PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 22nd, 2012

Pages : 1 [2]

Sheepy47
Jan 01 2013, 01:32 PM
I've been reading replies associated with the new bonus feature and suggestions were made to click on 'save icon' before collecting bonus and moving off current farm. But I don't know where this icon is? Can anyone help please.

PS wondering when the bonus gliches will be sorted out. I've worked a lot of farms and have been unable to collect as the message says I need to finish work but the work is complete.

sod farmer
Jan 01 2013, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=Sheepy47;5393150]I've been reading replies associated with the new bonus feature and suggestions were made to click on 'save icon' before collecting bonus and moving off current farm. But I don't know where this icon is? Can anyone help please.

I think they are referring to the old floppy disk symbol at the top of the farm screen. It is the first one to the right of the farm name.

I've not attempted to collect any bonus yet - so I may be wrong - if so I am sure someone will set the record straight.

Majik Merlin
Jan 01 2013, 02:14 PM
I just tried this - froze a ripe flower, then hired someone to do flowers. When they got to the frozen flower, of course they couldn't harvest it and couldn't claim the bonus, so I came over and unfroze the flower. They again tried to harvest it and this time got the odd message "this flower was not harvested in time and has gone to waste".

They then reloaded the current farm by clicking on the yellow diamond in the farm selector. The flower now showed dimmed out to them - and they were able to collect their bonus.

So...

If you encounter frozen flowers that prevent you claiming a bonus, you can try this:

1. ask the farmer to unfreeze them for you; then
2. when/if they do, try to harvest the unfrozen flowers, and
3. after that, reload the farm using the farm selector.

This method does depend on the farmer being willing to unfreeze the flowers. It's a workaround, not a solution.

(It's possible that other techniques will also work - this is just one that I have tested myself and which worked for me. I can't guarantee that it will work in all cases.)

Sad that peeps won't get their bonuses if flowers are frozen, but I for one, don't want to unfreeze those I purposely froze. I have some flower ART on my farm and don't want them harvested, but the other flowers can be. Maybe the devs will be able to work out the issue on their end.

Majik Merlin
Jan 01 2013, 02:17 PM
I LOVE the chest bonuses! But we shouldn't have to work so hard to get 'em. Work hard for the farmer who hired us, yes. But the farmer shouldn't have to follow us to the farm to hide any semis, oil rigs or other tools that might have things hiding behind them - and we shouldn't have to worry about frozen flowers or trees planted so close together you can't possibly fine the exact one that's still ripe. Instead, how about a "Show me what I missed" button the employee can use? That could make everything that's non-harvestable on the farm totally disappear (not just be dimmed). That would include tools. And maybe even the background color of the farm should be changed to white because I know some of my flowers are hard to see on the sandy colored background of one of my farms. And we need an exception for frozen flowers - shouldn't be penalized for not harvesting those. There. Did that cover all that we need?

Oh no, wait! I have one other thing on my wish list: I think neighbors should be able to claim the chest, too. I understand about trying to encourage us to hire newer folks - and I like to do that and am all for it. But just now, someone hired me from the Marketplace and I didn't see any chests to work for and my thought was, "@#%$(^@! Must be a neighbor of mine! I don't want to work for neighbors!" Whoaaaaa . . . THAT'S certainly not a neighborly way to feel! Well, heck. I honestly don't know what to do about this part of my request because I do understand about wanting to encourage hiring strangers. I just think it can create bad ju-ju among neighbors, which isn't a good thing.

All the worker has to do is use their 'dim' feature and everything becomes hidden/dimmed except the crops ready to be worked

Bet someone else has already responded to this LOL

Angel7
Jan 01 2013, 03:31 PM
Here is another issue with the bonuses. I went to a farm that has raspberries ready, but only about 90% of them were ready and I didn't notice (farmer did not wait until everything ready before hiring - he just assumed they would be ready by the time he got somebody). Anyway, I was hired to H/P and fish (there were large oceans and boated lakes along with some other stuff) and I was also hired to do trees, both regular and chop. Anyway, I did everything and it took a ridiculous amount of time. Of course, during this time, the last remaining crops were ready, yet I couldn't refresh to get them. I lost a HUGE bonus of salmon and cod, which are about the 2 most sought after items, at least for me. This is wrong - if the crops are not ready when you arrive at a farm, they should not be taken into consideration for the whole time you are there. As it stands now, I have to look at every single crop to see whether or not it will come due anytime soon, (and some people do quest farms with lots and lots of crops on each farm).

