PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 24th, 2012

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Nov 24 2012, 03:09 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Dec 6th, 3:00AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Last Year and New Holiday Items: Autumn Trees moved to the Trees category in the Store.

2. Train related decorations.

3. 32 x 32 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

4. Changes to the 'Dim Out Non Relevant Items' preference:

- It now works when seeding, but it will not hide recently seeded fields so you can check what parts of the farm are seeded and with what crop
- It will not work anymore with the moving tools (hands) and the dozers, it was not always beneficial
- It will now hide Trees and Flowers when selecting bigger harvest multi-tools (higher or equal to 2x2 harvesters)

5. Avoid unwanted Hire Request in market: When you change your Market Status to 'Hire' (by clicking on your avatar and then Change Status Message) you will not receive any Hire Requests from other farmers.

6. 6x6 and 8x8 Dozers: If you own previous Dozers you can buy these new Dozers to delete up to 36 or 64 fields in one click.

7. Dozers Improvements:

- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple crop fields even if they are growing or ready to harvest
- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple flowers and trees as well

8. Neighbour Improvements: Shorter My Neighbour page and indication of the Last Activity of each Neighbour. Also, in the Neighbour Bar at the bottom of the game, when you hit the arrows to scroll left or right it will go in intervals of 7, not one by one which is slower.

9. Enhanced Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 6 days. You can now have 2 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive and one with the new Enhanced Locomotive.

10. Unlocked trains after Dispatch bug fixed: Sometimes a train remained unlocked after a Dispatch, this allowed trains to be moved and this caused several issues with the trains functionality, this is now corrected.

11. Boost Train now enabled: You can now ask your friends to help speed up your trains, in this case the help is requested via direct invites instead of wall posts. Here are the rules:

a) Each friend will advance your train 2 hours
b) The advance that your train receive in one trip from all your friends combined can not exceed a full 24 hour day
c) The benefits that friends receive by advancing your train will be between 1% and 3% of all the products being carried by the train

12. New Trees: Kiwi, Mandarin and Lime.

13. Construction Materials Factory (Coins): Produces Construction Materials.

Cement Sack
Instant Mortar Sack
Instant Concrete Sack
Concrete Block
Corrugated Steel Bars
Fiberglass Sheet
Carbon Fiber Sheet

New products on other facilities:

Limestone Rock and Sand Wagon in the Open-Pit Mine

14. Power Utility Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Power Utility Supplies.

Insulator
Utility Pole
Pole-mounted Transformer
Aerial Bucket
Safety Belt
Fuse
Hot Stick
Electric Meter

New products on other facilities:

Mineral Oil in the Oil Refinery and Carbon Steel Sheet in the Metal Mill

15. Fair Food Building (coins): This was an existing building in the game that has been converted to a Facility, it now produces Fair Food.

Caribbean Lemonade
Cotton Candy
Choco Covered Banana
Fruit Cup
Tropical Fruit Cup
Chicken Kebab
Lamb Gyros
Elephant Ear w/ Apples

16. Power Plant (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Utility Pole
Pole-mounted Transformer
Aerial Bucket
Safety Belt
Fuse
Hot Stick
Electric Meter

Enjoy!

--Raul

More Information:

- The boost option will work on all locomotives, Standard and Enhanced
- You can have the Standard and the Enhanced locomotives on the same farm and dispatch them both at the same time
- If you buy 2 Long Freight Cars of the same type (ex: 2 Long Tank Cars) you can attach one to one train and the other one to the other train and they will both carry products
- Different Freight Cars attached to each locomotive count towards the total when helping with facilities
- We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week

Post Release Updates - Nov 28th, 9:00PM EST

- Train Boost functionality is now enabled (Boost Train button in the Train Status tab).

- Train Related Items:

Buildings: Train Signal Box, Freight Car Loading Tower
Other: Railroad Switch Stand, Freight Car Loading Platform, Coal Conveyor, Coal Pile, Rotary Dumper, Rotary Dumper Unloading

- The Long Bulkhead freight car now delivers Carbon Steel Sheets as well.

- Bulldozer Multi-Tool change: If you click on a Harvested, Wasted or Plowed field the Dozer will only delete Harvested, Wasted and Plowed fields in the covered area. This will avoid deleting growing or ready crops unintentionally.

- Bug Fix: With the new release, if you start plowing quickly and then start sowing to try to catch up with the avatar (which is still plowing) some of the fields were not enable to be sowed. This is now fixed.

- If you change your status message in the market to "Hire" you will not receive hire requests from others in the market, but you will receive them when you are back at your farm. This way a person you just hired in the market can hire you once both are in your farm.

Post Release Updates - Nov 29th, 8:00PM EST

- The boosting of other people trains was interfering whenever you were able to work on other people facilities, this is now corrected.

Post Release Updates - Dec 6th, 3:00AM EST

- 15 New Hiliday Items

- 20 New Winter Items, including 10 Winter People

Known Issues:

- None

Gregh
Nov 24 2012, 03:10 AM
Woo hoo! :)

al_bundy
Nov 24 2012, 03:17 AM
woo hoo i knew it was today looks like i won the bet (-:

Thanks Raul

AussieGecko
Nov 24 2012, 03:24 AM
wheeee!!! another update. Must go play with new stuff. . Thank you!! :D :D :D

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 03:29 AM
Kept looking and you sneaked in when I went back for a lie-in!!! Thank you Raul - some great features - off to investigate now.

Angels Shangri-La
Nov 24 2012, 03:31 AM
Must go check and apologise to Gregh for calling him a fibber:o

Thank you Raul.

samsmum
Nov 24 2012, 03:34 AM
yay a release for my bday...good present lol

Tony D
Nov 24 2012, 03:39 AM
Thanks Raul :)

JW2009
Nov 24 2012, 04:07 AM
Thank you Raul so much for the New Releases and thank you DEV also :) Thank You & Happy Farming™

sod farmer
Nov 24 2012, 04:25 AM
Thank you Raul! Off to check out the new goodies ! :D

ajorgy
Nov 24 2012, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the new stuff, wondering if you would include some winter dress people too!!!

mac16129
Nov 24 2012, 04:41 AM
Thanks Raul....thanks DEVELOPERS....another truly fantastic upgrade....just so great, the way you keep us coming back for more!!! THANKS!!!!

JacqV
Nov 24 2012, 04:53 AM
Thanks !!!!

pelicn
Nov 24 2012, 05:01 AM
Thanks Raul!

Aussie Rae
Nov 24 2012, 05:07 AM
thank you!!! I knew it!!! luv you guys!!!

Ms Helpful
Nov 24 2012, 05:30 AM
OMG!!!!!

I dont really care about anything except the fact that trees and flowers can be deleted ... ok i do care about the other stuff cus they are amazing too ... but trees and flowers can now be deleted!!!!

runs round with tshirt over head!!!! :D

Mrs Mags
Nov 24 2012, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the update Raul and all the Devs :)

1fritz
Nov 24 2012, 05:37 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs..More farm expansions, faster trains, new Trees and facilities.. You guys are great.

fritz

rjohn726
Nov 24 2012, 05:52 AM
looking good, thanks for the update

JohnAlbertini
Nov 24 2012, 06:41 AM
We desperately need more LEVELS!!!! 100 a year is a joke & a travesty!

50 every update would not be too many. PLEASE!

How can we buy new tools, facilities when we only get 25 FC every THREE months?! That doesn't even buy ONE tool/facility!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! MANY more levels. I'va got enough XP for 200+ levels already but you make me wait as you dribble them out. Where is MY reward for playing? NOT!

Pesto Farmer
Nov 24 2012, 07:26 AM
Thanks for all but what happens to the old Fair Food Service buildings and the products that are still in them?

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Nov 24 2012, 07:27 AM
thank you very much ... Great all kisses, happy gaming ;) :D :) :p

LoreneC
Nov 24 2012, 07:28 AM
Thank you! Off to play.:p

KnightRider
Nov 24 2012, 08:05 AM
Thanks for all but what happens to the old Fair Food Service buildings and the products that are still in them?

That is a separate building, we now have 2 food fair, one is a factory which is the new facility the food fair building and a service facility which is the food fair stand. It would be nice if they would add the food from the food fair building to the food fair stand.

Pesto Farmer
Nov 24 2012, 08:12 AM
thanks Kitt!

Pesto Farmer
Nov 24 2012, 08:17 AM
Ooppps. The Unwanted hire request in the market doesn't seem to work yet. I went pink and still got a request. All in good time.... ;)

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 08:26 AM
With this new update we now have two types of train going at different times and the number of goods cars counts towards the mayor helping when you work neighbours facilities. If you have 10 the mayor will do them all. Do these all have to be on the same train or can you have say 4 on one train and 6 on the other?
Just a thought!

Tiger
Nov 24 2012, 08:38 AM
Thank you very much Raul :D

rodneycs
Nov 24 2012, 08:47 AM
Why are the bulldozers now deleting growing crops?? This wasnever the casebut from today when deleting a layer, other growing crops in the vicinity are also getting deleted.Why is this??

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 08:50 AM
Why are the bulldozers now deleting growing crops?? This wasnever the casebut from today when deleting a layer, other growing crops in the vicinity are also getting deleted.Why is this??

They have changed how the dozers work - before only the single dozer would delete fields.

7. Dozers Improvements:

- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple crop fields even if they are growing or ready to harvest

Tiger
Nov 24 2012, 08:51 AM

Hi there,

Read the 1st post. The way the 3x3 bulldozers and bigger work have now been changed.

KnightRider
Nov 24 2012, 08:57 AM
They have changed how the dozers work - before only the single dozer would delete fields.

