PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 10th, 2012

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Mar 10 2012, 03:41 AM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Mar 14, 6:20PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. St Patrick items: Released a few days ago. All last year items plus 5 new items in the Store.

2. 28x28 Farm Expansions for Farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 5,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash.

3. New Paths, Irrigation Canals and Patches (Available now):
Paths: Red Petals, Pink Petals, Gravel, Mulch, Wild Flowers, Marble, Color Brick, Pebble, Red Land, Sand and Wood
Water Irrigation Canals: Dirt Water Canal, Cement Water Canal
Patches: Patch of Brown Land, Patch of White Dirt

4. Content Changes:
- Fried Rice and Grilled Mushrooms can now be stocked into the China Buffet
- Corn dogs and Corn on the cob can now be stocked into the Fair Food Stand

5. Green Mobile Sprinkler (FC) (Available now): If you already own the Orange Sprinkler you can buy this Green Sprinkler to extend the 'Gone to Waste' time of your crops. This tool will replace your Orange Sprinkler. Here are the rules:

- For Crops with Maturity equal or less than 1 -> Add 24h to the current Gone to Waste time
- For Crops with Maturity higher than 1 -> Add 48h to the current Gone to Waste time

6. Filtering all FarmTown Wall Requests: There is a link now at the top in the 'My Requests' tab named 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' which will allow you too see only FarmTown posts and act on them.

7. Change Status Message: This new option in the avatar menu will allow you to set a temporary (in session) status message below your avatar (where your name is now). Notice you can only do this in the Marketplace.

Also you can express explicitly your intention with different colors so farmers can have a quick idea of what other farmers are up to in the Market. The intensions are:

- Hire, Work, Buy Products, Sell Products, Play Minigames ad Meet New Farmers.

8. Bug Fixes:
- New efficient scrolling added to the Store, this also fix the issue of latest Flash Player showing product tool tips info incorrectly
- The 'Add Neighbour' functionality was broken, this was fixed a few days ago
- The 'Send Gift' and 'FarmCash Offers Challenge' functionality were broken for some users, they were fixed a few days ago
- The primary products in the China Buffet (rice, mushroom and watermelon) were removed from the 'From Facilities' dropdown filter

9.Janitorial Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Janitorial Supplies.
Scrubber
Paper Towel
Air Filter Mask
Duster
Vacuum Nozzle
Broom and Dustpan
Wet Floor Sign
Dirty Linen Trolley

10. Donuts Shop (FC): Produces Donuts.
Blueberry Muffin
Glazed Donut
Chocolate Frosted Donut
Vanilla Frosted Donut
Coconut Donut
Strawberry Donut
Boston Cream Donut
Bacon Maple Bar

11. FarmTown Janitorial Services (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Rubber Gloves
Scrubber
Paper Towel
Air Filter Mask
Duster
Vacuum Nozzle
Broom and Dustpan
Wet Floor Sign
Dirty Linen Trolley

12. Office Depot (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Stapler
Printer Ink Cartridge
Highlighter
Glass Table
File Folders
Portfolio
Cork Board
Pin Set
Lap Desk

The last 6 products to be stocked into the Office Depot are made in the Furniture Factory and Office-School Supply Factory.

Farm 14 and New Levels coming in the next release. We also started working on the Train Commerce feature, to be ready in then next 2 releases.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Mar 14, 6:20PM EST

- 17 New Paths and Patches
- Green Mobile Sprinkler to extend crops gone to waste time
- When you open the Store the scroll position is remembered like before

Known Issues:

None

Hornyroo
Mar 10 2012, 03:42 AM
awesome ty Raul!!!!

Tony D
Mar 10 2012, 03:42 AM
Thanks Raul and team :)

al_bundy
Mar 10 2012, 03:44 AM
Thanks Raul fantastic (:

Farmgirl_Su
Mar 10 2012, 03:46 AM
all sounds good!! thanks

Molly Mew
Mar 10 2012, 03:57 AM
Love this update. Many thanks, Raul and team. :)

holla
Mar 10 2012, 04:01 AM
AWESOME!---Thanks.:)--you guys top notch....

didnt notice a post about the other facility product belts, guess no new ones added?..if they were-didnt see it in the new post above., no biggie--just wonderin...thanks again:)

Lavenda
Mar 10 2012, 04:05 AM
thanks Devs!

marwahr55
Mar 10 2012, 04:46 AM
Thanks again Devs for a nice update - you know how to keep us happy!!! :)

Though I'm not unhappy with my FT, but I watered both farms I have flowers on with the "speed" up water sprinkler (orange one). It shows F,W under my flowers but for some reason nothing is growing quicker - it's growing at the old rate prior to watering with the orange sprinkler. Last update I remember reading where someone else complained of this happening. Could you please check it out to see if we're having a problem?

Thanks! FT Devs are the greatest!

al_bundy
Mar 10 2012, 04:49 AM
Thanks again Devs for a nice update - you know how to keep us happy!!! :)

Though I'm not unhappy with my FT, but I watered both farms I have flowers on with the "speed" up water sprinkler (orange one). It shows F,W under my flowers but for some reason nothing is growing quicker - it's growing at the old rate prior to watering with the orange sprinkler. Last update I remember reading where someone else complained of this happening. Could you please check it out to see if we're having a problem?

Thanks! FT Devs are the greatest!

How long does it say it will be untill there ready to harvest?

if you just harvested and then irrigated it should say 1.6 days

if they were previously irrigated the growth time isnt halved a second time in the same growth cycle

also try re freshing the farm sometimes the farm needs to be re loaded to display the correct time :)

rjohn726
Mar 10 2012, 04:49 AM
looks good, thanks

HelenJS22
Mar 10 2012, 05:27 AM
Thank you :D

Dying to see what our trains will look like.

mac16129
Mar 10 2012, 05:34 AM
Thanks to all for another fantastic update to this GREAT game!!!

StoneFace
Mar 10 2012, 06:08 AM
Farm 14 and New Levels coming in the next release. We also started working on the Train Commerce feature, to be ready in then next 2 releases.

New farm.... woo hoo

New levels..... woo hoo

Trains?..... woo hoo.... chuga chuga chuga chugs.... woo hoo.....

maggiel29
Mar 10 2012, 06:18 AM
All looks good - some great stuff and it all shows you DO listen - be good to get some different paths and the canals sound good too. Plus Ive wanted an "unwither crops" tool or similar along with lots of others. Appreciate the link to the "normal" feed for games posts - much needed.
Also looking forward to Farm 14, levels and trains.
And a huge thank you for sorting out the store menu problem - that was a BIG headache and the newer scrolling menu is much better anyway.

maggiel29
Mar 10 2012, 06:20 AM

New farm.... woo hoo

New levels..... woo hoo

Trains?..... woo hoo.... chuga chuga chuga chugs.... woo hoo.....

Are you "doing the locomotion" Stoneface? If so I will join in be good to have trains - "working moving" trains on "lines" please Devs.

StoneFace
Mar 10 2012, 06:27 AM
Are you "doing the locomotion" Stoneface? If so I will join in be good to have trains - "working moving" trains on "lines" please Devs.

ah yes....

the days of Little Eva and the

Locomotion... woo hoo

AussieGecko
Mar 10 2012, 06:38 AM
I turned away from FT for just ONE hour and look what happens!!! WHEEEEEE!! I was about to go to sleep but now? NO WAY!!! And farm 14 coming soon? Thank you and thank you and thank you. :D:D:D:D

aa1fy
Mar 10 2012, 06:38 AM
Not to be picky, but if one doesn't have the sheet metal resources to support the products made by the new facilities, what good are they? What we need much more than a tool to extend the "waste time" of crops is to have the ore content of the mineral mines increased to the point where they will provide the ore necessary to supply the Metal Mills with enough raw materials to build all the products that require the metal. Until then, it's somewhat useless to buy new facilities since you can't build all their products.

HelenJS22
Mar 10 2012, 06:49 AM

ABSOLUTELY - We want PROPER little trains :)

theoxman
Mar 10 2012, 07:14 AM
Wow...another release that is incredibly WEAK. The biggest thing in this one was the 14th farm notice. File this one under "why bother?"

LoreneC
Mar 10 2012, 07:25 AM
Can't wait to see the new paths! Thank you.

HelenJS22
Mar 10 2012, 07:32 AM
Wow...another release that is incredibly WEAK. The biggest thing in this one was the 14th farm notice. File this one under "why bother?"

I think they have done several little fixes this time, and maybe judgement should be held off until the promised water channels and pathways come out.

1fritz
Mar 10 2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs..Another great update..Really like the idea of water channels and new paths, can't wait to see them. And the farm expansions! Wonderful.:D As always you keep the game interesting. THANK YOU!! :D

One Happy farmer

Fritz

Nyakwai67
Mar 10 2012, 07:43 AM
Love the new upgrades but we really do need something to help make the mineral mine,open-pit mine,and oil pumps go faster...can't produce what is needed even tho I have them on all farms :( Steel and aluminum are the hardest to get enough of...Ty again for all you do to make this game so much fun..

Don't feed the beggers
Mar 10 2012, 07:46 AM
how funny is that? I was just thinking yesterday that we needed something to prevent the wasting of crops so that those of us who have a farm for questing would be better off. I plant 12 hrs before I go tot bed but can only plant 4 hrs in the daytime...how nice will this be to be able to have all the quests crops planted and ready for me in the morning. Very cool!!

cyan4jy
Mar 10 2012, 08:10 AM
Thanks a lot Raul for everything that you have done for farmtown and for all the future developments :)...

For the older players (chronological age and farm town diehards) here is my wish list:

Is it possible to have a sort of summary per farm to guide us where we can see what plants/trees are on a particular farm? I can't remember where I planted my trees especially when there are quests I have to finish :)

It will save time going from one farm (all 13 farms) to another just to see the plants/trees.
I have to make a list of the crops I planted per farm :)..

muffin12
Mar 10 2012, 08:36 AM
Was hoping for new levels. No fun playing with no farm cash to buy anything!!

sneakers57
Mar 10 2012, 09:00 AM
I admit up 1st I'm a goober ;) but I was thinking that with this button I could "hide" all such requests on my regular FB and then push this button and they would magically appear...but alas...no. It says there are none...because they are hidden. Help is no help so can anyone tell me how to unhide? And is there a way to set up on FB something like a list that only if I click there I can see FT things? I like this game a lot but some days it's all I see...other FB posts are eaten up by FT. I've asked this ? in general on FB and no one knows and again, help is no help.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 10 2012, 09:04 AM
<< We also started working on the Train Commerce feature, to be ready in then next 2 releases.

OMGOMGOMG!!! I mean, I love this release but are we really going to get TRAINS?!?!? I'm SOOOO excited! I hope we have old timey trains and circus trains and passenger trains and GOSH! Just so many possibilities of how these can be used! I can hardly wait!

lorrainemc
Mar 10 2012, 09:13 AM
I LOVE FT!!!...Nice release (as always! great job Dev's) BUT I surely would like to see a tool for doing facilities on neighbors/ppl's farms that would be a one click for each farm as each release has new facilities and service facilities. Most ppl have hundreds of facilities now and it takes me 20-30 minutes to finish one persons facilities! MY Carpel Tunnel is killing me!! I would be happy to spend FT cash on that tool!! TY again for the release....FT the only game I play!!

Texas Star
Mar 10 2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks for a great release and for the info. on when to expect Farm 14 and new levels!
REQUEST:
Seeds Harvest Time/Alpha Order.... Please consider a secondary sort that puts seeds in Alpha Order within the Harvest Times. It would make it easier to find seeds when planting multiple crops on same farm. I hope it would also eliminate the seeds changing order each time I go back for another type of seed.
ISSUES:
*The seeds have started returning to the top of the page, so if I am planting multiple crops I have to page down to the correct area almost every time I change seeds. *Sometimes two seeds are switching places each time I change seeds, other times it seems more random.

Thanks again for the new release and your hard work to correct glitches as quickly as possible! Your attention to farmers suggestions is very apparent! This is the best game on Facebook and the only place I spend real money!

Texas Belle
Mar 10 2012, 09:38 AM
You guys rock... Thanks Raul and his cohorts, this is awesome. What about some yellow rice so we can use the saffron? Chicken and rice? When are we using the mameys? Please guys my fingers are itching and already don't feel my three fingers on my left hand, they tell me that is carpal tunnel but hey I don't mind, I love FT!! Thanks again!!

