PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow

Taz D
Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
This thread is reporting problems with the game running slow.
Please read the following information before posting in this thread.

Things that are known to cause the game to run slower:

Not keeping up with doing updates on your computer. Always do any software updates and any driver updates showing.
Browsers not up to date, or too many caches stored.
Too many animals on a farm (not in buildings)
Overlapping/layering of crops, the more that are overlapped, the more you have to load.
Other types of layering (for example: trees/flowers/buildings on top of crops)
Having multiple tabs open or a lot of background programs running can slow the game down.
Your internet may also run slower at certain times of the day depending on usage etc.
Having more than one farm town account opened on the same computer.
Browser problems.
Farm Town Server problems.
Game updates.

What you can do to speed up the game:

If your farms are too slow to load because they have too many *different* items or because of a slow internet connection, try enabling the 'Compressed Graphics' option in the Preferences screen. The graphics will have a bit less quality but will load faster.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/preferences/Preference Bar - Preferences Icon.jpg Click on the preferences icon top right of your game screen.
Add the check mark for Compressed Graphics.
You will see a popup with information.
Click on the green check mark on that popup.
Then also click on the green check mark at the bottom of the preferences window to save your changes.
Reload Farm Town.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/compressed graphics enabled.PNG

Reduce the number of animals running loose on the farm.
Remove layering of items on top of crops
Remove overlapped crops
Try and keep to a minimum the number of tabs you have open and background programs running.

When doing farm work for yourself or others, try only showing the items you are working on at the time. Reduce to only showing crops, trees, flowers, ponds.
If a farm is very slow to load then try only showing the item you are working on, then hide those and show the next item to be worked.

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

bbarksda
Oct 24 2021, 04:28 AM
Good Morning,

I am having problems loading farms and pretty much anything takes a while to show up. Thanks for your help.

Tiger
Oct 24 2021, 05:38 AM
Good Morning,

I am having problems loading farms and pretty much anything takes a while to show up. Thanks for your help.

Hi bbarksda,

Have you recently cleared your browser caches? That can make the game slower until your computer has had time to load all the graphics for the game again.

You could try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then see if that improves the issue for you.

Try running the server tests and see if any of those show a problem, here's the link to that post if you would like to check those:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603314

I did see over hundreds of rabbits on your default farm and loose animals can also cause problems with slowness. As you are already using compressed graphics then it may be better if you took the loose animals off and see if that improves the speed of loading of that farm. If it does you can have look at other farms and see if there any others with quite a few animals on them that are also slow to load or work.

Other things that can cause slowness is the browser being open with the game loaded for a long time, you can check the usual things like making sure that the browser is still up to date, closing it for a few minutes so it has time to clear any memory it no longer needs to use, particularly if you have been working heavy farms.

If the problem is due to a slowdown in a connection somewhere in one of the links you need to go through to get to the game, there isn't much you can do about that except wait it out for whoever owns the connection to see the problem and fix it. If it is that, you could try making sure that pretty much all you have open and running on your computer is the game in one tab and try only showing the item you need to work on and se if that makes things easier for you.

TaterTot29440
Oct 25 2021, 10:19 AM
For me the game is like Dial-Up Slow. It's never been this slow. You click and then wait. I'm not experiencing crashing or having to log back in like others. Is there something else on my end I'm possibly doing to create this. Thanks for all your help and advice.

Taz D
Oct 25 2021, 10:34 AM
For me the game is like Dial-Up Slow. It's never been this slow. You click and then wait. I'm not experiencing crashing or having to log back in like others. Is there something else on my end I'm possibly doing to create this. Thanks for all your help and advice.
Hi TaterTot,
There are mamy things that can slow down your play. Many things to check are listed in the first post of this thread.

I did load your farms and you do have a lot of the waters on or around the outside edge of all your farms which can be a contributing factor. This can specially be true if you have limited memory.
Your internet can cause a slow down as well as your data transfer has to go through many links between you and the Facebook app server and more links between theose and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can cause a slowdown if they have heavy traffic. Unfortunately we have no way to check or correct any of those. The only thing you can do for that would be to wait until the problem is fixed by the owners of those servers.

bbarksda
Oct 30 2021, 07:29 AM
Thanks Taz. Things kind of worked out. I know I have 2 many rabbits on my default farm. I am in the process of deleting them. Thanks again.

Bill

nardaj
Oct 31 2021, 12:58 PM
How do I clear my cache? My game is working so terribly slow and someone sent a post to clear it but it only sent me back to my own game. I have never cleared my cache on the game but do my computer about once of week. It took me 15 minutes to collect some of my products on 5 of my facilities. Thanks for any help. Farm #1100941668. Narda

marymarcel
Oct 31 2021, 01:08 PM
How do I clear my cache? My game is working so terribly slow and someone sent a post to clear it but it only sent me back to my own game. I have never cleared my cache on the game but do my computer about once of week. It took me 15 minutes to collect some of my products on 5 of my facilities. Thanks for any help. Farm #1100941668. Narda

Hi nardaj :)

As you say someone sent you a link, then I guess you are talking about memcache.

The memcache clears your data on the server and forces it to be reloaded, so you get a clean load.

Click in the link below and a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farm and see that helped you:

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you, you can try to reset your router/modem for a minute.

Loonarbird
Nov 20 2021, 07:59 AM
The game suddenly slowed approx. three weeks ago. Eventually it freezes. I haven’t changed anything. I’ve cleared my cache, checked for browser extensions, tried the “compress graphics” trick--everything is updated and the game behaves the same on other browsers. My imac is not old. I’m not sure what else to do.

marymarcel
Nov 20 2021, 08:14 AM
The game suddenly slowed approx. three weeks ago. Eventually it freezes. I haven’t changed anything. I’ve cleared my cache, checked for browser extensions, tried the “compress graphics” trick--everything is updated and the game behaves the same on other browsers. My imac is not old. I’m not sure what else to do.

Hi Loonarbird :)

I moved your post to the thread about Game running slow.

Have you checked if your imac needs to be updated? Non of the moderators use Mac but we have the instructions to check for updates:

Mac users:
Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu, then click Software Update to check for updates. In Software Updates it will tell you if your software is up to date or if there is and upgrade available. If your are not sure how to update your device and check for updates please click on this link for instructions https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541

You have suggestions to try in the first post,first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374) of this thread for the game running slow and also, the requirements for your computer in this link (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270)

Alexandra_J
Nov 23 2021, 06:00 AM
Farm Town is so slow that I can hardly move my mouse across someones farm when working it. I've cleared my farm town memcache, browser history and my windows for my laptop is up to date as well as my Opera browser

marymarcel
Nov 23 2021, 07:08 AM
Farm Town is so slow that I can hardly move my mouse across someones farm when working it. I've cleared my farm town memcache, browser history and my windows for my laptop is up to date as well as my Opera browser

Hi Alexandra :)

Please follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread and see if they help you.

amanda1955
May 19 2022, 05:01 PM
my farm town is loading very slowly particularly 1st thing in the morning

Taz D
May 19 2022, 05:07 PM
my farm town is loading very slowly particularly 1st thing in the morning
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about slow loading.
Are you clearing your browser cache either manually or automatically when you are ready to close the browser at the end of playing Farm Town? If you are then that would be why it is loading slowly in the morning as the game has to redownload all the graphics for the game.
If that is not it there are other causes for slow loading in the first post of this thread.

Justlearnin
Jun 05 2022, 08:41 AM
As I add ponds the page shows a 0% for each click . . . The game is way slow lags real bad . . .,,, Then I have added several ice ponds and been throw several harvests and not getting the fish , , ID 100007726035220 Build No: 318

Taz D
Jun 05 2022, 09:18 AM
As I add ponds the page shows a 0% for each click . . . The game is way slow lags real bad . . .,,, Then I have added several ice ponds and been throw several harvests and not getting the fish , , ID 100007726035220 Build No: 318
Hi Justlearnin,
I have moved your post to the thread about running slow.
There are many possible reasons why your game is running slow. Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread.

RIAP27
Jun 14 2022, 10:30 AM
Mouse movement over game is VERY slow and draggy, and at times won't even click and do the task needed.It is NOT my mouse as it is fine anywhere else in other programs etc. What is up???

Taz D
Jun 14 2022, 10:40 AM
Mouse movement over game is VERY slow and draggy, and at times won't even click and do the task needed.It is NOT my mouse as it is fine anywhere else in other programs etc. What is up???
Hi Riap,
Only things that can cause that would be the mouse itself or the internet between you and the servers. The server does not control that speed of movement. Please try restarting your computer and maybe even your router to see if those help.

RIAP27
Jun 14 2022, 09:03 PM
Apparently it had to be the FT memcache because I cleared that and it stopped dragging and not working. Had naught to do with my mice and/or our speedy internet. \The memcache clears our game cache on the game itself no? Anyway glad it worked because that would have been IMPOSSIBLE to play like that. I hope they player above experiencing the same thing had success at clearing the problem.
Since this is an intermittent problem, it may not be player'sinternet/mice/etc problems but something with the game, perhaps individual servers??? Just a thought since clearing the FT memcache did work today.Hi Riap,
Only things that can cause that would be the mouse itself or the internet between you and the servers. The server does not control that speed of movement. Please try restarting your computer and maybe even your router to see if those help.

