've been wondering about it for a while as I've seen trains at farms that didn't have the Dairy factory on it.

Beth

crafty chris
Sep 13 2015, 05:36 AM
Can we have trains on other farms or should they be on farms where most of the factories are like the Dairy factory is? I've been wondering about it for a while as I've seen trains at farms that didn't have the Dairy factory on it.

Beth

hi beth

you may have trains on any farms :) you will find out more in the game guide here is the link for trains http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5185418#post5185418

BethFB
Sep 13 2015, 10:39 AM
Hi Beth, I have been in the same position... I took the long way over a couple of weeks, and kept a list of my neighbours who has the light showing for Co Op quests... and made sure that I kept them as neighbours... the other ones I sent a friendly message to ask them if they did the quests? even if you remove them from your neighbours, if they you as a neighbour they still will. I now maintain that around 75% of my neighbours are coop active.

I keep my neighbours around the 80 mark so that when I work a friends work request for their facilities, if they do have a coop quests, I send them a message letting them know I am going to send them a neighbour request... it is all a matter of working out what method works best for you but they are time consuming but I think well worth it in the end...

For me when I look at My Neighbors that's where I see the huge grouping of my friends who play and yet some don't even play the game anymore. I have posted on my wall if you don't play any games please block the following apps so it would remove you from my neighbor lists on those apps and if they do, I am able to figure out whose not playing after couple of weeks and let the person go as a neighbor and sometimes as a friend since I don't speak to them a bunch.

I normally go by the name on that page and the avatar, but sometimes I forget who is who and have to hunt all of them to find the one I seek to remove. Quite tiresome.

Beth

SeaJay
Sep 15 2015, 07:50 PM
I love the Ireland Stone Age Sculpture. It reminds me of Fred Flinstones house.

SeaJay
Sep 16 2015, 06:49 PM
I also love the super sheds. So cute.

SeaJay
Sep 19 2015, 07:14 PM
The turbo boat was the greatest thing they have created so far. I know someone else out there has favorite items. Nice to have a thread for positive feedback.

firegold flames
Sep 20 2015, 09:19 AM
mine is rocky turtle .

Lady_Catalina
Sep 20 2015, 09:47 AM
The long crops car is nice; but it doesn't really make a difference. Before unloading, tomatoes were my third lowest crop. After unloading, it was still my third. There weren't even enough in the car to bump the numbers above garlic, which the car does not bring. Garlic, before and after, was my sixth lowest crop.
No it is not worth what I paid for it.

c.abell
Sep 21 2015, 11:12 AM
I would like to be able to buy Walleye fish at the Market. Thank you.

Taz D
Sep 21 2015, 11:30 AM
I would like to be able to buy Walleye fish at the Market. Thank you.
Hi c.abell,
Walleye and Pike, both fish from the Frozen Lake are in the lists under Fish for sale.

azeala rose
Sep 26 2015, 10:57 AM
I am unable to open any tabs in my store except for my produce. I want to buy some flowers. thanks

Taz D
Sep 26 2015, 10:59 AM
I am unable to open any tabs in my store except for my produce. I want to buy some flowers. thanks
Hi Azeala Rose,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Phoebe Marley
Sep 26 2015, 02:20 PM
How many neighbors are you allowed to have? I have only 80, and they are telling me to get rid of some..Help!!

Tiger
Sep 26 2015, 02:30 PM
How many neighbors are you allowed to have? I have only 80, and they are telling me to get rid of some..Help!!

Hi Phoebe Marley,

The neighbours limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not every ones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15. characters in length. So depending on how long your neighbours ID numbers are you could get a minimum of 80 or more.

If the neighbours tab is telling you that you need to remove neighbours to make room for more, then you have reached your limit. I had a quick look at your data and you have 98 neighbours.

You can see how many neighbours you currently have by clicking on the trophy icon in your tool box.

Phoebe Marley
Sep 26 2015, 03:13 PM
Thank you for responding to my inquiry.

I guess this doesn't apply to everyone playing farmtown, I have friends in this game that have over 200 neighbors, then there are ones like me, that get rejected requests for asking someone to be a neighbor. You can't win!

Tiger
Sep 26 2015, 03:19 PM
Thank you for responding to my inquiry.

I guess this doesn't apply to everyone playing farmtown, I have friends in this game that have over 200 neighbors, then there are ones like me, that get rejected requests for asking someone to be a neighbor. You can't win!

Hi Phoebe Marley,

I seriously doubt the 200 hundred neighbours, the data just wouldn't fit. The most I've heard of is 120. They probably have that many friends who play the game, you can have as many friend as you like that play, and still work their facilites as you don't need to be neighbours for that.

imcgowan
Sep 26 2015, 03:34 PM
You've offered this great new feature with today's New Release:

When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

I was wondering if the makers of the game can have it eventually added to when we hire our neighbors? I think it would be very helpful for when Super Neighbors and regular neighbors come to work on farms.

I posted this here because when I tried to post a new thread in the Suggestions Topic I was not allowed. Maybe you can explain why I can do that? A message box came up that said I wasn't authorized to post in ''Suggestions'' You're feedback about both of these would be helpful.

marymarcel
Sep 26 2015, 05:22 PM
You've offered this great new feature with today's New Release:

When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

I was wondering if the makers of the game can have it eventually added to when we hire our neighbors? I think it would be very helpful for when Super Neighbors and regular neighbors come to work on farms.

I posted this here because when I tried to post a new thread in the Suggestions Topic I was not allowed. Maybe you can explain why I can do that? A message box came up that said I wasn't authorized to post in ''Suggestions'' You're feedback about both of these would be helpful.

Hi imcgowan:)

Nobody is able to open a new thread in Suggestion Section. This has been set that way to keep an order in that section and let the Developers check it easily.

But you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. If you cant find a thread, then you can post in My idea doesnt have a thread.:)

imcgowan
Sep 27 2015, 02:42 AM
:eek:
Please see my new thread in General Feedback. Page 1 titled ''Show Workable
Farms in the Market''.

crafty chris
Sep 27 2015, 02:55 AM
:eek:
Please see my new thread in General Feedback. Page 1 titled ''Show Workable
Farms in the Market''.

Hi imcgowan

We apologise that was in your thread, it wasnt hacked, they are what we call spammers. The post has now gone, and you can in future report them by using the report button on the top right of their post, the button looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark (!) in it

Again our apologies :)

imcgowan
Sep 27 2015, 04:02 AM
Hi imcgowan

We apologise that was in your thread, it wasnt hacked, they are what we call spammers. The post has now gone, and you can in future report them by using the report button on the top right of their post, the button looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark (!) in it

Again our apologies :)

Thanks for the info about the report button. I didn't think I was hacked, I meant to say that it was spam but I was a bit flustered. ;)

crafty chris
Sep 27 2015, 06:06 AM
You're welcome and no worries :)

craftyoldlady7
Sep 28 2015, 11:16 PM
this is about flowers so hope it is in the right place. would like to be able to mouse over a flower or tree and know how much I have in storage if any without leaving the farm I am on and going to storage. also move the avatar over a bit so we can see the flower and click it. many times the avatar is standing on the flower and it won't take the click to harvest the flower and I have to stop and move the avatar over so I can harvest the flower...rather annoying!

Taz D
Sep 28 2015, 11:26 PM
this is about flowers so hope it is in the right place. would like to be able to mouse over a flower or tree and know how much I have in storage if any without leaving the farm I am on and going to storage. also move the avatar over a bit so we can see the flower and click it. many times the avatar is standing on the flower and it won't take the click to harvest the flower and I have to stop and move the avatar over so I can harvest the flower...rather annoying!
Hi craftyoldlady,
The developers will be more likely to see your suggestion in the Suggestions section rather than here. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one. For this case I would suggest the Other uses/improvements for existing items on the farm thread.

Orca Linda
Sep 29 2015, 02:18 PM
What I would like to know, is how many neighbors are u allowed if you have say 5 letters. The thing about u cant add any more neighbors is totally wrong, we need to add neighbors inorder to use the storage, if we cant add anymore neighbors then were stuck. unfairly. please get back tome and let e know..

