PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 10th, 2012

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Apr 10 2012, 07:45 PM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at April 12th, 6:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Easter Items: Released 2 weeks ago. All last year items plus 15 new items in the Store.

2. Farm 14: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 14: 14000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 11000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 12000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 13000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 1500000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1600000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1700000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000

3. 25 New Levels (Now Available): More than 50 items all in coins in the following categories: Buildings, Farming, Ponds, Topiary, Motion, Fun and Other

4. 28 x 28 Farm Expansions for Farms 11 - 14: Here are the prices -> 5,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash.

5. 24 New Bushes in the Trees category in the store: Rugosa Rose, Dracaena Gold Star, Smoke, Dieffenbachia, Butterfly, Burning, Gold Splash, Pink Flowering Almond, Snake Plant, Spirea, Forsythia, Mugho Pine, Elephant Ears Plants, Saw Palmettos, Pieris Japonica and Ferns.

6. Alternative View of the Dairy Processing Plant.

7. Fish n Snips Minigame: Quite fun minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to catch the good fish while avoiding junk and enemy fish.

8. Harvest Time filter change: The Harvest Time filter in the store now show all crops with the same Harvest Time ordered alphabetically for easier search.

9. Train Decorations:

Tracks: Paths category in the Store
Train Depot: Buildings category in the Store
Passenger Locomotive and Wagon: Motion Cagetogy in the Store. Available views are now very limited, there is only one direction allowed, in future releases we will add additional views (up to 4 or 8 rotated views) and we will also introduce the Freight Train to help you procure facility products which are in high demand.

10. Police-Fireman Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Police and Fireman Supplies.

Cap
Badge
Baton
Handcuff
Revolver
Police Target
Fireman Handgloves
Fireman Ladder

11. Nutrition Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Nutrition Supplies. You can make Whey in the Dairy Processing Plant.

Apple Energy Bar
Nuts Energy Bar
Peanut Butter Energy Bar
Mix-Fruits Energy Bar
Cocoa Energy Bar
Protein Bites
Protein Shake

12. Police Station (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Cap
Badge
Baton
Handcuff
Revolver
Police Target
Glazed Donut
Chocolate Frosted Donut
Vanilla Frosted Donut
Coconut Donut
Strawberry Donut
Boston Creme Donut

13. Nutritional Supplement Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Apple Energy Bar
Nuts Energy Bar
Peanut Butter Energy Bar
Mix-Fruits Energy Bar
Cocoa Energy Bar
Protein Bites
Protein Shake
Garlic Tables
Artichoke Extract

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - April 12th, 6:00PM EST

- 25 new levels released: More than 50 items all in coins in the following categories: Buildings, Farming, Ponds, Topiary, Motion, Fun and Other

Known Issues:

None

Hornyroo
Apr 10 2012, 07:46 PM
thx Raul :)

gffarmer
Apr 10 2012, 07:47 PM
Wow! Thanks Raul!!

WannaBeFarmGirl
Apr 10 2012, 07:48 PM
Awesome! Thank you!

Tony D
Apr 10 2012, 07:50 PM
Thanks Raul

nanaleanna
Apr 10 2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks, Raul!!!!!!!

holla
Apr 10 2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks, You guys Nailed it again, Awesome..always top-notch this game Rocks!:)

servocrow
Apr 10 2012, 07:52 PM
THANKS SO MUCH!! I am re-working my beach farm and the new bushes are great.

Looking forward to the coming items.

:)

psycho_mommi
Apr 10 2012, 07:55 PM
this is fantastic!!! thanks raul and devs!! you are rockstars!!

notaparagod
Apr 10 2012, 07:55 PM
Yay! I can't wait to see the new levels!

nannajina
Apr 10 2012, 07:57 PM
To whom this may concern

thank you very much

fireman5214
Apr 10 2012, 07:59 PM
i was jsut about to buy the police station i leveled to level 123 and went to buy it and it moved to level 151 under facs, i was like aww man i missed it by a few mins! now i have to get a neighboring police department to handle any crime in my town :(

crafty chris
Apr 10 2012, 08:00 PM
thanks for another great release :)

amberdh
Apr 10 2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks Raul!

AussieGecko
Apr 10 2012, 08:05 PM
Nodding off here from tiredness after an early morning shift at work. Happened to notice a friends posting about updates. UPDATES???? FT??? OMG OMG Can it be? YAY!!!!! I'm awake now!! Thank you and thank you and thank you again. Gotta love this game. Thanks Raul. Thanks Devs. xxx

Molly Mew
Apr 10 2012, 08:05 PM
Fantastic. Thanks Raul. :)

gumballs678
Apr 10 2012, 08:06 PM
The 1 month anniversary is always special! Thanks Raul! Now I can't wait for the new levels or the train

al_bundy
Apr 10 2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks Raul Fantastic as always :)

Love the new view for the dairy processing plant much better :)

Don't feed the beggers
Apr 10 2012, 08:14 PM
I am not seeing what WHEY is used for, am I missing it or does it not have a purpose at this time?

al_bundy
Apr 10 2012, 08:16 PM
I am not seeing what WHEY is used for, am I missing it or does it not have a purpose at this time?

Hi it is used in the new facilitie nutritional supplies factory :)

Don't feed the beggers
Apr 10 2012, 08:16 PM
Hi it is used in the new facilitie nutritional supplies factory :)

Thank you :)

mac16129
Apr 10 2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks for another fantastic upgrade!!!!

Indigo Rose
Apr 10 2012, 08:21 PM
Love the new dairy look but will have to move it to a different farm, doesn't fit in where it is at the moment.:)
Already had the police station so that was a bonus.

Can't seem to find any of the train stuff yet, sure I will soon though.

I can see major re-developement going on as soon as I get enough time.

Thanks for all the new stuff.

kataltay
:D Thank you Raul and all devs!!!!!

drr30
l love the new upgrade raul and devs, think alternate view of dairy factory is awsome Also love farm 14 addition. Could you please increase storage in the sheds with the new whey product using milk it starting to use up my supply. You guys really do rock!!!!

AussieGecko
Apr 10 2012, 08:24 PM
I got me a train!! A little red one and I love the tracks too. Oh I have to do some major reshuffling here. Thanks guys!

maggiel29
Apr 10 2012, 08:25 PM
Lots of great goodies - thanks Raul - looking forward to the rest of the train and the new levels. Lots of these were from our suggestions thank-you for listening. The new bushes are gorgeous.
(I KNEW this would happen in the middle of my night)

PS Can we have some "accessories" for the train now - signals, crossing gate, luggage carts, Station Sign, and coal bunkers and water pumps as it is a Steam train - Oh and a rack of large brooms to put out fires.

Happy Happy Happy

Mitipants
Apr 10 2012, 08:27 PM
Loving the update, thanks guys!

FarmerMcLashwood
Apr 10 2012, 08:36 PM
WOW:) I couldn't sleep and decided to log on..... so glad I did:D

Thanks Raul..... you rock!

anneandjuice
Apr 10 2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks Raul and devs for everything. I particularly love the new view for the dairy factory!

Audrey45
Apr 10 2012, 08:40 PM
thanks again for a great job love FarmTown :)

peeaanuut
Apr 10 2012, 08:45 PM
didnt see stuff was released until i saw the whey pop up as a dan degree. excellent stuff. Now just need some new levels next week.

LoreneC
Apr 10 2012, 08:45 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for the new dairy facility look I don't have to try to hide it behind trees anymore!!

Farmer_Susan
Apr 10 2012, 08:48 PM
TRAINS!!!! I haven't even gone to look at them yet but . . . we have TRAINS!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Farmer_Susan
Apr 10 2012, 08:53 PM
Mmmmm . . . I don't see my trains yet? Nothing in Motion, Paths, or Buildings? I can buy Farm 14 and have the new facilities, though. Guess I have to be patient. : (

servocrow
Apr 10 2012, 08:54 PM
LOVE the alternate view on the Dairy Factory (that just leaves the Sugar Refinery and The Chocolate Factory left :D )

Need to go check out train..

