PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 30th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Dec 30 2011, 09:40 PM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Jan 5, 6:50PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 11 new Flowers: You can already earn Belts and Dans on them.

2. 26x26 Farm Expansions for Farms 5 - 10, see prices below:

Farm 5-8 -> 5,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash
Farm 9-10 -> 3,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: About 20 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on. Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. Below is the benefit table:

Yellow Belt => 2% chances to get extra batch
Orange Belt => 4% chances to get extra batch
Green Belt => 7% chances to get extra batch
Blue Belt => 10% chances to get extra batch
Brown Belt => 14% chances to get extra batch
Black Belt => 18% chances to get extra batch
1th Dan => 21% chances to get extra batch
2nd Dan => 24% chances to get extra batch
3rd Dan => 28% chances to get extra batch
4th Dan => 32% chances to get extra batch
5th Dan => 37% chances to get extra batch
6th Dan => 42% chances to get extra batch

4. Whirls and Swirls Minigame: Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make several ice-cream flavors.

5. Maximun 12 hour earning cap increased: Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 -> 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 -> 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 -> 5,000,000 coins

Levels higher than 285 are coming in next release.

6. Content Changes:
-Tall Hedges/Colorful Stone Fences from the gift section are now in the Fences category in the store
-Sand Patches from the gift section are now in the Paths category in the store
-Stone Benches from the gift section are now in the Furniture category in the store
-Angels from Christmas is now in the Other category in the store
-Swan Ice Sculpture and Winter Church from Christmas is now in the Winter category in the store

7. Circus Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Circus Supplies.

German Wheel
Rola Bola
Stilts
Taming Platform
Magician Hat
Clown Costume
Taming Whip
Unicycle

8. Car Parts Factory (FC): Produces Car Parts.

Wheel Rim
Exhaust Pipe
Steering Wheel Cover
Windshield
Windshield Wipers
Rear-View Mirror
Spark Plug
Jumper Cables

9. Circus (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Foil
Tambourine
German Wheel
Rola Bola
Stilts
Taming Platform
Magician Hat
Clown Costume
Taming Whip
Unicycle

10. Car Repair Shop (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Car Air Freshener
Wheel Rim
Exhaust Pipe
Steering Wheel Cover
WindShields
Windshield Wipers
Rear-View Mirror
Spark Plug
Jumper Cables

Daily Quests/Goals, Farm 13 and New Levels coming in next release.

Happy New Year to All FarmTown fans!

Thanks

--Raul

Post Release Fixes - Jan 4, 12:50PM EST:

- When mouse over facility products, the Belt information in the tooltip now correctly refers to Batches instead of Products
- The Belt Manager Window now shows correctly all the time, you don't need to open the Facility Window first anymore
- When Posting / Requesting Help you will not see the "Preparing Request" black box for too long anymore

Post Release Fixes - Jan 5, 6:50PM EST:

- After earning Facility Product Belts/Dans and starting Products in Facilities, the Facility utilization will never pass 100% and the total pending products will never pass the maximun capacity of the facility, that was never the original intent and will bring issues in the long run if we don't fix it. Right now, if you have capacity for 100 more batches in a Product and your benefit % is 40%, when you press the Start All button, it will start 100 batches, about 40 of them WILL NOT consume any ingredients, and 60 WILL consume ingredients.

Notice that this is almost functionally equivalent to what we had before but it could be perceived otherwise. Before, when you pressed the Start All button, it started 140 Batches, about 40 of them will not consume any ingredients, and 100 (instead of 60) will consume ingredients, but the facility will be overloaded (utilization > 100%) and you will have to wait until it finish all those "overloaded" products to Start more productions for that product, hence, at least from the bonus perspective, they are equivalent.

Known Issues:

- None

jcassemjr
Dec 30 2011, 09:45 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the update. Wasn't counting on it before the New Year!

LeeClements
Dec 30 2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the update love it....Happy New Year

psycho_mommi
Dec 30 2011, 09:50 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Tyvm raul and devs!!! You rock!! Have a safe and happy new year!!!!!! :d:d:d:d

StoneFace
Dec 30 2011, 09:51 PM
well I guess that answers that

FARM 13 :eek:

and

more levels :D

coming in the next release...... woo hoo.... guess we will all be around for a while yet, huh
:p

theoxman
Dec 30 2011, 09:53 PM
PLEASE..for crying out loud...MAKE THE MINES WORKABLE. Let's do that instead of adding more products that use metals. Sheeze.

StoneFace
Dec 30 2011, 09:54 PM
Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. Below is the benefit table:

I guess that is okay, that more batches can be processed as a "gift" without using our own coin and/or products.

I think that will be a help mostly to those who do not or cannot fill their facilities on their own efforts due to lack of crops or coin

StoneFace
Dec 30 2011, 09:57 PM
and thanks for the increase in the $1million coin limits

especially now that my crabs are starting to earn bonuses...lol

TerriFlynn
Dec 30 2011, 10:03 PM
Thank you Raul, I was getting bored, LOL ! Love the 12 hour earning cap raise!!!! Can't wait for FARM 13. Happy New Year Raul, Devs, Mods, and most of all Slashkey!

Just a lil suggestion.... it would be nice if FarmCash went on sale once in awhile :)

Miamine
Dec 30 2011, 10:09 PM
windows = windscreen
WINDSCREEN!!!!! :eek:
*Runs to check new stuff:p

anniesgrannie
Dec 30 2011, 10:15 PM
When I received a belt notice on a facility and noticed that it was filled to 103% I came zipping over here. I love all the changes. You guys are the greatest! Thanks!

Aussie Rae
Dec 30 2011, 10:16 PM
not happy!! upgraded farm 5, paid 25fc...bought the Car Repair Shop 30fc, Circus for 2,100,00 coins..put them on the farm, bought Circus Supplies 2,000,000 coins and Car Parts Factory 30fc.. put them on the farm...decided to move the service ones to my referral farm so put them in storage...got to the farm...no!!! they are not in storage...refreshed ft..nothing..closed down fb..re started computer...still not there!! :(

AM A HAPPY FARMER...THE ITEMS THAT VANISHED HAVE NOW COME HOME!!! SOME PEOPLE RUN AWAY TO JOIN THE CIRCUS....MY CIRCUS RAN WAY!!! BUT ALL IS NOW WELL....

SunnyD
Dec 30 2011, 10:20 PM
Yay!! Happy New Years to all!!!! yay on new levels I need the Farm Cash from increasing LOL LOL

Squindy
Dec 30 2011, 10:25 PM
All you developers have really improved the game in so many ways. Is there a way you could add a button to make all animals disappear when working another farm? They slow me down so much and often cause the screen to freeze. Just wondering. Thanks!

Happy New Year!

Maverick1
Dec 30 2011, 10:26 PM
I'm sorry but this is getting to be a joke. All we get are things that make you pay for Farm Cash to get anywhere, at least for long time players. Once again I have to say that money has taken the place of fair play. It used to be you leveled up and got FC, now because people do so well, we no longer get anything, unless we wait 2 months or long for 25 levels.
It's a new year and time to find a new game, I hate doing it because I have put a lot of time into Farmtown, only to be let down again.

Padme
Dec 30 2011, 10:29 PM
3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: About 20 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on. Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. Below is the benefit table:

Two things about this.

When you scroll over the product in your belts it will say 18 products to reach the next belt. Should that say batches not products?
If we get an extra batch for free does that add to the batches we can start or just a batch is start for free. Let me give you an example so you know what I am asking. Lets take flour if you start flour to 100% you get 720 batches and use 7200 wheat boxes. Now if we have the 6th dan belt does that mean we will have approximately 142% or 1022 batches started in the windmill or we will only need approximately 4176 (58% of 7200) boxes of wheat to start the windmill to the max.

Thanks for the update and glad to see the prices of the farms are coming down.

neetys
Dec 30 2011, 10:31 PM
A most unexpected and very welcome update. Love it all especially the pretty new flowers. I'm sure the rest of the world has been on holiday between Christmas and New Year. Don't you people ever take a break?

Nazza
Dec 30 2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the update but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix it so us over 1 billion xp's can please level up so we can get the bonuses - I am still level 235. thank you.

Docperk
Dec 30 2011, 10:43 PM
WOW! Thanks for the update. I almost put money on my card today, now I wished I would have. You can bet I will tomorrow... :D

al_bundy
Dec 30 2011, 10:43 PM
Fantastic release raul appreciated as always

Farm 13 in next release wow and i thought 12 would be the last

Jwebb
Dec 30 2011, 10:49 PM
Raul, Are you kidding me? Auto repair/supply and a Circus/supply? We can't even get any new seeds for our farms? This Is FARM TOWN! Please please please! We need new seeds!!

Jean's Farm
Dec 30 2011, 11:01 PM
I'm sorry but this is getting to be a joke. All we get are things that make you pay for Farm Cash to get anywhere, at least for long time players. Once again I have to say that money has taken the place of fair play. It used to be you leveled up and got FC, now because people do so well, we no longer get anything, unless we wait 2 months or long for 25 levels.
It's a new year and time to find a new game, I hate doing it because I have put a lot of time into Farmtown, only to be let down again.

Gee....if we don't buy things for cash.....how are the devs going to get paid???? And if they don't get paid I'm sure they will jump ship and then we won't have the awesome game we have now. Every game I play on FB wants you to spend cash and to get the good stuff you have to. This is the only game I will spend cash on.

I am on a tight budget but will spend $20 here rather than going to the movies. That lasts a couple hours and this gives me more pleasure longer.

Thanks Raul and devs for all you do!!! Thanks for the New Years present....and have a great New Years!!!! :D

magsmain
Dec 30 2011, 11:03 PM
thanks for a great game, and listening to us all, long live Farm Town, and all the friends I have made through it, Happy New Year to all of you xx

Farmer Shelton
Dec 30 2011, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the update!! Going to check it out now and post the link to this thread on my wall for my friends to see, too!

janisko
Dec 30 2011, 11:34 PM
I love everything and have already increased 3 of my farms to 26x26. Your new pricing is much more reasonable. Thank you!

One request... Even though we're using coin to fill the mineral mine and some of the other facilities, we need to have people work them. I have mines on every one of my 12 farms and never have enough stainless steel. Same with the fish farm. I have four of them and never have enough shrimp.

gffarmer
Dec 30 2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the great updates! I can now upgrade my other farms. Love the changes! Great job! Happy New year to all of you!!

Lavenda
Dec 30 2011, 11:46 PM
thanks devs!

ArtsyLady
Dec 30 2011, 11:55 PM

I really hope they don't do Quests the way they do them in FV! I know lots of people who have decided to or are thinking of quitting FV because of the Quests! I like FT because of the ease of playing at one's own pace and the ability to obtain most things when or if I choose to (although I like it a lot for the social aspects). Please, please, developers! :eek: Don't make this into something I constantly have to feel pressured about! I worry enough about my poor crops possibly wasting! That's enough worry for me!

My farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=607619402&farm_ix=0

Harvest Moon
Dec 30 2011, 11:56 PM
Raul, Are you kidding me? Auto repair/supply and a Circus/supply? We can't even get any new seeds for our farms? This Is FARM TOWN! Please please please! We need new seeds!!

Thanks for the new stuff..but..as always..would LOVE to be able to use existing crops and have new things to make in existing facilities....we are getting away from the farm life a bit too much

LoreneC
Dec 31 2011, 12:06 AM
New Flowers! Thank you so much!

adinar
Dec 31 2011, 12:14 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the update. Wasn't counting on it before the New Year!