Audrey45
Mar 10 2012, 09:44 AM
Thank you !!!!! like the lady said "Are we there yet?" i don't think so WOO HOO

Sandraneta
Mar 10 2012, 09:48 AM
A thousand thanks for an outstanding and challenging game. I simply love it!!! Clearly, you have progressive thinkers on your team. Thank you for incorporating the fun-filled variety elements to the game, and for substantial upgrades. You are simply the best game for me.

Angel70
Mar 10 2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks Raul!!!

I must have missed something. Where is the office accessories factory? Can't find it :(

servocrow
Mar 10 2012, 10:09 AM
[B]ISSUES:
*The seeds have started returning to the top of the page, so if I am planting multiple crops I have to page down to the correct area almost every time I change seeds. *Sometimes two seeds are switching places each time I change seeds, other times it seems more random.

I have this issue too, never knew it would make such a difference but it does.

Thanks for another update, looking forward to new levels as well.

I love this game!

blue nile
Mar 10 2012, 10:14 AM
Thank you for the update! Hope next week comes soon for the green sprinkler ;) It's Mother's Day here next weekend and i have asked for Facebook credits!! :) I would also like a fix for the seeding issue mentioned above!

Vicky Vine
Mar 10 2012, 10:20 AM
Great update, thanks

lil lamb
Mar 10 2012, 10:23 AM
i have been checking every day in anticipation of finding a new update, was hoping for more levels and farm 14 but am very satisfied they are on their way in the next update :D i must add that i have been pleasantly amused by hostage taking and funny pics in the social thread thanks everyone its been a fascinating couple of days :P

StoneFace
Mar 10 2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks Raul!!!

I must have missed something. Where is the office accessories factory? Can't find it :(

Office - School Supply Factory is about 2/3s the way down the Factory list in the store. It was released some time back around the time the Movie Theater came out.

This release is a Service Facility to sell those products.

gffarmer
Mar 10 2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks Raul and devs. Great update! You all do a great job!!!

earlgray
Mar 10 2012, 10:37 AM
6. Filtering all FarmTown Wall Requests: There is a link now at the top in the 'My Requests' tab named 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' which will allow you too see only FarmTown posts and act on them.

This is a really nice feature. Thanks so much. The rest looks great too!

Docperk
Mar 10 2012, 10:41 AM
Boy Raul was up very late or up very early to release this one. Glad I didn't try to stay for it. Nice surprise for when I did get up... Thanks Raul. Now to go play.

fireman5214
Mar 10 2012, 10:44 AM
love the new updates except the BILLION DOLLAR expansions... MILLIONS are good, billions, wow again, and in real life i thought a 1 acre blank property here for 250,000 was bad, who would have thought the virtual world would be worse :)

maggiel29
Mar 10 2012, 10:53 AM
ah yes....

the days of Little Eva and the

Locomotion... woo hoo

Showing our age - music was good then! I hope these "trains" actually work and we can lay down our own tracks.

maggiel29
Mar 10 2012, 10:57 AM
I LOVE FT!!!...Nice release (as always! great job Dev's) BUT I surely would like to see a tool for doing facilities on neighbors/ppl's farms that would be a one click for each farm as each release has new facilities and service facilities. Most ppl have hundreds of facilities now and it takes me 20-30 minutes to finish one persons facilities! MY Carpel Tunnel is killing me!! I would be happy to spend FT cash on that tool!! TY again for the release....FT the only game I play!!

I was thinking this too - we got a one click button for our facility workers for each BUILDING but really need one for each FARM - (my Carpel tunnel got so bad I had to submit to the surgeon's knife)

theoxman
Mar 10 2012, 10:59 AM
I think they have done several little fixes this time, and maybe judgement should be held off until the promised water channels and pathways come out.

The past two releases have been void of creativity. A green sprinkler to extend the wasted times? Wow...like I need to pay good money to have corn go from 4 days to 6 days.

Decorations? This is a farm. Go find me a productive farm that has all this junk on it.

Also..fixes are not a release item...they put it in here just as filler.

JW2009
Mar 10 2012, 11:01 AM
Thank You for the updates - Happy Farming

maggiel29
Mar 10 2012, 11:01 AM
i have been checking every day in anticipation of finding a new update, was hoping for more levels and farm 14 but am very satisfied they are on their way in the next update :D i must add that i have been pleasantly amused by hostage taking and funny pics in the social thread thanks everyone its been a fascinating couple of days :P

It amused us for a few days and Tiger Tony (Thanks Tony you are a real Aussie Sport)

Farmer Homer
Mar 10 2012, 12:04 PM
Love the donut shop. Looking forward to farm #14, new levels and the train!

eleflump
Mar 10 2012, 12:20 PM
thanks so much for all your hard work and keeping the game fresh and interesting :0)

rabbit8
Mar 10 2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the new updates. Love it. Now, how about a way to get more eggs? Humm??

psycho_mommi
Mar 10 2012, 01:06 PM
ok, the wait was worth it!!! love the update!! many thnkas to raul and team
for knowing and working hard to keep us crazy people entertained!!! can we please
consider increasing the gift amounts of all factory consumable items i.e. tomatoes,
potatoes, et al, to AT LEAST 100 per gift??? thanks again!!! off to play with my farms!!!
:D:D:D

maggiel29
Mar 10 2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the new updates. Love it. Now, how about a way to get more eggs? Humm??

Yes we need animal belts and dans please

StoneFace
Mar 10 2012, 01:36 PM
I suggest these for a future release:

Alternate views on some of the older facilities.....

Turn Police Station into a "full-service" facility... and stock it with donuts, coffee, donuts, sandwiches, donuts, ..

and donuts.

maggiel29
Mar 10 2012, 01:47 PM
I suggest these for a future release:

Alternate views on some of the older facilities.....

Turn Police Station into a "full-service" facility... and stock it with donuts, coffee, donuts, sandwiches, donuts, ..

and donuts.

Yes would love an alternate view of that awful Dairy!! as for the cop shop - donuts, chips, donuts, chips, fish, chips, pizza..........................

meacara
Mar 10 2012, 02:15 PM
I am deeply disappointed that this update didn't come with more levels for us sitting at 310. I am also irritated that our horse hair requirement went through the roof, and some of us are too poor to buy a stable, and there's no other way to get it (like a gift the way you can turkey feathers, hen eggs, cow milk, etc.). For those of us who are poor and waiting to level up,this release wasn't very good at all.

smarnld38
Mar 10 2012, 02:34 PM
Why make it so expensive to purchase the expansion of land. With all the stuff you adding making it harder to get stuff. Instead of adding new factories why don't u add to the factories we have. I really love this game but lately don't want to play it anymore. :mad:

StoneFace
Mar 10 2012, 02:56 PM
Why make it so expensive to purchase the expansion of land. With all the stuff you adding making it harder to get stuff. Instead of adding new factories why don't u add to the factories we have. I really love this game but lately don't want to play it anymore. :mad:

there was no issue or concern when flash had the 24x24 limit on farm size.... old and new players alike planned accordingly.

the developers keep adding farms - #14 is coming soon - to give us plenty of room if we choose to have one of everything, and still have lots of space for crops and trees and flowers.

it is when a player "needs" multiples of things, thousands of trees, thousands of flowers etc, that space becomes a self-created issue.

now that flash allows for more room, IMHO, it just gives us more elbow room for all that we have... at least that is what I use it for.

I have all 10 farms expanded to 28x28. I suppose I could have played 24/7 and accumulated the billion$, but I try to have more fun just playing, not accumulating .

So perhaps the devs see a need to
[1] slow the individual acquisition of the expansions by a high cost, so as to not make everything run slow ... or ....
[2] emphasize that it is an unplanned bonus that will slow down your farm a bit.....
[3] reward primarily those who have played a lot and acquired a lot.... and have wondered what to do with their 10s of billion$ of coin.

I have 4 neighbors with over 100billion coin$. Yet for some reason ... they prefer to spend Farm Ca$h.... hhmmm

Mrs Mags
Mar 10 2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the awesome update guys :) May I suggest the Irish pub is turned into a facility, we could make Guinness in the Brewery..:)

debbie1260
Mar 10 2012, 04:28 PM
Awesome release!!! Many thanks.

Deb

P.S. You're going to need a police station service facility to eat all those new donuts. :D

JAS0643
Mar 10 2012, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the update I can't wait to see what the train is all about.

SheliaLee
Mar 10 2012, 04:44 PM
I'm glad to read there is another farm coming. I don't like odd numbers LOL!! Thanks to the game developers! :)

JohnAlbertini
Mar 10 2012, 04:46 PM
Once again advanced players get almost NOTHING! LEVELS, LEVELS, LEVELS???!!!
We need LEVELS and not just 25 every 2 months. This sucks!
So every YEAR I get 150 FC so I can buy less than five facilities, wonderful!

I have DOUBLE the XP for the top level but all I get is two coin facilities. Not a single other item in this upgrade is worth anything to me. Big deal!

Give us AT LEAST 32 Levels EVERY month so we can at least buy ONE measly FC facility! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

JohnAlbertini
Mar 10 2012, 04:57 PM

Ditto. Amen!

crafty chris
Mar 10 2012, 05:03 PM
thanks for the new goodies :)

Sylentiger
Mar 10 2012, 05:29 PM
:cool: Thank you for another Great Update :)
Success: The favorable results of expertly focused endeavors.
FarmTown-its NOT about the destination, it's about the "Journey":p

Sienna G
Mar 10 2012, 06:03 PM
this is the one i use http://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_56748925791
I admit up 1st I'm a goober ;) but I was thinking that with this button I could "hide" all such requests on my regular FB and then push this button and they would magically appear...but alas...no. It says there are none...because they are hidden. Help is no help so can anyone tell me how to unhide? And is there a way to set up on FB something like a list that only if I click there I can see FT things? I like this game a lot but some days it's all I see...other FB posts are eaten up by FT. I've asked this ? in general on FB and no one knows and again, help is no help.

Docperk
Mar 10 2012, 06:10 PM
I just wonder now, since the limitation of Flash's 24x24 has been broken and we have gone to 26x26 and now 28x28 what or if there is a new limit. But even if some do have Billions and Billions of coins (I don't) at 5 Bill's a whop they are going to go fast. I do agree with some others that is rather steep for an expansion when you can buy and expand a new farm to 24x24 for about 3 Bill. But being the FarmTown addict that I am, I am still buying.. :)

Docperk
Mar 10 2012, 06:14 PM
Hmm I just noticed, I guess the FT severs time has already adjusted for Daylight Saving Time. Usually they are 1 hour ahead of me, it was 2 on my last post.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 10 2012, 06:46 PM
Anyone else having storage issues after this latest release? I got the out of storage message, so I went to the Marketplace and sold almost 5 million worth of stuff. Still getting out of storage message so I cleared cache and Macromedia files. Still getting the message.

Digger Margee
Mar 10 2012, 07:11 PM
Raul, Thanks for all the hard work you do...I've spent too much money on FT lol lol
My sister plays also; however, she is not having any luck getting to the Forum.
Is there any way I can email this page to her? Can she access the page if I post the link?
Thanks
Margee

Taz D
Mar 10 2012, 07:41 PM
Raul, Thanks for all the hard work you do...I've spent too much money on FT lol lol
My sister plays also; however, she is not having any luck getting to the Forum.
Is there any way I can email this page to her? Can she access the page if I post the link?
Thanks
Margee
What happens when she clicks on the Forums and Help tab at the top of her farm?

marwahr55
Mar 10 2012, 07:42 PM
How long does it say it will be untill there ready to harvest?

if you just harvested and then irrigated it should say 1.6 days

if they were previously irrigated the growth time isnt halved a second time in the same growth cycle

also try re freshing the farm sometimes the farm needs to be re loaded to display the correct time :)

When the flowers at 6 p.m. say 5.6 hrs to harvest, then at 3 a.m. it still says 5.6 hrs to harvest ... you tell me! I know what it says when watered and I know you can't go back and do it again to cut the growth time. So to answer your question - it just was not changing. And don't ask did you reboot, clean the cache, etc. Now that they finally have been harvested, re-watered I'm watching to see if the time is moving. I personally think it had something to do with this last release. Usually something messes up for a bit, on my farm I think it was the flowers. :)

SunnyD
Mar 10 2012, 09:39 PM
just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.......just now for the second time today when i clicked to go to another one of my farms the entire game refreshed.......today is the first time i remember this happening.........who knows it may never happen again just checking in... great updates.......thanks Dev's

Aussie Rae
Mar 10 2012, 09:55 PM
Thanks a lot Raul for everything that you have done for farmtown and for all the future developments :)...