*****WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH****

HelenJS22
Apr 10 2012, 08:56 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little train and tracks. Thank you Raul.

driverdave
Apr 10 2012, 09:03 PM
a question that comes to mind.......will the train be animated i.e. will it move along the tracks from farm to farm esp once we get the freight train?? if this is the case then it would be a good idea t tell us this so we can re arrange farms to allow for tracks ...if it isnt going to be animated then can we know what preconditions are needed for the tfreight train please so that we have time to redecorate ..(which for a lot of us is going to mean major farm overhauls lol)

Farmer_Susan
Apr 10 2012, 09:06 PM
I got me a train!! A little red one and I love the tracks too. Oh I have to do some major reshuffling here. Thanks guys!

I'm so jealous! I don't have my trains yet! WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

StoneFace
Apr 10 2012, 09:07 PM
Mmmmm . . . I don't see my trains yet? Nothing in Motion, Paths, or Buildings? I can buy Farm 14 and have the new facilities, though. Guess I have to be patient. : (

trains are in motion, just about 1/4 the whey (:D) down

tracks are in paths.... same loco-ation - about 1/4 the way down

depot in the building section... half way or so down

LoreneC
Apr 10 2012, 09:08 PM
I'm so jealous! I don't have my trains yet! WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I couldn't find them either so I cleared my cache. Also they are not in the "usual spot" they are more in the middle of the various categories.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 10 2012, 09:09 PM
Oooooh - the train stuff is hidden. I'm used to new stuff being at the bottom of the list but the train stuff is intermingled.

HelenJS22
Apr 10 2012, 09:18 PM
Dear Raul, I hate to nit pick, but I really, really need a level crossing to go with my train tracks. The tracks are so cute. I love them and the train.

and little gates to put there to stop the cars ...... and a couple of little level crossing signs ...... and ..... and ....

Ok, I'll just slink away quietly now and play trains :)

dillo
Apr 10 2012, 09:23 PM
I have lost the option to hire friends and neighbors for farm cash if they harvest and work my facilities. Do you have any idea how I can get it fixed? Also, I didn't get updates for the trains. Is that coming soon? Thanks so much for all the updates and I do love Farm Town. Have played since May or June 2009 so I've seen it grow and grow and just love it. Thank you again.:)

Marie Fews
Apr 10 2012, 09:24 PM
Great update! Thanks Raul and dev's. :)

Pippilotta444
Apr 10 2012, 09:25 PM
ty for another neat upgrade... will check out the train.. maybe I will have a train track with nature around it on farm 14...lol... with some farming fields... and 13 will become a facility and other stuff farm... hmm... now I am feeling motivated again...lol:p

Rugged Barbie
Apr 10 2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks so much! Sad to think Cops eat so many donuts . . . maybe add some Italian sammys and glasses of milk!!! Can't wait for the trains! Great game and thanks again Raul!

samsmum
Apr 10 2012, 09:39 PM
Awesome update, now off to figure out where to put my train :)

LoreneC
Apr 10 2012, 09:46 PM
Dear Raul, I hate to nit pick, but I really, really need a level crossing to go with my train tracks. The tracks are so cute. I love them and the train.

and little gates to put there to stop the cars ...... and a couple of little level crossing signs ...... and ..... and ....

And tunnels...
;)

knolan
Apr 10 2012, 09:48 PM
It's a myth, cops don't live on donuts.

Where can I find the train???

SeaJay
Apr 10 2012, 09:52 PM
It's a myth, cops don't live on donuts.

lol.
I got a laugh too. I used to be married to a cop that took donut jokes all the time. He didn't eat donuts...like ever!!

knolan
Apr 10 2012, 09:53 PM
I suppose my husband would eat them if I put them in front of him, but he would prefer a steak & potato. lol

SeaJay
Apr 10 2012, 09:55 PM
♥Amore♥ I LOVE the new bushes!! WOW. With the paths and bushes.....much decorating to come.

Come to City Place. Just the tiny front corner of the farm for a quick look at how cute they are.

TY so much

Farmer Shelton
Apr 10 2012, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the new release!!

Farm Cash
Apr 10 2012, 10:13 PM
Thanks Raul!

1fritz
Apr 10 2012, 10:16 PM
Thank you the new release. Haven't had time to discover all the goodies yet But did want to say Thank's

Fritz

SeaJay
Apr 10 2012, 10:17 PM
LOVE the alternate view on the Dairy Factory (that just leaves the Sugar Refinery and The Chocolate Factory left :D )

Need to go check out train..

*****WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH****

thanks for the heads up on the new views!!

SeaJay
Apr 10 2012, 10:24 PM
Nodding off here from tiredness after an early morning shift at work. Happened to notice a friends posting about updates. UPDATES???? FT??? OMG OMG Can it be? YAY!!!!! I'm awake now!! Thank you and thank you and thank you again. Gotta love this game. Thanks Raul. Thanks Devs. xxx

Love this!

SeaJay
Apr 10 2012, 10:25 PM
Thanks Raul!! ♥♥♥

brendajj
Apr 10 2012, 10:25 PM
Oh wow great work team...this is awesome. Thanks for all the hard work!!! So appreciated by us devoted farmers.

Lee Ann
Apr 10 2012, 10:27 PM
Farm Town just keeps getting better all the time, thanks to all of you who work so hard to try to keep all us of addicts happy with new fixes all the time ! Great game , love it,:p been playing since Feb 1 2009 , the developers deserve a big thank you ! Off to play , Happy Farming :D:):p !

cindier
Apr 10 2012, 10:44 PM
i cant find the train or tracks

StoneFace
Apr 10 2012, 11:05 PM
trains in the motion section... about 1/3 the way down

tracks in the path section... about 1/4 the way down

depot in the buildings section... about 1/4 the way down

24 new bushes... in the tree section... mixed in with trees

Deanna J. Lloyd
Apr 10 2012, 11:25 PM
Patience pays!!! Without even looking in the store, I know I'm gonna love this release. Thank you so much, devs, for the upgrade in the crops filter! AWESOME!

That said, I'm off to buy my 14th farm! (Just put the finishing touches on my Easter farm, so you're right on schedule!! :D ) Then I'm heading to the store to get at least two of the new facilities -- Police and Fire Supplies and Donut Shop (I already have the Police Station -- at least I hope the decorative one is now the working one)

As always, DEVs, YOU ROCK!!!
Note to self: Fix signature!!

earlgray
Apr 10 2012, 11:41 PM
Love, love, LOVE the new bushes and ferns. Wow, I've been wanting those for so long! Same for the alternate view of the dairy. (Can we please have an alternate view of the chocolate factory too sometime?) And trains! Wow. Thank you, thank you. Well worth waiting for.

max_river
Apr 10 2012, 11:45 PM
ty for the new stuff

Rob T
Apr 10 2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks Raul and the team :) great Job

justmecookin
Apr 11 2012, 12:18 AM
Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo thank you thank you...been waiting on the train things...You all are the max...hugs to all

ann longden
Apr 11 2012, 12:29 AM
when are we going to finally leave the 310 stage?

JULIE NUT
Apr 11 2012, 12:59 AM
omg omg omg!!!!! Thanks a lot for the new releases im trying to update before work lol soooo excited lol.
Keep up the good work :d totally addictive game!!!

liza1214
Apr 11 2012, 01:09 AM
thanks raul and devs!!!!
love the update.....:)

maggiel29
Apr 11 2012, 01:32 AM
♥Amore♥ I LOVE the new bushes!! WOW. With the paths and bushes.....much decorating to come.

Come to City Place. Just the tiny front corner of the farm for a quick look at how cute they are.

TY so much

I love what you have done with the bushes - your farms are great. The new bushes are very pretty - thank-you for sharing.

peachy51
Apr 11 2012, 01:33 AM
http://th274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/ClaireL1969/th_ani-smiley-ty.gif

maggiel29
Apr 11 2012, 01:38 AM
lol.
I got a laugh too. I used to be married to a cop that took donut jokes all the time. He didn't eat donuts...like ever!!

Our police live on Fish and Chips and MacDonalds - or so my SIL says :D But I think the Donut thing is great - they certainly seem to eat a lot of them on NCIS!!!
And Im guessing the Fire Station is going to be a service soon - as the factory is Police/Fireman Supplies. Perhaps the Fireman will have Fish and Chips :D

picksuptoys
Apr 11 2012, 01:58 AM
I bought farm 14 and put a few tracks and a train on it, but the train car wants to be under the track. Any ideas? I love the new stuff, especially the new look for the dairy processing plant! Thanks!