Double Sweet :) thanks alot!! and i see the expansions are reduced in price which should make others happy :)

Perico429
Dec 31 2011, 12:14 AM
Raul: Thanks for the updates.... Can't wait for the new levels and farms.

Suggestion: increasing all the ore production..

SirDaywalker
Dec 31 2011, 12:41 AM
Raul and the Slashkey Crew!

First I must comment on the last Release ~ The Fences section now
looks just like I always imagined, lol...thank you so very
much, they all look awesome!
:)

Second ~ is there any talk on the FT Tables about allowing more than
one (maybe up to 3) Animal Harvest Buildings (Wool Shed, Chicken Coop,
Dairy Shed, etc) per Farm? That would sure cure the Wool shortage
for me, I mean sure we have 12 Farms so the theory of having
12 Wool Sheds would be great, but aesthetically they don't
blend in with certain other decor so naturally
I don't have one on each Farm.
:rolleyes:

Just a thought, but usually when I have one
the Slashkey Team is already working on it.
:o

Again, this is the only App on FB that I have played for 2 years.

For those who remember what it was like back then, and see
how far you have all advanced this game today
it's easy to see why I stick with my FT.
:cool:

The dedication of you all does not go unnoticed.

Thank you!
:D

nanhutch
Dec 31 2011, 01:34 AM
Ugghh! Daily quests and goals?? Other than that, looking good!

justmecookin
Dec 31 2011, 01:45 AM
Thank you--- as always a super update

Vicky Vine
Dec 31 2011, 01:48 AM
:D Great Update....Thank You

kazzaqld
Dec 31 2011, 02:23 AM
more levels coming, woohoo! Nice update, thank you. :)

driverdave
Dec 31 2011, 03:11 AM
Ok the product dans are vanishing ........ i achieved a whipped cream brown belt and 5 mions later its not in my belts window in the toolbox????????? i did all the usual things relog clear cache etc etc and no change

AussieGecko
Dec 31 2011, 03:12 AM
It's New Years Eve and I was planning a nice quiet night at home watching the fireworks on TV. Now I get to watch that AND play with new goodies. THANK YOU all and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

ARK1
Dec 31 2011, 03:12 AM
Nice upgrade, now how about giving us an increase in production from the mines, maybe even a cash or coin addition to the existing ones in order to meet the now ever increasing demands for metals and petro chemicals. As for the threatened quests in the next upgrade, that is following in Zyngas footsteps, but I suppose we will have to tolerate those, or like the mini games, ignore them

Phoenix Granny
Dec 31 2011, 03:58 AM
These upgrades are exactly why I love this game.....trying really hard to get to 285 before the next release.....Thanks so much devs...u guys really know how to keep a player interested...But could we have some new crops....thanks....and Happy New Year to all of you.....

maggiel29
Dec 31 2011, 04:04 AM
Love it all - thank-you thank-you and Happy New Year to all

Molly Mew
Dec 31 2011, 04:08 AM
Fantastic. Thanks Raul. :)

And a very Happy New Year to all the players, forum members, helpers, moderators and developers who make this game and this forum the very best!!!

http://www.ohiok.com/img/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/babyj3nb/yourcomment/newyear/1.gif

rjohn726
Dec 31 2011, 04:37 AM
Well Gee. That's a big change for me and I will need to think a bit about just what I'll want to do.

Thanks a bunch for the expansion and the coming expansions as I really don't like to layer my farms and in reducing that does gain in the speed element of this game, I thank you for that view of looking into the future, as the time needed to play this game for me is a big thing.

Balance is for me the key point, and as I have some very good neighbors that want to sell me more stuff than I can get today, the train that is coming hopefully will meet those neighbors and my needs also, say 18,000 units every 8 hrs or so would be wonderful, as I could use a lot of stuff if I could change my running my facilities and services every other day as opposed to every third day now, as I can't get enough stuff to post every other day now.

mac16129
Dec 31 2011, 05:20 AM
Fantastic!!! Thanks!!!!

peekachoo
Dec 31 2011, 05:21 AM
Wow, what a lovely surprise to wake up to on my birthday....I love the circus tent ! Also, I always have a lot of silk left over so it's great to find something else to use it on with the circus factory

Many thanks Raul !

Happy New Year to everyone out there.

KGR
Dec 31 2011, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the update. Still hoping that someday we might have some "people" to live on our farms and in our towns. Happy New Year!!

zippity
Dec 31 2011, 06:00 AM
Thank you for the update but I have just lost all my belts in products, anyone else having this issue?

zippity
Dec 31 2011, 06:01 AM
Never mind refreshed and they are back

LandD
Dec 31 2011, 06:25 AM
I concur. I am one of those folks who quit playing FV because of the daily quests! They were absolutely ridiculous! FarmTown is now the only game I play...please, don't ruin it!!

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 31 2011, 06:29 AM
I concur. I am one of those folks who quit playing FV because of the daily quests! They were absolutely ridiculous! FarmTown is now the only game I play...please, don't ruin it!!
I agree!!
i have played FT since the beginning I spend real money on the game.. PLEASE dont go on daily quests or at least don't make them anything like skanky FV
I have blocked all Zynga games I HATE daily quests.I never spend a penny on Zynga games and I think there are thousands like me..

dont go the Zyndga route..please

StoneFace
Dec 31 2011, 06:44 AM
Double Sweet :) thanks alot!! and i see the expansions are reduced in price which should make others happy :)

additionally......

each farmer can choose which farm he/she wishes to expand. It is not a matter of requiring each farm to expand in succession.

good thinking....

Mr. H
Dec 31 2011, 06:56 AM
Thank you for the update but I have just lost all my belts in products, anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, lost all my belt progress on the products as well. Mine did not come back when I refreshed.

Janet 1
Dec 31 2011, 07:42 AM
Farm Town is the only game I play and I don't mind spending real money on it. Many thanks for the extensions. I'll probably be sat here for the rest of the day now moving everything around. lol. Like others though I have problems keeping up with the mines even though I have one of each on all 12 farms. Really need these to be workable please so the stuff goes through quicker.
Many thanks for the new updates and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Mr. H
Dec 31 2011, 07:46 AM
Anyone else having trouble posting their facilities since the update?

I get a pop-up that says "preparing request" and that's as far as it goes.

al_bundy
Dec 31 2011, 07:48 AM
Anyone else having trouble posting their facilities since the update?

I get a pop-up that says "preparing request" and that's as far as it goes.

I Posted mine about a hour ago without issues

Try Clearing your browsers Temporary Files and reloading FT and re try posting

Mr. H
Dec 31 2011, 07:57 AM
I Posted mine about a hour ago without issues

Try Clearing your browsers Temporary Files and reloading FT and re try posting

did all that.

and, an hour after loading them I'm still getting the occasional pop-up about a new product best.

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 31 2011, 08:00 AM
my facilities etc are all working fine too

al_bundy
Dec 31 2011, 08:03 AM
did all that.

and, an hour after loading them I'm still getting the occasional pop-up about a new product best.

thats happening for me aswell

i have semi's on all farms and after filling the semis from empty went all the way to the 4th dan and it seemed to go through 1 belt/dan at a time for each product.

that might be interfering with the posting but should settle down in time (hopefully not long)

Maverick1
Dec 31 2011, 08:03 AM
Gee....if we don't buy things for cash.....how are the devs going to get paid???? And if they don't get paid I'm sure they will jump ship and then we won't have the awesome game we have now. Every game I play on FB wants you to spend cash and to get the good stuff you have to. This is the only game I will spend cash on.

I am on a tight budget but will spend $20 here rather than going to the movies. That lasts a couple hours and this gives me more pleasure longer.

Thanks Raul and devs for all you do!!! Thanks for the New Years present....and have a great New Years!!!! :D

How will they get paid? well I am sure players are not the only source of income here on FB, but that is not the point. When I started this game the idea was to play, earn XP and advance. That has been taken away now. Each level used to earn you FC, now it's nothing until the dev's decide to hand out a little bit here and there. Again the past several months we got level every other month for the most part, now that has changed. The have made it so that you have to BUY things to really get anywhere and that to me is what I don't care for. Should they make money off the game sure, but keep in mind like any business when folks don't like it they will go else where.

al_bundy
Dec 31 2011, 08:10 AM
Raul one problem i have found is the belts/dans on products are not linking to the dan display case (in tool box) but they show in the individual facilities

Players please check this so we can determin if this is affecting all players or just some

servocrow
Dec 31 2011, 08:25 AM
YAY!!! More stuff!! Thanks for the update and moving so many gifts into the store...the expansions...the increase in the earnings cap..

And new levels and farm 13 next time, plus expansions this time...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY CO-FARMERS, DEVS, AND MODS!! :D

muffin12
Dec 31 2011, 08:38 AM
and thanks for the increase in the $1million coin limits

especially now that my crabs are starting to earn bonuses...lol

I don't know what that means .......the increase in coin limits??

al_bundy
Dec 31 2011, 08:43 AM
I don't know what that means .......the increase in coin limits??

when you request ingredients or post for bonuses like fish trees flowers or crops those items have values and when you click on others players bonuses or ingredient requests or they click yours the value is deducted from the 1 million value of items every 12 hours

this has now been increased so you can recieve more then before.

Tiger
Dec 31 2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks Raul and all the team for the great updates. Have a fantastic New Year :D

brenda lee
Dec 31 2011, 08:51 AM
why does the annoying signs keep following you around when we are trying to harvest it gets in the way and slows us down?

Pippilotta444
Dec 31 2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the updates!! Time to explore...

tnbravesgirl
Dec 31 2011, 09:15 AM
PLEASE..for crying out loud...MAKE THE MINES WORKABLE. Let's do that instead of adding more products that use metals. Sheeze.

I totally agree. I have 7 mines now, guess I need to buy 5 more. It seems they would not add new facilities tht use the mining products without increasing the production level. Time for someone to push the pencil just a little bit further. I love all the updates, but refuse to buy another facility that uses mining products until the levels are increased. :mad:

levarti2
Dec 31 2011, 09:33 AM
popups flying everywhere with the new Dans for products. Kinda like when we used to get them for every level (before you changed it to start sharing at Brown). Can't even fish my first farm without 10 windows. Not sure I like this.

kahra01
Dec 31 2011, 09:37 AM
Raul one problem i have found is the belts/dans on products are not linking to the dan display case (in tool box) but they show in the individual facilities

Players please check this so we can determin if this is affecting all players or just some

Mine is linking correctly... so all good here lol!

kahra01
Dec 31 2011, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=Molly Mew;4996790]Fantastic. Thanks Raul. :)

And a very Happy New Year to all the players, forum members, helpers, moderators and developers who make this game and this forum the very best!!!

Thanks Raul for the great update, Happy new year to you all, and would also like to thank all of the above! you all ROCK! :)

ctu1010166
Dec 31 2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks for your update!
Happy New Year to all players!

From Vietnam (GMT +7), Dec 31st, 23:18

Guldfisk Hansen
Dec 31 2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks so much for yet another great update. I love the new flowers and the new 12 hour earning cap raise. Cant wait for farm 13 and new levels.
Happpy New Year Devs and Mods :-)

Macshelly
Dec 31 2011, 11:22 AM
Oh my goodness! I wasn't even looking for a new release! I was just redecorating, and noticed new flowers...It's awesome! Thank you so much!

dumptv
Dec 31 2011, 11:28 AM
Thank you very much for the new flowers. Will they be used in any facilities?
And THANK YOU for raising the 1 million posted gift cap! We appreciate that.