7. Dozers Improvements:

Maggie you could use the other dozers to delete more than one at a time but they wouldn't delete anything that had been planted, you could only delete harvested or plowed fields could be deleted. Which is what I liked cause it there was some fields by planted fields I didn't have to worry about the planted fields being deleted.

hurican
Nov 24 2012, 08:59 AM
Raul
Thanks so much for the new update ....... some things to be aware of:
they added more items to be made from the sheets in the metal mill.... an carbon steel to be made from iron ore ..... they need to increase iron ore production, as well as copper an aluminum ore. there is only enough ore to run for 2 days, which doesn't allow for making sheets in a 5 day production run, therefore running out of sheets, Stainless Steel sheets now make 48 items with the new addition. Copper sheets make 22 items, an Aluminum sheets make 51 items ...... we need more ore please.
Chicken an red meat ........ we need the production on these to go to at least 20 per 30 min, an or sell us refigerated trailers, allow us to add 2 trailers per truck. Example..... hotdogs are at 15 per 30 min, the highest production in meat, an they only supply 3 items, chicken an red meat are at 5 per 30 min an each of those supply over 20 items.
Please consider the increases ........ be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your hard work ......... love the game !!

Earl

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 09:01 AM
Maggie you could use the other dozers to delete more than one at a time but they wouldn't delete anything that had been planted, you could only delete harvested or plowed fields could be deleted. Which is what I liked cause it there was some fields by planted fields I didn't have to worry about the planted fields being deleted.

Oh of course - you are right - you couldnt delete planted fields - silly me :D:D

Helen Yantis
Nov 24 2012, 09:06 AM
The new use for the bull dozer is going to cause more problems than it helps. I do not want it to remove trees or flowers or anything but empty fields. is there a way to set what you want to remove or will it just remove anything in the way?
If my trees and flowers are hidden will it still remove them? I also do not like that it will delete growing crops. This is a bad idea and I hope you can fix it. :confused:

Thanks.

rodneycs
Nov 24 2012, 09:10 AM

I do not see what is the point of the new larger bulldozers if they are deleting everything rather than just the harvested empty plots to go to the next layer. It looks now we have to waste time using the single buldozer to delete the harvested items/.We DON'T want the bulldozers to delete growing crops. This is extremely annoying. I have lost a lot of growing crops this afternoon because the bulldozers are deleting growing crops.:(

rodneycs
Nov 24 2012, 09:14 AM
:(Maggie you could use the other dozers to delete more than one at a time but they wouldn't delete anything that had been planted, you could only delete harvested or plowed fields could be deleted. Which is what I liked cause it there was some fields by planted fields I didn't have to worry about the planted fields being deleted.

This was much better when the bulldozers only deleted harvested fields.
I have lost alot of cropsthis afternoon as the bulldozers are now deleting growing crops. It means you have to use the small yellow bulldozer nowtodelete and waste a lot of time rather than the larger bulldozers which I see now are a complete waste of money.

ghostkitten
Nov 24 2012, 09:24 AM
With this new update we now have two types of train going at different times and the number of goods cars counts towards the mayor helping when you work neighbours facilities. If you have 10 the mayor will do them all. Do these all have to be on the same train or can you have say 4 on one train and 6 on the other?
Just a thought!

hey:confused:....I have trains on f2..Now do i just buy the new one and add it on?.....

Orx
Nov 24 2012, 09:30 AM
Thanks all for another great update.

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 09:30 AM
hey:confused:....I have trains on f2..Now do i just buy the new one and add it on?.....

I would think the new train has to be separate as it has a 6 day cycle and the other has 7 - but i presume they can both be on the same farm - Ive got mine on separate farms and that worked. But i was wondering if I could split up the carriages as some things I would like quicker!

Queen.of.Clutter
Nov 24 2012, 09:34 AM
The new Enhanced Locomotive ~ Question ..... Can I have BOTH locomotives on the same farm ?? I would rather not run tracks on a different Farm if I don't have to.

And, if I buy the same cars to attach to it ... will it all work ?? I don't want to place anything yet until I know if they will work on the same farm.

Thank you !!

KnightRider
Nov 24 2012, 09:35 AM
I would think the new train has to be separate as it has a 6 day cycle and the other has 7 - but i presume they can both be on the same farm - Ive got mine on separate farms and that worked. But i was wondering if I could split up the carriages as some things I would like quicker!

The way I understand it the 6 day train should be your main train with all of the cars that you need the most and the 7 day train use as an extra train with the cars of the stuff you still need. I would say you could split up the carriages any way you want them or you could have 2 of every car, but I would bet they have to be on separate farms just like facilities.

Queen.of.Clutter
Nov 24 2012, 09:35 AM
I do not see what is the point of the new larger bulldozers if they are deleting everything rather than just the harvested empty plots to go to the next layer. It looks now we have to waste time using the single buldozer to delete the harvested items/.We DON'T want the bulldozers to delete growing crops. This is extremely annoying. I have lost a lot of growing crops this afternoon because the bulldozers are deleting growing crops.:(

A question regarding this also .... are you saying that the new Dozers are deleting the layers UNDER what you delete?? Or the crops close to them ?? Thanks.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 24 2012, 09:38 AM
Am I missing something? I just bought the new locomotive, and found that I could buy new cars (I have all 10 or 11) but that any new cars that I bought would NOT bring any new product. So, I can switch out my locomotive for the faster one, and I can run 2 trains at the same time, but I cannot buy/use the cars to haul extra product? Is using duplicate cars on different locomotives an enhancement that the developers are planning for the future?

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 24 2012, 09:41 AM
A question regarding this also .... are you saying that the new Dozers are deleting the layers UNDER what you delete?? Or the crops close to them ?? Thanks.

Hi there, I just experimented with the new dozers, they do not remove any layers underneath (ie flowers, trees) that are hidden. Good question, I had that same question so decided to experiment.

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 09:44 AM
Am I missing something? I just bought the new locomotive, and found that I could buy new cars (I have all 10 or 11) but that any new cars that I bought would NOT bring any new product. So, I can switch out my locomotive for the faster one, and I can run 2 trains at the same time, but I cannot buy/use the cars to haul extra product? Is using duplicate cars on different locomotives an enhancement that the developers are planning for the future?

Are they on the same farm? I have managed to dispatch two trains on separate farms with duplicate cars.

liza1214
Nov 24 2012, 09:45 AM
re trains
if u buy it positioned 1 way can it b rotated once bought to any of the the positions displayed upon purchase?

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 09:45 AM
Hi there, I just experimented with the new dozers, they do not remove any layers underneath (ie flowers, trees) that are hidden. Good question, I had that same question so decided to experiment.

I think the problem was that they are deleting fully grown crops that are under or near to the fields you want to delete.

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 09:46 AM
re trains
if u buy it positioned 1 way can it b rotated once bought to any of the the positions displayed upon purchase?

It can if it is not dispatched.

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 09:47 AM
The way I understand it the 6 day train should be your main train with all of the cars that you need the most and the 7 day train use as an extra train with the cars of the stuff you still need. I would say you could split up the carriages any way you want them or you could have 2 of every car, but I would bet they have to be on separate farms just like facilities.

I will have to wait until I have both trains back to fiddle. I think you are right from what some are saying about they need to be on separate farms.

liza1214
Nov 24 2012, 09:48 AM
It can if it is not dispatched.

many thanks!!!:)

Docperk
Nov 24 2012, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the update. Going to go check it out.

Petuniaflower
Nov 24 2012, 10:04 AM
Busy planting NEW trees but took the time to say THE GAME IS GOING, DOING, VERY WELL THIS MORNING:D I like morning surprises. Hate to take the time to brew coffee,but that is my fuel so I must :rolleyes: Thank You

rodneycs
Nov 24 2012, 10:07 AM
We will have to replough every time now as the bulldozers are deleting growing crops including the top layer -- Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! WE do not have all the time in the world. This with the bulldozers is extremely aggravating.

KnightRider
Nov 24 2012, 10:15 AM
The new changes to the bulldozers is a bother, but since I don't layer it mostly won't affect me that much, I will just have to go a little bit slower and make sure of what I am deleting, it will mostly affect the ones that layer everything on top of crops.

kkempke
Nov 24 2012, 10:19 AM
Hoping for an answer to a question several people have asked about the new train - do you need to have the Standard train and the Enhanced train on different farms? Or can they be on the same farm? If they're on the same farm, can they have the same cars? Thanks!

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 24 2012, 10:19 AM
Are they on the same farm? I have managed to dispatch two trains on separate farms with duplicate cars.

Yes, they are on the same farm. I only want tracks on one farm. After I purchased the new locomotive, I attempted to purchase more cars (already have one of each), and I got a pop up saying that only one car would haul product, but that I could purchase extra cars for decoration. I will not spend FC for decoration. Is this a glitch and the developers forgot to update that pop-up, or is this the case?

Texas Star
Nov 24 2012, 10:20 AM
Very nice release! TY very much....

I am a little surprised by the "improvement" on the bulldozers that they will now delete mature or growing crops... I was using the fact that they didn't delete them to protect plots from being deleted ... for some reason if there are not enough plots to make up the square (say 5x5) the bigger tools reach to the left and pick up extra plots to plant or delete or plow, which is never what I want...

I was wondering if being able to delete growing or mature crops is a real benefit to someone I wouldn't ask that we revert to the way they worked before but... may we have a popup box that appears once asking if we want to delete them and if we say no it would not delete any that session? or maybe a check off on the options menu that would allow us to opt out of deleting growing/mature crops with the bulldozers (my personal preference) ? Thank you very much for considering this!

PS: I don't layer, so it is not a layering issue for me :)

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 24 2012, 10:20 AM
Hoping for an answer to a question several people have asked about the new train - do you need to have the Standard train and the Enhanced train on different farms? Or can they be on the same farm? If they're on the same farm, can they have the same cars? Thanks!

Good question, I ask the same thing :)

maggiel29
Nov 24 2012, 10:25 AM
Yes, they are on the same farm. I only want tracks on one farm. After I purchased the new locomotive, I attempted to purchase more cars (already have one of each), and I got a pop up saying that only one car would haul product, but that I could purchase extra cars for decoration. I will not spend FC for decoration. Is this a glitch and the developers forgot to update that pop-up, or is this the case?