For the older players (chronological age and farm town diehards) here is my wish list:

Is it possible to have a sort of summary per farm to guide us where we can see what plants/trees are on a particular farm? I can't remember where I planted my trees especially when there are quests I have to finish :)

It will save time going from one farm (all 13 farms) to another just to see the plants/trees.

make 1 farm your quest farm...plant 10 of each tree, flower and crops on it in alphabetical order and its easy to find what you need...

bucknine
Mar 10 2012, 10:25 PM
Where do the Corn on the cob, corn dogs, and grilled mushrooms come from?

al_bundy
Mar 10 2012, 11:44 PM
Where do the Corn on the cob, corn dogs, and grilled mushrooms come from?

Hi Corn Dogs & Corn on the Cob are produced in the BBQ Restaurant

Grilled Mushrooms are produced in the vegetarian Restaurant :)

dojewo
Mar 11 2012, 12:02 AM
I was really hoping we would get a tool for a "Start all Facilities or referclients" Not complaining I know Raul and the Devs are constantely making this game great but it's kind of on my wish list! Thanks guys

Tokeloshe
Mar 11 2012, 01:01 AM
My wishlist would be a button where you could collect from all your animals in one go - or at least per type of animal and a South African flag

susieq60302
Mar 11 2012, 03:20 AM
I am not sure where the appropriate place for this is, so this is where I'm putting it. With the land upgrades I have used some of the extra space for extra trees, as I seem to still run out of stuff. But a lot of them are gifts only. This is time consuming to collect them.

If I had a wish, it would be the the gift trees (and maybe the animals, too) could be made available for purchase, even for a limited time. And for coins, please. I realize trees add greatly to the server load, but they also an essential part of the game if you do the facilities.

Just a thought. :)

maggiel29
Mar 11 2012, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the awesome update guys :) May I suggest the Irish pub is turned into a facility, we could make Guinness in the Brewery..:)

Great minds - I was thinking this

pythonis
Mar 11 2012, 03:24 AM
i like the market status thing but it seems a lot of ppl in the market are refusing to do it. They say its stupid and that they could come up with something better. yeah sure whatever to that i think they just wanna gripe because they can. as good an idea i think it is i think its probably not going to catch on unless its forced. Which may be what they want.

snakpak
Mar 11 2012, 05:51 AM
I love it
tyvm

kahra01
Mar 11 2012, 07:26 AM
Once again advanced players get almost NOTHING! LEVELS, LEVELS, LEVELS???!!!
We need LEVELS and not just 25 every 2 months. This sucks!
So every YEAR I get 150 FC so I can buy less than five facilities, wonderful!

I have DOUBLE the XP for the top level but all I get is two coin facilities. Not a single other item in this upgrade is worth anything to me. Big deal!

Give us AT LEAST 32 Levels EVERY month so we can at least buy ONE measly FC facility! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

If you look at the ticker on facebook, you can get $5 worth of FC for $1 .. spoil yourself!

cntryfan1950
Mar 11 2012, 08:59 AM
How about adding a Safari Supplies and Outfit factory. Maybe even adding animals for a safari farm. It is an idea that can expand on the farmtown game.

FT Girl
Mar 11 2012, 09:35 AM
Can you tell us when the next farm(s) are to be released? Also, is there going to be any use for the new flowers? Would be nice if you came up with more designs of items in the flower shop that use the new flowers.

i try
Mar 11 2012, 09:36 AM

How about a debit card to obtain the FC coming to us for the levels we have worked for but not received yet?

Tony D
Mar 11 2012, 09:49 AM
Can you tell us when the next farm(s) are to be released? Also, is there going to be any use for the new flowers? Would be nice if you came up with more designs of items in the flower shop that use the new flowers.Hi, the Developers mentioned there will be farm 14 and new levels in the next release :)

lipstickpromises
Mar 11 2012, 10:56 AM
I have a question Do u need the red sprinkler?????? Can u please tell me what Train Commerce Feature???

rcangel1983
Mar 11 2012, 11:36 AM
I have a question Do u need the red sprinkler?????? Can u please tell me what Train Commerce Feature???

I think it will have something to do with a train bringing in products for the game on a larger scale than what the semi does. Just my thought, but we will see in the next couple of months.

bayoubes
Mar 11 2012, 11:53 AM
I think the train commerce will be almost a side game, once it is complete. See so many possibilities. The new paths canals, etc would fit the deco of train sets. I see coal mines to fuel the train, delivery of products. I do see a down side to this tho, probably a lot of it will be FC, which will be very disappointing.

KnightRider
Mar 11 2012, 12:30 PM
I have tried to look at all the posts in here and have not seen this before.

Some of the items like the Chocolate Ice Cream and the Vanilla Ice Cream in the Ice Cream Factory, when you click on "?" it only shows what items can be made from the 2 items, but, it doesn't show what Service Facility they can fill also, which would have people believe that it can't be stocked in a Service Facility. I have seen that there is a few of these that have this problem.

The Ice Cream factory it is Chocolate Ice Cream goes into the Fair Food Stand and the Vanilla Ice Cream goes into the Supermarket.
The Juice Factory has the Apple Juice and Orange Juice which can be stocked in the Supermarket.

These are the ones that I have found, it looks like if an item can be used to make other items and can be used to stock Service Facilities it only shows what the items can be used to make.

If there is anyway to add the Service Facilities to the help screen would help people to show that those 2 products can be used to make other items and can be used to stock Service Facilities also.

Kath-H
Mar 11 2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the status change in the market, very helpful - will be even better when people catch on!

Tiger
Mar 11 2012, 01:06 PM
Fantabulous, thanks Devs, love it all :D

Marie Fews
Mar 11 2012, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the great update. . . can't wait for farm 14:)

PubsAngels
Mar 11 2012, 03:55 PM
The 'Send Gift' and 'FarmCash Offers Challenge' functionality were broken for some users, they were fixed a few days ago

NO NO NO tHEY HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED YOU HAVE BROKEN MINE NOW. PLEASE FIX IT.

moravia
Mar 11 2012, 07:25 PM
more demands for canvas and aluminum and oak. *Sigh*

lynwoo60
Mar 11 2012, 08:58 PM
The 'Send Gift' and 'FarmCash Offers Challenge' functionality were broken for some users, they were fixed a few days ago

NO NO NO tHEY HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED YOU HAVE BROKEN MINE NOW. PLEASE FIX IT.

Mine to has not been fixed and has not been working for over 12 months now. I cannot even accept any farmcash offers from others at all and have not been able to for over 12 months so PLEASE FIX IT. ty

Kath-H
Mar 12 2012, 01:32 AM
Ever since the new gifting page came in, I've had to either switch to Camino (no access to IE), or go via my FB page and accept gifts the old way. On the new gifting page, the exchange button works but the accept button doesn't - this is in Firefox. I'd really like that fixed.

ImajeanB
Mar 12 2012, 05:36 AM
Since last release my Utility Manager does not list my facs and services...just a partial list.
It doesn't matter if I put it on alphabetize or production it just does not work.

kymrj
Mar 12 2012, 05:52 AM
Are you adding any new levels? I haven't earned any farm cash in quite a while now. Also been getting offers to buy farm cash $1.00 for $5.00 worth yet when I try to pay it starts all over again and never completes. Is this a slashkey issue or PayPal?

Tony D
Mar 12 2012, 05:52 AM
Since last release my Utility Manager does not list my facs and services...just a partial list.
It doesn't matter if I put it on alphabetize or production it just does not work.Hi, try clearing your memory cache and see if that helps .

maggiel29
Mar 12 2012, 07:21 AM
Please increase the production of Paper Rolls in the Paper Mill. With the new Janitorial supplies needing 720 paper rolls and existing facilitie,s I now need 1,020 of these to fill up my facilities but the Paper Mill only makes 360 at a time!!

BamaNana
Mar 12 2012, 09:57 AM
Decorations? This is a farm. Go find me a productive farm that has all this junk on it.

I'm much more a decorator than a farmer. I farm so that I can decorate. Wish I had more room to play with the pretty stuff instead of growing crops. The greatest thing about FT is that we can all play toward our individual goals. So, please keep the decorator stuff coming. :)

Taz D
Mar 12 2012, 09:59 AM
Ever since the new gifting page came in, I've had to either switch to Camino (no access to IE), or go via my FB page and accept gifts the old way. On the new gifting page, the exchange button works but the accept button doesn't - this is in Firefox. I'd really like that fixed.
Check to make sure that you have the latest update for Firefox. Also check to make sure you don't have cookies and pop ups blocked for:
slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Apps.facebook.com
Facebook.com
If those are block then some actions won't work.

Taz D
Mar 12 2012, 10:02 AM
Are you adding any new levels? I haven't earned any farm cash in quite a while now. Also been getting offers to buy farm cash $1.00 for $5.00 worth yet when I try to pay it starts all over again and never completes. Is this a slashkey issue or PayPal?
Slashkey doesn't handle any of the transactions any more. It would have to be Facebook or Trialpay who is doing that.

Hillie
Mar 12 2012, 01:29 PM
I have this issue too, never knew it would make such a difference but it does.

Thanks for another update, looking forward to new levels as well.

I love this game!

I have this issue three!
Love the updates!

ImajeanB
Mar 12 2012, 03:04 PM
Pleeeese can't all you whiners stop it??? Many of us love FT and all the good things that we have available and do not need to read negative things! I personally want to thank all the devs for making it so much fun and enjoyable. If you don't then just leave! There are other games to play that might???? make you happy. :(

ianski71@btinternet.com
Mar 12 2012, 03:20 PM
Pleeeese can't all you whiners stop it??? Many of us love FT and all the good things that we have available and do not need to read negative things! I personally want to thank all the devs for making it so much fun and enjoyable. If you don't then just leave! There are other games to play that might???? make you happy. :(

Here here i totally agree

Rob T
Mar 12 2012, 04:20 PM
May i just remind everyone that the developers would like to hear all feedback... good or bad. Thanks

HelenJS22
Mar 12 2012, 05:42 PM

http://socialmediadaily.com.au/wp-content/woo_custom/283-facebooklike.jpg

HelenJS22
Mar 12 2012, 05:47 PM
May i just remind everyone that the developers would like to hear all feedback... good or bad. Thanks

Rob, sorry to say that ImajeanB is simply saying what many of the quieter majority are thinking.

Some of us fear that the devs get way too much of the noisy negative feeedback from those who can't be pleased no matter what they do, while there are so many of the happy farmers quietly playing and loving our game.

It's such a pity that more of those with few or no complaints don't frequent the forum more often.

Don't feed the beggers
Mar 12 2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the status change in the market, very helpful - will be even better when people catch on!

yeah when people catch on....someone said today that will NOT hire reds b/c reds were a conceited bunch....when I told her that it has nothing to do with status and only tells people why you are in the market she got all angry and bent out of shape. I tried again to explain but some people are deaf beyond deaf and I gave up.

chrisluvsanimals
Mar 12 2012, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know if any of the "tools" that were for loading the facilities work on any of the NEW ones? Like the BBQ restaurant? The "Tables and Chairs" were for loading the "normal" restaurants, and the "Drive Thru" for the fast food ones, but were the new ones added to either of these or are we going to be buying more tools to do these in the future?

rcangel1983
Mar 12 2012, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know if any of the "tools" that were for loading the facilities work on any of the NEW ones? Like the BBQ restaurant? The "Tables and Chairs" were for loading the "normal" restaurants, and the "Drive Thru" for the fast food ones, but were the new ones added to either of these or are we going to be buying more tools to do these in the future?

Yes they do all work according to what type of facility they are. I have just about all facilities and use the tools for every one of them.

mac16129
Mar 12 2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks ImajeanB....you are sooooo right!~!!!!!

1fritz
Mar 12 2012, 06:53 PM
Here here i totally agree

Me too, love this game

1fritz
Mar 12 2012, 06:55 PM
Rob, sorry to say that ImajeanB is simply saying what many of the quieter majority are thinking.

Some of us fear that the devs get way too much of the noisy negative feeedback from those who can't be pleased no matter what they do, while there are so many of the happy farmers quietly playing and loving our game.

It's such a pity that more of those with few or no complaints don't frequent the forum more often.

I do agree with you I am in the silent majority. I love this game and think the devs are doing a great job.