I would like to see more service & facilities using FOOD items. I am so bored of services that nearly match the supplying facility.
Who ever heard of a casino that doesn't serve cocktails?
Why doesn't the circus have peanuts and popcorn?
This is the 5th or 6th set of facs/serves that are set up this way. Where is the fun in that? I stopped buying them out of sheer boredom. If I dont spend FC, the devs make less $$$.

Please, please! Many great ideas have been suggested for services in the forums. Please can we use the farm crops to produce food items again? Please!

FlaEileen
Dec 31 2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the new update. I wasn't expecting it since we got one at the beginning of the month. I love the circus. Sure could use some circus animals to put around it as decoration. ;)

barbhg1221
Dec 31 2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks to the devs for all the updates. I enjoy playing FT much more than I enjoy playing FV. I still play FV, but I no longer participate in their quests. There is just too much begging that needs to be done to complete the quests. There are so many things that I like about FT that I don't like about FV so PLEASE don't copy FV!!

Tauni
Dec 31 2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the GREAT updates and thanks for hard work all year! You devs are great and know how much we appreciate all of your hard work! Hoping you have a Safe and Blessed Happy New Year!!

bsiegel12
Dec 31 2011, 12:42 PM
OMG!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR< guess i better get to work! ty ty ty

JohnAlbertini
Dec 31 2011, 01:24 PM

Ditto, this is ridiculous. Since I reached 260 and was leveled out it has been FOUR months. I am now at almost 14,000,000 XP and have only gotten 25 FC in all that time. This is almost DOUBLE the XP needed for 285. Why do I play?! I assume I'll get another 25 pittance next update. BIG @#$% DEAL!

You REALLY need to add 50+ levels EVERY update and at least 100+ NOW just to get us caught up with the previous lack of levels!!!! Otherwise you are ignoring your long-term players and telling us you don't give a **** about us!

STOP ALL THE OTHER UPDATES UNTIL YOU CORRECT THIS!

Electrox
Dec 31 2011, 01:35 PM
maybe the mini games should pay out FC Coins.

Irish355
Dec 31 2011, 01:49 PM
Ya Hoo!!! Thank you for all the additions...you continually keep the game interesting and fun!!! Happy New Year.

spartan7886
Dec 31 2011, 02:01 PM
Two things about this.

When you scroll over the product in your belts it will say 18 products to reach the next belt. Should that say batches not products?
If we get an extra batch for free does that add to the batches we can start or just a batch is start for free. Let me give you an example so you know what I am asking. Lets take flour if you start flour to 100% you get 720 batches and use 7200 wheat boxes. Now if we have the 6th dan belt does that mean we will have approximately 142% or 1022 batches started in the windmill or we will only need approximately 4176 (58% of 7200) boxes of wheat to start the windmill to the max.

Thanks for the update and glad to see the prices of the farms are coming down.

I would like an answer to this second question also. I saw one person earlier reference 103% full, which implies the first option, but I could only fill to 100%, which implies the second option. This, however, could be a result of being on such a low belt that the odds just didn't work out for me. Which way it works will affect how much wheat I need to plant.

Electrox
Dec 31 2011, 02:22 PM
I would like an answer to this second question also. I saw one person earlier reference 103% full, which implies the first option, but I could only fill to 100%, which implies the second option. This, however, could be a result of being on such a low belt that the odds just didn't work out for me. Which way it works will affect how much wheat I need to plant.

they add the bonus as the next step... so if it takes 70 batches, it 70 batches from your stock, then sk adds the bonus.. and that can take you over the 100%, but you have always been able to go over that before, When they added the all button, they took the max percentage to 200% if you was on zero. now, with the bonus, you can no longer over stuff the facilities that crosses the 100%.

you need to plant so that you never hit zero crops in storage. Use of the stored amount helps big time... but you also have to know how many thousand you go through a day, and figure that into the mix. watering also helps so you can restock faster.

spartan7886
Dec 31 2011, 02:32 PM
they add the bonus as the next step... so if it takes 70 batches, it 70 batches from your stock, then sk adds the bonus.. and that can take you over the 100%, but you have always been able to go over that before, When they added the all button, they took the max percentage to 200% if you was on zero. now, with the bonus, you can no longer over stuff the facilities that crosses the 100%.

you need to plant so that you never hit zero crops in storage. Use of the stored amount helps big time... but you also have to know how many thousand you go through a day, and figure that into the mix. watering also helps so you can restock faster.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I just barely got into yellow belt, so 2% of 10 batches or so rounds to 0.

Regarding the planting, if I plant just enough to keep all my facilities full, I can use the extra plots for cash crops. I'm still working on the 300million coin land expansions, so I have quite a few of those to go.

thefish36
Dec 31 2011, 02:47 PM
What intrigues me is this part

Levels 300-399???? Awesome!!!!

EJA
Dec 31 2011, 03:06 PM
My large Shaker won't work now. I have it in storage but not the small one of either the shaker or cutter. I loved my Shaker. Do you have a lost and found Dept. Maybe it will come home when it get's hungry or is it a bug with the new release?

LoreneC
Dec 31 2011, 03:42 PM
My large Shaker won't work now. I have it in storage but not the small one of either the shaker or cutter. I loved my Shaker. Do you have a lost and found Dept. Maybe it will come home when it get's hungry or is it a bug with the new release?

At the very bottom of the screen, when you are not in full screen mode, there are some options. One of them is support. Contact them about your missing tree harvester. I've had two flower harvesters that went missing and both times I wrote support thy replaced the lost FarmCash so I could repurchase.Now this is a weekend so it will probably be Monday or Tuesday.

They need your email address and a link to your farm.

Taz D
Dec 31 2011, 04:04 PM
I have found a slight glitch. Seems that when you try to post facilities you get a black pop up with "Preparing Request" in it and it won't go on. By closing that facility and trying a different one then it will continue and allow you to post.
Has anyone else seen this?

pelicn
Dec 31 2011, 04:12 PM
Taz, I posted facilities earlier today with no problem.

Raul and developers....Thank you for the surprise update.

Mr. H
Dec 31 2011, 04:19 PM
I have found a slight glitch. Seems that when you try to post facilities you get a black pop up with "Preparing Request" in it and it won't go on. By closing that facility and trying a different one then it will continue and allow you to post.
Has anyone else seen this?

Yes, I ran into that as well.

I just waited a while and came back and it let me post.

It literally took hours for all the pop-ups to appear after I loaded my facilities. I assumed at the time the two problems were related.

ImajeanB
Dec 31 2011, 05:27 PM
thank you very much for all the updates. Is there a way we can get more metal. I have 2 ore mines but with all the things needing metal it is never enough. Again, I do thank and appreciate all the convenient tools we have!

Electrox
Dec 31 2011, 05:53 PM

Sounds like the reason it stopped working is the fact that you no longer have a required shaker, as you must buy first fc shaker before you buy bigger second shaker.

you need to File a claim for lost items in item storage. SK will then replace your fc to you for you to rebuy the needed items.

to file a claim, from your farm page, scroll down to the bottom of the full page, to the Farm Town · Report/Contact this App · English (US)

click on Report / Contact this App.
from the page you get, you have three options. 1> complain to facebook on the app, 2> get help or support, this is for tech support.... 3> report lost ..... this is the one to file a claim for lost fc (or coin) items.

Taz D
Dec 31 2011, 06:50 PM
thank you very much for all the updates. Is there a way we can get more metal. I have 2 ore mines but with all the things needing metal it is never enough. Again, I do thank and appreciate all the convenient tools we have!
Ore mines are coin facilities so get some more when you can. I have 11 ore mines and 5 open pit mines. I don't have to load them all every time now as I have built up enough metal sheets to last a while. Just takes some time to build up to full production.

aa1fy
Dec 31 2011, 06:54 PM
The updates sound very good. But the idea of the "Daily Goals" and Quests sound too much like Zynga to me. I think it will detract from the game and create many problems. Is there any chance of getting and increased production from the Mineral Mines and/or Metal factories? I can't buy any more factories because my 12 mines and 4 Metal Factories cannot keep up with the sheet metal requirements for existing factories.

JAS0643
Dec 31 2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the update the belts on sine products will help out a bunch. I can't wait to see what the daily quest will be like. To the people that don't want to do them you don't have to do them just like we don't have to buy everything in the store to play the game.

davlin88
Dec 31 2011, 07:24 PM
NICE!!! Great work folks. Any hints on the Exp level points?

Mrs Borgies
Dec 31 2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the update the belts on sine products will help out a bunch. I can't wait to see what the daily quest will be like. To the people that don't want to do them you don't have to do them just like we don't have to buy everything in the store to play the game.

I agree with you JAS, I am not into the mini games but the quests sound interesting. I really don't understand people jumping up and down about them when there are so many different ways to have quests. It doesn't have to be like that "other" game. I myself needs more than the mundane stuff we are doing or I will end up leaving for good rather than than coming and going so much. We all play this game for different reasons and it would be so good if we respect that in each other. :)

To the Devs of this game, I am gob smacked with this update and think I will be more so with the next one. Thank you so much for this lovely surprise for NEW YEAR..... May FarmTown be around for many more years to come! :)

Grumpa
Dec 31 2011, 08:04 PM
I agree with you JAS, I am not into the mini games but the quests sound interesting. I really don't understand people jumping up and down about them when there are so many different ways to have quests. It doesn't have to be like that "other" game. I myself needs more than the mundane stuff we are doing or I will end up leaving for good rather than than coming and going so much. We all play this game for different reasons and it would be so good if we respect that in each other. :)

To the Devs of this game, I am gob smacked with this update and think I will be more so with the next one. Thank you so much for this lovely surprise for NEW YEAR..... May FarmTown be around for many more years to come! :)

Think back to the belts Mrs. B

people were crying and nashing there teeth over them, it died down, once they saw how it worked. I think the Devs have done a great job at keeping the game interesting \.

Only problem I have seen this update is the belts again with the ones before the brown posting. they seem to be slowing the game some. We will just have to wait and see if they get adjusted.

I also come and go, but I like the fact that we have to work out what we want to do and where we want to go in the game. THEN comes the HARD part of figuring how to get there.

Taz D
Dec 31 2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the update but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix it so us over 1 billion xp's can please level up so we can get the bonuses - I am still level 235. thank you.
Have you tried sending a ticket to Support to find out why you haven't been leveling up?

Nazza
Dec 31 2011, 10:00 PM
Yes I have sent many many many tickets to support about this matter of not levelling up.
I have actually decided to try and not get as many xp's because I am worried about maxing out the game soon. As a person with health issues who needs to sit and rest a lot, this game has been great to keep my mind active and I have so many friends now from all over the world, I really wish they would expand the levels to over one billion xp's though as I like having incentives to play. Even the Diversification rank I was maxed out being in the 70,000 range so didn't have an aim to get that higher as they set the highest at 60,000. I have been top level since level 34 with each new release of new levels putting me straight to the top one.
All I ask is that they please don't let me max out my favourite game.