Ralle
Apr 11 2012, 02:49 AM
2. Farm 14: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 13: 14000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 11000000

13 or 14? :-)

Thanks Raul!

pythonis
Apr 11 2012, 02:50 AM
no reason to spend any fc with this update. still waiting for a h/p or combine upgrade.

maggiel29
Apr 11 2012, 02:54 AM
I bought farm 14 and put a few tracks and a train on it, but the train car wants to be under the track. Any ideas? I love the new stuff, especially the new look for the dairy processing plant! Thanks!

Yes I found the first bit of the track can overlap the carriage and train front. Try making sure that the train parts are either exactly on top of the rail segment or centrally over the join in the rails with the wheels in the right place. And also that the rails join up but dont overlap. For some reason once I have placed one the rest are OK - it seems to be easier when you "couple" the carriages to the train!

Tony D
Apr 11 2012, 02:56 AM
when are we going to finally leave the 310 stage?Hi, Raul stated in the announcement that new levels are coming later this week :)

maggiel29
Apr 11 2012, 02:58 AM

Yes what Helen said - and a luggage carriage to go on the back, maybe a restaurant car?? Bridges for roads/rivers ........................ Did I mention I love the trains???

Lavenda
Apr 11 2012, 03:09 AM
weee! Thanks devs :D

Tony D
Apr 11 2012, 03:17 AM
I have lost the option to hire friends and neighbors for farm cash if they harvest and work my facilities. Do you have any idea how I can get it fixed? Also, I didn't get updates for the trains. Is that coming soon? Thanks so much for all the updates and I do love Farm Town. Have played since May or June 2009 so I've seen it grow and grow and just love it. Thank you again.:)Hi, The Option to send out the Farm Cash Challenge is random, if you have earned 30 farm cash from it , it will no longer appear.

This is where the train items are :-

Tracks: Paths category in the Store
Passenger Locomotive and Wagon: Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

SeamsToBeSew
Apr 11 2012, 03:43 AM
Awesome upgrade Raul, love the new view of the dairy plant.

Padme
Apr 11 2012, 03:53 AM
A neighbor of mine just posted the police station asking for help referring clients. When I click on it I go to the farm it is on but the option to work the service facilities doesn't come up and when I click on the service facilities I can't work them. Just a little glitch I noticed. Yes I am sure she posted a request for help and not posted that she bought the facility I looked several times at that to make sure.

farmerjosie
Apr 11 2012, 03:58 AM
Thank you for my new farm, Raul. Love the trains and the new bushes. A brilliant job as ever. This is the only game I play and I am totally addicted. :)

FarmerWitch
Apr 11 2012, 04:12 AM
Thanks for an awesome update :-)

Mrs Mags
Apr 11 2012, 04:15 AM
Awesome update, thank you so much Raul and the Devs... :)

shirl312
Apr 11 2012, 05:31 AM
yeah new levels coming, can get another fc facility/services - skipping (deleting) quest that cannot be accomplished seems very important to consider releasing in future update

rjohn726
Apr 11 2012, 05:45 AM
thanks for the update

Tony D
Apr 11 2012, 05:47 AM
A neighbor of mine just posted the police station asking for help referring clients. When I click on it I go to the farm it is on but the option to work the service facilities doesn't come up and when I click on the service facilities I can't work them. Just a little glitch I noticed. Yes I am sure she posted a request for help and not posted that she bought the facility I looked several times at that to make sure.Hi , thanks the developers have been advised of this.

StoneFace
Apr 11 2012, 06:45 AM
Things I like about this release:

1] it came out earlier in the night than usual... so I had hours to enjoy it, and some 4hr crops went wasted because of it... tough to lose "real" money, but oh well

2] the new view of the dairy plant is great..... overdue for sure.... but great and much appreciated. I look forward to alternate views for some of the other large buildings.

3] trains are really cute (tracks are super). Thanks for not making them too cartoonish. I also think that making them available for coin is a good move. Although I expect the future additions which will bring products, will be for Farm Ca$h.... I have no problem with that.

4] donuts and cops.... great combination.... I may have to move a coffee shop closer to the police station now.

5] expansions to 28x28 are now bought and paid for at all 14 farms at both accounts. Also bought #14 for the "feeder" farm, although not sure what I will plant there.

6] already have 10's of thousands of whey..... the road to the Dan Degrees sure was the Autobahn

7] have NOT tried the new mini-game..... probably be last on the priority list as usual.

thanks devs.... when does #15 come out? :D

I foresee #16 changing the layout to a 4x4 and then growing to a 4x5.

so why not just give us the 20 farms now... and that will hold us for a month. :eek:

Indigo Rose
Apr 11 2012, 06:53 AM
All playing trains are we? :D

Sandie Angel
Apr 11 2012, 07:00 AM
Thanks for all the work done!!! ....but PLEASE make new factories more enjoyable. Make them produce stuff in more coins values, since you have made all your farmers now very poor farmers. We need factories that can produce stuff in more coins value.....at least 9,000 to 10,000 in each item in coins value to compensate for all the coins that we have spent to expand our farms. Otherwise, I will not play the games. I absolutely refuse to slave for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel :(

StoneFace
Apr 11 2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for all the work done!!! ....but PLEASE make new factories more enjoyable. Make them produce stuff in more coins values, since you have made all your farmers now very poor farmers. We need factories that can produce stuff in more coins value.....at least 9,000 to 10,000 in each item in coins value to compensate for all the coins that we have spent to expand our farms. Otherwise, I will not play the games. I refuse to slave for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel :(

:confused:

slave? And here I thought that everything we did, and choose to do, was available only to free-men.

:cool:

peekachoo
Apr 11 2012, 07:35 AM
Great to read about the new updates, thanks for all the hard work...I can't see the new style dairy plant that folk have been chatting about, will it replace the style I already have , or do you have to buy new to get it ? I can see the trains ,which are cute, but no sign yet of the tracks ,lol.

The only thing I am disappointed with is that there won't be any more than 25 new levels, but then Rome wasn't built in a day and lots of new stuff has been brought in.

StoneFace
Apr 11 2012, 07:43 AM
Great to read about the new updates, thanks for all the hard work...I can't see the new style dairy plant that folk have been chatting about, will it replace the style I already have , or do you have to buy new to get it ? I can see the trains ,which are cute, but no sign yet of the tracks ,lol.

The only thing I am disappointed with is that there won't be any more than 25 new levels, but then Rome wasn't built in a day and lots of new stuff has been brought in.

If you click on your dairy plant... you now have a new option in the list to select an alternate view..... you can go back and forth between the views... but IMHO, the new view is better, cleaner, smaller (!!), and less cartoonish... a good job all around

Re: the tracks. Go to the store, under paths.... about a 1/4 way down, you have a number of track-piece selections. They too are well done.

Also, the train depot (a bit on the tiny side, but that is fine) can be found in the building section... again about 1/4 or so down the list

PS.. you may have to change your name to peekachoochoo

PPS.. there are 25 (and just possibly more) expected in a few days.

HelenJS22
Apr 11 2012, 07:45 AM

For the new look dairy plant, just go to the one you already own and click on it.

Towards the bottom of the drop down menu you will see 'switch view'. Click on that and it will show you the new style and give you the opportunity to switch to it. Just be aware that the new version doesn't always sit easily into the same space that the old one did and it can sometimes be a bit tricky if you don't have spare room on your farm.

The train tracks are in the 'paths/ground' section of the store. Put it into alphabetical mode and scroll down to the Ts.

auntyPix
Apr 11 2012, 07:51 AM
:D YES!!!! I get to play Trains on FarmTown!!! now I am thinking months ahead to all the new releases that go with Trains! Thankyou HEAPS & HEAPS for our new trains xx

peekachoo
Apr 11 2012, 08:02 AM
PS.. you may have to change your name to peekachoochoo

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa , I have been called a lot worse :D

peekachoo
Apr 11 2012, 08:03 AM
For the new look dairy plant, just go to the one you already own and click on it.

Towards the bottom of the drop down menu you will see 'switch view'. Click on that and it will show you the new style and give you the opportunity to switch to it. Just be aware that the new version doesn't always sit easily into the same space that the old one did and it can sometimes be a bit tricky if you don't have spare room on your farm.

The train tracks are in the 'paths/ground' section of the store. Put it into alphabetical mode and scroll down to the Ts.