CynthiaSue
Jan 01 2013, 05:15 PM
All the worker has to do is use their 'dim' feature and everything becomes hidden/dimmed except the crops ready to be worked

Bet someone else has already responded to this LOL

Well, I love the dim feature, but it isn't perfect. Someone doing my trees couldn't get the bonus cause they couldn't find the tree that was unharvested even though they were using the dim feature. My trees are set up for being harvested with a shaker. I came and looked for quite a while before I found this tree and the only reason I did was because I slowly moved the shaker over the entire field and when I moved it over it the pop up saying ready to harvest came up. Before finding it, I would have sworn all the trees were harvested and still am wondering if I accidentally placed a small tree among some bigger ones, so that it is hidden. I have them arranged by types, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a little one in with some bigger ones. I love the idea of a button to show me what still needs done just in case a problem like this arises.

FarmerMcLashwood
Jan 01 2013, 07:00 PM
Well, I love the dim feature, but it isn't perfect. Someone doing my trees couldn't get the bonus cause they couldn't find the tree that was unharvested even though they were using the dim feature. My trees are set up for being harvested with a shaker. I came and looked for quite a while before I found this tree and the only reason I did was because I slowly moved the shaker over the entire field and when I moved it over it the pop up saying ready to harvest came up. Before finding it, I would have sworn all the trees were harvested and still am wondering if I accidentally placed a small tree among some bigger ones, so that it is hidden. I have them arranged by types, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a little one in with some bigger ones. I love the idea of a button to show me what still needs done just in case a problem like this arises.

I too use the dim feature but quite often I find I have to put down say the shaker and click on the sickle for harvest.... its then I find the elusive tree.
Worth a go. Nothing to lose.

GOH
Jan 01 2013, 07:20 PM
do we know the exp numbers yet for the new 15 levels?

Taz D
Jan 01 2013, 07:43 PM
do we know the exp numbers yet for the new 15 levels?
Yes. They are in the Game Guide in Chapter 26.

Farmer_Susan
Jan 02 2013, 07:38 AM

Yeah, I agree. The dim feature helps but not enough now that we're all interested in claiming the bonuses. When stuff is all planted together it's too hard to see what's left in the middle of the clump.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 02 2013, 09:20 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262761_4292588800140_908541081_n.jpg
sorry if not a place for the subject, but I'm having problems with getting the train to accelerate
I accept every train that says the same, and for days I feel the same, thank you very much for all you give us every day .... kisses :p thanks :)

Tiger
Jan 02 2013, 02:31 PM
sorry if not a place for the subject, but I'm having problems with getting the train to accelerate
I accept every train that says the same, and for days I feel the same, thank you very much for all you give us every day .... kisses :p thanks :)

Hi,

This sometimes occurs if there has been a fault in the request uploading. All I can suggest you can do, is to ask your friends to send a new request out and then it should work. It did for another member we have helped who had the same problem.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 02 2013, 03:35 PM
Hi,

This sometimes occurs if there has been a fault in the request uploading. All I can suggest you can do, is to ask your friends to send a new request out and then it should work. It did for another member we have helped who had the same problem.

:) Thanks, I try, very kind reply, kisses ;)

Docperk
Jan 02 2013, 04:55 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262761_4292588800140_908541081_n.jpg

Wow you get a lot of train request. I am lucky to get one and then by the time I find it is is expired or already reached the maximum. :)

JW2009
Jan 02 2013, 06:25 PM
Hi, some have reported to me on facebook saying they can't claim their bonus after working on farms in the market. thank you
ps: why can't we get bonuses for even our neighbours working our farms. I hire my honey who is my neighbour and it is unfair coz she doesnt get bonuses, yet she finishes all my farms. If i hire from the market, they mostly quit after a few farms. please address this so that everyone can enjoy FT exactly the same - Thank you

Jean's Farm
Jan 02 2013, 09:18 PM
Not sure where to put this so if it needs moved please do so mods. :)

Tonight when harvesting for a neighbor I noticed instead of an arrow I'm getting a white hand. I get the icon for whichever tool I'm using. I noticed on trees it gave me the hand when I highlighted on top of the tree and the arrow when I highlighted from the side of the tree. Anyone else having this problem???