Taz D
Jun 14 2022, 09:10 PM
Apparently it had to be the FT memcache because I cleared that and it stopped dragging and not working. Had naught to do with my mice and/or our speedy internet. \The memcache clears our game cache on the game itself no? Anyway glad it worked because that would have been IMPOSSIBLE to play like that. I hope they player above experiencing the same thing had success at clearing the problem.
Since this is an intermittent problem, it may not be player'sinternet/mice/etc problems but something with the game, perhaps individual servers??? Just a thought since clearing the FT memcache did work today.
Hi Riap,
There aren't separate servers for everyone. We are all on the same server. There are separate accounts with your data. If your data had gotten corrupted then yes that could cause it. But that is not the only possible cause.

Your speedy internet is only one link in the many links between you and the Facebook app server and then many more links between it and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can cause slowdowns due to data being delayed or data not getting through at all if a link is down.

Nana71465
Jun 20 2022, 11:18 PM
every time i try to harvest someone's ponds i get saving and more saving and it takes forever to go to next farm ...you have to wait till all the saving is gone first

Taz D
Jun 20 2022, 11:31 PM
every time i try to harvest someone's ponds i get saving and more saving and it takes forever to go to next farm ...you have to wait till all the saving is gone first
Hi Nana,
I moved your post to the thread about the game running slow.
When you are working on someones farms where they have wall to wall waters I suggest first you turn everything off for show in your preferences except the waters. Second watch the red number on the save button and don't let it get too high. If it starts to climb too high stop and let it catch up.
Other than that it could be your internet or your computer is not fast enough or doesn't have enough memory or you have too much open at the time you are trying to work those.

RIAP27
Jun 22 2022, 10:43 AM
Then why will the game then switch us to another "server" when they are doing maintenance on the one we are on (say W24) Laggy mouse again this morning but will do memcache again and hope it works. ASide from the mouse lag and drag all is loading fine.
Hi Riap,
There aren't separate servers for everyone. We are all on the same server. There are separate accounts with your data. If your data had gotten corrupted then yes that could cause it. But that is not the only possible cause.

Your speedy internet is only one link in the many links between you and the Facebook app server and then many more links between it and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can cause slowdowns due to data being delayed or data not getting through at all if a link is down.

Taz D
Jun 22 2022, 10:52 AM
Then why will the game then switch us to another "server" when they are doing maintenance on the one we are on (say W24) Laggy mouse again this morning but will do memcache again and hope it works. ASide from the mouse lag and drag all is loading fine.

Hi Riap,
I did not ever say they didn't have more than one server. So if they are doing maintenance on one then you get switched so you can continue playing.

RIAP27
Jun 22 2022, 11:01 AM
Clearing memcache cleared the sluggish mouse issue this morning.But it is weird it happens every week or so.If it is/was some unknown glitch in the internet between me and FT's server, it would not work because the memcache is cleared at your server location, no??

Taz D
Jun 22 2022, 11:05 AM
Clearing memcache cleared the sluggish mouse issue this morning.But it is weird it happens every week or so.If it is/was some unknown glitch in the internet between me and FT's server, it would not work because the memcache is cleared at your server location, no??
Hi Riap,
I don't know what is causing this for you, but if it was a server lagging then it would affect more than just you.
If you wish you can contact Support and see if they can get the same thing from your account. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

JohnAlbertini
Aug 02 2022, 05:10 PM
For the last hour the servers have been exceptionally SLOW!!! There is no one at the job marketplace!!! I AM connected.

Taz D
Aug 02 2022, 05:18 PM
For the last hour the servers have been exceptionally SLOW!!! There is no one at the job marketplace!!! I AM connected.
Hi John,
The market was full when I went just a few minutes ago. There are a few markets so maybe you landed in one of the over flow ones that didn't at that time have anyone there. When that happens just try clicking to go to the market again.
If you are getting slow operation does not mean it is the servers. Between you and the servers are many links in the internet and the Facebook app servers as well. Any one of those links could be having problems or very high traffic that can slow you down. It will probably clear up shortly.

JohnAlbertini
Aug 03 2022, 05:11 PM
I am having problems over the last couple days with the game hanging when working for a SN and I click to move to the next farm. The black box (loading farm" comes up but never loads and the message box never goes away, must reload the game to continue. Happening right now again.

Taz D
Aug 03 2022, 05:14 PM
I am having problems over the last couple days with the game hanging when working for a SN and I click to move to the next farm. The black box (loading farm" comes up but never loads and the message box never goes away, must reload the game to continue. Happening right now again.
Hi John,
If they are farms you have worked before then it is probably internet problems as I stated before. There is nothing we can do for that.

Chet Evors
Aug 22 2022, 10:37 PM
Farm Town is running slow and very sluggish, but have installed Restoro.
Needed to enable WEB GL which they did but now all of farm town is running very slow and sluggish.
God bless and hope we can solve this problem.

Taz D
Aug 22 2022, 10:46 PM
Farm Town is running slow and very sluggish, but have installed Restoro.
Needed to enable WEB GL which they did but now all of farm town is running very slow and sluggish.
God bless and hope we can solve this problem.
Hi Chet Evors,
I have moved your post to the thread about game running slow. With that Restoro tool install it could very well be causing things to slow down if it constantly monitors your system. The problem is not within the game.

Larwin
Aug 24 2022, 08:57 PM
2022-08-25 01:53:28.997 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?uid=1299404317&platform=facebook&call_sig=93989dea792f6cf4f8b5b9885243cb3b&call_sig_time=1661392277&fb_locale=en_US&mps=f3&signed_request=jIsDi6d-bY-FwnY2TpsSugXdbY9qO5R8C7Tj-d5tst8=.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDLVNIQTI1NiIsImV4cG lyZXMiOjUxMDA4NDYsImlzc3VlZF9hdCI6MTY2MTM5MjI3Niwi b2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJFQUFBQURUWkFaQzQxOEJBRm52ZklWMF lXb1JmazJtb0VqZkpOcERaQUF5a3hxVjVxM1UxOWVERWN3bjR2 R1VRZnd3Z0NZek9BQU5XZURDRVFJWkNtM2JLV05PaXhxbUNYUj ZYMkROc3ZWTFJ3MlQ4NXVkdENsUjRKdzlkY1h5UVBaQWdoaWd5 NERaQUVPWkE0eVpDbGxwUjNaQ3hPZmN6bHJ2VUFiMUV6a25ZSj RCd1pEWkQiLCJ0b2tlbl9mb3JfYnVzaW5lc3MiOiJBYnk0RHRT NmlNY0VkXzR2IiwidXNlcl9pZCI6IjEyOTk0MDQzMTcifQ==

happened right after i hired someone to fish.

Taz D
Aug 24 2022, 09:06 PM
2022-08-25 01:53:28.997 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?uid=1299404317&platform=facebook&call_sig=93989dea792f6cf4f8b5b9885243cb3b&call_sig_time=1661392277&fb_locale=en_US&mps=f3&signed_request=jIsDi6d-bY-FwnY2TpsSugXdbY9qO5R8C7Tj-d5tst8=.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDLVNIQTI1NiIsImV4cG lyZXMiOjUxMDA4NDYsImlzc3VlZF9hdCI6MTY2MTM5MjI3Niwi b2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJFQUFBQURUWkFaQzQxOEJBRm52ZklWMF lXb1JmazJtb0VqZkpOcERaQUF5a3hxVjVxM1UxOWVERWN3bjR2 R1VRZnd3Z0NZek9BQU5XZURDRVFJWkNtM2JLV05PaXhxbUNYUj ZYMkROc3ZWTFJ3MlQ4NXVkdENsUjRKdzlkY1h5UVBaQWdoaWd5 NERaQUVPWkE0eVpDbGxwUjNaQ3hPZmN6bHJ2VUFiMUV6a25ZSj RCd1pEWkQiLCJ0b2tlbl9mb3JfYnVzaW5lc3MiOiJBYnk0RHRT NmlNY0VkXzR2IiwidXNlcl9pZCI6IjEyOTk0MDQzMTcifQ==

happened right after i hired someone to fish.
Hi Larwin,
It could have just been a quick one time connection error. Reloading your farm should allow you to continue on.

Larwin
Aug 24 2022, 09:15 PM
i rebooted my pc might have been a bit much going on my computer or something else. dunno if i was multitasking too much or now or just a lag in connectivity.

Taz D
Aug 24 2022, 09:32 PM
i rebooted my pc might have been a bit much going on my computer or something else. dunno if i was multitasking too much or now or just a lag in connectivity.
Hi Larwin,
Or the fact we just got a new release.