Fritz

holla
Mar 12 2012, 06:56 PM

ssssssooooooooooooo true, its not the devs killing the game, its gonna be the majority whiners....you cant please everyone, ive been playing since the start and Will Continue playing till the end(Hope there is no end..lol.:)), these devs bend over backwards giving us an AWESOME game, and yes its sad more people dont realize, to bad...

also wondered if we were gonna get more facility products belt thingys, i noticed they didnt do them this time(Like do the next 25 or so)--like theve done the last 2 releases...no biggie though, just sayin....:)

Keep up the AWESOME work Raul and Devs, we love this game,to bad gotta come to Facebook to do it..lol.

DebLeah
Mar 12 2012, 07:07 PM
Have to agree about the ore production-don't have enough and not enough chicken or meat either. Otherwise looks good.

Zeeky Banutski
Mar 12 2012, 07:43 PM
Love the update, but I wish you'd have brought back the "Money Tree" as one of the St. Patty's Day gifts...I really need a Money Tree...:cool:

HelenJS22
Mar 12 2012, 07:58 PM
Love the update, but I wish you'd have brought back the "Money Tree" as one of the St. Patty's Day gifts...I really need a Money Tree...:cool:

Don't worry Zeeky, the money tree is over rated ;) I've had some on my farms now for two years (I think) and in all that time they haven't grown me any farm cash ;) :p :(

shirl the pearl
Mar 12 2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks for all the great updates
Cant wait to get more levels. I need more farm cash to get facilities and tools. wish we could get farm cash with our coins :(
I love this game, its the best ever!!!
Thanks for all your hard work

1fritz
Mar 12 2012, 08:27 PM

The money tree is back..check St Pat's day in the store.

kahra01
Mar 12 2012, 08:33 PM

I have to agree with ImajeanB and what Helen has said. There is a difference between bad feedback and just plain whinging and rudeness. Constructive feed back would be more wise. I just wish people would realise this is a business as well as a game and FC items are a big factor in revenue raising. At least the majority love this game and really appreciated the effort put into it by the Devs and Mods so thats all that matters! :D

Tony D
Mar 12 2012, 08:42 PM
Hi Everyone :)

Firstly, as Rob T mentioned a few posts back , the Developers want feedback. be it negative or positive, that is why we allow posting in this thread :)

Please keep in mind that this thread is for feedback on the new release and it would be appreciated if you could keep your post(s) to that topic.

O.K. this is where I say... any off topic posts or posts that are abusive or personal attacks may be deleted without further warning.

Happy Farming :)

driverdave
Mar 13 2012, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Pleeeese can't all you whiners stop it??? Many of us love FT and all the good things that we have available and do not need to read negative things! I personally want to thank all the devs for making it so much fun and enjoyable. If you don't then just leave! There are other games to play that might???? make you happy. http://socialmediadaily.com.au/wp-content/woo_custom/283-facebooklike.jpg
http://socialmediadaily.com.au/wp-content/woo_custom/283-facebooklike.jpg[/QUOTE]

lov3ed it so much helen i had to steal it lol

driverdave
Mar 13 2012, 05:03 AM
ooops i posted whilst reading thru.......apologies tony but i get annoyed at the ppls that continaully want more and just whinge or moan ...i mean so what if there arent lvls and a new farm....they are coming new lvls and farms come evry 2-3 releases and if ppls cant be patient then let them eat seedcake

maggiel29
Mar 13 2012, 05:04 AM

Mine are working on all the new facilities and services:D

HelenJS22
Mar 13 2012, 05:06 AM
ooops i posted whilst reading thru.......apologies tony but i get annoyed at the ppls that continaully want more and just whinge or moan ...i mean so what if there arent lvls and a new farm....they are coming new lvls and farms come evry 2-3 releases and if ppls cant be patient then let them eat seedcake

Sowwy Tony, The devil made me do it. :o

driverdave
Mar 13 2012, 05:09 AM

Sowwy Tony, The devil made me do it. :o

ok on the topic of the new release.......i am loving it as usual....just got to work out where to put the new stuffs ....bring on the trains sounds like a lot of fun coming our way from stephensons rocket thru to the maglev lolol

Farmer Shelton
Mar 13 2012, 08:50 AM
Anybody else running out of hen eggs now?! I have chicken coops on every farm, fully stocked, but don't have enough eggs to make products, i.e., Donut Shop items. Otherwise, I'm liking the new release!! Thanks!!

Deborah1979
Mar 13 2012, 09:11 AM
:D I just KNEW there would be an update, while I was having a major internet malfunction!! (Without internet for 12, yes that is twelve days :eek:, due to a faulty underground wire.) Five farms of wasted 3,4 and 5 day crops. Boo-hoo..so not fair...can they be replaced?? LOL Thought that might qualify as a whine. hehe

Now for the real reason for this post:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, RAUL AND DEVS!!

Love the idea of adding the Fried Rice and Grilled Mushrooms to the China Buffet. And really like having the Corn on the Cob and Corn Dogs added to the Fair Food Stand! Thanks!!
Appreciate adding more products to existing facilities like the Furniture Factory and Office-School Supply Factory. Even if one chooses not to buy the Office Depot Service Facility, we can still make & sell those new products. Just super.
Sometimes, it is the little tweaks that help enhance the game and fixing/changing the scroll bar in the store is really helpful.

Another great update!! (Now, when are you going to add the "occasional FC in the quests?? :D )

Happy Farming!!
Deborah

Deborah1979
Mar 13 2012, 09:18 AM

Helen replied to you, and she is correct. Actually, several updates ago, Raul said that all future restaurants and facilities would use one of the loading tools. So, if you have all of them, the load all should work. If you bought only certain tools, you may not have the correct tool needed for a particular facility. If you have purchased the facility and click on the load all, if you don't have the tool needed, you will get a pop-up that tells you which tool you still need.
Hope that helps.
Deborah

Texas Star
Mar 13 2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks again for the great release!! Like many people, I am buying most of the facilities, and having trouble producing enough "ingredients" like Canvas. I am adding extra facilities to try to meet production needs but as in this case I need more Canvas, but not the other things and don't want to produce them in every facility because I will run out of raw materials for use in items needing stuffing, like dolls... It would be nice if the checks on products to produce were independent from the same facility on other farms, so I could buy several extra facilities and only turn on the Canvas... Love the game and not complaining, but though I might suggest this ... TY :)

Sandy Mae
Mar 13 2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks Raul you guys are so cool. I love some of the new things and love more even the new fixes. It is great to have things move nicely! The fixes are more important than the goodies too me. Thanks to you and all the devs for all of your hard work!!!

Grami Mary
Mar 13 2012, 03:38 PM

as one of the 'older players' :p i totally agree!!! it would be such a help to have a summery available while saving paper and my OLD BRAIN as well!
another nice addition to summerys would be if when we consider planting a crop, and it tells us how much we have stored, it would also tell us how much we have growing at this time, so i don't forget and plant EVERY FARM in wheat just because there is none in storage !! :p

LOVE FT :)

HelenJS22
Mar 13 2012, 06:13 PM
:D I just KNEW there would be an update, while I was having a major internet malfunction!! (Without internet for 12, yes that is twelve days :eek:, due to a faulty underground wire.) Five farms of wasted 3,4 and 5 day crops. Boo-hoo..so not fair...can they be replaced?? LOL Thought that might qualify as a whine. hehe

Now for the real reason for this post:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, RAUL AND DEVS!!

Love the idea of adding the Fried Rice and Grilled Mushrooms to the China Buffet. And really like having the Corn on the Cob and Corn Dogs added to the Fair Food Stand! Thanks!!
Appreciate adding more products to existing facilities like the Furniture Factory and Office-School Supply Factory. Even if one chooses not to buy the Office Depot Service Facility, we can still make & sell those new products. Just super.
Sometimes, it is the little tweaks that help enhance the game and fixing/changing the scroll bar in the store is really helpful.

Another great update!! (Now, when are you going to add the "occasional FC in the quests?? :D )

Happy Farming!!
Deborah

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/186508_100002148530510_7253064_n.jpg

Agree with you in that the little tweaks and fixes are sometimes the very best part of an update. I certainly appreciate them.

Now, could the devs please define 'OCCASIONALLY' for us :confused: :D

We're waiting ... impatiently :p

Taz D
Mar 13 2012, 06:21 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/186508_100002148530510_7253064_n.jpg

Agree with you in that the little tweaks and fixes are sometimes the very best part of an update. I certainly appreciate them.

Now, could the devs please define 'OCCASIONALLY' for us :confused: :D

We're waiting ... impatiently :p
That is more than "tomorrow" and less than "in the future" :D

HelenJS22
Mar 13 2012, 06:25 PM
That is more than "tomorrow" and less than "in the future" :D

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy112/Mad-CroC_photo/laughter-lol-animation-smiley.gif

theoxman
Mar 13 2012, 06:48 PM
ssssssooooooooooooo true, its not the devs killing the game, its gonna be the majority whiners....you cant please everyone, ive been playing since the start and Will Continue playing till the end(Hope there is no end..lol.:)), these devs bend over backwards giving us an AWESOME game, and yes its sad more people dont realize, to bad...

also wondered if we were gonna get more facility products belt thingys, i noticed they didnt do them this time(Like do the next 25 or so)--like theve done the last 2 releases...no biggie though, just sayin....:)

Keep up the AWESOME work Raul and Devs, we love this game,to bad gotta come to Facebook to do it..lol.

I guess I'm one of the "whinners" then. This release and the past one were absolutely pathetic. They shouldn't have bothered or at least combined them into one release. The biggest thing in this release was the note at the bottom telling what was coming up next time.

I always get a hoot out of everyone's "great release", etc. Raul's release notes could contain only "This space left intentionally blank" and there'd be the same 100 or so people claiming this was a "great release". CMON people...demand quality. We're doing them a favor by playing not the other way around.

Grami Mary
Mar 13 2012, 07:51 PM
I was thinking this too - we got a one click button for our facility workers for each BUILDING but really need one for each FARM - (my Carpel tunnel got so bad I had to submit to the surgeon's knife)

fewer clicks would be wonderful as this game must be a carpel-tunnel surgeon's dream come true!!

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 14 2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks again for the great release!! Like many people, I am buying most of the facilities, and having trouble producing enough "ingredients" like Canvas. I am adding extra facilities to try to meet production needs but as in this case I need more Canvas, but not the other things and don't want to produce them in every facility because I will run out of raw materials for use in items needing stuffing, like dolls... It would be nice if the checks on products to produce were independent from the same facility on other farms, so I could buy several extra facilities and only turn on the Canvas... Love the game and not complaining, but though I might suggest this ... TY :)

Here's what I do. It takes a little extra effort when I load, but . . . I set the default check to ONLY the product I need the most of. Then, when loading the other facilities, I open them up individually and click "All" for the other products. So, for instance, I have three Dairy facilities, but what I need all the time is Cheese. So I check Cheese, but leave the others blank. Then I'll open one or both of the other facilities and click on "All" for those items I happen to need this time.

In your case, you would check only Canvas Rolls in all Textile facilities, then click ALL for the other products as you need them. Make sense? I hope so.

BTW, I agree with you that it would be GREAT to be able to set each facility separately, and would love to see this feature added. But in the meantime, this may be a solution to your Canvas Roll problem.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 14 2012, 12:57 AM
Okay, so I'm probably not too bright where some of these things are concerned, but I figure it's better to ask the question up front than to buy the tool and find out it doesn't do what I thought.

So, if I buy the new green sprinkler, will it both shorten and lengthen my harvest time? For instance, right now when I plant corn (60 hours) and water it with the Orange(?)/Red(?) sprinkler, my corn will be ready in 30 hours -- OK, 29.9 hours. :D

If I buy the green sprinkler and use it on my corn as soon as I plant, it seems to me that what you're saying is my window of opportunity to harvest the corn is now from 29.9 hours to 108 hours (60 + 48).

True? Because I sure wouldn't want to buy it if it added on extra time at the end, but didn't double growing time too.

And to those of you who complain this is a "worthless" upgrade, I totally agree with whoever said this will make planting really short-term crops feasible for those of us who can't be on all hours of the day and night. I mean, raspberries that don't go to waste until 28 hours after you plant them?!! That's fantastic, especially for those of us who only plant 2- and 4-hour crops when they need them -- and then perch next to the computer fretting that they'll still lose them -- even with timers and big stickie notes to help us remember!!!