I am guessing like Kitt said the train goods cars are like the facilities and only one of each is allowed per farm. But you can have them on different farms.
But I expect one of the Mods will/already has contact/ed the Devs to confirm and also the question about the extra cars counting towards the total of ten to get the mayor to work neighbours facilities.

katrina719
Nov 24 2012, 10:27 AM
This is why we are still BETA :) Raul gives us all the great stuff, but once in a while something needs fixing :)

Thanks for the new changes!! 54 months in the game and have yet to be unhappy :)

KnightRider
Nov 24 2012, 10:31 AM
This is why we are still BETA :) Raul gives us all the great stuff, but once in a while something needs fixing :)

Thanks for the new changes!! 54 months in the game and have yet to be unhappy :)

The reason it is still in beta is because it is on Facebook, there are others games that have been taken out of beta and are updated monthly and have problems that need fixing, but there again they have never been on Facebook either.

Dutch85
Nov 24 2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks for another great update! I LOVE the new trees!!!

StoneFace
Nov 24 2012, 11:00 AM

you don't have to spend farm cash

similar cars that are just a bit shorter are available for coin ..... for decoration

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 24 2012, 11:10 AM
you don't have to spend farm cash

similar cars that are just a bit shorter are available for coin ..... for decoration

Hi Stoneface, my point is that I want WORKING trains, I am NOT interested in decorative ones. I got that pop-up stating that if I purchased additional working trains, they would NOT haul extra product. I would like an answer BEFORE I spend FC on them. I am willing to experiment but NOT with FC items. :)

Meg50
Nov 24 2012, 11:14 AM
I have 2 problems (so far) with the new update:

1) when seeding, I can no longer seed on the heels of the farmer who is still ploughing - I could yesterday..... I have to reload the farm in order to continue.
It is still possible to plow on the heels of the farmer whilst she is harvesting, so I assume it is something to do with today's update

2) the message boxes that pop up in facilities - belts, lack of ingredients, full up now, etc etc are all blank apart from the odd speck of black here and there.

melanie-hamilton
Nov 24 2012, 11:30 AM
Yes, it would be a great, new update if we had an increased production in the facilities that are used for the new facilities. For example, we now have mineral oil in the oil refinery, to make it requires 1 Crude Oil Barrel per batch of 20 units doesn't sound like much but as it is I need 16 oil pumps just to keep ONE oil refinery stocked to produce fuel tanks and petrochemical barrels. I love playing this game, but would love to see improvements to make what we already have run efficiently...to the max.. for those of us who are trying to reach the highest diversification rank and have all of our facilities stocking at 100%, the ultimate goal. Thank you! Happy Farming!

LoreneC
Nov 24 2012, 11:33 AM
I like the idea of being able to delete several trees or flowers at once but would like the multiple bulldozer to not delete seeded fields. ;)

cbabyorchid
Nov 24 2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks Raul.

preston_digitation
Nov 24 2012, 12:09 PM
AWESOME REALEASE!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THE TRAIN BOOST, TYVM FOR MAKING IT POSS TO HAVE ANOTHER TRAIN, AND ESP TY TY TY TY FOR MAKING IT SO WHEN I GO TO MARKET TO HIRE SOMEONE, I CAN NOT GET HIRED!!! that was the worst, you have listened to your players once again!!! love it!!! :D:D:D

Taffyapple
Nov 24 2012, 12:09 PM
I had the food fair buliding from before ...so I didnt buy a new one..just loaded up the one I had. I can't seem to find it listed on my facility manager.

Was I suppose to buy the new one ..since I already had it anyway?

Thanks for all the groovy new things :)

rodneycs
Nov 24 2012, 12:18 PM
I had the food fair buliding from before ...so I didnt buy a new one..just loaded up the one I had. I can't seem to find it listed on my facility manager.

Was I suppose to buy the new one ..since I already had it anyway?

Thanks for all the groovy new things :)

Youneedto put it in storage and then take it out again.It was the same with the Post Office, hardware store etc. You just put it in storage and bring it out again.

rodneycs
Nov 24 2012, 12:25 PM

when you delete harvested crops allbuldozers above the 2 x 2delete anything closeto themwithout being asked,only on the yeloow and wite 2x2are you asked. All other bulldozers delete all growing crops, trees or flowers without you being asked so all bulldozers above the 2 x 2 are now useless.

I have complained to the ConsumersProtection Organbisation that FarmTown is obtaining money under false pretensions. I have written to support demanding my money back for all bulddozers above the 2 x 2 as they are now useless.:mad:.

sod farmer
Nov 24 2012, 12:26 PM
...I was wondering if being able to delete growing or mature crops is a real benefit to someone I wouldn't ask that we revert to the way they worked before but... may we have a popup box that appears once asking if we want to delete them and if we say no it would not delete any that session? or maybe a check off on the options menu that would allow us to opt out of deleting growing/mature crops with the bulldozers (my personal preference) ? Thank you very much for considering this!

PS: I don't layer, so it is not a layering issue for me :)

I frequently reconfigure my fields with each release. Being able to delete growing crops will be of great help. So for me, yes it is a benefit.

astrid1st
Nov 24 2012, 12:30 PM
Great features; thank you :-) Do you plan to have more farms in the future?

Taffyapple
Nov 24 2012, 12:32 PM
Youneedto put it in storage and then take it out again.It was the same with the Post Office, hardware store etc. You just put it in storage and bring it out again.

Oh..ok..I never owned those other buildings till they came out as facilities..so that explains my ignorance...whew..I aint a dope then! Yay!

Thanks :) Now I have to lose all the stuff I loaded...Ah heck! :(

sod farmer
Nov 24 2012, 12:35 PM
...but as it is I need 16 oil pumps just to keep ONE oil refinery stocked to produce fuel tanks and petrochemical barrels. ...

Do you have your oil pumps on different farms? Are you posting your facilities many times a day? There is no reason to have that many oil pumps to support one oil refinery. One oil pump will support one oil refinery if you don't post your facilities.

drr30
Nov 24 2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the trains devs love them

I think you can have both trains on the same farm but each train would have to have different cars on them. For me it makes better sense to have the trains on different farms, as I need the same cars on both trains to get the products I need.

Berle
Nov 24 2012, 12:45 PM
This has been the second update since getting any more FC. Please give us some more. When one is at the top level there is really no other way to earn FC.

InePine
Nov 24 2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks for a good update, I bought a bunch of farmcash with a big smile on my face and feel good that I contributed to the future of this great game :)

oldsheila
Nov 24 2012, 01:38 PM
Lovely thanks Raul, well done,:D Mary

Taz D
Nov 24 2012, 01:40 PM
We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week
My thoughts on this is it should not delete ready to harvest crops, trees or flowers. This way they can get the crops before deleting them. Also need to make sure that it does not delete underlying layers for those who layer.
Maybe a warning the first time you click to use it so they make sure they have the right items.

ImajeanB
Nov 24 2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks Raul....thanks DEVELOPERS....another truly fantastic upgrade....just so great, the way you keep us coming back for more!!! THANKS!!!!

Amen! Raul...thank you very much!!!!

Pesto Farmer
Nov 24 2012, 02:32 PM
Taffyapple:
There are now 2 buildings with similar names. If you had the Fair Food Stand (cash) it is still there. Now you can buy, with coins, the Fair Food Building. Confusing based on the earlier announcement.

Papi
Nov 24 2012, 02:48 PM
A little wrinkle in the "no hire pink" status ...

If I follow the person I've hired back to my farm, and he/she wants to hire ME, they cannot. I have to return to the market, change my status back to white, and return to my farm.

Also, their status in the market was red, but it turns pink on my farm. BUT ... I can still hire them for another job.

preston_digitation
Nov 24 2012, 03:08 PM
i am unable to post my factories!! :( i have run the ft memcache cleaner, i use chrome, and i am on server 40. right after i ran memcache, i reloaded game, still cant do it. i get all the way to the box that says "do you want to ask your friends for help?" but no box to post on facebook. anyone else having this issue???

Tiger
Nov 24 2012, 03:12 PM
i am unable to post my factories!! :( i have run the ft memcache cleaner, i use chrome, and i am on server 40. right after i ran memcache, i reloaded game, still cant do it. i get all the way to the box that says "do you want to ask your friends for help?" but no box to post on facebook. anyone else having this issue???

Hi,

Just tried on mine, still working here, exit and reload the game one more time, if it still wont work try posting using another browser.

Hmm just looked at my news feed and some people are having issues posting from other games, it could be a temporary hiccup with facebook.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Nov 24 2012, 03:16 PM
I like the idea of being able to delete several trees or flowers at once but would like the multiple bulldozer to not delete seeded fields. ;)

Occasionally I delete trees or buildings, and the 'mayor' will give me some 'coins' back for the item. So the question is, 'Do I still get the 'coins' back from deleting the item'?--by deleting multiple items at once.

Thanks for the updates. They are all good, but some are confusing at first.

Dutch85
Nov 24 2012, 03:25 PM
Hi,

Just tried on mine, still working here, exit and reload the game one more time, if it still wont work try posting using another browser.

Hmm just looked at my news feed and some people are having issues posting from other games, it could be a temporary hiccup with facebook.

Hi. I am noticing ads in my newsfeed on Facebook, so I 'm thinking this problem with posting is a Facebook issue. They must have coincidentally made some changes to Facebook at the same time Farmtown updated.

Taz D
Nov 24 2012, 03:35 PM
Occasionally I delete trees or buildings, and the 'mayor' will give me some 'coins' back for the item. So the question is, 'Do I still get the 'coins' back from deleting the item'?--by deleting multiple items at once.