Taz D
Dec 31 2011, 10:03 PM
There have been quite a few posts that stem from this one. An interesting side note is that there have been no moderators commenting on or explaining why the game is set at a maximum of 1 billion experience points, especially since there are a number of players that have surpassed that goal post and many who are approaching that goal. This is important especially since it has become much easier to earn experience points in the last few months because of the numerous tools that make farming easier and more productive.
I just went to check her farm myself. I don't know whether there is a digit missing or not because they do not put commas in that number, but regardless of whether she has 1.89 billion or 18.9 million she still should have leveled up to 285. That is the real problem.
There are many of us who are way past the required for level 285 who have attained that and Support should have looked into this if she reported it to them. The moderators cannot do anything about it as it will require a developr to fix this.

maggiel29
Jan 01 2012, 03:50 AM

Yes good point! Do the bonus boxes fill the facilities to the 100% only - therefore less raw materials needed or do they take it to over the 100% meaning more end product? I always stock up then fill up to 100% on everything and I know exactly what I need to do that. I hope this means that I get more end product that I can sell or things are going to get very confusing

maggiel29
Jan 01 2012, 04:00 AM
It looks like not all the products are earning Belts or at least not in the menu to show belts earned.
The products from the new facilites - the Circus Supplies and Car Parts factory are not in my menu for Belts yet. Neither are a lot of items - dolls for example from the Toy Factory, Also it seems to be only actual "finished goods" - so many items that are a "raw material" are not there - eg Copper Ore, Black Pigment, BUT items from the Semi ARE - like meat and sausage pack.
Does anyone know if the missing items ARE actually earning belts or not?

al_bundy
Jan 01 2012, 04:47 AM
It looks like not all the products are earning Belts or at least not in the menu to show belts earned.
The products from the new facilites - the Circus Supplies and Car Parts factory are not in my menu for Belts yet. Neither are a lot of items - dolls for example from the Toy Factory, Also it seems to be only actual "finished goods" - so many items that are a "raw material" are not there - eg Copper Ore, Black Pigment, BUT items from the Semi ARE - like meat and sausage pack.
Does anyone know if the missing items ARE actually earning belts or not?

only the first 20 facilities in order as they appear in the store currently earn belts/dans and the oil pump and semi trailer truck.

tharcicia
Jan 01 2012, 07:33 AM
thanks devs for the update. I would like to wish everybody at Slashkey a Happy New Year!

lynwoo60
Jan 01 2012, 08:14 AM
Just a question has anyone noticed that the new 26x26 expansions from farm 5 on is not the full 26x26 (35x35plots) but only 34 1/2 x 34 1/2. this is what i have found out today after buying farms 5 through to 7. farm 5 bought with coins and farm 6 and 7 bought with fc. the first 4 farms yes they were the true 26x26 but not the next 3 so i have found out. so is this a glitch that will be rectified or are we actually paying for something we are not getting. great update anyway and thought i would just throw this one in the hat for opinions,
thanks for your time and look forward to the new levels and that means more fc lol

al_bundy
Jan 01 2012, 08:16 AM
Just a question has anyone noticed that the new 26x26 expansions from farm 5 on is not the full 26x26 (35x35plots) but only 34 1/2 x 34 1/2. this is what i have found out today after buying farms 5 through to 7. farm 5 bought with coins and farm 6 and 7 bought with fc. the first 4 farms yes they were the true 26x26 but not the next 3 so i have found out. so is this a glitch that will be rectified or are we actually paying for something we are not getting. great update anyway and thought i would just throw this one in the hat for opinions,
thanks for your time and look forward to the new levels and that means more fc lol

all mine only have room for 34 plots and a bit on all 10 farms

lynwoo60
Jan 01 2012, 08:23 AM
my first 4 were 35 x35 as i have used the 5x5 plower to plow them up but hey it is a great update and ty al for answering me.

al_bundy
Jan 01 2012, 08:28 AM
my first 4 were 35 x35 as i have used the 5x5 plower to plow them up but hey it is a great update and ty al for answering me.

Your welcome

U must have got a bonus (i wont tell anyone) :D

bearsteele
Jan 01 2012, 09:22 AM
how do I get the snow off?

Soozy
Jan 01 2012, 10:01 AM
I totally agree. Please add NEW stuff to the facilities we already own. There are plenty of crops and trees that could produce things in the older facilities. Love FT, but "farm" doesn't seem to be the operative word anymore.Thanks for the new stuff..but..as always..would LOVE to be able to use existing crops and have new things to make in existing facilities....we are getting away from the farm life a bit too much

amberdh
Jan 01 2012, 10:46 AM

Hi there. All you will need to do is purchase any of the other ground options available in the store and the new selection will replace the snow :)

jaliseo
Jan 01 2012, 11:08 AM
I don't understand the earning caps. Would someone walk me through what that means. I am completely lost on what this means.

jaliseo
Jan 01 2012, 11:10 AM

Go to grounds and change the cover to something else.

Taz D
Jan 01 2012, 12:48 PM
I don't understand the earning caps. Would someone walk me through what that means. I am completely lost on what this means.
The earning caps are on how much worth of Ingredients and Belt Bonuses you can get. If you are level 0 thru 99 then you still get 1 million worth for each. If you are level 100 thru 199 then you can get up to 3 million for each and if you are level 200 thru 285 (current top level) then you can get up to 4 million worth.

maggiel29
Jan 01 2012, 12:52 PM
only the first 20 facilities in order as they appear in the store currently earn belts/dans and the oil pump and semi trailer truck.

Thank you - I just re-read Rauls post - I was so pleased we had them I didnt read it properly!!
Happy New Year

Zeeky Banutski
Jan 01 2012, 01:59 PM
I agree -- I love the new updates (always do) but at some point we need some other changes. The mines are a good example -- they need to not only produce more raw material so that we can keep those facilities using their products at higher production capacities, but they need to be able to produce salt so that we don't have to rely on gifts from other people to be able to fully utilize the Drying Facility and/or SmokeHouse (or whatever one uses salt).

Also, corn production needs to be stepped up considerably - 900 units (max) at a time is just too small...

Tiger
Jan 01 2012, 02:28 PM
Friendly reminder.

This thread is for comments/feedback on the items in the New Release listed in the 1st post for the developers to see. I have removed all off topic discussions and their replies.

If you require help with the game please go to the Help and Support area of the forum and post a reply in the relevant thread......
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

For General Feedback that isn't part of the new release, go here........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186

For Suggestions or Ideas for the game go here..........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

All further off topic posts or discussions started will be deleted without notice to keep this thread clear and easy to read for the developers. Thank you for understanding.

Jwebb
Jan 01 2012, 05:08 PM
I don't mean to sound ungreatful because I LOVE FARM TOWN...and I do LOVE the new flowers, but I was hoping for new seeds and trees, and also was hoping to use some of the things we already have as well. Adding gift items to the mines, or flowers from trees to make new scents...I would also like to see how much product we have stored from trees. I'm sorry but a Circus? I really wished you would have picked something else! We are all looking forward to a New Year on farm town and as always can't wait for the next upgrade. Happy New Year to everyone at Farm Town and thank you for a great game :)

leighmarie
Jan 01 2012, 05:21 PM
these are awesome updates, you guys do a great job. thanks:)

Papi
Jan 01 2012, 05:33 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the CHAT window is flaky with the new release? Once in a while (quite often, actually), it refuses to let me type. If I click on HIDE and then CHAT, it seems to recover.

JocelynCS
Jan 01 2012, 06:38 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the CHAT window is flaky with the new release? Once in a while (quite often, actually), it refuses to let me type. If I click on HIDE and then CHAT, it seems to recover.

I have too. I'm also getting a lot more "unable to save, click to reload" while hired by other farmers, which of course loses me the job.

hooeybrown
Jan 01 2012, 11:26 PM
I love everything and have already increased 3 of my farms to 26x26. Your new pricing is much more reasonable. Thank you!

One request... Even though we're using coin to fill the mineral mine and some of the other facilities, we need to have people work them. I have mines on every one of my 12 farms and never have enough stainless steel. Same with the fish farm. I have four of them and never have enough shrimp.
I'm perplexed as to the folks saying they have a shortage of metal resources like stainless steel. I have mines on all 12 farms plus 4 metal mills. Since metal mills are coin facilities it seemed like the best way to go to keep metal products in ample supply.

kahra01
Jan 02 2012, 01:40 AM
I don't mean to sound ungreatful because I LOVE FARM TOWN...and I do LOVE the new flowers, but I was hoping for new seeds and trees, and also was hoping to use some of the things we already have as well. Adding gift items to the mines, or flowers from trees to make new scents...I would also like to see how much product we have stored from trees. I'm sorry but a Circus? I really wished you would have picked something else! We are all looking forward to a New Year on farm town and as always can't wait for the next upgrade. Happy New Year to everyone at Farm Town and thank you for a great game :)

In other threads, suggestions thread I believe it was, alot of people were requesting circus items so as much as some might think it odd, the devs were listening. I think its cute lol :)

Nazza
Jan 02 2012, 02:07 AM
I have now levelled up to 285. Great - can't wait till the new levels etc are out in the next few releases.

jennylm3
Jan 02 2012, 02:46 AM
This is definitely the best game ever on FB. I have tried all the others but they never last like this one. Love this game.

al_bundy
Jan 02 2012, 02:48 AM
Raul have you been notified about the glitch with the product belts?

Happy new Year :)

aughty
Jan 02 2012, 04:26 AM
Thanks for upgrades! 13th farm on the way, yahhhhh! How about a START ALL button, it would be priceless for me.

suemack
Jan 02 2012, 05:10 AM
Thanks so much for the new release. Happy New Year everyone!!

StoneFace
Jan 02 2012, 05:51 AM
I have now levelled up to 285. Great - can't wait till the new levels etc are out in the next few releases.

Good news.... happy that your issue is now resolved.... congrats

maggiel29
Jan 02 2012, 08:47 AM

So glad its sorted out for you

maggiel29
Jan 02 2012, 08:52 AM
I like the circus - it looks great on my resort Farm with the carousel - would have like some animals to go with it please and also agree with the post that some uses for the nice new flowers would be good. They are very pretty so thanks for them.
Also a huge thanks for the new expansions at a cheaper price too - looking forward to Farm 13+ and also the "quests" - I have faith in you that it wont get like the "other" game so bring them on.
All in all a great New years present

maggiel29
Jan 02 2012, 09:34 AM
About the Facility belts - when does the system actually register that you have earned a belt? When its loaded, or when its done? I loaded my facilities a little while ago but its only just telling me that Ive earned belts etc. Now that some have actually been produced and a quantity is done.
I am guessing that its when the products are "done" as this would equate to the crops etc and also would explain why the Devs only did some of the facilities - there would simply be too much going on at once otherwise if ALL the facilities were achieving belts at the same time.
Im assuming that the % gets added to the total produced so you in effect achieve a more than 100% output???
Would appreciate it if anyone knows the answers - my poor little brain cant work it out!

Tiger
Jan 02 2012, 11:14 AM
About the Facility belts - when does the system actually register that you have earned a belt? When its loaded, or when its done? I loaded my facilities a little while ago but its only just telling me that Ive earned belts etc. Now that some have actually been produced and a quantity is done.
I am guessing that its when the products are "done" as this would equate to the crops etc and also would explain why the Devs only did some of the facilities - there would simply be too much going on at once otherwise if ALL the facilities were achieving belts at the same time.
Im assuming that the % gets added to the total produced so you in effect achieve a more than 100% output???
Would appreciate it if anyone knows the answers - my poor little brain cant work it out!

Hi there,

When you first load Farm Town the "products" belts doesn't immediately load. Just open your facility manager and close it again and then they should show correct. The posting of bonuses related to this does seem to be a little slow, possibly due to the amount of lower level bonuses, this may well settle down when the higher levels are achieved.

I expect the amount of facilities chosen was to test the system out, they may well add more at a later date, but only the developers know that.