Taz D
Sep 29 2015, 02:57 PM
What I would like to know, is how many neighbors are u allowed if you have say 5 letters. The thing about u cant add any more neighbors is totally wrong, we need to add neighbors inorder to use the storage, if we cant add anymore neighbors then were stuck. unfairly. please get back tome and let e know..
Hi Orca Linda,
I am not sure you understand how this works. When you joing Facebook you are given an ID number that number can be any length from 8 to 15 digits long. The database that holds the ID numbers of your neighbors has a set length of how many digits it can hold. If most of your neighbors have the shorter 8 digit ID numbers then you can reach about 120 neighbors where if they are the 15 digit length ID numbers then you will only get just over 90 neighbors. The database length for holding these numbers cannot currently be lengthened.
Please do note that the amount of storage per neighbor was raised in the past. Also certain items such as tools, farm cash purchased items and animals were removed from that count for the Item storage to help improve the amount you can store.

SeaJay
Oct 05 2015, 08:25 PM
and now because you turned me on to it....I also love the rocky turtle. Awesome terrain! Thanks firegold.

SkyMtnLady
Oct 06 2015, 06:55 AM
It would be helpful, if, when you hover over an item to select/harvest it, i.e., crops & trees, it would show the stored quantity (as in what's currently in Storage). FT already has this feature, sort of, when you hover over water features.

It would SO help to know how much you have in storage to determine if there is need to buy/plant more, without having to open the storage box. :cool:

(note: wasn't able to post this in 'Suggestions')

marymarcel
Oct 06 2015, 07:00 AM
It would be helpful, if, when you hover over an item to select/harvest it, i.e., crops & trees, it would show the stored quantity (as in what's currently in Storage). FT already has this feature, sort of, when you hover over water features.

It would SO help to know how much you have in storage to determine if there is need to buy/plant more, without having to open the storage box. :cool:

(note: wasn't able to post this in 'Suggestions')

Hi SkyMtnLady:)

You cant star a new thread in Suggestions, but you can post as a response to an open thread that fits with your idea.

Think this is the correct thread for your suggestion, please post there so the developers can see it. Thank you:)

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610762

Qivis
Oct 10 2015, 09:10 AM
Amen, Brother Al!

nancybl
Oct 11 2015, 10:56 AM
There are some factories in which products are made that only go into one other facility, yet there isn't enough product to keep the facility at 100%. Here are 3 examples from my production line.

Funeral supplies factory and funeral home....all items produced in the factory go to only the funeral home, yet the facility would not be at 100% unless a second factory was purchased. Now that I did that, it tells me I don't have enough carnations cause there are 2 factories makin all the things.

Artisan jewelry studio and handmade jewelry stall...again, all items produced in the studio go only to the stall, yet the stall is not at 100% because of the pearl oysters. In my case I have 4 fish farms which should be sufficient yet it's not.

Water plant and water facilites factory...the gate water valve which is only used for the plant wasn't enough until I had to buy a second factory to produce more, now that I did, before I know it, I will probably run out of product to supply the 2nd factory.

In other words, if the product is only bein used in one facility then the quantity produced needs to be sufficient to fill the facility!

Tiger
Oct 11 2015, 11:48 AM
There are some factories in which products are made that only go into one other facility, yet there isn't enough product to keep the facility at 100%. Here are 3 examples from my production line.

Funeral supplies factory and funeral home....all items produced in the factory go to only the funeral home, yet the facility would not be at 100% unless a second factory was purchased. Now that I did that, it tells me I don't have enough carnations cause there are 2 factories makin all the things.

Artisan jewelry studio and handmade jewelry stall...again, all items produced in the studio go only to the stall, yet the stall is not at 100% because of the pearl oysters. In my case I have 4 fish farms which should be sufficient yet it's not.

Water plant and water facilites factory...the gate water valve which is only used for the plant wasn't enough until I had to buy a second factory to produce more, now that I did, before I know it, I will probably run out of product to supply the 2nd factory.

In other words, if the product is only bein used in one facility then the quantity produced needs to be sufficient to fill the facility!

Hi nancybl,

I moved your post to general feedback for the game as this post appears to be that and not a help and support question.
It is not unusual for a facility to need more than one of another to keep it supplied. How the developers want to make these facilities work is entirely up to them.

If you would like to make a suggestion for the game, please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.

Amber Leigh
Oct 11 2015, 09:50 PM
Greetings:

IMO developers might consider bumping up facility production output for both Sugar and Pearl Oyster Containers. Anyway, I've come to notice my four Sugar Refineries and four Fish Farming Plants are not keeping up with production needs.

TIA, Amber

Taz D
Oct 11 2015, 10:11 PM
Greetings:

IMO developers might consider bumping up facility production output for both Sugar and Pearl Oyster Containers. Anyway, I've come to notice my four Sugar Refineries and four Fish Farming Plants are not keeping up with production needs.

TIA, Amber
Hi Amber Leigh,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as it is not a question about a problem that we can help with in the forums. If you would like to make a suggestion about this please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

leighwj1960
Oct 12 2015, 08:37 AM

What I do to resolve this problem is I will post to work my production facilities 3 or 4 times for every time I post to refer clients to my service facilities.

Fred Bee
Oct 15 2015, 01:30 PM
I am trying to figure out which crop is the best investment. I tried the data sheets but could not find what I wanted, so I will ask here.

Which one will give me the best return on my money, time included. I have a green sprinkler, which cuts the growing time in half, which needs to be part of the answer (I think)

Thanks

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

SeaJay
Oct 15 2015, 07:15 PM
Dragon Fruit

carolannhallam
Oct 17 2015, 03:37 PM
I am wondering if we are to not sell all that we get from facilities, as I assume some of the goods are needed for use by other facilities. I always hold some back on each one. Please advise what would happen if I sell all the products from my facilities? Will they still function?

widow lyn
Oct 22 2015, 05:15 PM
do we receive horsehair from them also or are they just for decoration only ?

Taz D
Oct 22 2015, 05:25 PM
do we receive horsehair from them also or are they just for decoration only ?
Hi widow lyn,
Yes you do. So each stable can hold 200 horses and 200 Clysdale horses.

widow lyn
Oct 22 2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks Taz

Robbo Robson
Oct 23 2015, 06:42 AM
Question> What happens to the game when you hit the max of 675? I am at 662 right now. If I can't add status points, what then? Am I able to buy things that normally require status points? I know there are plays with 3X my status points (at level 675) and they still play.
Just curious.

Thanks,
Robbo

Taz D
Oct 23 2015, 09:09 AM
Question> What happens to the game when you hit the max of 675? I am at 662 right now. If I can't add status points, what then? Am I able to buy things that normally require status points? I know there are plays with 3X my status points (at level 675) and they still play.
Just curious.

Thanks,
Robbo
Hi Robbo,
If by status points you mean experience points then you keep accumulating those even after you reach the top level. Every few months the developers add more levels atnd when they do you will jump up to the level for your experience points.
Nothing you buy is based on your experience points to be able to buy them. Those are opened by level and if you are at the top level then you can buy anything in the store.

Robbo Robson
Oct 23 2015, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the information Taz.
I really like the game.:)

JJ Smith
Oct 25 2015, 06:55 AM
After seeing a on FB where a former player said FT is 2 expensive I had to reply with a bit of a rant.

"Farm Town is one of the cheapest games on facebook if you think its expensive go and play slotomania it costs a fortune $200 USD gets you 80 million coins that the slot machines take back off you quicker then it took to process the tranaction off your credit card and once those coins are gone there gone and they will keep prompting you to waste more money on it you will be back to farm town very fast

i think customers are blinded to the costs of what things cost and the fact that Slashkey/farm town is a Business

I ask this do you know how much it costs to run the multiple servers slashkey run to keep the game going?
you know Electricity and the ongoing maintenance
the hosting etc?

I bet you dont

do you think the hours and hours that the developers invest into improving the game impementing everyones requests is worth nothing???

o yeah and then there is the wages that Raul has to pay his staff

the costs of keeping the game on FB would be huge.

the problem is everyone wants everything for nothing

you can play Farmtown completely free you never have to spend a Dime but if you want the bigger tools and the premium items then yes you need to get your wallett out its how the world works nothing is free

dont cry because the owners wont give you everything for free

concider this as i said earlier slotomania you buy coins and there used in a Flash and you have to buy more with farm town you buy your premium item and its yours for life

there not expensive a fc facility is like $8.00 USD bugger all

sk is very fare they usually release 4 new facilities a month and 2 are coins and 2 are Fc what is unfair about that?????

land upgrades you have the option to pay with coins or FC what is unfair about that?

i have never found a game on Facebook where the developers actually listen to there players like slashkey (Farm town does) most of the improvements we see are a result of players requests

Guess who requested the super Neighbour feature? Yes Me I requested it a long time before it was implemented but it did and its not the only improvement I requested that has been implemented.

when the funeral facilities were implemented some players complained about them slashkey were quick to implement a feature that enabled the players who didnt like them to completely hide them from the game.