Larwin
Aug 24 2022, 09:46 PM
oh ok :) happy farming.

badcompany_78
Aug 25 2022, 08:39 AM
2022-08-25 13:27:17.404 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w24.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?uid=898590491&platform=facebook&call_sig=1796ad358867c58010d041a376fdf446&call_sig_time=1661433708&fb_locale=en_US&mps=f3&signed_request=uaDvjNag7FSljTbYOM7Xe5f7F6nsuvsO3r-dAVhiMTU=.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDLVNIQTI1NiIsImV4 cGlyZXMiOjUxNDI0MTgsImlzc3VlZF9hdCI6MTY2MTQzMzY4Mi wib2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJFQUFBQURUWkFaQzQxOEJBTk9RYkJP Uk1VN1B1aEFGQ0xHYTJHQ2FKVkxncVJJQlNudHV6b2x3bHpCdD NjMHpZc1Jmakk3U0pmYm9ubHhaQlJkb28zTlFyOFBESnVvN0NX MUxMU3lWN090dm95NzNIU3d0OWJzTjVwSUFaQUpHZUJqZUNMQW k2aXN4OTBLeXNnY3llRENiektmbjVZbDB3TTJxSGI0NzIyMHda RFpEIiwidG9rZW5fZm9yX2J1c2luZXNzIjoiQWJ5bGZibEpsSE FmcV9nbSIsInVzZXJfaWQiOiI4OTg1OTA0OTEifQ==

still having these errors. game takes forever to load. I was doing wall requests this morning. After I didnt get on yesterday because of all the problems. it says I already helps the farmers today, I have not in fact helped them today.
now I am trying to get in the game and it wont load. I get stuck on the black screen. havent had issues like this even during the migration away from flash player..

marymarcel
Aug 25 2022, 08:52 AM
2022-08-25 13:27:17.404 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w24.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?uid=898590491&platform=facebook&call_sig=1796ad358867c58010d041a376fdf446&call_sig_time=1661433708&fb_locale=en_US&mps=f3&signed_request=uaDvjNag7FSljTbYOM7Xe5f7F6nsuvsO3r-dAVhiMTU=.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDLVNIQTI1NiIsImV4 cGlyZXMiOjUxNDI0MTgsImlzc3VlZF9hdCI6MTY2MTQzMzY4Mi wib2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJFQUFBQURUWkFaQzQxOEJBTk9RYkJP Uk1VN1B1aEFGQ0xHYTJHQ2FKVkxncVJJQlNudHV6b2x3bHpCdD NjMHpZc1Jmakk3U0pmYm9ubHhaQlJkb28zTlFyOFBESnVvN0NX MUxMU3lWN090dm95NzNIU3d0OWJzTjVwSUFaQUpHZUJqZUNMQW k2aXN4OTBLeXNnY3llRENiektmbjVZbDB3TTJxSGI0NzIyMHda RFpEIiwidG9rZW5fZm9yX2J1c2luZXNzIjoiQWJ5bGZibEpsSE FmcV9nbSIsInVzZXJfaWQiOiI4OTg1OTA0OTEifQ==

still having these errors. game takes forever to load. I was doing wall requests this morning. After I didnt get on yesterday because of all the problems. it says I already helps the farmers today, I have not in fact helped them today.
now I am trying to get in the game and it wont load. I get stuck on the black screen. havent had issues like this even during the migration away from flash player..

Hi badcompany :)

It seems you are having an internet issue. Maybe it could be any one of the many links between your computer and the Farm Town servers having a slow down or intermitent drop out. Unfortunately we cant do anything about that as there is no way to check those links.

Please close your computer and reset your router/modem for a few minutes and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesnt work for you, then you will have to wait to fix it itself. Remember to always check any update for your browser and computer.

badcompany_78
Aug 25 2022, 09:30 AM
reading through this thread it seems to me there are plenty of other people running into these issues currently. this is all I have done already:
CLEARED CACHE AND RESTART
CHECKED FOR UPDATES ON BOTH BROWSER AND LAPTOP
UNPLUGGED THE ROUTER AND RESTARTED INTERNET CONNECTION
I ALWAYS HAVE THE IMAGES COMPRESSED AND ONLY CROPS/POND/FLOWERS AND TREES SELECTED.
REMOVED UNUSED SOFTWARE ON MY PC TO MAKE IT RUN FASTER. (MY LAPTOP HAS THE REQUIRED STUFF TO RUN THE GAME
TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS (EDGE AND CHROME)
issues started on Tuesday evening 08/23
I have issues all over the game (quests, wall requests, planting, etc)

Taz D
Aug 25 2022, 09:35 AM
reading through this thread it seems to me there are plenty of other people running into these issues currently. this is all I have done already:
CLEARED CACHE AND RESTART
CHECKED FOR UPDATES ON BOTH BROWSER AND LAPTOP
UNPLUGGED THE ROUTER AND RESTARTED INTERNET CONNECTION
I ALWAYS HAVE THE IMAGES COMPRESSED AND ONLY CROPS/POND/FLOWERS AND TREES SELECTED.
REMOVED UNUSED SOFTWARE ON MY PC TO MAKE IT RUN FASTER. (MY LAPTOP HAS THE REQUIRED STUFF TO RUN THE GAME
TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS (EDGE AND CHROME)
issues started on Tuesday evening 08/23
I have issues all over the game (quests, wall requests, planting, etc)
Hi Badcompany,
As it appears to be an internet connection issue there isn't anything you or we can do to fix this. The only thing you cando is to wait until it is fixed by whoever is having the problem somewhere between you and the servers.

Chet Evors
Aug 25 2022, 04:12 PM
Need help with sluggish and slow actions when working farms.
Wondering about many things, tried different mouse but it only proved it had to be in the game itself or even facebook maybe.
Any advice would be appreciated.

marymarcel
Aug 25 2022, 04:21 PM
Need help with sluggish and slow actions when working farms.
Wondering about many things, tried different mouse but it only proved it had to be in the game itself or even facebook maybe.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Chet Evors :)

I moved your post to the thread about Game Running Slow.

We had a new release a few hours ago, so lot of farmers are on line and sometimes the game could be a little slow.

When you work your own farms or other farmers farms, try to hide everything for Show.... options in your preferences, the wrench.
Just put a check mark to the option you are going to work at that time.

Also check if your browser is up to date and if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it. If you have added any extensions to your browser check if they are interfering with the game.

If you have another updated browser in your computer, then try it and see if it works better for you.

You have more suggestions in the first post, first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374) of this thread.

barbara davies
Sep 06 2022, 06:44 PM
It is taking forever to load the game. I have to reboot every time I want to go onto the next farm. I made sure I have updated google, cleared out my cache. I don't know if it is a face book problem. 1682341176

Taz D
Sep 06 2022, 06:55 PM
It is taking forever to load the game. I have to reboot every time I want to go onto the next farm. I made sure I have updated google, cleared out my cache. I don't know if it is a face book problem. 1682341176
Hi Barbara,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow.
Every time you clear the browser cache then it can take a long time for the game to load as it has to down load all the graphics for the game again.

There are suggestions in the first post of this thread to help with slow game.
The other possibilty can be an internet problem that is slowing down your data transfer between you and the servers.

hilda jean ellis
Oct 17 2022, 03:17 AM
what happened to the speed of the game was running fine till yesterday ,now it is taking forever for the saves the go down wasn't having that problem yesterday,been on this s/n farm for 30 minutes now and have only got 11 farms done, where it normally just takes me 20 minutes to do all 43 of his farms,just not this one it has been slow all morning,I am on C20 Farm server 23

marymarcel
Oct 17 2022, 08:06 AM
what happened to the speed of the game was running fine till yesterday ,now it is taking forever for the saves the go down wasn't having that problem yesterday,been on this s/n farm for 30 minutes now and have only got 11 farms done, where it normally just takes me 20 minutes to do all 43 of his farms,just not this one it has been slow all morning,I am on C20 Farm server 23

Hi hilda jean ellis :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I have been working in superneighbors farms without problems up now.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can also try the suggestions given in the first post, first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374) of this thread and see if those help you.

SirMatthew KC
Oct 19 2022, 05:48 PM
The game has been very slow since it came back. At first, I attributed it to server load, but it's been over a week now, or so, and it is just terrible. I am not the only one with this issue. I started a post among my neighbors and friends who play. 39 of us, from all over the world have the same issue. Is this due to Facebook's new requirements? We've all done the memcached, cleared cache, browsers up to date, no pending updates. It's not on our end, of that we are certain.

marymarcel
Oct 19 2022, 06:08 PM
The game has been very slow since it came back. At first, I attributed it to server load, but it's been over a week now, or so, and it is just terrible. I am not the only one with this issue. I started a post among my neighbors and friends who play. 39 of us, from all over the world have the same issue. Is this due to Facebook's new requirements? We've all done the memcached, cleared cache, browsers up to date, no pending updates. It's not on our end, of that we are certain.