And I'm getting it on and off while seeding my farms now.

Aussie Rae
Jan 02 2013, 10:05 PM
great news that now its no longer necessary to click on the save icon before the chest anymore..thanks guys...though its going to be a bit hard for me to break that habit!! hehe I find clicking on save gets rid of that annoying black box ...loading....etc..praying that a fix comes for the annoying frozen flower problem soon...instead of making flowers frozen, maybe give the option to change them to a decoration? Hi, some have reported to me on facebook saying they can't claim their bonus after working on farms in the market. thank you
ps: why can't we get bonuses for even our neighbours working our farms. I hire my honey who is my neighbour and it is unfair coz she doesnt get bonuses, yet she finishes all my farms. If i hire from the market, they mostly quit after a few farms. please address this so that everyone can enjoy FT exactly the same - Thank you

its only for strangers hired at the marketplace that the bonus comes into play for...the hired person has to finish all the work they are hired for on a farm, then click on the save icon, then on the chest...failure to do this results in an expired bonus message...and if hired for crops and flowers, just one frozen flower will prevent the worker from collecting all they have gained on that farm..a farm has to be done before moving on to the next one...you cannot hop back and forward and still get the bonus... also if you forget to collect the bonus...its gone!!! lol

onamission
Jan 03 2013, 10:36 PM
Just reporting a couple of anomalies to the devs that I noticed on my farm when I went in this morning to do the harvesting.

1. One of my farms was not watered with the tree sprinkler. I know for absolute sure that it was done yest morning cos I've occasionally had this problem before. So now I triple check that it is done! My routine is to sprinkle, mouse over sprinkler to ensure it says the 19 hour thing, click off sprinkler, check to see that farm is watered, move onto the next farm and do the same.

When all farms are done, I double back and check each farm to make sure it has stuck.

2. On two other farms some trees were only half-grown when they should have been ready to harvest. Red maple and rubber are the ones I can remember. All other trees and crops on both farms that should have been ready were fully grown from the accelerated sprinkler application the morning before.

3. Yesterday, a belt bonus just never popped up after producing. I know it should have cos I checked the number (84) needed to reach the next level and then checked the number (97) I could produce with the "all" click. I didn't have a crop belt to post so I selected a product to post instead, that's how I know exactly what I did and the result. I've heard about neigh's pop-ups being late by hours recently too.

4. Two neighbours have been unable to work my facs and servs. One gave up after trying several times without success (yesterday). The other tried 4 times on each one before she got the request (today). I encountered the same thing a few days ago.

I use memcache regularly and clean regularly as well.

JSchuster
Jan 04 2013, 10:38 AM
Hello Farm Town Guru's.
I assume you are working on the problems with the frozen flowers. I just lost $120,000. coins because there were frozen flowers left that I could not harvest. That happen to me on two different farm. I use the fade out function and had everything harvested, fished, chopped, etc. This is a very frustrating error.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 04 2013, 03:11 PM
Wow you get a lot of train request. I am lucky to get one and then by the time I find it is is expired or already reached the maximum. :)
: P 3102 Friends is the reason to have so many shipments ;)

max_river
Jan 05 2013, 09:54 AM
is it just me or is our farm town store behind the time than other stores around the world, think about we still have christmas stuff and no vailtime stuff. so pls can we lost the christmas tab for valitime stuff same the gift section so pls can you help our farm town store and gift section.. thank concerned citizen of framtown for many years

spartan7886
Jan 05 2013, 12:11 PM
3. Yesterday, a belt bonus just never popped up after producing. I know it should have cos I checked the number (84) needed to reach the next level and then checked the number (97) I could produce with the "all" click. I didn't have a crop belt to post so I selected a product to post instead, that's how I know exactly what I did and the result. I've heard about neigh's pop-ups being late by hours recently too.