Rant Over

o and no im not associated with SK im just a player who appreciates the improvements that sk has made and given me cheap entertainment.
Baloney! I've played from practically day 1 of the game. I now pretty much play for the quests. They're insane - 8 quests in 7 days? No other game requires more than 1 visit a day. 7 quests in 7 days for the maximum tiny payment of $2 farm cash is only fair.
Spending $64 farm cash for $1 farm cash earned in a week is INSANE.
This week's set of quests? $128 farm cash spend to earn MERELY $1 farm cash.
If you think this is ok, you must be nuts. I'd rather pay for a monthly subscription or annual subscription - it would be more fun and less expensive than the insanity that overtaken this game. It's not us - IT'S YOU FT! You've lost your mind. Well, when you lose enough long time players and loyal players because of your ridiculous costs, maybe you won't have so much to do any more. Good luck with that!

RoseArienh
Oct 25 2015, 10:15 AM
We all make our choices. I choose to not buy FC facilities in order to earn 2 instead of 1 in a given week. And still end up with 1 FC that I didn't have to buy. Works great for me.

Qivis
Oct 25 2015, 05:29 PM
Baloney! I've played from practically day 1 of the game. I now pretty much play for the quests. They're insane - 8 quests in 7 days? No other game requires more than 1 visit a day. 7 quests in 7 days for the maximum tiny payment of $2 farm cash is only fair.
Spending $64 farm cash for $1 farm cash earned in a week is INSANE.
This week's set of quests? $128 farm cash spend to earn MERELY $1 farm cash.
If you think this is ok, you must be nuts. I'd rather pay for a monthly subscription or annual subscription - it would be more fun and less expensive than the insanity that overtaken this game. It's not us - IT'S YOU FT! You've lost your mind. Well, when you lose enough long time players and loyal players because of your ridiculous costs, maybe you won't have so much to do any more. Good luck with that!

Some other games require months of work just to get one quest done or buying lots of virtual cash with real cash to get anywhere - or both. And some competing farm games have their farms' largest expansions locked so that their only option is to either spend years earning their virtual cash or spending hundreds of real dollars to buy it!

And yes, sometimes I do only pay 1 visit a day to Farm Town and only to collect the gifts my friends have sent me. Unless I missed the memo, no one has insisted that I ignore family events and holiday get-togethers just to be sure I don't get my 6 visits a day to Farm Town in. As a matter of fact I really do not have to log in at all thanks to the recent addition of a way to cover for vacations - Super Neighbors! It's just more fun to.

Taz D
Oct 25 2015, 06:18 PM
Time to close this thread before it gets to be too argumentative and derogatory personal comments.

bluehair
Oct 28 2015, 08:02 PM
trying to do some work on my neigbours farm and i keep getting the X25 (or whatever it says) error.
it has taken me around 2 hours just to do 8 -9 farms!!!

MadamePondarosa
Oct 29 2015, 12:28 PM
Why does Court stamp need yellow ink?
I cant see any yellow in the product. The color is blue and white, and blue is a basic color itself:)

marymarcel
Oct 29 2015, 12:56 PM
Why does Court stamp need yellow ink?
I cant see any yellow in the product. The color is blue and white, and blue is a basic color itself:)

Hi MadamePonderosa:)

The court stamps are yellow and blue, but it is a light yellow. If you zoom in you will see it is not white :)

RuralVirologist
Oct 29 2015, 01:19 PM
It's a silly error. I found that I got it a lot if I planted crops after doing a search for the crops that I wanted the plant, with only that crop showing.

The easiest way around it is to click on the save button immediately after you see the error - don't click on the green button to reload. That takes a few seconds, and then replaces the error with the saved comment popup. Then when you click on the green button in the new popup you can carry on as usual without it reloading.

I wondered if that would cause errors on the farm ... after doing it a lot, I noticed none.

TheWheezer
Oct 30 2015, 01:44 AM
Suddenly tonight my facility manager has changed all my listed facilities back to another order. I have always had them set to a custom order. I checked the custom settings and those were mysteriously also in another order. Since I have every facility that has been offered it would be a nightmare to rearrange them back to the custom order that I work with. What can be done to change those back without going through the time it would consume to manually change them?

HandyDan
Oct 30 2015, 02:20 AM
Mine too, what's up with that?

EdithFay
Oct 30 2015, 02:26 AM
My Facilities are out of order also. How do we get them back in order without manually redoing the whole works?

JbarLFarms
Oct 30 2015, 04:38 AM
Mine were fine yesterday but this morning they are all out of whack. :(

marymarcel
Oct 30 2015, 08:14 AM
Suddenly tonight my facility manager has changed all my listed facilities back to another order. I have always had them set to a custom order. I checked the custom settings and those were mysteriously also in another order. Since I have every facility that has been offered it would be a nightmare to rearrange them back to the custom order that I work with. What can be done to change those back without going through the time it would consume to manually change them?

Mine too, what's up with that?

My Facilities are out of order also. How do we get them back in order without manually redoing the whole works?

Mine were fine yesterday but this morning they are all out of whack. :(

Hi all:)

This is one of the problems the developers are trying to fix.

You can read about this in Raul's notes for the New Release for September.

Known Issues

- Bug: When working farms there are still some green patches appearing randomly on farms, which should disappear once you mouse over them

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them. This may have improved with the latest changes, in any case please report if this is still happening to you.

- Bug: When changing from a tool to walk, all items shows up even if some were marked as hidden in the preferences. This is the same issue people are complaining about when working for SN and hidden items shows up.

- Bug: Custom Order in Facility Manager is messed up, not showing correctly. Also, if you try to change the order of a facility, it stays ok on the same session, but goes back to previous position on game reload.

trina531
Oct 30 2015, 09:19 AM
My custom order is out too....I will wait patiently for the fix on this.... I am glad I came to the forum first before trying to reorder them... Thanks always for making this a great game.

DeeSulli
Oct 30 2015, 10:27 AM
I can't even get into my facilities. The only thing that will show up is the oil pump on farm #1 I've tried changing the order...still nothing but the pump. I had started loading facilities last night but it was so slow I gave up...but at least they showed up...now...nada

Taz D
Oct 30 2015, 10:30 AM
I can't even get into my facilities. The only thing that will show up is the oil pump on farm #1 I've tried changing the order...still nothing but the pump. I had started loading facilities last night but it was so slow I gave up...but at least they showed up...now...nada
Hi Dee,
Have you checked your filter settings (funnel) and make sure it is set to All Facilities and All Farms? With the update they did that might have changed.

DeeSulli
Oct 30 2015, 11:01 AM
I just went back into facility manager and they were all back! thank god! I don't know what the problem was but it seems to be working now...checked my farms and they are there again too.... whew.... maybe someone somewhere was "twitching" something... I don't know...just relieved they are back.

DeeSulli
Oct 30 2015, 11:16 AM
ooops....looks like I spoke too soon. Facilities only show up in the facility manager if I am on the farm where facilities are located. And it looks like only the facilities on that farm are listed because I have 2 Art Studios and 2 Ceramic Factories but only one is showing up in the manager. So whatever is going on is still happening... maybe someone is working on this now...I HOPE

Aussie Rae
Oct 30 2015, 11:26 PM
I have totally given up on the Customize option now... would take hours to redo mine.. not worth the effort..

JbarLFarms
Oct 31 2015, 02:41 AM
Hi all:)

This is one of the problems the developers are trying to fix.

You can read about this in Raul's notes for the New Release for September.

Known Issues

- Bug: When working farms there are still some green patches appearing randomly on farms, which should disappear once you mouse over them

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them. This may have improved with the latest changes, in any case please report if this is still happening to you.