AND TO RAUL AND THE DEVS -- BRAVO!! WELL DONE!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THE ONLY GAME I PLAY EVEN BETTER!!!!! :D I do hope you're training your offspring to take over for your when you get too old, grey, and senile to keep up with the game. I want this game to last into perpetuity!!:D

al_bundy
Mar 14 2012, 01:18 AM
Okay, so I'm probably not too bright where some of these things are concerned, but I figure it's better to ask the question up front than to buy the tool and find out it doesn't do what I thought.

So, if I buy the new green sprinkler, will it both shorten and lengthen my harvest time? For instance, right now when I plant corn (60 hours) and water it with the Orange(?)/Red(?) sprinkler, my corn will be ready in 30 hours -- OK, 29.9 hours. :D

If I buy the green sprinkler and use it on my corn as soon as I plant, it seems to me that what you're saying is my window of opportunity to harvest the corn is now from 29.9 hours to 108 hours (60 + 48).

True? Because I sure wouldn't want to buy it if it added on extra time at the end, but didn't double growing time too.

And to those of you who complain this is a "worthless" upgrade, I totally agree with whoever said this will make planting really short-term crops feasible for those of us who can't be on all hours of the day and night. I mean, raspberries that don't go to waste until 28 hours after you plant them?!! That's fantastic, especially for those of us who only plant 2- and 4-hour crops when they need them -- and then perch next to the computer fretting that they'll still lose them -- even with timers and big stickie notes to help us remember!!!

AND TO RAUL AND THE DEVS -- BRAVO!! WELL DONE!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THE ONLY GAME I PLAY EVEN BETTER!!!!! :D I do hope you're training your offspring to take over for your when you get too old, grey, and senile to keep up with the game. I want this game to last into perpetuity!!:D

Hi

Yes The green sprinkler halves the groath the same as the red so a 4 day crop is now 2 day crop but the go to waste window is extended.

:)

Falula
Mar 14 2012, 01:33 AM
I need some help..

I like to ask if I can get my FC back.. I have bought 2 tree shaker (8x4) because I thougt I needed one for each farm.. Its a long time ago now.. Then I have 2 manure spreader red one, it was a gift from a neigbour.. By mistake. The gift was ment for me, but the wrong one.
Can i pls return them and get FC back..

KnightRider
Mar 14 2012, 02:14 AM
I need some help..

I like to ask if I can get my FC back.. I have bought 2 tree shaker (8x4) because I thougt I needed one for each farm.. Its a long time ago now.. Then I have 2 manure spreader red one, it was a gift from a neigbour.. By mistake. The gift was ment for me, but the wrong one.
Can i pls return them and get FC back..

You will need to contact support and see if they can help. To contact support.. underneath the game screen , click on "report/contact this application" when the window opens select the first option, then fill out the form and be patient it might take a few days to get back to you, depending on how many tickets they have. They don't do refunds through the forum.

JeanieBeanie2
Mar 14 2012, 06:05 AM

With 13 farms and my memory not as good as it used to be...I keep a notebook next to my computer so I can write down what I have on each farm...and any special little notes that apply to each...it's been a great help and saves me time from going to farms that aren't ready to harvest and planting a crop that I already have growing on another farm...:)

StoneFace
Mar 14 2012, 06:23 AM

I hear ya...

As a FT Addict, I too need the Notes & Info in a handy place..... but I do not want a pen and paper or other things that take up space....

so

I simply open an MSWord.doc and keep the info on my screen behind or below the farm.

The Service Manager provides all the info on what I have and what I might need.... and when I plant I open the seed list in order of Supply, so that always shows what I have the least of. After a time I know that 20,000 wheat is not as lasting as 20,000 Okra... so I plant wheat. etc....

The word docs are so handy... one charts products like tree fruits so when I buy from my feeder farm I know which one is running short. I also have a list by category of all my factories, plants, mills, tools, etc on a separate .doc.

Another is a list of links.... from............. to memory wipes etc.

Perhaps you could make a chart (word has one already to use/expand) with columns for [1] farm # [2] name of crops planted [3] harvest due time [4]

right below that make another similar chart for your trees

As an addict I do not require that detail because I am on each farm many times during the day.... so the visual of the farm is sufficient.

happy farming

Deborah1979
Mar 14 2012, 09:08 AM
;) Just another request to the Mods. Would one of you be able to update the Game Guide (Chapter 13, I think, about facilities)??

I believe the new products need to be added to the Furniture Factory and the Office-School Supply Factory.
If people don't already own these facilities, these guides are a great help to see what raw products are needed.

:D Would be extra great if you went ahead and multiplied out the total amount of a product needed to completely load that facility!! :eek: Sure would save me from having to do all that math! LOL (We need a "tongue in cheek" icon, so everyone will know when we are jesting. Guess the :p will have to substitute.)

Thanks to the mods for all your hard work and patience!!
Deborah

Rob T
Mar 14 2012, 09:13 AM
;) Just another request to the Mods. Would one of you be able to update the Game Guide (Chapter 13, I think, about facilities)??

I believe the new products need to be added to the Furniture Factory and the Office-School Supply Factory.
If people don't already own these facilities, these guides are a great help to see what raw products are needed.

:D Would be extra great if you went ahead and multiplied out the total amount of a product needed to completely load that facility!! :eek: Sure would save me from having to do all that math! LOL (We need a "tongue in cheek" icon, so everyone will know when we are jesting. Guess the :p will have to substitute.)

Thanks to the mods for all your hard work and patience!!
Deborah

That particular chapter is being revamped as we speak, i should have it out soon :)

cyan4jy
Mar 14 2012, 09:15 AM
I hear ya...

As a FT Addict, I too need the Notes & Info in a handy place..... but I do not want a pen and paper or other things that take up space....

so

I simply open an MSWord.doc and keep the info on my screen behind or below the farm.

The Service Manager provides all the info on what I have and what I might need.... and when I plant I open the seed list in order of Supply, so that always shows what I have the least of. After a time I know that 20,000 wheat is not as lasting as 20,000 Okra... so I plant wheat. etc....

The word docs are so handy... one charts products like tree fruits so when I buy from my feeder farm I know which one is running short. I also have a list by category of all my factories, plants, mills, tools, etc on a separate .doc.

Another is a list of links.... from............. to memory wipes etc.

Perhaps you could make a chart (word has one already to use/expand) with columns for [1] farm # [2] name of crops planted [3] harvest due time [4]

right below that make another similar chart for your trees

As an addict I do not require that detail because I am on each farm many times during the day.... so the visual of the farm is sufficient.

happy farming

thanks a lot !!!

Deborah1979
Mar 14 2012, 03:09 PM
That particular chapter is being revamped as we speak, i should have it out soon :)

:p Oh, for goodness sakes, Rob T!! The release was 4 days ago...WHAT have you been doing?? :p

Noticed you didn't say anything about doing the calculations for total amounts needed for each product! (That's OK...I'm used to being ignored.) :D

Thanks again for ALL the work that you and the other Mods do!

Deborah

Franny2
Mar 14 2012, 04:06 PM
Love the new updates!!! I can't wait for farm 14!

cindier
Mar 14 2012, 05:08 PM
I have been playing since the beginning and I only play this game and a few slot games. Use to play Farm Ville and Frontierville but became to hard to play and load so blocked them oh and cityville too... This is the best game on FB and fun to play... Raul does a great job and the Dev's do all they can... Thanks so much...I love it when we get new things no matter how small....[♥]

InePine
Mar 14 2012, 06:20 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new paths!! I LOVE THEM!
Did i mention i love them? Because i do, i reeeeally love them!!
Woohoo decorating is going to be so much fun again! Lovelovelovethem!!
*squeel*

HelenJS22
Mar 14 2012, 06:58 PM
Hey Raul, you've given us all these new paths to play with, but not farm 14 to set them all up on :( Don't suppose we could have it early ??? Pretty please :)

LoreneC
Mar 14 2012, 09:41 PM
Love the new paths.

Just need to wait for some crops to mature so I can delete fields and start decorating!

Thanks!

SunnyD
Mar 14 2012, 11:46 PM
the new paths are great, in anticipation i had started working on one of my farms already nice to be able to re do an entire farm or even just part with all the new stuff so i don't get bored with game.....

Grami Mary
Mar 15 2012, 12:10 AM
new paths, sprinkler -- everything is wonderful ~~~ except same old problem ~~~~ why won't the ground stay on the bottom!!??? i know it is possible as some other programs do that -- why do the paths, ground covers etc wrap up and cove things that SHOULD sit on top of them???? like building, trees. lakes . . . ???
i would love for my paths to STAY on the ground please???

gamags37
Mar 15 2012, 12:14 AM
I was really hoping we would get a tool for a "Start all Facilities or referclients" Not complaining I know Raul and the Devs are constantely making this game great but it's kind of on my wish list! Thanks guys

I soo agree with this....please people~! We have this stuff to decorate with but the paths are a pain cus they dont stay on the bottom where they are suppose to stay.

maggiel29
Mar 15 2012, 03:23 AM

Thank-you - love the new paths- not sure what I can use the dirt canal for but the wild flowers are lovely. Love the new sprinkler - worth the money IMOH - now I can grow the shorter crops on my quest farm overnight.

maggiel29
Mar 15 2012, 03:30 AM
new paths, sprinkler -- everything is wonderful ~~~ except same old problem ~~~~ why won't the ground stay on the bottom!!??? i know it is possible as some other programs do that -- why do the paths, ground covers etc wrap up and cove things that SHOULD sit on top of them???? like building, trees. lakes . . . ???
i would love for my paths to STAY on the ground please???

Yes I HATE this too - put a car down on a road and half of its covered over!!

StoneFace
Mar 15 2012, 05:31 AM
Love the new paths.

Just need to wait for some crops to mature so I can delete fields and start decorating!

Thanks!

well..... they are "interesting". I am really not sure who would find a reason to use the Red Petals path....

Now the older blue cobblestone path was 750 coin each

The new color brick path is 3,200 coin each.....

I guess that just reflects the inflation factor, and how easy it is be accumulate billions of coins.

:confused:

marwahr55
Mar 15 2012, 06:49 AM
Just took time to look at the new paths, etc to decorate with and I must say they look very nice. I'm going to take a couple days to decide "how" to decorate using probably the pebble paths. :) I now have the green sprinkler, but it would have been wonderful if crop growth could have been cut a little more with this sprinkler besides adding harvest time at the other end. Guess you could say I'm impatient! LOL LOL Overall another great job Devs!!! :)

Chizzy
Mar 15 2012, 07:04 AM
I love farm town and have been playing for a while now. I buy what I want and can afford and do not have to rely on neighbors to send me things or complete quests like a lot of other games out there.
My only gripe about the new release is having to get to level 265 before I can buy the new canal paths!
Thanks to all the devs, keep up the good work.

blue nile
Mar 15 2012, 07:35 AM
Thank you so much for fixing the scroll bar on the seeders. I have just redone my quest farm this morning and i am sure my blood pressure is back at normal levels! :D

StoneFace
Mar 15 2012, 07:42 AM
I love farm town and have been playing for a while now. I buy what I want and can afford and do not have to rely on neighbors to send me things or complete quests like a lot of other games out there.
My only gripe about the new release is having to get to level 265 before I can buy the new canal paths!
Thanks to all the devs, keep up the good work.

Well, don't be too disappointed. It seems like the contrast between the water and the canal is almost nill..... not real distinctive, so I don't know how popular they might be.

HelenJS22
Mar 15 2012, 07:49 AM
Well, don't be too disappointed. It seems like the contrast between the water and the canal is almost nill..... not real distinctive, so I don't know how popular they might be.

Agreed StoneFace. The other paths and particularly the wild flowers are really nice, but the canals are a little disappointing.

Satis
Mar 15 2012, 09:07 AM
Agreed StoneFace. The other paths and particularly the wild flowers are really nice, but the canals are a little disappointing.

Agreed. I think these are more storm drains than canals. It's a good idea though, can we have some PROPER canals? Then we could have canal boats and lock gates and lots of nice things.

diannevt
Mar 15 2012, 09:16 AM
Huge THANK-YOU - woke up this morning with 8 big farms of fertilized wheat waiting to be harvested and a headache, in the past I would have harvested myself rather than deal with the hassles of hiring in the marketplace. Having the names in red made it so much easier for me to hire people to work my farm, sometimes the "little" things make a huge difference.

As always I am thrilled with the release and all the new stuff to played with. Can't wait for the next 2 releases, already planning what is going on 14 and wondering just what the train will do (saving the last of the FarmCash I bought for when the train arrives.)