Thanks Helen and Stoneface for the info ;)

Guldfisk Hansen
Apr 11 2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks so much dear devs :-) This is a great upgrade.
I just LOVE the new shrubs, I see redecorations on all my farms with those, YAY.
The new look of the dairy is great and much appreciated for the ones of us that decorate for prettiness.
And of course I love the new train, and look forward to all the fun we will have with new stuff for the railways.
Oh and yes, appreciate farm 14 too, which will be of course the train farm :-)

carolann43
Apr 11 2012, 08:11 AM
Is there a way to notify us when a field is ready? 14 farms now to check is time consuming. Can it be highlighted like when it needs pig doo doo????

rjohn726
Apr 11 2012, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the Police station which I bought some time back as I felt I needed police protection in my towns. However you for got that they need coffee to live on, and now the others like Green tea as well as others in the selection

blue nile
Apr 11 2012, 09:24 AM
Hi! Thanks for the update! While i was waiting for it i rearranged a few farms spending loads of coins along the way!! First time for ages not been able to buy complete new farm all at once but i love it all! Have been busy moving quest farm to another farm so i am in a muddle! ;) Now to see what to do with train and tracks. :D

cougarlady
Apr 11 2012, 09:52 AM
Do we need train tracks on all farms for the future addition or just a row of tracks running in the same direction?

Grumpa
Apr 11 2012, 09:58 AM
Do we need train tracks on all farms for the future addition or just a row of tracks running in the same direction?

we will just have to wait and see. but I don't think that we will.

lyndowns
Apr 11 2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks for farm 14 and new stuff, I already had police station as a decoration, what im finding now is that is does not show up in my facility manager.

lab lover
Apr 11 2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks for farm 14 and new stuff, I already had police station as a decoration, what im finding now is that is does not show up in my facility manager.

just pop it into storage,then place back on your farm and it will show in the facility manager :)

Vicky Vine
Apr 11 2012, 10:11 AM
Great update, as usual ty so much

Tygered
Apr 11 2012, 10:29 AM
Ok, you guys are simply awesome. I already bought my new farm and now will go ride on my new train. LOL.

Sylentiger
Apr 11 2012, 11:29 AM
Thank you for the update, farm 14, and still seeking MORE INPUT on how this Train thing is suppose to work....

FarmTown is the ONLY game to play....Raul and the gang are the GREATEST!!!!

wish list...Factory Manager Filter to seperate Factories from Services from Livestock Buildings....

fireman5214
Apr 11 2012, 11:57 AM
great updates, but we need SWITCHES / TURNOUTS for the train tracks... we have a cross but no switches for a siding.... heck even a Y or a 3-point turnout.

also love the new dairy farm

also would LOVE to see a BAN on all farm layering!

Tiger
Apr 11 2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks very much Raul and all the Team :D

Taz D
Apr 11 2012, 12:47 PM
great updates, but we need SWITCHES / TURNOUTS for the train tracks... we have a cross but no switches for a siding.... heck even a Y or a 3-point turnout.
I was thinking the same thing when I was laying out my track. I also am into model railroading and you can't lay out a track with out at least a couple turnouts...:D
Great up date Raul and company!!

ckerider
Apr 11 2012, 12:56 PM
I purchased the police station quit some time ago. Now it is a service facility I can load it up with the goodies, however it does not show up anywhere on my Facility Manager... and when I submit the post for neighbors to work it.... it does not work for that purpose! Is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to have to 'buy' it again just so it works properly. Any help you can give me would be appreciate!

LoreneC
Apr 11 2012, 01:07 PM
I purchased the police station quit some time ago. Now it is a service facility I can load it up with the goodies, however it does not show up anywhere on my Facility Manager... and when I submit the post for neighbors to work it.... it does not work for that purpose! Is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to have to 'buy' it again just so it works properly. Any help you can give me would be appreciate!

Put it in storage then put it back on your farm.

barbara nixon
Apr 11 2012, 01:14 PM
woohoo a train finally..thanks to the devs for gettin us what we want ...love this game...

JuneRedding
Apr 11 2012, 01:17 PM
What can I say but fantastic update :) thank you Raul and team. One small thing that came up in discussion with my neighbours ;) will we be getting proper Fireman and Police calenders so we ladies can drool over the eye candy ;)

Hornyroo
Apr 11 2012, 01:37 PM
was it my imagine, or can the train we have now only be placed one way, didn't see a rotat option...

sillybug1
Apr 11 2012, 01:57 PM
Thank y'all so much for the update....in working with the train tracks I noticed we do not have a 'y' connector...could we please get one?

Thanks so much,
silly

StoneFace
Apr 11 2012, 02:17 PM
was it my imagine, or can the train we have now only be placed one way, didn't see a rotat option...

yes.. only one way for now...

however, the release did say that the one view is ONLY FOR NOW, and that as many as 8 views may be offered.

Since they said, in the last release, that the train stuff would be issued in the next TWO releases, I am looking forward to the 2nd half of this release in a few days.... levels, Farm Ca$h, and more train stuff...

woo hoo choo choo

racks: Paths category in the Store
Passenger Locomotive and Wagon: Motion Cagetogy in the Store. Available views are now very limited, there is only one direction allowed, in future releases we will add additional views (up to 4 or 8 rotated views) and we will also introduce the Freight Train to help you procure facility products which are in high demand.

cfjoseph
Apr 11 2012, 02:20 PM
Thank you so much for the update, love everything!!!!
Of course it happened on the day I didn't haunt the forum. Keep up the good work, you all are great!!!!!!!:p

gramme65
Apr 11 2012, 02:33 PM
Does the train sit on the tracks?

rjohn726
Apr 11 2012, 02:37 PM
Question - how does one get the train to move forward?

maggiel29
Apr 11 2012, 03:22 PM

Yes it does - quite nicely - but you have to have the wheels right on top of the rails

maggiel29
Apr 11 2012, 03:23 PM
Question - how does one get the train to move forward?

It sadly doesnt move - I think this would make the farm too slow anyway - Im guessing the freight train when it comes will be static too - maybe listed under the "tools" as a way of buying "much needed products"

nessa278
Apr 11 2012, 03:39 PM
is anyone having problems with their services,I post mine but no one can work them?

Taz D
Apr 11 2012, 03:41 PM
It does but you may have to tweak it a bit. Make sure the wheels are sitting directly on the rails. As with the paths and vehicles you may have to move it back an d forth to get it on top.

Taz D
Apr 11 2012, 03:44 PM
is anyone having problems with their services,I post mine but no one can work them?
If you are posting using the Police Station then they won't work. Tony has advised the developers of this. If you go back and post from another facility then it should work and they will also be able to work it as well.

mammabear 40
Apr 11 2012, 03:47 PM
Why don't I have the train and tracks or buildings available in the store?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1004195905&farm_ix=9&facility_id=~F&facility_time=1333995861&facility_sig=7bd83eb1ea5ca69ad4a99562f27969db

maggiel29
Apr 11 2012, 04:02 PM

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1004195905&farm_ix=9&facility_id=~F&facility_time=1333995861&facility_sig=7bd83eb1ea5ca69ad4a99562f27969db

The train is under motion - and listed as a "Red Train" etc, the tracks are in the paths section. The Train Depot should be under buildings.

LoreneC
Apr 11 2012, 04:06 PM

They are about 1/3 of the way down, not at the bottom where the new items normally are.

aa1fy
Apr 11 2012, 04:25 PM
I can't help but be disappointed that no attempt was made to increase the output of the Mineral and Open Pit Mines so we could produce enough sheet metal to support the new facilities. Looks as if once again, I won't be able to buy anything that uses more sheet metal.

Rob T
Apr 11 2012, 04:42 PM
Posting the facilities from the police station should now work, older posts before now wont work, only new posts.

oaksfan
Apr 11 2012, 04:54 PM
Thanks! My favorite game!!

calebsmeme
Apr 11 2012, 05:22 PM
I don't have the new version of the Dairy Processing Plant....does anyone else have this problem??

Phoenix Granny
Apr 11 2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the update, but I do have a question....several of my neighbors have harvested Whey and I cannot find it in the seed section of the store....where can I find this seed or is it a tree or flower...Help is needed here.....

peekachoo
Apr 11 2012, 05:25 PM
I don't have the new version of the Dairy Processing Plant....does anyone else have this problem??