Thanks for the updates. They are all good, but some are confusing at first.
Yes you would still get the coins paid back if it is an item you get paid for. Crop fields you don't get anything back.

crafty chris
Nov 24 2012, 03:38 PM
thanks again .. but please revert the dozers back i nearly lost some trees :(

rodneycs
Nov 24 2012, 03:45 PM
Yes, it would be a great, new update if we had an increased production in the facilities that are used for the new facilities. For example, we now have mineral oil in the oil refinery, to make it requires 1 Crude Oil Barrel per batch of 20 units doesn't sound like much but as it is I need 16 oil pumps just to keep ONE oil refinery stocked to produce fuel tanks and petrochemical barrels. I love playing this game, but would love to see improvements to make what we already have run efficiently...to the max.. for those of us who are trying to reach the highest diversification rank and have all of our facilities stocking at 100%, the ultimate goal. Thank you! Happy Farming!

Before the bulldozer catastrophe this afternoon, I milked my cows every 8 hrs, refilled facilities and posted and all 16 oil wells are insufficient for one oil refinery and so every timeyou have to request a gift of oil.:(

max_river
Nov 24 2012, 04:01 PM
ty for the up date

Bettasrock78
Nov 24 2012, 04:27 PM
Awesome stuff. I just have one question are we getting more levels after 385?

Docperk
Nov 24 2012, 04:30 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.

6. 6x6 and 8x8 Dozers: If you own previous Dozers you can buy these new Dozers to delete up to 36 or 64 fields in one click.

7. Dozers Improvements:

More Information:

- The boost option will work on all locomotives, Standard and Enhanced
- You can have the Standard and the Enhanced locomotives on the same farm and dispatch them both at the same time
- If you buy 2 Long Freight Cars of the same type (ex: 2 Long Tank Cars) you can attach one to one train and the other one to the other train and they will both carry products
- Different Freight Cars attached to each locomotive count towards the total when helping with facilities
- We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week

Well I had asked for this so naturally go and get the 6x6 to start off with. Put it on my farm and put it in storage. Money gone no bulldozer. :(
I have sent a message to support, hope they respond quickly I want the the 8x8 too. :)

Docperk
Nov 24 2012, 04:35 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

If you are asking for a vote, I would go with another preference option. I was just thinking of this as I was deleting a field that still had some growing crops on it. I did the bulk of with the big tool and then had to switch to the single tool to get up close and around the growing crops.

Taz D
Nov 24 2012, 04:49 PM
Well I had asked for this so naturally go and get the 6x6 to start off with. Put it on my farm and put it in storage. Money gone no bulldozer. :(
I have sent a message to support, hope they respond quickly I want the the 8x8 too. :)
Did you check your storage? Sometimes will get shifted there magically if they disappear from the farm. Also hide everything and check all your farms.

Docperk
Nov 24 2012, 04:51 PM

1) when seeding, I can no longer seed on the heels of the farmer who is still ploughing - I could yesterday..... I have to reload the farm in order to continue.
It is still possible to plow on the heels of the farmer whilst she is harvesting, so I assume it is something to do with today's update

2) the message boxes that pop up in facilities - belts, lack of ingredients, full up now, etc etc are all blank apart from the odd speck of black here and there.

I have never tried to the seed on the heels of someone cause I really hate it when someone does it to me, just bugs the $#!^ out of me. :)

Docperk
Nov 24 2012, 04:58 PM
Did you check your storage? Sometimes will get shifted there magically if they disappear from the farm. Also hide everything and check all your farms.

Yep, I did all that, turned off everything went to every farm searched the storage under ALL and Tools and didn't find anywhere. :(

Tony D
Nov 24 2012, 05:00 PM
Yep, I did all that, turned off everything went to every farm searched the storage under ALL and Tools and didn't find anywhere. :(Hi, just to confirm , I have checked your data and it is not showing on the farm or in storage, unfortunately you will have to wait until support gets back to you.

Docperk
Nov 24 2012, 05:08 PM
Hi, just to confirm , I have checked your data and it is not showing on the farm or in storage, unfortunately you will have to wait until support gets back to you.

Ok thanks for confirming Tony, that was what I was wanting. Hopefully it want take em to long.

Sandy Mae
Nov 24 2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks to you Raul and all the devs. Great stuff!!! I always like to explore before I come to thank you! I usually find every thing asap. I really like have 2 trains working. That part I just read!!! YAAAEEEE!!!! Happy Dancing. Well done!!!!!!!:D:D

Gregh
Nov 24 2012, 05:30 PM
Last night on MySpace, between 9PM and 10PM local time and after the new release, I planted Lemongrass on several farms and watered the farms with the orange sprinkler. This has been my habit since I got the orange sprinkler and up until the new release it worked perfectly.

I checked each farm after I watered it and in each case the crops showed as (F,W) and said that they would be ready in 9.9 hours - which meant that the Lemongrass should be ripe by about 7-8AM this morning.

However, this morning the Lemongrass still has 7 hours to go and does not have the (W).

Edited to add and clarify: crops I planted and watered on Facebook about the same time still have the (F,W). Crops I planted and watered on other farms on MySpace prior to the release (farms 4 and 6) still show as (F,W); it's just those MySpace farms I planted and watered after the release (farms 1, 2, 3 and 5) that are affected.

anglnwhite
Nov 24 2012, 06:13 PM
http://www.nhlcyberfamily.org/special/snoopy3.gif

New toys! Thank you for the astute update Devs. Still hoping that you will consider returning the seasonal items to the store search function. :)

anneandjuice
Nov 24 2012, 07:16 PM
Thank you Raul and the Developers for another excellent update.

I love the new bulldozers and have been wanting them to delete seeded fields for a long time. There are times when I need to delete fields that I have sown for one reason or another and it is so tedious doing it one by one. But, although I layer, I do not plant trees or flowers over my fields. I see no reason to.

I haven't purchased the new train as yet as I'm waiting for clarification on how it works as there have been many people asking the questions I have regarding it.

My people and farmers are very happy with the power plant. They were tired of having to use candles for light at night. :)

Rob T
Nov 24 2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you Raul and the Developers for another excellent update.

I love the new bulldozers and have been wanting them to delete seeded fields for a long time. There are times when I need to delete fields that I have sown for one reason or another and it is so tedious doing it one by one. But, although I layer, I do not plant trees or flowers over my fields. I see no reason to.

I haven't purchased the new train as yet as I'm waiting for clarification on how it works as there have been many people asking the questions I have regarding it.

My people and farmers are very happy with the power plant. They were tired of having to use candles for light at night. :)

Hi, Raul has clarified in the first post of this thread about the trains :)

kasntx
Nov 24 2012, 07:28 PM
Thank You, Thank You,
Thank You!!!!!!

anneandjuice
Nov 24 2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks Rob, I found it after I posted. Now I just need to decide where I will put the new one. :)

Anne

max_river
Nov 24 2012, 11:07 PM
could you pls put the dimmer thing back to the way it was it is hard to see if you have done harvesting part of the farm and when you go back to harvest it is hard to find some of the crops

rodneycs
Nov 25 2012, 12:22 AM

have you tried rebooting.I have had this happen with other tools and after rebooting reappear.

rodneycs
Nov 25 2012, 12:27 AM
:(thanks again .. but please revert the dozers back i nearly lost some trees :(

Iam not planting anything again until we get a decision about the builldozers. It is such a messnow to delete a layer without deleting other things. Somany growing crops and now I have to replough whole farms because of this mess with the bulldozers.

Mrs Mags
Nov 25 2012, 05:55 AM
Quote. - We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week

Would be good if you used another preference option please.

Meg50
Nov 25 2012, 08:15 AM
I have never tried to the seed on the heels of someone cause I really hate it when someone does it to me, just bugs the $#!^ out of me. :)

just to clarify - it's my own heels - not a hired help

marwahr55
Nov 25 2012, 08:41 AM
First want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to the devs for another wonderful release. :)

Now on another note, maybe the devs can designate ONE and only ONE bulldozer as a bulldozer that will remove other items, i.e. seeded fields, trees, etc. Say the 3x3 could be the one designated. That would still remove more then what the bulldozers did prior or even the 4x4.

For the future I'd love to be able to purchase a "Turbo" tree harvester and flower harvester ... hint hint hint devs? ;)

Again, thanks for a great game!

Pals-A-Lot
Nov 25 2012, 11:10 AM
I am wanting to find out if having 2 trains is limited to having one original locomotive and one new locomotive or can we have 2 of the same style locomotive to use the "two train dispatch" function offered with this new game release?????

maggiel29
Nov 25 2012, 12:31 PM
First want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to the devs for another wonderful release. :)

Now on another note, maybe the devs can designate ONE and only ONE bulldozer as a bulldozer that will remove other items, i.e. seeded fields, trees, etc. Say the 3x3 could be the one designated. That would still remove more then what the bulldozers did prior or even the 4x4.

For the future I'd love to be able to purchase a "Turbo" tree harvester and flower harvester ... hint hint hint devs? ;)

Again, thanks for a great game!

Agree with all of this - and how about a bulk selector of animals and another for items to put into storage?

dorissau
Nov 25 2012, 01:00 PM
I really, really hate the new bulldozer option. This is terrible for those of us who are elderly or disabled and don't always get the dozer on exactly the right spot.. it just mashes everything without even a question. Could you please make that change pertinent ONLY to the new bigger dozers and leave the smaller ones alone? PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

dorissau
Nov 25 2012, 01:03 PM
Quote. - We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week

Would be good if you used another preference option please.

Just make it work on the new BIGGEST dozer and leave the others as they were!!!!

rodneycs
Nov 25 2012, 01:17 PM
:mad:I really, really hate the new bulldozer option. This is terrible for those of us who are elderly or disabled and don't always get the dozer on exactly the right spot.. it just mashes everything without even a question. Could you please make that change pertinent ONLY to the new bigger dozers and leave the smaller ones alone? PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

I completely agree-- today I have lost more things on the farms already planted. It is so extremely annoying.

Tony D
Nov 25 2012, 02:00 PM
I am wanting to find out if having 2 trains is limited to having one original locomotive and one new locomotive or can we have 2 of the same style locomotive to use the "two train dispatch" function offered with this new game release?????Hi, it is one of each type of locomotive.