If you maxed your facility out and gained extra free batches along with it, then this may be why you are seeing over 100% in production as the free batches were added to it.

maggiel29
Jan 02 2012, 11:48 AM
Hi there,

When you first load Farm Town the "products" belts doesn't immediately load. Just open your facility manager and close it again and then they should show correct. The posting of bonuses related to this does seem to be a little slow, possibly due to the amount of lower level bonuses, this may well settle down when the higher levels are achieved.

I expect the amount of facilities chosen was to test the system out, they may well add more at a later date, but only the developers know that.

If you maxed your facility out and gained extra free batches along with it, then this may be why you are seeing over 100% in production as the free batches were added to it.

Thanks Tiger - I didnt see the belts in the facility manager because I use the start all button without opening each facility. I came back later and looked in the belt menu and like you say there was nothing - thanks for the prompt answer.

I have to say I DO like this update very much.

diannevt
Jan 02 2012, 01:16 PM
Love all the new stuff!!!! Thank-you for keeping me coming back to play every day.

Having issues posting my facilities, none of my "clients" will go beyond the "preparing request" screen and the belt work facilities I tried also got stuck at the same spot. I was able to post from a work facility that doesn't have belts yet.

This game is sooooo worth every $1 (or $10) that I managge to spend on it. :) Keep up the great work.

gumballs678
Jan 02 2012, 04:15 PM
I like the circus - it looks great on my resort Farm with the carousel - would have like some animals to go with it please and also agree with the post that some uses for the nice new flowers would be good. They are very pretty so thanks for them.
Also a huge thanks for the new expansions at a cheaper price too - looking forward to Farm 13+ and also the "quests" - I have faith in you that it wont get like the "other" game so bring them on.
All in all a great New years present

I'm not really looking forward to the quests because they'll eventually get annoying and if they really are "daily", then we'll be overwhelmed by quests and will have to concentrate on them rather than our farms.

JAS0643
Jan 02 2012, 04:28 PM
Love all the new stuff!!!! Thank-you for keeping me coming back to play every day.

Having issues posting my facilities, none of my "clients" will go beyond the "preparing request" screen and the belt work facilities I tried also got stuck at the same spot. I was able to post from a work facility that doesn't have belts yet.

This game is sooooo worth every $1 (or $10) that I managge to spend on it. :) Keep up the great work.

The issue with posting facilities is due to the product belts. If you click on save and reload the farm that sometimes fixes it, if not just wait a minute or two and try again and it should work. The game is playing catch up to your clicks.

Docperk
Jan 02 2012, 06:31 PM
I'm perplexed as to the folks saying they have a shortage of metal resources like stainless steel. I have mines on all 12 farms plus 4 metal mills. Since metal mills are coin facilities it seemed like the best way to go to keep metal products in ample supply.

Why should we have to have a mine on every farm? They don't fit in with the theme and take up space which makes layer them and I really don't like doing that. I already have 5 mineral and 5 open pit and 3 metal mills, Have just added one of each to make that many and am hoping that gives me enough to keep up with the demand. I am trying to limit the amount of fields that people have to go to work my facilities. I already have facilities on 5 fields and hopefully won't have to expand to more. Since the expansions have really helped out on space the only other need to expand over more fields is the need for duplicate facilities. Of course if they would do away with the restriction of multiple same type facilities on a field then I would have no complaint. :)

angelkitten
Jan 02 2012, 08:23 PM
i love the new stuff!!!!

I have noticed a few things with this belt thing for products. The semi trailer no longer fills to what it used to and neither does linen rope in the textile, the linen rope used to produce 7200 and now its down to 3690...now i need more textile factories and i don't think thats fair!

lavanah
Jan 02 2012, 08:35 PM
I can't seem to hire for my factories, and I am getting the dans coming up. I think it is bogged down or something holding it up.

Taz D
Jan 02 2012, 08:59 PM
I can't seem to hire for my factories, and I am getting the dans coming up. I think it is bogged down or something holding it up.
Are you getting a black box with "preparing request" that just sits there? If so try closing that facility and open another facility and try it.

GADEL
Jan 02 2012, 10:12 PM
I am excited at the new stuff...love the circus tent. Will be looking for the next release and thanks folks for giving us all the great new items.

Taz D
Jan 02 2012, 11:00 PM
Raul, I think you and your team goofed. You should have only released the belts for the facilities for about 5 - 10 facilities instead of 20. The belts are coming so fast that it is hard to decide which ones to post.:eek: And after you have posted you 5 for the 12 hours then it seems all the ones I would have wanted then pop up. :D

JW2009
Jan 02 2012, 11:18 PM
Thank you so much for the new items and especially thank yuo for making a Car Garage, i was all excited to see it :) and bought it right away :)

maggiel29
Jan 03 2012, 03:17 AM
i love the new stuff!!!!

I have noticed a few things with this belt thing for products. The semi trailer no longer fills to what it used to and neither does linen rope in the textile, the linen rope used to produce 7200 and now its down to 3690...now i need more textile factories and i don't think thats fair!

I dont know about the linen rope as I didnt take a note of the figures for that as I always have too much but with the textiles rolls I DID and I seem to have a little MORE than I normally would which would be right for the Orange Belt bonus.

With the Semi-trailer I just refilled one of mine and I have again slightly more "in transit" than I would expect for example 1690 Pork (Blue Belt) instead of 1680.

I have 2 textile factories and 3 semis - are you perhaps only taking the figures for one of each of yours instead of multiplying up?

bea.stagakes55
Jan 03 2012, 03:19 AM
My points rolled over, but my level did not go up...I am at level 285 and should be at 286, now my experience points are not accumulating. I worked 3 of my farms with facilities and did not get any points. Also, did not receive FC when it rolled over (I guess b/c it actually didn't go from 285 to 286) could you please inform me what the problem might be.

maggiel29
Jan 03 2012, 03:42 AM

I get this sometimes too - often if I am offline for some reason. I usually find that if I go online again it works.

It sometimes just needs some kind of "nudge" - like my satellite TV box!!!

al_bundy
Jan 03 2012, 04:26 AM
My points rolled over, but my level did not go up...I am at level 285 and should be at 286, now my experience points are not accumulating. I worked 3 of my farms with facilities and did not get any points. Also, did not receive FC when it rolled over (I guess b/c it actually didn't go from 285 to 286) could you please inform me what the problem might be.

Hi

Level 285 is the current highest that is why it hasnt clicked over

new levels have been announced for the next release :)

as for the experience points not adding on it is possable depending on how many xp you have that the last 3 digits are not visible due to space limitation.

al_bundy
Jan 03 2012, 04:27 AM
I get this sometimes too - often if I am offline for some reason. I usually find that if I go online again it works.

It sometimes just needs some kind of "nudge" - like my satellite TV box!!!

I find clicking the request help button a second time fixes it :)

Emychan
Jan 03 2012, 09:17 AM

I think for ur stainless steel,it's not the question of how many mineral mines u have,I think u dont have enough metal mill.I faced the same problem once then I realized my mistake,I bought more metal mills.

thonotosassa49
Jan 03 2012, 10:20 AM
I agree. I run 3 metal mills and usually have to sell steel to Tom at the market since I always have a surplus.

earlgray
Jan 03 2012, 11:02 AM
I have to say that I really, really love all of the new flowers. Thanks so much for adding them.

KEKLAOL
Jan 03 2012, 12:23 PM
raul, i think you and your team goofed. You should have only released the belts for the facilities for about 5 - 10 facilities instead of 20. The belts are coming so fast that it is hard to decide which ones to post.:eek: And after you have posted you 5 for the 12 hours then it seems all the ones i would have wanted then pop up. :d

i have had lots of belts & dans for facilities but they do not let me post them. There is only the ok button. I have missed so many that could have been posted but did not. When we had dans in crops we could post and get more back. On the ingredients i don't get anything on 95% of them.

Some of mine have finished 4 or 5 or 6 dans and never was able to post them.

Guess i lucked out on this. I liked it the way the crops worked.

Thank you for all the updates.

KEKLAOL
Jan 03 2012, 02:37 PM
AFTER READING SOME OF THE POSTS, I WENT BACK & COUNTED MY FIRST FOUR FARMS WHICH I UPGRADED TO 26x26. THEY ARE ONLY 25 1/2 x 25 1/2.

I WON'T BUY THE UPGRADES ON THE REST OF THE FARMS UNTIL I KNOW THEY ARE 26X26.

STILL HAPPY WITH ALL THE UPGRADES. HOPE THIS CAN BE FIXED

Taz D
Jan 03 2012, 03:52 PM
i have had lots of belts & dans for facilities but they do not let me post them. There is only the ok button. I have missed so many that could have been posted but did not. When we had dans in crops we could post and get more back. On the ingredients i don't get anything on 95% of them.

Some of mine have finished 4 or 5 or 6 dans and never was able to post them.

Guess i lucked out on this. I liked it the way the crops worked.

Thank you for all the updates.
You can only post 5 belts/dans bonuses every 12 hours. That is why you only see the ok button. It is telling you that you have reached that belt but you cannot post it for a bonus. You are still getting the increased percentage of production, just not the bonus amount.
With the facilities you have more possibilities of getting belts than if you are harvesting crops. Crops tended to come slower because you don't harvest them all at the same time.

Taz D
Jan 03 2012, 04:03 PM
AFTER READING SOME OF THE POSTS, I WENT BACK & COUNTED MY FIRST FOUR FARMS WHICH I UPGRADED TO 26x26. THEY ARE ONLY 25 1/2 x 25 1/2.

I WON'T BUY THE UPGRADES ON THE REST OF THE FARMS UNTIL I KNOW THEY ARE 26X26.

STILL HAPPY WITH ALL THE UPGRADES. HOPE THIS CAN BE FIXED
The sizes are 26 by 26. Each crop plot takes up roughly 3/4 of one square. Thus it takes 2 upgrades (4 squares) to be able to add 5 plots and not have a strip left over. If we were to get another upgrade to 28x28 then you would be able to add 3 more plots instead of only 2 with no space leftover.
So for now you can plant 34x34 on a 26x26 farm with a strip left over. If we get an upgrade to 28x28 then we would be able to plant 37x37.

snakpak
Jan 03 2012, 06:19 PM
YOU GUYS ROCK
ty ty ty
farm 13!!!!!!
yes yes yes

Taz D
Jan 03 2012, 06:34 PM
YOU GUYS ROCK
ty ty ty
farm 13!!!!!!
yes yes yes
Better start saving now. The last farm was over 3 billion...:D

jlilly43
Jan 03 2012, 06:51 PM
love the game if we could get it to work was planting yesterday it turned green as i planted my wifes was green when she went to it i tryed it on my new lap top does the same using googals chrom tryed internet expooeer to no good the lady next door came overe used my internet went to her farm works fine wher do i get help dont went to quite thank you john kikky farm jlilly43

jcassemjr
Jan 04 2012, 11:25 AM
Is any one having issues with getting the bonus production added to their facilities? I have 11 oil pumps, and have earned the Green Belt, which provides additional items being sent to production. I just filled all of my oil pumps. They all needed the same amount started in each of them, and after filling, I only received bonus production in 2 of the 11 pumps. My oil pumps on Farm 2 & 5 are at 103.5%, but the others are at 100%.

I suppose it could be a rounding issue, and that based on what I needed to start to fill the pumps to 100% only allowed me to get the 2 additional barrels pending in those 2 pumps, based on all of the production in the pumps that I filled.