- Bug: When changing from a tool to walk, all items shows up even if some were marked as hidden in the preferences. This is the same issue people are complaining about when working for SN and hidden items shows up.

- Bug: Custom Order in Facility Manager is messed up, not showing correctly. Also, if you try to change the order of a facility, it stays ok on the same session, but goes back to previous position on game reload.

Thank you MaryMarcel.

Bellemadge
Oct 31 2015, 03:02 AM
I have been playing Farm Town for a long time now but I am becoming somewhat frustrated by lack of progress.
After you reach a certain point one is totally 'taken for granted', and as progress ceases the whole thing becomes a massive waste of time, and of course all the money you have spent on the game.:mad:

widow lyn
Nov 01 2015, 01:51 AM
I am having a problem with placing thing on my farms, whenever I place an item or move it it doesn't show and I have to refresh in order for it to show. I do not have anything hidden when I am doing this and its been going on since the last update, so could someone check it out for me please.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

marymarcel
Nov 01 2015, 06:30 AM
I am having a problem with placing thing on my farms, whenever I place an item or move it it doesn't show and I have to refresh in order for it to show. I do not have anything hidden when I am doing this and its been going on since the last update, so could someone check it out for me please.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

Hi widow lyn:)

After Adobe updated Flash player, the game has had some problems, the developers are working to fix them.

Raul has posted in his notes for the New Release for September

Known Issues

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them.

- Bug: When hiding items using the Show options in the preference window, the items usually come back when you move the mouse across the farm.

Please keep an eye on that thread so that Raul will post any fixes there, here is the link to it

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617082

freemanwpb
Nov 01 2015, 08:11 PM
When can we expect a super turbo boat that will do multiple lake and rivers on one click.It is awlful slow doing lakes.

Taz D
Nov 01 2015, 08:16 PM
When can we expect a super turbo boat that will do multiple lake and rivers on one click.It is awlful slow doing lakes.
Hi freemanwpb,
Only the developers would know the answer to that questions and they don't tell us in advance of anything they do.

Victorious Vivian
Nov 04 2015, 10:15 AM
I am confused. We went from Hallowe'en to Thanksgiving. What happened to Vets/Rememberance Day?:confused:

Taz D
Nov 04 2015, 10:31 AM
I am confused. We went from Hallowe'en to Thanksgiving. What happened to Vets/Rememberance Day?:confused:
Hi Vivian,
We have never had any Veterans Day decorations. If you want to make a suggestion about that please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.

Jdnelso
Nov 06 2015, 09:34 AM
which is best way to get the most cow milk and hens eggs
super buildings or getting a bunch of Holstein cow and leg horn sheep

I already have over a dozen super dairy and about 8 super coops and all 23 farms have animals up to max capacity and I still run out of milk and eggs trying to figure out which is best get more super buildings or get more of the super animals?

having similar problems with meat and chicken despite having semis on most farms any suggestions?

barbara nixon
Nov 06 2015, 10:29 AM
hi jdelso..i never run out of those things and i don't have near what you have..my solution when i was having that issue was to uncheck all those in my facilities and let it get built up..took about a week or so to get ahead...now that i'm ahead my collecting keep me ahead..i didn't go broke and made a big difference in the long run..hope this helps..

malc59
Nov 06 2015, 03:25 PM
just joined twitter for 5 farm cash and did not get the cash .
Twice this has happened to me now on the earn cash section.

Malc

beverduster
Nov 06 2015, 04:43 PM
you will have to go to trail pay, to get anything, slashkey has nothing to do with the offers

marymarcel
Nov 06 2015, 04:46 PM
just joined twitter for 5 farm cash and did not get the cash .
Twice this has happened to me now on the earn cash section.

Malc

Hi Malc:)

I'm sorry this happened to you, please go back into the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there to contact Trialpay as they are the ones who handle those offers. Farm Town doesn't have anything directly to do with those offers.

GRB
Nov 06 2015, 06:23 PM
RANT: As I see it, There seems to be a misunderstanding as to what the function of the SUPER NEIGHBOR is. The DEV's set this up because people complained that they had a life outside of the game ex: vacations, sick, work, etc. So what did some farmers do, Mark several neighbors as SUPER, then complain when the work was done, they irrigated, they fertilized. The SUPER NEIGHBOR setting is being misused. Then the MOD's have to figure out for the farmer what happened. The DEV's have a great game going here and the MOD's have much more patience than they need to have, DONE!!!!!

Taz D
Nov 06 2015, 06:35 PM
RANT: As I see it, There seems to be a misunderstanding as to what the function of the SUPER NEIGHBOR is. The DEV's set this up because people complained that they had a life outside of the game ex: vacations, sick, work, etc. So what did some farmers do, Mark several neighbors as SUPER, then complain when the work was done, they irrigated, they fertilized. The SUPER NEIGHBOR setting is being misused. Then the MOD's have to figure out for the farmer what happened. The DEV's have a great game going here and the MOD's have much more patience than they need to have, DONE!!!!!
Hi GRB,
I moved your post to the General Feedback area as this does not belong in the Help & Support area.

Lee Ann
Nov 07 2015, 05:32 PM
I would love to see the neighbor bar list when you click on a neighbor move the remove neighbor u[ from the bottom of the list and maybe put the show cooperative quests on the bottom , :rolleyes:

marymarcel
Nov 07 2015, 05:39 PM
I would love to see the neighbor bar list when you click on a neighbor move the remove neighbor u[ from the bottom of the list and maybe put the show cooperative quests on the bottom , :rolleyes:

Hi Lee Ann:)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion Section so the developers can read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. Thank you:)

ripple333@yahoo.com
Nov 08 2015, 12:29 PM
its almost a week now and I am still unable to receive gifts Always says an error has occured and please try again later when are you going to fix or address this problem?!!!!!!

ripple333@yahoo.com
Nov 08 2015, 12:38 PM
for several days now I keep getting an error message and try again later why wont it allow me to get my gifts

Taz D
Nov 08 2015, 12:54 PM
for several days now I keep getting an error message and try again later why wont it allow me to get my gifts
You have been answered in the Help & Support thread about gifts. Please stop duplicate posting as it is not necessary for you to do this.
Here is a link to your post and the answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882&page=147

cookiescooking
Nov 11 2015, 12:53 AM
I have lost 2 neighbors that have been with me for quite a few years. The 3rd one said by the end of the week her fuel will be gone. They have the pumps on each farm and have the oil refineries. I LOSE my next neighbor she thinks by the weekend. Her message to me was this: I had 1 refinery and ran great for 6 years, in the last 2 months I've bought 3 more and running out of fuel fast and By the weekend I will be out and will probably be done playing farm town. PLEASE
(Can we Boost the amount of fuel you are allowing us in the next upgrade)

Taz D
Nov 11 2015, 01:03 AM
I have lost 2 neighbors that have been with me for quite a few years. The 3rd one said by the end of the week her fuel will be gone. They have the pumps on each farm and have the oil refineries. I LOSE my next neighbor she thinks by the weekend. Her message to me was this: I had 1 refinery and ran great for 6 years, in the last 2 months I've bought 3 more and running out of fuel fast and By the weekend I will be out and will probably be done playing farm town. PLEASE
(Can we Boost the amount of fuel you are allowing us in the next upgrade)
Hi cookiescooking,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as this is not a question or a problem you are asking for moderator's help on and seem to be asking for others opinions on this.
If you wish to make a suggestion about increasing the amount of fuel then please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
I believe the reason you and others are running out of fuel is because you or the people you hire out to have added a lot of water pieces along your farms. Previously you were able to work those waters when hired without using any fuel. That glitch was fixed as it was never menat to be that way. This means now you are using a large amount of fuel that you were not previously having to use.

Keychains
Nov 11 2015, 01:07 AM
I have had the pleasure of working for Cookiecooking, I will be her 4th neighbor to be forced to quit farmtown a game i truly enjoy due to running out of fuel, been playing faithfully for 6 years, please help me, help us i love Farmtown and it's making me sad knowing my days are numbered..
Sincerely
Keychains

cookiescooking
Nov 11 2015, 01:20 AM
Thank You... for the information on the water being outside the farms.