Cry4Freedom
Nov 25 2012, 02:12 PM
OK just some feedback. I can not receive or send out requests . gifts. I can not add neighbors becuase I can not see all of my neighbors page. The Bulldozers should have a operaitor selection list. That way you can select what you want to deleate.

I know many people ***** and whine about the game and what we have and do not have. They want more and more and more. In the real world we do not get more and more and more we have to ration and use what we have to get what we want. I do have some suggestions though.

Make every facility able to be worked.
Speed up production on Oil, Fuel and make it easier to load animal facilities.
Add more storage space to the animal storage buildings. maybe like 250 or 500 animals to the buildings
Ducks can be defeathered
Calfs can be grown to produce meat
there are other items that can be addressed. Like adding a CAFO for pigs cows chickens and other animals to produce product for further use. Slaughter house.
But do this one first ok. Take the time to make sure that all the bugs are worked out.
Allow people to buy neighbors farms that have passed on or no longer have a intrest in the game.
There is so much potentialfor this game. Work with your fans and people who love the game and develop many new ideas for the game using what you already have. I know you will not pleas everyone but if you make sure the bugs are fixed and you utalize your current buildings to the fullest and allow all facilities to be worked this is a start.
Thanks
Great job thus far
Cry4Freedom

CynthiaSue
Nov 25 2012, 02:51 PM
I was waiting for the new release before spending my farmcash in case it had something I wanted more. I was going to buy another loader to make loading my facilities load faster. However, this upgrade didn't have anything in it to make the game more exciting, kind of thinking of taking a break instead. I think it is time to add a new dimension to the game such as breeding animals, or perhaps some of the suggestions of the previous poster, or maybe a better way to hire out of the marketplace, it is way too time consuming trying to find the right person for the job. It really is faster to do the job myself. I'm afraid I have gotten bored, and new facilities just didn't change that. I guess one can't please all of the people all of the time. I love the dimming feature from the last upgrade.

jkmyer
Nov 25 2012, 03:52 PM
i am unable to post my factories!! :( i have run the ft memcache cleaner, i use chrome, and i am on server 40. Right after i ran memcache, i reloaded game, still cant do it. I get all the way to the box that says "do you want to ask your friends for help?" but no box to post on facebook. Anyone else having this issue???

i can post my facilities but hubby can not work them or me his.

katupatree
Nov 25 2012, 04:01 PM
All I can do with each upgrade is :D:D:D:D:D:D

maggiel29
Nov 25 2012, 04:20 PM
OK I gotta say this - please consider the upset caused when the white rabbit fleece was introduced in case the rabbits were killed in the process when looking at requests to deal with the meat shortage problem. Which I dont have a problem with BTW - although I could do with more chicken.
IMHO these shortages and the ones in the mines etc could be solved if these Facs were made workable or boostable like the train hopefully will be very soon.
I like the dozer functions but feel that it is unwieldy on the bigger ones and I only got the 6x6. It has a tendency to "jump" onto things you dont want to delete so maybe a single once only pop-up with selections might be the answer???

earlgray
Nov 25 2012, 04:50 PM
Thank you so much for making the changes to the dimming function. It is so nice to be able to seed as well as harvest my fields without struggling to make sure I get the ones that are hidden behind trees and structures. This whole concept is absolutely brilliant!

nijntje
Nov 25 2012, 05:34 PM
..... the dimming function ..... . This whole concept is absolutely brilliant!

agree !! :)

JennaSweetness
Nov 25 2012, 06:04 PM
Since the update, I haven't been able to work facilities. I've cleared my browsing history, signed off of facebook, tried a different browser. Is anyone else having this problem?? Anyone have any suggestions. Please help. Thanks!

Sandie Angel
Nov 25 2012, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know which facility produces the Fibre Glass Sheet? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Sandie Angel :)

Bonnie Jo
Nov 25 2012, 10:03 PM
Fiberglass sheets are made in the new Construction Materials Factory

Sandie Angel
Nov 25 2012, 10:06 PM
Fiberglass sheets are made in the new Construction Materials Factory

Thanks Bonnie!!! :)

Taz D
Nov 25 2012, 11:53 PM
i can post my facilities but hubby can not work them or me his.

Since the update, I haven't been able to work facilities. I've cleared my browsing history, signed off of facebook, tried a different browser. Is anyone else having this problem?? Anyone have any suggestions. Please help. Thanks!
Try clearing your cache, restarting your farm, and clearing your memcache using the following link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Meg50
Nov 26 2012, 12:52 AM
why do people need to delete so much?

siobhan kirk
Nov 26 2012, 01:00 AM
Thanks Devs for all the new stuff, however can we request more output of iron ore to meet the new needs and also more output of red meat and chicken, love the game, keep up the good work.

maggiel29
Nov 26 2012, 01:48 AM
The improvements to the dimmer feature have made it even better - thank-you. Also my train now behaves itself - will now go transparent when dispatched and doesnt give me any more error messages. Thanks for that also.
I have put it in the suggestions but please consider making the non workable facs workable or at least operate similar to the way the train will so we can get an increased supply of items where there is a shortage like metal ores and meat/chicken from the Semi.

gillc
Nov 26 2012, 03:16 AM
Try clearing your cache, restarting your farm, and clearing your memcache using the following link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

i went to the link and i got a long list of things but it did'ent tell me how to get rid of it. can anyone help please.

KnightRider
Nov 26 2012, 03:38 AM
i went to the link and i got a long list of things but it did'ent tell me how to get rid of it. can anyone help please.

There is nothing for you to do, when you saw that list, it was clearing the memcache and after the (F) reappeared on your browser tab then it was done clearing the memcache, which usually only takes like 1 or 2 seconds.

KnightRider
Nov 26 2012, 03:39 AM

The reason some people delete so much can't be discussed on the forum, it has to do with layering.

LoreneC
Nov 26 2012, 04:46 AM

I delete a lot because I redecorate a lot.:)

Zeeky Banutski
Nov 26 2012, 05:23 AM
Why is my "Fair Food Building" not showing up in my Facilities Manager? I immediately recognized it as a building I already owned. I opened it & "started all" available items - so, I know it's producing, but it's not appearing in my Facilities Manager list (I checked alphabetically & the "Fair Food Stand" is there, but not the new "Fair Food Building"...I even left FarmTown & came back to see if a reload would fix it...it did not). My Facilities Manager is set to display all facilities across all farms, so even when something falls into an "inactive" status, it'll still appear in the Facilities Manager.

KnightRider
Nov 26 2012, 05:25 AM
Why is my "Fair Food Building" not showing up in my Facilities Manager? I immediately recognized it as a building I already owned. I opened it & "started all" available items - so, I know it's producing, but it's not appearing in my Facilities Manager list (I checked alphabetically & the "Fair Food Stand" is there, but not the new "Fair Food Building"...I even left FarmTown & came back to see if a reload would fix it...it did not). My Facilities Manager is set to display all facilities across all farms, so even when something falls into an "inactive" status, it'll still appear in the Facilities Manager.

Since it was a building prior to becoming a facility it needs to be put into your storage and then put back on to your farm for the facility manager to recognize it as a facility.

Gregh
Nov 26 2012, 05:26 AM

Put the Fair Food building into storage, exit and reload the game, then immediately put it back on the same farm.

Zeeky Banutski
Nov 26 2012, 05:36 AM
"...Put the Fair Food building into storage, exit and reload the game, then immediately put it back on the same farm.

Thanks! That worked. The Dev's should either include this "fix" in the update, or (better yet) fix it so one doesn't have to struggle with it.

Gregh
Nov 26 2012, 05:50 AM
Thanks! That worked. The Dev's should either include this "fix" in the update, or (better yet) fix it so one doesn't have to struggle with it.

You're welcome. Glad we were able to help.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Nov 26 2012, 07:49 AM
Yes you would still get the coins paid back if it is an item you get paid for. Crop fields you don't get anything back.

Thanks for the reply

Ellen Betty Nelson
Nov 26 2012, 08:09 AM
Yes!!!!
Have I told you how much I love it that you have answered my request to make the trees so I can see what has been harvested.

Wow
I love it very much
Thanks, [I hope that I did tell you when it came out!]

Farmer_Susan
Nov 26 2012, 08:10 AM
Another great update, thanks. Eager to see the boost! Love the change in the Marketplace.

I've noticed a minor thing that's going to be hard to explain but I'll try: I've got a farm I keep planted for 2, 3 and 4 day crops to use for quests. I plant 8 plots of each thing but only 4 at a time so I'll always have some available. So like on Monday, I plant 4 carrots, then on Tuesday, I plant 4 additional ones. On Wed, the first 4 are ready so I harvest and replant those, etc. Now that I've TOTALLY shown how addicted I am to this game, here's what's happening: In the past, when the fields dimmed, I could always still make out what was growing underneath which was helpful so I could keep up with what I needed to put where. After this new release, I can no longer tell, which makes it all a bit harder. It's a minor thing but I thought I'd put in my two cents in case it's deemed worth fixing.

sod farmer
Nov 26 2012, 09:40 AM
I delete a lot because I redecorate a lot.:)

Same with me. When I try to work on a design using a lot of flowers, the way it looks isn't clear until the design is completed and the flowers are grown (I don't necessarily want or need the flowers for harvesting purposes). Once grown, I usually have to tweek - always a little, sometimes a lot, and sometimes just start over again. It is an extreme pain in the clicker to delete thousands of flowers one by one. The ability to delete them like crop fields is a blessing.

Having said that, I also plant according to what I need. I adjust my crop planting according to what the facilities demand. With each new release, those demands change. I prefer to delete the crop fields and replow according to the size that best fits my needs. I don't always want to wait several days for the longer crops to mature and harvest before I replow. The ability to replow whenever I choose (either harvested, plowed, or harvest ready crop fields) makes playing the game (for me) functional.