Taz D
Jan 04 2012, 01:15 PM
love the game if we could get it to work was planting yesterday it turned green as i planted my wifes was green when she went to it i tryed it on my new lap top does the same using googals chrom tryed internet expooeer to no good the lady next door came overe used my internet went to her farm works fine wher do i get help dont went to quite thank you john kikky farm jlilly43
Post your problem in the Help and Support section. You can get help there.

al_bundy
Jan 04 2012, 06:42 PM

- When mouse over facility products, the Belt information in the tooltip now correctly refers to Batches instead of Products
- The Belt Manager Window now shows correctly all the time, you don't need to open the Facility Window first anymore
- When Posting / Requesting Help you will not see the "Preparing Request" black box for too long anymore

Known Issues:

- None

Thanks Raul

HelenJS22
Jan 05 2012, 12:52 AM
Raul, I think you and your team goofed. You should have only released the belts for the facilities for about 5 - 10 facilities instead of 20. The belts are coming so fast that it is hard to decide which ones to post.:eek: And after you have posted you 5 for the 12 hours then it seems all the ones I would have wanted then pop up. :D

I'm so fed up with them popping up incessantly particularly while I'm trying to work around them that I'm just clicking them all off and not requesting extra for any of them. Right now they are a pain in the neck :(

sananjan
Jan 05 2012, 06:48 AM
Farm cash sale would be helpful especially during the periods when we do not show what we are earning since we are already at the peak.

Angel7
Jan 05 2012, 06:26 PM
I just filled every facility and didn't get one facility over 100% even though the last time I filled some were up to 150% - this really stinks.

al_bundy
Jan 06 2012, 04:41 AM
Hi Guys this glitch has been reported to the dev's for them to look at :)

whilst this hasn't been confirmed by the dev's it is possible that the 100% includes the bonus

my theory in this is that as the belt/dan level increases it is possible that the limit on the product in the facility increases so the facility will see it as being 100% including the bonus.

im sure before the belts were added to facilities that the limit on petrochemical barrells was 170 now the facility manager says 180

will have to wait and see what i can find out

al_bundy
Jan 06 2012, 06:09 AM
Latest Notes from the development team

- After earning Facility Product Belts/Dans and starting Products in Facilities, the Facility utilization will never pass 100% and the total pending products will never pass the maximun capacity of the facility, that was never the original intent and will bring issues in the long run if we don't fix it. Right now, if you have capacity for 100 more batches in a Product and your benefit % is 40%, when you press the Start All button, it will start 100 batches, about 40 of them WILL NOT consume any ingredients, and 60 WILL consume ingredients.

Notice that this is almost functionally equivalent to what we had before but it could be perceived otherwide. Before, when you pressed the Start All button, it started 140 Batches, about 40 of them will not consume any ingredients, and 100 (instead of 60) will consume ingredients, but the facility will be overloaded (utilization > 100%) and you will have to wait until it finish all those "overloaded" products to Start more productions for that product, hence, at least from the bonus perspective, they are equivalent.

maggiel29
Jan 06 2012, 06:33 AM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Jan 5, 6:50PM EST.

Notice that this is almost functionally equivalent to what we had before but it could be perceived otherwise. Before, when you pressed the Start All button, it started 140 Batches, about 40 of them will not consume any ingredients, and 100 (instead of 60) will consume ingredients, but the facility will be overloaded (utilization > 100%) and you will have to wait until it finish all those "overloaded" products to Start more productions for that product, hence, at least from the bonus perspective, they are equivalent.

Known Issues:

- None

OK Im confused. Does this mean I dont need as much cheese for example? Currently in order to max out facilities that use cheese I need 6570 cheese. If I have the 6th Dan and get 42% extra cheese does this mean I only need about 3811 (58%) cheese in order to fill up the cheese using facilities? If this is correct then yes it IS the same as getting 42% more cheese on top of the 6570.

al_bundy
Jan 06 2012, 06:34 AM
OK Im confused. Does this mean I dont need as much cheese for example? Currently in order to max out facilities that use cheese I need 6570 cheese. If I have the 6th Dan and get 42% extra cheese does this mean I only need about 3811 (58%) cheese in order to fill up the cheese using facilities? If this is correct then yes it IS the same as getting 42% more cheese on top of the 6570.

That is what it means :)

maggiel29
Jan 06 2012, 06:37 AM
Hi Guys this glitch has been reported to the dev's for them to look at :)

whilst this hasn't been confirmed by the dev's it is possible that the 100% includes the bonus

my theory in this is that as the belt/dan level increases it is possible that the limit on the product in the facility increases so the facility will see it as being 100% including the bonus.

im sure before the belts were added to facilities that the limit on petrochemical barrells was 170 now the facility manager says 180

will have to wait and see what i can find out

Pre update I had the oil refinery facility as producing a max of 180 petrochemical barrels. I have a green belt for that but I didnt check how much crude it used - will have to check next time.

maggiel29
Jan 06 2012, 06:38 AM
That is what it means :)

Thanks Al thats wonderful!!! I might eventually be able to get rid of one of those ugly dairy buildings! Thanks for the quick response

When Ive finally got the top Dans for everything I can see Im going to have to re do my quantity lists - give me something to do other than watching re runs of NCIS!!!

al_bundy
Jan 06 2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks Al thats wonderful!!! I might eventually be able to get rid of one of those ugly dairy buildings! Thanks for the quick response

When Ive finally got the top Dans for everything I can see Im going to have to re do my quantity lists - give me something to do other than watching re runs of NCIS!!!

your welcome

less demand on cow milk and hen eggs aswell :)

maggiel29
Jan 06 2012, 06:55 AM
your welcome

less demand on cow milk and hen eggs aswell :)

Ok Al Im tying my brain up in knots here - help please.

If Im getting(rounding up) 40% free cheese which will use less milk it will mean I STILL need the 3 dairy processing plants wont it? It wont be until I get the top Dans in say the Pizza Restaurant I will need less cheese and be able to get rid of a Dairy Processing plant. Or is that wrong.

What I WILL be able to get rid of is some of the cows and cow sheds.

al_bundy
Jan 06 2012, 07:00 AM
Ok Al Im tying my brain up in knots here - help please.

If Im getting(rounding up) 40% free cheese which will use less milk it will mean I STILL need the 3 dairy processing plants wont it? It wont be until I get the top Dans in say the Pizza Restaurant I will need less cheese and be able to get rid of a Dairy Processing plant. Or is that wrong.

What I WILL be able to get rid of is some of the cows and cow sheds.

For starters i wouldent get rid of anything just yet untill you are completely sure of requirements and are ending up with excess of certain products

the results will come clear over time.

maggiel29
Jan 06 2012, 07:08 AM
For starters i wouldent get rid of anything just yet untill you are completely sure of requirements and are ending up with excess of certain products

the results will come clear over time.

Good advice - but am I on the right track? Free cheese means less milk needed, free pizza means less cheese needed? I usually try to put buildings I dont need in storage anyway in case I need them again and I wont get rid of my super cows!!!

al_bundy
Jan 06 2012, 07:14 AM
Good advice - but am I on the right track? Free cheese means less milk needed, free pizza means less cheese needed? I usually try to put buildings I dont need in storage anyway in case I need them again and I wont get rid of my super cows!!!

yes you are on the right track :)

maggiel29
Jan 06 2012, 07:32 AM
yes you are on the right track :)

Thank you :) :)

Russ Grove
Jan 07 2012, 06:44 PM
I liked it the way it was before (overfilling facilities). I don't want free crude oil barrels I want more! I spent the last year planning crops, trees and flowers required to fill my facilities adding more as I added facilities. Now as I increase in belt/dan levels the requirements go down. Requirements are now an ever changing target. Do I remove trees and flowers no longer needed? Do I try to calculate and sell the extra input materials no longer needed? Part of the challenge of the game for me was matching the inputs to the facilities. Now that is an ever changing target until all products have reached the maximum dan level. I would rather see the over filled facilities and the amount of product completed be changed to match the overfill so it takes the same amount of time or friends working to empty the facilities.

spartan7886
Jan 07 2012, 09:56 PM
The way it was before with the overfilling facilities didn't do what you wanted either. It still took the same amount of time for each product - 15 (or 7) days for 100%, not necessarily 15 days to empty.

spartan7886
Jan 08 2012, 10:24 AM
Now I'm thoroughly confused. Is there different behavior if you fill a facility vs not? The new way makes more sense vs overfilling, but if you don't fill the facility it still seems to work the old way. I was experimenting on a facility I don't use much - olive oil - which I have at yellow belt. I hit +30 four times, used 120 of my olives, and wound up with 1220 olive oil pending. Raul's post seems to indicate that I should have used 118 of my olives to get 1200 olive oil pending.

ETA: So I decided to check by filling coconut oil from empty. This time it just flat out lied. It only filled to 100% and flashed 1 bonus product, but still used 360 coconuts.

Docperk
Jan 08 2012, 02:44 PM
Seem to be a lot timeout issues today, anybody else having any?

Zeeky Banutski
Jan 08 2012, 03:40 PM
OK - I know I'm not supposed to ***** & complain in this thread, but.....I do love the "Dans" thing. However, is there any way to allow them to be placed into the background somewhere? My problem is, each & every "Dan" I receive cause me to have to respond to it (yes, I want to "share" them with others so that we all can reap the rewards). As soon as I respond to it, I have to "restart" (i.e., hhit the "play" button) my farm - naturally, that means that I have to re-commence whatever activity I was doing. If they could be sent to the background or made to go "idle" until I'm ready to deal with them that would be better. I'm running IE9 & Windows 7 - I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the problem I'm having...

Taz D
Jan 08 2012, 04:25 PM
OK - I know I'm not supposed to ***** & complain in this thread, but.....I do love the "Dans" thing. However, is there any way to allow them to be placed into the background somewhere? My problem is, each & every "Dan" I receive cause me to have to respond to it (yes, I want to "share" them with others so that we all can reap the rewards). As soon as I respond to it, I have to "restart" (i.e., hhit the "play" button) my farm - naturally, that means that I have to re-commence whatever activity I was doing. If they could be sent to the background or made to go "idle" until I'm ready to deal with them that would be better. I'm running IE9 & Windows 7 - I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the problem I'm having...
I haven't ever had to restart after sharing a belt bonus. What happens that makes you have to restart? Have you tried clearing your cache or tried another browser to see if the same thing happens in it?

Zeeky Banutski
Jan 08 2012, 05:35 PM
...Have you tried clearing your cache or tried another browser to see if the same thing happens in it?

Yup -- been there, done that.

Docperk
Jan 08 2012, 06:32 PM
My only complaint about the facility belts is that when I have worked my facilities they start popping up and if I go to work someone else's facilities it makes it difficult cause the dan notifications and the facilities work request are fighting for the screen. Solution is to wait till their done, but then I miss out on getting top goodies. :)

JAS0643
Jan 08 2012, 10:36 PM
Now I'm thoroughly confused. Is there different behavior if you fill a facility vs not? The new way makes more sense vs overfilling, but if you don't fill the facility it still seems to work the old way. I was experimenting on a facility I don't use much - olive oil - which I have at yellow belt. I hit +30 four times, used 120 of my olives, and wound up with 1220 olive oil pending. Raul's post seems to indicate that I should have used 118 of my olives to get 1200 olive oil pending.

ETA: So I decided to check by filling coconut oil from empty. This time it just flat out lied. It only filled to 100% and flashed 1 bonus product, but still used 360 coconuts.