Jdnelso
Nov 11 2015, 11:24 AM
I have 23 farms and not having any trouble only fill up once a week if that. last fill up I got about 4m gallons...as much as possible I go to market and hire people to h/p, fish chop etc... for me .....

your friends can gift you fuel tooo

malc59
Nov 11 2015, 12:14 PM
Hi Guys

I put a thread on help and support a while ago about my tools facilities and other farms not loading and now its gone .
Is there a glitch in the system as I rebooted my computer and still no change,
Malc

Tiger
Nov 11 2015, 12:18 PM
Hi Guys

I put a thread on help and support a while ago about my tools facilities and other farms not loading and now its gone .
Is there a glitch in the system as I rebooted my computer and still no change,
Malc

Hi Malc,

I replied to you in the following link, please click it and it will take you there >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6015818&postcount=1479

We are keeping all related post together.
Please read the following post as well so you can find your posts in the future :) >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I am now closing this thread

GRB
Nov 11 2015, 07:52 PM
Anyone having fuel problems, visit my farm and leave a message. I might have some tips that you have not come across

max_river
Nov 11 2015, 09:28 PM
i guess i been lucky i have not had to fill up in about a year..i hope they fix this issue for all of you

Keychains
Nov 12 2015, 12:19 AM
I was just like that, about 6 months to a year 1 refinery now i have 4 and being forced out good luck

Keychains
Nov 12 2015, 12:28 AM
I know they blame fishing, my problem is, this was a glitch for years we fished for free, what did it hurt? Giving us free fishing didn't cost them a penny it kept us happy and going ----but when they found out YEARS later about this fish glitch all of a sudden fuel is being drained from me and many of us, for doing what we want to do, we need fish for restaurants etc Sorry but Farmtown is a mess who ever is running this is running it right into the ground or phasing it out, very greedy and money hungry, Now I read something else is broken this makes what 2 or 3 months, of trying to play a broken game and they want to keep draining our fuel over fish REALLY !!! If the Monitors would go to the hire market many are trying to get hired NO FUEL go figure

Old McMark
Nov 12 2015, 10:31 PM
I haven't refilled for at least 6 months. I am down to 65 million. I might need to refuel in about 3 or 4 months.

beverduster
Nov 12 2015, 11:29 PM
i dont have any problem with the fuel & i farm pretty heavy

make sure you have a oil well on every farm helps a bunch, they have uped production several times, but its what i call a stripper well

Crystal
Nov 14 2015, 12:56 PM
I dont get the error but even after they said that the flash problem was fixed it is still too slow so i barely play anymore.

Candy-Iowa
Nov 14 2015, 08:41 PM
Why can we no longer tend the farms of our neighbors when we visit them? Will there be another way provided to earn the points we used to earn that way? Thank you.

Candy-Iowa
Nov 14 2015, 08:48 PM
When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Taz D
Nov 14 2015, 08:52 PM
When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.
Hi Candy,
If you are using IE or Edge then along with not being able to send gifts or boost trains you will not be able to get to that page. I can only suggest you use another browser to try to get to it.

Taz D
Nov 14 2015, 08:55 PM
Why can we no longer tend the farms of our neighbors when we visit them? Will there be another way provided to earn the points we used to earn that way? Thank you.
Hi Candy,
The item's name was changed in the menu to Visit ___'s Farms from Tend and visit. The function to water, rake, etc was broken when that was changed but has since been fixed. SO you should now be able to Visit and get that pop up.

Candy-Iowa
Nov 14 2015, 09:06 PM
No, I use Google Chrome.

Hi Candy,
If you are using IE or Edge then along with not being able to send gifts or boost trains you will not be able to get to that page. I can only suggest you use another browser to try to get to it.

Candy-Iowa
Nov 14 2015, 09:08 PM
Yes, thank you. It works now.

Hi Candy,
The item's name was changed in the menu to Visit ___'s Farms from Tend and visit. The function to water, rake, etc was broken when that was changed but has since been fixed. SO you should now be able to Visit and get that pop up.

Taz D
Nov 14 2015, 09:17 PM
No, I use Google Chrome.
Hi Candy,
Then please check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

The last site in the list is the one that runs that and the Buy Cash tab for Facebook. Farn Town doesn't have any control on those.

Bumfy
Nov 15 2015, 12:02 PM
one of my friends just sent me this message, unfortunately I sent it to my neighbours, but apparently it's spam?

Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 35 persons minimum, you'll receive 50 000 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 29. It will not be repeated.
Just copy and paste and send on ~ Chat Conversation End

Tiger
Nov 15 2015, 12:07 PM
one of my friends just sent me this message, unfortunately I sent it to my neighbours, but apparently it's spam?

Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 35 persons minimum, you'll receive 50 000 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 29. It will not be repeated.
Just copy and paste and send on ~ Chat Conversation End

Hi Bumfy,

That is a hoax message and there is absolutely no truth in it. They tend to do the rounds every few months. Please don't pass it on any more. You can read more about hoax messages in the following link >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595462

amdevine
Nov 20 2015, 07:19 AM
Does anyone know if you can play FarmTown or Cafeland on Microsoft Surface Pro or an IPAD?

Darcia Reyneke
Nov 20 2015, 08:39 AM
Hi can you please help me, as a "SN" I have permission to work and plant and help design one of my neighbors farms. It show a red dot but does not allow me to plow for her with my tools. What am I doing wrong. She is on a very low level and I am trying to help. Also when are you allowed to send fc tools or facilities to a neighbor. Went through the forum but got no help.

Thank you very much for the super game.

marymarcel
Nov 20 2015, 08:55 AM
Hi can you please help me, as a "SN" I have permission to work and plant and help design one of my neighbors farms. It show a red dot but does not allow me to plow for her with my tools. What am I doing wrong. She is on a very low level and I am trying to help. Also when are you allowed to send fc tools or facilities to a neighbor. Went through the forum but got no help.

Thank you very much for the super game.

Hi Darcia:)

You can only plow with new spots on a farm for you have been allowed to design, not all farms. And of course your neighbor must allow you to use their coins.:)

Taz D
Nov 20 2015, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know if you can play FarmTown or Cafeland on Microsoft Surface Pro or an IPAD?
Hi amdevine,
You can play Farm Town on an Ipad if you download a browser that has Flash in it as Safari does not have that. I don't know about playing on the Surface Pro, but I would think the same would apply to it. As far as Cafeland you would need to ask the developers of that game as it is not a Slashkey game.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 20 2015, 11:31 AM

Hi amdevine; Yes, you can play FT on an ipad. You do need a browser that has Adobe Flash. There is one that I use called Puffin. Last time I checked, you can download it for free for 30 days, if you like it, you need to pay $5 to purchase the browser. Steve Jobs had an issue with the quality of Adobe Flash which is why it has NOT been included on the ipad. We (FT players and developers) are currently experiencing issues with Flash. Raul and the other devs have been working hard to undo the many changes that Adobe has caused, and I do think that we are over the worst of the changes.

You will find that playing it on the ipad is somewhat clunky. The screen is much smaller and I find that harvest/plowing is a pain because of that. Hiring helpers to harvest/plow is doable. In other words, in a pinch, is will work, but playing the game on a laptop or large screen computer gives the best results.

PhilGrocholl
Nov 22 2015, 01:09 AM
In a recent update, when you harvest, say, flowers, it hides the other crops, trees, buildings, etc. I have decided that I do not like this feature. It just feels weird having everything dim like that. I just had to restart the game because it glitched on me, and even though I was trying to harvest flowers with my flower harvester, everything was dimmed, including the flowers. Once I restarted the game, it worked, but I've never had to do that before that feature was added in.