You guys are the best and I am constantly amazed at the way my friends stick with games that have more problems & stress from playing them than relaxation.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you (my change jar is rapidly filling towards my next purchase of FarmCash so I may end up spending what I have before the train arrives.) :)

ImajeanB
Mar 15 2012, 10:17 AM
Where are the canals that ppl are saying they are disappointed in their looks. I haven't found them anywhere in the store.

al_bundy
Mar 15 2012, 10:20 AM
Where are the canals that ppl are saying they are disappointed in their looks. I haven't found them anywhere in the store.

Hi

there in the paths catagorie about half way to three quarters of the way down.

:)

maggiel29
Mar 15 2012, 11:22 AM
Thank you so much for fixing the scroll bar on the seeders. I have just redone my quest farm this morning and i am sure my blood pressure is back at normal levels! :D

Yes ditto - it was driving me nuts - (I suspect Rob T had a hand in this as I know you were looking at the problem Rob - thank-you)

maggiel29
Mar 15 2012, 11:26 AM
Agreed. I think these are more storm drains than canals. It's a good idea though, can we have some PROPER canals? Then we could have canal boats and lock gates and lots of nice things.

Well I agree totally - cant see a use for the canals - water or dirt (mud) - both look more like the old open "drains" that used to run down the centre of London streets before we had pipes underground!! (No before you ask I dont remember that)

HOWEVER - I love the other paths - especially the wildflowers - very pretty and the dirt hill paths look nice round specimen trees with the mulch in the middle

tinker3317
Mar 15 2012, 12:47 PM
I love all the new updates and I look forward to new surprises everytime I log on to farmtown. This is the best game anywhere on facebook and the developers and mods do a great job. I would like to know one thing though....When are we going to get a use for ALL the crops we have available? I keep thinking with each new release you will have a use for the crops, but not yet. Also, I don't understand the pecan trees...why don't we have a use for them in bakery? Just curious about it, but still a very happy farmer.

gumballs678
Mar 15 2012, 05:20 PM
I'm curious to find out what the train is going to do.

Taz D
Mar 15 2012, 05:31 PM
I'm curious to find out what the train is going to do.
So are we all but they haven't said.

PubsAngels
Mar 15 2012, 05:58 PM
Last statement in this email is incorrect "NO KNOW ISSUES"
Well that is wrong. I can not send any hire friends to earn farm cash. I can not work any "hires from friends to earn farm cash. This all occurred when you release a new update on March 10. Please fix this. I love the game but can not stand when you update and break things and then do not fix it.
Just saying ....Help. Other wise you guys do a great job on keeping it interesting.

See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Mar 14, 6:20PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. St Patrick items: Released a few days ago. All last year items plus 5 new items in the Store.

2. 28x28 Farm Expansions for Farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 5,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash.

3. New Paths, Irrigation Canals and Patches (Available now):
Paths: Red Petals, Pink Petals, Gravel, Mulch, Wild Flowers, Marble, Color Brick, Pebble, Red Land, Sand and Wood
Water Irrigation Canals: Dirt Water Canal, Cement Water Canal
Patches: Patch of Brown Land, Patch of White Dirt

4. Content Changes:
- Fried Rice and Grilled Mushrooms can now be stocked into the China Buffet
- Corn dogs and Corn on the cob can now be stocked into the Fair Food Stand

5. Green Mobile Sprinkler (FC) (Available now): If you already own the Orange Sprinkler you can buy this Green Sprinkler to extend the 'Gone to Waste' time of your crops. This tool will replace your Orange Sprinkler. Here are the rules:

- For Crops with Maturity equal or less than 1 -> Add 24h to the current Gone to Waste time
- For Crops with Maturity higher than 1 -> Add 48h to the current Gone to Waste time

7. Change Status Message: This new option in the avatar menu will allow you to set a temporary (in session) status message below your avatar (where your name is now). Notice you can only do this in the Marketplace.

Also you can express explicitly your intention with different colors so farmers can have a quick idea of what other farmers are up to in the Market. The intensions are:

- Hire, Work, Buy Products, Sell Products, Play Minigames ad Meet New Farmers.

8. Bug Fixes:
- New efficient scrolling added to the Store, this also fix the issue of latest Flash Player showing product tool tips info incorrectly
- The 'Send Gift' and 'FarmCash Offers Challenge' functionality were broken for some users, they were fixed a few days ago
- The primary products in the China Buffet (rice, mushroom and watermelon) were removed from the 'From Facilities' dropdown filter

9.Janitorial Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Janitorial Supplies.
Scrubber
Paper Towel
Air Filter Mask
Duster
Vacuum Nozzle
Broom and Dustpan
Wet Floor Sign
Dirty Linen Trolley

10. Donuts Shop (FC): Produces Donuts.
Blueberry Muffin
Glazed Donut
Chocolate Frosted Donut
Vanilla Frosted Donut
Coconut Donut
Strawberry Donut
Boston Cream Donut
Bacon Maple Bar

11. FarmTown Janitorial Services (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Rubber Gloves
Scrubber
Paper Towel
Air Filter Mask
Duster
Vacuum Nozzle
Broom and Dustpan
Wet Floor Sign
Dirty Linen Trolley

12. Office Depot (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Stapler
Printer Ink Cartridge
Highlighter
Glass Table
File Folders
Portfolio
Cork Board
Pin Set
Lap Desk

The last 6 products to be stocked into the Office Depot are made in the Furniture Factory and Office-School Supply Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Known Issues:

None

Rob T
Mar 15 2012, 09:03 PM
:p Oh, for goodness sakes, Rob T!! The release was 4 days ago...WHAT have you been doing?? :p

Noticed you didn't say anything about doing the calculations for total amounts needed for each product! (That's OK...I'm used to being ignored.) :D

Thanks again for ALL the work that you and the other Mods do!

Deborah

The new facilities chapter for the gameguide is now out :)

Franny2
Mar 15 2012, 11:29 PM
Thanks, Raul & other devs!!

ImajeanB
Mar 15 2012, 11:42 PM
Thanks Raul and other devs.....I love all the things you have brought to our farms to make them more interesting. I have not failed a quest yet and have done over 40 of them. Keep up the great work. Best Farm game going!

marwahr55
Mar 16 2012, 06:13 AM
Not a complaint, but possibly could you think about letting the "gray" rabbits too be counted in the overall harvest of the "rabbit fleece" please? I just don't want to keep buying rabbit hutch after rabbit hutch to ensure I get enough rabbit fleece. Don't mind buying the white rabbit either, but at least it would give us "more" rabbit fleece overall. Thanks for the great game, thanks for allowing it to be played at our own pace - that's the biggest seller of this game for me!! :) Can't wait for the next Farm release. :)

truckie547
Mar 16 2012, 06:56 AM
Ok this game is starting to SUCK... i have harvested sunflowers for one of my quests and am not getting credit for it and this issue has been long going.... same with wheat... went to my wifes farm last night and picked over 20 wheat and got credit for 6... just picked 25 sunflowers off of my farm and NOTHING.

Deborah1979
Mar 16 2012, 11:29 AM
The new facilities chapter for the gameguide is now out :)

:D:D And what a GREAT job you did on it!! All color-coded, and alphabetized and especially helpful for new players...what levels are needed for certain facilities!

Now, if new players (or experienced ones that don't have a facility) would just go there and READ, most of their questions would be answered!! ;)

Thanks SO MUCH for all that hard work!!

Deborah

rjohn726
Mar 16 2012, 12:01 PM
The new facilities chapter for the gameguide is now out :)Thanks I just looked at it, well done.

cancundelight
Mar 16 2012, 12:12 PM
MY farm town farmcash offer STILL BROKEN !! NO HELP YET ! AGAIN ALL I HAVE IS A PINK BANNER THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT NEW FEATURES !!
how do i uninstall this game and reinstall it without loosing my farm etc?
tried all the other trouble shooting stuff - not on my end ! this is a bug in game that IS NOT FIXED FOR ALL OF US !
can't get any help ! fed up as had just started earning & using the hire for farm cash now i can't get it anymore WHY?

Rob T
Mar 16 2012, 12:14 PM
MY farm town farmcash offer STILL BROKEN !! NO HELP YET ! AGAIN ALL I HAVE IS A PINK BANNER THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT NEW FEATURES !!
how do i uninstall this game and reinstall it without loosing my farm etc?
tried all the other trouble shooting stuff - not on my end ! this is a bug in game that IS NOT FIXED FOR ALL OF US !
can't get any help ! fed up as had just started earning & using the hire for farm cash now i can't get it anymore WHY?

The offer is random, if you haven't got all 30 fc, then it may appear again... however if you have already received a total of 30fc you wont see the blue banner anymore.

ImajeanB
Mar 16 2012, 01:30 PM
:D:D And what a GREAT job you did on it!! All color-coded, and alphabetized and especially helpful for new players...what levels are needed for certain facilities!

Now, if new players (or experienced ones that don't have a facility) would just go there and READ, most of their questions would be answered!! ;)

Thanks SO MUCH for all that hard work!!

Deborah

Well said Deborah! People just do NOT read...they just complain! I appreciate the great job the Devs are doing and when a glitch comes along I know they will fix it as soon as they can! Thanks again Devs for giving us so much fun!

Satis
Mar 16 2012, 03:56 PM
Either I'm hallucinating, or I have misunderstood, or my new Green Sprinkler isn't working properly.

Twice now I've planted Black Beans and watered them to come back less than twelve hours later and find them withered.

Shouldn't their life be extended for 24 hours? Or have I misunderstood?

Anyone else having a problem?

Simera
Mar 16 2012, 04:20 PM

I think all is good (Except for the PayPal-trouble when I need to buy more FC. The way i do it these days, is that I have to ask my friend in Norway buy so and so many 250FC-crds and send me,. . . and I send her money to do so! Otherwise; with 13 farms, it would be very, vry nice to have other trees to decorate the newest farms with.

Only farming-game I play is FT. . . after being bored and annoyed with "the other" one. Devs, you're doing a great job!!!

I have some new ideas (time-saving, as well). Will be back with them later.

Regards
Simera, Cyprus/Norway

Taz D
Mar 16 2012, 04:35 PM
Ok this game is starting to SUCK... i have harvested sunflowers for one of my quests and am not getting credit for it and this issue has been long going.... same with wheat... went to my wifes farm last night and picked over 20 wheat and got credit for 6... just picked 25 sunflowers off of my farm and NOTHING.
Did you harvest the sunflowers or did you hire someone to harvest them? You have to harvest them yourself.

ImajeanB
Mar 16 2012, 05:15 PM
Either I'm hallucinating, or I have misunderstood, or my new Green Sprinkler isn't working properly.

Twice now I've planted Black Beans and watered them to come back less than twelve hours later and find them withered.

Shouldn't their life be extended for 24 hours? Or have I misunderstood?

Anyone else having a problem?

Mine works great! If I had not had it I wouldn't have got to plant the 2 hour and 4 hour crops that I did last night. There was still plenty of time left when I got on here.

Satis
Mar 16 2012, 06:01 PM
Mine works great! If I had not had it I wouldn't have got to plant the 2 hour and 4 hour crops that I did last night. There was still plenty of time left when I got on here.

Thanks. I've just planted a whole lot more 4 hour crops and watered them with the green sprinkler. I shall report back in the morning!

When it does work, it will be such a blessing.

SunnyD
Mar 16 2012, 09:35 PM

-----------------

trying to understand this new sprinkler before i go all out and buy it.......is that maturity of 1 meaning one hour?? or one day??? also if you already used the red sprinkler can you then use the green one also on the same crop ?? i apologize if i am just not finding this already mentioned here.......

Aussie Rae
Mar 16 2012, 10:23 PM

-----------------

trying to understand this new sprinkler before i go all out and buy it.......is that maturity of 1 meaning one hour?? or one day??? also if you already used the red sprinkler can you then use the green one also on the same crop ?? i apologize if i am just not finding this already mentioned here.......

its 1 day dear. and when you buy the green sprinkler, only the brown one(to use if you only want your flowers watered normally or visit neighbours and water their flowers) and the green sprinkler will show in the toolbox...its well worth the money, I plant all crops on my quest farm...from 2 hr to 4 day..plant them and they are all ready for the next mornings quest...best thing they have come out with yet!!! congrats Devs...LUV IT!!!!!