Hi SirMatthew :)

In my case the game was slow for a couple of days but only while working friends facilities but it is back to normal again.

Every farmer can have some type of slowness due to different problems.

What actions do you do on the game when you get that slowness. Is it while working your own farms or working as superneighbor?

Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same problems?

You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374) of this thread.

SirMatthew KC
Oct 20 2022, 01:56 AM

In my case the game was slow for a couple of days but only while working friends facilities but it is back to normal again.

Every farmer can have some type of slowness due to different problems.

What actions do you do on the game when you get that slowness. Is it while working your own farms or working as superneighbor?

Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same problems?

You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374) of this thread.
In general, it's everything. Clicking between neighbors when doing coop quests takes longer, buying items for the coops, just clicking on things in general. Using Farm Tools doesn't seem as bad as the rest, but it takes several seconds to buy things in the trading warehouse as well as adding things of your own.

But, no, most of the super neighbor things seem to be fine.
OH! GIFTS! I accepted 50 gifts and I literally counted 39 seconds. It used to take about 3-5 seconds. I've done all the suggestions and whether it be Chrome or chrome-based browsers or Firefox, there is no noticeable difference in times.

Facility work (with 2 trains) seems to depend on what time of day (which I assume is sever load).

marymarcel
Oct 20 2022, 07:32 AM
In general, it's everything. Clicking between neighbors when doing coop quests takes longer, buying items for the coops, just clicking on things in general. Using Farm Tools doesn't seem as bad as the rest, but it takes several seconds to buy things in the trading warehouse as well as adding things of your own.

But, no, most of the super neighbor things seem to be fine.
OH! GIFTS! I accepted 50 gifts and I literally counted 39 seconds. It used to take about 3-5 seconds. I've done all the suggestions and whether it be Chrome or chrome-based browsers or Firefox, there is no noticeable difference in times.

Facility work (with 2 trains) seems to depend on what time of day (which I assume is sever load).

You are right about gifts specially when you accept the first page of 50 gifts. Developers are aware of that.

But on the other actions you are having problems, it could be that one of the multiple links you need to go through till get the game servers is down or with heavy traffic. There is no way for us to check those servers as they are not game servers.
You could contact your internet provider to check there is no problems with them.

Other than that and if you have followed the suggestions given in the first post of this thread, if the problem continues you can contact Support team to let them know.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

hannah1955
Oct 22 2022, 01:13 PM
I have checked and made sure you browser is up to date. I have checked that spot in the game that you show a picture of to compress graphics, clear Memcache, also cleared browser cache and nothing helps. When I am working to help in my neighbors facilities or businesses. It takes forever to complete any of them and I have 4 trains 3 with 11 cars connected. It worked fine before and it has been this way for a few months now. I wrote before and was told to clear my browser cache and it doesn't make any difference. Please tell me what else I can do to improve it. I have to stop doing some of them after waiting over a half hour on one farmers hire.

marymarcel
Oct 22 2022, 01:54 PM
I have checked and made sure you browser is up to date. I have checked that spot in the game that you show a picture of to compress graphics, clear Memcache, also cleared browser cache and nothing helps. When I am working to help in my neighbors facilities or businesses. It takes forever to complete any of them and I have 4 trains 3 with 11 cars connected. It worked fine before and it has been this way for a few months now. I wrote before and was told to clear my browser cache and it doesn't make any difference. Please tell me what else I can do to improve it. I have to stop doing some of them after waiting over a half hour on one farmers hire.

Hi hannah :)

The developers are aware of the slowness while working friends facilities.

Im not sure if this will help you, but due to this, I changed the way working them. Now Im not opening the same farmer's facilities and services in different tabs. Instead Im working regular facilities first and after doing some of them then I work the services.

JohnAlbertini
Oct 30 2022, 12:52 PM
Been having an intermittent problem for a week or so lately where I click on the next farm to move to the next farm get the message "loading farm" and it never progresses from that message. Must reload the game to proceed.

marymarcel
Oct 30 2022, 01:25 PM
Been having an intermittent problem for a week or so lately where I click on the next farm to move to the next farm get the message "loading farm" and it never progresses from that message. Must reload the game to proceed.

Hi John :)

I just loaded your farms with everything checked in my preferences and had no problems going from farm to farm. Only thing I noticed is you have horses and Clydesdale on some farms and those farms could load slowly.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows. I use Chrome and I got 2 updates for it during the last week.
Remember to restart if you do an update.

If you have other updated browser, then try it and see if it works better.

Other than that you could follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374) of this thread.

Nov 03 2022, 04:01 AM
Hi, I am experiencing a very slow game when I am hired to work in my neighbors farms! It is very frustrating....the worst time is when I am harvesting fish especially if the farm is overloaded. Can you help pls? Thanks. Tessie.

Tiger
Nov 03 2022, 06:21 AM
Hi, I am experiencing a very slow game when I am hired to work in my neighbors farms! It is very frustrating....the worst time is when I am harvesting fish especially if the farm is overloaded. Can you help pls? Thanks. Tessie.

Hi Tessie,

I have moved your post to the thread about game running slow.
The more a layering on a farm the harder it can be to load and work for some farmers depending on their computer.

If you have not kept up with your computer updates and browser updates please do those.

If everything is up to date, please go to the first post on page one and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried. Here's the link to that post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

ncbba2358
Nov 10 2022, 10:52 PM
after the migration to html5, WOW, amazing speed! as things were added/enabled post-migration, it slowed things a little, a little at a time...Today a different story... since yesterday, when it 'normally' took about 10-20 seconds for the initial game page to load fully, today, over a minute. Nothing on my end has changed, this appears to be a sluggish server or the ISP for the server is bogged down. What has changed since yesterday? Whatever changes were made should be un-done...

Taz D
Nov 10 2022, 10:57 PM
after the migration to html5, WOW, amazing speed! as things were added/enabled post-migration, it slowed things a little, a little at a time...Today a different story... since yesterday, when it 'normally' took about 10-20 seconds for the initial game page to load fully, today, over a minute. Nothing on my end has changed, this appears to be a sluggish server or the ISP for the server is bogged down. What has changed since yesterday? Whatever changes were made should be un-done...
Hi ncbba,
Nothing has changed with the servers. As you said it could just be an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app servers and many more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Unfortunately we have no control over those links.

kbirk1950
Dec 23 2022, 05:43 AM
1#Too many flowers, Can't move on or you will lose some.??? I have holes it my farm cover because I can't add any more flowers. #2 Can't use storage items try again later??? #3 Farm keeps locking up and I have to reboot.

Tiger
Dec 23 2022, 06:57 AM
1#Too many flowers, Can't move on or you will lose some.??? I have holes it my farm cover because I can't add any more flowers. #2 Can't use storage items try again later??? #3 Farm keeps locking up and I have to reboot.

Hi kbirk1950,

I have moved your post to the thread about the game running slow. Layering can cause all of these issues that you are having with slowness, loading, items going missing and with difficulties getting items out of storage onto a layered farm which is why it's not recommended. As you already have issues with those farms you certainly shouldn't be trying to add more to them as you could make the problem far worse.

When the game tells you that there are too many items then it means that you either have too many items in either the area you are trying to move them to or you have too many items on the entire farm.

Not everyone has a computer capable of loading farms that are layered, the more that is layered and the bigger the farm, the harder it can be or even impossible for some. If you have not kept up with your computer updates and browser updates please do those.

As you can't load Farm 3 then you need to have a think about what is on that farm and consider what you could reduce on that farm so that you can load it yourself without it locking up for you when you show everything on it. To do that, try going to a farm that you can load, then turn everything off in your preferences so that nothing is showing up (crops, trees, waters, flowers etc). Then see if you can get to farm 3 without anything showing at all. If it will load like that, try ONLY showing one type, and see if it locks up with only that showing. It's then up to you what you want to try to reduce so that you can load it without it locking up. We suggest that you only show the item you are going to reduce the amount of, before you try to load it with everything else showing.

When the game tells you that it can't move something out of storage then that means either you don't have enough clear space to set it down or there is something already in that spot preventing it. If you are trying to layer more items on top of other items already on the farm, from storage, I am sorry but we are not allowed to provide instructions or permitted to let anyone else post them due to the problems layering can cause.

To see what kinds of things can cause slowdowns, please go to the 1st post on page 1:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5797794#post5797794

kittredgerobinc
Mar 14 2023, 01:04 PM
My farms are taking a long time to complete. It takes me over 5 hours. I can hear them running on and on.

marymarcel
Mar 14 2023, 01:09 PM
My farms are taking a long time to complete. It takes me over 5 hours. I can hear them running on and on.

Hi kittredgerobinc :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please go to the first post, first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374) of this thread and see if the suggestions given there help you.

JohnAlbertini
Mar 30 2023, 03:41 PM
There has been a HUGE lag in servers responding to clicks. Like MINUTES at times!!!

It is fine harvesting etc. but opening & working facilities, going to marketplace slow

marymarcel
Mar 30 2023, 03:45 PM
There has been a HUGE lag in servers responding to clicks. Like MINUTES at times!!!