Aussie Rae
Nov 22 2015, 07:32 AM
In a recent update, when you harvest, say, flowers, it hides the other crops, trees, buildings, etc. I have decided that I do not like this feature. It just feels weird having everything dim like that. I just had to restart the game because it glitched on me, and even though I was trying to harvest flowers with my flower harvester, everything was dimmed, including the flowers. Once I restarted the game, it worked, but I've never had to do that before that feature was added in.

sounds like you had it set to Dim not Hide... things go faster in ft if you have everything hidden, and the only thing showing.. whatever you are working on at the time.. even planting is faster if you have Crops Hidden, especially with 9x farms..

fredam
Nov 23 2015, 06:16 PM
It is now november 23rd and my curser still has a lot of lag this is getting very frustrating I so love my FT so much so I have 2 accounts to play it and paid a lotta money into it but its now getting to the point of cutting my losses and leaving which I would do with a very heavy heart ..... at some points the curser has a mind of its own .....I'm getting desperate for a solution pleaseeeee

Taz D
Nov 23 2015, 06:28 PM
It is now november 23rd and my curser still has a lot of lag this is getting very frustrating I so love my FT so much so I have 2 accounts to play it and paid a lotta money into it but its now getting to the point of cutting my losses and leaving which I would do with a very heavy heart ..... at some points the curser has a mind of its own .....I'm getting desperate for a solution pleaseeeee
Hi fredam,
What browser are you using? Have you tried other browsers to see if it is different in those? Is you Flash up to date or if using Chrome is it current.
The Flash for all the browsers should be 19,0,0,245.

stevet160
Nov 23 2015, 08:12 PM
Creating extra clicks to select "ingredients" or "animals" is just bad. The way it was before was much smarter and worked just fine. I think this is an update we can roll back. Please fix that.

Taz D
Nov 23 2015, 08:26 PM
Creating extra clicks to select "ingredients" or "animals" is just bad. The way it was before was much smarter and worked just fine. I think this is an update we can roll back. Please fix that.
Hi stevet,
If you wish to make suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

fredam
Nov 24 2015, 07:03 AM
I'm using chrome and my flash player is up to date,I have the same problem on safari and explorer

Taz D
Nov 24 2015, 09:52 AM
I'm using chrome and my flash player is up to date,I have the same problem on safari and explorer
Hi fredam,
Neither safari or IE are ideal browsers for game playing. Would you please try a new browser theat is not already installed on your computer. Many have tried Opera and find it works quite well. If that works then I suggest you uninstall and reinstall Chrome to see if that will speed up your game play.

Qivis
Nov 25 2015, 02:19 PM

If you are using a wireless mouse or have more than 1 mouse plugged in you might also want to be sure the batteries are not running down or the mouse which you do not intend to use is either remaining absolutely still or is off. My wireless mouse sometimes starts doing this when I need to recharge its batteries or if my wired USB mouse is not perfectly still. As a matter of fact, I just plugged my Energizer charger in a few minutes ago for this very problem.

fredam
Nov 26 2015, 07:04 PM
Thanks every one i will try opera and unistall chrome and reinstall I will try anything to get my fav game playing again

jeemersmom
Nov 29 2015, 08:34 PM
I'm sure this is not the correct place for this post...please move if needed. All tools EXCEPT THE PLOW will seed, harvest, etc. on a strip of "land" that is much smaller than the tool is designed for. A 12 x 12 seeder will seed a strip that is only 1 x 12. The plow is the only tool that must have the size of the plow match the size of the area to be plowed. Our work would be much easier if the plow would work even if its working area overlapped the margins of the farm.

Taz D
Nov 29 2015, 08:43 PM
I'm sure this is not the correct place for this post...please move if needed. All tools EXCEPT THE PLOW will seed, harvest, etc. on a strip of "land" that is much smaller than the tool is designed for. A 12 x 12 seeder will seed a strip that is only 1 x 12. The plow is the only tool that must have the size of the plow match the size of the area to be plowed. Our work would be much easier if the plow would work even if its working area overlapped the margins of the farm.
Hi jeemersmom,
The plow does work like the other tools if you are working on a previous plowed area. The only time you need the different sizes of plow is if you are plowing new plots.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing how it works then please post it in the Suggestions section rather than the Feedback section. You can reply to a thread there that fits your suggestion, but you cannot start a new thread there.

AnnaWalls
Nov 30 2015, 03:46 AM
Have you recently reduced the value of trees? Not so long ago, I had no problem keeping my facilities happy, now I can't seem to plant enough, and I've not added any new facilities for a long time, not one that matters anyway.
Lag has gone through the roof most days too, so I'm thinking my tree harvest might not be being counted. For example: 2 rows of ceder seemed to be enough for the longest time, then I need a little more. 3 rows did fine for a while, but now - suddenly - I have like 8 rows and they're not enough. Same with cashews, almonds, mangoes, avocados, and coconuts, and maybe a few others.

Taz D
Nov 30 2015, 10:09 AM
Have you recently reduced the value of trees? Not so long ago, I had no problem keeping my facilities happy, now I can't seem to plant enough, and I've not added any new facilities for a long time, not one that matters anyway.
Lag has gone through the roof most days too, so I'm thinking my tree harvest might not be being counted. For example: 2 rows of ceder seemed to be enough for the longest time, then I need a little more. 3 rows did fine for a while, but now - suddenly - I have like 8 rows and they're not enough. Same with cashews, almonds, mangoes, avocados, and coconuts, and maybe a few others.
Hi Anna,
I hate to tell you this but the value of trees has not changed. The only change has been more facilities added that use more of those crops.

max_river
Nov 30 2015, 02:51 PM
i have a question is big pine worth more than the little one

AnnaWalls
Nov 30 2015, 03:07 PM
Hi Anna,
I hate to tell you this but the value of trees has not changed. The only change has been more facilities added that use more of those crops.

I can understand that, and I've dealt with that with some other trees. So have you changed the requirements of facilities recently? because I haven't added more than paper requirements for a long time, and though I've never seen ceder fence posts in my entire life as a rancher's daughter, I can see their value. I wish I could find some ceder pilings. I'd put them under my house.

Taz D
Nov 30 2015, 03:11 PM
i have a question is big pine worth more than the little one
Hi max river,
No both are the same value...each provides 1 pile of logs.

max_river
Nov 30 2015, 08:57 PM
ty taz for the info

Jdnelso
Dec 01 2015, 02:55 PM
i also have that same problem even if allowed to design it is not allowing up to plow new plots. my bulldozer doesnt work on his farm either. if it matters my plow does show up in my tool box it just wont plow :(

i am also not able to get into store or my SN storage to get items to design with.
my crane doesn't work on his farm either so i can clear it off so can do the work my SN wants my help with

am we missing a step? he approved to do all of the options that poped up as choices when he SN me...

Taz D
Dec 01 2015, 03:56 PM
i also have that same problem even if allowed to design it is not allowing up to plow new plots. my bulldozer doesnt work on his farm either. if it matters my plow does show up in my tool box it just wont plow :(

i am also not able to get into store or my SN storage to get items to design with.
my crane doesn't work on his farm either so i can clear it off so can do the work my SN wants my help with

am we missing a step? he approved to do all of the options that poped up as choices when he SN me...
Hi jdnelso,
Did he allow you to "Allow Selling & Buying Items with My Coins"? That would be required to allow you to do the things you are talking about doing.

Jdnelso
Dec 01 2015, 03:59 PM
he said he clicked on everything but i will double check

is that also what is casuging the problem with not being able to do plow and bulldoze?

Taz D
Dec 01 2015, 04:34 PM
he said he clicked on everything but i will double check

is that also what is casuging the problem with not being able to do plow and bulldoze?
Yes, because it costs them coins to plow.

dorissau
Dec 01 2015, 08:09 PM
Didn't find any thread about just plain neighbors, so will put my question here... is there any way we can figure out how many neighbors we are ALLOWED? I know it differs depending on your number (of some sort) and I can find in the trophy section that I have 106.. but sometimes I can invite new neighbors and sometimes the request just goes into mysterious cyber space and they cannot connect. There must be a book about figuring out neighbor numbers for dummies!! !!!

Taz D
Dec 01 2015, 08:34 PM
Didn't find any thread about just plain neighbors, so will put my question here... is there any way we can figure out how many neighbors we are ALLOWED? I know it differs depending on your number (of some sort) and I can find in the trophy section that I have 106.. but sometimes I can invite new neighbors and sometimes the request just goes into mysterious cyber space and they cannot connect. There must be a book about figuring out neighbor numbers for dummies!! !!!
Hi dorissau,
No I am afraid there isn't any way to tell you how many you can have because it is based on the ID numbers. Those can vary from 8 up to 16 digits in length, so you could have anywhere from 80 up to 120 depending on the length of each of those IDs. If you are at 106 I would say you are probably close to your maximum. Those you are trying to invite may be putting you over what you can have.

supertrucker
Dec 02 2015, 07:06 PM
forgive me for the title, but i wish there was a pop-up dialog box that would tell me if/when my super neighbors had work on their farms (better yet, which farms have work on them?). i don't have a lot of them (only 2), but i have enough to do with my own farms that i don't always have time to visit every farm they have, for work that might not be there.