After reading your post I looked at my olive oil did the math fully loaded it and it took 351 olives out of storage (it started 351playing batches) problem I should have recived some free batches but didn't. Well just to see what would happen I reloaded the game then looked at storage and I had gotten some olives back and it was roughly the amount for the free batches I should have gotten. So it looks like we are getting the free batches but right now need to reload the game to get the ingredients back. I am sure the devs will fix that asap.

Taz D
Jan 09 2012, 12:29 AM
Raul, please think about the production belts if you are going to release more of them later. The amounts to reach each belt for this group have been way to low. Tonight I had at least 30 belts pop up and you can only use 5 of them. They simply come too fast because the number of batches for each belt/dan is just to low.
I think part of the problem with them continuing as a you are trying to load the facilities and even beyond while you are trying to do other things on your own or someone elses happens because of the shear quantity of belts popping up.

caligirl62
Jan 09 2012, 05:25 PM
i have seen 105.3% in some of mine!! not that specific number...but u get the idea!! rumor has it...LOL...that we will b getting more farms soon...what about levels etc....

caligirl62
Jan 09 2012, 05:30 PM
I liked it the way it was before (overfilling facilities). I don't want free crude oil barrels I want more! I spent the last year planning crops, trees and flowers required to fill my facilities adding more as I added facilities. Now as I increase in belt/dan levels the requirements go down. Requirements are now an ever changing target. Do I remove trees and flowers no longer needed? Do I try to calculate and sell the extra input materials no longer needed? Part of the challenge of the game for me was matching the inputs to the facilities. Now that is an ever changing target until all products have reached the maximum dan level. I would rather see the over filled facilities and the amount of product completed be changed to match the overfill so it takes the same amount of time or friends working to empty the facilities.

did u ever get a response for this?

al_bundy
Jan 09 2012, 05:50 PM
did u ever get a response for this?

I dont believe the devs will change it as it was never intended that the facilities would go beyond 100% that was a glitch in the initial coding.

al_bundy
Jan 09 2012, 05:55 PM
i have seen 105.3% in some of mine!! not that specific number...but u get the idea!! rumor has it...LOL...that we will b getting more farms soon...what about levels etc....

Yes Raul has announced in his first post in this thread that Farm 13 and new Levels are coming in the next release. :)

kathy1960
Jan 10 2012, 09:26 AM

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 11 new Flowers: You can already earn Belts and Dans on them.

2. 26x26 Farm Expansions for Farms 5 - 10, see prices below:

Farm 5-8 -> 5,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash
Farm 9-10 -> 3,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash

4. Whirls and Swirls Minigame: Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make several ice-cream flavors.

5. Maximun 12 hour earning cap increased: Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

6. Content Changes:
-Tall Hedges/Colorful Stone Fences from the gift section are now in the Fences category in the store
-Sand Patches from the gift section are now in the Paths category in the store
-Stone Benches from the gift section are now in the Furniture category in the store
-Angels from Christmas is now in the Other category in the store
-Swan Ice Sculpture and Winter Church from Christmas is now in the Winter category in the store

7. Circus Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Circus Supplies.

German Wheel
Rola Bola
Stilts
Taming Platform
Magician Hat
Clown Costume
Taming Whip
Unicycle

8. Car Parts Factory (FC): Produces Car Parts.

Wheel Rim
Exhaust Pipe
Steering Wheel Cover
Windshield
Windshield Wipers
Rear-View Mirror
Spark Plug
Jumper Cables

9. Circus (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Foil
Tambourine
German Wheel
Rola Bola
Stilts
Taming Platform
Magician Hat
Clown Costume
Taming Whip
Unicycle

10. Car Repair Shop (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Car Air Freshener
Wheel Rim
Exhaust Pipe
Steering Wheel Cover
WindShields
Windshield Wipers
Rear-View Mirror
Spark Plug
Jumper Cables

Happy New Year to All FarmTown fans!

Thanks

--Raul

Known Issues:

- None
could we please have more than 20 neighbors?Alot of folks are spending more time on myspace and farmtown and more neighbors would be great.Thank you.

kathy1960
Jan 10 2012, 09:30 AM
Could you please give us more neighbors on Farmtown.Alot of us are spending more time on Myspace and Farmtown and more neighbors would be great.Thank you.:)

Tony D
Jan 10 2012, 10:03 AM
Could you please give us more neighbors on Farmtown.Alot of us are spending more time on Myspace and Farmtown and more neighbors would be great.Thank you.:)The 20 neighbour limit is set by Myspace not Farm Town... sorry

youngmeme
Jan 10 2012, 11:49 AM
I really would like to see more levels when updates come...the 25 at release time just not enough to top many of us out on the top levels. Really discouraged playing for a month on the top level and do not get anywhere with the exp. points. Oh I know they will be there. I have been working on leveling now for over two months trying to get enough farm cash for the fork lift to cut my time needed to play. I did not make it when went from 260 to 285. Now waiting still. Far to many of the ways to earn the extra farmtown cash are not practical for many of us.
I also agree with the make the mines workable, they are so slow and it may help the coin earnings per day. There are so many facils that one product is all that is in them. It takes over one entire farm to place the facils on. Can we have some things like grapefruit juice for the juice facil, or put it in the food preserves. Perhaps with the larger farms increase to 26x26 we can get more facils in one farm. Radish not any place to put, or clover. But that will be A LONG TIME coming for me as the amount of coins needed to earn, maybe I will have them next year.
:( I am not totally unhappy with the game, just a few things on my wish list above would like to see change. Just hope an update makes [B]many[B] of those facils more user friendly.

caligirl62
Jan 10 2012, 01:12 PM
Yes Raul has announced in his first post in this thread that Farm 13 and new Levels are coming in the next release. :)

any news on them blasted quests? i am NOT LIKING this idea at all!! i quit FV for this and many more reasons!!

Taz D
Jan 10 2012, 01:24 PM
any news on them blasted quests? i am NOT LIKING this idea at all!! i quit FV for this and many more reasons!!
The release announcement says along with the new farm and levels that Daily Quests will be in the next release.
Just because they used the name "quest" then you immediately think they will be like FV's and have a negative attitude toward them. We have no idea what they are going to come up with for quests. If they called them daily challenges would that have made it better?

Tigger2012
Jan 10 2012, 03:48 PM
When are we going to get more levels? We have been waiting for a long time :)

al_bundy
Jan 10 2012, 05:34 PM
When are we going to get more levels? We have been waiting for a long time :)

In the next release

on average new farms and levels come every 2 months but that's not written in stone just past history :)

al_bundy
Jan 10 2012, 05:39 PM

No the forum team don't know what the quests involve

I think aslong as the quests that they introduce are voluntary and are not required to progress or get anywhere in the game then they might be ok

if there like the minni games where you dont have to use them (which personally i don't play them) it should be ok

just have to wait and see and try not to panic before it happens. :)

Docperk
Jan 10 2012, 06:51 PM
Been getting error today, The server found your request confusing and isn't sure how to proceed.
Anybody else seeing this? My wife got it too.

StoneFace
Jan 10 2012, 07:14 PM
Been getting error today, The server found your request confusing and isn't sure how to proceed.

I got it once a little earlier.....

not sure if I had even made a request, but I did look away for a minute or so and the message was there waiting for me.

Taz D
Jan 10 2012, 07:27 PM
I got it once a little earlier.....

not sure if I had even made a request, but I did look away for a minute or so and the message was there waiting for me.
SOmeone else posted their friends are seeing this too in other games, so probably a Facebook issue.

gffarmer
Jan 10 2012, 08:01 PM

Yes I have been getting it too.

Satis
Jan 11 2012, 06:07 AM

Yes, I got it in Glory of Rome so must be a Facebook issue

It's better than the disturbing message 'There has been a colossal problem and we cannot complete your request...' which sometimes appears in Scrabble!

knotroot42
Jan 11 2012, 07:58 PM
how do we make cherry products without any cherrys for juice in the juice factory?????

Taz D
Jan 11 2012, 08:09 PM
how do we make cherry products without any cherrys for juice in the juice factory?????
The cherries come from cherry trees which are a gift only item.

caligirl62
Jan 12 2012, 02:06 PM
no!! this game is supposed to b fun!! if we have to do 'daily quests' then we will have to b in here daily to get what? more coins...more exp...free trees? having to b in here to get any where for these 'daily' quests will not b fun!!! or 'daily challenges'!!!

Taz D
Jan 12 2012, 02:44 PM
no!! this game is supposed to b fun!! if we have to do 'daily quests' then we will have to b in here daily to get what? more coins...more exp...free trees? having to b in here to get any where for these 'daily' quests will not b fun!!! or 'daily challenges'!!!
Then the simple answer is don't do them. You don't even know what they are going to be and your already rejecting them?

DARLENEW
Jan 12 2012, 03:08 PM
I don't know what is happening with FT in the past few weeks, but, has anyone noticed that people are not working facilities anymore? I post mine, and no one works them...I have many, many neighbors, and it seems like they are losing interest.....is anyone else having the same experience? I think lots of people are getting bored or losing interest, and I love FT and hate to see that happen....am I posting at the wrong time or something? I either post in the am or late in the evening, and still no one is working them.....they used to work them all of the time, now very seldom.......:(

caligirl62
Jan 12 2012, 04:49 PM
Then the simple answer is don't do them. You don't even know what they are going to be and your already rejecting them?

in all of the other games that has them...u need to certain things hon...

Taz D
Jan 12 2012, 05:01 PM
in all of the other games that has them...u need to certain things hon...
Those other games are not produced by Slashkey. I am sure they have seen all of the complaints that we don't want quests like Zynga games do.

Taz D
Jan 12 2012, 05:03 PM
I don't know what is happening with FT in the past few weeks, but, has anyone noticed that people are not working facilities anymore? I post mine, and no one works them...I have many, many neighbors, and it seems like they are losing interest.....is anyone else having the same experience? I think lots of people are getting bored or losing interest, and I love FT and hate to see that happen....am I posting at the wrong time or something? I either post in the am or late in the evening, and still no one is working them.....they used to work them all of the time, now very seldom.......:(
Are you sure that your neighbors are seeing your posts? Check your posts on your profile page and see who they are posting too. Sometimes that gets changed by Facebook.

denicehardin
Jan 12 2012, 05:59 PM
something has happened to my snack shack on farm5, can you give it back?

Taz D
Jan 12 2012, 06:19 PM
something has happened to my snack shack on farm5, can you give it back?
Do you mean the Snack Factory or the Snack Machine? Try clearing your cache, close your browser and reopen to your farm and see if it comes back.
If it doesn't then please post a link to your farm in a post here so someone can check your farm to see if they can find it. The auto-linking does not work so you will need to manually post one here. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395854
No refunds or replacements can be done through the forums, but let someone check to make sure it isn't hidden somewhere. Then if they cannot find it you will need to contact Support.

zippity
Jan 12 2012, 07:38 PM

Could it be that they think they are working them using the new via game bonus checker which automatically clicks for you but you can not do the facilities that way? Alot of my friends and neighbors are using that thinking they can do the facilities that way. I had to tell them they could not work them that way. Sure wish whoever mad that app would stick it up their arse sideways

In8Sense
Jan 12 2012, 08:11 PM
This is the text from a portion of the latest upgrade document: "5. Maximun 12 hour earning cap increased: Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 300-399 -> 5,000,000 coins "

As this is worded, does this mean that we, at level 285, can get 4 mil of products valued in coins from ingredients postings AND another 4 mil from bonus' postings? If that is the case, then I have some serious doubts that the 'counters' are really working appropriately, as my amounts gained on ingredients have been severely curtailed by my prior amounts gained by the bonus', and am asking because it has occurred to me that perhaps this is a glitch that no one has noticed. I was an accountant for over 40 years and the coins just don't seem to be adding up right to me! :(

Thanks for your help with this issue.