The 97 includes the extras from the belt you're currently on. The 84 does not. 97/84=1.15, so if you're black belt or higher, you'll probably get it the next time you load.

MartiS.
Jan 05 2013, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the update.
Would love to see a tool to collect all of the animal buildings in one click.
17 farms x 5 buildings each = lots of clicks :)

Jean's Farm
Jan 05 2013, 04:39 PM
is it just me or is our farm town store behind the time than other stores around the world, think about we still have christmas stuff and no vailtime stuff. so pls can we lost the christmas tab for valitime stuff same the gift section so pls can you help our farm town store and gift section.. thank concerned citizen of framtown for many years

It's a little to early for me for Valentines stuff but I do agree to get rid of the Christmas stuff not necessarily in the store but at lease on the gift page. Valentines more mid January would be good. Thank you....another concerned citizen of Farmtown for many years. :)

Aussie Rae
Jan 06 2013, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the update.
Would love to see a tool to collect all of the animal buildings in one click.
17 farms x 5 buildings each = lots of clicks :)

oh no!!! that is not a good idea for those of us who have quest farms with the animal barns on them...I never harvest those until needed for a quest...lol

damichcoop
Jan 06 2013, 09:07 AM
In my Chinese Buffet Service Facility, I have stuff showing up that is done, but there is nothing there. I clear out the facility, and when I reload the game, it's still there. Can someone look into this for me. Thanks.

lindaridder
Jan 06 2013, 09:51 AM
I just worked for someone who had 18 farms. How is that possible?

Taz D
Jan 06 2013, 09:55 AM
In my Chinese Buffet Service Facility, I have stuff showing up that is done, but there is nothing there. I clear out the facility, and when I reload the game, it's still there. Can someone look into this for me. Thanks.
Are you using the Store All or the Cash Out before looking? The China Buffet is a service facility which you would have to use the Cash Out to unload it.

damichcoop
Jan 06 2013, 11:16 AM

There are only 17 farms. You might want to recount.

spartan7886
Jan 06 2013, 12:23 PM
Are you using the Store All or the Cash Out before looking? The China Buffet is a service facility which you would have to use the Cash Out to unload it.

Taz, this is a problem I have brought up in the past. I'd bet FarmCash the products in question are not facility produced, but are either Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice. The workaround is to make sure you also clear a facility-produced item. The downside is that if you watch your coins carefully, you actually get no additional coins for the Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice.

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 06 2013, 12:45 PM
oh no!!! that is not a good idea for those of us who have quest farms with the animal barns on them...I never harvest those until needed for a quest...lol

They could always add a box to "check" ---it would only do the ones that were "checked"

damichcoop
Jan 06 2013, 12:46 PM
Taz, this is a problem I have brought up in the past. I'd bet FarmCash the products in question are not facility produced, but are either Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice. The workaround is to make sure you also clear a facility-produced item. The downside is that if you watch your coins carefully, you actually get no additional coins for the Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice.

I use the cash out button at the top. The problem is...there is nothing in there to cash out. I don't get coins for the items, they just show up as ready. And the items are Watermelon, Mushroom and Rice. It says I have 10 units of each ready, but there is nothing there.

spartan7886
Jan 06 2013, 01:31 PM
Add Fried Rice or Grilled Mushrooms or something, and when that is done, Cash Out will make all 4 products show 0 ready.

onamission
Jan 06 2013, 02:09 PM
The 97 includes the extras from the belt you're currently on. The 84 does not. 97/84=1.15, so if you're black belt or higher, you'll probably get it the next time you load.

Aaaah yes, that would be it Spartan! I recall that I did get a bonus belt request for it the next time I loaded but it didn't jog my mind to make that conclusion.

Thanks for taking the time to clear that up for me :)

onamission
Jan 06 2013, 02:19 PM

I remember ages ago some wag just for a bit of fun named their latest farm the next number farm that we were all hanging for to be released.

Then they posted about it in the forums so we all had to go have a look and end up having a good larf :D:D:D

Bbb-3
Jan 06 2013, 05:49 PM
Would it be possible that we could check off the Items we want to sell in our storage on are farms rather than going to the market (or have the option to do check them off either way)?