Hi John :)

Im planting my farms at this moment and everything is working correctly. Before that I was working friends facilities and no problem at all.

Please be sure your browser and your computer system are up to date.

Also you can try another updated browser.

You can reset your router modem for a minute and see if that helps you but there is nothing we can do if there is an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app servers and many more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer.

LisaScobee
Mar 30 2023, 04:41 PM
Game running SLOW. Tried all the "fixes". Also, cleared memcache. Tried Edge, same problem.

marymarcel
Mar 30 2023, 04:48 PM
Game running SLOW. Tried all the "fixes". Also, cleared memcache

Hi Lisa :)

We dont know which fixes you tried. You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

If nothing works for you then maybe you are having internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app servers and many more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Im sorry but there is nothing we can do to help with that.

LisaScobee
Apr 02 2023, 08:40 PM
Happening again and tried all the "fixes"

LisaScobee
Apr 02 2023, 08:47 PM
hi lisa :)

we dont know which fixes you tried. You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

If nothing works for you then maybe you are having internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the facebook app servers and many more links between there and the farm town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Im sorry but there is nothing we can do to help with that.
current speed results

marymarcel
Apr 02 2023, 08:48 PM
Happening again and tried all the "fixes"

That only means that the previous thing you were doing has not been saved yet.
You have to give it time and then continue.

Be sure browser and computer are up to date and if anything has to be updated then restart your computer.

Also reset your router/modem for a minute and then check if that helped.

LisaScobee
Apr 02 2023, 08:55 PM

That only means that the previous thing you were doing has not been saved yet.
You have to give it time and then continue.

Be sure browser and computer are up to date and if anything has to be updated then restart your computer.

Also reset your router/modem for a minute and then check if that helped.

Checked all above before posting here as I always do.

Taz D
Apr 02 2023, 09:03 PM
Checked all above before posting here as I always do.
Hi LisaScobee,
The picture you show is of your connection to a test program for your internet service provider. That does not test the speed between you and the Farm Town servers. Between you and the Farm Town servers your information goes through many links to get to the Facebook app server and then more links to get to the Farm Town servers and back. Any one of those links could be havng a slowdown problem due to high traffic or some other reason. We have no way of checking those or getting the problem fixed as they are not owned or controlled by Farm Town or Facebook. Any one link having a problem can slow your playing down or keep your data from being transferred at all.
If you are having a slow problem and it is not one of the listed fixes for it then most likely it is an internet problem and there is nothing we can do to help with it. You will just have to wait until it is fixed by the owner of that llink.

kevat508
Apr 25 2023, 04:47 PM
When clearing memcache do we have to clear FB and Slashkey

marymarcel
Apr 25 2023, 04:51 PM
When clearing memcache do we have to clear FB and Slashkey

Hi kevat :)

You have to clear memcache according to the platform you are playing.

Read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

kevat508
Apr 25 2023, 05:02 PM
Ah. Thank you Mary. Never thought of looking in the guide.
I'm running them both as the Slashkey is faster but you need the FB for certain things at the moment so I will clear them separately.

marymarcel
Apr 25 2023, 05:20 PM
Ah. Thank you Mary. Never thought of looking in the guide.
I'm running them both as the Slashkey is faster but you need the FB for certain things at the moment so I will clear them separately.

You are welcome kevat :)

LisaScobee
Apr 26 2023, 01:02 AM
Happening after trying all the "fixes" and reloading the game.

Tiger
Apr 26 2023, 05:53 AM
Happening after trying all the "fixes" and reloading the game.

Hi LisaScobe,

There is not anyway for us to know which post you were viewing to see what you consider as trying all the fixes, so please try to list them when you post.

Please check if the items in the first post on page one of this thread are the things that you have already tried.

If you have tried those, which version of the game are you playing on? Website or Facebook?

What was the last thing you did in the game before you saw the Wait, I'm Busy message and does reloading the game correct it for you?

Patricia_B2009
Apr 27 2023, 08:50 PM
Hi
Ok I was finally able to signup at the New Website :) but the game will not load past the checking weather?? I checked the browser (Edge) and it's updated and also WEBGL is enabled. I am unable to find the cache link to clear FT Cache, can I get it please! I've looked everywhere and unable to locate it. Thanks :)

Taz D
Apr 27 2023, 09:10 PM
Hi
Ok I was finally able to signup at the New Website :) but the game will not load past the checking weather?? I checked the browser (Edge) and it's updated and also WEBGL is enabled. I am unable to find the cache link to clear FT Cache, can I get it please! I've looked everywhere and unable to locate it. Thanks :)
Hi Patricia B,
Are you able to load Farm Town in Facebook? If so you should be able to load it from the website as it is no different except for how you get into it.
You can find the memcache cleaning links in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Patricia_B2009
Apr 27 2023, 09:55 PM
Hi
Thanks so much for the fast response :)
Yes, ma'am it loads in FB and I had to re-certify my login again for FT new website. I have it loaded in Fb but was hoping to play on the new website!!! ;)

I am so excited that I can play off Fb :) WTG Slashkey :) I used the mem cache clean and it loads better on FB, but not the new website :(
Patricia

Patricia_B2009
Apr 27 2023, 09:58 PM
Hi Patricia B,
Are you able to load Farm Town in Facebook? If so you should be able to load it from the website as it is no different except for how you get into it.
You can find the memcache cleaning links in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

It finally loaded on New Website THANK YOU :):):)

Taz D
Apr 27 2023, 10:28 PM
It finally loaded on New Website THANK YOU :):):)
Hi Patricia,
Glad you got it working.

LisaScobee
Apr 28 2023, 04:18 AM
I've noticed that the game seems to run slow on Facebook and faster on the new site. Am I imagining things?

Sayso
Apr 28 2023, 05:54 AM
My self, Jake, Lea, and Lucy have all come over to, apps.slashkey,com/farmtown/

I want you to no that I will be gone for vacation until June 14. I will not be able to play farmtown until I get home. Just want you to know I will be Back.

teresa71465
May 01 2023, 09:48 PM
on the farm screen top right where you have the little disk arrow sound etc, everytime i do a job there is red numbers coming up and i cant change to next farm until the numbers go back to that little disk how do i stop that from happening please help

id number-485160021828653

Taz D
May 01 2023, 09:59 PM
on the farm screen top right where you have the little disk arrow sound etc, everytime i do a job there is red numbers coming up and i cant change to next farm until the numbers go back to that little disk how do i stop that from happening please help

id number-485160021828653
Hi Teresa,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the game running slow.
The reason you are gettng the red numbers is that the data transfer from your computer to the Farm Town servers is not staying up with the work you are doing. This could be any number of reasons. Many are listed in the first post of this thread.

honeyg56
Jun 13 2023, 04:10 PM
I have cleared memcache via Facebook farm town, how do I clear on the new slashkey site?

No matter what I try and do whether working farms or opening and loading my facilities or working on neighbours farms and/or doing their facilities it is taking very ever for everything to load etc. This is on both the facebook site and the slashkey site!

I have tried using chrome, uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I have tried on firefox but it is the same and has been like this for nearly a week now. Any suggestions how to fix this.

Taz D
Jun 13 2023, 04:17 PM
I have cleared memcache via Facebook farm town, how do I clear on the new slashkey site?

No matter what I try and do whether working farms or opening and loading my facilities or working on neighbours farms and/or doing their facilities it is taking very ever for everything to load etc. This is on both the facebook site and the slashkey site!

I have tried using chrome, uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I have tried on firefox but it is the same and has been like this for nearly a week now. Any suggestions how to fix this.
Hi Honeyg,
I moved your post to the thread about thwe game running slow.
If you cleared the memcache from Facebook then you have cleared it also for the website. The memcache clearing does not do anything on your computer. It clears the data on the server you are connected to and reloads it.
Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread. Since it is happening on multiple browsers and from Facebook and the website this may be an internet problem somewhere between you and the Farm Town servers. One of the links may be having a slowdown problem due to heavy traffic. In that case there is nothing you or we can do to fix this. You will just have to wait until whoever has that link can get it fixed.

Early Girl
Jun 14 2023, 07:14 AM
Good morning. I am watching a lot of people who seem to be having a problem getting the game to load, and if it does, it is very slow. These are people from around the world with different browsers, different Internet, different times. I have shared page 1 from this link and they have done that. Today I have a friend who cannot get the game to load with 1 error reading "could not download wasm module". Are there any further suggestions you might have for them to try?

marymarcel
Jun 14 2023, 08:15 AM
Good morning. I am watching a lot of people who seem to be having a problem getting the game to load, and if it does, it is very slow. These are people from around the world with different browsers, different Internet, different times. I have shared page 1 from this link and they have done that. Today I have a friend who cannot get the game to load with 1 error reading "could not download wasm module". Are there any further suggestions you might have for them to try?