Corn Farmer
Mar 16 2012, 11:59 PM
Just to see if I understand the green sprinkler right:

Say I plant raspberries and water them with the green sprinkler then come back 24 hours later. Will they be ready for harvest or will they be withered?

Tony D
Mar 17 2012, 12:04 AM
Just to see if I understand the green sprinkler right:

Say I plant raspberries and water them with the green sprinkler then come back 24 hours later. Will they be ready for harvest or will they be withered?Hi, I haven't tried it but you should have 26 hours from time of planting until they wither

KnightRider
Mar 17 2012, 12:24 AM
Hi, I haven't tried it but you should have 26 hours from time of planting until they wither

The new release says it adds 24 to the current gone to waste time, so it sounds like it should have 2 hrs to grow and then after full grown add 24 hrs to the 2 hrs giving a total of 26 hrs before wasted for a total of 28 hrs from time of planting. Just like a 12 hr crop should have 48 hrs before wasted, 12 hrs to grow, then 12 hrs plus 24 hrs equal 36 hrs before wasted, so that means 36 hrs (to waste) plus 12 hrs (to grow) equals 48 hrs from planting to waste.

Tony D
Mar 17 2012, 12:58 AM
The new release says it adds 24 to the current gone to waste time, so it sounds like it should have 2 hrs to grow and then after full grown add 24 hrs to the 2 hrs giving a total of 26 hrs before wasted for a total of 28 hrs from time of planting. Just like a 12 hr crop should have 48 hrs before wasted, 12 hrs to grow, then 12 hrs plus 24 hrs equal 36 hrs before wasted, so that means 36 hrs (to waste) plus 12 hrs (to grow) equals 48 hrs from planting to waste.Hi, if you use the green sprinkler it halves the growing time.

KnightRider
Mar 17 2012, 01:58 AM
Hi, if you use the green sprinkler it halves the growing time.

I was going by in the game guide under sprinklers, I read that when the red sprinkler came out that the gone to waste time starts after the original growing time and is not affected by the double growing speed.

EXAMPLE:

You plant a 2 hr crop on Jan 1 at 12 am, it is grown at 1 am, but the gone to waste time doesn't start til 2 am, which would make it wither at 4 am, then you add the extra 24 hrs which would make it wither on Jan 2 at 4 am, so that means that Jan 1 at 12 am to Jan 2 at 4 am is 28 hrs. That is how I come up with the 28 hrs instead of 26 hrs or with the new green sprinkler does the gone to waste time start as soon as the crops are grown.

maggiel29
Mar 17 2012, 03:13 AM

Yep - love the new green sprinkler - this mornings quest needed a 4 hour crop which normally I would have had to wait 2 hours for min if I used the red sprinkler BUT having planted them all YESTERDAY morning they were all still sitting there waiting.

Satis
Mar 17 2012, 07:06 AM
Thanks. I've just planted a whole lot more 4 hour crops and watered them with the green sprinkler. I shall report back in the morning!

Celery field I planted last night is alive and well and with 20 hours to go before it wastes. Brilliant! The four and eight hour crops have always required such forward planning, and I tended to plant them in the middle of the day then forget to go back to them.

Very happy!

SunnyD
Mar 17 2012, 09:27 AM
this is way way cool...i have to go to walmart and get a gift card this weekend lol i have to have this sprinkler lol lol oops first i have to pay this months house bills well shoot lol lol

earlgray
Mar 17 2012, 10:55 AM
Finally we have sand paths that actually match the sand patches! Thank you!!! Now, could you please release extra large paths (maybe 2x2 of the regular size ones) of sand, land, grass, taller grass, and so on? It would be such a HUGE help. Fewer to have to place when you are filling a big area up with them, and I'm sure they would work better for staying under things.

Texas Belle
Mar 17 2012, 01:19 PM

Love it, it is true if we keep quiet the ones that can't be pleased no matter what, will take over... look what happened with cigarette smoking, and prayer in schools. We have to stand up and say "that's enough" sometimes or we get run over by the loud mouths....

If they are not happy there are a lot more games that are at a fast motion and everyday they come up with something else to do and things to ask of people, they may like that, I don't.....

Texas Belle
Mar 17 2012, 01:23 PM
:cool:Finally we have sand paths that actually match the sand patches! Thank you!!! Now, could you please release extra large paths (maybe 2x2 of the regular size ones) of sand, land, grass, taller grass, and so on? It would be such a HUGE help. Fewer to have to place when you are filling a big area up with them, and I'm sure they would work better for staying under things.

One thing though, the water path is sooooo small and the water is gray not blue, so not using yet until I can see where I can put or maybe they revise the size and color... love them otherwise and will start planning and using them.

LoreneC
Mar 17 2012, 04:41 PM
Finally we have sand paths that actually match the sand patches! Thank you!!! Now, could you please release extra large paths (maybe 2x2 of the regular size ones) of sand, land, grass, taller grass, and so on? It would be such a HUGE help. Fewer to have to place when you are filling a big area up with them, and I'm sure they would work better for staying under things.

Ditto! Ditto!

HelenJS22
Mar 18 2012, 03:24 AM
this is way way cool...i have to go to walmart and get a gift card this weekend lol i have to have this sprinkler lol lol oops first i have to pay this months house bills well shoot lol lol

LOL - such a pain isn't it when your priorities get in the way of your farming :D

missygail
Mar 19 2012, 09:12 AM
Having issues on my farm town. Crops don't stay plowed or harvested. I leave the farm that I've completely plowed and when I return the crops (dead or alive) are all back again. I've even sat there and harvested, plowed and replanted and then the other crops are back again when I return. I use chrome to play is it an issue with my browser? Please help my wheat will go bad soon if I can't harvest it... lol. Also in normal screen I cannot see the map to my other farms, I have to go to full screen to do anything.

crafty chris
Mar 19 2012, 09:15 AM
Having issues on my farm town. Crops don't stay plowed or harvested. I leave the farm that I've completely plowed and when I return the crops (dead or alive) are all back again. I've even sat there and harvested, plowed and replanted and then the other crops are back again when I return. I use chrome to play is it an issue with my browser? Please help my wheat will go bad soon if I can't harvest it... lol. Also in normal screen I cannot see the map to my other farms, I have to go to full screen to do anything.

the issue with the crops is a known glitch as you can see here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478486

with the not able to see the map for your other farms try right clicking on the farm and select 'show all' option .. cant say it will work but worth a try :)

ncgirl05
Mar 19 2012, 03:59 PM
I own an orange sprinkler but I am locked out of buying the green sprinkler... any particular reason why this is happening? I want a green sprinkler!!

gumballs678
Mar 19 2012, 05:52 PM
This may be asking too much, but is there any way that we can have a tool that stores and starts everything in a facility and service facilities? I would be willing to pay a bazillion farm cash to get the tool. That's how much it would cost if the devs ever decide to come out with a tool like that.

Oh and I have something else, didn't Raul say we'd get experience when we fished 'in the near future'? That was a very long time ago, so I don't think its the near future anymore.

SunnyD
Mar 19 2012, 06:54 PM
This may be asking too much, but is there any way that we can have a tool that stores and starts everything in a facility and service facilities? I would be willing to pay a bazillion farm cash to get the tool. That's how much it would cost if the devs ever decide to come out with a tool like that.

Oh and I have something else, didn't Raul say we'd get experience when we fished 'in the near future'? That was a very long time ago, so I don't think its the near future anymore.

Just letting you know this.... there is a thread called "Farm suggestions" that you can put this in........Most likely Dev's and the others powers that be would be more likely to see this..........

charlies4ng3ls
Mar 20 2012, 02:53 AM
I own an orange sprinkler but I am locked out of buying the green sprinkler... any particular reason why this is happening? I want a green sprinkler!!

Make sure all your sprinklers are in storage that way you will be allowed to purchase the green one.

ncgirl05
Mar 20 2012, 04:09 AM
Make sure all your sprinklers are in storage that way you will be allowed to purchase the green one.

I will go check right now - thanks so much!!!!

ncgirl05
Mar 20 2012, 04:15 AM
I will go check right now - thanks so much!!!!

Worked like a charm - thanks so much Charlie!

meacara
Mar 20 2012, 06:55 AM
The changing the color of our avatar name was a good idea except the colors need to be changed. Green for "want to be hired" and red for "looking for someone to hire" should be what those are, instead of red and pink respectively. I just went to the market and made my avatar name pink, which corresponds to the "I want to hire" and I had to reject work requests from others wanting to hire me every other second. Thanks.

maggiel29
Mar 21 2012, 08:22 AM
I LOVE this new green sprinkler - along with the 5x5 tools (especially the combines) it has made things so much easier.

Thank-you so much.

Suzi_Farmer
Mar 21 2012, 09:18 AM
love the new upgrades

SunnyD
Mar 21 2012, 10:46 AM
I am so happy with the green sprinkler.........yay i have a virus and am sleeping a lot and it has saved my bootie big time.............ty ty ty.......best toy ever well have to say next in line is the combine like maggie says......these tools are the bomb!!!!

feistyfarmergirl76
Mar 21 2012, 11:46 AM
I hope you feel better soon, SunnyD! I love the green sprinkler as well. I planted raspberries last night and used the sprinkler. Then I slept a full eight hours and waited two more and they were waiting for me, in all their purply-red splendor.

Heidi :D

aa1fy
Mar 21 2012, 12:59 PM

Ditto! - Please note:for those that cannot recognize the difference, this is a SUGGESTION and not a whine.

Judy Ramey
Mar 21 2012, 01:14 PM
Is there a way to fix the glitch that I have with facebook's security? When I added the s to the http I can't work my neighbors facilities now. I takes to long for the xpts to count and the farms takes to long to load. I have disabled the security on mine so I could work my facilties.

Thank you.
Judy

Hornyroo
Mar 21 2012, 06:41 PM
game just keeps getting better and better - looking forward to harvest all tool for the animal facilties, and a load all feature for both production and service facilties... :)

Deborah1979
Mar 22 2012, 08:53 AM
:confused: Dearest Raul and Devs,

(Mods..please make sure that this is passed along.)

With the latest release, I have seen several posts regarding the huge amounts of Canvas Textile Rolls (and metal sheets, especially stainless steel and aluminum), that are now required.
By my accounting, which very well could be wrong, if you own all of the facilities that require Canvas Textile Rolls, you will need to have a minimum of 2370 rolls, just to stock 1 of each of the facilities! :eek: Since I don't own every facility, I will list the ones that I do and their needs:

Shoe Factory-- Sneakers= 60
Ballerina Slippers= 60
Farming Tools-- Fruit Picking Bag= 360
Animal Accessories-- Saddle= 90
Fishing Accessories-- Chair= 360
Fitness Equipment-- Punching Bag= 360
Art Supplies-- Red Flower Painting= 180
Horse Painting= 180
Circus Supplies-- Taming Platform= 360
Explorer Accessories-- Tent= 180
Janitorial Supplies-- Dirty Linen Trolley= 180

Since the Textile Mill only allows a maximum production of 450 Canvas Rolls every 15 days (not taking into account that I might be able to have neighbors help), this amount would require me to have over 5 Mills on 5 different farms.
I have a couple of concerns and suggestions.
1--this reminds me of the fact that cheese seemed to be used in almost every new product for a while, and everyone had to have MULTIPLE Dairy Plants in order to keep up with a bare supply of cheese. You increased the cheese production and that did help somewhat. (If you had multiple dairies.)
2--It now seems that every new manufacturing facility released has multiple products that use the metal sheets and Canvas Textile Rolls.
3--You did increase the mine production somewhat, but most of us have several mines to keep up. The same goes for the metal mills, and NOW the Textile Mills.
4--Some of these factories are not exactly, um, er, pleasing to the eye (interpret....um..ugly..imho). Perhaps alternate views would be welcomed.
5--Would you PLEASE increase the canvas textile roll production, OR decrease the amount needed??

Before you release new facilities in the future, could you/would you perhaps look at the amount of ingredients already used in existing ones, and either use substitute products or allow us to increase our production?

If we were allowed to have more than one of the same active facility per farm, at least I could set up an entire ugly (imho) farm consisting of metal mills, mines, dairy plants, sawmills and textile mills.