KnightRider
Jan 06 2013, 06:07 PM
Would it be possible that we could check off the Items we want to sell in our storage on are farms rather than going to the market (or have the option to do check them off either way)?

That is something you should put into the suggestions section, rather than the New Release.

Bbb-3
Jan 06 2013, 07:08 PM
ok thank you

dnana
Jan 07 2013, 05:08 PM
Post Release Updates (Jan 7th, 5:50PM EST):

- Employees should now be able to collect bonuses on farms containing frozen or unwatered flowers.

THANK YOU, DEVS!!!

Aussie Rae
Jan 07 2013, 08:16 PM

- Employees should now be able to collect bonuses on farms containing frozen or unwatered flowers.

THANK YOU, DEVS!!!

thanks devs, will give it a try!!!:) yes!!! just finished working all tasks on about 9 farms for a farmer and all the flowers were harvested, and was able to see those frozen ones sitting there after I harvested..so glad that is fixed...was getting tired trying to tell people in the market not to send me hires that included flowers!!! lol thank you devs..xoxoxo

max_river
Jan 07 2013, 08:31 PM
i just wondering to myself if them removing the christmas stuff from the store and from the gift section. i would love more stuff like levels and stuff would be cool

Bumfy
Jan 09 2013, 07:09 PM
still losing the 'treasure chest' reward bonus it tells me that it's expired when I go to collect it, or it tells me fishing jobs haven't been finished so doesn't allow me to collect the reward, even when all the fish counters are on '0'

Aussie Rae
Jan 10 2013, 04:32 PM
still losing the 'treasure chest' reward bonus it tells me that it's expired when I go to collect it, or it tells me fishing jobs haven't been finished so doesn't allow me to collect the reward, even when all the fish counters are on '0'

if you are using big tools for the work, it pays to change to the single tool and thats when the problem fish, or flower, or tree shows up and you can then get it...they said we don't need to click on save before the chest to get the bonus but I still do...its become a habit...and I rarely get the expired message...only when I forget to click on save first!!!:)

Farmer_Susan
Jan 11 2013, 09:58 AM
Hey! I just had a great idea - or at least I think it's a great idea. : ) The treasure chest thing makes what we hire people for important. For example, if I'm in the Marketplace and I know someone only wants to chop but not do flowers, I'm happy to only hire them to chop so they can get the reward. I can always hire someone else for the flowers so they'll get a reward, too. So . . . how about having a way that people wanting to be hired can click checkboxes telling what they want to do? The information would be displayed on the screen somehow so that as an employer coming to the Marketplace, I could automatically see what people are interested in without having to ask, wait to see who responds, guess, etc. Maybe it could become their status message or something. I think checking boxes would be easier than having to write something each time. Maybe this has already been suggested. I just thought of it and figured I'd make the suggestion.

Farmer_Susan
Jan 11 2013, 10:01 AM
Well heck. Just thought of an improvement on my improvement. Why not provide the same checkboxes for employers? That way I can automatically advertize what I'm hiring for - employees will be advertizing what they want to do and we can find the matches more easily. Sheesh . . . it's beginning to sound like online dating! LOL

Docperk
Jan 11 2013, 07:40 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Jan 7th, 5:50PM EST.

Post Release Updates (Jan 2nd, 6:40PM EST):

- We fixed the 'Expire' message when collecting the employee bonus, this happened when working alone or when multiple workers were present in the farm. You will not have to click on the Save Disk icon anymore to avoid the 'Expire' message.

- FYI, the fact that there are multiple workers at the same time on the farm should not interfere with the bonus collection process.

Known Issues:

- None

Last night I was working a field and I still ran across the expired message and then on another field of the same farm I had one that wouldn't give me the bonus because it said I hadn't finished everything yet. I selected each tool one my one and couldn't find anything that wasn't completed yet. It would be helpful in that message to tell us what still needed to be worked.

thanks again for the update

dorissau
Jan 12 2013, 07:59 AM
Please give a giant bonus to the dev or devs who thought of the turbo boat and the dimmer switch... two of the BEST tools EVER in FT !!!

dianedrayson
Jan 12 2013, 08:00 AM
Well heck. Just thought of an improvement on my improvement. Why not provide the same checkboxes for employers? That way I can automatically advertize what I'm hiring for - employees will be advertizing what they want to do and we can find the matches more easily. Sheesh . . . it's beginning to sound like online dating! LOL

Susan, it still wouldn't work! I am very specific when I go to the market. I will put up messages such as:

I need someone with fast internet access
and tree tools
for a packed tree farm
The Torture Chamber

I still get people offering to harvest it when they are on level 10 and can only do x1. lol It's not surprising that they leave after doing only a few trees.