Caleb, if you click on the plant, you should get a drop down menu, and a link to switch to a different view, something like that....if you change it, be careful as it has a different shape to the original, so you might need to rotate it.

peekachoo
Apr 11 2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the update, but I do have a question....several of my neighbors have harvested Whey and I cannot find it in the seed section of the store....where can I find this seed or is it a tree or flower...Help is needed here.....

Er, whey isn't a seed...it's a product of milk, that's why it's in the dairy plant....I think.

HelenJS22
Apr 11 2012, 05:29 PM
Er, whey isn't a seed...it's a product of milk, that's why it's in the dairy plant....I think.

Yes, you're right - it's a product to be made in the dairy plant :)

Volsfan
Apr 11 2012, 05:56 PM
Is FT now in competition with FarmVille for screwing the players? Seriously? $40 FC for Farm 14 12 x 12. You people are out of your freakin minds!!!
That's right. I don't have to buy it and I don'[t have to play. I have continued to play, because up until recently it seemed fairly priced. I'm positive I am not the only one that feels this way. Now it seems like you have decide to be a bunch of greedy little gremlins. Extremely disappointed that you now feel the need to screw the players over. I thought FT was actually better than that. :mad:

brendajj
Apr 11 2012, 05:58 PM
I can't help but be disappointed that no attempt was made to increase the output of the Mineral and Open Pit Mines so we could produce enough sheet metal to support the new facilities. Looks as if once again, I won't be able to buy anything that uses more sheet metal.

Why don't you just put more mineral and open pit mines on your farms? I have them on i think its 9 of my 14 and have 3 metal plants that i can keep stocked.
Happy Farming

calebsmeme
Apr 11 2012, 05:58 PM
Caleb, if you click on the plant, you should get a drop down menu, and a link to switch to a different view, something like that....if you change it, be careful as it has a different shape to the original, so you might need to rotate it.

Thanks peekachoo....:D:D

Hornyroo
Apr 11 2012, 06:01 PM
is it just me, (lol yeah it probably is) but i cant find any roads... im sure we had some..

AZHorseLady
Apr 11 2012, 06:06 PM
Yay!!! I was actually coming to the forum to whine for the update since I hadn't noticed an increase in levels. Thank you, gotta go play now! :)

HelenJS22
Apr 11 2012, 06:10 PM
is it just me, (lol yeah it probably is) but i cant find any roads... im sure we had some..

LOL - Horny, it's probably you, but they are under the 'paths/ground' tab in the store :D

Tony D
Apr 11 2012, 06:11 PM
Is FT now in competition with FarmVille for screwing the players? Seriously? $40 FC for Farm 14 12 x 12. You people are out of your freakin minds!!!
That's right. I don't have to buy it and I don'[t have to play. I have continued to play, because up until recently it seemed fairly priced. I'm positive I am not the only one that feels this way. Now it seems like you have decide to be a bunch of greedy little gremlins. Extremely disappointed that you now feel the need to screw the players over. I thought FT was actually better than that. :mad:Hi, you can also buy it for coins.

HelenJS22
Apr 11 2012, 06:13 PM
That's right. I don't have to buy it and I don'[t have to play. I have continued to play, because up until recently it seemed fairly priced. I'm positive I am not the only one that feels this way. Now it seems like you have decide to be a bunch of greedy little gremlins. Extremely disappointed that you now feel the need to screw the players over. I thought FT was actually better than that. :mad:

Volsfan, Farm 14 12 x 12 can also be bought with 14,000,000 in coins rather than have to pay farm cash at all.

Most serious players have no problem with earning that much coin in a very short time these days if they don't already have a bigger stash than that put away.

Hornyroo
Apr 11 2012, 06:14 PM
LOL - Horny, it's probably you, but they are under the 'paths/ground' tab in the store :D

ok, i guess im looking for the wrong thing then.. im looking for asphalt with white lines to make roads from.. im thinking they must be using somethign else for those then

Taz D
Apr 11 2012, 06:18 PM
ok, i guess im looking for the wrong thing then.. im looking for asphalt with white lines to make roads from.. im thinking they must be using somethign else for those then
Just asphalt with no white lines. The lines are in the Fun section that people use to make the lines on roads.

DebLeah
Apr 11 2012, 07:02 PM
love the new bushes. can't wait for a caboose. great release.

Docperk
Apr 11 2012, 07:25 PM
Wouldn't you know it, was on VC last week waiting for the update and it didn't come. Go back to work this week and then yesterday discovered that my closet shelves came crashing down so I spent all night last night rebuilding my closet and what happens? We get our update! Thanks so much starting the train on Farm #14 got to go play.

thank you Devs.

Hornyroo
Apr 11 2012, 07:32 PM
thx taz :)

and thx Raul in the devs, since around about level 60 release, my farms have been purely functional, they had to be, this is the first time IVe even tried decorating a farm in a very long time (I didint realise we had sooo many goodies to choose from) My Train Station is Farm 3 for anyone who wants a peek to get an idea of sizes and how trains sit on the tracks. Its a work in progress, I wont complete until we get the freight train now - GOOD JOB DEVS!!!

lindalu14
Apr 11 2012, 10:14 PM
My sprinkler has gone away? now i get the message to go to the store..but I already bought it! How can I get it back?

Taz D
Apr 11 2012, 11:29 PM
My sprinkler has gone away? now i get the message to go to the store..but I already bought it! How can I get it back?
Read the first post in the following Help and Support thread link for suggestions on what to do about this. If you have any questions post a reply there and someone will help you.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414242

TsunamiVince
Apr 11 2012, 11:31 PM
Anyone else able to purchase farm cash tonight?

Tony D
Apr 11 2012, 11:34 PM
Anyone else able to purchase farm cash tonight?Hi, I just checked the link is working for me ... what happens when you try to buy it ?

TsunamiVince
Apr 11 2012, 11:35 PM
It just sits there doing nothing at the "check the box, hit the go button." Tried both IE and Chrome. I hit amount, check "I agree" and click on "buy with credits" and it does nothing.

TsunamiVince
Apr 11 2012, 11:39 PM
"view special offers" doesn't work either.

Tony D
Apr 11 2012, 11:43 PM
"view special offers" doesn't work either.Hi, could you check to see if you have blocked pop ups

TsunamiVince
Apr 11 2012, 11:49 PM
Nope. There's no popup blocker in chrome, last I checked. I don't have any toolbars installed on chrome. I'll check IE.

TsunamiVince
Apr 11 2012, 11:51 PM
I get nothing with both chrome and IE. There was a flash upgrade that I installed a few days back, that's about the only thing that has changed on this computer in some time.

Win7 x64 Chrome and IE

If I hit "earn cash" I get tons of stupid flash popups just fine.

Tony D
Apr 12 2012, 12:03 AM
I get nothing with both chrome and IE. There was a flash upgrade that I installed a few days back, that's about the only thing that has changed on this computer in some time.

Win7 x64 Chrome and IE

If I hit "earn cash" I get tons of stupid flash popups just fine.Hi, just to confirm , you have selected the amount and clicked on the agreed to term box before clicking on buy with facebook credits

TsunamiVince
Apr 12 2012, 12:05 AM
Yes. Just clicking on "view special offers" does nothing also, so it doesn't matter what I do. Clicking any of the flash buttons on that page do nothing.

Note:

We had a bunch of microsoft updates today. I just rebooted my computer and got a flash 11.2 update that didn't seem to make any difference either. I'll reboot again to make sure there isn't any pending nonsense flying around.

TsunamiVince
Apr 12 2012, 12:11 AM
No love. Neither the "View Special Offers" nor "Pay With Credits (after clicking the appropriate boxes)" flash buttons work on the buy cash page.

TsunamiVince
Apr 12 2012, 12:17 AM
Going directly to the facebook credits page to purchase credits works fine.

Taz D
Apr 12 2012, 12:17 AM
No love. Neither the "View Special Offers" nor "Pay With Credits (after clicking the appropriate boxes)" flash buttons work on the buy cash page.
Make sure you haven't blocked cookies from trialpay.com. That is where those offers and buying cash come from.

TsunamiVince
Apr 12 2012, 12:25 AM
Going to their customer support page, logging in using my facebook account and entering a customer complaint seems to work just fine. I hanker to guess if my trialpay cookies were turned off I wouldn't have been able to get that far.

"click here" farm cash challenges also seems to work just fine.