Hi Early Girl :)

They can try all suggestions given in the following link:

But if they continue having problems, then they have to join the forum and post their problems so we can work directly with them.

honeyg56
Jun 14 2023, 02:31 PM
Hi Honeyg,
I moved your post to the thread about thwe game running slow.
If you cleared the memcache from Facebook then you have cleared it also for the website. The memcache clearing does not do anything on your computer. It clears the data on the server you are connected to and reloads it.
Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread. Since it is happening on multiple browsers and from Facebook and the website this may be an internet problem somewhere between you and the Farm Town servers. One of the links may be having a slowdown problem due to heavy traffic. In that case there is nothing you or we can do to fix this. You will just have to wait until whoever has that link can get it fixed.
I am only getting the problem on Farm Town. The server I am connecting to is "chat server c20 Farm Server w23"

I note from other posts that many people are also suffering with the same problem. It is becoming increasing harder to play at all now.

marymarcel
Jun 14 2023, 02:35 PM
I am only getting the problem on Farm Town. The server I am connecting to is "chat server c20 Farm Server w23"

I note from other posts that many people are also suffering with the same problem. It is becoming increasing harder to play at all now.

Hi honeyg :)

You can try all suggestions given in the following thread:

If after trying them all, you still have problems, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

DocMac
Jun 15 2023, 11:42 AM
The game is not loading in chromium based browsers like Vivaldi, Comodo, etc. It will load on Chrome but that uses an awful lot of CPU/GPU and you can't run two accounts at the same time off the one browser.

Taz D
Jun 15 2023, 11:53 AM
The game is not loading in chromium based browsers like Vivaldi, Comodo, etc. It will load on Chrome but that uses an awful lot of CPU/GPU and you can't run two accounts at the same time off the one browser.
Hi DocMac,
Please make sure those browsers are up to date as well as your computer system.
Also check the FT Console when you try to load from those browsers that will not load the game to see if they are using Web/GL 2.0 as version 1.0 may not work for thaose any more.
You could try Firefox or Edge to load a 2nd account if that will help.

stuckatsharedpet
Aug 01 2023, 07:04 PM
I may not be posting this in the correct place, but is there any browser for either android or iPhone that I can use to play FarmTown? Thx In Advance...

marymarcel
Aug 01 2023, 07:09 PM
I may not be posting this in the correct place, but is there any browser for either android or iPhone that I can use to play FarmTown? Thx In Advance...

Hi stuckatsharedpet :)

This is the only information we have, please click in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750

peekachoo
Aug 02 2023, 08:45 AM
Hiya, I've been trying to get into the game on and off for about an hour , but it's just not loading. I was playing earlier today and it was fine. Just thought you ought to know.

Edit : I left the page loading and after about 5 minutes it finally got there,lol.

marymarcel
Aug 02 2023, 08:48 AM
Hiya, I've been trying to get into the game on and off for about an hour , but it's just not loading. I was playing earlier today and it was fine. Just thought you ought to know.

Edit : I left the page loading and after about 5 minutes it finally got there,lol.

Hi peekachoo :)

It seems to be something intermittent and we all got it for a few minutes.

Taz D
Aug 02 2023, 08:51 AM

Hi Peekachoo,
Yes it appears we are having some connection problems. It is not the servers but the internet connection to the servers. It is working but slow. I am afraid there is nothing the developers can do about this as it is the interface at the data center and not the Farm Town servers themselves.

peekachoo
Aug 02 2023, 09:02 AM
Thank you Mary and Taz for the replies !

stuckatsharedpet
Aug 02 2023, 06:34 PM
Drat...okay, I'll keep trying to get Puffin to work. Thanks!

JohnAlbertini
Aug 03 2023, 05:32 AM
Game is SLOW this morning.
Last night trying to load the My Requests tab took FOREVER!!!
Especially the store takes a long time to populate.

Alexandra_J
Aug 03 2023, 06:42 AM
Every couple days I've been getting the white screen on the laptop and mobile. It's happening to loads of others too. I would clear my farmtown memcache but you need to be logged in for that lol.

Tiger
Aug 03 2023, 06:43 AM
Hi everyone,

We have sent the loading issues to the developers to look at again.
It is early in the morning for them so we can only ask for your patience while we try to get this resolved.
If you have the issue you will either have difficulty loading the game or find it very slow.
Some will find it won't load then suddenly will and be back to normal.
There have been internet issues where the severs are located.
The game servers will also be checked as well.

tammyjo408
Aug 03 2023, 06:43 AM
was on farm. had a browser update. (chrome, opera). farm won't load. white page. ran c cleaner. memcache. browser history. reload browsers. still white page. will try again later.

Qivis
Aug 03 2023, 06:45 AM
Game not loading~ keeps spinning

Mine too. And for more than just one of me. The only reason I knew that Spectrum was done with the overnight maintenance is that Alexa did not have trouble playing music this morning. :D Maybe I should have rolled over and told her to stop the music and gone back to sleep?!?

Update: Got "the page you are looking for is unavailable" but on refreshing it came up normally. And quickly too.

Kathyrdr
Aug 03 2023, 06:46 AM
Game won't loadd at all. Sign in and all it does is spin

Tiger
Aug 03 2023, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone,

We have sent the loading issues to the developers to look at again.
It is early in the morning for them so we can only ask for your patience while we try to get this resolved.
If you have the issue you will either have difficulty loading the game or find it very slow.
Some will find it won't load then suddenly will and be back to normal.
There have been internet issues where the severs are located.
The game servers will also be checked as well.

Qivis
Aug 03 2023, 07:20 AM
Game won't loadd at all. Sign in and all it does is spin

The moment you posted this it came back online. Just refresh your browser if you have not already now.

Betty Underdahl
Sep 19 2023, 08:39 AM
It is taking so long for the game to load these past days that I have to wait forever to work other people's farms to load so I can work facts. It is also the same to get into my farm. Thank you.

Taz D
Sep 19 2023, 08:54 AM
It is taking so long for the game to load these past days that I have to wait forever to work other people's farms to load so I can work facts. It is also the same to get into my farm. Thank you.
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about the game running slow. There are many factors that can affect your loading times. Several suggestions are in the first post of this thread that can cause the slowdowns.

cblaine
Oct 06 2023, 06:38 AM
When I am in the quest site, everything freezes when I try to get into a facility. Also there is considerable lag while I am harvesting or plowing.

Tiger
Oct 06 2023, 07:17 AM
When I am in the quest site, everything freezes when I try to get into a facility. Also there is considerable lag while I am harvesting or plowing.

Hi cblaine,

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that helps.

If you continue to have a slowdown after running that please click on this link to take you to the first post on page one and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried:

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Mick jolly
Oct 23 2023, 11:30 AM
My game is taking far too long to load even after clearing the memcash etc. It also takes ages to switch from one farm to another and as I result I no longer have the time to plant crops etc. It is driving me crazy

Taz D
Oct 23 2023, 11:47 AM
My game is taking far too long to load even after clearing the memcash etc. It also takes ages to switch from one farm to another and as I result I no longer have the time to plant crops etc. It is driving me crazy
Hi Mick jolly,
I moved your post to the thread about running slow.
There are suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread about what can cause slow loading.
One of the major causes is how much layering you have on those farms. I have looked at several of your farms and you have waters all over plus crop fields in 9x9, plus trees and/or flowers and buildings layered on those farms. The more you have on a farm the slower it is going to be to load.

RIAP27
Oct 31 2023, 11:25 AM
I am not sure if this is the right place to put my little issue, as game is loading fine and is otherwise playing fine except for cursor stick-age, and drag, and lag in the cursor. Started earlier this week. Sometimes it doesn't want to go where I want it to. It is fine outside the game. I wanted to try a memcache clearing but can't find the link to do so.

Taz D
Oct 31 2023, 11:32 AM
I am not sure if this is the right place to put my little issue, as game is loading fine and is otherwise playing fine except for cursor stick-age, and drag, and lag in the cursor. Started earlier this week. Sometimes it doesn't want to go where I want it to. It is fine outside the game. I wanted to try a memcache clearing but can't find the link to do so.
Hi Riap,
That sounds more like a mouse problem rather than a game problem. I would suggest the first thing you try is restarting your computer. Also make sure you do not have a lot of tabs open in your browser that might be taking a lot of computing time as that can cause the mouse to lag.
The link for the memcache is in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
I suggest once you have run it for you to bookmark it so you don't have to keep looking it up.

RIAP27
Oct 31 2023, 12:50 PM
Thanks Taz,
The mouse is working fine everywhere else. Just sticking and lagging inside the game so I wanted to try the memcache first. I am normally able to play the game with two browsers open, my main account and the one I manage, and also have my program files open that I am working on and uploading to publish, email and lord knows what else. But 1st thing in the morning I don't and that is when I do most of my quest farm maintenance and supering. Since this just started two days ago I wanted to try the memcache to see if that helps clear it. Hopefully it will.
I know it is not my computer's processing power even tho its an older computer it has just as much as my newer lappie.Hi Riap,
That sounds more like a mouse problem rather than a game problem. I would suggest the first thing you try is restarting your computer. Also make sure you do not have a lot of tabs open in your browser that might be taking a lot of computing time as that can cause the mouse to lag.
The link for the memcache is in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
I suggest once you have run it for you to bookmark it so you don't have to keep looking it up.