Our workers are keen and optimistic but not always realistic.

max_river
Jan 12 2013, 10:47 AM
ok why every time we have a up date or one about to come we lose things from fc to coins item i notice last night i missing some building what can we do to fix this issue would be nice thank you for all the hard work that you do

BamaMike
Jan 12 2013, 12:25 PM
I know I have seen it mentioned on here before, but when you are hired from the marketplace to work for someone and you start working and the treasure chest is there you can collect your bonus. The problem is if they hire you again to either add other things to harvest or more farms the chest does not come up after they hire you again.

KnightRider
Jan 12 2013, 01:17 PM
I know I have seen it mentioned on here before, but when you are hired from the marketplace to work for someone and you start working and the treasure chest is there you can collect your bonus. The problem is if they hire you again to either add other things to harvest or more farms the chest does not come up after they hire you again.

You have to be hired from the market place and not on their farm, so they either have to hire you for everything to begin with or you would have to go back to the market place and they can re-hire you there.

FarmerWitch
Jan 12 2013, 02:12 PM

I have had the same problem :-(

maggiemae1046
Jan 12 2013, 06:57 PM
I lost about 50,000 dollars and numerous points when hired to work on another player farm, he hired me to do 8 farms, chopped, harvest, flowers and harvest trees. everytime i would think i had completed a farm, would go to collect the bonuses. it would say job not completed. i would go back and try my best to find out what i had not finished. could not find anything left. when thru all tools available, still could not find the missing link. got mad and went to the next farm, still same results. i did this on 3 farms totally. very upset about the whole thing. i know i want get my bonues but i had to voice my complaint.

BamaMike
Jan 12 2013, 06:59 PM
From now on I am going to decline the rehire and tell them I will go back to the market after I get through and they can rehire me again for more work. I will not accept anymore work from their farms, if they get mad that is there problem.

Farmer_Susan
Jan 12 2013, 07:08 PM
Please give a giant bonus to the dev or devs who thought of the turbo boat and the dimmer switch... two of the BEST tools EVER in FT !!!

Yep. I agree.

Farmer_Susan
Jan 12 2013, 07:14 PM
Susan, it still wouldn't work! I am very specific when I go to the market. I will put up messages such as:

I need someone with fast internet access
and tree tools
for a packed tree farm
The Torture Chamber

I still get people offering to harvest it when they are on level 10 and can only do x1. lol It's not surprising that they leave after doing only a few trees.

Our workers are keen and optimistic but not always realistic.

Yeah - I've had that happen, too. So it won't fix all the problems but I still think it would be an improvement. What I'm mostly thinking is that the checkboxes would help me find employees faster. If I can scan their status and see exactly what they want to do, it's faster than if I say, "I've got this and this and this - who wants it?" And then I have to sit and wait for replies. Some just say "Me!" when they only want one thing - but they don't say that so I hire them for everything I advertised and everyone loses. They don't finish - I have to go find more employees, etc.

Of course . . . people would have to use the checkboxes, which many wouldn't. But some would.

Love your "Torture Chamber". :)

Aussie Rae
Jan 13 2013, 12:03 AM
I am sure people are losing out on the bonus due to the fact so many do not know about the Dim Out Non Relevant Items for Tools function in preferences....just had a farmer shake an entire farm of fruit trees and leave clumps behind that I went and did..also had 4 day crops on this farm so the farmer lost a huge bonus...and now another one has missed 4 flowers and lost a huge bonus from a full farm of wall to wall flowers!!!

beverduster
Jan 13 2013, 08:00 PM
if you want my gravey, you will do the trees flowers and the fishing if thats what i hired yiu for, i dont like the trees either but if i get the gravey i will do everything there is to do, if you dont want to do it thats fine with me i just wont hire ya anymore, by the way i have 1,000,000 tons of hog manure, where do we sell the excess at?