Grami Mary
Apr 12 2012, 12:31 AM
love the new plants but i cannot find the train???!! only tracks : (

TsunamiVince
Apr 12 2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks taz, I think you nailed it. Working now! (crosses fingers!) OOPS, spoke too soon! I'll wait patiently... It seemed to work once just a second ago...

TsunamiVince
Apr 12 2012, 01:41 AM
IE finally worked, chrome didn't. Not sure what to tell you on that one. There may be some win7 x64 chrome/ie flash issues flopping around yet. I'll leave that to the forum/developers.

maggiel29
Apr 12 2012, 03:18 AM
love the new plants but i cannot find the train???!! only tracks : (

The train is in the motion tab of the store - its listed as "red passenger locomotive" and carriage. Easier to find if you sort the store alphabetically (button on top right).

Molly Mew
Apr 12 2012, 05:07 AM
What can I say but fantastic update :) thank you Raul and team. One small thing that came up in discussion with my neighbours ;) will we be getting proper Fireman and Police calenders so we ladies can drool over the eye candy ;)

LMAO!!!

I deny all knowledge of this exchange. :p:D

Deborah1979
Apr 12 2012, 09:25 AM
:D First, Thank You Raul and other devs (if they really exist) for finally getting our latest update.

I discovered one small glitch this morning. (Well, it wouldn't have been small if I hadn't checked!!) When I went to the market to sell my products, under the tab for Facilities, ALL of my musical instruments had been checked to sell. I usually take a few minutes to double check, because I use the "Sell all selected" button.
I have stocked the Music Conservatory several times in the past, and the musical instruments have not been checked to sell in the market.

So far, only the musical instruments had reverted themselves.

Just wanted to warn others to be sure and double check before you click "Sell all", and to let the devs know this might be a glitch.

Thanks Bunches and Happy Farming!!
Deborah

Suz60930
Apr 12 2012, 09:47 AM
Thanks, guys! Can't wait to start putting my railroad together!

cindya
Apr 12 2012, 09:59 AM
I wish the new bushes which i love them all would stay on all the time like the flowers ,without having to turn on the trees...

stintan
Apr 12 2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks för the release I like it very much but I also have a whish. I would like to rotate the train and and now I´m asking if that is something you can fix in a near future?

FarmerMcLashwood
Apr 12 2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks för the release I like it very much but I also have a whish. I would like to rotate the train and and now I´m asking if that is something you can fix in a near future?

As Raul said in the Announcements thread:
Available views are now very limited, there is only one direction allowed, in future releases we will add additional views (up to 4 or 8 rotated views) and we will also introduce the Freight Train to help you procure facility products which are in high demand.

stintan
Apr 12 2012, 10:43 AM
Sorry I have missed that!

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 12 2012, 11:42 AM
Thank you Raul and team for a really nice update. The fish n snips game is quite amusing and a great time filler when waiting for the crops to ripen. I'm glad to see the trains that so many have been asking for and I am waiting patiently for the commerce train.

Suz60930
Apr 12 2012, 12:03 PM
So do I. I was disappointed to find out they disappear when you hide trees. Wish they'd put them in with the flowers instead.

I wish the new bushes which i love them all would stay on all the time like the flowers ,without having to turn on the trees...

lavanah
Apr 12 2012, 01:13 PM
Love the train tracks, can you make it so we can make the paths and track invisible, and our lakes, like our buildings, flowers and trees? Thank you

Sandy Mae
Apr 12 2012, 01:24 PM
I wanted to come and thank the DEVS for more goodies. I always love new and more land!!! I love the improvments also!!!

NiMo1960
Apr 12 2012, 01:36 PM
Love the train tracks, can you make it so we can make the paths and track invisible, and our lakes, like our buildings, flowers and trees? Thank you

I'd prefer the option to hide animals, then I would have to waste 2 farms which are stocked full of animals (over 2000 on one).

Fireball
Apr 12 2012, 02:44 PM
TRAIN TO NOWHERE.... the train falls thru the tracks the way car and trucks fall thru the roads. I have tried everything and can only hook-up the locomotive and 2 cars. So much for my Farmtown Exrpess. Sooooo sad!!!!

StoneFace
Apr 12 2012, 02:51 PM
TRAIN TO NOWHERE.... the train falls thru the tracks the way car and trucks fall thru the roads. I have tried everything and can only hook-up the locomotive and 2 cars. So much for my Farmtown Exrpess. Sooooo sad!!!!

that is unusual....

if the trains wheels are placed right on a rail, they should fit perfectly....

are your tracks being laid end to end? or overlapping

rabbit8
Apr 12 2012, 02:53 PM
I must say the new bushes are simply fabulous. I love them. Best update on trees yet. I am not sure about the train, I will have to learn more about that. Now, if we could just have some people. You know you need a conductor for that train. LOL

Tygered
Apr 12 2012, 03:25 PM
I still wish my firemen could get their own truck. It's a bummer for them to have to carry buckets of water to a fire. :)
But I love the new updates.

Texas Belle
Apr 12 2012, 03:49 PM
Hi, just to confirm , you have selected the amount and clicked on the agreed to term box before clicking on buy with facebook credits

Tony D I have a problem. I bought facebook credits (100 of them) when I go to the realtor to buy more expansion it tells me I need the FC. As I understand if I bought through Facebook it should be there ready waiting for me. Well it keeps telling me I need FC. I went to the help page of FB but they suggest to contact the developers or to see if I am blocked from reckless buying, Ha!
What can I do to use my paid money for credits?
Thank you,

Texas Belle
Apr 12 2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks Raul and company for the wonderful update and the beautiful trees/bushes, they are awesome... still owe you that "media-noche" if I can find you in Miami in July, lol

NiMo1960
Apr 12 2012, 04:20 PM
Tony D I have a problem. I bought facebook credits (100 of them) when I go to the realtor to buy more expansion it tells me I need the FC. As I understand if I bought through Facebook it should be there ready waiting for me. Well it keeps telling me I need FC. I went to the help page of FB but they suggest to contact the developers or to see if I am blocked from reckless buying, Ha!
What can I do to use my paid money for credits?
Thank you,

Did you get your credits via FB or the FT link?
If via FB then you will need to convert this to FC using the FT option, and making sure payment is via credits.
99 FB credits will get you 55 FC.

cindier
Apr 12 2012, 04:45 PM
I still can not buy farm cash either, help....

SallyL
Apr 12 2012, 05:04 PM
I love the update! Thank you :-). I went to check out the new dairy and mine is still the same. I tried to purchase it in case it showed there. Nada. Also, I have the police station but it doesn't show as a facility in my facilities tab. I couldn't buy Farm Cash, either, so deleted and re-added Farm Town and the only thing that changed was the ability to buy farm cash. So that issue was fixed, but the other two were not. If I go to the police station, I can use it, but it doesn't show up as a facility and I don't have the new version of the dairy in my store. Thank you.

LoreneC
Apr 12 2012, 05:15 PM
Click on the dairy facility and check the drop down menu there will be a change view option.

Put your police station in storage and take it out again.

This should fix those two issues.

SallyL
Apr 12 2012, 05:34 PM
Thank you, LoreneC. :-) I'll go try that now.

cindier
Apr 12 2012, 05:43 PM
Ok I bought facebook cash but it still will not work to buy stuff in farm town, this is going on 2 days now, I even restored my computer thinking I had a glitch in it..I tried 3 different browsers and it will not work period...Is this problem farm town or mine...thanks

cindier
Apr 12 2012, 05:47 PM
how do you delete farm town and added it again with out having to start over.

tsoupra
Apr 12 2012, 05:54 PM
I am playing this game 3 years, no breaks.
Really disappointed when you released factory to make guns
Maybe, it's time to stop now...........

Taz D
Apr 12 2012, 05:54 PM
Ok I bought facebook cash but it still will not work to buy stuff in farm town, this is going on 2 days now, I even restored my computer thinking I had a glitch in it..I tried 3 different browsers and it will not work period...Is this problem farm town or mine...thanks
Facebook credits do not work directly in the game. You have to use those through the Buy Cash tab on your farm to buy Farm Cash.

bagoshen
Apr 12 2012, 05:56 PM
Hey Thanks for the new Levels came sooner then I expected

Taz D
Apr 12 2012, 05:58 PM
If you delete from your Apps in Facebook and then re-add it, then your farm will still be there as it was. The only thing you would lose are any gifts you have not accepted. Your farm is tied to your Facebook ID and that is why you would not start over.