I want to adapt and change my farms along with the current release - not have to wait for crops to mature.

Allowing farmers to select what they want deleted when selecting the bulldozers would help most farmers resolve the posted issues.

The bulldozers have always strayed from their "box" and reached out to adjacent fields when deleting prior to this release. Making them stay within their size box would resolve a lot of issues also.

My biggest issue is the re-purposing the way a farmcash tool works AFTER it has been purchased. I learned my lesson with the red irrigator, and I am waiting to see how the newest bulldozer will actually function before I consider purchaing it (after the devs decide how to make any changes).

P.S. - is the FT clock for the boards still on Eastern Standard Time? It should only be one hour ahead of me - it is showing two hours ahead.

StoneFace
Nov 26 2012, 10:59 AM

hahahaha...

had that same thought myself.... perhaps OCD ;)

or as I would insist... CDO.... keep the letters in alphabetical order dang it.. :D

StoneFace
Nov 26 2012, 11:01 AM
The improvements to the dimmer feature have made it even better - thank-you. Also my train now behaves itself - will now go transparent when dispatched and doesnt give me any more error messages. Thanks for that also.
I have put it in the suggestions but please consider making the non workable facs workable or at least operate similar to the way the train will so we can get an increased supply of items where there is a shortage like metal ores and meat/chicken from the Semi.

rumor has it that you might run a tight ship... or in this case a tight farm... so the conductor was scared to goof up right from the start...
:p

maggiel29
Nov 26 2012, 12:53 PM
rumor has it that you might run a tight ship... or in this case a tight farm... so the conductor was scared to goof up right from the start...
:p

Tight ship too right - Captain Kathryn Janeway has nothing on me!!!

YourManRod
Nov 26 2012, 01:28 PM
We want the old Dozer tool back!!!!!!! I have had to replow and reseed enough!!!!

rodneycs
Nov 26 2012, 01:39 PM
We want the old Dozer tool back!!!!!!! I have had to replow and reseed enough!!!!

Hear Hear! It is a darn nuisance having to replough because of the dratted bulldozer now deleting growing crops instead of just harvested fields asit was originallly when we only had one farm. We are still waiting to get our dirt paths back after many many months.

Texas Belle
Nov 26 2012, 02:43 PM
Geez guys thanks for all the goodies, I was moving so I'm late in catching up, just now got my conection to phone, internet, TV so have to run now... I was not expecting the bulldozer but a bigger tree and flower harvester, oh well maybe next time. Thanks

KnightRider
Nov 26 2012, 03:45 PM
Tight ship too right - Captain Kathryn Janeway has nothing on me!!!

Captain Kathryn Janeway if she wants a farm, all she has to do is go to the holodeck and tell the computer to create whatever farm she wants to have, plus she also has aliens like the Borg trying to assimilate her and her crew. I loved watching Star Trek Voyager. :D :D :D

maggiel29
Nov 26 2012, 05:09 PM
Captain Kathryn Janeway if she wants a farm, all she has to do is go to the holodeck and tell the computer to create whatever farm she wants to have, plus she also has aliens like the Borg trying to assimilate her and her crew. I loved watching Star Trek Voyager. :D :D :D

Me too - I have all the DVD's.
Sorry Mods - I know this is not a social thread

StoneFace
Nov 26 2012, 06:02 PM

This could be her final farmtier and she may not choose to have all the farms... perhaps putting her space ship etc on farm 7 of 9.

:cool:

Zeeky Banutski
Nov 26 2012, 06:05 PM
I'm confused - how do we make "Caribbean Lemonade" from Limes? Seems pretty odd to me...

KnightRider
Nov 26 2012, 06:11 PM
I'm confused - how do we make "Carribean Lemonade" from Limes? Seems pretty odd to me...

According to the internet this is the ingredients for Caribbean-Style Lemonade:

1/2 cup fresh lime juice
7 cups water
Sugar to taste
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
Angostura Bitters, optional

So as you can see there is Lime Juice in it. Farm Town could have added vanilla to the ingredients according to what these ingredients show.

Docperk
Nov 26 2012, 08:07 PM

Now that is Service! I already got my FC back and was able to get my dozer.

Thank you

Simera
Nov 26 2012, 08:44 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff! But we really, really need a superfat, super-poop PIG these days!! :D
Also, we need a lot of new crops!! Is it on "the way".???? I have all the sugar and wheat and tomatoes I'm able to store. . . so new crops would be appreciated a lot! Thanks for every new *farmer*- things! :)

Regards Simera.

PS: if it's possibl to remove that black square "Loading-thing" while we are working on other peoples farms, it would have been sooooo much of a relief!!

Simera
Nov 26 2012, 09:00 PM
nb2.: we also do need a "House of hollistic" for the things we grow as crops. Thank you!
Regards Simera

farmerKBW
Nov 26 2012, 09:22 PM
PS: if it's possibl to remove that black square "Loading-thing" while we are working on other peoples farms, it would have been sooooo much of a relief!!

In frustration, I stopped working, "set down" my tool, and the little black box turned off immediately. I experimented - If I did it too soon after starting a task, it would come back as soon as I restarted harvesting, but if I have given it a good few seconds on screen before I stopped working, it stays off when I pick my tool back up. I know it's not perfect, but try it and it might make your work a little easier. It seems to me that the little black box is staying on a lot longer lately than in the past, regardless if I am on a layered field or not.

Simera
Nov 26 2012, 09:36 PM
Doesn't work either way, for me, that "black-loading-box"!! Tried everything. . . . and I do not pay "layering" either. . . . never!!

Deb C
Nov 26 2012, 10:28 PM
Are you talking about the Loading(whatever crop) black box?? If so, I have found that if I harvest just a few crops slowly (until black box appears) and stop harvesting, the black loading box takes less time and will disappear and not come back on that crop. It shows up on each new crop u harvest.

KnightRider
Nov 26 2012, 11:05 PM
Since there is a new item in the Metal Mill, are they planning on adding it to the Long Bulkhead car, it already brings the other 3 items, so I was just wondering when they add new items to certain facilities are they also going to add them to the train boxcars also? Could definitely use the Carbon Steel Sheet added to the Long Bulkhead car.

Aussie Rae
Nov 27 2012, 12:16 AM
Doesn't work either way, for me, that "black-loading-box"!! Tried everything. . . . and I do not pay "layering" either. . . . never!!

when you start to harvest, just do one click, then hit the save icon at top of farmtown....if some one has multiple crops on that farm, click once on each type, clicking on the save icon after each crop..

Meg50
Nov 27 2012, 02:22 AM

this problem seems to have been resolved.

thanks

jmwhite
Nov 27 2012, 10:23 AM
When is farm 17 coming out?

Taz D
Nov 27 2012, 10:32 AM
When is farm 17 coming out?
Only the developers know and they aren't saying...:)

StoneFace
Nov 27 2012, 10:56 AM
they might be working on the rest of last week's release....

something is really slowing me down to a snail's crawl on either browser

SunnyD
Nov 27 2012, 11:32 AM

me too StoneFace. and an unbelievable amount of disconnects.. hoping they are working on the bulldozers that would be nice..

the updates are pretty cool..that is other than the bulldozer's

Orx
Nov 27 2012, 11:51 AM
I was moving 2 Leghorn hens to another farm yesterday and they disappeared. I realised later that I must have used the blue dozer instead of the move animals tool. I had forgotten I owned that tool. Have now sold it as I rarely have occasion to use it but must be more careful in future!

kellyb64
Nov 27 2012, 01:58 PM

I don't think the slowness is just Farm Town. Other apps in facebook are having the same issues

ImajeanB
Nov 27 2012, 02:47 PM
Oh..ok..I never owned those other buildings till they came out as facilities..so that explains my ignorance...whew..I aint a dope then! Yay!

Thanks :) Now I have to lose all the stuff I loaded...Ah heck! :(

Just wait til it is finished and empty then move it! That's what I am going to do with mine. I should have remembered from the gas station, donut shop etc. but didn't until I had already loaded it! Oh well, no hurry!

Cry4Freedom
Nov 27 2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff! But we really, really need a superfat, super-poop PIG these days!! :D
Also, we need a lot of new crops!! Is it on "the way".???? I have all the sugar and wheat and tomatoes I'm able to store. . . so new crops would be appreciated a lot! Thanks for every new *farmer*- things! :)

Regards Simera.

Why do we need more poop? each farm uses 50 units per three day run. If you have all 16 farms that is 800 units per 3 day run with 8 farms with pig stys that would do you enough and leave you enogh to only collect 1 of tos ethree days. If you run a fighter ship have 3 farms and collect each day and you will still have 100 extra each time. Just thinking.
Cry4Freedon

Cry4Freedom
Nov 27 2012, 04:48 PM
Why am I still having issues sending and receiving gifts. Is it just me or it is a broader issue then the know about. Is inything being done ir it is something I have to remain clueless in the dark about and try to troubleshoot myself?
Cry4Freedom

onamission
Nov 27 2012, 05:43 PM
In frustration, I stopped working, "set down" my tool, and the little black box turned off immediately. I experimented - If I did it too soon after starting a task, it would come back as soon as I restarted harvesting, but if I have given it a good few seconds on screen before I stopped working, it stays off when I pick my tool back up. I know it's not perfect, but try it and it might make your work a little easier. It seems to me that the little black box is staying on a lot longer lately than in the past, regardless if I am on a layered field or not.

I've found that when the enqueueing/loading reaches % in the nineties if I click the green man and then click back on the tool the black box disappears. It seems to get stuck on high nineties for me if I don't click the green man.

I work around the box until it reaches nineties.

Carrot Top CyndaLu
Nov 27 2012, 07:14 PM
When I go to the Store & click on ? to display what a store item produces, the screen displays incorrectly, and I must exit FT & reload to continue playing

Taz D
Nov 27 2012, 07:17 PM
When I go to the Store & click on ? to display what a store item produces, the screen displays incorrectly, and I must exit FT & reload to continue playing
Are you trying to look at it in full screen? It doesn't work at that level. You need to be at normal screen level.

bayoubes
Nov 27 2012, 10:25 PM

Regards Simera.