Taz D
Dec 02 2015, 07:34 PM
forgive me for the title, but i wish there was a pop-up dialog box that would tell me if/when my super neighbors had work on their farms (better yet, which farms have work on them?). i don't have a lot of them (only 2), but i have enough to do with my own farms that i don't always have time to visit every farm they have, for work that might not be there.
Hi Supertrucker,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

supertrucker
Dec 02 2015, 09:55 PM
Hi Supertrucker,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

no problem, i can do that...

Jdnelso
Dec 05 2015, 10:08 AM
i have been helping one of my SN do a farm,when i go to his farm i can buy and sell trees, flowers, etc.... BUT i am not able to sell off or even send to storage a bunch of extra animals he got and in the store all the animals say LOCKED.... how come i can do everything but animals? did we miss something he needs to allow me?

Taz D
Dec 05 2015, 10:26 AM
i have been helping one of my SN do a farm,when i go to his farm i can buy and sell trees, flowers, etc.... BUT i am not able to sell off or even send to storage a bunch of extra animals he got and in the store all the animals say LOCKED.... how come i can do everything but animals? did we miss something he needs to allow me?
Hi jdnelso,
No you didn't miss something he needs to allow. Animals are not included in the super neighbors functions.

Lonnieamber
Dec 11 2015, 03:31 AM
I don't see a synagogue, Jewish deli or anything Jewish. Why not?

Taz D
Dec 11 2015, 10:00 AM
I don't see a synagogue, Jewish deli or anything Jewish. Why not?
Hi Lonnieamber,
If you would like to make a suggestion for these items then please put it in the Suggestions section instead of Feedback. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

Richard-and-Pamela-Myers
Dec 11 2015, 11:38 AM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - Do Something to that annoying Avatar when we try to design our farms ! It is always in the way, standing where I need to see something, or remove something !!!! It drives me crazy!'

Thank you

Taz D
Dec 11 2015, 11:46 AM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - Do Something to that annoying Avatar when we try to design our farms ! It is always in the way, standing where I need to see something, or remove something !!!! It drives me crazy!'

Thank you
Hi Richard and Pamela Myers,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Winny
Dec 11 2015, 03:58 PM
I find the EYE! I find it VERY annoying, I never want to not view everything at once. The EYE turns stuff off without my say so. Can I remove it?

Tiger
Dec 11 2015, 04:10 PM
I find the EYE! I find it VERY annoying, I never want to not view everything at once. The EYE turns stuff off without my say so. Can I remove it?

Hi Winny,

Pick up a tool and click on the eye until it is fully open, then it will not hide anything related to that tool. Also in your game settings, remove the check mark for "Eye Icon only toggles between".

Winny
Dec 11 2015, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the ideas, but I'd already tryed that. My EYE has a mind of it's own, it seems

Taz D
Dec 11 2015, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the ideas, but I'd already tryed that. My EYE has a mind of it's own, it seems
Hi Winny,
What do you see of the eye when you pick up a tool? Is the eye open all the way, half way, or fully closed? If it is not fully open then it will hide things so you can find everything that particular tool can work on. If it is not fiully open then click on the eye until it is fully open and that will make everything visible. It will stay at whatever setting you leave it at.

trusim1
Dec 13 2015, 06:30 AM
Hi, I'm not sure if I can post here, as I'm lost, but my Avatar is MISSING.... I can't see me (it/her) please help ?
Thank you
Trudy

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 08:00 AM
Hi, I'm not sure if I can post here, as I'm lost, but my Avatar is MISSING.... I can't see me (it/her) please help ?
Thank you
Trudy
Hi Trudy,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

AlyceAnn
Dec 13 2015, 09:35 AM
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items? Thank you :)

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 10:19 AM
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items? Thank you :)
Hi AlyceAnn,
Only the developers know when they will update or add to the train cars.

I am not sure what you are trying to ask about the watering.

ArielB
Dec 13 2015, 12:22 PM
Did something happen with crude production (red barrels) from the oil pumps? I have one pump on each of my 28 farms (plus two trains with one tanker car each) and the facility manager inventory never showed a shortage. I have not added any refineries, but suddenly either last week or this week, I have a serious crude shortage. For example, this morning the facilities manager shows that I need 4288 barrel and I'm short 3899 for a full facility run.

Was production cut, or is there a bug? It seems like a sudden change.

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 12:50 PM
Did something happen with crude production (red barrels) from the oil pumps? I have one pump on each of my 28 farms (plus two trains with one tanker car each) and the facility manager inventory never showed a shortage. I have not added any refineries, but suddenly either last week or this week, I have a serious crude shortage. For example, this morning the facilities manager shows that I need 4288 barrel and I'm short 3899 for a full facility run.

Was production cut, or is there a bug? It seems like a sudden change.
Hi ArielB,
Nothing has changed for crude oil production. With 28 oil pumps you are getting 672 barrels a day.
To completely fill a single refinery requires 300 barrels, so you could only fill 2 and a part of a 3rd one. I am afraid you are trying to produce more than your pumps can keep up with so you have used up any surplus you had in storage. Maybe try not making some of the items in your refineries. With 18 refineries 672 barrels a day will never fill all of them.

AlyceAnn
Dec 13 2015, 01:57 PM
Hi AlyceAnn,
Only the developers know when they will update or add to the train cars.

I am not sure what you are trying to ask about the watering.

I was assuming that the feedback was a place to mention things still needed, I obviously know only the developers know when they will do it. Its a suggestion. So then this still is the wrong place to put this request. Why is it so hard to post suggestions??

I didn't ask about watering.....Everything tells you when it will be ready, there should not be a problem for them to also have this available for WATER, ponds, seas etc. There is no way to tell when they will be ready like crops and trees etc.

I am frustrated with communication with the correct people. I really am.

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 02:14 PM
I was assuming that the feedback was a place to mention things still needed, I obviously know only the developers know when they will do it. Its a suggestion. So then this still is the wrong place to put this request. Why is it so hard to post suggestions??

I didn't ask about watering.....Everything tells you when it will be ready, there should not be a problem for them to also have this available for WATER, ponds, seas etc. There is no way to tell when they will be ready like crops and trees etc.

I am frustrated with communication with the correct people. I really am.
Hi AlyceAnn,
There is a way but it is a little more complicated. Pick up a boat or fishing pole, set the eye to fully open (nothing hidden) and hover the boat or pole over the water.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing it so it is easier then please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

AlyceAnn
Dec 13 2015, 02:26 PM
Hi AlyceAnn,
There is a way but it is a little more complicated. Pick up a boat or fishing pole, set the eye to fully open (nothing hidden) and hover the boat or pole over the water.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing it so it is easier then please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

Great, thanks Taz for all your patience :) I will try that trick with the ponds I'm thrilled that there is a way!

Richard-and-Pamela-Myers
Dec 13 2015, 04:39 PM
KEEPS TELLING ME I CAN NOT ACCESS Suggestions - I don't have permission to post there!

marymarcel
Dec 13 2015, 04:42 PM
KEEPS TELLING ME I CAN NOT ACCESS Suggestions - I don't have permission to post there!

Hi Richard and Pamela Myers:)

Please click in the following link which corresponds to Suggestions for Avatar and post your suggestion there:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595078

Shnookims
Dec 19 2015, 06:33 PM
Is there any place I can find how many trees I have on all my fields?

Taz D
Dec 19 2015, 06:44 PM
Hi Shnookims,
The only way I know is to look in the Farm Stats, with the check box for fertilization off and you should see how many are growing or ready on each farm.

Jdnelso
Dec 20 2015, 06:03 AM

if you have the crane click on a tree like you are going to move them all to storage but don't move them... the window that pops up tells you exactly how many trees you have on that particular farm... you can use this tool also to see how many of a particular tree you have on that farm

Jdnelso
Dec 21 2015, 07:12 PM
wish had super pumps ... like they have for the windmill. perpetually low on storage not possible to keep up with everything ... same problem with mineral mines ............

maybe developers can switch some facilities to natural gas?

marymarcel
Dec 21 2015, 07:18 PM
wish had super pumps ... like they have for the windmill. perpetually low on storage not possible to keep up with everything ... same problem with mineral mines ............

maybe developers can switch some facilities to natural gas?