SallyL

You go to facebook and click on the arrow right next to home and click on account settings. On the top left it will show apps. Click on it. Find Farm Town and delete it. Then in the search bar on facebook look for Farm Town and re-add the app and everything should be the same. I've done it twice. Hope this helps. :-)

neetys

I agree - extremely distasteful to me too

SallyL
Apr 12 2012, 06:00 PM
Sorry, Taz. You hadn't answered when I replied.

pelicn
Apr 12 2012, 06:05 PM
Great update!!

I am pleased to see that you can make guns in the Police / Fireman Supplies Factory. My house is full of them! :D

SallyL
Apr 12 2012, 06:07 PM

Policemen carry guns. They would be in any police station. IMHO it's just being realistic. However everyone has the right to their own opinion. Mine just differs.

Nabootoo

Since the guns are in the police supply factory, are you suggesting that the police shouldn't carry guns???

knolan
R U serious? A factory to make guns for the police dept? Can U purchase these guns online to use at home? lol. This is a game right?

JohnAlbertini
Apr 12 2012, 06:39 PM
3. 25 New Levels: Coming later this week.

10. Police-Fireman Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Police and Fireman Supplies.

11. Nutrition Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Nutrition Supplies. You can make Whey in the Dairy Processing Plant.

12. Police Station (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

13. Nutritional Supplement Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Why do I play?
A) Wait 2 months, earn millions in XP, and get a measly 25 levels. Not nearly enough! I could stop playing for over a year and come back and get 150 levels without doing a thing all that time. So why work the game?
30 levels EVERY MONTH would be much more reasonable. As it is I can only buy TWO FC facilities for SIX months at this rate!!!

B) Why does every facility that needs crops cost FC but every facility that needs products from other FC facilities can use coins?

All you do is create demand for FC with no way to get FC without spending real money many don't have and can't afford.

Keep adding to our frustration and we'll go away. I guess that is what you want!

I know I'm getting fed up with your lack of consideration for all long-term players. I have DOUBLE the XP of level 335 an those XP are useless.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE more levels and more useful farming coin facilities.

gumballs678
Apr 12 2012, 06:48 PM
Why do I play?
A) Wait 2 months, earn millions in XP, and get a measly 25 levels. Not nearly enough! I could stop playing for over a year and come back and get 150 levels without doing a thing all that time. So why work the game?
30 levels EVERY MONTH would be much more reasonable. As it is I can only buy TWO FC facilities for SIX months at this rate!!!

B) Why does every facility that needs crops cost FC but every facility that needs products from other FC facilities can use coins?

All you do is create demand for FC with no way to get FC without spending real money many don't have and can't afford.

Keep adding to our frustration and we'll go away. I guess that is what you want!

I know I'm getting fed up with your lack of consideration for all long-term players. I have DOUBLE the XP of level 335 an those XP are useless.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE more levels and more useful farming coin facilities.

Lack of consideration? They've come out with a TON of things that help us. I'm sorry if you don't see that. But you don't have to get mad at the devs. You don't like it, then fine, don't play. They can only do so much at one time. Even if it takes a long time, they make us happy.

LoreneC
Apr 12 2012, 06:52 PM
Wow~ new decorations and buildings with the new levels. Some very nice items!:)

Farmer_Susan
Apr 12 2012, 07:03 PM
Where are the new items for the 25 new levels? Any train crossing signs and stuff like that?

carolann43
Apr 12 2012, 07:08 PM
Where are they and what do they do? The trains I'm talking about. Haven't seen them or rails.

tsoupra
Apr 12 2012, 07:13 PM
Since the guns are in the police supply factory, are you suggesting that the police shouldn't carry guns???
No guns......

carolann43
Apr 12 2012, 07:14 PM
Honestly, why do people get so worked up over things? This is just a game. A fun game. Instead of any presents for birthday, anniversary or valentines day....I ask hubby for FC. How many toasters does one need LOL....
Guns in the police facility makes sense. I want them locked and loaded. We live in dangerous times.

StoneFace
Apr 12 2012, 07:22 PM
Future hostage situations may require the use of guns (don't tell the mods we use blanks)

I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.

Texas Belle
Apr 12 2012, 07:32 PM
Did you get your credits via FB or the FT link?
If via FB then you will need to convert this to FC using the FT option, and making sure payment is via credits.
99 FB credits will get you 55 FC.

Thank you, I just did it, I was trying yesterday but the screen was not moving or doing anything so it worked today, thanks again.

Texas Belle
Apr 12 2012, 07:35 PM

Guns are for the policemen, I guess they have to have them, duh...
I am a single woman, I have one, but of course I live in Texas, where it is still the law of the west and you are still allowed to carry a gun on your saddle bags, which translated I can carry a gun in my car in the glove compartment!!

Jean's Farm
Apr 12 2012, 07:45 PM
Where are they and what do they do? The trains I'm talking about. Haven't seen them or rails.

Tracks are in the paths section.....around half way down. Train Depot is in buildings. And the train is under other.....Red Locomotive and Red passenger car if you look alphabetically. :)

Jean's Farm
Apr 12 2012, 07:47 PM

What are policemen supposed to carry???? I want the police where I live to carry guns. :confused:

holla
Apr 12 2012, 08:10 PM
What are policemen supposed to carry???? I want the police where I live to carry guns. :confused:

Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post

remember the uproar about the sex on the beach drink, Now its Guns, next will be something else and so on.

didnt hear any complaints about the shuttlecock tho...:)
its a Game peeps.. things are taken WAY to serious these days....LOVE The game tho, ONLY game i spend $$ on, Keep up the super work.

oh, yeah and simple u dont like guns -dont buy the facility,nobodys pointing a gun at u and forcing u 2 buy it..:D

SunnyD
Apr 12 2012, 08:22 PM
love the trains and of course farm 14. wow having a blast... ty ty .. and umm ok the gun is an image of a gun you really can't go kidnap your neighbor or the FarmTown mayor folks lol lol............i even have the winery on my farm and i don't even drink anything stronger than 7 up and rootbeer in RL lol lol i am not advertising drinking wine i am just having fun...... yes i bought the police station too.. i managed a curb store for years i had a gun there.. they don't call them stop and robs for nothing.....the owner told me that was against company policy i said ok fire me then because i am not staying here without it.. i was there for a few more years we just agreed to disagree.....

Tony D
Apr 12 2012, 08:55 PM
Where are they and what do they do? The trains I'm talking about. Haven't seen them or rails.Hi at this stage the available items are decorative only ..

Finding the Train items...

It is best to switch the display to alphabetical .

Train Tracks ....... Paths/Grounds section

Train Depot ....... Buildings section

Train and carriages

Red passenger locomotive .... Motion section

Red passenger wagon ........... Motion section

bluehair
Apr 12 2012, 09:50 PM
yay new levels

will look at buying the orange sprinkler this week and then the green one ina couple of weeks

artisanrox
Apr 12 2012, 09:54 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Hornyroo
Apr 12 2012, 11:19 PM
Future hostage situations may require the use of guns (don't tell the mods we use blanks)

I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.

heee heee... and of course donuts for keeping Tony on our side!!

SirDaywalker
Apr 13 2012, 12:34 AM

Nnnnoooooooo!
:eek:
Yer like my Bestest, most dedicated Naybor!
:(
You can't stop nnnooowwWWwwwww.
:confused:
*flails arms dramatically about*

:rolleyes:
We both know Slashkey iz the only App that loves us when we're down,
let's us make clothes for a clown, has land in 3 shades of brown, and we
get to meet folks across the world who also love...the Farm Town.
:D

There.
:cool:

I have spontaneously broken into groovy rhyme.

Surely you don't wanna see step #2,
cuz that's where I hella whine.
;)

SirDaywalker
Apr 13 2012, 12:39 AM
Oh, skews' me...lol, I totaly forgot to give
Thanks to Raul n the Entire Slashkey Team.
:o
The Bushes RawK!
:)
Thanks for keeping us glued to your creations!

:D

Miamine
Apr 13 2012, 03:03 AM
Guns are for the policemen, I guess they have to have them, duh...
I am a single woman, I have one, but of course I live in Texas, where it is still the law of the west and you are still allowed to carry a gun on your saddle bags, which translated I can carry a gun in my car in the glove compartment!!