Sienera, just checking, you do know you can clean that pig pen every 12 hrs? I clean it at 9am then again at 9pm. Only have 2 pig pens and keeps all 14 farms fertilized and still have enough to do 5 more if I needed it.:)

Aussie Rae
Nov 27 2012, 10:31 PM
I have 16 farms that I fertilise as soon as they appear green, and still have 798,043 manure in the manure spreader....I'm swimming in it, ha ha ha

KnightRider
Nov 27 2012, 10:36 PM
I have 16 farms that I fertilise as soon as they appear green, and still have 798,043 manure in the manure spreader....I'm swimming in it, ha ha ha

Oh, now that is nasty, when I want to swim I swim in water. :D ha ha ha :D

Texas Belle
Nov 27 2012, 11:38 PM
According to the internet this is the ingredients for Caribbean-Style Lemonade:

1/2 cup fresh lime juice
7 cups water
Sugar to taste
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
Angostura Bitters, optional

So as you can see there is Lime Juice in it. Farm Town could have added vanilla to the ingredients according to what these ingredients show.

Kitt they forgot to put the rum in it... lol
Now vanilla is something new... but yes our lemonade is with lime not lemons..

Texas Belle
Nov 27 2012, 11:48 PM

Try clicking on the little floppy disk on the top where you save your data.. that seems to work sometimes too... that is how we did things when we first started and it will linger or be slow, you hit that little floppy disk and it save and went on his merry way.....

Meg50
Nov 28 2012, 01:21 AM
Another great update, thanks. Eager to see the boost! Love the change in the Marketplace.

I've noticed a minor thing that's going to be hard to explain but I'll try: I've got a farm I keep planted for 2, 3 and 4 day crops to use for quests. I plant 8 plots of each thing but only 4 at a time so I'll always have some available. So like on Monday, I plant 4 carrots, then on Tuesday, I plant 4 additional ones. On Wed, the first 4 are ready so I harvest and replant those, etc. Now that I've TOTALLY shown how addicted I am to this game, here's what's happening: In the past, when the fields dimmed, I could always still make out what was growing underneath which was helpful so I could keep up with what I needed to put where. After this new release, I can no longer tell, which makes it all a bit harder. It's a minor thing but I thought I'd put in my two cents in case it's deemed worth fixing.

could you turn off the dimmer when working that farm?

StoneFace
Nov 28 2012, 06:59 AM

Dang, I filled my pig pen with about 700 pigs and I don't always "harvest" them, but I still have 150,000++ piles of cropcrap in inventory. But all that you have must make everyone wish they are not downwind.

clogger
Nov 28 2012, 08:50 AM
Love all the updates except that dozen deleting planted fields and the hire request restriction on getting offers. For me, the former isn't a big deal because I don't rearranbe my farms much.
The hire (don't recerve employment requests) seems to have greatly reduced the number of people in the market who change status colors. I might go to the market to hire someone for my farm, then wait to offer my services to others. That is impossible now without leaving no status showing, or continually reloadiing the market with a new status color. It is easier to say no thanks, or x out an offer to work.
If most poeple like the new way, I will learn to live with it. :)

cbeckner80
Nov 28 2012, 09:28 AM

Regards Simera.

That interesting about you pig stuff. I only have four pigsty's and about 200 or so pigs and I never run out, in fact I have over 16,000 units stored now.

Docperk
Nov 28 2012, 04:59 PM
Love all the updates except that dozen deleting planted fields and the hire request restriction on getting offers. For me, the former isn't a big deal because I don't rearranbe my farms much.
The hire (don't recerve employment requests) seems to have greatly reduced the number of people in the market who change status colors. I might go to the market to hire someone for my farm, then wait to offer my services to others. That is impossible now without leaving no status showing, or continually reloadiing the market with a new status color. It is easier to say no thanks, or x out an offer to work.
If most poeple like the new way, I will learn to live with it. :)

I greatly appreciate the no hire option. It always very annoying that I couldn't hire someone because I was repeatedly getting hire request even when I had set my color to pink. I repeatedly had to tel people I was trying to hire not get hired. Very frustrating because by the time I got through saying no the person I wanted to hire was gone. :(

StoneFace
Nov 28 2012, 08:05 PM
Perhaps the remainder of the last release is coming.....

there are way to many timeouts, server disconnects etc to blame on weather or computer.

hhmmm.

Gregh
Nov 28 2012, 08:06 PM
Perhaps the remainder of the last release is coming.....

there are way to many timeouts, server disconnects etc to blame on weather or computer.

hhmmm.

My FT logo just did the filling up thing so they just released something, perhaps the Boost Train?

Gregh
Nov 28 2012, 08:09 PM
Yay, BOOST TRAIN HAS ARRIVED!

You go into your train details and click the "Boost Train" button, it pops up a box asking you to check who to invite. Dunno if it actually works yet - I clicked send and the box went away but there's no confirmation message.

Edited to add: doesn't seem to work. My friend got some sort of error message that the request could not be initiated because they didn't come to it from within FarmTown. WT*???

Pustekuchen
Nov 28 2012, 08:27 PM
Yay, BOOST TRAIN HAS ARRIVED!

You go into your train details and click the "Boost Train" button, it pops up a box asking you to check who to invite. Dunno if it actually works yet - I clicked send and the box went away but there's no confirmation message.

Edited to add: doesn't seem to work. My friend got some sort of error message that the request could not be initiated because they didn't come to it from within FarmTown. WT*???

Gregh, I sent a request to my hubby's farm..it showed under requests and it worked...message came up that he received (some amount - can't remember) of items

beegy
Nov 28 2012, 08:28 PM
I got a pop up message something about a preview..

Taz D
Nov 28 2012, 08:32 PM
Only thing I have to say about the Boost is my list of Farmtown Players is not complete. Many of my active neighbors were not showing on that list and I had to find them in my Facebook Friends list.
This needs to be set to allow use of our Facebook lists that we have created.

beegy
Nov 28 2012, 08:42 PM
I agree about the lists. We need our farmtown list separated from ALL our FB friends..

Now.. I sent requests ..How do know if they receive them or if they were even sent out..?? I am still showing the same amount of days until fully loaded..

Pustekuchen
Nov 28 2012, 08:48 PM
I agree about the lists. We need our farmtown list separated from ALL our FB friends..

Now.. I sent requests ..How do know if they receive them or if they were even sent out..?? I am still showing the same amount of days until fully loaded..

It will show under your farm..who helped.."soandso" accelerated your train"
Your neighbors have to go to their requests.

Taz D
Nov 28 2012, 08:57 PM
Is that gift requests?

beegy
Nov 28 2012, 08:58 PM

Ok will go check..My train status went to 4 days. then to 6 days , then back to 4..

StoneFace
Nov 28 2012, 09:01 PM
Check out the new train buildings and stuff..

beegy
Nov 28 2012, 09:10 PM
Before the train boost I had 4 days until I could unload it..I invited neighbors to "boost". According to the neighbors helping me below the game, none of them have helped yet.. a My train status keeps has changed from 4 days to 6 days and back and forth a couple times. Right now it says 6 days until unload time.

Gregh
Nov 28 2012, 09:19 PM
There may be a caveat about the boost. My neighbour apparently went in from the FB notification icon - perhaps you have to access the requests tab from within the game. He sent me an invitation but I saw nothing. Can't repeat the test as those I already invited no longer appear in the list of neighbours I can invite.

crzy_ladee
Nov 28 2012, 09:30 PM
Awesome!!!! Ty ty ty ty ty ty!!!!!! :d:d:d

trina531
Nov 28 2012, 09:30 PM
Can someone tell me where the invites will show up?

SunnyD
Nov 28 2012, 09:39 PM
i got a invite to work my sisters train just now and she just posted it.. but the second i clicked to accept it .. it says it has expired... what is up?? anyone have this happen yet???

SunnyD
Nov 28 2012, 09:41 PM
the invites will show up in the "my requests" on the in game tabs next to the
"my neighbors" tab

Bonnie Jo
Nov 28 2012, 09:42 PM
I sent one to my hubby's account and it showed up on the request tab. When he clicked on it, it said how many products he received, kind of like a gift response. It didn't take him to my farm. My train was accelerated too! :)

beverduster
Nov 28 2012, 09:42 PM
like the train boost, pretty slick

Momma Woods
Nov 28 2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks Raul, A great Birthday Gift.

Taz D
Nov 28 2012, 10:21 PM
i got a invite to work my sisters train just now and she just posted it.. but the second i clicked to accept it .. it says it has expired... what is up?? anyone have this happen yet???
Find out from her how many have already accepted because only the first 12 will work. That is the maximum boost.

Pustekuchen
Nov 28 2012, 10:41 PM
Is that gift requests?

Yes, Taz..the requests show under the gift requests.

Taz D
Nov 28 2012, 10:44 PM
Yes, Taz..the requests show under the gift requests.
Figured that out...:)

SunnyD
Nov 28 2012, 11:13 PM
Find out from her how many have already accepted because only the first 12 will work. That is the maximum boost.

oh had no idea on that... but as soon as she told me she just posted it i looked for it.. so it was only a matter of maybe 1 minute or less that i found it.. we will see what happens tomorrow ty much Taz good info to know for sure..

Texas Star
Nov 28 2012, 11:24 PM
A big thank you for the change to protect growing and mature crops from marauding bulldozers!

kellyb64
Nov 28 2012, 11:33 PM
I found out if i get a request to work someones train but choose to go to the my request page via the notification tab Farm Town cannot process the request. In order to work someones train you have to go to my requests directly from Farm Town.

maggiel29
Nov 29 2012, 01:20 AM
WOW - thanks for the update Raul - such great service with the carbon steel sheets now on the Bulkhead car. And a brilliant solution to the dozers. Love the new train goodies - off to play with the Boost feature now.