Taz D
Jan 12 2012, 08:17 PM
This is the text from a portion of the latest upgrade document: "5. Maximun 12 hour earning cap increased: Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

As this is worded, does this mean that we, at level 285, can get 4 mil of products valued in coins from ingredients postings AND another 4 mil from bonus' postings? If that is the case, then I have some serious doubts that the 'counters' are really working appropriately, as my amounts gained on ingredients have been severely curtailed by my prior amounts gained by the bonus', and am asking because it has occurred to me that perhaps this is a glitch that no one has noticed. I was an accountant for over 40 years and the coins just don't seem to be adding up right to me! :(

And for each of those too it is both ways. What you receive from your posts sent by others and what you have collected from their posts count toward your 4 million for ingredients and 4 million for bonuses.

caligirl62
Jan 12 2012, 09:47 PM
Those other games are not produced by Slashkey. I am sure they have seen all of the complaints that we don't want quests like Zynga games do.

hopefully we do not get any thing! y change a good thing?!

jcassemjr
Jan 12 2012, 11:02 PM

I have clearly been getting 4,000,000 in each "bucket". Daily I try to click 1 request from each of my neighbors every 12 hours for each type, if they have posted a request. I will reach the "can you send me..." maximum very quickly almost every 12 hour period, but I am still able to receive the Belt/Dan bonuses even when I am maxed out on the "can you send me..." bonuses. I am sure that the 400,000,000 buckets are working correctly for me. And I am fairly certain that the build up to the max is also tracking correctly, for me. I will see where neighbors have helped my post, and have had 30-45 bonuses in my gift box almost daily, in addition to the ones I collect. And since I have only been posting "can you send me..." items that my neighbors can't work (crude oil, ingredients for Stainless and Copper), which are high value ingredients, given the cost I pay when I start them, it adds up fast on my end. I also only post the valuable belt bonuses like cheese, wool production items, sugar, crude, etc), I see many of them coming into my gift box as well. Still, 400,000,000 isn't that great, given the items I post and my neighbors send, when I also send many, many items daily that go directly to my storage.

I think the challenge we have is that we don't see the products we receive when we click our neighbors' bonuses in our gift box, so we forget that we have helped so many of our neighbors out.

Finally, I must say, that the rewards from Slashkey on the on-going increased yields is of far greater value, IMHO, to us as players than the 400,000,000 we received daily from the belt/dan posts. I keep that in mind, when there is something I would really like to collect from my FB wall, but have reached the max for the type of bonus.

maggiel29
Jan 13 2012, 02:00 AM

I think the problem is that with the FB layout they arent seeing the posts. I copy and paste a message to friends I know work for me and I also use the link that Molly Mew posted (look under Help and Support and "Facebook changes to Newsfeed). It works for me and I sent it to all my neighbours via a private message. I hope this helps.

maggiel29
Jan 13 2012, 02:03 AM
Could it be that they think they are working them using the new via game bonus checker which automatically clicks for you but you can not do the facilities that way? Alot of my friends and neighbors are using that thinking they can do the facilities that way. I had to tell them they could not work them that way. Sure wish whoever mad that app would get rid of it (changed wording)

Agree - Im sorry but Im deleting friends who use that - if they cant even be bothered to go into FB and click on something for me (and themselves) then I dont want them.

truckie547
Jan 13 2012, 10:14 AM
yeah a sale on farm cash would be WONDERFUL !!! but until it goes on sale i`ll have to wait cause i can afford it otherwise to buy my land

truckie547
Jan 13 2012, 10:17 AM
I think the problem is that with the FB layout they arent seeing the posts. I copy and paste a message to friends I know work for me and I also use the link that Molly Mew posted (look under Help and Support and "Facebook changes to Newsfeed). It works for me and I sent it to all my neighbours via a private message. I hope this helps.

Time to clean out your friends list and get some new ones then :)

spartan7886
Jan 13 2012, 10:58 AM
A small thing, but the devs need to doublecheck the wording on the belt pop-ups. I just got the Chicken Hot Hard Taco Brown Belt, and it told me I now had a 29% chance of an extra batch. That's the crop percentage, not the product percentage. I'm not sure if that's a one-off, or if they all say that, because that's the first one I didn't click through too fast to read.

lurynne
Jan 13 2012, 09:32 PM
I can't find anyplace to ask this question? When at the market place for hiring, when I try to type there it comes up all numbers. that's the only place it does that.

Taz D
Jan 13 2012, 09:39 PM
I can't find anyplace to ask this question? When at the market place for hiring, when I try to type there it comes up all numbers. that's the only place it does that.
Did you try clearing your cache, closing your browser and then reopen to your farm. Could be just a glitch.

maggiel29
Jan 14 2012, 05:09 AM
Time to clean out your friends list and get some new ones then :)

There are a little group of us stalwarts - about half a dozen left now still playing - a lot still play occasionally - hoping the new developments will tempt them back but always happy to have new neighbours. Actually one lady says how relaxing she find FT after playing the other companies games with their constant badgering to bother friends for things to complete goals.

SeniorCornwall
Jan 14 2012, 09:26 AM
Raul,

Good job as usual. Hard to balance everything out for all as we can see :)

I understand why you changed the approach for facilities and the application of the bonus system (to remain in 100%). Is this a system limitation - or a conceptual one? Just curious as I kind of liked the greater than 100% feature with bonuses. Thought of it as a way of increasing production of facilities and reflected real life at times (have extra shifts or do overtime to temporarily increase production). It also allowed me to have more production in my faciities - especially those items that we keep running out of :)

Thanks anyway - looking forward to next release... should be anytime time now :)

ebonywyverndragon
Jan 15 2012, 09:17 AM
I just found the new flowers!!!!!!!! OMG! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!

nanhutch
Jan 16 2012, 12:53 PM
yeah a sale on farm cash would be WONDERFUL !!! but until it goes on sale i`ll have to wait cause i can afford it otherwise to buy my land

Keep an eye out at places like Target. They sometimes have the Facebook cards on sale, which is pretty much like getting FC on sale. A while back, I was able to buy $20 of FB credits for $15.

Farm Cash
Jan 16 2012, 04:59 PM
I got the FC,,Just need more Farms....Plzzzz

SunnyD
Jan 16 2012, 05:21 PM
the CVS drug store here has Zynga cards but not Face book cards that is too weird I don't play zynga games they are not dial up friendly.....and boring.... i'll go to Walmart, they have the Facebook cards.....

artisanrox
Jan 17 2012, 09:55 AM
I just found the new flowers!!!!!!!! OMG! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!

I just found them too (that's how observant I am!!) The new flowers are BEAUTIFUL and all very very different. You put a lot of research into this game.

I still play every day and I LOVE my 2 sets of farms. Long live Farm Town, still one of the best games on Facebook.

caligirl62
Jan 17 2012, 03:48 PM
A small thing, but the devs need to doublecheck the wording on the belt pop-ups. I just got the Chicken Hot Hard Taco Brown Belt, and it told me I now had a 29% chance of an extra batch. That's the crop percentage, not the product percentage. I'm not sure if that's a one-off, or if they all say that, because that's the first one I didn't click through too fast to read.

they need to make these smaller so they r not interrupting working on facilities ours AND neighbors, and working crops...very annoying!!

caligirl62
Jan 17 2012, 03:49 PM

i just finally added some to my farms...when we get that 13TH that is what will b on it!!:D

psycho_mommi
Jan 17 2012, 11:36 PM
i have my farm 13 all planned out, my friend did the design, the whole thing will be allthe flowers for flower shop, celtic dolphins, with knotting around the outside. i have a RIDICULOUS amount of coins all stockpiled for this farm. HINT HINT, RAUL!! :D:D:D

jennieh11
Jan 18 2012, 11:21 AM
I have looked at the 26x26 upgrades continually and it seemed rather extravagant to me ...

I calculated out the cost versus the return and the number of additional space gained would take using every bit of the upgrade space planted with Acorn Squash with a full 6th Degree Dan, fertilized and watered so the output would be doubled and done in half the time with the 72% bonus ... then if planted 24 hours/day, 7 days/wk it would take about 26 YEARS (IRT) to pay for one farm upgrade. just something to think about.

HelenJS22
Jan 18 2012, 04:18 PM
I have looked at the 26x26 upgrades continually and it seemed rather extravagant to me ...

I calculated out the cost versus the return and the number of additional space gained would take using every bit of the upgrade space planted with Acorn Squash with a full 6th Degree Dan, fertilized and watered so the output would be doubled and done in half the time with the 72% bonus ... then if planted 24 hours/day, 7 days/wk it would take about 26 YEARS (IRT) to pay for one farm upgrade. just something to think about.

OUCH!! I think I'm glad I don't think that hard about it. I'm having a ball adding a few extras here and there with the room to do it and still keep my farms looking nice as I want them to.

Now I'm going to feel very guilty when I don't get my worth out of the expansions :D

Hornyroo
Jan 18 2012, 05:17 PM
I actually found the expansions quite worth it.. even with the first 4, the huge strip around the outside of each, allowed me to move most of what i had on Farm 5 to the first four, in effect giving me a whole new empty farm to play with - if u look at it that way, defniately worth it

Valdoe
Jan 18 2012, 05:18 PM
i have my farm 13 all planned out, my friend did the design, the whole thing will be allthe flowers for flower shop, celtic dolphins, with knotting around the outside. i have a RIDICULOUS amount of coins all stockpiled for this farm. HINT HINT, RAUL!! :D:D:D

Dont tell Raul you have heaps of coins LOL.. or he will make farm 13 (bad luck number) $1 trillion

Valdoe
Jan 18 2012, 05:21 PM
OUCH!! I think I'm glad I don't think that hard about it. I'm having a ball adding a few extras here and there with the room to do it and still keep my farms looking nice as I want them to.

Now I'm going to feel very guilty when I don't get my worth out of the expansions :D

I have only expanded one farm out of the 12..... saving coins for farm 13+ because I bet they will be expensive.

StoneFace
Jan 18 2012, 05:32 PM
I actually found the expansions quite worth it.. even with the first 4, the huge strip around the outside of each, allowed me to move most of what i had on Farm 5 to the first four, in effect giving me a whole new empty farm to play with - if u look at it that way, defniately worth it

I hear ya.... I did the same... that extra elbow room actually gives me a lot to work with

StoneFace
Jan 18 2012, 05:33 PM

yeah, I thought you were looking kinda guilty about something

ImajeanB
Jan 18 2012, 05:39 PM

Not me....I look at this as a fun game and not my livelyhood! I love my expansions and eager to get farm 13.

Docperk
Jan 18 2012, 06:03 PM
I just notice that when in full screen mode the button to toggle full screen mode was highlighted with a yellow box. Is this something new or have I just noticed it before>

al_bundy
Jan 18 2012, 06:16 PM
I just notice that when in full screen mode the button to toggle full screen mode was highlighted with a yellow box. Is this something new or have I just noticed it before>

it is aparently a browser add on that causes that yellow box its not part of the game.

Sandie Angel
Jan 19 2012, 12:19 AM
Hello:

Can anyone tell me if we are going to go up to level 399 with the next release? I noticed it says right there in the first post of this thread Thanks!!

Sandie Angel :)