Taz D
Jan 13 2013, 08:13 PM
if you want my gravey, you will do the trees flowers and the fishing if thats what i hired yiu for, i dont like the trees either but if i get the gravey i will do everything there is to do, if you dont want to do it thats fine with me i just wont hire ya anymore, by the way i have 1,000,000 tons of hog manure, where do we sell the excess at?
You can't sell the manure as far as I know. It doesn't show up anywhere that you can sell it.

cindymartindale1955
Jan 13 2013, 08:58 PM
Raul, I'm sorry to post this here in this forum but I have emailed Slashkey four times in an attempt to resolve an issue. I have approximately 17 facilities that have disappeared from my farms for a total of $316 Farm Cash and 5,440,000 coins. Is there anything you can do to help me out? Pass the info along to other developers? Restore my farm to a previous date of January 4, 2013 when all my facilities were there and working properly? I have gotten no response from Slashkey whatsoever that they have even received my emails. Even an automated response, we are in receipt of your email, etc., would be better than nothing at all. Please help!

Thanks,
CM

Taz D
Jan 13 2013, 10:14 PM
Raul, I'm sorry to post this here in this forum but I have emailed Slashkey four times in an attempt to resolve an issue. I have approximately 17 facilities that have disappeared from my farms for a total of $316 Farm Cash and 5,440,000 coins. Is there anything you can do to help me out? Pass the info along to other developers? Restore my farm to a previous date of January 4, 2013 when all my facilities were there and working properly? I have gotten no response from Slashkey whatsoever that they have even received my emails. Even an automated response, we are in receipt of your email, etc., would be better than nothing at all. Please help!

Thanks,
CM
If you have not gotten the automated response with your ticket numbers, then look in your spam folder to see if the emails have gone there. It can take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks for them to respond depending on how many other tickets are ahead of yours.
Unfortunately they do not restore items to your farm, but instead give a refund if they decide it is warranted.
By the way your link to your farm is incorrect.

cindymartindale1955
Jan 13 2013, 10:24 PM
Thank you, Taz, for your response. I checked my junk mail and there is no automated response from Slashkey. As for the link to my farm, I have followed the directions to link it and I don't seem to get the correct linking info from the address window. I don't know what I'm doing wrong so I don't know how to fix it.

cindymartindale1955
Jan 13 2013, 10:43 PM
ok why every time we have a up date or one about to come we lose things from fc to coins item i notice last night i missing some building what can we do to fix this issue would be nice thank you for all the hard work that you do

Max, I lost approximately 17 buildings (15 facilities and two chicken coops) in the last post release.

sbrown44105
Jan 14 2013, 11:02 AM
Hi!

I'm having a terrible time collecting bonuses. Many many times the bonus resets in the middle of a huge job and I end up collecting 8,000$ for 2 million worth of work. Please fix. thanks

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jan 14 2013, 01:14 PM

That's right

I love them!

Taz D
Jan 14 2013, 02:34 PM
Thank you, Taz, for your response. I checked my junk mail and there is no automated response from Slashkey. As for the link to my farm, I have followed the directions to link it and I don't seem to get the correct linking info from the address window. I don't know what I'm doing wrong so I don't know how to fix it.
Open the Farm Selector Manager in your toolbox. Click on the Copy Link button at the bottom of that screen. Then go to your signature in here and edit it to paste that link into it in place of the other one. That is the easiest way to do it now.

Taz D
Jan 14 2013, 02:36 PM
Hi!

I'm having a terrible time collecting bonuses. Many many times the bonus resets in the middle of a huge job and I end up collecting 8,000$ for 2 million worth of work. Please fix. thanks
It should not reset as long as you stay on one farm and complete all jobs on that farm, click the save, collect your bonus then change to the next farm and repeat.

Aussie Rae
Jan 14 2013, 04:57 PM
that has happened to me also, the coin amount changes back and forward...usually if more than one farmer is working....very annoying and confusing..so now if someone else is working on a farm I was also hired to do, I leave....I guess if we all do this, those farmers who overhire will find nothing done and learn to hire one person per farm...here's hoping, lol

psycho_mommi
Jan 14 2013, 09:26 PM
isnt it time one of those sneaky little mods came and closed a thread?? just sayin'.....