Meg50
Nov 29 2012, 01:20 AM
Post Release Updates - Nov 28th, 9:00PM EST

- Bug Fix: With the new release, if you start plowing quickly and then start sowing to try to catch up with the avatar (which is still plowing) some of the fields were not enable to be sowed. This is now fixed.

thank you, I am now back to biting heels once more!!

maggiel29
Nov 29 2012, 01:27 AM
Only thing I have to say about the Boost is my list of Farmtown Players is not complete. Many of my active neighbors were not showing on that list and I had to find them in my Facebook Friends list.
This needs to be set to allow use of our Facebook lists that we have created.

I second this - can we have a feature like when sending gifts that allows us to use our FB friend lists - I have a nice list of my active neighbours.

joseenik
Nov 29 2012, 05:49 AM
We desperately need more LEVELS!!!! 100 a year is a joke & a travesty!

50 every update would not be too many. PLEASE!

How can we buy new tools, facilities when we only get 25 FC every THREE months?! That doesn't even buy ONE tool/facility!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! MANY more levels. I'va got enough XP for 200+ levels already but you make me wait as you dribble them out. Where is MY reward for playing? NOT!
i so do agree, pls much more levels xxx

joseenik
Nov 29 2012, 05:58 AM
Hi all, i am an adicted player, but i want FD, and we get so little, :(
when do we get the next fd???
and pls pls, make more off them, so my levels match my score.
I hope you get it, :confused:farmergirl from Holland xxx

Dutch85
Nov 29 2012, 06:51 AM
Great new stuff Raul! Thank you!

susiefry
Nov 29 2012, 06:52 AM
It said more holiday items later next week and as well as the train stuff but now the train stuff is released and not the holiday items, are those still in the "later next week" or did i miss them?
Thank you ;)

And i agree with previous posters, really ready for more levels and PLEASE some more farms!!!!!!

LoreneC
Nov 29 2012, 10:07 AM
The boost train is easy peasy! Thanks for adding this. Hope my neighbors give it a try to see how much work it isn't. Just click and products!!

dorissau
Nov 29 2012, 10:28 AM
OK.. you said you fixed the dozer so it wouldn't delete crops... I tried it in one small spot (thank goodness) and it zapped a ripe crop. Pfooey!!

Farmer_Susan
Nov 29 2012, 11:09 AM
Someone else may have already said this, but when the new holiday stuff is released, I'm really hoping we get some people in coats and mittens and hats and stuff to put on our holiday farms. The people we have now are going to get COLD! LOL

maggiel29
Nov 29 2012, 11:30 AM
OK.. you said you fixed the dozer so it wouldn't delete crops... I tried it in one small spot (thank goodness) and it zapped a ripe crop. Pfooey!!

Raul said:

"Bulldozer Multi-Tool change: If you click on a Harvested, Wasted or Plowed field the Dozer will only delete Harvested, Wasted and Plowed fields in the covered area. This will avoid deleting growing or ready crops unintentionally."

I havent tried but I think you click on a type of field first to "set" the dozers actions - so if you want to delete harvested fields not ripe ones click on the harvested ones then try the ones with crops and it should ignore them.

sszymarek
Nov 29 2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks for all the new stuff, but WHEN are we players on My Sapce going to be able to accept neighbors and send and receive gifts. It has been broken since the end of May.

mac16129
Nov 29 2012, 12:15 PM
The new bulldozers are GREAT!!!!

jkelley1001
Nov 29 2012, 12:27 PM
I have plenty of both coins and farm cash, but when I try to upgrade farms 5 thru 10 to 32 X 32, the real estate office tells me I have purchased all the available updates. Does anyone have any ideas here?

Tiger
Nov 29 2012, 12:30 PM
I have plenty of both coins and farm cash, but when I try to upgrade farms 5 thru 10 to 32 X 32, the real estate office tells me I have purchased all the available updates. Does anyone have any ideas here?

Have you used the farm selector manager to swop your farms around? If they were orignally farms 11 to 16 you won't be able to upgrade them.

lynwoo60
Nov 29 2012, 01:20 PM
Great new release but have a question. When helping someone with boosting their train does it stop you helping them with their facs. Have a slight problem as helped a neighbour with their train and then went to help them with their fac work and the mayor said i ahd already worked them. now i know it was well over 12hrs since i last helped them. also a couple of other neighbours i cannot help as well. i have cleaned history, macros etc. so is this a problem anyone else has occured.

JAS0643
Nov 29 2012, 01:32 PM
I love the updates. I do have a suggestion can you add creates and paths the the multi delete tools. There are some of us that use them to make designs on our farms.

Taz D
Nov 29 2012, 02:01 PM
Great new release but have a question. When helping someone with boosting their train does it stop you helping them with their facs. Have a slight problem as helped a neighbour with their train and then went to help them with their fac work and the mayor said i ahd already worked them. now i know it was well over 12hrs since i last helped them. also a couple of other neighbours i cannot help as well. i have cleaned history, macros etc. so is this a problem anyone else has occured.
The train boost is in the My Requests so would have nothing to do with that.
Have you cleaned the memcache? You can do that by clicking here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached).
It is a little confusing but if you are trying to go back and do the same request link from previous, then the time limit is actually 8 hours after you worked the last request not just theirs.

lynwoo60
Nov 29 2012, 02:27 PM
ok ty for clarifying the working of fac as thought it was 8 hrs after theirs. will have to keep an eye on the time then. maybe start a diary lol. just tried the memcache so hopefully that helped.

barbara nixon
Nov 29 2012, 02:55 PM
i like my dozer to not delete anything i don't want deleted..maybe a choice somewhere for it..

Petuniaflower
Nov 29 2012, 03:01 PM

Same for me, is The Train Boost doing it. I tried working several and it tells me OPPS, and it was after 12 noon, and I was in bed 12 midnight. I KNEW i HADN'T WORKED THEM :rolleyes: and those I tried I did send a Train Boost request to them this morning.

Petuniaflower
Nov 29 2012, 03:04 PM
Have you cleaned the memcache...Yes I have!!!!

JW2009
Nov 29 2012, 03:30 PM
why is it everytime i click on FISH OIL Belts it says expired ?

TheMaverick
Nov 29 2012, 03:47 PM
I am still having problems with working facilities of friends.. in some way it seems to be linked to the trains I have evry time I open a train to check it or in todays cases having helped boost friends trains I have not been able to work ANY facs at all even those of new friends added in last 24 hours.
I haqve cleaned everything checked time clocks and run a marathon bot I still get the Mayor popping up saying OOPS we have already done this today which I know I havent

can you pls help

StoneFace
Nov 29 2012, 05:29 PM

My bet is that you are not on the farm that you wish to expand

If your default farm is, for example #1, and you want to expand #6, you have to first go to #6. Then when you go to the realtor office, you are going from #6, and the realtor recognizes only that farm and any available expansions.

Your message that you have purchased all available updates really should say

"You have come from farm # X, and all available updates for farm # X have been purchased."

kahra01
Nov 29 2012, 06:13 PM
I tried working a friend's facs after he helped me with the train. It doesnt even give me the box that says I've worked them, like others are getting.. with me, the box doesnt come up at all to start the work! Im sure it will be fixed in due course. :)

Petuniaflower
Nov 29 2012, 06:24 PM
Just reporting I just tried to do the facilities of a neighbor I tried to do earlier today. She just refilled her facilities. I still get Opps. I am going to stop doing the Train Boost. I do better doing facilities. Will see if not doing them stops the OPP

Tiger
Nov 29 2012, 06:31 PM
I tried working a friend's facs after he helped me with the train. It doesnt even give me the box that says I've worked them, like others are getting.. with me, the box doesnt come up at all to start the work! Im sure it will be fixed in due course. :)

Just reporting I just tried to do the facilities of a neighbor I tried to do earlier today. She just refilled her facilities. I still get Opps. I am going to stop doing the Train Boost. I do better doing facilities. Will see if not doing them stops the OPP

Can you both confirm that you have had a complete 8 hour gap since working ANY facilities at all. If you've not had an 8hr gap that might be what the problem is.

lynwoo60
Nov 29 2012, 06:39 PM
Ok i cleaned my memcache and just tried to work a neighbours facs that i had not worked in 3 days and i helped her with her train boost this morning and guess what i could not work her facs. so this seems to be a gliche that needs to be fixed as from what can see a lot of others are having the same problem. also a lot of belts are coming up expired when they are only minutes old. ty
Just tried working another neighbour's fac that helped me with my boost train this morning and i helped her with hers over 12hrs ago and did not get to work her fac yesterday at all. and the mayor popped up and said i had already worked them. so there has to be a gliche here with the trains. please can the developers become aware of this as mucks up trying to help others out. ty

Petuniaflower
Nov 29 2012, 06:51 PM
I went to bed at 9:30PM or so... got up at about 4:30 am did milk sheds and a few farms went back to bed. Got up again a little after 7 am.Didn't do any facilities for neighbors or try until I finished all my farm work which takes me 4 or 5 hours to complete..A few I could work those I didn't send a boost request to.But it was way past 8 hours.

Petuniaflower
Nov 29 2012, 06:53 PM
The 4 or 5 hours includes 5 family farms I do after mine. I harvest plow and plant all of them.

KnightRider
Nov 29 2012, 07:08 PM
I went to bed at 9:30PM or so... got up at about 4:30 am did milk sheds and a few farms went back to bed. Got up again a little after 7 am.Didn't do any facilities for neighbors or try until I finished all my farm work which takes me 4 or 5 hours to complete..A few I could work those I didn't send a boost request to.But it was way past 8 hours.

Raul just posted that it should be corrected now when you boost someones train you should be able to work their facilities also.

Petuniaflower
Nov 29 2012, 07:18 PM
OK Thanks will go read what Raul wrote

lynwoo60
Nov 29 2012, 08:09 PM
Thank you for the quick solution to our problem :)