Thanks so much for at least reading and considering. :)
Respectfully,
Deborah

PS----LOVE the Quests, and they are PERFECT as the rules NOW stand. Don't change a thing, except the futuristic occasional FC being rewarded!!

knolan
Mar 22 2012, 09:28 AM
FLOWERS, the location to move or harvest a flower is in a very limited space. It's extremely difficult to move them, or harvest them depending on which flowers they surround. Is there any way that could be changed so that if we click anywhere on the flower (not just at the base) we could move it, or harvest it.

gffarmer
Mar 22 2012, 11:58 AM

With the latest release, I have seen several posts regarding the huge amounts of Canvas Textile Rolls (and metal sheets, especially stainless steel and aluminum), that are now required.
By my accounting, which very well could be wrong, if you own all of the facilities that require Canvas Textile Rolls, you will need to have a minimum of 2370 rolls, just to stock 1 of each of the facilities! :eek: Since I don't own every facility, I will list the ones that I do and their needs:

Ballerina Slippers= 60
Horse Painting= 180

Since the Textile Mill only allows a maximum production of 450 Canvas Rolls every 15 days (not taking into account that I might be able to have neighbors help), this amount would require me to have over 5 Mills on 5 different farms.
1--this reminds me of the fact that cheese seemed to be used in almost every new product for a while, and everyone had to have MULTIPLE Dairy Plants in order to keep up with a bare supply of cheese. You increased the cheese production and that did help somewhat. (If you had multiple dairies.)
2--It now seems that every new manufacturing facility released has multiple products that use the metal sheets and Canvas Textile Rolls.
3--You did increase the mine production somewhat, but most of us have several mines to keep up. The same goes for the metal mills, and NOW the Textile Mills.
4--Some of these factories are not exactly, um, er, pleasing to the eye (interpret....um..ugly..imho). Perhaps alternate views would be welcomed.
5--Would you PLEASE increase the canvas textile roll production, OR decrease the amount needed??

Before you release new facilities in the future, could you/would you perhaps look at the amount of ingredients already used in existing ones, and either use substitute products or allow us to increase our production?

If we were allowed to have more than one of the same active facility per farm, at least I could set up an entire ugly (imho) farm consisting of metal mills, mines, dairy plants, sawmills and textile mills.

Respectfully,
Deborah

PS----LOVE the Quests, and they are PERFECT as the rules NOW stand. Don't change a thing, except the futuristic occasional FC being rewarded!!

Ditto on this! I am so tired of running out of canvas textile and I have 3 of the textile mills! Also love the quests!

Texas Belle
Mar 22 2012, 01:25 PM
Ditto! - Please note:for those that cannot recognize the difference, this is a SUGGESTION and not a whine.

Agree 100%.

Texas Belle
Mar 22 2012, 01:34 PM

Ballerina Slippers= 60
Horse Painting= 180

Respectfully,
Deborah

I thought the same thing when I started putting facilities out, my thought was: "oops somebody goofed on the math but I am sure they will fix it". Well it hasn't and I already have about 3 of each mine and 3 textile. But you also have to have the super duper llamas and sheep so they produce more. They need to raise the amount or less time to harvest sheep and llamas. We had that problem with the milk and we can milk the cows 2 times a day. Now the hen eggs is another problem, I have 10 of the chicken shacks and still have to change gifts for eggs. I guess that is what is called "a Challenge". Puts our minds to work and a lot of fun in between, I love it. Been doing a lot of the quests too and they are great, can't wait to get some FC for doing them.

FrankDieter
Mar 22 2012, 04:54 PM
I cant see any issues with the amount of canvas needed. I have three textile mills, always have a ton of cotton in stock (I sow 3 farms x 400 fields of cotton maybe twice a week, doesn't take long with the magic sprinkler!), so am able to max each mill with canvas when I issue a hire link (every other day), and top up after a few visitors, and have most of the factories wot need canvas, and never seem to run out. :)

I'm looking forward to the new farm 14 (that one's already been planned in terms of layout, now thinking about # 15!), and the new levels will be appreciated too.

My only niggle is actually with the Pizza joint, it uses a vast amount of tomatoes, and it would be appreciated if this could be reviewed and help given either in the form of reduced quantity requirements, or a much larger amount of tomatoes available with each 'gift' (like when the salt gift amount was increased).

Apart from that, it's a fab game, been playing since May 2009 and have seen so many changes, and it's fair to say the vast majority have been really good and improved or enhanced the game so much, that FT is now the only major game that I play on FB, long may it continue! :)

Ginny Skurs-Heptig
Mar 22 2012, 06:43 PM
Farm Cash Hires Still not working on my new account- Collect gifts not working on Fire Fox Mozilla

Hi There,

[8. Bug Fixes:

Enjoy!

--Raul

Known Issues:

None

Dutch85
Mar 22 2012, 07:10 PM
I always love the updates. I am having trouble getting enough horse hair since the last update. I just bought a third stable, and now have 388 horses. I still don't have enough horse hair to fill my facilities. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how many horses it takes to fill the facilities?

zippity
Mar 22 2012, 07:54 PM
How about putting out the Easter decorations so I along with others can finish decorating

Taz D
Mar 22 2012, 08:30 PM
I always love the updates. I am having trouble getting enough horse hair since the last update. I just bought a third stable, and now have 388 horses. I still don't have enough horse hair to fill my facilities. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how many horses it takes to fill the facilities?
You can have 100 horses and 100 Clysdales per stable and that would give you 600 horsehair total for the 3 stables.

knolan
Mar 23 2012, 01:53 AM
I purchased the Green Mobile Sprinkler bcuz I thought it would revive spoiled crops. I am not able to revive them bcuz I have to wait a few hrs before I can irrigate again, & then I'm not sure if they do revive crops. AND>>> The last batch of new flowers are difficult to rearrange or harvest because the area to click on them is so very small & only at the base, it's very time consuming to move them around or harvest them. Is it possible to make a computer change to allow us to click on any area of the flower & be able to move them? ?? PLZ>>>

KnightRider
Mar 23 2012, 02:04 AM
I purchased the Green Mobile Sprinkler bcuz I thought it would revive spoiled crops. I am not able to revive them bcuz I have to wait a few hrs before I can irrigate again, & then I'm not sure if they do revive crops. AND>>> The last batch of new flowers are difficult to rearrange or harvest because the area to click on them is so very small & only at the base, it's very time consuming to move them around or harvest them. Is it possible to make a computer change to allow us to click on any area of the flower & be able to move them? ?? PLZ>>>

The green sprinkler is not intended to revive crops, it is intended to add to the gone to waste time, it says in the store under the tools that it adds to the gone to waste time, after you plant your crops and before they are fully grown you use the green sprinkler. You should be able to click on any area of the flower to harvest or move it.

maggiel29
Mar 23 2012, 05:18 AM
I thought the same thing when I started putting facilities out, my thought was: "oops somebody goofed on the math but I am sure they will fix it". Well it hasn't and I already have about 3 of each mine and 3 textile. But you also have to have the super duper llamas and sheep so they produce more. They need to raise the amount or less time to harvest sheep and llamas. We had that problem with the milk and we can milk the cows 2 times a day. Now the hen eggs is another problem, I have 10 of the chicken shacks and still have to change gifts for eggs. I guess that is what is called "a Challenge". Puts our minds to work and a lot of fun in between, I love it. Been doing a lot of the quests too and they are great, can't wait to get some FC for doing them.

I agree and also there is a problem with the paper rolls with the new janitorial factory - I now need 1020 to fill up the facilities needing paper rolls but the paper mill only makes 360 at a time.

maggiel29
Mar 23 2012, 05:20 AM

It takes me 930 horse hair to fill my facilites and I have them all. The last update added to the required amount with the Janitorial facility. I have three stables with a total of 600 horses (300 of each) and a few wandering around.

Dutch85
Mar 23 2012, 05:26 AM
You can have 100 horses and 100 Clysdales per stable and that would give you 600 horsehair total for the 3 stables.

Thanks Taz! I didn't know we could have 100 of both horses and Clydesdales in each stable.:D I'm so glad I don't have to buy another stable! LOL

knolan
Mar 23 2012, 05:44 AM
The newer flowers will not allow me to click anywhere on the entire flower, only at the base/root of the flower. I use the arrow as my pointer, is there a specific setting that will allow me to click on a larger area of the flower? Why is it that when I click on the original flowers, I am able to click anywhere on the flower, & it highlights, but the more recently added flowers are the ones I have trouble with. So, I'm convinced that it's not my pointer. I'm sure that if I misunderstood the purpose of the green sprinkler, there will be many more, so be prepared to answer that question many times.

McKitty
Mar 23 2012, 09:08 AM
I feel the same as Deborah regarding flour and the enormous need for flour for a lot of products. I NEVER have enough FLOUR. I've got three mills...and, no, I don't have the fancy-dancy Farm Cash one... but I get tired of always planting WHEAT!

Dutch85
Mar 23 2012, 01:27 PM
It takes me 930 horse hair to fill my facilites and I have them all. The last update added to the required amount with the Janitorial facility. I have three stables with a total of 600 horses (300 of each) and a few wandering around.

Thank you for the help Maggie. Glad to know that my 3 stables will be enough:D

Rob T
Mar 23 2012, 02:13 PM
I feel the same as Deborah regarding flour and the enormous need for flour for a lot of products. I NEVER have enough FLOUR. I've got three mills...and, no, I don't have the fancy-dancy Farm Cash one... but I get tired of always planting WHEAT!

The farmcash one increases the flour by 3 times the amount. i never have problems with flour after getting that

aa1fy
Mar 23 2012, 02:30 PM
I agree and also there is a problem with the paper rolls with the new janitorial factory - I now need 1020 to fill up the facilities needing paper rolls but the paper mill only makes 360 at a time.

The list of items that are chronically short is now rather long and is growing longer with each new release. Personally, I have simply stopped buying any new facilities. I currently own 13 each of the mines, 7 Bakeries, 9 Dairy Processing, 8 sawmills, 6 textile mills, etc.

I rather wonder if the software engineers/game planners may be using these shortages as sort of a self-limiting device to keep players from expanding too far. On the other hand, if this were the case, why would they even be releasing more and larger farms and items to place on them.

It's an interesting dilemma. Either the game is being designed to be self-limiting or someone simply isn't paying attention to the numbers. Who knows the answer?

Still, it IS a wonderful game to play...

Deborah1979
Mar 23 2012, 02:33 PM

Ballerina Slippers= 60
Horse Painting= 180

Respectfully,
Deborah

:mad::mad:

OK...I KNOW that I shouldn't do this, so I am replying to my own post! Just can't help myself! :D (Tony D...sorry)

When there are several people voicing concerns on the same subject, there may be a legitimate concern. I DO NOT appreciate the condescending and snide remarks that are made to my posts, or any others. I am well aware that we could have 13 textile mills, flour mills, dairy processing plants, chicken shacks,.....you get my point. Just can't wait until we get #14 and #15 so YOU can have more.

MY POINT and suggestion to the DEVS and not to you, was to see if there was a way to increase the production, without having to have multiples of the same facility!
A lot of us would like to have room for planting, trees, flowers, or just deco, rather than take up real estate with multiples.
AND, by the way I have over 20,000 cotton in storage and that was never my point. And, I don't have a problem with the amount of tomatoes used in the pizza factory.:) I have an ample supply. Just use your fancy sprinkler.

OK, I kinda feel better now. If those of you reading this, will make legitimate and well thought out requests concerning the canvas textile rolls, paper rolls, flour or whatever product you are seeing huge increases in the need for, perhaps the DEVS will take this under consideration.

And if you can't make useful suggestions instead of snide remarks, don't bother replying.

Deborah

StoneFace
Mar 23 2012, 02:41 PM

I tried to rely on the Red Windmill too.... to no avail.

So I bought one....then another... Stone Windmill. I figured that if I "had" to have flour for all the facilities and products that I also "had" to have..... well, I needed to step up to the plate and get the flour.

Well, I have enough flour for all my needs and a surplus inventory at one farm of 658,000 flour, and at the other 421,000 flour..... and I do NOT have to plant that much wheat.... just a reasonable planting and not even every day.

The Stone Windmill WORKS !!

gffarmer
Mar 23 2012, 04:22 PM
I tried to rely on the Red Windmill too.... to no avail.

So I bought one....then another... Stone Windmill. I figured that if I "had" to have flour for all the facilities and products that I also "had" to have..... well, I needed to step up to the plate and get the flour.

Well, I have enough flour for all my needs and a surplus inventory at one farm of 658,000 flour, and at the other 421,000 flour..... and I do NOT have to plant that much wheat.... just a reasonable planting and not even every day.

The Stone Windmill WORKS !!

Since I bought the stone windmill I have never run out of flour. It was a very good buy!