It's an international game.. and no, not every policeman has guns... not where I live, they eat fish and chips and use a billy club.... for me it's a bit strange and distasteful... but then so is the idea of policemen eating tons of donut's. Guns are very rare in my country. I can also see a lot of parents being upset and no longer wanting their children to play, as they thought this was a family friendly game. Funny enough, I wouldn't mind if the guns were for farmers, that's more usual over here, but armed police aren't.

Yep it's a game, but the policemen in farm town aren't making me smile... not sure I will have them. :(

tsoupra
Apr 13 2012, 03:42 AM
Having neighbors like you Sir Day Walker makes me love the game :-)

"It's only a game" say some people. But some of us live in this game for quite enough hours of every day life.

Why do we need police in a farm town? That's my question.

When there is the need to create a police department, it means that there is violence!!!

We have enough of that in all over our planet !!!
Some of us live in this game to forget the bad side of the real world.

Of course I understand that guns and violence are part of some cultures. I want to believe they are few.

Anyway, of course I thank developers for this great game, I wish they will avoid to promote such concepts like "violence" in the future.

Janet 1
Apr 13 2012, 05:20 AM
Gutted! I've designed farm 14 and used the rail track. Just bought the engine and find it only faces one way so it's completely wrong for the track I've built. Bah!!!

maggiel29
Apr 13 2012, 06:10 AM
It's an international game.. and no, not every policeman has guns... not where I live, they eat fish and chips and use a billy club.... for me it's a bit strange and distasteful... but then so is the idea of policemen eating tons of donut's. Guns are very rare in my country. I can also see a lot of parents being upset and no longer wanting their children to play, as they thought this was a family friendly game. Funny enough, I wouldn't mind if the guns were for farmers, that's more usual over here, but armed police aren't.

Yep it's a game, but the policemen in farm town aren't making me smile... not sure I will have them. :(

Yes exactly!................... The UK is one of the few places though where cops dont regularly carry guns. Although I have the Donut eating (and gun carrying) cops on my farm. Technically children shouldnt be playing this game as they shouldnt be on the social network sites - just saying.
Having said that it is only a game...........................

carolann43
Apr 13 2012, 06:42 AM
I don't drink...in recovery....but I don''t object to the drinks. Get a life people. It's only a game. Don't like it go to Farmville.:D

tharcicia
Apr 13 2012, 07:02 AM
Thanks Raul for the great update!

artisanrox
Apr 13 2012, 07:35 AM
I'd love to eventually buy some stock shares in your company....lol ^_^

StoneFace
Apr 13 2012, 07:44 AM
Gutted! I've designed farm 14 and used the rail track. Just bought the engine and find it only faces one way so it's completely wrong for the track I've built. Bah!!!

since they are decorative only .... for the time being.... just hang in there.

The alternate views will be coming shortly I think.... but I have no idea how long we need to wait for the freight train stuff.... maybe tonight, maybe August.

Debbie Arnold
Apr 13 2012, 08:51 AM
I would like to thank all of the devs who make all of the new things for this game. I'm an old addicted player and always look forward to the new updates. I especially like the new decorative flowering shrubs and decorative buildings that you've added in the last few days. I found the new buildings just a little while ago and have already purchased most of them for various farms of mine. Keep up the great work and don't ever let the whiners keep you from doing a great job for the rest of us!! Happy Farming Addicts!!

Fran Barrett
Apr 13 2012, 09:41 AM
This is great, we've been waiting for this!

Doc247
Apr 13 2012, 10:30 AM
The cost for the new farms are ridiculous. Really?? $14,000,000 just to get the first size?? You people sure know how to turn people off the game that don't have the time to play this game 24/7 or can afford to spend their real money while in a recession. I love this game as much as the next person but you are really getting greedy as owners of the game. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Taz D
Apr 13 2012, 10:43 AM
The cost for the new farms are ridiculous. Really?? $14,000,000 just to get the first size?? You people sure know how to turn people off the game that don't have the time to play this game 24/7 or can afford to spend their real money while in a recession. I love this game as much as the next person but you are really getting greedy as owners of the game. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
I have a hard time understanding this. How are they getting greedy when you are talking about a free coins price? The developers do not make a single penny off of you purchasing a coin item. If you could only buy that farm for Farm Cash then that would be different. And if 14 million coins are greedy then wait until you get into the upper level extensions when the price is in the billions.

StoneFace
Apr 13 2012, 12:34 PM

If you consider how many coins you can "earn" for some silly items.... in the millions and tens of millions for
9,500 coins for a plastic "dealer's card shoe"
2,900 coins for one order of back ribs and beans
900 coins for a bowl of chili
8,500 coins for a bucket and hose

etc
etc

not hard to see why one can eventually "earn" half a billion coins a week or more.

as for the 26x26, and the 28x28 expansions.... as has been noted many times already..... anyone who started playing this game more than a few months ago understood that 24x24 was the max because of flash limits.

now flash can allow for the expansion and give..... give... us all the chance to expand.

The game operates quite well at 24x24, and with a majority of tool and facilities available for coin.

The Farm Cash items are for the devs to make a living.... and for the players who "need" to be "greedy". Both, then, are happy with the results....

No one makes you play 2 hrs a day or 24/7. Some players have a great time playing only a few times a week.

I sorta envy them..... they have no complaints.

:rolleyes:

notaparagod
Apr 13 2012, 01:25 PM
Oh boy! When I think of police, I don't think about violence. I think about the people who passed out coloring books to kids and school and talked to them about how to cross the street and wearing bicycle helmets. I like the police / fire thing.

tnbskts
Apr 13 2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the update - I love the bushes!

One problem I've found, though, is that when I put trees in front of the side of the new-view dairy processing plant, some of them disappear behind it (which is a problem shared by several other buildings, but this is the one that's bugging me at the moment). Any chance of fixing this so that the trees don't disappear?

Looking forward to a smaller version of the sugar refinery one of these days...

susieq60302
Apr 13 2012, 03:49 PM

I spent like 8 billion today on the new farm and the upgrades, and it's not an issue for me. The more stuff/farms we have the more server space is used to store the information. This costs real money. We got the coins for free by earning them. It's all fair in the end I think. :)

Soozy
Apr 13 2012, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the update Raul.
Can anyone tell me the ingredients required for the Nutritional Factory?

Rob T
Apr 13 2012, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the update Raul.
Can anyone tell me the ingredients required for the Nutritional Factory?

Hi,

sure, check out this chapter in the game guide, every facility listed and whats needed :) http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002

Dutch85
Apr 13 2012, 06:24 PM
Well, another update...THAT I AM LOVING!!!! Thank you to everyone who has a hand in seeing to it that we have the most awesome game!

JohnAlbertini
Apr 13 2012, 06:41 PM
Lack of consideration? They've come out with a TON of things that help us. I'm sorry if you don't see that. But you don't have to get mad at the devs. You don't like it, then fine, don't play. They can only do so much at one time. Even if it takes a long time, they make us happy.

I am not mad. You say they have added things to help us. Maybe you are helped because you can afford all those FC tools, facilities and farm expansions. I can't and I have enough XP to EVENTUALLY get 150+ FC even if I never play again. But they dribble out the levels at a snails pace. Why? No reason I can discern. This is the root of my frustration. I could care less about the titles ascribed to each level but WHY must we wait to get levels we have obviously already EARNED?!

Every 6 months they add 12 FC facilities and I get 75 levels so I can buy 2 of the 12 and that assumes not buying any of those helpful tools! Frustration!

Docperk
Apr 13 2012, 08:36 PM

I guess I just lucked out built my track going the right direction the first time before I bought the train. but then I decided I didn't want right on the edge cause I wanted a row of trees to be on the edge so I moved everything over about about a 1/2 inch. Not to bad to move, but then I didn't have anything else down at the time. :) Oh and it said there will be more views come later and another engine. That is the one I am looking forward to.

Happy Farming

Docperk
Apr 13 2012, 08:45 PM
Hi at this stage the available items are decorative only ..

Finding the Train items...

It is best to switch the display to alphabetical .

Train Tracks ....... Paths/Grounds section

Train Depot ....... Buildings section

Train and carriages

Red passenger locomotive .... Motion section

Red passenger wagon ........... Motion section

lol yeah I had to switch to alphabetical but what I wasn't looking for was Red. :) Once I found it I was good to go.