Taz D
Oct 31 2023, 01:08 PM
Thanks Taz,
The mouse is working fine everywhere else. Just sticking and lagging inside the game so I wanted to try the memcache first. I am normally able to play the game with two browsers open, my main account and the one I manage, and also have my program files open that I am working on and uploading to publish, email and lord knows what else. But 1st thing in the morning I don't and that is when I do most of my quest farm maintenance and supering. Since this just started two days ago I wanted to try the memcache to see if that helps clear it. Hopefully it will.
I know it is not my computer's processing power even tho its an older computer it has just as much as my newer lappie.
Hi Riap,
The only thing the memcache is going to do is to cause the server to reload your account information. It is not going to fix a mouse problem. Either it is the amount you have open and running at the same time or it is an internet slowdown because of a possible traffic overload on one of the many links between you and the servers.

RIAP27
Oct 31 2023, 07:33 PM
Well whatever the issue after I did the memcache it stopped sticking, dragging, and lagging in the game. That is the only place where I was having that issue. If it was my mouse it would have been doing so no matter where I was. I am just glad it appeared to work. Maybe reloading the servers acted like rebooting a computer to clear the buffers or a glitch. All I know is it worked.Hi Riap,
The only thing the memcache is going to do is to cause the server to reload your account information. It is not going to fix a mouse problem. Either it is the amount you have open and running at the same time or it is an internet slowdown because of a possible traffic overload on one of the many links between you and the servers.

Wayne Perzee
Nov 04 2023, 08:02 AM
Im having a real struggle getting my main farm to open with all the crops I plant to help with the co op.... I can open all of the farms but #17. That one just begins to open in the slide...and then locks at 98 to 99%..then nothing/ Help

Tiger
Nov 04 2023, 08:35 AM
Im having a real struggle getting my main farm to open with all the crops I plant to help with the co op.... I can open all of the farms but #17. That one just begins to open in the slide...and then locks at 98 to 99%..then nothing/ Help

Hi Wayne Perzee,

I'm not having any issues myself when loading that farm.

Have you remembered to keep up with browser updates and computer updates? If not please make sure that you have done those. There have been quite a few updates recently so worth checking for those.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and remove the check marks to show everything except for crops and then try that loading that farm again.

Wayne Perzee
Nov 04 2023, 09:56 AM
Tiger, I have....

But aybe you can s hare with me, what I might be missing.....I cleared the cashe as you suggested...and it continues to lock up at 98%

Wayne Perzee
Nov 04 2023, 09:58 AM
and I need to add that farm 17 is the only one that makes the entire farm lock..the others are free and clear.....

Tiger
Nov 04 2023, 10:12 AM
Tiger, I have....

But aybe you can s hare with me, what I might be missing.....I cleared the cashe as you suggested...and it continues to lock up at 98%

and I need to add that farm 17 is the only one that makes the entire farm lock..the others are free and clear.....

Hi Wayne,

It doesn't look like you have tried loading it with all your show items turned off.
Did you try that?

Go to a farm that you can load.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/preferences/Preference Bar - Preferences Icon.jpg Remove the check marks for everything in your preferences that you can like show crops, show, trees, show buildings etc so that nothing is showing up at all. Remember to click on the green check mark to save the change.

Then try loading that farm.

If it locks up again, have a look in the FT console beneath your game screen and see if any error is showing up.

Wayne Perzee
Nov 04 2023, 10:44 AM
When I uncecked everything, it did allow me to go in. THANKS for that help. when I went back in and checked the boxes on the lowest part (like freezing animals etc) and went back in, then the farm locked up again. I.ll play around with it, to see exactly which one is locking me out. First time this has happened to me

AGAIN...THANKS for all your help

Tiger
Nov 04 2023, 02:22 PM
When I uncecked everything, it did allow me to go in. THANKS for that help. when I went back in and checked the boxes on the lowest part (like freezing animals etc) and went back in, then the farm locked up again. I.ll play around with it, to see exactly which one is locking me out. First time this has happened to me

AGAIN...THANKS for all your help

Hi Wayne,

I didn't see any animals on that farm, but a visitor would not see them all anyway.
Could you have changed the setting for animal behaviour on that specific farm?

Go to that farm and click on the farm name at the top your screen and see if it shows Select Animal Behaviour in this Farm. If it does click on it and then click on Always Freeze Animals to change the setting. Then click the green check mark to save the change.

The preference settings that can help with with loading issues......

Add the check mark for these:

Freeze Animals
(loose animals on a farm and not in their buildings and especially when not frozen can be a huge drain on computer resources)

Compressed Graphics
(having this on uses less resources)

Remove the check marks for these:

Show Feedback when Farming
Show animals when not at Home

Remember that you need to click the green check mark to save any changes you make in preferences.

Do you have problems when loading other farmers farms that may be bigger than yours and have far more on them?
If your computer is meeting the minimum requirements to play FT then you should not have any issues loading that farm. If it does not meet the minimum requirement then you may need to consider not having quite so many different crops on it and see if that helps.

sharon6069@hotmail.com
Nov 17 2023, 09:13 AM
someone told me i can get my farms cleaned?
user id 569601257 build no 563

Taz D
Nov 17 2023, 09:31 AM
someone told me i can get my farms cleaned?
user id 569601257 build no 563
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the thread about the game running slow. Cleaning your farms is not going to help you at this point. Please read the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread.
You have massive amounts of waters under your crops, trees, flowers and buildings. The more you have on those farms the slower they will be to load and move around them. The only thing I can suggest to you is to remove some of that layering to get your farms moving faster.

RIAP27
Nov 17 2023, 12:22 PM
Lag, drag, and stick is back along with crops and or water etc NOT harvesting. Mouse is FINE outside the game.Everything loads just fine, and normally harvesting etc is fast. I have also been having the same lag and drag issue inside the Facility manager when working my quests. Have not had an issue since a few weeks ago, but this morning, it began again. I do not have deep overlay of items. Just some layered crops 3x. We have high speed broadband cable, and do not have traffic issues. If that were so other things online would be slow and laggy too. It is just INSIDE the game. And with the crops etc NOT harvesting when clicked, something is not right here.

Taz D
Nov 17 2023, 12:39 PM
Lag, drag, and stick is back along with crops and or water etc NOT harvesting. Mouse is FINE outside the game.Everything loads just fine, and normally harvesting etc is fast. I have also been having the same lag and drag issue inside the Facility manager when working my quests. Have not had an issue since a few weeks ago, but this morning, it began again. I do not have deep overlay of items. Just some layered crops 3x. We have high speed broadband cable, and do not have traffic issues. If that were so other things online would be slow and laggy too. It is just INSIDE the game. And with the crops etc NOT harvesting when clicked, something is not right here.
Hi Riap,
When you connect to other sites and things on the internet you do not go through the same path to get to those as you do to get to the Farm Town servers. The only part that is common iis between you and your service provider. Beyond there the path is not the same.
When you connect to the Farm Town servers your data has to go throughh many links in that path to get to the servers. Any one of those links can be having problems and be down or experiencing high amounts of traffic causing slow downs. Neither your service provider or Slashkey have any control or monitoring capability for those links to determine where the problem is.
There is nothing wrong in the game or the servers that is causing your slow down. I am sorry, but the only thing you can do is wait for them to get the traffic level down on whichever link is having the problem.

RIAP27
Nov 17 2023, 12:46 PM
It is weird. I did close the game and reloaded and was able to finish up on my neighbor's farm. Next time I will check to see if an error message comes up below the farm. I didn't even think to look if there is one but saw it mentioned up a few posts. Hopefully just changing the connection route clears this up because it is a PITA. The mouse doesn't want to move, sticks and drags and at the end, stopped harvesting even tho it let me click on stuff. But the reloead seems to have cleared it up, for now.

bastkat37
Dec 02 2023, 05:26 PM
ever since this update, the farms have been loading very slowly (without the red numbers even showing up) and sometimes locking up... i'm also still having stuff showing as not worked right after i finish them... i've done all the usual troubleshooting stuff (clean cache, reboot, reload, etc) and it hasn't helped

marymarcel
Dec 02 2023, 05:30 PM
ever since this update, the farms have been loading very slowly (without the red numbers even showing up) and sometimes locking up... i'm also still having stuff showing as not worked right after i finish them... i've done all the usual troubleshooting stuff (clean cache, reboot, reload, etc) and it hasn't helped

Hi bastkat :)

There was a problem with items showing up again as not completed after reloading the farm.
This problem was fixed.