Aussie Rae
Jan 15 2013, 02:44 AM
isnt it time one of those sneaky little mods came and closed a thread?? just sayin'.....

I'm thinking exactly the same thing, lol:D

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 15 2013, 04:30 AM

I've been popping in several times a day for a week hoping to catch it being closed....guess they're being sneaky this time....lol

<<<leaves plate of freshly baked psycho_mommi cookies to lure mods in>>>

Don't forget to close the door when you leave!!....lol

SassyAngel0516
Jan 15 2013, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=max_river;5403422]ok why every time we have a up date or one about to come we lose things from fc to coins item i notice last night i missing some building what can we do to fix this issue would be nice thank you for all the hard work that you do[/ re]

I know what you mean. I lost all my coins last week. I am talking over 15 billion coins. SK has yet to fix that situation. I have finally received 1 email from them and I have replied to it several days ago. I guess I need to look to see if anything else is missing like buildings and so forth.

drr30
Jan 15 2013, 10:57 AM
this might not be the right spot for this post.

Since Myspace change over to there new format I'm unable to access my farms I was hoping someone knew how to access farmtown on the new myspace thanks

Donna Haley
Jan 15 2013, 03:07 PM
you cant access the games on the new myspace.You have to hit classic myspace. It should let you go back to classic.That is how i did it

psycho_mommi
Jan 15 2013, 07:43 PM
ahhhh... FB changes, FT glitches, none of my bonus will post, and my profile page wont come up... grrrrrr... guess it'll be an early night tonight

StoneFace
Jan 15 2013, 07:53 PM
ahhhh... FB changes, FT glitches, none of my bonus will post, and my profile page wont come up... grrrrrr... guess it'll be an early night tonight

but I just saw your profile... oh wait, that was on the Post Office wall.... hhmmm

and with the rumors that Flash will be a thing of the past in a couple of weeks, make sure you have the version you want loaded, so you can use that until a replacement swings into effect.

JW2009
Jan 15 2013, 09:02 PM
what do you mean flash will be a thing of the past ?but I just saw your profile... oh wait, that was on the Post Office wall.... hhmmm

and with the rumors that Flash will be a thing of the past in a couple of weeks, make sure you have the version you want loaded, so you can use that until a replacement swings into effect.

StoneFace
Jan 15 2013, 10:21 PM
what do you mean flash will be a thing of the past ?

well, I did a google search and there are a LOT of articles and links on the subject.... but we can hang on to Flash, because it still has so much use for so many users....

maybe, when the devs start another game like a Farm Town Phase II, we might see the use of HTML5 or something new/newer

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jan 15 2013, 11:07 PM
I am not sure what happening today. I keep getting knocked out of what I am doing. Just now, I was loading my factories, and suddenly I was back on my farm. This has happened three times today.

Has the Wizard struck again?

Aussie Rae
Jan 15 2013, 11:12 PM
ok...another problem with the bonus collection, got hired to do all on farms....did all work shown, but could not collect because the message was there was unfinished work..it wanted me to fish....but there was no water at all on the farm...so I lost the bonus, thank goodness it was only around 16,000 coins or I would be spitting chips, lol

maggiel29
Jan 16 2013, 03:35 AM
well, I did a google search and there are a LOT of articles and links on the subject.... but we can hang on to Flash, because it still has so much use for so many users....

maybe, when the devs start another game like a Farm Town Phase II, we might see the use of HTML5 or something new/newer

I thought that was mobiles and the like??? they wont develop it any more or support it.

Mrs Mags
Jan 16 2013, 05:44 AM

Wow! I didn't know that Stoneface :eek: Wonder how that will affect FarmTown....

JW2009
Jan 16 2013, 05:54 AM
Thank you Stoneface for explaining :)well, I did a google search and there are a LOT of articles and links on the subject.... but we can hang on to Flash, because it still has so much use for so many users....

Tony D
Jan 16 2013, 06:52 AM
Hi, thanks for all the feedback on the New Release.

This thread is now closed.