Hi Jdnelso:)

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion Section, so the developers can see them.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.

jkpaul76
Dec 22 2015, 08:38 PM
The only way i know is also the farm stats however you do need to have the farms a certain size before that can actually help.

rjohn726
Dec 31 2015, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the improvements when working another’s complicated farm for the Facilities and Clients. The speed now is wonderful.

Thanks

Arline
Jan 11 2016, 09:12 AM
You can play FarmTown on a Microsoft Surface Pro with no downloads. It is just like a regular computer, that's why I bought one. I have been looking to play FarmTown on a tablet for years and finally made it happen with my Surface (and detachable keyboard!) I don't use Apple products and love my Samsung Note 4 smartphone!

Farmer Kerry
Jan 12 2016, 12:45 PM
I'd like to see at least some functionality with an Android or iOS device. I realize it would probably never be possible to make the entire game work but maybe there could be a few things we could do remotely, through those devices?..Like maybe a single farm? or some functions?...or even seeing some stats?...or something

lovetoocraft
Jan 12 2016, 02:40 PM
This is driving me nuts...Pray tell...what is a "Cranberry Tree" or a "Prune" Tree? Cranberries grow on a bush and the field needs to be flooded to harvest them. Prunes are plums that have been dehydrated...we have Plum trees already. What am I missing lol? Are there any other FooPahs I'm missing?:rolleyes:

Taz D
Jan 12 2016, 03:57 PM
I'd like to see at least some functionality with an Android or iOS device. I realize it would probably never be possible to make the entire game work but maybe there could be a few things we could do remotely, through those devices?..Like maybe a single farm? or some functions?...or even seeing some stats?...or something
Hi Farmer Kerry,
I have moved your post to a thread in feedback related to what you are asking. As long as you have or can download a browser that has Flash player to those devices then you can play Farm Town on them. Some functions would be very difficult to do because of the screen size and the touch screen, but you can open and use Farm Town in those as long as you have a browser with Flash plugin.

Taz D
Jan 12 2016, 04:10 PM
This is driving me nuts...Pray tell...what is a "Cranberry Tree" or a "Prune" Tree? Cranberries grow on a bush and the field needs to be flooded to harvest them. Prunes are plums that have been dehydrated...we have Plum trees already. What am I missing lol? Are there any other FooPahs I'm missing?:rolleyes:
Hi lovetoocraft,
I moved your post to the Feedback section as it is not a suggestion for the game. There is a tree version for cranberries aso though it is not a common way to get them. What we commonly see are Cranberry bushes grown in what is called a cranberry bog.
There is also a tree called a Prune tree though it is a veriety of the plum tree that is also not common in the US.

max_river
Jan 12 2016, 04:24 PM

i am from canada and cranberrys grow on trees i guess there different countrys

jfedwards
Jan 13 2016, 09:46 AM
"sorry the farm where i had asked you for help is now private so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible".....this is rude...whats wrong with using the job has expired-no problem....you go to help not to be rude to

Tiger
Jan 13 2016, 10:30 AM
"sorry the farm where i had asked you for help is now private so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible".....this is rude...whats wrong with using the job has expired-no problem....you go to help not to be rude to

Hi jfedwards,

What's rude about it? What it's telling you is the farm owner has posted from a farm with facilities on and then made the farm private, which means you can't work those facilites unless you have the dispatched trains and they have facilites on other farms. If the job has recently been posted it is likely NOT expired which is why you won't get that message. Had the farm been made private BEFORE they tried to post, they would have seen a message telling them that posting from facilities on that farm was temporarily disabled as it was private.

I doubt that the farm owner has realized that what they have done is stopping you from working those facilites. All you can do is let them know what has happened so they can make the farm public again or they can post from facilties that are on public farms, then you will be able to work those farms.

Darth Tater
Jan 18 2016, 03:11 PM
Prunes are European plums, they have the a higher sugar content than the plums in the US, which are of Japanese origin.

priscillar
Jan 19 2016, 08:58 AM
Kind of disagree about the cranberry tree. It's may be a cranberry cotoneaster or a viburnum and the berries while good for birds, are not for human consumption.

There are several bush/shrubs with the name 'cranberry' tagged on.
REAL cranberries, as the original poster stated, grow in bogs. Period.

Prunes are dried plums.

cherd1
Jan 19 2016, 09:33 AM
There seem to be several dead spots on the screen. This is not isolated to one computer or one server. I have noticed this ever since the posting regarding the problem with plug ins. Anybody else experiencing this?

barbara nixon
Jan 19 2016, 12:29 PM
i'm a little bummed..can't put rivers etc. under the train bridges..they lay on top..my bright idea shot down the tubes...even tried the green hand and still they end up covering the bridges...what to do?..guess they weren't designed for that..oh well..will dream up sumpthin else...

Taz D
Jan 19 2016, 12:39 PM
i'm a little bummed..can't put rivers etc. under the train bridges..they lay on top..my bright idea shot down the tubes...even tried the green hand and still they end up covering the bridges...what to do?..guess they weren't designed for that..oh well..will dream up sumpthin else...
Hi Barbara,
I have some done on my farm 28 if you want to look. Turn off trees so you can see it.
It is tricky as both are on the same level, so you have to find which end will go under the bridge or get it as close as you can without it going over then cover up with bushes or tall grasses.

barbara nixon
Jan 20 2016, 10:13 AM
thanks for the response..it must have been just a glitch at that time, because after i replanted everything it was fine..may my internet was glitchin at that moment,,it swear it's the worst, and it's supposed to b the best...lol..it's ok now

rjohn726
Jan 26 2016, 05:48 AM
I had a few problems cutting trees today with a purple tree cutter this morning. Those trees just hung around after being cut. I did several things like resetting the page as well as making the page larger and smaller.

But then after a few tries that problem went away, and all was ok.

All other things were all ok

Just thought I'd let you know

rjohn726
Jan 27 2016, 06:39 AM
I have harvested everything on the small screen this morning.

I am NOT going to play this game anymore until I get the large screen back

I'll check in an hour or so

I can always play FreeCell as I like that also

It's been a good game, but good by till I can use the large screen

rjohn726
Jan 27 2016, 06:58 AM
OK Now I finally get the large screen. But I now need to pay my bills and do my budget, that will take some time.

later

Susan Cuttriss
Jan 28 2016, 06:48 AM
Isnt it about time they got rid of the 2147 club?....stupid amount and whats the point of it anyway??

mwyld40
Jan 28 2016, 06:55 AM
What is the 2147 Club? Been a Farmer since the beginning and this is the first I've heard of this!

mwyld40
Mom's Farms

marymarcel
Jan 28 2016, 07:08 AM
Isnt it about time they got rid of the 2147 club?....stupid amount and whats the point of it anyway??

What is the 2147 Club? Been a Farmer since the beginning and this is the first I've heard of this!

mwyld40
Mom's Farms

Hi Susan and mwyld40:)

I moved your post to General feedback

Susan, could you please explain us what is the 2147 club?

firegold flames
Jan 28 2016, 07:21 AM
Hi Susan and mwyld40:)

I moved your post to General feedback

Susan, could you please explain us what is the 2147 club?

i also wonder too . Just browsing the forum .

Fred Bee
Jan 30 2016, 07:47 AM
I am unable to do many things, send gifts, use fertilizer and access some boards. I am using Google to connect. Now the message I am getting is that there is an error due to Network Changed. This is something I have not seen before in ALL the years I've been playing. Also, the system is very slow and has been for two days. What's going on?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer.

Taz D
Jan 30 2016, 09:21 AM
I am unable to do many things, send gifts, use fertilizer and access some boards. I am using Google to connect. Now the message I am getting is that there is an error due to Network Changed. This is something I have not seen before in ALL the years I've been playing. Also, the system is very slow and has been for two days. What's going on?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer.
Hi Fred Bee,
This is not something caused within Farm Town. You need to talk to your service provider and see if they know what is going on as that is an internet problem.

Shnookims
Jan 31 2016, 03:55 PM
Please explain to me - if I become someone's super neighbor, will I get all the same bonuses etc. for trees, flowers, and harvest/plow that I would if my friend hired me at the marketplace?