Are you loading the game from a saved link in your computer? If so please try this link and after loading your farms, see if Build 572 is showing up below your game screen.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/login

bastkat37
Dec 02 2023, 05:42 PM
i am on build 572, yes... and i reloaded with that link you provided... i'm harvesting as an SN right now, and it's still going very slowly

There was a problem with items showing up again as not completed after reloading the farm.
This problem was fixed.

Are you loading the game from a saved link in your computer? If so please try this link and after loading your farms, see if Build 572 is showing up below your game screen.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/login

marymarcel
Dec 02 2023, 05:50 PM
i am on build 572, yes... and i reloaded with that link you provided... i'm harvesting as an SN right now, and it's still going very slowly

There are various facts that could affect your game, for example, your superneighbor farms are heavily layered, or there is an internet issue for you, or many people on line, etc.

You have some suggestions to try in the following thread:

If your problems continue, then please post in that thread.

bastkat37
Dec 02 2023, 05:55 PM
i've done all of those things... also, i've been working her farms for several years with no real problems except when there's game-wide issues... i just got a new computer before this update and in fact i noticed that i spent 10-15 minutes less getting her farms done... i know i'm not alone because she's complained about the same thing on my farms

There are various facts that could affect your game, for example, your superneighbor farms are heavily layered, or there is an internet issue for you, or many people on line, etc.

You have some suggestions to try in the following thread:

If your problems continue, then please post in that thread.

marymarcel
Dec 02 2023, 06:10 PM
i've done all of those things... also, i've been working her farms for several years with no real problems except when there's game-wide issues... i just got a new computer before this update and in fact i noticed that i spent 10-15 minutes less getting her farms done... i know i'm not alone because she's complained about the same thing on my farms

There are many links between you and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Unfortunately we have no control over those links.

You also say that you have a new computer, please be sure that all updates are done for it, not only browser updates but operation system updates.

I will move all posts to this thread shortly:

bastkat37
Dec 02 2023, 06:25 PM
all updates are done... but thank you anyway! hopefully it'll clear up on its own

There are many links between you and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Unfortunately we have no control over those links.

You also say that you have a new computer, please be sure that all updates are done for it, not only browser updates but operation system updates.

I will move all posts to this thread shortly:

t80tank!
Jan 13 2024, 03:30 PM
I've been having severe lag and my save request counter instantly starting it's count for a couple days now. Because of this, I haven't been able to do anything in the game and am losing crops. Beforehand it was working just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Taz D
Jan 13 2024, 03:38 PM
I've been having severe lag and my save request counter instantly starting it's count for a couple days now. Because of this, I haven't been able to do anything in the game and am losing crops. Beforehand it was working just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi T80tank,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow. You can find several suggestions inthe first post of this thread.

Also make sure you are not running any programs/apps in the background at the same time you are playing.

It could also be an internet problem. Your data has to travel through many link between you and the servers. If any of those links are having problems or have high traffic levels then that can slow you down.

LisaScobee
Jan 20 2024, 03:39 PM
Game won't stop doing this. Disgusted.

https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25782&stc=1&d=1705786717

marymarcel
Jan 20 2024, 03:46 PM
Game won't stop doing this. Disgusted.

https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25782&stc=1&d=1705786717

Hi LisaScobbe :)

It usually happens when you are doing any jobs and data have not been saved yet.

Please check if the Disc Icon has red numbers. If so, then it means data is being saved and you cant do anything more while this happens. If you try then you get Wait Im busy...

LisaScobee
Jan 20 2024, 03:53 PM
Hi LisaScobbe :)

It usually happens when you are doing any jobs and data have not been saved yet.

Please check if the Disc Icon has red numbers. If so, then it means data is being saved and you cant do anything more while this happens. If you try then you get Wait Im busy...

No red numbers. This isn't the first time. I try all the "fixes" before coming here.

marymarcel
Jan 20 2024, 04:00 PM
No red numbers. This isn't the first time and I try all the "fixes" before coming here.

Sorry but we do not know the fixes you tried.

As I said, that message show up when you are working fast and data is not updated at the same speed. Then when you try to do other things the message shows up.

Be sure that your browser and computer system are up to date.
If you have to do an update then it is always better to restart your computer.

You can also try to reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that helps you.

We do not know which job or activity you are doing when you get that message, but try to slow down.

Other than that, it could be that any of the multiple links you have to go through to get the app, is down or with heavy traffic and that could affect that your data is not saved faster.
There is nothing you or us can do to fix those as we do not have access to them.

Bowenlea
Feb 01 2024, 04:09 PM
Everything is just so very very slow loading.
The game, farms, crops.....

Taz D
Feb 01 2024, 04:19 PM
Everything is just so very very slow loading.
The game, farms, crops.....
Hi Bowenlea,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow. Please read the first post on the first page of this thread for suggestions about the game running slow.

Also if you have a lot running in the background on your computer or have a lot of tabs open in your browser those can also cause your game to run slower.

famer charlie
Mar 22 2024, 06:11 PM
need link to memcached

marymarcel
Mar 22 2024, 06:16 PM
need link to memcached

Hi famer charlie :)

For clearing memcache:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

PapaDoe
Apr 04 2024, 09:02 AM
Is this something you can help me with.. I keep getting this at the bottom of my screen and m2024-04-04 13:49:01.513 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w25.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?uid=1330977732&platform=website&call_sig=7cbfaa7dfa3fff2b5e81d6ad89473544&call_sig_time=1712238502&fb_locale=en_US&mps=f3&signed_request=-KxwQ44BgmzP7omW7umg-zizDEoVz2byKCCvDk6R1Gc=.eyJpc3N1ZWRfYXQiOjE3MTIyMz g1MDEsImV4cGlyZXMiOjE3MTc0MjI1MDEsInVzZXJfaWQiOiIx MzMwOTc3NzMyIiwib2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJvYXV0aF90b2tlbi IsImFsZ29yaXRobSI6IkhNQUMtU0hBMjU2In0=y farm freezes up.. Seems to be ok after reloading.

marymarcel
Apr 04 2024, 09:09 AM
Is this something you can help me with.. I keep getting this at the bottom of my screen and m2024-04-04 13:49:01.513 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w25.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?uid=1330977732&platform=website&call_sig=7cbfaa7dfa3fff2b5e81d6ad89473544&call_sig_time=1712238502&fb_locale=en_US&mps=f3&signed_request=-KxwQ44BgmzP7omW7umg-zizDEoVz2byKCCvDk6R1Gc=.eyJpc3N1ZWRfYXQiOjE3MTIyMz g1MDEsImV4cGlyZXMiOjE3MTc0MjI1MDEsInVzZXJfaWQiOiIx MzMwOTc3NzMyIiwib2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJvYXV0aF90b2tlbi IsImFsZ29yaXRobSI6IkhNQUMtU0hBMjU2In0=y farm freezes up.. Seems to be ok after reloading.

Hi PapaDoe :)

Please be sure that your browser is up to date. Also check if your operating system is updated or has any pending update.

After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

jay mixon
Apr 22 2024, 10:14 PM
my game is working extremely slow. when it loads or when changing farms or other action a message shows up saying Error prettify failed.

jay mixon
Apr 22 2024, 10:28 PM
I cleared my cache, dumped cookies and all that good stuff. They game was working perfectly until a few days ago. I have layered crops and pond but done with the overlapping tools bought from the store. all animals are in the barns. THe message about prettify fetch fail is new however.

Taz D
Apr 22 2024, 10:45 PM
my game is working extremely slow. when it loads or when changing farms or other action a message shows up saying Error prettify failed.
Hi Jay Mixon,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow.
There are suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread for things that cause your game to run slow.
I have been through all of your farms and none of them were slow loading. I have never heard of that error message. The only thing I can think of would be a slow internet link somewhere between you and the servers possibly due to heavy traffic at that link.
When you connect to the game, your data goes through your service provider and then many links to get to the Farm Town servers and then back the same route to get to your computer. Any one of those links having problems or heavy traffic can cause problems with your faerm s being slow or not loading.

Taz D
Apr 22 2024, 10:49 PM
I cleared my cache, dumped cookies and all that good stuff. They game was working perfectly until a few days ago. I have layered crops and pond but done with the overlapping tools bought from the store. all animals are in the barns. THe message about prettify fetch fail is new however.
Hi Jay,
Is that error in the FT Console? We have never heard of it.

LisaScobee
Apr 23 2024, 10:30 AM
Browser (Chrome) up to date, cookies and memcache cleared and it still took way too long to load the game.

Taz D
Apr 23 2024, 10:41 AM
Browser (Chrome) up to date, cookies and memcache cleared and it still took way too long to load the game.
Hi Lisa,
If you have tried all the suggestions in the first post of this thread then it is probably an internet problem some where between you and the servers. There is nothing wrong with the servers. They answer and send your data for your farms as fast as they get the request to load from your computer.

There isn't anything we can do to fix your slow loading. The only thing I can suggest is try setting a less filled farm as your default to load to and turning off anything in the preference show items that you do not need to have on. That should speed up the loading some.